时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | 咱俩已经打字聊了两周了 我觉得是时候一起吃个饭了 至少也让咱俩的手指都休息一下 | |
[00:47] | Temperance Temperance. | |
[00:49] | Oh! | 哦 |
[00:50] | I startled you? | 我吓到你了吗 |
[00:52] | Yeah, I was just chatting with a friend online. | 是 我正在跟一个朋友网聊 |
[00:54] | Sorry. But we have a new delivery. Top priority. | 对不起 但是我们接了个新案子 最高优先级 |
[01:06] | Sounds like a good friend? | 听起来是个不错的朋友 |
[01:08] | Yes, it’s fascinating | 是的 很有意思 |
[01:10] | how interest and intimacy can be cultivated online. | 网上也能培养出有趣的亲密关系 |
[01:14] | So you’ve never met this friend? | 所以你从来没见过这个朋友吗 |
[01:16] | I have done enough googling to schedule dinner. | 我为了安排晚餐上网查半天了 |
[01:19] | You said there is a… delivery? | 你刚才说有个案子 |
[01:21] | The bones washed ashore on Chesapeake Bay. | 骨头从Chesapeake海湾被冲上岸 |
[01:23] | Judging from the algae, | 从海藻判断 |
[01:24] | he’s been fish food for quite a while. | 他已经被当成鱼食有一段时间了 |
[01:26] | They ate her both tibiae. | 她的两块胫骨都被吃了 |
[01:27] | Remains show evidence of bullet wounds | 尸体能看出枪伤的痕迹 |
[01:30] | Which would explain why he has all those holes in him. | 正好解释了为什么他身上有这么多洞 |
[01:32] | Looks as though they weren’t made by a .32. | 看起来不像是.32口径 |
[01:35] | Maybe a .38. | 也许是.38 |
[01:36] | Heard you might need a face? | 听说你需要画个脸吗 |
[01:38] | The FBI’s pretty certain this is James Cugeni. | FBI挺确定这是James Cugeni |
[01:40] | They’re looking for evidence that could lead them to the killer. | 他们在寻找查出凶手的线索 |
[01:42] | Wow, Jimmy Cugeni! | 哇哦 Jimmy Cugeni |
[01:45] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[01:46] | It’s a mob boss. | 是个黑帮头子 |
[01:47] | He disappeared 6 years ago after his daughter’s dance recital. | 他六年前在他女儿的舞蹈彩排之后失踪了 |
[01:50] | Cement shoes! Pretty trite. | 负重淹死(水泥鞋) 很平庸的死法啊 |
[01:52] | Why mess with the classics? | 这么经典为什么破坏啊 |
[01:56] | Did they find any of the bullets? | 他们找到子弹了吗 |
[01:58] | No. | 没有 |
[01:59] | Oh, the mafia are quite good at this. | 哦 黑手党还挺擅长这个的 |
[02:01] | Should we really be involved in mob stuff? | 咱们真的想要搅和黑帮事务吗 |
[02:03] | I mean, they’re really into the whole killing thing. | 我是说 他们杀起人来还是很认真的 |
[02:05] | I can provide you with the job description, | 我可以给你提供你的工作描述 |
[02:07] | if you’ve forgotten what we do here, Dr. Hodgins. | 如果你忘了我们在这是做什么的 Dr. Hodgins |
[02:09] | After you clean them up, Zach, | 你把他们清理完之后 Zach |
[02:11] | I want you to X- ray the bones for any bullet fragments. | 我希望你给这些骨头拍个X光片 找找子弹残片 |
[02:13] | Be very careful cleaning the exit and entrance wounds. | 清理子弹贯穿伤的时候要非常小心 |
[02:16] | I want to recover any markings the bullet left | 我想要重现子弹穿过骨头的时候 |
[02:18] | as it passed through the bone. | 留下的痕迹 |
[02:19] | Yeah, I could have them ready about 8 tonight. | 好的 我晚上八点之前就能弄完 |
[02:21] | I…can’t work tonight. | 我 今天晚上不能工作 |
[02:24] | Somewhere around early morning’s fine. | 明天早上弄完就行 |
[02:26] | You have a date tonight? | 你晚上有约会吗 |
[02:27] | It’s not a date. It’s a meal. | 不是约会 吃个饭而已 |
[02:30] | With a man? | 跟一个男的吗 |
[02:31] | Did you meet him on the website I told you about? | 你是在我告诉你那个网站上认识他的吗 |
[02:33] | You’re dating online? | 你上网约会吗 |
[02:35] | Well, it’s a practical way of | 嗯 那是个挺实际的方式 |
[02:36] | objectively examining a potential partner | 可以客观评判一个潜在的对象 |
[02:38] | without all the game- playing. | 省去很多游戏规则带来的麻烦 |
[02:41] | That comes later if it works out. | 麻烦总会来的 一旦事情开始有进展的时候 |
[02:42] | Hi, I’m Angela. | 你好 我是Angela |
[02:44] | Special Agent Jamie Kenton. | 特别探员 Jamie Kenton |
[02:45] | Dr. Brennan? | 你是Dr. Brennan? |
[02:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:51] | You two know each other? | 你俩认识吗 |
[02:53] | I was at the Bureau | Booth拿了他的咖啡杯的时候 |
[02:54] | when Booth took his coffee cup. | 我恰好在局里 |
[02:56] | Apparently, they’re both the world’s greatest FBI agents. | 表面上看 他俩都是世界上最好的FBI探员 |
[02:59] | That’s right. Kenton’s worked in the Cugeni case. | 没错 Kenton负责Cugeni的案子 |
[03:01] | He’s one of the original investigators. | 他是最开始的调查人员之一 |
[03:02] | This is Brennan’s brain trust. | 这里就是Brennan的智囊团 |
[03:05] | The victim is over here. | 被害人在那边 |
[03:06] | So what if your computer date’s a psycho? | 你的网友要是个变态怎么办 |
[03:08] | Only about a billion people date online. | 只有大概十亿人在网上约会 |
[03:11] | I have. | 我有过 |
[03:11] | Whatever happened to seeing someone across a crowded room, | 在拥挤的房间跟某人看对眼 |
[03:15] | eyes meeting, that old black magic gets you in its spell? | 让古老的黑魔法施展它的魔咒到底哪儿不对 |
[03:19] | There is no such thing as magic. | 没有魔法这种东西 |
[03:20] | Oh, it is magic. | 哦 有的 |
[03:22] | Are you here for a reason? | 你来这儿有原因吗 |
[03:23] | Because Agent Kenton is handling this. | 因为Kenton探员可以负责这事 |
[03:24] | You have some remains to look at. | 你有尸体要看 |
[03:26] | Yeah, I’m already looking at them. | 哦 我已经在看了 |
[03:28] | No, not the Cugeni case, Kenton will babysit him. | 不 不是Cugeni的案子 Kenton可以照看那个案子 |
[03:31] | These are fresh. | 这些是新的尸体 |
[03:33] | But I was told that | 但是我被告知 |
[03:33] | our friend in the cement shoes took precedence. | 这个被淹死的朋友有优先权 |
[03:35] | That was before we found someone tortured and ripped apart by dogs. | 那是在我们发现有人被狗折磨并且撕碎之前 |
[03:40] | Ninety percent of the flesh is missing because of mutilation | 90%的肉都因为残损 |
[03:44] | and post mortem anthropophagi caused by canine scavenging. | 和死后被犬类觅食不见了 |
[03:49] | They have to stay here? | 他们一定得留在这儿吗 |
[03:51] | Wait and see if you need them. | 等等看看你需不需要他们 |
[03:52] | No, not now. | 不 现在不行 |
[03:54] | Ask him to save the excrement for Hodgins. | 让他给Hodgins留点粪便 |
[03:57] | – Throw these dogs out of here! – Lucky Hodgins. | – 把这些狗带出去 – 幸运的Hodgins |
[04:04] | What about the eyes? | 眼睛怎么了 |
[04:05] | Gone. | 没了 |
[04:06] | Gouged out? | 挖出去了吗 |
[04:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:09] | You can see the scrapings in the orbital cavities. | 你能看见这眼眶周围的刮痕 |
[04:12] | Much rougher than the knife scarring. | 比刀痕粗糙多了 |
[04:14] | It was done with a different weapon. | 不是同一种武器造成的 |
[04:15] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[04:18] | – You seen this before.- Yeah. | – 你以前见过这种犯罪手法 – 是的 |
[04:20] | 2 years ago, we found a 17 year old girl | 两年前 我们发现一个十七岁的女孩 |
[04:22] | in a tool shed, bound, slashed, eyes gouged out. | 被绑在一个工具棚里 身上被砍 眼睛也被挖了 |
[04:27] | Nothing for her parents to identify. | 她爸妈都辨认不出来了 |
[04:29] | Suspect was Kevin Hollings. | 嫌疑人是Kevin Hollings |
[04:30] | Everything pointed to him, | 一切都指向他 |
[04:31] | but we couldn’t get the hard evidence, | 但是我们没有有力的证据 |
[04:33] | so the DA refused to prosecute. | 所以检察官拒绝起诉 |
[04:35] | It’s twisted, Bones. | 这很变态 Bones |
[04:38] | It’s like a game to him. | 这对他来说就是个游戏 |
[04:41] | He used dogs before? | 他以前用过狗吗 |
[04:42] | No. He’s making the killings more elaborate. | 没 他把杀人这事弄得精雕细琢 |
[04:44] | I think he’s testing us. | 我觉得他在测试咱们的底线 |
[04:46] | Until he goes too far and gets caught, | 直到知道他做得太过而被抓了 |
[04:47] | – isn’t that the expected pathology? – Yeah. | – 这是可以预料的病态吧 – 是的 |
[04:50] | Well, I can determine the kind of weapons, time of death, | 我可以判定武器的类型 死亡时间 |
[04:53] | Hodgins might find something useful on the dogs. | Hodgins也许能从那些狗身上找到些什么 |
[05:00] | Brennan Brennan. | |
[05:01] | Just working. | 在工作呢 |
[05:04] | Bag that. | 把那个包上 |
[05:07] | Yeah, of course. I’m starving. | 好的 当然 我饿着呢 |
[05:10] | 7:30? OK. Yes. I’ll meet you there. | 7:30吗 好的 是 咱俩到那见 |
[05:14] | OK. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[05:16] | My reservation just got pushed, | 我的预约推后了 |
[05:18] | so I have a few extra minutes. | 所以我还有几分钟 |
[05:19] | Oh, few extra minutes. Great. | 哦 几分钟 很赞 |
[05:20] | – What? – Nothing. | – 什么 – 没事 |
[05:22] | You disapprove. | 你不同意 |
[05:23] | I said “Great”. | 我说 很赞 |
[05:24] | With attitude. | 带着情绪 |
[05:25] | Don’t go overboard with psychology. It’s not your thing. | 别越界开始分析心理学了 那不是你的领域 |
[05:27] | Look, I am an adult, Booth. | 我是成年人 Booth |
[05:29] | I see men, I go out with them, | 我约见男人 我跟他们出去 |
[05:32] | on occasion I sleep with them. | 有时候我还跟他们睡觉 |
[05:33] | Hey, that’s cool. | 嘿 那没什么 |
[05:34] | But you don’t even know who this guy is that you’re meeting. | 但是你都不认识这个你要见到的男人 |
[05:36] | I have trekked through Tibet avoiding the Chinese army. | 为了躲避中国军队我从西藏穿过 |
[05:39] | I think I can handle meeting someone for dinner. | 我觉得我能处理跟人吃个饭这点事 |
[05:41] | Fine. You know what? | 好的 你猜怎么着 |
[05:42] | You have fun with Dick 431 or whatever his handle is. | 你跟Dick431好好玩 或者谁知道他叫什么鬼 |
[05:45] | – Yeah. I will. – Good. | – 好的 我会的 – 好 |
[05:46] | – Thanks. – Fine. | – 谢谢 – 好 |
[05:48] | Good. | 好 |
[05:53] | Victim is female, late teens, mid twenties. | 被害人是女性 二十岁左右 |
[05:57] | Knife marks on the bone. | 骨头上有刀伤 |
[05:59] | Evidence of deep cuts, | 有深割的痕迹 |
[06:01] | probably to open up the flesh, make it… | 也许是为了切开皮肉 使它 |
[06:05] | more appetizing for the dogs. | 更能吸引狗 |
[06:13] | David! Hi! | David 你好 |
[06:18] | Yeah, I’m here. | 是的 我在这儿 |
[06:19] | Well, I guess I’m two doors down. | 嗯 我想我还有两家店远 |
[06:24] | No, I know. The traffic on the Beltway can be brutal. | 不 我知道 Beltway上的交通状况可能很糟糕 |
[06:28] | OK. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[07:18] | I need enlargements of the supraorbital notch. | 我需要眶上切迹的放大图 |
[07:20] | Have you examined the dogs’ excrement? | 你检查过那些狗的排泄物了吗 |
[07:22] | I’m doing the fecal flotation now. | 我正在做排泄物的浮选 |
[07:24] | Never get to say that a lot. | 这句话从来也没机会说 |
[07:25] | Check for fibres the FBI might have missed, as well as… | 检查一下FBI也许会遗漏的纤维 还有 |
[07:27] | You’ve already told him. Twice. | 你已经告诉他了 两遍 |
[07:30] | Are you sure you don’t want a drink? | 你确定你不想喝一杯吗 |
[07:31] | You know, it won’t be difficult for someone | 你知道 对有些人来说 |
[07:34] | to encode a secure data strip | 写一段安全数据条代码 |
[07:35] | and plant it on an ID card | 放在一张身份证上 |
[07:37] | with a cracked digitally encoded authentication data | 用破解版的身份证明 |
[07:39] | and sneak in here. | 偷偷溜进来不是件难事 |
[07:40] | That is possible. | 那是可能的 |
[07:41] | Are you two going to help or not? | 你俩到底要不要帮忙 |
[07:43] | You know, Booth’s pissed that you came here. | 你知道 Booth对你到这儿来感到很生气 |
[07:46] | He had more questions for you at the scene. | 他在现场有很多问题要问你 |
[07:47] | He just doesn’t want to come here | 他就是不想来而已 |
[07:49] | because he has to park in the structure. | 因为他来的话就得把车停在停车楼里 |
[07:50] | I need her face as quickly as you can. | 我需要她的面部重塑 越快越好 |
[07:53] | Zack, these bullet wounds haven’t been cleaned! | Zack 这些子弹伤还没清理干净 |
[07:55] | I worked on them for hours, Dr. Brennan. | 我已经努力了好几个小时了 Dr. Brennan |
[07:57] | Then that wasn’t long enough, was it? | 时间还不够长 不是吗 |
[08:01] | I’m sorry, but… | 对不起 可是 |
[08:05] | You take a sinus probe, | 你需要一个静脉窦探针 |
[08:07] | you put a little cotton swab on the end of it, | 你放一小块棉球在一端 |
[08:10] | you dip it in water | 沾点水 |
[08:11] | and you dab it inside the wound until it’s clean. | 轻轻在伤口上擦 直到它干净了为止 |
[08:15] | The Sistine Chapel took 13 years to clean properly. | 西斯廷教堂花了13年才彻底清理干净 |
[08:17] | I didn’t think we had that kind of time. | 我不觉得我们有这种时间 |
[08:19] | Bones, what the hell are you doing? | Bones 你干什么呢 |
[08:20] | Working. Why does everyone find that so odd? | 工作啊 为什么每个人都觉得这事这么奇怪 |
[08:23] | Why? I don’t know why. | 为什么 我可不知道为什么 |
[08:24] | Because maybe an hour ago someone tried to kill you? | 因为大概一小时之前有人要杀你 |
[08:27] | I don’t think it’s a good idea for you | 我不觉得你继续在这些案子上工作 |
[08:28] | to continue to work these cases. | 是个好主意 |
[08:30] | This is what I do, Booth. | 我就是干这个的 Booth |
[08:31] | Look, whoever killed these victims wants to make sure | 你想想 杀人凶手一定希望你 |
[08:33] | you don’t finish your investigation. | 无法完成你的调查 |
[08:35] | Hundreds of criminals would like me to stop what I do. | 成百上千的罪犯希望我停止工作 |
[08:37] | Are you suggesting that I just give up my career? | 你是建议我放弃我的职业吗 |
[08:40] | Just be reasonable! | 你通情达理点 |
[08:41] | Fine. | 好的 |
[08:43] | Logic suggests that the shooter is involved in one of these cases. | 逻辑上说开枪者涉及其中一起案子 |
[08:46] | So I should find out who killed them | 所以我应该找到是谁杀了他们 |
[08:47] | before he tries to shoot me again. | 以免凶手再次作案 |
[08:49] | Did forensics recover the bullets that were meant for me? | 法证组找到打我的那颗子弹了吗 |
[08:51] | Ballistics is running tests on them right now. | 弹道分析正在做测试呢 |
[08:53] | And have you picked up the suspect | 你提审那个年轻女孩的嫌疑人了吗 |
[08:55] | Hollings – in the young woman’s murder? – Hollings. | |
[08:56] | I don’t want to spook him until we have got enough evidence. | 我不想打草惊蛇 除非我们有足够的证据 |
[08:58] | But I got guys watching him. | 但是我找了人监视他了 |
[08:59] | Did you get a list of women missing age… | 你拿到失踪女性的名单了么 年龄在 |
[09:01] | 18- 25, yes, they’re on your server. | 18- 25 是的 他们在你的伺服器上了 |
[09:04] | Bones, everyone is doing their job. | Bones 大家都在做他们的工作 |
[09:06] | OK, I’ll see if any of them match the victim. | 好 我看看有没有人跟被害人符合 |
[09:08] | What about the Romano family? | Romano一家怎么样 |
[09:10] | Hodgins said they were feuding with the Cugenis. | Hodgins说他们跟Cugenis有仇 |
[09:13] | Kenton is pulling all the files on the case | Kenton去拿这个案子的案卷了 |
[09:15] | and all mob activity 6 years ago. | 还有6年前黑帮的活动资料 |
[09:17] | Bones, there is one other person we have to look at. | Bones 还有一个嫌疑人你得注意一下 |
[09:19] | Your date. | 你的约会对象 |
[09:20] | I spoke with him, Booth. He was in his car in traffic. | 我跟他谈过了 Booth 他困在路上了 |
[09:24] | And why would he want to kill me? | 他为什么想要杀我 |
[09:26] | Why would somebody want to kill your victim over there? | 为什么有人想要杀掉那边那个受害者 |
[09:30] | Look, Bones, I know it’s hard for you | 你看 Bones 我知道对你来说 |
[09:31] | to admit that you might be wrong about something. | 承认你错了是一件困难的事情 |
[09:33] | But I really don’t care about your feelings right now. | 但是我现在真的不在乎你的感受 |
[09:34] | I’m more concerned with your life. | 我在乎的是你的性命 |
[09:36] | So, to bring your date in for interrogation, grab your coat. | 所以 把你的约会对象带来审讯吧 穿上外套 |
[09:39] | I’m working. | 我在工作呢 |
[09:39] | Bones, I’m not letting you out of my sight | Bones 我不会让你离开我的视线的 |
[09:41] | until I find out who is trying to kill you. | 直到我发现是谁要杀你 |
[09:49] | Temperance Temperance! | |
[09:51] | David David! | |
[09:52] | Someone shot at you? | 有人对你开枪吗 |
[09:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:54] | – Oh my god. – I know. | – 天呐 – 我知道 |
[09:55] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[09:56] | Excuse me, I’m Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 打扰了 我是特别探员Seeley Booth |
[09:58] | I’ll be asking the questions. | 我有几个问题问你 |
[09:59] | Wanna sit down? | 想要坐下吗 |
[10:00] | Sure. I mean, I didn’t see anything. | 好的 我是说 我什么也没看见 |
[10:02] | When I got to the restaurant I saw all the cops, | 我到了饭店的时候看见好多警察 |
[10:04] | but I had no idea that it had to do with you. | 但是我没想到这跟你有关 |
[10:06] | You’re an investment banker, good- looking guy, | 你是一个投资银行家 长得也不错 |
[10:07] | but you have to find your women online. | 但是你上网约会 |
[10:09] | Excuse me? | 你什么意思 |
[10:10] | Don’t you find any women at work? | 你工作的时候不会认识女的吗 |
[10:12] | Well, she was online too, and she’s a great- looking doctor. | 嗯 她也在网上约会 她还是个好看的博士呢 |
[10:14] | Your picture doesn’t do you justice, by the way. | 你照片不如本人好看 顺便说一句 |
[10:16] | Thank you. Yours either. I- – | 谢谢 你的也是 我 |
[10:20] | The resolution must not be really good online. | 网上的分辨率一定不是很好 |
[10:22] | Bones Bones- – | |
[10:24] | – Oh, he’s a Luddite. – Hey! | – 哦 他是个勒德分子 – 嘿 |
[10:25] | That’s someone who is afraid of technology. | 那表示害怕科技的人 |
[10:27] | I know what a Luddite is. | 我知道勒德分子是什么意思 |
[10:29] | So, you’re saying that you were stuck in traffic. | 所以 你说你被困在路上了 |
[10:33] | What, you think that I shot at her? | 等等 你觉得我要杀她吗 |
[10:35] | I’m a fundraiser for the Brady campaign against gun violence. | 我是个禁枪运动的募捐者 |
[10:39] | Do you think I tried to kill you? | 你觉得我要杀你吗 |
[10:41] | He has to do this. | 他不得不这么做 |
[10:43] | Yeah, I have to do this. | 是的 我一定得这么做 |
[10:43] | So what time did you leave work? | 你是几点钟离开办公室的 |
[10:45] | About 6:45. | 大概6:45 |
[10:46] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[10:47] | Yeah. My assistant Margaret Jensen, the client that I was with, | 有 我的助理Margaret Jensen 我当时还和客户在一起 |
[10:50] | the valet that saw me pull out of the parking garage. | 停车小弟看见我离开停车场了 |
[10:52] | I mean, unless they’re all suspects too. | 除非他们也都是嫌疑人 |
[10:53] | We’ll be talking to everyone. | 我得跟每个人谈谈 |
[10:55] | Check traffic report. It was a mess. | 查查交通状况吧 很糟糕 |
[10:57] | He did. | 他查了 |
[11:01] | You did. | 你查了 |
[11:02] | What? | 什么 |
[11:04] | Do I have to get an attorney? | 我需要找个律师吗 |
[11:07] | Just stay close, in case we need you for anything else. | 别走太远就行 以防我们需要你配合 |
[11:10] | Yeah, sure. Anything I can do to help. | 好的 我尽我所能帮忙 |
[11:15] | So, this whole… you know, online thing. | 所以 这整件上网约会的事情 |
[11:17] | How long does it last? | 有多久了 |
[11:18] | ‘Cause if it’s just the way to, you know- – | 因为如果这就是个 你知道 |
[11:19] | hook up. I gotta tell you. It’s pretty low. | 找对象的方式 我得说 挺低端的 |
[11:22] | You know, one of my partners met his wife online. | 你知道 我有个合伙人就是在网上找到他太太的 |
[11:25] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑 |
[11:26] | No. They’ve been married for five years. | 不 他们已经结婚五年了 |
[11:28] | That doesn’t mean it’s not creepy. | 那不代表这事不奇怪 |
[11:29] | OK. I’m sorry. Did I miss something? | 不好意思 我是不是忽略了什么事情 |
[11:32] | ‘Cause I don’t want to get in the way | 我可不想妨碍你们 |
[11:33] | – of anything between you. – What? Oh, no. | – 你们之间可能的任何关系 – 什么 哦 不是 |
[11:34] | – No. – No. | – 不 – 不 |
[11:37] | – Well then, maybe we could reschedule that? – No. | – 那好 也许我们能重新定一天约会 – 不 |
[11:39] | Sure. | 好的 |
[11:41] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[11:42] | I think someone who needs this room. Let’s go. | 我觉得有人需要这间房间 咱们走吧 |
[11:44] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 好的 走吧 |
[11:45] | I’ll email you. | 我给你发邮件 |
[11:46] | Stay safe. – She will, stay safe. | – 保持安全 – 她会的 保持安全 |
[11:50] | He’s nice, don’t you think? | 他挺好的 不是吗 |
[11:52] | Yeah, he’s nice. | 是的 他很好 |
[11:54] | As a suspect! What… Hello? | 作为嫌疑人来说 看这里 |
[12:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:04] | The victim is Penny Hamilton, 19. | 被害人是Penny Hamilton 19岁 |
[12:07] | She was a student at American | 美利坚大学的学生 |
[12:08] | who disappeared walking back to her dorm. | 走回宿舍路上失踪 |
[12:10] | She was about to go to Haiti to work at a medical clinic. | 她准备去海地的一家诊所工作 |
[12:13] | Booth is going to think this is his fault. | Booth会觉得这是他的错 |
[12:15] | He knew her? | 他认识她吗 |
[12:16] | The killer has done this before. | 凶手之前作过案 |
[12:18] | Booth couldn’t get the evidence he needed. | Booth没得到他需要的证据 |
[12:20] | The guy promised Booth he never would. | 凶手跟Booth保证他永远拿不到证据 |
[12:23] | Where is Booth, anyway? | Booth哪儿去了 |
[12:25] | I thought he wasn’t going to let you out of his sight. | 我以为他不会让你离开他的视线呢 |
[12:28] | I gave him the positive ID on Cugeni. | 我给他说确认死者是Cugeni |
[12:31] | He’s calling it in to Kenton. | 他正在给Kenton发消息 |
[12:34] | So how do you like David? | 你喜欢David吗 |
[12:36] | It’s not often you can interrogate a guy on the first date. | 第一次约会就审问约会对象这事可不常发生 |
[12:39] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[12:41] | Booth still doesn’t approve, | Booth还没同意呢 |
[12:42] | but I told him to mind his own business. | 但是我让他管好自己的事情 |
[12:45] | Booth is a big, strong, hot guy who wants to save your life. | Booth是一个性感猛男还想救你的命 |
[12:49] | I mean, you actually have a knight | 明明有个骑士 |
[12:51] | in shining FBI standard- issue body armour. | 配着闪闪发光的FBI盔甲在保护你 |
[12:53] | So cut him some slack. | 放他一马吧 |
[12:55] | Kenton heard the Romanos were pissed | Kenton说Romano一家对重启调查 |
[12:56] | that they reopened the investigation. | 感到很生气 |
[12:58] | When they get pissed, they shoot. | 他们生气的时候 就开枪 |
[12:59] | I’ve cleaned the bones, Dr. Brennan. | 我把骨头清理干净了 Dr. Brennan |
[13:01] | You could eat off them. | 干净得你可以吃掉它们了 |
[13:03] | Is this her? | 这是她吗 |
[13:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:19] | Nice work, Zack. | 干得漂亮 Zack |
[13:21] | You can see some of the markings left on the bone | 你能看到子弹穿过骨头时 |
[13:23] | where the bullet passed through. | 留下的痕迹 |
[13:25] | I can? | 我能吗 |
[13:26] | Yes. | 可以 |
[13:28] | Here and here on the outer compact bone. | 这儿和这儿是外部紧密的骨头 |
[13:30] | Do you think you could use a computer | 你觉你能用电脑 |
[13:31] | to recreate the complete imprint the bullet left? | 还原子弹留下的印迹吗 |
[13:34] | I don’t know if I have enough here to work with. | 我不认为我有足够的线索可以做这种处理 |
[13:35] | What are you getting at? | 那你想达到什么效果呢 |
[13:36] | After it’s discharged, every bullet has a distinct pattern | 子弹射出后 每一颗都有它独特的轨迹 |
[13:39] | etched into it from the barrel of the gun, right? | 被枪筒刻蚀出来的 对吧 |
[13:42] | That same pattern would be etched into the bone, | 这种痕迹在子弹穿过骨头的时候 |
[13:45] | as it passes through. | 也会被刻在骨头上 |
[13:46] | If we can recover that pattern, | 如果我们能重现这种痕迹 |
[13:48] | we can reverse- engineer the bullet. | 我们就能据此重塑子弹 |
[13:50] | Then you will be able to tell which weapon was used. | 然后你就可以判断凶手所使用的武器了 |
[13:51] | Make, model, the whole shitbag. | 品牌 型号 所有的信息 |
[13:52] | I’ve never heard of that technique. | 我从未听说过这种技术 |
[13:54] | It’s a theory I’ve been working on. | 这是我在研究的一种理论 |
[13:56] | I thought this would be a good time to test it. | 我觉得这是个验证它的好机会 |
[13:58] | Great. Knock yourself out. | 很棒 加油 |
[13:59] | All right, anything more about the girl? | 好的 关于这女孩你还知道更多吗 |
[14:00] | The knife marks were made by a non- serrated blade, | 刀痕来自一把没有锯齿的刀片 |
[14:03] | consistent with a pocket knife, like this one. | 跟小折刀一致 像这把 |
[14:06] | I found additional knife marks on C5, | 我在C5上找到了更多的刀痕 |
[14:10] | indicating that the throat was slashed. | 证明喉咙被割开了 |
[14:12] | And about her eyes? | 眼睛呢 |
[14:13] | The groove in the eye sockets | 眼眶周围的压痕 |
[14:14] | doesn’t match anything on the knife. | 跟刀的任何部分都不相符 |
[14:15] | And Hodges is playing with dog poop, | Hodgins在弄狗的便便呢 |
[14:17] | so everyone’s got something to do. | 每个人都有自己的工作 |
[14:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[14:19] | What? | 什么 |
[14:20] | Kenton is putting together everything | Kenton把事情都联系起来了 |
[14:21] | he’s got on Cugeni’s disappearance. | 他知道Cugeni是怎么消失的了 |
[14:23] | I’m probably more valuable here. | 我也许在这儿更能体现价值 |
[14:25] | No, your definitely more valuable alive. Right? | 不 你绝对是活着更有价值 对吧 |
[14:28] | I’m not leaving you alone. Come on! | 我不会把你留在这儿的 走吧 |
[14:30] | If it’s so dangerous here, why are you leaving us? | 如果这儿这么危险 你为什么把我们留在这儿 |
[14:32] | Big strong guy like you, huh? | 像你这么强壮的男子 |
[14:33] | You’ll be able to take care of yourself. | 应该可以自己照顾自己的 |
[14:39] | Worked undercover with the Romanos for 2 years. | 我在Romanos卧底了两年 |
[14:41] | Never got very high in the organization. | 从没在组织里升得很高 |
[14:43] | I left when I thought my cover was being blown. | 我离开的时候以为自己被发现是个卧底了 |
[14:46] | Do you think someone from the Romanos did this? | 你觉得Romanos里的一员做了这个案子吗 |
[14:48] | They have to be. Hard to tell who, though. | 一定是的 虽然很难知道是谁 |
[14:50] | They use a lot of different guys for a job like this. | 他们用了很多不同的人做这样的事 |
[14:53] | This is Frank Lombardi. He’s been seen in the area. | 这是Frank Lombardi 他在这一区域被看见过 |
[14:56] | Suspected of killing more than 25 people. | 有杀掉了至少25个人的嫌疑 |
[14:59] | Shooting mostly, though he likes the occasional garroting. | 大部分时间枪杀 有时候也绞杀 |
[15:03] | So you think they tried to do away with the good Doctor here? | 你觉得他们试图干掉这位好博士吗 |
[15:05] | You know, they’re trying to look more legit. | 他们想要看起来更合法 |
[15:07] | They don’t want any ancient history re- surfacing. | 他们不想让历史重现 |
[15:10] | Bad for business. | 对做生意不利 |
[15:11] | But you don’t know it’s them. | 但是你不知道是不是他们 |
[15:13] | I still have my sources. | 我还有线人 |
[15:15] | They tell me the Romanos know you work in this case, | 他们告诉我 Romanos知道了你为这个案子工作 |
[15:17] | and they know you’re the best. | 并且他们知道你是最棒的 |
[15:19] | I recommend you walk away. | 我建议你离开这个案子 |
[15:22] | Is that why you brought me here? | 这就是你带我来这儿的原因吗 |
[15:24] | To scare me into giving up? | 为了把我吓退 |
[15:25] | I want you to get real. All right? | 我想让你现实点 好吗 |
[15:27] | These people you’re dealing with… | 这些你要打交道的人 |
[15:28] | We don’t know who we’re dealing with. | 我们不知道我们在跟谁打交道 |
[15:29] | It could be them, it could be Hollings… | 可能是他们 可能是Hollings |
[15:31] | No, no. Serial killers, they follow a pattern. | 不 连环杀手 他们做事有规律 |
[15:34] | They don’t bind and torture | 他们不会绑人还折磨人 |
[15:35] | and then start picking people off with a high- powered rifle. | 同时还用大口径步枪杀人的 |
[15:37] | You said Hollings promised | 你说Hollings保证过 |
[15:39] | no one would ever find enough to get him. | 没有人能找到足够证据起诉他 |
[15:40] | Maybe he knows that I can. | 也许他知道我可以 |
[15:42] | Either way, too dangerous. | 无论如何 太危险了 |
[15:43] | You almost caught a bullet in the skull. | 你几乎被子弹打中了头 |
[15:45] | I can give you answers, Booth. | 我可以给你答案 Booth |
[15:47] | I can help you get Hollings. | 我能帮你抓住Hollings |
[15:50] | You really want me to walk away because it’s dangerous? | 你真的想让我离开案子就因为太危险了吗 |
[15:54] | Sorry, man, I tried. | 对不起 我试过了 |
[15:59] | Any more back from Ballistics on the bullets | 有什么要告诉我的信息吗 |
[16:01] | that were meant for me? | 关于那些子弹的弹道分析 |
[16:02] | Yeah, it’s a military issue. Colt DR- 15. | 有的 军队用枪 Colt DR- 15型号 |
[16:06] | Brennan Brennan. | |
[16:07] | Fasciola hepatica. It’s a parasite found in beef liver. | 肝片吸虫 一种牛肝里的寄生虫 |
[16:10] | I found their eggs in the dog excrement. | 我在狗粪便里面找到了他们的卵 |
[16:12] | The dogs were strays. They were starving. | 那些都是野狗 他们很饿 |
[16:14] | Someone must have lured them to the scene with liver scraps, | 一定有人用碎肝把他们引来了 |
[16:17] | because there was no evidence of any liver found at the scene. | 因为现场找不到任何肝 |
[16:19] | So if we find any traces of liver at Hollings place | 所以如果我们在Hollings家里找到 |
[16:22] | that contains the parasite we can tie him to the dogs. | 含有这种寄生虫的肝脏 我们就能把他跟这些狗联系在一起 |
[16:26] | It’s possible. | 有这种可能 |
[16:27] | I also found out that the cut marks on her bones showed | 我还在她的骨头上发现了切割的痕迹 |
[16:29] | that the pocket knife hat a nick in the blade. | 能说明小折刀上有个缺口 |
[16:31] | OK. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:42] | Agent Booth? Long time no see. | Booth探员 好久不见 |
[16:45] | Hollings Hollings. | |
[16:46] | Wondering if we could take a look around your place. | 我想知道我们能否看看你的家 |
[16:48] | Do you have a warrant? | 你有搜查令吗 |
[16:50] | No, but you enjoy being cooperative, if I remember. | 没有 但是我记得你很喜欢配合警方 |
[16:54] | Come in. Please. | 请进来吧 |
[16:57] | You must be Dr. Brennan? | 你一定是Dr. Brennan |
[17:00] | I read about the incident the other night. | 我看了昨晚事故的报道 |
[17:02] | You must have had quite a fright. | 你一定吓坏了 |
[17:04] | Don’t play with her, Hollings. | 不要戏弄她 Hollings |
[17:06] | I hope you don’t think I was being insensitive. | 我只是不希望你觉得我漠不关心 |
[17:10] | Maybe you tell me what you’re looking for, | 要不你告诉我你在找什么 |
[17:12] | and I could help? | 我看看能不能帮忙 |
[17:13] | We just want to look around, that’s all. | 我们只想四处看看 就这样 |
[17:16] | Be my guest. | 你们随意 |
[17:19] | Could I open this? | 这我能打开吗 |
[17:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:29] | Is this about the girl they found the other night? | 是关于前几天你们找到的女孩遗体吗 |
[17:32] | Terrible thing. | 真糟糕 |
[17:34] | You don’t think I’m involved in this one too, | 你不会又认为我卷入其中了吧 |
[17:36] | do you, Agent Booth? | 是这样吗 Booth探员 |
[17:38] | Blades are clean. No nicks. | 刀锋是干净的 没有缺口 |
[17:41] | I guarantee you that whatever you’re looking for, | 我保证无论你们在找什么 |
[17:43] | you’re not going to find it here. | 都不会在这里找到的 |
[17:47] | What we need might be locked up someplace. | 我们要找的东西可能被锁在别的什么地方 |
[17:50] | Wow. Thousands of keys here. | 这里有上千把钥匙 |
[17:53] | Tens of thousands. | 成千上万把 |
[17:55] | Maybe we’ll just take them down to the Bureau, | 或许我们应该把它们全带回局里 |
[17:57] | look through them. | 一把一把查 |
[17:58] | That’s a private collection. | 那属于私人收藏 |
[18:00] | I’m afraid without cause or a warrant… | 恐怕你需要一个理由或者一张许可令 |
[18:02] | Oh, you see, I do have cause. | 哦 你看 我有理由的 |
[18:04] | See this key here? | 看到这把钥匙没有 |
[18:05] | It’s from a federal building. | 是联邦大厦的 |
[18:06] | It says, “Do not duplicate”. | 上面写了 禁止复制 |
[18:07] | And the other one looks like it was used in a burglary | 另外一把看上去像是那个 |
[18:09] | just around the corner. | 街角盗窃案中用到的 |
[18:10] | And- – oh, since you did allow us in your home… | 而且 哦 既然你允许我们在你家 |
[18:13] | This is very rude, Agent Booth. | 这十分无礼 Booth探员 |
[18:16] | I open my home to you and let this… | 我为你们敞开了家门 你却 |
[18:17] | Before anything is removed, | 在任何东西被移动前 |
[18:18] | we should photograph everything. | 我们需要给所有东西拍照 |
[18:20] | How he’s arranged the items in the room could be very important. | 他布置房间的方式或许很重要 |
[18:23] | If you’ll excuse me, I’d like to call my attorney. | 抱歉 我想要叫律师了 |
[18:25] | Game’s not so fun though, is it, Hollings? | 游戏现在没那么好玩了 是吗 Hollings |
[18:37] | I have a court date tomorrow morning at 10. | 我申请了明早十点钟开庭 |
[18:39] | You had no right to confiscate his collection. | 你没有权利查抄他的钥匙收藏 |
[18:41] | Oh, there were burglaries in the area. | 哦 这一带有多起盗窃案 |
[18:42] | Those keys, they could give us some answers. | 这些钥匙 可能给我们一些答案 |
[18:43] | My client can’t be tied to any of those burglaries. | 我的委托人不可能和那些盗窃案有关 |
[18:46] | You’re probably right, you see, | 也许你是对的 |
[18:47] | but I have a job to do, man. | 但我有工作要做 |
[18:49] | Mr Hollings here has always been so understanding with that in the past. | Mr. Hollings过去总是非常理解这点 |
[18:53] | Oh, I do understand. | 是的 我是理解 |
[18:55] | I’ve given you a statement, | 我会给你一个声明 |
[18:56] | explained where I got the keys… | 来解释我从哪得到了这些钥匙 |
[18:58] | And since you haven’t charged him with anything… | 而且 既然你没有起诉他的任何案件 |
[19:00] | Yet. | 目前还没 |
[19:01] | But I’m really looking forward to charging him with this. | 但我真的很想起诉他这件案子 |
[19:03] | Look at that. | 看看吧 |
[19:15] | I imagine it must be very frustrating | 我想 无法解决一桩犯罪 |
[19:18] | when you can’t solve a crime. | 一定非常让你抓狂 |
[19:20] | My client is a respected researcher with Whitley Chemical. | 我的委托人是Whitley化学厂一位受人尊敬的研究员 |
[19:23] | He hasn’t missed a day of work in the past two weeks. | 在过去两周的时间里从未缺勤 |
[19:26] | Unless you have evidence to hold him… | 除非你有证据指认他 |
[19:28] | Can’t stop looking at it, can you, Hollings. | 无法忍住不看它 是吗 Hollings |
[19:31] | What does it do to you? | 有什么感觉 |
[19:34] | Does it make you hot? | 让你觉得很兴奋吗 |
[19:40] | That the psycho? | 是那个变态吗 |
[19:42] | He’s brilliant. | 他很聪明 |
[19:43] | He knew we were looking for a pocket knife, | 知道我们在找小折刀 |
[19:45] | so he left one in plain sight. | 所以故意在显眼的地方放了一把 |
[19:48] | The wrong one. | 不是凶器的那把 |
[19:50] | If you don’t find anything concrete, he walks again, right? | 所以如果你找不到任何实证 这次他又会溜了 是吗 |
[19:52] | I don’t know if Booth could live with that. | 我不知道Booth能不能容忍 |
[19:55] | Those keys have to lead somewhere. | 那些钥匙一定会带来什么线索 |
[19:57] | Here are the files we had on all those suspects. | 这是我们有的关于所有嫌疑人的资料 |
[20:00] | People we knew worked for the Romanos 6 years ago. | 我们知道的6年前为Romano家族工作过的人 |
[20:02] | You got physical descriptions, blood types, everything we had. | 有他们的体态特征 血型 我们全部掌握的信息 |
[20:06] | Might come in handy to find any more evidence on the body. | 可能对于分析从尸体上找到的证据会有帮助 |
[20:08] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[20:09] | After we recreate the bullet, | 在我们重塑子弹后 |
[20:11] | we can track the angle of entry based on height and … | 就可以基于身高来知道子弹进入的角度 |
[20:13] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[20:15] | You don’t have the physical round that was shot. | 你们并没有打出的那颗实体子弹 |
[20:17] | I’m trying to make one, based on the wounds. | 我在试着做一个 根据伤口遗留的痕迹 |
[20:19] | Could give us the murder weapon. | 这样就能给我们提供凶器的线索了 |
[20:21] | Sweet! | 太棒了 |
[20:23] | If it works. | 但愿有用 |
[20:24] | You can’t hold him. | 你不能逮捕他 |
[20:26] | You let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you. | 如果还有什么我能帮到的就告诉我 |
[20:28] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:29] | I can and I will. | 我能 而且我会的 |
[20:31] | You’re fishing. | 你只是虚张声势地旁敲侧击 |
[20:33] | No judge is going to let you keep that collection, Agent Booth. | 没有法官会让你持有那批钥匙收藏的 Booth探员 |
[20:36] | You have to know that. | 你必须要知道 |
[20:38] | We’ll have it back by tomorrow. | 我们明天就会把它们要回来 |
[20:43] | Nice try. | 那你试试看 |
[20:48] | We got the keys on pretty shaky ground. | 我们拿到钥匙是暂时的 |
[20:50] | The judge is going to release them in less than 18 hours, | 法官会让我们18小时内归还钥匙 |
[20:52] | unless we can find something tangible. | 除非我们找到什么有迹可循的东西 |
[20:53] | So Bones thought maybe you could help. | 所以Bones觉得或许你能帮上忙 |
[20:55] | I don’t see how. I’m an archaeologist. | 我不知道怎么帮 我是名考古学家 |
[20:57] | She thought maybe you could look at it | 她认为你也许可以把它 |
[20:58] | as though it was some kind of historical site. | 看成某种历史遗迹 |
[21:00] | I suppose that’s a reasonable assumption. | 我觉得那是合理的假设 |
[21:03] | A person’s environment as a reflection of who he is. | 一个人居室的环境可以反映出他是什么样的人 |
[21:06] | He’s a predator, very smart, enjoys the game, | 他是一个捕猎者 很聪明 享受游戏的乐趣 |
[21:09] | you know, feels like he’s untouchable… | 你懂得 让自己高高在上 |
[21:11] | The room is centered around this chair. | 整个房间以这把椅子为中心 |
[21:13] | You can see how he’s surrounded back and sides | 你可以看到他如何被背面和旁边的 |
[21:15] | by the bulk of the keys. | 这成堆的钥匙所环绕 |
[21:17] | If this were an innocent collection, he’d be facing it. | 如果这是单纯的收藏品 他会面对着它们 |
[21:19] | But in this configuration, he’s displaying it. | 但在这种布局中 他在展示它 |
[21:22] | A guy like this, you know, his kill surprises. | 像这样的人 以杀人为傲 |
[21:25] | We are searching through these keys now, | 我们现在在查看这些钥匙 |
[21:27] | to see if we can match them to a storage locker or another apartment, | 看我们是否能将它们和某储物柜或者其他公寓匹配 |
[21:30] | but there’s just too many of them. | 但实在是太多了 |
[21:31] | Mayan rulers kept souvenirs of their kills. | 玛雅统治者会保存它们战利品的遗物作为纪念品 |
[21:33] | They called the display a tzompantli. | 他们将其称为tzompantli |
[21:35] | It was believed that it showed their strength and power | 这被认为是力量和权力的体现 |
[21:37] | and would strike fear into anyone who saw it. | 会使任何见到的人吓破胆 |
[21:39] | He’s a loner. | 他是个孤独者 |
[21:40] | Yes. But this gave him enough power and security | 是的 但这给了他足够的力量和安全感 |
[21:43] | that he let you into his home. | 以至于他都让你进入了他的家中 |
[21:45] | He’s right- handed, correct? | 他是右撇子对吧 |
[21:47] | Yeah, right. | 是的 他用右手 |
[21:48] | Well, the bulk of the keys are on his right side. | 那么 这一大堆钥匙在他的右手边 |
[21:51] | Those with the greatest value to him would be in reach. | 那些对他来说有最大价值的钥匙应该在他够得着的地方 |
[21:55] | They hold his power. | 它们掌握着他的力量 |
[21:58] | I would look at any of the keys | 我会查看所有这些 |
[21:59] | in the containers on his right side, over here. | 在他右手边容器里的钥匙 |
[22:04] | I thought it could be a saw blade of some kind. | 我认为这应该是一个某种锯子的锯片 |
[22:06] | I compared the damage with these. | 我把伤痕和这些东西对比了 |
[22:08] | But the crenulations form a regular pattern. | 但是这些小钝锯齿的皱褶形成了一个规律的形状 |
[22:12] | They don’t match what we see in the orbital cavities. | 它们和我们在眼窝处发现的伤口并不吻合 |
[22:14] | What if she was struggling? | 万一是因为她的挣扎所致呢 |
[22:16] | Lack of haemorrhage in the surrounding eye tissues | 眼组织周围没有大出血 |
[22:19] | suggests she was already dead before the eyes were removed. | 表明她的眼睛是死后被剜去的 |
[22:21] | We need to look for something smaller, | 我们需要找寻的是一些小的 |
[22:23] | maybe a surgical instrument. | 类似手术器械的工具 |
[22:25] | The concrete used to sink Cugeni is composed of class F fly ash | 包裹Cugeni的水泥是由F级飞灰构成的 |
[22:28] | instead of Portland cement, | 而不是普通水泥(波特兰水泥) |
[22:29] | which is very exciting. | 这真是让人激动 |
[22:31] | Not yet. | 还不够 |
[22:32] | Each concrete company has its own unique mixture. | 每种混凝土公司都有自己独特的配方 |
[22:34] | Certain building codes have to be met, | 需要达到某种建筑行业内的标准 |
[22:36] | but after that it’s up to each company. | 但之后就看各公司的了 |
[22:37] | These people were cutting corners by using fly ash, | 这些人走捷径在水泥里掺入飞灰 |
[22:40] | which is much cheaper. | 这样会省钱得多 |
[22:41] | Tapford Construction. | Tapford建筑公司 |
[22:43] | 6 years ago, it was owned by Carlo Romano. | 六年前 是由Carlo Romano经营的 |
[22:46] | Romano doesn’t seem very worried. | Romano看上去并不担心 |
[22:49] | Yeah, that’s hubris. | 是啊 那是一种狂妄 |
[22:50] | Good word! | 好词儿 |
[22:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:51] | He won’t seem so smug after we talk to him. | 在和我们谈过话之后他就不会这么洋洋得意了 |
[22:54] | I got the names of everyone of his employees | 我有他六年前经营的建筑公司里 |
[22:56] | from his construction companies 6 years ago, | 所有员工的名字 |
[22:58] | pulling sales invoices. Can be a lot of stuff to sort through. | 从销售发票里拉出的名单 筛选分类会是一项艰巨的任务 |
[23:01] | Hodgins is going to try and see | Hodgins在尝试着 |
[23:03] | if there is any skin or fingernails | 从混凝土里提取出任何可得的皮肤和指甲 |
[23:04] | in the concrete to pull DNA from. | 用来提取DNA |
[23:06] | That’s another remote possibility. | 那是另一种方案 但可能性很小 |
[23:11] | Booth Booth. | |
[23:14] | Yeah. Judge ordered release of Hollings’ possesions. | 好吧 法官下令归还Hollings的东西 |
[23:18] | There’s no grounds to hold him. | 我们没办法拖住他了 |
[23:19] | How many keys have they made it through? | 他们查过多少把钥匙了 |
[23:20] | Well, the lab had to match key types, | 实验室需要比对钥匙的种类 |
[23:22] | serial numbers, you know, cross- reference those to logs, | 序列号 你懂得 还有那些凹槽纹理 |
[23:24] | compare to crenulations… | 细小的褶皱 |
[23:27] | The crenulations? | 褶皱吗 |
[23:28] | They’ve even been through the first 500, Bones, so I don’t think… | 他们才查了五百个 所以我不认为 |
[23:30] | There is no lock. Those keys don’t open anything. | 没有锁 那些钥匙并不能打开任何东西 |
[23:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[23:35] | The crenulations, the grooves, | 那些褶皱 那些凹槽 |
[23:37] | carved into the bone around the victim’s eyes- – | 那些受害人眼眶上留下的凹痕 |
[23:40] | they were irregular, like- – | 它们是不规则的 就像 |
[23:42] | like the grooves of a key. | 像钥匙的凹槽 |
[23:44] | Bones, how many keys do you need? | Bones 你需要多少把钥匙 |
[23:46] | Well, car, house, lab, morgue – – I need a lot of keys. | 车子 房子 实验室 验尸房 我需要很多钥匙 |
[23:51] | Grooves? | 凹槽 |
[23:52] | He must have used a key to gouge out the eyes. | 他一定用一把钥匙来挖出眼睛 |
[23:54] | And he kept it near him, in his apartment. | 他会把它随身带着 在他的公寓里 |
[23:56] | That was his souvenir. | 那就是他的纪念品 |
[23:58] | How much longer can you keep the keys confiscated? | 我们还能保留这些钥匙多久 |
[24:01] | He’s on his way to reclaim them right now. | 他在来取回钥匙的路上了 |
[24:02] | So you have at least a half an hour, maybe more? | 所以你至少有半个小时 或许更多 |
[24:04] | At least. | 至少 |
[24:05] | OK, so tell Forensics to forget about matching them to any locks. | 好的 让法医组不要再把钥匙跟任何锁比对了 |
[24:10] | Have them image each key and send those to Zack | 让他们把每把钥匙拍照 然后发给Zack |
[24:11] | so he can find the key that matches the grooves on the bone. | 那样他就能把钥匙的纹理和骨头上的凹痕比对了 |
[24:15] | That shouldn’t take long. | 那不会花费很久时间 |
[24:16] | Image keys, send to Zack. Right. | 给钥匙拍照 发给Zack 好的 |
[24:18] | She’s good, huh? | 她很厉害吧 |
[24:20] | Told ya. | 早告诉过你了 |
[24:22] | Romano didn’t give us anything, | Romano没有给我们任何信息 |
[24:23] | so I should probably be back at the lab. | 所以我应该回实验室了 |
[24:25] | No, your squints can handle that. | 不 你的眯眯眼团队可以处理 |
[24:26] | You haven’t slept in over a day. All right? | 你已经一天没睡了 对吗 |
[24:28] | You need to get some rest. | 你需要休息一会儿 |
[24:29] | I’ll sleep on the couch. | 我会在沙发上睡会儿 |
[24:31] | You- – think you’re staying here with me? | 你 你会在这里和我一起吗 |
[24:33] | Yeah! | 会啊 |
[24:34] | Nice place by the way, Bones. | 顺便一说 真是个好地方啊 |
[24:35] | No, I’m locked in here, Booth, I’ll be fine! | 不 我的门锁好了 Booth 我会没事的 |
[24:38] | Hey, look. | 嘿 看 |
[24:38] | I want you to stay away from your windows, too. OK? | 我还想你离你的窗户远一点 行吗 |
[24:40] | A sniper has a clear shot from any of the surrounding buildings. | 一个狙击手从任何周边的建筑里都能击中你 |
[24:43] | I could’ve just stayed at the lab. | 我本可以只呆在实验室 |
[24:45] | The security’s tight there. | 那里安保措施很严密的 |
[24:46] | And you would’ve worked, you would’ve gotten tired, | 然后你就会工作 就会更疲劳 |
[24:48] | you would’ve been more vulnerable when you did go out. | 当你出门的时候就更容易不堪一击 |
[24:50] | Trust me, this is the best. All right. | 相信我 这是最佳选择 好吗 |
[24:53] | So- – | 那么 |
[24:55] | Where’s the TV? | 电视在哪 |
[24:57] | I had one, but it broke. I’m- – | 我曾经有一个 但是它坏掉了 我 |
[25:00] | I mostly just read and listen to music… | 多数时间用来阅读和听音乐 |
[25:05] | So let’s listen to some music, ah? | 那我们就来听点音乐 哈 |
[25:09] | Music! What do we got? Bones? | 音乐 都有什么音乐呢 Bones |
[25:12] | Uh, world music. | 世界各地的音乐啊 |
[25:14] | Er, there’s a shock. | 有点震惊 |
[25:17] | Tibetan throat singers! Rock on. | 西藏唱法歌手啊 就它了 |
[25:19] | That’s- – mostly for work. | 那通常是在工作时听的 |
[25:22] | Kayne West, Captain Power… | 侃爷 飞龙特攻队 |
[25:24] | Oh oh, all right, look at this! | 哦 看看这个 |
[25:27] | Look at this man, lots of jazz! Wow! | 看看这个 好多爵士乐啊 |
[25:29] | I’d think all that free- form stuff | 我以为那都是些自由形式的东西 |
[25:31] | would be a little bit too unpredictable for you. | 我以为你会觉得这些不会喜欢 |
[25:32] | No, I love it. | 不 我很热爱 |
[25:34] | The artist has to live within a set tonal structure | 这些艺术家必须在一套固定的音调结构中创作 |
[25:37] | and trust his own instincts | 必须在无限可能的音乐迷宫中 |
[25:38] | to find his way out of an infinite maze of musical possibilities, | 相信自己的直觉 找到自己的创作道路 |
[25:42] | and the great ones do. | 并且 一些杰出的音乐人做到了 |
[25:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:48] | No, nothing. | 不 没啥 |
[25:48] | I- – I just never expected that you would- – you know. | 我只是从来没有期待过你会 你懂得 |
[25:53] | That I would love music? | 我会热爱音乐? |
[25:55] | Well, I don’t usually get to talk about it, | 呃 我只是不太常讨论这些 |
[25:57] | but since you brought it up, I thought… | 但既然你提出了 我想 |
[25:59] | Nah, I didn’t mean to make you self- conscious. | 我也并没想让你更自知来着 |
[26:01] | Whoa, what’s this? | 哇 这是什么 |
[26:03] | – Ha! What is it? | 哈 这是什么 |
[26:04] | – Nice. – Booth! | – 太好了 – Booth |
[26:11] | How did that get there? | 这张碟怎么来的 |
[26:12] | Oh, please! Everybody loves Foreigner. | 噢 拜托 没人不爱Foreigner乐队好吗 |
[26:14] | Hot blooded! Talk about a guilty pleasure. | 热血沸腾 罪恶的快感 |
[26:46] | Brennan Brennan! | |
[26:48] | David, hi! | 你好 David |
[26:50] | I’m fine, thanks. | 我很好 谢谢你 |
[26:52] | Booth, yeah. | Booth也在 |
[26:53] | I’m still under lockdown until we solve these crimes. | 我还在被关禁闭 直到我们解决这件案子 |
[26:58] | Yes. Foreigner. | 是的 Foreigner乐队 |
[27:02] | OK, sure, I’ll talk to you tomorrow. | 好 当然 我明天再跟你说 |
[27:05] | OK, thanks for calling. Bye. | 谢谢打电话过来 再见 |
[27:11] | I hope he didn’t think… | 我希望他不会认为 |
[27:12] | No. | 不会 |
[27:13] | No, ’cause I- – I wouldn’t want to, you know, ruin things for you. | 我不想因为我 坏了你的事情 |
[27:17] | Not a problem. | 那都不是事儿 |
[27:23] | Hey, you got a soda? Juice? | 嘿 你有汽水吗 果汁呢 |
[27:27] | Yeah, in my fridge. I’ll get it. | 有 在冰箱里 我去拿 |
[27:29] | No, no. | 不 不用 |
[27:29] | You know what, I’m not your guest. | 你知道吗 我不是你的客人 |
[27:32] | You don’t have to wait on me. | 你不需要照顾我 |
[27:33] | I’ll get it. You want anything? | 我去拿 你要什么吗 |
[27:35] | That’s OK. | 不用了 |
[27:39] | Oh, there are some glasses | 冰箱右边的橱柜里 |
[27:40] | in the cupboard to the right of the fridge. | 有玻璃杯 |
[28:08] | Kenton is on his way over. | Kenton在他过来的路上了 |
[28:08] | You have to promise me that you’re going to stay with him. | 你必须跟我保证你会和他待在一起 |
[28:11] | I will. | 我会的 |
[28:11] | Did they gather all the evidence from the explosion? | 他们在爆炸现场收集了所有证据吗 |
[28:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:14] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:15] | Yes. Booth, I was there. | 是的 Booth 我当时在那 |
[28:18] | They were very thorough. | 他们做的非常全面 |
[28:19] | And I was very annoying. | 我真是挺让人烦的 |
[28:23] | Sorry, Booth. It should be me lying in that bed. | 抱歉 Booth 躺在这里的本该是我 |
[28:26] | I’m fine, you know. | 我很好 你知道的 |
[28:28] | I don’t even know if I have to stay here. | 我甚至不知道我是不是非得住院 |
[28:31] | You got blown up. | 你被炸飞了 |
[28:33] | I’ve been through worse. | 我遇到过更糟糕的事 |
[28:34] | You have burns, lacerations, | 你有烧伤 撕裂伤 |
[28:37] | 2 broken ribs, greenstick fracture of the clavicle… | 断了两根肋骨 还有锁骨青枝骨折 |
[28:40] | OK, I got blown up. | 好的 我被炸飞了 |
[28:46] | Can you- – can you hand me one of the puddings? | 你能 能拿给我一个布丁吗 |
[28:55] | Oh, man. | 哦 天呐 |
[28:58] | Thanks, Bones. I get that. | 多谢 Bones 我拿到了 |
[29:05] | You know- – | 你知道 |
[29:06] | On your X- rays, | 在你的X光片上 |
[29:08] | there’s a history of multiple fractures on your feet | 你双脚上有多处骨折的历史 |
[29:12] | consistent with beating. | 与打击伤害相吻合 |
[29:15] | It’s a common method of torture in the Middle East. | 这是中东地区一种虐刑的惯用方法 |
[29:19] | Beating the soles of the feet with pipes or hoses… | 用管子击打脚底板 |
[29:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:26] | And there are indications of injuries | 也有伤痕的迹象表明 |
[29:30] | sustained while you were shielding someone. | 你在持续地保护着某个人 |
[29:32] | How the hell can you tell something like that? | 你到底怎么知道这些东西的 |
[29:34] | The scarring shows that the ribcage spread in such a way that… | 伤痕表示胸廓曾经呈一种放射状散开 |
[29:39] | Yeah. OK. | 哦 好吧 |
[29:43] | A buddy of mine- – | 我的一个兄弟 |
[29:48] | he lost his weapon, and I… | 他失去了他的武器 然后我 |
[29:53] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[30:00] | He didn’t make it. | 他还是没能活下来 |
[30:06] | You know, you shouldn’t be looking at my X- rays. | 你知道 你不该看我的X光片 |
[30:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:12] | – Hey. – Yeah. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[30:14] | You look like crap. | 你看起来很糟糕 |
[30:16] | A little bit more of this pudding and I’ll be just fine, you know. | 再来点这个布丁我就好了 你懂得 |
[30:19] | Stick with her. | 你要看好她 |
[30:21] | If you want me to. | 如果你想让我这样的话 |
[30:22] | Don’t you think I should be consulted? | 你们不觉得应该问问我的意见吗 |
[30:24] | No. | 不用 |
[30:25] | And keep her close. | 看紧她 |
[30:27] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[30:28] | Could have been you. | 本来躺床上的会是你 |
[30:29] | Yes, Zack, I know. | 是啊 Zack 我知道 |
[30:31] | The only reason he survived | 他活下来的唯一原因 |
[30:33] | was that he was reaching for the glass. | 是因为他当时在找杯子 |
[30:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:35] | Can we change the subject? | 我们能换个话题吗 |
[30:37] | Let’s talk revenge. | 我们来谈谈复仇吧 |
[30:38] | Bloodlust. | 嗜血 |
[30:39] | The cathartic release we’re looking for can only be achieved | 我们只有成功地搜集到全部的证据 |
[30:42] | when we successfully gather enough evidence | 将罪犯或者罪犯们压制 |
[30:44] | to neutralize the person or persons responsible | 才是对将Booth送进医院这件事的 |
[30:47] | for putting Booth in the hospital. | 宣泄之道 |
[30:48] | Neutralize can mean either kill or arrest. | 压制指的是杀死或者逮捕 |
[30:51] | Yes, it can mean either. | 是的 这两者任意一个 |
[30:53] | I don’t get it. What exactly are you doing? | 我不明白 你到底在做什么 |
[30:55] | I’m using a digital enhancement program | 我在用一个数据加强程序 |
[30:57] | to fill in the missing markings made by the bullet | 来填补当子弹穿过骨头时 |
[30:59] | while it passed through the bone. | 造成的伤痕的缺口 |
[31:01] | Impressed? | 厉害吧 |
[31:02] | I have so many more tricks. | 我有很多这种小技巧 |
[31:04] | There’s no ring. Single or gay? | 你没戴戒指 是单身还是同性恋 |
[31:08] | Gay? Why would you say gay? | 同性恋 为什么你会说同性恋 |
[31:11] | Brokeback, baby. Gotta ask. | 断背山啊 宝贝 还是问问比较好 |
[31:14] | Not gay. | 我不是同性恋 |
[31:15] | Angela Angela… | |
[31:16] | We’ll talk later. | 我们待会儿再聊 |
[31:17] | So you’d match a digital replica of the bullet | 所以你会把这个子弹的数码复制品 |
[31:21] | with any recovered bullets the FBI has? | 跟FBI收集到的子弹作对比吗 |
[31:23] | Yes, so we can cross- reference crimes, suspects, weapons… | 是的 这样我们就能交叉对比出犯罪过程 嫌疑人和武器 |
[31:28] | Amazing. | 真厉害啊 |
[31:29] | I just finished working with forensics at the FBI, | 我刚结束了跟FBI法医们的工作 |
[31:31] | analyzing the chemical composition of the explosives. | 分析了爆炸物的化学成分 |
[31:34] | The isotopes in the sulphur are like a fingerprint. | 这里面的硫同位素可以作为指纹元素 |
[31:36] | It is a perfect match | 跟Hollings工作的化学公司 |
[31:37] | to the sulphur manufactured by the chemical company Hollings works for. | 所生产的硫磺完美匹配了 |
[31:42] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[31:43] | Go! Go! | 上 |
[31:44] | Show yourself! | 出来 |
[31:46] | Clear! | 没有人 |
[32:02] | He took off. | 他逃走了 |
[32:06] | He marked the same part of town we found the other victim. | 他在地图中标记了我们找到其他被害人的地方 |
[32:10] | Gone after someone else. I want all this bagged. | 他在跟踪什么人 我想要把这些都打包打走 |
[32:12] | Right. | 好 |
[32:16] | Brennan Brennan. | |
[32:18] | We found the key. | 我们找到了钥匙 |
[32:19] | FBI said Hollings never returned to claim them. | FBI说Hollings没有回来取它们 |
[32:21] | It matches the bone damage exactly. | 这把和骨头上的伤痕刚好匹配 |
[32:24] | And it’s definitely one of Hollings’ keys. | 它肯定是Hollings钥匙的其中一把 |
[32:26] | Yes. Hodgins tried to retrieve DNA from it, | 是的 Hodgins正在试图从上面提取DNA |
[32:28] | but he says it was dipped in some kind of chemical bath | 但他说它曾在某种化学试剂中浸泡过 |
[32:30] | to remove anything organic. | 上面的有机物被清除了 |
[32:32] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[32:33] | Maybe you should come in now, Dr. Brennan. | 可能你现在该回来了 Dr. Brennan |
[32:35] | I’ll be fine, Zack. | 我没事的 Zack |
[32:37] | Any luck with the bullet? | 关于子弹有什么好消息了吗 |
[32:39] | You want to go back to the lab till we get any other news? | 在我们有其他新消息之前你想先回实验室吗 |
[32:42] | You’ll be safer there. | 在那里会更安全 |
[32:43] | Actually, Zack, I’ll see you in a few minutes. | 我们几分钟之后见 Zack |
[32:45] | He’s got the ball again… | 他又抢到球了 |
[32:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:53] | Why are you here? Is Brennan all right? | 你为什么在这 Brennan还好吗 |
[32:54] | Sure. Yeah, no, she’s with your compadre. | 当然 她和你的伙计在一起 |
[32:57] | I just came by to see how you are. | 我就是来看看你怎么样了 |
[32:59] | Oh. | 噢 |
[33:01] | Pudding! | 布丁 |
[33:03] | I still remember this stuff from when I got my appendix out. | 从我割完阑尾之后就对它念念不忘 |
[33:05] | Yeah. It’s as good as you remember. | 对 和你记忆中的一样好吃 |
[33:10] | – The key fit? – Yeah. | – 钥匙匹配吗 – 是的 |
[33:11] | And they found a map of the neighborhood | 他们还在发现另一个尸体的地方 |
[33:13] | where the other body was found, | 找到了一张地图 |
[33:14] | and some more keys. | 还有更多的钥匙 |
[33:15] | A map? | 一张地图 |
[33:16] | We didn’t… we didn’t catch that before? | 我们以前没发现过的吗 |
[33:19] | I guess not. | 我想没有 |
[33:20] | Or maybe your killer is getting sloppy. | 也许是杀手疏忽了 |
[33:22] | That’s not like him. | 这不像他 |
[33:24] | It isn’t like him to use explosives either. | 使用炸药也不太像他的做法 |
[33:26] | People change. | 人是会变的 |
[33:27] | That’s a wonderful thing about life. | 这正是生活的美妙之处 |
[33:29] | I hope we get him before he gets Brennan. | 我希望在他抓到Brennan之前我们先抓到他 |
[33:31] | Can I have this one? | 我能吃这个吗 |
[33:34] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[33:36] | Uh? Yeah. | 呃 嗯 |
[33:38] | Yeah, I’m just thinking. | 是啊 我只是在想 |
[33:39] | People don’t really change. | 人并不会真正改变 |
[33:41] | We like to believe they do, but they don’t. | 就像我们喜欢这么去想 但他们并不会 |
[33:43] | You’re thinking that it’s the mob guys we’re after? | 你认为我们应该追踪的是帮派分子吗 |
[33:45] | I’m just thinking, the things- – | 我只是在想 |
[33:48] | they don’t make sense. | 事情发生得不太合理 |
[33:50] | You’re feeling something a little more devious. | 你想事情有点迂回 |
[33:52] | More like a frame- up? | 更像是某种骗局 |
[33:53] | I like it. Very conspiratorial. | 我很喜欢 非常阴谋论了 |
[33:56] | Things are just too neat. | 事情太顺了 |
[33:57] | Hollings would never leave a map there. | Hollings绝对不会留个什么地图在那 |
[34:00] | Go with me on this: | 那你顺着这个思路想 |
[34:01] | Mob guys know you’re closing in | 这些黑帮们知道你快接近真相了 |
[34:02] | and want to throw you off by making it look like the psycho. | 为了想摆脱你就伪装成神经病干的 |
[34:05] | These guys have been involved in conspiracies | 这些家伙卷入了 |
[34:06] | a lot more complicated than this. | 比这还要复杂的阴谋 |
[34:08] | They set up Lee Harvey Oswald, | 他们利用Lee Harvey Oswald杀害了肯尼迪 |
[34:09] | worked with the CIA to kill Castro, | 他们和中情局合作杀害了卡斯特罗 |
[34:11] | forget about what they did to Marilyn Monroe! | 更别提他们对玛莉莲梦露做过什么了 |
[34:12] | Someone planted that evidence so that we’d find it. | 有人设计了证据让我们找到它 |
[34:15] | Someone who knew what we were up to. | 有人知道我们想要什么 |
[34:17] | Someone at the lab works for the mob! | 实验室里的某个人其实是为帮派效力的 |
[34:19] | I can see it. There’s not much difference | 我明白的 一个集体腐败的政府和一个有组织的犯罪团伙 |
[34:21] | between a corrupt corporate government and organized crime. | 没有什么区别 |
[34:24] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[34:26] | Excuse me? | 什么说的对 |
[34:28] | The only way that this could unfold | 唯一可以解释的是 |
[34:30] | is if someone on the inside was orchestrating things. | 那个精心策划这个局的人就在我们内部 |
[34:34] | People never tell me I’m right. | 人们从来不说我是对的 |
[34:35] | They only say I’m crazy. | 他们只会说我疯了 |
[34:37] | Love you, man. | 爱你哦 兄弟 |
[34:39] | What the hell are you doing? | 你想干吗 |
[34:41] | You’re driving. | 你来开车 |
[34:42] | – Cool. – OK. | – 酷 – 好 |
[34:43] | Yeah. OK, make sure there’s backup. | 是的 好 要确保有增援 |
[34:48] | Spotted someone taking a woman | 有个人带着一个女人 |
[34:49] | into those old abandoned buildings off Hunter Blvd. | 进了Hunter大街旁边那些废弃的建筑楼里 |
[34:52] | I’ll drop you off at the lab… | 我先把你送到实验室 |
[34:53] | No, I’m coming. | 不 我要一起去 |
[34:57] | Booth said it was pointless to argue. | Booth说跟你争论没有用 |
[34:59] | He’s a smart man, Booth. | 他是个聪明人 |
[35:00] | I’ll just call Zack. | 我要给Zack打电话 |
[35:02] | I think I know how to complete the bullet. | 我想我知道怎么复原那颗子弹了 |
[35:04] | Even if we have only one side, | 即使我们只有一面 |
[35:05] | if we can approximate the spin as it was fired… | 如果我们能够估算出开火时它的转速 |
[35:14] | You really are the best. | 你确实是顶尖的 |
[35:18] | It’s too bad. | 这就很糟糕了 |
[35:26] | You work for the FBI and they put you on hold | 你为FBI工作 |
[35:28] | when you wanna get information. | 但你跟他们要信息时他们还要你等着 |
[35:30] | Kenton was working organized crime | 在Cugeni被杀的同时 |
[35:33] | at the same time that Cugeni was killed. | Kenton在策划一场犯罪 |
[35:35] | He was the only one | 他是唯一一个 |
[35:37] | who knew the details of both investigations, | 两项调查都知情的人 |
[35:39] | so he takes what he knows about Hollings | 所以他利用他知道的有关Hollings的犯罪手法 |
[35:42] | to throw suspicions off himself. | 来洗清自己身上的嫌疑 |
[35:46] | Maybe that nurse was right to be pissed that you were leaving. | 或许你出院了 护士对此感到抓狂是对的 |
[35:48] | You don’t seem good, Booth. | 你看起来身体情况不好啊 Booth |
[35:50] | Not if we weren’t in a toy car. | 是因为我们在一辆玩具车里 |
[35:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:53] | Listen to me, Bobby. | 听我说 Bobby |
[35:55] | Just get some units out there now. OK? | 现在就派几组人过去 好吧 |
[35:57] | I want to know about any activity | 我要知道那个地图上标记的 |
[35:58] | in the abandoned buildings on that map. | 废弃建筑物里发生的所有情况 |
[36:02] | Brennan’s not picking up her cell. | Brennan不接电话 |
[36:03] | Kenton, he’d never call for backup or surveillance or anything. | Kenton 他也没有呼叫任何增援或者监控 |
[36:09] | Jesus. How could I be so stupid. | 天啊 我怎么会这么蠢 |
[36:11] | I mean, everything pointed to him. | 所有事情都指向他 |
[36:13] | Hey, it is not your fault. | 嘿 这不是你的错 |
[36:14] | How could it not be my fault? | 怎么可能不是我的错 |
[36:16] | It was my job to protect her. | 保护她本来是我的工作 |
[36:18] | Instead, I handed her over to him. | 我却亲手把她推给了他 |
[36:23] | Certain crimes you just gotta let slide. | 有些案子你就要随它去 |
[36:26] | A death like Cugeni | 像Cugeni的死 |
[36:27] | is just something that’s an internal issue. | 只是个内部问题 |
[36:29] | Doesn’t affect anyone else. | 不影响其他任何人 |
[36:30] | You killed Cugeni? | 是你杀了Cugeni |
[36:32] | You don’t get rich working for the FBI. | 你为FBI工作发不了财 |
[36:34] | When I was undercover, | Romanos家族给了我很多好处 |
[36:35] | the Romanos were very good to me. | 在我潜伏的期间 |
[36:37] | And you accept their generosity, | 你接受了他们的慷慨 |
[36:39] | you have no choice but to do what they ask. | 就不得不做他们要求做的事 |
[36:41] | Is that how you live with yourself, | 你在做选择的时候 |
[36:42] | you take choice out of the equation? | 良心上过得去吗 |
[36:44] | It’s no different than Booth taking out someone from the other side | Booth倒是做了另一个选择 在波斯湾做狙击手 |
[36:47] | when he was a sniper in the Gulf. | 但是这两者没有任何区别 |
[36:48] | That was a war. His actions saved lives. | 那是一场战争 他的行为挽救了人的生命 |
[36:51] | You don’t think gettin’ rid of Cugeni ended a street war? | 你不觉得摆脱了Cugeni也结束了一场街头械斗吗 |
[36:56] | So my death, how do you justify it now? | 那么对我的死 你现在又如何找个公正的理由呢 |
[36:59] | The Bureau keeps a shell from every weapon it issues. | 局里对他们派发的每一件武器都有记录 |
[37:02] | You match that slug, it points to my weapon and I go down. | 你找到了子弹来源 指向我的武器 我就暴露了 |
[37:04] | The Romanos make sure I don’t talk. | Romanos家族需要我隐藏着 |
[37:07] | Uh, at least I’m dying for a good reason. | 至少我是为了一个好理由去死的 |
[37:41] | You know, maybe you’re wrong. | 也许你错了 |
[37:42] | I mean, Hollings is missing, right? | Hollings失踪了 对吗 |
[37:44] | Convenient, huh? | 很好办的 |
[37:45] | Kenton’d plant the lead | Kenton埋下了线索 |
[37:47] | so that we’d find her and go after Hollings, | 所以我们发现了尸体去追踪Hollings |
[37:49] | who we would never find. | 我们永远也找不到的 |
[37:50] | Because he’s dead? | 因为他死了吗 |
[37:51] | Because he’s dead. | 因为他死了 |
[37:53] | That conspiracy thing is a lot more intense | 原来身处在阴谋之中 |
[37:55] | when you’re in the middle of it. | 局势就变得更刺激了 |
[37:56] | Yeah. | 是 |
[37:58] | Yeah. OK. | 好 |
[38:01] | OK, an agent talked to a witness | 好的 一位探员问了目击者 |
[38:02] | who saw a couple go into a building off the North 23rd. | 看到他们进了北23街的建筑物里 |
[38:06] | Just “a” building? Oh yeah, that’s really specific. | 只是”一栋”建筑物吗 那真是非常明确了 |
[38:08] | Crackheads aren’t that detail- oriented. | 疯子们不需要那么细节的信息 |
[38:10] | Step on it, come on. | 踩油门 快 |
[38:17] | They are not gonna find Hollings. | 他们不会找到Hollings的 |
[38:25] | You know, he used to slit their throat like they were cattle. | 你知道 他通常像屠宰牛那样切开他们的喉咙 |
[38:30] | Told me he used the key to unlock the soul behind their eyes. | 告诉我他都用钥匙来解锁他们眼睛背后的灵魂 |
[38:34] | That was one sick bastard the world ain’t gonna miss. | 这世界不会忘掉那个变态的 |
[38:43] | We used thermal imagery to see | 我们用热成像扫描了 |
[38:44] | what activity there was inside the buildings. | 这栋楼里的活动 |
[38:46] | Found a crack house, a couple of squatters, | 找到一个破房子 几个擅自居住者 |
[38:48] | was about to move in here next | 我们正打算从这进去 |
[38:49] | No, no, no. He hears noise, he could freak out and kill her. | 不不不 他听到响动 就会惊慌然后杀了她 |
[38:51] | We gotta be careful. | 我们要小心 |
[38:52] | There’s no “we”, Booth. | 没有什么”我们” Booth |
[38:53] | I’m going with you. | 我要和你们一起去 |
[38:54] | You can barely stand. | 你站都站不稳 |
[38:55] | I said I’m going with you! Give me my gun. | 我要和你们一起去 给我枪 |
[39:01] | Give me that vest for Booth! | 给我一件防弹背心给Booth |
[39:04] | Wear this. | 穿上它 |
[39:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:10] | You know what? You can come too. All Right? | 你也可以来 如何 |
[39:12] | Go put that on and stay back. | 穿上这个 待在后面 |
[39:14] | I can do that. | 我可以 |
[39:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:31] | Really am. | 真心的 |
[40:03] | Maybe you shouldn’t have had all that pudding. | 可能你不该吃那么多布丁 |
[40:30] | I’m not like him, though. | 不过我不像他 |
[40:32] | The things I have to do to you… | 我不得不对你做的事 |
[40:34] | You’ll be gone first. | 是会让你先死 |
[40:37] | You’ll never know a thing. | 你不会有任何感觉的 |
[40:39] | I never expected anyone to find out. | 我不觉得任何人会发现 |
[41:03] | It’s OK. I’m right here. It’s all over. | 好了好了 我在这 都结束了 |
[41:10] | I’m right here. All right. It’s all over. | 我就在这里 没事了 都结束了 |
[41:15] | How’d you get out of the hospital? | 你怎么跑出医院的 |
[41:19] | Hodgins gave me- – a ride | Hodgins载我 |
[41:21] | Maybe you can give me a ride back there, huh? | 或者你可以把我载回去 行吗 |
[41:31] | Kenton has told us everything. | Kenton什么都招了 |
[41:31] | I guess he figures there’s nothing to hide. | 我想他也没有什么好隐瞒的 |
[41:34] | Now he’s finished anyway. | 他现在是完了 |
[41:36] | Better late than never, huh? | 来晚总比不来好 是吧 |
[41:37] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是的 |
[41:40] | You know- – | 你知道 |
[41:42] | I let you down, Bones. I’m sorry. | 我让你失望了 Bones 我很抱歉 |
[41:46] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的性命 |
[41:48] | Yeah, but you know, | 是啊 但你知道 |
[41:48] | it shouldn’t… it shouldn’t have gone down like that. | 事情不该这样的 |
[41:55] | What a pair. | 真是难兄难弟了 |
[41:59] | Brennan Brennan. | |
[42:02] | Um- – I’m leaving right now. | 呃 我要走了 |
[42:08] | David. | 是David |
[42:09] | We’re finally having our dinner. | 我们终于能一起吃晚餐了 |
[42:12] | Yeah, I figured you didn’t dress up for me. | 是啊 我知道你不是为我盛装打扮的 |
[42:16] | You sure you don’t want anything? | 你确定你不需要别的了吗 |
[42:19] | Nah, I’ll be fine. I was gonna- – | 不用 我没事的 我打算 |
[42:22] | slip around TV here. | 看看电视 |
[42:27] | OK. | 好 |
[42:29] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[42:31] | Yeah. Have a good night. | 好的 玩的开心 |
[42:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:57] | I have rescheduled. | 我改期了 |
[42:59] | No, not quite. | 不 不完全是 |
[43:00] | I- – My head still hurts. | 我 我头还有点疼 |
[43:07] | We’ll watch TV if you like. | 我们可以看看电视 如果你喜欢的话 |
[43:10] | Then… | 那么 |
[43:10] | Sure. | 当然 |
[43:11] | Then it don’t matter. | 那就不重要 |
[43:14] | I’ll be all around in the dark. | 我在黑暗中无处不在 |
[43:17] | I’ll be everywhere, | 我在任何地方 |
[43:18] | Bones Bones | |
[43:19] | – wherever you can look. – arm, thanks. | – 在你能看到的任何地方 – 别碰胳膊 谢啦 |
[43:22] | Wherever there’s a fight so hungry people can eat… | 无论在哪 只要是为饥饿的人果腹而战 |
[43:26] | I’ll be there. | 我都会站出来 |
[43:28] | Wherever there’s a cop beatin’ up a guy… | 无论在哪 有警察虐打平民 |
[43:31] | I’ll be there. | 我都会站出来 |