时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Where are we? | 我们现在在哪 |
[00:05] | Apparently, this was an access shaft | 显然 这是通往一个从未使用过的 |
[00:07] | to an underwater aqueduct which has never been activated. | 地下水槽的竖井通道 |
[00:11] | No, no, I mean where are we geographically? | 不 不 我是说从地理位置上讲我们在哪里 |
[00:13] | Oh, somehwere beneath Wisconsin and Massachusetts Avenue | 哦 是在威斯康星和马塞诸塞大道某处的地下 |
[00:16] | near the National Cathedral. | 靠近国家大教堂 |
[00:17] | – How far down? – We seem very far down. | – 现在多深了 – 貌似我们已经下的很深了 |
[00:20] | Oh, about 60 feet so far. | 哦 目前大概有60英尺了 |
[00:22] | Is there any other way? | 还有其他的路吗 |
[00:23] | It’s a giant maze down here, | 这下面就是一个巨大的迷宫 |
[00:25] | but this was the fastest way to get to the body. | 但是这条是距离尸体最快的路 |
[00:28] | I’ve done plenty of climbing. | 我以前经常攀岩 |
[00:29] | These lines have low tolerances that are more than adequate. | 这些绳子承受力不高但是也够用了 |
[00:31] | What about shock tolerance? | 那抗冲击能力呢 |
[00:33] | The rope jerks, | 绳子受到猛拉 |
[00:34] | pounds- feet of kinetic energy increases and snap- | 动能增加然后猛地断开 |
[00:36] | we fall to our deaths. | 我们就摔死了 |
[00:40] | Okay. I say we just stop the chatter. | 好吧 我觉得我们还是别闲聊了 |
[00:48] | Two city workers found it. | 两个市政工人发现的 |
[00:50] | DC public works are under federal jurisdiction, so this is your party. | 特区的市政工程属于联邦管辖 所以这是你的了 |
[01:02] | Any idea what’s at the top of that shaft? | 竖井上面是什么 |
[01:03] | Utility tunnel for accessing steam pipes. | 蒸汽管道的综合管廊 |
[01:05] | May I borrow your gun? | 可以用下你的枪吗 |
[01:07] | Why do you want my gun? | 你要枪干什么 |
[01:08] | I’m not going to shoot anyone. I promise. | 我不会开枪打人的 我保证 |
[01:10] | It’s not a hammer or anything. | 这可不是锤子啥的 |
[01:13] | We’ve been working together for months, Booth. | 我们一起合作好几个月了 Booth |
[01:15] | A little trust would be nice. | 给点信任好不好 |
[01:20] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[01:21] | Here. Hold this. | 给 拿着 |
[01:29] | Now they’ll eat each other and leave our remains alone. | 现在它们就会吃同类而不会碰遗体了 |
[01:33] | You know, you do know I have to file a report with the review board | 我说 你应该清楚我每次开枪 |
[01:37] | each time I discharge a round from my weapon. | 都需要向审查委员会汇报的 |
[01:39] | Pictures, Zack. | Zack 拍照 |
[01:41] | The rats scattered the remains, so give me a five- meter radius. | 老鼠把遗体叼得到处都是 所以半径5米都要拍下来 |
[01:44] | The velocity of the fall shattered her body on impact. | 高处坠落冲击让这位女士支离破碎 |
[01:48] | Tibias and fibulas broken below the knees, | 膝盖下的胫骨和腓骨碎裂 |
[01:51] | vertebrae compressed and shattered… | 脊椎受压破碎 |
[01:53] | Her? | 女士? |
[01:54] | Yeah. I just hope that she was dead before the rats got to her. | 是的 我希望老鼠咬她的时候她已经死了 |
[01:57] | Oh, God. | 哦 天 |
[01:59] | Any idea how long she’s been down here? | 你知道她在这里有多久了吗 |
[02:01] | We should have some answers when Hodgins analyzes the bugs, | 等Hodgins分析了昆虫后我们就知道了 |
[02:04] | but rats can strip a body in days. | 但是老鼠可以在几天就吃光一具尸体 |
[02:06] | Shirt, pants, but no jacket or shoes. | 衬衣 裤子 但是没有外套或者鞋子 |
[02:10] | No way rats can carry that off. | 老鼠不能把这些带走吧 |
[02:14] | Excuse me! | 您好 |
[02:17] | Sir? | 先生 |
[02:19] | – Sir!- Hey, what the hell? Bones! Easy! | – 先生 – 嘿 怎么回事 Bones 你淡定点 |
[02:20] | Bones, what the hell are you doing? | Bones 你到底在搞什么鬼 |
[02:22] | Bones Bones! | |
[02:24] | Bones! You don’t just go running after guys into the dark. | Bones 你不能在黑暗中贸然追人的 |
[02:27] | He didn’t need any light. | 他不需要任何灯光 |
[02:29] | He knew exactly where he was going. | 他很清楚要去哪里 |
[02:31] | Yeah, that’s creepy. | 对 那是很惊悚 |
[02:34] | He lives down here. | 他住在这下面 |
[03:12] | The victim had a pin in her knee from a skiing injury, | 受害人滑雪受过伤 在她膝盖里有个骨钉 |
[03:14] | so we matched the serial numbers. | 所以我们匹配了序列号 |
[03:17] | Her name is Marni Hunter, 24. | 她的名字叫Marni Hunter 24岁 |
[03:20] | 1.7 meters tall, left- handed. Documentary filmmaker. | 1.7米 左撇子 纪录片制作人 |
[03:24] | Fiance reported her missing ten days ago. | 十天前她的未婚夫上报了她的失踪 |
[03:27] | The police find the guy? | 警察找到那个人了吗 |
[03:28] | Your mole man? No. | 那个鼹鼠人 没有 |
[03:29] | I’ve heard of those people. | 我听说过那群人 |
[03:31] | They patch into electrical grids down there. | 他们在地下自己接电网 |
[03:33] | Some can even tap cable. | 有的人还能搭有线电视 |
[03:35] | I’d set time of death at about ten days, | 死亡时间大概是十天前 |
[03:37] | when the Missing Persons Report was filed. | 也就是失踪上报的那个时间 |
[03:39] | – You sure?- See the ratio of fly larvaeto Silphidae beetles? | – 你确定? – 你看到苍蝇幼虫和腐尸甲虫的比率没 |
[03:43] | Yeah. Ten days. I believe you. | 对 十天 我信你 |
[03:44] | She fell approximately 40 feet and landed feet first, | 她从大概40英尺高处落下脚部着地 |
[03:48] | which explained the crushed tibias. | 这也解释了胫骨的骨折 |
[03:50] | That what killed her? | 那个是死亡原因吗 |
[03:51] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[03:52] | Her skull sustained traumatic injuries that are inconsistent with a feet- first fall. | 她的头骨受到外伤和脚部着地会受的伤不吻合 |
[03:56] | We found blood traces and bone chips on pieces of exposed pipe | 我们在暴露的管道上和从通风竖井突出的钢筋上 |
[03:59] | and rebar jutting from the side of the ventilation shaft. | 发现了血迹和骨头碎片 |
[04:02] | So that’s what killed her? | 所以那才是死亡原因? |
[04:03] | No, not necessarily. | 不 也不尽然 |
[04:05] | The fingernails are totally clean. | 指甲非常干净 |
[04:07] | If she were falling, she would claw at the wall to slow her descent. | 如果她在摔下去的 为了减速她会去抓墙壁 |
[04:10] | It’s an instinctual response. | 这是本能反应 |
[04:12] | So she was dead before the fall. | 所以她在坠落前就已经死亡了 |
[04:15] | No. Not necessarily. | 不 也不一定 |
[04:16] | Bones Bones. | |
[04:17] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[04:18] | Just tell me. | 别卖关子了 |
[04:20] | She may have simply been unconscious. | 她可能只是失去意识了 |
[04:29] | Mr. Garfield, why did you wait two days | Mr. Garfield 你为什么过了两天 |
[04:31] | to file the Missing Persons Report on your fiancee? | 才上报未婚妻的失踪 |
[04:35] | Marni is a documentary filmmaker…or was. | Marni是一位纪录片制作人…或者说曾是 |
[04:39] | She was very dedicated to work. | 她非常专注于工作 |
[04:40] | She immersed herself in each project. | 她沉浸在每一个项目里 |
[04:42] | It’s not odd for her to stay out in the field without coming home. | 她不回家在实地考察也不奇怪 |
[04:46] | You get invested in your work, time has a way of getting away from you. | 当你投入工作时 时间会不知不觉溜走 |
[04:50] | That’s what Marni… always said. | 那是Marni…常说的话 |
[04:52] | You didn’t worry about her down there? | 你不担心吗 |
[04:54] | She’s been all over the world. | 她满世界跑 |
[04:56] | Rwanda, Latin America, the Balkans, the Middle East. | 卢旺达 拉丁美洲 巴尔干半岛 中东 |
[04:59] | I was just glad to have her home. | 她在国内我就很欣慰了 |
[05:01] | You two were engaged. | 你们已经订婚了 |
[05:04] | And we’d finally set a date. | 我们好不容定下日子 |
[05:07] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 请您节哀顺变 |
[05:09] | Was it her work that took her down into the tunnels? | 她去地下隧道是由于工作原因吗 |
[05:11] | Her latest project the last couple of months | 她最新的影片 最近几个月 |
[05:14] | is about the maze of tunnels beneath the city. | 都是关于城市底下的隧道迷宫 |
[05:17] | That’s what she’d cut together so far. | 目前她剪辑的就是那些 |
[05:22] | I told her to be careful. | 我和她讲过要小心些 |
[05:24] | You know, a lot of those guys are pretty nuts. | 那群人大多挺神经的 |
[05:26] | That’s fascinating. | 这太惊人了 |
[05:28] | A fully functional shadow society. | 这就是个完善的影子社会 |
[05:31] | Did you ever go down there with her? | 你和她一起下去过吗 |
[05:33] | Who did she work with? | 她和谁一起工作呢 |
[05:34] | Marni worked alone. | Marni单打独斗 |
[05:36] | She did her own camerawork and sound. | 她自己拍摄和收音 |
[05:38] | It was very raw. That’s her style. | 非常糙的影片 那是她的风格 |
[05:40] | She never appeared on camera in her own work. | 她从不在她自己的影片里出现 |
[05:42] | She thought the documentary should be about the subject, not the filmmaker. | 她认为纪录片应该围绕着主体而非制作人来展开 |
[05:45] | That’s true. | 那没错 |
[05:46] | As an anthropologist, you try to immerse yourself in a culture | 作为一个人类学家 你应该尽力融入文化 |
[05:49] | without distorting it with your own presence. | 而非以你的出现来扰乱它 |
[05:53] | It’s another reason to work alone. | 这是独自工作的另一个原因 |
[05:56] | So you found her at the bottom of an air shaft? | 所以你们是在一个竖井的底部发现她的吗 |
[05:59] | You think that one of these people… | 你觉得是不是这些人中的某人… |
[06:01] | Her skull has some unexplained damage. | 她的头骨有些未解的损伤 |
[06:03] | The shattering on the right… | 在右侧头骨骨折… |
[06:05] | \We’re still investigating, Mr. Garfield. | 我们还在调查 Mr. Garfield |
[06:18] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[06:20] | Wait! Freeze. | 等等 暂停 |
[06:23] | That’s the man I saw in the tunnel. | 那就是我在底下看到的男人 |
[06:25] | Marni ever mention this particular guy to you? | Marni和你提起过这个人吗 |
[06:28] | No. The blonde woman is Helen something. | 没有 金发女人叫Helen什么 |
[06:32] | She’s a social worker, I think in the shelter over on 26th. | 我记得她是个社工 负责26号街道的庇护所 |
[06:37] | Marni came to the shelter. | Marni来庇护所 |
[06:38] | She heard I worked with what she called “the mole people. “ | 她听说我与那些她称呼为鼹鼠人的人工作 |
[06:41] | She asked me to introduce her to them. | 她就拜托我介绍她给他们 |
[06:44] | Spend a lot of time down here? | 在这底下花了很多心血吧 |
[06:45] | Mmm. It’s kind of my beat, I guess you’d say. | 嗯 用你们警察的行话来讲 这里是我的辖区 |
[06:48] | Did you resent Marni’s intrusion? | 对于Marni的侵入你怨恨她吗 |
[06:49] | – Why do you ask? – It’s an ordered society. | – 你为什么这么问 – 这是个有秩序的社区 |
[06:52] | Marni and her cameras might have been disruptive in some way. | 在某种程度上Marni和她的摄像机可能会制造混乱 |
[06:54] | Well, these people are here for a reason. | 这些人在这里是有原因的 |
[06:57] | And in my opinion, they have a right to their privacy. I respect that. | 要我说 他们有权利保护他们的隐私 我尊重这点 |
[07:00] | I’m not sure a documentary filmmaker does. | 我可不确定一个纪录片制作人也尊重这点 |
[07:03] | She disruptive enough to make any enemies? | 她制造的混乱足够让她树敌吗 |
[07:05] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[07:06] | It’s tough to know these people. | 跟这些人打交道很难 |
[07:08] | Well, isn’t that what Marni was trying to do? | 那不正是Marni尝试在做的吗 |
[07:09] | Get to know these people? | 了解这些人 |
[07:11] | Explain them to the rest of the world? | 向世人展示他们 |
[07:12] | Well, no offense, Doctor Brennan, but I find that a bit naive. | 恕我直言 Dr. Brennan 我觉得这有点天真了 |
[07:15] | Her job was to sell her films. | 她的工作就是去出售她的片子 |
[07:17] | What she was doing was exploitive. | 她做的实际就是剥削 |
[07:19] | Maybe one of these people agreed with you. | 也许这些人中有人和你观点一致 |
[07:24] | There’s the man you’re looking for. | 你们要找的人在那里 |
[07:25] | Harold Overmeyer Harold Overmeyer. | |
[07:27] | Marni called him “the mayor of Mole Town”. | Marni称他是鼹鼠市的市长 |
[07:29] | I imagine she thought that was clever. | 我猜想她觉得挺讨巧的 |
[07:32] | He’s mediating a dispute. | 他在调停一场争端 |
[07:33] | He has alpha male status. | 他有着领袖地位 |
[07:36] | How did Harold respond to her? | Harold怎么看待她呢 |
[07:38] | My impression was he liked her. | 我的想法是他喜欢她 |
[07:40] | But again, nobody really knows these people. | 但是我重申一下 没有人真正了解这些人 |
[07:53] | I brought you some food, Harold. | Harold我给你带了点吃的 |
[07:57] | I have enough food. | 我的吃的够多了 |
[08:00] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[08:01] | I’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我想问你点问题 |
[08:03] | Well, I’m not required to answer any questions. | 我并不需要回答任何问题 |
[08:06] | I’m not required… | 我没有义务 |
[08:07] | That’s correct. Harold has rights. | 是的 Harold有自己的权利 |
[08:10] | Ms. Bronson, please take a step back? | Ms. Bronson 你是否可以回避一下 |
[08:12] | You’re interfering with a criminal investigation. | 你现在正在干涉犯罪调查 |
[08:19] | Did you know Marni Hunter? | 你认识Marni Hunter吗 |
[08:26] | You saw what happened to Marni, didn’t you? | 你目睹了Marni遇害的全程了 对吗 |
[08:28] | You guys are trespassing. | 你们这是非法入侵 |
[08:30] | Go away. | 滚远点 |
[08:30] | Okay, buddy, that’s it. Let’s go. | 好吧 兄弟 那算了 咱走吧 |
[08:32] | Booth Whoa… Booth. | |
[08:34] | This man is obviously someone important down here. | 这个人很显然在这底下非常重要 |
[08:36] | Important? | 重要? |
[08:37] | He lives in a cardboardbox underground. | 他在地下住在纸盒子里 |
[08:39] | In this society he has status. | 在这个社会下他是有身份的 |
[08:42] | Give him his due. Treat him with respect. | 给他应得的 放尊重些 |
[08:48] | Okay, Mr. Overmeyer. We got off on the wrong foot. | 好吧 Mr. Overmeyer 我们开始的方式不对 |
[08:51] | I’m Special Agent Seeley Booth from the Federal Bureau of Investigation | 我是来自联邦调查局的特别探员Seeley Booth |
[08:54] | and I would appreciate it very, very much if you would grant us the advantage | 我会非常感谢您 如果您可以在我们对于 |
[08:58] | of your expertise we investigate Marni Hunter’s death. | Marni Hunter的死亡调查中给予您的专业观点的话 |
[09:03] | Fair enough. | 那可以 |
[09:08] | Mr. Overmeyer, I saw you in the tunnel over near | Mr. Overmeyer 在我们发现Marni Hunter的尸体的地方 |
[09:12] | where we found Marni Hunter’s remains. | 我有看到您在隧道附近 |
[09:14] | Checking the tunnels. | 我在检查隧道 |
[09:15] | Checking the tunnels, or checking on Marni? | 检查隧道 还是去看看Marni怎么样了 |
[09:20] | I warned her. | 我警告过她了 |
[09:21] | So… you two were friends beyond being observer and observed? | 所以 你们两个是朋友吗 关系不只是观察者和被观察者 |
[09:25] | You talk like her. Are you making a documentary, too? | 你和她说话的口吻相似 你也在做纪录片吗 |
[09:28] | – No, but there are things I need to understand. – That’s my stuff. | – 不 但是我需要了解一些事情 – 那是我的东西 |
[09:32] | Bones Bones. | |
[09:33] | Harold, is this, uh, Marni’s video camera? | Harold 这个是不是 Marni的摄像机啊 |
[09:38] | You’d better go now. | 你们最好离开吧 |
[09:40] | You can go now! | 你们可以走了 |
[09:41] | Booth, this clothing has blood all over it. | Booth 这些衣物浸满了血 |
[09:44] | Give him his due, huh? | 给他应得的 嗯 |
[09:46] | I think it belonged to Marni Hunter. | 我想这应该是Marni Hunter的衣服 |
[09:47] | You know what? Afraid you’re going to have to come with us, pal. | 你知道吗 恐怕你需要和我们走一趟了 兄弟 |
[09:50] | What?! No! I- I can’t leave! | 什么 不 我不能走 |
[09:52] | Bone fragments. | 骨头碎片 |
[09:53] | – I can’t leave! – Let’s get this back to the lab. | – 我不能走 – 我们把这拿回实验室吧 |
[09:56] | No! You don’t understand! | 不 你们不了解 |
[09:58] | She would have wanted me to have that stuff. | 她希望我拥有那些东西 |
[10:00] | She would have wanted me to have that. | 她会希望是我拿的 |
[10:05] | You know, I find scrap metal. That’s all. | 你知道吗 我找到些废金属 仅此而已 |
[10:08] | That’s why I go deep. | 这是为什么我会去那么深的地方 |
[10:09] | You don’t have to say anything you don’t want to, Mr. Overmeyer. | 你不用说任何你不想说的事情 Mr. Overmeyer |
[10:11] | You’re not here because you scavenge. | 你来这里的原因不是你捡废品 |
[10:13] | You know that. | 你自己知道的 |
[10:14] | I- It’s too bright in here! | 这 这里太亮了 |
[10:16] | Too- too bright in here! | 太 太亮了 |
[10:18] | I know you have a distinguished military record, Harold. | 我知道你的服役记录非常杰出 Harold |
[10:20] | 10th Special Forces Group. | 第10组特种部队 |
[10:23] | You know, I was with the Rangers. | 我曾经在陆军突击队 |
[10:25] | What, so, you… you gonna tell me, uh, | 所以 你…你要跟我说 |
[10:27] | “Harold, I know what you been through. | Harold 我知道你经历了什么 |
[10:28] | “I been there, too, you know? | 我也曾经经历过 |
[10:30] | I know how you ended up how you ended up”. | 我知道你怎么了 你最后怎么了 |
[10:32] | You telling me that? | 你要跟我说这个吗 |
[10:33] | Yeah. I’m telling you that. | 是的 我要跟你说这个 |
[10:37] | I killed people. | 我杀了人 |
[10:39] | You saved five of your men. | 你救了五个战友 |
[10:42] | By shooting a pregnant woman. | 向一个孕妇开了枪 |
[10:44] | She had a grenade in her hand. | 她手里有颗手榴弹 |
[10:46] | She had a child in her arms. | 她怀里还有个孩子 |
[10:51] | I shot her and… the grenade went off. | 我开枪打她…手榴弹爆炸了 |
[10:55] | She died right away. | 她当场死亡 |
[11:01] | But that kid… | 但是那个孩子… |
[11:04] | took awhile. | 还活了一小会儿 |
[11:07] | He kept looking at me, but I… | 他一直盯着我 但是我… |
[11:11] | You did what a soldier had to do. | 你做了一名军人该做的 |
[11:15] | Yeah. You know… I was a good soldier- I was a very good soldier- | 是的 你知道…我曾是个好军人 我曾是个很好的军人 |
[11:19] | but a pretty bad human being. | 但是是个非常坏的人类 |
[11:23] | Pretty bad human being. | 非常坏的人 |
[11:26] | What happened to Marni? | Marni到底经历了什么 |
[11:30] | I… I hadn’t seen her in days, you know? | 我…我已经几天没见到她了 |
[11:35] | That’s why I went to go take a look. | 那也是为什么我会去看一下 |
[11:38] | Rats were all over her, man. | 她全身都是老鼠 |
[11:41] | All over her. | 全身都是 |
[11:43] | How did you end up with her things? | 那你怎么会有她的东西 |
[11:45] | Oh, you know, I was going to sell them. | 哦 我本打算卖了那些东西 |
[11:47] | I mean, she would have wanted me to have those. | 我是说 她会希望我去这么做的 |
[11:50] | So you had nothing to do with her death? | 所以你和她的死亡没有任何关系 |
[11:57] | I, um… I… I gave her something. | 我 呃…我给了她一个东西 |
[12:01] | And that’s why she died. | 那是她死了的原因 |
[12:04] | What did you give her? | 你给了她什么 |
[12:05] | Mr. Overmeyer, I’m advising you not to say anything else. | Mr. Overmeyer 我建议你不要再说任何话了 |
[12:07] | You know what? I think it’s best, um… I not talk about this anymore. | 你知道吗 我觉得最好这样 我不会再说任何相关的事了 |
[12:11] | Not cause any more trouble. | 不再引起任何麻烦了 |
[12:13] | I… I got to go. | 我…我得走了 |
[12:14] | No, Harold, you can’t, allright? Not yet. You got… | 不 Harold 你不能 好不好 你得 |
[12:16] | Too bright in here! I got to go! | 这里太亮了 我得走了 |
[12:17] | Harold… Harold… | |
[12:22] | I never wanted her to die. | 我从没想过让她死的 |
[12:25] | She wouldn’t listen! I warned her. | 她根本不听 我警告过她 |
[13:25] | I finished the skull. | 我完成了头骨复原 |
[13:26] | We still have some pieces missing, | 我们还缺一些骨头 |
[13:27] | but we should be able to determine cause of death. | 但是我们应该可以确定死亡原因了 |
[13:29] | You haven’t eaten anything all day. | 你一整天都没吃东西了 |
[13:30] | Now, I have some killer yellow tail here and spicy tuna rolls. | 现在 我这里有些好吃死的黄狮鱼和辣味金枪鱼卷 |
[13:35] | Time gets away from me sometimes. | 时间有时会从我身边溜走 |
[13:38] | What? | 什么? |
[13:39] | The victim used to say that. | 受害者曾经这么说过 |
[13:41] | You think that homeless mole- guy killed her? | 你觉得是那个流浪的鼹鼠人杀了她吗 |
[13:44] | Booth does. | Booth是这么想 |
[13:45] | Well, he had her camera and her bloody clothes. | 他有她的摄像机和沾满血的衣服 |
[13:47] | Plus, he’s killed people before. | 再说 他以前杀过人 |
[13:48] | As a soldier. Socially sanctioned. | 是个军人的时候 社会认可的 |
[13:51] | Booth has killed people as a law enforcer. | Booth作为一个执法者也杀人 |
[13:53] | What if, from mole- man’s point of view, Marni was a criminal? | 如果 从鼹鼠人的角度 Marin是个罪犯呢 |
[13:56] | Marni Hunter was an observer- by definition, passive. | 严格来讲 Marni Hunter是个被动的观察者 |
[14:00] | Like you? | 像你一样吗 |
[14:01] | Yes. Exactly. | 是的 没错 |
[14:05] | Are you getting at something? | 你有什么其他意思吗 |
[14:07] | Just that I wish you were a little more scared, Brennan. | 只是我希望你可以有点害怕 Brennan |
[14:11] | I’m careful. | 我很小心 |
[14:12] | Running after a murderer in the dark is not being an observer. | 在黑暗中追逐凶手可不是观察者该做的 |
[14:16] | Booth told you about that? | Booth和你说这事了? |
[14:17] | More and more of your work is outside of this lab, running after bad guys. | 你工作的内容越来越倾向于走出实验室 追坏蛋 |
[14:23] | Just promise me you’ll be careful. | 跟我保证你会小心 |
[14:25] | Every society has its fringe dwellers, | 每个社会都有边缘群体 |
[14:28] | and every society fears its fringe dwellers. | 每个社会都惧怕边缘群体 |
[14:31] | Usually because they are the example | 通常是因为他们是 |
[14:33] | of what happens when you fail in that society. | 社会生存失败的典型 |
[14:35] | But they are seldom dangerous in reality. | 但是他们很少在现实生活中是危险的 |
[14:38] | Brennan, I understand that this is what you do | Brennan 我理解当事情距离太近的时候 |
[14:40] | when things get too close to home. | 你常常会这样 |
[14:42] | You get all analytical and academic. | 你会变得善于分析和十分学术 |
[14:44] | I just want you to know that maybe Marni Hunter did the same thing. | 我只是希望你知道可能Marni Hunter也是这样的 |
[14:48] | And now she’s dead. | 现在呢 她死了 |
[14:55] | We got most of the skull. | 我们完成了大部分头骨的重组 |
[14:57] | There’s just a piece missing about the size of a quarter. | 只有大概二十五美分那么大的一块缺失 |
[14:59] | Why are missing pieces always the size of quarters? | 为什么总是会缺一块二十五美分大的骨头 |
[15:02] | Why are tumors always the size of grapefruits? | 为什么肿瘤都是葡萄柚那么大的 |
[15:05] | Those are rhetorical questions I’m not supposed to answer, right? | 那些是反问句我不用回答的 对不 |
[15:09] | These are not simply random abrasions. | 这不是简单的随机的擦伤 |
[15:12] | What are they? | 那是什么 |
[15:12] | Marni’s skull was fractured by a midair impact during her fall. | Marini的头骨是在坠落半空中的撞击而断裂的 |
[15:15] | That’s evidenced by the radiating fractures centered | 她右颞骨为中心的 |
[15:18] | above her right temporal bone, | 放射性骨裂证明了这点 |
[15:20] | but this damage is isolated on the left side of her skull. | 但是这个在左侧头骨的损伤是独立的 |
[15:23] | A girl can’t bang both sides of her head as she falls down a shaft? | 这姑娘不能在坠落竖井的时候两边脑袋都撞了 |
[15:27] | From the fracture pattern, it appears to be a sharp, pointed weapon. | 从断裂模式看 这看上去是个尖锐的武器 |
[15:32] | Brennan mentioned that Harold said | Brennan说过Harold提到 |
[15:33] | he had given the victim something he wished he hadn’t. | 他给了被害人一些他不希望给她的东西 |
[15:36] | Could this have been it? | 有可能是这个吗 |
[15:38] | Fragments of Latin. | 拉丁语的碎片 |
[15:39] | Roman numerals. | 罗马数字 |
[15:42] | You know who knows about that kind of stuff? | 你知道谁了解这种玩意吗 |
[15:44] | You show it to him. | 你给他看 |
[15:45] | No. I am not taking possession of that piece of evidence. | 不 我可不会接手那个证物 |
[15:47] | You show it to him. | 你给他看 |
[15:51] | Armor- a Roman cuirass. | 盔甲 罗马的护胸甲 |
[15:53] | Doric columns common to Rome around the first century BC. | 大概公元前一世纪陶立克柱在罗马很常见 |
[15:56] | Crazy mole- guy gave something to the victim | 疯子鼹鼠人给了受害者一件东西 |
[15:58] | he thinks could have gotten her killed. | 他认为导致了她的死亡 |
[16:00] | Of course, he’s crazy. | 当然 他是个疯子 |
[16:02] | This could be valuable. | 这可能很有价值 |
[16:04] | Let’s have Ms. Montenegro X- ray it. | 我们让Ms. Montenegro用X光扫描一下 |
[16:06] | Stress from the initial pressing should provide a clear picture | 在现有基础上锐化应该可以让磨损部分的 |
[16:08] | of what’s been worn away. | 图像更加清晰 |
[16:10] | I was hoping you’d take possession of this piece of evidence. | 我希望你可以接手这个证物 |
[16:13] | And the paperwork that goes along with it. | 以及它的文书报告 |
[16:16] | I wasn’t born yesterday, Dr. Hodgins. | 我也不是不懂事儿的孩子 Dr. Hodgins |
[16:24] | Well, you don’t really need me for this. | 你也不是需要我在这儿啊 |
[16:26] | – Yes, I do. – Why? | – 是的 我需要 – 为什么 |
[16:27] | Because I have not taken official possession of this piece of evidence. | 因为我还没有正式接手这个证物呢 |
[16:31] | Fascinating. | 叹为观止 |
[16:33] | 1778. | 1778年 |
[16:36] | It appears to be an official seal of some kind. | 这好像是一种官印 |
[16:42] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的老天 |
[16:49] | Aren’t you going to go after him? | 你不跟着他吗 |
[16:50] | Nope. | 不 |
[16:51] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[16:52] | Because he is now officially in charge of that medallion. | 因为他现在正式接手那枚大纪念章了 |
[16:58] | Treasure? | 宝藏 |
[16:59] | It’s an official vault seal, manufactured by the War Office. | 这是个官方金库印章 由陆军部生产 |
[17:02] | It was established in 1778. | 是在1778年成立的 |
[17:05] | The Latin sigal and thesaur tie it to the treasury. | sigal和thesaur这两个拉丁文将它和宝藏联系起来了 |
[17:07] | A bank vault kind of a vault. | 银行金库那种类型的金库吗 |
[17:09] | Much better. | 更棒 |
[17:10] | The War Office established several vaults | 陆军部在城市底下建造了数个金库 |
[17:12] | under the city to safe keep cultural treasures. | 用以保存文物 |
[17:15] | They must all be empty by now. | 现在应该已经空了 |
[17:16] | No, no. Several were unaccounted for | 不 不 在20世纪早期有些金库由于 |
[17:18] | after a series of cave- ins and mudslides in the early 1900s. | 塌方和泥石流而下落不明了 |
[17:21] | So you’re saying this seal came off | 所以你的意思是这个印章是 |
[17:22] | a vault full of treasure buried beneath the city? | 来自埋藏在城市下面的装满宝藏的金库的吗 |
[17:25] | It could contain currency, gold ingots, paintings and engravings. | 里面也许有货币 金块 画作以及雕塑品 |
[17:29] | The original draft of Lincoln’s inaugural address was never recovered. | 林肯就职演说的原稿一直都没找到 |
[17:33] | This could be an extraordinary find. | 这可能是个非常惊人的发现 |
[17:35] | We have to find these artifacts before they’re stolen or sold off. | 我们必须在这些文物被偷盗和变卖前找到它们 |
[17:39] | What’s the monetary value of this thing? | 这个东西值钱吗 |
[17:41] | Priceless. | 无价的 |
[17:43] | You can’t put a value on our cultural heritage. | 你无法评估我们的文化遗产值多少钱 |
[17:45] | I think someone did. | 我觉得有人估价了 |
[17:47] | That’s why Marni’s dead. | 这也是为什么Marni死了 |
[17:57] | Harold, was this what you gave Marni Hunter? | Harold 你给Marni Hunter的是不是这个 |
[17:59] | Yeah. She liked it. | 对 她很开心 |
[18:02] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪拿到的 |
[18:05] | Beyond the perimeter. | 在防线范围之外 |
[18:07] | Harold? Harold, you have to trust us. | Harold Harold 你需要相信我们 |
[18:11] | We just want to find who killed Marni. | 我们只是想揪出杀害Marni的凶手 |
[18:13] | And you can help. | 你可以帮我们做到 |
[18:19] | You killed people. | 你杀过人 |
[18:22] | Maybe this is your chance to put that right. | 也许这是你改正的机会 |
[18:25] | You said you wish you hadn’t given it to her. Why? | 你说你希望你没给过她这个 为什么 |
[18:29] | Did you take it from someone? | 你是从别人手里抢来的吗 |
[18:31] | The blonde. | 金发女 |
[18:33] | It was hers. And I shouldn’t have taken it. | 这是她的 我不应该拿 |
[18:36] | A blonde killed Marni? | 金发女杀了Marni吗 |
[18:37] | Marni went too deep. | Marni探索得太深入了 |
[18:40] | That’s the blonde’s territory. | 那是金发女的领地 |
[18:41] | Does the blonde woman have a name? | 那个金发女叫什么呢 |
[18:43] | People around me die. | 在我周围的人都死了 |
[18:47] | Marni died. | Marni死了 |
[18:48] | There’s always going to be casualties, Harold. | Harold 总归都会有伤亡的 |
[18:49] | The important thing is to recognize the enemy, | 重要的事情就是认清敌人 |
[18:51] | and take him out so more people don’t get hurt. | 然后在更多人受伤前消灭他 |
[18:55] | Can you take us down there, Harold? | 你可以带我们去那里吗 Harold |
[18:57] | No. It’s beyond the perimeter. | 不 已经超出防线了 |
[18:59] | I took Marni beyond the perimeter. | 我带着Marni越过防线 |
[19:01] | I’m not going to make that same mistake again. | 我不会再犯同样的错误了 |
[19:03] | Won’t make that mistake again. | 不再犯那种错了 |
[19:12] | The social worker. | 那个社工 |
[19:13] | Why? Because she’s a blonde? | 为什么 因为她是金发吗 |
[19:15] | Yeah. I mean, come… | 对 我说 你看 |
[19:16] | Why didn’t she want Marni poking around? | 她为什么不希望Marni在那探查 |
[19:18] | Because she thought the documentary was exploiting the homeless. | 因为她觉得拍纪录片是在剥削流浪者 |
[19:20] | You buy that? | 你信吗 |
[19:22] | Well, obviously, you don’t. | 显然 你不信 |
[19:23] | You know what? You want to know what a better reason | 你知道吗 你知道不喜欢 |
[19:24] | for not wanting somebody poking around is? | 别人探查的最说得通的原因是什么吗 |
[19:27] | A mythical treasure? | 神秘的宝藏吗 |
[19:28] | All right, look. You ever see Treasure of the Sierra Madre? | 好吧 你看过浴血金沙这部电影吗 |
[19:31] | It doesn’t matter if the treasure is mythical or not. | 宝藏神不神秘不重要 |
[19:33] | People will still kill if they think it exists. | 只要人们觉得它存在就可以为此杀人 |
[19:36] | It did exist. | 它本就存在的 |
[19:38] | – What? – In the movie, it’s gold dust. | – 啥 – 在电影里 就是砂金 |
[19:40] | People think it didn’t exist, so it blew away, but it did exist. | 人们觉得没有宝藏 所以它就被吹跑了 但是实际是存在的 |
[19:44] | But no one got it, is the point. | 但是最后谁都没得到宝藏 这才是重点 |
[19:47] | Huh! All of a sudden, you know a movie. | 哈 突如其来的 你竟然知道这部电影 |
[19:49] | Everybody knows that movie. | 每个人都知道那部电影 |
[19:52] | Brennan Brennan. | |
[19:53] | It’s Hodgins. Your victim was in some other tunnel system before she died. | 我是Hodgins 被害人死亡前曾经在其他隧道待过 |
[19:56] | Facts before conclusions, please. | 请给出结果前先论述证据 |
[19:58] | Her clothing shows traces of diamond dust. | 她的衣服上有金刚石粉的痕迹 |
[20:00] | That suggests a much older system of tunnels | 这说明和你们发现她的那个隧道相比 |
[20:02] | than the one in which you found her. | 那是个更加古老的隧道系统 |
[20:04] | Industrial diamonds were used in blast- hole drilling in the 19th century. | 工业金刚石用于在19世纪的爆孔钻上 |
[20:08] | It’s near a vault. It makes sense. | 在金库附近 这就说得通了 |
[20:13] | Good job, Hodgins. What would we do without you? | 做得好 Hodgins 我们没有你该怎么办啊 |
[20:17] | So Marni was killed near a vault, and then dragged to the shaft. | 所以Marni是在金库附近被害的 然后被拖到了竖井那 |
[20:23] | Harold will know where that vault is. | Harold应该知道那个金库在哪 |
[20:24] | Okay, maybe you could try the “Hey, we’re brothers in arms” thing on him. | 好吧 也许你可以试试那招 嘿 咱俩都是参过军的兄弟 |
[20:28] | Okay, that, what you just said right there, Bones- that was cynical. | 好吧 刚刚你说的那个 Bones 非常挖苦人 |
[20:32] | It was glib and cynical. | 油腔滑调 愤世嫉俗 |
[20:34] | – Really? – Yes, really. | – 真的吗 – 真的 非常 |
[20:36] | I know what that guy has been through. | 我知道那人经历过什么 |
[20:40] | You killed a pregnant woman who was holding a child? | 你也杀了一个抱着孩子的孕妇吗 |
[20:46] | Look, if you really want to know what I’ve done, I’ll tell you, | 听着 如果你真的想知道我做过什么 我就会告诉你 |
[20:49] | but you better be ready for the truth. | 但是你最好准备好接受这些事实 |
[20:58] | Good choice, Bones. | 明智的选择 Bones |
[21:04] | Harold is afraid of me? | Harold怕我? |
[21:05] | Does he have any reason to fear you? | 他有恐惧你的任何原因吗 |
[21:06] | Oh, Harold is afraid of the world. | 哦 Harold害怕整个世界 |
[21:08] | Why do you think he lives underground? | 你觉得他为什么住在地下呢 |
[21:09] | Because he’s paying penance. | 因为他是在苦行赎罪 |
[21:10] | What? | 什么 |
[21:11] | You catch murderers to pay off your penance. | 你通过追捕杀人犯来赎罪 |
[21:14] | Harold lives underground. | Harold通过住在地下 |
[21:15] | Did you ever tell Marni that you found her documentary exploitive? | 你告诉过Marni你觉得她的纪录片是有剥削性质的吗 |
[21:18] | Of course I did. I’m an honest person. | 当然告诉了 我是个诚实的人 |
[21:19] | I told her I wouldn’t help her. | 我告诉她我不会帮她 |
[21:21] | Which is when she turned to Harold as a guide. | 也是那时她让Harold做她的向导 |
[21:22] | Yes, and those two other guys. | 对 还有其他两个人 |
[21:24] | What… what two other guys? | 什么…什么其他两个人 |
[21:25] | She took climbing lessons- how to use ropes- all that stuff. | 她在上什么攀岩课…如何使用绳子…之类的东西 |
[21:28] | When you told Marni that you thought she was exploitive, | 你告诉Marni你觉得她是剥削者的时候 |
[21:30] | how did she react? | 她怎么反应 |
[21:31] | Well, she said that showing the truth couldn’t possibly be exploitive. | 她说揭露事实不可能是剥削性质的 |
[21:35] | I agree with her. | 我同意 |
[21:36] | Truth doesn’t mean the same thing to everyone, Dr. Brennan. | 每个人对于事实的定义不一样 Dr. Brennan |
[21:39] | Harold said he was afraid of me? | Harold说他怕我吗 |
[21:40] | Said he was afraid of a blonde. | 他说他怕一个金发女 |
[21:42] | How do you know it wasn’t Charlize Theron? | 你们为什么不怀疑查理兹・塞隆(好莱坞著名演员) |
[21:44] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[21:45] | An actress. She’s being sarcastic. | 是个演员 她在讽刺我们 |
[21:46] | Thank you for your help. Appreciate it. | 谢谢你的帮助 很感谢 |
[21:48] | You know, you amaze me, you know? | 你太让我惊讶了 你知道不 |
[21:49] | You know Treasure of the Sierra Madre but you don’t know Charlize Theron. | 你看过浴血金沙但是你却不知道查理兹・塞隆 |
[21:53] | You know who you are? You’re my grandmother. | 你知道你是谁吗 你就是我奶奶 |
[22:03] | Here’s the recreation. | 这是立体重塑 |
[22:12] | Here are the wounds. | 这是伤口 |
[22:15] | Those skull fractures are centered above the left parietal lobe. | 那些头骨骨折集中在左顶叶上 |
[22:22] | Okay, the lasers can measure the angle of the attack | 好的 激光可以测量击打的角度 |
[22:25] | and the amount of damage that was done to the living bone of the skull; | 以及会对活性头骨造成的损伤 |
[22:28] | 3.3 millimeters indentation into the bone at the deepest point | 最深的伤口深达3.3毫米 |
[22:32] | which trailed off to 0.04 millimeters. | 最浅的是0.04毫米 |
[22:36] | A glancing blow. | 一记侧击 |
[22:39] | Yeah, she saw it coming. | 是的 她知道会受到攻击 |
[22:42] | The angle of the attack was between 50 and 53 degrees. | 击打角度在50度到53度之间 |
[22:45] | Meaning the attacker struck from above. | 意味着攻击者是从上方打的 |
[22:50] | And from the victim’s right. | 是从被害人的右侧 |
[22:53] | So the attacker was left- handed. | 所以攻击者是个左撇子 |
[22:55] | She was only struck once. | 她只被打了一下 |
[22:57] | Sometimes that’s all it takes. | 有时候一下就够了 |
[23:06] | Good job, bro. | 做的不错 老兄 |
[23:08] | Take care. | 拜拜 |
[23:09] | Kyle Montrose and Duke Diallel? | 你们是Kyle Montrose和Duke Diallel吗 |
[23:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:12] | We’re from the FBI. | 我们是FBI的 |
[23:14] | We have credit card receipts showing that you gave Marni Hunter climbing lessons. | 信用卡账单显示你们给Marni Hunter上攀岩课 |
[23:18] | If anyone could talk the FBI into getting a refund, it’s Marni. | 如果有谁为了要退款找来FBI的话 那应该就是Marni了 |
[23:23] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[23:26] | What? | 什么 |
[23:27] | – Oh, my God. – What happened? | – 哦我天呐 – 发生了什么 |
[23:29] | She was found in a ventilation shaft beneath the city. | 我们在城市地下的通风井里发现她的尸体 |
[23:32] | Did she fall? | 她是掉下去了吗 |
[23:34] | We told her not to go down there. | 我们跟她说过别去那里 |
[23:35] | It’s way too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[23:37] | Marni’s dead? That’s… God. | Marni死了 那也…天啊 |
[23:41] | We gave her some climbing lessons and rappelling, | 我们教了她几节攀岩课和绳索下降 |
[23:44] | but definitely not enough for her to go spelunking on her own. | 但那绝对不够她自己去做洞穴探险的 |
[23:47] | Did you ever go into the tunnels with her? | 你们和她一起进去那些隧道过吗 |
[23:49] | No, no way. | 不 不可能的 |
[23:50] | The whole point of rock climbing is to head for the sky, right? | 攀岩的意义是向着天际线进发不是吗 |
[23:52] | – She ever ask you to? – Yes, yes, she did. | – 她有让你们一起去吗 – 有的 她有过 |
[23:55] | She was doing some sort of documentary and… | 她在拍什么纪录片然后… |
[23:59] | God, she fell? | 天 她摔下去了吗 |
[24:00] | That’s what we’re investigating. | 我们也在调查 |
[24:02] | You seem pretty shook up. | 你看上去非常吃惊 |
[24:03] | Well, yeah, somebody you know dies, that’s… | 对啊 你熟悉的人死了 那也… |
[24:05] | I’m sorry, sir, but I got to ask. | 不好意思 先生 但是我必须得问 |
[24:06] | Were you and Marni intimate? | 你和Marni很亲近吗 |
[24:10] | Yeah, we- we had a thing, but we broke up. | 对 我们有过一段情 但是我们分手了 |
[24:14] | She had a fiance | 她有未婚夫 |
[24:16] | and I was always very clear that I didn’t want to marry anyone. | 我也很清楚我还不想娶任何人 |
[24:20] | But… I liked her. | 但是…我欣赏她 |
[24:25] | God, this is terrible. | 天啊 这也太糟糕了 |
[24:28] | Did her fiance?know about you? | 她的未婚夫知道你吗 |
[24:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:33] | I can’t believe this. | 这不是真的 |
[24:40] | Yes, I was aware there was another guy. | 是的 我知道她外面有人了 |
[24:44] | Marni was never sneaky. | Marni从不偷偷摸摸的 |
[24:46] | Did you know who it was? | 你知道是谁吗 |
[24:48] | No. | 不知道 |
[24:49] | She told me it was over. | 她跟我说一切都结束了 |
[24:51] | Romantic triangle- it makes for a pretty compelling motive. | 三角恋是一个非常有说服力的动机 |
[24:54] | You mean for me? | 你意思就我而言吗 |
[24:56] | I didn’t kill Marni. | 我没杀Marni |
[24:58] | She was sleeping with another man. | 她和另一个男人睡了 |
[25:00] | Why didn’t you tell us that your wedding was called off? | 你为什么不告诉我们你们的婚礼取消了 |
[25:03] | Because it’s humiliating. | 因为这很丢人 |
[25:05] | Make you angry? | 让你很生气吗 |
[25:06] | Of course it made me angry and depressed, | 当然让我很气而且很挫败 |
[25:09] | made me question my manhood, all that. | 让我怀疑我的男子气概 这些都有 |
[25:11] | What do you want from me? I didn’t kill Marni. | 你想我怎样 我没有杀害Marni |
[25:16] | She always came back to me. | 她总是会回到我身边 |
[25:17] | But this wasn’t the first time she found someone else. | 但是这不是她第一次和别人在一起了 |
[25:21] | No. | 不是 |
[25:22] | Okay, Bones, the fact that she was sleeping around, | 好吧 Bones 她有过太多段感情 |
[25:24] | that’s going to make it tougher. | 让这个案子更加难解了 |
[25:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:26] | Mythical treasure versus actual jealous men? | 神秘的宝藏以及现实中嫉妒的男人 |
[25:29] | That’s stupid. | 那很蠢 |
[25:30] | No, it’s not stupid, Bones, okay? | 不 并不蠢 Bones |
[25:31] | Jealousy is probably the oldest motive for murder in the world. | 嫉妒可能是世界上最古老的杀人动机了 |
[25:34] | Any man getting involved with a woman like Marni | 任何跟Marni这样的人在一起的男人 |
[25:37] | should know that she’s adventurous and independent. | 应该知道她生性爱探险并且独立自主 |
[25:39] | Man, that’s horrible coffee. | 我天 这咖啡太难喝了 |
[25:40] | Yeah, with a cheating heart? | 对 和一颗出轨的心吗 |
[25:42] | Well, if she didn’t hide anything. | 如果她并没有遮遮掩掩的话 |
[25:44] | She was direct and honest. | 她很直接和诚实 |
[25:46] | Bones, I mean you do realize that you are discussing motive right now? | Bones 你有意识到你现在正在和我讨论动机吗 |
[25:49] | Psychology, not hard evidence. | 心理学 不是真凭实据 |
[25:53] | It won’t happen again. | 以后不会了 |
[25:58] | We really need you to show us where you got this, Harold. | 我们真的非常需要你带我们去你拿到这个东西的地方 Harold |
[26:03] | It’s only safe on this side of the perimeter. | 在防线这边才安全 |
[26:05] | Then just take us there. | 你就带我们去就行 |
[26:06] | Take us to the perimeter and you point the rest of the way. | 带我们到防线那然后剩下的路指给我们看 |
[26:09] | No. | 不 |
[26:11] | Harold, those people you live with, | Harold 那些和你一起住的人 |
[26:14] | they depend on you. | 他们需要你 |
[26:16] | What about them? | 他们现在怎么办 |
[26:18] | It’s up to you to keep them safe. | 只有你能保护他们的安全 |
[26:24] | You know, you don’t have to live down here. | 你看 你其实不用必须住在这下面 |
[26:27] | There are alternatives. | 你是有选择的 |
[26:28] | No, not for me. | 不 我没有 |
[26:31] | You’re hiding. | 你只是在逃避 |
[26:33] | You have to face your demons. | 你需要直面你内心的恶魔 |
[26:34] | Living here, this is the only way I can pay | 住在这里 是我唯一赎罪的方法 |
[26:37] | so I won’t have to go to hell for what I’ve done. | 我就不用为我的所作所为下地狱了 |
[26:41] | Harold, there are programs that help people like you. | Harold 有很多项目可以帮助你这类的人 |
[26:43] | And what are people like me? | 像我这类人是哪类人 |
[26:44] | Mentally ill. | 心理有疾病的 |
[26:45] | Whoa, Bones, simmer down, all right? | 呜哇 Bones 冷静点 行不 |
[26:46] | You might want to just, you know, sidle up to the issue a little easier. | 也许你应该不要那么一针见血稍微有点技巧性地说话 |
[26:49] | I like it. | 我挺欣赏的 |
[26:51] | Someone’s honest, says the truth. | 有些人很真诚 说真话 |
[26:54] | – You don’t lie, I guess. – No, I don’t lie. | – 我猜你不撒谎的 – 不 我不撒谎 |
[26:56] | Agent Booth and I would be glad to help you. | Booth探员和我非常乐意帮助你 |
[26:58] | This is as far as I go. | 我只能到这儿了 |
[27:00] | It doesn’t have to be that way. | 不一定要这样的 |
[27:01] | No, Bones, he means this is the perimeter. | 不 Bones 他的意思是这是防线 |
[27:03] | This is as far as he agreed to take us. | 他同意最远带我们到这 |
[27:04] | Beyond this it’s not safe. | 超过这里就不安全了 |
[27:08] | How much farther to where you found the medallion? | 这里离你找到圆章的地方还有多远 |
[27:12] | You’ll see. It’s down there. | 你会看到的 就在那边 |
[27:14] | You stay here, all right? | 你待在这里 好吗 |
[27:16] | Between one soldier to another? | 军人之间的约定 |
[27:17] | You got my back. | 我会支持你的 |
[27:19] | I never left my men. | 我从来不放弃我的战友 |
[27:47] | Hmm, cave- in. Dead end. | 嗯 塌方 死胡同 |
[27:49] | We came all the way down here for nothing. | 我们走这么远 什么也没有 |
[28:01] | Not quite. | 也不尽然 |
[28:13] | This is a very old skeleton. | 这是个非常古老的骷髅 |
[28:15] | Male, mid- 30s. | 男性 35岁左右 |
[28:17] | There’s no clothing because it simply rotted away. | 没有衣服因为都腐烂掉了 |
[28:20] | Buttons. Bone for the shirt, pewter for the pants. | 扣子 衬衫的龙骨 裤子的锡蜡 |
[28:23] | Brass eyelets for the boots. | 靴子的黄铜孔眼 |
[28:25] | Belt buckle also pewter. | 皮带扣也是锡制的 |
[28:28] | This is a half- inch button from the Union Army Corps of Engineers. | 这是一枚联邦陆军工程兵团的半英寸扣子 |
[28:33] | By Union Army you mean… | 联邦陆军的意思是 |
[28:34] | Civil War. | 内战 |
[28:36] | That plus the fact that Hodgins found diamond dust on this skeleton, too? | 而且在这副骨头上Hodgins也发现了金刚石粉 |
[28:40] | I think Marni Hunter was killed in a Civil War era tunnel. | 我认为Marni Hunter是在一个内战时期的隧道中遇害的 |
[28:44] | These pellets are commonly known as birdshot. | 这些小子弹俗称是鸟弹 |
[28:47] | Pellet size 12, 0.73 inches in diameter, made of lead. | 12号子弹 直径0.73英寸 铅制 |
[28:51] | Also Civil War vintage. | 也是内战的老古董了 |
[28:53] | The spread pattern suggests not a shotgun, | 排列模式表明不是一把猎枪 |
[28:55] | but a muzzle- loaded pistol like a LeMat. | 而是一把类似于LeMat的装膛式手枪 |
[28:58] | If you don’t mind some conjecture. | 如果你不介意的话我想要做些猜测 |
[29:00] | You’re the boss. | 你是领导 |
[29:02] | This fellow knew something of value was being stored. | 这位朋友知道一些有价值的东西被储存了 |
[29:05] | Came down with an accomplice. | 和一位同谋一起下来 |
[29:08] | I apologize. I’ve been hanging around Booth way too much. | 抱歉 我和Booth一起共事太久了 |
[29:12] | It’s a valid hypothesis. | 这假设是成立的 |
[29:14] | No doubt one of many. | 无疑只是其中一种假设 |
[29:15] | They argued. One killed the other for the treasure. | 他们争吵 其中一个为了宝藏杀了另一个 |
[29:18] | Doesn’t that mean the vault will be empty when we find it? | 这难道不意味着我们会发现一个空金库吗 |
[29:22] | Oh, my God, they got me, too. | 哦 我的神 我也被传染了 |
[29:24] | If the vault had been looted years ago, | 如果金库多年前就被洗劫一空了 |
[29:26] | the artifacts would have surfaced, been sold off. | 文物应该已经出现了 被变卖 |
[29:29] | It must have still been down there. | 它们一定还在那里 |
[29:31] | I’ll pull all the city plans from the mid- 19th century to the present. | 我会把从19世纪中至今的所有城市平面图拿出来 |
[29:35] | We have to save what we can. | 我们必须尽可能保护我们能保护的东西 |
[29:37] | Is there any way to discover who these bastards are? | 有没有办法查出这些混蛋究竟是谁 |
[29:40] | Zack, take a cast of Marni Hunter’s skull. | Zack 浇筑一个Marni Hunter头骨的模型 |
[29:42] | See if we can be specific about the murder weapon. | 看看我们是否可以确认凶器 |
[29:48] | Booth thought Harold could give you enough for a sketch of the blonde woman. | Booth认为Harold可以给你足够信息来画出金发女的肖像 |
[29:52] | You said he was suspicious. | 你说过他很多疑 |
[29:53] | What if I can’t get him to trust me. | 如果我不能让他信任我呢 |
[29:55] | You nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[29:56] | I’m not nervous. I’m scared. | 我不紧张 我害怕 |
[30:00] | I don’t know how to talk to crazy people unless I’m dating them. | 我不知道怎么和疯子沟通 除非我在和这种人约会 |
[30:03] | I’m not sure he’s actually clinically insane. | 我不确定他是不是真的有精神疾病 |
[30:06] | Okay. I don’t know how to talk to people who live underground | 好吧 我不知道怎么和住在地下的人沟通 |
[30:09] | and who might have tossed a documentary filmmaker down a hole. | 而且可能还把纪录片制作人扔进了井里 |
[30:12] | Just be honest with him, Ang. | 诚实面对他就行 Ang |
[30:14] | Treat him with respect. | 尊重他 |
[30:16] | You’re good at that. | 这你很在行的 |
[30:28] | You’re scared of me. | 你怕我 |
[30:32] | Yes. | 对的 |
[30:34] | – Why? – You live underground. | – 为啥 – 你住地下 |
[30:38] | Yes, I find it very bright up here. | 对 我觉得这里太亮了 |
[31:06] | How does this work? | 我该怎么做呢 |
[31:10] | you tell me what the blonde looks like and I draw her. | 你告诉我金发女长什么样我照着画 |
[31:14] | You mean, like height, weight, hair color? | 你是说想身高 体重 发色这样 |
[31:16] | Yeah. Yeah, but more. | 对 对 但是不够 |
[31:20] | More? | 不够 |
[31:22] | Yes, you know, how she seemed to you. | 对 你看起来她是什么样 |
[31:25] | You know, your, uh, your impressions. | 像是 你的 呃 你的印象 |
[31:30] | Her eyes are dead. | 她双眼无神 |
[31:33] | Like she sees you and doesn’t at the same time. | 就像她在看你但是同时又没在看你 |
[31:37] | You mean like that? | 是这种意思吗 |
[31:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:43] | Her mouth was small. | 她的嘴很小 |
[31:46] | Stern. Little… | 严肃 有点 |
[31:55] | The mold filled in the missing sections of the skull. | 模具填充了头骨的缺失部分 |
[31:58] | It shows the entry point of the injury has a very distinctive shape. | 显示出伤口的切入点的形状非常特殊 |
[32:02] | Enlarge the image. | 放大图像看下 |
[32:06] | It’s a “T.” | 是个T型 |
[32:08] | It’s not a knife or a hammer that I’ve seen before. | 跟我见过的刀子或者锤子都不像 |
[32:11] | Okay, make a list of possible implements using the size and force of the damage. | 好吧 依据大小和伤害的力量列举出所有可能的器具 |
[32:16] | Marni Hunter’s fiance found some raw footage of her documentary. | Marni Hunter的未婚夫发现了纪录片的一些原片 |
[32:20] | A dark labyrinth, a warren of tunnels and fissures, | 昏暗的迷宫 隧道和裂缝的大杂烩 |
[32:25] | forgotten coal cellars, sewerlines, storm drains, | 被遗忘的煤窑 下水道 雨水管道 |
[32:29] | sub- basements, access shafts, easements and crawlspaces, | 地下室的地下 竖井通道 附属建筑和狭小空间 |
[32:33] | some as old as the city itself. | 有些和城市本身一样古老 |
[32:36] | – Bones, I thought she worked alone. – Why would anyone venture down here? | – Bones 我还以为她单打独斗呢 – 为什么有人会冒险下到这里 |
[32:40] | Who’s running the camera? | 是谁在摄像呢 |
[32:42] | …shelter for a place to hide from the evils of the world. | …躲避世间险恶的庇护所 |
[32:47] | Others are looking for treasure. | 还有些人是为了来这里寻宝 |
[32:50] | Look, she might have started out to make a documentary about the homeless, | 最开始她可能是想做一个流浪者的纪录片 |
[32:53] | but she wound up using Harold so that she could loot the treasure. | 但是后来却利用Harold来洗劫宝藏 |
[32:57] | Doesn’t mean she deserves to die. | 但这不意味着她该死啊 |
[33:00] | And who are these treasure hunters? | 这些寻宝者都是谁呢 |
[33:02] | Not the homeless who scrounge for bits of metal. | 不是那些想搜刮点东西的流浪汉 |
[33:06] | Some are Civil War enthusiasts. | 有些是内战狂热者 |
[33:08] | And some are remarkably handsome adventurers. | 有些是无敌帅气的探险者 |
[33:13] | I am so sorry. | 长这么帅太抱歉了 |
[33:16] | They said they never went underground. | 他们说从没有下过地下 |
[33:19] | The sons of bitches lied to us. | 这些狗娘养的跟我们撒谎了 |
[33:28] | The murder weapon is a kind of sharp- edged instrument with a handle, | 凶器是某种有把手的利刃 |
[33:31] | not a hatchet. | 不是短柄斧头 |
[33:32] | Those climbers haven’t been back to their apartment | 那俩登山者从我们上次谈话起 |
[33:33] | since we talked to them last. | 就没回过自己公寓 |
[33:35] | I think the murder weapon was a climbing axe. | 我认为凶器是把登山镐 |
[33:37] | How about this: | 是不是这样的 |
[33:39] | while exploring those tunnels with Marni Hunter, | 当和Marni Hunter一起在隧道探险时 |
[33:41] | those climbers, they find something valuable. | 那些登山者 发现了一些值钱的 |
[33:43] | Marni wants to put it in her film, | Marni想要把这个记录到纪录片里 |
[33:45] | those climbers, they want to take it for themselves. | 那些登山者 他们想要据为己有 |
[33:48] | Wham on the head, smackdown the shaft. | 朝她头部抡了一下 塞进竖井 |
[33:50] | Logical to think they’re down there now emptying out that vault. | 从逻辑推测他们现在应该在下面洗劫金库呢 |
[33:52] | That was a total bust. | 刚就是一场灾难 |
[33:54] | Harold couldn’t provide you with a description? | Harold不能给你足够的细节吗 |
[33:57] | Yeah, he provided me with a description all right. | 不 他给了我足够的细节 |
[34:00] | That’s the blonde that Harold keeps seeing in the tunnel? | 那是Harold不断在隧道里看到的金发女吗 |
[34:02] | See, this is what happens when you ask for information from the mentally ill. | 你看吧 这就是你问一个精神病人要信息的后果 |
[34:06] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪拿到那个的 |
[34:07] | I drew it. | 我画的 |
[34:08] | That, Ms. Montenegro, is a Raeburn. | 那个 Ms. Montenegro 是雷伯恩的作品 |
[34:11] | Sir Henry Raeburn painted a number of these studies, | Henry Raeburn爵士画了几幅这种作品 |
[34:15] | extremely rare now. | 现在非常罕见了 |
[34:17] | Very valuable. | 非常值钱 |
[34:19] | There. | 你看 |
[34:22] | Damn, I’m good. | 靠 我真棒 |
[34:24] | Miss Eleanor Urquhart painted in 1793 by Sir Henry Raeburn. | Henry Raeburn爵士于1793年画的Eleanor Urquhart女士 |
[34:28] | Missing since 1862. Worth over $200, 000. | 1862年丢失 价值超过20万美金 |
[34:32] | If Harold saw that underground, he’s seen the inside of the vault. | 如果Harold在地下看到这个了 那他就看到了金库里面啊 |
[34:35] | Let’s go. | 我们出发吧 |
[34:36] | Booth Booth. | |
[34:37] | It’s a labyrinth down there. | 底下就是个迷宫 |
[34:38] | You can’t blunder around in the dark looking for them. | 你不能在黑暗里瞎找 |
[34:42] | Maybe you won’t have to. | 也许你们不用那样 |
[34:46] | I entered all the modern and historical city plans, | 我输入了所有现代和古代的城市规划图 |
[34:48] | including ventilation shafts and tunnels, plus the newer schematics. | 包括通风竖井以及隧道 加上较新的图表 |
[34:51] | There’s also oral accounts of tunnel construction and underground passages. | 也有些传说的隧道建筑和地下通道 |
[34:56] | All that exists under the city? | 所有的这些都存在于城市底下吗 |
[34:59] | Yes. What we can corroborate. | 是的 还是我们可以印证的 |
[35:01] | Good point, Bones, you know, not rushing off to find those guys. | 非常明智 Bones 不去风风火火搜寻那些人 |
[35:06] | How accurate is this? | 这有多精确 |
[35:07] | Blue is modern, near 100% accurate. | 蓝色的是现代的 基本100%精确 |
[35:10] | Yellow is historical. | 黄色是古代的 |
[35:11] | Estimate 80%. | 大概80% |
[35:13] | Red represents less exact renderings from stories, memoirs, | 红色就不那么精确了 是由故事 记忆 |
[35:18] | accounts from city workers… | 市政员工的叙述来的 |
[35:19] | Unfortunately, if this treasure exists, | 不幸的是 如果这个宝藏是真的 |
[35:21] | it probably exists in one of the red tunnels. | 它应该是在这些红色隧道中的 |
[35:23] | Well, we found that Civil War victim near a cave- in. | 我们是在一个塌方附近发现的内战受害人 |
[35:26] | Maybe the treasure’s on the other side? | 可能宝藏就在另一边 |
[35:28] | Inductive, reductive or deductive? | 归纳法 还原法 还是演绎法 |
[35:32] | – Deductive. – As you wish. | – 演绎法 – 好的 |
[35:34] | Ms. Montenegro Ms. Montenegro, | |
[35:35] | please remove all tunnels containing power, cable or utility lines. | 麻烦移除所有的电力管道 有限电缆 或者水电暖管道 |
[35:38] | And fiber optics. | 还有光纤 |
[35:40] | Yes… also steam tunnels and transit access? | 好的…以及蒸汽隧道和中转入口对吗 |
[35:46] | Oh, what about diamond dust? | 哦 金刚石粉呢 |
[35:49] | You said that there was diamond dust in the old tunnels. | 你说在老隧道里有金刚石粉 |
[35:52] | There was also diamond dust on the Civil War guy… | 在那个内战的人身上也有金刚石粉 |
[35:55] | So… what? I’m not allowed to help now? | 所以…怎么了 我现在不能提供帮助吗 |
[35:58] | That’s inductive logic. | 那属于归纳法 |
[36:00] | We agreed on deductive. | 我们说好了用演绎法的 |
[36:02] | I’m sorry, I’m just, you know, trying to think outside your box. | 抱歉 我只是 想要跳出你们的思维定式 |
[36:12] | Can you indicate where we found Marni Hunter’s body and the Civil War victim? | 你能标注出来我们发现Marni的尸体以及内战受害人的地方吗 |
[36:17] | ‘Cause, you know, if Marni was killed near the treasure and moved, | 因为 我说 如果Marni是在宝藏附近被杀然后被移动的 |
[36:21] | and the Civil War guy was murdered by his accomplice… | 那个内战的人是被他的同谋杀害的 |
[36:24] | Mm, gotcha. | 有啦 |
[36:25] | Can you connect the two bodies? | 你能把两具尸体联系起来吗 |
[36:33] | This one’s the closest. | 这条最近了 |
[36:37] | There’s no way to get there. | 不可能通到那里的 |
[36:38] | Wait, can you put some more blue lines back in that area? | 等等 你能再加一些蓝色的线到这个区域吗 |
[36:42] | It’s just a guess. | 我只是猜测下 |
[36:43] | Throwing it out there. Sue me. | 想法就是这样 不满意告我吧 |
[36:48] | And connect where Marni Hunter’s body was found. | 把Marni Hunter尸体发现的地方联系起来 |
[36:52] | Somewhere along that line is where the treasure is. | 在那条线附近的某处就是宝藏了 |
[36:55] | What’s that blue line? | 那个蓝线是什么 |
[36:57] | Storm sewer. H- 15B. | 雨水管 H- 15B |
[37:00] | The weapon was a Hanks climbing axe. | 凶器是一把Hanks牌的登山镐 |
[37:06] | This is one of the situations where I need a gun. | 这种情况我就需要一把枪 |
[37:08] | No, you don’t, okay. | 不 你不需要 好吧 |
[37:09] | We’re going to have six highly- trained FBI Tac Team members do the dirty work. | 我们会有6个训练有素的FBI的战术小组成员帮我们开枪 |
[37:12] | We’re just going to watch. | 我们只要看着就行 |
[37:13] | What’s your 20, Tac Team Three? | 你们现在在哪 Tac第三小组 |
[37:15] | According to this map, we’re with you? | 根据这张地图 我们和你在一起 |
[37:17] | – They aren’t with us. – I realize that, Bones. | – 他们没跟我们在一起 – 我知道的 Bones |
[37:20] | Re- orient, Tac Team Three. | 重新定位 Tac第三小组 |
[37:22] | Suggest you wait for rendezvous, Booth. | 建议你在集合点等我们 Booth |
[37:25] | Ten- four, Tac Team Three. | 收到 Tac第三小组 |
[37:27] | Okay, I bet tick- tock team is here, two levels above us. | 好的 我猜滴答小组在这里 我们上面两层 |
[37:31] | Don’t call them tick- tock team, okay? | 不要叫他们滴答小组好吗 |
[37:33] | They’re Tac Team. It’s short for tactical. | 它们是Tac小组 这是战术的缩写 |
[37:36] | Can I just have a gun at least until they get here? | 至少在他们来之前我能拿把枪吗 |
[37:40] | It’s not for shooting rats. | 这可不是用来打老鼠的 |
[37:42] | It’s for psychos with climbing axes. | 是防御拿着登山镐的疯子的 |
[37:44] | So what do we do, just wait? | 所以我们干嘛 干等着吗 |
[37:46] | We just, uh, we reconnoiter. | 我们就 呃 做点勘察 |
[37:49] | In. | 进去 |
[37:59] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[38:00] | Watch yourself. | 小心点 |
[38:16] | What do we got here? | 看我们发现了什么 |
[38:17] | Tac Team Three, this is Booth. | Tac第三小组 我是Booth |
[38:19] | What’s your six? | 你们在干吗 |
[38:21] | Stand by, Booth. | 待命中 Booth |
[38:22] | – They’re lost. – They’re not lost. | – 他们走丢了 – 他们没有 |
[38:33] | What’s that, lucky quarter? | 那是什么 幸运硬币吗 |
[38:35] | This could be the missing piece from Marni Hunter’s skull. | 这可能是缺失的那块Marni Hunter的头骨碎片 |
[38:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:41] | Think she was killed here? | 她是在这被杀的吗 |
[38:42] | That’s a plausible conclusion. | 那是个看似合理的结论 |
[38:44] | Don’t get all gushy on me. | 别跟我贫嘴 |
[38:46] | Tick Tock Three. | 第三滴答 |
[38:47] | Did you just call us Tick Tock? | 你刚刚是叫我们滴答了吗 |
[38:49] | Tac Team Three, standby. | Tac第三小组 待命 |
[38:54] | Do you hear that? | 你听到没 |
[38:57] | Yeah. | 听到了 |
[39:08] | That’s the blonde woman. | 那就是金发女 |
[39:14] | This is locked. You know what, we got to get in there. | 这锁了 跟你讲 我们必须进去 |
[39:16] | Are we waiting for Tick Tock Three? | 我们要等第三滴答吗 |
[39:18] | They might not find us for a week. | 给他们一周时间估计都找不到我们 |
[39:19] | If we go after them, these guys will take off. | 如果我们等他们 这俩人就跑了 |
[39:21] | I want to catch them in the act of stealing. | 我希望可以抓他们现行 |
[39:23] | All right, we can go in through here. | 好吧 我们可以从这里进去 |
[39:25] | Bones, we go in there, you are responsible for whoever is on your left. | Bones 我们进去的时候 你负责你左侧的人 |
[39:28] | Okay, you put your gun on him. | 你用枪指着他 |
[39:30] | Okay. How will I know whether or not to shoot? | 好的 我怎么知道我该不该开枪呢 |
[39:32] | Wondering whether or not to shoot, you shoot. | 当你疑惑该不该开枪的时候 你就开枪 |
[39:34] | And let you do the talking. | 然后让你负责谈话 |
[39:35] | Yeah, well, I took that one for granted. | 对 那理所应当 |
[39:37] | We should’ve brought bigger bags. | 我们应该带大点的袋子来 |
[39:44] | FBI. Hands in the air. | FBI 举起手来 |
[39:45] | Yeah, hands in the air. | 对 举起手来 |
[39:48] | – We’re not armed. – – Everybody relax. | – 我们没武器 – 所有人都放松 |
[39:50] | They don’t shoot people for trespassing. | 没人因为非法入侵而开枪打人 |
[39:52] | They do for murder. Put your hands on your head. | 如果是谋杀另论了 把手放到头上 |
[39:56] | Do it. | 赶紧做 |
[39:58] | Murder?! What murder? | 谋杀 什么谋杀 |
[39:59] | Kyle, I’m throwing you these restraints. | Kyle 我把手铐扔给你 |
[40:00] | Put them on Duke. | 你给Duke拷上 |
[40:02] | Now. | 现在就做 |
[40:03] | How are we supposed to climb out of here in handcuffs? | 带着手铐我们怎么爬出去呀 |
[40:05] | Would you rather go out in body bags? | 你们是不是想躺在尸袋里出去 |
[40:06] | Put on the damn restraints. | 赶紧拷上那该死的手铐 |
[40:09] | Let you do the talking. Got it. | 让你负责说话 我明白 |
[40:11] | You think we killed Marni? | 你觉得我们杀了Marni |
[40:13] | She was killed with a climbing axe. | 她是被一把登山镐杀死的 |
[40:14] | Duke, sit down. | Duke 坐下 |
[40:16] | Bones, give me your gun. | Bones 把你的枪给我 |
[40:17] | Take the restraints out of my belt, and put them on Kyle. | 从我皮带里拿出手铐 铐上Kyle |
[40:24] | That’s not cocked, is it? Because where that’s pointed… | 扳机扣着吗 因为那正对着我的… |
[40:26] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[40:27] | Marni was killed with a climbing axe? | Marni是被登山镐杀死的吗 |
[40:29] | She knew about this treasure, | 她知道这个宝藏 |
[40:30] | she was going to put it in her documentary, | 她准备放进纪录片里 |
[40:32] | would’ve cost you guys a fortune. | 对于你们来说损失巨大 |
[40:33] | So one of you killed her. | 所以你们中的一个杀了她 |
[40:35] | Who’s left handed? | 谁是左撇子 |
[40:36] | Bones, you know, it’s best to have this sort of explanation | Bones 最好在坏蛋们失去行动能力之后 |
[40:39] | after the bad guys are incapacitated. | 再做这样的解释 |
[40:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:42] | You killed her for this? | 你就因为这个杀了她? |
[40:47] | That’s why. | 因为会发生这样的事 |
[40:48] | Yeah, well, I’ll try to remember that for next time. | 好吧 下次我会努力记住的 |
[41:07] | You single- handedly regained one of the great cultural finds of the century. | 你们独自夺回了本世纪最伟大文化发现之一 |
[41:10] | A glimpse of Civil War life. | 内战生活的一瞥 |
[41:12] | Marni Hunter wanted to document the treasure, not steal it. | Marni Hunter只想拍下宝藏的纪录片 并不想偷取它 |
[41:15] | So Duke killed her and threw her down a bottomless pit. | 所以Duke杀了她然后把她扔下了无底洞 |
[41:18] | Kyle wasn’t so innocent himself. | Kyle也没有多无辜 |
[41:20] | He hit Duke in the crypt with a candlestick. | 他在地下室用烛台砸了Duke |
[41:23] | Kyle hit the Duke with a candlestick in the crypt. | Kyle在地下室用烛台砸了Duke |
[41:27] | That’s very good. | 那很棒 |
[41:29] | Very good. | 非常棒 |
[41:30] | Right? | 对吧 |
[41:31] | What? | 什么 |
[41:33] | What’s the joke? | 笑点在哪 |
[41:34] | Wha…? | 啥… |
[41:37] | – Clue? – What clue? | – 线索 – 什么线索 |
[41:40] | What clue? | 什么线索呀 |
[41:42] | Unbelievable, Bones. | 不可思议 Bones |
[41:44] | What’s funny? | 什么这么好笑 |
[41:46] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[41:49] | Harold’s being released. | Harold被释放了 |
[41:53] | You found a place for him? | 你安置好他了吗 |
[41:57] | Yes. | 是的 |