时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Welcome to the dungeon. | 欢迎来到地窖 |
[00:02] | Why do the FBI always stick their morgues | 为什么FBI总是把停尸间 |
[00:04] | in the most depressing basement they can find? | 安置在他们能找到的最压抑的地下室里呢 |
[00:07] | Don’t be such a snob, Bones. | 别这么势利好不 Bones |
[00:08] | Okay, not everyone gets to play in a multi- million- dollar lab, | 你看 不是所有人都能在数百万美金的实验室里玩儿的 |
[00:11] | you know, with skylights… | 还能有全景天窗… |
[00:12] | It’s because, as a society, we feel the need to hide death away. | 是因为 对于社会而言 人们觉得需要把死亡掩藏起来 |
[00:15] | The people who deal with the dead are viewed as freaks. | 和死亡打交道的人们被视为怪胎 |
[00:19] | Yeah. I don’t know if it’s the basement thing, | 嗯 我不知道是不是地下室的原因 |
[00:20] | but this guy you’re about to meet… Harry… he’s a bit twisted. | 但是你要见的这个人…Harry…他有点心理扭曲 |
[00:22] | You probably think I get some kind of rush when I work, | 你可能觉得我工作的时候会有某种快感 |
[00:24] | that I’m somehow titillated. | 不知怎的我就兴奋了 |
[00:25] | Uh, choice of words, Bones, choice of words. | 啊 注意措辞 Bones 注意措辞 |
[00:32] | Agent Booth. | Booth探员 |
[00:32] | Harry Tepper, meet Dr.Temperance Brennan from the Jeffersonian. | Harry Tepper 这位是Jeffersonian的Dr. Temperance Brennan |
[00:35] | Hmm, I’ve read her. | 嗯 我曾经读到过她 |
[00:37] | Hello. | 你好 |
[00:37] | She’s good. | 她很棒 |
[00:39] | Read your novel, too. | 也读过你的小说 |
[00:41] | The heroine’s very aggressive. | 女主人公非常咄咄逼人 |
[00:43] | Harry, you want to…? | Harry 你要不要… |
[00:49] | Okay, everybody, meet Ted Macy. | 好嘞 各位 见一见Ted Macy |
[00:50] | Body was found in a national park. | 尸体是在一个国家公园里发现的 |
[00:52] | Local coroner wrote it off as some kind of an accidental drowning, | 当地的验尸官写的是某种意外溺亡 |
[00:55] | but you see, we have to investigate every death on federal land. | 但是你看 我们需要调查每个在联邦土地上的死亡案件 |
[00:58] | During my examination, I found he had a crushed larynx. | 在我检查过程中 我发现他的喉部被压碎了 |
[01:01] | That didn’t seem accidental. | 看上去不像是意外 |
[01:03] | This is a corpse with skin. | 这是带皮肤的尸体 |
[01:05] | She is good. | 她是真的挺棒的 |
[01:06] | Why am I here? You know I don’t work with skin. | 我来这儿做什么 你知道我不研究带皮肤的尸体的 |
[01:09] | Relax, Bones. I didn’t bring you here to examine the body. | 放松点 Bones 我不是带你来检验尸体的 |
[01:11] | I want you to see what they found in his hand. | 我是想让你看看我们在他手里发现的东西 |
[01:14] | Harry, the bone? | Harry 骨头拿来 |
[01:22] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[01:23] | It’s a phalanx. | 这是枚指骨 |
[01:25] | Finger bone. | 手指上的骨头 |
[01:26] | Figured she’d know that. | 我还以为她知道呢 |
[01:27] | Yeah, I’d figure any competent medical examiner | 没错 我还以为任何一名称职的法医 |
[01:29] | would know not to compromise evidence. | 都应该知道不要破坏证据 |
[01:31] | Is this Lysol IC? | 这是煤酚皂液免疫复合物吗 |
[01:33] | We use it to decontaminate remains. | 我们用这个来净化遗体 |
[01:35] | Are you trying to break down the periosteal surface of the bone, | 你是想溶解掉骨头骨膜表层 |
[01:38] | wreak havoc on the marrow? | 严重破坏骨髓吗 |
[01:39] | Did you even dilute this? | 你有没有甚至想过要稀释一下呢 |
[01:41] | – Bones…- What?! | – Bones…你 – 怎么了 |
[01:42] | You’ve removed particulates and trace elements | 你清除了微粒和微量元素 |
[01:45] | that could potentially lead us to his killer. | 这些本可以帮我们来找到凶手 |
[01:47] | Is this your first day on the job? | 这是你第一天做法医吗 |
[01:48] | 18 years next month. | 下个月就18年了 |
[01:53] | 18 years… | 18年… |
[01:57] | She’s intense. | 她真是太严肃了 |
[02:02] | – Native American. – British Colonial. | – 印第安人 – 殖民地居民 |
[02:04] | American Revolutionary. | 美国革命家 |
[02:06] | Hey, what are we playing? | 嘿 咱们玩啥呢 |
[02:07] | Dr. Brennan, the destroyer of evidence is here. | Dr. Brennan 证据毁灭者来了 |
[02:09] | Okay, I assume that’s a joke, so nobody gets hurt. | 行 我就假装这是个玩笑 就没人会受伤了 |
[02:11] | Did Harry really mess up that bone? | Harry真的把骨头毁了吗 |
[02:13] | He dissolved any traces of ingrained particulates on the surface, | 他把表面固有的微粒全都溶解了 |
[02:16] | but we were still able to save some valuable attributes. | 但是我们仍旧尽力找到一些有价值的特性 |
[02:19] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[02:20] | Alternating sclerotic and porotic areas on subperiosteal surface | 在骨膜下表层的巩膜和骨质疏松区域的交替 |
[02:24] | demonstrates that whoever this was suffered from tertiary syphilis. | 证明无论他是谁 都患有三期梅毒 |
[02:29] | Tertiary syphilis. Whoa. | 三期梅毒 哇 |
[02:31] | Wow, that’s the worst. | 那最惨了 |
[02:32] | It was a common ailment in the 17th century. | 在17世纪那是个常见病 |
[02:34] | Which is where the bone dates from. | 这骨头也是那个年代的 |
[02:37] | Say what? | 你再说一遍 |
[02:38] | We ran a radiocarbon dating test. | 我们做了一个碳同位素年代测定 |
[02:41] | The finger’s over 300 years old. | 这手指已经300多岁了 |
[02:42] | It’s a unique find for the area. | 这是个独一无二的发现 |
[02:44] | I’m going to change to French trapper. | 我要改成法国捕兽人 |
[02:46] | You can’t change yours. | 你不能改来改去的 |
[02:47] | Booth, where did they find the victim? | Booth 他们是在哪里发现被害人的 |
[02:49] | They shipped him over from some resort town next to a federal seaside reserve: | 是从联邦滨海自留地旁边的一个度假村运送过来的 |
[02:53] | Assateague Island. | Assateague小岛 |
[02:54] | That’s where the Money Pit is. | 藏宝窟就在那 |
[02:56] | Money Pit? | 藏宝窟 |
[02:58] | Legend is, Assateague Island is where Blackbeard buried his treasure. | 传说 Assateague小岛是黑胡子埋藏宝藏的地方 |
[03:03] | For 300 years, people have been trying to find it. | 300年来 人们都试图找到这个地方 |
[03:05] | They’ve dug it out to something like 150 feet, but they’ve found nothing. | 他们都挖了将近150英尺了 但是什么都没有 |
[03:08] | Every time they come close, | 每次他们接近那里 |
[03:09] | they trigger a baffle that floods the pit with sea water. | 都会诱发一个挡板 然后海水就充满了整个洞窟 |
[03:12] | – Booby traps. – Cool. | – 陷阱 – 酷 |
[03:14] | The body was found at a dig site. | 尸体是在一个挖掘现场发现的 |
[03:15] | This is the first concrete evidence that the treasure is more than a legend. | 这是第一个确凿证据证明宝藏不仅仅只是个传说 |
[03:20] | I’ll bet this is from one of the men who buried the treasure. | 我赌这个人是埋藏宝藏的人之一 |
[03:22] | Pure conjecture. | 纯猜测 |
[03:23] | – Pirate. – Pirate? | – 海盗 – 海盗吗 |
[03:24] | – Pirate? – It’s a pirate. | – 海盗 – 他是海盗 |
[03:27] | “You can’t change yours”. | 你也不能改来改去的 |
[03:28] | Wait, so the victim finds evidence that the treasure exists. | 等等 所以被害人是发现了宝藏是存在的 |
[03:31] | Somebody else wants it all for themselves. | 有人想要自己独吞 |
[03:33] | That’s certainly… that’s a good motive for murder. | 那…那倒是一个有说服力的谋杀动机 |
[03:35] | You have to get out to that dig site to see what else you can find. | 你必须去那个挖掘现场去看看还能有什么其他发现 |
[03:36] | I’ll be glad to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[03:37] | That’s okay. I- I can handle it. | 没事的 我能处理好 |
[03:38] | Come on, man, share the wealth. | 得了吧 兄弟 分享财宝吧 |
[03:40] | We’re looking for answers, Jack, not treasure. | 我们是在寻求答案 Jack 不是宝藏 |
[03:44] | Do you really think that treasure exists down there? | 你真的认为宝藏埋在下面吗 |
[03:45] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[03:49] | Why are you guys smiling? | 你们为什么都在笑 |
[03:51] | Pirates! | 海盗 |
[03:54] | It’s a guy thing, sweetie. | 亲爱的 这是他们男孩子的情结 |
[04:20] | So, the dead guy, Macy, ran the dig? | 所以 死者 Macy 负责挖掘吗 |
[04:23] | With his partner, Hardewicke. | 和他的合伙人 Hardewicke |
[04:25] | They were hired by anyone with money to burn. | 他们被一个富翁雇来烧钱 |
[04:27] | What, people would do that? | 什么 有人还这么做吗 |
[04:28] | Sane people look for treasure? | 精神正常的人 寻宝吗 |
[04:31] | Well, isn’t that what archeologists do? | 考古学家不是做这个的吗 |
[04:33] | Archeologists are scientists who use evidence on which to base their explorations, | 考古学家是科学家 通过探索发现证据 |
[04:37] | not some pirate movie they saw when they were ten. | 不是通过他们十岁看的海盗电影 |
[04:40] | Yeah, well, that, uh, 300- year- old bone that we just found sort of, uh, | 好吧 行 我们刚刚发现的300岁的骨头 |
[04:44] | changes things now, doesn’t it there, matey? | 有点让这事儿靠谱了 不是吗 伙计 |
[04:47] | What’s going on over there?It’s crime scene. | 那边发生什么了 那是犯罪现场 |
[04:49] | I tried to stop them, sir. But there’s Branson Rose back here. | 我试图阻止他们了 长官 但是那是Branson Rose |
[04:51] | The mayor told me to let him in. | 市长跟我说让他去 |
[04:53] | Branson Rose is funding this dig? | Branson Rose在出钱做这个吗 |
[04:54] | Has been for two years. | 已经两年了 |
[04:56] | But I heard he was pulling out. | 但是我听说他要撤资 |
[04:57] | All right, thanks. I’ll take it from here. | 好吧 谢谢 剩下让我来吧 |
[04:58] | Sure. | 好的 |
[04:59] | – Who’s Branson Rose? – The billionaire adventurer. | – Branson Rose是谁 – 亿万富翁冒险家 |
[05:02] | You know, he made his fortune making aircraft for the military. | 他通过给军队做飞机发家 |
[05:06] | He owns about half the world. | 拥有大半个世界的财富 |
[05:07] | He’s the guy who has that reality show that goes all over the world and… | 他做了个全世界放映的真人秀而且… |
[05:11] | Still no TV? | 你家还是没电视对不 |
[05:12] | Why do I even bother? | 我何苦呢这是 |
[05:15] | You can’t pull out now, Mr. Rose. We got a contract. | 你现在不能撤资 Mr. Rose 我们是签了合同的 |
[05:17] | So you can sue, but I don’t think you have the resources to take me on. | 你可以告我 但是我没有继续投资的兴趣了 |
[05:20] | Mr. Rose, we just broke 200 feet! | Mr. Rose 我们刚刚已经完成了200英尺的挖掘 |
[05:22] | Now, you pull out now… | 现在 你现在退出的话 |
[05:23] | I’ve been hearing that for two years, Hardewicke. | 两年来我一直都听你这么说 Hardewicke |
[05:26] | Get off your asses and load my gear! | 动一动你的懒屁股把我的装备都打包装车 |
[05:28] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[05:28] | Mr. Rose, Macy… he knew it. He felt it. This close! | Mr. Rose Macy他知道 他感觉到了宝藏 很近了 |
[05:32] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[05:32] | Two years, $2 million. | 两年 两百万 |
[05:34] | There’s nothing down there, Giles. | 底下什么都没有 Giles |
[05:35] | Macy died for nothing. | Macy死的一文不值 |
[05:37] | FBI! You’re all under arrest! | FBI 你们都被捕了 |
[05:41] | Come on, Bones, you don’t get to say that. | 拜托 Bones 你不能说这个的 |
[05:42] | I’m the one with the badge. | 我才是有警徽的那个 |
[05:43] | The FBI’s involved now? | FBI也要来参一脚吗 |
[05:45] | Oh, yeah. You know, murder on federal land… | 哦 当然 您看 在联邦土地上的谋杀 |
[05:46] | we like to, uh, poke around a little. | 我们就喜欢 打探打探 |
[05:48] | Murder? | 谋杀 |
[05:49] | Yeah, murder. | 对 谋杀 |
[05:53] | You said it was an accident. | 你说那是个意外 |
[05:54] | That’s what I thought. | 我也以为是个意外 |
[05:56] | Oh, my God… | 哦 我的天啊 |
[06:02] | He found something. | 他发现什么了 |
[06:05] | Put my stuff back now! | 把我东西放回去 |
[06:08] | What did Macy find that would be worth killing him for? | Macy发现了什么 凶手不惜将其灭口 |
[06:48] | In 1832, a team of six men looking for the treasure were killed | 在1832年 一个六人小队在寻宝过程中 |
[06:52] | when a shaft they were digging collapsed. | 因为他们挖掘的竖井坍塌而亡 |
[06:54] | Blackbeard’s curse, man. | 黑胡子的诅咒 兄弟 |
[06:56] | A curse? We’re scientists. | 诅咒 我们是科学家 |
[06:58] | Look at this. 1902. | 你看 1902 |
[07:01] | Two men disappeared while digging. Never found their bodies. | 两个人在挖掘中失踪 至今未发现尸体 |
[07:05] | Oh, that’s very cursey. | 那可是听上去很有诅咒的味道 |
[07:07] | So you believe in pirates? | 所以你相信海盗吗 |
[07:09] | Pirates aren’t Santa, Zack. They did exist. | 海盗又不是圣诞老人 Zack 他们是真实存在的 |
[07:12] | They did have treasures, and they did bury it. | 他们也是有宝藏的 他们也的确埋了宝藏 |
[07:14] | You know, I had an eye patch when I was six. | 你知道吗 我在六岁的时候有个眼罩 |
[07:16] | Who didn’t, my friend? Who didn’t? | 谁没有呢 我的朋友 谁没有啊 |
[07:20] | It’s not necessary to lead me like a child. | 没必要像领孩子一样领着我 |
[07:22] | I’d rather not have any more evidence compromised. | 我可不希望有任何其他证据被破坏了 |
[07:25] | You’re squeezing my arm very tightly. | 你抓我的胳膊抓的太紧了 |
[07:27] | – Sorry.- No, no, it’s okay. | – 对不起 – 不 不 没关系的 |
[07:30] | You can give it to Dr. Hodgins. | 你可以给Dr. Hodgins了 |
[07:32] | What is this? | 这是啥 |
[07:33] | Soil and water collected from Ted Macy’s throat and lungs. | 从Ted Macy的喉咙和肺部收集的土壤和水 |
[07:37] | He was found floating in his dry suit at the top of the shaft. | 他被发现穿着干式潜水服浮在竖井上 |
[07:40] | All right, you know what? We need you to do your dirt thing. | 好吧 你知道吗 我们需要你研究尘土 |
[07:42] | You know, match the slime to the crime, | 就是找到烂泥和犯罪活动的关系 |
[07:44] | make sure that’s where he was killed. | 确定那就是他被杀的地点 |
[07:46] | I’d like to look at X rays of the victim’s skeleton. | 我需要看一下被害者骨骼的X光片 |
[07:50] | – Bossy.- Do not go there. | – 专横 – 不许这么说 |
[07:53] | In the interest of being thorough, | 为了保证周密 |
[07:54] | I need to determine if he died at the top or died at the bottom and floated up. | 我需要确定他是在顶部死的 还是在底部被害浮上了顶部 |
[07:58] | I need silt abstracts from both levels. | 我需要两头的淤泥样本 |
[08:00] | Fine. We’ll get those for you. | 好的 我们会给你取样的 |
[08:01] | No, no. No. | 不 不 不 |
[08:02] | The soil looks like an odd mixture of clay, plagioclase feldspar, pyroxene… | 这土壤看上去像是黏土 斜长石 辉石的奇怪混合 |
[08:07] | I really wouldn’t trust anyone else to harvest the samples properly. | 我可不相信别人能正确地取样 |
[08:09] | You just want to look for treasure. | 你就是想去寻宝 |
[08:13] | I am a serious scientist merely trying to do my job as well as possible. | 我是个严肃的科学家 仅仅是在试图做好自己的本职工作 |
[08:17] | That shaft is over 200 feet deep, you know. | 那个竖井超过200英尺深 你知道不 |
[08:21] | It requires an experienced diver. | 要求潜水员经验丰富 |
[08:23] | I am a certified cave diver, which means I can go deeper than 200 feet. | 我有洞穴潜水的执照 意味着我可以潜到200英尺的深水里去 |
[08:27] | I dove Mayan Blue, Dos Ojos, Tortuga… | 我潜过Mayan Blue、Dos Ojos、Tortuga |
[08:30] | – Ever dive Naharon? – Once. | – Naharon你潜过吗 – 一次 |
[08:32] | I named Naharon. | Naharon是我命名的 |
[08:34] | Well, then how can you say no to me? | 那你怎么忍心跟我说不 |
[08:36] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[08:37] | but just to collect soil samples. | 但只是让你去收集土壤样本 |
[08:39] | Of course. | 当然咯 |
[08:41] | So, you dive, too? | 所以 你也潜水呗 |
[08:44] | I have the time because I don’t own a TV. | 我有充足的时间因为我没有电视可看 |
[08:46] | – You wear a rubber suit, then? – Don’t. | – 那你会穿紧身潜水服了哟 – 住口 |
[08:54] | Accidents happen, you know. | 意外总会发生 |
[08:56] | Macy and I were prepared for that, but murder? | Macy和我都做好了心理准备 但是谋杀 |
[08:59] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[09:01] | Anything I can do to help. Okay? | 任何我能做的我都会配合的 好吗 |
[09:02] | Okay, we’ll talk about that a little later. | 好的 我们稍晚些会谈谈这个 |
[09:04] | Right now, I want to get Hodgins down that shaft. | 现在 我想先把Hodgins送下去 |
[09:06] | Dane McGinnis Dane McGinnis. | |
[09:08] | He- he’s the best I know. | 他是我知道的工作最棒的人 |
[09:09] | Uh, he’s worked for us for years. | 呃 他跟我们工作多年了 |
[09:11] | Agent Booth? Are you Agent Booth? | Booth探员 你是Booth探员吗 |
[09:15] | You’re going to have to stay behind the yellow tape. | 你得站在黄色胶带后面 |
[09:16] | I’m Mayor Ney. | 我是市长Ney |
[09:18] | Your men keep pushing our tourists further and further back. | 你们的人把我们的游客推得越来越远了 |
[09:21] | Mayor? | 市长 |
[09:23] | I- I hope you didn’t look like that when they elected you. | 我 我希望他们选举你的时候你没穿这身 |
[09:25] | Blackbeard’s treasure is what keeps the economy on this little island running. | 黑胡子宝藏是维持这个小岛经济发展的主要动力 |
[09:28] | The mayor gets it, sometimes too intensely. | 市长明白这点 有时候用力过猛 |
[09:31] | Hey, I’m not ashamed. | 嘿 我可不觉得丢人 |
[09:32] | I’ve increased tourism 63% since I took office, | 自从我上任以来旅游业已经增长了63% |
[09:35] | and I can boost it a bit more if the tourists could get a closer look. | 我还能让它涨更快点 如果游客们能再往前看得更清楚些 |
[09:38] | It’s a murder scene, not a show. | 这是谋杀现场 不是表演 |
[09:40] | Blackbeard’s curse. | 黑胡子的诅咒 |
[09:42] | Macy would’ve wanted to give a little back to the town that he loved. | Macy会希望给他深爱的小镇做出的贡献的 |
[09:46] | Frank, the police are telling them no pictures. | Frank 警察现在告诉他们不能拍照 |
[09:48] | Now, who is this, huh?The Pirate Queen? | 这又是谁 海盗女王吗 |
[09:50] | That’s right. My wife, Katie. | 对啊 我妻子 Katie |
[09:52] | That’s right. Great. | 太棒了 |
[09:52] | Listen, you just tell the tourists that the bad view is part of the curse. | 听着 告诉游客看不清楚也属于诅咒范畴 |
[09:56] | Will you please escort the pirate and his wench behind the yellow tape? | 你能护送海盗和他的妞儿到黄色警戒线后面吗 |
[09:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:01] | So, Dane… he’s, uh, an experienced guy? | 所以 Dane…他是把好手吗 |
[10:04] | I’ve worked with hundreds. He’s the best. | 我和太多人共事过了 他是最棒的 |
[10:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:08] | I hope this guy knows what he’s doing, | 我希望这家伙知道自己在做什么 |
[10:10] | ’cause it’s tight down there. | 因为这下面很紧的 |
[10:11] | Avast, ye lubbers! | 站住 你们这群傻大个儿 |
[10:20] | Dane, let’s get him ready. | Dane 帮他准备好 |
[10:28] | You think it’s a pirate? | 你觉得那是个海盗吗 |
[10:30] | It’s a 300- year- old finger from the left hand of a male. | 那是一根超过300岁的男性左手指骨 |
[10:33] | That’s all I’m sure of so far. | 我确定的只是这个 |
[10:35] | Worth killing for? | 值得去杀人吗 |
[10:37] | I worked a case once where a woman was killed, dismembered and burned | 我遇到过一个案子 一名女性被杀害 肢解然后焚烧 |
[10:40] | because her friend thought she’d taken her favorite pair of slippers. | 只是因为她的朋友觉得她偷了自己最喜欢的一双拖鞋 |
[10:44] | Cheery. | 真棒 |
[10:45] | Maybe they’re right. | 也许他们是对的 |
[10:46] | Maybe this man died burying the treasure. | 也许这个人是因为埋宝藏死的 |
[10:49] | Ironic… stealing all that and never enjoying the spoils. | 真讽刺…偷了那么多但是从没有挥霍享受过 |
[10:54] | So you believe there’s treasure? | 所以你相信是有宝藏的 |
[10:56] | I believe there’s greed. | 我相信是有贪婪的 |
[10:59] | That’s the real curse. | 那才是真正的诅咒 |
[11:06] | All right, safety line, air hose. | 好吧 安全索 空气管 |
[11:10] | Either one breaks, you ain’t coming back up. | 任何一根断了 你就上不来了 |
[11:13] | You got to work on your bedside manner, dude. | 你这种鼓励的态度需要改进啊 大兄弟 |
[11:15] | You know, I don’t want to be responsible for some weekender | 你看 我可不想对那些自以为是 因为能力不足 |
[11:18] | who buys it down there because he thinks he’s better than he is. | 然后在下面丧命的周末旅行者负责 |
[11:21] | You want to go down, don’t you? | 你想下去是不是 |
[11:23] | It’s my shaft, okay? | 这是我的竖井 好不好 |
[11:25] | I’ve been working it ten years. | 我挖掘这个已经十年了 |
[11:28] | But the Feds… they say it’s a crime scene, | 但是这帮探员 他们说这是犯罪现场 |
[11:31] | so I can’t help. | 所以我不能帮忙 |
[11:32] | You’re helping me. | 你在帮我 |
[11:34] | Why’s he need the air line? Why can’t he just use the tank? | 为什么他需要空气管 为什么不能用氧气罐 |
[11:36] | Because around 100 foot down, the shaft gets a little cozy. | 因为在100英尺深的那里 竖井就开始有点窄了 |
[11:41] | You ain’t afraid of a tight squeeze, are you, Doc? | 你是不怕压迫的对不 博士 |
[11:43] | Gloves. | 手套 |
[11:46] | Just take it slow, okay? | 慢慢来 好不 |
[11:47] | There’s a lot of stuff to catch your hose on the way down. | 在你下潜的过程中有很多东西都会勾住你的软管 |
[11:49] | Yeah, I saw the pictures Rose took. | 嗯 我看了Rose拍摄的照片了 |
[11:51] | Rose Rose. | |
[11:53] | He never went as far as you’re going. | 他从没有下潜到你要去的深度 |
[11:55] | No one has. | 没有人潜过那么深 |
[11:55] | Maybe he shouldn’t try, you know? | 可能他不应该尝试的 |
[11:57] | People have died down there, not just Macy. | 在下面可是死过人的 不仅仅只有Macy |
[11:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:01] | My brother was one of them. | 我哥也是其中之一 |
[12:05] | I’m going all the way down. | 我会一路下潜的 |
[12:06] | What’s at 200 feet? | 在200英尺有啥 |
[12:07] | We just hit 200 last week. | 我们上周才挖到200英尺 |
[12:09] | You’re going to have to tell me. | 你得告诉我那里有啥了 |
[12:11] | Well, I’m ready. | 好吧 我准备好了 |
[12:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:47] | Your friend better be as good as he says he is. | 你朋友最好像他自夸的那样棒 |
[12:49] | You just take care of him, alright? | 你照顾好他 行不 |
[12:59] | Hodgins, you read me? | Hodgins 你能听到我说话吗 |
[13:01] | I hear you loud and clear. | 我听得响亮又清晰 |
[13:04] | There’s some jagged edges. Keep clear of them. | 有些坑洼不平的边缘 记得远离那些 |
[13:12] | Hodgins Hodgins? | |
[13:13] | It’s warm. | 很暖和 |
[13:14] | Passing the first flood trap. | 经过第一个洪水陷阱区 |
[13:16] | We lost our first man there. | 我们在那失去了第一个人 |
[13:18] | There’s wood here below the limestone. | 在石灰岩下面有木头 |
[13:21] | Does he make any sense to you? | 你能听懂他说的什么意思吗 |
[13:22] | Oh, yeah. He’s passing the site of the first pit collapse. | 哦 可以 他现在经过了第一个坍塌的地方 |
[13:26] | It’s tight down here. | 这下面可真窄 |
[13:28] | There’s lots of debris. | 有好多残骸 |
[13:30] | Not sure I can squeeze through. | 不确定我能不能挤过去 |
[13:32] | Hey, this guy swims like a squid. | 嘿 这家伙游得像只乌贼一样快 |
[13:34] | Actually, he swims like a squint. | 实际上 他游得像一个眯眯眼一样 |
[13:36] | – What? – Never mind. | – 啥 – 没啥 |
[13:37] | Okay, I’m clear now. | 好吧 我通过了 |
[13:40] | Good picture, too. | 拍摄画质也很棒 |
[13:42] | We can’t get resolution like that. | 我们就拍不了那么清晰的 |
[13:44] | Yeah, well, he’s a geek who works for the government. | 对 没错 他可是为政府工作的怪才 |
[13:45] | You ever find anything down here? | 你们从没在这下面发现任何东西吗 |
[13:46] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[13:47] | Ten years of finding nothing, and you keep trying. | 十年来一无所获 你们依旧不抛弃不放弃 |
[13:49] | It’s all about the search, man. | 乐趣就在于搜寻 老兄 |
[13:51] | He’s at 170 feet. | 他现在在170英尺深了 |
[13:56] | 180 One- eighty. | |
[14:00] | 190 One- ninety. | |
[14:01] | No one’s ever been this deep. | 从没有人潜过这么深 |
[14:04] | He’s at 200. | 他到了200英尺深了 |
[14:06] | Touch down. I am on the bottom. | 触地得分 我在底部了 |
[14:09] | Visibility is surprisingly good. | 能见度意外地棒 |
[14:13] | Wait a minute. There’s- there’s something here. | 等等 这里有什么东西 |
[14:16] | Holy… | 老… |
[14:17] | What is that? | 那是什么啊 |
[14:19] | Whoa, is that…? | 哇 那是不是… |
[14:24] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[14:24] | Is that…? | 那是不是… |
[14:33] | I’m amazed you found a complete skeleton. | 你能找到全部骨骼我很惊讶 |
[14:36] | C- 14 dating matches at 300 years. | 碳14测定也证明是300岁了 |
[14:39] | Subject is male, early twenties, approximately five feet… | 观察对象是男性 二十岁出头 大概五英尺 |
[14:46] | six inches. | 六英寸高 |
[14:47] | Legs are bowed, result of visible calcium and phosphate deficiency. | 罗圈腿 是由于钙和磷的缺失造成的 |
[14:50] | He had rickets as a child, | 他孩童时期患有佝偻病 |
[14:52] | but his upper body is extraordinarily well- developed. | 但是他的上身发育非常好 |
[14:55] | Epiphyseal separation in the long bones. | 长骨骨骺分离 |
[14:58] | Sunken sternum forms scorbutic rosary at costochondral margin. | 凹陷的胸骨在肋骨软骨边缘形成了坏血病性串珠 |
[15:03] | He suffered from scurvy, as well as tertiary syphilis. | 他患有坏血病 同时还有三期梅毒 |
[15:06] | What’s with the tertiary? Isn’t plain all syphilis bad enough? | 为什么是三期 仅仅是梅毒不就已经够惨的了吗 |
[15:09] | Scurvy, syphilis. | 坏血病 梅毒 |
[15:12] | Pirate. | 海盗 |
[15:13] | There is anthropological evidence which supports the claim | 人类学证据证实了黑胡子在他的 |
[15:16] | that Blackbeard executed his burial crews after they were done digging. | 藏宝小分队完成挖掘后会杀死他们的说法 |
[15:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:20] | Let’s say it’s a pirate. | 我们就先说这是个海盗吧 |
[15:22] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[15:23] | This would be an extraordinary find. | 这可是个惊人的发现 |
[15:26] | And would open up the reality of the treasure. | 而且可以揭秘宝藏的真实性 |
[15:30] | It would be stupid to dismiss anything at this point. | 在这个阶段忽视任何一点都是愚蠢的 |
[15:33] | But we need to discover why the ossein isn’t fully decomposed | 但是我们需要知道为什么骨胶原在浸泡这么久后 |
[15:37] | from being waterlogged for so long. | 还未全部分解 |
[15:38] | About 50 feet down the shaft, | 大概在竖井50英尺深的地方 |
[15:39] | is a layer of blue putty, consisting of silicon and clay. | 有一层蓝油灰 是硅和黏土构成的 |
[15:42] | It can be used to form a watertight seal. | 这个可以形成一层防水密封层 |
[15:44] | That would explain the condition of the bones. | 那是可以解释骨骼情况的 |
[15:46] | I took samples of thesame blue clay between 200 and 207 feet. | 我取了在200英尺到207英尺之间的相同蓝油灰 |
[15:50] | Something is buried down there. | 在下面是埋了什么东西的 |
[15:52] | And these bones were lying on top of it. | 而这些骨头是在那之上的 |
[15:54] | Macy was killed because of something that he found. | Macy是因为他发现了什么而被害的 |
[15:56] | Silt in his throat and lungs confirms | 在他咽喉和肺部的淤泥 |
[15:58] | he was killed at the top of the shaft. | 证明他是在竖井顶部遇害的 |
[15:59] | After he swam back up with the treasure. | 在他游上来带着宝藏之后 |
[16:02] | Special Agent Booth. | 特别探员Booth |
[16:04] | I hate to interrupt your investigation, Agent Booth, | 我很不想打断您的调查 Booth探员 |
[16:06] | but there’s an angry billionaire in my office, and he won’t go away. | 但是在我办公室有个愤怒的亿万富翁 他还不乐意离开 |
[16:12] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[16:13] | You have something that belongs to me, and I’m not leaving here without it. | 你们拿着属于我的东西 没有它我是不会走的 |
[16:16] | A day ago, you couldn’t wait to leave. | 一天前 你都等不及要走 |
[16:18] | Pull out of the island, cut your losses. | 从小岛撤资 减少损失 |
[16:20] | You remember that? | 你记起来没 |
[16:20] | A lot can change in a day. | 一天内很多事情都会变的 |
[16:22] | Yeah. For Ted Macy, a lot changed. | 对的 对于Ted Macy而言 太多变化了 |
[16:24] | Look, I’m sorry about Ted, | 听着 Ted的事情我很抱歉 |
[16:25] | but I’ll be damned if the federal government swoops in here at the eleventh hour | 但是如果联邦政府在最后一刻的时候闯进来 |
[16:29] | and steals what I’ve been trying to find for two years. | 然后把我两年来试图寻找的东西偷走那我也太冤大头了 |
[16:31] | I fail to see what this has to do with the Jeffersonian. | 我不明白这些和Jeffersonian有什么关系呢 |
[16:33] | Those bones belong to me. | 那些骨头是属于我的 |
[16:35] | They were uncovered at my site. | 是在我的场地发现的 |
[16:38] | I was granted a permit to dig there and keep what was found. | 我是申请过挖掘那里的许可证并且可以拥有任何发现的东西 |
[16:44] | My attorneys assure me, you have no claim to those bones. | 我的律师跟我保证 你们没有权利保留那些骨头 |
[16:47] | Sure, I mean, your attorney wants to go to court for the next 20 years, | 好吧 你的律师想要接下来20年都在法庭度过 |
[16:50] | and buy himself a nice vacation home in Tuscany, | 然后给自己在Tuscany买个高档度假屋 |
[16:53] | but the fact is, when Ted Macy was murdered, | 但是事实是 当Ted Macy被害时 |
[16:55] | your property became our evidence. | 你的地产变成了我们的证据 |
[16:57] | And it’s going to stay that way until we find the killer. | 直到我们发现凶手之前都会保持这种状态 |
[17:02] | I was hoping to settle this amicably. | 我还希望能友善地解决问题 |
[17:04] | Really? Because, you know, we haven’t seen that yet. | 真的吗 因为我们可没看出来呢 |
[17:07] | Nah. | 哈 |
[17:09] | This is going to be a headache. | 这会变得很头疼 |
[17:10] | He has some very important friends. | 他可是有一些非常有分量的朋友 |
[17:11] | I don’t understand why he’s so upset. | 我不理解他为什么这么不安 |
[17:13] | It’s not like he needs the money. | 他又不是那么急需钱 |
[17:15] | But he has partners that do. | 但是他的合伙人需要啊 |
[17:16] | Macy and Hardewicke were going to split what they found. | Macy和Hardewicke可是要平分他们的发现的 |
[17:19] | But Macy is dead. | 但是Macy死了 |
[17:20] | Exactly. Leaving Hardewicke with a bigger piece of the pie. | 没错 Hardewicke能分的就更多了 |
[17:26] | This is from our very first dig together. | 这是我们第一次一起挖掘出来的 |
[17:29] | Oh, we found this- this chest buried under a flood | 哦 我们发现这个箱子埋在洪水泄后的 |
[17:32] | drain up in Smith’s Cove in New England. | 新英格兰的史密斯海湾里 |
[17:34] | There was no treasure, | 那里并没有宝藏 |
[17:35] | but, you know, just to unearth something that was that old, | 但是 你看 就光是发现了那么古老的东西 |
[17:38] | had that much history…we were hooked. | 有那么多历史 我们就被迷住了 |
[17:40] | Never looked back. | 再也没回过头 |
[17:41] | You know, I glanced through your company history. | 我看了下你们公司的历史 |
[17:42] | I mean, business was pretty slow, | 生意可是开展不起来啊 |
[17:44] | since you didn’t find any treasure out here. | 因为你们什么宝藏都没有发现过 |
[17:46] | You were getting fewer and fewer clients. | 你们的客户越来越少 |
[17:47] | Yeah, it’s been difficult. | 对 一直都挺难的 |
[17:49] | Branson Rose was almost your last chance. | Branson Rose几乎就是你们最后的救命稻草了 |
[17:53] | There’s always somebody who wants to look for treasure. | 总是有人想要去寻宝的 |
[17:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:56] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[17:57] | ‘Cause, you know, Branson Rose, he pulls out, | 因为 你看 Branson Rose 他撤资了 |
[17:59] | and get a lot of publicity, you could end up, you know… | 然后再跟别人说一下 你们可能就完了 对不 |
[18:01] | sinking your business. | 你们的生意就毁了 |
[18:02] | Yeah, but Macy found something finally, | 对 但是Macy最后还是发现了什么的 |
[18:03] | and we’re going to share the find with Rose…50% for him, 50 for us. | 我们也会和Rose分享我们的发现 一半归他 一半归我们 |
[18:06] | Exactly. | 没错啊 |
[18:09] | Oh, I see. | 哦 我知道了 |
[18:10] | More for me if Macy’s out of the picture, right? | 如果没了Macy我就能拿更多了 是吗 |
[18:14] | You’re forgetting one thing. | 你忘了一件事 |
[18:15] | Macy was like family to me. | Macy对于我就像家人一样 |
[18:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:18] | Look at this. See that? | 看着这个 看见没 |
[18:20] | I got that pulling Macy out of a sinkhole back in ’93. | 这是93年我把Macy从一个污水坑里拉出来的时候划的 |
[18:23] | He’s got plenty of scars on him because of me, too. | 在他身上也有许多因为我而留下的伤疤 |
[18:25] | How’d you get all those bruises around your scar there, huh? | 在你的疤痕旁边那些淤青是怎么来的呢 |
[18:30] | The Mayor. | 市长 |
[18:31] | How does the Mayor figure into all this? | 市长是怎么牵扯进来的 |
[18:33] | His wife. You saw her, right? | 他的妻子 你见过她 对吧 |
[18:36] | Well, Macy was a bit of a hound, if you know what I mean. | Macy呢 有点能撩 如果你懂我的意思的话 |
[18:38] | He was sleeping with the Pirate Queen? | 他和海盗皇后睡了? |
[18:40] | The Mayor got suspicious, he came around last week, | 市长有些怀疑 上周就来了 |
[18:42] | and I ended up taking the heat for Macy, | 我替Macy挨了打 |
[18:44] | because Macy’s like my brother, | 因为Macy就像是我的兄弟 |
[18:46] | and I’ll tell you, that scrawny little pirate…he can kick, too. | 我跟你说 那个弱鸡一样的小海盗 还真能打 |
[18:48] | Lucky he didn’t have time to load that flintlock. | 幸亏他没时间装填弹药 |
[18:51] | Charlie Charlie? | |
[18:53] | No. Put that down. Leave it there. What are you doing? | 不 放下它 别动 你在干嘛 |
[19:01] | Zack Zack? | |
[19:02] | Zack, the bones… what did you do with the bones? | Zack 骨头…你把骨头怎么了 |
[19:05] | Nothing, Dr. Brennan. | 没怎么啊 Dr. Brennan |
[19:06] | I left them on the table just like you asked. | 我按您的要求把它放在台子上了 |
[19:11] | Where the hell are my bones? | 我的骨头到底哪里去了 |
[19:20] | Bones don’t just disappear. | 骨头可不会凭空消失 |
[19:21] | I thought this was a secure facility. | 我以为这是一个安保健全的机构 |
[19:23] | You assured me this was a secure facility. | 你跟我保证过这是一个安全的机构 |
[19:26] | I could be working at Stanford, you know. | 我本可以在斯坦福工作的 |
[19:28] | This never would have happened at Stanford. | 在斯坦福这种事情永远也不会发生 |
[19:29] | We spend three quarters of a million dollars annuallyon security. | 我们每年花75万美金在安保上 |
[19:31] | Obviously that’s not enough. | 显然那是不够的 |
[19:33] | I want my bones. | 我要我的骨头 |
[19:34] | Did you find my bones?! | 你找到我的骨头了吗 |
[19:36] | Maybe you want just want to, you know, chill a little? | 也许你应该 就是 冷静一下 |
[19:37] | – Chill? – Yeah. You know, take a pill. | – 冷静 – 对的 要不 吃点药 |
[19:39] | Listen, dude, my lab was violated, my bones were stolen, | 听着 老兄 我的实验室被洗劫了 我的骨头被偷了 |
[19:43] | so I think I’ll remain warm for a little while longer. | 所以我想我还是应该更多保持温暖一点 |
[19:46] | Honey, maybe you should focus on your breathing. | 亲爱的 也许你应该深呼吸一下 |
[19:48] | Breathing. | 呼吸 |
[19:48] | – Count to ten. – Count to ten… | – 数到十 – 数到十 |
[19:49] | – Have a shot of Jack. – Shot of Jack. | – 来杯Jack威士忌 – Jack威士忌 |
[19:51] | Look, we’re doing everything that we can, okay? | 你看 我们在尽可能努力 好吗 |
[19:53] | I promise you, we’re going to find your bones, | 我跟你保证 我们会找到你的骨头的 |
[19:55] | but you have to allow us to do our job. | 但是你需要让我们做我们该做的事儿 |
[19:59] | I guess I wasn’t helping all that much, was I? | 我想我没有帮上什么忙对不 |
[20:03] | I… | 我… |
[20:06] | I’m… | 我… |
[20:07] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:10] | It’s cool. | 没事的 |
[20:10] | Hey, look on the bright side. | 嘿 从好的一面看 |
[20:12] | I mean, this whole theft thing could begood for us, right? | 这个偷窃的事情可能对我们有利 对不 |
[20:15] | I mean, whoever took the bones obviously had something to do with the murder. | 不管是谁偷了骨头 很明显一定和谋杀是有关系的 |
[20:18] | We’re getting closer. | 我们越来越接近真相了 |
[20:19] | I’ve ordered all on- duty security personnel | 我已经让所有在岗的安保人员 |
[20:21] | to give a minute- by- minute account of their rounds. | 给我报告他们轮值里每一分钟的事情 |
[20:23] | I want an account of all off- duty personnel, as well. | 我也需要每个不在轮值时的人员记录 |
[20:25] | They didn’t get everything. | 他们没拿走所有的骨头 |
[20:27] | I thought all the bones were on the table. | 我以为所有的骨头都在桌子上 |
[20:27] | All the new ones. | 所有新的那些是的 |
[20:29] | I was still examining the original finger bone we found for scurvy, | 我还在检查我们最开始在淤泥里发现的指骨 |
[20:31] | so it was in my room. | 所以它在我的办公室里 |
[20:34] | There is something they don’t want us to find on these bones. | 关于这些骨头有些事情他们不希望我们发现 |
[20:40] | Everyone knew Macy. | 大家都认识Macy |
[20:41] | Helped Frank get elected. | 帮Frank被选上市长 |
[20:43] | So you would categorize your relationship as just friends? | 所以你和就是朋友喽 |
[20:46] | Yeah. Friends. | 对 朋友 |
[20:48] | It’s a small town. We’re all friends. | 这是个小镇子 我们都是朋友 |
[20:51] | Well, whoever killed Macy wasn’t too friendly. | 不管是谁杀了Macy可不是很够朋友 |
[20:54] | He wouldn’t hurt a soul… Macy. | Macy他可是不会伤害任何生灵的… |
[20:57] | He was a sweet guy. | 他是个很暖的人 |
[20:59] | The way you’re talking about him, | 你谈起来他的样子 |
[21:00] | it seems like you were more than just friends. | 似乎你们不仅仅只是朋友 |
[21:05] | Hardewicke told you, right? | Hardewicke跟你说的是吗 |
[21:07] | Like he’s such a saint. | 好像他是个圣人似的 |
[21:08] | How involved were the two of you? | 你们两个究竟是怎么的关系 |
[21:10] | It was just one of those things, you know. | 就是那种事情 你懂得 |
[21:13] | I wasn’t going to leave Frank or anything. | 我也不打算离开Frank的 |
[21:16] | I guess I wanted to see what it was like to be with a real adventurer | 我想我只是想知道和真正的探险家在一起是怎样的 |
[21:19] | rather than a guy who dresses up like one. | 而不是和一个穿着像的人 |
[21:21] | So, Frank went after Hardewicke when he thought it was him. | 所以 Frank认为是Hardewicke和你有一腿后就去找他了 |
[21:24] | You think Frank killed him? | 你认为是Frank杀了他吗 |
[21:26] | You saw Frank. | 你见过Frank |
[21:26] | Well, yeah. You know, he’s alittle, uh, a little unstable. | 呃 是的 你看 他是有点 有点冲动 |
[21:29] | When he finds out somebody made a fool of him twice, I… | 当他发现有人两次都在耍着他玩的时候… |
[21:32] | It’s Hardewicke and the rich guy you should be looking at. | 你应该去找的是Hardewicke和那个富豪 |
[21:35] | Macy said they were all fighting over the money they were spending. | Macy跟我说他们一直都在因为花了多少钱在吵架 |
[21:39] | Said Hardewicke didn’t appreciate all the work he did, | Hardewicke也一点也不感谢他做的工作 |
[21:41] | wanted to break up the company. | 想要解散公司 |
[21:42] | Well, we’re- we’re looking into everyone. | 好吧 我们对每个人都在展开调查 |
[21:45] | – Thanks.- Sure. | – 谢谢 – 没事 |
[21:46] | But all this coming up again. | 但这一切又被翻出来了 |
[21:50] | Just try not to ruin my marriage, okay? | 请别破坏我的婚姻 好吗 |
[21:53] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错 |
[21:55] | But I love that stupid pirate, and I don’t want to lose him. | 但我爱着那个蠢海盗 也不想失去他 |
[21:59] | Well, thanks for talking to me. | 好吧 谢谢你和我说这些 |
[22:01] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会和你保持联系的 |
[22:07] | The periosteal surface on the phalanx | 指骨骨膜表面 |
[22:09] | doesn’t have any ingrained particulates that I can recover. | 没有什么我能提取的微粒了 |
[22:11] | The solution that ME used probably dissolved anything | 法医用的溶剂估计已经溶解了任何 |
[22:14] | that was lodged in any surface irregularities. | 附在骨头表面的微粒 |
[22:17] | Who would clean a bone before extracting all available information from it? | 谁会在提取所有有用的信息之前就清洁骨头呢 |
[22:20] | Not everyone is as thorough has we are, Zack. | Zack 不是所有人都像我们这样严谨 |
[22:23] | So true, so true. | 太对了 还真是 |
[22:24] | I wonder if there was gold dust on it. | 我很想知道在上面有没有金粉 |
[22:27] | Perhaps you should start working with a parrot on your shoulder. | 也许你应该先着手在肩上放只鹦鹉 |
[22:29] | You’re not curious? | 你不好奇吗 |
[22:30] | Yes. About the facts. | 好奇 仅对于真相 |
[22:33] | There’s a small hole along the distal articular facet of the finger. | 在指骨关节面末端有个小孔 |
[22:39] | It could be a foramen, but it could be something else, man- made. | 可能就是骨头孔洞 但是也可能是其他的什么 人为造成的 |
[22:42] | A weapon? | 武器造成的吗 |
[22:43] | Maybe. | 也许是 |
[22:44] | See if you can find any possible matches. | 看看你能不能找到吻合的武器 |
[22:48] | I wonder if there are any other similar marks on Macy? | 我好奇在Macy身上有没有任何其他类似的痕迹 |
[22:50] | I’ll find out. | 我来找找答案 |
[22:51] | And don’t let that bone out of your sight. | 不要让骨头离开你的视线 |
[22:59] | Dr. Brennan thought you might have overlooked a weapon of some kind. | Dr. Brennan觉得你可能忽视了某种武器 |
[23:03] | He wasn’t killed by any weapon. | 他不是被任何武器杀死的 |
[23:06] | He was strangled. | 他是被勒死的 |
[23:08] | The larynx is crushed. | 喉部被压碎了 |
[23:10] | It’s plain. | 这很清楚了 |
[23:11] | And C2 through C4 are fractured. | 但是C2到C4都有骨折 |
[23:13] | That wouldn’t have occurred if he were merely strangled. | 如果仅仅是被勒死的是不会这样的 |
[23:15] | If the victim was shaken while being strangled… | 如果受害人在被勒的同时还被晃动… |
[23:18] | The fractures are all left to right, | 裂痕都是从左至右的 |
[23:20] | approximately 45- degree angles on each bone. | 在每块骨头上呈大约是45度角 |
[23:23] | That means the head was jerked to the left and up, | 这说明头部是被拧向左部然后上提 |
[23:26] | making sure that the spinalcord would tear. | 确保脊髓会被撕裂 |
[23:29] | The larynx was crushed when his neck was broken. | 当他脖子断的时候 喉部就被压碎了 |
[23:32] | I’m always open to being corrected. | 我对于被指正一直都持欢迎的态度 |
[23:35] | Why do you think there might have been a weapon? | 你为什么觉得可能会有武器 |
[23:37] | I saw a small perforation in the finger bone which you decided to put in the solvent. | 我在你浸泡在溶剂里的那根指骨上发现了一个小的孔洞 |
[23:40] | Did you damage the bone?Hook it? Stick it in some way? | 你有没有损坏骨头 用什么勾住它 刺它吗 |
[23:44] | Still angry. | 还这么暴躁 |
[23:45] | Okay. No! I handled it according to protocol: | 好吧 没有 我是按照程序处理它的 |
[23:49] | rubber gloves right into the solvent. | 戴着橡胶手套直接放到溶剂了 |
[23:52] | Something damaged that bone, and it didn’t happen 300 years… | 有什么损坏了那个骨头 而且不是300年前发生的… |
[23:59] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[24:05] | I have alternatives that could have caused the hole. | 我对于造成小孔的原因找到了可选方案 |
[24:06] | This is a disposable acupuncture needle. | 这是一枚一次性针灸针头 |
[24:10] | He was healed to death? | 他是被治疗死的吗 |
[24:12] | This is a filament used for an angioplasty. | 这个是用于血管成形术的微丝 |
[24:15] | Hand me the wire. | 把线给我 |
[24:23] | – What are you doing? – Diminished fluorescence. | – 你在做什么 – 荧光是减弱的 |
[24:26] | That only happens if the bones have been cleaned and treated. | 这只有在骨头被清洁和处理后才会发生 |
[24:30] | These bones didn’t start out in the shaft. They were placed there. | 这些骨头并不是最初在那个竖井里的 是被人放在那的 |
[24:33] | What? | 啥 |
[24:36] | Who has got 300- year- old bones? | 谁会有300岁的骨头 |
[24:42] | I assure you everything here is authentic, Dr. Brennan. | 我跟您保证所有的这些都是真的 Dr. Brennan |
[24:45] | I curated this exhibit for the Jeffersonian myself. | 我亲自为Jeffersonian监管这个展品 |
[24:48] | Could you please open the case? | 您能把柜子打开一下吗 |
[24:52] | This is a beautiful specimen. | 这是个非常漂亮的标本 |
[24:55] | Found in Jamaica. | 在牙买加发现的 |
[24:57] | We believe he sailed with Henry Morgan. | 我们相信他和Henry Morgan一起航行过 |
[24:59] | He’s never been on a boat in his life. | 他一生都没有上过船 |
[25:01] | Absurd. | 荒谬 |
[25:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[25:04] | These bones are artificial. | 这些骨头都是人造的 |
[25:06] | It’s acrylic, not bone. | 这是亚克力 不是骨头 |
[25:10] | You can see on a real bone the hole where the wire was threaded | 在真的骨头上你能看到有穿线的孔 |
[25:13] | when the bones were assembled for display. | 这样才能组装骨头用于完整展出 |
[25:17] | Then where’s the rest of my sailor? | 那我的水手的其他部分在哪里 |
[25:19] | He was planted in the shaft in Assateague Island | 他被放在Assateague岛的竖井里了 |
[25:21] | to make the whole treasure business seem real, but somebody found out. | 来让整个寻宝生意显得是真的 但是有人发现了真相 |
[25:25] | Who? | 被谁 |
[25:26] | A murderer. | 凶手 |
[25:36] | Okay, let me see if I get this straight. | 好吧 看我猜的对不对 |
[25:38] | The pirate bones you recovered came from the Jeffersonian to start with? | 你们发掘的海盗骸骨实际上起初就是在Jeffersonian的 |
[25:43] | Correct. | 没错 |
[25:44] | 300- year- old bones stolen from our own pirate exhibit. | 300岁的骸骨是从我们自己的海盗展区偷窃的 |
[25:46] | And then recovered by one of your own people… | 然后被你们自己人中的一个发现了 |
[25:49] | Dr. Hodgins Dr. Hodgins. | |
[25:50] | …who brought them back to the Jeffersonian, | 是他把骸骨带回Jeffersonian的 |
[25:53] | where they were stolen again? | 然后在这里又被偷了 |
[25:54] | Re- stolen, sir. | 再次被偷 先生 |
[25:55] | You have a security problem, Dr. Goodman. | 你们的安保有问题 Dr. Goodman |
[25:57] | And when I find out who did this, you may have a murder problem. | 当我发现是谁做了这事儿 你们可能还有谋杀案要解决 |
[26:00] | But I’m on top of it, okay? | 我在全力解决这问题 好吧 |
[26:02] | You didn’t have to come down here, sir. | 您没必要下来管啊 长官 |
[26:03] | That’s what I thought, | 我也这么以为的 |
[26:04] | until I got a call from someone at the Department of Defense. | 直到国防部的某位领导给我打了个电话 |
[26:07] | Defense? How do they figure into a murder investigation? | 国防部 他们为什么会管一桩谋杀调查呢 |
[26:10] | Branson Rose, he has friends in high places, | Branson Rose 他在高层有关系 |
[26:12] | and they don’t like it when the guy who builds their bombers is unhappy. | 当给他们制造导弹的人不开心的时候他们可不怎么高兴 |
[26:16] | They afraid he’ll bomb them? | 他们害怕被Branson轰炸吗 |
[26:17] | What is that, squint humor? Because I’m not laughing. | 什么意思 眯眯眼式幽默吗 我可是没笑啊 |
[26:21] | Defense doesn’t need a reason to go to war, | 国防部发动战争不需要原因 |
[26:23] | and I’m not about to be their next target. | 我可不想成为他的下一个目标 |
[26:25] | We haven’t ruled Rose out of the suspects. | 我们可还没排除Rose的嫌疑呢 |
[26:27] | Well, of course not. You’re too busy looking for your bones. | 当然没有 你可是忙着在找你的骨头呢 |
[26:30] | Let’s not make this personal. | 咱别把私人感情牵涉进来 |
[26:31] | Rose wants to keep playing in the mud, | Rose希望就这么和稀泥 |
[26:33] | and his big- shot friends are going to see that happens, | 而且他那个大人物朋友也会陪着玩 |
[26:36] | unless we get some answers fast. | 除非我们能找到答案 |
[26:39] | At this point, it appears as if the stolen 300- year- old bones | 在目前看来似乎被偷的300岁的骸骨 |
[26:42] | are being used to, you know, salt the shaft. | 是被用来 那个 给竖井提价的 |
[26:45] | Salt the shaft? | 给竖井提价 |
[26:46] | Yeah, you know, an investor spends a million bucks, | 对 你看 一个投资者花了一百万美金 |
[26:48] | gets antsy when nothing happens, and then, wowla you know, | 当什么都没有就开始焦躁了 然后 哗嚓 |
[26:50] | pirate bones appear, and the golden goose keeps, you know… | 海盗骸骨出现了 然后金鹅继续 那个 |
[26:54] | …laying those eggs. | …下金蛋 |
[26:55] | Okay, that is a convoluted metaphor, Booth. | 好吧 Booth 这比喻太费解了 |
[26:58] | It’s a hoax, Dr. Brennan, like Piltdown Man. | 这是个骗局 Dr. Brennan 就像是皮尔丹人 |
[27:00] | Oh, got it. Why can’t you be clear like that? | 哦 明白了 你怎么就不能像人家一样说明白呢 |
[27:03] | Assuming the bones were stolen… | 假如骸骨被偷… |
[27:05] | Re- stolen! | 再被偷 |
[27:06] | …re- stolen so you wouldn’t find out they were bogus, how did you? | …再被偷是为了不让你们发现他们是伪造的 但你是怎么做到的 |
[27:10] | How did I what? | 做到什么 |
[27:10] | From the finger. | 从指骨上看出的 |
[27:12] | They didn’t get the entire skeleton. | 他们没有拿走全部骸骨 |
[27:13] | Would you like Dr. Brennan to take you through the process? | 您是否希望Dr. Brennan给您展示整个过程 |
[27:16] | I really, really wouldn’t. | 我真的 真的不希望 |
[27:18] | – So who do you like?- I like the partner. | – 所以你觉得是谁 – 我偏向认为是合伙人 |
[27:20] | Giles Hardewicke Giles Hardewicke. | |
[27:20] | Access, motive, ability… | 有途径 有动机 有能力… |
[27:22] | Dr. Goodman, the FBI will provide whatever help you need to solve | Dr. Goodman FBI会全力提供帮助 |
[27:25] | your breach of security at the Jeffersonian. | 解决你们在Jeffersonian的安保问题 |
[27:27] | You work the partner angle. | 你来解决合伙人那边 |
[27:33] | Well, my father worked a fishing boat, his dad before that. | 我父亲是渔民 他的父亲也是 |
[27:38] | Heck, me and my brother, we never knew anything but the sea. | 见鬼了 我和我的哥哥 我们知道的东西只有大海 |
[27:41] | Hunting for treasure just sort of grew out of that I guess. | 我想寻宝也只是由此引发的 |
[27:44] | Any regrets? | 有遗憾吗 |
[27:45] | Sure. My brother. | 当然 我哥哥的去世 |
[27:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:50] | That and the fact they might shut us down. | 以及他们可能要关停我们了 |
[27:52] | Hey, not if we find something. Huh? | 嘿 如果我们发现了什么的话就不会了 对不 |
[27:56] | You know, I thought you were going to turn out to be | 我以为你是 |
[27:58] | just another desk jockey who’d read a few books | 一个书呆子觉得读了几本书 |
[28:00] | and was looking for something to brighten up his boring- ass life. | 然后寻求点刺激来点亮他无聊至极的生命 |
[28:03] | I’ll tell you what, I’d be down that shaft right now | 我跟你说 我现在就想下去竖井了 |
[28:06] | if Big Brother didn’t have a minimum time requirement between dives. | 如果国家没有对两次潜水时间间隔有最低要求的话 |
[28:10] | You deserve to be here. | 你真值得待在这里 |
[28:13] | You really do. | 你确实值得 |
[28:15] | Thanks for that, man. | 谢谢 老兄 |
[28:18] | It’s hard to tell you… | 我非常不想告诉你 |
[28:20] | The bones were planted. | 骨头是被人放在那的 |
[28:25] | You don’t seem surprised. | 你似乎并不惊讶 |
[28:26] | Eh, nothing surprises me out of that goddamn pit anymore. | 呃 从那个该死的洞里出来的没什么能惊到我了 |
[28:31] | Nah. | 不 |
[28:33] | I mean, you dig down far enough, you’ll come out in hell. | 我的意思是 如果你挖的足够深 就越接近地狱了 |
[28:37] | So, uh… | 所以 嗯 |
[28:38] | if you don’t find anything, are you gonna shut us down? | 如果你什么都发现不了 你会关停我们吗 |
[28:41] | Hey, I’m not FBI. I’m just a scientist. | 嘿 我可不是FBI 我只是个科学家 |
[28:44] | It’s a crime scene. | 这是个犯罪现场 |
[28:46] | I’m surprised they let you down there. | 我很惊讶他们能让你下去 |
[28:47] | I’m an expert in silt, plants, and insects… that’s right. | 我在泥土 植物 以及昆虫方面是专家 没错 |
[28:51] | I got three doctorates. | 我有三个博士学位 |
[28:53] | When you got three doctorates, | 当你有三个博士学位的时候 |
[28:54] | and you tell the FBI you need more samples, who’s gonna argue? | 然后你跟FBI说你需要更多的样本 谁会跟你争论呢 |
[28:57] | One doctorate, yeah, maybe they argue, but three? | 一个博士学位 对 也许他们会 但是三个呢 |
[29:03] | You want to go back down again, don’t you? | 你还想下去 是不是 |
[29:09] | I could use your help, man. | 你可以帮助我 老兄 |
[29:11] | You got the bug, man! | 老兄 你可是有瘾(bug)啊 |
[29:13] | Hey, like I said, I am the bug man. | 嘿 就像我说的 我可是研究虫子(bug)的 |
[29:20] | If you lost the bones, how do you know they’re fake? | 如果你丢了骸骨 你怎么能知道他们是假的 |
[29:21] | Thieves, they didn’t get everything. | 窃贼们 他们没有偷走全部 |
[29:24] | Stroke of luck for the good guys. | 对于好人的一线生机 |
[29:25] | We will find out how those bones were stolen from the Jeffersonian. | 我们会查出那些骨头是怎么从Jeffersonian被偷走的 |
[29:29] | You still think I did it, don’t you? | 你还是觉得是我做的 是吗 |
[29:31] | Why were you going to break up the company? | 你为什么想要让公司破产 |
[29:34] | Let me guess, Katie Ney tell you that? | 让我猜猜 Katie Ney跟你说的 |
[29:36] | What makes you think it was Katie? | 你怎么就觉得是Katie |
[29:37] | That was a stock part of Macy’s seduction technique, and it was very effective. | 那不过是Macy引诱之术的常用招数 并且这非常有效 |
[29:42] | “I risk my life down in that hole while my partner stays safe topside”. | 我的合伙人在安全的地面的同时我冒着生命危险在那个洞里 |
[29:48] | That’s how he positioned himself as the heroic explorer… | 这样他就把他自己塑造成一个英勇的探险者了… |
[29:51] | which he was, by the way, when it came to the ladies. | 他当然也是 女士们听到了这个就会投怀送抱 |
[29:54] | Your partnership was intact? | 你们的合伙关系还在吗 |
[29:56] | Till death did us part. | 直到死亡将我们分开 |
[29:58] | I’ll tell you what. | 我跟你说 |
[29:59] | I’m gonna give you guys full access to the books. | 我会给你们翻阅所有文书的权限 |
[30:01] | You don’t even need a search warrant. | 你甚至都不需要搜查令 |
[30:04] | There’s not a single way in which my life is better off without Macy. | 没有Macy的话 我的人生根本不会更好 |
[30:09] | Like I said, I miss the man. | 我说过 我想他 |
[30:15] | The bones were stolen twice… | 骸骨被偷了两次… |
[30:16] | the first time from the pirate exhibit, | 第一次是从海盗展区 |
[30:19] | the second from the Bone Room here in the Medico- Legal Lab. | 第二次是从法医实验室的骸骨室 |
[30:21] | The security in the lab is tighter, the camera is continuous, | 实验室的安保更严 监控是持续不断的 |
[30:25] | but the camera in the rotunda is stop- action, every three seconds. | 但是在圆形展厅的摄像机是每隔3秒停一次的 |
[30:28] | I started with the lab theft | 我从实验室偷窃开始调查 |
[30:29] | because we know the bones were stolen between 9:00 p. m. and 6:00 a. m. | 因为我们知道骨头是在晚上9点到早晨6点之间被偷的 |
[30:34] | Okay. Watch… here. | 好吧 看…这里 |
[30:39] | The bones are gone. | 骨头不见了 |
[30:40] | Notice the time- code. | 注意时间 |
[30:43] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[30:44] | The camera was turned off. | 监控被关闭了 |
[30:46] | Camera was turned off for one minute and 46 seconds. | 监控关了大概1分钟46秒 |
[30:49] | It would take a lot less time that to enter the room | 如果进入房间 拿起骨头然后逃跑 |
[30:52] | and gather up the bones and escape. | 用不了这么长时间 |
[30:56] | Now… | 现在… |
[30:58] | – Dr. Goodman? – Yes? | – Dr. Goodman – 怎么了 |
[31:00] | Could I ask, why are we doing this investigation instead of Security? | 我能问下 为什么是我们在调查这个而不是安保部门 |
[31:04] | We shouldn’t walk too quickly; it would arouse suspicion. | 我们不能走太快 那样会引起怀疑 |
[31:06] | Neither would our thief. | 我们的窃贼也不会走很快 |
[31:07] | I’m happy to help, but we do have actual security professionals who… | 我很乐意帮忙 但是我们有真实存在的专业安保人员… |
[31:10] | Is there any way to tell if those tapes have been doctored? | 如果那些录影被篡改了我们能看出来吗 |
[31:13] | Yeah. | 能 |
[31:14] | Since they’re physical magnetic tapes, not stored digitally. | 因为是物理磁带 不是数码方式存储的 |
[31:17] | I always did like analog better. | 我一直都比较喜欢模拟计算机 |
[31:19] | Now, I know why. | 现在 我知道为啥了 |
[31:20] | My point is is that I’m only an amateur at this, | 我的重点是我只是个业余的人 |
[31:23] | and I’m sure the Security Department is better equipped and trained… | 我确信安保部有更好的设备以及受过训练… |
[31:25] | Afternoon, Paul. Best to Susan and Laura. | 下午好 Paul 替我向Susan和Laura带好 |
[31:27] | – I hope Johnny feels better. – Thank you, Dr. Goodman. | – 我希望Johnny现在好多了 – 谢谢你Dr. Goodman |
[31:29] | Okay you don’t want to talk about it. | 好吧 你不想谈这事 |
[31:31] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[31:34] | Sir? | 先生 |
[31:35] | Hit your stopwatch, please, Ms. Montenegro. | 请按一下你的秒表 Ms. Montenegro |
[31:38] | 35.6 seconds. | 35.6秒 |
[31:40] | Double that for a round- trip. | 来回的话需要两倍时间 |
[31:41] | That’s one minute, ten seconds, | 那就是1分钟10秒 |
[31:42] | leaving approximately 30 seconds to bag the bones and get back. | 留下来大概30秒的时间装骨头然后返回来 |
[31:46] | Get back where? | 返回到哪里 |
[31:52] | Wow, you must think I’m an idiot. | 哇 你肯定觉得我是个笨蛋 |
[31:53] | I was grandstanding. I can be like that. | 我不过在卖弄而已 我偶尔会这样 |
[31:55] | So we find out what guards were on duty during the two thefts | 所以如果我们找到在两次偷窃期间是哪个守卫值班 |
[31:59] | and we might have our thief. | 我们可能就找到窃贼了 |
[32:01] | I haven’t see the harm. | 我没有觉得伤害了谁 |
[32:03] | In stealing human remains? | 偷窃人类遗骨吗 |
[32:06] | After 300 years, it’s not like he’s got a family grieving for him out there. | 300年以后 他并没有任何家属等着悼念他 |
[32:10] | Think of me as a grieving parent. | 就当我是一个悲伤的家属吧 |
[32:11] | Grand theft, buddy; you’re looking at eight years. | 大型偷窃 兄弟 你面临的是8年监禁 |
[32:13] | If I don’t kill you. | 如果我不杀了你的话 |
[32:14] | Come on, what’s a bunch of old bones like that worth? | 拜托 那一堆老骨头能值多少钱 |
[32:19] | Nothing. | 没多少 |
[32:19] | How much you get for them? | 你拿了多少钱 |
[32:21] | Couple of hundred bucks. | 也就是几百块 |
[32:22] | Yeah. So this wire transfer into your bank for ten grand, what’s that, inheritance? | 对 所以转账到你账户里的1万美金 是什么 遗产吗 |
[32:32] | Who did you steal them for? | 你是为了谁偷的 |
[32:36] | We didn’t really do the name- exchange thing. | 我们的确没互相通报姓名 |
[32:38] | Somebody approached you? | 有人来找你的 |
[32:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:43] | Let’s see. Okay. Which one was it? | 咱看下 好吧 哪个是雇你的人 |
[32:45] | Which time? | 哪次呢 |
[32:49] | The first time. | 第一次 |
[32:51] | Him… | 他 |
[32:53] | but he looked better. | 但是他看起来气色更好些 |
[32:56] | And the second time? | 第二次呢 |
[32:59] | him. | 他 |
[33:01] | Look, guys, I’m cooperating, all right? | 各位 我在配合 对不对 |
[33:04] | I will give back the money. I will quit my job. | 我会把钱退回去的 我会辞职 |
[33:07] | How’s about we just call it even? | 不如就算了 |
[33:08] | How’s about we call the DA? | 不如我们叫地区检察官呢 |
[33:09] | You know, you need a better screening process down at the museum. | 你们博物馆审核员工的程序需要升级了 |
[33:12] | Ironic, given we contract that out to the FBI. | 讽刺的是 我们外包给FBI做那事了 |
[33:14] | The… | 给… |
[33:17] | – You think he’s dangerous? – Grand theft, murder, yeah. | – 你觉得他是危险的吗 – 大型偷窃 谋杀 是的 |
[33:22] | The music. | 音乐 |
[33:24] | He’s down there. | 他在那里 |
[33:25] | That’s not music, it’s bagpipes. | 那不是音乐 那是风笛 |
[33:31] | Mr. Hardewicke Mr. Hardewike. | |
[33:38] | Mr. Harde… Mr. Harde… | |
[33:45] | Maybe we’re looking for someone else. | 也许我们要找的另有其人 |
[33:55] | The larynx was crushed. | 喉部被压碎了 |
[33:57] | Is that going to be your cause- of- death ruling? | 你就这么草率地判定死因了? |
[33:59] | We gonna have another fight about this? | 我们要针对这个再吵一次吗 |
[34:00] | I’m a pretty open guy, Harry, but if you keep pushing like that, | 我是个很开放的人 Harry 但是如果你一直咄咄逼人 |
[34:03] | it’s gonna be me who smacks you around. | 那么我可是会打得你满地找牙的 |
[34:05] | How do you know that won’t work for me just as well? | 你怎么知道那样对我也是不管用的呢 |
[34:10] | You ruled that Macy died from a crushed larynx. | 你判断Macy是由于喉部压碎致死的 |
[34:13] | A crushed larynx is fatal, | 喉部压碎是致命的 |
[34:15] | ergo it results in death. | 因此造成死亡 |
[34:17] | You were wrong then, and you’re wrong now. | 你当时错了 现在你也错了 |
[34:19] | See? He likes it. | 看 他喜欢这样 |
[34:21] | I need to see both sets of X rays, his and Macy’s. | 我需要同时看两套X光片 他的和Macy的 |
[34:28] | It’s not always about being right or wrong. | 这不是关于对错的事情 |
[34:32] | It’s about the dialogue. | 重要的是对话 |
[34:36] | An intense conversation can be the most wonderful kind of intercourse. | 一场激烈的交谈可以是最美妙的性交 |
[34:39] | Know what? This guy is a pervert. | 你知道吗 这家伙就是个变态 |
[34:41] | Damage between C- 2 andC- 4, 45 degree angle, exact same pattern of injury as Macy. | C2和C4之间的损伤 呈45度角度 和Macy的受害模式完全一样 |
[34:48] | His head was wrenched around, | 他的头部被拧到一边 |
[34:51] | probably while the other hand crushed the larynx. | 同时另一只手也许压碎了喉部 |
[34:54] | That must really frustrate you that I missed that. | 我忽视了那个你肯定特别沮丧 |
[34:56] | That’s a Special Forces move. | 那是个特种部队的招式 |
[34:58] | Take a sentry down, crush the larynx, so he can’t scream. | 干掉守卫 压碎喉咙 人就不会出声 |
[35:01] | You’ve done that to people? | 你也这样杀过人吗 |
[35:03] | No. Our murderer is Special Forces. | 没有 我们的凶手是特种兵 |
[35:05] | Your Internet bio says you spent time in Special Air Services. | 你的网络简介说你在特种空军部队服过役 |
[35:09] | Mr. Rose has led a diverse and full life. | Mr. Rose的人生是丰富多彩的 |
[35:12] | How did you feel when you found out the dig site had been salted? | 当你发现挖掘现场通过伪造而提价了 你感觉如何 |
[35:15] | I was disappointed, certainly. | 我很失望 当然了 |
[35:17] | Just disappointed? | 只是失望吗 |
[35:18] | Look, I wasn’t irked enough to kill Ted Macy. | 我还没有恼怒到要杀了Ted Macy的程度 |
[35:20] | Now, could we get to the point, please? | 现在 我们能直接说重点吗 麻烦了 |
[35:22] | What is Special Air Services? | 特种空军部队是什么 |
[35:24] | The SAS is widely regarded as one of the | 特种空军部队(SAS)被广泛认为是 |
[35:26] | finest and best trained special forces units in the world. | 全世界最棒和训练最有素的特种部队之一 |
[35:29] | See any active service? | 有任何行动吗 |
[35:30] | Mr. Rose is not comfortable discussing specifics. | Mr. Rose不方便讨论细节 |
[35:34] | I don’t like to exploit my role in operations which cost good men their lives. | 我可不希望暴露我在行动中的角色从而让好人牺牲 |
[35:37] | Now, if all you’re interested in is my history, there’s a bio on my web site. | 如果你感兴趣的就是我的过去的话 在我的网页有简介 |
[35:41] | Great. We just want to know if your reputation is for real, sir. | 好的 我们只是想知道您的名望是不是都是真的 先生 |
[35:44] | Hey, we’ll just contact the SAS. They’ll tell us. | 嘿 我们直接联系SAS 他们会告诉我们的 |
[35:48] | Look… | 看着 |
[35:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:51] | Don’t expect a speedy response. | 别指望着有快速的回复 |
[35:54] | Bones Bones. | |
[35:55] | That’s assault! | 那是人身袭击 |
[35:56] | Would a Special Forces guy have been able to stop that? | 特种兵不是可以阻挡这种攻击的吗 |
[35:59] | I don’t know, you kind of got the jump on him there. | 我不知道 你冲到他面前有点突然 |
[36:01] | This one won’t be a surprise. | 那这个就不意外了 |
[36:03] | – You ready? – What? | – 你准备好了吗 – 什么啊 |
[36:05] | This is common assault! Charges will be laid! | 这就是人身攻击 我们会告你的 |
[36:07] | No way he’s Special Ops. It’s just a bunch of PR crap. | 他不可能是特种兵 那就是一堆公关垃圾宣传 |
[36:10] | All right, no more questions. | 好吧 没有问题了 |
[36:12] | I demand she be arrested for assault! | 我要求她因人身攻击而被捕 |
[36:14] | Shut up, Kendall. | 闭嘴 Kendall |
[36:18] | Do you want to tell to all newspapers | 你希望告诉所有的报社 |
[36:19] | that I’m taking a woman to court for slapping me? | 我因为一个女人扇了我就把她上法庭了吗 |
[36:23] | You won’t get into trouble for this? | 你不会因为这个惹上麻烦吧 |
[36:24] | Three degrees. We’re just doing some research. | 三个学位呢 我们只是在做研究 |
[36:28] | I’m telling you, salted or not, | 我跟你讲 伪造提价与否 |
[36:30] | there’s something at the bottom of that shaft. | 在那个竖井底部是有什么的 |
[36:33] | Never got to go all the way down. | 从没机会一直走到最深处 |
[36:35] | The bones were laying on wood. | 骨头是在木头上面的 |
[36:37] | I want to see what’s underneath. | 我想知道下面有什么 |
[36:38] | Always thought it’d be me who’d find it. | 我一直以为会是我发现的 |
[36:40] | Hey. All for one and one for all. Right? | 嘿 人人为我 我为人人 对不 |
[36:43] | That was the three musketeers. | 那是三个火枪手 |
[36:44] | Yeah, they were always pirate- y to me. | 对 他们总是给我有种海盗的感觉 |
[36:47] | – Let’s do this. – Let’s do it. | – 咱开整吧 – 开干 |
[37:25] | Dispatch, 22705. | 调度中心 我是22705 |
[37:27] | Last name: McGinnis; first name: Dane; middle initial: P. | 姓McGinnis 名Dane 中间名首字母P |
[37:30] | I need to know which branch of the military he served in. | 我需要知道他服役于哪只部队 |
[37:32] | Affirmative, 22705. Stand by. | 确认收到 22705 待命 |
[37:35] | Why Dane? | 为什么是Dane |
[37:36] | He said Hodgins swam like a squid. | 他说Hodgins游得像只乌贼 |
[37:38] | Squint. He must have said “squint”. | 眯眯眼 他肯定说的的是眯眯眼 |
[37:40] | No, I said “squint, ” okay? | 不 我说的是眯眯眼 好不 |
[37:42] | Dane said “squid”, witch is military slang for sailor. | Dane说的是乌贼 在部队里这是对于水手的昵称 |
[37:45] | Is this what they call a Hail Mary pass? | 这是不是就是所谓的孤注一掷 |
[37:47] | You receiving? | 你能听到吗 |
[37:49] | Loud and clear. | 响亮又清晰 |
[37:50] | – Man, it’s muddy today. – Yeah. | – 老兄 今天泥真多 – 对啊 |
[37:53] | Usually clears up past the first flood channel at 12 meters. | 一般在12米处通过了第一洪水隧道就开始清澈了 |
[37:56] | Yo- ho- ho and a bottle of rum. | 哟吼吼 还有一瓶朗姆酒 |
[38:00] | Don’t conjure up any ghosts, Doc. | 不要招来鬼 博士 |
[38:03] | There’s too many down there already waiting to claim your ass. | 在下面已经有很多鬼等着要你小命呢 |
[38:05] | Ghosts. | 鬼 |
[38:07] | Right. | 对的 |
[38:10] | 22705, Dispatch. | 22705 调度中心 |
[38:12] | McGinnis, Dane, served in the Navy. | McGinnis Dane曾在海军服役 |
[38:14] | Rating: Chief Petty Officer, Naval Special Warfare. | 军衔: 军士长 海军特种作战部队 |
[38:17] | – Oh, yeah. Had to be. – What? | – 哦 对咯 一定是 – 什么 |
[38:31] | Guy was a Navy SEAL. | 这人可是海军海豹突击队的 |
[38:33] | – So? You were a guide. – A Ranger. | – 所以呢 你是个基准兵(guide) – 突击队员 |
[38:35] | I was a Ranger, Bones, okay? | 我是个突击队员 Bones 好不 |
[38:37] | I was not a guide. | 我不是个导游(guide) |
[38:39] | Guides, they show you waterfalls, they sell you cookies. | 导游 他们告诉你瀑布在哪 卖给你小饼干 |
[38:41] | I was a Ranger. | 我曾是个突击队员 |
[38:43] | What’s he doing at the shaft? | 他在竖井那里做什么 |
[38:47] | Are Rangers afraid of SEALs? | 突击队员害怕海豹队员吗 |
[38:48] | What? Come on, Bones, no. Rangers aren’t afraid of anybody. | 什么 拜托 Bones 突击队不会怕任何人 |
[38:52] | All right? | 好不 |
[38:53] | SEALs are pretty good, though. | 海豹突击队当然也挺厉害的 |
[39:08] | Hey, Dane. | 嘿 Dane |
[39:09] | Hey. What’s up? | 嘿 啥事儿 |
[39:11] | We know it was you. | 我们知道是你了 |
[39:13] | Bones, please… | Bones 求你 |
[39:14] | Why? You have a gun. What’s he got? | 为啥 你有枪 他有啥 |
[39:15] | He’s got somebody in the shaft. | 竖井里有人 |
[39:17] | How far down am I? | 我现在多深了 |
[39:18] | Is that Hodgins? | 那是Hodgins吗 |
[39:20] | Hey Dane!.. | 嘿 Dane |
[39:22] | I can’t read my depth display. | 我看不清我的深度表 |
[39:28] | Hey, is something going on? | 嘿 发生什么事情了吗 |
[39:30] | Is there anybody up there? Why don’t you answer me? | 有人在上面吗 你怎么不回答我呢 |
[39:34] | CPO McGinnis, step away from the air hose. | McGinnis军士长 离空气管远点 |
[39:37] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[39:38] | Well, I need you to toss that gun into the shaft. | 我呢 需要你把枪扔下竖井 |
[39:41] | Then, toss me your keys. | 然后 把钥匙扔给我 |
[39:43] | Then, handcuff yourselves to that crane. | 然后 把你自己拷在那个起重机上 |
[39:45] | I take your truck. | 我开走你的车 |
[39:47] | Otherwise, I am gonna cut this hose, and your buddy’s gonna die. | 否则 我就会把这根管子割开 你的兄弟会死的 |
[39:49] | Yeah, do that. | 行 照他说的做 |
[39:51] | Bones Bones. | |
[39:52] | Not gonna happen. | 那不可能 |
[39:53] | If you can hear me, tug on the air hose. | 如果你能听到我说话 就拉一下空气软管 |
[39:56] | Feel a blast of cold water. | 我感觉到一股冷的水流 |
[39:59] | Either a spring or some kind of conduit from the ocean. | 也许是泉水或者通向海的暗渠 |
[40:02] | It’s clear, clean water, so visibility is better. | 它很清澈 清水 所以视线好多了 |
[40:04] | You killed two men. I can’t just let you drive away. | 你杀了两个人 我不能就这么让你开车跑掉 |
[40:07] | Those guys… | 那些人 |
[40:09] | putting fake bones in there, making the whole thing into a con job. | 把假骨头放进去 使整个事情变成了一场欺骗 |
[40:13] | My brother died down there looking for that treasure, lot of good men did. | 我的哥哥因为寻找那个宝藏而在下面丧生了 很多好人都死了 |
[40:19] | This was their life. | 他们命该如此 |
[40:20] | Those men dishonored them. | 他们玷污了牺牲的人 |
[40:22] | Dane, can you hear me, man? | Dane 你能听到我吗 老兄 |
[40:24] | I am on the bottom. | 我到底下了 |
[40:26] | You good enough to take that shot before I cut this air hose, Ranger? | 你够棒吗 能在我割断空气管之前开枪吗 突击队员 |
[40:29] | Pretty good. | 非常棒 |
[40:30] | Just pretty good? | 只是非常棒吗 |
[40:31] | Please, I’m working. | 拜托了 我在工作呢 |
[40:35] | I’ gonna need some more line, Dane. What’s going on? | 我需要更长的线 Dane 发生什么事情了 |
[40:40] | I’ll get a sample. | 我来取个样 |
[40:42] | I can see where the shaft walls collapsed before. | 我能看到之前竖井壁坍塌的地方 |
[40:49] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[40:50] | Holy… | 神… |
[40:53] | Can you see this, Dane? | 你看到了没 Dane |
[40:57] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[40:58] | – Just take a look? – Yeah. | – 你看一眼呗 – 对 |
[41:00] | I do, you’ll shoot me. | 我看了 你就开枪打我 |
[41:04] | Dane Dane! | |
[41:05] | Can you see this, man?! | 你看到没 老兄 |
[41:07] | It’s a gold coin. | 这是枚金币 |
[41:08] | Yeah, it’s probably something else they stole from your museum and threw in there. | 对 可能是他们从你们的博物馆偷的然后扔进去的 |
[41:12] | This is real! | 这是真的 |
[41:13] | It’s a big…! | 这是枚大… |
[41:18] | You want to see it, you’re going to have to bring Hodgins up. | 你想看吗 你必须要把Hodgins拉上来才行 |
[41:21] | Please. | 求你了 |
[41:23] | He’s down there because he believes. | 他下去是因为他相信 |
[41:26] | He’s no different than you, no different than your brother. | 他和你并没有什么不同 和你哥哥也没有不同 |
[41:30] | Bring him up. | 把他拉上来 |
[41:32] | Do it for your brother. | 就当为了你哥哥 |
[41:46] | An original Breen 984 half doubloon, | 原版布林984二分之一达布隆金币 |
[41:50] | designed by Ephraim Brasher, engraved by Ephraim Brasher, | Ephraim Brasher设计 雕刻也是Ephraim Brasher |
[41:53] | and, hold your breath, gentlemen and ladies, 204 grains. | 听好了 先生们女士们 204格令 |
[41:58] | A real, gold, pirate coin. | 一枚真金 海盗硬币 |
[42:00] | How many more are down there? | 在下面还有多少 |
[42:01] | Branson Rose has agreed to have the museum do the authentication | Branson Rose同意了等整个宝藏被 |
[42:04] | of the entire treasure when they bring it up. | 发掘之后由博物馆来鉴定宝藏 |
[42:05] | There won’t be any more. | 没有更多了 |
[42:06] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[42:07] | I was down there. | 我下去过了 |
[42:10] | It’s not gonna give it up that easily. | 藏宝窟不会那么轻易现世的 |
[42:11] | But the treasure’s been located. | 但是宝藏已经被定位了啊 |
[42:12] | And I’m sure it’s been located before. | 我确定之前它也被定位过 |
[42:15] | I’ll take that. | 给我吧 |
[42:22] | You think he’s happy to be back home? | 你觉得他回家了开心吗 |
[42:23] | Well, he looks that way to me. | 我看着他是挺开心的 |
[42:32] | – He’s not happy. – What do you mean? | – 他不开心 – 你什么意思 |
[42:34] | Hodgins is right. | Hodgins是对的 |
[42:36] | He’d be a lot happier at the bottom of that shaft. | 他在那个竖井底下会更开心 |
[42:38] | With the other pirates. | 和其他海盗一起 |
[42:44] | – Arr, matey! – Arr! Arr, matey! | – 啊 伙计 – 啊 啊 伙计 |