时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Uh, Agent Booth? | 呃 Booth探员 |
[00:07] | Yes, Angela? | Angela 怎么了 |
[00:08] | This is the pediatric cancer floor of a hospital. | 这是医院的儿科肿瘤楼层 |
[00:12] | Mm- hmm. Yeah. | 没错 |
[00:14] | Right. Well, what I’m about to show Deputy Director Cullen | 好吧 我要给Cullen副局长看的 |
[00:18] | is kind of gruesome. | 是一些非常可怕的东西 |
[00:19] | Why are we meeting Cullen here? | 我们为什么要在这里见Cullen |
[00:20] | Because he’s the Deputy Director of the FBI, | 因为他是FBI的副局长 |
[00:23] | and this is where he wants us to show it to him. | 而他希望我们在这里给他汇报 |
[00:27] | Okay, listen, about a month ago | 行吧 听我说 大概一个月之前 |
[00:29] | his daughter Amy was diagnosed with cancer | 他的女儿Amy被诊断出一种肿瘤 |
[00:33] | meso… | 叫间什么 |
[00:34] | 间皮瘤 肺癌 | |
[00:36] | Exactly. She’s not doing so well. | 没错 她现在情况不是很好 |
[00:39] | So it’s a lot easier for us to come to him right now. | 所以现在我们来找他更便利一些 |
[00:42] | – Hmm. – Hmm. What? | – 呃 – 呃什么 |
[00:44] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[00:45] | It’s just that’s an extremely rare form of lung cancer. | 只不过这是种非常罕见的肺癌种类 |
[00:48] | Odd for someone Amy’s age to contract… | Amy这种年纪的很奇怪能 |
[00:50] | No, no, no. No probing, okay? | 不 不 不 别打探太多 好吗 |
[00:53] | Not to Cullen, not to his family. | 尤其是Cullen 以及他的家人 |
[00:55] | This’ll take five minutes. We go in there, | 这就是五分钟的事儿 我们进去 |
[00:57] | we do the show- and- tell relating to the case, | 我们给他汇报案件相关的事情 |
[00:58] | and then we’re out. Is that clear? | 然后我们出来 清楚了吗 |
[01:01] | – I just think it’s peculiar… – No. | – 我只是觉得这很奇怪 – 不行 |
[01:03] | – But I… – No. | – 但是我 – 不行 |
[01:04] | You have to admit… | 你得承认 |
[01:05] | Booth Dr. Brennan Booth. Dr. Brennan. | |
[01:08] | How appropriate you two bickering in an adolescent wing. | 你们俩在儿科住院部抬杠这可真应景 |
[01:12] | Uh, sir, yes. Um, is it okay if we come in, sir? | 啊 长官 呃 我们进去行吗 长官 |
[01:18] | What do you think, sweetheart? | 宝贝儿 你觉得呢 |
[01:20] | Booth’s cool, most of the time. | Booth很酷 大多时候 |
[01:23] | You heard the lady. You’re cool. | 你听到我女儿的话了 你很酷 |
[01:26] | Yeah, right. | 嗯 好吧 |
[01:35] | Are you sure it’s all right for me to do this here? | 您确定我在这里做这个是可以的吗 |
[01:38] | Nothing I haven’t seen before. | 我基本见识过所有的东西了 |
[01:41] | Let’s see what you got here, Angela. | 我们看一下你这里有什么吧 Angela |
[01:43] | Note the estimated time of death is mid- June. | 请注意预计死亡时间是六月中旬 |
[01:47] | Extreme humidity combined with insects | 非常潮湿加上还有昆虫 |
[01:50] | and precipitation accelerated the rate of decomp. | 以及降水加速了腐烂程度 |
[01:54] | So, based on this, | 所以 这么看来 |
[01:56] | the victim’s body was not mutilated after death? | 受害者并不是在死后被肢解的 |
[01:59] | The effects were totally environmental. | 这纯粹是大自然的影响 |
[02:01] | Murder doesn’t fit the suspect’s profile, sir. | 这个受害者并不是被谋杀的 长官 |
[02:03] | It’s not nice to fool Mother Nature. | 跟大自然开玩笑的话可是不好的 |
[02:05] | I’d like to see this again. | 我想再看一遍这个 |
[02:08] | Knock yourself out, sir. 86 times is our limit. | 您随意 长官 最多可以重复播放86次 |
[02:11] | Can I see your drawings? | 我可以看看你的画吗 |
[02:15] | These are beautiful. | 这些太美了 |
[02:17] | Our artist in the making. | 这是我们未来的艺术家 |
[02:19] | Right now I’m doing landscapes. | 现在我在画风景画 |
[02:21] | I’m really into this French dude, Rousseau. | 我很喜欢这个法国人 卢梭 |
[02:23] | Yeah. There’s a lot of Rousseau in Paris. | 是的 在巴黎有非常多卢梭的作品 |
[02:26] | Have you ever been to the Louvre? | 你去过卢浮宫吗 |
[02:28] | No, not yet. But it’s on my list. | 没 还没有 但是这在我必做清单上 |
[02:31] | Right after “fall in love” and “learn to drive.” | 仅次于谈恋爱和学开车 |
[02:35] | Well, you’ve got a great eye. | 你的眼光很独到 |
[02:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:39] | I think what you do is pretty awesome, too. | 我觉得你做的也很了不起 |
[02:41] | I mean, computers are not for me, but I get it. | 我是说 我虽然不擅长电脑 但是我知道的 |
[02:44] | Can I see what you’re working on? | 我能看一下你现在在画什么吗 |
[02:52] | She’s amazing. | 她太棒了 |
[02:56] | Amy’s been very brave this week. | Amy这周非常勇敢 |
[02:58] | They’re trying an experimental viro- chemo therapy. | 他们在尝试一种实验性的化疗疗法 |
[03:02] | And we’re very optimistic. | 我们非常乐观 |
[03:04] | Since asbestos exposure is the primary way | 因为和石棉接触是主要的 |
[03:07] | people contact mesothelioma, | 诱发间皮瘤的方式 |
[03:08] | how do you think… | 您觉得是怎么… |
[03:11] | How you think Amy got it? | 您觉得Amy是怎么得的这个病呢 |
[03:13] | We don’t know, Dr. Brennan. | 我们不知道Dr. Brennan |
[03:14] | First place we looked after she was diagnosed | 在她确诊后我们首先检查的 |
[03:17] | was all her previous schools, | 就是她上过的所有学校 |
[03:20] | the house we lived in. Nothing. | 我们住的房子 哪里都没有 |
[03:22] | Has there been a history of illness? | 她之前有过什么患病史吗 |
[03:24] | Hardly. | 她很少得病 |
[03:25] | Apart from breaking her leg snowboarding a year ago, | 除了一年前滑雪时摔断了腿之外 |
[03:28] | I can’t remember the last time she was sick. | 我很难再想起来她上次生病是什么时候了 |
[03:30] | How bad was the break? | 当时摔得有多厉害呢 |
[03:32] | Compound fracture, left tibia. | 左胫骨的开放性骨折 |
[03:34] | I was boarding with some friends, | 我和朋友一起滑雪 |
[03:35] | and I hit a tree. Pretty dumb, huh? | 然后我撞上了一棵树 挺傻的 对不 |
[03:38] | And that required surgery? | 是需要手术的吗 |
[03:40] | A bone graft. | 对 需要骨头移植 |
[03:41] | You know, I hate to drag these lovely squints back to the lab, | 您知道吗 我也不想把这些可爱的眯眯眼拉回实验室 |
[03:44] | but we have another case. | 但是我们有个其他的案子 |
[03:46] | – No we don’t. – Oh, yes we do. | – 不 我们没有 – 哦 有的 我们有 |
[03:47] | Could I see Amy’s graft x- rays? | 我能看一下Amy移植的X光片吗 |
[03:49] | – Sir, I apologize… – Of course. | – 长官 我很抱歉 – 当然可以 |
[03:52] | If you think they’ll tell us anything. | 如果你觉得你能告诉我们一些答案的话 |
[03:59] | What? | 什么 |
[04:00] | Pardon the fromage reference, | 我很抱歉要和奶酪对比 |
[04:02] | but what’s with the moldy gruyere in that leg? | 但是在这腿里面的发霉的格鲁耶尔干酪是什么啊 |
[04:04] | The lighter color is evidence of demineralization. | 浅色部分是去矿化作用的结果 |
[04:07] | I’m not the bone expert here, but yuck. | 我不是骨头专家 但是好恶心 |
[04:10] | Osteoporosis. | 骨质疏松症 |
[04:11] | Basically. | 基本上就是 |
[04:12] | The bone has become porous, | 骨头变成多孔状 |
[04:14] | something that happens with age. | 随着年龄的增长就会这样 |
[04:15] | Zack, see if you can isolate the grafted portion and enlarge it. | Zack 你能不能将移植部分单独分离出来然后放大看一下 |
[04:19] | Amy Cullen’s file states the donor of the bone was 25 years old. | Amy Cullen的档案显示骨头捐赠者是25岁 |
[04:22] | I don’t buy it. | 我可不信 |
[04:23] | What about the aging disease? | 如果是那种衰老疾病呢 |
[04:25] | I’ve seen progerian skeletons; this isn’t one of them. | 我见过早衰的骨头 这可不是那样的骨头 |
[04:27] | This bone is significantly less dense than a person in their 20’s. | 相比20岁左右的人 这个骨头过于稀松了 |
[04:31] | That’s for sure. | 那是肯定的 |
[04:32] | How old do you think the donor really was? | 你觉得捐赠者实际应该多大了 |
[04:34] | Judging from the reduction in bone mass… | 从骨头密度的降低率来看 |
[04:38] | at least 60. | 至少60岁了 |
[04:45] | Doctor, you performed Amy Cullen’s graft, correct? | 医生 您给Amy Cullen做的移植手术 对吗 |
[04:47] | Yes, but I just do the procedure, Ms. Brennan. | 是的 但是我只是做了手术 Ms. Brennan |
[04:50] | – Dr. Brennan. – MD? | – Dr. Brennan – 医学博士? |
[04:52] | PhD PhD. | |
[04:53] | Well, those who can’t do, do research. | 啊 做不了医生的 去做研究 |
[04:56] | – Okay… – Booth. | – 好吧 – Booth |
[04:57] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[04:58] | If you’re just the mechanic, | 如果你只是做技工的 |
[04:59] | then who’s responsible for all the parts that you install? | 那么对于你组装的零件是由谁来负责的呢 |
[05:02] | You’ll have to check with the hospital’s transplant coordinator. | 那你得和医院移植协调员确认一下了 |
[05:04] | Why? What’s going on? | 怎么了 发生什么事儿了 |
[05:05] | There are indications | 证据显示 |
[05:06] | the bone graft you implanted in Amy Cullen | 你给Amy Cullen移植的骨头 |
[05:09] | gave her cancer. | 让她得了癌症 |
[05:10] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[05:11] | Every graft we get has been tested and irradiated. | 我们的每个移植器官都是经过检查和辐射的 |
[05:14] | There’s one way to know for sure. | 只有一种办法能够确定这件事 |
[05:15] | Assuming significant remodeling hasn’t occurred, | 假设没有发生明显的重塑 |
[05:18] | do a transiliac crest core biopsy on the donor bone. | 给捐赠的骨头做一个髂骨间脊髓活检 |
[05:21] | Then we’ll have age and pathology. | 然后我们就知道年纪以及任何异常了 |
[05:23] | And who’s going to perform that biopsy, doctor? | 谁来做活检呢 博士 |
[05:25] | You are. | 你来 |
[05:38] | Looks like it hurts. | 看上去很疼 |
[05:40] | They use local anesthetic and make a small incision | 他们会用局部麻醉剂然后开一个小的切口 |
[05:43] | before inserting the needle into the bone. | 之后再把针头刺入骨头里面 |
[05:46] | A tiny core of bone is taken, | 取出很少一部分骨髓 |
[05:48] | a little more than a sixth of an inch in diameter, | 直径稍微比六分之一英寸大一点 |
[05:51] | using a ratchet- like device in the needle. | 在针头部分有个类似棘轮的装置 |
[05:55] | So, it hurts? | 所以 很疼 |
[05:58] | Amy’s a tough kid. | Amy是个很坚强的孩子 |
[06:01] | She’s doing great. | 她做得很棒 |
[06:03] | It’s not Amy I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是Amy |
[06:07] | Let’s go talk to the coordinator who bought the graft. | 咱们去和采购移植骨的那个协调员聊一聊去 |
[06:10] | Unlike Amy, he gets to go home tonight. | 和Amy不同 他可是今晚要下班回家的 |
[06:18] | You’re a popular man, Dr. Ogden. | 你是个炙手可热的人物 Dr. Ogden |
[06:21] | Well, when you’re responsible for finding body parts that save lives, | 当你主要的工作是寻找救命的身体器官的时候 |
[06:24] | you have no idea. | 无法想象 |
[06:25] | I had one gentleman offer me his cattle ranch in Montana. | 有位先生曾经要给我他在蒙大拿的牧场 |
[06:28] | People, they get desperate. Right? | 人 是会孤注一掷的 不是吗 |
[06:30] | Did you take him up on it? | 你最后收下了吗 |
[06:32] | That would be dishonest, Agent Booth. | 那就不诚实了 Booth探员 |
[06:35] | If anything, this office built on the goodness of people. | 这间办公室是基于人们的善良建设起来的 |
[06:38] | Cullen, Amy A. Bone graft number 4- 4- 2- 9. | Amy A. Cullen 移植骨编号4- 4- 2- 9 |
[06:42] | All right. According to my report… | 好吧 根据我的报告 |
[06:45] | the bone that was donated was harvested from a 25- year- old. | 捐赠的骨头是来自一位25岁的捐赠者的 |
[06:50] | Can you give us the name of the donor? | 你能告诉我捐赠者的姓名吗 |
[06:52] | I can’t provide you with that information. | 我不能给你提供这样的信息 |
[06:54] | What about other recipients? | 那么受赠者呢 |
[06:55] | Any other patients here get a part from the same body? | 有任何其他的患者接受了同一个人的其他器官吗 |
[06:58] | When I said I couldn’t tell you, | 当我说我不能告诉你的时候 |
[06:59] | it’s because we have no way of knowing. | 是因为我们并不知道 |
[07:01] | You’d have to ask the tissue bank for that. | 那些信息需要问组织库的 |
[07:04] | BioTech tissue services. | 生技组织服务 |
[07:07] | We’ve been using them for a long time; | 我们和他们合作很久了 |
[07:09] | never had a problem. | 从没有任何问题 |
[07:10] | Amy Cullen has a problem. She’s dying. | Amy Cullen出问题了 她现在快死了 |
[07:13] | Through no fault of this office, I’m sure. | 并不是这间办公室的错 我敢肯定 |
[07:16] | If we can be of any further assistance, | 如果还需要我们任何其他的协助 |
[07:18] | don’t hesitate to call. | 随时和我们电话联系 |
[07:19] | Thanks for being so sympathetic. | 非常感谢您的同情之心 |
[07:22] | We’ll check into it. | 我们会深入调查的 |
[07:28] | New osteologic scans to input, as requested. | 按照要求输入了新的骨骼扫描数据 |
[07:31] | Hey, check this out. | 嘿 来看这个 |
[07:33] | Monet? | 莫奈的画吗 |
[07:34] | – Amy Cullen. – You’re kidding. | – Amy Cullen画的 – 你没开玩笑吧 |
[07:36] | No. I ran it through the digitizer. | 没 我用数字转换器过了一遍 |
[07:39] | She’s a good kid. | 她是个好孩子 |
[07:41] | I wanted to show her that computers don’t have to be the enemy. | 我想告诉她不一定要以敌对方式来看待计算机 |
[07:44] | Not bad for a certified member of the geek squad. | 对于一个极客小分队的正式成员而言你做的很不错了 |
[07:47] | I’ll take that as a compliment. | 我当你在夸我了 |
[07:50] | You should. | 我是在夸你 |
[07:59] | This is a cross- section from Amy’s bone graft. | 这是Amy移植骨的横截面 |
[08:02] | Zack, what’s the ratio of primary to secondary osteons? | Zack 原发性骨单位和继发性骨单位的比率是多少 |
[08:05] | I only see secondary. | 我只看得见继发性骨单位 |
[08:07] | Exactly what you’d expect to see in an older decedent. | 正如老年死者的骨头该有的那样 |
[08:10] | And accompanying data? | 相随的数据呢 |
[08:12] | I’m no expert, but I think it supports, as well. | 我不是专家 但是数据也证明了这点 |
[08:16] | So, based on this one sample, | 所以 根据这个样本 |
[08:19] | it’s clear that the donor bone came from someone in their 60’s. | 很清楚说明捐赠的骨头是来自一位60岁左右的捐赠者的 |
[08:23] | But how do we know it’s the bone that gave Amy cancer? | 但我们怎么知道是这块骨头让Amy得了癌症呢 |
[08:25] | Because of this. Magnify. | 因为这个 放大 |
[08:29] | The graft is riddled with cancer. | 这移植的骨头上全都是癌细胞 |
[08:31] | Cancer consistent with morphology origin in the pleura. | 癌细胞和在胸腔的源细胞一致 |
[08:35] | Most likely mesothelioma. | 极有可能是间皮瘤 |
[08:37] | Whoever this is had terminal cancer. | 不管捐赠者是谁 他都是癌症晚期 |
[08:40] | And now so does Amy. | 现在Amy也是了 |
[08:42] | She went in for a broken leg and was poisoned. | 她就因为腿断了做个手术然后就被感染了 |
[08:45] | She never even had a chance. | 她连选择都没有 |
[08:47] | Someone knew that bone was infected, | 有人知道那骨头是病变的 |
[08:50] | and they gave it to her, anyway. | 但是无论如何还是给她移植了 |
[08:51] | This will kill Amy Cullen. | 这会让Amy Cullen丧命的 |
[08:53] | Well, in that case, it’s murder. | 好嘞 这样的话 这就是谋杀了 |
[09:32] | Your daughter’s cancer originated in the bone graft. | 您女儿的癌细胞源自移植骨 |
[09:35] | The test confirms it. | 测试证实了这点 |
[09:37] | It was the operation? | 所以是手术的原因吗 |
[09:38] | Not only was the bone contaminated by malignancy, | 移植骨不仅被癌细胞感染 |
[09:41] | it was significantly older than documented. | 还比记录的老了太多了 |
[09:44] | It was expired or something? | 是过期了还是怎么了 |
[09:45] | No, sir, it came from a much older donor. | 不 长官 是来自一个非常年老的捐赠者 |
[09:48] | Someone in their 60’s. | 大概是60岁的人 |
[09:52] | Hospital error. | 医疗事故 |
[09:54] | The next step would be to find out | 下一步需要我们查清 |
[09:55] | where the graft came from and | 移植骨是从哪里来的 |
[09:56] | how it slipped through the system. | 并且是怎么进入到捐赠系统的 |
[09:58] | This is not FBI jurisdiction. | 这不是FBI管辖范围的 |
[10:02] | It’s a question of justice. | 这事关正义 |
[10:04] | Does this in any way change my daughter’s prognosis? | 有可能我女儿的病情可以得到改变吗 |
[10:11] | No. | 不 |
[10:13] | So she’s still going to die of this cancer. | 所以她依旧还是会因为这个癌症失去生命 |
[10:16] | Barring spontaneous remission, | 除非自发性衰退 |
[10:19] | the likelihood is significant. | 死亡的可能性是极高的 |
[10:24] | The FBI is not my personal police force. | FBI不是我个人的执法机构 |
[10:28] | I appreciate what you’ve discovered. | 我很感谢你们的发现 |
[10:30] | Call Charlie Hammond, CDC. | 给疾病防治中心的Charlie Hammond打电话 |
[10:33] | Tell him what happened. | 告诉他这一切 |
[10:34] | They’ll continue the investigation. | 他们会继续调查 |
[10:36] | – My team can still… – we’ll notify CDC right away. | – 我的团队依旧可以… – 我们会马上通知疾病防治中心 |
[10:43] | So that’s it? | 所以就这样吗 |
[10:44] | Whoever did this to Amy Cullen just gets away? | 这样对待Amy Cullen的那人就这么逃之夭夭了 |
[10:47] | No. What we do now | 不 我们现在要做的 |
[10:48] | is we find out a way to make this a legitimate FBI case. | 就是想办法把这案子变成FBI的案子 |
[10:51] | If one graft is infected, | 如果一块骨头是被感染的 |
[10:52] | there’s not telling how many others are out there. | 那么无法知道还有多少会被移植 |
[10:54] | Jeez, you know, I feel like I’m on a serial- kill case | 天 我感觉我现在正在调查一个系列谋杀案 |
[10:57] | just waiting for another victim to surface. | 就等着下一个受害者出现 |
[10:59] | You’re not far off. | 你应该很快就能发现 |
[11:00] | What if BioTech makes a habit of selling diseased parts? | 如果BioTech已经惯于贩卖携带病原体的器官了呢 |
[11:03] | Well, then it becomes FBI business | 那么这就是FBI的事儿了 |
[11:05] | if one of these tainted grafts is sold across state line. | 如果其中之一的移植骨卖出了州界 |
[11:07] | Well, you can spit into four states from where we are right now. | 呃 你吐口唾沫就能分散到四个州了 |
[11:10] | What? | 什么 |
[11:11] | Not…literally. | 不是…字面的意思 |
[11:13] | Okay, first, we have to find out | 好吧 首先 我们需要查明白 |
[11:14] | if this tissue lab is servicing any other hospitals. | 这个组织库是不是还给其他医院提供器官 |
[11:17] | See if they’ve killed anyone else. | 看看有没有其他任何人遇害了 |
[11:18] | Amy Cullen is not dead, Bones. | Amy Cullen还没死呢 Bones |
[11:19] | I’m afraid there’s a degree of inevitability. | 恐怕那已经是必然了 |
[11:25] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:32] | It’s pretty excellent, huh? | 超级天才对不对 |
[11:34] | Is that mine? | 这是我的画吗 |
[11:41] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[11:44] | Most of the time, I restore and enhance old bones, so… | 大多时候 我修复和增强古老的骨头 所以 |
[11:48] | this was a lot more fun. | 这个相比之下更有趣 |
[12:04] | It’s hard, you know. | 很难 你知道吗 |
[12:07] | One second I’m at school, and I’m going to be an artist. | 前一秒我在学校 我要成为一位艺术家 |
[12:11] | And the next… | 然后下一… |
[12:16] | my friends don’t know what to say. | 我的朋友们都不知道说什么 |
[12:19] | My parents are scared. | 我的父母吓坏了 |
[12:23] | Things change, I guess. | 世事无常 我想 |
[12:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:30] | Yeah, sometimes they do. | 有时候的确是这样 |
[12:39] | Angela Angela? | |
[12:42] | Is the Louvre just unbelievable? | 卢浮宫真的有那么叹为观止吗 |
[12:46] | It’s the most beautiful place you’ll ever see. | 那是你这辈子见过最美的地方了 |
[12:50] | Maybe you can tell me about it sometime. | 也许有空你能跟我讲讲 |
[12:53] | You’ll go there yourself. | 你会自己去看的 |
[12:56] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[13:09] | 270, here’s BioTech. | 270 这就是BioTech了 |
[13:11] | When we get in there, we’ll sweat the head guy. | 我们进去以后 先吓唬一下负责人 |
[13:14] | Hello? F…BI. | 你好 F…BI |
[13:18] | Okay. So this is BioTech. | 好吧 看来这就是BioTech |
[13:24] | Sorry I couldn’t be any more help. | 对不起我只能帮到这儿了 |
[13:26] | Thanks, I appreciate it. | 谢谢了 非常感谢 |
[13:29] | All right, building manager says | 好吧 房屋管理员说 |
[13:30] | BioTech went belly- up two years ago. | BioTech两年前就倒闭了 |
[13:32] | They couldn’t even pay the last month’s rent. | 他们甚至连最后一个月的房租都交不起 |
[13:34] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪里了 |
[13:35] | Well, he doesn’t know. | 他不知道 |
[13:36] | What, two years ago? | 啥 两年前 |
[13:37] | Exactly. And, I mean, Amy Cullen’s graft was sold | 是的 而且 Amy Cullen的移植骨 |
[13:40] | to Washington General 12 months ago. | 是在12个月前卖给华盛顿综合医院的 |
[13:42] | If BioTech doesn’t exist, | 如果BioTech根本不存在 |
[13:43] | who sold the diseased bone to the hospital? | 那是谁将携带疾病的骨头卖给医院的呢 |
[13:46] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[13:48] | Dr. Ogden had to oversee the transport of a liver to Baltimore. | Dr. Ogden陪同监督配送至巴尔的摩的肝脏了 |
[13:51] | He won’t be back until morning. | 他明天早上才能回来 |
[13:52] | Oh, a liver? Where’d he get this one from, huh? | 哦 肝脏 他是从哪里拿到它的呢 嗯 |
[13:54] | An alcoholic at a corner bar? | 在街角酒吧的酗酒者吗 |
[13:55] | We’ve dealt with BioTech for years. | 我们和BioTech合作多年了 |
[13:57] | They’re very reputable. | 他们名声很好的 |
[13:58] | There’s no such company as BioTech. | 根本就没有BioTech这家公司 |
[14:00] | That’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[14:01] | Well, you know what I think? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[14:02] | I think Ogden’s in on the whole thing. | 我想Ogden才是幕后黑手 |
[14:04] | A little bio- medical payola. | 生物医学的小贿赂啊 |
[14:05] | Buys third- rate parts in exchange for a condo in St. Croix. | 买卖三流的器官换取在圣克罗伊岛的公寓 |
[14:08] | Dr. Ogden’s a very good man. | Dr. Ogden是个很好的人 |
[14:10] | I know there were problems in his past, but that’s… | 我知道他之前是有些问题 但是那不过是 |
[14:12] | Oh, you mean there are skeletons in his closet. | 哦 你是说他其实是有黑历史的是吗 |
[14:15] | Well, I can’t wait to see this guy’s record. | 那我真是迫不及待想看下这个人的记录了 |
[14:17] | Alexandra, is there any way to tell | Alexandra 有没有任何办法 |
[14:18] | if a patient at Washington General | 可以获知在华盛顿综合医院有没有病人 |
[14:20] | received a graft from the same donor as Amy Cullen? | 和Amy Cullen一样接受了同一个捐赠者的移植骨吗 |
[14:24] | Only the tissue lab knows for sure. | 只有组织库才能清楚的知道 |
[14:26] | But…after you left, I was curious, and… | 但是 你离开后 我很好奇 然后 |
[14:30] | Please. It’s already too late for Amy, but… | 拜托了 对于Amy而言已经太晚了 但是 |
[14:34] | it might not be for someone else. | 对于其他人来说可能还不晚 |
[14:40] | A woman named Kelly DeMarco. | 一个名叫Kelly DeMarco的女性 |
[14:43] | It was a car accident. | 是场车祸 |
[14:45] | This is Booth. | 我是Booth |
[14:46] | I need a phone and address for a Kelly DeMarco in the Potomac area. | 我需要知道住在Potomac区域的Kelly DeMarco的电话和地址 |
[14:50] | Two grafts, same day as Amy. | 两块移植骨 和Amy在同一天 |
[14:52] | Both grafts came from BioTech. | 两块骨头都来自BioTech |
[14:54] | When? | 什么时候 |
[14:56] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:57] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[14:58] | Thanks. Kelly DeMarco. She’s dead. | 谢谢 Kelly DeMarco 她去世了 |
[15:02] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[15:04] | We need to know for sure | 我们需要确认一下 |
[15:05] | if she had the same kind of cancer. | 如果她也是同样的癌症的话 |
[15:06] | We have to exhume her. | 我们需要发掘她的尸骨 |
[15:17] | Kelly DeMarco, age 32, | Kelly DeMarco 32岁 |
[15:19] | died of lung cancer two months ago. | 两个月前死于肺癌 |
[15:21] | Take a biopsy of this ulna graft from Ms. DeMarco, | 从Ms. DeMarco的尺骨移植上取一个组织切片 |
[15:24] | and compare it with the core sample from Amy’s leg. | 和Amy腿中的骨髓样本对比 |
[15:26] | Now, look, I spoke to DeMarco’s husband. | 听着 我和DeMarco的丈夫聊了聊 |
[15:28] | She had the accident, she had all the operations. | 她出了事故 做了手术 |
[15:31] | You know, she never smoked a cigarette in her whole life, | 她一辈子从来没有吸过烟 |
[15:33] | only to die of lung cancer eight months ago. | 八个月前却死于肺癌 |
[15:36] | When your number’s up, I guess, right? | 命数已尽 我猜 |
[15:38] | I never understood that saying: | 我从来都没办理解那句话 |
[15:39] | “When your number’s up.” | 命数已尽 |
[15:40] | Numbers and equations are quantitative and predictable. | 数字和等式都是定量以及可预测的 |
[15:43] | Everyone knows when a number’s up. | 所有人都知道什么时候就没有数了 |
[15:46] | How do you listen to this all day? | 你每天都听着这个是怎么活的 |
[15:48] | I find intelligence soothing. | 我觉得很聪明让我情绪很舒缓 |
[15:50] | It’s amazing how quickly this spread. | 这扩散的速度真是惊人 |
[15:53] | The grafts went into this woman’s body, | 移植骨进入这个女人的身体 |
[15:55] | and within weeks the cancer cells metastasized to her lungs. | 只用了几周癌细胞就转移到了她的肺上 |
[15:58] | By then the disease was unstoppable. | 从那时开始这病就势如破竹 |
[16:01] | Same bones, same donor. Same disease. | 同样的骨头 同样的捐赠者 同样的疾病 |
[16:04] | Oh, look, I got three agents out there right now | 我派三个探员现在 |
[16:05] | searching for BioTech. | 在调查BioTech |
[16:07] | But all we have to work on | 但是我们需要做的 |
[16:08] | is this e- mail address assigned to a fictitious name. | 就只有这个用假名来注册的电子邮箱地址 |
[16:10] | Okay, let’s just say that | 好吧 我们就这么说吧 |
[16:12] | Ogden and this fake tissue lab are in cahoots. | Ogden和这个假冒的组织库是相互勾结的 |
[16:15] | How many other bones out there could be from the same donor? | 同一个捐赠者会有多少块骨头在外面流通呢 |
[16:18] | There are 206 bones in the human body, Agent Booth. | 人体有206块骨头 Booth探员 |
[16:21] | Of those, any number of them are graftable. | 当然 任何一块都是可移植的 |
[16:24] | Okay, you’re saying that hundreds of people could still be out there | 好吧 你是说可能还有数以百计的人们 |
[16:27] | with cancer time- bombs in them and not even realize it? | 身体里放着这么一颗癌症炸弹却不自知吗 |
[16:30] | We need to call every hospital in the D.C. area. | 我们需要给特区的每个医院打电话 |
[16:33] | If they acquired BioTech grafts at the same time as Amy, | 看他们是不是和Amy同一天接受了BioTech的移植骨 |
[16:36] | those recipients need to be tracked down and tested immediately. | 接受移植的人们需要马上被追踪和检查 |
[16:40] | Fine. If you’re right, | 好吧 如果你是对的 |
[16:41] | then the Bureau can then officially designate this a “serial killing.” | 那么联邦调查局就可以正式定义这是个连环谋杀案了 |
[16:45] | Agent Booth? The records you’ve been waiting for. | Booth探员 您等着要的记录 |
[16:52] | Well, look at this. Alexandra Combs, she wasn’t lying. | 哈 看看这个 Alexandria Combs 她没有说谎 |
[16:55] | Background check turns up that | 背景调查显示 |
[16:56] | Ogden was fired from a private hospital in Denver. | Ogden曾被一个丹佛的私人医院炒了鱿鱼 |
[16:59] | Reason? | 原因是 |
[17:00] | Accepting a bribe for bumping someone up on the donor lists. | 接受贿赂 提前了某人的捐赠排名 |
[17:04] | This guy is dirty. | 这个人不清白 |
[17:08] | Look. What I did in Denver was wrong, | 好吧 我在丹佛做的不对 |
[17:10] | but I did it for good reason. | 但是我是出于好意才做的 |
[17:11] | To line your pockets? | 填满荷包吗 |
[17:14] | The money went to keep a struggling clinic afloat. | 钱是用来救济一个即将倒闭的诊所的 |
[17:16] | Besides, it came from a family that could afford it. | 再说 那些人付得起这些钱 |
[17:19] | So taking advantage of wealthy people is okay? | 所以抢富人的钱就可以了吗 |
[17:23] | I’m not saying I’m proud of what I did, Dr. Brennan, | 我没说我引以为傲 Dr. Brennan |
[17:25] | but just because I took that bribe | 但是就算我之前收受贿赂 |
[17:26] | doesn’t mean I had anything to do with this. | 这也不代表这件事和我有什么关系 |
[17:28] | Why don’t you tell us about your relationship with BioTech? | 那你为啥不能告诉我们你和BioTech的关系呢 |
[17:31] | Same that I have with every company I deal with | 和我合作的其他所有公司的关系一样 |
[17:34] | a virtual one. | 是基于网络合作 |
[17:34] | E- mails, on- line financial transactions. | 电子邮箱 线上金融汇款 |
[17:37] | My assistant sends out a country- wide search | 我的助理在全国范围内进行搜索 |
[17:40] | for the organ or bone that we’re looking for. | 寻找我们需要的器官或者骨头 |
[17:42] | They respond back, and we bid. | 他们回复我们 然后我们出价 |
[17:44] | If we can reach an agreement, | 如果我们达成一致 |
[17:45] | then the part is immediately transported for surgery. | 器官就会即刻运输过来实施手术 |
[17:47] | And in Amy Cullen’s case? | 那么Amy Cullen呢 |
[17:49] | Same protocol: I bid, I bought, I received. | 一样的模式 我出价 我买入 我接收 |
[17:52] | No conversations were had. | 没有发生过任何沟通 |
[17:54] | We are not required to check out suppliers | 我们没有义务去调查每一个每一次 |
[17:55] | each and every time we take an order. | 给我们提供器官的供应商 |
[17:57] | You know what, Ogden, | 你知道吗 Ogden |
[17:58] | I’m going to contact every bank you’ve done business with. | 一会儿我就联系和你有交易往来的每一家银行 |
[18:00] | If I find one deposit that’s suspicious, | 如果我发现一个有猫腻的出入账 |
[18:01] | you know what? You’re mine. | 你知道吗 你就逃不出我的手心 |
[18:03] | I swear to you I am not involved in this. | 我发誓我跟这个没有半点关系 |
[18:07] | I haven’t hurt anybody. | 我从不伤害任何人 |
[18:11] | Your work is awesome. | 你的画简直太棒了 |
[18:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:15] | There’s so much going on, you know. | 发生太多事了 |
[18:18] | So much to feel. | 感受颇多 |
[18:19] | I just don’t know if I’ll ever be able to do something like this. | 我不知道我这辈子能不能画出这样的画 |
[18:22] | You will. Just give it time. | 你会的 给自己点时间 |
[18:26] | Well, I may not have a lot of that. | 哈 我可能没那么多时间 |
[18:29] | Your paintings and your sculpture. | 你的画和你的雕塑 |
[18:32] | They’re alive, you know? It’s like… | 是有生命的 你知道吗 就感觉是 |
[18:35] | you’re showing me how you felt when you painted them. | 你在向我展示当你画它的时候你的感觉 |
[18:38] | What you’ve experienced. | 你经历过的所有 |
[18:41] | I can’t paint what I don’t know. | 我没办法画出来我不知道的东西 |
[18:44] | Amy, you’ve been through more than most people. | Amy 你比大多数人经历得还要多 |
[18:47] | You mean dying? | 你是说死亡吗 |
[18:49] | It’s not enough. | 这还不够 |
[18:51] | I really think it’s best for you to stay positive. | 我真的觉得你最好要保持乐观 |
[18:55] | Keep doing things, you mean? | 做事情不要停 是吗 |
[18:56] | With your art? Yeah, absolutely. | 你的艺术事业 对啊 当然是 |
[19:00] | What about guys? | 那男孩子呢 |
[19:02] | Ah, well. That totally goes without saying. | 啊 是的 那可是不言而喻的 |
[19:06] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[19:08] | Aaron. His family just moved here from Maine. | Aaron 他家刚刚从缅因搬来 |
[19:12] | Is he cute? | 他帅不帅 |
[19:13] | He’s so cute. | 他太帅了 |
[19:14] | Did you ask him out? | 你约他出去过吗 |
[19:16] | No. He asked me, but… | 没 他有问过我 但是 |
[19:18] | I don’t know, I said no. | 我不知道 我说了不 |
[19:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:27] | Look, you haven’t asked my advice, | 你看 你没有问我意见 |
[19:29] | so I’m just going to give it to you. Okay? | 所以我还是硬给你吧 好不 |
[19:32] | Just have fun. | 去享受生活吧 |
[19:34] | You know, every once in a while, you… | 你知道的 时不时的 你… |
[19:37] | you might meet somebody who’s worth it. | 你可能会遇到一个人值得去爱 |
[19:39] | What if he’s not? | 如果他不值得呢 |
[19:42] | Then you’ve got something else to paint about. | 那么你就有创作其他作品的灵感了 |
[19:54] | The bureau’s canvassed every hospital in the area. | 局里彻查了区域内每个医院 |
[19:56] | Four have been using BioTech bone grafts. | 四个用了BioTech的移植骨 |
[19:59] | And three recipients from those hospitals have lung cancer. | 这几家医院中 有三位接受捐赠的患者已经确诊为癌症 |
[20:02] | Here’s another one. | 我这还有一个 |
[20:03] | And this one died of lung cancer three months ago. | 这位在三个月前就死于肺癌了 |
[20:05] | I’m checking on a burial site. | 我在查他的墓地 |
[20:06] | That makes 13, including Amy and the DeMarco woman. | 这样算就13个了 包括Amy和DeMarco这位女士 |
[20:10] | Probably all from the same donor. | 可能都接收了同一位捐赠者的骨头 |
[20:12] | We’re still waiting on Bethesda Naval Hospital. | 我们还在等贝塞斯达海军医院的消息 |
[20:15] | Can you ID these people? | 你能确定这些人的详细身份吗 |
[20:16] | Yeah, names and addresses on all of them. | 能 我有他们所有人的姓名和地址 |
[20:19] | I’ve already contacted Washington General | 我已经联系了华盛顿综合医院 |
[20:21] | to set up a biopsy testing facility. | 准备好做活体检查的测试仪器 |
[20:23] | Whew, man. | 天哪 |
[20:25] | How can one dead guy do so much damage? | 怎么一个死去的人能造成这么大的伤害 |
[20:28] | That’s a good idea. | 这个思路不错 |
[20:30] | What idea? | 什么思路 |
[20:32] | Identify the donor, | 确认捐赠者的身份 |
[20:33] | and we might be able to find out | 然后我们可能可以顺藤摸瓜 |
[20:34] | how BioTech got his bones. | 知道BioTech是怎么拿到他的骨头的 |
[20:36] | Got it. Second decedent’s name is Ronald Lupo. | 有了 第二位死者的姓名是Ronald Lupo |
[20:39] | I found him at a cemetery in Lynchburg. | 我发现他被埋葬在林奇堡的公募里 |
[20:42] | Virginia? | 弗吉尼亚州吗 |
[20:43] | Yeah, why? | 对 咋了 |
[20:43] | Because it means that this fraud just crossed state lines | 因为这就意味着这个案子已经跨过了州界 |
[20:45] | and became a legitimate case for the FBI. | 成为了FBI管辖范围内的案件了 |
[20:48] | Looks like I don’t have to use my sick days anymore, huh? | 看来我可以不用再请病假了 对不 |
[20:55] | How many? | 多少个 |
[20:57] | – Sick or dead? – Dead. | – 生病了还是死亡了 – 死亡的 |
[20:59] | Two. That we know of. | 两个 那还只是我们知道的 |
[21:02] | But that makes it a multiple homicide cases. | 但是这也就意味着案子变成了多重谋杀案 |
[21:04] | And since it’s not isolated to the district, | 而且这并不仅仅发生在特区 |
[21:06] | and the recipients are in multiple states… | 接受移植的人在不止一个州… |
[21:08] | this falls under FBI jurisdiction. | 这就变成了FBI的所属案件 |
[21:10] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[21:12] | I should kick your ass. | 我真应该给你点颜色看看 |
[21:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:17] | What’d you do, take sick time to work on this? | 你怎么做的 请病假查这个案子吗 |
[21:22] | Yeah. Migraine. | 对 偏头痛 |
[21:28] | Thanks, Booth. | 谢谢你 Booth |
[21:32] | Catch the son of a bitch that did this to my daughter. | 抓住这个让我女儿生病的狗娘养的混蛋 |
[21:35] | That’s absolutely my intention, sir. | 这恰恰是我的意图 长官 |
[22:33] | Results? | 结果呢 |
[22:35] | So far there are three other early signs of cancer cells. | 目前为止有三个检查出早期癌细胞 |
[22:38] | Aggressive chemo and radiation treatments | 积极的化疗以及放射疗法 |
[22:40] | should be able to slow it down. | 可能可以减缓发病 |
[22:45] | Admiring your handiwork, doctor? | 欣赏你的杰作吗 医生 |
[22:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:54] | Amy Amy? | |
[22:55] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[22:56] | Easy. | 温和点 |
[22:58] | Hey. You all right? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[23:03] | Did all these people get bones from the same donor I did? | 这些人也是和我一样接受了同一个人的移植骨吗 |
[23:06] | Uh- huh. | 嗯 |
[23:08] | Do they all have cancer? | 他们都得癌症了吗 |
[23:09] | No, not all of them. | 没有 不是全部都得了 |
[23:11] | But the sooner the ones who are infected know, the better. | 但是这些感染者越早知道越好 |
[23:15] | Who would do a thing like that? | 谁会做这样的事情 |
[23:17] | If they knew they were sick, | 如果他们知道自己病了 |
[23:18] | why make other people sick, too? | 为什么还要让别人也生病 |
[23:20] | I don’t know. It’s terrible. | 我不知道 这太可怕了 |
[23:23] | But that’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 但是这也是我们在努力弄清楚的事情 |
[23:25] | So, if you take the bad grafts out, | 所以 如果你把坏的骨头拿出来 |
[23:29] | will they be okay? | 他们会好吗 |
[23:32] | Some of ’em. | 一些人会的 |
[23:33] | But…not me? | 但是…我不能 |
[23:40] | No. | 不能 |
[23:43] | I want this out of me. | 把这个骨头从我身体里拿走 |
[23:45] | Sweetheart, you’re not strong enough… | 亲爱的 你不够强壮来做… |
[23:47] | Get them to take it out. | 让他们把这个拿出去 |
[23:48] | Amy, you have to understand. | Amy 你需要理解 |
[23:51] | – All of these people… – I don’t care! | – 这些所有人… – 我不在乎 |
[23:55] | You’re saving their lives. | 你在救他们的命 |
[24:11] | We’ve traced all these grafts back to the donor | 我们将这些移植骨全部用来追溯捐赠者 |
[24:13] | and still know almost nothing. | 依旧一无所知 |
[24:15] | Well, not exactly nothing. | 好吧 其实也不是一无所知 |
[24:16] | Zack, look at the slope of the sciatic notch in the pelvis. | Zack 看一下盆骨的坐骨切痕的斜度 |
[24:20] | And the non- elevated auricular surface. | 以及未提高的耳状面 |
[24:23] | He was definitely male. | 他肯定是名男性 |
[24:25] | The osteon count in the femoral joint | 股骨连接处的骨单位 |
[24:27] | confirms the donor was over 60. | 同样显示捐赠者超过60岁了 |
[24:29] | It’s a solid start, but we need a lot more. | 开局不错 但是我们还需更多证据 |
[24:33] | Osteophytosis with narrowing of intervertebral spaces | 骨质增生以及椎间距离的减少 |
[24:38] | indicates consistent heavy lifting. | 表明出长期搬运重物 |
[24:41] | Construction worker? | 建筑工人? |
[24:43] | It’s hard to say, exactly. | 确切而言 不好说 |
[24:44] | Definitely a burly type. | 但绝对是很壮的 |
[24:46] | If we can keep guessing about what he was like on the inside, | 如果我们可以一直猜测他内部结构是怎样的 |
[24:50] | then Angela can hypothesize about his appearance, size, weight. | Angela就可以模拟出来他的外貌 身高 体重 |
[24:54] | I’m on it. | 我在做呢 |
[24:58] | I scanned in the x- rays of all the graft recipients, | 我把所有接受移植的人的X光片 |
[25:01] | as well as the pieces from the exhumed bodies. | 以及挖掘出来的遗骨的移植骨都扫描输入了 |
[25:04] | Okay. Now what? | 好吧 那现在怎样 |
[25:05] | Connect the dots? | 将零散的点连成线吗 |
[25:06] | More like connect the body parts. | 不如说是将人体部位连接起来 |
[25:08] | Think of it as sculpting from the inside out. | 就当这是从内部到外部的雕塑 |
[25:12] | The more that I know about our donor, | 关于我们的捐赠者的信息越多 |
[25:14] | the better I can guess what he might have looked like. | 我就能越准确的猜测出来他的外表样貌 |
[25:16] | The fragments originated from nine sites on the donor’s body. | 这些碎片来自于捐赠者身体的九个部位 |
[25:19] | If we connect the grafts… | 如果我们将移植骨连接起来… |
[25:22] | now input all the anatomical factors and core anomalies. | 然后输入所有的结构因素以及明显的异常 |
[25:29] | Guys, meet donor X, | 各位 来见一下捐赠者X |
[25:32] | the man who caused all this pain. | 造成所有痛苦的男人 |
[25:36] | So that’s our serial killer. | 所以那就是我们的连环杀手 |
[25:39] | God, he probably had no idea | 天 他也许根本不知道 |
[25:40] | how much damage he was gonna cause. | 他将要造成多少伤害 |
[25:41] | Do we have enough to track him down? | 我们有的证据足够查到他的身份吗 |
[25:43] | Hodgins Hodgins? | |
[25:43] | Maybe. With LIBS. | 也许吧 有LIBS帮助的话 |
[25:45] | Who’s LIBS? | LIBS是谁 |
[25:46] | Laser induced breakdown spectroscopy. | 激光诱导击穿光谱 |
[25:48] | It’ll give us an elemental analysis of the old bastard. | 它能够告诉我们这个老混球的元素分析结果 |
[25:51] | Angela told us what he looked like. | Angela给了我们他的样貌 |
[25:53] | Now Hodgins can tell us where he lived. | 现在Hodgins可以告诉我们他住在哪里了 |
[25:55] | Well, we’ll find him. | 行吧 我们能找到他的 |
[25:58] | We have to. | 我们必须找到他 |
[26:19] | Strontium isotope levels suggest | 锶同位素水平显示 |
[26:21] | donor X lived the last 20 years on the east coast. | 捐赠者X过去的20年都在东海岸居住 |
[26:24] | Extremely low levels of fluoride in the cancellous bone. | 在松质骨内氟化物含量极低 |
[26:27] | Unusual, since most tap water is fluoridated. | 这不正常 大多数自来水都是含氟的 |
[26:30] | Except for parts of the Appalachian mountains. | 除了阿巴拉契亚山脉的有些地方 |
[26:33] | A few of the Hatfields and the McCoys still have no teeth. | 在哈特菲尔德和麦考伊地区的有些人还没有牙呢 |
[26:37] | So, we’re looking for someone | 所以我们在找一个 |
[26:38] | from Tennessee, West Virginia, or North Carolina. | 来自田纳西州 西弗吉尼亚州 或者北卡罗来纳州的人 |
[26:41] | Oh, great. That, uh, narrows it down. | 嗯 很不错 那 倒是缩小了范围 |
[26:43] | High levels of C8. | C8的含量极高 |
[26:45] | That’s a key ingredient of Teflon. | 这是聚四氟乙烯的主要原料 |
[26:47] | There’s a Teflon plant in Parkersburg, West Virginia. | 在西弗吉尼亚州的帕克斯堡有个聚四氟乙烯工厂 |
[26:51] | And miniscule traces of nuclear sub particles. | 以及极小含量的核子粒子 |
[26:55] | Wasn’t there a problem about 15 years ago | 15年前在Brant’s Cliff发电厂 |
[26:57] | at Brant’s Cliff power facility? | 是不是出过一次问题 |
[26:58] | Yeah, just a little one. | 对 很小的一次 |
[27:00] | Employees there were growing a second head. | 那里的员工当时都开始长第二颗头了 |
[27:02] | Can you say cover- up? | 你能说这不是故意隐瞒吗 |
[27:03] | Okay, where’s Brant’s Cliff? | 好吧 Brant’s Cliff在哪 |
[27:05] | West Virginia, also. | 也在西弗吉尼亚州 |
[27:06] | Okay, fine. So then we’re trying to ID a guy | 好吧 那么我们需要确认一个 |
[27:08] | who’s 65 years of age, roughly 200 pounds, | 65岁 大约200磅重 |
[27:11] | lives in West Virginia, | 住在弗吉尼亚州的人 |
[27:12] | died of lung cancer within the last year, right? | 去年还死于肺癌 对吗 |
[27:19] | Hey, look, there are three potential West Virginia donors | 嘿 看 有三个西弗吉尼亚潜在捐赠者 |
[27:21] | we could be talking about. | 我们可以去聊聊的 |
[27:22] | There’s- there’s Lester Blake out of Tague. | 在Tague有个 有个叫Lester Blake的 |
[27:25] | There’s Blair Simmons out of… | 还有个Blair Simmons住在… |
[27:26] | Hey, lady, watch where you’re driving! | 嘿 这位女士 开车看路好不好 |
[27:29] | I’d rather not be a donor myself. | 我现在还不想成为一个捐赠者呢 |
[27:32] | Blair Simmons out of Daily. | Blair Simmons住在Daily |
[27:34] | And William Hastings out of Beard’s Fork. | 然后还有个叫William Hastings住在Beard’s Fork |
[27:38] | All three men died of mesothelioma last August. | 这三人都在去年八月死于间皮瘤 |
[27:41] | Okay, we’ll be in Beard’s Fork within about an hour, okay? | 好吧 我们大概还有一个小时就能到Beard’s Fork了 |
[27:43] | You sure Zack and Hodgins are on the other two, right? | 你确定Zack和Hodgins在其他两个地方对吗 |
[27:46] | This is Brennan. | 我是Brennan |
[27:47] | Dr. Brennan, I’m at Lester Blake’s exhumation. | Dr. Brennan 我在Lester Blake的挖掘现场 |
[27:50] | I’ve examined the remains. | 我检查了遗体 |
[27:52] | This is Booth. | 我是Booth |
[27:54] | Blair Simmons isn’t dead. | Blair Simmons还没死呢 |
[27:56] | What? | 啥 |
[27:56] | He’s frozen. In a cryogenics lab. | 他被冻着呢 在一个低温实验室里 |
[27:59] | What do you mean, frozen? | 你说冻着呢 是什么意思 |
[28:00] | Like a supermarket turkey. | 就像超市里的火鸡那样 |
[28:01] | Not a scratch on him. | 没有一点伤痕 |
[28:03] | And I think he’s wedged between | 我想他嵌在 |
[28:04] | Walt Disney and Ted Williams. | 沃特・迪士尼和泰德・威廉斯(棒球运动员)中间呢 |
[28:06] | There’s no sign of body tampering, | 没有迹象显示遗体有伤 |
[28:08] | and it’s clear his casket hasn’t been opened since his burial. | 也很显然他被埋葬后棺材从没被打开过 |
[28:10] | So, if Blake isn’t our donor… | 所以 如果Blake不是我们的捐赠者… |
[28:12] | So if Simmons isn’t our donor… | 所以如果Simmons不是我们的捐赠者… |
[28:14] | Mrs. Hastings, what did your husband do for a living? | Mrs. Hastings您丈夫生前是做什么工作的 |
[28:17] | Ah, this and that. | 啊 一会儿这个一会儿那个 |
[28:20] | Bill worked in construction for a time. | Bill在建筑工地做过一阵 |
[28:22] | Did the night shift down at Brant’s Cliff. | 在Brant’s Cliff值过夜班 |
[28:24] | Opened a roofing business a few years back. | 几年前还开过屋顶铺设的生意 |
[28:26] | Roofing? | 屋顶铺设 |
[28:27] | Shingling and fire proofing and such. | 铺瓦 防火之类的什么 |
[28:30] | So he handled asbestos? | 所以他常接触石棉 |
[28:32] | Doctors say that’s what finally got him. | 医生说就是那个让他染病的 |
[28:35] | Why are you all so curious? | 你们为什么这么好奇 |
[28:36] | Well, Mrs. Hastings, your husband did time for petty theft and fraud. | Mrs. Hastings您的丈夫曾因盗窃和欺诈入狱 |
[28:39] | And you lost your home, your cars. | 您失去了房子 车子 |
[28:41] | And he left you with nothing. | 他什么都没给您留下 |
[28:42] | Ah, Bill Hastings was an old fool, | 啊 Bill Hastings是个大傻子 |
[28:44] | deserved what came to him. | 得病也是他应得的报应 |
[28:46] | You needed money. | 您需要钱 |
[28:47] | Did anyone approach you | 有没有谁跟您讲过 |
[28:48] | about selling his parts after he died? | 在他死后出售他的器官呢 |
[28:50] | Pardon? I- I’m afraid I don’t follow. | 你说什么 我想我没听懂 |
[28:54] | Well, his family has a cemetery plot in Kincaid, | 他在Kincaid有家族墓地 |
[28:58] | yet you cremated him. | 但是您却火化了他 |
[29:00] | Are you…are you hiding something? | 您是在…隐瞒什么吗 |
[29:05] | I did that because | 我这么做是因为 |
[29:07] | the guy at the funeral home said it was cheaper. | 在殡仪馆的人说这样更便宜一些 |
[29:09] | We couldn’t afford a proper burial. | 我们没钱能办一场葬礼 |
[29:11] | What funeral home? | 哪个殡仪馆 |
[29:13] | Um, it was called Martin…I think. | 呃 叫Martin的 好像是 |
[29:16] | Where are the ashes? | 骨灰在哪里呢 |
[29:17] | Out back in the yard. | 在院子里埋着 |
[29:18] | Would you mind if we take a sample? | 我取个样本您是否介意呢 |
[29:20] | I sure as hell do. | 该死的我当然介意 |
[29:22] | I don’t like what y’all are accusing me of doing. | 我不喜欢你们诬陷我的样子 |
[29:25] | All right, we’ll just come back with a warrant, that’s all. | 好吧 那我们稍后会拿着搜查令再来 就这样 |
[29:27] | You better bring you some dogs | 你最好再带着你们的狗 |
[29:28] | and bring those trigger- happy agents of yours, too, | 以及那些喜欢乱开枪的探员一起来 |
[29:31] | ’cause this conversation is over. | 因为我们之间没得谈 |
[29:32] | Come on, Bones, let’s go. | 走吧 Bones 我们走 |
[29:34] | Have a nice day. | 祝您生活愉快 |
[29:39] | Look, she insists that her husband wasn’t the donor, | 你看 她坚持说她丈夫不是捐赠者 |
[29:42] | but the evidence is overwhelming. | 但是证据确凿 |
[29:43] | If I could get my hands on a soil sample, | 如果我能接触到土壤样本 |
[29:45] | I know there are bone fragments still intact | 我知道一定有完整的骨头碎片 |
[29:47] | that we can positively identify him with. | 可以让我们确定他的身份的 |
[29:49] | Was there an insurance policy in place? | 他有没有医疗保单呢 |
[29:51] | None. More reason to sell the illegal grafts. | 没有 更有动机贩卖非法移植骨了 |
[29:54] | Look, the funeral home had to have been in cahoots with her. | 我说 殡仪馆一定和她相互勾结的 |
[29:57] | So, all you have to do is connect the widow to the funeral home. | 所以你需要做的就是找到这个寡妇和殡仪馆的关系 |
[30:01] | Then the home to BioTech. | 然后再找到殡仪馆和BioTech的关系 |
[30:02] | Mr. Cullen Mr. Cullen? | |
[30:04] | We need to speak to you and Amy’s mother privately. | 我们需要和您以及Amy的母亲单独聊一下 |
[30:06] | We will go. Come on, Bones. | 我们先走了 走吧 Bones |
[30:24] | She’s telling them the treatment didn’t work. | 她在跟他们说治疗不管用 |
[30:28] | And there’s nothing else they can do. | 他们也无能为力了 |
[30:35] | I hate seeing them so sad. | 我不想看到他们这么伤心 |
[31:08] | Bones Bones Bones Bones? Bones? Bones, | |
[31:10] | I know that you find dead people intriguing, | 我知道对死人很感兴趣 |
[31:12] | but just try to put on your sad face. | 但是你最好尝试表现出伤心的样子 |
[31:25] | I’m sorry. I’m in the middle of a service. | 我很抱歉 我现在还在工作中 |
[31:27] | Well, this will only take a minute. | 没事 我们不会占用几分钟的 |
[31:28] | Uh, Mr…Jessup- – he- he ain’t going nowhere. | 呃 Mr. Jessup 他也不赶着去其他地方了 |
[31:31] | And what’s this about, exactly? | 到底是为了什么事 |
[31:33] | William Hastings William Hastings. | |
[31:34] | Uh, is he someone you’ve lost? | 呃 这是您过世的亲属吗 |
[31:36] | More like somebody we’ve found. | 更准确的说是我们发现的人 |
[31:38] | He passed away a year ago. | 他一年前过世 |
[31:39] | You cremated him, but somehow, | 你火化的他 但是不知怎么 |
[31:41] | his bones were illegally harvested prior to the procedure. | 他的骨头却在火化前被非法回收了 |
[31:45] | Uh, not here. | 呃 不是在这里 |
[31:46] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[31:46] | Well, this is my mortuary. | 好吧 这是我的停尸间 |
[31:48] | I’ve been in business almost a decade, | 我都做这生意将近十年了 |
[31:50] | and I have no recollection whatsoever of a Mr. Hastings. | 我不记得什么Mr. Hastings |
[31:54] | His wife mentioned this place specifically. | 他的妻子特别提起了这个地方 |
[31:57] | It’s unfortunate, but the bereaved are often confused. | 很抱歉 但是失去亲人的人们常常会记混 |
[32:00] | In this case, I don’t think so. | 这件事 我不这么认为 |
[32:01] | We don’t think so. | 我们不这么认为 |
[32:05] | If you’ll excuse me, I have mourners waiting. | 如果没什么的话 还有哀悼者等我回去呢 |
[32:07] | Well, maybe you can just double- check your records | 我看 也许你应该复核一下你的记录 |
[32:09] | and get back to me. | 然后再跟我说一下 |
[32:10] | I would, but my records are impeccable. | 我会的 但是我的记录是没有瑕疵的 |
[32:13] | There’s nothing to double- check. | 没有什么需要复核的 |
[32:17] | That was quick. | 真够迅速 |
[32:19] | I need to get those ashes from her yard. | 我需要她院子里的骨灰 |
[32:21] | You got’ em. All right, I’ll get the warrant. | 你马上就能得到的 好吧 我会拿到搜查令的 |
[32:23] | And don’t forget the dogs | 别忘了带狗 |
[32:24] | and the gun toting agents she asked for. | 以及她要求的持枪行凶的探员 |
[32:25] | Oh, believe me, trust me, I won’t forget that. | 我真的 相信我 我可忘不了那些 |
[32:33] | So I looked it up on the internet. | 所以我上网查了下 |
[32:34] | You can get $10,000 for grafts | 最近在黑市上 |
[32:37] | on the black market these days. | 一块移植骨就能卖1万美金 |
[32:38] | Ten grand? Jeez, my bones are worth more than that. | 一万美金 天 我的骨头肯定更值钱 |
[32:41] | What makes you so special? | 你为啥这么特殊 |
[32:43] | Three glasses of milk a day, | 每天三杯牛奶 |
[32:44] | I work out, and I eat right. | 我常锻炼 我还不乱吃垃圾食品 |
[32:46] | X- ray micro- fluorescence | X射线显微荧光显示 |
[32:47] | shows a high concentration of calcium carbonate. | 有高浓度的碳酸钙 |
[32:49] | That’s a revelation. | 这倒是挺出乎意料的 |
[32:51] | Seriously, Hodgins, is there anything | 正经事儿 Hodgins 有没有任何 |
[32:53] | that we can link to William Hastings’ medical records? | 可以让我们将病例联系到一起的东西吗 |
[32:56] | Everything tracks. | 所有的都能联系到 |
[32:57] | The cremains are consistent those of William Hastings. | 骨灰和William Hastings的移植骨是一致的 |
[33:00] | Question I keep asking is, if the widow is guilty, | 现在让我困惑的是 如果那个寡妇是有罪的话 |
[33:02] | why keep the remains so close to home? | 那她为什么要把遗骨放得这么近呢 |
[33:04] | What if she didn’t know about it? | 如果她根本不知道呢 |
[33:06] | Oh, come on, Bones. She hated the guy. | 哦 醒醒吧 Bones 她恨死她男人了 |
[33:07] | My guess is she’s got ten Gs | 我猜测她已经得到一万美金了 |
[33:09] | stuffed in her mattress back in trailerville. | 然后藏在她的床垫里 |
[33:11] | No, I mean it. | 不 我是认真的 |
[33:12] | There are no unusual bank records, no deposits. | 没有任何不寻常的银行交易记录 没有存款 |
[33:15] | What if they took the grafts, | 如果他们就是拿走了骨头 |
[33:17] | gave her back the ashes, and she was none the wiser? | 把骨灰给她了 然后她一无所知呢 |
[33:19] | Man, is she going to be pissed. | 天 那她肯定会气死的 |
[33:21] | So, if it’s not the widow Hastings, | 所以 如果不是寡妇Hastings |
[33:23] | I’m doubling down on the mortician. Everybody in | 那我双倍赌注押在殡仪馆的人身上 还有人押吗 |
[33:26] | You in? | 你赌吗 |
[33:38] | Ah, jeez. | 啊 天哪 |
[33:40] | Excuse me. This body is being prepped. | 不好意思 我正在整理他的遗容 |
[33:42] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[33:42] | What we want is to know | 我们想要知道 |
[33:43] | where you harvested Mr. Hastings’ body. | 你是从哪里处理Mr. Hastings的遗体的 |
[33:46] | I told you, I don’t know who Hastings is. | 我告诉过你 我不知道Hastings是谁 |
[33:49] | Well, we think you’re lying. | 好吧 我想你在说谎 |
[33:50] | We think you’re selling bone and tissue grafts illegally. | 我们觉得你在非法贩卖移植的骨头和组织器官 |
[33:53] | And I think your accusations are outlandish, | 我觉得你们的指控是莫须有的 |
[33:56] | and you should call my lawyer. | 而且你们应该给我的律师打电话 |
[33:57] | Yeah? Well, we have a warrant here to look around a little. | 是吗 好吧 这里有个搜查令可以让我们到处看一下 |
[34:05] | What’s this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[34:06] | Casket showroom. They’re having a sale. | 棺材展示间 现在正在打折 |
[34:10] | It’s like a sick department store. | 这看着就跟个变态百货公司似的 |
[34:12] | All right, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[34:13] | Nobody would be cutting anybody up in this place. Let’s go. | 没人会在这种地方切尸体的 咱走吧 |
[34:16] | Whoa. Wait. Over there. | 哇 等等 这里 |
[34:20] | What? It’s a water line. | 什么 这是条吃水线 |
[34:22] | What’s the big deal? | 那有啥呢 |
[34:23] | But the floor slopes toward the center of the room. | 但是地板是向屋子中心倾斜的 |
[34:26] | This wasn’t always used for a showroom. | 这个地方并不是一直都是展示间 |
[34:28] | I wonder what’s under the carpet. | 我想知道地毯下面是什么 |
[34:32] | If body work was done in here, | 如果尸体是在这里处理的 |
[34:35] | they’d need a drain. | 他们需要排水的 |
[34:38] | You kidding me? It’s a drain? | 你别说 有个排水道呢 |
[34:40] | This is our sales office. | 这是我们的销售间 |
[34:42] | There is nothing in here you need to see. | 在这里没什么你需要看的 |
[34:44] | The only thing in this room is caskets. | 在这里唯一有的就是棺材 |
[34:47] | I’m not so sure about that. | 我可不确定哟 |
[34:49] | You’re making a mistake. | 你做的都是不对的 |
[34:52] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[34:54] | She’s ruining my merchandise! | 她正在破坏我的商品 |
[34:56] | Come on. How much is that one? | 行了吧 那能有多少钱 |
[34:57] | – $7,000. – Bones, watch the scuff marks | – 七千美金 – Bones 别剐蹭了哈 |
[35:00] | Mr. Martin, this room is designed to be washed clean. | Mr. Martin 这间房间设计的初衷是来清洗的 |
[35:03] | You’ve got drains in the floor. | 在地板上有排水道 |
[35:05] | I think this is where you did the bone harvesting. | 我想这就是你们处理和回收骨头的地方 |
[35:08] | When you thought we were coming back, | 当你觉得我们会再来的时候 |
[35:09] | you moved everything around. | 你就改变了屋子的装饰 |
[35:11] | That’s absurd. I did no such thing. | 那太荒唐了 我可没这么做 |
[35:13] | You’re an excellent house cleaner. | 你打扫得非常干净 |
[35:16] | But in the carpeting and tidying up, | 但是在铺地毯和清洁整理的过程中 |
[35:18] | you forgot about one thing. | 你忘了一件事 |
[35:25] | Bone dust. | 骨头粉末 |
[35:27] | You forgot about airborne particles. | 你忘了空气微粒 |
[35:35] | Today, Zack. I need something today. | 今天 Zack 我今天就要结果 |
[35:37] | Hey, don’t harass my assistant. | 嘿 不要骚扰我的助手 |
[35:40] | That’s right. That’s our job. | 好吧 那是我们的工作 |
[35:41] | I sifted dust particles through a series of filters, | 我用一系列的过滤器筛了骨头粉末 |
[35:44] | then separated the largest pieces | 然后把大块的分离出来 |
[35:46] | and magnified them to compare the osteons. | 然后放大他们和骨单位对比 |
[35:48] | The particles in the vent | 在通风口里面的微粒 |
[35:49] | definitely came from cutting human skeletal remains. | 绝对是切割人类骸骨的粉尘 |
[35:52] | William Hastings’ remains? | William Hastings的遗体吗 |
[35:53] | I’m comparing particles to the biopsy | 我在和我们从Kelly DeMarco身上取出的 |
[35:55] | we excised from Kelly DeMarco. | 组织活体比较 |
[35:57] | Compare. | 那就比较啊 |
[36:04] | So? Is it him? | 所以 是他吗 |
[36:07] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[36:09] | But here’s the kickster… | 但是真正的翻转… |
[36:11] | “Kicker,” Bones. Here’s the *kicker*. | 反转 Bones 真正的反转 |
[36:13] | There’s bone dust from at least seven other bodies | 在那个通风口里的骨头粉末 |
[36:16] | in that vent filter as well. | 来自于至少七具其他的尸体 |
[36:17] | Seven? | 七具? |
[36:18] | Cutting through periosteum for grafting purposes | 为了移植目的而在骨膜内切割 |
[36:20] | takes medical training. | 这是需要受过医学训练的 |
[36:22] | Except for the tainted samples, | 除了这些样本都是染病的之外 |
[36:23] | these bone grafts are expertly harvested. | 他们都是被非常专业地处理的 |
[36:25] | Okay, so we’re looking for someone | 好吧 所以我们要找的人 |
[36:26] | who has medical training. | 是受过医学训练的 |
[36:27] | Martin is a mortician, not a doctor. | Martin是个殡仪工作者 不是个医生 |
[36:30] | Let’s say he’s running a chop shop. | 假设他在经营这家地下分尸铺 |
[36:32] | Let’s say he was selling illegal parts to tissue labs. | 假设他在出售非法器官给组织库 |
[36:35] | Who was actually doing the cutting? | 但是又是谁实际在切割器官呢 |
[36:37] | And who was selling to hospitals as BioTech? | 谁又在以BioTech的名义卖给了医院呢 |
[36:44] | How much money have you made | Nick 这些年通过做这个 |
[36:46] | over the years doing this, Nick? | 你赚了多少钱了 |
[36:48] | Tens, oh, hundreds of thousands of dollars? | 数十万 哦 还是数百万美金了 |
[36:52] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:53] | William Hastings had an aggressive form of cancer | William Hastings得的是非常具有攻击性的 |
[36:56] | that was very rare. | 极其罕见的一种癌症 |
[36:57] | You made some pocket change off his grafts. | 你直接通过他的骨头赚了一笔 |
[36:59] | You didn’t even tell his wife. | 甚至都没跟他妻子说 |
[37:00] | Now a bunch of people are sick. Two died. | 现在一堆人都生病了 两个死亡 |
[37:02] | You’re looking at multiple counts of mudder. | 你现在面临着多重谋杀的指控 |
[37:04] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没有杀害任何人 |
[37:06] | No, no, you didn’t kill anybody. | 不 不 你没有杀人 |
[37:07] | Mean, they were already dead. | 我说 他们已经死了 |
[37:08] | You were just recycling. | 你只是做些回收 |
[37:10] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没做任何坏事 |
[37:11] | You have any doctor training? | 你有过任何医学培训吗 |
[37:12] | No. | 没有 |
[37:13] | Spend any time in the service as a medic or a nurse? | 做过医科学生或者护士吗 |
[37:15] | No. | 没有 |
[37:16] | No. Then who did the cutting? | 没有 那是谁上手切割的 |
[37:17] | Who did the cutting of the grafts, huh? | 谁切割的移植骨 嗯 |
[37:19] | Somebody knew what they were doing. | 有人知道自己在做什么 |
[37:21] | Your phone records show that | 你的电话记录显示 |
[37:22] | during the months around hastings’ death, | 在Hastings死亡的几个月内 |
[37:23] | you received dozens of calls from disposable cells. | 你接到了几十通一次性手机打来的电话 |
[37:26] | Four different ones, huh? | 四部不同的一次性手机 |
[37:28] | What do you make of that? | 你在做什么呢 |
[37:31] | I don’t recall this. | 我不记得了 |
[37:33] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[37:33] | The dust that we got off the vent in your showroom | 我们从你展示间收集的粉末 |
[37:37] | matched hastings and seven other bodies. | 和Hastings以及七具其他遗体匹配 |
[37:40] | Who do you work with? | 你在和谁合作 |
[37:41] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:42] | I think you do. | 我想你知道 |
[37:44] | I think you and your partners knew | 我想你和你的同伙知道 |
[37:46] | that the bones were cancerous, and you didn’t care! | 骨头是带有癌细胞的 但是你们根本不在乎 |
[37:49] | Who is it, huh? | 是谁 嗯 |
[37:50] | Who the hell did this to my daughter?! Huh?! | 是哪个天杀的对我女儿做了这种事 嗯 |
[37:53] | Sir, sir, sir, I got him. I got him, sir. Please. | 长官 长官 长官 交给我 长官 请让我来 |
[37:57] | Bones, how long is it going to take you to… | Bones 你需要多长时间来… |
[37:59] | Bones?! Come on. | Bones 冷静 |
[38:10] | Oh, Dr. Brennan. You startled me. | 哦 Dr. Brennan 你吓了我一跳 |
[38:13] | Mind if I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[38:15] | Not at all. | 请进 |
[38:16] | I was just trying to keep things organized. | 我正在整理东西呢 |
[38:18] | What we do here is so important. | 我们做的事情太重要了 |
[38:20] | We can’t risk making any mistakes. | 我们可出不了任何差池 |
[38:22] | Ms. Combs, tell me, | Ms. Combs 跟我说说 |
[38:23] | what do you use these phones for? | 你们用这些电话做什么呢 |
[38:25] | Recipients, primarily. | 主要是联系受赠者 |
[38:27] | We never know when a donor organ is going to come in. | 我们永远不知道什么时候就会有捐赠的器官了 |
[38:29] | So it’s imperative that they can be reached at all times. | 所以他们可以在任何时间都被联系到是至关重要的 |
[38:32] | Ever use one yourself? | 你自己用过吗 |
[38:35] | What can I do for you, doctor? | 我能为你做什么呢 Doctor |
[38:37] | Have you always wanted to work in a hospital? | 你想要在医院工作吗 |
[38:39] | I mean, it’s incredibly rewarding, I know. | 你做的事很有价值 我明白 |
[38:41] | But you ever want to study medicine? | 但是你想过去学医吗 |
[38:44] | I did at one time. Yes. | 我以前学过 是的 |
[38:46] | How do you feel, Ms. Combs? | 你感觉如何 Ms. Combs |
[38:48] | Have you been coughing at all? | 你经常咳嗽吗 |
[38:49] | Do you feel a tightness in your chest? | 你觉得胸腔发紧吗 |
[38:52] | I feel fine, actually. | 我其实还挺好的 |
[38:53] | How often does Dr. Ogden write prescriptions? | Dr. Ogden多久写一次处方呢 |
[38:56] | Rarely. As coordinator, he doesn’t practice. | 很少 作为一名协调员 他不实际上手 |
[38:59] | Yet the pharmacy downstairs told the FBI that | 但是楼下的药房告诉FBI |
[39:01] | he wrote you a script for an expectorant for a cough. | 他给你写了一个治疗咳嗽和化痰的处方 |
[39:04] | Well, there must be some mistake. He’d never… | 啊 那肯定是有什么误会 他从来不会… |
[39:06] | You wrote that prescription yourself, didn’t you? | 你自己写的那个处方 是不是 |
[39:10] | I know what you’ve been doing with Martin, | 我知道你和Martin在做什么 |
[39:13] | to Hastings and the others. | 对Hastings和其他人做了什么 |
[39:14] | See, if you’d finished medical school, you’d know. | 你看 如果你在医学院毕业了的话 你就会知道 |
[39:17] | Bone dust is very dangerous if inhaled. | 如果吸入了骨头粉末是非常危险的 |
[39:20] | When you were taking those grafts, | 在你回收移植器官的时候 |
[39:22] | I doubt you were wearing a mask | 我想你可能没有戴面具 |
[39:24] | You’re sick, Ms. Combs. | 你生病了 Ms. Combs |
[39:25] | And I don’t just mean in a mentally disturbed way. | 我可不是在吓唬你 |
[39:32] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[39:33] | You can’t prove anything. | 你证明不了任何事情 |
[39:34] | We’re in a hospital. | 我们在医院里呢 |
[39:35] | Why don’t we go get a chest x- ray and find out? | 为什么我们不去做个胸腔X光检查一下 |
[39:39] | I’d like to read you your rights. | 我很乐意宣读你的权利 |
[39:40] | Alexandra, what’s going on? | Alexandra 发生什么事了 |
[39:45] | So the transplant assistant fancied herself a doctor? | 所以移植器官助手想象自己是个医生 |
[39:48] | Not a doctor exactly, | 确切而言不是医生 |
[39:50] | but qualified enough to extricate bone grafts from a cadaver. | 但是够格从尸体上切割移植骨了 |
[39:54] | And what about BioTech tissue labs? | 那么BioTech组织库怎么讲 |
[39:56] | Once, it was a legitimate company. | 曾经 那也是个合法公司 |
[39:58] | Combs kept it alive on the web | Combs在网上冒用这家公司 |
[40:01] | and funneled the money | 然后将钱 |
[40:02] | into her own well- disguised bank account. | 都汇入她自己伪装好的银行账户里 |
[40:05] | So where does that leave Amy? | 所以Amy呢 她能得到什么 |
[40:07] | Same as where she started, | 一切如初 |
[40:08] | just with answers, that’s all. | 只得到了答案 仅此而已 |
[40:12] | Well, that is perfect. | 那真是太完美了 |
[40:15] | – Angela. – It’s okay. I got it. | – Angela – 没事 交给我 |
[40:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:28] | You all right? | 你好吗 |
[40:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:33] | No. No, I’m not. | 不 不 我不好 |
[40:37] | Look, we can solve 100- year- old crimes. | 你看 我们可以侦破100岁高龄的旧案 |
[40:40] | We can… we can track down serial killers | 我们可以 我们可以追踪连环杀手 |
[40:44] | and identify people when nothing is left of them but sludge. | 辨认什么都不剩只有烂泥的尸体 |
[40:49] | So why can’t we help a 15- year- old girl? | 那么为什么我们就不能帮助一个15岁的女孩子 |
[40:55] | All she wants to do is | 她的要求不过是 |
[40:57] | fall in love and visit the Louvre. | 谈恋爱和去卢浮宫 |
[41:03] | You can do that. | 你可以帮她实现的 |
[41:06] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[41:08] | You made a whole guy out of bone chips and lights. | 你可以用骨头碎片和光线就做出个人 |
[41:12] | You can create the louvre. | 你可以创造出来卢浮宫的 |
[41:19] | What about love? | 那爱情呢 |
[41:22] | What do you have to say about love? | 爱情你说怎么办 |
[41:24] | It’s overrated. | 爱情被高估了 |
[41:27] | Most of the time. | 大多时候来讲 |
[41:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:46] | Now, tell me what you see. | 现在 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[41:55] | Oh, wow, no way. | 哦 哇 不可能 |
[41:58] | Angela, this is unbelievable. | Angela 这简直太不可思议了 |
[42:05] | Welcome to the Louvre. | 欢迎来到卢浮宫 |
[42:07] | I’m really there. | 我真的在卢浮宫里 |
[42:09] | That’s amazing. | 这太惊人了 |
[42:10] | Is this your doing, Dr. Brennan? | 这是你做的吗 Dr. Brennan |
[42:13] | No, sir. It’s all Ms. Montenegro. | 不 长官 这全是Ms. Montenegro做的 |
[42:16] | Thank you, Angela. | 谢谢你 Angela |
[42:18] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[42:20] | So what do you think? | 所以你怎么看 |
[42:26] | I think it’s like heaven. | 我觉得这就像是天堂一样 |
[42:28] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[42:30] | Don’t say anything. | 那就别说 |
[42:33] | You don’t have to. | 你不用说什么 |