时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Never get used to the magnitude of this place, | 我一直都不习惯这么大的墓园 |
[00:04] | what it’s taken to keep this country free. | 维护美国自由需要牺牲这么多人 |
[00:06] | All societies build monuments to their dead | 每个国家都会为逝者建立墓地 |
[00:09] | to convince future combatants that it’s an honor to die in battle. | 这样之后的战士就会认为 为国捐躯是光荣的 |
[00:12] | Well, for these servicemen, it was, you know? | 对这些烈士来说 为国捐躯确实是种光荣 |
[00:14] | And somebody to use this place | 现在有人利用这个地方 |
[00:15] | to protest the war–it just pisses me off. | 来抗议战争 这让我很生气 |
[00:19] | These are the lives that gave them that right. | 正因这些烈士的牺牲 他们才能自由抗议 |
[00:21] | These men– they should be respected. | 这些烈士理应受到尊重 |
[00:22] | If they were really respected, | 如果人们真的尊重他们 |
[00:23] | maybe not so many of them would be buried here. | 也许就不会有这么多人牺牲了 |
[00:25] | Are we going to get into something here, Bones? | 我们争论这个有意义吗 |
[00:26] | I don’t see why. | 有意义 |
[00:28] | I think we both wish this place were a lot smaller. | 我们都希望牺牲的烈士更少 |
[00:31] | Agent Booth, Dr. Brennan, right this way. | Booth探员 Dr. Brennan 这边走 |
[00:36] | Must have happened in the middle of the night. | 应该是午夜发生的 |
[00:38] | Place is so big, no one saw the fire. | 这地方太大 没人看到有火 |
[00:45] | the accelerant was charcoal starter. | 助燃物是木炭 |
[00:47] | We didn’t find a suicide note. | 没发现遗书 |
[00:49] | If he was a protestor, wouldn’t he leave a note? | 如果他是抗议者 难道他会不留遗书吗 |
[00:51] | Didn’t need to. | 不需要 |
[00:53] | It’s on Charlie Kent’s grave. | 他死在Charlie Kent墓前 |
[00:54] | Press was coming out this morning to do a tribute to him. | 今早有他的公开媒体追悼会 |
[00:57] | It’s the one-year anniversary of his death. | 今天是他的一周年忌辰 |
[01:00] | Charlie Kent? | Charlie Kent是谁 |
[01:00] | He was in the national guard. | 他生前是后备役军人 |
[01:02] | He was about to be drafted by the NBA when he got shipped out to Iraq. | 当时他即将进入NBA却被派去了伊拉克 |
[01:05] | He gave his life | 他为保全自己的队员 |
[01:06] | taking out a group of insurgents to save his unit. | 与叛乱分子对抗牺牲 |
[01:10] | Won the silver star. | 国家给他颁了银星勋章 |
[01:11] | It’s male, African descent, | 死者为男性 非裔 |
[01:15] | approximately 20 to 29 years old. | 约20-29岁 |
[01:18] | Too early to determine cause of death. | 现在判定死因还为时过早 |
[01:20] | I’m not a pro, but I’m guessing fire. | 我不是专家都看出来是烧死的 |
[01:23] | The white house and D.O.D. want an I.D. as soon as possible. | 白宫和国防部要求尽快查清死者身份 |
[01:25] | So they can brand him a traitor. | 这样就可以给他冠上叛国者名头了 |
[01:27] | – Why do you have to be so cynical? – I’m not cynical. | – 你一定要这么愤世嫉俗吗 – 我不是愤世嫉俗 |
[01:29] | It’s a necessary part of the psychology of warfare– | 这是政府惯用的战争心理战术 |
[01:32] | heroes and villains. Without clear distinctions like that | 英雄和反派 如果没有这种明确的定义 |
[01:35] | we’d never be able to fight. | 我们就不会打仗 |
[01:36] | Yeah, well, I always found being shot at | 对我来说 会被枪杀 |
[01:39] | is a motivating factor. | 就是参战理由 |
[01:41] | Bag these fragments of his clothing. | 将这些衣物残片打包 |
[01:43] | I also want any singed plant life or debris you find around him. | 还有他周边所有烧焦的植物或残骸 |
[01:48] | I’m on it. | 我现在就去 |
[01:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:58] | That was Jamie Richards. | 这是Jamie Richards |
[02:00] | We were in the rangers together. | 我们是战友 |
[02:03] | He was hit by a roadside bomb just | 即将到达安全区时 |
[02:06] | outside the green zone. | 他被路边的炸弹击中 |
[02:09] | You know, he left a…a wife and two kids. | 留下妻子和两个孩子 |
[02:16] | The fact that he was near this… | 我觉得他还在… |
[02:19] | you believe somehow he’s still here watching? | 你觉得他与我们同在吗 |
[02:23] | Yeah. You don’t. I get that. | 我知道你不信 |
[02:27] | I know you think he was a good man. That’s… | 我知道你认为他是个好人 |
[02:31] | that’s enough for me. | 那就够了 |
[02:35] | Zack, I want pictures of all remaining tissue | Zack 在移动尸体前 |
[02:38] | before he’s moved. | 给所有残存组织拍照 |
[02:49] | ah…I used to love watching Kent play. He could fly. | 我以前喜欢看Kent打球 他弹跳力非常好 |
[02:53] | He made 46.4% of his three-point attempts in his last season. | 在最后一个赛季他进三分球的概率高达46.4% |
[02:56] | A basketball fan. I’m surprised, Mr. Addy. | Mr. Addy居然是篮球迷 |
[02:58] | Zack, I’d like you to keep cleaning the bones. | Zack 继续清理骨头 |
[03:01] | Did you see the game against North Carolina? | 你看过那场对北卡罗来纳的比赛吗 |
[03:03] | 53 points, and he grabbed 18 rebounds. | 他拿了53分 抢了18个篮板 |
[03:05] | Zack… Zack… | |
[03:07] | Sorry. Cleaning. | 抱歉 专心干活 |
[03:09] | It’s difficult knowing Kent will never play again. | 很难接受他不能再打球的事实 |
[03:11] | It makes the war so real. | 让我如此真切感受到战争的存在 |
[03:12] | Which is odd | 这很不寻常 |
[03:13] | since it was all fiction that got us there in the first place. | 因为最开始我们挑起战争的理由就是虚构的 |
[03:16] | So you don’t think we should stand up to tyrants? | 你觉得我们不应该对抗暴君吗 |
[03:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[03:19] | I’ve been waiting for the press to do that for three years now. | 我等媒体为那场战争正名已经三年了 |
[03:22] | I can’t believe you took the bait. | 我没想到你居然上钩了 |
[03:24] | Yeah. Me, neither. | 我也没想到 |
[03:27] | Ugh…press office at defense. | 国防部新闻室 |
[03:30] | Please I.D. him. This is the third call in an hour. | 请查清他的身份 一个小时内打三次了 |
[03:33] | Hello. | 喂 |
[03:34] | Yes. It’s a pleasure to hear from you again, sir. | 很荣幸再次接到您的电话 |
[03:36] | Yes. We’re very close. | 我们很快就能知道了 |
[03:39] | All right, I fed his dentals, approximate age, | 我将他牙齿 大约年龄 |
[03:42] | height, along with a rough sketch | 身高数据和粗略的人物肖像图 |
[03:43] | I made from the tissue markers into the D.O.D. database. | 上传到国防部数据库 |
[03:47] | Victim had lamb about an hour before his death. | 死者死前一小时吃过羊肉 |
[03:50] | Of course, it’s a little overcooked now. | 现在已经烧焦了 |
[03:52] | He toasted himself. Who cares what he ate? | 他自焚 谁在乎他吃了什么 |
[03:54] | Just doing our jobs, Booth. | 这是我们的工作 Booth |
[03:56] | Big boys telling you to sweep this one under the rug? | 高层让你掩盖这件事吗 |
[03:58] | Just can the left-wing conspiracies, Hodgins. | Hodgins 别给我来左翼阴谋论这套 |
[04:00] | This is probably one of your nut-ball friends here on the table. | 死的也许是你们一派的 |
[04:02] | Don’t think so. | 不觉得 |
[04:03] | The fabric found at the scene was cotton | 现场发现的纤维是合成聚合棉 |
[04:04] | with synthetic polymers;dye: Olive-green. | 布料染的是橄榄绿色 |
[04:07] | This dude was wearing a military uniform. | 这个人穿的是军队制服 |
[04:10] | He’s one of yours, not mine. | 他是你们中的一员 不是我的 |
[04:12] | Okay. His name is Devon Marshall. | 死者是Devon Marshall |
[04:16] | He served in the guard with Kent. | 他和Kent是战友 |
[04:18] | What? | 什么 |
[04:19] | He was there in Mosul the night Kent was killed. | Kent死的那晚他也在摩苏尔 |
[04:23] | He was protesting? | 他在抗议吗 |
[04:24] | Marshall could have had a change of heart. | 也许他改变主意了 |
[04:25] | It’s not like support for the war is increasing. | 支持战争的人数在下降 |
[04:27] | Yeah, but it also could have been survivor’s guilt. | 还有可能是幸存者愧而自杀 |
[04:29] | The guy who saved his life didn’t make it. | 救他的人死了 |
[04:32] | You can’t imagine what it’s like carrying that around. | 自己却活在那种愧疚下 你们很难想象那种感觉 |
[04:34] | I don’t think so, Booth. | 我不觉得 Booth |
[04:35] | There’s evidence of damage on the external auditory meatus. | 死者外耳道有损伤 |
[04:39] | Here and here. | 这里还有这里 |
[04:41] | I’m sorry, you know, but I left my phrasebook at home. | 抱歉 我的词汇手册落在家里了 |
[04:43] | The opening in the skull where the auditory nerves feed into the brain. | 耳管是听觉神经入脑通道 |
[04:47] | So we’re talking ear hole. | 所以是耳洞 |
[04:49] | Yes. | 没错 |
[04:49] | You know, they simplified these words for a reason, people. | 这些词语有简化语是有道理的 |
[04:52] | Something was jabbed into his ear. | 有东西扎入过他耳朵 |
[04:54] | Okay, that’s clear, but why? | 这个我懂 但是为什么 |
[04:57] | There are scrapings within the cranium | 颅内有擦伤 |
[04:58] | and marks on the inside of the parietal and occipital. | 颅腔壁与枕骨也有损伤痕迹 |
[05:02] | Whatever was used was pushed completely through his skull. | 不管使用的是什么都完全穿透了他的头骨 |
[05:06] | Someone scrambled his brain, then set the fire, | 有人捣烂了他的大脑然后点火烧了他 |
[05:08] | so there’d be no tissue left to see what had been done. | 这样颅内就没有剩余的组织 |
[05:10] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[05:11] | Devon Marshall didn’t die in the fire. He was murdered first. | Devon Marshall不是烧死的 他是被谋杀的 |
[05:55] | Marshall was against the war. | Marshall是反战的 |
[05:56] | They knew he’d look like a protester, so no one would expect murder. | 他们知道他看起来像是抗议者 也就不会怀疑谋杀 |
[06:00] | As far as anyone knows, this is still a suicide. | 在没人知道内情前 这还是自杀 |
[06:02] | I want the killer to think that he got away with it, all right? | 我想让凶手以为没人知道这是谋杀 |
[06:04] | He’s smart. I want the edge. | 凶手很聪明 我要先发制人 |
[06:07] | Okay, Zack, then magnify the marks on the cranium. | Zack 放大颅内损伤痕迹 |
[06:10] | Call me if you match them to any kind of weapon. | 弄清作案工具就打给我 |
[06:13] | You know, I’m just going to be asking his mother a few questions. | 我准备去询问他妈妈一些问题 |
[06:15] | You could’ve just stayed back there and played with your bones. | 你应该待在实验室研究骨头 |
[06:18] | I know. Just wanted to keep you company, that’s all. | 我知道 只是想陪着你 |
[06:21] | Company? | 陪我吗 |
[06:22] | Yeah. I’m trying to be more sociable, you know. | 我在试着与人交际 |
[06:26] | Lousy liar. | 真不会撒谎 |
[06:27] | I just think inside you’re still military, Booth. | Booth我只是觉得你内心仍然认为自己是军人 |
[06:30] | You might be too close to this one. | 你也许无法做出客观判断 |
[06:33] | I just want to make sure you stay objective. | 我只是想确保你的客观性 |
[06:35] | I know how to do my job, okay? | 我知道怎么做事 好吧 |
[06:37] | I was doing it just fine, long before I met you. | 没认识你老早之前我就做的很好 |
[06:41] | You’re angry. | 你生气了 |
[06:42] | Well, because I have people all around me with opinions about the war | 那是因为我周围的人对战争有看法 |
[06:45] | who don’t know what the hell they’re talking about. | 但他们根本不知道战争到底是怎样的 |
[06:46] | I’ve been in Sudan, Rwanda. | 我去过苏丹 卢旺达 |
[06:48] | For two months, I sifted through the wreckage of 9/11, | 我在911的废墟中花了两个月 |
[06:51] | trying to help the families of the victims. | 筛选受害者以此抚慰他们的家人 |
[06:53] | All I’m saying is that this is just another case, that’s all. | 你说的跟这个案子无关 |
[06:56] | It just…it’s another case. | 无关 |
[06:59] | You’re not such a great liar, yourself. | 你也不会撒谎 |
[07:03] | I’m your partner. | 我是你的搭档 |
[07:05] | Let me be your partner. | 让我做你的搭档 |
[07:11] | Did he, uh, have any troubles since he came back? | 他从战场回来后有什么问题吗 |
[07:14] | Any personal problems? | 个人问题 |
[07:18] | Some days… | 有时候 |
[07:22] | I didn’t know him. | 我觉得我不认识他 |
[07:25] | He used to be very outgoing, happy. | 他以前很开朗很开心 |
[07:28] | But since he came back, | 但自从他回来后 |
[07:30] | all he did was spend time with his little sister. | 他就只知道陪着妹妹 |
[07:32] | Take her to school, help her with her homework. | 送她上学 辅导她写作业 |
[07:34] | Said his job now was keeping me safe. | 他说他现在的工作就是保护我的安全 |
[07:37] | But most of the time, it was like I was taking care of him. | 但大部分时候其实是我在照顾他 |
[07:42] | It was like he was scared all the time. | 他好像一直很害怕 |
[07:44] | Did he, uh… | 他有没有… |
[07:46] | did he talk, you know, to anyone else that he served with? | 有没有跟其他战友交流过 |
[07:50] | Just Jimmy. He’d talk to him. | 只有Jimmy |
[07:52] | When Jimmy wasn’t in the hospital, the V. A. | 在Jimmy没进退伍军人医院的时候 他跟他有交流 |
[07:56] | When he was over there, | 他在战场上 |
[07:58] | he really believed in what he was doing. | 是真的觉得他在做正确的事 |
[08:01] | He wrote us all the time, | 他一直给我们写信 |
[08:03] | saying how good he felt seeing the people free… | 告诉我们他很开心那些人能获得自由 |
[08:07] | voting, | 有权利投票选举 |
[08:09] | ’cause he remembered when his grandpa was a young man… | 因为他记得他祖父年轻时 |
[08:15] | he didn’t have the right to vote. | 他没有投票权 |
[08:18] | When can I have my son back? When can I lay him to rest? | 我什么时候能领回我儿子的遗体 让他下葬安息 |
[08:22] | Soon, mrs. Marshall. | 很快 |
[08:24] | We just want to make sure we have all the facts. | 我们只是想确保我们收集了所有证据 |
[08:41] | I know it’s his sister, but it seems odd for a grown man | 我知道那是他妹妹 但一个成年人 |
[08:43] | to spend so much time with a 13-year-old. | 花那么多时间陪着一个13岁的孩子 这很奇怪 |
[08:46] | No. You come back from combat, it’s still all over you. You know? | 不奇怪 你从战场回来后会觉得战争无处不在 |
[08:48] | You want to be around something pure. Something innocent. | 你需要接触纯真无邪的人 |
[08:51] | Adults– they want you to relive it all. | 成人只会让你觉得战争重现 |
[08:53] | They want war stories, like they’re entertainment. | 他们想知道战争故事 就好像退役军人是乐子一样 |
[08:55] | It makes them feel better. | 这让他们开心 |
[08:56] | If they hear you survived, then maybe war isn’t so bad. | 他们知道有人幸存 就觉得也许战争没那么糟 |
[08:59] | John Wayne syndrome. | 这叫约翰・韦恩综合症 |
[09:00] | Don’t tell me you’re going to trash the Duke now. | 别告诉我你现在要诋毁Duke |
[09:01] | What, are you kidding? I love the Duke. | 怎么会 我喜欢Duke |
[09:03] | Wouldn’t have guessed that one, little lady. | 不觉得 |
[09:05] | Remember Stagecoach? Listen, cowboy, | 记得他演的《驿马车》吗 听着 牛仔 |
[09:07] | courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. | 勇气就是明明害怕死亡却仍然义无反顾 |
[09:11] | What was that, the Duke? That was horrible. | 你模仿的太烂了 |
[09:14] | – That was like Jerry Lewis. – Was not. | – 像杰瑞路易斯 – 才不是 |
[09:19] | Just a couple of quick questions, Jimmy. | Jimmy 我们就问几个问题 很快的 |
[09:22] | I-I…I can’t…I can’t talk about Devon now, man. I-I… | 我现在不能谈Devon的事 |
[09:25] | I-I just can’t. | 我真的不能 |
[09:26] | Why can’t you leave him alone? He’s got enough troubles. | 你们为什么不能放过他 他已经麻烦缠身了 |
[09:28] | I understand, okay? It’s… | 我知道 |
[09:31] | readjusting…takes time. | 重归社会需要时间 |
[09:34] | It’s different for every one of us. | 每个人情况都不一样 |
[09:36] | It sure as hell was different for Devon. | Devon肯定也不一样 |
[09:38] | He’s gone, man. | 他死了 |
[09:40] | Son of a bitch should have never checked out on me like that. | 他不应该这样离我而去 |
[09:43] | That’s when Jimmy came back in here, when he heard about Devon. | 听到Devon的消息死讯时Jimmy再次进了医院 |
[09:47] | He was doing pretty good before that. | 他之前一直适应得很好 |
[09:49] | Baby, I can’t hold a job yet. | 我还不能正常工作 |
[09:51] | I can’t even provide for my family. | 我甚至不能养活我的家庭 |
[09:54] | Did you and Devon ever argue? | 你跟Devon有过争执吗 |
[09:55] | Oh, no, we-we had to stick together. That’s what it was all about. | 我们得共渡难关 只有这样 |
[09:59] | Devon would call and Jimmy would take off to meet him. | Devon打电话 Jimmy就去见他 |
[10:02] | Middle of dinner, playing with Sarah, it didn’t matter, Jimmy would go. | 无论是在吃晚饭 还是跟Sarah玩的时候 不管怎样他都会去 |
[10:05] | He needed me, Karen. | Karen他需要我 |
[10:07] | Man, you served, you know what it’s like when you get back. | 你参过战 你应该知道从战场回来后的日子是怎样 |
[10:09] | You got no one but the guys you served with. | 你只有战友能依靠 |
[10:15] | You and Devon would visit Corporal Kent’s grave site? | 你跟Devon当时要一起去Kent下士的墓吗 |
[10:19] | It never should’ve happened like that, not to Kent. | 不应该这样的 死的不应该是Kent |
[10:23] | We would go and tell him that. We…we were sorry. | 我们去拜祭他 告诉他我们的歉疚 |
[10:26] | We needed him to know. | 我们想让他知道 |
[10:28] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[10:30] | I don’t. | 我不 |
[10:31] | How did it happen, Jimmy? | 怎么发生的 Jimmy |
[10:33] | It doesn’t matter, Bones. | 那不重要 Bones |
[10:36] | But, Booth… | 但Booth |
[10:37] | – We’ll see you later, okay, Jimmy? – At home. | – 我们之后再来 好吗Jimmy – 在我家吧 |
[10:40] | He’ll be home next time, with me and the kids. Right, Jimmy? | 他之后会回家与我跟孩子们一起 对吧 Jimmy |
[10:52] | Jimmy loved that guy; he didn’t kill him. | Jimmy喜欢他 没杀他 |
[10:53] | – Now you’re a mind reader. – Maybe. | – 你又能看透人心了 – 说不准我就是能 |
[10:55] | You want me to guess your weight? | 要我猜下你的体重吗 |
[10:56] | You do and you could lose a tooth. | 你可以试试 我会打到你满地找牙 |
[10:58] | Booth, you’ve got to stay objective. | Booth 你要客观 |
[11:00] | Jimmy was one of the last people to see Devon alive. | Jimmy是Devon活着时最后见过的人之一 |
[11:02] | He admitted they went to the cemetery. Jimmy could’ve killed him. | 他承认一起去了墓地 Jimmy有可能杀了他 |
[11:05] | Oh, here we go. I thought you didn’t like speculation. | 又来了 我以为你不会乱加揣测呢 |
[11:07] | I don’t. That’s why I took this. | 我不乱加揣测 所以我才拿来这个 |
[11:10] | Cigarette butt, to see if we can pull any DNA from it. | 烟头 看看能不能提取DNA |
[11:13] | Match it to anything he left on Devon. | 将他的DNA与Devon尸体上的进行比对 |
[11:15] | All right, if you got what you need, why are you giving me such grief? | 既然你都得偿所愿了还跟我过不去干吗 |
[11:16] | Because…I thought you could’ve been a little tougher in there. | 因为…我觉得你当时应该更强硬一点 |
[11:20] | I’m tough. | 我很强硬 |
[11:21] | Most of the time. | 刚才可不是 |
[11:24] | Do you always have to get the last word in? | 你总是要添油加醋吗 |
[11:27] | I like to, yeah. | 我就喜欢 |
[11:29] | Booth Booth. | |
[11:31] | Son of a bitch. | 臭小子 |
[11:32] | Hank! Hey! | Hank 嘿 |
[11:34] | How the hell are you, man? | 你过的怎样 |
[11:35] | Oh, great; just got some new wheels. | 挺好 坐上了轮椅 |
[11:37] | Ah, sweet ride. Hank Lutrell, Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 挺好 这是Hank Lutrell 她是Dr. Temperance Brennan |
[11:40] | Oh, the bone lady. | 那个法医 |
[11:41] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[11:42] | Oh, I heard you two were working together. | 听说你俩一起工作 |
[11:44] | Booth and I were in the same unit in Kosovo. | Booth和我在科索沃是一个战队的 |
[11:46] | Hey, you’ve got to come over for dinner or | 你得来家里吃晚饭 |
[11:48] | Jennie and the kids’ll keep asking about you. | 不然Jennie和孩子们又要问起你 |
[11:49] | Yeah, I’d love to. I’ll call, we’ll make it a date, okay? | 好 我到时候打电话跟你约 |
[11:52] | Great, I gotta roll. I’ve got to be in court at 3:00. | 好 我要走了 我三点得到法庭 |
[11:55] | They can’t start without the judge. | 没法官开不了庭 |
[11:58] | Hey, uh, call me or I’m gonna kick your ass. | 记得打给我不然走着瞧 |
[12:03] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[12:04] | He got hurt. | 受伤了 |
[12:08] | There are signs of additional damage on C-1 at the base of the skull. | 颅骨底部C-1处还有伤痕 |
[12:12] | This mark couldn’t have come from the assault inside the cranium. | 这不是凶器刺穿颅骨造成的伤痕 |
[12:15] | I just think that you should be aware | 我只是觉得你要考虑到 |
[12:16] | that Booth went through something over there. | Booth亲身经历过战事 |
[12:18] | So I’m not supposed to tell the truth? | 所以我还不能说实话了 |
[12:19] | Truth? It’s opinion, Jack. | 实话吗 那是个人观点 Jack |
[12:22] | It looks like a dimple in the bone…could be genetic. | 这块骨头有凹痕…有可能是遗传 |
[12:24] | There were no WMDs. That’s the truth. | 那儿没有大规模杀伤性武器 这是事实 |
[12:27] | Every major intelligence agency in the world thought there were. | 每个主流情报机构都以为有 |
[12:30] | We should get magnifications of the area | 我们要放大这片区域 |
[12:32] | to determine what else could have caused it. | 来判断具体成因 |
[12:34] | Are you defending what’s going on over there? | 你在为战争洗白吗 |
[12:36] | No, mistakes were made…obviously. | 不是洗白 而是发生了失误 |
[12:38] | Yeah, like establishing military bases over there | 就像斥巨资在那儿建军事基地 |
[12:41] | instead of investing a fraction of what this war costs | 却舍不得花一部分 |
[12:43] | into alternative energy projects. | 在可替代能源项目上 |
[12:45] | Nothing is that simple. | 不是这么简单 |
[12:46] | To me, it is– we’re ruled by the corporate oligarchy. Face it. | 对我来说就是这样 我们被集团独裁操控了 面对现实吧 |
[12:50] | There’s also some discoloration here. | 这里还有些褪色现象 |
[12:52] | You should do some scrapings to see what it might be. | 你要取样看看是什么 |
[12:54] | You want to make the world a better place, Jack? | 你想让世界变得更好吗 Jack |
[12:56] | Try shutting your yap long enough | 多听 |
[12:57] | to hear something other than the sound of your own voice. | 少逼逼 |
[13:03] | – Hey, where are you going? – The scrapings? | – 你去哪儿 – 你来取样 |
[13:06] | Huh? Oh, yeah. | 噢 对 |
[13:10] | I thought we were having a good time. | 我以为我们聊得很好呢 |
[13:12] | It’s a pleasure to finally meet you, Dr. Brennan. | 很荣幸终于能见到你 Dr. Brennan |
[13:13] | You’ve helped us with some casualties | 你帮我们鉴别 |
[13:14] | we never thought we’d be able to I.D. | 我们以为无法鉴定的受害者身份 |
[13:17] | Someday maybe I won’t be needed. | 希望不再有受害者 |
[13:18] | That’s what we all hope. | 我们都希望如此 |
[13:19] | Captain Fuller, | Fuller上尉 |
[13:20] | give Agent Booth and Dr. Brennan all the help they need. | 竭尽全力帮助Booth探员和Dr. Brennan |
[13:22] | Yes, sir. Please. | 遵命 这边请 |
[13:26] | So this is your third tour in Iraq, Captain? | 这是你第三次去伊拉克了吗 上尉 |
[13:30] | Yes, a National Guard unit can be difficult to lead. | 是 统领护卫队可不轻松 |
[13:35] | Nothing against the Guard, but usually they’re inexperienced, | 没别的意思 但是他们经验不足 |
[13:38] | shortchanged on equipment. | 装备老旧 |
[13:40] | But Kent’s unit, they were one of the best I ever had. | 但是Kent的小队是精锐队之一 |
[13:43] | And Devon Marshall? | 那Devon Marshall呢 |
[13:45] | Marshall was a good soldier. | 他是个好兵 |
[13:47] | But after he came back, he seemed to turn against the military, | 但他从战场回来后似乎就反战了 |
[13:50] | saw us as the problem over there. | 觉得是我们造成的问题 |
[13:52] | You must have known men like that. | 你应该见过这种人 |
[13:54] | Some people just aren’t cut out for it. | 有些人就不是打仗的料 |
[13:57] | Like Jimmy Merton. | 就像Jimmy Merton |
[13:59] | Jimmy’s been having some troubles, but he still supports us. | Jimmy虽然也有问题 但他不反战 |
[14:01] | Both Marshall and Jimmy seem like | 他俩似乎 |
[14:03] | they had trouble getting over Corporal Kent’s death. | 不能接受Kent下士的死 |
[14:05] | Any idea why it was so tough for them? I mean, tougher than usual? | 为什么呢 为什么他们比其他人更不能接受 |
[14:14] | We were on a patrol in Mosul. | 我们当时在摩苏尔巡逻 |
[14:17] | Intel reports indicated there were insurgents in this neighborhood. | 情报表明附近有叛乱分子 |
[14:20] | We were canvassing the area. | 我们在盘查那片区域 |
[14:22] | Private Campbell, she stayed in the humvee | 二等兵Campbell留在装甲车内 |
[14:24] | as the unit headed toward a small house up the street. | 大部队则去检查一个街边小屋 |
[14:28] | There were five of us. | 我们当时有五个人 |
[14:29] | Kent, Marshall, Merton, Lefferts and myself. | Kent, Marshall, Merton, Lefferts和我 |
[14:33] | It was a small house, two rooms. | 那小屋只有两个房间 |
[14:36] | I looked through a slat and saw three insurgents in the back room, | 我透过木板看到有叛乱分子在后面 |
[14:39] | one a woman. | 有一个女人 |
[14:41] | The men had AK-47s. | 男人都手持AK-47 |
[14:43] | I sent Kent and Lefferts to cover the back, so no one could run. | 我让Kent和Lefferts绕到屋后 这样不会放走一个人 |
[14:46] | I was getting the others into position | 当时我正准备让剩下的人各就各位 |
[14:48] | when one of the insurgents must have spotted Kent. | 其中一个叛乱分子却看到了Kent |
[14:51] | I heard the pop, pop, pop of the enemy ak-47. | 我听到了敌人的三声枪响 |
[14:53] | Kent made entry to take them out before they could get to the rest of us. | Kent先进去肃清敌人以免同胞受伤 |
[14:57] | Lefferts followed him in while we were kicking in the front door. | Lefferts紧随其后 而当时我们正踹门准备冲进去 |
[15:01] | When we got to them, | 当我们冲进去时 |
[15:02] | Kent had already been killed taking out the insurgents. | 叛乱分子被歼灭 Kent却牺牲了 |
[15:06] | A sight like that stays with you. | 我永远忘不了那个画面 |
[15:09] | For two part-timers like that, I guess it was too much. | 我想那对于两个预备役队员来说根本无法接受 |
[15:13] | But whatever Marshall was trying to do, desecrating Kent’s grave, | 但不管Marshall想做什么都是玷污了Kent的坟墓 |
[15:18] | Kent saved the unit. | Kent可是拯救了整个小队 |
[15:20] | Marshall can’t take that away. | 这是无法否认的 |
[15:22] | Devon Marshall was murdered, Captain. | Devon Marshall是被谋杀的 上尉 |
[15:26] | God… | 天哪… |
[15:28] | any bad blood between him and Jimmy Merton? | 他跟Jimmy Merton有仇吗 |
[15:32] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[15:33] | We only have the after-action summary of the incident. | 我们手里只有事后报告 |
[15:36] | I’d like to have the full report, Kent’s autopsy, | 我想要全面的报告 Kent的尸检报告 |
[15:39] | the photographs you took of the scene, | 你拍的现场照片 |
[15:41] | and any other evidence that exists. | 还有其他任何线索 |
[15:45] | You’ll have whatever you need. | 可以 |
[15:47] | I thought we were keeping the murder to ourselves. | 我以为我们不对外公布死者是被谋杀的 |
[15:49] | He’s the company commander, Bones. He’s a decorated officer. | 他是指挥官 还受过勋 |
[15:52] | And you think a soldier wouldn’t kill someone? | 军人就不会谋杀了吗 |
[15:54] | Oh, suddenly it’s your job to question the motives of | 怎么 你的职责变成质疑每个士兵的 |
[15:56] | – everyone who serves? – No, it’s my job to solve a murder. Yours, too. | – 动机吗 – 不 我的职责是找到凶手 你也是 |
[16:00] | Treat him like you would anyone else involved in an investigation. | 别对他搞特殊对待 |
[16:04] | You’re not in the military anymore, Booth. | 你已经不在军队了 Booth |
[16:07] | I will find out who killed Devon Marshall. That’s all you need to know. | 你只需要知道我会找到凶手的 那就行了 |
[16:14] | How’s Booth doing? | Booth怎样了 |
[16:15] | He’s angry. | 他生气了 |
[16:17] | I think I said some things. | 我觉得我说了什么惹他生气了 |
[16:19] | Sweetie… | 亲爱的… |
[16:21] | he wasn’t being objective. I just had to get him to focus. | 他有主观情绪 我只是想让他保持客观 |
[16:25] | You have to think before you speak. | 你说话前要先想想 |
[16:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:28] | I can say anything to you without thinking about it first. | 我跟你说话就不用想好再开口 |
[16:31] | Yeah, men aren’t like us. | 男人跟女人不同 |
[16:33] | They’re much more fragile and needy. | 他们更脆弱 更粘人 |
[16:35] | The fact that they think we’re the needy ones | 他们认为我们才是粘人的 |
[16:37] | is a testament to our superiority. | 更说明了我们的优越性 |
[16:39] | Yeah, I guess I forgot. | 是啊 我忘了这一点 |
[16:42] | Dr. Brennan, the military delivered all the paperwork you requested. | Dr. Brennan 军队把你要的文件送来了 |
[16:46] | Private Kent’s autopsy report is careless and incomplete. | 二等兵Kent的尸检报告粗略且不完整 |
[16:49] | There was no incision, no x-rays, so | 没有解剖 没有照x光 |
[16:51] | there’s no way to confirm the amount of bullets that he was hit with. | 所以无法判定他到底中了几枪 |
[16:54] | The M.E. marked seven entry points, | 法医标出了七处枪伤 |
[16:57] | but the report says there were only six bullets. | 但是报告上说只有6发子弹 |
[17:00] | I could’ve done better with a Crayola. | 我用蜡笔都做得比这好 |
[17:02] | Medical records are done on the fly in combat situations. | 医疗报告是在战斗飞行状态下完成的 |
[17:06] | That doesn’t mean that they’re falsified. | 并不能说明造假了 |
[17:07] | Booth, the report is a mess. | Booth 报告一团糟 |
[17:10] | Ange, I’d like you to input these photographs | Ange 扫描这些照片 |
[17:12] | and enhance them for as much detail as possible. | 并且放大 不要放过任何细节 |
[17:15] | I couldn’t salvage much flesh from Marshall’s ear | Marshall的耳内提取不出太多皮肉 |
[17:17] | but I’m sending anything useful up to pathology | 但我将有用的全部送去病理检验 |
[17:18] | to see if they can match anything with the DNA | 看是否能与 |
[17:20] | they pulled from Jimmy Merton’s cigarette. | 从Jimmy Merton的烟头中提取的DNA相匹配 |
[17:22] | Were you really mad before? | 你真的生我气了吗 |
[17:24] | Why, because of your strident, paranoid ramblings? | 怎么生气了 因为你尖酸刻薄多疑无厘头的言论吗 |
[17:28] | I’m guessing mad. Fair enough. | 真生气了 应该的 |
[17:30] | Can I at least give you some material to read? | 至少让我给你看看一些材料 |
[17:32] | You could try. | 你可以试试 |
[17:34] | But you’d walk funny for a week. | 不过我会揍得你一周内无法正常行走 |
[17:37] | I’d better work on these scrapings for Zack. | 我还是帮Zack取样去吧 |
[17:40] | This is a murder. | 这是谋杀 |
[17:42] | We know Devon would visit Kent’s grave, Jimmy said, to apologize. | 根据Jimmy的证词 Devon要去Kent的墓地致歉 |
[17:46] | He knew something about Kent, Booth. | Booth 他知道Kent的事 |
[17:48] | Something these reports will never tell us. | 一些我们无法从这些报告中知道的事 |
[17:53] | So what do you want to do? | 那你想怎样 |
[17:55] | I want to exhume Charles Kent. | 我要给Charles Kent重新验尸 |
[17:57] | Exhume a war hero? Do you have any idea what you’re asking? | 将一位烈士重新从坟墓中挖出来 你知道你在说什么吗 |
[18:00] | It’s the only way we’ll really know what happened to him. | 只有这样我们才能知道到底他身上发生了什么 |
[18:02] | – You have the report. – Which is sloppy and incomplete. | – 你有报告 – 草率且不完整 |
[18:05] | He is supposed to be honored this week, Bones, not humiliated. | 这周要给他开致敬会而不是羞辱会 Bones |
[18:09] | Doesn’t Devon Marshall deserve as much respect and honor as Kent? | 难道Devon不值得像Kent一样被尊重吗 |
[18:13] | I’m sorry, Bones, I can’t let you do this. | 不行 我不会让你这样做的 Bones |
[18:16] | I’m not asking for your permission, Booth. | 我并不是在征求你的同意 Booth |
[18:18] | I can get the court order on my own. | 我可以自己申请法庭批准 |
[18:19] | I was just kind of hoping for your support. | 我大概是希望得到你的支持而已 |
[18:36] | Agent Booth, I’m Tina Kent. | Booth探员 我是Tina Kent |
[18:39] | Yes, ma’am, I’m very sorry. | 夫人你好 我很抱歉 |
[19:07] | You know, this is his silver star… | 这是他的银星勋章… |
[19:12] | I know how much you hate this, Booth. | Booth 我知道你很不喜欢这样 |
[19:15] | Let’s just get it over with, all right? | 赶紧搞定 |
[19:17] | Okay, I want a full set of x-rays | 给死者做全面X光检查 |
[19:20] | and a clear picture of all fracture patterns. | 我要一张涵盖所有骨折部位的x光片 |
[19:23] | And a tox screen and analysis of any particulates in the wounds. | 还有毒性测试以及给伤口处的颗粒分析 |
[19:26] | D.O.D. wants this done fast. | 国防部要求尽快解决 |
[19:27] | They want this out of the press as soon as possible. | 他们不想让媒体紧追不舍 |
[19:29] | It will take the time it takes to do properly. | 这需要时间 |
[19:31] | Can you run scenarios on the angles and the entry order of the shots? | 你能模拟枪伤角度以及射入顺序吗 |
[19:34] | Yeah, I should be able to give you something. | 应该会有发现的 |
[19:38] | I know we don’t see eye to eye on a lot of stuff, because, you know, | 我知道我们对很多事的看法不同 |
[19:42] | politically, I think we live in an Orwellian nightmare, due to… | 从政治上来说 我觉得我们生活在人性缺失的社会… |
[19:45] | What…what are you trying to say? | 你到底想说什么 |
[19:48] | Just… | 我… |
[19:50] | I’m sorry, man. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:52] | I really am. | 真的 |
[20:00] | Only X-ray with l-1 through 4 and the left scapula. | 枪伤从l-1穿透l-4以及左肩胛骨 |
[20:07] | Ah, he’s just a kid. | 他只是个孩子 |
[20:08] | It’s always the young. | 死的总是年轻人 |
[20:09] | Anthropologists have theorized that wars break out | 人类学家认为 当25岁以下未婚男性增多时 |
[20:12] | when there’s an increase in the population of unmarried men under the age of 25 | 就会有战争爆发 |
[20:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:20] | I need to create a distance from the victim. It’s how I deal; | 我需要保持客观 这是我做事的方式 |
[20:23] | -I didn’t mean… -just… | – 我不是故意… – 只不过… |
[20:25] | you know what, do what you have to do. I’m going to go do my thing. | 你做好你的事 我要去做我应该做的事了 |
[20:32] | I-I-I should’ve been with Kent. | 我应该跟Kent在一起的 |
[20:34] | M-maybe I could’ve shielded him, you know? | 也许我可以帮他掩护 |
[20:36] | But-but the captain, he put me and Devon on the front door. | 但是上尉他让我跟Devon守前门 |
[20:40] | By the time we got to Kent, it-it was too late. | 我们赶过去的时候Kent已经死了 |
[20:44] | And what did you see from where you were? | 你看到了什么 |
[20:46] | Oh, no, come on, man; I don’t need to go through that again. | 别这样 我不想再经历一遍 |
[20:49] | Okay, the captain told you. | 上尉告诉你了 |
[20:50] | You read the report. | 你也看过报告 |
[20:51] | Come on, Jimmy. | Jimmy 拜托了 |
[20:53] | Please. All right? This is for Kent. And Devon. | 这是为了Kent 还有Devon |
[21:03] | It was the first action we saw. | 那是我们第一次作战 |
[21:07] | Man, nobody was ready. | 我们都没准备好 |
[21:10] | We were outside the front door, sweating in the heat, just waiting. | 我们在前门外等 大热天一直出汗 |
[21:14] | What was the first thing you heard? | 你最先听到了什么 |
[21:16] | First…was the pop, pop, pop from the enemy AK47. | 最先听到的是敌人AK47的三声枪响 |
[21:21] | Then all hell broke loose. | 之后场面混乱 |
[21:23] | We broke down the door, we made entry, | 我们破门而入 |
[21:26] | and those people, the Iraqi ones, | 在我们到后面时 那些伊拉克抵抗分子 |
[21:28] | they were already dead when we got to the back room… | 已经死了 |
[21:31] | Kent, too. | Kent也牺牲了 |
[21:32] | Lefferts, standing over him all freaked. | Lefferts站在他旁边 吓得不知所措 |
[21:35] | Man, we were all freaked, man. | 我们都吓得不知所措 |
[21:38] | These were real people, you know? | 死的都是活生生的人 |
[21:40] | – Did you see them firing on Kent? – No. | – 你看到他们朝Kent开枪了吗 – 没有 |
[21:43] | But like I said, | 但就像我说的 |
[21:44] | it took time to kick in the door and push through to the back room. | 我们破门冲到后面需要时间 |
[21:48] | If I got there faster, I’d… | 如果我早到了 我会… |
[21:52] | there was nothing I could do, you know? | 我无能为力 |
[21:55] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[21:59] | The x-rays show that six of the bullets are still in the remains. | x光显示 六颗子弹仍然留在死者体内 |
[22:02] | I need to see which entries were fatal. | 我要知道哪些是致命伤 |
[22:04] | Anything more on Devon Marshall? | Devon Marshall的尸检有发现吗 |
[22:05] | We’re still working on the bone dimple in his neck. | 我们还在研究他颈骨上的凹痕 |
[22:08] | Okay, set up a tray so we can start extracting the bullets. | 好的 给我个托盘 我们可以开始取子弹了 |
[22:13] | Did you find anything in the wounds | 你在伤口里有发现任何可以 |
[22:15] | that might have changed the trajectory of the bullets? | 改变子弹轨道的东西吗 |
[22:18] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[22:19] | Just residual sesquioxide and silica accumulation, | 只有三氧化二物的残留和硅石积聚物 |
[22:22] | a little decayed organic matter, probably food that was on the floor. | 一点点腐烂的有机物 可能是地板上的食物 |
[22:26] | So… | 所以 |
[22:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:28] | Look, Angela… | 听着 Angela |
[22:31] | I run on sometimes, I know. | 有的时候我会滔滔不绝 |
[22:33] | I guess I think if I yell loud enough, maybe someone will listen. | 我猜如果我喊的足够大 可能有人会听进去 |
[22:36] | Hey, you have to be careful people don’t go deaf. | 嘿 你需要小心别把人家震聋了 |
[22:41] | You know, what you did for Booth before, | 你知道吗 你之前为Booth做的 |
[22:45] | showing him you understood? | 对他表示你的理解 |
[22:47] | That was good. | 那很棒 |
[22:49] | Everyone hears something like that. | 那种话所有人都听得进去 |
[23:00] | I joined the Guard ’cause they helped pay for medical school. | 我加入警卫队是因为他们帮我付了医学院的学费 |
[23:04] | All my life, I wanted to be a doctor. | 我一生都想当个医生 |
[23:06] | That’s all I ever wanted. | 我别无所求 |
[23:09] | I never thought I’d get sent overseas, much less Iraq. | 我从没想过我会被送出海外 更别说伊拉克了 |
[23:13] | Your service record is exemplary. | 你的服役经历堪称模范 |
[23:16] | I survived. | 我活下来了 |
[23:20] | That’s my achievement. | 那是我的成就 |
[23:22] | Look, I’m sorry to do this, Ms. Campbell, | 我很抱歉我需要这么做 Ms. Campbell |
[23:24] | I’m just trying to reconstruct the night of the firefight. | 我正试着重现交火的那晚的情况 |
[23:34] | I was parked in the alley. | 我把车停在小巷里 |
[23:38] | The captain told me to stay in the humvee– | 上尉告诉我待在悍马里 |
[23:40] | women aren’t supposed to engage in direct combat. | 女人是不能参与直接交战的 |
[23:45] | He took the unit to the house. | 他带着队员接近房子 |
[23:47] | The street was quiet. I was waiting, | 街道非常安静 我在等着 |
[23:50] | then I heard the “pop, pop, pop”of the AK-47. | 然后我就听到了AK-47的砰砰砰的声音 |
[23:54] | Then Kent and Lefferts firing. | 然后Kent和Lefferts开枪 |
[23:56] | The captain and the others breaking down the door. | 上尉和其他人撞开了门 |
[24:01] | Then everything stopped… | 然后所有都停止了 |
[24:03] | and went quiet again. | 又恢复了安静 |
[24:05] | Then the captain came back, told me Kent had been hit. | 然后上尉回来了 告诉我Kent中弹了 |
[24:08] | He knew I was a med student, | 他知道我是医学生 |
[24:10] | so he sent me in while he radioed for a medevac. | 所以他让我去看下 然后他用无线电联系直升机 |
[24:15] | As an intern… | 作为一名实习生 |
[24:17] | I’ve seen a lot of horrible things… | 我看过很多糟糕的东西 |
[24:22] | but when it’s your friend… | 但是当那是你的朋友 |
[24:25] | someone you serve with… | 你一起服役的人 |
[24:35] | been in the guard for years-didn’t think I’d ever get called up again. | 加入警卫队很多年了 从没想到会被再次召集 |
[24:38] | I mean, I’m 45. | 我说 我已经45岁了 |
[24:40] | Just not enough men for this mess. | 解决这团乱人手不足 |
[24:42] | Look, Mr. Lefferts, if we could just… | Mr. Lefferts如果我们可以 |
[24:54] | we were 22 hours into a 12-hour detail. | 我们22个小时没休息 本应该是12小时的巡逻 |
[25:00] | You try that when it’s a 110 degrees out. | 外面有110华氏度 你试试那种感觉 |
[25:06] | They called me “Dad” because I was the old guy. | 他们称呼我是 老爹 因为我年纪大 |
[25:10] | Kent was the kid. Captain sent us around back. | Kent就是个孩子 上尉让我们从后面包抄 |
[25:13] | I was supposed to look out for him. | 我本应该照顾他的 |
[25:15] | It got like I really was the damn kid’s father. | 当时好像我就是那个混小子的父亲似的 |
[25:19] | Kent was gung-ho, you know? | Kent是个热血小伙 你懂吗 |
[25:22] | Would’ve fought the whole damn war himself. | 他想自己来打赢这场仗 |
[25:27] | So…he sees something move inside. | 所以 他看到里面有动静 |
[25:29] | Something shines off the light– | 有东西在反光 |
[25:31] | A barrel, he says. | 他说是枪管 |
[25:33] | Then we hear people moving around, | 然后我们听到有人的动静 |
[25:36] | somebody coming towards us from inside. | 有人从里面接近我们 |
[25:39] | Then somebody fires. | 然后有人开火了 |
[25:40] | What did it sound like–the shots? | 那些枪声听上去是什么样的 |
[25:43] | It was like a “pop, pop, pop. “ | 类似 砰砰砰 |
[25:46] | Then Kent rushes in, sees the first guy, blows him away. | 然后Kent冲进去 看见第一个人 开枪把他打飞了 |
[25:51] | Wasn’t supposed to go in by himself, | 他不应该自己进去的 |
[25:52] | so I rush in and I take out the last guy. And then it all stops. | 所以我冲进去 开枪解决了最后一个人 然后所有一切都停止了 |
[25:59] | And when it does… | 当一切停止后 |
[26:01] | Kent is lying there. | Kent躺在那里 |
[26:05] | I can’t believe it. I’m-I’m-I’m…. staring down at Kent… | 我不能相信 我 我 低头盯着Kent |
[26:11] | and then the others, they ask, “what happened, Dad? | 然后其他人 他们问我 发生什么了 老爹 |
[26:15] | “Dad, what happened?” | 老爹 发生什么了 |
[26:18] | And I’m…and I’m staring down at Kent like he really is my kid. | 然后我 我就低头看着Kent 好像他就是我的孩子似的 |
[26:25] | I’m a lawyer! | 我是个律师 |
[26:30] | A damn lawyer. | 一个律师 |
[26:32] | I shouldn’t have been there. | 我就不应该在那里 |
[26:34] | None of us should’ve been there. | 我们没一个人应该在那里 |
[26:42] | Their stories don’t line up. | 他们的故事不一致 |
[26:44] | You said the events seem consistent. | 你说他们说的都很一致啊 |
[26:46] | Exactly. We’ve got a group of traumatized soldiers | 恰是这样 我们有一群受创伤的士兵 |
[26:48] | who all managed to say the same words to describe the first shots: | 然后他们都说了同样的话来形容第一发枪声 |
[26:51] | “Pop, pop, pop.” It was rehearsed. | 砰砰砰 这是演练过的 |
[26:55] | – They’re hiding something. – That makes sense. | – 他们在隐藏着什么 – 这才说得过去 |
[27:00] | Something Devon knew about. | Devon知道些什么 |
[27:03] | Yeah, and someone else didn’t want to get out. | 是的 其他人不希望外界知道的事情 |
[27:11] | That’s all of them. | 只有这些了 |
[27:12] | The way the blood pooled around the bullets, | 从血液在这些子弹聚集的情况看 |
[27:14] | these three were the ones that killed him. | 这三发是致死的子弹 |
[27:17] | But these rounds aren’t from an AK-47. | 但是这些不是AK-47的子弹 |
[27:20] | These are. | 这些才是 |
[27:20] | Well, they didn’t kill him; | 好吧 那些不是致死的 |
[27:22] | circulation had stopped by the time these bullets hit. | 这些子弹打中他的时候 血液循环已经停止了 |
[27:24] | Right, the ones that killed him were from an M-14…14. | 好吧 致死的子弹是M-14射出的 |
[27:29] | Those…. are from our weapons. | M-14是…我们的武器 |
[27:32] | Friendly fire. | 友军误伤 |
[27:34] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[27:36] | -Booth… -You know what? Let’s just find out who did this, all right? | – Booth… – 你知道吗 我们现在需要确定是谁开的枪 好吗 |
[27:39] | Not all personnel in a unit carry the same weapons. | 不是所有成员都装备同样枪支的 |
[27:42] | We have to find out who was issued the M-14. | 我们需要找到谁领了M-14 |
[27:52] | Lefferts was the only one issued an M-14. | Lefferts是唯一一个用M-14的 |
[27:54] | So Kent runs into the house firing, the insurgents fire back. | 所以Kent冲进屋子里开火 叛乱分子开枪回击 |
[27:58] | Lefferts follows Kent in, Lefferts is shooting and he kills Kent. | Lefferts跟着Kent冲进去 Lefferts开枪杀了Kent |
[28:03] | And Devon wanted to tell the truth, but Lefferts, you know, | 然后Devon想要说出真相 但是Lefferts |
[28:05] | he’s got a successful legal practice, too much to lose. | 他是个成功的律师 他输不起 |
[28:08] | Lefferts kills Devon. | Lefferts杀了Devon |
[28:32] | “I shot Kent that night. | “我那晚开枪杀了Kent |
[28:34] | “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to, but I can’t live with it anymore. “ | 我很抱歉 我不是故意的 但是我没法背负这事再活下去了” |
[28:39] | His assistant says | 他的助理说 |
[28:40] | he was out of town the night that Devon Marshall died. | Devon Marshall死的那晚他不在市里 |
[28:43] | He couldn’t have killed him. | 他不可能杀了他 |
[28:45] | The murderer is still out there, Booth. | 凶手还没落网 Booth |
[28:55] | Devon Marshall was too badly burned. | Devon Marshall烧得太严重了 |
[28:58] | Hodgins couldn’t get enough usable tissue | Hodgins没办法提取足够的组织 |
[29:00] | to match the DNA from Jimmy Merton’s cigarette. | 来和Jimmy Merton烟头里的DNA匹配 |
[29:02] | So the one person who had a motive killed himself, | 所以唯一有动机的人自杀了 |
[29:05] | but he couldn’t have killed Marshall. | 但他却不可能杀了Marshall |
[29:07] | The M. E. Confirm suicide? | 法医确定了自杀吗 |
[29:09] | Yeah. Plus, no one was in or out of the office. | 是的 加上 没人进出办公室 |
[29:13] | He definitely killed himself. | 他一定是自杀的 |
[29:15] | But we still have no idea who killed Devon Marshall. | 但是我们还是不知道是谁杀了Devon Marshall |
[29:20] | Agent Booth? | Booth探员 |
[29:22] | Mr. Kent Mr. Kent. | |
[29:25] | This is Dr. Brennan. | 这位是Dr. Brennan |
[29:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:29] | I’m sorry I exhumed your son, sir, but we needed… | 我很抱歉把您儿子挖出来了 先生 但是我们需要 |
[29:31] | No, please, thank you. | 不 别这么说 谢谢 |
[29:33] | It’s important for us to find out how he died. | 知道他是怎么死的对我们而言很重要 |
[29:38] | You want to sit? | 您要坐坐吗 |
[29:39] | No. | 不了 |
[29:40] | I-I just wanted to ask… | 我 我只是想问下 |
[29:43] | there are so many conflicting stories. | 现在有太多自相矛盾的解释了 |
[29:44] | Now the captain says he can’t talk to us. | 现在上尉说他不能跟我们说话了 |
[29:47] | I just wanted to ask you to find the truth. | 我只是希望你能找到真相 |
[29:50] | My wife and I can’t live not knowing what happened to Charlie. | 不知道Charlie遭遇了什么 我和我的妻子承受不住 |
[29:54] | We need the truth. | 我们需要真相 |
[29:57] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:05] | I can’t talk to the family. There’s an ongoing investigation. | 我不能和家属谈话 这是个正在进行中的调查 |
[30:08] | That’s convenient. | 这理由找得方便 |
[30:08] | -Bones. -What? | – Bones – 咋了 |
[30:09] | And you had no idea this was a friendly fire incident? | 你完全不知道这是个友军误伤的事件吗 |
[30:12] | If I had, don’t you think I would have reported it? | 如果我知道 你觉得我不会写进报告吗 |
[30:14] | There are so many inconsistencies in the report, captain, | 在报告里有太多前后不一致的东西了 上尉 |
[30:17] | -it just seems like…-You’re good at your job, Dr. Brennan, | – 看上去就像是… – 你很擅长你的工作 Dr. Brennan |
[30:19] | but you don’t know the first thing about combat. | 但是对于战争你一窍不通 |
[30:22] | We were taking fire, one of my men was killed, the area wasn’t secured. | 我们在交火中 我的队员被杀 那个地区不安全 |
[30:26] | Do you think I’m counting bullets and drawing pictures? | 你觉得我就在那数子弹然后画图吗 |
[30:28] | You’ve been through it. | 你经历过的 |
[30:30] | Does it ever go the way you want it to? | 现实一向都和预想一致吗 |
[30:32] | Is it ever the way it should be in combat? | 在战争中总是有道理的吗 |
[30:35] | We have to ask these questions, it’s a murder investigation. | 我们必须问这些问题 这是个谋杀调查 |
[30:38] | – You understand that? – And I’ll cooperate any way I can. | – 你理解吗 – 我会尽我所能配合 |
[30:41] | I don’t want any more of my men to die, either. | 我也不希望我的兵再有牺牲了 |
[30:42] | Now, if there’s nothing else? | 现在 如果你们没什么事情了 |
[30:50] | Got something. | 我发现了些什么 |
[30:52] | A splinter pattern. Particles of wood | 碎片痕迹 AK-47的子弹穿出伤口 |
[30:54] | were blown back into one of the exit wounds from the AK-47s. | 将木头微粒反弹到伤口附近 |
[30:57] | The missing bullet. | 那个失踪的子弹 |
[30:58] | But he wasn’t leaning against wood when he was shot. | 但是他中弹时并没有靠着木头啊 |
[31:00] | He was in the middle of the room. | 他在屋子中间啊 |
[31:02] | No, he was on the floor. | 不 他当时躺在地上 |
[31:04] | Someone stood over him | 有人站在上面 |
[31:06] | and squeezed off some rounds from an AK-47 after he was already dead. | 在他死后对着他用AK-47扫射了一番 |
[31:11] | The missing round passed through him and into the wood floor. | 有一发子弹穿过他然后打进了木头地板里 |
[31:14] | Yeah, but all the insurgents had already been killed. | 是的 但是所有的叛乱分子已经死了 |
[31:17] | And they were the only ones with the AK-47s. | 他们才是唯一装备AK-47的人 |
[31:20] | I hate to say “conspiracy,” but, my peeps, | 我挺不乐意说阴谋这个词的 但是 我的同僚们 |
[31:24] | we’ve got a conspiracy. | 这是场阴谋 |
[31:25] | Someone wanted to cover up the friendly fire incident | 有人试图掩盖友军误伤事件 |
[31:27] | by making it look like he was killed by the insurgents. | 然后伪装成他是被叛乱分子杀死的 |
[31:30] | Angela, enhance all the pictures of the aftermath so we can see | Angela 增强所有事后的照片的画质 |
[31:34] | body positions, bullet holes, damage to the house. | 这样我们可以看清尸体的姿势 弹孔 屋子的损毁情况 |
[31:38] | I want to reconstruct what happened that night. | 我希望重建那晚的情形 |
[31:44] | Look at the two of us. | 看看咱俩 |
[31:46] | You with a badge, me in the courtroom. Both trying to find justice. | 你是个警察 我是个法官 试着找回正义 |
[31:49] | That’s why we fought, right? | 这也是我们战斗的原因不是吗 |
[31:50] | That’s what they told us. | 他们是这么告诉我们的 |
[31:51] | What, you don’t believe it? | 怎么 你不相信吗 |
[31:54] | Sure I do. | 我当然相信 |
[31:56] | You don’t look like you do. | 你看上去不太像相信的样子 |
[31:59] | You’re not gambling again, are you? | 你不是又赌博了吧 |
[32:01] | No, man. No, I’ve been good. | 不 天 没有 我一直都表现很好 |
[32:03] | You know, I’ve been going to my meetings. | 互助会我一直都去 |
[32:05] | Haven’t even played a game of monopoly. | 我连大富翁都不玩 |
[32:08] | Hey, listen, Hank, um, I got this case. | 嘿 听着 Hank 我现在有个案子 |
[32:13] | Charles Kent Charles Kent. | |
[32:14] | Uh…it was friendly fire. | 呃…是友军误伤 |
[32:17] | Oh, god. | 我的天 |
[32:18] | Yeah. Covered up. | 对 掩盖了事实 |
[32:20] | Two other members of the squad are dead. One murdered. | 小分队里另外两个成员也死了 其中一个是被谋杀的 |
[32:25] | You know, whatever went down must have been pretty ugly. | 你知道的 不管是什么被掩藏了 一定很糟糕 |
[32:28] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[32:30] | you know, Hank, | 跟你说 Hank |
[32:33] | you know what, uh, you know what-what we did? | 你知道吗 你知道我们做的那些 |
[32:37] | Don’t go there, Booth. | 别往那个方向想 Booth |
[32:39] | Was it worth it? I mean, look at you. | 值得吗 你看看你 |
[32:41] | You saved my life. I got a great family because of you. | 你救了我的命 我因为你才有了一个完整的家 |
[32:45] | Yeah, but, I mean, why was it always secret? | 是的 但是 为什么总是秘密的 |
[32:48] | We were given a choice. | 我们当时是有权利选择的 |
[32:50] | They always gave us a choice. | 他们永远都给我们选择的 |
[32:52] | Yeah, but that last time… | 对 但是最后一次那个 |
[32:55] | well…you knew what was at stake. | 你知道那时真是利害攸关的时候 |
[32:59] | Yeah, yeah. | 是 对 |
[33:02] | You never talked to anybody about it? | 你从来都没和别人讲过吗 |
[33:08] | You’ve got to. | 你需要跟别人讲的 |
[33:10] | How about your girlfriend, that doctor? | 你女朋友怎么样 那个博士 |
[33:11] | No. You know, she’s…you know, she’s just my partner. | 不 她只是我的搭档 |
[33:14] | You know, look, I…I got work. I should go. | 我说 那个 我还有工作 我得走了 |
[33:18] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[33:19] | Uh, we’re on for Sunday dinner, right? | 周日的晚餐还是约好的 对吗 |
[33:21] | Yeah. Okay. Sunday. | 对 好的 周日 |
[33:28] | I want to see all the walls. | 我需要看所有的墙壁 |
[33:30] | Can you scan them for bullet holes? | 你能扫描处理出弹孔吗 |
[33:32] | Okay, single out the ones that came from lefferts’ weapon. | 好的 把Lefferts的枪的弹孔挑出来 |
[33:36] | This is hard for Booth. He’s idealistic. | 这对于Booth而言太难了 他是个理想主义者 |
[33:39] | Oh. It’s nice to know somebody | 哦 其实知道世界上还有 |
[33:40] | that wants to keep honor and responsibility alive. | 让荣誉和责任存在的人真的很不错 |
[33:43] | I feel like Booth thinks I’m taking that away from him. | 我觉得Booth认为我在把那些从他身上夺走 |
[33:46] | Okay, it says, Insurgent A opened fire | 好的 报告上说 叛乱分子A看到Kent后 |
[33:50] | when he saw Kent, and Kent took him out. Let’s see A again. | 开了第一枪 然后Kent将他击毙 我们再看下A |
[33:56] | You’re just doing your job. He knows that. | 你只是在做你的工作 他知道的 |
[33:59] | I guess. Magnify his hands. | 我猜他知道吧 放大他的双手 |
[34:02] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[34:04] | Well, his hands are splayed like he was | 他的手是张开的好像是 |
[34:06] | shielding himself from the rounds coming at him. | 他在试图挡住射向他的子弹 |
[34:09] | Cadaveric spasm. The muscles became rigid when he died. | 尸体痉挛 他死后肌肉变硬了 |
[34:13] | He might not have been holding that weapon. | 他可能根本就没有拿着那把枪 |
[34:15] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[34:16] | Show me Insurgent B. | 给我看一下叛乱分子B |
[34:22] | I tell Booth we’re on the same side. | 我跟Booth说我和他是一伙的 |
[34:24] | I’m not the one who’s disillusioning him. It’s my findings. | 不是我在击破他的幻想 这只是我的发现 |
[34:28] | But when I look at him, I… | 但当我面对他的时候 |
[34:31] | …I don’t know what else I can do. | …我不知道我还能做什么 |
[34:34] | I do. | 我知道 |
[34:36] | Ange… Ange… | |
[34:37] | as a friend, Brennan. | 作为一个朋友 Brennan |
[34:39] | Yeah, that whole friends with benefits thing–that’s… | 是的 所谓做朋友同时能上床的那套 那…. |
[34:43] | that’s not happening. | 那是不可能的 |
[34:44] | I’m not talking about that. | 我说的也不是那个 |
[34:46] | I’m-I’m talking about being there for him, | 我说的是陪着他 |
[34:49] | knowing when a-a simple touch is enough. | 简简单单的触碰就足够了 |
[34:54] | Maybe I could write him a note. I can be very articulate on paper. | 也许我可以给他写个留言 我写作还是不错的 |
[34:59] | Zoom in. | 放大 |
[35:02] | Okay, magnify the blood smear. | 好的 放大血液痕迹 |
[35:07] | Well, you can see by the smear he was moved, turned, | 从血迹上看他被移动过 被翻转了 |
[35:10] | that gun placed next to him. | 那把枪是后来放在他身边的 |
[35:12] | Okay, show me C. | 好的 给我看看C |
[35:15] | Okay, this is the third Insurgent woman, about 40, | 这第三个叛乱分子是个女性 大概40岁 |
[35:19] | holding the unexploded grenade in her hand. | 手里拿着一枚未引爆的手榴弹 |
[35:22] | Magnify her torso. | 放大她的躯干部分 |
[35:27] | Wait. She’s lying on a dinner plate. | 等等 她躺在一个餐盘上面 |
[35:30] | The serving spoon is next to her. | 餐勺也在她旁边 |
[35:32] | She’d been holding it when she was shot. | 当她中弹时应该是拿着餐勺的 |
[35:35] | And a grenade?! | 和一个手榴弹吗 |
[35:37] | Found anything yet? | 发现什么了吗 |
[35:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:40] | None of these people were armed when Kent went in there. | 当Kent进去的时候这些人没有一个是武装的 |
[35:42] | All of the weapons were planted on them after they died. | 所有的武器都是在死后放上去的 |
[35:46] | Fuller’s unit killed an unarmed family. | Fuller的小分队杀死的是手无寸铁的一家人 |
[35:58] | Kent shot unarmed people? | Kent开枪打的是手无寸铁的人? |
[35:59] | – They look like a family. – About to sit down to dinner. | – 他们看上去是一家人 – 准备坐下来吃晚饭 |
[36:03] | Were there any other questionable operations with this unit? | 这个小分队还有其他有疑问的任务吗 |
[36:05] | None. They served another six months without incident. | 没了 他们接下来服役的6个月没有任何事件 |
[36:08] | How could something like this have happened? | 这种事怎么可能发生呢 |
[36:10] | Woman could’ve heard him. She was on her way to the back door. | 女人应该听到他了 她当时走向了后门 |
[36:12] | Kent probably thought the spoon was a weapon. | Kent可能觉得餐勺是把枪 |
[36:14] | A spoon?! | 餐勺?! |
[36:16] | It’s dark. It happens. | 当时很黑 这有可能的 |
[36:18] | He’s inexperienced, he’s scared out of his mind. | 他没有经验 当时已经吓得没有理智了 |
[36:20] | You only have an instant to make a choice. | 当时只剩下本能来做出行动 |
[36:22] | Kent probably thought he was being attacked, | Kent可能觉得他被攻击了 |
[36:24] | so he burst through the door. | 所以他冲进去 |
[36:26] | From the spray pattern, he was shooting as he entered. | 从弹孔分布看 他是开着枪进去的 |
[36:29] | He must’ve killed the woman first, | 他一定是先杀了那个女人 |
[36:30] | the others as they rushed to the woman to help. | 其他人跑向那个女人试图去救她 |
[36:33] | He probably thought they were attacking, too. | 他可能觉得他们也在攻击他 |
[36:35] | Lefferts hears all the firing, | Lefferts听到的都是枪声 |
[36:37] | he goes in. Kent turns, weapon still pointed, | 他进去 Kent转过身 枪口对着他 |
[36:40] | Lefferts shoots, killing Kent. | Lefferts开枪 杀了Kent |
[36:44] | It all happens in seconds. | 都是在一瞬发生的 |
[36:45] | But if Kent turned to face him… | 但是如果Kent转身对着他 |
[36:46] | It doesn’t matter. I mean, after all the shooting, | 那无所谓的 我的意思是 那么多交火之后 |
[36:49] | all Lefferts sees is a weapon pointed right at him. | Lefferts看到的只有一把枪正对着自己 |
[36:52] | He just reacted. | 他只是做出了反应 |
[36:54] | -God. –Yeah. | – 天 – 是啊 |
[36:56] | So this was more than a friendly fire incident. | 所以这不只是友军误伤 |
[37:00] | Hell of a lot more. | 事故太多了 |
[37:04] | You son of a bitch! You covered up the whole thing. | 你个狗娘养的 你掩盖了所有的事情 |
[37:07] | Stand down, Agent Booth. | 别激动 Booth探员 |
[37:08] | They were innocents. | 那些人都是无辜群众 |
[37:09] | I don’t know what you’ve heard, but my report clearly states… | 我不知道你听说了什么 但是我的报告很清楚地说明 |
[37:11] | we’ve taken your report apart. | 我们一一击溃了你的报告 |
[37:13] | We have the facts, captain. Your squad blew away a family of innocents! | 我们掌握了事实 上尉 你的小分队抹杀了一个无辜的家庭 |
[37:17] | Kent! Kent did! | Kent 是Kent杀的 |
[37:19] | A kid so green he never should’ve been there in the first place. | 那小子太嫩了 从最开始就不应该去那里 |
[37:23] | Do you know what that town was like? | 你知道那个镇子是怎样的吗 |
[37:25] | Our guys were getting blown up by IEDs every day | 我们的人每天都被简易爆炸装置炸死 |
[37:28] | while we were trying to build hospitals and schools. | 而我们却在试图建造医院和学校 |
[37:31] | A mistake was made. | 我们犯了错误 |
[37:33] | No one likes it. | 没人想这样 |
[37:35] | But you know it happens. | 但你知道这种事就是发生了 |
[37:37] | If it got out what we did, | 我们做的如果被别人知道了 |
[37:38] | that neighborhood, the whole damn city, would’ve exploded. | 那个社区 整个小破城市 都会爆炸的 |
[37:42] | What would you have done? | 你能怎么做 |
[37:43] | Would you have let the city burn? | 你会让整个城市处于战火中吗 |
[37:45] | This can’t come out, Agent Booth. | 这个不能让世人知道的 Booth探员 |
[37:48] | Don’t make this any harder, with an ugly story like this. | 有这么一个肮脏的事实 别让事情更艰难了 |
[37:52] | I don’t know what you’re fighting for, Fuller, | 我不知道你是为什么而战的 Fuller |
[37:54] | but it sure as hell wasn’t my country. | 但是绝对不是为我的国家而战的 |
[37:56] | We’ll start with obstruction of justice. | 我们先以阻碍办案的罪名起诉 |
[37:58] | – You have no jurisdiction on this base. – But we do, captain. | – 你在这个基地是没有管辖权的 – 但是我们有 上尉 |
[38:03] | And we’re cooperating fully with Agent Booth. | 并且我们完全会配合Booth探员 |
[38:06] | You will not disgrace us, captain. You will be held accountable. | 你不能让我们蒙羞 上尉 你必须要负责 |
[38:13] | Devon Marshall’s killer is still out there. | Devon Marshall的凶手仍然逍遥法外 |
[38:16] | Fuller placed some confiscated weapons on the Iraqis, | Fuller将一些充公的武器诬陷给伊拉克人 |
[38:19] | pressured the others to be quiet, but he still has an alibi | 强迫其他人保密 但是Marshall被杀的那晚 |
[38:21] | for the night of Marshall’s murder. | 他还是有不在场证明的 |
[38:24] | Zack found some discoloration on Devon’s vertebra. | Zack在Devon的脊椎上发现了一些污点 |
[38:27] | It was caused by residue left from pethidine, | 是由哌替啶药物残留造成的 |
[38:29] | an opiate affectionately known as demerol. | 是一种麻醉剂通常被称为杜冷丁 |
[38:31] | Someone jabbed a syringe into his neck, | 有人将它注射到他脖子里 |
[38:36] | creating the indentation in the bone. | 造成了骨头上的凹陷 |
[38:38] | He would have been unconscious in seconds. | 几秒钟他就能失去意识 |
[38:40] | That’s why the instrument could have been | 那也是为什么凶器穿过 |
[38:42] | placed into his ear without a struggle. | 他的耳朵他却没有挣扎 |
[38:44] | It was a nine-inch surgical curette like this. | 凶器是类似这样的九英寸外科刮匙 |
[38:46] | So we’re looking for someone with access | 所以我们要找的人是可以 |
[38:47] | to surgical tools and prescription drugs. | 接触到外科工具和处方药 |
[38:50] | Someone the army sent to medical school. | 某些被军队送去医学院的人 |
[38:55] | All done. | 好了 |
[39:10] | He was going to tell. | 他准备告发 |
[39:14] | I… | 我… |
[39:17] | it’s like the war was still going on. I was just trying to survive. | 就好像是战争还在继续 我只是试图活下来 |
[39:26] | Forward, march! | 立正 齐步走 |
[39:46] | My boy was just trying to do the right thing. | 我儿子只是试图去做一件正确的事 |
[39:53] | Thank you for letting people see that. | 谢谢你让人们知道这个事实 |
[39:57] | You can be proud of him. | 你应该为他感到骄傲 |
[40:17] | I would never have expected to see that. | 我从来都不敢想会这样 |
[40:21] | Well, people always surprise you. | 人们总是会让你惊喜 |
[40:23] | That hasn’t always been my experience. | 我经历的却不是这样 |
[40:30] | I’ve done some things. | 我做过一些事 |
[40:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:36] | No, no, you don’t. | 不 不 你不知道 |
[40:39] | But it’s okay. | 但是没关系的 |
[40:41] | Well, not…not it’s a secret. | 不 它是个秘密 |
[40:44] | It’s not. | 有关系的 |
[40:46] | I have to be, uh…honest…about myself. | 我需要…呃…正视我自己 |
[40:52] | I-I-I have to be able tell someone. | 我得和别人说 |
[40:55] | You will in time, Booth. | 你准备好了就会的 Booth |
[41:02] | You will. | 你会的 |
[41:09] | I was sent to Kosovo. | 我被派去科索沃 |
[41:12] | There was this Serb General–Radik– | 有个塞尔维亚将军 Radik |
[41:18] | who led a unit… | 他有个军队 |
[41:20] | who would go into villages and, you know, destroy them. | 他会侵入村庄 然后 你知道的 消灭它们 |
[41:24] | Women, children, all… | 女人 孩子 所有人 |
[41:27] | all killed because he wanted to ethnically purify his country. | 全部都被杀死 因为他需要净化他国家的民族 |
[41:30] | He’d done this twice before. I mean, we had facts. Proof. | 之前他已经做过两次了 我是说 我们有事实 证据 |
[41:36] | 232 people…just erased. | 232个人 被抹杀 |
[41:43] | I was the…sniper… | 我是…狙击手… |
[41:49] | sent in to stop him. | 被派去阻止他 |
[41:53] | He was set to leave in a couple of hours. | 他当时会在几个小时后离开 |
[41:58] | It was his son’s…son’s birthday. | 那是他儿子…儿子的生日 |
[42:03] | A little boy, | 一个小男孩 |
[42:05] | maybe about six or seven. | 六七岁的样子 |
[42:10] | I can still hear the music from the party, you know, | 我现在还能听到派对上的音乐 你知道吗 |
[42:12] | that song is just… just playing in my head. | 那首歌就一直…一直都在我脑子里播放 |
[42:17] | Nobody knew where the shot came from, | 没人知道子弹是从哪来的 |
[42:20] | but, you know, they knew why it came. | 但是 他们都知道为什么会这样 |
[42:22] | They said I saved over a hundred people…but, | 他们说我救了上百人…但是 |
[42:28] | you know, that little boy, | 你知道 那个小男孩 |
[42:30] | who didn’t know who his father was, who just…who just loved him– | 不知道他父亲是怎样的人 只是单纯地爱着他… |
[42:38] | he saw him die…fall to the ground… | 他目睹了父亲的死亡…倒地不起 |
[42:45] | right in front of him. | 就在他面前 |
[42:49] | That little boy, all covered with his daddy’s blood. | 那个小男孩 满身都是他父亲的血 |
[42:56] | Just changed forever. | 永远都改变了 |
[43:00] | It’s never just, it’s never just the one person who dies | 永远都不是…永远都不是死了一个人那么简单 |
[43:04] | Bones–never, never. | Bones 永远都不是 |
[43:18] | we all die a little bit, Bones. | 我们都会死去一点点 Bones |
[43:23] | With each shot, we all die a little bit. | 每开一枪 我们都会死去一点点 |