时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | All I ask is that you stop by the archaeology section | 我只是希望你能顺便来一下考古部门 |
[00:03] | and identify the skull as Assyrian, Hittite, or Egyptian. | 鉴别一下这个头骨是亚述人 赫梯人还是埃及人的 |
[00:05] | I’m in court today. I need my notes. | 我今天要出庭 我需要我的笔记 |
[00:07] | And it’s a photocopy in the file. | 你的文件夹里有份复印件 |
[00:08] | No, the last time I read from a photocopy, | 不 我上一次照着复印件读的时候 |
[00:10] | the defense lawyer told the jury I was winging it. | 辩方律师跟陪审团说我在即兴表演 |
[00:13] | Ready? Chop-chop. | 好了吗 快点快点 |
[00:15] | I can’t find my original notes. | 我找不到我的笔记原稿了 |
[00:16] | Photocopy in the file. | 文件夹里有复印件 |
[00:17] | No, the last time the defense lawyer told the jury that… | 不行 上次辩方律师跟陪审团说… |
[00:20] | It was a ploy, it failed; let’s go. | 那是他们的失败的计谋 我们走 |
[00:22] | – I found glass, I found pollen. Which do you want first? – Pollen. | – 我找到了玻璃和花粉 你想先听哪一个 – 花粉 |
[00:24] | Perhaps you could swing by archaeology on your way to your… | 也许你可以顺路去一趟考古部门… |
[00:27] | No, no swinging. | 不 不顺路 |
[00:28] | All right, her height makes no sense | 对了 我完全没法解释她的身高 |
[00:29] | and her spine length is whacky. | 她的脊椎长度太奇怪了 |
[00:31] | Dr. Brennan Dr. Brennan? | |
[00:32] | Okay, calculate the height off the femur | 测量股骨 推算她的身高 |
[00:34] | and assume the fire shrunk her spine. | 然后假设火使她的脊椎收缩了 |
[00:35] | I don’t think you should talk so much | 我觉得在你出庭的这天 |
[00:37] | about other cases on court day. | 你不该过多的讨论其他的案子 |
[00:38] | You might get confused. | 你可能会被搞糊涂的 |
[00:39] | One simple question: Assyrian, Hittite, or Egyptian? | 一个简单的问题 亚述人 赫梯人还是埃及人 |
[00:41] | – Dr. Brennan? – Five minutes! | – Dr. Brennan – 就五分钟 |
[00:42] | Bones Bones! | |
[00:42] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[00:43] | Buttercup, if you sign off on these tissue markers | Buttercup 如果你认可这些组织标记的话 |
[00:45] | Angela can finish the facial reconstruction. | Angela就可以完成面部重建了 |
[00:47] | Why did you say “Buttercup”? | 你为什么要说”Buttercup”(毛茛属植物) |
[00:48] | “What’s up buttercup” is an amusing, rhyming linguistic meme. | “你好buttercup”就是个有趣而押韵的梗 |
[00:50] | This is the latest “Jane Doe” from limbo. | 这是灵薄狱里最新的无名氏 |
[00:52] | How about this for an amusing rhyming linguine | 那这个有趣而押韵的梗怎么样 |
[00:54] | “See you later, alligator.” | “再见 短吻鳄 “ |
[00:55] | Please don’t refer to bone storage as “limbo.” | 请不要把骨骼储存室称为”灵薄狱” |
[00:57] | Five minutes. | 就五分钟 |
[00:58] | There are thousands of human remains down there | 那里有成千的人类遗骸 |
[01:00] | waiting to be identified. | 等着我们去鉴别 |
[01:01] | Limbo seems an appropriate name. | 称作灵薄狱似乎很合适 |
[01:02] | No sign of foul play. | 没有他杀的迹象 |
[01:04] | If you have time for this, you have time for my Hittite. | 你都有时间做这个 你也能抽空去看看我的赫梯人 |
[01:06] | Tissue depth of the cheekbones | 颧骨和下颌轮廓的组织厚度 |
[01:07] | and along the jawline looks a little deep to me, but otherwise… | 看着深了一些 除此之外… |
[01:10] | Out of limbo, back on earth, and on our way to court, thanks. | 快从灵薄狱出来 回到人间 赶紧去法院 谢谢 |
[01:14] | Oh, Temperance! | 嗨 Temperance |
[01:16] | -David! – Hi. | – David – 嗨 |
[01:17] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[01:19] | She has to get to court, so… | 她得去法庭了 所以… |
[01:20] | Agent booth, nice to see you again, | Booth探员 很高兴见到你 |
[01:21] | especially when I’m not in custody. | 尤其不是在我被拘留的情况下 |
[01:22] | Listen, I read your manuscript. | 听着 我读完了你的手稿 |
[01:26] | And couldn’t wait to tell you how great it is. | 我必须得说你写的棒极了 |
[01:27] | Thank you. Really? | 谢谢 真的吗 |
[01:28] | You read her manuscript?! | 你读了她的手稿?! |
[01:30] | Her second novel.”Bone Free.” | 她的第二部小说 “尸骨无存” |
[01:32] | It’s kind of like “Born Free” except no lions. | 就像是电影”生来自由” 除了里面没有狮子 |
[01:35] | Yuck on the title. Am I in it? | 好恶心的书名 书里有我吗 |
[01:36] | – No. – Definitely. | – 没有 – 当然有 |
[01:39] | We have to get to court. | 我们得去法庭了 |
[01:40] | I hope you have your original notes. Because last time… | 我希望你带了笔记原稿 因为上一次… |
[01:43] | Told you, Booth. | 我就说吧 Booth |
[01:44] | No! Bones! We don’t have time. | 不行 Bones 没时间了 |
[01:46] | All right,listen…uh…three minutes, I’ll wait for you in the car. | 别啊…好吧…给你三分钟 我在车里等你 |
[01:56] | – So,are you two,uh…? – Yeah, sort of. | – 所以你俩 唔… – 对啊 差不多了 |
[01:59] | Is that a problem? | 不行吗 |
[01:59] | Yeah. | 怎么说呢 |
[02:00] | You know, Bones is very literal, so, in the future, | 你也知道 Bones特别咬文嚼字 所以以后 |
[02:04] | – no jokey advice on court day. – Okay. | – 别在上庭之前提这些滑稽的建议 – 好吧 |
[02:12] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[02:17] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[02:18] | Zack’s Jane Doe. | Zack的无名氏 |
[02:20] | He said that you okayed the tissue markers. | 他说你觉得组织标记没问题 |
[02:23] | No, that can’t be right. | 不对 这不可能 |
[02:24] | That can’t possibly be right you did it wrong. | 这不可能是对的 这不对 |
[02:28] | It’s a mistake, Angela. | 你弄错了 Angela |
[02:30] | All right, fine. Sweetie, I’ll turn it off. | 好的好的 亲爱的 我这就把它关掉 |
[02:35] | Zack, the artifact bag from your Jane Doe, do you have it? | Zack 无名氏的遗物袋在你这吗 |
[02:38] | All right. I also have three… | 在这里 这还有三袋… |
[02:40] | three bags of soil samples from where the remains were buried. | 三袋埋尸处的土壤样品 |
[03:18] | Any of you see Bones? Okay, we’re due in court, like… | 你们看到Bones了吗 我们应该… |
[03:21] | hello, now. | 立马去法庭了 |
[03:26] | What? | 干嘛 |
[03:27] | This……totally freaked her out. | 这个…把她吓坏了 |
[03:33] | My theory? Caffeine intolerance. | 我的猜测 咖啡因不耐受症 |
[03:35] | Yeah, you’re going to want to | 今天你最好把 |
[03:36] | take Dr. Brennan off the witness list today. | Dr. Brennan从证人名单上剔除 |
[03:40] | No, she can’t make it into court. | 不行 她没法去法庭了 |
[03:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:43] | All right, what’s going on? | 等等 到底怎么回事 |
[03:45] | That… is Christine Brennan. | 那是Christine Brennan |
[03:50] | Good God. | 我的天啊 |
[03:53] | You just found Bones’ mother. | 你找到了Bones的母亲 |
[04:36] | I have to miss court. | 我去不了法庭了 |
[04:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:40] | I remember this belt buckle. | 我记得这个皮带扣 |
[04:44] | I borrowed it without asking… | 上高中的第一天… |
[04:47] | first day of high school. | 我没问一声就借走了 |
[04:51] | My father had it specially made for my mother | 这是我爸特别为我妈制作的 |
[04:53] | because she loved dolphins. | 因为她喜欢海豚 |
[04:56] | Bones…I’m sorry. | Bones 我很抱歉 |
[04:58] | I always knew that for my parents to disappear like that, | 我一直知道 像我父母那样消失的话 |
[05:03] | they…they had to be dead. I thought that… | 他们…他们一定是死了 我以为… |
[05:09] | when it was confirmed I’d feel relief. But… | 当我得到确切答案的时候 我会得到解脱 但是… |
[05:14] | It’s still bad news. | 这依然是个坏消息 |
[05:16] | You have the file, Zack? | 你拿到资料了 Zack |
[05:17] | Jane Doe, number 1-29-09-98. | 女无名氏 编号1-29-09-98 |
[05:21] | Where was she found? | 在哪发现她的 |
[05:22] | – Bones, I… – What does it say? | – Bones… – 文件上怎么说的 |
[05:26] | In September of 1998, | 1998年9月 |
[05:29] | a grave-digging crew | 一个坟墓施工队人员 |
[05:30] | at the Sunset Memory Cemetery in Salisbury, Pennsylvania, | 在宾夕法尼亚州索尔兹伯里市的日落公墓 |
[05:33] | uncovered human remains | 发现了高度腐败的 |
[05:35] | in a completely advanced stage of decomposition. | 人类遗骸 |
[05:37] | Is it from a grave? | 是在坟墓里找到的吗 |
[05:38] | No, it appears somebody just dug a hole | 不是 看上去是有人在公墓边缘 |
[05:40] | at the edge of the cemetery and plopped the body in there. | 随便挖了个坑 把尸体扔进去了 |
[05:43] | Zack Zack! | |
[05:44] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:47] | The local coroner found no obvious evidence of foul play | 当地验尸官没有发现明显的他杀证据 |
[05:50] | and sent the remains, a few artifacts, | 就把遗体和为数不多的遗物 |
[05:52] | and soil samples to the Jeffersonian, | 还有土壤样品送到了Jerffersonian |
[05:54] | hoping we could identify her. | 希望我们能鉴定出她的身份 |
[05:57] | Technically, your mother’s been at the Jeffersonian | 严格说 你妈妈和你在Jerffersonian |
[05:59] | as long as you have. | 待得一样久 |
[06:00] | Zack Zack! | |
[06:01] | Sorry, but they both got here in 1998. | 对不起 但是她们都是1998年来这的 |
[06:07] | Dr. Brennan, Ms. Montenegro has volunteered to drive you home. | Dr. Brennan Ms. Montenegro自愿开车送你回家 |
[06:16] | Temperance Temperance. | |
[06:19] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[06:58] | It’s after midnight. | 已经过了午夜了 |
[06:59] | Well, I was driving by, I saw the lights… | 我正好开车路过 看见灯还亮着 |
[07:02] | I thought you might like some Wong Foo’s. | 想着你也许想吃点中餐 |
[07:05] | You saw my lights from the road? | 你从街上看见我家的灯光? |
[07:07] | That is correct. | 对啊 |
[07:12] | All right. | 这才对嘛 |
[07:17] | After you gave me your parents’ missing persons file, | 你把你父母的失踪人口档案给我之后 |
[07:19] | I-I did some poking around. | 我去调查了一下 |
[07:20] | You worked on it? | 你去调查了? |
[07:21] | Well, there wasn’t much I could do. | 我能做的也不多 |
[07:23] | There was no evidence, no clear jurisdiction. | 没有证据 没有明确的管辖权 |
[07:28] | Listen, Bones… | 听着 Bones… |
[07:32] | finding your mother’s remains means | 找到了你妈妈的遗体意味着 |
[07:34] | I can open an official FBI case. | 我可以正式建立一个FBI案件 |
[07:36] | I mean, for the first time, a real investigation can occur. | 我的意思是 我们终于可以真正的开始调查了 |
[07:47] | Three days after my parents disappeared, they found our car | 我父母失踪三天之后 他们在我们住的芝加哥 |
[07:51] | at a rest stop, a thousand miles from where we lived in Chicago. | 一千英里之外的休息站找到了我家的车 |
[07:53] | Yeah, I found it in a federal impound lot in Jersey. | 对 我在新泽西的一个联邦扣押所找到了这辆车 |
[07:57] | I’m having it trucked to the Jeffersonian. | 正要运到Jerffersonian来了 |
[07:58] | They kept it all those years? | 他们把车保留了这么多年吗 |
[08:00] | No… no, nobody claimed it. | 没人去认领 |
[08:03] | Your father was a high school science teacher. | 你爸是个高中科学老师 |
[08:05] | He had no trouble with anyone at work.Then… | 在工作上他没和人起过冲突 然后… |
[08:09] | your mother, that’s a different matter. | 你妈 就要另当别论了 |
[08:13] | She was a bookkeeper. | 她是个会计 |
[08:15] | Mm, she was a witness for the prosecution | 唔 她两次成为一起逃税案的 |
[08:18] | twice on evasion charges. That gives motive. | 控方证人 这就可能是动机 |
[08:23] | Then there’s, uh…your brother. | 接着是…你哥哥 |
[08:26] | Russ Russ. | |
[08:28] | The brother who deserted me. | 抛弃我的哥哥 |
[08:29] | He’s on parole. | 他在假释期 |
[08:31] | He ran a chop shop, processing stolen cars for parts. | 他开了家地下拆车厂 拆卸盗来的车 |
[08:35] | It figures. | 我想也是 |
[08:37] | He says that you blame him for your parents’ disappearance. | 他说你把你父母的失踪怪罪于他 |
[08:41] | You talked to Russ? | 你和Russ谈过了? |
[08:43] | I called him. | 我给他打了个电话 |
[08:44] | Just asked him a few routine questions. | 问了他一些常规的问题 |
[08:45] | He didn’t give me much. | 他没说太多 |
[08:49] | We’re going to find out what happened to your mom…okay? | 我们会查清你妈妈的事的 好吗 |
[08:55] | Adipocere and decomp residues in the bagged soil | 土壤样品中的尸蜡和分解残渣 |
[08:57] | indicate the body was buried at least five years. | 表明尸体被埋在那至少五年了 |
[09:00] | That’s congruent with the pH in the soil, | 土壤的酸碱度 气候和腐烂程度 |
[09:02] | climate, and degree of decomp. | 也符合这个结论 |
[09:04] | No, seven years. It should be seven years. | 不对 是七年 应该是七年 |
[09:08] | I’m still going through the soil samples, | 我还在筛查土壤样品 |
[09:10] | but something in there might allow me to be more specific. | 或许我能找到能让我更精准鉴定时间的证据 |
[09:13] | She was buried near Christmas, 1991. | 她大约是在1991年的圣诞节前被埋的 |
[09:15] | I need the room, guys. | 我需要空间 |
[09:17] | The whole lab? For what? | 整个实验室 干嘛用 |
[09:18] | It’s a cop way of saying “get lost.” | 这是警察术语 意思是”走开” |
[09:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:23] | When you first gave me the file on your parents, | 一开始 你给我你父母档案的时候 |
[09:25] | I looked back into their lives three to four years | 我调查了他们消失之前 |
[09:28] | before they disappeared. | 三到四年的生活 |
[09:30] | – Jobs, friends… – Okay. | – 工作 朋友… – 然后 |
[09:33] | I looked back a little further and I found out that… | 我再往前调查时发现… |
[09:36] | Christine Brennan didn’t exist before 1978. | 1978年之前 Christine Brennan是不存在的 |
[09:40] | What are you telling me? That… | 这是什么意思 这个… |
[09:42] | that this woman isn’t my mother? I was born in 1976 | 这个女人不是我母亲吗 我出生在1976年 |
[09:46] | obviously, my mother existed. | 很明显 我母亲是存在的 |
[09:49] | Do you know the most common way of creating an identity? | 你知道制造新身份最常用的方法吗 |
[09:55] | Getting the birth certificate of | 找一个和你同年出生的 |
[09:58] | someone deceased who was born the same year you were, | 已故之人 伪造出生证明 |
[10:03] | and take over that identity. | 然后窃取她的身份 |
[10:05] | I found a one Matthew Brennan, born and died, 1948. | 我找到了Matthew Brennan 一个在1948年出生并死亡的人 |
[10:12] | Do you understand? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[10:13] | I don’t know what it means. I don’t know what any of it means. | 我不明白 我一点都不明白 |
[10:17] | It means that your parents weren’t | 这意味着你的父母 |
[10:19] | who you thought they were. | 不是你想的那样 |
[10:22] | It means that they were living under assumed identities. | 这意味着他们的身份都是假的 |
[10:32] | Every minute this is down, I’m losing money. | 这个东西坏的每一秒 我都在赔钱 |
[10:35] | You want faster work, grab yourself a coffee. | 想要我快点干活吗 去给自己买杯咖啡 |
[10:38] | Let me alone, man. | 别来打搅我工作 |
[10:44] | You licensed for this job? | 你有工作执照吗 |
[10:45] | You’re a cop. | 你是个警察 |
[10:47] | You know who recognizes cops? | 知道谁能一眼认出警察来吗 |
[10:48] | – Other cops? – And crooks. | – 其他警察 – 还有坏人 |
[10:52] | I talked to you a couple months ago on the phone | 几个月前我和你通过电话 |
[10:54] | I’m Booth. | 我是Booth |
[10:56] | You gonna ask me some more questions about my childhood…? | 你又要问我童年的事吗 |
[11:06] | You found my mother? | 你找到我母亲了? |
[11:07] | Your sister did the I.D. | 你妹妹鉴别出的身份 |
[11:11] | What about Dad? | 我爸呢 |
[11:12] | No. | 没消息 |
[11:13] | What do you want? | 你想要知道什么 |
[11:14] | You remember being anyone else besides,uh, | 你记不记得 除了”Russ Brennan” |
[11:17] | – “Russ Brennan?” – No. | – 你还有其他的身份 – 没有 |
[11:19] | You wouldn’t lie to me now, would you, Russ? | 你不会骗我 对吧 Russ |
[11:20] | Cops always think I’m lying. | 警察总觉得我在说谎 |
[11:24] | Why don’t you just come back to DC, | 不然你跟我回DC |
[11:25] | and help out in this investigation? | 协助这个案子的调查吧 |
[11:27] | I got a job, man. | 我在这有工作 |
[11:28] | You know, the alternative is, I just cite you for performing | 不然的话 那我只能以 |
[11:31] | unlicensed repairs on heavy equipment… | 无证操作大型器械的名义传讯你了 |
[11:34] | get your parole revoked. Tell you what. | 然后撤销你的假释资格 这样吧 |
[11:37] | You give me a call when you get into town. | 等你到了DC就打给我 |
[11:40] | Oh, you ask me, this… | 对了 要我说 这玩意… |
[11:43] | this thing here is beyond hope. | 没法修了 |
[11:51] | Look at that. It works. | 哇 不可思议 你修好了 |
[11:54] | I’ll see you soon. | 到时候见 |
[12:11] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[12:12] | A clump of cellulose. | 一束纤维素 |
[12:13] | It came from the soil samples collected | 从Brennan妈妈埋葬处 |
[12:14] | at Brennan’s mom’s burial site | 和尸体同一深度的 |
[12:16] | from the same depth as her bones. | 土壤样品里找到的 |
[12:17] | You said you had a giant problem. | 你说你有个大麻烦的 |
[12:19] | I used the laser scanning confocal microscope. | 我用了激光共聚焦显微镜进行分析 |
[12:22] | Which one is that? | 你说的哪个仪器 |
[12:23] | It looks like an espresso machine. | 长得像咖啡机的那个 |
[12:24] | Now, it showed that this is mass-produced cardboard. | 结果显示这是一种大批量生产的纸板 |
[12:27] | Now, electron dispersion spectroscopy indicates that | 电子色散光谱显示 |
[12:29] | the cardboard is coated with ethylenically unsaturated monomers, | 这种纸板表面覆盖了一层可以防止磨损的 |
[12:33] | which kept it from completely deteriorating. | 含不饱和碳碳双键的聚合物 |
[12:34] | Hodgins, what’s the giant problem? | Hodgins 到底是什么大麻烦 |
[12:35] | It’s a movie ticket. | 这是张电影票 |
[12:37] | A little UV analysis, some guesswork, | 一点紫外扫描分析再加一点推断 |
[12:39] | I come up with The Fugitive. | 我觉得是电影亡命天涯的票根 |
[12:41] | So what’s wrong, you don’t like Brennan’s mom’s taste in movies? | 所以呢 你不喜欢她妈妈的电影品味吗 |
[12:44] | The Fugitive was the third top-grossing movie of 1993. | 亡命天涯是1993年票房第三的电影 |
[12:51] | Brennan’s parents disappeared in December of 1991. | Brennan的父母是在1991年12月失踪的 |
[12:54] | Yet mom’s going to Harrison Ford movies almost two years later. | 但在两年之后 她妈妈却去看了哈里森・福特的电影 |
[12:56] | Oh, god, this is giant. | 我的天啊 这绝对是个大麻烦 |
[12:59] | What do I do? Pretend I never found this? | 我该怎么做 装作没有发现这个吗 |
[13:09] | Dr. Brennan Dr. Brennan? | |
[13:11] | Yes. Um… | 在这 嗯… |
[13:12] | Did you find something in the soil? | 你在土壤里发现什么了吗 |
[13:14] | Yeah, uh, this was in the soil samples | 是的 我在你妈妈尸体旁边 |
[13:16] | alongside your mother’s remains. | 的土壤样品中找到了这个 |
[13:20] | A movie ticket? | 电影票 |
[13:22] | Rialto theater. 9:00pm showing of The Fugitive. | Rialto剧院 晚上九点 亡命天涯 |
[13:25] | September 22, 1993. | 1993年9月22日 |
[13:28] | Well, how did it get there? | 这个是怎么到那去的 |
[13:29] | Either your mother had it in her possession | 要么是你妈妈被埋时候的随身物品 |
[13:31] | when she was buried, or it was somehow buried with her. | 要么是不知道怎么回事一起埋进去的 |
[13:34] | Either way, it dates the burial. | 不管怎样 这告诉了我们埋葬的日期 |
[13:36] | No, that’s… that’s impossible. | 不 这…这不可能 |
[13:38] | – My mother disappeared in 1991. – Sweetie… | – 我妈妈在1991年失踪的 – 亲爱的… |
[13:40] | it’s possible mom was buried somewhere else for a year and half, | 有可能我妈妈被埋在别处一年半 |
[13:43] | then moved. | 然后被移过来的 |
[13:44] | No, that that’s not possible. | 不 这 这不可能 |
[13:45] | Maybe it is… | 也许就是这样的… |
[13:47] | we decided to tell you the truth, | 我们决定告诉你真相 |
[13:51] | and this is the truth. | 这就是真相 |
[14:05] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[14:06] | I’m pretty sure I just found cause of death. Zack? | 我很确定我刚发现了死因 Zack |
[14:09] | Yes, Dr. Brennan? | 什么事 Dr. Brennan |
[14:10] | See the discoloration on the inside of the skull? | 看到头骨里的变色痕迹了吗 |
[14:13] | Left side… extending from the coronal suture, | 左侧… 从冠状缝延伸出来 |
[14:18] | crossing the supior | 横向穿过了上下颞线 |
[14:19] | and inferior temporal lines to the squamosal suture. | 到了颞鳞缝 |
[14:24] | Subdural hematoma. Ooh! A big one. | 硬脑膜下血肿 噢 很大一个 |
[14:31] | Dr. Brennan Dr. Brennan? | |
[14:33] | Probably fatal. | 可能是致命伤 |
[14:34] | There are no indications of a blow to the outer skull. | 头骨外部没有被击打的痕迹 |
[14:41] | Scan the outside of the skull. Look for histological changes, | 扫描头骨的外部 寻找组织的变化 |
[14:44] | microscopic modeling. | 和微观的组织重建 |
[14:47] | I don’t want to talk to him. | 我不想和他讲话 |
[14:49] | Bones. Bones. All right. | Bones Bones 好吧 |
[14:51] | Listen, Zack, if this guy moves, | 听着 Zack 如果这个人动一步 |
[14:53] | shoot him with a tranquilizer dart or something. | 就给他射个麻醉镖什么的 |
[14:56] | I don’t actually have a tranquilizer gun. | 我并没有麻醉枪啊 |
[14:58] | Hey, Bones…come on. | 嗨 Bones…别这样 |
[15:01] | My mother died of a subdural hematoma. | 我母亲死于硬脑膜下血肿 |
[15:03] | Bleeding in the brain. | 就是脑内出血 |
[15:04] | Do you want to proceed rationally, correct? | 你想用理性思维来解决问题 是吗 |
[15:06] | Chances are the subdural hematoma was caused | 硬脑膜下血肿有可能是由 |
[15:10] | by a blow to the head. | 头上的一次击打造成的 |
[15:11] | All right, you got the how. Now, let’s… | 你知道了死因 那么现在… |
[15:13] | let’s get the who. | 让我们找出凶手 |
[15:14] | You just told me that your mother was murdered. | 你刚刚告诉我 你母亲是被谋杀的 |
[15:18] | I mean, who better to help us than… than your brother? | 那么又有谁会比你哥哥更能帮助破案呢 |
[15:24] | Mom loved dolphins. | 妈妈很喜欢海豚 |
[15:27] | This was mine. | 这是我的 |
[15:30] | My favorite marble. | 我最喜欢的弹珠 |
[15:33] | What was she doing with that? | 她拿着这个干什么 |
[15:36] | Where did Booth find you? | Booth在哪找到你的 |
[15:37] | It’s not hard for an FBI agent to find a parolee. | FBI探员想找一个假释犯应该不难吧 |
[15:40] | I didn’t ask how, I asked where. | 我没问怎么找到的 我问的是在哪 |
[15:42] | Morehead City, North Carolina. | 莫尔黑德市 北加州 |
[15:44] | I call, every year, on your birthday. | 每年 你生日 我都会给你打电话 |
[15:47] | You never pick up. | 你从来不接 |
[15:49] | Take a hint. | 还不够明显吗 |
[15:53] | Could I have this, please? | 我能留着这个吗 |
[15:54] | It’s evidence. | 那是证据 |
[15:56] | Of what? It’s a kid’s marble. | 什么证据 这就是个小孩玩的弹珠 |
[15:57] | It’s the rules. I can’t let you have it. | 这是规定 我不能给你 |
[16:02] | Same old Tempe. | 你还是老样子啊 |
[16:05] | Never met a rule worth breaking. | 总是恪守规则 |
[16:06] | Same old Russ. On parole. | 你也是老样子 又在假释期 |
[16:14] | Angela, I might send Russ in to describe some people to you. | Angela 我可能会让Russ来给你描述几个人 |
[16:17] | Okay. What people? | 好的 什么人 |
[16:19] | Well, some people that a seven-year-old boy might remember. | 一些能给七岁孩子的记忆留下印象的人 |
[16:21] | Well, that’s a little vague there, Booth. | 这话有点含糊 Booth |
[16:23] | The drawing I mean, that’s important. It’s more… | 这些肖像很重要 |
[16:25] | I trust your instincts. | 我相信你的直觉 |
[16:26] | When it comes to men? | 对男人的直觉? |
[16:29] | When it comes to suspects. | 对嫌犯的 |
[16:31] | Why do you think that bones asked her boyfriend, | 你觉得为什么Bones给她男友 |
[16:36] | you know, to, uh, read her book and not me? | 看了她的小说 而不是给我看 |
[16:40] | You know, maybe maybe because there was just | 是不是因为里面 |
[16:43] | too much of me in the story. | 有很多关于我的情节 |
[16:46] | Oh, she was embarrassed, you think, may maybe…? | 哦 她会害羞 你觉得 也许… |
[16:52] | Booth Booth. | |
[16:54] | Yeah. I’m on my way. Thanks. | 好的 我就来 谢谢 |
[16:57] | Uh, the family car just arrived. | 刚刚运来了她家的车 |
[17:07] | We on the lookout for anything in particular? | 我们要搜查什么 |
[17:08] | Treat it like a brand-new crime scene full workup. Let’s go! | 把它当做刚发现的犯罪现场 全面搜索 |
[17:11] | Tear through the whole car, treat it, and then go through it with a fine-tooth comb. | 把车拆了 然后仔仔细细的搜查一遍 |
[17:16] | That’s our old car, all right. | 这就是我们家的老车了 |
[17:17] | The name of my school is scraped off, Woodside Elementary. | 我学校的名字被刮掉了 伍德赛德小学 |
[17:21] | They said they didn’t find anything in the car. | 他们说在车里没找到任何线索 |
[17:23] | There was a bloodstain, front seat, passenger side. | 在副驾驶那有块血迹 |
[17:27] | Guys! Everybody! | 所有人注意了 |
[17:29] | I need the space! Now! | 现在清一下场 |
[17:30] | What? Now?! | 什么 现在 |
[17:32] | Yeah, now. | 对 现在 |
[17:33] | Take five, everybody. | 所有人都休息一下 |
[17:37] | Twice in two days. | 两天里清场两次了 |
[17:38] | I had the NCIC database check for a married couple | 在国家犯罪信息中心的数据库中 我找到了在1978年 |
[17:41] | who disappeared in 1978. | 失踪的一对夫妻 |
[17:43] | Meet Max and Ruth Keenan. | 来见见Max和Ruth Keenan |
[17:46] | That’s Mom and Dad, all right. | 对 是妈妈和爸爸 |
[17:48] | The NCIC database, that’s… | 国家犯罪信息中心数据库 那是记录… |
[17:51] | that’s criminals. | 罪犯的 |
[17:55] | My parents were on a list of federal offenders? | 我爸妈在联邦罪犯的名单上? |
[17:58] | How do you like that? | 你看吧 |
[17:59] | Guess a criminal nature runs in the family. | 估计我的犯罪基因是遗传的 |
[18:01] | You were seven years old, Russ. | 你那时都七岁了 Russ |
[18:03] | Old enough to remember. What… | 足以记事了 你… |
[18:06] | what is your real name? | 你的真名是什么 |
[18:08] | What is my real name? | 我的真名是什么 |
[18:10] | Bones, it’s right here in the file. | Bones 文件里写了 |
[18:11] | No! No! I want him to tell me. | 不 不 我要他亲口告诉我 |
[18:15] | What is my real name, Russ? | 我的真名是什么 Russ |
[18:24] | My name was Kyle. | 我叫Kyle |
[18:27] | Your name was Joy. | 你叫Joy |
[18:29] | You are not my brother. | 你才不是我哥 |
[18:32] | – Bones… – No! | – Bones… – 不 |
[18:33] | He lied about that. What else are you lying about? | 他撒谎了 你还撒过什么谎 |
[18:36] | What else are you not telling us? | 你还有什么事瞒着我 |
[18:49] | At first,I thought the worst thing was that they were missing. | 一开始 我觉得他们的失踪是最糟糕的事 |
[18:54] | Except dead means no more hope. | 更糟的是死亡 意味着失去了希望 |
[18:57] | My mother was alive for almost two years after they disappeared. | 我妈在失踪之后还生活了快两年 |
[19:02] | She abandoned me. | 她抛弃了我 |
[19:04] | You don’t know that. | 你别这么说 |
[19:06] | Look, you finally got to slap Russ. | 你看 你终于打了Russ一巴掌了 |
[19:09] | You’ve been wanting to do that for years. | 这么多年终于得偿所愿了 |
[19:14] | I worshipped him, you know? | 你知道吗 我很以前很崇拜他 |
[19:20] | God, he was so cool. | 天啊 他那时超酷的 |
[19:23] | Everyone knew I was Russ Brennan’s little sister. | 大家都知道我是Russ的妹妹 |
[19:27] | I wasn’t… cool or pretty, so, being his sister… | 我…我不酷也不漂亮 所以 能当他的妹妹… |
[19:34] | you know that game, Marco Polo? | 你知道马可波罗这个游戏吗 |
[19:36] | I’d be sitting in class, | 我坐在教室里 |
[19:39] | and I’d hear out the window, “Marco!” | 听见窗外有人在喊 “马可” |
[19:43] | It’d be Russ checking in on me, | 是Russ来看我 |
[19:46] | letting everyone know that I was his little sister. | 让大家都知道 我是他的妹妹 |
[19:50] | Did you… “Polo”? | 你有…回答 “波罗”吗 |
[19:53] | Yeah, sometimes it would be the only word I said all day. | 是啊 有时候这就是我一整天说的唯一一个词 |
[19:56] | Polo. | 波罗 |
[20:00] | And then Mom and Dad disappeared | 然后爸妈就失踪了 |
[20:04] | Russ took off. | Russ也走了 |
[20:10] | Suddenly, no one cared where I was. | 突然间 没人关心我在哪了 |
[20:17] | I miss that. | 我很怀念 |
[20:20] | Someone caring where I am all the time. | 被人一直关心着的感觉 |
[20:23] | Bones? Bones, you up there? | Bones Bones 你在上面吗 |
[20:25] | Come on, let’s go, huh? Chop-chop. | 快 该走了 赶紧的 |
[20:29] | I found the agent that was assigned to your parents’ case. | 我找到了当时负责你父母案子的探员了 |
[20:34] | I was the FBI liaison on a bank robbery task | 我是负责一起银行抢劫案的FBI探员 |
[20:41] | Secret service, state police, ATF, all of us after a pretty bad bunch | 特勤局 州警 烟酒枪支管制局 我们都在追捕一群 |
[20:45] | of armed robbers working Ohio, Kentucky, Iowa. | 在俄亥俄 肯塔基 爱荷华疯狂作案的持枪抢劫团伙 |
[20:50] | You know, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[20:52] | Am I to understand | 如果我理解的没错的话 |
[20:53] | that I’m addressing the family of one of these robbers? | 我在和其中一名抢劫犯的家人谈话是吗 |
[20:56] | Max and Ruth Keenan’s children. | 对 Max和Ruth Keenan的孩子 |
[21:02] | Max and Ruth.Yeah. | 哦 Max和Ruth |
[21:05] | They never really belonged in that crew. | 他们从来没真正属于那伙人 |
[21:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:08] | They worked smart. | 他们很聪明 |
[21:09] | Specialized in safe deposit boxes. No guns. | 专抢银行保险柜 从不持枪 |
[21:13] | They’d either con their way in, or | 他们要么是一路骗进去 |
[21:15] | case out the place, break back in on the weekend. | 要么是先探好路 然后周末再闯进去 |
[21:18] | Took their time. We never got a handle on the size of their scores. | 计划周全 我们至今也没有掌握他们抢劫的金额 |
[21:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:23] | Well, people keep jewelry and cash in safety deposit boxes. | 银行保险柜里放的都是珠宝和现金 |
[21:27] | And a lot of stuff they don’t want to report stolen. | 很多东西都是主人不愿意申报遗失的 |
[21:30] | None of us understood why standup criminals like Max and Ruth | 没人能理解为什么像Max和Ruth这样高明的抢劫犯 |
[21:34] | would join this Midwest strong-arm crew. | 会加入这个中西部持枪抢劫团伙 |
[21:37] | Links to white supremacists, | 他们是白人至上主义者 |
[21:38] | real dedication to firearms and violence. | 迷恋枪支 崇尚暴力 |
[21:42] | Job in Dayton went really bad. | 在代顿市发生的案子特别重大 |
[21:43] | Two innocent bystanders were killed. | 两名无辜路人被杀害 |
[21:45] | One state trooper, seven wounded. | 七名州警受伤 |
[21:47] | When was that? | 什么时候的案子 |
[21:48] | July 4,1978. | 1978年七月四号 |
[21:50] | Never caught ’em? | 至今都没抓住他们 |
[21:51] | Not us, no. | 我们没有 |
[21:53] | Few years later, one of them turned State’s evidence | 几年之后 其中一名罪犯成为了 |
[21:56] | for an FBI agent out of Louisville. | FBI的污点证人 在路易斯维尔州 |
[21:59] | Sent the rest to jail. | 把其他人送进了监狱 |
[22:01] | My understanding is they’re all dead. | 据我所知 他们都死了 |
[22:03] | Our parents were bank robbers | 我们的父母是银行抢劫犯 |
[22:06] | who morphed into | 伪装成了 |
[22:08] | a high school science teacher and a… bookkeeper? | 高中科学教师和…会计 |
[22:11] | Their particular brand of safety deposit break-ins stopped. | 他们经典的银行保险柜作案手法再没出现过 |
[22:14] | At the time, I figured the strong-arm crew killed them for their cut. | 那个时候 我以为那个团伙因为分赃杀了他们 |
[22:19] | Agent Booth? | Booth探员 |
[22:20] | We found blood in the car. | 我们在车里找到了血迹 |
[22:22] | We expected that. | 和预期的一样 |
[22:23] | Yeah, but here’s the wrinkle: | 是的 但是问题是 |
[22:25] | We got blood from two separate individuals. | 血迹来自于两个人 |
[22:30] | These two DNA charts are from the blood in the car, | 这两个是车里血迹中提取的DNA信息 |
[22:32] | and these two are from Dr. Brennan and her brother. | 这两个是来自于Dr. Brennan和她的哥哥 |
[22:34] | These three match. And this one does not. | 这三个是吻合的 但是这一个不吻合 |
[22:39] | These three people are related? | 这三个人有亲属关系 |
[22:40] | This is Mom, me and Russ. | 这是妈妈的 我的 Russ的 |
[22:43] | But this chart… a male, but it’s definitely not your father. | 但是这一个…是个男性的 但是绝不是你爸的 |
[22:47] | Okay,so we’ll just run it through CODIS | 好的 我们会在DNA联合检索系统 |
[22:49] | and the convicted offender index and see what pops up, all right? | 和罪犯信息库中搜查看能不能找到他 好吗 |
[22:57] | So you describe someone to me, | 你要向我描述一个人 |
[22:59] | and I draw them. | 我会把他们画下来 |
[23:02] | That’s the drill. | 就这么简单 |
[23:03] | Who do I describe? | 我要描述谁 |
[23:04] | I don’t know yet. | 我不知道 |
[23:05] | Booth put us together, | Booth让我来的 |
[23:06] | so I could charm you into telling me the truth. | 让我用魅力诱导你说出真相 |
[23:09] | Trust me, I got no more truth. | 相信我 我知道的全告诉你们了 |
[23:13] | You know, your sister is my best friend, so | 你妹妹是我最好的朋友 |
[23:16] | when she says you can’t be trusted, I trust her. | 如果她说别相信你 我会选择相信她 |
[23:19] | This is you being charming? | 这就是你展示魅力的方式吗 |
[23:23] | Does Tempe really hate me that much? | Tempe真的那么恨我吗 |
[23:24] | Russ…she loves you. | Russ… 她爱你 |
[23:27] | It’d be easier if she hated you. | 要是她恨你就好了 |
[23:30] | Hate is a lot easier to deal with than love, | 恨一个人比爱一个人简单多了 |
[23:34] | especially disappointed love. | 特别是对爱的人失望之后 |
[23:37] | You know what’s ironic? | 你知道最讽刺的是什么吗 |
[23:38] | Tempe doesn’t trust me because I kept a promise. | Tempe不信任我 正因为我信守了我的承诺 |
[23:42] | What promise? | 什么承诺 |
[23:47] | Seven years old | 我七岁的时候 |
[23:49] | Dad and me in the backyard. This was in Ohio. | 在俄亥俄州 我和我爸在后院里 |
[23:52] | My dad tells me, “you’re not Kyle anymore.” | 他告诉我 “你再也不是Kyle了 “ |
[23:57] | “Forget about Kyle. You’re Russ.” | “忘掉Kyle这个名字 现在你是Russ “ |
[24:02] | He says: “If you ever tell anyone | 他说 “如果你告诉警察 或者任何人 |
[24:04] | the police, anyone you will be killing your mother and your sister. | 你就会害死你妈妈和你妹妹 “ |
[24:10] | “Swear,” he says. | 他说 “你发誓 “ |
[24:12] | “You swear on your baby sister’s life you won’t tell.” | “拿你妹妹的性命发誓 你不会说 “ |
[24:15] | He makes me say my new name 100 times. Russ Brennan | 他逼我反复说了100遍我的新名字 Russ Brennan |
[24:18] | He says it with me: Russ Brennan, Russ Brennan, Russ Brennan! | 他让我跟着他念 Russ Brennan |
[24:26] | Around that time, when Kyle became Russ, | 就是在那个时候 当Kyle变成了Russ |
[24:30] | maybe you saw someone. | 也许你看到过某些人 |
[24:32] | Maybe you saw someone who scared you. | 也许你看到了让你害怕的某些人 |
[24:37] | Someone who scared you because you had instincts | 那些让你从直觉上感到害怕的人 |
[24:41] | the instincts of a frightened kid. | 一个被吓坏的小孩的直觉 |
[24:45] | Was there someone like that? | 有这样的人吗 |
[24:50] | Yeah. | 有 |
[24:56] | A man came to the house one day. | 有一天 有个男人来到我们家 |
[24:59] | My dad said if I ever saw this guy again, | 我爸爸说如果我再看到这个人 |
[25:03] | to grab my sister and hide. | 就带着妹妹躲起来 |
[25:05] | Well, when you’re ready, | 那么 等你准备好了 |
[25:07] | you’ll describe that man to me. | 你就可以开始描述这个男人了 |
[25:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:24] | If you keep bringing Chinese food in the middle of the night, | 如果你继续在半夜带着中国菜来 |
[25:26] | we’re both gonna get fat. | 我们都会长胖的 |
[25:30] | I know what you’ve been thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[25:32] | I doubt it. | 我表示怀疑 |
[25:33] | You’ve been thinking | 你在想 |
[25:34] | that your family is made up of liars and criminals. | 你的家人都是骗子和罪犯 |
[25:39] | And that makes you feel lonely. | 让你觉得很孤独 |
[25:44] | There’s a story here we don’t know yet. | 很多事我们还没有弄清楚 |
[25:47] | Like what? | 比如 |
[25:48] | Bones, “don’t know” means it’s a mystery. | Bones “没弄清楚”意味着这还是个迷 |
[25:53] | What were your parents like? | 你父母是什么样的 |
[25:56] | My parents,uh… | 我的父母… |
[25:58] | My dad, he, uh… | 我爸爸 他… |
[26:00] | He drove Thuds and Phantoms in Vietnam. | 他在越南开Thuds和Phantoms |
[26:04] | Those are fighter jets. | 那些都是战斗机 |
[26:06] | After that, he was a barber in Philadelphia. | 之后 他去费城当了一名理发师 |
[26:09] | And my mom, she wrote jingles | 我妈妈 她为当地广告公司 |
[26:13] | for a local advertising agency. | 写广告歌 |
[26:15] | So they didn’t go out at night | 所以他们不会在半夜 |
[26:16] | after you were asleep and rob banks? | 你睡着之后出去抢劫银行吧 |
[26:22] | Listen, Bones, you know, | 听着 Bones |
[26:26] | parents, uh, | 我们的父母 |
[26:28] | they have secret lives. | 他们都有自己的秘密生活 |
[26:30] | If they didn’t, they wouldn’t be parents. | 如果没有 那就不叫父母了 |
[26:37] | It is a little late for Chinese, isn’t it? | 现在吃中国菜是有点晚了 对吧 |
[26:39] | Thanks for the meal. See you tomorrow. | 谢谢你陪我吃饭 明天见 |
[26:55] | Dr. Brennan, is it morning? | Dr. Brennan 已经早上了吗 |
[26:57] | No, I couldn’t sleep. Why are you still here? | 没有 我只是睡不着 你怎么还在这 |
[27:00] | We’re all here. No one’s leaving | 我们都在这 在没弄清你母亲遭遇的真相之前 |
[27:01] | until we figure out what happened to your mother. | 我们都不会离开的 |
[27:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:07] | Don’t thank me. | 别谢我 |
[27:08] | I’m failing. | 我失败了 |
[27:09] | I’ve gone over every millimeter of the skull | 我仔仔细细检查了她的头骨 |
[27:11] | and found no evidence of remodeling. | 但没有发现任何重塑的痕迹 |
[27:13] | Which makes no sense, because | 这根本说不通 |
[27:16] | any wound that results in a subdural hematoma that big | 因为能造成那么大的硬脑膜下血肿的伤 |
[27:18] | should leave a mark on the living bone. | 都应该在活人骨头上留下痕迹 |
[27:20] | What if the subdural hematoma started out much smaller? | 会不会是硬脑膜下血肿一开始很小 |
[27:24] | And grew over time? | 然后慢慢变大 |
[27:25] | Over the course of, say, a year. | 比如 在一年的时间里 |
[27:28] | That might explain the gap between the time | 这样可能就能解释清 |
[27:30] | my mother sustained the injury and the time she was buried. | 在我母亲受伤和被埋葬之间的那段时间了 |
[27:33] | Then the blow itself might not have left a mark on the bone. | 那样的话 头上受到的击打也许不会留下痕迹 |
[27:36] | Show me the surface of the skull | 给我看一下血肿中心 |
[27:38] | directly above the center of the hematoma. | 正上方的头骨表面 |
[27:40] | 100-times magnification. | 放大100倍 |
[27:43] | Go to 500. | 调成500倍 |
[27:46] | See here? | 看到了吗 |
[27:48] | Microscopic fractures on the osteons. | 骨组织上的细微骨折 |
[27:51] | And is that the result of bleeding into the interstitial spaces? | 那是细胞间隙出血造成的后果吗 |
[27:55] | I can map the fractured osteons. | 我可以找出受损了的骨组织 |
[27:58] | That might lead us to the weapon. | 可能能帮助我们找到凶器 |
[28:17] | I’m awake. | 我醒着呢 |
[28:18] | Yeah, I can see that. | 嗯 看出来了 |
[28:21] | Caught a break on the DNA in the car. | 车上发现的DNA 有些突破了 |
[28:22] | You know who it is? | 你知道那是谁的了 |
[28:23] | Not exactly. See, it’s a closed file. | 还没 它出现在一个未公开的档案里 |
[28:25] | Whoever it is is in the witness protection. | 不管是谁 他在证人保护系统下 |
[28:27] | I’ll make a request, but they’re pretty tight over there. | 我会提交申请 但是这种档案他们管得很严 |
[28:29] | What if you had a face? | 如果你知道长相呢 |
[28:31] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 |
[28:33] | Somebody your father pointed out to Russ when he was seven. | 你爸指给七岁的Russ看的人 |
[28:36] | Somebody he’s still afraid of. | 一个Russ依旧害怕的人 |
[28:37] | Hey, you know what? | 嘿 你知道吗 |
[28:38] | I’m gonna play hardball with witness protection. | 我会向证人保护系统施压 |
[28:40] | If they don’t cooperate, I’m gonna put his face in the paper. | 如果他们不配合 我就把这张脸公布给媒体 |
[28:43] | Wouldn’t you get in trouble for that? | 你不会惹上麻烦吗 |
[28:45] | We’ll find out. | 到时候就知道了 |
[28:47] | You know what? Sometimes, he is just…whew. What? | 有时候 他真是…棒 怎么 |
[28:55] | This is the pattern of fractured osteons. | 这是骨组织的受损模型 |
[28:58] | It suggests a blow from the front that grazed the skull. | 这说明了这一击是从前方擦伤了头骨 |
[29:01] | A bullet? | 子弹吗 |
[29:02] | There would’ve been particulates left behind by a bullet, | 如果是子弹 那会留下微粒的 |
[29:05] | especially fired from a short range. | 特别是这种近距离射击 |
[29:06] | I isolated the most fractured osteons, | 我分离出了损伤最密集的区域 |
[29:09] | and this pattern emerges. | 然后发现了这个形状 |
[29:12] | Looks like the business end of a tire iron. | 看起来像是撬胎棒的尖端 |
[29:14] | No, the size is wrong. It’s too small. | 不对 尺寸不对 这个太小了 |
[29:17] | The weapon was actually chasing the skull when it landed. | 实际上 击中头颅时 凶器是追着头骨走的 |
[29:20] | I believe that the victim was pulled away at the last second, | 我觉得受害者在关键时刻被人拉开了 |
[29:23] | so that most of the force was lost, | 所以大部分的力量被卸除了 |
[29:25] | leaving only the slightest impression. | 只留下了轻微的损伤 |
[29:27] | Bones. I got what I need from witness protection. | Bones 我从证人保护系统里拿到了我要的资料 |
[29:29] | Let’s go for a drive. | 我们出去走一趟 |
[29:35] | Everybody…thank you. | 大伙儿…谢谢 |
[29:40] | I…thank you. | 我…谢谢你们 |
[30:00] | Okay, Bones, just listen to me, | Bones 听我说 |
[30:01] | This guy McVicar, he might be a pig farmer now, but | 这个McVicar现在只是个猪农 但是 |
[30:05] | he used to be a mechanic, all right? | 他以前是机械师 |
[30:06] | With ties to the strong-arm crew that your parents ran away from. | 和你父母逃离的持枪抢劫团伙有关联 |
[30:09] | A mechanic, like Russ? | 机械师 像Russ那种吗 |
[30:11] | Not like Russ. Russ fixes things. | 不是Russ那种 Russ修东西 |
[30:13] | This guy, he used to kill people. | 这个人 他曾是个杀手 |
[30:16] | Can I help you folks? | 有什么能帮你们的吗 |
[30:18] | Yes. Put your hands up. | 有 举起手来 |
[30:20] | Do it! | 快点 |
[30:21] | Booth Booth! | |
[30:22] | Check him for a gun. | 搜查是否有枪 |
[30:25] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[30:29] | He’s got a .45. | 他有把.45手枪 |
[30:30] | .45. Check his ankle. | .45手枪 搜他的脚踝 |
[30:35] | He’s got a .38. | 有把.38手枪 |
[30:37] | Thirty-eight.I’m always right. | .38 我总能猜对 |
[30:39] | I’m FBI. I know who you are. | 我是FBI 我知道你是谁 |
[30:41] | Steve Beers, pig farmer. | Steve Beers 猪农 |
[30:43] | Vince McVicar, the pig farmer, huh? | Vince McVicar 猪农 是吗 |
[30:46] | You want to talk to Vince McVicar, | 你想和Vince McVicar说话是吗 |
[30:48] | you do it through the federal marshals. | 去找联邦司法警吧 |
[30:50] | I do it through the federal marshals, | 我会去找联邦法警的 |
[30:51] | I’m gonna have to tell them about a pig farmer | 我会告诉他们有个猪农 |
[30:52] | who carries two concealed weapons. | 私藏两把武器 |
[30:54] | Three. | 三把 |
[30:56] | .22 in the small of his back. | 背后有把.22手枪 |
[30:57] | .22. I’m always right. | .22 我又猜对了 |
[30:59] | – No, you’re not. – Yes, I am. | – 你才没 – 我猜对了 |
[31:01] | Look Bones, will you put the gun down? | Bones 你能放下枪吗 |
[31:04] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[31:06] | I’m Ruth Keenan’s daughter. | 我是Ruth Keenan的女儿 |
[31:12] | Joy Joy? | |
[31:15] | Joy Keenan Joy Keenan? | |
[31:19] | Yeah…I can see that. | 对 我能认出来 |
[31:24] | We found your blood in the car. | 我们在车里找到了你的血迹 |
[31:26] | You hurt lots of people, Vince. You bashed in their heads. | 你伤了很多人 Vince 你击爆了他们的头 |
[31:29] | They never proved that, or I wouldn’t be in witness protection. | 没人能证明 不然我也不会在证人保护系统里了 |
[31:32] | We know how it works, Vince. | 我们都知道是怎么回事 Vince |
[31:34] | You rat out your crew, | 你出卖了你的团伙 |
[31:35] | everybody loses interest in a few old murders. | 就没人追究那些陈年命案了 |
[31:37] | My mother was hit on the head. | 我妈妈被人击中了头部 |
[31:39] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[31:41] | I was there. | 我在场 |
[31:44] | 32 stitches. | 缝了32针 |
[31:45] | She fought back, huh? | 她还击了 |
[31:47] | Ruthie fought back, all right. | Ruthie还击了 对的 |
[31:50] | But not against me. | 但不是对我 |
[31:52] | Then against whom? | 那是对谁 |
[31:55] | Your father. | 你爸爸 |
[31:59] | Why’d he attack you? | 他为什么要攻击你 |
[32:03] | Think about it a second,all right? | 你自己想想 好吗 |
[32:06] | You and my… my mother? | 你和我…我妈妈 |
[32:08] | Me and Ruthie run off together. | 我和Ruthie私奔了 |
[32:10] | Max caught us pulling into a motel outside of Champaign, Illinois. | Max在伊利诺斯州香槟市外的一家汽车旅馆逮到我们了 |
[32:15] | We were nuts about each other, Ruthie and me. Crazy in love. | 我们那时疯狂的爱着对方 我和Ruthie在热恋中 |
[32:19] | Let’s just skip that part, okay? | 跳过这部分 好吗 |
[32:26] | Well, he hit Ruthie first. | 好吧 他先打了Ruthie |
[32:28] | With what? | 用什么 |
[32:29] | Tire iron. | 撬胎棒 |
[32:32] | Hit my arm, caught me a roundhouse to the head. | 打了我胳膊 拳击了我的头 |
[32:36] | Lights out, baby. | 我昏过去了 |
[32:39] | I came to. Ruthie and Max were gone. | 我醒来后 Ruthie和Max都不见了 |
[32:42] | Never saw neither of them again. | 再也没见过他们 |
[32:46] | You ask me, Max killed Ruthie, and buried her somewhere and vanished. | 要是你问我 Max杀了Ruthie 把她埋了 然后销声匿迹了 |
[32:51] | Our plan, once we set up– | 我们原本计划在弗罗里达安顿之后 |
[32:55] | most likely in Florida was to bring you down. | 就会去接你过来 |
[33:01] | Your father is a hard man, Joy. | 你爸爸很难对付 Joy |
[33:03] | My name is Brennan. | 我姓Brennan |
[33:06] | I’m Doctor… | 我是… |
[33:08] | I’m Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 我是Dr. Temperance Brennan |
[33:14] | I work at the Jeffersonian Institution; | 我在Jeffersonian协会工作 |
[33:17] | I’m a forensic anthropologist; I… | 我是个法医人类学家 我… |
[33:19] | specialize in identif… | 专攻鉴定… |
[33:26] | …in identifying… | …鉴定… |
[33:29] | …in identifying people when nobody knows who they are. | …鉴定无名氏的身份 |
[33:33] | My father was a science teacher, | 我爸爸是名科学教师 |
[33:35] | and my mother was a bookkeeper. | 我妈妈是个会计 |
[33:37] | My brother…I have a brother. | 我哥哥…我有个哥哥 |
[33:42] | I’m Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 我是Dr. Temperance Brennan |
[33:44] | I know who you are. Hey, I know. | 我知道你是谁 我知道 |
[33:47] | It’s okay. Shh, it’s gonna to be all right. | 没事的 一切都会好的 |
[33:56] | No way Dad hits Mom…no way. | 爸爸不会打妈妈的…不可能 |
[33:58] | If he caught them together… | 如果爸爸逮到他们在一起… |
[33:59] | No way Mom cheats on Dad. No way. | 妈妈不可能出轨的 不可能 |
[34:00] | A man like McVicar, he lies the way you guys take a drink of water | McVicar这种人 说谎是家常便饭 |
[34:04] | He killed people and then he snitched to save his own ass. | 他杀过人 然后为了保命就出卖同伙 |
[34:06] | – You don’t believe him? – No. | – 你不信他的话 – 不信 |
[34:08] | I don’t believe him. | 我不相信 |
[34:09] | Give me one piece of evidence that doesn’t back up his story. | 给我一个不支持他的说法的证据 |
[34:12] | Your school sticker on the back of your parents’ car, | 你家车上被划掉的 |
[34:14] | who scraped off. | 学校名字的贴纸 |
[34:15] | What does that prove? | 那证明了什么 |
[34:16] | The only reason to do that would be to keep you guys hidden; | 唯一可能的理由就是想把你们藏起来 |
[34:19] | to keep you guys safe. | 保护你们的安全 |
[34:20] | From McVicar. | 躲避McVicar |
[34:21] | McVicar performed hits for the crew | McVicar在你爸妈逃离的那个团伙里 |
[34:22] | that your mom and dad ran out on. | 是负责杀人的 |
[34:25] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[34:25] | Well, there’s a story that tracks for me, but without evidence,it’s… | 我有个推测 但没有证据 只是… |
[34:30] | it’s just a story. | 只是我的推测 |
[34:31] | Tell us. | 说说看 |
[34:35] | Your parents go out Christmas shopping one day. | 有天你父母去为圣诞节采购 |
[34:37] | They spot McVicar, the hit man,all right? | 看见了McVicar 那个杀手 |
[34:40] | They lead him away from your home. | 你父母把他引离你家 |
[34:42] | Scrape off the name of the school, | 划掉了学校的名字 |
[34:44] | -so he can’t trace it back to me and Russ. -He takes out your father. | – 那他就不能顺着找到我和Russ了 – 他杀了你爸 |
[34:47] | And my mother gets away with a head wound. | 我母亲头部负伤逃走 |
[34:49] | She leaves the car a thousand miles away, finds friends, | 她把车停在离家一千英里之外 找朋友帮忙 |
[34:51] | but she can never go back to see you guys | 但她再也不能回去见你们了 |
[34:53] | because the crew is still looking for her. | 因为那个团伙一直在找她 |
[34:56] | It’s just a story. | 这只是我的推测 |
[34:57] | Fits the evidence. | 和证据是吻合的 |
[34:59] | All right,you know what? The weapons that McVicar had on him, | McVicar携带的那些枪 |
[35:01] | they’re a violation of his agreement | 违反了他的 |
[35:03] | with the witness protection program. | 证人保护计划的规定 |
[35:05] | I’m going to take him into custody, | 我会去逮捕他 |
[35:06] | I’m going to get a warrant, I’m going to search his farm. | 我会去弄一个搜查证 搜查他的农场 |
[35:08] | Search for what? | 找什么 |
[35:09] | McVicar liked to bash in people’s heads. | McVicar喜欢击打受害人头部 |
[35:11] | Maybe we’ll get lucky and match the weapon | 我们也许能幸运的找到 |
[35:13] | he used on your mom. | 匹配杀死你妈妈的凶器 |
[35:14] | It’s unlikely. | 不太可能 |
[35:16] | In that case, we’ll still ruin his day. | 那样的话 我们还是能让他不爽 |
[35:25] | Tempe, that theory explains why mom never came back for you | Tempe 那个推测就能解释为什么妈妈去世前的 |
[35:28] | during that year and a half before she died. | 一年半中没有回去找你了 |
[35:32] | What’s your excuse, Russ? | 那你的借口又是什么呢 Russ |
[35:34] | You’re the one that left me. | 你才是抛弃我的人 |
[35:37] | You needed someone to blame, you chose me. | 你需要找个人来怪罪 于是就来怪我 |
[35:39] | I was 15 years old! | 我那时才15岁 |
[35:41] | I was 19! | 我也才19岁 |
[35:43] | My parents were gone. My sister hated my guts, | 我父母消失了 我妹妹恨透我了 |
[35:45] | everyone’s telling me that she’d be better off in foster care. | 大家都劝我最好送她去寄养中心 |
[35:48] | You didn’t even ask me. | 你都没问过我 |
[35:49] | I tried, Temperance! You wouldn’t talk to me! | 我试过了 Temperance 你都不肯和我说话 |
[35:52] | You still wouldn’t be talking to me if Mom’s bones hadn’t showed up. | 要不是发现了妈妈的尸体你依然不愿和我说话 |
[35:54] | And I kept trying! | 但是我还是在不停的尝试 |
[35:56] | Every year, every year on your birthday. | 每年 你每个生日 |
[35:59] | You’re the one that gave up. | 你才是放弃了的那个人 |
[36:01] | You turned your back on me and you made yourself a new family. | 你抛弃了我 然后开始了你的新生活 |
[36:29] | Hammers and a dozen hatchets… | 锤子 12把短柄斧 |
[36:32] | The man loves his blunt instruments. | 这人真爱这些钝器 |
[36:34] | Seven tire irons, | 七个撬胎棒 |
[36:36] | none of them match the wound, | 没有匹配的 |
[36:38] | even allowing for shrinkage. | 就算考虑了磨损也没匹配的 |
[36:39] | It was 15 years ago. Even if McVicar killed my mother, | 那是15年前的事了 就算McVicar杀了我妈 |
[36:42] | what are the chances he hung on to the exact weapon? | 有多大可能他一直用同一件武器 |
[36:46] | Well, it’s always like this with McVicar. All right? You know? | McVicar一直都用这个作案手法 好吗 |
[36:49] | Some mook is found with his forehead bashed in, | 一些混混被发现死于前额的一记猛击 |
[36:51] | the FBI goes in the basement, collects about 40 hammers… | FBI在他的地下室里 找到了大约40把锤子… |
[36:55] | and nothing matches. | 但是没有匹配的 |
[36:57] | Always the forehead? | 都是在前额 |
[36:58] | Yeah, that’s his signature kill, yeah. | 对 那是他经典杀人手法 |
[37:00] | Not that anyone could ever prove it. | 虽然没人能证明这一点 |
[37:02] | You said guys like McVicar get comfortable with a way of killing. | 你说过McVicar这种人会习惯用同一种手法杀人 |
[37:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:07] | Where did McVicar grow up? | McVicar在哪长大的 |
[37:08] | He grew up a farm kid in Iowa. Why? | 爱荷华的农场 怎么了 |
[37:11] | How do you slaughter a pig? | 他们是怎么杀猪的 |
[37:17] | Why’s he here? | 他怎么在这 |
[37:17] | He gets nervous, we know we’re getting close. | 他紧张了 他知道我们要发现真相了 |
[37:19] | Found this in the barn. | 在畜棚里找到了这个 |
[37:23] | This is a spring-loaded captive-bolt stunner. | 这是个弹簧弩式击昏器 |
[37:25] | The animal is restrained, | 动物被绑着 |
[37:26] | this is pressed to the forehead… | 用这个抵住前额 |
[37:35] | What kind of person could use this on a human being? | 怎么会有人把这个用在活人身上 |
[37:37] | What kind of person could use this on a pig? | 怎么会有人用这个来杀猪 |
[37:40] | It’s the perfect dodge. | 这是个完美的凶器 |
[37:41] | Blood, flesh, it can all be explained. | 没有血 没有肉块 完美的凶器 |
[37:44] | I think I just became a vegetarian. | 我就在刚刚变成素食主义者了 |
[37:46] | So what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[37:47] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:48] | Same shape as a tire iron… | 和撬胎棒一样的形状 |
[37:50] | but smaller. | 但是小一些 |
[37:52] | This could be a match. | 这个也许就是凶器 |
[37:53] | Before you decide anything, we should talk. | 在你做决定之前 我们应该谈谈 |
[37:58] | I’d call that nervous, wouldn’t you? | 他紧张了 对吧 |
[38:01] | There’s no way to prove that that’s | 你们没法证明那个 |
[38:02] | the exact weapon that killed your mother or anyone else. | 就是杀害你妈或其他人的武器 |
[38:06] | You’d be surprised at what she can prove. | 她能证明的事多着呢 |
[38:08] | I need to speak to you alone. | 我要和你单独谈谈 |
[38:10] | Forget it. | 想都别想 |
[38:10] | Booth, it’s all right. | Booth 没事 |
[38:11] | – No. No. – It’s all right. | – 不行 – 没关系的 |
[38:19] | You got two ways to look at this. | 你有两条路 |
[38:21] | One is you score a private chat. | 一是你规规矩矩的谈话 |
[38:23] | The second one is, you attack her, | 二是你趁机袭击她 |
[38:25] | and I’ll drill you through the forehead. | 那么我就会在你前额也开个洞 |
[38:27] | How could I possibly attack her? | 我怎么可能袭击她 |
[38:29] | I’ll decide what is and isn’t an attack, like, say, a hiccup. | 袭没袭击我说了算 你最好连个嗝都不要打 |
[38:33] | Booth. Come on. | Booth 没事的 |
[38:41] | You killed my mother. | 你杀了我母亲 |
[38:42] | Gonna be hard to convince a jury. | 你们很难说服陪审团的 |
[38:44] | I’m pretty persuasive. | 我很有说服力 |
[38:46] | I’ll put you away. | 我会把你关进牢里的 |
[38:48] | Here’s the thing, Joy. | 事情是这样的 Joy |
[38:51] | Two people know what really happened that night: | 只有两个人真正知道那天晚上发生了什么 |
[38:54] | Me and your father. | 我和你父亲 |
[38:56] | You killed him before you attacked my mother. | 你在袭击我母亲之前就杀了我父亲 |
[38:58] | Then how did I get this scar on my head? | 那我头上的疤是怎么来的呢 |
[39:01] | Here you got a choice, Joy. | 你有另外一个选择 Joy |
[39:04] | You drop the bolt-stunner down the well, | 你把那个击昏枪扔到井里 |
[39:07] | and you’ll know what happened. | 你就会知道到底发生了什么 |
[39:08] | You put me in front of a jury, | 要是你把我送上法庭 |
[39:11] | not only will you fail to convict, but | 你不仅会输掉官司 而且 |
[39:14] | you’ll never know the truth. | 你永远不会得知真相了 |
[39:21] | You can’t live with that, Joy. | 你忍受不了的 Joy |
[39:25] | You can’t live not knowing. | 没有真相 你受不了的 |
[39:30] | I found out what happened to my mother; | 我查清了在我母亲身上发生的事了 |
[39:31] | I will find out what happened to my father, too. | 我也会弄明白我父亲的事的 |
[39:36] | We’re done. | 没什么好说的了 |
[39:37] | You will never know what happened to your father. | 你永远都不会弄清你父亲的事的 |
[39:42] | Why are you letting me drive? | 为什么让我开车 |
[39:43] | It’s a reward. | 这是奖励 |
[39:44] | For what? | 什么的奖励 |
[39:45] | Totally pissing off a hit man. | 彻底激怒了那个杀手 |
[39:49] | Can I read your book? | 我能看看你的小说吗 |
[39:51] | After it’s come out. | 等出版之后 |
[39:52] | Not before? | 出版之前不行吗 |
[39:53] | No. | 不行 |
[39:53] | Oh, but I let you drive. | 但是我都让你开车了啊 |
[39:57] | Just let it go. | 别纠结了 |
[39:58] | Where we going? | 我们去哪 |
[39:59] | I’d like to make up for a little lost time. | 我想弥补一下丢失的时光 |
[40:10] | I’m-I’m gonna go get a funnel cake. Okay? | 我去买漏斗蛋糕 |
[40:24] | I have something for you. | 你有东西给你 |
[40:31] | Thanks, Tempe. | 谢了 Tempe |
[40:35] | Russ… Russ… | |
[40:38] | you were right. | 你是对的 |
[40:42] | You were only 19, but at the time… | 你只有19岁 但那时… |
[40:46] | I didn’t understand what that meant. | 我不明白那意味着什么 |
[40:49] | Sometimes people need to… | 我想有时候 需要有人… |
[40:51] | explain things to me, I guess. | 把这些解释给我听 |
[40:54] | Then you have to let them talk to you. | 那你就得和他们说话 |
[41:01] | If… you could maybe come back and stay a couple days longer? | 要是可以… 你或许能回来多待几天 |
[41:07] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[41:10] | At my place, I mean? | 我是说 在我家 |
[41:20] | Marco. | 马可 |
[41:23] | Polo. | 波罗 |
[41:50] | Anybody thirsty? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[41:52] | Is it too early for a beer? | 现在喝啤酒是不是早了点 |
[41:54] | Ah,I gotta go,you know? I’m picking up Parker for the weekend. | 我得走了 得去接Parker回来过周末 |
[41:59] | Yeah, I’ll take one. | 我要瓶啤酒 |
[42:02] | You have a boy? | 你有个儿子? |
[42:04] | Yeah… | 对… |
[42:06] | Woman I’m seeing, she’s got two daughters. | 和我约会的女人有两个女儿 |
[42:11] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[42:15] | Girls are nice. | 女儿很好 |
[42:20] | To us. | 敬我们 |
[42:21] | Whoever the hell we are. | 不管是什么身份 |
[42:22] | To what we’re becoming. | 重要的是我们成为什么样的人 |
[42:33] | New message recorded today, 3:00pm. | 今日下午三点 您有一条新消息 |
[42:38] | Temperance, you have to stop looking. | Temperance 你别再查了 |
[42:42] | You have to stop looking for me right now. | 你得立马停止找我 |
[42:44] | This is bigger and worse than you know. | 这比你想的要糟糕很多 |
[42:47] | Please, stop now. | 求你了 停下吧 |
[42:50] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[42:53] | That was my father. | 是我爸爸 |