时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | what did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[00:06] | I read, walked on the beach, chilled. | 看看书 在沙滩散散步 放松放松 |
[00:08] | Oh, you chilled, in darfur. You chilled in darfur? | 哦 放松 在达尔富尔 你在达尔富尔能放松 |
[00:11] | In north carolina. | 在南卡罗莱纳 |
[00:12] | I changed my vacation plans to spend time with my brother. | 为了和我哥在一起 我改了度假计划 |
[00:15] | Ross and I talked about it and we really wanna find dad. | Ross和我讨论过 我们都很想找到爸爸 |
[00:17] | Okay, well, just so you know, the FBI’s gonna find your father, | 好吧 但你得知道 FBI会找到你爸爸的 |
[00:20] | no matter what you want. | 不管怎样 |
[00:21] | My brother and I don’t want the FBI to backburner the search. | 我哥和我不希望FBI把搜索工作搁在一边 |
[00:27] | is it okay to go over on two wheels like that? | 这样开车真的可以吗 |
[00:29] | Only when making very sharpturns at high speeds. | 高速急转弯的时候时就可以 |
[00:31] | Hey, bones, why don’t you have a little, uh, you know, faith in me, okay? | Bones 你为什么…不能多相信我一点呢 |
[00:35] | I’m not gonna backburner the case. | 我不会把这个案子搁在一边不管的 |
[00:36] | All right? I’m gonna find your father. | 好吗 我会找到你爸的 |
[00:38] | My brother said you’d say that. | 我哥说你会这么说的 |
[00:40] | You really keep saying”my brother” a lot. | 你真是一直在说”我哥”这两个字 |
[00:41] | Well, I lost ross for 15 years. | 我15年没见Ross了 |
[00:43] | I like the sound of it. | 我喜欢这个称呼 |
[00:46] | My brother. | 我哥 |
[00:50] | what’s with the siren? | 干嘛打开警笛 |
[00:51] | Why are you driving like a maniac? | 干嘛像疯子一样的开车 |
[01:12] | two passenger cars off the tracks. | 两辆客车脱轨了 |
[01:13] | One on the side. | 一辆侧翻了 |
[01:15] | There’s gonna be fatalities. | 会有不少死伤 |
[01:18] | Stan! I need some gauze! | Stan 我需要些纱布 |
[01:20] | Danny Danny! | |
[01:21] | You don’t find the owner of this in the next ten minutes, he’ll bleed to death. | 你要是在十分钟之内找不到这个手臂的主人 他就会流血身亡 |
[01:24] | Starting… now. | 计时…开始 |
[01:28] | – Seeley – Camille – Seeley – Camille | |
[01:30] | – Don’t call me camille. – Don’t call me Seeley | – 别叫我Camille – 别叫我Seeley |
[01:32] | Dr. Brennan Dr. Saroyan Dr. Brennan Dr. Saroyanz | |
[01:34] | You two know each other, right? | 你们认识对吧 |
[01:35] | – No – No | – 不认识 – 不认识 |
[01:39] | Dr. Brennan, I’d like you to check out the automobile this train hit– | Dr. Brennan 我希望你去检查被火车撞上的汽车– |
[01:42] | it’s probably what caused the derailment. | 那可能是造成火车脱轨的原因 |
[01:43] | Accidental? | 意外吗 |
[01:44] | NTSB guy says the train struck the car at least 200 yards from the nearest access. | NTSB的人说火车是在离马路入口至少200码的地方撞上汽车的 |
[01:48] | Deliberate? | 蓄意的吗 |
[01:49] | Eight minutes, steve! | 还有八分钟 Steve |
[01:51] | Probably suicide. | 可能是自杀 |
[01:54] | Why are you still here, dr. Brennan? | Dr. Brennan 你怎么还在这 |
[01:56] | Because I’m not a coroner, and I don’t work for you. | 因为我不是验尸官 我也不为你工作 |
[01:59] | Well, you got that half right. | 唔 你说对了一半 |
[02:02] | Dr. Cam Still breathing! | Dr. Cam 他还有呼吸 |
[02:04] | Thanks, steve! All right. | 谢谢 Steve 很好 |
[02:06] | Every survivor is one less person for me to autopsy. | 每多一个幸存者 我就能少验一具尸体 |
[02:11] | You look good out of your suit, seeley. | 你穿这身可真帅 Seeley |
[02:12] | But then, you always did. | 不过 你一向帅 |
[02:14] | Yeah. That’s… | 呃…好吧… |
[02:16] | great to have you back in D.C. Camille. | Camille 真高兴你回到了D.C. |
[02:19] | One minute she’s holding a severed arm, the next she’s hitting on you. | 上一秒她拿正拿着一个断臂 下一秒她就开始勾搭你 |
[02:23] | No, she wasn’t hitting on me, and you know what? | 没 她没勾搭我 而且你知道么 |
[02:25] | She is your boss, bones. | 她是你上司 Bones |
[02:26] | No, goodman’s my boss. | 不 Goodman是我的上司 |
[02:28] | – May I approach? – All yours, dr. Brandon. | – 我能看看吗 – 请便吧 Dr. Brandon |
[02:30] | Brennan. Dr. Brennan. | 是Brennan Dr. Brennan |
[02:32] | You want to guess my name? | 你想猜猜我的名字吗 |
[02:34] | No, but there are thousands of you in D.C. And only one of me. | 不想 在D.C.有成千上万个像你这样的人 但是只有一个我 |
[02:37] | While you were away, goodman decided that there should be | 你不在的时候 Goodman决定 |
[02:39] | a head of forensics at the jeffersonian. | Jeffersonian还是需要一个法医部门的负责人 |
[02:41] | Never occurred to you to check in, huh? | 你没想过要去报个名呀 |
[02:43] | Why didn’t goodman hire me? | 那为什么Goodman不聘用我呢 |
[02:44] | Oh, my guess–people skills. | 我猜测–交际能力 |
[02:46] | I have people skills. | 我有交际能力啊 |
[02:47] | Aw, all right. That firefighter’s name is Nelson. | 得了吧 那个消防员叫Nelson |
[02:50] | It’s at least the fourth time that you’ve met him. | 你至少见过他四面 |
[02:52] | Odds are Cam knows his kids’ names after meeting him once. | 我敢打包票 Cam见他一次就能知道他孩子的名字 |
[02:55] | A lot of jewelry. Male. | 很多珠宝 男性 |
[02:58] | Thigh bone suggests he was tall. An I.D. Bracelet. | 股骨表明他很高 有个刻字手镯 |
[03:01] | It’s good quality gold, slightly melted. | 是品质很好的金子 轻度熔化 |
[03:08] | Too melted for a regular car fire. | 普通的汽车着火 这熔化得有些过头了 |
[03:09] | Do you see a skull? | 你看到头骨了吗 |
[03:11] | Hey, bones, I’m not looking for a skull. | 嘿 Bones 我不是去找头骨的 |
[03:13] | Burn damage in the body is more intense than I’d expect from a car fire | 尸体烧毁程度比一般汽车着火造成的要严重一些 |
[03:16] | even if the fuel tank ruptured | 即使撞击时油箱是装满汽油 |
[03:18] | and was absolutely full at the time of impact. | 也烧不到这个程度 |
[03:20] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:20] | Do you see anything on this car that isn’t ruptured? | 在车里 你看到有完整的东西了吗 |
[03:22] | Booth, three deaths in the first-class car. | Booth 火车头等车厢里有三人死亡 |
[03:24] | Oh, homicide. | 哈 凶杀 |
[03:26] | That makes it my case. | 那案子就归我管了 |
[03:27] | One of them’s a senator. | 其中一名是参议员 |
[03:28] | That makes a difference? | 那会有什么不同吗 |
[03:29] | Facts of life, bones. | 这就是人生 Bones |
[03:38] | Apparently cam is autopsying a senator. | 显然 Cam在给参议员做尸检 |
[03:42] | A senator? Oh, we’re moving up in the world. | 参议员 哇 我们档次变高了啊 |
[03:44] | They have a past. | 他们之前有一腿 |
[03:45] | – Cam and the senator? – Cam and booth. | – Cam和参议员? – Cam和Booth |
[03:48] | Look how she touches his arm when he laughs. | 你看看他说笑时 她是怎么摸他手臂的 |
[03:51] | You touch my arm when I laugh. | 我笑的时候你也摸我手臂啊 |
[03:53] | No, no, you touch me. It’s a big difference. | 不 不 你摸的我 这区别大了 |
[03:57] | Okay, what do we got? | 好了 有什么发现 |
[03:59] | Male, 40’s, approximately six foot seven, right-handed. | 男性 40岁上下 身高大约2米 右撇子 |
[04:03] | Six foot seven? | 两米? |
[04:05] | Athlete in his youth. | 年轻时是运动员 |
[04:07] | Right shoulder is worn from a repetitive motion. | 反复性动作使右肩磨损 |
[04:09] | Baseball pitcher maybe. | 也许是棒球投手 |
[04:10] | More like a… | 更像是… |
[04:12] | – Basketball. – Basketball. | – 篮球 – 篮球 |
[04:14] | Mm, six foot seven… it makes sense. | 唔 两米高… 说得通 |
[04:16] | Every bone in his body is broken. | 他身上每根骨头都断了 |
[04:18] | Dude, he got hit by a train. | 老兄 他可是被火车撞了啊 |
[04:21] | “W-A-R.” It’s all I can makeout of one name. | “W-A-R” 我只能从这个名字里认出这几个字母 |
[04:24] | And then, “love, Briana.” | 然后是 “爱你 Briana “ |
[04:27] | – Dude! – You’re saying “dude” way too much. | – 老兄 – 你说太多次”老兄”了 |
[04:30] | Forties, six foot seven, W-A-R, Briana? | 四十多岁 两米高 W-A-R Briana |
[04:35] | This is Warren Lynch. | 这是Warren Lynch |
[04:37] | Who’s Warren Lynch? | 谁是Warren Lynch |
[04:38] | No way. | 不可能 |
[04:39] | – Warren Lynch? Lynchpin international Warren Lynch? – Yeah. | – Warren Lynch Lynchpin国际公司的Warren Lynch? – 对 |
[04:43] | I am not telling the press | 在完全确定之前 |
[04:44] | that Warren Lynch killed senator Paula Davis before we’re completely certain. | 我不会告诉媒体 Warren Lynch杀害了参议员Paula Davis |
[04:47] | i know senator Davis. | 我认识Davis参议员 |
[04:48] | I signed a book for her to give to her daughter. | 我签了一本书好让她送给她的女儿 |
[04:51] | Oh, man, I love Paula Davis. | 哦 我的天 我喜欢Paula Davis |
[04:53] | She could of been president. | 她本可能当选下任总统的 |
[04:54] | Warren Lynch and senator Davis killed in one accident? | Warren Lynch和Davis参议员死在了同一场意外中 |
[04:58] | No way it’s a coincidence. | 这绝不可能是巧合 |
[04:59] | Hey, Hodgepodge–all engines reverse. | 嘿 Hodgepodge(Cam给Hodgins起的外号) 别乱套了 |
[05:01] | First we identify beyond the shadow of a doubt, then we get paranoid. | 首先得鉴定出确切结果 然后再去疑神疑鬼 |
[05:05] | I’m cool. As long as paranoia is on the schedule somewhere. | 我没意见 只要疑神疑鬼在我们的安排里就行 |
[05:08] | It wasn’t suicide. | 这不是自杀事件 |
[05:09] | Jagged edges to the breaks. | 断裂处呈现锯齿形边缘 |
[05:12] | Small fragments, a lack of circular or radiating fractures, or adherent spurs. | 很多小碎片 没有圆形或放射形的骨折 没有附着的骨刺 |
[05:16] | What does that mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[05:17] | This man was dead for several hours before the train hit him. | 这个人在死了几个小时后才被火车撞上的 |
[06:06] | We are tighter than a nun’s knees on this one. | 这个案子我们得守口如瓶 |
[06:07] | No press, no conjecture with anyone outside this room. | 不能透露给媒体 出了这个房间就不能和任何人议论这事 |
[06:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:11] | Because we are gonna find the details of senator Davis’s death | 因为我们得瞒着Oliver Stoneor和Michael Moore |
[06:13] | without giving Oliver Stoneor, Michael Moore any ideas. | 查清Davis参议员的死因 |
[06:16] | Are we assuming senator Davis’s death was a coincidence? | 我们是假设Davis参议员的死是个意外吗 |
[06:19] | You want to kill someone, planting yourself in front of a train… | 你为了杀一个人 把自己放在一辆火车前… |
[06:22] | probably not the best idea. | 可能不是个好主意吧 |
[06:23] | But too early to make any assumptions. | 但是现在也不能太早下结论 |
[06:26] | I am a diuretic seagull, people. | 我好比是一只喝下利尿剂的海鸥 各位 |
[06:28] | Everything goes through me. | 所有事情都要在我这过一遍 |
[06:29] | 10:00 A.M.? Here? Tomorrow? | 明天 早上十点 这里集合 |
[06:32] | Zacharoni, your turn to bring the doughnuts. | Zacharoni(Cam给Zack起的外号) 这次该你买甜甜圈了 |
[06:36] | Zacharoni Zacharoni? | |
[06:37] | Cam noticed that I eat macaroni and cheese everyday at lunch. | Cam注意到了我每天中午都吃芝士通心粉 |
[06:40] | Every single day? | 每天都吃 |
[06:42] | yeah | 对 |
[06:43] | You should be okay with Dr. Saroyan getting the head-of-forensics job. | Dr. Saroyan当上了法医部门的老大你应该觉得开心 |
[06:47] | Why is that? | 为什么这么说 |
[06:48] | Because you are a strictly rubber-to-the-road, hardball scientist. | 因为你是一个严谨强硬 百折不挠的科学家 |
[06:52] | You’re not a flesh-pressing, ink-stained, policy-making, wank-tard. | 而不是一个刻意讨好 劣迹斑斑 爱指挥的智障 |
[06:57] | What are her qualifications? | 她有什么资历 |
[06:59] | Chief coroner of new york for two years, assistant federal coroner before that. | 在纽约担任了两年的首席验尸官 再之前是联邦助理验尸官 |
[07:04] | How am I doing? | 我干得怎么样 |
[07:06] | Very well. Impressive. | 非常好 令人印象深刻 |
[07:09] | Brennan Brennan. | |
[07:10] | we were discussing her mother’s case. | 我们在讨论她妈妈的案子 |
[07:13] | Fine. | 好的 |
[07:14] | Well, I’ll be there in 15 minutes. | 好的 我十五分钟之内过去 |
[07:17] | Yes. Good, Dr. Brennan. We’ll chat later. | 好的 Dr. Brennan 我们一会再聊 |
[07:24] | it’s a very interesting case. | 那个案子很有趣 |
[07:27] | Brennan identified skeletal remains as her mother’s, | Brennan鉴定出了她妈妈的遗骸 |
[07:29] | killed by a blow to the head–initial suspect was her father, | 头上有致命一击 一开始以为是她爸爸干的 |
[07:32] | but in the end, we arrested a pig farmerhit man in witness protection. | 但是最后 我们逮捕了一个在证人保护计划里的养猪农 |
[07:35] | Added wrinkle, Brennan gets called… | 更曲折的是Brennan被叫去… |
[07:36] | Dr. Hodgins Dr. Hodgins? | |
[07:38] | You’re chattering me to death ’cause you hope I’ll forget you called me a wank-tard. | 你喋喋不休是想让我忘记你刚刚说我是智障 |
[07:42] | It’s a made-up word. | 这词是我瞎造的(wanker和retard组合) |
[07:44] | No meaning. | 没什么含义 |
[07:45] | My name is Lisa Supak | 我是Lisa Supak |
[07:47] | and I am the assistant U.S. Attorney attached to this case. | 是指派来负责此案的助理检察官 |
[07:51] | I’d like to hear first from the national transportation and safety board, Mr. Hobbs. | 我想先听听国家运输和安全委员会的Mr. Hobbs的想法 |
[07:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:55] | At 8:04 this evening, a high-speed commuter train struck a private vehicle. | 今天下午8:04 一辆高速通勤列车撞上了一辆私家轿车 |
[08:00] | The front car derailed, killing three people, including senator Paula Davis. | 火车脱轨了 造成三人死亡 包括参议员Paula Davis |
[08:03] | Preliminary indications show that the car was placed there purposely. | 初步证据表明汽车是被人蓄意放在那的 |
[08:07] | Dr. Brennan, was the jeffersonian able to confirm | Dr. Brennan Jeffersonian是否能确认 |
[08:10] | that the driver of the car was Warren Lynch? | 汽车司机是Warren Lynch |
[08:11] | Dental records and physical characteristics establish that, yes. | 确定 牙科记录和身体特征都符合 |
[08:15] | The vehicle’s registered to Mr. Lynch. | 汽车是登记在Mr. Lynch名下的 |
[08:16] | We’ll verify that the jewelry found on his body was his. | 我们证实了在他身上发现的首饰也是他的 |
[08:19] | Plus, we have this. | 再加上 我们有这个 |
[08:22] | A photograph from the carpool lane? | 拼车车道上拍的照片 |
[08:24] | At 1:56 this afternoon, Mr. Lynch drove illegally in the diamond lane on I-270, | 中午1:56 Mr. Lynch违规在I-270高速的应急车道行驶 |
[08:28] | our good old Maryland state police cameras, they caught the infraction. | 我们尽职的马里兰州的州警摄像头拍到了他 |
[08:32] | This is definitely the vehicle found on the tracks | 我确定这车就是在轨道上发现的那辆 |
[08:34] | Nobody saw or heard from Warren Lynch after this photo was taken. | 在拍下这张照片之后没人再看见或听说过Warren Lynch了 |
[08:39] | You can’t honestly expect anyone to believe | 你该不会指望大家会相信 |
[08:41] | that Warren Lynch committed suicide by driving into a train. | Warren Lynch为了自杀而把车开到了火车轨道上吧 |
[08:45] | Daniel Burrows, securities exchange commission. | 我是Daniel Burrows 来自证券交易所 |
[08:47] | We were about to lead charges against Mr. Lynch | 我们本准备指控Mr. Lynch |
[08:49] | that would not only wipe him out financially, | 指控不仅会让他身无分文 |
[08:51] | but send him to prison for several years. | 而且会送他进监狱好几年 |
[08:53] | I heard rumors, but for a man like Lynch to kill himself… | 我听说了这事 但是还是很难相信像Lynch这样的人会自杀… |
[08:56] | Mr. Lynchdid not commit suicide. | Mr. Lynch 不是自杀的 |
[08:58] | Dr. Brennan’s examination shows that he was dead for at least six hours | Dr. Brennan的检测显示在被撞之前 |
[09:02] | before the train struck his car. | 他至少已经死亡6个小时了 |
[09:03] | Dead how? | 怎么死的 |
[09:05] | I don’t know that yet. | 我还不知道 |
[09:05] | But can we assume that it was foul play? | 但我们能否假定这是谋杀 |
[09:08] | When it becomes public knowledge that Warren Lynch is dead, | 一旦公众得知Warren Lynch死了 |
[09:12] | stock in Lynchpin international is going to plummet. | Lynchpin国际公司的股票会大幅下跌的 |
[09:14] | Well, it sucks for the people invested in Lynchpin but otherwise… | 对于投资了Lynchpin的人来说确实不幸 但是另一方面… |
[09:18] | that’s motive for murder. | 这就足够成为谋杀动机了 |
[09:20] | How is losing money a motive? | 亏钱怎么会是谋杀动机 |
[09:22] | It’s called shorting a stock. | 这叫做空股票 |
[09:24] | Uh, basically you bet that the share price is gonna fall | 简单来说 你确信股价会下跌 |
[09:26] | and when it does, you collect. | 在真的下跌之后 你大量采购股票 |
[09:29] | How much we talking? | 这案子涉及到多少钱 |
[09:30] | Tens, maybe hundreds of millions. | 上千万 也许上亿 |
[09:40] | Yes, these are Warren’s things. | 对 这些是Warren的东西 |
[09:41] | I bought him the I.D. Braceleton our first anniversary. | 这个刻字手镯是我送他的结婚一周年礼物 |
[09:45] | “Casu consulto.” “Casu consulto.” | |
[09:48] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[09:49] | “Accidentally on purpose.” | 故作无意 |
[09:51] | Why do you know things like this? | 为啥这你都知道 |
[09:52] | It was kinda my husband’s motto. | 这算是我丈夫的座右铭 |
[09:55] | Mr. Lynch wrote about it in his autobiography. | Mr. Lynch在自传中写到过 |
[09:57] | He played basketball in college. | 他在大学里打篮球 |
[09:58] | Made it all the way in the national championships. | 一路打进了全国锦标赛 |
[10:01] | Warren was the high scorer, | Warren是高得分手 |
[10:02] | but a player on the other team locked him out of the key. | 但是对方一名球员把他挡在了罚球线之外 |
[10:05] | Warren injured the opposing player, sent him to the hospital, | Warren装作无意 把对方球员弄伤了 |
[10:08] | and made it look completely inadvertent. | 送进了医院 |
[10:10] | “Accidentally on purpose.” | 故作无意 |
[10:12] | He wrote this about himself as if it were a good thing? | 他把这当做一件好事写出来了 |
[10:15] | Well, you don’t become Warren Lynch by playing by the rules. | Warren Lynch不是靠循规蹈矩而成功的 |
[10:18] | I’m still his wife so this all comes to me now, correct? | 我还是他的妻子 所以这些现在都是我的事了 对么 |
[10:21] | Still his wife, Mrs. Lynch? | “还是他的妻子”是什么意思 Mrs. Lynch |
[10:24] | Are you and Mr. Lynch having marital problems? | 你和Mr. Lynch有婚姻问题吗 |
[10:28] | Warren and I were separating. | 我们分居了 |
[10:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:31] | Infidelity. | 出轨 |
[10:34] | On who’s part? | 谁出轨了 |
[10:35] | I found out that Warrenwas seeing someone only…the someone turned out to be… | 我发现Warren和某个人约会 只不过… 后来发现… |
[10:39] | some dozen. | 是和很多人 |
[10:41] | I’m gonna need a list. | 我需要你列个名单 |
[10:42] | When Briana confronted Warren, | 当Briana当面和Warren对峙时 |
[10:44] | he had a private investigator look into her activities. | 他请了一个私家侦探来调查她 |
[10:47] | I admit, he didn’t come up dry. | 我承认 他确实查到了一些料 |
[10:49] | Private investigator’s name? | 私家侦探的名字 |
[10:51] | Rick Turko Rick Turko. | |
[10:52] | He was one of Lynch’s all-purpose, go-to, dirty-work fixer. | Lynch大大小小所有脏事都由他这个中间人来处理 |
[10:55] | Yeah, I’m familiar with Rick Turko. | 对 我对Rick Turko很熟悉 |
[10:56] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 感谢您的配合 |
[11:02] | Cheating spouse stands to inherit it all, | 出轨的伴侣坚持要继承家业 |
[11:04] | corrupt business practices and Turko the private dick. | 腐败的商业行为 无良侦探Turko |
[11:06] | Where do we start? | 我都不知从何入手 |
[11:07] | Two types of glass were embedded in what was left of Lynch. | Lynch的遗骸中嵌有两种玻璃 |
[11:10] | Let’s start with glass. | 从玻璃入手吧 |
[11:11] | Tempered automotive safety glass and silicate. | 汽车的钢化安全玻璃和硅酸盐 |
[11:13] | Tempered glass came from the car windows. | 钢化玻璃来自于车窗玻璃 |
[11:15] | What about the other? | 另一种呢 |
[11:15] | It’s 70% amorphous silicone dioxide. | 它含有70%的无定形二氧化硅 |
[11:18] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[11:19] | It’s a common domestic container. | 这是个普通的家用器皿 |
[11:21] | Oh, like a jar. | 哦 比如说罐子 |
[11:23] | Why can’t we just say “a jar”? | 为什么不直接说”罐子”呢 |
[11:29] | Anything new, Zackaroni? | 有发现吗 Zackaroni |
[11:30] | Zackaroni? Zackaroni? | |
[11:32] | The victim’s left shoulder and elbow were badly dislocated postmortem. | 受害者的左肩和左肘在死后严重脱位了 |
[11:35] | You mean between the time he died and the time he got hit by the train. | 你是说在他死后和被火车撞之前的这段时间里 |
[11:38] | Blood flows nonexistent when the dislocation occurred. | 脱位时血液已经不流动了 |
[11:40] | Okay, you guys do this stuff and I’ll start on Turko. | 好吧 你们继续处理这些事 我去处理Turko |
[11:43] | – What’s that? – A private investigator. | – 那是谁 – 一个私家侦探 |
[11:45] | Turko’s an affliction. | Turko是个祸害 |
[11:47] | I’ll set up a meeting and call you, okay? | 我去安排个会议然后打电话给你 行吧 |
[11:50] | You shouldn’t call me Zackaroni. | 你不该叫我Zackaroni的 |
[11:52] | Yeah, I knew that the moment I said it. | 是啊 我一说出口就意识到了 |
[11:54] | I’m going to get a bone mineral density reading. | 我去测一下骨密度 |
[11:57] | You didn’t actually want the job, did you? | 你其实不想要那份工作 对吧 |
[12:00] | I don’t even know what the job is. | 我都不知道那工作是干嘛的 |
[12:02] | Well, Goodman will explain his decision. | 好吧 Goodman会解释他的决定的 |
[12:05] | Goodman appointed Dr. Saroyan while I was on vacation | Goodman在我度假的时候委任了Dr. Saroyan |
[12:08] | then took a two months sabbatical to avoid me. | 然后为了躲开我 休了两个月的假 |
[12:10] | That explains a lot. | 这解释了很多问题 |
[12:11] | All right, you know, I think it’s because you are very task-oriented. | 也许吧 我觉得是因为你是以任务为中心的人 |
[12:15] | Zack. Task-oriented is a euphemism for lacking overall perspective. | Zack 以任务为中心是缺乏全局观念的委婉说法 |
[12:19] | Oh, no. No. | 不 才不是 |
[12:23] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah, a little. | 好吧 好吧 就一点点 |
[12:26] | Like, when’s my birthday? | 就比如 我生日是哪天 |
[12:29] | I could get the computer to remind me about birthdays. | 我可以让电脑提醒我谁要过生日了 |
[12:31] | Oh, that’s one of a gajillion examples. | 你看吧 这是无数例子中的一个 |
[12:33] | You could tell me the other gajillion minus one. | 你可以和我说说剩下的例子啊 |
[12:36] | What do you see Zack? | 你看到什么了Zack |
[12:39] | Yeah, uh, bone loss. | 骨质疏松 |
[12:41] | Lack of bone density suggests that Warren Lynch is much older than his 40’s. | 骨密度偏低说明Warren Lynch的年龄应该远大于40岁 |
[12:44] | But the other indicators of age, | 但其他能表明年龄的证据如 |
[12:47] | epiphysial rings, cranial sutures, all disagree. | 骺环 颅缝 都和这一结论不一致 |
[12:50] | Age doesn’t explain the ossification of cartilage where the ribs meet the sternum. | 年龄并不能解释肋骨和胸骨之间软骨的骨化 |
[12:55] | Well, what does explain it? | 那什么能解释呢 |
[12:56] | Opiates. | 鸦片 |
[13:03] | Warren Lynch was a heroin addict. | Warren Lynch吸海洛因 |
[13:11] | Agent Booth I’m a private investigator. | Booth探员 我是个私家侦探 |
[13:15] | My greatest asset is my discretion. | 我最大的优点就是谨慎 |
[13:17] | Briana Lynch already told us that you worked for her husband, Mr. Turko. | Briana Lynch已经告诉我们你为她丈夫工作了 Mr. Turko |
[13:21] | Well, Mrs. Lynch is welcomed to say whatever she likes. | Mrs. Lynch想说什么是她的事 |
[13:23] | That client confidentiality routine no longer exists when the client is dead. | 在客户死亡后 就不存在什么客户保密协议了 |
[13:27] | That’s not the assurance I give my very demanding, very high profile clients. | 我对高要求 高端客户的保证是 |
[13:32] | ‘Til death do us not part. | 至死不渝 |
[13:34] | Yeah, how would you rvery demanding, very high profile clients feel | 好吧 那如果你那些高要求 高端客户知道了 |
[13:37] | if they found out that, you procured heroin for Warren Lynch. | 你提供海洛因给Warren Lynch会作何感想 |
[13:43] | What? | 什么 |
[13:44] | Warren Lynch was a heroin addict. | Warren Lynch吸海洛因 |
[13:45] | I’m gonna open up a drug investigation on you, Mr. Turko… | 我将对你进行缉毒侦查 Mr. Turko… |
[13:48] | Once the press gets wind of that, your very high profile clients | 一旦媒体得到了风声 你那些高端客户 |
[13:51] | will find some other unprincipled Mr. Fix-it. | 恐怕会转向其他毫无原则的中间人了吧 |
[13:54] | Warren Lynch was a junkie? | Warren Lynch是瘾君子? |
[13:57] | What’s your evidence? | 你有什么证据 |
[13:58] | Bones Bones. | |
[14:06] | So what does all this mean? | 所以这些是什么意思 |
[14:07] | Sum it up for the man, Bones. | 替这位先生总结一下 Bones |
[14:08] | Warren Lynch suffered declining bone mass | Warren Lynch由于长期吸毒 |
[14:10] | due to long term abuse of his hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal access. | 下丘脑-垂体-性腺轴系统受到破坏从而导致骨质流失 |
[14:15] | Nothing says junkie like your gonads access, Ricky. | 没有什么比你的性腺更能证明你吸毒了 Ricky |
[14:18] | I had no idea. | 我不知道 |
[14:20] | And I certainly never procured any heroin for him. | 我绝对没有提供海洛因给他 |
[14:23] | Warren Lynch sure as hell wasn’t trolling for ten dollar hits in Lincoln Heights. | Warren Lynch绝不是为了劣质毒品在林肯海茨游荡碰运气的人 |
[14:26] | Come on, agent booth, you know my rep. | 别这样 Booth探员 你是了解我的名声 |
[14:29] | I’m a sin eater. I make problems go away. | 我是食罪者 我解决麻烦 |
[14:31] | You mean like when Lynch’s wife found out that he was sleeping with other women. | 你是指当Lynch的妻子发现他和其他女人上床的时候吗 |
[14:38] | All right, anything I say strictest confidence, correct? | 好吧 我说的任何事都会绝对保密 对吗 |
[14:43] | Warren Lynch brought me into deal with a blackmailer. | Warren Lynch雇佣我是为了解决一个勒索者 |
[14:48] | Warren Lynch was being blackmailed? | Warren Lynch被勒索过 |
[14:50] | By one of his girlfriends? | 被他的一个女友 |
[14:52] | That would be my assumption, yes. | 我本也是这么想的 |
[14:54] | I paid them off before, but this was a much bigger deal, more serious. | 我以前花钱摆平过这种事 但这事要大很多 更严重 |
[14:57] | Had to be the heroin, right? | 一定是海洛因 对吧 |
[14:59] | How’d it play out? | 你是怎么处理的 |
[15:00] | Well, I negotiated the payment down from a mil to a quarter million, | 我把价格从一百万谈到了二十五万 |
[15:03] | paid them off. | 付了钱 |
[15:04] | That was three days ago. | 这是三天之前的事了 |
[15:06] | – How? – Dead drop at Rock Creek Park. | – 怎么付的 – 在石溪公园的秘密传递点 |
[15:09] | And you have no idea who it was. | 你丝毫不知道对方是谁 |
[15:12] | Well, I had a phone call, | 我接过一个电话 |
[15:12] | I traced it back, it dead-ended on a stolen cell phone. | 追踪了信号 最终指向了一部被偷的手机 |
[15:24] | You did a good job. | 你干得很好 |
[15:26] | Given your heroin bombshell, | 根据你提供他吸毒的这个爆炸性消息 |
[15:27] | I went back to what tissue remained and found traces of laudanine and reticuline. | 我又检测了剩余的组织 发现了微量劳丹碱和纲状番荔枝碱 |
[15:31] | Alkaloids found in the opium poppy. | 鸦片中的生物碱 |
[15:33] | I’d like Angela to do a facial reconstruction. | 我想要Angela做个面部重塑 |
[15:36] | Confirm my finding? | 证实了我的发现 |
[15:38] | It’s handy having a pathologist right in the building. | 有个病理学家在就是方便 |
[15:41] | To turn opium into heroin it’s exposed to hot acidic and hydride, | 用鸦片制造海洛因 需要经过高温酸化和氢化处理 |
[15:44] | which produces18 neutral impurities. | 会产生18种中性副产物 |
[15:46] | The ratio of these impurities indicates the heroin’s origin, | 这些副产物的比例表明了海洛因的产地 |
[15:48] | in this case Mexico. | 而这些产自墨西哥 |
[15:50] | Mexican heroin is very common. | 墨西哥的海洛因很常见 |
[15:53] | I wonder if there’s anything we can do to narrow it down further. | 我想知道我们还能做些什么来进一步缩小范围 |
[15:59] | Gas chromatography… | 气相色谱的结果… |
[16:01] | shows there was also fentanyl in the heroin. | 显示海洛因中还含有芬太尼 |
[16:04] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[16:05] | This reminds me of when you interviewed me to be your grad student. | 这让我想到了当初申请研究生时你面试我的场景 |
[16:09] | She knows what fetanyl is. | 她知道芬太尼是什么 |
[16:11] | It’s a narcotic which boosts the effects of the heroin. | 芬太尼是可以增强海洛因效果的麻醉剂 |
[16:15] | According to metro cops, 14 addicts od’d this week | 警察这周汇报了14起吸毒过量的案子 |
[16:19] | off this one shipment. | 都是用的这批货 |
[16:21] | – Have you told booth? – I’ll leave that to you. | – 你告诉Booth了吗 – 这事就留给你了 |
[16:26] | How’d I do? | 我干得怎样 |
[16:31] | I thought she did quite well. | 我觉得她干得非常好 |
[16:33] | You said you had something else to show me. | 你说你有其他东西要给我看的 |
[16:36] | In a car fire gasoline vapor ignites at 280 degrees celsius | 在车辆起火时 汽油蒸汽会在280摄氏度时点燃 |
[16:39] | and rises to a plain temperature of 2200 degrees. | 然后温度会升高至2200摄氏度 |
[16:42] | If the gas tank were full at the time of impact, | 如果在撞击时 油箱是满的 |
[16:44] | the fire should of burned for approximately 20 minutes without intervention. | 在无干扰的情况下 火灾会持续大约20分钟 |
[16:47] | Tell me that’s not a real skeleton. | 告诉我那不是一架真骨架 |
[16:49] | No, we made him out of calcium phosphate and hydroxyapatite. | 假的 我们用磷酸钙和羟磷灰石做的 |
[16:52] | And spam. | 还有午餐肉 |
[16:54] | 20 minutes now. | 20分钟到了 |
[16:59] | It’s still a significant amount of spam. | 还剩下了大量的午餐肉 |
[17:01] | And according to the fire department report, | 根据消防部门的报告 |
[17:03] | the car burned for 40 minutes and it still took four minutes to put out. | 车子已经烧了40分钟 但依然花了4分钟才把火扑灭 |
[17:07] | Which means there was extra fuel. | 那意味着有额外的燃料 |
[17:09] | And the extra glass you found? | 你发现的另外一种的玻璃呢 |
[17:10] | Five gallon mason jars. | 五加仑的玻璃罐 |
[17:11] | Six of them. | 有六个 |
[17:12] | – Filled with gasoline. – Yeah, or moonshine. | – 都装满了汽油 – 是的 或者是私酿威士忌酒 |
[17:17] | Why does the whole lab smell like a luau? | 为什么整个实验室闻着像烤野猪宴 |
[17:19] | Zack and Hodgins are proving that there was extra accelerant in Lynch’s vehicle. | Zack和Hodgins正在证明Lynch车上有额外的助燃剂 |
[17:23] | Using what medium? | 用什么证明 |
[17:25] | Artificial bone covered with spam. | 用午餐肉裹的人造骨 |
[17:28] | Turn this off. | 把这个关了 |
[17:40] | Why wasn’t I told about this? | 为什么没人告诉我这个实验 |
[17:42] | I encourage independent inquiry. | 我鼓励自主探究 |
[17:44] | Your encouragement does not signify my authorization. | 你的鼓励并不代表着我的批准 |
[17:47] | If it happens again I will take action, | 如果再发生这种事 我会采取行动 |
[17:49] | and I’m from New York, which means that I will take New York action, am I clear? | 我来自纽约 所以我会采取纽约式行动 明白了吗 |
[17:52] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[17:54] | I’m from Michigan. | 我来自密歇根 |
[17:55] | Dr. Saroyan means she’ll make us watch musical theatre. | Dr. Saroyan意思是她会强迫我们看音乐剧 |
[17:58] | Wrong New York. | 不是那种纽约 |
[17:58] | I’m more from the get-mugged-in-broad-daylight tradition. | 我来自光天化日下被抢劫的那种纽约 |
[18:01] | This is not a high school science fair. | 这里不是高中科学展览 |
[18:03] | This is the Jeffersonian Institute. | 这里是Jeffersonian协会 |
[18:04] | Unauthorized experiments in forensics will get you fired. | 未授权的司法鉴定实验只会让你们丢掉饭碗 |
[18:08] | But we’re Hodgepodge and Zackaroni. | 但是我们是Hodgepodge和Zackaroni啊 |
[18:11] | And they work for me. | 而且他们为我工作 |
[18:12] | You know, what I’d really like to do here is enjoy a meeting of the minds. | 我特别希望我们能够达成一致 和睦相处 |
[18:15] | But if you insist on an organizational pyramid, I will be at the top. | 但如果你们非要搞等级制度 那我会站在金字塔顶端 |
[18:27] | Spam. | 午餐肉 |
[18:28] | Yup. There are mason jars filled with gasoline in the backseat | 对 汽车后座放了好几罐装有汽油的玻璃罐 |
[18:30] | intended to break when the train hit. | 方便被火车撞碎 |
[18:32] | Mm, and they got this with spam? | 哇 他们用午餐肉得出的这个结论 |
[18:34] | Yeah, spam. | 对 午餐肉 |
[18:35] | And Cam, she got all bent out of shape. | 然后Cam大发雷霆了 |
[18:37] | She wants to authorizeall experiments. | 她想要所有的实验都经过她的授权 |
[18:39] | Great. You know, Zack and Hodgins, they do an experiment with fake bones and spam. | 你看 Zack和Hodgins用假骨和午餐肉做实验 |
[18:44] | Yeah, what is your spam fixation? | 没错 你对午餐肉有什么意见吗 |
[18:46] | Uh, defense lawyer hears spam, he makes a joke, | 辩护律师一听到午餐肉 他会开个玩笑 |
[18:49] | the jury laughs and everything we get from the Jeffersonian is framed as, uh, | 陪审团哈哈一笑 我们在Jeffersonian做的一切努力 |
[18:53] | goofy science, you know, from a bunch of squints | 都会被看成是一群和社会脱节的科学怪胎 |
[18:56] | with no connection to the real world. | 弄出来的可笑而愚蠢的东西 |
[18:58] | – That wouldn’t happen. – Really? | – 那是不会发生的 – 是吗 |
[18:59] | And the time you dropped the dead monkey down the elevator shaft? | 比如那次你把死猴子从电梯井扔下来 |
[19:01] | No, that was to show… | 不 那是为了证明… |
[19:05] | okay, I take your point. | 好吧 你说的有道理 |
[19:07] | Look cam’s goal is a successful prosecution in a court of law. | Cam的目的是在法庭上起诉成功 |
[19:11] | Same as mine and yours. | 我和你也是这个目的 |
[19:12] | No, you’re all about finding the truth. | 不不不 你的目的是找到真相 |
[19:14] | Okay, your words say good, but your tone says bad. | 你说的是好话 但是语气听着很糟糕 |
[19:19] | So it’s confusing. | 我搞不懂 |
[19:20] | Cam knows that too much truth is just as bad as too little. | Cam明白知道太多 和知道太少一样糟糕 |
[19:26] | which is why she got the job. | 这就是为什么她得到了这份工作 |
[19:28] | Booth Booth. | |
[19:29] | You know, Angela says that you and cam had a sexual relationship. | 对了 Angela说你和Cam有过性关系 |
[19:32] | Does that effect your view of her? | 那会影响到你对她的看法吗 |
[19:33] | Patch me through. | 帮我转接 |
[19:34] | Wildly out of line, just so you know that. | 我告诉你 无稽之谈 |
[19:39] | When? | 什么时候 |
[19:41] | Did you get the doer? | 抓到肇事者了吗 |
[19:41] | Personal prerogative is at the heart of scientific inquiry. | 科学探索中个人特权是很关键的 |
[19:44] | Bones Bones. | |
[19:48] | Thanks for the notification. | 谢谢你告知我 |
[19:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:03] | The man who was charged with murdering your mother… | 被指控谋杀了你妈妈的那个人 |
[20:08] | the pig farmer, Vince Mcvicar. | 那个养猪农 Vince Mcvicar |
[20:10] | He was killed. | 他被杀了 |
[20:13] | Today at Alexandria federal facility. | 今天 在Alexandria联邦监狱 |
[20:21] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[20:24] | he was the only connection to my father. | 他是我和我爸爸间的唯一联系了 |
[20:27] | His trial was gonna be my… | 他的审讯会是我… |
[20:35] | How am I ever gonna find out what really happened? | 我还能弄明白究竟发生了什么吗 |
[20:49] | That’s not Warren Lynch. | 这不是Warren Lynch |
[20:50] | How accurate is this thing? | 这个机器准确度有多高 |
[20:52] | It’s not the machine that’s accurate, it’s Angela. And she’s good. | 准确度不是来源于机器 是Angela 而她很厉害 |
[20:55] | That is not Warren Lynch. | 这不是Warren Lynch |
[20:57] | Hey, Zack provided a skull and this is the face that goes with it. | 嘿 Zack提供了一个头骨 这就是还原出来的脸 |
[21:02] | You know, could it be the wrong skull? | 会不会是弄错了头骨 |
[21:04] | Zack doesn’t make that kind of mistake. | Zack不会犯这种错误的 |
[21:06] | He’s also very good. | 他也很厉害 |
[21:08] | What about the dental records? | 那牙医记录呢 |
[21:09] | I’ll check them for a tampering. | 我会着手调查 |
[21:11] | But you’re certain that the body in the car… | 但是你确定车里的尸体… |
[21:12] | is not Warren Lynch. | 不是Warren Lynch的 |
[21:14] | Absolutely certain. | 非常确定 |
[21:25] | the man in the car was not Warren Lynch? | 车里的尸体不是Warren Lynch的? |
[21:28] | No. No this was the man behind the wheel. | 不是 这位才是遇害者 |
[21:31] | You had dental records. | 你查过牙医记录 |
[21:32] | Well, somebody digitized Lynch’s dental x-rays and then re-filmed them, | 有人抹掉了Lynch的牙医记录然后 |
[21:36] | utilizing authentic alpha-numeric bar codes. | 用字母数字条形码假造了一个 |
[21:39] | Their records were expertly faked. | 造假的人是专家 |
[21:41] | Then where the hell is Warren Lynch? | 那Warren Lynch到底去哪了 |
[21:42] | I’ve informed the FBI that they might want to start looking for him, | 我已经告知了FBI 让他们最好开始寻找他 |
[21:45] | in the meantime, we’re moving to I.D. This guy. | 同时我们正在鉴定这个人的身份 |
[21:47] | Mistakes like this cannot happen when the case concerns a dead senator. | 涉及到参议员死亡的案子里决不能发生这种错误 |
[21:51] | Ms. Montenegro uncovered a fraud; that’s the opposite of a mistake. | Ms. Montenegro发现了一场骗局 这恰恰不是错误 |
[21:54] | Save it for the press conference, Dr. Saroyan. | 这些话留在记者招待会上说吧 Dr. Saroyan |
[21:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:00] | Hey, if you’d made a mistake, I’d have thrown you to the wolves. | 嘿 如果你真的犯了错 我会毫不留情的让你背锅 |
[22:04] | The metro cops hated the guy pushing the mexican heroin, | 警察非常讨厌那个推行 |
[22:08] | laced with fentanyl is Eddie Bean | 掺了芬太尼的墨西哥海洛因的Eddie Bean |
[22:11] | Young guy, baldy-headed, five-five, 145 pounds. | 年轻 光头 165cm 130斤 |
[22:16] | You know, if drugs were legalized, | 如果将毒品合法化 |
[22:18] | they could be dispensed from a clean, safe, controlled outlets, by trained personnel; | 毒品将会由专业人士从干净安全可控的销售点分发 |
[22:22] | not in alleyways, by criminals. | 而不是由罪犯在小巷子里卖 |
[22:24] | Yeah… right. | 好吧… 好吧 |
[22:28] | Hey, that’s our guy; let’s go! | 是那个人 我们上 |
[22:29] | Oh. No. No. Hold on! | 别 等一等 |
[22:30] | What we’re gonna do is we gotta wait until he deals. | 我们要等到他们交易再动手 |
[22:35] | Catch him in the act. | 人赃俱获 |
[22:37] | We wait? For how long? | 我们要等多久 |
[22:40] | However long it takes. | 需要多久等多久 |
[22:42] | Well, what do we do while we wait? | 那我们等的时候做啥呢 |
[22:45] | This is a stakeout; we converse. | 这是在监视 也就能说说话 |
[22:46] | Well, I tried to initiate conversation on the drug war, but… | 我尝试着创造缉毒战的谈话气氛 但是… |
[22:49] | Oh, god. Fine. You know what? | 我的天 好吧 不如这样 |
[22:51] | Let’s just… talk about somethingwe’re not going to argue about. | 我们就… 聊些不会吵起来的话题吧 |
[22:58] | have you been out to your mother’s grave? | 你去过你妈妈的坟墓吗 |
[23:00] | Not since the funeral. | 葬礼之后就没有了 |
[23:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:03] | Why would I? | 为什么要去 |
[23:04] | Well, to connect. | 去沟通 |
[23:06] | She’s dead. | 她已经死了 |
[23:09] | fine. You know what? Forget it. | 好吧 当我没说 好吧 |
[23:11] | “Dead, ” as in gone from this world? | “死了”意味着从这个世界消失了 |
[23:20] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[23:22] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[23:25] | do you talk to the headstone? | 你会对着墓碑讲话吗 |
[23:26] | I mean, what do you, what do you say? | 我是说 你 你会说什么 |
[23:29] | It looks like I’m talking to the headstone, | 看起来我像是在和墓碑说话 |
[23:31] | but what I’m really saying is that… | 但是实际上我是… |
[23:34] | forget about where the words are aimed. | 别管我在对着什么说话 |
[23:36] | What I say is that… | 我说的是… |
[23:39] | I remember them. | 我始终记挂着他们 |
[23:41] | They can’t hear you because they’re dead. | 他们听不到 因为他们已经死了 |
[23:46] | My mouth moves, words come out, | 我动动嘴巴 说出些话 |
[23:50] | but none seem to get across the drawbridge to the princess, | 但是始终无法穿过吊桥让公主听见 |
[23:52] | I know who waits within. | 我知道什么在等着我 |
[23:56] | We’re on! | 我们上 |
[23:59] | What princess?! | 什么公主 |
[24:01] | Hey! Ho! Hey, Eddie. | 嘿嘿嘿 Eddie |
[24:03] | How you doing, Eddie? | 最近还好吗 Eddie |
[24:05] | pockets– watch out for needles. | 搜口袋 小心有针头 |
[24:07] | Don’t you have to read him his rights before you strangle him? | 你不是要在勒死他之前宣读一下他的权力吗 |
[24:10] | Empty. | 口袋空的 |
[24:11] | Okay, you know, I had to hold his throat closed | 好吧 我必须掐住他的喉咙 |
[24:12] | so he wouldn’t swallow the evidence. | 以防他把证据吞下 |
[24:15] | If you bite me, I will squeeze your little pin head off. | 如果你敢咬我 我就把你头拧下来 |
[24:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:21] | okay, oh, easy. | 放松 放松 |
[24:24] | there it is. | 拿到了 |
[24:25] | You shouldn’t swallow heroin; it’s dangerous. | 你不该吞下海洛因的 很危险啊 |
[24:29] | Great. Come on, Eddie. Eddie… | 走吧 Eddie Eddie… |
[24:32] | Eddie! Eddie, Eddie, Eddie, Eddie. Hey, Eddie. | Eddie Eddie Eddie Eddie Eddie 嘿 Eddie |
[24:34] | I’m gonna ask you a question. Okay? | 我问你个问题 |
[24:36] | You answer… you’ll walk away. All right? | 你回答了… 就能走 好吗 |
[24:39] | If you don’t answer… | 如果你不回答… |
[24:40] | you book me; I get sick. | 你把我记录在案 然后我得了病 |
[24:43] | I know the drill. | 你知道你们这套 |
[24:45] | If you don’t answer… | 如果你不回答… |
[24:47] | I’m gonna cram this back down your throat without the protection. | 我会撕了保护膜 把这个塞回你的喉咙 |
[24:50] | All right. You sold some of this crap to a tall guy, over six-and-half feet tall. | 你把这个卖给了一个两米多高的高个子 |
[24:55] | Show him, Bones. | 比给他看 Bones |
[24:57] | – What? – Show him. | – 什么 – 比一比 |
[25:01] | I think that tall? | 大概这么高 |
[25:04] | nobody I know. | 我不记得有这人 |
[25:06] | Here. Come on, eat it. Eat… that’s it. | 来吧 吞掉 吞… 这就对了 |
[25:08] | Get it in there. That’s it. | 给我吞下去 这就对了 |
[25:12] | Ray Ray! | |
[25:13] | – Ray – Ray Ray Story – Ray? – Ray. Ray Story. | |
[25:15] | Tell me about Ray. Huh? | 给我说说Ray |
[25:15] | Everybody knows him down here, man; he’s a longtime skel. | 大家都知道他 他是个常客 |
[25:18] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[25:20] | He bought a stick of dynamite about three days ago. | 三天前他买了一根炸药 |
[25:23] | I feel I should alert you: | 我觉得我应该提醒你 |
[25:25] | There’s an additive in this heroin that causes overdoses. | 这种海洛因里的添加剂会导致吸毒过度 |
[25:29] | Well, thanks. | 好了 谢谢 |
[25:32] | – Hey, where’d you find her? – Museum. | – 嘿 你在哪里找到她的 – 博物馆 |
[25:36] | we should warn the addicts. | 我们应该提醒那些吸毒者 |
[25:37] | Yeah, like they do on a pack of cigarettes. | 说得好像他们能戒了一样 |
[25:39] | When? Thanks. | 什么时候 谢谢 |
[25:42] | – What? – They found Warren Lynch. | – 怎么了 – 他们找到Warren Lynch了 |
[25:44] | Mr. Lynch was thrown from a speeding car. | Mr. Lynch被人从高速行驶的车上扔下来 |
[25:48] | It’s a minor miracle he survived. | 他能活下来真是个奇迹 |
[25:51] | It may be because he was already unconscious at the time. | 也许因为被扔下的时候他已经昏迷不醒了 |
[25:54] | – Unconscious? – Yes. | – 昏迷不醒 – 对 |
[25:56] | Badly beaten. | 被人猛揍了 |
[25:57] | Internal bleeding, broken ribs, both legs. | 内出血 断了肋骨 断了双腿 |
[26:01] | Some spinal damage. | 脊椎受伤了 |
[26:03] | Broken pelvis. | 盆骨也骨折了 |
[26:04] | – When can we talk to him? – Any time you want. | – 我们什么时候能和他讲话 – 什么时候都可以 |
[26:07] | As long as you don’t expect a response. | 就是别指望他能回答 |
[26:09] | This man has severe brain damage. | 病人遭受了严重的脑损伤 |
[26:11] | Off the record: He’s not going to wake up. | 私下告诉你们 他不会醒过来了 |
[26:14] | Best case scenario: | 最好的情况是 |
[26:15] | He spends the rest of his life hooked up to feeding tubes. | 他依靠着这些仪器维持生命 度过余生 |
[26:18] | This is one of the richest men in the country. | 他是我国最富有的人之一 |
[26:20] | Most of the time that might mean something. | 大多时候富有是有意义的 |
[26:23] | Not now. | 但现在没有了 |
[26:24] | Dr. Lawrence, this man holds the key to how and why senator Paula Davis died. | Dr. Lawrence 这个人对于查清参议员Paula Davis死亡一案很重要 |
[26:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:30] | Anything that man has in his head… | 不管他脑袋里有什么 |
[26:32] | it’s going to stay there. | 也只能留在他脑袋里了 |
[26:33] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[26:46] | After Zack neged me a hundred times. | 在Zack否认我无数次之后 |
[26:49] | It’s important for us to explain how the victim’s shoulder and elbow we’re dislocated. | 解释清受害者肩膀和手肘是怎么脱臼的很重要 |
[26:52] | I recreated the most likely sequence. | 我重现了最可能的顺序 |
[26:59] | The victim was dead when this happened. | 当这些发生的时候 受害者已经死了 |
[27:01] | He didn’t feel it. | 他感受不到什么 |
[27:02] | Run it again. | 再放一次 |
[27:06] | Almost like he was putting his jacket on. | 这像是他在穿外套 |
[27:08] | Corpses don’t usually do that. | 尸体通常不会那么做 |
[27:10] | These injuries occurred when the corpse was forced into a jacket. | 这些伤是当尸体被强行穿上外套时产生的 |
[27:13] | Yeah, most likely by two people. | 是的 最可能是被两个人 |
[27:16] | Yeah, in a big hurry. | 嗯 匆忙之中 |
[27:17] | They had a train to meet. | 他们毕竟要赶火车 |
[27:19] | You got anything on the H.O.V. Lane photograph? | 从车道照片里发现了什么吗 |
[27:21] | Yeah. It was relatively easy to get the license plate numbers from these two cars. | 有 我比较容易的得到了这两辆车的车牌号 |
[27:26] | Yeah, well… I’ll check ’em out. | 好的… 我会去查一查 |
[27:28] | – There was another car. – In the next lane. | – 还有一辆车 – 在旁边的车道 |
[27:31] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[27:32] | Well, rich guys keep their cars shiny. | 富人都喜欢把车擦的铮亮 |
[27:35] | Adjusting for the diffraction of light caused by the curve… | 矫正了由于曲面造成的光的衍射…. |
[27:38] | it’s a navigator. | 是名驾驶员 |
[27:40] | But get this. | 但是看这个 |
[27:44] | I don’t know if that’s of any use to you. | 不知道这有没有用 |
[27:47] | Yeah. That’s of use. | 有 很有用 |
[27:50] | Booth… Booth… | |
[27:51] | do either of these count as experiments? | 这些算是实验吗 |
[27:53] | ‘Cause if they do, we could both get fired… by your old sweetheart. | 如果是的话 我们都有可能被炒了… 被你的旧情人 |
[27:58] | you know, you just quit telling, bones, who you think I’ve slept with. | 你以后别和Bones乱说你以为我和谁睡过了 好吗 |
[28:02] | “Think”? | “以为” |
[28:03] | What do you mean “think”? | “以为”是个什么意思 |
[28:08] | Two people forced a corpse into a jacket; that’s… excellent work. | 两个人强行把尸体塞进了外套 … 干得漂亮 |
[28:12] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[28:13] | I think it’s Rick Turko. | 我觉得是Rick Turko |
[28:14] | It means Turko’s probably the last person to see Lynch before he fell off the radar. | 那就是说Turko也许是Lynch失踪之前最后一个看见他的人 |
[28:17] | Of course, Angela and Zack are scared that this counts as an experiment, | 当然 Angela和Zack很怕这也被看做是实验 |
[28:21] | and you are going to fire them. | 然后你会因此炒了他们 |
[28:23] | I am getting through. | 我在努力解决这事 |
[28:25] | Why did you take this job, Camille? | 你为什么接受这份工作 Camille |
[28:27] | Why shouldn’t I, Seeley? | 为什么不 Seeley |
[28:28] | Because it’s basically herding cats and you’re a dog person. | 因为他们像是一群猫 而你是养狗的人 |
[28:31] | – Dogs herd cats. – Dogs don’t do that. | – 狗就可以牧猫 – 狗不会 |
[28:34] | Eh, chase ’em up trees, whatever. | 好吧 把他们赶上树也行啊 |
[28:36] | Seriously, Cam, why did you take this job? | 说真的 Cam 你为什么接受这份工作 |
[28:40] | These… are titanium rib clippers from Germany. | 这个… 是德国造的钛合金肋骨限幅器 |
[28:43] | My last job? Used bolt cutters from home depot. | 我上一份工作 用的是家得宝买的断线钳 |
[28:45] | These are much, much nicer. | 这可好得太多 |
[28:47] | This autopsy table, has down-draft ventilation no rotting-corpse smell, Seeley. | 这个验尸台有下向通风 不会有腐烂的尸体味 Seeley |
[28:51] | My last table didn’t even have a drain. | 我上个验尸台连排水管都没有 |
[28:53] | Think about that a second: Leaky corpse; no drain. | 你想想看 滴水的尸体 没有排水管 |
[28:55] | So you took this job for better equipment? | 所以你是为了更好的仪器才接受这份工作的 |
[29:00] | I’ve spent my whole professional life in basement rooms with no windows. | 我在没有窗户的地下室度过了我整个职业生涯 |
[29:03] | Now I’m in the Jeffersonian institute. | 现在我到了Jeffersonian协会 |
[29:07] | What? | 又怎么了 |
[29:08] | – Gotta ask. – You so do not. | – 我必须得问问 – 真没这个必要 |
[29:10] | Did you take this job because of…? | 你接受这份工作是不是因为… |
[29:13] | Oh, my god, the ego! | 我的天啊 你太自大了吧 |
[29:15] | Say it. | 回答我 |
[29:20] | Nothing to do with you. | 和你没关系 |
[29:23] | I need bones this afternoon. | 今天下午我需要Bones |
[29:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:26] | It’s about her mother’s murder and her father’s disappearance. | 是有关于她母亲的死亡和父亲的失踪的 |
[29:29] | Plus, she dedicated her book to you… | 再加上 她的书是致敬给你的 |
[29:30] | it’s a legitimate case, Cam. | 这是合法的案件 Cam |
[29:33] | I know; I read the file. | 我知道 我看过档案 |
[29:35] | Why hasn’t she confronted me? | 为什么她还不找我对峙 |
[29:37] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[29:38] | About me being parachuted in over her head. | 关于我空降成这个部门的头 |
[29:42] | Finds me intimidating, right? | 因为我很可怕 对吗 |
[29:45] | – hey, I intimidate people. – Yeah. | – 嘿 我很吓人的 – 好吧 |
[29:50] | Bones doesn’t intimidate. | Bones不吓人 |
[29:54] | Then what? | 那是为什么 |
[29:54] | Oh, you’ve seen the way she stares at human remains before she makes a decision. | 你见过她在做决定之前盯着尸体看的样子吧 |
[29:59] | Yes? | 所以 |
[30:00] | You’re human remains and she hasn’t made a decision yet. | 你就是尸体 她只是还没有做出决定 |
[30:10] | How do I help her make the right decision? | 我该怎么做才能让她做出正确的决定 |
[30:13] | Go for the truth. | 找到真相 |
[30:15] | Take care of her people. | 关心她的手下 |
[30:17] | and, uh, I like the whole intimidation thing. | 而且 我很喜欢你那套吓人的手段 |
[30:20] | I think it’s cute. | 我觉得那很可爱 |
[30:34] | I got no reason to lie. | 我没必要撒谎 |
[30:36] | I’m facing life, at least probably going to get executed. | 我都是被判终生监禁的人 可能会被执行死刑 |
[30:39] | What did you do? | 你犯了什么罪 |
[30:41] | Mr. Downs killed his entire family. | Mr. Downs杀了他全家 |
[30:43] | I killed your friend | 我杀了你的朋友 |
[30:45] | ’cause he cut in the cafeteria line and snagged the last orange juice. | 因为他在餐厅插队拿走了最后一杯橙汁 |
[30:48] | Broke of a sharpened toothbrush in his jugular. | 我把一把磨尖的牙刷插进了他的喉咙 |
[30:52] | Mr. Downs the man you killed… | Mr. Downs 你杀的那个人… |
[30:53] | Mcvicar Mcvicar | |
[30:54] | He’s not my friend. He killed my mother. | 他不是我的朋友 他杀了我的母亲 |
[30:58] | You come to tell me “thanks”? | 所以你是来说”谢谢”的? |
[31:00] | No. Mcvicar was my last chance to find out some things. | 不 Mcvicar是我找到某些东西的最后一丝希望 |
[31:04] | Mcvicar might have known something about my father. | Mcvicar可能知道一些关于我父亲的事 |
[31:07] | I can’t ask my father because he left a message on my answering machine, | 我没法直接问我父亲 因为他在我的答录机上留言 |
[31:10] | telling me to stop looking for him. | 叫我停止找他 |
[31:16] | I’ll tell you what… | 我告诉你… |
[31:19] | maybe… | 也许… |
[31:22] | look at Mcvicar’s murder as a second message from Max, | Mcvicar的死就是Max给你的第二条留言 |
[31:27] | one that he didn’t use the phone for. | 一条不是用电话留给你的留言 |
[31:30] | I never mentioned my father’s name is Max. | 我从没说过我父亲的名字叫Max |
[31:35] | I’m done | 我说完了 |
[31:36] | Did you perform a hit for Max Keenan? | 你是为Max Keenan杀的人吗 |
[31:41] | You performed a hit for max keenan. | 你是为Max Keenan杀的人 |
[31:43] | Take it as a sign from god. | 把这当做是上帝的指示 |
[31:52] | How am I going to tell Russ our father order the death of another human being? | 我该怎么告诉Russ我们的爸爸雇凶杀了一个人 |
[31:56] | If he did that… and I’m not saying it happened that way… | 如果他真的那么做了… 我是说如果… |
[31:59] | then your father took down the man who murdered his wife. | 那么你的爸爸杀的是谋杀了他妻子的凶手 |
[32:01] | Good people don’t have other people murdered. | 好人不会谋杀其他人的 |
[32:03] | Good people don’t even know how. | 好人压根不知道该怎么杀 |
[32:06] | Your father buried your mother in a pair of new shoes in the cemetery, | 你爸爸将你妈妈埋葬在了公墓里 给她穿上新鞋 |
[32:10] | with her dolphin belt buckle that reminded her of you because you both love dolphins. | 还把她的海豚皮带扣放进去好让她想起你 因为你们都喜欢海豚 |
[32:14] | That does not make him a good man. | 这些并不能让他变成一个好人 |
[32:15] | People can be more than one thing. | 不能单纯的把人分为好人和坏人 |
[32:18] | We were at a dead end, okay? Now we’re not. | 我们之前走到了死胡同 但现在有了线索 |
[32:20] | Okay. We know that your father got to Mitchell Downs, | 我们知道你爸爸联系了Mitchell Downs |
[32:23] | persuaded him to kill Mcvicar | 说服他去杀Mcvicar |
[32:24] | We find out how he did that, | 我们只要找出他是怎么做到的 |
[32:26] | we are that much closer to finding out what happened to your old man. | 我们就离搞清你爸爸身上到底发生了什么又近了一步 |
[32:30] | I mean that’s… if you still wanna find. | 我是说… 如果你还想找出真相的话 |
[32:33] | I still do | 我想 |
[32:34] | Okay. Silver lining. | 很好 那这就是一线希望 |
[33:34] | Warren Lynch was in on it. | Warren Lynch参与了这事 |
[33:36] | Where’d that come from? | 这推断从何而来 |
[33:38] | He had his own dolphin; | 他也有他的海豚 |
[33:39] | that nc lots of “a’s” national championship ring? | NCAA(全国大学生体育协会)全国冠军戒指 |
[33:42] | His own dolphin. | 他的海豚 |
[33:43] | All of the rest of his jewelry was removed and placed on the dead man: | 其他所有的珠宝都被他取下来给死者带上了 |
[33:46] | His $10, 000 watch, his I.D. Band from his wife, his two other rings, | 他一万美金的手表 他妻子送的刻字手镯 其他的两枚戒指 |
[33:51] | but not the championship ring. | 但是唯独没有冠军戒指 |
[33:53] | That’s good, Bones. | 太棒了 Bones |
[33:53] | The only reason they wouldn’t rip it off his hands is… | 没有把冠军戒指摘下来的唯一解释… |
[33:56] | because Lynch was calling the shots. | 就是Lynch自己就是主谋 |
[33:59] | And I know exactly who was in on it. | 我正好知道还有谁参与其中 |
[34:04] | So, Warren Lynch and I conspired to disappear him for a few days | 你的意思是 Warren Lynch和我共谋想让他消失几天 |
[34:08] | so that we could profit from shorting Lynchpin stock? | 以便做空股票来大赚一笔 |
[34:12] | Well, you know, that’s my thinking. | 唔 我是这么想的 |
[34:15] | Then dressed a junkie in Warren’s clothes, | 然后让一个瘾君子穿上Warren的衣服 |
[34:18] | planted him in front of a train and… wait. | 把他放在火车前…等等 |
[34:22] | Did I murder the junkie? | 我还谋杀了那个瘾君子是吗 |
[34:23] | No, Bones said you probably found him dead. | 不 Bones说你发现他的时候估计他已经死了 |
[34:25] | But what I think is that you and Lynch intended a white-collar crime, | 我是觉得你和Lynch只是想做一起经济诈骗 |
[34:31] | but a senator died. | 但是没想到却死了一个参议员 |
[34:33] | Then I got all hinky and I tossed Warren out of the car at 80 miles an hour? | 然后我觉得事情不对就把Warren从时速80英里的车里扔出去了 |
[34:39] | Is, is that a confession? | 这是认罪吗 |
[34:41] | Nah, nah. | 不 不 |
[34:43] | Just getting it straight. | 就是帮你捋一捋 |
[34:45] | You know, as a professional investigator myself, | 我自己作为一个专业的侦探 |
[34:49] | I have to point out that blackmailers make much better suspects. | 我不得不说那些勒索者的嫌疑更大 |
[34:54] | Lynchpin has no record of quarter-million-dollar payout three days ago. | Lynchpin公司在三天之前没有25万美金的支出记录 |
[34:58] | Well, there’s not exactly a column for blackmail payouts in the corporate books. | 在公司账簿上可没有一栏专门用于勒索支出的条目 |
[35:03] | If I only agreed to the full payout, | 如果我一开始同意全额付款 |
[35:05] | Lynch might have been taken by those animals. | Lynch本可以不被这些禽兽抓住的 |
[35:10] | Hey, let’s play a little show and tell, huh? | 嘿 我给你看点东西怎么样 |
[35:13] | ‘Cause we can put you with Lynch moments before he fell off the radar. | 因为我们可以证明在Lynch失踪前是和你在一起的 |
[35:22] | That’s maybe me before he fell off the radar. | 他失踪之前也许是我和他在一起 |
[35:26] | We worked together. | 我们在一起工作 |
[35:30] | You got nothing. | 这什么都证明不了 |
[35:35] | Booth Booth. | |
[35:43] | Do that lying thing. | 用你那套说谎的套路 |
[35:44] | Could you be more specific? | 你能说具体点吗 |
[35:45] | Tell him Lynch woke up and gave a statement incriminating him. | 告诉他Lynch已经醒了 然后指控了他 |
[35:48] | Turko knows the lying thing. | Turko很熟悉这种套路 |
[35:50] | Tell him Lynch said something only Lynch could say. | 告诉他Lynch说了一些事 只有Lynch会说的话 |
[35:52] | Great idea, except for the “only Lynch could say it” part. | 好主意 除了”只有Lynch会说的话”这部分 |
[35:55] | The ring? | 那个戒指 |
[35:57] | He’ll ask for specifics of the conversations. | 他会问谈话的具体内容的 |
[35:58] | I got to cut him loose. | 我不得不放了他 |
[36:00] | He’s going to get away with it? | 他就这么逃脱了? |
[36:01] | Well, you know, that happens sometimes, Bones. | 你知道的 有时事情就是这样的 Bones |
[36:03] | It’s that brown little smelly part of the job. | 这就是这工作中令人恶心讨厌的部分 |
[36:05] | Shoulder and elbow. | 肩膀和手肘 |
[36:07] | The junkie’s shoulder and elbow were dislocated when they forced him into Lynch’s jacket. | 瘾君子尸体被强行穿上Lynch外套的时候 肩膀和手肘脱臼了 |
[36:12] | We don’t know if Lynch was there for that. | 我们不知道Lynch是不是参与了这部分 |
[36:13] | It took two people. It was him. | 那需要两个人 Lynch在那 |
[36:17] | Come on, booth. | 相信我 Booth |
[36:18] | Part of you with the big gambling problem must love this idea. | 爱赌博的那个你一定爱死了这个主意 |
[36:24] | Right there. | 这就是了 |
[36:25] | That’s the reason you didn’t get Cam’s job. | 这就是你为什么没有得到Cam那份工作的原因了 |
[36:32] | Two against one. | 二对一 |
[36:33] | That’s unfair. | 不公平啊 |
[36:35] | Warren Lynch woke up. | Warren Lynch醒了 |
[36:37] | and he’s talking, right? | 他说了什么 对吗 |
[36:39] | Is he pointing his finger straight at me? | 是不是指控了我 |
[36:41] | That’s correct. | 对的 |
[36:42] | What’s he saying? | 他说了什么 |
[36:43] | He let you take all of his jewelry except his championship ring. | 他让你把他所有的珠宝都拿下来 除了那枚冠军戒指 |
[36:45] | No, I asked, what did he say in words? | 不 我问的是 他的原话是什么 |
[36:52] | Hey, unless I’m under arrest, I’m leaving, folks. | 嘿 各位 如果我没有被捕的话 我想我就先走了 |
[36:55] | Mr. Lynch said it was difficult getting his jacket onto the corpse. | Mr. Lynch说给尸体穿上外套是很困难的 |
[37:00] | Rigor Mortis. | 尸僵 |
[37:02] | You have a train to meet. | 你们得赶上那班火车 |
[37:03] | You’re in a hurry. | 匆匆忙忙的 |
[37:04] | And the sound of the shoulder popping. | 肩膀脱臼时的啪啪声 |
[37:13] | and elbow, like, knuckles popping… | 还有手肘 就像是掰指节时的啪啪声 |
[37:17] | …only louder. | …只是更响 |
[37:21] | Sickening. | 令人作呕 |
[37:38] | Turko will admit to helping Warren Lynch place a dead body in Mr. Lynch’s car | Turko会承认他帮助Warren Lynch把尸体放进Lynch的车 |
[37:44] | and rigging it to burn with the intent of moving the market. | 然后放上了汽油好烧掉尸体 以便操控市场 |
[37:47] | Everything else, including placing it on the tracks, | 其余的事 包括把车停在铁轨上 |
[37:51] | he says Lynch did on his own. | 他说是Lynch自己做的 |
[37:52] | he’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[37:54] | There’s a small matter of proving that in court. | 在法庭上证明这点有点困难 |
[37:56] | What’s the maximum sentence on those charges? | 他这些罪最多判几年 |
[37:57] | Ten years. | 十年 |
[37:58] | He killed three people. | 他杀了3个人 |
[38:00] | And put one in a coma. | 还让一个人昏迷不醒 |
[38:02] | Yeah, but Lynch deserves to be in a coma, so it doesn’t count. | 对 但是Lynch昏迷不醒是罪有应得 他不算 |
[38:04] | All right, look, Turko puts all the blame on Lynch, | 好了 听着 Turko把罪都推到了Lynch身上 |
[38:06] | he does ten years and he gets all the money for shorting the stock. | 坐完十年的牢 他就会拿到所有做空股票而得的钱了 |
[38:09] | It’s ten years or nothing. | 十年或者是无罪 |
[38:11] | I can only work with what I’m given, | 根据你们给我的证据 我只能做到这一步 |
[38:13] | and the forensic work on this was not good enough. | 而你们的法医鉴定工作做得不够好 |
[38:15] | – What? – You were fooled by fake dental records. | – 你说什么 – 你们被伪造的牙医记录给骗了 |
[38:18] | You baked some spam. | 你们烤了个午餐肉 |
[38:20] | – What did you want us to do? – Your jobs. | – 你想要我们做什么呢 – 你的分内事 |
[38:22] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[38:22] | No, Ms. Supek, you want us to do your job. | 不 Ms. Supek 你想要我们做你的那份工作 |
[38:25] | My people gave you all the evidence you need | 我的人把所需的所有证据都给你了 |
[38:26] | to fry turko with any reasonable jury. | 任何一个合理的陪审团都能让Turko罪有应得 |
[38:28] | – Forensically…- we gave you everything you need to arrest Turko. | – 法庭鉴定中… – 我们给了你逮捕Turko所需的一切 |
[38:30] | Arrest in not a conviction. | 逮捕了不代表能定罪 |
[38:32] | We definitely gave you enough to reject his plea bargain | 我们绝对给了足够的证据 能让法庭拒绝他的认罪协商 |
[38:34] | and indict him in the wrongful death of a senator. | 和控告他对参议员的过失杀人罪 |
[38:35] | Indictment is not a conviction. | 控告了也不代表能定罪 |
[38:37] | You accept that plea bargain, the investigation stops. | 只要你接受了他的认罪协商 调查就会停止 |
[38:39] | Indict him, give us time to give you what you need. | 控告他 给我们一点时间给你想要的东西 |
[38:42] | If you accept this plea bargain, you don’t deserve to be a federal prosecutor. | 如果你接受了他的认罪协商 你就不配当一名联邦检察官 |
[38:45] | – Dr. Saroyan… – Yeah, it’s scary. | – Dr. Saroyan… – 对 这很可怕 |
[38:47] | The whole country will be watching the trial | 整个国家都会盯着这场审讯 |
[38:49] | and you don’t want to go in with less than a sure thing. | 所以你不想打没有把握的仗 |
[38:51] | But you put my people on the stand as expert witnesses and that’s a sure thing. | 但是如果你让我的人去做专家证人 这案子就有把握了 |
[38:54] | Not zack. | Zack不能做 |
[38:55] | You tell the story of what happened, using the evidence these people provided, | 你用这些人提供的证据 把究竟发生了什么讲出来 |
[38:58] | and if you have any ability as a prosecutor, you’ll win the case. | 如果你真的有当检察官的能力 你就能赢下这个案子 |
[39:00] | – Are you finished? – No, Ms. Supek. | – 你说完了吗 – 没有 Ms. Supek |
[39:03] | In the future, when you have problems with my team, | 以后 如果你对我的团队有意见 |
[39:05] | you register them with me in private, not by grandstanding in a public forum. | 你需要私下和我交涉 而不是在公共场所哗众取宠 |
[39:21] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[39:24] | I sort of see why she got the job. | 我大概明白为什么她会得到这份工作了 |
[39:34] | Well, looks like your brother was here. | 看起来你哥哥来过 |
[39:35] | I never understood the idea of bringing flowers. | 我一直不明白为什么要带花来 |
[39:41] | Just for once, Bones, do what people do, okay? | 就这一次 Bones 做点大家都会做的事 好吗 |
[39:44] | See how it feels. | 看看感觉如何 |
[39:46] | Come on. That’s it. | 拿着吧 这就对了 |
[39:48] | Now I’m gonna go stand over here while you, you know, talk to your mom. | 你和你妈妈讲话的时候 我会站在这 |
[39:51] | I told you, I don’t do that. | 我告诉过你的 我不会那么做的 |
[40:02] | Mom, it’s me, Temperance. | 妈妈 是我 Temperance |
[40:13] | I have questions, but you can’t answer them. | 我有些问题 但是你也没法回答我 |
[40:16] | No offense, but I don’t think there’s anything here of you but your bones, so… | 无意冒犯 但是我认为这里除了你的骨头 其他什么都没有 所以… |
[40:24] | I can’t believe I’m doing this. | 真不敢相信我在和死人说话 |
[40:33] | Is dad a good man or… | 爸爸是个好人吗 还是… |
[40:39] | a bad man? | 坏人 |
[40:44] | He had someone killed. | 他雇凶杀人了 |
[40:50] | Had him murdered and… | 他是不是谋杀了… |
[40:54] | What’s the truth? | 真相到底是什么 |
[40:55] | Do I… | 我该不该… |
[40:58] | Do I keep looking or do I let it go like he asked? | 我该不该继续找他 还是听他的不去管了 |
[41:05] | Who’s he protecting, himself? | 他是在保护谁 他自己吗 |
[41:09] | Or me and Russ? | 还是为了我和Russ |
[41:29] | Booth Booth. | |
[41:30] | I asked the questions, and guess what. | 我问了问题 但是猜猜怎么着 |
[41:34] | No answer. | 没有答案 |
[41:35] | Well, maybe if you weren’t standing right on top of her, | 如果你没有正踩在她上面 |
[41:37] | took a step to the left, showed just a little respect. | 而是往左一步 拿出点尊重 |
[41:41] | Sometimes it takes a while to get an answer, okay? | 有时得到答案是需要时间的 明白吗 |
[41:43] | Just leave the flowers. | 就放下花吧 |
[41:48] | I get answers at a lab, you get them from people. | 我在实验室里得到答案 你审讯人得到答案 |
[41:51] | Nobody gets answers from a slab of stone. | 没人能从一块石头得到答案 |
[41:53] | Yeah, well, I see an answer in the stone. | 我就从石头里看到了答案 |
[41:55] | See, you buried your mother as Christine Brennan; | 你看 你以Christine Brennan之名埋葬了你妈妈 |
[41:57] | the woman that you knew as your mother and not by her real name; Ruth Keenan. | 而不是以你母亲的真名Ruth Keenan埋葬她 |
[42:02] | That tells me who you are. | 这告诉了我你是怎样的人 |
[42:11] | What do you got? | 你找到了什么 |
[42:12] | A dolphin. | 一个海豚 |
[42:18] | What does that tell you? | 这告诉了你什么 |
[42:20] | What does that tell you? | 这告诉了你什么 |
[42:23] | My father was here. | 我爸爸来过这 |
[42:25] | Because he loves your mother | 因为他爱你的妈妈 |
[42:27] | and grieves her loss and he came here to talk to her. | 追悼她 来和她说说话 |
[42:34] | You’re tainting evidence. | 你在污染证据 |
[42:36] | It’s not that kind of evidence, Bones. | 这不是那种证据 Bones |
[42:38] | It’s evidence of something else. | 这是另外一种证据 |
[42:42] | Something that can’t be tainted. | 不会被污染的证据 |
[42:57] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[43:02] | Yeah | 是啊 |