时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hikers aren’t supposed to let their dogs off the leash back here, | 徒步旅行者不应该让他们的狗到处乱跑 |
[00:04] | but I’m pretty sure the dog was running free when they found the… | 但是狗发现那东西的时候 |
[00:07] | what it found. | 肯定是没被拴住的 |
[00:09] | What’s the condition of the body? | 尸体是什么情况 |
[00:10] | No idea.I can’t get close enough to examine it. | 不清楚 我还没办法靠近查看 |
[00:12] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[00:13] | The dog’s definitely not on his leash at this time. | 因为那只狗现在处于没拴住的状态 |
[00:16] | – Put down the bone, Buddy. – How the hell are we gonna get to the body? | – 放下骨头 伙计 – 我们要怎么才能靠近尸体 |
[00:22] | Sent for Animal Control. | 叫动物控制中心的人来 |
[00:23] | It’ll take another hour, though. | 不过这样我们还得等一小时 |
[00:25] | Drop it now. | 把它放下 |
[00:27] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:28] | He’s never done anything like this. | 他一般不这样的 |
[00:29] | You ever had a dog, Bones? | 你养过狗吗 Bones |
[00:31] | I always wanted a pig. | 我一直都想养只猪 |
[00:32] | A pig? | 一只猪吗 |
[00:33] | Very smart and despite the popular misconception, very clean. | 很聪明 而且不像人们想象中那么邋遢 |
[00:36] | I prefer my pig with a little mint, a little honey glaze… | 我更希望我的猪放一点薄荷 有蜂蜜的光泽 |
[00:39] | Not funny. In some cultures, dogs can guard corpses, | 不好笑 在某些文化里 狗被视作尸体的守护者 |
[00:43] | sometimes till the point of starvation, so… shoot it. | 直到他们感觉饿了的时候 要不直接开枪吧 |
[00:47] | I’m not shooting him | 不行 |
[00:49] | for just doing what comes naturally. | 这是狗的天性啊 |
[00:50] | As far as he’s concerned, you know, finders keepers. | 对他而言 他先找到就是他的 |
[00:52] | That dog is compromising the integrity of my remains, | 那只狗在损坏骨头 |
[00:55] | so wing it… him. | 所以向它…他开枪吧 |
[00:57] | There’s another way, Bones. | 还有其他办法的 Bones |
[00:59] | Dogs love me. | 我很讨狗喜欢 |
[01:02] | Nice doggy. | 乖狗狗 |
[01:03] | Good pooch. | 好狗狗 |
[01:05] | Nice dog. | 乖狗狗 |
[01:07] | Good pooch. | 好狗狗 |
[01:09] | Okay. Hey, we’re just going to wait for Animal Control. | 算了 我们还是等动物控制中心吧 |
[01:14] | – I’ll do it. – Oh, yeah. | – 我来吧 – 当然了 |
[01:17] | Yeah, pine cone’s really going work. | 松果肯定有用 |
[01:19] | Buddy! | 伙计 |
[01:20] | Buddy, come back here! | 回来 |
[01:23] | Okay, I need everybody to clear the area. | 好的 我现在需要各位清理现场 |
[01:25] | Set up a perimeter. | 拉起警戒线 |
[01:26] | Clear the area. Set up a perimeter. | 清理现场 拉警戒线 |
[01:28] | And tell Animal Control we’ll need that bone back. | 然后告诉动物控制中心我们得要那根骨头 |
[01:32] | First thing I‘ll do. | 我会的 |
[01:40] | Victim was female, late teens. | 受害者是女性 青春期末期 |
[01:43] | Blonde. Cause of death looks like blunt trauma | 金发 死因看起来像是头部 |
[01:45] | to the back of the skull. | 受到钝器击打 |
[01:46] | She was buried face down. | 她被埋葬的时候脸是向下的 |
[01:48] | What’s that, some Satanic hoo- ha? | 所以你是说这是什么恶魔崇拜吗 |
[01:50] | My Uncle Preston wants to be buried | 我的叔叔Preston想在死的时候被 |
[01:51] | standing up without a casket. | 立起来 不放在棺材里 |
[01:55] | Pupal casings and insect remains suggest | 蛹套和昆虫的尸体说明 |
[01:57] | she was buried out there 7 to 10 years ago. | 她被埋葬了七到十年 |
[01:59] | Placement of wrists and ankles | 手腕和脚踝的放置方式 |
[02:01] | suggests she was bound. | 说明她被绑住 |
[02:02] | Residue on the medial malleolus might tell us | 内踝上的残留物或许 |
[02:05] | what restraints were used. | 可以告诉我们她是被什么绑着的 |
[02:06] | Oh, look at that. | 看那个 |
[02:07] | Yeah, wear to her right | 她的右上髁和 |
[02:08] | lateral epicondyle and rotator cuff. | 肌腱套处有磨损 |
[02:10] | Also repetitive motion damage to the lower lumbar vertebrae. | 低腰椎处也有反复性运动伤 |
[02:13] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:15] | Golf. | 高尔夫 |
[02:17] | Angela Hi, Angela. | |
[02:19] | You look great today. | 你今天真好看 |
[02:20] | Thanks, Hodgy. | 谢谢 Hodgy |
[02:22] | This is my boho- rocker- artist, | 这是我一周中间深呼吸 |
[02:24] | mid- week, take- a- deep- breath- and- pout look. | 放荡不羁的摇滚艺术家的造型 |
[02:26] | Hodgy? | 为什么叫他Hodgy |
[02:30] | I did a facial reconstruction extrapolating | 我做的面部重组显示出了 |
[02:32] | skin tone from hair color. | 肤色和发色 |
[02:35] | For the record, I hate the guy who killed this girl, | 首先我要说 我憎恨害死了这女孩的人 |
[02:38] | and I hope to hell he burns in l eternity. | 我希望他永远待在地狱里 |
[02:40] | That our victim? | 那是我们的受害者吗 |
[02:41] | Yeah. I found flecks of black enamel paint in the wound. | 我在伤口处发现了黑瓷漆微粒 |
[02:45] | Shape suggests a tire iron. | 形状与拆轮胎棒吻合 |
[02:47] | Tire iron. | 拆轮胎棒 |
[02:51] | Tire iron. | 拆轮胎棒 |
[02:53] | Hands and feet bound. | 手脚被缚 |
[02:54] | Buried face down. | 脸朝下被埋葬 |
[02:58] | Epps. | 是Epps |
[03:01] | Hello. | 你们还记得吗 |
[03:02] | New team member in the room. | 我是这儿的新人 |
[03:04] | Howard Epps- – serial killer on Death Row. | Howard Epps 被关在死囚室的连环杀手 |
[03:06] | Killed at least three. | 至少曾杀害三人 |
[03:07] | We found 2 of them last year. | 我们去年找到了其中两具 |
[03:09] | The judge stayed | 法官延迟了 |
[03:09] | his execution to try him on the new charges. | 他的审判想给他安上新的罪名 |
[03:12] | You saved his life. Ironic. | 你救了他的命 真讽刺 |
[03:14] | The time frame fits. | 这次的作案手法吻合 |
[03:16] | This girl would’ve been killed | 这个女孩可能是在Epps进监狱的 |
[03:17] | about 6 months before Epps went to prison. | 六个月前被杀的 |
[03:19] | Run it through the database, get an I.D. | 数据库里查了一下 找到身份 |
[03:21] | Why don’t you just ask him? | 为什么你不直接问他 |
[03:22] | Well, because last time Bones saw Epps, it… | 因为上次Bones看到Epps的时候 |
[03:24] | got violent. | 氛围变得有点暴力 |
[03:26] | You’ll be there to protect her. | 你应该保护他的 |
[03:28] | She’s not the one who needs protecting. | 她不是那个需要保护的人 |
[03:29] | Bones broke his wrist. | Bones折断了他的手腕 |
[03:35] | He touched me with his creepy serial killer hands. | 他用他那双杀人凶手的手碰我 |
[03:39] | Better not take Dr. Brennan. | 你最好还是别带Dr. Brennan去了 |
[03:49] | Agent Booth, what took you so long? | Booth探员 你怎么才来 |
[03:56] | Where’s Dr. Brennan? | Dr. Brennan在哪 |
[04:39] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[04:42] | Oh, that’s right, you’re chained. | 对哦 你被锁着呢 |
[04:47] | How about removing these shackles? | 你怎么不把这些锁链去掉呢 |
[04:49] | The name, Howie. | 我要一个名字 Howie |
[04:51] | The name. | 给我一个名字 |
[04:56] | You know… | 你知道吧 |
[04:58] | those hack doctors at the prison infirmary | 监狱医院里的医生 |
[05:01] | did a miserable job setting my wrist. | 接我手腕的时候表现的很糟 |
[05:04] | It aches all the time, and I don’t have | 它经常会疼 而且我还 |
[05:06] | a full range of movement, and let me tell you, | 不能灵活的动 还有 |
[05:08] | when you’re stuck in a prison cell for 23 hours a day, | 当你每天都要待在牢房里23小时的时候 |
[05:11] | there’s really only one thing you can do to pass the time, | 只有一件事可以打发时间 |
[05:14] | and I need my wrist. | 而我需要我的手腕 |
[05:18] | Well, I’m sure Dr. Brennan would be happy | 我很确定Dr. Brennan会很乐意 |
[05:20] | to re- break it for you. | 重新把它掰断的 |
[05:24] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[05:25] | Oh, these? | 你说这些吗 |
[05:26] | These are crime scene photos. | 这些是犯罪现场的照片 |
[05:28] | The ones you like. | 你喜欢的那种 |
[05:30] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[05:31] | You, uh… you tell me the girl’s name, I’ll, uh, | 你告诉我那个女孩的名字 |
[05:34] | let you take a look. | 我就让你看一眼 |
[05:36] | Everything you need to win the game | 你赢这场游戏所需要的东西 |
[05:38] | is right there in front of you. | 就在你面前 |
[05:40] | Game? | 游戏吗 |
[05:42] | Bored, huh? | 看来你真的很无聊 |
[05:44] | Are you playing us? | 你要跟我们玩游戏啊 |
[05:45] | When Dr. Brennan figures it out, | 当Dr. Brennan猜出来的时候 |
[05:48] | come and see me again, | 你再来见我一次 |
[05:49] | but bring your lady scientist. | 但是记得带上那个女科学家 |
[05:52] | Otherwise, I don’t say a word. | 不然我一个字也不会说 |
[05:55] | Next time you see either one of us, | 下一次你再见到我们任一一人的时候 |
[05:57] | they’ll be giving you a lethal injection. | 会是你执行注射死刑的时候 |
[06:11] | Classic game theory- – throwing down of the gauntlet. | 经典的游戏理论 — 扔下铁手套 |
[06:15] | What? | 什么 |
[06:15] | Conflict of interest arises, followed by a series of moves | 利益冲突的产生会伴随着一系列的行动 |
[06:18] | from which divergent strategies can be discerned. | 从行动中可以分辨出有分歧的策略 |
[06:21] | What did he say? | 他在说什么 |
[06:21] | Epps is playing us. | Epps在耍我们 |
[06:22] | Yes, that’s exactly what I said. | 这不就是我说的吗 |
[06:24] | Zero- sum, obviously. | 很明显 这是一场零和博弈 |
[06:25] | After a few moves, we’ll know Epps’ order of preference. | 几招之后 我们会了解Epps的喜好欲望 |
[06:28] | What did he say? | 他说啥呢 |
[06:29] | We’ll find out what Epps wants. | 我们会知道Epps想要什么 |
[06:30] | Look, I already know what he wants. | 我已经知道他想要什么了 |
[06:31] | I told you- – he wants Bones | 就像我说的那样 他想要Bones |
[06:32] | sitting across the table from him. | 坐在他的对面 |
[06:34] | 3 rational players- – Me, Booth and Epps. | 三个理性的玩家 我 Booth和Epps |
[06:36] | What about the non- deliberative agent? | 那非协商代理人呢 |
[06:38] | What did she say? | 她在说什么 |
[06:39] | In a game, there tends to be one and rational players, | 游戏里一般会有一个理性的玩家 |
[06:42] | and a non- conscious, | 和一个非理性的 |
[06:43] | non- deliberative agent. | 非协商代理人 |
[06:46] | What did Epps talk about before he said all the information | Epps在说你需要的信息 |
[06:48] | you needed was in front of you? | 都在你面前之前说了什么 |
[06:50] | Mom, Bones, blondes, his wrist being | 他的妈妈 Bones 金发女郎 他的手腕 |
[06:53] | set badly after Bones broke it, | 在被Bones弄断以后没接好 |
[06:54] | and, um, you know, he… | 还有 |
[06:57] | he made the point that he | 他特别强调了 |
[06:59] | really needed his wrist. | 他手腕的重要性 |
[07:04] | Chronic masturbation. | 习惯性手淫 |
[07:06] | The game may be all about self- gratification. | 这场游戏可能是关于自我满足 |
[07:09] | The phrase he used was “right in front” of us. | 他用的形容词是近在眼前吗 |
[07:12] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:13] | The blonde is right in front of us. | 这个金发女郎就在我们面前 |
[07:15] | And she has a wrist. | 而且她有一个手腕 |
[07:16] | Well, 2, in fact. | 事实上 是两个 |
[07:18] | You know, if you had a pet pig, | 如果你有一只宠物猪的话 |
[07:20] | what would you name him? | 你会给他起什么名字 |
[07:22] | Jasper Jasper. | |
[07:23] | This wrist looks completely normal. | 这边的手腕看起来很正常 |
[07:26] | Here- – the right hamate bone. | 看这里 右边的钩骨 |
[07:31] | Oh, coloration is off. | 有掉色现象 |
[07:33] | It’s slightly greasy compared | 而且它跟其他骨头 |
[07:35] | to the surrounding bone. | 比起来有点油腻 |
[07:38] | It’s about an 8th of an inch bigger | 它和外面的相同骨头 |
[07:41] | than the same bone in the outside. | 比起来大了八分之一英寸 |
[07:42] | This hamate bone does not belong with these remains. | 这个钩骨不属于这具遗体 |
[07:45] | It belongs with the second body. | 它属于另一具尸体 |
[07:47] | There’s another victim out there somewhere. | 在别的地方还有一个受害者 |
[07:51] | Round one goes to Howard Epps. | 第一轮的赢家是Howard Epps |
[07:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:55] | Because he gets what he wants | 因为他得到了他想要的东西 |
[07:58] | Me in the room with him. | 我和他共处一室 |
[08:06] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[08:08] | Oh, that is, uh, Caroline Epps. | 那是Caroline Epps |
[08:10] | Howard’s sister? | Howard的妹妹吗 |
[08:11] | Uh, no… Howard’s wife. | 不是 是Howard的妻子 |
[08:14] | Well, he didn’t have a wife last year. | 他去年还没有妻子 |
[08:16] | Oh, they got married about 4 months ago. | 他们是四个月以前结婚的 |
[08:18] | Heads up, Bones- – it’s our turn | 当心了 Bones 该是我们去 |
[08:19] | to visit the psychotic, murderous maniac. | 探视这个神经质杀人狂魔了 |
[08:21] | Bastard. | 而且还是个混蛋 |
[08:23] | Hi, Mrs. Epps. | 你好 Mrs. Epps |
[08:23] | I’m Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 我是特别探员Seeley Booth |
[08:25] | This is Dr. Brennan. | 这是Dr. Brennan |
[08:27] | Oh, Agent Booth, | 噢 Booth探员 |
[08:28] | Howard’s told me you both saved his life last year. | Howard告诉我你们去年救了他一命 |
[08:31] | It was our pleasure. | 是我们的荣幸 |
[08:32] | What?! I was disappointed. | 什么 你让我很失望啊 |
[08:34] | Extending Howard’s life has given him time to come to grips | 延长他的生命给了他机会 |
[08:38] | with what he’s done, to ask God | 处理他曾经犯下的罪行 |
[08:39] | for forgiveness. | 也让他可以向上帝请求宽恕 |
[08:40] | Then we did the right thing by having his execution stayed. | 那我们延迟他的处决是对的 |
[08:43] | – Are you on some kind of medication? – Bones… | – 你在吃什么药吗 – Bones… |
[08:45] | Dr. Brennan, I’m not one of those crazy women | Dr. Brennan 我还没有疯狂到 |
[08:48] | who falls love with Death Row killers. | 爱上死刑犯 |
[08:50] | Obviously, that’s exactly what you are. | 可不是吗 |
[08:52] | Listen, if the prison ever | 听着 如果监狱的人 |
[08:52] | gives you a hard time in coming | 不让你进来探望 |
[08:54] | to see your husband, just give me a call. | 给我打个电话就行了 |
[08:55] | I might be able to help. | 我说不定能帮上忙 |
[08:56] | – Thank you, Agent Booth. – Are you serious?She’s crazy. | – 谢谢你 Booth探员 – 你是认真的吗 她已经疯了 |
[08:59] | Chop- chop, let’s go. | 快点 我们进去吧 |
[09:00] | Thank you. Nice to see you. | 谢谢你 很高兴见到你们 |
[09:00] | Nice to meet – you both. Mm- hmm. | 很高兴见到你…们两个 |
[09:01] | – Why are we nice to her? – Because we might need her. | – 什么要对她这么好 – 万一以后她有用呢 |
[09:04] | Ah, Dr. Brennan, you came. | Dr. Brennan 你来了 |
[09:08] | I got your message. | 我收到了你的信息 |
[09:11] | We’re analyzing the wrist bone right now. | 我们现在正在分析腕骨 |
[09:14] | We just met your wife. | 我们刚刚遇到了你妻子 |
[09:16] | She seems very nice. | 她看起来人很好 |
[09:18] | Caroline’s a hairdresser. | Caroline是一个理发师 |
[09:21] | I’m glad you came. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[09:24] | Hope you come back after you analyze the bone. | 希望你分析完骨头以后再来一次 |
[09:27] | Caroline’s the best I could do in here. | Caroline是我在这里能找的最好的人了 |
[09:29] | Yeah, not your usual type, Howie. | 她看上去不是你喜欢的类型啊 Howie |
[09:31] | I mean, not young, not blonde… | 不年轻 不是金发 |
[09:33] | – Not dead. – Bones, could you please shut up? | – 也没死 – Bones 你闭嘴好吗 |
[09:35] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[09:37] | Is this why you duct- taped their mouths? | 这就是为什么你用胶带封上她们的嘴吗 |
[09:38] | Because that I understand. | 如果是这样我能理解 |
[09:44] | That’s the lamest attempt at bonding I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过增进感情的最失败的尝试 |
[09:54] | You smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[09:55] | What, my stinky effort to bond? | 我烂到不行的增进感情技巧吗 |
[09:57] | Antiseptic. | 消毒剂的味道 |
[09:59] | My mother smelled like that. | 我的妈妈闻起来就是这样 |
[10:00] | Obsessed with germs. | 对细菌极度敏感 |
[10:02] | She washed her hands with ammonia. | 她用氨水洗手 |
[10:04] | Mine, too. | 也用氨水洗我的手 |
[10:06] | My one regret? | 你知道我最大的遗憾是什么吗 |
[10:08] | I didn’t make her my first victim. | 没有让她变成我的第一个受害者 |
[10:10] | Put her under a little stone cross years ago. | 几年前我把她放在一个石制十字架下了 |
[10:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:16] | Okay, what? | 怎么了 |
[10:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:22] | Well, don’t be mad at me, Bones.I didn’t tell | 别生气啊 Bones 我不是 |
[10:25] | you to shut up. It was a ploy. | 故意叫你闭嘴 这是我的一个计谋 |
[10:27] | Now he thinks you’re an idiot. | 现在他觉得你是白痴 |
[10:28] | Game theory, Bones, okay? | 这是游戏策略 Bones |
[10:30] | For 2 players to gain advantage over the one, | 两个玩家要是想赢过另一个玩家 |
[10:33] | they must be distinct from each other. | 他们就得分开 |
[10:35] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪里学到的 |
[10:36] | From me. | 从我这儿 |
[10:37] | I suggested that you be the smart one. | 我建议你当聪明的那个 |
[10:39] | Which, you know, left me making a ploy that, uh, | 所以我才设计了一个计谋 |
[10:42] | was supposed to be lame. | 让我看起来这么蠢 |
[10:44] | – Don’t enjoy this. – What? | – 别太享受 – 什么 |
[10:45] | The only reason I am playing his game | 我玩这个游戏的唯一原因是 |
[10:47] | is to discover the identity of this young woman. | 想找出这个年轻女子的身份 |
[10:51] | We’ve made no progress on that. | 然而我们还没有任何进展 |
[10:53] | Check the junior golf leagues. | 查一下青少年高尔夫联盟 |
[10:56] | Given the amount of wear to her shoulder, elbow and spine, | 考虑到肩膀 手肘和脊柱上的磨损 |
[10:58] | she must have started golfing at an early age. | 她一定很小的时候就开始打高尔夫了 |
[11:01] | I found minute traces of gypsum | 我找到了微量石膏 |
[11:03] | and selenium on the mystery wrist bone. | 腕骨上也有少量的硒 |
[11:05] | Also phenolphthalein, | 还有酚酞 |
[11:07] | which is kind of laxative. | 是一种泻药 |
[11:08] | Laxatives show up in bones?! | 骨头上面怎么会有泻药 |
[11:10] | No. Not even after years of ingestion. | 不会 即使摄入多年也不会进入骨头 |
[11:13] | The laxativeis on the surface of the bone. | 骨头表面的泻药 |
[11:14] | I have no explanation. | 我解释不了 |
[11:16] | We have scoured every inch of her- – | 我们已经搜遍了她的全身 |
[11:19] | X- ray’d her, run her through an MRI. | 给她做了X光 做了核磁共振 |
[11:21] | What clue are we missing? | 我们遗漏了什么 |
[11:23] | The laxative is the one thing that makes no sense. | 泻药出现在这里完全没道理 |
[11:26] | Last time it was masturbation. | 上次则是手淫 |
[11:27] | Did he reference bowel movements? | 他提到了肠胃蠕动吗 |
[11:29] | He mentioned his mother was a germaphobe, | 他说他的母亲有洁癖 |
[11:32] | scrubbing his hands with ammoni… | 用氨水清洗… |
[11:34] | – Ammonia. – Ammonia. | – 氨水 – 氨水 |
[11:37] | Oh, why didn’t you say so? | 为什么你之前没提 |
[11:40] | Ammonia. | 氨水 |
[11:43] | Booth thinks we should get together and buy Brennan a pet. | Booth认为我们应该凑钱给Brennan买宠物 |
[11:46] | What kind of a pet? | 什么样的宠物 |
[11:47] | A pig.And I don’t think he means a guinea pig. | 一只猪 而且我觉得他说的不是荷兰猪 |
[11:50] | A real pig- – like a mulefoot, saddleback or potbelly. | 一只真的猪 就像缪尔福特猪之类的 |
[11:53] | You want to expose piece of crucial evidence to ammonia gas?No. | 你想让关键证物与氨气接触吗 不行 |
[11:57] | Besides being a laxative, | 除了是一种泻药以外 |
[11:58] | phenolphthalein is a sensitive pH indicator. | 酚酞还是一种是一种敏感的PH指示剂 |
[12:01] | Colorless, unless it’s exposed to ammonia. | 它是无色的 除非碰到氨水 |
[12:03] | The second you expose this bone, it’s useless. | 它一接触到骨头 它就没用了 |
[12:05] | Epps wants you to destroy evidence. | Epps想让你毁坏证据 |
[12:07] | Why would he want us to destroy evidence he planted? | 为什么他会想要毁坏他一手安排好的证据 |
[12:09] | Why would he plant evidence at all? | 他为什么会想要安排好证据 |
[12:10] | It might be a win- win scenario for him. | 可能对他来说这样是一个双赢局面吧 |
[12:13] | If his endgame is to disorient Dr. Brennan, | 如果他最后是为了让Dr.Brennan搞不清方向 |
[12:15] | he can do that by ruining evidence | 他可以通过毁坏 |
[12:18] | that he himself planted. | 他自己安排好的证据来办到 |
[12:19] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[12:20] | You can perform the experiment. | 你可以做试验 |
[12:21] | So… glasses. | 我们得戴上眼镜 |
[12:38] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[12:39] | I’m not sure. | 我还不知道 |
[12:49] | Freemason symbol. | 共济会的标志 |
[12:52] | Hey, this explains the buried face down thing. | 这解释了她为什么脸朝下 |
[12:56] | Ah, it’s all starting to come together. | 这些线索开始拼凑起来了 |
[12:58] | These crossed hammers prove that Epps is working | 交叉的锤子标志说明Epps |
[13:00] | for the top level of the Illuminati… | 在为光明会的高层办事 |
[13:02] | That’s the cartographic symbol for a mine. | 这是一个煤矿的图像特征 |
[13:07] | Epps is telling us that the second victim’s in a mine? | Epps是说第二个受害者在煤矿里吗 |
[13:10] | What kind of mine? | 什么样的煤矿 |
[13:11] | One that contains gypsum and selenium. | 有硒和石膏的煤矿 |
[13:16] | In prison, Epps mentioned a stone cross. | 在监狱里 Epps提到了一个石十字架 |
[13:18] | That’s what we should be looking for inside. | 这是我们在里面要找的东西 |
[13:22] | Okay, this is the only abandoned gypsum mine | 这是Epps杀人的现场附近 |
[13:25] | within Epps’ known killing ground | 唯一一个有石膏的废弃矿场 |
[13:27] | to also contain selenium. | 而且也有硒 |
[13:28] | 6 entrances, hundreds of shafts, | 六个出口 数以千计的通风井 |
[13:30] | and half of it’s flooded. | 有一半已经被水淹了 |
[13:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:33] | You just follow my lead and watch yourself | 你跟着我 然后 |
[13:35] | in there, okay? Thank you. | 进去的时候自己小心 好吗 |
[13:36] | I don’t think Epps would make it that hard for us. | 我不觉得Epps会故意弄得这么难 |
[13:38] | Epps said he wished he’d buried his mother | Epps说他希望把他妈埋在 |
[13:40] | under a stone cross. I bet that is a hint. | 石头十字架上 我猜这是一个提示 |
[13:42] | Okay, people, listen up. | 好了 大家伙儿听着 |
[13:45] | – I’m calling in a”splunking” team… – Spelunking. | – 我叫一个探先队… – 是探险队 |
[13:47] | Spelunking team with imaging capabilities to look for a stone cross. | 能找到石头十字架的探险队 |
[13:51] | Till they get here, let’s focus on the ventilation shafts- – | 直到他们来之前 我们先关注一下 |
[13:55] | hold on- – to the west of the main shaft. | 等等 西面的主通风井 |
[13:57] | What? | 什么 |
[13:59] | Oh. Never mind. | 算了 当我没说 |
[14:02] | Okay. | 行 |
[14:03] | Can we get some light down this shaft, please? | 可以给我们一点光吗 |
[14:06] | It’s the cross, Booth. | 这就是十字架 Booth |
[14:08] | That is, uh… | 那肯定是个 |
[14:09] | definitely a cross. | 十字架 |
[14:11] | Will you me move these? | 你能把这些移一下吗 |
[14:12] | Move what? | 移开什么 |
[14:13] | The rocks. | 这些石头 |
[14:21] | Bones Bones. | |
[14:27] | Well, it’s definitely human, but… | 这绝对是人类 但是 |
[14:29] | What? | 什么 |
[14:30] | Well, Cam can be more precise, | Cam可能会更准确 |
[14:32] | but I don’t think this is more than a week old. | 但我不觉得这具尸体死亡时间大于一个星期 |
[14:34] | Epps has been in prison for 7 years, which means | Epps已经坐牢七年了 也就是说 |
[14:37] | he has an accomplice killing people, | 他有帮他杀人的共犯 |
[14:39] | on the outside. | 而且是监狱外面的人 |
[14:43] | And I wonder how many more there are. | 我担心还有更多尸体 |
[14:50] | This is where the hamate bone was taken. | 这就是那个腕骨的主人 |
[14:53] | Victim is female, mid- teens. | 受害者是女性 正处于青春期 |
[14:56] | Extensive contusions around the ankles. | 手腕周围有大量挫伤 |
[14:58] | Yes, and bone damage, too. | 骨头也有损伤 |
[15:02] | Hip displacement, | 髋部错位 |
[15:04] | elongation of the spine. | 脊柱有延长 |
[15:10] | He hung her upside down. | 他把她倒吊起来 |
[15:12] | I agree- – and while she was still alive, too. | 我同意 而且她那时候还活着 |
[15:15] | – Is that part of Epps’s M.O.? – No. | – 这是Epps的作案手法吗 – 不是 |
[15:17] | So his accomplice threw in some flair of his own. | 所以他的同伙自己加了一点创新 |
[15:20] | 9 years ago, Epps kills someone and buries her. | 九年前 Epps杀了一个人然后埋了她 |
[15:23] | He goes to jail 7 years ago. | 他七年前去坐牢 |
[15:25] | Last week, his accomplice kills another girl | 上周 他的同伙杀了另一个女孩 |
[15:28] | and swapped wrist bones with the girl Epps buried 9 years ago. | 然后把她的腕骨和Epps九年前杀的那个女孩的腕骨交换了 |
[15:33] | How do they communicate? | 他们是怎么交流的 |
[15:35] | Inmates are allowed phone calls, | 犯人被允许打电话 |
[15:36] | visitors, letters, | 也允许收信 被探望 |
[15:38] | but those are monitored. | 但是都有人监视着 |
[15:39] | He has a wife. | 他有一个妻子 |
[15:40] | Look at this. | 看这里 |
[15:42] | It’s a burn- – cigarette probably. | 这是一处烧伤 也许是由香烟引起 |
[15:44] | And there’s this. | 还有这个 |
[15:48] | It was jammed in her shoe. | 被塞在她的鞋子里 |
[15:50] | She wasn’t wearing it? | 她没穿着鞋吗 |
[15:55] | The mine victim’s dental work | 煤矿受害者的牙医记录 |
[15:58] | identifies her as Sarah Koskoff, | 证明她是Sarah Koskoff |
[16:00] | Bethesda, Maryland. | 来自马里兰州 贝塞斯达 |
[16:02] | Disappeared 3 weeks ago. | 三周前失踪 |
[16:03] | 16 years old. | 十六岁 |
[16:05] | Sarah Koskoff… Sarah Koskoff… | |
[16:06] | She fits Epps’ victim profile perfectly. | 她符合Epps的受害者特征 |
[16:16] | Brennan Brennan. | |
[16:17] | Yeah, Bones, it’s me. | Bones 是我 |
[16:18] | Listen, I talked to Sarah Koskoff’s parents. | 我和Sarah Koskoff的父母谈了 |
[16:20] | They said her dream was to own her own beauty shop. | 他们说她的梦想是开自己的美容院 |
[16:23] | She worked for a hair salon in the city. | 她在这里的一家美发店打工 |
[16:25] | Don’t tell me. | 不会吧 |
[16:26] | Yep, M Salon, Cleveland Park, | 就是这么巧 克利夫兰公园的M美发沙龙 |
[16:28] | owned by Caroline Mapother. | 店主是Caroline Mapother |
[16:29] | Now known as Caroline Epps? | 现在是叫Caroline Epps吧 |
[16:31] | You know, you remember when I was nice to her and you weren’t? | 你记得我当时对她很好 你却不是 对吗 |
[16:34] | This is why. | 这就是原因 |
[16:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:42] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:44] | I- I- I- Is Howard okay? | Howard出什么事了吗 |
[16:46] | Howard’s fine, Mrs. Epps. | Howard没事 Mrs.Epps |
[16:47] | You don’t have to worry about anything. | 你用不着担心他 |
[16:49] | I couldn’t help but notice | 我注意到了 |
[16:50] | the “help wanted” sign in the window. | 窗户上的招聘启事 |
[16:52] | Did you recently lose one of your employees? | 你最近失去了你的一个雇员吗 |
[16:54] | It’s, uh… | 要留住不偷 |
[16:57] | hard to keep help that doesn’t steal from you. | 东西的人是很难的 |
[17:00] | Did Sarah Koskoff steal from you? | Sarah Koskoff偷了你的东西吗 |
[17:04] | No… | 没有 |
[17:05] | Why? What did she do? | 她怎么了 |
[17:08] | She died. | 她死了 |
[17:11] | I’m afraid I have to ask you, | 抱歉 但我必须问一下 |
[17:14] | but when was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次看到她是什么时候 |
[17:18] | 3 weeks ago. | 三个星期以前 |
[17:20] | She just stopped coming to work. | 她突然就不来工作了 |
[17:22] | Sh- she died? | 她…她死了吗 |
[17:24] | Did you ever, uh… | 你有没有和Howard |
[17:25] | talk to Howard about her? | 说起过她呢 |
[17:27] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 或许有吧 |
[17:29] | Did Howard ever see a picture of Sarah? | Howard看见过她的照片吗 |
[17:31] | I- I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这种谈话 |
[17:33] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[17:34] | She was found buried, face down, | 她被发现脸朝下 |
[17:37] | in an abandoned mine. | 埋在一个废弃矿场 |
[17:38] | The back of her head bashed in, | 后脑勺被击打 |
[17:40] | wrists, ankles tied. | 手腕 脚踝被缚 |
[17:43] | Your husband’s M.O. | 这是你丈夫的作案手法 |
[17:47] | Poor Sarah. | 可怜的Sarah |
[17:51] | But Howard… | 但是Howard… |
[17:53] | Howard has been in prison for the last 7 years. | 他过去七年都在监狱里啊 |
[17:58] | How could he kill anyone? | 他怎么可能杀人呢 |
[18:00] | He has an accomplice. | 他有一个同伙 |
[18:03] | You think it’s me? | 你觉得我是那个同伙吗 |
[18:04] | You love your husband. | 你爱你的丈夫 |
[18:06] | I love the good in Howard. | 我爱的是他善良的一面 |
[18:08] | I reject the evil. | 而不是他的邪恶 |
[18:12] | We’re going to have a child together. | 我们就要有孩子了 |
[18:14] | I’ve petitioned the court to let Howard donate. | 我已经向法庭申诉让Howard捐精 |
[18:16] | Yeah… | 行 |
[18:18] | I have a search warrant here | 我这有一张针对 |
[18:20] | for your home and your shop. | 你的店和你家的搜查令 |
[18:22] | You don’t need a search warrant. | 你不用拿搜查令 |
[18:25] | You can look anywhere you want | 你随便找就行了 |
[18:26] | because you won’t find anything. | 因为你什么也不会找到的 |
[18:33] | Sarah Koskoff was hung upside down | Sarah Koskoff在死前 |
[18:36] | before she was killed. | 被倒吊 |
[18:38] | That suggests a torture room. | 也就是有一个专门折磨她的地方 |
[18:40] | I was hoping | 我本来以为是 |
[18:43] | it was in the basement of the beauty salon, | 美发沙龙的地下室 |
[18:45] | but my agents, they didn’t find anything. | 但是我的手下一无所获 |
[18:48] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[18:49] | A religious medal… | 一个Sarah的 |
[18:52] | Sarah had in her possession. | 宗教徽章 |
[18:53] | St. Agnes, Patron Saint of Young Women. | 圣艾格尼丝 年轻女子的圣洁守护神 |
[18:58] | Especially those who remain pure. | 特别是保护那些仍保持纯洁之身的女子 |
[19:01] | How do you know all that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[19:03] | I’m Catholic, Bones. | 我是天主教徒 Bones |
[19:06] | SAHS “SAHS.” | |
[19:08] | Yeah, St. Agnes High School. | 对 圣艾格尼丝高中 |
[19:11] | Except Sarah Koskoff | 但Sarah Koskoff |
[19:14] | went to public school- – oh, God. | 上的是公立学校 哦天啊 |
[19:17] | What? What does it mean? | 怎么了 这是什么意思 |
[19:19] | It means I have to go talk to a nun. | 这说明我必须跟一个修女谈话 |
[19:22] | We have no student | 我们这里没有 |
[19:23] | at St. Agnes named Sarah Koskoff. | 叫Sarah Koskoff的学生 |
[19:26] | Maybe she’s a friend of one of your girls? | 可能她跟这里的学生是朋友 |
[19:29] | As soon as you called me | 你昨晚一打电话给我 |
[19:31] | last night, we implemented | 我们就建立起了一个电话网 |
[19:33] | a telephone tree, asking precisely that question. | 问了每个人这个问题 |
[19:36] | – No response. – Do the names Howard Epps, | – 没有人认识她 – Howard Epps |
[19:38] | Caroline Epps Caroline Epps, | |
[19:39] | Caroline Mapother mean anything to you? | Caroline Mapother这些名字你有印象吗 |
[19:43] | May I have the keyboard? | 我可以用一下键盘吗 |
[19:44] | Yes, Sister, yeah, of course, here. | 当然了 修女 给你 |
[19:50] | I need to enter a password. | 我得输密码 |
[19:53] | Oh, yeah. | 当然可以 |
[19:53] | I’ll be right over here. | 我会呆在这里 |
[19:56] | I’m Catholic. | 我信天主教 |
[19:57] | I go to Mass every Sunday. | 我每个星期天都去做弥撒 |
[20:00] | Almost every Sunday. | 几乎每个星期天 |
[20:02] | I’m very trustworthy. | 你可以信任我的 |
[20:05] | Nobody by any of those names. | 这些名字在这里都没有 |
[20:07] | I feel that I have been | 我一直都很有耐心 |
[20:09] | very patient in regard | 出于对你的尊重 |
[20:11] | to not asking what this is about. | 没有问你这到底是为了什么 |
[20:14] | Oh… a murder victim. | 是一起谋杀案的受害人 |
[20:18] | A young girl was found with this religious medal. | 这个年轻女孩身上带着这个 |
[20:28] | Helen Majors. | 是Helen Majors |
[20:29] | Helen Majors Helen Majors? | |
[20:31] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[20:32] | This golden medal is given | 这个奖章是授予 |
[20:35] | to the Holy Spirit Award winner every year. | 每年的圣灵奖得主 |
[20:38] | I presented this medal to Helen Majors myself. | 是我亲手把这枚奖章给Helen Majors的 |
[20:41] | May we please see Helen Majors? | 我们可不可以见见Helen Majors |
[20:45] | Talk to her? | 跟她聊一下 |
[20:46] | Helen left school 3 days ago. | Helen三天前离开了学校 |
[20:49] | No one has seen her since. | 后来就没人再见过她 |
[20:53] | 3 days ago, Helen had that medal. | 三天前 她还带着奖章 |
[20:56] | Yesterday, we found it | 昨天我们找到它的时候 |
[20:57] | with Sarah Koskoff’s dead body. | 它在Sarah Koskoff的尸体上 |
[20:59] | It’s possible Helen is still alive. | Helen有可能还活着 |
[21:01] | We have Caroline Epps under surveillance. | 我们正在监视Caroline Epps |
[21:03] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[21:05] | Booth Booth. | |
[21:06] | I don’t want to find | 我不想再发现这个 |
[21:07] | that girl’s remains in some mine, Booth. | 女孩的尸体在一个煤矿里 Booth |
[21:10] | Reiner Hatin Reiner Hatin? | |
[21:11] | Address. | 给我他的地址 |
[21:12] | 7408 Haskell Street, Cleveland Park. | 克利夫兰公园Haskell街7408号 |
[21:16] | 22705 to Control, | 22705呼叫总部 |
[21:18] | I’m en route to a possible HRT incident | 我正在前往一次疑似劫持事件的发生地点 |
[21:20] | at 7408 Haskell Street; requesting backup. | 在Haskell街7408号 请求支援 |
[21:23] | Affirmative, 22705- – 7408 Haskell. | 收到 22705 Haskell街7408 |
[21:27] | – What? – Epps’s prison letter logs | – 怎么了 – Epps的监狱通信记录 |
[21:29] | show in the last year, he wrote 6 letters | 显示去年他给一个住在那里 |
[21:31] | to a man by the name of Reiner Hatin at that address. | 叫Reiner Hatin的人写了六封信 |
[21:34] | Caroline Epps might not be Epps’s accomplice after all. | 或许Caroline Epps不是他的同谋吧 |
[21:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[21:38] | – Where’s the siren on this thing? – Don’t touch. | – 警笛的开关在哪 – 别乱碰啊 |
[21:48] | – Okay, Bones, I’m going in you’re going to wait outside.- Booth…- | – Bones 我进去 你在外面等我 – Booth |
[21:51] | – But… – No, I don’t want to hear it, all right? | – 但是… – 我不想听你说 好吗 |
[21:52] | When backup arrives, tell them there’s a federal agent inside. | 当支援队伍到的时候 跟他们说里面有个探员 |
[21:55] | Which one is it? | 哪个才是啊 |
[21:59] | Great, vacant lot. | 太棒了 是废弃的地方 |
[22:12] | Did you hear? I’m going to be a father. | 你听说了吗 我就要当爸爸了 |
[22:15] | The judge granted our petition for artificial insemination. | 法官同意了我授精的请求 |
[22:19] | When I make my donation to the baby bank, | 当我捐献给精子银行的时候 |
[22:21] | I’m going to be thinking about you. | 我会想到你的 |
[22:25] | Who is Reiner Hatin? | 谁是Reiner Hatin |
[22:26] | Ah, Reiner. | 哦Reiner啊 |
[22:28] | Alter Freund mit hnlichen Geschmack. | 一个有相同品味的老朋友 |
[22:31] | The letters were addressed to a vacant lot. | 那些信都是寄到一块荒地的 |
[22:34] | I must have written the address down wrong. | 那我肯定是写错地址了 |
[22:36] | I’m slightly dyslexic, you know. | 我有一点阅读困难 你知道吧 |
[22:38] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[22:39] | You know, I really enjoyed playing your game, | 跟你玩游戏我真的很享受 |
[22:42] | but now, you know what? There is a girl | 但是在外面 还有一个女孩 |
[22:45] | out there, hanging upside down with duct tape over her mouth. | 被倒吊着 嘴上蒙着胶布 |
[22:48] | Booth, let him go. | Booth 放手 |
[22:50] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[22:57] | For all your faults, | 就算你犯过很多错 |
[22:59] | Mr. Epps, you were never interested | Mr. Epps 你从来不会 |
[23:01] | in letting your victims suffer. | 让你的受害者受苦 |
[23:03] | You didn’t torture them. | 你不会折磨她们 |
[23:04] | You’re not that kind of man. | 你不是那种人 |
[23:08] | She’s an innocent child. | 她是一个无辜的孩子 |
[23:12] | She’s a young woman. | 她是一个年轻女人 |
[23:14] | And there’s no such thing as an innocent woman. | 而世界上没有无辜女人 |
[23:19] | Look within yourself. | 看看你自己吧 |
[23:21] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我说的是对的 |
[23:23] | You know, I’m just guessing here, | 你知道吧 |
[23:25] | you understand, but I think you’ll find | 我做个假设 |
[23:26] | that Helen Majors has less than 24 hours to live. | Helen Majors只有24个小时可活了 |
[23:29] | Better get going. | 你最好赶快出发吧 |
[23:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:54] | What are you asking me for? | 你要我做什么 |
[23:55] | You said you’ve dealt with manipulative men before. | 你说你遇到过控制欲很强的男人 |
[23:57] | Sweetie, this is a psycho killer, | 亲爱的 但这是个精神病杀手 |
[24:00] | not some loser who wants you | 不是那种想让你跟他一起 |
[24:02] | to cosign a loan for his Jet Ski. | 贷款买摩托艇的废柴 |
[24:04] | Epps is pushing me around, Ange. | Epps把我耍的团团转 Ange |
[24:06] | He’s in control; I hate that. | 现在是他主导 我讨厌这样 |
[24:09] | You know… | 你知道吗… |
[24:12] | Epps is acting kind of like a boyfriend. | Epps表现得有点像你的男朋友 |
[24:15] | What?! | 什么 |
[24:17] | Well, you obviously fascinate him. | 很明显 你让他着迷 |
[24:20] | He can’t have you | 他不能拥有你 |
[24:21] | and he can’t kill you, | 他也不能杀你 |
[24:22] | so he wants to make you hate yourself. | 所以他想让你自我厌恶 |
[24:25] | God, Ange, | 天啊 Ange |
[24:26] | what kind of boyfriends have you had? | 你之前都交了些什么样的男朋友啊 |
[24:29] | Let’s keep the focus on you and Epps, okay? | 别转移话题 好吗 |
[24:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:33] | Epps knows hat you’ll never forgive yourself if you don’t | Epps知道如果你没在Helen Majors被杀之前 |
[24:35] | find Helen Majors before she’s murdered. | 找到她的话 你一定会永远自责的 |
[24:38] | Not only is Helen being tortured, but… | 不只是因为她被折磨 |
[24:41] | her family must be in agony. | 而且她的家人也很痛苦 |
[24:44] | You see? | 你懂了吧 |
[24:46] | This is what he’s doing. | 这就是他在做的事 |
[24:48] | He’s putting pictures in your mind. | 他把痛苦的画面放进你的脑海 |
[24:50] | He’s messing with your objectivity. | 他在扰乱你的客观 |
[24:52] | There’s nothing I can do about that. | 我没办法解决这种事 |
[24:54] | You have to step back, okay? | 你只需要退后一步就好了 |
[24:56] | Let the rest of us deal with the families. | 让我们来应对她的家人吧 |
[24:59] | You find Helen. | 你去找Helen |
[25:02] | That’ll keep Epps from… | 这就避免了Epps |
[25:03] | getting a Jet Ski out of you. | 从你那得到他想要的 |
[25:10] | Bones Bones, | |
[25:11] | Caroline Epps- – not an accomplice. | Caroline Epps不是共犯 |
[25:12] | She was at work when Helen Majors was kidnapped. | Helen Majors被绑架的时候她在工作 |
[25:15] | “Alter Freund mit hnlichen Geschmack.” Alter Freund mit hnlichen Geschmack. | |
[25:18] | Yeah, whatever. | 随便你说什么 反正我听不懂 |
[25:19] | It means “old friend with similar tastes” in German. | 是德语”有相同品味的老朋友”的意思 |
[25:23] | I don’t know, Epps telling us the name of his accomplice? | Epps想告诉我们他共犯的名字吗 |
[25:25] | That’s too easy. | 那也太简单了 |
[25:26] | Well, if it’s too easy, then why can’t we find him? | 如果真的这么简单 为什么我们找不到他 |
[25:29] | You know what? He talked about impregnating Caroline. | 他还提到了让Caroline怀孕 |
[25:31] | Ugh! What is with Caroline Epps? | Caroline Epps到底有什么毛病 |
[25:33] | I mean, why have a child with a monster like him? | 为什么想生下那禽兽的孩子 |
[25:37] | What’s she going to tell the child when it grows up? | 她要怎么跟那个孩子说 |
[25:39] | “Hi, your daddy’s a monster.” | 你的爸爸是个禽兽吗 |
[25:40] | W- Wait, look, time out. | 暂停一下 |
[25:41] | You got to detach from this, all right? | 你得别再想这件事了 |
[25:42] | We let Epps get under our skin- – | 让他进入我们的思想 |
[25:43] | it’s exactly what he wants. | 正是Epps想干的事 |
[25:45] | Zack was right; Epps is trying to break us. | Zack是对的 Epps想击垮我们 |
[25:46] | Not only did we save his life, but he is still killing. | 我们不仅救了他 还没能阻止他继续杀人 |
[25:50] | I found traces of ethylene oxide and high levels | 我在Sarah的脚踝处找到了环氧乙烷 |
[25:53] | of an antibacterial agent on Sarah’s ankles. | 和高浓度的抗菌药剂 |
[25:55] | Also, polymer residue found in polygenex latex glove liners | 在经常接触有毒物品的人用的 |
[25:58] | used by people who handle toxic substances. | 乳胶手套上还发现了聚合物残留 |
[26:00] | Airport screeners, cops… | 机场检查员 警察 |
[26:02] | Wait- – prison guards? | 会不会是监狱看守 |
[26:02] | Lauren Hathaway was | Lauren Hathaway从1997年就是 |
[26:04] | a nationally ranked junior golfer in 1997. | 有全国排名的少年高尔夫球手了 |
[26:06] | Yeah, it’s Booth. | 对 我是Booth |
[26:07] | I need to know if Howard Epps ever had | 我想知道Howard Epps有没有过一个 |
[26:08] | a prison guard by the name of Reiner Hatin. | 叫Reiner Hatin的看守 |
[26:10] | She disappeared on May 9, | 她在五月九号失踪 |
[26:12] | after leaving the Southampton Country Club Raleigh, North Carolina. | 在离开北卡罗莱纳州南安普顿的罗利俱乐部后 |
[26:15] | Check and see if any guard changed his name. | 查一下有没有看守改过名 |
[26:17] | “Reiner” is German for “pure.” | Reiner在德语里的意思是纯洁 |
[26:20] | Epps has a thing about that. | Epps对这种特质情有独钟 |
[26:21] | Translate the name and see if that comes back in any form, | 翻译一下名字然后看一下有没有 |
[26:23] | then you get back to me. | 什么特别的地方 然后告诉我 |
[26:25] | That’s the victim from the park? | 这是公园里的那个受害者吗 |
[26:26] | Her father is in your office. | 她的父亲在你办公室 |
[26:29] | – What?! – Why didn’t you say that? | – 什么 – 为什么你刚刚不说 |
[26:30] | Uh, uh, you were on the phone. | 因为你在打电话啊 |
[26:32] | Booth… Booth… | |
[26:35] | I can’t do this one. | 我没办法处理这件事 |
[26:37] | Maybe Angela can help. | Angela说不定能帮忙 |
[26:41] | All right, we’ll take care of it. | 没关系 我们来就好了 |
[26:46] | My wife died 5 years after Lauren disappeared, | Lauren失踪五年后我的妻子去世了 |
[26:50] | I think, because she just gave up hope. | 我猜是因为她失去希望了 |
[26:55] | Part of me is glad she’s not here today for this. | 我有点庆幸她现在不在这里 |
[26:58] | We’re sorry for your loss, Mr. Hathaway. For both your losses. | 我们为您痛失妻女感到遗憾 请节哀顺变 Mr. Hathaway |
[27:03] | When Lauren disappeared, | Lauren失踪的时候 |
[27:05] | the police originally suspected her golf coach. | 警察最初怀疑她的高尔夫教练 |
[27:07] | Yes, he’d had an affair | 是的 因为他在很多年前 |
[27:09] | with one of his students the year before. | 跟他的一个学生有外遇 |
[27:11] | Ironically, his alibi was that he was with another student. | 讽刺的是 他不在场证明是和另一个学生在一起 |
[27:14] | Does the name Reiner Hatin | Reiner Hatin这个名字 |
[27:16] | – mean anything to you? – No. | – 你有印象吗 – 没有 |
[27:19] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个男人吗 |
[27:24] | No. | 不认识 |
[27:26] | I’m not helping, am I? | 我没帮到忙 对吧 |
[27:27] | That photograph is current. | 这张照片是近照 |
[27:29] | Here are some drawings | 这里是一些画 |
[27:31] | that show what he might have looked like 10 years ago. | 是十年以前他可能的长相 |
[27:43] | Yes, that one. | 对 那个 |
[27:45] | He was a greenskeeper at the club. | 他是俱乐部里的一个球场管理员 |
[27:47] | He helped us load the car one day. | 他有一天帮我们装车 |
[27:50] | I remember because he told Lauren she looked | 我记得是因为他告诉Lauren |
[27:52] | just like his mother when she was young. | 她长得和他母亲年轻时一模一样 |
[27:54] | It was an odd thing to say. | 这句话听起来很奇怪 |
[27:56] | I told the police about it when she disappeared. | 我在她失踪的时候跟警察说过 |
[27:58] | Why didn’t they arrest him? | 为什么他们不逮捕他 |
[28:06] | Caroline Epps- – she knows something. | Caroline Epps知道一些事 |
[28:09] | She just won’t talk to me. | 她只是不肯跟我说 |
[28:10] | – Why? – I’m a man, last time I checked. | – 为什么 – 因为我是男的 |
[28:13] | But she’ll talk to a woman? | 你觉得她会对女的开口吗 |
[28:14] | – That’s my thinking. – Fine, I’ll do it. | – 我是这么觉得 – 行吧 我去 |
[28:16] | No, no, you can’t sarcasm it out of her. | 不行 你不能用讽刺她的方法得到信息 |
[28:18] | You have to connect. | 得和她建立联系 |
[28:19] | You don’t want to send Brennan? | 你不叫Brennan去吗 |
[28:20] | No. Angela. | 不叫 我想叫Angela |
[28:22] | Angela is an artist, | Angela是一个艺术家 |
[28:23] | an expert in 3- D reconstruction. | 3D重组方面的专家 |
[28:25] | Well, unlike you and Bones, Angela is, uh… | 不像你和Bones Angela比较… |
[28:28] | What? | 什么 |
[28:29] | She’s better with the living than she is the dead. | 她更擅长和活人打交道 |
[28:31] | Fine, I’ll go tell her what she’s just volunteered for. | 行吧 我会告诉她这件事的 |
[28:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:38] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[28:40] | I- I’ve told you people everything I know. | 我已经告诉你们我知道的所有了 |
[28:43] | I- I don’t see the point of this. | 我不知道这样有什么意义 |
[28:45] | I know this is disturbing. | 我知道这很让你感到不安 |
[28:48] | I find it very upsetting and I’m… | 即使我没嫁给那个男人 |
[28:50] | not married to the man who did it. | 我也觉得这件事很让人不安 |
[28:52] | I love Howard, Ms. Montenegro. | 我爱Howard Ms. Montenegro |
[28:55] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[28:58] | No one has ever said that to me. | 没人对我这么说过 |
[29:00] | I think you’d have to love him very much | 我觉得你太爱他了 |
[29:02] | to be willing to overlook what he’s done. | 以至于你忽略了他干的事 |
[29:04] | Done in the past. | 那些都是过去的事了 |
[29:06] | The thing is… | 问题是 |
[29:08] | we’re not so sure that it was in the past. | 我们不觉得这事发生在过去 |
[29:12] | For Howard, | 对Howard来说 |
[29:14] | it’s obvious what he likes. | 他喜欢的东西很明确 |
[29:16] | Blonde girls. | 金发女郎 |
[29:18] | Not me, you mean. | 你是说 不是我这种类型 |
[29:20] | Men can’t hide what they like. | 男人没法隐藏他们喜欢的东西 |
[29:22] | For Howard, it’s this. | Howard喜欢的就是这种 |
[29:23] | Men can change what they look at. | 但是他们可以改变他们看到的东西 |
[29:27] | Does Howard ever just look at you? | Howard真正的看过你吗 |
[29:29] | So you just feel his eyes adoring you? | 你觉得他看你的眼神充满爱意吗 |
[29:35] | He… he asks for magazines, | 他会要一些杂志 |
[29:40] | DVDs. | 还会要一些DVD |
[29:41] | He’s… he’s very specific. | 他的要求很具体 |
[29:45] | He likes blonde girls. | 他喜欢金发女孩 |
[29:48] | Always the blonde girls. | 他一直都喜欢 |
[29:53] | M- Maybe if I- – if I dyed my hair | 或许只要我…我染个头发… |
[29:59] | I’m sorry; I have to ask you something. | 抱歉 但我必须问问你 |
[30:03] | Have you ever delivered any messages for Howard? | 你有帮Howard传过信吗 |
[30:07] | – “Don’t you miss them?” – I’m sorry? | – “你不想念他们吗” – 抱歉 什么 |
[30:12] | I wrote the message “Don’t you miss them?” | 我写下的信息是 你不想念他们吗 |
[30:16] | on a piece of paper and slipped it into a mailbox. | 写在一张纸上然后把塞进邮箱 |
[30:20] | Whose mailbox? | 谁的邮箱 |
[30:23] | A man named Henry Gerber, who Howard knew from prison. | 一个Howard在监狱认识的叫Henry Gerber的人 |
[30:27] | Howard calls Henry | Howard叫Henry |
[30:29] | “the Mad German.” | 疯狂的德国人 |
[30:31] | When did you deliver the message? | 你是什么时候传的信 |
[30:34] | F… 5 days ago. | 五天前 |
[30:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:40] | Can- can… | 你…你能不能 |
[30:42] | Will you sit with me | 在这陪我 |
[30:44] | just a moment longer? | 多坐一会 |
[30:47] | I’m… I have to make a phone call, | 我得去打个电话 |
[30:50] | you understand? | 好吗 |
[30:51] | But after that, I’ll sit with you… as long as you like. | 但是等我打完 我和你一起坐多久都行 |
[31:07] | FBI, hands in the air. | FBI 把手举起来 |
[31:09] | That’s it; now move over there slowly. | 现在慢慢移过来 |
[31:11] | Ah! Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把你的手放在我能看见的地方 |
[31:13] | I can’t do both. | 我没办法同时兼顾啊 |
[31:15] | Booth Booth. | |
[31:18] | Easy. | 放松 |
[31:24] | Where’s Henry Gerber? | Henry Gerber在哪 |
[31:26] | I`m Henry Gerber | 我就是Henry Gerber |
[31:34] | There is no way a man in a wheelchair | 一个坐在轮椅上的人 |
[31:37] | could have killed Sarah Koskoff | 绝对没办法杀掉Sarah Koskoff |
[31:39] | or swapped hamate bones with Lauren Hathaway. | 也不可能换掉Lauren Hathaway的腕骨 |
[31:43] | All right, Epps got us again, huh? | Epps又一次整到了我们 |
[31:44] | Gerber is paralyzed from the waist down | Gerber腰部以下瘫痪 |
[31:46] | because Epps knifed him just before he was paroled. | 因为Epps在他即将假释前给了他一刀 |
[31:50] | So, what, his message “Don’t you miss them?” | 所以他说 你难道不想念他们吗 |
[31:52] | meant what, his legs? | 是指他的腿吗 |
[31:54] | Epps is good. | Epps很不错 |
[31:55] | Not morally, of course, | 当然不是道德层面上 |
[31:57] | but it’s a classic feint and parry misdirect. | 而是他经典的佯攻和声东击西 |
[32:00] | Delivered via his wife. | 利用他的妻子传信 |
[32:02] | He gets off on screwing with people’s lives. | 他以扰乱别人的生活为乐 |
[32:04] | – Where are we on Reiner Hatin? – Nowhere. | – 那Reiner Hatin有什么进展 – 什么也没有 |
[32:06] | I had some thoughts. | 我有些想法 |
[32:08] | Perhaps the point isn’t that German is a different language, | 也许重点不是德语是种不同的语言 |
[32:11] | but that it’s actually a different language. | 而是它是种完全不同的语言 |
[32:14] | Great, thanks, Zack, for being so helpful. | Zack 谢谢你给我们这么有用的信息 |
[32:16] | – Go on. – More broadly speaking, | – 你接着说 – 更广泛地说 |
[32:18] | I mean, like an anagram or an inner or secret language. | 我的意思是有一种隐藏语言或者易位构词 |
[32:22] | These are phrases I’ve found in English. | 这些是我在英语里找到的词 |
[32:25] | Perhaps in German… | 可能在德语里 |
[32:25] | No, the whole German thing was a ruse. | 使用德语就是个诡计 |
[32:27] | If it’s anywhere, it’s here. | 线索肯定在这里 |
[32:28] | Rant herein I “Rant herein I.” | |
[32:30] | You know, like inner schizophrenic voices. | 就像精神分裂患者脑子里的声音 |
[32:32] | “Are inner hit” could mean… | “Are inner hit”可能是指 |
[32:34] | I don’t really do the poetry thing. | 我对诗歌什么的一点也不在行 |
[32:36] | Neither rain, no, neither… | 不下雨 不… |
[32:38] | neither rain nor sleet | 不管下雨还是下雪 |
[32:40] | nor dead of night… | 还是在深夜 |
[32:41] | The postal service motto. | 邮局服务的座右铭 |
[32:42] | Hey, the guy’s all about sending messages. | 这个家伙一直在传递信息 |
[32:45] | Mail to an empty lot, | 寄信到空地方 |
[32:45] | messages dropped in mail slots. | 把信息放到邮筒 |
[32:47] | Postal workers wear polygenex gloves. | 邮局工作的人带橡胶手套 |
[32:50] | Who received the letters that sent to that empty lot? | 谁收到了寄去空地址的信 |
[32:55] | Letters with an invalid address | 寄给无效地址 |
[32:57] | and no return address go to the dead letter office. | 且无寄件人地址的信会回到废弃信件办公室 |
[32:59] | Who has access? | 谁能进去那里 |
[33:00] | The sorting staff and the mail carrier for that route. | 整理人员和该地区的投递人 |
[33:03] | Stream us the route which includes | 帮我们找到有克利夫兰公园 |
[33:04] | 7408 Haskell Street, Cleveland Park, right? | Haskell街7408号的路线好吗 |
[33:08] | Yes, but there is no 7408 Haskell Street. | 可以 但是Haskell街没有7408号啊 |
[33:11] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[33:14] | There- – that’s Caroline Epps’s beauty salon. | 那里是Caroline Epps的发廊 |
[33:18] | It’s St. Agnes High School. | 那是圣艾格尼丝中学 |
[33:20] | The killer picked his victims from a postal route. | 凶手是根据邮局路线来选受害者的 |
[33:22] | Tell us the name of the mail carrier. | 告诉我们邮递员的名字 |
[33:24] | I can do better than that. | 我能找到更多东西 |
[33:25] | All I ask is that when this goes to the press, | 我只希望当媒体知道这件事的时候 |
[33:27] | nobody uses the word “disgruntled.” | 他们不会用不满这个词 |
[33:30] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:32] | He’s never done anything like this. | 他从来没有这样过 |
[33:33] | – Booth… – Yeah, I got it. | – Booth… – 我知道 |
[33:36] | – What? – That’s the guy | – 怎么了 – 就是这个人 |
[33:37] | who found the first body. | 发现的第一具尸体 |
[33:39] | Found it because he knew where it was buried. | 他找到尸体是因为他知道她被埋在哪 |
[33:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[33:48] | Oh, great, him again. | 怎么又是他啊 |
[33:49] | I’ll need a pine cone. | 我需要松果 |
[33:50] | Listen, dog, I will shoot you | 听着 狗狗 我会往你脑袋上开枪的 |
[33:52] | in the head if you don’t cut it out right now! | 如果你不让开的话 |
[34:04] | God. | 天啊 |
[34:07] | I hate the serial killer wall of death. | 我讨厌连环杀手贴的死亡照片墙 |
[34:12] | This is Sarah Koskoff. | 这是Sarah Koskoff |
[34:14] | Helen Majors. | 这是Helen Majors |
[34:17] | They were all so young, so innocent. | 她们都那么年轻纯真 |
[34:21] | Lauren Hathaway. | 这是Lauren Hathaway |
[34:23] | Southampton Country Club | 在南安普顿乡村俱乐部 |
[34:25] | That’s where Epps and his accomplice met. | 这就是Epps和他的同伙遇见的地方 |
[34:27] | Lappin maintained the golf carts. | Lappin是维修高尔夫球车的 |
[34:29] | He’s winning, Bones, all right? | 他快赢了 Bones |
[34:30] | We’re this close to saving Helen Majors’ life. | 我们离救下Helen Majors只差一点了 |
[34:33] | Running out of time. | 但是我们要没时间了 |
[34:34] | – Yeah? – Hodgins, it’s me. | – 怎么了 – Hodgins 是我 |
[34:36] | Is there anything you can tell us about where Sarah Koskoff | 你能告诉我们Sarah Koskoff |
[34:38] | was held before her body was dumped in the gypsum mine? | 被扔到矿场之前在哪里吗 |
[34:41] | The only substance I can’t explain is ethylene oxide. | 我解释不清环氧乙烷的存在 |
[34:44] | What about the ethylene oxide plus the antibacterial agents? | 那环氧乙烷和抗菌剂加起来呢 |
[34:48] | It could be a lot of things. | 可以是很多东西 |
[34:51] | I’ll set up a statistical model, | 我会建一个统计模型 |
[34:52] | give you 4 or 5 scenarios. | 给你四五个可能的场景 |
[34:54] | There is no time. | 我们没时间了 |
[34:55] | A girl’s life is at stake here. | 一个女孩的生命危在旦夕 |
[34:57] | Just give me your best guess, right now. | 告诉我最有可能的是哪个 |
[34:59] | I can’t just guess. | 我不能光猜啊 |
[35:00] | I have a process! | 我有一套程序的 |
[35:04] | What if I guess and the girl dies? | 如果我猜错 那女孩死了呢 |
[35:06] | No. No way. | 绝对不行 |
[35:08] | All right, just simmer down, Hodgins. | 你冷静一下 Hodgins |
[35:09] | We’re all just trying to do our best | 我们现在都在 |
[35:11] | in this situation right now. | 尽力做到最好 |
[35:13] | Jack… Jack… | |
[35:14] | Hodgins, are you still there? | Hodgins 你还在吗 |
[35:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:18] | Pretend it’s me asking. | 假装是我在问你 |
[35:19] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[35:20] | Look, we’re just exchanging theories | 我们只是像平时一样 |
[35:22] | here at work, like always. | 在工作的时候交换意见 |
[35:23] | 2 substances. | 有两种物品 |
[35:25] | Right? | 对吧 |
[35:26] | Put them in the same place at the same time. | 把它们同时放在一个地方 |
[35:28] | Either they mean something or they don’t. | 要么意味着什么 要么没联系 |
[35:29] | Hodgins, you there, buddy? | Hodgins 你还在吗 |
[35:31] | Yeah, just give me a second, please! | 给我一点时间 |
[35:33] | We don’t have a second! | 我们没有时间了 |
[35:35] | Booth, do you think you could just stop talking, please? | Booth 你能先别说话吗 |
[35:40] | Okay, all right, uh… antibacterial agents, | 好吧 抗菌剂 |
[35:44] | and, uh, he- he’s a postal worker. | 然后 他是一个邮局工作者 |
[35:46] | Okay. | 对 |
[35:49] | What else, Jack? | 还有什么 Jack |
[35:53] | Anthrax. | 炭疽 |
[35:54] | Anthrax?! | 什么炭疽 |
[35:56] | After the anthrax attacks in 2001, | 在2001年炭疽爆发的时候 |
[35:58] | the post office shut down several sorting centers. | 邮局关闭了一些信件分类站 |
[36:01] | Okay. All right. | 太好了 |
[36:02] | Tell me. | 接着说 |
[36:03] | Uh, they used ethylene oxide and this antibacterial agent. | 他们用环氧乙烷和抗菌剂 |
[36:08] | That’s how they cleaned them. Not all of them reopened. | 来清洁这些地方 不是所有的都重新启用了 |
[36:10] | So it’s possible Sarah was kept at an abandoned sorting center? | 所以Sarah有可能被关在一个废弃的信件回收站 |
[36:14] | Yes. | 对 |
[36:17] | Yes, it is. | 就是这样 |
[36:18] | I knew you’d come through for me, buddy. Good work. | 我就知道你会转过弯来的 干得好 |
[36:37] | All right. | 好了 |
[36:39] | Here. | 给 |
[36:40] | I didn’t even have to ask. | 我都不用跟你要 |
[36:42] | Yeah, well, just be careful, all right? | 你自己小心 好吧 |
[36:45] | Don’t shoot me, don’t shoot Helen Majors, otherwise… | 别朝我或者Helen Majors开枪 要不然… |
[37:07] | Please. | 拜托 |
[37:10] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[37:13] | Helen… Helen… | |
[37:14] | Please… please help me. | 求你们救救我 |
[37:16] | All right, all right, all right, easy. | 放轻松 |
[37:17] | All right, I got you, I got you. | 我接住你了 |
[37:19] | I got you, all right? Where is he? | 你现在安全了 好吗 他在哪 |
[37:21] | He just left. | 他刚走了 |
[37:22] | – I don’t know where he went. – Bones, | – 我不知道他去哪了 – Bones |
[37:23] | stay here, with her. | 你跟她待在这里 |
[37:25] | Wait right there. | 就在这里等我 |
[37:27] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[37:28] | Please don’t leave me. | 求你了 |
[38:02] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[38:06] | Yeah, he’s dead… | 对 死了 |
[38:16] | I had to shoot him. | 我不得不开枪 |
[38:18] | Yeah. | 没关系 |
[38:20] | I’m glad you did. | 我很高兴你开了枪 |
[38:31] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[38:35] | Really. | 真的 |
[38:36] | Game’s over, Howie. | Howie 游戏结束了 |
[38:38] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[38:39] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[38:40] | Only if you wanted your accomplice dead. | 如果你想让你的同伙死的话 |
[38:42] | Lappin’s dead? | Lappin死了吗 |
[38:44] | Shot resisting arrest. | 因为拒捕被射杀 |
[38:45] | Who shot him? | 谁开的枪 |
[38:49] | It was you, wasn’t it? | 是你 对吧 |
[38:53] | You shot him? | 是你开的枪 |
[38:56] | Did he take long to die? | 他很久才死去吗 |
[38:59] | Did he suffer? | 他是不是受了折磨 |
[39:03] | This is better than I hoped. | 这比我想象中还要好 |
[39:05] | I thought it would be you. | 我以为会是你 |
[39:07] | How did it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[39:09] | Dirty, yes? | 肮脏对吧 |
[39:10] | But there’s also a rush. | 但是还会有一种快感 |
[39:13] | Pleasure. | 一种快乐 |
[39:16] | Part of you liked it. | 你其实有点喜欢的 |
[39:19] | This whole game was to have us kill someone? | 这个游戏的目的就是让我们杀人吗 |
[39:23] | Who’s going to tell Lappin’s mom? | 谁去告诉Lappin的妈妈呢 |
[39:26] | She loves him very much, you know. | 她很爱他 |
[39:29] | Without her son, she’ll be | 失去了她的儿子 |
[39:30] | completely alone in this sad world. | 她在这个悲惨的世界上就彻底的无依无靠了 |
[39:35] | We’re done with you. | 我们和你的对话已经结束了 |
[39:36] | You’re never gonna see us again. Come on. | 你不会再见到我们了 走吧 |
[39:42] | I’m pretty sure you’re wrong about that, Agent Booth. | 我很确信你这句话说错了 Booth探员 |
[40:02] | Vodka? | 伏特加吗 |
[40:05] | It’s water. | 这是水啦 |
[40:06] | But it’s… on the rocks. | 只是加了点冰块 |
[40:10] | You know, Bones, I’m not sure you’ve grasped | Bones 我不确定你领会到了 |
[40:13] | the basic theory, you know, of getting drunk. | 买醉的基本要领呢 |
[40:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:18] | What you need to do is order a shot of hard liquor | 你需要从一个叫Shakey的酒保那里 |
[40:22] | from a bartender named Shakey | 点一些烈酒 |
[40:25] | and tell him to leave the bottle on the bar. | 然后告诉他把酒瓶留在吧台上 |
[40:30] | I’m fine, Booth. | 我很好 Booth |
[40:34] | I’m sitting here, thinking about it and… | 我只是坐在这思考… |
[40:37] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[40:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:43] | What I’m getting from you here, Bones, is that you’re fine. | 我也觉得你还好 |
[40:52] | He murdered Sarah. | 他杀了Sarah |
[40:54] | He was about to murder Helen. | 他差点杀了Helen |
[40:56] | Why should I feel upset about shooting him? | 为什么我会对杀了他感到难过 |
[41:00] | You know, I mean, if I was going to be upset, which I’m not, | 如果我要难过 其实我不难过 |
[41:02] | it would be because Epps thinks he beat us, so… | 也应该是因为Epps认为他打败了我们 |
[41:06] | – He didn’t. – I know. | – 他没有打败我们 – 我知道 |
[41:08] | You’re upset because you think he beat us. | 你难过是因为你自己觉得他赢了 |
[41:12] | And you know what? | 而且你知道吗 |
[41:15] | He did. | 他确实是 |
[41:18] | Beat us? | 打败了我们吗 |
[41:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:20] | You just said that he didn’t. | 你刚刚还说他没有 |
[41:22] | Well, I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[41:23] | What, in the last 3 seconds? | 就在刚刚的三秒吗 |
[41:25] | You know, you’re afraid that Epps turned you into him, | 你害怕Epps把你变成他 |
[41:28] | into a killer. | 变成一个杀手 |
[41:31] | You have to come to grips with the fact that you killed | 你总有一天得面对 |
[41:33] | another human being. | 你杀了人这个事实 |
[41:37] | Because when you kill someone… | 因为你杀了人以后 |
[41:39] | you know, there’s a cost. | 总会有一些代价的 |
[41:42] | A steep cost. | 很大的代价 |
[41:46] | I know; I’ve done it. | 我了解的 因为我杀过人 |
[41:50] | I did the right thing. | 但我做的事情是对的 |
[41:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:57] | I was there. | 我也在那里 |
[42:06] | Look what I did. | 看看我都做了什么 |
[42:10] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系的 |
[42:11] | It does. It matters. | 有关系 |
[42:17] | Got something for you. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[42:21] | A bottle of hard liquor? | 一瓶烈酒吗 |
[42:22] | The next best thing. | 仅次于烈酒的好东西 |
[42:30] | Meet… Jasper. | 来见见 Jasper |
[42:46] | You’re going to be okay. | 你会好起来的 |
[42:50] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[42:51] | Definitely. | 肯定的 |