时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Wow! | 哇哦 |
[00:20] | God, that was | 天啊 真是 |
[00:25] | Yeah, that was…Amazing. | 是的 真是…棒呆了 |
[00:30] | And a huge mistake. | 也是大错特错 |
[00:33] | – Huge. – Huge. | – 超大的 – 非常大 |
[00:35] | Why do we keep doing this? | 我们为什么一直这么做 |
[00:37] | Well, you know, we don’t. | 其实 我看 并没有 |
[00:41] | I mean, what’s it been? | 我是说 有几次啊 |
[00:44] | – Twice in the past year? – 3 | – 去年两次 – 3次 |
[00:46] | 4 if you count that stakeout. | 四次 如果算上那次监视行动的话 |
[00:48] | Okay, you know what? That wasn’t sex. | 好吧 你知道不 那根本不是做爱 |
[00:49] | Maybe not for you. But… this is it. | 对于你可能不是 但是…这也到此为止了 |
[00:52] | You know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗 你是对的 |
[00:54] | But, I mean it’s not like we’re doing anything wrong. | 但是 我并不觉得我们做了什么错事 |
[00:57] | I mean, you and Drew are… | 你和Drew已经… |
[00:58] | We needed to take a break. | 我们需要冷静一下 |
[00:59] | To gain perspective. But, um, | 好好思考一下 但是 呃 |
[01:02] | this isn’t helping. | 这并没有什么作用 |
[01:04] | And that’s why it’s over. | 也是为什么这该结束了 |
[01:06] | Done. | 成交 |
[01:08] | – That’s mine. – Yeah. | – 我的手机响了 – 没错 |
[01:13] | Booth. Yeah. Address. | 我是Booth 好 地址 |
[01:20] | Hey, you know, I, uh… | 嘿 我 呃… |
[01:21] | Oh, no, no. Me too. I have to pick up Parker from school. | 哦 不 不 我也是 我得去学校接Parker |
[01:24] | Oh, you know what? Make sure that you bring him the comic | 哦 你知道吗 别忘了带给他 |
[01:26] | – that I got him. He loves that. – Yeah, sure. | – 我买给他的漫画书 他很喜欢 – 好的 没问题 |
[01:34] | Agent Booth’s phone. | Booth探员的手机 |
[01:36] | Oh, hi. It’s Dr. Brennan. | 哦 嗨 我是Dr. Brennan |
[01:39] | Is Agent Booth… available? | Booth探员他是否…方便 |
[01:42] | Uh, available? Yeah, Dr. Brennan. I… | 呃 方便 是的 Dr. Brennan 我… |
[01:46] | Yeah, Bones. What’s up? | 好 Bones 啥事儿 |
[01:47] | Nothing. Just seeing if you got the call | 没什么 就想问下你是不是也接到电话了 |
[01:50] | and if you were swinging by to pick me up or… | 然后你能不能顺路接我一下或者… |
[01:52] | Oh, yeah. Um, you know, | 哦 对 嗯 你看 |
[01:54] | I’m just gonna have to meet you there, okay? | 我们还是在现场见吧 好吗 |
[01:55] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[02:01] | You don’t, uh, think she thought… | 你不会觉得 呃 她认为… |
[02:03] | No. No, we have a child together. | 不 不 我们一起生了孩子的 |
[02:06] | It’s perfectly normal for us to…to be together. | 我们两个在…在一起也是非常正常的 |
[02:08] | Right. It’s not like this is ever gonna happen again. | 好的 再说这再也不会再发生了 |
[02:11] | No. Exactly. Okay, um, are you done with the bathroom? | 不 绝对不会 好吧 呃 你用完卫生间了吗 |
[02:15] | – Yeah. – Okay, thanks. | – 嗯 – 好的 谢谢 |
[02:19] | You’re clear! | 你没问题 |
[02:26] | Sorry if I interrupted anything. | 如果我打扰了非常抱歉 |
[02:28] | What? Oh! No. | 什么 哦 没有的 |
[02:30] | – No, you didn’t. – Good. | – 没有 你没有的 – 那就好 |
[02:33] | Okay. But if you must know, | 好吧 如果你必须要知道的话 |
[02:35] | you know, Rebecca, my ex… she stopped by my place | Rebecca 我的前任 她顺路来我这 |
[02:39] | to pick up a comic that I got Parker. | 来取我给Parker的漫画书 |
[02:40] | – Okay. – She just so happened to pick up the phone. | – 好的 – 她只是碰巧接了电话 |
[02:43] | That’s it. You know? Nothing more, nothing less. | 仅此而已 就是这样 |
[02:46] | I’m sorry. Did I say I must know? | 对不起 我说我必须要知道了吗 |
[02:56] | Oh, very nice. | 哦 真好 |
[03:00] | Age and sex undetermined. | 年龄及性别待定 |
[03:03] | Victim is immersed in a pool of | 受害人被浸泡在一池 |
[03:06] | what smells like a composite of domestic corrosives. | 闻起来像是家用腐蚀剂的混合物里 |
[03:11] | It smells more like, uh… | 闻起来更像是 呃… |
[03:12] | Common drain declogger, acid wash, bleach. | 普通的下水道疏通剂 酸洗液 漂白剂 |
[03:14] | Submerged 2 to 3 days. | 泡了2到3天 |
[03:16] | All right, are you saying that | 好吧 你是说 |
[03:18] | he’s been here all weekend just dissolving? | 一整个礼拜他都在这里不断溶解吗 |
[03:20] | Allowing the killer time for the corrosives to do their thing. | 给凶手足够的时间来让腐蚀剂发生反应 |
[03:25] | Excuse me. Can I get in here, please? | 不好意思 我能进来吗 |
[03:27] | Yeah, I’m Pete Valero. I’m the development contractor. | 对 我是Pete Valero 我是开发承包商 |
[03:30] | Okay | 好吧 |
[03:31] | Yeah. I came as soon as- | 是的 我听说后立马赶来了 |
[03:34] | There could be evidence in there. | 那里可能会有证据 |
[03:36] | I’d say most of it’s right in there. | 我会说在那里会有大部分 |
[03:38] | I’ll need Zack to help me extract the remains | 我需要Zack来帮我把遗骸提取出来 |
[03:40] | and whatever else is beneath the surface. | 以及里面的其他任何东西 |
[03:42] | Wouldn’t it be a lot easier if we took the whole tub? | 我们把整个浴缸都拿走不是更简单些吗 |
[03:43] | No, no, no, wait. | 不 不 不 等等 |
[03:44] | That tub is a…is a Godiva 3000. | 那个浴缸是…是Godiva 3000的 |
[03:47] | These things aren’t cheap. | 这可不是什么便宜东西 |
[03:48] | Oh, do you think anybody is actually gonna want this Godiva 3000 after this? | 哦 你还觉得有谁还想要一个经历过这些的Godiva 3000吗 |
[03:51] | Well, would they have to know? | 嗨 他们有必要知道这个吗 |
[03:53] | Look, I’m just saying, with subsidized housing | 我呢 就是说说 毕竟有建房补贴 |
[03:55] | the government wants every nickel accounted for. | 政府希望每分钱都花到刀刃上 |
[03:57] | I’ll get you a receipt | 我会给你开张收据的 |
[03:58] | if you can tell me why the boss of the job | 前提是你能告诉我为什么这工作的老板 |
[04:00] | is just showing up right now. | 恰好在这个时间出现 |
[04:01] | I was at the dentist. | 我之前去看了牙医 |
[04:02] | I got a call in the middle of a root canal. | 我在根管治疗的中间接到了电话 |
[04:04] | Who knew… I’d be better off there? | 谁能料到…我还不如就呆在那呢 |
[04:06] | Do you know who this is? | 你知道这是谁吗 |
[04:08] | How would I know? | 我怎么能知道 |
[04:09] | I got over 200 workers on this site alone | 光是这地方我就有超过200个工人 |
[04:12] | not to mention all the kids | 更别提还有孩子们 |
[04:14] | and the…the vandals coming through here on the weekend. | 以及那些…破坏者们在周末还会过来 |
[04:18] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, God. Bones! | – 哦 我的天啊 – 啊 娘嘞 Bones |
[04:20] | – Wait out there. – It’s only skin. | – 在那等着 – 只不过是皮肤而已啊 |
[04:21] | Okay, I’ll need that window, | 好吧 我需要那扇窗户 |
[04:24] | a forklift and a flatbed. | 一辆铲车以及一辆平板车 |
[04:26] | – Why? – You called it. | – 为什么 – 是你决定的呀 |
[04:27] | We want answers | 我们想要答案 |
[04:29] | the tub is coming with us. | 浴缸得跟我们走一趟了 |
[05:12] | Down. Lower, lower, lower. | 往下 低一些 低一些 再低点 |
[05:16] | Keep going. Keep goin’. | 继续 继续 |
[05:18] | And… good! | 好了 |
[05:22] | Oh, this is gonna be fun. | 哦 这会很有意思的 |
[05:23] | I should get my video camera. | 我应该把我的摄影机带来 |
[05:25] | I may need a Compazine. | 我可能需要来一粒丙氯拉嗪(止吐药) |
[05:27] | There’ll be none of that. | 什么都不可以有 |
[05:28] | No fun, no video, no vomit. Ooh! | 没有意思 不能拍摄 不能吐 哦 |
[05:30] | Then again. | 然后如往常 |
[05:31] | We have to hurry. | 我们必须要快 |
[05:33] | Those chemicals are eating away at our victim. | 那些化学物质还在腐蚀我们的受害人 |
[05:35] | Is there any chance that he was put in there alive? | 有没有可能他被放进去的时候还活着 |
[05:38] | If we find any rope or duct tape on the body, | 如果我们发现任何绳子或者胶带在尸体上的话 |
[05:40] | I’d say there’s a good chance. | 我会说很有可能 |
[05:41] | Okay, people. Let’s start with the who. | 好吧 各位 我们先来辨认一下这是谁 |
[05:43] | We’ll worry about the why and the how later. | 然后再担心为什么以及怎么发生的 |
[05:44] | But if we find the why and the how first, | 但是如果我们先知道了为什么以及怎么发生的 |
[05:46] | we’ll gladly take it. | 我们也是喜闻乐见的 |
[05:47] | Though ” who” is clearly the priority. | 不过”这是谁”显然是首要问题 |
[05:49] | The who is not going to change, | 身份是不会变的 |
[05:51] | But the clues might if we don’t hurry. | 但是如果我们不快点的话线索是会没的 |
[05:54] | What’s our starting weight, Zack? | 我们初始称重是多少 Zack |
[05:55] | Starting weight is 542.13. | 初始重量是542.13 |
[05:59] | The tub itself weighs about 200 pounds. | 浴缸本身重大概200磅 |
[06:01] | Capacity is 34 gallons. | 容量是34加仑 |
[06:03] | Which at about 8.3 pounds a gallon comes to 270, 275. | 按照每加仑重8.3磅计算是270或者275磅 |
[06:08] | And 2/3s full makes it about 180 | 大概三分之二满的话就是180磅 |
[06:10] | putting this guy somewhere in the 160- pound weight class. | 姑且我们把这个人归类为体重160磅的人群 |
[06:13] | The cream always rises. | 奶油总是上浮的 |
[06:15] | Or in this case, melted body fat. | 在这种情况下 浮上来的是融化的身体脂肪 |
[06:18] | I’ll measure its volume to determine body type. | 我会计算一下脂肪量来判断体型 |
[06:21] | I’ll start separating all things chemical from organic. | 我会开始把所有的化学物质和有机组织分离开 |
[06:23] | And I know you requested a strainer of some sort, Dr. Brennan | 而且我知道您申请了一种过滤装置 Dr. Brennan |
[06:26] | but I thought this could be of use. | 但我以为这个就够用了 |
[06:28] | For the big pieces maybe. | 对于大块的可能够了 |
[06:30] | After that, old MacZacky, | 在那之后 |
[06:32] | get on the horn with the coroner’s office | 给法医办公室打个电话 |
[06:33] | and tell them I want two field unit water sifters sent here A.S.A.P. | 告诉他们我需要两个现场单元的水筛尽快送达 |
[06:37] | They get mad when I drop your name. | 每次我提到您的名字他们就很气 |
[06:38] | Then drop it twice. | 那就提两遍 |
[06:41] | Talk about the proof in the pudding. | 说起来这就像是在布丁里的证据 |
[06:43] | Oh, even for me, this is disgusting. | 哦 这玩意儿我都觉得恶心 |
[06:46] | Was this too much even for Booth? | 对Booth而言岂不是更加难以承受 |
[06:47] | He’s still questioning the workers at the site. | 他还在盘问现场的工人们呢 |
[06:50] | Hopefully, there’s enough skull here | 希望 这里有足够的头骨 |
[06:54] | for a partial reconstruction. | 能做到部分还原 |
[06:55] | Hmm. I’ve worked with less. | 嗯 少点我也能做到 |
[07:00] | Right femur’s pitted and brittle. | 右股骨有凹痕并且非常疏松 |
[07:02] | Marrow’s practically gelatinized. | 部分骨髓成胶状 |
[07:04] | Our victim’s elderly. | 我们的受害人是老年人 |
[07:06] | Well, that’s a bit of a leap. | 这结论有点跳跃 |
[07:07] | Well, not really. Zack, hold still. | 其实 并不 Zack 别动 |
[07:13] | It’s a hip replacement. | 这是髋关节置换术 |
[07:16] | Don’t these things usually come engraved with serial numbers? | 这种东西一般不都有序列号的吗 |
[07:19] | Uh, not this one. | 呃 这个没有 |
[07:21] | It looks like the chemicals burned those off too. | 看样子这些化学物质把那都给腐蚀了 |
[07:33] | Hey, so where is Mr. Tub o’ Lard? | 嘿 所以满缸油先生在哪 |
[07:35] | I figured they’d bring him here. | 我猜他们应该把他带到这儿了 |
[07:37] | Lard I’ve got plenty of. | 油脂我有很多 |
[07:39] | The rest of him’s in the ” ookey” room where he belongs. | 他的其余部分在它们该在的地方 |
[07:41] | Oh! Wow, so then that nasty yellow goop is… | 哦 哇 所以那些恶心的黄色黏糊糊的是… |
[07:44] | Fat. 9.3 liters so far. | 脂肪 目前已经有9.3升了 |
[07:47] | Oh, good. Booth, | 哦 好的 Booth |
[07:48] | I’m sure you’ll want to see this too. | 我肯定你也想看这个 |
[07:51] | What is it? | 这是啥 |
[07:53] | Guess? | 猜一下咯 |
[07:54] | Maybe not, Zack. | 我看还是别了 Zack |
[07:55] | It’s our victim’s wallet. | 是我们受害人的钱包 |
[07:57] | Can you believe it? Leather, cash, cards- | 你敢信吗 皮革 钞票 磁片卡 |
[07:59] | every shred of identification completely emulsified. | 所有身份信息的碎片全部都乳化了 |
[08:02] | Mmm, wow. You know what, Zack? | 嗯 哇 你知道吗 Zack |
[08:03] | I’d like to go back to the old arrangement | 我还是更喜欢之前的模式 |
[08:05] | where you don’t talk to me directly, okay? | 就是你不直接和我说话那种 好吗 |
[08:08] | Have my water sifters arrived yet? | 我要的水筛到底到了没有 |
[08:10] | Yes. That’s how I found the wallet. | 到了 有了它我才找到了钱包 |
[08:12] | Okay, so the point of this is? | 好吧 所以这一切的意义在于什么 |
[08:14] | Doing what that wallet can’t. | 实现那个钱包做不到的事情 |
[08:15] | Right now, I’d say our victim’s an ectomorph. | 现在 我会说我们的受害人是属于瘦型体质 |
[08:18] | Thin, linear, narrow features. | 瘦 线条型 苗条的特点 |
[08:21] | And I hear you’re back with your ex. | 我听说你和前任重归于好了 |
[08:24] | I’m sorry? | 你说啥 |
[08:25] | Rebecca, right? | Rebecca 对吗 |
[08:27] | Reliving old times? | 重温旧时光 |
[08:32] | Uh, I’ll just keep sifting. | 呃 我还是继续筛吧 |
[08:35] | Yeah. Dr. Brennan told you? | 好 Dr. Brennan告诉你的吗 |
[08:37] | Oh, relax. | 哦 放松 |
[08:38] | She did, didn’t she? | 她说的 是不是 |
[08:39] | We all have our weak moments. | 我们都有极脆弱的时候 |
[08:40] | No. We don’t, okay? | 不 我们没有 好吗 |
[08:44] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[08:45] | Please, Seeley. | 拜托 Seeley |
[08:46] | Like we haven’t shared enough of them for me to know better. | 我们一起经历过足够多了 我非常了解 |
[08:51] | I was not gossiping. | 我可没在八卦 |
[08:52] | Oh, really? | 哦 是吗 |
[08:54] | So then what would you call it? | 所以你认为这叫做什么 |
[08:55] | Merely sharing a point of interest. | 仅仅是分享一个兴趣点 |
[08:57] | Great. So now what am I, huh? | 真棒 所以现在我算什么 嗯 |
[08:58] | The world’s largest ball of string? | 世界上最大的一个线团吗 |
[09:00] | Not you, your behavior. | 不是你 是你的行为 |
[09:01] | It was a textbook example of just how helpless | 就是教科书般的例子说明 |
[09:04] | we higher primates can be to our biological urges. | 在我们原始冲动面前高级灵长类能有多无助 |
[09:06] | I am not helpless. | 我不无助 |
[09:09] | He’s not elderly. | 他并不是老年人 |
[09:10] | I can control my, uh… | 我能够控制我的 呃… |
[09:12] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:13] | Our victim. | 我们的受害人 |
[09:14] | You see these marrow cells? | 你看到这些骨髓细胞了吗 |
[09:16] | The lack of collagen indicates osteogenesis imperfecta. | 胶原细胞的缺失证明他有成骨不全症 |
[09:20] | Brittle bone disease. | 脆骨病 |
[09:22] | And that’s supposed to tell me that he’s not… old? | 仅凭这个就能告诉我他并不…老吗 |
[09:25] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[09:26] | And if you’re not helpless, then why did you sleep with her? | 如果你不无助的话 那你为什么要和她睡呢 |
[09:28] | Oh, I really don’t recall saying that I did. | 哦 我还真不知道我有说过我睡了 |
[09:30] | You didn’t have to. | 你不言自明啊 |
[09:31] | I could hear it in your voice. | 我能从你的声音里听出来 |
[09:32] | I may as well have walked in on you having sex. | 我没准在你做爱当中打进了电话 |
[09:34] | You didn’t and we weren’t. | 你没有而且我们也没有 |
[09:36] | Well, it’s nothing to be ashamed of, Booth. | 嘿 这并不耻辱 Booth |
[09:38] | Humans act upon a hierarchy of needs, | 人类行为是遵照需求层次的 |
[09:39] | and sex is very highly ranked. | 性爱名列前茅的 |
[09:41] | It’s an anthropological inevitability. | 这是人类学的必然行为 |
[09:42] | Thank you, Bones. | 谢谢你 Bones |
[09:43] | I really appreciate you boiling me down | 能把我归类到你的 |
[09:45] | to your anthropological inevitabilities. | 人类学必然行为里真是谢谢了 |
[09:47] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:48] | Anytime. | 我很荣幸 |
[09:49] | You know, if our victim had brittle bone, | 我说 如果受害人有脆骨病 |
[09:51] | there could be a Web site of some kind. | 也许有个这类的网站 |
[09:53] | He might have been listed. | 他也许记录在案了 |
[09:54] | Afraid not, honey. | 恐怕没有 亲爱的 |
[09:56] | There’s no official database. | 没有官方的数据库 |
[09:58] | But I did track down 8 cases of brittle bone in the area. | 但是我属实搜索到8例这区域内的脆骨病例 |
[10:02] | How many of them are adult males? | 有多少是成年男性的 |
[10:03] | Give me a second. | 稍等 |
[10:09] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:11] | With what? | 怎么了 |
[10:12] | This is usually where I type and you talk. | 一般这时候我打字你说话的 |
[10:14] | You two are never not talking. | 你俩从来都没有不说话的时候 |
[10:16] | Well, we’re not not talking. | 我们并没有不说话 |
[10:18] | Or maybe we’re not not… not. | 或者可能我们不是没有…不说 |
[10:21] | Okeydoke. | 好吧 |
[10:23] | Number of adult males with brittle bone | 患有脆骨病的成年男性 |
[10:25] | in the metropolitan area is | 在都市区里的数量是 |
[10:28] | zero – same with adult females. | 0 成年女性也一样 |
[10:31] | These are all kids. | 这些都是孩子 |
[10:32] | Why is that? High mortality rate? | 为什么 高死亡率吗 |
[10:33] | No. When O.I. is fatal, it’s mainly to infants. | 不 这种病一般只对婴儿是致命的 |
[10:37] | And only in severe cases. | 还仅有几个案例 |
[10:38] | So our guy has a mild case. | 所以我们这位患病并不严重 |
[10:40] | Type I. Near normal stature… | 初期 几乎和常人一致 |
[10:43] | fragile bones and joints, off- white sclera. | 脆弱的骨头和关节 灰白色巩膜 |
[10:45] | Is this disease hereditary? | 这种病是遗传的吗 |
[10:47] | Mild cases can be. | 很少案例是 |
[10:49] | The more severe forms, types II and III | 在比较严重的情况下 二期以及三期 |
[10:52] | are often the result of a genetic mutation. | 通常是由于基因突变造成的 |
[10:54] | But if our guy is type I | 但是如果受害人是初期 |
[10:55] | and these kids got it passed on from a parent | 然后这些孩子从父亲或母亲那里遗传了这病 |
[10:57] | Then all we have to do is contact these kids’ families… | 然后我们需要做的就是联系这些孩子的家人… |
[11:00] | and find out which one is missing a dad. | 然后发现谁的爸爸失踪了 |
[11:03] | Well, let me print you the list. | 好 我给你把名单打印出来 |
[11:04] | Print 2 | 打印两份 |
[11:06] | We’ll split up. | 我们分开查 |
[11:18] | Mrs. Seaver Mrs. Seaver? | |
[11:19] | Yes? | 是我 |
[11:20] | I’m Dr. Brennan with the Jeffersonian Institute | 我是Jeffersonian的Dr. Brennan |
[11:23] | working in collaboration with the F.B.I. | 和FBI合作办案 |
[11:25] | The F.B.I.? Is this to do with Larry? | FBI吗 这和Larry有关系吗 |
[11:28] | That would be your husband, Lawrence Seaver? | 是您的丈夫 Lawrence Seaver吗 |
[11:31] | Raymond’s father? | Raymond的父亲 |
[11:32] | He hasn’t answered his cell phone in days. | 他好几天都不接电话了 |
[11:35] | I’ve left so many messages. | 我给他留了很多留言 |
[11:37] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[11:40] | – Meerkats form – Ray, honey. | – “猫鼬形成…” – Ray 亲爱的 |
[11:42] | We have company. | 有客人来了 |
[11:44] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 |
[11:45] | Did they find Daddy? | 他们找到爸爸了吗 |
[11:46] | My name is Temperance, Ray. | 我叫Temperance Ray |
[11:48] | And I’m just here to ask a few questions. | 我过来就是问几个问题的 |
[11:52] | Your husband’s been missing since… | 您丈夫失联是自从… |
[11:54] | Thursday. | 周四 |
[11:55] | We didn’t think of him as missing. | 我们没觉得他失踪了 |
[11:56] | He just left on his business trip | 他就是出差了 |
[11:58] | like he does every week. | 每周都是这样 |
[12:00] | But he never fails to at least call us back. | 但是他至少最后会给我们回电话 |
[12:02] | That must’ve hurt. | 那一定很疼吧 |
[12:04] | Not so much. I’m used to it. | 也没有 我习惯了 |
[12:06] | Ray has brittle bone. | Ray有脆骨病 |
[12:08] | It’s just a mild form, though, like Larry’s. | 只是轻型的 就像Larry的一样 |
[12:10] | You think I could sign your cast? | 我能在你石膏上签名吗 |
[12:11] | Sure. I’ll get a pen. | 当然行 我去拿只笔 |
[12:18] | Mrs. Seaver, I need to borrow this photo. | Mrs. Seaver 我需要借用一下这个照片 |
[12:21] | Okay. Why? | 好的 为什么 |
[12:24] | Well, we found a body. | 哦 我们发现了一具尸体 |
[12:28] | Oh, God. | 哦 天 |
[12:32] | Sorry I couldn’t do more. | 对不起我无能为力 |
[12:34] | Skullcap was falling apart faster | 头骨瓦解得比我 |
[12:36] | than I could put a face on it. | 在上面重组面部快了太多 |
[12:38] | I’m not sure we’d have a match either way with so little to work with. | 我不确定我们在这么点儿证据面前能找到任何匹配 |
[12:41] | Okay, here we go. Got our guy. | 好吧 来吧 我找到他了 |
[12:43] | What? | 什么 |
[12:44] | Mother and her daughter up in Maryland. | 母女两人在马里兰州 |
[12:45] | Dad missing since Thursday. | 父亲自打周四失踪 |
[12:49] | Who’s that? | 这是谁啊 |
[12:51] | Mother and son down in Virginia. | 母子二人住在弗吉尼亚州 |
[12:53] | Father missing since Thursday. | 父亲自打周四失踪 |
[12:56] | Whoa. Mine’s Lawrence Turner, | 哇 我的叫Lawrence Turner |
[12:58] | 35, commercial electrician. | 35岁 商业电工 |
[13:00] | – Oh… – And I’ve got Lawrence Seaver, 35. | – 哦… – 我的这位叫Lawrence Seaver 35岁 |
[13:03] | – my… – Commercial electrician. | – 我的… – 商业电工 |
[13:06] | – God. – I think old Larry’s got 2 wives. | – 天 – 我觉得老兄Larry有两个老婆 |
[13:09] | More like 2 lives. | 更像是两种生活 |
[13:19] | Just make sure Jenny takes her meds. | 别忘了让Jenny吃药 |
[13:22] | And tell her Mommy will see her in the morning. | 告诉她妈妈会在早晨来看她 |
[13:26] | Thanks, Betty. | 谢谢 Betty |
[13:29] | How old’s your daughter? | 你女儿多大了 |
[13:31] | 6 and a half. | 6岁半 |
[13:33] | She and Larry, they have a special bond. | 她和Larry 他们有一种特殊的联系 |
[13:36] | Brittle bone. | 脆骨病 |
[13:38] | You know about that? | 你连这个都知道 |
[13:40] | She’s type I like your husband? | 她和你丈夫一样是初期吗 |
[13:42] | He’s always felt so guilty about that. | 他对此总觉得非常愧疚 |
[13:45] | He really dotes on her, on both of us. | 他很宠爱她 可以说是宠爱我们 |
[13:47] | Mrs. Turner Mrs. Turner, | |
[13:48] | your husband ever talk about any conflicts at work? | 您丈夫是否有说过任何工作上的冲突吗 |
[13:51] | Never. Everyone loves Larry. | 从没 所有人都喜欢Larry |
[13:54] | He’s fun, smart, hardworking. | 他很有趣 聪明 勤奋 |
[13:57] | That’s what keeps him out of town so much. | 也正是如此他才老是不在城里 |
[13:59] | Yeah, about that | 对 关于这个 |
[14:00] | I didn’t realize | 我从都不知道 |
[14:02] | electricians were called upon to be away from home so much. | 电工能如此频繁地外出呢 |
[14:05] | There’s just so much underbidding. | 讨价还价的太多了 |
[14:07] | And it’s not like we can get by on what I make. | 而我挣的钱也不够我们一家用 |
[14:10] | As? | 你是做 |
[14:10] | I teach. 8th- grade science. | 我是老师 8年级科学课 |
[14:13] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[14:15] | So he has to travel. | 所以他必须得出差 |
[14:16] | Go where the money is. | 去赚钱的地方 |
[14:18] | Not that he ever complains. | 也不是说他从不抱怨 |
[14:21] | It makes coming home to us all the more sweeter, he says. | 但是这让他感觉回到我们身边更加幸福 他说 |
[14:25] | Oh, God.! What are we gonna do? | 哦天 我们要怎么办 |
[14:28] | Yes. Excuse me for one moment. | 是的 失陪一会儿 |
[14:31] | I’m so sorry. | 真的抱歉 |
[14:40] | These women have to know the truth about their husbands. | 这些女人应该知道她们丈夫的真相 |
[14:42] | – They could be in cahoots. – Cahoots? | – 她们有可能相互勾结的 – 勾结 |
[14:43] | If they somehow found out that Larry was 2- timing them, | 如果她们不知怎的发现了Larry是在她们中间周旋的话 |
[14:45] | they could both want him dead. | 她们可能都想让他死 |
[14:47] | Okay, so what now? | 好吧 现在怎么办 |
[14:48] | – We ask them? – No, no, no, no, no. | – 我们问她们吗 – 不 不 不 不 不 |
[14:50] | It’s all taken care of. | 已经安排好了 |
[14:54] | Mrs. Turner, could you please come with me? | Mrs. Turner 您能跟我走一趟吗 |
[14:57] | Right this way. | 这边 |
[14:57] | Just wait here in the visitors’ lounge. | 请在访客休息室等一下 |
[14:59] | We won’t be long. | 我们不会用太久 |
[15:01] | Help yourself to a cup of coffee. | 咖啡随便喝 |
[15:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:05] | – That’s the interrogation room. – Not tonight. | – 那是间审问室 – 今晚不是 |
[15:14] | Hmm, nice touch with the kitty posters. | 嗯 猫咪的海报真妙 |
[15:18] | Who are you talking to? | 你跟谁说话呢 |
[15:19] | That couple in there. | 那边那一对儿 |
[15:20] | Agent Curry and Moran. They set up the room. | Curry探员和Moran探员 他们装扮的房间 |
[15:22] | I’ll never drink F.B.I. coffee again. | 我以后再也不喝FBI的咖啡了 |
[15:25] | Whenever you’re ready, Charlie. | 随时可以开始了 Charlie |
[15:31] | You know, I almost married her, you know? | 我差点就和她结婚了 |
[15:35] | Agent Curry? | 和Curry探员吗 |
[15:36] | Rebecca. My ex. | Rebecca 我的前任 |
[15:39] | Oh. You can talk about her now. | 哦 你现在可以说她了吗 |
[15:42] | Yeah, she got pregnant. | 对 她怀孕了 |
[15:44] | I wanted to do the right thing, | 我想做正确的事情 |
[15:45] | but, you know, she said no. | 但是 你看 她拒绝了 |
[15:46] | You’ve told me this before. | 你之前跟我说过了 |
[15:48] | Not that you’ve ever said why. | 不过你从没说过为什么 |
[15:50] | Well, issues with my job. | 考虑到我的工作 |
[15:52] | She wanted to start her own career. | 她想要开创自己的职业生涯 |
[15:54] | She wanted to finish graduate school. | 她想要读研 |
[15:56] | Alone with a baby? | 自己一个人带着孩子吗 |
[15:57] | Logic. | 很有逻辑 |
[15:59] | Right? You’re applying logic? | 是不是 你也在用逻辑思考 |
[16:00] | Do you still love her? | 你还爱着她吗 |
[16:02] | Not… like I did. Not like that. | 不是…像我之前那样的爱 |
[16:04] | Then why can’t it just be sex? | 为什么就不能仅仅是肉体关系呢 |
[16:06] | There’s nothing “just” about sex, Bones. | 没有什么是能 仅仅 是肉体关系的 Bones |
[16:09] | But all mammals need it. | 但是所有哺乳动物都有这个需求 |
[16:11] | That release of serotonin. | 血清素的释放 |
[16:12] | The rush of endorphins. | 内啡肽的冲撞 |
[16:14] | Naturally, you seek it with someone | 自然而然的 你找了一个人 |
[16:16] | with whom you share a sexual rapport. | 一个可以与你达到性和谐的人 |
[16:18] | Rapport, right. That’s the word. | 和谐 对就是这个词 |
[16:20] | I know when I’m in need of a release… | 我知道什么时候我需要一定释放… |
[16:22] | there’s a former partner or 2 I’m… sure I could call. | 有那么一到两个前任我很肯定…我会打电话联系的 |
[16:26] | Okay, Bones. Thanks so much. | 好的 Bones 谢谢了 |
[16:28] | I feel so much better now, huh? | 我现在感觉好多了 是不 |
[16:30] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[16:31] | Help yourself to coffee, Mrs. Seaver. | 咖啡随便喝 Mrs. Seaver |
[16:41] | Oh, I get it. Very smart. | 哦 我知道了 真聪明 |
[16:44] | Well, it’s my job, Bones. | 你看 这是我的工作 Bones |
[16:46] | It’s, you know, what I do for a living. | 我谋生的手段 |
[16:50] | They don’t seem like…Wait. | 她们看起来并不…等下 |
[17:00] | Hmm, they may as well be in separate rooms. | 嗯 还不如让她们在单独的房间里呢 |
[17:03] | Making them either great actresses who are in cahoots… | 说明要么她们就是戏演的很好的同谋 |
[17:07] | Or… they have no idea what’s going on. | 要么…她们完全就不知道发生了什么 |
[17:16] | How could these women not know? | 这些女人怎么可能不知道呢 |
[17:19] | Brennan was pretty sure that they didn’t. | Brennan很确信她们不知道 |
[17:21] | And still don’t apparently. | 现在也显然不知道 |
[17:22] | Booth wants to wait to tell them. | Booth希望晚点再告诉她们 |
[17:24] | Wait for what? | 等什么呢 |
[17:25] | To summon the nerve? – Maybe. | 鼓足勇气吗 – 也许 |
[17:27] | I just wouldn’t want these women finding out at the funeral. | 我只是不想让这些女人在葬礼上发现 |
[17:30] | I’ll take a front row seat for that. | 我很乐意前排观战 |
[17:34] | Sorry. Did I say that out loud? | 对不起 我刚刚说出声来了是吗 |
[17:36] | Have you found anything resembling a weapon in the tub yet? | 你在浴缸里有发现任何类似武器的东西吗 |
[17:39] | Not yet. Why? | 还没有 为啥 |
[17:40] | These skull fragments may feel like wet cardboard | 这些头骨碎片可能感觉像是湿的纸板 |
[17:43] | but I’m pretty sure we’re looking at blunt force trauma. | 但是我很确信我们现在看到的是钝器创伤 |
[17:45] | I’ll second that. Roughly ” V”- shaped. | 我也这么看 大概是V型的 |
[17:48] | Corner of a 2- by- 4 maybe? | 大概是2乘4的相交成角 |
[17:49] | Specks of blood at the point of impact. | 在碰撞点有血迹 |
[17:51] | Could’ve been the lethal blow. | 有可能是致命一击 |
[17:53] | Making him dead before he was doused with lye. | 说明他泡在碱液之前就死亡了 |
[17:56] | Oh, happy day. | 哦 好日子 |
[17:57] | I’ve isolated our corrosive culprits. | 造成腐蚀的元凶我找到了 |
[17:59] | Sodium hypochlorite, calcium hypochlorite, and hydrochloric acid. | 次氯酸钠 次氯酸钙 以及盐酸 |
[18:03] | Available at your local market. | 当地市场有售 |
[18:05] | Lucky the whole tub didn’t explode. | 整个浴缸没有爆炸真是幸运 |
[18:07] | It practically did. Along with teeth | 几乎算是了 除了牙齿外 |
[18:09] | I keep finding these tiny shards of copper from the fixtures. | 我不断找到从卡具上掉落的小小铜制碎片 |
[18:12] | Is that what this is? | 是这个吗 |
[18:16] | No. That would be a wedding band. | 不 那个应该是婚戒 |
[18:18] | Braided gold and platinum. | 黄金和铂金的 |
[18:20] | Preserved by true love, no doubt. | 毫无疑问 真爱典藏 |
[18:22] | One metal for each desperate housewife. | 每个绝望的主妇都有一枚 |
[18:24] | People, can we at least fake some sense of decorum? | 各位 能不能至少假装有礼貌一下 |
[18:27] | I can’t help it. It’s so Jerry Springer. | 我忍不住 这太Jerry Springer风了 |
[18:29] | First of all, how does anyone juggle 2 spouses? | 首先 怎么可能有人周旋在两个配偶之间呢 |
[18:33] | I can think of ways. | 我能想到一些办法 |
[18:34] | Of course, by juggle, I mean quite literally… | 当然 周旋一词 我的意思很确切 |
[18:36] | I have a scalpel. | 我手上可是有刀的 |
[18:37] | Maybe he dissolved himself | 也许是他自己分解的自己 |
[18:39] | so there’d be more of him to go around. | 这样就有更多的分身到处风流了 |
[18:42] | I’m going to hell, aren’t I? | 我这种人是要下地狱的 是不 |
[18:43] | I’ll save you a seat. | 我给你留个位置 |
[18:50] | Oh, no. Not sweet Mr. Seaver. | 哦 不 怎么能是可爱的Mr. Seaver呢 |
[18:52] | It can’t be him. | 不可能是他的 |
[18:53] | Yeah. Well, um, is that your boss in there? | 嗯 好吧 那边是你的老板吗 |
[18:56] | I mean, who would do something like that? | 我是说 谁会做这种事呢 |
[18:57] | Everybody loves the man. | 所有人都喜欢他 |
[18:59] | Well, you know, not everyone. | 好吧 也不是所有人 |
[19:01] | Hey, what’s goin’ on? | 嘿 怎么回事儿 |
[19:02] | Mr. Valero, you won’t believe it. | Mr. Valero 你不会相信的 |
[19:03] | Agent Booth. We met yesterday. | Booth探员 我们昨天见过 |
[19:05] | It was Mr. Seaver. | 死的人是Mr. Seaver |
[19:06] | That’s who was in the bathtub. | 就是在浴缸里的那个 |
[19:07] | Wait. Larry? The electrician? | 什么 Larry吗 电工 |
[19:10] | Yeah. Larry the electrician. Now… | 对 电工Larry 现在… |
[19:12] | Son of a bitch! | 这个狗娘养的 |
[19:13] | Now I’m never gonna see my money. | 现在我再也拿不回我的钱了 |
[19:19] | You know, I must say, uh, Pete | 你知道 我得说 呃 Pete |
[19:21] | you’re the first person I’ve come across | 你是我见过的所有人中第一个 |
[19:22] | who’s ever had a bad word to say about Larry. | 用不好的词来说Larry的 |
[19:24] | Well, the guy does have a way with people. Or he did. | 嗯 那家伙生前的确对付人有一套 |
[19:28] | I mean, I liked him too before he got all slippery. | 我的意思是 当他变得狡猾之前我也挺喜欢他的 |
[19:31] | Slippery? | 狡猾 |
[19:31] | I fronted the guy 85 grand to cover electrical supplies. | 我给这人8.5万美金来支付电力供应 |
[19:35] | Last week, I got the inspector walking around, | 上周 检查员来登门检查 |
[19:37] | and she cites me for cheap materials. | 她跟我说我用的是便宜货 |
[19:39] | Substandard circuit breakers, insufficient G.F.I.’s. | 不符标准的断路器 漏电保护器数量不足 |
[19:42] | Where’d the 85 grand go? | 8.5万美金去哪了 |
[19:43] | Exactly what I asked Larry. | 我就是这么问Larry的 |
[19:45] | ” Show me receipts,” I said. | 我说”把收据给我看下” |
[19:47] | What do I get? | 我得到了什么 |
[19:48] | Sob stories of bad bookkeeping | 如流水账般的悲伤故事 |
[19:51] | his son’s health, problems with the wife. | 他儿子的健康状况 和妻子的问题 |
[19:53] | His wife? | 他的妻子 |
[19:54] | Yeah. Like I don’t got a wife of my own, right? | 好像我没有妻子似的 对吧 |
[19:58] | You know, you realize, Pete, | 我说 你意识到没 Pete |
[20:00] | that everything that you’re telling me | 你刚刚告诉我的所有事 |
[20:01] | sounds a lot like motive. | 听起来非常像是动机 |
[20:04] | Great. Do I need a lawyer? | 真棒 我是不得请个律师了 |
[20:07] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 我不知道 你说呢 |
[20:09] | All right, look. | 好吧 你看 |
[20:12] | I can’t say that I wasn’t angry enough to want the guy dead. | 我不能否认我有足够想让他死的怒火 |
[20:15] | But like always, I fell back on the old builders’ code. | 但是如往常一样 我遵照所有老一辈建筑商的法则 |
[20:18] | ” Can’t squeeze money from the dead man?” | 不能向一个死人压榨钱财吗 |
[20:20] | You know it. | 你懂得 |
[20:21] | Well, you know, as codes go, | 所以 你看 这种法则 |
[20:22] | it’s hardly limited to builders. | 不仅仅限于建筑商的 |
[20:24] | No, no, no. It’s our code. You can look it up. | 不 不 不 是我们的法则 你可以查一下 |
[20:27] | No, no. Maybe later. | 不 不 一会儿吧 |
[20:29] | Hey, you wouldn’t happen to have any of Larry’s old paperwork on file? | 嘿 你不会恰好留档了一些Larry的旧文件吧 |
[20:32] | Accounts? Receipts? | 账户 收据 |
[20:34] | Yeah, yeah. Sure. | 对 对 当然 |
[20:44] | I think I’ve stumbled upon an anomaly, Dr. Saroyan. | 我想我被一个不寻常的事情难住了 Dr. Saroyan |
[20:48] | It looks like a splintered ulna bone. | 这看上去像一个尺骨的碎片 |
[20:50] | But it’s not. It’s ivory. | 但是不是 这是象牙 |
[20:52] | From the tusk of a small elephant? | 一只小象的獠牙吗 |
[20:54] | I was hoping you’d know. | 我还以为你知道呢 |
[20:55] | If you notice these indentations here. | 你看下这里 有一些压痕 |
[20:59] | Like teeth marks on a pencil. | 像是在铅笔上的牙印 |
[21:01] | See what Angela can make of it. | 让Angela看看能怎么办 |
[21:03] | And Zack, after that | Zack 在此之后 |
[21:04] | I’ll need you to go back to the crime scene with the photos I’m taking. | 我需要你回到犯罪现场 拿着我拍的那些照片 |
[21:07] | See what you can find with the approximate shape | 看你能不能找到造成这个钝器伤的类似形状的 |
[21:09] | and dimension of this blunt force wound. | 或者类似尺寸的东西 |
[21:11] | Like a murder weapon? | 像是杀器吗 |
[21:12] | It needn’t look like one. | 不需要看上去像 |
[21:13] | Anything that replicates this pattern. | 任何可以造成这个伤痕的都行 |
[21:17] | I’m going on police business. | 我要做警察事务了 |
[21:18] | So proud. | 太骄傲了 |
[21:19] | Wait, does he mean out? In the world? | 等等 这意味着他要出去 到真实世界里吗 |
[21:22] | We’ll pin our phone number on his shirt. | 我们会把电话号码别在他的衣服上的 |
[21:23] | What’s that you got there? | 你那边发现了什么 |
[21:25] | Well, having finally hit the very bottom of the tub | 嗯 终于到了浴缸的底部了 |
[21:27] | I found it plugged with a ceramic stopper, | 我发现它被一个陶瓷的塞子塞住了 |
[21:29] | which I lifted and voilà. | 我把塞子拔出然后你看看 |
[21:32] | What do you make of this? | 你能从这里发现什么吗 |
[21:35] | Bones, are you ready for this? | Bones 你准备好了吗 |
[21:38] | Did you tell the wives yet? | 你告诉妻子们真相了吗 |
[21:39] | No, not yet. | 没 还没呢 |
[21:40] | But I did some checking into 2- time Larry’s finances. | 但是我检查了两遍Larry的账本了 |
[21:43] | Under the last name Seaver, | 在Seaver这个姓下 |
[21:44] | he’s got a half- a- million- dollar life insurance policy. | 他有一个50万美金的寿险 |
[21:46] | Assigning motive to Gayle Seaver. | 给了Gayle Seaver动机 |
[21:48] | However, under the last name Turner, | 但是 在他Turner这个姓下面 |
[21:49] | he’s got a living will leaving everything to Lila and their daughter. | 他有个生前遗嘱将所有财产给Lila和女儿 |
[21:52] | – Giving both women motive. – Right. | – 这样两个女人都有动机 – 是的 |
[21:54] | Which is just a matter of which one needed the money more | 现在问题就是哪一个相比于需要Larry |
[21:56] | than they needed their Larry. | 更需要钱了 |
[21:57] | I might be able to help. | 我可能可以帮你 |
[21:59] | With what? | 在哪方面 |
[22:00] | A very small used condom? | 一个用过的非常小的避孕套吗 |
[22:02] | It’s the finger from a rubber glove. | 是橡胶手套的指头那截 |
[22:04] | Hodgins just found it wedged under the tub’s drain stopper. | Hodgins刚刚在浴缸的排水塞下面嵌着 |
[22:07] | Oh, it was spared the corrosive effects of the lye. | 哦 免于碱液的腐蚀 |
[22:10] | Meaning, we may be able to pull a fingerprint from the inside. | 意味着 我们也许能从里面提取出来指纹 |
[22:13] | No maybes about it. If there’s a print, I’ll pull it. | 不要也许 如果有 我就能取出来 |
[22:15] | And when I pull it | 当我取出来的时候 |
[22:17] | We’ll have our killer. | 我们就知道凶手是谁了 |
[22:23] | It’s just standard procedure, Lila. | 这只是标准程序 Lila |
[22:25] | Just press 4 fingers firmly and hold. | 紧紧按住4个指头并且按住不动 |
[22:28] | Our investigation turned up a print at the crime scene. | 我们在犯罪现场找到一枚指纹 |
[22:32] | And we just need yours, Gayle, | 我们需要你的指纹 Gayle |
[22:34] | to avoid any possible confusion. | 避免任何可能发生的混淆 |
[22:38] | This isn’t gonna take long, is it? | 这不会用太久是吗 |
[22:39] | Our tech has the print you pulled? | 技术部已经有了你们提取的指纹了吗 |
[22:41] | Ring finger, left hand. | 无名指 左手 |
[22:42] | Then this shouldn’t take long at all. Just wait here. | 这个完全不会用太久的 在这里等一下 |
[22:44] | Wait. Are you sure this is the best time to tell them? | 等等 你确定这是告诉她们最好的时机吗 |
[22:46] | What does that mean? After 2 days of nagging me, | 你啥意思 唠叨了我两天之后 |
[22:48] | you’re just…Now you’re getting cold feet? | 你简直…现在你退缩了吗 |
[22:49] | What? I do not nag. | 什么 我没唠叨 |
[22:51] | Well, you know, it’s an anthropological inevitability | 呃 你看 女人八卦和唠叨 |
[22:53] | for women to gossip and nag. | 属于人类学的必然行为 |
[22:55] | Can I get anyone a soda? | 你们有谁想喝汽水呀 |
[22:58] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[22:59] | Are you on my husband’s case too? | 你也在调查我丈夫的案子吗 |
[23:01] | No. I don’t work here. | 不 我不在这儿工作的 |
[23:05] | You’re the lady from the waiting room. | 你是在等候室的那位女士 |
[23:07] | You gave me a tissue? | 你给了我一张纸巾 |
[23:08] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 对 |
[23:10] | – That was you? – Yeah. | – 那是你吗 – 对 |
[23:12] | Sorry. I’m a little out of it. | 不好意思 我有点懵了 |
[23:14] | Yeah. I know how that feels. | 嗯 我懂那种感觉 |
[23:15] | Actually, ladies, let me make some introductions. | 实际上 女士们 我先介绍一下 |
[23:18] | Uh, Gayle Seaver, Lila Turner. Lila, Gayle. | 呃 Gayle Seaver 这位是Lila Turner Lila 这位是Gayle |
[23:21] | Hi. Lila, that was very sweet of you. I- | 嗨 Lila 当时你很贴心 |
[23:24] | I’d just lost my husband. | 我刚刚失去了我的丈夫 |
[23:25] | You did? | 是吗 |
[23:26] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[23:28] | Actually, that’s… why you’re both here really. | 实际上 这…也是你们两个都在这儿的原因 |
[23:32] | Um, for the same reason, | 呃 同样的原因 |
[23:33] | for the same husband. | 同一个丈夫 |
[23:35] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[23:37] | Yeah. Me too. | 对 我也很遗憾 |
[23:38] | What Agent Booth’s trying to say is that your husbands, | Booth探员想要说的是你们的老公 |
[23:42] | Larry…are the same Larry. | Larry…是同一个Larry |
[23:47] | Uh, this will help. | 呃 这个会有帮助 |
[23:48] | A little show- and- tell. Um- | 简单的展示讲解 |
[23:56] | Well, this is wrong. | 这不对 |
[23:57] | It’s a joke. A sick joke. | 这是个玩笑 非常恶趣味的玩笑 |
[24:00] | – Actually, it’s not- – My Larry would never- | – 实际上 不是玩笑 – 我的Larry永远不会- |
[24:02] | – Your Larry? This is my Larry! – My Larry! | – 你的Larry? 这是我的Larry – 我的Larry |
[24:04] | He’s my husband. | 他是我的丈夫 |
[24:05] | – What are you talking about? – Just go ahead and lie like that? | – 你说什么呢 – 就这么随意大胆地撒谎 |
[24:08] | – Bones? – Okay. Let’s sit! Everyone just sit down. | – Bones – 好吧 都坐下 大家都坐下 |
[24:12] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[24:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[24:19] | Booth. Yeah? Yeah, I’m meeting with them right now. | Booth 对 是 我正和她们见面呢 |
[24:23] | – Right. The one from the glove. – I’m sorry. I can’t imagine- | – 好吧 手套里的指纹 – 对不起 我不能想象- |
[24:27] | – Whose kid is this? – Whose little girl is that? | – 这是谁的孩子 – 那是谁的女儿 |
[24:29] | Are you sure? Thanks. | 你确定吗 谢谢 |
[24:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:34] | The print we found on the rubber glove at the crime scene | 我们在犯罪现场发现的在手套里的指纹 |
[24:37] | it doesn’t match either wife. | 和两个妻子都不匹配 |
[24:39] | Oh, so it’s back to square one. | 哦 所以又回到原点 |
[24:43] | Are you sure I can’t get anyone a soda? | 你确定没人想喝汽水吗 |
[24:49] | Hey. Dr. Brennan, right? | 嘿 Dr. Brennan 对吧 |
[24:51] | Rebecca, hi. | Rebecca 你好 |
[24:52] | Is he in there? | 他在吗 |
[24:53] | He is. But it’s not a good time. | 在的 不过这不是个很好的时间 |
[24:57] | Not that my powers of discernment | 不是说我对于区分时机的好坏 |
[24:59] | have ever been particularly sharp | 是有多敏锐的洞察力 |
[25:01] | vis- à- vis good times from bad, but in this instance, | 但是在这个情况下 |
[25:04] | it’s bad. | 是坏时机 |
[25:06] | And I thought Seeley was exaggerating about you. | 我还以为Seeley对你的形容太夸张了 |
[25:08] | With regard to… | 关于… |
[25:10] | Just tell him to give me a call. | 就跟他说给我回电话 |
[25:15] | Hey. Can I ask you something? | 嘿 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[25:19] | Why did you say no? | 你为什么没同意呢 |
[25:21] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[25:22] | When he asked you to marry him? | 当他跟你求婚的时候 |
[25:24] | I mean, he seems an ideal candidate. | 我是说 他看上去条件不错的 |
[25:26] | Strong, alpha male, good protective instincts. | 强壮 领袖人物 本能保护者 |
[25:29] | And I should discuss this with you why? | 我有什么必须要和你讨论这事的理由吗 |
[25:32] | It’s just- | 只是 |
[25:33] | I’m not sure he knows. And… | 我不知道他是否清楚 而且 |
[25:36] | I think it bothers him. | 我觉得这让他很困扰 |
[25:43] | I’ve always taken care of myself. | 我总是照顾我自己的 |
[25:45] | To a fault sometimes. | 有的时候这也是个错误 |
[25:47] | And when we got pregnant, Seeley proposed. | 当我怀孕的时候 Seeley求婚了 |
[25:51] | But I didn’t want to be one of those women | 但是我并不想成为那种女人 |
[25:53] | who gets married out of need. | 因为需要而结婚 |
[25:55] | So I said no. | 所以我拒绝了 |
[25:58] | I can see that. | 我能理解 |
[25:59] | By the time that I realized I’d made a mistake | 当我意识到我错了的时候 |
[26:01] | that I’d still be the same person, | 我意识到结婚与否 我依然是我 |
[26:04] | I think there’s a moment for 2 people. | 我觉得对于两个人而言是有时机之说的 |
[26:08] | A single moment where they can either catch fire or… | 两个人是否能有火花是在一瞬间决定的 |
[26:14] | Seeley and I, we missed our moment. | Seeley和我 我们错过了那个瞬间 |
[26:17] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[26:19] | I’m trying. But | 我正努力试着明白 但是 |
[26:20] | the “single moment” thesis doesn’t explain… | 某一瞬间这个理论无法解释… |
[26:23] | Why we still get together. | 我们依旧还在一起 |
[26:25] | Fall together really. | 实际上是共浴甜蜜 |
[26:28] | Because I think that we just feel what used to be there. | 因为我认为我们感觉到了曾经的感受 |
[26:34] | And we miss it. | 而且我们怀念那种感受 |
[26:36] | I think Booth thinks you didn’t marry him | 我想Booth觉得你不嫁给他 |
[26:38] | because he wouldn’t make a good father. | 是因为他无法成为一个好父亲 |
[26:41] | What? | 啥 |
[26:42] | He worries about it himself. | 他自己担心这个 |
[26:44] | What he does for a living. | 他的工作 |
[26:45] | His past as a sniper. | 他作为狙击手的过去 |
[26:47] | Oh, God. | 哦 天 |
[26:52] | Uh, do me a favor? | 呃 帮我个忙 |
[26:53] | Don’t tell him that I came by, okay? | 别告诉他我来过 好吗 |
[26:56] | Please. | 拜托 |
[27:08] | Man, what I would’ve given to have been a fly on the wall | 神啊 我可真的希望变成墙上的一只苍蝇 |
[27:10] | when you told those wives. | 就在你告诉那些妻子真相的现场 |
[27:11] | You would’ve been swatted, trust me. | 你会被拍死的 相信我 |
[27:14] | No match on the prints from our nationwide database either. | 在我们全国数据库里也无法找到匹配的指纹 |
[27:17] | At least we can assume our killer was a first- time offender. | 至少我们可以假定凶手是一个初次罪犯 |
[27:20] | Great. Thanks, Bones. That narrows it down. | 好 谢谢 Bones 这可真缩小了范围 |
[27:22] | So I hear you’re back with your ex. | 我听说你和前任重归于好了 |
[27:25] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[27:25] | Your son must be thrilled. | 你儿子一定特别激动 |
[27:27] | I know I may thumb my nose at the hypocrisy of marriage | 我知道我可能对于婚姻是神圣的这一论点 |
[27:30] | as a sacred institution. | 是很鄙视的 |
[27:31] | But I think a boy truly benefits… | 但我认为孩子的确可以获益于… |
[27:32] | I am not back with my ex. | 我没和我前任在一起 |
[27:35] | Let me finish. A boy truly benefits | 让我说完 孩子的确可以获益于 |
[27:37] | from knowing where his parents stand, together or not. | 知道自己的父母的感情状况 在或不在一起 |
[27:40] | Like I once had this dancer down in Miami | 就像当年我在迈阿密的楼下有个舞者 |
[27:42] | whose stage name was Abbey Road. | 艺名叫Abbey Road |
[27:43] | Anyway, she had a kid too, right? | 总之 她也有个孩子 对吧 |
[27:45] | That’ll do, Ringo. | 够了 Ringo |
[27:46] | I think I scored, Dr. Brennan. | 我觉得我有所发现 Dr. Brennan |
[27:48] | Somebody just kill me right now. | 来个人现在就杀了我吧 |
[27:50] | Dr. Saroyan sent me back to the crime scene. | Dr. Saroyan让我回到犯罪现场 |
[27:52] | That’s a junction box with a single brown hair embedded. | 那是一个嵌着一根棕色头发的接线盒 |
[27:54] | This is at floor level? | 这个在楼板上 |
[27:56] | Across from where the bathtub had been. | 之前浴缸位置的对面 |
[27:58] | You’ll find its contours match our trauma wound. | 你能看出它的轮廓符合我们找到的创伤 |
[28:01] | Then let’s see if this hair is a match for Larry. | 接下来我们来看看这根头发是不是Larry的 |
[28:04] | Before you go, | 在你去之前 |
[28:05] | are we sure these copper bits are from the tub? | 我们确信这些铜块是浴缸掉下的吗 |
[28:08] | I assumed they’d come off the fixtures. | 我认为它们是脱落的卡具 |
[28:09] | Yeah, but…but the drain, the faucet and the spigots | 对 但是…但是排水道 水龙头以及连接管 |
[28:12] | they’re all pristine outside a scratch or 2. | 都是崭新的 只有一个到两个刮痕 |
[28:13] | Wait. Let me see that. | 等等 让我看下 |
[28:15] | It’s bird shot. Or it was. | 这是鸟枪子弹 或者说之前是 |
[28:18] | It’s compressed copper that’s frangible | 这是种易碎的压缩的铜 |
[28:19] | so it breaks apart on impact. | 所以当撞击时就裂开了 |
[28:21] | Could they kill a man? | 这能杀死一个人吗 |
[28:22] | I think our vice president disproved that possibility. | 我觉得我们的副总统证明了这种可能性是虚假的 |
[28:25] | Look, any ammo at close range will do the job. | 听着 任何近距离射击的弹药都能杀人 |
[28:27] | But at the very least, a gunshot would’ve sent Larry flying | 但是至少 枪击可以让Larry受到冲击 |
[28:30] | causing his head to hit this junction box. | 导致他撞到了接线盒上 |
[28:32] | – Which given his condition… – Would be fatal. | – 从他身体状况来看… – 可能是致命的 |
[28:41] | Okay. What you thought were teeth marks, Dr. Saroyan… | 好吧 Dr. Saroyan 你之前觉得是牙印的压痕 |
[28:44] | turned out to be Chinese characters engraved along the side. | 现在看是在侧面雕刻的中文汉字 |
[28:47] | What do they say? | 这些是什么意思 |
[28:48] | They says ” What make foolish man think I speak Chinese?” | 意思是 是谁让这个傻子认为我会说中文的 |
[28:53] | I thought you were half Chinese? | 我以为你有一半华人血统的 |
[28:55] | And I think you’re half Swedish. | 我还知道你有一半瑞典血统呢 |
[28:56] | Let’s hear some Swedish. | 说两句瑞典语让我们听听 |
[28:57] | What is it, Angela, please? | 到底是什么 Angela 拜托 |
[29:00] | It’s a chopstick. | 这是根筷子 |
[29:01] | Only it’s not the kind you eat with. | 只不过不是吃饭的那种 |
[29:03] | There’s another kind? | 还有另一种筷子吗 |
[29:04] | Well, you wouldn’t comb your hair with a fork, would you? | 我说 你是不会用叉子梳头的 对吗 |
[29:07] | My hair? | 头发 |
[29:08] | All right, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[29:09] | The one character that I was able to translate off the Internet | 其中一个汉字我通过网络翻译出来的是 |
[29:12] | is the word ” beauty,” | 这个词 美女 |
[29:14] | and I realized it’s meant for hair. | 我意识到筷子是用到头发上的 |
[29:16] | Where you twist it in a bun | 当你盘头的时候 |
[29:17] | and stick this through to hold it in place? | 把这个插进去固定的吗 |
[29:19] | But if that’s what this is, | 但是如果这是发簪的话 |
[29:21] | we can be pretty sure it wasn’t Larry’s. | 我们可以确定的是这不是Larry的 |
[29:25] | Thanks. Roommate says | 谢谢 室友说 |
[29:27] | she went to go meet some friends at the Beltway Burger. | 她去Beltway汉堡店去见朋友了 |
[29:29] | And you think it’s this Chloe girl because… | 你认为是这个叫Chloe的女孩是因为… |
[29:31] | Of the chopsticks, right? | 那根筷子 是吗 |
[29:32] | As soon as Cam said it, I knew it. | 当Cam说的时候 我就知道了 |
[29:34] | Because when I went to go see Pete, | 因为当我去看Pete的时候 |
[29:36] | she had chopsticks in the back of her hair. | 她在头发上插了根筷子 |
[29:37] | And how did Hodgins find out? | Hodgins是怎么发现的呢 |
[29:39] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[29:40] | “Yeah, I hear you’re back with your ex.” | 嘿 我听说你和你前任好上了 |
[29:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:43] | I assume it was Cam. | 我觉得是Cam说的 |
[29:44] | I was only trying to engage her in social intercourse. | 我只是试着通过社交礼仪跟她沟通 |
[29:46] | Excuse me? | 你说啥 |
[29:47] | Just trying to be normal. | 试着做个正常人 |
[29:49] | Congenial exchange with a coworker. | 和同事交换共同话题 |
[29:51] | And if that’s what gossip is, I don’t like it at all. | 如果那是所谓的八卦的话 我一点也不喜欢 |
[29:54] | Yeah, you think you don’t like it? I can’t stand. | 对 你觉得你不喜欢吗 我根本受不了 |
[29:56] | There it is. Beltway Burger. | 在那里 Beltway汉堡店 |
[30:17] | Hey, Chloe. Meetin’ some friends? | 嘿 Chloe 和朋友聚会呢吗 |
[30:19] | Oh, hi! You’re that F.B.I. guy! | 哦 嗨 你是那个FBI的人 |
[30:24] | Yes, I’m the F.B.I. guy. | 是的 我是那个FBI的人 |
[30:26] | So you worship at the temple of Beltway Burger too, huh? | 所以你也喜欢吃Beltway家的汉堡 是吗 |
[30:29] | Yeah, on occasion. | 对 偶尔 |
[30:30] | Yeah, I may be 90% vegetarian | 对 我可能有90%的时间是素食者 |
[30:32] | but their burgers can’t get enough of’em lately. | 但是最近我实在停不下来吃汉堡 |
[30:35] | How many weeks are you? | 你几周了 |
[30:38] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[30:38] | Pregnant. I could tell by your gait. | 怀孕 我能从你的步态里看出来 |
[30:41] | Your ilia – they’ve already started shifting to widen the birth canal. | 你的髂骨 – 它们已经开始为产道变宽了 |
[30:45] | You can tell that? | 你还能看出这个 |
[30:46] | So you are pregnant? | 所以你是怀孕了 |
[30:48] | 14 weeks. | 14周了 |
[30:50] | Booth Booth, | |
[30:52] | Chloe’s friends. | Chole的朋友 |
[30:53] | Chloe’s friends. | Chole的朋友 |
[30:54] | Taking the kids out for a little late night snack, ladies? | 女士们 把孩子带出来吃夜宵吗 |
[30:59] | Don’t tell me. Larry’s the father. | 别告诉我 Larry是父亲 |
[31:12] | There’s a playground about halfway between Gayle and me, | 在Gayle和我家的中间有个游乐场 |
[31:15] | designed for kids with special needs. | 是为特殊的孩子设计的 |
[31:17] | Rubber surfacing, high- back swings. | 橡胶表面 高靠背的秋千 |
[31:20] | I took Ray there last week, and Lila was there with Jenny. | 上周我带着Ray去了 然后Lila和Jenny也在那里 |
[31:23] | The kids started playing. We started talking. | 孩子们自己玩 我们就开始聊 |
[31:25] | And one topic led to another. | 一个话题接着一个话题 |
[31:27] | And- small world. | 世界太小 |
[31:29] | Yeah, too small. | 是的 太小了 |
[31:31] | What about Chloe? | Chloe呢 |
[31:32] | Well, after we got over the initial shock, | 嗯 当我们从最开始的惊讶中缓过来以后 |
[31:36] | like yesterday but real… | 恍如昨日… |
[31:37] | we decided to follow Larry to work the next morning | 我们决定第二天早晨跟踪Larry去工作 |
[31:40] | straight to a motel where Chloe was waiting. | 直接就到了Chloe等他的汽车旅馆 |
[31:43] | And if that wasn’t enough to make our heads explode, | 如果那不足以让我们当场气炸的话 |
[31:45] | we then had to find out about Chloe’s… condition. | 我们接下来发现Chole的情况后就够了 |
[31:48] | At which point, you knew it was time to confront Larry. | 在那时 你知道就是该和Larry对质的时候了 |
[31:51] | I had no idea that Larry was married. | 我不知道Larry结婚了 |
[31:54] | Let alone twice. | 更别说还两次 |
[31:55] | But since your prints match the one left in the rubber glove, | 但是因为你的指纹与在橡胶手套里的一致 |
[31:58] | we assume it wasn’t long before you found out. | 我们认为是距离你发现他脚踏三只船不久前 |
[32:00] | We checked your phone records, Gayle, and, uh.. | 我们检查了你的通话记录 Gayle 以及 呃… |
[32:02] | you didn’t leave Larry any messages after Friday night. | 你在周五晚上之后就再也没给Larry发过短信 |
[32:06] | The night you, Lila, and Chloe… | 你 Lila 以及Chloe那晚… |
[32:08] | told him you were going to see him together to get answers. | 告诉他要一起去跟他要个说法 |
[32:11] | So you found Larry at his job. | 所以你们在他工作的地方找到了Larry |
[32:13] | You shot him point- blank. | 你正面向他开枪 |
[32:15] | And you dragged his sorry ass back to the bathtub. | 然后你把这个可怜的家伙拖进浴缸 |
[32:17] | Where you doused him in sodium hypochlorite, calcium hypochlorite. | 接着你把他泡在了次氯酸钠 次氯酸钙里 |
[32:21] | Or as you and I like to call ’em, bleach and Quickie Plumber. | 或者用我们常用的名称 漂白剂以及水管通堵剂 |
[32:25] | Which, as an 8th- grade teacher, you knew would do the trick. | 作为一名八年级老师 你知道会产生什么反应 |
[32:28] | Simple earth science. | 简单的地球科学 |
[32:29] | Look, all that’s true. But we didn’t kill him | 听着 都是真的 但是我们没杀他 |
[32:31] | Really? Then who did? | 真的吗 谁杀了他 |
[32:33] | He killed himself. | 他自杀的 |
[32:34] | He killed himself. | 他自杀的 |
[32:35] | He killed himself. | 他自杀的 |
[32:38] | Larry was dead when you got there? | Larry在你们到那的时候就死了吗 |
[32:40] | On the bathroom floor. | 在浴室地板上 |
[32:41] | The gun was still in his mouth. | 枪还在他嘴里 |
[32:42] | The coward must’ve freaked at the thought of facing us together. | 那弱鸡一定想到要和我们一起对质就吓坏了 |
[32:45] | If we’d surprised him, maybe he’d still be alive. | 如果我们不打电话直接出现 也许他还活着 |
[32:47] | Back up. You’re saying that the gun was still in his mouth? | 等等 你说枪还在他嘴里吗 |
[32:51] | His finger was on the trigger. | 他的指头还在扳机上 |
[32:52] | It was awful. | 真是糟透了 |
[32:53] | And where’s the gun now? | 枪现在在哪呢 |
[32:56] | I buried it in my backyard. | 我埋在我后院了 |
[32:59] | That’s a good place for it. | 那可真是个好地方 |
[33:04] | – Unbelievable. – Yeah, you got that right. | – 不可思议 – 对 你说的对 |
[33:06] | You know what? They’re lying. | 你知道吗 她们在撒谎 |
[33:08] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[33:09] | Oh, come on. They’ve been lying since day one. | 她们从一开始就在撒谎 |
[33:10] | Between all of them, they should have a dozen Oscars by now. | 在她们之间 估计都能得数十个奥斯卡了 |
[33:12] | I know what those are. | 这次我知道那是什么 |
[33:13] | I mean, come on. Suicide? | 拜托 自杀? |
[33:14] | Bird shot or not, okay, every self- inflicted I’ve seen, | 鸟枪与否 所有我看过的自杀 |
[33:17] | the guy shoots himself, and he drops the gun. | 自己枪击自己的 枪都会掉下去 |
[33:19] | Right? It’s an automatic reaction. Bang, drop. | 是吧 那可是条件反射 砰 掉了 |
[33:22] | There’s no way the gun ends up in his mouth. | 没可能枪会在他嘴里的 |
[33:23] | Then we’d better go dig up that gun. | 那么我们最好去把那把枪挖出来 |
[33:25] | Seeley Seeley? | |
[33:27] | I’ll get the ball rolling. | 我先去查案子了 |
[33:31] | Was that Dr. Brennan? | 那不是Dr. Brennan吗 |
[33:32] | Uh- huh. | 对啊 |
[33:33] | Why are you here? | 你为啥在这 |
[33:35] | I needed to know | 我需要知道 |
[33:36] | if you were gonna coach Parker’s T- ball team this year. | 你今年要不要指导Parker的棒球队 |
[33:38] | You know I always coach Parker’s T- ball team. | 你知道我总是指导Parker的棒球队的 |
[33:41] | I didn’t wanna assume… | 我不想擅自认定… |
[33:42] | Okay, whoa. What is going on here, Rebecca? Okay? | 好吧 哇 发生什么了 Rebecca 好吧 |
[33:44] | Because, look, I thought we agreed here. | 因为 听着 我还以为我们都同意了 |
[33:46] | We cannot end up groping each other in the F.B.I. closet. | 我们不能最后沦落到在FBI的柜子里苟且 |
[33:49] | We can’t do that. We’re done. | 我们不能 结束了 |
[33:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:56] | Seeley, all the excuses | Seeley 所有的借口 |
[33:58] | I gave you for not wanting to get married, | 我告诉你我不想结婚的那些 |
[34:00] | my independence, your work… | 我的独立自主 你的工作… |
[34:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:03] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[34:07] | You are a wonderful father. | 你是个很棒的父亲 |
[34:12] | And Parker is a lucky kid. | Parker也是个幸运的孩子 |
[34:15] | Such a lucky kid. | 特别幸运的孩子 |
[34:19] | And obviously, | 而且显然 |
[34:21] | we still have feelings for each other. | 我们对彼此还有感觉 |
[34:26] | Do you still wanna marry me? | 你还想娶我吗 |
[34:30] | Rebecca Rebecca, | |
[34:34] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不想 |
[34:38] | I don’t wanna marry you either. | 我也不想和你结婚 |
[34:47] | Here are the forms for T- ball. | 这是棒球队的表格 |
[34:51] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[34:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:54] | And I’m gonna miss you too. | 我也会想你的 |
[34:56] | You know what I’m gonna miss the most? | 你知道我最想念的会是什么吗 |
[35:00] | Yeah. But let’s not go there. | 知道 但是我们还是别了 |
[35:18] | Okay. DNA on the barrel | 好吧 在枪管上的DNA |
[35:20] | confirms it was in Larry’s mouth at some point. | 证实在某一时刻枪的确被Larry含住 |
[35:23] | Yeah. Well, I still don’t buy it. | 是的 好吧 但我还是不信 |
[35:24] | You know, the kickback alone would’ve forced it out. | 仅仅是后坐力是足够让枪掉出来的 |
[35:27] | Unless he was dead before the shot. | 除非在受枪击前他就死了 |
[35:29] | Well, yeah, that’s true. But, uh… | 好吧 是 是这样 但是 呃… |
[35:32] | Wait, what? | 等下 什么 |
[35:33] | The inside of Larry’s skull is pitted, | Larry头骨内部是有凹痕的 |
[35:36] | which I had always attributed to the effects of the lye. | 我之前一直认为是碱液的作用 |
[35:39] | But each tiny hole matches perfectly with the bird shot | 但是每个小孔都和鸟枪子弹的 |
[35:42] | right down to these specks of copper. | 铜块的痕迹是匹配的 |
[35:44] | Are you saying that it was suicide? | 你是说这是自杀吗 |
[35:46] | I would, except these holes are void of blood | 我会这么说 但是这些小孔都没有血迹 |
[35:49] | which would suggest they were inflicted | 这说明这些凹痕 |
[35:51] | after blood stopped pumping through Larry’s head. | 是在Larry脑袋里的血液循环停止时强加上去的 |
[35:54] | No, keep talking. I’ll catch up. | 不用停 继续说 我能跟上 |
[35:56] | Well, unlike this blunt force trauma | 和这些钝器伤不同的是 |
[35:58] | no shortage of blood here. | 这里并不缺乏血迹 |
[36:00] | Proving he was dead before he was shot. | 证明在他被枪击前就死了 |
[36:03] | So now we’re talking about | 所以我们现在说的是 |
[36:05] | a faked homicide to cover up a faked suicide? | 一个被假的谋杀掩盖的假自杀吗 |
[36:08] | A faked suicide meant to cover up an actual, original murder. | 而假自杀是为了掩盖一个真实的 最初的谋杀 |
[36:12] | Now,just when you think things couldn’t get any more twisted. | 你觉得事情不能更扯的时候 现在 |
[36:15] | How’s this for a curveball? | 这个曲线球你们怎么看 |
[36:17] | In walks Cam. | Cam来了 |
[36:18] | After retrieving and reassembling every tooth from that tub, | 在我从那个浴缸里取回并且重新组装了所有的牙齿后 |
[36:21] | I now discover I had one extra. | 我现在发现我多了一个 |
[36:24] | Well, this is not a tooth. It’s a crown. | 这个不是牙齿 这是牙冠 |
[36:26] | Exactly. Any of your women happen to be missing one? | 完全正确 嫌疑人里有哪个女人恰好少了一个吗 |
[36:29] | Not that I could see. | 我没发现 |
[36:30] | Well, it wouldn’t be theirs anyway. | 不可能是她们的 |
[36:32] | It’s sized for a man. | 这尺码是男性的 |
[36:33] | I knew that. | 我知道的 |
[36:35] | A man’s tooth, and it’s not Larry’s. | 男性的牙齿 还不是Larry的 |
[36:36] | It’s not a tooth. It’s a crown | 这不是牙齿 这是牙冠 |
[36:38] | whereby a dentist files down an existing tooth… | 是当牙医将现有的牙齿挫平后… |
[36:41] | I know what a crown is, Bones. | 我知道牙冠是什么 Bones |
[36:45] | Except Pete called it a root canal. | 不过Pete管这个叫根管治疗 |
[36:50] | Pete Pete. | |
[36:56] | Yeah, right there. | 啊 我在呢 |
[36:57] | Well, look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[36:58] | Returning to the scene of the crime. | 回到犯罪现场 |
[37:00] | Funny. I was gonna say that to you. | 有意思 我还想跟你说这句台词呢 |
[37:01] | – Okay, boys, that’s lunch. Let’s go. – All right. | – 好吧 兄弟们 饭点到了 去吧 – 好吧 |
[37:04] | Why? No, no. I’m talking about that. | 什么 不 不 我在说那个 |
[37:06] | Look at my wall there. Who’s gonna pay for that? | 看看在那边的墙 谁来赔偿那个呢 |
[37:08] | Let’s find out. | 我们看着办 |
[37:09] | Smile for me, Pete. | 笑一个 Pete |
[37:10] | Whoa! Back off! What’s this about? | 哇 起开 这是什么 |
[37:12] | Temporary crown, maxillary central incisor. | 临时牙冠 上颌骨中切齿 |
[37:15] | Turn around, Pete. | 转过去 Pete |
[37:15] | Like I have the slightest idea how Larry got in that tub? | 就像我知道Larry怎么到那个浴缸里似的 |
[37:18] | Actually, on that detail, we’re quite sure you don’t. | 事实上 那个细节 我们确定你不知道 |
[37:20] | Making that look on your face | 你现在的表情 |
[37:21] | when you saw it all the more priceless. | 你要能看见就知道有多精彩了 |
[37:24] | That’s because I didn’t know what happened- | 那是因为我不知道发生了什么- |
[37:25] | Well, let me tell you what I know, Pete. Okay? | 好吧让我告诉你我知道的 Pete 好吗 |
[37:27] | I know Larry owed you 85 grand. | 我知道Larry欠了你8.5万美金 |
[37:29] | So Friday night you come here | 所以周五晚上你来到这里 |
[37:31] | to have a little talk to him about it. | 和他稍微谈谈 |
[37:32] | And about the same time, | 但是与此同时 |
[37:34] | he gets a phone call from his very unhappy wives. | 他接到一通来自他非常生气的妻子们的电话 |
[37:37] | Wives? | 妻子们 |
[37:37] | Yeah. Which puts Larry in a really bad place. | 对 这把Larry逼到了一个很不好的境地 |
[37:40] | So when you asked him, | 所以当你问他 |
[37:41] | “Hey, you know, where’s my money?” | 嘿 我的钱哪里去了 |
[37:42] | He pretty much blows you off. | 他很可能糊弄了事 |
[37:44] | Like he has more important things to worry about. | 就像他还有更重要的事情担心似的 |
[37:46] | Bad enough that Larry rips you off, | Larry仅仅骗了你的钱就算了 |
[37:48] | but he disrespects you on top of it? | 但是他竟然还不尊重你 |
[37:50] | That’s not gonna happen in this lifetime. | 这辈子这种事都不可以发生的 |
[37:52] | So it got physical. | 所以你们就动手了 |
[37:53] | Larry knocked your crown loose. | Larry把你的牙冠打松了 |
[37:55] | And you shoved him down here, | 然后你把他推倒了 |
[37:57] | where he hit his head on the socket casing. | 当他撞到接线盒的时候 |
[38:00] | I- I- I swear he didn’t land hard. | 我 我 我发誓他摔得没多重 |
[38:03] | With his O.I. condition, | 他有成骨不全症 |
[38:05] | it didn’t matter. Wouldn’t take much. | 就无所谓了 不需要多重 |
[38:08] | It was an accident. I’m sorry. | 是场意外 我很抱歉 |
[38:11] | So sorry you had to cover it up? | 抱歉到你必须要掩盖事实吗 |
[38:13] | Stick a cheap shotgun in his mouth, | 拿把便宜的枪塞进他的嘴里 |
[38:14] | pull the trigger and make manslaughter look like suicide. | 按下扳机然后让他看上去是自杀 |
[38:16] | The guy had ripped me off for enough. | 这个人已经骗了我很多钱了 |
[38:19] | I couldn’t let him ruin me too. | 我不能让他也毁了我 |
[38:20] | And you can live with that? | 你就能这样安心活着吗 |
[38:22] | A person can live with anything if they don’t think too hard. | 如果不去想太多的话 人还是可以安心活下去的 |
[38:25] | Let’s try this again, Pete. Turn around. | 咱再来一次吧 Pete 转过身去 |
[38:28] | How did he get in the tub? | 他是怎么进到浴缸里的啊 |
[38:30] | It’s been driving me nuts. | 这都要把我逼疯了 |
[38:32] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[38:33] | Try not to think about it. | 试着别去想太多 |
[38:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[38:37] | The irony is that I cannot think of a single woman | 讽刺的是我无法想象会有一个女人 |
[38:40] | who would want 3 husbands. | 会想要三个丈夫 |
[38:42] | Good thing. | 真棒 |
[38:43] | A guy would never be stupid enough to let it happen. | 男人也不至于蠢到让这事发生的地步 |
[38:46] | Excuse me. These women were not stupid. | 不好意思 这些女人并不蠢 |
[38:49] | And that is completely gross. | 而且那也太恶心了 |
[38:51] | But comfy. | 但是舒服啊 |
[38:53] | Welcome back by the way. | 顺便说下欢迎回来 |
[38:55] | What? | 什么 |
[38:56] | Well, after 2 days of inappropriate comments, | 经过两天不当的评论后 |
[38:58] | you’re back to judging me for gross behavior. | 你重新回归到批判我恶心的行为的状态 |
[39:01] | When am I ever appropriate? | 我什么时候恰当过 |
[39:02] | Good point. | 很好的论点 |
[39:04] | Maybe it was just the judging me I missed. | 可能我只是怀念对我的批判吧 |
[39:07] | Ah, the woman I know and love- | 啊 我认识并且爱着的女人- |
[39:11] | in a purely nonromantic, happy- to- be- judged way. | 以一种纯粹的不带浪漫色彩的 喜爱被批判的方式 |
[39:15] | Well- | 好吧 |
[39:17] | – Anyway. – These women. | – 无论如何 – 这些女人 |
[39:19] | Right. Not stupid. | 好吧 不蠢 |
[39:21] | And frankly, that they allowed themselves to be duped, | 而且实话说 她们让自己轻易被骗 |
[39:25] | is a sad statement on how lean the market is out there. | 悲哀地说明了男女供求市场的不平衡 |
[39:28] | I resent that. I’m out there. | 好讨厌啊 我还单着呢 |
[39:30] | You certainly are. | 你的确是 |
[39:32] | Well, how not stupid could these women have been | 这些女人怎么可能不蠢呢 |
[39:34] | to think that they could get away with faking a murder? | 她们认为她们可以通过伪造谋杀而脱罪 |
[39:36] | Or how compassionate were they | 或者 她们是有多么有同情心 |
[39:37] | to recognize that they were all in the same boat. | 意识到她们都是在一条船上的人 |
[39:39] | So why let Larry take his insurance money with him? | 所以凭什么让Larry带着他的保险离开呢 |
[39:42] | Yeah. A lot a good it’ll do ’em in jail. | 对 在监狱里面她们也能用它做很多事 |
[39:48] | So you never said how it ended up with Rebecca. | 所以你没说和Rebecca最后怎样了 |
[39:51] | Well, yeah, it ended. | 啊 对 结束了 |
[39:52] | The only time we’ll ever spend together is with Parker. | 我们只会在和Parker一起的时候在一块儿了 |
[39:55] | You sure that’s what you want? | 你确定那是你想要的吗 |
[39:56] | You know what, Bones? | 你知道吗 Bones |
[39:57] | It might be all anthropology to you, | 对你而言可能都只是人类学 |
[39:59] | but there are certain people that you just can’t sleep with. | 但是你就是不可以和某些人睡一起 |
[40:01] | I mean, you can pretend that it’s just sex. | 我说 你可以假装仅仅是性 |
[40:04] | You can lie to yourself, and you can say that it’s all good. | 你可以欺骗你自己 然后你可以说没问题 |
[40:08] | But, um, there’s just…There’s too many strings and | 但是 呃 只是…有太多藕断丝连以及 |
[40:11] | and too much at stake, you know? | 危如累卵 你懂吗 |
[40:15] | Too much too lose. | 要失去太多东西 |
[40:18] | Yeah. I can see that. | 嗯 我能懂 |
[40:23] | It’s over, you know? | 结束了 明白吗 |
[40:26] | I appreciate, you know, your support in that. | 谢谢你的支持 |
[40:30] | I will. And if you should slip, | 我会的 如果你不小心失足了 |
[40:33] | I will… keep my mouth shut about it. | 我会…守口如瓶的 |
[40:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:38] | But, I mean, it’s not like I’m gonna… | 但是 并不是说我会… |
[40:40] | No, I mean with anybody. | 不 我是说和任何人 |
[40:42] | I’m sure Rebecca’s not your only option | 我确定Rebecca不是你解决生理需求的 |
[40:44] | for satisfying biological urges. | 唯一的选择 |
[40:53] | Please tell me these women are not going to jail. | 请告诉我这些女人不会进监狱的 |
[40:56] | After trying to bilk the insurance system, | 她们试图骗保 |
[40:57] | as I imagine, they’ll get nothing less than a firing squad. | 我猜 她们除了被枪决之外什么都得不到 |
[40:59] | Not if they never filed a claim. | 如果她们不提出索赔就没事 |
[41:01] | Because our friends here caught them. | 因为我们的朋友们抓住了她们 |
[41:04] | Well, you’re both kinda right. | 好吧 你们两个都有道理 |
[41:05] | Given their kids and the circumstances, | 从她们的孩子及情况来看 |
[41:07] | the D.A. is gonna offer probation provided that | 检察官会考虑缓刑 |
[41:10] | all 3 women show remorse and attend mandatory counseling. | 如果这三个女人有悔改之意并且参加强制心理疏导的话 |
[41:14] | In exchange for movie rights I hope. | 作为交换 你和我得去看电影 |
[41:16] | You know they’re gonna get calls. | 你知道她们会接到电话的 |
[41:17] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[41:20] | Hey, nice going by the way. | 嘿 干得漂亮 |
[41:23] | Cam tells me you’re back with your ex. | Cam告诉我你和前任重归于好了 |
[41:24] | Cam Cam? | |
[41:27] | Cam in her office? | Cam在她办公室里吗 |
[41:30] | I said something wrong. | 我说了些错话 |
[41:33] | Ooh, would it be gossip if I told you? | 哦 如果我告诉你 算八卦吗 |
[41:36] | I hope so. | 我希望这样 |
[41:58] | Wow. That was, uh… | 哇 那真是 呃… |
[42:02] | That was… | 那真是… |
[42:04] | – Wicked? – Yeah. | – 恶劣 – 对 |
[42:07] | And a huge mistake. | 也是个大错误 |
[42:09] | Not if we don’t do it again. | 如果我们不再做就没事了 |
[42:12] | Deal. | 成交 |
[42:13] | Deal. | 成交 |
[42:14] | Not after tonight I mean. | 我是说在今晚之后 |
[42:17] | – Never again. – No. | – 再也不 – 再不 |