时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | You like this song? | 你喜欢这首歌吗 |
[00:12] | Nobody likes this song. | 没人喜欢这首歌 |
[00:14] | You’re dancing to it. | 然而你在跟着节奏跳舞啊 |
[00:16] | I may be swaying a little. | 我就随便晃晃 |
[00:19] | And humming. | 你还在哼歌呢 |
[00:20] | Bones, you know, it’s just something that you do in the elevator. | Bones 有时候人在电梯里就是会这样的 |
[00:23] | Buddhists say that if we can lose ourselves in the moment, | 佛祖说如果我们能不受外物和欲望的干扰 |
[00:27] | without distraction or desire, we experience truth. | 忘我的体会当下 就能感知真了 |
[00:32] | Why can’t you just hum like a normal, happy person? | 你就不能像个快乐的普通人一样哼哼歌么 |
[00:38] | Not really in the mood. | 我实在是没心情 |
[00:40] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 我们到了 |
[00:49] | Special Agent Booth. | 特别探员Booth |
[00:52] | And I’m going to assume this is Dr. Brennan. | 我想这位就是Dr. Brennan |
[00:54] | Bones, Alex Radziwill. | Bones 这是Alex Radziwill |
[00:55] | He’s, uh, you know, from the State Department. | 他来自国务院 |
[00:59] | – Why’d you say it like that? – Booth believes the State Department | – 你干嘛这么说话 – 因为Booth觉得 |
[01:01] | was put on Earth to protect bad guys from the FBI. | 国务院的存在就是保护坏人免于FBI的惩罚的 |
[01:04] | – I count 3 dead? – 4. There’s one behind the bar. | – 我数了一下 三人死亡吗 – 四人 吧台后面还有一个 |
[01:07] | Already ID’d as the bartender. | 已经确认身份了 是酒保 |
[01:09] | This was a cocktail party after a conference | 这是南美打击毒品走私大会 |
[01:10] | on drug trafficking in South America. | 之后的鸡尾酒派对 |
[01:13] | The keynote speaker was Colombian judicial attaché Dolores Ramos. | 演讲人是哥伦比亚的司法专员Dolores Ramos |
[01:16] | Did she survive? | 她幸存下来了吗 |
[01:17] | Minor burns, smoke inhalation, she’ll be fine. | 少量烧伤 吸入一点烟尘 她没什么事 |
[01:20] | Luck of the draw. | 很走运 |
[01:21] | You seem uncomfortable. Does his size make you self- conscious? | 你看起来很不自在啊 是他的身高让你觉得不好意思吗 |
[01:25] | Bones Bones! | |
[01:25] | It’s a condition; skeletal dysplasia. | 这是种疾病 骨骼发育不良 |
[01:28] | Pseudo achondroplasia or SED congenita? | 假性软骨发育不全还是先天性脊椎骨骺发育不良 |
[01:31] | Bones Bones! | |
[01:31] | Dr. Brennan, I can see that you’re a straightforward person | Dr. Brennan 我知道你是个直接的人 |
[01:33] | and as much as I appreciate that quality, | 尽管我认为这是个很好的品质 |
[01:36] | what you’re asking me is neither your business nor relevant. | 但你问我的问题既不是你的工作也和你没关系 |
[01:39] | But it’s my business because I’m a forensic anthropologist. | 这是我的工作 我是个法医人类学家 |
[01:42] | But you’re right, it’s not relevant. | 但你说的对 确实和我没关系 |
[01:44] | So what happened here? Bomb? | 好了 这里发生了什么 炸弹吗 |
[01:46] | The blast came from the room next door. | 爆炸是从隔壁房间开始的 |
[01:47] | Your people are working on the cause right now. | 你们的人正在确定爆炸原因 |
[01:50] | I’m betting Colombian drug types. | 我猜这是哥伦比亚毒枭的风格 |
[01:52] | They just love blowing people up. | 他们超爱把人炸上天 |
[01:54] | Before she was attached to the embassy, | Dolores Ramos在成为大使之前 |
[01:55] | Dolores Ramos was a prosecutor in Bogotá. | 曾是波哥大的检察官 |
[01:58] | She had plenty of enemies in the cartels. | 她在贩毒集团中树敌颇多 |
[02:00] | You ID anyone else besides the bartender? | 除了酒保之外你们确认了其他人的身份吗 |
[02:02] | Hector Madure, Chief of Police from Quito, Ecuador… | Hector Madure 来自厄瓜多尔 基多的警长 |
[02:05] | I brought you in to confirm the identity of his wife. | 我叫你来是为了确认他妻子的身份 |
[02:07] | She’s the extra- crispy one. | 她被烧的太严重了 |
[02:11] | Father Gabriel Ruiz. | Gabriel Ruiz神父 |
[02:14] | He ran a drug program for kids in Bogotá. | 他在波哥大运营一个少年儿童戒毒组织 |
[02:16] | Well, you know, it’s a big score for the drug cartels. | 看来 贩毒集团的嫌疑又多了一分啊 |
[02:18] | Any one of these people, you know, make a good target. | 这些人里随便哪一个 都是不错的目标 |
[02:21] | I’m gonna check on the condition of the survivors. | 我去看看幸存者的情况 |
[02:23] | If you need anything, just holler. | 你如果需要什么 喊我就好 |
[02:25] | Will do. See ya. | 好的 待会见 |
[02:28] | What do you got, Bones? | Bones 看出什么了吗 |
[02:30] | Female, mid 40s. | 女性 40多岁中期 |
[02:33] | The bone structure fits this picture | 骨骼结构和Constanza Madure的照片 |
[02:34] | of Constanza Madure pretty closely. | 几乎吻合 |
[02:38] | Dental work will confirm. | 牙科记录应该可以确定 |
[02:41] | And the debris embedded in the remains suggests an explosion. | 遗体中的碎片表明这里曾经发生爆炸 |
[02:45] | So does that giant hole in the wall there. | 从墙上这个大窟窿也看得出来 |
[02:49] | Hmm. Part of the navicular, the top of the left foot. | 嗯 部分舟骨 左脚的顶部 |
[02:53] | Not hers. | 不是她的 |
[02:55] | There are other bone shards scattered here. | 这周围散落着其他的骨骼碎片 |
[02:58] | You mean like extra bits? | 你的意思是 有多余的部分吗 |
[02:59] | Yes. These are fragmented from the blast. | 是啊 这些是爆炸产生的碎片 |
[03:04] | All these bone fragments here in the wall. | 嵌入墙体的这些骨骼碎片 |
[03:10] | I think someone was standing in this room | 我认为爆炸时 |
[03:13] | very close to the bomb when it went off. | 房间里有人离炸弹距离非常近 |
[03:15] | Well, it had to be the bomber, right? | 那一定是罪犯对吧 |
[03:16] | I mean, talk about instant karma. | 恶有恶报嘛 |
[03:18] | The question is, where are the rest of his remains? | 问题是 他尸体的其他部分哪去了 |
[03:21] | Vaporized, maybe? | 可能是蒸发了吧 |
[03:23] | Unlikely. | 不太可能 |
[03:27] | What do ya got? | 你发现什么了 |
[03:27] | An external occipital protuberance. | 一块枕外隆起 |
[03:31] | Fissures indicate thermal detachment. | 裂缝显示是因受热分离 |
[03:33] | It’s the back of a human skull. | 这是一个人类头骨的后半部分 |
[03:34] | Cam! Any of your bodies missing a protuberance? | Cam 你那边有尸体缺少枕骨隆突吗 |
[03:37] | No, all these remains are fully intact. | 没有 所有遗体骨骼都完好 |
[03:40] | Fully intact. | 都完好啊 |
[03:45] | Not all of them. | 看来不是每个人都完好了 |
[04:25] | Arson investigator say that the explosion definitely originated in the room | 纵火调查员说爆炸的来源确定了 |
[04:29] | next to the cocktail party. | 是在鸡尾酒会旁的房间里 |
[04:31] | Who was checked in there? | 谁登记住在那间房 |
[04:32] | Nobody. It was being renovated. | 没人 那间房在翻修 |
[04:34] | Paint, combustibles, they would have added | 油漆 其他易燃物 |
[04:36] | to the force of the fire and explosion. | 都要被列为爆炸和火灾的起因 |
[04:38] | So maybe the bomber got caught by his own explosion. | 所以我们的爆炸犯可能是死于他自己引起的爆炸 |
[04:42] | Her own explosion. | 是她自己 |
[04:43] | The bomber is a female? | 爆炸犯是女性吗 |
[04:45] | The sciatic notch doesn’t lie. | 髋部的凹槽是不会撒谎的 |
[04:47] | Neither does the vagina. | 阴道也不会 |
[04:48] | Whoa. Wait a minute. Whoa. Wait a minute. | 哇哦 等等等等 |
[04:52] | You’re saying the skull’s so hot that it explodes, | 你刚说头骨已经热到爆炸了 |
[04:54] | but the, uh, girlie parts are still intact? | 但是 她的女性器官还完好吗 |
[04:57] | She was thrown into that chandelier above the fire. | 她被掀到火焰上方的吊灯上去了 |
[04:59] | The deep tissue remained intact. | 所以深部组织得以保持完整 |
[05:01] | Thank you for that. Uh… | 谢谢解释 |
[05:02] | Particulates embedded in the remains | 嵌入遗体的微粒 |
[05:04] | are a combination of glass, wood splinters, | 有玻璃 碎木片 |
[05:06] | plaster and drywall. | 石膏和墙皮 |
[05:08] | The bomber is Caucasian, 5- feet- 4, late teens, early 20’s | 爆炸犯是个白种人 一米六五 二十岁左右 |
[05:12] | Still no ID. | 身份未知 |
[05:13] | Hair sample makes her a bleach- bottle blonde. | 头发样本显示她的金发是漂染的 |
[05:15] | Ankylosis in the right trochlea | 右滑车关节强直 |
[05:17] | and capitulum scaphoid. | 舟骨小头也是 |
[05:19] | Occupational markers from carrying a tray. | 这是端着托盘留下的职业痕迹 |
[05:22] | Mad bomber teenage assassin waitress? | 疯狂的少女服务生爆炸犯吗 |
[05:25] | She might not have had a choice. | 她可能没有选择 |
[05:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[05:27] | The cartels force people to do what they want. | 贩毒集团强迫人们做他们不想做的事 |
[05:29] | Your waitress refuses, the cartel wipes out her family. | 这个服务生如果拒绝 毒枭就血洗她全家 |
[05:32] | I’m running chemiluminescence tests now | 我现在要做个化学发光测试 |
[05:34] | to get a chemical fingerprint, | 来获取化学物质痕迹 |
[05:35] | then chromatography to see what triggered the blast. | 然后用层析法来看看是什么引起了爆炸 |
[05:39] | I scanned the skull and reconstructed a face. | 我扫描了头骨 重建了脸部模型 |
[05:48] | Send it over to Booth. | 给Booth发过去吧 |
[05:50] | If drugs are involved, maybe she has a record. | 如果这事与毒品有关 她可能有犯罪记录 |
[05:52] | Yeah, I already did that. | 嗯 我已经发了 |
[05:53] | Listen, people, please, don’t be sending stuff | 拜托大家听好了 不要在没有通知我的情况下 |
[05:56] | without informing me first. | 给别人发资料 |
[05:57] | But you wanted her to send it. I heard you. | 但是你想让她发啊 我听到你说了 |
[05:59] | But not without first… | 但是不要在我说之前 |
[06:01] | Just run everything by me first, okay? | 拜托做什么都先和我说一下好不好 |
[06:04] | Every circus needs a ringmaster. In this circus, it’s me. | 每个马戏团都需要演出指挥 在这里我是指挥 |
[06:10] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:11] | All we ask at the State Department | 国务院的要求只是 |
[06:13] | is that you treat this woman with the respect | 你们对这个女人尊敬一点 |
[06:15] | she is due as a friend of this country. | 因为她是这个国家的朋友 |
[06:17] | I know how to question the witness. | 我知道怎么询问目击者 |
[06:19] | I am here at the request of the Colombian ambassador, | 我是受哥伦比亚大使 |
[06:22] | Judge Ramos and the State Department. | Ramos法官和国务院之托来陪同的 |
[06:24] | That’s disingenuous. | 这不可能 |
[06:26] | What are the chances that all 3 would ask you separately? | 这三方怎么可能分别请你陪同 |
[06:29] | Why are you being so confrontational? | 你为什么要抬杠 |
[06:31] | You’re used to people deferring to you because of your size. | 你习惯于人们因为你的身材而服从于你 |
[06:33] | It’s a normal response that you take advantage of. | 你却利用人们这种心理占便宜 |
[06:36] | – I don’t like it. – Here we go. | – 我不喜欢你这种态度 – 得 |
[06:38] | See, even you don’t want to say anything | 你看 即使是你也不会说 |
[06:40] | to hurt his tiny feelings. | 伤害他小感受的话 |
[06:41] | I don’t mean that your feelings are tiny. | 我不是说你的感受很小 |
[06:43] | I mean that you have feelings about being tiny. | 我是说你关于身材矮小的感受 |
[06:45] | The ramifications and repercussions | 你们拒绝合作 |
[06:47] | of impeded access will comprise | 将会对你方与我方的 |
[06:49] | accommodative responses detrimental | 共同努力 |
[06:51] | to your unabated participation in our shared endeavors. | 造成有害的后果和影响 |
[06:56] | That’s State Department speak. “We don’t do it his way, we’ll get fired.” | 这是国务院的说法 我们不按他说的做 就会被开除 |
[06:59] | See? If a regular- sized person tried to intimidate you, | 你看 如果一个正常身高的人试图恐吓你 |
[07:02] | you’d threaten to kick him through the window, | 你会威胁说要把他扔出窗户 |
[07:04] | but because in his case it’s an actual physical possibility… | 但是因为他这个情况你这么说真的有可能实现… |
[07:07] | – Let’s just question the judge. – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 我们还是先给法官做笔录吧 – 谢谢合作 – 不客气 |
[07:13] | That was a nice moment, you know? Me translating for you. | 刚才感觉不错吧 我还能给你做翻译 |
[07:16] | I was speaking with Father Ruiz when the bomb went off. | 炸弹爆炸时我在和Ruiz神父聊天 |
[07:20] | I believe his body protected me from the blast. | 我想是他的身体在爆炸时保护了我 |
[07:23] | I was barely touched. | 我几乎没受伤 |
[07:25] | Father Ruiz was a very close friend of ours. | Ruiz神父是我们很好的朋友 |
[07:27] | Did you see this woman at the hospitality suite | 爆炸发生时 |
[07:31] | at the time of the explosion? | 你在酒店套房看到这个女人了吗 |
[07:32] | – No. – You sure? | – 没有 – 你确定吗 |
[07:34] | She wasn’t serving drinks, anything like that? | 她没在端酒吗 |
[07:37] | The service staff were all from the embassy. | 服务生都是大使馆安排的 |
[07:39] | – Who is she? – She may have been the bomber. | – 她是谁 – 她可能是爆炸犯 |
[07:41] | Mr. Radziwill Mr. Radziwill? | |
[07:42] | The State Department recognizes Judge Ramos | 国务院认为Ramos法官 |
[07:45] | as a great friend to this country | 是我国的重要盟友 |
[07:47] | and has charged me with keeping her apprised of this investigation. | 并要求我告知关于此次调查的一切事宜 |
[07:50] | Did you or anyone receive any threats | 在大会之前你和使馆的其他人 |
[07:52] | at the embassy before the conference? | 有收到过任何威胁吗 |
[07:54] | We are always receiving threats. | 我们一直在收到威胁 |
[07:56] | It’s a fact of life for us. | 已经是我们生活里的常态了 |
[07:58] | The government provides my wife and our family with bodyguards. | 政府为我太太和我的家人提供保镖 |
[08:01] | We have lost loved ones in the past. | 我们曾失去过家人 |
[08:04] | A daughter 8 years ago. | 八年前我们失去了女儿 |
[08:07] | Our condolences. | 我们深表同情 |
[08:09] | Do you believe this woman to be connected to the cartels? | 你们认为这个女人与贩毒集团有关联吗 |
[08:11] | We haven’t identified her yet. | 我们还没能确认她的身份 |
[08:13] | Perhaps, Judge Ramos, your friends | Ramos法官 也许您在 |
[08:14] | in Colombian law enforcement could be of help. | 哥伦比亚执法部门的朋友能提供一些帮助 |
[08:16] | Yes, of course. | 好的 没问题 |
[08:19] | Anything to aid the investigation. | 只要对调查有益 |
[08:21] | Thank you, Judge Ramos. That’s all for now. | 谢谢您 Ramos 法官 先到这吧 |
[08:25] | Hey, can you upload the pictures from this camera? | 嘿 你能上传这个相机里的照片吗 |
[08:28] | Am I going to regret it? | 我会后悔吗 |
[08:29] | What kind of guy do you think I am? | 你把我想成什么人了 |
[08:31] | It’s just that men sometimes think things are funny | 有时候男人们觉得好笑的事情 |
[08:34] | that women merely find gross. | 女人只是觉得恶心 |
[08:36] | They’re pictures of the hotel room. | 是酒店房间的照片啦 |
[08:38] | I went there to collect some samples. | 我去采集样品 |
[08:42] | See? The heat blast deposited | 看到了吗 热浪使得 |
[08:43] | the 1st layer of residue | 残渣沉积在墙壁表层 |
[08:45] | on the walls: hydrocarbons. | 成分是碳氢化合物 |
[08:46] | – The 1st layer? – Yep. Layer 2 | – 表层吗 – 是啊 下面的一层 |
[08:49] | I had to use an electron- capture detector to identify. | 我不得不用电子俘获检测器来确认 |
[08:51] | It was toluene and benzene; oxidized paint | 成分是甲苯和苯 氧化漆 |
[08:54] | which just exploded from the cans. | 是油漆罐爆炸产生的 |
[08:56] | The explosion was a 2- parter? | 是两种爆炸吗 |
[08:57] | More accurately, a fire then an explosion. | 准确来说 是先着火然后爆炸 |
[08:59] | But get this: I found a patch of wall | 但是看这个 我找到了一块 |
[09:03] | with only oxidized paint on it. | 只有氧化漆的墙面 |
[09:05] | Basically, a shadow. | 是个影子的形状 |
[09:06] | See, something was between the wall and the fire, | 你看 着火时这里有些东西 |
[09:08] | then was gone when the explosion occurred. | 但是爆炸发生时就不在了 |
[09:11] | Think you can figure out what it was? | 你能判断它是什么吗 |
[09:13] | I can try. | 我尽量 |
[09:15] | Cool. | 好的 |
[09:18] | I also found these blobs of melted something. | 我还找到了一团融化的东西 |
[09:22] | Yeah, not my department. | 嗯 那不归我管 |
[09:23] | You’re just trying to prolong this conversation. | 你现在只是在试图多说两句话了 |
[09:36] | – What do you want to know? – Everything. | – 你想知道什么 – 一切 |
[09:38] | The explosion shifted the placement of the teeth | 爆炸使牙齿移位到 |
[09:41] | in the maxilla and mandible. | 上下颌骨里了 |
[09:42] | I’ve repositioned them so that we can match the dentals. | 我重置了他们的位置这样就可以和牙齿记录匹配了 |
[09:45] | The computer is looking now. | 计算机正在查找 |
[09:48] | Why do you suddenly want to know everything? | 你为什么突然想知道一切了 |
[09:50] | I think there’s a tendency here for each of us to work too independently. | 我认为我们现在有种各干各的倾向 |
[09:54] | My closest acquaintance outside work | 我在工作之外的最熟的人 |
[09:56] | is a woman I know who’s a performance artist. | 是一个行为艺术家 |
[09:59] | Last month, she enclosed herself in a plastic box with 6 rabbits. | 上个月她把自己和六只兔子关在一个塑料箱子里了 |
[10:03] | It went over quite well. | 进展的很顺利 |
[10:04] | Perhaps you’ve heard of her? | 也许你听说过她 |
[10:06] | Zack, when I said “everything,” I meant just the case. | Zack 我说的一切 指的是案子 |
[10:11] | – Lisa Winokur. – Yeah, never heard of her. | – Lisa Winokur – 从没听过她 |
[10:14] | Me, neither. | 我也是 |
[10:15] | Isn’t she the rabbit woman? | 她不是兔子女郎吗 |
[10:16] | No, Lisa Winokur’s the woman in the chandelier. | 不 Lisa Winokur是吊灯上的女人 |
[10:19] | Oh, good. I’ll let Booth know you ID’d the victim. | 哦好 我会告诉Booth你确认了死者身份 |
[10:24] | If you’d like to know anything else… | 你如果想知道些别的 |
[10:25] | I think I’m up to speed for now, but thanks. | 谢谢 我想我已经跟上进度了 |
[10:29] | I saw about the explosion on the news, | 我在新闻里看到了这起爆炸 |
[10:33] | but Lisa wasn’t supposed to be working at the hotel last night. | 但昨晚Lisa没有排班 |
[10:37] | So I never thought she’d be one of the casualties. | 所以我从没想过她可能是伤亡人员 |
[10:41] | How long had your daughter been working there? | 您女儿在那里工作多久了 |
[10:43] | Off and on, a couple of years. | 断断续续的有几年了 |
[10:46] | Waitressing when she needed money. | 她在需要钱的时候就做做服务生 |
[10:49] | Tomorrow’s her birthday. | 明天是她生日 |
[10:52] | I ordered the cake. | 我定了个蛋糕 |
[10:56] | I thought that she would spend the night out with friends, | 我以为她和朋友玩通宵了 |
[10:59] | that’s why she didn’t come home. | 所以才没回家 |
[11:02] | She spend many nights away from home? | 她经常晚上不回家吗 |
[11:04] | My daughter was a very attractive young woman | 我女儿是个和妈妈住一起的 |
[11:07] | living with her mother. | 迷人女孩 |
[11:09] | She had boyfriends, | 她有男朋友 |
[11:10] | and yeah, sometimes she didn’t come home. | 所以她偶尔不回家住 |
[11:13] | Did she have anyone special in her life lately? | 最近她生活中有出现什么特别的人吗 |
[11:19] | Yeah, but I, I never met him. | 有 不过我没见过他 |
[11:21] | I don’t know his name. | 我也不知道他的名字 |
[11:23] | Is there anything you can tell me about him? | 您知道这人的任何信息吗 |
[11:26] | Uh… he was foreign. | 呃 他是外国人 |
[11:29] | Puerto Rican maybe. | 可能是波多黎各人 |
[11:30] | She called him “Señor Hot Stuff.” | 她叫他 靓仔先生 |
[11:33] | Maybe that was a joke. | 可能是开玩笑吧 |
[11:37] | She said he was rich. | 她说他很富有 |
[11:42] | Lisa was a really sweet girl. | Lisa是个很可爱的姑娘 |
[11:55] | The fire started approximately here. | 火焰大概是从这里开始的 |
[11:58] | Which means that whatever cast your reverse shadow | 也就是说形成影子的东西 |
[12:01] | was positioned here. | 应该在这里 |
[12:02] | Well, what cast the shadow? | 那 是什么的影子呢 |
[12:04] | Well, I manipulated the images you gave | 为了确定轮廓 |
[12:06] | in order to figure out the shape of the silhouette. | 我调整了图片 |
[12:09] | The dark areas | 黑色的区域 |
[12:10] | are where there was both blowback residue from the fire | 是既有火焰 |
[12:13] | and the deposits of oxidized paint left by the explosion. | 又有爆炸的氧化漆的残留物 |
[12:18] | By going in as far as individual pixels, | 逐个像素点判断 |
[12:20] | I was able to find the area where there was only paint residue. | 我找到了这个只有油漆残留物的区域 |
[12:25] | – That’s a person. – Yeah. | – 这是个人 – 是啊 |
[12:28] | Given the angles and the distance from the wall, | 根据角度和离墙面的距离 |
[12:30] | I’d say it’s somebody about 6 feet tall. | 我估计这人大概一米八二 |
[12:34] | Lisa Winokur was only 5’4 | Lisa Winokur 只有一米六五 |
[12:37] | Which means whoever this was | 也就是说 无论这人是谁 |
[12:38] | got out before the actual explosion occurred. | 他都在爆炸之前离开了 |
[12:42] | I could kiss you. | 我真想亲你一口 |
[12:44] | That would require permission… | 那可得要我允许 |
[12:46] | which I deny. | 然而我拒绝 |
[12:47] | I’ll tell Booth that the bomber is alive and is 6- feet tall. | 我去告诉Booth 爆炸犯还活着 而且身高一米八二 |
[12:50] | You’ll tell who what? | 你去告诉谁 什么? |
[12:52] | There’s a loop, people, and I’m in it. | 我们工作是有流程的 我是其中的一个环节 |
[12:55] | Not only am I in it, I’m the big curvy part. | 我不仅身在其中 还是重要的一部分 |
[13:02] | Lisa wasn’t scheduled to work last night. | Lisa昨晚没有排班 |
[13:04] | She just came in on her own as a customer, | 她是作为顾客来的 |
[13:06] | picked up a guy. | 来接人 |
[13:07] | You know anything about him? | 你认识那个人吗 |
[13:08] | Looked Hispanic. That’s not PC to say, but you want details, right? | 看起来像拉丁裔 我也不确定 你想要更多细节吗 |
[13:14] | And it looked like he had money, too. | 他看起来挺有钱 |
[13:17] | How tall was he? | 他多高 |
[13:18] | I don’t know, but he was sitting when I saw him. | 我不确定 我看到他的时候他是坐着的 |
[13:21] | Look, Lisa was a good kid, | Lisa是个好姑娘 |
[13:23] | but she used to scope the place for rich guys. | 但她也利用这个地方勾引有钱男人 |
[13:27] | – So she was a prostitute? – What? | – 所以她是妓女吗 – 什么 |
[13:29] | No! No, she was just like any of us. | 不不不 她和我们一样 |
[13:33] | Looking for a husband, right? | 想找个有钱丈夫 是吧 |
[13:36] | This guy last night, she zoned in on him real hard. | 昨晚那个男人 她挺努力讨好他的 |
[13:40] | Took him upstairs, you know, for privacy. | 还带他去楼上了 你知道的 比较私密 |
[13:44] | Upstairs where? | 楼上哪里 |
[13:45] | The room that was being renovated. | 正在装修的那个房间 |
[13:46] | The one that caught on fire. | 着火的那个 |
[13:48] | I mean, it’s against the rules, but we’ve all done it. | 虽然是违规的 但我们都这样做过 |
[13:52] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:54] | I mean, why else work in a high- class place like this, right? | 不然为什么要在这种高端的地方工作呢 对吧 |
[13:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:59] | Someone’s trying to flag you down. | 有人叫你 |
[14:02] | Oh. Excuse me. | 哦 不好意思 |
[14:04] | Looks like it’s possible that Lisa went upstairs | 有可能Lisa上楼是为了片刻之欢 |
[14:06] | for a little quickie and blundered into a nightmare. | 但却陷入了一场噩梦 |
[14:11] | She was trying to get you to go upstairs for a little… | 这姑娘可是想要带你上楼… |
[14:14] | Hey, that’s the guy that Lisa was with. | 嘿 那就是昨晚和Lisa在一起的男人 |
[14:17] | Ooh, he looks like he could be 6- feet tall. | 哦看起来他有一米八二 |
[14:19] | Hey, let’s pay him a little visit. | 来吧 我们去和他聊聊 |
[14:26] | Mind if we ask you a few questions? | 介意我们问你几个问题吗 |
[14:30] | Lose your friend, and maybe. | 让你朋友走开 就可以 |
[14:33] | It’s about Lisa Winokur. | 是关于Lisa Winokur的 |
[14:41] | Okay, it’s good. | 好了 大家都冷静点 |
[14:50] | My name is Antonio Ramos. Call the Colombian embassy. | 我叫Antonio Ramos 给哥伦比亚大使馆打电话 |
[14:52] | I have diplomatic Immunity. | 我有外交豁免权 |
[15:05] | The musculature of the neck preserved the trachea. | 颈部肌肉保护了气管 |
[15:08] | A swab shows no trace of carbon. | 擦样检测结果没有碳痕迹 |
[15:10] | So Lisa Winokur was not breathing when the fire started. | 也就是说Lisa Winokur在着火时已经失去呼吸了 |
[15:13] | I found semen. | 我发现了精液 |
[15:15] | Where? | 在哪 |
[15:16] | The usual place. | 还能在哪 |
[15:18] | No, I mean, no condom? | 我的意思是 没有避孕套吗 |
[15:20] | Well, the sex may not have been consensual. | 可能性行为不是自愿的 |
[15:23] | She was already dead when the fire started. | 着火时她已经死亡了 |
[15:26] | What killed her? | 死因是什么呢 |
[15:27] | Too much tissue damage for me. | 组织损伤太严重了 我没法判断 |
[15:28] | Now it’s time for the boneyard. | 你们大显身手的时候到了 |
[15:32] | You, Zack, do your thing. | Zack 开始工作吧 |
[15:34] | I have to ascertain if these fractures were the result | 我需要确定这些骨折的原因 |
[15:37] | of heat, explosion or trauma. | 到底是高温 爆炸 还是创伤 |
[15:39] | Which means I need to know the exact nature of the explosion. | 这就意味着我要知道爆炸的准确原因 |
[15:43] | How do you do that? | 你要怎么做 |
[15:46] | The usual way. | 还能怎么做 |
[15:51] | My embassy has been informed of my whereabouts. | 我国使馆已被告知我的行踪 |
[15:53] | I have nothing more to say. | 我没什么其他要说的了 |
[15:55] | Antonio Ramos. Antonio Ramos. | |
[15:57] | Any relationship to Judge Dolores Ramos? | 和Dolores Ramos法官有什么关系吗 |
[16:01] | She’s my mother. | 她是我母亲 |
[16:02] | This seriously calls genetics into question. | 这真是要质疑遗传学了 |
[16:04] | You know, your mother… is a great woman. | 你母亲 是个伟大的人 |
[16:08] | Have some water. | 喝点水吧 |
[16:10] | Why’d you run, Antonio? | 为什么要逃跑呢 Antonio |
[16:12] | In my experience, there are 2 reasons why people run: 1… danger. | 以我的经验来看 人们逃跑只有两个原因 一是危险 |
[16:17] | – What’s wrong with your arm? – What? | – 你胳膊怎么了 – 什么 |
[16:19] | Your arm, how did you hurt it? | 你的胳膊 你怎么受的伤 |
[16:21] | The 2nd reason people run is | 人们逃跑的第二个原因就是 |
[16:22] | they got something to hide, so… | 他们有所隐藏 所以 |
[16:25] | You got something to hide, Tony? | 你有所隐藏吗 Tony |
[16:27] | Compound fracture, 3 or 5 pins in there. | 有创骨折 3到5个骨钉 |
[16:31] | Say, uh, 6 months old? | 我猜 受伤有半年了 |
[16:33] | Did you have sex with her last night? | 你昨晚和她发生性行为了吗 |
[16:35] | Is she what this is about? | 你们叫我来就是为了她吗 |
[16:36] | Because it was her idea, not mine. | 要知道是她想要 不是我想 |
[16:38] | How well do you know her? | 你和她很熟吗 |
[16:40] | Oh, very well, and not so well, if you know what I mean. | 哦 挺熟的 但也没那么熟 如果你明白我的意思的话 |
[16:43] | I don’t know what he means. | 我不明白他的意思 |
[16:45] | It means that he had sex with her | 他的意思是 他和她睡过了 |
[16:46] | and forgot to learn her name. | 却不记得她的名字 |
[16:48] | Well, you say that, not me. | 这可是你说的 |
[16:49] | Well, it’s not like you, uh, exactly have a record, | 也不是说你 有前科吧 |
[16:52] | because you have, you know, diplomatic immunity. | 毕竟你有外交豁免权 |
[16:54] | More like a list of complaints. | 但你确实有投诉记录 |
[16:57] | Let’s see here. | 我们来看看 |
[16:58] | Okay, speeding, DUI, riding a motorcycle on the Mall, | 好嘛 超速 酒驾 在商场骑摩托 |
[17:02] | urinating on a national monument; | 在国家纪念碑上嘘嘘 |
[17:05] | substance- abuse charges, every one of them. | 滥用药物 每种药都用过 |
[17:07] | My guess is you got drunk and fell off a bicycle. | 我猜你喝醉了然后从自行车上摔下来了 |
[17:11] | It was a motorcycle. | 是摩托车啦 |
[17:13] | Agent Booth, you know | Booth探员 你要知道 |
[17:14] | Antonio Ramos has diplomatic immunity | Antonio Ramos有外交豁免权 |
[17:16] | yet you insist on questioning him. | 你却还坚持审问他 |
[17:18] | Uh, diplomatic immunity doesn’t mean | 外交豁免权不是说我不能审他 |
[17:19] | I can’t question him. It means I can’t throw him in jail. | 我只是不能把他关监狱 |
[17:22] | Are you all right, Tonio? | 你还好吗 Tonio |
[17:24] | Mr. Ramos, you’re free to leave. | Mr. Ramos 你可以走了 |
[17:26] | – Thank you. – The FBI will not bother you anymore. | – 谢谢 – FBI不会再来打扰你了 |
[17:28] | Can he promise that? | 他能这么保证吗 |
[17:29] | No. Do you have any other higher aspirations | 不能 除了给醉酒的花花公子做保姆之外 |
[17:31] | rather than just, you know, baby- sitting drunken playboys? | 你就没有什么别的远大志向吗 |
[17:35] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[17:38] | Who? | 谁 |
[17:39] | Lisa Lisa. | |
[17:41] | Lisa Winokur. Lisa Winokur. | |
[17:44] | That was her name. | 这是她的名字 |
[17:46] | How did she die? | 她怎么死的 |
[17:48] | In the same explosion that nearly killed your mother. | 在你母亲差点遇害的同一场爆炸里 |
[17:51] | Did Lisa ever mention your parents? | Lisa曾提过你的父母吗 |
[17:52] | Agent Booth? | Booth探员 |
[17:53] | She knew who they were. | 她知道我父母是谁 |
[17:55] | Antonio, answer no more questions. | Antonio 不要再说了 |
[17:57] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[18:04] | Do you have something to say to me, Dr. Brennan? | 你有什么想说的吗 Dr. Brennan |
[18:07] | Little people have a long history of being close to power. | 小矮人靠近核心权利这事由来已久 |
[18:10] | That’s clowns and court jesters. I see you’ve been to the art museum. | 那是小丑和艺人 我知道你去过艺术博物馆 |
[18:13] | Yes, but as | 没错 但是 |
[18:15] | clowns and court jesters, they were the only ones allowed | 作为小丑和艺人 他们是仅有的 |
[18:18] | to mock the king, to give him perspective. | 可以嘲笑国王 给他新观点的人 |
[18:21] | You don’t do that, Mr. Radziwill. | Mr. Radziwill 你不这样做 |
[18:23] | You just do what | 你只是遵从国王的意愿 |
[18:25] | the king says, without putting anything into perspective. | 毫无主见 |
[18:29] | Good thing I’m neither a clown nor a court jester. | 幸好我不是小丑或者杂耍艺人 |
[18:32] | Whoa. Don’t do that. | 别碰那个 |
[18:34] | It’s DNA evidence. | 这是DNA 证据 |
[18:37] | The FBI couldn’t find any evidence of an explosive charge. | FBI找不到任何爆炸物的证据 |
[18:41] | Then what blew up? | 那是什么炸了 |
[18:42] | There was liquor in the room, paint, turpentine. | 房间里有酒 油漆 松脂 |
[18:46] | Paint, turpentine and liquor | 油漆 松脂 和酒 |
[18:49] | blew down a wall, torched 4 people | 能炸毁一堵墙 烧死四个人 |
[18:51] | and deposited a corpse in a chandelier 12 feet off the ground? | 还把一具尸体掀到离地三米多高的吊灯上吗 |
[18:54] | There was also a petroleum distillate | 房间的防水布下 |
[18:56] | in 6 HVLP canisters hidden under tarps. | 还有六个HVLP石油馏化物罐 |
[18:59] | High volume, low pressure. | 容量大 气压低 |
[19:01] | So, you can see where this is going. | 所以 你们能看出要发生什么了吧 |
[19:03] | – No, we can’t. – No, we can’t. | – 不我们不能 – 不我们不能 |
[19:06] | A fire was set. | 有人放了火 |
[19:07] | The question is- – given these ingredients- – | 问题是 有了这些原料 |
[19:09] | would there be a secondary explosion? | 是否会发生二次爆炸 |
[19:11] | I did the math very carefully. | 我非常精确的计算过了 |
[19:13] | This experiment should generate an explosion approximately | 这次试验产生的爆炸 |
[19:16] | 1/1,000th the magnitude of the explosion at the hotel. | 应该接近酒店爆炸千分之一规模 |
[19:19] | – Excuse me? – 1/1,000th. | – 什么 – 千分之一 |
[19:21] | I think she meant the explosion part, Zack. | 我想她指的是你说爆炸的这部分 Zack |
[19:24] | Relax. A little pop. | 放轻松啦 噗一下就完了 |
[19:26] | This blast wall Zack built is merely a precaution. | Zack建的这个墙只是以防万一 |
[19:29] | We can watch through this porthole. | 我们可以从这个舷窗观察 |
[19:32] | Okay, I’m going to wait outside. | 好吧 我要去外边等着 |
[19:35] | I hear that. | 我也是 |
[19:43] | Did they not hear me say I did the math quite carefully? | 她们没听到我说我非常精确的计算过了吗 |
[19:45] | I’ll ignite the alcohol. | 我要点燃酒精了 |
[19:48] | The math says there will be a 10 to 12- second gap | 计算结果显示在压力罐爆炸之前 |
[19:51] | before the HVLP container explodes. | 会有10- 12秒的间隔 |
[19:54] | Fine. You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[19:56] | Igniting the alcohol. | 点燃酒精 |
[20:01] | 10 | 十 |
[20:03] | 9,8 | 九 八 |
[20:13] | Are you all right? Can you breathe? | 你还好吗 还能呼吸吗 |
[20:15] | Hey, how many fingers am I holding up? | 嘿 我举了几根手指 |
[20:18] | I’m okay. I’m all right. I’m all right. | 我还好 我没事 我没事 |
[20:20] | I don’t understand what happened. | 我没明白 发生什么了 |
[20:22] | You know what that proves? | 你知道这证明了什么吗 |
[20:24] | That you guys are idiots. | 你们俩是傻瓜吗 |
[20:26] | That a blast that strong wasn’t necessarily a bomb. | 酒店那么大型的爆炸不一定是炸弹 |
[20:29] | Most likely, somebody killed Lisa Winokur | 更可能的是 有人杀了Lisa Winokur |
[20:31] | then started a fire to cover up their crime. | 然后纵火企图掩饰罪行 |
[20:33] | Without knowing there would be a huge explosion. That’s good, guys, nice job. | 却不知道会导致这么大的爆炸 这太棒了 干的漂亮 |
[20:40] | Your theory of the crime is that Antonio Ramos started a fire | 你的推论是Antonio Ramos |
[20:43] | to cover up a rape and murder. | 为了掩饰强奸和谋杀 放了火吗 |
[20:44] | DNA matches the sperm found in Lisa Winokur. | 他的DNA与Lisa Winokur身上发现的精子一致 |
[20:46] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我做什么 |
[20:47] | I want you to have the kid declared persona non grata | 我想要你宣布这孩子因为之前的犯罪行为 |
[20:49] | because of his previous offenses- – | 已经是不受欢迎的人了 |
[20:51] | that gets rid of diplomatic immunity… | 这就可以取消他的外交豁免权 |
[20:52] | – And you can arrest him. – Exactly. | – 然后你就能逮捕他了吗 – 正是 |
[20:54] | – Never going to happen. – Right, because Judge Ramos | – 根本不可能 – 是啊 因为Ramos法官 |
[20:56] | is such a good, good friend of this country. | 是我国非常非常好的朋友 |
[20:58] | I don’t think you can calculate | 我想你不明白 |
[20:59] | just how many American lives she’s saved | 因为对哥伦比亚贩毒集团的严厉打击 |
[21:01] | by taking a hard line on the cartels in Colombia. | 她拯救了多少美国人的生命 |
[21:04] | Obviously, you have orders from the State Department | 显然 国务院给你的任务是 |
[21:05] | to have this whole diplomatic mess booted out | 把这一摊外交上的麻烦 |
[21:07] | of the United States and back into Colombia. | 从美国丢到哥伦比亚 |
[21:09] | Don’t say anything, just, you know, | 你不用说什么 |
[21:12] | if I’m right, just keep breathing. | 如果我说的对的话 默认就好了 |
[21:15] | Bogotá, 1998. | 1998年 在波哥大 |
[21:17] | The Ramos family is leaving the city for their country home. | Ramos一家正要离开城区 去他们郊区的房子 |
[21:20] | Their convoy is attacked. | 他们的护送队被袭击了 |
[21:21] | End to a long, ugly story, | 这个漫长又恶心的故事 |
[21:23] | 13- year- old Antonio is running away from the fight and carrying his little sister. | 以13岁的Antonio抱着他的小妹妹逃离结束 |
[21:27] | Only trouble is, he has to keep going back | 唯一的问题是 他不得不跑回去 |
[21:29] | to pick up pieces of her brain. | 捡起她的尸块 |
[21:31] | It’s a sad story, but it doesn’t mean the guy can get drunk | 这是个悲伤的故事 但这并不意味着 |
[21:35] | and kill 5 people… | 他可以喝醉酒 杀死五个人 |
[21:38] | including an American citizen. | 其中还包括一名美国公民 |
[21:46] | – Yeah? – Booth, it’s Cam. | – 你好 – Booth 我是Cam |
[21:48] | We know how Lisa Winokur died. | 我们知道Lisa Winokur是死亡原因了 |
[21:52] | She was strangled. | 她是被勒死的 |
[21:53] | The hyoid is cracked at the tips, but not burned. | 舌骨尖端粉碎 但没有烧伤 |
[21:56] | Something was around her neck when the fire got to her. | 这意味着起火时她脖子上有东西 |
[21:58] | Hodgins found burned fibers. | Hodgins找到了烧焦的纤维 |
[22:00] | He’s analyzing them now. | 他正在分析成分 |
[22:01] | I also noticed a broken finger. | 我还注意到一根骨折的手指 |
[22:04] | I’m using those words especially for you, Booth. | 我这么说只是怕你听不懂 Booth |
[22:06] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[22:07] | Also disjunct of acromion and coracoid with damage to the glenoid; | 肩峰和喙突的分离也有损伤 |
[22:13] | dislocated shoulder. | 肩膀脱臼了 |
[22:14] | The typical injury | 这是因为受害者有人在她身后 |
[22:15] | of a victim on the ground straining against | 勒她的脖子时 |
[22:17] | someone strangling her from behind. | 挣扎造成的典型伤害 |
[22:19] | There was a split | T3和T4脊柱之间 |
[22:21] | in the cartilage between the T- 3 and T- 4 vertebrae. | 有软骨裂痕 |
[22:24] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[22:26] | I thought that might be from the fire or explosion. | 我以为那是火焰或者爆炸造成的 |
[22:28] | But why only those 2 vertebrae? | 那为什么只是那两节脊椎呢 |
[22:31] | You make a good point. | 你说的 有道理 |
[22:33] | I’ll take another look. | 我再仔细检查一下 |
[22:36] | Cam Cam… | |
[22:37] | Cam, has anyone said anything to you about, um…? | Cam 有人和你提过 |
[22:42] | – you know? – Us sleeping together? | – 你知道的 – 我们在一起睡吗 |
[22:45] | You got to be way more careful about, you know, blurting it out like that, okay? | 拜托你不要这么唐突地大声说出来好吧 |
[22:47] | Voices they carry in a building like this. | 这楼的隔音效果可不好 |
[22:50] | There’s no one around, and you brought it up. | 这周围没人 你又提起来了嘛 |
[22:51] | Well, I mean, Angela is practically psychic | 我是说 Angela在这种事上 |
[22:53] | about this kind of stuff, all right? | 简直通灵了 |
[22:55] | So you can’t be thinking about me | 所以不要当着她的面想我 |
[22:56] | when, you know, she’s around. Especially not naked. | 尤其不要想我脱光光哦 |
[22:58] | – I’ll do my best. – Onyx, peridot and Peruvian opal. | – 我尽量 – 玛瑙 橄榄石 秘鲁蛋白石 |
[23:03] | Probably jewelry. | 可能是珠宝吧 |
[23:04] | It’s an unusual combination, very expensive. | 这个组合很特别 挺贵的 |
[23:09] | Yeah, well, Lisa Winokur I mean, she was a waitress. | Lisa Winokur 是个服务生 |
[23:11] | I highly doubt that her tips would be able to cover expensive jewelry. | 我很怀疑她的小费收入能负担得起这么贵的首饰 |
[23:14] | Well, a waitress that’s having sex | 不过 她可是个和哥伦比亚公子哥 |
[23:16] | with a Colombian princeling. | 上床的服务生 |
[23:17] | I mean, you don’t buy expensive jewelry for a one- night stand. | 没人会给一夜情对象买这么贵的首饰 |
[23:20] | And it may be Antonio was lying about not knowing Lisa. | Antonio说他不认识Lisa这件事 可能是在撒谎 |
[23:23] | – Exactly. – Yeah. | – 正是 – 嗯 |
[23:27] | Angela found a jeweler named Lawrence Melvoy | Angela找到了一个叫的Lawrence Melvoy珠宝商 |
[23:29] | who works with this stuff. | 他很了解这些东西 |
[23:31] | – Okay… – I’ll start… | – 好 – 那我去 |
[23:32] | – All right, great. – Yeah. | – 好好好 – 嗯 |
[23:47] | Oh, my God, what happened? | 哦天呐 发生什么了 |
[23:48] | – Is this jewelry yours? – Definitely. | – 这个首饰是你店里的吗 – 是 |
[23:50] | – Are these pieces expensive? – This piece was worth 8,000. | – 这首饰贵吗 – 这首饰 值八千块 |
[23:54] | – Dollars? – My work is all original. | – 美元吗 – 我的作品都是原创的 |
[23:58] | This one went to a young woman. | 这是给一个年轻女士做的 |
[24:00] | Cheap shoes, expensive watch, you know. | 穿廉价鞋子 带名牌表的那种 |
[24:04] | I’m sorry, I don’t know. | 不好意思我没懂 |
[24:05] | That combination means that someone else | 这种穿搭组合意味着 |
[24:07] | purchased this piece for the young woman. | 这首饰是别人买来送她的 |
[24:10] | – Could, uh… this be the woman? – That’s her. | – 有没有可能 是她呢 – 对是她 |
[24:14] | Yeah. I need to know who made the actual purchase. | 我要知道谁买给她的 |
[24:17] | I don’t know the buyer. | 我不认识买家 |
[24:19] | You know how it was paid? | 他是怎么付钱的 |
[24:20] | I have a bank routing number. | 我有个银行账号 |
[24:22] | Ah, that’ll do. | 应该行 |
[24:32] | Hey, I’ve had a realization. | 嘿 我有新发现 |
[24:35] | Oh, I’ve never seen you on the computer before. | 哦 以前从没见过你用电脑 |
[24:37] | I’m, uh… just trying to find out | 我在查 |
[24:39] | who bought Lisa Winokur expensive jewelry. | 是谁给Lisa Winokur买昂贵的首饰 |
[24:44] | What, me being on the computer- – is that what, your realization? | 怎么 我用电脑就是你的新发现吗 |
[24:46] | No. Antonio Ramos could not have been Lisa Winokur’s attacker. | 不 Antonio Ramos不可能是杀Lisa Winokur的凶手 |
[24:50] | Why couldn’t our prime suspect have committed the murder? | 为什么我们的头号嫌疑人不是凶手了 |
[24:53] | Antonio’s arm has pins in it. | Antonio的胳膊上有骨钉 |
[24:55] | Pins? | 骨钉吗 |
[24:56] | Yeah. So he’s maybe 30% of his normal strength. | 是的 所以他的力量也就只有平时的百分之三十 |
[24:59] | No way that’s enough to dislocate our victim’s shoulder. | 他不可能把受害者的肩膀扭脱臼 |
[25:02] | – So how? – How what? | – 所以你要怎么做 – 什么怎么做 |
[25:03] | How can you find the jewelry thing on the computer? | 你要怎么在电脑上找到珠宝的买家 |
[25:07] | I have a bank routing number | 我有个银行账号 |
[25:08] | that dead- ends at an offshore corporate account | 是个荷属安的列斯的 |
[25:10] | belonging to a shell corporation in the Netherlands Antilles. | 空壳海外公司账号 |
[25:14] | Isn’t that impossible to trace? | 那不是根本查不到吗 |
[25:16] | No. Since 9- 11 all foreign wires have to register | 不 自从911开始 所有海外汇款都必须 |
[25:19] | an individual’s name with the State Department. | 在国务院注册登记一个姓名 |
[25:23] | So, I simply access | 所以我只要 |
[25:26] | the State Department database. | 登录国务院数据库就行了 |
[25:34] | 拒绝访问 机密 美国国务院 | |
[25:34] | – Hell. – What? | – 靠 – 怎么了 |
[25:37] | That little bastard’s protecting someone. | 这小混蛋在保护什么人 |
[25:47] | If the computer says “confidential” | 如果电脑上说机密 |
[25:48] | then it’s confidential. | 那就是机密咯 |
[25:50] | I find it best not to argue with computers. | 我觉得跟电脑较劲没什么用 |
[25:52] | Were you the one who authorized the block, | 是你授权屏蔽的吗 |
[25:54] | or did it come from higher up on the food chain? | 还是你的上级 |
[25:57] | Go through channels. Make a request. | 按流程来 提交个申请 |
[26:00] | Go to hell, Alex. | 拉倒吧Alex |
[26:01] | Why are you being so mean? | 你为什么这么凶 |
[26:02] | ‘Cause “go through channels” is just diplomatic double- talk for “get lost.” | 因为按流程来在外交辞令里意味着没戏 |
[26:06] | Can I talk to him? | 我能和他说两句吗 |
[26:07] | Hello, Dr. Brennan. | 你好 Dr. Brennan |
[26:09] | I’m just small, not invisible. | 我只是小 不是隐形人 |
[26:11] | Under what circumstances, in general, | 大体来讲 是什么情况 |
[26:13] | would the State Department block a name like this? | 会让国务院像这样屏蔽一个人的名字呢 |
[26:16] | Come on, Alex. Hey, don’t be one of them. Go out on a limb, huh? | 别这样 Alex 不要像他们一样束手束脚的 |
[26:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:28] | Might be an intelligence asset or someone under investigation. | 可能是情报线人或者正在被调查的人 |
[26:32] | It could be a request from Homeland Security. | 可能是国土安全局的要求 |
[26:33] | They just do whatever the hell they want. | 毕竟他们想干嘛都行 |
[26:35] | Could be a CIA shell company | 可能是用假扮坏人的 |
[26:37] | masquerading as a bad guy | CIA空壳公司 |
[26:38] | or a bad guy who’s been compromised. | 或者是为我们工作的坏人 |
[26:40] | The IRS could be working offshore shelters. | 可能是国税局的海外工作的烟雾弹 |
[26:42] | It could be someone… | 可能是某人有 |
[26:44] | He didn’t say anything. | 他什么都没说啊 |
[26:45] | He was about to say “diplomatic immunity.” | 他马上要说的就是外交豁免权 |
[26:49] | Let’s say the boy bought the girl some jewelry. | 就算这孩子给姑娘买了点首饰 |
[26:51] | That doesn’t mean he killed her. | 也不能证明他杀人了啊 |
[26:52] | It means he was lying when he said | 但这证明了当他说那晚是第一次见的时候 |
[26:54] | he met her for the first time that night. | 他说谎了 |
[26:57] | Come on, Alex, this isn’t evidence for court. | 拜托Alex 这不是用于法庭的证据 |
[26:59] | I’m just, you know, collecting names. | 我只是想知道个名字 |
[27:01] | Please. Like that’s going to work on me. | 呵呵 好像你这么说我就会信一样 |
[27:05] | Whoever killed Lisa Winokur is responsible | 杀了Lisa Winokur的人 |
[27:08] | for the deaths of 4 other people, | 也要为其他四人的死负责 |
[27:09] | including a priest. | 其中包括一个牧师 |
[27:11] | Doesn’t the State Department have to assure those families | 难道国务院不应该向这些家庭保证 |
[27:14] | they’re doing everything they can to apprehend the responsible party? | 尽力追查此案的过错方吗 |
[27:17] | Are you threatening the State Department? | 你是在威胁国务院吗 |
[27:18] | – No. – Yes. – What? | – 没有 – 是啊 – 什么 |
[27:20] | – That’s a great idea. – What’s a great idea? | – 这主意不错嘛 – 什么主意 |
[27:23] | The FBI blackmailing the State Department. | FBI威胁国务院啊 |
[27:25] | He has diplomatic immunity. There’s nothing you can do. | 他有外交豁免权 你什么都做不了 |
[27:29] | Come on, Alex, baby steps. | 嘿 Alex 步子小点慢慢来 |
[27:34] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[27:36] | I just got that… It’s baby steps because you’re so small. | 我刚明白 步子要小一点因为你长得矮 |
[27:44] | It’s probably offensive. | 这么说可能有点冒犯 |
[27:46] | Sorry, I can’t help you. | 对不起 我帮不了你 |
[27:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:58] | I brought you some coffee. It’s late. | 太晚了 我给你拿了杯咖啡 |
[28:02] | You said you found burned silk fibers | 你说你在Lisa Winokur喉咙附近 |
[28:04] | on Lisa Winokur’s throat, right? | 发现了烧焦的绸带吗 |
[28:06] | Yeah, the good stuff, too. | 嗯 也挺贵的 |
[28:07] | Unwound filament. Probably Chinese. | 长丝 可能是中国货 |
[28:09] | None of this carded, combed, or spun stuff, | 没有一点凌乱 打结 或者接头 |
[28:11] | and definitely not nubbly. | 更别提结块了 |
[28:15] | What? | 怎么 |
[28:15] | You are a man of odd enthusiasms. | 你可真是个有着奇怪热情的人 |
[28:18] | I’m checking for silk neckties on the men at the party. | 我在找酒会上带丝质领带的人 |
[28:22] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[28:25] | Yeah, that’s Antonio 2 hours before the explosion. | 这是Antonio 在爆炸发生两小时前出现 |
[28:28] | All the evidence points towards him, | 所有证据都指向他 |
[28:29] | but Brennan says with his bad arm | 但Brennan说他不可能杀了Lisa Winokur |
[28:31] | there’s no way he could have killed Lisa Winokur. | 因为他胳膊上有伤 |
[28:37] | I know something… | 我知道一些事 |
[28:38] | and when you know it, you should know that I know. | 等你知道的时候 你要知道我已经知道了 |
[28:42] | But I don’t feel we can discuss it | 但我觉得在你自己知道之前 |
[28:44] | until you, you know, know it independently from me. | 我们还是先不要聊这个 |
[28:50] | Are you sniffing my hair? | 你在闻我的头发么 |
[28:51] | You called it, baby. A man of odd enthusiasms. | 是你自己说的 我是个有奇怪热情的男人 |
[28:59] | Lisa Winokur’s finger is broken. | Lisa Winokur的手指骨折了 |
[29:02] | Zackaroni, almost every bone in her body was broken. | Zackaroni 她身上每块骨头基本都骨折了 |
[29:04] | This break was professionally set. | 这块骨头不一样 |
[29:07] | It had started healing. I’d say around 2 weeks ago. | 它已经开始愈合了 我推测是两周前受的伤 |
[29:12] | And before I cleaned the bones, | 在我清理骨头之前 |
[29:14] | I noticed this metallic sheen. | 我注意到了这块有金属光泽 |
[29:17] | I thought it was a cheap ring, but it’s aluminum. | 我以为是廉价的戒指 但其实是铝 |
[29:20] | I think it was a splint. | 我想应该是夹板 |
[29:21] | Do you draw a conclusion from that? | 那你得出什么结论了 |
[29:23] | I don’t really do that. | 这不是我的工作 |
[29:25] | Which is why I called you. | 所以我叫你过来了 |
[29:26] | I don’t see how health insurance forms can help you. | 我不知道医疗保险记录能帮到什么忙 |
[29:29] | Yeah, I’m going to have these photocopied, okay? | 我要去复印一下这些 可以吗 |
[29:31] | Sure. | 行 |
[29:55] | Anthropologically speaking, | 从人类学角度讲 |
[29:57] | a man gives a woman a gift as a way of laying claim. | 男人给女人礼物是在做声明 |
[30:01] | As a way of marking her as his | 是一种向社区里其他男性 |
[30:04] | to the other males in the community. | 宣示主权的行为 |
[30:06] | All I know is, he gave her nice things. | 我只知道他送她很贵的礼物 |
[30:10] | When he started talking about breaking it off, | 所以当他说要分手的时候 |
[30:13] | we were both surprised. | 我们都挺意外的 |
[30:14] | They were breaking up? | 他们在闹分手吗 |
[30:17] | I told her not to give up that easy. | 我告诉她不要轻易放弃 |
[30:20] | I told her that when it comes down to it, | 我告诉她如果发生了什么事情的话 |
[30:23] | a man like this, | 像这样的男人 |
[30:24] | who’s rich, sophisticated, | 有钱 又世故 |
[30:27] | he’ll do the right thing by you. | 他会做正确的选择的 |
[30:31] | You advised your daughter to get pregnant? | 你建议你女儿怀孕吗 |
[30:33] | It sounds bad, | 听起来是不太好 |
[30:35] | but there’s no reason for Lisa to live the life I led. | 但是Lisa没必要过我这种生活 |
[30:44] | Please tell me my daughter wasn’t murdered because I told her to get pregnant. | 请告诉我 我女儿不是因为我让她怀孕才被杀的 |
[30:53] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[30:55] | Bones, can I talk to you for a moment? | Bones 我能和你说句话吗 |
[31:00] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[31:07] | – What did you do to her? – I don’t know. | – 你跟她说什么了 – 我不知道 |
[31:09] | – Hospital admission forms. – What about them? | – 医院的收诊记录表 – 怎么了 |
[31:11] | Look at the signature of the person | 你看把Lisa送到急诊室的人 |
[31:12] | who dropped Lisa off at the emergency room. | 签的名字是谁 |
[31:14] | Juan Vasco Ramos. That’s Antonio’s father. | Juan Vasco Ramos Antonio的父亲 |
[31:18] | Lisa was having an affair | Lisa是和法官的丈夫有私情 |
[31:19] | with the Judge’s husband, not her son. | 不是她儿子 |
[31:21] | – And he was leaving her. – How do you know that? | – 而且他要离她而去 – 你怎么知道的 |
[31:24] | She advised her daughter to get pregnant when | 当Juan Ramos要抛弃她时 |
[31:27] | it looked like Juan Ramos was about to dump her. | 她妈妈建议她赶快怀孕 |
[31:29] | Yeah, Lisa sees the boy drunk, | Lisa看到那孩子喝醉了 |
[31:31] | decides to seduce him… | 就决定色诱他 |
[31:32] | Has unprotected sex in an effort to get pregnant. | 为了怀孕 在没有保护措施的情况下做爱了 |
[31:36] | Dad finds out, and suddenly the troublesome girlfriend | 父亲发现了 这样烦人的女朋友 |
[31:38] | is worth killing. | 就该被杀了 |
[31:41] | She’s worried that her advice got her daughter killed. | 她担心是她的建议害她女儿被杀 |
[31:43] | Yeah, she’s probably right. | 嗯 她可能是对的 |
[31:44] | I’ll tell you what, I’m going to call Radziwill, | 跟你说 我要给Radziwill打电话 |
[31:46] | and have him bring Dad in for questioning. | 让他带父亲来做笔录了 |
[31:48] | Oh, you know what… | 而且 你知道吗 |
[31:50] | I should leave you alone more often. | 我应该多让你一个人询问受害者家属 |
[31:59] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[32:01] | Where’s Juan Ramos? | Juan Ramos在哪 |
[32:02] | He declined your invitation. He decided to go | 他拒绝了你的邀请 并且决定 |
[32:04] | – …back home to Colombia. – What airline? | – 回哥伦比亚 – 什么航班 |
[32:06] | Why? You can’t do anything anyway. | 问这个干嘛 反正你什么都做不了 |
[32:08] | He killed 5 people. | 他可是杀了五个人 |
[32:10] | Yes, yes, let’s not go through the mortality list again. | 好了好了 不要再念一遍伤亡列表了 |
[32:12] | I need to know what airline. | 我要知道是什么航班 |
[32:17] | Private jet out of Kent Island Airport. | 肯特岛机场的私人飞机 |
[32:22] | Even if we get there on time, | 就算我们及时赶到 |
[32:23] | how are we going to stop them from taking off? | 你要怎么阻止航班起飞 |
[32:26] | All right, call Hodgins. | 好吧 给Hodgins打电话 |
[32:27] | What can Hodgins do? I mean, this isn’t about evidence. | Hodgins能做什么 这和证据又没关系 |
[32:30] | Just give him a call. | 你就打吧 |
[32:33] | Bugs, slime, particulates, what’s your poison? | 昆虫 粘液 微粒 你要什么 |
[32:35] | Hodgins, just listen. | Hodgins 听好了 |
[32:37] | Don’t say anything. Just do as I ask. | 别出声 按我说的做 |
[32:40] | You there? | 你还在吗 |
[32:41] | You told me not to say anything. | 你让我别出声嘛 |
[32:43] | Look, ok, listen to me. All right, I need you | 好吧 听我说 我需要你 |
[32:45] | in your craziest most paranoid conspiracy mode | 开启最疯狂偏执的阴谋模式 |
[32:49] | to call the FAA and tell them that a private flight to Bogotá | 给航空局打电话说一架飞往波哥大的私人飞机 |
[32:52] | is about to leave Kent Island Private Airport | 马上要离开肯特岛机场了 |
[32:55] | and is carrying aliens or terrorists or, you know… | 机上搭载外星人或者恐怖分子或者… |
[32:59] | You know what to do. Now, do you got any questions? | 你知道要说什么对吧 有问题吗 |
[33:01] | Just one. Full- court press? | 就一个 要全面紧逼吗 |
[33:03] | No holds barred, maximum effort? | 毫不留情吗 |
[33:05] | Just stop the plane from taking off. | 只要能阻止飞机起飞就行 |
[33:10] | FBI! Everybody out of the plane. | FBI 所有人离开飞机 |
[33:18] | What will happen to Hodgins if the State Department finds out? | 如果国务院发现了 Hodgins会怎么样 |
[33:21] | You know what? Better they don’t find out. | 最好他们别发现 |
[33:34] | The FAA got a call saying Judge Ramos’ plane had been targeted | 航空局接到电话声称 Ramos法官的飞机 |
[33:37] | by the National Liberation Army, | 是哥伦比亚的一个恐怖组织 |
[33:39] | a terrorist organization in Columbia. | 国家自由军的袭击目标 |
[33:41] | And you took it seriously? | 你是认真的吗 |
[33:43] | The caller used a highly – classified code phrase, | 打电话的人用了一种保密级别很高的暗语 |
[33:45] | which established the threat as authentic. | 证明了威胁的真实性 |
[33:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:47] | A highly- classified code phrase | 这种保密级别很高的暗语 |
[33:49] | known only to a gold- plated asset inside | 只有恐怖组织中 |
[33:52] | the terrorist organization. If it weren’t, | 很少的线人知道 如果不是这样 |
[33:55] | I might suspect you had something to do with it. | 我都要怀疑是你们干的了 |
[33:58] | Booth, you seem to have trouble accepting | Booth 看起来你并不能接受 |
[34:00] | that there is absolutely nothing | 在这种情况下 |
[34:02] | you can do in these circumstances. | 你什么都做不了这个事实 |
[34:04] | Well, Juan Ramos just, you know, flying out of here- – | 你要知道 Juan Ramos一旦飞离美国 |
[34:06] | this whole diplomatic immunity thing- – | 整个外交豁免权的事就 |
[34:08] | the whole thing just stinks. | 这事真的很烦 |
[34:10] | You should think it stinks, too, Mr. Radziwill. | 你也应该觉得这事很烦 Mr. Radziwill |
[34:13] | Put together your evidence package. | 把你们的证据打包 |
[34:14] | Submit it to State. We’ll present it to the Columbian authorities, | 交给国家 我们会交给哥伦比亚政府 |
[34:18] | let them decide whether or not to levy charges. | 让他们决定要不要起诉 |
[34:20] | Wait, wait. That’s our only option? | 等等 这是我们唯一的选择吗 |
[34:22] | Hope that a foreign government will lay charges | 希望一个外国政府 |
[34:24] | based on a forensics- heavy investigation | 会根据一个有美国执法部门进行的 |
[34:26] | done by American law enforcement on another continent? | 法医调查结果定罪吗 |
[34:28] | Unless you can persuade him to give up diplomatic immunity, | 除非你能说服他放弃外交豁免权 |
[34:31] | yes, it’s our only option. | 否则这是你唯一的选择 |
[34:33] | – How long have we got to do that? – About as long as | – 我们有多长时间 – 大概有 |
[34:36] | it takes to take apart a plane and put it back together again. | 把一架飞机拆开再组装起来这么长吧 |
[34:39] | Maybe 24 hours. | 可能有24小时 |
[34:41] | You’re the one who said you have to be kept up to date on everything. | 是你说所有事情都要告诉你的 |
[34:43] | When I said “everything,” I might have been a bit too… | 当我说 一切 的时候 我可能有点过于 |
[34:45] | You tend to be very literal. | 你这人怎么这么呆板呢 |
[34:47] | Thermal dislocation can be extremely deceptive. | 热力引发的移位可能不太准确 |
[34:50] | Typically, heat causes short bones to move at the ends. | 通常来说 高温会使较短的骨骼向末端移动 |
[34:53] | These were split in the middle. | 但他们是在中间断裂的 |
[34:56] | What? | 什么 |
[34:59] | – Brennan! – Whoa. What’d I do? | – Brennan – 哇哦 我做了什么 |
[35:02] | T- 3 and T- 4 are behind the lungs. | T3和T4是在肺部后面的 |
[35:04] | This is why we have to communicate more, because… | 这就是为什么我们要多交流 因为 |
[35:06] | I have a cell phone, Dr. Saroyan. | 我有电话 Dr. Saroyan |
[35:08] | I found evidence of a perforation in the membrane of her lungs. | 我发现了可以证明她肺膜穿孔的证据 |
[35:12] | That could be connected to the T- 3 and T- 4 vertebrae damage. | 这可能与她T3和T4脊柱的损伤有关系 |
[35:16] | Exactly what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[35:17] | Could it have been pierced by a rib during the attack? | 有可能是在袭击过程中被肋骨刺穿的吗 |
[35:19] | The ribs were not broken pre- explosion. | 肋骨在爆炸前没有损伤 |
[35:22] | The vertebrae were pushed apart, | 脊椎被推向两侧 |
[35:24] | so they’d slide across the lung surface. | 所以有可能滑过肺部表面 |
[35:27] | That would cause a tear. | 造成撕裂伤 |
[35:28] | No, this is definitely a puncture. | 不 这绝对是刺穿伤 |
[35:30] | Whatever pierced the membrane was forced through the vertebrae. | 刺穿她肺膜的东西一定是从脊椎通过的 |
[35:33] | – A knife? – Zack? | – 一把刀吗 – Zack |
[35:35] | No cuts on the bone. Something softer than a blade. | 骨骼上没有划痕 是比刀锋软的东西 |
[35:38] | To reach the lung from the back | 想要从背部直到肺部 |
[35:40] | means moving through the epidermis, | 意味着要穿过表皮 |
[35:42] | dermis, hypodermis, subcutaneous fat | 真皮 下皮 皮下脂肪 |
[35:44] | and 3 layers of thoracic muscle fiber | 以及三层胸部肌肉纤维 |
[35:46] | and connective tissue, not to mention splitting those vertebrae. | 还有结缔组织 更不要说还要通过脊椎 |
[35:49] | That requires a great deal of pressure, | 这需要很大的压强 |
[35:51] | suggesting the force of a leg, not an arm. | 这意味着是腿部的力量而不是胳膊 |
[35:54] | It’s as though Juan Ramos drove something | 好像Juan Ramos用脚 |
[35:56] | into Lisa Winokur’s back with his foot. | 把什么东西推进Lisa Winokur的背部 |
[36:00] | Like a golf tee? | 比如高尔夫球钉吗 |
[36:03] | – A golf tee? – That makes no sense. | – 高尔夫球钉 – 没道理啊 |
[36:05] | I’m not sure what we’re looking for. | 我也不确定我们在找什么 |
[36:07] | A sharp implement. | 一个锋利的装置 |
[36:08] | He has a pen in his pocket. | 他口袋里有支笔 |
[36:10] | Wait. How would he force a pen… | 等下 他要怎么把一支笔 |
[36:12] | through her back with his foot? | 用脚推进她背部呢 |
[36:15] | Judge Ramos is 5’9? | Ramos法官有一米八吗 |
[36:17] | – Yeah. – Why is she the same height as her husband? | – 嗯 – 那为什么她和她丈夫一样高 |
[36:23] | 3- inch stiletto heels. | 她穿了八厘米的细高跟 |
[36:25] | We assumed the killer was 6 feet tall | 我们推测凶手有一米八二 |
[36:28] | and a he, but what if it was a 5’9 woman | 而且是男性 有没有可能是一米八的女性 |
[36:32] | wearing 3- inch heels? | 穿了高跟鞋呢 |
[36:33] | Could Judge Ramos have driven her heel | 有没有可能Ramos法官在勒死Lisa Winokur时 |
[36:36] | into Lisa Winokur’s back as she strangled her? | 把鞋跟踩进她背部了 |
[36:39] | Judge finds out that the waitress is having sex with | 法官发现女服务生 |
[36:41] | both her husband and her son | 和她丈夫和儿子都发生了性关系 |
[36:43] | trying to get pregnant, that’s motive for murder. | 还企图怀孕 这是杀人动机啊 |
[36:45] | Also, before the fire, | 而且 在着火前 |
[36:48] | she has a beautiful silk wrap on. | 她有个漂亮的丝绸披肩 |
[36:51] | Afterwards, it’s gone. | 着火之后不见了 |
[36:53] | That’s what she used to strangle Lisa Winokur. | 这就是她用来勒死Lisa Winokur的凶器 |
[36:56] | Great… It was Judge Ramos. She did it. | 没错 是Ramos法官 是她干的 |
[36:59] | Very compelling evidence. | 非常令人信服的证据了 |
[37:00] | Excellent, but, you know what? | 非常完美 但是 你猜怎样 |
[37:02] | Too bad. It’s useless. | 坏消息是 并没有用 |
[37:04] | Unless… | 除非 |
[37:05] | we can find a way | 我们能找到某种方式 |
[37:06] | to make Judge Ramos waive her diplomatic immunity. | 让Ramos法官放弃她的外交豁免权 |
[37:09] | How we gonna do that? | 我们要怎么做 |
[37:13] | Go grab a cup of coffee. | 去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[37:17] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会想办法的 |
[37:18] | Get some pie, Bones? Let’s get some pie. | 你要吃个派吗 Bones 我们去吃个派吧 |
[37:20] | Pie. Why are we having pie. | 派 我们为什么要去吃甜点 |
[37:23] | Cherry pie on Friday. | 周五就是要吃樱桃派嘛 |
[37:28] | Oh, yeah, baby- – that’s what I’m talking about. | 嗯哼 我说的就是这个 |
[37:33] | Hey, love is in the purified and ionized lab air. | 嘿 爱情就在这间纯净的离子化实验室空气中 |
[37:37] | Why should we resist? | 我们怎么能抗拒 |
[37:40] | Go. | 出去吧 |
[37:42] | A woman like Judge Ramos who stood up to drug cartels, | 像Ramos法官这样对抗贩毒集团的人 |
[37:45] | who always did the right thing, | 会是总是做正确事情的人 |
[37:46] | it’s hard to imagine her killing another human being. | 很难想象她会杀人 |
[37:50] | Bones, she’s a strong woman. That’s why she stood up to the cartels, | Bones 她是个强势的女性 所以她才会对抗贩毒集团 |
[37:52] | you know, live on after her daughter was killed. | 在她女儿被杀之后继续生活 |
[37:55] | Hey, look, her point of view, | 不过你看 从她的角度 |
[37:57] | Lisa Winokur was threatening her family. So- – she snapped. | Lisa Winokur对她家庭有威胁 所以她就失去理智了 |
[38:02] | Will she get away with it? | 她会逃脱惩罚吗 |
[38:03] | Yeah. | 会 |
[38:05] | I think she will. | 我觉得她会 |
[38:08] | Okay, we all got together- – | 好了 我们搞定了 |
[38:10] | well, Zack wouldn’t help until I threatened him- – | Zack是拒绝的 不过我威胁他了 |
[38:12] | but the rest of us. | 但是其他人 呵呵 |
[38:15] | The blowback pattern shows that Lisa Winokur’s killer was 6 feet tall | 爆炸的痕迹显示Lisa Winokur的凶手身高一米八二 |
[38:19] | Antonio Ramos is 6 feet tall. | Antonio Ramos就一米八二 |
[38:22] | Lisa Winokur had sex immediately before her demise. | Lisa Winokur在死亡前发生了性行为 |
[38:25] | DNA tests show it was with Antonio Ramos. | DNA显示是 Antonio Ramos |
[38:29] | Lisa Winokur was strangled with a silk ligature. | Lisa Winokur是被丝带勒死的 |
[38:32] | Antonio Ramos favors silk ties. | Antonio Ramos最爱戴丝绸领带 |
[38:34] | Why are you manipulating the facts to make it sound | 你为什么要修改证据使得 |
[38:37] | like Antonio was the killer? | Antonio看起来才是凶手呢 |
[38:38] | It’s okay, Bones. Let her… Let her continue. | 没关系 Bones 让她说完 |
[38:42] | Because of his broken arm, | 由于胳膊受伤 |
[38:44] | Antonio Ramos was forced to place his foot | Antonio Ramos不得不把脚 |
[38:46] | on Lisa Winokur’s back, | 踩在Lisa Winokur身后 |
[38:48] | damaging her vertebrae. | 造成了她的脊椎损伤 |
[38:49] | You are fabricating this scenario by misrepresenting the evidence and | 你在歪曲事实并且略去关键证据 |
[38:52] | omitting key facts. | 来伪造场景 |
[38:54] | It’s a bluff. Cops do it all the time. | 这是虚张声势 警察们总是这样 |
[38:56] | So you think if we frame Antonio, Judge Ramos will… | 所以你觉得如果我们陷害Anotonio Ramos法官会 |
[39:00] | confess to save her own son. | 为了救儿子而认罪 |
[39:03] | What mother wouldn’t? | 什么样的母亲不会呢 |
[39:05] | – Bones? – No!… No! | – Bones – 不行 不行 |
[39:09] | It’s no different than lying to a criminal to get a confession. | 这和对罪犯撒谎使他们认罪没区别啊 |
[39:11] | Or having Hodgins call the FAA with a fake terrorism tip. | 和让Hodgins给航空局打电话报告假恐怖袭击也没区别 |
[39:15] | He did what? | 他做了什么 |
[39:16] | Oh, what? Now, suddenly there’s a line here? | 哦 怎么 现在这就是不能跨过的界限了么 |
[39:18] | You can’t allow this. | 你不能允许这种事发生 |
[39:19] | I’m 100% against this. | 我百分之百不同意 |
[39:21] | Seeley, you hate diplomatic immunity. | Seeley 你最讨厌外交豁免权这种事了 |
[39:23] | Well, I’m against it when it’s interfering | 当它干扰我的谋杀调查时 我是反对的 |
[39:24] | with my murder investigation, but the world’s bigger than that. | 但这世界不止于此 |
[39:27] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[39:28] | We cheat diplomatic immunity here in DC, | 我们在特区绕过外交豁免权 |
[39:31] | we catch a murderer, that’s great. | 我们就能抓到罪犯 这很好 |
[39:33] | They do it in Upper Kamikazistan | 他们在神风斯坦这样做 |
[39:34] | and our boys end up on a red- hot spit | 我们的同胞就会被 |
[39:36] | over a slow fire. | 架在文火上烤 |
[39:37] | There’s no such place as Kamikazistan. | 没有神风斯坦这种地方 |
[39:40] | Okay. Bottom line is, we ignore diplomatic immunity | 关键的是 如果我们无视外交豁免权 |
[39:42] | and the rest of the world finds out, | 被其他国家发现了 |
[39:44] | it’s open season on Americans, so- – | 美国就完蛋了 所以 |
[39:46] | you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[39:47] | Thanks for the effort, | 谢谢你的努力 |
[39:48] | and the fake file, but… | 和假文件 但是 |
[39:50] | Let’s just remember, okay, that… | 让我们记住 |
[39:52] | we’re the good guys. | 我们是好人 |
[39:54] | Oh, I’m gonna need that real evidence file, too. | 哦 我还需要那份真证据的文件 |
[39:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:04] | – Even if this were true… – It’s true! | – 就算这是真的 – 这就是真的 |
[40:06] | My family and I have diplomatic immunity. | 我的家人和我有外交豁免权 |
[40:09] | That’s politics. | 那是政治 |
[40:10] | A woman like you, a judge, a prosecutor, | 一个像你这样的女人 一个法官 一个公诉人 |
[40:13] | who’s given up their whole life for justice, | 为了司法正义放弃了生活 |
[40:17] | you can’t live with what you did to Lisa Winokur. | 你是没办法忍受自己对Lisa Winokur做出这样的事情 |
[40:25] | – What next? – The FBI formally hands this evidence over to me. | – 之后会发生什么 – FBI会正式把证据交给我 |
[40:29] | I present it to the ambassador. | 我会转交给大使 |
[40:30] | He presents it to the attorney general of Colombia. | 他会转交给哥伦比亚检察院 |
[40:32] | And the State Department gets what it wants, | 然后国务院如愿以偿 |
[40:34] | what you’ve been working for all along… | 你一直努力做的 |
[40:36] | This mess in another country. | 这烂摊子就丢给其他国家了 |
[40:38] | All parties played by the rules. That’s diplomacy. | 所有利益方按规矩办事 这是外交 |
[40:46] | Still, speaking outside of my role as a member of the State Department, | 不过 抛开我作为国务院一员的立场 |
[40:50] | the attorney general of Colombia is not a friend to you. | 哥伦比亚检察长可不是你的朋友 |
[40:53] | No. | 不 |
[40:54] | He’s not. | 他不是 |
[40:55] | This evidence is political ammunition. | 这证据就是政治炸药 |
[40:57] | I mean, there will almost certainly be a trial | 几乎可以确定会有审讯 |
[40:59] | and he would most certainly want you in jail, which would mean… | 而且几乎可以确定他会送你进监狱 这也意味着 |
[41:02] | The cartels have been trying to kill me for years. | 贩毒集团多年以来一直想杀死我 |
[41:05] | In prison, they would succeed on the first day. | 在监狱里 他们第一天就会成功 |
[41:09] | They’ll torture and kill you. | 他们会折磨你 然后杀了你 |
[41:13] | Might I make a suggestion? | 我能给你个建议吗 |
[41:16] | Waive your diplomatic immunity. | 放弃你的外交豁免权吧 |
[41:17] | And be tried fairly, here, in the United States. | 在美国 被公平的审判 |
[41:32] | What’s it gonna be, Judge? | 你看怎么样 法官 |
[41:33] | I turn this evidence over to an American prosecutor? | 我是把这份证据交给美国检察官 |
[41:38] | Or Mr. Radziwill? | 还是Mr. Radziwill |
[41:44] | I waive diplomatic immunity. | 我放弃外交豁免权 |
[42:06] | Well… look at them down there, huh? Ha! | 哟 看他们在下面 |
[42:10] | Probably falsifying evidence. | 可能又在伪造证据了呢 |
[42:13] | I’m not sure I can totally trust Dr. Saroyan after that. | 在这事之后我不确定我能完全信任Dr. Saroyan了 |
[42:18] | You know, Bones, | 你要知道 Bones |
[42:19] | Cam’s a cop at heart. | Cam内心深处是个警察 |
[42:22] | She, uh… she just wants to catch the bad guys. | 她 她只是想要抓住坏人 |
[42:27] | There are a lot of gray areas. | 这中间有很多灰色地带 |
[42:29] | Not for you. | 你就不是 |
[42:31] | – You did the right thing. – Yeah. | – 你做了正确的事情 – 是啊 |
[42:34] | It worked out, is all. | 不过就是最后成功了而已 |
[42:36] | You did the right thing. | 你做了正确的事情 |
[42:50] | Well, shouldn’t we do something? | 我们要做点什么吗 |
[42:52] | You kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[42:54] | Hodgins being abducted by men in black? | Hodgins被黑衣人劫持? |
[42:58] | It’s a dream come true. | 简直就是梦想成真啊 |