时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | They found the victim in the filtration system. | 他们在过滤系统里面发现了受害人 |
[00:08] | Just, you know, some bones, and nobody knows what to make of them. | 就是 你懂的 一些骨头 以及没人知道如何处理它们 |
[00:11] | Look at this- | 看看这个 |
[00:13] | millions of tax dollars are spent to clean and treat tap water | 数百万的税被用来花在清洁和处理自来水 |
[00:16] | and yet people spend billions on bottled water. | 然而人们仍然在瓶装水上花费数十亿的钱 |
[00:19] | Well, it’s cleaner. Look. Comes from a clean mountain stream. | 这很干净 看 来自纯净的山泉 |
[00:22] | Yeah. Which contains fecal matter from animals. | 对啊 蕴含着动物的排泄物 |
[00:25] | There is no bones in it, though, is there? | 不过里面没有骨头 对吧 |
[00:27] | Don’t want that in your water. | 瓶装水里可不能有 |
[00:28] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[00:30] | Do you know how long this is going to take? | 你知道这里需要多长时间吗? |
[00:31] | Department wants to know when I can get back online. | 上面想要知道什么时候我能够让这些恢复运转 |
[00:37] | Any way to determine where the body originated? | 有没有办法知道这具尸体从哪来的? |
[00:40] | Water comes here through pipelines | 水通过管道来这里 |
[00:41] | that travel through five different states. | 期间经过5个不同的州 |
[00:43] | That’s why I called the Feds in. | 这就是为啥我找联邦执法官员来 |
[00:45] | Great. How many miles of pipe? | 很好 管子有多长 |
[00:48] | About 1, 800. | 大约 1, 800 |
[00:50] | Okay. I’m going to need a schematic of the entire system as soon as you can; | 好 我需要你尽可能快的给我一张整个系统的示意图 |
[00:53] | Sure. | 当然 |
[00:54] | Bones Yeah. Bones? | |
[00:55] | Well, swirl treatment sped the rate of decomp. | 漩涡加速了分解的时间 |
[00:57] | Death was most likely less than three months ago. | 死者很可能死于三个月以内 |
[01:02] | The sacrum is small- still developing. | 骶骨还小 – 仍处在生长期 |
[01:05] | A kid. | 是小孩 |
[01:08] | A little girl. | 一个小女孩 |
[01:10] | About eight to ten years old. | 大约8到10岁 |
[01:17] | Okay. Any luck with cause of death? | 有没有可能查到死因? |
[01:20] | Postmortem trauma makes assignation of cause difficult. | 死后创伤导致辨认工作十分困难 |
[01:23] | Great. “No” would have been just fine. | 很好 说”不能”会更好 |
[01:25] | There are bands of discoloration on the ribs. | 肋骨上有褪色 |
[01:27] | Cam might find out why with a tox screen. | Cam也许能够通过毒性分析仪找到死因 |
[01:30] | I’d like those clothes as soon as I can get them. | 我希望那些衣服尽快给我 |
[01:32] | Lots of crusty bugs and slime. | 有超多的虫子和泥 |
[01:34] | All yours. | 全是你的 |
[01:35] | Zack, spend some time with the teeth. | Zack 重点看一下牙齿 |
[01:38] | They should be more discolored. | 他们应该褪色的更严重 |
[01:39] | Everything okay here? | 这里一切还好吗 |
[01:40] | Yeah. Sure. Hey. You know? | 当然 嘿 你知道吗 |
[01:43] | How’s things? | 你怎么样 |
[01:44] | You know. Murder and stuff. | 你懂的 谋杀和查案之类的 |
[01:46] | Just another day at the office. How about you? | 只是办公室的日常 你呢 |
[01:48] | Same ol’ same ol’. | 一样一样 |
[01:50] | Listen, the Bureau’s running location checks for registered pedophiles in the area | 听着 局里正在调查这片区域记录在案的恋童犯 |
[01:54] | but we can’t do much until we, you know, I. D. the girl. | 但是没有女孩的确切身份 我们也帮助不了太多 |
[01:57] | I’m running DNA on the hairs I pulled from the skull. | 我正在检测从头骨上面拿下来的头发的DNA |
[02:00] | There’s something funky about it. | 有点古怪 |
[02:01] | The roots confirm brown hair. | 发根证明是褐发 |
[02:03] | The blond is from oxidized thiols evident in the hair shaft. | 而金色则是由于氧化硫醇导致的 |
[02:06] | Her hair was bleached? | 她染发了? |
[02:07] | Right. Come on, what nine-year-old dyes her hair? | 得了吧 9岁的女孩为啥要染发 |
[02:10] | Well, it may explain why my sketch isn’t getting any hits | 这个也许就证明了为什么我的速写没有 |
[02:13] | from the Missing Children’s database. | 从失踪儿童数据库里面匹配到任何人 |
[02:15] | Zack, look at the remains again with a focus | Zack 再检查遗体一遍 |
[02:18] | on any physical anomalies that could hamper identification. | 重点检查任何可能妨碍识别受害者的物理异常 |
[02:21] | I’ve got results cooking, so… | 我要去拿结果 所以… |
[02:23] | Sure, yeah. See you later. | 当然 好的 一会见 |
[02:26] | Don’t you have work to do? | 你们难道没有工作要做吗? |
[02:28] | Don’t you? | 你没有吗 |
[02:30] | Right. Right. | 好了 好了 |
[02:36] | I should be able to run a tox screen with the tissue left on her clavicle. | 应该能够利用她锁骨留下来的组织去做一个毒理检测 |
[02:40] | The scrapings I took from the cheek and eye socket | 我从她脸颊和眼窝刮下来的组织 |
[02:42] | contain propylene glycol | 里面包含了丙二醇 |
[02:43] | fragrance, dyes and lanolin. | 香水 染料和羊毛脂 |
[02:45] | She was wearing make-up? | 她难道还化妆了吗 |
[02:47] | I was going to use dentition to narrow down the age range | 我要根据牙齿排列缩小年龄范围 |
[02:50] | but look. | 但是 看 |
[02:55] | She has false teeth? | 她还有假牙 |
[02:57] | What the hell happened to this kid? | 这个孩子身上到底发生了什么 |
[02:59] | The false teeth replaced the missing deciduous teeth. | 假牙是用来代替掉落的牙齿 |
[03:02] | Baby teeth. | 幼齿 |
[03:03] | And the other teeth were veneered. | 其他的牙齿抛过光 |
[03:06] | What is she, a midget stripper? | 她是干什么的 雏妓吗 |
[03:10] | Okay, this is the color she would’ve had from the bleaching. | 这个颜色是她染发后的颜色 |
[03:13] | I think the alkaloids would make the color brighter. | 我认为生物碱会让颜色更加明亮 |
[03:14] | Okay, so some twisted psycho killer | Okay 这个变态杀手 |
[03:17] | gives this little girl a makeover before he kills her? | 在杀死她之前还给这个小女孩画过妆吗 |
[03:20] | I hate working with kids. | 我讨厌调查关于孩子的案件 |
[03:21] | Childhood should be all about swings. | 童年应该只有荡秋千 |
[03:24] | Swings? | 荡秋千 |
[03:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:26] | You know, how high can I go? | 你知道我能荡多高吗 |
[03:27] | If I twist the chains, how fast will I spin? | 如果我扭链子 我旋转的有多快吗 |
[03:30] | What if I try to jump off before the swing stops? | 如果我在秋千停下来之前跳下去会怎样 |
[03:32] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[03:33] | I miss that feeling. | 我很怀念当时 |
[03:34] | Yeah. Me, too. | 当然 我也是 |
[03:35] | I miss organic chemistry class. | 我怀念有机化学课 |
[03:38] | Those were good times. | 那些都是很好的时光 |
[03:39] | I miss my first microscope. | 我怀念我的第一个显微镜 |
[03:41] | Great. Yeah. And I miss normal people. Can we go on? | 很好 对 我想念正常人 我们能继续吗 |
[03:44] | Factor in the teeth. | 牙齿有问题 |
[03:47] | Yeah, you know, because this isn’t weird enough. | 对 因为还不够诡异 |
[03:50] | Hodgins supplied the types of makeup | Hdgins 提供了化妆品的种类 |
[03:54] | and that’s what we’ve got. | 以及这是我们的成果 |
[03:57] | She looks 30. | 她看起来像30岁 |
[03:58] | Okay. Run the image against the database now. | 很好 把这个图片放进数据库中进行比对 |
[04:07] | Oh, my God. That’s Brianna Swanson. | 我的天 这是Bianna Swanson |
[04:10] | Who? | 谁 |
[04:11] | Little beauty queen who disappeared a few months ago. | 美丽可爱小皇后 已经消失一个月了 |
[04:13] | In the middle of a Little Miss Junior Patriot Pageant. | 正在参加爱国者小美女选美大赛 |
[04:17] | Just nine years old. | 她才九岁 |
[05:00] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[05:04] | there isn’t even enough of her for me to see? | 她的遗体太少我们见不到全尸 |
[05:07] | The body traveled through miles of piping | 尸体穿过数公里的管道 |
[05:09] | and then after three months… | 然后又过了三个月 |
[05:15] | She was so beautiful, wasn’t she? | 她很漂亮 不是吗? |
[05:17] | I always thought someday she’d come back. | 我一直认为某天她会回来 |
[05:19] | I even filled out her application for the Junior Miss Starlight Competition. | 我甚至已经填好了参加闪光小美女的竞选申请表了 |
[05:24] | She would have won her division. | 她一定可以赢的 |
[05:28] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 我们对于你丧女感到遗憾 |
[05:32] | Ms. Swanson Ms. Swanson, | |
[05:33] | I discovered dental work on Brianna one doesn’t | 我在Bianna牙齿上发现了抛光 |
[05:36] | usually see on a child. | 这在正常孩子身上见不到的 |
[05:39] | The veneers and the caps? Yes. | 抛光和冠齿 没错 |
[05:41] | A lot of the girls have them. | 有很多女孩都做了 |
[05:42] | Statistically, that’s… that’s not true. | 统计上来讲 你说的是错的 |
[05:45] | Well, Brianna took some antibiotics | Bianna小时候服用抗生素 |
[05:47] | when she was a baby that stained her teeth. | 从而弄脏了她的牙齿 |
[05:49] | She was very self-conscious about that | 她对这个十分在意 |
[05:50] | so I wanted her to feel good about herself. | 我想让她对自己感到满意 |
[05:53] | A nine-year-old is hardly mature enough | 一个九岁的孩子还不够成熟到 |
[05:55] | to make an informed decision about… | 做出如此的决定… |
[05:57] | You were at the competition in Delaware | 当Bianna失踪的时候 |
[05:59] | when Brianna went missing. Correct? | 你在特拉华的比赛上 对吧 |
[06:01] | Yeah. I never missed a pageant. I never would. | 我从不缺席选美比赛 我从不 |
[06:05] | But you weren’t… | 但是你没有… |
[06:06] | you weren’t with her when she disappeared? | 当她失踪的时候你没有在她身边吗 |
[06:08] | No. I left her alone in our room for a minute. | 是的 我把她独自一人留在了我们的房间一小会儿 |
[06:12] | When I came back, she was gone. | 当我回来的时候 她已经没影了 |
[06:17] | There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t hate myself for that. | 从那时起我无时不刻都在自责 |
[06:21] | According to initial reports you suspected your ex-husband of kidnapping Brianna? | 根据最初的报告 你怀疑你的前夫绑架了Bianna是吗 |
[06:25] | Well, he was trying to get custody of here for over a year. | 他这一整年都在争抚养权 |
[06:28] | David was not fit to be a father. | David根本不适合当一位父亲 |
[06:30] | He wanted Brianna out of spite. | 他是出于恶意的想要Brianna的抚养权 |
[06:32] | He tried to drown me in lawyer fees. | 他试图想要通过巨额律师诉讼费拖垮我 |
[06:35] | Was your ex-husband violent with you or Brianna? | 你前夫对你和你孩子使用暴力吗? |
[06:37] | Not physically, no. | 没动过手 没有 |
[06:38] | But once, when we were fighting, | 但有一次 那时我们在吵架 |
[06:40] | he said that he would rather have Brianna | 他说他宁愿让Brianna |
[06:42] | end up in a ditch somewhere than turn out like me. | 死在水沟里也好比以后变成我 |
[06:48] | It’s the “evening wear” category that gets me. | 晚装这词吸引到我了 |
[06:52] | My evening wear is a ratty T- shirt and a mud mask. | 我的晚装是一件大T恤和泥面膜 |
[06:54] | There’s bleeding evident under the mental foramen. | 在她的颏孔上发现了血块 |
[06:57] | There was complete disruption of all ventral ligaments | 在受害者的头骨和第一和第二椎骨之间的 |
[07:00] | between the victim’s skull and the first and second vertebrae. | 复测韧带完全撕裂 |
[07:03] | Her neck was broken. | 她的脖子断了 |
[07:05] | Dislocated fracture of the mandible | 下颌骨脱位骨折 |
[07:06] | suggests her death was caused by a strong blow to the chin | 显示她的死因是由于下巴被一把凶器的强烈撞击 |
[07:09] | by an object heavy enough to leave markings on her | 以至于造成了她的颏孔留下了 |
[07:12] | mental foramen. | 伤疤 |
[07:14] | I found fragments of steel in the victim’s jacket. | 我在受害人身上发现了钢铁碎片 |
[07:17] | There was also an excessive amount of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. | 还有过量的多环芳烃 |
[07:22] | I assume that means something. | 我认为你这句话话里藏话啊 |
[07:23] | Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons are found in soot, | 多环芳烃一般都存在于烟灰 |
[07:26] | pesticides, creosotes, roofing tar… | 杀虫剂 芳香剂 屋顶烟囱里… |
[07:30] | The original police report said Brianna’s father was a roofer. | 原先的笔录显示Brianna的父亲曾经是盖屋顶的 |
[07:33] | Yeah. Interesting coincidence, huh? | 对 有趣的巧合 哈 |
[07:36] | I’ll call Booth. | 我会告诉Booth |
[07:38] | About this? | 关于这些 |
[07:41] | You have a roofing business? | 你是从事屋顶建筑行业的? |
[07:43] | Uh… Yeah. | 嗯… 是的 |
[07:46] | I. . I went out on my own when Brianna was born. | 我… 我在Brianna出生的时候出去单干 |
[07:49] | Thouht I could make some more money, you know? | 想着可以挣更多的钱 你懂吗 |
[07:52] | Do you use mastic asphalt in your work? | 你工作的时候会使用乳香沥青吗 |
[07:55] | Uh, yeah. For waterproofing. Why? | 嗯 是的 为了防水 有什么问题吗 |
[07:58] | Were you working the day your daughter disappeared? | 你女儿失踪的时候你在工作吗 |
[08:00] | No. It was a weekend. | 没有 那天是周末 |
[08:01] | What are you guys getting at? | 你们到底想问什么 |
[08:03] | We’re just trying to piece things together. | 我们只是想让整理一下线索 |
[08:05] | Damn it, I answered all these questions when Brianna first went missing! | 见鬼了 当Brianna最开始失踪的时候我回答了所有的问题 |
[08:10] | This is Jackie’s doing. Right? | 这都是Jckie干的 是吗? |
[08:12] | You wanted your daughter back. | 你想让你的女儿回到你身边 |
[08:14] | Sometimes, in a divorce, emotions get a little high | 有时候 离婚发生了 情绪占领了制高点 |
[08:17] | you don’t know what you’re doing… | 你没意识到你正在做什么 |
[08:18] | No. I know exactly what happened. | 不会的 我很清楚发生了什么 |
[08:21] | Jackie wasted so much time | Jackie浪费了太多时间 |
[08:22] | having the cops check me out the case went cold. | 让条子来查我而让整个案件成为冷案 |
[08:25] | This is all Jackie’s fault. | 这全是Jackie的错 |
[08:28] | Look. | 看看 |
[08:31] | This was my little girl. | 这曾经是我的小女儿 |
[08:34] | Not what Jackie turned her into. | 不是那个Jackie打造出的选美皇后 |
[08:37] | This is who I wanted back. | 这才是我想要的女儿 |
[08:43] | You, uh… you didn’t give her the remains, did you? | 你们 嗯… 你们没有把遗体给她吧 |
[08:48] | No. We can’t release them. | 没有 我们不能把遗体交出去 |
[08:50] | Not before the investigation is completed. | 在调查完成之前不可以 |
[08:53] | I want her buried right. | 我想让她体面地下葬 |
[08:56] | I don’t want her funeral to be some disgusting show Jackie puts on. | 我不想让她的葬礼成为Jackie恶心的秀 |
[09:01] | I want to bury her with some love, you know? | 我想用我的爱来埋葬她 你们懂吗 |
[09:17] | How’s it going? | 调查的怎么样了 |
[09:19] | FBI sent over the security tapes from the hotel | FBI送来了酒店的监控录像带 |
[09:22] | where Brianna’s pageant was held. | 就是Bianna参加的选美比赛的举办地 |
[09:23] | I’m running them through the body mass recognition program. | 我正在使用身体分析程序 |
[09:26] | Maybe we’ll find a shot of her leaving with somebody. | 也许我们能找到她跟谁离开的 |
[09:28] | Could you ever do this to your kid? | 你会让你的孩子变成那样吗 |
[09:30] | You know me. | 你懂我 |
[09:31] | I’m all about the swings. | 我脑子里都是荡秋千 |
[09:33] | Did you bring me something? | 你有什么要给我的吗? |
[09:35] | Oh. Yeah. Yeah. This was in the zippered pocket | 哦 对对对 这是是Bianna夹克的拉链口袋 |
[09:37] | of what was left of Brianna’s jacket. | 里面留下来的 |
[09:39] | It’s treated cellulose. | 这是处理过的纤维素 |
[09:41] | Can you get any details from it? | 你能从里面找到什么线索吗? |
[09:43] | I’ll give it a shot. | 我会试试看的 |
[09:47] | Listen, Angela | 听着 Angela |
[09:51] | we’ve been dancing around this for months now | 我们已经暧昧了好几个月了 |
[09:56] | like two pieces of neodymium caught in a magnetic field. | 就像在同一个磁场里面的两块铵 |
[10:00] | Is that good? | 这好吗? |
[10:01] | Yeah. But, if the field weakens, they fly apart. | 很好 但是 如果磁场弱了下来 它们就各自分飞了 |
[10:05] | Which is why I thought they should go on a date. | 这也是为什么我认为他们应该去约会 |
[10:10] | Hodgins… Hodgins… | |
[10:11] | You can’t say that you don’t feel it. | 你别说你没有感觉到 |
[10:14] | Come on. We owe it to ourselves to give it a try. | 来吧 我们应该尝试一下 |
[10:21] | I… I just don’t think it would be a good idea. | 我… 我只是不认为这是一个好主意 |
[10:26] | I mean, we work together, Jack. | 我的意思是我们在一起工作 Jack |
[10:28] | Angela… Angela… | |
[10:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:32] | You’re making a mistake. | 你做了一个错误决定 |
[10:40] | I’ll examine the paper after I go through the videos. | 在我看完视频后 我会检测这些纸 |
[10:44] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:49] | This is the rib cage of a healthy ten-year-old girl. | 这是一个10岁女孩子健康的胸腔 |
[10:52] | And this is our victim’s rib cage. | 以及这是我们受害者的胸腔 |
[10:56] | Ouch. | 天啊 |
[10:57] | This is an X ray of a teenage girl who died in 1872. | 这是一张死于1872年的少女的X光片 |
[11:01] | What caused the deformity? Was it genetic? | 是什么原因导致了畸形? 基因问题? |
[11:03] | It was a corset. | 是紧身胸衣 |
[11:05] | Tightened a little more each day. | 每天都拉的更紧 |
[11:07] | Based on the degree of misshaping, | 基于目前的变形程度 |
[11:09] | I’d say Brianna slept in one every night. | 我可以推断Bianna是每晚戴着睡觉的 |
[11:12] | That’s torture. | 这是虐待 |
[11:13] | I imagine it was to give her an hourglass figure | 我可以想象这个给了她一个沙漏般的身材 |
[11:15] | which wouldn’t be possible naturally until well into puberty. | 但是身体自然的生长要到青春期 |
[11:18] | You got to be… You’re telling me her mom did this did her? | 你是在告诉我 是她妈妈把她变成这样的吗 |
[11:21] | People have done much worse for beauty. | 人们为了美貌已经做过比这更可怕的事情 |
[11:23] | Neck stretching, foot binding. | 延长脖子 裹脚 |
[11:25] | Okay, and you’re saying that makes it okay? | 好了 你说这些都是能够被接受的吗 |
[11:27] | Well, of course not. | 当然不能 |
[11:28] | Any major alteration of our underlying architecture demeans us. | 我们的基础架构的任何重大改变都会贬低我们自己 |
[11:32] | You know, we all have aspects of ourselves | 你应该明白 我们都希望自己的某个方面 |
[11:34] | we might wish were different. | 是独一无二的 |
[11:35] | Yes. I wanted larger biceps | 当然 在我对自己的精神敏锐度感到满意之前 |
[11:37] | before I became comfortable with my mental acuity. | 我想要更大的肱二头肌 |
[11:40] | Here… you can see | 看这里 |
[11:43] | cribra orbitalia, suggesting Brianna | 多孔性骨肥厚 表明Brianna |
[11:45] | suffered from long-term malnourishment. | 长期遭受营养不良 |
[11:47] | There’s no enamel erosion to indicate bulimia | 没有珐琅质侵蚀能够证实贪食症 |
[11:49] | so it’s more likely she’s been on a calorie-controlled diet for at least two years. | 所以她更有可能在饮食中控制卡路里 至少坚持了两年 |
[11:54] | Oh, it gets better. | 哦 这越来越好了 |
[11:55] | Oh, how can it not? | 哦 这怎么能不好 |
[11:57] | Her tox screen came back with traces of somatropin | 她的毒理检测出生长激素 |
[12:00] | tetracycline, and glycopyrronium bromide. | 四环素和格隆溴铵的痕迹 |
[12:02] | Human growth hormone | 人类生长激素 |
[12:03] | broad-spectrum antibiotic used to treat acne | 广谱抗生素用来治理痤疮 |
[12:06] | and a chemical mixture that controls perspiration. | 以及化学合成剂控制出汗的 |
[12:08] | All with serious side effects. | 这些都会有严重的副作用 |
[12:10] | No prescriptions were ever issued. | 连药方都没有 |
[12:12] | So Mom bound, starved and drugged her. | 所以她妈妈束缚她 让她饿着同时给她吃药 |
[12:17] | That’s heartwarming. | 这可真是”热心” |
[12:18] | Our society puts a premium on beauty | 我们社会很重视美 |
[12:20] | common in declining cultures. | 尤其经常发生在衰落的文化里 |
[12:22] | Hey, guys, you should take a look at this. | 嘿 各位 你们应该看看这个 |
[12:28] | This was time-stamped a half hour before | 这是记录在Jackie Swanson报警Brianna |
[12:31] | Jackie Swanson reported Brianna missing. | 失踪半小时之前录像带 |
[12:34] | There. | 这里 |
[12:41] | She said not a day goes by that she doesn’t hate herself. | 她说从那时起无时不刻都在自责 |
[12:44] | I can see why. | 我知道为什么了 |
[12:45] | If Jackie’s willing to risk her child’s life to win these pageants… | 如果Jackie想要通过威胁她孩子性命的方式来赢得这些选美比赛 |
[12:49] | What would happen if the daughter refused to compete? | 如果她女儿拒绝去参加比赛会怎么样 |
[13:02] | what you understand is that this was Brianna’s dream, not mine. | 你们要知道这些是Brianna的梦想 不是我的 |
[13:05] | You put your nine-year-old daughter in a corset, Ms. Swanson. | 你把你年仅九岁的女儿束缚在紧身衣里 Ms. Swanson |
[13:10] | Corset. | 紧身衣 |
[13:10] | Yeah, Brianna ordered that off the Internet herself | 是的 Brianna自己从网上下单买的 |
[13:12] | and I didn’t tighten it up very much. | 而且我没有弄很紧 |
[13:14] | Did you ever think to tell Brianna that | 你有没有想过跟Brianna说 |
[13:16] | she didn’t need to alter her physical appearance in order to be loved? | 她不需要改变她的外貌来得到喜欢吗 |
[13:19] | Did Brianna disappoint you somehow? | Brianna有让你失望过吗 |
[13:21] | No. She was a perfect angel. | 完全没有 她是个完美的天使 |
[13:23] | She won every competition, even her first one. | 她赢得了所有的比赛 包括她第一次参赛 |
[13:25] | And after that, it was music and dance classes. | 之后她还参加了钢琴和舞蹈训练 |
[13:27] | She was a real competitor. | 她是一个真正的竞争者 |
[13:28] | And when she won, it reflected well on you. | 那么当她获胜 你也会长脸 |
[13:30] | That way you wouldn’t have to deal with your own physical identity. | 这样子你不需要去面对你自身的不足了 |
[13:34] | I don’t like her. | 我不喜欢她 |
[13:35] | Oh. Let’s… | 噢 让我们 |
[13:37] | play a little show-and-tell, shall we, hm? | 玩看图说话 怎么样 |
[13:39] | How about this? Can you explain these? | 这个怎么样 你能解释一下吗 |
[13:42] | Those there… | 这些那些 |
[13:43] | And, then, that one. My favorite one. | 然后 这张怎么样 我最喜欢的一张 |
[13:47] | Okay, these… | 好吧 这些 |
[13:49] | these were right before she disappeared. | 这是恰好发生在她失踪前的事 |
[13:52] | We had a… disagreement. | 我们在争吵 |
[13:54] | About the pageant? | 关于选美比赛? |
[13:56] | No. About her piano piece- | 不 是关于她弹钢琴的 |
[13:58] | I suggested she use her elbow to hit the last note with her head in her hands | 我建议她用她的手肘弹出最后一个音符来双手撑头 |
[14:01] | give the audience a little smile- it’s called dazzle. | 给观众一个微笑 |
[14:03] | And she didn’t want to do that. | 然后她不想这样子做 |
[14:04] | No, she didn’t want dazzle, she wanted to finish it perfectly. | 她不想要这样 她想要完美的结束表演 |
[14:10] | But it seems very silly now. | 但现在看来似乎是很愚蠢 |
[14:12] | Only now? | 只是现在觉得傻? |
[14:14] | What happened immediately following this? | 吵完架之后呢 |
[14:18] | I sent her up to our room | 我把她送上我们的房间 |
[14:19] | and I sent myself to the hotel bar for a very large glass of rose. | 然后我去酒店的酒吧买了一大杯桃红葡萄酒 |
[14:23] | And believe me, I was not the only mother doing the exact same thing | 请相信我 我不是唯一一个买醉的母亲 |
[14:26] | Great. | 很好 |
[14:26] | I’m sure you can, provide me with a list of the other mothers. | 我相信你能给我写一份在酒吧喝酒的其他母亲的名单 |
[14:33] | Blood would have rushed to the injured areas | 血液会冲向受伤的地方 |
[14:34] | that are evident on her X rays, but | 在她的X光上看很明显 但是 |
[14:36] | there’s no evidence of blood flow here or here or here. | 没有证据证明血液流向到这里或者这里或者这里 |
[14:40] | So she was beaten after she died. | 所以她是在死后被重击的 |
[14:43] | The blows appear to be consistent with kicking, | 打击方式很像脚踢的 |
[14:45] | but the dispersal pattern is abnormal. | 但是散布方式却又很异常 |
[14:47] | Can you tell anything about the shoes?Size? Make? | 能跟我讲一讲鞋子吗? 比如尺寸? 材质? |
[14:50] | Only that they are quite rigid. | 我只能跟你说它很硬 |
[14:52] | Possibly steel-toed. | 也许有金属头 |
[14:54] | And Hodgins said he found fragments of steel in the jacket. | 而且Hodgins说他在夹克上面找到了钢片 |
[15:03] | Hodgins asked me out. | Hodgins邀请我出去约会 |
[15:07] | Is that why you’re hiding in here? | 这就是你躲在这边的原因吗 |
[15:09] | I’m not hiding. | 我没有在躲避 |
[15:11] | I need advice. | 我需要你的建议 |
[15:13] | What, on a personal matter? | 什么 个人问题吗 |
[15:14] | Yes. | 对的 |
[15:16] | From me?! | 问我 |
[15:17] | Yes. But… | 对的 但是… |
[15:19] | romance is sort of… | 浪漫这种事情 |
[15:22] | This is like me asking you advice on phylogenetic systematics. | 这就好像我问你关于系统发育系统学的建议 |
[15:25] | Phylogenetic systematics? | 系统发育系统学 |
[15:28] | I have no idea what that is. | 我对这个一无所知 |
[15:31] | Exactly. | 这就对了 |
[15:33] | Well, I can’t ask Cam. | 我不能去问Cam |
[15:35] | Can’t ask Cam what? | 不能问Cam什么? |
[15:36] | Oh, Hodgins asked Angela out on a date. | 噢 Hodgins邀请Angela去约会 |
[15:38] | Brennan! Brennan! | |
[15:40] | Wa… Was it a secret? | 这… 这是秘密吗? |
[15:41] | It was a secret. | 这是秘密 |
[15:43] | I just came to ask if you’d made any progress on the cellulose. | 我过来问你在纤维素方面有没有进展 |
[15:46] | Oh, no. | 噢 没有 |
[15:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:49] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[15:50] | You can’t pretend you didn’t hear about this. | 你不能假装你没有听见 |
[15:53] | Fine. What’d you tell him? | 好吧 你是怎么跟他说的 |
[15:56] | No. | 拒绝 |
[15:56] | Why? | 为什么? |
[15:57] | Because it would be a disaster. | 因为这会很糟糕 |
[15:59] | All of a sudden, you have an opinion on this? | 突然间 你就有建议了 |
[16:01] | You should never indulge in a romantic relationship | 你永远不应该与一起工作的人 |
[16:04] | with someone you work with. | 谈恋爱 |
[16:05] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[16:06] | Well, anthropologically? | 人类学上来说吗 |
[16:08] | There’s an anthropological answer? | 这还有人类学方面的回答吗 |
[16:10] | An efficient workplace is predicated upon a simple hierarchy. | 一个高效的工作场所取决于简单的等级制度 |
[16:14] | Romance undermines that hierarchy. | 浪漫则破坏了这种等级制度 |
[16:16] | This is like when I had an affair with my thesis supervisor in college. | 这就好像我在大学时与我的论文导师有染的时候 |
[16:21] | Don’t think we have time for that. | 我们没有时间听这个 |
[16:22] | I say go. | 我认为你应该去 |
[16:23] | What about this hierarchical, sexual… | 那等级 性… 怎么办 |
[16:25] | Won’t be an issue. | 不会有任何问题 |
[16:27] | It’s always fun to flirt in the workplace, but out there, | 在工作场所调情总是很有趣 但是去了外面 |
[16:29] | when fantasy becomes a reality, it’s a drag. | 当幻想成为现实时 它就是一种拖累 |
[16:32] | Wha… ? The date will be bad? | 啥 约会会很糟糕吗 |
[16:34] | It will be awful. | 它会糟糕透顶 |
[16:35] | You’ll both realize it’s not meant to be. | 你们两个都会意识到这不意味着什么 |
[16:37] | There’ll be a couple days of awkwardness | 会有几天的尴尬 |
[16:39] | and then everything goes back to normal. | 然后所有事情都会恢复平常 |
[16:41] | If I were you, I’d go with Cam on this one. | 如果我是你 在这件事我会同意Cam的观点 |
[16:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:46] | Phylogenetic systematics. | 系统发育系统学 |
[16:49] | I have to go to dance class. | 我要赶紧去舞蹈教室了 |
[16:58] | Jackie Swanson’s alibi checks out- | Jackie Swanson的不在场证明证实了 |
[16:59] | she was in the bar when Brianna disappeared. | 当Brianna消失的那段时间她在酒吧 |
[17:02] | Eh, can’t we just prosecute her for being horrible? | 呃 我们能不能因为她是个糟糕的母亲而起诉她 |
[17:06] | Is that the dance teacher? | 那个是舞蹈老师吗 |
[17:07] | Yeah. That’s Charlotte Craft. | 对 那个是Charlotte Craft |
[17:10] | She owns the studio. | 这个工作室是她的 |
[17:10] | She also runs the Junior Miss Patriot Pageant. | 她还经营着爱国者小美女选美比赛 |
[17:13] | I mean, she’s got to be able to give us something, right? | 她一定能给我们一些线索 对吗? |
[17:15] | I always wanted to take dance, but I was… so | 我一直想要学习跳舞 但是我… 太 |
[17:17] | gawky and uncoordinated. | 笨拙和不协调 |
[17:20] | What, you? | 啥 你吗? |
[17:21] | Later I understood that the… | 后来我才了解到 |
[17:23] | gawkiness was caused by an asymmetrical development of the iliac crest. | 笨拙是由髂嵴的不对称发展引起的 |
[17:26] | Oh, yeah, because, you know what, | 嗯 对 知道吗 |
[17:27] | that’s what I would’ve guessed-the old, uh, iliac crest. | 我就猜是髂嵴 |
[17:31] | Hi. Which one’s yours? | 嗨 哪个是你们家的? |
[17:33] | Hm? Which what is what? | 哈? 什么是什么的? |
[17:34] | – Mine? Ours? – Ours? | – 我的? 我们的? – 我们的? |
[17:36] | Oh, no, no. Whoa. We’re not, heh, no, no, that’s not… | 哦 不不不 我们不是一对 不不 不是… |
[17:40] | We’re… FBI. | 我们是… FBI |
[17:43] | Oh, wow. Really? | 哦 真的吗? |
[17:45] | Oh. Are you here about… Brianna Swanson? | 你们是来调查Brianna Swanson? |
[17:49] | Did you know Brianna? | 你认识Brianna? |
[17:50] | Yeah. Very well. | 对 非常熟 |
[17:52] | I’m Kristen Mitchell. | 我叫Kristen Mitchell |
[17:53] | That’s my daughter, Ariel, by the bar, with the gray leg warmers. | 那是我女儿Arial 在扶手旁边的那个 穿着灰色的暖腿袜 |
[17:58] | They… they took classes together | 她们… 她们一起上课 |
[18:00] | were in the same pageants. | 参加同一场选美比赛 |
[18:02] | Sometimes I can’t help but wonder | 有时我忍不住想 |
[18:04] | what if it had been Ariel who got kidnapped. | 如果Ariel被绑架了怎么办 |
[18:06] | Why do you assume she was kidnapped? | 为什么你会假想她会被绑架 |
[18:09] | Well, I can’t imagine Brianna just running away. | 嗯 我无法想象Brianna会逃跑 |
[18:12] | Well, these pageants are very competitive, you know. | 这些选美比赛竞争性很强 你应该知道 |
[18:14] | There’s a lot of pressure, probably, on her. | 她身上可能有很大的压力 |
[18:16] | To Brianna? | 你是说Brianna吗 |
[18:18] | Uh, no. No way. | 不 不可能 |
[18:20] | I mean, she had the face of an angel, but underneath, | 我的意思是她有天使的脸蛋 但是 内心深处 |
[18:23] | let’s just say she had her sights set on winning that pageant. | 这么说吧 她的目标是赢得选美 |
[18:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:29] | I don’t understand the question. | 我不明白你的问题 |
[18:30] | What’s the draw here? | 这里有什么吸引力吗 |
[18:32] | Oh, my God, the girls, they love it. | 哦我的老天 这些女孩 她们爱死选美了 |
[18:35] | They get to dress up all glamorous, all the attention, | 她们打扮的很有魅力 吸引着所有注意 |
[18:38] | the lights and the music. | 还有灯光和音乐 |
[18:40] | All right, girls, that’s enough for today. | 好了 女孩们 今天就到这里了 |
[18:42] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[18:43] | There’s enough pressure on young females without… | 在没有过早性化的情况下 |
[18:46] | making them prematurely sexualized. | 年轻的女性已经有足够的压力 |
[18:48] | I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[18:49] | but that is just narrow-minded prejudice. | 但这只是狭隘的偏见 |
[18:52] | I was in pageants my entire childhood- I loved ’em. | 我整个童年都有选美的伴随 我爱死了 |
[18:55] | and… they sent me to college a full scholarship. | 同时… 它们还让我拿着全额奖学金去读大学 |
[19:00] | Mommy, I’m finished. | 妈咪 我今天结束了 |
[19:01] | Hey, hon! | 嘿 小甜心 |
[19:05] | Nice job! | 非常棒 |
[19:06] | And good focus. | 注意力也很集中 |
[19:08] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[19:10] | Well, I hope you find the man responsible. | 我希望你们能找到凶手 |
[19:14] | Agent Booth? | 是Booth探员吗 |
[19:16] | I’ve got about 20 minutes till my next class. | 我在下节课上课前还有20分钟时间 |
[19:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:20] | Oh, you know, why don’t, why don’t you go mingle. | 噢 不如你混入人群中去聊一聊 |
[19:23] | What? Why me? | 啥 为什么是我 |
[19:24] | Because you’re a girl. | 因为你是女的 |
[19:25] | What… ? | 啥 |
[19:26] | Listen, because it’s illegal for me to question any | 我问话那些没有父母陪伴在身边的孩子 |
[19:27] | of these kids without their parents, okay? | 是违法的 好吗? |
[19:30] | Look, you’re a civilian, right? | 你是普通公民 好吗 |
[19:32] | So take your pick. | 所以你自己选人聊天 |
[19:34] | Good point. | 好主意 |
[19:37] | Behold, the keepers of mystery: | 看 谜题的守护者 |
[19:40] | the Sphecius speciosus, and his trusty sidekick, | 蝉鹰 和他值得信赖的伙伴 |
[19:44] | the Tibicen lyricen. | 抒情蝉 |
[19:45] | Ooh… Ah… | 哇 啊 |
[19:49] | What mystery? | 什么谜题 |
[19:50] | If Brianna Swanson was kidnapped, they didn’t take her far. | 如果Brianna Swanson被绑架了 他们带着她没走多远 |
[19:53] | The presence of these two species together suggests that | 这两个物种的共同存在表明了这一点 |
[19:55] | she died within a one-mile radius of the hotel | 她死在她失踪的酒店的 |
[19:57] | where she disappeared. | 一英里半径范围内的地方 |
[19:58] | That whole area was thoroughly searched | 就在她失踪的几个小时里 |
[20:00] | within hours of her disappearance. | 那整片区域被彻底搜查过了 |
[20:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:04] | I think her body was jammed into a storm culvert for over a month | 我想她的身体已被塞进排水渠里一个多月了 |
[20:07] | until those thunderstorms two weeks ago… | 直到两周前的那些雷暴… … |
[20:09] | Washed the remains down to the treatment plant. | 将遗体冲至处理厂 |
[20:11] | FBI forensics should check out the culverts and drains | FBI法证科应检查酒店附近 |
[20:14] | large enough for a nine-year-old girl around the hotel. | 大到足以让九岁小女孩钻过去的下水道或者排水沟 |
[20:16] | I’ll tell Booth. | 我会告知Booth |
[20:23] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:24] | Don’t come around again looking for a second chance. | 不要在这附近转悠来寻找第二次机会 |
[20:27] | That was a one-time offer, baby. | 这是一次性的邀请 宝贝 |
[20:30] | Really?Hm. | 真的吗 嗯 |
[20:34] | No. What? No. N… | 不 啥 不 |
[20:37] | No, no, not-not really. | 不不 不是真的 |
[20:38] | I mean, it never occurred to me that you-you would… | 我是说我从来没想到 你会… |
[20:44] | Okay, now you talk. | 好 你先说 |
[20:47] | I accept going on a date with you. Soon. | 我接受跟你约会的邀请 就最近 |
[20:53] | Tonight? | 今晚怎么样 |
[20:55] | Wow. That is soon. | 哇哦 真是很近 |
[20:58] | I don’t want to give you time to change your mind. | 我不想留给你改变主意的时间 |
[21:03] | What do you want to do? | 你有什么计划吗 |
[21:05] | You asked me. | 你邀请的我 |
[21:06] | Figure it out. | 你自己考虑吧 |
[21:14] | Thank you. | 太感谢你了 |
[21:17] | I took this at the pageant about a half an hour before Brianna disappeared. | 我在选美比赛上收到这个 就在Brianna失踪的半小时前 |
[21:22] | Did you show it to the police? | 你给警察看过吗? |
[21:24] | No. | 没有 |
[21:25] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[21:25] | Because… he’s not some murderous pedophile. | 因为… 他不是杀气腾腾的恋童癖者 |
[21:28] | He’s the 17-year-old brother of one of the contestants. | 他是其中一名参赛者的17岁兄弟 |
[21:30] | Then why’d you take his picture? | 那么为什么你会拍他的照片? |
[21:31] | Well, to show his parents how creepy he seems hanging around. | 向他的父母展示他看起来有多么的令人毛骨悚然 |
[21:35] | He could be such a good-looking boy. | 他本是一个很帅的小伙子 |
[21:37] | What’s his name? | 他的名字是什么? |
[21:39] | Jeremy Farrell Jeremy Farrell. | |
[21:41] | Look, I know he dresses in black and mopes around | 听着 我知道他穿得一身黑并且一脸忧郁 |
[21:44] | but he’s totally harmless. | 但是他真的无害 |
[21:47] | I’m gonna need a copy of this picture. | 我需要这张照片的副本 |
[21:49] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[21:51] | Is that a real skeleton? | 那个是真的骨架吗? |
[21:52] | Yes. Of a 12-year-old from the Bronze Age. | 对 青铜时期的一个十二岁少女的骨架 |
[21:55] | These bones show she’d already had children. | 这些骨头显示了她已经怀孕了 |
[21:57] | What killed her? | 她怎么死的 |
[21:58] | Having the children. | 怀孕 |
[22:00] | She should have waited to be married before she had sex. | 她应该等在结婚后再有性生活 |
[22:04] | You said “sex”. | 你说了”性” |
[22:06] | Were you girls in the Junior Miss Patriot Pageant? | 你们都在爱国者小美女选秀里面吗 |
[22:08] | I came in fourth. | 我得了第四名 |
[22:09] | If Brianna was there, you’d have been fifth. | 如果Brianna还在 你就是第五 |
[22:13] | Must have been hard to lose your friend like that. | 失去朋友一定很难过 |
[22:15] | Brianna was kind of mean. | Brianna有点小气 |
[22:17] | She said Liza had cankles. | 她说Liza是脚踝腿 |
[22:20] | What are cankles? | 什么是脚踝腿? |
[22:21] | Where your calves and ankles are the same thing. | 就是你的小腿和脚踝一样粗 |
[22:23] | She took my birthday watch, too. | 她也抢走了我的生日手表 |
[22:26] | She’d take anything she liked. | 她抢走任何她喜欢的东西 |
[22:28] | So, you weren’t friends? | 所以 你们不是朋友? |
[22:29] | You had to be friends with her. | 你不得不跟她成为朋友 |
[22:31] | Why? | 为什么? |
[22:32] | Because Brianna was the queen. | 因为Brianna是女王 |
[22:36] | So yours was a cultural structure predicated on the equation | 所以你们的文化结构是以 |
[22:39] | of beauty with power. | 美为力量来权衡平等的 |
[22:41] | You instinctively align yourselves with someone | 你们本能的将自己与那些 |
[22:44] | who holds the greatest potential for societal supremacy. | 拥有最大社会霸权潜力的人联系起来 |
[22:47] | It’s… a Darwinian pressure you’re too young to bear. | 对于年幼的你们来说承担达尔文压力太早了 |
[22:52] | Okay. Come on, Bones, up you go. There you go. | 好了 Bones 该起来了 起来吧 |
[22:55] | You have huge muscles. | 你的肌肉好大啊 |
[22:58] | Thanks. Learn anything? | 谢谢 了解到什么吗 |
[22:59] | Yeah, I learned about cankles. | 当然 我学到了脚踝腿 |
[23:01] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[23:01] | I found a possible suspect. | 我找到一个潜在的嫌疑人 |
[23:07] | Cam and Zack said that Brianna was kicked with a steel-toed boot. | Cam和Zack说Brianna被一个钢片头靴子踢了 |
[23:11] | Looks like my possible suspect just became our primary suspect. | 看来我的潜在嫌疑人变成了我们的主要嫌疑人 |
[23:23] | Of course, I’m at every pageant. | 当然 我去过每个选美比赛 |
[23:26] | Okay, you see what happens? | 很好 你知道发生了什么吗? |
[23:28] | I make him come. | 我让他来的 |
[23:30] | To carry Hailey’s changes and the props for her talent competition. | 让他管理Hailey的更衣以及她的才艺比赛的道具 |
[23:34] | Well, you know, a lot of kids his age, they’d just refuse. | 你知道 大多数这个年龄段的孩子 他们不愿意参加 |
[23:38] | Okay, so what, so then I’m a bad kid because I’m a good kid? | 好 所以怎么样呢 我因为太乖了从而我是坏孩子吗 |
[23:43] | What do you call this look? | 你对你自己的穿着有什么见解吗 |
[23:45] | It’s not a look. | 这不叫穿着 |
[23:46] | Emo. It’s called emo. | Emo 这个叫emo |
[23:47] | No, it’s not. | 不 这个不是 |
[23:49] | It’s short for “overly emotive. “ | 这是”过度情绪化”的缩写 |
[23:50] | No, Mom, no, it’s not. | 不 妈妈 这不是 |
[23:52] | Okay?I like these clothes. I like this hair. | 好了 我喜欢这些衣服 我喜欢这个发型 |
[23:54] | It’s not emo. It’s not anything. | 这不是emo 这什么都不是 |
[23:59] | Do you have a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友吗? |
[24:00] | He does. She looks exactly like him. | 他有 她的打扮看起来和他一样 |
[24:03] | Are you guys, like, real boyfriend and girlfriend? | 你们 是像正常男女朋友关系吗 |
[24:06] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[24:07] | I mean, what, do we have sex? | 你的意思是我们有没有性交吗 |
[24:08] | I don’t know, you tell me. | 我不知道 你来告诉我 |
[24:10] | Why, because if we don’t, | 为什么 因为如果我们没有 |
[24:11] | then I’m some pervert who’s got a thing for little girls? | 我就是那种对小女孩情有独钟的变态吗 |
[24:13] | The day that this picture was taken | 那天这个照片被拍下来 |
[24:16] | did you speak with Brianna Swanson? | 你有跟Brianna Swanson聊过天吗? |
[24:18] | Yeah. | 有过 |
[24:20] | Jeremy Jeremy. | |
[24:21] | She was picking on my little sister. | 她在找我妹妹的茬 |
[24:22] | Really. And, uh, did you argue? | 真的吗 那么你们吵架了吗 |
[24:26] | You don’t argue with a nine year old. You call each other names. | 你不会去跟一个九岁的人吵架 只是叫着对方的名字而已 |
[24:29] | Are you wearing the same shoes that you wore that day? | 你现在穿的鞋子跟那天穿的是同一双嘛 |
[24:31] | – No. – Yes. | – 不是 – 是的 |
[24:33] | He’s worn the same thing every day for a year. | 他一年都是每天穿一样的衣服 |
[24:36] | Would you be willing to give us those shoes? | 你愿意把你的那些鞋子给我们吗? |
[24:38] | – No. – Yes. | – 不 – 好的 |
[24:39] | Mom! | 老妈 |
[24:41] | Just this once, Jeremy, do what I tell you, okay? | 就这一次 Jeremy 照着我说的做 好吗 |
[24:45] | I know you didn’t do this, honey. | 我知道你没有做坏事 甜心 |
[24:47] | I know who you are under all this. | 我知道你是什么样的人 |
[24:52] | Give the FBI your shoes. | 把你的鞋子给FBI |
[25:00] | Not the shoes. | 不是这双鞋子 |
[25:01] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[25:02] | First, the caps are plasticized chrome not stainless steel. | 这个鞋头是塑铬的 不是不锈钢的 |
[25:04] | And they’re too broad and rounded to have | 而且这双太宽太圆 |
[25:06] | caused the damage to Brianna Swanson’s bones. | 不可能给Brianna Swanson的骨头造成那种伤害 |
[25:09] | Tell Cam and Booth. | 告诉Cam和Booth |
[25:12] | You do it. | 你来联系 |
[25:13] | Why? | 为啥 |
[25:14] | Because I have a date. | 因为我有个约会 |
[25:20] | Here’s the thing, Angela… | 是这样的 Angela |
[25:21] | I know you’ve been out with a lot of guys. | 我知道你已经跟很多人出去约会过 |
[25:23] | Hey, you have a different girlfriend twice a month. | 嘿 你每个月换两个不同的女朋友 |
[25:26] | Yeah, so imagine the pressure to come up with a date | 对 所以可以想象这个约会带来的压力 |
[25:28] | that neither one of us has ever been on before. | 你我都没有这样子认真约会过 |
[25:31] | So what’s up? | 那又怎样 |
[25:33] | Are we here to walk a dog or something? | 我们在这遛狗还是别的 |
[25:35] | I remember what you said about | 我记得你之前说过 |
[25:37] | how you used to feel on a swing. | 你以前荡秋千的感觉 |
[25:49] | Looks like colored dots, but it’s so faded. | 看起来像彩色斑点 但是褪色太厉害 |
[25:52] | Could this be a candy bar wrapper? | 这个会不会是糖纸 |
[25:54] | I don’t think Brianna was supposed to eat candy. | 我不认为Brianna会去尝试吃糖 |
[25:57] | There were a lot of things I wasn’t supposed | 在我小时候有太多我不能做的事情 |
[25:58] | to do as a kid, I still did them. | 然而我还是做了 |
[26:00] | I haven’t changed much. | 我现在也没怎么变 |
[26:02] | Bones, is anything on the emo shoes? | Bones emo鞋子上有查出什么嘛 |
[26:04] | Not a match. Sorry. | 不是这双 不好意思 |
[26:05] | What’s with the Milk Blast bar wrapper? | 这个牛奶条包装是怎么回事 |
[26:07] | Milk Blast bar? | 牛奶条? |
[26:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:11] | What’s a Milk Blast bar? | 牛奶条是什么? |
[26:12] | It’s about the cheapest, worst ice cream bar you can get. | 差不多是你能吃到的最便宜也是最难吃的冰淇淋 |
[26:15] | Available only at Red Shed convenience stores. | 只在红屋便利店买的到 |
[26:18] | Red Shed, what you need now | 红屋便利店 你需要什么 |
[26:21] | And how! | 就有什么 |
[26:23] | I thought they stopped making them. | 我以为他们已经停产了 |
[26:25] | I thought I just ate them all. | 我以为我把它们全吃完了 |
[26:27] | Maybe we should determine how Brianna Swanson got a hold of one. | 也许我们应该确定Brianna Swanson怎么拿到这个的 |
[26:31] | Brianna Swanson Brianna Swanson? | |
[26:33] | Hodgins found the wrapper with her remains. | Hodgins在她的遗体里找到了包装纸 |
[26:35] | Yeah, it’s Booth. Listen, I need | 喂 我是Booth 听着 我需要 |
[26:36] | a search for any Red Shed convenience store | 对171公路旁边的Hyperion酒店周围1英里的 |
[26:38] | within a one mile radius of the Hyperion Hotel off 171. | 红屋便利店进行搜查 |
[26:42] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[26:44] | Look, I wouldn’t have laughed so hard | 听着我不会笑的那么大声 |
[26:45] | if I knew it was Brianna Swanson. | 如果我知道这是Brianna Swanson的 |
[26:50] | Oh, my God | 我的天啊 |
[26:51] | – Put your head back. Put your head back. – I’m gonna puke. | – 头朝后 – 我要吐了 |
[26:52] | Head back, head back. | 头朝后 |
[26:54] | – I’m gonna puke, I’m gonna puke. – No, don’t. | – 我要吐了 我要吐了 – 不不 别 |
[26:57] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[26:58] | – Yes. – Yeah? | – 还好 – 好了 |
[27:00] | – Not… don’t do it again. – It’s fun. | – 不要… 不要再动 – 这很好玩 |
[27:04] | I never thought I’d be doing this again. | 我从来没有想过我还会再次玩荡秋千 |
[27:06] | – Really? – Really. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[27:09] | You know, I had a little dream about it last night. | 你知道吗 我昨晚做了一个梦 |
[27:12] | – Did you? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 对啊 |
[27:13] | It ended well, too. | 它结束的也很完美 |
[27:15] | I’m sure it did. | 我信 |
[27:16] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[27:18] | You look much better here. | 你看起来比梦里还漂亮 |
[27:20] | Better than a dream, huh? | 比梦里好 是吗 |
[27:23] | You’re shameless. | 你真是不害羞 |
[27:25] | All right, you better… get… | 好了 你最好. . 抓住… |
[27:26] | You’re going to kill yourself. | 你这样会没命的 |
[27:30] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不会那样子做的 |
[27:32] | No? | 不会吗 |
[27:33] | Not yet. | 肯定不会 |
[27:39] | What now? | 现在呢 |
[27:56] | Well, they carry Milk Blast bars, that’s a start. | 他们卖牛奶条 这是一个开始 |
[27:59] | And these are good. | 这个很好吃 |
[28:00] | You kidding me? | 你在逗我 |
[28:01] | These are God’s food, right here. | 在这里 这个是上帝的食物 |
[28:03] | So the FBI forensic units | FBI法证部门正在 |
[28:06] | are sweeping the culverts near the hotel. | 搜寻酒店附近的暗沟 |
[28:08] | So I figured, you know, while we’re waiting, | 所以 我想既然在等着 |
[28:09] | we can just go have a look around. | 不如我们到周围看一看的 |
[28:26] | Right there. There it is. | 就是这里 |
[28:29] | – It’s well hidden. – Yeah. | – 这里能够很好的隐藏 – 没错 |
[28:35] | Big enough to stuff a child’s body into. | 这里足以塞入一具孩子的尸体 |
[28:40] | Look at that. What have we got there? | 看看都有什么 |
[28:50] | It’s a pageant medal. | 这是选美比赛的奖章 |
[28:51] | Looks like we got our crime scene. | 看来我们找到了犯罪现场 |
[28:58] | Crushing and scraping injuries to the scapula | 肩胛骨的挤压和刮伤 |
[29:01] | are congruent with Brianna Swanson being forced | 与Brianna Swanson在水渠中 |
[29:04] | into a culvert this size in a prone position. | 被迫俯卧位一致 |
[29:07] | The kicks to the back were the attacker’s attempt to | 踹背上这一脚是凶手试着 |
[29:09] | force the body farther into the culvert where it couldn’t be seen. | 迫使这个尸体在洞里更深一点让人看不见她 |
[29:12] | “Little Miss Raspberry Blossom, Culpepper, Virginia…” | “维吉尼亚 胡椒及覆盆子花小姐…” |
[29:15] | There were remnants of blood on the medal before I cleaned it. | 在我弄干净之前 这上面有血迹 |
[29:18] | Waiting to see if it belongs to Brianna Swanson. | 等着看看这是不是属于Brianna Swanson的 |
[29:20] | It’s dated 1976. | 这是1976年的 |
[29:22] | I got something. | 我有发现 |
[29:24] | Okay, I don’t know if this helps you, but | 我不知道这个能否帮助你 |
[29:27] | “Lisa Fisher, 1976 Raspberry Queen, | “Lisa Fisher 1976年覆盆子女王” |
[29:30] | “Holly Walters, Raspberry Princess, | “Holly Walters 覆盆子公主” |
[29:32] | Kristin Madigan, Little Miss Raspberry Blossom. “ | “Kristin Madigan 覆盆子小姐” |
[29:35] | That face. | 这张脸 |
[29:37] | Kristin Madigan Kristin Madigan. | |
[29:41] | The mother that I spoke with at the dance school was named Kristin. | 跟我在舞蹈学校聊天的妈妈叫Kristin |
[29:45] | Kristin Mitchell Kristin Mitchell. | |
[29:47] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天 |
[29:48] | It’s like that Texas cheerleading thing | 这跟德克萨斯啦啦队案一样 |
[29:50] | where the mother took out her daughter’s main competitor. | 一位母亲杀死了女儿的主要竞争者 |
[30:01] | Yes | 对 |
[30:02] | my daughter did win the pageant after Brianna disappeared. | 我女儿在Brianna消失后确实赢了选美 |
[30:05] | It’s not a secret. | 这不是秘密 |
[30:06] | The winner, Ariel, went on to a national competition. | 赢家Ariel 会继续去参加全国比赛 |
[30:09] | And how did Ariel do in the nationals? | 那Ariel在全国比赛上怎么样 |
[30:12] | Very well. Finished in the top ten. | 非常好 进了前十 |
[30:14] | Top ten. Wow. | 前十 哇哦 |
[30:16] | That probably wouldn’t have happened | 这个可能不会发生 |
[30:17] | if Brianna Swanson hadn’t gone missing, right? | 如果Brianna Swanson没有失踪 对吧 |
[30:20] | You don’t know that. | 这个谁也不好说 |
[30:22] | Nobody knows that. | 没有人能够肯定 |
[30:29] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪里得到这个的 |
[30:31] | We found it. | 我们自己找到的 |
[30:33] | At Brianna Swanson’s crime scene. | 在Brianna Swanson的命案现场 |
[30:35] | Can you explain that? | 你能解释一下吗 |
[30:39] | Brianna Swanson was a thief, Agent Booth. | Booth探员 Brianna Swanson就是个贼 |
[30:41] | Ask anybody. She probably took it out of my bag. | 去问问其他人 她可能从我的包拿走的 |
[30:44] | Did you report it missing? | 你有报失吗 |
[30:48] | I’m not saying another word until I get a lawyer. | 在我律师来之前我一句话都不会说 |
[30:51] | 1, 2, 3, 4 1, 2, 3, 4 | |
[30:58] | And she was kicked twice in the same place here, | 这里她被踢了两次 |
[31:01] | twice as deep, so, five, six… | 两次更深 所以 5, 6 |
[31:04] | There’s an asymmetry both of force and distance to these kicks. | 这些踢法的力量和距离都是不对称的 |
[31:08] | The fracture pattern suggests a slight rotation to the blows. | 骨头断裂模式表明有轻微的旋转 |
[31:12] | How slight? | 有多轻 |
[31:13] | About 30 degrees. | 大约30度 |
[31:15] | Left side only? | 只有左边 |
[31:16] | Yes. | 对的 |
[31:22] | – Hey, it’s me. Are you with Kristin Mitchell? – Yeah. | – 嘿 是我 你在跟Kristin Mitchell见面吗 – 对的 |
[31:25] | We’re just sitting here, you know, waiting for a lawyer. | 我们只是坐在这边 你懂得 等律师来 |
[31:30] | – Why? – Okay, I need to know if her hips are even. | – 为什么 – 好的 我要知道她的臀部是不是对称的 |
[31:33] | Is that slang or do you really mean even? | 你在说行话 还是真的指的是对称 |
[31:35] | Stand behind her, place your hands on her hips, | 站在她身后 把你的手放在她的臀部 |
[31:37] | then move your hands up to her rib cage, | 然后移动你的手到她的胸腔 |
[31:40] | gauging if it’s an equal distance on each side. | 量一量两边是不是一样长 |
[31:42] | That’s so not going to happen. | 这事情我不会去做的 |
[31:44] | You’re videotaping the interview, right? | 你审讯的时候有录像 对吧 |
[31:47] | Of course. We have to. | 当然 我们必须录 |
[31:47] | Okay, uh, then beam me some footage of her walking. | 好 给我发一些她走路的视频 |
[31:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:52] | Coming at you, Bones. | 我现在就发过去 Bones. |
[31:55] | What was that about? | 电话里说的什么 |
[31:59] | Yeah, do me a favor and beam those images | 帮我把Ms. Mitchell踱步的视频 |
[32:01] | of Ms. Mitchell pacing to the Jeffersonian. Thanks. | 传给Jeffersonian 谢了 |
[32:04] | What’s going on here? | 发生了什么 |
[32:05] | Where’s my attorney?! | 我律师在哪里 |
[32:09] | Okay, try and get a shot of her buttocks and freeze it. | 试着给她的臀部一个定格 |
[32:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:14] | I’m applying a biometric graph. | 我现在用生物特征图比对 |
[32:27] | You might as well let her go, Booth. Why? | 你可以让她走了 Booth 为什么 |
[32:29] | She has very nice, symmetrical buttocks. | 她有完美的对称的屁股 |
[32:35] | Well, yeah, I know that, but, um… | 好 我知道了 但 |
[32:38] | What’s that got to do with anything? | 这跟案子有什么关系吗 |
[32:40] | Brianna Swanson’s attacker has a thoracolumbar curve. | 袭击Brianna Swanson的凶手有着胸腰曲线 |
[32:43] | Scoliosis. | 就是脊柱侧弯 |
[32:44] | Sure. Meaning what? | 当然 什么意思呢 |
[32:45] | Kristan Mitchell is definitely not the killer. | Kristan Mitchell肯定不是凶手 |
[32:48] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[32:51] | Ariel Mitchell says she showed Brianna | Ariel Mitchelll说选美比赛那天她给Brianna |
[32:53] | her mom’s medal the day of the pageant. | 展示了她妈妈的奖牌 |
[32:55] | Brianna- she must have stolen it, right? | Brianna一定偷了 对吗 |
[32:57] | We’re nowhere. | 我们线索断掉了 |
[32:59] | Well, we might have found the murder weapon. | 我们可能找到了作案工具 |
[33:01] | The murder weapon, okay. Well, what is it? | 作案工具 好的 这是什么 |
[33:03] | A forestop trammel. | 停车阻隔带 |
[33:05] | A what? | 啥 |
[33:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:06] | It’s from the parking lot at the Red Shed Convenience Store. | 这是从红屋便利店停车场拿回来的 |
[33:09] | The FBI forensic team found minute traces of blood on it. | FBI法医小组在上面发现了微小的血迹 |
[33:12] | We brought it in here to compare the edging with | 我们把它带回来去比对 |
[33:15] | the marks on the victim’s chin. | 受害者的下巴受伤的位置 |
[33:17] | And we can see here… | 于是我们看到这里 |
[33:19] | It’s a match. | 这里吻合了 |
[33:21] | The angle and force of the blow suggests | 角度和下落的力量 |
[33:23] | Brianna fell forward, | 说明Brianna向前摔倒了 |
[33:25] | was unable to break her fall | 她不能停止摔下去 |
[33:27] | and caught her chin here. | 然后她的下巴磕到了 |
[33:32] | Broke her neck instantly. | 脖子紧跟着就断了 |
[33:33] | Want to hear about steel? | 想听听铁的部分吗 |
[33:34] | In a minute. So, she was carried from the curb to the culvert? | 马上 所以她被人抱到了下水道那边 |
[33:38] | Dragged. | 被拖过去的 |
[33:39] | Want to hear about the steel? | 想听听铁的部分吗 |
[33:40] | How do you know she was dragged? | 你怎么知道她被拖过去的 |
[33:41] | Remember the polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons I talked about? | 还记得我之前说过的多环芳烃吗 |
[33:43] | Absolutely not. | 完全没有 |
[33:44] | Turns out that they weren’t from roofing tar. | 事实证明他们不是来自屋顶上的 |
[33:47] | They were from asphalt. | 他们来自沥青 |
[33:48] | So what you found in her jacket was from her being dragged? | 所以你在她外套上找到多环芳烃是因为她在地上被拖过 |
[33:51] | Exactly. Want to hear about the steel? | 没错 想听听关于铁的分析吗 |
[33:54] | It wasn’t from work boots. | 不是来自工具靴 |
[33:56] | It’s the exact same steel used in tap shoes. | 它与踢踏鞋中使用的钢材完全相同 |
[34:00] | It’s from another contestant. | 这是来自另一位参赛者的 |
[34:08] | okay, booth looking for a tap-dancing beauty queen with scoliosis. | 好吧 Booth寻找有脊柱侧弯的踢踏舞女王 |
[34:12] | Great. Got ya. | 好的 收到了 |
[34:13] | Wait, half of these kids have tap shoes. | 慢着 这里一半的孩子都有踢踏舞鞋 |
[34:15] | We just have to examine the symmetry of their hips. | 我们只需要去检查臀部的对称性 |
[34:17] | I’ll go look at the shoes. You do your thing. | 我会去检查鞋子 你去做你要做的事情 |
[34:22] | Ahh!Can I help you? | 你有什么事情吗 |
[34:25] | What are you doing there? | 你在这里干嘛呢 |
[34:27] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[34:29] | It’s okay. I’m a scientist. | 别担心 我是科学家 |
[34:30] | Molester! Molester! | 骚扰犯 骚扰犯 |
[34:31] | – What? – Bones. | – 什么 – Bones |
[34:33] | No… | 不 |
[34:34] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[34:35] | I’m not… I’m not a molester. | 我不是…我不是骚扰犯 |
[34:37] | I’m a forensic anthropologist. | 我是法医人类学家 |
[34:38] | Okay, FBI business. Everybody just simmer down. | 好了 FBI办案 每个人冷静下来 |
[34:41] | She touched me on my rear. | 她在摸我的屁股 |
[34:44] | No. Back and rear have totally different connotations. | 不 背和屁股是完全不同的部位 |
[34:46] | Point of clarification. I touched her back. | 澄清一下 我摸的是她的背 |
[34:50] | Look, scientist or not, FBI or not | 听着 不管是不是 科学家 还是 FBI |
[34:52] | she can’t just go around feeling little girls. | 她不能来回走动去摸那些小女孩 |
[34:55] | I wasn’t feeling like that! | 我不是在感受 |
[34:57] | That makes me sound like a pervert. | 听起来我像是变态 |
[34:58] | She was just touching. | 她只是触摸 |
[34:59] | I was just… well, examining really. | 我只是… 真的只是检查 |
[35:01] | Examining, see? Okay, listen, bud, we’re after a murderer here, okay? | 检查 看见没 伙计 我们正在调查一起谋杀案 好吗 |
[35:04] | Dr. Brennan just got a little overly excited… | Dr. Brennan只是有一点过于激动 |
[35:06] | How does feeling little girls solve a murder? | 怎么通过摸小女孩来找到杀人凶手 |
[35:08] | One of them is the murderer. | 他们其中之一是凶手 |
[35:10] | Okay, look, I know that’s hard to believe. | 我知道这很难令人信服 |
[35:12] | You know what, it’s really not. | 你知道吗 这并不难理解 |
[35:16] | So what do you need? | 所以你需要什么 |
[35:17] | I mean, aside from the touching? | 我的意思是 除了抚摸小女孩 |
[35:19] | If I could just… watch them? | 是否可以让我看她们比赛 |
[35:24] | Just watch. | 只是看 |
[35:56] | That was good. That was good. | 表现的很好 非常好 |
[36:21] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[36:34] | Oh, dude, not again. | 嘿 老兄 不要再这样子 |
[36:35] | I thought you said Jeremy was cleared. | 我记得你说过Jeremy是清白的 |
[36:37] | We know it’s not Jeremy. | 我们知道不是Jeremy干的 |
[36:39] | We’d like to talk to Hailey for a moment. | 我们想跟Hailey聊一会儿 |
[36:41] | No, I don’t want to. | 不 我不想 |
[36:43] | This is a special day, Agent Booth. | Booth探员 今天是比赛日 |
[36:46] | You’re upsetting her. | 你不要让她太心烦 |
[36:48] | Don’t be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[36:49] | No, you know, she should be afraid. | 不 她应该害怕 |
[36:57] | I didn’t do anything. I promise. | 我什么都没做 我保证 |
[36:59] | We know you didn’t mean to, Hailey. | 我们知道你不是有意的 Hailey |
[37:01] | Honey, what did you do? | 甜心 你做了什么 |
[37:05] | Yeah, what did you do? | 是啊 你做了什么 |
[37:11] | Brianna said she was going to buy me an ice cream. | Brianna说她会给我买一个冰淇淋 |
[37:14] | But she just made fun of me. | 但她只是为了取笑我 |
[37:17] | She said I was ugly. | 她说我很丑 |
[37:20] | She said I’d never win anything. | 她说我从来没赢过 |
[37:22] | That must have hurt your feelings. | 这肯定让你很伤心 |
[37:24] | I didn’t mean to push her so hard, honest. | 我不是故意推的那么用力的 真的 |
[37:29] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[37:35] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不跟我讲 |
[37:37] | The pageant was starting… | 选美比赛马上要开始了 |
[37:41] | I wanted to win… | 我想要赢 |
[38:08] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[38:11] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[38:12] | We really didn’t get a chance to talk today. | 我们今天一直没有机会聊天 |
[38:15] | Yeah. I was avoiding you. | 是 我在刻意避开你 |
[38:20] | That whole swing thing wasn’t good enough, right? | 是荡秋千那次我做的不够好吗 |
[38:22] | ‘Cause I can do better. | 因为我可以做的更好 |
[38:27] | It was perfect. | 很完美 |
[38:28] | It was? | 真的吗 |
[38:30] | Maybe the best date I’ve ever had. | 也许是我有史以来最棒的约会 |
[38:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:36] | Great. That’s great. Thanks. | 好 太棒了 谢谢 |
[38:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:42] | That’s not great. | 这不是很好 |
[38:46] | How can a great date be not great? | 一个很好的约会怎么会不好呢 |
[38:49] | Because it was supposed to fall flat. | 因为那次约会应该是很平淡 |
[38:52] | That way we’d both know that this wasn’t meant to be. | 这样才会让我们两个人知道彼此并不适合在一起 |
[38:55] | And we’d go back to the way we were before. | 而且我们才能恢复到之前的关系 |
[38:58] | I don’t like the way it was before. | 我不喜欢之前的关系 |
[39:00] | Look, Brennan is my best friend, | 听着 Brennan是我最好的朋友 |
[39:04] | and… | 同时 |
[39:06] | Zack is whatever the hell he is | Zack 不管他是什么 |
[39:09] | and when this goes wrong, it… | 如果这场恋爱以失败结尾 |
[39:12] | it pulls everybody else into it. | 它会牵扯到周围的人 |
[39:15] | And what the great date tells us is | 同时非常好的约会告诉了我们 |
[39:21] | that when it goes wrong… | 如果恋爱发生了问题 |
[39:23] | It’ll go really, really wrong. | 这会变得十分 十分糟糕 |
[39:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:31] | So… | 所以… |
[39:35] | we go back, right? | 我们回到以前 好吗? |
[39:40] | Friends. | 只是朋友 |
[39:43] | Sure. Friends. | 当然 只是朋友 |
[39:47] | Just one question. | 就一个问题 |
[39:52] | What if it doesn’t end that way? | 如果我们的恋爱不会以失败告终 |
[39:54] | What if it doesn’t go wrong? | 如果恋爱不会出问题呢? |
[40:01] | Friends. | 只是朋友 |
[40:28] | This is what happened when Rome fell. | 罗马帝国就是这样子崩塌的 |
[40:29] | What, people ate stale donuts? | 什么样子 人们吃着不新鲜的甜甜圈? |
[40:32] | Objectification of women beauty as self-esteem. | 物化女人的美貌还有自大 |
[40:37] | Well, I think, um | 我认为 嗯 |
[40:39] | you know, some of those kids actually had a good time. | 那里其中一些孩子真的有获得一段美好时光 |
[40:41] | The girl in the pink could really dance. | 穿粉红色衣服的女孩真的跳的很不错 |
[40:44] | But then again, Nero could really play the fiddle. | 可那又怎么样呢 尼禄还会拉小提琴呢 |
[40:46] | You know, Bones, I like to think that | 你知道吗 Bones 我更喜欢认为 |
[40:49] | someplace deep inside, | 在内心深处 |
[40:51] | people really know what’s important. | 人们真的知道什么是重要的 |
[40:53] | It’s hard to believe when you see women trying to | 这很难相信尤其是当你看见一些女生尽可能地 |
[40:55] | disguise or change themselves. | 去伪装或者去改变自己的时候 |
[40:58] | I never understood that. | 我永远不理解这些 |
[40:59] | Well, no, of course you wouldn’t. | 不 你当然不会理解 |
[41:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:03] | It’s just, you know, someone who looks like… | 这只是 你懂的 一些人比如 |
[41:07] | you… | 像你 |
[41:09] | wouldn’t. | 不会懂 |
[41:12] | Just because of the way you look. | 只是因为你看人的方式 |
[41:14] | I don’t understand. What… | 我不明白 我 |
[41:16] | way do I look? | 什么长相 |
[41:18] | Well, you know, you… | 你懂的 你… |
[41:20] | you’re structured… | 你的结构… |
[41:23] | very well. | 非常好 |
[41:26] | As are you. | 你也是 |
[41:40] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:41] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[41:44] | It just… | 只是 |
[41:46] | I just… I remembered that I had an appointment. | 我只是…. 我想起我约了人 |
[41:51] | Oh, so, uh… | 噢 所以 呃… |
[41:54] | I’ll see you tomorrow? | 明天见? |
[42:03] | No. | 不 |
[42:05] | You know, you have all the paperwork from the case, right? | 你知道 你要写这个案子的报告 对吧 |
[42:07] | No, I was going to stay and do it anyway. So… | 不 我正好要留下来处理这个 所以 |
[42:10] | No, I would… It’s our case- I want to help. | 不 这是我们的案子 我想要帮忙 |
[42:13] | You don’t have to, Booth. | 你可以不用的 Booth |
[42:14] | Bones, just drop it, okay? | Bones 交给我 好吗? |
[42:16] | I’m here to help. | 我在这是来帮忙的 |
[42:18] | Well, what about your appointment? | 那你的约会怎么办 |
[42:22] | It’s, you know, it’s no big deal. | 它 你懂的 不是很重要的事情 |
[42:24] | I’ll tell you what, how about I order some take-out | 你看这样如何 我去点外卖 |
[42:28] | and I ditch these donuts. | 然后把这个难吃的甜甜圈扔掉 |
[42:31] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[42:35] | –Thai food. –Thai food. | – 泰国菜 – 泰国菜 |
[42:42] | Only, this time, I’m ordering extra mee krob because you ate it last time. | 只有 这次 我要点额外点一份炒面 因为你上次吃掉了 |
[42:46] | What?! I thought you were done. | 什么 我以为你吃饱了 |
[42:48] | Oh, right, I was done. | 好吧 我那时候是吃饱了 |