时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[00:04] | What- What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[00:07] | Where-Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[00:15] | Oh. Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[00:33] | Come on! Come on! | 不是吧 |
[00:42] | Oh, my God! Oh, God! | 我的天哪 上帝啊 |
[00:47] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[00:52] | Hodgins Hodgins? | |
[00:53] | Hodgins, are you all right? | Hodgins 你没事吧 |
[00:56] | Can you talk? | 能说话吗 |
[01:01] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[01:03] | Your legs. What happened to your legs? | 你的腿 你的腿怎么了 |
[01:07] | Wh-Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[01:11] | We’re buried alive. | 我们被活埋了 |
[01:14] | – He must’ve got us. – Who? | – 肯定是他抓了我们 – 谁 |
[01:18] | The Grave Digger. | 掘墓人 |
[01:30] | Hey, guys, come on. Just stay where you are, okay? | 伙计们 留在原地 好吗 |
[01:33] | My superiors say to let you look at the flying saucer. | 我的主管说让你们看看那个飞碟 |
[01:35] | It’s not a flying saucer. | 那个不是飞碟 |
[01:38] | It sure looks like one. | 看上去很像飞碟 |
[01:40] | Local kids dirt-biking. Something shiny poking from the dirt. | 附近的孩子在玩泥地骑行 泥土里有东西发出闪光 |
[01:43] | They dig it out, look in the window and see aliens. | 他们把它挖了出来 从窗户看进去里面有外星人 |
[01:46] | – Did you look? – Yes, ma’am. Then called for backup. | – 你看过没 – 看了 然后就请求了支援 |
[01:50] | – Uh, why? – On account of, well, they are aliens. | – 为什么 – 因为他们是外星人 |
[01:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:03] | You wanna take a look? | 你要看一下吗 |
[02:13] | Are those what I think they are? | 他们是我想到的那个吗 |
[02:14] | Yes. As long as you think they’re 2 adolescent human males. | 是的 如果你觉得他们是两个青少年的话 |
[02:19] | How long? | 死了有多久了 |
[02:21] | The amount of dehydrated tissue suggests that, | 从脱水程度来看 |
[02:25] | the tank is sealed and intact. | 容器密封且原封不动 |
[02:27] | – Years. – Man. 2 kids, huh? | – 有几年了 – 天哪 两个孩子对吧 |
[02:30] | I liked it better when they were aliens. | 我宁愿他们是外星人了 |
[02:33] | One set of remains shows trauma to the legs- compound fractures. | 其中一具遗体腿部有创伤 是复合骨折 |
[02:37] | And his pelvis is broken in 3 places. | 另外骨盆有三处破碎 |
[02:39] | – The other is virtually untouched. – Cause of death? | – 另一具遗体则完好无损 – 死因是什么 |
[02:41] | The amount of blood suggests at least one of them bled out. | 大量的血迹显示他们中至少有一个是死于失血过多 |
[02:44] | Probably the one with the injuries. | 也许就是受伤的那个 |
[02:46] | I’ve also noted a constellation of identical non-metric variants. Extra foramina. | 我还留意到一组完全一致的不常见变体 额外的骨孔 |
[02:52] | Does that mean they were twins? | 这是不是意味着他们俩是双胞胎 |
[02:55] | – How did you know? – Matthew and Ryan Kent. | – 你怎么知道的 – Matthew和Ryan Kent |
[02:58] | Kidnapped October 31, 2001. | 2001年10月31日被绑架的 |
[03:02] | No one has seen ’em since. | 从那天起就没人见过他们了 |
[03:39] | The remains in the beer vat… | 啤酒桶里的两具遗体 |
[03:41] | have been positively identified as Matthew and Ryan Kent. | 已经确定是Matthew和Ryan Kent了 |
[03:46] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[03:47] | Come on, Peter. It’s better than never knowing. | Peter 这总比永远都不知道要来得好 |
[03:49] | Agent Sanders, you were assigned to the Kent kidnapping? | Sanders探员 你是负责Kent兄弟绑架案的吗 |
[03:53] | Uh, Mr. Sanders. | 叫我Mr. Sanders吧 |
[03:54] | I, uh, retired from the F.B.I… | 我从FBI退休后 |
[03:57] | to pursue a career in general contracting… | 去干施工承包了 |
[04:00] | uh, when I’m sober. | 呃 在我不喝酒清醒的时候 |
[04:02] | Uh, Kim here was the assistant United States attorney attached to the case. | Kim是当时负责这案子的助理美国联邦检察官 |
[04:06] | Still attached. The file’s still open. | 现在还是我负责的 这案子现在还是跟进状态 |
[04:08] | The boys were snatched after a drinking party. | 这俩孩子是在参加完酒会后被绑走的 |
[04:10] | Was the ransom paid? | 付赎金了吗 |
[04:13] | As the duly sworn representative of the F.B.I… | 作为宣过誓的FBI探员… |
[04:16] | I advised Mr. Kent not to pay the ransom. | 我当时建议Mr. Kent不要付赎金 |
[04:19] | Unfortunately, the Kents listened to me and not the K & R guy… | 不幸的是 Kent夫妇听了我的 而没有听K&R那些人的… |
[04:22] | and, uh, now their sons are dead. | 现在他们的儿子死了 |
[04:25] | – K & R? – That’s ” kidnap and ransom” experts. | – K&R是谁 – 是绑架和赎金专家 |
[04:28] | The Kent boys were the Grave Digger’s 3rd victims. | Kent兄弟是遭掘墓人杀害的第三起受害人 |
[04:31] | 3rd of the 6 we know of. | 我们知道的六起中的第三起 |
[04:33] | Uh, altogether, 4 paid the ransom and lived. | 总共有四起是交了赎金然后活下来的 |
[04:38] | And the other one that didn’t? | 那剩下的那起没交赎金的呢 |
[04:40] | – Never found him. – That’s why they call him the Grave Digger. | – 一直没找到他 – 所以他们才管他叫掘墓人 |
[04:43] | He takes people, and he buries them. | 他把人绑走 然后活埋他们 |
[04:47] | You pay the ransom, and he tells you how to dig ’em up. | 你付了赎金 他就会告诉你怎么把他们挖出来 |
[04:48] | You don’t and, uh, you never see ’em again. | 不付赎金的话 你就再也见不到他们了 |
[04:55] | You won’t catch him. | 你们抓不到他的 |
[04:57] | With all due respect, uh, Agent Sanders… | 恕我直言 Sanders探员… |
[04:59] | we have the beer vat and human remains. | 我们手里有啤酒桶和遗体 |
[05:02] | What are 2 dead bodies gonna tell you that 4 live victims couldn’t? | 4个幸存者都不知道的事 2具遗体又能告诉你什么呢 |
[05:05] | Dr. Brennan- she’s pretty good at, uh, making dead people tell her things. | Dr. Brennan非常善于从死者那里获得信息 |
[05:08] | Look, my advice- talk to the K & R guy. | 听我说 我建议你们跟K&R的人谈谈 |
[05:11] | ” Kidnap and ransom” expert, Thomas Vega. Former F.B.I. | 绑架和赎金专家 Thomas Vega 前FBI |
[05:15] | He literally wrote the book on the Grave Digger. | 他写了一本关于掘墓人的书 |
[05:19] | I became a “kidnap and ransom” specialist… | 我是在意识到FBI拒付赎金这一做法 |
[05:21] | after I realized that the Bureau’s policy on nonpayment to kidnappers… | 是非常落后且危险后 |
[05:24] | is antiquated and dangerous. | 才成为绑架和赎金专家的 |
[05:27] | You’ve dealt with the Grave Digger how many times? | 你经手了几次掘墓人的案子 |
[05:29] | – In total? 5 – Janine is a journalist. | – 一共5次吧 – Janine是个记者 |
[05:32] | She helped me write the book on the Grave Digger. | 她帮我写了关于掘墓人的书 |
[05:34] | Next to me, she’s the ranking expert on that son of a bitch. | 她是除我之外最了解那混蛋的专家 |
[05:38] | Journalist, huh? | 记者是吗 |
[05:40] | Oh, don’t be like that, Agent Booth. | 别这样 Booth探员 |
[05:43] | The Grave Digger is totally consistent. | 掘墓人的多次作案手法完全一致 |
[05:44] | No one ever sees the victim taken. | 从没人目击受害人被绑 |
[05:46] | The ransom demand is made using a digitally altered voice. | 用变声器通知赎金要求 |
[05:49] | A time limit is given. There’s never a second call. | 会给出时间期限 从不打第二通电话 |
[05:53] | As soon as the ransom is paid… | 一旦赎金被支付到… |
[05:54] | to a numbered untraceable account in Bahrain, the Caribbean, et cetera… | 巴林 加勒比海等地方的无法追踪的账户里… |
[05:58] | G.P.S. coordinates are provided leading to the victim. | 就会提供GPS坐标让你找到受害人 |
[06:00] | None of the surviving victims remembers anything before being taken? | 幸存的受害人里没人记得被绑架前发生了什么事情吗 |
[06:03] | Nothing. Burn marks on the back of the neck… | 没有 他们脖子后面的焦痕表明… |
[06:05] | suggests the use of a stun gun or cattle prod. | 凶手用了电击枪或是赶牛棒 |
[06:08] | That’ll scramble your brains pretty good. | 那会让你脑子一片混乱 |
[06:11] | Also, when you try to trace whatever container the boys were found in… | 另外 如果你试着去追查装那俩男孩的容器… |
[06:13] | well, you’ll reach a dead end. | 你会发现什么都查不出来 |
[06:16] | He gets everything from landfills or cash auctions. | 他都是通过垃圾场或是现金拍卖拿到容器的 |
[06:19] | No last chance to pay up? | 有付赎金的最后机会吗 |
[06:20] | Never. | 从没 |
[06:22] | You know, most kidnappers are caught… | 大多数绑匪被抓是因为… |
[06:24] | because they start negotiating the ransom. | 他们开始对赎金讨价还价 |
[06:26] | The Grave Digger simply won’t play. | 掘墓人根本不玩这套 |
[06:28] | Really not looking to help you write another book. | 真不想帮你再写本书 |
[06:30] | You know, Capturing the Grave Digger. | 抓捕掘墓人什么的 |
[06:33] | Agent Booth, I have seen what this guy does to families, up close. | Booth探员 我亲眼目睹了这家伙对那些家庭的所作所为 |
[06:41] | You know what? Dislike me as much as you want. | 知道吗 你多讨厌我都没关系 |
[06:44] | But I’m still gonna help you because I want this bastard caught. | 我还是会帮你 因为我想要抓住这个混蛋 |
[06:54] | You were kind of mean to them. | 你对他们有点刻薄 |
[06:56] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[06:58] | Zack, did you catalog this anomaly between C1 and C2 on Matthew? | Zack 你把Matthew身上C1和C2脊椎之间的异常分类了吗 |
[07:02] | Yes. If you increase magnification on the atlanto-axial joint… | 是的 如果你放大看这个寰枢关节的话… |
[07:05] | you’ll see calcining on the articular process. | 你会看到关节突起部分有灼烧痕迹 |
[07:14] | Bone burn. | 骨烧伤 |
[07:15] | Yes. Over 300 degrees. | 是的 温度超过300度 |
[07:18] | Stun gun. | 电击枪 |
[07:20] | Does the same mark appear on Ryan? | 在Ryan身上有同样的痕迹吗 |
[07:22] | – No. – Okay. | – 没有 – 知道了 |
[07:25] | Get the F.B.I. to send you photos and medical exam results of the Grave Digger’s victims. | 让FBI把掘墓人受害人的照片和体检结果发给你 |
[07:29] | See if he uses the same stun gun every time. | 查一下他是不是每次都用同一把电击枪 |
[07:34] | – Aluminum. – Aluminum? | – 是铝 – 铝吗 |
[07:36] | The Brits say aluminium, but it sounds, well, British. | 英国人读作aluminium 不过就听起来么 很英国 |
[07:41] | Manganese alloy, strain-hardened and stabilized. | 两个人衣服上都找到了 |
[07:43] | Traces on both sets of clothing. | 应变硬化且稳定的锰合金 |
[07:45] | – From the vat? – No. The inside of the vat is pure copper. | – 是在桶里蹭到的吗 – 不是 桶内侧是纯铜的 |
[07:48] | Both boys’ clothing was stained with a sooty residue… | 俩男孩的衣服都被一种乌黑的… |
[07:50] | made up of lead and carbon, benzene and aldehydes. | 由铅 碳 苯和醛组成的残渣给弄脏了 |
[07:53] | – Engine exhaust. – Yeah. Particulates from lots of engines, | – 发动机尾气 – 没错 这些微粒来源于多种发动机 |
[07:56] | both gasoline and diesel. | 汽油和柴油的都有 |
[07:59] | – Parking lot? – Underground probably. | – 停车场吗 – 可能是地下停车场 |
[08:02] | Think that’s where the Digger grabs his victims? | 你觉得掘墓人是在那里抓到受害人的吗 |
[08:04] | Compare your findings with the results… | 把你的发现跟那些 |
[08:06] | found on the clothing of the surviving victims. | 幸存者衣服上取得的结果比对一下 |
[08:08] | See if they share anything in common. | 看看有没有共同之处 |
[08:11] | And measure oxygen volume in the vat. | 测量一下桶里的氧气含量 |
[08:13] | – Find out how long the twins survived. – I’ll get right on it. | – 看看那对双胞胎存活了多久 – 我马上去办 |
[08:16] | Mr. Kent, I’d like to start… | Mr. Kent 我想先代表司法部 |
[08:18] | by expressing the Justice Department’s sincere condolences… | 对您的儿子Matthew和Ryan的死 |
[08:21] | for the death of your sons, Matthew and Ryan. | 致以真诚的哀悼 |
[08:25] | If I’d ignored the Justice Department… | 如果我当初没搭理司法部… |
[08:26] | and listened to Mr. Vega here- | 而是听从了Mr. Vega的意见 |
[08:28] | paid the 2 million- my boys would still be alive today. | 付了200万赎金的话 我的儿子们现在就会还活着 |
[08:31] | – Sir, I understand your feelings towards the F.B.I. – I doubt that. | – 先生 我理解您对FBI的想法 – 我表示怀疑 |
[08:35] | Jim, Agent Booth here is investigating your sons’ murder. | Jim Booth探员负责调查你儿子的案子 |
[08:38] | You know my problems with the F.B.I.’s approach to kidnapping… | 你知道我对FBI处理绑架案的方法不是很赞同… |
[08:41] | but when it comes to finding killers… | 但在寻找凶手的时候… |
[08:44] | you want these people on your side. | 你需要他们的帮助 |
[08:51] | Ryan and Matty were spoiled. | Ryan和Matty被我们宠坏了 |
[08:54] | I know. They, uh, partied. | 他们会去参加派对 |
[08:58] | They chased girls. They, uh- | 会泡妞 |
[09:01] | They got expelled from school. | 他们还被学校开除过 |
[09:05] | But they weren’t bad kids. | 但他们不是坏孩子 |
[09:08] | And there’s no way that they deserved suffocation. | 他们不应该窒息而死 |
[09:14] | Is it painful? | 那会不会很痛苦 |
[09:18] | Like falling asleep. | 就像睡着了一样 |
[09:21] | Mr. Kent, the Grave Digger lied to you and the F.B.I. | Mr. Kent 掘墓人欺骗了你和FBI |
[09:26] | That’s unlikely. He doesn’t play games. | 这不太可能 他不耍花样的 |
[09:29] | Mr. Kent, is there any way you could’ve put together the ransom in 12 hours? | Mr. Kent 你当时有办法在12小时内凑齐赎金吗 |
[09:32] | No way in the world. | 绝对不可能 |
[09:34] | Which is exactly why the Grave Digger provided Mr. Kent with 24 hours. | 这就是掘墓人给Mr. Kent 24小时时间的原因 |
[09:38] | His sons only had enough air for 12 hours. | 空气只够他两个儿子存活12小时 |
[09:41] | – Oh, my God. – Even if you had ignored the F.B.I… | – 天哪 – 即使你不搭理FBI… |
[09:44] | and listened to Mr. Vega, you still wouldn’t have been able to save your sons. | 而听从Mr. Vega的意见 你还是救不了你的儿子 |
[09:48] | You’re backstopping for the Bureau. | 你这是在给FBI辩护 |
[09:50] | There were 2 of them in that vat. They used up their oxygen twice as fast. | 桶里当时有两个人 他们以2倍的速度消耗氧气 |
[09:55] | – The Grave Digger miscalculated. – No, he doesn’t do that. | – 掘墓人计算错了 – 不 他不会出错 |
[09:57] | Then it was never his intention that these boys survive. | 那就是他从没打算让那兄弟俩活下来 |
[10:01] | He just didn’t care, Mr. Kent. | 他根本不在乎 Mr. Kent |
[10:03] | So my decision to listen to the F.B.I., to not pay the ransom- | 那么我听从FBI不支付赎金的决定 |
[10:07] | If you had paid the ransom, your sons would still have been dead by the time you got to them. | 即使你付了赎金 你找到他们俩的时候他们也已经死了 |
[10:12] | There was nothing you could have done, Mr. Kent. | 你什么都做不了 Mr. Kent |
[10:14] | You are in no way responsible for the death of your sons. | 你儿子们的死绝对不是你的负责 |
[10:26] | Had it occurred to you that God is a lot like the Grave Digger? | 你有没有觉得上帝很像掘墓人 |
[10:30] | What? What? What? | 什么 什么 你说什么 |
[10:33] | He lays down the rules, no way to question him or negotiate. | 他制定规则 你没办法质疑或是谈判 |
[10:37] | Then it’s almost as though he doesn’t care how it works out. | 他好像完全不在乎事情是怎么解决的 |
[10:39] | Either you do as he says- make some sacrifices, and they’re delivered- | 要么你按他说的去做 付出一些代价 然后获得结果 |
[10:43] | or you don’t, and you end up in hell. | 反之不照做的话 你就下地狱了 |
[10:47] | You know what? I’d appreciate if you didn’t say things like that… | 知道吗 你要是不说这些我会很感激的 |
[10:49] | because I really don’t want to get struck by lightning. | 因为我可不想被雷劈 |
[10:51] | Do you go to church every Sunday? | 你每周日都去教堂吗 |
[10:53] | – Yes, I do. – Can I come with you? | – 是的 我每周都去 – 我能一起去吗 |
[10:54] | – No, you can’t. – Why? It might help me to understand. | – 不 你不行 – 为什么 那可能有助于我理解 |
[10:56] | I am not gonna help you disrespect God in his own house, okay? | 我不想成为你在上帝的地盘里对他不敬的帮凶 懂吗 |
[10:59] | If you wanna do some kind of, you know, anthropological study, | 你要是想做一些人类学研究的话 |
[11:01] | turn on the religious channel. | 就看宗教频道吧 |
[11:06] | Each of these contained one of the Grave Digger’s victims. | 每个容器都曾经用来关掘墓人的受害者 |
[11:09] | Cozy. | 真不错 |
[11:10] | We also provided your people with the clothes each victim was wearing. | 我们也把每个受害者当时穿的衣服给你们了 |
[11:13] | Regarding the clothing, every one of them shows traces of aluminum and sooty residue. | 关于衣服 每一件上面都有铝和黑色残渣的痕迹 |
[11:17] | We know each victim was taken from an underground garage… | 我们知道受害者都是在地下停车场里 |
[11:20] | beyond the reach of security cameras. | 监控摄像头拍不到的地方被绑走的 |
[11:22] | The typical kidnap-for-ransom profile is middle-aged, in a job that’s beneath him. | 典型的绑架勒索犯侧写是中年 对职位不满意的人 |
[11:26] | Smart guy who’s an underachiever and | 聪明 但是一无所成 |
[11:28] | someone who enjoys control over somebody else’s life. | 喜欢控制别人的生活 |
[11:30] | – There’s just one problem. – What’s that? | – 只是有一个问题 – 什么问题 |
[11:33] | See, there’s nothing typical about this guy. | 这家伙没什么典型特点 |
[11:36] | Don’t expect him to fit the profile. | 别指望他符合这些侧写 |
[11:39] | Okay, the dimensions of the vat- | 好吧 桶的尺寸是 |
[11:41] | 6 feet wide by 8 feet tall- | 6英尺宽 8英尺高 |
[11:43] | make it impossible for Matthew Kent to have fractured his brother’s pelvis. | 所以不可能是Matthew Kent把他兄弟盆骨给弄骨折了 |
[11:47] | Even if Matthew knocked Ryan down and, you know, stomped on him? | 即使Matthew打倒Ryan然后踩他也不可能吗 |
[11:50] | Cam and I agree the fracture was the result of one hard blow. | Cam和我都认为骨折是一次重击造成的 |
[11:55] | A break like that would require a lot more force than Matthew could have generated. | 造成这种骨折所需要的力量比Matthew能聚起的力气要大得多 |
[12:00] | All right. So you’re saying that Ryan was injured before he went into that vat. | 好吧 所以你认为Ryan在进这个桶之前就受伤了 |
[12:03] | Yes. But the amount of blood on the floor can’t be explained by his injuries alone. | 是的 但桶里的血量可不单单是他受的伤造成的 |
[12:09] | – What? – It was a mistake. | – 怎么了 – 那是个错误 |
[12:12] | – What was? – Look, | – 什么错误 – 看 |
[12:13] | he intended to take one boy, but he ended up with 2 | 他原打算只绑走一个男孩的 但最终绑走了两个 |
[12:16] | Oh. That’s why they died 12 hours ahead of schedule. | 所以他们才比预定时间提前12小时就死了 |
[12:20] | If he intended to take 2 boys, | 如果他一开始就打算绑走两个男孩的话 |
[12:21] | he would’ve put ’em in a container twice as big. | 他就会把他们放进一个两倍大的桶里 |
[12:23] | All right? The Grave Digger, he messed up. | 没错吧 掘墓人他搞砸了 |
[12:25] | He snuck up on Matthew, knocked him unconscious, whatever, and Ryan was there. | 他偷袭Matthew 把他砸晕什么的 然后Ryan也在现场 |
[12:28] | He shows up, and he fought the guy. | 他发现后跟掘墓人打了起来 |
[12:30] | No, Booth. Not fight. | 不 Booth 他们没打起来 |
[12:32] | The leg damage, the fractured pelvis. | 腿伤 盆骨骨折 |
[12:34] | These injuries are classic human-versus-car. | 典型的被车撞伤 |
[12:37] | Ryan interrupts the kidnapping of his brother. | Ryan正好出现在他兄弟被绑架的现场 |
[12:40] | – And the Grave Digger runs him down. – It was a mistake. | – 掘墓人开车撞倒了他 – 就是个错误 |
[12:43] | The Grave Digger is not God, Bones… | 掘墓人不是上帝 Bones… |
[12:45] | because God does not make mistakes. | 因为上帝不会犯错 |
[12:48] | Mmm, I don’t know. | 嗯 我不这么认为 |
[12:49] | Putting testicles on the outside didn’t seem like such a good idea. | 把蛋蛋放外面似乎就不是什么好主意 |
[12:53] | Commercial stun gun, 625,000 volts- | 商用电击枪 625,000伏特 |
[12:57] | – still not enough. – Well, it sounds like a lot of volts. | – 还是不够 – 听上去电压很高的样子 |
[13:00] | Actually, it’s the amperage that does the real damage. | 实际上真正造成伤害的是电流数 |
[13:03] | But still, I’ve checked every commercial stun gun I can find… | 但我还是检查了所有我能找到的商用电击枪 |
[13:06] | and none of them generate the right amount of power… | 没有一把的功率正好 |
[13:09] | to make those distinctive marks on the bone. | 能造成骨头上的那些特别的伤痕 |
[13:11] | Well, what about a cattle prod? | 那赶牛棒呢 |
[13:13] | Stun guns generate a lot more power than cattle prods. | 电击枪的能量要远远大于赶牛棒 |
[13:16] | You haven’t figured out the stun gun? Then I am this week’s king of the lab… | 你还没搞清楚电击枪吗 那我就是本周的实验室之王了… |
[13:19] | because I found something huge. | 因为我有个大发现 |
[13:22] | You compete to be king of the lab? | 你们俩在比赛当实验室之王吗 |
[13:27] | No. | 没有 |
[13:29] | Hey, Angela. I didn’t know that you were- | Angela 我不知道你也在 |
[13:36] | This sucks. I’m gonna go catch Brennan, then bolt for the night. | 好尴尬 我去找一下Brennan 然后就闪人了 |
[13:40] | She just left. Hey. | 她刚走 |
[13:45] | Could you stop being so weird, please? | 你能别这么怪吗 |
[13:48] | It’s making me very uncomfortable. | 这让我感觉很不舒服 |
[13:56] | You should give him a chance. | 你应该给他个机会 |
[13:58] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[13:59] | – I apologize. I didn’t say anything. – Mm-hmm. | 对不起 我什么都没说 |
[14:12] | Dr. Brennan Dr. Brennan Dr. Brennan. Dr. Brennan? | |
[14:21] | What do you say we go to New York for the weekend? | 周末一起去纽约怎么样 |
[14:23] | – Yeah. I don’t know. – Come on. We’re 2 adults with no obligations. | – 我不知道 – 拜托 我们都是成年人了 也没责任要负 |
[14:29] | Let it go to voice mail. | 让它转去语音信箱吧 |
[14:31] | We’re not cheating. We’re not hurting anybody, Seeley. | 我们又不是在出轨 我们没有伤害到任何人 Seeley |
[14:34] | Then why are we keeping our relationship such a secret, Camille? | 那为什么要把我们的关系保密呢 Camille |
[14:37] | Because we work together, and we’re professionals, and it’s nobody’s business. That’s all. | 因为我们一起工作 都是专业人士 而且这也跟他人无关 |
[14:42] | So come to New York. We’ll go to a musical. | 所以一起去纽约吧 去看音乐剧 |
[14:47] | Talking and singing and talking and dancing and more singing? | 说话唱歌再说话跳舞再唱歌吗 |
[14:52] | If you wanna stop what we’re doing, just say so. | 如果你想把我甩了 直说就是了 |
[14:54] | You can fantasize about pulling out your gun and shooting everyone on stage. | 你可以幻想一下拔枪射杀舞台上所有的人 |
[14:58] | And you know you like that. | 你知道自己喜欢这么想 |
[15:00] | No, seriously. We’ll do something that you like… | 说真的 我们也可以做点你喜欢的事情… |
[15:02] | like climbing the outside of the Empire State Building… | 像是爬帝国大厦外墙什么的 |
[15:05] | or swimming the East River or- | 或是在东河里游泳… |
[15:07] | What? What happened? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[15:13] | Temperance Brennan and Jack Hodgins have been buried alive. | Temperance Brennan和Jack Hodgins被活埋了 |
[15:16] | Wire transfer 8 million dollars… | 电汇800万美元 |
[15:19] | to the following Grand Cayman account… | 到大开曼岛的账户里 |
[15:21] | or they will suffocate to death. | 不然他们俩就会窒息而死 |
[15:26] | Upon receiving the wire transfer… | 我一收到电汇 |
[15:28] | I will provide you with Brennan and Hodgins’s G.P.S. coordinates. | 就会把Brennan和Hodgins的GPS坐标告诉你们 |
[15:31] | This will be my last communication. | 我只会联络你们这一次 |
[15:34] | It will be his last communication too. He’s never varied. | 他真的只会打这一次电话 他从没改变过 |
[15:37] | He learned from the Kent boys. He got 2 of them. He cut the deadline in half. | 他从Kent兄弟那里吸取了经验 绑架了他们俩 还把限期减半了 |
[15:40] | Why is the Grave Digger demanding so much money? It doesn’t make any sense. | 为什么掘墓人要求这么大笔钱 这没道理啊 |
[15:43] | He’s always been reasonable at knowing | 他知道人们在一定时限内能凑到多少钱 |
[15:44] | how much money people could raise within the time limit. | 所以一直合理提要求 |
[15:47] | Has, uh, Dr. Brennan made that much money from her books? | Dr. Brennan出书能赚到那么多钱吗 |
[15:50] | It’s Hodgins. He’s the sole heir to this thing called the Cantilever Group. | 是因为Hodgins 他是那个Cantilever集团的唯一继承人 |
[15:54] | And what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[15:55] | Just the 3rd largest privately owned corporation in the country. | 国内第三大私有企业 |
[15:58] | Make sense now, Tom? | 现在合理了吧 Tom |
[16:08] | I was on my way to karate class, so we have lots of bottled water. | 我正要去上空手道课 所以我们有好多瓶装水 |
[16:11] | What happened? Where are we? | 发生了什么事 我们在哪里 |
[16:13] | The last thing I remember is being at the lab. | 我最后的记忆是在实验室 |
[16:16] | – I’m really confused. – Yeah. | – 我真的糊涂了 – 是啊 |
[16:19] | What happened to my legs? | 我的腿怎么了 |
[16:23] | – Where are we? – Underground. Buried. | – 我们在哪里 – 地下 被活埋了 |
[16:28] | I have a burn. | 我被电击了 |
[16:33] | Zack was trying to figure out what kind of stun gun. | Zack正在搞清楚是哪种电击枪 |
[16:36] | It has to be the Grave Digger. | 肯定是掘墓人 |
[16:38] | I think he ran you down with his car and then… | 我想他是用车撞倒了你 然后… |
[16:42] | pumped you full of drugs to ruin your short-term memory. | 给你灌了药让你失去短期记忆 |
[16:44] | – Same as Ryan Kent. – How long have we been down here? | – 就跟Ryan Kent一样 – 我们被埋这儿有多久了 |
[16:47] | Um, maybe 2 hours, I think. | 差不多2小时吧 我觉得 |
[16:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:52] | So this vehicle has, I’d say, 60- 60 cubic feet of air. | 这辆车我想差不多有60立方英尺的空气 |
[16:57] | Uh, it’s 20 % just oxygen. 2 people. | 其中只有20%的氧气 有2个人 |
[17:01] | My brain is not working. | 我脑子不太好使 |
[17:03] | The Grave Digger is very consistent. | 掘墓人的行为一致性很高 |
[17:06] | If we started with 12 hours of air… | 如果我们有12小时的空气的话… |
[17:09] | we’ll be unconscious in 10. | 10小时后我们就会失去意识 |
[17:12] | After that, if- | 之后 如果 |
[17:15] | if no one pays the ransom- | 如果没人付赎金的话 |
[17:19] | We’re dead. | 我们就会死 |
[17:24] | How are we gonna get our hands on 8 million dollars? | 我们要怎么才能搞到800万美元 |
[17:26] | – Hodgins is rich. – He is? | – Hodgins很有钱 – 是吗 |
[17:27] | Rich squared to the power of 10 times 4 is how he describes it. | 有钱到数不清 他是这么说的 |
[17:30] | You’re gonna pay the ransom, right? | 你们会付赎金的 对吧 |
[17:32] | Yes. F.B.I. standard ops- they won’t work. Grave Digger operates outside statistics. | 是的 FBI的标准操作是不付 掘墓人的要求太离谱了 |
[17:36] | – They’ll fire you. – Oh, that’s cool. 1 less reason to wear a suit. | – 他们会炒了你的 – 炒呗 那样就又少了个穿西装的理由了 |
[17:38] | How did the Grave Digger catch Brennan and Hodgins together? | 掘墓人是怎么同时抓到Brennan和Hodgins的 |
[17:41] | Bones was on her way to karate. | Bones正要去上空手道课 |
[17:42] | And Hodgins said that he’d found something huge. | Hodgins说他有重大发现 |
[17:45] | He tried to catch Dr. Brennan. | 他想要赶上Brennan告诉她 |
[17:59] | Here! | 在这里 |
[18:01] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[18:03] | – Oh, that’s blood, isn’t it? – It’ll turn out to be Hodgins’s. | – 那是血对吧 – 那应该是Hodgins的 |
[18:06] | Dr. Brennan doesn’t like it when we jump to conclusions. | Dr. Brennan不喜欢我们过早下结论 |
[18:08] | I’m sure she’ll appreciate we’re on a deadline. | 我们时间紧迫 我肯定她会理解的 |
[18:10] | Look, Hodgins interrupted the kidnapping just like Ryan and Matthew. | 就像Ryan和Matthew那样 Hodgins打断了绑架 |
[18:13] | – The Grave Digger must’ve run him over. – God, what are we gonna do? | – 掘墓人肯定撞倒他了 – 天哪 我们该怎么办 |
[18:16] | It’s a crime scene. They’ll look for tire tracks. | 这是犯罪现场 他们会找车辙印 |
[18:18] | They’ll check the security cameras. I need you to be Dr. Brennan. | 查看监控录像 我需要你担任Dr. Brennan的角色 |
[18:21] | – I don’t know what that means. – It means keep working the case. | – 我不懂你什么意思 – 意思是继续跟进这案子 |
[18:23] | I need to know why Hodgins was chasing after Bones. | 我需要知道Hodgins追上Bones的理由 |
[18:27] | – I’ll look at his notes. – Well, what about me? | – 我会去查看他的笔记 – 那我呢 |
[18:28] | Call Bones’s brother Russ. Tell him what’s going on. | 给Bones的哥哥Russ打电话 告诉他发生了什么 |
[18:30] | I’m gonna go talk to the chairman of the Cantilever Group. | 我会去跟Cantilever集团的董事长谈话 |
[18:38] | We have water, towels… | 我们有水 毛巾… |
[18:40] | a mini-kit, ibuprofen… | 旅行套装 布洛芬… |
[18:43] | 2 cell phones with no batteries… | 两台没电池的手机… |
[18:45] | a digital camera with a backup battery | 一台有备用电池的数码相机 |
[18:47] | and a handful of pens. | 还有一把笔 |
[18:51] | That one’s a laser pointer. | 那是激光笔 |
[18:52] | And a copy of my novel. | 还有我的一本小说 |
[18:55] | Hey, we can read it to each other if we get bored. | 要是咱俩觉得无聊的话可以给对方读一下书 |
[19:00] | – Deep Rhapsody. – Careful. | – 深沉狂想 – 小心点 |
[19:02] | That’s 3 grand a quarter ounce. | 这四分之一盎司要三千美元 |
[19:06] | Yeah, I’d make that face too if I spent $3,000 on perfume. | 我要是花三千美元买香水的话也会是那个表情 |
[19:11] | Oh, man. Something- | 天哪 有东西- |
[19:14] | – My leg. – Okay, here. Here. | – 我的腿 – 来 给你 |
[19:20] | I’m worried you have compartment syndrome. | 我担心你有筋膜间隔综合症 |
[19:23] | Is that terminal? | 会死翘翘吗 |
[19:26] | I mean, within the next few hours? | 我是说在接下来的几小时里 |
[19:28] | – No. – But? | – 不会 – 但是 |
[19:32] | It’s gonna get painful. | 会很疼 |
[19:34] | – More painful than now? – Yeah. | – 比现在更疼吗 – 是的 |
[19:37] | Slip-into-shock-and-die painful. | 会疼到休克然后疼死 |
[19:42] | There’s nothing we can do about that? | 我们对它就无能为力了吗 |
[19:46] | Actually, there is. | 事实上 有办法 |
[19:48] | Oh, I’m not gonna like this, am I? | 我不会喜欢你的主意的 对吗 |
[19:57] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[19:57] | The Grave Digger modified a commercial stun gun to knock out his victims. | 掘墓人改造了一把商用电击枪用来电晕受害者 |
[20:01] | I’ve figured out the voltage and amperage… | 我算出了电压和电流强度… |
[20:03] | but not how he modified it to boost the current. | 但还不知道他是怎么改造成现在这样的强度的 |
[20:11] | Which will not help us find Dr. Brennan and Hodgins. | 而这一点不能帮我们找到Dr. Brennan和Hodgins |
[20:15] | – I did figure out how Ryan Kent died. – Let’s hear it. | – 可我知道Ryan Kent是怎么死的了 – 说来听听 |
[20:17] | He killed himself. Punctured his carotid artery, | 他是自杀的 他刺穿了劲动脉 |
[20:20] | which explains the amount of blood we found. | 这也就解释了我们发现的血量 |
[20:22] | He used a pen. There’s a nick on the inferior angle of the mandible. | 他用笔刺穿的 下颌骨下角上有个刻痕 |
[20:25] | I don’t know why he did it. I don’t really do ” why. ” I just do ” how. “ | 我不知道他为什么要那么做 我不知道为什么 只知道是怎么做的 |
[20:30] | He did it to give his brother more air. So his twin would survive. | 他这么做是为了留给他兄弟更多的空气 让兄弟活下来 |
[20:33] | – That’s why we found them holding each other. – How does that help? | – 所以我们发现他们拥抱着对方 – 那有什么用呢 |
[20:36] | When we tell Mr. Kent that one of his sons gave his own life… | 在我们告诉Mr. Kent他其中一个儿子献出了自己的生命 |
[20:39] | in an effort to save his brother, it’ll mean something, Zack. | 试图救他兄弟的时候 会非常有用的 Zack |
[20:44] | Just keep searching, okay? | 继续调查 好吗 |
[21:00] | Okay, I’m ready. | 好了 我准备好了 |
[21:04] | Is that a note to Angela? | 那是给Angela的留言吗 |
[21:06] | Yes. Just in case. | 是的 以防万一 |
[21:09] | If whatever you’re gonna do to me sends me into shock… | 要是你接下来要做的会让我休克的话… |
[21:12] | I might die. | 我可能会死 |
[21:14] | Upside? Me not breathing doubles your survival time. | 好的一面是 我死了的话你的存活时间就加倍了 |
[21:20] | I’m not interested in surviving that way. | 我对那么活下来没兴趣 |
[21:24] | What I’m going to do is make a long incision in the fascia… | 我要做的是在筋膜上切个长口子… |
[21:27] | to release the pressure inside. | 以释放里面的压力 |
[21:29] | And how- how long is a ” long incision”? | 长口子是有多长 |
[21:32] | Wait. You know what? Don’t tell me. | 等一下 还是别告诉我了 |
[21:35] | It’s best if I do it very fast and without empathy. | 我最好是能毫不心软地快速完成 |
[21:40] | Here. | 拿去 |
[21:42] | Hang on to something. | 抓住点东西 |
[21:45] | And don’t fight passing out. | 不用硬撑 晕过去就晕吧 |
[21:51] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[21:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:04] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[22:06] | Evidence of what happened to you. | 说明你遭遇了什么事的证据 |
[22:08] | Let’s- Let’s worry about it later. | 我们回头再管它吧 |
[22:12] | Here. Just put it in the pages of your book. | 拿去 把它夹在你的书里 |
[22:16] | I’ll take a look at it later. | 我稍后再检查它 |
[22:25] | It’s best if you don’t talk right now. | 你现在最好不要说话了 |
[22:29] | I am nuts about Angela. | 我为Angela着迷 |
[22:32] | Over the moon. | 为她神魂颠倒 |
[22:34] | Stupid in love with her. | 傻傻的爱着她 |
[22:39] | That’s why I bought her that- that crazy expensive perfume. | 所以给她买了那个 那个贵得要死的香水 |
[22:45] | A man gives you a bottle of perfume like that, it says- | 如果一个男人送你一瓶那样的香水 那代表 |
[22:50] | It says, ” I love you. “ | 那代表 我爱你 |
[22:54] | There. I said it out loud. | 好了 我大声说出来了 |
[23:24] | Did you find Russ? | 你找到Russ了吗 |
[23:25] | He’s on a fishing trip with friends in the White Mountains. | 他跟朋友去怀特山钓鱼了 |
[23:29] | No phone, no cell service. | 没电话 也不在手机服务区内 |
[23:31] | – You? – Hodgins seems to write everything in some kind of code. | – 你呢 – Hodgins似乎是用某种密码写东西的 |
[23:34] | I might have to get Zack over here to break it. | 我可能得去找Zack来破译它 |
[23:38] | It says that the traces of aluminum found on the clothing… | 这上面写衣服上找到的铝的痕迹 |
[23:41] | were almost certainly from the kidnapper’s vehicle- | 肯定来自于绑架犯车上的 |
[23:45] | like a box in the back of a trunk or a van. | 像是卡车或货车的后备箱里 |
[23:49] | You can read that? | 你能读懂这个吗 |
[23:53] | Yeah. Hodgins sends me a lot of notes. | 是的 Hodgins给我写了很多小纸条 |
[23:57] | Why bother with all of this? | 我们干嘛要操心这些 |
[24:00] | We don’t need evidence. We need millions of dollars. | 我们不需要证据 我们需要的是几百万美元 |
[24:11] | I can’t get the ransom together, not in time. | 我没办法及时凑齐赎金 |
[24:14] | The Cantilever Group has got this policy. | Cantilever集团有一条规定 |
[24:16] | No proof of life from the kidnapper, no ransom. | 不能证明人质还活着的话就不付赎金 |
[24:20] | – Not even for the boss? – It’s his rule. It’s no exceptions. | – 就算被绑架的是老板也这样吗 – 规定就是规定 没有例外 |
[24:23] | They say they need more time. | 他们说需要更多时间 |
[24:24] | Except the Grave Digger doesn’t give us that or proof of life. | 只是掘墓人不给我们更多时间或证明人质还活着 |
[24:28] | Booth, I don’t think it’s a coincidence that he took Brennan when he did. | Booth 我觉得他绑架Brennan不是巧合 |
[24:31] | Yeah. I was kinda thinking the same thing. | 对 我也这么认为 |
[24:38] | Oh, thank God I didn’t kill you. | 谢天谢地我没把你弄死 |
[24:43] | – How long was I unconscious? – For a while. | – 我昏迷了多久 – 就一会儿 |
[24:45] | – How’s your leg? – Better. | – 你的腿感觉如何 – 好些了 |
[24:48] | Lots better. What are you doing? | 好多了 你在做什么 |
[24:50] | Hot-wiring the phone to the horn so we can send a message. | 把手机和喇叭的电线连到一起 那样我们就能发短信了 |
[24:54] | – From underground? – We get radio reception. | – 从地底下发出去么 – 我们能收到无线电 |
[24:57] | Direct current 12-volt will burn out the circuits… | 12伏的直流电会在一微秒之内 |
[24:59] | in a 4.2-volt cell phone in a microsecond. | 把4.2伏的手机线路烧坏 |
[25:02] | – Better jury-rig a resistor. – Smart. | – 最好做个应急电阻 – 聪明 |
[25:04] | Might work long enough to send a single burst transmission. | 时间应该够我们发个单脉冲传输 |
[25:07] | A very short text message. Booth can trace it to a cell phone relay tower. | 一条很短的短信 Booth能通过它追踪到手机信号塔 |
[25:11] | And what message shall we send? “Good-bye”? | 我们发什么内容呢 永别吗 |
[25:15] | – “Nice to know you”? – What are we surrounded by? | – 发很高兴认识你怎么样 – 我们处于什么的包围之中 |
[25:17] | Pain… | 疼痛… |
[25:19] | despair… | 绝望… |
[25:21] | and a subsoil accumulation of agglutinate aridisols. | 还有粘合干旱土的底土堆积 |
[25:25] | – Dirt. – I don’t like the term ” dirt. “ | – 尘土 – 我不喜欢尘土这个词 |
[25:28] | All right. Then… | 好吧 那… |
[25:35] | tell me something I don’t know. | 说点我不知道的 |
[25:41] | Ash. | 灰烬 |
[25:47] | Hints of nitrogen and sulfur. | 氮和硫的痕迹 |
[25:51] | – So where are we? – We’re in coal country. | – 那么我们在哪里 – 我们在煤炭之乡 |
[25:54] | Bituminous coal country. | 烟煤之乡 |
[25:56] | Basically, Virginia. | 基本上就是弗吉尼亚州 |
[25:59] | We need more than that. | 还得再缩小点范围 |
[26:02] | The laser. | 激光笔给我 |
[26:04] | And we need benzophenone. | 我们还需要二苯基甲酮 |
[26:06] | Benzophenone- it’s in soaps and plastic packaging… | 二苯基甲酮 肥皂 塑料包装还有… |
[26:10] | sunscreen. | 防晒霜里都有 |
[26:13] | We don’t have any sunscreen. | 我们没防晒霜 |
[26:16] | Angela’s perfume. | 给Angela的香水 |
[26:19] | 3 grand that cost. | 那个要3000美元 |
[26:21] | Hodgins, I will split the cost when we get out of here. | Hodgins 我们离开这里后我会分担这个成本的 |
[26:25] | There’s something you don’t know about me. | 你还不太了解我 |
[26:30] | I’m rich. | 我很有钱 |
[26:32] | Me too. | 我也是啊 |
[26:33] | No. No, you’re… well-off. | 不 不 你算是…小康 |
[26:38] | My family owns the Cantilever Group. | 我的家族拥有Cantilever集团 |
[26:41] | And there’s not many of us left alive. | 而活着的继承人没几个了 |
[26:44] | One, to be exact. | 准确的说 只剩一个了 |
[26:47] | – Me. – Okay, I won’t split it with you. | – 就是我 – 好吧 我不帮你分担香水钱了 |
[26:59] | It smells nice. | 真好闻 |
[27:03] | I need the camera. | 把照相机给我 |
[27:23] | I know where we are. | 我知道我们在哪里了 |
[27:30] | There’s no negotiating with the Grave Digger. | 掘墓人不会谈判的 |
[27:34] | You’ve been through this, what, uh, 5 times with this guy? | 你跟这个家伙交手过 呃 5次吗 |
[27:36] | Exactly. So I know him. And he does not negotiate. | 没错 所以我很了解他 他从不谈判 |
[27:40] | Aw, what? What, no chat room action with him? | 什么 从没跟他网上聊个天什么的 |
[27:42] | Are you nuts? I hate the son of a bitch. | 你疯了吗 我恨那个婊子养的 |
[27:45] | Why? He’s made you rich. | 为什么 他让你发财了 |
[27:48] | You know what? You just need to deal with the facts. | 你知道 你只需要面对现实 |
[27:50] | That if you can’t put the ransom together in the time he gave you, | 如果你不能在他给的时限内凑齐赎金的话 |
[27:53] | your partner is dead. | 你的搭档就死了 |
[27:58] | Here’s the deal, all right? You have a relationship with this guy. | 是不是这么回事 你跟那家伙有联系 |
[28:01] | What they call symbiotic. You benefit from each other. Hmm? | 你们俩是所谓的共生关系 互相从对方那里得利 对吗 |
[28:04] | So know this, huh? | 所以你听好了 |
[28:06] | That deadline comes around and my partner is still underground, I will end you. | 要是时限到了而我搭档还在地底下的话 我会杀了你 |
[28:12] | You understand? | 明白了吧 |
[28:13] | Yeah? | 明白了 |
[28:16] | 3 hours to live. | 你还有3小时的命 |
[28:22] | Better hurry. | 最好动作快点 |
[28:33] | This thing you found on my leg is anodized plastic filament… | 你在我腿上发现的这个是阳极氧化塑料丝 |
[28:36] | encoded metallic tape with dried-out adhesive. | 还有干掉的编码金属带 |
[28:41] | I think it’s a bumper sticker. | 我觉得是保险杠贴纸 |
[28:42] | You mean like, “If you can read this, you’re too close”? | 你是指”看到这行字的话 你就离我太近了”那种贴纸吗 |
[28:46] | No. Like a prepaid toll road pass. | 不是 像是预付收费高速通行证 |
[28:51] | Someone ran me down with a car. | 有人用车撞倒了我 |
[28:53] | We knew that already. | 那个我们已经知道了 |
[28:55] | Yeah, but now we’ve proved it, and I find I’m really annoyed. | 没错 但是我们现在验证了这点 而且我很生气 |
[28:58] | 4 to 6 seconds to enter a message and hit speed dial. | 用4到6秒钟写一条短信 然后快速拨号 |
[29:02] | I figured out a text message using 8 key strikes. | 我想到了一条只需要按八次键的短信 |
[29:04] | – How’s your text messaging? – Thumbs like lightning. I can do it. | – 你短信按得快不快 – 闪电一样的手速 我可以做到的 |
[29:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:15] | – You ready? – Yeah. | – 准备好了吗 – 好了 |
[29:25] | – Did it go? – I think it went. | – 发出去了吗 – 我觉得发出去了 |
[29:29] | Me too. | 我也这么认为 |
[29:45] | Does it mean anything to anybody? | 有人知道这是什么意思吗 |
[29:49] | They’re getting low on oxygen. | 他们开始缺氧了 |
[29:50] | Hypoxia leads to mental confusion. | 缺氧会导致精神错乱 |
[29:53] | – It’s Bones. This means something. – Did you try dialing the number? | – 这是Bones发来的 肯定有什么含义 – 你有没有拨回去试试 |
[29:55] | I tried all the dumb-guy normal stuff, okay? | 所有傻的不傻的我都试过了 好吗 |
[29:57] | That’s why I’m here talking to the brain trust, all right? | 所以我才来找智囊团好吗 |
[30:00] | Think, eggheads! Work it! | 快想想 书呆子们 快把它解出来 |
[30:03] | – Booth, they’re not cops. – Yeah. We’re running out of time. | – Booth 他们不是警察 – 是啊 我们快没时间了 |
[30:05] | Minor correction. Dr. Brennan and Hodgins will run out of air in 4 seconds. | 稍微纠正一下 Dr. Brennan和Hodgins在4秒后就没氧气了 |
[30:13] | We are out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[30:36] | How much extra time? | 还有多少时间 |
[30:38] | A little. 4 other tires, but we can’t get to ’em. | 一点点吧 还有4个轮胎 但我们够不到 |
[30:43] | Is there anything else? | 还有其他东西吗 |
[30:44] | If the ransom was paid, we’d be out by now– | 如果付了赎金的话 我们现在已经出去了 |
[30:47] | – Why prolong the inevitable? – Booth will find us. | – 为什么要逃避必然的结果呢 – Booth会找到我们的 |
[30:51] | You have a lot of faith in Booth. | 你对Booth很有信心嘛 |
[30:54] | No. | 不 |
[30:55] | Faith is an irrational belief in something that is logically impossible. | 信仰是一种对逻辑上说不通的事物的非理性信念 |
[30:58] | Over time, I’ve seen what Booth can do. It’s not faith. | 过往的经历已经让我了解了Booth的能力 这不能称为信仰 |
[31:02] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[31:04] | And I’m not just saying this because you filleted me with a knife. | 我这么说也不是因为你用刀子切开了我的腿 |
[31:08] | We are out of air. | 我们要没空气了 |
[31:11] | We don’t know if our message got out, much less if anyone understood it. | 我们不知道短信发出去了没 更不知道有没有人能看懂 |
[31:16] | And we are buried underground. | 现在我们被埋在地底下 |
[31:19] | What you have is faith, baby. | 有的只有信仰了 宝贝 |
[31:22] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:24] | The ” baby” thing is a reflex. | 叫你宝贝只是条件反射 |
[31:26] | You shouldn’t talk right now, to conserve air. | 你现在不应该说话 要保存空气 |
[31:34] | I need the camera batteries and the preservative powder from your kit. | 我需要相机电池和旅行套装里的防腐剂 |
[31:37] | Soda ash and lithium? | 苏打粉和锂吗 |
[31:41] | You’re going to make a carbon dioxide scrubber? | 你是要做个二氧化碳洗涤器吗 |
[31:44] | If you can perform surgery out of thin air… | 如果你能凭空做手术的话… |
[31:48] | then I can pull a little thin air out of thin air. | 那我就能从凭空里弄出点稀薄的空气 |
[31:53] | Okay. Zack figured out what stun gun the Grave Digger uses and how it’s modified. | Zack搞清楚掘墓人使用的是哪种电击枪以及改造方法了 |
[31:57] | Thanks to Angela, we know that the Grave Digger… | 多亏Angela我们知道了 |
[31:58] | has a customized aluminum case in the back of his vehicle. | 掘墓人的后备箱里有个定制的铝箱 |
[32:01] | I got about a hundred agents working that angle. | 我派了上百个探员在跟进这些线索 |
[32:03] | What does this mean? Right here. What does that mean? | 这到底什么意思 这个 到底什么意思 |
[32:05] | You’re forgetting something! Brennan and Hodgins are out of air. | 你忘了件事 Brennan和Hodgins已经没空气了 |
[32:08] | Great. You wanna give up, huh? This is Bones we’re talking about, and Hodgins. | 很好 你们是打算放弃吗 这可是Bones和Hodgins |
[32:12] | You think they didn’t find a way to extend their air? | 你们是觉得他们没办法获得更多的空气对吗 |
[32:14] | They found a way to send us a message, ask for help. | 他们想办法发了短信出来求救 |
[32:16] | And you want to give up because of math? | 而你却因为算数就要放弃吗 |
[32:21] | Soda ash. Lithium reacts with high concentrations of carbon dioxide… | 苏打粉和锂跟高浓度的二氧化碳发生反应… |
[32:26] | produces oxygen. | 会产生氧气 |
[32:34] | That gives us just long enough. | 这点时间足够了 |
[32:38] | Just long enough for what? | 足够干嘛 |
[32:39] | My next idea, which will kill us. | 我的下一个主意 可能会要了我们的命 |
[32:42] | Air bags. | 安全气囊 |
[32:44] | They aren’t actually bags of air. | 他们实际上并不是一包空气 |
[32:47] | I’m not looking to extend our survival underground. | 我不是要延长在地底下存活的时间 |
[32:49] | I’m looking to blow our way out of here. | 而是要找个把我们弄出去的办法 |
[32:52] | Using the explosives from the air bags? | 利用气囊的爆炸吗 |
[32:55] | That could definitely kill us. | 那肯定会弄死我们的 |
[32:58] | So will doing nothing. | 所以就什么都不做吗 |
[33:12] | Anyone you want to say good-bye to? | 你有想说永别的人吗 |
[33:27] | It’s not a numerical-alphabetical code or an equation. | 这个不是数字字母密码或是方程式 |
[33:30] | It’s not G.P.S. coordinates or indications of topography. | 也不是GPS坐标或是地形标志 |
[33:33] | Great. Then what is it? | 很好 那到底是什么 |
[33:34] | Can I make a suggestion? See, this is exactly why I was sent here. | 我能提个建议吗 我被派来这里的原因是 |
[33:37] | You guys are brilliant, but you won’t make intuitive leaps. | 你们很聪明 但你们不会靠直觉来猜测 |
[33:39] | – You mean jump to conclusions? – That’s exactly what I mean. | – 你是说草率的做结论吗 – 我就是这个意思 |
[33:42] | This is a message from one of them to one of us- specific, focused. | 这条短信是他们俩之一发给我们中的某个人的 特定的某个人 |
[33:46] | – Who was it meant to get to? – Easy. Brennan’s cell to mine. | – 那么是要发给谁的 – 这个简单 Brennan是发到我手机上的 |
[33:49] | Right? The message was for me. We have an understanding. We work together. | 短信是发给我的 我们互相理解 一起工作 |
[33:51] | We all work together. She’s my best friend. | 我们都一起共事 她是我最好的朋友 |
[33:54] | And Hodgins- | 而Hodgins |
[33:58] | – Hodgins- – She’s right. | – Hodgins – 她说得对 |
[33:59] | – We should assume the message is from Hodgins, not Brennan. | – 我们应该假设短信是Hodgins发的 而不是Brennan |
[34:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:03] | – Because they’re buried alive. – And Hodgins is all about dirt. | – 因为他们是被活埋的 – 而Hodgins是尘土专家 |
[34:05] | Okay, great. The message is about dirt. But who is it to? | 很好 短信是有关尘土的 但是是发给谁的 |
[34:09] | Angela. Hodgins is all about dirt and Angela. | 是Angela Hodgins只关心尘土和Angela |
[34:12] | But it’s numbers, Zack. It’s for you. | 可这是一串数字 Zack 是发给你的 |
[34:15] | Hodgins would’ve written me a line of poetry or something. | Hodgins会给我写诗或是别的 |
[34:18] | Agent Booth. Janine used all her contacts and got me on all the local news shows. | Booth探员 Janine用了她所有的关系让我上了所有本地新闻 |
[34:22] | And I explained that we needed more time. I asked him to call. | 我解释了下我们需要更多时间 请求他再打个电话 |
[34:25] | I’m sorry, but he’s completely consistent. | 我很抱歉 但他就是一直这样 |
[34:27] | 6 7 16 6, 7, 16. | |
[34:29] | Carbon, nitrogen and sulfur on the periodic table of elements. | 是元素周期表上的碳 氮和硫 |
[34:33] | They are buried in coal-rich soil. | 他们被埋在煤炭资源丰富的土里 |
[34:37] | You gotta narrow it down, Zack. | 你得缩小点范围 Zack |
[34:38] | – Keep going, Zack. – The mineral components in coal are all the same. | – 继续说 Zack – 煤炭里的矿物成分都是一样的 |
[34:41] | It’s the organic components that provide a unique fingerprint. They’re called macerals. | 里面的有机成分决定了其独特性 也就是煤素质 |
[34:47] | They fluoresce at different levels. | 它们会发出不同程度的荧光 |
[34:49] | A reflectance of 1.4 is quite rare… | 反射率1.4的非常罕见 |
[34:51] | suggesting a high concentration of inertinite. | 说明其惰性煤素质浓度很高 |
[34:56] | – Zack, tell me what that means. – It means he knows where they are. | – Zack 说人话 – 他的意思是他知道他们在哪里了 |
[35:00] | Zack Zack? | |
[35:03] | I know where they are. | 我知道他们在哪里了 |
[35:09] | – Can this possibly work? – I’m not really an explosives expert… | – 这个会有用吗 – 我不是爆破专家… |
[35:13] | but the dash might shape the charge enough to blow out the windshield. | 但这个撞击应该会形成足够的冲击力打破挡风玻璃 |
[35:17] | If we’re less than 4 feet beneath the surface… | 如果我们离地面的距离不超过4英尺 |
[35:21] | this charge could blow us to freedom. | 我们就能逃出去 |
[35:23] | If we’re buried more than 4 feet deep? | 如果我们被埋得超过4英尺呢 |
[35:26] | Then the concussion will turn our brains into jelly. | 那冲击力就会把我们的脑子震碎 |
[35:30] | Well, then we can run for Congress, so it’s a win-win. | 很好 然后我们就能去竞选议会了 双赢 |
[35:37] | We should get as far away from the explosion as possible. | 我们离爆破越远越好 |
[35:40] | I already am. | 我够远了 |
[35:43] | You care to join me? | 你介意跟我坐一起吗 |
[36:08] | To the ridge! | 去顶上 |
[36:10] | All right, let’s go! Gather up! | 走吧 集合了 |
[36:15] | Look, people, they gotta be here. Just look for anything- | 听着各位 他们可能就在这里 |
[36:17] | tire tracks, recent digging, mounds, depressions, anything. | 找一下车辙印 近期挖掘过的痕迹 土堆 凹陷什么的 |
[36:42] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[36:45] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[36:48] | Dr. Brennan, it’s been a privilege. | Dr. Brennan 我很荣幸 |
[38:09] | Get Hodgins. Get- | 去找Hodgins |
[38:18] | Jack, come on. | Jack 挺住 |
[38:59] | I went to visit you at the hospital. | 我去医院看你了 |
[39:01] | I brought you this. | 给你带了这个 |
[39:03] | They-They let me go home. | 他们让我回家了 |
[39:06] | No, they didn’t. You left without being discharged. | 不 他们没有 你擅自离开了医院 |
[39:10] | You stole crutches, which I had to pay for. | 你偷了拐杖 我不得不帮你付了钱 |
[39:13] | They packed me, pumped me full of antibiotics… | 他们把我包了起来 给我用了大量抗生素… |
[39:15] | stitched me up and gave me painkillers. | 缝了针 还给了我止痛药 |
[39:16] | So- So I’m- I’m good to go. | 所以 所以我可以出院了 |
[39:20] | Could you please look at me? | 你能看着我吗 |
[39:27] | You were buried alive. | 你被活埋了 |
[39:30] | You were operated on without an anesthetic. | 在没有麻醉的情况下接受了手术 |
[39:33] | You were pumped full of drugs. | 你被注射了很多药 |
[39:36] | You really should be lying down. | 你真的应该躺下休息 |
[39:38] | He’s out there, Angela. | 他还逍遥法外 Angela |
[39:42] | He buries people alive. | 他活埋别人 |
[39:46] | I have to catch him. | 我必须得抓住他 |
[39:48] | If I can figure out the exact alloy of aluminum… | 如果我能搞清楚铝合金的类型的话… |
[39:52] | then maybe I could- maybe we could- | 也许我就能 也许我们就能 |
[39:55] | Plus the bit of- of- of bumper sticker that Brennan found in my leg- | 再加上Brennan在我腿上发现的那块保险杠贴纸 |
[39:59] | We’re gonna catch him, okay? | 我们会抓住他的 好吗 |
[40:01] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[40:03] | We’re gonna start tomorrow. All of us together. | 我们明天就开始 我们所有人一起做 |
[40:09] | I can’t sleep, Angela. | 我睡不着 Angela |
[40:11] | I thought that they gave you something for that. | 我想他们给你开了药的 |
[40:14] | No. I mean… | 不 我的意思是… |
[40:16] | I’m afraid… | 我很害怕 |
[40:19] | that if I close my eyes, when I- | 如果我闭上眼睛 |
[40:21] | when I open them, I’m gonna be back in that car… | 当我再睁开的时候 我又回到了那辆车里 |
[40:25] | and buried, running out of air. | 被埋在土里 空气快没了 |
[40:32] | Okay. Then you should come home with me. | 好吧 那你跟我回家吧 |
[40:38] | What? | 你说什么 |
[40:40] | When you open your eyes, I’ll be there. | 你睁开眼睛就会看到我 |
[40:45] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[40:47] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[40:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:55] | You know I’m good for that crutch money. | 我会付那个拐杖钱的 |
[41:19] | What’d you ask for? | 你祈祷了什么 |
[41:21] | That’s between me and a certain saint. | 那是我和圣人之间的秘密 |
[41:25] | Although I did ask for a little help finding the Grave Digger. | 不过我的确请求神明帮我们找到掘墓人 |
[41:28] | Good move. | 做得好 |
[41:31] | What’s that smell? | 什么味道 |
[41:34] | The candles. | 是蜡烛的味道 |
[41:37] | And I said thanks. | 我还感谢了上帝 |
[41:40] | – You should try it sometime. – If I were going to pray… | – 你什么时候应该试一下 – 如果我要祈祷的话… |
[41:42] | I would have done it just before we set off the explosion. | 在我们引爆气囊前我就会这么做 |
[41:45] | – And you didn’t? – No. | – 所以你没祈祷吗 – 没有 |
[41:47] | See, if there was a God, which there isn’t- | 如果真有上帝的话 当然事实上并没有 |
[41:51] | Do you see where we are? | 你知道我们在哪里吗 |
[41:55] | And if I were someone who believed he had a plan- | 如果我是一个相信他安排了这一切的人的话 |
[41:58] | Which I do. | 我相信 |
[41:59] | then I’d be tempted to think | 我更愿意相信 |
[42:01] | he wanted me to go through something like I went through… | 他要让我经历我曾经历过的类似的事 |
[42:04] | because it might make me more open to the whole… concept. | 因为那会让我观念更开放 |
[42:10] | Hmm. And it obviously hasn’t. | 很显然并没有 |
[42:13] | I’m okay with you thanking God for saving me and Hodgins. | 我能接受你感谢上帝救了我和Hodgins |
[42:17] | That’s not what I thanked him for. | 我不是感谢那个 |
[42:21] | I thanked him for saving all of us. | 我感谢他救了我们所有人 |
[42:27] | It was all of us. | 是我们所有人 |
[42:29] | Every single one. | 每一个人 |
[42:32] | You take one of us away… | 少了任何一个人的话… |
[42:34] | and you and Hodgins are in that hole forever. | 意味着你和Hodgins永远被埋在那个洞里了 |
[42:41] | And I’m thankful for that. | 我在感谢那个 |
[42:45] | I knew you wouldn’t give up. | 我知道你是不会放弃的 |
[42:51] | I knew you wouldn’t give up. | 我也知道你是不会放弃的 |