时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It’s getting thicker and thicker in here. | 树林越来越密了 |
[00:06] | That’s why the forensic team got lost. | 所以之前的法医团队才会走失 |
[00:08] | I’ve sent somebody back to find them. | 我已经派人去找他们了 |
[00:10] | Look, you sure you know where you’re going? | 你确定你知道在往哪走吗 |
[00:12] | I still have trouble and I’ve been here for three years. | 我已经来这三年了 还是有些困难 |
[00:14] | That’s why we advise hikers to stay away. | 所以我们才建议徒步爱好者不要进入森林 |
[00:17] | I know I’m pining for concrete. | 我还是更喜欢钢筋混凝土的城市 |
[00:19] | You just, uh, you stay close, | 你就 跟紧吧 |
[00:21] | all right, Bones? | 好么 Bones |
[00:30] | I don’t want you to get caught out here | 我可不想让你在天黑的时候 |
[00:31] | when it gets dark. Okay? | 被落在这里 |
[00:37] | Bones? Bones? | |
[00:39] | Bones?! Bones?! | |
[00:41] | where the hell are you?! | 你跑哪儿去了?! |
[00:41] | Bones? Bones? | |
[00:43] | I’m right here, Booth. | 我就在这呢 Booth |
[00:45] | Don’t do that, all right? | 别这样好么 |
[00:46] | What? | 怎样 |
[00:47] | Take off like that, okay? You heard the guy. | 像这样一声不响的离开啊 你听到向导说的了 |
[00:49] | I saw this. | 我看到这个了 |
[00:50] | Some sort of talisman. | 某种护身符 |
[00:52] | These are bones from a bird, | 这些是鸟的骨头 |
[00:54] | and the coloring on the ornament | 而且装饰上的颜料 |
[00:56] | looks like dried blood. | 看起来像干掉的血迹 |
[00:58] | There are more of them, too. | 这边还有更多 |
[01:00] | They look like eyes. | 它们看起来像眼睛 |
[01:03] | Okay, this is weird. | 好吧 这可真诡异 |
[01:05] | You see a lot of these? | 你们经常看到这些吗 |
[01:07] | Not me, but I’ve heard some other folks have come across | 我没看过 不过倒是听过别的哥们遇见过 |
[01:10] | some pretty strange stuff in here. | 这一片有挺多诡异的东西 |
[01:11] | Word is, it’s Maggie Cinders. | 传说 是Maggie Cinders干的 |
[01:13] | There’s a woman who lives out here? | 这里住着个女人吗 |
[01:15] | Did. Died in 1780. | 住过 1780年就死了 |
[01:18] | Folks around here thought she was a witch and beheaded her. | 当地人觉得她是个巫师 就斩首了她 |
[01:20] | Legend is, she still haunts the woods, | 传说 她一直在丛林里逗留 |
[01:22] | looking for her severed head. | 寻找她被砍掉的头 |
[01:24] | And you believe this, | Edison护林员 |
[01:25] | Ranger Edison? | 你相信这个吗 |
[01:27] | Look, I’m just telling you what I heard. | 我只是告诉你我听过的东西嘛 |
[01:28] | Yeah, I’d prefer we keep moving, okay? | 我们还是继续走吧 |
[01:32] | This is one of the only clearings around here. | 这里是附近唯一的空地 |
[01:35] | The pit was covered with sticks and leaves. | 坑被树枝和树叶遮住了 |
[01:37] | One of the hikers fell in on the body, | 一个徒步者摔在尸体上 |
[01:39] | freaked and ran. | 吓坏了 然后跑了 |
[01:42] | Maggie Cinders did say | Maggie Cinders确实说过 |
[01:44] | she’d kill anybody who dared to look for her. | 谁敢来找她 她就杀了谁 |
[01:46] | So you talked to Ms. Cinders? | 所以你和Ms. Cinders说过话吗 |
[01:47] | That must have been difficult, since she doesn’t have a head. | 一定很艰难吧 毕竟她没有头 |
[01:51] | Bag the eyes. | 把那些眼睛装饰物装袋带走 |
[01:52] | Give me a hand. | 帮我一把 |
[01:53] | You want me to go down there with you? | 你想让我陪你一起下去吗 |
[01:55] | No. I don’t want the remains compromised. | 不了 我可不想你破坏现场 |
[01:58] | All right? | 还好吗 |
[01:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:00] | So, uh, how’d she kill them? | 在传说里 |
[02:02] | You know, in the legend? | 她会怎么杀了这些人 |
[02:03] | Like she was killed. | 就像她的死法一样 |
[02:05] | She cuts off their heads. | 她会砍下他们的头 |
[02:11] | Iliac crest and pubis show it’s a male. | 髂嵴和耻骨表明是男性 |
[02:14] | Epiphyseal fusion | 松果体融合 |
[02:16] | puts him between 18 | 显示他的年龄 |
[02:18] | and 25 years old. | 在18到25岁之间 |
[02:20] | He’s on a video camera. | 他还带了个相机 |
[02:23] | – Cause of death? – Well… | – 死因呢 – 呃 |
[02:25] | since I can’t find a skull, | 因为我找不到他的头骨 |
[02:27] | I’d say his head got cut off. | 我想是被砍头了吧 |
[02:39] | Since we don’t have a head, | 既然我们没有他的头骨 |
[02:40] | do we have enough for an identification? | 有足够的信息来判断身份吗 |
[02:42] | We’ll look for older injuries | 我们会找找旧伤痕迹 |
[02:43] | that might be found in medical records. | 可能会在就诊记录里 |
[02:45] | More wood splinters. | 有更多碎木屑 |
[02:47] | Could have been the handle of whatever lopped off his head. | 可能是砍头的武器的手柄上的 |
[02:50] | If a ghost isn’t comprised of matter, but is merely ectoplasm, | 如果鬼魂不是由物质组成的 而只是细胞外质 |
[02:53] | which is actually the clear outer layer | 也就是类似于变形虫细胞的 |
[02:54] | of cytoplasm on amoeboid cells, | 透明细胞质外层 |
[02:56] | how can the victim have suffered bruising and multiple fractures? | 那受害者怎么会有多处挫伤和骨折呢 |
[02:59] | Because there are no such things as ghosts. | 所以 没有鬼魂这种东西 |
[03:01] | I thought you never jumped to conclusions. | 我以为你从不直接下结论 |
[03:03] | Well, it’s safe to dismiss fantasy | 不过迷信和幻觉 |
[03:05] | and deluded perceptions. | 总是可以直接排除的 |
[03:08] | My mother came to me the day after she died. | 我妈妈在去世后的第二天 来看过我 |
[03:13] | I wasn’t some kid, I was 23. She came to me… | 我那时已经不是孩子了 我那时23岁 她来看我 |
[03:17] | She came to me… | 她走过来 |
[03:19] | and told me to look in her dresser, | 告诉我去看她的梳妆台 |
[03:21] | third drawer, behind her pink blouse. | 第三个抽屉 在她的粉色衬衫下面 |
[03:23] | There was something there for me. | 去找她留给我的东西 |
[03:28] | The European hornet queen | 根据我在尸体上找到的 |
[03:29] | I found on the remains | 欧洲黄蜂后 |
[03:30] | puts time of death at November of last year. | 可以确定死亡时间在去年十一月 |
[03:33] | We have more splinters. | 我们又找到一些碎木屑 |
[03:34] | The wood is from a Betula uber, | 木质是桦树 |
[03:37] | a sub- species of round leaf birch tree | 圆叶桦树的一个亚种 |
[03:39] | that’s been extinct since 1800. | 1800年以后就灭绝了 |
[03:42] | The legend says that Maggie Cinders kills her victims | 传说中Maggie Cinders会用1783年 |
[03:45] | with the same old axe used to decapitate her in 1783. | 处决她的同一把斧子来杀人 |
[03:52] | Anyone else feeling tingly, or is it just me? | 还有其他人觉得毛骨悚然吗 |
[03:55] | I checked missing persons. | 我查了失踪人口 |
[03:56] | A film student from UVA | 弗吉尼亚大学的一个电影专业学生 |
[03:57] | went missing in the woods last year. | 去年在树林里走失了 |
[03:59] | He was making a documentary | 他在拍一部 |
[04:00] | on the Maggie Cinders legend. | 关于Maggie Cinders 的纪录片 |
[04:02] | Graham Hastings, 21, | Graham Hastings 21岁 |
[04:03] | five- ten, 176 pounds. | 身高178 体重80公斤 |
[04:06] | That explains the video camera. | 这样就能解释相机了 |
[04:08] | I, um, I got something from the videotape. | 我 我在录像带里找到点东西 |
[04:13] | I cleaned a section | 我用异丙基溶液 |
[04:13] | of the tape with an isopropyl alcohol solution | 整理出了带子上的一段视频 |
[04:16] | and fed whatever digital information I could salvage | 然后用转存软件 |
[04:18] | into a restoration program. | 把我能找到的所有数字信息都存下来了 |
[04:21] | I didn’t get much- maybe I got too much. | 我没找到太多东西 也可能是我找到太多东西了 |
[04:24] | Brian Brian! | |
[04:26] | Where’s Brian?! | Brian去哪儿了 |
[04:27] | Where… Brian! Lori.. | 在哪儿 Brian ! Lori… |
[04:29] | Lori, where are you going? | Lori 你要去哪儿 |
[04:31] | Lori, stop! | Lori 停下 |
[04:32] | Stop, Lori! Brian! | 快停下Lori Brain |
[04:33] | Brian Brian… | |
[04:44] | The noises are getting closer. | 这声音越来越近了 |
[04:47] | I’ve lost Lori… and Brian disappeared. | 我看不见Lori了 Brain也不见了 |
[04:52] | It’s her. I can hear her. | 是她来了 我听见她来了 |
[04:54] | She’s here! She’s here! | 她来了 她来了 |
[04:55] | Oh God… she’s here! | 天呐 她就在这 |
[04:57] | Lori, where the hell are you?! | Lori 你到底在哪儿 |
[05:00] | Lori Lori! | |
[05:02] | Oh, my God… Help! | 哦天呐 救命啊 |
[05:04] | Help me, oh God…! | 救命啊 天呐 |
[05:06] | Oh God… somebody help me! | 哦天呐 来个人帮忙啊 |
[05:10] | Somebody help me, please! | 救命啊 |
[05:51] | I just keep hearing the screams… | 我还是一直能听到他们的尖叫 |
[05:53] | I never heard screams like that, Dr. Brennan. | 我从没听过那样的尖叫 Dr.Brennan |
[05:55] | Neither have I. | 我也没有 |
[05:57] | Narrow focus trauma on the left humerus, | 左肱骨有窄刺伤 |
[06:00] | posterior side. | 左肱骨后侧 |
[06:01] | Indicates an attempt by the victim to shield his head. | 说明被害人在被斧头击中时 |
[06:03] | From the axe attack. | 试图抱头保护自己 |
[06:05] | What? | 干嘛这么看我 |
[06:06] | It’s always an axe, isn’t it? | 这种事总是用斧头的 |
[06:08] | Remember The Shining? | 还记得闪灵么 |
[06:09] | My palms perspired profusely during that film. | 看闪灵时候我的手心疯狂出汗 |
[06:11] | Until we complete a series of blade comparison tests, | 在我们完成伤痕比对之前 |
[06:14] | there’s no way to know what type of weapon was used. | 是不可能知道杀人武器是什么的 |
[06:17] | Forensic team found this near the pit. | 法医队在坑附近发现了这个 |
[06:19] | Looks organic. | 看起来是有机物 |
[06:21] | Definitely decomposing. | 肯定已经在分解了 |
[06:23] | Victim’s preliminary tox screen came back negative. | 被害人的初步药物检测结果是阴性 |
[06:25] | No drugs. | 没有吸毒 |
[06:26] | That’s too bad. | 真遗憾 |
[06:27] | Why? Because drugs would explain | 为什么 因为毒品可以解释 |
[06:29] | the writings I found inside Graham’s backpack. | 我在Graham背包里发现的文献 |
[06:32] | I’m cleaning them and taking mud samples, | 我正在整理这些文件并对泥土进行采样 |
[06:33] | but I think Booth should show them to a profiler. | 我想Booth会把它们拿给侧写师吧 |
[06:35] | They’re handwritten, scrawled; so far all I can make out is: | 他们是手写的 非常潦草 目前我能看出的是 |
[06:39] | “Maggie came to me again… | “Maggie 又来找我了 |
[06:41] | calling me. “ | 她在呼唤我” |
[06:43] | And last but not least: | 还有这一段 |
[06:44] | “They will scream for air, but their lungs fill with blood. “ | “他们会因窒息而尖叫 但他们的肺里已被鲜血填满” |
[06:49] | I’ll redo the tox screen. | 那我再去重新做下药物检测 |
[06:51] | I may be alone in this, but | 我在这事上可能和你们不一样 |
[06:54] | I think one of us should remain a rational human being | 不过我觉得总得有人在调查期间 |
[06:58] | during this investigation. | 保持理智 |
[07:01] | Got it. | 知道啦 |
[07:02] | Comminuted fracture to the ulna, | 尺骨粉碎性骨折 |
[07:04] | professionally set. | 并被专业的处理过 |
[07:06] | From the degree of callous formation, | 根据硬化程度可以看出 |
[07:07] | that’s a childhood injury. | 是童年时的旧伤 |
[07:09] | One that could give us the ID we want. | 这个伤可以让我们确认他的身份了 |
[07:11] | I’ll call Booth. | 我这就给Booth打电话 |
[07:12] | Tell him to contact next of kin. | 让他联系亲属 |
[07:14] | Zack, place some garlic around the remains | Zack 请在遗体周围放些大蒜 |
[07:16] | and chant the Hmong ritual for preservation of souls. | 然后吟诵苗族的往生经文吧 |
[07:19] | Really? | 认真的吗 |
[07:22] | This is going to be a long case. | 这案子估计要很久能结束了 |
[07:26] | Graham broke his arm… sliding into second base. | Graham在滑向二垒的时候摔伤了胳膊 |
[07:30] | He was… eight. | 那时他才八岁 |
[07:32] | It’s a match. | 是匹配的 |
[07:35] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:40] | I… can’t say that I’m surprised. | 我 我并不觉得意外 |
[07:43] | He, uh… he was missing for a year, | 他 已经失踪一年了 |
[07:46] | but still, when you hear… | 但是 当你听到这个消息的时候 还是… |
[07:48] | It was just us, you know? | 你知道么 我们只有彼此 |
[07:49] | My parents died in a car accident, I was 18, | 我们的父母死于一场车祸 那时我才18岁 |
[07:51] | he was 13 and, uh… | 他13岁 呃 |
[07:55] | When something like that happens, | 这种事情发生的时候 |
[07:56] | when you lose your parents at that age, | 当你在那个年纪失去父母 |
[07:57] | it’s just people don’t understand | 别人是不能理解 |
[07:59] | how close you become. | 你们会变得多亲密的 |
[08:01] | I lost mine when I was 15. | 我15岁时失去我父母 |
[08:03] | It was just.. me and my brother, too. | 也是只有 我和我哥 |
[08:06] | He was 19. | 他19岁 |
[08:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:10] | Did Graham live with relatives | Graham是去和亲戚住了吗 |
[08:12] | or did he go into foster care? | 还是进入收养体系了 |
[08:13] | No, I would never let him go into the system. | 不 我绝不会让他被收养的 |
[08:15] | I, uh… | 我 … |
[08:18] | I dropped out of college. | 我从大学退学了 |
[08:20] | I joined the fire department to support him. | 去做了一名火警 这样就可以养他 |
[08:25] | Your brother didn’t…? | 你哥哥没有… |
[08:28] | It was a difficult situation for him. | 那段时间他也很难过 |
[08:31] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[08:35] | I mean, | 我的意思是 |
[08:35] | you know, seems like you turned out okay, though. | 看起来你现在过的很不错 |
[08:44] | Do you know who Graham was with the night he disappeared? | 你知道Graham消失那晚他和谁在一起吗 |
[08:47] | Yeah. A couple of film students from school- there was a guy | 嗯 电影学院的几个同学 有个男生 |
[08:49] | and a girl. | 还有个女生 |
[08:51] | I tried to get the guy, Brian- | 我曾试图联系那个男生Brain |
[08:52] | his name was- to help with the search, | 帮忙参加搜救 |
[08:54] | but he- he was too freaked to go back into the woods. | 但他吓破了胆 再不敢回树林里 |
[08:56] | I’ve never seen someone so scared. | 我从没见过有人害怕成那样 |
[08:58] | So you were involved with the search? | 那你参与搜救了吗 |
[09:00] | I’ve led a lot of search- and- rescue operations as a firefighter. | 作为消防员 我参与了很多次搜救和援救行动 |
[09:05] | I should have found him. | 我本可以找到他的 |
[09:08] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[09:09] | I should have locked him in his damn room. | 我就该把他锁在房间里 |
[09:11] | I mean, everyone knows weird things happen in those woods. | 大家都知道那个树林里总发生怪异的事情 |
[09:21] | The chatter marks mean the vertebrae weren’t split in one blow. | 这些颤动擦痕表示他的脊椎不是一斧子就劈开的 |
[09:24] | Makes sense. | 言之有理 |
[09:25] | Knocking off someone’s head is more like | 把人脑袋砍下来更像是 |
[09:27] | cutting down a small tree than splitting a log. | 砍断一颗小树 而不是砍一根木头 |
[09:30] | I find your imagery both colorful and accurate. | 我觉得你的比喻既有画面感又很准确 |
[09:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[09:34] | Let me know | 如果你缩小了 |
[09:34] | when you’ve narrowed down the weapon category. | 凶器的范围 记得通知我 |
[09:36] | Dr. Saroyan Dr. Saroyan? | |
[09:38] | When you say your mother visited you… | 你说你妈妈去看你的时候 |
[09:40] | She appeared. | 她就出现在 |
[09:42] | In my room. | 我的房间里 |
[09:43] | It was early evening. | 是在一个傍晚 |
[09:45] | And you were frightened? | 你害怕吗 |
[09:46] | No, I felt… | 不 我感受到了 |
[09:49] | loved. | 她的爱 |
[09:50] | Dr. Brennan says that’s impossible. | Dr. Brennan认为这不可能 |
[09:53] | What do you think? | 那你认为呢 |
[09:55] | I think it would be wonderful if it were possible. | 我觉得如果是真的那就太好了 |
[10:00] | I found rust flakes on the neck that were from hand- forged iron. | 我在颈部发现了人工锻造铁器的锈斑 |
[10:03] | – 18th century. – You got it. | – 18世纪 – 你懂的 |
[10:06] | My God! | 我的老天 |
[10:08] | A little warning, Zack. | 给点预警啊 Zack |
[10:09] | I don’t usually announce each phase of my experiments. | 我一般不会在试验的每个阶段都宣布一下的 |
[10:12] | Yeah, maybe you should start. | 是 那最好开始这么做 |
[10:14] | Nice follow- through, dude. | 砍得漂亮 哥们 |
[10:15] | It doesn’t look like it was a machete. | 看起来不像是弯刀砍的 |
[10:20] | Dibs on the next weapon. | 我赌是这一把 |
[10:23] | Looks like you have this under control. | 看来你们能掌控全局了 |
[10:27] | Graham had a fellowship at the school. | Graham获得了学校的奖学金 |
[10:28] | It was a free ride worth about 30 grand a year. | 那可是3万美金一年 |
[10:31] | Brian, the other kid, you know, from the woods? | 而Brian 就是在林子里的另一个孩子 |
[10:33] | He applied for it and lost out to Graham. | 他也申请了奖学金 但是输给了Graham |
[10:35] | After Graham disappeared, the fellowship went to Brian. | Graham失踪以后 奖学金就归Brian了 |
[10:40] | Did you hear me? | 你听见我说的话了吗 |
[10:40] | Yeah. | 是 |
[10:41] | Doesn’t look good for Brian Andrews. | 看起来对Brian Andrews不太妙 |
[10:45] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[10:48] | I wonder what my life would have been like | 我在想如果是Russ把我养大 |
[10:50] | if Russ had raised me. | 我的人生会是什么样的 |
[10:51] | Well, you know, since he was a petty thief, | 这个嘛 鉴于他做过小贼 |
[10:53] | you know, in and out of jail all the time, | 时不时要蹲个监狱啥的 |
[10:54] | I’d, I’d imagine it wouldn’t have been very good. | 我能想象那可能不会太好吧 |
[10:57] | If he’d accepted responsibility for raising me… | 可如果他能承担抚养我的责任 |
[11:03] | I’m romanticizing. | 我这是在空想 |
[11:04] | It’s foolish. | 好愚蠢 |
[11:06] | Everyone does it, Bones, okay? | 每个人都会幻想的 Bones |
[11:07] | It’s normal. | 这很正常 |
[11:08] | It’s a useless fantasy, | 这就是没用的幻想 |
[11:09] | no different than the childish legend | 跟那个无头女巫 |
[11:11] | about the headless woman. | 的幼稚传说没什么不同 |
[11:13] | I mean, look at Will. | 我是说 就像Will |
[11:14] | He sacrificed everything for his brother and | 他为了自己的弟弟牺牲了一切 |
[11:17] | still couldn’t save him. | 可还是没法救他 |
[11:18] | By walking out, maybe Russ gave me my life. | 而Russ离开我 可能对我来说是好事 |
[11:23] | But you know what Will said. | 可是你看Will也说了 |
[11:24] | He was right. You turned out okay. | 你很好的成长了 他说得对 |
[11:32] | I’m going to have coffee with him. | 我准备跟他喝咖啡 |
[11:34] | Oh, that was quick. | 哦 动作挺快 |
[11:35] | He understands something no one else I know does. | 我认识的人里 没人能像他那样理解我 |
[11:38] | People need connection, Booth. | 人们需要交往 Booth |
[11:40] | Even me. | 就算是我这样的 |
[11:41] | Obviously, you have one with Cam. | 很明显 你跟Cam就有来往啊 |
[11:46] | What? | 什么 |
[11:47] | I thought you’d mention it. | 我还以为你会告诉我呢 |
[11:49] | I mean, isn’t that what partners do, | 就是 作为彼此的拍档 |
[11:52] | tell each other about their lives? | 会告诉对方自己的生活啊 |
[11:53] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[11:54] | Look, Bones, I… | 听我说 Bones 我 |
[11:57] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:59] | I forgot how self- conscious you are talking about sex. | 我忘了你在说到性的时候会很难为情 |
[12:01] | I am not. | 我才没有 |
[12:04] | I’m… | 我是 |
[12:08] | Graham was kind of the star at school | Graham在我们学校像个明星一样 |
[12:09] | so we all wanted to work with him. | 所以我们都愿意跟他合作 |
[12:11] | And he thought the legend was true. | 他认为那个传说是真的 |
[12:14] | Said that Maggie Cinders | 说什么Maggie Cinders |
[12:15] | was talking to him in his dreams. | 在梦里跟他说话来着 |
[12:17] | She told him where her head was buried. | 她告诉他 她的头被埋在什么地方 |
[12:19] | And you believed him, too? | 然后你就相信他了 |
[12:23] | Not at first. | 起初不信 |
[12:27] | When we were out there in the woods… | 本来我们去林子里的时候 |
[12:31] | Stuff like that doesn’t happen. | 这种事并没有发生 |
[12:34] | What kind of stuff? | 什么样的事 |
[12:36] | Chopping sounds… | 砍东西的声音 |
[12:39] | there were these eyes hanging on all of the trees. | 还有所有的树上都挂着眼睛 |
[12:42] | Something was moving out there that wasn’t us. | 有什么东西在动 不是我们自己 |
[12:46] | Look, I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你在想什么 |
[12:48] | but you weren’t out there, okay? | 但是你当时不在场 好吗 |
[12:50] | Lori, she freaked. | Lori 她吓坏了 |
[12:51] | She took off into nowhere. | 她跑得不知所踪 |
[12:54] | And… that’s when we all got separated. | 然后 那时我们就都分散了 |
[12:57] | The police report said that you brought Lori | 警察记录里说你把Lori |
[13:01] | out of the woods. | 带出了森林 |
[13:02] | When I found Lori, | 我找到Lori的时候 |
[13:03] | she was just curled up on the ground shaking. | 她蜷缩在地上发抖 |
[13:06] | So you took her out of the woods, | 所以你就把她带出了森林 |
[13:08] | but you left Graham? | 但是丢下了Graham |
[13:10] | I thought he had left us, okay? | 我以为他自己走了 好么 |
[13:13] | You don’t get it what it was | 你都不知道在那个野外 |
[13:14] | like out there. | 是什么感觉 |
[13:15] | His brother asked you to go on the search with him, but | 他哥哥请求你跟他一起去搜救 |
[13:19] | you didn’t go. | 但你不肯去 |
[13:20] | Why didn’t you go? | 为什么没去 |
[13:21] | I’m not proud of myself, okay? | 我没觉得这很值得骄傲 |
[13:26] | But I just couldn’t go back out there. | 但我就是没办法再回去那里 |
[13:30] | I couldn’t. | 做不到 |
[13:32] | Uh, Lori seemed to have disappeared | 啊 Lori好像从学校里 |
[13:34] | from school. | 消失了 |
[13:36] | You wouldn’t happen to know where we could find her? | 你大概可以告诉我们去哪找她 |
[13:38] | I haven’t seen her since that night. | 自从那天晚上起我就没见过她了 |
[13:41] | The last I heard, | 上次听说 |
[13:44] | she checked back into the psych ward. | 她又住到精神病房里去了 |
[13:50] | I checked back in because I couldn’t sleep. | 我再次住院是因为我睡不着 |
[13:53] | I haven’t slept in days. | 好几天都无法入睡 |
[13:55] | Thanks for meeting with me, Lori. | 谢谢你同意见我们 Lori |
[13:57] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[13:59] | There’s not much else to do in here. | 反正在这儿也没事可做 |
[14:02] | Hey, do you mind if I ask you what happened that night | 嘿 我能问你那天晚上在树林里到底 |
[14:06] | in the woods? | 发生了什么事吗 |
[14:07] | I’ve told the police everything. | 我已经把所有事情都告诉了警察 |
[14:09] | But Graham is the only one that can make things right. | 但是Graham才是能说清整件事的人 |
[14:14] | He just got a little lost in there. | 他就是迷路了 |
[14:17] | But when he gets back, | 但等他回来的时候 |
[14:18] | he’s going to make sure that I’m safe again. | 他一定会再度保证我的安全的 |
[14:20] | Graham Graham, | |
[14:21] | he promised to take care of you? | 他承诺过要照顾你吗 |
[14:23] | Well, sure. | 那当然 |
[14:24] | He’s my boyfriend. | 他是我的男朋友 |
[14:25] | He doesn’t want anything to happen to me. | 他可不想我发生什么意外 |
[14:28] | Your boyfriend? | 你男朋友 |
[14:32] | We keep it a secret. | 我们对此保密 |
[14:35] | Other girls get jealous. | 其他姑娘们会嫉妒的 |
[14:37] | Everyone loves Graham. | 每个人都爱他 |
[14:41] | Did, did you go into the woods? | 你们 你们去过那个森林吗 |
[14:44] | Is that why you’re here? | 是为了这个来的么 |
[14:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:47] | You found Graham? | 你们找到Graham了 |
[14:49] | He said he was going to talk to Maggie. | 他说他会去跟Maggie说话 |
[14:51] | Is that where you found him? | 你们是在那儿找到他的吗 |
[14:54] | He wasn’t with Maggie. | 他没和Maggie在一起 |
[14:57] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[14:58] | No, no, no, no, no… | 不 不会 不会 不会的 |
[15:01] | Lori? Lori, calm down. | Lori Lori 冷静 |
[15:04] | She killed him! | 她杀了他 |
[15:06] | Sorry, Lori. We need to know what happened. | 对不起 Lori 我们想知道发生了什么事 |
[15:08] | That’s what happened. | 她杀了他 |
[15:10] | We need to know what happened to him. | 我们要知道他出了什么事 |
[15:13] | Did she take his head? | 她有没有砍他的头 |
[15:16] | Oh God! No! | 啊老天 不 |
[15:18] | The blood… | 血 |
[15:20] | I- I called for help, but Brian wasn’t there! | 我叫了救命 可是Brian不在旁边 |
[15:23] | Rela… relax. Rela… relax, Lori. | 放松 放松 Lori |
[15:25] | You’re safe here. Come here. | 你很安全 到这儿来 |
[15:26] | There was so much blood! | 好多好多血 |
[15:31] | I tried to run! | 我试着逃跑 |
[15:32] | Graham! Graham, she’s coming! | Graham Graham 她来了 |
[15:35] | Run, Graham! | 快跑 Graham |
[15:37] | Graham Graham! | |
[15:45] | She freaked, Bones. | 她吓坏了 Bones |
[15:47] | It was like she was out there in the woods with that witch. | 就好像她在树林里跟女巫在一起一样 |
[15:49] | Don’t let anyone else hear you talking like that, Booth. | 可别让其他人听到你说这话啊 Booth |
[15:52] | I’m just saying I’ve seen a lot of weird things. | 我是说 我见过好多怪事儿 |
[15:55] | It was, like, you know, Exorcist weird | 就好像 比如说 驱魔人啦 |
[15:57] | or Elm Street weird. | 猛鬼街那种怪事 |
[15:58] | What are you talking about now? | 你在说什么呀 |
[15:59] | They’re movies, okay, Bones? | 都是电影啊 Bones |
[16:00] | Movies so scary that you end up peeing your pants. | 都是吓得人尿裤子的电影 |
[16:03] | Good to know. | 长知识了 |
[16:04] | I noticed some damage to the subdeltoid bursa. | 我看到在三角肌下囊有一些损伤 |
[16:07] | Looks like the subscapularis was torn away. | 看起来肩胛下肌被撕裂了 |
[16:10] | They’re fracture lines. | 这里有骨折线 |
[16:11] | This was a postmortem trauma. | 这是死后创伤 |
[16:13] | Meaning what? | 意味着什么呢 |
[16:14] | The victim’s shoulder was dislocated just after his death. | 受害人的肩膀是在死后才被拉脱臼的 |
[16:17] | The injury doesn’t fit | 这个受伤处并不符合 |
[16:18] | into our established scenario of the struggle. | 我们建立的挣扎场景的模型 |
[16:22] | These marks near the vertebrocostal junction, | 在锥肋骨交叉处附近的这些痕迹 |
[16:25] | there’s massive hinge fracturing. | 有大片的关节处骨折 |
[16:27] | Zack, lie down on the ground. | Zack 躺地上 |
[16:30] | Face up or face down? | 面朝上还是朝下 |
[16:31] | Face up. | 朝上 |
[16:31] | This should be good. | 好玩的来了 |
[16:32] | And give me your right arm. | 把你的右手臂给我 |
[16:35] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[16:36] | If Graham Hastings was dragged to the pit | 如果Graham Hastings是被拽着这只手臂 |
[16:39] | by this arm in this direction, | 朝这个方向拖到坑里的话 |
[16:41] | the trauma to the back of his ribs would result in hinging. | 给他肋骨背面带来的创伤会导致骨折 |
[16:45] | And the exposed wound where the head | 而且在头部被砍下来的伤口处 |
[16:46] | was severed would have been collecting particulates along the way. | 会在一路上沾到许多微粒 |
[16:49] | Tell Hodgins we might have enough for him to determine | 告诉Hodgins我们也许有足够证据 |
[16:51] | where the victim was beheaded. | 让他确认受害人被砍头的地点 |
[16:53] | Oh, yeah! Double yeah. | 太好了 双倍叫好 |
[16:54] | I’m waiting to hear from the psych ward | 我还在等精神病房的消息 |
[16:55] | to see if we can talk to Lori again. | 想看我们是否能再跟Lori谈谈 |
[16:58] | I’ll ask Will what type of relationship | 我会和Will |
[17:00] | Graham and Lori really had | 喝咖啡的时候问他 |
[17:02] | when I have coffee with him. | Graham和Lori之间到底是什么关系 |
[17:03] | Whoa. Wait a second. | 哇 等一下 |
[17:04] | You know, we’re investigating his brother’s death. | 你看 我们在调查他弟弟的死因呢 |
[17:06] | I mean, don’t you think that can get a little messy? | 我是说 你不觉得这有点乱么 |
[17:08] | I can compartmentalize… same as you. | 我能区分开来 像你一样 |
[17:13] | The blood on those talisman things hanging from the trees? | 挂在树上的那些驱魔符上的血迹 |
[17:17] | Not human. | 不属于人类 |
[17:19] | I’ll be back soon. | 我马上回来 |
[17:21] | I just want to thank you | 我真的要感谢你 |
[17:22] | for everything you’re doing to find out what happened to Graham. | 为找出发生在Graham身上的真相所做的一切 |
[17:25] | Is that why you called, to thank me for doing my job? | 你是为了要谢谢我做好自己的工作才打电话给我的么 |
[17:28] | That and, uh… | 那个 呃 |
[17:32] | I didn’t think you’d come, | 我没想到你会来 |
[17:33] | so I guess I’m a little nervous. | 所以我想我有点紧张 |
[17:36] | Caffeine affects the adenosine receptors in the brain. | 咖啡因会影响大脑中的腺苷受体 |
[17:39] | It causes increased heart rate, so… | 会增加心跳频率 所以 |
[17:41] | There are other causes. | 还有其他原因 |
[17:45] | My partner warned me to stay focused on the case, so… | 我搭档警告我说要专注于这个案子 所以 |
[17:49] | If you’ve got questions, that’s cool. | 你有什么问题就问吧 |
[17:51] | Okay, um, | 嗯 |
[17:54] | what kind of music do you like? | 你喜欢什么样的音乐 |
[17:56] | That’s a good question. | 这个问题不错 |
[18:00] | Snow Patrol. | 雪地巡游者乐队(苏格兰独立摇滚乐队) |
[18:02] | and Leonard Cohen I like Leonard Cohen | 和Leonard Cohen(加拿大歌手) |
[18:04] | Gravel voice, but somehow it’s soothing. | 声音低沉沙哑 但还挺舒缓的 |
[18:08] | Yeah, I wonder why that is. | 对 我也不知道为什么 |
[18:10] | There’s actually no empirical way of assessing something like that. | 并没有什么有经验可循的方法来评估这种事 |
[18:14] | But you didn’t mean that literally, did you? | 不过你也就是说说而已的 对吧 |
[18:18] | Uh- uh. | 啊哈 |
[18:19] | I’m sorry. My… | 不好意思 我 |
[18:21] | my social skills are very limited. | 我的社交技巧非常有限 |
[18:25] | Trust me. They’re fine. | 相信我 已经不错了 |
[18:28] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[18:30] | it took a long time for me to understand how | 为了想通我哥哥怎么会离开我 |
[18:34] | my brother could leave, and now it’s just as odd | 就花了我很长的时间 而现在遇见一个 |
[18:39] | to meet someone who stayed. | 没有走的人 也同样感到很奇怪 |
[18:41] | I thought about leaving all the time. | 我一直都想要离开 |
[18:43] | I mean, I was a kid. | 我当时也只是个孩子 |
[18:45] | I didn’t know how to be a parent. | 我不知道怎么做家长 |
[18:50] | I guess it was my fault | 我认为他脑子膨胀 |
[18:51] | that his head got so big, | 把大家指挥来指挥去 |
[18:52] | and he was bossing people around like he was | 还以为自己是大导演斯皮尔伯格 |
[18:53] | already Steven Spielberg. | 这都是我的错 |
[18:55] | Graham couldn’t have been all bad. I mean, | Graham也不是一无是处 我是说 |
[18:58] | my partner says that Lori seemed to love him. | 我搭档说Lori很爱他 |
[19:01] | Poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[19:02] | I liked her. She deserved better. | 我喜欢她 她值得更好的人 |
[19:05] | Graham didn’t treat her well? | Graham对她不好吗 |
[19:07] | No. | 不 |
[19:07] | He juggled a lot of girls. | 他玩弄了很多女孩 |
[19:09] | I don’t know how he did it, | 我不知道他怎么做到的 |
[19:09] | but no one ever found out about each other. | 但是她们彼此都没发现过 |
[19:11] | So he cheated on her? | 所以他劈腿了 |
[19:13] | Doesn’t run in the family, by the way. | 不是什么家族传统 顺便说一句 |
[19:17] | I have to get back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[19:20] | Did I say something? | 是我说了什么吗 |
[19:21] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[19:22] | If I’ve offended you in any way, | 如果我哪里冒犯了你 |
[19:24] | I’m sorry. | 我向你道歉 |
[19:26] | Do you like Massive Attack? | 你喜欢Massive Attack乐队吗(英国乐队) |
[19:29] | I don’t know Massive Attack. | 我没听说过Massive Attack |
[19:31] | Very impressive integration | 他们的音乐融合了激进主义思想 |
[19:32] | of radical politics into their music. | 令人印象非常深刻 |
[19:35] | I’ll play ’em for you next time. | 下次我放给你听 |
[19:53] | I know where Graham Hastings was murdered. | 我知道Graham Hastings在哪里被谋杀的了 |
[19:57] | Are you trying to kill me? | 你是想吓死我吗 |
[19:59] | What’s with the music? | 怎么放这个音乐 |
[20:01] | It helps muffle the screams | 是帮助抵消一下惨叫声 |
[20:02] | so I don’t pass out every few seconds. | 让我不至于隔几秒就被吓晕过去 |
[20:05] | Smart. We have to go through all the video again. | 机智 我们得把所有的录像再看一遍 |
[20:08] | Hastings was killed in a patch of eastern hemlocks like this. | Hastings是在一片这种加拿大铁杉林里被杀的 |
[20:11] | They grow in clusters throughout the forest. | 他们一丛一丛的长得满森林都是 |
[20:13] | We have to spot the cluster Graham and the others were near. | 我们要找到Graham和其他人所在附近的那一丛 |
[20:16] | Wait. We have to go through all the video again? | 等等 我们要再看一遍所有的录像吗 |
[20:19] | Don’t worry. | 别怕 |
[20:20] | I’m right here for you. | 我在这陪着你 |
[20:22] | There’s no way that this is natural. | 这不可能是自然发生的 |
[20:25] | I mean, it’s like, | 我是说 就像 |
[20:26] | it’s like, she left this here for us, | 就像她特意留给我们的 |
[20:27] | like, like a guide or something, you know? | 像个向导什么的 |
[20:28] | Make it stop. Lori… | 快停下来 Lori |
[20:30] | Lori… Make it stop! | Lori 让他停止 |
[20:32] | Graham, there’s something seriously wrong with Lori, okay? | Graham Lori非常不对劲 |
[20:35] | We should go back. | 我们应该回去 |
[20:36] | What? No, this… | 什么 不 |
[20:40] | No! No! What is it? | 不 不 这是什么 |
[20:43] | Make it go away! | 让它快走 |
[20:46] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快点 我们走 |
[20:49] | Graham, get back here! | Graham 快回来 |
[20:51] | No, Graham! | 不 Graham |
[20:53] | Graham Graham! | |
[20:58] | Lori was not Graham’s only girlfriend. | Lori不是Graham唯一的女朋友 |
[21:01] | He had lots of girlfriends, | 他有好多个女朋友 |
[21:02] | but he somehow managed to keep them secret from each other. | 但是他很神奇的让她们彼此不知道对方的存在 |
[21:06] | So what would happen if a very jealous Lori found out? | 那如果嫉妒疯了的Lori发现了这事会怎么做呢 |
[21:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:10] | That’s more your territory. | 那是你的领域 |
[21:11] | What? | 什么 |
[21:12] | What? What, am I cheating? | 什么 是说我也劈腿吗 |
[21:14] | I just meant that you use psychology. | 我只是说你会运用心理学 |
[21:18] | You’re very touchy. | 你太敏感了 |
[21:19] | Perhaps because of all your skulking around. | 可能因为你总是偷偷摸摸的 |
[21:21] | I am discreet, | 我这是慎重 |
[21:23] | okay? It’s different. | 好吗 这不一样 |
[21:24] | A gentleman is discreet, okay? | 绅士是慎重的 好吗 |
[21:27] | What are we talking about? | 我们说什么呢 |
[21:28] | Nothing that concerns you. | 完全不关你的事 |
[21:30] | But I’m quite literally | 可是我确实 |
[21:31] | in the middle of the conversation | 处于一场谈话之中啊 |
[21:32] | and it seems very interesting. | 而且听起来很有趣 |
[21:34] | However, your glaring indicates that I shouldn’t | 但是 你这么瞪着我就表示我不应该 |
[21:35] | press for further information. | 再继续问下去了 |
[21:37] | Mm- hmm. Good genius, yeah. | 嗯 天才乖乖 |
[21:39] | So, Lori loves Graham. | 那么 Lori 爱 Graham |
[21:41] | thinks he loves her, but finds out that he doesn’t, | 以为他也爱自己 但其实并不是 |
[21:45] | So she goes all O.J. on him. | 所以她就暴走了 |
[21:47] | That’s a perfect cover, right? | 那就是完美的脱身之法 对吧 |
[21:48] | “Headless witch did it, not me. “ | 无头女巫做的 不是我 |
[21:50] | The whole insanity thing might be an act. | 精神失常什么的可能是演出来的 |
[21:52] | But the victim sustained extensive defensive wounds. | 但是受害人确实在抵抗时遭受了大量伤害 |
[21:55] | This was a very powerful attacker. | 这个攻击者非常强壮 |
[21:57] | Oh, you know, when a woman finds out | 哦 你知道 当一个女人发现 |
[21:58] | that a man has been cheating on her, she can get pretty mad. | 她的男人对她不忠时 她真的会发狂的 |
[22:03] | That’s what I heard. Okay, look, | 据我所知是这样 好了 你瞧 |
[22:04] | we got motive and opportunity- it fits. | 我们找出了动机和时机 是符合的 |
[22:05] | No, it doesn’t fit. | 不 并不相符 |
[22:07] | Graham Hastings was | Graham Hastings身高 |
[22:08] | five- ten and 176 pounds. | 5英尺10英寸 体重176磅 |
[22:11] | Lori is 120, tops. The injuries aren’t | Lori最多120磅 这些伤痕跟Lori Mueller这样 |
[22:13] | consistent with a woman Lori Mueller’s size. | 身材的女性不一致 |
[22:16] | Of course, people on PCP | 当然 吃了PCP迷幻药的人 |
[22:18] | have been known to exhibit extraordinary strength. | 会展现出超出一般的大力气 |
[22:20] | PCP? Who was on PCP? | PCP吗 谁吃了PCP |
[22:21] | Hodgins’ report on the organic matter from the baggie | Hoghins的报告上显示 在案发现场 |
[22:24] | found at the scene showed that it | 找到的包包上发现的有机物里 |
[22:25] | contained psilocybe mushrooms injected | 包含注射了苯环己哌啶(一种麻醉药和致幻剂) |
[22:27] | with phencyclidine. | 的迷幻蘑菇 |
[22:29] | Whoa, what a trip. | 哇 这么爽 |
[22:31] | Well, if Lori ingested those it’s possible | 那么 如果Lori确实有摄入 |
[22:33] | she could’ve caused Graham’s injuries. | 那她就有可能造成Graham的伤痕 |
[22:35] | Not to mention, combining dissociative anesthetics | 更别提 把分离性麻醉剂 |
[22:37] | with hallucinogenic compounds | 和致幻混合物混在一起 |
[22:39] | can have a devastating effect on people | 这对一个本来就脑部脆弱的人 |
[22:40] | with fragile brain chemistry. | 来说有摧毁性的严重后果 |
[22:42] | So her mental condition is probably genuine. | 所以她的精神状况也可能是真的 |
[22:44] | You know what, I’m going to go talk to my good old buddy Brian, | 那么这样 我要去找我们的老好人Brian |
[22:46] | see if he knows anything about the magical mystery tour | 看他是否知道Lori那天晚上 |
[22:48] | that Lori might’ve been on that night. | 的神秘魔幻之旅 |
[22:58] | Hey, Brian. | 嗨 Brian |
[23:00] | Hey, Agent Booth. | 嗨 Booth探员 |
[23:01] | Um, this is Nate Gibbons, my film teacher. | 嗯 这是Nate Gibbons 我的电影老师 |
[23:04] | This is Agent Booth, I told you about him. | 这是Booth探员 我告诉过您的 |
[23:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:08] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[23:09] | – You’re here about Graham Hastings. – Yeah. | – 你来问有关Graham Hastings的事 – 对 |
[23:12] | Was he one of your students? | 他也是你学生吗 |
[23:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:16] | He was an incredibly gifted kid. | 他是个非常有才华的孩子 |
[23:19] | What happened out there was | 在那个地方发生的事真是 |
[23:21] | horrible. | 太恐怖了 |
[23:23] | What are you doing here again? | 你又来做什么呢 |
[23:25] | You want to find out what happened to Graham, don’t you? | 你也想找出Graham身上发生的事 不是吗 |
[23:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:28] | Yeah. | 那好 |
[23:30] | So what were we watching? | 你们在看什么呢 |
[23:31] | That’s pretty cool. | 看起来很酷 |
[23:32] | Nothing, really. | 没什么 真的 |
[23:34] | It’s this film I’m doing for my degree. | 这个片子是我为毕业而制作的 |
[23:37] | Brian’s being modest. | Brian你太谦虚了 |
[23:38] | He wrote and directed an amazing modern take on | 他自编自导了一个超棒的 |
[23:40] | the Gilgamesh story. | 有关吉尔伽美什传说的现代影片 |
[23:42] | Nate produced it. | Nate负责制作 |
[23:44] | I got it accepted into Sundance. | 入围了圣丹斯电影节 |
[23:46] | Oh, congratulations. | 哦 恭喜 |
[23:49] | If you don’t mind, I’d like to talk to Brian alone. | 你不介意的话 我想跟Brian单独谈谈 |
[23:53] | Sure. | 当然 |
[23:55] | We’ll finish up later. | 我们等会儿再做 |
[23:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:01] | Call me if you need anything. | 需要什么就给我打电话 |
[24:11] | Brian, listen, we have evidence suggesting that, um, | Brian 听着 我们有证据表明 |
[24:15] | Lori was taking drugs that night in the woods. | Lori那天晚上去树林的时候嗑药了 |
[24:17] | No. Those woods are too thick. | 不 那些树木非常密集 |
[24:20] | We knew that we had to keep our heads on straight. | 我们知道必须保持头脑清醒 |
[24:23] | So as far as you know, | 那么就你所知 |
[24:24] | Lori Mueller wasn’t under the influence | Lori并没有服用 |
[24:25] | of any hallucinogens. | 任何迷幻药对吗 |
[24:27] | – No. – When she was with Graham, was she violent? | – 不 – 她跟Graham在一起时 有暴力倾向吗 |
[24:30] | No way. | 绝对没有 |
[24:30] | Did you know that Graham was cheating on her? | 你知道Graham对她不忠吗 |
[24:33] | Man, that was none of my business. | 哥们 那跟我完全无关 |
[24:36] | Sure, Graham was a hound and everyone knew it. | 没错 Graham是个渣男 大家都知道 |
[24:38] | Maybe Lori found out, got angry with Graham. | 也许Lori发现了 对Graham很生气 |
[24:41] | No, okay? | 没有 好么 |
[24:42] | There’s no way, it wasn’t her, okay? | 绝不可能 不是她 |
[24:44] | Whacked out or not, it wasn’t her. | 就算她疯了还是什么的 也不是她 |
[24:50] | There was something else out there that night. | 那天晚上有别的东西出现 |
[24:56] | Where are we going? I can’t see. | 我们这是去哪 我看不见 |
[24:59] | Don’t worry, just stay close. | 别担心 别走远了 |
[25:09] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[25:11] | You’re supposed to be | 你不是要找 |
[25:12] | looking for eastern hemlock. | 加拿大铁杉树吗 |
[25:14] | It’s much more effective with your eyes open. | 要把眼睛睁开才有效果吧 |
[25:15] | I just know what’s going to happen here, okay? | 我知道这里会发生什么 好吗 |
[25:17] | This is where they freak out because they hear the witch. | 他们这时候听见女巫来了然后就吓坏了 |
[25:24] | Wait. There. | 等一下 那里 |
[25:27] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[25:28] | Yeah. But where are they? Go, go forward. | 是 但是他们在哪里 往前倒 |
[25:32] | Stop. | 停 |
[25:33] | Dense crown, fine branches, | 茂密的树冠 完好的树枝 |
[25:35] | scaly bark and wide ridges. | 鳞状树皮和宽阔的树脊 |
[25:37] | Those are eastern hemlocks. | 是加拿大铁杉树 |
[25:39] | Love your eyes. | 好眼力 |
[25:41] | Now we need a landmark. | 现在我们需要一个地标 |
[25:42] | You have to be quiet, okay? There’s something out here. | 你们得保持安静 有东西在附近 |
[25:46] | No! | 不 |
[25:48] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下 |
[25:56] | 2:37 a. m. | 凌晨 2点37分 |
[25:57] | – So? – We have a date, | – 然后 – 我们有日期 |
[25:58] | plus an exact time. | 还有确切的时间 |
[26:00] | I can estimate the position of the moon | 我能根据树林地上的影子图案 |
[26:02] | from shadowing patterns on the forest floor. | 估算出月亮的位置 |
[26:04] | We should be able to get the approximate latitude and longitude. | 我们应该可以得到大概的经纬度 |
[26:08] | Graham, leave the camera! | Graham 扔掉摄像机 |
[26:09] | What?! What about Lori?! | 什么 Lori怎么办 |
[26:13] | Let’s just work out the coordinates. | 我们还是来算坐标吧 |
[26:15] | Yeah. | 好 |
[26:23] | The axe was found buried over there. | 我们发现斧子埋在那里 |
[26:26] | Dried blood on the trunk. | 树干上有风干的血迹 |
[26:30] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[26:32] | Make that a lot of dried blood on the trunk. | 这树干上干了的血迹真的很多 |
[26:34] | Someone should do a scraping here. | 让人来把树干刮下来取样 |
[26:36] | Where’d you find the skull? | 你们在哪里找到头骨的 |
[26:38] | Buried just behind those bushes. | 正好被埋在那边的树丛里 |
[26:42] | But there’s something else. | 但是还有其他东西 |
[26:52] | Second skull. | 第二个头骨 |
[26:55] | I’m afraid so. | 没错 |
[26:56] | Are there any other outstanding cases in the area? | 这附近还有别的突出的案件发生吗 |
[26:59] | No…There aren’t. | 不 没有 |
[27:12] | Based on bony architecture, this skull’s consistent | 根据骨架结构来看 这个头骨与 |
[27:15] | with that of Graham Hastings. | Graham Hastings吻合 |
[27:16] | I’ll confirm with the blood from the axe. | 我会跟斧头上的血迹确认一下 |
[27:18] | – And the other skull? – Female. | – 另一个头骨呢 – 属于女性 |
[27:20] | Mid- 30s at the time of death, | 死时30余岁 |
[27:21] | which was between the mid- 18th | 死亡时期大概在18世纪中 |
[27:23] | and mid- 19th centuries. | 到19世纪中期之间 |
[27:25] | This axe handle is birch. | 这把斧头的柄是桦木的 |
[27:26] | Betula uber. | 圆叶桦树 |
[27:27] | Same extinct species as the wood fragments we found in the bone. | 跟我们在骸骨上找到的木削属于同一个已绝种的物种 |
[27:31] | Almost done with her face. | 我基本完成了她的脸部重塑 |
[27:33] | Why are you spending time on that? | 为什么要在那上面浪费时间 |
[27:35] | It won’t help the case. | 对案子没什么帮助 |
[27:36] | Come on, let the kids have some fun, Mom. | 别这样 就让孩子们玩吧 妈妈 |
[27:38] | Both skulls have depressed fractures | 两个头骨的颅顶骨都有 |
[27:40] | on the parietal bones. They could’ve been | 凹陷性骨折 很有可能 |
[27:42] | killed with a blow to the head before they were decapitated. | 在被砍头之前 就被击中后脑而死 |
[27:45] | In Graham’s case, yes, | Graham是这样 |
[27:47] | but on the female skull… | 但是女性的头骨上 |
[27:50] | there’s evidence of new growth, what looks like… | 有新增生的证据 看起来像 |
[27:55] | this person underwent trepanation. | 这个人做过环钻术 |
[27:57] | An antiquated form of brain surgery. | 一种古老的脑部手术 |
[28:00] | Practiced in the 1700s | 是18世纪对疑似有巫术的人 |
[28:02] | on those suspected of witchcraft. | 身上做的 |
[28:04] | Do you think that skull is your Maggie Cinders? | 你认为这个头骨是你那个Maggie Cinders吗 |
[28:06] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[28:08] | I mean, there’s no way to know, right? | 我是说 根本没法得知 对吗 |
[28:10] | I’m just saying. | 我就是说说而已 |
[28:12] | It’s interesting. | 很有意思嘛 |
[28:18] | Hey, Bones, you know those papers that Hodgins found | 嗨 Bones 你还记得Hodgins在Graham Hastings |
[28:20] | in Graham Hastings’ backpack? | 的背包里发现的纸片吗 |
[28:22] | His hallucinogenic ramblings? | 他那些鬼画符吗 |
[28:24] | Mm- hmm, you got it. | 嗯 说得很对 |
[28:26] | They were written on the back of pages | 是写在他的剧本 |
[28:28] | from his screenplay. | 纸页背面的 |
[28:30] | I don’t see the significance. | 我没懂你的意思 |
[28:32] | Graham was a film student, of course he wrote screenplays. | Graham是学电影的学生 他当然能写剧本 |
[28:35] | Yeah, but this was a modern- day take on the Gilgamesh story. | 对 但这是一个关于吉尔伽美什传说的现代影片 |
[28:39] | The same story that Brian Andrews is using | 跟Brian Andrews用在他电影里的故事 |
[28:43] | for his film. | 一模一样 |
[28:45] | He stole Graham’s screenplay. | 他偷了Graham的剧本 |
[28:49] | Look familiar? | 看着眼熟吗 |
[28:51] | Where… where’d you find these? | 哪里 从哪里找到的 |
[28:54] | Graham Hasting’s backpack, near his murdered body. | Graham Hasting的背包里 就在他尸体附近 |
[28:57] | Care to explain why a movie that’s about to make it to Sundance | 可以解释一下为什么你要入围圣丹斯的电影 |
[28:59] | sounds a lot like the screenplay that your dead buddy wrote? | 听起来像你死去的哥们写的剧本吗 |
[29:03] | Look, I know what you’re thinking. | 你看 我知道你在想什么 |
[29:04] | Oh, really? Because what I think | 哦是吗 因为我在想 |
[29:06] | is that you killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[29:08] | No. I think that you’re the one who drugged Lori, | 不 我认为你给Lori下药 |
[29:10] | so she wouldn’t know what the hell was going on that night. | 那她无法得知那天晚上发生了什么 |
[29:12] | No, I didn’t. look | 不 我没有 你看 |
[29:14] | I know that this may look similar, | 我知道他们看起来相似 |
[29:16] | but this is mine. | 可这是我做的 |
[29:17] | Really? Because you know we found an E- mail | 真的吗 你知道么 我们在Graham的电脑上 |
[29:20] | on Graham’s computer, | 找到了一封电子邮件 |
[29:21] | sending you a complete first version draft | 给你发了一份完整的 |
[29:23] | to you. | 第一版草稿 |
[29:24] | He wanted you to read it, get your thoughts. | 他希望你读一下 发表你的看法 |
[29:27] | So… | 所以 |
[29:28] | what’d you think? | 你怎么想 |
[29:30] | I thought… | 我认为 |
[29:32] | I thought that it was better | 我认为它比我写的任何作品 |
[29:33] | than anything I could ever write. | 都要好得多 |
[29:35] | So, yeah, you know, after Graham was missing | 所以 对 是的 在Graham失踪 |
[29:37] | a few months, | 几个月之后 |
[29:38] | Nate thought it would be safe to pass off as our own, | Nate认为我们把它拿来当自己的作品就安全了 |
[29:40] | but I didn’t kill Graham. | 但是我真的没有杀Graham |
[29:42] | Anything else you forget to mention, Brian? | 你还有不记得告诉我们的事吗 Brian |
[29:46] | Oh, come on, Brian. | 哦 赶紧的 Brian |
[29:48] | You love the movies, right? | 你喜欢电影 对吧 |
[29:49] | So, this is the time where the innocent guy comes clean | 那么 现在是时候让无辜的人澄清自己 |
[29:53] | or the guilty guy asks for a lawyer. | 或有罪的人要求请律师啦 |
[29:58] | Okay, so which movie is this going to be? | 那我们这个电影是什么走向呢 |
[30:05] | That night… | 那天晚上 |
[30:08] | Lori, when… | Lori 那时 |
[30:09] | when I found her, she was covered in blood. | 当我找到她的时候 她身上都是血 |
[30:13] | It wasn’t hers. | 但不是她自己的 |
[30:13] | I was afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[30:15] | You think she killed Graham. | 你以为她杀了Graham |
[30:16] | It wasn’t her fault, though. | 可这不是她的错 |
[30:18] | She was nuts, okay? | 她发疯了 |
[30:20] | She said that the blood just rained down on her. | 她说血液是凭空而降的 |
[30:23] | I wanted to protect her. | 我只是想保护她 |
[30:24] | So you got rid of the bloody clothing. | 所以你处理了沾满血的衣服 |
[30:29] | I hid them in the woods. | 我把它们藏在树林里 |
[30:32] | They’re still out there. | 还在那里 |
[30:34] | Okay, great. You can take us there. | 好 很好 你带我们去找 |
[30:36] | No! Look, | 不行 你看 |
[30:38] | I’ll tell you what I remember, | 我告诉你我记得的地点 |
[30:39] | but I’m never going out there again. | 但我绝不会再进去了 |
[30:41] | You can lock me up for the rest of my life. | 你可以把我关起来一辈子 |
[30:43] | I’m never going back out there. | 我绝对不回去 |
[30:49] | The kid said he hid her clothes | 那孩子说他把她的衣服藏在 |
[30:51] | in a hollow log near a stream. | 一条小溪附近的空心木头里 |
[30:53] | Thanks. Angela looked at the video again. | 谢谢 Angela又看了一遍录像 |
[30:55] | Tell the forensic team to fan out across the area | 告诉司法组的人扇形展开搜索 |
[30:59] | south- southwest of the cabin ruins. | 围绕小屋废墟南至西南方向 |
[31:01] | Did you hear that, Lou? | 听见了吗 Lou |
[31:02] | Yeah, south- southwest. | 是 南至西南 |
[31:04] | Yeah, I know it gets cold when the sun goes down, Lou. | 对 我知道太阳下山以后会变冷 Lou |
[31:06] | Well, you should’ve brought your blankie. | 那你应该带上条小毯子 |
[31:07] | All right, just call me when you find her clothes. | 好了 找到她衣服以后就给我打电话吧 |
[31:11] | Man. | 老天 |
[31:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:15] | He was being a baby. | 他就像个小孩一样 |
[31:17] | I didn’t say anything. | 我可什么都没说 |
[31:18] | But you’re looking at me like | 可你看我的眼神就好像 |
[31:19] | I’m in trouble and you’re a teacher. | 我闯祸了 而你是我的老师 |
[31:21] | You’re very touchy lately, Booth. | 你最近非常敏感啊 Booth |
[31:23] | Look, Bones, I don’t know why I didn’t tell you about Cam. | 听我说 Bones 我不知道为什么我没告诉你Cam的事 |
[31:27] | Did I mention Cam? | 我刚才提到Cam了吗 |
[31:28] | I just didn’t want it to get weird, I guess. | 我只是不想让事情变得奇怪吧 我猜 |
[31:30] | Weird? | 奇怪 |
[31:32] | We’re partners, you know? | 我们是搭档啊 你知道的 |
[31:34] | Together all the time, right? | 总是在一起 |
[31:37] | You’re a woman and I’m a man. | 你是女人 我是个男人 |
[31:40] | I never had a relationship | 我从来没有和别人有 |
[31:41] | like this where we were… | 这样一种关系 就好像 |
[31:44] | like two guys, except you’re not, you know, | 我们应该是两个男人 但是你不是 你知道吗 |
[31:47] | a guy. Yeah. | 不是男人 |
[31:50] | No. No, I’m not. | 不 不 我不是 |
[31:53] | Should I feel odd about… | 那我想跟Will一起玩 |
[31:56] | wanting to hang out with Will? | 会很奇怪吗 |
[31:57] | No, of course not. | 不 当然没有 |
[31:58] | You know, because essentially, | 你知道 本质上来说 |
[32:00] | I mean, you’re a guy like me. | 我觉得 你对我来说像男人 |
[32:03] | But not really. | 可又不是 |
[32:05] | That would mean that, to me, | 那意思就是说 对我来说 |
[32:08] | you are essentially a woman. | 你本质上是个女人 |
[32:11] | Yeah, I can see that. | 那这样我能理解 |
[32:12] | No, no, no, I’d prefer not to be a woman, | 不 不 我宁愿不要做女人 |
[32:14] | if you don’t mind. | 希望你别介意 |
[32:15] | I’m merely trying to follow your reasoning, Booth. | 我只是在跟随你的说法啊Booth |
[32:18] | Okay, fine. What do you say we just, you know, | 那好 行 那我们还是这样 |
[32:19] | we’ll drop it for now. | 我们别说这个了 |
[32:20] | Yeah, it’s Booth. | 喂 我是Booth |
[32:22] | They found the clothes. | 他们找到衣服了 |
[32:24] | – That was fast. – Well, good work, Lou. | – 很快嘛 – 干得漂亮 Lou |
[32:26] | All right, now you can come home before all the monsters get you. I… | 好了 现在你可以在怪物们吃掉你之前回家了 我… |
[32:31] | Hung up on me. | 挂我电话 |
[32:32] | I thought it was funny. | 我以为那很幽默啊 |
[32:37] | The blood from the axe was from Graham Hastings. | 斧子上的血迹是Graham Hastings的 |
[32:39] | Okay, well, is the blood | 好 那这个血迹 |
[32:41] | on Lori Mueller’s clothes a match? | 跟Lori Muellery衣服上的血迹相符吗 |
[32:43] | Nope. | 不 |
[32:44] | Then there’s another victim out there? | 那当时还有另一个受害者 |
[32:46] | Yes, and she’s probably named Bessie. | 对 而且她的名字可能是Bessie |
[32:48] | Bessie Bessie? | |
[32:49] | It’s cow’s blood. | 是牛血 |
[32:51] | The hormones and antibiotics | 从荷尔蒙和抗生素 |
[32:52] | confirm that it’s from a butcher shop. | 可以确认是从屠宰场里出来的 |
[32:54] | Dr. Brennen Dr. Brennan. | |
[32:56] | The witch’s skull was cut with a stryker saw. | 女巫的头饰被一把史赛克锯子砍断的 |
[32:58] | Wait. Don’t you use those in your autopsies? | 等一下 你们在尸检的时候也用那个吧 |
[33:00] | They’re also used in teaching institutions. | 在教学中也会用的 |
[33:03] | I found a faded serial number behind the occipital condyle. | 我在后头突后面找到了一个褪色的序列号 |
[33:06] | It’s from the university. | 是属于大学的 |
[33:08] | So the skull was stolen from the medical school. | 所以头骨是从医学院里偷出来的 |
[33:11] | Someone set up one hell of a horror show | 有人为了杀Graham Hastings |
[33:14] | to kill Graham Hastings. | 上演了一出恐怖大戏 |
[33:22] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[33:23] | I’ll help in any way I can, | 我能帮忙的一定会帮 |
[33:24] | but I do have a class starting in 45 minutes. | 但我45分钟后还要上课啊 |
[33:26] | Yeah, well, you know, it’s film class. | 对 那个 你这是电影课嘛 |
[33:28] | You know what? Have them watch Wedding Crashers. | 你可以这样 给他们看《婚礼傲客》吧 |
[33:30] | I can assure you, Agent Booth, that film class is a lot more | 我向你保证 Booth探员 上电影课可不仅仅是 |
[33:33] | than watching movies. | 看电影而已 |
[33:34] | Were you aware | 你是否知道 |
[33:35] | that the medical school at the university | 大学的医学部 |
[33:37] | has an anatomical specimen collection? | 有收藏解剖样本 |
[33:40] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我都不知道这是什么意思 |
[33:43] | This is about Graham, right? | 是跟Graham有关对吧 |
[33:44] | The research collection | 这个研究用的收藏馆 |
[33:45] | can only be accessed by a faculty member with a key card. | 只有拥有门禁卡的教职人员才能进入 |
[33:49] | Yours was recorded entering the building | 有记录显示在去年11月7号 |
[33:50] | last November 7th. | 你的卡有打卡进入该教学楼 |
[33:53] | three days before Graham Hastings disappeared. | 正好是Graham Hastings失踪之前三天 |
[33:56] | You often go into a medical school at 2:43 in the morning? | 你经常在凌晨2点43分进入医学院吗 |
[34:00] | I reported my key card missing last November. | 我去年11月报告了门禁卡丢失 |
[34:02] | I’m sure you’ll find a record of that. | 我肯定你们能找到记录 |
[34:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:04] | It’s convenient. | 这说法多方便 |
[34:05] | Very convenient. | 非常方便 |
[34:07] | Are you accusing me of something? | 你在指控我什么罪名吗 |
[34:09] | Someone stole a skull. | 有人偷了一个头骨 |
[34:11] | Planted it in the woods | 埋到树林里 |
[34:12] | along with animal bones | 和一堆动物骨头 |
[34:14] | blood, weird amulets. | 血液和奇怪的护身符一起 |
[34:16] | Tricking people into believing | 想要骗人相信 |
[34:17] | that Graham was murdered by a ghost. | Graham是被鬼杀死的 |
[34:19] | Okay, but why? | 是 可是为什么 |
[34:21] | Why would I possibly want to do something like that? | 我为什么要这么做呢 |
[34:24] | Ride his coattails, you know. Escape the faculty ghetto. | 可能是沾他的光 逃离穷教师的宿命 |
[34:27] | He shut you out. | 他却把你排除在外 |
[34:28] | And maybe you were feeling just a little… bitter | 或者可能你就是感到有那么一点 |
[34:31] | about that, huh, teach? | 愤怒 是吗 老师 |
[34:39] | I’m entitled to an attorney, aren’t I? | 我有权要一个律师 对吗 |
[34:43] | Okay, maybe it was Graham | 好 也许真的是Graham |
[34:44] | who stole the skull himself. | 自己偷了头骨 |
[34:46] | Are you suggesting it was | 你认为这是个 |
[34:47] | some convoluted suicide scheme? | 复杂的自杀诡计吗 |
[34:50] | He chopped off his own head? | 他能自己砍自己的头吗 |
[34:51] | No. Right? Look, I’m just saying, | 不能 听我说 |
[34:53] | things, they got out of hand, right? | 有些事 他们失控了 是吧 |
[34:55] | He wanted to make it look like a documentary, right? | 他想拍一个看起来像纪录片的东西 是不是 |
[34:57] | As scary as possible. So, he sets everything up, right? | 越吓人越好 所以他设计好了一切 |
[35:00] | He gets Nate to help him out that night, | 他让Nate那天晚上做帮手 |
[35:03] | but Nate sees an opportunity. | 可Nate却看到了一个机会 |
[35:05] | No one knows he’s out there | 没有其他人知道他在那 |
[35:06] | and before you know, it’s chop- chop, | 然后不知不觉就 咔嚓 |
[35:08] | and I’m going to Hollywood. | 然后我就进军好莱坞了 |
[35:09] | I found someone else in the woods. | 我在树林里找到了别的人 |
[35:13] | At least, I think it’s a person. | 起码 我觉得是人 |
[35:15] | Have you finished with the particulates from the axe handle? | 你验完斧柄上的微粒了吗 |
[35:17] | I’ve determined that the assailant was wearing | 我已经确认袭击者戴了 |
[35:19] | rough- hewn leather gloves, but I still have to check… | 一双粗皮制造的手套 但是我还需要验 |
[35:22] | Then why are you in here? | 那你为什么还在这儿 |
[35:23] | Because I want him here. | 因为我需要他在这里 |
[35:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:26] | Look, I ran it through a mass- recognition program. | 听着 我在海量识别系统里检索 |
[35:29] | That’s Graham. | 这是Graham |
[35:31] | And that is our mystery guest. | 然后这是我们的神秘怪客 |
[35:33] | It’s not Brian? | 这不是 Brian |
[35:34] | No. | 不是 |
[35:35] | Different height and weight. | 不同的身高和体重 |
[35:37] | This person is about six- one. | 这个人身高大概1米86 |
[35:39] | As you can see, that includes a head. | 你可以看见 这也包括头部 |
[35:44] | So, it’s definitely not Maggie. | 所以肯定也不是Maggie |
[35:47] | Nate Gibbons Nate Gibbons | |
[35:48] | is about six- one. | 身高大概有186 |
[35:49] | I’ll ask will if he can tell us anything about Graham and his teacher. | 我来问一下Will看他是否知道有关Graham和他老师的事 |
[35:52] | Maybe he threatened Graham. | 也许他威胁过Graham |
[36:00] | His professor? | 他的教授吗 |
[36:01] | Did Graham tell you anything about | Graham有没有告诉你 |
[36:03] | his relationship with him? | 他们之间的关系是怎样的 |
[36:04] | Yeah, he said the guy wanted to help produce his film, | 是 他说过那个人想帮他制作影片 |
[36:06] | but Graham said he wanted to do it on his own. | 但Graham想自己完成 |
[36:09] | His professor is producing his film. | 他的教授正在制作他的影片 |
[36:12] | Brian stole Graham’s screenplay. | Brian偷了Graham的剧本 |
[36:14] | He and the professor are making it. | 他和教授正在制作 |
[36:16] | The teacher killed Graham for a script? | 教授为了这个剧本杀了Graham吗 |
[36:18] | Make his career. | 成就自己的事业 |
[36:20] | Brian’s, too. | Brian也是 |
[36:21] | I’ve seen people murdered for a lot less. | 我见过为更小的事情杀人的 |
[36:24] | It’s not certain yet. | 现在还不确定 |
[36:25] | We’re just looking for evidence that… | 我们现在还在找能把他们中的一个 |
[36:28] | links one or two of them to the remains. | 或两个跟遗骨联系到一起的证据 |
[36:35] | With all this going on, | 发生了这么多 |
[36:38] | when I’m with you… | 但当我跟你在一起的时候 |
[36:40] | I feel like everything’s gonna be okay. | 我觉得一切都会好转的 |
[36:46] | I’d like to see the world the way you do. | 我想像你那样看世界 |
[36:50] | Then you’d be looking | 那你就会看到 |
[36:52] | at a very beautiful woman. | 一个很美丽的女人 |
[37:16] | Preliminary tests show only one type of DNA on the axe, | 初步测试显示斧子上只有一种DNA |
[37:19] | but now the follow- up tests are showing two. | 但是现在后续的测试显示了两种 |
[37:22] | Something wrong with our electrophoresis machine? | 我们的电泳机出毛病了吗 |
[37:24] | No, I double- checked it. | 没有 我检查了两遍 |
[37:26] | So this means you got the killer’s DNA. | 所以这意味着你拿到了凶手的DNA |
[37:29] | Right. Attacker must have been cut | 对 袭击者在Graham挣扎的时候 |
[37:30] | by Graham during the struggle. | 肯定把自己也弄伤了 |
[37:32] | I’m trying to separate out the two types of DNA, but it’s hard. | 我尝试把两种DNA分离 可是有困难 |
[37:35] | That’s easy. I’ll just get a warrant | 这个简单 我直接去申请一张 |
[37:37] | for a blood sample for Nate Gibbons. | 搜查证 取得Nate Gibbons的血液样本 |
[37:39] | The glove fragments on the handle were coated | 斧柄上的手套碎片上有一层 |
[37:41] | with diammonium phosphate | 磷酸氢二铵 |
[37:42] | and a guar gum- derivative thickener. | 和瓜尔胶衍生的增稠剂 |
[37:45] | You speak English? | 说人话好吗 |
[37:46] | It’s a flame- retardant. | 是一种阻燃剂 |
[37:48] | Exactly. Isn’t that only used by professional firefighters? | 正确 这不是只有职业消防员采用的吗 |
[37:52] | Wait, Graham’s brother. He’s a firefighter. | 等一下 Graham的哥哥 他就是消防员 |
[37:56] | He’s also about six- foot- one, right? | 他也差不多186对吧 |
[37:58] | And, he has a head. | 然后他的头还健在 |
[38:00] | That explains why | 这就解释了 |
[38:01] | it looks like there was only one blood source. | 为什么看起来只有一种血型 |
[38:04] | Siblings share so many of the same chromosomes. | 兄弟之间拥有很多同样的染色体 |
[38:06] | Will Hastings killed his brother. | Will Hastings杀了自己的弟弟 |
[38:09] | That certainly explains my result. | 这绝对能解释我的测试结果 |
[38:11] | Brennan Brennan. | |
[38:14] | Wait, she’s with him now. | 等等 她现在跟他在一起 |
[38:27] | …that’s your opinion. | 这是你的看法 |
[38:28] | I don’t think you’re the one that should be telling me… | 我不认为你应该告诉我 |
[38:33] | Booth Booth. | |
[38:35] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[38:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:40] | You’re under arrest for the murder of your brother, Graham Hastings. | 现在以谋杀你弟弟Graham Hastings的罪名逮捕你 |
[38:42] | What? | 什么 |
[38:43] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[38:44] | What is this, Booth? | 怎么回事 Booth |
[38:46] | He did it. | 是他干的 |
[38:47] | Cam found his blood | Cam在斧头上找到了 |
[38:48] | on the axe, and Hodgins found chemicals that | 他的血迹 而Hodgins找到了只有 |
[38:50] | only a firefighter would have access to. | 消防员能拿到的化学物质 |
[38:53] | I didn’t kill Graham. | 我没有杀Graham |
[38:55] | We fought, that’s all. | 我们打起来了 仅此而已 |
[38:59] | You were out there in the woods that night? | 你那天晚上也在树林里吗 |
[39:01] | Please don’t look at me like that. Please. | 请别这么看着我 别 |
[39:03] | I was just helping my brother. | 我只是去帮我弟弟的忙 |
[39:05] | He said the film was going to make him famous. | 他说这电影能让他出名 |
[39:08] | So you got the animal bones | 所以你拿了动物骨头 |
[39:09] | the blood, and you made the chopping sound with the axe. | 牛血 然后还弄出砍动斧子的声音 |
[39:13] | He wanted me to stay out of sight. | 他让我藏起来不被看见 |
[39:16] | But the girl, Lori, | 但是那个姑娘Lori |
[39:17] | he slipped her drugs | 他给她下了药 |
[39:19] | and she was screaming, | 她就一直在尖叫 |
[39:21] | and I said I wasn’t going to help anymore. | 我就说我不要帮这个忙了 |
[39:23] | And I said I wouldn’t throw the blood on her, so he did it, | 我说我不想往她身上泼血 他就自己做了 |
[39:25] | and she went crazy. You saw her. | 她就发疯了 你见过她 |
[39:27] | Graham did that to her. | Graham害她变成那样 |
[39:29] | Will Will. | |
[39:30] | I had to stop him, okay? | 我必须阻止他 对吧 |
[39:32] | I can’t be responsible for raising a monster like that. | 养出这样一个怪物 我负不起这个责 |
[39:35] | So you hit him with the axe. | 所以你拿斧子打他 |
[39:38] | He was just lying there, and I was waiting for him to move. | 他本来就躺在地上 我等着他行动 |
[39:41] | And I’ve never… I never even hit him before, | 而我之前从来 从来就没有打过他 |
[39:43] | no matter how difficult he got. | 不论他多么难搞 |
[39:45] | And then you chopped off his head and you buried him | 然后你砍下他的头 把他埋起来 |
[39:47] | to make it look like some witch did it. | 弄得看起来像女巫之类的人做的 |
[39:49] | No. She did it. | 不 是她做的 |
[39:52] | She did it. | 她做的 |
[39:53] | Maggie Cinders Maggie Cinders was | |
[39:54] | out there that night and she | 那天晚上也在 是她 |
[39:56] | made me do it. | 使我这么做的 |
[39:59] | She told me never to tell anybody. | 她让我不要告诉任何人 |
[40:04] | Maggie Cinders made me cut off his head. | Maggie Cinders让我砍下他的头 |
[40:08] | That’s the only way it could happen. | 这是唯一的可能性 |
[40:10] | You know me. | 你了解我的 |
[40:12] | He was my brother. | 他是我的弟弟 |
[40:14] | I could never kill | 我绝对不会 |
[40:15] | my own brother. | 杀死我的弟弟 |
[40:17] | It was her. | 是她 |
[40:29] | What are you waiting for, Booth? | 你还在等什么 Booth |
[40:32] | You have the right to remain silent… | 你有权保持沉默 |
[40:33] | – No! – Understand me? | – 不 – 听懂了吗 |
[40:36] | Anything you say… | 但你所说的一切 |
[40:38] | Wait. Wait, please. | 等一下 等一下 求你了 |
[40:40] | …will be used against you in a court of law. | 将会作为呈堂证供 |
[40:42] | You have the right to speak to an attorney… | 你有权与一名律师交谈 |
[40:50] | FBI The FBI | |
[40:51] | needs me to finish cataloguing the restored footage. | 需要我完成对修复的镜头的分类 |
[40:54] | It’s cool. | 酷 |
[40:55] | I don’t have anywhere else to go. | 我没地方可去 |
[40:57] | You’ve been great today, Hodgins. | 你今天已经很棒了 Hodgins |
[41:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:03] | I haven’t seen that piece. | 我没见过这一段 |
[41:05] | Yeah, I was working on it before. | 对 我之前在处理它 |
[41:09] | It just finished rendering. | 刚刚完成渲染 |
[41:23] | Uh, could, could be a reflection. | 呃 可能 可能是个倒影 |
[41:27] | Had to be. | 必须是 |
[41:28] | Or some moonlight. | 或者月光什么的 |
[41:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:30] | Uh, moonlight sounds right. | 嗯 肯定是月光 |
[41:34] | Can I stay at your place tonight? | 我今晚能住你家吗 |
[41:37] | Sure. | 当然 |
[41:39] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[41:57] | I sure know how to pick ’em, | 我非常会挑人吧 |
[41:58] | Don’t I? | 不是吗 |
[42:00] | Well, you know. | 这个嘛 你知道 |
[42:03] | Our perceptions are always colored by what we hope | 我们的感官总是被我们所希望的 所恐惧的 |
[42:06] | and what we fear, what we love. | 所爱的影响 |
[42:10] | We do the best we can. | 我们只是尽最大的努力罢了 |
[42:13] | I’m afraid my best isn’t good enough. | 我很怕就算尽力了也还是不够 |
[42:19] | I can read bones, not people. | 我能读懂骨头 但读不懂人 |
[42:21] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[42:24] | You had no trouble seeing through me. | 你能毫不费力的看懂我啊 |
[42:36] | It’s a good thing, I like being alone. | 其实是好事 我喜欢独处 |
[42:37] | You know what? Bones, you’re not alone. | 知道吗Bones 你并不是一个人啊 |
[42:39] | Okay? Come on. | 对吧 别这样 |
[42:44] | Booth Booth. | |
[42:45] | Hey, you’re my partner. | 你是我的搭档啊 |
[42:48] | Okay? It’s a guy hug. | 行吗 像兄弟一样抱一个 |
[42:54] | Take it. | 来吧 |