时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | No, no, don’t answer. | 别接电话 |
[00:10] | Oh, it’s probably… Probably, this is for my book. | 可能是我书的事 |
[00:15] | Let’s pretend it’s the ocean. | 咱们假装在大海里 |
[00:19] | See that. | 看见没 |
[00:20] | God, love sex. | 老天 真喜欢性爱 |
[00:28] | Keep calling. | 电话响个不停 |
[00:30] | – I thought you hated publicity. – Oh, it’s a part of my contract. | – 我以为你讨厌做宣传呢 – 哦 那是我合同上要求的内容 |
[00:32] | The book is getting a lot of attention. Just trying to do my job. | 这本书很有吸引力 我只是在做我的工作而已 |
[00:38] | Hello. | 你好 |
[00:40] | Hi, Ellen. | 嗨 Ellen |
[00:42] | Of course she did look out on the view. | 她当然留意了景色 |
[00:44] | I think Rosy had a little thing for it. | 我觉得Rosy喜欢 |
[00:47] | That seems like a lot… | 看起来真… |
[00:50] | Well, it’s 2 interviews, and a book- signing in one day… | 一天两个采访一个签售会 |
[00:54] | I don’t know about Tuesday. | 我不知道周二有没有空 |
[01:00] | Just hum… send the schedule to the Jeffersonian. | 把日程表发到Jeffersonian |
[01:04] | We’ll discuss it then, okay? | 然后我们再讨论 好吗 |
[01:06] | I’ll see you, I’m leaving right now. | 回见 我现在得走了 |
[01:11] | Now this is something you don’t normally get to see in the publishing house. | 这可是你平时在出版社见不到的 |
[01:14] | Oh, dear Lord. | 我的亲娘 |
[01:15] | The jelly looking stuff that oozes out turns into the ootheca. | 渗出的胶状液体变成卵鞘 |
[01:19] | You smell that? Yeah. | 你闻见了吗 |
[01:23] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起我迟到了 |
[01:24] | Oh, thank god. Hank… | 哦 谢天谢地 |
[01:26] | You know, dear, your book is on the bestseller’s list. | 亲爱的 你的书在畅销书名单里呢 |
[01:29] | You don’t have to work in this place anymore. | 你不用再在这种地方工作了 |
[01:31] | This is my real love, Ellen. | 这里才是我心之所向 Ellen |
[01:34] | I know a therapist who could really help you. | 我认识一个理疗师可以帮助到你 |
[01:37] | OK. | 好吧 |
[01:38] | The reading and the book- signing are this Wednesday night. | 读书会和签售会在这周三晚上 |
[01:41] | Hank has arranged for transportation. | Hank安排了车 |
[01:42] | Yes. A car will pick you up here at the lab, Dr. Bennet. | 是的 会有车来实验室接你的 Dr. Bennet |
[01:44] | And then, there’s the radio interview, next Tuesday. | 然后下周二有电台采访 |
[01:46] | Now that’s an early one, | 电台采访时间挺早的 |
[01:47] | so just tell Hank what would you like for breakfast. | 告诉Hank你早餐喜欢吃什么就行 |
[01:49] | That’s not necessary. | 没那个必要 |
[01:51] | No, honey, don’t worry about that, that’s what Hank is for. | 不用担心 甜心 Hank就是干这活的 |
[01:52] | Right, Hank? | 对吧 Hank |
[01:54] | Sure, um, I wanted to tell you Dr. Brennan, | Dr. Brennan 我想对你说 |
[01:56] | I’m a huge…fan, I thought this book is even better… | 我是你的狂粉 我认为这本书更好 |
[01:59] | You know, as far as you have photo shoot is concerned… | 目前就操心拍照的事就好 |
[02:01] | OK, Bones. We gotta go. They found a floater in the marina. | Bones 咱们得走了 码头那边发现了一具浮尸 |
[02:03] | Oh, my partner, Seeley Booth, this is the publicist for my book. | 这是我的拍档Seeley Booth 这位是我书的出版商 |
[02:07] | – Ellen Laskow, and her assistant, Hank. – Hello. | – Ellen Laskow和她的助手Hank – 你们好 |
[02:10] | Now I see what Temperance writes those | 我现在明白Temperance书里写的 |
[02:11] | dirty little scenes in her books. | 那些色色的场景是怎么来的了 |
[02:13] | – That’s not me. Not me. No. – It’s not hum. | – 不是我 不是 – 不是他 |
[02:16] | Right, you must let me get you that therapist number, dear. | 嗯嗯 亲爱的 我一定要给你那个理疗师的号码 |
[02:19] | No, seriously, she’s got someone. | 不用了 真的 她有对象 |
[02:21] | – Booth. – No, it’s nothing to be ashamed of. | – Booth – 没什么可丢脸的 |
[02:23] | – I mean, he’s kind of short. – He’s not short. | – 他有点矮 – 他不矮 |
[02:25] | Just because he’s not freakishly tall like you are… | 不能因为他不像你那么高就… |
[02:27] | Didn’t you say that you had remains for me to examine? | 你不是说你有遗骸让我检查吗 |
[02:30] | Oh, right. Come on, let’s go. | 哦 对 走吧 |
[02:31] | Well, thanks for the schedule, Ellen. | 谢谢你帮我排日程 Ellen |
[02:43] | So, is it just me, or is this, you know, kind of weird? | 只有我觉得还是本来就有点怪 |
[02:45] | What? | 什么 |
[02:47] | Well, in your new book, they found a body at a marina, right? | 在你的新书里 码头上发现一具尸体 对吗 |
[02:49] | – You read my book? – Of course. | – 你读了我的书? – 当然 |
[02:52] | Anyhow, guy docking the boats saw something floating in the water. | 有个人入港的时候看见有东西浮在水面上 |
[02:54] | Thought it was a dead fish, | 以为是条死鱼 |
[02:56] | and it ended up being a decomposed hand. | 结果是只腐烂的手 |
[02:57] | The dive crew just located the rest of the body. | 潜水人员刚刚找到剩下的尸体的位置 |
[02:59] | I didn’t think you’d have time to read my book. | 我以为你没时间读我的书 |
[03:01] | You’ve time to write it, I have time to read it. | 你有时间写 我就有时间读 |
[03:03] | Besides, not like I can avoid the damn thing. | 再说 我躲都躲不过 |
[03:05] | Your book is everywhere. | 你的书到处都是 |
[03:07] | Okay, bring it up. | 拉上来吧 |
[03:10] | Booth, look. | Booth 看 |
[03:12] | Wait… body on the anchor? | 等等 尸体在锚上? |
[03:15] | Yeah, tied to the chain. | 是的 绑在锁链上了 |
[03:17] | Body’s not tied with a rope. | 不是用绳子绑的 |
[03:19] | Divers said they used… | 潜水人员说用的是 |
[03:21] | Red tape. | 红色胶带 |
[03:26] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[03:28] | Because that’s how I wrote it. | 因为我书里就是这么写的 |
[04:11] | Victim was male, mid- 40s. | 受害者为男性 45 46岁左右 |
[04:13] | Estimated time of death is 5 days ago. | 估计死亡时间为五天前 |
[04:16] | Only 5 days? This is an extreme rate of decomp. | 只有五天吗 腐烂速度太快了 |
[04:20] | Blue crab season. | 青蟹的繁殖季 |
[04:21] | They’ll feed on anything, dead or alive. | 它们什么都吃 死的或活的 |
[04:23] | Vegetation, fish, flesh… | 植物 鱼 肉 |
[04:26] | Ugh, opportunistic little bastards. | 真是一群机会主义的小混球 |
[04:28] | Elliptical wound on the frontal bone with the reverse beveling. | 额骨上有椭圆形的反斜面伤口 |
[04:31] | He was shot. | 他中枪了 |
[04:32] | Is there a bullet? | 有子弹吗 |
[04:33] | No. Irregular exit wound on the occipital. | 没有 枕骨有不规则的伤口 |
[04:36] | Looks like a through and through. | 看来是穿透了 |
[04:38] | Dr. Brennan, exactly how similar is this situation to your book? | Dr. Brennan这和你书里的情景有多相似 |
[04:42] | The victims in my book are bound and gagged with red tape, | 我书里的受害者被红色胶带绑住并封口 |
[04:46] | shot and then fed to various animals. | 中枪后被各种动物摄食 |
[04:50] | Cheery. | 真高兴听到这个细节 |
[04:51] | I loved the symbolism of the red tape. | 我喜欢红色胶带的象征 |
[04:53] | Perfect way to dispose of bureaucrats. | 完美处理官僚制度的方式 |
[04:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:57] | The first body in the book is tied to an anchor | 书里第一具尸体被绑在锚上 |
[04:59] | and dropped in the water at a marina. | 并扔进了码头的水里 |
[05:01] | I’d prefer not to jump to conclusions. | 我宁愿不过早下结论 |
[05:04] | I don’t think it requires a jump. | 我不觉得是过早 |
[05:05] | Just a little hop. A little teeny… | 一点小小的思维跳跃 |
[05:08] | In this lab, we are concerned with science, not fiction. | 在这个实验室 我们关心的是科学不是小说 |
[05:19] | This is a sketch based on tissue markers on the skull. | 这是根据面部组织得出的肖像 |
[05:22] | PCB’s and lead we found in the collagen | 我们在胶原质中发现了多氯联苯和铅 |
[05:24] | mean the victim’s from the north end of the Chesapeake, | 说明受害者来自Chesapeake北部 |
[05:27] | probably outside Annapolis. | 可能在安纳波利斯之外 |
[05:30] | Did you have to whisper that in my ear? | 你非要这样说话吗 |
[05:32] | It seemed right. | 我觉得我应该这样说话 |
[05:34] | Check the image against DMV photos from Maryland. | 在马里兰州车管局系统里查一下这张脸 |
[05:40] | Bones Bones… | |
[05:43] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[05:44] | What do you mean? Fine. | 你想说什么 我还行啊 |
[05:45] | You know, something like this, | 面对这种事情 |
[05:47] | it’s understandable if you’re upset. | 如果你有点心烦也可以理解 |
[05:48] | It’s probably a coincidence. | 有可能只是巧合 |
[05:50] | Hey, how’s it going? | 有什么进展了吗 |
[05:52] | – What- what are you doing here? – Uh, yeah. | – 你在这干嘛 – 呃 |
[05:55] | Well, I heard we have a copycat killer using your book… | 我听说有一个模仿犯在利用你的书 |
[05:57] | – That hasn’t been established. – Yeah, I’ve got it covered here, Sully. | – 那还没确认 – 我来就好了 Sully |
[06:00] | 2 hands are better than 1, Booth. | 两只手总比一只手好 Booth |
[06:02] | Well, last time I looked, I have 2 hands, see? Thanks. | 我怎么记得我也是两只手呢 你看 |
[06:05] | Testosterone spill on aisle 4 | 这里的火药味很浓啊 |
[06:08] | We don’t know that my book is the cause. | 我们还不能确定我的书与此有关 |
[06:10] | So far what we do know is… | 我们只知道 |
[06:12] | Someone died exactly the way described in your book. | 有人像你书上描述的那样死去 |
[06:16] | Do you keep any of your old fan mail? | 你有保留你的粉丝来信吗 |
[06:17] | No. I don’t even read it. | 没有 我都不读的 |
[06:19] | The publicist deals with all that. | 出版商处理这种事 |
[06:21] | Yeah, I mean, why are you asking, Sully? | 你问这个干什么呢 Sully |
[06:22] | I’m in charge of this investigation. | 负责调查的是我 |
[06:24] | Well, Booth, I was a profiler for 2 years. | 我做分析员两年了 Booth |
[06:27] | I have a lot of experience with these cases. | 我对这种案件有经验 |
[06:29] | This could be someone showing what a big fan he is, | 凶手可能是想表示自己是一个多么狂热的粉丝 |
[06:31] | or someone trying to get close to her, too close. | 或者有人想离她近一点 |
[06:34] | I don’t need to be protected. | 我不需要你们保护 |
[06:36] | – Yes, you do. – Yes, you do. | – 不 你需要 – 你需要 |
[06:38] | Look, you still call the shots. | 重要的决定还是你来做 |
[06:40] | I just think I’d be an asset to the team. | 就当你们多了一个帮手吧 |
[06:44] | Okay, fine. We send all the fan mail to Sully in his office. | 行吧 我们把粉丝来信都送到Sully办公室吧 |
[06:48] | Fine, I’ll call Ellen. | 好吧 我打给Ellen |
[06:50] | We could be dealing with a real sicko here. | 这个人可能是个真的变态 |
[06:52] | Jim Lopata Jim Lopata. | |
[06:54] | Not the sicko. The sicko’s victim. | 是受害者的名字 |
[07:00] | 43, married, no kids. | 43岁 已婚 没有孩子 |
[07:02] | From Glen Burnie outside of Annapolis. | 来自安纳波利斯外的Glen Burnie |
[07:06] | So your husband never called you? | 你丈夫不打过电话给你吗 |
[07:08] | I thought, uh… | 我以为… |
[07:11] | he was supposed to be on a business trip. | 他是在出差 |
[07:15] | And you hadn’t seen him since last Tuesday? | 你从星期二起就没见到他了吗 |
[07:18] | Oh, no, his trips… | 不是 他的出差… |
[07:20] | he works so hard. | 他工作很努力 |
[07:22] | Morning till night, driving hundreds of miles. | 昼出夜归 经常开很久的车 |
[07:26] | Greg, did you and your sister’s husband get along? | Greg 你跟你妹夫合得来吗 |
[07:29] | Well enough. | 还好 |
[07:32] | Any idea if… he had any enemies? | 他有什么仇人吗 |
[07:38] | Wouldn’t come as a shock. | 有的话也不奇怪 |
[07:40] | Jim liked to drink. | Jim酗酒 |
[07:42] | He could turn into a real jerk sometimes. | 他有时候挺混蛋的 |
[07:44] | – We were working through it. – Right. | – 我们正在努力解决 – 讲的像真的一样 |
[07:47] | – Greg… – I’m sorry. | – Greg – 抱歉 |
[07:49] | But part of me thinks you’re better off, Connie. | 但是我觉得你离开了他更好 Connie |
[07:51] | Are you better off, Mrs. Lopata? | 你有感觉更好吗 Mrs. Lopata |
[07:54] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么问呢 |
[07:56] | My husband’s dead. | 我的丈夫死了 |
[07:59] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[08:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:03] | It’s just… one more thing. | 只是 我还有一件事 |
[08:06] | I realize this is gonna sound a little strange, | 我知道这会有点奇怪 |
[08:08] | but do either of you two read, uh… mystery novels? | 但是 你们有人读悬疑小说吗 |
[08:13] | What the hell’s this got to do with anything? | 这跟案子有什么关系 |
[08:14] | Just answer him, Greg. | 回答就好了 Greg |
[08:17] | Greg likes them. Why? | Greg挺喜欢的 怎么了 |
[08:20] | It’s just something I gotta ask. | 我只是想问问 |
[08:26] | The tape actually managed to preserve particular matter | 胶带实际上起到了保存 |
[08:28] | that was present on the body before it was dumped. | 尸体上存在的微粒的作用 |
[08:31] | Any hair? Other goodies that can give us DNA? | 有毛发吗 有什么含有DNA的好东西吗 |
[08:33] | No, but I did find sand. | 没有 但我找到了沙子 |
[08:36] | Victim was in the ocean, Hodgins. A lot of sand there. | 受害者是在海里 Hodgins 海里有很多沙 |
[08:39] | Yeah, but the sediment distribution doesn’t match. | 但是这跟沉淀物的分布不符 |
[08:41] | The sand came from someplace else. | 沙子是从别的地方来的 |
[08:42] | Okay, try to locate the source. | 好吧 那看看能不能找到它的来源 |
[08:45] | What about the tape itself? | 那胶带本身呢 |
[08:47] | – Composition? Brand? – Working on it. | – 你知道它的组成或者牌子吗 – 我正在查 |
[08:50] | Cool. | 好 |
[08:53] | Do you really plan on reading Dr. Brennan’s book? | 你真的打算读Dr. Brennan的书吗 |
[08:55] | What? | 什么 |
[08:56] | Of course. I only… I bought it. | 噢 我才…买的 |
[08:59] | You know, it’s on a… | 你知道吧 它在… |
[09:00] | pile; I’m waiting… no, I don’t. | 一堆东西上面 我在等…好吧 我不打算 |
[09:04] | Please don’t tell her. | 别告诉她 |
[09:05] | It’s just, after dealing with murder all day, | 只是我一整天都要跟谋杀打交道了 |
[09:07] | I can’t bring myself to go home and read about it for kicks. | 我不可能回家以后又为了寻求刺激看这书 |
[09:09] | So, for kicks you read…? | 所以什么书能达到这种效果呢 |
[09:12] | Feminist trash. | 女权主义者的那种书 |
[09:13] | You know, woman finds her power, | 就是那种 女人发现自身的力量 |
[09:15] | leaves her oppressive husband, | 离开她那压迫人的丈夫 |
[09:17] | discovers freedom and fulfillment with an artist | 在一个艺术家身上找到了自由和满足感 |
[09:19] | who knows how to cry and make love like an animal. | 他知道怎么哭 也有野兽般的激情 |
[09:21] | – So, sex books. – Pretty much, yeah. | – 所以就是小黄书咯 – 差不多吧 |
[09:27] | – Let me know if you find any organics on that tape. – Yup. | – 如果你在胶带上找到了组织就告诉我 – 好 |
[09:33] | Is the FBI aware of the situation? | FBI清楚这个情况吗 |
[09:36] | What do you mean? | 你指什么情况 |
[09:37] | Booth and Sully are both working the case. | Booth和Sully在一起办案 |
[09:39] | I meant the other murders in your book. | 我是指他们知不知道你书里的其他案子 |
[09:43] | The marina victim is the first of 3 | 这个受害人是三个案子里的第一个 |
[09:45] | Please, concentrate on the remains, Zack. | 精神集中点 Zack |
[09:48] | It’s just, the later dump sites are far less specific. | 只是 后面案子的抛尸地都不是很具体 |
[09:51] | How could the FBI prevent… | FBI要怎么阻止… |
[09:53] | Because we’re the good guys, Zack. | 因为我们是正义的一方 Zack |
[09:54] | Don’t you forget that, okay? | 别忘了这点 好吗 |
[09:55] | Possible motive for Jim Lopata’s murder… | 这是Jim Lopata案子可能的谋杀动机 |
[09:59] | Connie Lopata’s medical records? | Connie Lopata的医疗记录吗 |
[10:02] | Check out the ER visits. | 你看一下她进急救室的记录 |
[10:04] | Broken rib, concussion, severe bruising. | 肋骨断裂 脑震荡 严重的淤青 |
[10:07] | Someone was abusing her. | 有人在虐待她 |
[10:08] | Her husband. | 她的丈夫 |
[10:09] | So, the wife’s brother Greg knew about it | 所以妻子的哥哥Greg知情 |
[10:13] | and killed the husband to protect his sister. | 为了保护妹妹而杀死了丈夫 |
[10:15] | Made it look like a copycat to cover his tracks. | 假装是模仿犯干的 以此来掩饰 |
[10:18] | I got more info on the red tape. | 有红色胶带的更多信息了 |
[10:19] | It’s a thermosetting silicon adhesive with glass cloth backing. | 是一种热固性硅粘合剂 有玻璃涂层 |
[10:23] | Secures materials under high temperatures. | 是一种耐高温材料 |
[10:25] | Mostly used for electrical and industrial applications. | 主要用在电气与工业上 |
[10:28] | Is this Greg person an electrician? | 这个Greg是一个电工吗 |
[10:30] | Eh, he works at Reagan National Airport. | 他在里根国家机场工作 |
[10:32] | He’s a baggage handler. | 他是一个行李员 |
[10:34] | But glass tape is used on aircraft, too. | 玻璃胶带也用于航天 |
[10:36] | To secure cargo holds. | 来固定飞机上的货物 |
[10:40] | It didn’t take a genius to figure out he hit her. | 用手指头想想也能知道他在打她 |
[10:43] | You wanted to protect her. | 你是想保护她 |
[10:44] | She’s my sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[10:46] | Of course I did. | 我当然要保护她了 |
[10:48] | I tried to get her to leave him, but she was so… | 我想让她离开他 但是她太… |
[10:53] | I don’t know. It was messed up. | 不知道 反正事情挺乱的 |
[10:54] | So you decided to handle things your own way. | 所以你决定自己解决这事 |
[10:56] | What, meaning what, I killed him? | 你们是想说我杀了他吗 |
[10:58] | No way. | 不可能 |
[11:00] | I’m not saying I didn’t want him dead, | 我不是说我不想他死 |
[11:01] | but I never touched him. | 但是我从来没碰过他 |
[11:04] | Swear on my mother’s grave. | 以我母亲的墓发誓 |
[11:06] | Sorry, Greg, but that particular oath | 不好意思 Greg 但是这种发誓 |
[11:08] | is no longer recognized in a court of law. | 在法庭上是无效的 |
[11:10] | Listen, if you’re gonna charge me with something, do it. If not… | 如果你们想控告我 就控告吧 如果不想… |
[11:12] | Where you were last Wednesday when your brother- in- law was killed? | 上周你妹夫被杀的时候你在哪里 |
[11:19] | In the mountains. | 我在山里 |
[11:20] | I went camping. | 我去野营了 |
[11:21] | I’m assuming you were alone. | 你是一个人吧 |
[11:25] | There were other people at the camp ground. | 营地里还有别人 |
[11:26] | If you can find the other people… | 如果你能找到他们的话 |
[11:28] | Just stay close, all right? | 这段时间待在城里 |
[11:29] | Don’t go anywhere anytime soon. All right, Greg? | 别着急去别的地方 好吗 Greg |
[11:36] | – Booth. – Yeah. | – Booth – 怎么了 |
[11:37] | Did you see his right hand? | 你看到他的右手了吗 |
[11:39] | Sure. Well, not really. Why? | 当然看到了 好吧其实没有 怎么了 |
[11:40] | The 3rd and 4th phalanges, they’re fused together. | 第三和第四指骨是连在一起的 |
[11:43] | Greg has syndactyly. | Greg有并指 |
[11:44] | Syndactyly, yeah, of course. | 并指 当然了 |
[11:46] | Is that relevant? | 这有关系吗 |
[11:47] | Well, it could indicate the presence of other birth defects, | 这可能说明他有别的先天缺陷 |
[11:50] | things that might affect his range of motion. | 可能会影响到他的运动范围 |
[11:51] | We should look into that. | 我们应该查一下 |
[11:52] | – Would he be able to shoot a gun? – What? | – 他能开枪吗 – 什么 |
[11:54] | If his fingers, you know, were fused like that, | 如果他的手指连在一起的话 |
[11:56] | would he still be able to, you know, pull a trigger? | 他还能扣动扳机吗 |
[11:58] | Yes, I don’t see why not. | 应该可以吧 |
[12:00] | Okay. That good enough for me. | 这就够了 |
[12:03] | If it’s not him, Booth… | 如果不是他的话 Booth |
[12:07] | There are 2 other murders in the book. | 书里还有两起谋杀 |
[12:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:12] | Hank Hank. | |
[12:16] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[12:17] | Ellen sent me out. | Ellen叫我过来的 |
[12:18] | Said you needed all your old fan mail. | 她说你要所有的粉丝来信 |
[12:20] | Plus, she needs a half- caf soy latte every day at 10:00, | 而且她每天十点都要喝咖啡因减半的豆奶拿铁 |
[12:24] | a half- caf soy latte with a dollop of foam | 还要加一层泡沫 |
[12:26] | and a sprinkle of chocolate shavings every day… | 再加上一些巧克力屑 |
[12:34] | I’m looking for an Agent Sullivan. | 我在找Sullivan探员 |
[12:36] | Oh, yeah, he’s down the hall, in his office. | 他在大厅那边 在他的办公室里 |
[12:40] | Booth. | 我是Booth |
[12:43] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[12:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:48] | Someone must have broken in Saturday night. | 肯定是有人在周六晚上闯进来了 |
[12:50] | Store’s closed Sundays and Mondays. | 这里周六日是关门的 |
[12:53] | Clerk comes in this morning, gets an eyeful of this. | 员工今天早上进来的时候看到了这个 |
[13:08] | Isn’t this how you killed the second victim in your book? | 你书里的第二个受害者是这么死的吗 |
[13:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:21] | Sadie Keller, 28, lived in Chevy Chase. | Sadie Keller 28岁 住在Chevy Chase |
[13:23] | Wow, that was fast. Her face was chewed off. | 你速度好快 她的脸不是被啃了吗 |
[13:26] | Aside from bite marks on her parietal and sphenoid bones, | 除了楔状骨和颅顶骨上的咬痕以外 |
[13:29] | skull was intact enough for Angela to do a facial reconstruction. | 头骨还是很完整的 Angela可以做面部重组 |
[13:33] | Yeah. | 行吧 |
[13:34] | Sadie Keller recently married to Ashton Keller, 29. | Sadie Keller最近嫁给了29岁的Ashton Keller |
[13:37] | No work history. | 没有工作记录 |
[13:38] | Went to some pretty fancy schools, though. | 但是上过一些贵族学校 |
[13:40] | – She was rich. – Great. | – 她很富有 – 这下好了 |
[13:41] | So we got a dead traveling salesman and a prep school socialite. | 受害者有死了的旅游推销员和预科学校交际花 |
[13:45] | What the hell’s the connection? | 他们之间能有什么联系呢 |
[13:46] | Not Greg Braley. His story checks out. | 凶手不是Greg Braley 他的不在场证明被证实了 |
[13:49] | He was camping the night Lopata was killed. | 那晚Lopata被杀的时候他在野营 |
[13:51] | – 2 rangers recognized him. – Oh, great. | – 有两个营员认出了他 – 这下好了 |
[13:53] | So the only connection we have | 所以唯一的联系 |
[13:54] | is the tape he and the fact that they were both fed to animals. | 只有同样的胶带 和他们都被喂了动物了 |
[13:57] | So we’re back to me. | 所以案子又回到我身上了 |
[13:58] | No. | 不是你 |
[13:59] | Your book. | 是你的书 |
[14:01] | I can only deal with what’s before me. | 我只能应付摆在我面前的东西 |
[14:03] | 2 discrete cases. Physical evidence. | 两起独立的案子 物理上的证据 |
[14:06] | Look, Bones, I know it’s probably easier for you | 听着 Bones 我知道对你来说 |
[14:09] | to believe that the cases aren’t linked… | 相信这些案子没有联系可能会好受点 |
[14:11] | No, there’s nothing that would make the loss | 没有什么能让我心里好受 |
[14:13] | of 2 lives easier for me, Booth. | 这可是两条生命的逝去啊 Booth |
[14:16] | I’m sorry, but… | 我很抱歉 但是 |
[14:17] | I’m not burying my head in the sand here. | 我现在不是在逃避 |
[14:19] | I want to catch whoever did this as much as you guys do. | 我和你们一样想抓到凶手 |
[14:21] | But I have a method. | 但是我有方法 |
[14:23] | And the method doesn’t change. | 这种方法不会变的 |
[14:25] | I’ll be back in my lab. | 我回实验室了 |
[14:29] | She wasn’t this emotional before you came in the picture. | 在你掺和进来之前她没这么情绪化的 |
[14:32] | I thought you weren’t interested. | 我还以为你不感兴趣呢 |
[14:34] | Look, I don’t need that, okay? Believe me, okay? | 我不需要你帮忙 好吗 |
[14:36] | I’m gonna go talk to Sadie Keller’s husband. | 我去跟Sadie Keller的丈夫谈谈 |
[14:39] | Why don’t you just go back to your office there | 你为什么不回你的办公室去 |
[14:41] | and sort through the fan mail, all right? | 然后整理粉丝来信呢 |
[14:45] | Got some phaenicia sericata stuck in the tape. | 我在胶带里找到了一些丝光绿蝇 |
[14:48] | Means she’s been dead less than 2 days. | 说明她是两天内死亡的 |
[14:50] | Rats sure made quick work of her. | 老鼠动作挺快的 |
[14:53] | So, all the victims in Dr. Brennan’s book got eaten? | 所以是Dr. Brennan书里所有的受害者都被吃了吗 |
[14:56] | Yeah, it was part of the metaphor. | 对 这是比喻的一部分 |
[14:58] | The victims were all corrupt politicians | 受害者都是腐败的政客 |
[15:00] | who’d been feeding for years on the goodwill of the people, so… | 蚕食人民的善意多年 |
[15:02] | I got it. | 我明白了 |
[15:03] | Lots of gore with a splash of social commentary. | 很多的血腥场面 加上一些社会说明 |
[15:06] | No wonder it’s a bestseller. | 怪不得是畅销书 |
[15:08] | Good. | 太好了 |
[15:09] | Lots of tissue left over here. | 这里还剩下很多组织 |
[15:11] | There’s no exit wound. | 没有出口伤 |
[15:13] | So we’ve got a bullet? | 所以就是有子弹咯 |
[15:15] | I don’t see it. | 我没找到 |
[15:16] | The tissue was too badly scavenged. | 组织被啃食的太严重了 |
[15:19] | But if the bullet was still inside Sadie Keller | 如果Sadie Keller是子弹还在体内时 |
[15:20] | when her body was dumped in the cage… | 被抛尸的话 |
[15:24] | We need to X- ray us some rodents. | 我们得要扫描一些啮齿动物了 |
[15:30] | She was supposed to be visiting a friend. | 她本来是去拜访朋友的 |
[15:32] | And when she didn’t return your phone call… | 然后她不接你电话的时候 |
[15:35] | I just assumed… | 我就是以为 |
[15:38] | She was very independent, still kind of wild. | 她非常独立 有点桀骜 |
[15:44] | I mean, she was used to getting whatever she wanted. | 我是说 她习惯于得到自己想要的东西 |
[15:48] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[15:51] | Let’s just say she wasn’t the wifely type. | 这样说吧 她不是那种贤妻良母的类型 |
[15:55] | And since she had all the money, | 再加上她很有钱 |
[15:57] | she thought she could, uh… | 她以为她可以… |
[16:00] | you know. | 你知道的 |
[16:02] | Do you know any of the men she might have seeing? | 你认识她找的别的男人吗 |
[16:07] | I didn’t want to know. | 我不想认识 |
[16:09] | I just wanted it to blow over. I… | 我只想让这件事情过去 |
[16:14] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[16:17] | And I know that sounds pathetic | 我知道这听上去很可悲 |
[16:21] | but I just loved her. | 但是我是真的爱她 |
[16:26] | Forgive me, Mr. Keller, but you stand to inherit | 请原谅我 Mr. Keller 但是你可以继承 |
[16:30] | quite a lot of money om your wife, don’t you? | 一大笔遗产 对吧 |
[16:34] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[16:37] | I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that you suspect me. | 你会怀疑我我不奇怪 |
[16:39] | But I was out of town the night | 但是Sadie失踪那天 |
[16:40] | that Sadie disappeared, at a golf tournament. | 我不在城里 我在一场高尔夫锦标赛 |
[16:42] | I’ll need the details. | 我需要更多细节 |
[16:45] | – Of course. – Yeah. | – 当然可以 – 好的 |
[16:47] | Sadie meant everything to me, Agent Booth. | Sadie就是我的全世界 Booth探员 |
[16:51] | And I know she loved me. | 我知道她也爱我 |
[16:53] | Whatever happened… | 不管发生了什么 |
[16:55] | she did. | 她都是爱我的 |
[16:57] | I know that. | 我知道这一点 |
[17:00] | They’re cute, for rodents. | 作为啮齿动物 它们还挺可爱的 |
[17:03] | Yeah, well, don’t grow too attached. | 别太喜欢它们 |
[17:05] | These little guys are destined to be snake snacks. | 这些小家伙们注定要葬身蛇腹的 |
[17:08] | But now that we’ve confiscated them, shouldn’t they be safe? | 但是既然我们把它们当作证物了 不是就安全了吗 |
[17:11] | I mean, they’re material witnesses. | 毕竟它们也能算是重要证人 |
[17:13] | It’s not like they know sign language, Angela. | 又不是说它们懂手语 Angela |
[17:16] | In grad school, I developed a more efficient method | 在研究生院 我发现了一种 |
[17:18] | for killing rats prior to dissection. | 不用解剖就可以杀掉老鼠的更好方法 |
[17:20] | It involved a warm dish of water | 这个方法需要一盘温水 |
[17:22] | and the clever use of a ball- peen hammer. | 还要熟练运用圆锤头 |
[17:25] | Zack Zack… | |
[17:26] | Found something. | 我找到了 |
[17:30] | Now what? | 现在干嘛 |
[17:31] | Warm water soothes them like a bubble bath. Then… | 温水能像泡泡浴一样让他们放松 然后… |
[17:34] | Can’t we just wait until nature takes its course? | 就不能让它们自然排便吗 |
[17:38] | Do you have any idea how tight a rat’s rectum is? | 你知道老鼠的直肠有多紧吗 |
[17:41] | Please tell me you don’t. | 不要告诉我你知道 |
[17:44] | Locate the ammo thief? | 你们找到那个偷子弹的贼了吗 |
[17:46] | Yes, but we’re debating the method of bullet retrieval. | 找到了 但是我们在争辩取回子弹的方法 |
[17:48] | Well, I fed them all a mixture of extra- strength laxative | 我给它们喂了强效泻药 |
[17:52] | and soft tissue dilator when they arrived, so… | 然后还有软组织扩张剂 所以… |
[17:55] | shouldn’t be long now. | 所以应该快了 |
[17:57] | She fed all of them laxatives? | 她给它们全喂了泻药吗 |
[18:01] | I need to go to my office. | 我得回一趟办公室 |
[18:08] | Lunch time. | 该吃午饭了 |
[18:11] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[18:13] | Come on, it’s meatball. It’s the perfect food. | 吃吧 是肉丸诶 这是完美的食物 |
[18:16] | Shouldn’t you be working? | 你不是应该在工作吗 |
[18:17] | I went through the fan mail | 我把粉丝来信都浏览了 |
[18:18] | and gave the likely candidates to Booth to check out. | 我把可能的人选给Booth了 |
[18:20] | Yeah, I’m busy, Sully. | 我没空 Sully |
[18:22] | I’m cataloguing injuries the 2 victims suffered. | 我在整理两个受害者的伤处 |
[18:24] | Hey, I am on your side, Tempe. | 我是站在你这边的 Tempe |
[18:27] | I know what you’re going through. | 我知道你在经历什么 |
[18:28] | Okay, what? | 那好 那你说我在经历什么 |
[18:30] | What, Sully? What… What am I going through? | 你说啊 Sully |
[18:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:40] | You feel responsible. | 你觉得你有责任 |
[18:42] | You feel that somehow, if you didn’t write that book, | 你觉得如果你不写那本书 |
[18:44] | those 2 people would still be alive. | 那两个人就还会活着 |
[18:47] | And you’re terrified | 你很害怕 |
[18:48] | ’cause you know that someone else dies in the book. | 因为你知道书里还有别的人死去 |
[18:51] | I don’t put much credence in psychology. | 我不太信任心理学 |
[18:53] | Well, neither do I. | 我也不信任 |
[18:55] | I’m basing this on knowing you… well. | 我这样说是因为我了解你 |
[18:58] | Knowing how much you care about your work. | 我知道你有多在乎你的工作 |
[19:00] | And if trivializing it in the book caused this, then… | 如果是因为书里描写的细节导致了命案 那… |
[19:03] | It just, but it doesn’t work like that, Tempe. | 但是并不是这样的 Tempe |
[19:05] | Statistically, the murders would have happened | 统计学上说 不管写不写书 |
[19:08] | whether the book was written or not. | 谋杀都会发生的 |
[19:10] | The method might be different is all. | 只是方法不会跟书上相同 |
[19:13] | Right. | 对啊 |
[19:15] | Now, if you only believed that. | 你只要相信这点就好了 |
[19:16] | You don’t know me as well as you think. | 你并没有你想象的那么了解我 |
[19:19] | We’re just having a fling, so don’t get carried away. | 我们又不是正式交往 别太得意忘形 |
[19:27] | When you can’t stop thinking about someone | 如果在一个人不在你身边的时候 |
[19:29] | when they’re not around, that’s not a fling. | 你会总想着对方 这就算正式交往 |
[19:33] | When you remember their touch | 当他们不在旁边时 |
[19:34] | just like they were still right next to you, | 还能感觉到他们的触碰 |
[19:35] | that’s not a fling. | 就不是随性交往 |
[19:37] | If you need to be alone with this, fine. | 如果你想单独处理这件事 也行 |
[19:40] | But we both know what we have. | 但是我们都知道我们是什么关系 |
[19:53] | We have the bullet. | 我们找到子弹了 |
[19:54] | The bullet was jacketed, showing little deformity. | 子弹有外壳 看上去有点畸形 |
[19:57] | And you’ve compared it with the wounds on both victims? | 你用子弹跟两个受害者身上的伤都比较过了吗 |
[19:59] | Lack of shattering around the exit wound on the first victim | 第一个受害者身上的出口伤附近没有骨骼破碎 |
[20:02] | suggests a jacketed projectile. | 说明子弹有外壳 |
[20:04] | And Angela’s rendering also matches the bullet we recovered from the rat. | Angela的透视图也证明子弹跟我们从老鼠那里找回来的是一致的 |
[20:09] | Zack… Zack… | |
[20:10] | Hey, Bones. I thought you and Sully were having lunch. | Bones 我以为你在跟Sully吃午饭 |
[20:13] | Not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[20:15] | Zack thinks both victims were shot using the same gun. | Zack认为两个受害者都是被同一支枪击中的 |
[20:18] | You said that Ashton Keller was going to get a large inheritance. | 你说Ashton Keller会继承一大笔遗产 |
[20:22] | Right. But his alibi is airtight. | 对 但是他有不在场证明 |
[20:24] | He was at Briarwood in Maine at a charity golf tournament. | 他在缅因州Briarwood参加慈善高尔夫锦标赛 |
[20:27] | So much for that theory. | 所以那个猜测不成立了 |
[20:29] | Yeah, what about the red tape? | 那红色胶带呢 |
[20:30] | – I mean, did Hodgins… – It’s the same. | – Hodogins有没有 – 两次的红色胶带是一样的 |
[20:32] | Same gun, same tape, no relationship between the victims. | 一样的枪 一样的胶带 死者之间没有任何联系 |
[20:35] | I’m telling you, we’re dealing with a serial killer. | 我认为我们面对的是一个连环杀手 |
[20:37] | He’s just picking random targets. | 他只是在随机挑选目标 |
[20:38] | Nothing else makes sense here. | 不然说不通啊 |
[20:39] | But serial killers have a pattern, a method of killing. | 但是连环杀手都有特定的杀人模式 |
[20:41] | The first victim has numerous defensive wounds, | 第一个受害者身上有多处防御伤 |
[20:44] | including a fractured manubrium, and trauma to the temporal bone. | 胸骨骨折 颞骨上也有损伤 |
[20:47] | There was quite a struggle before he died. | 他死之前挣扎的很厉害 |
[20:50] | – What about the second victim? – Nothing. Only the gunshot. | – 那第二个受害者呢 – 什么也没有 只有枪伤 |
[20:54] | Did you have something to show me? | 你有东西要给我看吗 |
[20:55] | Oh, new suspect. | 我们有新的嫌疑犯了 |
[20:57] | All right, Sully narrowed the fan mail down to the people | Sully根据粉丝来信把范围缩小到 |
[21:00] | most likely to act out in obsessive or dangerous ways. | 那些表现得最痴迷或者危险的人 |
[21:03] | But… | 但是 |
[21:05] | Look who I found, huh? | 你看我找到了谁 |
[21:08] | Your number one fan. | 你的头号粉丝 |
[21:09] | Oliver Oliver. | |
[21:11] | Haven’t seen him in a while. | 很久没看到他了 |
[21:12] | Oliver Laurier Oliver Laurier. | |
[21:13] | The guy who stalked you when we first started working together. | 我们刚开始一起工作的时候 跟踪你的那个人 |
[21:15] | He used to come to all my readings, | 他之前每次都会来我的签售会 |
[21:17] | follow me around afterwards. | 散会以后跟着我 |
[21:18] | It says here your publicist gives his picture | 这里说你的出版商每次签售会 |
[21:21] | to security guards at every signing. | 都会把他的照片分发给警卫 |
[21:23] | Must be why I haven’t seen him. | 可能就是因为这个我才没怎么看到他吧 |
[21:24] | I think it’s time for to go see | 我觉得我们是时候该去看看 |
[21:26] | what our buddy has been up to lately. | 我们的老朋友最近在干什么了 |
[21:33] | Oliver? You home? | Oliver 你在家吗 |
[21:35] | Who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[21:36] | It’s an old friend. | 是你的老朋友 |
[21:41] | Special Agent Seeley Booth. You work with Dr. Brennan. | 特别探员Seeley Booth 你跟Dr. Brennan一起工作 |
[21:44] | Why are you here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[21:45] | Well, you know, somebody loves Dr. Brennan’s new book | 你知道的 有人太喜欢 |
[21:47] | just a little too much. | Dr. Brennan的新书了 |
[21:49] | And since you’re such a big fan… | 而且既然你是她的头号粉丝 |
[21:51] | Oh! Okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[21:54] | You know what? Not a good idea, Oliver. | 别做傻事 Oliver |
[21:56] | Go away! | 别来烦我 |
[21:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:59] | You know, this is probable cause. | 你这样我更有理由进去了 |
[22:01] | I’m gonna give you 5 seconds. | 我给你五秒钟 |
[22:04] | Oliver Oliver! | |
[22:06] | 5, 4 | 五 四 |
[22:08] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没干 |
[22:09] | 3, 2, 1 | 三 二 一 |
[22:11] | My shrink is gonna be pissed. | 我的心理治疗师会生气的 |
[22:28] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没干啊 |
[22:30] | Of course you didn’t. | 说得像真的一样 |
[22:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:34] | Yeah. | 这才对嘛 |
[22:37] | Sick. | 你真变态 |
[22:47] | It was just a game, okay? | 我只是在闹着玩 |
[22:50] | If it was just a game, | 如果你说的是真的 |
[22:52] | why’d you slam the door in my face? | 你为什么那么用力关门 |
[22:53] | I’m not stupid. I heard about the murders. | 我又不傻 我听说了谋杀的事 |
[22:56] | And I knew you wouldn’t understand CRP. | 我知道你不会理解CRP |
[22:59] | – CRP? – Creative role playing. | – 什么是CRP – 有创意的角色扮演 |
[23:02] | Sometimes I like to pretend. | 有时候我很喜欢假装 |
[23:05] | I act out scenes from my favorite books. | 我会把我最喜欢的书里的情节演出来 |
[23:08] | Exactly, um, how far do these “games” of yours go, Ollie? | 你的这些游戏会到什么程度呢 Ollie |
[23:13] | You ever get tired of pleding with your little dolls, | 你有没有厌烦过你的这些人偶 |
[23:16] | maybe try acting it out on other people? | 然后想着要在人身上做做实验 |
[23:19] | Dr. Brennan’s book signing is tonight. | Dr. Brennan的新书签售会就在今晚 |
[23:22] | I wanted to see her again. | 我还想再看看她 |
[23:24] | Let’s stay on point here, Ollie. | 别转移话题 Ollie |
[23:26] | I am on point. I want to see Dr. Brennan. | 我没有在转移话题 我想见Dr. Brennan |
[23:28] | This isn’t like going to see Santa, | 见她又不是像要见圣诞老人 |
[23:31] | it’s more like the principal’s office, you see. | 更像你要去校长办公室 |
[23:33] | I’m in charge. I call the shots. | 而且这里是我做主 |
[23:36] | Did you read Dr. Brennan’s new book, Agent Booth? | 你有看Dr. Brennan的新书吗 Booth探员 |
[23:39] | Why do you care? | 这关你什么事 |
[23:40] | Merely wondering if you know how many victims are in it. | 我只是在想你知不知道里面有多少个受害者 |
[23:47] | What’s this about, Ollie? | 你这是为了什么 Ollie |
[23:50] | I want to see Dr. Brennan. | 我想见Dr. Brennan |
[23:53] | Santa. | 我的圣诞老人 |
[23:58] | Sully asked Booth to double security for my book reading. | Sully要求Booth为我的新书签售会加强安保 |
[24:01] | Hot. | 太性感了 |
[24:03] | No, I don’t need that kind of hot, | 我不需要这种性感 |
[24:05] | being treated like a damsel in distress. | 让我看起来像个落难少女 |
[24:07] | Sully cares about you, honey. It’s a good thing. | Sully很关心你 亲爱的 这是好事啊 |
[24:10] | We’ve only been seeing each other for a month. | 我们只约会了几个月而已 |
[24:12] | You know, he doesn’t know me. | 他不了解我 |
[24:13] | Not really. | 不太了解 |
[24:15] | And if he does, he won’t like you? | 如果他了解你 他就不会喜欢你了吗 |
[24:20] | I’ve already given up too much to him. | 我已经为他舍弃了很多原则 |
[24:23] | It’s… this one or this one? | 这个还是这个 |
[24:25] | – This one. – Okay. | – 这个 – 好 |
[24:28] | Most relationships end badly. | 大多数恋爱结局都不好 |
[24:30] | I just think it’s important to… to be reasonable. | 我只是觉得保持理智很重要 |
[24:33] | To stay in control. | 保留对关系的控制权 |
[24:35] | Don’t use your brain so much, sweetie, | 别太经常用你的脑子 亲爱的 |
[24:38] | you have other organs that can give you far more pleasure. | 你还有其他能给你带来更多快乐的器官 |
[24:42] | I’m just saying that the odds are not in favor | 我只是说在维持关系这方面 |
[24:45] | of lasting relationships. | 我一直运气都不好 |
[24:49] | Look, it might end with Sully, sure. | 可能你跟Sully的关系会结束 |
[24:53] | But I don’t think you want to rush the process. | 但是我认为你不应该操之过急 |
[24:56] | Look at Hodgins and I. | 看看Hodgins和我 |
[24:58] | We’re running on sex and laughing. | 我们的相处充满着性爱和欢声笑语 |
[25:01] | The only thought comes when we order takeout in bed. | 唯一会有那种想法的时候 是我们在床上点外卖的时候 |
[25:05] | And you’re happy? | 你这样会开心吗 |
[25:06] | Hey, we did it in the storage locker an hour ago. | 我们一个钟头之前才在储物间做了 |
[25:09] | I am thrilled. | 我可激动了 |
[25:22] | Cam, I have a book signing tonight. | Cam 我今晚有签售会 |
[25:24] | Oh, right. | 噢 好的 |
[25:27] | You think that’s safe? | 你觉得这样安全吗 |
[25:29] | Well, there haven’t been any threats on my life. | 反正受到威胁的也不是我 |
[25:32] | No threats on these victims either. | 这些受害者也没有感觉到威胁 |
[25:35] | Is that the soft tissue sample from the second victim? | 这是第二个受害者身上的软组织样本吗 |
[25:38] | Sadie Keller. | 是Sadie Keller |
[25:40] | Found something irregular. | 我找到了一些不寻常的地方 |
[25:42] | Oxygen saturation levels in the blood were extremely low. | 血液中氧饱和度很低 |
[25:45] | I think she might have been unconscious before she was killed. | 我觉得她被杀之前可能意识不清醒 |
[25:48] | That would explain the lack of struggle. | 这就能说明为什么她没有挣扎了 |
[25:50] | But there was no skeletal evidence of a head injury. | 但是没有证据能表明她的头部受了伤 |
[25:52] | I know, my guess would be drug induced. | 我觉得有可能是因为药物 |
[25:54] | I’m about to run a tox screen. | 我要去做毒理检测 |
[25:55] | Thing is, why would the killer render this victim unconscious? | 但是为什么杀手要让受害者失去意识呢 |
[25:58] | It doesn’t follow. | 这说不通啊 |
[26:00] | Serial killers are consistent. | 连环杀手的行为通常都是前后一致的 |
[26:03] | New dress code? ‘Cause I didn’t get the memo. | 有新的着装规定吗 我怎么没收到提示 |
[26:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:07] | The sand I collected from the first victim: | 这是我从第一个受害者身上找到的沙子 |
[26:09] | it’s from feldspathic rock. | 是长石制成的 |
[26:11] | – But that’s widely occurring, right? – Right. | – 但是这种石头很常见啊 – 对 |
[26:14] | 60% of the Earth’s crust is composed of feldspar. | 60%的地壳都是长石 |
[26:17] | – So, this is no help to us. – Actually, it is. | – 所以这个线索没用 – 有用的 |
[26:19] | These particles are way too finely graduated to have occurred naturally. | 这种微粒太纯了 不可能是天然存在的 |
[26:23] | This is manufactured sand. | 这是人工沙子 |
[26:25] | Booth Hi, Booth. | |
[26:26] | Can we trace the manufacturer? | 能查到生产商吗 |
[26:28] | I’ve requested samples from every quarry | 我向每个华盛顿的采石场 |
[26:29] | that distributes to the D.C. area, | 都要了石头的样品 |
[26:31] | see if that narrows it down. | 看看能不能缩小范围 |
[26:32] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 我会到那的 |
[26:34] | Hey, be careful tonight. | 今晚小心点 |
[26:36] | I’m not going to the signing yet. | 我现在还不去签售会 |
[26:38] | Booth has a suspect. | Booth找到嫌疑犯了 |
[26:40] | Serial killers like to show off. | 连环杀手都喜欢炫耀 |
[26:42] | Boast about their crimes. | 炫耀自己的犯罪经历 |
[26:45] | You might be able to get him to open up. | 你可能能让他开口 |
[26:47] | But you don’t have to talk to him if you don’t want to. | 但是如果你不想跟他说话 也不用勉强 |
[26:48] | I’m not afraid of him. | 我不怕他 |
[26:49] | I’m not saying that you are, I’m just saying… | 我没说你怕他 我只是说… |
[26:50] | I’ll be back. | 我一会回来 |
[26:52] | She’ll be back. | 她会回来的 |
[26:54] | That means… | 这就是说… |
[26:57] | Everything with you two, | 你们两个有事 |
[27:00] | Well, you know what? Never mind. | 算了 当我没说 |
[27:05] | It’s like you dressed up just to see me again. | 就像你是为了我才特地打扮的 |
[27:08] | I can assure you, Oliver, that, that’s not the case. | 我向你保证 Oliver 我并不是为了你 |
[27:11] | But that’s what it feels like. To me. | 但是我是这么感觉的 |
[27:15] | Did you kill those people, Oliver? | 是你杀的人吗 Oliver |
[27:18] | I… can’t answer that yet. | 我现在还不能回答这个问题 |
[27:20] | I want to talk a while first. | 我想先跟你聊一聊 |
[27:22] | The dead bodies, is it true? | 关于那些尸体 他们说的是真的吗 |
[27:24] | Did they really get eaten? Like in the book? | 他们真的像书里那样被吃了吗 |
[27:26] | Yes, they did. | 是的 |
[27:29] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[27:30] | Some of the Brennanites were skeptical | 有些Brennanites(粉丝)很怀疑 |
[27:32] | that the deaths were realistic, but I told them. | 认为这些只是炒作 但是我告诉他们了 |
[27:35] | Did he say “Brennanites”? | 他刚说了Brennanites这个词吗 |
[27:36] | Did you say “Brennanites”? | 你说了Brennanites吗 |
[27:38] | Murder Mystery Chat Room members. | 神秘谋杀小说聊天室成员 |
[27:40] | See, all chat room members have to identify | 想加入的人都必须 |
[27:41] | themselves with their favorite author. | 说出自己最喜欢的作者 |
[27:44] | I’m a Brennanite, of course, | 很明显 我是一个Brennanite |
[27:47] | but there are also, | 但是里面还有 |
[27:49] | Pattersonians and Graftonadas. | Pattersonians和Graftonadas |
[27:51] | Okay, Oliver, I understand. What did you tell them? | 我明白了 Oliver 你跟他们说了什么 |
[27:55] | That you couldn’t make those things up. | 我说不可能是在炒作 |
[27:57] | Everything you write is based in fact, | 你写的东西都是基于事实的 |
[27:59] | it could really happen. | 它真的可能发生过 |
[28:01] | Oliver, I want to talk about the murders. | Oliver 我想谈谈谋杀的事 |
[28:04] | You look so beautiful. | 你看起来真美 |
[28:08] | Maybe I could get a picture of us together. | 或许我们可以一起拍张照 |
[28:10] | The murders, Oliver. | 说谋杀案 Oliver |
[28:13] | I know you just dismiss me as another fan, | 我知道你只是认为我是一个普通粉丝所以才忽略我 |
[28:16] | but once you get to know me, | 但是一旦你了解我了 |
[28:19] | you realize I’m an interesting man. | 你就会意识到我是一个很有趣的人 |
[28:22] | No touching, Oliver. | 不能触摸 Oliver |
[28:24] | Okay, end of interview. | 谈话结束 |
[28:26] | Seems like a good call. | 这个决定不错 |
[28:29] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[28:30] | No, we want to be alone. | 我们想要独处 |
[28:31] | You blew your chance for that, okay. | 你自己毁了你的机会 好吧 |
[28:32] | You can sit in a cell till you’re ready to talk. | 你可以一直坐在监狱里 直到你想说话为止 |
[28:35] | Wait, don’t leave yet. Not yet. | 等等 先别走 |
[28:38] | O- kay. | 好…吧 |
[28:39] | – Ow, my nose. – See, I can take care of myself. | – 我的鼻子 – 看 我可以自己照顾自己 |
[28:44] | Yeah, you’d better watch it, dude. | 你最好小心点 伙计 |
[28:48] | Oh, my… | 我的… |
[28:50] | There’s so much… | 流了很多… |
[28:58] | The guy faints at the sight of blood. | 他晕血 |
[28:59] | He has vasovagal syncope. | 他有血管迷走神经晕厥 |
[29:01] | Wait there’s no way he’s the killer, | 等等 所以他不可能杀人 |
[29:03] | he just wanted your attention. | 他只是想吸引你的注意力 |
[29:04] | All right, so we’re back’r to square one. | 所以我们又回到起点了 |
[29:06] | All right the, uh, the book is the only connection to these murders. | 所以 你的书是谋杀案之间唯一的联系 |
[29:09] | It sold 400,000 copies already. | 已经售出40万本了 |
[29:11] | That’s a pretty big pool of people to question. | 读者这么多 要怎么一个个审问 |
[29:13] | I’m going to be late for my reading. | 我去签售会可能要迟到了 |
[29:15] | Wait, there’s still potentially one more victim. | 还有一个潜在的受害者 |
[29:17] | I think you should cancel. | 我觉得你不该去 |
[29:18] | What, the, the killer’s not after me, Sully. | 杀手不是冲着我来的 Sully |
[29:21] | If he is using the book, | 如果他是在利用书里的内容 |
[29:23] | that makes me the object of these actions, not the target. | 我就不会是目标 而是旁观者 |
[29:26] | I mean, you’re the profiler, right? | 你不是侧写师吗 |
[29:28] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[29:30] | Well, you’re making this, this personal. | 你在把这件事变得私人化 |
[29:32] | You got yourself assigned to this case just because of me. | 你接下这个案子是为了我 |
[29:34] | Absolutely! | 当然啊 |
[29:35] | What you’r gonna give me more crap now because I care about you? | 你跟我说这些废话 就是因为我在乎你吗 |
[29:38] | I’ll be over here making a few calls. | 我去旁边打下电话 |
[29:39] | A little help, Booth. | 过来帮个忙 Booth |
[29:40] | Do you think she should go alone? | 你认为她该自己去吗 |
[29:42] | No, no, not alone, | 当然不应该 |
[29:43] | but there seems to be other stuff going on here. | 但是你们之间好像还有别的事 |
[29:45] | I don’t want to get involved. | 别把我搅进来 |
[29:46] | No, you agreed with him, you are involved. | 你同意他的说法 你已经搅和进来了 |
[29:47] | All right, so let Booth take you, | 所以让Booth带你去吧 |
[29:49] | and that way, it won’t be personal between us. | 这样也不会影响到我们 |
[29:50] | – Fine. – Fine. | – 好吧 – 好吧 |
[29:51] | – Fine! – Fine. | – 去就去 – 行 |
[29:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:02] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[30:03] | Ellen is going to be so upset you didn’t take the car. | Ellen知道你没坐接你的车会很生气的 |
[30:05] | No, it’s okay, I wanted to go with Booth. | 没关系 是我想跟Booth一起的 |
[30:08] | You’re not gonna get in trouble. | 她不会找你麻烦的 |
[30:10] | Man, you’re shaking. Are you okay? | 你在颤抖 你还好吗 |
[30:11] | Oh, yeah. I’m fine, it’s my own fault. | 我还好 毕竟是我自己的错 |
[30:13] | I’m diabetic and I have not had time to eat. | 我有糖尿病 但还没来得及吃饭 |
[30:16] | And Ellen’s not here yet. | Ellen还没到这 |
[30:17] | – What, do you have any food, Candy? – Yeah. | – 你有什么吃的吗 比如糖 – 有的 |
[30:20] | I got a half- eaten chocolate bar, caramel center… | 我有一个吃了一半的巧克力棒 焦糖夹心的 |
[30:23] | Here, eat. | 给你吃吧 |
[30:24] | You need the sugar. | 你需要这些糖分 |
[30:26] | – Where, where’s Ellen? – I don’t know. | – Ellen在哪 – 我也不知道 |
[30:28] | She went home two hours ago to change her clothes. | 她两个小时之前回家换衣服了 |
[30:31] | Left me to handle everything. | 让我自己在这处理所有事 |
[30:33] | There was almost a riot over the seating arrangements. | 座位安排的几乎是一团糟 |
[30:35] | Well, did you call her? | 你打给她了吗 |
[30:36] | Who, Ellen? | Ellen吗 |
[30:37] | I can’t. She left her Blackberry as usual, for me to answer, | 她把她手机留下来让我接了 |
[30:40] | so I would actually be calling… myself. | 所以如果我打电话 就会是自己打给自己 |
[30:43] | This is, this is not like her. She’s never late. | 这不像她 她从来不迟到的 |
[30:45] | All right, look, I’ll send a car by her place, | 好吧 我叫一辆车去她家 |
[30:47] | check things out, all right. | 去看看她的情况 |
[30:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[30:49] | I’ll go in and get them ready for you. | 我进去做一下准备 |
[30:50] | You can use the back entrance to avoid the nuts. | 你可以从后门进来 这样就能躲开那些疯狂的粉丝 |
[30:54] | the candy was a little linty, but… | 你给我的糖有一点点棉线在里面 |
[30:58] | thank you. | 但是还是谢谢你 |
[31:01] | – Linty? – He’s diabetic. | – 有棉线? – 他有糖尿病 |
[31:05] | Quite a line of people there. | 排队的人好多 |
[31:06] | A lot of fans, Bones. | 你粉丝真多 Bones |
[31:09] | All right, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold it right there. | 等等 站在那别动 |
[31:12] | FBI, hands in the air. | 我是FBI 把手举起来 |
[31:13] | I just wanted an autograph. | 我只是想要签名 |
[31:16] | Okay, just wait till the Doc gets inside, okay, pal? | 你等博士先进去 好吗 |
[31:23] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:25] | – Was that necessary? – Just doing my job, okay Bones. | – 这有必要吗 – 我只是在做本职工作 Bones |
[31:28] | Are you gonna come at me like you came at Sully? | 你要像冲Sully发火那样对我吗 |
[31:29] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[31:30] | Far be it for me to stick my nose into your bedroom, | 虽然我搅和你们的私事不大好 |
[31:32] | but I’ve known Sully a long time, | 但是我认识Sully很久了 |
[31:34] | and believe me, he’s one of the good guys. | 相信我 他是一个很好的人 |
[31:36] | – Well, I know Sully, Booth. – Yeah, and I know you. | – 我也了解Sully Booth – 我还了解你 |
[31:39] | All right, somebody gets too close, you just want to push them away. | 如果有人靠你太近 你就会想把他推开 |
[31:41] | I think you’re taking your therapy a little too seriously. | 我觉得你太把心理治疗当回事了 |
[31:43] | Maybe, maybe not, come on, let’s go. | 可能吧 谁知道呢 快进去吧 |
[31:46] | What? | 什么 |
[31:54] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[31:57] | Oh, no. | 噢不 |
[31:58] | Booth, they’re fire ants. | Booth 这些是火蚁 |
[32:00] | Just like the book. | 就像书里一样 |
[32:02] | – The 3rd body. – The 3rd body. | – 第三具尸体 – 第三具尸体 |
[32:05] | okay, there it is. | 就在那里 |
[32:09] | Careful, Booth, don’t let them get on you. | 小心点Booth 别让它们爬到你身上 |
[32:25] | Oh God! | 哦天 |
[32:27] | It’s Ellen. | 是Ellen |
[32:36] | We have to be careful with fire ants. | 我们处理火蚁得小心点 |
[32:38] | They’re extremy dangerous. | 它们很危险的 |
[32:40] | I think the victim would agree with you. | 我觉得受害者也会同意你的说法 |
[32:42] | I asked them to pull the book, | 我让他们把书下架 |
[32:44] | but according to my contract, I don’t have that right. | 但是我的合同里说我没有这种权利 |
[32:46] | I heard sales are increasing because of the murders. | 我听说因为这些谋杀 书的销量一直在涨 |
[32:49] | It’s sick. | 这真病态 |
[32:50] | These are real people, not characters. | 这些是活生生的人 不是书里的角色 |
[32:53] | Just rember: at the end your books, | 你只要记得 在你书的结尾 |
[32:55] | Kathy Reichs always gets the murderer. | Kathy Reichs总是能抓到凶手的 |
[32:58] | How long will this take? | 那要多久呢 |
[32:59] | Long as it takes to get every last one of them. | 久到你抓到所有火蚁为止 |
[33:01] | Introducing fire ants into the ecosystem around here | 把火蚁引入这里的生态系统 |
[33:03] | would be extremely devastating. | 对生态系统的破坏性很大 |
[33:05] | What about the crime scene? It was covered. | 那犯罪现场怎么处理 那里到处都是火蚁 |
[33:07] | Yeah, I had to fight fire with fire, | 我只能以火攻火了 |
[33:09] | or in this case, fire ants with fire. | 或者说 以火攻火蚁 |
[33:11] | – Meaning… – Had to scorch it. Used a flame thrower. | – 什么意思 – 我得用喷火器烧它们 |
[33:15] | Dude, it was like Ghostbusters, the way they all went up. | 火烧起来 就会像捉鬼敢死队里一样 |
[33:17] | We get the idea, thanks. | 我们能想象到那个场面 谢谢你了 |
[33:18] | Bullet hole is visible now. | 现在弹孔更清晰可见了 |
[33:20] | Around the C- 2 vertebra. | 在C2脊椎骨附近 |
[33:23] | Close range. | 射程很短 |
[33:24] | Each shot in a different part of the body. | 身体每一个部分都有一枪 |
[33:27] | Very unusual for someone who executes his victims. | 对一个杀手来说 这样的行为很少见 |
[33:31] | Data retrieval went through Ellen Laskow’s Blackberry. | 我查了一下Ellen Laskow手机里的数据 |
[33:34] | Found a text messaging address, used only once about 6 months ago. | 发现一条半年前的短信且只发过一次 |
[33:38] | Former work number of Ashton Keller, Sadie Keller’s husband. | 是Ashton Keller以前的工作号码 也就是Sadie Keller的丈夫 |
[33:42] | Oh, wait, our- our 3rd victim knew our second victim’s husband? | 等等 我们的第三个受害者认识第二个受害者的丈夫 |
[33:45] | Ashton Keller said his wife was fooling around. | Ashton Keller知道他妻子在乱搞 |
[33:47] | Maybe Ashton was fooling around with Ellen. | 可能Ashton也在跟Ellen乱来 |
[33:49] | He was a good- looking young guy. | 他是一个挺帅的年轻人 |
[33:51] | She was a scary publicist. | 她是一个吓人的出版商 |
[33:53] | No accounting for taste. | 这样的品味很奇怪啊 |
[33:55] | Well, I’ll, uh… | 那我去 |
[33:56] | …see what the publicist’s assistant knows. | 看出版商的助手知道什么情况 |
[33:58] | They’re always covering for their bosses, right? | 他们总是为自己的上司掩饰见不得人的事 |
[34:00] | Let’s hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[34:01] | I’ll look for any other connections | 我去找找Ashton Keller和第一个受害者 |
[34:03] | between Ashton Keller and our first victim. | 有没有别的联系 |
[34:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:07] | Hey, uh, how’s Brennan holding up? | Brennan还好吗 |
[34:11] | Why don’t you ask her yourself? | 你为什么不自己问她 |
[34:13] | I’m… I’m not sure she’s exactly receptive right now. | 我不知道她现在愿不愿意听我说话 |
[34:19] | Listen, don’t let her bully you into leaving, man. | 不要任由她把你推开 |
[34:24] | – All right? – Yeah. | – 好吗 – 好的 |
[34:32] | I… | 我 |
[34:33] | woke up this morning and picked up her cleaning like always. | 今天早上起床 然后像往常去干洗店拿她的衣服 |
[34:37] | Stupid, huh? | 很傻吧 |
[34:40] | I just… I can’t get used to the fact that she’s not here anymore. | 我不敢相信她已经不在了 |
[34:45] | You need candy bar or something? | 你需要糖吗 |
[34:47] | No, I’m okay. | 不用 我没关系 |
[34:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢你了 |
[34:51] | So… is it the same person who killed the other 2? | 这次也是那个杀死两个人的杀手干的吗 |
[34:55] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[34:56] | When she didn’t show up, I should have driven back to get her. | 她没来的时候 我就应该去接她的 |
[35:02] | Was she, uh, having an affair? | 她有外遇吗 |
[35:11] | She had… lovers. | 她有一些…情人 |
[35:16] | Women. | 是女人 |
[35:18] | I don’t know why she was so secretive in this day and age, | 我不知道她这个年纪 在这个时代她为什么还要躲躲藏藏 |
[35:23] | but I was the only person in the office who knew. | 但是我是办公室里唯一知道的人 |
[35:25] | Did she know Sadie Keller? | 她认识Sadie Keller吗 |
[35:27] | The other victim? | 另一个受害者吗 |
[35:29] | W- Were they…? | 她们是不是… |
[35:30] | If you can think of anything that might connect them… | 如果你知道她们有什么联系… |
[35:32] | Of course; I’ll go through my old records and date books. | 当然可以 我去翻翻以前的记录 |
[35:36] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[35:38] | The ridging along the edges is almost identical. | 边缘的线几乎是一模一样的 |
[35:40] | I’d say the 3rd bullet was definitely shot | 我觉得第三枚子弹一定 |
[35:42] | from the same barrel as the first 2. | 跟前两颗是从同一枪管射出的 |
[35:44] | Same glass cloth tape used on body number 3 | 第三具尸体上用的胶带也是一样的 |
[35:46] | So why are all the attacks different? | 那为什么他们被袭击的方式都不一样 |
[35:49] | The first victim, Jim Lopata, | 第一个受害者 Jim Lopata |
[35:51] | shows signs of a physical attack before he was shot, | 被枪击之前身体受过伤害 |
[35:54] | and look at the angle of the gunshot. | 再看看枪击的角度 |
[35:56] | Through the forehead, execution style. | 是从前额射入 有点像处决的姿势 |
[35:57] | And the second victim, Sadie Keller, | 第二个受害者Sadie Keller |
[35:59] | shows absolutely no sign of a struggle as if she were drugged. | 完全没有挣扎 就好像被下了药 |
[36:03] | But the toxicology screen came back negative. | 但是毒理检测显示她并没有被下药 |
[36:05] | And the gunshot in this body was straight through the heart. | 枪击是直接对准心脏的 |
[36:07] | The killer didn’t want to see his victim’s face get blown off. | 杀手不想看见受害者的脸炸开 |
[36:09] | And Ellen was shot at close range in the back of the neck. | Ellen则是被近距离射中了颈部 |
[36:13] | I’ve never seen a pattern like that. | 我从来没有遇到过这样的杀人模式 |
[36:14] | I don’t think it is a pattern. | 我不认为这是种模式 |
[36:16] | I think there were 3 separate killers. | 我觉得有三个凶手 |
[36:23] | – Any more leads off the 3rd vic? – Yeah, I’m working on it. | – 第三个受害者还有别的线索吗 – 我现在去查 |
[36:26] | Brennan called, the publicist took a shot to the back of the neck. | Brennan来电话了 出版商的枪伤在脖子上 |
[36:28] | She thinks we have 3 separate killers. | 她觉得有三个凶手 |
[36:29] | – That’s a hell of a coincidence. – Or one hell of a conspiracy. | – 这也太巧合了 – 不然就是他们谋划的太好了 |
[36:32] | You know, she sounded pretty certain, | 她的语气很肯定 |
[36:33] | and I trust her when she’s all calm and relaxed. | 她放松又冷静的时候 我相信她 |
[36:36] | I’ll remember that. | 我会记得这点的 |
[36:38] | So the text message. | 再说回短信的事 |
[36:40] | Ellen Laskow writes Ashton Keller | Ellen Laskow发信息给Ashton Keller |
[36:43] | comes clean about her and Sadie, Ashton is enraged… | 坦白她跟Sadie的事 Ashton被激怒了 |
[36:46] | No, it was Hank. | 不是 是Hank |
[36:47] | The assistant? What? What about him? | 那个助手 他怎么了 |
[36:49] | He said that he always carried Ellen’s Blackberry. | 他说他总是随身带着Ellen的黑莓手机 |
[36:52] | So maybe it wasn’t Ellen who knew Ashton | 所以认识Ashton的可能不是Ellen |
[36:53] | That’s right. | 对 |
[36:56] | It was Hank. | 就是Hank |
[36:58] | I found a quarry sample that matches the sand found on the first body. | 我找到跟第一个受害者身上的沙子匹配的样品了 |
[37:01] | It was distributed by the Irving Company of West Virginia, | 是由西维吉尼亚的Irving公司生产的 |
[37:04] | used exclusively by country clubs nationwide. | 仅用于全国的乡村俱乐部 |
[37:06] | Only a few clubs in this area, though, so I’ve got a list. | 这块的乡村俱乐部很少 我列了一个单子 |
[37:08] | W- Why do country clubs need sand? | 为什么乡村俱乐部会需要沙子 |
[37:10] | – For golf courses. – All right, Bones. | – 为了高尔夫球场 – Bones |
[37:12] | You’re right; we’re dealing with 3 separate killers. | 你说得对 确实有三个凶手 |
[37:14] | Somehow they all know each other | 不知怎么他们认识对方 |
[37:15] | and they’re using your book to make it look like one person. | 然后利用你的书 扮演一个杀手 |
[37:18] | What are we talking about? | 我们现在在说什么 |
[37:18] | Bones, okay, motive. | 在说动机 Bones |
[37:20] | Victim NO.1 was beating his wife, | 一号受害者打老婆 |
[37:22] | 2nd victim left her money to her lazy- ass husband… | 二号受害者把钱留给她好吃懒做的丈夫 |
[37:25] | Victim 3 is Ellen, who… seemed lonely, so… | 三号受害者是Ellen 看上去有点孤独 所以… |
[37:29] | Bones, don’t try the psychological stuff. | Bones 别尝试心理学家那套 |
[37:31] | It’s really not a pretty sight. | 你确实不太行 |
[37:32] | Ellen was hated by Hank, who was also next in line for her job. | Hank讨厌Ellen 如果她死了职位就会留给他 |
[37:36] | – Hey, good work, Hodgins. – Thanks. | – 干得好 Hodgins – 谢谢 |
[37:39] | So our suspects agreed to kill for each other | 他们同意为对方杀人 |
[37:42] | so they’d each have and alibi? | 这样他们就都有不在场证明 |
[37:43] | So all I need from you people is some proof, okay? | 我需要你们找出证据来 好吗 |
[37:46] | Oh, is that all? | 就这样吗 |
[37:48] | Wait. The sand. | 等等 那个沙子 |
[37:49] | Didn’t you say that Ashton Keller was a big golfer? | 你不是说Ashton Keller喜欢打高尔夫吗 |
[37:52] | Yeah, he plays 9 holes at least every day at the, Rockville Country Club. | 对 他每天都在Rockville乡村俱乐部打九洞 |
[38:01] | Yep. Rockville Country Club. | Rockville乡村俱乐部 在名单上 |
[38:03] | It is the only golf course in Maryland | 是马里兰州唯一从Irving |
[38:05] | that gets their sand from Irving. | 购买沙子的球场 |
[38:06] | Okay, so if Ashton killed Jim, that would mean Hank killed Sadie. | 如果Ashton杀了Jim 也就是说Hank杀了Sadie |
[38:11] | What do we know about Hank? | 对于Hank我们知道什么 |
[38:13] | Not much. Hardworking, smart, diabetic… | 没什么信息 勤劳 聪明 有糖尿病 |
[38:17] | Diabetic. | 他有糖尿病 |
[38:19] | That’s it. | 就是这样了 |
[38:20] | Cam Cam! | |
[38:23] | The killer injected Sadie with an excessive | 杀手给Sadie注射了 |
[38:25] | amount of insulin to render her unconscious. | 过量的胰岛素导致她昏迷 |
[38:27] | Being a diabetic, Hank would have easy access to insulin. | 作为糖尿病人 Hank能接触到胰岛素 |
[38:30] | Why didn’t that show up in the tox screen? | 为什么毒理检测查不出来 |
[38:32] | Because insulin is a naturally occurring substance in the body. | 因为胰岛素是人体内本来就有的物质 |
[38:34] | We were only looking for analgesics and depressants. | 毒理检测只能发现镇静剂跟止痛剂之类的 |
[38:37] | Yeah, okay. What about the 3rd body, Ellen’s? | 那Ellen是什么情况 |
[38:39] | The tape and the ants did a great deal of damage to the epidermis. | 胶带和火蚁对表皮造成了很大伤害 |
[38:43] | It’s been difficult to get a narrative of the injuries. | 要得到伤口的详细情况很难 |
[38:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:48] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[38:49] | Cam is going to examine the body with a reflective ultraviolet lens, | Cam要用反射紫外滤镜检查尸体 |
[38:53] | see if that gives us anything. | 看能不能查出什么 |
[38:55] | I filtered the lens so that it only allows | 我设置了镜头 |
[38:57] | UV wave lengths of less than 400 nanometers. | 只有波长小于400纳米的光能出来 |
[38:59] | That way, | 那样的话 |
[39:01] | we can see bruises and injury patterns that are normally invisible. | 我们就能看到一般看不到的淤青和伤处 |
[39:04] | Okay, have fun with that. | 好吧 祝你玩得开心 |
[39:07] | Booth Booth. | |
[39:08] | Long bruise there, | 这里有一处很长的淤青 |
[39:10] | as if the killer had his arm around her neck. | 就像凶手把手臂围在她的脖子上一样 |
[39:13] | And these marks on the arms… | 手臂上的这些痕迹 |
[39:16] | they look like handprints. | 看上去像是手印 |
[39:19] | Think her killer grabbed her repeatedly all along her arms. | 我觉得凶手应该是一直抓着她的手臂 |
[39:23] | Hands… | 手印… |
[39:24] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[39:25] | Well, Sully got confirmation on the connection between the killers. | Sully找出了凶手之间的联系方式 |
[39:29] | Which is? | 他们是怎么联系的 |
[39:29] | The Brennanite chat room that Oliver mentioned, | 通过Oliver说的那个Brennanite聊天室 |
[39:31] | the FBI tech squad traced the screen names. | FBI技术人员搜索了一下名字 |
[39:34] | Greg Braley Ashton Keller Hank Belden Greg Braley, Ashton Keller, Hank Belden, | |
[39:38] | they’re all members. | 他们都是聊天室的成员 |
[39:41] | Look. | 你看 |
[39:44] | SyndactylySyndactyly on the right hand. | 右手上有并指的痕迹 |
[39:47] | We can link Greg Braley to Ellen Laskow’s death. | 我们能把Greg Braley跟Ellen Laskow的死联系起来了 |
[39:50] | All 3 murders, | 这三起谋杀 |
[39:51] | each one linked forensically to one of the 3 suspects. | 每一起都有证据指向三位嫌疑人 |
[39:54] | Not bad. | 很厉害啊 |
[39:57] | What are you waiting for, Booth? Go get the bad guys. | Booth 你还在等什么 去抓人啊 |
[40:00] | That’s a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[40:45] | Tell you something, all right? | 我跟你说 |
[40:47] | Sales of your book are gonna skyrocket after this. | 这件事以后书的销量会飞到天上的 |
[40:50] | The only problem is our ending is | 现实中的结局 |
[40:51] | a lot better than the one I wrote in the book. | 比书里好得多 |
[40:53] | What, are you kidding me, huh? | 你认真的吗 |
[40:55] | Kathy Reichs and the FBI guy in the back of the AMG… | Kathy Reichs跟那个FBI在奔驰AMG的后面… |
[40:59] | – The arrest. – Oh, yeah, that. | – 我是指逮捕的过程 – 好吧 |
[41:03] | – Sully. – Yeah, you know, you really should apologize. | – Sully – 你应该跟他道歉的 |
[41:05] | I mean, you were really ragging on the guy. | 你真的对他挺凶的 |
[41:08] | He seems a little frail. | 他这几天看上去有点脆弱 |
[41:09] | I’m a lot stronger than I look. | 我比看上去强壮多了 |
[41:15] | Oh. You were… | 你在啊 |
[41:17] | – Hey, Sul. – Hey. | – Sul – 嘿 |
[41:20] | So, congratulations. | 恭喜你们了 |
[41:23] | You guys make a great team. | 你们俩配合的很好 |
[41:27] | Mm- hmm. That’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[41:30] | So true. | 绝对是真的 |
[41:31] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你来帮忙 |
[41:33] | Sure. | 没事的 |
[41:42] | You know, I- I should run… Bones. You know, I got stuff. | 我应该走了 Bones 我还有事 |
[41:50] | – See you at work, Sul. – Yeah, I’ll see you, man. | – 上班的时候见 Sul – 好 回见 |
[42:00] | I… | 我… |
[42:03] | I did feel responsible, Sully. | 我确实觉得有责任 Sully |
[42:08] | Do. | 现在也觉得 |
[42:09] | And you thought if I saw you vulnerable, | 你觉得如果我看到你脆弱 |
[42:13] | needing me, I’d run? | 需要我的那一面 我就会逃走吗 |
[42:15] | I’ve been alone my whole life. | 我一直都是一个人 |
[42:20] | It’s all I know. | 我只知道一个人怎么过 |
[42:23] | Eh, don’t worry. | 算了 别担心 |
[42:26] | You’ll learn fast. | 你会学得很快的 |