时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’m supposed to be on vacation. | 我本该在度假 |
[00:03] | You know, spending time with Sully. | 跟Sully一起 |
[00:05] | Oh, that’s a good lesson for Sully then, huh? | 那正好给Sully一个教训 |
[00:08] | Next time he actually takes you away on vacation, you should go away. | 下次他带你去度假你应该跑远点 |
[00:12] | – You know, leave town. – Uh- uh! You had a vacation and never left town. | – 离开镇上 – 你度假也没离开镇上啊 |
[00:15] | It wasn’t a vacation. It was a suspension. | 那不是度假 那是停职 |
[00:17] | – Plus compulsory therapy. – Hey, dude, don’t knock therapy, okay? | – 加上强制心理咨询 – 别说是心理咨询好么 |
[00:20] | Dr. Wyatt has helped me realize that there are certain pressures | Dr. Wyatt只是让我意识到 |
[00:24] | that build up on the job… and I need creative ways- | 工作带来的压力…我需要想办法 |
[00:27] | – We do everything together. – of dealing with them. | – 我们做什么都一起的啊 – 解决问题 |
[00:29] | What exactly do you have to contend with on the job that I don’t? | 有什么工作压力是你需要面对而我没有的 |
[00:32] | You, Bones. You don’t have to contend with you. | 你呀 你不需要面对你自己 |
[00:34] | So we got a trunk. Looks like it’s been wrapped with chains. | 发现个箱子 用链子锁着 |
[00:37] | Battered up pretty good. Most likely came through the sluiceways upstream in Maryland. | 受过重击 很可能从马里兰上游闸口漂流而下 |
[00:41] | – Is it locked? – Not anymore, it isn’t. | – 锁着吗 – 已经没有了 |
[00:44] | – Is there a body in there? – Sort of. | – 里面有尸体吗 – 算吧 |
[00:52] | Beats the hell out of me what the deal is with this one. | 我实在不知道这该算什么鬼 |
[00:55] | The head looks flat, as if the skull’s been totally pulverized. | 头部扁平 头骨被完全去除 |
[00:59] | – Maybe she got run over by a steamroller. – What are you saying? | – 也许她被压路机压过 – 你想表达什么 |
[01:02] | She was killed by Wile E. Coyote? | 她被歪心狼(动画片兔八哥里的角色)杀了 |
[01:04] | Okay. I want the whole “kip and canoodle” transported to the Jeffersonian. | 所有这些全部打包送到Jeffersonian |
[01:08] | Kit and caboodle. | 你讲错了 |
[01:10] | – Whatever. – Why don’t we just wrap this up fast…so we can get you back | – 随便 – 我们快点搞定这样你可以继续 |
[01:12] | – on your vacation? – Thank you. I’d appreciate that. | – 度假了 – 乐意之至 |
[01:19] | – You have got to be kidding. – What’s with the tone? | – 你逗我呢 – 你这语气怎么回事 |
[01:23] | – You want me to take this face and build a skull for it? – Can you do it? | – 你让我用这张脸建立面部画像吗 – 可以吗 |
[01:28] | – No. – You’re always taking skulls and putting on faces. | – 不行 – 你不是一直通过头骨建立面部画像吗 |
[01:31] | – Can’t you simply reverse the process? – No. | – 反向操作就不行吗 – 不行 |
[01:33] | – Why not? – Because I am a human being. | – 为什么 – 因为我是个人 |
[01:40] | She’s missing every bone in her body? | 她全身骨头都没了吗 |
[01:43] | – Her skeleton was removed. – Oh. All right. | – 整个骨架都被移除了 – 好吧 |
[01:46] | Leaving the 3rd circle of hell. | 我要离开这个鬼地方 |
[01:49] | But before I go, I think she’s Asian. | 走之前说一句 我觉得她是亚洲人 |
[01:52] | Don’t base that on skin tone. She was boiled… | 别根据肤色判断 她被煮过… |
[01:55] | which is why we can only get partial fingerprints. | 所以我们只采集到部分指纹 |
[01:58] | I’m not going off skin tone. | 我不是根据肤色 |
[02:00] | I’m going off her hair. | 是发色 |
[02:02] | I have an idea for the face… if you can remove the head from the rest of the skin sack. | 我想到怎么建立面部画像了… 如果将头与其他部位分离开来 |
[02:08] | Please, God, I am not out of earshot yet. | 等我听不到了再说行吗 |
[02:12] | The victim was boiled. | 受害者被煮过 |
[02:13] | Then a number of incisions were made from the top of the skull… | 有很多切口从头骨顶部切过… |
[02:16] | around her right ear and down her right side. | 沿着右耳切到右侧 |
[02:19] | Then from her left foot, along the outside of the body to her left hip. | 然后从左脚沿着身体切到左胯 |
[02:23] | – Someone with medical training? – Definitely not. | – 凶手有医学背景吗 – 绝对不是 |
[02:25] | An untrained hand but a very sharp instrument. | 未受过训练但凶器锋利 |
[02:28] | – Boiled? – The entire skeletal structure removed. | – 煮过吗 – 整个骨架都被移除了 |
[02:31] | Then the skin was sewn back around the organs. | 然后在器官附近缝合 |
[02:33] | It doesn’t fit any kind of ritual killing I’ve ever heard or read about. | 这种仪式杀人手法我从没见过 |
[02:37] | The organs are damaged due to the clumsy cutting, but everything’s there. | 器官因笨拙的切割受损但还在 |
[02:40] | – Except the brain and the eyes. – Oh, God. | – 除了脑子和眼睛 – 天呐 |
[02:43] | It must have been difficult to remove all those smaller bones, like the phalanges. | 要移除小点的骨头应该要费一番功夫 比如指骨 |
[02:47] | Well, it’s all gone. I didn’t even find one bone. | 反正是一块骨头也没看见 |
[02:50] | The algae in the trunk is cyanobacteria called Microcystis aeruginosa. | 箱子里的水藻是铜铝微囊藻 |
[02:55] | The size of the… scum colony indicates 8 days submersion. | 菌落大小说明浸在水中已经8天 |
[03:00] | Dr. Brennan? Have I offended you in some way? | Dr. Brennan 我哪里冒犯你了吗 |
[03:04] | Dr. Saroyan said no bones, so you know what that means? | Dr. Saroyan说没有骨头 所以 |
[03:07] | I’m back on vacation. No bones, no Bones. | 我回去度假了 没骨头 没Bones |
[03:11] | That- I was the second ” bones. “ | 我是后者 |
[03:15] | That’s very witty. | 机智 |
[03:18] | Essentially, all we have to do is refill the empty head. | 最重要的是怎么填充空头 |
[03:23] | Like a balloon. | 就像气球 |
[03:25] | – Which is literally what we did. – Oh, no. You did not. | – 字面意思 – 你们不是吧 |
[03:28] | Put a bladder inside the head and inflate it very slowly. | 在头里放了充气囊然后缓慢充气 |
[03:35] | This is- | 这- |
[03:38] | It’s absolutely- | 绝对- |
[03:42] | – Brilliant? – Useless. | – 机智吗 – 没用 |
[03:44] | You need the exact shape of a skull to get a likeness. Not just a- | 你需要头骨的确切形状来得到面部画像 而不是- |
[03:48] | This is- Turn that off. | 关掉 |
[03:51] | Oh, my God. You guys are perverse. | 天呐 你们真邪恶 |
[03:55] | Dr. Brennan was right. Bone people should only do bone things. | Dr. Brennan是对的 研究骨头的就该只研究骨头 |
[04:49] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[04:52] | Dr. Brennan Hey! Dr. Brennan! | |
[04:54] | Agent Sullivan, I presume. | Sullivan探员 |
[04:57] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[04:59] | – I think you’re very dirty. – Ooh. | – 我觉得你很脏 – 噢 |
[05:01] | – You got something. – Oh. Oh. | – 你这里有脏东西 – 哦好吧 |
[05:04] | Uh, come on aboard. Here. | 到船上来 |
[05:07] | So I didn’t think I’d see you for a couple days. | 我还以为我好几天见不到你了 |
[05:09] | Well, I know it’s strange, but I’d actually… | 我知道这有点奇怪 但我其实 |
[05:12] | rather spend time with you than work. | 更想跟你一起而不是工作 |
[05:14] | Well, I’m flattered. | 我很荣幸 |
[05:18] | So, um, you renting it? | 你租了它 |
[05:21] | Well, uh, I’m thinking about buying her. | 我在想买下她 |
[05:26] | Wow. Can you afford it? | 你付得起吗 |
[05:28] | Well, if I liquidate everything and borrow heavily, not at all. | 如果我把所有东西变现 再多贷点就可以 |
[05:31] | So you’d- you’d live on it? | 所以你要住进它里面吗 |
[05:35] | Her. You know, live on her. | 她 女子旁的她 |
[05:38] | But before I commit, I want to spend the night on her with you. | 在我买之前 我想跟你在船上过夜 |
[05:44] | – Oh, what would that prove? – Call it sexual feng shui. | – 这说明什么 – 性爱风水 |
[05:47] | I don’t think that’s a real thing. | 我不信 |
[05:50] | If it doesn’t work for us, I don’t want this boat- | 要是这对我们来说没用 我就不想买了 |
[05:58] | Wow. Apparently, you do think it’s a real thing. | 显然你还是信的 |
[06:10] | I can’t find anything on how to estimate the height of a body without bones. | 我找不到任何关于在没有骨头的情况下估算身高的资料 |
[06:15] | Does the skin stretch or contract without a skeleton? | 没骨架的话那应该拉伸还是收缩 |
[06:18] | Boiled leather immersed in water would tend to stretch, then contract as it dries. | 水煮过的皮革会拉伸 干了之后又收缩 |
[06:22] | Maybe the principle applies. | 也许对人也适用 |
[06:24] | I’m finding bruising on the torso. | 我在尸体上发现淤青 |
[06:28] | I’ll subject the tissue to reflectant spectroscopy to get a rough idea… | 我会去做光谱学反射鉴定 |
[06:31] | of when the blows were sustained and whether they were fatal. | 看看这伤是什么时候形成的 致不致命 |
[06:34] | Dr. Saroyan, the face debacle taught me a lesson. | Dr. Saroyan 那个给脸吹气的事让我知道 |
[06:37] | I’m strictly a bone guy like Dr. Brennan. | 我是像Dr. Brennan一样研究骨头的人 |
[06:40] | Which is exactly why I called for you, bone boy. | 所以我才叫你来 |
[06:44] | – A patella? – Yes. | – 膝盖骨 – 没错 |
[06:46] | X- rays showed it lodged in the fatty tissue of the leg. | X光显示它藏在腿部脂肪中 |
[06:49] | A bone- something we can work with. | 我有事可做了 |
[06:51] | It’s just a kneecap, Zack. Don’t get too excited. | 只是个膝盖骨 Zack 别那么激动 |
[06:54] | To you, it’s just a kneecap. To Dr. Brennan… | 对你来说只是膝盖骨 对Dr. Brennan来说… |
[06:56] | – it’s the best part of a human being. – Good to know. | – 这是人体最好的部分 – 行吧 |
[07:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:11] | Ahoy, the boat? | 船上有人吗 |
[07:13] | – Booth? – Yeah. I need Bones. | – Booth – 我需要Bones |
[07:18] | Permission to come aboard or what? | 能不能上船 |
[07:20] | Hey, man. Uh, is this important? | 很急么 |
[07:24] | – Yeah. We got a bone. – Tell me about it. | – 我们发现了骨头 – 还用你说 |
[07:27] | It’s from the boneless girl. | 是那个没骨头的尸体 |
[07:30] | What kind of bone? | 什么骨头 |
[07:36] | – Here and here. – Frontal spurring. | – 这里和这里 – 正面骨刺 |
[07:40] | – Mm- hmm. What’s that mean? – Zack? | – 什么意思 – Zack |
[07:42] | A lot of time spent on the knees. | 长时间跪着 |
[07:44] | Oh, she’s either a nun or a prostitute. | 那不是修女就是妓女了 |
[07:47] | No. The tendon attachments on the inside of the patella also suggest squatting… | 不是 膝盖骨内侧连着的腱说明她还长时间蹲着 |
[07:51] | which is not nun like behavior. | 这不像修女会做的事 |
[07:54] | You didn’t need to interrupt my vacation for this, you know. | 你没必要为了这个打扰我休假 |
[07:56] | Well, you know…you said to call if a bone showed up… | 你说发现骨头叫你的… |
[07:59] | and this is a bone. | 这不是骨头嘛 |
[08:01] | The density of secondary osteon structures… | 第二级骨密度测试… |
[08:03] | suggests the victim was in her early 20s at the time of her death. | 说明死者死时20出头 |
[08:07] | See? Zack is capable. You don’t need me. | Zack能搞定 你不需要我 |
[08:10] | – An interesting shape. – Square rather than triangular. | – 这形状有点意思 – 方的而不是三角形 |
[08:14] | Classic nail- patella syndrome. | 典型甲膑综合征 |
[08:16] | It’s a genetic defect, also known as Fong’s Disease. | 基因缺陷 又叫指甲-髌骨综合征 |
[08:19] | Fong’s Disease, right. What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[08:21] | Angela said the victim’s hair suggested Asian. | Angela说根据受害者头发分析死者是亚洲人 |
[08:24] | Our victim may have grown up in a non- industrialized rural environment. | 受害者可能来自不发达地区 |
[08:28] | Well, early 20s, Asian, rural area- I’ll- I’ll check with immigration. | 20代初 亚洲人 偏远地区 我会跟移民局确认 |
[08:32] | Zack will do an osteological profile on the bones… | Zack会给骨头做剖面图… |
[08:35] | see if we can focus geographically, while I get back on vacation. | 看有没有地理线索 我回去度假了 |
[08:40] | Wow. Dr. Brennan really likes that boat. | Dr. Brennan真的很喜欢那船 |
[08:48] | I thought you said you couldn’t make a face. | 我以为你画不出脸部画像 |
[08:51] | Did you hear about Zack and Hodgins and the balloon in the head? | 你听说Zack和Hodgins做的事了吗 |
[08:54] | – Huh. Was it as bad as it sounds? – Yes. | – 跟听上去那么糟糕吗 – 嗯 |
[08:57] | The least I could do is try to give her a face, poor woman. | 我能给这个可怜女人做的就是画出她的脸 |
[09:00] | So, a boat, hmm? | 一艘船呐 |
[09:03] | Oh, Sully? Yeah. | Sully吗 |
[09:05] | Last month, he wanted to live in a tree house. | 上个月他还想住树屋呢 |
[09:07] | Mmm. He’s like me. | 他像我 |
[09:10] | Yeah. I don’t see that. | 没看出来 |
[09:14] | Well, he’s not really made for all this murder and corpses and empty eye sockets crap. | 他不是那种生活围绕着谋杀 尸体 骷髅的人 |
[09:20] | He’s a romantic. | 他是浪漫主义者 |
[09:22] | – Unlike me? – No. You’re a romantic of a narrow kind. | – 不像我吗 – 你是狭义浪漫 |
[09:25] | You live to catch bad guys. Sully lives wide. | 你活着是为了抓坏人 Sully的人生地图更广阔 |
[09:29] | Hey, I got a hit off the Homeland Security database. | 从国土安全数据库发现匹配的 |
[09:33] | Li Ling Fan “Li Ling Fan. “ | |
[09:36] | Yeah. She’s here on a fiancée visa from mainland China. | 她是持未婚妻签证的中国大陆人 |
[09:39] | Yeah, well, the fingerprints- It’s a match. Print this up for me. | 指纹匹配 打出来给我 |
[09:43] | – Yeah, this is the victim. – Okay. I’ll go visit her fiancé tomorrow. | – 这就是我们的受害者 – 明天我会去拜访她未婚夫 |
[09:48] | You know, I- I live wide too. | – 我的人生地图也很广阔 |
[09:50] | Far and wide, right? | 辽阔 |
[09:54] | There’s nothing wider than Seeley Booth. | 没什么比Seeley Booth更广阔的了 |
[09:57] | Okay, then. My bad. | 我的错 |
[10:01] | Ling Fan is dead? Are you certain? | Ling Fan死了 你确定 |
[10:04] | When was the last time you saw your wife, Mr. Harper? | Mr. Harper 你最后一次见你妻子是什么时候 |
[10:07] | – Fan wasn’t my wife. – Well, | 她不是我妻子 |
[10:11] | she immigrated here on a, um, fiancée visa… | 她是持着未婚妻签证来的… |
[10:15] | and you’re listed as the, uh, fiancé. | 这上面写着你是未婚夫 |
[10:18] | We called it off. Mutual thing. | 我们取消了 双方自愿 |
[10:21] | Well, you see, I- I don’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[10:23] | I mean, a poor girl from China travels… | 一个穷苦女孩不远万里从中国而来… |
[10:26] | thousands of miles away from her family… | 背井离乡… |
[10:29] | to be with the man that she loves. | 为了跟她所爱的人一起 |
[10:32] | Not like she has many options. | 并不觉得她还有别的选择 |
[10:36] | – So, uh, when was the last time you saw her? – About a month ago. | – 你最后一次见她是什么时候 – 大约一个月前 |
[10:39] | – How did she die? – Yeah, we’re still, uh- | – 她怎么死的 – 我们还在… |
[10:41] | – we’re still looking into that. – Foul play, right? | – 调查 – 非正常死亡吧 |
[10:45] | I mean, the F.B.I. wouldn’t be asking so many questions if it was an accident. | 不然FBI不会问东问西 |
[10:49] | So you, uh- you get off on all this, uh… | 你很迷恋这些… |
[10:53] | Asian stuff, huh? | 亚洲玩意儿 |
[10:55] | Martial arts and weapons? | 武术 武器 |
[10:57] | I’ve dedicated my life to it. | 我的一生都奉献在这上面 |
[11:00] | She had some bruising, your fiancée. | 你未婚妻身上有淤青 |
[11:02] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我不知道 |
[11:04] | These, uh, weapons here- here- | 这些武器 |
[11:07] | – Are they, uh, genuine? – Knock- offs. | – 是真的吗 – 假的 |
[11:10] | – I can’t afford the real thing. – Really? | – 我付不起真的 – 是吗 |
[11:12] | Since when does a fence worry about affording things? | 什么时候销赃犯也考虑钱的问题了 |
[11:16] | Details like a criminal record- they tend to, uh, come up during a murder investigation. | 在谋杀调查过程中犯罪史会被调出来 |
[11:22] | – Murder? – Homicide. | – 谋杀 – 凶杀 |
[11:25] | See, I’ve, uh, dedicated my life to it. | 我的一生奉献到这上面了 |
[12:01] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[12:09] | I’ve been on Arab dhows about this size… | 我之前坐过这般大小的阿拉伯三角帆… |
[12:12] | but I don’t think I could handle one all by myself. | 但我不觉得我能一个人搞定 |
[12:14] | This is a lot more high tech than a dhow. | 这比三角帆难多了 |
[12:18] | Why- Why didn’t you ask me to go out with you? | 你为什么不叫我跟你出航 |
[12:22] | I’m a good sailor. | 我是个好水手 |
[12:23] | Well, you know, I’ve gotta be able to handle her by myself. | 我要自己搞定她 |
[12:27] | I’d much rather have a crew- you, in fact- | 虽然很想跟你一起 |
[12:30] | but what if you got conked on the head and ran off with a pirate? | 但要是你的头被打中跟海盗跑了怎么办 |
[12:36] | – Ahoy, the boat. – Aw, Booth. | – 你们好呀 – Booth |
[12:39] | Don’t tell me. You found another bone. | 别告诉我你又发现了个骨头 |
[12:41] | Well, I got this, uh, Chinese book that needs translating. | 我有个中文书要翻译 |
[12:45] | Maybe you, uh, got somebody at the Jeffersonian we could talk to? | 也许你可以引荐Jeffersonian的人帮忙 |
[12:48] | No! I’m on vacation. | 不要 我在度假 |
[12:50] | Well, he’ll just keep showing up. | 他会一直来的 |
[12:52] | Might as well pitch in and get the case solved. | 还不如帮他先解决案子 |
[12:56] | It’s a ledger for buying and selling weapons. | 这是买卖武器的账目 |
[12:59] | Illegal weapons. | 非法武器 |
[13:02] | One entry refers to this. | 这有一项是 |
[13:05] | It’s a jian- a double- edged sword. | 剑 – 双刃刀 |
[13:08] | A degu- This fellow’s not Chinese, correct? | 这家伙不是中国人吧 |
[13:11] | – How can you tell? – His characters are labored, overly formal. | – 怎么说 – 他写的中文太生硬 |
[13:15] | Professor ShiJon Chen is a highly respected cultural anthropologist… | ShiJon Chen教授是备受尊重的文化人类学家 |
[13:19] | – who specializes in- – Yeah, he’s one of you. I get it. | – 他的专项是 – 他跟你一样 我懂 |
[13:23] | You definitely didn’t get all the weapons. | 你绝对没拿到全部武器 |
[13:25] | Including this- a Qing Chuang. | 像这个- Qing Chuang |
[13:29] | A flying horse- a very rare, ornate dagger. | 飞马 非常罕见的装饰华丽的匕首 |
[13:32] | So what do you think, Jon Chen? | 你怎么看 Jon Chen |
[13:34] | Obviously he has a fetishistic slant towards all things Asian. | 很明显他对亚洲所有东西有病态迷恋 |
[13:38] | A mail- order bride would’ve been a thing to him, like these weapons. | 邮寄新娘就跟这些武器一样 |
[13:41] | What about the ritualistic removal of the bones? Could it be minghun? | 那这仪式般去除所有骨头呢 会不会是冥婚 |
[13:45] | – No. Definitely not. – What’s that, huh? | – 不可能 – 那是什么 |
[13:49] | It’s an ancient belief in rural China that if a young, unmarried male dies… | 那是中国乡村地区的古老信仰 如果一个年轻未婚男死了… |
[13:53] | his family should rebury his bones with the bones of a woman. | 他家里要把他的尸骨跟一个女的埋一起 |
[13:56] | – A bride for the afterlife. – Like a ” buriage” or a ” marrial. “ | – 死后世界的新娘 – 像埋葬的婚礼 |
[14:00] | A ” deading”? | 死的吗 |
[14:06] | But I’ve never heard of anyone committing murder to get these bones. | 但我从没见过为这些骨头杀人的 |
[14:10] | Well, then we should pursue this avenue of investigation. | 那我们从这方面下手 |
[14:13] | If you come across a minghun… | 如果你碰上冥婚… |
[14:15] | in which the origin of the bride’s bones is unclear, you let us know. | 新娘遗骸的来源可疑 你通知我们 |
[14:24] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[14:29] | All right, Sully, look. I want you to look into buying… | Sully 我想让你去查… |
[14:32] | one of those ancient Chinese weapons- leaping donkey? | 买古代中国武器的人 – 跳跃的驴 |
[14:35] | – Flying horse? – Yeah, whatever. See if Harper surfaces… | – 飞马 – 随便 看Harper会不会… |
[14:38] | long enough to, uh- to make the sale. | 出来做这笔生意 |
[14:44] | Homeland Security says the fiancée visa was expedited by a lawyer… | 国土安全局说签证是通过一位律师发的… |
[14:47] | on retainer to a smaller bride agency here in town called The Perfect Wife. | 来自镇上一家叫完美新娘的小中介 |
[14:52] | – Oh, that sounds archaic. – Oh, you know, in therapy I learned… | – 听着够土的 – 在咨询过程中我学会了… |
[14:55] | that, uh, superlatives like ” perfect” are, uh, meaningless. | 比较级词汇里的最高级 例如完美 是没意义的 |
[14:59] | Not in science. A perfect number is a number whose divisors add up to itself… | 科学上可不是这样 完美数是其因子数之和… |
[15:03] | as in 1 plus 2 plus 3 equals 6 | 就像一加二加三等于六 |
[15:05] | You know, in therapy I learned that definitive statements are by | 在咨询过程中我学到定义 |
[15:08] | their very nature wrong. | 在本质上来说是错的 |
[15:10] | Isn’t the statement, “definitive statements… | 那你这个”定义… |
[15:11] | are by their very nature wrong,” definitive, and thus, wrong? | 本质上是错的”说法也是错的了 |
[15:16] | – You hate psychology. – Well, you haven’t said anything to change my mind. | – 你讨厌心理学 – 你没说什么能改变我想法的东西 |
[15:19] | You know, this is exactly why, okay, | 这就是为什么我有时候 |
[15:21] | sometimes I do things like shoot up an ice cream truck. | 做出对着冰淇淋车开枪的这种举动 |
[15:24] | Oh, it’s a good thing you had therapy. | 那你幸好有在接受心理咨询 |
[15:28] | You know, we talked about you in therapy. | 在心理咨询中我们谈过你 |
[15:32] | – You did? – Mm- hmm. | – 是吗 – 嗯 |
[15:35] | What did you say? | 你都说什么了 |
[15:37] | Well, you know, since it was, uh, my therapy… | 既然这是我的心理咨询… |
[15:40] | I don’t have to share the details. | 我没必要跟你分享细节 |
[15:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉啦 |
[15:47] | So you specialize in bringing brides over… | 你专门负责将… |
[15:49] | from Russia, Romania, China and Thailand? | 来自俄罗斯 罗马尼亚 中国和泰国的新娘带来吗 |
[15:53] | I’ve had over 500 marriages since I opened shop. | 我开店已经成功促成不止500次婚姻了 |
[15:56] | I match the happy couple using an empirical system of reciprocal attributes. | 我使用成式化互惠系统进行匹配 |
[16:01] | You can’t match humans empirically… | 你不能用成式化系统给人匹配… |
[16:03] | because the variables number in the tens of thousands. | 因为变数太大 |
[16:06] | I never recommend a match with less than 200 points of compatible commonality. | 我只推荐匹配度200分以上的 |
[16:11] | Tens of thousands is way more than 200. | 几万可比200大多了 |
[16:14] | This is great. Were Drew Harper and Miss Fan- | 好了 Drew Harper和Miss Fan |
[16:17] | – Miss Li. – In Chinese nomenclature, the last name’s first. | – Miss Li – 中国人是姓在前 |
[16:20] | – And the first name is last. – Great. Were they a good match? | – 名在后 – 行吧 他们匹配度高吗 |
[16:24] | Sadly, I’m sorry to say, in the end, no. | 很可惜最后不是 |
[16:26] | They decided not to marry. | 他们最后不结了 |
[16:28] | What happened to Miss Li after that? | 之后Miss Li发生了什么事 |
[16:31] | On a fiancée visa, the couple has 90 days to marry. | 拿未婚妻签证的人要在90天内结婚才行 |
[16:34] | And if they don’t, the bride is required to return to her country of origin. | 如果不结 新娘必须回国 |
[16:37] | So if Ling Fan is missing, it’s probably because she went back home. | 所以如果Ling Fan失踪了 也许她回家了 |
[16:42] | Miss Fan is- | Miss Fan她- |
[16:48] | Li Ling Fan is dead, Miss Burrows. | Li Ling Fan死了 Miss Burrows |
[16:52] | – She was beaten. – Drew Harper may have killed her. | – 她挨过打 – Drew Harper可能杀了她 |
[16:55] | Did that possibility show up in your 200 points? | 你的200分里显示出这个可能性吗 |
[17:01] | Um, this is my background check on Drew Harper. | 这是我给Drew Harper做的背景调查 |
[17:06] | You’ll find that my screening process exceeds the minimum set by the Marriage Broker Act. | 我做的筛选比婚介法规定的最低标准高 |
[17:11] | Thank you, Miss Burrows. You- You can leave. | 谢谢你 Miss Burrows 你可以走了 |
[17:22] | Well, Harper provided a completely false background. | Harper提供的背景全是假的 |
[17:25] | – Is that possible? – Oh, career criminal, fence? | – 这可能吗 – 职业罪犯 坐过牢 |
[17:28] | I mean, yeah. He could bring himself a whole identity based on false documents. | 他完全可以给自己捏造假身份 |
[17:31] | This is definitely not a match made in heaven. | 这可不是天作之合 |
[17:37] | I’ve been worming my way into observing the ceremony firsthand for 2 months… | 我耗费两个月好不容易通过新郎家的关系… |
[17:40] | – through the groom’s family. – That’d be the dead groom. | – 才能现场观看仪式 – 死了的新郎 |
[17:43] | Yes. Overtures are always made by the groom’s family. | 一般都是男方提出的 |
[17:45] | Now, I hear they will pay $25,000 for a bride. | 我听说他们开价两万五美金买新娘尸骨 |
[17:49] | – That would be the dead bride. – Booth, you’re being very judgmental. | – 死的新娘 – Booth 你这是有偏见 |
[17:53] | I apologize. I just think it’s a little- | 我道歉 我只是觉得有点- |
[17:58] | Apparently, they found a bride. | 显然他们买到了新娘尸骨 |
[18:00] | Well, who is she- or was she? You know, because she’s dead. | 新娘是谁 死的新娘 |
[18:03] | – My sources don’t know anything about the bride. – Who got the $25,000? | – 我不知道 – 谁拿了两万五美金 |
[18:08] | – Most likely the bride’s family. – ” Most likely”? | – 很可能是新娘家 – 很可能吗 |
[18:10] | My understanding is that before the minghun… | 据我所知冥婚之前… |
[18:14] | the bones are spread throughout the family members… | 遗骸由家庭成员各自收管一部分… |
[18:17] | and then brought together for the reburial ceremony. | 然后在重埋仪式上再合并 |
[18:20] | – That’s correct. – If you could get me a sample of one of the bones… | – 没错 – 你要是能给我一节骨头… |
[18:23] | we could check the D.N.A., see if it’s Li Ling Fan. | 我们可以查DNA看是不是Li Ling Fan |
[18:25] | Do you know where any of these bones are, Professor Shi? | Shi教授 你知道骨头在哪儿吗 |
[18:31] | I might know where maybe one bone is being kept. | 我大概知道其中一个骨头在哪儿 |
[18:35] | If you could get me to a place where I could just look at the bone… | 如果你可以带我去看一下骨头… |
[18:39] | your subjects will never know I was there. | 别人根本不会知道我去过 |
[18:45] | All right. But you’ll have to pretend to be… my girlfriend. | 可以 但你得假装是…我女朋友 |
[18:53] | – And her brother. – Yeah, right. | – 你是她哥 – 行吧 |
[18:59] | You should’ve told me earlier that you will have visitors. | 你应该早点告诉我你要带朋友来我家里 |
[19:03] | – What did she say? – Just hospitality stuff. | – 她说什么 – 招待我们 |
[19:06] | Your girlfriend is beautiful and smart. | 你这个女朋友很漂亮也很聪明 |
[19:09] | But I think your parents are hoping you’ll find a reliable one for marriage. | 但是我觉得你的父母一定希望你找一个比较合适的女孩子结婚 |
[19:15] | I don’t need to speak Chinese to get that. She don’t think Bones is good for you. | 我不会中文都知道 她说Bones不适合你 |
[19:19] | – You just made that up. – Nail on the head. | – 你编的吧 – 一针见血 |
[19:31] | He’s very- – you’re very handsome. Most white men shaved. | 你很英俊啊 多数白人的脸都没有福气 但是他这个人有很好的特性 |
[19:41] | She said your face has character. | 她说你的脸有特性 |
[19:43] | Yeah. Well, all the older ladies, they- they like me. | 老年女性都喜欢我 |
[19:46] | Bones, what are you doing? Bones? Bones? | Bones你干什么呢 |
[19:49] | These are traditional storage pots. | 这些是老式储物罐 |
[19:52] | Please, Dr. Brennan, whatever you find, you promised not to disturb it! | Dr. Brennan 不管你找到什么 你答应不碰的 |
[19:55] | No. I promised not to disrupt your study. Ooh! | 不 我答应的是不打断你的研究 |
[19:58] | Whoa, what is this? Is that human? | 什么 人骨吗 |
[20:00] | It’s an ilium- part of the hip bone. | 这是髂骨 胯骨的一部分 |
[20:02] | Ah. What am I supposed to do with this? | 我该拿它怎么办 |
[20:04] | Dr. Brennan, quickly, put it back! | Dr. Brennan 快把它放回去 |
[20:12] | What is she- she doing? | 她在那儿做什么呀 |
[20:17] | Your thing looks good. | 你的框子很好 |
[20:21] | Did Bones just speak Chinese? | Bones刚刚是讲中文了吗 |
[20:26] | Definitely human. | 绝对是人骨 |
[20:28] | – No sign of any cut marks. – Well, is it Li Ling Fan? | – 没有切痕 – 是Li Ling Fan吗 |
[20:31] | – No. It’s male. – So, you got a part of the groom instead of a piece of the bride? | – 不 是男的 – 所以你拿了新郎的骨头而不是新娘的 |
[20:36] | – Bones stole it. – Not stole. Swapped. | – Bones偷的 – 不是偷是换 |
[20:40] | From an old Chinese lady’s mantle. | 从一个中国老女人箱子里拿的 |
[20:41] | I brought a bunch of chimpanzee bones and pulled the old, uh, “switchamacallit. “ | 我带了一堆大猩猩的骨头 换了一下 |
[20:47] | – Switcheroo. – Whatchamacallit. | – 那念作突如其来的变化 – 什么来着 |
[20:49] | – 2 different things. – These anomalies- Whoever this was, died of cancer. | – 不一样 – 这些反常都说明这个人死于癌症 |
[20:53] | I’ll get Zack to find the details, but this is definitely not Li Ling Fan. | 我会让Zack来看看 但这绝不是Li Ling Fan |
[20:57] | – Maybe it’s the groom. – Makes sense. | – 有可能是新郎 – 有道理 |
[20:59] | Especially if this is a ” dead people bone marriage” thing. | 尤其涉及到冥婚 |
[21:02] | Temperance Uh, Temperance? | |
[21:05] | Hey, uh, you got a sec? | 有时间吗 |
[21:11] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[21:14] | You bought the boat. | 你买了那艘船 |
[21:16] | Finalized this morning. | 今天早上搞定的 |
[21:19] | Wait. Sailboats have keys? | 等下 帆船有钥匙的吗 |
[21:22] | Um, no. Not- Not really. | 不是 |
[21:24] | These are the keys to the marina. But, you know, it’s symbolic. | 这是码头钥匙 象征性的 |
[21:29] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[21:32] | So I’m gonna tell you something. | 我想告诉你 |
[21:34] | And I want you to think about it a while before you answer. | 我希望你回答前先仔细想想 |
[21:37] | – Okay. – Well, you say okay… | – 好 – 你说好… |
[21:40] | but it takes you microseconds to think things through. | 但是这事需要你深思 |
[21:43] | So this time, I- I’d appreciate it if you, uh, just took a breath… | 所以这次我希望你深吸口气… |
[21:48] | because it’s- it’s big. | 因为不是小事 |
[21:55] | what is it? | 什么事 |
[21:59] | I’m headed south in the boat to the Caribbean. | 我要驾船往南去加勒比 |
[22:03] | – When? – When this case is done. | – 什么时候 – 这个案子结束后 |
[22:09] | – You quit the F.B.I.? – No. No, not yet. | – 你不干FBI了吗 – 还没辞职 |
[22:11] | I’ll take a couple of months to get used to the boat, you know, really check it out. | 我要花几个月熟悉熟悉这船 看看她怎样 |
[22:16] | And then I’ll start running charters, probably for the Turks and Caicos, which is- | 然后去拿执照 也许会去土耳其和凯科斯群岛 |
[22:20] | You’re- You’re really talking a lot. | 你讲了很多 |
[22:23] | I know. And I haven’t even gotten to the main part. | 我知道 我还没讲重点呢 |
[22:29] | Which is, uh… | 重点是… |
[22:33] | I really, really want you to come with me. | 我很想你能跟我走 |
[22:41] | You do? | 是吗 |
[22:43] | I do. | 对 |
[22:48] | Look, take a sabbatical. | 度个假 |
[22:50] | There’s more to life than- than corpses and murderers. | 生活中不只有尸体和凶手 |
[22:53] | You know, we do this job for too long, we get warped. | 我们做这个太久了 人都扭曲了 |
[22:56] | I can feel it happening already. Maybe you can too. | 我能感受到我自己的变化 也许你也有同感 |
[23:00] | Let- Let’s run away together. | 我们一起远离这一切 |
[23:07] | Well, you know, think about it. | 你仔细考虑一下 |
[23:11] | Want a hug? Okay, no. | 要抱吗 好吧不抱 |
[23:14] | That’s- That’s, uh, a lot to process. So just, you know, I don’t know. | 这一下子信息量太大要好好消化 我也不知道 |
[23:19] | You know, let me know when you think that maybe that- | 你想好跟我说 |
[23:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:44] | Stage 3 sarcoma, M1 metastasis. | 肿瘤三期 M1转移 |
[23:48] | Like Brennan said, cancer. | 就像Brennan说的 癌症 |
[23:50] | Yes. Most likely it spread from prostate or testicular cancer. | 很可能是从前列腺或睾丸扩散的 |
[23:54] | So it’s definitely a guy. | 所以肯定是男的 |
[23:56] | If this is the groom, then he’s Chinese, and according to Dr. Shi… | 如果这是新郎 那他是中国人 |
[24:00] | most likely related in some way to the old lady who kept him in a pot. | 根据Dr Shi所说 很可能跟把骨头放盒子里的老女人有关系 |
[24:05] | Which should be enough to identify him through hospital records. | 应该可以从医院记录找出匹配者 |
[24:09] | None of Harper’s weapons show any sign of being used to dissect a human being. | Harper的武器没有切割人体的痕迹 |
[24:13] | No protein residue, even under A.L.S. | 用抗淋巴细胞血清也没发现蛋白质残余 |
[24:15] | Is there any way to tell what kind of blade was used on the skin? | 能知道是什么刀片切的吗 |
[24:18] | Only that it was sharp and straight edged. | 只知道很锋利 刀刃笔直 |
[24:20] | But I did find evidence of toxicity damage to the kidney. | 但我在肾脏找到毒的痕迹 |
[24:23] | Wait. The victim was poisoned? I thought she was beaten to death. | 受害者被下了毒吗 我以为她是被殴打致死 |
[24:27] | Well, the bruising could’ve been a result of Fong’s Disease. | 淤青可能是因为甲膑综合征 |
[24:30] | Toxicology identified the toxin as a root called lei gong teng. | 毒检显示是雷公藤根茎 |
[24:34] | In small doses, it’s an anti- inflammatory. | 小剂量使用是消炎药 |
[24:37] | In large, it has another name. | 大剂量使用就不是这样了 |
[24:39] | Loosely translates as “walk 7 steps and die”. | 大概翻译成七步散 |
[24:43] | I’ll have Booth check out Chinese herbalists. | 我会让Booth去问问中国草药专家 |
[24:48] | – You want me to bring you up to date? – No. | – 你是想知道最新进展吗 – 不是 |
[24:51] | I want you to tell me what to do. | 我想你告诉我怎么办 |
[24:55] | About what? | 什么事 |
[24:57] | – Sully wants me to run off with him. – Go. | – Sully让我跟他走 – 走 |
[25:00] | – For a year. – Go. | – 一年 – 去 |
[25:02] | He wants to run a charter boat around the Caribbean. | 他想驾船去加勒比 |
[25:04] | – Go. – He says I should take a sabbatical. | – 去呀 – 他觉得我应该休假 |
[25:07] | Go. What is the downside? He’s a great guy. | 去啊 有什么不好 他是个好人 |
[25:12] | – This is a great idea. – I’ll miss you guys. | – 这是好提议 – 我会想你们的 |
[25:15] | Oh, we’ll meet you in Barbados. | 我们可以在巴巴多斯碰面 |
[25:17] | Look, you have been working every day since I met you. | 从我遇到你开始你就每天都在工作 |
[25:20] | It’s time to let another part of yourself out into the sun… | 是时候释放自己了… |
[25:23] | with a bare- chested man and a tropical breeze. | 伴随着裸胸男 热带风一起 |
[25:28] | William Chang- single, age 27. | William Chang 27岁 单身 |
[25:31] | Died 2 years ago of metastasizing prostate cancer. | 两年前死于转移性前列腺癌 |
[25:35] | Great nephew of Mei Zhang. | Mei Zhang的曾侄子 |
[25:37] | – He looks nice. – Booth will want to talk to his parents… | – 他看上去是好人 – Booth会找他父母谈话… |
[25:40] | try to find out where they got the female bones, in case it’s Li Ling Fan. | 看他们从哪里弄到新娘尸骨的 也许是Li Ling Fan |
[25:44] | Listen to me, Brennan. Go. | 听我的 Brennan 去吧 |
[25:50] | There’ll still be murder and mayhem when you get back. | 等你回来还是会有谋杀和骚乱 |
[25:59] | They’re going to know this information came from me. You’ve ruined my study. | 他们会知道这是我泄密了 你破坏了我的研究 |
[26:04] | They won’t know for sure it was you. | 他们不确定是你 |
[26:06] | Their son’s bones are spread all over the city. | 他们儿子的尸骨遍布全市 |
[26:08] | They let me in on something very precious to them, and now this. | 他们接纳我让我参与对他们来说很珍贵的事情 现在你们却这样 |
[26:11] | I broke the first rule of anthropology- | 我破坏了人类学第一准则 |
[26:14] | minimize your effect on the study. | 将研究影响降至最低 |
[26:16] | Do you really believe that your study is more important than catching a murderer? | 你觉得你的研究比抓凶手还重要吗 |
[26:22] | You used to be dedicated to a much larger, timeless truth. | 你之前明明是注重更广阔无垠的真相 |
[26:26] | Now you’re just a tool for those who have smaller concerns. | 现在你不过是那些眼界狭隘之人的工具罢了 |
[26:44] | So you buried your son William 3 years ago? | 你们三年前将你们的儿子William下葬了 |
[26:51] | My condolences. | 请接受我的哀悼 |
[26:56] | We have come into possession of one of his bones. | 我们手上有一块他的尸骨 |
[27:01] | You have no idea how this happened? | 你们不知道这是怎么回事吗 |
[27:06] | Maybe you’re planning on reburying your son… | 也许你们准备重埋你们儿子… |
[27:10] | with the bones of a younger woman… | 与年轻女性的尸骨葬一起… |
[27:12] | to provide him loving company in the afterlife? | 好让他死后也有人陪伴 |
[27:19] | Well, you see, we need to know who this woman is, because it’s possible… | 我们想知道这个陪葬女人是谁 因为有可能… |
[27:22] | that she’s a murder victim. | 她是谋杀案的受害者 |
[27:26] | You wouldn’t want that, would you? | 你们不希望这样对吧 |
[27:35] | Okay. Well, you give me no choice but to get an order of exhumation. | 你们让我别无选择只能去挖尸骨了 |
[27:42] | – Sully bought that boat. – Yeah? | – Sully买了那艘船 – 是吗 |
[27:45] | Next thing you know, he’ll be shipwrecked on some island talking to a volleyball. | 他说不准就沉船到荒岛跟排球聊天了 |
[27:49] | He’s leaving for the Caribbean. | 他要去加勒比 |
[27:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:56] | Look, I’m- I’m sorry, Bones. | 我很抱歉 Bones |
[28:00] | I know that the 2 of you were kind of hitting it off- | 我知道你们俩之间有感觉 |
[28:03] | He wants me to go with him. | 他想我跟他一起走 |
[28:06] | Oh. | 啊 |
[28:09] | Oh. Yeah, yeah. | 是哦 |
[28:11] | He says I should take a year off- a sabbatical. | 他说我应该休假一年 |
[28:14] | – He says it’ll be fun. – Yeah, it would be. | – 他说会很有趣 – 嗯 |
[28:16] | But you just said he’d be shipwrecked with a volleyball. | 但你刚说他会沉船跟排球聊天 |
[28:20] | No, he’s got you. He doesn’t need the volleyball. | 不 他有你 不需要别的 |
[28:24] | You think I should go? | 你觉得我该去吗 |
[28:31] | Yeah. Yeah. I mean, you know, it’s, uh, one year out of your life, huh? | 一年而已 |
[28:36] | I mean, a person’s gotta live wide. | 人要活得更广阔 |
[28:40] | And this is kind of narrow. | 这个却不广阔 |
[28:45] | Oh. The coffin already? | 已经碰到棺材了吗 |
[28:49] | Can’t be. We’re only 2 feet down. | 不可能 才挖了两英尺 |
[28:51] | Oh, easy. Careful. | 小心 |
[28:56] | Is this fake money? | 这是冥币吗 |
[29:01] | There’s no body in this coffin. | 棺材里没人 |
[29:06] | – There was a body in here. It was removed. – Yeah. | – 之前埋过人 被挪走了 – 好吧 |
[29:09] | – What’s with the fake money? – Chinese tradition. | – 这冥币怎么回事 – 中国传统 |
[29:12] | Send a loved one off to the afterlife well funded, at least symbolically. | 让爱的人死后也有钱花 至少说是这么说的 |
[29:16] | How long ago was the body removed? | 尸体什么时候挪走的 |
[29:18] | This little darling is Phaenicia sericata | 这是丝光绿蝇 |
[29:21] | also known as the common green bottle fly. | 又叫绿头苍蝇 |
[29:24] | Now William Chang was buried in January, 3 years ago. | William Chang是三年前的一月下葬的 |
[29:26] | Since the green bottle fly is only active in the summer months… | 绿头苍蝇只在夏天活跃… |
[29:29] | I contend he was dug up last July or August… | 我认为他是去年七月或八月被挖出来的… |
[29:32] | which allowed maggots to be laid in the casket to feast on- | 蛆可以在棺材里大吃特吃 |
[29:35] | – Okay, yeah, I got it. – Oh, I can be a lot more specific. | – 别说了 – 我还能更具体点 |
[29:38] | No, no. You know, dug up last summer and distributed to the family. | 去年夏天挖出来分给各个家庭成员 |
[29:41] | Specific enough for the F.B.I. | 对FBI来说够了 |
[29:43] | He would’ve decomposed quickly. | 他腐烂的很快 |
[29:45] | Buried in a pine box, improperly sealed… | 埋在松木棺材却没封好… |
[29:48] | buried only 2 feet below the surface. | 只埋了地下两英尺 |
[29:50] | – The Changs should sue their mortuary. – Because of the shallow burial? | – Chang一家应该起诉殡仪馆 – 因为埋得浅吗 |
[29:54] | Yeah, and the decomp seepage into the fake money is au naturel. | 而且渗入冥币的腐烂体液是自然产生的 |
[29:58] | – What does that mean? – The body was not embalmed. | – 代表什么 – 尸体没做防腐处理 |
[30:02] | None of this is helping us solve the mystery of what happened to Li Ling Fan. | 这对破Li Ling Fan的谋杀案没用啊 |
[30:06] | The funeral home was in on it. | 殡仪馆也有份 |
[30:08] | They wanted the body to decompose as quickly as possible. | 他们想让尸体尽快腐烂 |
[30:11] | Full- service mortuary. They perform funerals and weddings for dead people. | 全套殡仪服务 又是葬礼又是冥婚 |
[30:20] | Mortuary records show that we buried William Chang in a lead- lined casket. | 殡仪馆记录显示William Chang葬在铅框棺材里 |
[30:23] | – And if you found another casket- – Pine box. It was a pine box. | – 如果你发现另一个棺材 – 松木棺材 |
[30:26] | It is obvious that Mr. Chang was dug up and reburied. | 说明Mr. Chang被挖出来又重新下葬了 |
[30:30] | Who embalmed William Chang? | 谁给William Chang做的防腐 |
[30:31] | The records show that my grandson and I had that honor. | 我跟我孙子 |
[30:35] | – You’re lying. – William Chang was never embalmed. | – 你在撒谎 – William Chang从没做过防腐 |
[30:38] | But you yourself said there was nothing but fake money in the casket. | 但你说棺材里只有冥币的 |
[30:42] | – So how can you tell? – We can tell from the residue left in the empty casket. | – 所以你怎么知道 – 我们可以从空棺材里的残余物质分析出来 |
[30:49] | I’m sorry, but we cannot help you. | 我很抱歉 我们帮不了你 |
[30:52] | Wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Mr. Han, please, just sit down. Please? Just- | 等一等 Mr. Han 请坐下 |
[30:57] | Here’s what I think, okay? I think that you have… | 听听我的想法 我认为你 |
[31:00] | some old Chinese traditions alive | 还沿用着中国旧传统 |
[31:03] | which are illegal in this country. | 这在本国可是犯法的 |
[31:06] | – The minghun reburial ceremony. – Well, I’m not concerned about- | – 冥婚重葬仪式 – 我不关心这个 |
[31:09] | – What I care about is if the bride was murdered. – Murdered? | – 我关心的是新娘是不是被谋杀的 – 谋杀吗 |
[31:13] | Our understanding is that Mr. Chang’s family paid $25,000 for her bones. | 我们听说Mr. Chang一家出价两万五美金买新娘尸骨 |
[31:18] | And people have killed for much less. | 还有人为了更少的钱杀人呢 |
[31:20] | So, uh, what part of that 25 grand came to you? | 两万五里你拿了多少回扣 |
[31:24] | – Did the Changs admit to paying that money? – No. | – Chang一家承认给钱了吗 – 不是 |
[31:27] | We found a cash withdrawal that they can’t explain. | 我们发现了一笔取款但他们解释不了 |
[31:30] | But you are not even certain that William Chang’s minghun bride… | 但你也不确定William Chang的冥婚新娘… |
[31:34] | – is this murdered woman? – No, sir. | – 是那个被杀的死者 – 不确定 |
[31:37] | We can’t know for sure it isn’t her without looking at the bones. | 但看不到尸骨我们也不能说不是她 |
[31:40] | If the bride were not this murdered woman, would you allow the ceremony to proceed? | 如果陪葬新娘不是被杀的那个女人 你们会让仪式继续吗 |
[31:45] | – Grandfather! – Keep quiet. | – 祖父 – 安静 |
[31:50] | What ceremony? | 什么仪式 |
[32:07] | We’re- We’re very sorry to disturb you. | 不好意思打扰了 |
[32:09] | F.B.I. I need to see the coffin. Sorry. | FBI 我们要看尸骨 抱歉 |
[32:13] | Sorry. Excuse me. Take a look, Bones. | 看看 Bones |
[32:15] | – Take a look. – Okay. | – 快看看 – 嗯 |
[32:18] | Indications of cancer. I believe this is William Chang. | 癌症 我认为这是William Chang |
[32:22] | Here’s the chimpanzee ilium that I left. | 这是我留下的大猩猩髂骨 |
[32:25] | What about the girl? | 新娘呢 |
[32:27] | There’s lots of score marks on the bones… | 骨头上有很多痕迹… |
[32:31] | congruent with flesh being removed from the skeleton with blades. | 与用刀将肉骨分离符合 |
[32:35] | I believe this is Li Ling Fan. | 我想这是Li Ling Fan |
[32:39] | Where is everybody? | 其他人呢 |
[32:41] | I guess we really broke up the party, huh? | 看来我们真的破坏了仪式 |
[32:52] | Positive I.D. on both sets of remains. William Chang and Li Ling Fan. | 两具尸骨就是William Chang和Li Ling Fan |
[32:56] | – Wow. They kinda go together. – Because they’re deceased? | – 他们挺配 – 因为都是死人吗 |
[32:59] | Yeah. But more than that. They’re exactly the same level of hotness. | 不止 他们性感程度一致 |
[33:03] | Which is zero because they’re skeletons. | 程度应该是零因为只剩骨架了 |
[33:06] | The cuts left on the skeletal structure by the removal of soft tissue… | 骨架上移除软组织的切痕… |
[33:09] | match the implements the F.B.I. confiscated from the mortuary. | 跟FBI没收殡仪馆的工具匹配 |
[33:13] | She was ill, and he was ill. It’s really too bad they never actually met. | 他俩都病了 真可惜他们从来没见过 |
[33:18] | The mortician’s lawyer advised him to clam up. | 殡仪师的律师建议他不要开口 |
[33:21] | The Changs now say the $25,000 was used to pay off a family debt. | Chang家人现在声称那两万五美金是支付家庭债务的 |
[33:26] | You ever think that their spirits actually did meet… | 你有没想过他们灵魂真的碰面了… |
[33:29] | and are working to get their bones together here on the physical plane? | 然后想办法让他们的骨头在这里团聚 |
[33:33] | You mean like we’re possessed and doing their bidding? | 你说我们在跟着他们的想法走吗 |
[33:36] | You know what you people lack? | 你知道你们缺少什么吗 |
[33:40] | Whimsy. It’s a genuine handicap. | 天马行空 这应该算残疾 |
[33:46] | There are 4 morticians working at that mortuary and a half a dozen assistants. | 殡仪馆有四个殡仪师还有六个助手 |
[33:50] | Any one of them could’ve removed the bones and sank the skin in the river. | 任何人都可能移除骨头然后将外皮沉河 |
[33:53] | Personally, I would’ve cremated the remaining skins and organs. | 是我的话我就会火化掉剩下的皮肤和器官 |
[33:55] | No crematorium at that mortuary. | 那家殡仪馆不火化 |
[33:57] | I am gonna draw them a wedding picture. | 我要给他们画张婚照 |
[34:00] | Okay. Well, you do that. | 行 |
[34:03] | We should find out who poisoned the victim and arrest him for murder. | 我们要查清楚谁下毒并且以谋杀罪逮捕他 |
[34:08] | Probably the, uh, bouncing, flying mail- order husband. | 也许是飘荡的丈夫呢 |
[34:15] | Does that count as whimsy? | 那算天马行空吗 |
[34:17] | Well, you’re handicapped, Zack. | 你是有缺陷的 Zack |
[34:19] | Someone really needs to throw a telethon for you. | 你需要有人为你筹善款 |
[34:24] | How did Sully find Harper so quickly? | Sully怎么这么快就找到Harper了 |
[34:27] | He didn’t say. You know, Sully’s a nice guy. | 他没说 Sully是个好人 |
[34:30] | You sound condescending. | 你这话听着你有优越感 |
[34:32] | I’m just trying to be nice, okay? | 我只是想当个好人 |
[34:34] | I’m complimenting the fact that you got a good one this time. | 我在称赞你这次找了个好人 |
[34:37] | Thereby implying I’m incapable of making my own judgments. | 所以你在暗示我没有自我判断能力 |
[34:40] | The physicist who couldn’t tie his shoes? | 那个不会系鞋带的物理学家 |
[34:43] | Oh, the former professor who was jealous of your own success. Should I stop? | 嫉妒你成就的前教授 还要我继续吗 |
[34:47] | – Yes. – Oh, the guy that you found on the Internet… | – 嗯 – 你在网上找的… |
[34:50] | and ended up being some kinda recruiter for a cult. | 结果是个邪教分子 |
[34:52] | Oh, and this is my favorite- the guy who cut off his own brother’s head… | 还有更好玩的 砍掉自己兄弟的头… |
[34:56] | because he thought he was possessed by a witch. | 就因为觉得他被女巫附身了 |
[34:58] | You made your point. | 我明白你意思了 |
[34:59] | Look, I’m just saying a guy who wants to take you away from all of this on a sailboat- | 我只是说这个人想带你远离一切乘船去度假 |
[35:04] | – that’s a step up. – Condescending. | – 这是很大的一步 – 又来了 |
[35:13] | – That’s our guy. – Okay. So when do we take him off? | – 出现了 – 什么时候拿下他 |
[35:16] | Down. We take him down when Sully puts his cap in his back pocket. | Sully把帽子放进后面口袋我们就抓他 |
[35:24] | Now. Freeze! | 就是现在 不许动 |
[35:28] | Freeze! Harper! | 不许动 Harper |
[35:31] | Geez, I told you he was fast. | 告诉过你他跑很快 |
[35:33] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗 – 嗯 |
[35:35] | Great. Fine. Sully, you chase him. I’ll head him off. Okay? | Sully你去追他 我去另一头堵他 |
[35:38] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好 |
[35:46] | – Have you thought about my offer? – Yes. | – 你考虑过我的提议吗 – 嗯 |
[35:49] | – What do you think? – This is not the time to discuss it. | – 你觉得怎样 – 现在不是讨论这个的时候 |
[35:58] | – The guy must be on meth. – Martial arts. | – 那家伙嗑药了吧 – 武术 |
[36:04] | F.B.I! Freeze right there! | FBI 不许动 |
[36:06] | I said freeze! Freeze! Damn it! | 我说不许动 妈的 |
[36:18] | What is he, on wires? | 他什么情况 吊威亚着吗 |
[36:29] | He ain’t bouncing around anymore now, is he? | 这下不能上蹿下跳了吧 |
[36:34] | See that? | 看到没 |
[36:36] | – I did not kill Ling Fan. – Then why did you keep running away, huh? | – 我没杀Ling Fan – 那你为什么一直跑 |
[36:41] | – I’m a criminal. You’re police. – Ling Fan didn’t really know anyone. | – 我是贼 你是兵 – Ling Fan不认识任何人 |
[36:44] | – That makes you a good suspect. – Sell her bones for $25,000. | – 你最有嫌疑 – 将她的尸骨卖两万五美金 |
[36:48] | – Make up for the loss. – What loss? | – 弥补损失 – 什么损失 |
[36:49] | You paid $25,000 to The Perfect Wife Agency to bring her over. | 你付了两万五美金给完美新娘婚介所把她带来 |
[36:53] | Probably another 8 grand for the round- trip ticket. | 也许还有往返八千车费 |
[36:56] | – That’s a lot of knife sales. – You people got it completely wrong. | – 那要卖多少刀才能补回来 – 你们完全搞错了 |
[37:00] | Chick doesn’t work out, you get a full refund or a swap. | 和女方合不来 你可以全额退款或者换人 |
[37:03] | I took the money- back guarantee. | 我有退款保证书的 |
[37:05] | – Really? – Oops. | – 真的吗 – 噢 |
[37:07] | I didn’t lose a cent. It’s the mail- order agency that’s out all that dough. | 我没损失 是邮寄新娘婚介所买单 |
[37:12] | – What was wrong with her? – What? | – 她有什么问题 – 什么 |
[37:15] | Why did you send Ling Fan back? | 你为什么不要Ling Fan |
[37:17] | Chick was defective, man. | 她有缺陷 |
[37:19] | I’m a very active person. | 我是非常活跃的人 |
[37:22] | She moved slow, like an old lady. | 她走路慢吞吞跟老女人似的 |
[37:27] | – You meet the flying horse? – Yeah. | – 你见到飞马了吧 – 嗯 |
[37:30] | That is a very good item. Maybe you still want to buy it? | 那是个好东西 也许你还考虑买吗 |
[37:34] | I’m gonna need bail money. | 我需要保释金 |
[37:43] | So, you wanna know what your first mistake was? | 你知道你第一个错误是什么吗 |
[37:45] | Thinking you wouldn’t find out about the refund? | 想着你不会发现退款的事吗 |
[37:48] | No, your first mistake was killing Ling Fan. | 不 你第一个错误是杀了Ling Fan |
[37:51] | And your 2nd mistake was keeping the poison that you used | 第二个错误是还留着那毒 |
[37:53] | in your refrigerator. | 放在冰箱里 |
[37:55] | 3rd mistake was thinking that, once we had you, | 第三个错误是想着即使抓到你 |
[37:57] | that the grandson at the mortuary, Nelson Han, | 那个殡仪馆老板的孙子Nelson Han |
[38:01] | that he wouldn’t cooperate. | 也不会合作 |
[38:03] | I mean, not only did he follow… | 他不仅仅供出了… |
[38:05] | You know, Booth, uh… is a really good guy. | Booth是个好人 |
[38:09] | He says the same about you. | 他也这样说你 |
[38:10] | Really? | 是吗 |
[38:12] | ‘Cause I figured he was the one talking you out | 我以为他说服你 |
[38:14] | of going with me. | 不跟我走 |
[38:17] | No, he told me to go. | 不 恰恰相反 |
[38:18] | Angela did, too. | Angela也说让我跟你走 |
[38:22] | Everyone thinks it’s a great idea. | 所有人都认为这是好提议 |
[38:24] | Everyone except you? | 除了你 |
[38:31] | But you’re not gonna go, are you? | 你不走 对吧 |
[38:40] | Why, Brennan? | 为什么 Brennan |
[38:43] | Sailing around warm oceans | 跟爱你的人一起 |
[38:45] | with someone who loves you. | 沿着温暖的海水航行 |
[38:48] | Please, | 拜托了 |
[38:49] | tell me what is holding you here. | 告诉我不去的理由 |
[38:56] | Look, I don’t… | 我不… |
[38:58] | I don’t wanna sound conceited… | 我不想表现的自负… |
[39:02] | but, uh… | 但… |
[39:04] | I think I’m worth the risk. | 我觉得我值得你冒险一试 |
[39:06] | You are. | 你值得 |
[39:10] | You definitely are. | 绝对值得 |
[39:14] | All right, well, you’re the logical one. | 你是理性论者 |
[39:17] | What’s your thinking? | 你的想法什么 |
[39:21] | Rationally… | 理性来说… |
[39:27] | rationally thinking, I… | 理性来说 我… |
[39:31] | I want to go. | 我想去 |
[39:34] | And I know I should go, but… | 我知道我应该去 但… |
[39:42] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[39:51] | What you’re doing… | 你现在做的事… |
[39:54] | it’s important… | 很重要… |
[39:59] | but it’s not important enough to be your whole life. | 但没有重要到成为你的全部 |
[42:24] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[42:25] | I’m waving goodbye… see? | 告别呀… |
[42:30] | What do you want? | 你要干嘛 |
[42:32] | Breakfast. | 吃早餐 |
[42:33] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[42:34] | Aw, come on, huh? | 别这样 |
[42:36] | What are you gonna vomit | 不吃的话 |
[42:37] | when we come across one of those, uh, horrific cases? | 我们要是碰上可怕的案子 你可就没什么可吐了 |
[42:40] | I don’t vomit. | 我不会吐 |
[42:42] | Give it time, Bones, okay? | 慢慢来 Bones |
[42:43] | Give it time. | 慢慢来 |
[42:45] | Everything happens eventually. | 最终都会发生的 |
[42:48] | Everything? | 所有吗 |
[42:49] | All the stuff you think never happens, | 所有你认为不会发生的 |
[42:54] | it happens. | 最后都会发生 |
[42:56] | You just gotta be ready for it. | 你只需要做好准备 |