时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Can you make anything out? | 现在能知道点什么 |
[00:16] | Yes. | 能 |
[00:18] | It’s a crater. | 这是个坑 |
[00:20] | We know it’s a crater, Bones. | 谁不知道这是个坑 Bones |
[00:21] | The question is, what caused it? | 问题是坑是怎么来的 |
[00:22] | You should ask a geologist. | 那你得问地质学家 |
[00:24] | I can tell you for sure it’s not a meteor. | 我只能告诉你肯定不是流星造成的 |
[00:26] | You got a look what’s inside? | 你看到里面是什么了吗 |
[00:27] | Not for long. | 只看了一眼 |
[00:28] | State troopers didn’t want anyone getting near it until you people got here. | 州警在你们来之前不想让任何人靠近 |
[00:31] | That’s very nice of them. | 他们这么做真是太棒了 |
[00:32] | But what did it look like? | 但是那看起来像什么呢 |
[00:33] | Uh, I’m pretty sure it was meat. | 呃 我觉得肯定是肉 |
[00:37] | Meat wearin’ clothes. | 穿衣服的肉 |
[00:40] | What do you wanna do? | 你想怎么做 |
[00:42] | Let’s take a look. | 看看去 |
[00:53] | So what do you think? Dead? | 你怎么想 死了吗 |
[00:56] | I’m just saying, if he fell out of a plane, that plane is long gone by now. | 如果他是从飞机上摔下来的 那飞机早就飞走了 |
[00:59] | No sign of a parachute. | 没有发现降落伞 |
[01:01] | – What do those shoes look like to you? | 你觉得这鞋子看起来像什么鞋 |
[01:03] | Loafers. | 乐福鞋 |
[01:03] | He hit the ground at approximately 200 kilometers per hour. | 他撞击地面的速度大概是200千米每小时 |
[01:07] | How can you tell that by his shoes? | 你是怎么通过他的鞋知道这一点的 |
[01:09] | 124 miles per hour is terminal velocity for a falling human. | 124英里每小时是人类下落的最高速度 |
[01:12] | So we’re gonna go with the theory that this was once human? | 所以我们现在的理论是这曾是人类? |
[01:14] | I’ve never read about an alien encounter in which the aliens wore loafers. | 我从来没听说过外星人还穿乐福鞋的 |
[01:18] | How much you wanna bet Hodgins has? | 我愿意跟你打赌 Hodgins听说过 |
[01:24] | The crows and critters sure made quick work of him. | 乌鸦老鼠动作很快 |
[01:26] | Yeah, but these Calliphora vicina eggs will confirm time of landing. | 是 但是红头丽蝇产卵情况可以确认摔死的时间 |
[01:30] | Blowflies on aliens. Who knew? | 外星人身上还有苍蝇 谁能想到 |
[01:33] | You’re taking a shot at me because I happen to believe… | 你就在这儿试探我 就因为我恰巧相信 |
[01:35] | that we are not all alone in an infinity of space? | 我们在浩瀚宇宙中并不孤独吗 |
[01:38] | It’s not the believing in extraterrestrial life that’s odd. | 相信有外星生命并不奇怪 |
[01:42] | It’s the believing that they’re visiting us. | 相信他们在我们之中就有点怪了 |
[01:44] | This guy is wearing loafers. | 这哥们儿穿着乐福鞋 |
[01:45] | Aliens don’t wear loafers, people. | 外星人不穿乐福鞋 各位 |
[01:47] | Even if they wanna pass unnoticed amongst us? | 如果他们想要融入人群呢 |
[01:49] | Before taking us over? | 在战胜我们之前吗 |
[01:52] | Oh. Oh, this is harassment. | 哦 这简直是骚扰 |
[01:54] | You know, it’s illegal to mock people for their fundamental beliefs. | 你知道 嘲笑别人的基本信仰是违法的 |
[01:57] | Is the tissue damage consistent with a long fall? | 肌肉组织伤痕跟高坠伤相符吗 |
[02:00] | Definitely. | 完全相符 |
[02:01] | You’ve seen something like this before? | 你以前见过这样的事情吗 |
[02:03] | Suicide off the Chrysler Building. | 从克莱斯勒大厦跳楼自杀的 |
[02:04] | At least this one didn’t hit the pavement. | 至少这个没摔在人行道上 |
[02:06] | A human being reaches terminal velocity after falling 200 to 220 meters… | 人类坠落大概200到220米就达到最高速度了 |
[02:10] | depending upon air resistance. | 取决于空气阻力 |
[02:12] | Velocity would be achieved between 5 and 8 seconds… | 速度一般在5-8秒达到极限 |
[02:15] | depending upon atmospheric conditions, body position and clothing. | 取决于大气情况 身体姿势和衣服 |
[02:19] | He fell from a minimum of 1,200 feet. | 他至少下落了1200英尺 |
[02:22] | I can run through the math if you’d like. | 我可以推演数学过程 |
[02:23] | Send me an e-mail. | 给我发个邮件就行 |
[02:26] | This is- I want to say ” anomalous,” | 我想说反常这个词 |
[02:27] | but I’m going to go with ” weird. “ | 但是我要用奇怪 |
[02:29] | What’s weird? | 什么奇怪 |
[02:30] | These areas of radial lucency here and here. | 这些区域呈放射状透明 |
[02:33] | Extremely porous bones. | 非常多孔的骨结构 |
[02:34] | What’s that mean? | 那代表什么 |
[02:35] | That means he was ill. | 代表他病了 |
[02:36] | His right femoral head shows significant demineralization. | 他的右侧股骨头明显退化了 |
[02:40] | Zack Zack? | |
[02:41] | I’d put him at… 130. | 我推断大概130 |
[02:44] | 130 what? | 130什么 |
[02:46] | Years. | 岁 |
[02:46] | Old? | 那么老吗 |
[02:48] | There’s an alternate explanation. | 一定有别的解释 |
[02:50] | Then that’s the one we should go with. | 那我们得相信别的解释了 |
[02:53] | He was in outer space. | 他是从外太空来的 |
[02:54] | And so he fell from outer space in a pair of loafers? | 然后穿着一双乐福鞋从外太空摔进地球了吗 |
[03:00] | Hodgins left too soon. | Hodgins走得太早了 |
[03:38] | The F.A.A. reports no recent accidents involving anyone… | 航空管理局说最近的记录显示 |
[03:42] | falling from a plane, balloon or blimp, commercial or otherwise. | 没有人从商用飞机 气球 飞船或其他地方掉下来 |
[03:45] | The F.A.A. doesn’t have jurisdiction over the entire universe, my friend. | 航空管理局对整个宇宙没有管辖权 亲爱的 |
[03:49] | Little green men? | 小绿人吗 |
[03:51] | Gray. They’re gray. | 灰的 他们是灰的 |
[03:53] | Not green- gray. | 不是绿的 是灰的 |
[03:55] | Being as you’re half alien yourself, you should know that. | 你自己就是半个外星人了 你肯定知道 |
[03:57] | If they dropped him from orbit, | 如果他是从轨道上掉下来的 |
[03:58] | he’d have burned up and his loafers would’ve fallen off. | 肯定会烧没了 鞋肯定也得掉了 |
[04:02] | If he was an abductee tossed out of an interplanetary spacecraft… | 如果他是被绑架了 扔在一个星际飞船里的话 |
[04:05] | why do his bones show that he has spent an extended time in outer space? | 他的骨头为什么显示他在外太空待了很长时间呢 |
[04:10] | The only rational explanation is that he was an astronaut. | 唯一合理的解释是他是个宇航员 |
[04:18] | Astronauts lose 2% of their bone mass for each month spent in space. | 宇航员在外太空每个月会损失2%的骨质 |
[04:22] | Our victim’s legs, hips and lower vertebrae have demineralized over 20%… | 受害人的腿 骨盆和下椎骨都退化了超过20% |
[04:26] | indicating 10 months in space. | 说明他在外太空呆过10个月 |
[04:29] | Do we do that? | 能做到吗 |
[04:30] | The longest shuttle flight was STS-80. | 最长时间的航行记录是STS-80 |
[04:33] | 17.66 days in 1996. | 1996年17.66天 |
[04:35] | The longest we know of. | 那是我们所知道的最长记录而已 |
[04:36] | The man who spent the most time in space was a Russian cosmonaut. | 在外太空待的最久的人是一个俄罗斯宇航员 |
[04:39] | That we know of. | 我们所知道的而已 |
[04:40] | Why do you know that? | 你怎么知道这些 |
[04:42] | My knowledge is vast. | 我知识广博 |
[04:44] | Why did I ask? | 我问这个干啥 |
[04:45] | Anyway. | 话说回来 |
[04:46] | there can’t be all that many people who have accumulated 10 months in space. | 没有几个人在外太空总共呆过十个月的 |
[04:49] | That we know of. | 我们所知道的没有几个 |
[04:52] | Call Booth. | 给Booth打电话 |
[04:53] | Tell him to see if anyone’s missing an astronaut. | 让他去确认一下哪儿少了个宇航员 |
[04:57] | Meet Colonel Calvin Howard… | 这是Calvin Howard上校 |
[04:58] | senior training specialist and crew liaison in the shuttle program. | 高级训练师 宇航员项目的联络人 |
[05:01] | Currently working in the National Space Agency in Bristol, Maryland. | 现在在马里兰州布里斯托的国家航天局工作 |
[05:06] | Angela just sent me her work in progress of the partial skull reconstruction. | Angela刚发给我头骨还原的进度 |
[05:09] | She says we expected too much too soon. | 她说要得太急了 |
[05:12] | But the shape of the head, the cheekbones- | 但是头骨的形状 颧骨 |
[05:16] | Close enough for jazz. | 够猜一下了 |
[05:18] | 6 months on the international space station. | 在国际空间站里呆过6个月 |
[05:20] | Plus, a number of servicing missions to both the Hubble and Lansing Telescopes. | 加上一些对哈勃和兰星望远镜的修复任务 |
[05:24] | Wait. Does that add up to the right amount of bone rot? | 等等 这些加一起能达到符合的骨腐烂程度吗 |
[05:27] | Loss. | 流失 |
[05:28] | Bone loss. | 是骨流失 |
[05:30] | And… yes. | 可以 |
[05:31] | Has anyone reported him missing? | 有人报过他的失踪吗 |
[05:32] | No, not exactly. | 没 不一定报过 |
[05:34] | Not exactly? | 不一定是什么意思 |
[05:35] | Well, astronauts are regarded as viable terror targets. | 宇航员被视为恐怖袭击的目标之一 |
[05:38] | Their whereabouts are extremely confidential. | 他们的位置是非常高度的机密 |
[05:40] | I bet if you told the agency… | 我猜如果你告诉局里 |
[05:41] | you were going to identify Howard to the press, | 你要把辨认出Howard的事提供给媒体 |
[05:43] | they’d be a little more cooperative. | 他们会更配合的 |
[05:45] | Yeah. You know, I have been a wonderful influence on you. | 是的 你知道吗 你受到我好的影响 |
[05:47] | Well, actually, I learned that move from Cam. | 其实我是跟Cam学的这招 |
[05:49] | Well, I went the other way with it, okay? | 我用别的方法 |
[05:50] | Looked up his wife in the phone book. | 看看电话本上有没有他的妻子的信息 |
[05:58] | Did my husband die in some kind of training accident? | 我丈夫死于什么训练意外中了吗 |
[06:00] | We don’t believe so, ma’am. No. | 我们不这么想 女士 |
[06:02] | It couldn’t have been. | 不可能 |
[06:03] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[06:04] | Because the Space Agency would be all over this. | 因为航天局会参与的 |
[06:06] | You’re probably right. | 你可能是对的 |
[06:08] | They wouldn’t let anybody else take the lead, | 他们不会让别人主导调查 |
[06:09] | not even us. | 我们也不行 |
[06:11] | You say your husband left the day before yesterday? | 你说你丈夫是前天离开家的? |
[06:14] | On what airline? | 哪家航空公司 |
[06:15] | Cal flies himself. | Cal自己开飞机 |
[06:16] | What kind of plane? | 哪一种飞机 |
[06:17] | He has a turboprop Cessna out at McNichol. | 他有一架螺旋桨塞斯纳牌飞机停在迈尼克机场 |
[06:21] | What exactly does a senior training specialist and crew liaison do? | 高级训练师和宇航员联络人到底做什么工作 |
[06:26] | Um, we’re not supposed to discuss these things. | 呃 我们不能讨论这事 |
[06:28] | For the past 3 years, | 过去三年来 |
[06:29] | Cal’s been training others to go up. | Cal在训练其他宇航员 |
[06:31] | Because he lost his medical clearance? | 因为他自己身体状况不能飞了吗 |
[06:34] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[06:35] | His X-rays show that he was suffering from a dramatic loss of bone density. | 他的X光片显示他有严重的骨密度流失 |
[06:39] | Must’ve been hard on the colonel… | 对上校来说一定很难 |
[06:41] | training others to do what he loved to do. | 训练别人做他最爱的工作 |
[06:44] | No. | 不 |
[06:45] | Cal was a team player. | Cal是个很有团队精神的人 |
[06:47] | He was training her husband, James, for almost a year. | 他训练了她的丈夫James差不多有一年 |
[06:50] | Actually, it was hard on him. | 其实对他来说确实很难 |
[06:52] | It would be hard on any of them. | 对他们每个人来说都很难 |
[06:53] | All they ever do is think about going back into space… | 他们都想要回到太空去 |
[06:57] | and all we ever think about is getting ’em back home. | 我们都想让他们回家来 |
[07:00] | Is there some kind of rule that astronauts’ wives travel in packs? | 宇航员的太太们都扎堆呆着 有什么规矩吗 |
[07:03] | When you marry an astronaut, | 当你嫁给宇航员的时候 |
[07:05] | no one really understands except- | 没人真正了解你 |
[07:06] | Except other people who are in the same situation. | 除了跟你有一样境遇的人 |
[07:10] | This is Cal’s itinerary, uh- | 这是Cal的出行计划 |
[07:12] | mainly when he intended to call me and- | 主要是他什么时候方便给我打电话 和 |
[07:18] | when he’d be back. | 他什么时候回家 |
[07:19] | You expected your husband home today? | 你本来期待着他今天回家来吗 |
[07:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:34] | Yeah, I just need to know if it’s still in the hangar or not. | 我只需要确认飞机还在不在机库里 |
[07:36] | It’s a Cessna turboprop plane | 是一架塞斯纳螺旋桨飞机 |
[07:38] | registered to Colonel Calvin Howard. | 注册在Calvin Howard上校名下 |
[07:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:42] | It just seems so odd. | 有点奇怪 |
[07:43] | Those women stick together like a harem. | 这些女人聚集在一起像后宫一样 |
[07:45] | What? They support each other, you know? | 什么 她们互相支持 |
[07:47] | A lot of service wives are like that. | 很多军嫂都这样 |
[07:48] | Well, what about astronauts’ husbands? | 那宇航员们的丈夫们呢 |
[07:50] | Look, their husbands train for years, Bones, all right? | 你想啊 她们的丈夫都训练好多年 Bones 对吧 |
[07:52] | Their families invest their entire lives. | 他们的家庭都倾其所有了 |
[07:55] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[07:57] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:59] | Okay, great. Thanks | 好吧 谢谢 |
[08:01] | Well, plane’s still in the hangar. | 飞机还在机库里 |
[08:02] | Well, if that’s the plane he got tossed out of, | 如果他是从那架飞机上被扔下去的 |
[08:04] | then it didn’t fly itself back. | 那飞机肯定不是能自己飞回来的 |
[08:09] | If someone simply pushed him out of the plane, | 如果有人把他推下去的 |
[08:12] | there might not be any evidence. | 那飞机上也许没什么线索了 |
[08:14] | We have to hope there was a struggle. | 咱们只能希望发生过打斗 |
[08:17] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[08:19] | Can I see some I.D., please? | 请出示证件 |
[08:20] | Well, yeah, sure. I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. | 可以 但是我得先看你的证件 |
[08:24] | Right. Here you go. | 可以 给 |
[08:26] | That airplane belongs to the agency. | 这架飞机属于航天局 |
[08:28] | Our information is that it belongs to Colonel Calvin Howard. | 我们得到的信息说它属于Calvin Howard上校 |
[08:31] | The agency leased it to him. | 局里借给他的 |
[08:32] | Well, it’s being investigated as a possible crime scene. | 它现在正作为可能的犯罪现场被调查 |
[08:35] | You were Colonel Howard’s boss? | 你是Howard上校的上级吗 |
[08:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:37] | Nina Sanborn Nina Sanborn. | |
[08:39] | I carry a rank equivalent to an air force general. | 我的等级相当于空军将军 |
[08:42] | Why didn’t you report him missing, | 你怎么没报告他的失踪呢 |
[08:43] | General Sanborn? | Sanborn将军 |
[08:44] | Equivalent, I said. | 我说了相当于 |
[08:46] | I’m a civilian. | 我不是军人 |
[08:47] | Cal was | Cal是 |
[08:50] | Colonel Howard wasn’t missing. | Howard上校没有失踪 |
[08:51] | He was barely gone a day. | 他就是外出一天而已 |
[08:53] | General Sanborn, I know you people are really tight-lipped. | Sanborn将军 我知道你们嘴都很严 |
[08:56] | But I’m really good friends with a very aggressive federal prosecutor… | 但是我有位好朋友是个非常厉害的联邦检察官 |
[08:58] | who’s great at getting warrants. | 她很擅长弄搜查令 |
[09:01] | Agent Booth? | Booth探员 |
[09:02] | I got the usual fibers, hair, particulates. | 我只能找到普通的纤维 头发 颗粒 |
[09:05] | No blood? No sign of a struggle? | 没有血吗 没有打斗迹象吗 |
[09:07] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[09:08] | You’ll have my full report by the end of the day. | 你今天晚上可以拿到完整的报告 |
[09:09] | Great. Okay. I need to know what Colonel Howard was working on at the time of his death. | 好 我需要知道Howard上校过世之前正在做什么工作 |
[09:14] | Get your warrant, Agent Booth. Dr. Brennan. | 带搜查令来吧 Booth探员 Dr. Brennan |
[09:18] | Hey, excuse me, “equivalent to a general” Sanborn. | 嘿 不好意思 相当于将军的Sanborn |
[09:24] | I got that warrant. | 我有搜查令 |
[09:26] | Why didn’t you just tell her right away? | 你怎么不一开始就告诉她 |
[09:27] | Well, I was hoping that we could all be friends. | 我一开始希望我们能交个朋友来着 |
[09:30] | Let me see that. | 给我看看 |
[09:38] | These are the documents you subpoenaed from the agency? | 这就是你从管理航天局调来的文件吗 |
[09:40] | Yeah, but all the info’s blacked out. | 是的 但是所有信息都被抹掉了 |
[09:42] | Want me to see if I can get anything out of this? | 想让我看看能不能去掉这些黑框吗 |
[09:43] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[09:44] | No. | 不能 |
[09:45] | I’d need originals. | 我得看原件 |
[09:46] | These are photocopies. | 这都是复印件 |
[09:51] | Then why’d you offer? | 那你能干点什么 |
[09:52] | Well, why else would you ask me here? | 你为什么叫我来 |
[09:54] | ‘Cause you’re a conspiracy nut, | 因为你是个阴谋论信徒 |
[09:55] | and I thought you’d enjoy filling in the blanks. | 我觉得你会喜欢玩这种填字游戏的 |
[09:58] | With paranoid ravings? | 用偏激的态度填吗 |
[09:59] | It’s better than nothing. | 聊胜于无 |
[10:00] | Lansing Telescope. | 兰星望远镜 |
[10:01] | That mean anything to you? | 对你来说有意义吗 |
[10:03] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[10:04] | It’s a multigazillion-dollar, deep space… | 那是个价值连城的 深度空间 |
[10:07] | multifrequency telescope | 多频率望远镜 |
[10:09] | that keeps needing ” repairs. “ | 需要经常维修 |
[10:11] | Why’d you say it like that? | 你这口气动作什么意思 |
[10:12] | It doesn’t need repairs. | 它不需要维修 |
[10:15] | There’s no rust in space. | 太空里不会生锈 |
[10:17] | So-called ” repair crews” | 所谓维修人员 |
[10:19] | are up there retrieving classified information. | 都是去采集保密信息的 |
[10:22] | Classified information, huh? | 保密信息吗 |
[10:24] | The telescope is pointed up at the planet Pluto. | 那个望远镜对着个叫冥王星的行星 |
[10:28] | Pluto’s no longer a planet. | 冥王星不是个行星了 |
[10:29] | It was demoted. | 降级了 |
[10:31] | And if the Lansing was pointed away from the Earth… | 如果兰星没对着地球的话 |
[10:33] | why would they need to black out all this material? | 他们为什么需要把这个信息抹掉呢 |
[10:36] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[10:38] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[10:41] | What’s the deal on proposing to, you know, a woman? | 怎么跟一个女人求婚呢 |
[10:43] | Oh! I mean, | 哦 我是说 |
[10:44] | what is the absolute proper way to do it? | 有没有个肯定正确的方式去做这事 |
[10:47] | I don’t know. The one time I did it, | 我不知道 唯一一次我跟人求婚 |
[10:49] | I got shot down flat. | 被拒绝得很彻底 |
[10:50] | Did you do it by the book? | 你按部就班地做了吗 |
[10:52] | Well, no. | 没 |
[10:54] | We were waitin’ for the stick to turn blue or not to turn blue… | 我们在等着验孕棒变不变蓝 |
[10:56] | and I realized I wanted to marry her if the stick was blue or not. | 我这个时候意识到无论变不变蓝我都想跟她结婚 |
[11:01] | Yeah. That’s sort of what I did, | 是啊 我也做了差不多的事情 |
[11:04] | only without the sticks. | 只是没有验孕棒 |
[11:06] | You asked Angela to marry you? | 你跟Angela求婚了吗 |
[11:07] | Apparently, I didn’t do it right. | 显然是我做得不对 |
[11:09] | Do it again. | 再做一次 |
[11:09] | Go all out this time, right… | 这次做足全套 |
[11:11] | with the dinner and the gettin’ down on one knee, | 请她吃晚餐 然后单膝跪地 |
[11:14] | the violin. | 叫个拉小提琴的 |
[11:16] | Forget the violin. | 小提琴还是算了 |
[11:20] | Hey, hey, hey. With his bone density… | 嘿 以他的骨密度 |
[11:23] | Colonel Howard sure as hell wasn’t going back into space again. | Howard上校这辈子肯定不能再上太空了 |
[11:25] | Yeah, I know. That’s why he was training his replacement. | 是 我知道 他正在训练他的替代者呢 |
[11:27] | His replacement? For what? | 他的什么替代者 |
[11:29] | To repair the Lansing Telescope. | 维修兰星望远镜的替代者啊 |
[11:31] | Oh! Brothers in arms, my brother. | 哦 并肩作战的兄弟 哥们儿 |
[11:34] | That replacement’s the guy who can tell you things | 这个替代者肯定能告诉你一些 |
[11:36] | the agency doesn’t want you to know. | 航天局不想让你知道的事情 |
[11:49] | Makes you feel small, doesn’t it? | 让你感到很渺小 是吧 |
[11:52] | Because the picture’s so big? | 因为这照片太大了吗 |
[11:53] | No, because the universe is so big. | 不 因为宇宙太大了 |
[11:55] | You’re not looking at the universe. | 你看的不是宇宙啊 |
[11:56] | You’re looking at an enlarged photograph of Earth. | 你看的是一张放大了的地球的照片 |
[11:58] | Well, you see one thing, and I see another thing. Personally, | 好吧 你眼里的东西跟我眼里的不一样 |
[12:01] | I like what I see. | 我个人是更喜欢我眼里的东西 |
[12:03] | Agent Booth, Dr. Brennan. | Booth探员 Dr.Brennan |
[12:06] | I’m afraid Commander Adams is scheduled for time on the A300 Zero-G. | 恐怕Adams上校正在A300无重力训练呢 |
[12:09] | You’re welcome to talk to him there. | 你们可以去那儿跟他聊 |
[12:11] | The Zero-G? | 无重力吗 |
[12:12] | The vomit comet. | 呕吐星球 |
[12:16] | It makes no sense. | 没道理啊 |
[12:18] | A man flies 8 missions into space, | 这人去过太空8次 |
[12:19] | and he falls out of a plane? | 结果是从飞机上掉下来的吗 |
[12:20] | -I don’t think so. – All right, look. | – 我不那么认为 – 没错 看 |
[12:22] | You don’t know anyone who would want to throw him out of a plane? | 你不认识什么人想要把他从飞机上扔下来吗 |
[12:26] | Look, I don’t mean to tell you your work… | 我无意评判你的工作 |
[12:28] | but shouldn’t you be tracking down everyone | 但是你现在不是应该 |
[12:30] | who flew over that particular piece of real estate? | 正在查都谁在那个区域飞过吗 |
[12:32] | We are. But not everyone files flight plans. | 我们在查 但不是每个人都汇报飞行计划的 |
[12:35] | And not everyone sticks to flight plans. | 也不是每个人都执行飞行计划的 |
[12:36] | And you didn’t answer the question. | 你也没回答我的问题 |
[12:38] | Look, I don’t know anyone who didn’t like and respect Cal Howard. | 我不知道谁不喜欢或者不尊敬Cal Howard的 |
[12:41] | It’s just that all these, uh, itineraries… | 就是这些行程什么的 |
[12:43] | people keeping secrets | 人们保守秘密 |
[12:44] | even from their spouses. | 连另一半也不能告诉 |
[12:45] | Look, sir, I understand you have to ask questions like these. | 先生 我知道你必须得问这些问题 |
[12:48] | But Cal Howard and Jean Marie were a very solid couple. | 但是Cal Howard和Jean Marie是感情非常稳固的夫妻 |
[12:51] | Did you ever get drunk together? | 你们一起喝酒吗 |
[12:53] | What? | 什么 |
[12:54] | What my partner is trying to ask is if you two were buddies. | 我的搭档想问你们是不是好朋友 |
[12:57] | Did you go out and have drinks and exchange confidences? | 你们一起出去喝酒交换秘密吗 |
[13:00] | Yes. That’s what I asked. | 对 我问的就是这个 |
[13:01] | Yeah, sure. | 有过 |
[13:02] | Of course, | 当然 |
[13:03] | at times. | 偶尔会 |
[13:04] | So you would’ve known if his marriage was in trouble? | 所以如果他的婚姻有问题你会知道的 |
[13:06] | Yes, sir, I would. | 是的 我会知道 |
[13:07] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么这么确定 |
[13:12] | Because Cal knew when I was unfaithful to my wife. | 因为Cal知道我对我太太不忠 |
[13:15] | Colleen? | Colleen吗 |
[13:17] | Right. You guys met her at Cal’s place. | 是的 你们在Cal家见到她了 |
[13:19] | Look. That has to stay between us. | 这事不能透露出去 |
[13:22] | Strictly between us. | 必须完全保密 |
[13:24] | Cal Howard was my friend, my colleague and my teacher. | Cal Howard是我的朋友 同事 和老师 |
[13:29] | If somebody tossed him from an airplane, | 如果有人把他从飞机上扔下去了 |
[13:31] | I’ll do whatever I can to help. | 我会尽我所能帮你们的 |
[13:33] | Then why do I get the feeling you wanna tell us something? | 那么我为什么感觉你好像有什么要告诉我们一样呢 |
[13:39] | Prepare to go weightless. | 准备好失重了 |
[13:42] | We’re about to go weightless. | 我们要进入失重状态了 |
[13:44] | As the plane reaches the apogee of a climb, then falls… | 飞机爬升到一定程度 然后自由落体 |
[13:47] | we will have 15 to 20 seconds of weightlessness. | 我们有15到20秒失重 |
[14:33] | That was great. | 感觉真棒 |
[14:35] | Man, you’re not kidding. | 你没开玩笑 |
[14:38] | I would like very much to do that again. | 我很想再来一次 |
[14:42] | I believe you were about to tell us something? | 我认为你刚刚准备告诉我们什么事情 |
[14:48] | Cal was talking to the S.T.C. | Cal正在跟STC对话 |
[14:51] | The what? | 什么 |
[14:52] | Space Travel Coalition. | 太空旅行联盟 |
[14:53] | It’s a privately funded space exploration and tourism group. | 那是个私人赞助的太空探索旅行组织 |
[14:56] | And did you? | 你怎么样 |
[14:57] | Did we what? | 什么怎么样 |
[14:59] | Vomit in the comet? | 吐了吗 |
[15:00] | No, I didn’t vomit. Okay, | 没 没吐 |
[15:01] | I’m sure they were trying. | 可以确认他们挺想让我吐的 |
[15:03] | They can try me anytime. | 他们可以再试试 |
[15:05] | It was truly amazing. | 那感觉特别爽 |
[15:06] | You had a little bit too much fun, okay? | 你有点太快乐了 好吗 |
[15:08] | What’s up with this whole thing about the space tourists? | 这整个太空旅行是怎么回事 |
[15:10] | Celestial joyrides for gazillionaires. | 亿万富翁的飞天娱乐 |
[15:12] | Selling seats on a spaceship that don’t even exist yet. | 给还不存在的太空船卖票 |
[15:14] | And won’t even be viable for at least another few years. | 未来的几年内肯定不会实现 |
[15:16] | That’s what they want you to think. | 那是他们让你们这么想的 |
[15:17] | But these guys are swimming in dough. | 但是这些人缩手缩脚的 |
[15:19] | I already bought my ticket. | 我已经买了票了 |
[15:20] | I wanna see what’s going on up there with my own eyes. | 我得亲眼看看上面什么样 |
[15:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:32] | These are the victim’s clothes? | 这些是被害人的衣服吗 |
[15:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:35] | And you’d like me to do what with them? | 你想让我做什么 |
[15:37] | Construct a 3-dimensional hypothesis of what caused this damage to the clothing. | 构建一个3D模型来假设衣服上的损伤是怎么造成的 |
[15:41] | Falling from an airplane isn’t enough? | 从飞机上掉下来不够是吗 |
[15:43] | Well, that would explain the burst seams and pressure tears. | 嗯 那可以解释开线和压力撕裂 |
[15:47] | But this seems to be- | 但是这些似乎是 |
[15:49] | Slashes. | 切割造成的 |
[15:50] | Yeah. When Zack gets a hold of the bones… | 没错 等Zack把骨头搞定了 |
[15:52] | maybe you two can figure out if something catastrophic happened to this man. | 也许你俩能分析出来到底这人身上发生了什么灾难 |
[15:55] | You mean before he fell to Earth? | 你是说在他掉地上之前 |
[15:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:58] | Go do your magic. | 发挥你的魔法吧 |
[16:01] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[16:03] | Are you certain you can’t do what needs to be done with X-rays alone? | 你确定你光用X光不够吗 |
[16:06] | Do you need continued access to the soft tissue? | 你还需要这些软组织吗 |
[16:09] | Why would the body burst vertically when all the forces are horizontal? | 为什么受力方向都是水平的 尸体破碎方向却是垂直的呢 |
[16:12] | Ah. So you need more time with the soft tissue to answer that? | 啊 所以你还需要点时间用这些软组织回答这个问题吗 |
[16:15] | Not really. | 不太需要 |
[16:16] | Please explain to me your reluctance to remove the flesh from the bones. | 请你解释一下为什么这么不愿意清理骨头上的肉 |
[16:20] | I’m all right with it, Zack, | 我没问题 Zack |
[16:21] | if it’s absolutely necessary. | 如果那是完全必要的话 |
[16:23] | Even the boiling part. | 煮了也没问题 |
[16:25] | But perhaps you could at least acknowledge that this is a person? | 但是或许你能至少确认一下这是个人吧 |
[16:28] | Was human. | 曾经是个人 |
[16:29] | Was someone’s husband, Zack. | 曾经是某个人的丈夫 Zack |
[16:31] | What does that have to do with removing the flesh from his bones? | 这跟要除去他骨头上的肉有什么关系 |
[16:36] | Fine. Do what you have to do. | 好吧 你爱干啥就干啥吧 |
[16:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:41] | Igor. | 怪胎 |
[16:43] | I beg your pardon, Dr. Saroyan? | 还有事吗 Dr. Saroyan |
[16:46] | Nothing. | 没了 |
[16:51] | Hey, Bones, I ran a check on S.T.C. | 嘿 Bones 我查了一下STC |
[16:54] | They’re part of the tinfoil hat squad. | 他们是锡箔帽子那一卦的 |
[16:56] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[16:57] | They wear tin little hats. | 他们戴着锡箔做的小帽子 |
[16:59] | Probably to keep aliens from controlling their minds. | 或许是为了外星人不控制他们的头脑 |
[17:01] | Oh. Schizophrenics? | 哦 精神分裂吗 |
[17:03] | It’s hard to believe that Colonel Howard was part of an organization like that. | 很难相信Howard上校是这种组织的成员 |
[17:07] | Do they have access to planes? | 他们有飞机吗 |
[17:09] | Access? Are you kidding me? | 有没有飞机 你开玩笑吧 |
[17:10] | They actually have a border patrol division. | 他们其实有个边界巡逻部门 |
[17:12] | ” Members fly their own private planes… | 成员们开自己的私人飞机 |
[17:14] | and do bimonthly sky patrols in search of U.F.O.’s. “ | 每两个月就去天上巡逻找不明飞行物 |
[17:17] | Do they file flight plans? | 他们上报飞行计划吗 |
[17:19] | Bones, you’re a genius. | Bones 你真是天才 |
[17:20] | Look, 2 nights ago, they had planes on U.F.O. patrol… | 瞧 两天前 他们有飞机巡逻 |
[17:23] | within spitting distance of where Colonel Howard’s body was found. | 就在Howard上校尸体被找到的地方附近 |
[17:33] | Look, we’re not a collection of kooks. | 我们不是一堆神经病 |
[17:36] | Just ordinary people with a mission to promote a friendly liaison with the visitors. | 我们就是普通人 愿意与外星游客发展友好关系 |
[17:40] | That’s quite a manifesto. | 野心不小 |
[17:42] | Until you’ve had an encounter, you couldn’t possibly understand. | 除非你亲眼见过 否则你不会相信的 |
[17:44] | You’ve been abducted? | 你被外星人绑架过吗 |
[17:46] | Multiple times. | 好几次了 |
[17:48] | Through hypnosis, I discovered that medical testing was done. | 通过催眠我发现他们在我身上做了医学实验 |
[17:51] | And follow-ups were required. | 随后需要回访 |
[17:53] | Are there any side effects from these medical procedures? | 这些医学实验有什么副作用吗 |
[17:57] | You mean like tin hats? | 你是指锡箔帽子吗 |
[17:59] | Paranoia, outbursts of anger, loss of connection with reality? | 偏执 易怒 无法认识现实之类的 |
[18:04] | You asked me to come. I’m here. | 你让我来的 我来了 |
[18:06] | I run a very successful aeronautics engineering company. | 我掌管一家非常成功的航空工业公司 |
[18:09] | I’m richer than God. | 我比上帝还有钱 |
[18:10] | Do I appear to have lost contact with reality? | 我看起来不能认识现实吗 |
[18:12] | Well, what about post-abduction syndrome? | 那么 绑架后精神障碍呢 |
[18:15] | Similar to post-traumatic stress disorder. | 跟创伤后精神障碍很相似 |
[18:17] | P.A.S. is very real. | 绑架后精神障碍是完全真实的 |
[18:19] | I admit to bouts with it. | 我经历过几次 |
[18:21] | Frankly, it’s one of my main motivators. | 坦率地说 这是我的一个主要的动力 |
[18:23] | When we meet the visitors face to face, | 当我们跟外星人面对面时 |
[18:25] | they will explain so many things to us. | 他们会解释很多事情 |
[18:27] | Including why you were taken. | 包括他们为什么绑架你 |
[18:29] | And why they put an implant in me only then to remove it. | 以及为什么在我身上放置植入物之后还取回了 |
[18:32] | Great. Do you, uh, know this guy? | 很棒 你认识这个人吗 |
[18:35] | Colonel Howard. Of course. | Howard上校 当然认识 |
[18:37] | So it’s true that you offered him a position with the S.T.C.? | 所以你真的给他在太空旅行联盟里提供了一个职位吗 |
[18:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:41] | As a method of bringing credibility to your organization? | 作为一个提升你们组织信用度的方式吗 |
[18:44] | Yes. But you have to understand, | 是的 但是你得了解 |
[18:45] | it was Colonel Howard who came to us. | 是Howard上校来找我们的 |
[18:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:49] | He wanted to pilot our suborbital flights. | 他想参加我们的亚轨道飞行 |
[18:52] | Till your spaceships were ready, | 在你的飞船准备好之前 |
[18:54] | he was gonna help you look for the U.F.O.’s? | 他帮助你们找不明飞行物吗 |
[18:57] | Laugh if you must, | 想笑就笑吧 |
[18:58] | but Cal didn’t think we were crazy. | 但是Cal不觉得我们是疯子 |
[19:00] | He’d seen something himself up there, you know? | 他在太空看到过一些东西 |
[19:03] | And he’s hardly the first. | 他可不是第一个看见东西的 |
[19:04] | Quite a few astronauts and military pilots have reported seeing evidence of the visitors. | 不少宇航员和军方飞行员都报告过外星人的蛛丝马迹 |
[19:08] | Colonel Howard told you this? | Howard上校告诉你的吗 |
[19:10] | Yes, he did. | 是的 |
[19:10] | So trust me, | 相信我 |
[19:12] | I would’ve been proud to have been the one to send Cal Howard back into space. | 我本会对把Cal Howard送回太空这事感到十分骄傲 |
[19:15] | Would’ve been? | 本会? |
[19:16] | He changed his mind 6 weeks ago. | 他6周前改变主意了 |
[19:19] | That didn’t make you a little angry? | 这不让你感到有点生气吗 |
[19:22] | No, not angry. | 不 不是生气 |
[19:24] | Disappointed. | 是失望 |
[19:25] | Great. Then you wouldn’t object to my partner and I taking a look at your fleet of planes? | 好 那你不反对我的搭档和我去看看你的飞行航队吧 |
[19:29] | No, not at all. | 一点不反对 |
[19:30] | Why do you think Colonel Howard changed his mind? | 你认为Howard上校为什么改变主意了 |
[19:33] | They got to him… | 他们说服他了 |
[19:35] | through his wife, I believe. | 我认为是通过他妻子 |
[19:36] | ” They”? | 他们是谁 |
[19:37] | The agency. | 航天局 |
[19:39] | They can be very persuasive. | 他们很有说服力 |
[19:41] | Persuasive? | 什么说服力 |
[19:42] | In my opinion, | 我认为 |
[19:43] | the agency would rather have Cal die… | 航天局宁可让Cal死了 |
[19:45] | than have him announce to the world he’d seen a visitor. | 也不想让他向世界承认他看见过外星人 |
[19:51] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[19:52] | The agency loved Cal. | 航天局可喜欢Cal了 |
[19:53] | They valued him. | 他们珍视他 |
[19:54] | Why didn’t you tell us about S.T.C.? | 你怎么没告诉我们太空旅行联盟的事 |
[19:57] | Because it’s embarrassing. | 因为很丢人 |
[19:59] | Cal wanted to get back into space so badly, | Cal太想回太空了 |
[20:01] | he would even listen to those crazy people. | 他连那些疯子的话都信 |
[20:03] | Did your husband see something up there? | 你丈夫在太空看到什么了吗 |
[20:05] | Yeah, something that made him sympathetic with Mr. Bahr’s organization? | 是的 一些能让他跟Mr. Bahr的组织共鸣的东西 |
[20:08] | Well, obviously you know that he did, | 很明显你知道他看到过 |
[20:10] | or he said he did. | 或者他说他看到过 |
[20:12] | And you doubted him? | 你怀疑他吗 |
[20:13] | It doesn’t really matter now, you know? | 现在这些都不重要了 |
[20:14] | That was 3 years ago. | 那是3年前 |
[20:16] | It was his last mission… | 他最后一次执行任务 |
[20:17] | and the agency explained it in such a way that Cal was satisfied. | 航天局解释这事的方式让Cal很满意 |
[20:21] | Look, it’s important we know the truth, Mrs. Howard. | 知道真相对我们很重要 Mrs. Howard |
[20:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:25] | Because what I’ve seen, | 因为据我观察 |
[20:26] | your husband was a man of principle. | 你的丈夫是个有原则的人 |
[20:28] | And if he saw something, | 如果他看到了什么 |
[20:28] | he wouldn’t just back down to save his career with the agency… | 他不会为了个人事业与航天局同流合污的 |
[20:32] | even if his wife begged him to. | 即使他的太太求他 |
[20:38] | He insisted on filing an official report. | 他坚持要起草正式的报告 |
[20:41] | He wouldn’t withdraw it. | 他不愿意撤回 |
[20:43] | They asked him to? | 他们让他撤回吗 |
[20:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:44] | But he stuck by his story. | 但是他坚持他的观点 |
[20:46] | They weren’t happy with him. | 他们对他不太满意 |
[20:48] | But like I said, that’s ancient history. | 但是就像我说的 那已经过去很久了 |
[20:54] | Cal’s friend knew about the S. T.C. | Cal的朋友知道太空旅行联盟的事 |
[20:56] | His wife knew. Maybe the agency did as well. | 他太太也知道 也许航天局也会知道 |
[20:58] | So they killed him by tossing him out of an airplane? | 所以他们把他扔出飞机杀了他吗 |
[21:00] | That field is less than a mile from the coastline. | 那个区域离海岸只有不到一英里 |
[21:04] | Obviously, they were aiming at the ocean and they missed. | 显然他们想把他扔海里没瞄准 |
[21:06] | The question is why. | 问题是为什么 |
[21:07] | I mean, it’s a big ocean, right? | 我是说 海挺大的 对吧 |
[21:09] | There has to be a reason. | 肯定有个原因 |
[21:10] | Maybe it wasn’t a U.F.O. that Cal saw. | 或许Cal看见的不是不明飞行物 |
[21:13] | – Ah. – He could’ve seen something else. | – 啊 – 他可能看见的是别的什么东西 |
[21:15] | Oh, yeah, like a death beam or a space baby. | 哦 没错 像是死亡射线或者太空宝宝 |
[21:18] | I was thinking more along the lines of a spy satellite or experimental technology. | 我在想也许是间谍卫星或者实验性高科技 |
[21:23] | Maybe the agency was afraid… | 也许航天局是害怕 |
[21:25] | that Cal was sharing sensitive information with the S.T.C. | Cal把敏感信息跟太空旅行联盟分享 |
[21:28] | Well, regardless, our government does not kill people. Okay, Bones? | 无论如何 我们政府不杀人 好吗 Bones |
[21:33] | You were a sniper. | 你以前是狙击手 |
[21:34] | Wasn’t it our government who sent you to kill people? | 我们的政府不就是派你去杀人的吗 |
[21:40] | Just saying. | 就是提一下 |
[21:50] | Mmm! Something smells good. | 闻起来好香 |
[21:51] | Help yourself. | 请自便 |
[22:00] | Those definitely human bones? | 那些肯定是人类骨骼吗 |
[22:02] | Because apparently, there are a few types of aliens- races, if you will. | 因为据说有不少种外星人种族的 如果你承认的话 |
[22:06] | One is quite reptilian, widely known as Greys. | 其中一种像爬行动物的 一般大众称为小灰人 |
[22:08] | Definitely human. | 肯定是人类 |
[22:10] | Another’s bone structure’s more amphibian. | 另一种骨骼结构更两栖 |
[22:12] | These bones are as human as you are. | 这些骨头跟你的是同一种 |
[22:14] | If you only knew how irony-packed that is. | 你要是知道这话听起来多讽刺就好了 |
[22:18] | It’s a joke. | 开个玩笑 |
[22:20] | Don’t you be coming around to boil me in the middle of the night. | 你不会半夜过来把我煮了吧 |
[22:23] | There’s a strange callus formation on his right femoral head. | 他的右侧股骨头上形成了奇怪的愈合 |
[22:27] | Also, bone marrow edema in the same spot. | 另外 骨髓在同一个位置有水肿 |
[22:31] | Healing from a fracture? | 骨折愈合吗 |
[22:32] | No. | 不是 |
[22:32] | It’s some kind of tuberous cortical defect. | 这是种结节皮质缺陷 |
[22:35] | I’ve never seen anything like this before. | 我从没见过这样的情况 |
[22:38] | Now you’re freaking me out. | 现在你有点吓到我了 |
[22:40] | I have to get Dr. Brennan to take a look at this. | 我得让Dr. Brennan过来看看 |
[22:42] | It looks like he was in the initial stages of osteonecrosis. | 看起来像是初级的股骨头坏死 |
[22:47] | What did you get from the tox screen? | 你从毒物检测中发现了什么吗 |
[22:49] | Excess levels of vitamins “D,” ” K,” ” E,” ” A,” and ” C”… | 大量维生素D K E A还有C |
[22:55] | along with glutamine peptides and creatine monohydrate. | 还有谷氨酰胺缩聚酸和一元肌酸 |
[22:59] | All the supplements he was taking before his last space mission. | 他上次太空任务前补充的所有营养物质 |
[23:02] | There’s something odd about the texture of this bone. | 他的骨骼质地有点奇怪 |
[23:04] | Leucine, isoleucine and valine. | 亮氨酸 异亮氨酸 缬氨酸 |
[23:08] | He foresaw going back into space. | 他预见到自己要回到太空了 |
[23:10] | This is not bone. | 这不是骨头 |
[23:12] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[23:13] | A callus has formed over some kind of thick, porous substance. | 某种愈合组织形成了一些多空且厚的物质 |
[23:17] | Careful. | 小心 |
[23:19] | It’s an implant of some kind. | 这是种植入物 |
[23:21] | I never saw anything on the X-rays. | 我在X光上可没看见这个 |
[23:24] | How could that not show up on X-rays? | 这怎么没在X光上显示出来呢 |
[23:28] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是什么 |
[23:34] | Zoantharia of the order Sclerotinia. | 花珊瑚类核盘霉 |
[23:37] | Sclerotinia has a calcium carbonate exoskeleton… | 核盘霉是一种碳酸钙外骨骼 |
[23:41] | with a porosity similar to human bone. | 跟人类骨骼一样有多孔结构 |
[23:43] | Which would make it biocompatible. | 这使其有了生物兼容性 |
[23:44] | So it wouldn’t show up on X-rays. | 所以X光上看不见 |
[23:46] | Wait. So this is coral, | 等等 所以这是珊瑚 |
[23:48] | like from a reef? | 像珊瑚礁那种吗 |
[23:49] | Suspended in a biphasic hydroxylapatite calcium phosphate coating. | 包裹在生物相的羟基磷酸钙里面 |
[23:53] | Theoretically, the calcium from the exoskeleton would grow… | 理论上 这种外骨骼钙可以生长 |
[23:56] | hopefully overcoming the loss of his degenerating bone. | 有希望补充他退化的骨组织 |
[24:00] | Then this attachment would be- | 那么这个外接的是 |
[24:02] | An electromagnetic device implanted to accelerate growth. | 一个用来加速生长的电磁装置 |
[24:05] | So it’s a combination of human and alien technology. | 所以这是人类和外星人的科技混合成果 |
[24:08] | Don’t say that to Booth. | 别跟Booth这么说 |
[24:10] | But if that’s the case… | 但是如果真的是这样的话 |
[24:11] | then all the vitamins and amino acids he was loaded up with… | 那么他吃下的那些维生素和氨基酸 |
[24:14] | were mainly to ward off infection. | 主要是为了对抗感染 |
[24:16] | And he’d need them too. | 他也需要那些营养品 |
[24:17] | Bone marrow’s highly susceptible. | 骨髓非常容易感染 |
[24:19] | This is a very risky procedure. | 这是很高风险的操作 |
[24:21] | I gotta say it. | 我必须得说 |
[24:23] | Frank Olson Frank Olson. | |
[24:24] | He was a U.S. Army scientist in the ’50s… | 他是个50年代的美军科学家 |
[24:27] | and an unwitting participant in Project MK-ULTRA. | 不知情地参与了MK-ULTRA计划 |
[24:30] | They said he committed suicide, | 官方说他是自杀了 |
[24:31] | but an exhumation 45 years later proved he was murdered. | 但是45年之后尸检证实他是被谋杀的 |
[24:35] | You need more. | 你需要更多 |
[24:36] | Project Paperclip, MK-Artichoke. | 曲别针工程 MK-Artichoke工程 |
[24:39] | And who could forget Tuskegee? | 不要忘了塔斯基吉 |
[24:40] | The government experiments on people, | 政府在人身上做实验 |
[24:42] | and then abandons them or worse. | 然后抛弃了他们或者更甚 |
[24:44] | What’s the point of this experiment? | 这种实验是什么目的 |
[24:45] | The main obstacle to long-term space travel is bone demineralization. | 长期太空旅行最大的障碍就是骨退化 |
[24:49] | If the space program could overcome this one effect… | 如果太空署能克服这个困难 |
[24:53] | their funding would triple overnight. | 他们能拿到的经费一天就会翻三倍的 |
[24:55] | Well, there you go. | 好吧 很明确了 |
[24:57] | Experimental program for deep space fails… | 深入太空实验失败了 |
[24:59] | and the evidence has to be gotten rid of. | 证据必须被销毁 |
[25:01] | By tossing it from a plane? | 从飞机上往下扔的办法吗 |
[25:03] | Why not just have the visitors toss him into the sun? | 为什么不直接让外星人把他扔到太阳上去呢 |
[25:06] | That… is a good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[25:07] | No, it’s not. | 不 并不是 |
[25:08] | Sometimes when people try to cover things up, | 有时候人们想要掩盖事情 |
[25:10] | it goes wrong. | 但是掩盖得不好 |
[25:11] | That’s all. | 就这样而已 |
[25:12] | First thing we should do is find out the source of this technology. | 首先我们要做的是找到这种科技的来源 |
[25:19] | Colonel Reed was Cal’s commanding officer on 3 missions. | Reed上校是Cal三个任务的指挥官 |
[25:22] | So you were the person to whom he reported the U.F.O. sighting? | 所以你是他关于看到不明飞行物的汇报对象吗 |
[25:25] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 哦天呐 |
[25:27] | You see what happens? | 你看见发生了什么吗 |
[25:27] | You people get all secretive about things and- | 你们总是保密 |
[25:30] | What Cal saw was space junk. | Cal看见的就是太空垃圾 |
[25:33] | It was satellite parts, a discarded hatch, a screwdriver. | 就是卫星碎片 被抛弃的舱门 螺丝刀 |
[25:37] | That information isn’t cleared. | 这信息不明确 |
[25:38] | Sounded like more than a screwdriver. | 听起来不只是个螺丝刀 |
[25:40] | Well, it wasn’t. | 不是 |
[25:41] | Cal just thought we should be able to explain… | Cal只是觉得我们应该能解释 |
[25:43] | why it was whizzing around space at 25,000 miles an hour. | 为什么它以25000英里每小时的速度绕着太空旋转 |
[25:46] | And that’s all. | 就这样而已 |
[25:47] | Was Colonel Howard in a cast recently? | Howard上校最近打过石膏吗 |
[25:51] | Last winter. | 去年冬天 |
[25:52] | Said he broke his leg parasailing in the Caribbean. | 据说他在加勒比海玩水上降落伞的时候摔断了腿 |
[25:54] | All of our astronauts suffer from brittle bones. | 宇航员们的骨头都很脆弱 |
[25:57] | I stepped off a ladder once, | 我有一次从梯子上下来 |
[25:58] | and my tibia snapped like a twig. | 大腿就像枯枝一样断了 |
[26:00] | Why do you ask? | 你问这个做什么 |
[26:01] | Because of this. | 因为这个 |
[26:03] | We found it in Colonel Howard’s leg. | 我们在Howard上校的腿里找到了这个 |
[26:05] | We think it’s designed to counteract the effects of osteonecrosis. | 我们认为这是设计出来抵抗骨退化的 |
[26:09] | Experimental surgery on one of our astronauts? | 在我们宇航员身上实验吗 |
[26:12] | Absolutely not. | 肯定不行啊 |
[26:13] | Our efforts to counter bone loss are limited… | 我们的抵抗骨退化的方案作用都很有限 |
[26:16] | to strength and resistance training and supplements. | 主要是针对力量和耐力的训练 加强营养 |
[26:18] | I trust you have documentation? | 你有文件记录吧 |
[26:22] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[26:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:26] | Colonel? | 上校 |
[26:28] | Have you ever seen anything? | 你看见过什么吗 |
[26:31] | Any screwdrivers up there? | 螺丝刀什么的 |
[26:33] | There’s an awful lot up there to see, Doctor. | 博士 我看见过很多东西 |
[26:36] | The trick is not to let it cloud your judgment. | 重点是别让这些影响了你的判断 |
[26:38] | Did it ever cloud Cal’s? | 那些影响了Cal的判断吗 |
[26:39] | Never. Not once. | 不 一次也没有 |
[26:41] | And yet he wanted to go back into space so badly… | 但是他还是非常想要回到太空去 |
[26:45] | in spite of the physical damage it had caused him, the pain he was in. | 尽管太空旅行造成了他身体上的伤害和痛苦 |
[26:49] | Let me show you something. | 我给你们看点东西 |
[26:52] | You see this? | 看见了吗 |
[26:54] | That’s me. | 那是我 |
[26:55] | And that there, that’s Cal. | 那是Cal |
[26:57] | 20 minutes I spent out there that day… | 那天我在外太空待了20分钟 |
[26:59] | and it is the last thing I think about every night. | 我每天晚上躺在床上想的都是这个 |
[27:02] | I can imagine. | 我能想象 |
[27:03] | No. All due respect, you really can’t. | 不 没有别的意思 但是你真的不能想象 |
[27:06] | This was the best moment of my life, counting marriage, kids, everything. | 那是我一生中最棒的时刻 包括婚姻孩子一切在内 |
[27:11] | I’m not saying that’s good or right… | 我不是说这是好事或者是对的 |
[27:13] | but I do know it was the same for Cal… | 但是我知道对Cal来说也一样 |
[27:15] | for all of us who went up there. | 对我们每个去过太空的人都一样 |
[27:17] | And we would do anything we could to get back. | 如果能再去一次让我们做什么都行 |
[27:23] | This coral’s growth was aided artificially. | 珊瑚的生长是人工干预了的 |
[27:25] | It was seeded with resin beads on glass plates. | 它和松香颗粒一起被种在玻璃平台上 |
[27:29] | Which makes it rare enough to trace to a pharmaceutical supply house… | 这种特殊方法可以追溯 |
[27:32] | based in Geneva, Switzerland. | 它们来自瑞士日内瓦一家医疗用品公司 |
[27:33] | I searched the literature. | 我查了文献 |
[27:35] | There’s a number of clinics and researchers working on bone replacement. | 有些诊所和研究者在做骨置换 |
[27:38] | The doctor most likely to have performed this procedure on our victim | 最有可能给被害人实施这个手术的 |
[27:42] | is Dr. Henry Pascal. | 是Henry Pascal医生 |
[27:43] | In Switzerland? | 在瑞士吗 |
[27:44] | Based in Bethesda, with a clinic in Haiti. | 在Bethesda 海地的一家诊所 |
[27:47] | Plus | 另外 |
[27:48] | he worked for the Space Agency until 1998. | 他在太空局工作到1998年 |
[27:51] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[27:51] | He lost his funding and turned to the private sector. | 他失去了研究经费然后接受了私人资助 |
[27:54] | Namely, the Space Travel Coalition. | 具体说 太空旅行联盟的资助 |
[27:57] | The foil hat squad funds this guy? | 小锡帽们资助了这个人 |
[28:00] | Booth is gonna love that. | Booth会喜欢听到这事的 |
[28:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:03] | Because he doesn’t believe in coincidences. | 因为他不相信巧合 |
[28:08] | Cal wasn’t on vacation when he hurt his leg. | Cal弄伤腿的时候不是在度假 |
[28:10] | He was in Haiti for a convention. | 他是去海地参加一个会议 |
[28:16] | No. | 不 |
[28:17] | Please, what-what’s going on? | 拜托 到底怎么了 |
[28:20] | We found evidence in your husband’s remains… | 我们在你丈夫的遗体中发现了一些证据 |
[28:22] | that he underwent an experimental surgery in Haiti. | 证明他在海地参与了一个实验性的手术 |
[28:26] | What kind of experimental surgery? | 什么手术 |
[28:28] | To replace his bone loss. | 治疗他的骨退化 |
[28:30] | Does that sound like him? | 听起来像他会做的事吗 |
[28:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:32] | Was it like your husband to keep it a secret from you? | 你丈夫会对你保密什么吗 |
[28:36] | Yes. | 会的 |
[28:38] | Cal wouldn’t want me to worry. | Cal不想让我担心 |
[28:44] | Cal Howard’s skeleton before… | Cal Howard的骨骼 |
[28:48] | and after he fell to Earth. | 在他坠落前后的对比 |
[28:52] | Every bone showed trauma. | 每块骨头都有损伤 |
[28:55] | His clothing before… | 他的衣服 |
[29:00] | and after he fell to Earth. | 坠落前后的对比 |
[29:02] | Ripped. Every seam pulled apart. | 撕裂了 每条缝线都被撕裂开 |
[29:05] | If I make the clothing translucent… | 如果我把衣服变得半透明 |
[29:11] | we can see that some of the clothing damage lines up with the trauma to his skeleton. | 就能看见有些衣服的损坏处与骨骼损伤可以对应上 |
[29:15] | And if you isolate the bone damage caused by a device capable… | 如果把由于凶器带来的骨骼伤分离出来 |
[29:19] | of making robust cuts in a linear path- | 凶器应该是一种可以造成线性伤害的东西 |
[29:21] | The guy was chopped. | 他是被砍的 |
[29:23] | Chopped? | 砍吗 |
[29:24] | Yeah. Clothing damage, flesh wounds- | 是的 衣服损坏 组织受伤 |
[29:26] | Bone damage. | 骨骼损伤 |
[29:28] | He was chopped. | 他是被砍的 |
[29:29] | Ange, tonight, | Ange 今天晚上 |
[29:31] | you and me, | 咱们俩 八点 |
[29:32] | reservations at Les Deux Copains, 8:00. | Deux Copains预约好了 |
[29:34] | Wow. Fancy. | 哇哦 高大上 |
[29:36] | Suit-and-gown fancy, baby. So leave your mukluks at home. | 西装晚礼服那么高大上 亲爱的 别穿毛靴子 |
[29:39] | What’s the occasion? | 什么场合 |
[29:40] | An ax or a hatchet or a machete make sharp, well-defined cuts. | 一把斧头或者小斧子或者长刀造成了锐利的切割面 |
[29:43] | These edges are abraded. | 这些边缘有擦伤 |
[29:45] | This our guy? | 这是咱们的受害者吗 |
[29:46] | – Hey, do aliens use any weapons resembling a- – A broadsword? | – 嘿 外星人用不用什么武器长得像… – 宽剑吗 |
[29:51] | How about a light saber? | 光剑那样的吗 |
[29:52] | No. Those can cut through any known substance. | 不 光剑能够切割任何物体 |
[29:54] | The victim would’ve been completely dismembered. | 被害人肯定会被分尸的 |
[29:56] | If they existed, Zack. | 如果光剑存在的话 Zack |
[29:59] | Makeup, hair done, high heels- the whole enchilada. | 化妆 弄头发 高跟鞋 整套都要有 |
[30:03] | Only whatever’s French for enchilada. | 法国那种整套都要 |
[30:06] | No mukluks. | 不穿毛靴子 |
[30:07] | Got it. | 我知道了 |
[30:13] | Dr. Pascal, Colonel Calvin Howard is dead. | Pascal医生 Calvin Howard上校去世了 |
[30:18] | Not because of anything I did. | 肯定不是因为我死的 |
[30:20] | Wow. Didn’t even blink. | 哇 都没眨眼 |
[30:21] | Colonel Howard sought me out. | Howard上校找上的我 |
[30:24] | May I know how he died? | 我能知道他的死因吗 |
[30:25] | Let’s just say it was a really bad fall. | 这么说吧 摔了很惨的一下 |
[30:27] | And what’s this got to do with me? | 那跟我有什么关系 |
[30:29] | Was your procedure a success? | 你的手术成功吗 |
[30:31] | How do you define success? | 你怎么定义成功 |
[30:32] | Just answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[30:34] | That’s actually a fair question. | 这问题其实挺好 |
[30:36] | The results were heartening. | 成果很令人激动 |
[30:38] | There were extremely painful calluses growing over your implant. | 在你的植入物上形成了一些很痛的愈合组织 |
[30:41] | I’d very much like to see that. | 我很想看看 |
[30:42] | And there was no indication of an actual reversal of necrosis. | 没什么能证明骨退化的变好 |
[30:46] | The calluses were part of the healing process. | 那些愈合组织是治疗的一部分 |
[30:48] | See, coral resorption is slow | 珊瑚吸收很慢 |
[30:50] | but effective as a scaffold for osteoprogenitor cells. | 但是作为骨细胞形成的框架很有效 |
[30:53] | Incorporating the electrode was speeding the process. | 加上电极的作用可以加速这个过程 |
[30:57] | In my opinion, Cal was only months away from having mature lamellar bone. | 我认为 Cal再过几个月就能有成熟的板层骨了 |
[31:01] | No way to know for sure now. Right? | 没什么办法能真正知道了 不是吗 |
[31:03] | Correct. | 是的 |
[31:04] | Probably to your benefit to terminate your experiment before it went wrong. | 或许在实验失败之前把实验对象杀了对你来说有利 |
[31:07] | Keep those venture capitalists on the edge of their seats. | 让那些给你投资的投资人保持兴奋 |
[31:11] | You think I- I pushed Colonel Howard off a ladder? | 你觉得 是我把Howard上校推下了梯子吗 |
[31:14] | Or out of an airplane. | 或者推下了飞机 |
[31:19] | Look, you can have all my data, my projections, everything. | 你可以拿走我的数据 分析 所有的东西 |
[31:23] | Colonel Howard goes on the next shuttle mission to repair the Lansing Telescope… | Howard上校要是能接受下一个空间任务维修兰星望远镜的话 |
[31:27] | I’m in every medical journal in the country. | 全国每家医学期刊都会报道我的 |
[31:30] | That mission’s a month away. | 那项任务就剩下一个月了 |
[31:32] | Would his body have been ready? | 他的身体到那时候能准备好吗 |
[31:34] | At the rate Cal was healing, I believe so. | 按照Cal复原的速度 我相信可以 |
[31:35] | Did anyone at the agency know about this? | 航天局的人知道这事吗 |
[31:38] | We were gonna petition them officially next month. | 我们本来打算下个月正式开始跟他们请愿 |
[31:42] | Look, you may not like me, | 你可能不喜欢我 |
[31:43] | but I was his savior | 但是我是他的救星 |
[31:44] | and he was mine. | 他也是我的 |
[31:47] | I didn’t kill Colonel Howard. | 我没杀Howard上校 |
[31:56] | – Somebody’s lying to us, right? – Yeah. | – 有人在对我们说谎 对吗 – 是的 |
[31:58] | Maybe everybody. | 也许每个人 |
[32:00] | Well, this is your strength. | 这是你的专长了 |
[32:01] | Reading people’s minds, telling when they’re lying. | 读心术 分辨人们是不是在说谎什么的 |
[32:03] | My strength? Wait a second. | 我的专长? 等等 |
[32:04] | The trouble is- No, no. You haven’t given me anything… | 问题是 不对 你什么也没给我呢 |
[32:07] | that I can spring on the suspect to see how he reacts. | 我得有点什么东西去试探嫌疑犯看他们怎么反应 |
[32:09] | Like what? | 像是什么 |
[32:10] | Like a murder weapon. | 像是凶器 |
[32:11] | Or whether the poor bastard was dead before he hit the ground. | 或者可怜的被害人是不是在摔下来之前就死了 |
[32:14] | Zack and Angela say he was. | Zack和Angela说他是的 |
[32:15] | Well, that’s something. Dead how? | 好的 至少有点什么了 死因呢 |
[32:16] | Best guess right now, a broadsword. | 目前最好的猜测是宽剑 |
[32:18] | Broadsword? | 宽剑吗 |
[32:20] | Like King Arthur? | 像亚瑟王那样的吗 |
[32:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:22] | Broadsword? | 宽剑吗 |
[32:24] | You know what? Bones, I like the whole alien thing much better. | Bones 我更喜欢外星人的说法 |
[32:26] | Broadsword? | 宽剑 |
[32:27] | Where do you people come up with this stuff? | 哪儿有人还用这种东西 |
[32:29] | I didn’t say an actual broadsword. | 我没说就是宽剑 |
[32:31] | I said like a broadsword. | 我说像是宽剑 |
[32:33] | It was the closest analog I could access. | 这是最接近的比喻了 |
[32:35] | No traces from the weapon left on the bone? | 骨头上没有凶器的微粒吗 |
[32:37] | Traces are left when the weapon cuts deeply into the bone. | 微粒只在切割很深入骨头时有 |
[32:40] | Whatever this was wasn’t very sharp. | 这个凶器不是很锋利 |
[32:42] | Left nothing behind. | 什么也没留下 |
[32:44] | How about shape? | 形状如何 |
[32:45] | The pattern is consistent with sharp force trauma… | 形状就是锐利伤 |
[32:49] | from a curved blade approximately 65 millimeters thick. | 来自65毫米厚的弧形刃 |
[32:52] | And if I am late for dinner, | 如果我没赶上晚饭 |
[32:53] | I will find whatever it is | 我会找到这个凶器 |
[32:55] | and I will hit you with it. | 然后我就用它打你 |
[32:58] | Wow. You-You look incredible. | 哇哦 你看起来太赞了 |
[33:00] | You really do. | 你真的是 |
[33:01] | You know what else I can tell just by looking at you? | 你知道我光看你能知道什么吗 |
[33:03] | You smell great. | 你闻起来很香 |
[33:04] | You cannot see smell. | 你看不见气味 |
[33:07] | The victim was struck 4 times. | 被害人被砍了四次 |
[33:09] | A glancing blow to the head, right humerus, thoracic and left femur. | 侧着砍向头 右臂 胸 左大腿 |
[33:13] | We couldn’t figure out in what order. | 我们不能判断砍伤的顺序 |
[33:15] | It’s almost as though it was simultaneous. | 看起来几乎是同时发生的 |
[33:17] | – The blow to the head is what killed him. – Come on. | – 头上那一下要了他的命 – 拜托 |
[33:19] | 4 hits simultaneously with a broadsword? | 四处砍伤同时发生 还用的是一把宽剑吗 |
[33:21] | Was he attacked by the Knights of the Round Table? | 他是被圆桌骑士袭击了吗 |
[33:23] | 65 millimeters is too thick for a sword. | 65毫米对于宽剑来说太厚了 |
[33:26] | Did you estimate a velocity? | 你能预测一个速度吗 |
[33:27] | The blade was moving at a velocity of approximately 116 meters per second. | 刀刃移动的速度大概是116米每秒 |
[33:31] | What’s that in American? | 在美国那是多少 |
[33:32] | About 260 miles per hour. | 大概260英里每小时 |
[33:34] | All right, look. I’m no expert in broadswords, | 好吧 我不是宽剑的专家 |
[33:36] | but I do know- | 但是我知道 |
[33:37] | I know what happened! | 我知道发生了什么了 |
[33:39] | How fast does a propeller turn? | 螺旋桨能转多快 |
[33:41] | At full speed, the tips approach the speed of sound. | 全速的话 尖端大概是声速 |
[33:43] | But Howard exits the airplane in flight. | 但是Howard在航行中离开了飞机 |
[33:46] | The propeller is ahead of him and pulling away. | 螺旋桨在他的前面 然后就拉走了 |
[33:48] | How could he come into contact with it? | 他是怎么碰到的 |
[33:50] | There are pusher propellers. | 有推进的螺旋桨 |
[33:51] | It didn’t happen in the air. | 不是在空中发生的 |
[33:52] | He was pushed into a propeller? | 他被推向了一个螺旋桨吗 |
[33:55] | He would’ve turned into steak tartar. | 他会变成牛排酱的 |
[33:57] | Scratch one item off the menu tonight. | 今天晚上不能吃牛排了 |
[33:59] | Not if the plane was idling. | 要是飞机停着呢就不会 |
[34:01] | Propeller speeds would decrease to a thousand or so R.P.M.’s. | 螺旋桨的速度会降低到大概1000转每分钟左右 |
[34:04] | – Let’s go. – Where? | – 走吧 – 去哪儿 |
[34:05] | To look for a dented propeller. Come on. | 去找一个损坏了的螺旋桨 走吧 |
[34:07] | Which you do not need me for. | 你不需要我干这个吧 |
[34:13] | Hey. You’re right. Here they come. | 嘿 你说的对 他们来了 |
[34:15] | I hope you have another warrant. | 我希望你们又弄来了搜查令 |
[34:19] | This is for the, uh- the hangar, | 这个是给机库的 |
[34:21] | but not the individual planes. | 不是单独飞机 |
[34:22] | Then why are your people looking at propellers? | 那为什么你的人在看螺旋桨 |
[34:24] | Because the warrant includes anything that is in plain sight. | 因为搜查令包括了每个平地视线内的东西 |
[34:27] | ” Plane” sight. | 机库内能看见 |
[34:30] | Get it? | 懂了吗 |
[34:30] | It’s a pun. | 是个双关(平地和飞机是同音) |
[34:31] | Yeah. This is not the only hangar we’ll be checking out. | 是的 我们不光会检查机库 |
[34:33] | What plane are you looking for specifically? | 你们具体想检查哪种飞机 |
[34:37] | We’ll know it when we see it. | 我们看到就会知道的 |
[34:38] | We believe that Colonel Howard was struck by a propeller. | 我们相信Howard上校被一个螺旋桨击中过 |
[34:41] | We’re looking for blood stains using alternate light sources. | 我们在用不同光源找血迹 |
[34:45] | You think Cal walked into a propeller? | 你说Cal走进了一个螺旋桨吗 |
[34:47] | No way he makes a bonehead move like that. | 他不会做这么冒险的事情的 |
[34:49] | We surmise he was pushed. | 我们认为他是被推进去的 |
[34:51] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[34:52] | Here he was, this great guy. | 他是个特别好的人 |
[34:54] | But he was a liability to one of you. | 但是他对你们中的一个来说是个负担 |
[34:57] | One of us? | 我们中的一个吗 |
[34:58] | Somebody wanted him dead. | 有人想让他死 |
[34:59] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[35:01] | If it turned out Cal was able to reverse his bone loss… | 如果Cal真能治好他的骨退化 |
[35:03] | would you put him on the next shuttle? | 你会考虑让他去下一个任务吗 |
[35:05] | You know, the one to repair the Lansing Telescope again. | 你知道 就是再次去修理兰星望远镜的那个 |
[35:08] | Colonel Adams is slated for that mission. | Adams上校被指定去完成那个任务 |
[35:10] | Colonel Reed? | Reed上校 |
[35:11] | Well, Cal would be my first choice, yes. | 但是Cal将会是我的第一选择 没错 |
[35:13] | All due respect, James, | 没有恶意 James |
[35:15] | but why send the student when the teacher can go? | 但是如果老师能去我为什么要让学生去呢 |
[35:17] | Look, I take no offense. | 我不认为这是冒犯 |
[35:19] | Cal was the best. | Cal是最棒的 |
[35:20] | Dr. Brennan, Agent Booth. | Dr. Brennan Booth探员 |
[35:25] | Blood. A lot of it. | 血 很多血 |
[35:26] | It was washed down this drain here. | 被冲到了这个下水道这里 |
[35:28] | High-pressure hose. | 高压水枪 |
[35:29] | Can you tell which plane’s propeller may have done this? | 能告诉我们哪个飞机螺旋桨造成的吗 |
[35:32] | Not within the parameters of the current warrant. | 不在目前搜查令的范围里 |
[35:34] | Some of these planes have covers on the propellers, | 有些飞机的螺旋桨被盖住了 |
[35:36] | so we can’t see if they’re damaged. | 我们看不见它们是否受损 |
[35:38] | That is your plane, isn’t it, James? | 那是你的飞机吗 James |
[35:44] | Take it off. | 摘下来 |
[35:46] | Take off the cover, James. | 摘下来 James |
[35:49] | I respectfully decline. | 我拒绝 没有恶意 |
[35:51] | It’s not his plane. It’s the agency’s. | 那不是他的飞机 是航天局的 |
[35:58] | A propeller like that wouldn’t get you very far. | 这样的螺旋桨可不能把你带到很远的地方了 |
[36:00] | Certainly not over the water. | 肯定不能飞到海上了 |
[36:02] | Which is why you had to dump Cal’s body short of the ocean. | 这就是你把Cal的尸体丢在岸边的原因 |
[36:07] | Booth Booth! Booth! | |
[36:09] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这不太对 |
[36:10] | The whole thing would take at least 2 people. | 整件事情需要至少两个人完成 |
[36:13] | Putting the body in the plane, | 把尸体抬到飞机上 |
[36:14] | cleaning up the blood, shoving the body out of the plane. | 清理血迹 把尸体从飞机上推下去 |
[36:17] | Who are you protecting? | 你在保护谁 |
[36:38] | Mrs. Howard? Is Colleen here? | Mrs. Howard Colleen在这儿吗 |
[36:42] | Colleen came to see me off. | Colleen来看我 |
[36:44] | Saw me talking to Cal. | 看见我跟Cal说话 |
[36:47] | He was telling me that he was going to be okay in time for the mission. | 他说他可以接受下一个太空任务了 |
[36:51] | He was sharing good news. | 他在分享好消息 |
[36:54] | But it wasn’t good, | 但是那不是好消息 |
[36:57] | not to me. | 对我来说不是 |
[37:00] | She slapped him. | 她打了他一个嘴巴 |
[37:02] | That’s all. | 就这样而已 |
[37:03] | Because she loves me. | 因为她爱我 |
[37:06] | She knew what it meant to me not to go up. | 她知道那意味着我不能去了 |
[37:10] | Cal took a step back. | Cal后退了一步 |
[37:12] | Just one. | 就一步 |
[37:15] | He fell back into the propeller. | 他掉进螺旋桨里了 |
[37:17] | Why didn’t you just say it was an accident? | 你为什么不说这是个意外呢 |
[37:20] | I don’t know. We panicked. | 我不知道 我们慌了 |
[37:22] | I mean, would they believe us? | 我是说 他们会相信我们吗 |
[37:23] | Would they understand? | 他们会理解吗 |
[37:24] | Would you ever get into space? | 你还能去太空吗 |
[37:31] | It happened because my friend shared good news with me… | 这一切都只因为我的朋友跟我分享好消息 |
[37:35] | and because my wife loves me. | 我妻子爱我 |
[37:40] | I’m a blessed man. | 我是个幸运的人 |
[38:33] | How-How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[38:35] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[38:36] | It’s a good meal. | 这是一顿好饭 |
[38:38] | Nice bottle of wine. | 好酒 |
[38:40] | You feeling loving? | 你感到爱了吗 |
[38:43] | You didn’t need to do all of this to get me in a loving mood. | 你不用做这些让我来感到爱 |
[38:46] | I don’t mean in that way. | 我说的不是这个 |
[38:49] | I am madly in love with you, Angela. | 我疯狂地爱着 Angela |
[38:52] | You-You are the most amazing woman that I have ever met. | 你是我见过的最不可思议的女人 |
[38:56] | My life is so much better since we- | 我的生活变得好太多了 自从我们 |
[39:00] | Oh, my God. | 哦天呐 |
[39:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:03] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你要跟我分手吗 |
[39:05] | Why would I get you all dressed up for dinner just to break up? | 我为什么会让你穿得这么美带你去吃饭然后跟你分手 |
[39:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:12] | Because you’re- | 因为你 |
[39:14] | I’m not thinking straight. Go ahead. | 我没想清楚 继续 |
[39:16] | You know, I had this all laid out in my mind. | 你知道吗 我都在脑子里演练好了 |
[39:19] | You are an upsetting woman. | 你是个扫兴的女人 |
[39:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:23] | Please, go ahead. | 请吧 继续 |
[39:36] | I believe that if 2 people care enough for each other | 我相信如果两个人足够在乎彼此 |
[39:38] | the rest of the world disappears to them. | 剩下的世界对他们来说就消失了 |
[39:42] | I feel that when I’m with you. | 跟你在一起我能感到这一点 |
[39:52] | I’m prepared to put you ahead of me for the rest of my life. | 我准备好把你列入我的余生里了 |
[39:56] | Angela Montenegro Angela Montenegro, | |
[40:00] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[40:14] | Dear man, | 亲爱的 |
[40:17] | good heart. | 好心的 |
[40:20] | No. | 不 |
[40:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:26] | I didn’t do it right again. | 我又没做对 |
[40:28] | But- How- | 但是 怎么 |
[40:31] | Oh, you’re not gonna tell me. | 哦 你不会告诉我的 |
[40:33] | I don’t know, Hodgins. | 我不知道 Hodgins |
[40:35] | If I knew, I would tell you. | 如果我知道 我会告诉你的 |
[40:37] | But when you ask me, I have to have this- | 但是当你问我的时候 我必须有一种 |
[40:41] | this feeling. | 一种感觉 |
[40:43] | It has to be- | 必须得 |
[40:50] | I’ll know it when it happens. | 当它来的时候我会知道的 |
[40:51] | And I hope you won’t stop trying. | 我希望你继续尝试 |
[40:54] | I don’t know if I should laugh, cry, or punch out the sommelier. | 我不知道我是该哭还是该笑还是该捶酒侍 |
[40:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:00] | I hope that you choose laugh. | 我希望你选择笑 |
[41:03] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[41:04] | I don’t either. | 我也不明白 |
[41:06] | Look, let’s just finish the dessert and go back to your place… | 咱们就吃完甜点回你家里去吧 |
[41:10] | and make love, | 滚个床单 |
[41:13] | and maybe it’ll come to me. | 也许我感觉就来了 |
[41:14] | While we make love? | 滚床单的时候吗 |
[41:15] | I said maybe. | 我说也许 |
[41:21] | But… you love me? | 但是 你爱我吧 |
[41:28] | More than you know. | 比你知道的要爱得多 |
[41:40] | Did you eat yet? | 你吃饭了吗 |
[41:41] | I said I’d wait. | 我说过我会等的 |
[41:45] | How did you know that James would tell me? | 你怎么知道James会告诉我 |
[41:48] | Man loves his wife. He may not be strong, but he has a conscience. | 他爱他妻子 他也许不强壮 但是他有良心 |
[41:52] | See, I- | 看吧 |
[41:54] | I can’t tell that stuff. | 我就不明白这些 |
[41:55] | And I can’t tell the difference between coral and bone. | 我也不明白珊瑚和骨头的区别 |
[41:57] | So I guess we make a great pair. Hey, speaking of marriage… | 所以我猜咱们是很好的一对 嘿 说到结婚 |
[42:01] | Hodgins is gonna propose to Angela tonight. | Hodgins今晚要跟Angela求婚 |
[42:03] | – Huh. – What? | – 哼 – 什么意思 |
[42:06] | I guess right now, it looks to me like marriage is having someone… | 我猜目前婚姻对我来说就是有个人 |
[42:09] | who will slap your enemies and then toss their dead bodies out of airplanes. | 愿意扇你的敌人一个嘴巴 然后把他们的尸体扔下飞机 |
[42:13] | Try not to mention that to Angela. | 别把这个想法告诉Angela |