时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Walk it back 3 meters. | 退后三米 |
[00:08] | Well, you should’ve worn gum boots. | 你应该穿雨鞋的 |
[00:10] | I’m fine, you know. I’m- I’m agile. | 我没事 我很灵活的 |
[00:14] | – So, Hodgins asked, uh, Angela to marry him. – Twice. | – 所以 Hodgins向Angela求婚了 – 两次 |
[00:19] | Whoa. And she, uh, turned him down both times. | 然后她两次都拒绝了他 |
[00:23] | – I heard all this from Angela. – Yeah, but did she tell you that he said that he was- | – 这些我听Angela讲过了 – 但是她有没有告诉你他说 |
[00:27] | he wasn’t gonna ask her to marry him? | 他不会再向她求婚了 |
[00:29] | – Yes. – And she said? | – 她告诉我了 – 那她说了什么 |
[00:32] | – ” I’d like to marry you. ” – Kind of sudden, Bones. Let me think about it. | – “我愿意嫁给你” – 有点突然啊 Bones 让我想想 |
[00:36] | What? No, Booth. That’s what Angela told Hodgins- | 不是 我是说这是Angela跟Hodgins说的话 |
[00:39] | – 2 lights over here! – You’re joking. | – 这里要两盏灯 – 你是在开玩笑啊 |
[00:43] | You know, a lot of psychologists say that | 很多心理学家认为开玩笑可以 |
[00:44] | jokes are the way we manifest our hidden desires. | 可以表现出我们隐藏的欲望 |
[00:47] | Yeah. Geez! | 啊我的天 |
[00:50] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | – 你还好吗 – 我很好 |
[00:52] | – What have we got? – Uh, during a foot pursuit last night… | – 这里是什么情况 – 在昨晚的追捕中 |
[00:55] | suspect tosses a knife into this muck in an effort to avoid incarceration. | 一个嫌犯因为不想坐牢将刀扔到这堆淤泥里 |
[00:58] | The effluent gets drained. We start finding stuff. | 污水被排干以后 我们就开始找到一些东西 |
[01:01] | Define ” stuff. “ | 都有些什么东西 |
[01:02] | Stuff- cell phones, guns, knives, crack vials- | 比如手机 刀和枪 装毒品的瓶子 |
[01:07] | Evidently, you wanna lose something in this vicinity, you toss it in here. | 很明显 这是这附近的人扔东西的好地方 |
[01:10] | Miscreants probably think it’s some sort of bottomless pit. | 这些歹徒可能觉得这是一个无底洞什么的吧 |
[01:12] | Does the word “concise” mean anything to you? | 准确这个词对你来说是没有任何意义吗 |
[01:15] | Uh, we found that. Concise enough? | 我们还找到了那个 够准确了吧 |
[01:25] | It’s small. | 好小 |
[01:28] | Is it a kid? | 是一个孩子吗 |
[01:30] | Female. Pelvic girdle and skull sutures suggest preadolescent. | 女性 骨盆的维度和面部结构说明是青春期前的儿童 |
[01:38] | – Child’s pencil case. – How long has she been dead? | – 是小孩子的笔盒 – 她死了多久了 |
[01:41] | – Does this freeze over in the winter? – Yeah. Solid. | – 这里冬天结冰吗 – 是的 而且结的很厚 |
[01:45] | It’s possible she was placed here as long ago as last fall. | 她有可能是在去年秋天被扔在这里的 |
[01:48] | – Cause of death? – Looks like a gunshot wound to the back of the head. | – 死因呢 – 你可以写由穿过头颅后部的子弹导致 |
[01:52] | – Can you guess the caliber? – Nothing larger than a .22. | – 目测子弹直径呢 – 不超过0.22 |
[01:55] | – Find any .22s? – 2 | – 你有找到口径0.22的枪吗 – 找到两把 |
[01:57] | All right. Let’s get an F.B.I. forensic team down here and search for bullet fragments. | 让FBI鉴证人员下来搜查一下有没有子弹碎片 |
[02:01] | I’ll go call it in right now. | 我现在就去 |
[02:11] | ” I love you. “ | 上面写着的是我爱你 |
[02:13] | You said that pedophiles can delude themselves into thinking they love their victims. | 你说过恋童癖者有时会认为自己爱上了受害者 |
[02:21] | Nice traditional church service. Very ecumenical. | 这个教堂很传统 很有基督教融合世界的派头 |
[02:25] | That’s great. As long as the reception makes Caligula blush. | 那很好啊 只要婚宴可以让卡利古拉脸红 |
[02:28] | Let’s hope he got his invitation. | 希望他能收到请柬 |
[02:32] | – Hey, what are those? – They were found in this case. | – 这些是什么 – 是在箱子里找到的东西 |
[02:35] | Probably belong to the victim. | 可能属于受害者 |
[02:36] | And these are water samples teeming with organisms. | 这些是充满有机物水样 |
[02:39] | I found an inordinately large number of dead fairy shrimp in the mud beneath the remains. | 我在里面和遗骸下的泥土中找到了很多死去的仙女虾 |
[02:44] | I will not make a ” clap for Tinker Bell” joke. | 我发誓我不会说关于小叮当的笑话 |
[02:49] | How’s about we not discuss child murder and our upcoming nuptials in the same conversation? | 我们还是别把婚礼跟儿童谋杀案放在一起讨论了 |
[02:53] | That’s a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[02:57] | Hey, do you want me to, uh, change my name? | 你想让我改姓吗 |
[03:02] | Do you want me to want you to change your name? | 你想让我让你改姓吗 |
[03:16] | Do you know what you’re looking at? | 你知道你在看什么吗 |
[03:19] | The neck bone… that’s connected to the shoulder bone. | 是和肩膀上的骨头连接起来的 脖子的骨头 |
[03:24] | There’s arthritic lipping here and here on the posterior dens. | 这里有关节炎造成骨表面的弯曲和齿状突起 |
[03:29] | – Arthritis. – For this to occur, she had to- she had to look up like this. | – 关节炎 – 她需要经常长时间向上看才会出现这样的情况 |
[03:35] | – Maybe she prayed a lot. – 4 to 6 hours a day? What did she want so badly? | – 可能她经常祈祷 – 她是想要什么东西 一天祈祷4-6个小时 |
[03:40] | Her father? | 可能她想见到她的父亲 |
[03:43] | – Hey, baby. – Dad. | – 嘿 宝贝 – 爸爸 |
[03:45] | – Booth. – Put your hands up. | – Booth – 把你的手举起来 |
[03:47] | – Booth! – I was hoping we could get a drink before this part. | – Booth – 我还希望我们走到这一步之前能一起喝点东西呢 |
[03:51] | Max Keenan, you’re under arrest as an escaped felon. | Max Keenan 作为一名在逃重罪犯 你被捕了 |
[03:54] | Okay. Then I guess that’s no on the drink, huh? | 哦好吧 所以我猜我是不能喝东西了对吧 |
[03:57] | – Bones, grab the cuffs out of my back pocket there. – No. | – Bones 拿一下我后面口袋里的手铐 – 不要 |
[03:59] | – What do you mean no? Bones. – It’s okay, baby. | – 你说不要是什么意思 – 没关系的 |
[04:01] | I don’t want to handcuff my own father. Plus, remember when he saved your life? | 我不想把我自己的父亲拷起来 而且你不记得他救了你一命吗 |
[04:05] | Just throw ’em over here. I’ll do it myself. | 把手铐扔过来 我自己把自己拷上就行了 |
[04:07] | He’s tellin’ me what to do. Put your hands on the wall. | 现在他居然还告诉我该怎么做 把手放在墙上 |
[04:10] | What- Dad, what are you doing here? | 爸 你在这干嘛 |
[04:12] | – I heard you were getting married. – What? No. | – 我听说你要结婚了呢 – 什么 没有啊 |
[04:15] | Angela’s getting married to Hodgins. Not me. | 是Angela要跟Hodgins结婚 不是我 |
[04:18] | Oh, the bug guy. Uh- Oh, that’s great. | 噢 那个虫男啊 也挺好啊 |
[04:21] | Will you shut up, please? Well- | 你能闭嘴吗 |
[04:24] | Long enough for me to Mirandize him. | 至少让我我可以向他宣读米兰达警告 |
[04:25] | ” You got the right to remain silent. ” Got it. We’ll talk more later. | 我知道 就是”你有权保持沉默”那套说辞 我们晚点再聊 |
[04:29] | Look, I’m sorry, Bones, but he killed the deputy director of the F.B.I. | Bones 我很抱歉 但他杀了FBI副局长 |
[04:32] | – I’m just doin’ my job. – It’s okay. | – 我是在做我的分内工作 – 我知道 |
[04:36] | – He’s right. – Kisses, baby. | – 他是对的 – 亲亲你 宝贝 |
[04:43] | Uh, sweetie, was that your dad? | 呃 亲爱的 那是你爸吗 |
[05:25] | What do you mean, that’s not Max Keenan? | 什么叫那不是Max Keenan |
[05:27] | Cher, you know that’s Max Keenan and I know that’s Max Keenan. | 亲爱的 我们都知道他就是 |
[05:31] | But to the rest of the world, that man is a hardworkin’ electrician… | 但对其他人来说 他是一个努力的电气技师 |
[05:34] | from Coos Bay, Oregon named Art McGregor. | 叫Art McGregor 来自俄勒冈库斯海湾 |
[05:36] | That electrician was a bank robber for 15 years and murdered 2 F.B.I. agents. | 他明明当了十五年的银行抢劫犯 他还杀了两个FBI探员 |
[05:40] | – Only one was still an agent at the time of his demise. – The guy was a deputy director. | – 只有其中一个在死的时候依旧是FBI探员 – 他可是副局长啊 |
[05:44] | And a crooked, murderin’ son of a bitch- not to speak ill of the dead. | 他还是一个腐败的杀人凶手呢 不是我故意要说死者的坏话 |
[05:48] | Driver’s license, credit cards, tax returns- | 驾照 信用卡 退税单 |
[05:52] | And this library card was issued 11 years ago. | 还有11年前注册的图书证 |
[05:55] | – Complete history? – Yes. | – 完美无缺的背景 – 对 |
[05:56] | We’ll keep diggin’, but, cher, I don’t know. | 我会继续找的 亲爱的 但我不知道… |
[05:59] | – I gotta cut that guy loose. – Legally speakin’… | – 我得放他走 – 从法律上说 |
[06:02] | that man is a law- abidin’, taxpayin’, fully certified, dues payin’ member… | 他是一个遵纪守法按时缴税的 |
[06:08] | – of the International Brotherhood of- – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | – 好公民 – 当然了 |
[06:11] | …since 1984. | 从1984年开始 |
[06:18] | Tell me something, Max. | 告诉我 |
[06:20] | On a job site, what’s the most hazardous classification for an electrician? | 在施工现场 一个电气技师能做的最危险的工作是什么 |
[06:25] | Class I, Division 1- You planning a career change? | 第一章第一部分里的活儿 怎么了 你想换工作吗 |
[06:31] | Oh, you’re checkin’ out my prints. | 你要提取我的指纹对吧 |
[06:32] | Max, you know I like you and I hate to hurt Bones, | Max 你知道我喜欢你 我也不想伤害Bones |
[06:35] | but, uh, it’s myjob to catch you… | 但抓住你是我的工作 |
[06:38] | and I’m very good at my job. | 而且我一直很擅长我的工作 |
[06:40] | You’d have to be to work with my daughter. | 你要和我女儿一起工作 |
[06:42] | What do you say, shake hands with an old con. | 跟我这个老罪犯握个手吧 |
[06:46] | Or- Or is that bad for the F.B.I. image? | 还是说这样会损害FBI的形象 |
[06:48] | You abandoned her as a child. | 你在她小时候抛弃了她 |
[06:51] | You don’t think she feels that… | 你不觉得她会在你突然出现在她生活中 |
[06:53] | every time you pop in and out of her life, huh? | 又突然消失的时候想起来这一点吗 |
[07:01] | You’re just saying that so I’ll hit you… | 你这样说只是为了让我打你 |
[07:04] | and you got a reason to lock me up. | 这样你就有理由把我关起来了 |
[07:07] | 20 years ago, that would’ve worked. | 如果是二十年前的话 激将法对我是有用的 |
[07:13] | Your estimate was correct. | 你的估计是对的 |
[07:15] | This hole is consistent with a. 22- caliber slug. | 那个孔是由直径0.22的子弹造成的 |
[07:18] | I learned ” slug” from Cam. | 我是从Cam那学到这个词的 |
[07:20] | It’s a colloquialism for ” projectile. “ | 这是一个子弹的口语化表达 |
[07:23] | Which, so far, the F.B.I. has been unable to find. | 但FBI还没找到子弹 |
[07:25] | Okay, I have a face, but you are not going to like it. | 我的面部重组完成了 但是你不会喜欢的 |
[07:36] | That is an old woman. | 这是一个老女人 |
[07:38] | I provided you with the tissue data for a 10- year- old Caucasian female. | 我给你的是一个十岁白种女孩的面部组织信息 |
[07:42] | Well, when I actually held the skull and started, the tissue markers felt wrong. | 当我拿着头骨并且触摸它的时候 组织标记感觉有点不对劲 |
[07:47] | Angela, with all due respect to your art, facial reconstruction is a science. | Angela 不是要侮辱你的艺术 但是面部重塑是一门科学 |
[07:52] | It’s both, babe. And this time, art made science her bitch. | 它两者皆是 亲爱的 而这一次 艺术赢了 |
[07:58] | Hey, moan all you want. I stand by this. | 你爱怎么抱怨都行 但我坚信我的判断 |
[08:00] | We should recheck for other indications that we got the age wrong. | 我们应该找一下能够表明我们错了的其他证据 |
[08:03] | Because art made science her bitch? | 因为艺术赢了科学吗 |
[08:05] | Because the lipping on the vertebrae had to have been caused… | 因为颈椎上的圆边一定是由于… |
[08:08] | by looking up over a period of several years. | 连续很多年都抬头往上看造成的 |
[08:10] | That’s a scientific rationale for rechecking. | 这说明我们需要重新检查证据 |
[08:16] | Hey, Brennan. I’d like to ask you a favor. | Brennan 我想让你帮我个忙 |
[08:19] | Well, it’s not so much ask a favor as- as extend an honor. | 具体来说不是帮忙 而是一种荣耀 |
[08:23] | I mean, I hope you see it as an honor and don’t think of it as some onerous duty. | 起码我希望你会觉得是荣耀 而不是你必须尽的义务 |
[08:27] | Which I don’t think you will, but then again, I’ve never done this before- | 不过我觉得你也不会这么想 但我没干过这种事 |
[08:29] | – Angela, just ask. – Will you be my maid of honor? | – 你直接问吧 Angela – 你愿意做我的伴娘吗 |
[08:34] | At the wedding? | 在婚礼上 |
[08:40] | Is that yes? | 你这是同意了 |
[08:41] | I’m… completely, totally honored. | 我真的觉得很荣幸 |
[08:44] | Really? I thought I’d have to tell you- | 真的吗 我以为我要告诉你- |
[08:46] | I don’t even care how awful the bridesmaid dresses are. | 我甚至都不在乎伴娘服有多丑 |
[08:49] | I’m… so glad you asked me. | 你能问我我就很开心 |
[08:54] | I have your brother set up in a little auto supply place. | 我把你哥安排在一个汽车修理厂 |
[08:57] | It’s a “shade- tree mechanic” situation. | 属于树荫下的技师 |
[09:00] | You set him up where? Oregon? | 你把他放在哪了 俄勒冈吗 |
[09:03] | It’s better that you don’t know. | 你不知道比较好 |
[09:04] | He’s, uh, in violation of his parole. | 他毕竟违反了假释条例 |
[09:07] | Because you made him leave the state. | 因为你让他离开 |
[09:09] | Y- Your brother is in a slippery slope, and- | 你的哥哥现在处于滑坡效应中 |
[09:13] | Yeah, I know, I know. The irony of me being a good influence. | 我知道 我对他有好的影响听起来挺讽刺 |
[09:17] | But it’s true. I am. | 但这是真的 |
[09:19] | It’s nice to see you smile. That’s- That’s something. | 看到你微笑真好 这对我来说很重要 |
[09:27] | Booth is going to find proof of who you are. Then he’ll arrest you. | Booth会找到关于你身份的证据 然后他会逮捕你 |
[09:31] | Not tonight. | 至少不是今晚 |
[09:36] | Did you come here just to tell me that Russ is okay? | 你过来只是想告诉我Russ的近况不错吗 |
[09:39] | No, actually. I have something for you that- | 不是 我过来是给你一个 |
[09:42] | that, uh, belonged to your grandmother. | 你祖母的东西 |
[09:47] | I have a grandmother? | 我有祖母吗 |
[09:50] | I know your mother and I told you that you didn’t have grandparents… | 我知道我和你妈妈告诉你你没有祖父母 |
[09:53] | but… try it on. | 但是… 戴上试试看吧 |
[10:05] | I- I have to go to bed. | 我…我要去睡觉了 |
[10:08] | There are some inconsistencies with the remains… | 遗骸有一些不一致的地方 |
[10:12] | which I have to address first thing in the morning. | 我明天要做的第一件事就是找出这些地方 |
[10:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:18] | You’re welcome… to stay here if you want. | 如果你想的话你可以在这里过夜 |
[10:23] | – The cou- The couch would be great. – No, Dad, I- | – 我睡沙发就行了 – 不用 爸爸 |
[10:26] | I made up the guest room… in case… you- | 我腾出了一间客房 方便你… |
[10:34] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[10:49] | His fingerprints don’t match? | 他的指纹不匹配吗 |
[10:52] | There’s nothing to compare ’em to. | 我们没有用来对比的东西 |
[10:53] | Max Keenan got himself wiped from the system. | Max Keenan把自己从系统中消除掉了 |
[10:57] | – That’s right. – Who is this guy, some sort of supercriminal? | – 对 – 他是什么超级罪犯吗 |
[11:00] | Must’ve been Deputy Director Kirby. | 一定是Kirby副局长干的 |
[11:02] | He wanted Max dead, so- made him invisible first. | 他想杀了Max 所以就先把他从系统中抹去 |
[11:06] | Hmm. That would be an ironic twist… | 真是个戏剧性转折… |
[11:08] | seein’ as how you wanna arrest Max for Kirby’s murder. | 看到你这么想为Kirby的谋杀案抓到Max |
[11:15] | You don’t have doubts about catchin’ this guy, do you? | 你对抓他没有什么疑问吧 |
[11:18] | I mean, he is your partner’s father. | 他毕竟是你搭档的父亲 |
[11:20] | No. Bones gets it. | 没有 Bones懂的 |
[11:24] | You hope she does. | 你这么希望而已 |
[11:30] | I’ll get you a warrant to collect a D.N.A. sample from the man. | 我去给你搞获取他DNA的许可令 |
[11:33] | You find something to compare it to. | 你去找一些我们可以用来对照的东西 |
[11:40] | No wisdom teeth suggests prepubescence. | 没长智齿说明她处于前青春期 |
[11:43] | The lower bone plate and the radius have not fused. | 下骨板和桡骨还没闭合 |
[11:45] | Angela’s wrong. The victim is not yet 20. | Angela错了 受害者还不满二十岁 |
[11:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:50] | The arthritic lipping on the vertebrae… | 颈椎上的关节炎造成的骨面圆边 |
[11:52] | degeneration in the collarbone, spiking on the superior articular process- | 锁骨和关节突的变色 |
[11:56] | And all the large bones in her body show “osteolytis” and advanced deterioration. | 她身体里的所有大骨都显示出了骨质溶解和提前恶化 |
[12:00] | Meaning Angela was right. | 也就是Angela是对的 |
[12:03] | Meaning you are not wrong, which is not the same as being right. | 意思是你没错 不一定你就是对的 |
[12:06] | Progeria. | 她有早衰症 |
[12:09] | She had one of the aging diseases. | 是会让她变老的疾病 |
[12:10] | Anyone wanna hear about the hit my sketch got off the N.C.I.C. database? | 有人想知道我在加拿大癌症研究院数据库里找到的匹配结果吗 |
[12:16] | Chelsea Cole, age 22. Went missing last November. | Chelsea Cole 二十二岁 去年十一月失踪 |
[12:22] | Good, Angela. | 很好 Angela |
[12:24] | Really good. | 真的很棒 |
[12:29] | Yeah. | 真棒 |
[12:34] | – Zack- – I really should have thought of that. | – Zack – 我应该想到的 |
[12:36] | A disease which prevents the sufferer from entering puberty… | 这种疾病让受害者无法顺利进入青春期 |
[12:39] | but simultaneously ages her otherwise. | 但是用恶化的方式加速她的衰老 |
[12:42] | I’d like to ask you to be my best man on Saturday. | 我想让你在星期六做我的伴郎 |
[12:44] | Things aren’t always either- or. Sometimes they’re both. | 这两种情况有时单独出现 也可能同时出现 |
[12:46] | At my wedding. | 在我的婚礼上 |
[12:49] | Saturday. | 星期六 |
[12:52] | To Angela. | 和Angela的婚礼 |
[12:55] | My best man. | 当我的伴郎 |
[12:58] | – When do I have to decide? – You have to think about it? | – 我什么时候要决定好 – 你还要考虑吗 |
[13:01] | – Yes. – Fine. | – 是的 – 好 |
[13:06] | Let me know what you decide. | 你决定了告诉我 |
[13:15] | You found her in a shopping cart? | 你是在购物车里找到她的吗 |
[13:18] | – Yes. – From Tuffs Grocery? | – 是的 – 是Tuff’s食品店的购物车吗 |
[13:20] | – How did you know that? – Chelsea loved Tuffs. | – 你怎么知道 – Chelsea很喜欢Tuff’s |
[13:25] | Give her a dollar, and she’d go down there… | 给她一美元 她就会去那里 |
[13:27] | and buy a candy bar or… some cheap toy. | 买一根糖 或者一些便宜的玩具 |
[13:31] | Everybody knew Chelsea, walking along with one small thing in a big cart… | 每个人都认识Chelsea 推着一辆放着小东西的手推车 |
[13:37] | bringing it home to show me. | 把它推回来给我看 |
[13:39] | – Did Chelsea draw these? – Yes. | – 这些是Chelsea画的吗 – 是的 |
[13:44] | She’s 22 years old. These are drawings of a young child. | 她22岁了 这些看上去是小孩子画的 |
[13:48] | Oh, Chelsea had a… condition. | 她有一些症状 |
[13:51] | – Werner’s syndrome? – How did you know? | – 成人早衰症 – 你怎么知道 |
[13:54] | – What’s that? – It’s an aging disease… | – 那是什么 – 是一种让人提前衰老的疾病 |
[13:57] | in which mental development can be a factor. | 心智发展可能成为一个诱因 |
[14:03] | Your daughter spent a long time looking up, correct? | 你的女儿花很长时间抬头向上看 对吧 |
[14:08] | Chelsea was obsessed with the stars. | Chelsea对星空很着迷 |
[14:12] | She thought they were signals from heaven… | 她认为它们是天堂给人们的信号 |
[14:15] | showing people the way home. | 为人们指引回家的路 |
[14:19] | Mrs. Cole, when Chelsea disappeared… | Mrs. Cole Chelsea失踪的时候 |
[14:22] | you, uh, gave the police a name? | 你给了警方一个名字 |
[14:24] | Joe Mellon. He was a caretaker provided by the city… | Joe Mellon 他是政府指派的护工 |
[14:28] | while I was going to classes at community college. | 在我去社区大学上课的时候照顾Chelsea |
[14:30] | One night, I came home from class… | 一天晚上我下课回来 |
[14:33] | and her hair smelled like the shampoo I use- lemons. | 她的头发闻起来像用过我用的洗发水 有柠檬味 |
[14:38] | I always use baby shampoo on Chelsea. | 我只会给Chelsea用儿童洗发水 |
[14:43] | Th- That wasn’t… part of his job, bathing Chelsea? | 所以给她洗澡不是他分内的事吗 |
[14:46] | Definitely not! | 绝对不是 |
[14:49] | I complained to Child Services and they, um… | 我向儿童机构投诉 |
[14:53] | launched an investigation. | 然后他们进行了一次调查 |
[14:54] | Which ended as soon as Chelsea disappeared. | 调查在Chelsea失踪后没多久就中止了 |
[14:58] | – I guess so. – No victim, no crime. | – 应该吧 – 找不到受害者就无法立案 |
[15:08] | I absolutely… did not molest Chelsea Cole. | 我绝对没有猥亵Chelsea Cole |
[15:13] | – Why’d Child Services let you go? – They didn’t let me go. | – 儿童机构为什么赶你走 – 他们没有赶我走 |
[15:16] | They reassigned me ’cause they know I didn’t do anything wrong. | 他们只是把我调走了 因为他们知道我没做错什么 |
[15:20] | What did you not do wrong, Joe? | 你什么没做错 Joe |
[15:24] | Chelsea Cole had the mental capacity of a 6- year- old. | Chelsea Cole的智力只有六岁 |
[15:28] | She got jam all over her and freaked out from being sticky. | 她身上沾了果酱 然后因为身上很黏显得很烦躁 |
[15:31] | So I ran her a bath, and I sat outside the bathroom door… | 所以我才给她洗澡 而且我是坐在外面的 |
[15:36] | and made her talk to me while she was in the tub. | 让她洗澡的时候和我说话 |
[15:38] | She used her mom’s shampoo, and it stung her eyes. She cried. | 她用她妈妈的洗发水 蛰到了眼睛里 然后哭了 |
[15:42] | So I went in and rinsed the soap out of her eyes. | 我进去帮她洗掉泡沫 |
[15:46] | And then I went back out and let her get dressed… | 然后我又出来 等着她穿好衣服 |
[15:49] | what is what she told her mother, who did not listen. | 这就是她跟她妈说的 但她妈不听 |
[15:52] | Then why is Cynthia Cole so insistent… | 那为什么Cynthia这么坚持 |
[15:54] | that you were inappropriate with her daughter? | 你对她女儿做了不正当的事 |
[15:56] | I- I crossed the line, man. | 我确实有做的不对的地方 |
[15:59] | I… suggested that Cynthia consider… | 我向Cynthia提议 |
[16:03] | an alternate solution for Chelsea. | 为Chelsea找一条别的出路 |
[16:06] | What, like an institution? | 比如把她放到收容机构里吗 |
[16:07] | The woman was exhausted. She- She was lookin’ like crap. | 那个女人真的很疲惫了 她状态很糟糕 |
[16:10] | She was failin’ all of her college courses. She couldn’t hold on to a job. | 她的课程考试都没过 她甚至没法好好工作 |
[16:14] | Everything was goin’ downhill. | 每件事都不顺利 |
[16:18] | Listen, Joe. I want you to look me in the eye… | Joe 我希望你能看着我的眼睛 |
[16:22] | and tell me that you never touched that little girl. | 然后告诉我你没有碰过那个小女孩 |
[16:27] | I wiped the soap out of her eyes… | 我擦干净她眼睛上的泡沫 |
[16:31] | and I wrapped a towel around her. | 然后给她围上毛巾 |
[16:34] | That’s it. | 只是这样 |
[16:39] | This ring was, uh, passed down from oldest daughter to oldest daughter. | 这枚戒指从长女传到下一代长女 |
[16:43] | It’s a tradition in your mother’s side of the family. | 这是你妈妈家里的传统 |
[16:45] | You told Russ and me that we didn’t have any relatives. | 你跟我和Russ说我们没有亲戚 |
[16:48] | Well, honey, we were underground. | 亲爱的 我们必须隐姓埋名 |
[16:50] | We had new names. We had to tell you that. | 有了新身份 我们必须那么跟你说 |
[16:56] | What’s the truth? | 真相是什么 |
[16:59] | Your mother’s the oldest of 3 sisters | 你妈妈是她的三个姐妹中年纪最大的 |
[17:01] | and if you wanna seek them out, you show them the ring… | 如果你想找到她们你就给她们看戒指 |
[17:03] | they’ll know who you are and accept you into the family. | 她们就会知道你是谁 然后接纳你 |
[17:05] | What about on your side? | 那你那边的亲戚呢 |
[17:07] | Your mother was the only family I ever knew. | 你的妈妈是我唯一的家人了 |
[17:09] | And you and Russ. | 还有你和Russ |
[17:12] | You abandoned me for 15 years. | 你十五年前抛弃了我 |
[17:16] | And I’ll do whatever I can to make repairs. | 我现在在尽可能的补偿 |
[17:19] | While running away from the F.B.I.? | 顺便逃避FBI吗 |
[17:21] | I have more- a message from your mother on videotape. | 还有别的东西 一条来自你母亲的视频信息 |
[17:27] | Wh- What does she say? | 她说了什么 |
[17:29] | I don’t know. It’s for you. | 我不知道 信息是给你的 |
[17:31] | When you’re ready. | 你准备好了我就给你 |
[17:35] | Hi. I’m sorry to interrupt, but I have a warrant here… | 抱歉打扰了 我有一张许可令 |
[17:38] | to take a D.N.A. sample from you… | 可以从你身上获得DNA样本 |
[17:41] | Mr. Arthur McGregor from Coos Bay, Oregon. | 来自俄勒冈Coos海湾的Mr. Arthur McGregor |
[17:49] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[17:57] | – Zack? – There’s a recalcification around this hole. | – Zack – 弹孔周围有钙化痕迹 |
[18:01] | It healed. | 它愈合了 |
[18:03] | Zack, I’m getting married Saturday. 2 short days, man. | Zack 我星期六就要结婚了 只有两天时间了 |
[18:08] | I need to know if you’ll stand up with me. | 我想知道你会不会站在我旁边 |
[18:18] | I don’t need a formal response. A simple yes- | 我又不需要这么正式的回答 说一句… |
[18:23] | Iraq? | 伊拉克 |
[18:27] | You can’t go to Iraq. | 你不能去伊拉克 |
[18:29] | – The president is asking me personally. – No. | – 是总统亲自邀请我的 – 不是 |
[18:32] | Not personally. The president has a machine to sign for him. | 他不是亲自写的 是用机器打印的 |
[18:37] | He’s probably talking to every forensic anthropologist in the country. | 他可能给这里的每一个法医都写了信 |
[18:40] | You can’t go to Iraq. No. | 你不能去伊拉克 不能 |
[18:43] | No way. You- You stay here and you be my best man. You let someone else go. | 不行 你呆在这里做我的伴郎 让别人去 |
[18:48] | He says I’m at the forefront of my field… | 他说我是行业中的佼佼者 |
[18:50] | – that my country needs me. – You can’t go to Iraq. | – 说我的国家需要我 – 你不能去伊拉克 |
[18:53] | Zack, will you be my best man or not? | Zack 所以你到底要不要当我的伴郎 |
[18:57] | No. | 不要 |
[19:00] | – Why? – Because if I decide to do what the president wants… | – 为什么 – 如果我响应了总统的号召 |
[19:04] | and go to Iraq and get killed… | 去了伊拉克然后被杀了 |
[19:06] | you won’t be able to remember your wedding with happiness. | 你以后记起你的婚礼就不会那么开心了 |
[19:08] | Okay. Big assumption there, buddy. | 你的假设真大胆 |
[19:10] | Rationally speaking, I’m not good at social ritual. You should ask Booth. | 理性的来说 我不擅长社交礼仪 你应该让Booth当你的伴郎 |
[19:15] | Everything isn’t rational. | 不是所有事情都是理性的 |
[19:18] | It should be. | 但应该是这样的 |
[19:20] | I no longer believe this is a bullet hole. | 我不觉得这是一个弹孔 |
[19:23] | I believe this was created by a drill. | 而是一个钻孔 |
[19:30] | Chelsea had brain surgery when she was 3 | Chelsea三岁的时候接受了脑部手术 |
[19:33] | – They had to drill into her skull? – Yes, to relieve the pressure. | – 他们一定得钻开她头骨吗 – 是的 为了释放压力 |
[19:37] | – These are accurate. – I beg your pardon? | – 这些画都很精确 – 你说什么 |
[19:40] | These are all constellations- Centaurus, Aquarius, Gemini. | 这些是星座 人马座 水瓶座 双子座 |
[19:47] | I knew Chelsea loved the stars, but I never thought her drawings were actually- | 我知道Chelsea喜欢星星 但我从来没想到 |
[19:52] | – They’re real? – This one’s Delphinus, the dolphin. | – 它们是真实存在的? – 这是海豚座 |
[19:56] | It was… my favorite when I was a child. | 是我小时候最喜欢的星座 |
[19:59] | My mother and I both loved dolphins… | 我和我的妈妈都喜欢海豚 |
[20:01] | so that was something that we… | 这就是我们经常… |
[20:06] | shared. | 讨论的事情 |
[20:08] | Mrs. Cole, why exactly did, uh, your daughter require brain surgery? | 话说回来 为什么你女儿会需要脑部手术 |
[20:14] | Why did you ask it like that? | 为什么你要用这种语气 |
[20:16] | You think I did something to Chelsea. | 你觉得我虐待Chelsea |
[20:18] | Head injuries are extremely common | 头部损伤 |
[20:21] | with children who are physically abused. | 在遭到虐待的孩子身上很常见 |
[20:26] | Excuse me, but it’s very important that I take my medication on time. | 抱歉 但我真的需要准时吃药 |
[20:33] | My daughter, age 3, fell out of bed. | 我的女儿在三岁的时候 从床上掉了下来 |
[20:37] | She didn’t stop crying, and so I took her to the hospital. She had the surgery. | 她一直哭所以我带她去医院 她做了脑部手术 |
[20:41] | It was because of that injury that they discovered that she had the aging disease. | 正是因为那处伤口 他们发现了她的老化疾病 |
[20:47] | Did Joe Mellon tell you that I physically abused my daughter… | Joe Mellon跟你们说我虐待她吗 |
[20:50] | because I grabbed her arm once? | 就因为我有一次抓了她的手臂 |
[20:54] | Once? | 就因为那一次吗 |
[21:03] | Booth Booth. | |
[21:04] | Dude, uh, will you stand up for me on Saturday? | 你愿意在星期六那天跟我站在一起吗 |
[21:07] | – Against who? – No. No, I mean be my best man. | – 你要我对抗谁 – 不是 我是要你当我的伴郎 |
[21:12] | – Sure. Wow. – I know. | – 当然可以 哇 – 我知道 |
[21:14] | – Big honor. – No, no, no. Yeah, that… | – 这是很大的荣誉 – 不是 我是说 |
[21:16] | but, you know, you didn’t give me much time to put a bachelor party together. | 你没给我时间准备单身派对啊 |
[21:20] | – No bachelor party. – Is that Hodgins? | – 我不举办单身派对 – 是Hodgins吗 |
[21:22] | Yeah, he wants me to be his best man. | 对 他想让我当他的伴郎 |
[21:23] | – If there’s no bachelor party, what do you want me to do? – Stand there, make a toast… | – 如果不举办单身派对 我还能帮什么忙 – 站在那里 祝酒 |
[21:27] | hand over the ring… | 递一下戒指 |
[21:29] | tongue kiss the maid of honor at the reception when people clink glasses. | 在宾客碰杯的时候舌吻伴娘 |
[21:32] | Nice. Excellent. Who’s the maid of honor? | 挺好的 谁是伴娘 |
[21:34] | No idea, but most of Angela’s friends are really hot. | 我不知道 但是Angela的大部分朋友都很性感 |
[21:38] | Well, I’m the maid of honor. Why? | 我是伴娘 怎么了 |
[21:42] | Uh, listen, do you need me to connect with the bride’s father… | 你需要我联系新娘的父亲 |
[21:46] | put together the, uh- the toast, the speeches and all that? | 准备敬酒词什么的吗 |
[21:51] | Hodgins, are you there? | Hodgins 你还在吗 |
[21:54] | Angela’s father. | Angela的爸爸 |
[21:56] | Oh, I forgot all about him. | 我忘了还有他这个人 |
[21:59] | – She has AlDS. – Angela? | – 她有艾滋病 – Angela吗 |
[22:02] | Cynthia Cole, the victim’s mother. H.I.V. or AIDS. | Cynthia Cole 受害人的母亲 她有艾滋病 |
[22:05] | What, all that medicine she took? | 你从她吃的药看出来的吗 |
[22:07] | I recognized one of them. We’ll ask Cam. | 我认出来了一种 我再问一下Cam |
[22:11] | In the mud sample taken from beneath the remains… | 在尸体下面的泥土样本里 |
[22:13] | I found a high concentration of dead anostraca. | 我找到了大量枝额虫 |
[22:15] | Also known as fairy shrimp. | 也叫仙女虾 |
[22:17] | – Shrimp can live outside the ocean? – They aren’t actually shrimp. | – 虾可以不在海水中生存吗 – 它们其实不是虾 |
[22:20] | – They’re brachiopods. Main differences being- – Moving on. | – 它们是鳃足动物 有很大不同 – 你接着往下说 |
[22:22] | I wanna know if they can be poisoned by feeding on decomposing flesh. | 我想知道它们是不是因为摄食腐烂尸体中毒 |
[22:28] | Oh, God. Please tell me that- | 天啊 告诉我那不是 |
[22:30] | That’s not human. That’s Spam. | 那不是真的人肉 那是午餐肉 |
[22:33] | Which has been injected with a number of organic poisons. | 被注射了一些有机毒素的午餐肉 |
[22:38] | Ah. We’d like to introduce a colony of Artemia salina. | 我们想引进一些卤虫藻 |
[22:42] | Commonly referred to as Sea Chimps. | 也叫海猩猩 |
[22:46] | If they die, I can check to see… | 如果它们死了 我就可以看看 |
[22:47] | if running them through the spectrometer reveals what poisoned them. | 能不能用质谱仪查出是什么毒死了它们 |
[22:49] | – What do you want from me? – Permission. | – 你们叫我来干嘛 – 我们想要你的允许 |
[22:53] | – Why? – Because you said you’d fire us… | – 为什么 – 因为你说你要炒了我们 |
[22:56] | if we did any more experiments without clearing them first. | 如果我们再擅自做实验的话 |
[22:59] | Boys, you’ve got Spam and Sea Chimps. | 你们有午餐肉和卤虫藻 |
[23:04] | You get anything out of that, and I will… | 如果你们真的能找出什么东西 我会… |
[23:07] | buy you each a car. | 给你们每个人都买辆车 |
[23:12] | – Release the hounds. – What? | – 关门放狗 – 什么 |
[23:15] | Pour in the Sea Chimps. | 我叫你倒卤虫藻 |
[23:35] | I found that anticlimactic. | 我觉得很扫兴 |
[23:40] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[23:43] | – Do you like your father? – Love my father. | – 你喜欢你的父亲吗 – 我爱我的父亲 |
[23:47] | – I think I love my father. – Well, that’s normal. | – 我觉得我爱我爸爸 – 这很正常啊 |
[23:51] | But he ran out on me and Russ. | 但是他抛弃了我和Russ |
[23:53] | He robbed people. | 他还抢劫别人 |
[23:56] | He’s a murderer. | 他还是杀人犯 |
[23:58] | He got my mother killed. You know? How does he expect me to- | 他害我妈妈被杀 他怎么能期待我… |
[24:03] | It’s hard to trust someone who’s abandoned you, especially a parent. | 信任一个曾经抛弃你的人是很难的 特别是这个人是父母 |
[24:10] | Am I- | 我是不是… |
[24:13] | Am I terrible for not… | 我是不是很糟糕 因为 |
[24:16] | wanting to let myself care about my own father? | 我不想让自己在乎自己的父亲 |
[24:21] | Bones Look, Bones. | |
[24:22] | Your father is gonna do something tomorrow that’s gonna hurt you. | 你爸以后会做一些伤害到你的事情 |
[24:25] | How do you forgive that? | 你怎么原谅他呢 |
[24:27] | I’m not a bad daughter, bad person? | 我不是一个坏女儿 也不是一个坏人吗 |
[24:34] | You’re not a bad anything. | 你哪里都不坏 |
[24:46] | Hodgins figured out what killed Chelsea Cole. | Hodgins找到了Chelsea Cole的死因 |
[24:49] | Branchinecta lindahli, also known as the fairy shrimp. | 钗额虫科枝额虫属也叫仙女虾 |
[24:52] | Not a true shrimp- actually a brachiopod. | 不是真正的虾 其实是一种鳃足动物 |
[24:55] | You wanna hurry it up there, Hodgins? I got a tux I need to rent. | 你可以快点吗 Hodgins 我还要去租礼服 |
[24:57] | Right. Zack and I did a brief experiment involving Sea Chimps. | 对 Zack和我用海猩猩做了实验 |
[25:00] | Sea Chimps? I love Sea Chimps. | 我喜欢海猩猩 |
[25:03] | To confirm that they would feed on decomposing human tissue? | 来确认它们会不会摄食腐尸吗 |
[25:06] | Great. Thanks for ruining the whole Sea Chimp thing for me. | 谢谢你毁了海猩猩给我的印象 |
[25:09] | – Did they? – Those Sea Chimps went after that pork by- product… | – 它们会吗 – 它们摄食那堆加工肉就像 |
[25:11] | like piranhas after a skinny- dipping missionary. | 就像水虎鱼追一个瘦得皮包骨的传教士一样 |
[25:14] | Did you find anything in the fairy shrimp beneath Chelsea Cole’s body? | 你在尸体里的仙女虾身上找到了什么东西吗 |
[25:17] | Yeah. They were exposed to lethal concentrations… | 是的 它们生活在含有致命剂量的 |
[25:21] | of non- nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors. | 非核苷类逆转录酶抑制剂 |
[25:24] | I feel bad for the Sea Chimps, but- | 我为这些海猩猩感到遗憾 但是… |
[25:26] | Booth Booth. | |
[25:27] | Chelsea Cole was poisoned by an overdose of nevirapine. | Chelsea是被过量的奈韦拉平毒害的 |
[25:31] | – What’s that? – AIDS medicine. | – 什么来的 – 艾滋病人用的药 |
[25:34] | – Al DS medicine? – It was her mother. | – 治疗艾滋病的药 – 是她母亲 |
[25:40] | We’ll probably be able to trace that back to you. | 我们可能最终会追查到你头上 |
[25:42] | I loved my daughter very much. | 我很爱我的女儿 |
[25:44] | – Hell you did. – She got to be too much for you to handle, so you killed her. | – 那你可真是爱她 – 她对你来说变成了累赘 所以你就杀了她 |
[25:47] | – You don’t understand. – I don’t think you’ll ever find anyone who does. | – 你不明白 – 我不觉得有任何人能够理解 |
[25:51] | You know, your daughter had the mind of a 6- year- old. | 你的女儿有着六岁儿童的智力 |
[25:54] | She loved the stars. She trusted you. | 她喜欢星星 她信任你 |
[25:56] | – We’re here. – And you killed her. | – 我们到了 – 然而你杀了她 |
[26:00] | Raltegervir. MK- 0518. | 雷特格韦 MK0158 |
[26:05] | Tenofir. | 泰诺福韦 |
[26:07] | None of those is a trade name for nevirapine. | 这些都不是奈韦拉平的药用名 |
[26:10] | Wait. MK- 0518… | 等等 MK- 0518… |
[26:13] | is still in experimental trials to replace nevirapine. | 是还在实验中的奈韦拉平替代药物 |
[26:17] | She used her old medicine to poison Chelsea. Thanks, Cam. | 她用她原来的药杀害了Chelsea 谢谢 Cam |
[26:20] | Cynthia Cole, you’re under arrest for the murder of your daughter, Chelsea Cole. | Cynthia Cole你因谋杀你的女儿被捕 |
[26:26] | Could you please take down the pictures Chelsea drew? | 你能帮我把Chelsea画的画拿下来吗 |
[26:30] | I don’t want anyone to come in and just throw them away. | 我不想别人把它们扔掉 |
[26:35] | You threw away your own daughter. Why would I do you a favor? | 但你已经把她扔掉了 我为什么要帮你 |
[26:39] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[26:40] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的一切将会成为呈堂证供 |
[26:53] | In 1978, Max Keenan robbed a Piggly Wiggly in Carbondale, Illinois. | 1978年Max Keenan抢劫了一家在伊利诺伊斯卡彭戴尔的杂货店 |
[26:58] | The clerk conked him on the head with a baseball bat. | 前台用一个棒球棍打了他的头 |
[27:00] | Keenan pressed napkins to his head to staunch the blood. Left them behind. | Keenan用纸巾止血 然后把纸巾扔掉了 |
[27:08] | – Don’t tell me. – State police have said napkins in evidence. | – 别告诉我… – 州警把纸巾存储了起来当做证据 |
[27:17] | Agent Booth, you wanted me to get this information for you, correct? | Booth探员 你想知道这则消息的对吧 |
[27:20] | Good work, Charlie. | 干得好 Charlie |
[27:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:40] | I mean, the- | 嗯… |
[27:48] | You get that a lot, right, the whole- thing? | 别人经常对你发出这样的怪声儿对吧 |
[27:52] | – Can I help you? – I’m Jack Hodgins. | – 你有什么事吗 – 我是Jack Hodgins |
[28:00] | You seem okay to me so far. | 目前为止你看起来还可以 |
[28:03] | Well, I- I suddenly realized- | 我刚意识到 |
[28:05] | My best man said- speeches at the wedding. | 我的伴郎提到要在婚礼上做演讲 |
[28:09] | – You know about the wedding? – Oh, yes. It’s no coincidence I’m here. | – 你知道婚礼的事吧 – 当然 我在这出现可不是巧合 |
[28:13] | Well, it occurred to me that you might have a traditional- | 我想起来你可能有传统的… |
[28:17] | You’re Texan and- I mean, really Texan. | 因为你是德州人 一个真正的德州人 |
[28:21] | Guitars- and- hot- rods Texan, so- | 那种很热血的德州人 |
[28:25] | I figured I should ask you for your daughter’s hand in marriage. | 我觉得我应该请求你把她的手交给我(答应婚事) |
[28:29] | As a sign of respect. | 这是我尊重你的表现 |
[28:31] | You’re making a huge mistake, son. | 你在犯一个天大的错 孩子 |
[28:33] | – Marrying Angela? – No. | – 你是说我不该娶Angela吗 – 不是 |
[28:35] | If Angie finds out that a man- you- | 如果Angie发现一个男人 也就是你 |
[28:39] | asked another man- me- | 邀请另一个男人 也就是我 |
[28:42] | for her hand or any of her other fine parts… | 去碰她 |
[28:46] | horrible complications will ensue. | 会有很严重的后果 |
[28:49] | I didn’t think of that. | 我没想到这点 |
[28:51] | You could get us both killed. | 你可能害我们俩都被杀 |
[28:53] | Okay. Good advice. | 好吧 好建议 |
[28:58] | You got any more? | 你还有别的建议吗 |
[29:00] | Always play it in the key of” G” demolished. | 永远弹G和弦 |
[29:04] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[29:06] | Well, if you do, you do. If you don’t, you don’t. | 知道就会知道 不知道就不知道了 |
[29:10] | Forget it. | 别想了 |
[29:22] | Hodgins Hodgins. | |
[29:26] | I’ve got cars and I’ve got guitars… | 我有车 也有吉他 |
[29:31] | and I got guns. | 我还有枪 |
[29:35] | You treat my little girl right… | 如果你对她好 |
[29:37] | you’ll only see the business end of the cars and guitars. | 你就用不着吃枪子儿 |
[30:36] | Am I gonna need to use my gun, Max? | 我需要把我的枪掏出来吗 Max |
[30:40] | You got your piece of paper? | 你带了那张纸吗 |
[30:41] | Max Keenan, I’m placing you under arrest for the murder of Deputy Director- | Max Keenan你因谋杀副局长Kirby被捕 |
[30:44] | Oh, fine, fine. Sure. | 行行行 |
[30:46] | You know what? You could take me. You’re right. | 抓我走吧 你说得对 |
[30:48] | I’m not gonna abandon her again. | 我不会再抛弃她了 |
[30:51] | – You’re not gonna resist? – It’s your lucky day, I guess. | – 你不会反抗吗 – 看来今天是你的幸运日 |
[30:54] | – Great. – No. No. Wait a minute. | – 那好 – 不 等等 |
[30:57] | No. See, I’m wrong. | 不是 我觉得我刚刚说错了 |
[30:59] | I can’t just go quietly. It’s not my nature. | 我不能就这样安静地走啊 这不是我的本色 |
[31:02] | – Max, I got a gun. – I can’t surrender. You’re gonna have to shoot me. | – Max 我有枪 – 我不能直接投降 你得冲我开一枪 |
[31:06] | – You- You understand. – Not your nature? | – 你明白的 – 什么叫不是你的本色 |
[31:09] | No. Maybe it’s a character flaw. | 可能是我的性格缺陷吧 |
[31:12] | Yeah, shoot me. Shoot me, but in the leg, please, if you don’t mind. | 对 朝我腿上开枪吧 如果你觉得可以的话 |
[31:18] | – Okay. – Hold up. | – 好了 – 等等 |
[31:19] | One second. Thank you. | 等等 谢谢 |
[31:24] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[31:29] | Hey. Hey, that’s good, kid. You’re throwin’. | 这一拳不错 小子 你还挺强壮的 |
[31:33] | What’s the matter? Got a glass jaw? | 怎么了 你的下巴是玻璃做的吗 |
[31:35] | You know what? You talk too much. | 你太聒噪了 |
[31:37] | Right in the face? Geez. Time. Time. | 直接对着脸打啊 暂停一下 |
[31:40] | – You had enough? – Wait. I’m old. | – 你觉得可以了吗 – 等等啊 我老了 |
[31:44] | There’s no time- outs during an arrest. | 逮捕的时候不存在暂停的好不好 |
[31:54] | Okay, I’m done. I’m done. It’s over. I’m finished. | 好了好了 可以了 你抓到我了 |
[31:59] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:02] | Oh, God. That really hurts. | 那一下是真的疼 |
[32:26] | Hi, Temperance. It’s Mom. | 嗨 Temperance 我是妈妈 |
[32:30] | I don’t know when- or if- you’ll ever see this. | 我不知道你会不会 或者什么时候会看见这个 |
[32:33] | I hope to put it in your hands myself… | 我希望我能亲自交给你 |
[32:36] | see you again with my own eyes. | 能亲眼再见见你 |
[32:40] | But this… is a hard, hard world. | 但这个世界很艰难 |
[32:45] | Your father and I left you and Russ… | 你的爸爸和我离开你和Russ |
[32:48] | to save your lives. | 是为了救你们 |
[32:50] | People would have killed you to get us. | 别人为了找到我们会杀掉你们 |
[32:54] | That’s not what this is about. No. | 这不是我要说的重点 |
[32:57] | Today is your 16th birthday. | 今天是你的十六岁生日 |
[33:03] | I’m so sorry not to be there to tell you all the things… | 抱歉我不能在你身边 不能告诉你那些 |
[33:07] | that a mother should tell her daughter when she turns 16. | 母亲应该告诉她十六岁女儿的事 |
[33:12] | And sorry not to give you this. | 抱歉我不能给你这个 |
[33:16] | It’s an heirloom from my side of the family. | 这是我家里的传家宝 |
[33:20] | And starting today, it’s yours. | 从今天开始 这就是你的了 |
[33:24] | I don’t know how long it will take me to get it to you, but… | 我不知道我多久之后会再次回到你身边 |
[33:27] | I promise you I will. | 但我保证我会的 |
[33:29] | You’re going to hear a lot of things about your parents… | 你会听到关于你父母的很多事 |
[33:33] | especially about your father. | 特别是关于你的爸爸 |
[33:35] | He is a good man. | 他是一个很好的人 |
[33:38] | It was my insistence to leave you kids. | 是我坚持要离开你们的 |
[33:41] | Max would have kept us together, fought until the end. | Max会一直让我们在一起 一直抗争到最后 |
[33:46] | Not sure he’ll ever forgive me for that. | 我不确定他会不会原谅我 |
[33:48] | So please, Temperance. | 所以 Temperance |
[33:52] | I need you to forgive me. | 我需要你的原谅 |
[33:56] | And if you can’t forgive me, I beg you, honey… | 如果 亲爱的 你不愿意原谅我 那请你至少 |
[34:01] | forgive your father. | 原谅你的父亲 |
[34:04] | Because he is a very good man. | 因为他是个好人 |
[34:07] | Remember this. | 记住这一点 |
[34:09] | You were cherished in this world. | 你在这个世界上有人珍惜 |
[34:13] | Adored. | 有人疼爱 |
[34:16] | What I did to you may have been wrong… | 我对你做的事可能是错的 |
[34:20] | but I did it out of love. | 但我是因为爱你 |
[34:23] | I did it out of love. | 我是出于爱才这么做的啊 |
[34:45] | Chelsea thought that stars were signals from heaven… | Chelsea认为星星是天堂的信号 |
[34:50] | showing how to get home. | 指引人们回家 |
[34:54] | Your AIDS cocktail wasn’t working. | 你的药没有起作用 |
[34:57] | You were sick, dying. | 病得很严重 快要死了 |
[35:03] | They put you on an experimental drug… | 他们让你参与药物试验 |
[35:07] | and you felt even worse. | 你觉得身体更糟了 |
[35:10] | Your worst nightmare was coming true. | 你最怕的事情就要发生了 |
[35:12] | Chelsea was going to outlive you. | Chelsea会活的比你长 |
[35:19] | No foster parent would take her. | 没有人会收养她的 |
[35:24] | You did what you did… | 你干了那件事 |
[35:28] | out of mercy. | 是出于仁慈 |
[35:33] | We went to the park… | 我们去了公园 |
[35:37] | and I gave the- | 然后我给了她… |
[35:41] | Told Chelsea that it was candy. | 告诉她是糖 |
[35:45] | We, uh- We sat there looking up at the stars. | 我们坐在那里 抬头看星星 |
[35:52] | I didn’t know what to do with her. | 我不知道该拿她怎么办 |
[35:54] | I didn’t have any strength left. | 我没有什么人可以帮我 |
[35:59] | A- And then… | 然后… |
[36:02] | I remembered the water. | 我想起了那片水域 |
[36:05] | And I thought it was deep. | 我觉得那里很深 |
[36:09] | Peaceful, you know? | 很平静 你知道吧 |
[36:11] | And then- | 然后… |
[36:15] | Like you were being punished… | 就像是要惩罚你一样 |
[36:19] | the experimental drug… | 那些试验药物 |
[36:22] | started to work, didn’t it? | 起作用了 对吧 |
[36:25] | Yes. | 对 |
[36:28] | You got better. | 你的病情好转了 |
[36:34] | What you did was wrong. | 你做了错事 |
[36:40] | But you did it out of love. | 但你是因为爱她啊 |
[37:18] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[37:23] | – Good. – How come yours looks so much better? | – 挺好的 – 你的衣服看起来为什么比我的好看 |
[37:27] | I took this and yanked- | 我把蝴蝶结拽到背后了… |
[37:31] | Have you been to Iraq? | 你去过伊拉克吗 |
[37:34] | That’s classified information, and you aren’t cleared for that. | 这是机密 你没权限知道 |
[37:36] | – Does it hurt to get shot? – What? | – 被枪击中痛吗 – 什么 |
[37:39] | I’ve been blown up. That wasn’t as bad as I expected. | 我遇到过炸弹 没有我想象中那么糟 |
[37:42] | But I’ve never been shot. | 但我没被子弹击中过 |
[37:45] | – Booth? – Yeah? | – Booth – 怎么了 |
[37:47] | Better? | 好一点了吗 |
[37:49] | – Wow. You look great. – You said it looked good before. | – 看起来很好 – 你之前就说了挺好的 |
[37:55] | Whose day is it, huh? It’s Angela’s. | 今天是谁的大喜日子 是Angela的 |
[37:56] | Come on. Let’s go. There you go. | 走吧 |
[38:05] | – Bones? – Yes? | – Bones – 怎么了 |
[38:07] | Listen, I’m, uh- | 我… |
[38:10] | I’m sorry I had to arrest your father. | 对于逮捕你的父亲我很抱歉 |
[38:13] | We don’t have to talk about that right now. | 我们不用现在讨论这个问题 |
[38:15] | You did your duty. I understand. | 你做了你应该做的事 我理解 |
[38:18] | Yep. But- uh | 我知道 但是… |
[38:49] | – Bones. – What? | – Bones – 干嘛 |
[38:51] | – He could’ve gotten away. – What? | – 他本来可以逃跑的 – 什么 |
[38:54] | We got into a fight, you see. Your dad could have escaped capture. | 我们打了起来 你爸本来可以逃走 |
[38:57] | – So he beat you in the fight? – No, I didn’t say that. | – 所以他打败你了吗 – 我没这么说 |
[38:59] | – You beat him, but you gave him a chance to get away? – No, I didn’t say that. | – 所以你打败了他 但是给他机会逃跑了 – 不是 |
[39:02] | Well, I don’t see any other alternative. | 我不知道还能有什么别的情况 |
[39:04] | Bones, your father chose to be arrested because he felt… | Bones 他愿意被我逮捕是因为他觉得 |
[39:06] | if he abandoned you again, he’d lose you forever. | 如果他再抛弃你 他就会永远失去你 |
[39:11] | Just thought… you should know. | 我就是觉得应该和你说一声 |
[39:17] | – Thanks, Booth. – Hi. | – 谢谢 Booth – 二位好 |
[39:23] | I’d, uh, like to get married now. | 可以让我结个婚吗 |
[39:34] | Welcome, everyone. | 欢迎各位 |
[39:36] | We have gathered here today to join together in matrimony… | 今天我们齐聚一堂 是为了见证 |
[39:40] | Jack Stanley Hodgins and Angela Pearly Gates Montenegro. | Jack Stanley Hodgins与Angela Pearly Gates Montenegro的结合 |
[39:46] | Who gives this woman? | 谁来交出这位女士 |
[39:48] | I give you this beautiful woman. | 我把这位美丽的女士交给你 |
[39:57] | I got a show. | 我还有演出 |
[40:01] | Have a good time, everybody. | 大家伙儿好好享受 |
[40:05] | Angela and Jack have invited us all here today… | Jack和Angela邀请了我们 |
[40:09] | to be part of something beautiful: | 见证这一美好时刻 |
[40:11] | two people standing before their friends, family and community… | 两个人现在他们的亲朋好友的面前 |
[40:17] | to say, “You are the one I love. | 对彼此说出 你是我爱的人 |
[40:20] | – You are the one for whom I forsake all others. ” – Excuse me. | – 也是我愿意为之放弃世界的人 – 请等一下 |
[40:25] | – Is this the Hodgins- Montenegro nuptials? – Is he related? | – 这里是Hodgins和Montenegro的婚礼吗 – 他是谁 |
[40:27] | – I- It’s trying to be. – I’m with the State Department… | – 我们正要结婚呢 – 我是国务院的人 |
[40:30] | and it’s imperative that I speak with Hodgins and Montenegro… | 我必须找Hodgins先生和Montenegro女士谈一谈 |
[40:33] | before these proceedings… proceed. | 在仪式继续进行之前 |
[40:40] | Come on then. Let’s get this figured out. | 走吧 快把这事搞完 |
[40:45] | We’ll, um- We’ll be right back. | 我们会很快回来 |
[40:54] | – Booth. – Yeah? | – Booth – 怎么了 |
[40:57] | Is there any sense in ducking when someone shoots at you? | 在别人开枪的时候躲避是个好办法吗 |
[41:00] | Your body ducks whether you want to or not. | 不管你想不想 你的身体都会自动躲避 |
[41:07] | – Why? – You can read this later, then explain it to everyone. | – 你问这个干嘛 – 你过一会看看这个 然后跟大家解释一下 |
[41:15] | – Why me? – Y- You know more about duty and honor… | – 为什么要我来干 – 你比我认识的其他人 |
[41:21] | Angela is already married? | Angela已经结婚了? |
[41:23] | Angela is totally, unmistakably, legally married. | 我确定一定以及肯定Angela结婚了 |
[41:27] | As federal employees with security clearance… | 作为一个从事机密工作的联邦雇员 |
[41:29] | your marriage license underwent special scrutiny. | 你的结婚证是受到特别审查的 |
[41:31] | Especially since your wedding was so hurried. | 特别是你还这么急着要结婚 |
[41:33] | You were married in Fiji 4 years ago. | 你四年前就在斐济结婚了 |
[41:35] | I jumped over a broomstick with a guy. | 我只是和一个男的跳过了一把扫帚 |
[41:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:44] | Jack, I, um- I’m- I’m sorry. This is my fault. | Jack 我很抱歉 是我的错 |
[41:49] | No worries. No worries. | 别担心 别担心 |
[41:52] | We’ll just- We’ll, um- | 我们只要… |
[41:58] | There’s just a lot of people in there expecting a wedding. | 只是外面还这么多人等着看我们结婚 |
[42:00] | Yeah. I made this huge deal out of getting married right away, and- | 是啊 我搞出这么大件事 说要马上结婚什么的 |
[42:06] | – And they all- And- – Run. | – 然后他们都… 然后… – 私奔吧 |
[42:09] | – What? – Flee! Scram! Skedaddle! | – 什么 – 逃走 逃跑 离开这里 |
[42:16] | Oh, I’d like it. | 我喜欢这个主意 |
[42:21] | Change of plan. Please go to the reception. Have a great time on us. | 计划有变 请到婚宴接待区好好享受 |
[42:24] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们的到来 |
[42:45] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该干嘛 |