时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | What I’m saying is, | 我的意思是说 |
[00:10] | in this world there’s the visceral and the ineffable. | 这世上就有一些东西是不可言喻的 |
[00:13] | Nobody’s totally un-effable. | 没谁是完全不可言数的 |
[00:15] | Virgins are. | 处女们就是 |
[00:17] | I mean, you’re like the total opposite of un-effable. | 你就完全不属于不可言数那一类了 |
[00:19] | Ineffable. And it doesn’t mean what you think. | 是不可言喻啦 而且不是你想的那个意思 |
[00:21] | It means that you can’t describe it in words. | 是指无法用文字来形容 |
[00:23] | Describe what? Like sex? | 形容什么 性那种吗 |
[00:29] | – You two have zero vocab skills. – You’re bitter… | – 你们俩词汇量为零 – 你这是在嫉妒… |
[00:31] | ’cause you’re the designated driver and we’re not. | 因为你是那个被指定开车的人 而我们俩不是 |
[00:35] | Dude! What’s that even mean? “Degsinated. “ | 大哥 指定算是个什么意思 |
[00:38] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[00:45] | Male, mid-30s. | 男性 35岁左右 |
[00:47] | Attachment site suggests he was well-muscled… | 附着位点显示他曾经是个肌肉壮男 |
[00:49] | probably due to manual labor rather than weight training. | 可能是因为体力劳动而不是重量训练 |
[00:52] | Okay. What killed him? | 那死因呢 |
[00:53] | The sternal ribs are subluxated at both the spine… | 胸骨以及脊柱两侧的… |
[00:57] | and the sternum. | 胸肋骨半脱位 |
[00:59] | Indicating that he was crushed? | 也就是说他是被碾压了吗 |
[01:01] | Not crushed. Pinned. | 不是被碾压 是被钉住了 |
[01:05] | Smothered. | 窒息而死 |
[01:06] | Perhaps an uh, industrial accident? | 也许是一起工伤事故 |
[01:09] | This the guy that Bones is checking out to replace Zack? | 这就是那个Bones在考察替代Zack的人吗 |
[01:12] | Clark Edison, meet Special Agent Seeley Booth. | Clark Edison 来见一下特别探员Seeley Booth |
[01:15] | Hey, what’s up? Bones. That’s funny. | 你好 Bones 真有意思 |
[01:18] | That’s what all my friends called me back in college. | 我大学的朋友也都这么叫我 |
[01:21] | Yeah, I like him. You got a minute? | 我挺喜欢他的 你有空吗 |
[01:23] | One minute? | 一分钟就行 |
[01:25] | Oh, are-are you going to a crime scene? Do you need me? | 你们是要去犯罪现场吗 要我一起去吗 |
[01:28] | I’ll let you know. | 会通知你的 |
[01:31] | – Did I get it right? – Yes. | – 我没说错吧 – 没错 |
[01:33] | Construction worker, foundation collapse. | 建筑工人 地基塌陷 |
[01:35] | But I’m not impressing her? | 但我没给她留下深刻印象是吗 |
[01:36] | I’m still not completely certain what Dr. Brennan thinks of me. | 我都还不完全确定Dr. Brennan对我是个什么印象 |
[01:43] | Why am I here? | 叫我来这里干嘛 |
[01:44] | You used to like to come out into the field. | 你以前挺喜欢出现场的啊 |
[01:45] | No car fires, | 没有车着火 |
[01:46] | – no tanker trucks full of acid – You used to insist. | – 也没有装满酸的罐车 – 你以前坚持要出现场的啊 |
[01:48] | – no explosions. – You were insistent. | – 更没有爆炸 – 是你坚持的 |
[01:50] | Don’t tell me you brought me out here for a simple car accident. | 别跟我说你让我来这里就因为一个简单的车祸 |
[01:52] | Now you’re so anxious to get back, | 现在你又这么急着要回去 |
[01:53] | I can barely get you out of your lab coat. | 让你离开实验室太难了 |
[01:55] | Well, with Zack gone, I’m needed at the Jeffersonian. | Zack离开后 我需要留在Jeffersonian |
[01:58] | Well, that kid seemed pretty good with the | 那小子似乎 |
[02:00] | “subluxated sternalcalum”… thing. | 对胸骨半脱位什么的很在行 |
[02:04] | You used to correct me. | 你以前会纠正我的说法 |
[02:05] | Why am I here, Booth? | 你让我来这里干嘛 Booth |
[02:07] | Hey, Foster, get a backboard. We got one we gotta stabilize. | Foster 拿块挡板过来 有个东西需要固定住 |
[02:14] | So it’s been, what…3 months since Zack shipped off to Iraq? | Zack去伊拉克有三个月了吧 |
[02:20] | How hard could it be to replace him? | 找个人替代他有多难 |
[02:24] | Male, Caucasian | 男性 白种人 |
[02:26] | Yeah, I’m just saying- I mean, you in the lab, me in the field- | 我是说 你在实验室 而我在现场 |
[02:29] | we are not working at our full symbiotic potential. | 这么做我们并没有发挥全部的共生潜力 |
[02:32] | Late teens, early 20s, completely devoid of flesh or odor. | 十八九岁 二十出头 完全没有血肉或是气味残留 |
[02:37] | It just seems like maybe you don’t want to work with me anymore. | 看上去你好像不想再和我一起工作了 |
[02:42] | – I work with you. – You know what I mean, Bones. | – 我和你一起工作的啊 – 你知道我什么意思 Bones |
[02:45] | How did this skull get here? | 这个颅骨是怎么会到这里的 |
[02:47] | Ask our eyewitness. Come on. | 问一下目击者吧 来吧 |
[02:49] | – I can’t- My mom’s- – Come on. | – 我不能 我妈… – 过来一下 |
[02:50] | Let’s go, buddy. | 来吧 哥们儿 |
[02:53] | I’m not high. | 我没嗑药 |
[02:55] | Neither am I. Why is he telling me that? | 我也没 他跟我说这个干嘛 |
[02:56] | Yeah, the car reeked of dope. | 车里有大麻味 |
[02:57] | So, tell her what happened. | 把情况跟她说一下 |
[02:59] | I was driving behind a dump truck, | 我开在一辆自卸车后面 |
[03:03] | and that came flying off the back. | 然后那玩意儿从那车后面飞了过来 |
[03:05] | You think the rest of the skeleton is still in the truck? | 你是觉得剩下的骸骨还在那车上吗 |
[03:07] | No. | 不 |
[03:08] | – Why? – Didn’t come flying out. It came flying off. | – 为什么 – 因为它不是从车上飞出来 而是掉下来 |
[03:12] | – It- It bounced. – Oh, bouncing skull. | – 弹了一下 – 跳动的颅骨 |
[03:14] | Perhaps you thought that | 也许你是因为 |
[03:16] | because you’re under the influence of tetrahydrocannabinol. | 受四氢大麻酚的影响才这么想的 |
[03:19] | – What? – Weed. | – 什么东西 – 大麻 |
[03:20] | I wasn’t high. I’m the designated driver! | 我没吸大麻 我是被指定开车的那个人 |
[03:22] | -You “piss test” me if you want. – It’s possible. | – 你可以给我做尿检 – 有可能 |
[03:27] | If the truck were traveling at a certain rate of speed… | 如果卡车以一定速度行驶… |
[03:30] | a wind vortex or shear… | 风涡或风切变… |
[03:33] | could occur capable of flinging the skull like- | 是可以让那个颅骨那样飞出来的… |
[03:37] | – What? – Give me a second, guys! | – 怎么了 – 给我点时间 伙计们 |
[03:39] | – What, Booth? – Bones. | – 怎么了 Booth – Bones |
[03:44] | But why would anyone throw a skull off an overpass? | 可为什么会有人从天桥上往下扔头骨呢 |
[03:50] | So your husband signed his name to the marriage license with an “X”? | 你丈夫在结婚证书上签名签了个X吗 |
[03:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:55] | So you married a guy without knowing his name? | 所以你跟一个不知道名字的人结了婚吗 |
[03:58] | It was Fiji. Okay? I was on vacation. | 那是在斐济好吗 我在度假 |
[04:01] | I’m-I’m not being judgmental. | 我不是要对你评头论足 |
[04:03] | I’m just trying to ascertain the- the facts. | 我只是想弄清楚事实 |
[04:06] | did you consummate the marriage? | 你们完成结婚仪式了吗 |
[04:10] | full moon, tropics- | 满月 热带地区 |
[04:12] | Yeah. There was definite consummation activity. | 我们确实完成了仪式 |
[04:15] | We already looked into having the marriage annulled. | 我们考虑废止这段婚姻关系 |
[04:17] | Annulment requires consent from both the husband and the wife. | 解除婚姻关系需要夫妻双方的同意 |
[04:20] | Which is why we need a private investigator to find the “husband” | 这就是我们需要一位私家侦探去找这位丈夫的原因 |
[04:24] | so we can get married. | 那样我们就能结婚了 |
[04:26] | Right. I’m just gonna need any description | 好吧 我需要你提供 |
[04:28] | that you can provide of your husband- | 关于你丈夫的一切描述 |
[04:30] | details, dates, photographs, uh, who else was there. | 详细资料 日期 照片 当时还有谁在场吗 |
[04:34] | Tall. | 高个子 |
[04:36] | Yes. Muscular. | 肌肉发达 |
[04:40] | Black. That’s all I’ve got. | 黑人 我就知道这些 |
[04:43] | You know what? I think his name had a “B” in it. | 我想他的名字里有个字母B |
[04:46] | Actually, it could’ve been a “K.” | 也可能是个K |
[04:48] | You know what? I could make you a sketch. | 我可以给你画个草图 |
[04:55] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[04:57] | There are scoring patterns here on the forehead, | 前额上有刻痕 |
[04:59] | cheekbones, around the nose. | 鼻子周围的颧骨上也有 |
[05:01] | – I meant Clark Edison. – Who’s Clark Edison? | – 我是说Clark Edison – Clark Edison是谁 |
[05:04] | The absolutely brilliant forensic anthropologist… | 那个为了成为你助手而愿意自断条手臂的 |
[05:06] | who’d bite off his own arm to be your assistant. | 非常优秀的法医人类学家 |
[05:09] | I haven’t decided yet. Is that a problem? | 我还没做决定 有问题吗 |
[05:12] | – No. I want you to be certain of your choice. – Thank you. | – 没问题 我希望你能确定自己的选择 – 谢谢 |
[05:17] | It’s just that you’ve turned down 17 applicants already. | 只是你已经拒绝了十七名申请人 |
[05:20] | It’s a rarified discipline. | 这是个冷门学科 |
[05:22] | Aren’t many more candidates to check out. | 没那么多申请人给你选择了 |
[05:24] | I’ll cover the lab work until I find the right person. | 在找到合适的人选前我会负责实验室所有工作的 |
[05:27] | This is good. | 很好 |
[05:28] | Hey, the first time you’ve called me in weeks. | 几周来你第一次给我打电话 |
[05:30] | – There’s scoring on the skull. – Scoring? | – 颅骨上有刻痕 – 刻痕吗 |
[05:33] | – Yes, scrapes. – Yeah, I know what scoring means. | – 是的 刮伤 – 我知道刻痕是什么意思 |
[05:36] | The scraping is uniform in spacing | 痕迹间的间隔均匀 |
[05:38] | but not in depth, which suggests an ungual pattern. | 但不很深 像是爪印 |
[05:41] | – What’s an uncle pattern? – No, ungual. “Guh. ” “Guh. “ | – 什么是叔印 – 不 是爪印 爪 爪 |
[05:46] | Ungual. | 爪 |
[05:47] | How do I say this in a way that makes sense to Booth? | 我要怎么说才能让Booth明白呢 |
[05:50] | Something chewed on the skull. | 有东西啃过那个颅骨 |
[05:52] | like a bear or a dog? | 熊或是狗那类吗 |
[05:54] | Human, Booth. Dr. Brennan is saying human. | 是人类 Booth Dr. Brennan指的是人 |
[05:57] | In the vernacular, our victim’s face was… | 说白了就是受害者的脸… |
[06:00] | chewed off by a cannibal. | 被个食人者啃了 |
[06:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:38] | The ensuing accident was called in by a trucker | 卡车司机在后视镜里 |
[06:40] | who saw it in his rearview mirror. | 看到了后面的事故 |
[06:42] | – The driver of the “reefermobile” – Reefermobile? | – 大麻车司机 – 大麻车是什么鬼 |
[06:45] | identified said truck as the one from which the skull rebounded… | 确认那个头骨在卡到他的挡风玻璃前… |
[06:48] | before said skull lodged in his windshield. | 先在那辆卡车上弹了一下 |
[06:51] | The truck dumped its contents at a municipal landfill near Salisbury. | 卡车在Salisbury附近的市政垃圾填埋场倾倒过垃圾 |
[06:55] | We need a warrant to shut down the landfill | 我们需要一张许可证才能关闭那个填埋场 |
[06:58] | and comb it for body parts. | 去搜寻其余遗骸 |
[07:00] | You think a cannibal is making a habit… | 你是觉得食人者 |
[07:03] | of tossing body parts off of overpasses into passing dump trucks? | 有把尸骨从天桥扔到过路卡车上的习惯吗 |
[07:07] | Well, we only got a head, so the rest has gotta be somewhere. | 我们只找到了头部 剩下的应该在某个地方 |
[07:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:16] | – What am I looking at? – It’s called an osteoma. | – 这是什么 – 骨瘤 |
[07:19] | It’s a type of bone spur that grows | 是一种从颅骨向下 |
[07:20] | from the skull down into the sinus cavity. | 长到鼻窦腔的骨瓷 |
[07:22] | Clark found it when I gave him the X-rays to analyze. | Clark从我给他分析的X光片中看出来的 |
[07:25] | An osteoma that size can cause headaches, | 那种尺寸的骨瘤会引起头痛 |
[07:28] | infected sinuses, maybe worse. | 鼻窦炎 甚至更糟糕的疾病 |
[07:30] | Osteomas are every bit as distinctive as fingerprints or retinas. | 骨瘤跟指纹或是视网膜一样与众不同 |
[07:34] | We’ll check with local ear, nose and throat surgeons. | 我们会和本地的耳鼻喉科医生联系 |
[07:36] | See if the pain drove our victim to seek help. | 看看有没有患者因为疼痛而求诊过 |
[07:38] | – Nice job. – Thank you. | – 干得好 – 谢谢 |
[07:41] | The FBI forensics team just delivered, like, a million bone chips. | FBI取证组刚刚送来了数不清的骨头碎片 |
[07:45] | From the landfill? | 从垃圾填埋场吗 |
[07:46] | And Booth says there’s more to come. | Booth说还会送来更多 |
[07:53] | You are not gonna hire that one either. | 那个人你也不会要的 |
[07:56] | I haven’t made up my mind yet. | 我还没决定呢 |
[07:57] | And when you don’t hire him, | 你不雇佣他的话 |
[07:58] | it just prolongs this lame excuse… | 也只是延长那个… |
[08:00] | for you not to go out into the field with Booth. | 不和Booth一起出现场的蹩脚借口而已 |
[08:02] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[08:04] | Because when Hodgins and I ran away from our wedding… | 因为Hodgins和我从婚礼上逃跑… |
[08:08] | we left you and Booth standing at the altar. | 把你和Booth留在圣坛前 |
[08:11] | And that iconic image totally freaked you out. | 那个情景把你吓坏了 |
[08:15] | No, it didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[08:16] | Sweetie, this is not one of those things… | 亲爱的 这不是那种你试图保密… |
[08:18] | where you try to keep a secret and I ferret out the truth. | 而我查出真相的情况 |
[08:21] | This is where I tell you something that’s true | 我这是在告诉你真相 |
[08:24] | so you can catch up to our own reality. | 这样你才能看清实情 |
[08:26] | Ange, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | Ange 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[08:29] | Which actually proves my point. | 这证明了我的观点 |
[08:32] | I really love you to bits and pieces, sweetie. | 我真的爱你的每一点 亲爱的 |
[08:34] | I know you love me back. | 我知道你也爱我 |
[08:35] | We’ll talk again when you catch up. | 等你想明白了我们再聊 |
[08:41] | Well, most of these are animal remains. | 这里面大多数都是动物骸骨 |
[08:44] | Some are crockery and plastic. | 还有一些是陶器和塑料 |
[08:46] | Oh, we got anything human? | 有找到人类的骸骨吗 |
[08:48] | I’ll have to go through it and see. | 我得仔细看看 |
[08:49] | Well, I could do that, Dr. Brennan. | 这个我可以做的 Dr. Brennan |
[08:51] | Yeah. Clark could do that. | 没错 Clark可以做 |
[08:53] | There’s too many. | 太多了 |
[08:55] | This could take days, even with the two of us. | 可能我们两个人一起都要花几天才能干完 |
[08:57] | come on. | 拜托 |
[08:59] | Is that true? | 真是这样吗 |
[09:05] | Dude, you’re kind of putting me in an awkward position there. | 兄弟 你这样让我太尴尬了 |
[09:14] | Well, Zack would’ve told me. | 是Zack的话就会跟我说的 |
[09:22] | Another glass of wine? | 再来一杯吗 |
[09:23] | How hard can it be to replace one weirdo squint? | 找一个人代替眯眯眼怪胎有多难 |
[09:26] | I’d hire Clark, but it’s not my call. | 我愿意雇Clark 但这事由不得我 |
[09:27] | No, it is. You’ve given Bones enough time. | 不 你可以做主 你给了Bones足够时间了 |
[09:29] | Just hire the guy. | 只是雇个人而已 |
[09:30] | Usually when you get all blustery, | 一般来说 只有你觉得错在你身上 |
[09:32] | it’s because you think something’s your fault. | 你才会这么激动 |
[09:35] | Yeah, well, you know, I did arrest her father for murder. | 你知道的 我以谋杀罪逮捕了她父亲 |
[09:39] | She could be… having trouble with that. | 她可能不太能接受这事 |
[09:42] | Exposing a parent to the death penalty | 让她父亲面临死刑这事 |
[09:43] | can have a chilling effect on the partnership, yeah. | 可能会对你们的合作关系产生寒蝉效应 |
[09:45] | Well, look, I mean, I asked Bones if that was a problem. | 我问过她是不是因为这个 |
[09:48] | She said no. | 她说不是 |
[09:49] | Well, I gotta wonder if, deep down, anybody’s that rational. | 我真的怀疑有没有谁内心深处真的有那么理性 |
[09:53] | You’re not reassuring me here, Camille. | 你这可不是在安慰我 Camille |
[09:55] | Well, if you’re looking for reassurance, | 要是你要寻求安慰的话 |
[09:56] | find someone who’s not such a good friend, Seeley. | 就找个不是那么要好的朋友 Seeley |
[10:02] | Booth. | 我是Booth |
[10:05] | Yeah. Okay, on my way. We got an identity. | 好 马上来 查到死者身份了 |
[10:07] | This is the skull in the windshield. | 这是那个挡风玻璃上的头骨 |
[10:09] | These are X-rays from an ear, | 这是从M街耳鼻喉医生那里 |
[10:11] | nose and throat specialist on M Street. | 拿到的X光片 |
[10:13] | Okay, we’re sure this is Gavin Nichols? | 我们能确定这就是Gavin Nichols吗 |
[10:16] | Well, the osteoma’s a perfect match. It’s him. | 骨瘤完全吻合 就是他 |
[10:18] | Prodigy violinist disappears and a month later, | 天才小提琴家失踪了一个月后 |
[10:20] | his skull ends up bouncing off a garbage truck? | 他的头骨从垃圾车上弹了下来 |
[10:23] | Well, obviously we are looking for someone | 很显然我们在查的这个凶手 |
[10:24] | who really, really hates classical music. | 真的是很讨厌古典音乐了 |
[10:27] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[10:27] | Final performance was at the Library of Congress. | 最后的演出是在国会图书馆举行的 |
[10:30] | He met with well-wishers, arranged to meet… | 他见完支持者后打算… |
[10:33] | with his girlfriend for drinks at the Hay-Adams. | 和女朋友去Hay-Adams喝酒 |
[10:34] | He never showed, and nobody ever saw him again. | 但他没出现 没人再见到过他 |
[10:36] | And a violin worth $3 million. | 他的小提琴值300万美元 |
[10:39] | A 22-year-old willowy kid | 一个22岁的瘦小伙 |
[10:40] | walking around with 3 million bucks under his arm? | 夹着300万美元到处跑吗 |
[10:43] | I’m telling you, easy pickings. | 我跟你说问题很简单 |
[10:45] | A cannibalistic violin thief who eats faces? | 一个啃人脸的食人族小提琴窃贼吗 |
[10:50] | Yeah, it’s a stretch. | 这算思维延伸 |
[10:53] | But, uh, see how this is? | 你看这样 |
[10:57] | Us working together? Very symbiotic. | 咱俩一起工作如何 互相依靠 |
[11:01] | You said that already. | 你已经说过这个了 |
[11:02] | What is it, the word of the day? | 这算是每日名言吗 |
[11:05] | I’d, uh, like you to be there… | 我希望询问他女朋友的时候… |
[11:07] | when I, uh, question the girlfriend. | 你能在场 |
[11:09] | Can’t. I found microscopic grit on the skull. | 不行 我在头骨上发现了小砂砾 |
[11:12] | Microscopic grit? That’s Hodgins’s territory. | 小砂砾吗 那是Hodgins负责的 |
[11:15] | Yes, and Hodgins works for me. | 没错 但Hodgins是为我工作的 |
[11:16] | – So that makes it my territory. – Take Angela. | – 所以那也是我的责任范围 – 带Angela去吧 |
[11:18] | Let her do that thing where she looks at photographs | 让她做那种通过看照片 |
[11:20] | and reads people’s minds. | 来读懂别人想法的事情 |
[11:21] | No, actually, what she does is read minute facial indi- | 不 其实她是通过观察细微的面部表情来… |
[11:25] | Joke, Dr. Brennan. | 开个玩笑而已 Dr. Brennan |
[11:32] | How did you meet Gavin Nichols, Miss Trattner? | 你是怎么认识Gavin Nichols的 Miss. Trattner |
[11:36] | I’m a cellist with the National Symphony. | 我是国家交响乐团的大提琴手 |
[11:39] | Gavin guested as first violinist 3 years ago. | Gavin三年前在乐团担任首席小提琴手 |
[11:42] | Check out the photo of them kissing, huh? | 看一下他们的吻照 |
[11:44] | Mega tongue action. | 亲得挺激烈的 |
[11:47] | How long did you know him this way? | 你跟他多久开始这样的 |
[11:51] | Within a couple of weeks of our meeting. | 我们认识几周后 |
[11:54] | He was barely shaving then. | 他那会儿才刚开始刮胡子 |
[11:56] | What is she doing playing squeeze and squish with a 19-year-old? | 她跟个19岁的小伙子搂搂抱抱的干嘛呢 |
[11:59] | “Squeeze and squish”? | 搂搂抱抱 |
[12:01] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[12:03] | – With a 19-year-old. – Gavin pursued me. | – 跟19岁小伙子 – Gavin追的我 |
[12:06] | His… tastes ran to older women. | 他…喜欢比他年纪大的女人 |
[12:10] | Miss Trattner, do you think Gavin was killed for his violin? | Miss Trattner 你觉得Gavin是因为他的小提琴而被杀的吗 |
[12:13] | No. No one does. | 不 没人会这么做 |
[12:16] | You can’t sell it anywhere. | 那琴卖不出去的 |
[12:19] | And we would know by now | 如果他们想赎回那琴的话 |
[12:20] | if they were trying to ransom it back. | 我们现在就知道了 |
[12:22] | Can you think of anyone who’d want him dead? | 你知道有谁想要他死吗 |
[12:26] | Only every violinist in the world. | 世界上所有的小提琴手 |
[12:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:29] | No one had seen left-hand technique like Gavin’s | Gavin是继Franz Von Biber之后 |
[12:31] | since Franz Von Biber. | 左手技巧最好的 |
[12:33] | I mean, his little finger was insured for $10 million. | 他的小指投了1000万的保险 |
[12:37] | Great. Thank you, Miss Trattner. | 很好 谢谢你 Miss Trattner |
[12:39] | Thank you for your cooperation. You can leave now. | 谢谢你的合作 你可以走了 |
[12:42] | – Wait a minute, Booth. – Uh, one- one moment. | – 等一下 Booth – 等 等一下 |
[12:47] | Check out her face in the quartet photo. | 看一下她在四重奏那张照片里的脸 |
[12:51] | Just one more, uh, question. I’m sorry. | 还有一个问题 抱歉 |
[12:57] | What’s goin’ on here? | 这是怎么了 |
[13:00] | It was impossible not to watch him when he played. | 他拉琴的时候没办法不看他 |
[13:03] | You don’t look impressed. You look sad. | 你看上去不像是被感动到的样子 而是很伤心 |
[13:06] | – Like she lost something. – Like you’ve lost him. | – 像是失去了什么 – 看上去就像是你失去了他一样 |
[13:09] | Because she knew he was gonna die. | 因为她知道他会死 |
[13:11] | Like there was someone else. | 像是知道他有别人了一样 |
[13:14] | There was? | 是吗 |
[13:16] | There was someone else in his life. | 他生命里有了另一个人 |
[13:17] | Someone I need to know about. | 一个我需要知道是谁的人 |
[13:19] | Brilliant, Booth. You are brilliant. Okay, this time- | 聪明 Booth 你真聪明 现在… |
[13:23] | – What? – I’m sorry. Nothing. | – 什么 – 抱歉 没什么 |
[13:25] | Just quietly, who was it, Amelia? | 保持安静 那人是谁 Amelia |
[13:40] | Ask her. | 问她 |
[13:47] | – Rona Sumner? – Who’s Rona Sumner? | – Rona Sumner吗 – Rona Sumner是谁 |
[13:51] | Wife of Leo Sumner… | 特勤局副局长 |
[13:56] | Deputy Director of the Secret Service. | Leo Sumner的妻子 |
[14:02] | The particles we found in the skull are pink syenite. | 我们在头骨里发现的小颗粒是粉红色正长岩 |
[14:06] | It’s the Cadillac of granites. | 是花岗岩里的爱马仕 |
[14:08] | – How did it get on the skull? – I don’t know. | – 它是怎么会到头骨里去的 – 我不知道 |
[14:10] | But pink syenite is relatively rare. | 但粉红色正长岩非常罕见 |
[14:13] | – Well, how did it get there? – I don’t know. | – 那怎么会在那里出现 – 我不知道 |
[14:15] | At first, I thought it was a Brazilian stone | 一开始 我以为那是一种 |
[14:17] | called Sienite Balma. | 叫Sienite Balma的巴西石头 |
[14:19] | But trace amounts of magnetite | 但其中微量的磁铁矿 |
[14:20] | and this- this is crucial | 以及这种至关重要的辉铜矿 |
[14:22] | chalcocite, led me to the Omineca tectonic belt… | 让我确定了它来自于 |
[14:26] | in British Columbia, Canada, and voilà. | 加拿大不列颠哥伦比亚省的Omineca构造带 瞧 |
[14:30] | There’s no indication on the skull that he was struck. | 头骨上并没有他被击打的痕迹 |
[14:33] | – So how did it get there? – I don’t know. | – 所以石头是怎么会到那里的 – 我不知道 |
[14:35] | But not a lot of pink syenite quarried in British Columbia | 但不列颠哥伦比亚把石头运到华盛顿D.C.的 |
[14:38] | has been shipped to D.C. | 粉红色正长岩采石场并不多 |
[14:39] | none at all in the last hundred years. | 在过去100多年里一个都没有 |
[14:41] | Perhaps the skull was dropped on a stone floor. | 也许那个头骨曾经掉在石头地砖上 |
[14:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:46] | But I discovered half a dozen sources: | 但我发现了六个来源 |
[14:48] | a bridge, some garden walls on private estates | 一座桥 一个私人庄园的院墙 |
[14:51] | and one entire bank building. | 一幢银行大楼 |
[14:52] | – Send the details to Booth. – Yeah. | – 把这些资料发给Booth – 好 |
[14:56] | Hodgins, the reason that I’m not going out in the field with Booth… | Hodgins 我不跟Booth去出现场是因为… |
[15:00] | is that I haven’t found a replacement for Zack. | 我还没找到替代Zack的人 |
[15:03] | Well, there is no replacement for Zack. | Zack是无可替代的 |
[15:05] | I mean, he is good with bones, excellent at math. | 他很了解骨头的事 数学也很拿手 |
[15:10] | He’s pretty brilliant at making contraptions. | 他还非常擅长做精巧的装置 |
[15:13] | And when our experiments blew up, | 每次我们的实验失败了 |
[15:14] | it was easy to pin the blame on him. | 可以把责任推给他 |
[15:17] | My book- all that makes Zack irreplaceable. | 所有这一切让我觉得Zack无可取代 |
[15:20] | Exactly. Which is why I’m stuck in the lab. | 没错 这就是我被困在实验室的原因 |
[15:22] | Not… some other reason. | 而不是其他的什么原因 |
[15:26] | The only thing you can do | 你唯一能做的… |
[15:27] | is forget about replacing Zack… | 就是别想着找人替代Zack了 |
[15:30] | and find someone who can just- | 就找个能帮上忙的 |
[15:32] | just help out around here. | 就可以了 |
[15:37] | Yes, I was intimately involved with Gavin Nichols. | 没错 我和Gavin Nichols是有亲密关系 |
[15:42] | And, Mr. Sumner, I have to ask, | 我必须得问下Mr. Sumner |
[15:44] | were you aware of your wife’s infidelity? | 你知道你妻子对你不忠这事吗 |
[15:46] | What you really want to ask, Agent Booth, | Booth探员 你真正想问的 |
[15:49] | is if l killed the boy for bedding my wife. | 是不是我因为那个男孩睡了我老婆而杀了他对吧 |
[15:51] | I have a far more interesting question. | 我有个更有趣的问题 |
[15:54] | Why didn’t you come armed with | 你为什么不带上 |
[15:56] | the biggest, baddest lawyer in town? | 镇上最厉害最坏的律师来呢 |
[15:58] | I’m more interested in the killing question. | 我更关心杀人的问题 |
[16:00] | I did not murder Rona’s fiddle player. | 我没杀Rona的小提琴手 |
[16:03] | Leo and I have no secrets from each other. | 我和Leo之间没有秘密 |
[16:06] | What you’d like for us to believe… | 你是想告诉我们… |
[16:07] | is that because your husband knew about this dalliance | 因为你丈夫知道这种逢场作戏 |
[16:10] | there’s no motive for jealousy and murder. | 所以没有因为嫉妒而谋杀的动机吗 |
[16:13] | Gavin wasn’t my only | Gavin并不是我唯一的一个 |
[16:15] | I’ll use your word- dalliance. | 就用你说的词吧 逢场作戏 |
[16:17] | And Mr. Sumner knew all about them? | Mr. Sumner全都知道吗 |
[16:19] | Like Rona said. No secrets. | Rona说的没错 我们之间没有秘密 |
[16:23] | Would you like names… | 你们想知道那些人的名字吗… |
[16:25] | to see if Leo murdered them as well? | 看看Leo是不是把他们都杀了 |
[16:27] | – That’d be peachy. – Just tell us about Gavin Nichols. | – 那样就太好了 – 说说Gavin Nichols就行 |
[16:31] | Every salacious detail? | 床上的细节也都得说吗 |
[16:34] | Hit the highlights, honey. | 说重点就行 亲爱的 |
[16:34] | I get it. That’s the part you like, huh? | 我明白了 你最喜欢这个 对吧 |
[16:38] | The play-by-play. | 实况报道什么的 |
[16:39] | I’m heavily involved in arts patronage. | 我积极参与艺术赞助活动 |
[16:42] | After I put together the funding | 在我募集到足够的资金 |
[16:44] | to get Gavin his violin, we slept together. | 给Gavin买了那把琴之后 我们就上床了 |
[16:48] | We met perhaps once or twice a month after that- | 那之后我们每个月见一次或两次面 |
[16:52] | a total of 11 times. | 一共十一次 |
[16:55] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见到他是什么时候 |
[16:57] | The night he disappeared at the Library of Congress. | 他在国会图书馆失踪那晚 |
[17:00] | Agent Booth meant sexually. | Booth探员是指发生关系的最后一次 |
[17:03] | The night he disappeared at the Library of Congress. | 他在国会图书馆失踪那晚 |
[17:08] | Nope. Not buying it. Sorry, I don’t- | 不 我不相信 抱歉 |
[17:11] | I don’t feel them. Don’t feel them, see? Don’t feel them. | 我不相信 不相信 懂吗 不相信 |
[17:13] | What Agent Booth means is that unless you can prove… | Booth探员的意思是除非你们能证明… |
[17:16] | that Mr. Sumner knew about your affair with Gavin Nichols… | Mr. Sumner知道你和Gavin Nichols的关系… |
[17:19] | this could all have been a story | 不然这一切就是你在杀了他之后 |
[17:21] | you cooked up after killing him. | 编出来的一个故事 |
[17:32] | We thought you might want proof. | 我们就知道你们会要证据 |
[17:41] | Okay. So the kid and the cougar are bumping the uglies. | 好吧 那孩子和那熟女上床了 |
[17:56] | He doesn’t just enjoy hearing about his wife’s sex life. | 他不只是喜欢听他妻子跟别人上床的事 |
[17:58] | He gets off on watching. | 还喜欢看 |
[17:59] | Which explains why he didn’t bring in a lawyer. | 这也就解释了他为什么没带律师来 |
[18:02] | They didn’t murder the kid. | 他们没杀那孩子 |
[18:10] | Where’s Bones? | Bones在哪儿 |
[18:11] | You arrested the deputy director | 你用窥淫癖罪名 |
[18:12] | of the Secret Service for voyeurism? | 逮捕了那个特勤局副局长吗 |
[18:14] | – Yeah. Bones in her office? – That is awesome. | – 没错 Bones在她办公室吗 – 那真是太棒了 |
[18:17] | And really, really stupid. | 也真是挺蠢的 |
[18:18] | You gotta love a self-destructive man with values. | 你得尊重一个有价值观的自寻死路的人 |
[18:20] | – Right. Where’s Bones? – Right behind you. | – 没错 Bones在哪里 – 就在你后面 |
[18:23] | Great! I got Charlie to check out | 很好 我让Charlie去查了 |
[18:24] | all the places with that red rock. | 所有带那种红色岩石的地方 |
[18:26] | – Pink syenite. – Yeah. There’s only one place… | – 是粉红色正长岩 – 唯一一个… |
[18:28] | that uses the pink rock in its foundation. | 在地基上用了这种粉色石头的地方 |
[18:30] | It’s an old deserted bank on the Anacostia River. | 是那卡斯提亚河边上的一个废弃旧银行 |
[18:33] | – Bingo, baby. – Why “Bingo, baby”? | – 中了 宝贝 – 为什么说 中了宝贝 |
[18:36] | I checked into the ownership of the place. | 我查了下那地方的所有权 |
[18:38] | Why “Bingo, baby”? | 为什么说 中了 宝贝 |
[18:39] | Shell companies owning defective titles, blah, blah, blah. | 所有权有瑕疵的空壳公司之类的 |
[18:43] | I don’t get the significance. | 我不太懂 |
[18:45] | It’s deserted, isolated. It’s a fortress. | 那里废弃了 没有人 就像个堡垒一样 |
[18:48] | Serial killer heaven. | 连环杀手的天堂 |
[18:49] | Look, I want you to come with me. | 我希望你能一起来 |
[18:53] | I’ve got work to do here. | 我得留在这里工作 |
[18:55] | Dr. Brennan Dr. Brennan. | |
[18:56] | if this building was used for | 如果这房子被用作 |
[18:58] | some sort of ritual cannibalistic killing | 举行某种吃人的杀人仪式的话 |
[19:00] | as indicated by a skull which has been gnawed upon | 这一点被啃过的头骨已经证明了 |
[19:04] | a trained anthropologist’s eye could be crucial to the case. | 一位训练有素的人类学家的看法对这个案子至关重要 |
[19:09] | Rationally speaking. | 我这是理性分析 |
[19:12] | Bank’s been closed for years. | 银行已经关闭好多年了 |
[19:14] | Doors always locked. Never a light, nothin’. | 门一直锁着 一直没开灯 什么都没有 |
[19:17] | No squatters? | 没有非法入侵者吗 |
[19:18] | Made ’em sturdy back in the day. Look at this place. | 白天这里关得很严实 看看这地方 |
[19:20] | It is clean. No dust, nothing. | 很干净 没有灰尘 什么都没有 |
[19:22] | DC Building Conservancy is fighting | 华盛顿建筑保护部门正在努力 |
[19:24] | to keep the place a historical site. | 把这地方变成历史遗迹 |
[19:27] | Maybe if you told me what you were looking for, | 也许你们可以告诉我你们在找什么 |
[19:28] | I could help you out. | 我可以帮你们找 |
[19:30] | Oh, you know, bloodstains, butcher instruments. | 血迹 杀人凶器什么的 |
[19:33] | Any place where human remains would’ve come in contact with granite. | 还有尸体可能会接触到花岗岩的地方 |
[19:36] | You’re not gonna find nothing like that up here. | 你们不会在这上面找到那种东西的 |
[19:38] | – Up here? – Up… here? | – 这上面是哪里 – 这…上面吗 |
[19:42] | Old vault cut right into the foundation of the place. | 这个旧保险库正好建在地基 |
[19:45] | Hermetically sealed, insect proof, constant humidity. | 密封 防虫 恒湿 |
[19:50] | – It’s ideal. – Yeah, but we gotta get inside. | – 很理想 – 没错 但我们得进去 |
[19:53] | You want me to kick down the door? | 你们是要我去踹开这门吗 |
[20:04] | When I put your old man in jail, you said you understood. | 我把你爸抓进牢里时 你说过你能理解的 |
[20:06] | Don’t start again, Booth. | 别再提这个了 Booth |
[20:09] | We’ll be together as soon as I replace Zack. | 我一找到人代替Zack 我们就又能一起工作了 |
[20:12] | Yeah. How’s that going, by the way? | 是啊 顺便问一句 这事进展如何 |
[20:19] | – We’re in. – Ah, they cracked it. | – 可以进去了 – 他们把门弄开了 |
[20:40] | A little bit more. | 再打开一点 |
[20:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:44] | Easy. | 放轻松 |
[20:46] | You know, maybe you’re mad at me subconsciously. | 你可能潜意识里在生我的气 |
[20:49] | What? I don’t believe in that. | 什么 我不信那套 |
[20:51] | Ah, look, something has changed between us. | 我们之间有些不一样了 |
[20:53] | You could at least admit that so we could figure it out. | 你至少可以承认这点 这样我们才能找出问题所在 |
[20:56] | Yeah, I would, yes, | 好吧 如果我真的相信有什么改变了的话 |
[20:59] | if l actually believed anything had changed. | 我会承认的 |
[21:04] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[21:08] | Why are your eyes closed? | 你干嘛闭眼睛 |
[21:12] | I thought we were gonna get blown up. | 我以为我们要被炸上天了 |
[21:16] | It’s just a transmitter. | 只是个信号发射器 |
[21:19] | Now whoever owns this place knows we’re here. Come on. | 现在这地方的主人知道我们在这里了 起来吧 |
[21:22] | I’m curious. | 我有点好奇 |
[21:25] | In an explosion, how would… | 如果真的爆炸的话 |
[21:28] | shutting your eyes help? | 闭上眼睛有什么用吗 |
[21:30] | Huh? I- It just- It does, okay, Bones? It just does. | 我只是 我觉得有用 Bones 我觉得 |
[21:35] | Now be careful. | 现在起小心一点 |
[21:36] | We don’t know what else is in here. | 我们不知道这里还有什么 |
[21:39] | There’s a phrase in Ancient Greek | 保险库大门的背面 |
[21:41] | burned into the back of the vault door. | 用古希腊语刻了一句短语 |
[21:43] | Well, what’s it say? | 是什么意思 |
[21:44] | I don’t know. It’s in Ancient Greek. | 我不知道 用的古希腊语 |
[21:49] | Dead languages, Egyptian art… | 失传的语言 古埃及艺术… |
[21:52] | Pythagorean mathematics, Hebrew scriptures… | 毕达哥拉斯数学 希伯来经文… |
[21:56] | gnosticism… | 诺斯替教… |
[21:58] | kabalah, alchemy… | 犹太神秘哲学 炼金术… |
[22:02] | druidism, astrology. | 德鲁伊教 占星术 |
[22:05] | Angela can tell us for sure, but… | Angela能明确的告诉我们这些物品 但… |
[22:08] | I think these artifacts are museum quality. | 我认为这些文物都足以放进博物馆 |
[22:12] | Whoa. Bingo, baby. | 哇 中了 宝贝 |
[22:15] | I found Gavin Nichols’s violin. | 我找到Gavin Nichols的小提琴了 |
[22:18] | Bones Bones. | |
[22:20] | What, Booth? | 怎么了 Booth |
[22:23] | What did you find? | 你找到什么了 |
[22:26] | I- I don’t know. | 我 我不确定 |
[22:40] | What is it? Silver? | 这是什么材质 银吗 |
[22:47] | Not all these bones are silver. | 不是所有的都是银制的 |
[22:57] | It’s possible we just found more of Gavin Nichols. | 可能我们找到Gavin剩下的部分了 |
[23:05] | That’s Gavin’s violin. What else you got? | 那是Gavin的小提琴 你们还找到什么了 |
[23:08] | This altar is made of the same pink syenite | 这个祭坛是用粉红色正长岩做成的 |
[23:10] | we found imbedded in Gavin Nichols’s skull. | 和我们在Gavin Nichols头骨里找到的是同一种 |
[23:13] | Where’s the rest of him? | 他其他的骨头在哪里 |
[23:14] | Probably tossed into dump trucks from overpasses. | 也许被人从天桥上扔到垃圾车里了 |
[23:18] | All of the bones found here show teeth marks. | 这里找到的所有骨头上都有牙印 |
[23:21] | Somebody kidnapped a fiddler and served him for dinner | 有人绑架了个小提琴手 |
[23:24] | in an old bank vault stuffed with museum pieces? | 然后在一个装满博物馆展品的银行旧保险库把他给吃了吗 |
[23:27] | I think this is high medieval. | 我觉得这是中世纪晚期的西班牙语 |
[23:30] | Spanish, possibly Calabrian in origin. | 可能起源于意大利卡布拉西亚方言 |
[23:34] | 12th-century Calabrian? | 十二世纪的卡布拉西亚方言吗 |
[23:39] | You know what that means? | 你们知道这意味着什么吗 |
[23:42] | The Order of Alcántara? | 阿尔坎塔拉骑士团知道吗 |
[23:45] | You people have no idea f the reach of the Illuminati, do you? | 你们这些家伙肯定不知道光明会的势力范围 对吧 |
[23:47] | No. | 不知道 |
[23:49] | Tell you what else. | 告诉你们些别的吧 |
[23:51] | This old bank is an original vortex | 这家古老的银行 |
[23:53] | point on the triangular grid | 是由华盛顿臭名昭著的建筑师 |
[23:55] | designed by the infamous architect of DC | Pierre-Charles L’Enfant所设计的 |
[23:58] | Pierre-Charles L’Enfant. | 三角形网格上的原始涡点 |
[23:59] | Not to mention the way that the skeleton | 更别提用骨架展示的方式 |
[24:01] | is displayed absolutely suggests- | 绝对暗示了… |
[24:02] | Okay, okay, we get it. | 好了好了 我们懂了 |
[24:03] | This is the lair of a cannibalistic secret society. | 这是一个同类相食的秘密组织的巢穴 |
[24:06] | Hey, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[24:07] | You don’t want my answers? Don’t ask me the questions. | 如果你不想听我说 那就别问我嘛 |
[24:10] | Someone is replacing the silver bones | 有人在用人骨替换 |
[24:13] | in this sculpture with human bones. | 这尊雕刻里面的银制骨头 |
[24:15] | There’s no way this manubrium | 这个胸骨柄 |
[24:17] | and this sternum came from the same person. | 和胸骨不是同一个人的 |
[24:19] | We got a multiple murder? | 所以这是起多重谋杀案吗 |
[24:21] | Is she pleased? | 她是在感到开心吗 |
[24:22] | Hell, you could go your whole career | 你可能穷尽职业生涯 |
[24:24] | without catching something this juicy. | 都碰不到这么有料的案子 |
[24:26] | Who had access to the building? | 谁能进出这栋大楼 |
[24:28] | The building conservancy. | 建筑保护部门的人 |
[24:29] | Run those people. Look for priors. | 查一下他们 看看有没有有前科的人 |
[24:31] | Childhood cat skinning, all that. | 小时候剥过猫皮之类的 |
[24:34] | I’d like permission to move the contents of this room | 我想把这屋子里所有的东西 |
[24:37] | to the Jeffersonian. | 都挪到Jeffersonian去 |
[24:39] | It’s a bankvault. | 这可是个银行保险库 |
[24:41] | There’s room in the basement. | 我们地下室有个房间 |
[24:42] | I think this may be one of those | 我想这大概就是 |
[24:43] | “bring the mountain to Muhammad” situations. | 把山带给穆罕默德那种情况吧 |
[24:51] | You were married by John Kakala… | 你在纪念鲨鱼之神Dakuwaka而举行的宴会上 |
[24:54] | who was the headman of a hamlet called | 经由Vatulolo岛上 |
[24:56] | “Nakavala” on the island of “Vatulolo” | 一个叫做Nakavala村的首领John Kakala的见证下 |
[24:59] | during a feast in honor of the shark god Dakuwaka. | 举行了婚礼 |
[25:04] | it doesn’t sound wrong. | 听上去没毛病 |
[25:06] | Can’t this headman tell you who Angela married? | 那个首领没告诉你Angela和谁结婚了吗 |
[25:08] | He’s dead. Town was wiped out by a tsunami 2 years ago. | 他死了 那个村子两年前被海啸摧毁了 |
[25:11] | The island is deserted, and no one wants to talk | 那岛荒废了 人们不愿提起那里 |
[25:14] | because the whole place is haunted and cursed. | 因为那地方闹鬼 被诅咒了 |
[25:16] | Of course it is. Now- | 是的 现在… |
[25:19] | Well, do you happen to remember any Australians? | 你还记得什么澳大利亚人吗 |
[25:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:25] | Look, they have this local drink called kava… | 当地有一种叫kava的酒 |
[25:29] | that is really- | 真的很… |
[25:32] | Anyway, when it comes to memory- | 说到记忆的话… |
[25:34] | No. Not so much. | 不 我不记得什么了 |
[25:37] | Which is probably why when I tried to sketch him | 也许这就是为什么我想给他画个像的时候 |
[25:44] | I only came up with this. | 只能画出这个 |
[25:50] | Handsome. | 真帅 |
[25:52] | Why Australians? | 为什么问澳大利亚人 |
[25:53] | Well, on or around the date of the marriage license, the, | 结婚证日期前后的那几天 |
[25:57] | there was a tramp steamer out of Adelaide. | 有一艘不定期货船离开了阿德莱德 |
[26:00] | The Innocent City may or may not | 那艘天真城市号可能 |
[26:02] | have been docked in Vatulolo. | 在Vatulolo停靠过 |
[26:04] | Let’s, uh, track that steamer down. | 那让我们先顺着那条船查一下吧 |
[26:07] | – It’s gonna cost. – Not an issue. | – 费用会很高的 – 钱不是问题 |
[26:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:21] | – You having second thoughts? – You kidding? | – 你不再考虑一下吗 – 你开玩笑吧 |
[26:25] | Hey, this is great. | 这还挺不错的 |
[26:29] | Like we’re on some epic adventure. | 就像我们在进行史诗般的冒险一样 |
[26:33] | Adventure? | 冒险吗 |
[26:39] | These are the bones we found on the altar. | 这些是我们在祭坛上找到的骨头 |
[26:41] | Can you confirm that any of these are Gavin Nichols’s? | 你能确定这里面有Gavin Nichols的骨头吗 |
[26:43] | To be 100% positive, we’d have to check DNA. | 要百分之百确认的话得验一下DNA |
[26:46] | All right. Let’s get that going. | 好吧 那就开始做吧 |
[26:49] | Bones, I mean, you see what’s going on here, right? | Bones 你看到这里的情况了 对吧 |
[26:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:53] | You’re- You’re getting them all to help you now. | 你现在让所有人都来帮你 |
[26:55] | Booth, the vault is filled with priceless artifacts. | Booth 那个保险库里装满了无价的文物 |
[26:58] | And probably materials stolen from other victims. | 可能还有从其他受害者那里偷来的东西 |
[27:00] | it’s gonna take months to sift through all that evidence. | 要花几个月的时间来筛选所有的证据 |
[27:02] | No, this is enabling. | 不 |
[27:03] | You’re enabling somebody with a mental problem. | 你们给了一个有心理问题的人太多权力 |
[27:06] | – Zack. – No, you. You, Bones. | – Zack – 不 是你 Bones |
[27:08] | You’re the one with the mental problem. | 你是那个有心理问题的人 |
[27:13] | it’s Zack! It’s Zack! | 是Zack 是Zack |
[27:20] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会来这里 |
[27:22] | Can I- Can I move back into the place above your garage? | 我能搬回你家车库上面住吗 |
[27:24] | Are you kidding? Of course. Come here! | 你在开玩笑吧 当然可以 来抱一个 |
[27:28] | – You’re banned? – Welcome home, Zack. | – 你有被禁止过吗 – 欢迎回来 Zack |
[27:31] | Did you get wounded or something? | 你是受伤还是怎么了 |
[27:34] | No, they just sent me home. | 不 他们只是把我送回来了 |
[27:36] | When can you start work? | 你什么时候能开始干活 |
[27:39] | Nice meetin’ you, bub. | 很高兴认识你 小家伙 |
[27:41] | Well, if you didn’t fill my job, who’s that guy? | 如果你没找人代替我的话 那家伙是谁 |
[27:44] | Nobody. | 无名小卒 |
[27:47] | Man, you look like crap. | 你看上去有点糟 |
[27:49] | Well, Iraq’s not a vacation. | 去伊拉克又不是度假 |
[27:51] | I think you look very rakish. | 我觉得你看着潇洒极了 |
[27:54] | Are you starving? | 饿不饿 |
[27:55] | Actually, what I’d like is to get into | 实际上 我更想 |
[27:57] | watever it was you were talking about… | 做你们谈及Dr. Brennan心理问题前 |
[27:59] | before Dr. Brennan’s mental problem. | 在讨论的东西 |
[28:07] | It’s hard to concentrate when you’re all staring at me. | 你们都盯着我看让我很难集中精神 |
[28:12] | They’re happy to see you. | 他们看到你回来很高兴 |
[28:13] | The depth of the teeth scoring on this skull | 这头骨上牙齿刻痕的深度显示 |
[28:15] | Suggests that it was cooked. | 头骨被烹煮过 |
[28:18] | Meaning the victim was dead when his face was eaten. | 也就是说受害者的脸被啃食时 他已经死了 |
[28:20] | which is good, I guess. | 非要选的话 |
[28:23] | Given the alternative. | 这样还好些 |
[28:24] | I’m seeing an interesting pattern in the scoring. | 我在刻痕上发现了一种很有趣的图案 |
[28:27] | From the windshield? | 挡风玻璃造成的吗 |
[28:28] | It appears so. But if you kind of unfocus your eyes | 看上去是 但如果你眼睛不聚焦的话 |
[28:31] | and allow patterns to arise from what looks like chaos | 图案就会从一片混乱中浮现出来 |
[28:35] | here, here, here. | 这里 这里 这里 |
[28:38] | I didn’t notice that. | 我没发现这个 |
[28:39] | This scoring is different | 这个刻痕 |
[28:40] | from both the gnawing marks and the damage | 跟咬痕还有车祸中因为挡风玻璃 |
[28:42] | caused by crashing through the windshield. | 造成的损害都不一样 |
[28:49] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[28:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:51] | Did you run it through the X-ray diffractometer? | 你用X衍射仪测过了吗 |
[28:54] | And also X-ray microfluorescence. | 还用X微荧光测了 |
[28:56] | Neither showed trace evidence of anything left in the bone | 两个都没出证据证明 |
[28:59] | by whatever etched that groove. | 是什么造成那种凹槽的 |
[29:01] | Well, that’s our answer then. | 那就是我们的答案了 |
[29:03] | But the answer was nothing. | 可没什么答案啊 |
[29:06] | So our, uh, cannibal has a diamond tooth? | 所以 我们这位食人族有钻石牙吗 |
[29:08] | Well, not the entire tooth. | 不是整副牙齿 |
[29:10] | A diamond inset, left lateral incisor. | 钻石镶嵌在左边的侧切牙 |
[29:13] | It left a distinct mark on the skull. | 它在头骨上留下了独特的痕迹 |
[29:15] | So if someone in the building conservancy | 也就说如果建筑管理部门 |
[29:17] | or cleaning crew has a diamond in his tooth… | 或是清洁班里谁有钻石牙的话… |
[29:20] | that’s our guy. | 那他就是凶手 |
[29:22] | You got him. | 你抓住他了 |
[29:25] | I’d like to be in on it when you interrogate him. | 你审问他的时候 我想参与 |
[29:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:31] | You would? | 你愿意吗 |
[29:33] | Why are you surprised? | 你干嘛那么惊讶 |
[29:36] | Wait, are you serious? | 等一下 你是说真的吗 |
[29:39] | I’ve been trying to get you out of the lab since Zack left. | Zack走后 我一直想让你离开实验室 |
[29:42] | Well, Zack’s back, so here I am. | Zack回来了 所以我来了 |
[29:44] | That simple? | 就那么简单吗 |
[29:45] | Why? Did Angela say something to you? | 为什么这么问 Angela对你说什么了吗 |
[29:49] | Nah. Angela? Why? What? | 没有 Angela为什么要跟我说 说什么 |
[29:52] | Well, I told you this isn’t about psychology. | 我跟你说过这跟心理学没关系 |
[29:55] | Fine, fine. | 好吧 |
[29:57] | Hey, you know what I say, huh? | 知道我要说什么吗 |
[29:59] | Welcome home, Zack. | 欢迎回来 Zack |
[30:01] | No, it’s not just because you have a diamond tooth. | 不 不只是因为你牙上有钻石 |
[30:04] | You don’t know why you’re here, Jason? | 你不知道为什么把你叫来这里吗 Jason |
[30:07] | It seems like that part should be your responsibility. | 那好像是你的责任才对 |
[30:09] | Think about it. | 仔细想想 |
[30:10] | You’re a smart boy, Jason. You went to private school. | 你很聪明 Jason 你上过私立学校 |
[30:13] | 6 of them. Got kicked out of every one. | 上过6所 都把我踢出来了 |
[30:17] | Yeah, for attacking people in their sleep. | 因为你在别人睡觉时袭击他们 |
[30:20] | I got counseling. I’m cured. | 我做了心理咨询 我已经好了 |
[30:22] | So, you did your little community service… | 你做了一点社区服务… |
[30:25] | mopping floors for the historical-site people. | 给历史遗迹拖地板 |
[30:28] | How the hell did you get in the vault? | 你到底是这么进到那个保险库里去的 |
[30:30] | At the old bank? | 那个银行吗 |
[30:31] | He just doesn’t really strike me as the kind of guy | 他让我觉得他不是那种 |
[30:34] | who would sit beside a vault all night | 会整夜坐在保险库里 |
[30:35] | listening to tumblers through his stethoscope. | 用听诊器听换向齿轮声音的人 |
[30:37] | He probably found the combination | 他可能在清理哪儿的时候 |
[30:38] | while he was cleaning up somewhere. | 发现了密码 |
[30:40] | Nobody can get in the vault. | 谁都进不去那个保险库 |
[30:41] | It’s what you call impregnable. | 就是所谓的坚不可摧 |
[30:44] | Not true. | 你错了 |
[30:48] | This is the transmitter we found in the vault. | 这是我们在保险库里找到的信号发射器 |
[30:53] | Normal guy comes across a treasure in a vault. | 一般人会从保险库里找到宝藏 |
[30:57] | Starts- what? Selling it off? | 然后开始 怎样 把它们卖掉对吗 |
[31:00] | You went a whole different way. | 你的做法却完全相反 |
[31:09] | Could you bite this, please? | 能请你咬一下这个吗 |
[31:15] | – No. – Dr. Brennan was only being polite. | – 不 – Dr. Brennan只是出于礼貌才问一下 |
[31:18] | We have a warrant for that too, Jason. | 我们申请了批准令让你这么做 Jason |
[31:21] | So, either you bite, or I’ll make you. | 所以 要么你自己咬一下 要么我帮你咬一下 |
[31:26] | What do you need it for? | 你们要来做什么用 |
[31:28] | The diamond in your incisor left a mark on the skull. | 你门牙上的钻石在头骨上留下了痕迹 |
[31:31] | Yeah, the skull that you gnawed on. | 就是你啃的那个头骨 |
[31:44] | It’s not like chicken or pork, you know? | 人们总说那个吃上去 |
[31:48] | People always say that. | 不像鸡肉或猪肉什么的 |
[31:51] | It’s more like beef. | 更像是牛肉 |
[31:55] | The face is a little sweeter. More tender. | 脸部吃上去有点甜 更软嫩 |
[32:00] | The younger the person, the better. | 越年轻的人越好吃 |
[32:05] | Except for babies. | 婴儿除外 |
[32:08] | Babies taste kind of like fish. | 婴儿吃起来有点像鱼 |
[32:19] | Have you been to bed yet? | 你睡过觉了没 |
[32:21] | Iraq is from a different time zone. | 伊拉克时区跟这里不同 |
[32:22] | I can’t seem to sleep right now. | 我现在睡不着 |
[32:26] | Fibula and tibia of the right leg | 右腿胫骨和腓骨 |
[32:28] | are from the same person. | 是同一个人的 |
[32:29] | Left femur from a different person. | 左腿股骨是另一个人的 |
[32:31] | 3 phalanges and one metacarpal, | 三节指骨和一根掌骨 |
[32:33] | essentially an entire little finger | 基本上整个小指 |
[32:35] | are from yet another person- probably the violinist. | 是来自于另一个人 可能是那个小提琴家 |
[32:39] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道是他的 |
[32:40] | Pressure indicators consistent with years of practice. | 压力指标与多年练习的结果一致 |
[32:43] | Manubrium and gladiolus | 胸骨柄和胸骨体 |
[32:45] | originate from 2 additional separate people. | 来自于另外两个不同的人 |
[32:47] | And this floating rib- | 而这根浮肋 |
[32:49] | an anatomically superfluous rib, by the way | 从解剖学来说是多出来的 |
[32:52] | is from yet another human being. | 又是另一个人的 |
[32:55] | – 10 bones from 6 separate victims. – Yes. | – 来自六名受害者的十根骨头 – 没错 |
[32:58] | Obviously Jason Harkness was collecting parts from different people to create | 显然Jason Harkness是在收集不同人的各部分来创造 |
[33:03] | – What? – I don’t know. | – 创造什么 – 我不知道 |
[33:06] | There’s potential for a lot of victims here. | 这里面可能会有很多受害者 |
[33:08] | But we caught him. | 但我们已经抓住他了 |
[33:10] | Yes! We did, Zack. | 没错 我们抓住他了 Zack |
[33:13] | Dr. Brennan always says that catching the bad guy | Dr. Brennan总是说 |
[33:15] | is only part of it. | 抓住坏蛋只是事情的一部分 |
[33:16] | The rest is knowing absolutely everything about the evidence. | 剩下的还要对证据了如指掌 |
[33:22] | Why did they send you back from Iraq? | 他们为什么把你从伊拉克送回来 |
[33:24] | I failed to assimilate. | 我融入不进去 |
[33:26] | Despite my accomplishments, | 尽管我有成果 |
[33:28] | I was detrimental to a military team approach. | 但我对军队来说没什么好处 |
[33:31] | You’re very good for our team approach. | 你对我们来说非常有用 |
[33:34] | The army psychiatrist told me that I should question | 军队心理医生觉得我应该想一想 |
[33:36] | why the Jeffersonian is the only place I can fit in. | 为什么我只能融入Jeffersonian |
[33:39] | All due respect to the army psychiatrist | 对军队心理医生给予应有的尊重 |
[33:42] | but that’s a hell of a lot more than some people get. | 但你已经比其他人得到的多太多了 |
[33:47] | Go home, Zackaroni. Get some rest. | 回家去吧 Zackaroni 休息一下 |
[33:56] | Do you, uh, recognize any of these men? | 你认识这些人里的谁吗 |
[34:00] | How is this any better than Angela’s sketch? | 这有比Angela画的图好很多吗 |
[34:02] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[34:04] | I mean, he- he fits the general silhouette. | 我是指他符合大致轮廓 |
[34:09] | You forgot to mention that he was a giant. | 你没提过他个子那么大 |
[34:12] | This may or may not be the crew | 他可能是那艘叫天真城市号的 |
[34:14] | of the Australian tramp steamer Innocent City. | 澳大利亚籍不定期货船的船员 也可能不是 |
[34:16] | It was scuttled 6 months after you were married. | 那船在你结婚后6个月就沉没了 |
[34:18] | His hands are like snow shovels. | 他的手就像个雪铲似的 |
[34:20] | The man that you’re pointing to | 你指着的那个人 |
[34:21] | is known as Birimbau to his crewmates. | 其他船员管他叫Birimbau |
[34:24] | That’s it. His-His name is Birimbau. | 就是他 他就叫Birimbau |
[34:27] | Birimbau. It’s obviously a nickname. | Birimbau 这显然是个绰号 |
[34:29] | It’s a Brazilian flute. | 是一种巴西长笛 |
[34:31] | Did he speak Portuguese by any chance? | 他有说过葡萄牙语没 |
[34:33] | Yeah, he most definitely had an accent. | 说过 他确实有口音 |
[34:36] | I mean, look-look at this man. | 看这人 |
[34:39] | How hard can it be to find a guy like that? | 找个这样的人有多难 |
[34:43] | Probably see him from the space shuttle. | 也许宇宙飞船上就能找到 |
[34:45] | Did Birimbau die when his ship sank? | Birimbau死于沉船了吗 |
[34:47] | Oh, that’d be great. | 那就太好了 |
[34:50] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[34:52] | What I mean is we can have him declared dead. | 我是说我们能宣告他死亡 |
[34:55] | – He didn’t die. – Too bad. | – 他没死 – 真糟 |
[34:57] | Last time I found him, he was signed on | 上一次我查到他的时候 |
[34:58] | to a Liberian oil tanker bound for Tierra del Fuego. | 他在一艘开往火地岛的利比里亚油轮上 |
[35:03] | Okay. That narrows it down. | 这下范围就缩小了 |
[35:05] | He’s a sailor, he’s maybe Brazilian, | 他是个水手 可能是巴西人 |
[35:08] | and he’s named after a flute. | 以一种长笛为名 |
[35:10] | You know what else narrows it down? | 你们知道其他可能缩小范围的吗 |
[35:12] | He’s a Titan- half man, half god. | 他是个泰坦巨人 半人半神 |
[35:15] | I mean, I can see why- why you- | 我能明白你们为什么… |
[35:19] | I mean, I totally- I do. I get it. | 我完全…我明白 |
[35:21] | Hodgins, stop it. | Hodgins 别说了 |
[35:22] | Well, look, do I keep looking? | 还要我继续找吗 |
[35:24] | Because if you just wait 3 years, you can declare him dead. | 因为只要等上三年 你们就能宣告他死亡了 |
[35:30] | Do you want to wait 3 years? | 你想等三年不 |
[35:32] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[35:35] | Definitely, absolutely not. | 当然绝对不想 |
[35:40] | – Me either. – Okay. | – 我也不想 – 很好 |
[35:44] | Keep searching, Mr. Doyley. | 继续找吧 Mr. Doyley |
[35:53] | – Zack! Zack! – Well, what did he say? | – Zack Zack – 他说什么了 |
[35:55] | He said he needed to show us something immediately. | 他说他有东西要立刻给我们看 |
[35:58] | Show us what? | 给我们看什么 |
[35:59] | I don’t know. He didn’t say. That’s why we’re here. | 我不知道 他没说 所以我们才过来 |
[36:01] | Look out! Zack. Zack? | 小心 Zack Zack |
[36:05] | Zack Zack! | |
[36:07] | Hi. Why are you listening to my chest? | 你听我心跳干嘛 |
[36:09] | – Because I thought you were dead. – Why? | – 因为我以为你死了 – 为什么 |
[36:11] | You’re lying on a stainless steel table for dead people. | 因为你躺在一张死人睡的不锈钢台上 |
[36:14] | I got tired. | 我有点累 |
[36:15] | New rules, okay? | 定个新规矩 如何 |
[36:16] | Sleeping is for couches and beds- stuff like that. | 睡觉只睡在沙发和床那类东西上 |
[36:19] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[36:23] | – What? – I thought you’d want to know. | – 怎么了 – 我觉得你会想知道的 |
[36:24] | – What? – You compared depth, apogee and dimension? | – 什么 – 你比对了深度 最高点和尺寸吗 |
[36:28] | Yes, 3 times. | 是的 比对了三次 |
[36:29] | And there’s no way | 而且这也不可能是 |
[36:30] | that it was a case of pre- and post-diamond inset? | 镶嵌钻石牙前后的情况对吗 |
[36:33] | What? What? What? | 什么 你们在说什么 |
[36:35] | The newest bones, the phalanges and the skull… | 最新的那些骨头 指骨和头骨… |
[36:38] | bear only the gnaw marks of Jason Harkness. | 上面只有Jason Harkness的咬痕 |
[36:40] | One bone, the femur, | 而只有一根骨头 那根股骨 |
[36:42] | was gnawed upon by Jason and a second person. | 除了Jason还被另一个人咬过 |
[36:45] | See the distinct second pattern? | 看见那个明显的第二种痕迹没 |
[36:48] | So Jason invited a guest over for dinner? | 那是Jason邀请了一位客人来共进晚餐吗 |
[36:50] | Well, I don’t know how to answer that. | 我不知道该怎么回答你 |
[36:52] | No. Jason was the one invited. | 不 Jason才是被邀请的那个 |
[36:54] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[36:55] | Well, the oldest bones were gnawed on by another person… | 最老的骨头上有那个人的咬痕… |
[36:59] | with no diamond in his incisor. | 他牙上没有镶钻石 |
[37:01] | Another person? Not Jason. | 另一个人 不是Jason对吧 |
[37:05] | There’s someone else out there | 还有个人没抓住 |
[37:07] | probably someone older, who pulled Jason into this. | 也许资历更老 是他把Jason带进这行的 |
[37:12] | Good work, Zack. | 干得好 Zack |
[37:16] | See why he should never have left? | 明白为什么他不该离开了吧 |
[37:20] | Great. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[37:22] | Show them your badge again. | 再给他们看看你的警徽 |
[37:23] | No. They don’t see why we have to see Jason | 不 他们不明白为什么三更半夜的 |
[37:25] | in the middle of the night. | 我们非得见Jason不可 |
[37:28] | The shift changes in 2 hours. | 再过两小时就换班了 |
[37:31] | Can’t tell. They could make us wait till morning. | 不好说 他们搞不好会让我们等到天亮 |
[37:41] | No. | 不对 |
[37:42] | You weren’t upset because Zack was gone. | 你不是因为Zack离开才不爽的 |
[37:44] | Yes, I was. | 不 就是因为那个 |
[37:45] | Okay, yeah. But you were more upset over the fact | 好吧 但你更多的是因为 |
[37:48] | that I didn’t stop him from going in the first place. | 我没有阻止他去伊拉克 |
[37:51] | I could’ve said to him, | 我可以对他说 |
[37:52] | “Zack, Iraq is no place for a guy like you. “ | Zack 伊拉克可不是个你这样的人该去的地方 |
[37:54] | And he’d never have left. You could’ve stopped him. | 然后他就不会离开 你当时可以阻止他的 |
[37:58] | Why didn’t you do that? | 你为什么不那么做 |
[38:00] | Whatever Zack’s deal is, okay, his weirdness, | 不管Zack是为了什么 他的古怪 |
[38:03] | whatever you want to call it- | 不管你管那个叫什么 |
[38:04] | – I call it genius. – You know, he’s a man. | – 我称之为天才 – 他是个男人 |
[38:07] | He’s a, um- He’s a strange man… | 他是个 呃 奇怪的男人… |
[38:10] | but he’s a man who wanted to serve a larger purpose. | 但他是个有远大目标的男人 |
[38:14] | – This is some “alpha male” rite of passage? – No. | – 这是什么男子汉仪式吗 – 不是 |
[38:17] | – You mean, go to war? – Wrong. No. | – 你指是上战场吗 – 不 不是 |
[38:19] | Zack needed to leave the nest, the same way you did… | Zack需要离开温室 就像你过去 |
[38:22] | when you wanted to leave the lab | 第一次想要离开实验室 |
[38:24] | and see the world for the first time. | 去看一看世界时做的那样 |
[38:26] | And I helped you do that. | 而我那时帮了你 |
[38:28] | How could I stop Zack | 我又怎么能阻止Zack |
[38:29] | from doing the exact same thing in his own way? | 用他自己的方式做同样的事呢 |
[38:32] | Agent Booth. | Booth探员 |
[38:37] | So we came in to wake him. This is what we found. | 我们进来叫醒他 结果发现了这个 |
[38:39] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[38:42] | We’re going to full lockup. | 我们得把所有区域封锁起来 |
[39:01] | Booth says you need me? | Booth说你找我 |
[39:03] | I noticed that Jason Harkness arranged his suicide. | 我发现Jason Harkness安排了他的自杀 |
[39:07] | If it was a suicide, | 如果这是自杀的话 |
[39:08] | then someone provided him with the dagger. | 那就有人给了他匕首 |
[39:10] | His body is arranged in the same position | 他的尸体被摆成 |
[39:12] | as the silver skeleton. | 和那个银骨架一样的姿势 |
[39:15] | So, Hodgins, you think that’s a coincidence? | 所以Hodgins 你觉得这是巧合吗 |
[39:18] | So suddenly you think | 所以你是突然觉得 |
[39:20] | my insane conspiracy ravings are legitimate? | 我的疯狂阴谋论有道理了吗 |
[39:23] | – Yes. – No! | – 是的 – 不 |
[39:25] | But obviously, there are other insane people out there… | 但显然 还有个有着相同胡言乱语的疯子 |
[39:29] | who have the same ravings, and we need your insight. | 还没被抓住 而我们需要你的洞察力 |
[39:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:35] | All right. Both the body and the silver skeleton… | 尸体和那具银骨架 |
[39:39] | are in the attitude of what the ancient Greeks called “pharmakos.” | 被摆成了古希腊人成为pharmakos的姿势 |
[39:43] | It means scapegoat or-or sacrifice. | 那代表替罪羊或是祭品 |
[39:45] | So, what? Like he’s being pulled into the sky against his will? | 什么 像是被强行祭天那种吗 |
[39:48] | You mean, aliens? | 你是说外星人吗 |
[39:51] | One definite possibility, yes. | 这是一种可能 |
[39:54] | Also, the rapture. | 还有狂喜 |
[39:56] | Now, as I tried to tell you before… | 就像我之前跟你们说的那样… |
[39:58] | most secret societies have this figure deep in their origins. | 大多数秘密社团的起源深处都有这个象征 |
[40:01] | For Freemasons, it’s known as the Widow’s Son. | 在共济会中这被称为寡妇的儿子 |
[40:04] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[40:07] | Gavin Nichols lost his father when he was 12. | Gavin Nichols在12岁时丧父 |
[40:09] | A widow’s son. | 一个寡妇之子 |
[40:11] | All right, so Jason Harkness killed himself | Jason Harkness自杀 |
[40:12] | to keep his secret society secret. | 是为了他的秘密社团保密 |
[40:15] | Or was sacrificed. | 或者是被牺牲掉 |
[40:17] | Hey, all the signs point to it. | 所有的迹象都指向这个结论 |
[40:19] | Strictly speaking, | 严格来说 |
[40:20] | the evidence so far indicates only one other murderer. | 目前的证据只表明还有另一个凶手 |
[40:23] | This entire vault’s filled with evidence. | 保险库里装满了证据 |
[40:25] | Who knows where it’ll take us? | 谁知道它会把我们带向何处 |
[40:26] | Deeper than you can imagine. Probably get us all killed. | 比你能想象的还要深 搞不好能把我们都弄死 |
[40:29] | – Just so you know. – Thanks, man. | – 就给你们说一下 – 谢了 兄弟 |
[40:32] | No, no, Hodgins. Hodgins. Really. | 不 不 Hodgins 真的 |
[40:35] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[40:38] | Yeah, man. | 没什么 |
[40:41] | Be safe. | 保重 |
[40:50] | The Ancient Greek section translated | 古希腊部门翻译了 |
[40:51] | the motto on the back of the vault door: | 保险库门背后的铭文 |
[40:53] | “Will no one help the widow’s son?”‘ | “没人会帮寡妇的儿子吗” |
[40:55] | – Hodgins was right. This killer’s part of something bigger. – Here’s your coffee. | – Hodgins没说错 这凶手背后有更多的事情 – 你的咖啡 |
[40:58] | Gavin Nichols’s violin was in there. | Gavin Nichols的小提琴在那里 |
[41:00] | I bet there are belongings from other murder victims too. | 我打赌那里还有其他受害人的东西 |
[41:03] | We have to catalog every item in that vault. | 我们得把保险库里所有的东西都登记好 |
[41:05] | Hot coffee. | 热咖啡 |
[41:05] | After we do a visual and microscopic examination. | 在我们对那具银骨架里所有的人骨 |
[41:08] | of each human bone in the silver skeleton | 做完目视和显微镜检查后 |
[41:10] | we’ll take samples | 我们会取样 |
[41:12] | and do an in-depth osteological breakdown. | 然后做个彻底的骨骼分解 |
[41:14] | We really have a lot to do. | 真的还有一大堆要做的 |
[41:15] | Yeah, starting with coffee. | 没错 先喝杯咖啡吧 |
[41:18] | An isotope profile will allow us to narrow down | 同位素分布能让我们缩小 |
[41:22] | possible geographical areas- | 可能的地理区域 |
[41:23] | Hey! It’s hot! | 很烫 |
[41:29] | You could’ve burned yourself, Bones. | 你差点烫到自己 Bones |
[41:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:38] | Listen, this whole serial killer- | 这整个连环谋杀 |
[41:40] | It’s not gonna be our usual case. | 不像是我们通常的案件 |
[41:43] | – Why? – Why? Because it’s big, and he’s bad. | – 为什么 – 为什么 因为案子很大 凶手很坏 |
[41:45] | I don’t see what difference that makes. | 我没发现有什么区别 |
[41:46] | Because you have to slow down. | 因为你得放慢节奏 |
[41:48] | Right? Take a breath. | 深呼吸 |
[41:50] | You have to realize that this is not a sprint. | 你得知道这不是短跑冲刺 |
[41:52] | It’s gonna be a marathon. | 这会是一场马拉松 |
[41:53] | “Marathon,” Bones, coming from the Greek, | 马拉松这词 Bones 起源于希腊 |
[41:55] | meaning really, really, really long run. | 意思是很长很长的赛跑 |
[41:58] | That’s not how the word “marathon” originated. | 那不是马拉松这词的来历 |
[42:03] | Look, there’s something else I gotta know, | 还有件事我必须得知道 |
[42:04] | and it’s important. | 很重要的事 |
[42:08] | – We solid? – You and me? | – 我们是稳定的对吧 – 你和我吗 |
[42:12] | – Yeah. – No. Not just you and me. | – 对 – 不 不只是你和我 |
[42:15] | The squints too. Zack is back for good. | 还有眯眯眼小分队 Zack永久回归了 |
[42:18] | Angela and Hodgins have their head back in the game. | Angela和Hodgins也恢复了理智 |
[42:20] | Cam, she’s locked in. | Cam 她则一直都在 |
[42:21] | – Why are you asking me this? – Because… | – 你干嘛问我这个 – 因为… |
[42:25] | you and me, we’re the center. | 你和我 我们是圆心 |
[42:29] | And the center must hold. | 圆心必须保持稳定 |
[42:32] | Right. So, are we gonna hold? | 没错 所以我们会继续稳定吗 |
[42:36] | Yeah. | 会 |
[42:38] | We’ll hold. | 会的 |
[42:42] | We’re the center. | 我们是圆心 |
[42:45] | The center. | 圆心 |
[42:51] | What’s funny? | 笑什么 |
[42:52] | I thought you were gonna kiss my hand again. | 我以为你又要亲我的手了 |
[42:54] | I did not kiss your hand. You put it over my coffee cup. | 我没亲过你的手 是你把手放在了我的咖啡杯上 |
[42:59] | – It felt like you kissed it. – No. | – 我感觉你亲了一下 – 没有 |
[43:01] | – Felt like it. – No. | – 感觉像 – 没有 |