时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Good one, honey! | 踢得好 宝贝 |
[00:10] | Watch it! Stay on ’em! | 看着点 盯紧了 |
[00:18] | Great. | 好极了 |
[00:39] | Kick it! | 踢啊 |
[00:43] | Stop it! | 慢点 |
[01:16] | Look, Bones, all I’m saying… | Bones 我只是想说… |
[01:17] | is that Caroline went to a lot of trouble to get you a private visitation… | Caroline废了这么大劲才申请到 |
[01:20] | with your father, and now you don’t want it. | 单独探监你父亲 你又不要了 |
[01:21] | The federal detention facility already has visiting areas. | 监狱已经有供人探访的区域了 |
[01:24] | Yeah. Behind 2- inch glass. | 但是那要隔着两英寸的玻璃 |
[01:26] | Now you’d be able to give your old man a hug. | 现在你就可以拥抱你父亲了 |
[01:28] | I didn’t ask for special treatment, Booth. | 我没想要特殊待遇 Booth |
[01:31] | That’s because you don’t have to because you are special. | 因为你不用想 你本来就很特别 |
[01:34] | And you are gonna tell me- | 而你要告诉我… |
[01:35] | Whoa! What happened… | 这堆融化在方向盘上 |
[01:37] | to whatever the hell is melted to that steering wheel and everything else? | 的东西 还有周围这些 是怎么回事 |
[01:41] | Female. Mid- 40s to late 50s. | 女性 45岁到50多岁 |
[01:46] | Pelvis indicates she’s given birth. | 骨盆显示她生育过 |
[01:48] | Hey, Bones, look at that. | Bones 你看 |
[01:49] | Married, right? | 她结婚了 对吧 |
[01:51] | Wedding ring. It’s a possibility. | 婚戒 有可能 |
[01:55] | Don’t just focus on the ground. | 别光收集地上的东西 |
[01:59] | Why do you care about my relationship with my father, Booth? | 为什么你会关心我和我父亲的关系 Booth |
[02:02] | You were only too happy to arrest him and put him in prison. | 你不是很高兴逮捕他吗 |
[02:05] | All right, look, Bones. You know, it’s not about being happy, okay? | Bones 这不是我高不高兴的事 |
[02:08] | It’s about doing my job. | 我要做好本职工作啊 |
[02:10] | Do we know if it was a bomb that caused the explosion? | 是炸弹导致的爆炸吗 |
[02:12] | Well, let’s see. The roof is peeled back. And the doors and the- | 车顶被掀开了 车门和… |
[02:15] | I was asking him. | 我在问他 |
[02:17] | We found explosive residue all over the van and metal fragments in the bushes. | 车里到处都是爆炸残留物 草丛里还有金属碎片 |
[02:22] | What is that? A pipe bomb? | 那是铁管炸弹吗 |
[02:23] | I can’t really be sure until the explosive | 我没办法确定 |
[02:24] | unit gets the van back to the lab. | 要等爆炸小组把车带回实验室 |
[02:26] | No. They can’t have the van. | 车不能让他们带走 |
[02:27] | There are remains seared all over the inside of the vehicle, | 车里面到处都是烧焦的遗骸 |
[02:30] | and they can’t be compromised. | 它们不能被破坏 |
[02:32] | I have to call in to- | 我得打电话汇报一下… |
[02:33] | This van will be brought to the Jeffersonian. | 这辆车会直接被送到Jeffersonian |
[02:35] | Your bomb techs can look at it there. | 你的炸弹技术人员可以直接去那里 |
[02:37] | I’ll make the call? | 那我去打电话吗 |
[02:39] | That’s all right. You go make that call. | 对 你去吧 |
[02:41] | Bones, come on. You’re a little harsh there. | Bones 你刚刚有点苛刻了 |
[02:42] | Maybe you want to talk it out. | 有心事说出来会好点 |
[02:44] | Booth Look, Booth. | |
[02:45] | It’s a locket. | 是个吊坠 |
[02:49] | It’s probably her daughter. | 应该是她女儿 |
[02:51] | Who would want to blow up a soccer mom? | 谁会想炸死一个足球妈妈呢 |
[03:33] | Hey, you have a skull for a facial reconstruction? | 你有完整的头骨可以让我面部重组吗 |
[03:36] | Help yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[03:37] | Oh, great. | 这下好了 |
[03:38] | Is this all I have to work with? | 我得用这些来面部重组吗 |
[03:41] | I always hated puzzles. | 我一向讨厌拼图 |
[03:42] | Hodgins, before we take the hands from the wheel… | Hodgins 在我们把手从方向盘上弄下来之前 |
[03:45] | you might want to check the fingernails for particulates. | 你可以在指甲上收集微粒 |
[03:48] | You know I do. | 当然了 |
[03:49] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:51] | Shouldn’t you wait for the bomb tech before you gather the explosive residue? | 你不是应该等爆炸组来了再收集爆炸残留物吗 |
[03:54] | Hey, just getting enough to verify his results. | 我只是想到时候证实他的结果 |
[03:57] | Remember, he’s a government bureaucrat. | 他可是政府的官僚 |
[03:59] | Hey, you’re a government bureaucrat, babe. | 你不也是吗 亲爱的 |
[04:01] | In name only. | 我只是名义上是而已 |
[04:03] | I am a passionate, dedicated scientist… | 我是一个热情并且具有奉献精神的科学家… |
[04:05] | who will not be cowed by authoritarian pressure. | 绝不向权威低头 |
[04:08] | – Stay out of the van until the bomb tech comes, Hodgins. – But- | – 别在爆炸小组来之前进车里 Hodgins – 但是 |
[04:10] | Out. | 出来 |
[04:13] | Fine. I have to check the fingernails anyway. | 好吧 反正我也要去检查指甲 |
[04:15] | How close are we to ID’ing the victim? | 我们要多久才能得出受害者身份 |
[04:18] | Well, | 呃 |
[04:19] | this is the skull. | 这是她的头骨 |
[04:21] | I’m good, but I’m not that good. | 我是很厉害 但是还没那么厉害 |
[04:22] | Perhaps you could use these. | 可能这些你能用到 |
[04:24] | There’s a portion of tongue, hair and… brain matter? | 这是一小块舌头 头发 还有大脑 |
[04:29] | Okay. If anybody needs me, | 好吧 在有人找我之前 |
[04:31] | I’m gonna go throw up, | 我要去吐一下 |
[04:32] | then do some paperwork. | 顺便做些书面工作 |
[04:34] | Okay, this is Special Agent Frost from the bomb unit. | 这是爆炸小组的特别探员Frost |
[04:37] | Booth pulled me out of an important lunch. | Booth打断了我的一顿重要午餐 |
[04:40] | It took me months to set up that meeting. | 我花了好久才安排到的 |
[04:45] | It better be good, Booth. | 这事最好很重要 Booth |
[04:47] | She’ll be working with you, Hodgins. | 她跟你一起工作 Hodgins |
[04:49] | Yes, please. | 拜托了 |
[04:50] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[04:52] | Hodgins. D- Doc- Doctor. | 我是Hodgins 博…博士 |
[04:54] | We’re okay? | 我们可以开始了吗 |
[04:56] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[04:57] | – It’s- – He’s Dr. Jack Hodgins. | – 我是说… – 他是Dr. Jack Hodgins |
[05:00] | Angela Montenegro. | 我是Angela Montenegro |
[05:02] | I do facial reconstructions. | 我是做面部重组的 |
[05:04] | And him. | 他是我的 |
[05:06] | Pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[05:09] | I’m gonna need you to recover all the metallic particulates. | 我需要你把所有的金属微粒复原 |
[05:12] | Then I’m gonna need a chemical tray… | 然后我要一个化学托盘 |
[05:14] | – with aqueous buffer solution. – Aqueous buffer solution. | – 还要水缓冲溶液 – 水缓冲溶液 |
[05:16] | Yeah, I- I know. | 我知道 |
[05:19] | You want to perform capillary electrophoresis? | 你想做毛细管电泳吗 |
[05:22] | – You can do that? – Oh, yeah. | – 你能做吗 – 可以啊 |
[05:27] | And it will save time so Angela… | 这样能节省时间 |
[05:31] | and I can have dinner… | 我就能和Angela |
[05:33] | alone. | 单独吃饭了 |
[05:36] | License plate was destroyed, but we traced the VIN number on the van. | 车牌被毁了 但是我们用车辆识别码进行了搜索 |
[05:39] | It was registered to Jeremy Nash in Culpeper, Virginia. | 它注册在弗吉尼亚州Culpeper市的Jeremy Nash名下 |
[05:43] | He looks familiar. | 他看起来很眼熟 |
[05:45] | Man, our victim was traveling with a lot of stuff. | 受害者带的行李真多 |
[05:47] | Clothes, personal items. | 衣服 个人物品 |
[05:49] | Photo album. | 相册 |
[05:51] | Most of the pictures were burned… | 大多数照片都烧毁了 |
[05:54] | but the man in this photo could be Nash. | 但是照片里的这个男人可能是Nash |
[05:56] | She packed herself up, | 她收拾了行李 |
[05:58] | keepsakes and all, and took off in the van? | 带上了一堆纪念品 然后开车离开 |
[06:01] | Looks like Mrs. Nash was leaving Mr. Nash. | 看起来 Mrs. Nash是要离开Mr. Nash啊 |
[06:04] | God, I hate domestic cases. | 我真讨厌这种关于家庭的案子 |
[06:05] | All right, so let’s go talk to the husband. | 走吧 我们去跟那位丈夫谈谈 |
[06:07] | I can’t. I’m seeing my father. | 我不能 我要去看我爸 |
[06:09] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[06:10] | You and Caroline went to a lot of trouble setting this up. | 你跟Caroline费劲安排了这么久 |
[06:12] | I would hate to appear ungrateful | 我不想表现得不知感激 |
[06:15] | But- | 但是… |
[06:17] | I’ll go talk to, um, the husband by myself. | 那我就去 单独找他谈话了 |
[06:26] | All right, Max. There you go. | 好了 Max 你进去吧 |
[06:30] | Oh, gee. Real chairs. It’s nice to have an important daughter. | 天啊 真正的椅子 有一个地位高的女儿真好 |
[06:34] | This is Booth, not me. | 这是因为Booth 不是因为我 |
[06:38] | Well, you thank him for me. | 那替我谢谢他 |
[06:40] | I always liked Booth. | 我一直挺喜欢Booth的 |
[06:42] | Nicest guy that ever arrested me. | 他是逮捕我的人里最好的 |
[06:45] | Touching. | 真感人 |
[06:46] | Well, you must like this. | 你一定很高兴 |
[06:48] | Me in here. | 看到我在这里 |
[06:49] | I finally have to follow the rules. | 我终于得遵守规则了 |
[06:51] | So that makes me less than you because… | 你是说就因为我相信人们 |
[06:54] | I think people should follow the rules? | 应该遵守规则 我就低你一等吗 |
[06:56] | You’re upset. | 你有点不高兴 |
[06:57] | Yeah, of course I’m upset. My father’s a criminal. | 我当然不高兴了 我父亲是罪犯 |
[07:00] | No, outlaw. There’s a difference. | 我是法外之徒 这两个词有区别的 |
[07:01] | Subtle distinctions like that are lost on me- and, I imagine, your victims. | 这两个词对我 还有你的受害者来说没有区别 |
[07:06] | I know you want some sort of nice, neat story… | 我知道你想要一个更合理的解释 |
[07:10] | that puts my life into perspective for you… | 好让你理解我的人生 |
[07:13] | but it doesn’t work that way. | 但这是行不通的 |
[07:14] | You could try. | 你可以试一下啊 |
[07:16] | Don’t I deserve that? | 难道我不值得你尝试一下吗 |
[07:19] | I guess I always had a problem with authority. | 我想我是一直跟权威有矛盾吧 |
[07:22] | I just always saw myself fighting the system. | 我一直觉得我是跟体系抗争的人 |
[07:26] | Kind of like Robin Hood. | 有点像罗宾汉 |
[07:29] | Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? | 你知道你听起来有多荒谬吗 |
[07:32] | You’re here for murdering the deputy director of the FBI. | 你在这里是因为谋杀了FBI副局长 |
[07:35] | He was a crook, a killer, and he was going to kill you. | 他是个坏人 是一个杀手 而且他准备杀你 |
[07:38] | And you walked out on Russ and me when I was 15. | 而你在我十五岁时抛弃了我和Russ |
[07:40] | But that was to protect you. People were after us. | 但我是为了保护你们 有人在追我们 |
[07:43] | Because you were a criminal. | 因为你是个罪犯 |
[07:45] | Outlaw. See, I knew you weren’t gonna understand. | 是法外之徒 我就知道你不会理解 |
[07:48] | You know what? You’re right. This is my fault for … | 是我错了 我就不应该觉得… |
[07:51] | expecting we could get past- | 我们能放下… |
[07:52] | We can get past this. We can. | 我们能做到的 |
[07:55] | The court- they’re gonna decide how to punish me. | 法院会决定对我的判决 |
[07:58] | But now, here- | 但是在这里 |
[08:00] | Come on. We make this whatever we want. | 我们可以把关系变成想要的样子 |
[08:11] | Here are the cards you asked for. I gotta go. | 这是你要的牌 我得走了 |
[08:13] | Wait. These are for us. | 等等 我要这些牌是为了我们 |
[08:15] | What? | 什么 |
[08:16] | Come on. You remember that game that we used to play… | 你还记得你五岁时 |
[08:17] | when you were 5 years old? | 我们玩的纸牌游戏吗 |
[08:20] | Blitz. | 闪电战 |
[08:21] | Blitz. Blitz. Come on. Let’s play a couple of hands. | 闪电战 我们来玩几把吧 |
[08:24] | You always beat me. I remember that too. | 你总是打败我 我也记得这个 |
[08:27] | A good father would occasionally allow his child to win. | 一个好父亲会时不时让他的孩子赢的 |
[08:30] | I don’t believe in encouraging all that, uh- that self- esteem crap. | 我不赞同要帮助孩子建立自信心的说法 |
[08:34] | You want to win? Earn it. | 你想赢 就得靠自己的实力 |
[08:35] | That’s why you’re so good at what you do now. | 这就是你现在这么优秀的原因 |
[08:38] | Because you know that nobody is going to hand you anything. | 因为你知道不会有人拱手让给你任何东西 |
[08:40] | So you were a great father? | 这么说你是个伟大的父亲咯 |
[08:43] | Well, maybe just not as bad as you think. | 可能我只是没有你想象的这么糟 |
[08:47] | How about this? One hand. Come on. | 不然就一把 来吧 |
[08:50] | Let me know if you need anything else. | 如果你还有别的需要就告诉我 |
[08:52] | Well, socks. Socks, you know? | 我还要袜子 |
[08:55] | The, uh- with the arch supports. | 就是能支撑脚背的那种 |
[08:57] | I gotta stand on that chow line forever. | 在这里吃饭排队要好久 |
[09:07] | A bomb? | 是炸弹害死了她 |
[09:08] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[09:09] | Were you and your wife having any problems? | 你跟你的妻子有什么矛盾吗 |
[09:11] | What- what kind of problems? | 什么样的矛盾 |
[09:13] | Oh, she was traveling with a lot of personal stuff. | 她带着很多私人物品 |
[09:15] | I mean, photo albums and more clothes- | 相册 还有很多衣服 |
[09:17] | That stuff was for Celia’s new dorm room. | 那些是要放到Celia新宿舍的 |
[09:20] | She was bringing her clothes, things to help her decorate. | 她是在帮她把衣服 还有一些装饰品带过去 |
[09:22] | You’re FBI, for God sakes! | 你不是FBI吗 我的天 |
[09:24] | You have no idea who did this? | 你不知道这是谁干的吗 |
[09:26] | What is this, your first case? | 这是你第一次查案吗 |
[09:28] | Just relax. Okay? | 放松 行吗 |
[09:30] | I’m just here to help, Mr. Nash. That’s all. | 我是来帮你的 Mr.Nash |
[09:34] | How do I tell Celia? | 我该怎么跟Celia说 |
[09:38] | How do I t- tell my daughter? | 我要怎么告诉我的女儿 |
[09:46] | Dermestes maculatus. | 这些是白腹皮蠹 |
[09:47] | They clean the bones by eating the charred flesh. | 它们会吃掉烧焦的肉 我们用它们来清理骨头 |
[09:50] | But they leave behind pieces of shrapnel you might need. | 但是它们会留下你可能需要的弹片 |
[09:53] | Fascinating and very weird. | 真是迷人又怪异 |
[09:55] | They’re mine. | 它们是我的虫子 |
[09:56] | Not a surprise. | 我一点也不觉得惊讶 |
[09:59] | Hey. Hi. How was your visit with your- | 嘿 你跟你… |
[10:00] | Not germane to the investigation, Hodgins. | Hodgins 这跟调查无关 |
[10:03] | Zack, her left shoulder was badly shattered… | Zack 她的左肩破碎的很厉害 |
[10:06] | but still shows evidence of old trauma. | 但还是能看出有旧伤 |
[10:09] | I need the clean bones as soon as they’re ready. | 骨头清理好以后就马上给我 |
[10:11] | I also would like you to look at the manubrium. | 我还想让你来看看胸骨 |
[10:13] | These shadows look like pitting. | 阴影看起来像是凹痕 |
[10:15] | Have you determined what kind of bomb was used? | 你确认炸弹种类了吗 |
[10:18] | I’m still sifting through the debris and waiting for | 我还在筛查遗骸 而且在等 |
[10:20] | whatever goodies these bugs leave behind. | 这些虫子吃完烧焦的肉 |
[10:22] | And Dr. Hodgins is just keeping you company? | Dr. Hodgins是在这陪着你吗 |
[10:26] | What? No. | 什么 没有啊 |
[10:28] | I’m working… hard. | 我在努力…工作 |
[10:33] | I’m gonna go right now and work… | 我现在要去别的地方 |
[10:37] | hard some- someplace else, so- | 努力工作了 所以… |
[10:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:00] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[11:01] | Uh, analyzing the iconography for the Widow’s Son case… | 分析寡妇之子案件里的图像 |
[11:04] | until somebody needs me for the bomb victim. | 除非那个爆炸案要我帮忙 |
[11:08] | Angie Look- Angie, um- | |
[11:11] | Agent Frost is a colleague, and I am a professional. | Frost探员是一个同事 而我是专业的 |
[11:15] | Okay, so all that stammering and stuff- | 所以那些结巴什么的… |
[11:18] | I mean, that’s not- that isn’t- I- | 那些不是…我没有… |
[11:20] | It’s- you know, that’s- it’s involuntary. | 这是无意识的行为 |
[11:22] | It’s a bodily thing. | 是身体自然现象 |
[11:25] | Yeah, that didn’t come out right. | 这样说听起来也怪怪的 |
[11:27] | Look, I’m not gonna deny that she is attractive. | 我不会否认她是很有魅力的人 |
[11:31] | Oh, totally hot. | 是啊 特别性感 |
[11:33] | What? | 什么 |
[11:34] | The bombshell from the bomb squad. | 我说那个爆炸小组来的美女 |
[11:36] | She’s totally hot. | 她很性感 |
[11:38] | Yeah, I know. I mean | 我知道 我是说 |
[11:40] | Look, Jack. | 听着 Jack |
[11:42] | I really don’t care what’s going on in your pants. | 我不在乎你身体有什么反应 |
[11:46] | As long as it stays in your pants. | 只要它别乱来就行 |
[11:49] | You know who’s totally hot? | 你知道还有谁很性感吗 |
[11:52] | You. | 你 |
[11:53] | You are totally | 你真的太 |
[11:54] | Okay, save it. What have you got? | 打住 你查到了什么 |
[11:58] | These were in Amy Nash’s bag. | 这是Amy Nash包里的东西 |
[12:00] | There’s writing on them. | 上面有字迹 |
[12:01] | Yeah. Yeah, Cam needs you to restore them. | Cam需要你把它复原 |
[12:04] | Well, I’ll give it a try. | 我试试吧 |
[12:06] | Dr. Hodgins, I need your samples for the spectrometer. | Dr. Hodgins 我要把你的样品放到分光仪里 |
[12:10] | I- I- I have to, uh- | 我…我得… |
[12:13] | So- I love you, and- | 我爱你 |
[12:17] | Go. | 去吧 |
[12:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:21] | Nash is gonna pick up his kid, tell her in person. | Nash要去接他女儿 亲自告诉她这个消息 |
[12:24] | I mean, I don’t know how you do that. | 我不知道他要怎么做 |
[12:26] | Tell your kid that your mother just got blown up? | 怎么告诉你的孩子她妈妈被炸死了 |
[12:28] | I would think a direct approach would be best. | 我觉得直接说是最好的 |
[12:30] | What? As opposed to, what, sugarcoating it? | 不然还能怎么办 用糖衣炮弹吗 |
[12:32] | “Hey, what do you say we go to the park? | “不然我们去公园吧” |
[12:33] | Oh, and, by the way, your mom just got blown up”? | “顺便说一句 你妈妈刚刚被炸死了” |
[12:36] | How’s your dad? You haven’t mentioned him. | 你父亲怎么样 你都没有说到他 |
[12:38] | Apparently his feet hurt. | 显然他的脚不舒服 |
[12:40] | You know. I mean his spirits. | 我是说精神上 |
[12:42] | Well, he’s a con man, Booth. | 他是个骗子 Booth |
[12:44] | He’s always cheerful. | 他一直都很开心 |
[12:45] | What? That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[12:47] | Well, it’s not like I ever really had a father. | 又不是说我真的拥有过一个父亲 |
[12:49] | Max was absent for years. | Max缺席了很久 |
[12:51] | Well, here’s what I know. I know that Nash girl would give anything… | 起码我就知道那个Nash家的孩子 |
[12:54] | to spend one more day with her mother. | 会愿意付出一切来换跟妈妈多相处一天的机会 |
[12:57] | I’m sure you’d feel the same way if something happened to your father. | 如果同样的事情发生在你父亲身上 你也会有同感的 |
[13:00] | I confirmed triphenyl methane dye and iron sulfate… | 我找到了三苯甲烷染料和硫酸亚铁 |
[13:03] | embedded in the manubrium and the flesh. | 镶嵌在胸骨和肉里 |
[13:06] | Both are found in ballpoint ink. | 这两个都是圆珠笔油墨的成分 |
[13:08] | Ah! It’s a homemade tattoo. | 是自制纹身啊 |
[13:10] | Angela’s working on recreating the design. | Angela正在复原纹身图案 |
[13:15] | This tattoo appears to have been crudely executed. | 这个纹身的手法很生硬 |
[13:19] | You mean like a prison tat? | 就像监狱里那样吗 |
[13:20] | No record of her being in prison. | 她没坐过牢 |
[13:22] | In Russia, prisoners make tattoo ink… | 在俄罗斯 囚犯用燃烧过的鞋跟 |
[13:24] | by burning the heel of a shoe and mixing it with soot and urine. | 跟煤油和尿液混合在一起 来做纹身墨水 |
[13:28] | This was a ballpoint pen rigged with a sewing needle… | 这是把圆珠笔跟缝衣针结合起来 |
[13:30] | pushed down so deep it penetrated her periosteum. | 刺得太深以至于刺穿了她的骨膜 |
[13:34] | Ah, you mean bone. | 就是骨头的意思对吗 |
[13:35] | Doesn’t seem like a very soccer mom thing to do. | 看起来不像是足球妈妈会干的事 |
[13:38] | And here we go. | 图像出来了 |
[13:41] | An inverted pentagram? | 一个倒立的五芒星 |
[13:43] | Devil worship. | 恶魔崇拜 |
[13:44] | Mom had a little thing going on the side with Satan? | 这个妈妈跟恶魔有关系啊 |
[13:47] | Oh, the burbs. | 地狱来的邻居 |
[13:49] | There is a design in the center that I can’t quite get. | 中间那个图案我分辨不出来 |
[13:53] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[13:57] | Is that a fist? | 那是个拳头吗 |
[13:58] | – A fist? – A fist. | – 拳头吗 – 拳头 |
[13:59] | Yeah. Oh, my God. It is a fist. | 天啊 真是个拳头 |
[14:02] | So she wasn’t Satan’s old lady. She was in the NLA. | 所以她跟撒旦没关系 她是NLA的人 |
[14:05] | The NLA? | NLA是什么 |
[14:06] | National Liberation Army. | 国家自由军团 |
[14:08] | Student radicals in the ’70s. | 七十年代的学生激进分子 |
[14:09] | Thought they could change the world. | 自以为能改变世界 |
[14:11] | Set off bombs in army recruiting offices, | 在招募军人的办公室点燃炸弹 |
[14:13] | torched cop cars. | 用火烧警车 |
[14:15] | Yeah, real visionaries. | 真正的空想主义者 |
[14:16] | They also shot and killed a cop in ’75. | 他们在75年开枪杀死了一个警察 |
[14:18] | That was the burglary. | 那是一次抢劫 |
[14:19] | They broke into the house… | 他们闯进一个 |
[14:20] | of a defense contractor to rip off his safe; | 国防承包商的房子 想抢劫他的保险柜 |
[14:22] | said it was the people’s money. | 他们说那是人民的钱 |
[14:23] | Here. “June Harris and her boyfriend, Neil Watkins… | 这里有写 “June Harris和男友Neil Watkins” |
[14:26] | were charged with the murder but never found. “ | “被控谋杀罪 但仍下落不明” |
[14:29] | FBI’s been looking for them for 30 years. | FBI找他们三十年了 |
[14:31] | And there they are. | 他们却在这时出现了 |
[14:33] | And our victim? | 我们的受害者 |
[14:36] | It’s the same woman. | 就是这个女人 |
[14:38] | So our soccer mom was a killer. | 所以足球妈妈是个杀手 |
[14:53] | People! | 大家伙 |
[14:54] | Please tell me that all your fancy- ass equipment… | 请告诉我你们这些花里胡哨的仪器 |
[14:57] | is wrong! | 是错的 |
[14:59] | You are not supposed to be up here. | 你不应该上来 |
[15:01] | Booth can shoot me later. | Booth可以待会再朝我开枪 |
[15:04] | This cannot be June Harris. | 这不能是June Harris |
[15:06] | But the dentals match. | 但是牙医记录证实了她的身份 |
[15:08] | Angela’s reconstruction matches. | Angela的面部重组也符合 |
[15:10] | Amy Nash was June Harris. | Amy Nash就是June Harris |
[15:12] | Pourquoi moi? | 为什么偏偏是我 |
[15:13] | She couldn’t have waited 4 days… | 她就不能等四天 |
[15:15] | to turn herself into a charcoal briquette? | 再把她自己变成一团煤球吗 |
[15:18] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[15:20] | Caroline, why are you here? | Caroline 你来做什么 |
[15:21] | June Harris was turning herself in. | June Harris想自首 |
[15:23] | I arranged with her attorney for the surrender. | 我为她的自首安排了律师 |
[15:26] | He was gonna deliver her on Thursday | 他会在星期四把她带过来 |
[15:28] | after she said good- bye to her family. | 在她和家人告别以后 |
[15:30] | What was the deal? | 协议的内容是什么 |
[15:31] | 9 years. | 她入狱九年 |
[15:33] | 9 years for killing a cop? | 杀死一个警察 就判九年 |
[15:35] | For turning herself in and laying this all to rest. | 因为她愿意自首 愿意结束这个烂摊子 |
[15:38] | And since she still maintained her innocence, | 而且因为她仍旧声称自己无罪 |
[15:40] | this was gonna be a tough case to prosecute. | 这个案子会很难办 |
[15:42] | Sam Riley was the lead on this case for 30 years. | Sam Riley跟这个案子三十年了 |
[15:45] | He was okay with 9 years? | 他对这个判决满意吗 |
[15:47] | He doesn’t know. | 他不知道这事 |
[15:48] | Part of the deal. | 这也是协议的一部分 |
[15:50] | He wasn’t to be consulted. | 我们没有就此事咨询他 |
[15:51] | Well, you know what? It’s okay to tell him now. | 现在总可以告诉他了吧 |
[15:53] | I know Sam. He deserves that much after 30 years. | 我了解Sam 他辛苦了三十年值得有知情权 |
[15:55] | Up to you. | 随便你 |
[15:56] | You’re the lead now, cher. | 现在是你负责了 亲爱的 |
[15:58] | You should bring in Huntzinger. | 你应该把Huntzinger带过来 |
[16:00] | He was her attorney. | 他是她的律师 |
[16:01] | He might know something. | 他可能知道点什么 |
[16:02] | Love Huntzinger. | 我可喜欢Huntzinger了 |
[16:03] | Real old- time lefty. | 老牌左翼 |
[16:05] | Worked the Chicago Seven trial… | 芝加哥七人案就是他经手的 |
[16:06] | sued Nixon, the CIA., Bush. | 告过尼克松 中情局 布什 |
[16:09] | Okay, that’s great. Let’s get out of here | 我们赶紧走吧 |
[16:10] | before Hodgins gives him the pinko medal of honor. | 不然Hodgins就要给他颁发荣誉勋章了 |
[16:13] | Are you coming? | 你来吗 |
[16:14] | Can’t. Zack and I have to pull… | 我去不了 我跟Zack要把 |
[16:15] | the rest of the shrapnel for the bomb tech. | 剩下的弹片从炸弹小组那里要回来 |
[16:17] | And then I have to buy some socks for my dad. | 我还要去给我爸买袜子 |
[16:20] | Leave her be, cher. | 走吧 亲爱的 |
[16:21] | Absence makes the heart grow fonder. | 小别胜新婚啊 |
[16:23] | Socks? | 为什么要买袜子 |
[16:24] | I have worked this case for 30 years, | 我跟进这个案子三十年了 |
[16:26] | and you don’t think I deserve a phone call? | 你不认为你应该打个电话给我吗 |
[16:29] | It was part of the deal. | 这是协议的一部分 |
[16:30] | And you, Booth? I trained you. | 你呢 Booth 你是我亲自训练的啊 |
[16:32] | You think this is right? | 你觉得这个做法正确吗 |
[16:34] | To blow me off like this? | 这样把我排除在外 |
[16:35] | I just got thrown the case, Sam. | 我也是才知道的 Sam |
[16:36] | Don’t go whaling on me. | 不关我的事 |
[16:37] | Damn lawyers. | 该死的律师 |
[16:39] | Working a case for 30 years, | 辛辛苦苦三十年 |
[16:41] | and you don’t think it deserves a damn phone call. Hey! | 你认为我的努力还不配打电话告知一下吗 嘿 |
[16:44] | I’m talking to you. | 我在跟你说话 |
[16:45] | No. | 不是 |
[16:46] | You’re yelling at me. | 你是在朝我吼 |
[16:48] | And my ears are starting to ring. | 我已经开始耳鸣了 |
[16:49] | Now, I’m sorry that after 40 years as an agent for the FBI.. | 我很抱歉 你在FBI工作了四十年以后 |
[16:53] | you’re still a little girl… | 你还是这么个小女孩 |
[16:55] | but I’d like to find out who killed June Harris. | 但是我想找出杀害June Harris的凶手 |
[16:58] | So how about you stop whining and help? | 你能不能别抱怨 来帮忙 |
[17:01] | Okay, cher? | 行吗 亲爱的 |
[17:07] | So, how’ve you been, Sam? | 你还好吗 Sam |
[17:08] | Shut up, Booth. | 闭嘴 Booth |
[17:10] | What’s in the bag, Leonard? | 袋子里是什么 Leonard |
[17:11] | Toothbrush, change of underwear. | 牙刷和换洗衣物 |
[17:14] | You guys always find some reason to toss me in the can. | 你们总是能找到拘留我的理由 |
[17:16] | No belts, no laces. I’m ready. | 我没带皮带 也没有鞋带 我准备好了 |
[17:20] | Yeah, great. Well, we just want to ask you a few questions | 好吧 我们只是想问你一些问题 |
[17:22] | about June Harris’s death. | 关于June Harris的死 |
[17:24] | I loved June Harris. | 我挺喜欢June Harris的 |
[17:26] | I loved what she stood for and what she did with her life. | 我喜欢她的立场和她的生活方式 |
[17:29] | Nobody has her balls anymore. | 现在没人会像她这么大胆了 |
[17:32] | Except maybe Neil Watkins. | 除了Neil Watkins以外 |
[17:34] | Yeah, you’d love that, wouldn’t you? | 你们就喜欢这样 对吧 |
[17:37] | Blame another revolutionary. | 把错推到另一个革命者身上 |
[17:38] | Do you know where Watkins is? | 你知道Watkins在哪吗 |
[17:40] | They were partners in crime. | 他们是犯罪同伙 |
[17:42] | I don’t think… | 我不觉得 |
[17:43] | he would want to risk June turning him in. | 他会愿意June把他供出来 |
[17:46] | You ever hear of attorney- client privilege? | 你听说过律师和客户的保密协议吗 |
[17:48] | You ever hear of obstruction of justice? | 你听说过妨碍司法公正的罪名吗 |
[17:49] | You know, a woman is dead. | 有个女人死了 |
[17:51] | She’s not a martyr to her family… | 她不是家庭的殉道者 |
[17:52] | just someone they loved. | 只是这个家里被爱的人 |
[17:53] | If you can understand that. | 如果你能听懂我这句话的话 |
[17:55] | Cooperating with the system perpetuates that system. | 正是合作才导致了这种体系的长久 |
[17:58] | – And if the system is corrupt- – Blah, blah, blah, blah. So what’s next, Leonard? | – 如果体制崩坏了 – 你还要说什么 Leonard |
[18:01] | Are you gonna warn Watkins that we’re onto him? | 你会警告Watkins我们盯上他了吗 |
[18:03] | – Riley! – Sam! Sam! Sam! | – Riley – Sam 别冲动 |
[18:05] | You son of a- | 你这个… |
[18:06] | – Sam! Sam! – Watkins and Harris were not heroes! | – Sam 住手 – Watkins跟Harris可不是什么英雄 |
[18:09] | You want to know how they changed society? | 你想知道他们怎么改变了世界吗 |
[18:10] | Ask the kid whose father they killed! | 去问那个被他们杀死了父亲的孩子吧 |
[18:12] | I know that kid! | 我认识那个孩子 |
[18:13] | He became a cop just like his father. Very touching. | 他像他父亲一样成为了一个警察 多么动人 |
[18:16] | You son- | 你这个… |
[18:17] | Get outta here! | 你出去 |
[18:19] | You just hit a federal agent, Mr. Huntzinger. | 你刚袭击了一个联邦探员 Mr. Huntzinger |
[18:21] | Good thing you brought your toothpaste. | 你应该庆幸你带了牙膏 |
[18:23] | What a surprise. | 真想不到 |
[18:24] | Lock me up to shut me up. | 把我关起来 不让我说漏嘴 |
[18:26] | You should be talking to that kid Valenti instead of busting my ass! | 你应该找那个叫Valenti的孩子 而不是揪着我不放 |
[18:29] | The pig comes to me the other day. | 那个混蛋不久前来找我 |
[18:31] | He wants to know where June is. | 他想知道June在哪 |
[18:32] | He said he got a letter from her, | 他说他收到了她的信 |
[18:34] | as if she’d write him or I’d give her up. | 就好像她真的会写信给他 或者我会把她供出来一样 |
[18:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:38] | See these bruises? | 看到这些淤青了吗 |
[18:40] | A gift from your noble son of a cop. | 是你那高尚的警察之子留给我的礼物 |
[18:47] | Nice and soft. | 穿着很舒服 |
[18:49] | I’ll be the best dressed on Cell Block 8. | 我在八号囚区一定是打扮的最好的 |
[18:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[18:51] | Sure. | 没事 |
[18:54] | Honey, | 亲爱的 |
[18:56] | I’m sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[18:57] | For what? | 为什么 |
[19:01] | For- For being such a disappointment as a father. | 因为我是一个让你失望的父亲 |
[19:04] | You deserve better. | 你配得上更好的父亲 |
[19:08] | And I should have told you sooner. | 我应该早点告诉你的 |
[19:13] | Well, that’s it? Nothing? | 没别的反应了吗 |
[19:14] | What were you expecting? | 你想有什么反应 |
[19:16] | I agree with you. | 我同意你的说法 |
[19:17] | I was expecting some tears or a hug or something. | 我以为我会收获泪水或者拥抱什么的 |
[19:20] | I did apologize. | 毕竟我道歉了 |
[19:21] | That’s what you wanted, isn’t it? | 你不是想让我道歉吗 |
[19:23] | Well, you didn’t mean it? | 你难道不是真心的吗 |
[19:24] | Of course I meant it. | 我当然是真心的 |
[19:26] | Listen, under any objective standard… | 从客观角度来看 |
[19:28] | you have a horrible human being for a father. | 你有一个很糟糕的父亲 |
[19:31] | But I- I’m trying to move on. | 但是我正试着放下那件事 |
[19:32] | I got caught so that I could be with you. | 我被抓是因为这样就可以和你在一起 |
[19:34] | I was hoping you’d meet me halfway. | 我希望你也能稍微妥协一点 |
[19:36] | I’m here, aren’t I? | 我这不是来了吗 |
[19:40] | I… got you shampoo. | 我给你带了洗发水 |
[19:46] | Soap isn’t good for your hair. | 肥皂对头发不好 |
[19:48] | Oh. Nice. I- I don’t want to smell too good. | 太好了 但我不想闻起来太香 |
[19:51] | That can be a problem around here. | 在这里太香可能是个问题 |
[19:55] | There. | 就是这样 |
[19:56] | See? That’s better. | 这样就好多了 |
[19:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:01] | Sure. | 没事 |
[20:04] | So the prosecutor’s gonna want to talk to you about me. | 所以检察官会想跟你谈论我的事 |
[20:08] | It wouldn’t hurt if you had some good things to say about your old man. | 如果你说些我的好话 那就再好不过了 |
[20:12] | Might even offer to testify on my behalf. | 你可能还可以提出为我作证 |
[20:15] | Is that why you finally apologized? | 这就是你道歉的原因吗 |
[20:17] | What? | 什么 |
[20:18] | To use me? | 为了利用我 |
[20:19] | Maybe you’d like me to alter evidence now? | 或许你现在还想让我帮你篡改证物 |
[20:23] | That way I could join the family business. | 这样我就能融入这个犯罪之家 |
[20:25] | How can you think that? | 你怎么能这么想呢 |
[20:26] | I don’t know, Max. | 我不知道 Max |
[20:27] | Maybe because I seem to pass in | 可能因为你总是根据你自己的需要 |
[20:28] | and out of your life when it’s most convenient? | 来决定我该不该出现在你的生活里 |
[20:30] | Maybe because you built a whole career… | 或许通过花言巧语来操控别人 |
[20:33] | using your considerable charm to manipulate people? | 是你的职业 |
[20:35] | Wait- Listen. I know that it’s hard to trust me. I know. | 等等 我知道要你信任我很难 |
[20:39] | And it’s gonna take some time to fix things. But we can | 我们要花一些时间才能解决这事 但是我们可以… |
[20:41] | No. No. | 不 我不想 |
[20:42] | Some things break, and you can’t put them back together again. | 有些事情一旦发生 就无法撤回 |
[20:45] | That’s just the way it is. | 就是这么简单 |
[20:46] | I was fine on my own, Max. I was just fine. | 我自己一个人也很好 Max 我很好 |
[20:49] | Wait. Please. | 等等 求你了 |
[21:02] | Electrophoresis and HPLC shows potassium nitrate… | 电泳和高效液相色谱法检测出硝酸钾 |
[21:06] | charcoal and sulfur in a 75/15/10 ratio. | 跟炭和硫磺的比例为75:15:10 |
[21:09] | Graphite glazed, triple “F” Goex- sporting grade. | 有石墨光泽 FFFg级别黑火药 |
[21:14] | You are a constant surprise. | 你真是不断让我惊喜 |
[21:16] | Yes. Yes, I am. | 当然了 |
[21:18] | I don’t know many people who get as excited as I do… | 我不知道有多少人跟我一样 |
[21:21] | about the chemical makeup of explosives. | 看到爆炸物的化学组成会这么兴奋 |
[21:23] | Well, I like complex molecular structures. | 我喜欢复杂的分子结构 |
[21:27] | Hey, how’s it coming with the- the detonator? | 雷管查的怎么样了 |
[21:30] | Seems to be a wristwatch. | 看上去像是个腕表 |
[21:31] | Pretty much destroyed in the blast. | 在爆炸中毁的差不多了 |
[21:35] | Microscopic glass chips. | 有盖玻片碎片 |
[21:36] | Probably the crystal. | 可能是水晶 |
[21:38] | I’ll, uh, take a look at the composition… | 我来看看组成 |
[21:41] | to see if l can- locate a manufacturer. | 看我能不能找出制造商 |
[21:46] | Great. | 好的 |
[21:47] | So, where do you want me to dump this junk? | 所以你想怎么处理这个垃圾 |
[21:51] | You’re tossing the air filter? | 你要把空气过滤器丢掉吗 |
[21:54] | I tested it for explosive residue. There wasn’t any. | 我已经检测过爆炸残留物了 这已经没用了 |
[21:56] | It was blown free from the car. | 它没有被炸弹波及到 |
[21:58] | Yeah, even better. | 那不就更好了吗 |
[22:00] | Do you have any idea what kind of treasures might be trapped in here? | 你知道里面可能藏着什么宝贝吗 |
[22:05] | Don’t touch my things. | 别动我的东西 |
[22:10] | Watch her. | 看好她 |
[22:12] | She was shot too? | 她还被枪击了吗 |
[22:14] | The injury presented itself… | 我是在清理肩膀上的 |
[22:15] | when I was removing shrapnel from the reconstructed shoulder. | 弹片时发现那个伤口的 |
[22:18] | Well, are you sure it’s not from the bomb or the fire? | 你确定那个伤口不是因为爆炸或者火焰造成的吗 |
[22:20] | No. The fragments are lead in a copper alloy coating. | 不是 那个碎片是表面包裹着铜合金的铅 |
[22:24] | Yep, that’s a bullet. | 那就是子弹 |
[22:25] | I didn’t find any dried blood on her clothes. | 但是我没在她衣服上发现血迹 |
[22:27] | When was she shot? | 她是什么时候中枪的 |
[22:28] | Damage from the blast makes it difficult to tell when the shooting occurred. | 爆炸造成的损伤让我难以辨别时间 |
[22:31] | I’m going to check the remodeling to estimate a time. | 我要检查一下伤口的重塑 来估计时间 |
[22:35] | Hitting the top of the shoulder wouldn’t be a severe injury. | 子弹击中肩膀不是什么重伤 |
[22:38] | She could bandage herself and still be ambulatory. | 她可以给自己包扎 还可以有移动性 |
[22:41] | You know, you could say “walk around” instead. I wouldn’t fire you. | 你可以直接说”四处走动” 我不会炒了你 |
[22:45] | “Walk around” implies aimlessness, | “四处走动”意味着没有目标 |
[22:47] | which I’m not able to determine. | 但我不确定这一点 |
[22:50] | Can’t believe I still ask these things. | 我不知道我问这个问题有什么意义 |
[22:52] | Send everything you’ve got to Ballistics at the FBI. | 把你收集到的信息发到FBI弹道鉴定部门 |
[22:55] | I’ll inform Dr. Brennan. | 我会告诉Dr. Brennan的 |
[22:57] | It does not make any sense. | 这一点也说不通 |
[22:59] | The van was rigged to blow up. Why shoot her? | 货车是一定会爆炸的 为什么还要朝她开枪 |
[23:01] | Well, until we see what Ballistics determines, | 在我们得到弹道部门的结果之前 |
[23:03] | it’s absurd to speculate. | 妄加推测是荒谬的 |
[23:05] | Speculating is kinda what we do here. | 我们在这里的工作就是推测 |
[23:07] | Listen, Danny Valenti is a cop. | Danny Valenti是个警察 |
[23:08] | June Harris murdered his father. | June Harris杀了他的父亲 |
[23:10] | He has a gun. | 他有一把枪 |
[23:11] | He’s a good kid, Booth. He didn’t do it. | 他是个好孩子 Booth 不是他干的 |
[23:13] | – Look out. – But that is meaningless speculation. | – 小心点 – 但这个猜测没有根据 |
[23:16] | Is she really necessary? | 她真的有必要跟你一起查案吗 |
[23:17] | She’s my partner. | 她是我的搭档 |
[23:17] | Mentors often feel threatened when their students surpass them. | 导师通常会在学生超越他们的时候产生危机感 |
[23:20] | – Bones! – It’s true, Booth. | – Bones – 这是事实 Booth |
[23:22] | Change can be difficult to accept, whether it comes… | 有些人就是无法接受变化 |
[23:25] | in the form of a revolutionary | 不管这种变化是以变革的形式 |
[23:26] | or the simple passage of time. | 还是以时间流逝的形式 |
[23:28] | If she were a guy, I’d deck her. | 如果她是个男的 我就会打她了 |
[23:30] | Right. You know, that distinction is no longer necessary… | 你想打我的话 跟我是不是个男的无关 |
[23:32] | but I wouldn’t recommend it. | 但是我不推荐你这样做 |
[23:35] | Go, Sam. Thank you. | 进去吧 Sam 谢谢你 |
[23:36] | Officer Valenti, credit card records show… | Valenti警官 信用卡记录显示.. |
[23:39] | that, uh, you bought gas near June Harris’s home. | 你在June Harris的家附近购买了汽油 |
[23:43] | I didn’t know where she lived. | 我不知道她住在哪里 |
[23:44] | Just the town from the postmark on the letter. | 我只是根据邮戳知道她在那个镇 |
[23:47] | Her apology letter? | 她的道歉信吗 |
[23:50] | She should’ve had the nerve to come talk to me face- to- face. | 她有胆就该来跟我面对面谈 |
[23:52] | So that’s when you went to Huntzinger? | 所以你就去找Huntzinger了吗 |
[23:54] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[23:54] | And hit him? | 你还打了他 |
[23:56] | He protects people like her. | 他保护像她这样的人 |
[23:58] | That’s his job. | 可是那只是他的工作 |
[24:01] | I was 5 years old when my father was killed. | 我父亲被杀的时候我五岁 |
[24:04] | My mother told me he wasn’t coming home again. | 我妈妈告诉我他不会回来了 |
[24:06] | I didn’t believe her. | 我不相信她 |
[24:07] | I sat by that window waiting- every day for months. | 我每天坐在窗边等着 等了好几个月 |
[24:14] | You seem pretty angry about that. | 看起来你对此很愤怒 |
[24:18] | Why didn’t you tell me what you were gonna do? | 为什么你不告诉我你的打算 |
[24:21] | You’d try and talk me out of it. | 因为你会劝我不要这么做 |
[24:22] | Did you know how little time she’s going to serve? | 你知道她服刑的时间多短吗 |
[24:24] | Because that might make someone take matters into their own hands. | 如果你知道的话 你就有动机自己处理她了 |
[24:27] | I’m a cop, man. I didn’t blow her up. | 我是警察 我没有用炸弹炸她 |
[24:29] | – Booth- – Sam. It’s my investigation. | – Booth – Sam 这是我的案子 |
[24:31] | – Officer Valenti, I’m gonna need your gun. – Why? | – Valenti警官 我需要你的枪 – 为什么 |
[24:33] | Because June Harris was shot before she died. | 因为June Harris死前中过枪 |
[24:36] | We’d like to make sure the bullet didn’t come from your gun. | 我们需要确保不是你开的枪 |
[24:39] | You’re gonna let ’em do this to me, Sam? | 你就让他们这样对我吗 Sam |
[24:42] | It’s just a formality, Danny. | 只是走个形式而已 Danny |
[24:45] | Then let’s be formal. | 那就更正式点吧 |
[24:47] | Get a warrant. | 去申请个搜查令 |
[24:55] | Sam Sam- | |
[24:57] | Ballistics says the bullet was not a match for Danny’s gun. | 弹道分析表示子弹和Danny的枪不匹配 |
[25:01] | Booth should have that report first. He’s the lead. | Booth应该先看到那份报告 他是负责人 |
[25:04] | You know, Booth, she must be really good in bed… | Booth 她床上功夫一定了得 |
[25:06] | because I can’t see any other reason you keep her around here. | 不然我不明白为什么你还让她跟你一起办案 |
[25:09] | I am… very good. But… | 我确实很了得 但是… |
[25:12] | Booth has no direct knowledge of that fact. | Booth并不知道这一点 |
[25:14] | Okay, okay. Let’s all stay focused here, people, okay? | 注意力集中一下 好吗 |
[25:16] | – Sam, you know what? You should never- – But it was a match… | – Sam 你就不应该… – 但是子弹和… |
[25:18] | for the gun that killed Danny’s father 30 years ago. | 三十年前杀死Danny父亲的枪是匹配的 |
[25:21] | Right. The same gun that was registered to Harris’s old boyfriend, Watkins. | 那把枪是Harris的前男友Watkins的 |
[25:24] | But it was never found. | 但是没有人找到过那把枪 |
[25:26] | Everyone we interviewed at the time said… | 我们那时候调查的每个人都说 |
[25:28] | Harris would never make a move without talking to Watkins first. | Harris每次做决定都一定要先告诉Watkins |
[25:31] | I told you we need to find him. | 我就说我们得找到他 |
[25:33] | Yeah, okay. We will, Sam. | 我们会的 Sam |
[25:34] | You just gotta give me some room. | 但是你要给我们一点调查空间 |
[25:36] | Booth Hey, hey, Booth… | |
[25:38] | don’t cut me out. | 别把我排除在外 |
[25:40] | I’ve worked my whole career for this. | 我的整个职业生涯都在调查这件事 |
[25:45] | As soon as I find something out, | 一有新情况 |
[25:46] | I’ll let you know, Sam. | 我就告诉你 Sam |
[25:52] | Come on, Bones. | 走吧 Bones |
[26:00] | I remember seeing a picture of him before. | 我记得之前看到过他的照片 |
[26:02] | I was going through some old photographs, cleaning out a closet. | 我在浏览一些老相片 整理柜子 |
[26:06] | Amy said it was a… old boyfriend. | Amy说只是一个前男友 |
[26:10] | They keep in contact? | 他们还有联系吗 |
[26:11] | No. | 没有 |
[26:12] | I mean, uh, she would have told me. Why? | 如果有的话 她会告诉我的 为什么这么问 |
[26:15] | You don’t think that- | 你不会是觉得 |
[26:17] | Did he kill her? | 是他杀了她吧 |
[26:18] | How long did you know about your wife’s real identity? | 你知道你妻子的真实身份多久了 |
[26:21] | Yeah, how long? | 对 多久 |
[26:22] | I only found out a couple of weeks ago. | 我几个星期前才知道的 |
[26:24] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么你不告诉我 |
[26:27] | What, you didn’t think I deserved to know about my own mother? | 你觉得我不应该知道关于妈妈的事吗 |
[26:30] | She didn’t want me to tell you. | 她不想我告诉你 |
[26:31] | She wanted to do it herself. | 她想亲自告诉你 |
[26:33] | Your wife never talked about her past? | 你妻子没有说起过她的过去吗 |
[26:35] | She used to say only the future was important. | 她以前经常说未来才是重要的 |
[26:38] | What we could do is change the world. | 我们可以改变世界 |
[26:41] | They didn’t agree on how. | 但是她们一直没有决定该怎么做 |
[26:43] | Celia was a bit conservative for Amy. | Celia对Amy来说有点保守 |
[26:46] | That never mattered. | 这不重要 |
[26:48] | She wasn’t some crazy radical to me. | 对我来说 她不是一个疯狂的激进分子 |
[26:51] | She was my mom. | 她是我的妈妈 |
[26:54] | You must’ve been relieved she got such a great deal. | 你知道协议的内容一定很欣慰 |
[26:57] | What deal? | 什么协议 |
[26:58] | She didn’t tell you? | 她没告诉你吗 |
[26:59] | She mentioned she was thinking of talking to a federal prosecutor… | 她提到过想找一个联邦检察官谈一谈 |
[27:02] | but I talked her out of it. | 但是我劝她不要这样 |
[27:03] | Well, you do know… | 你知道 |
[27:04] | that it’s a felony aiding and abetting a fugitive? | 教唆和窝藏逃犯是重罪吧 |
[27:07] | You want to charge me? Fine. | 你想起诉的话 随便你 |
[27:08] | But saving my family doesn’t feel like a crime. | 但是拯救我的家庭不算犯罪 |
[27:12] | Amy was a- a good mother, a wonderful wife. | Amy是一个好妈妈 一个完美的妻子 |
[27:15] | All right. Do you mind if we take a look around… | 好吧 你介意我们在这里看看吗 |
[27:17] | see if there is any evidence linking your wife to Watkins? | 看能不能找到能把她和Watkins联系起来的东西 |
[27:21] | The house is yours. | 你自便吧 |
[27:23] | Come on, sweetie. | 走吧 亲爱的 |
[27:24] | The only reason we found any lead or copper in the shoulder was | 我们能在她肩膀上找到铅和铜 |
[27:27] | because of the blast. | 都是因为这次爆炸 |
[27:29] | There was advanced bone remodeling. | 骨重塑程度已经很高了 |
[27:31] | So it’s a very old injury. | 所以是很久之前的伤了 |
[27:33] | Yes. Bone had completely grown over it. | 对 骨头已经完全长回来了 |
[27:35] | And since it was the same gun that killed the policeman and was never recovered… | 既然是同一把枪杀死了那个警察 伤口又没恢复 |
[27:39] | I think we can assume June Harris was shot during the robbery. | 可以推测June Harris在那次劫案中受到枪击 |
[27:43] | I also found microscopic lead particles… | 我还找到了铅微粒 |
[27:46] | on the metacarpals of the left hand… | 在左手的掌骨上 |
[27:48] | with the same degree of remodeling at the shoulder. | 和肩膀上的骨重塑程度相同 |
[27:51] | Another gunshot? | 又有枪伤 |
[27:52] | No. The same one. | 不是 是同一次枪击 |
[27:53] | The metals are an identical match. | 两次的金属完全匹配 |
[27:55] | So she was shot in the hand and the shoulder with the same bullet? | 所以同一颗子弹射中了她的手和肩膀 |
[27:59] | Is that even possible? | 这可能吗 |
[28:00] | Angela could give us a scenario that could tell us. | Angela能模拟出一个情景来告诉我们 |
[28:03] | I’m creating a trajectory analysis… | 我在建立一个弹道分析 |
[28:05] | factoring in both the hand and the shoulder. | 利用手和肩膀的伤口 |
[28:08] | These are photos from the crime scene 30 years ago. | 这些是三十年前犯罪现场的照片 |
[28:14] | That’s the home of the defense contractor, Gerald Locklear… | 这是国防承包商Gerald Locklear的家 |
[28:17] | where the NLA burglary occurred. | 也就是NLA劫案的发生地 |
[28:19] | June Harris and Neil Watkins… | June Harris和Neil Watkins |
[28:21] | were in Locklear’s office at the back of the house. | 在屋子的后面 Locklear的办公室里 |
[28:23] | The original FBI photos were crude… | FBI原先的照片很粗糙 |
[28:26] | based on fingerprints and scuff marks on the floor. | 是根据地上的指纹和磨痕得出的 |
[28:28] | It assumes that June stood guard while Neil emptied the safe. | 当时的推测是Neil清空保险箱 而June望风 |
[28:33] | When Officer Valenti walks in… | 当Valenti警官走进来时 |
[28:35] | surprising them, June fires, killing Valenti. | 惊吓到了他们 June开枪 杀死了Valenti |
[28:39] | But that wouldn’t explain her injuries. | 但这就没法解释她的伤 |
[28:43] | Unless… | 除非 |
[28:45] | June emptied the safe… | 是June在清理保险箱 |
[28:46] | while Neil stood guard. | Neil在望风 |
[28:48] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[28:49] | Neil aims at Officer Valenti. | Neil瞄准了Officer Valenti |
[28:51] | But June steps between them, | 但是June挡在他们中间 |
[28:53] | raises her hands to stop Neil. | 把手举起来 试图阻止Neil |
[28:55] | But he fires. | 但他还是开抢了 |
[28:57] | She was trying to protect the policeman. | 她是想保护那个警察的 |
[29:00] | June Harris was telling the truth. | June Harris没有撒谎 |
[29:02] | She didn’t kill Valenti. | 她没杀Valenti |
[29:04] | Neil Watkins did. | 是Neil Watkins干的 |
[29:06] | He also made the bomb. | 炸弹也是他做的 |
[29:08] | The watch used to make the timer… | 用来做定时器的手表 |
[29:09] | was coated with a volatilized pigment | 表面涂的挥发性颜料 |
[29:11] | used by the Sawyer Time Company. | 是Sawyer钟表公司生产专用的 |
[29:15] | An American flag watch? | 美国国旗手表 |
[29:17] | Nice ironic touch. | 真是讽刺 |
[29:18] | Watkins always used the same type of watch when making bombs for the NLA. | Watkins在NLA做炸弹的时候用的表都一样 |
[29:21] | It was his signature. | 这是他的特征 |
[29:22] | They found traces of them in an ROTC headquarters… | 在后备军官训练队总部 |
[29:25] | the IRS office. | 和国税局办公室都能找到这种表 |
[29:26] | June told him she was gonna turn herself in. | June告诉他她要自首 |
[29:28] | He wasn’t gonna let that happen. | 他想阻止她 |
[29:29] | So he made a new bomb… | 所以他就用老手表 |
[29:31] | using an old watch and killed her. | 做了一个新炸弹 炸死了她 |
[29:33] | And he left a message for anyone who thought the revolution was over. | 他还给认为革命已经结束的人们留下了信息 |
[29:36] | Sounds like a bad ex- boyfriend. | 他真是个糟糕的前男友 |
[29:38] | Well, that’s assuming she was in contact with him. | 但是前提是 她还跟他有联系 |
[29:40] | And we have no way of knowing | 而如果这是真的 |
[29:42] | where that would’ve taken place if she had seen him. | 我们也没法知道是在哪见面的 |
[29:44] | Not so sure about that. | 我觉得我们可以的 |
[29:47] | I have her air filter. | 我有她的空气过滤器 |
[29:49] | It’s like an entomological GPS. | 可以当做昆虫学上的GPS |
[29:53] | What’s taking Hodgins so long? | Hodgins怎么这么久 |
[29:55] | It’s an exacting process. | 他的过程需要很精确 |
[29:56] | Ah. | 啊 |
[29:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:00] | So, um, how’d your dad like his socks? | 你爸对他的袜子还满意吗 |
[30:03] | Fine. | 还行 |
[30:06] | That’s sort of a way to start a conversation there, Bones. | 我那个问题是个话引子 Bones |
[30:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:12] | Yeah, look. I’m- | 好吧 我… |
[30:14] | I should never have gotten in the middle of all this. | 我就不应该掺和这件事 |
[30:16] | I- I’m sorry. I was just- I’m just trying to help. | 我很抱歉 我只是想帮忙 |
[30:21] | He wanted me to testify on his behalf. | 他想让我帮他作证 |
[30:25] | He just wants to use me. | 他只想着利用我 |
[30:26] | Well, he’s a con man, Bones. | 他毕竟是个骗子 Bones |
[30:28] | That doesn’t mean that he doesn’t love you. | 但这并不意味着他不爱你 |
[30:29] | He’s just looking for a little payback. | 他只是想要点回报 |
[30:32] | Payback? | 什么回报 |
[30:33] | Yeah. He’s thinking he got arrested… | 他认为 他被逮捕 |
[30:34] | so he could spend some more time with you. | 是因为能和你待在一起 |
[30:36] | You could at least return the favor by doing something nice for him. | 说不定你也可以为他做点什么 |
[30:39] | I’m not sure I want a father who’s always keeping score. | 我不确定我想要一个这么计较得失的父亲 |
[30:42] | Yeah. Sounds like you are too. | 你不也在斤斤计较吗 |
[30:48] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[30:49] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:51] | This is none of your business. | 这件事跟你没关系 |
[30:52] | You know what, Bones? You’re never gonna forgive yourself | Bones 如果你不放他一马的话 |
[30:54] | if you don’t cut the guy some slack… | 你永远不会原谅自己的 |
[30:56] | just because you’re afraid to get hurt. | 而且你这样只是因为害怕受伤 |
[30:58] | What the hell is taking Hodgins so long? | Hodgins到底为什么这么久 |
[31:00] | Where’s the bombshell from the bomb squad? | 那个炸弹小组的美女呢 |
[31:03] | She went back to the FBI to catalog evidence. | 她回FBI整理证据了 |
[31:06] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[31:08] | She was driving me crazy. | 她要把我逼疯了 |
[31:09] | It was just science all the time. | 她眼里只有科学 |
[31:11] | Then she tries to destroy perfectly good evidence. | 然后她居然还想毁掉特别宝贵的证据 |
[31:15] | What about the breasts? | 那她的巨乳呢 |
[31:17] | I started thinking about them… | 我在想象她七十岁的时候 |
[31:20] | dragging on the floor when she’s 70. | 胸部下垂得不成样 |
[31:29] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[31:32] | Well, that burned paper is a letter that she wrote. | 那张烧焦的纸是她写的信 |
[31:34] | So I’m using the spectral comparator to locate the ink particles. | 所以我在用光谱比较仪来确定墨水微粒的位置 |
[31:38] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[31:40] | The, uh, computer is rendering the content now, so- | 电脑现在在自行给字迹着色 所以… |
[31:44] | You? | 你怎么样 |
[31:45] | I found pollen. | 我找到了花粉 |
[31:48] | Most of it Pinus appalachiana. | 大部分都是松属 |
[31:50] | Shenandoah… | 谢南多厄河 |
[31:52] | pine. | 松树 |
[31:53] | Which is only found on Shenandoah Mountain in West Virginia. | 这种植物只在西维吉尼亚的谢南多厄山上才有 |
[31:58] | There was also crushed Pendleton leather flower… | 我还发现了压碎的Pendleton的皮革花 |
[32:00] | in the tire treads, which is only found… | 在车轮踏面里 而这种植物 |
[32:03] | here in the shale barrens along the upper Potomac- | 只在沿着波拖马可河的页岩荒地才有 |
[32:06] | it is very secluded- between the towns of Hendersonville and Maple Flats. | 这个地方很与世隔绝 在Hendersonville和Maple Flats中间 |
[32:10] | Booth Booth! | |
[32:11] | I know where you can find Watkins. | 我知道Watkins在哪里了 |
[32:15] | That’s nice work, Hodgins. | 做的不错 Hodgins |
[32:16] | You know, my computer is gonna be rendering for a while. | 我的电脑可以自己工作一会 |
[32:20] | You want to go to the medieval storage room? | 你想去中世纪物品储存室吗 |
[32:33] | Booth, what the hell is taking you so long? | Booth 你怎么还不来 |
[32:37] | You told Riley where Watkins is? | 你把Watkins的位置告诉Riley了吗 |
[32:39] | Yeah. He’s meeting us there. | 对 他会在那等我们 |
[32:40] | He’s too emotional. | 他太情绪化了 |
[32:41] | This is his case. He’s invested. | 这是他付出了很多心血的案子 |
[32:43] | He’s irrational- probably male menopause. | 他很不理性 可能是更年期吧 |
[32:45] | What? He’s a good man. | 什么 他人很好 |
[32:46] | And you know what? There’s no such thing. | 而且没有男性更年期这种说法 |
[32:47] | That is a sexist myth. | 你这个说法是虚构的 |
[32:49] | Factually, | 事实上 |
[32:50] | hormone production drops in your 50s. | 荷尔蒙水平在五十多岁就会下降 |
[32:52] | Sexual desire decreases. | 性欲下降 |
[32:54] | You have to deal with the reduction in muscle mass, erectile dysfunction- | 你还得应对肌肉流失 勃起困难 |
[32:56] | Hey, let’s just keep the conversation up, shall we? | 我们谈正事行吗 |
[32:59] | And there’s evidence that certain men become very unstable. | 而且有些男性会变得十分不稳定 |
[33:02] | Want me to start talking about your father again? | 你想让我跟你谈你的父亲吗 |
[33:04] | You’re very testy. | 你真易怒 |
[33:05] | Yeah, and 35. I’m only 35. | 就算易怒 我也只有三十五岁 |
[33:09] | They have blue pills for that. | 而且到时候我还可以吃那种蓝色药丸(伟哥) |
[33:15] | No. | 不对劲 |
[33:17] | I don’t like this. This is too quiet. | 这么安静一定不对劲 |
[33:18] | Wasn’t Riley supposed to meet us? | Riley不是应该在这里等我们吗 |
[33:20] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[33:29] | Gee, why didn’t you bring the big one? | 你为什么带这么小的枪 |
[33:45] | Bones Bones. | |
[33:54] | Easy, Sam. | 放松 Sam |
[33:56] | Put the gun down. Step away from the body. | 把枪放下 离开尸体 |
[33:59] | Booth, look at him. | Booth 看看他 |
[34:04] | He did it to himself. | 是他自己干的 |
[34:06] | I didn’t do this, Booth. | 不是我干的 Booth |
[34:38] | .38 caliber slug. | 是0.38口径的枪 |
[34:40] | Matches the revolver found at the scene. | 跟现场发现的左轮手枪是匹配的 |
[34:44] | Now, positioning is consistent with a self- inflicted gunshot wound… | 摆放的位置和和自杀这个结论也一致 |
[34:47] | but could easily have been staged. | 但是这个很容易伪造 |
[34:50] | Zack, bring up that hand X- ray. | Zack 把手部X光图打开 |
[34:53] | Look at this. | 你看 |
[34:55] | Asymmetric narrowing on the first metacarpal phalangeal joints. | 第一个掌骨和指骨的关节有不对称的缩小 |
[34:58] | Ulnar deviation. Barely discernible. | 尺骨偏斜 用肉眼很难看到 |
[35:01] | Would you like my finger, Dr. Brennan? | 你想借用我的手指吗 Dr. Brennan |
[35:03] | Please. | 如果可以的话 |
[35:04] | What are you two thinking? | 你们两个想到什么了 |
[35:06] | Neil Watkins had rheumatoid arthritis in his hands. | Neil Watkins的手有风湿性关节炎 |
[35:12] | This would approximate the strength of his arthritic finger. | 这样可以模拟他患有关节炎手指的力量 |
[35:17] | Pull. | 往后拉 |
[35:20] | Harder. | 用力点 |
[35:21] | I’m trying, Dr. Brennan. | 我在用力了 Dr. Brennan |
[35:24] | Watkins’s fine motor function… | Watkins的精细运动能力 |
[35:26] | would be no greater than Zack’s gauze- wrapped finger. | 不会比Zack用纱布包起来的手指强 |
[35:29] | Neil Watkins wasn’t able to pull the trigger. | Neil Watkins没法扣动扳机 |
[35:32] | He couldn’t have shot himself. | 他不可能是自杀的 |
[35:33] | If he couldn’t pull the trigger… | 如果他不能扣动扳机 |
[35:35] | he wouldn’t have the manual dexterity to assemble the bomb either. | 他也不可能组装炸弹 |
[35:39] | There’s one man who knew exactly how Neil made his bombs. | 有一个人知道Neil是怎么做炸弹的 |
[35:42] | The same man who worked the case for 30 years. I’ll call Booth. | 就是那个查案查了三十年的人 我去打给Booth |
[35:49] | Hey, Sam. | 嘿 Sam |
[35:53] | Dr. Brennan determined that it wasn’t a suicide. | Dr. Brennan证实那并非自杀 |
[35:57] | – What? – The gun was a plant. | – 什么 – 那把枪的位置是伪造的 |
[35:59] | Wouldn’t be the first time an agent planted a gun, would it? | 这也不是第一次有联邦探员伪造证据了 |
[36:02] | Forensics searched the house, and, uh… | 鉴证人员搜了房子 |
[36:05] | they determined that there was not enough evidence… | 他们认为没有证据表明 |
[36:06] | to suggest that Watkins made the bomb that killed Harris. | 杀死Harris的炸弹是Watkins做的 |
[36:09] | What about the watch? | 那只手表呢 |
[36:10] | That’s the thing, Sam. | 这就是我们要说的 Sam |
[36:11] | It turns out that 2 Sawyer Company American flag watches… | 两年前两只由Sawyer钟表公司生产的美国国旗手表 |
[36:14] | were confiscated in a ’74 NLA raid. | 在74年NLA劫案中被没收了 |
[36:17] | We checked the evidence locker. | 我们查看了证物柜 |
[36:18] | A lot of things are missing, including a watch. | 很多东西都不见了 包括一只手表 |
[36:21] | It was a dog case, Booth. | 她是在陷害我 Booth |
[36:23] | That crap was moved off- site years ago. | 那些东西好几年前就被移走了 |
[36:26] | You know what happens during a move. | 你知道转移证物的时候都会发生些什么的 |
[36:28] | So, you had a 30- year obsession… | 你跟这个案子跟了三十年 |
[36:31] | but you didn’t keep track of your evidence? | 却连证物的下落都不清楚 |
[36:34] | You have a good service record, cher. | 你的社会记录良好 亲爱的 |
[36:36] | We could make a deal. | 或许我们可以做个交易 |
[36:38] | Look. | 听着 |
[36:39] | I know you have to do this dance. | 我知道你现在只是在走形式 |
[36:43] | But there is a real killer out there. | 但是真正的杀手还没抓到 |
[36:46] | Look, I understand, Sam. I do. | 我理解 Sam |
[36:50] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[36:54] | you should find yourself a lawyer. | 你应该找个律师 |
[36:59] | I was cataloging the watch debris… | 我整理手表的残渣的时候 |
[37:01] | and noticed that the oxidation and bacterial erosion of the metal… | 注意到金属的氧化程度和细菌侵蚀 |
[37:04] | was inconsistent with watches that would have been stored in evidence for 30 years. | 都说明手表不可能被没收了三十年 |
[37:08] | But weren’t the watches discontinued after ’76? | 但是这种手表不是76年以后就停止生产了吗 |
[37:11] | Yes, but I found a few available online for collectors, still sealed. | 是的 但是我在网上找到几家有卖 还是全新未拆封的 |
[37:14] | You traced one to a buyer? | 你通过购买记录找到买家了吗 |
[37:16] | I didn’t have to. | 我用不着 |
[37:17] | Since the watch was 30 years old, | 因为表是三十年前生产的 |
[37:18] | the bomber had to put in a new battery. | 做炸弹的人就必须得换上新电池 |
[37:21] | He left behind a thumbprint. | 他留下了一枚指纹 |
[37:23] | The casing protected it during the blast. | 因为手表有外壳 让指纹没有被毁坏 |
[37:25] | I asked the Bureau to run the print. | 我已经叫局里查这枚指纹了 |
[37:28] | The letter has finished rendering. | 那封信已经复原了 |
[37:30] | It’s not addressed to Watkins. | 不是写给Watkins的 |
[37:40] | “Dear Celia… | “亲爱的Celia” |
[37:42] | “I have done terrible things in my life… | “在我的一生中我做过可怕的事情” |
[37:45] | “things I can’t change. | “我无法改变的事” |
[37:47] | “I know how much pain this will cause you. | “我知道这会给你带来多大的痛苦” |
[37:51] | “But never forget how much I love you. | “但别忘了我是多么爱你” |
[37:54] | “I know we didn’t always agree on how… | “我知道我们一直没有找到一致的方法” |
[37:57] | “but we both hoped for the same thing- | “但我们对未来都有一样的憧憬” |
[37:59] | a just world. “ | “希望世界变得公正” |
[38:02] | The funeral’s today? | 葬礼是今天吗 |
[38:03] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[38:06] | They seem like every other normal grieving family. | 他们看起来就像一个普通的哀悼中的家庭 |
[38:09] | It’s never what it seems, is it? | 事情永远不会有看上去那么简单 对吧 |
[38:13] | Mr. Nash, you’re under arrest… | Mr. Nash 你因谋杀June Harris |
[38:15] | for the murder of June Harris, a.k.a. Amy Nash. | 也就是Amy Nash 被捕了 |
[38:19] | Oh, that’s crazy. | 这不可能 |
[38:21] | I’m sorry, Celia. We know about the watch. | 抱歉 Celia 我们知道手表的事 |
[38:25] | “Even though I didn’t fire the gun that took that man’s life… | “虽然并不是我开枪带走了那个人的生命” |
[38:29] | “I have to take responsibility for it… | “我仍对此负有责任” |
[38:30] | and for my cowardice, hiding all these years. “ | “这么多年我都像一个懦夫躲避着” |
[38:33] | I caught her sneaking out one night. | 我发现她某天晚上偷溜出去 |
[38:35] | She’d been seeing him. | 她又在偷偷见他了 |
[38:37] | – No. – She betrayed me, Celia. She betrayed us. | – 不 – 她背叛了我 Celia 她背叛了我们 |
[38:41] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[38:43] | 25 years I believed she loved us… | 25年来我都相信她是爱我们的 |
[38:44] | – but she used us to keep her cover. – Let’s go. | – 但是她只是在利用我们来保全自身 – 走吧 |
[38:48] | “I tried to spare you and your father pain. | “我试着免去你和你父亲的痛苦” |
[38:51] | “I know what your father thought when he caught me going to see Neil… | “我知道你父亲发现我要去见Neil的时候 会想些什么” |
[38:54] | but I would rather die than betray your father.” | “但是我宁愿死也不会背叛你的父亲” |
[38:58] | She was trying to get him to surrender too! | 她是想让他一起自首啊 |
[39:05] | She was trying to do the right thing, Daddy. | 她试着做正确的事 爸爸 |
[39:10] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[39:11] | You’ve got the right to remain silent. | 你有保持沉默的权利 |
[39:12] | Anything you say can and will be used against you. | 但你说的话都有可能作为呈堂证供 |
[39:14] | “If I’ve learned anything… | “如果说我从这件事里学到了什么” |
[39:16] | “it’s that we can never let the chaos and injustice make us so blind with anger… | “那就是我们永远不能让混乱和不公正蒙蔽我们的双眼” |
[39:22] | that we become part of the problem.” | “让我们变得愤怒 以至于变成问题的一部分” |
[39:28] | “Understanding, compassion, kindness and love… | “理解 同理心 善良和爱” |
[39:32] | “are the only true revolutionary ideals. | “才是真正的革命思想” |
[39:36] | “When we compromise those, we become what we despise… | “如果我们破坏了这些 我们就会变成我们鄙视的人” |
[39:40] | “and we lose our humanity. | “失去我们的人性” |
[39:43] | “The world might see my legacy… | “世界看起来可能像是我留下的” |
[39:45] | “as one of violence and destruction. | “暴力 破坏后的产物” |
[39:48] | “But I know that you are my real legacy… | “但我知道你才是我宝贵的东西” |
[39:51] | “and for that, | “因为这点” |
[39:52] | I will be thankful every day.” | “我每天都会感激上帝” |
[40:02] | I – I wasn’t sure I’d ever see you again. | 我不知道我还会不会再见到你 |
[40:06] | I thought maybe we could see if we remember that card game. | 或许我们能试试还记不记得那个卡牌游戏 |
[40:11] | Yeah, sure. | 当然好啊 |
[40:16] | We’ll go over it again. | 我们会再检查一遍的 |
[40:18] | You know, I’ve kept this bottle of single malt in my desk since ’75. | 我从75年就一直留着这瓶麦芽酒 |
[40:24] | I always said when we put this case to bed, I’d open it. | 我总是说 等到这个案子了结了 我就打开它 |
[40:29] | I’d like you to help me with that, Booth. | 我想让你来帮我 Booth |
[40:33] | Listen, Sam, I- | Sam 我 |
[40:36] | I want to apologize. | 我想跟你道歉 |
[40:37] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[40:39] | I would’ve done the same thing myself. | 我自己也会这么做的 |
[40:45] | Well, maybe not quite the same thing. | 或许不是完全一样的事情 |
[40:48] | I would’ve slapped me around a little bit. | 我可能还会扇我自己几下 |
[40:55] | To the changing of the guard. | 致案子交接完毕 |
[41:26] | How much scotch did you drink? | 你喝了多少苏格兰威士忌 |
[41:27] | Oh, just enough. | 喝了刚好够 |
[41:29] | You know, I would have invited you, but Riley, he just- | 我本来想邀请你的 但是Riley… |
[41:33] | Wow. He doesn’t like you. | 反正 他不喜欢你 |
[41:36] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[41:38] | I’m sorry. Was that rude? | 这样说会很没礼貌吗 |
[41:39] | Not from someone who’s been drinking. | 不会啊 因为你喝了酒 |
[41:42] | God. You know, I love this place. | 我可喜欢这地方了 |
[41:44] | I love it. I love this country. | 我爱这里 我爱这个国家 |
[41:46] | You know, I tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[41:47] | If I was working law enforcement… | 如果我是生活在 |
[41:50] | back in the day when they threw all that tea, | 他们往海里倒茶叶那个年代的 |
[41:53] | all right, in the harbor- I’m good. | 执法人员 我也感觉挺好的 |
[41:55] | I’m good. I would’ve rounded everybody up, | 我会把所有人抓起来 |
[41:57] | and we’d still be English. | 然后我们就还会是英国人 |
[41:59] | You think? | 你这么觉得吗 |
[42:01] | Definitely. | 当然了 |
[42:07] | I saw my father. | 我去见我爸了 |
[42:09] | Wow. I didn’t think that you were gonna do that. | 我以为你不会去了呢 |
[42:12] | As an anthropologist, I accept change… | 作为一个人类学家 我明白 |
[42:15] | as the natural order of things. | 改变是自然秩序的一部分 |
[42:17] | But with him, I didn’t allow for transformation. | 但是我却不允许他改变 |
[42:20] | You know, I predicated his behavior based on a set of outmoded preconceptions. | 我对他行为的预测都是出于过时的偏见 |
[42:24] | It wasn’t rational. | 这不理性 |
[42:27] | Wow. I didn’t get any of that. | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[42:30] | If I was conducting an objective experiment on my father… | 如果我在我父亲身上做一个客观的实验 |
[42:34] | observing his behavior, I’d… | 观察他的行为 我就… |
[42:37] | have to conclude that he loves me. | 我就能知道他是爱我的 |
[42:40] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 发生什么了 |
[42:45] | We played cards. | 我们打牌了 |
[42:47] | Cool. | 真不错 |
[42:49] | I killed him. | 我打败了他 |
[42:52] | Good for you. | 不错啊 |