时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Smoke comes out of the vents into the first four break rooms. | 烟从烟道里出来窜进了前四个休息室 |
[00:07] | You’re sure you turned the flame down last night? | 你确认昨天晚上你把火熄灭了吗 |
[00:10] | Totally, 100% guaranteed, | 确认 百分百保证 |
[00:12] | positively sure. | 肯定熄灭了 |
[00:13] | Alarm’s gone off before, but the smoke was always gray. | 警铃以前也响过 但是之前烟都是灰的 |
[00:16] | One time, a possum got stuck in the shaft. | 有一次 有个负鼠卡在烟道里 |
[00:18] | Smoke came out like this. | 出来的烟就是这样的 |
[00:19] | Dr. Addy was conducting | Dr. Addy昨天 |
[00:21] | an experiment on a pig yesterday. | 用一头猪做实验来着 |
[00:23] | I told all them eggheads | 我已经告诉过这些呆子们 |
[00:25] | not to toss dead animals down the incinerator shaft. | 不要把死了的动物扔到焚化炉里 |
[00:28] | Since when do they listen to us? | 他们什么时候听过我们的话 |
[00:31] | Aah! | 啊 |
[00:33] | Holy crap! | 上帝啊 |
[00:35] | Definitely not pork. | 肯定不是猪肉 |
[00:47] | At 400 degrees, bone chars in six hours, | 在204摄氏度 骨头在六个小时之内就碳化了 |
[00:50] | and turns to ash in eight. | 八个小时内就化成灰了 |
[00:52] | Charring, no ash. | 碳化了 但是没成灰 |
[00:55] | Six to eight hours? | 六到八小时吗 |
[00:57] | Dumped into the incinerator between 1:00 and 3:00 a.m. | 凌晨一点到三点被扔到焚化炉里 |
[01:00] | Oh! Alive or dead before he or she went into the incinerator? | 哦 他或者她被扔进焚化炉时还活着吗 |
[01:04] | Can’t tell yet. | 还不能判断 |
[01:05] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[01:06] | Guest log. | 访客记录 |
[01:07] | No visitors checked out after 9:36 last night, | 昨晚9点36分之后没有访客出去了 |
[01:11] | no one checked in before 8:02 this morning. | 今天早上8点02分之前也没人来 |
[01:14] | Meaning the victim probably works here. | 说明被害人有可能在这里工作 |
[01:16] | Meaning the killer does, too. | 说明凶手也有可能在这儿工作 |
[01:22] | Pubic bone- – female. | 耻骨 女的 |
[01:24] | There’s no carbon in the trachea. | 气管里没有炭 |
[01:27] | She was dead before she was thrown down the chute. | 被扔进焚化道前已经死了 |
[01:29] | Extensive fissures, | 大量骨裂 |
[01:30] | fractures and breaks to the entire skeleton. | 整个骨架上都有骨折和断裂 |
[01:33] | I’ll have Zack determine which were caused by heat | 我会让Zack确认一下哪些那些是灼烧造成的 |
[01:36] | and which by trauma. | 哪些是外伤造成的 |
[01:38] | Heads up. | 注意 |
[01:39] | They called Bancroft in from a hearing on the Hill. | 他们从国会山的听证会上把Bancroft叫回来了 |
[01:42] | Who’s Bancroft again? | 谁是Bancroft来着 |
[01:44] | God. | 天啊 |
[01:45] | The Supreme Honcho of the Jeffersonian. | Jeffersonian的最大老板 |
[01:48] | I think I met him once. | 我觉得我见过他一次 |
[01:50] | Okay, I am ready to start the facial reconstruction. | 好的 我准备开始面部重建了 |
[01:53] | I haven’t put on tissue depth markers yet. | 我还没把肌肉深度记号标好呢 |
[01:56] | I haven’t finished removing all the carbonized | 我还没把这些 |
[01:57] | brain matter. | 碳化的大脑组织完全去除 |
[01:58] | Once you’ve done that, | 等你弄完 |
[01:59] | Zack can clean the skull. | Zack会清理头骨 |
[02:10] | Angela? Angela? Angela? Angela? | |
[02:13] | Angela? Angela? | |
[02:15] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[02:16] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[02:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[02:23] | Um… I’m fine. | 呃 我没事 |
[02:26] | Uh, I’ll, I’ll start after the tissue markers are… | 我 我等肌肉记号标好再来 |
[02:32] | Let me know. | 告诉我一声 |
[02:36] | What the hell was that about? | 到底怎么了 |
[03:17] | You won’t like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[03:18] | Like what? | 不喜欢什么 |
[03:20] | I’ve ID’d the victim. | 我知道被害人是谁了 |
[03:23] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[03:24] | I told you you wouldn’t like it. | 我说了你不会喜欢的 |
[03:25] | There are no tissue markers. | 还没标肌肉记号呢 |
[03:26] | You can’t just look at a skull and see the person. | 你也不能看一眼头骨就知道是谁了啊 |
[03:29] | Sweetie, | 亲爱的 |
[03:31] | I’ve done hundreds of these reconstructions. | 我已经做过成百个面部重建了 |
[03:34] | The depressed glabella, | 眉间凹陷 |
[03:35] | the narrow nasal aperture, | 鼻孔狭窄 |
[03:37] | the chipped lateral incisor. | 侧门齿损伤 |
[03:38] | You can see a face from that? | 你能从这些看出一张脸吗 |
[03:40] | The chipped tooth was from a skiing accident… | 牙齿损伤是因为一场滑雪事故 |
[03:43] | when she was 16. | 她十六岁的时候发生的 |
[03:45] | Ange Ange, | |
[03:47] | you know the victim personally? | 你认识被害人本人吗 |
[03:52] | Kristen Reardon Kristen Reardon. | |
[03:55] | She’s an intern. | 她是个实习生 |
[03:56] | We had coffee a couple of times. | 我们一起喝过几次咖啡 |
[03:59] | She didn’t want to be a scientist. | 她不想当科学家 |
[04:01] | She wanted to go into design. | 她想学设计 |
[04:02] | She was just here to make her father happy. | 她上这儿来是为了让她爸爸开心的 |
[04:05] | She was young and eager and keen and… | 她年轻热忱有野心 |
[04:11] | She was just really, really young. | 她非常非常年轻 |
[04:14] | Wait. Reardon? | 等一下 姓Reardon吗 |
[04:16] | As in Dr. Ted Reardon? | 跟Dr. Ted Reardon一家吗 |
[04:18] | Yeah. He used to work here. | 是的 他以前在这儿工作 |
[04:19] | I took a course from him | 我上过他的课 |
[04:20] | in Ancient Pharmacology. | 古代药学 |
[04:22] | Look, I know that we can’t say anything | 我知道我们不能完全确认 |
[04:24] | until you do the tissue markers | 得等到你把肌肉记号标好 |
[04:25] | and we go through channels, | 咱们把流程走完才行 |
[04:26] | but I’m telling you, | 但是我告诉你 |
[04:27] | I know that this is Kristen. | 我知道这就是Kristen |
[04:29] | Poor Ted. | 可怜的Ted |
[04:31] | You want to know something else? | 你还想知道别的什么吗 |
[04:33] | She was seeing somebody who worked here. | 她跟在这里工作的一个人约会 |
[04:36] | Is that relevant? | 这有关系吗 |
[04:37] | Well, Booth will think so. | Booth会认为有关系的 |
[04:39] | Especially since it was a married man. | 尤其那个人还已婚 |
[04:41] | Did she tell you who? | 她告诉你是谁了吗 |
[04:43] | No. Just that they had had their first kiss | 没 就说他们初吻 |
[04:46] | at the opening of that Egyptian exhibit, | 发生在埃及展览开幕那天 |
[04:48] | and that it had been | 从那天开始 |
[04:49] | hot and heavy ever since. | 一切都火辣而沉重 |
[04:51] | I’m sorry, Ange. | 很遗憾 Ange |
[04:52] | No, I’m… I’m sorry. | 不 我很抱歉 |
[04:55] | I’m just really freaked out by this one. | 这个案子真是吓到我了 |
[04:57] | Because you know the victim. | 因为你认识被害人 |
[04:58] | Well, and the killer. | 没错 我也认识凶手 |
[05:00] | I mean, look around. | 我是说 看看周围 |
[05:02] | Do you like thinking that somebody | 我可不喜欢设想 |
[05:03] | we see every day | 我们每天都见的人 |
[05:05] | could have thrown Kristen into the incinerator? | 把Kristen扔进焚化炉 你喜欢吗 |
[05:12] | How can I aid your investigation? | 我怎么能帮助到你的调查 |
[05:14] | Dr. Bancroft Well, Dr. Bancroft, | |
[05:15] | I’d like printouts from the Jeffersonian Security | 我想要Jeffersonian全部安保细节 |
[05:18] | detailing who was and was not in the building. | 包括谁在谁不在楼里 |
[05:22] | Done. | 没问题 |
[05:22] | I’d also appreciate it | 如果你能告诉大家 |
[05:23] | if you would tell your people to cooperate with the FBI. | 都配合FBI调查的话我会很感激的 |
[05:27] | Yes. Of course, Agent Booth. | 好的 当然 Booth探员 |
[05:29] | I don’t know if you’ve had much cause to work with scientists. | 我不知道你跟科学家们工作的交集多不多 |
[05:32] | Difficult people by nature. | 一群天生难搞的人 |
[05:35] | Combative, skeptical, resistant. | 好斗 多疑 顽固 |
[05:38] | I’ve noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[05:40] | Have you identified the victim yet? | 你们知道受害者是谁了吗 |
[05:42] | Unofficially, | 非官方结果是 |
[05:43] | an intern by the name of Kristen Reardon. | 一个叫Kristen Reardon的实习生 |
[05:45] | No relation to Ted Reardon? | 跟Ted Reardon没有关系吧 |
[05:47] | His daughter. | 是他女儿 |
[05:50] | Dr. Reardon left the Jeffersonian | Dr. Reardon从Jeffersonian离开之后 |
[05:52] | for Georgetown University? | 去了乔治城大学吗 |
[05:54] | In the interests of full disclosure, | 本着充分披露的精神 |
[05:55] | I was instrumental in that move. | 我得说他的调动跟我有关 |
[05:57] | You fired him. | 你把他解雇了 |
[05:58] | I facilitated a necessary change. | 我推动了必要的人事变动 |
[06:00] | Necessary change? | 必要的变动吗 |
[06:01] | Excellent scientist, | 优秀的科学家 |
[06:03] | poor administrator- – does Reardon know about his daughter? | 管理水平很差 Reardon知道他女儿的事了吗 |
[06:05] | Dr. Brennan is informing him now. | Dr. Brennan正在通知他 |
[06:07] | I’d like to be kept in the loop on this. | 希望你们能通知我进展 |
[06:09] | Within the constraints of the law, of course. | 当然在法律允许的范围内 |
[06:11] | Ha. Sure. | 哈 可以 |
[06:15] | Ted Reardon? Victim’s father? | Ted Reardon是被害人的父亲吗 |
[06:17] | Yep. Bones is telling him his daughter’s dead. | 是的 Bones正在通知他女儿的死讯 |
[06:21] | Rumor has it Bancroft banished Reardon from the Jeffersonian. | 传言Bancroft赶走了Reardon |
[06:24] | because he felt threatened politically. | 因为他觉得他的政治地位被威胁到了 |
[06:26] | I know. Let’s leave Bones to it. | 我知道 让Bones处理吧 |
[06:31] | Would it be insensitive to mention | 现在提起我父亲要过六十大寿的事情 |
[06:34] | that my father’s 60th birthday is coming up? | 会不会不太明智 |
[06:36] | 60 already? Wow! | 六十岁了吗 哇哦 |
[06:37] | Uh- huh. We’re having for him on Thursday night. | 嗯 我们周四晚上给他过生日 |
[06:40] | You give him my best. | 替我给他问好 |
[06:41] | Do it yourself. You have to come with me. | 你自己问吧 你得跟我一起去 |
[06:44] | What? No. Not your family. | 什么 不 我不要和你家人一起 |
[06:46] | I can’t spend the night defending the fact | 我受不了一晚上一直跟家人解释 |
[06:47] | that I still live alone to my family. | 为什么我还是单身 |
[06:49] | You never told them we broke up? | 你从来没告诉他们咱俩分了吗 |
[06:51] | You want to make a man miserable on his 60th birthday? | 你想搅黄他的六十大寿吗 |
[06:54] | You want me to pretend that I’m your boyfriend? | 你想让我假装我是你男朋友吗 |
[06:55] | Yes. Between 6:30 and 10:00 on Thursday. | 是的 周四晚六点半到十点 |
[06:58] | Camille, you’re an adult. | Camille 你是成年人了 |
[06:59] | You can’t live your life afraid of what your family thinks. | 你不能一辈子都害怕你家人怎么想 |
[07:02] | Seeley, it’s not going to be like this forever. | Seeley 不会永远这样的 |
[07:04] | One day, he’ll die. | 总有一天 他会死的 |
[07:09] | Tough going in there? | 进行得不顺吗 |
[07:10] | I’ve never had to tell someone his child is dead. | 我从来没有过通知某人他的孩子去世的经历 |
[07:13] | I mean, I’ve been there when you did it, but to actually… | 我是说 我看你这么做过 但是实际上 |
[07:17] | It’s extremely unpleasant. | 真是极度难受 |
[07:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:23] | Listen, did you get a chance to, uh, | 听着 你有机会问他 |
[07:25] | ask him about his daughter’s love life? | 有关他女儿的恋爱情况吗 |
[07:27] | Yes. He said, as far as he knew, she wasn’t seeing anyone. | 是的 他说 据他所知 她没在恋爱 |
[07:30] | Kristen was lying to her father. | Kristen对她的父亲说谎 |
[07:32] | Dr. Brennan, is it true? | Dr. Brennan 是真的吗 |
[07:34] | Kristen Reardon is dead? | Kristen Reardon死了吗 |
[07:36] | Evan, Special Agent Booth. | Evan 这是特别探员Booth |
[07:38] | He’s in charge of the murder investigation. | 他负责调查这起谋杀案 |
[07:40] | Dr. Evan Klimkew- – Kristen Reardon’s supervisor. | Dr. Evan KIimkew是Kristen Reardon的上级 |
[07:43] | Murder? Kristen was murdered? | 谋杀吗 Kristen是被谋杀的吗 |
[07:45] | What did Kristen Reardon do? | Kristen Reardon主要做什么 |
[07:47] | Authentications. | 鉴证 |
[07:49] | Other museums and high- end collectors, | 其他博物馆和高端收藏者 |
[07:51] | use us to authenticate their acquisitions. | 利用我们来鉴证他们的收藏 |
[07:53] | That a big department? | 是很大的一个部门吗 |
[07:53] | Three to five interns, | 三到五个实习生 |
[07:54] | all doctoral candidates, | 都是博士在读 |
[07:56] | my assistant and myself. That’s it. | 加上我和我的助理 没了 |
[07:58] | It’s a competitive environment, right? | 是个竞争环境 对吧 |
[08:00] | Of course. You put a bunch | 当然 你把一堆 |
[08:01] | of neurotic, type- A overachievers together, | 神经质的好学生凑在一起 |
[08:03] | and you dangle a prize over their heads… | 然后你还给他们眼前放了个奖项 |
[08:05] | Dr. Klimkew is referring to the Bates Fellowship. | Dr. Klimkew指的是Bates学术奖 |
[08:07] | The top intern receives | 最好的实习生可以得到 |
[08:08] | $75,000 and a gold star on their résumé. | 七万五千美元 还会给简历加分 |
[08:12] | Kristen was the front- runner. | Kristen很有希望获奖 |
[08:13] | I had heard that her heart wasn’t in it. | 我听说她志不在此 |
[08:14] | Didn’t show in her work. | 她工作起来可看不出来这个 |
[08:17] | God, this is terrible. | 天呐 太糟糕了 |
[08:19] | Does her father know? | 她父亲知道吗 |
[08:20] | Who was her main rival | 谁是Bates奖上 |
[08:21] | for the Bates money? | 她最大的对手 |
[08:22] | That would be Neil Tyler. | 应该是Neil Tyler |
[08:24] | Neil Tyler Neil Tyler. | |
[08:25] | Where can I find him? | 我在哪儿能找到他 |
[08:27] | We’re authenticating serial killer vault. | 我们在鉴证连环杀手的金库 |
[08:29] | So what your wife think of these, | 所以你太太怎么想 |
[08:31] | you know, these late hours? | 你每天回家这么晚 |
[08:34] | I’m separated. | 我们分居了 |
[08:35] | That’s your answer. | 这是你要的答案 |
[08:36] | Are you seeing anyone now? | 你在跟谁约会吗 |
[08:38] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[08:39] | It’s a murder investigation, Evan. | 这是个谋杀调查 Evan |
[08:42] | No. I’m not seeing anyone. | 没 我没在约会任何人 |
[08:44] | Thank you, Dr. Klimkew. | 谢谢 Dr. Klimkew |
[08:52] | This spinner appears to be Masonic in origin- – | 这个转子本来应该是共济会的 |
[08:54] | bloodstone, gold- | 血石 金的 |
[08:56] | but what’s interesting is, | 但是有趣的是 |
[08:58] | in the center, | 中间部位 |
[08:59] | instead of the traditional “G” for God, | 传统上应该是个G 代表上帝 |
[09:02] | there’s a skull. | 这儿有个骷髅 |
[09:05] | Gormogon iconography. | Gormogon的标志 |
[09:07] | Strange, huh? | 奇怪吧 |
[09:09] | We’ve been seeing a lot of that in here. | 我们在这见到好多类似的事情 |
[09:10] | Gormogon? Okay, what’s that? | Gormogon吗 好的 这是什么意思 |
[09:13] | It’s an 18th century… | 那是18世纪 |
[09:14] | It’s an extinct | 一个已经消亡的 |
[09:15] | group | 组织 |
[09:16] | dedicated to eradicating the influence of the Freemasons | 立志要根除共济会 |
[09:19] | and Illuminati in Europe the 18th century. | 和光明会在18世纪给欧洲带来的影响 |
[09:22] | That could be the largest collection | 这个可能是全世界最大的 |
[09:23] | of Gormogon artifacts in the world. | Gormogon遗留品展览 |
[09:25] | That’s great. You and Kristen Reardon were here last night? | 真棒 你昨晚跟Kristen Reardon在这儿吗 |
[09:27] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[09:29] | Kristen worked there. | Kristen在那儿工作 |
[09:31] | I signed out around midnight. | 我大概午夜离开的 |
[09:32] | Kristen stayed longer, | Kristen比我还晚些 |
[09:34] | like always. | 像往常一样 |
[09:35] | Okay. A little resentful there? | 好 你这语气有点不满啊 |
[09:38] | I worked my way through state college. | 我非常努力才能读完州立大学 |
[09:40] | I’ve got a second job, which is why I had to leave early. | 我还得再打一份工 所以我必须早点走 |
[09:43] | Kristen went to an Ivy League school, and Dad’s got connections. | Kristen去的常春藤 她爸在这儿有关系 |
[09:46] | Who do you think needed the Bates Fellowship more? | 你觉得谁更需要Bates奖 |
[09:48] | Oh, the way I hear it, | 哦 据我所知 |
[09:49] | you’re next in line for a big payday, pal. | 你排在这个奖项的第二名啊 哥们儿 |
[09:52] | I liked Kristen, and she liked me. | 我喜欢Kristen 她也喜欢我 |
[09:54] | Check the logs. I wasn’t here. | 查查出入记录 我不在这儿 |
[09:57] | Do you know who Kristen was seeing? | 你知道Kristen在私下见谁吗 |
[09:58] | You mean like romantically? | 你是说约会吗 |
[10:01] | No. | 不知道 |
[10:02] | Only that it was an older guy, and she said I was going to be | 我就知道那是个比她岁数大的人 |
[10:04] | really surprised when I found out who it was. | 按她的说法我如果知道是谁将会非常惊讶的 |
[10:06] | How about you? You married? | 你呢 结婚了吗 |
[10:09] | I’m gay, Agent Booth. | 我是同性恋 Booth探员 |
[10:11] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[10:17] | What do you got? | 你拿的是什么 |
[10:19] | Kristen Reardon’s bag. | Kristen Reardon的包 |
[10:22] | Ah, cell phone… | 啊 手机 |
[10:25] | Logs. | 记录 |
[10:30] | The bag tells us | 这个包告诉我们 |
[10:31] | that Kristen wasn’t leaving the museum | Kristen去见凶手的时候 |
[10:33] | when she met with her killer. | 还没打算离开博物馆 |
[10:34] | Look at that. A lot of calls to the same number. | 看啊 很多同一个号码打来的电话 |
[10:35] | – Booth… – Let’s hope it’s our cheating husband. | – Booth – 我希望是咱们找的出轨丈夫 |
[10:37] | …Kristen was authenticating artifacts | Kristen在鉴证Gormogon金库 |
[10:39] | from the Gormogon Vault. | 里面的工艺品 |
[10:40] | Let’s not go there. | 先别往那儿想 |
[10:41] | If Gormogon killed her, | 如果Gormogon杀了她的话 |
[10:43] | then Gormogon is one of us- – | Gormogon就是我们中的一个 |
[10:44] | somebody who works at the Jeffersonian. | 他得在Jeffersonian工作 |
[10:46] | You went there. | 你还是往那儿想了 |
[10:47] | What? | 什么 |
[10:48] | You went there and you gave him a nickname. | 你往那上想然后你还给他起了个外号 |
[10:52] | That just happened, right? | 我没看错吧 是吗 |
[10:53] | You saw that? | 你也看见了吧 |
[11:00] | Who is it? Is he dead? | 那是谁 死了吗 |
[11:02] | Yes, but only because he was never alive. | 死了 但是仅仅因为从来也没活着 |
[11:05] | You got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[11:06] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[11:07] | The Gestapo’s interfering with free inquiry. | 盖世太保来阻止自由讯问了 |
[11:09] | Guys, just let ’em go. | 各位 放开他们吧 |
[11:10] | And if they try to escape, shoot ’em. | 他们要是逃跑就开枪打就行 |
[11:12] | What’s with the dummy, dummies? | 假人怎么回事 傻帽们 |
[11:13] | Not a dummy. It’s an ersatz skeleton | 不是假人 这是个用玻璃和强化尼龙制作的 |
[11:16] | made from glass and reinforced nylon, | 人造骨骼 |
[11:18] | which breaks exactly like human bone. | 跟人类骨骼的断裂方式完全一样 |
[11:20] | We threw it from the top floor. | 我们把它从楼顶扔下来了 |
[11:22] | Explicate your process, please. | 请详细说明你的实验进程 |
[11:24] | Using bone density tables, we duplicated Kristen’s | 利用骨密度表 我们再现了Kristen的 |
[11:26] | exact height and weight. | 身高和体重 |
[11:28] | For God’s sake, why? | 上帝啊 为什么 |
[11:29] | To prove that Kristen Reardon was dead | 为了证明Kristen Reardon在从焚化道掉下来 |
[11:31] | before her skull fractured | 造成头骨骨折之前 |
[11:32] | from falling down the incinerator chute. | 就已经死了 |
[11:34] | We already know that. | 我们已经知道这个了 |
[11:35] | We re- created her bone density | 我们再现了她的骨密度 |
[11:36] | and found that her skull would not have fractured | 发现如果不是从25米以上的地方掉下来的话 |
[11:38] | in the way it did from a fall less than 25 meters. | 头骨不会损伤的 |
[11:42] | Oh. | 哦 |
[11:42] | “Oh,” what? English, please. | 哦什么 说人话 拜托了 |
[11:44] | That tells us the body was put in the trash chute | 那告诉我们 尸体是从顶层的垃圾焚烧通道 |
[11:46] | on the top floor of our building. | 扔下来的 |
[11:48] | The office suites. It’s always the suits, baby. | 高层办公区 坏事都是穿西装的做的 |
[11:51] | Hey, I work suits. | 嘿 我工作就穿西装 |
[11:53] | Yes, yes, you do. | 是的 你就穿 |
[11:55] | All right, that’s it. | 好了 就这样 |
[11:56] | No shooting of the squints tonight. Sorry. | 今晚不开枪打这些书呆子了 不好意思 |
[11:58] | All right, good work. | 好的 做得好 |
[12:00] | Let’s go, Bones. | 走吧 Bones |
[12:02] | Kristen Reardon was stabbed to death. | Kristen Reardon是被捅死的 |
[12:04] | Aorta and left lung both punctured. | 主动脉和左肺都被刺穿了 |
[12:06] | Whoa. She bleed a lot? | 哇哦 她失了很多血吗 |
[12:08] | Through the wound, through her mouth. | 通过伤口 嘴巴 |
[12:09] | Copious amounts. | 流了非常非常多血 |
[12:12] | Booth, everyone’s coming around to the opinion | Booth 大家现在都觉得 |
[12:14] | that Kristen Reardon’s death had something | Kristen Reardon的死跟 |
[12:16] | to do with the Gormogon Vault. | Gormogon的金库有点关系 |
[12:17] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 哦不不不不 |
[12:18] | See, we got to squelch that one | 看 我们得压制这种想法 |
[12:20] | ’cause that will totally shift the focus of this investigation. | 因为那会完全转移调查的焦点的 |
[12:23] | You might have noticed, | 你也许注意到了 |
[12:23] | but these people are tough to squelch. | 这些人很难被压制 |
[12:25] | You know what? They’re always telling us | 你知道吗 他们总是告诉我们 |
[12:26] | not to jump to conclusions. | 不要轻易下结论 |
[12:28] | But when they do, it’s called a “quantum leap.” | 但是当他们自己轻易下结论的时候 他们就说是量子跃迁 |
[12:30] | Jump, leap, tomato, toma- to, | 跳 跃迁 我觉得就是两种说法一回事 |
[12:32] | what’s the difference? | 区别是什么 |
[12:33] | Look, um, does the name Aldridge mean anything to you? | 看 Aldridge这名听着耳熟吗 |
[12:36] | Rings a bell, yeah. Why? | 有印象 为什么问他 |
[12:38] | ‘Cause there was no blood | 因为顶楼焚化道周围 |
[12:39] | near the incinerator chute on the top floor. | 没有血迹 |
[12:42] | The body could have been wrapped in plastic | 尸体可能被缠在塑料布里 |
[12:43] | or transported in a tub. | 或者用浴缸运过去 |
[12:45] | There’s a Dr. Kyle Aldridge, | 有个Dr. Kyle Aldridge |
[12:46] | heads up the Middle East department. Why? | 中东部门的头儿 有事吗 |
[12:48] | Hmm, do they have offices in this building? | 嗯哼 他们在这个楼里有办公室吗 |
[12:50] | Middle East department is in Building S, but it joins up | 中东部门在S楼里 但是 |
[12:53] | to this building by a skyway. Why? | 跟这个楼有个天桥连着 怎么了 |
[12:55] | What floor does the skyway connect with? | 天桥连着几楼 |
[12:57] | Top floor. And I’m gonna ask why again, | 顶楼 我得再问一次为什么 |
[12:58] | and this time you’re gonna tell me. | 这次你得回答我 |
[13:00] | This guy Aldridge’s number’s all over Kristen’s cell phone. | 这个Aldridge的电话号码在Kristen的手机里反复出现 |
[13:02] | Just hold on. | 等一下 |
[13:04] | Yeah, it’s Booth. | 我是Booth |
[13:05] | Check out all the offices in the adjoining building | 查一下顶楼连着的 |
[13:07] | on the top floor. | 另一栋楼里的所有办公室 |
[13:08] | Start with a Dr. K. Aldridge. | 从Dr. K Aldridge的办公室开始 |
[13:14] | Cam, this case? | Cam 这种情况 |
[13:15] | Yes, you still have to come to my father’s birthday dinner. | 是 你还是得去我父亲的生日晚宴 |
[13:18] | I didn’t even bring that up. I’m just saying… | 我都没提这事 我就是说 |
[13:19] | Nice try. | 没戏 |
[13:20] | Nice try what? | 什么没戏 |
[13:21] | Zip! | 闭嘴 |
[13:22] | I didn’t even… Tzz! | 我都没 |
[13:26] | Ah, the good life. Dr. Kyle Aldridge. | 啊 美好的生活 Dr. Kyle Aldridge |
[13:30] | Mansion next to Teddy Kennedy on Dupont Circle? | 住在杜邦社区的豪宅 邻居是参议员Teddy Kennedy |
[13:33] | A 60- foot yacht and a vacation home in the Hamptons. | 60英尺宽的游艇 汉普顿度假别墅 |
[13:40] | I wish I’d paid more attention during science class. | 我应该在上学时候把理科学好点 |
[13:44] | Intelligence is not a matter of will, Agent Booth. | 智慧不是想有就有的 Booth探员 |
[13:47] | So it’s not a character flaw to be less intelligent | 所以人缺乏智慧并不是 |
[13:49] | than someone else. | 人格缺陷 |
[13:50] | Yeah. Listen, I appreciate the pep talk. | 是的 这鸡汤我喝了 |
[13:52] | Listen, our first suspect would usually be your wife, | 我们首要嫌疑人通常是你的太太 |
[13:55] | but since she’s been in Venice for a month… | 但是她已经去威尼斯待了一个月了 |
[13:59] | Venice. | 威尼斯 |
[14:00] | So how is it that somebody who makes | 所以怎么能有人一年挣八万块钱 |
[14:02] | 80 grand a year can lend Ted Kennedy his lawn mower | 但是却能跟Ted Kennedy做邻居共用剪草机 |
[14:06] | and afford to send his wife off to Venice? | 还能把太太送到威尼斯去旅行呢 |
[14:09] | My wife’s family is very generous. | 我妻子的家族非常慷慨 |
[14:11] | How generous do you think they would be | 能有多慷慨呢 |
[14:13] | if they found out that you were… boinking an intern? | 假如他们知道你在跟实习生搞外遇的话 |
[14:17] | They teach you that technique at Quantico? | 他们在匡提科教你这个技巧的吗 |
[14:20] | Spring vulgarities on the unsuspecting suspect, | 对可以信任的嫌疑人讲粗话 |
[14:23] | and he will confess all? | 他会全交代吗 |
[14:25] | Are you confessing all? | 你全交代吗 |
[14:27] | To the affair or to murder? | 交代出轨还是谋杀 |
[14:31] | Excuse me, Agent Booth. | 不好意思 Booth探员 |
[14:32] | There’s something you’re gonna want to see | 有些东西你会想要看的 |
[14:34] | in Dr. Aldridge’s workroom. | 在Dr. Aldridge的工作间里 |
[14:36] | Lights, please? | 关灯 谢谢 |
[14:43] | Look at all that blood. | 看这些血迹 |
[14:45] | This cart explains how the body was transported over | 这个推车解释了尸体是怎么 |
[14:47] | to the incinerator chute. | 被送到焚化道去的 |
[14:58] | This must be where Kristen Reardon was actually murdered. | 这一定是Kristen Reardon被害的地方 |
[15:01] | All right, put the lights on. | 好的 开灯 |
[15:03] | Okay, Dr. Aldridge, I’d like to ask you a few questions | 好了 Dr. Aldridge 有关Kristen Reardon的死 |
[15:06] | about the murder of Kristen Reardon. | 我有几个问题得问你 |
[15:09] | We gonna go willingly? | 你主动点吧 我就不拷你了 |
[15:20] | I never liked Kyle Aldridge. | 我从未喜欢过Kyle Aldridge |
[15:22] | He told me once that having a high IQ | 他有一次告诉我智商高 |
[15:24] | was no excuse not to bathe. | 不是不洗澡的理由 |
[15:26] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[15:27] | No, those were his exact words, “No excuse not to bathe.” | 不 就是他的原话 不是不洗澡的理由 |
[15:31] | What do you got? | 你发现什么了 |
[15:33] | Consistent with the trauma to the left lung and aorta, | 与左肺和动脉的刺伤一致 |
[15:36] | the C- 7 vertebrae and the fifth rib | C7脊椎和第五根肋骨 |
[15:38] | were both nicked at a 67- degree angle, | 都是被67度角的外力刺伤了 |
[15:40] | suggesting a single point of entry. | 说明只刺了一下 |
[15:42] | Through the back? | 从后面吗 |
[15:43] | The serial killer eats human flesh. | 那个连环杀手吃人肉 |
[15:46] | Kyle Aldridge is a vegetarian. | Kyle Aldridge吃素 |
[15:48] | So was Hitler. | 希特勒也吃素 |
[15:50] | We’re calling him “Gormogon” now. | 我们现在叫他Gormogon了 |
[15:51] | Excellent name and historically accurate. | 很棒的名字 历史学上很准确 |
[15:54] | People, you have to stop assuming | 各位 你们得停止假设 |
[15:56] | that Gormogon was in any way involved in Kristen’s death. | Gormogon以任何方式参与了Kristen的谋杀 |
[15:58] | Why? It’s somewhere between a possibility and a probability. | 为什么 这个概率在有可能和有很大可能之间啊 |
[16:02] | Kyle Aldridge is not a cannibal. | Kyle Aldridge不吃人 |
[16:04] | But he may have killed his girlfriend. | 但是他有可能杀了他的女朋友 |
[16:06] | Do you see the difference? | 你看出区别了吗 |
[16:07] | So, eyes on the evidence, okay? | 所以 从证据出发 懂了吗 |
[16:10] | Go. | 去吧 |
[16:12] | Zack provided me with a fragment. | Zack给了我一个碎片 |
[16:14] | Retrieved from the fifth rib. | 从第五肋骨上取下来的 |
[16:15] | Running it through the GC mass spec. | 正在进行气质联用实验 |
[16:18] | What about the incinerator? | 焚化炉看了吗 |
[16:19] | I analyzed the ashes in the incinerator | 我分析了焚化炉里的灰 |
[16:20] | and found carbonized traces of Cedrus libani. | 发现了碳化的乳香雪松 |
[16:24] | It’s a species of cedar fir from Lebanon. | 那是一种黎巴嫩的雪松品种 |
[16:26] | The Middle East is Aldridge’s area of study. | 中东是Aldridge的研究领域 |
[16:28] | And the Mesopotamians | 美索不达米亚人 |
[16:30] | used cedar as an odor neutralizer | 用雪松作为气味中和剂 |
[16:32] | during funerals to mask the smell of burning flesh. | 在葬礼上用于掩盖燃烧尸体的味道 |
[16:36] | Can you see Aldridge committing a crime of passion | 你觉得Aldridge能激情杀人 |
[16:39] | and using his knowledge to cover it up? | 还用他的知识来掩盖罪行吗 |
[16:41] | I guess. | 我猜可以 |
[16:43] | He’s kind of… | 他有点 |
[16:49] | Exactly how well do you know Aldridge? | 你到底对Aldridge有多熟悉 |
[16:52] | We had drinks. | 一起喝过酒 |
[16:53] | I don’t sleep with married men. | 我不跟已婚男人过夜 |
[16:55] | You’re married, | 你结婚了 |
[16:56] | and you sleep with men besides your husband. | 然后你还跟不是你丈夫的男人过夜 |
[16:58] | What’s the difference? | 区别在哪儿 |
[17:05] | Why do you want me to interrogate Aldridge? | 你为什么让我去审问Aldridge |
[17:07] | Because he thinks I’m stupid. | 因为他认为我很蠢 |
[17:09] | You’re not. | 你不蠢 |
[17:09] | Thanks, Bones, I know. | 谢谢 Bones 我知道 |
[17:11] | Listen, during the interrogation, | 听着 在审问中 |
[17:12] | always refer to the victim by her first name. | 只用被害人的名字称呼她 |
[17:14] | Well, you’re the one that told me | 你上次告诉我 |
[17:15] | that personalizing the victim | 人格化受害者 |
[17:17] | doesn’t work with sociopathic serial killers. | 对反社会连环杀手不起作用 |
[17:19] | They lack all empathy. | 他们缺乏同情心 |
[17:20] | You told me that. | 你告诉我的 |
[17:21] | We are not looking for Gorgonzola today. | 我们今天不是在找哥斯拉 |
[17:23] | Gormogon. Gor- mo- gon. | 是Gormogon |
[17:26] | We’re looking for someone | 我们在找一个 |
[17:27] | who murdered one girl and tossed her down | 谋杀了一个女孩还把尸体 |
[17:29] | an incinerator chute. | 扔进焚化道的人 |
[17:30] | Entirely different kind of a guy, so inside. | 完全不同类型的人 进去 |
[17:31] | Don’t tell me… Don’t… | 别告诉我 别 |
[17:33] | You’re not bossing me… Stop it. | 别发号施令的 停下 |
[17:40] | Kyle Aldridge seduced my daughter? | Kyle Aldridge勾引了我女儿吗 |
[17:42] | That’s what we hope to find out, Doc. | 我们希望结果如此 博士 |
[17:44] | There’s definitely Kristen’s blood on your worktable. | 你工作台上肯定是Kristen的血 |
[17:47] | That proves only she was killed in my workroom. | 那只说明她是在我的工作间里被害的 |
[17:50] | Why am I talking to you? | 为什么我在跟你谈话 |
[17:51] | What time did you leave the Jeffersonian that night? | 你那天晚上几点钟离开Jeffersonian的 |
[17:54] | Shortly after 11:00. | 十一点刚过一点 |
[17:56] | Dr. Brennan, surely I merit someone higher up the food chain | Dr. Brennan 我确实值得被站在食物链上游的人来讯问 |
[18:01] | than an FBI consultant. | 而不是你这个FBI顾问 |
[18:04] | Kyle, I know you get everything you want | Kyle 我知道你获得你拥有一切的方式 |
[18:07] | by flaunting your superior intellect, | 就是靠炫耀的你高智商 |
[18:10] | but that won’t work with me. | 但是那对我没用 |
[18:13] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[18:14] | Because I’m smarter than you are. | 因为我比你聪明 |
[18:17] | So why don’t we do the rational thing | 所以我们为什么不做点理性的事 |
[18:19] | and cut to the chase? | 省去那些废话呢 |
[18:21] | Were you having an affair with Kristen? | 你是不是跟Kristen有婚外情 |
[18:25] | I’m not willing to comment on that. | 我不评论这个 |
[18:27] | Again, I know you were. | 再说一次 我知道你们有婚外情 |
[18:29] | You first kissed at the opening of the Egyptian Exhibit. | 你第一次亲吻她是在埃及展览的开幕式上 |
[18:35] | Obviously, Kristen was indiscreet. | 很明显 Kristen是轻率的 |
[18:38] | If your wife knew about Kristen, she’d leave you, correct? | 如果你妻子听说Kristen的事 她会离开你的 对吧 |
[18:41] | And you’d no longer be rich. | 然后你就不再有钱了 |
[18:46] | See, the FBI, they call that a “motive.” | 听着 FBI管这个叫动机 |
[18:49] | They think you did this, Dr. Aldridge. | 他们认为就是你做的 Dr. Aldridge |
[18:52] | And so far, the evidence is on their side. | 迄今为止 证据确实对他们有利 |
[18:56] | Can you tell me anything | 你能告诉我任何 |
[18:58] | that would suggest otherwise? | 能证明你没杀人的证据吗 |
[19:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:04] | But first I need to speak with a lawyer | 但是我得先见一见律师 |
[19:06] | and make arrangements with a federal prosecutor. | 跟联邦公诉人做一些安排 |
[19:08] | Sounds like you want to cut a deal. | 听起来你想要个减刑方案 |
[19:10] | I’ve told you what I need. | 我已经告诉你我需要什么了 |
[19:12] | So either have me arrested | 现在要不然就逮捕我 |
[19:14] | or let me make those arrangements. | 要不就让我做那些安排 |
[19:26] | All right, thank you, Doctor. | 好的 谢谢了 |
[19:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:29] | You look great! | 你看起来很棒 |
[19:30] | I mean that objectively, not as your fake boyfriend. | 我客观地说 不是作为你的假男友说 |
[19:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:35] | Hey, got your dad a universal remote. | 嘿 我给你爸买了个万能遥控器 |
[19:38] | Even bought the batteries. | 还买了电池 |
[19:39] | Oh. He’ll never let us break up. | 哦 他永远不会让咱俩分手的 |
[19:41] | So, am I driving? | 我开车吗 |
[19:42] | No, my sister’s picking us up. | 不 我妹妹来接咱俩 |
[19:44] | But of course, she’s late. | 但是当然了 她迟到了 |
[19:45] | Okay. Maybe she’s late because there was traffic. | 好吧 也许她迟到是因为堵车 |
[19:47] | Maybe she’s late ’cause there was a sale. | 也许她迟到是因为哪儿又打折呢 |
[19:48] | Oh, great. | 哦 真棒 |
[19:50] | It’s gonna be one of those nights. | 又是那样一个晚上 |
[19:51] | Hey, it’s not me. | 嘿 不是我的错 |
[19:52] | She’s the jealous, competitive one. | 她嫉妒还老想竞争 |
[19:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:55] | You don’t think so? | 你不这么想吗 |
[19:56] | Look, I’m thinking it’s your family. | 瞧 我觉得这是你家的事 |
[19:57] | I am an innocent bystander | 我就是个无辜的旁观者 |
[20:00] | with a universal remote and batteries, | 还带着万能遥控器和电池 |
[20:02] | trying not to get hit by shrapnel, that’s all. | 尽量避免被弹片打中 就这样 |
[20:05] | Ready. Sorry. Dad is in the car. | 准备好了吗 不好意思 爸爸在车里 |
[20:09] | Okay, let me get my things. | 好 让我拿一下东西 |
[20:12] | There was traffic. | 堵车了 |
[20:14] | Not that she’d believe me. | 她肯定不信 |
[20:15] | No, traffic, that’s exactly what she said. | 不 堵车 她就是这么说的 |
[20:18] | This is gonna be fun. | 这可好玩了 |
[20:20] | Yeah, everyone talking about how perfect Cam’s life is. | 是 大家都在说Cam的生活多么完美 |
[20:23] | No, Cam’s life is not | 不 Cam的生活 |
[20:24] | so perfect. | 不那么完美的 |
[20:26] | You have a lot going for you. | 你也有很多优点 |
[20:29] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:32] | What’s not so great? | 有什么不好吗 |
[20:33] | Are you and Cam… | 你和Cam |
[20:35] | What? | 什么 |
[20:37] | No. | 不 |
[20:38] | No, I should’ve never have said anything. | 不 我什么也不应该说 |
[20:39] | Oh, you poor baby. | 哦 你个小可怜 |
[20:44] | Okay, Felicia… | 好的 Felicia |
[20:45] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么也不用说 |
[20:47] | I’m here, that’s all you need to know. | 我在这儿呢 你知道就行了 |
[20:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:53] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:55] | Yeah, okay. You look great. | 哦 你看起来好棒 |
[20:57] | Doesn’t she look beautiful? | 她看起来是不是特别美 |
[20:58] | She looks beautiful! God, I’m so lucky | 她看起来特别美 上帝 |
[21:01] | to have you as my girlfriend. | 我太幸运了 有你这么个女朋友 |
[21:02] | Easy, big guy, it’s gonna be a long night. | 悠着点 夜晚还长呢 |
[21:05] | Tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[21:11] | You know, Jack, | 你知道 Jack |
[21:12] | you are actually a better candidate to be Gormogon | 比起Kyle Aldridge你其实 |
[21:16] | than Kyle Aldridge. | 更适合当Gormogon |
[21:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:20] | You’re brilliant… | 你聪明 |
[21:21] | paranoid about conspiracies- – | 偏执阴谋论 |
[21:23] | I say that lovingly- – | 我说这话带着爱意哦 |
[21:25] | with limitless resources. | 资源丰富 |
[21:27] | I’m not Gormogon. | 我不是Gormogon |
[21:29] | I don’t kill people and eat their faces. | 我不杀人还吃他们脸 |
[21:33] | I’m not waging a secret war against anybody. | 我也不向任何人发动秘密战争 |
[21:40] | Great. Now, if I can | 好的 现在 |
[21:41] | only get the other thousand or so people who work here | 如果我能让这里工作的另外一千个人也这么保证 |
[21:43] | to convince me, maybe I can sleep tonight. | 我今天晚上也许就能睡着觉 |
[21:46] | Oh, I’ll help you get to sleep tonight. | 哦 我今天晚上可以帮你睡觉 |
[21:50] | What’s in your file? | 你文件里是什么 |
[21:51] | GC mass spec analysis | Kristen肋骨里嵌着的碎片 |
[21:53] | of the fragment we pulled from Kristen’s rib. | 的气质联用分析结果 |
[21:56] | It’s 800- year- old copper. | 是个800年前的铜材 |
[21:58] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[21:59] | The murder weapon is an artifact? | 凶器是一件藏品? |
[22:01] | Well, I thought we’d see if we can match | 我觉得我们可以看看能不能 |
[22:02] | any of the weapons in the Jeffersonian to the sample. | 把Jeffersonian里的某一件武器藏品跟凶器对应上 |
[22:07] | Well, there is one item. | 有一件 |
[22:09] | An 800- year- old copper spear tip. | 800年前的铜蔟 |
[22:12] | The authentication department checked it out two weeks ago | 鉴证部门两周前把它借走了 |
[22:15] | to a… Dr. Kyle Aldridge | 借给了Dr. Kyle Aldridge |
[22:18] | in the Middle Eastern Department. | 中东部门 |
[22:19] | Checked it out from where? | 从哪儿借走的 |
[22:24] | The Gormogon Vault. | Gormogon金库 |
[22:31] | Tell us about this piece, Dr. Klimkew. | 给我们讲讲这个藏品 Dr. Klimkew |
[22:33] | The spearhead is genuine… decorative, | 箭头是真的 装饰性 |
[22:36] | probably brought back as a souvenir of the Crusades | 大概是公元1200年到1300年 |
[22:39] | by a Templar Knight in 1200 or 1300 A.D. | 某个圣殿骑士从十字军东征带回来作为纪念品的 |
[22:42] | Go ahead, Hodgins. | 继续 Hodgins |
[22:44] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[22:44] | Did you see Kyle Aldridge | 你看见Kyle Aldridge了吗 |
[22:46] | the night that Kristen Reardon was murdered? | 在Kristen Reardon被害的那天晚上 |
[22:49] | Yes. | 看见了 |
[22:49] | What is he doing with the spearhead? | 他拿这个箭头干什么用 |
[22:50] | It’s phenolphthalein. | 酚酞 |
[22:52] | It won’t affect the copper. | 不会破坏铜器 |
[22:54] | But if blood is present, it’ll turn pink. | 但是遇血会变粉色 |
[22:57] | So, what time did you see the doctor? | 你几点钟见到Aldridge的 |
[22:59] | Uh, 11:00… in the parking lot. | 11点 在停车场 |
[23:02] | Did you talk? | 你们说话了吗 |
[23:03] | Kyle Aldridge doesn’t really talk | Kyle Aldridge不跟比他级别低的人说话 |
[23:05] | to anyone beneath him, which is everyone. | 包括了我们这里每个人 |
[23:12] | It’s not the weapon we’re looking for. | 这不是我们要找的武器 |
[23:14] | I’ll put it back. | 我把它放回去 |
[23:17] | Did you know about Aldridge and Kristen? | 你知道Aldridge和Kristen的事吗 |
[23:19] | As a couple? | 他们是一对吗 |
[23:21] | Yes. | 知道 |
[23:21] | Kristen told you? | Kristen告诉你的吗 |
[23:22] | No, I caught them making out. | 不 我撞见过他们接吻 |
[23:25] | Frankly, I’ve been surprised ever since | 老实说 我有点吃惊 |
[23:26] | that Aldridge didn’t use his friendship with Bancroft | Aldridge竟然没有利用他和Bancroft的关系 |
[23:28] | to have me transferred to some dig in Darfur. | 把我调到达福尔去挖墓 |
[23:31] | Help! | 救命 |
[23:32] | I need some help back here! | 我需要帮忙 |
[23:34] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[23:35] | Booth! Booth! Booth! | |
[23:37] | Hold on, hold on. | 挺住 挺住 |
[23:46] | Easy, easy. | 慢点 |
[23:50] | – I’ll call an ambulance. – We don’t need an ambulance. | – 我叫救护车 – 我们不需要救护车了 |
[23:52] | He’s already dead. | 他已经死了 |
[24:06] | That concludes the autopsy of Dr. Kyle Aldridge. | 以上是Dr. Kyle Aldridge的尸检 |
[24:09] | Written report to follow. | 书面报告随后附上 |
[24:10] | Booth saw Aldridge’s widow. | Booth去见了Aldridge的遗孀 |
[24:12] | He sent her a suicide note by e- mail | 他给她发了一封自杀邮件 |
[24:15] | apologizing for the affair with Kristen | 对他出轨的事道歉 |
[24:18] | and confessing to the killing. | 承认了杀人 |
[24:20] | Aldridge did not kill himself. | Aldridge不是自杀的 |
[24:22] | The ligature, which was a silk cord from the vault, | 吊绳是金库里一个丝带 |
[24:25] | didn’t break his hyoid. | 没有破坏他的舌骨 |
[24:26] | What was the cause of death? | 死因是什么 |
[24:28] | I’m stumped. | 我也不知道 |
[24:29] | No significant trauma, no cardiac arrest, aneurysm | 没有明显伤痕 没有心脏骤停 |
[24:31] | or hematoma. | 也没有动脉瘤或者血肿 |
[24:33] | Plus, I did a full tox screen- – organics, inorganics, | 而且我还进行了全套的毒物检测 有机 无机 |
[24:36] | heavy metals, even cardiac glycosides. | 重金属 连强心剂都做了 |
[24:38] | All negative. | 全是阴性的 |
[24:39] | Well, he was hung up in the vault. | 他吊死在这个金库里 |
[24:42] | It all circles back to the vault. | 案子又回到了这个金库 |
[24:44] | It all circles back to the Authentications Department, | 又回到了鉴证部门 |
[24:46] | who happened to be working in the vault. | 只是恰好他们在这里工作 |
[24:48] | Why don’t you and Booth think | 你和Booth为什么不相信 |
[24:49] | that Gormogon is behind these murders? | Gormogon谋杀了这些人 |
[24:52] | Because as far as we know, | 因为就我们所知 |
[24:53] | he only kills males. | 他只杀男性 |
[24:54] | And snacks on them. | 还吃他们的肉 |
[24:55] | Plus, there are far too many other reasonable suspects. | 加上 还有很多更合理的嫌疑人 |
[24:58] | Like who? | 比如说谁 |
[24:59] | The victim’s father. | 被害人的父亲 |
[25:01] | Ted Reardon? Ted Reardon? | |
[25:02] | He saw you question Aldridge. | 他看见你讯问Aldridge了 |
[25:04] | Booth said he went pale with anger. | Booth说他气得脸煞白 |
[25:05] | When did he say that? | 他什么时候说的 |
[25:06] | Oh, we had dinner the other night when we… | 哦 我们那天晚上一起吃饭来着 |
[25:09] | had dinner. | 就是一起吃了个饭 |
[25:11] | cord is actually | 绳子其实是 |
[25:12] | a hanging rope from England circa 1650. | 一条吊绳 来自1650年的英国 |
[25:16] | In those days when sentenced to death, | 那个时候被判了死刑 |
[25:18] | nobles often chose a silk cord | 贵族们通常选择丝绸绳子 |
[25:20] | rather than rough hempen rope. | 而不用粗麻绳 |
[25:22] | It’d be cool to know who else might’ve died on this cord. | 要是知道还有谁吊死在这条绳子上还挺酷的 |
[25:24] | If it came from the vault, | 如果绳子是这个金库里的 |
[25:26] | the cord probably can’t lead us to the murderer. | 那绳子可能无法带领我们找到凶手 |
[25:28] | Au contraire. | 正相反 |
[25:30] | The killer left DNA. | 凶手留下了DNA |
[25:32] | In order to hoist Aldridge, | 在吊死Aldridge的时候 |
[25:33] | the killer wrapped the cord around his forearm and pulled. | 凶手把绳子绕在他的前臂上然后拽 |
[25:39] | He left some skin behind? | 他留下了一些皮肤吗 |
[25:40] | Yeah, and hair. | 是 还有毛发 |
[25:42] | Nice job, Hodgins. | 干得漂亮 Hodgins |
[25:43] | We find the guy, | 我们找到嫌疑人 |
[25:44] | we can do a DNA match. | 就能做DNA比对了 |
[25:46] | King of the lab. | 实验室之王 |
[25:48] | The skeletal muscles are pulling away from the bone. | 骨骼肌被从骨头上剥离了 |
[25:52] | What’s his potassium level? | 钾含量怎么样 |
[25:54] | blood serum contains… | 血清含有包括 |
[25:56] | ten milligrams per 100 milliliters. | 每百毫升十毫克 |
[25:59] | Elevated, but non- fatal. | 增长了 但是不致命 |
[26:01] | It’s odd, though, because his kidneys were healthy, | 很奇怪 因为他肾没问题 |
[26:03] | no signs of Addison’s or any medication. | 没有肾上腺功能不全或者其他的疾病 |
[26:06] | Succinylcholine. | 琥珀酰胆碱 |
[26:07] | A muscle relaxant? | 肌肉松弛剂吗 |
[26:08] | In high doses, | 剂量很高的时候 |
[26:09] | it stops the heart and lungs. | 可以让心脏和肺停止工作 |
[26:11] | Right. | 对 |
[26:12] | The body turns succinylcholine into potassium, | 身体会将琥珀酰胆碱转化成钾 |
[26:15] | which occurs naturally in the body, | 钾在人体内是正常物质 |
[26:16] | so it’s not detected as a toxin. | 所以毒素检验是显示不出来的 |
[26:18] | Succinylcholine is one of the earliest anesthetics known to man. | 琥珀酰胆碱是人类早期已知麻醉剂的一种 |
[26:23] | Guess how I know that. | 你猜我是怎么知道这个的 |
[26:25] | I read Dr. Reardon’s book, too. | 我也读过Dr. Reardon的书 |
[26:35] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这儿 |
[26:40] | I’m just waiting for Cam to finish cutting up Aldridge. | 我等着Cam解剖完Aldridge |
[26:43] | She’s done. | 她做完了 |
[26:45] | Why are you here in my area? | 你为什么在我这儿 |
[26:47] | Cam’s sister kissed me. | Cam的妹妹亲了我一下 |
[26:49] | Dude… | 哥们儿 |
[26:50] | Don’t call me “dude.” All right, listen, | 别叫我哥们儿 好吗 听着 |
[26:51] | I was supposed to be Cam’s boyfriend, | 我当时正在扮演Cam的男朋友 |
[26:53] | but only between the hours of 6:30 and 10:00. | 但是就从六点半演到十点 |
[26:55] | She kissed me at 6:20, | 她是六点二十亲的我 |
[26:57] | so technically, that doesn’t even count. | 严格讲 那不算 |
[26:59] | Cam went to her office | Cam进办公室 |
[27:01] | to get something, Felicia, she just grabbed me | 去拿东西 Felicia就抓起我 |
[27:03] | and planted one on me. | 亲了我一下 |
[27:05] | I didn’t even see it coming. | 我都没料到这一出 |
[27:06] | I didn’t even have a defense maneuver planned. | 完全没来得及抵抗 |
[27:09] | All right, all right, uh… how are you, uh… | 好吧 好吧 你怎么说 |
[27:11] | how are you gonna break it to Cam? What? | – 你打算怎么告诉Cam – 什么 |
[27:13] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要告诉她 |
[27:14] | You want her to find out from her sister? | 你想让从她妹妹那知道吗 |
[27:18] | Wow, this is worse than when we were a couple. | 哇哦 这比我们是情侣的时候还糟糕 |
[27:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:25] | I really should take my gun out and shoot you now. | 我现在真应该开枪打死你 |
[27:27] | I’m sorry, man. No, it’s serious. | 抱歉 不 认真的 |
[27:32] | You’re not helping. | 你一点也没帮上忙 |
[27:36] | Look, I have a son. | 瞧 我有个儿子 |
[27:37] | If I thought someone hurt him, | 如果我发现有人伤害他了 |
[27:38] | I’d want to hang him. | 我会想要吊死他的 |
[27:40] | I didn’t kill Kyle Aldridge. | 我没杀Kyle Aldridge |
[27:41] | He was a political enemy who slept with your daughter, | 他是个政敌 还跟你女儿睡在一起 |
[27:43] | then killed her | 然后还把她杀了 |
[27:45] | after she threatened to tell his wife. | 就因为她威胁要告诉他太太 |
[27:47] | Juries understand situations like that. | 陪审团会理解这种情况的 |
[27:50] | There’s no proof Kyle Aldridge killed my daughter. | 没有证据证明Kyle Aldridge杀了我女儿 |
[27:52] | Do you need proof? | 你需要证据吗 |
[27:53] | Yes. And for a jury | 需要 想让陪审团可怜我的话 |
[27:54] | to be sympathetic to me, they’d need proof as well. | 他们也需要证据 |
[27:56] | Do you have that proof, | 你有证据吗 |
[27:57] | Agent Booth? | Booth探员 |
[27:59] | Aldridge didn’t die from hanging. | Aldridge不是死于上吊 |
[28:03] | Succinylcholine poisoning can’t be proven. | 琥珀酰胆碱下毒无法验证 |
[28:06] | Right. | 对 |
[28:07] | Nobody knows that better than you. | 没人比你知道得更清楚了 |
[28:09] | You literally wrote the book on it, Doc. | 书是你写的 |
[28:12] | So… | 所以呢 |
[28:15] | Can you roll up your sleeves, please? | 能请你卷起袖子吗 |
[28:30] | This is a sample of 800- year- old bronze. | 这是一个800年前的青铜器样品 |
[28:33] | Why am I interested in that? | 我为什么会感兴趣 |
[28:34] | Because we found a fragment | 因为我们在Kristen Reardon身上 |
[28:36] | of 800- year- old copper in Kristen Reardon. | 发现了一个800年前的铜碎片 |
[28:38] | Different metals, right. | 不同的金属 是吧 |
[28:39] | Copper is an ingredient in bronze. | 铜是青铜的一种成分 |
[28:41] | And when Angela accused me of being Gormogon, | 当Angela管我叫Gormogon的时候 |
[28:43] | it started me thinking. | 让我想到一件事 |
[28:45] | Angela accused you of being Gormogon? | Angela管你叫Gormogon? |
[28:47] | It started me thinking | 那让我想到 |
[28:48] | that you and Booth could be right. | 你跟Booth可能是对的 |
[28:53] | I am not Gormogon. | 我不是Gormogon |
[28:56] | Booth and I could be right about what? | 什么Booth和我可能是对的 |
[28:59] | I put the serial killer in the vault out of my mind | 我不去想金库里的连环杀手了 |
[29:01] | and started considering | 开始考虑 |
[29:02] | Kristen’s murder as its own singular | Kristen的谋杀可能是一个独立事件 |
[29:05] | occurrence… what? | 什么 |
[29:07] | From the outside, | 对外界来说 |
[29:07] | you are a pretty good candidate to be Gormogon. | 你是Gormogon挺好的一个人选 |
[29:10] | It’s possible… | 有可能 |
[29:11] | that the copper in Kristen’s wound was unalloyed chip | Kristen伤口里的铜其实是更大一块铜器上 |
[29:14] | from a larger piece of bronze. | 非合金碎片 |
[29:16] | Like a chocolate chip that didn’t melt in the cake mix. | 就像巧克力碎片没化在蛋糕里一样 |
[29:19] | And the Jeffersonian’s full of bronze weapons. | Jeffersonian到处都是青铜武器 |
[29:21] | None of which are in Gormogon’s vault. | 没有一件来自Gormogon金库 |
[29:24] | Are you able to match a bronze weapon to a copper fragment? | 你能把青铜武器和铜片联系到一起吗 |
[29:27] | Theoretically. | 理论上可以 |
[29:28] | But it would take about 200 years to test every | 但是需要大概两百年 |
[29:29] | bronze weapon in the Jeffersonian. | 才能把Jeffersonian里的青铜武器检验完 |
[29:31] | I might be able to help with that. | 我也许能帮上忙 |
[29:33] | I worked up a 3- D model of Kristen’s murder, | 我在建立Kristen谋杀案的3D模型 |
[29:36] | and I noticed something. | 我注意到了一些事 |
[29:38] | This is Kristen. | 这是Kristen |
[29:42] | The angle of attack was exactly 67 degrees. | 袭击的角度是67度 |
[29:45] | As you can see, the weapon went right through her. | 你能看到 凶器直接贯穿了她 |
[29:47] | Which is weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[29:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:49] | We’ve been assuming that Kristen was stabbed. | 我们认为Kristen是被刺死的 |
[29:51] | Someone would have to be awfully tall | 凶手必须得特别高 |
[29:53] | to stab downward at that angle. | 才能从这个角度刺死她 |
[29:54] | And incredibly strong. | 还得特别强壮 |
[29:56] | Six foot eight and 300 pounds. | 两米高 两百七十斤 |
[29:59] | No one at the Jeffersonian looks like that. | Jeffersonian没人长那样 |
[30:01] | It’d be pretty tough for someone like that to sneak in. | 长那样的人也很难混进来 |
[30:03] | Alternative explanations? | 别的解释呢 |
[30:05] | Projectile. | 抛掷 |
[30:06] | Blood stain analysis | 血迹分析 |
[30:07] | indicates Kristen was killed on Aldridge’s worktable. | 表明Kristen是在Aldridge的工作台上被害的 |
[30:10] | And there’s no evidence on the surface suggesting | 桌面上没有证据证明 |
[30:12] | that a projectile exited Kristen’s | 抛掷物贯穿了Kristen的身体 |
[30:14] | body and struck the table. | 戳在了桌子上 |
[30:16] | But… | 但是 |
[30:22] | Kristen was impaled? | Kristen被刺穿了 |
[30:24] | Like a piece of paper on a message spike. | 像一张纸被一把拆信刀刺入 |
[30:27] | Visualize a sharp object on the table | 在桌面上放置一个尖利的物体 |
[30:30] | at a fixed 67- degree angle. | 角度定在67度 |
[30:32] | The object impales Kristen through the posterior thorax. | 凶器从Kristen的后胸刺入 |
[30:35] | Exits her anterior thorax. | 从前胸刺出 |
[30:37] | Still at a 67- degree angle. | 看起来也是67度角 |
[30:40] | The only rational conclusion is the death itself was accidental. | 唯一合理的结论是死亡本身是个意外 |
[30:45] | Dr. Aldridge gets in a tiff with his young girlfriend. | Dr. Aldridge和他的年轻女友发生口角 |
[30:48] | She pulls out her phone, | 她拿出手机 |
[30:49] | threatens to call his wife. | 威胁要打给他的太太 |
[30:51] | They argue, Aldridge reaches for the phone, | 他们争吵中 Aldridge去抢手机 |
[30:54] | the girl falls back onto the table. | 女孩向后跌到了桌子上 |
[30:56] | If you call Aldridge by his name, | 如果你提到Aldridge的时候叫了他的名字 |
[30:58] | you really should call “the girl” by her name. | 那你应该叫那女孩的时候也叫名字 |
[31:00] | At which point, he panics | 在这个时候 他慌了 |
[31:02] | and throw Ms. Reardon down the incinerator chute. | 把Ms. Reardon从焚烧道扔了下去 |
[31:05] | Overcome with remorse, | 出于悔恨 |
[31:07] | he arranges to meet with the federal attorney to confess, | 他安排了跟联邦律师见面试图坦白 |
[31:09] | but before he can do that, | 但在他能坦白之前 |
[31:10] | guilt destroys him. | 负罪感淹没了他 |
[31:12] | He hangs himself in the vault, | 他在金库里吊死了 |
[31:13] | symbolically aligning himself with the serial killer. | 象征性地把自己跟连环杀手联系在了一起 |
[31:16] | Whoa, Dr. Bancroft. | 等一等 Dr. Bancroft |
[31:17] | Aldridge arranged to meet the federal attorney? | Aldridge安排要跟联邦律师见面吗 |
[31:20] | Through the Jeffersonian in- house counsel. | 通过Jeffersonian内部顾问 |
[31:22] | Most likely to confess. | 很可能是要坦白 |
[31:23] | Why didn’t he just confess | 他为什么不在 |
[31:24] | during Dr. Brennan’s interrogation? | Dr. Brennan的讯问中坦白呢 |
[31:27] | “The guilt being great, the fear doth still exceed.” | “无论内疚多深 恐惧依旧可以超过它 |
[31:30] | “And extreme fear | 而极度恐惧 |
[31:32] | “can neither fight nor fly, | 既不能战斗也不能逃跑 |
[31:34] | but coward- like with trembling terror die.” | 只能懦夫般战栗着死亡” |
[31:36] | Unfortunately for Mr. Shakespeare, | 对莎士比亚先生来说这很不幸 |
[31:38] | Dr. Aldridge didn’t actually commit suicide. | Dr. Aldridge不是死于自杀的 |
[31:41] | He died of succinylcholine poison. | 他死于琥珀酰胆碱中毒 |
[31:44] | It’s my understanding that that can’t be proven. | 据我所知那不能被证实 |
[31:46] | At least not to court standards. | 至少不能被法律认可 |
[31:48] | I think you’ll find | 我觉得你应该认为 |
[31:49] | that my explanation will satisfy any inquest inquiry. | 我的解释可以满足任何形式的讯问 |
[31:52] | Dr. Bancroft, it’s our professional opinion | Dr. Bancroft 我们法医室 |
[31:55] | here in the forensics lab, | 专业的意见 |
[31:56] | that Dr. Aldridge was murdered. | 认为Dr. Aldridge死于谋杀 |
[31:58] | Fine. Prove it. | 好吧 证明吧 |
[32:00] | But watch your backs. | 但是留意背后 |
[32:02] | Because if I’m wrong and you’re right, | 因为如果我是错的而你是对的 |
[32:04] | that means there’s still a serial killer out there. | 那意味着这里还有一个连环杀手逍遥法外 |
[32:07] | And if I were the killer, | 如果我是凶手的话 |
[32:08] | you’d be next, Ms. Montenegro. | 你将是我的下一个猎物 Ms. Montenegro |
[32:11] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[32:12] | Well, you identified the Reardon girl, | 你认出了Reardon的女儿 |
[32:14] | you figured out this hologramatic impalement scenario. | 你搞定了致死的全息复原 |
[32:19] | Be careful. | 小心吧 |
[32:25] | I feel like I was just threatened. | 我觉得我被威胁了 |
[32:39] | I have checked every bronze weapon in the Jeffersonian | 我已经查找了Jeffersonian里每一件符合Angela标准的 |
[32:42] | that matches Angela’s criteria. | 青铜武器 |
[32:43] | None are consistent with the fragment removed from Kristen. | 没有一件跟Kristen身上发现的相吻合 |
[32:47] | Well, obviously we’re looking for a weapon that was smuggled in. | 很明显我们在找一件被违法带入的武器 |
[32:51] | Okay, what were those noises? | 好吧 发出这些声音是什么意思 |
[32:53] | There is no way to smuggle an 800- year- old bronze weapon | 没什么办法能把一件800年前的青铜武器 |
[32:56] | into the Jeffersonian. | 带进Jeffersonian |
[32:57] | No, we have X- rays, | 不 我们有X光 |
[32:59] | guards, metal detectors. | 保安 金属探测 |
[33:01] | You come in with anything bigger than a watch, they search you. | 你拿任何比手表大的东西进来 他们都会搜查 |
[33:03] | You two are geniuses- – how would you do it? | 你俩都是天才 要是你俩会怎么办 |
[33:06] | Its absolutely impossible. | 完全不可能 |
[33:07] | Unless you mail it. | 除非邮寄进来 |
[33:09] | Oh, yeah, right, there’s that. | 哦 没错 可以邮寄 |
[33:11] | What?! | 什么 |
[33:12] | If you mail something to the Jeffersonian, | 如果你邮寄东西到Jeffersonian |
[33:14] | it doesn’t need to be cleared by customs or security. | 那就不必跟海关或者保安报备 |
[33:16] | Okay, you’re saying if I want to get a stolen artifact | 所以你是说 如果我想要把一件盗窃的藏品 |
[33:19] | into the United States, | 带进美国 |
[33:20] | all I have to do is mail it to the Jeffersonian? | 我只需要把它寄到Jeffersonian就行了是吗 |
[33:23] | Technically yes, | 技术上说 是的 |
[33:24] | but the fact is, | 但是事实上 |
[33:25] | we check and report all items to the government. | 我们检查每件物品然后汇报给政府 |
[33:28] | Okay, who’s “we”? | 好吧 我们是指谁 |
[33:29] | The Authentications Department. | 鉴定部门 |
[33:31] | Oh, okay, | 哦 好吧 |
[33:32] | you mean a bunch of starving interns | 你是说一堆夏天在这里 |
[33:34] | who work here during the summer. | 工作的穷实习生们 |
[33:36] | Interns keep detailed records of every item they authenticate. | 实习生们对每件他们鉴定的藏品都作详细的记录 |
[33:40] | Access Kristen Reardon’s log. | 调取Kristen Reardon的记录 |
[33:42] | I suppose Gormogon could have mailed himself to the Jeffersonian, | 我想Gormogon可以把他自己寄给Jeffersonian |
[33:45] | stole an I.D. and simply walked out. | 偷一个ID然后大摇大摆走出去 |
[33:47] | It’s got nothing to do with Goobagon. | 这事跟Goobagon没关系 |
[33:49] | Gormogon Gormogon. | |
[33:49] | Whatever. How many times do I have to say that? | 随便叫什么 这话我还得说多少次 |
[33:54] | I don’t have the necessary clearance. | 我进不去 没有权限 |
[33:56] | Let me try. | 我试试 |
[34:01] | Neither do I. | 我也没有 |
[34:02] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[34:05] | Wait, you have a password? | 等等 你有权限吗 |
[34:07] | Yeah, Cam’s. | 对 用Cam的 |
[34:10] | What? She won’t mind. | 怎么了 她不在乎的 |
[34:13] | Kristen Reardon worked on a lot of 16th- century | Kristen Reardon正在鉴定一堆16世纪 |
[34:16] | Baroque wood carvings. | 巴洛克木雕 |
[34:20] | I know your password, too. | 我也知道你的密码 |
[34:22] | It’s “daffodil.” | 是 水仙花 |
[34:23] | I never told you that. | 我从来没告诉过你 |
[34:24] | What? I got eyes. | 咋了 我看到过你输密码 |
[34:26] | I mean, you guys aren’t exactly CIA material. | 我是说 你们不太像CIA那么保密 |
[34:28] | Daffodil? | 水仙花吗 |
[34:29] | What? They’re pretty. | 怎么啦 很美啊 |
[34:31] | Looks like Kristen might have worked on some | 看来Kristen也在鉴定一些 |
[34:33] | Luristan bronzes. | 卢利斯坦青铜器 |
[34:35] | Any from the 13th century? | 有13世纪的吗 |
[34:38] | Yeah, tools, utensils, sculptures… | 是的 工具 设备 雕塑 |
[34:40] | What’s Luristan? | 卢利斯坦是什么 |
[34:42] | Persia… | 波斯 |
[34:42] | You mean Iran? Or Iraq? | 你是说伊朗吗 或者伊拉克 |
[34:45] | Since the war, Iraqi museums have been looted, | 自从战争爆发 伊拉克博物馆就在一直被洗劫 |
[34:46] | and their pieces are being sold on the black market. | 他们的展品在黑市上被售卖 |
[34:49] | This murder has nothing to do with the vault or a serial killer. | 这个谋杀跟连环杀手或金库都没有关系 |
[34:52] | Kristen Reardon was a smuggler? | Kristen Reardon是个走私犯吗 |
[34:54] | More than likely killed by a smuggler. | 更有可能是被走私犯杀了 |
[34:56] | She goes to report something and the smuggler kills her. | 她要汇报什么事然后走私犯杀了她 |
[35:00] | I’ll have Zack | 我让Zack |
[35:01] | check all of these as possible murder weapons, | 去检查一下这些可能的凶器 |
[35:04] | and I’m changing my password. | 我也要改密码 |
[35:08] | Daisy? | 改成雏菊吗 |
[35:09] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[35:10] | It’s your second favorite flower. | 那是你第二喜欢的花 |
[35:11] | I know you, Bones. | 我了解你 Bones |
[35:13] | Try a planet. | 试一试行星吧 |
[35:18] | Jupiter. | 木星 |
[35:27] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:28] | I owe you. | 我欠你的人情 |
[35:29] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不欠 |
[35:30] | I do. | 我欠 |
[35:31] | It took the pressure off. | 减轻了好多压力 |
[35:33] | I even reconnected with Felicia. | 我甚至跟Felicia重新开始相处了 |
[35:37] | She kissed me. | 她亲我来着 |
[35:39] | What? | 什么 |
[35:39] | I swear I didn’t see it coming. | 我发誓我一点准备也没有 |
[35:41] | She just planted it on me. | 她就抓着我亲 |
[35:43] | Like a peck on the cheek or a full meal? | 脸上亲了一下还是嘴对嘴亲的 |
[35:47] | Why does that even matter? | 这重要吗 |
[35:48] | Full meal. | 嘴对嘴亲的 |
[35:51] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[35:52] | What’s the big deal? | 这重要吗 |
[35:52] | I mean, you and I aren’t actually, you know, going out. | 我是说 咱们俩反正也没真的在约会 |
[35:55] | She thought she stole you away from me, | 她认为她把你从我身边偷走了 |
[35:57] | that’s why she was so nice. | 这就是她对我友善的原因 |
[36:00] | You. | 你 |
[36:02] | What? | 什么 |
[36:03] | You kissed back. | 你回亲她来着 |
[36:04] | No, no, no, there was no “kiss back.” | 没 没 没有回亲 |
[36:09] | You know, my lips, | 你知道 我的嘴唇 |
[36:10] | they may have parted for a second… | 它们也许分开了一秒钟 |
[36:12] | Hi, ready for lunch? | 准备好要吃午饭了吗 |
[36:15] | Don’t say hello to her. | 别跟她打招呼 |
[36:16] | How could you make a move on my boyfriend? | 你怎么能调戏我男朋友呢 |
[36:19] | He said things weren’t so great between you guys. | 他说你俩之间关系不是那么好 |
[36:22] | You didn’t think you should | 你不认为你应该 |
[36:22] | ask me first? | 先问问我吗 |
[36:23] | Sorry, didn’t seem he was all that into you. | 对不起 看起来他不是那么喜欢你 |
[36:26] | Time out. Let’s get real here, okay? | 暂停一下 现实一点 好吗 |
[36:28] | You are actually fighting over something | 你们正在为了一个 |
[36:29] | that does not even exist. | 不存在的事情争吵 |
[36:32] | What? | 什么 |
[36:32] | We don’t go out anymore. | 我们没在约会 |
[36:34] | We broke up a long time ago. | 很久以前就分手了 |
[36:35] | And you brought him for Dad so he’d still think… | 你把他带去给爸爸看 这样他就以为… |
[36:38] | You know how Dad is- – I’d never hear the end of it. | 你知道爸爸的 数落起我没完没了 |
[36:40] | You saw how he lit up when he got that remote. | 你看见了 他收到遥控器的时候整个人都乐了 |
[36:42] | It can handle up to eight different devices… | 它能操作八个不同的设备呢 |
[36:43] | We know, Booth. | 我们知道 Booth |
[36:45] | Why didn’t you tell me you guys split up? | 你为什么不告诉我你俩分手了呢 |
[36:47] | You want him, take him. I don’t care. | 你想要他 你带走吧 我不在乎 |
[36:49] | I don’t want him. | 我才不想要 |
[36:50] | You don’t? | 你不想吗 |
[36:50] | No, I was just trying to get back at you | 不 我就是想报复一下你 |
[36:52] | for being so perfect all the time. | 你总是一副完美的样子 |
[36:53] | So you admit it. | 所以你承认了 |
[36:54] | Like you’re a saint. | 就像你是个圣人一样 |
[36:56] | She used to go into my closet with all my dolls | 她曾经去我的衣橱里跟我的娃娃们 |
[36:59] | and say that they were having a party, | 开趴体 |
[37:00] | but I wasn’t invited. | 但是不邀请我 |
[37:01] | You were five, and they did not like you. | 你才五岁 它们不喜欢你 |
[37:04] | Typical. Start a fight so we miss lunch. | 多典型 开始找茬这样我们就错过午饭了 |
[37:06] | Oh, you made reservations? I’m surprised. | 哦 你预约了座位吗 我太吃惊了 |
[37:07] | I thought we’d have to eat from a cart on the street. | 我还以为咱们得在街边推车上吃饭呢 |
[37:09] | Wow, you two can have lunch after all this? | 你俩这样还能一起吃饭吗 |
[37:11] | Please. Like you can ruin a meal? | 拜托 好像你有本事毁了一顿饭一样 |
[37:14] | Okay, that’s it. | 好了 就这样 |
[37:15] | I don’t know who you think… | 我不知道你觉得你是谁 |
[37:16] | Don’t raise your voice to her, Seeley. | 别对她大呼小叫 Seeley |
[37:21] | What? | 什么 |
[37:22] | Let’s go. Let him calm down. | 走吧 让他自己冷静冷静 |
[37:26] | Why did you guys break up? What did he do? | 你俩为啥分手 他做了什么了 |
[37:29] | It wasn’t me. I… | 不是我 我 |
[37:34] | This is the most likely murder weapon. | 这个最有可能是凶器 |
[37:36] | It’s an antelope. | 那是个羚羊 |
[37:37] | Actually, it’s a oryx. | 实际上 是个大羚羊 |
[37:38] | That’s a type of antelope. | 就是羚羊的一种 |
[37:40] | I was being precise. | 我就想准确点 |
[37:41] | You used to appreciate that. | 你以前很欣赏我这一点的 |
[37:46] | 67 degrees. Exactly. | 正好67度 |
[37:48] | Oryx on table, struggle, Kristen Reardon | 大羚羊在桌上放着 发生了争斗 |
[37:51] | is impaled on the oryx. | Kristen Reardon被大羚羊戳死了 |
[37:52] | Good work, Zack. | 干得漂亮 Zack |
[37:54] | Let’s swab the sculpture, see if there’s any DNA evidence. | 咱们去这个雕塑上去取样 看看是否还有DNA证据 |
[37:57] | It’s not here. | 它不在这儿 |
[37:59] | What do you mean it’s not here anymore? | 你什么意思 它不在这儿了? |
[38:01] | According to Jeffersonian records, | 根据Jeffersonian的记录 |
[38:02] | the oryx was mailed to Box 99, | 大羚羊被寄到阿灵顿市波拉街邮局 |
[38:05] | Poplar Street Post Office in Arlington. | 99号信箱了 |
[38:07] | The Jeffersonian is being used to smuggle Iraqi artifacts? | Jeffersonian被用来走私伊拉克文物吗 |
[38:12] | Has the FBI been informed about this? | FBI知道这事吗 |
[38:14] | Yes, Dr. Bancroft. | 知道 Dr. Bancroft |
[38:15] | Agent Booth and Dr. Brennan are trying to arrange | Booth探员和Dr. Brennan正在安排 |
[38:17] | to have the post office staked out by tomorrow. | 明天去邮局盯梢 |
[38:20] | Good. Good… That’s good. | 好的 好的 |
[38:29] | It’s Cam. | 我是Cam |
[38:30] | I told him. | 我告诉他了 |
[38:31] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[38:32] | He wasn’t happy when I said the FBI already knew. | 他听说FBI已经知道这事的时候不太高兴 |
[38:35] | Thanks, Cam. | 谢了 Cam |
[38:35] | Now let’s see if he’s a part of it, or just another | 现在咱们看看他是犯罪集团的一部分 |
[38:37] | ass- covering bureaucrat. | 还是个就想息事宁人的官僚 |
[38:39] | Good hunting. | 等着抓人吧 |
[38:43] | Little game there, Bones- – | 玩个小游戏 Bones |
[38:46] | who shows up for the Iraqi Bambi? | 猜猜谁会来拿这个伊拉克小鹿斑比 |
[38:48] | There are a number of possible candidates. | 有不少可能的嫌疑人 |
[38:49] | Come on, I mean it’s a stakeout. | 拜托 咱们盯梢呢 |
[38:51] | Play with me. Speculate. | 跟我玩玩嘛 合理推测一下 |
[38:57] | My money’s on Bancroft. | 我押Bancroft |
[38:58] | The head of the Jeffersonian? Why? | Jeffersonian的老大吗 为什么 |
[39:00] | He’s a dill weed. | 他就是傻帽 |
[39:02] | You think he’s a murderer just because you don’t like him? | 你就因为不喜欢他就觉得他是杀人犯吗 |
[39:04] | Bones, it’s a game. | Bones 玩个游戏而已 |
[39:10] | Well, there’s no way it’s Bancroft. He has a doctorate. | 不可能是Bancroft 他是博士 |
[39:12] | Dr. Kevorkian has a doctorate. | Dr. Kevorkian也有博士学位 |
[39:20] | Oh. So does that guy. | 哦 那个家伙也有 |
[39:22] | Dr. Klimkew Dr. Klimkew. | |
[39:26] | During a murder investigation, | 在谋杀调查中 |
[39:28] | you uncovered my smuggling operation? | 你们发现了我的走私行为吗 |
[39:31] | Yep. | 是的 |
[39:32] | Man, that is bad, bad luck. | 真是运气太差了 |
[39:35] | What about the murders, Evan? | Evan 你对这些谋杀案怎么看 |
[39:37] | Kristen Reardon and Kyle Aldridge? | Kristen Reardon和Kyle Aldridge吗 |
[39:39] | No, I’m afraid that their deaths are on your hands. | 不知道 恐怕你们得自己破案了 |
[39:41] | How do you figure? | 你怎么得出这个结论的? |
[39:43] | Well, this silver skeleton Gormogon serial killer | 这个银色骨架Gormogon连环杀手 |
[39:46] | is obviously involved. | 很明显跟这事有关 |
[39:47] | You brought him into our house. | 你把他带进了咱们这栋楼 |
[39:49] | No, I can only take responsibility | 不 我只承担把这个大羚羊 |
[39:51] | for smuggling this oryx into the country. | 走私进这个国家的责任 |
[39:54] | Get your hands off the murder weapon. | 把你的手从杀人凶器上拿开 |
[39:59] | We know what happened. | 我们知道发生了什么 |
[40:04] | I was there. | 我在那儿 |
[40:06] | But it wasn’t me who pushed Kristen onto that table. | 但是不是我把Kristen推向桌子的 |
[40:08] | It was Aldridge. | 是Aldridge |
[40:09] | Now… why would he do that? | 好 他为什么那么做 |
[40:12] | Uh, love gone wrong, | 呃 爱情不顺利吧 |
[40:14] | I don’t know, but Aldridge said | 我不知道 但是Aldridge说 |
[40:15] | that if I didn’t help him dispose of the body, | 如果我不帮他收拾尸体 |
[40:17] | he’d expose my smuggling deal and I would go to prison. | 他就把我走私的事说出去 那我就得坐牢 |
[40:20] | Well, that’s it, then, huh, Bones? Case closed. | 就这样了哈 Bones 结案了 |
[40:22] | Wait. Well, except… | 等等 但是 |
[40:25] | somebody killed Kyle Aldridge. | 另外有人杀了Kyle Aldridge |
[40:28] | Oh, he hanged himself. | 哦 他上吊了啊 |
[40:30] | Rope burns. | 绳索擦伤 |
[40:32] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[40:33] | Well, we think you killed Kristen Reardon… | 我们认为你杀死Kristen Reardon |
[40:35] | probably by accident. | 可能是个意外 |
[40:37] | We know you killed Kyle Aldridge. | 我们知道你杀死Kyle Aldridge |
[40:39] | Premeditated. | 是有预谋的 |
[40:40] | And I’m confident we can prove it | 而且我有信心我们能对陪审团证明 |
[40:42] | beyond reasonable doubt to a jury. | 你的案子超越了合理的怀疑 |
[40:45] | It’s over, Evan. | 结束了 Evan |
[40:52] | Do either of you know a good lawyer? | 你俩谁认识好律师吗 |
[41:01] | Okay, don’t take it so hard. | 好了 别太往心里去 |
[41:03] | I’m not taking anything hard. | 我不把任何事往心里去 |
[41:04] | What are we, Russian? | 我们是俄国人吗 |
[41:06] | Nostrovia. Yeah. | 干杯 |
[41:11] | I’ll tell you what else I know. | 我告诉你我还知道什么 |
[41:13] | What you’re taking hard | 你之所以这么往心里去 |
[41:15] | is the fact that it happened in your house. | 是因为这事发生在你的地盘(房子)上 |
[41:19] | It’s not my house. | 这不是我的房子 |
[41:20] | Not where you sleep, okay? | 我说的不是你睡觉的房子 |
[41:24] | Your favorite place- – the house of reason- – the Jeffersonian. | 说的是你最喜欢的地方 答案之家 — Jeffersonian |
[41:28] | Oh, it’s not my favorite place. | 哦 它不是我最喜欢的地方 |
[41:30] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[41:32] | What? No, it’s no… | 什么 不是 |
[41:32] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[41:34] | Daffodil. | 水仙花 |
[41:35] | Daisy. | 雏菊 |
[41:37] | Jupiter. | 木星 |
[41:39] | Okay. I’ll tell you what else I know. | 好吧 我还知道点别的事 |
[41:46] | You were hoping that it was Gorgonzola. | 你希望是哥斯拉做的 |
[41:49] | Gormogon – Gormogon. – Ah! | |
[41:51] | So you admit it. | 所以你承认了 |
[41:52] | But accidentally. | 不小心的 |
[41:55] | Does… does that count? | 这也算吗 |
[41:57] | Yes. | 算 |
[41:58] | Look, all the scientists and the squints | 你们这群科学家 眯眯眼们 |
[42:00] | and the eggheads, | 知识分子们 |
[42:01] | they wanted it to be a serial killer, | 大家都希望是个连环杀手 |
[42:03] | so it wouldn’t be one of them. | 这样就不是他们中的一员在杀人了 |
[42:05] | Them? | 他们? |
[42:06] | You. | 你们 |
[42:06] | Me? | 我吗 |
[42:07] | One of you. | 你们中的一员 |
[42:08] | You were all offended that it was one of you. | 你们觉得你们中的一员是凶手这事很不舒服 |
[42:15] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[42:18] | I am offended. | 我确实觉得不舒服 |
[42:19] | I just said that. | 就像我说的 |
[42:20] | I’m offended, because… | 我觉得不舒服 是因为 |
[42:27] | …because, I… | 因为 |
[42:29] | Because you were betrayed by one of your own. | 因为你被你们自己人中的一个背叛了 |
[42:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:36] | Are you going to betray me? | 你会背叛我吗 |
[42:42] | No. | 不会 |
[42:47] | Nonetheless, I shall be vigilant. | 无论如何 我得开始警惕起来 |
[42:53] | Nonetheless? | 无论如何吗 |
[42:57] | I’m not going to have a headache tomorrow, am I? | 我明天不会头疼吧 会吗 |
[43:00] | Well, we’re going to find out. | 嗯 明天就知道了 |
[43:02] | Hodgins and Zack- – they do their experiments, | Hodgins和Zack 他们做他们的实验 |
[43:05] | we do ours. | 咱们做咱们的 |
[43:06] | To Gargonzola. | 致哥斯拉 |
[43:08] | Gormogon Gormogon. | |
[43:12] | You missed. | 你没拍中 |