时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Oh, God, I can’t deal with any more kids poking at me. | 天呐我可真是受不了那些小孩对我动手动脚了 |
[00:13] | At least you get the kids. I get their dads. | 至少他们是小孩 对我动手动脚的可是他们老爸 |
[00:14] | They just all want me to sit on their laps. | 他们只想让我坐在他们大腿上 |
[00:16] | I don’t much care for the way Santa is gawking at you either. | 我都不想提圣诞老人是怎么偷瞄你的 |
[00:20] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[00:22] | You’re too pretty to smoke. | 你这么好看的姑娘不应该抽烟 |
[00:23] | Next you’re going to tell me it’ll stunt my growth. | 怎么 抽烟有碍长高吗 |
[00:25] | Be nice now, it’s Christmas. | 你就不能善良点 今天可是圣诞节 |
[00:29] | What’s that smell? | 这什么味道啊 |
[00:30] | What do you want? | 还能有什么味道 |
[00:31] | It’s the back of a mall. | 这可是商场后门 |
[00:32] | I have a very sensitive nose. | 我的嗅觉可是很敏锐 |
[00:35] | Don’t walk. Why are you walking? | 别走 你要去哪儿 |
[00:37] | Let’s just sit. | 坐下歇会吧 |
[00:38] | It’s coming from over here. | 那味道从这来的 |
[00:39] | There’s something. | 这有东西 |
[00:41] | Probably old hot dogs or a dead cat. | 可能只是坏了的热狗或者猫的尸体吧 |
[00:44] | No, no, no, don’t touch. | 别别别 别碰它 |
[00:46] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[01:01] | Jail’s not too bad. | 监狱也没那么烂 |
[01:03] | I get meals with your brother. | 我能和你哥哥一起吃饭 |
[01:04] | We go out on these work details together. | 我们还能一起干活 |
[01:06] | You haven’t asked me why I’m strapped in these chains. | 你都不问我为什么带着这些链子吗 |
[01:09] | Well, you’re in jail. | 你都在监狱了 |
[01:10] | No, I’m in dress rehearsal for A Christmas Carol. | 不是 我是在为圣诞颂歌带装彩排呢 |
[01:14] | You’re Jacob Marley? | 你要演Jacob Marley吗 |
[01:16] | I wanted to be Scrooge, but some triple homicide | 我原本想演Scrooge 但H监区的某个连环杀人犯 |
[01:18] | in Cell Block H got the part. | 拿到了那个角色 |
[01:20] | You don’t want to know how. | 你不会想知道他怎么做到的 |
[01:24] | What are you going to do for Christmas? | 你圣诞节有什么计划 |
[01:25] | I’m doing what I always do. | 和往常一样 |
[01:27] | I’m going on a trip. | 我计划了出游 |
[01:29] | To New York? | 去纽约吗 |
[01:29] | Peru. | 秘鲁 |
[01:30] | National Geographic found | 国家地理发现了 |
[01:31] | a new step pyramid | 一组新的金字塔 |
[01:33] | at an ancient ceremonial site known as El Brujo. | 在一个叫brujo的古老的祭祀处 |
[01:35] | 1,500- year- old skeletons. | 有1500年之久的头骨 |
[01:37] | Part of a very mysterious culture called the Moche. | 是一个叫摩西的古老文明的一部分 |
[01:40] | Well, unless they’re elves, it’s not very Christmassy. | 除非他们是精灵不然这可太不圣诞节了 |
[01:42] | No, they aren’t elves. | 不 他们不是精灵 |
[01:45] | You know what I’d like? | 你知道我想要什么吗 |
[01:47] | I’d like to spend another Christmas with… with kids… | 我想要再和孩子们过一个圣诞节 |
[01:52] | with a family, with a tree. | 和家人在一起 围着圣诞树 |
[01:54] | You’re in jail, Dad. | 爸 你可是在监狱呢 |
[01:57] | So is Russ. | Russ也是 |
[01:58] | Mom’s dead. | 妈妈也去世了 |
[01:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:02] | And, and Christmas is overrated anyway. | 而且圣诞节本身就被高估了 |
[02:04] | People expect it to be so perfect, and it never is. | 人们总是期待一个完美圣诞节 但从来没有 |
[02:07] | I’m really looking forward to the skeletons in El Brujo. | 我倒是很期待brujo的头骨 |
[02:10] | Yeah, but Christmas and skeletons do not go together. | 但是圣诞节和头骨可不配 |
[02:13] | I remember the Christmas you and Mom gave me the toolbox. | 我记得有个圣诞节你和妈妈送我一个工具箱 |
[02:18] | That was great. | 那可真是太棒了 |
[02:19] | Yeah, except | 是啊 虽然 |
[02:20] | that the toolbox was for Russ. | 那个工具箱是给Russ的 |
[02:23] | But you decided that it was yours, | 但你觉得那是你的礼物 |
[02:25] | and he let you have it. | 他就送你了 |
[02:27] | He did? | 真的吗 |
[02:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:31] | I hope some day that, uh… | 我希望有天 |
[02:33] | we can all have Christmas together again. | 我们能再次一起度过圣诞节 |
[02:35] | I doubt it, Dad. | 我觉得不太可能 爸 |
[02:36] | Lie to me. I can pretend. | 你可以骗我啊 我也可以假装相信 |
[02:38] | I’ve got to go look at a dead person. | 我要去看个死人了 |
[02:41] | You never were any good at sugarcoating anything. | 你从来都不擅长美化事情 |
[02:53] | You’ve got that sad little girl look on your face | 见过你爸爸之后 |
[02:56] | after you’ve been with your dad. | 你就有种悲伤小女孩的表情 |
[02:57] | No, I don’t. | 我才没有 |
[03:00] | He wishes we could spend Christmas together with Russ. | 他想要和Russ一起过圣诞节 |
[03:03] | Do it. | 那就过啊 |
[03:05] | They’re both in jail. | 他们可都在监狱里 |
[03:06] | It’s impossible. | 没可能实现的 |
[03:08] | What are your plans? | 你有什么计划 |
[03:09] | I’m thinking of driving the truck right off the bridge. | 我在想要不要开车冲下桥呢 |
[03:13] | I’m being melodramatic and self- pitying. | 好了 我只是夸张的自怜 |
[03:15] | You love Christmas. | 你不是很爱圣诞节吗 |
[03:16] | I love it, you know, | 我是很爱圣诞节啊 |
[03:17] | when I have Parker. | 当我能和Parker一起过的时候 |
[03:18] | But, this year, he’s going skiing in Vermont | 但是今年他要去佛蒙特州 |
[03:20] | with Rebecca and Captain Fantastic. | 和Rebecca还有好好先生滑雪 |
[03:24] | Who’s Captain Fantastic? | 谁是好好先生 |
[03:25] | It’s her boyfriend. | Rebecca男友 |
[03:26] | Commands a Coast Guard cutter. | 是个海岸警卫队的指挥官 |
[03:29] | His last name isn’t literally Fantastic, is it? | 他不是真的姓好对吧 |
[03:32] | Might as well be. | 他还不如真的姓好 |
[03:34] | You know they have a trailer at the jail. | 你知道监狱有个拖车吧 |
[03:36] | Mostly for conjugal visits. | 大多是用来夫妻探监的 |
[03:38] | Captain Fantastic is in jail? | 好好先生在监狱吗 |
[03:39] | No, your dad. | 不是 我是说你爸 |
[03:40] | You could give him what he wants for Christmas. | 你还是可以实现他的圣诞愿望 |
[03:42] | – Pull a few strings. – I’m not a string puller. | – 找找关系 – 我才不找关系 |
[03:44] | I’ve seen you pull some strings. | 我见过你找关系 |
[03:45] | My father is a murderer and a thief. | 我爸是个杀人犯还是个小偷 |
[03:47] | Murderers and thieves- – | 谋杀犯和小偷 |
[03:48] | they get Christmas, too. | 也要过圣诞节 |
[03:49] | In fact, it’s kind of the point. | 事实上 这才是圣诞节的重点 |
[03:51] | Well, I have other plans. | 但我有其他计划了 |
[03:53] | Whatever they are, skeletons and Christmas do not mix. | 不管是什么计划 头骨和圣诞节可不搭 |
[03:58] | That’s exactly what my father said. | 我爸也这么说 |
[04:00] | Where are we going? | 我们现在去哪 |
[04:00] | Early Christmas present for you, Bones. | 提前给你的圣诞礼物 |
[04:03] | Dead guy in the sewer. | 下水道里的尸体 |
[04:08] | Cold enough as it is, let’s get this done here. | 这可太冷了 我们快点干完吧 |
[04:11] | Whew! | 哇哦 |
[04:13] | Great. | 真行 |
[04:15] | Had to be Santa. | 一定是圣诞老人了 |
[04:17] | You’d thinks someone who could squeeze up and down chimneys | 我原本以为能从烟囱挤上挤下的人 |
[04:19] | would find the sewer a snap. | 挤过下水道也没问题呢 |
[04:20] | Rats got to him. | 已经有老鼠了 |
[04:22] | Like huge bacterial count, unseasonably warm weather- – | 像这种有大量细菌 温度又不受季节影响的环境 |
[04:25] | explains why the rats found him so digestible. | 都解释了为什么老鼠觉得他是美味 |
[04:27] | He was washed down through the sewer system. | 他是被冲进下水道的吧 |
[04:29] | I mean, look at all the stuff that’s around him. | 看看他周围的东西 |
[04:32] | Uphill is that way. | 那边是上水方向 |
[04:35] | Busiest shopping district | 繁忙的购物区 |
[04:36] | during the busiest shopping season. | 又是在最热闹的购物季 |
[04:37] | Maybe he worked up there. | 也许他在那边上班 |
[04:38] | Or he was pushed out of a low- flying sleigh. | 或者他从低飞的雪橇上被推下来了 |
[04:42] | Cynicism from you at Christmas? | 圣诞节你还会冷嘲热讽呢 |
[04:45] | – What happened? – Nothing. | – 发生什么了 – 没什么 |
[04:46] | Rebecca is taking Parker | Rebecca要带Parker |
[04:47] | to Vermont for the holidays. | 去佛蒙特州过圣诞 |
[04:49] | That sucks majorly. | 那可真是糟透了 |
[04:50] | It does suck majorly. | 确实是糟透了 |
[04:51] | So what do you say we just get back to our dead Santa here. | 所以我们还是接着说这个圣诞老人尸体的事情啊 |
[04:54] | He’s not Santa, Booth. | Booth 他不是圣诞老人 |
[04:56] | He’s a dead man in a costume. | 他只是个穿着戏服的尸体 |
[04:58] | Well, the beard looks real and he’s pretty fat. | 他这胡子挺真的 而且又很胖 |
[05:00] | Which doesn’t make him Santa. | 这也不意味着他是圣诞老人 |
[05:02] | Well, let’s not jump to conclusions. | 好了 先别急着给结论吧 |
[05:03] | Aw, three days | 圣诞前三天 |
[05:04] | before Christmas and somebody kills Santa. | 有人杀了圣诞老人 |
[05:43] | We’ll send his gloves to the FBI crime lab, | 我们把他的手套送到FBI罪案实验室了 |
[05:46] | see if they can get any fingerprints from the inside. | 看看他们能不能在里面找到指纹 |
[05:48] | Damage here | 左侧头骨 |
[05:49] | on the left side of the skull | 受到的损伤 |
[05:50] | suggests a strong blow to the left temporal bone. | 指示颞骨受到损伤 |
[05:52] | So Santa was definitely murdered. | 也就是说 圣诞老人绝对是被谋杀的 |
[05:55] | Someone did not like their present. | 有人不太喜欢他们的礼物啊 |
[05:56] | There’s copious insect activity from the sewer. | 下水道里用大量昆虫活动 |
[05:59] | I’m intrigued that the Santa myth | 我一直很好奇 |
[06:01] | survived so far into modern times. | 圣诞老人的传说是怎么在现代社会幸存的 |
[06:03] | Children, Dr. Addy, it’s for children. | 小孩子 Dr. Addy 都是讲给小孩子的 |
[06:05] | These duds are not department store issue. | 这些衣服可不是杂货店的东西 |
[06:06] | This is real ermine. | 是货真价实的白鼬皮 |
[06:08] | It’s a hand- tailored suit. | 这是手工缝制的衣服 |
[06:09] | Which I’d like to get off of him | 那我也想让他赶紧脱下来 |
[06:11] | after you two finish your scraping and… | 在你们俩做完这些刮刮蹭蹭 |
[06:15] | Not that that isn’t all very, very important. | 以及其他非常 非常重要的事情之后 |
[06:18] | What Santa is supposed to do is clearly impossible. | 圣诞老人做的事显然是不可能的 |
[06:21] | He keeps a list, | 他列个清单 |
[06:22] | checks it twice, what’s the big deal? | 再检查两遍 能有什么难的 |
[06:24] | If you take into account all believers of the myth, | 如果你考虑到所有神话相信者 |
[06:25] | factor in time zones, rotation of the Earth, | 考虑到时区参数和地球自转 |
[06:27] | and assume Santa travels east to west, | 假设圣诞老人从东到西运动 |
[06:29] | he would have to make approximately 822.6 visits | 他必须要以大约822.6米每秒 |
[06:31] | per second to reach every child. | 的速度才能给每个孩子送礼物 |
[06:32] | So Santa parks his sleigh, | 所以圣诞老人停下雪橇 |
[06:34] | unloads presents, fills stockings, | 卸下礼物 装满袜子 |
[06:36] | eats snacks, gets back into his sleigh | 吃点零食 再登上雪橇 |
[06:38] | and on to the next house | 去下一个房子 |
[06:39] | in about one- one- thousandth of a second? | 都要在千分之一秒内完成吗 |
[06:41] | Children have to be stupid to accept that. | 小孩子得多蠢才会信这个啊 |
[06:43] | Okay, first of all, children are not stupid, | 首先 孩子不蠢 |
[06:46] | they’re just children. | 他们只是小孩子而已 |
[06:47] | Second, Santa is magic. | 其次 圣诞老人是有魔力的 |
[06:50] | Let’s identify | 我们还是先 |
[06:51] | the victim, shall we? | 确认死者身份好吗 |
[06:52] | There’s an ellipsoid aperture | 下颌左犬牙除 |
[06:53] | in the mandibular left canine | 有个椭圆形的孔 |
[06:56] | and first premolar, | 最前一只臼齿 |
[06:57] | consistent with pipe smoking. | 与吸烟斗的习惯吻合 |
[07:03] | Plus, traces of residue on the canine… | 而且 犬齿上的残留物 |
[07:07] | could this be clay? | 可能是陶瓷 |
[07:08] | Santa is often portrayed smoking a clay pipe. | 圣诞老人在画像上总是吸陶瓷烟斗的 |
[07:10] | All right, all right, very funny, boys. | 好了 好了 真好笑 |
[07:12] | Come on, | 拜托 |
[07:13] | where’s your holiday spirit? | 有点节日精神嘛 |
[07:15] | Based on the degree of bloating and purge fluids, | 根据尸体鼓胀和液化程度 |
[07:18] | I’d estimate time of death | 我预估死亡时间 |
[07:19] | between 72 and 96 hours ago. | 在72到96小时之间 |
[07:21] | Check the sewer sludge and bugs and give me a confirmation. | 检查一下下水道昆虫然后确认一下吧 |
[07:24] | Phorid fly maggots, third instar. | 第三龄的飞虱 |
[07:27] | And they appear to have been well- fed as well. | 他们看起来吃的很饱 |
[07:30] | Santa was around some other food source before he died. | 圣诞老人死前有接触其他食物源 |
[07:33] | My bet’s on milk and cookies. | 我打赌是牛奶和曲奇 |
[07:35] | This is not Miracle on 34th Street. | 这可不是梦幻街奇缘 |
[07:37] | We’re not saying this is actually Santa Claus. | 我们也没说他是圣诞老人嘛 |
[07:39] | We’re merely anatomizing the evidence. | 我们只是陈述证据 |
[07:41] | Okay, it’s still rough, but… | 好了 现在图还很粗略 |
[07:44] | this might help. | 但也许有帮助 |
[07:48] | Dad wants to spend | 爸想和家里人 |
[07:49] | Christmas with the family. | 一起过圣诞节 |
[07:51] | So how are you going to arrange it, | 你打算怎么安排 |
[07:53] | bust me and Dad out? | 把我和爸劫出监狱吗 |
[07:55] | There are trailers for conjugal visits. | 这里有夫妻探监的拖车 |
[07:57] | We might be able to use one of those. | 我们也许可以用一个 |
[07:59] | And I talked to Amy and she said | 我和Amy聊过了 |
[08:02] | she could bring the girls down to see you. | 她可以带姑娘们来看你 |
[08:06] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你不该问的 |
[08:07] | Amy said the girls had been asking about you. | Amy说孩子们一直问起你 |
[08:09] | I lied to them, Tempe. | 我骗了他们 Tempe |
[08:11] | The girls don’t even know I’m in here. | 孩子们不知道我在这 |
[08:12] | They think I went overseas to work. | 他们以为我去国外工作了 |
[08:15] | You’re deserting them, just like Dad. | 你在欺骗他们 和爸一样 |
[08:17] | You think it would be better | 那你觉得让她们发现 |
[08:17] | for them to find out that the guy they think is so wonderful | 她们心里那么好的人其实是个罪犯 |
[08:20] | is actually a criminal? | 会更好吗 |
[08:21] | When I found out Dad | 当我发现爸没死的时候 |
[08:22] | was not dead, I was happy, | 我超开心 |
[08:24] | even though it turned out that he was… | 即使是我后来发现他是 |
[08:25] | A murderer? | 谋杀犯吗 |
[08:30] | You are not a murderer, Russ. | 你不是谋杀犯 Russ |
[08:32] | It doesn’t sound like a good Christmas present to me. | 这听起来不像是一个好的圣诞节礼物 |
[08:35] | You could explain it… | 你可以解释啊 |
[08:35] | No, Tempe, it’s not going to happen. | 不 Tempe 不可能的 |
[08:48] | Can’t you sleep on your own couch? | 你就不能去你自己的沙发上睡吗 |
[08:50] | I’m just waiting for the squints | 我在等眯眯眼们 |
[08:52] | to find out something. | 看有没有发现 |
[08:54] | How’d it go with Russ? | 和Russ聊得怎么样 |
[08:55] | He says he doesn’t want the girls to come. | 他说他不想让孩子们过来 |
[08:57] | Your Dad, he wants the whole Christmas package- – | 你爸可是想要全家都在的圣诞节 |
[08:59] | you know, the tree, the kids, the presents, the whole shebang. | 有圣诞树 孩子们 礼物的圣诞大礼包 |
[09:02] | Well, the whole shebang is impossible. | 圣诞大礼包是不可能了 |
[09:04] | Christmas is about making the impossible happen. | 圣诞节就是让不可能变可能的 |
[09:07] | You mean like you spending Christmas with Parker. | 你是指和Parker一起过圣诞节吗 |
[09:09] | Okay, you know what, | 天呐 |
[09:10] | that hurt. | 这可真让人受伤 |
[09:11] | Wake me up when the squint squad finds out something. | 等眯眯眼团队发现什么线索了再叫我吧 |
[09:18] | Victim appears to have odd- shaped remodeling on his sacrum, | 建模过程中死者骶骨显示出了一个形状奇怪的伤口 |
[09:22] | with a sclerotic margin around the injury. | 伤口周围已经有硬化迹象了 |
[09:24] | Some kind of old injury? | 某种旧伤吗 |
[09:26] | Two small indentations | 两个小缺口 |
[09:29] | here, consistent with trauma from impact | 这里 和某种分趾蹄 |
[09:32] | with some sort of cloven- hoof? | 造成的冲击伤相吻合 |
[09:34] | Cloven, like a reindeer? | 分趾 比如驯鹿吗 |
[09:38] | Oh, thank God you’re here. | 天呐还好你在 |
[09:40] | This is so wasted on me alone. | 我一个人听那真是浪费了 |
[09:41] | Evidence is evidence to hear it or not.there | 证据就是证据 无论听不听 |
[09:45] | Our victim was kicked by a reindeer. | 我们的死者被鹿踢了 |
[09:48] | Oh, get the hell out of here. | 哦别开玩笑了 |
[09:51] | The sacrum. | 看骶骨 |
[09:52] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[09:53] | The evidence actually adds up to an old fat man | 证据真的显示 一个白胡子胖老头 |
[09:57] | with a white beard and a custom- made | 穿着定制的衣服 |
[09:59] | Santa suit who smoked a clay pipe | 抽陶瓷烟斗 |
[10:00] | and got kicked in the ass by a reindeer? | 然后被驯鹿踢了屁股吗 |
[10:08] | FBI lab got partial prints off the gloves | FBI实验室在手套上找到了部分指纹 |
[10:10] | and AFIS found a possible match. | 然后找到了一个可能的配对 |
[10:13] | Apparently, our victim worked for the school board. | 显然 死者生前为学校工作 |
[10:16] | As a teacher? | 老师吗 |
[10:17] | No. | 不 |
[10:18] | He was a Santa Claus. | 他是个圣诞老人 |
[10:19] | A Santa Claus? | 一个圣诞老人吗 |
[10:21] | Or the Santa Claus? | 还是那个圣诞老人 |
[10:23] | Check out his name. | 看他的名字 |
[10:25] | Kristopher Kringle “Kristopher Kringle.” | |
[10:26] | According to AFIS, it’s his legal name. | 根据指纹自动识别系统 这是他的法定名字 |
[10:29] | But there’s the old Dutch “Sinterklaas…” | 但是荷兰传说里说 Sinterklaas… |
[10:30] | – Watch out! – I’m looking. | – 看车 – 我在看 |
[10:32] | You’re going to get hit by a car. | 你差点被车撞了 |
[10:32] | He had a partner named Black Peter, | 他有个搭档 叫Black Peter |
[10:34] | who carried a whip to beat naughty children. | 拿着小辫子打坏孩子 |
[10:37] | Myths are traditionally used to control behavior. | 神话最开始都是用来控制行为的 |
[10:40] | For instance, the story of Moses bringing the Ten Commandments… | 比如摩西十诫的故事 |
[10:43] | Wait, you’re equating Moses to Santa? | 等等 你在给摩西和圣诞老人划等号吗 |
[10:45] | Well, Santa is usually considered more jolly, but… | 虽然圣诞老人通常看起来更欢乐一点 但 |
[10:47] | Okay, great. We’re looking for 223 Hudson. | 好吧 我们在找Hudson街223号 |
[10:50] | I’m sorry you can’t be with Parker, Booth. | Booth 很抱歉你不能和Parker一起过圣诞 |
[10:53] | What are you going to do, right? | 你还能做什么呢 |
[10:54] | He’s got to face the facts sometime. | 人有时候只能选择面对现实 |
[10:55] | She shouldn’t take him away, not at Christmas. | 她不应该带他走 尤其是圣诞节 |
[10:58] | Not the way he feels about you. | 尤其是在明知道他那么想和你过圣诞的情况下 |
[10:59] | Oh, my God. What? | – 我的天呐 – 怎么了 |
[11:02] | He lives in a toy store. | 他住在玩具店里 |
[11:12] | Watch out for reindeer. | 小心驯鹿 |
[11:13] | Yeah. Really funny. | 呵呵 真逗 |
[11:21] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[11:24] | Parker would love this place. | Parker会超爱这个地方的 |
[11:28] | Look at this! | 看这个 |
[11:29] | Gingerbread… he’s got the train. | 姜饼人 他还有个火车 |
[11:33] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[11:39] | Booth Booth. | |
[11:40] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[11:43] | This might explain the reindeer kick to Kringle’s sacrum. | 这可能能解释Kringle的驯鹿踢伤 |
[11:54] | Ha! You got to be kidding me. Bones, look at this. | 哈 一定是在搞笑吧 Bones 看这个 |
[11:58] | Wow! This guy was committed. | 这哥们可真投入 |
[12:01] | Or should’ve been. | 他本该如此 |
[12:18] | Hey, Bones. | 嘿 Bones |
[12:20] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[12:22] | Hidden compartment. | 有暗格 |
[12:29] | Looks like Santa was planning on buying a lot of toys. | 看来圣诞老人打算买好多玩具啊 |
[12:40] | Kris rented this place from me for six years. | Kris六年前从我这租了这地方 |
[12:42] | Do you know where he lived before that? | 你知道他之前住哪里吗 |
[12:43] | Well, actually, Bones, that wasn’t my first question. | Bones 这本来不是我要问的第一个问题 |
[12:45] | He wrote his previous address on the lease. | 他在租约上写了之前的住址 |
[12:50] | North Pole? | 北极吗 |
[12:51] | Aw! Come on with that. | 哈 真行 |
[12:52] | See, it turned out to be a good question. | 你看 这是个好问题吧 |
[12:54] | You actually accepted that address? | 你就接收了这个地址吗 |
[12:56] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吗 |
[12:56] | How many guys want to live above a toy store? | 没几个人想住在玩具店上 |
[12:58] | It’s noisy. | 很吵的 |
[12:59] | And Kris gave me first and last month, | 而且Kris提前给了我一年的租金 |
[13:01] | up front, in cash. | 现金 |
[13:03] | Kris Kringle, from the North Pole, | Kris Kringle 来自北极 |
[13:05] | lives above a toy store- – | 住在玩具店楼上 |
[13:07] | this is further evidence that our victim is, indeed, | 这些进一步的证据显示死者确实就是 |
[13:10] | the mythic figure known as Santa Claus. | 被人熟知的神话人物——圣诞老人 |
[13:11] | Mythic, coming from the Latin “myth,” | Mythic是从拉丁语myth变来的 |
[13:13] | meaning “doesn’t actually exist.” | 意味着 其实不存在 |
[13:14] | No, from the Greek mythos, meaning “word.” | 不对 是从希腊语mythos变来的 意味着单词 |
[13:17] | – He does not… – This, right here… | – 他不 – 这 就在这 |
[13:22] | What can you tell us | 你有什么关于 |
[13:23] | about Mr. Kringle’s personal finances? | Mr. Kringle的金融状况的信息吗 |
[13:25] | Like I said, he always paid cash. | 就像我说的 他总是付现金 |
[13:27] | Where did he work? | 他在哪里工作 |
[13:27] | An employment agency called Temp Time, | 一个叫Temp time的临时工职业介绍所 |
[13:29] | on 7th, by the Convention Center. | 在第七大道 会议中心那边 |
[13:31] | Ha! Couldn’t have been Santa. | 哈 不是圣诞老人吧 |
[13:33] | Why? Because Santa wouldn’t have worked at a temp agency. | – 为什么 – 圣诞老人不可能在临时机构工作 |
[13:36] | Well, why not? His work is seasonal. | 为什么不能 他的本职工作也是季节性的嘛 |
[13:37] | It doesn’t… He wouldn’t… | 这没 他不可能 |
[13:41] | Kringle pay his rent on time? | Kringle按时付租金吗 |
[13:43] | Always, at least, until the last couple of months. | 对 到几个月以前都是 |
[13:46] | Really? ‘Cause, you know what? | 是吗 你知道吗 |
[13:47] | Obviously, he wasn’t short on funds with all the money | 显然他不缺钱 |
[13:50] | we found in the secret compartment of his drawer. | 因为我们在他抽屉暗格里发现了好多钱 |
[13:52] | Son of a bitch. | 这混蛋 |
[13:53] | 1,200 bucks of that is mine. | 那里边有一千二是我的 |
[13:55] | All of this is rumpled, small bills, | 都是小面值的 |
[13:58] | except for these- – eight $50 bills. | 除了 这八张50 |
[14:00] | Brand- new, with sequential serial numbers. | 全新的 带着序列号 |
[14:02] | I don’t know about any of this… | 我什么都不知道 |
[14:05] | Did you, uh… | 你们 |
[14:06] | guys have some kind of a disagreement? | 有没有发生什么冲突啊 |
[14:08] | Is that why he was holding out on you? | 那是他对你有意见的原因吗 |
[14:09] | No. No. | 没有 没有 |
[14:11] | No. | 真的没有 |
[14:15] | Maybe. Kris gave me some ideas on a toy, | 也许吧 Kris给了我一些玩具建议 |
[14:19] | which I patented and… | 我去拿了专利 然后 |
[14:21] | It sold? | 卖得好吗 |
[14:21] | Somebody took a picture of TomKat’s kid with it, | 有人拍了一张汤姆·克鲁斯的孩子拿着它的照片 |
[14:24] | so it sort of took off. | 那玩具就火起来了 |
[14:27] | Kringle could have sued you for a chunk of that cash. | Kringle本可以起诉你来分一杯羹 |
[14:29] | He never actually told me he wanted a cut. | 他从没说过他想要他那份钱 |
[14:31] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[14:31] | he just stopped paying his rent. | 他只是不再付租金了 |
[14:39] | Thinking of Parker? | 在想Parker吗 |
[14:40] | No. | 没有 |
[14:43] | Thinking about your dad? | 在想你爸吗 |
[14:44] | No. | 没有 |
[14:47] | Russ. | 在想Russ |
[14:48] | Well, you can’t blame him | 你也不能怪他 |
[14:49] | for not wanting those girls to know the truth. | 不想让孩子们知道真相 |
[14:51] | He’s living a lie. You’d never do that. | 他生活在谎言里 你就不会这样 |
[14:54] | Well, not never. | 也不是不会吧 |
[14:55] | I mean, I’d… I lie to Parker, | 我也骗Parker |
[14:58] | especially this time of year. | 尤其是每年的这时候 |
[14:59] | What about? | 关于什么 |
[15:00] | I tell him that Santa’s coming. | 我告诉他圣诞老人会来 |
[15:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:02] | It’s Santa Claus! | 那可是圣诞老人 |
[15:04] | The Santa myth is based on blackmail: | 圣诞老人的传说是建立在勒索上的 |
[15:06] | Be good or you won’t get any presents. | 乖乖的 不然就拿不到礼物 |
[15:07] | No, it’s not a lie lie, Bones. | 不是 这不是一个骗人的谎言 Bones |
[15:10] | It’s more like everybody agreeing | 更像是所有人都同意 |
[15:12] | that up to a certain age, | 在到达某个特定年龄之前 |
[15:13] | kids deserve to live a different kind of truth. | 孩子们可以有一种不同的真相 |
[15:15] | Okay. By that reasoning, what we should do | 好吧 如果这么说的话 我们该做的是 |
[15:17] | is figure out a lie Russ could tell the girls | 想出一个Russ可以讲给孩子们的谎言 |
[15:20] | so they wouldn’t know he was in jail. | 这样她们就不会知道他在监狱了 |
[15:21] | That is a brilliant Christmas idea. | 这可是个超棒的圣诞节主意 |
[15:24] | It was intended to be a scathing and incisive comment. | 我本来是在讽刺你的 |
[15:28] | Give Russ civvies, the girls think he’s flown in | 给Russ带点平常的衣服 孩子们会觉得他 |
[15:30] | especially to visit his father in jail at Christmas. | 为了探望监狱里的爸爸而特地飞回来过圣诞的 |
[15:34] | Where would we say he’s been? | 那我们要说他去哪儿了 |
[15:35] | Building a bridge in… Adis Ababa. | 在建大桥啊 在亚的斯亚贝巴 |
[15:39] | Adis Ababa is the landlocked capital of Ethiopia. | 亚的斯亚贝巴是内陆国家埃塞俄比亚的首都 |
[15:42] | Fine, Bones. You know what? Just make up your own lie. | 好啦 Bones 你自己编一个谎言吧 |
[15:44] | I don’t believe in lying to children. | 我不想向孩子们撒谎 |
[15:46] | You just want to go to Peru without feeling guilty. | 你就是想去秘鲁 就不用觉得罪恶了 |
[15:49] | You need to accept | 你要接受 |
[15:49] | that you won’t have Parker this Christmas. | 今年圣诞你没法和Parker一起过的事实 |
[15:55] | I am not enjoying this holiday season at all. | 我一点都不喜欢这个圣诞季 |
[15:59] | Yeah, well, neither am I. | 是啊 我也不 |
[16:03] | The shadow on the X ray is a slight depression | X光上的阴影显示颅外 |
[16:05] | of the outer endocranial table. | 有轻微凹陷 |
[16:07] | Fracture’s levered inward. | 骨折方向是朝内的 |
[16:09] | There are no signs of remodeling. | 没有愈合痕迹 |
[16:13] | This localized staining | 这种局部染色显示 |
[16:15] | suggests that his superficial temporal artery was punctured. | 颞浅动脉被刺穿 |
[16:18] | Very likely the cause of death. | 很可能是死因 |
[16:20] | So Santa was conked on the head. | 所以圣诞老人被敲破了头 |
[16:22] | The question is: With what? | 问题是 用什么 |
[16:23] | I’ll run it under the scanning electron microscope. | 我用扫描显微镜看一下吧 |
[16:28] | So… what are you doing for Christmas? | 圣诞节你要做什么吗 |
[16:30] | Going home to Michigan. | 回密歇根的家 |
[16:31] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[16:32] | Family cruise. | 家庭巡游 |
[16:34] | Sounds nice. | 听起来不错 |
[16:35] | You’d think so. | 是啊 |
[16:37] | Let me know what you find. | 有结果了告诉我吧 |
[16:40] | Kris is dead? | Kris死了吗 |
[16:42] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[16:43] | Man, I had bad feeling something was wrong. | 哥们 我就说我有不好预感 |
[16:46] | I mean, it’s not like Kris to miss work. | 我是说 没来上班这不像他 |
[16:48] | Especially not this time of year. | 尤其是这个时候 |
[16:50] | I called him a hundred times. | 我都给他打了一百次电话了 |
[16:51] | Twelve. Twelve times. | 12次 你打了12次 |
[16:54] | We listened to his answering machine. | 我们听了他的答录机 |
[16:55] | There are a lot of Santas here. | 这里有好多圣诞老人 |
[16:58] | Yeah, but Kris was my numero uno. | 是 但Kris是我这的头号人物 |
[17:00] | I mean, all the guys knew that here. | 所有人都知道 |
[17:01] | In fact, if it wasn’t for him, | 如果不是他 |
[17:03] | I never would’ve thought about getting into the Santa business. | 我根本不会考虑涉足圣诞老人的生意 |
[17:06] | Christmas is not going to be the same without Kris Kringle. | 没有Kris Kringle的圣诞节简直不是圣诞节 |
[17:08] | Anthropologically, what exactly would it mean | 字面意义上的 头号圣诞老人 |
[17:10] | to be a Numero Uno Santa Claus? | 到底是什么意思 |
[17:12] | Well, Kris got the best gigs. | Kris是演的最好的 |
[17:15] | Any of the other Santas- – they get jealous? | 其他圣诞老人 会嫉妒吗 |
[17:17] | Jealous enough to kill? Come on. | 嫉妒到杀人吗 拜托 |
[17:19] | Is this about Kris? | 是关于Kris的吗 |
[17:21] | Did something happen to him? | 他是出什么事了吗 |
[17:24] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:25] | I- I’m… Jeff Mantell. | 我是Jeff Mantell |
[17:28] | What happened to Kris? | Kris怎么了 |
[17:29] | Kris was murdered. | Kris被谋杀了 |
[17:33] | Everybody! | 大家伙儿 |
[17:35] | The dead Santa on the news… it was Kris! | 新闻上那个死了的圣诞老人 是Kris |
[17:39] | No! | 不会吧 |
[17:40] | Oh! Aah! | 哦天呐 |
[17:41] | Not Chris. Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[17:43] | What can you tell me about Kris? | 关于Kris 你们有什么消息吗 |
[17:45] | Kris made a guy proud to wear the uniform. | Kris令人觉得穿这身制服是光荣的 |
[17:47] | Sure did. | 是啊 |
[17:48] | That’s the truth. | 千真万确 |
[17:50] | Was- was Kris murdered? | Kris 是被谋杀的吗 |
[17:51] | Um, all the Santas | 所有圣诞老人 |
[17:52] | just need to take a step back. | 请退后一步 |
[17:54] | Any help you need, guys, anything at all. | 需要什么帮助请尽管说 |
[17:56] | Why are you limping? | 你为什么一瘸一拐的 |
[17:57] | Oh, my shins. You want to see them? | 哦 我的小腿 你要看看吗 |
[17:59] | No… Why would I want to see your shins? | 不了 我为什么会想要看你的小腿 |
[18:00] | Well, children get to a certain age | 小孩子长大到一定年纪 |
[18:02] | and they think it’s hilarious to kick Santa in the shins. | 就会觉得踢圣诞老人小腿是个乐子了 |
[18:05] | That’s… I, uh… | 这是 我 |
[18:07] | All right, I’d like to talk to anyone who knew Kris personally. | 好了 我要和与Kris有私交的人聊聊 |
[18:09] | I only met Kris at the diner, down the street | 我只是在街角餐厅遇见了Kris |
[18:11] | a couple of weeks ago. | 几周以前 |
[18:12] | Okay, whoever smells like the wet sweater, | 好了 所有闻起来像是湿毛衣的人 |
[18:14] | really needs to take a step back. | 真的要退后一步了 |
[18:15] | I was out of work, late on my alimony, | 我当时没有工作 付不起抚养费 |
[18:17] | and the man saved me; he got me this job. | 这哥们帮我找到了这份工作 简直救了我 |
[18:20] | Sad, but familiar tale with Kris. | 真悲惨 但这像是Kris会做的事 |
[18:22] | Typical Kris. Always looking to help out. | 非常Kris 总是想要提供帮助 |
[18:25] | He was a saint. | 他是个圣人 |
[18:25] | Anybody know of any trouble? | 有人知道他有什么麻烦吗 |
[18:26] | Or arguments? | 或者冲突吗 |
[18:27] | – Oh, come on. – Differences of opinion? | – 不可能的 – 或者不同意见 |
[18:29] | I can’t even imagine that. | 我简直没法想这事 |
[18:30] | No, the man was truly, sincerely… jolly. | 不会的 他是真的 欢乐 |
[18:33] | We couldn’t find a record of his bank account. | 我们找不到他的银行账户记录 |
[18:35] | Oh, well, I- I cash Kris’s checks. | 哦 我帮Kris兑现支票 |
[18:37] | What would Mr. Kringle do | Mr. Kringle在其他季节 |
[18:38] | during the three other seasons? | 会做什么呢 |
[18:40] | Well, Kris was my only full- time, temp Santa. | Kris是我唯一的全职圣诞老人 |
[18:42] | You know, sometimes for the odd ad campaigns | 有些奇怪的竞选活动 |
[18:44] | who needed a Santa. | 会需要圣诞老人 |
[18:46] | Car dealerships, | 汽车经销店 |
[18:47] | ice cream parlors. | 冰淇淋店 |
[18:48] | Sometimes hospitals had Christmas in July. | 有时候医院会在七月过圣诞节 |
[18:51] | Ironically, | 讽刺的是 |
[18:52] | the only night Kris wouldn’t work was Christmas Eve. | Kris唯一不工作的日子 是圣诞夜 |
[18:55] | His special night. | 他的专属夜晚 |
[18:56] | His night to deliver toys and goodies around the world. | 是他去全世界分发礼物的日子 |
[19:01] | We’d always tease him about that. | 我们总是为此开他玩笑 |
[19:02] | He never denied it. | 而他从不否认 |
[19:08] | The maggots in dead Santa’s collar fed | 死圣诞老人领口的虫子 |
[19:10] | on high concentrations of non- sulfated | 吃的东西含有高浓度非硫酸盐 |
[19:12] | chondroitin glycosaminoglycans and N- acetylneuramic acid. | 软骨素糖胺聚糖和N-乙酰神经氨酸 |
[19:16] | This is why Booth hates talking to you. | 这就是Booth讨厌和你们说话的原因 |
[19:18] | It’s the regurgitated saliva of maAerodramus fuciphagus. | 是爪哇金丝燕分泌的唾液 |
[19:21] | Wait, Booth hates talking to me? | 等等 Booth讨厌和我说话 |
[19:23] | Not you specifically- – lab people. | 也不是针对你吧 是所有的实验室工作人员 |
[19:26] | What’s Aerodramus fuciphagus? | 什么是爪哇金丝燕 |
[19:28] | The main ingredient in Bird’s Nest Soup. | 是燕窝汤的主要配料 |
[19:30] | It’s a rare Chinese delicacy, | 是一种珍贵的中餐 |
[19:31] | made from the nests of swiftlets. | 用燕子的巢制成的 |
[19:34] | It’s more like bird spit soup, if you ask me. | 要是你问我的话 我倒觉得更像鸟唾液汤 |
[19:36] | So, our victim was in China? | 那 死者生前在中国 |
[19:39] | I’m thinking Chinatown is more likely. | 我觉得中国城更有可能 |
[19:43] | But I also found similar traces of the same stuff | 但我也在圣诞老人裤子后面 |
[19:46] | on the back of Santa’s pants, mostly on the rear end. | 发现了同样的痕迹 |
[19:49] | He sat in it? | 他坐在上面了吗 |
[19:50] | Yeah, let’s hope that’s how it got there. | 是啊 但愿是吧 |
[19:52] | How common is this dish? | 这种菜品常见吗 |
[19:54] | A single kilogram of white swiftlet nests costs two grand. | 一千克白燕窝要两千块 |
[19:57] | Let’s see who makes it here in DC. | 我们来看看在DC有哪些店做这个菜 |
[19:59] | Done and done. | 搞定了 |
[20:01] | These people all seem pretty upset | 这些人看起来好难过啊 |
[20:02] | to have lost one of their own. | 失去了他们的一员 |
[20:04] | I mean, they keep referring to “the uniform” | 他们不停提到制服这个词 |
[20:06] | like soldiers or cops. | 就像战士和警察一样 |
[20:08] | According to Hodgins, Kris Kringle was probably killed | Hodgins说 Kris Kringle很可能是 |
[20:11] | in or near a restaurant called | 在一家叫Kum Jug Yuen的餐馆 |
[20:13] | “Kum Jug Yuen” up in Chinatown. | 附近被谋杀的 |
[20:15] | Aw, come on. How’d he figure that out? | 哇哦 他是怎么知道的 |
[20:17] | Do you really want to know? | 你真的想知道吗 |
[20:18] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[20:19] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不想 |
[20:19] | I’m going trust you on that. | 信你这一次 |
[20:20] | If you don’t mind, I have a meeting | 如果你不介意 我十分钟之后 |
[20:22] | with Caroline Julian at your office in ten minutes. | 在你办公室要和Caroline Julian开个会 |
[20:24] | Is it about the trailer for your dad’s Christmas? | 是关于你爸的拖车圣诞节吗 |
[20:26] | You think she’ll help? | 你觉得他会帮忙吗 |
[20:27] | Well, you know, Caroline’s a lawyer- – | 你知道的 Caroline是个律师 |
[20:29] | she’ll help, but she’ll ask you to do something in return. | 她会帮忙 但她也会要回报 |
[20:31] | That’s fair. | 挺公平的 |
[20:32] | Yeah, hold that thought. | 别高兴得太早 |
[20:38] | I thought you were going to Brazil for Christmas. | 我以为你要去巴西过圣诞节 |
[20:40] | – Peru. – Whatever. | – 秘鲁 – 不重要 |
[20:42] | It’s south of the equator, | 反正是在赤道南边 |
[20:44] | doing bone things with bone people. | 和骨头人研究骨头 |
[20:47] | I checked with the people at the jail, | 我和监狱的人聊过了 |
[20:49] | and for my father to get the conjugal trailer, | 如果我爸想要得到一个探监拖车的话 |
[20:52] | the prosecutor in charge of his case | 他案子的公诉人 |
[20:53] | has to submit a written recommendation. | 要提交书面材料 |
[20:55] | Uh- huh. | 嗯哼 |
[20:58] | You’re the prosecutor in charge of his case. | 你是他案子的公诉人 |
[21:00] | I’m aware of that. Thank you, Dr. Brennan. | 我很清楚 谢谢提醒 Dr. Brennan. |
[21:06] | So… will you? | 那 你愿意吗 |
[21:08] | You going to Brazil and all, | 反正你也是要去巴西的 |
[21:10] | what’s the use of Max being in that conjugal trailer | Max一个人在探监拖车里 |
[21:12] | all by himself? | 有什么用 |
[21:13] | Well, I’m trying to persuade my brother | 我在试图说服我哥哥 |
[21:15] | to celebrate Christmas with his family in there, too. | 和他的家人也在那儿庆祝圣诞 |
[21:17] | A yuletide gathering of the Brennan criminal element. | Brennan犯罪分子的圣诞聚会 |
[21:21] | What do you mean “trying”? | 什么叫试图 |
[21:22] | Russ doesn’t want his stepdaughters to know that he’s in jail. | Russ不想让继女们知道他在监狱里 |
[21:25] | How do you persuade them otherwise | 他们都要在监狱里过圣诞了 |
[21:26] | if they’re actually having Christmas in the jail? | 你还能怎么解释 |
[21:29] | One other thing, the warden says “no Christmas tree.” | 还有 典狱长说 不能有圣诞树 |
[21:32] | That’s right. Three years ago, | 对 三年以前 |
[21:34] | somebody made a shiv out of the star. | 有人用星星做了个刀 |
[21:36] | Now, no trees or ornaments of any kind. | 现在就不能有任何圣诞装饰了 |
[21:38] | Isn’t that a little dreary? | 是不是有点无聊 |
[21:40] | Hey, don’t kill people, don’t get sent to prison, | 嘿 别杀人就不进监狱 |
[21:43] | have a Christmas pageant in your own home every year. | 就能每年和家人在家里庆祝圣诞咯 |
[21:47] | So, will you? | 那 你愿意帮忙吗 |
[21:50] | I will. | 我愿意 |
[21:51] | You will? | 你真的愿意吗 |
[21:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:54] | On one condition. | 但有一个条件 |
[21:56] | Booth said you’d say that. | Booth说你会这么说 |
[21:57] | Did he say I’d ask you to kiss him? | 他有说我会要求你亲他吗 |
[22:01] | No. | 没有 |
[22:02] | Well, are you? | 你会要求吗 |
[22:03] | No cheeks, no noses, right on the lips. | 不能在脸上 不能在鼻子上 必须在亲在嘴唇上 |
[22:07] | Well, people kiss people on the nose? | 还有人亲在鼻子上吗 |
[22:10] | I want you to kiss him under some mistletoe. | 我要你在槲寄生下亲他 |
[22:15] | Kiss Booth? | 亲booth吗 |
[22:16] | That’s right, cherie. | 是呢亲爱的 |
[22:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:19] | Because it will amuse me. | 因为我觉得好玩 |
[22:21] | Why? | 为什么啊 |
[22:22] | Because you’re all | 因为你们总是一副 |
[22:23] | “Dr. Brennan” and “Special Agent Seeley Booth” | Brennan博士和特别探员Seeley Booth的样子 |
[22:26] | and it’s Christmas and I have a puckish side | 而且这是圣诞节 我也有恶作剧的一面 |
[22:29] | that will not be denied. | 不接受反驳 |
[22:30] | – Puckish? – What’s the matter? | – 恶作剧 – 有问题吗 |
[22:32] | You don’t think I can be puckish? | 你觉得我就不能恶作剧了吗 |
[22:33] | I never thought about it | 我没想过 |
[22:34] | until now. | 直到现在 |
[22:35] | You want me to write that letter, | 你想让我写信 |
[22:37] | you kiss Booth on the lips, | 就去亲Booth |
[22:39] | for no less than one- steamboat, two- steamboat… | 要比数一只山羊 两只山羊 |
[22:42] | five- steamboats. | 至少比数五只山羊还要长 |
[22:44] | That’s blackmail. | 这是勒索 |
[22:45] | That’s correct. | 对啊 |
[22:46] | That’s unethical. | 这不道德 |
[22:48] | That’s the deal. Take it or leave it. | 就这个条件 爱要不要 |
[22:51] | What about a tree? | 那树呢 |
[22:52] | No Christmas tree. No way. | 圣诞树没戏 怎么也不行 |
[22:54] | Not even if you squeeze his buttocks. | 你就算抓他翘臀都不行 |
[23:00] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[23:01] | Couldn’t I just… take you out to dinner some time? | 我能不能 请你吃个饭代替 |
[23:03] | You kiss Seeley Booth on the lips, | 你和Seeley Booth亲嘴嘴 |
[23:06] | and I’ll make sure your daddy has his dream Christmas. | 我就给你老爸梦想中的圣诞节 |
[23:09] | No tree, mind you, | 注意 没有树 |
[23:10] | but otherwise, as good as an accused murderer can expect. | 但是其他方面 绝对超出一个谋杀犯的预期 |
[23:24] | Look, you ever see this man before? | 仔细看看 你之前见过这个人吗 |
[23:27] | Santa Claus? | 圣诞老人 |
[23:28] | No, this isn’t actually Santa Claus. | 不 这不是真的圣诞老人 |
[23:30] | The guy that’s wearing the Santa outfit | 是个穿着圣诞老人衣服的男人 |
[23:32] | in this picture- – have you ever seen him? | 你见过他没有 |
[23:35] | Can I see your I.D. again, please? | 我能再看一下你的证件吗 |
[23:38] | Booth. What? | – Booth – 怎么 |
[23:39] | Your kid like roaches? | 你儿子喜欢蟑螂吗 |
[23:41] | Gromphadorhina, man, | 马达加斯加发声大蠊 |
[23:42] | hissing roach. | 也叫嘶嘶蟑螂 |
[23:43] | Hey, grab me this container? | 嘿 帮我拿下那个罐子 |
[23:45] | This is a great pet, man. | 这是超棒的宠物 |
[23:47] | Perfect Christmas gift. | 完美的圣诞礼物 |
[23:48] | No. Did you find the bird’s nest maggots yet? | 不了吧 你找到燕窝虫子了吗 |
[23:50] | Still looking. | 还在找 |
[23:52] | Okay, I’m calling the cops. | 好了 我要叫警察了 |
[23:53] | Whoa, whoa, pal, I am the cops, | 嘿嘿嘿 哥们 我就是警察 |
[23:55] | all right? | 好吧 |
[23:56] | Any fights out here back in the alley in the past four days? | 最近四天有人在巷子里打架吗 |
[24:00] | No, I don’t come out here since I quit smoking. | 自从戒烟之后 我就没来过这了 |
[24:03] | It stinks. | 这里很臭的 |
[24:04] | It’s the cycle of life, my friend. | 这可是生命的循环啊朋友 |
[24:05] | Quite beautiful if you get into it. | 研究透了你就会觉得这其实很美 |
[24:09] | Okay, you go back inside. | 好了 你回去继续吧 |
[24:10] | But tell the rest of your staff | 告诉你其他的雇员 |
[24:11] | I’ll be in in a few minutes | 我一会要进去 |
[24:12] | to ask them some questions. | 问些问题 |
[24:15] | Hey, pal, | 嘿朋友 |
[24:16] | you’d better hope I don’t report this to the health department. | 你最好希望我不向卫生部门报告这事 |
[24:20] | Pay dirt. | 矿砂 |
[24:23] | Fannia, | 厕蝇属 |
[24:24] | Musca and Phoridae. | 家蝇和蚤蝇 |
[24:27] | That is the exact maggots I found on Kringle’s suit. | 这就是我要找的那种虫子 和Kringle衣服上的一模一样 |
[24:31] | It means this is where he was killed. | 这就是他被杀的地方了 |
[24:32] | So, if he was killed here… | 那如果他在这里被杀 |
[24:36] | then he was probably… | 那他很可能 |
[24:38] | Oh. | 哦 |
[24:39] | Dragged over here… | 被拖到这里 |
[24:42] | to this grate and dumped down this sewer. | 然后被扔下下水道 |
[24:46] | An ignominious end | 对于圣诞老人来说 |
[24:48] | for Father Christmas, huh? | 可真是个悲惨的结局啊 |
[24:49] | – Whoa. – Whoa what? | – 哇哦 – 哇哦怎么了 |
[24:53] | Phew. | 嗬 |
[24:55] | They were near the bottom. | 这些东西被藏在底下 |
[24:57] | No cash, | 没有现金 |
[24:58] | just I.D.s and credit. | 只剩身份证和信用卡了 |
[25:00] | Probably dumped there by pickpockets. | 可能是被小偷丢在这的 |
[25:02] | You found cash in Kringle’s apartment, right? | 你在Kringle公寓找到了现金对吧 |
[25:04] | Right. | 对 |
[25:05] | Maybe he picked | 可能他摸了 |
[25:06] | one pocket too many. | 太多口袋 |
[25:07] | Mm- hmm. Well, we’re going to find out the owners | 嗯 我们来找找 |
[25:09] | of these wallets, | 这些钱包的主人吧 |
[25:10] | and see if they know any Santa pickpockets. | 看他们认不认识圣诞老人神偷 |
[25:14] | Booth, Yeah? | – Booth – 怎么 |
[25:15] | help me out of here? | 帮我一把 |
[25:17] | See you later. | 待会见 |
[25:18] | Booth Booth | |
[25:20] | Booth Booth… | |
[25:21] | Oh, come on… | 哦拜托 |
[25:25] | Vermont is gonna be great, buddy. | 佛蒙特州会超棒的 伙计 |
[25:27] | Snowboarding. | 滑雪哦 |
[25:28] | Just like when we went to Liberty. | 就像我们去年独立日一样 |
[25:29] | Mom says better than Liberty. | 妈妈说会比独立日更好 |
[25:31] | Well, she’s right. | 她说的对 |
[25:32] | Can’t you come? | 你不能来吗 |
[25:35] | – Parker… – If you tell Mom | – Parker – 如果我告诉妈妈 |
[25:36] | that I don’t want to go, | 我不想去 |
[25:37] | then we could spend Christmas together. | 那我们就能像每年一样 |
[25:39] | Like we always do. | 在一起过圣诞了 |
[25:43] | It’s not gonna happen this year, buddy. | 今年不行 伙计 |
[25:46] | When you get back, | 等你回来 |
[25:47] | me and you, we’ll have our own Christmas, just the two of us. | 你和我 我们会过我们自己的圣诞节 就我们俩 |
[25:50] | Without Captain Fantastic. | 没有好好先生 |
[25:52] | No, we shouldn’t call Brent “Captain Fantastic” anymore. | 我们不应该再叫Brent 好好先生了 |
[25:55] | Why? You do. | 为什么 你就这么叫 |
[25:57] | Well, I won’t anymore. | 我也不这么叫了 |
[25:58] | But it’s funny. | 但这么叫很好笑 |
[25:59] | No, it’s disrespectful. | 不 这样不尊重他 |
[26:00] | And if your mom likes someone, | 如果你妈妈喜欢一个人 |
[26:02] | then we should respect that and like them, too. | 那我们也该尊重并且喜欢他们 |
[26:05] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[26:06] | You like Brent? | 你喜欢Brent吗 |
[26:09] | Yeah, I do. | 对啊 |
[26:09] | Wow. Bones! | – 呵呵 – Bones |
[26:11] | Are you going to be all alone at Christmas? | 你圣诞节要一个人过吗 |
[26:13] | Me? No. I’m not going to be alone. | 我吗 我不会一个人的 |
[26:15] | I’ll be with Bones and all our friends. | 我会和Bones还有其他朋友们一起的 |
[26:17] | I’m going to Peru. | 我要去秘鲁 |
[26:18] | See? We’re all going to Peru. | 看 我们要去秘鲁 |
[26:19] | You’re having Christmas in Africa? | 你要去非洲过圣诞节吗 |
[26:21] | Actually, Peru is… | 事实上 秘鲁在 |
[26:22] | Is Africa. | 在非洲 |
[26:22] | Isn’t that right, Bones? | 对吧 Bones |
[26:24] | Okay? I’m going to be just fine. | 好啦 我没事的 |
[26:25] | So come on, | 好啦 |
[26:26] | go wash up before your mom gets here to pick you up, all right? | 去洗手吧 等你妈妈来接你 |
[26:30] | I love you. | 爱你 |
[26:31] | I love you too, buddy. | 我也爱你 伙计 |
[26:34] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[26:37] | You lied a lot to him. | 你真的骗了他很多次啊 |
[26:39] | It’s the magic of Christmas, Bones. | 这是圣诞节的魔力 Bones |
[26:48] | So, you want to tell me what happened? | 想要告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[26:51] | I’d just come out of the check cashing place, | 我刚兑换支票回来 |
[26:52] | and I was off to do some Christmas shopping. | 想要为圣诞节采购 |
[26:54] | When you were mugged by Santa. | 然后你被圣诞老人打劫了 |
[26:56] | Not mugged. | 不是打劫 |
[26:57] | It was just a bump as I | 就是碰上了 |
[26:58] | was walking out of the place. | 我从那出来 |
[26:59] | I said, “Excuse me,” he ho- ho- ho’d, | 我说对不起 他呵呵呵 |
[27:01] | we went our separate ways. | 我们就各走各的了 |
[27:02] | When did you realize your wallet was missing? | 你什么时候意识到钱包不见了 |
[27:04] | An hour later at the PriceCo. | 一个小时之后 在PriceCo |
[27:05] | I’m in the checkout line, | 我在结账队里 |
[27:06] | I’m going to pay, and it’s gone. | 正要付钱的时候 发现钱包不见了 |
[27:08] | Naturally you went back the next day, | 所以你第二天回去了 |
[27:10] | and you beat the crap out of him. | 痛扁他一顿 |
[27:12] | I asked for my wallet back, | 我问他要我的钱包 |
[27:14] | Santa plays all dumb, and then it got physical. | 圣诞老人装傻 然后就发生了肢体冲突 |
[27:17] | It was 900 bucks, man. | 那可是九百块啊哥们 |
[27:18] | Mr. Moussa, there are hundreds of Santas in the DC area | Mr. Moussa 每年这个时候 |
[27:21] | this time of year. | DC区域有几百个圣诞老人 |
[27:22] | Come on, | 拜托 |
[27:24] | you and I are trained law enforcement officers. | 你和我 我们都是训练有素的执法机关人员 |
[27:27] | I got the right guy. | 我找对人了 |
[27:28] | I mean, if it was him, | 如果真的是他 |
[27:29] | he definitely deserved a beating. | 他确实值得被打 |
[27:30] | It was him. | 确实是他 |
[27:31] | And he got off lucky because of my self- control. | 但是因为我的自制力 他幸运的逃脱了 |
[27:34] | This guy, he ruined Christmas. | 这个人 毁了我的圣诞节 |
[27:36] | Egyptians- – they celebrate Christmas? | 埃及人 也庆祝圣诞节吗 |
[27:39] | I am not Muslim, Agent Booth. | 我不是穆斯林 Booth探员 |
[27:42] | I am Coptic. | 我是科普特人 |
[27:42] | Me, my wife, my children, | 我 我妻子 孩子们 |
[27:44] | we all celebrate Christmas. | 都庆祝圣诞节 |
[27:47] | Except for maybe not this year, because this guy took my money. | 可能除了今年吧 因为这个人偷走了我的钱 |
[27:50] | And what did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[27:52] | I hit him. | 我打了他 |
[27:55] | I’m not proud of that. | 我并不以此为荣 |
[27:57] | No pushing? No tussling? | 没有推推搡搡 |
[27:58] | Just popped him once in the schnoz, that’s it. | 我就朝他鼻子给了一拳 |
[28:01] | You didn’t roll around in the alley? | 你没去小巷子教训他吗 |
[28:03] | What alley? | 什么巷子 |
[28:03] | We were in front of a big box store. | 我们在一个鞋店门口 |
[28:06] | So you didn’t mean to kill him. | 所以你不是故意杀了他的 |
[28:07] | You just shoved him down that manhole. | 你只是把他推进下水道了吗 |
[28:08] | I- I- I knocked him down, the people, they don’t know why, | 我 我把他打倒了 路人们不知道发生了什么 |
[28:11] | they don’t understand, | 他们不明白 |
[28:12] | they’re looking, maybe they think I’m a terrorist, | 他们盯着我 好像我是个恐怖分子一样 |
[28:14] | so I get out of there. | 我就跑了 |
[28:17] | Hmm. Right. | 好吧 |
[28:21] | Do I need a lawyer? | 我需要找个律师吗 |
[28:28] | Bones, PayFast Check Cashing confirms | Bones Payfast支票兑现证实了 |
[28:30] | cashing Moussa’s paycheck. | Moussa兑了支票 |
[28:32] | The teller gave him 900 bucks in all crisp new 50s. | 柜员给了他900块 都是崭新的50元 |
[28:34] | Kringle had new 50s in his dresser. | Kringle在抽屉里有些50元钞票 |
[28:36] | Yup, and the serial numbers match. | 对 而且序列号也对得上 |
[28:38] | Suggesting Kringle | 那我们的小偷 |
[28:39] | is our pickpocket. | 很可能是Kringle |
[28:40] | Mm- hmm, so we’re getting a warrant | 对 所以我们要申请个逮捕令 |
[28:41] | to analyze Moussa’s clothing. | 来检查Moussa的衣服 |
[28:43] | If there’s bird soup goop on them, | 看有没有粘上燕窝汤 |
[28:46] | we’ll know he’s our killer. | 就知道他是不是凶手了 |
[28:47] | What is with the mistletoe? | 你挂槲寄生干嘛 |
[28:49] | I was going to talk to you about this. | 正要跟你说这事 |
[28:51] | Caroline wants us to kiss under the mistletoe. | Caroline要在槲寄生下我们接吻 |
[28:53] | What?! | 什么 |
[28:54] | It’s the only way she’ll make Christmas for my family. | 这是她让我家人过圣诞的唯一条件 |
[28:56] | By having us kiss? | 让我们接吻吗 |
[28:57] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:59] | Why? | 为什么啊 |
[28:59] | Because she’s feeling puckish. | 因为她想要恶作剧 |
[29:01] | Puckish? What’s that mean? | 恶作剧 什么意思吗 |
[29:02] | Listen, Booth, | 听着 Booth |
[29:03] | she’s going to be here any second. Do you want some gum? | 她随时可能来 你要口香糖吗 |
[29:04] | No, my breath is just fine. | 不用 我口气好着呢 |
[29:06] | All right, look, I’ll have a talk with Caroline. | 好了 听着 我会和Caroline聊聊 |
[29:08] | No. | 不用 |
[29:10] | No? | 不用吗 |
[29:10] | I’m only telling you out of professional courtesy. | 我只是出于礼貌才告诉你的 |
[29:13] | What? | 什么 |
[29:13] | So that you won’t be surprised. | 这样你就不会被吓到了 |
[29:15] | When you say kiss, you mean like kiss- kiss? | 你说接吻的时候 是那个意思吗 |
[29:17] | Like on both cheeks? | 比如亲脸颊 |
[29:18] | No, the lips. | 不 要在嘴唇 |
[29:20] | Like brother and sister, colleagues. | 像兄妹 像同事 |
[29:23] | French people meeting on the street. | 像法国人在街上遇到朋友 |
[29:24] | Caroline’s feeling puckish, huh? | Caroline 想要搞恶作剧是吧 |
[29:26] | It means playful and impish. | 意思是想开玩笑 |
[29:27] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[29:28] | I hear you have a suspect in the Santa slaying. | 听说你们找到了圣诞老人的凶杀嫌疑犯 |
[29:31] | Yeah, looks like the Easter Bunny | 看起来复活节兔兔 |
[29:33] | has nothing to worry about. | 不用再担心自己的安危了 |
[29:34] | Did you talk to the judge about the trailer? | 你和法官说了拖车的事情嘛 |
[29:37] | Yes, I did. | 我说了 |
[29:38] | What about your end? | 你这边呢 |
[29:41] | Well, look at that. | 哈 看这个 |
[29:43] | Mistletoe. | 槲寄生 |
[29:44] | You take a step to your right… | 你朝右边走一步 |
[29:45] | you’ll be right under that cute little sprig. | 就会正对着可爱的小树枝了 |
[30:04] | Was that enough steamboats? | 山羊数够了吗 |
[30:07] | Plenty. | 够了 |
[30:08] | A whole flotilla. | 简直够开农场了 |
[30:09] | I don’t know what that means, but, um…. | 虽然不知道你们在说什么 |
[30:13] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[30:14] | It was like kissing my brother. | 就像是亲我哥哥 |
[30:16] | You sure must like your brother. | 你一定很爱你哥哥 |
[30:18] | She does. | 她确实 |
[30:19] | I do. | 我确实 |
[30:20] | The trailer is all arranged. | 拖车都安排好了 |
[30:23] | You’re good to go, cherie. | 尽情享用吧 亲爱的 |
[30:26] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[30:31] | I’m sure she feels really foolish right now. | 她现在一定觉得很傻 |
[30:33] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[30:37] | Well, hey, I, uh, I really should… I should get back | 我得 我得回去了 |
[30:40] | and see if the forensic guy | 看看法医部门的人 |
[30:43] | has got anything yet on Moussa’s… | 有没有在moussa身上找到什么 |
[30:45] | That’s a good idea. | 是个好主意 |
[30:46] | Yeah, I’ve got stuff… | 我也有事 |
[30:48] | to do, too. | 要做 |
[30:49] | – Yeah. – The… for… with bones. | – 对 – 那个…和…骨头 |
[30:51] | I- I understand completely. | 我 完全理解 |
[30:56] | Thanks for the gum. | 谢谢你的口香糖 |
[31:00] | How you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[31:01] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[31:02] | Some metallic flakes imbedded in the bone. | 骨头里嵌着一些金属 |
[31:05] | Trying to help Zack determine | 我在试着帮Zack鉴定 |
[31:06] | what kind of weapon was used. | 凶器的类型 |
[31:09] | You know, | 你也知道 |
[31:10] | this is our first Christmas as a couple. | 这是我们在一起之后的第一个圣诞节 |
[31:13] | too bad Santa’s dead. | 可惜圣诞老人死了 |
[31:16] | I thought that we could make Christmas decorations for our tree. | 我想 我们可以一起装饰圣诞树 |
[31:20] | Is that too corny? | 会不会有点老套 |
[31:21] | It’s what my family did when I was little, | 我还是孩子的时候 我家人就这样 |
[31:24] | and I always thought, you know, | 我总是想着 |
[31:25] | when I had my own family, that I’d carry on the tradition. | 等我有家了 我也要继承这个传统 |
[31:29] | Are two people a family? | 两个人就叫家了吗 |
[31:30] | Isn’t that how every family starts? | 两个人不就是每个家庭开始的样子吗 |
[31:33] | Then I think us making decorations | 那我觉得我们俩一起做圣诞装饰 |
[31:35] | is just corny enough. | 真是老套的恰到好处 |
[31:43] | I don’t understand, has there been some kind of crisis? | 我不明白 是有什么危机吗 |
[31:45] | Yes, I have a crisis. | 是 我遇到了危机 |
[31:46] | Bones, it was just mistletoe. | Bones 只是槲寄生而已 |
[31:50] | Not the kiss. That was nothing. | 不是那个吻 那个不算什么 |
[31:52] | You kissed? | 你们接吻了吗 |
[31:52] | Mistletoe! | 槲寄生 |
[31:53] | That’s not the crisis. | 那不是危机所在 |
[31:54] | Was there tongue? | 是舌吻吗 |
[31:55] | All right, you know what, get your own sex life. | 好啦 过好你自己的性生活吧 |
[31:57] | That has nothing to do with sex. | 这和性没关系 |
[31:59] | – Nothing. – No. | – 没关系 – 没有 |
[32:00] | There was no… | 真的没有 |
[32:00] | – It was mistletoe. – Totally sexless. | – 槲寄生而已 – 和性完全没关系 |
[32:03] | I’m all ears. | 我听着呢 |
[32:06] | Just take your hat off there. | 能把你帽子摘了吗 |
[32:11] | Booth, who is a very honest person, says that at this time of year, | Booth 一个诚实的人 告诉我在圣诞节 |
[32:14] | deception is necessary for the happiness of little children. | 必须欺骗小孩子才能让他们快乐 |
[32:18] | I’m being misquoted. | 我可不是这么说的 |
[32:19] | Booth is absolutely right. | Booth说的没错 |
[32:20] | She got the gist. | 她领会了精髓 |
[32:21] | Yeah, there’s a fictional element to Christmas. | 是啊 圣诞节是有不真实的成分 |
[32:23] | You mean the whole | 你是指 |
[32:24] | “Birth of a Savior” rigmarole? | 救世主诞生的冗长故事吗 |
[32:25] | It is not rigmarole. | 才没有冗长 |
[32:27] | – No, no, Dr. Brennan. – How do you know? | – 不是的 – 你怎么知道不是 |
[32:28] | It’s- it’s the, uh, feeling of Christmas. | 那其实是圣诞节的感觉 |
[32:31] | What people call “The Christmas Spirit.” | 也就是人们常说的圣诞精神 |
[32:33] | It’s a kind of dream or hope | 是一种我们成长过程中的 |
[32:35] | that we carry with us from childhood. | 梦想 或者说 期待 |
[32:37] | But as adults… | 但是作为成年人 |
[32:38] | Are you including you in that? | 你把你自己也算进去了吗 |
[32:40] | As adults, we’re imbued by the pragmatic routines of life, | 作为成年人 我们的注意力都在例行的生活里 |
[32:44] | which makes it difficult for us to regard anything | 这让我们很难带着孩童的天真 |
[32:46] | with childlike wonder. | 去看待生活 |
[32:47] | But, you know, it’s all right for us to try. | 但你要知道 我们总是可以尝试 |
[32:49] | We put on silly hats and drape trees with sparkly lights | 我们带滑稽的帽子 给树缠上灯串 |
[32:53] | and wrap gifts in garish paper, and that’s good for us. | 用艳俗的纸包礼物 这对我们身心有益 |
[32:56] | It’s not only all right to allow children | 所以让孩子拥有短暂的天真和快乐 |
[32:58] | the transient experience of innocence and joy, | 不仅没问题 |
[33:02] | it’s our responsibility. | 甚至是我们的责任 |
[33:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:06] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[33:08] | I found that very helpful. | 我觉得挺有用的 |
[33:09] | What do you think I’ve been saying | 那你以为我之前四天 |
[33:11] | for the past four days? | 都在说什么 |
[33:15] | You’re going to help me lie to the girls? | 你要帮我向孩子们撒谎吗 |
[33:17] | Apparently, it’s not morally wrong to lie | 显然 在圣诞节 |
[33:20] | at Christmas. | 说谎也不是不道德的 |
[33:21] | What if they know I’m lying? | 要是他们发现我在撒谎了呢 |
[33:22] | Apparently, sometimes lying is a kind of gift. | 显然 有时候撒谎也是一种爱 |
[33:26] | I’m hazy on the rules, | 我还不太清楚规矩 |
[33:28] | but the idea is even if they know you’re lying, | 但是据说 即使他们知道你在撒谎 |
[33:30] | they know you’re doing it out of love. | 他们也知道你是出于爱意的 |
[33:31] | Where are you getting this? | 你都听谁说的 |
[33:32] | Because I’m in jail, | 我可是在监狱 |
[33:34] | and I’m getting better advice. | 我得到的建议都比这个好 |
[33:35] | Look, Russ, we have a plan. | Russ 计划是这样的 |
[33:38] | I bring you some civilian clothes, | 我给你带点便服 |
[33:40] | the girls think | 让孩子们觉得 |
[33:41] | you popped in from Addis Ababa. | 你是从亚的斯亚贝巴回来的 |
[33:43] | Addis Ababa? | 亚的斯亚贝巴 |
[33:44] | Well, what did you and Amy tell them? | 你和Amy是怎么给她们说的 |
[33:46] | We said I went to Burma. Burma? | 我们说我去Burma了 |
[33:48] | Who cares where we chose? Burma’s on the other side of the world. | 这重要吗 Burma反正也是在地球另一边了 |
[33:50] | Russ, Burma doesn’t even exist anymore. | Russ Burma已经不存在了 |
[33:52] | What happened to it? | 它怎么了 |
[33:52] | It became Myanmar. | 它现在叫缅甸 |
[33:55] | There’s another problem with the trailer. | 拖车还有个问题 |
[33:58] | No Christmas tree. | 没有圣诞树 |
[33:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:01] | Shank material. | 利器材料 |
[34:02] | Is it important? | 这重要吗 |
[34:03] | Christmas with no tree? | 圣诞节 没有圣诞树吗 |
[34:05] | It’s a disaster. Forget it. | 太惨了 还是算了 |
[34:07] | They’re young, Russ. | 她们还小 |
[34:09] | They believe in Santa Claus. | 她们还相信圣诞老人呢 |
[34:11] | They believe in you because | 她们相信你 因为 |
[34:13] | you love them, and they’ll sit on your lap | 你爱她们 她们会坐在你腿上 |
[34:15] | and they’ll open their presents | 拆礼物 |
[34:16] | and they’ll believe in you and Burma | 她们会相信你去了缅甸 |
[34:18] | and maybe they won’t notice that there’s no tree. | 她们可能也注意不到没有圣诞树 |
[34:21] | Look, Amy will be there, | 你看 Amy会在 |
[34:23] | Dad will be there, the girls will be there. | 老爸会在 孩子们也在 |
[34:25] | And you? | 你呢 |
[34:26] | I was going to, but… | 我本来是要去的 但是 |
[34:28] | we’re not the only people getting the trailer | 除了我们还有别人要用拖车 |
[34:30] | and I thought it would be in the afternoon, | 我以为会是下午 |
[34:31] | but now it’s Christmas Eve and… | 但却安排在了圣诞夜 |
[34:34] | I gotta be on that plane. | 我那会该在飞机上了 |
[34:36] | To Peru? | 去秘鲁么 |
[34:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:39] | Tempe, Dad wants us all. | Tempe 老爸希望我们都在 |
[34:43] | I mean You’re one of us. | 你是我们的一员 |
[34:50] | You found what killed Kris Kringle? | 你们找到Kris Kringle的凶器了吗 |
[34:51] | We know what it was made of. | 我们知道材料了 |
[34:52] | And we know the shape. | 我们也知道形状了 |
[34:56] | Something crescent- shaped | 是月牙形的 |
[34:57] | and brass? | 黄铜做的吗 |
[34:58] | I couldn’t find anything this shape, | 我找不到这种形状的东西 |
[35:00] | but by making a slight paradigm shift… | 但是稍微调整一下角度 |
[35:02] | The paradigm shift was my idea. | 调整角度是我的主意 |
[35:04] | And slightly change | 稍稍调整一下 |
[35:05] | the angle… | 这个角度 |
[35:07] | A circle, not a crescent. | 是个圆 不是月牙 |
[35:08] | I believe the mark left on Kris Kringle’s skull | 我想Kris Kringle头骨上的痕迹 |
[35:10] | was the result of being struck with a circular object | 是被一个圆形的东西砸的 |
[35:13] | approximately 15 centimeters in diameter. | 直径大约15厘米 |
[35:15] | Six inches. | 六英寸 |
[35:17] | A bell. | 一个铃铛 |
[35:18] | A brass bell. | 一个黄铜铃铛 |
[35:19] | Meaning he was probably attacked by another Santa. | 也就是说 他可能被另一个圣诞老人袭击了 |
[35:24] | Everybody have your bells? | 大家都带了铃铛吗 |
[35:27] | Aw, right, right! | 好了好了 |
[35:28] | Enough! Stop! | 够了 停下 |
[35:32] | You can tell the elves they can go now. | 你可以让小精灵走了 |
[35:34] | Elves go for coffee. | 小精灵们去喝咖啡吧 |
[35:36] | See you later. Excuse me. | 拜拜啦 让一让 |
[35:37] | What’s the use of Elves without Santa? | 没有圣诞老人 小精灵有什么用 |
[35:38] | Those bells are all the same. | 这些铃铛都一样啊 |
[35:39] | Yeah, I buy ’em in bulk. | 是啊 我批发的 |
[35:41] | I sell them to the Santas for cost, | 成本价卖给圣诞老人们 |
[35:42] | Is that Kris’s idea? | 又是Kris的主意吗 |
[35:43] | Yeah, how did you know? | 是啊 你怎么知道 |
[35:45] | Just getting a feel for the guy. | 我猜的 |
[35:46] | Listen we have a warrant here | 听好了 我们有搜查令 |
[35:47] | to inspect your bells. | 可以检查你们的铃铛 |
[35:49] | Inspect our what? | 检查什么 |
[35:51] | Bells, Larry. | 铃铛 Larry |
[35:52] | Uh, why? | 为什么 |
[35:53] | Agent Booth and I are going to swab each of your bells | Booth探员和我会用浸了酚磺酞的棉球 |
[35:55] | with a cotton ball soaked in Phenolsulfonphthalein. | 擦拭你们的铃铛 |
[35:57] | Is it gonna sting? | 会疼吗 |
[35:58] | Bells, Larry. She said bells. | 铃铛 Larry 她说铃铛 |
[36:00] | You need a hearing aid, Larry. | 你得带助听器了 Larry |
[36:02] | Why are they antisepticising our bells? | 他们为什么要检查我们的铃铛 |
[36:04] | Ho, ho, ho, ho, steady there, Santa. | 嗬嗬嗬别动 圣诞老人 |
[36:07] | Why do you need a warrant to disinfect a bell? | 你们为什么需要给检查铃铛申请搜查令 |
[36:10] | What’s the matter there, Santa? | 有什么问题吗 圣诞老人 |
[36:11] | They’re looking for something | 他们在找什么 |
[36:12] | and they’re not telling us. | 但不告诉我们 |
[36:13] | Look, I read the warrant. It’s the law. | 我读了搜查令 法律说得检查 |
[36:16] | Just give him the bell. It’s no biggie. | 就给他们看看吧 没什么大不了的 |
[36:18] | – Jeff, just show them the bell. – Come on. Give us your bell. | – Jeff 就给他们看看吧 – 快 把你的铃铛给我们 |
[36:20] | No. | 不 |
[36:21] | Listen, buddy, I’m not going to see my son | 听着 哥们 我今年圣诞节见不到我儿子 |
[36:23] | for Christmas this year, so I’m a little annoyed with Christmas | 所以我现在对圣诞节很不满意 |
[36:26] | and everything that comes along with it. | 对和它有关的一切都不满意 |
[36:27] | So give the lady the bell. | 所以赶紧把铃铛给这位女士 |
[36:30] | Give her the bell. | 给她吧 |
[36:31] | Come on, go ahead. | 给吧给吧 |
[36:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢合作 |
[36:36] | The brass plating on this bell is chipped. | 这个铃铛的黄铜有破损 |
[36:41] | Oh, look at that. | 看看这个 |
[36:43] | Okay, Santa, you’re under arrest for murder. | 好了圣诞老人 你因为谋杀而被逮捕了 |
[36:45] | What? | 什么 |
[36:45] | That bell is the weapon that killed Kris Kringle. | 这个铃铛是谋杀Kris Kringle的凶器 |
[36:48] | No. No, no, no. I didn’t kill Kris. | 不不不我没有杀Kris |
[36:50] | Come on, guys, we switch bells | 拜托 我们总是 |
[36:52] | all the time. | 在换铃铛 |
[36:53] | Now that’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[36:54] | All of our bells are identical, you know. | 你也知道 我们的铃铛都一样 |
[36:56] | We put one down and then we just pick up another. | 我们随手放下 拿起来的可能就是另一个了 |
[36:59] | Okay, just hold on to your bells there for a second. | 好吧 先拿着你们的铃铛别动 |
[37:01] | Any ideas? | 怎么办 |
[37:04] | No. | 不知道 |
[37:04] | Come on, think, Bones, paint the picture. | 想想 bones 想想前因后果 |
[37:06] | It’s got to be one of these guys. | 总得是他们中的一个 |
[37:07] | I mean, half of these guys owe Kringle the money. | 你看 这里有一半人欠Kringle钱 |
[37:10] | One of them’s a pickpocket. | 还有一个是小偷 |
[37:12] | Gets money from the Egyptian. | 从埃及人那偷了钱 |
[37:14] | Can we go? | 我们能走了吗 |
[37:15] | Cool your jets, Santa. | 等一会儿 圣诞老人 |
[37:16] | Go have a cookie and some egg nog. | 先吃个饼干喝点蛋酒冷静一下 |
[37:18] | Kringle gets suspicious, | Kringle起疑了 |
[37:19] | he catches the pickpocketer dumping the wallet | 抓到小偷在垃圾堆里藏钱包 |
[37:22] | in the Dumpster, confronts him… | 和他当面对峙 |
[37:24] | We have to sniff their behinds. | 我们得闻闻他们的屁股了 |
[37:25] | We have to sniff… | 我们要闻什么 |
[37:27] | You lost me there. | 我没听懂 |
[37:28] | Everybody up against the wall! | 所有人面向墙站好 |
[37:31] | Or, okay, put your hands | 要不 |
[37:33] | on the table. | 手放桌子上 |
[37:33] | First of all, that’s my job, | 首先 这是我的活 |
[37:35] | and second… | 其次 |
[37:36] | why? | 为什么要这样啊 |
[37:37] | They fought. | 他们打架了 |
[37:37] | They rolled around through the bird’s nest soup goop. | 在燕窝羹上滚过 |
[37:41] | – Right. Good thinking. That’s good. – Thank you. | – 对哦 真聪明 真棒 – 谢谢夸奖 |
[37:43] | Except for the sniffing their butts thing. | 除了要闻他们屁股这件事 |
[37:44] | Okay, you start over there, I’ll start here. | 好了 你从那边开始 我从这边开始 |
[37:46] | Wait, wait, wait. You’re going to sniff my guys? | 等会 你们要闻我的员工 |
[37:53] | Geez. All right, this is officially | 天呐 好吧 这可真是 |
[37:55] | the worst Christmas ever. | 最烂的圣诞节了 |
[38:02] | Don’t you need a warrant for this? | 你是不是应该为此申请搜查令啊 |
[38:04] | Hey, pal, why don’t you just be quiet? | 嘿 哥们 老实点 |
[38:06] | – Turn around. – Yeah. | – 转过去 – 好吧 |
[38:10] | – Bird’s nest soup. – Bird’s nest soup. | – 燕窝汤 – 燕窝汤 |
[38:11] | It’s Jeff! He killed Kris! | 是Jeff 他杀了Kris |
[38:13] | Jeff killed Kris! | Jeff杀了Kris |
[38:16] | Are you going to pull them off? | 你要把他们拉开吗 |
[38:17] | Fine. Watch this. | 好了 看我的 |
[38:19] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[38:20] | How do you like it now, Santas? | 现在觉得怎么样 圣诞老人 |
[38:22] | Get off of him. | 松开他吧 |
[38:23] | Everybody off. | 所有人都让开吧 |
[38:25] | On your feet. You’re under arrest. Let’s go. | 站起来 你被捕了 我们走吧 |
[38:27] | The man is a disgrace to his uniform. | 这人不配穿圣诞老人的衣服 |
[38:30] | ♪ You better watch out ♪ | 你最好小心点 |
[38:33] | ♪ You better not cry ♪ | 你最好别哭 |
[38:35] | ♪ You better not pout, I’m telling you why ♪ | 你最好别闷闷不乐 我来告诉你原因 |
[38:39] | ♪ Santa Claus is coming to town. ♪ | 圣诞老人要来了 |
[40:21] | He’s fine, Rebecca. | 他没事 Rebecca |
[40:23] | Now just listen. | 听我说 |
[40:25] | I will get him back to you in time tomorrow | 我明天一定及时把他送到你那 |
[40:28] | before you leave for Vermont. | 在你们出发去佛蒙特州之前 |
[40:30] | I hate Vermont. | 我讨厌佛蒙特州 |
[40:32] | No, I didn’t tell him to say that. | 不是我 我可没教他说这个 |
[40:35] | He didn’t have to find the FBI; | 他不用找到FBI |
[40:37] | he just went up to a cop on the street, | 他只要上街找个警察 |
[40:39] | told him he was lost | 说他迷路了 |
[40:41] | and said that his dad works at the FBI. | 然后说他爸爸为FBI工作 |
[41:14] | Come on, in you go. | 来吧 穿衣服 |
[41:16] | That’s it. Okay, buddy, here’s the deal. | 好了 伙计 这样吧 |
[41:18] | We get to spend Christmas day together, | 我们能一起过个圣诞节 |
[41:20] | but then I got to take you to Vermont, understand? | 但之后我必须得送你去佛蒙特州好吧 |
[41:23] | Okay. Will you miss Africa? | 好 你会想念非洲吗 |
[41:25] | Africa? | 非洲 |
[41:27] | No. | 不会啊 |
[41:28] | I’d rather spend time with you. | 我还是更愿意和你一起过 |
[41:31] | Do we got a tree? | 我们有圣诞树吗 |
[41:32] | We got two trees. | 我们有两棵呢 |
[41:34] | – Two trees? – Two. | – 两棵树吗 – 两棵呢 |
[41:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:36] | All right, come on, I’ll show you. | 好啦 来我带你看 |
[41:41] | Here, I want you to try this, honey. | 来试试这个 |
[41:44] | Are they having fun? | 他们玩儿的开心吗 |
[41:46] | What are you talking about? Of course they are. | 说什么呢 当然开心了 |
[41:48] | And by the way, this is the best Christmas | 顺便说一句 这是我十六年来 |
[41:50] | that I have had in 16 years. | 过的最好的圣诞节 |
[41:52] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[41:57] | Mm. Oh, my God. | 我的妈呀 |
[41:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[42:00] | What is this? | 这什么啊 |
[42:01] | It’s just a little good cheer I made under the mattress. | 我在床垫下藏的自制打鸡血饮品 |
[42:04] | Ugh. Booth? | 呃 Booth |
[42:05] | Bones, hey, good news. | Bones 有个好消息 |
[42:07] | Turns out I got Parker | 我最后还是 |
[42:08] | for Christmas after all. | 能和Parker一起过圣诞节了 |
[42:10] | Christmas magic, right? | 圣诞魔法是吧 |
[42:12] | Hey, so we figured we’d call | 我们觉得应该打个电话 |
[42:14] | and wish you a little yuletide cheer. | 给你带来圣诞祝福 |
[42:17] | Merry Christmas, Bones. | 圣诞快乐 Bones |
[42:18] | Thanks, Parker. | 谢谢Parker |
[42:20] | Hey, if that’s Booth, you wish him | 如果是Booth的话 |
[42:21] | merry Christmas for me, will you? | 替我祝他圣诞快乐吧 |
[42:22] | My dad says merry Christmas. | 我爸祝你圣诞快乐 |
[42:24] | Listen, Bones, I got a little something for you. | 听着 Bones 我给你准备了礼物 |
[42:27] | Oh, I got you something, too. We can, um… | 我也给你准备了东西 我们可以 |
[42:29] | exchange gifts in a couple days. | 过几天交换礼物 |
[42:31] | Go to the window and open up the blinds now. | 现在去窗边把帘子打开吧 |
[42:33] | What? | 什么 |
[42:45] | Hey… everybody, | 大家过来看 |
[42:47] | it looks like we got our tree after all. | 看来我们还是有圣诞树了 |
[42:49] | What?! A tree?! | 哇 圣诞树 |
[42:52] | Oh, my gosh! So exciting! | 天呐我好开心 |
[42:55] | Yes! Isn’t it pretty? | 是啊 好看吧 |
[42:57] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[43:01] | I love my gift, Booth. | 我喜欢我的圣诞礼物 Booth |
[43:05] | Merry Christmas, Bones. | 圣诞快乐 Bones |