时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | The GPS says it’s right up here. | GPS显示就是这儿了 |
[00:12] | You don’t even know how to use that thing. | 你压根不知道这怎么用 |
[00:15] | The hell I don’t. | 怎么可能 |
[00:17] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[00:19] | We just drove an hour through the woods… | 我们在树林里开了一小时… |
[00:21] | to find more woods that look just like the woods we drove through. | 感觉在原地打转 |
[00:25] | Eureka Eureka. | |
[00:27] | – That’s mud. – No. This is, like, um- | – 这是泥 – 不 这是 |
[00:32] | – Yeah, it’s pretty much mud. – It smells like rotten egg. | – 好吧 是泥 – 闻上去像臭鸡蛋 |
[00:34] | Sulfur. | 硫 |
[00:36] | Very therapeutic. | 疗效很好 |
[00:39] | And you expect me to believe you’ve never been here before. | 你还想我信你是第一次来吗 |
[00:41] | A friend of mine told me about this place and swore me to secrecy… | 一个朋友告诉我还让我保密… |
[00:44] | but this is my first time | 但这是我第一次 |
[00:46] | in mud. | 泡泥浆浴 |
[00:48] | Come on in. It’s nice. | 来呀 不错的 |
[00:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:04] | Something’s poking me. | 有东西在戳我 |
[01:07] | This mud is reputed to have amazing romantic properties. | 传言这片泥浆有浪漫的东西 |
[01:12] | I think I got it. | 我觉得我拿到了 |
[01:14] | No, I think I’d notice if you got it. | 不 如果你拿到 我肯定会知道的 |
[01:23] | Whoa. Sheesh. | 哇 |
[01:26] | This hot spring averages a temperature of 105 degrees… | 这温泉平均40.5度… |
[01:29] | but it can spike to near boiling, | 但也会接近沸腾 |
[01:31] | which is why we discourage bathers… | 所以我们不让人来这儿泡… |
[01:33] | especially those who illegally drive 4×4 vehicles into a national park. | 尤其针对那些非法开四驱车进国家公园的人 |
[01:38] | So someone was boiled to death? | 有人被烫死了 |
[01:39] | Or had a heart attack or passed out, et cetera, et cetera. | 或者突发心脏病 晕过去之类的 |
[01:42] | The remaining flesh will have to be macerated. | 剩余组织要软化分离 |
[01:44] | – What’s that? – Uh, don’t ask. | – 那是什么 – 别问 |
[01:47] | The flesh either has to be boiled off or eaten by dermestid beetles. | 尸体要么被烫没了要么被肉食虫吃掉了 |
[01:51] | Bones, why can’t you just say “cleaned”? | Bones 你干嘛不直接说清理了 |
[01:53] | The sulfur encrusted the bone. You see the staining? | 硫在骨头上结痂了 你看见硫斑了吗 |
[01:55] | – So it’s been there a long time? – Not necessarily. | – 所以尸体在这儿很久了? – 不一定 |
[01:57] | So why do you have to even bring it up then? | 那你提了干嘛 |
[01:59] | Signs of blunt-force trauma. | 钝器伤 |
[02:01] | What’s that mean? | 说明? |
[02:02] | That means he didn’t pass out and boil to death on his own. | 说明他不是晕过去或者被独自被烫死的 |
[02:04] | – I’m going to need all of the mud. – Excuse me? | – 我需要所有的泥浆 – 什么? |
[02:07] | Get a tanker truck out here and suck it up | 开辆卡车抽干装走 |
[02:09] | so we can filter it back at the Jeffersonian. | 运回Jeffersonian过滤 |
[02:12] | Humerus is 36.5 centimeters. | 肱骨长36.5厘米 |
[02:16] | Medium build. Late 20s, early 30s. | 中等身高 30岁左右 |
[02:20] | He’s broken this bone before. | 他之前有骨折 |
[02:23] | – Is she serious about the mud? – Serious as a gas attack. | – 她真要全运走吗 – 像毒气攻击一样认真 |
[02:26] | “Heart attack”, Bones. Serious as a heart attack. | 心脏病 Bones 像心脏病发一样真 |
[02:35] | The description’s too general to get anything from a Missing Persons report. | 描述太笼统了 失踪人口报告找不着 |
[02:38] | Triangular depression in the calvarium, interior longitudinal 1 fracture… | 头骨有三角凹痕 颅骨内部有裂痕… |
[02:42] | grazed cortical bone in C1. | C1节骨有擦伤 |
[02:45] | There’s a patterned impression in the bone. | 骨头上有特定痕迹 |
[02:48] | How many times was he hit? And by what? | 他被打了多少次 用什么打的 |
[02:50] | More than once- by a square pipe. Does that exist? | 不止一次 用方管打的 有这种吗 |
[02:54] | In my experience, people hit people with anything they can pick up and swing. | 在我看来 打人是抓到什么就直接打 |
[02:57] | He was attacked from behind? | 凶手从背后袭击的吗 |
[03:00] | – What? – There’s a vertical impaction fracture… | – 又怎么了 – 从眉骨到鼻腔 |
[03:03] | to his glabella and fronto-nasal suture. | 有垂直裂痕… |
[03:05] | – Same weapon? – It doesn’t appear so. | – 同一个凶器吗 – 不像 |
[03:08] | – I have seen this before. – Really? Great. Where? | – 我以前见过 – 是吗 哪里见过 |
[03:10] | From sharpened stone weapons in “Neandertal” skeletons. | 穴居人遗迹的尖锐石器 |
[03:13] | I’m thinking not so relevant in this case. | 跟案子无关吧 |
[03:16] | The blow to the front of the head would cause a severe laceration. | 正面击打头部会造成很大伤口 |
[03:20] | There were no bloodstains around the mud bath. | 在泥浆里没有血迹 |
[03:22] | Indicating the body was dumped there postmortem. | 说明是抛尸在那儿的 |
[03:24] | – Zack, regarding the Neanderthals- – Neandertals. | – Zack 关于穴居人 – 你读错了 |
[03:27] | What was the context of those killings? | 他们的杀戮是怎样的 |
[03:30] | Accepted scenarios indicate a single individual attacked by 2 or more assailants. | 公认的是两个以上攻击者围攻一个人 |
[03:36] | Then we’re looking for 2 or more murderers. | 所以凶手不止一个 |
[04:12] | We’re not sure about time of death yet. | 死亡时间还不确定 |
[04:14] | It was definitely a murder. | 反正是凶杀 |
[04:15] | Definitely. Probably by 2 assailants. | 没错 很可能两个凶手 |
[04:17] | What a shock for that couple, huh? | 那对情侣吓坏了吧 |
[04:19] | They slide naked into the hot mud bath… | 他们脱光泡在热泥浆里… |
[04:21] | – and a skeleton hand pokes her in the, you know- – Anus. | – 结果一只手戳进她… – 肛门 |
[04:24] | – Bones! – What? It’s a clinical term for that part of the body, Booth. | – Bones – 怎么了 本来就是临床医学术语 |
[04:27] | Dr. Brennan. Agent Booth. | Dr. Brennan Booth探员 |
[04:29] | Would it be fair to say that you use work… | 你们这是在利用工作上的事… |
[04:32] | to avoid confronting personal issues? | 来避免个人冲突吗 |
[04:34] | Why? Because I don’t want to talk about- | 怎么了 就因为我不想提- |
[04:35] | – The anus. – You really like that word, don’t you? | – 肛门 – 你真喜欢这词 |
[04:38] | Do you two ever discuss anything that’s not attached to work? | 你们会讨论跟工作不相关的事吗 |
[04:40] | – Well, it’s better than talking about, you know- – The anus? | – 那总比提那什么要好是吧 – 肛门 |
[04:43] | What is it with you two? | 你俩是怎么了 |
[04:44] | Sweets could be right. We talk a lot about work. | Sweets也许是对的 我们都在讨论工作 |
[04:46] | I talk about my kid. | 我会谈我儿子 |
[04:47] | Because he was almost kidnapped during a case. | 那是因为在一宗案件里他差点被绑架了 |
[04:49] | Uh, my father. We talk about him. | 我也谈我父亲 |
[04:51] | Because Agent Booth arrested him for murder. | 那是因为Booth探员以谋杀罪逮捕他 |
[04:54] | Okay. What are you trying to get at here? | 你想说什么 |
[04:57] | Your inability to share your personal lives. I thought that was obvious. | 你们不分享私生活 这很明显 |
[05:01] | Okay, that was snotty. I don’t respond well to snotty. | 你太自以为是 我对这种人可没好脸色 |
[05:04] | After a case, sometimes… | 案件解决后 有时… |
[05:07] | we have a drink or coffee. | 我们会喝杯酒或者咖啡 |
[05:08] | Booth has pie. I don’t like pie. | Booth会吃派 我不喜欢 |
[05:10] | You really should just give it a chance. | 你应该试试 |
[05:14] | – I find it too sweet. – Okay. There. We talked about pie. | – 太甜了 – 好 我们谈了派 |
[05:17] | Nothing to do with work. | 跟工作无关 |
[05:19] | It is better when we discuss murder. | 我们还是谈案子比较好 |
[05:22] | I’d like to see you guys in a social situation. | 我希望我们工作之余能一起 |
[05:25] | A situation where work is a taboo subject. | 不谈工作 |
[05:27] | Gonna send us to a restaurant and watch through a one-way mirror? | 让我们在餐馆碰面然后你在玻璃外观察吗 |
[05:30] | I’m still not having pie. | 我还是不会点派 |
[05:31] | No. An evening out with my girlfriend and me. | 不 挑个晚上跟我和我女朋友一起玩 |
[05:33] | They need someone to buy them beer. | 他们需要人付酒钱 |
[05:36] | You want us to go on a double date? | 你要四人约会吗 |
[05:37] | Why don’t you just go on the Internet like all the rest of the kids? | 你干嘛不像别的小孩一样上上网 |
[05:41] | Okay. If it goes well, I’ll withdraw my concern. | 到时候顺利的话 我就不用担心了 |
[05:43] | I’ll release you back into your environment. | 我就再也不烦你们了 |
[05:45] | What are we, brook trout? | 你把我们当什么 鳟鱼吗 |
[05:47] | Fine. | 行 |
[05:51] | Agent Booth? | Booth探员? |
[05:54] | Unless you think that’s too much to prove. | 除非你觉得我说中了 |
[06:00] | Fine. I’ll show him I have nothing to prove. | 行 我要证明他说错了 |
[06:02] | Bring it on, Sweets. | 来吧 Sweets |
[06:09] | So far, I have 3 old beer cans… | 目前为止有三个啤酒罐… |
[06:13] | an Indian arrowhead… | 一个印第安箭头… |
[06:14] | 73 cents in change… | 73分零钱… |
[06:18] | and a partially melted Sharpie. | 还有部分融化的帆船模型 |
[06:20] | The victim was braised like osso buco. | 受害者就像牛肘被煮过 |
[06:23] | The flesh was falling off the bone. | 肉都从骨头上掉下来了 |
[06:24] | I’d put time of death between 10 days and 2 weeks. | 我认为死亡时间在10到14天之间 |
[06:27] | I found stress fractures and degenerative changes in the facet joints. | 我在关节处发现压裂痕和退化痕 |
[06:31] | Fits with the hypertrophy of the cervical muscles. | 是颈部肌肉增生症状 |
[06:33] | I found microscopic tearing, but he had to sustain this position… | 显微镜下有撕裂伤 但他得保持这姿势… |
[06:38] | – to cause that kind of wear and tear. – Death by yoga? | – 才会造成这种损伤 – 练瑜伽而死吗 |
[06:41] | Is that skull ready for me yet? | 头骨可以给我了吗 |
[06:43] | It should be ready. You can take it out of the boiler anytime. | 应该可以 你随时可以从蒸炉里拿出来 |
[06:46] | Or you could do that for me because I will never, ever do that. | 或者你去帮我拿因为我绝对不会这样做的 |
[06:50] | There are fractures of the pelvis, compression fractures of thoracic and lumbar vertebrae… | 骨盆有裂痕 胸骨和腰椎有压迫性骨折… |
[06:55] | multiple metacarpal and metatarsal fractures. | 掌骨和跖骨有多处骨折 |
[06:58] | What was he? Crash test dummy? | 这人是干嘛的 专业撞车的笨蛋吗 |
[07:00] | The injuries to the vertebrae, tibia, femur… | 椎骨 胫骨 大腿骨伤… |
[07:03] | are consistent with landing on the feet after falling from 10 to 20 feet. | 与从10到20英尺高空坠落吻合 |
[07:07] | What? Like jumping out of a tree? | 啊 就像从树上跳下来吗 |
[07:08] | The damage to the scapula and acromion resulted from a low fall… | 肩胛骨和肩骨的伤是以16到20英里每小时前进速度… |
[07:11] | but forward movement from between 16 to 20 miles per hour. | 低空坠落导致的 |
[07:14] | – Falling off a bicycle. – These injuries are more recent. | – 从自行车上摔下来 – 这些伤都是最近发生的 |
[07:18] | Fractured and scored patella and torn retina culum. | 膝盖骨骨折有刮痕 韧带撕裂 |
[07:21] | Okay, even I didn’t get that one. | 我都不懂了 |
[07:23] | Why would anyone want to kill him? | 为什么会有人想杀他 |
[07:25] | Sounds like he was doing a good enough job on his own. | 他自己都能把自己作死 |
[07:28] | Yes. Okay, Dr. Sweets. I’ll ask him. | 行 Dr. Sweets 我会问他的 |
[07:31] | How’s Wednesday night? Are you free? | 周三晚上有空吗 |
[07:33] | Oh, what? To have our big double date with our psychiatrist? | 怎么了 跟我们的心理医生四人约会吗 |
[07:36] | Just one more evening and then maybe we won’t have to see him anymore. | 就一个晚上 也许之后再也不用见他了 |
[07:39] | Fine. Wednesday’s fine. I can’t wait. | 行吧 就周三吧 我都等不及呢 |
[07:42] | – Does he want me to get you a corsage? – Yeah, Wednesday is fine. | – 他要我给你胸花吗 – 周三可以 |
[07:45] | We’ll meet you there. Yeah. I’m looking forward to meeting her. | 到时候见 我很期待见她 |
[07:48] | Okay. Bye. | 拜 |
[07:51] | This might be fun. His girlfriend works with tropical fish. | 这也许很有趣 他女朋友研究热带鱼的 |
[07:54] | – Tropical fish? – Yeah. | – 热带鱼吗 – 嗯 |
[07:56] | – This is just weird. Where are we meeting? – At their ceramics class. | – 太奇怪了 我们约在哪儿 – 在他们的陶艺课教室 |
[07:59] | – What? No. You’re kidding. – Why would I be kidding? | – 你逗我呢 – 怎么会 |
[08:02] | He said it was a good idea to have a common activity. | 他说参加正常活动挺好的 |
[08:05] | Ceramics? I thought the whole point of therapy… | 陶艺课 我以为整个心理咨询是… |
[08:08] | was to give us peace of mind, not drive us crazy. | 让我们平静下来而不是逼疯我们 |
[08:11] | Hey, it’s Angela. | 是Angela |
[08:13] | – Hey, Angela. – Hey. | – Angela – 嘿 |
[08:15] | I did a rendering of our victim’s face. | 我复原了受害者的脸 |
[08:17] | We’re checking him against any reports of missing persons. | 我们正在和失踪人口比对 |
[08:19] | – Wait a second. That’s Tripp Goddard. – Tripp Goddard? | 等下 那是Tripp Goddard – 谁 |
[08:22] | He’s a motorcycle racer. | 摩托车赛车手 |
[08:24] | Oh, I forget sometimes I’m talking to girls. | 我有时候忘了我是在和女士说话 |
[08:26] | That would explain the wrist and neck injuries on Zack’s report. | 这就能解释Zack的报告中手腕跟脖子的伤了 |
[08:30] | Have him confirm with dentals. | 跟牙医确认身份 |
[08:32] | Yeah, I don’t appreciate the “girls” comment. | 你歧视女生的言论我不喜欢 |
[08:34] | Uh, Tripp won a huge motorcycle race about 2 weeks ago. | Tripp两周前赢了摩托车大赛 |
[08:39] | That fits time of death. | 跟死亡时间吻合 |
[08:40] | That would’ve been the Super Grand Prix, out in Virginia. | 应该是弗吉尼亚州的国际赛车大赛 |
[08:43] | Tripp won in the final 2 laps after some kind of accident took out the front-runner. | 最后两圈时前面的车手出了事故 Tripp才赢了 |
[08:47] | Girls, huh? | 还说女生不懂 哼 |
[09:00] | It’s not about the machine. It’s about the man. | 关键是车手而不是车 |
[09:03] | Sure, you need a great bike, but a great rider on a crap bike is still gonna win. | 好车确实需要 但优秀车手即使骑破车也能赢 |
[09:06] | Riders say it’s about the rider. Mechanics say it’s the machine. You know what I say? | 骑手认为车手车技最重要 造车的认为车最重要 我觉得呢 |
[09:10] | It’s about whoever signs the paychecks. | 赞助商最重要 |
[09:11] | Ah, yes. And that would be you. | 那不就是你自己 |
[09:12] | – Yes, it would, and don’t forget it. – Excuse me. | – 没错 别忘了这点 |
[09:14] | FBI Special Agent Booth. This here’s Dr. Temperance Brennan from the Jeffersonian. | 我们是FBI特别探员Booth跟Jeffersonian的Dr. Temperance Brennan |
[09:18] | We’re looking for someone who might be able to tell us a little bit about Tripp Goddard. | 谁能告诉我们关于Tripp Goddard的事 |
[09:22] | Uh, well, I’m Philippa Fitz, and Tripp rides for our family team- | 我是Philippa Fitz Tripp替我们家族车队- |
[09:25] | Slam Bolt. | 雷电队卖命 |
[09:27] | – What did Tripp do? – Who are you? | – Tripp做什么了 – 你是谁 |
[09:28] | Garth Jodrey. I’m a journalist. | Garth Jodrey 我是记者 |
[09:30] | – motokneescrapers.com. – What does that mean? | – motokneescrapers网站 – 什么意思 |
[09:32] | Racers, when they lean real low into the corners, their knees | 骑手在过车道拐角时会压低车身 他们的膝盖 |
[09:37] | they scrape the asphalt. | 会摩擦到柏油路面 |
[09:38] | That would explain his knee injuries. | 那能解释他膝盖伤了 |
[09:39] | – No one has seen Tripp since after the Super Grand Prix. – Where did he go? | – 大赛后就没人再见过他了 – 他去哪儿了 |
[09:43] | After a big win, he usually takes off in his truck and climbs mountains, | 拿大奖后 他一般都开着卡车去度假 爬爬山 |
[09:47] | swims oceans. No one really knows for sure. Can I help you? | 在海里游游泳 没人知道他到底在哪儿 有什么事吗 |
[09:50] | Mr. Goddard’s dead. | 他死了 |
[09:53] | What? What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[09:55] | We believe he was murdered. | 我们认为他是被谋杀的 |
[10:00] | Who would kill Tripp? I don’t know. | 谁会杀他 想不出来 |
[10:02] | Well, the fans loved him. | 粉丝很喜欢他 |
[10:04] | – Everybody else hated him. – Get lost, Garth. | – 其他人都讨厌他 – 走开 Garth |
[10:07] | – Daddy, please. – No. I want him out of here, Philippa. | – 爸爸 别这样 – 我不想看到他 Philippa |
[10:12] | Garth doesn’t seem to think Tripp was a good old boy, and you do. | Garth认为Tripp不是好人 你却不这么认为 |
[10:16] | – He’s got his reasons. – The wheelchair, for one. | – 他有理由不喜欢 – 比如他坐轮椅就是因为Tripp |
[10:18] | – Tripp put him in that wheelchair? – It was an accident. | – Tripp导致他坐轮椅的吗 – 那是意外 |
[10:20] | During a race a couple of years ago. | 几年前的比赛了 |
[10:22] | You can’t honestly believe that Garth had anything to do with this. | 你不会认为Garth杀了人吧 |
[10:25] | I mean how? He’s in a wheelchair. | 怎么会呢 他坐轮椅呢 |
[10:27] | – With help obviously. – When was the last time you saw Tripp? | – 有人帮他 – 你最后一次见Tripp是什么时候 |
[10:29] | The victory party after the race. | 赛后的庆祝派对 |
[10:31] | I saw him get in his truck and leave around midnight. | 我看见他半夜开着车离开 |
[10:34] | Great. I’m gonna need to know the make… | 我要知道制造厂商… |
[10:36] | the model, the year, license plate of the truck. | 车型 出产年份 车牌号 |
[10:39] | Anything you need, we’re here. | 知无不言 |
[10:41] | Just find the bastard who did this to him. | 只要能找到凶手 |
[11:11] | Okay. That’s Danny Fitz. | 那是Danny Fitz |
[11:14] | I would’ve loved to have decked Tripp like that after our race. | 赛后我也想那样揍他一顿 |
[11:17] | – Only I was in a coma for a few days. – Another Fitz? | – 可惜我昏迷了几天 – 另一个Fitz吗 |
[11:19] | Yeah. Lenny’s son. Philippa’s twin brother. | 嗯 Lenny的儿子 Philippa双胞胎兄弟 |
[11:21] | All right. Watch this. Danny’s got the race in the bag. | 看 Danny本来要赢的 |
[11:25] | Final lap. Tripp does that. | 最后一圈 Tripp耍了花招 |
[11:26] | Classic inside-out block pass. | 典型内侧阻挡超车 |
[11:29] | – Is he allowed to do that? – Only if it’s an accident. | – 他可以这样的吗 – 除非是意外 |
[11:31] | Slam Bolt would’ve taken first and second against Flame Spark… | 雷电队会是一二名 把火花队挤下去… |
[11:35] | if Tripp hadn’t have clipped Danny. | 如果Tripp没耍花招的话 |
[11:36] | There’s someone named Flame Spark? | 有人叫火花吗 |
[11:38] | Yeah. Flame Spark spark plugs. It’s Slam Bolt’s rival team. | 火花塞队 雷电队的竞争队伍 |
[11:41] | I saw a little daylight. Looked like Danny was gonna go wide, so I went for it. | 我发现一丝曙光 Danny拐太大了 所以我超了过去 |
[11:45] | It is a bummer when somebody loses the front of their bike, | 领先的车出事有点遗憾 |
[11:47] | but, um, what are you gonna do? | 但你碰上这种情况会怎么做 |
[11:49] | Danny had that race in the bag. | Danny本可以赢的 |
[11:51] | Tripp did the same thing to you, didn’t he? | Tripp对你做了同样的事 对吧 |
[11:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:58] | Well, I guess Tripp didn’t learn anything from the time he did it to me. | 我猜他没吸取教训 |
[12:01] | Danny Fitz-was he at the victory party? | Danny Fitz 他在庆祝派对上吗 |
[12:03] | Yeah, absolutely. Brave face for the press. | 当然 媒体可喜欢了 |
[12:06] | Did Danny leave before or after Tripp? | Danny是在Tripp之前还是之后走的 |
[12:09] | About the same time. | 差不多同时走的 |
[12:10] | – How about you? – I took off right after. | – 你呢 – 我在他们后面走的 |
[12:16] | You’re good friends with Danny, aren’t you? | 你跟Danny是好朋友对吧 |
[12:17] | You mean are we good enough friends to kill Tripp together? | 你想问我们是不是好到一起去杀人吧 |
[12:21] | You know, I’m pretty sure I don’t have to say anything without a lawyer. | 在律师来之前我不会再说一个字 |
[12:35] | – It’s not going to work. – What? | – 没用的 – 怎么了 |
[12:38] | Dropping loud pieces of metal to hurry me up. | 把金属工具摔得大声以此来催我 |
[12:41] | I need the skull so I can compare tool marks to potential murder weapons. | 我需要头骨来比对作案凶器 |
[12:44] | You’re just gonna have to wait. | 等着 |
[12:49] | Titanium, magnesium and heat-treated boron particulates… | 头骨伤痕中有 |
[12:53] | are embedded in these skull fractures. | 钛 镁 经过热处理的硼颗粒的痕迹 |
[12:55] | What? | 又怎么了 |
[12:57] | That’s a unique and exotic combination of metals not found in any of these. | 那是特殊组合 凶器就不是这些了 |
[13:02] | You know, it is possible that these particulates aren’t from the tool. | 也有可能这些颗粒不是来自凶器 |
[13:06] | – I mean, not from the tool alone. – I don’t understand. | – 不单单来自凶器 – 不懂 |
[13:08] | Handmade racing motorcycles are made from these metals. | 手工制造赛车就是用这些材料 |
[13:11] | So the particles could have gone from the bicycles to the tools to the victim. | 所以颗粒可能是从自行车转移到凶器再到死者身上的 |
[13:15] | It’s- it’s not a bicycle. It’s a motorcycle. | 不是自行车 是摩托车 |
[13:18] | Bicycle- 2 wheels. The term applies. | 自行车两个轮 解释得通 |
[13:23] | Drop those. | 扔掉这些 |
[13:25] | Drop them. I mean it, Zack. Bombs away. | 我认真的 Zack 扔掉 |
[13:30] | I don’t know what that proves. | 我不懂你想证明什么 |
[13:31] | Proves I don’t handle irritation as well as I’d like. | 证明我忍不了了 |
[13:33] | – Can I pick these up now? – No. | – 那我现在可以捡起来吗 – 不行 |
[13:38] | You can pick one up, the most likely culprit. | 捡一个最可能的凶器 |
[13:42] | A narrow instrument, no more than an inch, caused the injuries. | 那得是不超过一英寸的窄器具 |
[13:46] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[13:47] | Strain- the crushing, tearing, shearing- | 挤压 撕毁 折断的张力 |
[13:51] | equals the change in dimension divided by the original dimension. | 等于变化值除以原值的商 |
[13:55] | I do bugs and slime. I don’t do arithmetic. | 我负责研究虫子的 不会算术 |
[13:57] | An elongated rod with… | 最可能的凶器 |
[14:00] | this cross-section is the most likely culprit. | 是有这种切面的长棍 |
[14:03] | Good. Good job, Zack. | 做得好 Zack |
[14:06] | Am I king of the lab? | 那我是不是实验室之王 |
[14:08] | We both are. | 我们俩都是 |
[14:11] | Let’s go tell Cam. | 我们去告诉Cam |
[14:16] | Ouch. | 天哦 |
[14:19] | Okay. Now that- that’s gotta hurt. | 那一下肯定很痛 |
[14:22] | Wait. Here it comes again. I mean, look at that. | 还有呢 你看 |
[14:24] | Oh. Watch it. Watch out. Watch out. Oh! Boom! | 看 注意看 哈 |
[14:29] | Let the record show that Agent Booth is taunting my client… | 记下来 Booth探员反复播放我委托人意外受伤视频 |
[14:32] | by repeatedly showing footage of his traumatic accident. | 以此来奚落他 |
[14:35] | Don’t say “accident,” man. Tripp did that to me on purpose. | 那不是意外 那就是故意的 |
[14:38] | How fast were you going at the time of your incident? | 你当时开到多少码 |
[14:40] | I don’t know exactly. I was accelerating through 160. | 不知道 加速到160以上了 |
[14:42] | Tripp was accelerating faster. See there? Whoosh. | Tripp速度加得更快 看 |
[14:46] | Again with taunting. | 又奚落了 |
[14:47] | Why was Tripp so much better than you? | Tripp为什么比你好那么多 |
[14:49] | – Taunting. – I’m not taunting, Mr. Smalls. | – 奚落 – Mr Smalls那不是奚落 |
[14:52] | I’m restating an objective fact. | 我只是重述事实 |
[14:54] | Tripp had a better bike. He had maybe 20 horses on me. | Tripp的车更好 他的车大概比我高20马力 |
[14:57] | So you get Tripp’s bike now. Right, Mr. Fitz? | Tripp的车现在是你的了对吧 Mr Fitz |
[14:59] | – I didn’t kill Tripp for his motorcycle. – Why did you kill him? | – 我又不会为摩托车杀他 – 那你为什么杀他 |
[15:01] | Whoa. Full stop there, cowboy. | 打住 |
[15:03] | Don’t sweat it there, princess. | 别怂啊 |
[15:04] | Any other reason why you’d want to get rid of Tripp? | 有什么别的原因让你想除掉Tripp吗 |
[15:07] | – No. – Danny. | – 没有 – Danny |
[15:08] | Certain things you hide make you look guilty. | 隐瞒就会显得你有罪 |
[15:14] | Couple years back, Tripp was going out with my sister. | 几年前 Tripp跟我妹妹在一起 |
[15:17] | – Cheated on her with a groupie. – Came to blows. | – 出轨粉丝了 – 之后就打起来了 |
[15:19] | – Who won? – I did, for once. | – 谁赢了 – 我赢了一次 |
[15:21] | – Knocked him on his ass. – And you defended her honor. | – 把他打很惨 – 你维护了妹妹 |
[15:23] | Danny and Philippa are twins, Agent Booth. They’re very close. | Danny和Philippa是双胞胎 Booth探员 他俩很亲近 |
[15:27] | Cheated on your sister, forced you to crash. | 他背叛你妹妹 害你撞车 |
[15:30] | How would you exactly describe your relationship? | 你觉得你俩是什么情况 |
[15:33] | – We were the best of friends. – As your lawyer… | – 我们曾经是好朋友 – 作为律师… |
[15:36] | I must caution you that sarcasm doesn’t show up in the transcript. | 我得提醒你 反讽在文字记录里看不出来 |
[15:40] | Best be avoided. | 最好避免 |
[15:41] | Look. I’m sorry Tripp’s dead, but I’m not exactly grieving. | Tripp死了我也遗憾 但我不觉得伤心 |
[15:44] | – You feel me? – Bones, he’s not afraid of me at all. | – 你懂吧 – Bones 他一点都不怕我 |
[15:47] | Well, it’s hard to scare someone who rides around a track at 200 miles an hour. | 很难吓到一个时速200的车手 |
[15:51] | Now her I like. You want to go out sometime? | 我喜欢她 约吗 |
[15:55] | Danny, restrain yourself. | Danny 控制一下你自己 |
[15:56] | – No, she doesn’t want to go out with you. – Let me speak for myself. | – 她不想跟你约 – 我自己有嘴 |
[15:59] | Murder suspect here, Bones. | Bones 他是谋杀案嫌疑人 |
[16:03] | – The wound at the front of the head or the back? – Back. | – 伤口在头前面还是后面 – 后面 |
[16:05] | – It couldn’t be both? – No. | – 不会前后都有吗 – 不会 |
[16:08] | The blow to the front of the head was from a sharp tool. | 头前面的伤口是利器造成的 |
[16:11] | – Sharper than round but blunter than sharp. – What? | – 有点尖但也没那么圆还有点钝 – 啥 |
[16:13] | That actually made sense to me. | 我还真明白了 |
[16:15] | You two have been spending way too much time together. | 你俩混一起时间太久了 |
[16:18] | Can you estimate the amount of force? | 你能估算一下力度吗 |
[16:20] | In the back of the head, length undetermined… | 从头后面击打 长度未知… |
[16:22] | a width of 3.8 centimeters, approximately a thousand pounds of force. | 宽3.8厘米 大约1000磅的力 |
[16:26] | – So, a lot. – Half a ton. | – 很大力 – 半吨 |
[16:27] | – Which is a lot. – That actually isn’t very much. | – 就是我说的大呀 – 其实不大 |
[16:30] | All right. Now I’m back in a physics class I want to ditch. | 哦 我又回到了不想上的物理课 |
[16:33] | A boxer’s fist can land with double that force. | 拳击手一拳打出的力可以是这两倍 |
[16:35] | A big, meaty fist in a glove. | 戴着手套的大拳头 |
[16:37] | Yeah. With a force spread out over a hell of a lot more than 3.8 centimeters. | 那受力绝对不止3.8厘米 |
[16:40] | Correct. It wouldn’t take all that much force to crush a skull with this. | 嗯 头骨的伤不需要那么大力 |
[16:43] | So we haven’t eliminated anyone from our list of suspects. | 所以没排除任何一个嫌疑人 |
[16:47] | Plus we don’t know what that’s a cross-section of… | 我们还不知道那是什么的切面… |
[16:50] | and we don’t know what caused the damage to the front of the face. | 也不知道是什么造成了脸上的伤 |
[16:52] | What exactly made you two come in here crowing, “king of the lab”? | 那么您二位实验室之王过来汇报什么 |
[16:59] | I’m gonna go back and look at very small things under my very large microscope. | 我回去继续用显微镜研究 |
[17:05] | I can probably identify the type of tool off this cross-section. | 也许我能从切面判断出凶器类型 |
[17:09] | Do it and call Booth. See if it’s any use to him. | 把结果告诉Booth 看对他有没有用 |
[17:14] | – Boys. – Wow. | – 男生呐 – 嗯哼 |
[17:18] | I don’t have the weapon, but… | 我还不知道凶器是什么 但… |
[17:20] | I microwaved the fabric samples and used gas sensors to analyze- | 我用微波炉加热了纤维样本 用气体感应器分析 |
[17:23] | All right. All right. Let’s just cut to the chase there, okay, Mr. Wizard? | 直接说重点 |
[17:27] | I have identified what was on the victim’s clothing. | 我知道受害者衣服上是什么了 |
[17:29] | – Fine. I’ll take anything at this moment. – What is it? | – 你说什么就是什么 – 是什么 |
[17:32] | It’s toluene. It’s a clear liquid used to clean up oil. | 是甲苯 除油污的透明液体 |
[17:36] | How is that supposed to help us? | 那有什么用 |
[17:37] | Every mechanic in the world uses that stuff. | 每个修车的都用这玩意儿 |
[17:39] | I need a weapon. Do you hear me? A weapon. | 我需要凶器 听到没有 凶器 |
[17:42] | You know, I’m feeling really underappreciated today. | 我今天真的很不受重视 |
[17:46] | You know what? You can suck it up, Buttercup. | 忍忍吧你 |
[17:47] | Booth Booth? | |
[17:52] | – Toluene. – It’s also excellent for cleaning up blood. | – 甲苯 – 去除血迹也很有用 |
[17:55] | So, if you killed someone here and they bled a lot- | 所以你要是在这儿杀人然后还流了很多血 |
[18:02] | The drain. Hey. | 下水道 嘿 |
[18:05] | Check this drain for blood. | 查查这下水道有没有血迹 |
[18:07] | Blood suspended in toluene might be testable for DNA. | 悬浮于甲苯中的血迹也许可以验DNA |
[18:11] | Tell Hodgins he did a good job. | 告诉Hodgins他做得很好 |
[18:13] | I’ll tell Hodgins he did a good job if- | 我会说的 只要… |
[18:18] | I’m waiting. | 我等着你说呢 |
[18:35] | I hate when you do this. | 最讨厌你这样了 |
[18:37] | – Do what? – You don’t talk. | – 哪样 – 不说话 |
[18:39] | Sometimes you hate when I talk. So it’s a double-edged sword. | 有时候你讨厌我讲话 所以这是把双刃剑 |
[18:41] | Bones doesn’t mind sitting in silence, do you? | Bones不介意静静坐着 是吧 |
[18:44] | – I hate it. – Why do you think that is? | – 我不喜欢 – 为什么 |
[18:46] | – He gets bored. – You’re right. I get bored. | – 他会无聊 – 没错 |
[18:48] | You should see him on stakeouts. He talks and talks. | 你应该看看他监哨时的样子 一直说啊说 |
[18:53] | Well, it’s very interesting. | 那很有意思 |
[18:55] | – Is it always about work? – No. | – 一直讲工作吗 – 不是 |
[19:00] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[19:01] | Oh, come on. How do you know that? | 你怎么可能知道 |
[19:03] | I have special training in how to tell when people are lying. | 我受过专业训练判断人们是否在说谎 |
[19:05] | – Is that true? – See, if you were me, you’d know. | – 真的吗 – 如果你们是我的话就知道了 |
[19:12] | You’re lying to protect your partner. I understand that. | 你撒谎来保护你的拍档 我理解 |
[19:15] | But let’s agree amongst ourselves that this is a truth zone. | 但在这里是要讲真话的 |
[19:19] | Is something bothering you? | 你有什么烦心事 |
[19:20] | It’s this whole “going on a date” thing. | 四人约会的事 |
[19:24] | – No, it’s not a date. – It’s not a date. It’s a social outing… | – 那不是约会 – 确实不是 那是社交… |
[19:27] | for the purpose of professional evaluation. | 一次为了做出专业评估的社交 |
[19:29] | Come on. Ceramics? I’m not that kind of a guy. All right? | 拜托 陶艺不适合我 |
[19:32] | What do we say we go, you know, bowling, or to a firing range? | 不然我们去打保龄球 或者射击 |
[19:36] | – Or climbing a wall. – Oh. Right. Something you’re good at. | – 或者攀岩 – 都是你擅长的领域 |
[19:39] | A movie. Right? Or dinner. Dinner and movie. | 看电影 要么吃晚饭 晚饭加电影 |
[19:41] | Somewhere that I don’t have to make something. | 这样我就可以不用做个东西出来了 |
[19:45] | What? What “ooh”? | 干嘛 |
[19:47] | Well, what Sweets would do in this situation is he’d jump on word usage. | Sweets要抠字眼了 |
[19:51] | He’s going to ask you why you’re resistant to “making.” | 他会问你为什么排斥”做”这个字 |
[19:55] | I jump on the semantics? | 我抠字眼吗 |
[19:56] | That’s a really aggressive turn of phrase. | 这表述过分了 |
[19:59] | Thanks for pulling focus there, Bones. | 谢谢你成功转移焦点 Bones |
[20:03] | “Pulling.” Is that an aggressive word too? | 转移 这个词也过分吗 |
[20:05] | Okay, what? Did you two plan this? | 你俩计划好的吗 |
[20:07] | Paranoia. That is paranoia. | 疑心病 |
[20:09] | Since this is a truth zone, I will tell you the truth. | 既然得讲真话 那我就给你说真话 |
[20:14] | We didn’t plan anything. | 我们没策划任何事 |
[20:17] | – You’re telling the truth. – He’s guessing, Bones. | – 你讲的真话 – 他是猜的 Bones |
[20:20] | We’re going to a ceramics class, and we’re all gonna make something. | 我们要去陶艺课 我们都要做出一个作品来 |
[20:25] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[20:44] | Look. Sweets can’t really tell if someone’s lying. | Sweets根本判断不出来一个人是不是说谎 |
[20:47] | I’m telling you. He’s playing with our minds. | 我告诉你 他是在耍我们 |
[20:48] | There’s an area of study called neuro linguistics which proposes that | 有个研究领域叫神经语言学 表明 |
[20:52] | subconscious eye movements and body language… | 下意识眼球转动和肢体语言… |
[20:55] | tell a well-trained observer if the subject is lying. | 可以让训练有素的观察者看出来是否是撒谎 |
[20:58] | Yeah, well, I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[21:00] | Huh. I don’t believe it. | 真是难以置信 |
[21:03] | – Is that Tripp’s bike? – Yeah. | – 那是Tripp的车吗 – 嗯 |
[21:04] | Looks like Danny’s gonna finally get what he wants, huh? | 看起来Danny终于得到他想要的了 |
[21:07] | Do me a favor, Son. | 算帮我个忙 儿子 |
[21:08] | Take it easy a couple times around before you blast off. | 加速前先转几圈 |
[21:12] | – I know, Dad. Ease into it. – Hey, can I get a picture? | – 我知道 爸爸 不急 – 我能拍照吗 |
[21:14] | Yes, let’s get a picture. Look at that. | 拍呀 瞧瞧 |
[21:16] | Number one on the Slam Bolt racing team. | 雷电车队首席赛车手 |
[21:18] | You gotta feel good about that. | 感觉肯定不错 |
[21:19] | I’m not talking to you without my lawyer present. | 没有律师在场我不会再跟你说话 |
[21:22] | That goes for all of us. | 我们也是 |
[21:23] | Look, you- you I can replace. | 我可以把你换掉 |
[21:26] | Do not wreck my bike. | 别弄坏我的车 |
[21:40] | Well, Lenny, I’m thinking your boy isn’t gonna relax into this. | Lenny 你儿子可不会听你的 |
[21:42] | Well, if Danny gets a chance to grab the brass ring, he’s gonna take it. | Danny有机会赛车大赚一笔 他一定会抓住机会的 |
[21:53] | Okay. Watch this, Bones. He’s gonna decelerate | 看着 Bones 他要减速了 |
[21:56] | right before the turn and just slingshot right through it. | 即将拐弯时 他减速冲过弯道 |
[21:59] | I don’t see the deceleration part. | 没看到他减速 |
[22:04] | No, no. | 不不不 |
[22:10] | Danny’s down! | Danny倒了 |
[22:15] | – Come on. Let’s get in there! – No! No! | – 快来人 – 不不不 |
[22:18] | No! | 不 |
[22:19] | – Get in there! – Put that out! | – 快来 – 拖出来 |
[22:22] | No, Danny. | 不 Danny |
[22:25] | Yes. We’re at the Belleville Practice Track on Highway 64. | 我们在64高速的Belleville训练场 |
[22:28] | Send an air ambulance now. There’s been a motorcycle accident. | 派空中救援 出了摩托车事故 |
[22:41] | – Where’s your father? – He’s at the house. | – 你父亲呢 – 他在屋里 |
[22:43] | He’s already had 2 heart attacks. He doesn’t need to be here for this. | 他心脏病已经发作两次了 没必要让他再经受打击 |
[22:46] | – Excuse me. – Seems like a crime to mess with such a sweet bike, huh? | – 不好意思 – 损坏这么好的车简直是罪过 是吧 |
[22:48] | Yeah, a crime, like murder. | 对啊 就像谋杀罪一样 |
[22:49] | Right. I- I- I just meant the bike itself. It’s- | 我只是说损坏车而已 |
[22:52] | No, I get it. You like bikes. | 我知道 你喜欢车 |
[22:54] | These rotors are laser cut and honed. Very exact. | 这些转轴是激光切割打磨 很精准 |
[22:57] | Bend one just a little, | 只要有一点弯曲 |
[22:59] | and when this baby gets to speed, the rotor hits a brake pad. | 加速时转轴就会碰到刹车板 |
[23:01] | – Separates a little farther, and the next thing you know- – Yes. We saw. | – 造成分离 然后就是 – 嗯 看到了 |
[23:04] | – So it couldn’t have been an accident. – You mean, “Oops… | – 所以不是意外 – 你指 “哎呀… |
[23:06] | I accidentally stuck a piece of metal through this tiny hole and pushed it with all my might”? | 我不小心将金属片戳进去还推了一把”的意外吗 |
[23:10] | – So anyone could have done this? – Anyone who’s familiar with motorcycles- | – 所以谁都可以下手 – 任何熟悉摩托车的人都可以 |
[23:14] | and was a killer. | 就是你们要的凶手 |
[23:15] | Why would anyone want to kill Danny? | 怎么会有人要杀了Danny |
[23:17] | You can’t be near the evidence. I’m sorry. | 不好意思你不能接近证据 |
[23:20] | See what else you can find, will you? | 再看看你还会有什么发现 |
[23:27] | Recovering ink traces on plastic and polymers is problematic. | 塑料和聚合物上恢复的墨迹会存在问题 |
[23:30] | So I am using a new technique. | 所以我用的新技术 |
[23:34] | A little of the reagent eugenol, and… | 加少量的丁子香酚试剂 |
[23:37] | voil? | 就可以了 |
[23:41] | – “EE S APERS DO CO.” – Does that mean anything to you? | – “EE S APERS DO CO” – 你看得出来是什么吗 |
[23:45] | – Korean restaurant? – Unlikely. There are obviously missing letters. | – 韩国餐馆吗 – 不像 很显然缺字母 |
[23:49] | We need to place the consonants | 我们要插入最可能 |
[23:51] | most likely to appear with this configuration of vowels… | 跟这些元音结合的辅音… |
[23:54] | and vowels to consonants. | 以及最可能与这些辅音一起出现的元音 |
[23:56] | That is an enormous amount of variables, Zack. | 那可能性太多了 Zack |
[23:59] | – Shh.”Lee Snappers Doll Company.” – Don’t think so. | – Lee Snappers娃娃公司 – 不像 |
[24:03] | “freenewspapers.com.” | 免费报纸网站 |
[24:05] | “Keen Snappers don’t come.” | 敏捷的鲷鱼没来 |
[24:08] | – Definitely not. – “kneescrapers.com.” | – 肯定不是 – “kneescrapers.com” |
[24:12] | Oh, my God. That’s it. | 天啊 就是这个 |
[24:15] | motokneescrapers.com. | motokneescrapers网站 |
[24:17] | – How did you do that? – Process of elimination. | – 你怎么知道 – 排除法 |
[24:19] | You realize I have no idea what it means. | 你知道的 我不懂这些什么意思 |
[24:21] | It’s the website run by the journalist that Tripp put in a wheelchair. | 这个是被Tripp害得坐轮椅的记者运营的网站 |
[24:25] | So this man’s pen was found on the murder victim. | 所以这个人的笔出现在死者身上 |
[24:27] | Or it fell in the mud when the body was dumped. | 或者抛尸时掉进泥浆里的 |
[24:38] | I’m enjoying this. | 很好玩耶 |
[24:39] | The last time I threw pots, I was in Colombia with the Arhuaco Indians. | 上次做陶器 还是跟哥伦比亚的阿尔瓦科印第安人一起 |
[24:43] | Last time I did something like this, I was in nursery school. | 我上一次做陶器还是在育儿班呢 |
[24:47] | Well, we love it. | 我们很喜欢 |
[24:49] | – Don’t we, Lance? – Yes. | – 是吧 Lance – 对 |
[24:51] | Well, I love my work. | 我爱我的工作 |
[24:52] | But I’m not gonna talk about that right now… | 但我现在不会谈工作… |
[24:55] | even though we think a paraplegic killed Tripp Goddard. | 即使我们认为一个瘫痪的人杀了Tripp Goddard |
[24:58] | – That sounds fascinating. – April. | – 听起来很棒 – April |
[25:04] | – Dr. Sweets says that you work with tropical fish. – Yes. | – Dr. Sweets说你研究热带鱼的 – 嗯 |
[25:07] | I love fish. They’re just like people. | 我喜欢鱼 他们就跟人一样 |
[25:11] | No. No, they’re not actually. | 不一样 |
[25:13] | People can’t breathe underwater. | 人可无法在水下呼吸 |
[25:16] | She’s funny. | 她真有意思 |
[25:18] | I am? What? | 我吗 为什么 |
[25:19] | – Why is that funny? – I don’t think she meant that literally, Bones. | – 哪里好玩 – Bones 我觉得她说的一样不是指字面意思 |
[25:22] | – Oh. – It’s their eyes. | – 噢 – 眼睛很像 |
[25:24] | You can tell so much from eyes. | 眼睛可以告诉你很多事 |
[25:26] | In humans, a retinal scan is as specific as a fingerprint. | 对人类来说 视网膜跟指纹一样独一无二 |
[25:30] | No, no. Their souls. | 不不不 是眼神 |
[25:32] | You can see their little souls. | 你可以从眼神中看透他们的灵魂 |
[25:35] | I don’t understand. You believe that fish have souls? | 我不懂 你相信鱼有灵魂吗 |
[25:39] | Yes. You can see it in their coloring. | 对的 你可以从他们的颜色判断 |
[25:41] | It’s- it’s a reflection of who they are. | 颜色体现内在灵魂 |
[25:44] | Their coloring has developed over millennia as a way to deal with predators. | 他们的颜色是经过亿万年的进化来躲避捕食者形成的 |
[25:46] | April just means they’re beautiful. | April的意思是他们很美 |
[25:49] | Don’t tell me what I mean, Lance. | 不要来替我解释 Lance |
[25:51] | – I mean they have souls. – Okay. | – 我认为他们有灵魂 – 好吧 |
[25:54] | Hey. Look what I’m making. | 看我做的 |
[25:57] | You’ve done this before. | 你以前做过吧 |
[25:59] | – No. – You have. | – 没有 – 肯定有 |
[26:01] | You really think that’s good? | 你真觉得我做得好吗 |
[26:03] | – Yes. Very. – Yours is good too, April. | – 很好 – 你做的也很好 April |
[26:06] | I’m not talking to you. | 不想跟你说话 |
[26:09] | You think that’s funny? | 你觉得这很好笑吗 |
[26:11] | – Are they fighting? – Just focus on your pot there. | – 他们在吵架吗 – 做你的陶器吧 |
[26:14] | I’m with patients, April. | 边上还有患者在呢 April |
[26:16] | Oh, no. No patients tonight. | 不 今晚没有患者 |
[26:18] | Just us people making pots. | 只有一起做陶器的人 |
[26:21] | You can’t apologize for me, Lance. | 你不能替我道歉 Lance |
[26:24] | Can we please just move on? | 能掀过不提吗 |
[26:25] | No. I just- | 不行 |
[26:28] | I meant I believe that all creatures- | 我觉得所有生物 |
[26:30] | people, fish, dogs- we’re all connected. | 人类 鱼 狗 我们都是共通的 |
[26:34] | We all share the same stuff that makes life so beautiful and precious. | 我们共通的东西塑造了如此美好珍贵的生活 |
[26:38] | On a quantum level, that’s true. | 从量子论角度来说 是这样的 |
[26:41] | Although the word “stuff” is not accurate. | 尽管你说”东西”这个词不准确 |
[26:45] | See? | 看到没 |
[26:46] | What? I have great respect for your fish. | 我很尊重鱼的 |
[26:49] | Admittedly, I might relate to other things more. | 不可否认我更喜欢别的东西 |
[26:52] | He kills about a thousand people a night. | 他一晚上杀一千个人 |
[26:54] | Yeah. In a video game, April. They’re not real. | 那是游戏 April 不是真人 |
[26:57] | Hey, Sweets. Your, uh, thing there is droopy. | Sweets 你的陶器要塌了 |
[27:01] | Wow. Look at my horse. | 看我做的马 |
[27:04] | – Wow. – That’s amazing, Agent Booth. | Booth探员 那真不错 |
[27:07] | Very impressive. | 刮目相看 |
[27:10] | Yes, it is. | 对吧 |
[27:12] | Ooh, Bones. I’m sorry. | Bones 抱歉呀 |
[27:14] | Oh! Geez. | 天呐 |
[27:16] | Hey, Sweets, I apologize. This whole ceramic thing is great. | Sweets 我道歉 陶艺太好玩了 |
[27:30] | Yeah. This is fun. | 是很好玩 |
[27:42] | I’ll tell you one thing. Sweets didn’t get any last night. | 我告诉你 Sweets昨天什么都没得到 |
[27:45] | They’re too young to be in a serious relationship. | 他们太年轻了 很难正经谈恋爱 |
[27:48] | In agrarian societies, young couplings made sense. | 在农业社会 夫妻年轻一些是合理的 |
[27:51] | The partnership was for survival. But today- | 因为那是为了生存 但现代社会 |
[27:55] | You know, you can play the field and not plow it. | 你可以乱花丛中过 |
[28:01] | – That was distasteful. – What? | – 太不中听了 – 怎么了 |
[28:03] | – I like April though. – She talks to fish. Okay? | – 我还挺喜欢April的 – 她跟鱼对话耶 好吧 |
[28:06] | I’m with Sweets on this one. | 我这次站Sweets |
[28:10] | Brennan Brennan. | |
[28:11] | – Hey, it’s Zack. – Hi, Zack. | – 我是Zack – Zack |
[28:14] | The pry bar from the garage is not the murder weapon. | 车库里找到的撬棍不是凶器 |
[28:17] | It’s a pry bar like this one, but not this one. | 凶器是类似的 但不是这根 |
[28:19] | The deep parallel grooves on the interior border are not a match. | 内平行深凹槽不匹配 |
[28:23] | What about the blood? | 血迹呢 |
[28:24] | Apparently the toluene caused a false positive. | 甲苯造成了假阳性反应 |
[28:27] | What about the vertical fracture on the frontal suture? | 前额骨缝的垂直裂痕呢 |
[28:30] | – That’s the forehead. – Yeah. I did another scraping of the fracture… | – 不就是脑袋前面嘛 – 我又做了刮片分析 |
[28:33] | and I found a sliver of glass with a mastic film on it. | 我发现一个银镜片 上面有胶合材料薄膜 |
[28:36] | The mass spec shows it as a nitrate of silver. | 质谱结果显示 是硝酸银 |
[28:39] | So, I think we’re looking for some kind of a mirror. | 所以我们要找的类似镜子的东西 |
[28:42] | Good. Thank you. | 谢了 |
[28:45] | Found it early this morning. | 今早发现的 |
[28:47] | No way of knowing how long it’s been here. | 不知道在这儿多久了 |
[28:49] | My guess is it was stolen, driven around some, | 我猜是被偷了 开了一段 |
[28:52] | then stripped for parts. | 然后被拆了 |
[28:53] | – VIN number matches? – Oh, it’s the victim’s truck, all right. | – 车牌识别号对上了吗 – 是死者的车 |
[28:56] | Hey. I gotta tell you. I love working this one. | 我告诉你 我真的喜欢查这个案子 |
[28:59] | I’m usually looking over some battered old heap for evidence… | 通常我都是在一堆被砸扁的东西里找证据 |
[29:03] | but the vehicles on this case- they are sweet. | 但这案子涉及的车 都很不错 |
[29:06] | Got anything else for me? | 找到什么了吗 |
[29:07] | They’re testing mud on the bottom of the vehicle… | 他们在化验车底的泥… |
[29:09] | on the chance it might match where the victim was dumped. | 看能不能跟抛尸处的泥浆吻合 |
[29:11] | Pry bar. | 撬棍 |
[29:13] | – Pry bar. – Yep. Covered in blood. | – 撬棍 – 有血迹 |
[29:17] | I blame the Stooges. | 得怪臭皮匠 |
[29:19] | – Excuse me? – The 3 Stooges. | – 什么 – 三个臭皮匠啊 |
[29:21] | They were always bashing each other in the heads… | 他们总是用锤子砖头或者其他东西互相砸脑袋… |
[29:23] | with hammers and bricks and stuff and never got hurt. | 但他们从不会受伤 |
[29:25] | – People think they can do it too. – Yes. Thanks. | – 普通人就觉得他们也可以 – 谢了 |
[29:27] | All I’m saying is that killings like this are Stooge related. | 我只是想说 这样的凶杀跟臭皮匠有关 |
[29:30] | – Booth. – Yeah? | – Booth – 怎么了 |
[29:32] | The side mirror. | 后视镜 |
[29:36] | Long jagged edge. He was standing by his truck. | 锯齿状长边 他站在车边上 |
[29:39] | Someone came up behind him and hit him with the pry bar. | 有人从后面用撬棍袭击了他 |
[29:42] | – Falls forward into the mirror. – Fracturing his fronto-nasal suture. | – 撞上了后视镜 – 造成前额伤 |
[29:45] | Forehead. | 脑袋前面 |
[29:47] | Booth, this suggests only one assailant. | Booth 这说明只有一个凶手 |
[29:49] | Can we get some luminol, check the mirror for blood? | 有鲁米诺试剂吗 查查后视镜有没有血迹 |
[29:51] | Well, we’re not hurting for blood around here. Check this out. | 这附近不用检验血迹 看这个 |
[29:55] | Love these. Whoa. Oh. | 瞧瞧 哇 |
[29:58] | Don’t need any luminol for this. | 不需要鲁米诺了 |
[30:00] | So he was killed, loaded in the box, driven to the mud and dumped. | 所以他被杀然后装进盒子 运到泥浆那儿抛尸 |
[30:03] | That’s physically impossible for a paraplegic to do. | 这对一个残疾人来说不可能做到 |
[30:06] | If it’s only one murderer, it wasn’t Garth. | 如果只有一个凶手 那凶手不可能是Garth |
[30:08] | Do we have any prints? | 有指纹吗 |
[30:08] | Just the victim’s. But we did find some hair in the box where the body was placed. | 只有受害者的 但是装尸体的盒子里发现毛发 |
[30:12] | It’s dyed. We’re checking for the exact brand and color. | 是染过的 我们在查染发剂的牌子和颜色 |
[30:17] | The roots are gray and short. | 发根是灰的 而且是短发 |
[30:20] | Lenny Fitz dyes his hair. | Lenny Fitz染发了 |
[30:24] | Why would Lenny kill his most valuable rider? | Lenny为什么要杀掉他的摇钱树 |
[30:33] | I’d like the record to reflect that my client has been drinking. | 记录下来我委托人一直在酗酒 |
[30:37] | That’s an understatement. | 这说的够保守的 |
[30:38] | And that he’s rejecting my advice not to speak to you at this time. | 而且他拒绝我的提议非要跟你们沟通 |
[30:42] | Drinking a lot there, Lenny? Maybe out of guilt? | 喝多了 Lenny 愧疚吗 |
[30:44] | I lost a son, Agent Booth. | 我失去了儿子 Booth探员 |
[30:47] | A son. | 儿子啊 |
[30:48] | So excuse me for feeling bad about that, all right? | 所以我很伤心 好吗 |
[30:50] | Do you mean your biological son or Tripp Goddard? | 你指你亲儿子还是Tripp Goddard |
[30:53] | Lady, I loved Tripp Goddard like a son. | 女士 我爱Tripp Goddard就像爱我自己儿子一样 |
[30:57] | But Danny- Danny was my son. | 但是Danny是我亲儿子 |
[31:00] | – There’s a difference. – I’m confused. | – 两者不同 – 我不懂了 |
[31:03] | Is my client a person of interest in this or an actual suspect? | 我委托人是相关人员还是嫌疑犯 |
[31:06] | And in which death? | 而且是哪个案子 |
[31:08] | That depends upon whether or not the same person… | 那取决于是不是同一个人… |
[31:10] | killed both Danny Fitz and Tripp Goddard. | 杀了Danny Fitz跟Tripp Goddard |
[31:12] | You can’t honestly think that I killed either one of them. | 你不会真的认为是我杀了他们吧 |
[31:15] | – Well, we found Tripp’s truck. – Where? | – 我们发现了Tripp的车 – 哪儿 |
[31:17] | Clearing in Jackson State Park. | Jackson州立公园的空地上 |
[31:18] | Forensic evidence shows that Tripp was murdered in the mechanics’ bay… | 法医证据显示Tripp是在机修厂被谋杀的… |
[31:23] | and his body was transported in his own truck. | 转移尸体时凶手开的Tripp的车 |
[31:25] | What’s that got to do with my client? | 那跟我委托人有什么关系 |
[31:27] | There’s forensic evidence tying him to the body. | 有证据显示他跟谋杀有关 |
[31:30] | What you got? A nail clipping? A piece of dried snot? A hair? | 什么证据 指甲 一滩干掉的鼻涕 头发 |
[31:34] | No. We got forensic evidence. | 我们有法医证据 |
[31:38] | Lenny, when was the last time you saw Tripp? | Lenny 你最后一次见Tripp是什么时候 |
[31:40] | I told you. At the victory party. | 我说过了 在庆祝派对上 |
[31:42] | You shook hands with him, sat next to him at the bar. Did you make out a little? | 你跟他握手了吗 坐他旁边了吗 有过亲热吗 |
[31:46] | I hugged him. | 我拥抱了他 |
[31:47] | Any other questions about how trace evidence from my client… | 针对为什么尸体上有我委托人DNA的痕迹 |
[31:51] | may have wound up on Tripp’s remains? | 你们还有什么问题 |
[31:53] | – Just hold him on suspicion. That’s all. – Look. I didn’t kill Tripp. | – 他是嫌疑人 – 我没杀Tripp |
[31:56] | I can get a court order to release him in less than an hour. | 我可以申请法庭令 一小时内他就能获释 |
[31:59] | Look. Why would I kill somebody I just signed a business deal with? | 我为什么要杀害一个刚跟我签了商业合同的人呢 |
[32:02] | Wait. Y-You what? | 等下 你说什么 |
[32:04] | Mr. Fitz signed 10% of his company over to Tripp. | Mr. Fitz转了10%的股份给Tripp |
[32:08] | You mean the motorcycle team. | 你说的是车队吧 |
[32:09] | No. Mr. Fitz means the beverage company. | 不是 Mr. Fitz指的是饮料公司 |
[32:12] | Slam Bolt energy drinks? | 雷电功能饮料公司吗 |
[32:13] | Why offer so much? | 为什么给这么多股份 |
[32:17] | ‘Cause he was the best. | 因为他是最牛的 |
[32:18] | So I offered him a piece of the business… | 所以我给他这些股份… |
[32:20] | as an incentive to race exclusively for Slam Bolt. | 是让他一心为雷电队卖命的奖励 |
[32:23] | – And everybody’s happy. – Who isn’t happy? | – 这样大家都开心 – 谁不满意 |
[32:26] | Every other motorcycle team. | 其他所有队 |
[32:28] | Did Tripp Goddard sign? | Tripp Goddard签了吗 |
[32:29] | I only got him the contract that night. | 那晚我才给了他合同 |
[32:31] | – And then hugged him. – So you signed it, but he didn’t. | – 然后拥抱了他 – 所以你签了 他没有 |
[32:34] | We don’t know. | 这就不知道了 |
[32:36] | You haven’t found the contract, have you? | 你们没找到合同 对吧 |
[32:39] | We’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[32:46] | Sexual jealousy as a motive didn’t pan out. | 同性嫉妒心不是动机 |
[32:48] | – Professional jealousy was looking pretty good. – Until Danny was killed. | – 同行嫉妒心倒是个动机 – 直到Danny被杀 |
[32:51] | – But money, that’s always good. – How much money? | – 但钱一直是很好的动机 – 多少钱 |
[32:54] | Well, company like Slam Bolt? Millions is my guess. | 像雷电那样的公司 至少上百万 |
[32:58] | Tripp Goddard could have been attacked by more than one person. | Tripp Goddard可能不止被一个人袭击了 |
[33:01] | The skull shows that as a possibility. | 头骨的伤说明这一点 |
[33:03] | No “changies,” Bones. Okay? | 不能变 Bones |
[33:05] | Pry bar to the back of the skull, mirror to the face. No take-backs. One killer. | 从头后用撬棍袭击 脸撞向后视镜 不能改了 一个凶手 |
[33:09] | I’m just saying that maybe Philippa and Danny didn’t like it… | 我只是想说当他们父亲将一大部分家族公司股份给Tripp |
[33:12] | when their father signed over a chunk of their family company to Tripp Goddard. | 也许Philippa跟Danny不乐意… |
[33:15] | Well, it’s a good business decision. | 挺好的商业决策 |
[33:17] | Look. Garth wants Tripp dead for putting him in a wheelchair. | Garth希望Tripp死 因为他被害得坐了轮椅 |
[33:21] | Philippa wants Tripp dead for grabbing up a hunk of her father’s company. | Philippa希望Tripp死因为他抢了公司股份 |
[33:25] | 2 killers again? You said no changies and no take-backs. | 那不是两个凶手了 你自己还说不能变的 |
[33:28] | Doesn’t scan. You know? | 没仔细想 |
[33:30] | I mean, why would either Garth or Philippa want Danny dead? | 为什么Garth跟Philippa想Danny死 |
[33:33] | You’re the motive guy. | 你不是擅长分析动机嘛 |
[33:34] | Look. We found Garth’s Kneescrapers pen in the mud. | 我们在泥里发现了Garth网站的笔 |
[33:37] | That doesn’t prove anything. He gave them out to everybody. | 那说明不了什么 他分给每个人了 |
[33:42] | It’s right here, Bones. | 真相就在眼前 Bones |
[33:44] | It’s right in front of us, but I just- I can’t get it. | 就在眼前 但我就是不知道 |
[33:47] | That whole business with changies and take-backs- that’s not real, right? | 不许改主意那一堆 那不是认真的 对吧 |
[33:52] | No. | 不是 |
[33:54] | I have another question. | 还有个问题 |
[33:56] | Is there anything more we can learn from the murder weapon? | 针对凶器我们还能知道什么 |
[33:59] | No, that’s a you question. | 那是你擅长的问题 |
[34:02] | My question is how did the murderer know about the secret mudhole? | 我的问题是凶手怎么知道那个秘密泥浆浴的 |
[34:09] | Look. I know I was breaking the rules when I drove my truck on national park land. | 我知道我开车进那片国家公园区域是犯法了 |
[34:13] | But, I mean, this girl- Didn’t you see her? | 但是 你没见那女孩多有吸引力吗 |
[34:17] | I really don’t care about that. | 我不在乎 |
[34:18] | Come on, man. Have a heart. | 拜托老兄 发发慈悲吧 |
[34:20] | Look. I got it about the girl the minute I saw her, okay? | 我第一眼看到那女生我就知道你怎么想的了好吧 |
[34:23] | We all do things for the girl. | 我们都是为女生做这做那 |
[34:26] | What do you need to talk to me for? | 那你找我干嘛 |
[34:29] | I need to know how you found out about that mudhole. | 我想知道你怎么知道那片泥浆的 |
[34:31] | -Oh. -“Oh,” what? | – 哦 – 哦什么 |
[34:35] | I don’t want to be a rat. | 我不想出卖朋友 |
[34:36] | Look, sport. I don’t care about the girl or the mud or the 4×4. | 小子 我根本不关心什么女孩 泥浆或者车 |
[34:41] | Hardly anyone knows about that place… | 很少有人知道那地方… |
[34:42] | and someone dumped the body there. | 但是有人在那儿抛尸了 |
[34:46] | My friend told me about it. | 我朋友说的 |
[34:47] | – I need a name. – He didn’t do it. He’s in a wheelchair. | – 名字 – 他不会是凶手 他坐轮椅呢 |
[34:50] | Your friend’s name Garth Jodrey? | 你那朋友是Garth Jodrey吗 |
[34:52] | – How’d you know that? – Special Agent Seeley Booth. | – 你怎么知道 – 我可是特别探员 |
[34:56] | Special. | 特别的好吧 |
[35:00] | This is the shaft of the pry bar. | 这是撬棍的柄 |
[35:02] | It’s made of tempered steel with a shiny chrome covering. | 是有钢材制成 表面覆盖铬合金层 |
[35:05] | The murder weapon we found on Tripp’s truck. | 凶器是在Tripp的车里发现的 |
[35:07] | Yes. As you can see, the chrome is compromised. | 你可以看 表层被破坏了 |
[35:10] | Putting chrome on a pry bar is not a good example of functionality. | 在撬棍表面覆盖铬合金不利于使用 |
[35:13] | – Maybe it was decorative. – Those are blood flecks. | – 也许是装饰 – 这些是血迹 |
[35:16] | – From the victim? – There’s no way of knowing until a DNA test is done. | – 来自死者吗 – 只有做了DNA检测才知道 |
[35:20] | The blood flecks begin approximately 25% of the way up the handle. | 手柄上面大约四分之一处开始出现血迹 |
[35:24] | – What does that indicate? – I have absolutely no idea. | – 说明什么 – 不知道 |
[35:27] | Come on. Choke? | 这都不知道 短握 |
[35:30] | Didn’t anybody play softball or baseball? | 没人打垒球或棒球吗 |
[35:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:38] | It’s a choke up. | 这就是短握 |
[35:39] | For somebody not strong enough to swing the entire length of the bat. | 因为有的人不够强壮 没法挥动整根撬棍 |
[35:43] | Of course. It’s a choke up. | 是啊 是短握 |
[35:46] | To foreshorten the fulcrum. | 缩短力臂 |
[35:49] | Yes. I see… | 我明白了… |
[35:50] | because the murderer was weaker than the full-grown male human… | 因为凶手没有成年男性强壮… |
[35:54] | for whom the pry bar was designed. | 而撬棍就是根据成年男性的体格设计的 |
[35:56] | Right. Like a girl. | 比如一个女生 |
[35:57] | Now, when I batted, I always had to choke up. | 我挥棒的时候通常都是短握 |
[36:02] | Then, of course, I kicked ass. | 然后我就大杀四方 |
[36:04] | – Sweet. – I’ll have Cam check the DNA. | – 很棒 – 我会让Cam验DNA |
[36:11] | – Excuse me. Temperance? – April, hi. | – 打扰了Temperance – April你好 |
[36:15] | I, uh, wanted to talk to you woman to woman, if that’s possible. | 如果可以我想跟你来场女生之间的对话 |
[36:20] | It is possible because we are both women. | 可以 因为我们都是女生 |
[36:30] | Seeing you the other night, it made me realize that you have a very objective eye. | 那天见你之后 我发现你很客观 |
[36:34] | – Thank you. – And you got to see Lance and me together. | – 谢谢 – 你也看见我跟Lance在一起的时候了 |
[36:36] | And I wonder if- if you might tell me what you think. | 我想也许你可以告诉我你的想法 |
[36:40] | Well- could you be more specific in the question? | 你能具体点吗 |
[36:47] | Fish. | 以鱼举例 |
[36:48] | Fish choose their mates based primarily on color gradations. | 鱼根据颜色渐变选择伴侣 |
[36:52] | 2 gouramis, for example, 1 male and 1 female… | 比如 两只吻口鱼 一雄一雌… |
[36:54] | they’ll mate if they’re both vibrant blue. | 他们要都是充满活力的蓝色就会配对 |
[36:57] | Now, if the male becomes paler… | 如果雄鱼颜色浅点… |
[37:00] | which can happen over the course of time… | 随着时间推移是可能发生的… |
[37:02] | the female becomes nonreceptive to the male. | 雌鱼就排斥雄鱼 |
[37:06] | Even aggressive. Do you see where I’m going with this? | 甚至产生攻击性 你懂我想说什么吗 |
[37:09] | Sweets is too pale? | Sweets颜色变浅了(Sweets跟你不在一个频道了) |
[37:11] | Yes. | 没错 |
[37:12] | But let’s say young instead of pale and go with that. | 但我们别说是颜色浅了 还是说年轻吧 |
[37:17] | Is there an age difference? | 你们有年龄差吗 |
[37:19] | Yeah. I’m almost 27… | 有 我快27了… |
[37:22] | and Lance just turned 23. | Lance才刚23 |
[37:25] | What’s the age difference between you and Booth? | 你跟Booth年龄差是多少 |
[37:27] | Uh, fi- 5 years, but no. | 五岁 但我们不是一对 |
[37:31] | – We are not blue fish. – Oh. | – 我们没在一起 – 噢 |
[37:35] | But still, he’s very firm once you get him out of that suit, but- | Lance身材很好 但… |
[37:39] | – A pale blue. – Robin’s egg really. | – 褪色了 – 他还是颗鱼卵 |
[37:42] | I’m a vibrant, vibrant cobalt. | 我是活力四射的深蓝色 |
[37:46] | Not literally. I mean, we’re both mostly pink in reality. | 不是字面意思 事实上我俩都是粉色 |
[37:49] | No, I understand. | 我懂 |
[37:51] | Did we seem good together to you? | 在你看来我们合适吗 |
[37:54] | April, it was only one evening. | April 我只见过你们一个晚上 |
[37:59] | We got the DNA results from the murder weapon. | 凶器DNA结果出来了 |
[38:01] | – Sex? – Oh, so much more than adequate. It was wonderful really. | – 性别呢 – 性生活太和谐了 |
[38:05] | I mean, he’s a night time person, and I’m most enthusiastic in the morning… | 他是夜间动物 我是早晨有热情… |
[38:09] | but that’s not the problem. | 但那不是问题 |
[38:12] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:14] | You were…You were talking about work. | 你在说工作 |
[38:19] | DNA says the murderer’s female. | DNA显示凶手是女性 |
[38:24] | Excuse me. We’re here about a mud bath? | 我们是因为泥浆浴被叫过来的吗 |
[38:26] | No. We got a sworn statement here from Garth Jodrey… | 不 这里有一份Garth Jodrey的口供… |
[38:28] | that Philippa Fitz took him to the mudhole… 3 years ago. | 声称三年前Philippa Fitz带他去了那片泥浆… |
[38:31] | To have sex. | 做爱 |
[38:32] | Same mudhole that Tripp was dumped in. | 也就是Tripp的抛尸点 |
[38:34] | I can give you a sworn statement that Garth took me to that mudhole. | 那我也可以给一份口供说Garth带我去的 |
[38:37] | – Ooh, I slid that one right by her. – What? | – 这么快就说漏嘴了 – 什么 |
[38:40] | You just admitted that you had prior knowledge to the location of a mudhole. | 你承认你知道那片泥浆在哪儿 |
[38:44] | – No changies. – No take-backs. | – 改不了口径了 – 不能改 |
[38:46] | Answer nothing without prior confirmation from me. | 没我点头别回答任何问题 |
[38:49] | You killed Tripp because your father was about to sign the company over to him. | 你杀了Tripp因为你父亲给了他股份 |
[38:52] | – What? – Don’t respond in anyway. | – 什么 – 不要回答 |
[38:55] | We have DNA evidence that shows that you swung the pry bar into Tripp’s head. | DNA证据表明是你用撬棍袭击了Tripp的头 |
[39:00] | According to the forensic report… | 根据法医报告… |
[39:02] | the sample was very small… | 样本很少… |
[39:03] | and was totally used up during the course of the test. | 而且用完了 |
[39:06] | – It’s an accurate test. – But it can’t be repeated. | – 测试结果是准确的 – 但你做不了第二次 |
[39:09] | And my client has a twin brother. | 我委托人有个双胞胎哥哥 |
[39:11] | Juries hate DNA evidence and twins. | 评审团可不喜欢看到有双胞胎的DNA证据 |
[39:15] | What’s that sound? | 那是什么声音 |
[39:16] | I believe that’s reasonable doubt starting its engines. | 我这是是合理性怀疑 |
[39:20] | We have evidence that the same pry bar was used to sabotage Tripp’s motorcycle. | 我们有证据表明撬棍和破坏Tripp的车的撬棍是同一个 |
[39:24] | A common tool left in a semipublic area… | 那是留在半公共领域的常用工具… |
[39:28] | in a situation that could have resulted from incompetence rather than sabotage. | 也有可能是不当操作而不是做手脚 |
[39:32] | You sabotaged the bike to kill Tripp… | 你破坏了Tripp的车就想让他死… |
[39:35] | but he signed the contract before he could ride the bike… | 但是他在骑车前签了合同… |
[39:38] | and die the way he was supposed to. | 然后死于车祸 |
[39:39] | So you killed him with the prybar… | 所以你用撬棍杀了他… |
[39:41] | loaded him on to his own truck and dumped him in the mud puddle. | 将尸体装上他的车 然后抛尸在泥浆浴 |
[39:44] | Everything was great until your brother… | 事情进展很顺利 直到你哥哥… |
[39:46] | rode the bike that you sabotaged. | 骑了你破坏的那辆车 |
[39:49] | – You don’t ride someone else’s bike. Danny knew that. – Philippa. | – 一般人不会去骑别人的车 Danny应该知道 – Philippa |
[39:53] | You killed him accidentally, but you did kill him. | 他的死是意外 但确实是你杀的 |
[39:56] | I loved my brother. | 我爱我哥哥 |
[39:58] | Don’t speak, please. | 请你别说了 |
[40:01] | Are we free to go, or would you like to waste more of the tax payers’ money? | 我们能走了吗 还是你要继续浪费纳税人的钱 |
[40:04] | – She did it. – You may get a prosecutor to lay a murder charge… | – 她杀了人 – 你可以让检察官以谋杀罪起诉… |
[40:07] | but a jury will never bring home this baby the way you want it to. | 但是评审团的结论不会是你想看到的 |
[40:11] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[40:13] | – But you know what? I’m still gonna make the arrest. – To what end? | – 但我还是要逮捕她 – 为什么呢 |
[40:17] | – You can’t win. – To let everybody know what Philippa did… | – 你赢不了的 – 要让大家知道Philippa做了什么… |
[40:20] | including her father. | 包括她父亲 |
[40:28] | I’m okay with what you did there. | 你在审讯室的表现我没意见 |
[40:30] | Yeah. Thanks a million, Bones. | 我谢谢你啊 Bones |
[40:33] | Don’t get mad. | 别生气 |
[40:35] | I’m just saying that… | 我只是想说… |
[40:37] | I just like it better when we catch ’em and they go to jail. | 我更希望我们抓到凶手去坐牢 |
[40:41] | Yeah, well, sometimes it can get messy, Bones. | 有时候没那么简单Bones |
[40:43] | But the point is it gets done. | 重要的是案子破了 |
[40:45] | This one started out in a pit of mud and ended in a pit of mud. | 由泥浆而起 结果也是一滩烂泥 |
[40:50] | That’s very damn poetic of you. | 你真有诗意 |
[40:53] | Oh, hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[40:55] | I didn’t know you’d be here. | 我不知道你们在这儿 |
[40:58] | What do you think, Bones? | 你觉得是什么情况 Bones |
[41:00] | He’s lying. You want to sit down? | 他在撒谎 要坐下来吗 |
[41:03] | Not really. | 并不想 |
[41:04] | – Lying again. – Come on. Sit down. | – 又在撒谎 – 来 坐 |
[41:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:17] | – April dump you? – How do you know that? | – April跟你分了吗 – 你怎么知道 |
[41:20] | He’s got the “dumpee” look on his face. | 一看就知道 他满脸写着”我被甩了” |
[41:23] | I’m a trained psychologist. I mean, I saw this coming. | 我是受过训练的心理学家 我知道这总会发生 |
[41:27] | It’s not like the signs eluded me. | 并不是没征兆 |
[41:30] | So I prepared myself mentally for it. | 所以我做好心理准备了 |
[41:32] | Sweets Hey, Sweets. | |
[41:34] | – Bones and I, we’re going bowling tonight. – Yes. | – 我们今晚去打保龄球 – 对的 |
[41:37] | Yes, bowling. | 保龄球 |
[41:39] | You know what? You want to come, to go bowling with us at the bowling rink? | 要一起来吗 跟我们一起去保龄球场打保龄球 |
[41:43] | – Alley. – Bowling alley. The bowling alley. | – 球馆 – 保龄球馆 |
[41:47] | You know, fish aren’t actually sentient. | 鱼是没感情的 |
[41:50] | There’s a reason people say “cold as a fish.” | 人们说”跟鱼一样冷漠”是有原因的 |
[41:55] | Me, I’m a dog person. | 我喜欢狗 |
[41:58] | I think that has meaning. | 我觉得这是有涵义的 |
[41:59] | – Don’t you? – Sure. | – 你们不觉得吗 – 嗯 |
[42:03] | You think April was pretty? | 你觉得April长得好看吗 |
[42:10] | Mmm, not at all. | 不好看 |
[42:12] | You’re lying, Dr. Brennan. | 你在撒谎 Dr. Brennan |
[42:15] | – I appreciate the effort. Thank you. – Come on, Sweets. | – 我很感谢 – 来吧 Sweets |
[42:18] | What do you say we go bowling? I got him. Come on. | 打保龄球去 走吧 |
[42:21] | – Nah. That’s all right. – Come on. | – 不用了 – 走吧 |