时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Wow. I guess there’s life on this campus after all. | 哇 我猜这学校里还是有人的 |
[00:06] | – Oh, what, you’ve been here before? – I guest-lectured last year. | – 你以前来过这里吗 – 我去年被邀请来 |
[00:09] | Forensic science majors. | 给法医学专业学生做演讲 |
[00:12] | – 4 students showed up. Just 4! – 4? What was your topic? | – 4个学生出席了 只有4个 – 4个 你的主题是什么 |
[00:15] | Dimorphic distinctions within the human thoracic cavity. | 人类胸腔内的二态区分 |
[00:18] | Right. And just 4 whole people showed up, huh? | 没错 只有4个完整的人出现了是吧 |
[00:22] | – The dean blamed it on some game halfway across the country. – Come on. | – 系主任认为是那些横跨大半个国家的游戏的错 – 拜托 |
[00:26] | This is Atlantic State University, home of the Jaguars. | 这里是大西洋州立学校 美洲虎队的母校 |
[00:29] | Other than sex and beer, nothin’ is more important to these kids | 除了性和啤酒之外 没有什么比篮球对这里的孩子来说 |
[00:31] | than their basketball team. | 更重要的事情了 |
[00:33] | – What about academics? – I’ll tell you what. | – 那学业呢 – 我跟你说 |
[00:34] | You bring your little “didactic” thoracic speech here… | 你把你那”说教”胸腔的演讲 |
[00:37] | any other time of the year, and you’ll draw maybe 5, 5 and a half easy. | 放到今年的其他时候 也许你能轻松吸引到5个 5个半的学生 |
[00:40] | Dimorphic, not didactic. | 二态 不是说教 |
[00:43] | Student employee named Justine Berry opened up the practice gym. | 一个名叫Justine Berry的学生雇员打开了这个练习用体育场的门 |
[00:47] | Campus police called us because they didn’t know what to make of what they found. | 之后校警打给了我们 因为他们不能理解自己发现的东西 |
[00:50] | Hey, I got it. FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 行 我知道了 我是FBI特别探员Seeley Booth |
[00:52] | That here is, uh- That’s Dr. Brennan. | 这位是 这是Dr. Brennan |
[00:54] | Chief Jack Cutler, campus police. | Jack Cutler警长 校园警察 |
[00:56] | Justine was opening up the gym after the 4-day weekend. | 在4天的假后Justine正要打开体育馆的门 |
[00:59] | – Uh, you work here, Ms. Berry? – What the hell? You know what I mean? | – Ms. Berry 你在这里工作吗 – 怎么回事 你们明白我的意思吗 |
[01:02] | – Not at all. – The second I unlocked the door, the smell just- | – 一点也不 – 我打开锁的那一秒 那味道闻起来就像 |
[01:07] | Right? | 你们知道的吧 |
[01:09] | The bleachers fold down. You need a key to open or shut ’em. | 看台是折叠起来的 需要用钥匙来开启和关闭 |
[01:12] | Whatever got caught back here sure as hell ain’t an animal. | 无论你们在这里找到什么 那都绝对不是一只动物 |
[01:15] | Oh, it. | 哇 这个 |
[01:17] | Sounds interesting. | 听起来很有趣 |
[01:22] | Hey, uh, you know, last time I was under the bleachers… | 你知道吗 上一次我在看台下的时候 |
[01:25] | I was, uh, gettin’ ready to smoke a cigarette and make out with Vanessa Taylor. | 我那时候正准备要抽根烟 然后跟Vanessa Taylor激吻 |
[01:28] | – I didn’t know you smoked. – Eighth grade, Bones, huh? | – 我不知道你还抽烟 – 那是8年级的时候好吧 Bones |
[01:31] | Come on. Didn’t you ever get naughty with a jock under the bleachers? | 难道你从来没跟运动员在看台下闹着玩 |
[01:33] | I- You were a jock? | 你以前还是运动员吗 |
[01:35] | You had to be one if you wanted to make out with Vanessa Taylor. | 如果你想和Vanessa Taylor激吻的话你必须得先成为运动员 |
[01:49] | – What is it? – Male. | – 这是什么 – 男性 |
[01:52] | – You smell that? – You’re kidding. | – 你闻到了吗 – 你在开玩笑 |
[01:54] | I don’t mean decomp. Alcohol. | 我不是指分解的味道 是酒精 |
[01:57] | Vagrant passes out by the heating grate, and somebody closes up the bleachers. | 流浪汉从加热炉前经过的时候 有人关上了看台 |
[02:00] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[02:03] | That would account for the accelerated decomp. | 这可以解释分解加快的原因 |
[02:08] | – And the babies. – Baby rats? | – 还有这些宝宝们 – 老鼠宝宝吗 |
[02:11] | – Yeah. We’ll need them. – Okay, um- | – 没错 我们需要它们 – 好吧 |
[02:14] | Yeah, uh, Chief Cutler, you got a rat carrier? | 呃 Cutler警长 你有装老鼠的东西吗 |
[02:16] | – Yeah, I’ll find something. – We’ll need the floor. | – 有 我找一找 – 我们需要这块地板 |
[02:19] | – The floor? – Whatever got pushed through that grate. | – 地板吗 – 不管是什么东西被推过了那个栅栏 |
[02:22] | – Here you go. This do? – Yeah, that’d be great. Put that rat in the rat motel. | – 给你 这个可以吗 – 当然 那个挺好的 把老鼠都放到那老鼠旅馆里 |
[02:26] | – We’re good to go. – We need to take the pinkies, or they’ll die. | – 我们可以走了 – 我们得带上这些乳鼠 不然它们会死的 |
[02:29] | Yeah, ’cause the world needs more rats. “82 champs”? | 没错 因为这个世界需要更多的老鼠 “82届冠军” |
[02:32] | ’82 champs- Let me see that ring. | 82届冠军 让我看一下那个戒指 |
[02:35] | Wait a minute. Chief Cutler as in Jack “Cutter” Cutler? | 等等 警长Cutler是Jack “Cutter”那个Cutler吗 |
[02:41] | – Yeah. Haven’t heard that one in a while. – Bones! | – 对 已经很久没听到那个称呼了 – Bones |
[02:44] | You’re lookin’ at the star point guard from one of the best college basketball teams ever! | 你面前的可是史上最好的大学篮球队明星控球后卫之一 |
[02:50] | – Drafted by the Detroit Pistons. – Knees blew out. | – 被底特律活塞队选中 – 膝盖毁了 |
[02:53] | – Ended my career. – Booth. | – 结束了我的职业生涯 – Booth |
[02:56] | Yeah? 11? | 什么 11 |
[02:59] | Oh, my God, no. | 哦 我的天 不要 |
[03:01] | – What? – Did he wear one of these? | – 什么 – 他有戴着这样一个东西吗 |
[03:04] | – He never took it off. – Who? | – 他从来没取下来过 – 谁 |
[03:06] | R.J. Manning. He’s one of the best college forwards in the conference. | R.J. Manning 他是联盟中最好的大学前锋之一 |
[03:09] | – He was destined to be the number one pick. – I don’t know what that means. | – 他注定会是第一个被选中的 – 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[03:12] | But if this is Manning, that’s not going to happen. | 可如果这是Manning的话 这事就泡汤了 |
[03:55] | 8 seconds for the bleachers to close. | 看台关闭需要8秒 |
[03:57] | According to the chief of campus police. | 根据警长的的说法 |
[04:00] | I don’t think the victim was killed by the bleachers. | 我不认为受害者是被看台杀死的 |
[04:02] | What do you mean? The dude’s an accordion. | 你在说什么 这哥们都被挤成手风琴了 |
[04:04] | What killed him if it wasn’t the bleachers closing? | 如果不是因为看台关闭 那是什么杀了他 |
[04:06] | – The skull shows evidence of powdering. – Crushing would snap the bone. | – 颅骨上有粉末的痕迹 – 挤压会折断骨头 |
[04:10] | Multiple strikes lead to powdering. | 多次击打才会导致骨头粉末化 |
[04:12] | But it is possible that the skull being forced through the grate caused the powdering. | 但也有可能是头骨被迫穿过栅栏时造成了粉末化 |
[04:16] | We’ll know more after the skull’s reconstructed. | 等颅骨重组完成之后我们就能知道更多了 |
[04:18] | Man, the Jaguars will not be the same without R.J. Manning. | 兄弟 没有R.J. Manning在的美洲虎队可不是以前的美洲虎 |
[04:21] | 30-plus points in his last 5 games. 40-plus in the last 3. | 最近5场比赛中都拿到30分以上 近3场得分都超过了40 |
[04:25] | Not you guys too? | *现在你们也这样 |
[04:26] | Hey, R.J. Manning was gonna be the next Kobe Bryant. | 嘿 R.J. Manning本来会成为下一个科比·布莱恩特 |
[04:29] | That explains why every news source in town wants to confirm his death. | 所以镇上所有的新闻来源都想证实他的死讯 |
[04:32] | The ancient Greeks chased a ball made of animal skin wrapped around seeds. | 古老的希腊人追逐用动物皮包裹种子制成的球 |
[04:36] | But that was a fertility rite played in the nude. | 但那是一种裸体的生育仪式 |
[04:39] | – Nude? Count me in. – I tend to look better fully clothed. | – 裸体 把我也算上 – 我还是穿上衣服看起来更好 |
[04:43] | Both central and lateral maxillary incisors are implants. | 上颌中侧外侧切牙均为种的牙 |
[04:47] | That’s a match. | 结果吻合 |
[04:51] | – It’s Manning. – I’ll inform the press. | – 是Manning – 我去通知媒体 |
[04:54] | Zack, your priority is to classify the skull fractures. | Zack 你的首要工作是分类头骨骨折的类型 |
[04:58] | Dude- you’re not goin’ home for days. | 老弟 你将好几天都回不了家了 |
[05:01] | The victim’s clothing and the chunk of floor | 受害者的衣物和大块地板 |
[05:03] | should keep you pretty busy too, Dr. Hodgins. | 应该也会让你相当忙的 Dr. Hodgins |
[05:08] | Sure it’s R.J., not just somebody wearing his medallion? | 所以 那是R.J 而不是戴着他奖章的其他什么人 |
[05:13] | We matched your brother’s dental records. | 我们对比了你哥哥的牙医记录 |
[05:15] | – That means it’s definitely R.J., Kamaria. – Are you R.J.’s lawyer? | – 这意味着那确定是R.J. Kamaria – 你是 R.J.的律师吗 |
[05:18] | No. Well, you could probably say that. | 不 你可以这样说 |
[05:21] | I’m- I’m, uh, an alumnus of Atlantic State. | 我是 呃 大西洋州立大学的校友 |
[05:23] | What I do now is I volunteer my time to help the team with their finances… | 我现在免费帮篮球队处理他们的财务问题 |
[05:27] | – and their scholarships, living arrangements- – Did you all live together? | – 还有他们的奖学金 生活安排等 – 你们所有人都住在一起吗 |
[05:30] | No, R.J. lived on campus… | 不 R.J. 住在校园里 |
[05:32] | but he still takes care of me and my little sister. | 但他仍旧照顾着我和我的妹妹 |
[05:35] | Their parents passed away 2 years ago. | 他们的父母两年前去世了 |
[05:37] | We lived on R.J. ‘s scholarship, and Mr. Francis got me a good job downtown. | 我们靠着 R.J.的奖学金生活 Mr. Francis也在市区给我找了份好工作 |
[05:40] | Yeah. R.J. mention any trouble in his life lately? | R.J.最近有提到他有什么麻烦吗 |
[05:44] | – Any arguments? – Only- | – 有没有和人起冲突 – 只有 |
[05:46] | No, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 不 没关系 没关系 |
[05:49] | He had a fight with Mr. Francis. | 他和Mr. Francis打了一架 |
[05:51] | – Why’d R.J. strike you? – I don’t know. | – R.J.为什么要打你 – 我不知道 |
[05:52] | He was an exhausted 20-year-old man, and I was treating him like a kid. | 他是一个精疲力尽的20岁男人了 我却还把他当成孩子看待 |
[05:56] | R.J. loved Mr. Francis. We all do. You can ask R.J.’s girlfriend. | R.J.爱Mr. Francis 我们都是 你们可以去问R.J.的女朋友 |
[06:02] | That’s Dallas Verona. She’s a cheerleader. | 叫Dallas Verona 她是啦啦队长 |
[06:04] | Also, you know, you should talk to Coach Morse. | 你们也应该去跟Morse教练谈谈 |
[06:06] | Those were the 2 people closest to him other than his family. | 那是除了他家人之外和他最亲近的两个人 |
[06:12] | Damn it. I should’ve gotten a bigger turkey. | 该死 我本应该弄一个更大一点的火鸡的 |
[06:15] | You have a smaller skull? | 你有更小的头骨吗 |
[06:17] | Do I have a smaller skull than who? | 我的头骨比谁小 |
[06:20] | I meant, is there a smaller skull we can wrap in this turkey carcass? | 我的意思是 有没有一个更小的头骨可以包在这个火鸡肚子里 |
[06:24] | – Boys, this better be good. – It’s going to take me a very long time to reconstruct… | – 男孩们 最好乖一点 – 为了查明他是否死于多次殴打 |
[06:29] | R.J. Manning’s skull in order to discover whether he died from multiple blows. | 我需要花很长时间才能重建R.J. Manning的头骨 |
[06:33] | – Which suggests murder. – Or if his skull was… | – 而这意味着是谋杀 – 又或者他的头骨 |
[06:35] | crushed through the heating grate just like this one. | 就像这个一样在穿过取暖炉篦时被压碎了 |
[06:38] | We covered a skull with turkey meat. | 我们先用火鸡肉包裹住一个头骨 |
[06:41] | I calibrated the pounds per square inch from the closing bleachers. | 然后从关闭的看台上校准了每平方英寸压力的磅数 |
[06:44] | And we filled the skull cavity with a gelatinous matrix. | 接着我们用凝胶基质填充颅骨腔 |
[06:48] | Okay. Turn it on. | 好吧 打开它 |
[07:06] | By “gelatinous matrix”, you meant ambrosia salad? | 你说的”凝胶基质”是指美味的沙拉吗 |
[07:11] | Gelatinous matrix sounded better. | 凝胶基质听起来好一点 |
[07:17] | There’s absolutely no sign of powdering here. | 这里绝对没有粉末化的迹象 |
[07:19] | Then R.J. Manning was killed by multiple strikes to the head. | 那么R.J. Manning就是死于头部被多重击打 |
[07:31] | – I’m tellin’ ya, George Francis does not care about that family. – Kamaria seemed to like him. | – 我告诉你George Francis 并不关心那个家庭 – Kamaria好像喜欢他 |
[07:35] | Sure. I mean, he paid the rent and made her brother a star. | 当然 他付了房租 还把她哥哥变成了一个明星 |
[07:37] | But, you know, he’s got a whole ‘n other agenda. | 但是 你知道 他别有居心 |
[07:40] | – How do you know? – ‘Cause I was a college athlete. | – 你怎么知道 – 因为我曾经是一个大学运动员 |
[07:42] | – Guys like that, they’re always buzzin’ around campus. – Why? | – 像他那样的人 他们总是在校园里转来转去 – 为什么 |
[07:45] | Why? ‘Cause there’s millions of dollars at stake. | 为什么 因为这关系到数百万美元 |
[07:48] | – For bouncing a ball? – Well, yeah! | – 就为了让一个球弹起来吗 – 对啊 |
[07:50] | All that bouncing, you know, translates into dollars from TV rights… | 所有的球赛 把电视转播权变成了美元 |
[07:53] | revenue shares, tournament fees. | 还有股票 锦标赛费用 |
[07:56] | Well, I don’t understand what’s interesting about it. | 我不理解这有什么有趣的 |
[08:00] | Unlike you, most people enjoy a pastime that takes them out of their head. | 不像你 大部分人喜欢可以让他们摆脱思考的消遣 |
[08:05] | Takes them out of their head like drugs and alcohol. | 像毒品和酒精一样让他们不用思考 |
[08:10] | Brennan Brennan. | |
[08:14] | – Hodgins and Zack proved that R.J. was murdered. – Murdered. | – Hodgins 和 Zack证实了R.J.是被谋杀的 – 谋杀 |
[08:18] | We’ve suffered a loss, gentlemen. One of our brothers is gone. | 先生们 我们遭受了损失 我们的一个兄弟离开了 |
[08:22] | As a team, we grieve for him. | 作为一个团队 我们哀悼他 |
[08:25] | I tell you what you do not weep for though. | 不过我要告诉你们 不要哭泣 |
[08:28] | Losin’ the best damn power forward in this entire country. | 虽然失去了这个国家最好的大前锋 |
[08:31] | Colby Page is not shedding tears because we lost a power forward, is he? | Colby Page没有因为我们失去了大前锋而哭泣 对吗 |
[08:35] | – No, sir. – How do I know that? | – 没有 先生 – 我是怎么知道的 |
[08:37] | ‘Cause Colby Page is gonna step right up and take R.J. ‘s position. | 因为Colby Page将会接替R.J.的位置 |
[08:40] | This is his opportunity, and it’s good that he sees it as such. | 这是他的机会 他能这样看的话这是好事 |
[08:44] | Colby Colby. | |
[08:47] | Father God… | 天父 |
[08:49] | accept our brother R.J. Manning into your loving arms. | 接纳我们的兄弟R.J. Manning到您爱的怀抱 |
[08:53] | Give us the faith and the strength to carry on. | 赐予我们坚持下去的信念和力量 |
[08:58] | – Amen. – Amen. | – 阿门 – 阿门 |
[09:00] | Now, you boys go be together. Talk about R.J. | 现在 你们大伙一起 缅怀R.J. |
[09:03] | Come right back here and be ready to carry on and do what needs doin’. | 然后回来这里 准备好继续走下去 做你们该做的事 |
[09:06] | – Yes, Coach. – All right, let’s go! | – 是的 教练 – 好了 走吧 |
[09:08] | – All right, Colby. – Let’s do this. | – 好的 Colby – 开始吧 |
[09:10] | – Go. Move it, Harris! – Yes, sir. | – 走 Harris 快点 – 好的 先生 |
[09:14] | That’s very impressive, Coach. | 这让人印象深刻 教练 |
[09:16] | – You the FBI? – Yes, sir. | – 你是F.B.I. – 是的 先生 |
[09:17] | Listen, if you’re gonna talk to the boys, I’d prefer you do it soon. | 听着 如果你想和这些男孩们谈一谈 我希望你能尽快 |
[09:20] | Let us move on from the tragedy, okay? | 让我们从这个悲剧中走出来 可以吗 |
[09:30] | What now? | 现在我们要做什么 |
[09:31] | Well, find out which one of these pretty girls over here is R.J.’s girlfriend. | 从这些漂亮女孩中找出哪一个是R.J.的女朋友 |
[09:42] | I went home for the long weekend. | 这个长周末我回了家 |
[09:44] | – R.J. stayed on campus. – Why? | – R.J.留在学校里 – 为什么 |
[09:47] | Whatever- team stuff. | 没什么 就是团队的事 |
[09:50] | Did you call R.J., talk to him? | 你有打给R.J. 跟他通过话吗 |
[09:52] | Yeah, and texted him. But he didn’t answer. | 有 也发了短信 但他没有回复 |
[09:56] | That’s not weird or anything. R.J.’s the face-to-face kind, right? | 这并不奇怪 毕竟R.J.是那种喜欢面对面交流的类型 对吧 |
[10:01] | Everything okay between you? | 你们之间一切都还好吗 |
[10:03] | – Were you sexually active? – He was my boyfriend. | – 你们性生活活跃吗 – 他是我的男朋友 |
[10:07] | He was in great shape, so, pretty active, yeah. | 他的身材很好 所以 相当活跃 没错 |
[10:10] | Were there any noticeable changes in your sex life? | 你们的性生活中有没有什么明显的变化 |
[10:13] | Frequency, duration? | 频率 持续时间 |
[10:15] | Every day but game day. | 除了比赛日之外每一天 |
[10:18] | That was R.J.’s motto. | 那是R.J.的座右铭 |
[10:20] | No jealous boyfriend from the past, angry dad, nothin’? | 没有嫉妒的前男友 愤怒的父亲 什么都没有吗 |
[10:25] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[10:26] | Mr. Francis is right. | Mr. Francis是对的 |
[10:29] | You people think R.J. was murdered. | 你们认为R.J.是被谋杀的 |
[10:32] | Was he under any kind of stress? | 他有没有什么压力 |
[10:36] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[10:37] | Midterm exams? | 期中考试吗 |
[10:40] | R.J. was a star. They made sure he could pass his midterms. | R.J. 是一个明星 他们要确保他能通过期中考试 |
[10:45] | R.J. was stressed because he always wanted to win. | R.J.压力很大 因为他总是想赢 |
[10:48] | Stressed enough to hit Mr. Francis? | 压力大到要打Mr. Francis吗 |
[10:51] | R.J. never told me why he did that, but he felt bad about it. | R.J.从来没告诉我为什么他要那样做 但他对此感到很难过 |
[11:02] | Couldn’t find enough tissue for a tox screen… | 找不到足够组织来做毒素检查 |
[11:04] | because these little scamps ate what was left. | 因为这些小东西把剩下的东西都吃了 |
[11:07] | Yeah, uh- | 呃 |
[11:11] | Hodgins, is that my own personal blender from the kitchen? | Hodgins 那是我放在厨房里的搅拌机吗 |
[11:15] | Toss these babies into the gas chromatograph. | 把这些宝宝们扔进气相色谱仪 |
[11:21] | Did you get it from the kitchen? | 你是从厨房拿的吗 |
[11:22] | Yes. Any foreign substances in R.J.’s body should show up in the maggot juice. | 是的 任何R.J.尸体上的外来物质都会出现在这堆蛆汁中 |
[11:28] | Is it labeled “personal property of C.S.” on the bottom? | 在它底下有没有标着 “C.S.的个人财产” |
[11:35] | Yes. | 有 |
[11:40] | Don’t worry. I’ll rinse it out. | 别担心 我会把它冲洗干净 |
[11:46] | I can give you a few pointers, Bones. | Bones 我可以给你一些建议 |
[11:48] | Colby doesn’t get out of class for a few minutes. | Colby还要一段时间才能下课 |
[11:51] | You gotta sort of flip your wrists, you see? | 你应该翻转一下你的手腕 明白吗 |
[11:53] | – Like this. Bang! – Sports should not have such a priority in the university. | – 像这样 – 体育在大学里不应该有这样的优先权 |
[11:57] | All right. You know what? That’s crazy. | 好吧 你知道吗 那太疯狂了 |
[11:59] | No. Anthropologically speaking… | 不 从人类学角度来说 |
[12:02] | sports are a way for boys to practice their battle skills. | 运动是男孩们练习战斗技巧的一种方式 |
[12:06] | Yeah, okay. So, you wanna just focus straight up, get up on your toes and just let- | 对 所以 你要集中注意力 踮起脚尖 让它 |
[12:11] | The truth is athletes are basically emotionally arrested in boyhood… | 事实是 运动员在童年时期基本上在情感受到了抑制 |
[12:16] | acting out childish games as though they have adult importance. | 做幼稚的游戏使他们觉得自己和成人一样重要 |
[12:20] | The only thing more juvenile are grown adults who watch sports. | 更幼稚的是看比赛的是成年人 |
[12:24] | – Why you gotta say stuff like that? – What? You mean, the truth? | – 你为什么要说这种话 – 什么 你是指这个事实吗 |
[12:27] | All right. I’m a jock. So when you say those, you know, things that you say… | 好吧 我是一个运动员 所以当你说那些的时候 |
[12:32] | – what are you saying about me? – Nothing. You grew out of it. | – 你说我什么来着 – 什么也没有 你已经长大了 |
[12:34] | No, I didn’t, all right? My shoulder crapped out on me. | 不 我没有 好吧 我的肩膀抽筋了 |
[12:38] | Otherwise I would’ve gone all the way with it. | 否则我会一直这样做 |
[12:41] | – What? – And another thing, all right? | – 什么 – 还有一件事 好吧 |
[12:43] | I, uh- I fought in a war. | 我参加了一场战争 |
[12:46] | So if sports is a, uh, childish substitute… | 所以 如果运动是一种幼稚的替代品 |
[12:51] | I can live with that. | 我可以接受 |
[13:16] | – Ahh. Yo, Colby! – Yo? | – 啊 嗨 Colby – 哟? |
[13:20] | – Yeah, yo. I’m a little irritated with you. Just leave me- – What? | – 没错 哟 我有点生你的气 让我 – 什么 |
[13:24] | – alone long enough so I can get over it, okay? – Why are you irritated? | – 让我一个人静一静 这样我才能忘了它 好吗 – 为什么你要生气 |
[13:26] | Why? Because I love sports. I watch sports, you know? | 为什么 因为我爱运动 我看体育比赛 你懂吗 |
[13:28] | I’m all about sports, you know? | 你知道你我有多喜欢运动吗 |
[13:30] | Agent Seeley Booth. This here is Dr. Brennan. | Seeley Booth探员 这是Dr. Brennan |
[13:33] | – Yeah, Mr. Francis said you want to talk to me? – George Francis. | – 对 Mr. Francis说你想跟我谈谈 – George Francis |
[13:36] | He really looks out for you guys, huh? | 他是真的非常照顾你们啊 是吗 |
[13:38] | You must be happy to be a stringer again. | 你一定很高兴能再次成为特约球员 |
[13:41] | – Starter, Bones. – Starter. | – 先发球员 Bones – 先发队员 |
[13:42] | Like Coach said, I’m happy to be starting, but not happy ’bout how it happened. | 就像教练说的 我很高兴能参加比赛 但对发生的事并不感到开心 |
[13:46] | – Colby didn’t ask for this. – It’s okay, Celeste. | – Colby并不想要这样 – 没关系的 Celeste. |
[13:48] | Colby’s a team player. He’s stepping up. | Colby很有团队精神 他时刻准备着 |
[13:51] | – This is my fiancée, Celeste Cutler. – They’re engaged? | – 她是我的未婚妻 Celeste Cutler – 他们订婚了吗 |
[13:54] | – They’re awfully young. – Cutler- as in, uh, “Cutter” Cutler? | – 他们太年轻了 – Cutler 外号”Cutter”的Cutler吗 |
[13:59] | Yeah, he’s my father. | 没错 他是我的爸爸 |
[14:00] | Your father’s in law enforcement. You understand I have to ask these questions. | 你父亲是执法人员 你知道我必须要问这些问题 |
[14:04] | Plus, your boyfriend is one of the few people… | 除此之外 你男朋友是少数能从 |
[14:06] | who benefited directly from R.J. Manning’s death. | R.J. Manning的死中获益的人之一 |
[14:09] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[14:11] | – I hate her. – I can handle this. Just go on, Celeste. Okay? | – 我讨厌她 – 我能搞得定 先走吧 Celeste 好吗 |
[14:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:19] | I’m, uh- I’m sorry about Celeste. | 我 呃 我很抱歉Celeste说的话 |
[14:21] | She’s just really- really loyal. | 她只是非常 非常忠贞 |
[14:24] | I have to ask you, um- Where were you over the long weekend? | 我必须要问你 嗯 你是在哪里度过这个周末假期的 |
[14:28] | I was home. Look, I hate to disagree with Coach… | 我在家 听着 我不喜欢违背教练的意愿 |
[14:31] | but I didn’t really benefit from R.J.’s death. | 但我真的没有从R.J.的死中获益 |
[14:34] | – It sure seems like you did. – Starting power forward? That’s pretty big around here. | – 看起来你确实从中获益了 – 首发大前锋 在这里这可是件大事 |
[14:37] | I’m not gonna replace R.J. just because I take over his position. | 我接替了R.J.的位置不意味着取代他 |
[14:42] | Every game, people are gonna say, “Good game, son.” | 每一场比赛 人们会说 “打得不错 孩子” |
[14:45] | But in their head, they’re thinkin’, “He’s no R.J. Manning.” | 但在他们心里 他们会想 “他不是R.J. Manning” |
[14:49] | Now, does that sound to you like something that I would kill to achieve? | 你觉得我会为之而杀人吗 |
[14:52] | Look, I was happy where I was. | 我很满意我原来的位置 |
[14:55] | I’m a team player, not a star. | 我是一个有团队精神的人 不是明星 |
[14:59] | Now, look, you said you were at home. Can anyone verify that? Huh? Your parents? | 你说你当时在家 有人能证实吗 你的父母呢 |
[15:04] | I’m not gonna answer any more questions until I talk to Mr. Francis. | 在我和Mr. Francis谈过之前我不会再回答任何问题了 |
[15:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:14] | Hmm, Francis again. | 又是Francis |
[15:25] | Hodgins here? | Hodgins在这里吗 |
[15:28] | – No. – Do you know where he is? | – 不在 – 你知道他在哪里吗 |
[15:30] | No. | 不知道 |
[15:35] | Can I leave a message for him with you? | 我可以给他留个口信吗 |
[15:39] | – Why me? – Are you serious? | – 为什么是我 – 你在开玩笑吗 |
[15:42] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[15:43] | – I mean, you live together, right? – No. | – 我是说 你们住在一起 对吧 – 不 |
[15:45] | I mean, not officially. | 非正式的 |
[15:49] | – We have our own places. – But you spend all your time together. | – 我们各自有自己的地方 – 但你们所有时间都待在一起 |
[15:53] | – What’s the message? – Tox results for R.J. Manning. | – 口信是什么 – R.J. Mnning 的毒理分析结果 |
[15:57] | – Negative for alcohol and sedatives. – He reeked of bourbon. | – 酒精和镇静剂的结果都是阴性 – 他身上有波本威士忌的味道 |
[16:00] | Somebody emptied a bottle on him. More interestingly, he was on steroids. | 有人往他身上倒了一瓶酒 更有意思的是 他服用了类固醇 |
[16:03] | I still haven’t found an explanation for the extra synovial fluid in the joints. | 我还解释不出关节中出现额外的滑膜液的原因 |
[16:07] | I’m not sure I can remember all this. | 我不确定我能记住全部 |
[16:10] | Steroids, bourbon, synovial fluid. What’s the problem? | 类固醇 波本威士忌 滑膜液 有什么问题吗 |
[16:13] | I draw stuff. Okay? Fluids are not my actual area of expertise. | 我是个画画的 好吧 液体不是我擅长的东西 |
[16:18] | It’s Hodgins’s actual area of expertise… | 这是Hodgins擅长的领域 |
[16:20] | and Hodgins is your area of expertise. | 但Hodgins是你擅长的领域 |
[16:23] | So by my calculations, all the areas of expertise are overlapping perfectly. | 所以根据我的计算 所有的专业领域都是完美重叠的 |
[16:28] | It’s not a problem. I’ll give it to him. | 没什么大不了 我会告诉他的 |
[16:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:38] | I read your contract, Coach. | 我看过你的合同了 教练 |
[16:40] | You get a million-dollar conduct bonus for keeping the kids here in line. | 你能让孩子们守规矩的话就会得到一百万美元的奖金 |
[16:43] | I oversee 30 healthy, rambunctious, type “A” boys. | 我监管着30个健康 爱吵闹的”A”类型的男孩 |
[16:47] | I earn every penny of it. | 我赚的每一分钱都是应得的 |
[16:49] | But you’d kiss that million dollars good-bye if R.J. Manning tested positive for steroids. | 但如果R.J. Mnning的类固醇测试呈阳性 你就得跟那一百万美元吻别了 |
[16:54] | R.J.? | R.J.吗 |
[16:56] | – No way. – Tox screen came back positive. | – 不可能 – 毒理检测结果呈阳性 |
[16:59] | – No. Doesn’t make sense. – The better he plays, he’s worth more to the pros. | – 不 这说不通 – 他打得越好 他对职业队就越有价值 |
[17:03] | Better chance you have to move up to the NBA. | 你进入NBA就更有机会 |
[17:10] | You see this? You see this scar? | 你看见这个了吗 你看见这个疤了吗 |
[17:14] | Brain cancer from steroids. | 类固醇引起的脑癌 |
[17:17] | When it comes to my team, I have zero tolerance, and they know it. | 要是这个进入了我的队伍 我是零容忍的 他们知道这个 |
[17:21] | – What do you do if you catch ’em? – I sure as hell don’t kill ’em. | – 如果你抓住他们服用这个你会怎么做 – 我肯定不会杀死他们 |
[17:23] | Million-dollar bonus. Free ride to the NBA. | 百万奖金 NBA的直通车 |
[17:28] | Listen, I tell ya what. You call my doctor. | 听着 我跟你说 你打给我的医生 |
[17:31] | I’m terminal. | 我已经癌症晚期了 |
[17:34] | I got 2 years, tops. | 最多只有两年的命 |
[17:36] | The money, the career? Not big incentives. | 钱财 职业生涯 对我来说不是什么很大的激励 |
[17:44] | I’d appreciate if you didn’t tell anybody about my condition. I don’t want sympathy. | 如果你不把我的情况告诉别人的话 我会很感激的 我不想要同情 |
[17:48] | Just want my boys to win this season. | 只希望我的队员们能赢下这个赛季 |
[17:50] | You understand, I gotta pursue the steroid thing. | 你要明白 我要继续调查类固醇的事 |
[17:52] | You don’t even need a warrant. | 你甚至不需要申请搜查令 |
[17:54] | Any boy that does not submit a urine sample is off this team. | 任何不提交尿样的人都不能加入这个队伍 |
[18:00] | Not one sample shows steroid use? | 没有一个尿液样本显示使用了类固醇吗 |
[18:03] | Not one. Coach’s confidence in his boys was justified- at least as far as steroids. | 一个都没有 教练对他的队员们的信任是合理的 至少在类固醇这一点上 |
[18:08] | Something else showed up? | 还有别的什么问题吗 |
[18:10] | – 2 of the samples came back positive for cefixime. – The antibiotic? | – 其中2个样品检出头孢克肟阳性 – 抗生素吗 |
[18:14] | Most commonly used to treat gonorrhea. | 通常用来治疗淋病 |
[18:17] | Gonorrhea would explain the extra synovial fluid in R.J.’s joints. | 淋病可以解释R.J.关节里额外的滑膜液 |
[18:21] | – So R.J. plus 2 members of the team had gonorrhea? – No. | – 所以R.J和队里其他两名成员得了淋病 – 不 |
[18:25] | 2 of the urine samples came back with not only identical levels of antibiotic… | 两份尿液样本不仅含有相同水平的抗生素 |
[18:30] | but… the exact same specific gravity. | 比重也相同 |
[18:34] | Two samples from the same player. | 两份样品是来自同一个人的 |
[18:36] | Yes. My guess is that someone with gonorrhea… | 是的 我猜测是某个得了淋病的人 |
[18:39] | is trying to protect someone using steroids. | 试图保护某个使用了类固醇的人 |
[18:43] | Nice bunch of boys. | 真是一群好男孩 |
[18:46] | One of you is taking steroids, and the other one is being treated for the clap. | 你俩中的一个服用了类固醇 另一个则正在治疗淋病 |
[18:52] | Somebody tested positive for steroids? | 有人的类固醇检测呈阳性了吗 |
[18:54] | Oh, thank you for your candor, Jimmy. Thank you. | 喔 谢谢你的坦诚 Jimmy 谢谢你 |
[18:56] | – I didn’t admit anything. I asked a question. – That’s great. | 我没有承认任何事 我只是问了一个问题 |
[18:58] | The guy on steroids would be worried about steroids. The guy with the clap- | 服用类固醇的家伙会担心类固醇 而那个患了淋病的家伙 |
[19:01] | – That would be you, Eddie. He wouldn’t worry. – Well- why worry? | – 就是你了 Eddie 他不会担心这个 – 为什么要担心 |
[19:04] | It’s just a shot in the ass. | 只是一针打在屁股上 |
[19:06] | He was guessing until you admitted that, douche bag. | 直到你承认前他都还只是猜测 白痴 |
[19:08] | – Thank you, Ed. I appreciate it. You can leave. – Why can he leave? | – 谢谢你 Ed 你可以离开了 – 为什么他可以离开 |
[19:11] | I really don’t care about where he’s been dippin’ his, you know, wick. | 我真的不在乎他去哪了 你知道吧 Wick |
[19:15] | All right? I care about illegal steroids. Get lost, Ed. Leave. | 好吧 我在乎的是非法的类固醇 走吧 Ed 离开 |
[19:23] | What’s steroids got to do with what happened to R.J.? | 类固醇和R.J.的事有什么关系 |
[19:24] | Oh, I don’t know. Maybe R.J.’s just worried about the, uh, side effects. | 我不知道 也许R.J.只是担心 呃 副作用 |
[19:28] | You know, all the yelling and screaming. You know, all the zits on his pretty face. | 你懂的 所有的尖叫和呐喊 他漂亮脸蛋上所有的青春痘 |
[19:33] | His manhood shrinking. | 让他的男子汉气概萎缩了 |
[19:35] | So maybe he just gets nervous and he wants to confess to Coach Morse. | 所以也许他只是紧张了想要向Morse教练坦白 |
[19:37] | What, so I kill him? That’s crazy! | 什么 所以我杀了他吗 那太疯狂了 |
[19:40] | R.J. made me look good enough to go to Europe leagues- maybe even the NBA. | R.J.让我看起来优秀到能参加欧洲联赛 甚至NBA |
[19:44] | – You can’t even prove I’m on steroids. – Nah. | – 你甚至不能证实我服用了类固醇 – 不 |
[19:46] | No, see, I execute this warrant to check you for steroids. | 不 你看 我现在执行这张搜查令 检查你是否服用了类固醇 |
[19:50] | It’s a paper trail, and it becomes public knowledge, my friend. | 这是一份书面记录 会被公开 我的朋友 |
[19:57] | – Man, I’d lose my eligibility. – Bingo. | – 伙计 我会失去我的参赛资格 – 没错 |
[20:00] | So you tell me who provided you with the steroids. It stays between you and me. | 所以你告诉我是谁提供类固醇给你的 这就是你我之间的秘密 |
[20:04] | Or, uh… | 或者 嗯 |
[20:07] | you gotta pee in the cup. | 你尿在这个杯里 |
[20:10] | – Come on, man. – And this time, I’m gonna have to watch you pee in the cup. | – 别这样 伙计 – 而这一次 我会亲自看着你尿到这个杯里 |
[20:15] | I hope you don’t have a bashful bladder. | 我希望你不要害羞 |
[20:20] | – Dr. Saroyan? – Yes, Angela? | – Dr. Saroyan – 是 有事吗 Angela |
[20:24] | I’ve been thinking about it, and… | 我已经想过了 |
[20:27] | I don’t think it was professional of you to leave this file with me. | 我觉得你把这份文件留给我很不专业 |
[20:31] | – Really? Why is that? – I’m not Hodgins’s assistant. | – 真的吗 为什么这样觉得 – 我不是Hodgins的助手 |
[20:34] | – But you are his girlfriend. – Problem is that being his girlfriend… | – 但你是他的女朋友 – 问题就是 当他的女朋友 |
[20:38] | is a personal, private thing, and this is work. | 是私人的事 而这个是工作 |
[20:41] | I don’t think it’s good to mix the personal and work. | 我不认为把私事和工作混在一起是件好事 |
[20:44] | Hodgins and I are completely separate human beings with completely separate careers. | Hodgins和我是有着不同职业的完全独立的个体 |
[20:49] | – In your opinion, I crossed a line. – Yeah. | – 在你看来 我越界了 – 是的 |
[20:52] | It’s my opinion. | 这只是我个人的意见 |
[20:55] | – I apologize, Angela. – Thank you. | – 我道歉 Angela – 谢谢你 |
[20:58] | But you might be able to understand why I was a little confused. | 但你也许能理解为什么我有一点困惑 |
[21:02] | Because apparently, you’re not always against bringing your personal life to work. | 因为显而易见 你并不总是反对把个人的事带到工作上来 |
[21:09] | – Oh, my God. – ‘Cause what you’re doing there is extremely personal. | – 哦 我的天 – 因为你在那做的事是相当私人的 |
[21:13] | Yeah, extremely personal. | 是的 相当私人 |
[21:16] | I’m seeing parts of you and Hodgins I’d rather leave to the imagination. | 我看到了你和Hodgins的一部分 不过这些我情愿留给想象 |
[21:21] | When did they put security cameras in the storage area? | 他们什么时候把摄像头放到仓库的 |
[21:26] | – Who else has seen this? – So far, just me… | – 谁还看了这个 – 到目前为止 只有我 |
[21:29] | – and a very appreciative security guard. – Oh, my God. | 还有一个非常好心的保安 – 哦 老天 |
[21:31] | – Well, you’ve made your point. – Good. This is the only copy. | – 你要表达的意思我懂了 – 很好 这是唯一的副本 |
[21:37] | Do we get any points for this occurring during lunch hour? | 在午餐期间做这样的事 我们要受什么惩罚吗 |
[21:40] | Which is, as you know, personal time. | 你知道 这可是私人时间 |
[21:42] | – No. – Fair enough. I had to ask. | – 不用 – 很公平 我得问清楚 |
[21:51] | Now, trust me. I know what I’m talkin’ about. | 现在 相信我 我知道我在说什么 |
[21:53] | I know what I’m talkin’ about. You gotta know- | 我知道我在说什么 你要知道 |
[21:55] | George Francis, you’re under arrest- | George Francis 你因为提供管制药物 |
[21:57] | – for providing restricted substances. – Whoa. | – 被捕了 – 哇 |
[22:00] | You said you were just gonna talk. | 你说你只是想谈谈 |
[22:02] | I saw his face, and I got mad, okay? You have the right to remain silent. | 我看到他的脸 我就生气 好吧 你有保持沉默的权利 |
[22:05] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 任何你所说的话都将作为呈堂证供 |
[22:08] | So this is a pretty good time to probably tell us that you killed R.J. Manning. | 所以这是一个你告诉我们你是怎么杀了R.J. Manning的绝佳时机 |
[22:13] | – Save us all a whole hell of a lot of time. – Why would I kill R.J.? | – 这会省了我们很多时间 – 我为什么要杀了R.J. |
[22:16] | – Why would I kill the golden goose? – He wasn’t a goose. | – 为什么我要杀一只下金蛋的鹅 – 他不是一只鹅 |
[22:19] | – He was a man. – He give you steroids too, Colby? | – 他是一个人 – 他也给你类固醇了吗 Colby |
[22:22] | – No, he was just trying to get me into free student housing. – Colby, tell Cutler, okay? | – 不 他只是想让我住进免费的学生公寓 – Colby 告诉Cutler 好吗 |
[22:26] | Just tell him what’s goin’ on. | 告诉他发生了什么 |
[22:34] | He was with Colby? | 他和Colby在一起吗 |
[22:39] | Colby’s like a son to me. Well, he’s about to become my son-in-law. | Colby就像我的儿子一样 他就快成为我的女婿了 |
[22:43] | You don’t care that Colby’s not a star like R.J.? | 你不在意Colby不像R.J.一样是个明星吗 |
[22:46] | As a man, sure, I’d rather it be R.J. Manning. But as a father? | 作为一个男人 当然 我情愿他是R.J.Manning 但作为一个父亲 |
[22:50] | Colby’ll make a much better husband to my daughter. | 对我女儿来说Colby更适合当她的丈夫 |
[22:52] | Was it worth it? You walk like a man decades older than you are. | 值得吗 你走路的样子比你实际的年龄大几十岁 |
[22:57] | You never got to play in the pros. | 你从来没有参加过职业比赛 |
[22:59] | Your wife left you because you didn’t turn out to be the star she married. | 你的妻子离开了你因为你没有成为她嫁的那个明星 |
[23:02] | It’s not like I was a lot of fun to be around when the cheering stopped. | 当掌声停止的时候 她和我在一起的不是很开心 |
[23:05] | You two don’t pull any punches, do you? | 你们两个没有动过手 对吗 |
[23:07] | – I’ll tell you what else I know. You’d do it all over again. – That doesn’t make any sense. | – 我告诉你我还知道的 你会重新来过 – 那没有任何意义 |
[23:14] | Jocks. | 运动员 |
[23:15] | You understand each other, but your priorities are completely skewed. | 你们理解彼此 但你们对事物的轻重缓急完全被扭曲了 |
[23:20] | Ignore Dr. Brennan, okay? She’s unreasonable on the subject. | 别理Dr. Brennan 好吗 她在这个问题上不讲道理 |
[23:24] | He won’t admit to the steroid thing. | 他不会承认类固醇的事的 |
[23:25] | – Plan “B”? – Plan “B”. | – B计划吗 – B计划 |
[23:27] | – What’s Plan “B”? – Convince him, if he doesn’t admit to the steroid thing… | – B计划是什么 – 说服他 如果他不承认类固醇的事 |
[23:30] | then he’s confessing to murder. | 那么就是承认谋杀 |
[23:34] | We, uh, jocks will take care of this one. | 我们 运动员们 会搞定这个 |
[23:42] | I’m looking at a cockroach’s leg? | 我正在看蟑螂的腿吗 |
[23:45] | Technical term is “tarsus.” | 专业术语是”踝骨” |
[23:48] | – Are they usually blue like that? – No. | – 它们一般是这样蓝色的吗 – 不是 |
[23:51] | He stepped in an amalgam of fats, waxes, oil and calcium dye. | 他踩进了脂肪 蜡 油和钙染料的混合物中 |
[23:57] | – Lipstick. – R.J. Manning wore blue… | – 口红 – R.J. Manning涂了蓝色的 |
[24:03] | – lipstick? – The lipstick wasn’t found on his lips. | – 口红 – 口红不是在他嘴唇上发现的 |
[24:08] | – You know what I mean? – Yes, thank you. | – 你懂我的意思吗 – 是的 谢谢 |
[24:10] | – You sure? – Yes, Dr. Hodgins. | – 你确定吗 – 是的Dr. Hodgins |
[24:29] | – Angela? – Yeah? | – Angela – 是 |
[24:33] | You know, this is pretty good. | 这个很棒 |
[24:36] | I mean, usually with these things, you think… | 我是说 通常看性爱视频 你会觉得 |
[24:38] | “God. More yoga, less carbs.” You know? But… this ain’t bad. | 天 要多做瑜伽 少吃碳水化合物 你知道吧 但 这不是坏事 |
[24:44] | You might wanna turn the volume down. | 你可以把声音关小点 |
[24:48] | Yeah, thanks. | 当然 谢谢 |
[24:52] | You’re gonna believe some kid takin’ steroids… | 你会相信有些孩子会把服类固醇看得比 |
[24:55] | – over the best friend this college ever had? – Of course. | – 大学最好的朋友更重要吗 – 当然 |
[24:57] | – Why? – Because, George, if you and R.J. argued about steroids- | – 为什么 – 因为 George 如果你跟R.J.因为类固醇吵起来 |
[25:01] | say, he wanted more and you were sayin’ no- that would explain why he hit you. | 比如 他想要更多而你拒绝了他 这就能解释他为什么要打你了 |
[25:04] | Yeah, you know, ‘roid rage? | 像是 类固醇的愤怒 |
[25:07] | I never provided steroids to anybody. | 我从来没有给任何人提供过类固醇 |
[25:10] | Okay, you know what I gotta do here, right? | 行 你知道我接下来要做什么吧 |
[25:12] | Let me reason with him one more time. | 让我跟他再讲一次道理 |
[25:14] | Here’s what’s gonna happen, George. | 这是接下来将会发生的 George |
[25:16] | If you don’t admit to providing the steroids… | 如果你不承认提供了类固醇 |
[25:19] | Agent Booth is going to arrest you for murder. | Booth探员会以谋杀罪逮捕你 |
[25:24] | – That’s ridiculous. – Really? ‘Cause you got a great motive. | – 这太荒谬了 – 真的吗 因为你有很好的动机 |
[25:27] | – What motive? – R.J. Manning admitted to you… | – 什么动机 – R.J. Manning向你承认 |
[25:29] | that he was gonna ‘fess up to Coach Morse that he was on ‘roids. | 他打算跟Morse教练坦白他使用了类固醇 |
[25:33] | – You panicked and killed him. – Now, who’s gonna fall for this? | – 你害怕了所以杀了他 – 现在 谁会上当呢 |
[25:36] | Oh, the grand jury. | 哦 比如大陪审团 |
[25:40] | R.J. hitting me had nothing to do with steroids. | R.J.打我与类固醇的事毫无关系 |
[25:44] | Agent Booth needs more than your assurance on that, George. | Booth探员需要的不仅仅是你那个的保证 George |
[25:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:53] | R.J. and I had a deal, and he wanted to break that deal. | R.J.跟我有一个协议 他不想履约了 |
[25:57] | You signed him up, didn’t you? Illegal as hell. | 你跟他签约了 对吗 非法的 |
[25:59] | But George had R.J. sign with him for representation in the NBA. Huh? | 但George已经签下了R.J.作为他在NBA的代理人 对吗 |
[26:04] | NBA salary, merchandising rights. Signature shoe? | NBA的工资 商品销售权 签名的鞋子 |
[26:09] | And R.J. wanted out, right? | 可是R.J.想拆伙 对吧 |
[26:10] | Cars, apartments, providing for his family? I deserve a little return on my investment. | 汽车 公寓 帮他养家糊口 我的投资应该得到一些回报 |
[26:14] | Is R.J. the only one that you had a deal with? | R.J是唯一一个跟你签了协议的吗 |
[26:16] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa! – Huh? Who else? Colby? Huh? | – 别 别 别 – 还有谁 Colby吗 |
[26:19] | Colby’s a nice kid, but he’s never goin’ pro, Cutter. | Colby是个好孩子 但他永远成不了职业选手 Cutter |
[26:21] | Now, I didn’t kill R.J. Manning. | 我没有杀R.J. Manning |
[26:24] | There’s no point to it. I had a legally binding contract with him. | 这没有意义 我和他有一份有法律约束的合同 |
[26:28] | – You rat bastard! – Come on. | – 你这个鼠辈 – 算了 |
[26:29] | – If you don’t arrest him for that ‘roid thing, I will! – All right. I got him. | – 如果你不把他抓起来 我会的 – 没事的 我来处理 |
[26:33] | I will. I got it. | 我会的 我来处理 |
[26:44] | This is saliva I found in Manning’s shorts. | 这是我在Manning短裤上找到的唾液 |
[26:48] | – I also found pre-seminal fluid. – What does that mean? | – 我还发现了精液 – 那是什么意思 |
[26:52] | Are you serious? | 你在说笑吗 |
[26:55] | Well, I know it means he had an erection, but what does the erection mean? | 我知道这意味着他勃起了 但勃起又意味着什么 |
[26:58] | That he was sexually stimulated. | 意味着他受到性刺激了 |
[27:00] | I know that. Healthy, post-adolescent males… | 我知道那个 健康的后青春期的男性 |
[27:03] | experience 11 to 20 erections every day… | 每天会经历11到20次的勃起 |
[27:07] | any number of which produce pre-seminal fluid. | 任何一次都可能产生精液 |
[27:10] | – Yes, but do those erections produce saliva? – No. | – 没错 但勃起会产生唾液吗 – 不会 |
[27:13] | Cam’s a doctor, honey. That was an amusing rhetorical question. | Cam是一个医生 亲爱的 这是一个有趣的反问句 |
[27:17] | Zack also found this in the victim’s hair. | Zack在受害者的头发里也发现了这个 |
[27:21] | – What, semen? – No, esophageal mucous- commonly known as a loogie. | – 什么 精子吗 – 不 食管粘液 通常称为痰 |
[27:25] | – Someone spat at the victim? – Should I paint you a picture? | – 有人朝他吐了痰吗 – 要我给你画张画吗 |
[27:29] | No. | 不用 |
[27:31] | Traces of pre-seminal fluid and saliva inside the basketball shorts… | 篮球短裤里有精液和唾液的痕迹 |
[27:35] | suggests oral sex, during which the victim did not ejaculate. | 意味着口交 这个期间受害者没有射精 |
[27:39] | Or perhaps he was killed before ejaculation. | 或者他在射精前被杀了 |
[27:42] | I don’t want to get graphic or anything, but wouldn’t it be difficult… | 我不是想要画面 但服务某人的同时 |
[27:45] | – to simultaneously bash someone’s head in while servicing him? – Talk about multitasking. | – 再猛击他的头不是会很困难吗 – 多任务处理 |
[27:51] | Which means there might have been a witness to this murder. | 也就是说可能有目击证人 |
[27:54] | According to a cockroach I know, she might’ve been wearing blue lipstick. | 据我认识的一只蟑螂所说 她可能涂了蓝色的口红 |
[28:01] | We have been assuming that the victim was conked on the head… | 我们一直认为受害者是头上挨了一击 |
[28:04] | and then dragged under the bleachers and compressed. | 然后被拖到看台下面被挤压 |
[28:07] | – I see. – 2 people involved- victim and murderer. | – 我明白 – 有两个人 受害者和凶手 |
[28:10] | – I see. – But now we could have a 3-person situation. | – 我明白 – 但现在可能会有3个人的情况 |
[28:14] | – I see. – Victim, murderer and victim’s special friend. | – 我明白 – 受害者 凶手 还有受害者特别的朋友 |
[28:20] | And you need what from me? | 你们需要我做什么 |
[28:22] | Any information you might have… | 任何你可能知道的 |
[28:23] | that could lead us to either the special friend or the murderer. | 能帮助我们找到那个特别的朋友或者凶手的信息 |
[28:26] | You might be interested in these crystalline deposits. | 你可能会对这些晶体沉积物感兴趣 |
[28:31] | Oh. What is that? | 哦 那是什么 |
[28:39] | And we’re back to R.J.’s special friend. | 我们又回到R.J.的特殊朋友了 |
[28:42] | If only we could figure out who she is. | 如果我们能找出她是谁 |
[28:44] | Hmm, you might want to ask Edward Dekker. | 你可能会想去问一下Edward Dekker |
[28:46] | This is from R.J. Manning… | 这个来自于R.J. Manning |
[28:49] | And this… is from Edward Dekker- same strain. | 而这个来自于Edward Dekker 同一个菌种 |
[28:54] | The members of this team are very close. | 这个队伍成员的关系相当密切 |
[28:59] | – Oh, yeah! Baby alert! – You can wait outside, Bones. | – 哇 婴儿警报 – 你可以在外面等 Bones |
[29:02] | Are you still angry at me for saying that athletes are emotionally stunted? | 你还在为我说运动员心智不成熟而生我的气吗 |
[29:06] | – Hey, baby, I know you want- – Of course not. Hey. | – 嘿 宝贝 我知道你想 – 当然没有了 嘿 |
[29:08] | Hey, hey, I talk to you, Ed, for a second? | 嘿 嘿 Ed 和我谈一下 |
[29:15] | All I did was pee in a cup for Jimmy Fields. All of a sudden this is a federal case? | 我只是为Jimmy做了尿检 突然这就变成了联邦的案子吗 |
[29:20] | – Turns out he has the clap. – Exact same strain as you. | – 结果证实他有淋病 – 和你有相同的菌种 |
[29:23] | Wait. You think I had sex with R.J.? | 等等 你们觉得我跟R.J.发生关系了 |
[29:28] | – I don’t know. Did you? – No! | – 我不知道 你有吗 – 没有 |
[29:30] | – Then why’d you bring it up? – You brought it up. All I did was pee in a cup. | – 那你为什么要提这件事 – 是你提的 我做的只是往杯子里撒了一泡尿 |
[29:35] | – Why? – Because Jimmy’s a teammate and he asked me to. | – 为什么 – 因为Jimmy是队友 他请求我这样做 |
[29:39] | I would’ve done it for any of my bros. | 我愿意为我的兄弟们做这件事 |
[29:41] | – How’d this boy get into college? – Basketball. | – 这个男孩是怎么考进的大学 – 因为篮球 |
[29:43] | Hey, look, I don’t think I can be discussin’ sexual topics with her lookin’ at me. | 嘿 我不能在她盯着我的时候谈论性的话题 |
[29:48] | – Why? – Because you’re hot and I’m naked. | – 为什么 – 因为你很性感 而我现在是裸着的 |
[29:54] | Okay, maybe you should just go stand over there. | 好吧 要不你去那里站着 |
[29:55] | – Wha- Because he’s shy? – Look, maybe you didn’t notice… | – 什么 就因为他害羞吗 – 也许你没注意到 |
[29:59] | but, uh, I got no reason to be shy. | 但是 我没有害羞的理由 |
[30:01] | Obviously, he can’t concentrate, so either cover your eyes or stand over there. | 显然 他没办法集中精力 要么你闭着眼睛 要么你去那边站一会儿 |
[30:07] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[30:12] | Yeah- I’ll just- I’ll be right here. | 我就 我就在这里 |
[30:15] | Hey, man, she’s smokin’. | 嘿 兄弟 她很不错 |
[30:20] | All right, now, listen, Ed. I need to know if you and R.J. had sex with the same girl. | 听着 Ed 我想知道你和R.J. 是否跟同一个女孩上床了 |
[30:24] | Definitely. | 肯定的 |
[30:27] | Okay, who? | 好 那是谁 |
[30:28] | – I don’t know. – You don’t know? | – 我不知道 – 你不知道 |
[30:31] | Well, look, there are girls who like to have sex with basketball players- “B” bunnies. | 是这样的 有些女孩喜欢跟篮球运动员做爱 被称为篮球兔女郎 |
[30:37] | – “B” bunnies. Right, yeah. – Yeah. | – 篮球兔女郎 对 – 没错 |
[30:40] | Look. I’m not sayin’ me and R.J. ever crossed swords or anything. | 我不是说我跟R.J. 有交过手之类的事 |
[30:43] | – Yeah. – But we were definitely takin’ shots at the same hoops. | – 是 – 但我们绝对是和同一个人做了 |
[30:48] | Right, um-You wear condoms? | 没错 呃 你有戴安全套吗 |
[30:52] | – Always, yeah. – You got the clap. | – 当然了 总是戴着 – 但你得了淋病 |
[30:56] | – Right. – So who didn’t you wear a condom with? | – 没错 – 所以你和谁做的时候没戴套 |
[31:02] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[31:03] | Now you’re using your whole brain. Come on. | 现在你调动起大脑 快点想 |
[31:06] | All right, look. I got a name in my head, okay? | 好吧 我脑里想起了一个名字 |
[31:09] | But there’s no way R.J. Manning ever tapped that. | 但 R.J.不可能跟那个人 |
[31:12] | The name, Ed. I need the name. | 名字 Ed 我需要名字 |
[31:16] | Okay. My poli-sci tutor, Justine. | 好吧 是我的政治课助教 Justine |
[31:19] | Hot not. | 不性感 |
[31:23] | All the bad decisions you made… | 你做的所有的坏决定里 |
[31:25] | and the one thing you’re ashamed of is having sex with a “not hot” girl? | 让你羞耻的是一件事就是和一个不性感的女孩上了床吗 |
[31:30] | – What are you doing? – What? | – 你在做什么 – 什么 |
[31:35] | I know I have gonorrhea. I’m being treated for it. | 我知道我得了淋病 我已经在治疗了 |
[31:40] | Well, where’d you get it? | 你是从哪里感染的 |
[31:43] | They asked me the same thing in Health Services. Could’ve been a couple places. | 卫生部的人也问了我同样的问题 可能是几个地方 |
[31:47] | Well, you’re a smart girl. Why didn’t you wear a condom? | 你是一个聪明女孩 为什么你不戴安全套 |
[31:50] | I do… most of the time. | 大部分时间 我确实戴了 |
[31:52] | You know what? I made a mistake. She is not a smart girl. | 好吧 我说错了 她不是个聪明女孩 |
[31:56] | This is a terrible university. | 这是一个糟糕的大学 |
[31:59] | Do you ever wear bright blue lipstick? | 你涂过亮蓝色的口红吗 |
[32:02] | Why? Is there some kind of link between the clap and blue lipstick? | 为什么问这个 淋病和蓝色口红之间有什么关联吗 |
[32:05] | Let’s discuss Ed Dekker. | 我们来谈谈 Ed Dekker吧 |
[32:09] | Okay, yes. | 好 可以 |
[32:11] | I gave gonorrhea to Dekker. Are you gonna arrest me? | 我把淋病传染给了Dekker 你要抓我吗 |
[32:15] | We know that R.J. Manning had the exact same strain. | 我们知道R.J. Manning也感染了相同病菌 |
[32:18] | Did you give it to him too? | 你也传染给他了吗 |
[32:20] | I mean, do you have some sort of hate-on for the entire basketball team? | 我是说 你跟整个篮球队是有什么仇吗 |
[32:26] | R.J. gave it to me. Then he wouldn’t even talk to me. | 是R.J.传染了我 他却连话都不跟我说了 |
[32:33] | So I gave it to Ed Dekker for revenge. | 所以我传染给了Ed作为报复 |
[32:36] | Like, you know, let R.J. know I was still alive. | 就像是 你懂的 让R.J.知道我还活着 |
[32:43] | Those guys all talk, compare their conquests. | 那些家伙都在讨论 比较他们的战利品 |
[32:48] | You have a key to the bleachers. | 你有看台的钥匙 |
[32:52] | I didn’t kill R.J. I’m not that nuts. | 我没有杀R.J. 我没那么疯 |
[32:55] | – We need a sample of your DNA. – Why? | – 我们需要一份你的D.N.A的样本 – 为什么 |
[32:59] | Because just before he was killed… | 因为在他被杀之前 |
[33:01] | R.J. was having sex with someone who may have seen his murderer. | R.J.被谋杀时在做爱 那人可能是目击者 |
[33:09] | You’ve got my snot… | 你有我的鼻涕 |
[33:11] | my tears and my hair. | 眼泪 还有头发了 |
[33:13] | Knock yourself out! Just- | 请自便吧 只是 |
[33:19] | – I don’t understand. – R.J. Manning, I guess… | – 我不理解 – 我猜 R.J. Manning |
[33:22] | broke her heart and a bit of her brain in the process. | 在这个过程中 伤害了她 也让她伤透了脑筋 |
[33:34] | Justine Berry’s not the one who left her saliva or her lipstick on the victim’s privates. | Justine Berry不是那个把唾液和口红留在受害者私处的人 |
[33:37] | Okay, I’ll help, but I do not want to be known as the makeup expert around here. | 好吧 我可以帮你 但我真的不想被当成这里的化妆专家 |
[33:42] | You found blue lipstick. “Chakra by Zensual.” | 你找到了蓝色口红 “禅之性感的脉轮” |
[33:46] | “Zen” plus “sensual.” | “禅”+”性感” |
[33:48] | Chakra. Chak-ra. Rah as in “rah-rah,” as in “rah-rah, sis-boom-bah.” | Chakra是Chak和ra的组合 Rah意思是啦啦 啦啦代表着啦啦队口号 |
[33:53] | Okay, you started off in English, but I have no idea where you ended up. | 好吧 你开始说的是英语 后面我就完全不知道你说的是什么了 |
[33:56] | This is a promotional line… | 这是促销产品 |
[33:58] | marketed specifically to high school and college cheering squads… | 专门针对高中和大学的啦啦队投放广告 |
[34:00] | tailored to their team colors. | 根据他们队伍的颜色量身定做 |
[34:02] | – Ah, Atlantic State Jaguars. – R.J. Manning was under those bleachers… | – 啊 亚特兰大美洲虎队 – R.J. Mnning在看台下 |
[34:07] | gettin’ lipsticked by a cheerleader. | 蹭到了啦啦队员的口红 |
[34:50] | – Do you know why we’re doin’ this? – I can guess. | – 你知道我们为什么要做这个吗 – 我能猜到 |
[34:53] | We found evidence that one of the cheerleaders… | 有证据表明其中一个 啦啦队员 |
[34:56] | might’ve been with R.J. before he died- sexually. | 可能在R.J.死之前与他发生了性关系 |
[35:01] | I know what “been with” means. | 我知道”可能与”的意思 |
[35:03] | You know, the DNA will, uh, tell us if it was you. | 你知道 D.N.A会告诉我们那个人是不是你 |
[35:07] | It wasn’t. | 那不是我 |
[35:10] | – Why isn’t she upset? – Oh, please. | – 为什么她不难过 – 噢 拜托 |
[35:13] | Oh, I get it. You think because R.J. compulsively played around… | 我知道了 你们认为因为R.J.强迫性地对我乱来 |
[35:17] | I might’ve lured him to his death or something? | 所以我就会引诱他去死什么的 |
[35:20] | Wow, she’s smart. | 哇 她很聪明 |
[35:21] | Well, do you want to pick out anyone in particular here? | 你想在这里面挑一个特别的人出来吗 |
[35:26] | Did you see R.J.- before he was dead, I mean? | 我是指 在R.J.死之前你有见过他吗 |
[35:30] | He was a very good-looking guy. | 他是非常英俊 |
[35:32] | You factor in his sex drive and how he played? | 但是你把他的性冲动和打球的方式考虑进去了吗 |
[35:35] | Half these girls have done him. Hell, he even did the towel girl. | 这里一半的女孩都和他做过 见鬼 他甚至上了毛巾女孩 |
[35:39] | All right, do you know about Justine Berry? | 你知道Justine Berry吗 |
[35:42] | R.J. liked girls- all kinds of girls. | R.J.喜欢女的 所有类型的女的 |
[35:46] | – I’m just one kind. – Which kind is that? | – 我只是其中一种 – 那是哪一种 |
[35:51] | The permanent kind. | 永久的那种 |
[35:53] | You plan to live like that? | 你打算这样生活吗 |
[35:55] | R.J. came home to me. | R.J.最后会回到我身边 |
[35:58] | That’s the way it would’ve stayed. | 这才是会一直存在的方式 |
[36:00] | From his crappy student apartment… | 从他破烂的学生公寓 |
[36:02] | to the giant mansion he would’ve gotten. | 去他本该得到的豪宅 |
[36:09] | Is she crying because she loved him or because she lost a mansion? | 她哭是因为她爱他还是因为她失去了豪宅 |
[36:19] | She made the decision to hang on to him by… | 她决定通过 |
[36:22] | letting him have sex with any other woman he wanted. | 让他和其他女人做爱来拴住他 |
[36:25] | – That sounds extremely rational. – That’s what’s confusing. | – 那听起来相当理性 – 这就是令人疑惑的地方 |
[36:30] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[36:32] | The idea that one person can be all things to another person- | 认为一个人可以成为另一个人的一切 |
[36:35] | satisfy every need, or even more than one- | 并满足其所有需求 |
[36:37] | is sentimental and mawkish. | 这种想法是伤感而且自作多情的 |
[36:42] | There are indentations here. | 这里有一点凹陷 |
[36:47] | Alphanumeric- “Z” and “S”. | 字母或数字 “Z” 和 “S” |
[36:51] | It’s an imprint. Uh, it’s backwards. | 这是一个印记 颠倒的 |
[36:54] | The numerals 2 and 5 | 数字 2 和 5 |
[36:57] | 25. 25 pounds. | 25 25磅 |
[37:03] | An imprint from free weights. | 自由重量的印记 |
[37:08] | Our unknown female either meets or lures R.J. under the bleachers. | 我们不知名的女士和R.J.在看台下见面或者引诱他 |
[37:12] | – Lures? – We’re pretty sure the girl didn’t actually kill R.J… | – 引诱吗 – 我们很确定那女孩没有杀R.J. |
[37:15] | but that doesn’t mean that she wasn’t bait. | 但这不意味着她不是诱饵 |
[37:18] | I got somethin’- blood spatter. | 我找到一些东西 飞溅的血 |
[37:21] | Uh, it was wiped, but it’s definite. | 它被擦干净了 但确定是血无疑 |
[37:24] | Looks like we have our murder weapon. | 我们好像找到凶器了 |
[37:29] | DNA evidence is in. The blood on the weight is definitely R.J.’s. | DNA结果到了 哑铃上的血迹确定是R.J.的 |
[37:32] | What about the saliva and the sputum? | 唾液和痰呢 |
[37:34] | – The loogie. – I know about loogies. | – 痰 – 我知道它的意思 |
[37:36] | 2 things about the saliva. | 关于唾液有两点 |
[37:38] | One is that it did not come from the same person who provided the loogie. | 一 唾液和痰并不是来自同一个人 |
[37:41] | So the person who serviced R.J. is not the same person who spat on him. | 所以服务R.J.的人并不是朝他吐口水的人 |
[37:45] | 2, we got a partial match on the saliva from one of the cheerleaders. | 二 我们从啦啦队员中得到了匹配结果 |
[37:50] | Celeste Cutler Celeste Cutler. | |
[37:53] | You think Colby and I plotted to kill R.J. Manning? | 你们觉得我和Colby密谋杀害了R.J. Manning吗 |
[37:56] | Celeste, you lured R.J. Manning under the bleachers, and you kept him busy. | Celeste 你在看台下引诱R.J. Manning 让他忙得不可开交 |
[38:01] | – Kept him busy how? – Evidence shows she was performing oral sex on him. | – 怎么让他忙 – 证据显示她在给他口交 |
[38:05] | Which gave you time to bash his head in. | 这样你就有时间去打他的头了 |
[38:08] | – But you made one mistake. – One. | – 但你犯了一个错误 – 一个 |
[38:11] | Look, I haven’t done anything. | 我什么都没有做 |
[38:12] | We will match this DNA to the sputum found at the scene. | 我们会把你的DNA跟现场发现的痰做比对 |
[38:16] | – What? – You hawked a loogie on him, kid. | – 什么 – 你冲他脸上吐了一口痰 孩子 |
[38:18] | – You killed him and you spat on his face. – Look, God is my witness. | – 你杀了他然后朝他脸上啐了一口 – 上帝可以证实我的清白 |
[38:22] | That never happened. | 这是子虚乌有的 |
[38:26] | Sorry to interrupt, but you really need to see this. | 抱歉打断你们 但你们真的需要看一下这个 |
[38:33] | – Toxscreen profile? – All 13 STRs. | – 毒理检测结果吗 -所有13个短串联重复序列 |
[38:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:39] | We got a hit on code “S” from the DNA on the, uh, hawked loogie. | 我们从那个 呃 痰里面的DNA找到了序列”S”的匹配结果 |
[39:02] | Hey, Chief. | 嘿 警长 |
[39:04] | If I hadn’t have spat on that son of a bitch, you never would’ve caught me, right? | 如果我没有冲那狗娘养的吐痰 你永远也抓不到我 对吧 |
[39:08] | – Well, Celeste might’ve told us. – She doesn’t know. | – Celeste也许会告诉我们 – 她不知道 |
[39:13] | I came in and… | 我走进来然后 |
[39:16] | saw my little girl- | 看见我的女儿 |
[39:19] | saw her with R.J.- | 看见她和R.J. |
[39:22] | doin’ what she was doin’. | 在做的事 |
[39:25] | She heard me and took off. | 她听到我的声音就走了 |
[39:27] | None of the girls could resist R.J. | 没有一个女孩能抗拒R.J. |
[39:31] | Kid had it all. | 那孩子拥有一切 |
[39:34] | Magic boy. | 神奇男孩 |
[39:38] | You know what else he had? The clap. | 你知道他还有什么吗 淋病 |
[39:43] | And he knew that when he took my daughter underneath the- | 他把我女儿带到这下面的时候他已经知道 |
[39:49] | Oh. He’s got a gun, Bones. | 他手里有枪 Bones |
[39:51] | I need you to leave now. | 我需要你马上离开 |
[39:54] | Don’t worry. It’s not you I intend to shoot. | 别担心 我不是要对你开枪 |
[40:00] | There’s no way “Cutter” Cutler kills himself. | “Cutter” Cutler不可能自杀的 |
[40:03] | No way “Cutter” Cutler goes down without a fight. | “Cutter” Cutler不可能不战而降 |
[40:05] | – What are you doing? You want him to shoot at you? – Go. | – 你在做什么 你希望他开枪打你吗 – 走 |
[40:17] | I was just like him, you know? | 我跟他一样 你知道吗 |
[40:21] | Under these same bleachers, in fact. | 事实上 在这些同样的看台下 |
[40:24] | I was as bad as him. | 我曾经和他一样混蛋 |
[40:27] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会懂的 |
[40:31] | We were all like that. | 我们都是那样的 |
[40:33] | It changes your life. You- you see your little girl. | 当你 你有了女儿 就完全颠覆了你的生活 |
[40:39] | It’s a different perspective. | 有了不同的视角 |
[40:41] | People are gonna understand the action that you took, okay? I do. | 人们会理解你采取的行动 好吗 我也会 |
[40:47] | Hey, man, you’re “Cutter” Cutler. | 伙计 你可是”Cutter” Cutler |
[40:48] | Lowest assist in turnover ratios. | 最低的助攻数和失误数之比 |
[40:53] | Huh? 12 triple-doubles in your last season. | 你的上个赛季12次3双 |
[40:56] | Nobody could change direction in the open court like you, man. | 没有人能像你一样在球场上改变方向 |
[40:59] | Nobody. | 没有人 |
[41:00] | No. | 不要 |
[41:03] | Do it now. Just change direction again. | 来吧 只要再次改变方向 |
[41:16] | “Cutter” Cutler died a long time ago. | “Cutter” Cutler很久以前就死了 |
[41:22] | I’m just puttin’ him away. | 我只是抛弃他了 |
[42:06] | – Your hand hurt? – A little. | – 你的手受伤了吗 – 一点点 |
[42:09] | So, jock mentality, teams- | 所以 运动员的心态 球队 |
[42:12] | – Not all bad, huh? – Why are you telling me this? | – 不是所有都是坏的 对吧 – 为什么你要跟我说这个 |
[42:15] | ‘Cause you said we’re all stunted adolescents… | 因为你说我们都是心智不成熟的青少年 |
[42:17] | who take children’s games too seriously. | 把孩子的游戏看得太认真 |
[42:20] | I never meant you. | 我没有那样说你 |
[42:22] | – Bones. – What? | – Bones – 什么 |
[42:25] | – Bones, I’m one of those guys. – No, you aren’t. | – Bones 我也是那些家伙中的一员 – 不 你不是 |
[42:29] | You don’t play at being a warrior. You are a warrior- every day. | 你不是扮演一个战士 你就是一个战士 每一天都是 |
[42:34] | You’re definitely- a fully developed man. | 你绝对是一个成熟的男人 |
[42:42] | Okay, okay. You leave the tip. | 好吧 好吧 小费你给 |
[42:47] | Even Cutler knew you were lying… | Cutler都知道你在说谎 |
[42:49] | when you said you treated women like that under the bleachers. | 当你说你也在看台下那样对待女人的时候 |
[42:51] | – Oh, and you believe him? – Yes. | – 哦 那么你相信他吗 – 没错 |
[42:54] | Because you still remember that first girl’s name. | 因为你还记得第一个女孩的名字 |
[43:04] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |