时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | What do you know about the Cayman Islands? | 关于开曼群岛你知道些什么 |
[00:06] | Great diving. | 它是潜水圣地 |
[00:07] | Lots of sea turtles. Why? Are you going? | 还有很多海龟 干嘛 你要去吗 |
[00:09] | My accountant wants me to set up a tax shelter there. | 我的会计想帮我减免一些所得税 |
[00:11] | Tax shelter? Exactly how loaded are you? | 你已经富到要用合法避税了吗 |
[00:14] | That is an offensive way to phrase the question. | 你这种问法很容易惹人生气的 |
[00:17] | But… quite loaded. | 不过 我…确实挺富的 |
[00:19] | I’m getting a 7- figure advance for my next book. | 我下一本书的预付款有七位数 |
[00:22] | 7 figures. | 七位数 |
[00:24] | With- Without the decimal point? | 你确定没漏小数点吗 |
[00:26] | The publishers make considerably more. | 出版商赚的更多 |
[00:30] | – What’s the first of those 7 figures? – Prime number. | – 七位数的第一位是什么 – 是质数 |
[00:33] | What do you do with your money? | 你的钱都用来干嘛 |
[00:34] | I use it for food and rent. | 买吃的和交租金 |
[00:45] | Hey, what do we got here? | 这里什么情况 |
[00:46] | You Agent Booth? | 你是Booth探员吗 |
[00:47] | Special Agent Booth. How ya doing? | 对 我是特别探员Booth 你好吗 |
[00:48] | Sheriff Delpy. | 我是Delpy警长 |
[00:49] | – This here is my partner- – I can introduce myself. | – 这位是我的搭档 – 我可以自己介绍 |
[00:51] | Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 我是Dr. Temperance Brennan |
[00:52] | Somebody ran the car off the road? | 有人把这辆车开出路面了吗 |
[00:54] | Gravel makes it impossible to get any traceable tire marks. | 因为地上有沙砾 所以很难找到清晰的轮胎痕迹 |
[00:58] | The victim was doused with gasoline and then set on fire. | 受害人身上被泼了汽油后点燃 |
[01:02] | Farmer 3 miles away saw the smoke. Called it in. | 三英里外的农夫看见烟 然后报了警 |
[01:06] | Female. Probably in her early 20s. | 女性 大约二十岁出头 |
[01:11] | Preauricular sulcus on the iliac. | 髂骨上有耳前沟 |
[01:13] | She’s given birth. | 她生过孩子 |
[01:16] | Ran off the side of the road, set on fire- | 车被撞出路面 人又被点火 |
[01:19] | Somebody wanted her dead. | 有人是真的很想杀她 |
[01:20] | That’s why I need your help. | 所以我才叫你们来帮忙 |
[01:21] | I only got 6 deputies covering 400 square miles. | 我只有六个手下 却要管理四百平方英里的地方 |
[01:25] | I’m stretched thinner than plastic wrap. | 我已经分身乏术了 |
[01:27] | Compound fractures to the right tibia and fibula. | 胫骨和腓骨上有复合骨折 |
[01:31] | Crushed manubrium. Massive skull trauma. | 胸骨被粉碎 头骨有严重损伤 |
[01:34] | I’m not certain yet whether she died… | 我还不能确定她是 |
[01:36] | in the accident or the fire. | 死于车祸还是火灾 |
[01:40] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[01:44] | Everybody keep quiet. Stop working. | 大家都安静 别忙活了 |
[01:47] | – Do you hear that? – Sounds like a cat. | – 你听见了吗 – 像是猫叫 |
[01:53] | It’s a baby. | 是一个婴儿 |
[02:01] | – Holy crap. – Get a ladder down here now! | – 天啊 – 快拿个梯子来 |
[02:04] | All right, let’s move! | 好了 快点行动 |
[02:07] | There’s not even a scratch on the boy. | 这个小子身上一点伤也没有 |
[02:09] | – It’s a miracle. – Well, hardly. | – 真是个奇迹 – 我觉得不是奇迹 |
[02:10] | Car seats are specifically engineered to protect the child from- | 汽车座椅是特别设计过的 可以防止儿童… |
[02:14] | From what? | 防止儿童干嘛 |
[02:15] | Flying out of the back of the car and landing in a tree? | 从汽车后座飞到树上吗 |
[02:19] | Look at him. He looks a little fussy. | 你看 他看起来有点不高兴 |
[02:21] | Why don’t you pick him up and give him a cuddle? | 你去抱抱他吧 |
[02:23] | Just because I have breasts doesn’t mean | 我有胸部并不意味着 |
[02:24] | I have magical powers over infants. | 我有对付婴儿的神奇方法 |
[02:26] | You’re the one with the son. | 你才是有小孩的人 |
[02:27] | All right, fine. I’ll take him. | 好吧 我抱他就是了 |
[02:28] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[02:29] | You have fun with the diaper bag. You look good. | 和尿布包玩的开心 |
[02:31] | Come on, little man. | 小伙子 |
[02:34] | Hi. | 你好呀 |
[02:35] | Why don’t you say hi to your grumpy old Auntie Bones? | 跟你爱生气的Bones阿姨打个招呼吧 |
[02:38] | No, I’m not grumpy. | 我并不爱生气 |
[02:40] | You know, the- the vinyl seat melted and fused to the body, | 乙烯座椅融进了尸体里 |
[02:45] | so we need that brought back to the Jeffersonian. | 所以我们要把座椅带回Jeffersonian |
[02:47] | – And the driver’s door for particulate evidence. – Right. | – 驾驶员座位的门也要带回去 好收集微粒 – 好 |
[02:50] | Kid smells a little ripe. | 这个孩子闻起来臭臭的 |
[02:52] | – Might want to take care of that. – Yeah. | – 也许你需要处理一下 – 对 |
[02:56] | Bones, I’m gonna have to change him. | Bones 我要给他换尿布 |
[02:57] | Just hold on to him. | 你得帮我抱着他 |
[02:58] | – Wh- Why- – Here you go. Here you go. | – 为什么… – 抱着就是了 |
[03:00] | Got him? Okay. All right, here you go. | 抱好了吗 好嘞 |
[03:02] | We’ll work together on this one. | 我们一起来 |
[03:05] | Changing Diapers 101, Bones. | 换尿布的第一课 Bones |
[03:07] | Here we go, little big man. | 这就行了 小大人 |
[03:08] | Okay, watch your- | 好吧 看好你的… |
[03:09] | Yeah. Here. We’ll put you down right here. | 我们把你放在这里 |
[03:11] | Look at that. All right. | 看看他 |
[03:13] | Give me a diaper there, Bones. | 给我一块尿布 Bones |
[03:14] | All right. Here you go. | 好吧 给你 |
[03:16] | Thanks. Baby powder. | 给我爽身粉 |
[03:18] | No. You know, Booth, I have better things to do with my time. | 我有比这更好的方式来打发时间 Booth |
[03:22] | There’s no powder. | 没有爽身粉 |
[03:23] | – No powder? – Yeah. | – 没有爽身粉吗 – 对啊 |
[03:25] | Hey. Wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[03:30] | Where’d that come from? | 那个是哪里来的 |
[03:31] | ‘Cause there’s a rip in the lining of the bag. | 包的边上有一道口子 |
[03:33] | Seems like someone was trying to hide it. | 好像是有人想把这个藏起来 |
[03:35] | I’ll get an evidence bag, | 我去拿证物袋 |
[03:37] | and I’ll ask EMT if they have any baby powder. | 我去问问医疗人员有没有爽身粉 |
[03:38] | – Just watch him. – Wait. Wait. Booth, there’s a baby. | – 看着他 – 但是 Booth 这里有个婴儿 |
[03:41] | I don’t feel comf- | 我觉得不舒… |
[03:47] | Coochie- coo. Oh, no, no. | 我们来玩吧 哦不 |
[03:50] | No need to fuss. Obviously something’s upsetting you. | 别不高兴啊 你看上去正在为什么事烦心 |
[03:53] | Children have toys. You must have some. | 小孩子都有玩具 你一定也有的 |
[03:55] | Let me see. | 让我找找 |
[03:57] | No. Elephants are not purple. This is wrong. | 不对 大象不是紫色的 这是错的 |
[04:02] | Hey, look at that. He flipped over. | 快看啊 他翻了个身 |
[04:04] | Bones, that’s because you gotta watch him. | Bones 你得看着他啊 |
[04:06] | Geez. Okay. Whoa. | 老天 |
[04:08] | All right. Okay, look, little big man, | 听着 小大人 |
[04:10] | if you’re gonna be on my jacket… | 如果你想待在我的外套上 |
[04:10] | we gotta get you out of that dirty diaper. | 你就得换一身尿布 |
[04:14] | – Whoa. Okay, where’s the key? – I put it on your jacket. | – 钥匙在哪 – 我放在你外套上了 |
[04:17] | – Next to the baby? – Yeah. | – 放在他旁边吗 – 对啊 |
[04:19] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[04:20] | Do you know that babies put everything in their mouth? | 你难道不知道小孩子什么东西都往嘴里放吗 |
[04:23] | He could swallow the key. It’s so dangerous. | 他有可能把它吞下去的 这太危险了 |
[04:25] | All right. Look- Okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[04:28] | Oh, look. Okay, look. | 你看呀 |
[04:29] | Key, Bones. Look for the key. | 找找钥匙 Bones |
[04:32] | It’s not here. Oh, no. He must have… | 钥匙不在这儿 噢不 他肯定是… |
[04:35] | – swallowed it. – Swallowed it. | – 吞进去了 – 把钥匙吞了 |
[04:38] | Okay. Here you go. Get used to him. | 你抱着吧 最好习惯这种状态 |
[04:41] | – What do you mean? – That key was evidence. | – 你是什么意思 – 钥匙是证物 |
[04:43] | You know how the chain of custody works. | 你知道监管链的规则的 |
[04:45] | That kid stays with us until we get the key back. | 在我们拿出钥匙以前 这个孩子得一直跟我们待在一起 |
[04:54] | That’s a stream. | 他尿了好多 |
[05:27] | I’ve never seen anything so gorgeous on this table before. | 我从没有在这张桌子上看见过这么美的事物 |
[05:30] | Or so alive. | 也没看见过这么活生生的事物 |
[05:32] | Why is Dr. Brennan the official custodian? | 为什么Dr. Brennan是官方监护人 |
[05:34] | She’s registered as a foster parent. | 她在寄养系统注册过 |
[05:36] | Russ asked her to do it after he began his prison term. | Russ在服刑之前要求她注册的 |
[05:40] | Russ wants to make sure his stepdaughters… | Russ想确保如果Amy出了事 |
[05:42] | are taken care of if anything happens to Amy. | 有人照顾他的继女 |
[05:44] | Prodigious saliva production. | 他的唾液分泌量惊人 |
[05:46] | Okay, now we can determine if the little guy really did swallow a key… | 我们看看小家伙是真的吞了钥匙 |
[05:52] | or if he has been falsely accused. | 还是被冤枉了吧 |
[05:55] | Well, unless he’s already had a hip replacement… | 除非他做过髋关节置换手术 |
[05:58] | sounds like there’s a key in there. | 不然钥匙应该是在他体内 |
[05:59] | He liked it. Do it again. | 他喜欢这样 你再做一遍 |
[06:04] | What are you doing? | 你们在干嘛 |
[06:06] | We were just- | 我们只是在… |
[06:08] | We verified that the baby did indeed swallow the key. | 我们确认他吞了钥匙 |
[06:12] | Then you should x- ray him to get a clear view of it. | 那你就应该给他做X光 看的更清楚点 |
[06:14] | He’s not a plaything. | 他不是你们的玩具 |
[06:16] | And you’re supposed to be examining the victim. | 而且你应该去检测尸体的 |
[06:18] | We thought it would be bad form to examine the remains in front of the baby. | 我们觉得在小孩面前检验尸骨不太好 |
[06:22] | You know, creepy formative memory. | 会让他有心理阴影 |
[06:24] | Then would you mind taking him for a little while so that we can work? | 你能不能在我们工作的时候照看他 |
[06:26] | I’d love to. | 我很乐意 |
[06:33] | Get used to it. | 最好习惯点 |
[06:35] | I want, like, a million of these. | 我想要一百万个孩子 |
[06:37] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[06:41] | What do you think she meant by “a million”? | 你觉得她说一百万是什么意思 |
[06:43] | 2? | 两个的意思吗 |
[06:48] | Agent Booth. | Booth探员 |
[06:49] | – Yeah? – Got a hit on your burned car. | – 怎么了 – 找到匹配的车了 |
[06:51] | It was registered to a dead guy. | 是注册在一个已经过世的人名下的 |
[06:53] | Dead woman driving a dead man’s car. | 死去的女人驾驶死去的男人的车 |
[06:55] | Plates expired 5 years ago. | 车牌五年前就过期了 |
[06:57] | Dead guy’s family said they sold the car for scrap | 车主的家人说他们把车当废品卖到 |
[06:59] | at a junkyard in Seneca Rocks, West Virginia. | 西弗吉尼亚州Seneca Rocks的垃圾场去了 |
[07:02] | Let me guess. Junk yard guy sells off the old heaps | 我猜猜 垃圾场的人把旧东西 |
[07:06] | to people who want to get off the grid. | 卖给想隐姓埋名的人 |
[07:07] | He used to. Operation got shut down 2 years ago. | 他以前是这样的 这个地方两年前就关闭了 |
[07:09] | No one’s seen him since. | 后来就没人看见过他了 |
[07:11] | Let me know if Forensics finds anything | 如果鉴证专家找到了可以帮 |
[07:12] | to help Bones ID the remains. | Bones找出尸体身份的信息 就通知我 |
[07:16] | Is it true that Dr. Brennan’s taking care of the baby? | 听说Dr. Brennan在带孩子 真的吗 |
[07:19] | Because that’s something I’d pay to see. | 这种场景哪怕要花钱我也愿意看 |
[07:21] | Good- bye, Charlie. | 走吧 Charlie |
[07:26] | The victim exhibits enlarged hypertrophic lesions | 受害者身上的多处肌肉连接处 |
[07:28] | at multiple muscle attachments. | 都表现出了扩大肥厚性损伤 |
[07:30] | The result of strenuous activity, most likely occupational. | 应该是从事高强度体力工作的结果 |
[07:34] | Ligamenta flava shows evidence of whiplash. | 黄韧带也有扭伤 |
[07:37] | All the perimortem injuries are consistent with vehicular trauma. | 所有死前伤都和车祸会产生的伤口匹配 |
[07:40] | She was dead prior to immolation. | 她在被放火之前就死了 |
[07:42] | Zack, grind some bones so Hodgins can perform an isotope analysis. | Zack 磨一些骨头让Hodgins去做同位素分析 |
[07:46] | We might be able to figure out where she lived. | 我们或许能找出她之前住在哪 |
[07:48] | Junior made us a little present. | 小宝贝给我们送了份礼 |
[07:51] | The key. Finally. | 终于拿到钥匙了 |
[07:52] | Not yet. This is just the usual present. | 还没有 这只是一份 平常的礼物 |
[07:56] | But with one major difference. | 但是又和正常有些许不同 |
[07:59] | I assume pink isn’t a normal color for this type of thing. | 一般这个不会是粉色的吧 |
[08:02] | Does yours ever look pink? | 你有过粉色的排泄物吗 |
[08:04] | No, but I’m not an infant. | 没有 但我又不是婴儿 |
[08:06] | – Where’s the baby? – Asleep in your office. | – 孩子现在在哪 – 在你办公室睡觉 |
[08:08] | I was gonna start the facial reconstruction, so- | 我要去做面部重组了 所以 |
[08:10] | He’s my charge. I’ll sit with him. | 监管他是我的责任 我去看着他 |
[08:12] | Let me run some tests. | 我去做检测了 |
[08:15] | See what I can find. | 看看我能找出什么 |
[08:15] | Actually one time when I was visiting my cousins | 有一次我去拜访我的堂亲 |
[08:18] | we ate a lot of beets. | 我们吃了很多甜菜 |
[08:20] | – And the next day- – Zack, really- too much sharing. | – 然后第二天 – Zack 你分享的太多了 |
[08:25] | You know, you look very mom- like with that baby monitor. | 你拿着婴儿监控器看起来很像个母亲 |
[08:28] | I have responsibilities under state law as a foster parent. | 法律规定 这是我作为寄养人的义务 |
[08:31] | I already bought him toys and clothes- | 我已经给他买了玩具和衣服 |
[08:33] | Oh, so you bought him some clothes. | 噢 你还给他买衣服啦 |
[08:35] | Well, I sent an intern who apparently loves bears | 我是让一个实习生去买的 显然这人很爱熊 |
[08:37] | which in reality would devour a small child. | 然而在现实中熊是会吃掉小孩的 |
[08:39] | I tested the ground bone for strontium. | 我测试了磨碎骨头的含锶量 |
[08:42] | Strontium is an element found in most rocks. | 锶是一种在大多数石头中都能找到的元素 |
[08:44] | Human beings absorb it | 人类会从食用的蔬菜 |
[08:45] | through the consumption of local vegetation and water. | 和水中吸收这种元素 |
[08:48] | Over time, the isotope collects in the bones, meaning- | 经过积累 骨头里就会含有这种同位素 所以… |
[08:50] | You can use it to figure out where someone’s from. | 你可以用这种方法来找出某人来自哪里 |
[08:54] | That is right, people. I am a constant surprise. | 对的 朋友们 我总能带给人惊喜 |
[09:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[09:01] | He’s been fed. He’s changed. | 我已经喂过他了 他也换过尿布了 |
[09:04] | I’ve patted him, and now he’s just complaining. | 我还轻拍了他 他为什么又不高兴了 |
[09:06] | He’s acting like a real baby. | 因为他本来就是婴儿 |
[09:08] | The victim was from northern West Virginia. | 受害者来自西弗吉尼亚州北部 |
[09:11] | Tucker County, to be precise. | 准确点说 是来自Tucker县 |
[09:12] | Are you sure she’s from Tucker County? | 你确定她是Tucker县人吗 |
[09:14] | – The crash was in Pendleton. – Very sure. | – 车祸发生在Pendleton – 我确定 |
[09:16] | Particulate matter collected from the salvage area of the car contained guano… | 我从车的损坏部分收集的微粒含有海鸟粪 |
[09:20] | from a Corynorhinus Townsendii virginianis. | 来自弗吉尼亚州Townsend大耳蝠 |
[09:22] | So we know where to look. | 所以我们知道从哪里查起了 |
[09:26] | Are you gonna get him? | 你去哄他吗 |
[09:28] | I figured you’d get him. | 我以为你会去 |
[09:28] | Don’t you have a responsibility under state law? | 你不是有法律义务吗 |
[09:30] | – But you’re the baby daddy. – Baby daddy? | – 但是你才更适合当爸爸 – 为什么我更适合 |
[09:33] | You have prior experience with preverbal infancy. | 你有过照看不会说话的婴儿的经验 |
[09:35] | You can be the daddymommy. | 你也可以当他的妈妈呀 |
[09:36] | Okay, you two better get your act together, | 你们快点决定好 |
[09:38] | or I’m suing for custody. | 不然我就要抢监护权了 |
[09:41] | This is my rendering of the victim. | 这是我对死者的面部还原 |
[09:47] | There are numerous genetic similarities. | 有很多基因学上的相似处 |
[09:50] | Cam’s running DNA tests to be sure… | Cam在做DNA检测来确定 |
[09:52] | but I’m comfortable with the assessment that this was the child’s mother. | 但是我觉得她应该就是孩子的母亲 |
[09:59] | He misses his mother. He’s sad. | 他想他妈妈了 他很难过 |
[10:17] | We need to go to Tucker County. | 我们得出发去Tucker县了 |
[10:23] | Last coal mine closed about 8 years ago. | 最后一座煤矿八年前就关闭了 |
[10:25] | This place is a ghost town. | 这地方已经没什么人了 |
[10:27] | The local economy is devastated. | 本地经济也萎靡不振 |
[10:28] | That could be why our victim was driving a junker. | 这可能也是受害者开废车的原因 |
[10:31] | She couldn’t afford registration, insurance- | 她付不起车辆注册和保险的费用 |
[10:34] | You know, I don’t want to sound insensitive here, | 我不想显得没人性 |
[10:36] | but I’m telling you, real estate- | 但是我跟你说 这里的房产 |
[10:38] | It’s gotta be a steal. | 一定特别便宜 |
[10:39] | I mean, you could build yourself a beautiful house on the river. | 你可以在河上建一所漂亮的房子 |
[10:43] | I could come out and fish. | 我可以来钓钓鱼 |
[10:45] | You could put in one of those media rooms. | 你还可以弄一个多媒体室 |
[10:47] | I saw a 103- inch flat- screen TV the other day- | 我之前看到了103英寸的彩电 |
[10:49] | I don’t need another residence, Booth. | 我不需要那么多房子 Booth |
[10:52] | Just, you know… | 没有 我只是 |
[10:54] | trying to give you a little financial advice, that’s all. | 想要给你一个财务建议 |
[10:57] | He seems so peaceful. | 他看起来很平静 |
[11:00] | He has no idea that he’s all alone. | 他不知道他已经是孤身一人了 |
[11:02] | Maybe that wasn’t his mom. | 或许那不是他的妈妈 |
[11:04] | Maybe there’s a dad. | 又或许他还有个爸爸 |
[11:05] | No one filed a report, Booth. No one’s worried about him. | 没有人上报他失踪 Booth 没人关心他 |
[11:09] | Yeah, well, you are. | 不是还有你来关心他吗 |
[11:14] | There’s someone. | 那里有人 |
[11:19] | – You people are from the government? – Yes, sir. With the FBI. | – 你们是政府的人吗 – 对的先生 我们是FBI的 |
[11:23] | training them young, I see. | 你们这是从娃娃抓起啊 |
[11:26] | – If you could just help us- – Right. | – 能不能请你帮我们… – 当然了 |
[11:28] | Just like the government helped us- | 说得好像政府之前也帮了我们一样 |
[11:29] | when the bridge washed out, when they closed the school. | 在桥被大水冲垮的时候 在他们关闭学校的时候 |
[11:32] | Well, business and industry have left the area. | 商业和工业已经不复存在 |
[11:34] | The local tax base is nonexistent. | 这里的税收基础也就不存在了 |
[11:37] | The government can’t be expected to provide services | 政府在没有财政基础的情况下 |
[11:39] | without the fiscal means to do so. | 是不可能在为你们提供服务的 |
[11:41] | What’s she saying? Are you from France or somewhere? | 她在说什么 你从法国来还是怎么的 |
[11:44] | Economies live and die just like any organism. | 经济就像有机体一样也有生死 |
[11:46] | When they expire, the logical thing to do is to move. | 当它们不存在了 只有继续生活才是正确的选择 |
[11:48] | This land is part of me. | 这片土地是我的一部分 |
[11:50] | I’ve lived here all my life. | 我一辈子都生活在这里 |
[11:51] | My father before me. His father! | 我父亲住在这里 我的爷爷也是 |
[11:53] | Paul, who are you hollering at now? | Paul 你又在冲着谁鬼叫 |
[11:55] | They’re from the government. | 他们是政府的人 |
[11:58] | Oh, my God. | 哦天啊 |
[11:59] | You have no right! No right at all! | 你们没有这样的权利 |
[12:01] | – Hey, hey. Hey, hey, Hey.- Taking people’s children away? | – 慢点慢点 – 你们居然把别人的小孩带走 |
[12:04] | You should be ashamed. | 你们应该感到羞耻 |
[12:06] | That girl does the best she can to provide for Andy. | 这个女孩倾尽所有为Andy提供最好的生活 |
[12:09] | Andy? Do you know this baby? | 他叫Andy吗 你认识他 |
[12:11] | Yeah. Folks up the street- | 对啊 住在街头的夫妻 |
[12:14] | Carol and Jimmy Grant- | Carol Grant和Jimmy Grant |
[12:15] | they take care of him when his mama works. | 在他妈妈工作的时候 照顾他 |
[12:17] | – Is that his mother? – Looks like her. | – 这是他妈妈吗 – 看起来像是 |
[12:20] | But you should check with the Grants. | 但是你应该再和Grant夫妇确认一下 |
[12:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[12:25] | Something happen? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[12:29] | Yeah, that’s Meg. | 对 这是Meg |
[12:31] | Meg Taylor. | 她叫Meg Taylor |
[12:32] | We all went to high school together- | 我们是高中同学 |
[12:34] | Me and Jimmy and Meg, and Meg’s husband, Lou. | 我和Jimmy和Meg 还有Meg的丈夫Lou |
[12:37] | Back when we had a high school. | 我们都是一个高中的 |
[12:39] | Meg’s husband- he still live around here? | Meg的丈夫还住在这吗 |
[12:41] | I, uh, haven’t seen him lately. | 我最近没怎么见到过他 |
[12:43] | Not that I’d want to. He’s in and out of jail. | 不是我想不想的问题 他是监狱的常客 |
[12:47] | Does anything for a drink. | 为了换酒喝什么都肯干 |
[12:48] | Left Meg before Andy was born. | 在Andy出生前就离开Meg了 |
[12:51] | I’m not sure he’s even laid eyes on Andy more than twice. | 我甚至觉得他看Andy的次数不超过两次 |
[12:54] | Meg worked herself to the bone for this boy. | Meg为了这个孩子拼命工作 |
[12:57] | We couldn’t have one of our own, | 我们不能拥有自己的孩子 |
[12:59] | so we were real happy to help Meg out. | 所以能帮Meg照顾他我们很高兴 |
[13:01] | Meg would have to pry her away from him at the end of the day. | Meg下班回来都要从她那里把孩子”抢”回来 |
[13:04] | Where did she work? | 她在哪里工作 |
[13:06] | Fallbrook Rubber. They recycle tires. | Fallbrook橡胶厂 他们回收利用轮胎 |
[13:08] | They turn ’em into ground coverings, | 他们会把轮胎变成地面的覆盖材料 |
[13:10] | you know, for playgrounds and such. | 用于操场之类的地方 |
[13:12] | It’s one of the only places left around here to work. | 那是这里为数不多的可以工作的地方了 |
[13:15] | And how about the two of you? | 那你们呢 |
[13:16] | You’re both currently what? Unemployed? | 你们现在是都失业吗 |
[13:18] | No, I- I work part- time looking | 没有 我有兼职 |
[13:20] | after some of the buildings they shut down. | 我看管一些他们关闭了的建筑 |
[13:23] | Jimmy used to teach high school… | Jimmy之前是教高中的 |
[13:24] | and I did some project management, mostly for construction. | 我主要是从事建筑项目的管理 |
[13:28] | But now, uh, we do what we can. | 但是现在我们只能凑合着过了 |
[13:31] | This town used to be something. | 这个镇子曾经很辉煌 |
[13:33] | I mean, we were on the scenic route. | 我们这里曾是观光路线 |
[13:35] | You know, people would come to visit. | 会有人来旅游 |
[13:37] | It wasn’t all coal. | 也不全是煤矿业 |
[13:38] | What’ll happen to Andy? ‘Cause we can watch him. | Andy会怎么样 我们可以照顾他的 |
[13:41] | He’s gonna have to stay with us for now. | 他暂时得跟我们待在一起 |
[13:44] | Can you tell me where Meg lived? | 你能告诉我Meg之前住在哪吗 |
[13:46] | It looks like everything’s closed down around here. | 看起来这里的很多地方都关了 |
[13:48] | Yeah. Probably lost all its customers. | 或许已经没有顾客了吧 |
[13:50] | With no bridge, the highway routes all the traffic away from the town. | 这里没有桥 高速公路又把所有的交通分流而偏离了小镇 |
[13:57] | – Brennan. – Got the scoop on the poop. | – 我是Brennan – 找到便便是粉色的原因了 |
[13:59] | It was pharmaceutical dye used to color the Phenobarbital… | 毒理检测显示 粉色物质 |
[14:02] | that showed up in his tox screen. | 是用于镇静安眠药的药用染色剂 |
[14:06] | Andy had Phenobarbital in his system? | Andy体内为什么有安眠药 |
[14:09] | Oh, his name’s Andy? | 他叫Andy吗 |
[14:10] | Adorable. I had a dog named Andy. | 挺可爱的 我有一只狗就叫Andy |
[14:12] | That came out wrong. | 听起来怪怪的 |
[14:14] | Why does he have Phenobarbital in his system? | 为什么他体内会有安眠药 |
[14:16] | It’s often prescribed for seizures. | 这种药物通常用于癫痫治疗 |
[14:18] | Perhaps the infant is epileptic. | 也许他患有癫痫症 |
[14:19] | Hey. Don’t say that. Andy’s gonna be just fine. | 说什么呢 Andy一定会健健康康的 |
[14:22] | Well, he was still breast- feeding… | 他还没断奶 |
[14:23] | so there’s a slight chance he ingested the drug that way… | 有可能他是这样接触到安眠药的 |
[14:27] | but the depth of color makes it unlikely. | 不过颜色的深度上看 又不太可能 |
[14:28] | We’re on our way to check out his mother’s home. | 我们在去他妈妈家的路上 |
[14:30] | I’ll see if I can find the prescription bottle. | 我去看看能不能找到药瓶 |
[14:38] | – Okay. – No, no, no, no… | – 好的 – 别急 |
[14:40] | – What? – No, no, no, no. Look. | – 干嘛 – 你看 |
[14:43] | – Front door is open. You stay here. – But- | – 前门是开着的 你呆在这 – 但是… |
[14:45] | Bones, there is a baby involved. | Bones 小孩不能没人看着 |
[14:46] | You hear gunfire, anything like that, drive away. | 如果你听见枪声 就直接开车跑 |
[14:50] | – I’m not leaving you, Booth. – Yes, you will… | – 我不会离开你的 Booth – 你必须得离开 |
[14:51] | because this is about the baby, not me. | 因为这不只是关于我 你还得考虑他 |
[14:54] | Promise me. | 你现在答应我 |
[15:04] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[15:36] | Easy. | 放轻松 |
[15:37] | Both hands to the ceiling. Nice and easy. | 慢慢的把手抬起来 |
[15:39] | Right there. Whoa! Yeah! | 放到那里 |
[15:41] | Easy! God! | 我都叫你动作轻点了 |
[15:43] | You know, I asked you very nicely. | 我可是很有礼貌的请求你的 |
[15:51] | We will find out what happened to your mother. | 我们会查明你妈妈身上发生了什么事 |
[15:54] | I promise. | 我向你保证 |
[15:57] | You know, Booth is an excellent investigator. | Booth是一个很棒的调查人员 |
[16:00] | And I don’t like to boast, but I am the best in my field. | 不是要吹嘘 但是我也是行业中的佼佼者 |
[16:06] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[16:09] | How- How about some visual and auditory stimulation? | 你想要一些听觉和视觉上的刺激吗 |
[16:13] | Okay, let’s see. | 让我想想 |
[16:17] | I told you, I’m Meg’s husband. I live here. | 我告诉你了 我是Meg的丈夫 我住在这 |
[16:20] | If you live here, Lou, then why did you break the front lock? | 如果你是住在这的 Lou 你为什么要撬前门的锁 |
[16:22] | I didn’t do it. Somebody else broke in. | 不是我干的 是别人 |
[16:24] | When I saw it, I thought I’d come in and check on Meg. | 我看见的时候 我觉得我应该进来看看Meg是不是还好 |
[16:27] | You live here, or you came by to check on Meg? | 你到底是住在这 还是来看Meg的 |
[16:29] | Which one is it? | 到底是哪个 |
[16:32] | All right, now you got me all confused. | 你把我弄糊涂了 |
[16:33] | Yeah, I bet. | 我猜也是 |
[16:36] | Look, Meg bails me out sometimes- if she can. | Meg有时候会保释我 如果她可以的话 |
[16:41] | When I saw she wasn’t here, | 当我看到她不在这里 |
[16:42] | I just figured I’d, you know, help myself. | 我就想自己拿点钱 |
[16:45] | How often do you steal from your wife? | 你多久从你妻子那里偷一次钱 |
[16:47] | It’s not stealing. She likes to help me. | 我这不叫偷 她很乐意帮助我的 |
[16:50] | Yeah. Meg’s dead. She was killed. | 随你怎么说吧 Meg被杀害了 |
[16:53] | – How? – Well, you seem shocked. | – 怎么被杀害的 – 你听上去很吃惊 |
[16:56] | Well, of course I am. | 我当然吃惊啊 |
[16:59] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪里 |
[17:01] | Last night? | 昨晚吗 |
[17:07] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[17:13] | What do we have? | 能让你玩点什么呢 |
[17:17] | Phalanges! | 指骨 |
[17:19] | Phalanges, phalanges, phalanges. | 手指手指小手指 |
[17:21] | Dancing phalanges. Dancing phalanges. | 你看 我的手指会跳舞 |
[17:26] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[17:28] | Booth thinks that bones are dry and boring, but- | Booth认为骨头很无趣 但是… |
[17:31] | Show me your phalanges. | 给我看你的指骨 |
[17:34] | Hey, Bones. Her husband. Real genius. | Bones 这是她的丈夫 是个天才 |
[17:37] | Doesn’t even remember where he was last night. | 他甚至不记得自己昨晚在哪 |
[17:39] | We’ve got your son in here. His mother’s dead. | 你的儿子在我们这 他妈妈死了 |
[17:41] | – And now you’re the only- – Oh, no, no, no. | – 所以现在你是唯一… – 别啊 |
[17:43] | See, I never wanted that kid. | 我从来都不想要这个孩子的 |
[17:46] | She did it because she thought it would straighten me out. | 她把他生下来是以为这样就可以约束我的行为 |
[17:48] | But I told her I couldn’t handle a kid because I’m a free spirit. | 但是我说了 我是自由的灵魂 不能处理好孩子的事 |
[17:51] | What you are is a drunk, Lou. | 你只是个酒鬼 Lou |
[17:54] | All right, Dispatch, I need a forensics team and a car… | 派遣队 我需要一支鉴证队和一辆车 |
[17:56] | for a burglary suspect and a possible murderer. | 用来调查一个盗窃的嫌犯和潜在的谋杀犯 |
[17:58] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[18:01] | Why would I? I- | 我怎么会呢 |
[18:05] | Who else would feed me? | 她死了还有谁能养我 |
[18:08] | I’ve determined an approximate size and shape for the key. | 我已经大概清楚钥匙的形状和尺寸了 |
[18:11] | Did you reference it against currently registered key patents? | 你把它和现注册过专利的钥匙匹配过吗 |
[18:14] | Yeah. The closest match is an old design… | 匹配过了 最接近的是一款老的钥匙 |
[18:16] | used for safe- deposit boxes in banks. | 用于银行里的保险箱 |
[18:18] | I’m looking into banks near Huntsville that still use them. | 我在查Huntsville附近还在用这种箱子的银行 |
[18:21] | Most safe- deposit keys are numerically coded. | 大多数保险柜的钥匙上面都有号码 |
[18:23] | Well, we couldn’t get a clear enough picture | 如果要想看到清晰的数字 |
[18:25] | without exposing Andy to too much radiation. | 会让Andy接触过多辐射 |
[18:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:31] | How many exactly? | 到底多少个 |
[18:34] | Excuse me? | 你在说什么 |
[18:35] | Kids. ‘Cause a million seems a little impractical. | 多少个小孩 因为要一百万个不太现实 |
[18:38] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[18:40] | I kind of have a thing for chaos. | 我对混乱场面情有独钟 |
[18:42] | I guess I’ll stop when the Feds need to airlift me in supplies. | 等孩子多到政府要用飞机来运送物资的程度吧 |
[18:46] | You don’t by chance live in a shoe do you? | 你不会住在鞋子里吧 |
[18:48] | You don’t want kids? | 你不想要孩子吗 |
[18:51] | Screaming, crying, vomit- other bodily fluids. | 我也说不好 尖叫 哭泣 呕吐还有别的体液什么的 |
[18:55] | It’s like a day around here. | 我的工作就已经是这种内容了 |
[18:57] | Not worth giving up this body for that. | 不值得为了这样的生活放弃我的好身材 |
[19:07] | Whoa, whoa. Let’s see what you got there. | 让我看看你们找到了些啥 |
[19:13] | Hey, Bones. Sweep’s finished. It’s all yours. Come on. | Bones 他们清理完了 你可以进去了 |
[19:21] | The Phenobarbital was prescribed to Andy… | 安眠药是开给Andy的 |
[19:23] | at a clinic over 50 miles away. | 五十英里外的一家诊所开的处方 |
[19:25] | Yeah. That’s probably the closest medical care they’ve got. | 可能这是离他们最近的医疗点了 |
[19:27] | It’s an extremely harsh drug to give to a child. | 对于孩子来说这种药的药性很强 |
[19:31] | It’s quite sweet- these pictures. | 这些照片真温馨 |
[19:34] | – She really loved him. – Check this out. | – 她真的很爱他 – 来看看这个 |
[19:36] | Somebody had a doctor’s appointment in DC yesterday. | 他们昨天在华盛顿的医院有预约 |
[19:40] | Maybe that’s where they were headed. | 可能他们就是在去那的路上 |
[19:41] | Okay. We’ll need this prescription and Andy’s medical records. | 我们需要处方和Andy的医疗记录 |
[19:45] | Okay. I’ll have them sent to the Jeffersonian | 我会送到Jeffersonian的 |
[19:46] | ’cause that’s what we do. | 我们就是干这个的 |
[19:52] | Brennan. | 我是Brennan |
[19:52] | I’ve made some discoveries regarding our victim. | 我在受害者身上发现了新线索 |
[19:55] | Is this a good time? | 你现在说话方便吗 |
[19:56] | – No, no, no, no, no, no. – Okay. | – 不不不 – 好吧 |
[20:00] | Zack Zack? | |
[20:02] | Hello? | 你还在吗 |
[20:07] | – Dr. Addy. – Uh, it’s Dr. Brennan. | – 我是Dr. Addy – 我是Dr. Brennan |
[20:10] | is this a better time? | 现在你更方便说话了吗 |
[20:12] | – No, no, no. – Then why’d you call back? | – 不 不 – 那你为什么打回来 |
[20:14] | – I wasn’t speaking with you, Zack. – I believe you are. | – 我没有跟你说话 Zack – 我觉得你是的 |
[20:17] | I was saying no to Andy. He was grabbing my necklace. | 我在跟Andy说话 他在抓我的项链 |
[20:20] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[20:20] | You were saying? | 你刚刚要说什么 |
[20:21] | Our victim had healed compression fractures… | 受害者身上有复合骨折的愈合痕迹 |
[20:24] | in her L1 and L2 vertebrae. | 在L1和L2颈椎上 |
[20:27] | – From a traumatic injury? – No. Malnourishment. | – 是由于外部创伤吗 – 不是 是由于营养不良 |
[20:30] | She also has some minor deformities… | 她还有点轻微的畸形 |
[20:32] | including a slight bowing of the legs… | 她的腿有点弯曲 |
[20:34] | and bony outgrowths at a number of muscle attachments. | 在一些肌肉连接处还有骨质扩增 |
[20:37] | Do you know if Cam found any painkillers in Andy’s tox screen? | Cam有在Andy的毒理检测中找到止痛药吗 |
[20:41] | No. Just the Phenobarbital. | 没有 只有安眠药 |
[20:46] | First the key, now jewelry. What’s next? | 之前是钥匙 现在又让他玩项链 接下来还有什么 |
[20:48] | You gonna let him play with a bowling ball? | 你是不是还打算让他去打保龄球 |
[20:49] | I’m watching him. | 我在看着他啊 |
[20:51] | Meg had a number of bone conditions that would’ve caused chronic pain… | Meg有一些骨骼问题 会造成慢性疼痛 |
[20:54] | but she wasn’t taking any pain medication. | 但她没有服用任何止痛药 |
[20:56] | Here. Probably because she didn’t want it affecting her- | 说不定 她是不想 |
[20:59] | You know, her… supply. | 影响她的…供给 |
[21:02] | You mean her breast milk? | 你是说母乳吗 |
[21:03] | You know, you can say the word “breast,” Booth. | 你可以直接说”乳房”这个词的 Booth |
[21:05] | Yeah, I know, Bones. | 我知道 Bones |
[21:07] | Well, didn’t Rebecca breast- feed Parker? | 难道Rebecca不是母乳喂养Parker的吗 |
[21:09] | All right, you know- | 你知道吗 |
[21:12] | I am not discussing that with you. | 我不会跟你讨论这个的 |
[21:14] | Would “teat” make you feel more comfortable? | 那用”乳头”你会不会觉得好点 |
[21:15] | I’m not talking teats with you! | 我才不跟你讨论这个 |
[21:17] | – Why not? – Enough! | – 为什么啊 – 别说了 |
[21:21] | – So our victim wasn’t taking any painkillers? – No. | – 受害者没有服用止痛药吗 – 对 |
[21:23] | But her occupational markers in her lateral epicondyle and lower discs… | 但是她外上髁和软骨层底部的痕迹 |
[21:27] | suggest that her job requires manual labor. | 说明她从事的是体力工作 |
[21:30] | Her pain might have been excruciating. | 她的疼痛应该很剧烈 |
[21:32] | Probably had no choice. | 她可能不得不忍着 |
[21:34] | I mean, jobs around here are pretty scarce. | 毕竟这里工作这么稀少 |
[21:36] | All right. What do you say we go talk to her boss? | 我们去找她老板谈谈吧 |
[21:38] | Wait. Were you breast- fed? I was. | 你小时候是母乳喂养的吗 我就是 |
[21:43] | Yesterday was her day off. | 她昨天休假了 |
[21:44] | When she was late today, I just- | 她今天迟到了 我就… |
[21:47] | God! I mean, who did it? What happened? | 天啊 是谁干的 发生了什么 |
[21:49] | We’re not sure yet, Mr. Barnett. | 我们还不确定 Mr. Barnett |
[21:51] | – How long have you been the manager of this plant? – 3 years now. | – 你做工厂经理多久了 – 三年了 |
[21:54] | It’s the only real business left around here. | 这是附近仅存的企业了 |
[21:56] | Since Meg’s job involved a lot of physical labor… | Meg的工作需要很多体力 |
[21:59] | – were you aware of her spinal condition? – The pain, you mean? | – 你知道她脊柱的情况吗 – 你是说疼痛吗 |
[22:02] | Yeah, I saw. I offered to put her on disability. | 我知道的 我建议她申请伤残补助金 |
[22:04] | She said she and the baby couldn’t get by on that. | 她说那些钱不足以让她和孩子生活下去 |
[22:06] | She was tougher than half the guys here. | 她比这里大半数的男人还能干 |
[22:09] | Poor little bug. | 太可怜了 |
[22:11] | I got 5 kids myself. I can’t imagine. | 我有五个孩子 我简直无法想象 |
[22:14] | Any reason to think Meg was in trouble? | Meg最近有什么麻烦吗 |
[22:17] | No, I was her boss. She didn’t confide in me. | 我是她老板 她不会向我倾诉的 |
[22:20] | How about that husband of hers? | 她的丈夫呢 |
[22:21] | He was trash on a cracker if I’ve ever seen it. | 他就是好汤里的一颗老鼠屎 |
[22:24] | Yeah, they weren’t even living together anymore. | 他们已经没有生活在一起了 |
[22:26] | Doesn’t mean he ain’t jealous. | 不过他也有可能嫉妒 |
[22:27] | Maybe someone told him about Shepard. | 可能有人告诉他Shepard的事了 |
[22:29] | – Who’s Shepard? – Dave Shepard. | – 谁是Shepard – Dave Shepard |
[22:32] | Some accountant from corporate headquarters in DC. | 是华盛顿的总部来的会计 |
[22:34] | He was here for a week. | 他来这一周了 |
[22:36] | Left a few days ago. | 几天前走的 |
[22:37] | Yeah. He was here to cut costs. | 他是来这削减开支的 |
[22:39] | We’ve all heard that before. | 我们都知道故事的结局会是怎样的 |
[22:40] | Good- bye, jobs. | 很多人要失业了 |
[22:41] | Was there anything between Meg and Shepard? | Meg和Shepard之间发生什么了 |
[22:44] | The guy was kind of slimy. | 那个男的有点刻意讨好她的意思 |
[22:45] | You know, offering to buy her sodas, asking about her kid… | 请她喝汽水 问她孩子的情况之类的 |
[22:48] | all the time looking at her- you know. | 一直盯着她看 你懂的 |
[22:52] | Breasts? | 盯着她的胸部吗 |
[22:55] | Meg return the attention? | Meg回应他了吗 |
[22:56] | He was from the city. Had money. | 他是城市来的 又有钱 |
[22:58] | After her deadbeat of a husband, | 有过一个二流子丈夫 |
[23:00] | you can’t fault her for wanting a good meal. | 她想找一个更好的男人也不奇怪 |
[23:02] | The only guy Meg really cared about is right there. | Meg唯一在乎的人就在这里 |
[23:04] | She would’ve done anything for this kid. | 她愿意为这孩子付出一切 |
[23:09] | Just do a check on all the employees. | 清查一下你的所有员工 |
[23:10] | And also give me the contact information… | 然后给我华盛顿的 |
[23:12] | from this Dave Shepard out of the DC area. | Dave Shepard的联系方式 |
[23:15] | I’m telling you, Lou Taylor didn’t do it. He was in jail. | 不是Lou Taylor干的 他当时在监狱 |
[23:17] | They picked him up passed out in another county. | 他们在另一个县发现了酩酊大醉的他 |
[23:20] | – Booth? – Hold on. | – Booth – 等等 |
[23:21] | Yeah, well, you know what? | 不过我觉得 |
[23:22] | If Lou didn’t toss the place, then somebody else did. | 既然不是Lou翻箱倒柜 就一定另有其人 |
[23:26] | All right? So just keep checking for prints. | 继续找指纹吧 |
[23:28] | I’m telling you, somebody else is looking for that key. | 肯定有别人在找那把钥匙 |
[23:31] | – Booth? – Yeah? | – Booth – 怎么了 |
[23:32] | Andy’s making that face again. | Andy又在做那种表情了 |
[23:37] | I’m serious, Bones. Next time, you’re changing the diaper. | 我认真的 Bones 下次你来换尿布 |
[23:39] | All right. There are a series of numbers on it. | 钥匙上确实有数字 |
[23:41] | These keys were coded to indicate the specific bank. | 钥匙的编码都是和银行对应的 |
[23:44] | So read me your numbers. | 告诉我号码吧 |
[23:46] | – 36, 09,20, 14. – Okay. It’s searching. | – 36 09 20 14 – 系统在搜索了 |
[23:53] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[23:53] | It’s from Green Hills Bank in Petersberg, West Virginia. | 是西弗吉尼亚州Petersberg的Green Hills银行 |
[23:57] | – I’ll send the directions to your phone. – Thanks, Angela. | – 我把地址发给你 – 谢谢你 Angela |
[24:00] | No problem. How’s my little bruiser? | 不客气 小男子汉怎么样了 |
[24:04] | Well, he looks pleased that a piece of metal… | 他看起来对肠子里 |
[24:06] | is no longer passing through his intestinal tract. | 没有金属了还挺高兴的 |
[24:08] | Yeah, no more metal. No more metal. | 没有金属咯 再不会给你玩那个了 |
[24:11] | – His legs are bowed. – All babies’ legs are bowed. | – 他的腿是弯的 – 所有婴儿的腿都是 |
[24:13] | No. Not like this. How could I have missed that? | 但是不会这么弯 我之前怎么会没注意 |
[24:17] | Tell Zack to run a P ratio test on the victim’s teeth. | 叫Zack给受害者的牙齿做一个P比测试 |
[24:20] | – He’ll know what I mean. – Sure thing. | – 他知道我在说什么的 – 当然 |
[24:22] | – Take care of him, sweetie. – I will. | – 照顾好他 亲爱的 – 我会的 |
[24:27] | I’ve got the bank’s address. | 我拿到银行地址了 |
[24:28] | It’s in Petersberg, one town from Huntsville. | 在Petersberg 离Huntsville一个镇的距离 |
[24:31] | Great. I’ll request a warrant. | 我去申请搜查令 |
[24:32] | That’ll give us time to go to Family Services in Parsons, get you- | 这就能给我们时间去Parsons的家庭服务中心 把你… |
[24:35] | What? No. Not yet. | 什么 别这么快啊 |
[24:36] | Bones, I know this is difficult, but we both agreed | Bones 我知道这很难 但是我们说好了 |
[24:39] | that we keep Andy to get the key. | 留着Andy只是为了钥匙 |
[24:40] | Now that we have the key | 现在我们拿到钥匙了 |
[24:42] | You can’t leave him with Family Services in the middle of nowhere. | 你不能随便把他丢到家庭服务中心 |
[24:45] | Cam still needs to review his medical records. | Cam还需要看他的医疗记录 |
[24:47] | Well, I mean, Bones, there are doctors there. | Bones 那里会有医生的 |
[24:49] | You have no idea what that place will be like, Booth. | 你根本不知道那个地方是什么样的 Booth |
[24:53] | Med students, under funded, understaffed- | 去的都是在读医学生 资金人手都不足 |
[24:55] | – Bones- – His mother is dead, and his father is a felon. | – Bones – 他妈妈死了 他爸爸是重罪犯 |
[24:59] | I’ve been in his situation, Booth. | 我曾经也是这样 Booth |
[25:00] | I’m not turning him over | 我不会把他交出去的 |
[25:02] | until I’m satisfied that he is somewhere safe… | 起码在找到一个安全的 |
[25:04] | where he’ll get the care he deserves. | 他又能被好好照顾的地方之前不会 |
[25:06] | Fine. He can stay with us. For now. | 好吧 那他就跟我们呆一起 但是是暂时的 |
[25:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:12] | Okay. I’ll go lock the back up. | 我去锁后备箱 |
[25:27] | Just let me know if there’s anything else you need. | 如果你还有别的需要就告诉我 |
[25:29] | Do you like elephants? | 你喜欢大象吗 |
[25:32] | The bank manager said Meg was a new client. | 银行经理说Meg是新客户 |
[25:34] | Only got this box a few days ago. | 几天之前才拿到这个盒子的 |
[25:42] | Uh- oh is right. | 吃惊就对了 |
[25:47] | Andy Oh, Andy. | |
[25:49] | What kind of trouble was Mama in? | 你妈妈到底惹了什么麻烦 |
[25:57] | There’s a sticky residue lining the trigger, and… | 扳机侧边有粘性残留物 |
[26:02] | I see fragments of a foreign object inside the barrel. | 枪管里面有异物碎片 |
[26:06] | We need to take this back to the Jeffersonian. | 我们得把这个带回Jeffersonian |
[26:08] | Well, Meg Taylor didn’t own a firearm, at least not legally. | Meg Taylor没有武器 起码没有注册 |
[26:11] | We need to find out where Mommy got the gun, don’t we? | 我们要找到你妈妈是从哪拿到枪的 不是吗 |
[26:14] | Hey. Someone filed off the serial numbers. | 有人擦掉了上面的序号 |
[26:17] | You think I didn’t know that before I handed it to you? | 我给你之前就知道了 |
[26:19] | I mean, I am FBI, not just some guy who changes your stinky diapers. | 我可是FBI 不是光会换你臭烘烘尿布的人 |
[26:24] | It’s been fired recently. I’m finding gunpowder residue. | 这支枪最近开过火 我找到了火药残留 |
[26:27] | Gunpowder’s not gonna get me the owner’s name. | 火药粉没法告诉我枪是谁的 |
[26:29] | I need fingerprints, DNA. | 我还需要指纹和DNA |
[26:33] | Do you think there are any public pools around here? | 你觉得这附近有公共游泳池吗 |
[26:37] | It’s a pretty depressing job, you know, keeping an eye on the ruins… | 这份工作很令人抑郁的 每天都要看着这片地方 |
[26:41] | but I try to think positive… | 但是我试着保持乐观 |
[26:42] | like I’m keeping ’em safe till they open up again. | 告诉自己 只是在它们重新开放之前保护它们 |
[26:46] | Uh, chemicals are down here. | 化学品在这下面 |
[26:49] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 – 没事 |
[26:51] | Can I hold him? Just for a bit? | 我能抱着他一会吗 |
[26:56] | Okay. Just for a little bit. | 就一会 |
[26:58] | All right, Andy? | 好吗 Andy |
[27:01] | Did you know of any medical conditions… | 你知道Andy有在 |
[27:03] | that Andy was being treated for? | 接受什么治疗吗 |
[27:05] | Meg never liked to share her problems. | Meg不喜欢跟别人分享自己的问题 |
[27:06] | She was pretty independent. | 她很独立的 |
[27:09] | But I mean, Andy’s always seemed just fine. | 但是Andy看起来很好啊 |
[27:11] | – Is he sick? – We’re just checking. | – 他病了吗 – 我们只是问问 |
[27:14] | – Must’ve been a pretty nice pool. – Yeah. | – 之前肯定是个很不错的泳池 – 对啊 |
[27:17] | Coached the high school team once back when I was teaching. | 教书的时候我当过高中游泳队的教练 |
[27:19] | Perfect. Muriatic acid. | 完美 有盐酸 |
[27:22] | Bones, what are you doing? | Bones 你在干嘛 |
[27:25] | Hey, I get it. | 我知道 |
[27:26] | Someone filed the numbers off, didn’t they? | 有人把号码磨掉了对吧 |
[27:28] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[27:29] | Well, she’s using the acid to react to the metal. | 她在用酸和金属反应 |
[27:32] | It restores the original etchings. | 这样就能恢复原来的蚀刻 |
[27:35] | – I taught science. – Really? | – 我教过科学 – 真的吗 |
[27:37] | You must’ve been a good teacher. | 你肯定是个很好的老师 |
[27:42] | – I got the numbers. – Mr. Delancy- | – 我找出号码了 – Mr. Delancy |
[27:44] | You worked for Fallbrook Rubber before you came to DC. | 你来华盛顿特区之前是为Fallbrook橡胶厂工作的 |
[27:48] | Yeah. I got laid off a couple of months ago. | 对 我几个月前被解雇了 |
[27:51] | Surprised that place is still in business. | 我很惊讶那里居然还开着 |
[27:53] | – So you knew Meg Taylor? – Sure. Yeah. | – 所以你认识Meg Taylor咯 – 当然认识 |
[27:56] | Can’t picture her with a gun though. | 但是我没办法想象她会拿枪 |
[27:58] | She was sweet as they come. | 她一直都是个很好的人 |
[28:00] | The gun was registered to you. | 枪是你名下的 |
[28:02] | But I haven’t seen it in a couple of years. | 但是我好几年没见到它了 |
[28:04] | I pawned it when things first started getting tight. | 手头情况开始不好的时候我就把它典当了 |
[28:06] | It’s illegal for pawn shops to buy guns. | 当铺交易枪支是违法的 |
[28:10] | You seen Huntsville. | 你已经知道Huntsville的情况了 |
[28:12] | People do whatever it takes to stay afloat. | 人们为了生存什么都能干 |
[28:15] | It says here in your file that you assaulted the plant manager | 你的资料里说你袭击了工厂经理 |
[28:18] | when he laid you off. | 在他解雇你的时候 |
[28:19] | – Also took a swing at Dave Shepard? – That’s right, yeah. | – 还给了Dave Shepard一拳 – 对 |
[28:21] | Look, that “sumbitch” drives up from DC every few months. | 那个做总账的混蛋每隔几个月就从华盛顿来一次 |
[28:24] | And when he leaves, 5 more of us are out on our asses. | 他走的时候工厂就会有五个人被解雇 |
[28:28] | Sure I took a swing at him. | 我当然会给他一拳 |
[28:30] | I’d do it again, too, if I ever saw him. | 如果我看到他我还会打他的 |
[28:33] | Where’s the pawn shop? | 当铺在哪 |
[28:34] | Corner of Elm and Wilson. | Elm街和Wilson街交汇处 |
[28:37] | Went out of business though. | 不过已经倒闭了 |
[28:39] | Too many people selling. | 太多人卖东西了 |
[28:41] | Not enough people buying. | 却没人赎回去 |
[28:46] | This gun’s covered in a fine dust of particulate matter. | 枪表面落的灰很厚 |
[28:50] | It’s gonna take a while to ID | 找到指纹要好一会了 |
[28:52] | The fragments inside the gun’s barrel are bone. | 枪管里的碎片是骨头 |
[28:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:57] | To get blowback like that, | 要达到这种后坐力 |
[28:59] | somebody would have to have been shot point- blank. | 肯定有人被近距离射击了 |
[29:01] | In the head. | 还是对着头 |
[29:02] | Brain tissue on the fragments means they’re from a frontal bone. | 碎片上的脑物质说明碎片是额骨的一部分 |
[29:07] | Think maybe our victim shot somebody? | 是不是受害者朝人开枪了 |
[29:09] | If she did, | 如果是的话 |
[29:10] | then why would she put the gun in the safe- deposit box? | 为什么要把枪放在保险箱里 |
[29:13] | It’s not logical. | 这不合逻辑啊 |
[29:15] | Yeah, you’re right. | 对啊 |
[29:16] | Well, we’ll soon know for sure. | 我们很快就能知道了 |
[29:18] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[29:19] | I identified the residue that’s on the gun’s trigger. | 我鉴别出了扳机上的残留物 |
[29:22] | It’s burned skin. | 是烧焦的皮肤 |
[29:23] | Finger must’ve gotten caught and burned when the shooter fired the gun. | 开枪者的手指肯定是被烧到了 |
[29:26] | Cam should be able to get some DNA. | Cam能采集到DNA |
[29:29] | Hey, Bones. The pawn shop- it closed last year. | Bones 当铺是去年关门的 |
[29:31] | No one has seen the owner. | 没人见过店主 |
[29:32] | I mean, this gun- that could’ve been floating around for months. | 这把枪可能四处流转了几个月 |
[29:35] | Hey, little man! | 小家伙 |
[29:38] | – Yeah, Bones, what’s with the Muzak? – I’m on hold. | – 那个音乐是怎么回事 – 我在等电话 |
[29:41] | There’s an anthropologically proven link between poverty and violence. | 有人类学证据表明贫困和暴力之间有关系 |
[29:44] | More people competing for scarcer resources. | 很多人为了稀有资源斗争 |
[29:47] | Well, that’s great, Bones. | 那真好 Bones |
[29:48] | The bottom line is, | 我是想说 |
[29:49] | we’re not gonna know if the gun owner is telling the truth. | 我们不能确信枪的主人说的是真话 |
[29:51] | Dr. Brennan Dr. Brennan? | |
[29:54] | Yes, I’m still here. | 我在听 |
[29:56] | Oh, hey. Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:58] | Well, then tell the congressman I’d appreciate a call back. | 那就告诉国会议员我希望他给我回电话 |
[30:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:02] | Congressman? Oh, what is Bones up to, huh? | 国会议员 Bones要干嘛呢 |
[30:05] | Well, I’m just putting in a few calls. | 我只是要打几个电话 |
[30:07] | I’ve contributed a great deal of money to numerous campaigns. | 我为数不清的政治竞选捐过一大笔钱 |
[30:10] | These politicians owe me. | 这是这些政客欠我的 |
[30:11] | Bones, that’s not how it’s supposed to work. | Bones 这不是办事的规矩 |
[30:13] | That is exactly how it does work, Booth. | 这就是 Booth |
[30:16] | If the government fixed that bridge leading into Huntsville… | 如果政府修好了通往Huntsville的桥 |
[30:18] | they’d be back on the scenic route. | 它就会回到观光路线上 |
[30:20] | Okay, what about the lack of fiscal resources | 那你说的缺少 |
[30:22] | that you were talking about? | 财政资源怎么办 |
[30:23] | They found millions to build a bridge to nowhere in Alaska. | 他们在阿拉斯加一个人迹罕至的地方花了几百万建桥 |
[30:28] | – Do you need to burp? – No. | – 你想打嗝吗 – 不想 |
[30:32] | – I was talking to Andy. – I know you were talking about Andy. | – 我在跟Andy说话 – 我知道你在跟Andy说话 |
[30:35] | My man Andy. So what’s up with the little guy here? | 我的好小伙Andy 所以他怎么样 |
[30:38] | How is his condition? Any news? | 有他身体状况的消息了吗 |
[30:39] | Cam’s still looking at his records, consulting with some pediatricians. | Cam还在看他的医疗记录 咨询一些儿童医生 |
[30:42] | Yeah, he’s gonna be just fine, isn’t he? He’s a tiger. | 他一定会好好的 他可是个男子汉呢 |
[30:46] | Tiger, tiger, tiger, tiger. | 小男子汉 小男子汉 |
[30:50] | Verbal development would be heightened if you didn’t talk to him like a fool. | 如果你不这样跟他说话 他的语言能力就能提高 |
[30:53] | And what were you just doing just then? | 那你刚才在干嘛 |
[30:55] | What? I wasn’t doing anything. | 我没干嘛啊 |
[30:56] | You were going- | 你刚刚在 |
[30:56] | What are you even talking about? I never did that. | 你在说什么 我没干过这事 |
[30:58] | – “Cute little baby.” That’s what you sounded like. – Hey. Hello. | – 你刚刚听起来像是在说 可爱的小宝贝 – 嗨 |
[31:01] | I have some info about the skin Hodgins found on the gun’s trigger. | 我从Hodgins在扳机上找到的皮肤里找到了信息 |
[31:04] | Yeah? | 什么信息 |
[31:06] | It was male. | 是男性皮肤 |
[31:07] | Not Meg Taylor. | 不是Meg Taylor的 |
[31:09] | So Meg was either an accomplice- | 所以Meg要不就是个共犯 |
[31:12] | Or she witnessed the murder, got her hands on the gun then hid it. | 要不就是目击了谋杀 拿到枪以后藏起来了 |
[31:17] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[31:17] | Booth Booth. | |
[31:19] | – Yeah. Huntsville? – Yeah! | – 在Huntsville吗 – 太好了 |
[31:22] | Bones, we just found our missing accountant. | Bones 找到那个失踪的会计了 |
[31:23] | He used his credit card to check into a motel near Huntsville. | 他刷信用卡住进了Huntsville附近的一家汽车旅馆 |
[31:27] | Great. Thanks. Local police are picking him up now. | 太好了 谢谢 当地警方正在去找他 |
[31:33] | Right here. | 他在这 |
[31:39] | You’re kidding me, right? | 这是在开玩笑吧 |
[31:40] | This is not Dave Shepard. | 这不是Dave Shepard |
[31:41] | – You’re not Dave Shepard. – Tell me something I don’t know. | – 你不是Dave Shepard – 不然呢 |
[31:44] | How did you end up with his credit card? | 你怎么会有他的信用卡 |
[31:45] | It was inside that bag. | 卡在包里啊 |
[31:47] | I found it in a trash heap near the old coal mine. | 我在旧煤矿附近的垃圾堆找到的 |
[31:51] | I thought my luck had changed. | 我以为我转运了呢 |
[31:52] | Was there blood on this bag when you found it? | 你找到包的时候上面有血吗 |
[31:54] | I guess. | 应该有吧 |
[31:55] | Hey, can I have the sweaters? They’re really soft. | 能把毛衣留给我吗 它真的很软和 |
[31:58] | I’ll take the bag, everything in it, back to DC. | 我要把整个包带回华盛顿 |
[32:00] | Cut this guy loose. | 放他走 |
[32:01] | – Cut me loose? – Yeah. | – 你要放我走啊 – 对 |
[32:02] | I don’t mind staying here. | 我不介意在这 |
[32:03] | You know, a couple of nights maybe. | 呆几个晚上 |
[32:06] | What do you say? Couple of nights. | 让我呆几个晚上 好吗 |
[32:09] | So this Dave Shepard guy is an accountant? | 所以Dave Shepard是会计 |
[32:12] | That’s usually not a profession I associate with killers. | 一般我不会把这个职业和杀人犯联系起来 |
[32:15] | Booth thinks that our victim may have seen | Booth认为受害者可能看到了 |
[32:16] | Dave Shepard shoot someone. | Dave Shepard枪击别人 |
[32:18] | Since he’s been missing since her death, | 她死了以后他就失踪了 |
[32:20] | he could’ve killed her too. | 所以他也有可能杀了她 |
[32:22] | Yeah, well, tell Booth I just found the guy. | 告诉Booth我找到他了 |
[32:24] | Or parts of his skull anyway. | 或者说找到了他颅骨的一部分 |
[32:26] | I ran the DNA from the blood on the duffel bag… | 我用DNA联合索引系统查了 |
[32:29] | and the frontal bone fragments from the gun through CODIS. | 粗呢包血液的DNA和枪里的额骨碎片 |
[32:32] | Both his. | 都是属于他的 |
[32:33] | So Shepard isn’t our killer. He’s another victim. | 所以Shepard不是凶手 是另一个受害者 |
[32:36] | He was shot in the head by a male, | 他被一个男性击中了头部 |
[32:37] | with the gun Meg Taylor was trying to hide. | 用的是Meg Taylor想藏起来的枪 |
[32:39] | – Hey, you wanted me? – Yeah. | – 你找我吗 – 对 |
[32:42] | There was a flash drive in Dave Shepard’s duffel bag. | Dave Shepard的粗呢包里有一个闪存盘 |
[32:47] | – It’s crushed. – That’s where you come in. | – 它被压碎了 – 所以我才找你 |
[32:49] | We need to know if Dave Shepard found something | Dave Shepard是不是知道了什么 |
[32:51] | that could’ve gotten him killed. | 让人不惜杀人灭口的秘密 |
[32:53] | Okay. I’ll get right on it. | 我现在去 |
[32:58] | Did you call your pediatrician friend? | 你给你的儿科医生朋友打电话了吗 |
[33:00] | – He’s on his way. – And you know he’s good, right? | – 他在路上了 – 他水平没问题的对吧 |
[33:02] | Because we have to be certain. | 因为我们得很精确 |
[33:03] | Dr. Brennan, he’s the chief of Pediatrics at Children’s National Medical Center. | Dr. Brennan 他是国家儿童医疗中心的总儿科医师 |
[33:07] | He’s the best. | 他是最好的 |
[33:14] | Hi, beautiful. You coming to visit? | 你好美女 你来看我吗 |
[33:17] | Yeah. I need some cotton swabs and some bleach. | 对 我要拿一些棉球和漂白剂 |
[33:21] | I’m cleaning dried blood off that flash drive. | 把干涸的血从闪存盘上擦掉 |
[33:30] | You do want kids, don’t you? | 你想要孩子的吧 |
[33:33] | What? | 什么 |
[33:36] | Kids. Small humans. | 孩子 小人 |
[33:39] | I’ll admit, I only ever planned on 1 or 2, but- | 我承认 我只计划要一两个 但是… |
[33:44] | If you want a million, I want a million. | 如果你想生 一百万个我也要 |
[33:47] | – Really? – Absolutely. | – 真的吗 – 当然 |
[33:49] | I don’t care if you’re mushy and shapeless. | 我不在意你身材走样或者多愁善感 |
[33:52] | Puffy from constant hormonal fluctuations. | 还是因为荷尔蒙水平变化变得臃肿 |
[33:56] | I’ll still find you sexy. | 我还是会觉得你性感 |
[33:57] | Well, I’m not gonna look like I’m- | 我看起来不会… |
[33:59] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[34:00] | When you get wider, there’ll be more of you to love. | 如果你变胖了 你就有更多部分让我爱了 |
[34:02] | I think we should start right now. | 我觉得我们现在就应该开始 |
[34:04] | Why wait until we get married? | 干嘛要等到结婚以后呢 |
[34:05] | There’s no telling how long it’s gonna take you to get your divorce. | 还不知道你多久才能办好离婚呢 |
[34:07] | Hodgins Hodgins- | |
[34:11] | Your computer is- it’s beeping. | 你的电脑在响 |
[34:21] | – That’s interesting. – What is it? | – 很有趣 – 什么有趣 |
[34:23] | Particulates from the gun. | 枪上的微粒 |
[34:24] | The dust was composed of silica, sulfur compounds and synthetic rubbers. | 是由二氧化硅和硫磺的混合物和合成橡胶组成的 |
[34:29] | Sounds like tires. | 像是轮胎的材料 |
[34:31] | The gun was used at the tire recycling plant. | 枪在轮胎回收厂使用过 |
[34:36] | I’m not gonna get wider. | 我不会变胖的 |
[34:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[34:41] | – What exactly are you looking for? – We’re not sure yet. | – 你们在找什么 – 我们还不确定 |
[34:44] | Anything that’ll help us figure out | 我们在找任何能让我们知道 |
[34:45] | what happened to Dave Shepard and Meg Taylor. | Dave Shepard和Meg Taylor发生了什么的线索 |
[34:48] | Okay, people, back to work! | 大家回去工作吧 |
[34:50] | You let them do their job, they’ll let us do ours. | 你让他们做好工作 他们就会让我们好好工作 |
[35:04] | Where you going? Bones! | 你要去哪 Bones |
[35:07] | Hey, pal. Here. Hold on to this. | 伙计 拿着这个 |
[35:09] | Bones, where are you going? | Bones 你要去哪 |
[35:11] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[35:14] | Booth, look at this. | Booth 你看 |
[35:19] | Turn off the machine. | 把机器关了 |
[35:22] | If I were a dead body and I needed to disappear- | 如果我是尸体 我需要消失 |
[35:24] | This would be a pretty thorough way to do it. | 这样消失还挺彻底的 |
[35:26] | Hey, pal, how often do you ship out a load of this mulch? | 伙计 你多久把护根运出去一次 |
[35:29] | We collect a week’s worth at a time, | 我们一次收集一周的量 |
[35:30] | but we bag it up every couple hours. | 但是每几个小时就打包一次 |
[35:33] | Dave disappeared 4 days ago. He could still be here. | Dave是四天前失踪的 他有可能还在这 |
[35:35] | It’s this lot right here. | 这一批在这里 |
[35:38] | – Hey, Bones? – Yeah? | – Bones – 怎么了 |
[35:39] | This lot was collected right after Dave’s disappearance. | 这堆是是Dave失踪以后收集的 |
[35:41] | Everything’s washed, sanitized and ready to be shipped. | 所有东西都被清洁过 就等着运输了 |
[35:44] | That means that all the evidence has been washed away. | 所以证据有可能也被清洗掉了 |
[35:46] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[35:47] | Scoop up some of the mulch. | 帮我铲起来一堆 |
[35:54] | Put it in this water. | 放进水里 |
[36:03] | – Next bag. – Aw, Bones, what exactly are we doing here? | – 下一袋 – Bones 你在干嘛 |
[36:05] | I’ll explain in a minute. | 我等等解释 |
[36:09] | – Try the next bag. – Next bag. | – 试试下一袋 – 下一袋 |
[36:14] | Next bag. | 下一袋 |
[36:17] | The rubber pieces float. You see? | 橡胶颗粒会浮起来 看到了吗 |
[36:22] | But bone- | 但是骨头 |
[36:26] | Sinks. | 会沉下去 |
[36:28] | We just found Dave. | 我们找到Dave了 |
[36:30] | Tell the manager to shut this plant down now. | 让经理把这个工厂暂时关闭 |
[36:34] | Brennan. | 我是Brennan |
[36:35] | Brennan, it’s me. Turn on your video stream. | Brennan 是我 你把视频打开 |
[36:38] | Is Andy all right? | Andy还好吗 |
[36:39] | The pediatrician is examining him right now. | 儿科医生正在给他检查 |
[36:42] | The baby is fine. | 他很好 |
[36:44] | Take a look at this. | 你看看这个 |
[36:46] | I recovered most of the memory from that flash drive. | 我恢复了闪存盘里的大部分内容 |
[36:49] | Dave Shepard’s internal audit | Dave Shepard的内部审计 |
[36:51] | showed a completely different set of numbers… | 显示的是一串和报到总部的 |
[36:52] | than those reported to corporate headquarters. | 完全不一样的数字 |
[36:54] | Somebody was doctoring the profit reports. | 有人在修改账目 |
[36:56] | Siphoning money into a private account. | 把钱转到一个私人账户 |
[36:58] | Dave figured it out while he was in Huntsville. | Dave在Huntsville的时候发现的 |
[37:00] | That’s what got him killed. | 这是他被杀的原因 |
[37:01] | And if Meg knew about it, | 如果Meg知道的话 |
[37:02] | then the killer would want her dead too. Come on. | 凶手也会想让她死 我们走 |
[37:05] | – Hey, where’s Barnett? – Chip left. | – Barnett在哪 – Chip走了 |
[37:07] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[37:08] | He said he had an emergency at home. | 他说他家里有急事 |
[37:24] | Oh, damn! | 噢妈的 |
[37:52] | Chip Barnett, you’re under arrest for eluding a federal agent. | Chip Barnett 你因躲避联邦探员被捕 |
[37:55] | I’m sure we’ll be throwing in a few murder charges as well. | 我们肯定还会再给你安上谋杀罪名的 |
[37:58] | You know your rights, yeah? | 你知道你的权利吧 |
[38:00] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[38:01] | It’s only a matter of time before they close the plant. | 反正他们迟早要关闭工厂的 |
[38:03] | You embezzled from the company. | 你挪用公款 |
[38:05] | A man does what he has to for his family. | 一个男人总得尽力养家糊口 |
[38:07] | So that justifies killing 2 innocent people? | 那你杀了两个人的事怎么说 |
[38:09] | – Shepard was gonna turn me in. – So you shot him. | – Shepard要告发我 – 所以你就朝他开枪了 |
[38:11] | Meg witnessed it, got a hold of the gun. | Meg看见了 还拿到了枪 |
[38:13] | She wanted money to keep quiet. | 她想要封口费 |
[38:15] | Take her kid to some doctor in DC. | 想带她儿子去华盛顿看医生 |
[38:18] | So you knew where she was headed. | 所以你知道她要去哪 |
[38:19] | You followed her out of town… | 你跟着她出城 |
[38:20] | so you could kill her with no one around. | 这样你就能神不知鬼不觉地杀了她 |
[38:22] | I didn’t want to kill her. | 我没想杀她的 |
[38:24] | I went to her trailer. I looked for the gun first. | 我去了她的房车 找了找枪 |
[38:26] | But you do what you have to- | 但是为了生存我必须… |
[38:27] | There was a baby in that car. | 车里还有孩子啊 |
[38:29] | You son of a bitch! | 你这混蛋 |
[38:37] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[38:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:43] | One of the techs found this in Meg’s trailer. | 一个技术人员在Meg的房车里发现了这个 |
[38:46] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[38:47] | A letter that Meg wrote to her friend, Carol Grant. | Meg写给她朋友Carol Grant的一封信 |
[38:51] | Hey. Andy has a genetic condition. | Andy的基因有些缺陷 |
[38:55] | What is it? | 什么缺陷 |
[38:55] | Vitamin D- resistant rickets. | 抗维生素D型佝偻病 |
[38:57] | Meg had a mild form. Very few symptoms. | Meg的情况轻一点 她的症状很少 |
[38:59] | She probably didn’t even know she had it | 她可能不知道自己患了病 |
[39:01] | But males are prone to more severe cases than females… | 但是男性比女性更容易出现严重症状 |
[39:04] | so Andy would’ve exhibited more extreme symptomatology. | 所以Andy的症状可能会恶化 |
[39:07] | Including the seizures. | 包括出现癫痫 |
[39:08] | The clinic probably prescribed him the Phenobarbital | 诊所可能在没仔细查 |
[39:10] | without searching for underlying causes. | 潜在病因就开了安眠药 |
[39:12] | Well, is Andy gonna be all right? | 那Andy会好起来吗 |
[39:15] | Absolutely. Very treatable. | 当然 这种病的可治愈性很高 |
[39:18] | My friend can treat him as an outpatient. | 我的朋友可以把他收为门诊病人加以治疗 |
[39:21] | – Andy’s gonna be fine. – Thanks, Cam. | – Andy会没事的 – 谢谢你 Cam |
[39:26] | – Really. – Don’t mention it. | – 真的谢谢 – 没什么 |
[39:30] | – Yeah! – You’re gonna be fine. | – 太好了 – 你会健健康康的 |
[39:32] | Looks like our little guy’s gonna be just fine. | 看起来小家伙会没事的 |
[39:40] | The little guy. | 这个小小孩 |
[39:42] | Andy Andy. | |
[39:44] | Andy’s gonna be just fine. | Andy会好起来的 |
[39:47] | You should read this. | 你应该读一下这个 |
[39:51] | “Dear Carol. | “亲爱的Carol |
[39:53] | “If anything happens to me, take care of my Andy. | 如果我发生了不测 请帮我照顾Andy |
[39:57] | “I know you don’t have much- | 我知道你拥有的也不多 |
[39:59] | “none of us do- but you have love… | 我们都是 但是你有爱 |
[40:03] | and I know Andy would be lucky to be part of your family. | 而且我知道Andy能成为你家庭的一员有多幸运 |
[40:55] | You know, I’m gonna miss that little guy. | 我觉得我会想他的 |
[40:57] | And so are you, so don’t deny it. | 你也会的 别急着否认 |
[40:59] | I’m not ashamed to say that I’ve developed a certain… | 我不害怕承认我对Andy产生了 |
[41:03] | affection for Andy. | 喜爱之情 |
[41:04] | It’s a natural by- product of care giving. | 这是关心别人的副产物 |
[41:06] | Yeah. So- | 好吧 所以 |
[41:09] | What do you think? Huh? Change your mind about having kids? | 你有没有变得想生孩子了 |
[41:13] | – Booth. – Okay. All right. | – Booth – 好吧 |
[41:15] | You got some time. | 你还有时间 |
[41:19] | Not that much time. | 但是也不多了 |
[41:21] | – Booth! – Hey! | – Booth – 嘿 |
[41:23] | Now look what you did. | 你看看你干的好事 |
[41:24] | What I did? You’re the one who hit me. | 我干嘛了 是你打的我啊 |
[41:28] | – Oh, what is all this stuff? – What- | – 这是什么 – 什么… |
[41:30] | It’s information Carol gave me from a structural engineer. | 是Carol给我的一个结构工程师的信息 |
[41:34] | So you took my financial advice, didn’t you? Hmm? | 所以你还是听了我的财政建议嘛 |
[41:37] | You’re gonna build that home. | 你还是要建房子 |
[41:39] | No. The congressman couldn’t help… | 不是 那个国会议员帮不上忙 |
[41:41] | so I’m rebuilding the bridge into Huntsville. | 所以我要重建连接Huntsville的桥 |
[41:44] | I’ve hired Carol Grant as the project manager. | 我雇了Carol Grant当项目经理 |
[41:47] | – That is gonna cost a fortune. – To you it’s a fortune. | – 这可要花很多钱呢 – 对你来说很多而已 |
[41:49] | But with my advance and selling the movie rights- | 但是我有预付款和卖电影改编版权的钱 |
[41:53] | Yeah, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[41:55] | You know, I thought you said that towns lived and died like organisms… | 你不是说过乡镇像有机体一样有生存和死亡 |
[41:58] | that sometimes we should just let them go. | 有时候应该学会放手吗 |
[42:01] | And sometimes all it takes is one thing, like a bridge, | 但是有时候只需要一件事物 比如一座桥 |
[42:04] | for a town to start recovering. | 就能让一座小镇开始恢复 |
[42:05] | Back on the scenic route, the gas stations could reopen, restaurants- | 如果回到了观光路线上 加油站就会重新开门 餐厅 |
[42:10] | Maybe a bed- and- breakfast for people who wanted to stay in the area. | 也可以为想留下的人提供食宿 |
[42:15] | Listen to you. Good for you. | 听听你说的话 真不错 |
[42:21] | You know, it’s, | 你知道吗 这很… |
[42:24] | – It’s a shame. – What? | – 这很可惜 – 什么可惜 |
[42:27] | No kids. Who’s gonna be proud of you? | 如果没有孩子 还有谁会为你骄傲 |
[42:29] | – I don’t do it for that. – Yeah, okay. I know. I know. | – 我生孩子不会是为了这个 – 好吧 我知道 |
[42:34] | You know, with next year’s book, you should, uh- | 如果你明年出了书 你就应该… |
[42:36] | You should get that second home in the town you saved. | 用那笔钱在你拯救了的镇子上建立新家 |
[42:38] | I mean, it only makes sense, right? | 这样说得通吧 |
[42:40] | Because every year, the plasmas- They go down. | 因为每一年 等离子电视的价格都会变低 |
[42:42] | They get cheaper and cheaper. It happens all the time. | 它们总是在降价 |
[42:44] | – Forget it. – What? | – 别想了 – 什么 |
[42:46] | I’m just saying Andy’s gonna miss his Auntie Bones. | 我是说Andy会想他的Bones阿姨的 |
[42:49] | Gonna want to see you. | 会想见见你 |
[42:51] | We could all go fishing. Come back home. | 我们可以一起去钓鱼 然后一起回来 |
[42:53] | Plop ourselves in front of | 舒舒服服的坐在 |
[42:54] | that big 103- inch plasma screen of heaven and football. | 103英寸的天堂前 看足球 |
[43:01] | – And you can make the 5- layer dip! – 7- layer dip. | – 你还可以做五层蘸酱 – 是七层 |
[43:03] | Even better. 7 layers. Perfect. | 哇 七层 听起来更棒了 |
[43:05] | You can talk to Andy. “Hello, Andy. | 你可以跟Andy说 “你好 Andy |
[43:07] | Little man. Little baby, baby Andy” | 小男子汉 小宝贝 宝贝Andy” |