时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | In closing my lecture | 演讲的结尾 |
[00:07] | On interstitial lammellae remodeling, | 在组织间隙模型的重建问题上 |
[00:09] | I’d like to address some issues that are not strictly confined | 我想谈几个法医人类学中 |
[00:11] | To forensic anthropology. | 还没有明确定义的问题 |
[00:15] | If it’s all right with my host, Dr. Wexler. | 如果邀请人不介意的话 威克斯雷博士 |
[00:17] | I should think that all | 我想除了那些最乏味的书呆子 |
[00:18] | but the most joyless wonks– | 其他人都会感兴趣的 |
[00:19] | And yes, I do refer to you, Cyril Bibby– | 而且我把你比作斯瑞·毕比 |
[00:21] | Would embrace a diversion from Haversian systems. | 偶尔哈弗斯的解剖学里放松一下也好 |
[00:25] | My partner, | 我搭档 |
[00:26] | FBI special agent Seeley Booth, | 联邦调查局特别探员瑟雷·布斯 |
[00:28] | Gave his lecture at scotland yard last night. | 昨晚刚在伦敦警察厅做过演讲 |
[00:30] | Agent Booth, could you please stand up? | 布斯探员 能起一下身吗 |
[00:34] | Hey, Booth! | 喂 布斯 |
[00:36] | Yeah, I’m here. What’s up? | 是 我在 什么事 |
[00:38] | Agent Booth is the intuitive humanist, | 布斯探员是个直觉主义者 |
[00:41] | While I am the logical empiricist, | 而我是个逻辑经验主义者 |
[00:43] | Although recently I have seen | 最近我终于认识到 |
[00:45] | How destructive pure logic can be. | 只靠逻辑判断的毁灭性缺陷 |
[00:48] | My own assistant, | 我的助手 |
[00:49] | The most brilliant young man I’ve ever met… | 是我见过最为睿智的年轻人 |
[00:53] | …ended up a sidekick | 最后却发现 |
[00:54] | To a cannibalistic serial killer. | 他是一位食人连环杀手的同伙 |
[00:56] | I-i haven’t invited you to join me, Booth, | 我没有请你和我一起说 布斯 |
[00:58] | So you could take your seat. | 你可以坐下了 |
[01:00] | What I’ve learned from agent Booth | 我从布斯探员那里学到 |
[01:03] | Is that we scientists must arm ourselves | 作为科学家 |
[01:04] | With something other than pure logic. | 我们必须用一些逻辑以外的东西武装自己 |
[01:06] | A quality which deflects us | 拥有一种 |
[01:09] | From an irrational enamoration for the rational. | 由非理性的迷恋向理性转变的品质 |
[01:11] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[01:16] | How old is that guy? | 那家伙多大 |
[01:17] | What, Ian? | 你是说伊安 |
[01:18] | He’s a year younger than I am, | 他比我小一岁 |
[01:20] | And almost as brilliant. | 几乎和我一样聪明 |
[01:21] | What do you think of my speech? | 你觉得我的演讲怎么样 |
[01:23] | Yeah, it got, you know, better toward the end. | 开始不怎么样 越讲越好 |
[01:24] | You mean, after you interrupted me? | 你是说 从你打断我开始吗 |
[01:27] | I’m sorry. Look. | 对不起 |
[01:28] | It wasn’t that I was bored. | 我不是因为无聊才睡着 |
[01:29] | Mostly, it was just that I was tired, okay? | 主要是因为我太累了 好吧 |
[01:31] | The boobies took me out for a beer last night. | 昨晚上那群傻瓜拖我出去喝酒 |
[01:33] | “bobbies.” they’re called “bobbies.” | 是警察吧(傻瓜 警察发音相近) |
[01:35] | I’m pretty sure that Sarah, Pauline and Jacqueline are, | Sarah Pauline和Jacqueline |
[01:37] | You know, boobies. | 你知道的 都是傻瓜 |
[01:38] | Dr. Brennan! Dr. Brennan! | 布雷纳恩博士 |
[01:40] | What a wonderful lecture. | 讲座非常成功 |
[01:41] | Fantastic, sublime, great. | 了不起 棒极了 |
[01:43] | Thank you, Dr. Wexler. | 谢谢 威克斯雷博士 |
[01:45] | Who knew such a shapeless robe could be so evocative? | 没想到穿着奇怪长袍的女人这么有吸引力 |
[01:47] | Of academia, I mean, of course. | 我是说 学术方面 当然 |
[01:51] | Just one moment with my colleague, please, agent booth. | 让我和同事单独待会儿 布斯探员 |
[01:56] | Um, over the last few days, I have been warned many times | 这几天 一直有人警告我 |
[02:01] | To watch out for you. | 让我提防你 |
[02:03] | Warned? | 警告? |
[02:04] | That sounds dangerous. | 好像我很危险 |
[02:05] | Is it something along the lines | 是不是像街上那些警示牌一样 |
[02:06] | Of, “oh, look out for Ian Wexler. | 写着当心伊安·威克斯雷 |
[02:08] | He’s a young genius on the rise”? | 一名正在升起的明日之星 |
[02:10] | How can you flirt with me while ignoring your phone? | 有功夫和我打情骂俏却不接手机? |
[02:13] | Well, I am a man of perspective. | 我是个极具远见的人 |
[02:15] | Besides, I find if one ignores the thing long enough, | 况且 我发现 如果长时间不接 |
[02:16] | Generally, it stops ringing. | 通常 就不会有人再打来了 |
[02:17] | And then later, at my leisure, | 过一会儿 在我有空的时候 |
[02:20] | It will tell me what it wanted. | 他会再打给我 |
[02:22] | Dr. Ian Wexler. | 伊安·威克斯雷博士 |
[02:24] | Oh, don’t leave. This is nothing. | 别走 没事的 |
[02:26] | Murder? What kind of murder? | 谋杀案 哪种谋杀案 |
[02:28] | Well, is it a boring one or is it a violent one? | 是顶无聊的那种还是暴力谋杀案 |
[02:30] | Is your interest piqued? | 你感兴趣吗 |
[02:32] | Are you being serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[02:34] | I’m going to pass you over to a colleague of mine. | 我把电话给我的一名同行 |
[02:37] | I’d simply like you to state the origin of this call. | 我想让你说一下打电话来的原因 |
[02:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:40] | Scotland yard? homicide. | 伦敦警察厅? 凶杀案 |
[02:44] | Cheers. | 很棒吧 |
[02:45] | Well, would you like to tag along? It is murder. | 想跟去看看吗 是起谋杀案 |
[02:48] | Can’t promise anything, | 说不准 |
[02:49] | But it is possible a famous heiress is involved. | 但很有可能有名人卷入 |
[02:51] | I’m keen as ketchup. | 我跟番茄酱一样跃跃欲试 |
[02:53] | Mustard. Keen as mustard. | 芥末酱 和芥末酱一样 |
[02:54] | Excellent effort at the colloquialism, though. | 妙语连珠啊 |
[02:56] | Very impressive. | 印象深刻 |
[02:57] | Does your cowboy want to tag along? | 你的牛仔也跟着来吗 |
[02:59] | Oh, please, don’t call him that. | 请不要那样叫他 |
[03:01] | He’d find it insulting? | 他会认为那是一种挑衅? |
[03:02] | No. he’d love it. | 不 他会很爽 |
[03:25] | Stand back, please. | 请退后 |
[03:33] | Inspector Kate Pritchard | 调查员凯特·普瑞切得 |
[03:34] | Of scotland yard, I’d like you to meet… | 来自伦敦警察厅 介绍下这位 |
[03:36] | Ah, agent Booth! | 布斯探员 |
[03:37] | -Yes. -Hello. | -是的 -你好 |
[03:39] | I very much enjoyed your presentation last night. | 我非常喜欢你昨晚做的演讲 |
[03:41] | He’s very active. | 思维非常活跃 |
[03:42] | Sound effects, visual aids, all sorts of props. | 用了声效灯光和各种道具 |
[03:44] | Although he complained at great length | 但对于我们对他佩枪的检查 |
[03:46] | About he had to check his gun with us. | 抱怨了半天 |
[03:47] | Well, you know, without a gun, I’m practically naked. | 没有佩枪 我感觉就像没穿衣服 |
[03:50] | Isn’t that right, bones? | 没错吧 骨头 |
[03:51] | Inspector Pritchard, meet Dr. Brennan. | 普瑞切得调查员 这位是布雷纳恩博士 |
[03:53] | Charming. | 真迷人 |
[03:53] | She’s exactly like me. | 她非常像我 |
[03:55] | Charming, tenacious, salacious, | 迷人 坚韧 好色 |
[03:56] | Sophomoric, euphoric, | 半瓶子醋 盲目乐观 |
[03:57] | Noble, ignoble, | 高贵而又卑鄙 |
[03:59] | Fatuous, horrid, morbid, | 愚蠢 极其可厌 变态 |
[04:02] | Torpid and tedious. | 反应迟钝 单调无聊 |
[04:03] | Flattery will get you absolutely nowhere, Kate. | 凯特 你的好话还真多 |
[04:05] | So you found Portia Frampton? | 你们找到波西亚·福兰顿了 |
[04:06] | Well, the way we usually work, Ian, | 伊安 我们通常的工作步骤是这样的 |
[04:08] | Is I drag the bodies out of the thames, | 我把尸体从泰晤士河里弄出来 |
[04:10] | And you use your extraordinary capabilities to identify them. | 你用你的非凡的专业才能确认他的身份 |
[04:13] | Bones, they’re like the english version of me and you. | 他们简直就是英国版的你和我 |
[04:16] | But do you think it might be her? | 你觉得是她吗 |
[04:17] | Well, this certainly is her car. | 这确实是她的车 |
[04:19] | Portia Frampton, she’s an american, as is her father. | 波西亚·福兰顿 她和父亲都是美国人 |
[04:21] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[04:22] | Not all americans know each other, Kate. | 不是每个美国人都相互认识 凯特 |
[04:23] | There are quite a lot of them. | 美国人太多了 |
[04:24] | Roger Frampton. | 罗杰·福兰顿. |
[04:24] | Airlines, internet, venture, luxury, construction. | 他拥有飞机 互联网 风险投资 奢侈品 建筑业 |
[04:28] | Hold your sketch, Kate | 别乱说话 凯特 |
[04:30] | I’m currently analyzing one of his construction sites. | 我目前在帮他分析他的一栋建筑工地 |
[04:32] | Frampton wishes to build skyscrapers | 福兰顿想建造摩天大楼 |
[04:34] | Over what may prove to be a bronze age treasure trove | 那东西可以让他留芳百世 |
[04:37] | Or maybe just a rubbish tip. | 也可能让他遗臭万年 |
[04:38] | Well, they aren’t mutually exclusive. | 鱼和熊掌不可兼得 |
[04:41] | Exactly. | 确实如此 |
[04:42] | This vehicle’s number plate matches Miss Frampton’s. | 车牌号正是失踪的福兰顿小姐的 |
[04:44] | Obviously, this vehicle entered the thames | 很明显 这辆车从上游沉入泰晤士河 |
[04:46] | At some distance upstream before coming to ground here. | 最后漂流至此 |
[04:49] | What do you think, Dr. Brennan, | 你的看法呢 布雷纳恩博士 |
[04:51] | Female or transvestite? | 女性还是异装癖? |
[04:53] | Female. | 女性 |
[04:56] | Late teens, early 20s. | 十几岁或是刚到20岁 |
[04:58] | Penetrating trauma to the parietal bone. | 颅骨有穿透性的外伤 |
[05:00] | Someone hit her on the head | 有人用锐器 |
[05:02] | With a sharp object. | 猛击她的头部 |
[05:04] | You have to do that as well, do you? | 每次都要这样 是吗 |
[05:05] | Translate for them? | 这样解释给他们听 |
[05:06] | Do you have to deal with that, too? | 你也老是听不懂他的话? |
[05:08] | Is it murder? | 是谋杀吗 |
[05:09] | -Yes. -Yes. | -是的 -是的 |
[05:10] | If this is Portia Frampton, | 如果这是波西亚·福兰顿 |
[05:12] | Then her father will no doubt demand FBI involvement. | 他父亲一定会请联邦调查局协助调查的 |
[05:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:16] | They’re American. | 他们是美国人 |
[05:18] | Well, you won’t have any real jurisdiction, you understand. | 要知道 你们是没有真正司法权的 |
[05:20] | Well, not beyond what I grant you out of courtesy. | 当然 我不是有意冒犯 |
[05:22] | Well, that whole “no jurisdiction” thing– | 那套什么司法权的东西 |
[05:24] | That really doesn’t fly in the FBI. | 对联邦调查局毫无效力 |
[05:27] | Just tell him he can have a gun. | 只要给他把枪就行 |
[05:28] | But he can’t. | 但他不能配枪 |
[05:29] | Well, as they say in America, | 那就像他们在美国常说的 |
[05:31] | “hasta la vista, baby.” | 再见 宝贝 |
[05:33] | Agent Booth, I will, I will do my utmost to get you a gun. | 布斯探员 我会尽全力帮你弄到枪的 |
[05:38] | In that case– | 那样的话 |
[05:40] | Excuse me– | 不好意思 |
[05:41] | Bones and I are the best crime-solving team in America. | 骨头和我是美国最好的刑侦小组 |
[05:44] | Well, we’re in England. | 但这可是在英国 |
[05:45] | Let’s all just try and pull together, shall we? | 我们就搭伙儿一起干 好吧 |
[05:47] | One nice little happy transnational unit of inquiry. | 一个出色的跨国调查小组 |
[05:50] | Well, we should have these remains sent back to the jeffersonian | 我们要把这些东西寄回杰斐逊博物馆 |
[05:55] | As well as any silt samples | 还有所有淤泥的样本 |
[05:57] | And parts of vehicle that may contain trace evidence. | 汽车碎片里也可能有蛛丝马迹 |
[05:59] | How do you feel about that, Dr. Wexler? | 你觉得呢 威克斯雷博士 |
[06:01] | Oh, I’m looking forward to completely surrendering myself to Dr. Brennan. | 我对布雷纳恩博士完全是俯首称臣 |
[06:05] | Back to the Jefferersonian, all of it. | 全部送回杰斐逊博物馆 |
[06:08] | Put it in the overhead. | 用飞机 |
[06:44] | Uh, Brennan sent all this evidence from England? | 这些证据是布雷纳恩从英国寄来的? |
[06:47] | Not just evidence, | 不光有证物 |
[06:48] | But actual human remains. | 还有肢体残骸 |
[06:51] | The brits used dental records– | 英国人查过牙齿记录了 |
[06:53] | No jokes, please– | 拜托你们别开玩笑 |
[06:53] | To identify the daughter of a wealthy ex-pat. | 确认她是旅居在外的那个富家小姐 |
[06:56] | Typical american billionaire. | 一名典型的美国富翁的女儿 |
[06:58] | He thinks we can do better. | 他觉得咱们做的更好 |
[06:59] | Because we can do it better. | 咱们确实做得更好 |
[07:01] | X rays for you, Clark. | 给你X光片 克拉克 |
[07:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:04] | I’ll take the body. | 我来处理尸体 |
[07:05] | See if there’s any soft tissue worth looking at. | 看看有没有值得研究的软体组织 |
[07:06] | And these crime scene photos are mine. | 这些现场照片归我了 |
[07:08] | Check it out. | 快看看 |
[07:09] | British slime. | 英国淤泥 |
[07:10] | So much more proper than American slime. | 比美国的正派多了 |
[07:13] | -Some kind of paper. -I’ll see if there’s anything on it. | -一些纸片 -我来看看有什么 |
[07:17] | Okay, as usual, | 好的 和往常一样 |
[07:18] | I’ll need constant progress reports. | 随时报告进程 |
[07:31] | Angela. | 安琪拉 |
[07:38] | Oh, my… oh, my god. | 天啊 我的天 |
[07:50] | Grayson… | 格雷森 |
[07:52] | Angela. | 安琪拉 |
[07:55] | That’s the last bit of sugar you’re ever gonna get from me. | 这是你从我这里得到的最后一点甜蜜 |
[08:00] | I want my divorce. | 我要离婚 |
[08:09] | Portia Frampton, only daughter of Roger Frampton, 47, | 波西亚·福兰顿是47岁罗杰·福兰顿的独女 |
[08:13] | Formerly of Ringwood, New Jersey; | 以前住在新泽西的环林地区 |
[08:14] | And Sarah Frampton,Nee Burroughs, | 萨拉·福兰顿和尼·本拉夫 |
[08:16] | Deceased 1994 of Cheltenham, England. | 1994年在英国切尔滕纳姆去世 |
[08:19] | God, you wouldn’t believe | 天啊 你们不会相信 |
[08:20] | What my hotel gave me for breakfast. | 酒店提供的什么早餐 |
[08:22] | It was like this brown goo, and some kind of meat. | 棕色黏黏的东西 还有一些肉 |
[08:24] | I thk it was a sausage about the size of my finger. | 跟我手指差不多大 我觉得是种香肠 |
[08:26] | I had an entire buffet. | 我吃了一整份啊 |
[08:27] | Well, you’re staying at the Duke of something, all right? | 你住在高档宾馆 好吧 |
[08:30] | I’m at the Beefeater hotel motel. | 我住在比福特酒店的汽车旅馆 |
[08:31] | You ate in a beefeater. | 你在那里吃饭 |
[08:32] | That’s brave. | 真彪悍 |
[08:34] | Yeah, brave is right. | 彪悍是对的 |
[08:35] | It’s the weakest coffee I’ve ever had. | 这是我喝过的最糟糕的咖啡 |
[08:38] | Booth, that’s tea. | 布斯 那是茶 |
[08:39] | Two weeks ago, Miss Frampton was | 福兰顿小姐是在 |
[08:40] | Last seen leave her home | 她21岁生日聚会结束后的第二天早上 |
[08:41] | The morning after her 21st birthday party. | 离家失踪的 |
[08:44] | It’s quite a coincidence | 非常巧 |
[08:45] | That dr. wexler is working for the victim’s father. | 威克斯雷博士正好受雇于受害者的父亲 |
[08:48] | Well, not working for him, actually. | 实际上不是为他工作 |
[08:49] | Working for the city. | 而是为城市工作 |
[08:50] | But I shall check my diary to see if I killed her. | 我会查看日记 看看是不是我杀的 |
[08:53] | Portia’s party broke up around 2:00 a.m. | 波西亚的聚会下午两点钟开始 |
[08:55] | And she was reported missing the following afternoon. | 第二天下午被报失踪 |
[08:58] | Mm, the question is why? | 问题是为什么 |
[08:59] | She was probably reported missing | 被报失踪可能是因为 |
[09:01] | Because nobody could find her. | 没人能找到她 |
[09:02] | Ian… | 伊安 |
[09:03] | I suspect the reason | 我估计没人找到她原因 |
[09:04] | Why nobody could find her was because portia was in a car | 是因为波西亚在一辆车里 |
[09:06] | On the bottom of the river Thames. | 而这辆车停在了泰晤士河的河底 |
[09:07] | Just a theory, mind you. | 只是一种假设 不好意思 |
[09:08] | Right. It’s a great theory. | 是啊 很牛逼的假设 |
[09:09] | Can you hold onto that for one second? Thanks. | 能帮我拿一下吗 谢谢 |
[09:12] | Me and Dr. Brennan will go talk to the family. | 布雷纳恩博士和我打算去和她的家人谈谈 |
[09:15] | Together? | 一起去? |
[09:16] | -That’s what we do. -That’s what we do. | -是的 -没错 |
[09:17] | You and a inspector. | 你和一名调查员 |
[09:18] | That’s extraordinary. | 非常好 |
[09:19] | Sweet. | 真甜蜜 |
[09:22] | Portia frampton was struck from behind. | 波西亚·福兰顿被人从后面袭击 |
[09:24] | Trauma to the zygomata suggests that she fell to the ground | 颧骨上的外伤证明她摔倒在地上 |
[09:27] | And then was struck again at least two more times. | 然后有至少两次的击打 |
[09:29] | Weapon? | 凶器是什么 |
[09:30] | The brits weren’t able to recover all the skull fragments | 微生物不能恢复所有的头骨碎片 |
[09:33] | So it’s nearly impossible to tell. | 所以几乎没法判断 |
[09:34] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[09:35] | I’d like you to meet my husband. | 来见见我的丈夫 |
[09:37] | My soon-to-be ex-husband. | 马上就要成为我的前夫 |
[09:41] | We must talk. | 我们必须谈谈 |
[09:43] | This is Birimbau? | 这就是巴西琴? |
[09:44] | I prefer my real name. | 我更喜欢我的本名 |
[09:45] | Grayson barasa. | 格雷森·巴拉萨 |
[09:46] | Very nice to meet you all. | 很高兴认识大家 |
[09:49] | Listen, uh, | 听着 |
[09:52] | I realize that grayson is | 我想格雷森 |
[09:54] | Very lovely. | 非常可爱 |
[09:55] | He certainly is. | 当然了 |
[09:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:58] | He’s a big dude. | 他真壮实 |
[09:59] | But until grayson hands over signed divorce papers, | 但是在他签离婚协议之前 |
[10:01] | I don’t really need hodgins seeing everybody | 我不想大家都像盯着上帝一样盯着他 |
[10:05] | Gawking at him like he’s some kind of god. | 那样会让哈特金斯觉得不自在 |
[10:07] | Yeah, but he is some kind of god. | 是 但是他的确是很棒 |
[10:10] | The best kind. | 最棒的那类 |
[10:11] | Cam… | 凯 |
[10:13] | A little help here. | 帮我一下 |
[10:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:18] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[10:20] | Poor hodgins. wow. | 可怜的哈特金斯 |
[10:24] | Look at that guy. he’s just… | 看看他 他太 |
[10:29] | Look at him! | 快看他啊 |
[10:31] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:34] | Hodgins? | 哈特金斯 |
[10:36] | Hey, angie. | 安琪 |
[10:38] | This is grayson barasa… birimbau. | 这位是格雷森·巴拉萨 巴西琴 |
[10:42] | Please tell me | 但愿 |
[10:44] | You are here to sign the divorce papers. | 你是为了签离婚协议来这儿的 |
[10:47] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[10:50] | I am still in love with angela. | 我仍爱着安琪拉 |
[10:53] | Of course you are. | 你当然爱她 |
[10:55] | I understand, but angela is in love with me. | 我可以理解 但是安琪拉现在爱我 |
[11:00] | I told you, grayson. | 我告诉你了 格雷森 |
[11:02] | Angela, | 安琪拉 |
[11:03] | Do you remember the night we met? | 还记得我们相遇的那个晚上么 |
[11:05] | Vaguely. | 有点印象 |
[11:07] | Ah, the waves were phosphorescent, | 波光粼粼 |
[11:10] | Like the world was upside down | 像是整个世界都颠倒了 |
[11:12] | And we were swimming naked through the milky way. | 我们在银河里一起裸泳 |
[11:14] | Bioluminescent phytoplankton. nothing mystic. | 发光浮游生物 没什么稀奇的 |
[11:17] | We talked about how the universe speaks to us. | 我们一起谈论宇宙跟我们的对话 |
[11:21] | And when our lips met… | 然后我们拥吻 |
[11:26] | I apologize. | 不好意思 |
[11:29] | Hm? no worries. | 没事儿 |
[11:30] | Our lips meet all the time. | 我们总是拥吻 |
[11:31] | Bells. | 钟 |
[11:34] | What? no, hodgins. | -什么 -没什么 哈特金斯 |
[11:36] | Literally, bells started ringing. | 字面意思 钟响了 |
[11:38] | It was nothing cosmic. | 跟宇宙没什么关系 |
[11:39] | Every bell on the island rang out. | 岛上的每个钟都响了 |
[11:41] | It was during the shark festival of bells. | 那时正赶上钟表节 钟肯定会响 |
[11:43] | What did you expect to happen? | 要不还能有什么 |
[11:45] | A 21-gun salute? | 21响礼炮? |
[11:52] | So-so-so… what about the divorce papers? | 那么 离婚协议书怎么办 |
[11:58] | You need time to talk. | 你们需要谈谈 |
[12:09] | Yuck it up, laughing boy. | 讨厌 你笑什么 |
[12:11] | Wait until one of your ex-girlfriends comes to visit. | 你的前女友来又会好到哪儿去 |
[12:13] | Mm-hmm. yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:15] | Back to work. | 工作吧 |
[12:16] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[12:19] | One of the reasons we moved away from the states | 我们离开美国的一个原因 |
[12:23] | Was to get away from the violence. | 就是要远离暴力 |
[12:24] | Now look what happened. | 现在看看发生了什么 |
[12:26] | All right, mr. frampton, look, we’re very sorry | 福兰顿先生 我们对你女儿的死 |
[12:27] | -For the loss of your daughter. -what was it? | -表示很遗憾 -究竟怎么回事 |
[12:29] | Was it a robbery? | 是抢劫么 |
[12:30] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[12:32] | I’m gonna need | 我们需要 |
[12:34] | A list of your enemies. | 一个您仇家的名单 |
[12:35] | -What enemies? -well, | -什么仇家 -嗯 |
[12:36] | You’re a very aggressive american businessman | 您是个非常好胜的美国商人 |
[12:38] | -Living here in england; you must have enemies. -my daughter was | -在英国生活 肯定会有些死对头 -我女儿 |
[12:41] | A very sweet, innocent girl. | 是一个天真无邪的女孩 |
[12:43] | Not always… | 不总是这样 |
[12:45] | Mr. frampton. | 福兰顿先生 |
[12:47] | What the hell are you asking for anyway? | 你到底想要知道什么 |
[12:50] | So you can put that picture away, dr. brennan. | 你能把那幅图拿走么 布雷纳恩博士 |
[12:52] | -Miss miller, how close were you to the stepdaughter? -heather and i | -米勒小姐 你跟继女关系如何 -海瑟和我 |
[12:55] | Are not married yet. | 还没有结婚 |
[12:57] | Portia was like a younger sister to me. | 波西亚就像我的一个妹妹 |
[13:00] | We talked about clothes, | 我们无所不谈 衣服 |
[13:02] | -School, harry… harry? | -学校 哈瑞 -哈瑞 |
[13:04] | -Who’s-who’s harry? -lord henry | -谁是哈瑞 -亨利王 |
[13:06] | Albert bonham. | 艾伯特·博哈姆. |
[13:07] | Right. is that some kind of a crusty old politician | 对 他是一个古代暴君么 |
[13:10] | -Or something? -lord bonham is a very un-crusty young man, | -或是别的 -博哈姆王是一个好脾气的年轻人 |
[13:13] | Heir to the duke of innesford. | 伊勒斯弗德公爵的继承人 |
[13:14] | Right. harry, henry, bonham, whatever. | 好吧 哈瑞 亨利 博哈姆 管他谁呢 |
[13:16] | I read the tabloids. | 我读过各种小报 |
[13:18] | There was no mention of portia dating any kind of royalty. | 没有提到波西亚跟哪个皇室成员约会 |
[13:21] | The duke | 那个公爵 |
[13:22] | Wanted it kept a secret. | 不想这件事情公开 |
[13:23] | The duke would be the lord’s father. | 那个公爵是那个人的爸爸 |
[13:26] | I got it, bones. I understand, okay? | 我知道了 骨头 我能明白 拜托 |
[13:28] | -I’m just trying to help. i… -all right, so the duke says something, | -我只想帮忙 -那么 公爵说了些什么 |
[13:31] | And all of a sudden, magicly, it happens. | 然后突然神秘地就发生了这些事情 |
[13:32] | Welcome to england. | 这就是英国 |
[13:33] | A murderer is a murderer, | 谋杀就是谋杀 |
[13:34] | No matter how close he is to the throne. | 无论跟皇室多么亲近 |
[13:36] | Please, help me find out | 求你了 帮我找到是谁 |
[13:38] | Who did this to my daughter. | 杀害了我女儿 |
[13:54] | Why did you rent this? | 为什么租这么个车 |
[13:56] | I didn’t rent this, okay? | 我没有租它 |
[13:57] | They screwed up at the rent-a-car place. | 是他们在租车行把事情搞砸了 |
[13:59] | I ordered an aston– you know, james bond?– | 我要的是阿斯顿 007的座驾 |
[14:01] | -But they gave me… -yeah, they gave you an austin. | -但他们给了我 -是啊 他们给你一辆英国名车 |
[14:04] | It could happen to anyone. um… | 谁都可能碰上这种事 |
[14:05] | We drive on the left here, as you may recall. | 我们这儿是靠左侧行驶 你记得吧 |
[14:08] | Driving here requires | 在这里开车 |
[14:09] | A different skill set– I could take the wheel, | 需要不同的驾驶方法 如果你愿意 |
[14:11] | If you like– I’m an excellent driver. | 我可以开 我开车很棒的 |
[14:12] | Thank you, rain man. | 谢谢你 雨人 |
[14:14] | No, I’m fine. | 我能开好 |
[14:15] | Tell you what, back home, we’d drag the whole royal family | 知道么 如果在美国 我们可以把整个皇室 |
[14:19] | Into interrogation, separately, let ’em stew, | 带到审讯室 隔离 让他们着急 |
[14:20] | -Catch ’em in a lie. – we could do that, | -然后让他们自己露出破绽 -我们可以那么做 |
[14:22] | If you like, but it’ll give them time to close up. | 如果你想那样 但是那会给他们时间封网 |
[14:25] | Do stay | 拜托你 |
[14:26] | To the left here, please. | 靠左侧行驶 |
[14:29] | Close up? | 封网 |
[14:30] | Tighten ranks. | 收紧组织 |
[14:31] | Nothing is as impenetrable as the aristocracy freezing out | 一旦贵族排斥我们这些平民调查员 |
[14:34] | Hoi polloi interlopers. | 那就会无孔可入 |
[14:35] | I must say, I’m rather | 我必须承认 我还是想 |
[14:37] | Looking forward to two americans | 指望两个美国人 |
[14:38] | Bearding the lion in his den. | 虎口拔牙 |
[14:39] | Oh, the light is red. | 红灯了 |
[14:41] | It’s okay. I’m turning right. | 我知道 我要右转 |
[14:43] | No, no, turning right on a red here is | 在这里红灯右转 |
[14:44] | The equivalent of turning left into the wrong lane | 跟在美国红灯左转 |
[14:46] | -On a red at home. -that makes no sense. | -是一个道理 -这根本没道理 |
[14:49] | No, the point is it’s against the law to turn on a red! | 不 关键要记住红灯不能转弯 |
[14:52] | Brake! brake! whoa! | 刹车 刹车 |
[14:57] | Brake! | 刹车 |
[14:59] | Get out of the way, wanker! | 滚开 混蛋 |
[15:01] | Okay, I think we should | 我想我们应该 |
[15:03] | Wait here until the traffic thins out. | 停在这里等路上车少些的时候再说 |
[15:05] | God, I hate london! | 上帝 我讨厌伦敦 |
[15:07] | I hate england! | 我恨英格兰 |
[15:08] | I’m glad we had a revolution! | 我真高兴我们经历了革命 |
[15:13] | Brennan. | 布雷纳恩 |
[15:14] | And the weather– it changes, it’s cloudy… | 还有天气 又变了 阴天了 |
[15:17] | The fatty acid composition of the victim’s cervical fluid | 受害者宫颈内脂肪酸液流度 |
[15:19] | Caught my attention, so I ran some more tests. | 引起了我的注意 所以我们做了些试验 |
[15:22] | Turns out portia frampton was pregnant. | 结果表明波西亚怀孕了 |
[15:25] | Pregnant? how far along? | 怀孕了 多久的事情 |
[15:26] | And coffee! | 还有咖啡 |
[15:27] | What is so hard about making a cup | 一杯好的黑咖啡就那么 |
[15:29] | Of black coffee… | 难做么 |
[15:32] | …eee! | 咖啡 |
[15:33] | About two months. | 2个月 |
[15:35] | Okay. thanks, Cam. | 谢谢 凯 |
[15:38] | God… | 上帝 |
[15:42] | Okay, I feel much better. what’d I miss? | 我感觉好多了 刚才你们说什么了 |
[15:44] | Lord henry bonham, heir to the duke of innesford, | 亨利·博哈姆王 伊勒斯弗德公爵的继承人 |
[15:47] | Knocked up the victim. | 绑架了被害人 |
[15:48] | Right. the royals hate bastards. | 对 皇室恨私生子 |
[15:50] | Only the ones that | 那只是过去 |
[15:51] | Don’t make king. | 私生子不能当王 |
[15:52] | Hang on, girls. let me get out | 稍等 女士们 让我带你们走出 |
[15:53] | Of this toilet swirl! | 这个环岛 |
[16:04] | Whoa! nice castle! | 好棒的城堡 |
[16:05] | Castles were designed for military purposes, | 城堡是为了军队设计的 |
[16:07] | To withstand attack. | 为了击退进攻 |
[16:09] | This… | 这个 |
[16:11] | Is more properly called a “palace.” | 确切的应该叫做宫殿 |
[16:13] | Bones, a little help getting out, bones? | 骨头 帮忙让我出去好么 |
[16:17] | Geez, oh… | 天哪 |
[16:19] | God. | 上帝 |
[16:21] | Geez. heads up. | 天哪 抬头看看 |
[16:22] | Getting out of this thing is like being born. | 从车里出来就像被烧了一样难受 |
[16:29] | Ooh. that the duke? | 那就是公爵? |
[16:30] | It’s his gentleman’s gentleman. | 那是仆人 |
[16:32] | It’s a butler. | 是男管家 |
[16:33] | How you doing there, sport? | 大个子 你还好吗 |
[16:36] | Right. fbi. | 联邦调查局的 |
[16:38] | You might as well put this one away; it’s worthless. | 你最好把它拿开 在这里它不好用 |
[16:41] | And yet here I am. | 好吧 就是我了 |
[16:42] | -You mind waiting outside? – why? | -你在外面等吧 -为什么 |
[16:44] | It’s because agent booth | 因为布斯不仅想 |
[16:46] | Not only wants the aristocrats off balance, | 让贵族跌个跟头 |
[16:48] | He wants them upside down. | 还想彻底搞乱他们 |
[16:49] | He’ll annoy them, you mean. | 你是说 他要惹恼他们 |
[16:51] | Let’s say the duke and duchess won’t be used to your approach. | 公爵和公爵夫人不会习惯你的做事方法 |
[16:54] | When they start commenting | 当你们开始谈话 |
[16:57] | On you to each other, you’ve got them on the run. | 两人面对面时 你就能逮住他们了 |
[17:00] | Right. | 对 |
[17:04] | I noticed in the crime scene photos | 我注意到犯罪现场的照片 |
[17:06] | That the backseats of the suv were folded down, | 越野车的后座被拆下来 |
[17:08] | Which started me thinking that maybe the victim | 让我设想也许被害人 |
[17:11] | Was transporting something, you know, worth stealing. | 想运送什么东西 很值钱的东西 |
[17:13] | So brennan had strips of material sent | 所以布雷纳恩送来了从车子上 |
[17:15] | From the vehicle, which I analyzed. | 采集到的样本 我分析过了 |
[17:17] | St-90 transmission oil, made with poly-alpha-olefin, | St-90润滑油 用石蜡制成 |
[17:20] | Leaded, acidic h2o residue, | 铅化过 酸性的 水残留物 |
[17:22] | And plenty of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. | 还有大量的多环芳烃 |
[17:25] | -Don’t make her ask. -thank you, angela. | -接着说 别让她问 -谢谢 安琪拉 |
[17:28] | A motorcycle was transported in the back of the suv. | 越野车后座曾经放过一辆摩托车 |
[17:31] | More likely a scooter, given the size. | 从尺寸看 更像一辆小型摩托 |
[17:33] | The killer kills, loads the body and his scooter. | 凶手杀人后 载着尸体和他的小型摩托车 |
[17:36] | Or moped. | 或者是摩托车 |
[17:37] | Drives to the thames… | 开到泰晤士河 |
[17:38] | Dumps the car, body and all, in the river | 把尸体和车一起沉到水底 |
[17:40] | And rides his scooter home. | 然后骑车回家 |
[17:42] | Through the teeming streets of london. | 沿着街道众多的伦敦 |
[17:46] | So you’re an honest- to-god real butler? | 你是个真正的 诚实的男仆? |
[17:49] | My family has served his grace’s family | 我的家族服侍这个高尚的家族 |
[17:51] | For eight generations. | 已经有8代了 |
[17:53] | Yeah, well, a real butler would offer to take my hat. | 是啊 真正的男仆会帮我拿帽子 |
[17:56] | A real gentleman will be wearing a hat. | 真正的绅士会戴帽子 |
[17:57] | Wowhoa, look at this guy. | 瞧这个 |
[17:59] | Uh, yes, sir. | 是的 |
[18:00] | It dates to… | 它产于 |
[18:01] | Please don’t touch that, agent booth. | 请不要碰它 布斯探员 |
[18:03] | Late 1490s or early 1500s. | 1490晚期或者1500早期 |
[18:07] | German design? | 德国人设计的? |
[18:08] | His grace’s ancestors fought for henry viii | 他的祖先为亨利八世战斗 |
[18:10] | In france. | 在法国 |
[18:11] | Oh, geez, look at the size of this. | 看这大家伙 |
[18:13] | That’s one large cup– | 真是个大尺码的 |
[18:14] | Probably to scare the sissy french. | 可能是为了保护胆小的法国人 |
[18:16] | Actually, henry viii started the trend of large codpieces | 事实上亨利八世想要更大的护具 |
[18:20] | Because he had syphilis | 因为他患有梅毒 |
[18:21] | So his penis was extremely sensitive | 所以他的生殖器很敏感 |
[18:22] | To anything touching it. | 无论接触什么东西 |
[18:23] | His grace favors the “intimidate the enemy” version, | 提起这 殿下喜欢别人说他 |
[18:26] | Should the topic arise. | 威慑敌人 |
[18:27] | His grace, her ladyship, and lord henry | 公爵 公爵夫人和亨利公爵 |
[18:30] | Will meeyou in the morning room. | 会在起居室接见你们 |
[18:32] | Two weeks and I’d heard nothing from portia. | 已经两个礼拜没有波西亚的消息了 |
[18:35] | I knew it’d turn out to be something terrible. | 我知道肯定是可怕的事发生了 |
[18:37] | You kept your relationship with portia frampton a secret. | 你一直不公开和波西亚·福兰顿的关系 |
[18:40] | It didn’t mean I didn’t love her. | 那不代表我不爱她 |
[18:42] | Where we come from, that’s exactly what it means. | 你当然爱她 这就是我们来这的原因 |
[18:44] | You’re quite certain this american has the right | 你确定这个美国人有权利 |
[18:46] | To pose these questions? | 问这些问题吗 |
[18:48] | Tell you what, you call scotland yard | 你可以打电话给伦敦警察厅确认下 |
[18:49] | And the answer is always going to be “yes.” | 答案会是 有 |
[18:54] | So, portia ever | 那么波西亚曾经 |
[18:56] | Come to visit this, uh, palace? | 到这个 宫殿 拜访过吗 |
[18:59] | This house? no. | 这栋房子? 没有 |
[19:00] | Why? I mean, | 为什么没有 我是说 |
[19:01] | You were in love with her. | 你爱着她 |
[19:02] | Right, lord? | 对吗 公爵 |
[19:03] | Well, it’s my understanding | 照我的理解 |
[19:04] | That the class system in england, | 二战后 |
[19:07] | Though very much relaxed since | 在英国的上流社会 |
[19:08] | The second world war, still exists | 依然存在着 |
[19:09] | At the highest levels of society. | 等级差别 |
[19:11] | That’s you, right? | 你有等级观念 对吧 |
[19:13] | One prefers not to make such an assertion. | 你不应该如此断言 |
[19:16] | How long did you and portia frampton | 你与波西亚·福兰顿的性关系 |
[19:19] | Carry on a sexual relationship? | 保持了多久 |
[19:20] | Did I ever say | 我说过 |
[19:21] | I was sleeping with her? | 我和她发生过性关系吗 |
[19:23] | of course, You had sex with her, harry, | 你的确和她有性关系 哈瑞 |
[19:24] | And I’m sure she rather enjoyed it. | 而且我相信她相当享受 |
[19:26] | You’re a well-formed, athletic boy. | 因为你是一个成熟 健康的男孩 |
[19:30] | Did you offer refreshments? | 准备点心了吗 |
[19:31] | I had no intention | 我没打算 |
[19:32] | Of encouraging them to stay longer, mother. | 让他们待很久 |
[19:35] | Tea, please. | 上茶 |
[19:36] | Harry kept his relationship with the frampton girl secret | 哈瑞不声张和福兰顿家女儿的关系 |
[19:38] | Because her father is a racious crook | 是因为她父亲是个不折不扣的无赖 |
[19:41] | Who uses intimidation and bribery | 他利用恐吓 行贿的手段 |
[19:43] | To get what he wants. | 来获得他想要的东西 |
[19:45] | So… | 那就是说 |
[19:46] | It had nothing | 跟这张照片 |
[19:47] | To do with this? | 没有关系了 |
[19:49] | They brought that wretched rag into the house. | 他们把这种污秽的东西带到家里 |
[19:51] | I was there. | 波西亚生日聚会前一天的下午 |
[19:53] | It was the afternoon before portia’s birthday party. | 我在那里 |
[19:55] | So you saw the photographer? | 你见到那个摄影师了 |
[19:57] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[19:58] | I’d have thrashed him. | 否则我会揍他一顿 |
[19:59] | The lord was going to go all medieval. | 公爵将要回到中世纪 |
[20:01] | Portia’s party was lovely. | 波西亚的派对很热闹 |
[20:03] | She left before I awoke the next morning. | 第二天早上醒来的时候她已经离开了 |
[20:05] | That’s the last time I saw her. | 那是我最后一次见她 |
[20:06] | But you did hear | 不过你和她 |
[20:07] | From her. right, because, uh, | 通过话 对吧 因为 |
[20:09] | Cell phone records indicate that you talked that morning. | 通话记录显示那天早上你们通过话 |
[20:13] | It was a very personal conversation. | 这是个人隐私 |
[20:16] | Did you discuss her pregnancy? | 讨论她怀孕的事吗 |
[20:19] | I got it. | 明白了 |
[20:21] | There was an argument. | 你们吵了一架 |
[20:23] | Portia wanted to keep the baby; you didn’t. | 波西亚想要孩子 你不想 |
[20:26] | I-i assure you | 我肯定地告诉你 |
[20:27] | I had absolutely no idea that… | 我绝对不知道 |
[20:30] | Could he possibly be suggesting | 他好像是在暗示 |
[20:31] | That pregnancy is a motive for murder? | 怀孕是谋杀的动机 |
[20:33] | Nonsense. | 胡说八道 |
[20:34] | Arrangements would have been made. right, | 果真如此 我们会安排好这件事的 |
[20:36] | And you’re positive that you’re the father? | 你确定你是孩子的父亲吗 |
[20:38] | Harry. look at that. | 哈瑞 看看 |
[20:40] | I’m being intimidated by royalty. | 我被皇室恐吓 |
[20:43] | If you must know, portia broke up with me. | 如果你一定要知道 波西亚和我分手了 |
[20:48] | She said there was to be no discussion. | 她说没有商量的余地 |
[20:49] | Motive for murder, no matter | 谋杀的动机 |
[20:52] | What country we’re in, hmm? | 无论是在哪个国家 |
[20:56] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[20:57] | It’s assam black tea– very strong. | 是阿萨姆红茶 味道很重 |
[21:00] | Call it the upper class version of a cuppa joe. | 可以称之为 上流社会的咖啡 |
[21:05] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[21:10] | Hey, I’ve been looking at those tabloid photos of the victim. | 我一直在看小报上受害者的照片 |
[21:13] | Now, in a telephoto shot, | 在长焦镜头里 |
[21:15] | Most of the frame is blurry. | 骨架看起来很模糊 |
[21:17] | Only the main subject Is in focus | 只能看到大致的轮廓 |
[21:18] | what is this place on the weekends? | 到周末这地方会变成什么样 |
[21:21] | A dungeon? | 地牢? |
[21:21] | You see here? | 看这儿 |
[21:23] | These pixels look like they’ve been altered | 分辨率似乎被改动过 |
[21:25] | To appear fuzzy. | 以便让照片看起来模糊 |
[21:26] | So it wasn’t really | 那就是说这 |
[21:27] | A telephoto lens? | 并不是长焦镜头拍出来的 |
[21:28] | You light it with torches, right? | 是用手电采光的吧 |
[21:30] | It was a telephoto lens, but it’s been doctored | 是长焦镜头 但被休整过 |
[21:33] | To look as though it’s over 500 millimeters | 使它看起来像是在500毫米距离照的 |
[21:35] | When I put it at more like 80. | 但我认为更像是80毫米的焦距 |
[21:38] | Well, why would anyone do that? | 怎么会有人这么做 |
[21:40] | You see that white sliver? | 看到那个白色的亮片了吗 |
[21:42] | You mean the white blob? | 你是指那个白色的亮点 |
[21:44] | Yeah, it’s a reflection of light, | 对 那是灯光的反射 |
[21:46] | Almost as though the photographer was behind glass. | 好像摄影师站在玻璃后面 |
[21:49] | And… in portia’s eyes, do you see that? | 并且 在波西亚的眼里 你们看到什么了吗 |
[21:52] | No. no. | 没有 |
[21:53] | It’s a reflection of a house. | 是一个房子的映像 |
[21:56] | Do you see where I’m going? | 明白我在说什么没 |
[21:58] | No. no. | 没 |
[22:00] | Someone took the picture | 有人从房子里 |
[22:01] | Inside the house. | 拍了这张照片 |
[22:03] | Right. with an 80-millimeter lens. | 正确 用80毫米的焦距 |
[22:04] | Sweetie… | 宝贝 |
[22:07] | …my ex-husband is here | 我的前夫在这 |
[22:08] | With the divorce papers, | 还有离婚协议 |
[22:09] | So I’ll fill you in when you get back. | 等你回来再详谈 |
[22:10] | I love the mix of personal and professional | 我喜欢公私不分 |
[22:12] | You people seem to manage. | 你们的人处理的很好 |
[22:14] | Harry could have taken the photograph. | 可能是哈瑞拍了照片 |
[22:16] | Yes, that’s certainly a possibility, | 很有可能 |
[22:18] | But harry had no motive to take the photo. | 但是他没有拍这种照片的动机 |
[22:20] | We’re most likely searching for a disgruntled servant who is looking to cash in | 可能要找的是一个心怀不满的仆人 |
[22:47] | I apologize for eating without you, | 很抱歉我先吃了 |
[22:49] | But, apparently, to hold the table, | 不过 为了占位子 |
[22:51] | You have to order. | 你不得不要点东西吃 |
[22:52] | Yeah. I’m not here for food. | 我不是来吃东西的 |
[22:54] | I’m here to get you to sign the divorce papers. | 我是来让你签离婚协议的 |
[22:57] | In my place, would you do that? | 如果你是我 你会这么做吗 |
[23:00] | I’m not in your place. | 我不是你 |
[23:02] | I’ve been searching for angela for five years. | 我找了安琪拉五年 |
[23:05] | I know. I know. | 知道 |
[23:07] | Our private investigator told us everything. | 我们的私家侦探都告诉我们了 |
[23:09] | You built angela a home with your bare hands | 你亲手为安琪拉建了一个家 |
[23:12] | While simultaneously smuggling medicine to children in cuba | 与此同时向古巴的儿童送出药品 |
[23:15] | And supporting an orphanage. you’re a saint. | 还资助一家孤儿院 你很伟大 |
[23:17] | I get it. | 我都知道 |
[23:19] | If you believe that to be true, | 如果你相信那是真的 |
[23:20] | Then you should want what is best for angela. | 那你就应该知道什么对安琪拉更好 |
[23:23] | I do. and guess what. | 我知道 |
[23:25] | It’s me. | 我会让她过的更好 |
[23:26] | Why are you better than me? | 你哪点比我强 |
[23:29] | Obviously, I’m not. | 显然 我不比你强 |
[23:32] | But I do love her more than you. | 但是我比你更爱她 |
[23:34] | Oh, you cannot possibly know that. | 你知道什么 |
[23:35] | And yet, I do. | 我当然知道 |
[23:38] | We are at an impasse. | 我们陷入僵局了 |
[24:00] | You have no sense of dignity. | 你不知道什么是尊严 |
[24:03] | Yeah. I’d give up my life for angela, | 我可以为安琪拉放弃生命 |
[24:05] | So what’s a little dignity? | 何况是小小的尊严 |
[24:08] | She kissed me, you know. | 她吻了我 |
[24:09] | On the cheek or…? | 脸颊上还是 |
[24:12] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[24:14] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[24:15] | He says you kissed him. | 他说你吻了他 |
[24:18] | I did. | 我是吻了 |
[24:20] | It was a good-bye kiss. | 是告别之吻 |
[24:21] | Thers nothing you can do. | 你什么也做不了 |
[24:23] | -You must accept… -hodgins! | -你得接受 -哈特金斯 |
[24:26] | Here. can you take this, please? | 给 拿下这个 |
[24:34] | Nice, grayson. | 干得好啊 格雷森 |
[24:40] | Angela… | 安琪拉 |
[24:47] | We’ve been working on identifying | 我们想知道 |
[24:50] | The photographer who took the tabloid picture of portia. | 为波西亚拍小报照片的摄影师的身份 |
[24:52] | Well, surely, identifying her murderer is more important. | 寻找凶手更重要吧 |
[24:55] | These are paparazzi. they follow people. | 他们是狗仔队 专门跟踪别人 |
[24:57] | So maybe he saw something. | 可能他看到了什么 |
[24:59] | I don’t know, maybe the actual killer. | 不知道 或许看到了真凶 |
[25:00] | The photo was taken from a bedroom in portia’s home. | 照片是从波西亚住处她的房间里拍的 |
[25:04] | You’re suggesting the help let a paparazzo into the house. | 你是说佣人让狗仔队进去了 |
[25:08] | Actually, the help told inspector pritchard | 事实上 佣人告诉普瑞切得检察官 |
[25:10] | That you were in the room. | 你当时在那个房间里 |
[25:12] | Look. maybe you want to tell us | 在罗杰来之前 |
[25:13] | Why you did it before roger gets here. | 也许你能告诉我们为什么拍照 |
[25:15] | Roger and I have set five wedding dates over the years. | 罗杰和我已经定了五次结婚日期 |
[25:19] | And, each time, portia found a way to make him postpone. | 每次波西亚都找理由让他推迟 |
[25:21] | She had her father wrapped around her little finger. | 她把她父亲玩弄于股掌之间 |
[25:23] | So you killed her? | 所以你就杀了她 |
[25:24] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[25:26] | I… I merely | 我 我只是 |
[25:27] | Wanted roger to regard portia | 想让罗杰意识到波西亚 |
[25:29] | As a sexually mature adult with her own agenda | 已经是一个成年人 |
[25:32] | Instead of as an innocent child. | 而不是一个天真的孩子了 |
[25:34] | Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思 我来晚了 |
[25:36] | Court went rather longer than expected. | 庭审时间比我预期的要长 |
[25:38] | Heather, I trust you’ve said nothing. | 海瑟 希望你什么都没说 |
[25:39] | -Too late. -too late why? | -太晚了 -什么太晚了 |
[25:42] | Your girlfriend | 你女朋友 |
[25:43] | Sent the naked picture of your daughter | 把你女儿的裸照 |
[25:45] | To the tabloids so you’d stop thinking | 发给了小报 所以你就别再认为 |
[25:46] | That she was perfect, and finally get married. | 她完美的了 然后放弃结婚的打算 |
[25:48] | What americans lack in subtlety, they make up with clarity. | 美国人虽然不精明 但却头脑清晰 |
[25:52] | Roger, I’m so sorry. | 罗杰 对不起 |
[25:53] | Why the hell would you do that? | 你究竟为什么那么做 |
[25:56] | Please believe me. I would never | 请相信我 我从未 |
[25:57] | Do anything to harm portia. | 做什么伤害波西亚的事 |
[25:58] | I simply made a terrible mistake. | 我只是犯了个严重的错误 |
[26:02] | Roger! oh, roger! | 罗杰 罗杰 |
[26:06] | I trust this | 我想 |
[26:07] | Interview is over. | 会面已经结束了 |
[26:08] | Actually, I just have one more question. | 实际上 我还想再问一个问题 |
[26:10] | Who the hell would want to wear this? | 该死的 谁会喜欢戴这个 |
[26:15] | It’s so nice to see you relaxing, | 很高兴见你那么轻松 |
[26:16] | Enjoying some good british beer, agent booth. | 喝着英国的上好啤酒 布斯探员 |
[26:19] | -Cheers. -cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[26:21] | Tell you what. | 告诉你 |
[26:23] | I’d like to see that open. | 我喜欢看到那座桥打开 |
[26:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:27] | Luck. | 意味着好运 |
[26:29] | Well, you’d have to be ridiculously lucky | 你对好运气 |
[26:31] | To see something like that, wouldn’t you? | 太执着了 对吧 |
[26:32] | That’s my point. | 说对了 |
[26:35] | Well, you did get a little lucky today. | 今天你是有那么点幸运 |
[26:40] | That’s a walther ppk. | 是瓦尔特PPK |
[26:42] | It’s a james bond gun. | 是007用的枪 |
[26:44] | Booth– seeley booth. | 布斯 瑟雷·布斯 |
[26:46] | No, that’s terrible. | 别 太吓人了 |
[26:51] | Thanks, pritch. | 谢谢 普瑞切 |
[26:54] | But, please, um, just remember, though, | 但是 请记住 |
[26:56] | That if you do use it, I’m the one they’ll hang. | 如果你用它 他们就会抓住我的 |
[27:01] | Hey, I’m a good shot. | 我是神枪手 |
[27:06] | Uh-oh, it’s the american squints. | 是美国的那帮怪人 |
[27:08] | You’ll love these people. | 你会喜欢他们的 |
[27:10] | Booth– seeley booth. | 我是布斯 瑟雷·布斯 |
[27:12] | Hey, uh,he paper you sent me | 你给我的那张纸 |
[27:14] | Turns out to be a letter to portia frampton from her mother. | 是波西亚·福兰顿的母亲给她的信 |
[27:18] | A keepsake from her childhood, perhaps? | 可能是她童年的纪念品 |
[27:21] | No, it’s dated this year. | 不 日期是今年 |
[27:22] | What does the letter say? | 信上怎么说 |
[27:23] | Uh, the entire body of the letter is indecipherable. | 信的正文很难辨认 |
[27:27] | The date and the salutation | 只能看清日期和称呼语 |
[27:28] | And the signature are clear, though | 但那签名已经清楚了 |
[27:30] | Thanks, angie. | 多谢安琪 |
[27:32] | So, portia frampton’s mother is still alive? | 波西亚·福兰顿的母亲还活着? |
[27:36] | That raises a whole set of questions. | 这导致了一系列的问题 |
[27:40] | Visible on the l2 is an area of radiolucency. | 二层是X射线覆盖下的区域 |
[27:43] | Can’t see a damn thing. | 苍蝇都飞不进来 |
[27:44] | Give us a moment, clark. | 等等 克拉克 |
[27:46] | We found a few more bone fragments today, dle wr. | 我们今天发现了一些骸骨的碎片 威克斯雷博士 |
[27:48] | Good. how old? | 干得好 多老的? |
[27:49] | No more than 100 years. | 最多100年 |
[27:51] | To prevent frampton from building | 为了阻止福兰顿 |
[27:52] | His beloved skyscrapers on this site, | 在这地方建心爱的摩天大楼计划 |
[27:53] | We need to find something from the bronze age or older. | 我们需要青铜时代或更早的物品 |
[27:56] | There is evidence | 有证据表明 |
[27:57] | Of reabsorption of the surrounding bone. | 周围骨骼有重吸收现象 |
[27:58] | Ah, here, yes, I see. | 这里 我看到了 |
[28:00] | Very interesting. | 真有意思 |
[28:01] | Cyril, you’re being impertinent. | 科瑞尔 你这样很不礼貌 |
[28:02] | Please stop speaking. | 拜托你别说话了 |
[28:03] | Well, could the anomaly | 这变异 |
[28:05] | Be a hemangioblastoma? okay, off you go. | -会不会是血管母细胞瘤? -好 解散 |
[28:06] | And don’t come back until you find | 除非你们找到一具 |
[28:08] | At least one bronze age | 青铜时代的钙化古怪骸骨 |
[28:10] | Ossified funny bone. | 否则别回来 |
[28:12] | Have cam do a histology, clark. | 让凯做一个组织检查 克拉克 |
[28:15] | Will do, dr. brennan. | 明白 布雷纳恩博士 |
[28:21] | So… what now? | 那 现在去哪? |
[28:23] | Well, I thought quick drink, back to yours for some sex, | 可以喝杯小酒 然后去你那上床 |
[28:25] | And then out for a late supper. | 再出去吃一顿迟到的晚餐 |
[28:29] | I’m inclined to accept. | 我希望我会愿意 |
[28:31] | I’m ever so pleased. | 我很荣幸 |
[28:33] | But booth says I shouldn’t trust you. | 但布斯说我不该相信你 |
[28:34] | And why is that? | 怎么会这样 |
[28:35] | Well, he says you like to rack them up. | 他说你喜欢争强好胜 |
[28:37] | Rack them up? how vague. | 争强好胜? 说得真含糊 |
[28:38] | Booth is very good at reading people. hmm. | 布斯很会看穿人的心思 |
[28:41] | Well, in that case, how about we start with the supper, | 既然那样 我们不如先共进晚餐 |
[28:43] | And then let the chips fall where they may? | 再让那些问题有多远滚多远 |
[28:46] | That would be an acceptable compromise. | 这倒是一个更让人接受的折衷办法 |
[28:53] | I checked out the skull fragments for microscopic traces. | 我检查了头盖骨碎片的微观痕迹 |
[28:57] | How shiny and pretty– what is it? | 多么漂亮有光泽呀 那是什么 |
[28:59] | Mother-of-pearl. | 珍珠母 |
[29:00] | Have you talked to angela today? | 你今天有没有跟安琪拉说过话 |
[29:02] | Yes… are you saying our victim | 有 你是不是在说我们的受害者 |
[29:04] | -Was attacked by an abalone? -how mad is she? | -是被一条鲍鱼袭击的 -她不会气疯了吧 |
[29:06] | Mad, mad, mad. | 气得疯狂至极 |
[29:08] | I thought women secretly liked it | 我以为女人看着我们为她打架 |
[29:11] | When we fought over them. | 会心中暗喜 |
[29:12] | “women” is an unacceptable generalization. | 不是所有女人都那样 |
[29:21] | Well, you should look over your other shoulder. | 你应该检查下你另外那只肩了 |
[29:24] | Bones, I’ve been driving since I was 12, okay? | 骨头 我12岁就会开车了 |
[29:26] | Would it make you less agitated if I told you | 如果告诉你 昨天我没跟威克斯雷博士上床 |
[29:27] | That I didn’t sleep with dr. wexler last night? | 你能不能冷静点 |
[29:29] | I’m not agitated, okay? | 我没激动 |
[29:31] | I’m agitated because of driving | 我激动是因为 |
[29:32] | This little car, that’s all. | 开这么辆小车而已 |
[29:34] | Look, dr. wexler is just… | 威克斯雷博士是个 |
[29:37] | I’m not agitated because of you and dr. wexler. | 我没有因为你和他在一起而激动 |
[29:40] | Wexler’s just another guy looking | 他是那种 |
[29:41] | For a one-night stand. that’s it… whoa. | 玩一夜情的人 就是这样 |
[29:42] | So? so, he doesn’t take it seriously. | -然后呢 -他不会认真对你的 |
[29:44] | Seriously? what do you mean? | 认真? 你以为什么呢 |
[29:46] | You never laugh during sex? | 你就不会在做爱时笑起来? |
[29:47] | Because I do. | 我就会那么做 |
[29:48] | -Whoa, do you see that lorry? -I see that lorry. | -你看到那辆货车了吗 -我看到了 |
[29:50] | It’s a truck, okay? we’re an american, and that is a truck. | 那是辆卡车 我们是美国人 应该说卡车 |
[29:53] | I laugh during sex. | 我会在做爱时笑起来 |
[29:55] | It’s… just… | 这只是 |
[29:56] | It’s not that kind of serious. | 我说的不是这个认真 |
[29:58] | Well, I think dr. wexler is serious | 我认为他是认真的 |
[30:00] | About having sex with me. | 想和我上床 |
[30:02] | Very interested. | 相当想 |
[30:03] | Ok news bulletin for you. | 你觉得很新鲜吗 |
[30:04] | Bones, there’s not a guy in this country | 骨头 他又不是世界上 |
[30:06] | Who wouldn’t have sex with you. | 唯一一个没和你上床的人 |
[30:08] | Probably half the gay men… whoa, easy. | 可能他还是个同性恋 放轻松点 |
[30:10] | Are you being nice about me | 你是喜欢我呢 |
[30:11] | Or awful about british men? | 还是讨厌英国人 |
[30:14] | Wexler is not special; you are. | 威克斯雷并不特别 但你与众不同 |
[30:19] | Brnan. | 布雷纳恩 |
[30:21] | Am I interrupting anything? | 我是不是打得不是时候 |
[30:22] | No, i… I’m just helping booth drive. | 没 我只是在帮布斯开车 |
[30:24] | Ooh, booth shouldn’t be behind the wheel. | 布斯应该不会在后面推车 |
[30:26] | He isn’t adaptable. | 他才不是适应力强的小强 |
[30:27] | I’m mr. adaptable, okay? | 我就是小强 |
[30:29] | And the mirror is the size of a thumbnail. | 后视镜只有指甲那么大 |
[30:31] | Well, what do you expect when you rent a car | 你租来一辆拇指那么大的车 |
[30:32] | The size of your thumb? | 还能指望后视镜有多大 |
[30:34] | I don’t think there’s enough fetal tissue | 我认为没有足够的胎盘组织 |
[30:36] | To get a dna reading, but… | 来提取DNA |
[30:37] | Cam, can we just be quiet | 凯 先别说了 |
[30:38] | Until we get into the flow of traffic here? | 等我们开到车道上再说 |
[30:42] | You think I’m special? | 你说我与众不同 |
[30:44] | Of course I think that you’re special, yes. | 当然你是与众不同的 |
[30:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[30:48] | I will take your romantic advice under advisement. | 我会接受你这浪漫的劝告 |
[30:50] | Now you’re too far to the left. | 只是你离左边太近了 |
[30:52] | You’re gonna hit the curb! | 你撞到边栏了 |
[30:55] | We’re good. | 没事 |
[30:56] | Yeah, unless we get a flat tire. | 对 除非我们有后备胎 |
[30:58] | No, we’re good. | 没有 |
[31:00] | If I could speak again, | 我能不能继续说 |
[31:01] | I had better luck with the tumor. | 我在肿瘤上有新发现 |
[31:03] | Our victim suffered from von-hippel lindau disease. | 受害人患有希林二氏病 |
[31:09] | We got a flat tire. | 我们的胎爆了 |
[31:11] | How did that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[31:12] | Uh, it… there wasn’t any evidence of vhl | 可是在她母亲的病历 |
[31:17] | In either the mother’s medical records | 和验尸报告里 |
[31:18] | Or the autopsy report. | 都没有这项纪录 |
[31:20] | But it’s hereditary, so her father must have it. | 那根据遗传性 她父亲一定会有这病 |
[31:22] | Roger frampton worked for the nhl? | 罗杰·福兰顿在国家冰球联盟工作 |
[31:24] | He… he may have vhl disease. | 他可能患有希林二氏病 |
[31:26] | What if he doesn’t have it? | 那要是他没有呢 |
[31:28] | Then Roger frampton | 罗杰·福兰顿不是 |
[31:29] | Is not portia frampton’s biological father. | 波西亚·福兰顿的亲生父亲 |
[31:31] | Oh, god. | 天 |
[31:35] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[31:36] | That’s just great. | 真是太棒了 |
[31:37] | I hate this car. | 我恨这辆车 |
[31:45] | My wife is not alive. | 我太太已经去世 |
[31:47] | Your daughter was carrying a letter | 在她去世后 |
[31:49] | From her mother when she died. | 你女儿收到她的一封信 |
[31:51] | It was dated portia’s 21st birthday. | 在波西亚的21周岁生日那天 |
[31:53] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[31:54] | Tell your lab boys they got it wron | 告诉你们试验室的小毛孩 他们弄错了 |
[31:57] | Roger, the lab is, in fact, correct. | 罗杰 他们是对的 |
[31:59] | Portia was indeed carrying a letter from sarah, | 波西亚的确在生日那天 |
[32:01] | Dated her 21st birthday. | 收到了萨拉的信 |
[32:03] | Portia and I met at a caff in knightsbridge | 波西亚和我在武士桥咖啡厅见面 |
[32:05] | The day after her party. | 她生日会后那天 |
[32:06] | I gave her the letter personally. | 我私下给了她那封信 |
[32:08] | I think you’ll find | 我想你发现 |
[32:09] | Sarah knew she was dying | 萨拉知道她快死了 |
[32:10] | And entrusted mr. curry with letters, | 委托卡瑞先生送去 |
[32:12] | Which delivered on portia’s important birthdays. | 那封寄到生日会上的信 |
[32:14] | How do you know? well, it’s exactly what I’d have done | -你怎么知道 -因为我也会那么做 |
[32:16] | If I were dying and leaving behind a young daughter. | 如果我知道我要死了 留下一个小女儿 |
[32:18] | That’s all very touching and all, | 那是多么难受 |
[32:19] | But it still makes wig-wearing willy here | 而戴假发的怪人是 |
[32:21] | The last person that saw portia alive. | 那个最后看见波西亚活着的人 |
[32:23] | For god’s sake, now I’m a suspect? | 天知道 现在我是嫌疑犯? |
[32:24] | You should’ve told me, william. | 你应该告诉我的 威廉 |
[32:25] | You’re not the only person | 你不是也因为我的小心谨慎 |
[32:26] | Who engages me for my discretion, roger. | 而信任我吗 罗杰 |
[32:28] | What did the letter say? | 信上说什么 |
[32:30] | I’m sure I couldn’t possibly tell you. | 我想恐怕我不能告诉你 |
[32:32] | Uh, mr. frampton, how is your health? | 福兰顿先生你的健康如何 |
[32:35] | What the hell has that got to do with anything? | 牛头马面都带不走我 |
[32:37] | Any nerve pain, dizziness, headaches? | 没有什么疼痛 头晕 头痛什么的 |
[32:40] | No, I’m healthy as an ox. | 我像牛那么壮 |
[32:42] | Are you aware that portia is not your biological daughter? | 你知不知道波西亚不是你的亲生女儿 |
[32:49] | Perhaps I should conduct the rest of this interview. | 还是由我来问后面的问题 |
[32:56] | Angela… | 安琪拉 |
[32:57] | Here we go. | 说 |
[32:59] | Angela, men are idiots. | 男人是白痴 |
[33:00] | Seriously. | 我认真的 |
[33:02] | Just to be clear, | 说直接点 |
[33:03] | Are you a man or a boy | 你是作为男人还是个孩子 |
[33:05] | For the purposes of this conversation? | 来做这个心理辅导 |
[33:09] | When I was ten, | 我10岁时 |
[33:11] | The kid next door had a turtle party wagon. | 我邻居家的孩子有辆带龟壳的旅行车 |
[33:14] | It’s an accessory | 是个小玩意 |
[33:16] | For the teenage mutant ninja turtles action figures. | 是忍者神龟的手办 |
[33:19] | It’s a toy. | 那只是个玩具 |
[33:21] | No? | 知道不 |
[33:22] | Anyway, I loved that party wagon. | 我很喜欢那辆旅行车 |
[33:24] | I wanted that party wagon. | 我想要那辆旅行车 |
[33:26] | So I climbed the tree outside his bedroom window. | 所以我爬到对着他卧室窗口的树上 |
[33:29] | But the tree had a fungus | 树上长了真菌 |
[33:31] | And his dad was too cheap to hire an arborist. | 他父亲没钱请园艺师 |
[33:34] | So unbeknownst to me, | 我不知道 |
[33:36] | Some of the branches were dead. | 有些树枝是死的 |
[33:38] | Lucky for you, | 你真幸运 |
[33:39] | I enjoy a convoluted story with my hot beverage. | 我喜欢一边听生动的故事一边享受热饮料 |
[33:43] | I’m in the hospital– | 我住进了医院 |
[33:44] | Broken arm, concussion… | 由于手臂骨折加脑震荡 |
[33:46] | And the kid with the party wagon comes in. | 那个有旅行车的孩子过来看我 |
[33:49] | I confess everything. | 我不知所措 |
[33:51] | You know what he says? | 你知道他说什么吗 |
[33:54] | I would’ve given it to you. | 我不会把它给你的 |
[33:56] | He had a little gay crush on you. | 看来那小家伙对你有意思 |
[33:58] | He did? | 他有吗 |
[34:01] | Oh, man, that explains a lot. | 哥们 那我就明白了 |
[34:03] | But I’m guessing that you have a different point | 我想对于这个故事 |
[34:06] | To the story, like maybe… | 你有不同的想法 比如 |
[34:09] | I’m the party wagon. | 我就是那旅行车 |
[34:10] | No, you’re the gay neighbor boy. | 不 你是那邻居家的孩子 |
[34:13] | Your love is the party wagon. | 你爱的那位才是那旅行车 |
[34:14] | Grayson is the tree. | 格雷森是那棵树 |
[34:16] | I’m hodgins. think about it. | 我是哈特金斯 想想看 |
[34:18] | Which brings us back to the point that | 那就回到了一点 |
[34:20] | All men are idiots. | 所有的男人都是白痴 |
[34:23] | See how I worked that? | 瞧 我给你说明白了吧 |
[34:26] | It’s because I’m so good. | 因为我很出色 |
[34:31] | The treads in the victim’s tires | 受害者轮胎的胎面 |
[34:33] | Were mostly full of river silt. | 充满了河沙淤泥 |
[34:34] | But… I did find a few more materials. | 而我发现了一些矿物质 |
[34:39] | Crushed scleractinian coral. | 碎大水螅体珊瑚 |
[34:41] | Possibly from australia. | 应该来自澳大利亚 |
[34:42] | She was killed in australia? | 她在澳大利亚被杀 |
[34:44] | It’s used as a surface for private roadways in england. | 这在英国用来铺私人车道 |
[34:46] | How does that help us? | 那能帮我们什么 |
[34:48] | Well, it’s been illegal to harvest this stuff for years, | 由于政府已经禁止采集这种物质多年 |
[34:50] | So the roadway in question is fairly old. | 所以那车道应该有些年头了 |
[34:52] | And even when this stuff was available, | 不过就算是还没禁止的时候 |
[34:53] | It was incredibly expensive. | 这也是价格不菲的 |
[34:55] | And the organic material? | 那有机物 |
[34:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:57] | Deciduous pinnate leaflets, medium pink petals. | 落叶羽状叶片 中等粉红花瓣 |
[35:00] | It’s a rosa damascena. | 这是大马士革玫瑰 |
[35:02] | An antique rossh. | 又一古老的物质 |
[35:04] | Hey, hodgins… | 哈特金斯 |
[35:05] | Yeah. hey. hi, angela. | 你好 安琪拉 |
[35:11] | Fine, I’ll just pass this along | 我会把这给 |
[35:13] | To booth and dr. brennan in england. | 在英国的布斯和布雷纳恩博士 |
[35:15] | You guys go ahead and… | 你们走吧 |
[35:16] | Security cameras, people. | 小心摄像头 |
[35:18] | The building’s filled with security cameras. | 这楼里到处有摄像头的 |
[35:22] | Can’t have you punching my ex-husbands. | 你不能打我前夫 |
[35:25] | Deal. so long as you don’t kiss your ex-husbands | 成交 那么你不能跟你的前夫 |
[35:29] | For longer than three seconds on the lips. | 接吻超过三秒钟 |
[35:33] | Deal. | 成交 |
[35:34] | Look, it’s simple. | 这多简单 |
[35:36] | My heart isn’t yours to claim. | 我的心不是由你来决定 |
[35:38] | -It’s mine to give away. -I get that. | -我有自主权 -我明白 |
[35:40] | I mean what you’re saying, not your heart. | 我是指你说的话 不是你的心 |
[35:42] | Well, idiot… | 笨蛋 |
[35:44] | You do get my heart. | 你赢了我的心 |
[35:46] | Because you’re giving it to me? | 因为你把它交给我? |
[35:48] | At last. | 最后 |
[35:50] | A glimmer of understanding. | 我总算有点明白了 |
[35:52] | Wow, that is so… | 喔 那实在是太 |
[35:54] | -Flaky and illaged and… -yeah. | -不可思议了 真没想到 -没错 |
[35:56] | …wonderful. | 真是太棒了 |
[36:19] | Okay! okay! | 好啦 |
[36:20] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[36:21] | The universe speaks. | 这是上帝的旨意 |
[36:25] | I hear. | 我听见了 |
[36:38] | Guy said he was going to fix the flat tire. | 他们说是来换爆掉的轮胎 |
[36:42] | What’s it doing up on the truck? | 干吗把车拖到卡车上 |
[36:43] | Crushed coral and rose petals. | 压碎的珊瑚和玫瑰花瓣 |
[36:45] | Hodgins found coral and roses | 哈特金斯在波西亚·福兰顿的车轮上 |
[36:47] | In Portia Frampton’s tires. | 找到了珊瑚和玫瑰花瓣 |
[36:49] | Who takes a car with a flat tire | 是谁把轮胎爆掉的车 |
[36:50] | And puts it up on a truck, all right? | 拖上了卡车 我在说这个 |
[36:52] | You fix it. that’s what you do. | 他换个胎不就完事了吗 |
[36:53] | If there was a spare tire, I’d have fixed it. | 如果有备胎 我就自己换了 |
[36:56] | Probably you cracked an axle or something. | 说不定你会弄坏轮轴什么的 |
[36:57] | Thanks, Cam. that was very useful. | 谢谢 凯 你说的非常有用 |
[36:59] | All right, great, now I got to call agent Pritchard | 好 太棒了 现在我得打给普瑞切得探员 |
[37:02] | And I’m gonna have to ask her for a ride. | 我得请她载我们走 |
[37:03] | You know, England is not good for my personal dignity | 我在英国一点人格尊严都没有 |
[37:05] | All because of a f… flat tire. | 这都是因为轮胎爆了 |
[37:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:09] | Whoa, whoa, bones, don’t smell that. | 骨头 别闻那个 |
[37:10] | -You don’t know where that’s been. -yes, I do. | -那东西不知在哪沾上的 -不 我知道 |
[37:12] | This is crushed coral and it… | 这是压碎的珊瑚 而这个 |
[37:13] | Smells like roses. | 闻起来像是玫瑰花瓣 |
[37:16] | Where did we pick up crushed coral? | 我们的车在哪沾上了碎珊瑚 |
[37:18] | The private road and driveway at the Bonham estate. | 在博哈姆庄园的专属道路和车道上 |
[37:21] | Portia Frampton drove to the Bonham estate | 波西亚·福兰顿开车去了博哈姆庄园 |
[37:24] | Just before she died. | 就在她死之前 |
[37:25] | And the royals said she never came to the house. | 王室的人说她从没进过那栋房子 |
[37:28] | They lied. | 他们撒谎 |
[37:36] | You honestly believe the duke of Innesford | 你真的相信伊勒斯弗德公爵 |
[37:39] | Is Portia Frampton’s biological father? | 是波西亚·福兰顿的亲生父亲? |
[37:41] | Both he and his mother show symptoms of vhl disease. | 他和他妈妈都有vhl基因病的症状 |
[37:44] | Well, we’re standing on coral | 我们就站在珊瑚车道上 |
[37:46] | Those are rose bushes, | 那些是玫瑰花丛 |
[37:47] | And that is a scooter | 那里有辆小型摩托车 |
[37:49] | That could fit very nicely into the back of an suv. | 正好可以放进越野车的后座 |
[37:51] | That’s great. okay, | 太好了 那么 |
[37:52] | what’s taking our backup so long? | 后援的人手怎么还没到 |
[37:53] | I didn’t request backup. | 我没让他们来 |
[37:55] | Well, great. in that case… | 很好 在这个时候 |
[37:57] | I want a gun. | 我要一把枪 |
[37:58] | I’m a very good shot and I’ve killed before. | 我枪法很好 我以前开枪打死过人 |
[38:00] | It didn’t bother me as much as I thought. | 那并没有让我像想象中那么困扰 |
[38:02] | It bothered you a little. | 你还是很困扰 |
[38:03] | Yes, but not as much as I thought. | 对 但是没我想得那么严重 |
[38:05] | If there’s gonna be gunplay, I think I’ll wait in the car. | 要是等会得枪战 我想我还是待车里 |
[38:07] | Nonsense, Ian, there won’t be any gunplay. | 胡扯 伊安 不会有什么枪战 |
[38:08] | -Why not? -we won’t need guns | -为什么 -我们不需要用枪 |
[38:10] | Because we have the letter from Portia’s mother. | 因为我们有波西亚妈妈写给她的信 |
[38:11] | We don’t know what it says. | 我们不知道信里写的是什么 |
[38:13] | Ah, but they don’t know that. | 但是他们也不知道 |
[38:15] | Good one, Pritch. | 干得好 普瑞切 |
[38:17] | What’d you just call her? | 你刚才叫她什么 |
[38:18] | “Pritch,” Ian, he called me, | 普瑞切 伊安 他是这么叫我的 |
[38:19] | “Pritch” short for “Pritchard.” | 普瑞切是普瑞切得的简称 |
[38:21] | Will you please put that weapon away. | 你能把那支枪收起来吗 |
[38:23] | Fine. it just feels wrong. | 好的 看来是用不上它了 |
[38:26] | I have a letter addressed to Portia from her mother. | 我有一封波西亚的妈妈写给她的信 |
[38:29] | Portia’s mother died 14 years ago. | 波西亚的妈妈14年前就死了 |
[38:30] | She wrote it on her deathbed. | 她是在临死前写的 |
[38:33] | On her deathbed? | 她临死前? |
[38:34] | Well, you know what this means. | 你知道那是什么意思 |
[38:35] | Big doings. | 幸亏她那么做了 |
[38:36] | Big doings. | 真有先见之明 |
[38:37] | I’m going to have dr. Brennan read it out loud. | 我会让布雷纳恩博士把信大声读出来 |
[38:42] | What? | 什么 |
[38:46] | “my dearest daughter Portia…” | 我最亲爱的女儿波西亚 |
[38:54] | Did we mention | 我们刚才有提到吗 |
[38:56] | It’s dated Portia Frampton’s 21st birthday? | 波西亚·福兰顿21岁生日时收到这封信 |
[38:59] | Start at the beginning, bones. | 从头开始 骨头 |
[39:01] | “my dearest daughter Portia…” | 我最亲爱的女儿波西亚 |
[39:05] | Skip to the part about her father. | 直接跳到有关她父亲的那一部分 |
[39:07] | Wait a moment. | 等一会 |
[39:08] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[39:10] | Would you leave us, Harry? | 你能离开一会吗 哈瑞 |
[39:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:12] | -What’s happening, Gerard? -please, trust me. | -发生了什么事 杰勒德 -拜托 相信我 |
[39:13] | This is not the way | 真相太残酷了 |
[39:14] | For Harry to discover certain harsh truths. | 不能就这么告诉哈瑞 |
[39:16] | Please, harry. a little trust. | 拜托你 哈瑞 相信我 |
[39:23] | That must be one hell of a letter. | 那封信一定会把我们带进地狱 |
[39:25] | You must believe me when I tell you | 你们得相信我告诉你们的一切 |
[39:26] | That I had no idea of this | 在波西亚读那封信给我听之前 |
[39:28] | Before Portia read the letter to me. | 我什么也不知道 |
[39:29] | What? you met with Portia here? | 什么 你在这里和波西亚见面? |
[39:34] | What did it say? | 信里说了什么 |
[39:36] | It says that the duke was Portia’s biological father. | 信里说公爵是波西亚的亲生父亲 |
[39:40] | How remarkably unsavory. | 多么可笑 |
[39:42] | Well, you couldn’t possibly think | 你不会以为 |
[39:44] | That Gerard killed Portia to keep it a secret. | 杰勒德为了掩人耳目杀了波西亚吧 |
[39:49] | Why not? | 为什么不会 |
[39:51] | Portia asked me if I were her father. | 波西亚问我是不是她父亲 |
[39:53] | I admitted that it was more than possible. | 我承认很有可能是 |
[39:56] | Mother-of-pearl. | 贝母 |
[39:57] | This is very possibly the murder weapon. | 很有可能是凶器 |
[39:58] | Isn’t this the part where we call for legal counsel? | 这种时候 我们有权请个法律顾问吧 |
[40:02] | I did not kill Portia Frampton, mother. | 我没有杀波西亚·福兰顿 妈妈 |
[40:04] | Thank you for your faith. | 谢谢你的信任 |
[40:05] | I believe I’m going to have to request you | 我想我不得不请你 |
[40:07] | To accompany me to scotland yard, | 跟我去趟伦敦警察厅 |
[40:09] | Your grace. | 阁下 |
[40:10] | They request? | 他们说请? |
[40:11] | It’s a polite country. | 这是个文明的国度 |
[40:14] | That will not be necessary. | 用不着那么做 |
[40:16] | It was i. | 是我干的 |
[40:17] | Jamison! | 杰姆森 |
[40:18] | The butler? | 是管家你干的? |
[40:19] | You ordered your butler to kill Portia Frampton? | 你让你的管家杀了波西亚·福兰顿? |
[40:22] | The duke had absolutely nothing to do with it. | 公爵和这件事毫无关系 |
[40:24] | If Jamison confesses, | 如果杰姆森认了罪 |
[40:25] | Harry need never know that Portia was his sister. | 哈瑞就永远不用知道波西亚是他妹妹了 |
[40:28] | We’ll provide you with the finest representation. | 我们会给你请最好的辩护律师 |
[40:31] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 夫人 |
[40:42] | Come on, | 别扯了 |
[40:44] | You mean to tell me that | 你们是想告诉我 |
[40:45] | Neither one of you get the weirdness of this? | 你们俩一点都不觉得奇怪吗 |
[40:48] | All right, the butler did it. | 是管家杀的人 |
[40:49] | It was the butler! | 是管家干的 |
[40:50] | Inspector Pritchard will be hours | 普瑞切得督察会和他 |
[40:51] | In the interrogation room with him, | 在审讯室里耗上几个小时 |
[40:53] | But the fact is we’ll never really know for certain. | 但是我们永远不会知道真相如何 |
[40:55] | You mean he might just be protecting the duke? | 你是说他可能是在保护公爵 |
[40:57] | It’s utterly conceivable, yes. | 谁都能猜到 当然 |
[40:59] | Well, I thought I might try and entice you | 我想我也许该试着怂恿你 |
[41:01] | Back to oxford with me tonight. | 今晚和我回牛津 |
[41:03] | You know I do have a gun in England, | 你知道我拿着一把枪待在英国 |
[41:05] | And I really have been dying to use it. | 而且等不及想试试它 |
[41:07] | I’ll handle this. | 我来解决 |
[41:09] | You know, it’s a james bond gun. | 你知道那是007用的枪 |
[41:11] | It’s a walther ppk, by the way. | 顺便说一句 是瓦尔特ppk |
[41:14] | Ian, I think you’re a lot of fun. | 伊安 我觉得你很有趣 |
[41:18] | Oh, hell’s bells and buckets. | 我简直是在地狱里煎熬 |
[41:19] | I think I know where this is going. | 我想我明白那是什么感觉了 |
[41:21] | It would upset Booth if I slept with you. | 如果我和你上床 布斯会不舒服 |
[41:23] | You see, rationally speaking, | 你看 理性的说 |
[41:25] | If you were to have someone operate on your brain, for example, | 举个例子 如果你想动脑部手术 |
[41:27] | You would want a surgeon | 你肯定想找 |
[41:29] | Who’s done the procedure many hundreds of times. | 一位经验丰富的外科医生 |
[41:30] | You know, someone who’s absolutely at the top of their game. | 某个在他的领域里无可匹敌的人 |
[41:33] | I don’t really see why sex should be any different. | 我不明白为什么性的方面会有所不同 |
[41:35] | Rationally speaking, you’re absolutely right. | 理性的说 你全对 |
[41:37] | Good. then, we’re settled. | 很好 那么问题解决了 |
[41:39] | Off we go. | 我们走吧 |
[41:40] | Look out for the bridge opening. | 注意看桥打开的那一瞬间 |
[41:42] | They say it’s good luck. | 据说看到了会有好运气 |
[41:43] | That should keep him occupied for hours. | 那样会让他消磨掉点时间 |
[41:47] | Common sense says you don’t offend your partner | 从常识上说 不能为了一小时的乐子 |
[41:50] | -For an hour of fun. -an hour? | -而惹得搭档不高兴 -一小时 |
[41:52] | What? one hour? | 什么 就一小时? |
[41:53] | You underestimate me, dr. Brennan. | 你太小看我了 布雷纳恩博士 |
[42:00] | Oh, this is absolutely the dregs, isn’t it? | 一个吻根本满足不了我 不是吗 |
[42:04] | I’ll call you again | 我会再打给你的 |
[42:06] | Before you leave. | 在你走之前 |
[42:08] | Who knows? you could be in a more rational frame of mind. | 谁知道呢 那时也许你会更理智点 |
[42:25] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 干吗那样看着我 |
[42:28] | I’m just here to help you pick out a guy, | 我来这是帮你摆脱那家伙的 |
[42:30] | You know. | 懂吗 |
[42:34] | Never mind. | 不要紧 |
[42:35] | I’m just here | 我来这 |
[42:36] | To bring a little luck. | 是为了交到好运 |
[42:37] | I don’t believe in luck. | 我不相信好运气 |
[42:39] | What do you mean you don’t believe in luck? | 什么叫不相信好运气 |
[42:40] | Okay, well, how do you explain | 好 那你说说 |
[42:41] | When good things happen out of nowhere? | 为什么好事情无处不在 |
[42:44] | Define “good things.” | 什么叫好事情 |
[42:46] | You know, good things. | 好事情就是指 |
[42:47] | Money in the bank. | 银行卡里有钱 |
[42:49] | Uh, hey, Doris Day parking. | 一个完美的停车位 |
[42:50] | -What’s Doris Day parking? -a big piece… | -什么完美停车位 -一大块 |
[42:51] | A big piece of the pie, that’s good luck. | 一大块馅饼 这就是好运气 |
[42:53] | I call that a solipsistic perceptual response | 我把那叫做个人的唯我感觉 |
[42:56] | To the random nature of the universe. | 对万物偶然性的反应 |
[42:57] | Well, tomato, potato. call it what you want. | 西红柿 土豆 随便你怎么叫它 |
[42:59] | You know what? it’s still luck. | 懂吗 这还是好运气 |
[43:00] | You are lucky I understand you | 你说这些没意义的话 我却能听懂 |
[43:02] | When you say things that make no sense. | 所以你才有了好运气 |
[43:04] | See, you just agreed with me that is was luck. | 瞧 你也觉得是有好运气的吧 |
[43:06] | You just agreed, right there. | 就在刚才 你同意了 |
[43:07] | I did not! | 我没有 |
[43:27] | Clark, | 克拉克 |
[43:29] | Some lunch? | 吃午饭了吗 |
[43:31] | I was told to catalogue all unidentified remains | 布雷纳恩博士让我在她离开期间 |
[43:33] | While dr. Brennan was away.. | 给所有无法辨认的骸骨分类 |
[43:34] | And you were told to do this without eating? | 她让你光干活不吃饭了吗 |
[43:36] | Dr. Brennan was quite adamant | 布雷纳恩博士很坚定地说 |
[43:38] | They all be done before her return. | 这些都要在她回来前弄好 |
[43:39] | Oh, come on, Clark. | 行了 克拉克 |
[43:40] | The divorce papers are signed, | 离婚协议书已经签了 |
[43:42] | And the wedding is on again, | 又要办一次婚礼 |
[43:43] | And we were all going to celebrate. | 我们都会去庆祝 |
[43:44] | Yeah, I’m sure | 对 我敢保证 |
[43:45] | He feels that your invitation is a polite | 他觉得你们的邀请是出于礼貌 |
[43:47] | But insincere attempt not to exclude him. | 装着不把他当作外人 |
[43:50] | Ah, we were just trying to spread the sunshine here, Clark. | 我们只是想和你好好相处 克拉克 |
[43:58] | I just wanted to say good-bye, Angela. | 我只是想说声再见 安琪拉 |
[44:00] | I’m off to the airport. | 我要去赶飞机 |
[44:01] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[44:03] | That’s nice. | 你真好 |
[44:04] | And thanks for the divorce. | 谢谢你同意离婚 |
[44:06] | I really appreciate it. | 我真的很感激 |
[44:08] | Your happiness is all that matters to me. | 你的快乐对我来说很重要 |
[44:10] | And if, in a day, | 如果 哪一天 |
[44:11] | Or week or a year, | 或者哪一周 哪一年 |
[44:12] | You want me back in your life, I’ll be there. | 你想再和我一起生活 我会等你的 |
[44:15] | Right. well, we’ve got your number, | 好了 我们明白你的心意了 |
[44:17] | So have a good trip. | 旅途愉快 |
[44:18] | Cherish her. | 珍惜她 |
[44:21] | Done. | 一定 |
[44:24] | Isn’t this all extremely awkward? | 你们不觉得特别尴尬吗 |
[44:27] | That’s sad. | 我真难过 |
[44:28] | It’s actually a display of conflicting emotions. | 一场情感冲突的完美呈现 |
[44:30] | What Reich called “the battle for orgastic potency,” which… | 瑞池把这叫做 极度性高潮之战 |
[44:33] | Maybe later. | 先闭上嘴 |
[44:35] | Sure | 没问题 |
[44:37] | Would you like a ride | 需要人送你去 |
[44:38] | to the airport? | 机场吗 |
[44:40] | That would be very kind. | 真是热心肠啊 |
[44:41] | Well, thanks, Cam. | 麻烦你了 凯 |
[44:43] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[44:44] | Honestly, guys, | 说实话 伙计们 |
[44:46] | I don’t have to be included in everything. | 不是所有事情都需要结论的 |
[44:55] | So Wexler still hasn’t called you, right? Ian is the top | 那个威克斯雷还没打电话给你吗 |
[44:57] | forensic anthropologist in England. | 伊安可是全英最顶尖的罪案人类学专家 |
[45:00] | He’s a very busy man, Booth. | 他可是个大忙人 布斯 |
[45:01] | Busy trying to get you into bed for the past two weeks. | 过去两周一直忙着把你骗上床 |
[45:03] | Least he could do is call. | 至少应该打个电话吧 |
[45:05] | God, we’re gonna need another cab just for all your stuff. | 天啊 你的东西可真够多的 还要再叫一辆出租车 |
[45:07] | I was given lots of presents by the students at Oxford. | 牛津大学的学生们给了我很多礼物 |
[45:11] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. Don’t touch that one. | 别 别 别 别 别碰那个 |
[45:13] | Whoa. Why? | 为什么 |
[45:14] | What is it? Why? | 是什么 为什么不能碰 |
[45:15] | Because your students gave you your gifts, | 因为你的学生给你礼物 |
[45:17] | and the cops at Scotland Yard | 苏格兰场的警察哥们儿 |
[45:18] | gave me a little something something | 也给了我些小东西 |
[45:19] | for their appreciation. | 来表达他们的感激之情 |
[45:21] | Huh? | 不错吧 |
[45:22] | What is that? | 是什么 |
[45:23] | It’s a bobblehead bobby. | 是个摇头小警察 |
[45:25] | That’s all you got? | 你就得了那么点儿东西 |
[45:26] | It’s a real nice one. Look. | 这东西多好啊 你看 |
[45:28] | Oh, what is this now, the queen’s jewels? | 这又是什么 王后的珠宝 |
[45:30] | Well, the bellman will help. | 门童会帮忙的 |
[45:31] | No, he’s better dressed than I’ve | 不会吧 他穿的比我都高档 |
[45:33] | ever been; he’ll get all dirty. | 他会弄脏的 |
[45:34] | Got to tell you, know what? | 必须告诉你 知道吗 |
[45:35] | There’s no rule saying you can’t call him. | 没人说你不能打电话给他 |
[45:37] | Although I got to tell you, a guy who doesn’t want | 我还要告诉你 |
[45:39] | to talk to you just because you decide not to have sex with him, | 那家伙是因为你不打算和他上床 |
[45:42] | he can’t be that great. | 他满足不了自己的自尊心 才没有给你打电话 |
[45:43] | What, in bed? | 什么 上床 |
[45:44] | No, great guy. Oh, because | 不 牛人啊 因为 |
[45:45] | I think Ian would be great in bed. | 我觉得伊安在床上表现会很好 |
[45:47] | Okay, next. All right. | 好的 下一个箱子 好的 |
[45:48] | Hey, pal, how about a little help? | 嘿 哥们儿 能帮把手吗 |
[45:49] | I got to get to the airport. Come on. | 我赶着去机场 速度 |
[45:56] | I’m sorry they canceled your flight. | 很抱歉他们取消了你的航班 |
[45:58] | I’m not. | 我觉得挺好 |
[46:00] | Neither am I. | 我也是 |
[46:01] | I was just trying to be polite. | 我只是象征性的礼貌一下 |
[46:04] | You know, it’s getting late. | 你知道吗 有点晚了 |
[46:06] | Mmm. | 恩 |
[46:07] | Let me order you some breakfast before you go to work. | 上班前我给你点份早餐吃吧 |
[46:10] | Earth-shattering sex and breakfast? | 惊天动地的快感和美味无比的早餐 |
[46:13] | I can die a happy woman. | 我可要兴奋死了 |
[46:21] | You know, I’m glad to be heading home, but I think America | 你知道 我很想回家 但我觉得 |
[46:24] | dropped too much of the, uh, English stuff back in 1776. | 追溯到1776年 美国人确实确实了很多东西 |
[46:27] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[46:28] | Well, you know, like, uh, royalty. | 比如说 这个 高贵的气质 |
[46:30] | Meaningless title, no real power. | 空泛的标题 一点儿说服力都没有 |
[46:32] | What, you never wanted to be a princess | 什么 你真的不想做公主吗 |
[46:34] | -when you were a kid? -No. | -你还是个孩子的时候呢 -不想 |
[46:36] | Even now? A castle, a moat, | 现在也不想 有护城河的城堡 |
[46:38] | knights in shining armor. | 穿着金盔的骑士 |
[46:39] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[46:41] | I risk my life for the United States government every day. | 我每天为美国政府出生入死 |
[46:44] | I wonder if I can get Congress to pass | 我想知道 能不能让国会通过 |
[46:46] | something like, uh, | 一项决议 |
[46:47] | knighthood? | 授予瑟雷·布斯先生 |
[46:48] | Sir Seeley Booth. | 骑士爵位 |
[46:50] | Just sounds right. Booth. | 就像这样的 我是布斯 |
[46:51] | I get my worth | 我从我的才智和成就 |
[46:52] | from my intelligence and accomplishments, | 以及那些实实在在的成功中 |
[46:54] | from actual achievement. | 实现我的自我价值 |
[46:55] | I don’t need a title. | 我不需要空头名号 |
[46:56] | What-what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[46:59] | It’s Dr. Wexler. | 是威克斯雷博士 |
[47:03] | Remodeling and analysis of the marrow indicates | 重做的骨骼模型 经过分析显示 |
[47:06] | the subject lived in or around the coast of North Carolina. | 这种生物生长在北卡罗莱纳州附近水域 |
[47:08] | We should look at Jamaica. | 我们应该在牙买加看看 |
[47:10] | No evidence suggests the Caribbean. | 没有证据表明是在加勒比海附近啊 |
[47:12] | For our wedding. | 我是说我们的婚礼 |
[47:13] | Right. | 好的 |
[47:15] | What was I thinking? | 我想什么呢 |
[47:16] | Oh, I was focusing on my work. | 我刚才工作的有点专注 |
[47:17] | You’ll be in love one day, too, Clark. | 你有天也会坠入爱河的 克拉克 |
[47:19] | Yes, but today I am alone and happily dating multiple women | 没错 但今天我依然是个可以和不同女人约会的快乐单身汉 |
[47:23] | so I can concentrate on my work and not get fired. | 所以我才能专注工作 不被炒掉 |
[47:25] | I also know this little island off the coast of Maine… | 我还知道缅因州旁边有个小岛 |
[47:28] | Of course you do. | 你当然知道 |
[47:29] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 迟到了 |
[47:30] | What’d I miss? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[47:32] | Uh, we’re deciding between Maine and Jamaica for the wedding. | 我们在商量去缅因州还是牙买加结婚 |
[47:34] | Did Angela’s ex get off okay? | 安琪拉的前夫走的还顺利吧 |
[47:35] | Whoa, sorry? | 什么 对不起 |
[47:37] | You took him to the airport. | 你不是送他去机场了吗 |
[47:38] | Oh, off. | 当 |
[47:40] | Of-of course. | 当然 |
[47:41] | Yes, he’s off and gone. | 他上飞机走了 |
[47:43] | -All gone. -Great. | -都走了 -很好 |
[47:45] | Thank you for doing that. | 谢谢你送他去 |
[47:46] | Anytime. | 随时待命 |
[47:50] | Either Maine or Jamaica, | 缅因州还是牙买加 |
[47:51] | you can’t really go wrong. | 你们可不能去错了 |
[47:53] | I should… | 我该 |
[47:54] | Bye. | 走了 |
[48:20] | Ian said you were the best. | 伊安说你是最棒的 |
[48:21] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[48:24] | Why are you giving him a gun? We’re leaving. | 你为什么给他枪 我们要走了 |
[48:26] | I think Inspector Pritchard | 我想普瑞切得调查员 |
[48:27] | is asking us to stay, Bones. | 是在要求我们留下 骨骨 |
[48:29] | You want me to look at some remains? | 需要我看下现场吗 |
[48:34] | Do you think they’re Ian’s? | 你认为是伊安的尸体 |
[48:42] | Are you ready for this? | 你能行吗 |
[48:54] | This is Ian Wexler’s flat. | 这是伊安·威克斯雷的公寓 |
[48:57] | This is Ian Wexler’s bed. | 他的床 |
[49:09] | Markers are consistent with Ian’s build and age. | 尸骨与伊安的年龄和大小相符 |
[49:12] | Of course I’ll need access to a lab | 当然 我还要送到实验室 |
[49:14] | to make a definitive conclusion. | 进行进一步的确认 |
[49:15] | I’m sorry, Bones. | 我很遗憾 骨骨 |
[49:17] | And Pritchard, I can only imagine | 还有普瑞切得 我能想象搭档牺牲 |
[49:18] | how difficult this is, losing a partner. | 是多么的痛苦 |
[49:21] | CID is saying that there appears to have been a gas explosion. | CID说是因为发生了煤气泄漏 |
[49:24] | Right, looks like, uh, he was drinking. | 是的 看起来 他像是喝了几杯 |
[49:27] | He did enjoy a glass or two. | 他经常自饮自酌 |
[49:28] | Bones, cigarette. | 骨骨 烟头 |
[49:33] | Did Ian smoke? | 伊安吸烟吗 |
[49:35] | Not that I’m aware of. | 我没注意到 |
[49:42] | Looks as though he put the kettle on, | 看样子他没有关炉子 |
[49:43] | and, uh, lit the cigarette. | 点燃的烟头 |
[49:45] | Pilot goes out. There’s a gas leak, | 没有漏气保护 发生了泄露 |
[49:46] | and whoosh, place goes up. | 一下子就着起来了 |
[49:49] | No water in the kettle. | 壶底干了 |
[49:53] | Water on the boil does tend to evaporate, Agent Booth. | 开水确实会蒸发掉 布斯探员 |
[49:56] | Look, we don’t suspect foul play. | 我们不是在讨论谋杀 |
[49:58] | We just want | 我们只是想 |
[49:59] | Dr. Brennan to give us a definitive identification. | 让布雷纳恩博士帮我们确认下身份 |
[50:02] | Water doesn’t evaporate if the stove wasn’t lit. | 如果炉子没点着的话 水是不会蒸发掉的 |
[50:06] | Oh, perhaps even British resolve takes a knock | 当一个英国人失去搭档的时候 |
[50:10] | when one loses one’s partner. | 她可能也有些歇斯底里 |
[50:14] | There’s evidence of trauma | 有一处外伤 |
[50:16] | -to the frontal bone. -That’s gonna happen | -在前额 -可能是 |
[50:18] | when the ceiling collapses on you, Bones. | 天花板掉下来的时候砸的 |
[50:19] | No, this was before the fire. | 不 这个伤口是在起火前产生的 |
[50:24] | This was not an accident, Inspector. | 调查员 这不是意外 |
[50:40] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[50:41] | Oh, man, that is cool. | 真够酷的 |
[50:43] | Not why you’re here, Dr. Sweets. | 不想知道为什么让你来这 思维茨博士 |
[50:45] | Sure. | 当然想知道 |
[50:46] | But it’s amazing that | 但真的是很让人吃惊 |
[50:47] | all of our hopes and desires and fantasies, | 我们全部的希望渴望幻想 |
[50:50] | pain and pleasure all reside in three pounds of tissue. | 痛苦与快乐全都在这个三磅的器官里 |
[50:52] | Yeah, great. | 是啊 非常不可思议 |
[50:54] | Well, some part of this little devil made me | 这个邪恶的小东西的一些组织 |
[50:56] | sleep with Angela’s ex. | 让我与安琪拉的前夫睡了一觉 |
[50:57] | You slept with Angela’s ex?! | 你和安琪拉的前夫上床了 |
[50:58] | Shh. A little discretion, please. | 小点儿声 当心点儿 |
[51:00] | I might say the same to you. | 象你一样 |
[51:02] | It just happened. I… | 已经发生了 我 |
[51:04] | His flight was canceled; I was parked | 他的航班取消了 我把车停在了 |
[51:06] | at the airport hotel; he checked in, and I | 机场旅馆 他开了房 |
[51:09] | figured I’d see what all the fuss was about. | 我想知道到底是怎么回事 |
[51:11] | And was there fuss? Yes. | 事情很乱吧 是的 |
[51:13] | Well-deserved fuss. | 相当的乱 |
[51:15] | Why exactly? | 到底叫我来干吗 |
[51:16] | You’re here as a shrink, | 当个倾诉的对象 |
[51:18] | Dr. Sweets, not as a guest on Loveline. | 思维茨博士 不是那种快餐爱情 |
[51:19] | Yes. Fine. Sorry. | 好的 很好 |
[51:21] | Should I tell Angela? I mean, we’re friends, | 我应该告诉安琪拉吗 我们可是朋友啊 |
[51:22] | and I don’t want her to find out some other way | 我可不想他从别人口里得知此事 |
[51:24] | ’cause then it’ll seem like I’m hiding it. | 那样就会显得我在隐藏什么 |
[51:26] | Which you’d like to do because you’re feeling guilty. | 你这样做是因为你心虚 |
[51:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[51:29] | Good. Keep going. | 好的 继续 |
[51:30] | But he’s gone now. Almost. | 但他现在已经走了 快走了 |
[51:32] | Almost? Well, there aren’t as many | 快走了 没有那么多飞到 |
[51:33] | flights to Fiji as you’d think. Mmm. | 斐济的航班 |
[51:35] | So it might come up again. | 那么他还会和你见面了 |
[51:36] | Oh, yes. I’m seeing him again tonight. | 是的 我们约了今晚见面 |
[51:39] | I didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[51:40] | Neither did I. | 我也不是(上床) |
[51:41] | Right. | 是的 |
[51:43] | Okay, well, uh, it’s understandable | 好的 这个 你感到有负罪感和焦虑 |
[51:46] | for you to feel some guilt and anxiety, | 是可以理解的 |
[51:47] | which, by the way, is centered here. | 我是说 在这里是可以理解的 |
[51:49] | Dr. Sweets. | 思维茨博士 |
[51:50] | Right. Um, | 知道 |
[51:51] | you feel you have no right to pleasure because it comes | 你感到这种快乐不属于你 |
[51:54] | at the expense of your friends. | 是因为这种快乐以牺牲你的朋友为前提 |
[51:56] | Yes. You’re good. | 没错 你说的很对 |
[51:57] | But he’s leaving soon, so I could say nothing | 但鉴于他马上就要离开了 我可以说 这没什么 |
[52:00] | and hope it all goes away. Mm-mm. | 一切都随风而逝 |
[52:02] | But you’d still have to carry that anxiety | 但你每次看到安琪拉的时候 |
[52:03] | every time you saw Angela. | 依然会焦虑 |
[52:05] | Angela is open-minded by nature. | 安琪拉是一个开放性格的人 |
[52:07] | She’s happy with Hodgins. | 她和哈特金斯一起很快乐 |
[52:09] | I think clearing the air would be good for both of you. | 把话说开了对你们都好 |
[52:11] | Right. | 没错 |
[52:12] | Of course. Thank you. | 当然 谢谢你 |
[52:14] | Yeah. Can I touch the brain just once, as a reward? | 能让我碰一下大脑吗 算是奖赏 |
[52:18] | Just once. | 就这一次 |
[52:23] | Squishy. | 真软 |
[52:25] | I just got off the phone with Brennan. | 我刚和布雷纳恩通过电话 |
[52:27] | Her friend Wexler has been killed in a fire. | 他的朋友威克斯雷在一场火灾中被杀了 |
[52:31] | Scotland Yard wants her to help in the investigation. | 伦敦警方想让她留下协助调查 |
[52:33] | They’re sending the remains to Wexler’s lab at Oxford. | 他们已经将残骸发到了威克斯雷在牛津的实验室 |
[52:36] | Brennan’s gonna use the video link and the Web | 布雷纳恩要通过互联网发给我们 |
[52:38] | to send us crime scene photos and X-rays, | 现场照片和X光照片还有视频片段 |
[52:40] | whatever we need to help. | 我们要去帮忙 |
[52:41] | I’ll tell Hodgins and Clark. | 我去告诉哈特金斯和克拉克 |
[52:42] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[52:43] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[52:49] | We have not yet confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt… | 从尸体的形状来看 我们现在还没有确认 |
[52:52] | that the… human remains found in | 在威克斯雷公寓发现的 |
[52:56] | Dr. Ian Wexler’s flat… | 尸体残骸 |
[52:59] | But, um, there’s always a chance. | 但 有一定的可能 |
[53:02] | You see, in cases like this, the… | 像这样的可能 |
[53:05] | My preliminary findings are | 就是通过我的初步判断 |
[53:07] | that the remains in question are those | 这些未确定的残骸 |
[53:09] | of Ian Wexler. | 是伊安·威克斯雷 |
[53:11] | I’m confident | 我相信 |
[53:13] | that this suspicion will be confirmed later today. | 在今天晚些时候我们会得到确切的消息 |
[53:16] | Cause of death has not been determined, | 因为死亡还没有被确定 |
[53:18] | but we have not ruled out foul play. | 但是我们还没有排除凶杀的可能 |
[53:19] | Uh, many of you were close, very close, to Dr. Wexler, | 你们对威克斯雷博士都非常熟悉 |
[53:23] | and we’d appreciate any | 我们非常感激 |
[53:25] | information you can provide. | 你们能提供线索 |
[53:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:33] | I think we should talk to Sid and Nancy first. | 我觉得我们应该先和斯德还有南茜谈谈 |
[53:35] | A reminder, Agent Booth, there is a proper chain of command, | 作为帮手 布斯探员 还是有一些条条框框的 |
[53:38] | and I’m the lead on this investigation. | 而且我要领导这个案子 |
[53:40] | Why are you talking to him like that? | 你为什么那样和他说话 |
[53:42] | You asked us to stay. I feel it’s important to be clear. | 是你让我们留下的 我觉得把这些讲清楚很重要 |
[53:43] | You gave him a gun and everything. | 你刚才还给了他把枪 还那样说 |
[53:45] | Bones, it’s okay. | 骨骨 没关系 |
[53:48] | Understand, Pritch, | 我明白 普瑞切 |
[53:50] | we’re just here to help– whatever you need. | 我们是来帮忙的 只要你需要 怎么样都行 |
[53:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:59] | We saw Dr. Wexler night before last. | 我们前天晚上见过威克斯雷博士 |
[54:00] | He seemed fine. He was going out… | 他那时候还很好 正要出去 |
[54:02] | He was going out for a drink. | 正要出去喝两杯 |
[54:03] | Frampton was driving him mad. | 福兰顿带着他 车开得很快 |
[54:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[54:05] | He was trying to shut down the dig. | 他想停止挖掘遗址 |
[54:07] | So he could build one of his condo developments on it. | 这样他可以在这方面有所建树 |
[54:09] | What’s to become of the dig now? | 挖掘工作现在怎么样了 |
[54:10] | The bloody dig can wait, Cyril. | 那种暴力的挖掘该停止了 科瑞尔 |
[54:12] | Dr. Wexler is dead. | 威克斯雷博士已经死了 |
[54:13] | Dr. Wexler would want the job finished. | 但这是他的遗愿 |
[54:15] | You know it’s true. | 你是知道的 |
[54:16] | Well, we’re gonna have to talk | 在布雷纳恩博士确认 |
[54:17] | to the two of you again, | 死因后 |
[54:18] | after Dr. Brennan | 我们会再找你们两个 |
[54:19] | confirms the cause of death. | 谈话的 |
[54:24] | Legally, the remains have to stay here, | 程序上 这些残骸是要留在这里的 |
[54:26] | but we’ve uploaded all of the X-rays. | 但我们可以将这些X光照片上传 |
[54:28] | I’ll have casts of the bones made | 我把这些骨头处理好后 |
[54:30] | and ship them to you as they are finished. | 再运给你们 |
[54:32] | The fire substantially occludes | 我们从这些图像可以得知大火 |
[54:33] | what we can glean from these images. | 让关节位置咬合了 |
[54:35] | Can you focus on his feet? | 能把画面聚焦到脚上吗 |
[54:36] | Sure. | 当然 |
[54:42] | Can I have any direct access to particulates? | 能给我一些粒状物质分析吗 |
[54:45] | As soon as Inspector Pritchard gets the okay | 只要普瑞切得调查员得到 |
[54:47] | from Scotland Yard. | 苏格兰场的允许 |
[54:48] | How you doing, sweetie? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[54:50] | I’m focused on finding out what happened to Ian. | 我在研究伊安身上发生的事情 |
[54:52] | The X rays are starting | X光照片开始上传了 |
[54:53] | to arrive. | 马上就能传到 |
[54:55] | I can see the depression fracture | 可以看到撕脱骨折 |
[54:57] | you mentioned on the frontal bone. | 你提到了额骨 |
[54:58] | Looks like it was made by a small object, like a… | 看起来像一个小东西造成的 好像是 |
[55:01] | ball-peen hammer. | 圆头锤 |
[55:02] | Was there enough tissue for a tox screen? | 有没有足够的纤维做总氧化剂扫描 |
[55:04] | It’s being run now. We’ll e-mail you the results. | 已经在检测了 我们会把结果发给你 |
[55:06] | What is that on the top of his left femur? | 他左大腿骨上面是什么 |
[55:08] | Some kind of plastic which may have been in his pocket. | 可能是他口袋里面的一种塑料 |
[55:12] | Send me some high-res photos. | 给我几张高分辨率的照片 |
[55:13] | I’ll see if I can speed things along. | 我看看能不能加快速度 |
[55:15] | Thanks. Call if you find anything. | 谢谢 发现什么了就来电话 |
[55:17] | Hey, Brennan, wait. | 布雷纳恩 等等 |
[55:18] | Grayson signed the divorce papers, | 格雷森签了离婚协议书 |
[55:20] | so the wedding is on again. | 所以婚礼又可以进行了 |
[55:21] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[55:23] | Oh, is that bad, to congratulate someone on a divorce? | 恭喜别人离婚是不是不厚道 |
[55:27] | Hard to believe it’s over, right? | 很难相信一切都结束了 对吗 |
[55:28] | Yeah, hard to believe. Well, we’ll talk soon. | 是的 很难相信 我们再聊吧 |
[55:33] | Dr. Temperance Brennan, resuming analysis. | 坦普瑞斯·布雷纳恩博士 继续分析 |
[55:36] | The material fused into the anterior ventral femur appears | 这些融合在大腿节前腹部的物质 |
[55:40] | to be plastic, partially melted. | 似乎是塑料的 有部分已经融化了 |
[55:50] | BOOTH: Booth. | 布斯 |
[55:52] | I found something. | 我发现了一些东西 |
[55:54] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[55:55] | Where would Ian get | 伊安从哪里弄到一个 |
[55:56] | a poker chip marked HGC? | 标着HGC的扑克筹码 |
[56:02] | My God. | 天啊 |
[56:04] | Two nights ago, Dr. Wexler was buying drinks for his friends | 两天前 威克斯雷博士和朋友们一起喝酒 |
[56:06] | and playing the tables as if he hadn’t a care in the world. | 打桌球 好像他完全不关心这个世界一样 |
[56:09] | Was he with a woman? | 他有没有和女人在一起 |
[56:10] | This is a gentlemen’s club, Agent Booth. | 这是一个男士们的酒吧 布斯探员 |
[56:12] | I didn’t see a stage or pole or dancers or anything… | 我可没有看到舞台钢管或者舞女之类的 |
[56:14] | No, a-an English gentlemen’s club | 不 是绅士们的酒吧 |
[56:15] | is for actual | 给真正的 |
[56:17] | English gentlemen. | 英国绅士们的 |
[56:19] | How did Dr. Wexler strike you? | 威克斯雷博士怎么跟你交钱的 |
[56:21] | Flush. | 脸红 |
[56:22] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[56:23] | I believe you’d say “rolling in dough”? | 我想你们那会说 在钱堆里打滚 |
[56:25] | That’s right. He, uh, | 没错 |
[56:27] | he paid off his tab. How much did he owe? | -他付钱了 -他欠多少 |
[56:29] | We’re getting into ticklish areas | 这个话题很敏感 |
[56:31] | of confidentiality now. | 属于机密 |
[56:32] | This is a gentlemen’s club, after all. | 毕竟是一个很绅士的酒吧啊 |
[56:34] | Scotland Yard will guarantee the FBI’s discretion. | 伦敦警察厅能保证美国联邦调查局的判断力 |
[56:38] | Isn’t that right, Agent Booth? | 没有问题吗 布斯探员 |
[56:39] | Hmm? Yeah, right. | 是的 |
[56:41] | Over 5000 pounds? | 超过五千英镑 |
[56:43] | He paid it off in cash. | 他用现金付款的 |
[56:44] | Where’d he get that kind of money? I’m sure I have no idea. | -他从哪拿到钱的 -我不知道 |
[56:47] | Please. | 拜托 |
[56:48] | Look, I, um, took this, | 拿着这个 |
[56:51] | you might say, as a precaution, even though | 你可能会说 保险起见 还是看看 |
[56:51] | Tox screen showed he had quite a night | 氧化物检查结果表明他和他两个朋友 |
[56:54] | Dr. Wexler told us that he knew the gentlemen and… | 尽管威克斯雷博士告诉我们他认识这个人 |
[56:56] | everything was fine. | 没有什么问题 |
[56:59] | This was taken from the security camera. | 这是用监控相机照的 |
[57:02] | BOOTH: Nice tattoo. | 好棒的纹身 |
[57:08] | And the guy with the tattoo is taking him away. | 那个有纹身的男人把他带走了 |
[57:14] | Well, if I thought they were going to kill him, | 如果我知道他们是去把他杀了 |
[57:16] | then I’d have done something. | 那我肯定不会袖手旁观的 |
[57:19] | Don’t beat yourself up, pal. | 别为难自己了 兄弟 |
[57:20] | You know, I’m sure you did the best you could. | 我明白你已经尽力了 |
[57:29] | with his friends Mr. Scotch and Mr. Merlot. | 酒囊先生和饭袋先生喝了相当多 |
[57:31] | Blood alcohol level was .18. | 血醇水平是18 |
[57:34] | No drugs, recreational or otherwise, | 没有嗑药或者其他的活动了 |
[57:36] | and no evidence of nicotine. | 也没有吸烟 |
[57:39] | So what was the cigarette doing in his hand? | 那他手上为什么会有一支烟 |
[57:41] | Put there to justify the explosion, I would imagine. | 我可以想象 是放在这里证明有个爆炸 |
[57:44] | What have you found, Mr. Edison? | 埃迪逊先生 你发现了什么 |
[57:45] | Well, if the casts are accurate, | 如果计算正确 |
[57:48] | new bone growth formed a craggy surface | 新的骨头形成了不平的表面 |
[57:50] | on the scapulas | 在肩胛骨上 |
[57:52] | and both the left and right lateral epicondyles. | 还有左右的上踝的侧面 |
[57:54] | Meaning? | 意味着 |
[57:55] | The victim had bursitis | 受害者有粘液囊炎 |
[57:56] | caused by strenuous repetitive motion. | 是由激烈的反复性运动造成的 |
[57:58] | The only time I’ve seen this was | 我只一个划船者的尸检上 |
[58:00] | on an autopsy of a sculler. | 见过一次 |
[58:01] | What is that, like a fish? | 什么东西 鱼吗 |
[58:03] | A sculler is someone who crews on a rowing team. | 就是划船队的一员 |
[58:05] | I also examined | 我还检查了 |
[58:06] | the fracture to his frontal bone. | 他前额骨的骨折 |
[58:08] | It was the result of a head-butt. | 是被人用头撞的 |
[58:09] | Ouch. I concur. | 我同意 |
[58:11] | I’ll send your findings to Dr. Brennan. | 我会把你的结果发给布雷纳恩博士博士 |
[58:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[58:14] | What are you working on, Angela? | 安琪拉 在做什么 |
[58:16] | Uh, blowing up all the photos | 放大克拉克和哈特金斯 |
[58:18] | of the remains for Clark and Hodgins, | 留下来的图片 |
[58:20] | trying not to lose quality. | 希望不要错过小细节 |
[58:22] | Excellent. | 很棒 |
[58:24] | Oh, one other thing. | 对了 还有件事 |
[58:26] | I slept with your husband– ex-husband. | 我和你的丈夫 前夫上床了 |
[58:29] | What? | 什么 |
[58:30] | Good-bye. Don’t leave. | -再见 -你别走 |
[58:32] | Mr. Edison, I need a witness. | 埃迪逊先生 我需要一个证人 |
[58:33] | I’m sure you can find somebody | 我想你肯定可以找到 |
[58:34] | who’s been here longer than I have. | 一个比我资格老的人 |
[58:35] | Are you one of us or not? | 是跟不跟我一起 |
[58:37] | Uh, no, I’m not one of us. | 不是 |
[58:39] | Well, you’ll do anyway. | 不管怎么样你都得来 |
[58:41] | Angela, I slept with him, and I feel | 安琪拉 我和他上床了 |
[58:43] | really weird about it. | 我感觉很怪 |
[58:45] | W-Wait, how? | 等等 什么 |
[58:46] | D… I mean, when? Oh, God. | 什么时候的事 天啊 |
[58:49] | Grayson’s flight was canceled, and one thing led to another. | 格雷森的航班取消了 之后机缘巧合 |
[58:52] | He’s very attractive, | 他很有魅力 |
[58:54] | so… we spent the night together. | 所以我们一起过夜了 |
[58:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[59:00] | It’s okay. | 没有关系 |
[59:02] | Really? | 真的 |
[59:04] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[59:06] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[59:07] | We’re divorced, so… | 我们已经离婚了 |
[59:10] | I mean, I got what I wanted from him, so… | 而且我从他身上得到我想要的东西了 |
[59:12] | …now I guess you did, too. | 我想你也得到了 |
[59:14] | Well… yeah. | 是 |
[59:16] | Can I go now, please? | 我能撤了吗 |
[59:19] | Angela, I… | 安琪拉 我 |
[59:20] | You are an amazing person. | 你真的太了不起了 |
[59:21] | Why are you amazing now? | 你现在为什么了不起 |
[59:24] | I slept with Grayson, and Angela’s okay with it | 我和格雷森上床了 而安琪拉对此毫不在意 |
[59:27] | Of course. Yeah. | 当然了 |
[59:28] | Why should I care? | 我为什么要在意 |
[59:30] | I’m going to marry you. | 我就要嫁给你了 |
[59:32] | Well, I see no holes in your logic. | 好吧 你的逻辑完美无缺 |
[59:34] | And he’ll be gone in a day. | 他一天之内就会走的 |
[59:36] | He’s… still here? | 他还在这吗 |
[59:38] | Wow, that must have gone well. | 那希望他走好 |
[59:40] | Is that something for me? | 这是给我的吗 |
[59:42] | Uh, yeah, | 是的 |
[59:43] | it’s preliminary results of particulate and bug analysis. | 是微粒和动物分析的前期结果 |
[59:45] | Now, I found microphytobenthos algae, | 我们发现底栖藻类 |
[59:49] | epipsammic and epipelic diatoms, | 砂表性的堆积物外生的硅藻 |
[59:51] | as well as a Chironomus riparius, or midge fly, | 还有摇滚属甲壳纲或者蚊类 |
[59:54] | all of which were on the clothing shreds they sent me. | 这些都来自他们给我的衣物碎片 |
[59:56] | Well, you’re excited, so it must mean something. | 你这么激动 肯定是有原因的 |
[59:58] | The levels and sediment on the algae indicate | 这些藻类上的沉淀物等级表明 |
[1:00:00] | that the victim was near Henley-on-Thames within 24 hours of his death. | 受害者在他死前24小时内接近了Henley-on-Thames |
[1:00:05] | The Henley Royal Regatta | 亨利皇家赛船会 |
[1:00:06] | takes place there. | 在那里举行 |
[1:00:08] | Rowing. | 划船啊 |
[1:00:12] | Why are you doing this with me and not Inspector Pritchard? | 为什么和我一起来 而不是和普瑞切得探员 |
[1:00:14] | Come on, Bones, you and me, we’re the real deal. | 拜托 Bones 咱们俩才能干出点成果 |
[1:00:17] | All right, look, you know, | 好吧 |
[1:00:18] | she’s having a tough time with this. | 你知道她最近过的不好 |
[1:00:19] | I would, too, you know, if you were killed. | 如果是你被杀了我也会这么做的 |
[1:00:21] | Well, yeah, you’re sentimental that way. | 是啊 你那天挺多愁善感的 |
[1:00:23] | Excuse me, the guy at the main boathouse told me | 打扰了 在主船库的人告诉我 |
[1:00:25] | that Dr. Wexler was a teammate of you blokes. | 威克斯雷博士是你这小子的队员 |
[1:00:28] | Blokes? | 小子? |
[1:00:29] | Yeah, you know, I’m kind of feeling at home. | 入乡随俗嘛 |
[1:00:32] | FBI. Special Agent Booth. | 联邦调查局 特别探员布斯 |
[1:00:35] | I have a few questions abo… | 我有一些问题 |
[1:00:38] | Hey, I’m talking here. | 我跟你说话呢 |
[1:00:39] | I think you’re a bit lost, mate. | 你是不是有点迷糊啊 |
[1:00:40] | You’re looking for America. | 如果你找美国人 |
[1:00:41] | Head for the coast, cross the pond, | 走道岸边 游过去 |
[1:00:43] | and you’ll find a bunch of Yanks | 就会找到很多美国佬了 |
[1:00:44] | you can ask whatever you want. | 你爱问什么问什么 |
[1:00:45] | All right. Is that right? Excuse me, | 好吧 打扰一下 |
[1:00:47] | buddy. | 伙计 |
[1:00:50] | We’re working with Scotland Yard. | 我们是和伦敦警察厅合作的 |
[1:00:52] | I-I’m Dr. Brennan. | 我是布雷纳恩博士 |
[1:00:54] | Ian was a friend of mine. | 伊安是我的朋友 |
[1:00:55] | God, the man’s got a head like a boulder. | 天啊 这男人的头像块石头 |
[1:00:57] | You’re the American bird Wexler was talking about, | 你就是威克斯雷提到的美国人 |
[1:00:58] | aren’t you? | 是不? |
[1:01:00] | I’m surprised that lady cop of his isn’t looking out | 这位女警居然没罩着他 真是意外 |
[1:01:01] | for him. Yeah, the two of them seemed… | 可不 这俩人看来 |
[1:01:04] | more than colleagues. | 不只同事那么简单 |
[1:01:05] | Inspector Pritchard and Dr. Wexler had | 普瑞切得稽查员和威克斯雷博士 |
[1:01:08] | a sexual relationship? | 他们是性伴侣关系吗 |
[1:01:10] | Hey, listen, love, Ian isn’t exactly the faithful type, | 靓女 伊安不是始终如一的人 |
[1:01:11] | so if he’s promised you something… | 所以如果他答应过你什么事 |
[1:01:12] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:01:13] | He was murdered. | 被害致死 |
[1:01:14] | No. What? | 什么 |
[1:01:15] | We had a race this afternoon. | 我们今天下午还有比赛 |
[1:01:17] | I… thought we’d be seeing him. | 我们约好到时见的 |
[1:01:19] | That’s a pretty distinctive tattoo | 你这纹身 |
[1:01:20] | you got there. | 挺别致啊 |
[1:01:21] | Any chance you were at the Highgate Club night before last? | 前晚你们去过高门夜店没有 |
[1:01:24] | Oh, w-whoa, w-wait. You think we killed Wex? | 打住 你以为我们害死了小维吗 |
[1:01:27] | Well, you dragged him out of the club, didn’t you? | 是你们把他从夜店带走的啊 |
[1:01:29] | This is bollocks. | 岂有此理 |
[1:01:30] | We had a race. | 我们当时有比赛 |
[1:01:31] | If we don’t sober Wex up in time, he’s no good to us. | 如果不弄醒他 他就上不了场 |
[1:01:34] | His timing is completely discombobulated from the alcohol. | 他已经喝的天昏地暗了 |
[1:01:36] | So you beat him up? | 那你们打他了 |
[1:01:38] | No, we dragged him into a bed in the boathouse | 没有 我们把他拖到了船库里的床上 |
[1:01:40] | and we poured coffee into him in the morning. | 然后给他灌咖啡喝 |
[1:01:42] | His frontal bone was bruised. | 他的额骨有擦伤 |
[1:01:43] | BOOTH: His forehead. | 他的脑门啦 |
[1:01:45] | Maybe you gave him a good crack like you just gave me? | 是不是你也给他来了个刚才施展的铁头功 |
[1:01:48] | No, he didn’t head-butt Wex. | 没有 我们没动手 |
[1:01:49] | Tell you who did– | 我告诉你是谁干的吧 |
[1:01:50] | a coxswain for the Queen’s Light Guards. | 女皇陛下的一名守卫 他是舵手 |
[1:01:52] | What’s his name? | 那人叫什么 |
[1:01:54] | Jasper Ferry. | 加斯帕·法莱 |
[1:02:06] | Booth, he’s not going to talk to you. | 布斯 他不会和你说话 |
[1:02:08] | It’s a tradition. | 这是人家的规矩 |
[1:02:09] | I know that, Bones, but I think I almost got him. | 我懂 骨骨 不过我险些降服他 |
[1:02:12] | There’s a little sweat coming off the side of his face. | 他已经出冷汗了 |
[1:02:14] | If you interfere with one of the queen’s guards, | 你要是骚扰女皇陛下的守卫 |
[1:02:16] | I’m afraid I shall have to arrest you, Agent Booth. | 我就得拘捕你 布斯探员 |
[1:02:19] | Simmer down; I’m not doing anything wrong here. | 别急 我没犯法 |
[1:02:20] | I’m just waiting for Lieutenant Ferry | 我在等法莱中尉下班 |
[1:02:22] | to go off duty, that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[1:02:23] | He did not murder Ian. | 伊安不是他杀的 |
[1:02:25] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道不是 |
[1:02:26] | My colleagues at the Jeffersonian have discovered | 我实验室的同事发现了一些 |
[1:02:28] | some very compelling evidence. | 很有说服力的证据 |
[1:02:30] | I imagine that you learned that two of Wexler’s teammates | 想来你们已经知道威克斯雷的两名队友 |
[1:02:32] | from Henley-on-Thames abducted him from the club | 在一家夜店带走了他 |
[1:02:34] | in order to sober him up before a race. | 目的是让他醒酒参加比赛 |
[1:02:36] | Then they told you about his argument | 然后他们告诉你 |
[1:02:37] | and subsequent fight with Lieutenant Jasper Ferry here, | 他和这位中尉争论不休 拳脚相向的事 |
[1:02:40] | which Wexler lost | 威克斯雷维斯勒被一脑袋撞飞 |
[1:02:41] | after a well-deserved head-butt. | 他也是欠揍 |
[1:02:43] | BOOTH: Why is everybody head-butting everybody around here? | 为什么大家要用铁头功 |
[1:02:44] | What’s wrong with a good sock to the jaw? | 就不能来个升龙拳 |
[1:02:46] | Well-deserved? Why well-deserved? | 欠揍 为什么欠揍 |
[1:02:49] | Ian was shagging Lieutenant Jasper Ferry’s sister. | 伊安上了这位中尉的妹妹 |
[1:02:51] | BOOTH: Oh. | 原来如此 |
[1:02:53] | How did you figure that out? | 你怎么知道的 |
[1:02:55] | A revolutionary technique | 这是一种创新手段 |
[1:02:57] | which consists of asking a series of questions | 就是去问受害人 |
[1:02:59] | to a murder victim’s friends. | 他的生前好友啦 |
[1:03:00] | Nonetheless, I am terribly impressed | 不过 你们的科学家 |
[1:03:01] | that your scientists can deduce almost as much | 能从一些微粒子上几乎得出这样的推论 |
[1:03:04] | from a few particulates. | 在下着实佩服 |
[1:03:06] | Almost as much. | 几乎 |
[1:03:08] | Almost as much? | 几乎 |
[1:03:11] | Look, I’m sorry about your sister. | 令妹的事 我很遗憾 |
[1:03:15] | I really have to thank you. | 真是谢谢你 |
[1:03:17] | That was excellent advice. | 你的建议不错 |
[1:03:18] | You’re welcome. | 过奖 |
[1:03:19] | It’s always best to be honest. | 人贵诚实 |
[1:03:21] | Good, then I can tell you | 好 即然这样 |
[1:03:22] | it was tough to take you seriously at first. | 实话说 我起初没把你当回事 |
[1:03:24] | I mean, you don’t even look old enough to drive, | 看你年纪都没到法定驾车年龄 |
[1:03:25] | so I thought | 于是我就想 |
[1:03:26] | how could you possibly have any valid insights? | 你哪会有什么见地 |
[1:03:29] | I have two doctorates… I know, | 我可是双博士学位 |
[1:03:30] | but doctorates don’t teach you about sexual matters, | 我知道 可博士不一定懂性啊 |
[1:03:32] | and being so young, I thou… | 况且你这么年轻 所以 |
[1:03:33] | I get it, Dr. Saroyan. | 我懂了 |
[1:03:34] | I’m just… Being honest, I know. | 我只是 实话实说 我懂 |
[1:03:36] | I… I’m just very grateful to you, Dr. Sweets. | 我很感激你 思维茨博士 |
[1:03:39] | That’s all. | 就这么多 |
[1:03:40] | Dr. Hodgins, Scotland Yard | 哈特金斯博士 英警署总部 |
[1:03:42] | was interested in those other particulates you had found | 对你所发现的微粒子有兴趣 |
[1:03:44] | that did not indicate Henley. | 那些洗脱亨利嫌疑的微粒子 |
[1:03:46] | Okay, just… okay. | 好 好 |
[1:03:48] | Okay, | 那好 |
[1:03:49] | and Angela, I was wondering when you might finish | 安琪拉 那些照片 |
[1:03:51] | enhancing those photos. | 何时能够放大完毕 |
[1:03:52] | Clark needs them. | 克拉克要用 |
[1:03:53] | You’ll have themwhen they’re done. | 放大后就给你 |
[1:03:56] | What do you think we’re doing? | 你以为我们在忙什么 |
[1:03:57] | Shirking our responsibility or something? | 避重就轻吗 |
[1:03:59] | You know, we’ve been doing an excellent job around here | 在你来之前 |
[1:04:03] | even before you showed up, | 我们一直做的很好 |
[1:04:04] | so regulate yourself, okay? | 还是管好你自己吧 |
[1:04:10] | I think maybe there are still a few unresolved issues. | 我想可能还有些有待解决的问题 |
[1:04:16] | We’re still questioning the female students. | 我们还是怀疑那些女学生 |
[1:04:20] | It seems that they’re all accusing each other, | 她们互相指责对方 |
[1:04:22] | you know, each one thinking that they were special to Ian. | 都觉得自己是伊安的特别存在 |
[1:04:25] | Hmm, is that what you think, too? | 你也这么想吗? |
[1:04:28] | You’ve been asking questions of your own, I see. | 我想这得问你自己的想法 |
[1:04:31] | Apparently, you were sleeping with Dr. Wexler. | 很明显 你和威克斯雷博士睡过 |
[1:04:33] | Don’t you think that was something you, uh, | 你不觉得该把这些事情 |
[1:04:35] | should have told us, Inspector? | 如实的告诉我们吗 检查员 |
[1:04:37] | Oh, please. | 天啦 |
[1:04:39] | I’m British first, a cop second, and a woman third. | 我是英国人 是警察 但也是女人 |
[1:04:42] | It’s a miracle | 这有什么 |
[1:04:43] | it ever came to light. | 值得大惊小怪的 |
[1:04:44] | For how long? | 多久 |
[1:04:45] | Irrelevant. | 这和案子无关 |
[1:04:46] | What you really want to know | 你到底想知道什么 |
[1:04:47] | is if sharing Ian | 我杀了伊安 |
[1:04:48] | with other women made me want to kill him. | 因为我无法忍受和别的女人分享他 |
[1:04:50] | -Did it? -All those pretty young students. | -是这样吗 -那些年轻漂亮的女学生 |
[1:04:52] | The thing that made Ian | 这些女学生让伊安的 |
[1:04:54] | so very, very good in bed was all that practice. | 床上功夫越来越棒 |
[1:04:59] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:05:00] | Was that indiscreet? | 这样算是无礼? |
[1:05:01] | I thought Americans were all brash and forthright. | 我以为美国人都是无礼和坦率的 |
[1:05:03] | And here I thought | 我还以为 |
[1:05:04] | the Brits were all frustrated sexually and repressed. | 英国人的性观念没那么开放 |
[1:05:08] | Brennan. | 布雷纳恩 |
[1:05:09] | We found something. Are you busy? | 我们找到些线索 你忙吗 |
[1:05:10] | No, no, this is a fine time. | 不 不 时间刚好 |
[1:05:12] | Assuming the casts are accurate, | 假定造影是精确的 |
[1:05:14] | I’ve isolated a stab wound | 我在第六节 |
[1:05:15] | that originates between the sixth | 和第七节胸椎之间 |
[1:05:16] | and seventh thoracic vertebra. | 发现一个刺伤的伤口 |
[1:05:18] | Which would have pierced the lung and heart. | 肺部和心脏全部被刺穿 |
[1:05:20] | Most definitely. | 非常确定 |
[1:05:21] | That’s a very deep wound. | 伤口一定很深 |
[1:05:22] | Bones, what is it? Ian was stabbed to death. | -骨头 什么线索 -伊安是被刺死的 |
[1:05:27] | And the weapon? Don’t know. | -凶器是? -不知道 |
[1:05:29] | Maybe they found something at the scene. | 他们在现场也许有发现 |
[1:05:31] | Nice work, Clark. Thanks. | 干得好 克拉克 谢谢 |
[1:05:32] | Did you find any weapon | 你在伊安的公寓 |
[1:05:35] | at Ian’s apartment | 发现了 |
[1:05:36] | that could have been used to stab him? | 可能刺死他的凶器了吗 |
[1:05:37] | No, and I was there the whole time. | 没有 我一直在现场 |
[1:05:41] | You’re doubting me. | 你在怀疑我 |
[1:05:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:05:56] | Inspector Pritchard, I just wanted… | 普瑞切得检察员 我只是想 |
[1:05:57] | Oh, I am not the jealous sort, | 我不是善妒的怨妇 |
[1:05:59] | and you’re painfully naive if you think | 也不是天真的少女 |
[1:06:01] | my sex life was limited to Ian, as I’m sure yours was not. | 如果你觉得我只和伊安做过 但你肯定你不是 |
[1:06:04] | But I didn’t sleep with Ian. | 我没和伊安上过床 |
[1:06:05] | You didn’t? | 你没有吗 |
[1:06:07] | No. | 没有 |
[1:06:08] | Why not? You obviously fancied each other. | 为什么不 你们互相欣赏 |
[1:06:10] | Yes, I noted several physiological responses | 是 我承认他在场 |
[1:06:13] | to his presence, which can only be | 我会举止异常 |
[1:06:14] | explained by sexual attraction. | 但这只能解释为性吸引 |
[1:06:16] | So why didn’t you | 那你为什么 |
[1:06:17] | sleep with him then? Because of Booth. | -没和他睡呢? -因为布斯 |
[1:06:18] | Oh… You know, | 你知道 |
[1:06:20] | I suspected that you two might be more than just partners. | 我怀疑你们之间不止搭档关系那么简单 |
[1:06:22] | Oh, no, that’s incorrect. | 不 不是这样的 |
[1:06:24] | Booth advised me not to sleep with Ian | 布斯告诉我不要和伊安上床 |
[1:06:25] | because Booth didn’t want me to be another notch | 因为布斯不想让我成为另一个 |
[1:06:27] | on Ian’s bedpost. | 伊安的床伴 |
[1:06:28] | See, I rather saw it as climbing Everest. | 听着 从来没人像伊安那样让我达到高潮 |
[1:06:30] | Of course it’s been done before, | 虽然之前也有人让我享受过 |
[1:06:32] | but the experience is still breathtaking. | 但伊安的表现仍然让我疯狂 |
[1:06:34] | You have a strong sexual appetite, | 你有很强的性欲 |
[1:06:37] | and you’re not hamstrung | 也不臣服于 |
[1:06:38] | by social moralizing. | 社会道德 |
[1:06:40] | I can empathize with that. | 我很欣赏你这一点 |
[1:06:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:43] | Well, why didn’t you tell us | 为什么不告诉我 |
[1:06:44] | that you had a relationship with Wexler? | 你和威克斯雷博士睡过 |
[1:06:45] | Because I thought I’d be taken off the case. | 因为我没想过自己会调离这案子 |
[1:06:47] | I mean, if Agent Booth was murdered, | 我是说 如果布斯探员被杀 |
[1:06:49] | wouldn’t you do everything in your powers | 你难道不会尽你所能 |
[1:06:51] | to make sure that you found the killer? | 找出凶手吗? |
[1:06:53] | Yes. But I don’t sleep with Booth. | 会 但我不会和布斯上床 |
[1:06:56] | Have you withheld any other information? | 你是不是还隐瞒了些东西 |
[1:06:59] | Why on earth would I do that? | 你都知道为什么还问我? |
[1:07:01] | Because you called a meeting to talk to us, | 因为你叫我们过来接手这个案子 |
[1:07:03] | and then Clark called to give us cause of death, | 然后克拉克打电话告诉我们死因 |
[1:07:05] | and then we basically accused you of murder. | 我们基本确定可以控告你谋杀 |
[1:07:07] | So while Booth went to get our car, I followed you to your car, | 布斯取车后 我想坐你的车 |
[1:07:11] | and we began discussing | 和你谈谈 |
[1:07:13] | mountain climbing and sex with Ian and… | 你和伊安的高潮性爱还有… |
[1:07:15] | Thank you, Dr. Brennan. I believe I’m up to date now. | 谢谢你 布雷纳恩博士 到此为此吧 |
[1:07:19] | Oh. You’re absolutely right. | 你是对的 |
[1:07:23] | I did forget to give you this. | 差点忘记给你这个 |
[1:07:29] | It’s a writ of release on Frampton’s building site. | 这是关于福兰顿先生建筑区的文件 |
[1:07:32] | The site has been certified | 那个区已经被证明 |
[1:07:34] | as having no historical importance whatsoever. | 不是历史足迹 |
[1:07:36] | Signed and dated “Dr. Ian Wexler” | 文件在伊安·威克斯雷博士 |
[1:07:39] | shortly before his death. | 死前不久签署 |
[1:07:42] | This document would be worth | 对福兰顿先生来说 |
[1:07:43] | millions of dollars to Frampton. | 这份文件价值过亿 |
[1:07:45] | Well, I suggest that you and Agent Booth ask Mr. Frampton | 好的 我建议你和布斯探员最好问问 |
[1:07:48] | if he forced Ian to sign that before killing him. | 文件是不是福兰顿先生在杀死伊安前逼他签的 |
[1:07:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:07:53] | word to the wise, Dr. Brennan. | 给你个建议 布雷纳恩博士 |
[1:07:56] | I’d encourage you not to forego Everest. | 我得提醒你记得尝试性高潮 |
[1:07:59] | But it’s too late. | 但太晚了 |
[1:08:01] | Ian’s dead. | 伊安已经死了 |
[1:08:02] | Oh, yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[1:08:04] | To whom else would I be referring other than Ian? | 我是说那个比伊安更厉害的人 |
[1:08:11] | Me kill Wexler? | 我杀了威克斯雷博士 |
[1:08:13] | According to the papers, the poor bastard died in a fire. | 证据显示这狗杂种是被烧死的 |
[1:08:16] | That wasn’t cause of death. | 这不是死因 |
[1:08:18] | He was stabbed. | 他是被刺死的 |
[1:08:19] | We do know that Dr. Wexler | 我们知道威克斯雷博士所做的 |
[1:08:20] | stood in the way of your latest project. | 影响了你的新项目 |
[1:08:22] | He was checking the site for historical value. | 他在评估那个地区的历史价值 |
[1:08:25] | It’s the law. | 这是法律 |
[1:08:26] | Nothing stands in your way. | 没人挡你的路 |
[1:08:28] | Everything stands in my way, Agent Booth. | 每个人都在 布斯探员 |
[1:08:30] | Environmental groups, historical societies. | 环保组 历史学会 |
[1:08:32] | You know, there’s even a radical | 甚至还有激进分子组成的 |
[1:08:34] | preservationist group. | 古迹保护团体 |
[1:08:36] | They threatened me because I want | 他们威胁我 |
[1:08:38] | to improve the city. | 因为我想改变这个城市 |
[1:08:42] | Saviours of Antiquity. Mm. | 古迹救星 |
[1:08:43] | I’d like to build a time machine, | 我想建一部时间机器 |
[1:08:45] | take all these lunatics, and send them back | 带上这些疯子 然后送他们回到 |
[1:08:48] | where there’s no air conditioning | 没有空调 |
[1:08:50] | or TV, and they can watch their loved ones die | 和电视的地方 让他们看着最爱的人 |
[1:08:52] | from the flu and the plague because there’s no medicine, | 因为没有药品受流感和瘟疫的折磨慢慢死去 |
[1:08:55] | then see how they like the good old days. | 看看他们怎么去喜欢美丽的远古时代 |
[1:08:57] | Right. Um, Dr. Wexler, uh, signed the writ | 对的 威克斯雷博士已经给你开发的地区 |
[1:09:01] | for you to start building. | 签署了文件 |
[1:09:02] | Correct? | 是吗 |
[1:09:04] | Of course he did. | 当然是 |
[1:09:06] | Spent two years rooting around in the dirt, | 他花了两年时间研究这片土地 |
[1:09:08] | and all he got was dirty. | 并最终被掩埋在这片土地之下 |
[1:09:10] | We couldn’t help but notice how recently | 我们注意到威克斯雷博士 |
[1:09:12] | Dr. Wexler gave his okay for you to build. | 给你的项目通行证是最近签发的 |
[1:09:14] | So I guess the only question is: | 那么唯一的问题是 |
[1:09:15] | how forceful did you have to get with him? | 你是怎么强近他签署这份文件的? |
[1:09:20] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[1:09:22] | Yeah, so I was so inspired | 我受虐待狂 |
[1:09:25] | by the sadistic murder of my daughter | 虐杀我女儿的启发 |
[1:09:29] | that I thought that I would try one myself. | 我想也许我也能这么做 |
[1:09:32] | If there’s nothing further, I’m gonna get blind drunk. | 如果没其它的事 我只想喝个烂醉 |
[1:09:41] | So I found something very odd that was on the victim: | 我在死者身上发现奇怪的东西 |
[1:09:44] | mercury fulminate. | 雷汞(可爆炸的雷酸盐) |
[1:09:45] | I thought Cam was going to be sending us all the results. | 我想凯正在给我们传检测结果 |
[1:09:48] | I’m a grown-up. I don’t need a middle man. | 我是成年人 不需要帮手 |
[1:09:50] | Now, with this amount of mercury, | 现在 根据水银浓度 |
[1:09:51] | I’d think he’d been poisoned, but | 我想他被下毒了 但是 |
[1:09:53] | tox results say otherwise. | 毒品药检结果显示不是 |
[1:09:54] | And it didn’t come from Henley? | 不是Henley做的药检吗 |
[1:09:56] | Nope. | 不是 |
[1:09:57] | I also found phyllosilicate minerals | 我还发现了叶硅酸盐矿物质 |
[1:09:59] | and carbonic acid. | 和碳酸 |
[1:10:00] | But I’m not sure where they came from either. | 但不确定是否来自同一个地方 |
[1:10:02] | Hey, can you have them send me more samples from the remains | 你能给我更多 |
[1:10:05] | and the locations from which they came on the body? | 案发现场的证据做测试吗 |
[1:10:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:10:08] | But Scotland Yard says that all requests have to | 但是苏格兰法庭说所有证物请求 |
[1:10:10] | come through Dr. Saroyan. | 必须获得Dr. Saroyan的批准 |
[1:10:12] | Right. | 是的 |
[1:10:13] | ‘Cause nothing could possibly happen without her. | 没她的允许什么都不许做 |
[1:10:15] | Is everything okay, Hodgins? | 你还好吗 哈特金斯 |
[1:10:17] | Yep. Sure. Fine. | 是的 当然 很好 |
[1:10:19] | I’ll have our all-powerful leader send the request. | 我有个伟大的领导帮我做申请 |
[1:10:27] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[1:10:28] | Cam said we had to. | 凯说要么来这儿 |
[1:10:29] | Or lose our jobs. | 要么失业 |
[1:10:30] | For insubordination. | 禁止反抗 |
[1:10:32] | Oh, I was kind of hoping | 我希望你们 |
[1:10:33] | that you all came of your own volition | 是自愿来这里 |
[1:10:35] | with an eye toward ameliorating | 而且是抱有想改善紧张局势 |
[1:10:36] | a tense situation. | 的想法来这里的 |
[1:10:38] | Can’t you just tell her not to be so bossy? | 能不能告诉她让她别那么专横? |
[1:10:39] | I’m your boss. | 我是你老板 |
[1:10:40] | It’s very important to realize | 你必须意识到 |
[1:10:42] | that Dr. Saroyan has done nothing to merit your anger. | 萨罗博士没有做惹你生气的事 |
[1:10:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:46] | As a boss. | 做为老板 |
[1:10:47] | But by sexualizing | 在私人生活方面 |
[1:10:49] | her relationship with Mr. Barasa… | 她和波利萨先生间的关系 |
[1:10:50] | Is there no better way | 难道没有更好的办法 |
[1:10:51] | to put that? | 来解决吗 |
[1:10:52] | Everything else sounds worse. | 事情越来越糟 |
[1:10:54] | She’s made you both confront unresolved feelings | 她让你们面对彼此的感情 |
[1:10:57] | about Mr. Barasa’s impact on your lives | 波利萨先生影响了你的生活 |
[1:10:59] | and how he affects your relationship. | 也影响了你们之间的关系 |
[1:11:01] | Angela and I love each other and are getting married. | 安琪拉和我深爱对方而且打算结婚 |
[1:11:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:11:06] | Why did you think I was questioning that? | 为什么你觉得我会这么问? |
[1:11:07] | Look, Shrinky, | 听着 史瑞奇 |
[1:11:09] | don’t go making problems where there aren’t any, okay? | 别没事找事 好吗? |
[1:11:11] | Although, the next time that you drive somebody to the airport, | 这样 下次你开车送人去机场 |
[1:11:15] | just let them fly the hell out of Dodge, okay? | 避开道奇好吗? |
[1:11:17] | This all would have been a lot easier | 如果我闭嘴 |
[1:11:18] | if I’d kept my mouth shut. | 事情会更好解决 |
[1:11:19] | No, nonsense. | 不 荒谬 |
[1:11:21] | You’re all friends. | 你们是朋友 |
[1:11:22] | I’m sure now that you see the situation for what it is, | 我相信你们也看到现在的情况 |
[1:11:25] | you’ll know how to move through it. | 你们知道怎么解决 |
[1:11:26] | Am I right? | 对吗 |
[1:11:27] | I think Dad wants us to apologize. | 我想我们需要互相道歉 |
[1:11:31] | I apologize for… | 我很抱歉 |
[1:11:35] | sleeping with people. | 和别人上床 |
[1:11:36] | I apologize for snapping at you | 我很抱歉在你和别人上床的时候 |
[1:11:39] | after basically giving you permission to sleep with people. | 抓了个正着 |
[1:11:42] | Oh, God. | 天啦 |
[1:11:44] | So now everything is fine? | 现在没问题了吧 |
[1:11:45] | That is the result of open and honest communication | 这就是在经验丰富和事佬的指导下 |
[1:11:49] | with a highly trained mediator. | 公开和坦诚沟通的结果 |
[1:11:52] | Fine. | 很好 |
[1:11:53] | I am sorry for being so cranky, | 对于我的任性我很抱歉 |
[1:11:57] | which is my basic personality, | 这是我的本性 |
[1:11:59] | so it seems stupid to apologize… | 虽然道歉看起来很傻 |
[1:12:01] | Hodgins, would you just… | 哈特金斯 你刚才 |
[1:12:02] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[1:12:13] | Dr. Wexler never said one word | 威克斯雷博士没有说过 |
[1:12:15] | about giving Frampton the okay to build condos here. | 关于福兰顿可以在这区开发项目的话 |
[1:12:18] | Well, he signed a writ saying | 但他签署了证明这个区域 |
[1:12:19] | this place had no historical value. | 不是历史遗迹的文件 |
[1:12:21] | I’m stunned, I tell you. | 我被搞糊涂了 |
[1:12:23] | The writ must be a forgery. | 文件是伪造的 |
[1:12:24] | After two years, you hadn’t found anything. | 两年后 没人会发现 |
[1:12:26] | I think that’s a reasonable time line. | 这是个合理的时间线 |
[1:12:28] | This says we have to vacate the dig in two days. | 文件说我们必须在两天的停止挖掘 |
[1:12:30] | But Dr. Wexler felt certain we were close. | 但是威克斯雷博士确信已经快找到了 |
[1:12:33] | There was a previous Bronze Age find | 正南方600米 |
[1:12:35] | about 600 meters south. | 是青铜器时代的遗址 |
[1:12:36] | That’s his signature, right? | 这是他的签名 不是吗? |
[1:12:37] | I don’t care; he wouldn’t do it. | 我不在科 他不会这么做的 |
[1:12:38] | Agent Booth, Dr. Brennan. | 布斯探员 布雷纳恩博士 |
[1:12:40] | Yeah? Got these from our forensic accountant. | 法院调查死者帐目的文件 |
[1:12:43] | Wow, look at that. | 看这里 |
[1:12:44] | These are checks made out to Wexler. | 这些支票是开给威克斯雷博士的 |
[1:12:45] | Ten of them from | 其中十张来自 |
[1:12:46] | a shell company owned by Frampton. | 福兰顿的石油公司 |
[1:12:48] | Seems that 25,000 pounds was the going rate | 这个身无分文的古人类学家 |
[1:12:52] | for a piss-broke forensic anthropologist. | 有两万五千英磅的进帐 |
[1:12:54] | That’s how he paid off his debts. | 他就是用这个来还债的 |
[1:12:55] | Frampton bribed Ian to vacate the dig. | 福兰顿贿赂伊安让他停止挖掘 |
[1:13:04] | They found traces of mercury fulminate | 他们在死者四肢发现 |
[1:13:06] | in the lower extremities, | 雷汞的痕迹 |
[1:13:08] | higher concentration on the patellas, | 膝盖骨浓度较高 |
[1:13:09] | and the greatest was where he was stabbed. | 也就是他被刺的部位 |
[1:13:11] | So it was on the murder weapon. | 也就是雷汞是凶器上的 |
[1:13:14] | Yeah, looks that way. | 是的 看起来是 |
[1:13:15] | Any idea what kind of weapon it was? | 知道那是什么武器吗 |
[1:13:16] | Not yet. | 不知道 |
[1:13:17] | Whatever punctured the bone | 什么凶器会像棍子一样 |
[1:13:19] | was rough, like a stick. | 缓钝的戳穿骨头 |
[1:13:20] | And I’ve tried knives, | 我试过刀 |
[1:13:21] | awls, picks, but nothing matches. | 尖钻 鹤嘴锄 但没有符合的 |
[1:13:24] | Who would use mercury fulminate? | 谁用雷汞呢 |
[1:13:25] | It’s used in neon lights, batteries, | 雷汞会被摄影师用在氖灯和电池里 |
[1:13:29] | by taxidermists and at tanneries, | 还有制革厂 |
[1:13:31] | and in the manufacture of explosives. | 和炸药厂也会用到 |
[1:13:33] | Frampton has different companies. | 福兰顿有很多公司 |
[1:13:34] | Maybe one of them uses mercury fulminate. | 也许其中一家使用雷汞 |
[1:13:35] | Yeah, I’ll see what he owns. | 好的 我来查查是哪家 |
[1:13:37] | Yeah, and I’ll look for any instruments found | 那我来查查在这些领域有哪里器具 |
[1:13:38] | in those fields that could be used as a weapon. | 可以被用来当武器 |
[1:13:43] | Ah, look at that, Bones, huh? | 看看这是谁 骨骨 |
[1:13:45] | I’m not saying that we should have a king or a queen | 我不是说我们非得有一个国王或者王后 |
[1:13:48] | or beheadings and all that jazz. | 随时处罚之类 |
[1:13:49] | I’m just saying, you know, calling someone like, uh, | 我只是说 得这样叫别人 |
[1:13:53] | hey, Sir Seeley Booth, now that is civilized. | 瑟雷·布斯先生 这样比较文明 |
[1:13:55] | What makes you think that you would be knighted? | 什么让你觉得自己是个骑士 |
[1:13:57] | Come on. You’re serious, right? | 别这样 你太认真了 不是吗 |
[1:13:59] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:14:01] | Well, look at this. You two seem to be relaxing. | 看看你们 很轻松啊 |
[1:14:02] | Yeah, I got to tell you, I’m getting into it, you know? | 是啊 正打算告诉你 正进入状态 知道吗 |
[1:14:05] | My head is feeling a little bit clearer, | 我的意识有清醒了一点 |
[1:14:06] | as chaotic as the English can be. | 不再像英语的起源之类的那么混乱 |
[1:14:08] | So, Pritch, tell me, | 所以 普利切 告诉我 |
[1:14:09] | you think I got what it takes to be a knight, right? | 你觉得我会变成骑士吗? |
[1:14:11] | That’s not your first pint, is it? | 这不是第一杯了吧 |
[1:14:13] | No. | 不是 |
[1:14:14] | Did you bring information on the case? | 有案子的新情况了? |
[1:14:15] | I ran some checks | 我查了 |
[1:14:16] | on Saviours of Antiquity. | 古迹救星那些人 |
[1:14:18] | Last year, they were suspects | 去年他们涉嫌炸毁 |
[1:14:19] | in the bombing of a new construction | 建于湾水的 |
[1:14:21] | built on the site of a 13th century church | 13世纪教堂遗址上的新建筑 |
[1:14:22] | in Bayswater; burned it to the ground. | 整个建筑烧成灰烬 |
[1:14:25] | Mercury fulminate. | 雷汞 |
[1:14:26] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[1:14:27] | Used to manufacture explosives. | 用来制造炸药 |
[1:14:29] | The residue would be on the bomb-makers | 炸弹制造者身上的残余雷汞 |
[1:14:31] | and could have been | 可能通过凶器 |
[1:14:32] | transferred to Ian’s stab wound. | 转移到伊安的伤口 |
[1:14:34] | Well, only two of the members of the group were charged; | 整个团体只有两人被捕 |
[1:14:37] | others were released. | 其它人被解散 |
[1:14:38] | Look who they let go. | 看看是谁 |
[1:14:40] | -Cyril. -Yeah. | -科瑞尔 -是的 |
[1:14:41] | Who would be very angry that Wexler sold out the dig. | 威克斯雷博士停止挖掘谁会觉得愤怒 |
[1:14:46] | I’m telling you, Vera. | 我告诉你 维拉 |
[1:14:47] | There’s nothing more to be done there. | 不能再挖掘了 |
[1:14:49] | It’s shut down. A week, maybe ten days | 已经停止了 我们有一周或十天的时间 |
[1:14:51] | to clean up, and it’s over. | 做清理工作 已经结束了 |
[1:14:52] | So suddenly, after two years. | 太突然了 两年以后 |
[1:14:54] | Hey, Vera, Dr. Brennan wants to see you in the lab. | Vera 布雷纳恩博士想在实验室见你 |
[1:14:56] | What, not me? No, Cyril. | -什么 不是我? -不是 科瑞尔 |
[1:14:57] | Dr. Brennan wants you | 布雷纳恩博士想让你 |
[1:14:58] | to tell us about this. | 告诉我们关于这个 |
[1:15:00] | Saviours of Antiquity. Oh, please. | 古迹救星 拜托 |
[1:15:02] | Where were you on the night that Dr. Ian Wexler died? | 伊安·威克斯雷博士被杀的当晚你在哪里? |
[1:15:04] | You can’t be serious. | 别开玩笑了 |
[1:15:05] | Cyril finds out his professor’s | 科瑞尔发现他教授的 |
[1:15:06] | on the take, and he kills him. | 所做所为 就杀了他 |
[1:15:08] | I was in Wales, visiting my parents. | 我在威尔士 看望我父母 |
[1:15:10] | Cyril quit the Saviours years ago. | 科瑞尔退出古迹救星很多年了 |
[1:15:11] | I joined mostly to meet women. | 我加入只是为了泡妞 |
[1:15:14] | I’m not a fanatic. | 不是狂热份子 |
[1:15:15] | Call my mum, | 你可以打电话给我妈 |
[1:15:16] | ask her. | 问她 |
[1:15:18] | We ate eel; it’s my favorite dish. | 我们吃的馒鱼 我的最爱 |
[1:15:31] | You think they ever made a Frankenstein in this place? | 你觉得他们曾经在这里玩火自焚 |
[1:15:33] | Frankenstein was the doctor, not the monster. | 玩火自焚的是医生 不是这个怪物 |
[1:15:36] | Yeah, ’cause the other way around, | 对 因为那样的话 |
[1:15:37] | that would make no sense. | 就说不通 |
[1:15:39] | Bones, I know that look. | 面对尸体 我了解那种表情 |
[1:15:40] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:15:42] | Whenever Ian had that look, | 当伊安做出那种表情的时候 |
[1:15:43] | it meant that things had just gotten | 那就意味着事情变得 |
[1:15:44] | more complicated. | 更加复杂 |
[1:15:45] | Clark just got the last of the casts. | 克拉克刚刚找到最后一片骨骼 |
[1:15:47] | And while he was finishing reconstructing the skeleton, | 就在他快要完成重组还原骷髅骨架的时候 |
[1:15:51] | he found an extra bone. | 他发现多出一块骨头 |
[1:15:52] | Wexler had an extra bone? | 威克斯雷难道比别人多一块骨头 |
[1:15:54] | No, no, no. | 不 不会的 |
[1:15:55] | It’s a shattered section of a femur | 这只是一块股骨的碎片 |
[1:15:56] | from someone else that the interns here | 是源于这里的某个实习生 |
[1:15:58] | didn’t identify. | 还没有对其进行鉴别 |
[1:16:00] | Every piece of bone you have here | 现场的每块骨头 |
[1:16:01] | was found and catalogued at the scene. | 都被找到并已分类登记 |
[1:16:03] | BOOTH: Well, maybe he held onto it. | 或许是死者生前拿着这块骨头 |
[1:16:04] | You know, bone people like to hold onto bones. | 做一行爱一行 |
[1:16:06] | I think it’s a murder weapon. | 我觉得这就是谋杀案的凶器 |
[1:16:09] | Seriously? | 真的 |
[1:16:10] | The entry point of the stab wound is between T-6 | 伤口的切入点位于T-6和T-7之间 |
[1:16:13] | and T-7, extending approximately | 刺穿心肺 向内延伸 |
[1:16:16] | 22 centimeters through the heart and lungs. | 大约有22厘米 |
[1:16:18] | The killer used a bone to stab Ian? | 凶手是用骨头刺死伊安吗 |
[1:16:21] | Live by the bone, die by the bone, it’s… | 生于骨头 死于骨头 |
[1:16:25] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:16:25] | It occurs to me | 这让我想到 |
[1:16:26] | that if we find the origin of the bone, | 如果我们知道这块骨头是谁的 |
[1:16:29] | then, well, we find the murderer. | 那么 我们就能找凶手 |
[1:16:30] | That’s where the mercury comes in. | 水银就是在那里被注入尸体 |
[1:16:31] | This bone displays very high levels of mercury fulminate. | 尸体显示出很高的雷酸汞含量 |
[1:16:35] | What does that mean, Bones? | 那是什么意思 |
[1:16:36] | Nothing. That’s very useful. | 没什么 这可真有用啊 |
[1:16:38] | Well, I’m more interestedin the fact that it’s ossified. | 我倒是对尸体已经硬化感到很好奇 |
[1:16:40] | That basically means that it’s turned to stone. | 基本上来说 它已经变为硬石 |
[1:16:42] | No, no, no,don’t you start | 不 别这样 你别开始 |
[1:16:44] | explaining things to me now. | 向我解释这些事情 |
[1:16:45] | Okay, what is the significance of that? | 那样有何重大意义 |
[1:16:47] | It means it’s over | 意味着这具尸体有两千年的历史 |
[1:16:50] | I was already working at the top of my game knowing “ossified.” | 我已经开始在玩这个骨化游戏了 |
[1:16:53] | 2,000 years old puts this bone firmly in the Bronze Age. | 既然是两千年前 那就是青铜器时代 |
[1:16:56] | The site. | 那个地点 |
[1:16:58] | Oh, my God, what… so this bone alone | 我的天 单单就这具尸体 |
[1:17:00] | would have prevented Frampton from building | 可以使得福兰顿建不成 |
[1:17:02] | his skyscrapers. Yes. | 摩天大厦 |
[1:17:03] | Perhaps the murderer used it to kill Ian as a… | 或许凶手把杀死伊安 |
[1:17:06] | as a kind of symbolic revenge for signing the writ. | 作为一种象征性的报复 |
[1:17:09] | That makes sense. No, it doesn’t make sense. | 这很合理 不 不合理 |
[1:17:11] | Nobody just kills somebody with a bone symbolically, | 没人会用骨头作为象征来杀死一个人 |
[1:17:13] | not even in England. | 即使在英格兰也不会这样 |
[1:17:14] | So, what then, Agent Booth? | 那又怎么样 布斯探员 |
[1:17:16] | Well, you have the fire, the cigarette. | 你有火也有卷烟 |
[1:17:17] | It was all set out of panic. | 完全陷入恐慌 |
[1:17:19] | The killer didn’t act symbolically. | 凶手并不是出于某种象征意义才这样做的 |
[1:17:21] | He acted out of rage. | 而是出于愤怒 |
[1:17:30] | Sweets is actually good at his job. | 思维茨业务能力强 |
[1:17:32] | I know, right? | 我知道 是吗? |
[1:17:33] | I mean, did you understand | 我的意思是 你是否知道 |
[1:17:35] | you weren’t actually mad at Cam? | 你实际上并不生凯的气 |
[1:17:37] | No, actually, I was mad at her. | 不 事实上 我就是在是她的气 |
[1:17:40] | I mean, you don’t have sex with someone, | 你不会和某人发生过性关系 |
[1:17:42] | and then expect everything to be fine. | 然后又希望任何事情都不会因此而改变 |
[1:17:43] | Yeah, not when they’re supposed to be gone | 对 尤其是这件事本该成为过去 |
[1:17:45] | and out of our lives; that is not fine. | 远离我们的生活之时 这样不稳妥 |
[1:17:46] | No, it definitely is not. | 恩 确实 |
[1:17:48] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:17:50] | You’re divorced. | 你离婚了 |
[1:17:51] | Why aren’t you fine with Cam sleeping with him? | 那你为什么不能坦然接受凯和他上床的事实 |
[1:17:53] | Well, for the same reason you aren’t fine | 出于同样的理由 |
[1:17:55] | with him still being in town. | 你对他还呆在城里感到不满 |
[1:17:57] | But if everything’s over with him, what… | 可是如果你真的忘了他 |
[1:17:59] | why do you care who he sleeps with? | 为什么你还在意他和谁上床 |
[1:18:03] | Why do you care that he’s still in town? | 为何你要在意他还在城里 |
[1:18:05] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[1:18:06] | Obviously, you do. | 很显然 你很在乎 |
[1:18:08] | If you were 100% certain of me, you wouldn’t care, | 如果你完全的清楚我的想法 你就不会在意 |
[1:18:11] | but you do. | 可你很在意 |
[1:18:13] | If you were 100% certain you didn’t want him, | 如果你完全确定你不在爱他 |
[1:18:15] | you wouldn’t care that Cam slept with him. | 你就不会在意凯和他上过床 |
[1:18:24] | You don’t trust me. | 你不信任我 |
[1:18:29] | Saying that means you don’t trust me. | 那样说的话 你也不相信我 |
[1:18:34] | How can two people who don’t trust each get married? | 两个彼此不信任的人又怎么可以成为夫妻呢? |
[1:18:36] | I thought we did trust each other. | 我之前认为我们是彼此信任的 |
[1:18:38] | Yeah, I did, too. | 是的 我也是这样想的 |
[1:18:43] | Two people who don’t trust each other | 两个不能彼此信任的人 |
[1:18:44] | shouldn’t be together at all. | 根本就不该在一起 |
[1:18:45] | You really think that? | 你真的是这样想的? |
[1:18:47] | Don’t you? | 难道你不是吗 |
[1:18:50] | I mean, yeah, I… I do. | 我是说 我是 |
[1:18:52] | I mean, I actually do think that, but… | 我的意思是 我真的是那样想的 可是 |
[1:19:03] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么事情 |
[1:19:06] | I don’t either. | 我也不知道 |
[1:19:10] | But I know it did happen. | 可我知道它肯定发生了 |
[1:19:14] | I’m gonna… | 我会… |
[1:19:15] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[1:19:20] | You know, all you had to do was trust me. | 你知道吗 你唯一要做的事就是相信我 |
[1:19:22] | Hey… you’re the one that’s leaving. | 要走的那个人是你 |
[1:19:27] | You’re the one who isn’t stopping me. | 可是你没挽留我 |
[1:19:47] | Dr. Wexler would have told us | 威克斯雷博士本来是要告诉我们 |
[1:19:48] | about a find this important. | 一个重大的发现 |
[1:19:49] | Yeah, unless he wanted to keep the money. | 是吗 除非他想 |
[1:19:51] | Brennan, why are we here? | 布雷纳恩 你为什么在这里 |
[1:19:53] | This was farmland, a stable, for over 200 years. | 这里曾经是个农场 存在于 |
[1:19:56] | In the 18th and 19th centuries. So? | 十八 十九世纪的两百年间 |
[1:19:58] | No mercury, | 没水银 |
[1:20:00] | but in the 17th century, there was an inn over there | 但在十七世纪的时候那里有个旅馆 |
[1:20:04] | and a tannery right there. | 还有一个制革厂 |
[1:20:06] | One of the oldest tanneries in Kensington. | 是坎西顿最古老的制革厂之一 |
[1:20:09] | What? That’s right. | 怎么了? 说的不错 |
[1:20:11] | Mercury fulminate is used in tanning. | 雷酸汞被用于皮革制造 |
[1:20:13] | The tannery was here for over 100 years. | 这个皮革厂曾在这存在了一百多年 |
[1:20:14] | Mercury would have seeped into the soil | 水银可能渗入到泥土中 |
[1:20:16] | and contaminated whatever it touched. | 污染它所接触到的一起东西 |
[1:20:18] | Why is this area covered? | 那为什么这个区域被覆盖起来? |
[1:20:19] | Vera, you supervised that part of the dig. | 维拉 你监督过那一部分的挖掘 |
[1:20:21] | Nothing was found there. | 没有发现任何东西 |
[1:20:22] | Dr. Wexler told us to move on. | 威克斯雷博士叫我们不要气馁 |
[1:20:24] | Booth, will you help me? | 布斯 你能帮我一下吗? |
[1:20:25] | Yeah, I got it. | 我来了 |
[1:20:33] | This soil should be loose from the excavation. | 这些泥土经过挖掘应该是变得松软 |
[1:20:35] | It’s been packed down. | 可又被夯实了 |
[1:20:37] | And covered by wooden pallets. | 并且还被木制的垫板覆盖 |
[1:20:38] | Vera, what’s going on? | 维拉 你怎么了 |
[1:20:40] | Nothing, I told you. | 没什么 我告诉过你的 |
[1:20:41] | Dr. Wexler instructed me to move on. | 威克斯雷叫我们 |
[1:20:42] | Another ossified bone chip. | 又一块硬化的骨头碎片 |
[1:20:45] | This is a Bronze Age site. | 这里曾有过青铜时代的文明 |
[1:20:47] | You live for this. Why’d you cover it up? | 你以此我你的奋斗目标 那你为什么要掩盖它 |
[1:20:48] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[1:20:50] | Cyril, tell them. | 科瑞尔 告诉他们 |
[1:20:51] | We’ve been working together | 我们在一起工作了两年 |
[1:20:53] | two years trying to make this find. | 试着要发现这些东西 |
[1:20:56] | The bone had no hilt. | 这里没有刀柄 |
[1:20:57] | She would have scraped her palm | 她肯定会在手掌留下痕迹 |
[1:20:59] | if she stabbed him. | 如果她是刺杀他的话 |
[1:21:01] | You two are very, very good. | 你们两个表现的非常不错 |
[1:21:04] | We’re the best. | 我们是最好的 |
[1:21:06] | Good job, Bones. | 干的好 |
[1:21:07] | Come on, up you go, Vera. | 快点 站起来 |
[1:21:09] | Can I have some cuffs, please? You don’t understand. | 麻烦把手铐给我 你不明白的 |
[1:21:10] | VERA: | 你根本就不知道伊安想要做什么? |
[1:21:13] | Kill Wexler so you could keep the money for yourself? | 杀掉威克斯雷然后你可以独吞这笔钱 |
[1:21:15] | Ian wanted to give the money back. | 伊安想把这笔钱还回去 |
[1:21:16] | Don’t you understand? | 你明白了吗? |
[1:21:17] | Not at all. | 一点也没有 |
[1:21:18] | PRITCHARD: I’m afraid I do. | 恐怕我明白了 |
[1:21:19] | It was Ian through and through. | 这完全都是伊安搞出来的 |
[1:21:22] | He happily accepted the bribe money | 当他不知道别人为什么要贿赂他的时候 |
[1:21:23] | when there was no reason to be bribed, | 他欣然的接受了这笔钱 |
[1:21:24] | but the minute they found something, | 可是每当他们察觉到什么 |
[1:21:26] | he got all noble and principled and… | 他就会变得高贵而且很有道德 |
[1:21:28] | and wanted to return the money. | 想把所有的钱都还了 |
[1:21:32] | It would have ruined his career. | 这会毁了他的事业 |
[1:21:34] | Yeah, and mine, too, don’t you see? | 对 还有我的事业 |
[1:21:36] | He never thought of that. | 他出来就没想过那些 |
[1:21:37] | So, Ian was a good man, really? | 伊安是个好人 真的 |
[1:21:41] | A relatively good man… | 相对来说 是个好人 |
[1:21:43] | which was good enough for some of us. | 对于某些人来说 是相当的好 |
[1:21:53] | BRENNAN : Technically, you have not reached Temperance Brennan, | 准确的来说 你没能找到布雷纳恩 |
[1:21:56] | but if you leave a message, it will reach her… | 若你留下留言 她将获知 |
[1:21:58] | me, Temperance Brennan. | 是我 坦普瑞斯·布雷纳恩 |
[1:22:01] | Hey, sweetie, it’s me. | 宝贝 是我 |
[1:22:04] | Hodgins and I broke up, and, uh… | 哈特金斯和我分手了 |
[1:22:07] | I won’t really know why until I speak to you, so… | 直到和你说话的时候我才知道为什么 |
[1:22:10] | I’m just gonna crawl into bed until you get home, | 在你回家之前我就会上床睡觉 |
[1:22:12] | and then we can… | 然后 我们就可以 |
[1:22:20] | Angela? | 安琪拉 |
[1:22:22] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:22:24] | You again. | 又见面了 |
[1:22:26] | I heard you broke up with the small, angry man, | 我听说你和一个小气易怒的男人分手了 |
[1:22:29] | so before I leave, I want to ask you one more time. | 在我离开之前 我只是再次想问下 |
[1:22:33] | No. | 不行 |
[1:22:35] | No one gets me. | 没人能得到我 |
[1:22:38] | I’m nobody’s. | 我不属于任何人 |
[1:22:40] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[1:22:42] | Perhaps you can drive me to the airport? | 或许你可以开车送我到机场 |
[1:22:46] | SAROYAN: That’s some kind of code for you, isn’t it? | 对你说 这是某种暗号 是吗? |
[1:22:50] | Maybe I should take him. | 或许给由我来送他 |
[1:22:51] | No, I’ll take him. | 不 让我来 |
[1:22:54] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[1:22:56] | Look, it’s been… | 听着 |
[1:22:57] | very interesting working here, but… | 在这里工作是见很愉快的事情 可是… |
[1:23:00] | I’m a man of science, and this place is just… | 我是个科学家 这地方… |
[1:23:03] | It’s very dramatic. | 太夸张了 |
[1:23:04] | Well said. | 说的好 |
[1:23:05] | I just want to work in a regular lab, you know? | 我只是想在一个很普通的实验室工作 |
[1:23:09] | So, you want that ride or not? | 到底是不想要我送你 |
[1:23:11] | Yes, he does. | 是的 |
[1:23:30] | You know, Wexler was kind of like | 你也知道 威克斯雷有点像 |
[1:23:31] | a Robin Hood kind of a character. | 罗宾汉 |
[1:23:33] | Steal from the rich. | 专偷有钱人 |
[1:23:35] | I turned down my chance to sleep with Robin Hood? | 那我不是拒绝了和罗宾汉上床的机会 |
[1:23:38] | Sometimes you just take the oddest leap. | 有些时候 你的行为很古怪 |
[1:23:40] | BOOTH: Hey, Pritch. | 你好 普利奇特 |
[1:23:42] | Cheerio, mate. | 兄弟 见面好 |
[1:23:44] | “Hello” is fine. | 说句你好就行了 |
[1:23:47] | On behalf of Her Majesty, | 代表 |
[1:23:49] | the Queen of England, | 英格兰女王陛下 |
[1:23:50] | I dub you Sir Seeley Booth… | 我赐你为瑟雷·布斯爵士 |
[1:23:54] | Knight of the Realm. | 王国骑士 |
[1:23:57] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:24:02] | “Official Junior Knight.” | 官方初级骑士 |
[1:24:04] | Hey, look at that. | 看那 |
[1:24:06] | Wait a second. That’s from a toy store. | 等下 那是从玩具店来的 |
[1:24:08] | Doesn’t mean you’re not Sir Galahad. | 这并不意味你不是一名完美的骑士 |
[1:24:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:24:15] | I’m sorry about Ian. | 对于伊安的事情 我深表遗憾 |
[1:24:19] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:24:20] | It was a real honor working with you both. | 能与你们共事真是一种荣幸 |
[1:24:24] | Same here. | 彼此彼此 |
[1:24:28] | If you need a lift to the airport… | 如果你想要搭个顺风车去机场 |
[1:24:31] | Bones– she got us a limo. | 她给我搞到了一辆豪华轿车 |
[1:24:33] | Of course. | 那当然 |
[1:24:34] | But if you’re ever in the colonies… | 不过如果你去过殖民地 |
[1:24:39] | That would be lovely. | 那就太好了 |
[1:24:45] | She likes you. | 她喜欢你 |
[1:24:47] | No. | 不对 |
[1:24:48] | Yes. | 恩 |
[1:24:49] | And she’s very sexual. | 她很性感 |
[1:24:51] | Enough with this… | 好啦 够了 |
[1:24:53] | Stop. | 住口 |
[1:24:54] | I’m gonna miss this place. | 我会很怀恋这个地方 |
[1:25:00] | This is definitely not a diner. | 这绝对不只是个吃饭的地方 |
[1:25:04] | Come on. Yeah. | 好了 快点 |
[1:25:05] | We should go before someone else gets killed. | 我们得走了 要不然又有人被杀 |
[1:25:07] | Yeah, you’re right. | 恩 说的对 |
[1:25:08] | Here we go. | 出发 |
[1:25:11] | My arm? | 挽着我的手 |
[1:25:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:14] | Thank you, Sir Seeley. Yes. | 谢谢你 斯里爵士 |
[1:25:17] | Pleasure, Lady Temperance. | 我的荣幸 |
[1:25:22] | You sound Australian. | 你听起来像是个澳大利亚人 |
[1:25:23] | That didn’t sound Australian. | 才不是 |
[1:26:36] | What’s that mean? | 那是什么意思 |