时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You know what the most beautiful thing in the world is? | 知道世界上什么东西最美吗 |
[00:04] | Mom says a sunset. | 妈妈说是日落 |
[00:06] | Ok, one of the most beautiful man-made things. | 那最美的人造物呢 |
[00:09] | Mom says the Mona Lisa | 妈妈说是蒙娜丽莎 |
[00:10] | with all due respect, your mom, buddy, but… | 伙计 没有冒犯妈妈的意思 但是 |
[00:12] | but a perfectly thrown spiral is way better than any of that stuff,okay, | 但是能扔出完美的螺旋球比什么都好 |
[00:17] | let me show you to do this. | 我来教你怎么做 |
[00:18] | put your hand up here like that | 像这样把手放到上面 |
[00:20] | spread your fingers wide | 将手指分开 |
[00:22] | my hand is too small | 我的手太小了 |
[00:23] | it will grow, all right? Ok. | 会长大的 好了吗 |
[00:24] | hand there to steady the ball, lift it up to your ear. | 把球拿稳了 然后举到耳边 |
[00:27] | no, your ear, not your chin, silly, all right | 不 举到耳边 不是下巴 傻瓜 好了 |
[00:30] | what’s it saying? | 接着怎么办 |
[00:31] | It’s saying,”Throw your old man a deep pass for a touchdown,” hey! | 来个深传球扔给你的老伙计 触地得分 |
[00:35] | what? what you got? | 什么 你得分了吗 |
[00:39] | -there’s a bird’s nest. -where? | -那有个鸟巢 -哪里 |
[00:41] | -there. -cool. | -在那里 -太酷了 |
[00:44] | hey, you wanna me to lift you up, so you can see inside? | 想让我把你举起来 看看它里面吗 |
[00:46] | how about i knock you down with a perfect spiral | 来个螺旋球把它砸下来怎么样 |
[00:48] | no,no,no, don’t do that, you don’t want to do that | 不 不要那样做 你不会想那么做的 |
[00:50] | that’s somebody’s home, ok, buddy? | 那是别人的家 好吗 伙计 |
[00:51] | something could be alive in there, ok? | 可能有活的东西在里面 |
[00:53] | so do you want me to boost you up, so you can see? | 那么你想要我把你举起来 看看里面吗 |
[00:55] | -sure -all right. | -当然想 -好的 |
[00:56] | -are you ready? -yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[00:56] | one, two, three, up | 一 二 三 上 |
[00:58] | what do you see up there. | 看到里面有什么了吗 |
[00:59] | Higher,a little higher. | 高点 再高点 |
[01:00] | I see something. | 我看到一样东西 |
[01:01] | Don’t touch it, because when the mommy bird comes back, | 不要碰它 要是鸟妈妈回来了 |
[01:04] | it’s not an egg. | 不是鸟蛋 |
[01:05] | what is it? | 那是什么 |
[01:07] | it’s somebody’s finger. | 是某人的手指头 |
[01:14] | he pulled a finger out of a bird’s nest | 他从鸟巢里抓到个手指头 |
[01:16] | did he completely freak out? | 他完全被吓倒了吧 |
[01:18] | Booth said Parker wanted to put it in his pocket, | 布斯说帕克想把它放进口袋 |
[01:20] | and take it home. | 然后带回家去 |
[01:21] | When it comes to boys, that “snips and snails and puppy dogs” thing | 在小孩的眼里 那就像毛绒玩具一样 |
[01:25] | it’s pretty accurate | 这话一点不错 |
[01:26] | you have a son? | 你有个儿子 |
[01:27] | i have four. | 我有4个儿子 |
[01:27] | Mr.Starret is my oldest grad student. | 斯戴里特先生是我的老校友 |
[01:30] | can you get a finger print? | 能拿到指纹吗 |
[01:31] | not enough flesh. | 时间太久了 |
[01:33] | there are scrapes on the bone and a jagged appearance here where it was severed. | 在骨头上有严重的擦痕 还有个明显的凹口 |
[01:36] | well, it was probably chewed off by a wild animal. | 那么手指可能是被野兽咬断的 |
[01:38] | sticky stuff on the finger turns out to be the sap from a flowering japanese cherry | 手指上有些粘液 查出来是日本樱花的树液 |
[01:45] | i know you from somewhere | 我好像在哪见过你 |
[01:50] | Right. I sold you a vintage ’50s hot rod | 对 我用50年代的旧车改成高速汽车 |
[01:53] | back in the mid -’90s. | 跟你换了90年代中期的新车 |
[01:54] | you were a clean-shaven back then | 那时你没有胡子的 |
[01:56] | because i was a kid. | 因为那时我还是个小孩 |
[01:57] | But you drove a hot rod, Hodgins? | 哈特金斯 你开高速汽车? |
[01:59] | no, i did not. | 不 我没有开 |
[02:00] | the lemon he sold me broke down after a week. | 他卖给我的雷蒙 一个星期后就坏了 |
[02:03] | Body parts in park, mystery needs solving. | 来揭开公园神秘手指的谜底吧 |
[02:07] | nest was made by crows braky raincoast | 鸟巢是由来自沿岸雨林的乌鸦筑的 |
[02:10] | american crow. | 短嘴乌鸦 |
[02:11] | A crow will seldom stray more than 12 miles from its nest. | 乌鸦很少会离开鸟巢超过12英里远 |
[02:14] | There’s a spectacular copse of Japanese flowering cherry at the Jefferson Memorial. | 在杰佛逊纪念堂有片很大的日本樱花树林 |
[02:19] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[02:20] | Career number two: parks supervisor. | 我的第二职业是公园主管 |
[02:22] | The Jefferson Memorial is eight miles from where Parker found the finger | 帕克发现手指的地方离杰佛逊纪念堂有8英里 |
[02:26] | Good work,guys. | 做的好 伙计们 |
[02:27] | I’d say “King of the lab,” but…that just depresses me. | 我想说 实验室之王 但是 那让我有点沮丧 |
[02:33] | Don’t ask. | 不要问我 |
[02:35] | -A human finger? -Yes, a human finger | -人的手指 -是的 人的手指 |
[02:38] | Look,is my son gonna be suffering from some kind of post-traumatic stress, | 听着 我儿子像是得了创伤后压力症 |
[02:42] | you know,like suppressed feelings, memories,all that hooey? | 像是压抑着感情跟回忆 那很傻吧 |
[02:45] | Well, a child’s brain can’t process death as an end. | 小孩的脑子里不能接受死亡这个结局 |
[02:48] | You know, that’s why we tell children that | 所以我们总跟孩子们讲 |
[02:49] | their deceased loved ones are looking down on us from heaven. | 他们死去的亲人会在天堂注视着我们 |
[02:52] | Which they are. | 他们本来就是 |
[02:53] | Yeah. It’s an excellent coping technique. | 是的 那是个很棒的应付技巧 |
[02:55] | You know, grandma isn’t worm food, | 奶奶没变成蛆虫的食物 |
[02:56] | she’s simply moved on to a better place. | 她只不过是去了一个更好的地方 |
[02:59] | Which she did. | 她确实如此 |
[03:00] | Yeah. Parker looks good to me. | 是的 帕克看起来没什么 |
[03:01] | So. You talk to him? | 那么 你去跟他谈谈? |
[03:03] | “Hi,Parker.I’m Dr. Sweets, | 你好 帕克 我是斯维斯医生 |
[03:04] | I’m a psychologist | 我是个心理学家 |
[03:05] | and I’m here to talk to you about the human finger that you found.” | 我是来跟你谈有关你发现的那个手指的事 |
[03:08] | That’s great. Could you do that? | 那很好 你可以那样做吗 |
[03:09] | No. That could introduce issues that don’t currently exist. | 不 现在并不存在什么问题 |
[03:12] | Just call me if he displays any symptoms of distress. | 如果他有任何苦恼的症状 你再叫我 |
[03:16] | any symptons of distress | 任何苦恼的症状 |
[03:17] | like, um, killing cats? | 像是 要杀猫? |
[03:21] | yeah, sure. | 是吧 |
[03:27] | when i was five years old, | 在我五岁的时候 |
[03:28] | i went to the next door to visit our neighbor, Mrs.Walkey | 我到隔壁去拜访邻居 沃尔奇夫人 |
[03:31] | she was dead, | 发现她死了 |
[03:32] | sitting at the kitchen table. | 在餐桌那坐着 |
[03:34] | and i’m alright. | 然后我一点没事 |
[03:35] | you spend your life with skeletons. | 你一生都在跟骷髅打交道 |
[03:37] | it’s just matter of time, he’s just kid, | 只是时间的问题 他还是个孩子 |
[03:39] | he’s gonna realize that he had a dead finger in his hand, | 他以后意识到自己曾经拿过死人的手指 |
[03:41] | he’s gonna freak out. | 他会被吓到的 |
[03:43] | you’re afraid that you’re gonna get in trouble with Rebecca? | 你害怕那会让你跟丽贝卡的关系闹僵 |
[03:44] | there is a chance that he might not say anything to her. | 有可能他都不会跟她讲 |
[03:47] | so yes. | 是吗 |
[03:48] | Agent Booth? | 布斯探员 |
[03:48] | yeah. | 是 |
[03:49] | we found something. | 我们发现些东西 |
[03:53] | Ok, we have you got? | 你们找到什么了 |
[03:57] | a possum | 一只负鼠 |
[03:58] | eating a body | 在吃尸体 |
[04:00] | -should i shoot it? -no,no,no | -要我开枪打它吗 -不 不要 |
[04:02] | the possums are scared of humans, here | 负鼠都怕人 看着 |
[04:06] | go, go, go, come on, | 走 走 走 快走 |
[04:12] | yeah, they’re terrified | 他们吓跑了 |
[04:13] | a number of body parts are missing | 部分身体被吃掉了 |
[04:15] | We’ll have to grid the vicinity. | 我们得在附近展开地毯式搜索 |
[04:16] | we will recalibrate the search, we call it ground zero | 一切归零 全部重新搜一遍 |
[04:20] | fanny pack, PDA clip | 腰包 掌上电脑的夹套 |
[04:22] | well, if you can identify this person, | 如果你能确定这个人的身份 |
[04:24] | I can subpena the PDA’s contents | 我就能得到许可去查掌上电脑里的内容 |
[04:26] | partial skull, | 部分颅骨 |
[04:28] | wow, what happened, the possum is dead | 负鼠死掉了 怎么回事 |
[04:30] | i got it | 我明白了 |
[04:31] | the victim was poisoned, the possum ate the victim | 被害人是被毒死的 负鼠吃过尸体 |
[04:34] | got poisoned and died, that’s it | 所以也中毒而死 就是这样了 |
[04:36] | a stressed-out possum can go into a false sleep, lasting up to four hours | 紧张过度的负鼠会进入假睡状态 将持续4小时 |
[04:44] | wow, the possum was faking it? | 负鼠在装死 |
[04:48] | there goes. | 它跑掉了 |
[04:50] | you should go get him | 你该去抓住他 |
[04:51] | what do i look like, Ranger Rick? | 难道我是丛林探险者吗 |
[04:52] | he could have evidence in his digestive tract | 在他的消化道里可能有证据呢 |
[04:55] | come on, bones | 别这样 骨头 |
[04:56] | -Booth, evidence -Fine | -证据 布斯 -好吧 |
[04:57] | I will go get your possum | 我这就去抓它 |
[04:58] | -possum -possum | -负鼠 -负鼠 |
[05:33] | The sternal rib end indicates the victim was between 35 and 40 years old. | 从胸尾骨肋来看 被害人的年龄在35到40岁之间 |
[05:38] | Length of the long bones suggests he was between five-foot-eight and five-ten | 从长骨长度来看 身高在五尺八寸到五尺十寸之间 |
[05:43] | He? | 男性? |
[05:45] | Bone density and skull indicators suggest male | 从骨质密度和颅骨来分析 死者是个男性 |
[05:48] | Time of death… | 死亡时间 |
[05:49] | approximately four days ago. | 大概在四天之前 |
[05:51] | Lividity indicates that he died somewhere else and was then dumped. | 从瘀青来看 他是在别处遇害然后才被抛尸的 |
[05:55] | Deep puncture wounds to the trachea pierced the jugular. | 由于受到重创 导致气管穿透颈静脉 |
[05:58] | He bled to death. | 流血过多致死的 |
[05:59] | I’ll make an impression of the wound, | 让我来检查一下伤痕 |
[06:01] | and see if we can’t specify a murder weapon. | 看能否找出凶器是什么 |
[06:03] | First we look for particulates. | 我们首先从微粒物质下手 |
[06:06] | Bull penis. | 牛鞭 |
[06:08] | Beg your pardon? | 请再说一次 |
[06:10] | The fanny pack had dandruff-sized flakes of bull penis in it. | 在腰包里发现鳞片大小的牛鞭 |
[06:15] | Why are you spying on me? | 你干嘛偷窥我 |
[06:18] | Could it be because I’m the dupe of an organ of the shadowy forces | 难道是因为我是掌控这个国家的 |
[06:22] | that secretly run this country? | 傻瓜黑暗势力中的一员? |
[06:24] | You got the dupe part right. | 你是傻瓜没错 |
[06:27] | Freeze-dried bovine phallus. | 冻干的牛鞭 |
[06:32] | You know where to find me if you wish to discuss anything. | 如果你想谈谈的话 就来找我 |
[06:35] | Yeah… The problem isn’t finding you– it’s avoiding you. | 问题不是去找你 而是要避开你 |
[06:41] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[06:45] | The skull was badly mangled, | 颅骨被严重损毁 |
[06:47] | so I was only able to construct a partial, | 所以我只能重塑一部分 |
[06:50] | but I cross-checked physiological markers against the missing persons database, | 但对照失踪人口资料库 我反复核对生理特征 |
[06:54] | and it yielded three possibilities. | 然后确定了三个可能对象 |
[06:58] | Okay. Robert Sanchez, 24… | 罗伯特・桑切斯 24岁 |
[07:00] | Too young. | 太年轻了 |
[07:02] | Michael Minden, former basketball coach,thirty-nine. | 迈克尔・明登 39岁 前篮球教练 |
[07:04] | Too tall. | 太高了 |
[07:07] | That leaves Dr. Seth Elliot, veterinarian, 37. | 最后一个赛思・艾略特医生 37岁 是个兽医 |
[07:11] | Any objections to Dr. Elliot? | 这个艾略特医生也不符合吗 |
[07:13] | He falls into the parameters. | 他比较符合特征 |
[07:14] | Plus, Dog-trainers use freeze-dried bull penises as rewards. | 再说了 驯狗师常用冻干的牛鞭做为奖励 |
[07:18] | He was a veterinarian. | 他是位兽医 |
[07:19] | H-How do you know the bull penis stuff? | 你怎么知道牛鞭这东西的 |
[07:22] | He’s middle-aged and he’s held every possible job. | 他人到中年了 还做过各种工作 |
[07:24] | Four boys, seven dogs, 14 guinea pigs, | 有4个儿子 7只狗 14只天竺鼠 |
[07:28] | one reticulated python…You get the point. | 还有只网纹蟒 明白了吗 |
[07:32] | I got it. | 明白了 |
[07:35] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[07:36] | I’ve always hated that fanny pack. | 我一直不喜欢那个腰包 |
[07:39] | That’s blood on it, isn’t it? What happened? | 上面有血迹 是吧 发生什么事了 |
[07:41] | Mrs. Elliot, when did you last speak with your husband? | 艾略特夫人 最后一次见到你丈夫是什么时候 |
[07:43] | Ex-husband. On Thursday, we made arrangements | 是前夫 星期四 我们跟赛思约好 |
[07:48] | for Seth to pick up Brando. | 去接布兰多 |
[07:51] | We have joint custody. | 我们享有共同监护权 |
[07:52] | And Brando is…? | 布兰多是 |
[07:55] | Your cat. | 你的猫 |
[07:55] | That’s a dog, Booth. | 布斯 那是狗 |
[07:57] | I… Thank you. So, uh… | 我 谢谢 所以 |
[07:59] | Seth Elliot never picked up Fido? | 赛思・艾略特没有去接费多 |
[08:01] | -Brando. -The dog? | -布兰多 -这只狗? |
[08:04] | Seth’s dead, isn’t he? | 赛思死了 是吗 |
[08:06] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[08:15] | May I hold your dog while you cry? | 你想哭的话我可以帮你抱着狗 |
[08:22] | Oh, he’s so compact. | 他可真重 |
[08:26] | Brando adored Seth. | 布兰多很喜欢赛思 |
[08:28] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[08:30] | Wow, not so many ex-wives speak so fondly of their former husbands. | 很少有前妻说到她们前夫 还那么深情 |
[08:34] | I never wanted to divorce Seth. | 我从没想过要跟赛思离婚 |
[08:35] | Then why did you? | 那你们干嘛还离婚 |
[08:37] | You know, Seth had a serious gambling problem. | 因为赛思赌博上瘾 |
[08:41] | He would either lose our car payment, | 他要么连汽车按揭都输掉 |
[08:43] | Or he would come home with diamond earrings. | 要么就是带着钻石耳环回家 |
[08:46] | And when he lost our house, | 当他把房子都输掉时 |
[08:48] | filing for divorce was supposed to be a wake-up call. | 我申请离婚想给他敲个警钟 |
[08:51] | And he never woke up. | 但他还是执迷不悟 |
[08:53] | No. | 是的 |
[08:55] | Listen, do you have the, uh, bookie’s name? | 你知道那个赌博经纪人名字吗 |
[08:57] | No. | 不知道 |
[08:59] | Ask Karen. | 去问卡伦 |
[09:00] | -Who’s Karen? -Who’s Karen? | -谁是卡伦 -谁是卡伦 |
[09:03] | I’ve been Dr. Elliot’s assistant, receptionist, whatever, | 我曾是艾略特医生的助手 还有接待员 |
[09:07] | for, like, eight months. | 做了大概8个月了 |
[09:10] | Murder? | 他是被谋杀的? |
[09:11] | His remains were found in the Jefferson Memorial Park. | 他的尸体在杰佛逊纪念公园被发现的 |
[09:14] | Oh, my God. Poor Seth. | 我的天呐 可怜的赛思 |
[09:16] | I don’t know what’ll happen to this place now. | 不知道这个地方以后要怎么办了 |
[09:18] | Was it doing well? | 这里生意怎么样 |
[09:20] | We made barely enough to pay the rent, | �的只够我们付房租 |
[09:21] | cover his salary, mine and… | 我和他的薪水 |
[09:24] | and the kid who sweeps up. | 还有给那些做清洁的家伙 |
[09:25] | So, no. Not very well. | 那么 就是不怎么乐观喽 |
[09:28] | Seth didn’t tell me everything, | 赛思没有告诉我所有的事 |
[09:30] | but I could sense he was under a lot of pressure. | 但我能感觉到他的压力 |
[09:32] | He tossed and turned all night. | 他整晚都翻来覆去的 |
[09:35] | So you slept together? | 你们睡在一起 |
[09:36] | He’s divorced. I’m single. | 女未嫁 男未娶的 |
[09:39] | There’s nothing enervating about it. | 所有没什么不安的 |
[09:41] | Oh, for future reference, that word doesn’t mean what you think. | 你要是考虑下未来 就不会这么想了 |
[09:44] | Look, are you aware that Dr. Elliot had a gambling problem? | 你知道艾略特医生赌博成性吗 |
[09:47] | Yeah. that was Seth’s one fault. | 知道 那是赛思的一个缺点 |
[09:49] | We’d like to talk to his bookie, if you know where he is. | 我们想跟他的赌博经纪人谈谈 你知道他在哪吗 |
[09:51] | I don’t think that’s how Seth gambled. | 我不认为赛思是通过经纪人参加赌博的 |
[09:53] | How did he gamble? | 那他怎么参与赌博的 |
[09:55] | Online poker. Mostly. | 通常都是在线玩牌 |
[09:56] | Can you think of anything else? | 你还记得些什么吗 |
[09:58] | Just after I started here, Seth caught a guy stealing drugs. | 我刚来这儿工作时 赛思抓住了一个偷药的家伙 |
[10:02] | He wrestled him to the ground, called the cops. | 把那家伙摔倒在地 然后叫来了警察 |
[10:05] | Everyone said Seth was a hero. | 大家都把赛思称为英雄 |
[10:07] | What kind of drugs? | 什么药 |
[10:08] | Ketamine. | 克他命(一种高效麻醉剂) |
[10:09] | It’s an animal tranquilizer. | 是一种给动物吃的镇静剂 |
[10:11] | An-and the guy went to prison. | 那家伙后来坐牢了 |
[10:13] | Do you think he killed Seth for revenge? | 你想他会不会为了报复杀了赛思 |
[10:15] | You know, thank you for your help. | 谢谢你提供资料 |
[10:16] | We’re really sorry for your loss. Come on, Bones. | 对他的逝去 我们感到非常遗憾 走了 骨头 |
[10:18] | Without Seth, I’m paralyzed. | 没有赛思 我不知道该怎么办 |
[10:20] | I don’t know how I’ll find the energy to go on. | 我不知道怎么活下去 |
[10:23] | Now that is what “enervating” means. | 这种感觉就叫做不安 |
[10:24] | -Bones. -What? | -骨头 -什么 |
[10:29] | Okay, Tucker Payne. | 这位就是塔克・佩恩 |
[10:30] | He was found guilty of stealing drugs | 他在艾略特医生的宠物医院 |
[10:32] | from Dr. Elliot’s vet clinic, | 偷窃药品时被捕 |
[10:35] | sentenced to two years and he was paroled one month ago. | 被判入狱2年 一个月前假释出狱 |
[10:37] | I’ll have the drug thief’s parole officer | 我已经让假释官 |
[10:39] | bring him in for questioning. Okay? | 把那个偷药贼带来询问 没问题吧 |
[10:41] | Brennan. | 布雷纳恩 |
[10:42] | Dr. Brennan, Hodgins found saliva. | 布雷纳恩博士 哈特金斯找到了唾液 |
[10:45] | -Where? -On the victim. | -在哪 -受害者身上 |
[10:46] | But why was Hodgins looking for saliva? | 哈特金斯怎么会去找唾液? |
[10:48] | I wasn’t looking for saliva. I found it. | 我不是去找唾液 我只是找到了而已 |
[10:51] | Giant difference. | 这可差多了 |
[10:52] | Oh! Easy, pal. | 放松点 兄弟 |
[10:53] | Watch your tone. | 注意你的语气 |
[10:54] | I don’t care about tone, I just care about results. | 我不管语气 我只要鉴定结果 |
[10:56] | Dr. Hodgins was looking for particulates on the mandible | 哈特金斯是在找 |
[10:59] | and vertebrae that might lead | 残留在下颌骨和脊椎上的微粒 |
[11:01] | to a murder weapon when he found saliva. | 以期判断出凶器 但他发现了唾液 |
[11:02] | There was enough saliva in the wounds | 伤口上有足够的唾液 |
[11:05] | to run a DNA profile. | 来鉴定DNA |
[11:06] | Well, it had to be the possum, right? | 可能就是那个偷药贼 |
[11:08] | The puncture wounds indicate something larger. | 刺穿的伤口表明凶手强壮得多 |
[11:10] | Hey, who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[11:11] | A fraudulent used car salesman. | 一个狡诈的二手车推销员 |
[11:13] | Booth, meet Mr. Starret. | 布斯 这位是斯戴里特先生 |
[11:15] | I ran the standard eight | 我正在为犬类 |
[11:16] | nuclear markers for canids… | 进行标准八核同位素记录 |
[11:18] | Canids? What is that, like some kind of a bug? | 犬类 那是什么 一种虫子? |
[11:20] | Not a bug, Agent Booth. | 不是虫子 布斯探员 |
[11:21] | Canis lupus familiaris. | 是犬科动物 |
[11:23] | See how annoying that interrupting | 你也知道被人打断很不爽吧 |
[11:25] | know-it-all used-car salesman thing can be? | 尤其在我要说那个二手车推销员的全部事情时 |
[11:27] | I mean, I’m sorry, w-what is a can-ass… | 我是说那是一头驴 |
[11:30] | familiar-ass…? | 一头家驴? |
[11:32] | Domestic dog. | 驯养的狗 |
[11:34] | Seth Elliot was killed by a dog with filed teeth. | 赛思・艾略特是死在一只狗的锋利牙齿下 |
[11:42] | Tucker Felix Payne. | 塔克・菲利克斯・佩恩 |
[11:44] | You really must hate your parents for naming you that. | 真应该恨你的父母给你取了这样的名字 |
[11:46] | It’s a good name. | 这是个好名字 |
[11:48] | Felix means “lucky.” | 菲利克斯的意思是好运 |
[11:49] | Assault, possession of various restricted weapons, | 罪名是暴力袭击 藏有多种限制性武器 |
[11:52] | various drug offenses. | 和违禁毒品 |
[11:55] | You don’t seem so lucky. | 你看上去运气不太好 |
[11:56] | You should see the stuff they didn’t get me on. | 你不知道更多时候我都顺利逃走了 |
[11:58] | Was it good luck that you got taken down by a veterinarian? | 那栽在一个兽医手里还算运气好的了? |
[12:01] | I was so high I could’ve been taken down by a florist. | 要是栽在一个花匠的手里我会更高兴 |
[12:03] | Yeah. The vet is dead. | 是啊 那个兽医死了 |
[12:06] | You get paroled, vet turns up murdered. | 你刚被假释 兽医就被杀 |
[12:08] | You see where I’m going with this? | 你认为我会怎么想 |
[12:11] | Make your dog bark? | 让你的狗叫一下 |
[12:13] | You told me to bring Schatzi so you could hear him bark? | 你让我带莎缇丝来是为了听它叫? |
[12:16] | Schatzi? | 莎缇丝 |
[12:17] | It means “treasure” in German. | 这在德语里是”宝贝”的意思 |
[12:19] | Yeah, I want to hear Schatzi bark. | 我要听莎缇丝叫 |
[12:21] | Gib Laut! | 大声叫 |
[12:26] | I can’t see its teeth. | 我看不见它的牙齿 |
[12:30] | Want to show me his teeth? | 让我看看它的牙齿 |
[12:37] | Why do you file its teeth | 为什么你把它的牙 |
[12:41] | down to points? | 挫得那么尖 |
[12:42] | I’m a drug dealer. | 我是卖违禁药品的 |
[12:43] | You people catch me with a gun, I go away forever. | 你们拿着枪抓我 我当然要逃得远远的 |
[12:46] | Schatzi your choice of weapon? | 莎缇丝就是你选的武器? |
[12:47] | Never had to use him yet. | 还没来得及发挥它的作用 |
[12:50] | Were you really going to shoot my dog? | 你真要打死我的狗 |
[12:51] | I got nothing against your dog. | 我不会对你的狗做什么 |
[12:53] | I was going to shoot you. | 我会直接开枪打你 |
[12:57] | See, I’m going to take your dog. | 但现在我要带走你的狗 |
[13:01] | Aw, man, you got a warrant for my dog? | 你申请了逮捕狗的申请令? |
[13:04] | -Mm-hmm. -That’s cold. | -嗯 -真够冷的 |
[13:07] | Per your instructions, | 遵照您的指示 |
[13:08] | I Microsiled the lethal bite mark. | 我放大了致命的咬伤 |
[13:10] | See here? | 看这儿 |
[13:11] | An irregularity in the wound track. | 有一个不规则的伤痕 |
[13:13] | Yes. I took an impression of Schatzi’s bite. | 我拿到了莎缇丝的牙印 |
[13:15] | Who’s Schatzi? | 谁是莎缇丝 |
[13:17] | Drug dealer’s dog. | 那个毒贩的狗 |
[13:18] | Sei jetzt sch n brav! | 安静点 |
[13:22] | He responds to German commands. | 它听得懂德语口令 |
[13:23] | Very intimidating. | 真有威慑力 |
[13:25] | The dog that killed Dr. Elliot has a pronounced crack | 杀了艾略特医生的狗在犬牙和尖牙上 |
[13:28] | in its canine tooth, | 有明显的裂纹 |
[13:29] | and the neighboring bicuspid shows a slab fracture. | 说明了牙床曾经骨折过 |
[13:32] | Very distinct. | 这很明显 |
[13:33] | So Schatzi’s not our killer? | 那莎缇丝就不是凶手了 |
[13:35] | Schatzi is innocent. | 莎缇丝是清白的 |
[13:40] | Hey, Hodgins. | 你好 哈特金斯 |
[13:41] | City police found the vet’s car. | 巡警发现了兽医的车 |
[13:42] | A forensics crew is going through it now. | 法医同事们正在检查 |
[13:44] | Booth wanted me to make sure they didn’t screw things up. | 布斯要我确定他们不会把线索搞糟 |
[13:48] | Hey, deal with it. | 继续干 |
[13:50] | Well, I hope | 我希望 |
[13:51] | you find something ’cause this puppy’s innocent. | 你能找到证明这只狗狗清白的证据 |
[13:53] | Yeah, well, we’re finding gobs of dried blood. | 我们发现干血的凝块 |
[13:55] | It’s a vet’s vehicle– could be from one of his patients. | 这是兽医的车 可能是他哪一个病人的 |
[13:58] | It’s not. | 不对 |
[13:59] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[14:00] | You’ll end up buying this blood-soaked heap | 最后你搞不好会以三倍的价格 |
[14:02] | for three times its value. | 买下这辆血淋淋的旧车 |
[14:03] | I worked as a vet’s assistant in college | 当我为了成为一名急诊医士而苦读时 |
[14:06] | when I was studying to be an EMT. | 我在一所大学里做了兽医的助手 |
[14:07] | We were as careful with blood as any human doctor. | 我们像给人治病一样小心处理血液 |
[14:10] | You ever think this vet | 你就没觉得 |
[14:11] | didn’t live up to your high standards? | 这个兽医没你那么高的标准 |
[14:15] | Most likely, the car was used to transport the victim’s body, | 这辆车应该是用来 |
[14:17] | and then dumped. | 运尸和弃尸的 |
[14:18] | That does make more sense. | 那儿该有更多线索 |
[14:20] | I found a… | 我发现一个 |
[14:22] | Excuse me. The crack FBI team | 不好意思 是无敌FBI发现 |
[14:25] | found a prescription bottle of erythromycin. | 一个装了红霉素的处方药瓶 |
[14:29] | That’s not an animal drug. | 这不是动物用的药 |
[14:30] | That’s a macrolide antibiotic used for | 这是某些情况下使用的 |
[14:33] | a number of conditions. | 大环内酯类抗生素 |
[14:34] | Including acne and STDs. | 包括粉刺和性病 |
[14:38] | Four boys. | 四个儿子 |
[14:38] | Maybe we got lucky, | 可能运气转回我们这边了 |
[14:40] | and the bad guy dropped his prescription. | 那凶手留下了他的处方药 |
[14:41] | Bottle reads “Donald Timmons.” | 瓶子上的名字是唐纳德・蒂蒙斯 |
[14:44] | We should track him down. | 我们会追捕他的 |
[14:45] | Wow! That is an absolutely wonderful idea. | 这是个多么奇妙的主意 |
[14:48] | That could only have sprung from the time-tempered mind of a man | 这主意也只有 |
[14:50] | with your life’s experience ripping off unsuspecting | 用自己的人生经验欺骗毫无戒心的汽车爱好者 |
[14:53] | car enthusiasts. | 这样的人的花花肠子才能想得出来 |
[14:54] | I feel better. | 我感觉好点了 |
[14:56] | You treat everyone like crap. | 你把每个人都看做废物 |
[15:11] | Look at that pit, huh? Muscles like cantaloupes. | 看那条狗 金刚一样的肌肉 |
[15:15] | Is that why we’re not getting out? | 这就是我们不下车的原因? |
[15:17] | No, it’s the country, Bones. | 这是乡下啊 骨头 |
[15:18] | They got a different way of doing things. | 他们有他们的生活方式 |
[15:20] | You’re afraid of the dog. | 你怕那条狗 |
[15:22] | No, I’m not. What you do in the country | 不 我没有 你在乡下该做的是 |
[15:24] | is you sit in your car and you wait. | 坐在车里慢慢等 |
[15:26] | It’s rural-polite. | 这就是乡村礼貌 |
[15:28] | Parker had a nightmare. | 帕克做了个噩梦 |
[15:30] | About severed fingers? | 关于那些恐怖的手指? |
[15:31] | No. It was a singing frog. | 不 是一只会唱歌的青蛙 |
[15:33] | I don’t see the connection, but then I’m one of those people | 我没看到当中有什么联系 我是那种 |
[15:37] | who thinks if you dream about a banana, | 如果你梦见了一根香蕉 |
[15:39] | it’s probably just a banana. | 那就只是一根香蕉的人 |
[15:40] | He’s acting up in school, he’s talking back to his mom, | 他在学校顽皮 回去后跟他妈妈讲 |
[15:42] | he’s not flushing the toilet. | 他上完厕所不冲 |
[15:43] | He’s a boy. | 他是个男孩子 |
[15:44] | Okay. Yeah. I get it. | 我知道 |
[15:45] | You saw a whole lady’s corpse | 你小时候 |
[15:47] | when you were a little girl, | 看见一整具女尸 |
[15:48] | and you were fine. | 都没任何感觉 |
[15:49] | Yes. Although, for some reason that I do not understand, | 是 但是我也不知道为什么 |
[15:52] | I kept staging my own death. | 我总是在想象我是怎么死的 |
[15:54] | Pretending that I drowned in the bathtub, | 假装淹死在浴缸里 |
[15:56] | faking electrical shock. | 触电而亡 |
[15:58] | It really freaked my parents out. | 可把我父母吓坏了 |
[15:59] | And then, once, when Russ found me hanging, | 有次拉斯发现我上吊 |
[16:01] | he had to go see the school psychologist. | 他不得不去看学校的心理医生 |
[16:02] | But otherwise you were fine? | 但不管怎么样你却没事 |
[16:04] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:06] | Yeah. Okay. Do you dream about bananas a lot? | 你是不是常梦到香蕉 |
[16:08] | Why? | 怎么 |
[16:12] | Can we get out of the car now? | 现在我们能下车了吧 |
[16:16] | -Quiet. -Don Timmons? | -安静 -你是Don Timmons? |
[16:18] | Why you just waiting in the car? | 你们干嘛待在车里不出来 |
[16:19] | Gladys wouldn’t hurt you. | 格拉迪斯不会伤害你们的 |
[16:20] | FBI Special Agent Booth. | FBI特工布斯 |
[16:22] | This here is my associate, Dr. Brennan. | 这是我的拍档布雷纳恩博士 |
[16:23] | -Do you know Dr. Seth Elliot? -Sure, I do. | -你认不认识赛思・艾略特医生 -当然认识. |
[16:25] | Went to high school with him. He’s my vet. Why? | 我们一起上的高中 他还是我的兽医 怎么了 |
[16:27] | He was murdered. | 他被人谋杀了 |
[16:28] | Oh, man. | 上帝啊 |
[16:29] | Hey, Robbie. | 罗比 |
[16:31] | Hey, Robbie! | 罗比 |
[16:33] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[16:35] | Seth died. | 赛思死了 |
[16:37] | What happened? | 怎么会这样 |
[16:39] | This is the FBI. | 他们是FBI |
[16:40] | They say he got murdered. This is my boy Robbie. | 他们说他被谋杀了 这是我儿子罗比 |
[16:43] | He used to work for Seth part-time. | 他给赛思做兼职 |
[16:44] | Can you think of a reason | 为什么艾略特医生车上全是血 |
[16:45] | why Dr. Elliot’s car would be full of blood? | 你想得到吗 |
[16:47] | No. No. It’s not like he ran an animal ambulance or something. | 我不知道 他不会拿自己的车当宠物急救车的 |
[16:51] | You ever ride in his car, | 你开过他的车吗 |
[16:52] | -Mr. Timmons? -No. Never. Why? | -蒂蒙斯先生 -从来没有 为什么那么问 |
[16:58] | When it’s bagged like that, | 用袋子装着的 |
[16:59] | it means it’s evidence, Dad. | 说明它被当作证据了 |
[17:00] | It’s not his. | 这不是他的 |
[17:01] | -It’s mine. -Robbie. | -这是我的 -罗比 |
[17:03] | Dad, it’s a murder investigation. | 爸 他们是来调查谋杀的 |
[17:05] | They don’t care about insurance. | 而不是来查医保的 |
[17:06] | I’m too old to be on my dad’s insurance. | 我拿我爸的医保开的药 |
[17:08] | He got the prescription under your name? | 他以你名字开的药方? |
[17:10] | But that’s fraud. | 那是欺诈 |
[17:11] | That’s working around a system | 医保的福利 |
[17:12] | that doesn’t care about people like us. | 从不包括像我们这种人 |
[17:14] | Listen, I’m the father. | 我是父亲 |
[17:15] | Robbie shouldn’t be held responsible. | 这件事不应该由罗比来承担责任 |
[17:17] | How about you? You been in Dr. Elliot’s car recently? | 那你呢 你最近有没有坐过艾略特医生的车 |
[17:19] | Last… last time was on the weekend. | 最后一次 最后一次是在周末 |
[17:21] | We did a gelding over at Danny Oliver’s place. | 我们在丹尼・奥利弗家里聚会 |
[17:23] | What about Tuesday night? | 那周二晚上呢 |
[17:24] | Where were you? | 你在哪里 |
[17:25] | I was at my tutor’s. | 在我家教那里 |
[17:27] | I’m trying to get my GED. | 我在准备高考 |
[17:28] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:30] | Robbie’s going to go to medical school | 罗比想要去医学院 |
[17:32] | if it kills both of us. | 它搞不好会杀了我们俩 |
[17:34] | I was kind of thinking I’d be a vet. | 我其实想成为兽医 |
[17:35] | Yeah. Well, that’s a good backup | 行啊 如果你在医学院混不下去 |
[17:37] | if you crap out on medical school. | 这倒是条退路 |
[17:39] | We’re going to need the tutor’s name, | 我们要那个家教的 |
[17:40] | address, all that stuff. | 名字 住址 所有的资料 |
[17:40] | It’s Andrew Hopp. | 他叫安德鲁・霍普 |
[17:41] | He’ll vouch for Robbie. | 他会为罗比证明他的清白 |
[17:43] | Gladys is a very nice animal. | 格拉迪斯是条很棒的狗 |
[17:45] | Yeah. Dad really trained her great. | 爸爸一直把它训练得很好 |
[17:47] | Gladys, come. | 格拉迪斯 过来 |
[17:49] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[17:50] | Lay down. | 躺下 |
[17:53] | What? | 什么 |
[17:56] | Wow. That’s impressive. | 这真令人印象深刻 |
[17:58] | No sense in owning a dog if you can’t control it. | 如果狗不听话会很不爽 |
[18:00] | -Gladys’ teeth are not filed. -What? | -格拉迪斯的牙齿没挫过 -什么 |
[18:04] | Dr. Elliot was killed by a dog with sharpened teeth. | 艾略特医生是被一条牙齿锋利的狗咬死的 |
[18:05] | Bones, what are you doing? | 骨头 你在做什么 |
[18:07] | Enough playing with the dog. | 就知道逗狗 |
[18:08] | What? | 什么 |
[18:09] | Seth was murdered by a dog? | 赛思是被一条狗给谋杀的? |
[18:11] | The murderer was a human being. | 凶手是一个人 |
[18:12] | Murder weapon was a dog. | 凶器是一条狗 |
[18:27] | We’re back to this, are we? | 你又故技重施了对吧 |
[18:29] | You staring at me? | 你盯着我? |
[18:30] | Well, I have concerns, Dr. Hodgins. | 我只是关心你 哈特金斯博士 |
[18:32] | About me? | 关心我? |
[18:34] | Yeah, you seem to have completely abandoned | 看上去你完全抛弃了 |
[18:37] | your paranoid conspiracy theories. | 你的妄想阴谋论 |
[18:39] | I’m not a trained psychologist, | 我不是一个训练有素的心理医生 不像你 |
[18:41] | like you, but that sounds like a good thing. | 但看来那是件好事 |
[18:44] | Dr. Saroyan, | 瑟罗恩博士 |
[18:46] | I’ve found something important I need to show you. | 我找到一些重要东西要给你看一下 |
[18:48] | Conspiracy was the central idea | 阴谋论是 |
[18:52] | around which you organized | 你自我意识的 |
[18:53] | your sense of self. | 中心思想 |
[18:55] | Also, I can’t help but note that you’re | 另外 我不得不提醒你 |
[18:56] | not paying quite so much attention | 你现在不怎么注重 |
[18:58] | to your personal appearance. | 自己的个人外貌 |
[18:59] | Less paranoid and less vain. | 少点妄想 少点虚荣 |
[19:01] | Again, that sounds like a good thing. | 还是那句话 看来那是件好事 |
[19:03] | These kind of changes | 男人生活中的这种变化 |
[19:05] | in a man’s life indicate intense distress. | 说明他饱受精神紧张的困扰 |
[19:08] | Would you like to discuss this with me? | 你想不想跟我谈谈 |
[19:10] | I’d rather drive a motorcycle full speed | 我宁可开辆摩托车 |
[19:12] | into a bridge abutment. | 全速飚过桥台 |
[19:16] | Do you, uh… | 那你 |
[19:17] | do you often entertain suicidal thoughts? | 那你是不是常有自杀的想法 |
[19:20] | No, I’m more homicidal in nature. | 没有 我比较想杀人 |
[19:23] | Pretty sure you’re not saying that in earnest, | 我很确定你是随便说说 |
[19:26] | but as a way to keep me at arm’s length. | 但还是离我一步之外的好 |
[19:28] | I’m here. What’s up? | 我来了 怎么了 |
[19:29] | Oh, do you mind? | 不介意的话 |
[19:31] | I have work to do. | 我要开工了 |
[19:32] | You need to talk about these things, Dr. Hodgins. | 哈特金斯博士 你应该找人谈谈 |
[19:35] | If not with me, then with someone else. | 就算不和我说 也可以找其他人 |
[19:37] | Dr. Saroyan. | 瑟罗恩博士 交给你了 |
[19:41] | What have you got? | 你找到了什么 |
[19:43] | Uh, I found some particulates | 我找到FBI法医组的那帮活宝 |
[19:46] | that the geniuses at FBI forensics missed. | 遗漏的一些微粒 |
[19:48] | From the victim’s car? | 受害人车上的? |
[19:49] | Crushed exoskeletons of copepods | 桡足类和甲壳类的 |
[19:52] | and other crustaceans. | 粉碎性骨骼 |
[19:54] | Yeah, I don’t know what it means either. | 对 我也不知道这意味着什么 |
[19:57] | So, you called me over here to…? | 那你叫我来是为了 |
[19:59] | Make Sweets go away. | 让小甜甜走人 |
[20:00] | Not an appropriate use of your boss, Dr. Hodgins. | 哈特金斯博士 你竟然利用你的上司 |
[20:03] | It worked, didn’t it? | 但这很有效 不是吗 |
[20:06] | Thanks for coming in to the Jeffersonian, Dr. Hopp. | 欢迎来到杰斐逊研究室 霍普博士 |
[20:08] | I’m not a doctor yet. | 我还不是博士呢 |
[20:09] | I’m only a third year medical student. | 我只是医学院的三年级学生 |
[20:11] | So, you tutor Robbie Timmons? | 那你给罗比・蒂蒙斯上家教? |
[20:12] | Yeah, twice a week– here’s a complete record | 是的 一周两次 这儿是 |
[20:14] | of our meetings. | 全部的记录 |
[20:15] | I’ll take that. Thanks. | 谢谢 我来吧 |
[20:16] | So, you do a little, uh, needlepoint on the side? | 你还兼职做点针线活吗 |
[20:18] | It’s used to practice suturing. | 这是用来练习缝合术的 |
[20:21] | Yeah, next year, we use actual corpses. | 是的 明年我们就用真正的尸体了 |
[20:23] | So, what is, uh, Robbie like? | 那么罗比是个怎样的人呢 |
[20:25] | He’s a good kid– I mean, he’s never going | 他是个不错的孩子 我意思是 |
[20:27] | to be what his dad wants, | 他老是和他父亲唱反调 |
[20:28] | but he tries hard. Oh! | 但是他很努力 |
[20:30] | I’m sorry, I have to run. | 抱歉 我要走了 |
[20:32] | I got a class. | 我还有课 |
[20:33] | Did you ever meet Dr. Elliot? | 你见过艾略特医生吗 |
[20:35] | The vet that Robbie worked for? | 你是说罗比的老板 |
[20:37] | The one who got murdered? Yeah, yeah. | 被杀的那个人? 是啊 见过 |
[20:39] | I take it you didn’t like him, huh? | 我想你不喜欢他吧 |
[20:41] | Uh, I was raised not to speak ill of the dead. | 我从小就被教育不能说死人的坏话 |
[20:44] | Yeah, well, I was raised to ask questions like that, | 话是没错 但我必须要问你这样的问题 |
[20:46] | so I’m afraid I’m going to have to insist. | 所以我恐怕还得继续问 |
[20:49] | I met him maybe twice, | 我见过他 大概两次 |
[20:50] | and I’m pretty sure he was tweaking. | 我想他很激进的 |
[20:52] | -What’s that? -He’s a meth addict. | -什么意思 -他是个服用兴奋剂成瘾的人 |
[20:53] | I’m just not sure Seth Elliot | 我不觉得赛思・艾略特 |
[20:55] | was the best role model for Robbie Timmons, | 是罗比・蒂蒙斯的榜样 |
[20:58] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[20:58] | Did Robbie Timmons’ father know? | 罗比・蒂蒙斯的父亲知道这些吗 |
[21:00] | No way. | 当然不 |
[21:01] | Old Don’s a pretty straight arrow. | 老唐头是个老实人 |
[21:03] | Robbie’s his main project, so… | 罗比是他的全部希望 所以 |
[21:04] | Well, thanks for coming in. | 好吧 非常感谢你能来 |
[21:05] | Hey, thanks for letting me see this place. | 也谢谢你让我见识了这个地方 |
[21:07] | It’s legendary. | 很有传奇色彩 |
[21:09] | It’s dogfighting. | 这就是斗狗 |
[21:10] | I hate this job, so I’m quitting | 我讨厌干这个 我要辞职 |
[21:12] | to go run a gallery in Dubai. | 我马上去迪拜开一个美术馆 |
[21:14] | Oh, it’s just disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[21:16] | Yeah, we got the subpoena | 是的 我们拿到了许可证 |
[21:18] | to download Dr. Elliot’s PDA records from the server. | 从服务器上下载了艾略特医生的掌上电脑记录 |
[21:21] | These were on his PDA? | 这些都是他掌上电脑里的吗 |
[21:22] | Time-stamped the day of his death. | 时间显示的是他死的那天 |
[21:26] | Fighting pit, spectators. | 相互撕咬的狗 观众 |
[21:28] | A rape stand used | 这些暴行被用来 |
[21:29] | to restrain uncooperative females. | 控制那些不合作的雌性 |
[21:31] | The smaller cages are for bait– | 小笼子是用来作为诱饵的 |
[21:34] | small animals used as rewards for the winners. | 小动物则拿来作为胜者的奖励 |
[21:38] | They teach you that in anthropology school? | 你是在人类学里学到这些的吗 |
[21:40] | Pitting animals against each other | 在文明的进化中 动物们斗得你死我活 |
[21:41] | is a common pastime in evolving cultures, | 这是最常见的消遣方式 |
[21:44] | where violence is more commonplace | 暴力也是常事 |
[21:46] | and animal life has no value. | 动物的生命是没有价值的 |
[21:48] | To men. | 对男人而言 |
[21:49] | No value to men. | 对男人而言是没有价值的 |
[21:50] | Yes, it’s always men. | 是的 总是对男人而言 |
[21:53] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[21:54] | Okay, you two, don’t get all, you know, | 好了 你们两个战士公主西娜(动画中的女英雄) |
[21:56] | Xena Princess Warrior, on me, okay? | 不要总把矛头对准我行吗 |
[21:57] | I guess we know now | 我想我们现在知道 |
[21:59] | where Elliot liked to do his gambling. | 艾略特喜欢在哪玩他的赌博游戏了 |
[22:01] | Wait, Ange, go back. | 等下 安琪 放回去 |
[22:04] | Right there, can you magnify that? | 就这里 你能放大吗 |
[22:06] | What, that blob? | 那个小圆点吗 |
[22:08] | There’s something familiar. | 看着很熟悉 |
[22:12] | It’s Gladys’ ball. | 是格拉迪斯的球 |
[22:13] | -Who’s Gladys? -Could be enough for me to get a warrant | -格拉迪斯是谁 -除非法官中午喝了几杯小酒 |
[22:15] | if the judge had a glass of wine or two at lunch. | 否则他绝不会同意因为这点证据就给我搜查令的 |
[22:19] | Dubai, people. | 我要去迪拜 伙计们 |
[22:20] | I’m going to go sell Inuit art to gazillionaires. | 我要去卖因纽特的艺术品给许许多多的人 |
[22:28] | Hey, Sweets, you got a minute for me and Parker here? | 小甜甜 你有时间跟我和帕克呆一会吗 |
[22:31] | Wow, there you are, actually right here | 你来都来了 |
[22:33] | in my office without an appointment or… | 到我办公室来也不先预约什么的 |
[22:35] | Hi, Parker, I’m Dr. Sweets. | 你好帕克 我是斯维斯博士 |
[22:38] | His face doesn’t look like a baby’s behind. | 他看起来不像小孩子啊 |
[22:41] | Look, okay, he’s having nightmares. | 他做了噩梦 |
[22:42] | He’s, uh, not eating. | 他 他没有吃饭 |
[22:44] | He doesn’t want to go to school, | 他不想去学校 |
[22:45] | and suddenly, he’s afraid of meteors. | 突然又害怕流星 |
[22:46] | Giant flaming rocks from outer space? | 外太空来的燃烧着的大石头吗 |
[22:48] | Who wouldn’t be afraid? | 谁不怕啊 |
[22:49] | You know, I can still hear you. | 我还是能听到你说话 |
[22:51] | Okay, hum, hum, okay, got it? Hum. | 好吧 你哼哼歌 明白了吗 |
[22:53] | I know all this is connected | 我知道这些 |
[22:55] | to him finding that finger. | 都是因为他找到了那根指头 |
[22:56] | I’m not some radio advice hack | 我不是广播里那些 |
[22:57] | who performs diagnoses over the phone. | 通过电话给人建议的家伙 |
[22:59] | This is exactly why I brought him here | 这就是为什么我要带他来这 |
[23:01] | in person– cure him. | 你亲自来帮他 |
[23:02] | No, it doesn’t really work that way. | 不 那样没有用的 |
[23:04] | Therapy with a child is… | 小孩子的治疗 |
[23:06] | I thought I was going to run out of breath. | 我以为我马上就喘不过气了 |
[23:08] | Yeah, I’m going to run out of breath when I run upstairs | 对 我爬楼梯的时候 从老法官那拿搜查令的时候 |
[23:11] | and get that warrant from that senile judge. | 都会喘不过气 |
[23:12] | Ten, 15 minutes? Is that good enough time? | 10分钟或15分钟 够了吗 |
[23:14] | Okay, see you. Bye, have fun. | 好了 再见 玩的开心 |
[23:17] | Are you my babysitter? | 你是我的保姆吗 |
[23:19] | Parker… | 帕克 |
[23:21] | that is exactly what I am. | 你说的太对了 |
[23:24] | The judge said no. | 法官不答应 |
[23:26] | Gladys’ ball wasn’t enough for a warrant. | 光凭格拉迪斯的球还不能发搜查令 |
[23:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:29] | Because over two million of them | 因为去年市场就卖出去 |
[23:30] | were sold last year. | 超过两百万个 |
[23:31] | Well, we did our best. | 好吧 我们尽力了 |
[23:33] | Next case. | 接下来呢 |
[23:34] | We need evidence that the Timmons place | 我们需要证明蒂蒙斯的家 |
[23:35] | is used for dogfighting. | 被用作了斗狗场 |
[23:37] | All right, well, I found crustaceous material | 好吧 我在死者的车上 |
[23:39] | in the victim’s car. | 发现了一些硬壳物质 |
[23:40] | It’s an antifungal treatment used on Astroturf. | 是用来对人造草进行抗真菌处理的 |
[23:42] | That doesn’t link us with dogfighting either. | 那也和斗狗没什么关系 |
[23:44] | Yeah, it does. | 不 有关系 |
[23:46] | Ick. Ew. | 恶心 |
[23:49] | Bluh! | 血腥 |
[23:50] | All right, here we go. | 好 就是这儿 |
[23:52] | Brennan said that this was the dogfighting ring. | 布雷纳恩说过这是斗狗圈 |
[23:55] | So it’s Astroturf? | 那这是人造草? |
[23:57] | If this Astroturf cleaning stuff | 如果这个人造草的净化材料 |
[23:59] | was delivered to the Timmons place, | 被送到过蒂蒙斯的家 |
[24:00] | that should get us a warrant. | 我们就能拿到搜查令了 |
[24:02] | You’re a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[24:03] | No, you’re the genius. | 不 你才是天才 |
[24:19] | Okay, people, what we’re looking for is evidence | 伙计们 我们现在找的 |
[24:22] | of a dogfighting operation. | 是斗狗行动的证据 |
[24:23] | Mr. Millan, thank you so much for coming. | 米兰先生 真感谢你能来 |
[24:25] | I hope I can help. | 我希望能帮上忙 |
[24:26] | I’ve seen you on TV. | 我在电视上见过你 |
[24:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:29] | No, I only stated a fact– there’s nothing inherently | 不 我只是说明事实 并不是那种 |
[24:31] | complimentary about being on television. | 对上过电视的人物的恭维 |
[24:33] | She’s happy you’re here and so am I. | 她很高兴你能来 我也是 |
[24:35] | What the hell’s going on here?! You know what? | 这里他妈的怎么了 |
[24:37] | Serve them this warrant, tell them we’re looking for Astroturf. | 把这个搜查令给他们 说我们在找人造草 |
[24:40] | -So where do we look first? -Start with the larger outbuildings. | -我们从哪找起 -从大点的外屋开始吧 |
[24:42] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[24:44] | You don’t hurt the ones you love. | 你不会伤害你喜欢的东西 |
[24:45] | You don’t send the ones you love | 你不会把你喜欢的东西 |
[24:48] | to their death for entertainment. | 送去给人娱乐最后死掉 |
[24:49] | You must really hate these guys. | 你一定很讨厌这些家伙 |
[24:51] | I really do. | 确实是 |
[25:01] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[25:03] | He said that the dogs fight to their death, | 他们说那些狗一直撕咬到死去 |
[25:06] | so we should have expected this. | 我们早该料想到了 |
[25:20] | It’s a mass grave. | 这真是个大坟堆啊 |
[25:21] | These seem to be all dog bones, | 这些看起来全部都是狗骨头 |
[25:23] | but there’s other stuff, too: | 但还有些其他的东西 |
[25:24] | some trash, betting slips. | 一些垃圾和赌注 |
[25:27] | We’ll send it all back to the Jeffersonian. | 我们会把这些都送回到杰佛逊研究室 |
[25:29] | See if we can trace the betting slips. | 看看能否根据那些赌注 |
[25:30] | Find these people and charge them. | 找到相关的人再指控他们 |
[25:32] | Yes, that would make me feel a bit better | 是的 我们这么做 |
[25:34] | if we did that. | 我会好受点 |
[25:36] | Agent Booth, | 布斯探员 |
[25:37] | we found something. | 我们有发现 |
[25:41] | Yup, dogfighting ring, the Astroturf. | 很好 斗狗圈 人造草 |
[25:44] | It’s just like the pictures on Elliot’s PDA. | 这就像艾略特掌上电脑里的图片 |
[25:47] | Find any dogs? | 找到狗了吗 |
[25:49] | Yes, quite a few, in fact. | 是的 事实上 还不少呢 |
[26:29] | Down. | 趴下 |
[26:33] | How does he do that? | 他怎么做到的 |
[26:34] | He’s a dog whisperer. | 他是个驯狗师 |
[26:37] | You didn’t do anything. | 你就别学了 |
[26:41] | Dogfighting ring, | 斗狗圈 |
[26:42] | there remains of a dozen dead dogs. | 那里还有十几条死狗 |
[26:44] | And you’re gonna tell me all that happened | 这些都发生在离你房子一百码远的地方 |
[26:47] | a hundred yards from your house | 你不是想告诉我 |
[26:48] | and you had no idea what was going on? | 你什么也不知道吧 |
[26:49] | I never go to the barn. | 我从来都没去过那个仓房 |
[26:51] | I, uh, I ran an ad. | 我 我登了个广告出租了 |
[26:58] | Numbered company. | 没有几个公司啊 |
[27:01] | Don’t tell me. They pay cash, | 别告诉我 他们付你现金 |
[27:02] | and you never met the tenant. | 而你却从来没见过你的房客 |
[27:04] | That’s right. As far as I know, they use it for storage. | 是的 据我所知 他们是用做仓库 |
[27:06] | How involved was Dr. Elliot? | 怎么牵扯到艾略特医生的 |
[27:07] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[27:09] | He owe you money | 是他欠了你的钱 |
[27:10] | or maybe you just wanted a bigger cut. | 还是你想要个更大点的场子 |
[27:13] | Let me go or get me my lawyer. | 让我走或者请我律师来 |
[27:15] | Whatever happened, you know what? | 不管怎么样 |
[27:17] | Four days ago, you snapped. | 四天前你发飚了 |
[27:18] | You had one of your trained dogs attack him. | 你让一只受过训练的狗咬死了他 |
[27:19] | Four days ago? | 四天前 |
[27:21] | Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[27:23] | I’m a driller, Agent Booth. | 我是个钻井工 布斯探员 |
[27:24] | I dig wells mostly, | 我大部分时间在挖井 |
[27:25] | some pylon holes. | 挖一些塔架的地基 |
[27:27] | Four days ago I was at an auger seminar in Chicago. | 四天前我在芝加哥的钻孔机研讨会上 |
[27:30] | Can you corroborate that? | 你能证明吗 |
[27:32] | Airplane tickets, hotel receipts, about 60 eyewitnesses. | 机票和旅馆单据 大概有60个见证人 |
[27:36] | See, I’m kind of the life of the party at those things. | 一般我是那些会议的中心人物 |
[27:38] | I know how to organize a good time. | 我知道怎么让大家过得愉快 |
[27:39] | Just like you know how to organize a dogfighting ring. | 就像你知道怎么让斗狗变得愉快 |
[27:43] | I don’t know anything about what goes on down at that barn. | 我对发生在那个仓房里的事情一无所知 |
[27:52] | Hey, stop that now. | 别叫 |
[27:54] | Could I see your teeth, please? | 请问 我能看下你的牙齿吗 |
[27:59] | That’s not how you do it. Sss. | 不是像你这么做的 |
[28:00] | Down. | 趴下 |
[28:05] | Down. | 趴下 |
[28:14] | No, it’s not a match. | 不 对不上 |
[28:18] | That mold you made, it’s like Cinderella’s slipper. | 你做的模型就像灰姑娘的舞鞋 |
[28:21] | That story never made sense to me, but yes. | 我对那个故事没研究 不过没错 |
[28:24] | Hey, stop that now. | 停下来别叫 |
[28:28] | It’s not as easy as it looks. | 这不像看起来那么简单 |
[28:36] | Down. | 趴下 |
[28:49] | It’s a match. | 这个对上了 |
[28:49] | Are you positive? | 你确定吗 |
[28:51] | This is the killer dog, yes. | 这就是咬死人的那只狗 |
[28:53] | I’m sorry, buddy. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[28:57] | So sorry, buddy. | 十分抱歉 伙计 |
[29:07] | Should I be looking out for anything in particular? | 我需要特别注意些什么吗 |
[29:09] | Yeah, flashy crap | 是的 多用点花言巧语 |
[29:10] | you can sell to a gullible kid. | 你还可以把大粪卖给一个容易上当的小孩 |
[29:14] | I didn’t sell you that car, you bought it. | 我没有要卖给你那辆车 是你要买的 |
[29:16] | You saw those horizontal scallops | 你看到那些横着的凹坑了 |
[29:18] | and you just had to have it. | 但你还是想要 |
[29:20] | I suggested that you look under the hood, | 我提醒过你看看发动机罩下面的 |
[29:22] | but all you did was sit behind the wheel | 但是你光坐在方向盘前面 |
[29:24] | and make vroom-vroom noises. | 制造嗡嗡的噪音 |
[29:25] | I was 20 years old. | 我那时20岁 |
[29:27] | All these years later you’re still blaming me? | 都过了这么多年你还不是在怪我 |
[29:29] | You’re not 20 anymore, Dr. Hodgins, so cut it out. | 你现在可不是20岁 哈特金斯博士 省省吧 |
[29:33] | You know… | 听着 |
[29:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:44] | I just… | 我只是 |
[29:49] | I’ve just been having a lot of problems recently. | 我最近有很多麻烦事 |
[29:50] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这些 |
[29:52] | My best friend who used to work here with me, | 一个曾经和我一起在这工作的最好的朋友 |
[29:55] | he got himself into a lot of trouble. | 他卷入了一堆麻烦里 |
[29:59] | I really miss the guy. | 我很想念他 |
[30:01] | Dr. Hodgins… | 哈特金斯博士 |
[30:03] | You know, Angela? | 安其拉你知道吧 |
[30:05] | She and I, | 她和我 |
[30:06] | we were engaged to be married, | 本来准备结婚的 |
[30:08] | and, well, that went south, too. | 还打算去南方 |
[30:13] | That’s a lot to bear… | 那可真蹉跎 |
[30:17] | especially if you feel responsible. | 特别是你觉得你该对此负责的时候 |
[30:19] | Yeah, I do. | 是啊 |
[30:21] | I do feel responsible. | 我觉得都是我的错 |
[30:23] | You shouldn’t be talking to me. | 你不该跟我说这些 |
[30:27] | Of course not. I’m sorry. | 对呀 对不起 |
[30:31] | What I mean is, | 我的本意是 |
[30:32] | I’m not the right person for you to confide in. | 我并不是你值得信赖的对象 |
[30:34] | This is my last day here. | 我明天就走了 |
[30:37] | I leave for a dig in Arizona tomorrow. | 我明天去亚利桑那州 那有挖掘的任务 |
[30:42] | There are people around here who seem to like you very much. | 周围有很多人似乎都很喜欢你 |
[30:46] | People who are concerned for your happiness. | 他们在乎你的喜乐 |
[30:56] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[30:57] | It’s a computer chip. | 电脑芯片 |
[31:00] | Pet owners have them embedded in their animals | 主人把它植入宠物身体里面 |
[31:02] | in case of theft or loss. | 以防它们被偷或者走丢了 |
[31:05] | But… | 但是 |
[31:06] | you knew that, | 其实你知道的 |
[31:09] | didn’t you? | 对吧 |
[31:14] | I got a message | 我得知 |
[31:16] | that you have something to tell me about Parker. | 你有关于帕克的事情要告诉我 |
[31:19] | Uh, yeah, yeah. Uh, you we’re right. | 没错 你是对的 |
[31:22] | Parker is traumatized. | 帕克受伤了 |
[31:25] | Uh, it has nothing to do with the finger in the nest. | 这和鸟巢里的手指头没有关系 |
[31:33] | Um… he has a girl problem. | 是因为女生才这样的 |
[31:36] | Girl? | 女生 |
[31:38] | -He’s six. -Mm-hmm. | -他才六岁 -没错 |
[31:40] | The girl, her name’s Stephanie Clyde. | 那个女生叫斯蒂芬妮・克莱德 |
[31:42] | Uh, she’s somewhat | 她体格有些 |
[31:44] | large. | 偏大 |
[31:46] | Likes to pick him up and carry him around. | 喜欢把他举起来 再夹着他到处走 |
[31:48] | Carry him under her arm? | 把他夹在腋下吗 |
[31:52] | Like a pet monkey. He doesn’t know what to do. | 把他当玩具猴似的 他也不知道怎么办 |
[31:54] | He says you told him | 他说你让他 |
[31:55] | never to hit girls. | 不要打女生 |
[31:56] | I told him never to hit anyone. | 我告诉他谁都不要打 |
[31:59] | You know, unless it was for self-defense. | 除非是自卫 |
[32:01] | She, uh, carries him around? | 她夹着他到处走? |
[32:04] | Like a monkey at recess. | 在休息的时候 就像夹着只猴子 |
[32:06] | She thinks he’s cute. | 她觉得他可爱 |
[32:08] | What about the finger? | 那手指头呢 |
[32:09] | Parker actually wishes that you’d let him have the finger | 帕克实际上希望你能给他那根指头 |
[32:12] | so he could show it to Stephanie and maybe | 这样他就能秀给斯蒂芬妮看 |
[32:14] | make her barf. | 说不定可以让她吐了 |
[32:17] | Why doesn’t he just run away? | 他为什么不跑掉呢 |
[32:18] | Well, when I suggested that, he told me very proudly | 当我让他跑的时候 他很自豪地告诉我 |
[32:21] | that his father never ran away from anything. | 他老爸无论什么时候都不逃跑的 |
[32:25] | Proudly? | 自豪地 |
[32:26] | He said that? | 他这么说的吗 |
[32:28] | I think you know what to do. | 我想你知道该怎么做了 |
[32:29] | I mean, we’ve all had our Stephanie Clydes, right? | 我们都有自己的斯蒂芬妮・克莱德 对吧 |
[32:31] | No one’s ever carried me around like a monkey, | 没有人把我当猴子一样夹着跑 |
[32:35] | especially a girl. | 更别提女生了 |
[32:37] | Of course not, me neither. | 当然了 我也没有过 |
[32:47] | This is exactly where the microchip would be embedded. | 这里就是微晶片植入的位置 |
[32:54] | Ten digits. | 十位数 |
[32:56] | FBI can use it to track down Ripley’s owner. | 联邦调查局可以根据它来找到里普利的主人 |
[32:59] | If it’s his microchip. | 如果这就是它的微晶片 |
[33:02] | Ripley? | 里普利 |
[33:03] | According to the American Veterinary | 根据美国兽医检定仪 |
[33:05] | Identification Device database, | 数据库的资料 |
[33:07] | his owners brought him here. | 它的主人把它带到这里 |
[33:09] | To be put to sleep. | 让它永眠 |
[33:10] | It’s true. Do you know why? | 没错 你知道为什么吗 |
[33:12] | Why? Because they didn’t know | -为什么 -因为他们买的时候不知道 |
[33:14] | when they bought him that he’d get so big. | 他会长这么大 |
[33:15] | You didn’t euthanize Ripley? | 你没有给里普利安乐死吗 |
[33:17] | Seth couldn’t do it. | 赛思下不了手 |
[33:18] | The dog was completely healthy. | 这狗非常健康 |
[33:21] | Instead, he found Ripley a new home. | 所以他就给里普利找了个新家 |
[33:22] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[33:23] | That I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:24] | Ripley ended up at a dogfighting facility | 里普利最后去了唐・蒂蒙斯开的 |
[33:26] | run by Don Timmons. | 一家斗狗会里 |
[33:28] | No, Seth devoted his life to saving dogs. | 赛思一直致力于救狗 |
[33:32] | He simply wouldn’t do that. | 他肯定不会想这么做的 |
[33:34] | Not on purpose. | 肯定不是故意的 |
[33:43] | Hey, Bones, Don Timmons’ alibi checked out. | 骨头 唐・蒂蒙斯的不在场证明证实了 |
[33:47] | He was in Chicago… | 他当时在芝加哥 |
[33:49] | Whoa, what are you doing? | 你做什么呢 |
[33:51] | I’m just going through the case to see if I missed anything. | 我再把案子过一遍 看看有没有什么漏掉的地方 |
[33:53] | Uh, the dog should be, you know, in the cage. | 那狗应该在笼子里的 |
[33:56] | He killed Seth Elliot. | 它杀了赛思・艾略特 |
[33:57] | Well, it’s not his fault. | 这不是它的错 |
[33:58] | He’s actually a very nice dog, | 它是条很不错的狗狗 |
[33:59] | aren’t you? | 对不 |
[34:01] | He reminds me of you. | 它让我想起你了 |
[34:02] | Me? | 我 |
[34:04] | He’s got warm and reassuring brown eyes, | 它有温柔可靠的棕色眼睛 |
[34:06] | and he’s capable of great violence. | 而且它很暴力 |
[34:09] | Hey, great. Thanks a million. | 太棒了 多谢夸奖了 |
[34:11] | Wait, Booth, look at this cruelty. | 等等 布斯 看他们有多残酷 |
[34:13] | They send dogs into fight, to die or be hurt, | 他们让狗去打架 要么打伤 要么打死 |
[34:17] | and then they stitch them back up | 之后把伤口缝起来 |
[34:18] | and they send them out to fight again. | 再让它们上场 |
[34:19] | We’ve been assuming it’s been Seth Elliot | 我们假设是赛思・艾略特 |
[34:21] | doctoring these dogs. | 在治疗这些狗 |
[34:23] | Well, he was a vet. | 没错 他是兽医 |
[34:24] | But look… common suture stitch. | 但是看这些普通的伤口缝合 |
[34:27] | See here how it’s uneven in the same way. | 看这里 非常不均匀 |
[34:29] | And there’s an “X” at the end. | 尾部还有一个X型 |
[34:30] | So? | 怎么样 |
[34:31] | It’s distinctive. | 这很特别 |
[34:33] | And I’ve seen it before. | 我以前见过 |
[34:38] | Common suture, uneven… “X” at the end. | 普通缝合 不均匀 尾部X型 |
[34:41] | Same thing. | 一样的 |
[34:42] | It’s like a fingerprint. | 跟指纹一样 |
[34:44] | The thread is green nylon. | 线是绿尼龙绳 |
[34:45] | You better believe we’ll match it. | 相信我们 我们能对上号 |
[34:47] | Stitching up wounded animals isn’t a crime. | 缝合动物伤口不是犯罪 |
[34:48] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[34:50] | Just everybody shut up, and we’ll be fine. | 都别说话 我们都会没事 |
[34:53] | Everyone, this is Ripley. | 伙计们 这是里普利 |
[34:54] | He killed Dr. Elliot. | 它杀了艾略特医生 |
[34:55] | None of us ever saw that dog before. | 我们谁都没有见过这狗 |
[34:57] | Well, we can tie Andy here | 我们可以把安迪绑在这里 |
[34:59] | to all of these | 当着这些受伤的动物 |
[35:00] | wounded animals and to Ripley. | 还有里普利的面 |
[35:02] | Is that that guy from TV | 这是那个在电视上 |
[35:04] | -who talks to dogs? -Yes. | -跟狗对话的人吗 -是的 |
[35:05] | You see, we want to know who sicced Ripley here | 我们想知道是谁放里普利 |
[35:07] | on Seth Elliot. | 去攻击赛思・艾略特 |
[35:08] | We don’t need you. | 你就不必了 |
[35:10] | We know you were in Chicago. | 我们知道你当时在芝加哥 |
[35:13] | Would you mind clapping like this? | 你可以这么拍掌吗 |
[35:14] | No, we won’t do that. | 不 我们不会这么做 |
[35:16] | -Do it, Robbie. -What? | -拍手 罗比 -什么 |
[35:18] | You’re not his master. Do it. | 你不是他的主人 拍吧 |
[35:22] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[35:32] | Look at that. | 看吧 |
[35:34] | He’s waiting for your command. | 他在等着你的命令 |
[35:35] | May… | 可能 |
[35:37] | maybe my dog killed Dr. Elliot, | 真的是我的狗杀了艾略特医生 |
[35:39] | but that doesn’t mean I made him do it. | 但是这不意味着是我让它那么做的 |
[35:40] | Ripley’s a good dog. | 里普利是条好狗 |
[35:42] | He wouldn’t attack unless he was ordered. | 没有命令 是不会去攻击别人的 |
[35:46] | Tell these people what you know about Seth Elliot. | 把你知道的关于赛思・艾略特都说了吧 |
[35:50] | Robbie… | 罗比 |
[35:57] | I-I saw it. | 我看见 |
[35:59] | Andy told Ripley to attack | 安迪让里普利去攻击 |
[36:01] | because he saw Dr. Elliot | 因为他看见艾略特医生 |
[36:03] | taking pictures of the dogfighting. | 在斗狗的时候照相 |
[36:17] | I don’t know how to do this. | 我也不知道该怎么办 |
[36:20] | Mostly you just tell me what’s on your mind. | 你告诉我你现在怎么想的 |
[36:22] | Mostly on my mind is I hate everyone. | 我就觉得我恨每个人 |
[36:24] | Everyone? | 每个人 |
[36:25] | To varying degrees, but, um… | 虽然程度不同 |
[36:28] | yeah, yeah, everyone. | 但是确实是每个人 |
[36:33] | Angela… | 安琪拉 |
[36:34] | the most. | 最恨她 |
[36:36] | Because we, you know, had something great | 因为我们曾经那么美好 |
[36:39] | and, uh, and now it’s dirt. | 现在却如此肮脏 |
[36:42] | Zack… | 扎克 |
[36:44] | for being such an idiot. | 是个白痴 |
[36:47] | Brennan for bringing us all together. | 布雷纳恩介绍我们认识 |
[36:50] | Cam for making us efficient. | 凯让我们有效率 |
[36:52] | Booth for giving us a mission. | 布斯给我们任务 |
[36:53] | You for pick, pick, picking at me. | 你总是戳戳捣捣 找我的茬 |
[36:56] | Should I go on? | 要我继续吗 |
[36:57] | No, no, I get the point. | 不必了 我懂了 |
[37:00] | I just hate everyone. | 我谁都讨厌 |
[37:02] | So, what? | 所以呢 |
[37:04] | Intense therapy, heavy medication? | 要不要密集治疗 下点猛药 |
[37:06] | No. I’m good with the hate. | 不 恨人没有什么不对的的 |
[37:08] | Are you serious? | 你确定 |
[37:11] | Yeah, I am. | 是 |
[37:12] | You’re doing fine. | 你的状态很好 |
[37:13] | Um… I hate everyone. | 我愤世嫉俗 |
[37:17] | You’re coping. It’s a coping technique. | 你在应对 这是应对技巧 |
[37:19] | Coping’s good. | 积极应对是好的 |
[37:21] | Did you get your degree on the Internet? | 你的学历是网上买的吗 |
[37:22] | Let me see your diploma. | 给我看看你的毕业证书 |
[37:24] | You’re working. | 你在工作 |
[37:26] | You’re living a life of purpose. | 你的生活很有目的 |
[37:27] | You haven’t turned your back on your friends. | 你没有背弃你的朋友 |
[37:29] | Except I hate them all. | 除了我恨他们以外 |
[37:31] | You’re independently wealthy, right? | 你很独立并且富有 对吧 |
[37:33] | You don’t have to work. | 你并不需要工作 |
[37:34] | And yet you choose | 但你自己选择 |
[37:35] | to stay with the people you hate. | 跟你讨厌的人待在一起 |
[37:37] | Which makes me completely nuts. | 我完全是在犯傻 |
[37:41] | No, you’ve replaced one way of seeing the world– | 你只是把偏执的看待这个世界 |
[37:43] | paranoia– | 妄想症 |
[37:45] | with another: misanthropy. | 憎恨人世而已 |
[37:47] | Soon you’ll replace misanthropy with something nicer, | 不久你就会把憎恨人世换成更好一点的办法 |
[37:50] | but for now, | 但就现在而言 |
[37:52] | temporarily, I’m satisfied with your coping technique. | 暂时性的 我很满意你的应对技巧 |
[37:55] | My coping technique of hate? | 我仇恨别人的应对技巧? |
[37:59] | Correct. | 对 |
[38:05] | So… | 那么 |
[38:07] | are you, like, my therapist now, or…? | 你现在是我的医生吗 |
[38:09] | No, we work together. | 不 我们是同事 |
[38:11] | Great. See ya at work. | 很好 工作见 |
[38:21] | Robbie Timmons gave a statement. | 罗比・蒂蒙斯说 |
[38:22] | Andrew Hopp set the dog on Seth Elliot. | 安德鲁・霍普让狗攻击赛思・艾略特 |
[38:24] | Apparently Elliot was furious | 很明显艾略特发现 |
[38:26] | when he found out the dog he’d given to Timmons | 他给蒂蒙斯的狗 |
[38:28] | was used in dogfighting. | 被拿去斗狗之后勃然大怒 |
[38:30] | Dr. Elliot took all the photos to turn into the police. | 艾略特照下所有照片 想交给警方 |
[38:33] | Andrew Hopp would have lost his main source of income. | 安德鲁・霍普会失去他的主要经济来源 |
[38:35] | He would have been forced to leave medical school. | 那他就会从医学院退学 |
[38:37] | What about the rest of the people in the dogfighting ring? | 那其他来斗狗的人呢 |
[38:39] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[38:41] | We’ll round them up. | 我们会查到的 |
[38:42] | So… | 那么 |
[38:43] | What do you got there? | 你有什么收获 |
[38:44] | Well, I’ve decided to adopt Ripley. | 我打算收养里普利了 |
[38:46] | Bones… I’ve already contacted a dog walker | -骨头 -我已经联系了一个专业溜狗的人 |
[38:48] | and a doggie day care place, and my dad will take him | 还有狗托所 我出差的时候 |
[38:50] | when I leave town. | 我爸爸会照顾他 |
[38:51] | I got a little tag. | 我弄了个小狗牌 |
[38:52] | See? | 看见没 |
[38:53] | Ripley Brennan. | 里普利・布雷纳恩 |
[38:55] | He was put down. | 它被处死了 |
[38:57] | What? | 什么 |
[38:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:01] | He killed someone, and they had to put him down. | 它杀了人 他们不得不处死它 |
[39:03] | It wasn’t Ripley’s fault. | 这不是它的错 |
[39:04] | People made him do what he did. | 是它主人指使的 |
[39:06] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我也很遗憾 |
[39:07] | You can tell he’s a good-natured dog. | 你也能看出来它条好狗 |
[39:11] | They put him down? | 他们把它处死了吗 |
[39:13] | Yeah. | 是 |
[39:14] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[39:18] | Bones, I’m sorry. | 骨头 我很遗憾 |
[39:21] | What are they going to do with his remains? | 他们怎么处理它的尸体 |
[39:28] | Hey, Booth? | 布斯 |
[39:29] | Can I do that? | 让我来吧 |
[39:30] | You sure? | 你行吗 |
[39:32] | Yeah. You dug it. | 你挖那么久了 |
[39:35] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:41] | So did Sweets help you with Parker? | 小甜甜还在帮你照顾帕克吗 |
[39:44] | Yeah. | 是 |
[39:45] | I told Parker that it’s best just to walk away sometimes. | 我告诉帕克偶尔逃跑也不错 |
[39:49] | What, sometimes? | 偶尔? |
[39:51] | Isn’t it always better to walk away? | 一直逃跑不好吗 |
[39:53] | You know, this dog would still be alive | 你知道吗 这狗如果没有被强迫去打架 |
[39:55] | if he wasn’t forced to fight. | 它现在还活着 |
[39:57] | I told him to walk away if it’s for himself, | 我告诉他自己的事情可以逃跑 |
[39:59] | and to stand up and fight if it’s for someone else. | 而为别人揭竿而起 |
[40:02] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[40:03] | if that was the right thing to say, but… | 这么说对不对 |
[40:05] | You’re a very good father. | 你是个很棒的父亲 |
[40:12] | So, do you want to say something? | 你想说点什么吗 |
[40:16] | Well… | 嗯 |
[40:18] | I feel that this dog, Ripley, paid a price that was unfair. | 我觉得里普利是被不公正的杀死的 |
[40:21] | It’s not my fault. | 这不能怪我 |
[40:23] | Bones, why are you talking to me? | 骨头 你为什么跟我谈这 |
[40:25] | You’re the only one here. | 这只有你 |
[40:26] | Talk to the universe… or God or Ripley. | 跟造物主 上帝 或者里普利说吧 |
[40:29] | I don’t believe in God. | 我不信神 |
[40:30] | Well, God spelled backwards is “dog.” | 上帝反过来拼就是狗狗 |
[40:35] | And Ripley is dead. | 里普利也已经死了 |
[40:37] | Plus, he’s a dog, | 而且它还是只狗 |
[40:38] | with, you know… limited vocabulary skills. | 而且也不怎么会说话 |
[40:41] | Bones, just… | 骨头 |
[40:44] | Speak from your heart | 说自己想说的 |
[40:53] | On behalf of humankind, | 我代表整个人类 |
[40:56] | universe, I’d like to apologize | 全宇宙 为发生在里普利 |
[40:59] | for what happened to Ripley. | 身上的事情道歉 |
[41:01] | He was born a cute little puppy… | 它从小是只可爱的小狗 |
[41:04] | and then the people who adopted him | 收养它的人们 |
[41:06] | wanted to kill him because they were too stupid | 一度因为愚蠢 不知道它会长大 |
[41:09] | to realize that he would grow into a big dog. | 而想杀了它 |
[41:13] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[41:19] | Ripley was a good dog. | 里普利是条好狗 |
[41:23] | He didn’t want to fight. | 它不想去打架的 |
[41:25] | But he did it to please his master. | 它那么做仅仅是为了取悦它的主人 |
[41:29] | He didn’t want to attack a human being, | 它并不想攻击人类 |
[41:30] | but he did it to please his master. | 它那么做仅仅是为了取悦它的主人 |
[41:35] | You know, it wasn’t Ripley’s fault | 这不是里普利的错 |
[41:37] | that his master was cruel and selfish. | 只因为它的主人太残忍自私 |
[41:43] | Like all dogs, Ripley only saw the good in people. | 和其他狗一样 里普利只看到人性好的一面 |
[41:48] | Dogs are like that. | 狗狗们都这样 |
[41:50] | People should take a lesson. | 人们应该向他们学习 |
[42:02] | It’s enough. | 我说完了 |
[42:04] | Yeah. As much as any good dog. hey. | 没错 它是条好狗 喂 |
[42:07] | We could hope for even with limited vocabulary, he understands, okay? | 但愿即使它不太会说 也能听得懂 |