时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | That was great. you were great. | 太棒了 你真的很棒 |
[00:06] | So maybe we could do it again? | 我们也许可以再来一次 |
[00:09] | The others are coming, right? | 其他人要来了吧 |
[00:11] | We still got time. | 我们还有时间 |
[00:13] | What is the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[00:15] | I gotta take a leak. | 我要去尿尿 |
[00:17] | Go. | 去吧 |
[00:18] | It’s not my fault | 这不是我的错 |
[00:20] | They make those gargantugulps so gargantuous. | 他们卖的这个饮料太大杯了 |
[00:21] | Doesn’t seem to bother me any, micro-bladder. | 貌似我没什么感觉 你个小膀胱 |
[00:37] | Karen! | 卡伦 |
[00:39] | What? | 什么事 |
[00:40] | Are you sure I’m the only guy you’ve ever had sex with? | 你确定你只有我一个性伴侣? |
[00:44] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[00:48] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 |
[00:55] | Karen! karen! | 卡伦 卡伦 |
[01:01] | As I’ve told you many times, dr. sweets, | 斯维斯医生 我已经说了好多次了 |
[01:04] | I do feel remorse. | 我真的感到很懊悔 |
[01:06] | But not for stabbing a man in the heart. | 但不是因为你在一个男人的心脏上捅了一刀 |
[01:09] | No. for succumbing to the faulty logic | 不是的 是因为屈服于错误的逻辑 |
[01:11] | That persuaded me that his death was desirable. | 那种逻辑让我觉得他是罪有应得的 |
[01:14] | You know, a sane person would regret murdering someone | 一个神智正常的人会因为杀了人而感到后悔 |
[01:17] | More than being taken in by a line of crap. | 而不是说一些废话来做为杀人理由 |
[01:20] | Define “crap.” | 请解释下 废话 这个词 |
[01:21] | Drivel. blarney. | 像是 胡说八道 满口胡言 |
[01:22] | Nonsense. balderdash. | 胡言乱语 废话连篇 |
[01:25] | Twaddle. bull. bunkum. hooey. like that. | 瞎扯谈 吹牛 胡说八道 胡扯八道之类的 |
[01:29] | Now I realize it was drivel-blarney-nonsense- | 现在我开始明白什么是 |
[01:31] | Balderdash-twaddle- bull-bunkum-hooey. | 废话连篇了 |
[01:33] | Then I perceived it as logic. | 但我把它理解为逻辑 |
[01:35] | How are your hands? | 你的手好些了吗 |
[01:38] | I estimate that I’ve regained | 我估计已经恢复 |
[01:39] | Almost 60% full function, which is not bad | 将近60%的功能 手被炸得稀巴烂 |
[01:42] | For hands that were torn apart by an explosion. | 还能恢复到这个地步 已经不错了 |
[01:44] | You know, you’ll only be released | 只有我们治愈了你的妄想症 |
[01:46] | From this psychiatric institution | 这个精神病院 |
[01:47] | If we cure you of your delusions. | 才会放你出来 |
[01:49] | My card isn’t working. hello. | 劳驾 我的卡开不了门 |
[01:52] | I was wrong, not delusional. | 我是错了 但我没有妄想症 |
[01:54] | Your card must have expired, dr. sweets. | 斯维斯医生 你的卡肯定是过期了 |
[01:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:58] | Well, perhaps you should consider that your delusion | 也许你该想想你是不是患上了 |
[02:01] | Is that you’re not delusional. | 幻想自己没有妄想症的妄想症 |
[02:06] | -How many pieces in total? -twelve. | -尸体被分成了多少块 -12片 |
[02:09] | interestly anomaly No head. | 有趣的异型无头尸体 |
[02:10] | No head? that’s odd. | 没有头部 那好奇怪 |
[02:11] | Which is why I said anomaly. | 所以我才说是异常 |
[02:13] | Hey! no need to be snippy with my partner, pal. | 老兄 别对我拍档那么傲慢无礼 |
[02:15] | Booth, it’s all right. | 没关系 布斯 |
[02:16] | What’s wrong with your back? | 你的后背怎么了 |
[02:18] | -Oh, nothing. -well, you’re walking as though | -没事 -你走路的样子看起来好像 |
[02:19] | You strained your intertransverse ligament. | 是横突间韧带扭伤了 |
[02:20] | I might be able to help with that. | 我也许能帮到你 |
[02:22] | No. I never should have gone down that small slide with parker. | 不用了 我真不该跟帕克去玩滑梯 |
[02:24] | I’ll be fine. it’s nothing. | 我会好的 没事 |
[02:25] | The body parts were found In this evaporation pool. | 尸体是在这个脱水池里被发现的 |
[02:28] | Look at that. it’s purple. | 瞧 紫色的 |
[02:29] | Kid said it turned purple when he peed in it. | 那个年轻人讲当他往里面尿尿时 它就变紫了 |
[02:32] | For future reference, this is more of an anomaly | 为了今后备查 这可比无头尸体 |
[02:34] | Than a missing head. | 更加异常 |
[02:35] | Sad comment on your life, doc. | 你的生活好悲哀 博士 |
[02:37] | Again. snippy. you know, | 重申一次 别那么傲慢无礼 |
[02:38] | If my back wasn’t bad, I would hit you. | 如果我后背没事的话 我早揍你了 |
[02:39] | Booth, I can take care of myself. | 布斯 我自己搞的定 |
[02:41] | Size of the limbs suggest that our victim | 由肢体的大小 可以断定受害者 |
[02:44] | Is a fully-grown male. | 是个成年男性 |
[02:46] | What is with the purple water? | 那紫色的水怎么解释 |
[02:47] | Hodgins can analyze it. cell phone, dr. brennan. | -让哈特金斯去分析 -手机 布雷纳恩博士 |
[02:49] | All right, don’t tell me. you want the entire | 好吧 别告诉我 你想抽干 |
[02:51] | Purple pond drained and shipped back to the jeffersonian. | 整个紫色的水池 然后在把它运回杰佛逊实验室 |
[02:54] | No. I think a small sample will do. | 不用 我想拿点样品就够了 |
[02:57] | Great. | 很好 |
[02:58] | Although… oh… | 但是 |
[03:00] | Skulls are heavy. the head could have sunk to the bottom. | 颅骨有点重 所以那个头可能沉下去了 |
[03:03] | You’re correct, we should drain. | 你是对的 我们应该抽干水 |
[03:05] | -We’re draining it. -let’s drain it. | -把水抽干 -我们把水抽干吧 |
[03:46] | The ends of his fingers look burned. | 他的尾指像是被烧过 |
[03:49] | Torture? | 酷刑? |
[03:51] | Sometimes, guys try to conceal their identity by losing their fingerprints. | 有时 为了掩饰身份 他们就去把指纹弄掉 |
[03:54] | Mr. bray is my brightest Scholarship student. | 布雷先生 是我的得意门生 |
[03:57] | These are children’s shoes, but they’re a size 11. | 这双是小孩的鞋子 但确有11码 |
[04:01] | So you think our victim was a giant toddler? | 所以你认为受害者是个大个头的孩子? |
[04:04] | No. that would show up in the bones. | 不 那从尸骨上可以看的出 |
[04:06] | Sarcasm does not play well on the forensic platform. | 不要在法医台上说嘲讽的话 他们听不懂 |
[04:11] | I tracked down the manufacturer | 我查到这种鞋在斯里兰卡的厂商 |
[04:13] | In sri lanka, and guess what? special order. | 猜猜查到什么 特别订购的 |
[04:16] | Time of death, based on decomp, | 根据尸体腐烂程度 死亡时间 |
[04:18] | Between two and four days. | 在两到四天以前 |
[04:20] | All the cuts to the skeleton are clean | 所有的骨骼切口都很整齐 |
[04:21] | Except for several incomplete slices to the c-2 vertebra. | 除了c-2脊椎处的几个不完整的切口 |
[04:24] | It comes to cutting off the head, the killer hesitates. | 在切头部的时候 凶手犹豫了 |
[04:26] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[04:27] | Gets easier after the first chop. | 第一刀下去后 后面就容易多了 |
[04:29] | What do you glean from the x rays? | 从X光片有什么发现 |
[04:30] | Slight spinal curvature, | 轻微的脊柱弯曲 |
[04:32] | Hypermobile extension joints, | 活动软关节过短 |
[04:34] | Cartilage deficiency. | 还有软骨缺损 |
[04:37] | Ehlers-danlos syndrome? | 艾登二氏症候群(先天性皮肤及皮下血管脆弱症) |
[04:39] | well, have The fbi check with local Orthopedic physicians. | 让FBI去查一下本地整形外科医生 |
[04:41] | The water turned purple because of the | 水变成紫色是因为 |
[04:43] | Bottom-growing algae called lemanea. | 水池底部生长的一种叫鱼子菜属的水藻 |
[04:45] | Something agitated the algae, so it turned purple. | 某些物质刺激到水藻 所以它就变成紫色 |
[04:48] | The young man who found the body urinated in the pool. | 那个发现尸体的年轻人 曾往池里撒尿 |
[04:51] | Huh. well, average rate of flow for males under 45 is, what? | 45岁以下的男性 平均生成的尿液的速度是 |
[04:56] | It’s 21 milliliters per second, so, yeah, yeah, | 每秒21毫升 所以 |
[04:58] | That would be enough to disrupt the algae. | 足够可以刺激到那些水藻 |
[05:00] | Dr. hodgins, have you moved yet? | 哈特金斯医生 你已经搬了吗 |
[05:02] | Nope. if you hand me those shoes, | 还没有 如果你把那双鞋递给我 |
[05:04] | I can check for particulates. | 我就去查上面的微粒物质 |
[05:11] | Where is hodgins moving? | 哈特金斯要搬去哪儿 |
[05:13] | Oh, cam thinks that hodgins should move Into zack’s ookey room. | 凯认为哈特金斯应该搬进扎克的办公室 |
[05:16] | Oh. cam’s right. | 凯的想法很对 |
[05:19] | I tell all of my grad students not to be distracted | 我告诫我所有的学生不要因 |
[05:22] | By the standards set by zack. | 扎克的高水平而分心 |
[05:23] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那人是谁 |
[05:25] | You and me, wendell, we need to talk. | 温德尔 我们需要单独谈谈 |
[05:32] | If your back doesn’t hurt, then why are you letting me drive? | 如果你的后背不痛 那为什么还要我来开车 |
[05:36] | Well, you know what? don’t get used to it, okay? | 我还没调整过来 |
[05:37] | I heal really, really fast. | 但很快就会复原的 |
[05:38] | My guys, they didn’t find the victim’s Head in the pool, all right? | 我的手下 他们没有在水池里找到受害者的头颅 |
[05:42] | But I put out a bulletin to orthopedic doctors | 我给在200英里以内的整形外科医师 |
[05:44] | Within 200 miles of the body drop. | 都发了条公告来寻找肢体 |
[05:46] | Body parts drop. | 部分肢体 |
[05:48] | The victim was killed, chopped up, and then dropped. | 受害者被杀 肢解然后再抛尸 |
[05:52] | Breaking in a new intern, aren’t you? | 来了一个新来的实习生 是吗 |
[05:53] | -How did you know? -well, because, | -你怎么知道的 -因为 |
[05:55] | You know, you always get overly-precise. | 你处事总是过度严谨 |
[05:56] | That’s how I usually know. | 我已经领教过了 |
[05:58] | Hey, so, you want me to talk to him? | 那么 你想要我跟他谈谈吗 |
[05:59] | Break him in a little bit? | 带他进入工作状态? |
[06:00] | No, booth, you don’t need to fix everything | 不用了 布斯 你不要一直 |
[06:02] | For everyone all the time, you know? | 为每个人安排好每件事 好吗 |
[06:04] | I can handle myself. | 我自己能行 |
[06:05] | Partners watch out for each other. | 拍档要互相照顾 |
[06:06] | Well, if that were true, you’d let me fix your back. | 如果是那样的话 就让我来治好你的后背 |
[06:08] | My back is fine. | 我后背没事 |
[06:09] | All right? all I need is an aspirin, a hot bath, | 好了 我所需要的只是一颗阿司匹林 冲个热水澡 |
[06:11] | And maybe a nice single malt scotch. | 还有一杯美美的单一麦芽苏格兰威士忌 |
[06:13] | -We cross-referenced ellen-danny syndrome… -ehlers-danlos. | -我们对照了埃伦丹尼症候群 -是艾登二氏症候群 |
[06:18] | With those kiddy shoes ange tracked down. | 还有安琪查到的那双童鞋 |
[06:20] | Okay. we came up with this guy right here. | 好了 我们找到了这个家伙 |
[06:23] | Oh. jared addison. | 杰瑞德・埃迪森 |
[06:25] | -25 years old. -watch the road! | -25岁 -小心开车 |
[06:27] | -What? I am watching the road! -25 years old. | -什么 我在看路呢 -25岁 |
[06:28] | -Well, you’re not looking at the screen. -I am an excellent driver. | -你都没有看挡风玻璃 -我是个优秀的司机 |
[06:29] | I’m guessing that that’s our victim. | 我猜 他就是我们的受害者 |
[06:39] | My son was diagnosed with ehlers-danlos in his teens. | 我儿子小的时候就被诊断为艾登二氏症候群 |
[06:43] | Are you sure it’s jared? | 你确定是杰瑞德吗 |
[06:45] | Do you recognize these shoes? | 认得出这双鞋子吗 |
[06:48] | Jared ordered them specially. | 是杰瑞德特别定制的 |
[06:50] | This distinct footwear, in combination | 这双特殊的鞋子 结合 |
[06:53] | With ehlers-danlos and other markers | 艾登二氏症候群还有其他特征 |
[06:55] | Indicate that the remains we found belong to your son. | 表明我们发现的尸体是你的儿子 |
[06:58] | We’re very sorry for your loss. if you need a moment… | 很抱歉您失去了孩子 如果你需要冷静下 |
[07:01] | It would be helpful if we could see your son’s room. | 带我们看一下你儿子的房间 这对破案很有帮助 |
[07:10] | You can see why I recognized the shoes. | 你能明白 为什么我可以认出那双鞋子了 |
[07:13] | Mrs. addison, | 埃迪森太太 |
[07:14] | Your son died days ago. | 你儿子几天前就死了 |
[07:16] | Why didn’t you report him missing? | 你为什么不向警方报告他失踪呢 |
[07:17] | I had no idea jared was missing. | 我根本不知道杰瑞德失踪 |
[07:19] | Well, he lives here with you, right? | 他不是跟你一起住的吗 |
[07:21] | Jared was a novelist. he was finishing a book. | 杰瑞德是个小说家 他在写一本小说 |
[07:24] | He checked into a hotel so I wouldn’t bother him. | 他住进了酒店 那样我就不会打扰到他 |
[07:28] | I had no idea anything was wrong. | 我根本不知道发生了什么 |
[07:31] | Your son was jared addison | 你儿子是杰瑞德・埃迪森 |
[07:32] | The cult science fiction novelist? | 迷幻科学小说作家? |
[07:34] | Wait a second. on the back here, it says that he | 等一下 书的后面写着 |
[07:35] | Lived in the caribbean on a boat. | 他住在加勒比海的一艘船上 |
[07:37] | No. that’s not your son. | 不是 他不是你的儿子 |
[07:39] | Obviously, the publisher hired An impersonator, | 显然地 他出版商雇用的一个演员 |
[07:43] | And came up with some romantic Cover story. | 然后想出一些浪漫的封面故事 |
[07:44] | how did you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[07:47] | My publisher wanted to do the same thing with me. | 我的出版商想过让我做同样的事 |
[07:49] | Jared’s publisher Dropped him after his second book. | 杰瑞德的出版商在他出了第2本书后就把他炒了 |
[07:52] | Jared was feeling a lot Of pressure to make this one great, | 杰瑞德在写这本书的时候 压力很大 |
[07:55] | Maybe try to get him back. | 出版商也许能重新用他 |
[07:57] | Listen, ms. addison. with your permission, | 听着 埃迪森太太 希望得到你的许可 |
[07:58] | I’d like to bring someone in here | 我想带某人到这儿 |
[07:59] | To take a look over your son’s room. | 来仔细检查一下你儿子的房间 |
[08:01] | You know, an expert. | 一个专家 |
[08:02] | What kind of expert? | 什么专家 |
[08:04] | You know, bones. an expert. | 骨头 一个专家 |
[08:10] | I found coffee grounds and sea kelp | 在受害人的鞋底上 |
[08:12] | In the treads of the vic’s shoes. | 我发现了咖啡渣还有海藻 |
[08:14] | So, before the giant toddler was killed, | 所以那个大个头的孩子被杀之前 |
[08:17] | He was brewing coffee on the seashore? | 他正在海滨煮咖啡 |
[08:18] | Yes. that’s it precisely. case closed. | 是的 非常正确 案子结了 |
[08:21] | Also, I found | 还有 我发现 |
[08:24] | A tiny fly egg, smaller than any of the eggs | 一个超小的苍蝇卵 比任何卵都小 |
[08:26] | Of any of the flies common to where we found the body parts. | 从我们找到的尸体上发现的 |
[08:29] | Where is this fly egg from? | 这个苍蝇卵从哪儿来的 |
[08:31] | In order to answer that, I have to hatch it. | 为了解答你的疑问 我得去孵出来 |
[08:32] | Seriously? | 说真的? |
[08:34] | I’m an entomologist. | 我是个昆虫学家 |
[08:36] | I have to hatch this insect egg | 我得孵出这个昆虫卵 |
[08:37] | In order to identify an important piece of evidence In a murder investigation. | 为了鉴定一件在谋杀案侦查中很重要的证据 |
[08:40] | Where… where’s the funny in that? | 这有什么可笑的 |
[08:42] | I know you’re upset about breaking up with angela, dr. hodgins. | 哈特金斯医生 我知道你为跟安琪拉分手 |
[08:46] | And I know you’re upset about losing zack. | 还有扎克离开的事情而很伤心 |
[08:47] | But, despite your personal problems, this is a workplace, | 但是 撇开私人问题 这是工作的地方 |
[08:50] | And your attitude leaves a lot to be desired. | 态度决定一切 |
[08:52] | Fine. if you want to make a change, you make a change. | 随便 如果你想换掉我 你就换吧 |
[08:55] | Otherwise, you let me do my job and hatch this egg. | 否则 就让我做我的事 孵这个卵 |
[09:08] | These action figurines, they’re awesome. | 这些手办 太棒了 |
[09:13] | Hmm. still living at home, there, huh, sweets? | 你还住在父母的家里吗 小甜甜 |
[09:15] | No. I have my own place. | 没有 我自己找了个房子 |
[09:16] | And, before that, I lived with a woman. | 在那之前 我跟一个女人同居 |
[09:17] | -All right? -was that woman your mother? | -行了吗 -那个女人是你妈妈吗 |
[09:19] | Yeah. your mommy? | 对 是你妈妈吗 |
[09:20] | No. she most definitely was not my mother. | 不是 她当然不是我妈妈 |
[09:24] | If our victim is 25 years old, I’d assume he was mentally slow. | 如果受害人是25岁的话 我猜想他心智发展迟缓 |
[09:29] | Given the complexity of his novels, | 从他的小说的复杂性来看 |
[09:31] | I’d estimate his iq to be higher than yours. | 我估计他的IQ比你们都高 |
[09:33] | Then booth is right. something else is wrong. | 那布斯是对的 什么地方不对劲 |
[09:34] | Ha! full speed ahead, sweets. | 全线前进吧 小甜甜 |
[09:36] | Let me have it. come on. | 让我想想 看吧 |
[09:38] | It goes without saying. | 真是无话可说 |
[09:40] | Everything is perfectly aligned. | 一切都是那么的整齐 |
[09:42] | Obsessive compulsive. | 强迫症状 |
[09:43] | How does this help us? | 这有什么关联吗 |
[09:45] | people with Ocd repeat patterns in their lives in order | 得强迫症的人 会在生活中重复他们的模式 |
[09:47] | To stave off psychological panic. | 以避免精神恐慌 |
[09:49] | Now, if we ask Which of jared addison’s set patterns | 现在 我们要找的就是杰瑞德・埃迪森 |
[09:52] | Have recently been disrupted, | 设定的哪个模式 最近被打乱了 |
[09:54] | We may very well discover what got him killed. | 我们就可以发现他的死因了 |
[09:57] | We can’t ask jared addison. he’s dead. | 我们不能去问杰瑞德・埃迪森 他已经死了 |
[10:00] | She is wicked literal, huh? | 她脑筋真是不会转弯 |
[10:03] | Hey, it’s her process. don’t be mean to her. | 这是她的思维模式 不要怪她 |
[10:04] | -Booth! -I’m not defending, I’m just explaining. | -布斯 -我不是帮你辩解 我只是在解释 |
[10:07] | I can defend… you were defending. | 我自己会 你就是在辩解 |
[10:09] | I was explaining. whoa! | 我是在解释 |
[10:11] | this Is an interesting development in your interpersonal behaviors. | 你们的人际行为关系有了个很有趣的进展 |
[10:13] | No. what’s more interesting is that booth’s back hurts, | 不是 更有趣的是布斯的后背受伤了 |
[10:15] | And he won’t let me fix it. | 而他不让我帮忙治 |
[10:16] | No. none of this is interesting, okay? | 别说了 这都没什么有趣的 |
[10:18] | Look, I just want to know | 我只想知道 |
[10:19] | What kind of mojo disrupted crazy boy’s pattern? | 到底是什么魔咒扰乱了疯男孩的模式 |
[10:21] | My first guess? at his age? sex. | 你猜我第一个想到什么 从他的年龄 我猜是性 |
[10:25] | Sex. | 性 |
[10:26] | “crazy boy” is offensive, by the way. | 另外 疯男孩这个称号太冒犯了 |
[10:28] | His mother didn’t mention a girlfriend. | 他妈妈没提过他有女朋友 |
[10:32] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[10:36] | Sweets, what are you doing? | 小甜甜 你在干嘛 |
[10:37] | I’m putting myself in the mind of an obsessive | 我正置身于强迫症的心理当中 |
[10:41] | Compulsive in order to figure out where | 如果是我 我会把增强记忆药 |
[10:42] | I might conceal a memory-enhancer Or psychosexual proxy. | 或者用来发泄性欲的东西藏在哪儿 |
[10:47] | Right. right. what’s that mean? | 很好 那是什么意思 |
[10:49] | Masturbatory aid. | 手淫辅助物 |
[10:50] | -Oh. check the shoes. -good. | -查一下那些鞋子 -对的 |
[10:51] | What? you’re not going to find it in the shoes. | 什么 你们不会在鞋子里找到什么的 |
[11:00] | Do all boys keep their masturbatory aids | 所有男孩都会把用来手淫的东西 |
[11:03] | In their shoes, or is that particular to you? | 藏在鞋子里 或者就你们会这样做? |
[11:05] | That’s for me to know and you to find out. | 被你看穿了 |
[11:06] | Ms. kelly sutton. | 凯莉・萨顿小姐 |
[11:08] | There’s a phone number, an e-mail address, | 有手机号码 邮箱地址 |
[11:10] | And a list of sexual suggestions. | 还有性交暗示 |
[11:16] | What? you’re surprised he has a girlfriend? | 怎么 你在惊讶他有个女朋友吗 |
[11:18] | Exactly that is not a girl. | 确切的说不是女孩 |
[11:36] | I loved jared. | 我爱杰瑞德 |
[11:38] | The age difference bothers you? | 年龄的差距 让你觉得奇怪吗 |
[11:41] | Well, mrs. addison said that jared wasn’t really All that interested In you. | 埃迪森太太表示 杰瑞德并没有真的喜欢你 |
[11:46] | She said that I was pursuing jared, didn’t she? | 她是不是说是我追求杰瑞德在先的 |
[11:50] | Fact is, jared wanted to marry me. | 事实是 杰瑞德想要娶我 |
[11:54] | One study showed that in 45%f successful american marriages, | 研究表明 在美国45%的成功婚姻中 |
[11:59] | The woman was at least five years older than her husband. | 老婆都比丈夫大5岁 |
[12:01] | Older women are sexually experienced and less inhibited. | 年长的女人 性经验比较丰富还会约束比较少 |
[12:04] | Unger men have A greater sex drive and theyan keep up. | 年轻的男人 有比较强的性欲望还有性交时间长 |
[12:08] | I know quite a bit about older women. | 对于年长的女人 我有点了解 |
[12:10] | The woman I lived with was 26, so… | 跟我同居的那个女人26岁 所以 |
[12:17] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[12:18] | So, how did you meet? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[12:21] | Well, I help out my son at his florist shop and nursery, | 我在我儿子的花店还有苗圃帮忙 |
[12:24] | And jared came in to buy an orchid for his mother. | 杰瑞德过来买兰花给他妈妈 |
[12:28] | He was full of anxiety. | 他当时很不安 |
[12:30] | Probably about microbes, booth. | 布斯 有可能是因为细菌 |
[12:32] | Afraid ogerms? | 害怕有细菌? |
[12:34] | I pied out an orchid, | 我包了一束兰花 |
[12:35] | And I took it out to his car, and he was very appreciative. | 然后拿到他车上 他当时很感激我 |
[12:39] | And I thought he was just adorable. | 我只是觉得他很可爱 |
[12:42] | So I asked him out to dinner, and the rest is history. | 所以我邀请他吃晚餐 然后顺理成章地 |
[12:45] | He fell in love with me, and I responded. | 他爱上我 然后我答应跟他交往 |
[12:52] | Jared’s mother thought he was at the hotel | 杰瑞德的妈妈认为他在酒店写书 |
[12:54] | Writing his bookbut thers no record of him checking in. | 但并没有纪录显示他入住酒店 |
[12:56] | He was at the hotel, but for a conference. | 他有入住酒店 但是为了开会 |
[12:59] | Right, the science fiction writers. | 对 他是科幻小说作家 |
[13:01] | No, for behavior modification. | 不是 是因为行为改造 |
[13:03] | If he was trying to overcome… | 如果他是在尝试克服 |
[13:05] | If he was trying to overcome His psychological issues, that might | 如果他是在尝试克服他的精神问题 |
[13:08] | -Have threatened her. -with your support? | -那可能会威胁到她 -你有在身边支持他吗 |
[13:09] | Of cours | 当然 |
[13:12] | Look, I only wanted what was best for jared. | 我只想什么对杰瑞德是最好的 |
[13:15] | I’m not a crazy person. | 我不是个疯子 |
[13:21] | I look at the mains over and or And I can’t find any cause of death. | 我仔细观察过所以骨骼 但还是找不到死因 |
[13:25] | Without the head, we may never discover cause of death. | 找不到头颅 我们可能永远也找不到死因 |
[13:27] | And without cause of death, it’s much less likely That we’ll solve the crime. | 找不到死因 那我们就更不可能破案了 |
[13:30] | This fracture on the right metacarpal In the last two fingers | 右掌骨最后两根指头上的骨折 |
[13:35] | “the boxer’s fracture.” | 叫做贝奈特骨折(拳击者骨折) |
[13:37] | It happens if you slug someone Without keeping your wrist dead straight, | 如果你重击别人但没有把手腕伸直的话 就会这样 |
[13:40] | So… | 所以 |
[13:43] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:44] | I fought golden gloves when I was a kid. | 小的时候 我参加过金手套奖比赛 |
[13:47] | You x-ray my hand, | 你可以给我的手拍个X光片 |
[13:48] | It don’t look much different than this. | 跟这具尸体没啥区别 |
[13:49] | I don’t expect anyone | 布雷先生 我不希望任何人 |
[13:51] | To live up to zack’s standards, mr. bray, | 活在扎克的阴影里 |
[13:53] | But that is extremely good work. | 但这次你做的很好 |
[13:57] | Mr. bray, Have you ever conducted a sexual relationship | 布雷先生 你曾经有跟年长超过自己 |
[14:01] | With a woman over 20 years older than yourself? | 20岁的女人发生过性关系吗 |
[14:08] | I ask because, anthropologically speaking, | 我这样问是因为 从人类学上讲 |
[14:10] | There’s a correlation Between physically aggressive young males | 年轻男性生理上的需要与性早熟 |
[14:13] | And sexual precocity. | 之间有关联 |
[14:18] | I’m pretty sure You aren’t any 20 years older than me, dr. brennan. | 布雷纳恩医生 我很肯定你没有年长我20岁吧 |
[14:22] | Why would my age be relevant? | 这跟我年龄有什么关系吗 |
[14:26] | Very good work on the boxer’s fracture. | 贝奈特骨折 做的很好 |
[14:35] | What’d you bring me, Hodgins? | 你给我带什么来了 哈特金斯 |
[14:40] | Try and figure this one out. | 解出这个式子 |
[14:43] | A lemma on its own is difficult to solve | 一个定理的本身难以解答的原因是 |
[14:46] | Because the solution changes dependent upon whether or not | 解答会根据是否有 |
[14:49] | The subsequent proposition is auxiliary or subsidiary. | 随后条件的附加而改变 |
[14:52] | So, I got you beat, right? | 那我就赢了 |
[14:54] | Yeah, that makes me king of the… | 那我就是实验室之王 |
[14:59] | That-that makes me king. | 那我就是胜方了 |
[15:02] | We’re gonna get you out of here someday, Zack, | 扎克 总有一天我们会把你弄出去的 |
[15:04] | And you can be king again. | 到那时 你又是实验室之王了 |
[15:07] | I know you’re lying to make me feel better | 我知道你在骗我 让我安心 |
[15:09] | And not to be malicious. | 全无恶意 |
[15:12] | Want to hear about the case we’re working on now? | 要不要听听我们手头上的案子 |
[15:15] | Body in 12 pieces. like this | 肢解成12块的尸体 |
[15:17] | No head. | 没有头 |
[15:19] | So, 13 pieces. | 那就是13块 |
[15:21] | The linear functional | 线性函数 |
[15:22] | Must be bounded before you apply the riesz representation. | 在代入黎兹表示定理前时是有界函数 |
[15:25] | What? | 什么 |
[15:26] | The characteristic polynomial of a differential operator | 微分算子的特征多项式 |
[15:29] | Is not the same thing as the characteristic polynomial | 和矩阵的特征多项式 |
[15:31] | Of a matrix. | 不一样 |
[15:32] | You solved it? | 你解出来了? |
[15:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:35] | I’m king of the loony bin. | 我是疯人院之王 |
[15:40] | Yeah, you are. | 对 你是的 |
[15:42] | Hey, I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[15:45] | I’m gonna leave the case file with you. | 我把案子的文件给你 |
[15:47] | It’s got all the x rays far, all the data. | 这是目前所有的X光片 所有的数据 |
[15:49] | Maybe you’ll find something we missed, huh? | 或者你能找到我们遗漏的细节 |
[15:51] | I’ve done that many times in the past. | 我以前那样干过很多次 |
[15:55] | Angela says you and she aren’t together anymore. | 安琪拉说你和她分手了 |
[15:58] | Yeah, you know. | 嗯 就如你听到的 |
[16:02] | I’m sorry things are going badly for you | 你很不好受吧 我真难过 |
[16:06] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么 |
[16:09] | My best friend is locked in a loony bin, | 我最好的朋友关在疯人院里 |
[16:12] | Wearing gloves because he blew up his own hands | 戴着厚手套 因为他炸伤了他的手 |
[16:14] | And he feels sorry for me. | 他却还为我感到难过 |
[16:22] | Mud is not dangerous, mud’s not toxic, | 泥浆没有危险 没有腐蚀性 |
[16:26] | Mud is not poisonous, mud will not hurt you. | 没有毒性 不会伤害你 |
[16:31] | Now, what you’re gonna do is you’re gonna dip your hand | 你们要做的就是把手放入水桶 |
[16:32] | In the bucket and you’re gonna mix it around. | 把泥浆搅匀 |
[16:38] | Do it! | 赶紧做 |
[16:39] | you couldn’t image how.. we don’t | 你怎么想象到他们遭受的精神压力 |
[16:41] | It’s what u would call ashiner.” | 这就是你说的耳光闪亮 |
[16:42] | I know, bones. | 骨头 我知道 |
[16:43] | Now take that mud, | 拿起那桶泥浆 |
[16:45] | Rub it on your arms, your legs, your stomach, | 抹在你们手臂上 腿上 肚子上 |
[16:50] | Your feet. get it in there. | 脚上 快点做 |
[16:53] | -Let’s go, let’s go. come on, ladies. -no. can’t. | -大家继续做 -不行 |
[16:54] | Guys, on the chest, it’s not gonna hurt you. | 将泥浆抹在胸上 这不会伤害你 |
[16:57] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[16:58] | I can’t do it. I can’t. | 我做不了 我不行 |
[17:01] | Who’s in control, Ralph, you are the ocd? | 拉尔夫 什么在控制你 你的强迫症? |
[17:03] | Oh, go oh, god, oh, god. | 神啊 救救我吧 |
[17:04] | Do you want to be ordered around by a disorder? | 你想被心魔所主宰? |
[17:06] | No, I want ord, not disorder. | 不 我要自由 不要心魔 |
[17:10] | I’ve been where you are, man. | 我和你感同身受 |
[17:12] | I have felt your fears. | 我能感受你的害怕 |
[17:13] | Now look at me now. you can do it, too. | 看着我 你也能克服的 |
[17:17] | Ralph? | 拉尔夫 |
[17:18] | Oh, got a runner. | 终于跑了一个 |
[17:19] | You think you want to follow Ralph? | 你们也想跟拉尔夫逃跑? |
[17:21] | All of you? | 你们都这么想吗? |
[17:22] | But you don’t want to do that. | 但你们都不能想这么做 |
[17:25] | You do not want to do that. | 你们都不想这么做 |
[17:27] | I know because I’m one ofa. | 我知道因为我跟你们感同身受 |
[17:30] | Excuse me maybe you’d like to follow me. | 不好意思 你可能要跟我走一趟 |
[17:31] | I have a few questions for you. | 我有问题要问你 |
[17:35] | I’m a professor of psychology at the university of Maryland. | 我是马里兰大学的心理学教授 |
[17:38] | I received a grant to conduct trial research | 我有强迫症行为 |
[17:40] | On methods of reforming ocd behavior. | 改革试验的研究许可 |
[17:42] | Was Jared Addison one of yor students? | 杰瑞德・埃迪森是不是你的学生 |
[17:44] | I’m bound my patie confidtiality. | 我有保守病人隐私的义务 |
[17:47] | I’m sure you understand. | 你该明白的 |
[17:48] | Jared was chopped into pieces | 杰瑞德被人分尸后 |
[17:50] | And tossed away into an industrial pool. | 丢入工业废水池 |
[17:52] | Yeah, that’s not one of your therapy exercises now, is it? | 这不是你的治疗训练之一吧 |
[17:55] | Oh, wow. oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[17:57] | Uh, yes, yes. | 是的 |
[18:00] | Jared was, was one of mine. | 杰瑞德是我的一个病人 |
[18:03] | He, I believe he was making | 尽管他有严重的不洁恐惧 |
[18:05] | Progress despite severe mysophobia. | 但我相信他已经好转 |
[18:07] | Mysophobia. which is…? | 什么是不洁恐惧 |
[18:09] | The germ phobia. | 洁癖升级版 |
[18:10] | Right. | 明白了 |
[18:12] | He’d hold a flame under his fingertips after shaking hands. | 他在握手后烧他的指尖 |
[18:14] | He literally burned the germs away. | 他要把细菌烧光 |
[18:16] | When was the last time you saw jared? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[18:17] | Thursday afternoon. | 周四下午 |
[18:19] | He took off right after we completed the toilet exercise. | 他和我们一起完成厕所训练后离开 |
[18:21] | You mean, you went to the bathroom? | 你们去卫生间训练? |
[18:24] | No, each participant is required to pick a mint | 不 每一个参与者要从厕所 |
[18:26] | Out of the toilet and hold it on their tongue for ten seconds. | 拿一片薄荷 含在嘴里10秒 |
[18:29] | Maybe Jared gave you that shiner | 可能在你让他尝了片厕所薄荷后 |
[18:31] | After you made him suck on a toilet mint. | 给你一拳 |
[18:33] | We know he struck someone with his right hand. | 我们知道他用右手打了某人 |
[18:35] | Yeah, just like this, | 就像是这样 |
[18:36] | Right there. | 这么打 |
[18:37] | You see? Right there like that. | 你看明白了吗? 就是这样 |
[18:39] | I was punched by another participant | 我是被另一个参加者打的 |
[18:41] | Who had an extreme reaction to the floor-licking exercise. | 他对舔地板有过激反应 |
[18:44] | Is it common for patients to attack you? | 是不是常有病人打你 |
[18:45] | It happens. | 一切皆有可能 |
[18:46] | There’s a lot of stress involved, people break. | 有太多压力时 人们会以暴力发泄 |
[18:49] | Some people would see what you do as torture. | 有人会把你的做法当做折磨 |
[18:51] | Yeah, maybe when Jared let you down, you broke. | 可能杰瑞德让你火冒三丈 你就拿他发泄 |
[18:54] | Let me down? Jared was my star patient. | 我火冒三丈? 杰瑞德是我的病人 |
[18:59] | It’s a tragedy he died before he could fully | 他死前没有完全享受内心的自由 |
[19:01] | -Enjoy his new freedoms. -excuse me. | -实在很惨 -不好意思 |
[19:03] | It’s okay, Ralph. | 拉尔夫 没事 |
[19:05] | We’ll try again tomorrow. | 我们明天可以再试试 |
[19:06] | I’m not here to apologize, professor amerian. | 教授 我不是来这道歉 |
[19:09] | I’m here to confess. | 我是来自首的 |
[19:11] | I killed Jared. | 是我杀了杰瑞德 |
[19:15] | Can you please sterilize your handcuffs before taking me in. | 在逮捕我之前 麻烦将手铐消毒 |
[19:24] | I just want to say for the record, | 你所说的将会被记录在案 |
[19:26] | That you’re here of your own volition, | 你这是自首行为 |
[19:27] | And have declined legal representation. | 并拒绝法律援助 |
[19:29] | Why are you letting Sweets conduct this interrogation? | 为什么你让小甜甜审讯 |
[19:31] | Crazy guy, shrink, it’s a no-brainer. | 一个疯子 一个心理医生 绝配 |
[19:34] | Are we gonna let sweets interrogate | 以后也让他审问 |
[19:35] | All of our insane suspects? | 所有那些精神失常的嫌疑人? |
[19:37] | Annoying, isn’t it, Sweets? | 小甜甜 不爽吧 |
[19:39] | Why did you kill him? | 你为什么杀了他 |
[19:42] | I didn’t mean to kill him. | 我不是故意的 |
[19:44] | The fact is, if I don’t eat at exactly 8:14 a.m. | 如果我不在以我手表为准的早8点14 |
[19:47] | According to this watch, the person nearest to me dies. | 吃饭的话 离我最近的人就要死 |
[19:50] | Professor amerian told me not to eat till 9:00 a.m. | 教授让我空腹 |
[19:53] | According to this watch. | 到这只手表的9点 |
[19:54] | Jared was sitting next to me. | 杰瑞德坐在我旁边 |
[19:56] | And you believe that’s what killed him? | 你觉得这就是他的死因? |
[19:58] | When you lock me up, I should either keep my watch | 当你把我抓进去 我要保留我的手表 |
[20:01] | Or you should only put me next to terrible people | 或者你把我和个该死的恶棍 |
[20:04] | Who deserve to die. | 关在一起 |
[20:05] | Did you, by any chance, dismember jared | 那么 你有没有在 |
[20:08] | After you killed him? | 杀了他后肢解他? |
[20:09] | No, I just killed him. | 没有 我只是杀了他 |
[20:10] | Oh, no, we got to keep looking. | 不 继续盘问 |
[20:13] | If Jared was having breakfast with Ralph, | 如果杰瑞德和拉尔夫一起吃早饭 |
[20:15] | How come he never showed up | 那他怎么没参加 |
[20:17] | -To that day’s session? -Ralph, | -那天的治疗会 -拉尔夫 |
[20:18] | Where did Jared go after you had breakfast together? | 你和杰瑞德吃完早饭后 他去了哪 |
[20:21] | To the coffee bar in the lobby. | 大厅的咖啡屋 |
[20:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:24] | To get coffee. | 喝咖啡 |
[20:25] | Hodgins found coffee grounds and sea kelp in the treads | 哈特金斯在杰瑞德的鞋缝里 |
[20:29] | Of Jared’s shoes. | 发现了咖啡渣和海草灰 |
[20:34] | What can I get you? | 需要点什么 |
[20:36] | A sample of your grounds. | 你地板上的样本 |
[20:38] | Just take ’em, bones. it’s garbage. | 带走就行 这是垃圾 |
[20:39] | You don’t need a warrant. | 你不需要申请令 |
[20:40] | Garbage? | 垃圾? |
[20:41] | What’s going on? | 什么情况? |
[20:42] | FBI. | 我是FBI |
[20:44] | Special agent Booth. do you recognize this guy? | 布斯特工 你还记得这小子不? |
[20:47] | What did he do, lodge a complaint? | 他做了什么 控告我? |
[20:49] | Because I never actually hit the guy. | 我根本没打到他 |
[20:51] | I pushed him | 我大概只用两根手指 |
[20:53] | In the chest with maybe two fingers. | 在他胸口戳了一下 |
[20:55] | -A nudge. -why’d you push him? | -轻轻推了把而已 -你为什么要推他 |
[20:57] | The dude had me wash my hands with antibacterial soap | 这小子让我在给他煮卡布奇诺前 |
[21:00] | Before I started on his cappuccino. | 用消毒肥皂洗手 |
[21:02] | Then he had me redo it | 他还让我洗了三遍 |
[21:03] | Three times because the cup was dirty on the outside. | 就为了杯子外面不存在的污迹 |
[21:06] | Which it was not. look at my cups. | 看我的杯子 |
[21:09] | Pristine. | 是崭新的 |
[21:11] | So you pushed the dude for insulting your cups. | 那你为他侮辱你的杯子而推他一把 |
[21:14] | No, all of these oc-dc people are the same. | 不是 这些强迫症患者都是这样 |
[21:17] | Complaining. every day, I’m throwing out | 就会抱怨 |
[21:20] | Perfectly good coffee. | 每天我都倒掉那么好的咖啡 |
[21:21] | I’m going bankrupt. | 我就要破产了 |
[21:22] | He did it to me one too many times, | 他已经这么折腾很多次了 |
[21:25] | And I cracked. | 我崩溃了 |
[21:26] | Call it a crime of passion. | 你就把这叫做犯罪冲动? |
[21:28] | -So, was that the last time you saw him? -Nope. | -那是你最后一次见到他吗 -不是 |
[21:30] | Guy came by here the other day and we made nice. | 那小子前几天路过 我们和好了 |
[21:33] | Thursday, he apologized to me. | 周四他来道歉 |
[21:36] | He even shook my hands | 他甚至和我握手 |
[21:38] | Without putting on rubber gloves. | 也没戴橡胶手套 |
[21:40] | He was like a different guy. | 他就像换了一个人 |
[21:41] | Professor amerian’s methods were working. | 教授的办法的确有效 |
[21:44] | Oh, god, | 上帝 |
[21:45] | Please keep that under your hat. | 请你小声点 |
[21:47] | That’s all I need is for this place to become | 我希望能 |
[21:50] | The coffee mecca for the phobics. | 把这里变成精神病人的咖啡圣地 |
[21:58] | Hey, Wendell. come in. | 温德尔 请进 |
[22:02] | What can I do for you? | 我能帮你什么吗 |
[22:04] | You said come to you with questions. | 你说过有问题可以找你 |
[22:07] | I owe people money. | 我欠人钱 |
[22:08] | It’s not technically a question, | 这不是技术上的问题 |
[22:11] | So there’s not much for me to go on. | 我帮不了你 |
[22:14] | What I gotta do is keep my nose clean, | 我想要的是顺顺利利 |
[22:17] | Graduate top of my class, | 以优异成绩毕业 |
[22:18] | And get a good job so I can pay off that debt. | 有一份好工作来还清债务 |
[22:20] | You’re worried about getting fired | 你害怕不合布雷纳恩博士的意 |
[22:21] | Because you can’t satisfy Dr. Brennan, right? | 而被辞退? |
[22:24] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[22:26] | Wendell… | 温德尔 |
[22:28] | Wendell, hold on. | 温德尔 等等 |
[22:30] | You never actually asked me a question. | 你没说到底什么问题 |
[22:32] | The guy, the psycho who helped the serial killer? | 那个帮了连环杀手的神经病 |
[22:35] | Could you please not call Zack a psycho? | 你能不能不叫扎克神经病 |
[22:38] | Crazy as it sounds, we all still love him. | 这听上去很疯狂 但我们还是喜欢他 |
[22:40] | He was Dr. Brennan’s boy toy, right? | 他是布雷纳恩博士的玩偶? |
[22:42] | What, boy toy, as in… sexual? | 玩偶 你指娈童? |
[22:47] | No. | 当然不 |
[22:50] | Where did you get…? | 你怎么有这种想法 |
[22:51] | No. absolutely not. | 绝对不是 |
[22:53] | Plus, the FBI guy. | 还是那个FBI家伙 |
[22:55] | Again, no. wrong. | 又错了 也不是 |
[22:57] | Then she hit on me. | 但她在泡我 |
[22:58] | I don’t think so. | 我想不是 |
[23:00] | She looked me right in the eyes and asked | 她盯着我的眼睛 |
[23:01] | If I had any experience with older women. | 问我和年长女性有没有性经验 |
[23:03] | It’s like, if you want to work around here you gotta… | 就像是说你要在这干 就得 |
[23:04] | Wendell, stop. | 温德尔 别说了 |
[23:06] | You need to look | 你要好好想想 |
[23:07] | For some alternative explanation for what you think | 你和布雷纳恩之间的状况 |
[23:09] | Happened between you and Brennan. | 有没有其他合理的解释 |
[23:11] | And if you can’t think of anything, | 如果你找不到其他解释 |
[23:12] | Then you should just… assume you’re hallucinating | 你就当产生幻觉了 |
[23:14] | Or insane | 或是神经错乱了 |
[23:16] | Because she absolutely didn’t hit on you. | 因为她完全不可能来泡你 |
[23:20] | I’m glad we talked. | 很高兴我们能敞开心扉谈话 |
[23:28] | You get anything off the victim’s cell phone? | 受害者手机上可有发现 |
[23:30] | I was able to recreate a call list from the sim. | 我已经重建SIM卡里的电话记录 |
[23:35] | He only called one number. | 他只打了一个电话 |
[23:37] | Once a day for 30 days at exactly the same time. | 一个月来每天同一时刻 |
[23:40] | Who is it? | 打给谁 |
[23:41] | I called the number | 我拨打了那个号码 |
[23:43] | and recorded the answer: | 记录了答复 |
[23:45] | Forward-retro publishing. How may I direct your call? | 今古出版社 请问这电话转给哪位? |
[23:48] | Does that mean anything to you? | 这有意义吗 |
[23:49] | Yes. | 有的 |
[23:50] | Forward-retro is the publisher | 今古出版社的那个出版商 |
[23:52] | Who dropped Jared Addison after his second book. | 在签完杰瑞德・埃迪森第二本书后和他解约 |
[23:54] | The one who never wanted to talk to him again. | 一个和杰瑞德割袍断义的家伙 |
[24:08] | The publishing game has changed. | 出版物的游戏规则改了 |
[24:09] | You know what I mean, Dr. Brennan. | 布雷纳恩博士 你知道什么意思的 |
[24:11] | No, I do not. | 我不知道 |
[24:12] | Try me, Mr. Tushman. | 塔辛曼先生 告诉我吧 |
[24:15] | Book-wise, it’s no longer about good writing per se. | 书籍出版不再和好文笔有关 |
[24:17] | It’s about marketability. | 这只关乎畅销性 |
[24:18] | -Of the book. -of the author. | -书的畅销 -或是作者畅销 |
[24:20] | There’s a reason why your photo takes up | 这就是你的照片 |
[24:22] | The entire back cover of your books. | 占据整个封底的原因 |
[24:24] | Because I’m a very good writer. | 因为我是个很不错的作家 |
[24:25] | You’re serviceable. | 你很有能力 |
[24:26] | But your success is contingent upon | 但你的成功 |
[24:28] | Your image as a hot scientist chick. | 是因为你是个热辣的波霸科学家 |
[24:31] | That’s not true, is it? | 这不是真的 |
[24:32] | No, of course not. | 当然不是 |
[24:33] | Don’t call my partner “a chick.” | 别把我的搭档叫做波霸 |
[24:35] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么能这么说话 |
[24:36] | Fine fine, got it. the point is | 行了 我明白 重点是 |
[24:37] | I had to hire a guy to pretend to be Jared. | 我雇了一个人来装杰瑞德 |
[24:40] | Book tours, press the geek flesh at the nerd conventions. | 出席签售会 用肌肉吸引大众眼球 |
[24:43] | -Is guy? -yeah. C.D. He. | -这家伙? -是的 C.D. 郝. |
[24:46] | The deal I had with c.d. was to let him write his own stuff. | 我和C.D.的合约是让他写他自己的故事 |
[24:48] | And you know what, it was good. he started selling. | 书写的不错 就开始畅销了 |
[24:50] | So I had to choose between Jared and C.D. | 所以我在杰瑞德和C.D.之间选择 |
[24:52] | So you had no contact with Jared Addison after firing him? | 那你和杰瑞德・埃迪森解约后可有联系 |
[24:55] | Absolutely none. | 当然没有 |
[24:57] | Yeah, that’s a lie. | 你在睁着眼睛说瞎话 |
[24:58] | He called you every day. | 他天天给你打电话 |
[24:59] | Whoa, bones. | 骨头 |
[25:02] | Ask him what happened to his tth. | 问他的牙齿是怎么回事 |
[25:04] | That’s assault. are your hands clean? | 有人袭击了我 你的手干净吗 |
[25:06] | Yeah, my partner wants to know what happened to your tooth. | 我的拍档想知道你的牙齿怎么了 |
[25:08] | Jared Adson punched him. | 杰瑞德・埃迪森给了他一拳 |
[25:10] | I admit to that cause and effect situation. | 我承认是有这样的情况 |
[25:13] | Why’d he punch you? | 他为什么揍你 |
[25:14] | Probably because he said Jared was a bad writer. | 可能他说杰瑞德是个糟糕的作家 |
[25:17] | I didn’t kill jared. | 我没杀杰瑞德 |
[25:18] | But you think I did | 你认为我杀了他 |
[25:19] | Because of a minor physical altercation. | 就凭这轻微的身体冲撞? |
[25:23] | You know what? explain yourself. | 把事情交代清楚 |
[25:26] | Jared came into my office. | 杰瑞德来我办公室 |
[25:28] | And he told me he was cured of his ocd. | 他说他的强迫症已经治愈 |
[25:31] | He mentioned, um, toilet candy? | 他说到那个厕所小糖 |
[25:36] | He said he was willing to go out on the road, | 他说他希望能重新开始 |
[25:39] | Hustle the books however I wanted. | 无论我要什么样的书 他都帮我写 |
[25:41] | I told him I wasn’t interested, I heard it all before. | 我说我没兴趣 我听够了 |
[25:43] | And, uh, then he clocked me one. | 他就打了我 |
[25:45] | Didn’t hurt. | 没什么大伤 |
[25:47] | Then I told him that I would take on his book. | 接着我说我会签他的书 |
[25:49] | Why did you change your mind after he hit you? | 你为什么在他揍你后改变注意 |
[25:51] | So if I punched you, you’d read my manuscript? | 如果我揍你 你就读我的手稿 |
[25:53] | Jared hit me with his bare hand. | 杰瑞德空手打了我 |
[25:56] | The old Jared Addison would have never done that. | 以前的杰瑞德・埃迪森绝不会这样做 |
[25:58] | You believed he was cured. | 你相信他的强迫症治愈了 |
[26:00] | Can you imagine the sales I’d have gotten | 你能相信真正的杰瑞德・埃迪森 |
[26:03] | Off of revealing the real Jared Addison? | 能带来多少销量吗? |
[26:05] | I’d have made a fortune. | 我应该发大财的 |
[26:13] | Dr. Hodgins? | 哈特金斯博士 |
[26:15] | Shh… | 嘘 |
[26:17] | My egg from the victim’s shoes is hatching. | 受害者鞋子上的虫卵正在孵化 |
[26:19] | You need quiet for that? | 这需要保持安静吗 |
[26:20] | No, I just thought it might stop you from talking. | 我只是想让你别说话 |
[26:23] | Pushing it, Dr. Hodgins. | 别废话了 哈特金斯博士 |
[26:25] | How’s about we say you found the line? | 说说你找到的线索 |
[26:33] | This fly might tell us where Jared Addison was murdered. | 这虫子应该能告诉我们杰瑞德・埃迪森的遇害地点 |
[26:36] | Oh, look, look, look, look. | 看看这 |
[26:37] | Hey, there, little buddy. | 这小家伙 |
[26:39] | This is a white fly. | 这是只粉虱 |
[26:41] | Only lives in very warm, humid climates. | 只能生活在温暖潮湿的气候里 |
[26:43] | Jared Addison’s old lady girlfriend | 杰瑞德・埃迪森的老女友 |
[26:45] | Used to work at a nursery. | 曾经在托儿所做过 |
[26:47] | Hey, Dr. Saroyan.. | 瑟罗恩博士 |
[26:50] | I’m not moving into Zack’s space. | 我不会搬到扎克那里 |
[26:52] | I’m not being difficult. I just… | 我不是想跟你过不去 只是 |
[26:55] | I can’t do it. | 我不能那么做 |
[26:57] | I hope you understand. | 我希望你能理解 |
[26:58] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[27:02] | I thought you being the one who moved | 我原以为 只有你搬去扎克的办公室 |
[27:04] | In there would be easiest for zack. | 他是能接受的 |
[27:06] | Well, if he were a normal human, | 如果他是个普通人 |
[27:09] | That might be true, but… | 那就有可能 但是 |
[27:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:17] | Okay, here’s the thing, this new guy, Wendell? | 有件事 那个新人温德尔 |
[27:20] | He might be nuts. | 他可能疯了 |
[27:21] | Hi, Angela. pickle? | 安琪拉要不要腌黄瓜 |
[27:23] | He thinks Brennan hit on him. | 他认为布雷纳恩在泡他 |
[27:25] | Why does he think that? | 他怎么会这么想 |
[27:27] | He says she asked him if he was interested | 他说布雷纳恩问他 |
[27:28] | In having sex with an older woman. | 有没有兴趣和年长女性性交 |
[27:30] | Which is impossible. | 这是不可能的 |
[27:32] | Which I set him straight about | 我纠正他这无厘头的想法 |
[27:33] | In no uncertain terms, believe you me. | 你我都不会相信 她会那么做 |
[27:35] | I’m certain she did exactly that. | 我确信她那么做了 |
[27:37] | No, no. I’ve known Brennan for years | 不 我和布雷纳恩相识多年 |
[27:39] | And there’s no way, | 她不会那么做 |
[27:40] | -Believe me that… -our murder victim | -相信我 -是受害人 |
[27:41] | Was 28 years younger than his girlfriend. | 比他的女朋友小28岁 |
[27:44] | Dr. Brennan was probably looking for insights | 布雷纳恩博士不过是用她那笨拙有趣的方式 |
[27:47] | In her clumsy yet endearing way. | 收集别人的看法 |
[27:50] | You might want to let Wendell know that you misjudged him… | 你应该跟温德尔说 |
[27:53] | In no uncertain terms. | 他那不是无厘头的想法 是你误解了 |
[27:56] | Well, Wendell also says that | 温德尔还说 |
[27:58] | He owes a lot of people a lot of money | 他欠不少人钱 |
[28:00] | And that he really needs this job. | 而且他很需要这份工作 |
[28:02] | Like the mob or something. | 可能是欠了地痞流氓的钱也说不定 |
[28:04] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[28:05] | Unless it’s rampant paranoia, not my jurisdiction. | 除非他是暴躁偏执狂 否则这不该我管 |
[28:08] | But on the other thing, I’m solid. | 但是在另一方面 我认为你没说错 |
[28:09] | You know, the last time I listened to you, | 知道吗 我上次听从你的意见 |
[28:12] | You broke up me and hodgins. | 结果你让我和哈特金斯分手了 |
[28:13] | -No. -yeah. | -没有 -的确是的 |
[28:15] | Angela, that wasn’t my fault. | 安琪拉 那不是我的错 |
[28:17] | I think you know that. | 我以为你明白的 |
[28:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:28] | So what do we think here, huh? | 来这里干什么 |
[28:31] | Yeah, what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[28:32] | Oh, yes, this is definitely | 是的 这里的环境 |
[28:34] | An environment conducive to the white fly. | 一定很适宜白苍蝇生长 |
[28:37] | I’ll start taking some samples. | 我会采集一些样本 |
[28:39] | -Can I help you? -yeah. | -能帮你们什么吗 -是的 |
[28:40] | Fbi. special agent seey booth. | FBI 特别探员布斯 |
[28:42] | We have a warrant here to search the premises. | 我们要搜查这里 这是搜查令 |
[28:45] | Is this about jared addison’s murder? | 是因为杰瑞德・埃迪森的谋杀案么 |
[28:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:48] | No, no, bones, don’t touch that. | 不 不 骨头 别碰那个 |
[28:50] | There’s tons of disgusting stuff and chemicals… | 那全是恶心的东西 还有化学的 |
[28:52] | Not here. our fertilizer’s 100% organic. | 这儿没有那些东西 我们的肥料百分百是有机的 |
[28:54] | My own blend. | 我自己配制的 |
[28:55] | Ugh! there you go. | 啊 看看你 |
[28:57] | Now you’re gonna get sick, your stomach’s gonna go | 你就要病了 你的胃会感觉 |
[28:59] | -Upside down, it’s gonna be a mess. -coffee. | -恶心 一定会吐的一塌糊涂 -咖啡 |
[29:01] | -Coffee? -sea kelp and coffee grounds. | -咖啡? -海藻和咖啡渣 |
[29:02] | Jared addison was here shortly before he died. | 杰瑞德・埃迪森死前在这里待过 |
[29:05] | Jared was my mom’s boyfriend. | 杰瑞德是我妈妈的小男友 |
[29:07] | Heavy emphasis on the “boy.” | 我要重点强调一下 小 |
[29:09] | Yeah, well, we heard this place kind of freaked him out. | 是啊 我们听说这个地方把他吓坏了 |
[29:12] | -All the germs, -yeah. | -所有这些微生物 -是的 |
[29:13] | But he was here. I don’t know if it was | 但是他还是来了 我不知道是 |
[29:14] | The dirt that made him squirm or the question, | 污垢让他不舒服还是我的那些问题 |
[29:17] | But the kid toughed it out. | 但是那孩子坚持住了 |
[29:18] | What question? | 什么问题 |
[29:19] | He wanted my permission to marry mom. | 他想要我同意他跟我妈妈结婚 |
[29:21] | And what was your answer? | 那你怎么回答的 |
[29:23] | I told him I thought it would be creepy to have a stepfather | 我跟他说有一个比我小10岁的继父 |
[29:25] | Who was ten years younger than me. | 会让我感觉很不爽 |
[29:27] | I told him he should forget about it | 我告诉他别想娶我妈妈 |
[29:29] | -And try to be normal. -you told him no? | -做个正常人 -你跟他说不行? |
[29:30] | I said no, he could not have my blessing. | 我说不行 我不会同意的 |
[29:34] | He’s lucky I didn’t conk him on the head | 他已经很幸运了 我没敲碎他的脑袋 |
[29:35] | And chop him up for fertilizer. | 然后再把他剁了当肥料 |
[29:37] | But I didn’t. | 但是我没有 |
[29:38] | White flies. | 白苍蝇 |
[29:40] | I’ll do some lab work, | 我得回实验室分析一下 |
[29:41] | But they look to be the exact strain | 但是它们看起来跟我在实验室 |
[29:42] | That I hatched at the lab. | 孵化出来的是同类 |
[29:44] | I’m sorry, did you just say you did conk him on the head? | 等一下 你刚才说你敲他的头了 |
[29:46] | I said I didn’t. | 我说我没有 |
[29:47] | -Booth. -yeah? | -布斯 -什么事儿 |
[29:48] | Flies on the shovel. | 铲子上有苍蝇 |
[29:50] | Oh. we know that flies are attracted to manure and blood. | 我们知道苍蝇很喜欢肥料和血 |
[29:54] | The flies are mostly on this shovel. | 大部分苍蝇都在铲子上 |
[29:57] | It follows that there’s something different about this one. | 铲子上一定有什么特别的东西 |
[29:59] | Will that warrant let me test the shovel? | 那个搜查令可以让我检查这个铁铲吗? |
[30:02] | Well, yeah, it’s out in the open, so it’s fine. | 是啊 它放在外面 所以尽管检查没关系 |
[30:04] | I’m going to use phenolphthalein. | 我要用酚酞 |
[30:06] | It’ll tell us | 它可以告诉我们 |
[30:07] | If there’s blood present on the shovel. | 铲子上是不是有血迹 |
[30:17] | What’s pink mean? | 粉色是代表什么 |
[30:18] | It means you caved in jared addison’s skull. | 代表你敲过杰瑞德・埃迪森的头 |
[30:20] | And/or removed his head. | 而且 或者是砍掉了他的头 |
[30:22] | I’m going to have to ask you to close up shop and take you downtown. | 我只得让你关门 跟我们走一趟了 |
[30:25] | We have a few questions we’d like to ask you. | 我们有些问题要问你 |
[30:43] | Somebody as smart as you should know better. | 像你这么聪明的人应该考虑到更多 |
[30:46] | Oh, I don’t smoke. | 我不吸烟 |
[30:48] | I just… | 我只是 |
[30:49] | I don’t smoke. | 我不吸烟 |
[30:51] | So… | 那么 |
[30:53] | You weren’t totally wrong about dr. brennan. | 你先前对布雷纳恩博士的观点不完全错 |
[30:56] | I can’t risk having sex with my boss. | 我不能冒险跟我上司做爱 |
[30:58] | Like I said, I got debts. | 就像我说的 我还欠着债 |
[30:59] | No, no, not totally wrong, I said. | 不 不 我是说不完全错 |
[31:02] | When she asked you about your experiences with older women, | 当她问你是否跟比你大的女人发生过性关系 |
[31:05] | Her interest was anthropological. | 她的着重点在人类学 |
[31:08] | She was looking me right in the eyes. | 她是看着我的眼睛说的 |
[31:09] | She’s direct… | 她很直率 |
[31:11] | And awkward. | 也有些笨 |
[31:13] | Now, you’ve got two choices here | 现在 你有两个选择 |
[31:15] | You either answer the question, like me or zack, | 你要么回答问题 像我和扎克 |
[31:18] | Or you tell her she’s being inappropriate, | 或者你告诉她 她这么问不合适 |
[31:20] | Like booth or cam. | 像布斯或者凯 |
[31:22] | Either way, she’s not gonna hold it against you. | 无论你用哪一种方法 她都不会再问你了 |
[31:24] | You’re sure about this? | 你确定么 |
[31:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:28] | Frankly, I’m more worried about the money owing thing. | 坦白说 我更担心你欠钱的事情 |
[31:32] | I can pay my debts. | 我能还的起 |
[31:33] | Yeah, but you can’t work on legal cases | 是啊 但是你不能参与法律案件 |
[31:36] | If the wrong kind of people have leverage on you, right? | 如果有不三不四的人利用你欠钱的事要挟你呢 |
[31:38] | Wrong kind of people? what’s that supposed to mean? | 不三不四? 不三不四的人是什么意思 |
[31:40] | No, I’m trying to help, wendell. | 我只是想帮忙 温德尔 |
[31:41] | If they’re the wrong kind of people, then so am i. | 如果他们是不三不四的人 那我也是 |
[31:44] | Could you please not yell? | 你能先别喊吗 |
[31:45] | My whole neighborhood ponied up to send me to school. | 我所有的邻居出钱供我去上学 |
[31:47] | They’re working people. | 他们是工人 |
[31:48] | They make money with their hands. | 他们靠双手赚的钱 |
[31:49] | I need to pay them back. | 我必须还给他们 |
[31:51] | Oh. | 喔 |
[31:52] | I… i-i… | 我 |
[31:54] | Thought you owed the mob money. | 我以为你欠流氓的钱呢 |
[31:56] | Like, we’re working on a mob case | 因为 我们正在忙的案子和流氓有关 |
[31:59] | And you owe the mob money. | 然后你又欠流氓的钱 |
[32:02] | I don’t owe the mob money. | 我没欠流氓的钱 |
[32:04] | Yeah. see the problem? | 是啊 知道人为什么误会了吧 |
[32:05] | And I don’t smoke. | 还有 我不抽烟 |
[32:08] | When I gotta think, I ask myself what my dad would’ve done. | 当我思考的时候 我想如果是我爸他会怎么做 |
[32:13] | He smoked all the time. | 他总是抽烟 |
[32:14] | Holding a cigarette, it’s stupid, okay, | 我拿着香烟 很愚蠢 |
[32:17] | But it helps me get into his head. | 但是它帮我进入我爸的思维里 |
[32:19] | But he died of lung cancer. | 但是我爸死于肺癌 |
[32:21] | So I do not smoke. | 所以我不吸烟 |
[32:23] | Wow, wendell, | 喔 温德尔 |
[32:24] | Once you start talking, it’s… wow. | 只要你能跟我们交流 那就 太好了 |
[32:28] | I don’t get you people. | 我不太习惯你们 |
[32:30] | I’d like to work here, but it’s like a minefield– | 我喜欢在这里工作 但是这里就像雷区 |
[32:34] | Too many ways to step wrong. | 很容易走错 |
[32:35] | I admit it takes some getting used to. | 多错几次就习惯了 |
[32:39] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[32:47] | It wasn’t blood. | 那不是血 |
[32:48] | On the shovel– it wasn’t blood. | 在铁铲上的 不是血 |
[32:50] | Bones’s magic juice didn’t work. | 骨头的神奇液体没起作用 |
[32:51] | No. phenolphthalein is not magic. | 不 酚酞不是变魔术 |
[32:53] | It’s an indicator | 它是指示剂 |
[32:54] | That reacts with… | 它跟 |
[32:55] | Potato proteins. | 马铃薯蛋白质发生反应 |
[32:57] | Potatoes? | 马铃薯? |
[32:58] | Phenolphthalein turns pink in the presence of potatoes. | 酚酞遇到马铃薯变粉色 |
[33:00] | I locked a guy up because of potatoes? | 就因为马铃薯我把一个人抓起来了 |
[33:03] | He might have done it, booth. | 他可能杀人了 布斯 |
[33:04] | But we all know that without the victim’s head, | 但是没有被害人的头 |
[33:06] | We aren’t likely to solve this murder. | 我们没法破案 |
[33:08] | Well, maybe wendell here missed something in the bones. | 可能温德尔遗漏了尸骨里的线索 |
[33:10] | -I didn’t. -don’t blame wendell. | -我没有 -别怪温德尔 |
[33:12] | -He’s doing very well. -I just wish zack were here, that’s all. | -他做的很好 -我只是想扎克在这 没别的意思 |
[33:14] | You got to get over it– | 忘了这件事儿吧 |
[33:16] | Zack’s not coming back. | 扎克回不来了 |
[33:17] | I know where to find the victim’s head. | 我知道哪儿可以找到被害人的头 |
[33:22] | This is not good. | 你这样可不好 |
[33:23] | How did you get out? | 你怎么出来的 |
[33:25] | You don’t appear happy to see me. | 你们看到我并不开心 |
[33:27] | Oh, we’re not. | 我们是不开心 |
[33:28] | Well, I am. | 但是我很开心 |
[33:30] | I… really am. | 我真的很开心 |
[33:31] | Zack! | 扎克 |
[33:33] | Aw… | 喔 |
[33:35] | I doubt he got a weekend pass. | 我怀疑他有周末假期 |
[33:37] | Zack, how’d you get out? | 扎克 你怎么出来的 |
[33:38] | Dr. sweets helped me. | 斯维斯博士帮了我 |
[33:41] | Oh, well, then I totally change my mind about sweets. | 我对小甜甜的看法完全改变了 |
[33:43] | I now love him. | 我现在喜欢他 |
[33:44] | Does dr. sweets know that he helped you? | 斯维斯博士知道他帮你了吗 |
[33:46] | No. you’re hurting my arm. | 不知道 你弄疼我胳膊了 |
[33:48] | All right zack, you’re with me and bones. | 好吧 扎克 你跟我和骨头走 |
[33:50] | The rest of you go play with your microscopes, or whatever it is you do. | 剩下的人继续摆弄显微镜 或者其他手头上的工作 |
[33:52] | Let’s go– bone room, now, march. come on. | 走 去尸骨室 现在 快 |
[33:56] | Everything in the room | 屋子里的所有东西 |
[33:57] | Is organized in sets of 12. | 都是12个一组 |
[33:59] | A dozen shoes in the closet, | 壁橱里有12双鞋子 |
[34:00] | A dozen action figures on the shelf, | 12个小雕像在搁板上 |
[34:02] | A dozen pencils in the pencil holder. | 12只铅笔在笔筒里 |
[34:04] | Even books are grouped by the dozen. | 甚至是书都是按12为单位分开摆放 |
[34:06] | I should’ve noticed that. | 我应该注意到的 |
[34:08] | Sets of 12 must be a manifestation | 这种情况表现出 |
[34:10] | Of jared addison’s ocd. | 杰瑞德・埃迪森的强迫性官能症 |
[34:12] | I did an analysis of his novels. | 我对他的小说进行了分析 |
[34:14] | There’s no recurring sets of numbers, | 小说中没有重复出现数集 |
[34:15] | Only recurring images of germs and fear of microbes. | 只是出现微生物的图片和对微生物的恐惧 |
[34:18] | Okay, then what is with the number 12? | 那么 12到底怎么回事儿 |
[34:20] | They live at 12 kindergarten street. | 他们住在第12号肯德花园街 |
[34:22] | “kindergarten” has 12 letters. | 肯德花园有12个字母 |
[34:24] | “alphanumeric” is also a 12-letter word, by the way, | 顺便说下 数字这个单词也是12个字母 |
[34:26] | But I suspect that’s just ironic. | 但是我猜这点只是巧合加讽刺 |
[34:28] | Okay, this side of him I don’t miss at all. | 就他这点来看 我一点儿都不想念他 |
[34:30] | Books, cd’s, everything– | 书 CD 所有东西 |
[34:32] | It’s always 12. | 总是12 |
[34:33] | In the yard, everything comes in 12– | 在院子里 所有的东西都是12 |
[34:35] | Paving stones, | 铺路石 |
[34:37] | Plants, decorative rocks, gnomes– | 植物 装饰的石头 地精 |
[34:40] | Always 12. | 所有都是12 |
[34:41] | -Oh. -what? | -喔 -什么 |
[34:43] | Well, jared addison wouldn’t have been gardening– | 杰瑞德・埃迪森不应该搞园艺 |
[34:44] | He’s germ-aphobic. | 他害怕微生物 |
[34:46] | Even his name, jared addison– 12 letters. | 甚至他的名字杰瑞德・埃迪森 12个字母 |
[34:49] | -Oh. -what? | -喔 -什么 |
[34:51] | He didn’t name himself, his mother did. | 他不是自己起的名字 是他妈妈起的 |
[34:53] | His mother has ocd, too? | 他妈妈也有强迫性官能症? |
[34:54] | That’s the most reasonable conclusion. | 那是最合理的结论 |
[34:56] | But the body was found in 12 pieces, | 但是尸体被分成了12块儿 |
[34:58] | Not counting the head– why? | 不算头部 为什么 |
[35:00] | The incomplete saw marks | 在C-2脊椎的地方 |
[35:01] | On the c-2 vertebra | 不完整的锯痕 |
[35:02] | Were hesitation marks. | 那是犹豫的迹象 |
[35:03] | She couldn’t deal with the part of the body | 尸体的有些部分她没法处理 |
[35:06] | That was her child’s face. | 那是她孩子的脸 |
[35:07] | You. you used me to escape? | 你利用我逃跑? |
[35:10] | How? | 你怎么做的 |
[35:11] | Your card. | 你的卡 |
[35:13] | Sweets, one crime at a time. murder first, okay? | 小甜甜 一样归一样 先解决谋杀案行吗 |
[35:15] | Why’d she kill her son? | 她为什么要杀死她儿子 |
[35:16] | He was overcoming his disorder. | 他克服了他的混乱状态 |
[35:18] | Jared addison was ready to take control | 杰瑞德・埃迪森已经可以控制 |
[35:20] | Of his professional life. | 他自己的人生 |
[35:22] | He’d found love and was ready to leave her house. | 他已经找到了真爱 就要离开她家了 |
[35:25] | It wasn’t just his patterns he was destroying, it was hers. | 他毁掉的不是他自己的生活模式 是他妈妈的 |
[35:28] | And as a result, she suffered a psychotic break | 结果 她精神病发作 |
[35:31] | And murdered her own child. | 然后杀了她亲生儿子 |
[35:33] | You know, I still have my card. | 知道吗 我的卡还在我身上 |
[35:35] | I swapped out the magnetic strip | 我把你卡上的磁条 |
[35:37] | With my loony-bin library card. | 跟我在精神病院借书卡上的磁条换过了 |
[35:38] | Wait, that’s why it didn’t work? | 等等 所以我的卡不能用了? |
[35:40] | Zack, where is jared’s head? | 扎克 杰瑞德的头在哪儿 |
[35:42] | Everything comes in 12s. | 所有东西都是以12为单位 |
[35:44] | Everything except for… this. | 所有的东西 除了 这个 |
[37:32] | Well… | 好吧 |
[37:36] | …zack was right. | 扎克是对的 |
[37:39] | Of course he was. | 他当然对 |
[37:40] | -As always. -time to go. | -从来都是对的 -该走了 |
[37:46] | I should get back. | 我得回去 |
[37:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:01] | Yeah, come on, let’s go. | 是啊 快点儿 走吧 |
[38:03] | Come on. | 快 |
[38:05] | Easy. | 小心 |
[38:07] | What took so long? | 怎么这么长时间 |
[38:08] | Relax, sweets, okay? | 放松点 小甜甜 好吗? |
[38:09] | -He’s all yours. -wait, uh, I thought | -他是你的了 -等等 我以为 |
[38:11] | We’d do this together. | 是我们一起送他回去 |
[38:13] | Look, just walk him back through the front door, okay, | 带着他走回前门就行了 |
[38:16] | Don’t look guilty, and if anyone asks, | 别鬼鬼祟祟的 如果有人问 |
[38:17] | You took him for electroshock. | 就说你带他去做电击疗法了 |
[38:20] | All right? | 好吗 |
[38:21] | Don’t escape again. | 别再逃跑了 |
[38:22] | You got it, zack? | 懂吗 扎克 |
[38:24] | Figure out who our killer is, you call me or dr. brennan. | 找出凶手后 打电话给我或者布雷纳恩博士 |
[38:27] | Not sweets. | 而不是小甜甜 |
[38:30] | Yeah. right? | 好吗 |
[38:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:34] | What if he… | 如果他 |
[38:36] | I don’t know, what if he overpowers me or…? | 我不知道 如果他对我动武呢 |
[38:38] | Zack? | 扎克? |
[38:40] | I’m much stronger than I look. | 我比看起来壮的多 |
[38:41] | He’s done it before; he killed a man. | 他之前干过 他曾杀过一个人 |
[38:43] | Okay, zack, promise you’re not gonna kill sweets. | 好吧 扎克 发誓你不会杀小甜甜 |
[38:46] | -I promise. -there you go. | -我发誓 -行了吧 |
[38:48] | -Yeah. -there you go! | -是啊 -放心啦 |
[38:50] | I got great seats to the capitals. | 我在首府大剧院搞到了头等座 |
[38:59] | If we bump into anybody, let me do the talking. | 如果我们碰到人 让我来解释 |
[39:02] | I haven’t actually literally done it before, you know? | 我之前还没有真正意义上做过那种事 |
[39:06] | -Had sex? -ended someone’s life. | -做爱? -杀人 |
[39:08] | Why doesn’t anyone ever believe I’ve had sex? | 为什么谁都不相信我也做过爱 |
[39:11] | -Y-you confessed to plunging a knife into a man’s chest. -no. | -你认罪时说你把刀插进别人胸口 -不 |
[39:15] | I said I killed him, which I did. | 我是说我杀了他 我确实杀了 |
[39:17] | I told the master where to find the man. | 我告诉大师哪里可以找到那个人 |
[39:19] | But you didn’t plunge a knife into the man’s chest? | 但是你没把刀子插进那个人的胸口? |
[39:21] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[39:23] | Zack, why did you confess? | 扎克 那你为什么认罪 |
[39:25] | I would have done it– if the master had asked, | 我会那么做 如果大师让我去做的话 |
[39:27] | -I would have done it. -no, no, | -我会去做的 -不 不 |
[39:28] | You don’t know that. | 你不知道 |
[39:30] | People have no idea if they’re capable of ending a life | 在人身处那种情况之前 |
[39:33] | Until they’re put in that situation. | 是不会知道自己会不会杀人的 |
[39:36] | In all of our sessions, | 在法庭上 |
[39:38] | I’ve had questions marks, because you, at heart, | 我一直疑惑 因为你 打从心眼里 |
[39:41] | Are not a killer. | 不是凶手 |
[39:42] | I got to… I got to tell dr. brenner and booth. | 我得 我得告诉布雷纳恩博士和布斯 |
[39:45] | You can’t tell them– because I’m your patient, | 你不能告诉他们 因为我是你的病人 |
[39:47] | And you’re not allowed, ethically. | 你的职业道德不允许你这样做 |
[39:49] | Zack, don’t you want your friends to know | 扎克 你不想让你的朋友知道 |
[39:51] | That you didn’t kill anyone? | 你没有杀人吗 |
[39:52] | I’m still an accessory to murder. | 我仍然是凶手的同谋 |
[39:54] | If you tell them, they’ll take me out of here | 如果你告诉他们 他们会把我从这里赶出去 |
[39:56] | And put me in prison. | 送进监狱 |
[39:57] | Hodgins assures me I would not do well in prison. | 哈特金斯向我保证说我在监狱里不会好过 |
[40:00] | Okay, what about the person that actually did commit the murder? | 好吧 那真正的凶手呢 |
[40:02] | He’s still out there. | 他仍逍遥法外 |
[40:03] | No. the master killed him, so he could recruit me. | 不 大师杀了他 所以他又招了我 |
[40:07] | There can only ever be two. | 凶手只有两个人 |
[40:08] | You have to let me tell the truth. | 你得让我说实话 |
[40:10] | You can’t tell anyone without my permission. | 没有我的允许 你不能跟任何人说 |
[40:17] | We should go in. | 我们该进去了 |
[40:19] | I don’t want to get you into trouble. | 我不想给你找麻烦 |
[40:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[40:35] | Throwing out my book. | 扔我写的书 |
[40:37] | It’s still on your hard drive, right? | 硬盘里存着的吧 |
[40:38] | Nope, not anymore it’s not. | 不 再没有了 |
[40:40] | You erased it? whoa! | 你删了? |
[40:42] | -Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. -what? | -等等 等等 -什么 |
[40:44] | -Stop. -but I don’t want to be a writer anymore. | -停 -但我不想再做作家了 |
[40:46] | Why, because of what that publisher said? | 为什么 因为那个发行商说的话? |
[40:48] | He was an idiot– did you see his glasses? | 他是个白痴 你看到他的眼镜了吗 |
[40:50] | I don’t want to be a sexy scientist. | 我不想做个性感的科学家 |
[40:52] | Well, that’s like me saying | 这话真像我说的 |
[40:53] | I don’t want to be a sexy fbi agent. | 我不想做一个性感的FBI干探 |
[40:55] | We can’t change who we are. | 我们不能改变自己 |
[41:01] | Oh, god, this is just… | 真是 |
[41:04] | It’s not good for the back. | 这对后背没好处 |
[41:10] | “suspenseful and chilling.” | 悬疑而又惊悚 |
[41:13] | “temperance brennan leads the pack.” | 坦普瑞斯・布雷纳恩带领着众人 |
[41:18] | “anthropology has never been more exciting.” | 人类学从没这么令人激动过 |
[41:20] | You memorized my reviews? | 你背了我的评论 |
[41:22] | Angela can scan these and get ’em back on your computer. | 安琪拉可以扫描这些 然后输入你的电脑 |
[41:26] | You know my reviews, booth, but… do you read my books? | 你知道我的评论 布斯 但是 你看过我的书么 |
[41:29] | Every single word. | 每个字都看了 |
[41:31] | You never said anything. | 你从来不说 |
[41:33] | Well, I figure, you know, I’m all over your real world– | 我想 现实生活中我一直在你身边 |
[41:36] | Why would you want me in your fantasy world, too? | 为什么你还想让我在你的幻想世界里呆着呢 |
[41:42] | I can appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[41:44] | You see… | 你看 |
[41:45] | How this works, huh? | 就是这么回事儿 |
[41:47] | It’s give and take; we’re partners, huh? | 贡献于索取 我们是拍档 |
[41:50] | Except you won’t let me fix your back. | 除了你不想让我治好你的后背 |
[41:51] | -Oh, come on, my back is fine. -oh, really? | -算了 我后背很好 -是吗 |
[41:54] | Wait, wait! okay, how do I know that you’re not gonna, | 等等 我怎么知道你不会 |
[41:57] | Like, paralyze me or make it worse? | 让我比现在更糟糕 |
[42:00] | I also help you by explaining | 我也可以跟你讲道理 |
[42:02] | -A lot of things to you. -yeah, well, you know, I explain… | -可以帮你 -是啊 我讲道理 |
[42:07] | …things to you just as much as you explain things to me. | 给你讲道理 就像你给我讲道理一样 |
[42:10] | Well, my things are more important. | 我讲的事情更重要一些 |
[42:11] | That’s debatable. oh! | 我不这么认为 |
[42:12] | Ow. | 喔 |
[42:14] | -Necessary pain. -yeah. necessary… ah. | -一点小疼在所难免 -是啊 在所难免 |
[42:17] | The way you really help me is… is help me be a guy. | 你真正帮我的是 让我成熟了 |
[42:20] | I help you be a guy? | 我让你成熟了? |
[42:22] | Yeah. you know, it’s a guy’s thing to… | 是啊 成为一个 |
[42:25] | Fix things, to make ’em right. | 能帮别人分担事情的人 |
[42:26] | When I fix things, I feel like I am one with the universe. | 当我做好一件事 我感觉我就是救世主 |
[42:31] | Whoa. | 喔 |
[42:33] | God! that is amazing– how’d you do that? | 天啊 真神奇 你是怎么做到的 |
[42:36] | See? we help each other– quid pro quo. | 看? 我们互相帮助 互相弥补 |
[42:38] | I know what that means– “quid pro quo.” | 我知道那是什么意思 互相弥补 |
[42:40] | Sure you do. | 你当然知道 |
[42:40] | I know a lot of things. well, | 我知道很多事 |
[42:42] | You didn’t know what “mysophobia” meant. | 你不知道什么是不洁恐惧 |
[42:44] | Well, you didn’t know that you could just take coffee… | 也有你不知道的东西 例如怎么拿咖啡 |