时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[00:27] | Is our coffee machine still broken? | 我们的咖啡机还没修好吗 |
[00:30] | It was on friday and I couldn’t chance it. | 上个星期五坏的 我还没机会去看呢 |
[00:32] | Well I filled out a 1612 repair authorization | 我已填写1612号文件 申请修理200美元 |
[00:34] | For office equipment under $200 but I never heard back. | 以下的办公器材许可 但还未有回应 |
[00:38] | Man this guitar is bitchin’. | 伙计 这吉他弹得真棒 |
[00:44] | Sorry. | 借过 |
[00:45] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[00:49] | How’s the third quarter p&l? | |
[00:50] | Oh I processed a stack of orders | 我处理了一堆订单 |
[00:52] | And returns with patty on friday. | 然后周五就交给帕蒂了 |
[00:53] | She was still reviewing them when I left. | 我离开的时候 她还在检查报告 |
[01:11] | Oh my god! | 我的天呐 |
[01:12] | Oh my god! oh my god what’s going on? | 我的天呐 天呐 怎么回事 |
[01:35] | The conscious mind represents only one-sixth of our brain’s activity. | 活动意识只占大脑活动部分的六分一 |
[01:39] | Now I want you to both appreciate the power of the subconscious | 我想你们俩体会到人类潜意识的威力 |
[01:43] | And our quest for its secrets as we… | 还有我们探索奥妙的… |
[01:45] | Stop! | 别抖了 |
[01:47] | You can’t dismiss over a hundred years of psychological research. | 你不能亵渎有几百年历史的心理学研究 |
[01:52] | I’m not even actually listening. | 我根本就没在听 |
[01:53] | Your leg has not stopped moving | 自从我们开始谈话… |
[01:54] | Since we started this session. | 你的腿就一直在抖动 |
[01:56] | Something you should have noticed. | 你应该也注意到了吧 |
[01:57] | I assumed he was anxious to leave As he is every session. | 我猜他急于想离开 每次谈话都这样 |
[02:00] | Yeah well that’s not it. | 不是那样的 |
[02:03] | Okay a guy at work special agent graham kelton | 一个同事 特工格雷汉姆・凯尔顿 |
[02:05] | Died last week. | 上个星期去世了 |
[02:06] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[02:09] | That’s awful booth. | 那太让人难过了 布斯 |
[02:10] | Were you good friends? | 你们是好朋友吗 |
[02:11] | No he was a creep. | 不是 他是个龌龊的家伙 |
[02:14] | So then your agitation comes from…? | 那你焦虑不安什么… |
[02:17] | Kelton had the best desk chair In the office building all right? | 凯尔顿有张很棒的办公椅在办公楼里 |
[02:20] | Lumbar support cushioned arms macintosh oak finish. | 由靠背 坐垫扶手 橡皮布跟橡木制作而成 |
[02:23] | And? | 还有呢 |
[02:25] | And I want it. I put a request in | 我想拥有它 我已递交了申请 |
[02:26] | But so have all the other agents. | 但其他的探员也想得到它 |
[02:28] | I mean this is one sweet chair. | 这真是一张很舒服的椅子 |
[02:30] | You are anxious that you won’t get a dead man’s chair? | 你因会得不到一张死人的椅子而焦虑? |
[02:33] | Right. | 是的 |
[02:34] | Mine it won’t even recline anymore. | 我的那张椅子 根本不能坐人 |
[02:35] | Charlie baron okay he’d been putting a request in | 查理・拜伦 甚至在凯尔顿临终之前… |
[02:38] | To human resources even when kelton was on his deathbed. | 他就已经向人力资源部递交了申请 |
[02:42] | All right? is that low or what? | 可以吗 到底同意不同意嘛? |
[02:44] | Hey bones maybe you can Write me a doctor’s note | 骨头 也许你可以给我写一个医生证明 |
[02:48] | Saying that I need the chair. what? | -就写我真的需要那张椅子 -什么 |
[02:49] | Yeah something along the lines that | 是的 可以写… |
[02:50] | I got like a bad back and the extra | 我的背部不好 如果有腰背支撑的话 |
[02:53] | Lumbar support could enhance my job performance. | 就能提高我的工作效率 |
[02:55] | I’m not a medical doctor. | 我不是个医师 |
[02:59] | The answer’s no. | 我不会帮你 |
[03:01] | You’re obviously trying To enhance your status with your coworkers | 你显然是想通过得到一些满足贪欲的东西 |
[03:05] | By acquiring something that they all covet. | 来提高自己在同事当中的地位 |
[03:07] | You want a throne. | 你想要一个宝座 |
[03:09] | Back support okay? | 是腰部支撑 好吗 |
[03:11] | I’m just looking for a little back support. | 我只是想让背部舒服点 |
[03:13] | Perhaps you’ve been feeling Inadequate at work lately. | 近来 你可能感到有点力不从心 |
[03:16] | Compensating in this… booth. | -克服这个… -布斯 |
[03:17] | Right. be right there. | 好的 马上到 |
[03:19] | Well got a case. see ya. okay. | -有案子 待会见 -好的 |
[03:21] | Agent booth I really think that we’re touching on something important here. | 布斯探员 我们正在谈一些很重要的事 |
[03:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:32] | If I could help you get a better chair I would. | 如果你想要一张更好的椅子 我会帮你的 |
[03:35] | Well thank you but if I wanted a better office chair | 谢谢 但是如果我想要一张更好的办公椅 |
[03:37] | I’d just buy one myself. | 我会自己去买 |
[03:38] | No no that’s not how it works bones. | 不 不是的 骨头 不能这么想 |
[03:40] | When you work for the man | 当你为一个男人效力时 |
[03:43] | He buys all the office furniture. | 他会买齐所有的办公用品 |
[03:44] | Which man? | 哪个男人 |
[03:45] | You’re kidding me right? | 别搞笑了 好吗 |
[03:46] | There’s no actual man. | 只是打个比方而已 |
[03:48] | Then who buys the office furniture? | 那谁买办公用品 |
[03:51] | Never mind bones. | 算了 骨头 |
[03:52] | Just never mind. | 就这样算了 |
[03:54] | Excuse us. sorry. pardon me. sorry. so sorry. | -借过 -借过… |
[03:55] | Excuse us. I’m sorry. whoa coming through. | 借过 不好意思 让一下道 |
[03:57] | That’s it. watch out. whoa! | 小心 让开一下 |
[03:58] | Whoa look at that. | 瞧那个… |
[03:59] | Folks just take a step back. | 大伙 都往后退 |
[04:01] | Hey cam you’re a real doctor. | 凯 你是持牌医生 |
[04:03] | Maybe you could uh do a pal a favor | 也许你可以 帮一下兄弟 |
[04:05] | And write me a note for my back. | 帮我写个报告 关于我的背部 |
[04:06] | The chair? | 为了椅子? |
[04:07] | Yeah this is a chance for you to be | 是的 这是个机会 让你… |
[04:09] | Um creative. | 发挥创意 |
[04:11] | Tell us about the leg. given the pump | -来说说这个腿吧 -从血管特征来看 |
[04:12] | Female victim. | 死者为女性 |
[04:13] | The skin elasticity– what’s left of it–Indicates she was probably | 从剩下皮肤的弹性迹象来看 |
[04:17] | Between 20 and 40 years old. | 她的年龄可能在20到40岁之间 |
[04:19] | Striations on the bone suggests the flesh was scraped away. | 骨头的刮痕表明 肌肉是被利物所刮 |
[04:22] | And the remaining soft tissue appears to have been scavenged. | 还有剩下的软组织显示已经被腐化 |
[04:25] | Whoa whoa whoa! what are you thinking huh? | 你在想什么 |
[04:27] | A little respect. | 放尊重点 |
[04:28] | I wasn’t taking a photo of the leg. | 我不是在拍那只腿 |
[04:31] | I was taking her picture. | 我在拍她 |
[04:32] | You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen | 你是我在电梯里 见过的最漂亮的女人 |
[04:34] | In the elevator. back up there. | 退后 |
[04:36] | Take-take him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[04:37] | Take care of him. | 看着他 |
[04:39] | Did you find anything besides the leg? | 除了腿 还有别的发现吗 |
[04:46] | The remains are smeared Along the entire length of the hoistway. | 尸体碎片遍布整个电梯升降管上 |
[04:56] | God that | 天呐 |
[04:57] | That’s nasty. | 真可怕 |
[04:59] | I’m gonna need a spatula to scrape off | 我需要一把刮刀 |
[05:01] | All the flesh and the organs. | 把所有肌肉和器官刮下来 |
[05:03] | The bones are in hundreds of pieces. | 骨头被分刮成几百片 |
[05:05] | I want them bagged. | 我想把它们弄下来 |
[05:06] | Judging from the amount of | 从分布在电梯上的 |
[05:09] | Putrefactive liquid on top of the car | 腐烂的液体来判断 |
[05:11] | She landed here first wedging up against the shaft. | 她先掉到这儿 然后被切块掉在升降机井上 |
[05:14] | So when it went up and down she… | 所以当电梯升降时 她被… |
[05:18] | Oh that’s not good. | 那真残忍 |
[05:19] | That’s bad. that’s not good. | 太残忍了 |
[05:21] | I don’t see any hemorrhagic tissue. | 我没看到任何出血组织 |
[05:23] | Victim was most likely dead before she was put in here. | 受害人想是死后被扔到这儿 |
[05:25] | Well fracturing indicates She was dropped from quite a height. | 骨裂表明她是在很高处被扔下来 |
[05:35] | It’s the machine room. | 是机房 |
[05:37] | It has the control system for the elevator. | 它控制着整个电梯系统 |
[05:38] | Who has access to this room? | 谁可以进入机房 |
[05:40] | Only maintenance but they only unlock it | 只有维修人员 但只有修理的时候 |
[05:42] | When the elevator is serviced. | 门才不会上锁 |
[05:44] | Lock’s been jimmied. | 锁被撬了 |
[05:45] | I don’t know how this happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[05:47] | I run a safe building. | 我只负责大厦安全 |
[05:48] | Right except for the mangled dead woman. | 是吧 除了那个被碎尸的女人 |
[05:50] | It’s the first unit. | 它是主要装置 |
[05:52] | Those cables raise and lower the cars. | 那些电缆是用来升降电梯的 |
[05:54] | Oh look at this. | 看一下这个 |
[05:58] | Okay huh? | 好了 |
[05:59] | So you think the uh Victim’s body could have been | 那么你认为 受害人的身体能 |
[06:01] | You know pushed down there? | 从这儿被推下去吗 |
[06:04] | It’s pretty small. | 这太小了 |
[06:05] | But I’ve seen bodies carried down | 但我看过尸体被扔到 |
[06:07] | Storm drains narrower than that. | 比那儿更窄的暴雨下水道里 |
[06:08] | Who tries to hide a body by throwing it down an elevator shaft? aha! | 谁会为了抛尸而把它扔到升降梯里 |
[06:12] | Someone who is toasted. | 某个瘾君子 |
[06:16] | A joint. huh. | 一支大麻烟 |
[06:18] | I can get dna from the paper. | 从纸上能提取到DNA |
[06:21] | Well marijuana doesn’t make you a killer. | 大麻并不能表示谁就是凶手 |
[06:22] | Yeah well it makes you stupid. | 它可以让你变的麻木 |
[06:26] | Stupid enough to jam someone down an elevator shaft? | 麻木到足以去把人推下升降机井 |
[07:04] | Sad. woman’s whole life reduced to a bunch of glorified sandwich bags. | 太悲哀了 女人的一生就这样被装在塑料袋里 |
[07:08] | Not the woman’s life fisher just her body. | 不是女人的一生 只是她的身体而已 |
[07:11] | Big difference. | 区别大了 |
[07:12] | Whatever gets you through the day. | 不管你一整天都找到什么 |
[07:13] | What have we got? | 有什么发现 |
[07:15] | Her clothes are shredded and covered in particulates. | 她的衣服都被撕碎 上面有微粒物质 |
[07:17] | Still sorting through it all. | 还在整理分析中 |
[07:19] | I’m pulling traces to run through the gc mass spec. | 我会通过气体色谱分析研究这些蛛丝马迹 |
[07:22] | Well I’ve got the when. | 我找到些时间证据 |
[07:23] | Vitreous humor from an eyeball confirms time of death | 从眼球的玻璃状液 确定死亡时间 |
[07:27] | Sometime between friday night and saturday morning. | 在周五夜里到周六早晨之间 |
[07:30] | And her final meal | 还有她的最后一餐吃的是… |
[07:32] | Was lettuce yogurt chicken and pita. | 生菜 酸奶酪 鸡肉还有皮塔饼 |
[07:35] | A gyro. most likely. | -希腊风味三明治 -很有可能 |
[07:37] | I’ve got them checking greek restaurants in the neighborhood. | 我已经让他们去查附近的希腊餐馆 |
[07:40] | Maybe someone made a delivery to her office. | 也许有人送过外卖到她办公室 |
[07:42] | Dead before the fall. | 死后抛尸 |
[07:44] | Wish we knew how she died. | 希望早日知道死因 |
[07:46] | Tox screen came back negative. | 毒物检查结果为阴性 |
[07:47] | No drugs no poison not even caffeine. | 没嗑药 没中毒 甚至连咖啡因都没 |
[07:50] | So ball’s in your court fisher. | 那么 全看你的了 费什 |
[07:52] | Dr. brennan left me with exactly | 布雷纳恩医生丢给我 |
[07:55] | 1 263 bone fragments | 正好1263片碎骨头 |
[07:58] | Each one screaming pain violence and hopelessness. | 每一片都令人感到疼痛 暴力还有绝望 |
[08:01] | So how about cutting me a little slack? | 所以让我松懈一下吧 |
[08:03] | The job gets easier with time mr. fisher. | 时间不等人 费什先生 |
[08:07] | Any leads on who she is? | 有什么线索 可以确定她身份的吗 |
[08:09] | The hot chick is doing a sketch | 我正通过仅有的几块骨头碎片 |
[08:10] | From the few pieces of skull I could locate and reconstruct. | 所重组的颅骨给她画素描肖像 |
[08:13] | Hot chick? | 辣妹? |
[08:14] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[08:15] | The other hot chick. | 是另一个辣妹 |
[08:19] | It’s a bow. With hair. | 一个带有头发的蝴蝶结 |
[08:23] | It’s brown. | 棕色的头发 |
[08:25] | Natural colors. | 自然色 |
[08:29] | Might help angela with her sketch. | 也许能帮到安琪拉画那个素描 |
[08:31] | Right. | 是的 |
[08:33] | You should give it to her. | 你自己给她 |
[08:34] | I’m kind of busy. | 我有点忙 |
[08:37] | And I’m kind of your boss. | 我是你上司 |
[08:44] | Anything else mr. fisher? | 还有什么发现 费什先生 |
[08:46] | I also found hairline impact fissures on the lateral epicondyle. | 在内侧髁上 我还发现极其细微的碰撞裂纹 |
[08:51] | And? | 还有呢 |
[08:53] | My grad thesis explored | 我的毕业论文研究的是… |
[08:55] | The effect of falls on human bone. | 人类骨头从高处堕落后的结果 |
[08:57] | I got the idea at my summer job. | 从暑假打工而想到论文主题 |
[08:59] | I’m afraid to ask. | 冒昧问一句 |
[09:00] | Suicide hotline. | 自杀热线 |
[09:02] | Were you… for or against? | 你是支持自杀还是反对自杀? |
[09:14] | Hey got a bow for you. | 有个蝴蝶结给你 |
[09:17] | Look hodgins we both decided it’s over. | 听着 哈特金斯 我们已经分手了 |
[09:20] | I don’t want any gifts. | 我不想收任何礼物 |
[09:21] | Um the bow’s from the victim. | 是死者的 |
[09:26] | Right. | 好的 |
[09:27] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:28] | That’s helpful that bow. | 那个蝴蝶结 帮助很大 |
[09:30] | How’s it coming? | 进展如何 |
[09:32] | Well according to my sketch | 根据我的素描 |
[09:33] | The victim was a model for picasso. | 受害人就成毕加索的模特了 |
[09:35] | Like it. | 很像 |
[09:37] | Mr. cheerful’s putting more pieces together for me. | 奇尔夫先生 会多重组几片颅骨给我 |
[09:40] | That’s a good idea. | 不错的主意 |
[09:43] | Just so you know uh I’m cool. | 如你所知 我有点酷 |
[09:45] | You and i we work together and-and that’s it. | 你和我 我们一起共事 仅此而已 |
[09:48] | Great. | 很好 |
[09:49] | We’re two professionals. | 我们都是专业人事 |
[09:50] | Yep two professionals. | 是的 两个专业人事 |
[09:55] | I should finish this ’cause this is… | 我得工作了 因为这个… |
[09:57] | Yeah yeah you know and I’ve got lots to do. | 好的 我也还有很多事要忙 |
[09:59] | I mean lots. | 很多 |
[10:00] | So… | 所以… |
[10:02] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:06] | From the impact fissures I’d estimate | 从碰撞的裂纹来看 我估计… |
[10:08] | Her fall was from at least 60 meters. | 她至少是从60米的高处堕落 |
[10:10] | Okay first of all I doubt even dr. brennan | 好的 首先 我怀疑布雷纳恩医生自己 |
[10:13] | Could discover that from impact fissures alone. | 也能发现上面的碰撞裂纹 |
[10:15] | My thesis got me here. ask her. | 看了我的毕业论文 她才派我来这儿的 |
[10:18] | And second that doesn’t indicate | 第二点 那也不能表明她是从 |
[10:19] | What floor she fell from ’cause the elevator car | 哪层楼掉下去 因为在她掉下来时 |
[10:21] | Could have been on any floor in the building when she landed on it. | 电梯可能在大厦的任一楼层 |
[10:24] | But since it’s a 16-story building | 但那只是16层高的大厦 |
[10:26] | At about 10 feet per floor… | 每层楼的距离大概10英尺 |
[10:27] | 11 or 12 | 11或者12英尺 |
[10:28] | If you count the space between floors. right. | -如果你要算楼层之间的距离 -是的 |
[10:30] | That’s 252 feet. | 252英尺 |
[10:32] | That gives us 76.8 meters– a difference of about 17 meters. | 那就是76.8米 差了17米 |
[10:37] | That’s… 52 feet. | 那就是 52英尺 |
[10:38] | Meaning she had to fall from the top floor | 意味着 她是从楼顶掉落 |
[10:40] | Or the machine room above it. | 或者机房上面 |
[10:42] | Very impressive mr. fisher. | 真是大开眼界 费什先生 |
[10:46] | Well I’ll still wind up like her one day. | 某天 我还会像她一样终结自己 |
[10:49] | You ever think of finding a girlfriend mr. fisher? | 费什先生 你就没想过找个女朋友? |
[10:51] | I’ve got one. | 我有过女朋友 |
[10:56] | Jill. | 她叫吉尔 |
[10:57] | She’s very beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[10:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:01] | Now. | 此刻 |
[11:06] | 帕蒂・豪易尔 她是其中一个还未登记上班的 帕蒂 hoyle– she’s one of the people | |
[11:09] | Angela’s sketch matches the picture on her id card. | 安琪拉的素描 跟她ID卡上的照片吻合 |
[11:13] | So cam is actually going to write you a letter | 那么凯确实会帮你写报告 |
[11:15] | So you can get the chair? | 那样你就能得到那张椅子吗 |
[11:17] | That’s right. she understands how the game is played. | 是的 她明白游戏规则 |
[11:19] | She worked for the same man as you. | 她跟你一样效力于同一个男人 |
[11:20] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[11:21] | The man who doesn’t exist. | 那个男人根本不存在 |
[11:25] | Can you imagine working in a place like this? | 你能想象在这样一个地方上班吗 |
[11:27] | No. it’s not sterile | 不 这儿并不枯燥乏味 |
[11:28] | And there’s no room for diagnostic equipment | 没有诊断设备的房间 |
[11:30] | Or sufficient bone storage. | 或者足够大的骨头储藏室 |
[11:32] | Bones I meant the little cubicles. | 骨头 我是指那个狭小的空间 |
[11:33] | Look at them they look like caged animals. | 看看他们 他们像是困兽 |
[11:35] | Throughout history you can find examples of human beings | 从古到今 你能发现人类… |
[11:38] | Adapting to virtually any environment. | 适应各种环境 |
[11:40] | Like you and the chair. | 比如你和你的位子 |
[11:41] | Me? whoa you’re way off base. | 你扯太远了 |
[11:42] | Ziff-young. hold the line please. | 席夫・杨 请接电话 |
[11:44] | Ziff-young. hold the line please. | 席夫・杨 请接电话 |
[11:46] | Ziff-young. hold the line please. | 席夫・杨 请接电话 |
[11:47] | Ziff-young. hold the line please. | 席夫・杨 请接电话 |
[11:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:51] | Did you find out who it was? | 你可有查出尸骨的身份 |
[11:52] | The whole building’s been wondering. | 整栋楼的人都在左思右想 |
[11:53] | I was there you know in the elevator. | 那时我就在电梯里 |
[11:55] | It was horrible. | 这太恐怖了 |
[11:56] | Slow down okay? | 慢慢说 |
[11:57] | Uh did this woman | 请问她有没有来上班 |
[11:59] | Show up to work? oh Patty. | 是帕蒂 |
[12:00] | Oh my god. | 额滴上帝啊 |
[12:02] | Oh my god Patty? really? | 死的是帕蒂 真的? |
[12:03] | It’s Patty Chip. | 奇普 死的是帕蒂 |
[12:04] | It was patty in the elevator. | 帕蒂就是电梯里的女尸 |
[12:06] | Oh man. | 天啊 |
[12:07] | We still have to verify identity with dental records. | 我们需要牙科记录来鉴定她的身份 |
[12:10] | Hey everybody! in the elevator? | 各位停一停 在电梯里的那个 |
[12:11] | Oh my god. it was Patty. | 是帕蒂 |
[12:12] | No not Patty. pretty Patty? | 怎么会是帕蒂 那个小美人 |
[12:15] | Could you just keep it quiet please? | 你们能不能安静下 |
[12:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[12:17] | What about patty? | 帕蒂出事了? |
[12:20] | This is patty’s area right over here. | 这是帕蒂的办公桌 |
[12:23] | Patty decorated the place herself. | 帕蒂自己布置的桌子 |
[12:25] | Even painted the frogs. | 甚至给青蛙上色 |
[12:26] | A lot of frogs. well | 够多的青蛙 |
[12:28] | She was that kind of person. | 她就是那样的人 |
[12:30] | one who adjusted To an impersonal workplace. | 适应无个人感情因素的工作环境 |
[12:32] | Nice chair. | 位子不错 |
[12:35] | We’re gonna have to look in her computer. | 我们要看下她的电脑 |
[12:37] | Whatever you need. uh… | 请便 |
[12:39] | It’s all company property. | 不过里面都是商业机密 |
[12:40] | I-i can get you the password. | 我给你们密码 |
[12:42] | So you last saw her on friday? | 你是周五最后见到她的人? |
[12:44] | She was still here when I left yeah. | 我走的时候她还在这 |
[12:46] | Working late as usual. | 跟平常一样加班 |
[12:47] | She… she was the best | 她是你能想象的 |
[12:48] | Office manager you can imagine. | 那种最好的员工 |
[12:49] | See? Booth? | 看到了吧 布斯 |
[12:51] | Some people accept their position | 有人就能接受 |
[12:52] | As a drone. | 像雄蜂那样混日子的工作 |
[12:55] | Are you calling me a drone? | 你认为我是在混日子? |
[12:56] | It’s not a pejorative statement | 这不是鄙视你 |
[12:58] | Without the drones | 没有雄蜂 |
[13:00] | The hive would die. | 那蜂房也会倒的 |
[13:02] | Anyone else work here late? | 有没有其他人也在加班 |
[13:03] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑 |
[13:04] | I mean when that clock hits 6:00 | 当时钟一到6点 |
[13:06] | It’s like the running of the bulls especially on friday. | 大家都一窝蜂地走人 尤其是周五 |
[13:08] | 有没有人和帕蒂作对 Did 帕蒂 have any eneimes? | |
[13:10] | Well we all have to break a few eggs to make an omelet. | 我们会开除害群之马以保证工作的顺利完成 |
[13:13] | Do you know if she | 那她有没有抓到过 |
[13:14] | Caught any of your employees smoking marijuana? | 你的员工抽大麻 |
[13:16] | Marijuana? | 大麻 |
[13:17] | No. no. | 没有的事 |
[13:19] | So no history of drug use here? | 这的人都没有吸毒记录? |
[13:24] | Ted Russo was arrested last year | 泰德・卢索去年被逮捕 |
[13:26] | For smoking pot at a concert in the park | 原因在一个音乐会上抽大麻 |
[13:28] | But he is a good worker. | 但他是个好员工 |
[13:30] | He promised me he hasn’t touched the stuff since. | 他发誓他以后再也不碰那玩意了 |
[13:40] | Ted? | 泰德 |
[13:42] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[13:43] | Oh hey what’s up? | 什么事? |
[13:45] | Ted the leg found in the elevator? | 电梯里的那截断腿 |
[13:46] | It was patty. | 是帕蒂的 |
[13:47] | Oh dude. | 兄弟 |
[13:49] | Agent Booth and Dr. Brennan | 布斯探员和布雷纳恩博士 |
[13:50] | Would like to ask you a few questions. | 要问你一些问题 |
[13:52] | Hi ted. | 你好啊 泰德 |
[13:53] | We found the remnants of a joint in the room | 我们在可能将帕蒂推入电梯井的 |
[13:56] | Where patty could have been pushed into the elevator shaft. | 房间里发现了一些大麻的残余 |
[14:00] | I don’t smoke man. | 我不抽大麻的 |
[14:01] | Yeah m-my eyes look like this | 我看起来憔悴 |
[14:02] | ’cause I have allergies. | 因为我有过敏 |
[14:04] | We pulled dna from the saliva on the cigaretette paper. | 我们在烟头的唾液提取了DNA |
[14:07] | Really? mm-hmm and we can get | -真的? -我们可以向法院 |
[14:09] | A court order to take a sample from you. | 提出采集你血液样本的申请令 |
[14:15] | All right sure. | 好吧 |
[14:18] | I-i smoke a little weed. wouldn’t you? | 我是抽过几口烟 |
[14:20] | Locked up in these veal pens all day | 天天对着账本 |
[14:22] | You know collating invoices. | 整理单据 |
[14:24] | I’m an artist man. | 我是个艺术家 |
[14:25] | But my dad cut me off | 我爸逼我来这 |
[14:27] | So without this place I’d starve to death. | 我要不吸口小烟 我要疯了 |
[14:29] | What happened ted? patty catch you? | 还发生过什么 帕蒂抓到过你? |
[14:30] | Threaten to fire you and you killed her? | 威胁要炒掉你 你就杀了她? |
[14:32] | Ted if you think these | 如果你觉得这房间小的话 |
[14:35] | Cubicles are small wait till you see the inside of soul pal. | 等下你就能见到更狭隘的内心 |
[14:47] | How many times do I have to say it? | 我要说多少次才行 |
[14:49] | I didn’t kill patty. | 我没杀帕蒂 |
[14:50] | Would you call her a friend? | 她总不是你朋友吧 |
[14:52] | She-she was the office manager man. | 她是高级白领 |
[14:54] | Eyes always on me you know? | 眼睛长在头顶上 |
[14:56] | “why are you using so many envelopes russo?” | 卢索 你怎么总用那么多信封 |
[14:58] | “Gee like maybe ’cause I’m sending out letters?” | 可能要我来寄信吧 |
[15:01] | But I didn’t kill her. | 但我没有杀她 |
[15:03] | Did you think she was a bitch? | 你觉得她是个贱货? |
[15:04] | I… what? here. | 我 |
[15:06] | Right there you see that? | 你看照片 |
[15:07] | That’s patty’s car. “bitch.” | 这是帕蒂的车 贱货 |
[15:10] | Is that an example of your artwork? | 这是不是你的艺术杰作? |
[15:12] | No. I didn’t do that. | 这不是我做的 |
[15:14] | We found your roach in the elevator machine room | 我们在电梯控制室发现你的大麻烟 |
[15:16] | Where we also found parts of Patty’s body | 那里我们还发现一些帕蒂 |
[15:19] | Crushed in the hoistway. | 被电梯压碎的骸骨 |
[15:21] | We found two weeks worth | 我们还发现两星期来 |
[15:22] | Of invoices that you hadn’t completed. | 你没完成的单据 |
[15:24] | 可能帕蒂发现了你 Maybe 帕蒂 caught you | |
[15:26] | You keyed her car | 你撬开她的车 |
[15:28] | You went back to the machine room | 回到控制室 |
[15:30] | For a quick toke and to chill | 吸了口烟 提提神 |
[15:32] | 帕蒂过来发现了你 帕蒂 walks in on you she catches you | |
[15:35] | Threatens your job… you kill her. | 威胁要炒了你 你就杀了她 |
[15:37] | Dude you are so off base. | 你太胡掰了 |
[15:40] | Let me have your keys. | 把你的钥匙给我 |
[15:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:42] | Is that a “no ” ’cause I’ll just go | 如果你拒绝 我会向法院申请令 |
[15:43] | Get a court order? | 申请令 |
[15:45] | Oh look at that. | 给你 |
[15:47] | Thanks for your cooperation. | 谢谢你的合作 |
[15:48] | That wasn’t too hard. | 不会很麻烦的 |
[15:56] | The depressed intern is quite clever. | 那个盛装打扮的实习生很聪明 |
[15:59] | His analysis of the impact fissures | 他对冲撞裂纹的分析结果 |
[16:00] | Supports Booth’s theory of where the body was dropped. | 和布斯对尸体堕落地点的结论一样 |
[16:02] | Great. | 干得好 |
[16:05] | I don’t know how to act around Hodgins. | 我不知道怎么和哈特金斯相处 |
[16:06] | I beg your pardon? | 怎么了 |
[16:09] | We just ended a relationship that was intense | 我们刚结束一段 |
[16:11] | Both emotionally and sexually. | 轰轰烈烈全身心投入的感情 |
[16:14] | Now rather than intense we’re just… | 现在的感觉比轰轰烈烈更强烈 我们 |
[16:16] | Plain tense. | 相敬如宾 |
[16:18] | We don’t look at each other | 不敢看对方 |
[16:19] | Everything is fraught with meaning. | 每件事都内涵深远 |
[16:23] | Brennan you’re supposed to say something. | 布雷纳恩 你说该怎么办 |
[16:26] | Oh-oh I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[16:27] | Wh-what am I supposed to say? | 我该说什么 |
[16:29] | Something that will make me feel better. | 让我觉得好受点就行 |
[16:34] | Um… well | 那么 |
[16:36] | Both Hodgins and you mean a lot to me | 哈特金斯和你都对我很重要 |
[16:37] | But since you’re my best friend i… | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[16:39] | I guess I could fire Hodgins. | 要不我炒了哈特金斯 |
[16:40] | What? no. huh? | 什么 不行 |
[16:42] | I-i don’t want you To fire him. | 我不是要你炒了他 |
[16:44] | that’s good | 那就好 |
[16:45] | Because I would have disliked doing that. | 我也不想那么做 |
[16:48] | Yeah of course. | 当然 |
[16:50] | Thank you though for the offer. | 谢谢你的提议 |
[16:52] | It was… it was very sweet. | 这真是贴心 |
[16:55] | So I helped? | 那我有帮到你吗 |
[16:57] | Oh absolutely sweetie. | 很棒 亲爱的 |
[17:00] | Thank you it was… | 谢谢 |
[17:08] | Cam? | 凯? |
[17:10] | Hi. listen I appreciate the doctor’s note | 我是很喜欢医生的医嘱 |
[17:12] | But you can’t send it in. | 但你不能这么给我 |
[17:13] | Too late that’s just a copy. | 太晚了 这只是复印件 |
[17:15] | This note it makes me sound like | 这份医嘱让我觉得 |
[17:16] | An invalid. you want the chair don’t you? | -自己是伤残人士 -你需不需要椅子 |
[17:19] | No I want to keep my job. hello? | 不 我只要保住我的工作 |
[17:20] | “agent Booth suffers from multi-level | 布斯探员的腰椎4至5节 |
[17:22] | “disc disease with herniation of the l4-5 disc | 患有多级椎间盘突出 |
[17:26] | Producing rad-i-cu-ular…” | 并伴有坐 |
[17:28] | Radicular. | 坐骨 |
[17:29] | “…radicular pain | 坐骨神经 |
[17:31] | In a sciatic distribution.” | 神经性疼痛 |
[17:32] | This letter is going to get me a gurney not a chair. | 这封信让我躺担架 而不是坐椅子了 |
[17:34] | I’m a coroner. tell them… | 我是验尸官 你跟医生去说 |
[17:35] | I confused you with a corpse. | 我觉得你像具尸体了 |
[17:37] | Am I the only one taking this seriously? | 我是不是唯一一个这么惨的 |
[17:39] | You are now. | 你现在就是了 |
[17:41] | You’re welcome. | 欢迎下次再来 |
[17:47] | You look bummed. | 你看来很不爽 |
[17:49] | What? no. | 不 我没有 |
[17:50] | It’s just… sometimes answers | 只是 有时 |
[17:52] | Pose more questions than they answer. | 回答的态度比答案更具意义 |
[17:54] | Thus the melancholy. | 好怀春伤秋 |
[17:56] | Did you discover cause of death yet? | 你有没有发现死因 |
[17:58] | Life man. | 生存 |
[17:59] | Life is always the cause of death. | 生存是死亡之源 |
[18:01] | Okay now you’re just a tool. | 你只是个工具 |
[18:03] | Why are you here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[18:04] | Well i-i was hoping you could maybe give me | 我希望你能给我 |
[18:07] | A little inspiration being a mentor and all. | 一些灵感 作为一个指导者 |
[18:10] | All I have are facts man. | 根据我所有的证据 |
[18:12] | Initial particulate analysis | 初步微粒子分析 |
[18:13] | Shows a thin layer of styrene | 表明她毛衣上有薄薄的一层 |
[18:15] | Acrylate copolymer on her sweater. | 苯乙烯丙烯酸酯共聚物 |
[18:17] | It’s uh copier toner. | 复印机的油墨 |
[18:19] | She worked in an office. | 她做文职 |
[18:20] | She probably got dirty changing a cartridge. | 她可能是在换打印纸时弄脏的 |
[18:22] | She was an office manager wearing a cashmere sweater. | 她是穿山羊绒毛衣的高级白领 |
[18:24] | I doubt changing the cartridge | 我不信换打印纸是她的工作 |
[18:26] | Was her responsibility not to mention | 没有告诉你的是 |
[18:29] | The toner dust was all over her front and back. | 油墨的灰尘在她前胸后背都有 |
[18:31] | Very cool. | 够酷的 |
[18:33] | She probably spent a little time | 她可能在打印室里 |
[18:34] | Rolling around the copy room floor. | 打过滚 |
[18:38] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[18:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:40] | Yeah there were some stains on different | 毛衣碎片上有古怪的污点 |
[18:42] | Sweater fragments consisting of hesperic acid | 当中成分有单宁酸 |
[18:45] | Ascorbic acid citrus sinensis furfural | 抗坏血酸 柑橘 糠醛 |
[18:48] | Proteolytic enzyme alcohol | 蛋白水解酶 酒精 |
[18:51] | Triarylmethane dye aka brilliant blue. | 三芳甲基烷染料 又名亮蓝 |
[18:54] | It’s a food coloring. | 是食物色素 |
[18:55] | Do you think the stain is relevant to the case? | 你认为这个污点和案子有关? |
[18:58] | Before I answer that I need to know what it is. | 在我回答之前 我要知道这是什么 |
[19:01] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[19:02] | We live our lives in darkness | 我们身在黑暗之中 |
[19:05] | Hoping for a sun that seldom shines… | 渴望温暖 而那稀少的阳光 |
[19:06] | Go away fisher. | 你可以走人了 费什 |
[19:13] | Forensics analyzed Ted Russo’s keys all right. | 鉴证组分析了泰德的钥匙 |
[19:15] | There’s no evidence of red paint | 没有证据表明红油漆 |
[19:16] | Transfer from keying the car. | 是在锁车时染到的 |
[19:18] | This is a very efficient workspace | 这是家非常有工作效率的单位 |
[19:20] | Don’t you think? it affords a minimum amount | 你不觉得吗 它提供 |
[19:22] | Of human interaction so the workers | 最低限度的人际交往 |
[19:23] | Can concentrate solely on productivity. | 使员工能专心工作 |
[19:25] | It’s demoralizing. | 这真令人沮丧 |
[19:26] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别那么看我 |
[19:27] | I’m not some kind of a drone. | 我不是那种雄蜂 |
[19:29] | You have superiors to whom you must report | 你有必须报告的主管 |
[19:31] | Protocols you must follow. | 必须遵守的条例 |
[19:32] | All of your actions | 你所有的行为 |
[19:33] | Are documented and reviewed. look I do not work | -需要报批和再审 -我不是为那些 |
[19:36] | For some faceless bureaucracy okay? | 官僚政府卖命 |
[19:38] | I work for the united states government | 我为联合政府而奋斗 |
[19:40] | And so do you which makes you a drone too. | 你也是这样 这使你也成了只雄蜂 |
[19:43] | No. no I’m a completely independent | 不 我是杰斐逊实验室的 |
[19:45] | Contractor operating out of the Jeffersonian. | 一位绝对独立的负责人 |
[19:47] | In the hive I would be the queen bee. | 在蜂房里我就是女王蜂 |
[19:50] | Still in a hive. | 不过在蜂房里而已 |
[19:51] | In which I am the queen. | 在那我就是女王 |
[19:54] | Okay what do we got? | 有什么发现 |
[19:55] | We found dried toner | 我们发现干油墨 |
[19:56] | In a section of the floor and fabric threads | 在地板 还有可能是 |
[19:59] | That might match the victim’s clothes. | 受害者的衣物纤维 |
[20:01] | Send them all to Dr. Hodgins at the Jeffersonian. | 把这些给杰斐逊实验室的哈特金斯博士 |
[20:03] | Says the queen bee. | 不愧是女王蜂 |
[20:04] | What? nothing. | -什么? -没什么 |
[20:06] | Use the als in this area. | 这里用ALS检查 [ALS: 另类光源科技 刑侦用] |
[20:09] | Booth the light. | 布斯 关灯 |
[20:12] | I’ll tell you what I am going to be | 我告诉你 |
[20:13] | The king bee in my department. | 我会是我们部里的公蜂王 |
[20:15] | There is no such thing as a king bee. sure there is. | 事实是这世上没有什么公蜂王 |
[20:17] | And he is going to have the finest chair in the hive. | 这会是蜂房里最好的位子 |
[20:20] | This area might also have staining | 这个污点 |
[20:22] | That could help Hodgins identify | 能帮助哈特金斯鉴定 |
[20:24] | What else was on the victim’s clothes. | 受害者身上的其他物质 |
[20:28] | Remove this section of carpet and send it to the lab. | 割一块毛毯 送去实验室 |
[20:30] | What is it? I’m not sure. | -这是什么 -我不知道 |
[20:32] | Cam and Hodgins will have to check it. | 凯和哈特金斯会鉴定的 |
[20:33] | The lights. | 开灯 |
[20:35] | Yeah yeah. | 恩 |
[20:37] | Booth. | 我是布斯 |
[20:39] | Right. just send it to my phone right away. | 不错 发到我手机上来 |
[20:42] | What’s going on? | 咋了 |
[20:43] | Computer forensics they went through | 计算机鉴证组 |
[20:45] | The victim’s hard drive. | 他们检查了受害者的硬盘 |
[20:46] | Seems that she got a really | 貌似她上周收到了 |
[20:47] | Angry e-mail last week. | 一封字里行间充满愤怒的信 |
[20:49] | It’s from somebody Dave Farfield. | 一个叫戴夫・法菲尔德的家伙 |
[20:53] | “you self-entitled bitch. | 你这个自以为是的贱货 |
[20:54] | “you are done playing with me. | 你一直在耍我 |
[20:55] | “you’ll pay. trust me. | 那就好好玩 相信我 |
[20:57] | Love and kisses Dave.” | 致上爱意与热吻 戴夫 |
[20:59] | Do you have an employee | 你这有没有一个员工 |
[21:00] | Named Dave Farfield? | 叫戴夫・法菲尔德 |
[21:02] | Yes. well actually no. | 有 也可以说没有 |
[21:04] | Okay which is it? well Dave worked | 到底有没有? |
[21:06] | Here for eight years but he was let go | 戴夫在这做了8年 |
[21:08] | Last thursday. you fired him? | -但是上周三走了 -你炒了他? |
[21:10] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[21:12] | Oh god… | 额滴上帝啊 |
[21:13] | What? well it was patty. | 是帕蒂 |
[21:15] | She told me that dave has a problem | 她告诉我戴夫有点问题 |
[21:17] | Disruptive not doing his work. | 搞分裂 不做他的工作 |
[21:19] | -So it was patty who got him fired? -she showed me | -那么是帕蒂炒了他鱿鱼? -她给我看了 |
[21:21] | An inflammatory e-mail that he wrote to her | 一封他写给她的鼓动性电子邮件 |
[21:22] | And I agreed with patty it wasn’t right. | 而且我也同意帕蒂 说的有道理 |
[21:25] | And dave knew he was fired because of patty? | 那么戴夫知道他是被帕蒂开除的? |
[21:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:30] | Oh my. | 天啊 |
[21:49] | I don’t get it. | 我没明白 |
[21:51] | Keying someone’s car is a federal offense now? | 现在划了别人的车也触犯联邦法了 |
[21:53] | So you admit you did it? | 那么你承认你确实做了? |
[21:54] | No. | 不 |
[21:56] | But did you ever meet patty? | 但是你见过帕蒂吗? |
[21:58] | Someone was just accurately | 之前有人很准确的 |
[22:00] | Describing her. | 描述了她 |
[22:02] | I mean what other kind of person would call the fbi | 我是说除了她还有谁会因为 |
[22:04] | Because she had her car keyed? | 有人划了她车的就报警给FBI |
[22:06] | 帕蒂死了 戴夫 帕蒂’s dead dave. | |
[22:10] | Whoa wait a second. | 等等… |
[22:12] | Is that why I’m here? | 是因为这个找我吗? |
[22:17] | Okay look sir… | 好吧 听我说 长官 |
[22:19] | I admit that | 我承认 |
[22:21] | I keyed her car but she | 我划了她的车 但是她 |
[22:23] | Purposely parked across the line | 故意占了我的停车位 |
[22:25] | So I couldn’t get into my space. | 所以我没法停车了 |
[22:27] | I mean every day | 我是说 她每天都这样 |
[22:29] | I would have to squeeze the car in. | 我必须费劲的把车停好 |
[22:32] | I scratched the whole side of my corolla. | 我的车整个侧面都刮了 |
[22:34] | And that car was cherry. | 那车还没有出过事儿 |
[22:36] | You hated her. | 你恨她 |
[22:37] | She got me fired because I turned her | 她把我炒了是因为我把她举报 |
[22:38] | Into the parking guards but it’s not like | 给停车场警卫 但是我并不是 |
[22:41] | I’m the only one that didn’t like her. | 唯一一个讨厌她的人 |
[22:42] | Your coworkers seemed to like her. | 你同事好像喜欢她 |
[22:44] | No no she drove us all crazy. | 不 不 她让我们都很抓狂 |
[22:47] | She docked hamid’s pay one time | 她有一次因为哈米在咖啡里多放了些伴侣 |
[22:49] | Because he put too much half-and-half in his coffee. | 扣掉了他的薪水 |
[22:51] | And then she had me reported | 之后她让我报告了 |
[22:53] | For excessive use of the internet | 超时使用因特网的情况 |
[22:55] | And I was the IT guy. | 然而我就是用网络的 |
[22:57] | So where were you friday night dave? | 那么 你周五晚上干什么了 戴夫 |
[22:59] | I was at paradise isle. | 我那晚在天堂岛 |
[23:01] | I met chip over there. | 那晚我跟奇普在一起 |
[23:02] | -Chip? -chip’s a guy from work. | -奇普? -奇普是我同事 |
[23:04] | I got a little tanked | 我有些喝多了 |
[23:06] | I bitched about getting fired. | 我抱怨被炒鱿鱼 |
[23:08] | Chip drove me home | 奇普开车送我回的家 |
[23:09] | ’cause like I said I got a little tanked | 因为就像我说的 我喝多了 |
[23:11] | But I was home before 8:00. | 我8点前就到家了 |
[23:13] | -You got an alibi after that? -I was online. | -你有不在场的证据了? -我当时在网上 |
[23:15] | I was online playing knights of atlantis. | 我当时在网上玩亚特兰蒂斯骑士 |
[23:18] | You can check the log | 你可以去查网络日志 |
[23:20] | Or ask uh-uh thrustkiller278 | 或者去问 thrustkiller278[网名] |
[23:22] | Or donnerparty819. | 或者donnerparty819[网名] |
[23:24] | Right. | 对 |
[23:29] | Her body sustained | 她的尸体 |
[23:33] | Comminuted crush fractures | 在手足都有 |
[23:34] | Of the upper and lower extremities | 粉碎性骨折 |
[23:36] | Burst fractures of the thoracic | 胸部和腰部椎骨 |
[23:38] | And lumbar vertebrae and shearing Of the spinous processes. | 有冲击性骨折 |
[23:41] | Your reconstruction looks good. | 你的重建工作看起来不错 |
[23:43] | It’s incomplete. | 还没完成 |
[23:44] | I suck. | 我的问题 |
[23:45] | This woman was mulched in an elevator shaft. | 这个女人被藏在升降梯里 |
[23:48] | Given her condition I’m impressed with your work. | 这种情况 你已经做得很不错了 |
[23:50] | Come on mr. fisher let me see a little smile. | 别这样 费什 来点儿笑容 |
[23:54] | That’s the ticket. | 就是这样 |
[23:56] | I also found incomplete | 我同时发现了 |
[23:58] | Bilateral compression fractures | r3和r11肋骨上 |
[23:59] | Of ribs r3 to r11. | 有挤压性骨折 |
[24:01] | There’s inward deformation to the lateral aspects. | 内部有横向变形的迹象 |
[24:04] | Curve patterns are consistent | 弯曲形状跟外部的一只鞋 |
[24:06] | -With the outer edge of a shoe. -I looked at | -完全吻合 -我检查过 |
[24:08] | Several sections of the epidermis | 好几个出现擦伤的 |
[24:09] | From the area of patterned abrasions | 表皮区域 |
[24:11] | Didn’t find any hemorrhage in the soft tissue. | 没有发现软组织出血 |
[24:12] | So she was stomped postmortem. | 所以她是在死后被踩的 |
[24:15] | Why stomp on someone when they’re already dead? | 为什么死了还要踩她呢 |
[24:18] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[24:20] | And I have another. | 我还有个问题 |
[24:21] | Did you figure out cause of death yet? | 你找到死亡原因了吗? |
[24:22] | I told you man I suck. | 我跟你说过 我做得很烂 |
[24:25] | Buck up mr. fisher. | 振作起来 费什 |
[24:27] | You give me cause of death | 你告诉我死亡原因 |
[24:29] | I give you a kierkegaard t-shirt. | 我奖你一件KierkegaardT恤衫 |
[24:41] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[24:42] | Hello. | 好啊 |
[24:44] | Fries look good. | 薯条不错 |
[24:46] | You want some? | 想来点儿吗 |
[24:47] | If you don’t want them. | 如果你不想吃的话 |
[24:49] | So I need some advice. | 我需要些建议 |
[24:51] | I have office hours ms. montenegro. | 我有工作时间 马特尼古洛女士 |
[24:54] | This is some… how do I deal with hodgins? | 这是… 我跟哈特金斯该怎么办 |
[24:55] | I mean we broke up so I just | 我意思 我们分开了 |
[24:57] | Want it to be over with so I can get back to work | 所以我想忘记他 我可以投入工作 |
[24:59] | Without all this unspoken drama you know what I’m saying? | 不用总是那么尴尬 你知道我什么意思吧 |
[25:01] | Mm-hmm. mm-hmm. | 嗯… |
[25:04] | Well uh | 好吧… |
[25:06] | First I think it’s important to find out what went wrong | 首先 我想找出问题的原因很重要 |
[25:09] | Why you were involved in an unsuccessful relationship. | 你们为什么有不成功的恋情 |
[25:13] | Who said it was unsuccessful? | 谁说不成功了 |
[25:14] | You’re not together anymore are you? | 你们分开了 不是吗? |
[25:16] | Do you love your parents? | 你爱你的父母吗? |
[25:17] | -Yes. -but you don’t | -是的 -但是你们 |
[25:19] | Live together anymore. | 不再住在一起 |
[25:21] | Does that mean your relationship | 这说明你跟你父母的关系 |
[25:22] | With mom and dad was unsuccessful? | 是不成功的? |
[25:23] | I don’t think it’s the same. | 我认为这是两码事儿 |
[25:25] | I do. | 我觉得就是一回事儿 |
[25:26] | Sometimes you have to move on | 有时候你得继续前进 |
[25:28] | Whatever your feelings. | 不管你的感觉是什么 |
[25:30] | When we create intimate sexual relationships | 当我们有亲密的性关系 |
[25:32] | And if the relationship | 如果这种关系 |
[25:34] | Isn’t functioning the way it should | 不是单纯的为了繁衍下一代 |
[25:35] | One is left with anxiety and confusion | 一方将会感到焦虑和混乱 |
[25:38] | That will remain until dealt with. | 除非去解决 |
[25:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:42] | -So let’s deal with it. -no it’s going to take longer | -好吧 我们来解决它 -不 这么一会儿 |
[25:44] | Than us sitting here for a few minutes. | 不可能解决得了 |
[25:46] | We need to find out why you were attracted to him | 我们的知道最开始他为什么 |
[25:47] | In the first place. | 吸引你 |
[25:48] | He has kind eyes | 他有双善良的眼睛 |
[25:50] | Great sense of humor cute ass. | 很幽默 翘屁股 |
[25:52] | He does this thing where… | 他在… |
[25:54] | No. no. | 不 不 |
[25:55] | Um I meant what are those things in your past | 我意思是过去发生过什么 |
[25:57] | That have led you to dr. hodgins | 让你跟哈特金斯走到一起 |
[25:59] | And what he represents to you as an archetype. | 还有他什么地方让你觉得他很完美 |
[26:01] | You know what? I’m going to look at my schedule. | 听着 我得看看我的日程安排 |
[26:04] | But uh we should probably | 但是 我们应该 |
[26:05] | Start by meeting twice a week. | 每周见两次 |
[26:07] | No. | 不 |
[26:08] | I think I’m okay. | 我想我很好 |
[26:10] | Therapy can’t be rushed. | 心理治疗不能操之过急 |
[26:11] | Look sweets | 听着 小甜甜 |
[26:12] | The way I look at it if I’m shot by an arrow | 在我看来 如果我被箭射中 |
[26:15] | I-i don’t need to know where the arrow was made | 我不需要知道这支射是哪儿造的 |
[26:18] | Or what kind of bow it came from or | 或者射出这支射的弓是哪儿来的 |
[26:20] | Even who it was who shot me. | 甚至是谁射的我 |
[26:22] | I just need to get it out of my chest. | 我只想把箭从我身上拔出来 |
[26:26] | So… thank you. | 所以…谢谢 |
[26:29] | This has been helpful. | 你已经帮了我不少了 |
[26:31] | You’re good. | 你很棒 |
[26:33] | Thanks for the fries. | 谢谢你的薯条 |
[26:37] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[26:38] | Help yourself. | 自求多福吧你 |
[26:40] | Found another | 在她的裙子上 |
[26:42] | Mystery stain on this piece of her skirt. | 找到另一个奇怪的污点 |
[26:45] | It’s body fluid so… | 她的尸体腐烂了 所以… |
[26:47] | It’s your problem. | 这是你的问题 |
[26:55] | What have we here? | 这儿有些什么 |
[26:57] | Do you think I’m off my game because of angela? | 你认为我工作状态不好是因为安琪拉? |
[27:00] | Because we have all this residual stuff between us? | 因为我们有些遗留问题? |
[27:03] | Every time I look at her I still think about… | 每次看着她 我仍然想着… |
[27:05] | -Semen. what? no. | -精子 -什么? 不 |
[27:06] | I was going to say something much more romantic than that. | 我本想说些更浪漫一些的词儿 |
[27:09] | This stain– it’s semen. | 这个污点 是精子 |
[27:11] | Oh. | 哦 |
[27:13] | -Right. -I was also | -对 -我还有 |
[27:14] | Given a swatch of carpet from the copy room | 在复印室的地毯样本 |
[27:16] | That had a stain also semen. | 上面也有污点 也是精子 |
[27:18] | So now we know victim was on the floor of the copy room | 我们知道被害者在复印室的地上 |
[27:20] | And that there were semen stains on the floor | 地上还有精子污点 |
[27:22] | And now on her skirt. | 她裙子上也有 |
[27:23] | My guess is the stains will match. | 我猜两处精子应该出自一个人 |
[27:29] | 帕蒂・豪易尔命令 帕蒂 hoyle ordered uh | |
[27:31] | Food friday night | 周五晚上聚餐 |
[27:33] | Uh had it delivered to the office. | 必须要把吃的送到办公室 |
[27:35] | Guess whose credit card she used? | 猜猜她用谁的信用卡? |
[27:36] | Well I really don’t have enough data | 我没有足够的数据 |
[27:38] | To make an educated guess. | 去做出一个有根有据的猜测 |
[27:40] | Oh her boss’. | 她老板 |
[27:41] | Gary flannery. | 盖瑞・福莱利 |
[27:43] | So | 那么… |
[27:45] | Cam is comparing the semen found on the floor | 凯在比较地板上的精子 |
[27:47] | With the stain found on the skirt. hmm. | 跟裙子上的精子 |
[27:49] | Seems like pretty patty | 看起来美女帕蒂 |
[27:50] | Was sleeping her way up the food chain | 跟她顶头上司 |
[27:52] | With the boss. | 有过床第之欢 |
[27:53] | Flannery is married. | 福莱利已经结婚了 |
[27:54] | Maybe she threatened to expose the affair | 或许是她威胁公开奸情 |
[27:57] | And he decided to kill her to keep her quiet. | 然后他决定杀了她灭口 |
[27:59] | Just because tech support is in india | 技术支持是印度人 |
[28:00] | Doesn’t mean I get special treatment. | 并不代表我应该受到特殊对待 |
[28:02] | Patty knew that. | 帕蒂知道的 |
[28:03] | Just call them please. | 请打给他们 |
[28:05] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[28:06] | Mr. flannery like to ask you a few questions | 福莱利先生 我们想问你几个问题 |
[28:08] | About your credit card statement. | 关于你的信用卡 |
[28:10] | uh and I’d like to ask him for a dna sample. | 我想要取一个DNA样本 |
[28:12] | Now. | 现在 |
[28:21] | Patty was a valued employee | 帕蒂是一个很有价值的雇员 |
[28:22] | And that is all. | 仅此而已 |
[28:24] | Come on you think I’m gonna slam you | 得了 你以为我会为了找乐子 |
[28:26] | For having a little fun? | 在这儿审问你? |
[28:27] | It happens. | 事情就这样发生了 |
[28:28] | Late night meetings | 午夜幽会 |
[28:30] | A little cleavage. | 低胸装 |
[28:31] | No. i-i’m a married man. | 不 我已经结婚了 |
[28:33] | Then why did you give her your credit card? | 那你为什么把你的信用卡给她? |
[28:35] | For the the occasional business expense. | 偶然的一次公司开销 |
[28:37] | Room service | 酒店雅间儿服务 |
[28:38] | Massage mmm. | 按摩 |
[28:40] | Shiatsu one hour | 一小时指压按摩 |
[28:41] | A purse | 一个钱包 |
[28:43] | $300 worth of lingerie. | 300美元的女士内衣 |
[28:45] | I was not having sex with patty! | 我跟帕蒂没发生过性关系 |
[28:47] | Then why did she have your credit card? | 那她为什么有你的信用卡 |
[28:48] | And semen on her skirt. | 她裙子上的精子呢 |
[28:49] | No! | 不 |
[28:54] | 帕蒂决定进行一次可消耗的审计 帕蒂 decided to run an expendables audit | |
[28:57] | All right she wanted to account for every damn pencil. | 她想要公司的每笔开销的账目 |
[29:00] | Then she found out I was ordering extra office supplies | 然后她发现我曾超额办公用品支出 |
[29:04] | And selling the surplus online. | 还有在网上销售剩余产品 |
[29:06] | She was going to report me to corporate. | 她要向公司举报我 |
[29:08] | But she said she would keep her mouth shut | 但是她说如果我把信用卡给她 |
[29:10] | If I let her use my card now and then. | 她就守口如瓶 |
[29:12] | Oh she had the whole office under her thumb | 她控制了整个办公室 |
[29:14] | Knew everyone’s business. | 知道每个人的底细 |
[29:16] | Sneaky bitch. | 卑鄙的婊子 |
[29:17] | So she was blackmailing you. | 那么说她敲诈你 |
[29:19] | That’s not easy to stop is it? | 很难让她闭嘴 是吧 |
[29:21] | But I didn’t kill her. | 但是我没杀她 |
[29:22] | Please. | 得了 |
[29:24] | You can’t tell the head office. | 你不能告诉总公司 |
[29:25] | I’ve got a family. | 我有家庭 |
[29:26] | I could lose my job my health care | 我有可能丢了工作 还有我的健康保障 |
[29:28] | -My pension… -shut up. | -养老金 -闭嘴 |
[29:29] | Open your mouth. | 张嘴 |
[29:32] | Ah… | 啊… |
[29:36] | What have you found? | 你发现什么了 |
[29:38] | The pelvis? | 盆骨? |
[29:39] | The anteroposterior diameter is 160 millimeters. | 直径是160毫米 |
[29:42] | Transverse diameter is | 横向直径是 |
[29:44] | 240 millimeters. | 240毫米 |
[29:46] | Listen to me | 听我说 |
[29:48] | Reducing the pelvic inlet the orifice of life | 还原盆骨的近口 生命之孔 |
[29:52] | To a numerical abstract. | 到一些数字 |
[29:54] | We need mathematical constructs | 我们需要精确的数学模型 |
[29:56] | To understand any aspect of our world mr. fisher. | 来了解我们身边的世界 费什 |
[29:58] | And those figures and equations are beautiful. | 那些数字和公式都很美 |
[30:00] | Like a musical composition | 就像音乐 |
[30:02] | They give life meaning and us the possibility | 它们给生命意义 而且给我们 |
[30:04] | Of knowing the unknowable. | 去探求未知事物的可能 |
[30:06] | Right. | 对 |
[30:10] | There’s no evidence | 没有证据表明 |
[30:12] | That the body was disarticulated prior | 尸体是之前被肢解的 |
[30:15] | To being shoved down the chute | 从斜道里被推出来 |
[30:16] | So she either went in headfirst or feetfirst. | 所以她无论是头冲前还是脚冲前被放进去的 |
[30:19] | Given that I’ve cut a hole that corresponds | 根据这个推理 我根据斜道的尺寸 |
[30:21] | To the measurements of the chute. | 割了一个洞 |
[30:23] | There’s only one problem. | 问题就在这儿 |
[30:24] | Any way you turn it the pelvis won’t fit. | 不管你怎么转它 盆骨都进不去 |
[30:28] | So the body | 所以尸体 |
[30:30] | Couldn’t have entered the shaft by that chute. | 不可能被放进去 |
[30:32] | But since it still had to fall a minimum of 60 meters… | 但是因为电梯当时最少要落下60米… |
[30:35] | It was dumped from the 16th floor. | 尸体是从16楼背扔下的 |
[30:37] | I’ll call booth. | 我这就告诉布斯 |
[30:39] | Dna results came back. | DNA结果出来了 |
[30:41] | The two semen stains are a match– | 两处精子确实是来自一个人的 |
[30:42] | The one from her skirt and the one from the copy room floor. | 裙子上的和复印室地板上的 |
[30:45] | But they’re not from her boss. sorry. | 但是不是来自她老板的 不好意思 |
[30:59] | Look this tension between us | 听着 我们之间这种紧张的状态 |
[31:01] | I hate it. | 我很讨厌这样 |
[31:02] | I-i mean I know that we broke up and everything | 我的意思是 我知道我们分手了 |
[31:05] | But I’ve experience loss before and lived through it | 但是我经历过这些 而且都挺过来了 |
[31:06] | And… you have too. | 你也一样 |
[31:08] | And I’m not going to pretend this didn’t | 我不会假装什么都没发生 |
[31:10] | Happen because it might be easier to break up that way. | 因为那样可能会更好地分开 |
[31:12] | I’m going to relive us huddled last winter | 我会重新体验那个忙乱的冬天 |
[31:13] | In that cabin in montana | 在蒙大拿的小屋里 |
[31:15] | When the lights went out and the heat went out | 当火熄灭了 越来越冷 |
[31:17] | And laughing our asses off when you tried explaining | 我们取笑对方 当你想跟我解释 |
[31:19] | That spectrometer thingy to me. | 分光计的时候 |
[31:21] | So I am not going to hide anymore | 所以我不想再回避 |
[31:22] | And I’m not going to walk on eggshells. | 我也不会在畏首畏尾 |
[31:24] | I am just going to accept that the whole damn mess happened | 我只想接受这一切 |
[31:26] | And pain or not I’m glad it did. | 不论痛苦还是什么 我很高兴我经历这些 |
[31:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:42] | So forensics didn’t find any prints? | 鉴证组没发现任何指纹? |
[31:44] | No. | 没有 |
[31:46] | Cleaning crew came in over the weekend | 清查了周末所有坐过电梯的人 |
[31:48] | And wiped down all the elevator doors. | 彻底检查了所有的电梯门 |
[31:49] | Eh no blood. | 没有血迹 |
[31:51] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[31:52] | What? that. | -什么 -那个 |
[31:54] | Those are my cupcakes. | 我的纸杯蛋糕 |
[31:56] | I got them for the hr officer at work. | 给人事经理买的 |
[31:57] | I heard she loves them. | 听说她很爱吃 |
[31:58] | So fraud and bribery? | 那么 算诈骗行贿吧 |
[32:00] | No. 12 years of service | 不 持续了12年的服务 |
[32:01] | And lumbar support okay. | 也为了护腰椅 好不 |
[32:03] | It’s all a matter of perception. | 都是前期工作 |
[32:05] | Okay. | 好呀 |
[32:07] | Don’t say it like that. | 别那么说 |
[32:09] | “okay ” like I’m some kind of a kid. | 好呀 好像我是个小孩儿似的 |
[32:11] | Okay. | 好呀 |
[32:13] | It’s looking pretty good too bones. | 这样就好多了 骨头 |
[32:15] | I mean willie ackerman he got cut off the list | 我是说 威利・艾克蒙已经出局了 |
[32:17] | ’cause he got his note from an acupuncturist | 因为他的报告来自一个针灸医生 |
[32:19] | And that doesn’t even count. | 不算数 |
[32:21] | Hah! boob. | 哈 不行喽 |
[32:24] | Watch out I’m going to try this again. | 当心 我再试试看 |
[32:27] | Oh man. | 使劲儿 |
[32:29] | Ah forget it! | 算了 |
[32:30] | There’s no way that I could keep that open | 我没法把那门打开足够长的时间 |
[32:33] | Long enough to dump a body and I’m in shape. | 来让挤进去一个人 但我还算苗条 |
[32:35] | Must have been someone that was stronger than you. | 肯定得是个起码比你壮的家伙 |
[32:38] | You’re kidding me right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[32:39] | Have you seen the people in these offices? | 你没看见这办公室里的人吗 |
[32:40] | Compared to them I am hercules. | 和他们比 我都能称为大力神了 |
[32:42] | Well apparently not. | 显然不是那么回事 |
[32:44] | Maybe you do need that chair. | 可能你确实需要那椅子 |
[32:46] | Or maybe it was two people. | 或者可能是两个人 |
[32:49] | 1 263 bone fragments | 1263块骨碎片 |
[32:52] | And I’ve checked every single one of them. | 每片我都检查过了 |
[32:54] | And the only cause of death I see | 但我认为能证明死因的 |
[32:56] | Is on the squamous temporal bone. | 只有鳞片状颞骨 |
[32:58] | The localized staining would be consistent | 局部染色检验显示 |
[33:01] | With blunt force trauma. | 是钝器外伤 |
[33:03] | Except there’s no sign of that on the exterior of the skull. | 但头骨外部却没有痕迹 |
[33:05] | Then it was probably caused by a ruptured aneurysm. | 所以可能是破裂的动脉瘤所导致的 |
[33:08] | Which would make her death an accident. | 那她的死就是是个意外 |
[33:10] | And our pursuit for a villain merely a cry for justice | 那么我们追击犯人也只不过是徒劳 |
[33:13] | In an unjust world. | 在这个不公平的世界里 |
[33:14] | But if it’s an accident | 但如果只是个意外 |
[33:16] | It wouldn’t account for the elevator | 怎么解释电梯 |
[33:18] | Or the semen. -true. | 或者精液 -是啊 |
[33:21] | I should have found that earlier. | 我早该想到的 |
[33:25] | Dr. brennan’s going to fire me isn’t she? | 布雷纳恩医生会炒了我的 是吧 |
[33:27] | I guess while I was trying to see | 估计当我试着弄明白 |
[33:29] | The metaphorical sun I totally forgot | 那隐喻的太阳时 我完全忘了 |
[33:31] | That the chances of survival in an unfriendly cosmos… | 在一个不友好的宇宙中生存的机会… |
[33:34] | Have you considered prozac mr. fisher? | 你考虑过百忧解吗 费什先生 |
[33:36] | Already on it. then double your dose | -正在用 -那就用两倍剂量 |
[33:38] | ’cause you’re bringing me down and that’s hard to do | 因为你让我也情绪下滑了 这很难办到的 |
[33:40] | ’cause I have worked with death for years | 因为我已经陪伴死亡工作了多年 |
[33:42] | And you are making it | 而你让它 |
[33:43] | All look like good times now. | 看起来又回到了好时光 |
[33:45] | So get it together okay eeyore? | 所以 一起来吧 好不 宝贝儿 |
[33:47] | What have you found? an aneurysm. | 你们发现了什么没有 动脉瘤 |
[33:48] | It should have been caused | 可能是因 |
[33:49] | By trauma to the ectocranial surface | 动脉瘤造成的颞骨破裂 |
[33:51] | But there’s no evidence of trauma at all. | 但没有任何动脉瘤的证据 |
[33:53] | Very good mr. fisher. | 非常好 费什同志 |
[33:57] | What do you see there? | 那里你看到了什么 |
[34:00] | Two tiny punctures | 两个小穿孔 |
[34:02] | Approximately seven millimeters apart. | 相距大约7毫米 |
[34:05] | And what’s very good? | 糟糕的是 |
[34:07] | I totally missed them. | 我都没看见它们 |
[34:08] | You found the hemorrhagic stain | 你找到了出血污点 |
[34:10] | That led us here. so what caused them? | -所以让我们找到了这个 -那是什么造成的 |
[34:12] | Snake fangs? | 蛇牙吗 |
[34:13] | Eastern pipistrelle bat? | 东方伏翼蝠? |
[34:15] | Uh a vampire? | 吸难道是血鬼? |
[34:16] | Fingerprint powder. | 指纹粉 |
[34:21] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[34:24] | A fine horizontal bar | 一个能支撑两个垂直隆起物 |
[34:26] | Terminating in two vertical protrusions. | 的很好的杠杆 |
[34:29] | Oh my god. she was killed by a staple. | 我的天哪 她被订书钉杀死的 |
[34:40] | A staple? | 订书钉? |
[34:41] | Mm-hmm. | 是啊 |
[34:42] | How do you kill somebody with a staple? | 你怎么用一个订书钉杀人 |
[34:44] | It perforated the thinnest part of the calvarium– | 它刺穿了颅骨的最薄处 |
[34:46] | The squamous temporal bone– | 鳞片状颞骨 |
[34:48] | Causing miss hoyle’s preexisting aneurysm | 造成了豪易尔小姐先前动脉瘤 |
[34:50] | To rupture. | 的破裂 |
[34:51] | And how do you get somebody to stand still | 那你怎么会站着等人把 |
[34:53] | While you staple them? -there’s a small depression | 订书钉钉进脑袋里 -这就有点令人沮丧了 |
[34:54] | Near the wound that suggests the stapler was thrown. | 伤口附近表明那订书钉是扔过来的 |
[34:58] | So whoever did this didn’t mean to kill her. | 所以并不是有人要有意杀她 |
[34:59] | -No I can’t confirm that. -it’s common sense bones. | -不 我没那么说 -但这是显然的 骨头 |
[35:02] | One doesn’t usually use a stapler as a murder weapon | 很少有人会拿订书钉当凶器 |
[35:04] | And they certainly couldn’t have known | 而且这人还得知道 |
[35:05] | That she had an aneurysm. | 她有动脉瘤 |
[35:07] | I’ll concede on both points. | 这两点我承认 |
[35:09] | Tell you what. | 告诉你吧 |
[35:10] | My boys are looking for the murder weapon. | 我的人在查凶器 |
[35:11] | Maybe we can uh pull some prints. | 可能我们能 指出些线索 |
[35:13] | So patty has sex with someone | 那就是 帕蒂和一个 |
[35:15] | Who then hits her with a stapler. | 用订书机杀了他的人有性关系 |
[35:16] | It’s an odd work environment. | 真是个奇怪的工作环境 |
[35:18] | Okay you are not going to believe this. | 你们不会相信的 |
[35:20] | Yeah try topping death by office supplies. | 是啊 用办公用品来润色死亡 |
[35:22] | I was wracking my brain over the trace analysis from the sweater. | 我把毛衣做了示踪分析 |
[35:25] | Furfural proteolytic enzyme | 糖醛 蛋白水解酶 |
[35:27] | Triarylmethane dye… | 三方基甲烷染料 |
[35:28] | Hodgins hodg-hodgins eyes are glazing over. | 哈特金斯 哈特金斯 看着这 |
[35:31] | It’s a blue hawaiian. | 是蓝色夏威夷 |
[35:33] | What’s a blue hawaiian? well it’s a potent cocktail. | 什么是蓝色夏威夷 是一种烈性鸡尾酒 |
[35:35] | Two of those puppies and you’re asking yourself | 两杯下肚 你就会问自己 |
[35:38] | “hey why am I naked and who are all these people?” | “为什么我没穿衣服? 这些人是谁?” |
[35:40] | Brilliant blue fcf from the blue curao | 漂亮的蓝色是亮蓝 |
[35:42] | Furfural from the rum | 糖醛是朗姆酒 |
[35:43] | Proteolytic enzyme– | 蛋白水解酶是 |
[35:44] | Pineapple alcohol speaks for itself. | 菠萝和酒精混在一起的结果 |
[35:47] | Is this the sort of beverage | 这是一种在天堂岛 |
[35:48] | They would serve at the paradise isle? | 供应的饮料吗 |
[35:50] | Yeah comes in one of those ceramic monkey heads. | 是的 放在猴头形状的陶器里 |
[35:53] | So the killer must have stepped in spilled drink. | 那么凶手一定是让饮料洒出来了 |
[35:56] | Given the high level of fructose and sugarcane | 而大量的果糖和蔗糖 |
[35:58] | It would have adhered to his shoe. | 肯定粘在了他的鞋上 |
[36:00] | He stomps on the victim and presto | 他急速的重重跺在受害者身上 |
[36:01] | Her sweater lights up with more traces than a luau pig. | 所以毛衣上有了很多脚印 |
[36:04] | Dave was at paradise isle but his his alibi checks out. | 戴夫去过天堂岛 但他有不在场证明 |
[36:07] | Yeah but dave was there with chip | 是啊 但戴夫和奇普在一起 |
[36:09] | Who gave him a ride home | 奇普当晚送他回家 |
[36:10] | But we don’t know what chip did for the rest of the night. | 但我们不知道奇普其它时候在干什么 |
[36:12] | Good work hodgins. | 很好 哈特金斯 |
[36:14] | Thanks. now you can have a french fry. | 谢谢 你现在可以吃法国薯条了 |
[36:15] | Hey man right? | 兄弟 对吧 |
[36:16] | Hey you know uh… | 你知道 |
[36:18] | I think angela and I are cool now. | 我想现在安琪拉和我都冷静下来了 |
[36:19] | We talked and I think… brennan. | 我们可以聊天 所以我想… -布雷纳恩 |
[36:22] | You know what? just keep it to yourself. | 你知道吗 保持自我就好 |
[36:24] | We’ll be right there. we have to go. you can have all the fries you want. | -我们马上到 -得走了 你都吃了吧 |
[36:27] | Pay for the bill too. wanted to talk to you guys… | 顺便买单 -我想和你们关于… |
[36:29] | Thanks hodgins. …about a-angela. | -多谢 哈特金斯 -安琪拉的事 |
[36:31] | I was filing the dna test I ran on gary’s saliva. | 我做了盖瑞唾液的DNA测试 |
[36:34] | Ah it does match after all. | 确实吻合 |
[36:35] | No but I did double-check the semen sample | 但我做了死者裙子上和地板上的 |
[36:38] | From the victim’s skirt | 两个精液样本测试 |
[36:39] | With the one on the floor and they do match. | 它们也都吻合 |
[36:42] | And according to the deterioration | 而且根据精子尾部 |
[36:44] | Of the sperm tail | 的退化痕迹 |
[36:46] | The ejaculate is from friday night. | 说明是周五晚上射出的 |
[36:48] | That must have been some happy hour. | 那肯定是狂欢夜了 |
[36:50] | The night she was murdered. | 当晚她被谋杀 |
[36:51] | You can tell all that from their little tails? | 你可以根据那些小尾巴说明这么多问题 |
[36:53] | Yes and I can also tell | 是的 我也可以证明 |
[36:55] | That our man is probably of asian descent. | 这人可能是亚裔 |
[36:56] | Oh by the way they swim. | 从它们游走的方式 |
[36:58] | No. | 不是 |
[37:00] | From 42 specific dna sequences. | 从42条DNA的序列上 |
[37:02] | Yeah | 这样啊 |
[37:04] | Probably more exact. | 或许更精确地说 |
[37:06] | I’m not sure if that’s helpful. | 我不知道这有没帮助 |
[37:07] | There are three billion asian people in the world. | 世界上有30亿亚裔人 |
[37:09] | But only one who works in the office. | 但那办公室里却只有一个 |
[37:10] | And he was at paradise isle. | 而且当晚他还在天堂岛上 |
[37:13] | We found the murder weapon chip. | 我们找到凶器了 奇普 |
[37:15] | A stapler? yep a stapler. | -订书机? -是 订书机 |
[37:17] | Picked it up in a dumpster behind your building. | 在你住所后的垃圾箱里找到的 |
[37:19] | Someone threw it at her. | 有人把它扔向她 |
[37:20] | We found some of patty’s hair embedded in the slide | 我们发现里面嵌有帕蒂的头发 |
[37:22] | As well as a trace of blood. | 而且有一道血迹 |
[37:27] | So uh what do you need from me? | 那么 你们需要我怎么做 |
[37:29] | I’ll help any way I can. | 我会尽力协助的 |
[37:30] | I liked patty. | 我喜欢过帕蒂 |
[37:31] | Enough to make love to her in the copy room on the floor? | 所以和她在复印室的地板上做爱? |
[37:34] | God no. | 天哪 不可能 |
[37:37] | She was my boss. | 她是我上司 |
[37:39] | We also found semen on the floor of the copy room | 我们在复印室的地板上和她的裙子上 |
[37:41] | And on her skirt. | 发现了精子 |
[37:42] | The dna showed it was from an asian male. | DNA显示是一名亚裔男性的 |
[37:44] | You’re the only person of asian descent in the office chip. | 你是办公室里唯一的亚裔男性 奇普 |
[37:47] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[37:49] | We have a uh court order here for your dna. | 我们有索取你DNA的法庭指令 |
[37:57] | Okay you’re right. | 好吧 你们是对的 |
[38:00] | I was sleeping with patty | 我是和帕蒂睡过 |
[38:01] | But I wanted to end it | 但我想结束这关系 |
[38:03] | So I had a couple drinks | 所以我喝了两杯壮胆 |
[38:04] | To get up my courage a-and went back to the office. | 然后回到办公室 |
[38:06] | Then what happened? | 接着呢 |
[38:07] | I told her we had to stop | 我跟她说我们得结束了 |
[38:09] | Because we were going to get caught. | 否则会被人抓到的 |
[38:10] | She threatened to report me for sexual harassment | 她威胁说会告我性骚扰 |
[38:13] | If I didn’t keep sleeping with her. | 如果我不再和她保持性关系 |
[38:15] | She was calling gary to report me. | 她打电话向盖瑞打我小报告 |
[38:17] | So you threw the stapler at her? | 所以你把订书机扔向她 |
[38:18] | It hit her in the head a-and she just dropped. | 它砸在她头上 她就倒了 |
[38:22] | She had an aneurysm. | 她有动脉瘤 |
[38:24] | You ruptured it. | 你刺破它了 |
[38:25] | I didn’t know. then what? | -我不知道啊 -接着呢 |
[38:27] | I… had to get rid of her. | 我 得处理掉她 |
[38:29] | I… I panicked dragged her into the hall | 我 我很害怕 把她拖到大厅 |
[38:33] | Opened the elevator doors and… | 打开电梯门 接着 |
[38:35] | Shoved her down the shaft. | 把她推下了电梯间 |
[38:37] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[38:38] | W-what do you mean “how?” | “怎么做到的” 什么意思 |
[38:49] | It must have been the adrenaline. | 肯定是肾上腺素的作用 |
[38:51] | Enough of that you can lift a car | 如果足够 你可以推动一辆车 |
[38:52] | Right? | 是吗 |
[38:54] | Is this enough adrenaline for you? | 那这样肾上腺素够多了吧 |
[38:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:07] | Look at that– two people. | 看哪 两个人 |
[39:08] | Who’s helping you? | 谁帮的你 |
[39:09] | No one. it was just me. somebody had | 没人 就我一个 一定有人 |
[39:11] | To have helped you hold the doors open | 帮你把门打开的 |
[39:13] | While you kicked her | 当你把她踢下 |
[39:14] | Down the shaft. no. | 电梯间的时候 -没有 |
[39:15] | Who are you protecting chipper? | 你在掩护谁 奇普 |
[39:16] | Booth can you take the door? | 布斯 你可以推着门吗 |
[39:18] | Got it got it. | 好了 好了 |
[39:21] | All right. | 可以了 |
[39:22] | There. | 那个 |
[39:31] | Okay what is that? | 那是什么 |
[39:33] | It looks like a piece of fingernail blue nail polish. | 看起来是片指甲 涂着蓝色指甲油 |
[39:45] | Chip tried to protect me? | 奇普想掩护我了 |
[39:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:50] | That’s just like him you know? | 他就是这样 你知道的 |
[39:52] | Whenever I have too many calls on hold | 每当我有太多电话的时候 |
[39:54] | He’d always answer the phone. | 他就会帮我接 |
[39:55] | He totally didn’t have to do that. | 他完全不必那么做的 |
[39:57] | The best way for you | 而你能帮助他最好的方法就是 |
[39:58] | To help him is just to tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[40:03] | Okay well… | 好 好的 |
[40:05] | We both have roommates… | 我们都有室友 |
[40:09] | So… sometimes… | 所以有时候 |
[40:13] | We’d make love in the office. | 我们就在办公室里做爱 |
[40:16] | We were in the copy room and we thought we were alone | 我们呆在复印室里 以为没人能发现 |
[40:21] | But patty came back for something | 但帕蒂回来取东西 |
[40:24] | And she caught us | 她抓住我们了 |
[40:26] | And she said she was going to report us. | 而且她说她会向上级报告 |
[40:28] | I mean no one in the office could date. | 办公室里人之间不允许约会 |
[40:30] | It was against company policy. | 是违背公司政策的 |
[40:31] | She said we’d both be fired. | 她说我们都得被炒 |
[40:33] | So you threw the stapler. | 所以你扔了订书机 |
[40:35] | I-i was so sick of her sticking her nose in everything. | 我太讨厌她了 她无处不在无所不管 |
[40:40] | Sh-she went over to the phone to report us to gary and… | 她跑去打电话向盖瑞报告 接着 |
[40:46] | …i threw the stapler. | …我就向她扔了订书机 |
[40:48] | I didn’t I didn’t mean to kill her. | 我没 我无意杀她 |
[40:50] | I just wanted to be with chip. | 我只想和奇普在一起 |
[41:18] | I see you got your throne. | 你拿到你的宝座了 |
[41:20] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[41:22] | The chair. | 那把椅子 |
[41:23] | Looks nice. | 看起来不错 |
[41:24] | Another victory for the hive. | 蜂房的一项胜利啊 |
[41:26] | Hr said you called. | 人事部门说你打过电话了 |
[41:28] | Yes but I didn’t lie to them. | 是 但我没有撒谎 |
[41:29] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不会那么做的 |
[41:30] | Well you must have said something | 你一定说了什么话 |
[41:32] | Because she didn’t even eat her cupcakes | 因为她不再吃她的纸杯蛋糕了 |
[41:33] | And the chair was here. | 而椅子就来了 |
[41:35] | No I just told them why I felt it was important | 没 我只是说 我觉得你有必要 |
[41:37] | For you to have it that’s all. | 拥有这椅子 就这么多 |
[41:38] | And uh | 而且 |
[41:39] | Why is that? | 为什么那样 |
[41:40] | Because even a mindless drone… | 因为一个没头脑的雄蜂 |
[41:45] | …deserves some perks? | 应该得到一些好处? |
[41:47] | No because of how important you are to them. | 不是的 因为你对他们来说很重要 |
[41:49] | I mentioned your dedication and courage and sensitivity. | 我提到了你的贡献 勇气与敏感 |
[41:53] | Sensitivity? | 敏感? |
[41:54] | Yes booth. I mean | 是的 布斯 我是说 |
[41:56] | Even today with that young woman who killed her boss | 对今天杀了上司的年轻姑娘 |
[41:59] | It’s very impressive. | 那是意义深远的 |
[42:02] | Anyway I said that a chair is a good way | 同时 我说那把椅子对办公室 |
[42:06] | To show the other employees in the office | 的其他人来说是 |
[42:10] | How much those qualities are valued. | 价值的象征 |
[42:13] | Hmm well it worked. | 很好 起作用了 |
[42:16] | I’ll never understand | 我不明白 |
[42:17] | Why you felt you had to lie to get the chair. | 你为什么觉得你得说谎才能得到那椅子 |
[42:19] | I mean you could have just told them | 我是说 你只需要告诉他们 |
[42:20] | About yourself on your own. | 你自己的想法 |
[42:21] | Well because that would have been bragging | 因为那样就成了吹牛了 |
[42:23] | Even though it was true. | 虽然是真的 |
[42:27] | are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[42:28] | yeah! no it’s just… i think the pad here is… | 没事 我估计是椅子背垫有些… |
[42:32] | like… like my back is hits | 好像 好像伤我的背了 |
[42:41] | no no this is great | 不 不 很好 |
[42:53] | so you like it | 那么你喜欢它了 |
[42:54] | are you kidding me? i love it | 开玩笑 我爱它 |
[42:56] | let me give my baby a breathing ah? | 给我的小宝贝来个喘息吧 |
[43:04] | up and down seems a little bit touchily | 上下装置好像有点不太合作啊 |