时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | My dad thinks some selfish, .. is bad parts of birthday | 我爸认为这有点自私 但我还得给他的生日准备份大礼 |
[00:27] | You’re a good son, man | 哥们 你真是个好儿子 |
[00:29] | -hey dude i’m not move -dude, just cut the bob wire, that will become loose | -哥们 我被卡住了 -把电线剪了就能松的 |
[00:39] | oh, great | 很好 |
[00:42] | what kind of cars here | 这里都是什么车啊 |
[00:44] | old one, toyota FHA40. love’s acting more than me, that’s for sure | -那辆是丰田FHA40 -爱有更多的表达方式 |
[00:52] | -take a look -can you image…a ..mare, I can borrow this truck | -快瞧 -这真是我梦寐以求的 我要租这辆 |
[01:00] | okay,we drag so, it’s coming | 好的 来拽开看看 |
[01:10] | the car is bleeding | 车子在滴血 |
[01:15] | There’s something back there | 后面有东西 |
[01:27] | Okay, look, just to be clear, | 好了 听着 搞清楚 |
[01:29] | I asked you out for a drink to talk, | 我约你出来喝酒谈天 |
[01:31] | not because I’m desperate for male company. | 不是因为我对男人绝望了 |
[01:34] | You think of me as male company? | 你有把我当作男人吗 |
[01:35] | Can I get you anything? | 需要点什么吗 |
[01:36] | Vodka up, please. | 伏特加 谢谢 |
[01:38] | And my grandson here will have another of whatever that is. | 再给他来一杯他刚喝的东西吧 |
[01:41] | Oh, sidecar, but no, I’m fine. | 是侧车[一种用白兰地调的鸡尾酒] 但不用了 我够了 |
[01:43] | Okay, one more, one more. | 好吧 再来一杯 |
[01:44] | I’m cabbing it. | 我今天没开车 |
[01:46] | You just got divorced and broke up with your fianc? | 你刚离婚 又跟未婚夫分手了 |
[01:49] | It’s totally understandable that you don’t feel like sex. | 完全能理解你不想做爱的心理 |
[01:52] | I feel like sex. | 我想要做爱 |
[01:54] | Sex is what I feel like. | 我要的就是性 |
[01:56] | Now, I could jump Hodgins, | 现在 我可以无视哈特金斯的存在 |
[01:58] | but doesn’t seem fair somehow. | 但总觉得哪不公平 |
[02:00] | Do you agree? | 你同意吗 |
[02:02] | Well, what matters is that it doesn’t seem fair to you. | 关键是那对你不公平 |
[02:05] | Oh, I hate it when shrinks do that. | 我讨厌去让心理医师开导我 |
[02:07] | Look, I’ve been alone now | 听着 至此我已经单身好久了 |
[02:09] | for quite a while, which is not like me. | 那可不像原来的我 |
[02:11] | Yeah, well, when we open ourselves emotionally | 是的 当我们敞开心扉去爱 |
[02:13] | and get hurt, we’re reluctant to allow ourselves | 而被伤害 我们就会关闭心门 |
[02:15] | to be that vulnerable again. | 以免再受伤害 |
[02:16] | It’s been, like, six weeks. | 都六个星期了 |
[02:19] | That’s a-a… Long time. | -那已经… -很久了 |
[02:21] | Yes, of course it is. | 是的 确实蛮久了 |
[02:22] | The longest I’ve gone without since I lost my virginity. At age 16. Hmm. | 最长是在我16岁失去贞操那次 |
[02:27] | Which is the normal age. | 那个年龄很正常 |
[02:28] | Sometimes older is just fine, too. | 有时再年长点也行 |
[02:30] | I’m not promiscuous, Sweets. | 小甜甜 我没有滥交 |
[02:32] | I don’t sleep with just anybody. | 我不会随便跟人上床 |
[02:34] | I do require an emotional connection. | 我需要有感情 |
[02:36] | Spiritual, actually. | 心灵上的互动 |
[02:38] | It’s spiritual to me. | 会来电的情感 |
[02:41] | And fun, of course. | 当然 还要有风趣 |
[02:42] | Who doesn’t like sex, right? | 谁会不想要做爱呢 |
[02:45] | Didn’t we order these drinks a long time ago? | 我们的酒貌似已点很久了吧 |
[02:49] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[02:50] | About what? | 说什么了 |
[02:52] | I have been protecting myself. | 我一直封闭自己 |
[02:53] | Without the risk of pain, | 来避免受伤害 |
[02:55] | there can be no possibility of pleasure or joy or love. | 那就不可能有快乐 有爱情 |
[03:00] | Yes, yes, and-and regaining that willingness to take a risk– that can take time. No. | -对了 慢慢发挥你的冒险精神 -不 |
[03:04] | No? I am done protecting myself. | -不 -我受够了一直封闭自己 |
[03:07] | I’m ready to move on. | 我要向前进发 |
[03:08] | You’re good. Hey. | 你真棒 |
[03:10] | You really are. Thank you. | -真的很棒 -谢谢夸奖 |
[03:12] | Yeah, no problem. To love, huh? | -好的 没问题 -为爱 |
[03:13] | And joy. | 为欢乐 |
[03:15] | And sex! | 为性干杯 |
[03:20] | Looks like someone with a crooked nose was trying | 那个鹰钩鼻的家伙貌似 |
[03:23] | to get rid of our friend here. | 不想让我们这的人认出来 |
[03:25] | There’s no way to know that the killer had a crooked nose. | 那无从得知凶手是个鹰钩鼻 |
[03:26] | You mean, the mob? | 你是指暴徒吗 |
[03:28] | It was a mob hit. | 这是暴徒干的 |
[03:29] | He clearly wasn’t wearing a seat belt. | 他显然没有系安全带 |
[03:31] | We’re going to need the Jaws of Life | 我们需要液压器 |
[03:32] | to pry this guy out of here. | 来把这家伙从这里撬出来 |
[03:33] | No. That could compromise the remains. | 不行 那会破坏到尸体 |
[03:35] | It seems that any viable examination pre-extraction | 貌似没有可行的检测工具 |
[03:37] | is impossible, | 能把他提取出来 |
[03:39] | unless somebody has X-ray vision. | 除非有人有透视能力 |
[03:44] | I meant to warn you that Ms. Wick came up in the rotation. | 我得警告你 威克小姐是新来的 |
[03:47] | This time you’ll be glad I’m here, Dr. Brennan, | 这次我不会让你失望的 布雷纳恩博士 |
[03:49] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[03:51] | The height of the nasal root points to a Caucasian. | 从鼻根的高度来看 是个白人 |
[03:54] | The large brow ridges suggest a male. | 从眉峰的大小来看 是个男性 |
[03:56] | We need cause of death. | 我们要知道的是死因 |
[03:57] | Of the Caucasian male? | 那个白人男子吗 |
[03:58] | What can be seen of the temporal, zygomatic and frontal bones | 从太阳穴 颧骨和前骨来看 |
[04:01] | indicates that they’re in multiple fragments, | 这些骨骼有多处粉碎骨折 |
[04:03] | possibly from the crushing of the car. | 可能是被车子挤压造成的 |
[04:05] | We have access to blood and fluids. | 我们得提取血液和体液 |
[04:07] | I’ll run a tox screen. | 我来做毒理检验 |
[04:08] | Booth is checking the records | 布斯去查废车场的记录了 |
[04:10] | at the junkyard to see who brought in the car | 看是谁把这车送过去的 |
[04:12] | and when it was processed. | 以及什么时候车子被处理的 |
[04:14] | I’ll use an endoscope to retrieve any particulates | 在避免破坏到尸体的情况下 |
[04:16] | without disturbing the remains. | 我会用内窥镜来检查微粒物质 |
[04:17] | Brennan. | 我是布雷纳恩 |
[04:19] | Hey, have you been seeing anybody? | 你现在有交往对象吗 |
[04:21] | Listen, I don’t want to be rude, but I just don’t think | 我不想那么粗鲁 |
[04:24] | that’s any of your business. | 但我只是觉得那跟你没关系 |
[04:25] | I haven’t. | 我没有交往对象 |
[04:26] | Me, either. | 我也是 |
[04:28] | But I’m going to start. | 但我将要采取行动 |
[04:30] | Right, yeah. Me, too. | 很好 我也是 |
[04:31] | I mean, like, right away. | 马上开始 |
[04:32] | Sweets agrees that it’s time. | 小甜甜赞同 说时机已成熟 |
[04:34] | Sweets? | 小甜甜 |
[04:36] | We shouldn’t fear putting our hearts out there. | 我们应该敞开心扉去接受他人 |
[04:38] | Sweets? | 小甜甜 |
[04:39] | That’s so beautiful. | 真是太感动了 |
[04:41] | And so inappropriate over a decomposing body. | 不过对着一具腐烂的尸体 太煞风景了 |
[04:43] | Booth found out who delivered the car | 布斯找到送车到 |
[04:46] | to the junkyard for crushing. | 废车场去压碎的人了 |
[04:49] | Invoice was made out to B & B Enterprises. | 开发票的单位是B&B公司 |
[04:52] | This was the sixth car that was crushed | 这是第六辆被压碎的车 |
[04:54] | and sent back to this address. | 并送回到这个地址 |
[04:56] | Oh, so you think there might be five more bodies? | 所以你认为那里也许还有5具尸体 |
[04:58] | Well, you know what? If this is mob-related, | 如果这跟暴徒有关联 |
[05:00] | and we bring down the big boys… Yeah. | -我们把那些大只佬干掉 -是的 |
[05:02] | …we will sell the movie rights for a fortune. | 拍成电影 我们可就发了 |
[05:04] | But what if it’s not the mob? | 但如果不是暴徒所为呢 |
[05:06] | Come on. Do the math, Bones. | 骨头 快点 自己算算吧 |
[05:07] | Well, the math wouldn’t indicate motive or identify a suspect. | 算术不能指出动机或是确定嫌疑人 |
[05:09] | And you haven’t even provided enough variables… | 还有你并未提供足够的数据… |
[05:11] | It’s a figure of speech, Bones, all right? | 比喻罢了 骨头 懂不 |
[05:13] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[05:17] | What goes first? | 先做什么 |
[05:18] | Gun goes first. | 先拔枪 |
[05:19] | That’s right. | 对的 |
[05:21] | But if you get shot? Don’t say things like that. | -但如果你中枪了呢 -别讲这些话 |
[05:23] | You’re gonna jinx me, all right? | 少诅咒我 行吗 |
[05:24] | Well, if you’re relying on superstition for safety, | 如果你相信迷信能保命 |
[05:26] | perhaps I should carry the gun. | 也许我该带枪来 |
[05:27] | No, you are definitely not carrying a gun. | 是的 你肯定没带枪 |
[05:29] | Give me some space, all right? | 让开点 好吗 |
[05:32] | Is that legal? | 那合法吗 |
[05:34] | Look, if anybody asks, the door was open. | 听着 如果任何人问起来 就说门开着 |
[05:37] | No, it isn’t. | 不是 它关着的 |
[05:42] | Right. | 明白了 |
[05:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:18] | Okay, what the hell are you supposed to be? | 你到底是谁 |
[06:21] | Booth? What? | -布斯 -干嘛 |
[06:23] | Look at this. What is it? | -看这个 -是什么 |
[06:24] | Blood. | 是血 |
[07:17] | The artist did a series of six sculptures | 在过去两年里 |
[07:19] | over the past two years. | 那个艺术家做了一系列六个雕塑 |
[07:21] | Sculptures? Whoa. | 雕塑 |
[07:23] | These things are going for hundreds of thousands of dollars. | 这些东西可值几十万美元 |
[07:27] | All cultures put a great value on art. | 所有的文化都体现在一幅伟大的艺术上 |
[07:29] | Yeah, art. A nice bowl of | 是的 艺术 多么丰盛的水果大餐啊 |
[07:31] | fruit, uh, dogs playing poker. | 谁不想掺一脚 |
[07:32] | If I sold all the crap | 如果在我的车库卖这些垃圾 |
[07:34] | that was in my garage, I could retire. | 那我就可以退休了 |
[07:36] | Look, it’s hard to explain. | 很难去解释 |
[07:37] | I’d make a fortune. | 我要发达了 |
[07:38] | Geoffrey’s work is | 杰弗里的作品就是 |
[07:40] | a brilliant examination of consumerism | 检测消费主义 |
[07:41] | and the destruction of the soul. | 和摧毁灵魂 |
[07:43] | I see twisted metal. | 我只看到扭曲的金属 |
[07:44] | Well, you need to look beneath the surface. | 你应该揭开现象看本质 |
[07:46] | Oh, we did, | 我们看了 |
[07:47] | and we found a dead body, | 然后就找到了一具尸体 |
[07:49] | which is exactly why you’re not going anywhere. | 足以让你哪也别想去 |
[07:50] | – Agent Booth? – Yeah. | -布斯探员 -在 |
[07:52] | The luminol is showing evidence of blood allover the floor. | 发光氨显示了满地的血迹 |
[07:55] | – Of course it is. – Excuse me? | -当然 -什么 |
[07:57] | – Kiko was here. – Kiko? | -纪子当时在这 -纪子是谁 |
[07:59] | Kiko, the performance artist. | 纪子是表演艺术家 |
[08:01] | Pig’s blood is an integral and crucial part of her work. | 猪血是她表演的关键部分 |
[08:03] | Is that even legal? | 那么做合法吗 |
[08:06] | Well, we’ll decide what’s pig and what isn’t. | 我们要判断哪些是猪血 而哪些不是 |
[08:07] | – Pull some samples. – Okay. | -采集些样品 -好的 |
[08:08] | I’ve already called my lawyer. | 我已经叫我的律师来了 |
[08:10] | That’s great. Tell him to meet you | 很好 让他来 |
[08:11] | down at the FBI offices. | 到FBI办公室见你 |
[08:12] | Oh, I didn’t call him for me. | 我不是为了自己叫他来的 |
[08:14] | You see how much these works are worth. | 你明白这些作品值多少钱吗 |
[08:16] | You are liable for any damages. | 你有义务为任何损坏赔偿 |
[08:18] | Damage? | 损坏 |
[08:19] | They’re crushed cars. | 他们把车搞成那样 |
[08:21] | They’re wrecks. | 他们是破坏狂 |
[08:22] | Fortunately, | 幸运的是 |
[08:23] | your ignorance and lack of appreciation | 你对杰弗里作品的无知和鉴赏力的匮乏 |
[08:25] | of Geoffrey’s work don’t affect its value. | 并没有影响到它的价值 |
[08:28] | Okay, all right, guys. | 好吧 兄弟们 |
[08:29] | Careful handling the junk. | 小心处理那些垃圾 |
[08:30] | Apparently, it is art. | 显然 那些是艺术品 |
[08:31] | All right? | 明白了吧 |
[08:33] | Uh, perhaps I could help? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[08:34] | I’m Roxie Lyon, Geoffrey Thorne’s assistant. | 我是罗西・里昂 杰弗里・索恩的助理 |
[08:37] | Does the artist make a habit | 那艺术家 |
[08:38] | of encasing corpses within his sculptures? | 有把尸体嵌入他作品的习惯吗 |
[08:40] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[08:41] | Well, we found one of these crushed cars | 我们发现一辆压碎的车 |
[08:43] | and traced it back here to this address. | 并追踪它找到了这里 |
[08:45] | We’ve done the best we can | 我们已经尽量 |
[08:46] | without ripping one of these things apart. | 不损坏地把这些东西分开了 |
[08:47] | No accordion-dead bodies? | 没有压碎的尸体 |
[08:49] | The cadaver dogs can identify human blood. | 侦查犬可以分辨人血 |
[08:50] | They didn’t find any. | 它们什么都没发现 |
[08:51] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[08:54] | – Helen? – Yes? | -海伦 -什么 |
[08:57] | Do you think Geoffrey might have actually done it? | 你觉得杰弗里是那么做了吗 |
[08:59] | No. That was all just depressed artist talk, Roxie. | 不 那只是个忧郁艺术家的遗憾之言 罗西 |
[09:03] | You should know that. | 你该明白的 |
[09:04] | You’re a depressed artist yourself. | 你自己也是个忧郁的艺术家 |
[09:06] | Hello? Do you want to explain this to me? | 您好 能和我解释一下吗 |
[09:08] | Uh, recently Geoffrey’s been talking about | 最近杰弗里总是说 |
[09:10] | finding a way to make himself part of the art. | 想找到一种艺术感 |
[09:13] | Do you mean literally? | 你是说真的吗 |
[09:15] | The ultimate artistic act. | 极限的艺术行为 |
[09:16] | Geoffrey was depressed, | 杰弗里很忧郁 |
[09:18] | and he said he felt like | 而且他说他觉得 |
[09:20] | he’d reached his limit as an artist. | 作为一个艺术家 自己已经到头了 |
[09:22] | We’d like to show you a picture of the remains, | 我们想给你看一张残骸的照片 |
[09:23] | only if you’re up for it. | 如果你们可以忍受的话 |
[09:24] | I suggest you don’t look | 我建议你们别看人 |
[09:25] | at the person, but rather this distinct ring. | 但主要看看那枚与众不同的戒指 |
[09:29] | That’s Geoffrey. | 那是杰弗里的 |
[09:31] | I know that ring. I designed it myself. | 我认识那戒指 是我亲自设计的 |
[09:33] | It’s Geoffrey. | 是杰弗里的 |
[09:34] | Bravo, Geoffrey. | 好极了 杰弗里 |
[09:36] | You are an extremely unlikable woman. | 你真不像个女人 |
[09:38] | Mr. Thorne have any enemies? | 索恩先生有死对头吗 |
[09:40] | Why? It’s obvious he did this himself. | 为什么 很显然是他自己干掉自己的 |
[09:42] | To you, perhaps, but we actually require evidence. | 对于你俩 可能我们得做一下笔录 |
[09:45] | Anton DeLuca. | 安东・德卢卡 |
[09:46] | He’s an artist | 他是个艺术家 |
[09:48] | and a rival of Geoffrey’s. | 并且是杰弗里的竞争对手 |
[09:49] | They had a pretty big argument here the other night. | 他们那晚吵了一大架 |
[09:51] | About what? | 因为什么 |
[09:52] | What all artists argue about– | 为了 |
[09:53] | money. | 钱 |
[10:01] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[10:02] | Jaws of Life. | 大白鲨之吻 |
[10:04] | 23,000 pounds per square inch of raw prying power. | 每平方英寸两万三千磅的咬合力 |
[10:08] | You really want to be the one to use that, | 你真打算用它 |
[10:11] | don’t you? | 是吗 |
[10:12] | It’s not displaced sexual frustration. | 这可不是转移过剩精力 |
[10:13] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[10:14] | I am totally cool | 我很冷静 |
[10:15] | if Angela wants to date already, or, I mean, again. | 如果安琪拉想要约会 我是说 重新开始 |
[10:18] | Right. You do know the point is to remove the human remains | 好吧 你要明白重点是 |
[10:20] | from inside the car with minimal | 把那尸体从车里取出来 |
[10:22] | disruption of the evidence? | 而尽量不破坏分毫吗 |
[10:25] | Though, these tox results are suggesting suicide. | 然而毒药检验结果显示是自杀 |
[10:28] | You got these from the tissue samples? | 你从组织样本中得到的 |
[10:31] | Mostly skin, some brain matter. | 大部分是皮肤 还有些脑组织 |
[10:33] | Clonazepam, lamotrigine, quetiapine, venlafaxine, | 氯硝西泮 拉莫三嗪 喹硫平 文拉法新 |
[10:36] | hydrocodone, oxycodone and codeine. | 氢可酮 氧可酮和可待因 |
[10:39] | Anti-anxiety drugs, mood stabilizers, | 抗焦虑药 情绪稳定剂 |
[10:41] | anti-psychotics, antidepressants and painkillers. | 抗精神病药 抗抑郁药和止痛药 |
[10:45] | He was under psychiatric care. | 他在接受精神病治疗 |
[10:47] | Even spent a week in the psych ward last March. | 甚至在三月时经历了一周的精神病监护 |
[10:49] | So, our victim could very well have been dead | 我们的受害者在他被碎尸前 |
[10:50] | from an overdose before he was crushed. | 可能是用药过量而死的 |
[10:52] | Can’t tell for sure. | 也不能那么肯定 |
[10:53] | Long-time abusers build up a tolerance, so, | 长期用药会形成抗药性 所以 |
[10:54] | this could have been a typical Wednesday night for the guy. | 这真是这家伙独有的周三之夜啊 |
[10:57] | Best way to find out is to crack her open, baby. | 最好的解决方法就是先把他弄出来 宝贝儿 |
[11:02] | I didn’t mean “baby.” | 我的意思不是”宝贝” |
[11:04] | Carefully, Dr. Hodgins. | 小心点 哈特金斯医生 |
[11:06] | Like removing a baby bird from an egg. | 就像帮小鸟脱壳一样 |
[11:10] | Stand back, ladies. | 靠边站 姑娘们 |
[11:12] | This is about to get medieval. | 我们要重返中世纪了 |
[11:18] | Sorry, cheri. | 对不起 老兄 |
[11:20] | Apparently, this is an historic piece of art. | 很显然 这是一件具有历史意义的艺术品 |
[11:24] | It’s a hard car shell with a gooey corpse filling. | 这是个里面装了黏糊糊尸体的汽车壳子 |
[11:28] | I’ve already collected textile, tissue and bone samples. | 我已经收集了织物 组织和骨头样品 |
[11:30] | That was before I got here. | 那是我来以前 |
[11:31] | Here on in, this is an historic piece of art. | 这是个极具历史意义的艺术品 |
[11:36] | These fine people persuaded a judge of that | 他们说服法官 |
[11:39] | and got a temporary injunction. | 下了临时禁止令 |
[11:40] | Oh, this sucks. | 太糟了 |
[11:42] | Roxie? | 罗西 |
[11:45] | Angie? | 安琪拉 |
[11:47] | Roxie! | 罗西 |
[11:49] | My God… Hi! | 我的天哪 你好 |
[11:50] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[11:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[11:53] | Those two are old friends | 这俩是大学时的老朋友 |
[11:54] | from college– if that’s the same Roxie. | 如果是同一个罗西的话 |
[11:57] | Luckily, I took initiative | 幸运的是 我在禁止令之前 |
[11:58] | and got those samples before the injunction. | 取到了那些样品 |
[12:00] | Injunction? | 禁止令 |
[12:01] | This heap is considered art. | 这堆垃圾被认为是艺术品 |
[12:04] | Well, it’s… gorgeous. | 好吧 这的确够炫丽的 |
[12:06] | Where does this leave our investigation? | 那我们该怎么处理 |
[12:07] | You can still examine it. | 你们可以继续取证 |
[12:09] | You just can’t disrupt it in any way. | 只是你们绝不能破坏它 |
[12:13] | Don’t worry. This is only temporary. | 别担心 这只是暂时的 |
[12:14] | We’ll see how artistic people are feeling | 我倒要看看当这车开始发臭时 |
[12:16] | when it starts stinking. | 这些艺术家会怎么想 |
[12:18] | Just don’t scratch it. | 别划花它 |
[12:20] | Don’t scratch the crushed automobile, | 别划花这包着一具腐尸的 |
[12:22] | which encases a rotting, dead body? | 压扁了的汽车 |
[12:24] | Good! We understand each other. | 没错 你跟我真是心有灵犀 |
[12:30] | Geoffrey Thorne dead? | 杰弗里・索恩死了 |
[12:32] | This is a… | 这真是 |
[12:33] | great day for the art world. | 艺术界的欢庆日 |
[12:35] | Yeah, well, last time you were seen together, you were arguing. | 有人看见你们最后在一起争吵 |
[12:38] | Well, we never saw each other without arguing, so… | 我们见面总有争议 |
[12:40] | You disliked Geoffrey Thorne? | 你不喜欢杰弗里・索恩 |
[12:42] | Well, let’s just say between his work and his guts… | 我们只是讨论他的创作和天分 |
[12:44] | I don’t know which I hated more. | 仅此而已 |
[12:47] | Yeah, well, artistically speaking, crushing him up in his own work, | 从艺术角度讲 |
[12:50] | that would be very, uh, symbolic. | 被压碎在他的作品里够有意义的 |
[12:53] | Is that what happened? | 究竟发生了什么 |
[12:54] | Oh, that, that’s hilarious. | 这太令人欢呼雀跃 |
[12:57] | He crushed himself inside one of his stupid car sculptures? | 他死在他那愚蠢的汽车雕塑里 |
[13:01] | An exhibitionist right to the bitter end. | 这个狂妄自大的家伙自作自受了 |
[13:03] | How Po-Mo. | 真后现 |
[13:05] | Po-Mo? Uh, Post Modern. | -什么后现 -后现代 |
[13:06] | Let me tell you, | 我告诉你 |
[13:08] | Geoffrey’s hermetic aestheticism | 杰弗里那古怪的唯美主义 |
[13:09] | was choked with tawdry pastiche. | 纯属花俏庸俗的模仿品 |
[13:11] | He had plastic intentions and weak enterprise. | 他有的不过是偷换来的创意和浅薄的理念 |
[13:14] | All right, someone I understand less than you. | 有人比你还难以了解 |
[13:16] | This is asymmetrical and yet still pleasing to the eye. | 这并不对称 但蛮顺眼的 |
[13:21] | Okay, I take that back. | 我收回那句话 |
[13:22] | Why don’t you just say it’s… | 你为什么不说这 |
[13:24] | pretty? | 漂亮 |
[13:25] | I don’t do pretty. | 我绝不做花里胡哨的东西 |
[13:26] | Okay. Simmer down there, Picasso. | 冷静点 毕加索 |
[13:28] | You get a compliment, you be polite. | 受人称赞 你该谦虚点的 |
[13:30] | I don’t do polite either. | 我也绝不谦虚 |
[13:31] | Maybe that’s why you’re broke. | 难怪你一文不名 |
[13:33] | Who gave you my name? | 谁告诉你来找我的 |
[13:35] | Was it that Kabuki ghoul, Helen Bridenbecker? | 是那个鬼艺妓海伦・布莱登别克 |
[13:37] | Shouldn’t you be trying harder to look innocent? | 你是不是该表现得无辜点 |
[13:40] | Yeah. How long have you and Thorne hated each other? | 你何时起与索恩不合 |
[13:42] | You can write down, since before the big bang. | 你可以记下来 自从之前那记重拳以来 |
[13:44] | Oh, no. There was no “before” before the big bang, | 不对 没有在那记重拳前的”之前” |
[13:47] | because time didn’t exist. | 因为不存在那个时间 |
[13:48] | If there are no organizing properties… | 时间具有单程不可逆性 |
[13:50] | Bones, I’m just going to write down, it’s been a while. | 骨头 我正要记下来 这是指有段时间 |
[13:53] | All right? So, why were you arguing at the gallery? | 好吧 你为什么要和gallery争吵 |
[13:55] | We heard it was about money. | 我们听说这和钱有关 |
[13:57] | Well, I might have said he was a sell-out. | 我该说过他是个骗子 |
[13:58] | Usually do. | 他就是那样的人 |
[14:00] | But I didn’t think to kill him. | 但我没想杀他 |
[14:02] | Now it’s too late, right? | 可能说的有点晚 |
[14:03] | Well, if you didn’t kill him, | 如果不是你杀他 |
[14:05] | then, uh, who did? | 那会是谁干的 |
[14:07] | I’d look at his girlfriend if I were you. | 如果我是你 我会查他的女朋友 |
[14:09] | No one has mentioned a girlfriend. | 没人说他有个女朋友 |
[14:10] | Roxie. | 罗西 |
[14:11] | His “assistant.” | 他的助理 |
[14:15] | He said he was gonna leave all his money to her. | 他说他会把所有的财产留给她 |
[14:16] | I mean, this is kind of basic stuff you guys should know, right? | 你们该知道这个的吧 |
[14:21] | Did you have like buckets of coffee this morning? | 你喜不喜欢今早的咖啡 |
[14:25] | You’re very shaky. | 你没拿稳 |
[14:27] | Could you take a step back, please? | 你能不能退后一步 |
[14:31] | A little more. | 再往前点 |
[14:33] | Just a little more. | 再一小点 |
[14:35] | Like tip-toeing mice. | 你该像只蹑手蹑脚的小老鼠 |
[14:37] | Oh, rats. | 老鼠 |
[14:38] | Do you want me to try? | 要不我来试试 |
[14:40] | Let me try. I’m very dexterous. | 我很手巧的 |
[14:50] | Oh, you won’t be sorry. | 别难过 |
[14:58] | I was going to say that I had an accident over here, | 我要说我一失手把甲虫倒了上去 |
[15:01] | but I don’t like lying. | 但我不喜欢撒谎 |
[15:02] | You dumped a bucket full of domestic beetles onto this work of art. | 你倒了一桶甲虫在这伟大的艺术品上 |
[15:06] | They’ll strip the flesh off our victim in no time. | 它们会把我们的受害者啃成骨头 |
[15:08] | Within 30 hours. | 30个小时内 |
[15:11] | Am I fired? Au contraire. | -我会被开除吗 -当然不会 |
[15:13] | Remind me of this moment around Christmas bonus time. | 你提醒了我快到圣诞奖金时刻了 |
[15:15] | I’m in! | 我搞定了 |
[15:16] | Uh, good work, Ms. Wick. | 干得好 威克小姐 |
[15:18] | Well, we could’ve been here hours ago | 要是瑟罗恩博士能早点把内窥镜给我 |
[15:20] | if Dr. Saroyan would have given me the endoscope sooner. | 我们早就可以完成了 |
[15:22] | Thanks for mentioning that. | 谢谢你的提醒 |
[15:25] | There’s too much flesh to really get an idea of the bone damage. | 这有太多的腐肉要消除 |
[15:28] | 30 hours. | 30小时 |
[15:34] | I was Geoffrey Thorne’s assistant for almost four years. | 我作为杰弗里・索恩的助手近四年 |
[15:39] | Okay, I suggest you start with the mundane, | 我建议你先随便问问 |
[15:41] | and then work yourself up to the sexual stuff. | 再提他们的性关系 |
[15:42] | So did you have a sexual relationship with your boss? | 那你是否和你老板有过性关系 |
[15:44] | Okay, that’s the total opposite of my suggestion. | 你这是和我的建议背道而驰 |
[15:46] | No. No. | 没 没有 |
[15:49] | So what was the nature of your relationship? | 那你们究竟是什么关系 |
[15:51] | I assisted Geoffrey. | 我是他的助理 |
[15:52] | I handled the details if his day-to-day life. | 我负责他每天的生活起居 |
[15:55] | Are you sure it’s Geoffrey? | 那真的是杰弗里吗 |
[15:56] | Prevaricate, keep her guessing. | 含糊其辞 让她继续猜 |
[15:58] | Yes, we’re positive. | 是的 我们已经确定 |
[15:59] | Why am I here? | 那我为什么来这啊 |
[16:01] | As his personal assistant did you get him his drugs? | 作为他的私人助理 你有没有给过他药物 |
[16:03] | If you mean his prescriptions, then… | 如果你说的是他的处方药 |
[16:06] | yes, I picked them up for him | 我是有给他买过药 |
[16:07] | and I reminded him to take them. | 并提醒他服用 |
[16:09] | Ask her if Thorne was clinically depressed. | 问她索恩是不是被医生诊断为忧郁症 |
[16:11] | He was depressed, right? | 他很忧郁吧 |
[16:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:14] | He was… suicidal. | 他自杀过 |
[16:16] | Seeing a shrink. | 日渐萎靡 |
[16:17] | That’s why you’re here. | 这就是你在这的原因 |
[16:19] | Because you think Geoffrey took an overdose? | 你认为杰弗里是服药过量 |
[16:22] | If he killed himself, I mean, | 如果他是自杀 |
[16:24] | wouldn’t he have left a suicide note? | 他为什么不写遗言 |
[16:25] | Yeah, I would think that he would have… | 我也觉得他该 |
[16:27] | left me a message. | 给我遗言的 |
[16:29] | Look, if you weren’t sleeping with Thorne, | 如果你和他没上过床 |
[16:32] | then why did he name you the sole beneficiary of his estate? | 那他怎么会指定你为他遗产的唯一继承人 |
[16:37] | Geoffrey’s will? | 杰弗里的遗嘱 |
[16:38] | Yeah, it’s…about one million dollars. | 约有一百万美金 |
[16:41] | Look at that. | 看看这 |
[16:43] | I had no idea that he was going to do that. | 我不知道他这么做了 |
[16:47] | Perhaps jealousy is her motive for killing Thorne. | 嫉妒可能是她杀死索恩的动机 |
[16:50] | Why else would she deny sleeping with him? | 不然她怎么会否认和他上过床 |
[16:51] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[16:53] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[16:55] | No, there was another reason why you weren’t sleeping with Thorne. | 那你一定有别的理由解释你和索恩的关系 |
[16:57] | Isn’t that right, Roxie? | 是吧 罗西 |
[16:58] | Angela told you, didn’t she? | 安琪拉告诉过你的吧 |
[17:02] | Told us what? | 告诉我们什么 |
[17:03] | Why don’t you tell me. | 要不你告诉我 |
[17:04] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[17:06] | I’m a lesbian. | 我喜欢女人 |
[17:07] | I’ve never been with a man in my life and I never will. | 我从没喜欢过男人 以后也不会 |
[17:10] | Oh, that could explain everything. | 这就能解释一切问题了 |
[17:17] | So, according to his will, | 根据他的遗嘱 |
[17:19] | Roxie stands to inherit Thorne’s entire estate. | 罗西将继承索恩的全部财产 |
[17:22] | She said they were close. | 她说他们像亲人一样 |
[17:24] | Well, people usually leave money like that to a wife or a lover. | 人们通常把钱留给妻子或情人 |
[17:27] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[17:29] | Because? | 为什么 |
[17:30] | Because Roxie’s an old friend and she’d have told me. | 因为她是我的老朋友 我了解她 |
[17:33] | Well, she says she’s a lesbian. | 她说她是同性恋 |
[17:35] | Delicacy, Bones. | 说得好 骨头 |
[17:36] | What? It’s not an affliction, Booth. | 怎么 布斯 同性恋又不是什么问题 |
[17:38] | Yes, Roxie is gay. | 是的 她是个同性恋 |
[17:39] | At least she was when we were together. | 我们认识时候就那样 |
[17:42] | In school? | 大学里? |
[17:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:44] | Oh, you heard rumors. | 你听到了谣言 |
[17:46] | No, I have firsthand knowledge. | 不 是第一手资料 |
[17:48] | Oh, you walked in on her, that’s awkward. | 那你竟还能跟她相处 太难以置信了 |
[17:50] | No, we were together, for over a year. | 有什么大惊小怪的 我和她好在一起一年多 |
[17:53] | Wow. You and, uh, Roxie? | 你跟她好在一起? |
[17:55] | You have a problem with that? | 你对这有意见 |
[17:56] | No. I was just processing the information there,that’s all, | 不 我只是还没反应过来而已 |
[17:59] | and in doing so, I was envisioning you and her, you know, together, | 同时我在想象你们俩在一起的情况 |
[18:02] | and, well, not to… well, together, | 你们不能 好吧 你们还是好上了 |
[18:04] | but… Really? | 但是 这真的吗 |
[18:06] | Women tend not to be as rigid in their sexual identities as men. | 女性不像男性那样的刚硬 |
[18:09] | Weren’t we talking about murder, here? | 我们不是在讨论凶手吗 |
[18:11] | Did she ever show any interest in men? | 她真的对男人一点兴趣也没有吗 |
[18:13] | No. And she would never kill anybody. | 没有 同时她也不会杀任何人 |
[18:16] | You haven’t been close in a long time. | 你们分手很久了 |
[18:19] | She hasn’t changed. | 她没变 |
[18:20] | Except that now she’s rich. | 可女人变坏就有钱 |
[18:21] | Yeah, and before Thorne was killed, she wasn’t rich. | 的确索恩死前 她不是富婆 |
[18:23] | Roxie never cared about money. | 罗西从不考虑钱的问题 |
[18:25] | I thought that you didn’t speculate. | 我觉得你们不了解她 |
[18:27] | That doesn’t preclude pursuing a logical line of inquiry. | 这不能排除她的嫌疑 |
[18:29] | We still don’t even know that it was murder. | 毕竟我们还没确定这是谋杀 |
[18:31] | Thorne wrote about the need to become one with his work. | 索恩对他的创作要求严格 |
[18:34] | He was ill. | 他有病 |
[18:36] | The logical signs point to suicide, don’t they? | 所以合乎逻辑的线索都指向自杀的吧 |
[18:38] | You’re right. Ange, we’re sorry. We didn’t mean to upset you. | 你说得对 安琪 对不起 我们不是想冒犯你 |
[18:41] | I have work to do. Okay? | 我还有工作要做 |
[18:50] | Here’s the C2 axis. | 这是颈椎第二节神经束 |
[18:52] | A little further, the C1 atlas. | 再往前点 就是颈椎第一节神经束 |
[18:56] | We’re almost to the cranium. | 就要到头盖骨了 |
[18:57] | Nice. | 做得不错 |
[18:59] | Now maybe you’ll be able to rescue the princess. | 也许你现在就能拯救公主 |
[19:01] | That’s funny. | 说笑了 |
[19:03] | Everyone here is so nice. | 大家都做得不错 |
[19:05] | You know, I think I may have initially come off as a bit too needy. | 你知道 我想我已经开始融入这个团队 |
[19:08] | My family was pretty dysfunctional, so… | 我家里没有这么和睦 于是 |
[19:10] | I tend to want a work environment to fulfill certain needs. | 我需要一个能满足我某些需求的工作环境 |
[19:14] | Perhaps some therapy might help. | 你可以找个心理医生 |
[19:16] | What a thoughtful suggestion. | 好主意 |
[19:18] | I always wanted a sister. | 我一直希望有个姐姐 |
[19:20] | Dr. Brennan, Ms. Wick and I were just observing the handiwork of your beetles. | 布雷纳恩博士 威克小姐和我正在观察那些甲虫的手艺 |
[19:25] | They did a beautiful job of cleaning the bones, | 它们把骨头清理得很干净 |
[19:28] | but half of the remains are still obscured by the metal. | 但半数骸骨仍旧被金属掩盖着 |
[19:31] | The victim’s right iliac crest shows a simple fracture. | 受害者的右髂骨有一个小骨裂 |
[19:34] | I also found microfractures, extending from his right ribs, | 我在他的右侧第五至十节肋骨 |
[19:36] | five through ten, down his right greater trochanter. | 沿着主脊椎 发现一条微裂缝 |
[19:38] | Very good. | 做得好 |
[19:39] | Really? And they were really small. | 真的 它们真的很小 |
[19:42] | Microfractures are by definition small. | 微裂缝本来就很微小 |
[19:45] | What does this damage indicate? | 那这是怎么造成的 |
[19:47] | A test. Okay… | 考验是吧 |
[19:49] | The damage is inconclusive. | 损伤原因不明 |
[19:51] | Um, the fractures could easily be explained by the crushing of the car, | 骨折最有可能是由汽车挤压造成 |
[19:54] | but some could be the result of an attack or a fall. | 但也可能是由攻击或摔伤造成 |
[19:57] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[19:59] | She agrees. | 她同意 |
[20:02] | The victim’s clothing shows traces of calcium oxide, | 受害者的衣物上有 |
[20:04] | ferric oxide and magnesium oxide. | 氧化钙 氧化铁和氧化镁 |
[20:06] | It wasn’t found on the car seats or the carpet, | 但这没有在汽车座椅和地毯上发现 |
[20:09] | just pressed into the fabric of his shirt, front and back. | 只在他上衣 前胸和后背处发现 |
[20:11] | From what? | 哪来的 |
[20:13] | It could be from stone if he was sculpting. | 他是雕刻师 可能是石头上的 |
[20:15] | It could be he was lying on gravel | 比如他躺在碎石上 |
[20:17] | or about a hundred other things. | 或其他类似情况 |
[20:18] | We can’t say without getting further access | 由于不能进一步从车中采集样品 |
[20:19] | to the interior of the car. | 我也不能确定 |
[20:21] | Which access you were expressly denied by a federal judge, | 你们检查取证的许可被联邦法官果断否决 |
[20:26] | a federal judge who turned red and then blue | 当那位联邦法官听到那些食肉甲虫 |
[20:29] | and then some other color I have never seen before | 爬满了那件艺术品 |
[20:31] | when he heard that flesh-eating beetles | 他的脸色顿时变得 |
[20:33] | had somehow infested said work of art. | 红一阵青一阵 |
[20:37] | Domestic beetles were not specifically forbidden on the injunction. | 没有禁止令具体禁止使用甲虫 |
[20:40] | I don’t suppose “spirit of the law” means anything to you? | 我可不认为你会意识到什么”法律精神” |
[20:43] | That little Kabuki lady started screaming like you peed on the Mona Lisa, | 那位艺妓鬼叫着让你保全这具该死的雕塑 |
[20:48] | that you compromised the integrity of the piece. | 仿佛你是往蒙娜丽莎像上撒尿一样 |
[20:50] | That little stunt turned good opinion from the judge against us. | 这小东西让法官有理由禁止我们的行为 |
[20:53] | How long have we got? | 我们有多长时间 |
[20:55] | Two days to find evidence of foul play. | 两天找到犯罪证据 |
[20:56] | And after that? | 然后呢 |
[20:57] | he question goes to the court | 这由法庭裁决 |
[20:59] | and we grow old and die | 在我们有生之年 |
[21:00] | before a decision is made. | 都不会有决定的 |
[21:02] | And if there is a murder, that murderer walks around free. | 如果这是一宗谋杀案 凶手就可能因此逃脱 |
[21:04] | Ideas? | 有什么办法 |
[21:06] | I will think about it until my head explodes. | 我会想到我的脑袋爆炸为止 |
[21:10] | This one’s a keeper. | 这就是那个监护 |
[21:16] | Geoffrey let me use part of his studio. | 杰弗里让我用他的工作室 |
[21:19] | Roxie, these are wonderful. | 罗西 这里真不错 |
[21:22] | Thanks, Angie. | 多谢夸奖 安琪拉 |
[21:23] | What does Helen say? | 海伦怎么说 |
[21:24] | We’re talking about an exhibition. | 我们正准备展览 |
[21:26] | That’s great. | 真不错 |
[21:27] | When was your last show? | 你上次展览是什么时候 |
[21:29] | Eight years ago, when we were together. | 8年前 那时我们还在一起 |
[21:32] | I don’t know, is it too sappy to say that you were my muse, | 我不知道 不知道该不该说你是我的灵感 |
[21:36] | or perhaps my entire source of self-confidence as an artist? | 或者说你是我作为一个艺术家的信心来源 |
[21:44] | Your people think I killed Geoffrey. | 你的同事认为我杀了杰弗里 |
[21:46] | I can’t talk to you | 我不能告诉你 |
[21:47] | about an ongoing murder investigation. | 一个正在调查的犯罪计划 |
[21:49] | If you can’t prove it was a suicide, | 如果你们不能证明他是自杀 |
[21:51] | I’m going to spend the rest of my life | 那我将终身打上 |
[21:52] | being Geoffrey Thorne’s murderer. | 杀害杰弗里・索恩的烙印 |
[21:55] | That could jack up the price of your work, right? | 这能提高你的报酬吧 |
[21:58] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:07] | Roxie… | 罗西 |
[22:10] | Yeah, that’s actually the first piece that caught Helen’s eye. | 海伦一眼就相中这幅画 |
[22:13] | She wanted to buy it from me for herself. | 她想从我这买走 |
[22:15] | Why didn’t you sell this? | 那你为什么没卖 |
[22:17] | Some things aren’t for sale. | 有些东西不是拿钱来衡量的 |
[22:27] | I remember sitting for this. | 我还记得做模特的样子 |
[22:30] | Happiest time of my life. | 那是我人生中最开心的时光 |
[22:33] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:36] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[22:37] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[22:40] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[22:41] | I know how to prove that Geoffrey Thorne committed suicide. | 我知道怎么证明杰弗里・索恩是自杀的 |
[22:47] | This type of device can be used | 这台机器可以用来 |
[22:49] | to scan boxcars, shipping containers, | 扫描货车车厢 集装箱 |
[22:51] | anything metal where items can be hidden. | 任何可以藏金属的地方 |
[22:54] | Amazing it is,this machine you have. | 你这台机子还真神奇 |
[22:59] | Star Wars? | 星球大战 |
[23:00] | Youth doesn’t excuse everything, Ms. Wick. | 威克小姐 年轻并不能总拿来当借口 |
[23:03] | So, you’re feeding the scans into the Angelator? | 然后你就把扫描结果传输到三维成像器里吗 |
[23:06] | Every crease and fold, yeah. | 是的 一个皱褶都不放过 |
[23:08] | We have less than 40 hours, you know. | 我们只剩不到40个小时了 |
[23:09] | We’re well aware of the time, we don’t need a countdown. | 我们知道时间 你不用在那里倒计时 |
[23:11] | Then, I’ll recalibrate | 然后 我会再校准 |
[23:13] | and get a digital rendering of the bones inside, | 之后就会得出里面骸骨的数码成像 |
[23:15] | which I can enhance. | 这样我可以再提高画质 |
[23:17] | You’ve found out how to show what bone damage | 你已经知道怎样去展示由压碎汽车时 |
[23:19] | came from the actual crushing of the car. | 造成的骨骼损毁 |
[23:21] | Factoring in the pounds per square inch of force | 因式分解每平方英寸的压力 |
[23:23] | exerted by the car crusher. | 再加上车辆压碎机 |
[23:25] | Oh, I hope you’ve included the car’s frame | 我希望你包括了汽车的框架 |
[23:27] | and the tensile strength | 还有死者骨架的 |
[23:28] | of the victim’s skeletal structure. | 抗张强度 |
[23:30] | I’ll make a note. | 我会记下来 |
[23:33] | Well, I programmed my phone | 我让我的电话 |
[23:34] | to get the five-day forecast. | 记下了五天的预报 |
[23:39] | Okay, take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[23:41] | Here we have our car, right? | 这是我们要找的车吧 |
[23:44] | It had a low-carbon steel frame | 它是由低碳钢材制成 |
[23:46] | with a yield strength of 22,450 psi. | 可以承受的22,450磅的压力 |
[23:50] | So, since I know | 自从我知道 |
[23:51] | the hydraulic crusher imparts 163 tons of force, | 液压破碎机可产生163吨的压力 |
[23:55] | first horizontally,then in a 32-degree | 首先是水平地 然后以32度角 |
[23:57] | curling motion, I was able to verify the source | 进行曲线运动 我就能证实这辆被压碎的车上 |
[23:59] | of every single ripple on the surface of the crushed car, | 每一个细微褶皱的压力来源 |
[24:02] | which then gave me the data to play the crushing backwards. | 然后我就可以将这辆压碎的车还原 |
[24:08] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[24:10] | Daisy provided me with the approximate tensile strength | 戴西给了我杰弗里每根骨骼的 |
[24:12] | of each of Geoffrey’s bones, | 抗张强度的近似数据 |
[24:14] | plugged in the bone fragments’ final positions, | 加上骨头碎片的最后位置 |
[24:16] | and based on those, | 根据那些 |
[24:17] | correlated each injury as the body was moved | 再联系上在汽车被压碎时 |
[24:19] | through the car as it was crushed. | 尸体移动而导致的损伤 |
[24:23] | God, I really hope that guy didn’t know | 老天 我真希望那家伙当时 |
[24:25] | what was happening to him. | 已不省人事 |
[24:26] | His bones sustained 88 fractures, | 他的骨头经受了88处骨折 |
[24:28] | all of which can be explained | 所有都可以由汽车的压碎 |
[24:30] | by the crushing in the car. Suicide. | -来解释 -是自杀 |
[24:32] | Most likely, yeah. | 很可能是 |
[24:35] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[24:36] | Um… this run included the last of the data. | 这是最后的一部分数据 |
[24:41] | Oh, no. | 天哪 |
[24:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:45] | There’s an 89th fracture. | 这是第89处骨折 |
[24:47] | The fracture there on his occipital… | 在他枕骨上的这一处骨折 |
[24:50] | it was not caused by the car being crushed. | 可不是在汽车压碎时造成的 |
[24:53] | What caused it? I need to examine the skull. | 那是由什么造成的 我得检查一下颅骨 |
[24:58] | It wasn’t supposed to be this way. | 事情不该是这样的 |
[25:00] | I wanted to prove it wasn’t murder. | 我是想证实这不是一宗谋杀 |
[25:02] | But it is. | 但事与愿违 |
[25:03] | The 89th fracture proves | 这第89处骨折足以证明 |
[25:07] | that Geoffrey Thorne was murdered | 杰弗里・索恩是被谋杀的 |
[25:14] | Okay, I got the injunction removed. | 行了 我撤销禁制令 |
[25:15] | You are free to crack open the car and remove the remains. | 你们现在可以自由的拆这些烂车 然后把尸骸弄出来 |
[25:20] | Thanks, Caroline,you are da bomb. | 多谢 卡罗琳 你是最牛的 |
[25:21] | Why is she a bomb? No, da bomb. | -干嘛说她是炸弹 -不是 是说她牛 |
[25:23] | Wait, what changed? | 等一下 什么改变了 |
[25:24] | It was a million dollar piece of art yesterday, | 昨天还是一件价值百万美元的艺术品 |
[25:26] | and today, it’s a piece of junk. | 而今天却成了一堆废铁 |
[25:28] | Cherie, you proved murder. | 美人儿 你证实是谋杀 |
[25:29] | That changed it from a work of art into a crime scene. | 让它从一件艺术品变成了犯罪现场 |
[25:32] | This is crazy, I don’t understand. | 这太离谱了 我真搞不懂 |
[25:34] | And I’m not used to not understanding things. | 我不是常常搞不懂事情的 |
[25:36] | Legally speaking, | 从法律上来说 |
[25:37] | all that matters is that it’s a crime scene. | 是不是犯罪现场才是最重要的 |
[25:38] | Isn’t that right, Caroline? | 对吧 卡罗琳 |
[25:39] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[25:41] | Get in there and solve the murder, just like always. | 不入虎穴 焉得虎子 |
[25:43] | That I understand. | 这我就懂了 |
[25:44] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[25:46] | Stand back. | 退后点 |
[25:47] | I am going in. | 我要开工了 |
[26:09] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[26:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:14] | Now, what we want to do here | 现在我们要做的是 |
[26:16] | is remove the skull very carefully. | 非常小心的把这个头骨取出来 |
[26:20] | Carefully. | 非常小心 |
[26:28] | I can’t believe you did that. | 我不敢相信你干出这事 |
[26:32] | Bummer. | 烂透了 |
[26:35] | Usually, when you say “we”, | 通常你说”我们” |
[26:36] | you mean me. | 你都是指我 |
[26:38] | I’m so sorry. | 我很对不起 |
[26:40] | I’ll put it together. | 我会把头骨在砌起来 |
[26:41] | I will stay up all night. | 我会干通宵 |
[26:43] | I’ll do it. | 我来做 |
[26:44] | Well, I will assist you every step of the way. | 我会全程给您帮助 |
[26:47] | I will not leave your side. | 我不会离开您一步的 |
[26:48] | I would prefer to do it alone. | 我想一个人做 |
[26:55] | Am I under arrest? Nope. | -我被逮捕了吗 -不是 |
[26:57] | You’re one of the good guys, all right? | 你是好人一个 行了吧 |
[26:58] | Look up Anton DeLuca on the FBI database. | 查查安东・德卢卡在美国联邦调查局里的记录 |
[27:01] | That’s Geoffrey Thorne’s big rival, huh? | 就是杰弗里・索恩的最大对手 是吧 |
[27:03] | He’s a forger? | 他是个伪造者 |
[27:04] | You got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑呢 |
[27:05] | Under the alias of Lucas Danton? | 一直在用卢卡・斯丹东这个化名 |
[27:07] | I mean, this guy really loves himself. | 这家伙真是自恋 |
[27:09] | Yeah, two years in prison. | 对的 蹲了两年监狱 |
[27:10] | Forging Francis Bacon, Lucien Freud. | 模仿佛朗西斯・培根 弗洛伊德 |
[27:14] | Must be pretty good. | 他一定很厉害了 |
[27:15] | All right, so I got a dead artist | 行啊 那么有个死去的艺术家 |
[27:17] | and a forger who hates him. | 外加一个痛恨着他的伪造者 |
[27:18] | That’s got to cheer you up. | 你很高兴吧 |
[27:19] | I mean, your friend is no longer our prime suspect. | 你的朋友就不再是嫌疑犯了 |
[27:22] | Thanks, Booth. | 谢谢 布斯 |
[27:23] | Any time. | 随时为你效劳 |
[27:26] | So, does it freak you out? | 那么 这件事有吓到你吗 |
[27:27] | What? | 什么事 |
[27:29] | You know, that Roxie and I were a couple. | 我和罗西曾经是一对的事 |
[27:31] | No. | 才没咧 |
[27:33] | I mean, come on, you had feelings for somebody. | 你会对一些人有感觉 这没什么 |
[27:35] | I’m surprised. | 我倒是有点惊讶 |
[27:36] | Why, because you think I’m some kind of lunkhead cop? | 为啥 就因为你觉得我是那种呆头警察 |
[27:39] | No, I just… All right. | -不是 我是说… -算了吧 |
[27:41] | Uh… look, my Aunt Ruth had a roommate, okay? | 听着 我的鲁丝阿姨有一个室友 |
[27:44] | She was my favorite aunt. | 她是我最喜欢的阿姨 |
[27:47] | She and Franny, they’d take me | 她和弗兰妮 常常带我 |
[27:49] | to the ballpark,to the movies. | 去看棒球赛 去看电影 |
[27:50] | And I heard talk when I was a kid. | 当我还是小孩时就听到了那些闲言闲语 |
[27:52] | Beat up my friend, Pete,because of it. | 就为这事 我还打了我的哥们皮特 |
[27:55] | Then, I found out it was true. | 后来 我发现这是真的 |
[27:57] | And…? | 然后咧 |
[27:58] | I already said she was my favorite aunt. | 我不已经说了她是我最喜欢的阿姨 |
[28:00] | And Franny… well, you know, | 还有弗兰妮 你知道 |
[28:02] | she had box seats for the Phillies games. | 她能弄到费城比赛的包厢 |
[28:04] | I mean, come on,it doesn’t get any better than that, right? | 没有比这更好的了 对吧 |
[28:07] | Right. | 是啊 |
[28:09] | So, you and Roxie… hey. | 所以 你和罗西 |
[28:11] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[28:13] | Yeah. | 懂 |
[28:14] | Yeah. | 懂 |
[28:16] | So, you brought me along. | 那么你单独把我带出来 |
[28:18] | What can I do to help you? | 有什么我可以帮到忙的吗 |
[28:19] | I want you to be an artist, okay, | 我想你当一个艺术家 |
[28:21] | and, uh, keep me from looking like an idiot. | 还有别让我看起来像一头蠢驴 |
[28:22] | I’m not positive I can do both. | 我不一定两件事都做到哦 |
[28:27] | So, we subpoenaed your bank records, | 我们查过你的银行记录 |
[28:29] | and you’re not exactly a starving artist. | 你不是一个穷鬼艺术家 |
[28:31] | Where did you get the money? | 你从哪里搞到那些钱的 |
[28:33] | Hey, Booth. Yeah? | -布斯 -啥 |
[28:34] | The brush strokes on this painting | 在这些画上的笔触 |
[28:35] | match the brush strokes on Thorne’s car sculptures. | 跟索恩的汽车雕塑上的笔触能对得上 |
[28:38] | Hmm, so you were forging Thorne’s work. | 那么你在伪造索恩的作品 |
[28:40] | That’s why you two were arguing. | 这就是你们俩一直争执不休的原因 |
[28:41] | I didn’t say these brush strokes | 我不是说这些笔触 |
[28:42] | are like the ones on the car sculptures. | 跟汽车雕塑上的笔触是一样的 |
[28:44] | I’m saying that they | 我是说他们 |
[28:45] | are the same brush strokes. | 是同类型的笔触 |
[28:47] | You have a good eye. | 你眼力真好 |
[28:48] | Brush strokes are like fingerprints. | 笔触就像是指纹 |
[28:50] | You can’t fake them. | 是伪造不出来的 |
[28:52] | DeLuca here is the guy who painted | 德卢卡是画出 |
[28:53] | Geoffrey Thorne’s car sculptures. | 杰弗里・索恩的汽车雕塑的人 |
[28:55] | You’re positive? I’m positive. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[28:57] | Okay, I can roll with this. | 行啊 凭这个我可以把他拷走 |
[28:59] | You want recognition for your brilliant work. | 你想让你出色的作品得到认可 |
[29:00] | Thorne says no, you kill him. | 索恩不同意 你就把他杀了 |
[29:02] | Oh, so good–cuff him. | 说的好 把他拷走吧 |
[29:03] | Right. What, so Roxie can walk? | 行啊 那罗西就可以逍遥法外吗 |
[29:04] | Hey, watch it. A) That work | -听着 -首先这些艺术品 |
[29:06] | is anything but brilliant. | 只是出色的创作 |
[29:07] | Painting Thorne’s cars was like a day job | 画索恩的车子就是日常工作 |
[29:10] | to subsidize my real art, and B… | 可以资助我进行真正的艺术创作 其次 |
[29:11] | why would I kill my main source of income, you lummox? | 我干嘛要杀掉自己的财主 你傻呀 |
[29:14] | Yeah, a lummox who’s got enough | 是啊 一个傻子足以让你 |
[29:15] | to hold you for 24 hours, pal. | 关上24小时 |
[29:17] | When this case falls apart and I get out tomorrow, | 当这案子结束 明天被放出来 |
[29:20] | you want to grab some dinner or something? | 你愿意和我出去吃个饭啥的吗 |
[29:21] | You’re kidding. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[29:23] | Well, I hear the gate swings both ways. | 我已经听到大门在缓缓打开了 |
[29:25] | Maybe we can get a little threesome action. | 也许我们可以来个三人行 |
[29:26] | You, me, hot Roxie? Hey! | 你 我 还有性感的罗西 |
[29:27] | Ow! Okay, all right. | 够了 |
[29:29] | If you’re gonna hit on Angela, | 如果你想钓安琪拉 |
[29:30] | you should do it with a little respect. | 最好给我放尊重点 |
[29:32] | Okay, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:40] | Is that Geoffrey Thorne? | 这是杰弗里・索恩的头骨吗 |
[29:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:43] | Nearly done. | 快好了 |
[29:44] | I honestly didn’t think it would be murder. | 我真的没想到这会是一桩谋杀 |
[29:46] | Which makes your conclusions all the more credible. | 这会让你的结论更加可靠 |
[29:49] | Only you would find that comforting. | 只有你会觉得那会让人欣慰 |
[29:52] | Booth is questioning DeLuca again. | 布斯又在审德卢卡 了 |
[29:55] | He seems to have a motive. | 他看起来有动机 |
[29:57] | So, there’s still a chance | 那还有机会证明 |
[29:58] | that your friend is not a murderer. | 你的朋友不是凶手 |
[30:00] | Yeah.We’ll know more | 是啊 当我们找到凶器之后 |
[30:02] | when we identify the murder weapon. | 我们可以知道更多 |
[30:06] | It wasn’t Roxie. | 罗西不是凶手 |
[30:09] | Do you still have feelings for her? | 你仍对她有感觉 |
[30:10] | No. | 没有 |
[30:14] | Booth tells me that sometimes people | 布斯跟我讲过 |
[30:16] | say the exact opposite of what they mean. | 人总是会口是心非 |
[30:19] | I do still have feelings for her. | 我确实还对她有感觉 |
[30:22] | Are you saying the opposite of what you mean now or before? | 你现在在讲反话还是之前 |
[30:26] | We had a very intense relationship in college, | 我们在大学的时候非常亲密 |
[30:29] | and she fell in love with me– | 她爱上了我 |
[30:30] | way in love with me. | 深深的爱上了我 |
[30:32] | When I broke it off,she was really hurt. | 当我提出分手时 她真的很伤心 |
[30:36] | That happens with you. | 这些事在你身上常常发生 |
[30:38] | Look at Hodgins. | 哈特金斯就是一个 |
[30:39] | This was worse than Hodgins. | 她比哈特金斯伤心多了 |
[30:41] | This was,”I’m gonna run away to Europe | 是那种 “我会离开欧洲 |
[30:43] | and stop being an artist” hurt. | 从此不再做艺术”的那种伤心 |
[30:45] | Oh.I don’t really think | 我真的不觉得 |
[30:47] | that I have the right to open up that can of worms again | 我是不是有权利再开始这一团糟的爱情 |
[30:50] | just because some feelings are rising to the surface. | 只是因为又有一些感觉浮出水面了 |
[30:53] | It’s too bad there isn’t a way to experiment with sexuality. | 不能用性来检验真是太糟糕了 |
[30:55] | That’s how I got into this whole mess in the first place. | 这才正是一切混乱的开始 |
[30:58] | Well, I meant… | 我是指… |
[30:59] | I know what you meant. | 我懂你的意思 |
[31:01] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[31:02] | On the bright side, | 从好的一面想 |
[31:03] | if she did kill Geoffrey Thorne, | 如果她真的杀了杰弗里・索恩 |
[31:05] | you won’t have to think about any of that. | 你就不用再想她啦 |
[31:08] | Thanks, Brennan. | 多谢 布雷纳恩 |
[31:11] | How long is it gonna take you to identify the weapon? | 你要花多久才能找出凶器 |
[31:13] | I can do it right now. | 现在就行 |
[31:14] | I’ve seen this injury many times. | 我已看过这个伤痕很多次了 |
[31:17] | I’m almost certain that the death blow | 我几乎可以肯定他是死于 |
[31:19] | came from a common fire ax. | 一把普通的消防斧之下的 |
[31:28] | There’s also limestone | 在他的衣服上还有石灰岩 |
[31:29] | and silicon oxide on his clothes. | 跟二氧化硅 |
[31:32] | Mix them all together,and poof, we’ve got a match | 结合所有证据 证实跟画廊的 |
[31:35] | with the concrete floor at the gallery. | 混泥土地板相符 |
[31:37] | Well, it turns out that not all the blood | 还有实验证明 那些在画廊地板上的 |
[31:38] | on the floor of the gallery came from that performance with the pig. | 血迹不全是表演用的猪血 |
[31:41] | This is human. | 有一些是人血 |
[31:43] | Is any of it Thorne’s? | 其中有索恩的吗 |
[31:44] | Someone worked very hard to clean it up. | 有一些人竭尽全力去清除它 |
[31:46] | It’s making things difficult. | 让我们有些难办了 |
[31:49] | First you destroyed Geoffrey’s finest work, | 你们先是毁了杰弗里最出色的作品 |
[31:51] | and now you are destroying my business. | 然后现在又来毁我的事业 |
[31:53] | Yeah, well, you know what else got destroyed? | 你知道还有什么被毁了吗 |
[31:55] | Geoffrey Thorne. | 还有杰弗里・索恩 |
[31:56] | My grief and my business | 我的忧愁跟我的事业 |
[31:57] | are two separate things,Agent Booth. | 是两码事 布斯特工 |
[31:59] | WO Sir, look at this. | 警官 来看看这个 |
[32:00] | Is that my fire ax? Yes. | -这是我的消防斧吗 -是的 |
[32:01] | Booth.Yeah? | -布斯 -啥 |
[32:02] | Cam said there was human blood | 凯姆说这里有人血 |
[32:05] | mixed in with the pig’s. | 混在猪血里 |
[32:06] | I think we found it. | 我想我们找到了 |
[32:07] | There are definite blood stains here, | 这里绝对是血迹 |
[32:08] | but they’re underneath a layer of what we think is turpentine. | 可是我们觉得它们在松脂之下 |
[32:11] | Could I borrow your lighter? | 能借你的打火机用一下吗 |
[32:12] | Why do you want my lighter? Just… | -要我的打火机干嘛 -就借来… |
[32:13] | Sure, here. Okay, so what do we know about that? | 给 那么我们要怎么查 |
[32:15] | Not much. I doubt we’ll be able to identify | 能查的不多 我怀疑我们还能不能确定 |
[32:18] | the bleeder. | 这个血是谁的 |
[32:20] | You know what Bones you almost light my butt on fire | 骨头 你差点把我屁股都给烧了 |
[32:24] | We notice he was dragged from the center of the room | 我们发现他是被人从房子中间拖到 |
[32:26] | to the loading dock. | 停车场那的 |
[32:28] | So, you’re saying that Thorne was killed here | 那么你是说索恩是在这里被杀 |
[32:29] | and then dragged there. | 然后拖到那里去的 |
[32:31] | Can we get the UV lights over here, please? | 给我们一个紫外线电筒好吗 |
[32:35] | Not dragged, Booth. | 不是拖过去的 布斯 |
[32:37] | Rolled. | 是滚过去的 |
[32:38] | I got to tell you, | 我得说 |
[32:40] | that was a great trick there, Bones. | 那还真是有一手 骨头 |
[32:41] | Yeah, remove the turpentine, | 是啊 去掉表面的松节油 |
[32:43] | reveal the blood soaked into the concrete. | 显示血迹浸透水泥 |
[32:45] | The blood stains show up approximately every 35 centimeters. | 这血迹大概显示在每35厘米 |
[32:48] | That would explain why Hodgins | 这就能解释为什么哈特金斯 |
[32:49] | found the cement particles | 在衣服的前面和后面 |
[32:50] | on the front and the back of the clothing. | 发现了水泥颗粒 |
[32:53] | Yeah, but why rolled instead of dragged? | 对的 但是为什么是滚的而不是拖呢 |
[32:55] | Thorne was a big guy. | 索恩块头不小啊 |
[32:56] | Okay, whoever killed him | 那么杀了他的人可能 |
[32:58] | could not pick him up | 没力气把他抬起来 |
[32:59] | and carry him to the loading dock | 再把他带到停车场 |
[33:00] | and put him in the car. | 把他放进车里 |
[33:02] | They had to roll him. | 所以就用滚的 |
[33:03] | You understand? Roll. | 明白了吗 滚 |
[33:04] | Excuse me, tiny little woman. | 打扰一下 那个小女人 |
[33:05] | Yes. Can you account | -是的 -你能解释一下 |
[33:07] | for your whereabouts the night that Geoffrey Thorne was killed? | 杰弗里・索恩被杀当晚你的行踪吗 |
[33:09] | Yes, I was at home. | 可以 我在家里 |
[33:11] | I was reading. | 看书 |
[33:14] | That was a lie. | 那都是谎话 |
[33:16] | I was watching The Real Housewives of Orange County. | 我在看橘子镇贵妇的真实生活 |
[33:18] | I find it a brilliant | 我发现那真是一个杰出的 |
[33:19] | postmodern performance piece. | 后现代表演作品 |
[33:22] | So, no alibi. | 所以 没有不在场证明 |
[33:23] | Geoffrey’s work was selling. | 杰弗里的作品在出售 |
[33:24] | I was making money. | 我在赚钱 |
[33:26] | Why would I kill the golden goose? | 我怎么会杀了我的摇钱树 |
[33:28] | I wasn’t going to inherit anything. | 我又没有想继承什么 |
[33:30] | Not like Roxie. | 不像罗西 |
[33:31] | It all seems to come back to Roxie. | 看来又回到罗西身上了 |
[33:34] | Angela is not going to like that. | 安琪拉不会喜欢这样的 |
[33:39] | It’s exactly the same | 这和上次我们坐在这儿的时候 |
[33:40] | situation as the last time we were sitting here. | 完全是一样的情景 |
[33:42] | Except, you know, you’re quieter. | 除了你更安静了 |
[33:44] | No, that was about Hodgins. | 不 那是关于哈特金斯的 |
[33:46] | This is about Roxie. | 但这次是关于罗西 |
[33:48] | You want to have sex with Roxie. | 你想跟罗西上床 |
[33:50] | What was that about quieter? | 那跟更安静了有什么关系 |
[33:52] | I’m sorry, I’m not certain | 对不起 我只是不确定 |
[33:53] | that you’re being guided by your brain, | 你现在是不是大脑清醒着 |
[33:55] | that’s all. Need can | 好了 需求有时候会 |
[33:56] | be confused with love. | 被爱情迷惑 |
[33:57] | Fantasy can convince us that what we are feeling is love. | 幻觉会使我们相信我们所感受到的就是爱 |
[34:00] | So, you’re saying that this is all rebound? | 所以 你是在说所有这些都事与愿违了 |
[34:02] | Yeah. No. | -是的 -不是 |
[34:03] | You don’t understand love, | 你根本不理解爱 |
[34:05] | Sweets. I’m not as innocent as you might think. | 小甜甜 我没你想象的那么天真 |
[34:07] | You have this bourgeois notion… | 你有种资产阶级的信念 |
[34:09] | Bourgeois? | 资产阶级 |
[34:11] | …that in order for love | 就是为了让爱变的真实 |
[34:12] | to be real it has to be permanent. | 又永恒 |
[34:13] | Nothing is permanent. | 没有什么是永恒的 |
[34:15] | That’s just a fact. | 这就是事实 |
[34:17] | We move in and out of loving other people, | 我们会离开我们爱上的人 |
[34:18] | but that doesn’t make the love any less real. | 但是这丝毫不会减少爱的真实感 |
[34:21] | Mm-hmm, perhaps you’re saying this | 可能你这样说是因为 |
[34:22] | because you’ve never met the love of your life. | 在你的生命中从来没有遇见过真爱 |
[34:24] | I have, actually. | 事实上 我有的 |
[34:25] | Many times. | 很多次 |
[34:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:28] | It seems to me | 在我看来 |
[34:29] | that you always leave yourself an escape hatch | 在恋爱中你总是会给自己 |
[34:31] | in your relationships. | 留条后路 |
[34:33] | Because you’re afraid of commitment. | 因为你害怕承诺 |
[34:35] | Nice try. | 分析的很好 |
[34:37] | But no. | 但不是这样的 |
[34:38] | Actually, I commit to every person I love. | 实际上 我会给每个我爱的人承诺 |
[34:40] | You marry a man | 你跟一男人结婚 |
[34:41] | and then conveniently forget that you married him | 而又轻易地忘记你已跟他结婚 |
[34:43] | because you got zonked on Kava Kava. | 因为你被卡瓦酒给迷醉了 |
[34:46] | That compromises your relationship with Hodgins so that ends, | 那导致你跟哈特金斯的关系终结 |
[34:48] | along with the marriage. | 婚姻关系也随之结束 |
[34:50] | Now you say you have these intense feelings | 现在你说对那些被你伤了心 |
[34:52] | for an ex-lover whose heart you’ve already broken. | 的前情人又有强烈的感觉 |
[34:55] | Don’t you see the potential disaster here? | 你看不到这里潜在的灾难吗 |
[34:58] | Look, you said that, without the possibility of pain, | 听着 你说过 没有痛苦的可能 |
[35:02] | there can be no joy, no real love. | 就不可能有欢乐 真实的爱 |
[35:05] | I said that? | 我说过吗 |
[35:07] | That’s beautiful. | 说的真好 |
[35:08] | Look… | 听着 |
[35:10] | I don’t want to hurt Roxie again. | 我不想再次伤害罗西 |
[35:12] | Then don’t. Don’t. | 那就不要 不要再伤害 |
[35:13] | Put her welfare first. | 把她的幸福放在首位 |
[35:15] | Let Roxie decide | 让罗西自己决定 |
[35:16] | if she’s ready to pursue this relationship. | 她是否准备好开始这段感情 |
[35:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:22] | And what if she doesn’t? | 那要是她不想怎么办 |
[35:24] | Then I’m afraid | 那恐怕 |
[35:26] | you’ll have to live with that pain. | 你就得带着那种痛苦过生活了 |
[35:32] | I used a mass spectrometer | 我暑假在约翰森・霍普金斯 |
[35:34] | during my summer internship at Johns Hopkins. | 实习期间用过质谱仪 |
[35:35] | I even taught my friend how to use it. | 我甚至还教过我的朋友怎么用呢 |
[35:37] | Excellent. Next you should learn | 太好了 那么接下来你应该学学 |
[35:38] | the concept of personal space. | 私人空间的概念 |
[35:40] | What’d you get off the ax? | 你从斧子上发现什么了吗 |
[35:43] | It was wiped clean with turpentine, | 已经被松脂擦干净了 |
[35:45] | no signs of blood. | 没有血迹 |
[35:46] | And he also checked the handle. | 他也检查了把手 |
[35:47] | Sodium chloride and odorants. | 氯化钠还有气味 |
[35:49] | Sweat. Most likely human. | 是汗 很像人类 |
[35:51] | What was the eccrine pH? | 汗腺PH值是多少 |
[35:52] | Seven. | 是7 |
[35:53] | It was a woman. | 是女人 |
[35:54] | What you should have him do next | 接下来你要让他做的是比较 |
[35:55] | is match the DNA from the sweat to Angela’s | 汗中的DNA跟安琪拉的 |
[35:57] | lesbian lover–see if there’s a match. | 同性恋人是否吻合 |
[36:00] | Do you ever listen to yourself? | 你以为自己老几啊 |
[36:02] | Yeah, | 对 |
[36:03] | but it’s a good idea, Hodgins. | 但是主意不错 哈特金斯 |
[36:20] | Doctor Saroyan? | 瑟罗恩博士 |
[36:22] | Thank you so much for seeing me. | 非常感谢你愿意见我 |
[36:24] | I didn’t agree to see you. | 我并没同意见你 |
[36:26] | How come none of you people ever book an appointment? | 你们这些人怎么能不预约 |
[36:28] | Frankly, it’s annoying. Ah. | 坦白说 很烦人 |
[36:30] | Annoying. That’s exactly why I’m here. | 烦人 所以我才来这里 |
[36:32] | I… | 我 |
[36:34] | I’ve done an unofficial, confidential | 我对我们的人做了一项 |
[36:36] | survey of my people and… | 非官方的机密调查 |
[36:38] | And they find me annoying? | 所以他们觉得我烦人 |
[36:39] | No, it’s worse. | 不 更糟糕 |
[36:40] | They hate me. | 他们讨厌我 |
[36:42] | You know why, don’t you? | 你知道为什么吧 |
[36:43] | It’s because Dr. Brennan undervalues psychology | 因为布雷纳恩博士轻视心理学 |
[36:46] | and all of you have picked up her vibe. | 但你们都跟她产生共鸣 |
[36:48] | Now, I know that sounds paranoid… | 现在我知道这听起来很偏执 |
[36:49] | And the word “vibe” is a little dated. | 但是”共鸣”这词有点过时 |
[36:50] | But it’s true. | 但是事实 |
[36:51] | I’m not here about you being annoying. | 我来这里不是给你增加烦恼的 |
[36:54] | It’s Daisy Wick. | 是戴西・威克 |
[36:55] | Daisy? | 戴西 |
[36:56] | Yes, she’s very smart, very able, | 是的 她很聪明 很能干 |
[36:58] | and she has a knack for turning reasonable people | 而且她有本事能让很理智的人 |
[37:01] | into flaming gas balls of fury. | 变得像燃烧的汽油罐一样暴怒 |
[37:05] | You want me to talk to her? | 你想让我跟她谈谈 |
[37:06] | No, no. | 不 不是 |
[37:07] | I need your advice on how to tell Daisy we can’t | 我需要你给我点建议怎么告诉戴西 |
[37:09] | have her at the lab anymore. Oh. | 她不能再在实验室做下去了 |
[37:11] | I’m very comfortable with incompetence, | 如果说没实力的我很在行 |
[37:12] | but when it’s just | 但是一旦是 |
[37:13] | a matter of personality… I’ll do it. | -跟性格有关的 -我来说 |
[37:16] | What? Really? | 什么 当真 |
[37:17] | Yeah, I’ll talk to her. | 是的 我来跟她说 |
[37:17] | Well, as the boss, | 作为老板 |
[37:19] | it’s kind of my job to fire people. | 我的工作之一就是炒人 |
[37:21] | And as a boss, you know that sometimes | 但是作为老板 你知道有时候 |
[37:23] | it’s better to delegate. | 你最好委托别人去做 |
[37:24] | I’ll do it. Let’s just hope | 我来说 我们只要祈祷 |
[37:26] | she doesn’t turn me into a flaming gas ball of fury. | 她不要把我变成一个燃烧的汽油罐 |
[37:30] | Well, I’m no psychologist, | 我不是心理专家 |
[37:32] | but I think you should be flattered | 但是我觉得你应该为我们都来找你 |
[37:33] | that we all drop in on you and ask your advice. | 并且向你咨询而感到荣耀 |
[37:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[37:43] | Okay, I’m ready for you to blow up my mind. | 好了 我准备好来听你的高见了 |
[37:46] | Okay, now first off, | 好吧 但是首先 |
[37:48] | I almost missed this so, don’t praise me too much. | 我差点就错过了这个 所以别太表扬我 |
[37:50] | The point is, you didn’t miss it. Yeah, | -关键是你没有错过这个 -对的 |
[37:52] | but only because Angela asked for a personal favor. | 但是就因为安琪拉请我帮一个私人的忙 |
[37:54] | And I am powerless to resist. | 我又无力拒绝 |
[37:56] | Okay, now, this is the victim’s clothing. | 好 这是被害人的衣服 |
[37:59] | And this is the ax handle of the “presumed” murder weapon. | 这是那把假想的凶器 斧子 |
[38:03] | As you know, there were traces of sweat on both of them. | 据你所知 这两个上面应该都有汗迹 |
[38:05] | But not the victim’s sweat. | 但不是被害人自己的 |
[38:06] | Female sweat, yes. | 是女性汗液 |
[38:08] | Presumably the murderer sweat on the ax handle | 假设凶手把汗滴到斧子上 |
[38:10] | then perspired while rolling the victim’s body to the car. | 同时在把被害人滚进车里的时候也出汗了 |
[38:13] | Yes, now, upon further analysis, | 是的 通过进一步的分析 |
[38:15] | I discovered other traces in the sweat. | 我在汗液中发现了别的痕迹 |
[38:18] | Imatinib mesylate, | 甲磺酸伊马替尼 |
[38:20] | hydroxyurea, busulfan. | 羟基脲 白消安 |
[38:23] | Do you have any idea where these chemicals might have come from? | 你知道这些化学物质是从哪来的吗 |
[38:26] | Medicines. Treatments for cancer. | 治疗癌症的药物 |
[38:27] | I looked them up. This is treatment | 我查过了 是对慢性粒细胞 |
[38:29] | for chronic myelogenous leukemia. | 白血病的治疗 |
[38:31] | Then Roxie is not our murderer. | 那罗西就不是我们要找的凶手 |
[38:33] | You can’t necessarily tell | 你不能从表面看出 |
[38:35] | if someone has leukemia from looking at them. | 一个人是不是患了白血病 |
[38:37] | No, but | 确实 但是 |
[38:38] | this drug here, busulfan, | 这种药 白消安 |
[38:39] | it causes highly visible skin discoloration. | 能引起皮肤严重褪色 |
[38:43] | Oh, then that is very good for Angela. | 对安琪拉来说是个好消息 |
[38:46] | Not that we are swayed by those considerations. | 我们也不用再所有摇摆了 |
[38:53] | What’s that look? | 那是什么表情 |
[38:55] | She knows who did it. | 她知道是谁干的了 |
[38:58] | I had no reason to kill Geoffrey. | 我没理由去杀杰弗里 |
[39:01] | Oh, you own several of his art pieces. | 你拥有他的很多艺术作品 |
[39:03] | We all know that art increases in value when an artist dies. | 我们都知道当艺术家死后他的作品才能升值 |
[39:07] | Anyone could see that Geoffrey Thorne | 人人都看的出杰弗里・索恩 |
[39:09] | wasn’t long for this world. | 会不久于世 |
[39:11] | I’m a very patient woman. | 我可是个非常有耐心的女人 |
[39:12] | Except you’re dying, Ms. Bridenbecker. | 除非你也快死了 布莱登别克女士 |
[39:14] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[39:16] | Would you please remove your makeup? | 能请你卸妆吗 |
[39:18] | I will not. I want a lawyer. | 不愿意 我要请律师 |
[39:19] | Really? Because, you know, the phone records– | 真的吗 因为这些电话记录 |
[39:21] | they indicate that you contacted a cancer clinic | 暗示出你在联系墨西哥城的 |
[39:24] | in Mexico City. | 一家癌症诊所 |
[39:25] | And we do know that that clinic costs a small fortune. | 我们都知道那个诊所的费用很高 |
[39:29] | If it’s any consolation, it wouldn’t have worked. | 要是任何安慰的话 它起不了作用 |
[39:31] | Their “treatment”– it’s not legitimate. | 他们的治疗 是不正规的 |
[39:33] | You don’t know that. | 你不知道这些 |
[39:35] | I’m afraid I do. | 恐怕我知道 |
[39:37] | Places like that are set up | 那些地方就是为了吸引 |
[39:39] | to prey on the hopes of people like you. | 像你这样抱有希望的人而建的 |
[39:43] | Geoffrey was going to die anyway. | 杰弗里反正也要死的 |
[39:46] | Anyone could see that. | 大家都看的出来 |
[39:49] | I did him a favor. | 我帮了他一个忙而已 |
[39:52] | I gave him his start. | 我给了他一个开始 |
[39:55] | Geoffrey would much rather have been remembered | 杰弗里将被世人当作一个完美的艺术家 |
[39:59] | as a fully committed artist than as a common murder victim. | 铭记在心 而不是一个被害者 |
[40:02] | Really? | 是吗 |
[40:03] | Maybe he preferred to live. | 或许他会希望活下去 |
[40:08] | well, so would I. | 所以我也是 |
[40:11] | I guess none of us get what we want. | 事与愿违 |
[40:22] | Hey, Roxie. | 罗西 |
[40:31] | Now what do I do? | 现在我该怎么办 |
[40:34] | Well, you have money, | 你有钱 |
[40:36] | and you have a studio. | 而且你还有一个画室 |
[40:37] | I think what you should do is your own art, full time. | 我想你应该做你自己的艺术 全职 |
[40:40] | That’s not what I mean. | 那不是我要的 |
[40:46] | Did you ever, even for a second, | 有没有一秒钟 你曾经想过 |
[40:48] | think that it was me? | 是我干的 |
[40:51] | No. | 没有 |
[40:53] | Not for a second. | 一秒也没有 |
[40:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:56] | Because we… | 因为我们 |
[40:58] | we really knew each other once | 因为我们真的曾经了解彼此 |
[41:00] | and I don’t think that… | 我不认为 |
[41:01] | you’ve changed much since then. | 你会改变那么多 |
[41:04] | Have you changed? | 那么你变了吗 |
[41:08] | Uh, I don’t, I don’t know, Roxie. | 我 我不知道 罗西 |
[41:10] | Um… maybe I have. | 可能我变了吧 |
[41:12] | But I’m not, I’m– I haven’t changed… | 但是我没有 我没变 |
[41:24] | How do you think he’s going to do it? | 你觉得他会怎么做 |
[41:27] | He’ll convince her | 他会说服她 |
[41:28] | that it’s best for her to move to another job. | 对她来说换一个工作再好不过了 |
[41:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[41:32] | Sweets is firing Daisy for us. | 小甜甜正在帮我们炒了戴西 |
[41:34] | We’re wondering what his method will be. | 我们正好奇他会用什么方法 |
[41:36] | He’ll explain to her logically | 他会从逻辑上解释 |
[41:39] | that this environment is not conducive for either her | 这个环境不适合她 |
[41:42] | or us and, as a scientist, | 或是跟我们共事 作为科学家 |
[41:44] | she’ll realize that he’s right. | 她会明白他是对的 |
[41:46] | No, Sweets is a lot sneakier than that. | 不 他比那圆滑多了 |
[41:48] | He’ll use some kind of psychological | 他会用一些心理学上的 |
[41:50] | Jedi mind trick | 心理计策 |
[41:51] | to make her think it was her idea to quit. | 使她相信是她自己想放弃 |
[41:53] | I’ve got some good news | 我有好消息 |
[41:55] | and some bad news. | 和坏消息 |
[41:56] | Which would you like first? | 你想先听哪个 |
[41:58] | The bad news. | 坏的 |
[42:00] | You’re toast here. | 你被炒了 |
[42:01] | Nobody wants to work with you. | 没人愿意跟你一起工作 |
[42:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:03] | You know why, Daisy. | 你知道为什么 戴西 |
[42:05] | There are some things that you have to work on | 当涉及到社交关系的时候 |
[42:07] | when it comes to interpersonal relations. | 有些东西是你必须学的 |
[42:09] | Does anybody like me? | 没有人喜欢我吗 |
[42:10] | No, I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[42:12] | What’s the good news? | 那好消息是什么 |
[42:14] | There’s absolutely no reason | 再也没有什么理由 |
[42:16] | for us to be discreet about our relationship anymore. | 让我们再遮掩我们的关系了 |
[42:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[42:20] | Yeah, why’d you ask me that? | 真的 为什么这么问 |
[42:22] | Because I thought we were being discreet | 因为我以为我们秘密交往 |
[42:23] | because you’re a little bit ashamed of me. | 是因为你觉得我有点丢脸呢 |
[42:36] | I’m totally shocked. | 我被震了 |
[42:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:40] | They should not be doing that | 他们不应该在法医操作台 |
[42:41] | on the forensic platform. | 前做这样的事 |
[42:43] | That’s a method of termination I’ve never tried. | 这种终止的方法我可从来没尝试过 |
[42:45] | But bravo, Dr. Sweets. | 但是很好啊 小甜甜博士 |
[42:49] | They’ll never work. | 不可能吧 |
[42:50] | They’re like complete opposites. I agree. | -他们看起来根本相反嘛 -我同意 |
[42:52] | For all her faults, she’s a woman of science, | 虽然她犯了些错 但她还是个学科学的女孩 |
[42:56] | Sweets bases his life on the vagaries | 小甜甜把他的生活都放在 |
[42:57] | of psychology and emotion. | 心理学和感情的异想天开上了 |
[42:59] | You know, | 你知道 |
[43:00] | there’s no common ground. Right. | -他们没有共同点 -对 |
[43:02] | You need common ground. | 你需要共同点 |
[43:03] | I mean, what else is there? | 还会有什么呢 |
[43:06] | Absolutely. | 绝对是这样 |