时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | All right, Cadets, listen up. | 好了 同学们 听着 |
[00:04] | What I am cradling lovingly in my arms | 我正怀揣着的可爱东东 |
[00:09] | is an M203 40-millimeter canister launcher. | 是一把口径40毫米的M203发射筒 |
[00:12] | What’s it for? | 这有什么用呢 |
[00:14] | Cadet Williams. Tear gas. | -威廉 -是催泪弹 |
[00:16] | That’s right. | 对的 |
[00:17] | That… is a meth lab– | 那是甲基实验室 |
[00:19] | our boys took it three days ago. | 我们的伙计三天前弄来的 |
[00:21] | How do you think they did that? | 他们这么做的原因是啥呢 |
[00:22] | Tear gas. Wrong! | -催泪弹 -错 |
[00:25] | And that is why we are here. | 所以我们要来这里 |
[00:28] | I’m gonna denstrate for you | 我将为你们演示 |
[00:30] | why we don’t fire tear gas into a meth lab. | 我们不往甲基实验室发射催泪弹的原因 |
[00:58] | We’re gonna need a… um, a fire extinguisher. | 我们得拿个灭火器过来 |
[01:02] | Then… | 还有 |
[01:03] | maybe some sort of trauma counselor. | 也许还需要一个心理医生 |
[01:12] | Hey, I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[01:14] | Well, according to Sweets, chronic lateness is a way | 根据小甜甜所说 |
[01:17] | of asserting control. That’s right. | -长期迟到是一种意图控制行为 -说得对 |
[01:19] | So, you believe that? | 你也信这个 |
[01:20] | No, I figured there was traffic | 是的 我认为是交易或是 |
[01:22] | or something kept you at work. | 其它什么才令你坚持工作 |
[01:23] | Exactly: work… work, Bones. | 就是工作 工作 骨头 |
[01:25] | Okay, I was putting the final touches on a case | 我正在办一个决定性的重大案子 |
[01:27] | that’s about to propel me into FBI legendary status. | 那将要把我推到FBI的传奇地位 |
[01:30] | Ah, the big RICO case | 那个受贿的大案子 |
[01:32] | that… | 那个… |
[01:34] | I’m not supposed to know anything about. | 貌似我话太多了 |
[01:36] | Why don’t i know about this case? | 我怎么不知道这个案子 |
[01:39] | Bones, it’s top secret. | 骨头 这是最高机密 |
[01:40] | But you told Dr. Brennan. | 但你告诉了布雷纳恩博士 |
[01:41] | She’s my partner, okay? | 她可是我搭档 |
[01:42] | Indictments any minute, followed by a pay raise, | 随时进入控诉阶段 接着加薪 |
[01:45] | possible parade | 可能有三军表彰 |
[01:46] | and most definitely my face on a coin. | 最绝的是把我的脸印到硬币上 |
[01:48] | Just in time for your birthday. | 刚好赶上你生日 |
[01:49] | Which I will be spending in… Hawaii. | 我将要在夏威夷度过 |
[01:53] | Hu Look at that. | 瞧这个 |
[01:55] | Shark adventures. | 鲨鱼冒险之旅 |
[01:57] | Sharks. | 鲨鱼 |
[01:58] | Oh, I really wish that you wouldn’t… | 我真的很希望你不要… |
[02:00] | Booth. …answer your phone. | -我是布斯 -…接电话 |
[02:02] | Jared? | 杰德 |
[02:03] | Oh, God, give me that. | 天哪 还给我吧 |
[02:05] | That’s his brother. | 是他弟弟 |
[02:06] | Booth has a brother? | 布斯有个弟弟 |
[02:07] | Sounds good. I’ll see you then. | 听起来不错 待会见 |
[02:09] | Don’t feel bad. I’ve never met him, either. | 别心情不好 我也从未见过他 |
[02:11] | At least y knew he existed. | 至少你知道他的存在 |
[02:16] | Okay, that’s enough for today, | 好的 今天够了 |
[02:17] | because obviously you have to go look | 因为显然你们得去看 |
[02:19] | at some horribly dismembered…human remains. | 一些被碎尸又可怕的尸骸了 |
[02:31] | Any idea how the body got in there? | 知道尸体是怎么到这里的吗 |
[02:33] | I guess anyone could have done it | 我想在过去三天任何时间里 |
[02:34] | anytime in the last three days. | 任何人都有可能 |
[02:36] | Male, 45 to 50 years old. | 男性 45到50岁之间 |
[02:38] | Do we know where the rest of the remains are? Yes. | -知道剩下的尸骸在哪吗 -知道 |
[02:40] | Uh, one leg is over there, | 一只腿在那里 |
[02:41] | the other’s over there, and the arm is over there. | 另一只在那里 还有胳膊在那里 |
[02:43] | Did I kill this man? | 是我杀了这男的吗 |
[02:44] | NO | 不是 |
[02:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:49] | This man was shot in the chest. | 这个男的胸腔中弹 |
[02:50] | Would you be at all upset if I had a little cry? | 如果我去哭一会 你不会烦吧 |
[02:54] | Yeah, take your time. | 不会 慢慢哭吧 |
[02:57] | What’s that there on the inside of his pocket? | 他口袋里的那是什么东西 |
[03:04] | This man was obviously | 这个男的显然是 |
[03:06] | some kind of technical designer or engineer. | 像是个工艺设计师或是工程师 |
[03:10] | Squint, huh? | 咪咪眼 |
[03:11] | One of your own. | 一个你自己的 |
[03:53] | So, these are from the notebook | 这些是在死者风衣里 |
[03:55] | found in our victim’s windbreaker? | 找到的笔记本 |
[03:57] | Blueprints, schematics, sketches. | 蓝图 图表还有草图 |
[04:01] | Automatic toilet scrubber. | 自动洗厕机 |
[04:03] | It’s like those little vacuum cleaners | 这像是那些小真空吸尘器一样 |
[04:05] | that move around on their own. | 自动运转 |
[04:06] | Things in a toilet bowl should not move. | 抽水马桶里的东西不该移动的 |
[04:09] | All right, look at this. This is a… | 好了 瞧这个 这是个… |
[04:11] | a snow shovel with an attached heating device. | 附着了加热设备的铲雪器 |
[04:13] | Wow, our victim was an inventor. | 我们的死者可是个发明家呀 |
[04:18] | Clark, hey. | 克拉克 |
[04:19] | Oh, God, here we go. | 天哪 又见面了 |
[04:21] | Really, you came back, huh? | 真的吗 你回来了 |
[04:22] | You said you didn’t want to work with us anymore. | 你说过不想再跟我们工作了 |
[04:25] | No, I said my preferred working style | 不是 我说过我首选的工作风格 |
[04:27] | tends towards the professional. | 趋向于专业化 |
[04:28] | See my tie? | 看见我领带了吗 |
[04:30] | That’s an indicator. | 这是个指示器 |
[04:31] | Mm-hmm, so why’d you come back then? | 那你干嘛又回来 |
[04:33] | Because this is the finest forensics facility in the world. | 因为这是世界上最棒的法医设备 |
[04:37] | You want to fly MiGs, you fly MiAlley, right? | 你想驾驶米格战机 却开了架小飞机 对吧 |
[04:40] | A Korean War reference? | 涉及朝鲜战争吗 |
[04:42] | You do know that we have a brand-new war, right? | 你们该知道我们有新的战争吧 |
[04:45] | It’s, uh, been in the news. | 早已报道过了 |
[04:46] | Hey, I got a form letter here | 我手上有封从商务部专利局 |
[04:48] | from the patent office. | 寄来的套用信函 |
[04:50] | Good work. Aren’t you the least bit curious | -干的好 -难道你就一点也不好奇 |
[04:51] | about whether Hodgins and I are back together or not? | 我跟哈特金斯是否复合了 |
[04:54] | And… not work. | 这跟工作无关 |
[04:56] | Am I the only one that can tell the difference here? | 难道我是唯一能看出其中差别的吗 |
[05:00] | Is there a name on that letter? No. | -信上有署名吗 -没有 |
[05:02] | There’s a patent application number. | 但有专利申请序号 |
[05:04] | We can find out who filed it. | 我们可以找出呈递者 |
[05:06] | Coleoptera just started feeding on the Diptera larva, | 鞘翅目刚开始以双翅目幼虫为食 |
[05:08] | meaning our victim died about three days ago. | 表示死者死亡时间大概在三天前 |
[05:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:12] | Aren’t you impressed that Angela and I | 安琪拉跟我还能和平共事 |
[05:14] | can still work together so well? | 你难道不感动吗 |
[05:24] | There’s no obvious exit wound. | 没有存在明显的伤口 |
[05:26] | That suggests a .22- or .25-caliber. | 那表明是一把点22或是点25口径手枪 |
[05:29] | I’ll keep my eyes open. | 我再仔细查查 |
[05:30] | Multiple points of possible antemortem in-bending | 多个点显示可能临死前撑弯曲 |
[05:33] | with concomitant fracture. | 并伴随着骨折 |
[05:37] | These abrasions are patterned. | 这些擦伤处组成了图案 |
[05:42] | Repeated blows with a perforated surface? | 重复打击穿孔面 |
[05:44] | Camille? | 凯米拉 |
[05:47] | Jarhead. | 锅盖头 |
[05:51] | It’s really you. | 真的是你 |
[05:52] | Jarheads are Marines. | 锅盖头是海军陆战队的意思 |
[05:53] | I’m a lieutenant commander in the Navy. | 我是一名海军少校 |
[05:55] | Not an acceptable mistake. | 无法接受的错误 |
[05:57] | He’s getting so big. | 他真长大了 |
[05:58] | Soon he’ll be wanting a later curfew and a car of his own. | 很快他就可以独挡一面了 |
[06:01] | Jared, this here is my partner, | 杰德 这位是我的拍档 |
[06:03] | Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 坦普瑞斯・布雷纳恩博士 |
[06:04] | That back there is a squint. | 后面那位是咪咪眼 |
[06:05] | Bones, this is my little brother. | 骨头 他是我小弟 |
[06:07] | Bones. Dr. Brennan. | -骨头 -布雷纳恩博士 |
[06:08] | Oh, it is nice to meet you, Jarhead. | 很高兴见到你 锅盖头 |
[06:11] | I can see the family resemblance. | 我可以看出家族相似性 |
[06:13] | Your facial structure | 你的面部结构 |
[06:15] | is even more symmetrical than Booth’s. | 比布斯的更加匀称 |
[06:18] | Is she coming on to me? | 她是在针对我吗 |
[06:19] | No, that’sust the way she talks. | 不是 她说话就这样的 |
[06:22] | Right. | 好的 |
[06:23] | So, the Pentagon, huh? | 那么 那个五角大楼 |
[06:24] | You’re looking at the new head of Strategic Plans and Policy. | 你正在审视战略计划跟政策的新主管 |
[06:27] | Basically, he runs the place. | 本质上来讲 是他的管辖地 |
[06:28] | So, um, Cam, Jared has a favor he’d like to ask. | 所以 凯 杰德想让你帮个忙 |
[06:31] | I can ask my own favors, Seeley. | 我自己来讲 瑟雷 |
[06:33] | Okay, go ahead. | 好 你讲吧 |
[06:35] | There’s a cocktail party tonight. | 今晚有个鸡尾酒派对 |
[06:36] | I’m inee n of a beautiful woman | 我需要一位漂亮的女士当舞伴 |
[06:38] | on my arm, preferably a very smart one. | 聪慧的更适宜 |
[06:40] | I’m quite intelligent. No. | -我很聪明 -不 |
[06:43] | Uh, not that you’re not intelligent. | 不是说你不聪明 |
[06:44] | I mean, you are intelligent. | 你很聪明 |
[06:46] | I would be delighted. | 很荣幸能当你舞伴 |
[06:47] | I got a hit on the patent application. | 专利申请方面 我有发现 |
[06:50] | It was filed by somebody named Paul Stegman. | 是一个叫保罗・斯缇格曼的人递交的 |
[06:51] | I’ve got an address there… whoa. | 我已查到地址 |
[06:54] | There’s more than one Booth? | 这位是布斯的翻版吗 |
[06:57] | I’m Angela. | 我是安琪拉 |
[06:59] | Montenegro. | 马特尼古洛 |
[07:00] | Jared Booth. | 杰德・布斯 |
[07:02] | Okay, uh, Jared, uh, Bones and I have to work on a case, so… | 杰德 骨头跟我还有案子要跟进 |
[07:05] | Yeah, no problem, I will, uh, grab a cab | 明白 没问题 我自己搭出租车 |
[07:07] | and get settled into my new place. Okay. | -去新家安顿好 -好的 |
[07:08] | It was very nice to meet you all. | 很高兴见到大家 |
[07:11] | And Cam, I will pick you up at your place, say, 7:00. | 凯 晚上7点我会去你家接你 |
[07:14] | Sounds good. | 行 |
[07:18] | Are you thinking of leaving lesbianism behind? | 你不想当同性恋了 |
[07:21] | I prefer not to be labeled, okay? | 我比较随性 好吗 |
[07:24] | Well, since you were last here, | 自从你上次离开 |
[07:25] | Angela ran into her ex-girlfriend, | 安琪拉跟她的前女友偶遇 |
[07:27] | who is now her ex-ex-girlfriend. | 现在是她的前前女友 |
[07:32] | Well, the only “ex” I care about are X-rays. | “ex”我只关心X光 |
[07:37] | Right. | 明白 |
[07:38] | Apologize for the pun. | 抱歉 用了双关语 |
[07:40] | Yeah… don’t give up your day job, kid. | 好的 三句话不离本行嘛 |
[07:41] | Okay, Bones, what do you say we go solve a murder, huh? | 好的 骨头 你说要去办一宗谋杀案 |
[07:44] | Come on. | 快走吧 |
[07:51] | The remains are those of a man in his 50s. | 尸骸是一个50岁左右的男性 |
[07:54] | Bearded. | 留有胡子 |
[07:55] | 5’10”, approximately 195 pounds. | 5尺10寸 大概195镑重 |
[07:58] | That matches the description of my father. | 这跟我爸爸体征符合 |
[08:00] | Was the, um, victim wearing a blue windbreaker | 死者是穿着一件黄色滚边的 |
[08:03] | with yellow piping? | 蓝色风衣吗 |
[08:08] | Yeah, that… that’s my windbreaker. | 是的 那是我的风衣 |
[08:10] | He borrowed it, Paul. | 保罗 他借去的 |
[08:11] | One of your notebooks must have been in the pocket. | 你其中一本笔记本肯定在口袋里 |
[08:14] | When was the last time you saw your father? | 最后一次见你爸是什么时候 |
[08:15] | Uh… uh, three days ago. | 三天前 |
[08:17] | Was he drunk? | 他喝醉了吗 |
[08:18] | He used to go on binges. | 他过去常常喝酒闹事 |
[08:20] | Honey. | 甜心 |
[08:22] | Uh, how often did your, uh, father go on these drinking binges? | 你爸经常喝酒闹事吗 |
[08:26] | We don’t really know. | 我们不大清楚 |
[08:28] | Jim had just come back into our lives. | 吉姆刚跟我们相聚 |
[08:29] | He said he quit drinking. | 他说过戒酒了 |
[08:31] | He walked out on me and my mom when I was a kid. | 当我还是孩子之时 他就离开了我跟妈妈 |
[08:33] | His father wrapped his car around a tree drunk driving. | 他爸喝醉了开车围着树转 |
[08:36] | Paul was injured, and so was his mom. | 保罗跟他妈妈都受伤了 |
[08:38] | He broke both his legs. | 他两条腿都断了 |
[08:39] | As soon as he got crutches, he was gone. | 一拿到拐杖 他就走了 |
[08:41] | How did he find you again? | 他又是怎么再找到你的 |
[08:42] | There was an article about me in this magazine. | 因为杂志登了一篇我的报道 |
[08:45] | Dad read it, called me, | 老爸看到了 就打给我 |
[08:47] | said he had cleaned up his act, | 说他已改过自新 想要跟我重聚 |
[08:49] | wanted to reconnect, so we invited him to stay with us. | 所以我们邀请他跟我们一起住 |
[08:51] | Did your father have any run-ins recently? | 你爸最近有跟别人发生过口角吗 |
[08:54] | Was my father murdered? | 我爸是被谋杀的吗 |
[08:56] | We think it may be foul play, yes. | 我们认为它可能是谋杀 |
[09:00] | Mrs. Stegman? | 斯缇格曼太太 |
[09:02] | The day before your father disappeared, | 你爸爸失踪的前一天 |
[09:04] | I came home from school… | 我下课回到家… |
[09:06] | I teach fifth grade. | 我教五年级 |
[09:07] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. | 对不起 没有告诉你 |
[09:09] | I saw Mike leaving the house. | 我看到麦克离开房子 |
[09:10] | He looked upset. | 他看起来很沮丧 |
[09:11] | Who’s Mike? Mike Campbell. | -谁是麦克 -麦克・坎贝尔 |
[09:13] | We used to be business partners. | 我们曾是商业伙伴 |
[09:14] | We’re still friends. | 我们还是朋友 |
[09:16] | Your dad said he caught Mike | 你爸爸说他抓到麦克 |
[09:18] | taking something from your workshop. | 从你工作室拿东西 |
[09:19] | Yeah, we loan each other tools all the time. | 是的 我们常常互相借工具 |
[09:22] | I mean, I bet Dad just didn’t understand that. | 我保证爸爸只是不明白缘由 |
[09:24] | Well, I’m gonna need Mike’s number. | 我需要麦克的电话号码 |
[09:26] | So, uh, is it true that you borrowed his tools? | 那么 你跟他借工具是真的喽 |
[09:29] | What? I didn’t borrow anything. | 什么 我没借任何东西 |
[09:31] | Well, then, Mr. Campbell, | 坎贝尔先生 |
[09:33] | what were you doing at, uh, the Stegman house? | 那你在斯缇格曼家干嘛 |
[09:35] | I went to confront his dad. | 我去跟他爸爸对质 |
[09:36] | About what? When I get stuck | -对质什么 -我在一个项目上 |
[09:37] | on one of my projects, | 周转不灵时 |
[09:40] | I like to do a little off-track betting. | 我想做点场外投注 |
[09:42] | Making predictions based on statistical models | 根据统计模式做预测 |
[09:45] | clears my head. | 解决我的江湖危机 |
[09:46] | Makes complete sense. | 完全讲得通 |
[09:48] | Yeah… so, uh, that day, | 是的 所以那天 |
[09:49] | I go in, and there’s Paul’s dad. | 我进去 然后保罗的爸爸在那里 |
[09:52] | He’s placing bets and taking hits off of a flask. | 他在下注 并正在开了瓶酒 |
[09:55] | Indicating that hadn’t really stopped drinking. | 表明他并没有真的戒酒了 |
[09:58] | I confronted him, | 我跟他对质 |
[09:59] | and then the old geezer slammed me against a wall | 然而那个老家伙就把我推向墙角 |
[10:01] | and told me to mind my own business. | 让我少管闲事 |
[10:03] | So, then, you left? That’s right. | -那你之后就离开了 -是的 |
[10:05] | Look, then he disappeared, so I figured, | 然后他就失踪了 所以我觉得 |
[10:07] | why should I spoil Paul’s last memories of his old man? | 我不该破坏他在保罗心中的最后形象 |
[10:11] | Your inventions are much more industrial than Paul Stegman’s. | 你的发明比保罗・斯缇格曼的更工业化 |
[10:14] | Yeah, uh, that’s why we stopped being partners. | 是的 所以我们才停止合作关系 |
[10:17] | Paul’s more into toys and gadgets. | 保罗的更偏向于玩具跟小机械类 |
[10:21] | Oh, that is part of a pressurized industrial sieve. | 那是部分承压工业筛网 |
[10:25] | Its application’s in the sewage industry. | 它用于工业排污 |
[10:28] | This grating could have caused the damage to Jim’s face. | 这个筛网可能造成吉姆脸部毁损 |
[10:40] | Booth. | 我是布斯 |
[10:41] | Did you catch the murderer? | 抓到凶手了吗 |
[10:42] | We subpoenaed a possible murder weapon. | 我们找到一个可疑凶器 |
[10:45] | Not a bad day’s work. | 并非毫无收获的一天 |
[10:46] | More important than catching a murderer, | 比抓凶手更重要的是 |
[10:48] | I’m dateless tonight. | 我今晚被放鸽子了 |
[10:49] | What happened to Cam? | 凯怎么了 |
[10:51] | Oddly, I think it’s more important to catch this murderer. | 奇怪的是 我觉得抓凶手更重要 |
[10:53] | I’m working. | 我要工作 |
[10:55] | So, who else you got for me, Seeley? | 所以 瑟雷 还有谁可推荐的吗 |
[10:57] | What am I? Your pimp? | 你以为我谁啊 拉皮条的吗 |
[10:58] | Don’t think I’m not appreciative. | 别以为我不懂感激 |
[11:00] | everything under control so I could go. | 一切都在掌控之下 所以我可以去 |
[11:01] | What? | 什么 |
[11:02] | Really? | 当真 |
[11:04] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:04] | No. | 不行 |
[11:05] | Wha… uh, what-what, wait. | 什么 等等 |
[11:07] | This… is Bones, right? | 是骨头吧 |
[11:09] | Not some ugly FBI woman with a moustache. | 不是什么丑陋有胡子的FBI妇女吧 |
[11:11] | I don’t have a moustache, Jared. | 我可没有胡子 |
[11:12] | Seeley, would you mind? | 瑟雷 你不介意吧 |
[11:13] | Hmm? No. | 当然不介意 |
[11:14] | Why would I mind? It’s all right. | 我干嘛要介意 随你便 |
[11:16] | Which means this is a great time to hang up. | 是时候该挂电话了 |
[11:29] | What did you find? | 有什么发现吗 |
[11:31] | It’s what I didn’t find that’s interesting. | 没发现才有趣 |
[11:33] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑的吧 |
[11:35] | What? | 什么 |
[11:36] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:37] | Nothing, nothing, Dr. Brennan. | 没 没什么 布雷纳恩博士 |
[11:39] | I just, uh, didn’t know that you were so…. | 我只是不知道你那么… |
[11:42] | Uh, the murder victim was supposed to be a long-term heavy drinker, yet, | 死者应该是个长期酗酒者 |
[11:46] | his bones show no signs | 然而 他的骨头没有任何 |
[11:48] | of alcoholic osteoporosis. | 酗酒所引起的骨质疏松特征 |
[11:50] | There’s no damage to the cancellous structure | 松质骨的长骨也没有损毁的迹象 |
[11:51] | of the long bones either. Furthermore, | 此外 |
[11:53] | he was supposed to have broken his legs in a car accident | 大约25年前 |
[11:56] | approximately 25 years ago. | 他的双腿在交通意外中本该断过 |
[11:57] | There’s no signs of remodeling. No. | -没有骨头重塑的迹象 -没有 |
[12:00] | These legs were never broken. | 双腿从未断过 |
[12:01] | We misentified the victim. | 我们认错了死者身份 |
[12:04] | He is not Paul Stegman’s father. | 他不是保罗・斯缇格曼的爸爸 |
[12:07] | No. | 不是 |
[12:22] | Thank you, General. | 谢谢 将军 |
[12:23] | Appreciate it. | 很感激 |
[12:27] | Will you gentlemen excuse me foonr second? | 绅士们 我离开一会 |
[12:30] | Sure. Okay. Thank you. | -当然 好的 -谢谢 |
[12:34] | Champagne? | 要香槟吗 |
[12:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:41] | Don’t tell me you’re sorry you came. | 别告诉我 你后悔来了 |
[12:43] | No, not at all. | 不 一点都不后悔 |
[12:46] | It is not often that I get to | 很少有机会来 |
[12:48] | observe people this powerful in a relaxed situation. | 如此放松的环境里观察这些强权者 |
[12:51] | Don’t be fooled. | 别开玩笑了 |
[12:53] | It’s a school of piranhas in here. | 这里可都是美女猎人噢 |
[12:55] | You’re good at this. | 你很擅长这个 |
[12:57] | They listen to you when you speak. | 你讲话的时候 他们都会仔细聆听 |
[13:00] | You want to know the secret? | 你想知道秘诀吗 |
[13:04] | You have an incredibly beautiful, | 你有个天仙般美貌的 |
[13:08] | incredibly intelligent scientist-slash-novelist | 极其聪明的科学家兼小说家 |
[13:12] | sitting alone waiting for you to bring her drink. | 独自坐着等你来请她喝酒 |
[13:18] | That is too corny. | 那太过时了吧 |
[13:19] | Definitely. | 确实是 |
[13:22] | I was thinking how Booth would be bored | 我在想布斯 |
[13:25] | at a function like this. | 在这样的社交场合该多无聊 |
[13:27] | This kind of event would make Seeley very nervous. | 这种场合会让瑟雷很紧张 |
[13:31] | I don’t mean he’s incapable. | 我不是说他无能 |
[13:33] | My brother’s very, very capable. | 我哥哥非常非常有能力 |
[13:34] | It’s just… it’s like Seeley’s afraid of success. | 只是 瑟雷像是惧怕成功 |
[13:38] | He stays in his comfort zone. | 他只呆在他的舒服区 |
[13:40] | It drove our dad nuts. | 那让我们的老爸很生气 |
[13:42] | Really? | 真的 |
[13:44] | Maybe that’s what made him a good sniper. | 也许那才使他成了一名很棒的狙击手 |
[13:45] | He doesn’t like to be visible above the ridge line, | 他不想曝露于公众面前 |
[13:47] | so he keeps his head low. | 所以他喜欢低着头 |
[13:49] | Instinct. | 本能 |
[13:50] | Me, on the other hand, well, | 另一方面 我 |
[13:53] | I cannot help but run that ridge. | 我帮不了他 但我能跨过这心理障碍 |
[13:56] | Can you give me an example? | 你能举个例子吗 |
[14:05] | I bet you Seeley never took that risk. | 我打赌瑟雷绝不会这么做 |
[14:09] | Nope. | 是的 |
[14:12] | To a good night? | 为这美好的夜晚干杯 |
[14:14] | Yes. | 干杯 |
[14:16] | So far. | 美好的夜晚啊 |
[14:24] | I found a match for our victim’s DNA on the felony database. | 我在重案犯数据库发现和死者吻合的DNA |
[14:28] | Have you seen Bones yet this morning? | 你今早见过骨头吗 |
[14:30] | No, I think she and Jared had a late night. | 没有 我想她昨晚和杰德共度春宵呢 |
[14:32] | Open the attachment I just sent you. | 看我刚发你的附件 |
[14:37] | Okay, Anthony Pongetti. | 好的 安东尼・珀格缇 |
[14:40] | Multiple fraud convictions. | 犯了几件诈骗案 |
[14:43] | That’s our victim. | 这就是本案死者 |
[14:45] | Right, so… | 好的 那 |
[14:47] | Pongetti pretends to be Stegman. | 珀格缇假扮斯缇格曼 |
[14:49] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[14:51] | Reads that article on the inventor | 你看看关于那个发明家的文章 |
[14:53] | and figures there’s something to cash in on? | 看看有什么有价值的线索 |
[14:55] | You know, Bones never gets in this late. | 你知道的 骨头从来没迟到过 |
[14:57] | You’re the one who said you didn’t mind them going out together. | 是你说不介意他们一起出去 |
[15:00] | Bye. | 不跟你说了 |
[15:10] | Special Agent Booth. | 特别探员布斯 |
[15:12] | Wow, look at that: a full colonel from State Police. | 看谁来了 州警局的上校 |
[15:15] | Ryan Wolchuck. | 赖安・沃尔切克 |
[15:16] | Mind if I sit? | 我能坐下来吗 |
[15:17] | No, please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[15:18] | You know, this is about the RICO investigations, | 这和受贿案有关 |
[15:20] | I’ve been keeping you guys in the loop, | 我会让你的部下参与调查 |
[15:22] | just like I promised. | 就像我答应的那样 |
[15:23] | Well, I’m here about the meth lab body. | 我来这是为了那个甲基实验室的命案 |
[15:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:27] | It’s extremely embarrassing for the state police | 这个死者在训练期间被炸死 |
[15:31] | that this homicide victim was blown up during a training exercise. | 那让州警局极度尴尬 |
[15:35] | Uh-huh. And the superintendent, the governor, | 所长 州长及各个有影响力的人 |
[15:37] | various movers and shakers would look kindly on it if you… | 都关注着此案 如果你 |
[15:43] | well, if you simply neglected to give that small detail to the press. | 如果你不小心透露一点细节给媒体 |
[15:47] | And if the press digs up that the bodies were burned | 如果记者知道尸体被焚烧并炸成几块的消息 |
[15:49] | and blown into several pieces, that makes the FBI look sneaky. | 那会使FBI的形象大打折扣 |
[15:55] | Well, the FBI is sneaky. | FBI本来就卑鄙 |
[15:57] | Right. | 说得好 |
[16:00] | Not today, sir. | 但不是今天 先生 |
[16:04] | Careers are made when men of good intent help each other. | 职业是怀有善意的人相互帮助对方 |
[16:08] | I’ll tell you what: why don’t we just tell the truth | 那我告诉你 我们为什么不说出真相 |
[16:10] | and take our lumps when we have to. | 面对应有的考验 |
[16:16] | No signs of remodeling. | 没有骨头重塑的迹象 |
[16:19] | Did you just get in? | 你刚来的吗 |
[16:21] | I haven’t been to sleep. | 我通宵未眠 |
[16:23] | Can I offer you a little insight into Booth’s little brother? | 我能跟你说下我对布斯弟弟的看法吗 |
[16:27] | Oh, God, why am I always standing precisely in the wrong place? | 天啊 为什么我总在不恰当的时候站在这呢 |
[16:30] | I didn’t have sex with him, Cam. | 凯 我没和他上床 |
[16:32] | Didn’t have sex with who? | 没有和谁上床 |
[16:34] | Jared Booth. | 杰德・布斯 |
[16:35] | Good! | 真棒 |
[16:36] | Why good? | 棒什么 |
[16:38] | Because… | 因为 |
[16:39] | Because… | 因为 |
[16:40] | Because he’s Booth’s little brother | 因为他是布斯的弟弟 |
[16:41] | and it would just be a creepy way to have sex with a Booth | 我们受不了你和布斯上床 |
[16:43] | without having sex with the real Booth. | 却不是那个真正的布斯 |
[16:45] | Kudos, Angela. | 说得好 安琪拉 |
[16:46] | I would not have had the guts to say that out loud. | 我可没胆量说出来 |
[16:47] | No, Jared is a real Booth. | 不 杰德也是布斯啊 |
[16:51] | Jared’s Booth Lite. | 杰德是布斯的年轻版 |
[16:52] | Booth is the real Booth. | 布斯才是真正的布斯 |
[16:53] | Well, what if Booth is Booth Lite? | 如果布斯退回到布斯年轻版呢 |
[16:55] | Angela found the real Jim Stegman. | 安琪拉找到真正的吉姆・斯缇格曼 |
[16:57] | Where? Here. | -哪里 -这里 |
[16:59] | In the Jeffersonian cold storage. | 在杰斐逊实验室的冷库里 |
[17:01] | Only he’s known as John Doe 100803. | 他被登记为无名尸100803号 |
[17:06] | Looks like a drowning victim. | 像是淹死的 |
[17:08] | Only if he drowned after being shot in the heart. | 除非他在被枪射中心脏后淹死 |
[17:10] | How did you find him? | 你怎么找到他的 |
[17:12] | The real Jim Stegman has DNA on file | 真正的吉姆・斯缇格曼在12年前的 |
[17:14] | stemming from an assault charge 12 years ago. | 伤人案中留有DNA记录 |
[17:16] | I ran a search, and this popped up. | 我搜索了一下就找到了 |
[17:18] | He’s been a John Doe right here in the Jeffersonian since last week. | 他上周就被送到杰斐逊实验室来了 |
[17:23] | Washed up at Anacostia Naval Station. | 在阿纳卡斯蒂亚海军哨所清理过 |
[17:25] | Last known address: Bowie, Maryland. | 最后的地址是马里兰州的鲍伊市 |
[17:28] | Well, this is Jim Stegman’s place. | 这就是吉姆・斯缇格曼的家 |
[17:30] | Landlord says nobody’s been in here since he went missing. | 房东说从他失踪后就没有人来过这里 |
[17:33] | This guy has gone missing twice and nobody reports it. | 这家伙失踪过两次 但无人报案 |
[17:35] | You say Jim ended up shot and dumped in the river | 你说吉姆被枪杀并被弃尸于河里 |
[17:38] | That’s right. Shot and dumped. | 是的 枪杀并弃尸 |
[17:39] | Old Jim did not deserve that ending. | 老吉姆不该死得这么惨 |
[17:41] | What, with quit drinking and quit betting. | 他已经戒酒戒赌 |
[17:43] | Well, it looks like he fell off the, uh, gambling bandwagon. | 貌似他漏了彩票收据 |
[17:47] | No sign of booze anywhere Here. | 没有酗酒迹象 |
[17:51] | Booth Yeah? | -布斯 -怎么 |
[17:53] | One of these is made out to Anthony Pongetti. | 其中一张签单是安东尼・珀格缇的 |
[17:55] | Pongetti? | 珀格缇 |
[17:57] | Oh, that old boy is another whole other earful of wax. | 那位老兄是一个惹祸精 |
[17:59] | Bad egg? Black-hearted son of a bitch, yeah. | -混蛋 -一个狗娘养的畜生 |
[18:02] | Had him in custody, oh, two months ago. | 两个月前才被放出来 |
[18:04] | For what? | 他犯了什么案 |
[18:05] | Running a bogus roof repair company. | 开一家虚假的屋顶维修公司 |
[18:07] | He’d give an estimate, and take a deposit, then get out. | 他报了个价 拿了订金 然后携款潜逃 |
[18:10] | Mind I ask what’s going on here in my own town? | 我能问下这片辖区里到底出什么事了 |
[18:13] | Yeah, the real Jim Stegman– he was shot, | 真正的吉姆・斯缇格曼一周前 |
[18:15] | killed and dumped in the river a week ago. | 被枪杀后弃尸于河里 |
[18:17] | Pongetti shot and killed four days ago. | 而珀格缇四天前同样被杀 |
[18:19] | After pretending to be Jim Stegman. | 在假装为吉姆・斯缇格曼之后 |
[18:21] | Sounds like maybe Pongetti killed Jim and then committed, | 听着像珀格缇杀了吉姆以便作案 |
[18:24] | uh, whatchamacallit, identity theft. | 就像是身份窃贼 |
[18:30] | Yeah, uh, thanks. Bones, you know what? | 好了 谢谢 骨头 |
[18:32] | I gotta get you back to the lab, okay? | 我们该回实验室了 |
[18:34] | Thanks, uh, Sheriff. | 警长 谢谢 |
[18:39] | Paul Stegman had 66 inventions in his notebook | 保罗・斯缇格曼在他的笔记本里有66项发明 |
[18:42] | and this one was marked with a star. | 其中一个还打了星号 |
[18:46] | All it needed was a little more torque. | 这只需要一个扭距 |
[18:47] | Yeah, well, if the gears can handle it. | 很好 如果有齿轮可以配合的话 |
[18:56] | Clark, I was wondering if you had a chance to look at the… | 克拉克 你有没有看过 |
[19:09] | Is this one of Stegman’s inventions? | 这是斯缇格曼的发明之一吗 |
[19:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:12] | It’s a garbage sorter. | 这是垃圾分类机 |
[19:14] | And thanks to Clark, it works. | 多亏克拉克 这才能运作 |
[19:17] | I only indulged in this, diversion after | 我只喜欢这个 |
[19:20] | he asked for help. | 而且是他需要才过来帮忙的 |
[19:22] | I wasn’t wasting time. | 我不是在浪费时间 |
[19:23] | I came in for the, uh… | 我来这是为了 |
[19:24] | The grating you got from Mike Campbell was not the | 你从麦克・坎贝尔那里拿来的筛网 |
[19:27] | weapon used to strike Anthony Pongetti in the face. | 不是袭击安东尼・珀格缇面部的凶器 |
[19:30] | The zygomatic bones were fractured. | 颧骨处有骨折 |
[19:32] | This screen, while it resembles stainless steel, | 这个表层 虽然它类似不锈钢 |
[19:34] | actually a rather malleable magnesium alloy. | 实际上是一种具有相当延展性的镁合金 |
[19:37] | So, for it to cause that much damage… | 所以 如果这要造成那样的伤害 |
[19:39] | Yes, it would have been bent from the impact. | 是的 那筛网就会在冲撞时造成弯曲 |
[19:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:43] | So, what we’re looking for is something heavier. | 所以我们要找的是更坚硬点的东西 |
[19:53] | …Jared Booth, US Navy, Lieutenant Commander, over. | 杰德・布斯 美国海军少校 报告完毕 |
[19:59] | Uh, copy, notify. We’ll stand by for transport. | 重复一遍 各单位注意 准备交通协助 |
[20:02] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[20:03] | Yeah, yeah, Seeley. I fell asleep at the wheel, but I’m okay. | 没事 瑟雷 我开车时睡着了 但我没事 |
[20:09] | Yeah, fell asleep. | 睡着了 |
[20:10] | Local trooper here says he knows you. | 那个地区警察说认识你 |
[20:12] | Agent Booth. | 布斯探员 |
[20:15] | Colonel Wolchuck. | 沃尔切克上校 |
[20:17] | Is that what we’re going with here? | 这就是我们在这的原因 |
[20:19] | He fell asleep at the wheel? | 他开车时睡着了 |
[20:23] | I’m sure you’ll agree it’s best just to tell the truth, | 我确信你很同意说出真相 |
[20:26] | take our lumps when we have to. | 并面对应有的考验的吧 |
[20:29] | They get me for DUI, I lose my job, Seeley. | 他们抓到我酒后驾车 我会被开除的 瑟雷 |
[20:32] | I mean, I lose my whole career. | 我是说我的整个职业生涯就会毁了 |
[20:34] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[20:35] | Shut up. Please. | 拜托你闭嘴 |
[20:37] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[20:40] | Yeah. | 当然可以 |
[20:43] | The first body you found | 你们找到的第一具尸体不是我父亲的 |
[20:46] | wasn’t my father, but the second was? | 第二具才是? |
[20:48] | So, the man we actually met, | 所以 我们见过的 |
[20:50] | the one who said he was Paul’s father…? | 自称是保罗父亲的那人 |
[20:52] | Was not. That’s correct. | 不是你们的父亲 |
[20:54] | This Anthony Pongetti, did he kill my father? | 是这个安东尼・珀格缇杀了我父亲 |
[20:56] | We don’t know that yet. | 我们还没有查出来 |
[20:57] | Were we in danger? | 那我们有没有危险 |
[20:58] | Well, Anthony Pongetti was… | 安东尼・珀格缇已经 |
[21:00] | He was harmless. He was a con man. That’s all. | 并无威胁 他是个诈骗犯而已 |
[21:04] | Did Pongetti leave anything behind? | 珀格缇是否留下什么 |
[21:06] | Luggage or papers? | 行李或是文件之类 |
[21:08] | He left a duffle bag in the coat closet over there. | 他留下个粗呢袋在那边的衣柜里 |
[21:11] | Let’s check it out, Bones. | 骨头 我们去看看 |
[21:14] | What did this man want from us? | 他想要从我们这得到什么 |
[21:15] | We think it’s possible that he wanted to… | 我们想他可能是想要 |
[21:19] | profit off of your inventions. | 从你那些发明中夺取利益 |
[21:21] | He’d be the first one that ever did then. | 他这是第一个看得起我的人啊 |
[21:23] | Don’t do that to yourself. | 别看低你自己 |
[21:25] | Well, look at this thing. | 看看这个 |
[21:26] | Man, what is this thing, a robot? | 这是什么 机器人 |
[21:28] | That’s a battery-operated electrostatic dust trap. | 这是一个电池控制的静电吸尘器 |
[21:31] | I gave up on it months ago. | 我两个月前就放弃它了 |
[21:33] | Uh, it’s… hold on. | 这个 等等 |
[21:38] | That’s not supposed to be in there. | 那不该在这里面的 |
[21:40] | Oh, what is that? | 这是什么 |
[21:44] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:45] | 20 grand, give or take. | 两万块啊 要不要带走 |
[21:47] | Do we get to keep that? | 我们能不能留着 |
[21:48] | Paul, he wasn’t even really your father. | 保罗 他不是你真正的父亲啊 |
[21:50] | So what | 那又如何 |
[21:51] | That is the best motive we’ve seen yet for murder yet. | 这就是最好的谋杀动机了 |
[21:54] | Right there. | 这笔钱 |
[22:03] | My name is Colonel Ryan Wolchuck | 我是赖安・沃尔切克上校 |
[22:04] | of the State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigations. | 服务于州警局 |
[22:08] | I have the great pleasure of announcing today | 我很高兴地宣布 |
[22:10] | that the grand jury has handed down 62 indictments | 在警方有力地打击受贿行为后 |
[22:14] | following the State Police crackdown on organized crime. | 大陪审团已经通过了62件起诉 |
[22:18] | This victory is the result of a six-month RICO investigation | 这是我们部门6个月来 |
[22:22] | by our department. | 反行贿成功的结果 |
[22:24] | The State Police would like to acknowledge | 州警局同样感谢 |
[22:26] | the very fine support work of several FBI field officers…. | 部分FBI探员对此工作的支持 |
[22:33] | Yeah, support. | 是啊 支持 |
[22:58] | Hey, Cam,what’s up? | 凯 怎么了 |
[23:00] | What’s so urgent? | 什么事这么急 |
[23:02] | Your people found a fingerprint on the bag of money. | 你的同事在钱袋上发现一个指纹 |
[23:04] | I know. W-We don’t have an ID. | 我知道 但这指纹没有记录在案 |
[23:06] | What– why is that so urgent? | 那 那有这么急吗 |
[23:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[23:09] | What happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[23:11] | I watch TV. | 我看了电视 |
[23:13] | State Police getting all the glory for that big RICO case? | 州警局得到破获那个受贿案的全部荣耀 |
[23:16] | What the hell? | 到底怎么了 |
[23:17] | Relax, okay, it’s political. | 没事 当中有些政治原因 |
[23:19] | It came down way far above my head. | 这又不是我泄露的 |
[23:22] | Right? | 明白吗 |
[23:23] | Don’t you lie to me, big man. | 别骗我了 |
[23:24] | I’m your friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[23:28] | I know where this came from, and it wasn’t from on high. | 我知道消息是哪泄露的 这绝不是高层合作 |
[23:32] | Cam, let this one slip by. | 凯 让这事过去吧 |
[23:51] | You must be Agent Booth’s brother. | 你一定是布斯探员的弟弟吧 |
[23:53] | Yeah, I’m Jared. | 是的 我叫杰德 |
[23:54] | You FBI? | 你是FBI |
[23:55] | FBI. Uh, yeah, yeah. | 是的 我算是FBI吧 |
[23:57] | Lance Sweets. | 兰斯・斯维斯 |
[23:59] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[24:00] | Capitals? | 这是首都拍的 |
[24:03] | Yeah, I know Seeley’s a Flyers man, | 是的 瑟雷就是个飞人 |
[24:05] | but, hey, when in Rome, right? | 这是在罗马的时候吧 |
[24:08] | Please. | 你先请 |
[24:10] | Yeah, I still haven’t gotten him anything for his birthday. | 我还从来没送过他什么生日礼物 |
[24:12] | Oh, my brother doesn’t like birthday presents. | 我哥哥不喜欢生日礼物 |
[24:15] | Anyways, these are more like a “thank you.” | 不管怎样 这更像是”谢谢” |
[24:17] | Or an apology. | 或是道歉 |
[24:19] | You know what it’s like with brothers, right? | 你知道兄弟的感觉吧 |
[24:21] | No. | 没有 |
[24:22] | Only child. | 我是独子 |
[24:23] | Well, having a big brother is like having an extra dad, | 有一个哥哥就像是再有一个老爸 |
[24:26] | only a dad who protects you from your real dad. | 那个从你真正老爸那里保护你的老爸 |
[24:30] | And always thinks of you as a kid. | 并且一直认为你是孩子 |
[24:32] | I have the same problem with Booth. | 我和布斯有一样的问题 |
[24:34] | There is nothing worse than somebody who always | 总讨厌那些自以为是的人的说教 |
[24:36] | thinks they’re right and then they’re right. | 但事实证明他们是对的 |
[24:38] | Hmm. Right? | 是吧 |
[24:39] | Yeah. It’s a pleasure, Agent Sweets. | 很高兴认识你 斯维斯探员 |
[24:43] | Doctor, not Agent. | 医生 不是探员 |
[24:46] | Jim Stegman was shot four times. | 吉姆・斯缇格曼被射了四枪 |
[24:48] | I postulate that each gunshot was both precise and deliberate | 我假设每一枪都精确而蓄意的 |
[24:53] | and did not occur in a rapid-fire succession. | 而不是连续快速射击 |
[24:55] | There’s no way to tell that from the bones. | 这难以从骨头上分辨出来 |
[24:57] | No, not from the bones. | 不 不是从骨头上 |
[24:59] | Close-range injuries. | 而是枪击位置 |
[25:02] | Middle of the foot, middle of the knee, | 脚心 膝盖上 |
[25:05] | middle of the shoulder, dead center on the heart. | 肩头 以及在心口的致命一击 |
[25:08] | Small caliber weapon. | 小口径手枪 |
[25:09] | You believe this was done on purpose. | 你说这是故意的 |
[25:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:12] | Torture. | 拷问逼供 |
[25:13] | Someone was trying to get information from this man. | 有人想要从他身上得到某种资料 |
[25:15] | Pure conjecture, Dr. Edison. | 爱迪生医生 这纯属猜测 |
[25:18] | But it has logical integrity. | 但这符合逻辑 |
[25:27] | So, three years ago, | 三年前 |
[25:28] | Stegman and Pongetti– they were arrested. | 斯缇格曼和珀格缇一道被捕 |
[25:30] | They were working some scam together. | 他们一起诈骗 |
[25:31] | Well, we already knew they were accomplices. | 我们已经知道他们是同伙 |
[25:33] | Yeah, well, there was a third guy involved. | 那么就有第三个同伙了 |
[25:35] | They ratted him out. He went to jail for five years. | 他们出卖了他 他被判五年徒刑 |
[25:36] | Five-year sentence, three years with parole. | 五年徒刑 三年假释 |
[25:39] | Is the stool out? | 会不会是卧底 |
[25:40] | Is the stool out? | 卧底 |
[25:41] | No, you mean “stoolie,” | 不 你是说无间道 |
[25:42] | and the third guy wasn’t the stoolie. | 那家伙做不了叛徒 |
[25:44] | Stegman and Pongetti were, okay? | 斯缇格曼和珀格缇才是叛徒 |
[25:46] | You go in there, I’ll be in here. | 你去那看着 我去审他 |
[25:52] | Steve Jackson. | 史蒂夫・杰克逊 |
[25:55] | What the hell are you wearing? | 你他妈的穿着什么 |
[25:57] | I’m on parole. | 我已经假释出狱了 |
[25:58] | They won’t let me work on Wall Street. | 他们不让我再在华尔街干了 |
[26:00] | Of course, I’d make less there. | 当然 我会做更绝的 |
[26:02] | What’s this about? | 出了什么事 |
[26:03] | Stegman and Pongetti. | 关于斯缇格曼和珀格缇 |
[26:04] | Parole officer already told me to stay away from ’em. | 假释官让我远离他们 |
[26:06] | But you didn’t stay away from them. | 但你没这么做 |
[26:08] | Did you, Steve? | 是吗 史蒂夫 |
[26:10] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:12] | I met with Stegman. | 我是见过斯缇格曼 |
[26:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:15] | He was making amends, apologizing, in the program. | 他向我赔理道歉 |
[26:19] | One small parole violation and the FBI gets involved? | FBI为什么来找我这个小假释犯 |
[26:22] | Stegman and Pongetti are both dead. | 斯缇格曼和珀格缇都死了 |
[26:25] | You got to be kidding. | 你开玩笑啊 |
[26:27] | Shot. | 枪杀 |
[26:28] | It’s okay, you can take a moment to rejoice | 听到仇人死了 |
[26:30] | in the death of your enemies. | 你可以庆祝一下 |
[26:31] | Go ahead. | 请吧 |
[26:32] | Pongetti’s dead, good. | 珀格缇死了 太棒了 |
[26:35] | I’m glad. | 我的确很开心 |
[26:37] | Stegman… | 至于斯缇格曼 |
[26:39] | he was okay. | 他不算太坏 |
[26:40] | He ratted you out. Pongetti ratted me out. | -他出卖了你 -珀格缇出卖了我 |
[26:43] | Stegman backed him is all. | 斯缇格曼支持了他 |
[26:46] | I don’t begrudge. | 我并没感到不快 |
[26:49] | I got an alibi anyway. | 我有不在场证明 |
[26:50] | I didn’t tell you when they died. | 我还没说他们的死亡时间呢 |
[26:54] | Tracking device. | 追踪设备 |
[26:56] | Somebody somewhere knows where I am | 从我两年前出狱以来 |
[26:58] | 24 hours a day since I got out for the next two years. | 有人能知道我一天24小时在哪 |
[27:07] | Do you think he did it? | 你认为是他做的案 |
[27:09] | No, we’ll check his whereabouts, | 我们会调查他的去向 |
[27:10] | but, you know, I don’t think so. | 但你知道 我不这么想 |
[27:12] | Nice hat, huh? Come on. I’ll take you back to the lab. | 那顶帽子不错 好了 我送你回实验室 |
[27:15] | What happened with your RICO bust? | 你的那个受贿案呢 |
[27:16] | Nothing. Why? | 没什么 怎么了 |
[27:20] | Have you been talking to Cam? | 你和凯说过什么 |
[27:21] | No. Did you do something wrong? | 没有 是不是你做错了什么 |
[27:23] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[27:24] | Well, you didn’t get the credit you deserve. | 你没有得到你应有的表彰 |
[27:26] | What did you do? | 你到底做了什么 |
[27:28] | Life is not always about credit. | 生活并不需要表彰 |
[27:29] | That’s not what you said before. | 这不是你以前说的话 |
[27:30] | You said life was all about credit | 你说生活应该有表彰 |
[27:31] | and you were going to Hawaii | 你要去夏威夷 |
[27:32] | and they were going to put you on a coin. | 还把你头像印在硬币上 |
[27:33] | You know what? Let’s just forget about it. | 我说 咱们别提这事儿了 |
[27:35] | Okay, Bones? Forget about it. | 好吗 骨头 算了吧 |
[27:36] | Jared warned me that you tend to sabotage yourself. | 杰德跟我说过 你老爱折磨自己 |
[27:39] | Jared said that? | 杰德说的 |
[27:42] | He said that your afraid of success. | 他说你害怕成功 |
[27:45] | So basically I’m a loser. | 所以基本上说 我是个窝囊废 |
[27:46] | No, he never said the word “loser.” | 他从没说过”窝囊废”这词儿 |
[27:48] | Do you think I’m a loser like that guy in there– | 你觉得我是个窝囊废吗 像那人一样 |
[27:50] | some clown in some dumb-ass uniform | 就是个穿着傻帽制服的小丑 |
[27:53] | who basically can’t do any better? | 基本上谁不能做的好点 |
[27:54] | Is that what you think? | 你这么想的吗 |
[27:55] | Anthropologically, males tend | 人类学里 男性总喜欢 |
[27:57] | to rank themselves into a hierarchy. | 把自己排进一定的等级 |
[27:58] | There’s no shame | 不在最高等级 |
[27:59] | in not being at the top of the hierarchy. | 也没什么不好意思的 |
[28:01] | You’re not answering the question, Bones. | 你没回答我问题 骨头 |
[28:03] | Answer my question. | 回答我 |
[28:12] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[28:14] | Your forensic techs got an ID | 法证科鉴定出了 |
[28:15] | for the fingerprint on the money bag. | 钱袋上指纹的身份 |
[28:17] | Is it Stegman or Pongetti? | 是斯缇格曼还是珀格缇的 |
[28:18] | Stegman, but not the one you’re thinking of. | 是斯缇格曼 可不是你想的那位 |
[28:21] | The son?Nope, the wife. | -他儿子吗 -不 是他老婆 |
[28:23] | The fingerprint belongs to Lily Stegman. | 指纹属于莉莉・斯缇格曼 |
[28:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:27] | The fingerprints belong to Lily Stegman. | 指纹属于莉莉・斯缇格曼 |
[28:29] | We know that because she works with kids. | 我们知道 是因为她是个老师 |
[28:31] | She acted like she’d never seen that money before. | 她表现的像从未见过那钱一样 |
[28:32] | Well, she was lying. | 那她是撒谎咯 |
[28:33] | Booth… | 布斯 |
[28:35] | Bones, let’s just go and do our work. | 骨头 我们走 干正事去吧 |
[28:52] | I thought he’s Paul’s fater.I would never hurt him. | 我以为他是保罗的父亲 我从没伤害过他 |
[28:54] | We found your fingerprints on the money. | 我们在钱上找到了你指纹 |
[28:55] | Can you explain that? | 你能解释一下吗 |
[28:56] | I’m ashamed. | 我很羞愧 |
[28:58] | Well, whatever you’re ashamed of, believe me, | 不管你羞愧什么 相信我 |
[29:00] | murder is worse. | 都比杀人好 |
[29:02] | The day after Jim– | 吉姆走后那天 |
[29:03] | the man we thought was Jim– | 我们以为的那个吉姆 |
[29:06] | the day after he disappeared, a package arrived for him. | 他消失后那天 寄来个他的包裹 |
[29:09] | When he didn’t come back, | 可他一直没回来 |
[29:11] | I started to think he meant for us to open it. | 我就开始想 他是不是想让我们打开 |
[29:13] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[29:14] | No, I understand. | 不 我明白的 |
[29:15] | He’s gone; | 他走了 |
[29:16] | it’s sitting there. | 而这包裹一直在 |
[29:17] | Maybe he meant for you to have it. | 也许他就是想让你们打开 |
[29:19] | Yes.Plus… | -对 -另外 |
[29:20] | you have a family to take care of. | 你有一家人需要照顾 |
[29:22] | We do whatever we can for family. | 为了家人 我们什么都愿意做 |
[29:24] | I opened it;it was | 我就打开了包裹 |
[29:26] | full of cash. | 里面全是现金 |
[29:28] | And… a note. | 还有张字条 |
[29:33] | “Jim, do me a big favor. | 写着”吉姆 帮我个大忙” |
[29:34] | “Hold on to this until I can get it back from you. | “在我回来取前 替我保管这个” |
[29:37] | Help yourself to whatever you need, P.” | “需要时尽管用 ‘P'” |
[29:39] | “P”– Pongetti. | “P”就是珀格缇 |
[29:41] | I know I should have called | 我知道 我该打电话报警 |
[29:44] | the police, and when you came I should have told you, | 你们来时 我也该坦白 |
[29:45] | but by then… | 可那时 |
[29:46] | You needed the money, | 你需要那钱 |
[29:47] | and in a way,you felt like you earned it | 而且某种意义上 你觉得接受那老家伙 |
[29:48] | for taking that old man in. | 钱就算你赚来的 |
[29:50] | Family. | 都是为了家人 |
[29:51] | My teaching salary barely pays the bills, | 我教书赚的那点 连账单都快付不起了 |
[29:53] | and we’re trying to have another child. | 而且我们正想再要个孩子 |
[29:55] | So you were | 这么说 |
[29:56] | the one that hid the money in the dust trap thing? | 是你把钱藏到除尘器里的 |
[29:59] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:00] | What does your husband know? | 你丈夫知道什么吗 |
[30:01] | Nothing, I promise. | 他什么也不知道 我保证 |
[30:03] | She could just be protecting him. | 她可能是为了保护他 |
[30:04] | I am, by not letting him know about the money you found… | 我确实是 通过不让他知道找到的钱 |
[30:07] | or the… rest of it. | 还有其余的钱 |
[30:10] | The rest of it? | 其余的钱 |
[30:12] | There’s more? | 还有别的钱 |
[30:13] | Yes, I put it into our safety deposit box. | 我把它放到了家庭保险箱里 |
[30:16] | Okay, how much? | 好吧 还有多少 |
[30:18] | $150,000. | 15万美元 |
[30:25] | So I figure what happened is that | 我想事情是这样的 |
[30:28] | Pongetti got his cash in some, you know, illegal way, | 珀格缇通过非法手段�取的钱财 |
[30:31] | maybe in a way that could get him killed. | 可能招致杀身之祸 |
[30:33] | Stegman– he’s about to go visit his son. | 斯缇格曼呢 正打算去看儿子 |
[30:35] | So Pongetti sends the cash to his friend for safety. | 所以珀格缇出于安全考虑 把钱寄给朋友 |
[30:39] | Then Stegman gets killed,so to go get that cash, | 后来斯缇格曼被杀 为拿回那钱 |
[30:41] | Pongetti decides to prd to be Stegman. | 珀格缇决定冒充斯缇格曼 |
[30:44] | People make stupid, irrational decisions. | 人们有时的决定真是愚蠢又不理智 |
[30:49] | Brennan. | 布雷纳恩 |
[30:50] | They act from the heart sometimes, Bones. | 他们只是从心出发 骨头 |
[30:52] | It’s not a crime. | 这又不是犯罪 |
[30:54] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好吧 我马上过去 |
[30:56] | Cam needs me. | 凯要我去 |
[31:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:04] | Dr. Brennan. | 布雷纳恩博士 |
[31:06] | I don’t want you to think this is an intervention. | 我不想让你认为这是场调解会 |
[31:09] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那什么意思 |
[31:10] | An intervention is when a group of loved ones bands together | 调解会就是一群互相喜爱的人 |
[31:13] | to help one of their own make a difficult decision. | 帮助对方度过难关的团体 |
[31:16] | Oh,then it is an intervention. | 这么说 这就是个调解会 |
[31:19] | Are you my loved ones? | 你俩喜欢我吗 |
[31:20] | I was troubled by a conversation I had with Jared Booth. | 跟杰德・布斯谈话后 我很担心 |
[31:24] | Sweets came to me with some theories | 小甜甜来找我 |
[31:26] | about Booth’s family life,and he pretty much nailed it. | 说了些布斯的家庭生活 还都说中了 |
[31:29] | Nailed what? | 说中了什么 |
[31:31] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[31:37] | Booth and Jared are children | 布斯和杰德是一个 |
[31:39] | of a physically abusive,alcoholic father. | 滥用暴力还酗酒的父亲的孩子 |
[31:43] | Booth’s been digging Jared out of trouble | 布斯一直在替杰德摆平麻烦 |
[31:44] | since they were kids. | 从他们还是孩子起就这样 |
[31:45] | Jared always comes up smelling like a rose | 杰德总是满面春光 |
[31:47] | and Booth takes the hit. | 而布斯成了替罪羊 |
[31:49] | He’s denying his brother the opportunity | 他在剥夺他弟弟承担起责任 |
[31:50] | to take responsibility and learn from his own mistakes. | 从错误中学习的机会 |
[31:53] | You have no evidence of that. | 你没证据证明 |
[31:55] | I’ve known the Booth boys for 15 years. | 我认识布斯兄弟十五年了 |
[31:57] | Now, | 可是 |
[31:58] | i-it’s natural to be protective | 保护弟弟 |
[32:00] | of a younger sibling. | 是自然而然的事 |
[32:01] | Of course,Jared is a grown man– | 当然 杰德是成年人了 |
[32:03] | an intelligent,talented, capable adult. | 聪明 有才华 能干的成年人 |
[32:06] | I like him very much. | 我非常喜欢他 |
[32:07] | Yeah, well, cut it out. | 对 行了 别说了 |
[32:08] | Booth shouldn’t be threatened | 布斯不应该被 |
[32:10] | by the fact that his brother is more successful. | 他弟弟更成功的事实吓倒 |
[32:12] | I am absolutely certain that however it is | 我敢肯定 不管布斯 |
[32:15] | Booth lost all the credit for that RICO bust, | 是否在那起受贿案中名誉扫地 |
[32:18] | it’s because of Jared. | 那都是为了杰德 |
[32:19] | We’re all scientists here,right? | 我们都是科学家 是吧 |
[32:22] | Well… not you. | 好吧 你不是 |
[32:24] | What is your evidence? | 你有证据吗 |
[32:25] | How about this?The last time | 这个如何呢 上次 |
[32:26] | I told Booth what I thought of Jared, | 我告诉布斯 我对杰德的看法 |
[32:28] | he didn’t speak to me for six months. | 他六个月没跟我说话 |
[32:30] | That is an anecdote. | 真是奇闻异事 |
[32:32] | We’re saying maybe Booth deserves the benefit | 我们得说也许找到了证据 |
[32:34] | of the doubt here until all the evidence is in. | 我们才能相信布斯的清白 |
[32:38] | Evidence. | 证据 |
[32:39] | I am comfortable with evidence. | 有证据我才满意 |
[32:43] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[32:44] | here’s some evidence. | 给你些证据 |
[32:45] | The bullets that killed both Stegman and Pongetti | 杀死斯缇格曼跟珀格缇的子弹 |
[32:48] | were fired from the same gun. | 来自同一把枪 |
[32:49] | Which suggests they were killed by the same person. | 就是说 他们是被一个人杀的 |
[32:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:52] | Should I tell Booth? | 我该告诉布斯吗 |
[32:53] | No, I’ll do it. | 不 我来吧 |
[33:10] | Thanks for coming, Jared. | 谢谢你能来 杰德 |
[33:12] | When a beautiful woman asks me out for lunch… | 当一个美女邀我共进午餐 |
[33:16] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:23] | I need to know the truth. | 我想知道实情 |
[33:25] | I’ve heard that about you.Do you know anything | -我早听说你是这种人了 -你知道什么吗 |
[33:27] | about Booth losing credit on the RICO case? | 关于那件让布斯名誉扫地的受贿案 |
[33:30] | No. What? | 没 怎么啦 |
[33:32] | I mean, that’s first I’ve heard of it. | 我是说 我第一次听说这事 |
[33:34] | People are telling me that somehow all the credit | 有人告诉我 荣誉全归了州警察局 |
[33:38] | went to the state police because of you. | 是你的原因 |
[33:40] | Is that possible? | 这可能吗 |
[33:43] | So it is possible. | 看来有这可能 |
[33:45] | What did he say to you? | 他跟你说什么了 |
[33:46] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[33:48] | I think this is something between brothers. | 我想 这是兄弟间的事 |
[33:50] | No offense. | 没有冒犯的意思 |
[33:56] | Tempe. | 坦普 |
[33:57] | You took advantage of him. | 你利用了他 |
[33:58] | You know, you made me think that he’s a loser! | 你让我觉得他是个窝囊废 |
[34:00] | And what really makes me angry is that I believed you. | 让我真正生气的是 我还信了你 |
[34:04] | I wouldn’t blame Booth if he never spoke to me again. | 要是布斯再也不理我了 我也不怪他 |
[34:07] | You’re the loser! | 你才是窝囊废 |
[34:16] | Come on, man. | 得了 伙计 |
[34:21] | All right. | 没事 |
[34:25] | Okay, look,why didn’t you pick up? | 好吧 听着 你怎么不接电话 |
[34:26] | Were you in the bathroom or something? | 你在卫生间还是怎样 |
[34:28] | To be honest,I was discussing…Okay. | -实话说 我在跟 -好了 |
[34:30] | Never mind.Just never mind, all right? | 没关系 别提了 好吧 |
[34:32] | Agents recovered the rest of the cash | 警探们从莉莉・斯缇格曼的家庭保险箱 |
[34:34] | from Lily Stegman’s safety deposit box, all right? | 收回了其余的钱 好吧 |
[34:37] | The bills were bundled with evidence bands. | 钱被一捆一捆用证据带绑起来了 |
[34:38] | What does that mean?Well, the money is | -什么意思 -钱是从 |
[34:41] | from the county sheriff’s headquarters in Bowie. | 鲍威市的郡警长总部偷来的 |
[34:43] | It was confiscated during a drug bust. | 在一次清剿毒品的行动中缴获的 |
[34:45] | Oh, so drug money?It was scheduled | 这么说是毒品交易的钱了 |
[34:47] | for transfer to the Federal Reserve two weeks ago. | 原计划两周前移交美联储 |
[34:50] | A driver from the reserve shows up. | 一位美联储的司机过来 |
[34:52] | He flashes his credentials,drives off with the dough. | 挥了挥证件 拿着钱开车走了 |
[34:55] | Forty minutes later,the real driver shows up. | 40分钟后 真正的司机才出现 |
[34:57] | Oh, so the fake one was Pongetti?But it had to be. | -那假司机是珀格缇 -还能是谁 |
[34:59] | Right? I mean, jeez, he got away with over 200 grand. | 上帝 他拿着20多万就跑了 |
[35:02] | But he was in custody there. | 可他在那儿拘留过 |
[35:05] | How come no one recognized him? | 怎么会没人认出他来 |
[35:08] | What? It’s a logical question. | 怎么了 这是个逻辑问题 |
[35:10] | No, you know what? You are a genius. Hold on for a second. | 没什么 知道么 你是个天才 |
[35:12] | Hold on for a second.Why am I a genius? | 等等 干吗说我是天才 |
[35:16] | “Why?” Because I let that big sheriff know | “干吗” 因为我告诉了警长 |
[35:18] | that we found $20,000 in Stegman’s house. | 我们在斯缇格曼家找到2万块钱 |
[35:20] | Why is that bad? | 这怎么了 |
[35:22] | Because if he was in it with Pongetti,202 | 要是他和珀格缇串通了 |
[35:24] | then he thinks he knows where the rest of money is he thinks. | 他就会想当然的以为自己知道钱在哪 |
[35:34] | We turned everythingover to the FBI. All the money, | 我们把所有钱都交给FBI了 |
[35:36] | everything the guy touched. | 还有那家伙碰过的所有东西 |
[35:37] | Well, it’s probably just a breakdown | 可能只是在司法管辖权上 |
[35:39] | in jurisdictional communication. | 有点沟通不利 |
[35:41] | I’ll check with the FBI. | 我再跟FBI核对一下 |
[35:42] | Why don’t you check with me right now, huh? | 你干吗不现在就核对呢 |
[35:44] | Better yet, why don’t you just come with us now? | 或者你跟我们走一趟 |
[35:50] | The grating is what hit Pongetti in the face. | 是这格栅打中了珀格缇的脸 |
[35:53] | Old school, huh?Perp was handcuffed to the back. | 太过时了吧 罪犯被手铐反锁 |
[35:55] | You sped up, | 你加速 |
[35:56] | slammed on the breaks. | 然后急刹车 |
[35:58] | Slam, sped, slam, sped… | 刹车 加速 再刹车 再加速 |
[36:00] | He couldn’t protect his face. | 他没法护住自己的脸 |
[36:01] | No! Stop!Let her go! | 住手 放开她 |
[36:03] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[36:04] | Mr. Stegman, take your little boy inside! | 斯缇格曼先生 快带你儿子进屋 |
[36:06] | Do it, honey, please. | 快照做 亲爱的 |
[36:10] | Now, this is what’s going to happen. | 现在 照我说的做 |
[36:12] | You’re going to get in your vehicle and drive away. | 你进你的车 开得远远的 |
[36:14] | I’m going to do the same thing, | 我呢 也一样 |
[36:15] | and everybody lives and everybody’s happy. | 大家相安无事 每个人都开心 |
[36:17] | Well, that sounds like a good idea. | 这主意听起来不错 |
[36:18] | No, not a good idea. | 不 那不是个好主意 |
[36:20] | You drive off with the evidence?Not going to happen. | 想带着证据逃跑 没门儿 |
[36:23] | Paul! Oh, God! | 保罗 天哪 |
[36:25] | Agent Booth, you are by far | 布斯警探 |
[36:28] | the worst hostage negotiator I have ever run into. | 你是我遇见最糟糕的谈判专家 |
[36:31] | Don’t you know you’re supposed to talk? | 你难道不知道你得跟我谈谈 |
[36:33] | Disorient, distract the perpetrator? | 让我分神来解救人质 |
[36:36] | Booth?Not now, Bones. | -布斯 -不是现在 骨头 |
[36:38] | You want me to try to shoot him? | 要我试着朝他开枪吗 |
[36:39] | No.Why? I’m a good shot. | -不用 -为什么 我枪法不错 |
[36:41] | You are not a good shot. | 你枪法不怎么样 |
[36:42] | Well, you are. | 好吧 你枪法准 |
[36:43] | You know, maybe if we switched weapons, | 你知道 要不我们换换武器 |
[36:45] | you could hit him right between the eyes. | 你没准刚好能打他两眼中间 |
[36:47] | Bones? | 骨头 |
[36:49] | Bones, are you okay? | 骨头 你还好吗 |
[36:50] | Bones?! | 骨头 |
[36:51] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[37:06] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[37:08] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[37:20] | Are you okay? Huh? | 你还好吧 |
[37:22] | I’m okay. | 还好 |
[37:58] | I would like to propose a toast | 请大家为我的搭档 布斯 |
[38:00] | to my partner,Seeley Booth. | 举起酒杯 |
[38:04] | To Booth. | 为布斯 |
[38:05] | I know who he is,but I forget sometimes | 我了解他的为人 可有时我会忘记 |
[38:09] | because… | 因为 |
[38:12] | because he never shines a light on himself. | 他自己从不争着发光 |
[38:15] | He shines it on other people. | 他都为别人添光彩了 |
[38:17] | Yeah, right after I conk them on the head with it. | 对 就等我把他们打昏以后 |
[38:22] | Anthropology teaches us that the alpha male | 人类学告诉我们处于领导地位的 |
[38:25] | is the man wearing the crown, | 是那个带着王冠 |
[38:29] | displaying the most colorful plumage | 展现最鲜艳羽毛 |
[38:31] | and the shiniest bauble | 和最耀眼的饰物 |
[38:33] | He stands out from the others. | 他在人群中最为出众 |
[38:35] | But I now think that anthropology | 可现在 我觉得 |
[38:38] | may have it wrong. | 人类学可能搞错了 |
[38:41] | In working with Booth, | 在布斯身上 |
[38:44] | I’ve come to realize | 我才发现 |
[38:46] | that the quiet man,the invisible man… | 那个不为人所知的男人 |
[38:49] | the man who | 那个总是为了 |
[38:52] | is always there for friends and family… | 家人和朋友付出的男人 |
[38:58] | …that’s the real alpha male. | 他才是真正的领袖 |
[39:02] | And I promise that my eyes | 我保证 我的眼睛 |
[39:04] | will never be caught by those… | 再不会为那些 |
[39:07] | shiny baubles again. | 华而不实的装饰吸引了 |
[39:12] | Happy birthday, Booth. | 生日快乐 布斯 |
[39:17] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[39:17] | Thanks, Bones. | 谢谢 骨头 |
[39:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:20] | Oh, Bones, all right | 骨头 好了 |
[39:22] | what are we doing? | 我们这是要干吗 |
[39:24] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:25] | What? | 什么 |
[39:26] | Just come here for a second. | 就过来一下 |
[39:32] | What you’re doing for your brother | 你对你弟弟做的一切 |
[39:33] | isn’t fair. | 对你是不公平的 |
[39:35] | Come on, Bones. | 得了 骨头 |
[39:36] | Don’t get me mad at you after that great speech. | 在你的绝妙演讲之后 别让我生你气 |
[39:38] | All right,not after I got you shot. | 好吧 谁让我害你中枪了 |
[39:39] | You didn’t get me shot.I got me shot. | 你没害我中枪 是我自己 |
[39:41] | You know what, I don’t want to talk about my brother. | 你知道 我不想谈起我弟弟 |
[39:43] | Would you prefer Sweets do it? | 那你想和小甜甜谈谈吗 |
[39:51] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[39:53] | Well, I forgot all the psychological stuff, | 好吧 抛开那些心理学上的不谈 |
[39:54] | but basically… | 可基本上 |
[39:56] | when you rescue somebody all the time, | 可要是你一直为别人摆脱麻烦 |
[39:58] | if you keep getting them | 一直把他们从困境中 |
[40:00] | out on bail…Bail them out, Bones. | -拉出来 -摆脱困境 骨头 |
[40:02] | If you bail them out. | 要是你帮他们摆脱困境 |
[40:04] | You’re thwarting their ability to help themselves. | 你就是 在妨碍他们自救的能力 |
[40:08] | Now you’re angry. | 现在你生气了 |
[40:10] | Come on, Bones,you have to admit, | 得了 骨头 你得承认 |
[40:11] | getting a psychology lesson from you is like… | 听你扯什么心理学 就像是 |
[40:12] | Getting an anthropology lesson from you? | 听你扯人类学 |
[40:20] | The RICO case–I traded my one shot at glory | 那个受贿案 我用射出关键一枪的荣誉 |
[40:23] | to keep my brother from being arrested. | 换来我弟弟不被逮捕 |
[40:31] | for drunk driving. | 为酒后驾车 |
[40:32] | Booth… | 布斯 |
[40:35] | You know, what if he does it again? | 要是他再犯了呢 |
[40:37] | What if he kills someone next time? | 要是他下次撞死人呢 |
[40:39] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你不该那么做的 |
[40:41] | Right, says the woman | 对 这话出自一个 |
[40:44] | who got her father off murder charges. | 让她父亲从谋杀脱罪的人 |
[40:52] | Face it. | 承认了吧 |
[40:54] | We do things for family. | 我们都是为家人做事 |
[40:57] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[40:58] | You’re totally right. | 你说的太对了 |
[41:04] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[41:06] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[41:07] | There’s no risk that your father will kill again. | 你父亲不会有再杀人的危险 |
[41:13] | Jared? | 杰德 |
[41:21] | You, uh, bringing me out here | 你叫我出来 |
[41:23] | to give me advice on your partner | 就想跟我说说你搭档吗 |
[41:25] | because I think that ship has sailed? | 就因为我跟她没戏了 |
[41:26] | No, no, it’s, uh… | 不是 只是 |
[41:28] | What I gotta do here, I, uh… | 我做的这些事 |
[41:32] | I gotta stop.Do you understand? | 我不会再那样了 你明白吗 |
[41:34] | “Stop”?Yeah. | -“不再那样” -对 |
[41:37] | And you should stop, too. | 你也该歇手了 |
[41:39] | I gotta stop what? | 歇什么手 |
[41:42] | The drinking. Stop it. | 喝酒 别喝了 |
[41:46] | I’ll take that under advisement. | 我会好好考虑的 |
[41:48] | Seriously, Jared. | 我说真的 杰德 |
[41:53] | No more stepping in to make things go away. | 我不会再插手帮你摆平什么了 |
[41:56] | I carry my own water,else . | 我一人做事一人当 伙计 |
[41:59] | Now, you should go back inside | 现在 你回去 |
[42:00] | and enjoy your birthday party. | 好好享受你生日派对吧 |
[42:02] | Right. | 好 |
[42:06] | Cheers.Yeah. | -干杯 -干 |
[42:08] | Happy birthday to me. | 祝我生日快乐 |
[42:26] | You going to come back in for cake? | 你不进来吃蛋糕吗 |
[42:29] | Bones, I just need some time, that’s all. | 骨头 我需要点时间静一静 |
[42:31] | Do you need time and space? | 需要时间和空间吗 |
[42:36] | Just some time. | 就要时间就够了 |
[42:58] | My dad drank. | 我爸以前酗酒 |