时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m telling you, | 我跟你讲 |
[00:04] | This… this is a bad idea. | 这主意太烂了 |
[00:07] | I heard there’s an 80-foot | 我听说这后面有一棵 |
[00:09] | tall black walnut tree back here. | 80英尺高的黑胡桃树 |
[00:12] | We can get 15 grand for just one tree. | 只要一棵树我们就能赚到1.5万美元 |
[00:14] | This is government property. | 这是政府财产 |
[00:15] | The road said “closed” in big red letters. | 路口竖着”禁止入内”的大红招牌 |
[00:19] | So, we get in, we get the wood, we get out. | 所以我们进来拿到那棵树就出去 |
[00:24] | Is this it? | 这个是吗 |
[00:25] | What are you, a moron? | 你是笨蛋吗 |
[00:28] | This tree is coniferous. | 这棵树是松柏类的 |
[00:29] | Carnivorous? what? | 食肉? 什么? |
[00:31] | It eats meat? | 它食肉? |
[00:32] | No, numb nuts. | 不是啦 笨蛋 |
[00:33] | Needles and cones. | 针叶跟松果 |
[00:38] | Those don’t look like cones to me. | 据我所见那可不像是松果 |
[00:48] | holy mother god | 天哪 |
[00:52] | How could you have hired him? | 你怎么能请他 |
[00:54] | Your father was the best candidate. | 你父亲是最佳候选人 |
[00:55] | Are you sure? | 没搞错吧 |
[00:57] | Dad is an excellent liar. | 我爸是个撒谎精 |
[00:58] | He’s also an excellent science teacher. | 他还是一个杰出的科学教师 |
[01:00] | I called the school where he taught… | 我打电话到他教书的学校… |
[01:01] | Well, 15 years ago. | 15年前了 |
[01:02] | And after 15 years, they still remember him. | 然而15年后 他们还记得他 |
[01:04] | They named their lab after your dad. | 他们以你父亲的名字命名实验室 |
[01:07] | I thought you’d be pleased. | 我以为你会很高兴 |
[01:08] | Well, you were incorrect. | 大错特错 |
[01:09] | Is there a probation period? | 有试用期吗 |
[01:10] | Yes. | 有 |
[01:13] | Well, what would please me is if you terminated him | 如果在结束之前就把他开除 |
[01:14] | At the end of that time. | 那我就高兴了 |
[01:18] | Okay, kids, everybody put on their goggles. | 孩子们 大家都带上护目镜吧 |
[01:20] | Hello? | 你好 |
[01:21] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[01:22] | Hey. okay, | 行了 |
[01:24] | Ready… | 准备… |
[01:25] | Aim, fire. | 瞄准了 启动 |
[01:31] | The light refracted. | 光线折射了 |
[01:32] | Yeah, now why is the light visible? | 对 那为何光是可见的 |
[01:34] | Because the jell-o molecules are close together. | 因为Jell-O分子相接 |
[01:36] | Yeah, but that’s not magic, that’s… | 对 但那不是魔术 那是… |
[01:38] | Max k, the science way. | 马克斯K的科学之道 |
[01:42] | Science squad, | 科研小队 |
[01:43] | Meet my daughter, the world famous anthropologist, | 来见过我女儿 世界著名的人类学家 |
[01:45] | Dr. temperance brennan. | 坦普瑞斯・布雷纳恩博士 |
[01:47] | Of course, I taught her everything she knows. | 当然 她所知的一切都是我教的 |
[01:49] | Actually, I went to college. | 事实上是大学教会了我 |
[01:51] | I have multiple degrees. | 我有多重学位 |
[01:52] | Well, tell the kids a little something about refraction. | 来给孩子们讲讲折射吧 |
[01:55] | Snell’s law states that the angle of incidence | 斯涅尔定律说明入射角 |
[01:58] | Is related to the angle of refraction, | 与折射角相关 |
[02:00] | Where v equals the wave velocities | 钒等于通过各自媒介的波速 |
[02:02] | Through the respective media and n equals… | 还有氮等于… |
[02:04] | Nifty. that’s very nifty. | 很棒 解释得真棒 |
[02:06] | But what was your favorite example | 但当你还是孩子的时候 |
[02:08] | when you were a kid? | 你最喜欢的例子是什么 |
[02:12] | Rainbows. | 彩虹 |
[02:13] | Rainbows. | 彩虹 |
[02:15] | I love rainbows. | 我喜欢彩虹 |
[02:17] | She used to make me drive her all the way across town, | 她过去常常让我一路载她到对面镇 |
[02:19] | To the other side of the rainbow because she didn’t believe | 到彩虹的另一面 因为她不信 |
[02:22] | That light came out of the bac of a raindrop. | 七彩光线是雨滴折射而来 |
[02:27] | So, are there any questions for our scientist? | 还有问题要请教我们的科学家吗 |
[02:29] | Ooh, me. | 我 |
[02:30] | Me, me, me. I have to go examine | -我 我… -我得去… |
[02:32] | The frontal bone of a dead person’s skull. | 检查一具死人颅骨的额骨了 |
[02:35] | Maybe another time, kids. | 下次吧 孩子们 |
[02:37] | Gee, dead person’s skull. | 死人的颅骨 |
[02:39] | Ain’t that a kick in the head. | 还真是倒胃口 |
[02:48] | Most likely a wind deposited them there. | 八成是风把它们刮到这里的 |
[02:51] | Hmm. that seems most likely. | 八成就是的 |
[02:53] | Well, the bones didn’t come from the ground, | 骸骨不是从地上长出来 |
[02:55] | And they didn’t come from the sky, that leaves the wind. | 也不是从天上落下来 那就只剩风了 |
[02:57] | Those people over there need to clear out. | 那边的人请速离开 |
[02:59] | Okay, well, those people over there are looking for the rest of that. | 那边的人正在搜寻其余的骸骨 |
[03:02] | They are right in the middle of the masked booby migration path. | 在道路正中间埋有地雷 |
[03:05] | Masked booby? | 地雷 |
[03:06] | You’re kidding. the department of fish | -别开玩笑了 -鱼类和野生动物 |
[03:07] | And wildlife does not kid, agent booth. | 部门可不跟你开玩笑 布斯探员 |
[03:10] | Okay, you just have to give me a minutes, okay, | 行了 就再给我几分钟 |
[03:11] | And you can have your boobies all to yourself. | 你们自己慢慢享受地雷吧 |
[03:14] | What do we got? | 有什么发现吗 |
[03:15] | This one’s a portion of the sacrum. | 这是部分骶骨 |
[03:18] | Definitely human. | 肯定属于人类 |
[03:19] | There’s char marks. | 这里有烧焦的痕迹 |
[03:20] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[03:22] | You know I hate when you sniff and smell dead things. | 我讨厌你闻那些死人东西 |
[03:24] | Fresh burn. | 刚烧没多久 |
[03:26] | Days or weeks rather than months. | 数天或数周而非数月 |
[03:28] | I found a hyoid. oh, he found a hyoid. | -我找到一个舌骨 -他找到一个舌骨 |
[03:31] | Dead guy’s hyoid. | 死家伙的舌骨 |
[03:33] | “guy” as in the sexually nonspecific urban colloquialism | “家伙”在性别非特异性俗语中 |
[03:36] | Or in reference to the gender | 或是关于性别 |
[03:37] | Normally associated with a penis, mr. bray? | 通常会联系到阴茎 布雷先生 |
[03:41] | The penis. | 阴茎 |
[03:43] | Similar char marks. | 相似的烧焦痕迹 |
[03:44] | Any fires in the last couple weeks? | 在过去几周里有发生过火灾吗 |
[03:46] | No. | 没有 |
[03:47] | The body of the hyoi is fractured. | 骸骨的舌骨被折断 |
[03:49] | Strangulation. | 被勒死的 |
[03:51] | This man was murdered. | 这个家伙是被谋杀的 |
[03:52] | We’ll need to search this entire area. | 我们将要进行地毯式搜索 |
[03:54] | According to my scientists, | 根据我的科学家所言 |
[03:56] | Your boobies are out of luck. | 你的地雷要报销了 |
[04:34] | Hey, good afternoon, agent booth. | 下午好 布斯探员 |
[04:36] | Max? | 马克斯 |
[04:37] | Wish I could stay and chat, | 很希望我能留下跟你聊会 |
[04:39] | But I gotta go pick up my new employment id. | 但我得去拿我的新员工证 |
[04:41] | Ooh, guns of steel. | 还是很健壮嘛 |
[04:42] | You work here now? | 你现在这里做事? |
[04:43] | Max, you… | 马克斯 你… |
[04:44] | You work here now? | 你现在这里做事? |
[04:46] | I can still make out the accelerant pour pattern– | 我仍能辨认出助燃物的残余痕迹 |
[04:49] | Victim must have been doused postmortem. | 死者肯定是死后焚尸 |
[04:50] | I’ll have hodgins run it through the mass spec. | 我会让哈特金斯用质谱仪查一下 |
[04:53] | Your dad works here now? | 你爸爸现在这里做事 |
[04:54] | Not my idea. | 不是我的主意 |
[04:56] | She wants me to fire him. | 她想要我开除他 |
[04:57] | Why? | 为啥 |
[04:58] | This is a crime lab. | 这是罪案实验室 |
[05:00] | My father is a bank robber and an accused murderer. | 我父亲是个银行抢劫犯并被控谋杀 |
[05:03] | Booth’s killed more people | 布斯比马克斯杀过更多人 |
[05:04] | than max has and he works here. | 那他还在这里做事呢 |
[05:05] | Don’t bring that up. why’u have to bring that up? | 别提那件事 你为什么一定要提呢 |
[05:07] | In fact, dr. brennan, you’ve also killed a person. | 布雷纳恩博士 其实你也杀过一个人 |
[05:09] | And I’ll point out, max was never convicted. | 我来说明 马克斯从未被判有罪 |
[05:11] | So, in the eyes of the law, he’s never killed anyone. | 所以从法律角度出发 他从未杀过任何人 |
[05:14] | Why are you defending him? | 你为何要替他辩护 |
[05:15] | Why aren’t you? | 你又为何不呢 |
[05:16] | He is your father. | 他是你父亲 |
[05:17] | Whose sperm hit whose egg | 谁的精子跟谁的卵子搭上 |
[05:20] | Shouldn’t determine who works here. | 不该决定谁在这里工作 |
[05:22] | Come on. he’s showing kids and the museum. | 别这样 他在向孩子们展示博物馆 |
[05:23] | What can it hurt? | 有什么不良影响吗 |
[05:24] | Let’s get to work, please. | 做事吧 |
[05:30] | Nothing definitive on cause of death. | 没有明确的死因 |
[05:33] | Of course we don’t have a lot to work with. | 当然我们没有很多事要做 |
[05:34] | I did find an anomaly. | 我确实发现一个异常 |
[05:37] | The victim suffered a compression fracture | 死者曾遭受压迫性骨折 |
[05:38] | Sometime between three and six months prior to his death. | 大概在他死前三到六个月之间 |
[05:41] | Why is that an anomaly? | 何以见得异常 |
[05:42] | Compression fractures | 压迫性骨折 |
[05:43] | Are normally associated with osteoporosis, | 通常跟骨质疏松症有关 |
[05:46] | But the sacral vertebrae haven’t even undergone final fusing. | 但骶椎还未出现最后融合 |
[05:50] | Not even 30 years old. | 甚至还不到30岁 |
[05:52] | The fracture must have been the result of trauma. | 骨折肯定是由外伤造成 |
[05:54] | A motor vehicle accident, parachute jumping. | 机车交通意外 跳伞 |
[05:57] | It would have been very painful. | 那将会很痛 |
[05:59] | 20-something with a bad back. | 20来岁就背不好 |
[06:01] | You gotta give me something here | 骨头 你得给我更多 |
[06:02] | More to go on, bones. | 线索我才能继续查 |
[06:03] | I would love to give you more, booth, | 很乐意帮你 布斯 |
[06:05] | dr. saroyan. | 我是瑟罗恩博士 |
[06:05] | But that would involve fantasy, which would be futile. | 但那将是空想而已 毫无意义 |
[06:07] | Excellent. I’ll check my e-mail. | 太好了 我马上查看邮件 |
[06:10] | It’s your lucky day, booth. | 布斯 你的幸运日来了 |
[06:11] | We ran the victim’s bone marrow. | 我们查了死者的骨髓 |
[06:13] | We got a hit on the armed forces dna registry. | 在海陆空三军档案库找到DNA |
[06:17] | Here’s your guy. | 就是他 |
[06:18] | Calvin warren. | 卡尔文・沃伦 |
[06:20] | Force recon. | 强侦连 |
[06:21] | Marine corps special ops, toughest of the tough. | 海军陆战队特种部队 强中之强 |
[06:23] | The kind that parachute out of airplanes | 类似用降落伞跳下飞机 |
[06:25] | And get vertebral compression fractures? | 导致脊椎压迫性骨折 |
[06:27] | You know what? you are a genius, okay? | 你是个天才 行了吧 |
[06:29] | Did the marine corps say where this guy got to? | 海军陆战队有讲这家伙的去向吗 |
[06:31] | They don’t know. | 他们不知道 |
[06:32] | Warren was honorably discharged three years ago. | 沃伦三年前光荣退伍 |
[06:34] | Marines tried to track him down, | 海军部尝试追踪他 |
[06:35] | see if he wanted to re-up, | 看他是否愿意再入伍 |
[06:36] | Even checked his credit cards and bank accounts, | 甚至查了他的信用卡跟银行账号 |
[06:38] | But he’s totally off the grid. | 但他却像人间蒸发了似的 |
[06:39] | Would his back be bad enough to medicate? | 他的背有糟到要用药的地步吗 |
[06:42] | Yes. okay, fine. | -有 -好 |
[06:43] | I’ll just order a search of the controlled substance database, | 我下令去查限制药物资料库 |
[06:45] | And I’ll see if I can get an address. | 看能否找到地址 |
[06:47] | You guys can go back to your bone play. | 你们可以回去继续玩骨头了 |
[06:56] | Can you believe how light this thing is? | 你能相信这东西有多轻吗 |
[06:58] | I’d say six grams. | 六克吧 |
[07:00] | No way these bones were burned in an ordinary wood fire. | 这些骸骨绝对不是被普通木柴火烧死的 |
[07:04] | A wood fire burns at 800 degrees fahrenheit. | 木柴火的火温在800华氏摄氏度 |
[07:06] | Human flesh needs 1,400 to ignite. | 人体肌肉需要1400度才能引燃 |
[07:07] | Why do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[07:09] | I got an uncle who’s a funeral director. | 我叔叔是一名殡仪馆馆长 |
[07:11] | Crematorium will incinerate a grown man down | 火葬场会把一个成人烧成灰烬 |
[07:13] | To five or six pounds. | 只剩5-6镑 |
[07:14] | These weren’t cremated. | 可这些不是被火化的 |
[07:15] | The bones would be drier, | 那样骨头将被烧干 |
[07:16] | And the flesh would be completely gone. | 并且肌肉会燃烧殆尽 |
[07:18] | Meaning that the burn was hotter than a wood fire | 说明火温比木柴火高 |
[07:20] | And cooler than a crematorium. | 但又比火葬温度低 |
[07:21] | That’s a thousand-degreeange. | 大概是一千度 |
[07:23] | I may be able to i.d. the accelerant. | 或许我能确定助燃物 |
[07:25] | I think we need a broader picture of the burn conditions. | 我想我们需要进一步了解烧伤情况 |
[07:27] | How are you gonna do that? | 你打算怎么做呢 |
[07:30] | We could experiment. | 可以做个实验 |
[07:36] | Oh, is that what you’re after here? | 所以你才来这里 |
[07:39] | You’ll recall | 你想起来了 |
[07:41] | I mostly disapproved of your experiments with dr. addy. | 我多半否决你跟安迪博士做实验 |
[07:44] | You didn’t disapprove the results. | 但你没拒绝实验结果 |
[07:45] | You have me there, dr. hodgins. | 你懂我的意思 哈特金斯博士 |
[07:49] | I can’t tell if we’re doing an experiment or not. | 我们做不做实验啊 |
[07:52] | Not. | 不做 |
[07:56] | See, i… I don’t see what the problem is. | 我不觉得有什么问题 |
[07:59] | It’s a crime lab. | 那是罪案实验室 |
[08:00] | You’re a convicted felon. | 你是个重罪犯 |
[08:02] | Your presence taints the evidence. | 你的存在会玷污证物 |
[08:03] | But I’m not gonna be around any evidence. | 但我不会跟任何证物接触 |
[08:05] | Basically, I’m just gonna be firing lasers through stuff. | 本质上 我只是用激光射击东西 |
[08:09] | Oh, look, there’s the doc | 瞧 就是那个医生 |
[08:12] | That told the jury that I was a sociopath. hey. | 告诉陪审团我是个反社会分子 |
[08:16] | Please, sit down, doc. how are you? | 请坐 医生 好吗 |
[08:18] | Likeable sociopath. | 可爱的反社会分子 |
[08:19] | So, cam wants hodgins to design An experiment | 凯想让哈特金斯做一个实验 |
[08:23] | To figure out how hot a fire was. | 来证明火温有多高 |
[08:25] | Yeah. how hot a fire was that burned a body. | 对 烧死一具尸体的火温 |
[08:28] | What body? | 什么尸体 |
[08:29] | The bones in the tree-murder victim. | 树林谋杀案死者的骸骨 |
[08:31] | Which is a crime we cannot discuss. | 我们不能讨论的罪案 |
[08:34] | Yeah, but I know exactly | 但我知道 |
[08:35] | How that experiment should go. | 实验该如何正确进行 |
[08:36] | You aren’t adequately credentialed | 爸爸 你没有充分的诚信 |
[08:38] | To design an experiment, dad. | 得以去做一个实验 |
[08:40] | Can I ask what’s really going on between you? | 我可以问你们俩到底是怎么回事吗 |
[08:42] | Tempy doesn’t want me working at the jeffersonian. | 坦普不想我在杰斐逊实验室做事 |
[08:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:46] | It’s a conflict of interest. | 这是违背公众利益的行为 |
[08:48] | We catch criminals, my dad is a criminal. | 我们是抓罪犯的 而我爸爸却是个罪犯 |
[08:51] | That would be valid… thank you. | -理由很充分 -多谢 |
[08:53] | …if it were your real reason, | 如果那是你的真实理由的话 |
[08:54] | But it’s not. | 但那不是 |
[08:57] | Yeah, yes, it is. | 是 那是的 |
[08:59] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[09:00] | Yeah, yes, it is. | 是 是的 |
[09:01] | No. yeah-huh. | -不是 -是 |
[09:03] | No, it’s not. mm-hmm. | 不 不是 |
[09:04] | Nod-and this can’t be resolved | 点头表示你心虚 |
[09:06] | Between you until you confront | 无法正视自己 |
[09:08] | The real reason behind your feeling. | 真实的理由对于你心底的触动 |
[09:10] | What do you say it is? | 你以为呢 |
[09:11] | Well, at the time You abandoned your daughter | 15年前您抛弃您的女儿之时 |
[09:15] | 15 years ago, you were a well-regarded Science teacher. now… | 您是个受人敬仰的科学教师 如今… |
[09:19] | Here you are basically in the same situation. | 如今基本上也是相同的情形 |
[09:21] | And subconsciously, she doesn’t want to risk feeling | 潜意识里 她不想再冒 |
[09:23] | That sense of abandonment and bereavement again. | 重现被遗弃的感觉和亲人丧生之险 |
[09:27] | That is such a load of crap. | 真是无稽之谈 |
[09:29] | You are far too rational for that. | 你不知有多理性 |
[09:32] | Exactly. | 对 |
[09:40] | Fbi got a hit off The controlled substances database. | FBI从限制药物资料库找到线索了 |
[09:43] | I just got off the phone with booth. | 我刚跟布斯通完电话 |
[09:45] | Cal warren had a prescription for oxycodone | 卡尔文有氧可酮的处方[一种麻醉性的生物碱] |
[09:47] | Written by a dr. antonia ezralow. | 一名叫安东尼亚・艾兹洛医生开的 |
[09:50] | Office in chevy chase. | 办公室地址还未查到 |
[09:51] | Could she provide an address? | 她能提供地址吗 |
[09:53] | Dr. ezralow has never heard of calvin warren. | 艾兹洛医生从未听过卡尔文此人 |
[09:56] | Plus, she’s a dermatologist. | 再说她是个皮肤科医生 |
[09:57] | Very rarely writes prescriptions for pain medication. | 几乎不开镇痛处方药 |
[10:00] | So he probably stole her prescription pad. | 所以他可能偷了她的处方签 |
[10:03] | Here’s his myspace page, | 这是他的个人空间 |
[10:05] | And I have to say | 我不得不说 |
[10:07] | He doesn’t look much like a drug dealer. | 他看起来不像是个毒贩 |
[10:08] | What a waste. tall, dark, handsome and dead. | 真是暴殄天物 高大威猛却死了 |
[10:13] | Too bad he’s blocking his address. | 他隐藏了他的地址 真狡猾 |
[10:15] | Well, let’s see. this is the house across the street. | 瞧 这个对面街道的房子 |
[10:18] | Now, if I were a house number, I’d be | 如果我有门牌号的话 |
[10:21] | Right about here. | 我马上飞奔过去 |
[10:23] | I crop it so all we got is the reflection. | 我剪裁之后 能得到的只有倒影 |
[10:26] | Reverse and resize. | 反转并调整大小 |
[10:27] | Tweak the contrast, find some edges. | 调整像素 找出边缘 |
[10:31] | “3-2-9-4” “3-2-9-4.” | |
[10:34] | So he’s across the street from 3294, | 所以他住在某条街3294号对面 |
[10:37] | but what street? | 但是哪个街区呢 |
[10:38] | Well, 1880-ish architecture, square bay front. | 18世纪建筑风格 面朝海湾广场 |
[10:42] | Let’s assume the d.c. area. | 假设是华盛顿某区 |
[10:44] | Check out the lamppost. | 查看一下路灯 |
[10:45] | Yeah. it places us | 它为我们指出这是在 |
[10:47] | In one of the two where they still use those | 目前仍使用铸铁装饰的 |
[10:48] | Cast iron modified bishop’s crook street lamps. | 主教街灯的两个地方之一 |
[10:51] | For an artist, you make a pretty good detective. | 对一个艺术家来说 你已经是一个很厉害的侦探了 |
[10:53] | I think you just insulted me. | 我觉得你在人身攻击 |
[10:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:58] | Now, I do a search for 3294 | 现在 我把3294号 |
[11:00] | In those two zip codes, and I come up with… | 在这两个邮编范围内搜索 得到的是 |
[11:09] | Mad skills, babe. | 科技真发达 亲爱的 |
[11:12] | The landlord said That cal warren worked crazy hours, | 房东说卡尔文・沃伦是个工作狂 |
[11:15] | You know, he kept to himself. | 他总是小心翼翼 |
[11:17] | Every time the landlord asked him, | 每次房东问他 |
[11:19] | You know, what he did for a living, | 是做什么的时候 |
[11:20] | He always dodged the question. | 他总是回避这个问题 |
[11:21] | Maybe he liked his privacy. | 可能他觉得这是隐私 |
[11:23] | What? so much that he pays his rent in cash? | 什么 他房租是付现的也算 |
[11:25] | I don’t know, bones, something is weird. | 我不知道 骨头 有点不对劲 |
[11:29] | It’s not right. | 不对劲 |
[11:30] | There’s no letters, | 没有信 |
[11:31] | No photographs, | 也没有照片 |
[11:32] | Not even a bill. | 甚至连账单都没有 |
[11:34] | So did you persuade cam to fire max? | 你叫凯辞了马克斯 |
[11:38] | What, you think my dad should be | 你觉得应该让我爸 |
[11:39] | Allowed to work at the jeffersonian? | 留在杰斐逊实验室工作 |
[11:41] | Well, what, you know, he’s just, | 你知道 他可能只是 |
[11:42] | You know, trying to do you a favor. | 想帮你忙 |
[11:44] | Well, I didn’t ask for a favor. | 我没叫他帮忙 |
[11:45] | Sometimes you don’t need to ask. | 有时不用你叫 |
[11:49] | Got a passport. | 找到一个护照 |
[11:50] | This guy’s been to countries | 这家伙去过的国家 |
[11:51] | I haven’t even heard of. | 我都没听说过 |
[11:55] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[11:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:00] | Foreign currency, lots of it. | 外币 很多诶 |
[12:08] | Booth found this in tall, dark and handsome’s drawer. | 布斯在一个又高又深又漂亮的抽屉里找到的 |
[12:11] | Hmm. it’s an rf proximity card. | 是个射频感应卡 |
[12:13] | And that would be…? | 那就是 |
[12:15] | Basically, it’s a super fancy key card. | 基本上就是个高级钥匙卡 |
[12:18] | You wave the card in front of the reader, | 你在解读器前面晃一下这张卡 |
[12:19] | It logs your info and the door opens. | 它就会认证你的信息然后开门 |
[12:22] | Any way to figure out what door it opens? | 能找出它是开什么门吗 |
[12:24] | Well, if the info on the card | 如果卡上的信息 |
[12:26] | Isn’t too heavily encrypted. | 没有深层加密的话 |
[12:28] | I heard you tried to get hodgins interested | 我听说你想让哈特金斯 |
[12:30] | In doing an experiment. | 做一个实验 |
[12:31] | Let’s just say I planted the seed. | 这么说吧 我播了个种 |
[12:38] | What? cia? nsa? | 是什么 中情局 国安局 |
[12:39] | No. | 不 |
[12:40] | Dupont circle. | 是杜邦广场[华盛顿著名的同性恋区] |
[13:05] | How can I help you? | 需要帮助吗 |
[13:07] | Special agent booth, fbi. | FBI特别探员布斯 |
[13:13] | Ah, welcome to the woodbury school, agent booth. | 欢迎光临伍德伯里学校 布斯探员 |
[13:17] | Hi, how are you? | 你好吗 |
[13:18] | What’s with all the security? | 安全系统怎么回事 |
[13:19] | It’s precautionary. | 以防万一的 |
[13:20] | Our student body includes children of diplomats, | 我们的学生都是未来的外交官 |
[13:22] | Heads of state, ceos. | 国家领导 集团总裁 |
[13:25] | How old is your child? | 你孩子多大了 |
[13:27] | Parker? uh, he’s seven. | 帕克吗 他七岁了 |
[13:28] | Has he been evaluated? | 他做过评定了吗 |
[13:30] | He does just fine. | 他表现很好 |
[13:31] | Most applicant families engage an educational consultant. | 大多数申请家庭都有个教育顾问 |
[13:34] | I mean, it’s not a requirement, of course, but… | 我的意思是 这不是要求 但是 |
[13:36] | I-i… mr. donnegan, | 我 多纳刚先生 |
[13:37] | I think you got this l wrong. | 我想你理解错了 |
[13:39] | I know it seems crazy, but given the demand, | 我知道这有点过分 但非要说起来的话 |
[13:41] | We can only accept the most qualified applicants. | 我们只接受最优秀的申请人 |
[13:45] | Parker’s a great kid. | 帕克是个很棒的孩子 |
[13:47] | The problem is keeping him that way, isn’t it? | 关键是让他继续这条路 是不是 |
[13:49] | 68% of our students matriculate to ivy league universities. | 我们的学生中有68%会被常春藤盟校录取 |
[13:53] | And it’s not because of our electron microscope | 并不是因为我们的电子显微镜 |
[13:55] | Or ap classes. | 或者是AP函数 |
[13:57] | It’s because of our honor code. | 是因为我们的诚实代码 |
[13:59] | Any violation results in immediate dismissal. | 任何违规的行为都会立即被除名 |
[14:02] | Now, why don’t I get you an admissions packet? | 现在我给你拿一些招生资料吧 |
[14:05] | Actually, I’m… | 其实 我 |
[14:07] | I’m here because of a murder investigation. | 我是来调查一件谋杀案的 |
[14:10] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[14:11] | One of your parking lot access cards | 一张你们停车场的出入卡 |
[14:13] | Was found in the apartment of a victim, cal warren. | 在一位叫加尔・沃伦的死者的公寓被发现 |
[14:16] | He’s not a parent or an employee. | 他既不是家长也不是雇员 |
[14:19] | I would know the name. | 要不然我会知道他的名字 |
[14:21] | Maybe we can check your computer. | 我们或许可以查查你的电脑 |
[14:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:25] | No one is issued a key card Without security clearance. | 没通过安全调查的人是不会有出入卡的 |
[14:28] | Thanks. one of our fathers | 谢谢 有位学生的父亲 |
[14:30] | Actually implemented the security system. | 为我们装了这个安全系统 |
[14:33] | He’s deputy director of the cia. | 他是中情局的副局长 |
[14:36] | Really? mm-hmm. | 是吗 |
[14:41] | There he is– calvin warren. | 就是他了 卡尔文・沃伦 |
[14:43] | Did he happen to work for the cia? | 他是中情局的 |
[14:45] | No, actually, he works for the president. | 不 其实 他为主席工作 |
[14:47] | Of the united states? | 美国总统 |
[14:49] | Parents association. | 家长会的 |
[14:53] | As a nanny. | 当保姆 |
[14:54] | A nanny? | 保姆 |
[15:02] | 28 grand a year. | 一年2万8千美元 |
[15:04] | I didn’t pay that much for four years of college. | 我大学四年也没花那么多钱 |
[15:06] | If you think it’s so ridiculous, | 要是你觉得这可笑的话 |
[15:07] | Why did you save the application? | 你干嘛还留着申请表 |
[15:08] | I didn’t save it. | 我没留着 |
[15:10] | I just didn’t have a chance to throw it out yet. | 我只是还没机会把它丢了而已 |
[15:12] | You don’t have to be embarrassed. | 你没必要觉得尴尬啊 |
[15:13] | It’s perfectly normal to want the best for parker. | 为帕克争取最好的再正常不过了 |
[15:16] | Public school was good enough for me, | |
[15:17] | It’s good enough for my kid. | 对我的孩子来说也够了 |
[15:19] | Of course it is. probably. | 当然了 可能 |
[15:22] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:25] | You know, parker is a bright, engaged little boy. | 帕克是个非常聪明的小男孩 |
[15:28] | I’m sure he’ll do fine in a large classroom. | 我相信他在大教室里面学习肯定更好 |
[15:31] | I did. | 我就是 |
[15:32] | Except… | 除非 |
[15:34] | Except what? | 除非什么 |
[15:36] | Your dad was a science teacher. | 你爸爸是名科学教师 |
[15:37] | You’re a scientist. | 你是名科学家 |
[15:38] | Yes, | 是的 |
[15:39] | My education was enriched at home. | 我是家教出身 |
[15:41] | That’s what I got to do. | 这就是我要做的 |
[15:42] | Enrich parker at home. | 在家教帕克 |
[15:46] | In what academics are you qualified to offer to enrich him | 你哪方面优秀到可以教他了 |
[15:50] | Well… | 我 |
[16:03] | Ethe could you grab my bag, please? | 艾德 能帮我拿一下包吗 |
[16:05] | I am on my way to the children first board meeting. | 我准备去给孩子们开第一次董事会 |
[16:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:09] | Oh, wexler has the groomer at three. | 威斯勒三点有宠物美容 |
[16:11] | Excuse me. elsbeth king? | 打扰一下 是艾尔贝斯・金吧 |
[16:13] | Yes? | 是的 |
[16:14] | We’re with the fbi. | 我们是FBI |
[16:15] | Do you know A mr. calvin warren? | 你是否认识一个叫卡尔文・沃伦的人 |
[16:18] | He was my nanny. | 他是我的保姆 |
[16:20] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[16:21] | That’s exactly what we’re investigating. | 这正是我们要调查的 |
[16:24] | Cal dropped off the face of the earth on sunday. | 卡尔星期天摔了个狗吃屎 |
[16:26] | He was an excellent nanny. | 他是个很出色的保姆 |
[16:28] | Well, how is it that | 一个特种兵是怎么 |
[16:29] | An ex-special ops guy becomes a nanny? | 当上保姆的 |
[16:33] | My husband, richard, handles defense contracts. | 我丈夫理查德是负责国防契约的 |
[16:35] | The middle east, south america. | 包括中东还有南美 |
[16:36] | There were kidnap threats a couple of years ago, | 几年前有一起绑架恐吓 |
[16:38] | And richard was concerned. | 理查德很担心 |
[16:40] | He offered cal $2,500 a week. | 他给了卡尔每周2500美元的薪水 |
[16:42] | That’s very good pay for | 对一个看孩子的工作来说 |
[16:44] | A babysitter. | 真够多的了 |
[16:45] | Cal was more like a bodyguard. | 更像个保镖 |
[16:46] | Do you suppose that’s what got him killed? | 你是怀疑这就是他被杀的原因 |
[16:49] | Someone after my children? | 那些追踪我孩子的人 |
[16:52] | Could we speak to your children? | 我们能跟你的孩子聊聊吗 |
[16:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:57] | Okay, so what time on sunday did you last see cal? | 你们最后一次见卡尔是在星期天几点钟 |
[17:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:02] | Because it’s pertinent to our investigation. | 因为这跟我们的调查有关 |
[17:05] | Wei shen me ta wen zhe ge wen ti? | 为什么他问这个问题 |
[17:07] | Bu zhi dao. | 不知道 |
[17:08] | What? | 什么 |
[17:09] | Mandarin chinese. | 中国普通话 |
[17:11] | My father says the chinese will run the planet in ten years. | 我爸爸说十年后中国会统治世界 |
[17:13] | He figures it’ll be useful. | 他觉得中文有用 |
[17:15] | That’s very smart. | 真聪明 |
[17:17] | Okay, well, here, today, okay, I run the world. | 好吧 但是今天 我统治世界 |
[17:20] | Bun tyen-shung duh ee-dway ro. | 笨天生的一堆肉 |
[17:24] | He just called you a stupid, inbred stack of meat. | 他刚刚叫你是一块天生白痴的肉 |
[17:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:28] | I’m sorry, do you have something to say to me? | 不好意思 你有什么要说的吗 |
[17:33] | Dui bu qi. | 对不起 |
[17:34] | Xie xie. | 谢谢 |
[17:36] | He-he apologized. | 他道歉了 |
[17:38] | Good. so, you want to tell me what happened on sunday? | 很好 现在你想告诉我周日发生什么了吗 |
[17:40] | Well, cal dropped me off at the algebra tutor around 8:00 | 卡尔8点左右接我去见代数家教 |
[17:44] | And then took lexie to check out a new horse. | 然后带莱西去检查一匹新马 |
[17:46] | In the afternoon, you had a game against all saints. | 下午的时候你淘气了 |
[17:49] | Lacrosse. | 曲棍球 |
[17:50] | I got this. | 我受伤了 |
[17:52] | Let’s see. oh. | 我看看 |
[17:53] | And cal took you to the emergency room? | 卡尔带你去急诊室了 |
[17:55] | No. | 没有 |
[17:56] | He knew one of the moms was a doctor, | 他知道有个人的妈妈是医生 |
[17:57] | So he figured she’d do a better job. | 他觉得她应该更厉害 |
[17:59] | Looks like the work of a plastic surgeon. | 看起来像整形医生 |
[18:01] | No, dermatologist. | 不 是皮肤科医生 |
[18:03] | Dr. ezralow. | 艾兹洛医生 |
[18:04] | Very competent. | 很有能力 |
[18:09] | The royce boy Was stitched up by the same doctor | 就是那个说自己不认识卡尔文・沃伦的医生 |
[18:12] | Who said she didn’t know cal warren. | 给罗西缝针的 |
[18:14] | Mm-hmm, I’m having her brought in for questioning. | 我准备把她带来问话 |
[18:16] | You think those kids are better off than parker? | 你觉得这些孩子比帕克优秀 |
[18:18] | Yeah, of course they are. | 当然了 |
[18:20] | A wonderful school, | 优质的学校 |
[18:22] | A successful father, mother committed to charity work. | 成功的父亲 母亲又投身于慈善事业 |
[18:25] | I spend more time with my houseplants | 我跟我家植物在一起的时间都比 |
[18:27] | Than they do with their kids. | 他们跟孩子在一起的时间长 |
[18:29] | Well, children of privilege have always been raised by staff. | 但是孩子们的特权总是通过别人实现的 |
[18:32] | It’s how the upper one percent stays the upper one percent. | 这就是他们一直保持在精英中 |
[18:35] | Assuming quality education and adequate supervision, | 有了优质的教育和足够的监督 |
[18:39] | Parents are actually rather irrelevant beyond a certain age. | 在某个阶段家长相对来说没什么用 |
[18:42] | You’re kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[18:43] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[18:44] | They start latin in third grade. | 他们三年级的时候开始学拉丁文 |
[18:46] | That’s fantastic. | 真厉害 |
[18:47] | No. you know what’s more important Than academic enrichment? | 不 你知道什么比学识丰富更重要 |
[18:50] | A loving environment. You ask anyone. | 一个有爱的环境 你可以问任何人 |
[18:52] | Parker is a wonderful child, booth. | 帕克是个好孩子 布斯 |
[18:54] | You shouldn’t feel inadequate. | 你不应该觉得不知足 |
[18:56] | Yeah, well, I’m perfectly capable of raising my own kid. | 我有能力养我自己的孩子 |
[18:58] | You’re being defensive. | 你在狡辩 |
[19:00] | I am not. | 我没有 |
[19:01] | It’s because you only have one child. | 因为你只有一个孩子 |
[19:03] | When you procreate in multiples, there’s less pressure. | 当你有很多孩子的时候 压力就小了 |
[19:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:06] | I feel much better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[19:13] | This way. | 这边走 |
[19:15] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[19:16] | I apologize, agent booth. | 我道歉 布斯探员 |
[19:18] | When you called and asked if I knew a calvin warren, | 你给我打电话问我认不认识卡尔文・沃伦的时候 |
[19:22] | I just didn’t put it together with the king’s nanny. | 我没意识到他就是金的保姆 |
[19:24] | Oh, so you did know him? | 所以你的确认识他 |
[19:25] | Yes. but just as cal. | 是的 只知道卡尔 |
[19:27] | My son is on the same lacrosse team as the king boy. | 我儿子跟金的儿子在一个曲棍球队 |
[19:30] | Did you have any more dealings with him? | 你跟他有联系吗 |
[19:32] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[19:34] | Actually, no, that’s not true. | 事实上 那不是真的 |
[19:36] | I’m sorry, again. | 再一次道歉 |
[19:37] | Calvin came along with us one time | 卡尔文有一次跟我们一起走的 |
[19:39] | When I took the, uh, king children up for a ride. | 我顺便载了金的孩子们一段 |
[19:41] | A ride? | 载了一段 |
[19:43] | I’m a pilot. | 我是飞行员 |
[19:45] | I own a senecaive. | 我有一架自用飞机 |
[19:46] | Cal got sick, and, well, | 卡尔生病了 |
[19:48] | The boys thought that was hilarious. | 孩子们觉得很兴奋 |
[19:50] | You wouldn’t happen to know how cal warren | 你不会也恰巧知道卡尔文 |
[19:52] | Got a prescription for painkillers from you? | 是怎么从你那儿得到镇静剂的处方吧 |
[19:54] | Um… isn’t that obvious? | 是不是很明显 |
[19:56] | That’s why | 这就是为什么 |
[19:58] | He brought royce king to me to be stitched up. | 他把罗西带来叫我缝针 |
[20:01] | To steal my prescription pad. | 目的是偷我的处方簿 |
[20:06] | I have no further questions, so, you know, | 我没有什么问题了 |
[20:08] | Thanks for coming in. | 谢谢你能来 |
[20:09] | I just feel stupid for not | 没能把名字和脸对上号 |
[20:10] | Being able to put the face with the name. | 我觉得自己很蠢 |
[20:11] | I’m so sorry for wasting your time. | 很抱歉浪费了你的时间 |
[20:13] | No worries. have a nice day. | 没关系 祝你一天顺利 |
[20:18] | So you know that thing where you insist | 你知道你一直坚持 |
[20:20] | That all information goes through you? | 所有的信息都必须通过你 |
[20:22] | Yes, and I’m afraid I’m immovable on the subject. | 是的 而且现在也没商量 |
[20:24] | And you send out little e-mails | 而且你已经发出邮件 |
[20:26] | Summarizing the case so far? | 来总结现在的情况了 |
[20:27] | Yes, plus I check those e-mails to see if they’ve been opened. | 是的 外加我查了那些邮件 确认他们是不是被打开过 |
[20:30] | That’s a very good system. | 真是严密的系统 |
[20:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:33] | Because if you weren’t checking, I probably never | 因为要不是你查了的话 |
[20:35] | Would have read the e-mail that said | 我可能永远也不会去读那些邮件 |
[20:36] | Booth questioned a flying dermatolost. | 上面说布斯调查了一个有飞行执照的皮肤科医生 |
[20:38] | I hope you’re not trying to get some free lotion. | 我希望你不是为了得到些免费的洗剂 |
[20:40] | I ran the accelerant sample through the gc mass spec. | 我拿质谱仪测助燃物的样品了 |
[20:43] | There were traces of tetra-ethyl lead. | 有四乙基铅的痕迹 |
[20:45] | Have we changed the subject? | 我们换话题了吗 |
[20:47] | No, because if you hadn’t been so anal about the e-mails, | 没有 因为如果你没有在邮件的问题上这么固执 |
[20:49] | I never would have known that I discovered something | 我永远也不可能知道我发现了 |
[20:51] | That wasn’t merely interesting But vital to the investigation. | 很无聊但又对调查至关重要的东西 |
[20:54] | Which is tetra- ethyl lead? | 是四乙基铅 |
[20:56] | Tetra-ethyl lead was a common antiknock additive in gasoline | 四乙基铅是一种常见的汽油抗爆剂 |
[20:59] | That went out with catalytic converters and unleaded gas. | 经常在催化转换器和无铅汽油中出现 |
[21:01] | Does the flying dermatologist drive a vintage car? | 皮肤科医生开的是辆老车吗 |
[21:03] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[21:04] | But for sure, the flying dermatologist flies a plane. | 但是确定的是 那个医生开飞机 |
[21:07] | Aviation gas? | 航空燃油 |
[21:09] | The victim’s remains were incinerated by aviation gas. | 死者的残骸是用航空燃油焚烧的 |
[21:12] | I’ll let booth know. | 我会告诉布斯 |
[21:14] | Hopefully, she hasn’t flown the coop | 希望在你发现这点之前 |
[21:15] | While you were getting to the point. | 她还没有飞走 |
[21:16] | I was just trying to be nice. | 我只是想表现得好点 |
[21:25] | You lied to me. | 你跟我撒谎了 |
[21:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:28] | I wrote cal a prescription for painkillers. | 我是给卡尔开了张镇静剂的处方 |
[21:30] | I shouldn’t have. | 我不该那么做 |
[21:32] | That’s the truth. | 那是事实 |
[21:33] | Yeah, but not this time, doc. | 但这次不是 医生 |
[21:35] | Now that I know that you’re a world-class liar, | 我现在明白你说谎水准极高 |
[21:36] | I came just a little bit more prepared this time. | 这次我是有备而来了 |
[21:40] | Take a look at that there. | 看看这个 |
[21:42] | My flight logs… mm-hmm. | 我的飞行记录 |
[21:44] | .. for the past year. | 过去几年的 |
[21:47] | Oh, look at here, | 看这里 |
[21:48] | This one here. | 就这里 |
[21:49] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[21:51] | Yes, I took cal flying a few times. | 对 我带卡尔飞过几次 |
[21:54] | Without the kids? | 没带上孩子们 |
[21:56] | This one here is my favorite. | 这张我最喜欢了 |
[21:58] | This particular flight to new york. | 特别飞去纽约的那次 |
[22:03] | You were gone the whole weekend. | 你们在那度过整个周末 |
[22:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:10] | All right, I’ll tell you what you want to know. | 好吧 我把你想知道的都告诉你 |
[22:13] | No, my husband didn’t know | 我丈夫并不知道 |
[22:15] | I was having an affair with the kings’ manny. | 我跟金家的男保姆有染 |
[22:17] | Would I have killed cal To prevent him from finding out? | 我会为了不让他发现就杀了卡尔吗 |
[22:20] | No, I would not. | 我不会 |
[22:24] | Why? because my husband | 为什么 因为我丈夫 |
[22:26] | Doesn’t give a damn who I boff. | 根本不在乎我跟谁有关系 |
[22:29] | Do I know anyone else who might wish cal ill? | 我是否知道有人对卡尔有恶意 |
[22:32] | Yes. | 我知道 |
[22:33] | Richard king. | 理查德・金 |
[22:36] | Don’t stop, this is great. | 别停 谈得挺好 |
[22:37] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[22:38] | Cal told me to sell a stock. | 卡尔让我卖空一个股票 |
[22:41] | He said he had some insider knowledge | 他说他有内部消息 |
[22:43] | That, uh, this company was in trouble. | 说有个公司 有麻烦了 |
[22:45] | I took the tip, made a killing. | 我得到这个消息 大赚了一笔 |
[22:47] | That’s when I flew him to new york to say thank you. | 就是那次我带他飞去纽约以示感谢 |
[22:49] | And he said “you’re welcome” all weekend. | 整个周末 我们玩得十分融洽 |
[22:55] | What’s this have to do with richard king? | 这就是跟理查德有关的事 |
[22:58] | It was richard king’s company. | 那就是理查德的公司 |
[23:09] | How’s that look, max? | 看起来怎样 马克斯 |
[23:10] | Good, looks good. | 很好 看起来很好 |
[23:13] | Never thought I’d be doing another experiment. | 没想到我还能再做一个实验 |
[23:14] | Dad, what are you doing in here? | 爸爸 你在这干嘛 |
[23:16] | Max had a great idea for an experiment. | 马克斯给实验出了个好主意 |
[23:18] | Dad, you said you wouldn’t touch evidence. | 爸爸 你说你不会碰物证的 |
[23:21] | He’s been very careful | 他很当心 |
[23:22] | Not to touch the evidence, dr. brennan. | 没有去碰物证 布雷纳恩博士 |
[23:24] | You know, your old man, he reminded me | 知道吗 你老爸 让我重新想起 |
[23:26] | Why I got into science. | 为什么我会走上科学道路 |
[23:27] | To catch murderers? no. | -抓杀人犯 -不是 |
[23:28] | To figure stuff out in amusing ways. | 用有趣的方法认知事物 |
[23:31] | The bones were incinerated By aviation fuel. | 骨头是被航空燃油烧成灰的 |
[23:34] | They just need to know, uh, | 他们只需知道 |
[23:35] | How strong the wind was– basic. | 基本上 风有多大 |
[23:37] | , figure out how big a wind blew the bones… | 弄清楚多大的风能把骨头 |
[23:39] | Check the weather charts. | 检查一下天气记录 |
[23:41] | Basic, that’s very basic. | 基本 这非常基本 |
[23:43] | But this is the same wind tunnel | 可这就是你当年帮我 |
[23:45] | You helped me build for the science fair. | 为科技展做的那个风洞啊 |
[23:46] | Right, yeah, a basic wind tunnel, honey. | 没错 非常基础的风洞 宝贝 |
[23:48] | You won first prize. | 你还得了头奖 |
[23:50] | I made casts that weigh the same | 根据树林里找到的骨头 |
[23:52] | As the bones we found in that tree. | 我做了同样重量的铸件 |
[23:53] | All right, now… | 好了 现在 |
[23:55] | We put the skull cast into the wind tunnel | 我们把人造头骨放入风洞 |
[23:58] | Since that was the largest artifact on the tree. | 因为那是树上最大的人造物品了 |
[24:01] | I didn’t touch anything. | 我什么都没碰过 |
[24:04] | The bone begins to move | 骨头在风速每小时42英里的速度下 |
[24:05] | At wind speeds of 42 miles per hour. | 开始动了 |
[24:08] | Not enough net force to achieve aerodynamic lift. | 合力不足以令它飞起来 |
[24:12] | But crank it to 69… | 但加至69 |
[24:20] | I checked the national weather service. | 我核对了国家气象局的资料 |
[24:22] | There were windstorms in that area last week. | 上周那个区域有过风暴 |
[24:24] | A strong nor’easter hit 71 miles per hour | 东北风 风力达到71英里每小时 |
[24:27] | Late last tuesday. | 上周二 |
[24:28] | That gives us a 48-hour Window for calvin warren’s murder. | 告诉了我们卡尔文死于48小时内 |
[24:32] | But we still don’t know where he was killed | 但我们仍不知道他在哪里被杀的 |
[24:34] | Or where the body was dumped. | 或者尸体是在哪儿被丢弃的 |
[24:35] | Wait a minute, I can figure that out. | 等等 我有办法弄清楚 |
[24:36] | Dad, you’re fired. | 爸爸 你被开除了 |
[24:37] | What? | 什么 |
[24:39] | The national oceanic and atmospheric administration. | 国家海洋大气局 |
[24:42] | The noaa tracks surface conditions. | 海气局记录了地表情况 |
[24:44] | We can calculate where the bones | 我们可以划归大致区域 |
[24:46] | Started out if we can plot approximate mass | 回溯东北方向的路线 |
[24:48] | And reverse the path | 从而计算出骨头 |
[24:49] | Of that nor’easterly. | 最初的起始点 |
[24:50] | The heavier remains will still | 其他较重的骨头一定 |
[24:51] | Be near the original dump site. | 还在最初弃置点的附近 |
[24:54] | You see, I’m helping. | 看到了 我在帮忙 |
[24:56] | Oh, most definitely is helping. | 绝对帮大忙了 |
[24:58] | I’m sorry, dad, but you’re fired. | 对不起 爸爸 你还是被解雇了 |
[25:00] | You took part in a forensic experiment. | 你参与了一项法医实验 |
[25:03] | You said you wouldn’t, but you did, | 你说你不会 但你还是参与了 |
[25:04] | So now you’re fired. | 所以你现在被解雇了 |
[25:06] | Dr. brennan, he didn’t touch any Of the evidence. | 布雷纳恩博士 他什么物证都没碰 |
[25:07] | it’s okay, kid. | 没事 孩子 |
[25:09] | Never mind. | 没关系 |
[25:16] | Nice assist, mick. | 助攻得好 米克 |
[25:17] | Now take him out quick. | 现在快把他引出去 |
[25:20] | No, mick! | 不要 |
[25:21] | Pass it! pass it! | 传球 传球 |
[25:23] | Hi, alexa. | 你好 艾利克莎 |
[25:24] | How are you? | 你好 |
[25:26] | Shouldn’t you be, like, studying algebra | 你怎么不去学代数 |
[25:27] | Or chinese or solving the world’s problems? | 学中文或者解决全球问题啊 |
[25:29] | I’m cheering for royce. | 我给罗西助威呢 |
[25:31] | He’s the goalie. | 他是守门员 |
[25:32] | Go! go! | 上 上 |
[25:33] | I watch football. | 我喜欢看橄榄球 |
[25:35] | You know, it’s a better sport. | 那是更好的运动 |
[25:36] | It’s american. | 美国人的运动 |
[25:37] | Lacrosse was invented by the american indian. | 长曲棍球是印第安人发明的 |
[25:39] | You can’t get much more american than that. | 没比这个更美国了 |
[25:43] | Hi. | 你好 |
[25:44] | Oh, god, what now? well, I’m just | -老天 这次怎么了 -我只是在 |
[25:46] | Thinking about this whole insider trading thing. | 思量你那个内部交易 |
[25:48] | I told you everything. | 我都告诉你了 |
[25:49] | I’m thinking cal, you know, | 我在想那个卡尔 你知道 |
[25:50] | Gives you a tip on a stock, you sell it, | 给了你一个股市消息 你就清仓 |
[25:52] | You make $2 million, $3 million, | 你赚了200万 300万 |
[25:54] | And, uh, it raises questions in my mind. | 这让我产生了一些疑问 |
[25:56] | How did richard king find out | 理查德是怎么知道 |
[25:58] | That cal spilled insider knowledge? | 卡尔泄露了内部消息 |
[26:00] | That’s right, bones. | 没错 骨头 |
[26:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:02] | Well, where were you between last sunday and tuesday night? | 那么 上周日和周二之间你在哪儿 |
[26:06] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[26:07] | Don’t get jealous, doc. | 不用猜疑 医生 |
[26:08] | Just answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[26:09] | I was in san antonio doing skin grafts | 我在圣安东尼给一名三度烧伤的 |
[26:12] | On a firefighter with third-degree burns. | 消防员做皮肤移植手术 |
[26:14] | You’ve got your own plane. | 你有自己的飞机 |
[26:16] | You had time to fly back. | 你有时间飞回来 |
[26:17] | You really want me to believe that richard king killed cal. | 你真的很想让我相信是理查德杀了卡尔 |
[26:21] | Cal warren’s remains were incinerated with aviation gas. | 卡尔的尸体是被航空燃油焚烧的 |
[26:23] | I didn’t kill cal. | 我没杀卡尔 |
[26:25] | You know what, she lies a lot. | 知道吗 她老说谎 |
[26:26] | I don’t think she can help it at all. | 我想她根本不能帮忙 |
[26:27] | Here’s my lawyer’s card. | 这是我律师的名片 |
[26:29] | Oh. she’s decided not to cooperate. | 她决定不配合了 |
[26:31] | No, I’ve decided to watch my son play lacrosse. | 不 我决定观看我儿子打曲棍球 |
[26:38] | Here’s the surface weather for tuesday night | 这是周二晚上的地表气温资料 |
[26:41] | When that nor’easter blew the bones into that tree. | 当天东北风将骨头吹到了树林里 |
[26:45] | Now, that red x, | 那个红色大叉 |
[26:46] | That’s the tree. mm-hmm. | 就是那棵树 |
[26:48] | The bones must have traveled Along this vector. | 骨头势必是沿着这条矢量线运行 |
[26:53] | Now, given the duration of the gust | 根据大风的持续时间 |
[26:55] | And the terrain obstacles, | 以及地形障碍情况 |
[26:56] | Liftoff must have happened somewhere between here… | 飞出点一定在这 还有这 |
[27:00] | And here. | 中间某处 |
[27:02] | That’s on the edge of queen anne’s And kent county. | 那是在安妮皇后和肯特两县的边界 |
[27:06] | Good job– excellent experiment. | 干得好 很棒的实验 |
[27:08] | Don’t thank me. | 别谢我 |
[27:09] | Thank max brennan. | 该谢马克斯・布雷纳恩 |
[27:17] | How’s it going there, max? | 怎么样啊 马克斯 |
[27:19] | That’s the last day with my kids this afternoon. | 今天下午是我和孩子们最后的共同时光 |
[27:22] | I’m toast. | 我被炒了 |
[27:23] | Cam fired you, huh? | 凯解雇你了 |
[27:25] | No, no, tempe fired me. | 不不 是坦普解雇的我 |
[27:27] | And don’t tell me she hasn’t got the authority, | 别告诉我她没这个权 |
[27:29] | Because, believe me, I feel fired. | 相信我 因为我觉得我被炒了 |
[27:33] | Sorry, max. | 很遗憾 马克斯 |
[27:34] | Can I ask you a question? | 能问个问题吗 |
[27:37] | Sure. | 当然 |
[27:38] | You, are you, uh… | 你 是不是 那个 |
[27:40] | Are you sleeping with my daughter? | 你跟我女儿上床了吗 |
[27:42] | No. | 没有 |
[27:43] | Why? are you gay? | 为什么 你是同性恋 |
[27:44] | No. | 不是 |
[27:47] | Is she not attractive enough? | 她不够有魅力 |
[27:48] | Bones is beautiful. | 骨头很漂亮 |
[27:49] | Is it because of me? | 是因为我 |
[27:50] | Because I killed one man, and we both know he deserved it. | 因为我杀了人 而且你我都情楚他活该 |
[27:53] | Right, just cut it out, max. | 好吧 别说了 马克斯 |
[27:54] | All right, I’ll talk to her. | 好吧 我会跟她谈 |
[27:55] | Probably ain’t gonna get anywhere with her, but… | 很可能谈不出什么结果 不过 |
[27:58] | I’ll talk to her. | 我会跟她谈 |
[27:59] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[28:01] | And I want that for her. | 为了她我希望你能那么做 |
[28:04] | And now I got to go | 我该走了 |
[28:06] | Blow up some soda for some kids. | 给孩子们拿点可乐 |
[28:13] | Okay, according to the calculations, | 根据计算 |
[28:16] | The bones must have started out | 骸骨肯定是从这里 |
[28:18] | From somewhere in this vicinity. | 附近吹出去的 |
[28:20] | You know something, bones? | 知道吗 骨头 |
[28:21] | It’s tough being a father. | 做父亲很难啊 |
[28:24] | Parker will be fine. | 帕克会好的 |
[28:26] | Peer groups and random environmental factors | 同龄人还有周围环境 |
[28:28] | Are far more important than family. | 比家庭重要多了 |
[28:30] | How’s that a good thing? | 那怎么会是好事 |
[28:31] | Over here! | 过来这儿 |
[28:34] | Agent booth, over here. | 布斯探员 这里 |
[28:39] | This must have been where the… | 这里肯定是尸体 |
[28:41] | Body was burned. | 被焚的地点 |
[28:42] | You think? | 你这么觉得 |
[28:44] | Pelvis… sternum. | 骨盆 胸骨 |
[28:47] | Gunshot trauma to the sternal angle. | 枪伤从胸骨进入 |
[28:50] | The buckshot embedded in the anterior surface indicates | 铅弹嵌入前部表面 这显示 |
[28:54] | That the murder weapon was a 12-gauge shotgun. | 凶器是一把12口径猎枪 |
[28:59] | I thought cal was strangled. | 我以为卡尔是被勒死的 |
[29:00] | He was. | 他是 |
[29:01] | Strangled, shot and set on fire. | 被勒死 遭枪击 最后被烧掉 |
[29:04] | Oh, someone wanted to make sure he didn’t get home. | 看来某人十分不希望他回家 |
[29:07] | Hey, bones, look at the family crest. | 骨头 看那个家族徽章 |
[29:11] | Looks like that someone came from king’s country home. | 看起来某人是从金家的乡村别墅出来的 |
[29:25] | Mr. king, we’d like to ask you | 金先生 我们想问问 |
[29:27] | A few questions about your nanny. | 几个关于你家保姆的问题 |
[29:29] | I, uh, i-i really don’t see | 我 我真不知道 |
[29:30] | How I can help you, agent booth. | 我能帮你什么忙 布斯探员 |
[29:32] | My wife deals with the staff. | 这些事都是我妻子负责 |
[29:34] | You own a 12-gauge shotgun? | 你有12口径猎枪吗 |
[29:36] | Yeah, several. | 有 好几把 |
[29:37] | You’re welcome to examine them. | 你们可以检查 |
[29:39] | Two months ago, | 两个月前 |
[29:40] | Cal gave an investor insider knowledge about your company. | 卡尔给了一名投资者关于贵公司的内部消息 |
[29:44] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[29:46] | And if you had known? | 如果你知道呢 |
[29:47] | I suppose I would have tried to fire him. | 我想我会试着开除他 |
[29:49] | Tried? | 试着 |
[29:50] | Well, I don’t think that elsbeth Would have allowed it. | 我想艾尔贝斯也许不会同意 |
[29:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:53] | Was she having an affair with him? | 是不是因为她跟他有染 |
[29:54] | Oh, bones, such a good one. | 骨头 问得好啊 |
[29:56] | You two need to learn focus. | 你们二位该学着找重点 |
[29:59] | Excuse me? | 您说什么 |
[30:00] | Focus. focus. | -找重点 -找重点 |
[30:01] | Either accuse me of killing cal | 无论是何理由指控我谋杀卡尔 |
[30:02] | Because he betrayed business secrets | 比如他出卖了商业机密 |
[30:04] | Or because he had sex with my wife, | 或是他跟我妻子上床 |
[30:06] | And then once you’ve chosen, | 一旦你们选好理由 |
[30:07] | Then contact my lawyers. | 请与我的律师联系 |
[30:09] | I’d go with the business motive. | 我比较倾向于商业动机 |
[30:11] | I’m very happily married. | 我的婚姻十分幸福 |
[30:19] | Okay, that guy is one cool customer. | 这家伙真是个很酷的家伙 |
[30:21] | Ooh, cool like a, like a murderer? | 酷 像杀手那么酷 |
[30:23] | No. I don’t know, okay? | 我不知道 行不 |
[30:25] | I just don’t see him losing his temper | 我只是看到他没有发脾气 |
[30:27] | Or taking on some special forces vet, that’s all. | 也没见他有特种老兵的架势 就这样 |
[30:30] | All right, | 好了 |
[30:31] | Do you think that dog comes with a saddle? | 你觉得那只狗有没有上鞍 |
[30:37] | Follow me, bones, will you, for a second? | 跟我来 骨头 就一会儿 |
[30:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[30:45] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[30:50] | Are you going to urinate in the gas tank | 你打算在油箱里撒尿 |
[30:51] | As an act of vandalism? | 来个恶意破坏 |
[30:52] | You kidding me, bones? | 你开玩笑 骨头 |
[30:53] | I would never do something like that | 我绝不会对这么漂亮的 |
[30:55] | To this fine italian automobile. | 意大利香车干那种事 |
[30:59] | Beautiful car. it’s italian, bones. just remember that. | 好车啊 意大利的 骨头 记住 |
[31:02] | Italians make the best automobiles. | 意大利车最棒了 |
[31:06] | Yeah. there it is. | 好 可以了 |
[31:10] | Okay, bones, give me, uh, one of your little baggies. | 好了 骨头 给我一个小袋袋 |
[31:13] | I didn’t bring evidence bags. thanks, bones. | -我没带证物袋 -谢了 骨头 |
[31:15] | Appreciate it. but we’re not at a crime scene. | -真感谢啊 -可我们又不在犯罪现场 |
[31:17] | Why would I bring evidence bags? | 我干嘛要带证物袋 |
[31:18] | You always have evidence bags on you. | 你一直把证物袋带身边的 |
[31:21] | I’ve, um, | 我已经 |
[31:23] | I’ve decided I’m gonna leave the jeffersonian. | 我决定离开杰斐逊实验室了 |
[31:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:26] | Uh, because fired him. | 因为我解雇他了 |
[31:28] | You can do that? | 你做得出来 |
[31:30] | Oh, yeah. believe me, she can do it. | 对 相信我 她做得出来 |
[31:31] | Well, it’s all about proximity To forensic evidence. uh… | 这只是因为他接触了法医证据 |
[31:35] | Don’t take any offense, but that’s a lot of crap. | 你可别气 可你说的都是屁话 |
[31:38] | It’s about proximity to me. | 只是我接触了证据 |
[31:39] | Right? | 对吧 |
[31:42] | Well, in my opinion, | 在我看来 |
[31:44] | It isn’t your father’s presence that’s causing you anxiety, | 不是你父亲的出现导致你的不安 |
[31:48] | It’s the memory of his absence. | 而是因为他离你而去的记忆 |
[31:50] | I can understand quantum mechanics, | 我能弄明白量子力学 |
[31:52] | But I can’t understand you. | 可我搞不懂你在说什么 |
[31:54] | Well, make it easy. | 行了 别把事情弄复杂 |
[31:56] | I’m leaving the jeffersonian. | 我会离开杰斐逊实验室的 |
[31:58] | You are? | 你会吗 |
[32:02] | But I’m staying with you. | 可是我会和你在一起 |
[32:03] | What? oh… in my house? | 什么 你要跟我住? |
[32:05] | N-no, no. | 不是 不是 |
[32:07] | Why, is that an offer? | 为什么这么说 在交换条件吗 |
[32:08] | No. would you… | 不是 你想 |
[32:10] | Would you want me to offer? | 你想我邀你过来住吗 |
[32:11] | No, no, but thanks for the offer. | 不是 不是 可是我谢谢你请我跟你住 |
[32:14] | No, it wasn’t an offer. it was just a question. | 我没有请你来 我刚只是在问个问题而已 |
[32:15] | He isn’t saying he’s literally staying with you. | 他说的不是字面意义上的”和你在一起” |
[32:19] | He’s promising never to abandon you again. | 他是在承诺不会再离开你 |
[32:25] | I’m sorry, but if it wasn’t for that evidence thing, | 对不起 如果不是出了证物这单事 |
[32:27] | I’d, I’d let you keep your job. | 我 我会让你继续做下去的 |
[32:29] | That’s simply not true. | 这明显就不是真话 |
[32:32] | Hey, it’s all right. | 嘿 没事 |
[32:34] | We’re good. | 我们很好 |
[32:36] | Uh… nothing I say has any impact. | 我说的话都没用了 |
[32:40] | er… I should go back to work | 嗯 我该回去干活了 |
[32:42] | oh, geez. | 天啊 |
[32:47] | Did she leave any money? | 她有付账吗 |
[32:55] | About the fractured hyoid… | 关于断裂的舌骨 |
[32:58] | Yes? | 怎样 |
[32:59] | I was just remembering about a tapeworm. | 让我想起来了绦虫 |
[33:02] | I going to need more than that. | 说清楚点 |
[33:04] | There was a tapeworm in the line. | 曾经有只绦虫塞在了水管里 |
[33:06] | The one that went to the beer keg. | 那只绦虫溜到啤酒桶里 |
[33:08] | I was working as a barback a couple years ago. | 几年前我在军营里工作 |
[33:11] | There’s no flow from the tap line. | 水龙头不出酒 |
[33:12] | Kink in the line, right? | 就会是有什么塞住了水管的吧 |
[33:14] | What else could it be? | 不然还能是什么 |
[33:15] | There was a tapeworm in the line. | 那里就有只绦虫在水管里 |
[33:17] | Eight inches long. | 有8英寸长 |
[33:18] | I learned something from that. | 我从这件事里面学到了一些东西 |
[33:20] | Drink bottled beer? | 我们该喝瓶装啤酒吗 |
[33:21] | The tap don’t flow, | 水龙头不出水 |
[33:23] | You assume the line’s got a kink. | 我们就断定水管塞住了 |
[33:25] | The guy’s hyoid is broken, | 这家伙的舌骨断了 |
[33:28] | You assume he died from getting strangled. | 我们就断定他是被勒死的 |
[33:30] | You found a tapeworm? | 你找到了那只”绦虫”吗 |
[33:32] | I mean, metaphorically? | 我只是打个比方 |
[33:33] | Yeah, but I don’t know if it’s a tapeworm. | 找到了 可我不确定是否是只”绦虫” |
[33:35] | I need dr. brennan. | 我要布雷纳恩博士来看看 |
[33:36] | Dr. saroyan… | 瑟罗恩博士 |
[33:37] | I am so your most valuable player. | 我真是你最佳助手 |
[33:41] | Now, this is the profile of the accelerant | 现在 这个是我们在尸骨上找到的 |
[33:43] | We found on the bones. | 那些助燃物的元素分析 |
[33:44] | Aviation gas. | 航空燃油 |
[33:46] | And this is the profile | 然后 这就是在布斯领带上的 |
[33:47] | Of the gas we took off booth’s tie. | 汽油的元素剖析 |
[33:50] | Richard king’s car runs on avgas? | 理查德・金的汽车用的是航空燃油 |
[33:52] | He could have siphoned it out of his own car | 他大可以从车子里面吸出来 |
[33:54] | To burn cal warren’s remains. | 去烧卡尔文・沃伦尸体 |
[33:55] | And what is This anomaly? | 但是 这个不寻常多的元素是什么 |
[33:58] | C6H8O7 | C6H8O7. |
[34:00] | Citric acid? | 柠檬酸吗 |
[34:01] | It’s my considered belief | 我想 |
[34:02] | That agent booth spilled ange juice on his tie. | 是布斯探员把柠檬汁弄到领带上了 |
[34:05] | I look forward to seeing him explain that to the jury. | 我倒想看看他是怎么解释这些给陪审团听 |
[34:07] | Booth, it’s cam. | 布斯 我是凯 |
[34:09] | I think you’re going to want to get yourself a warrant | 我想你应该想要弄一张给理查德的 |
[34:12] | To arrest richard king. | 逮捕令了 |
[34:14] | Fractures on the transverse processes of the c2, | 在第二节脊椎横切面上的断裂 |
[34:17] | Both sides, and the spous process. | 两边都有 |
[34:19] | And check out the occipital protuberance. | 在看看枕骨隆突 |
[34:21] | Oh, yes. | 对啊 |
[34:23] | Maybe this will help booth keep richard king in detention. | 可能这就足以拘留理查德・金了 |
[34:26] | Cal wasn’t strangled postmortem. | 卡尔不是被勒死的 |
[34:28] | He was dragged. | 他是被拖过 |
[34:29] | Strangulation is the kink, dragging is the tapeworm. | 勒死这个想法就是”塞子” 拖就是那只”绦虫” |
[34:33] | The pattern of marks is evenly spaced | 这组标记是平行的 |
[34:35] | As if it were from a series of connected prongs. | 就像是一串连接的弹簧 |
[34:38] | What would do that? | 是什么导致的 |
[34:39] | A choke chain. | 是狗链 |
[34:42] | Richard king’s a big, strong guy. | 理查德・金是个强壮威猛的人 |
[34:44] | I don’t see him dragging a dead body around on a choke chain. | 我觉得他无需用到狗链来拖尸体 |
[34:46] | That’s because he didn’t. | 那是因为这不是他干的 |
[34:49] | The angle of the fracture is 18 degrees. | 断裂的角度是18度角 |
[34:51] | Assuming a standar four-foot leash, | 假设是一条四英尺长的狗链 |
[34:53] | Whoever dragged the victim is at most five-five. | 用此拖动死者的人就应该是5尺5 |
[34:56] | elsbeth king | 艾尔贝斯・金 |
[35:06] | So, you’re sure you don’t want | 你确定你不需要 |
[35:07] | Your attorney present, mrs. king? | 请你的律师来吗 金太太 |
[35:09] | Let’s just get this over with. | 让我们赶快了结这事吧 |
[35:11] | Okay, sounds good to me. | 行啊 我就爱听这话 |
[35:12] | Here’s, uh, what I’m thinking. | 我是觉得 |
[35:15] | I’m thinking that, uh, your country home | 我是想 你在郊区的那间房子 |
[35:17] | Is less than a mile from the spot | 距作为位卡尔尸体的焚烧地的 |
[35:19] | Where cal’s body was burned. | 案发地点不到一英里 |
[35:21] | You had access to the shotgun, | 你可以拿到猎枪 |
[35:23] | The aviatition gas… | 航空燃油 |
[35:24] | You know how many people work for us, agent booth? | 你知道有多少人给我们干活吗 布斯探员 |
[35:27] | Every single one of them had access. | 每一个人都能拿到这些东西 |
[35:29] | Yeah, but I don’t think any of them | 没错 可是我不觉得他们之中任何一个人 |
[35:30] | Really would have cared if they found out that, | 会在意卡尔文・沃伦 |
[35:32] | Uh, cal warren was trying to destroy your husband’s company. | 正在试图毁掉你丈夫的公司 |
[35:40] | Hmm… you have a nice life. | 你有美好的生活 |
[35:45] | I’m sure you got really angry when you found out | 我相信你发现这一切时一定火冒三丈 |
[35:47] | That it was all going away. | 事情就这么发生了 |
[35:53] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[35:56] | It wasn’t about the money. | 这不是钱的问题 |
[35:59] | I had to protect my family. | 我要保护我的家庭 |
[36:04] | What do you think? | 你是怎么想的 |
[36:06] | In my professional opinion, she didn’t whack him. | 以我专业的角度看来 她没有杀他 |
[36:09] | What? come on, cal betrayed them. | 什么 才不是呢 卡尔背叛了他们家 |
[36:12] | Come on, sweets. | 别这样 小甜甜 |
[36:13] | For once, you’re right. | 就一次 你是对的 |
[36:15] | Embrace the win, my friend. | 为成功结案拥抱吧 哥儿们 |
[36:16] | I’m sorry, but it’s kinesics 101. | 对不起 是101人体动作学 |
[36:18] | You know, you pushed all the right buttons, | 你知道 你其它都猜对了 |
[36:20] | But instead of her ego defense system | 就单单没看出她的自我保护系统 |
[36:21] | Triggering a stress-response state, | 触发起应激反应 |
[36:23] | She went straight into a tacit confession. | 她直接就进入了沉默的招供 |
[36:26] | right, which means… she did’ it. | 这就说明 是她干的 |
[36:28] | No, it means she didn’t do it. | 不对 只说明她没做 |
[36:30] | But she wants you to believe that she did. | 可是她愿意相信她做了 |
[36:33] | Why would she want to do that? | 她为什么这么做 |
[36:34] | Because she’s covering for someone. | 因为她要保护某人 |
[36:36] | The only honest thing | 她说的实话就只有 |
[36:37] | That she said was that she had to protect her family. | 她说她要保护她的家庭 |
[36:40] | So we’re back to square one. | 那么我们又回到起点了 |
[36:41] | Sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[36:44] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[36:47] | Sweets, | 小甜甜 |
[36:48] | Let me ask you something. | 我想问你件事 |
[36:50] | I mean, you’re a smart guy, | 我是说 你是很聪明的人 |
[36:52] | You went to private school, right? | 你读的是私立学校 对吧 |
[36:53] | Yeah. with perfect attendance | 没错 我想说的是 六年级以来的 |
[36:55] | Through sixth grade, might I add. | 表现都是完美 |
[36:57] | That’s great. | 很棒 |
[36:58] | Um, you don’t think that I’m a lousy dad | 嗯 你觉得我是个差劲的老爸吗 |
[37:01] | For not sending my son to private school? | 因为我没有让我的儿子上私立中学 |
[37:04] | No, but you’d be a lousy father | 不会 可是你会是一个差劲的老爸 |
[37:06] | If you didn’t torture yourself about it. | 如果你不尽力去让你儿子去上私立学校 |
[37:11] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[37:14] | Oh, hold on. | 等一下 |
[37:15] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[37:16] | I reviewed the placement of the shotgun pellet wounds. | 我重新检查了猎枪枪伤的位置 |
[37:19] | The trajectory indicates that whoever shot cal | 子弹轨迹显示射死卡尔的人 |
[37:22] | Was significantly shorter than mrs. king. | 比金太太要矮很多 |
[37:25] | I don’t think she did it. right, thanks. | -我觉得这不是她做的 -好的 谢了 |
[37:40] | You see, we got a court order | 我们拿到了法庭调查令 |
[37:42] | For your cell phone And your laptop. | 去调查你的手机和电脑 |
[37:45] | You know nothing you text or im is really private. | 你知道你所有的短信和文件都不是真的保密 |
[37:49] | I knew that. | 我知道 |
[37:51] | Really? because, you know, we ecked your text messages, | 真的吗 因为我们查过你的短信 |
[37:53] | And, uh, we found one from a couple weeks ago | 我们发现几个星期前 |
[37:56] | That’s a little weird. | 有那么一点点不寻常 |
[37:58] | This one is from the night that cal was killed. | 这是卡尔被杀那晚从你手机上发出去的短信 |
[38:00] | “bring it over now. parents both gone.” | “把它带过来 爸妈都走了” |
[38:02] | Stop this, richard. | 快住手 理查德 |
[38:04] | No, I want to hear it. | 不要 我想听听 |
[38:05] | It turns out that | 这结果是 |
[38:06] | Alexa, here, had a project due on ancient greece. | 亚力克斯 在这儿 有份古希腊的研究报告 |
[38:08] | Hmm, you spent three days complaining about it. | 你三天都在抱怨这事 |
[38:11] | Why didn’t you just do it? | 你做了它不就好了吗 |
[38:12] | I didn’t want to. it was stupid. | 我不想做 这多蠢啊 |
[38:14] | Stupid? | 蠢 |
[38:16] | Oh, how about this one? | 这个又怎样 |
[38:18] | “d nanny will do it. he can’t say no. he works for me.” | “保姆会做的了 他可不能拒绝 他是给我干活的” |
[38:21] | But cal really did say no, | 可是卡尔拒绝了 |
[38:23] | Didn’t he? | 是吗 |
[38:25] | Because you pay hundred bucks | 因为你给了100块钱让 |
[38:26] | To somebody else to do it for you. | 别人做了 |
[38:28] | Someone by the name of Dakota Shearcroft. | 一个叫达克塔的人 |
[38:29] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[38:32] | Yeah, I think it’s a stupid name, too. | 是啊 我觉得这也是个蠢名字 |
[38:33] | So what happened? | 那么怎样了 |
[38:34] | Did cal catch you? | 给卡尔逮个正着吗 |
[38:36] | He threatened to tell the school. | 他威胁我说要告诉学校 |
[38:38] | Why wouldn’t he have just told us? | 为什么他不直接跟我说 |
[38:39] | Cal said you wouldn’t do anything. | 卡尔说过你不会做任何事情的 |
[38:41] | You never do. | 你不会做任何事 |
[38:42] | He said I had to learn a lesson. | 他说我要接受教训 |
[38:45] | What kind of lesson? | 什么教训 |
[38:47] | They would have kicked me out of school! | 他们会把我赶出学校的 |
[38:48] | Zero tolerance. | 忍无可忍 |
[38:52] | My friends are at that school. | 我所有的朋友都在学校里 |
[38:56] | I got the gun out of the garage and I shot him. | 我从车库里拿把枪就射死他了 |
[39:03] | Mom came home and saw. | 妈妈刚好回家看见 |
[39:08] | I drove the body to the country house, | 我把尸体运到郊区的房子 |
[39:11] | Took it into the woods and burned it. | 拖到灌木丛里烧掉 |
[39:19] | She’s my daughter, I had to protect her. | 她是我女儿 我要保护她 |
[39:23] | No, you did what you always do. | 不 这就是你常常做的事 |
[39:25] | Make everything bad go away. | 让所有不好的事情烟消云散 |
[39:28] | It’s counterproductive to raise children | 把孩子护在一个不用承担后果的世界里 |
[39:29] | In a world without consequences. | 对教育他们来说一点好处都没有 |
[39:31] | Oh, it looks like little alexa here | 这看起来就像一个小小的艾利克莎 |
[39:32] | Is going to have to come face-to-face | 你要面对 |
[39:34] | With some pretty nasty consequences. | 很严重的后果 |
[39:37] | But not the kind of consequences | 可这不是你将要承担的 |
[39:39] | You’re going to have to face, mrs. king. | 那些后果 金太太 |
[39:52] | Okay, parker, this is called the candy mint-soda experiment. | 好的 帕克 这就叫糖果薄荷汽水的实验 |
[39:55] | You can do this for your dad at home. | 你可以在家给你爸爸做 |
[39:58] | So, mom copped to conspiracy to avoid a trial. | 那妈妈就同谋去逃避法律的审判 |
[40:01] | She’ll spend some time in prison. | 她会在牢里关一段时间 |
[40:03] | How much? not enough. | -有多长 -不够长 |
[40:04] | My opinion, she ruined that little girl’s life. | 在我看来 她毁了那个小女孩的一生 |
[40:06] | What about the little girl? | 那个小女孩怎样了 |
[40:09] | Removed from the family, | 从家里搬走 |
[40:11] | Institutionalized for a couple of years. | 在收容机构待上几年 |
[40:12] | Then it’s back to ponies and tennis lessons? | 然后又可以回去上马术和网球课 |
[40:18] | Well, caroline should charge her as an adult. | 卡罗琳应该把她当成人处置的 |
[40:20] | She’s 11 years old, bones. | 骨头 她只有11岁啊 |
[40:23] | Yeah, well, she’s old enough to speak chinese. | 是没错 可是她都能说中国话了 |
[40:25] | Uh, they don’t take that into account | 他们可不看这些 |
[40:27] | Man, when that little girl Killed cal warren, | 在那个小女孩杀掉卡尔文・沃伦的时候 |
[40:30] | She killed the best father she had. | 她也杀掉了她最好的父亲 |
[40:32] | Well, sometimes it’s hard to appreciate what you’ve got. | 是啊 有时我们很难珍惜自己拥有的东西 |
[40:35] | You put the mints in the tube. okay. | 我们把薄荷糖塞到这管子里 行了 |
[40:38] | Look at him– parker has never liked science before. | 看看他 帕克从来都没像现在一样这么喜欢科学 |
[40:40] | Are you still thinking of sending him to woodbury? | 你还在想把他送到伍德伯里学校吗 |
[40:43] | I torched the application. | 我把那申请表都扔了 |
[40:45] | I’m thinking there’s something to be sad for middle class. | 我想这就是中产阶级的悲哀吧 |
[40:50] | You sure he’s going to be all right? sure. | -你确定他会好好的吗 -当然 |
[40:53] | You’re doing a great job here. well, probably. | 你很可能在这做这很伟大的事 |
[40:56] | Probably, like, what do you mean, probably? | “很可能” 你是什么意思 |
[40:59] | What the hell are they doing anyways? | 他们在做什么 |
[41:01] | Disrupting the surface tension of a two-liter cola. | 释放两升装汽水的表面气压 |
[41:04] | Right. | 对哦 |
[41:07] | Is that the last one? | 这是最后一颗吗 |
[41:08] | All right, put it in the tube. | 行咧 把它放到管子里 |
[41:09] | And then we’ll both take a step back. | 然后我们就退后几步 |
[41:10] | Don’t fire max. | 不要炒掉马克斯 |
[41:12] | Let him ke his job. | 让他继续在这儿干 |
[41:14] | You know he’s a teacher, he’s not a janitor. | 你知道他只是个老师 不是看门人 |
[41:16] | I can’t overlook the sanctity of the forsic lab, booth. | 我不能无视这神圣的法医工作 布斯 |
[41:21] | Yeah, maybe you can overlook it for me. | 你行的 你能为了我让一下步吗 |
[41:24] | For you? | 为了你 |
[41:25] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[41:27] | Personal favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[41:29] | What, like a partner thing? | 什么 是搭档的事吗 |
[41:32] | A partner thing. | 是搭档的事 |
[41:38] | I know you, booth. | 我知道你想怎样 |
[41:39] | You’re trying to do me a favor | 你是在帮我忙 |
[41:41] | By telling me it’s a favor for you. | 然后跟我说是帮你忙 |
[41:43] | No. | 不是 |
[41:44] | Uh-uh, no, i… | 不是这样的 |
[41:45] | I can’t afford that school. | 我给不起那个学校的学费 |
[41:48] | I can’t enrich parker, | 我不能充实帕克 |
[41:50] | Not with the science thing, but… you can. | 在科学方面的知识 但你可以 |
[41:53] | Max can. | 马克斯可以 |
[42:03] | Do it again. | 再做一次 |
[42:05] | Daddy! daddy, look what I did! | 爸爸 爸爸 看看我做的 |
[42:06] | I blew it up! | 我让瓶子炸开了耶 |
[42:07] | Yeah, I saw, little man. | 我看到了 小家伙 |
[42:14] | Look at my dad. | 看看我老爸 |
[42:20] | Look at my… | 看看我 |
[42:21] | Boy there with your dad. | 儿子跟你爸在一起的样子 |
[42:27] | Okay. | 行了 |
[42:31] | Yes… all right. | 行 行啦 |
[42:33] | Thanks, bones. | 谢谢你 骨头 |
[42:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |