时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Let’s have a nice clean game, everyone. | 让我们来一场精彩友好的比赛 |
[00:07] | Down. | 准备 |
[00:11] | Come on, move the puck, Wendell! | 带球 动作快点 温德尔 |
[00:13] | Move it! Move the puck! | 带球 快快 |
[00:14] | Up here, Booth. Up here! | 这边 布斯 这边 |
[00:17] | Back on D. | 球到D区去了 |
[00:19] | Pick ’em up, on D, pick ’em up. | 去抢过来 快点 抢过来 |
[00:25] | Go, Booth! | 冲啊 布斯 |
[00:27] | Go, Booth! | 冲啊 布斯 |
[00:28] | Go, Booth! | 冲啊 布斯 |
[00:31] | Kill ’em, Booth! | 搞死他们 布斯 |
[00:36] | What did he do that for? | 他怎么这么做 |
[00:38] | It’s what Booth does. | 这就是布斯在场上的职能 |
[00:39] | Keeps the other team honest. | 让对手们老实点 |
[00:40] | He’s what you call an enforcer. | 他就是你们说的执法者 |
[00:42] | What, like law enforcement? | 你是指法律意义上的 |
[00:43] | Yeah, okay. | 嗯 差不多 |
[00:45] | Well, let’s go with that. | 看球吧 |
[00:48] | Oh, what was that? | 嘿 你们干嘛 |
[00:49] | What about the cross-check? | 故意阻挡犯规 |
[00:50] | Ref, are you blind? | 裁判 你瞎了吗 |
[00:53] | Pass it! I’m open! Pass it! | 传球 我这有空档 快传 |
[00:55] | -I’m open! -Pick him off! | -传给我 -搞掉他 |
[00:58] | That was a cheap shot, Carlson. | 卡尔森 有你们这么赢球的吗 |
[01:01] | Yeah, you guys suck. | 哈哈 你们输了 |
[01:03] | That’s 24 Blue, two minutes for charging. | 蓝队24号 罚出场2分钟 |
[01:05] | For what? | 凭什么 |
[01:06] | What about the cross-check back there, huh? | 刚才他们故意阻挡你怎么不判 |
[01:08] | Get in the box! | 去那厢子里 |
[01:09] | Come on, man. It’s hockey. | 别这样 这是冰球 难免的 |
[01:10] | Club hockey, and some of us have to go work | 又只是玩玩而已 我们明天早上 |
[01:12] | in the morning, all right, pal? | 还要早起上班呢 算了吧 |
[01:13] | Enough. Let’s go. | 行了 继续 |
[01:14] | Carlson, clam down! Skate away. | 卡尔森 别冲动 滑到一边去 |
[01:16] | Just go in the box. | 赶快去那厢子里呆着 |
[01:17] | -Watch it, Carlson.-Go on, get in there and sit down. | -小心点 卡尔森 -快走 到厢子里去 |
[01:18] | Yeah, sit down, crybaby. Let’s go. | 对 坐着去 活该 我们走 |
[01:21] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[01:23] | So, this is punitive, right? | 他被罚呆在 |
[01:25] | To be sent to this little area here? | 那小厢子里了是吗 |
[01:27] | Keep your head up next time, number 12. | 下次给我小心点 12号 |
[01:29] | Keep your head up. | 给我小心点 |
[01:31] | Yeah, yeah, I’ll be waiting. | 哟 哟 过来啊 |
[01:33] | Come on! | 我靠 |
[01:35] | It’s called a penalty box, you know, send in. | 这被称为是惩罚厢 犯错就被关进去 |
[01:38] | Yeah, Booth committed a penalty when he checked | 刚才布斯犯规了 他在没球的时候 |
[01:40] | the big guy when he didn’t have the puck. | 去撞了那个家伙 |
[01:42] | Stay with him, Paul. Just stay with him. | 跟紧他 保罗 看死他 |
[01:45] | There’s a hit right there, Ref, that you missed again. | 裁判 他们犯规你又没吹 |
[01:47] | Booth seems quite anxious to get out of the disciplinary box. | 布斯似乎急着要上场 |
[01:51] | Yeah, I’ve never seen him this agitated before. | 是的 他平时很少这么激动 |
[01:54] | Open man! Open man! | 漏人了 漏人了 |
[02:02] | -That’s not good, right? -No. | -这下糟了吧 -嗯 |
[02:05] | Go, Booth! | 加油 布斯 |
[02:08] | All right, let’s go… | 好了 准备 |
[02:13] | Ooh! Wendell might get a basket! | 温德尔有可能进球了 |
[02:18] | Elbow, Ref! Elbow! | 裁判 他肘击犯规了 |
[02:21] | Ooh! Is Wendell okay? | 温德尔没事吧 |
[02:22] | That can’t be legal. | 这肯定犯规了 |
[02:23] | It definitely is not. | 没错 |
[02:29] | Come on, what are you doing, Carlson? | 卡尔森 有你这么干的吗 |
[02:31] | Want to go? | 想试试是不 |
[02:33] | – Come on, – come on. | -来啊 -来啊 |
[02:34] | Let’s go. Come on, let’s go. | 干一架 来啊 放马过来 |
[02:39] | Come on, Booth! | 来啊 布斯 |
[02:40] | You’re a dirty player, Carlson. | 卡尔森 你这手脚不干净的家伙 |
[02:42] | Come on, bro. Get your hands free. | 别这样 老兄 把手松开 |
[02:45] | Get your hands free. What are you doing? | 把手松开 你想干嘛 |
[02:49] | You don’t take shots at my guys. | 别想欺负我的人 |
[02:51] | You got that? Ends here. | 记牢了吧 看你下次还敢 |
[02:53] | Okay, Carlson? | 明白吗 卡尔森 |
[02:58] | Ends here. | 看你还敢不敢 |
[02:59] | Booth seems to be winning. | 布斯看起来占了上风 |
[03:01] | Well, it’s not Booth I’m worried about. | 我不担心布斯打不过 |
[03:02] | That guy’s out of control. | 那家伙失去控制了 |
[03:04] | No more. | 还敢不敢了 |
[03:05] | Come on, Ref. | 裁判 快过去啊 |
[03:06] | I’m gonna have to call a game misconduct on that one. | 你再打我就叫人了 |
[03:09] | All right. You get up off the ice, | 好吧 给我站起来 |
[03:10] | we’ll finish this in the parking lot. | 我们出去停车场把这事了结 |
[03:11] | Come on. | 快点 |
[03:12] | If you did your job, I wouldn’t have to do it for you. | 我是帮你教训这些人 谁叫你刚才不判的 |
[03:15] | Look at him. He’s hitting my guys. | 看看他 他居然打我的人 |
[03:16] | You all right, buddy? | 伙计 没事吧 |
[03:18] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[03:20] | All right. | 好了 |
[03:22] | Get up. You all right? | 起来 你怎么样 |
[03:26] | Oh, did I score, man? | 我进球了吗 |
[03:28] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[03:32] | I do not know how I feel about this. | 我都不知道说什么好了 |
[03:34] | It’s very primal. | 这很常见 |
[03:36] | I like it just a little too much. | 我觉得还好 就是有点过了 |
[03:38] | Come on, team. | 大家准备下 |
[03:40] | All right, come on, let’s focus. | 好了 集中注意力 |
[03:43] | So, you still seeing double? | 视线还有重影吗 |
[03:45] | Only when I open more than one eye. | 只用一只就没问题 |
[03:49] | Your hand’s busted. | 你手破了 |
[03:51] | Yeah, well, you know, | 你知道的 |
[03:52] | guy left his helmet on. | 那家伙当时戴头盔 |
[03:55] | Hey, you two all right? | 你们俩没事吧 |
[03:59] | What? | 哪里不对了 |
[04:01] | Want to wait outside? | 在外面等如何 |
[04:02] | But your hand might be broken. Do you want me to look at it? | 但你的手可能破了 要帮忙处理下吗 |
[04:04] | No, it’s all right. You can wait outside please. | 不用了 你可以在外面等我们 |
[04:06] | It’s a men’s locker room, Bones. | 这里毕竟是男士更衣室 |
[04:22] | There comes a time in ice fishing | 冰上捕鱼的时节到了 |
[04:24] | when it’s time for the father | 也是父亲将钻孔工作 |
[04:25] | to turn the drilling over to his son. | 交给儿子的时候了 |
[04:30] | Man, this is a great day. | 伙计 这可是个大日子 |
[04:32] | You give me a beer, let me run the auger. | 我终于可以喝啤酒并自己钻孔了 |
[04:34] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[04:35] | You’re 18, Leo. | 里奥 你已经18岁了 |
[04:37] | You start drilling holes, it’s safety first. | 钻孔的时候 安全第一 |
[04:40] | You got me? | 听明白了吗 |
[04:42] | Nothing I’m saying here applies only to ice augurs. | 这些话不仅仅是对钻孔有用 |
[04:45] | You get me? | 懂了没有 |
[04:47] | Oh. All right. | 明白了 |
[04:50] | Good. You know, that way, | 不错 这样一来 |
[04:51] | you don’t fall through the ice and die, | 你就不会掉到冰水里淹死 |
[04:56] | – Dad, come on. – Okay. | -老爸 行啦 -好吧 |
[04:59] | Go ahead. | 开始吧 |
[05:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:03] | That a boy. | 好样的 |
[05:05] | Keep her perpendicular. | 保持垂直 |
[05:07] | Once you get it in a little bit, | 只要一开始钻对了角度 |
[05:09] | you can speed her up, let her rip. | 然后就可以加速钻动直至破冰 |
[05:11] | All right, let her rip. | 好的 破冰吧 |
[05:15] | Dad, she-she’s bleeding. | 老爸 有血出来了 |
[05:18] | – I… she’s bleeding. – Pull out. | -我…这里出血了 -拔出来 |
[05:20] | Pull out. | 拔出来 |
[05:24] | Oh, I hope that’s fish. | 但愿是鱼的血 |
[05:32] | You better go wait in the truck. | 你去车上等我 |
[05:40] | Hey, uh, what do you think there, Bones? | 你有什么想法 骨头 |
[05:42] | I would surmise that the body went into the lake | 我猜测尸体是在冰冻前掉进湖里的 |
[05:44] | before it froze, then the lake froze, then the body | 然后湖面冰冻 |
[05:47] | floated up and became attached to the bottom of the ice. | 尸体浮上来 附在冰层底部 |
[05:50] | I meant, was he murdered? | 我是说 他是被谋杀的吗 |
[05:51] | Oh. Um, maybe. | 有可能 |
[05:53] | Could have been an accident | 也可能是意外 |
[05:55] | or a suicide, except… | 或是自杀 不过这 |
[05:59] | Oh, you shouldn’t do that. | 你别那么抓 |
[06:00] | It itches, okay? | 痒死了 |
[06:02] | Yeah, well, except for what? | 继续说 不过什么 |
[06:04] | Trauma to the left maxillary orbit suggests violence. | 左上颚的创伤是由暴力造成的 |
[06:08] | It’s kind of gross, what you’re doing. | 你抓来抓去的很恶心 |
[06:10] | Gross? You got your finger in some guy’s maxillary orbit. | 恶心 你还把手指插进某人的上颚里 |
[06:13] | I don’t think there’s anything else to be learned here, | 我认为在这儿没什么可查的了 |
[06:15] | so let’s get this Popsicle back to the lab. | 现在把这根大冰棍运回实验室吧 |
[06:17] | Hey, look at that. | 看那 |
[06:18] | Bones, you made a joke. | 骨头 你开玩笑了 |
[06:20] | Well, I can be quite amusing. | 我也很幽默的 |
[06:22] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[06:24] | Booth, you aren’t wearing any gloves. | 布斯 你没戴手套 |
[06:30] | Bones, I… | 骨头 我 |
[06:32] | Remember that guy I punched out | 记得上个月在冰球比赛中 |
[06:33] | last month during my hockey game? | 被我揍扁的那个家伙吗 |
[06:35] | Pete Carlson? | 皮特·卡尔森 |
[06:36] | Yes. When you broke your hand. | 是的 就是你弄断手的那次 |
[06:38] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[06:44] | I’m a suspect. | 我现在成嫌犯了 |
[06:45] | Here. | 给你 |
[07:27] | Given that Agent Booth is currently the prime suspect | 鉴于布斯探员目前 |
[07:29] | in this murder… | 是该起谋杀案的主要嫌犯 |
[07:31] | We don’t know it’s a murder. | 我们还不知道是否是谋杀 |
[07:32] | Oh, look at that– I’m the prime suspect. | 看看 我是主要嫌犯 |
[07:34] | Agent Payton Perotta here will be working with Dr. Brennan. | 佩顿·珀珞拓探员将配合布雷纳恩博士 |
[07:37] | I won’t work the case without Booth. | 没有布斯 我不接这案子 |
[07:39] | In that case, | 这个案子 |
[07:40] | I invite Agent Booth’s continued participation. | 我邀请布斯探员继续参与 |
[07:42] | In the background as an advisor. | 作为幕后顾问 |
[07:45] | Agent Payton Perotta has earned bachelors degrees | 佩顿·珀珞拓探员在法医学和 |
[07:47] | in both forensic science and criminology. | 犯罪学都取得了学士学位 |
[07:50] | Well, anything short of a doctorate | 在我这个级别 小于博士 |
[07:51] | is virtually useless at my level. | 基本都没什么用 |
[07:53] | How would you like to proceed, darling? | 你下一步怎么做 亲爱的 |
[07:55] | Well, it’s pretty obvious. | 很显然 |
[07:56] | We definitely want to interrogate the primary suspect, right? | 我们肯定要审问主要嫌犯的吧 |
[07:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:05] | Based on decomp, I’d put time of death | 基于分解程度 估计死亡时间 |
[08:07] | at about five days prior to freezing. | 应该是在结冻的5天前 |
[08:09] | Local cops say the lake froze over three weeks ago. | 当地警察说湖是三周前结冰的 |
[08:12] | Aside from some dormant anopheles mosquito larvae, | 除了一些冬眠的疟蚊幼虫 |
[08:13] | I imagine whatever the water from the lake tells us, | 我认为必须用显微镜观察 |
[08:16] | it’ll be through a microscope. | 才能知道湖水内物质 |
[08:17] | If Booth is a suspect, then I should be, too. | 如果布斯是嫌犯 那么我也应该是 |
[08:19] | This guy scrambled my brains. | 这家伙撞了我的头 |
[08:22] | Your alibi is that you were seeing double | 你的不在场证明是你看东西重影 |
[08:23] | and being taken care of by your mother. | 而且在你的母亲照顾之下 |
[08:25] | I’ll get on the fluid samples you took from the lungs and esophagus. | 我还需要你们提取肺和食道里的液体样本 |
[08:28] | Could be the vic was drowned somewhere else | 死者有可能是在其他地方淹死 |
[08:30] | and then dumped in the lake. | 然后又沉到湖里的吗 |
[08:31] | No. Drowning’s not the way Booth would kill someone. | 不 布斯不会以淹死的方式杀人 |
[08:34] | Not that I actually suspect Booth. | 我当然不是在怀疑布斯 |
[08:38] | At all. | 完全没有 |
[08:41] | Quit staring at me. | 不要再盯着我了 |
[08:47] | In the course of the game, | 比赛过程中 |
[08:50] | the victim and I exchanged blows. | 死者和我互殴 |
[08:52] | – Who initiated the fight? – It was hockey. | -谁引发的争端 -那是冰球比赛 |
[08:55] | So, it was spontaneous combustion? | 所以 是必然结果 |
[08:57] | The guy hit two of my players. | 那家伙打了我两个队友 |
[08:59] | The-The ref–he didn’t catch that. | 他没有拦住那个球 |
[09:01] | And that made you angry? | 这让你很生气 |
[09:03] | Not angry enough, you know, | 没有生气到在比赛之后 |
[09:04] | to chase him down after the game and kill him. | 找到他然后杀了他 |
[09:07] | So, where did you go after the game? | 那么 比赛之后你去哪里了 |
[09:09] | Uh, Bones drove me and Wendell to the hospital. | 骨头驾车把我和温德尔送到医院 |
[09:10] | So, alibi that night or the next? | 那么 那一晚或第二天是否有不在场证明 |
[09:13] | Bones and I are just partners. | 骨头和我只是搭档 |
[09:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:20] | Now you’re answering questions I had no intention of asking. | 你回答了我不打算问的问题 |
[09:22] | Is it your contention that, uh, | 这是否是你的辩诉 |
[09:25] | your argument with the victim was constrained to the ice? | 你同死者的争斗仅限于在冰球场上 |
[09:28] | That is my contention. Hmm. | 我的辩诉就是这样 |
[09:29] | ‘Cause I have a-a witness | 因为我有一个证人 |
[09:30] | who stated you told Carlson, and I quote, | 指证你警告过卡尔森 我引用一下 |
[09:33] | “You get up off that ice, | “你从冰场上下来 |
[09:34] | and we’ll settle this out in the parking lot.” | 我们去停车场解决 |
[09:37] | Trash talking. | 胡扯 |
[09:38] | Let me cut to the chase here. | 直入主题吧 |
[09:42] | -Did you kill Pete Carlson? -No. | -你是否杀了皮特·卡尔森 -没有 |
[09:43] | Did you dump his body in the lake? | 你是否把他的尸体沉到了湖里 |
[09:45] | No, I did not, Agent Perotta. | 没有 珀珞拓探员 |
[09:50] | Do you feel that your experience | 你是否觉得你在童年 |
[09:53] | as the child of an abusive alcoholic | 被酒鬼虐待的经历 |
[09:55] | has made you more prone to violence? | 使你更加有暴力倾向 |
[10:00] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[10:09] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[10:11] | It’s part of my job to assist the interrogating agent. | 协助审讯是我工作的一部分 |
[10:14] | You know I didn’t murder anyone, Sweets, all right? | 你知道我没有谋杀任何人的吧 小甜甜 |
[10:15] | So what you’re doing right now is you’re just studying me. | 那你现在所做的事就是在研究我 |
[10:18] | That’s part of our agreement, too. | 这也是我们协议的一部分 |
[10:19] | You have a question for me, you ask me yourself. | 你要问我的问题不如你自己来问 |
[10:21] | Don’t use her. | 别利用她 |
[10:22] | All right, okay, two questions. | 好吧 两个问题 |
[10:23] | One: am I picking up some sexual tension | 问题一 我是否勾起了 |
[10:26] | between you and Agent Perotta? | 你和珀珞探员的欲火 |
[10:27] | How the hell do I know what you’re picking up? | 我怎么知道你勾起了什么火 |
[10:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:30] | Uh, two: | 问题二 |
[10:32] | underneath your affable exterior | 在你和蔼可亲的外表下 |
[10:34] | is a deep reservoir of rage. | 隐藏着很深的愤怒 |
[10:38] | My question is, do you always have that under control? | 我的问题是 你能一直控制得住吗 |
[10:42] | You know, if I didn’t, | 如果我不能 |
[10:43] | you’d be dead right now instead of just wincing. | 你现在已经死了 而不是躲在这里 |
[10:45] | – I’m not wincing. – Don’t ever bring my old man up again. | -我不是在躲 -别再提我老爸了 |
[10:55] | Rats. I winced. | 真没用 我退缩了 |
[11:02] | So… | 那么 |
[11:05] | Do you have any more questions? | 你还有其他问题吗 |
[11:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:10] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[11:12] | You work out much? | 你经常锻炼 |
[11:13] | Yeah, I’m pretty consistent. | 是的 我一直坚持 |
[11:15] | You look like you take excellent care of yourself. | 看起来你把自己照顾得很好 |
[11:20] | Okay, this is useless. | 算了 这纯属废话 |
[11:24] | Both patellas are fractured. | 两个膝盖骨都骨折了 |
[11:27] | As though he’d fallen to his knees? | 就像双膝着地摔倒 |
[11:28] | Yeah, with a great deal of force. | 是的 还受到很大压力 |
[11:30] | During a hockey game? | 在冰球比赛中造成的 |
[11:32] | No, not if he wore pads. | 不是 如果他穿了护膝就不会 |
[11:33] | I believe that this is the cause of death. | 我认为这是致死原因 |
[11:37] | Penetration of the lachrymal sac | 泪囊被刺穿 |
[11:38] | here, deep into the inferior orbital fissure. | 这里 深入眶下裂 |
[11:42] | Yeah, I would have thought a small caliber bullet, but… | 的确 我原本认为是小口径的子弹 但是 |
[11:44] | No sign of bullet fragments. | 没有子弹碎片 |
[11:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:51] | This is Pete’s apartment. | 这是皮特的办公室 |
[11:53] | He wasn’t the best housekeeper. | 他不是很善于整理房间 |
[11:55] | Ms. Withers, was Mr. Carlson up to date on his rent? | 威瑟斯小姐 卡尔森先生的房租是要到期了吗 |
[11:58] | Good question. Great start. | 问题不错 开的好头 |
[11:59] | Uh, yes. Mostly. | 是的 快到了 |
[12:02] | 500 bucks short. | 还差500块 |
[12:04] | He didn’t need much. | 他要求不高 |
[12:06] | He was a big kid at heart. | 他内心其实是个大孩子 |
[12:08] | Poor Pete. | 可怜的皮特 |
[12:10] | What he really loved was hockey. | 他真正热爱的是冰球 |
[12:12] | I wouldn’t be surprised | 如果他因此参加志愿消防队 |
[12:14] | if that’s why he joined the volunteer fire department. | 我一点都不奇怪 |
[12:17] | I even got him this necklace. | 他甚至给了我这条项链 |
[12:20] | Crossed hockey sticks. | 有着交错的冰球棒 |
[12:23] | You attended his games? | 你曾观看过他的比赛吗 |
[12:25] | Oh, all of them. Yeah. | 是的 看了所有的 |
[12:27] | You were a couple? | 你们是恋人关系吗 |
[12:29] | It looks like | 这看起来像 |
[12:30] | someone went through all of his belongings | 有人品鉴了他的所有物品 |
[12:32] | and then left them on the floor. | 然后把它们摆在地上 |
[12:34] | Oh, it always looked like that. | 这儿一直都是这样的 |
[12:36] | The car outside with the flat tires, is that his? | 外面那辆轮胎泄气的车是他的吗 |
[12:38] | Yeah, somebody slashed the tires just before he disappeared. | 是的 在他失踪之前 有人扎了轮胎 |
[12:42] | Why didn’t you report him missing? | 他失踪 你为什么不报警 |
[12:43] | I thought maybe, uh… | 我想也许 |
[12:46] | I thought he was staying with someone else. | 我想他也许和别人在一起 |
[12:48] | There’s a lot of bills here. | 这里有很多帐单 |
[12:50] | “Final notice, past due…” | “最后通知 过期…” |
[12:52] | Looks like he couldn’t afford to feed his fish, either. | 看来他也养不起鱼了 |
[12:54] | “Albie, Thursday, 11:00 p.m.” | “阿尔比 星期四 晚11点” |
[12:59] | Do you know who Albie is? | 你知道谁是阿尔比吗 |
[13:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:02] | This is blood. | 这是血迹 |
[13:04] | It’s a hockey jersey, Bones. | 这是件冰球衫 骨头 |
[13:06] | You know, hockey players bleed sometimes when they play the game. | 有时冰球运动员会在比赛中受伤 |
[13:08] | Ms. Withers, how bad were his financial problems? | 威瑟斯小姐 他的财务状况究竟有多糟 |
[13:10] | Well, a couple days before Pete disappeared, | 在皮特失踪的几天以前 |
[13:13] | he asked me for $2,000. | 他向我借2000块 |
[13:16] | Did he say what for? | 他有说钱的用处吗 |
[13:18] | He liked me. You know? | 他喜欢我 你知道吗 |
[13:21] | He was one of these guys, he… | 他就是这种人 他 |
[13:23] | he didn’t say much, | 他花言巧语得不多 |
[13:25] | but he could be real sweet. | 但他真的很贴心 |
[13:26] | And a man borrows money from a woman, | 而且 一个男人问女人借钱 |
[13:28] | it means there’s a bond of trust, right? | 意味着一种紧密的信任 对吗 |
[13:32] | I don’t understand your reasoning. | 我不理解你的逻辑 |
[13:34] | I do. It’s definitely a bond of trust. | 我理解 这的确是一种紧密的信任 |
[13:37] | You’re absolutely right. | 绝对正确 |
[13:38] | We’re terribly sorry for your loss. | 对他的逝去 我们感到非常遗憾 |
[13:47] | Is that our victim? | 这是本案的死者吗 |
[13:49] | Yes. The last of the tissue samples. | 是的 最后一块组织样本 |
[13:52] | Wendell can clean the skeleton now | 温德尔现在可以清理头骨了 |
[13:54] | and you can do your thing. | 你也可以做你的事情了 |
[13:55] | You still think cause of death | 你仍认为死因 |
[13:57] | was a projectile through the left eye? | 是某种抛射物刺穿左眼 |
[14:00] | Yes, but since we found no bullet, nor any indication | 是的 但由于我们没有找到子弹 |
[14:03] | of gunpowder residue in the wound, | 伤口处也没有火药残留的迹象 |
[14:05] | we’re stumped as to what kind of projectile. | 我们被究竟是何种抛射物难住了 |
[14:06] | The alveolus around the incisor is cracked, | 门牙附近的牙槽被撕裂了 |
[14:10] | the socket caked with blood. | 牙臼处有血块 |
[14:12] | This is a recent loss. | 牙齿是最近掉的 |
[14:13] | Well, he was a hockey player. | 他是个冰球运动员 |
[14:15] | So basically, we’re talking | 所以 基本上 我们在讨论 |
[14:17] | – about gladiators. – And I love it. | -角斗士 -我喜欢 |
[14:19] | Perhaps the sight of males battling stimulates | 也许看到男性战斗 |
[14:23] | the part of your brain which has | 刺激到你大脑的某一部分 |
[14:24] | so far failed to find a suitable mate. | 那部分使至今你无法找到合适的伴侣 |
[14:27] | And thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地你在这里 |
[14:29] | The water I found in the victim’s esophagus, | 我在死者食道中发现的水 |
[14:32] | not from the lake. | 并非来自湖里 |
[14:33] | Lake water is microorganism infested. | 湖水中有众多微生物 |
[14:35] | Water in his throat, deionized brine water. | 而他食道中的水是去离子盐水 |
[14:38] | He was killed, then dumped in the ocean then dumped in the lake? | 他是被杀死后丢到海里 然后又丢到湖里 |
[14:41] | Deionized brine water freezes clear. | 去离子盐水结冰清澈 |
[14:43] | It contains an antifreezing agent, | 它含有某种防冻剂 |
[14:45] | -which I know sounds counterintuitive… -Ice rinks. | -我知道这听起来很反常 -冰场 |
[14:46] | Kind of jumped my punch line there, Dr. B. | 布布博士 你这是抢了我的点睛之笔 |
[14:50] | But, yes. We should see what rinks are closest to the lake. | 但是 的确 我们应该看看湖边有什么冰场 |
[14:52] | It’s the one Booth played at. | 是布斯去比赛的那个 |
[14:55] | I find it interesting that the evidence | 我发现这很有趣 |
[14:57] | keeps pointing toward Booth. | 所有的证据都指向布斯 |
[15:16] | Pete Calson was murdered? | 皮特·卡尔森被谋杀了 |
[15:18] | Pete, he’s indestructible. | 皮特 他是不可战胜的 |
[15:20] | Not so indestructible. | 也许没有那么不可战胜 |
[15:21] | This guy took him down a few notches. | 这家伙灭了他的威风 |
[15:23] | Made him stay down, too. | 也让他不能翻身 |
[15:24] | Well, it was the heat of the game. | 这不过是一场比赛 |
[15:26] | All right, your guy crossed the line. | 好了 你这家伙太过分了 |
[15:27] | He was our enforcer. Took the job real serious. | 他是执法者 比赛时相当认真 |
[15:29] | Well, whoever got Pete must’ve got a drop on him. | 谁遇到皮特都会栽在他手里 |
[15:32] | Pete wouldn’t go easy. | 皮特不好对付 |
[15:33] | You mind my asking why nobody reported him missing? | 你介意我问一下为什么没人报告他失踪吗 |
[15:35] | Well, the night after you flattened Pete, | 你打败皮特后的那个晚上 |
[15:37] | we go up against the State Police. | 我们继续和州警察队比赛 |
[15:38] | Then Pete gets into a beef with a big | 然后皮特和州警察队里一个大块头的左边锋 |
[15:40] | – State Police left-winger. – ‘Cause you handed him | -吵了起来 -因为你那天晚上 |
[15:42] | his ass on a platter, Pete maybe had something to prove that night. | 让皮特出了丑 他可能要证明点什么 |
[15:44] | You got a name? | 你有那个人的名字吗 |
[15:46] | Hey, Alex?! | 亚历克斯 |
[15:48] | Yo! Come here! | 过来 |
[15:51] | The fuzz player that Pete got into it with | 那个和皮特起冲突的球员 |
[15:53] | his last game, do you remember his name? | 你记得他的姓是什么吗 |
[15:55] | Yeah, Lou Herrin, number five. | 记得 卢·赫林 5号 |
[15:56] | Pete took Herrin down with a real cheap shot. | 皮特用故意犯规撂倒了他 |
[15:58] | He got tossed out the rest of the season. | 他剩下的赛季都不能上场了 |
[16:00] | Any chance that Pete | 皮特有可能 |
[16:01] | and this guy, Herrin, continued their fight | 和这个叫赫林的家伙 |
[16:03] | – off the ice? – People threaten. | -在场外继续打斗吗 -是人都出言威胁 |
[16:04] | Yeah, but nobody carries through. | 是的 但是没人会付诸行动 |
[16:06] | Yeah, keep it on the ice, right? | 是的 仅仅是在赛场上 对吧 |
[16:08] | If I were you, I would talk to Chloe. | 如果我是你 就会和克罗伊谈谈 |
[16:11] | Who’s Chloe? | 谁是克罗伊 |
[16:12] | Chloe Bratton. | 克罗伊·布里顿 |
[16:14] | Chloe’s a puck bunny. | 克罗伊专门勾搭玩冰球的 |
[16:15] | Here and Pete put in some quality mattress time before he dumped her. | 皮特在甩她之前曾经和她翻云覆雨 |
[16:17] | Well, mattress really isn’t, uh, Chloe’s style. | 但是 克罗伊实在玩腻了[直译为床垫] |
[16:20] | No offense. | 不要见怪 |
[16:21] | None taken. I favor backseats myself. | 没有什么 我就很喜欢后座式 |
[16:29] | I can’t believe | 真不敢相信 |
[16:31] | Pete’s gone. | 皮特死了 |
[16:32] | How long ago did you two break up? | 你们什么时候分手的 |
[16:34] | Break up? | 分手 |
[16:36] | We didn’t break up. | 我们没有分手 |
[16:37] | His teammates think you did. | 他的队友认为你们分了 |
[16:39] | No, we had this on-again/off-again thing. | 不 我们只是分分合合而已 |
[16:42] | It was casual. No biggie. | 这很平常 没什么大不了的 |
[16:44] | So you didn’t mind that he slept with different women? | 那你不介意他和别的女人上床 |
[16:46] | I wouldn’t have minded if he did, | 如果他有 我不会介意 |
[16:48] | but I happen to know he didn’t. | 但是 我恰好知道他没有 |
[16:50] | Well, I happen to know that he did. | 我恰好知道他有 |
[16:53] | – Right. – Who? | -好吧 -谁 |
[16:55] | It doesn’t matter, does it? | 这无关紧要 是吗 |
[16:56] | Given that your relationship was so, um, | 鉴于你们的关系是这样 |
[16:57] | casual? | 随便 |
[16:59] | You slashed his tires, didn’t you? | 你扎破了他的轮胎 是吗 |
[17:01] | – Agent Booth… – No. | -布斯探员 -没有 |
[17:03] | We can prove you did it, Chloe, | 我们可以证明你做了 克罗伊 |
[17:04] | so here’s the deal: | 所以这有个交易 |
[17:05] | you tell us the truth from now on, | 从现在开始你说实话 |
[17:06] | and we won’t charge you with vandalism | 我们就不起诉你破坏他人财产 |
[17:08] | and obstruction of justice, okay? | 和妨碍司法公正 可以吗 |
[17:10] | Let’s try it again. You slashed… | 我们再来一次 你扎了 |
[17:11] | – Agent Booth? – Yes. Of course. | -布斯探员 -好的 当然 |
[17:14] | Let’s try this again. | 让我们再试一次 |
[17:16] | You slashed his tires, didn’t you? | 你扎了他的轮胎 是吗 |
[17:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:20] | I mean, he was sleeping with someone else. | 我是说 他和其他人上床 |
[17:24] | I got passions that take over sometimes. | 有时我为此勃然大怒 |
[17:27] | You know how it is when the guy you give yourself to | 你知道这感受 当你把自己托付给某个人 |
[17:29] | just goes off with someone else. | 而这个人却被别人抢走了 |
[17:32] | Who’s, um, Albie? | 谁 阿尔比吗 |
[17:34] | Albie? | 阿尔比 |
[17:37] | Albie runs this poker game | 阿尔比在第一街街口的中国餐馆后面 |
[17:39] | in back of a Chinese food joint off I Street. | 开赌场 |
[17:41] | Probably why Pete was broke all the time. | 大概这就是为什么皮特总是囊中羞涩 |
[17:44] | So, who’d you say Pete was sleeping with? | 那么 你说皮特和谁上床了 |
[17:46] | I think we’ve got enough | 我认为我们今天已经 |
[17:47] | information for today, Ms. Bratton. | 获得足够多的信息了 布里顿小姐 |
[17:49] | Thank you very much for your cooperation. | 十分感谢你的合作 |
[17:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:55] | -Any luck with the murder weapon? -Yes. | -凶器有进展吗 -是的 |
[17:58] | We are certain it is not a screwdriver. | 我们已经确定不是螺丝刀 |
[18:00] | Well, the blood on the victim’s jersey was all his own. | 死者运动衫上的血迹都是他自己的 |
[18:03] | The rib cage has been bruised. | 胸腔受过硬伤 |
[18:06] | It has? | 是吗 |
[18:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:09] | See this vague pattern of bone bruising? | 看到骨头受到硬伤后的模糊痕迹了吗 |
[18:11] | Yeah, it extends from the right clavicle | 是的 从锁骨开始延伸 |
[18:14] | through anterior ribs four through eight. | 穿过前面的第四至第八肋骨 |
[18:16] | He was struck repeatedly. | 他被重复击打 |
[18:19] | Like, by a hockey stick? | 比如冰球棍 |
[18:21] | – During the game maybe? – Not during. | -也许是在比赛中 -不是在比赛中 |
[18:23] | The, um, padding would prevent that kind of bruising. | 护具会防止产生这种硬伤 |
[18:26] | I’ll take a closer look. | 我会再观察仔细些 |
[18:28] | I can’t believe I missed that. | 不敢相信我竟然忽略了这个 |
[18:34] | What? | 干什么 |
[18:39] | No, I can’t believe you missed that, either. | 是啊 我也不敢相信你会忽略这个 |
[18:50] | I was signaling you to encourage Wendell | 我是暗示你鼓励温德尔 |
[18:52] | by saying anyone could’ve missed that, but… | 说别人也会忽略那个 但是 |
[18:55] | You should have said so. | 你应该说出来的 |
[18:56] | Booth says I stink at nonverbal communication. | 布斯说我非语言的交流能力极差 |
[19:02] | She said in the back. | 她说在后面 |
[19:04] | Okay, well, just don’t be pulling your gun | 好了 只要别拔出你的枪 |
[19:06] | until you go through the kitchen, | 直到你穿过厨房 |
[19:08] | or Mama-san there is going to hit the panic button. | 或者那边的妈妈桑要按紧急按钮 |
[19:10] | Okay, just… | 好的 只是 |
[19:17] | Ah, so you’re ready to risk a gun fight | 那么 你准备冒险用受伤的手拿武器 |
[19:19] | with your weapon in the wrong hand? | 进行枪战吗 |
[19:20] | – I don’t have a wrong hand. – I’m curious. | -我没用受伤的手 -我很好奇 |
[19:22] | When you shoot with your left hand, | 当你用左手开枪的时候 |
[19:24] | does it feel like somebody else is shooting? | 是不是会感觉像是别人在开枪 |
[19:32] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[19:34] | Okay, FBI. | 好了 联邦调查局的 |
[19:36] | Okay, I’d reach | 好吧 现在我很想 |
[19:37] | for my badge right now, but, you know… | 拿出我的证件 但是 你知道 |
[19:38] | Drop your weapons, please. | 请放下武器 |
[19:40] | “Please”? The FBI does not say “please.” | “请” 联邦调查局从来不说”请” |
[19:42] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[19:43] | I really don’t care about the illegal gambling. | 我真的不来管非法聚赌 |
[19:46] | I just want to talk to a guy named Albie | 我只想和一个叫阿尔比的家伙谈谈 |
[19:50] | about a guy named Pete Carlson. | 关于皮特·卡尔森的事情 |
[19:58] | I’m Albie. | 我是阿尔比 |
[20:03] | First rule: don’t kill the people who owe you money. | 首要准则 别杀欠你钱的人 |
[20:07] | All you get then is trouble and no money. | 否则你就会陷入麻烦而拿不到钱 |
[20:09] | How much money did Carlson owe you? | 卡尔森欠你多少钱 |
[20:13] | Okay, so you got your operation shut down and moved out, | 好吧 那么你就得关了生意搬走 |
[20:16] | because I can have my guys here in about what, | 因为我可以三分钟之内让我的人到这里来 |
[20:19] | three minutes to mop that back room up? | 彻底扫荡后面的屋子 |
[20:21] | Pete Carlson was not a bad player most of the time, but… | 皮特·卡尔森大多数时手气不那么背 但是 |
[20:24] | you know, every once in a while… | 你知道 每个人都曾经有段时间 |
[20:26] | He got brave and lost everything, huh? | 他放手一搏然后输个精光吧 |
[20:27] | Gamble a bit yourself, do you? | 你也赌两把的吧 |
[20:29] | I’m reformed. | 我已经戒赌了 |
[20:30] | Tell me, when was the last time Carlson got, um, brave? | 卡尔森最后一次放手一搏是什么时候 |
[20:33] | Last month. | 上个月 |
[20:35] | But he paid up in full a couple days later. | 但是他几天以后就还清赌债了 |
[20:36] | Cash? | 现金 |
[20:43] | Little garish, don’t you think? | 有点俗气 你不这么想吗 |
[20:46] | I don’t know where Pete got it, | 我不知道皮特从哪儿弄来的 |
[20:47] | but it covered his debt. | 但是的确够抵上他的赌债 |
[20:48] | I’m going to have to take this. | 我必须得把这个带走 |
[20:50] | If I didn’t intend to give it to you, | 如果我不打算给你 |
[20:51] | you’d never have seen it. | 你永远都不会看到 |
[20:54] | Okay, you gave me | 好了 你给了我需要的时间 |
[20:55] | the time I needed to move my operation, | 转移走我的生意 |
[20:56] | I gave you evidence. | 我给了你证据 |
[20:58] | I call us square. | 我认为我们扯平了 |
[20:59] | You decide to get back into the game, | 等你决定再开始赌一把 |
[21:02] | you look me up. | 就来找我吧 |
[21:04] | Right. Yeah. | 行 |
[21:08] | Well, we gonna call this in? | 好了 我们要叫人来吗 |
[21:09] | Oh, no point. Like the woman said, she’s moved on. | 没必要了 就像那女人说的 她转移了 |
[21:16] | Hodgins confirmed that the traces of rink water | 哈特金斯确认死者食道中的 |
[21:19] | in the victim’s esophagus came from this rink. | 冰场用水就是来自这个冰场 |
[21:23] | Well, how did rink ice get into his throat? | 冰场的冰怎么到他喉咙里去的 |
[21:25] | He was beaten, then a sharp instrument | 他被打昏了 然后被一个尖锐的器具 |
[21:27] | was thrust into his eye. | 刺入他的眼睛 |
[21:28] | There should be blood stains. | 这里应该有血迹的 |
[21:31] | You’re going to scan the ice with one little wand? | 你准备用那根小棍子搜查整个冰场吗 |
[21:35] | I’ll call in an FBI forensics team. | 我叫联邦调查局法医组来取证 |
[21:37] | We’ll have the whole place searched. | 我们就能把这个冰场检查一遍了 |
[21:38] | No need. | 没必要 |
[21:39] | All you need is black light, right? | 只需紫外光灯 对吧 |
[21:41] | -Yes. -Right? | -嗯 -是吧 |
[21:43] | I got a great idea, just stay here. | 我有个好主意了 呆在这儿 |
[21:45] | It’s very slippery, don’t move. | 这儿很滑的 别动 |
[21:49] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[21:51] | How’s that, huh? | 怎么样啊 |
[21:52] | Nice. | 棒 |
[21:54] | Gonna work? | 会有用吗 |
[21:56] | Well, I see some, uh, | 我看到了一些 |
[21:57] | flecks of blood. | 血迹 |
[21:59] | No we’re looking for something bigger than these | 不 我们要找的是比这些星星点点的 |
[22:01] | small specs and spots. | 大点儿的血迹 |
[22:03] | Uh, the victim was stabbed in the eye. | 死者是被刺穿眼睛 |
[22:04] | We’re looking for a pretty significant puddle. | 所以我们要找的是一大滩血迹 |
[22:07] | Right, two guys get into a beef, then they put their | 两个人在冰上发生了口角 |
[22:08] | street clothes on and then come back | 然后他们又换上便装 |
[22:10] | here on the ice to duke it out? | 回到冰场上决斗 |
[22:12] | – Booth? – Yeah? | -布斯 -怎么 |
[22:15] | My God. | 天啊 |
[22:18] | This is going to turn out to be where Pete Carlson was murdered. | 这就是皮特·卡尔森被杀的地方 |
[22:30] | This is all the ice from the crime scene | 这是案发现场的所有冰块 |
[22:32] | including the scrapings from the Zamboni. | 包括磨冰机磨掉的部分 |
[22:34] | We should be able to get enough DNA out of this | 我们得从里面得到足够的DNA |
[22:36] | to confirm the blood is Carlson’s. | 来证明那些血是卡尔森的 |
[22:39] | Human tooth. | 人的牙齿 |
[22:41] | It’s hockey. | 冰球就是这样 |
[22:42] | That Zamboni probably had a hundred teeth in there. | 那台磨冰机里面可能有一百多颗牙 |
[22:47] | Looks like we found where the Tooth Fairy winters. | 看起来像我们找到了牙仙的保护地了 |
[22:54] | Did you find a match yet? | 找到匹配的了吗 |
[22:56] | Just started. | 刚开始 |
[22:58] | Cam says it’s definitely the victim’s blood. | 凯说那些肯定是死者的血 |
[23:00] | I still haven’t found the murder weapon. | 我始终没找到凶器 |
[23:01] | Yeah, I know, I still haven’t identified the nylon polymer | 嗯 我也没能确认 |
[23:04] | I found on the victim’s shirt. | 在死者衣服上的那些尼龙聚合物 |
[23:06] | So, I’ve looked at, like, | 我看了 大概有 |
[23:07] | a thousand photos of those blood patterns at the rink. | 一千多张冰场的血迹照片 |
[23:10] | And tons from the apartment. | 还有无数公寓里的 |
[23:12] | Why, what are you looking for? | 怎么了 你在找什么 |
[23:13] | Here’s a blood pattern at the rink. | 这是冰场上的血迹 |
[23:15] | The body was dragged in that direction. | 尸体被拖向这个方向 |
[23:17] | Yeah, the body was dragged that way, | 对 尸体被拖向这个方向 |
[23:18] | but what are those drops over there? | 那边的几滴是怎么回事 |
[23:20] | What drops? | 哪几滴 |
[23:21] | Those drops right there. | 那里的几滴 |
[23:23] | They parallel | 他们跟被拖的尸体平行 |
[23:25] | And they aren’t smeared. | 而且血迹也很明显 |
[23:26] | These parallel drops aren’t from the victim. | 这些平行的血滴不是死者的 |
[23:29] | They’re from whoever dragged him across the ice. | 那就是来自把他拖出冰场的那个人的 |
[23:32] | Well, that means we have to check | 也就是说我们不光要检查 |
[23:33] | for more than just Pete’s DNA. | 皮特的DNA了 |
[23:36] | Too bad we can’t question the fish. | 只可惜鱼不能讲话 |
[23:38] | What killed those fish? | 这些鱼是怎么死的 |
[23:39] | Not eating for three weeks. | 三周没吃东西了 |
[23:41] | If that happened, they would eat each other. | 要是那样的话 他们会互相残杀的 |
[23:46] | Grab your coat. | 拿上你的大衣 |
[23:47] | We’re going on a field trip. | 我们得来个实地考察了 |
[23:48] | And tell Cam to check the rink samples | 让凯去检查看看 |
[23:50] | to find out if there was a second source of DNA. | 冰场上有没有第二种DNA |
[23:52] | I’m not really a big fan of this… | 我真是不太喜欢这种 |
[23:56] | …barking out orders stuff. | 叫嚣差遣的方式 |
[24:03] | Agent Booth, | 布斯探员 |
[24:05] | it’s come to the attention of the deputy director | 副局长认为 |
[24:08] | that you are a viable suspect in a murder case. | 你是这个谋杀案可能的嫌犯 |
[24:11] | Right, okay, and he wants you to make sure | 好吧 他想让你来确认 |
[24:14] | that I’m not viable. | 我不是疑犯 |
[24:15] | – That’s correct. – Come on, Sweets, | -对 -得了吧 小甜甜 |
[24:16] | you know I didn’t kill anyone. | 你知道我没有杀人 |
[24:18] | So, you know, put that in shrink talk | 那你就将此番心理医师对话 |
[24:20] | and write out your little form and send it in. | 写进你的小表格里然后上交吧 |
[24:23] | yes, of course, but to do that, | 嗯 当然 但是要这样做 |
[24:26] | I need to ask you some questions. | 我就得问你几个问题 |
[24:29] | Great. | 好吧 |
[24:31] | Shoot. | 问吧 |
[24:32] | I saw you in that game. | 我看了你的比赛 |
[24:35] | You beat another man to the ice. | 你在冰上打了一个人 |
[24:36] | It’s hockey. | 这就是冰球 |
[24:37] | I was protecting my teammate. | 我在保护我的队友 |
[24:39] | You broke your hand on his helmet. | 你打在他的头盔上把自己的手打折了 |
[24:40] | It’s hockey. | 这就是冰球 |
[24:42] | Okay, you never played, did you? | 好吧 你从来没玩过吧 |
[24:44] | Oh, I’d run track and cross country | 我跑过田径 越野跑 |
[24:48] | and did some wrestling and ch… | 还有摔角和 |
[24:51] | Chess! | 象棋 |
[24:52] | – No. – Checkers? | -不是 -西洋跳棋 |
[24:53] | Didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[24:55] | You know what? Then you know nothing… | 你知道吗 那你根本就不懂 |
[24:56] | It’s about teams, okay? | 这关乎整个队伍 |
[24:59] | And teamwork. | 团队合作 |
[25:00] | Obviously you don’t know anything about that, | 显然你也不懂 |
[25:01] | Dr. Sweets. | 斯维斯医生 |
[25:04] | You joined the army. | 你参军 |
[25:05] | You became a sniper. | 成为了一名狙击手 |
[25:08] | You joined the FBI. | 然后加入联邦调查局 |
[25:09] | Do you see the, uh, | 你看出 |
[25:11] | the binding element in those choices? | 这些选择中的共同元素了吗 |
[25:15] | It’s violence. | 是暴力 |
[25:16] | Or the love of uniforms. | 或者是对制服的热爱 |
[25:18] | You ever think that? | 你没想过这一点吗 |
[25:19] | Agent Booth, | 布斯探员 |
[25:21] | I believe that you are ready | 我知道你已经准备好 |
[25:24] | to confront the fact | 面对你儿时曾遭受过暴力行为 |
[25:26] | that the violence you may have suffered in childhood | 这个事实 |
[25:29] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[25:29] | has followed you into adulthood. | 已经延续到你的成年了 |
[25:31] | Fill out the form. | 填你的表格吧 |
[25:36] | Not now! | 现在不行 |
[25:38] | Hiya, Sweets. Uh, if you’re about | 小甜甜 如果这里已经 |
[25:40] | finished here, Booth, | 结束了的话 布斯 |
[25:41] | in accordance with the warrant you made me get, | 依照你给我的证据 |
[25:43] | Pete Carlson’s phone records are here. | 皮特·卡尔森的电话记录我拿到了 |
[25:44] | Ms. Julian, | 朱利安小姐 |
[25:45] | actually, I’m the one that decides when we’re done here. | 事实上 我才是这儿的头 |
[25:47] | Of course you are, cherie, | 你当然是 亲爱的 |
[25:48] | no offense intended. | 没有冒犯的意思 |
[25:50] | I’ll be delivering | 我会把这些电话记录 |
[25:51] | the phone records to Agent Perotta. | 交给珀珞拓探员 |
[25:52] | I thought I’d do that in your office. | 我想我要在你办公室做 |
[25:54] | Thanks, cherie. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[25:56] | We’re done. | 结束了 |
[25:58] | Well, we are done | 是结束了 |
[25:59] | but that was just a coincidence. | 但是那只不过是巧合罢了 |
[26:01] | Sweets, I’ve killed but I’ve never murdered before. | 小甜甜 我杀过人但是我从来没谋杀过谁 |
[26:04] | Look up the difference in your little black book there, okay? | 在你的那个小黑本子里找找区别吧 |
[26:09] | This is legal, right? | 这合法的吧 |
[26:11] | Absolutely. | 绝对 |
[26:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:17] | None of them look nibbled on. | 没有一条看起来被咬过 |
[26:20] | Oh, man, they should’ve gone at each other like | 它们彼此就像 |
[26:21] | a Peruvian soccer team stranded in the Andes. | 被困在安第斯山的秘鲁足球队一样 |
[26:24] | Then they all died at the same time. | 他们一定是同时死的 |
[26:30] | I don’t see what this is going to tell us. | 我真看不出这能告诉我们什么 |
[26:32] | How they died. | 它们是怎么死的 |
[26:34] | No, no, I mean about the case. | 不是 我是说这个案子 |
[26:35] | Ooh, if Brennan were here, she’d smack your face. | 要是布雷纳恩在的话她肯定会抽你的 |
[26:40] | Her philosophy is, | 她的哲学是 |
[26:41] | we find out the facts about everything, | 我们把所有事情都找出来 |
[26:43] | then see how it fits together. | 然后再看它们有什么关联 |
[26:47] | Photo opportunity. | 照相 |
[26:51] | Pete made eight calls | 皮特在比赛之后给同一个号码 |
[26:53] | right after the game to the same number. | 打了八个电话 |
[26:56] | Lou Herrin. Who’s that? | 卢·赫林 他是谁 |
[26:58] | A sergeant in the State Cops. | 国家警局的一个警官 |
[26:59] | He exchanged blows with the victim the night that he died. | 就是他和死者死的那天晚上互殴的 |
[27:01] | Make it official. | 更正规点 |
[27:03] | Question the cop. | 审问那个警察 |
[27:05] | Let’s get some leverage on the guy first. | 要把他跟此起凶案 |
[27:06] | Put him at the murder scene, get a warrant to test his DNA. | 联系起来有证据才有权提取他的DNA |
[27:08] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[27:09] | Get a warrant for this, Ms. Julian, | 为这个申请搜查令 朱利安小姐 |
[27:11] | get a warrant for that. | 为那个申请搜查令 |
[27:13] | You need grounds for a warrant, cherie. | 有证据才能申请搜查令 亲爱的 |
[27:15] | Don’t they teach that at Quantico anymore? | 难道匡堤科[FBI犯罪研究室]都不教这些了吗 |
[27:17] | What grounds have you got for that warrant? | 有证据来申请搜查令吗 |
[27:19] | None! Nothing! | 没有 什么都没有 |
[27:20] | You’re just wishing. | 少一厢情愿了 |
[27:23] | I know how to get some blood out of this Herrin. | 我知道怎么让那个赫林流血了 |
[27:26] | Legally? | 合法的 |
[27:27] | Yeah, of course legally. | 当然合法 |
[27:28] | How? | 怎么做 |
[27:30] | Well, it’s a big game tonight, right? | 今晚比赛很关键吧 |
[27:32] | And sometimes during a game… | 有时在一场比赛中 |
[27:34] | people bleed. Huh? | 总会有人流血 |
[27:36] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[27:39] | Then you don’t have to show up. | 那你就没必要来了 |
[27:54] | Whoa! What are you doing, man? | 你在干吗 伙计 |
[27:55] | What does it look like I’m doing? | 你说呢 |
[27:57] | You think that’s a good idea? | 你觉得那是个好主意吗 |
[27:58] | You got another couple of weeks on that cast. | 你还得再戴石膏几周呢 |
[27:59] | Well, considering I can’t play with a cast, | 考虑到我没法戴着这个打球 |
[28:01] | then yeah, it’s a great idea. | 这就是一个好主意 |
[28:03] | You clear about the plan? | 清楚计划吗 |
[28:04] | Somebody bleeds, | 有人流血的话 |
[28:05] | I collect a sample, put it in a bag, | 我会采集样本 放进一个袋子里 |
[28:07] | pass it off to Dr. Brennan. | 交给布雷纳恩博士 |
[28:08] | Lou Herrin, number five, he’s our prime suspect. | 5号 卢·赫林 他是我们的头号嫌犯 |
[28:11] | And I gotta make him bleed. | 我得让他流点血 |
[28:15] | You’ve worked with Booth for a while now, right? | 你跟布斯工作过一段时间 是吗 |
[28:19] | Is he the kind of guy that, uh, | 他是那种 |
[28:22] | you know, I… | 我… |
[28:24] | Is he flirty? | 他喜欢调情吗 |
[28:26] | Flirty? | 调情 |
[28:28] | Would you say he twinkles his eyes at all women? | 或者说他对所有的女人都眨眼吗 |
[28:32] | Twinkly eyes actually result | 眨眼通常是因为 |
[28:34] | when the pupils dilate very wide | 瞳孔放大 |
[28:36] | which is an unconscious result | 这是浓厚兴趣或性吸引 |
[28:38] | of intense interest or sexual attraction. | 所引起的一个无意识的结果 |
[28:40] | So, no, he doesn’t twinkle at everyone? | 所以他不是对谁都眨眼 |
[28:43] | No. | 不是 |
[28:44] | All right. | 嗯 |
[28:50] | – Is that the guy? – That’s him. | -就是那个家伙吗 -就是他 |
[28:51] | Lou Herrin, number five. | 5号 卢·赫林 |
[28:54] | You think he even knows how to bleed? | 你怎么知道他是否流血了 |
[28:56] | Just keep your head up, all right? | 你只管提高警惕就是了 |
[29:04] | Come on, you should’ve called that. | 拜托 你应该吹这个犯规 |
[29:07] | Pass it up! | 传过来 |
[29:23] | Keep your head up, Herrin. | 注意看着点 赫林 |
[29:43] | Man, what’s your problem? | 伙计 你怎么回事 |
[29:43] | I got a little chip, all right? | 是我的错 行了吧 |
[29:46] | Just play your hockey, pal. | 打你的冰球 伙计 |
[29:47] | This guy’s hard to get mad. | 这家伙真难搞 |
[29:48] | Man, he’s maybe the only one | 他可能是唯一一个 |
[29:49] | who hasn’t shed a drop. | 从来没流过血的人 |
[30:01] | Stay out of my face! Keep your head up, huh! | 离我的脸远点 注意看着点 |
[30:09] | Take a warning, pal. | 小心点 伙计 |
[30:12] | I think I’m finally getting to this guy. | 我想我终于惹到他了 |
[30:14] | Hope you survive it! | 希望你没事 |
[30:51] | Taking a little break? | 要休息一会吗 |
[30:55] | Luc Robitaille? | 吕克·罗比泰勒[美国职业冰球退役运动员] |
[30:57] | Seeley Booth. | 瑟雷·布斯 |
[30:59] | Right. | 是 |
[31:01] | Let’s go, let’s play. | 来吧 我们去打吧 |
[31:03] | Right. | 好的 |
[31:08] | You’re the greatest left-winger of all time. | 你一直是最好的左边锋 |
[31:10] | And you’re the best player on your team. | 你也是你队里最好的球员 |
[31:12] | For what that’s worth. | 这就值了 |
[31:17] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 来吧 |
[31:18] | Come on, let’s play. | 来啊 我们来打 |
[31:24] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[31:26] | Come on, show me something! | 来吧 让我见识见识 |
[31:31] | Hey, come on, move, move! | 加油 快 快 |
[31:33] | Move, move, let’s go! | 快 快 上啊 |
[31:37] | Whoa, wait a second. | 等等 |
[31:39] | I can’t play hockey with you. | 我不能跟你玩冰球 |
[31:40] | I gotta solve a murder. | 我得破一个凶杀案 |
[31:41] | You know, Booth… | 布斯 |
[31:45] | …it’s not about the blood. | 这不关血迹的事 |
[31:46] | It’s our best forensic clue. | 这是我们最重要的法医线索 |
[31:48] | Forget the blood. | 忘了血的事吧 |
[31:50] | Then what? | 那是什么 |
[31:52] | You know what makes a team. | 你知道组成一支队伍需要什么 |
[31:54] | Look at the team. | 看看这一队 |
[31:55] | It’s about what brings a team together. | 想想是什么把一支队伍集合在一起的 |
[31:57] | The team. | 这个队 |
[31:59] | Look at the team. | 看看这个队 |
[32:00] | All right, let’s go, one on one. | 好吧 我们走吧 来单挑 |
[32:02] | Let’s see what you got. Come on, B. | 看看你到底怎么样 来吧 小布 |
[32:11] | I thought I could get by you there, you know? | 我以为我过得了你 你知道吗 |
[32:13] | You’ll never get by me. | 你永远也不可能过得了我 |
[32:15] | Right. | 对 |
[32:16] | Now, listen, Booth, | 现在 听着 布斯 |
[32:17] | you’re not your father, okay? | 你和你父亲不同 |
[32:19] | You protect the ones you care about, | 你保护你所关心的人 |
[32:21] | on the ice and off the ice. | 无论是冰场上还是冰场下 |
[32:23] | That’s who you are. | 那才是你 |
[32:25] | You’re not your father. | 你和你父亲不同 |
[32:27] | You’re not your father. | 你和你父亲不同 |
[32:29] | Booth? | 布斯 |
[32:30] | -You’re not your father. -Booth? | -你和你父亲不同 -布斯 |
[32:32] | Booth? | 布斯 |
[32:36] | Booth? | 布斯 |
[32:37] | Bones, what are you doing on the ice? | 骨头 你来冰场上做什么 |
[32:40] | I get nervous when you fall down and don’t get up. | 你倒地不起 吓死我了 |
[32:43] | Come up here. | 起来 |
[32:46] | Up you go, buddy. | 兄弟 起来 |
[32:47] | Come on. | 来 |
[32:54] | Don’t worry, I got the blood. | 别担心 我已采集了血液 |
[32:57] | Good work, Bones. | 干得好 骨头 |
[32:58] | But I’m Bones. | 但我才是骨头 |
[33:08] | Smells like fish in here. | 闻起来有一股鱼腥味 |
[33:10] | Yep. | 对 |
[33:11] | It’s the victim’s goldfish. | 这是死者的金鱼 |
[33:13] | They died of ammonia poisoning. | 它们死于氨中毒 |
[33:15] | – How did that happen? – I don’t know. | -怎么会这样 -不知道 |
[33:17] | Maybe the victim washed his aquarium with window cleaner? | 也许是死者用窗户清洁剂清洗鱼缸 |
[33:20] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[33:21] | How are things with you and Roxie? | 你和罗西怎么样 |
[33:25] | Uh, good… good. | 还 还好吧 |
[33:27] | Taking it slow, you know. | 慢慢来吧 |
[33:29] | Letting things unfold in a… | 把这些东西展露在 |
[33:31] | Are you seeing anybody? | 那你是否有对象了 |
[33:33] | I, um… | 我 |
[33:34] | actually went out on a date last night. | 其实昨晚才约会过 |
[33:39] | I’m glad to hear that. | 听到这消息我很高兴 |
[33:41] | Any little twinge there? | 有没有点难过 |
[33:43] | Definitely a little twinge, yeah, but… | 的确有点难过 但是 |
[33:46] | despite the twinge, I’m glad you’re back in the saddle. | 尽管难过 但我很高兴你能重新开始生活 |
[33:49] | Oh, I’m not back in the saddle exactly. | 我还不算是重新开始生活 |
[33:51] | It was just a first date. | 这只是第一次约会 |
[33:53] | Barely got out of the barn. | 刚刚走出自闭而已 |
[33:56] | You saw the victim’s apartment, right? | 你见过死者的公寓吧 |
[33:59] | Yes… yeah. | 是的 |
[34:00] | Yeah, it was a pigsty. | 简直是个猪圈 |
[34:02] | I don’t think that guy cleaned anything. | 那里是万年没人打扫了 |
[34:04] | Not with ammonia. | 绝没有氨水 |
[34:05] | Not with anything. | 以及类似物品 |
[34:10] | I came as soon as I heard Booth had a brain injury. | 我听说布斯头部受伤就立即赶来了 |
[34:12] | What part of your head hurts? | 你伤在头哪部分 |
[34:13] | The part above my shoulders. | 肩上面那块 |
[34:15] | The doctor said he has a concussion. | 医生说他脑震荡 |
[34:16] | He shouldn’t fall asleep. | 他不该睡着 |
[34:18] | Otherwise, | 除非 |
[34:19] | not serious. | 并不严重 |
[34:20] | Tell him about the hallucination. | 告诉他那些幻觉 |
[34:21] | You hallucinated? | 你出现幻觉 |
[34:22] | Luc Robitaille gave me advice. | 吕克·罗比泰勒给了我点建议 |
[34:27] | You got advice on a murder case from… | 你听信他的.. |
[34:29] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[34:31] | He said, “Don’t worry about the… the player’s blood.” | 他说”别管那个球员的血” |
[34:35] | That’s very interesting. | 这真有趣 |
[34:36] | Lucky Luc told me to look in a different direction. | 幸运吕克让我换个角度看 |
[34:39] | That’s interesting. | 够有趣的 |
[34:40] | Stop saying that… just stop. | 别说了 打住 |
[34:41] | Preliminary DNA tests show that the blood | DNA初步检测证实 |
[34:43] | mixed in with the victim’s did not belong to Lou Herrin. | 和死者血迹混在一起的不是卢·赫林的 |
[34:45] | Lucky Luc was right. | 幸运吕克说对了 |
[34:47] | All that means is that you got | 可这说明 |
[34:49] | your brains scrambled for nothing. | 你的脑子已经不能分辨现实与幻觉了 |
[34:50] | Lucky Luc is never wrong. | 幸运吕克从未出错 |
[34:52] | This hallucination could be Booth’s subconscious speaking | 幻觉可能是布斯潜意识的心声 |
[34:55] | to him through the voice and image | 通过他崇拜偶像的声音和身影 |
[34:57] | of someone that he idolizes. | 来告诉他自己 |
[34:58] | Like a modern version of a Vision Quest? | 像是夺标27秒[1985年电影]的现实版 |
[35:01] | You know what, hallucination or not… | 你怎么知道这是否是幻觉 |
[35:05] | Lucky Luc, he told me something about myself that… | 幸运吕克还告诉我有关我自己的.. |
[35:13] | He told me something. | 他告诉我点事 |
[35:14] | I’d be very interested in knowing what he said. | 我好奇他到底说了什么 |
[35:18] | Lucky for me, you’re never gonna find out | 真幸运 你绝不会查出 |
[35:20] | because Bones is gonna drive me home and get me soup. | 因为骨头要送我回家给我煮汤的 |
[35:27] | There has got to be some reason | 事出必有因 |
[35:28] | these fish died of ammonia poison. | 这些金鱼死于氨中毒 |
[35:30] | Last time I did this, | 我上次这么做的时候 |
[35:32] | I ended up in juvie hall over the weekend. | 我刚结束在少管所度周末 |
[35:34] | What? | 什么 |
[35:35] | What? | 什么 |
[35:36] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[35:45] | Buried treasure. | 埋藏的宝藏 |
[35:47] | What do we do now? | 那我们要做什么 |
[35:51] | Find out why there are hidden jewlery in the fish tank. | 查出鱼缸里为何会藏有珠宝 |
[35:56] | Have any of you ever heard | 你是否曾听说 |
[35:58] | of something called “chain of evidence”? | “证据链”的说法 |
[35:59] | Ms. Julian… | 朱利安女士 |
[36:00] | Why didn’t you go | 你为何 |
[36:01] | with these two idiots to the victim’s home? | 带这两个蠢货去死者家中 |
[36:03] | Please don’t call my people idiots. | 请勿称呼我的同事为蠢货 |
[36:05] | -We’re not idiots. -I feel like an idiot. | -我们不是蠢货 -我倒觉得是蠢货 |
[36:07] | You don’t speak right now– neither of you. | 你们都不要说了 统统闭嘴 |
[36:09] | It’s a crime scene. | 这是案发现场 |
[36:11] | My people are very often at crime scenes. | 我的同事能处理案发现场的状况 |
[36:13] | It’s what we do. | 这就是我们的工作 |
[36:14] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[36:16] | You’ve got it in your heads that you’re crime scene types. | 你们认为你们是负责案发现场 |
[36:19] | This is Booth’s fault for indulging your fantasies. | 放纵你们的幻想就是布斯的错 |
[36:21] | You are not crime scene types. | 你们不负责案发现场 |
[36:23] | You are lab rats. | 你们是实验小子而已 |
[36:25] | No chain of evidence was broken. | 没有任何证据链被破坏 |
[36:26] | When Dr. Hodgins and Mr. Bray found the items, | 哈特金斯和布雷发现线索 |
[36:28] | they immediately called me. | 就立即通知我 |
[36:30] | I called Booth, | 我通知过布斯 |
[36:31] | and when his head hurt too much to talk to me, | 但他的头伤得太重以致不能跟我说话 |
[36:33] | I called Agent Perotta. | 我便通知珀珞拓探员 |
[36:34] | Ms. Julian… | 朱利安女士 |
[36:35] | -What? -A photograph of dead fish led them to this. | -什么 -一张死鱼的照片让我们发现这个 |
[36:38] | I think that kind of brilliance is worth it. | 我想他们的能力是值得肯定的 |
[36:42] | You’ve been taken hostage by the squints, Agent Perotta. | 珀珞拓探员 你已成为这些眯眯眼的人质 |
[36:47] | Turns out these items were reported destroyed in a fire. | 资料证实这些物品被报道毁于一场火灾 |
[36:51] | The victim was a fireman. | 死者是一名消防员 |
[36:53] | The FBI could check to see if the Firedawgs put out that fire. | 联邦调查局可以查出是否是消防队负责灭火 |
[36:56] | Stole from the fire, cleaned off with ammonia. | 从火灾现场偷窃 再以氨水清洁 |
[36:59] | Hidden in the aquarium, killed the fish. | 藏于鱼缸里 导致金鱼死亡 |
[37:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:01] | Now you are straying out of your territory. | 这不是你们调查的范围 |
[37:03] | No, they got it right. | 非也 他们说得对 |
[37:05] | The bracelet Agents Booth | 布斯和珀珞拓探员还证实 |
[37:07] | and Perotta recovered from the victim’s loan shark | 死者的高利贷债主 |
[37:10] | was reported destroyed by that same fire. | 也死于同一场火灾 |
[37:15] | My people were right. | 我的同事是对的 |
[37:16] | Your people? | 你的同事 |
[37:18] | We’re Booth’s people. | 我们是布斯的同事 |
[37:57] | They’re on the Firedawgs, | 他们就是那个消防队 |
[37:58] | but they also played on the same high school team. | 但他们也是同一高中球队的 |
[38:02] | What brings them together, eh? | 怎么把他们聚在一起了 |
[38:07] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[38:08] | Hey, what brings them together? | 怎么把他们聚在一起的呢 |
[38:11] | What brings the team together? | 怎么把他们聚在一起的呢 |
[38:13] | So, I got the soup from the place. | 我终于找到有高汤的地方 |
[38:14] | And, yes, I told Mama that it was for you especially. | 是的 我告诉妈妈这是为你特制的 |
[38:20] | It’s all about the team there. | 这是球队的全部资料 |
[38:22] | It’s all… | 全部 |
[38:24] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[38:26] | It’s all about the team there. | 这是球队的全部资料 |
[38:27] | Bones, it’s all about the team there. | 骨头 这是球队的全部资料 |
[38:29] | They… these four guys… | 他们 这四个家伙 |
[38:31] | they all played hockey together in high school, | 他们高中时就一起打冰球 |
[38:34] | and now they all play together as a team. | 现在他们已组队一起打球 |
[38:37] | -They’re all firemen? -Yeah. | -他们都是消防员 -是的 |
[38:38] | They all worked the jewelry store fire. | 他们都曾去那家珠宝店的火灾救火 |
[38:41] | One of these three guys is the murderer. | 其中一个就是凶手 |
[38:44] | According to Mr. Lucky? | 根据幸运先生所说? |
[38:48] | It’s Luc, okay? | 是吕克 |
[38:49] | It is… it… it’s not Mr. Lucky. | 他是 是 他不是幸运先生 |
[38:51] | It is Luc Robitaille. | 他是吕克·罗比泰勒 |
[38:53] | Left wing. | 左边锋 |
[38:54] | Great shot. | 伟大的射手 |
[38:55] | Luc Robitaille– he’s one of the best left wings of all time. | 吕克·罗比泰勒是世上最好的左边锋之一 |
[38:57] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[39:00] | It’s a lace puller. Why? | 这是拔钉器 怎么了 |
[39:01] | I think it might be the murder weapon. | 可能这就是凶器 |
[39:06] | We want to discuss the jewelry store fire. | 我们来说说珠宝店的火灾 |
[39:08] | I want a lawyer. | 我要求有律师在场 |
[39:09] | What for, Alex? | 要律师干吗 亚历克斯 |
[39:10] | We didn’t do anything wrong. | 我们没做过任何坏事 |
[39:11] | None of us did. What about Pete? | 我们什么都没做过 那皮特呢 |
[39:13] | He break some kind of fireman code, something like that? | 他违背了消防员守则之类的吧 |
[39:16] | Yeah, something like that. | 是 这类的守则 |
[39:17] | I’ve got nothing to say about any of this. | 对此我已无话可说 |
[39:19] | I want a lawyer. | 我要见律师 |
[39:20] | We know Carlson was beaten with a hockey stick, | 我们已经查出卡尔森被一只冰球棍击打 |
[39:22] | after which a lace puller entered his brain | 然后用一根拔钉器插入他的脑中 |
[39:25] | through his eye and killed him. | 穿过他的眼睛 杀死了他 |
[39:26] | What about your dream, Ed? | 埃德 还记得你们的梦想吗 |
[39:29] | You were gonna play for the NHL, right? | 你们希望能加入国家冰球联盟吧 |
[39:31] | “Local player scouted by the NHL.” | 被国家冰球联盟球探发掘 |
[39:35] | Look at that one. | 看看那个 |
[39:36] | Oh, this one’s good, too. | 打得不错啊 |
[39:37] | “Fralic’s hat trick wins game.” | 法里克的帽子戏法赢得比赛 |
[39:41] | I got injured. | 我受过伤 |
[39:43] | This injury would end any chance of a career in professional hockey. | 这次伤使你失去了当职业冰球球员的机会 |
[39:47] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这和案子有什么关系吗 |
[39:49] | Look, I got hurt, now I sell siding, | 我受了伤 现今只能作壁上观 |
[39:51] | and I play hockey on the weekends. | 周末去打球 |
[39:52] | Why you got to rub his face in the past? | 为什么你之前要擦破他的脸 |
[39:54] | Who ruined you? | 是谁毁了你 |
[39:57] | Pete Carlson. | 皮特·卡尔森 |
[40:02] | It was Pete. | 就是皮特 |
[40:03] | You all knew about the stolen jewelry. | 你们都知道那失窃的珠宝 |
[40:05] | The question is, how many of you | 问题是在他被杀当晚 |
[40:06] | were there the night he was killed? | 你们几个谁在现场 |
[40:08] | None of us. | 都不在 |
[40:09] | Nobody here had anything to do with that. | 这里没有人和凶案有关 |
[40:11] | We have the hockey stick, the murder weapon and DNA. | 我们发现作为凶器的冰球棍 上面有DNA |
[40:16] | It’s only a matter of time. | 破案只是时间问题 |
[40:26] | Yeah. | 是 |
[40:28] | What? | 什么 |
[40:30] | It was me. | 我是凶手 |
[40:31] | I asked to meet Pete on the ice after everybody left. | 我在大家离开后约皮特在冰场见面 |
[40:34] | I told him to give back the stolen jewelry, | 我让他去归还失窃的珠宝 |
[40:37] | and he said to me… | 但他说 |
[40:41] | He said to me that I was a… a coward. | 他说我是个胆小鬼 |
[40:47] | That I didn’t do anything to him | 当年他毁了我一生 |
[40:48] | back in the day when he wrecked my life | 我并没有报复他 |
[40:51] | and I wouldn’t do anything to him now. | 我现在也不会动手 |
[40:57] | Well, he was wrong. | 他错了 |
[41:21] | I’m not positive this is a good idea. | 我不觉得这是个好注意 |
[41:23] | Oh, I got you! | 逮住你了 |
[41:25] | I got you. Stay up here. | 逮住你了 别动 |
[41:26] | Okay, it’s all right. | 没事的 |
[41:28] | Here we go, one more. | 我们来 再溜一圈 |
[41:29] | Well, you know what, I got to stay up all night, | 我熬了一通宵 |
[41:31] | so who better to keep me company than you? | 还有谁更能胜任做你的拍档呢 |
[41:34] | You and me skating is saving you from slipping into a coma? | 我们一起滑冰能避免你陷入昏迷 |
[41:38] | Oh, easy, Bones. | 放轻松 |
[41:39] | Now I’m gonna go down. | 我要放手了噢 |
[41:41] | I have a lot of natural athletic ability. | 我天生运动神经就很好的 |
[41:43] | Oh, yeah, natural. | 是啊 天生的 |
[41:45] | I can… I can see that. | 我能 我能看得出 |
[41:46] | Real smooth and natural. | 真正天生的 |
[41:47] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[41:48] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[41:52] | That Agent Perotta, | 珀珞拓探员 |
[41:54] | she really enjoyed working with us. | 她真的很享受与我们一起工作 |
[41:59] | But, um… | 但 |
[42:02] | you’re the only FBI agent I want to work with. | 你是我唯一一位愿意一起工作的联邦探员 |
[42:07] | Will you tell me what the Lucky Luciano told you? | 你愿告诉我幸运大师贝里奥跟你说了什么吗 |
[42:11] | He’s not an Italian opera singer. | 他不是那个意大利歌剧家 |
[42:12] | Bones, why do you always say that wrong? | 骨头 为啥你总说错呢 |
[42:13] | You do it on purpose, don’t you? | 你是故意的吧 |
[42:15] | I would like to know what he said. | 我要知道他所说的话 |
[42:19] | He said that I’m not like my old man. | 他说我和我爸不一样 |
[42:23] | He said I’m made of better stuff. | 他说我做得比他好多了 |
[42:27] | I don’t know your old man, | 我不认识你老爸 |
[42:29] | your father, but… | 你的父亲 但 |
[42:33] | I think you’re made of very, very good stuff. | 我认为你为人出事很棒 |
[42:38] | Hey, you know what? | 你知道什么 |
[42:40] | Forget about Agent Perotta, all right? | 忘了珀珞拓 如何 |
[42:42] | Nothing’s gonna change between me and you. | 我们之间不会有任何改变的 |
[42:44] | Well, entropy is a natural force | 熵是一种自然力 |
[42:46] | that pulls everything apart at a subatomic level. | 能将所有物质在原子水平撕裂 |
[42:49] | Everything changes. | 所有物质都会改变 |
[42:50] | -Not everything, Bones. -Don’t. | -不是所有物质 骨头 -不要 |
[42:52] | Not everything. | 不是一切 |
[42:54] | You’re gonna make me fall. | 你会把我摔倒的 |
[42:55] | I’m never gonna make you fall. | 我不会让你摔的 |
[42:56] | I’m always here. | 我会一直在你身边的 |