时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Dr Brennan Dr Hodgins Mr Vega. Thank you for coming. | 布雷纳恩博士 哈特金斯博士 感谢你们前来 |
[00:07] | You gotta notice to appeal from a federal judge | 这可是联邦法官的传唤 |
[00:08] | You appealed | 不得不来 |
[00:10] | I assume it has something to do with Grave Digger? | 我猜是不是跟掘墓人有关? |
[00:13] | anything that three of us has in common is the kidnapper. | 能把我们三人联系起来的 也只有那个劫匪了 |
[00:16] | My name is Hater Teffer. I am the united states attorney | 我叫做海特·泰弗 政府委派律师 |
[00:18] | assigned to Grave Digger’s case last month | 上个月被任命调查掘墓人的案子 |
[00:21] | What happen to Mrs.Kurland | 科林女士出什么事了? |
[00:23] | She was killed. A car accident in Boston | 她死了 在波士顿 车祸 |
[00:25] | So what do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[00:25] | The Grave Digger have Kurland killed | 她快要找出真凶了 |
[00:26] | Because she was getting close? | 所以被掘墓人杀了? |
[00:28] | She wasn’t getting close. | 她没有找出真凶 |
[00:30] | She was barely conducting the investigation. | 她只是进行例常调查 |
[00:32] | Nothing has moved in the Grave Digger’s case in months. | 掘墓人的案子有好几个月没有进展了 |
[00:34] | It turns out something did wrong. | 我们发现了些问题 |
[00:36] | Some evidences have gone missing. | 一些证物不翼而飞了 |
[00:38] | You suspect that one of us stole Grave Digger’s evidence? | 你怀疑我们中有人偷了掘墓人的证物? |
[00:41] | From the FBI? | 从联邦调查局那里? |
[00:43] | Mr Vega is a former FBI agent | 维嘉先生是前联邦调查局探员 |
[00:45] | as well as the best selling author on the Grave Digger. | 他写的掘墓人的小说正在热卖 |
[00:49] | You both contract out to the FBI | 联邦调查局认为你们俩和此案有联系 |
[00:51] | Let me make this clear. If any of you has any evidence | 说得明白点… |
[00:53] | linked to the Grave Digger’s case. | 如果你们持有跟掘墓人有关的任何证物 |
[00:56] | I am ordering you as a federal judge | 我以联邦法官的身份 |
[00:57] | to turn it over to Mrs Teff. | 命令你们将偷去的证物交还泰弗女士 |
[00:59] | Turn it over to me today and you get full immunity. | 今天内交还 你们可免去罪责 |
[01:06] | It is gotta be Bones. | 一定是骨头打来的 |
[01:10] | I am hurring Bones. | 我正在赶来 骨头 |
[01:11] | Do you need directions? | 需要我给你指明方向吗? |
[01:13] | No I do not need directions. | 不 我不需要 |
[01:14] | Because I am driving. | 因为我正在开车 |
[01:17] | My gps can provide perfect directions | 我的全球定位系统能够提供绝佳的路线 |
[01:19] | in several languages. | 并有多种语言功能 |
[01:20] | Well get this. okay | 不用了 知道吗 |
[01:23] | parker got me this new watch and it does the same thing. | 帕克送了我一只新表 它有同样的功能 |
[01:26] | In several languages? | 它也有多种语言? |
[01:27] | No. well then it’s not the same thing. | -没有 -那就不是一样的 |
[01:29] | I bet you are looking beautiful huh? | 你一定穿的很漂亮 对吧 |
[01:31] | Because I am in the finest tux that money can rent. | 因为我正穿着我能租到的最好的晚礼服 |
[01:35] | Well I’m on my way home to get dressed | 我要回家换衣服 |
[01:36] | But you need to be there an hour and a half before me | 但你得比我提前一个半小时到 |
[01:39] | To watch the tribute video. | 去看提供的视频 |
[01:40] | My gps indicates that it is a 25 minute drive for you. | 我的全球定位系统显示 你只需25分钟路程 |
[01:44] | This is my big night booth. | 今晚对我很重要 布斯 |
[01:45] | all right bones listen don’t worry. | 好的 骨头 听着 别急 |
[01:46] | I will be there when they crown you super scientist. | 我会在他们给你冠以超级科学家名号时赶到 |
[01:48] | I will be the guy in the cocky belt buckle | 我腰戴”骄傲”字样的皮带扣 |
[01:51] | And the snazzy rented tux. | 身穿华丽的租来的晚礼服 |
[01:54] | Someone’s knocking on my door. | 有人敲门 |
[01:55] | How can there be a knock at your door | 怎么会有人敲门 |
[01:57] | If you’re already driving? | 你不是在开车吗 |
[02:03] | You’re late. I know. | -你迟到了 -我知道 |
[02:05] | It took my longer to get dressed than I thought. | 换衣服花了太多时间 |
[02:07] | But don’t worry my gps will get us there on time. | 别担心 我的全球卫星定位系统会让我们及时到达 |
[02:10] | It’s not a time machine sweetie. | 它不是时间机器 甜心 |
[02:12] | I call shotgun. | 我坐前排 |
[02:13] | No. no? | -不行 -不行? |
[02:15] | Brennan. | 布雷纳恩 |
[02:17] | I have taken seeley booth. | 瑟雷·布斯在我手里 |
[02:18] | He has been buried alive. | 他已被活埋 |
[02:21] | He has 21 hours to live. | 他只有21小时可活 |
[02:23] | Bring the evidence to the sw5 dc boundary stone | 把证物放在华盛顿的S-W-5界碑上 |
[02:27] | In return for which you will receive gps coordinates. | 做为回报你们将会收到布斯的全球定位坐标 |
[02:30] | If you involve law enforcement I will know | 如果你们通知警方 我会知道的 |
[02:33] | And seeley booth will die. | 而瑟雷·布斯将会丧命 |
[02:35] | This is my final communication. | 这是我的最后通牒 |
[02:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[02:45] | The grave digger has booth. | 掘墓人抓走了布斯 |
[03:10] | Booth? | 布斯? |
[03:12] | He’s not here. I told you. | 他不在这 我告诉过你了 |
[03:14] | I was hoping it was like a prank call or something. | 我只希望这是恐吓电话 |
[03:16] | The door was locked. | 门是锁着的 |
[03:17] | What does that mean? well I doubt that | -这意味着什么? -我怀疑 |
[03:19] | The grave digger would take the time to… | 掘墓人是否会花时间… |
[03:22] | Give me the shoe. | 把鞋给我 |
[03:24] | Would take the time to lock the front door on his way out. | 他是否会花时间把门锁上再离开 |
[03:27] | Yeah especially lugging 190 pounds of unconscious booth | 是的 尤其他还得拖着昏厥的布斯 |
[03:37] | He was dragged to the window. | 他曾被拖到窗前 |
[03:40] | Oh my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[03:42] | Okay all right um we need to call the authorities. | 好吧 我们得通知当局 |
[03:46] | We’re in way over our heads here. | 我们应付不来 |
[03:47] | No. no no no. I read up on this guy. | 不 不 我了解这家伙 |
[03:49] | If we want booth back we need to pay the ransom. | 如果我们想救布斯 我们必须给赎金 |
[03:53] | The grave digger wanted evidence. | 掘墓人想要证物 |
[03:54] | What evidence? it has to be the same evidence | -什么证据? -一定是 |
[03:56] | That the state attorney and the fbi think that I have | 那个政府委派的律师和联邦调查局认为被我拿走的那些证物 |
[03:58] | Which I don’t. | 我没有 |
[04:00] | What… what are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[04:01] | They called in hodgins too. | 他们也传唤了哈特金斯 |
[04:02] | You think he stole the evidence? | 你认为是他偷了证物 |
[04:04] | I know you didn’t. | 我知道不是你 |
[05:07] | Okay okay… | 好的 好的 |
[05:26] | Could you stop that please? | 你能停下吗? |
[05:29] | I was just working off adrenaline. | 我只是在发泄肾上腺素 |
[05:30] | How long ago did the grave digger get booth? | 掘墓人多久之前劫持了布斯 |
[05:32] | What kind of time do we have? | 我们有多少时间? |
[05:33] | I know you have what the grave digger wants. | 我知道你有掘墓人想要的 |
[05:35] | The evidence that the judge told us about– | 法官向我们提到的那个证物 |
[05:37] | The grave digger thinks that I have it. | 掘墓人认为在我这里 |
[05:39] | But he’s wrong. it’s you. | 但他错了 其实是在你这里 |
[05:44] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[06:29] | Who’s there? | 谁在那 |
[06:31] | Who’s that? | 是谁? |
[06:33] | It’s me. who’s me? | -是我 -“我”是谁? |
[06:35] | Best buddy you ever had. | 你的最佳拍档 |
[06:36] | Your words. | 是你说的 |
[06:38] | Teddy? | 泰迪? |
[06:47] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[06:49] | I’m gonna go with real. | 如假包换 |
[06:51] | Nice monkey suit by the way. | 顺便说一句 你的礼服很滑稽 |
[06:53] | I never would have thought to go formal to a kidnapping. | 我从没想过在被绑架时穿得这么正式 |
[06:57] | Look no… no offense but you know | 听着 我无意冒犯 但你知道… |
[06:59] | I’ve been… I’ve been drugged | 我之前被人下了药 |
[07:00] | Electrocuted stuffed in A beatles toy | 然后 电击击晕 塞在这个甲壳虫玩具里 |
[07:04] | You’re… | 你是… |
[07:05] | You’re an hallucination that’s what you are. | 你只是我的幻觉而已 |
[07:06] | You’re… you’re an hallucination. | 你是个… 是个幻像 |
[07:08] | That’s nice. I show up to help you | 太好了 我出现来帮你 |
[07:10] | And you toss me off as a hallucination. | 但你却只把我当做幻觉 |
[07:12] | You’re dead corporal. | 你已经死了 下士 |
[07:14] | I felt your heart stop. | 我听到你的心脏停止跳动 |
[07:17] | No use crying over spilt milk sarge. | 覆水难收 中士 |
[07:19] | You know what? you’re not real. this isn’t real. | 知道吗? 你不是真的 这不可能是真的 |
[07:21] | I am going to focus on what is real right? | 我要集中精力在真实的事情上 好吗? |
[07:24] | Real– like getting out of this place. okay. | 真实 比如从这地方出去 |
[07:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:28] | Nah sarge it’s too high. | 不行 中士 那太高了 |
[07:30] | How about that one? | 那里怎么样? |
[07:31] | I already saw that. | 我刚才看见了的 |
[07:34] | Now you’re getting competitive with a hallucination. | 现在你开始和一个幻象竞争了 |
[07:37] | What? oh right. nah still here. | 什么? 哦 对的 我还在这 |
[07:43] | You really haven’t changed sarge. | 你一点都没变 中士 |
[07:45] | Once you knew what had to be done | 一旦你决定要做什么 |
[07:47] | Nothing could stop you. | 就没有什么可以阻拦你了 |
[07:48] | Enough already okay? yes sir sergeant. | -已经够了 拜托 -是 中士 |
[07:51] | I got this. | 用这个 |
[07:56] | Hey look at that– making progress. | 瞧瞧 有进步了 |
[08:08] | There. | 在这 |
[08:09] | That’s everything. | 都在这里了 |
[08:10] | The judge was after A specific piece hodgins | 法官想要的是一件特定的证物 哈特金斯 |
[08:13] | Something that you stole from the fbi. | 你从联邦调查局那里偷来的那件 |
[08:22] | I remember that. | 我记得它 |
[08:24] | That was embedded in your leg. | 这碎片曾嵌入你的腿中 |
[08:27] | Yeah. probably came off the bumper of the vehicle | 是啊 很可能来自掘墓人汽车的保险杠 |
[08:29] | The grave digger used to run me over. | 他曾想撞晕我 |
[08:30] | That would be shortly before he buried me alive. | 在他把我活埋之前 |
[08:33] | With me. | 当时还有我 |
[08:36] | Pretty close to discovering the manufacturer. | 用它很快就能找出车的生产厂商 |
[08:41] | Which will help us narrow down the suspect pool. | 那将会帮助我们缩小嫌疑的范围 |
[08:43] | Booth doesn’t have that kind of time. | 布斯没有那么多时间 |
[08:46] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[08:49] | Evidence that the grave digger wants. | 掘墓人想要的证物 |
[08:50] | Sweets you shouldn’t be here. | 斯维茨 你不该来这 |
[08:53] | The grave digger said no fbi involvement. | 掘墓人说了不能有联邦调查局的介入 |
[08:55] | I’m a psychologist not a agent. | 我只是个心理学家 不是探员 |
[08:56] | An fbi psychologist. | 一名联邦调查局的心理学家 |
[08:58] | Dr. sweets | 斯维茨博士 |
[08:59] | Get gone now. | 请你出去 |
[09:07] | You stole evidence? | 你偷了证物? |
[09:11] | You don’t know what it was like… | 你不能了解 |
[09:13] | Being buried in that car. | 被活埋在那辆车里是什么感觉 |
[09:16] | I do. I was there. | 我能 我就在那 |
[09:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:19] | And if we turn over that evidence we will never | 但如果我们把证物交还 我们就永远 |
[09:22] | Catch the grave digger. | 不能抓到掘墓人了 |
[09:23] | Booth only has 19 hours. | 布斯只剩下19个小时了 |
[09:24] | Okay okay | 好吧 好吧 |
[09:25] | Then let’s just take ten of those hours | 我们就拿其中的十个小时一起努力 |
[09:27] | And see if we can do both. | 看看我们能否找到真凶 |
[09:31] | Brennan | 布雷纳恩 |
[09:33] | I’m telling you the answer is there. | 我说了 答案就在你手上 |
[09:41] | Ten hours. | 十小时 |
[09:52] | Eight. | 八个 |
[09:53] | And dr. hodgins is never left alone. | 哈特金斯博士和我们一起行动 |
[09:55] | You don’t trust him? | 你不信任他? |
[09:57] | No I don’t. | 是的 不信任 |
[10:00] | I scanned the new recording. | 我扫描了新的录音 |
[10:02] | Bring the evidence to the sw5 dc boundary stone | 把证物带到华盛顿S-W-5界碑 |
[10:05] | In return for which you will receive gps coordinates. | 你们将会收到全球卫星定位系统的坐标 |
[10:08] | If you involved law enforcement I will know | 如果你们通知当局 我将会得知 |
[10:11] | And seeley booth will die. | 瑟雷·布斯就死定了 |
[10:13] | This is my final communication. | 这是我的最后通牒 |
[10:15] | Along with the recording that the grave digger | 与掘墓人 |
[10:17] | when you and hodgins were kidnapped. | 绑架你和哈特金斯的时侯的录音一起 |
[10:20] | You okay to hear that? | 再听一遍没事吧 |
[10:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:25] | Temperance brennan and jack hodgins | 坦普瑞斯·布雷纳恩和杰克·哈特金斯 |
[10:26] | Have been buried alive. | 已被活埋 |
[10:27] | Wire transfer $8 million | 汇款8百万 |
[10:30] | To the following grand cayman accounts | 到如下格兰特凯门岛的账号中 |
[10:32] | Or they will suffocate to death. | 否则他们将会窒息而死 |
[10:35] | …and seeley booth will die. | 瑟雷·布斯就死定了 |
[10:38] | …or they will suffocate to death. | 否则他们会窒息而死 |
[10:40] | Now despite the voice scrambler | 虽然他用了声音倒频器 |
[10:41] | I was able to extract specific phonemes | 但我将声音信号通过傅立叶变换(将信号分解成幅值分量和频率分量) |
[10:44] | By running the waveform through a fourier transform. | 提取出了特定的音素 |
[10:46] | Graphically they’re identical. | 从音波表上来看 它们是一致的 |
[10:48] | Can we hear the unscrambled voice? | 我们能听到没有改变过的声音吗? |
[10:51] | No the coding was too complicated. | 不能 这其中的解码过于复杂 |
[10:53] | But the voice scrambler was triggered | 但声音倒频器是用于 |
[10:56] | To compress at a certain set level. | 压缩某种特定种类的声音频率的 |
[10:58] | Now in this case it was set | 比如现在 它就被设定为 |
[11:00] | To the volume of a human voice. | 改变人类的声音 |
[11:02] | So when the grave digger isn’t speaking… | 所以当掘墓人不说话的时候 |
[11:04] | Right the background noise | 对 未经处理的 |
[11:06] | Pops into the foreground | 背景噪声频率 |
[11:07] | Uncompressed. | 是没有被改变的 |
[11:12] | What is that? | 那是? |
[11:16] | I’m still working on that. | 还不清楚 |
[11:18] | Sorry i… | 对不起 我… |
[11:20] | We’ll get booth back. | 我们会把布斯救出来的 |
[11:22] | You can’t know that. | 现在言之过早 |
[11:25] | Brennan I just think that… | 布雷纳恩 我只是想 |
[11:28] | Just work please. | 快干活吧 拜托了 |
[11:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:34] | Let me try another algorithm. | 让我换个算法试下 |
[11:38] | Birds? | 鸟? |
[11:40] | Gulls. | 鸥 |
[11:42] | Seagulls. | 海鸥 |
[11:43] | The grave digger was near the water. | 掘墓人在靠近水的地方 |
[11:52] | Fresh one? | 换个新的? |
[11:53] | What? | 怎么 |
[11:55] | Oh hallucinations can’t help out a little? | 幻觉就不能帮忙了? |
[11:57] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[11:58] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:59] | No sarge pry with your legs. | 不 中士 用你的腿撬的话 |
[12:01] | Watch you don’t hurt your back. | 小心背受伤 |
[12:07] | That can’t be good. | 不妙 |
[12:14] | Hang on teddy you’re gonna make it. | 坚持住 泰迪 你行的 |
[12:19] | Might want to close that up sarge. | 最好关上吧 中士 |
[12:26] | Hey guys. | 大家好 |
[12:27] | Uh there was no voice match | 声音虽然没对上 |
[12:29] | But there was a point of origin on the call. | 但得到了电话来源的线索 |
[12:35] | Seagulls? | 海鸥? |
[12:37] | I talked to booth an hour and 47 minutes | 我和布斯通话是在接到威胁电话 |
[12:39] | Before I got the ransom call. | 1小时47分以前 |
[12:40] | That merry-go-round… | 旋转木马的声音… |
[12:42] | The boardwalk. | 海滨小道 |
[12:43] | King’s beach boardwalk. | 国王沙滩小道 |
[12:45] | I got it. | 我明白了 |
[12:50] | Vega? | 维嘉? |
[12:52] | Vega lives in a penthouse apartment | 维嘉就住那附近的 |
[12:53] | Just off the boardwalk. | 一顶层套间上 |
[13:00] | You think this is my fault. | 你认为这是我的错 |
[13:02] | If you hadn’t stolen the evidence | 如果你没偷那证物 |
[13:03] | The grave digger would never have taken booth. | 掘墓人永远不会把布斯弄走 |
[13:05] | Rationally speaking it was inevitable. | 理性点 这是无法避免的 |
[13:07] | It would have happened anytime we got close. | 调查深入之后一定会发生的 |
[13:11] | Is that vega’s car? | 那是维嘉的车吗 |
[13:17] | Who is that? | 是谁 |
[13:18] | It’s vega. | 维嘉 |
[13:26] | He’s dead. | 死了 |
[13:34] | Looks like he was killed somewhere else | 看上去他在别处被杀 |
[13:35] | And then placed here. | 之后被移过来 |
[13:37] | We should take his body back to the lab. | 我们得把尸体搬回试验室去 |
[13:39] | Obviously the grave digger killed him. | 很显然 掘墓人是凶手 |
[13:42] | There’s got to be some evidence that we can use. | 一定有什么我们用得着的证据 |
[13:43] | Remove a body from a crime scene? | 把尸体从现场移走? |
[13:47] | That would be a very bad idea. | 这主意太差了 |
[13:49] | Step away from the car please. | 请离车远点 |
[13:51] | Agent perotta. | 珀路拓探员 |
[14:00] | Look the water rises up far enough | 看 水面已经升得够高 |
[14:02] | I’ll be able to get to that door and open it. | 我可以够着开门了 |
[14:03] | What the room isn’t | 怎么 房间进水 |
[14:05] | Filling up quickly enough for you already? | 还不够快吗 |
[14:11] | You were here for an interview? | 你们约在这见面? |
[14:12] | Mr. vega was writing | 维嘉先生在写 |
[14:14] | Surviving the grave digger. | 《逃离掘墓人》 |
[14:15] | He wanted to talk to us. | 他想和我们谈谈 |
[14:16] | At 5:00 in the morning? | 早上5点? |
[14:17] | It was a breakfast meeting. | 是早餐会面 |
[14:19] | Were you following us agent perotta? | 你在跟踪我们吗 珀路拓探员 |
[14:21] | Yes dr. brennan I was. | 是的 布雷纳恩博士 |
[14:23] | You two are both suspected of stealing evidence. | 你们两个涉嫌偷取证物 |
[14:25] | This doesn’t exactly clear you of suspicion. | 但这并不能消除对你们的怀疑 |
[14:27] | Well was he under surveillance? | 他被监视吗 |
[14:29] | Because a fat lot of good | 联邦调查局似乎 |
[14:30] | The fbi did him. | 对他不够重视啊 |
[14:32] | Well it appears that | 看起来 |
[14:33] | He was the one who had the evidence. | 他像是偷窃证据的人 |
[14:36] | Are we free to go now? | 我们可以走了吗 |
[14:38] | why not? They have us under surveillance. | 为什么不 我们都被监视了 |
[14:40] | I’ll be in touch. | 我们会再见的 |
[14:51] | Tell you what you were always the guy | 跟你说 一直以来你都 |
[14:53] | To be with in a tough spot. | 不怕困难牺牲 |
[14:55] | You never said anything like that sarge. | 你从来没说过类似的话 中士 |
[14:56] | Mostly you just grunted | 大多数时候 你就哼哼两下 |
[14:58] | Made me get coffee. | 让我去拿咖啡 |
[15:00] | So what makes you think what’s behind that uh hatch | 你知道门后面是什么吗 |
[15:02] | Is gonna be any better than the last thing we opened? | 打开后的结果会比上回好吗 |
[15:04] | I’ll tell you what I’m either gonna drown fast | 我跟你说 我要么快点被淹死 |
[15:06] | Or really really slow. | 要么慢慢地被淹死 |
[15:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:13] | Coming up pretty fast here sarge. | 进水越来越快了 军士 |
[15:15] | Vega’s dead. | 维嘉死了 |
[15:16] | Oh god vega’s dead. | 上帝 维嘉死了 |
[15:18] | Right like murdered dead? | 被谋杀的? |
[15:20] | We had no opportunity to | 我们没机会 |
[15:21] | Examine the remains before the fbi interrupted us. | 在联邦调查局进来前检查一番 |
[15:24] | Whoa. what? fbi? | 什么? 联邦调查局? |
[15:25] | Yep fbi special agent perotta. | 是的 联邦调查局特别探员珀路拓 |
[15:27] | We’re going to swing by | 我们准备去把证据 |
[15:29] | Pick up the evidence and deliver it to the grave digger. | 拿出来交给交给掘墓人 |
[15:31] | What? whoa whoa whoa. | 什么? |
[15:32] | You mean just do what he wants? | 你是说照他的意思做? |
[15:34] | We have no other choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[15:35] | You spoke to the fbi. | 你们找联邦调查局谈话了 |
[15:36] | We didn’t talk to the fbi they talked to us. | 不 是他们找上我们的 |
[15:38] | Somehow I don’t think the grave digger’s gonna take that | 我不觉得掘墓人 |
[15:40] | Into consideration. | 会考虑到这点 |
[15:41] | We still have time | 我们还有时间 |
[15:42] | To catch the grave digger | 来抓住掘墓人 |
[15:44] | And to save booth. | 并把布斯救出来 |
[15:45] | – The odds are not acceptable. – why? | -这几乎没可能 -为什么 |
[15:47] | Because we don’t have booth to help! | 因为没布斯帮我们 |
[15:48] | Let’s be clear here. | 让我讲清楚 |
[15:49] | What we intend to do next | 我们下面要做的 |
[15:51] | Constitutes felony conspiracy. | 将犯下谋反通敌的重罪 |
[15:53] | Not you. | 不包括你们 |
[15:54] | Me. I can do it alone. | 我一个人干 |
[15:56] | No no. | 不行 |
[15:57] | Nobody does anything alone. | 不要单独行动 |
[16:00] | Vega was alone. | 维嘉就是一个人 |
[16:10] | What’s the hell is that supposed to be for? | 这用来干嘛 |
[16:12] | It’s a fulcrum sarge. | 杠杆 中士 |
[16:14] | We uh both work it together. | 我们一起来 |
[16:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:17] | There right there. | 那 就那 |
[16:18] | Ready? | 准备? |
[16:32] | There we go. | 好了 |
[16:33] | All right get in. | 进吧 |
[16:34] | Real people go first sarge. | 活人先进 中士 |
[16:35] | Get in before I change my mind will you? | 你先 |
[17:05] | Okay get-get a grip sarge. | 别抓我 中士 |
[17:07] | You’re attacking your own hallucination. | 你在攻击自己的幻觉 |
[17:08] | Only you are not an hallucination. | 你不是幻觉 |
[17:10] | You helped me open up that hatch. | 你帮我打开了那门 |
[17:11] | I wouldn’t have been able to open up | 没你帮忙 |
[17:13] | – That hatch without you. – okay okay. | -我开不了 -好 好 |
[17:14] | So w-what does that make me? | 那我现在是什么 |
[17:16] | You are a ghost. | 你在鬼 |
[17:18] | I’m a ghost? | 鬼? |
[17:21] | Hey why aren’t you scared? | 那你不怕吗 |
[17:26] | You being a ghost is not even | 我不怕 |
[17:28] | On the list of things that scare me. | 你这只鬼 |
[17:37] | I kept telling you | 我和你说过多少次了 |
[17:38] | I said “learn to pick a lock.” | 要学会撬锁 |
[17:40] | You remember your response sarge? | 你记得你怎么回答的吗 中士 |
[17:42] | “any lock worth picking is worth kicking.” | “撬锁还不如直接砸门” |
[17:45] | And I still stand by it. | 我还信这话 |
[17:46] | Well hey please stand by it. | 拜托 还信啊 |
[17:48] | Advice like that it’s a miracle I lived as long as I did. | 不是你想干什么就能干的 |
[17:51] | You got a cuff link? | 你有链扣吗 |
[18:02] | 20 Twenty. | |
[18:04] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[18:07] | You were 20 years old when you died. | 你死时20岁 |
[18:09] | Still am. | 现在还是 |
[18:10] | You sarge I got to say | 你 中士 我得说 |
[18:12] | You’ve uh put a couple years on. | 你老了 |
[18:14] | Hey is it true that the 30s | 30岁以后 |
[18:15] | Is when your body really starts going south on you? | 就真的开始变老吗 |
[18:19] | Hey you got any kids sarge? | 中士 你有孩子吗 |
[18:21] | Yeah I got a boy. | 有 男孩 |
[18:22] | What’s his name? | 叫什么 |
[18:26] | Ah you’re probably gonna take this wrong. | 你别误会 |
[18:29] | Why? what’d you do? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[18:30] | You name him something stupid | 你给他起了个蠢名 |
[18:32] | Like-like cutter? | 卡特? |
[18:33] | What tanner? | 坦纳? |
[18:35] | Brady? | 布拉德利? |
[18:37] | Oh god you didn’t name him sebastian? | 不会是塞巴斯蒂安吧? |
[18:43] | Parker. | 帕克 |
[18:47] | I named him parker. | 我叫他帕克 |
[18:50] | That’s my name. | 那是我的名字 |
[18:53] | It’s your last name. | 是你的姓 |
[18:57] | You know and your lock picking sucks. | 还有 你开锁开的太烂了 |
[19:00] | You named your kid after me? | 你用我的姓给孩子取名 |
[19:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:04] | What’s he like? | 孩子什么样 |
[19:05] | He’s uh he’s just like a kid you know? | 他 他就是一副孩子样 你知道 |
[19:07] | But uh he’s even better. | 但他比普通的孩子强 |
[19:09] | -Does he like you? -Of course he likes me. | -他喜欢你吗 -当然喜欢 |
[19:11] | He loves me. I’m his dad you know? | 他爱我 我是他爸 知道吗 |
[19:13] | He even got me this watch. | 是他送我这块表 |
[19:14] | What about his mom? | 他妈妈呢 |
[19:16] | Yeah she uh | 对 她 |
[19:17] | She likes me. | 她喜欢我 |
[19:20] | But uh she didn’t love me. | 但是 不爱我 |
[19:25] | You loved her though? | 不过你那时很爱她 |
[19:26] | Of course I loved her. | 当然我爱她 |
[19:28] | I still do. | 我现在仍然爱他 |
[19:29] | I just… | 我只是 |
[19:30] | I just don’t like her too much. | 和她不太合得来 |
[19:32] | You saw I picked the lock right? | 你看见我撬锁了 对吧 |
[19:41] | We’re on a ship. | 我们在一艘船里 |
[19:42] | Uh sarge? | 中士 |
[19:44] | Yeah. | 怎么 |
[19:45] | This particular ship | 这艘船 |
[19:47] | ain’t gonna be floating much longer. | 不会继续航行太久 |
[19:52] | C-4 explosives. | C-4 炸弹 |
[20:06] | There’s a boundary stone through the clearing. | 空地那边有个界碑 |
[20:12] | This is weird– something nearby is | 真奇怪 附近有什么东西正在 |
[20:14] | broadcasting a video signal. | 向外发送视频信号 |
[20:21] | There. A camera. | 在那儿 一个摄像机 |
[20:22] | Up in that tree. That’s how the grave digger | 在那棵树上 这样掘墓着就能看到 |
[20:24] | will see that we brought what he wants. | 我们带来了他想要的东西 |
[20:25] | I might be able to hack into | 我或许能入侵干扰 |
[20:27] | the camera’s broadcast frequency. | 摄像机的传送信号 |
[20:29] | I got to say | 我得说 |
[20:30] | doesn’t seem to be the smartest move | 交出这些证据 |
[20:32] | to just hand over this evidence. | 似乎不是最明智的做法 |
[20:33] | We need to be rational. | 理智一些吧 |
[20:35] | We should maximize the chances | 我们应该尽量争取抓住掘墓人 |
[20:36] | to catch the grave digger not minimize them. | 而不是这样让希望渺茫 |
[20:41] | Listen to me Brennan. | 听我说 布雷纳恩 |
[20:43] | Somebody you love is buried alive. | 你爱的人被活埋了 |
[20:45] | You’re allowed to save them no matter how irrational. | 无论多么不理智 你都可以去救他们 |
[20:47] | I don’t love Booth. | 我又不爱布斯 |
[20:48] | Yes you do. | 你爱他 |
[20:49] | So do I. | 我也爱他 |
[20:50] | So do all of us. | 我们都爱他 |
[20:51] | Just take my advice | 就听我的吧 |
[20:53] | and hand over the evidence and get booth. | 交出证据 救回布斯 |
[20:58] | Let’s do it. | 就这样干吧 |
[20:59] | Come on let’s do it. | 来吧 我们开始 |
[21:02] | Watch your monitor. | 盯住监视器 |
[21:03] | Tell me if anything changes okay? | 一有变化就告诉我 好吧 |
[21:04] | -By anything you mean… -Anything. | -你的意思是 -任何变化 |
[21:13] | Okay I’m in. | 我入侵成功了 |
[21:14] | I’ve locked into the video feed. | 我已经能监视摄像头拍摄的画面了 |
[21:19] | I hate this guy. | 我讨厌这个人 |
[21:20] | I mean I really really hate him. | 我是说 我真的很恨他 |
[21:25] | I will find you! | 我会找到你 |
[21:35] | Whoa. | 哦 |
[21:38] | Did you do that? | 是你做的吗 |
[21:39] | No. No uh | 不 不是 |
[21:41] | That’s the grave digger. | 是掘墓人干的 |
[21:42] | It’s the vial he’s after. | 他要的就是这个小瓶 |
[21:44] | God and his receiver’s within a 500-yard radius. | 天哪 他的接收器就在500码范围内 |
[21:46] | He’s really close. | 他就在附近 |
[21:48] | Oh uh Angela this pointy bit here just got way pointier. | 哦 安琪拉 这里这个尖尖的信号图像耸的更高了 |
[21:52] | At what frequency? | 什么频率 |
[21:53] | -2.2 something. -Oh my god! | -2.2左右吧 -哦 天哪 |
[21:55] | -What? -That signal’s not coming from the camera. | -怎么了 -信号不是从摄像头发出的 |
[21:58] | Get back! | 回来 |
[22:00] | Run! | 快跑 |
[22:01] | -Run! -Go go!Go! | -快跑 -跑 快跑 |
[22:17] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[22:19] | -You okay? -Yeah. come on. | -你还好吧 -还好 没事 |
[22:22] | We followed Dr. Brennan’s car to the boundary stone. | 我们跟踪布雷纳恩博士的车到了界碑那里 |
[22:25] | We arrived moments after the explosion. | 我们在爆炸后抵达 |
[22:27] | What the hell were you people doing? | 你们几个到底在干嘛 |
[22:28] | We have nothing to say. | 我们没什么好说的 |
[22:32] | We found evidence at the crime scene | 我们在犯罪现场发现了 |
[22:33] | believed to be related | 应该与掘墓人调查 |
[22:34] | to the grave digger investigation. | 有关的证据 |
[22:36] | I believe they returned evidence | 我相信他们已经把证据 |
[22:37] | To the grave digger. | 交给掘墓人了 |
[22:39] | Agent Perotta you will deny | 珀珞拓探员 管好你的人 |
[22:40] | all of these people access to this case. | 他们不许再碰这件案子 |
[22:41] | May I make a request your honor? | 我能提个要求吗 老大 |
[22:44] | I’d like to see Thomas Vega’s remains. | 我希望能查看托马斯·维嘉的尸体和遗物 |
[22:46] | I need to examine them immediately. | 我想立即开始验尸 |
[22:47] | You will examine nothing. | 不用什么验尸了 |
[22:48] | You people will stay away | 你们将不会再 |
[22:49] | From anything to do with the grave digger. | 接触任何关于掘墓人案子的事物 |
[23:00] | We’re in a ship stuffed with toys and explosives. | 我们在一艘装满玩具和炸药的船上 |
[23:05] | And that make some kind of sense to you? | 这能让你想到些什么吗 |
[23:07] | Yeah. What they do sarge is they sink ships for reefs. | 能啊 中士 他们让船触礁下沉 |
[23:10] | They get school kids to do all the decorating. | 他们让小孩子陪葬 |
[23:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:14] | The fish. Why else? | 因为鱼啊 还会有什么 |
[23:17] | Fish love decorations. | 鱼喜欢那些陪葬品 |
[23:23] | Here’s the transponder. | 这儿有个异频雷达收发机 |
[23:25] | We have six hours and 23 minutes here. | 我们还有6小时23分 |
[23:28] | What no ideas? | 怎么 没办法了吗 |
[23:29] | According to you I’m already a ghost. | 据你所言 我已经是只鬼了 |
[23:30] | -As a result I got no sense of urgency. -Hang on. | -那我就不会紧张 -等等 |
[23:32] | Maybe we can use the transponder to send a signal. | 我们或许可以用这个收发器发送一个信号 |
[23:36] | But that’s the only fail-safe. | 但那里面有自动发故障装置 |
[23:37] | Once you disconnect te transponder | 一旦你取消收发器的现有链接 |
[23:38] | nothing can stop the ship from blowing to hell | 我们就再也无法阻止爆炸 |
[23:41] | In six hours and 22 minutes. | 我们就会在6小时22分之后进地狱 |
[23:47] | Sense of urgency now? | 现在觉得紧张了吗? |
[23:50] | It’s been almost two hours. | 都快两个小时了 |
[23:51] | Why hasn’t the grave digger sent us Booth’s coordinates? | 掘墓人怎么还不给我们布斯的坐标 |
[23:54] | I think we have to accept that the grave digger | 我想掘墓人不会放了布斯 |
[23:55] | isn’t gonna release booth. He’s cleaning up. | 他要收拾残局 |
[23:58] | Cleaning up? | 收拾残局 |
[23:59] | Yeah he destroyed the evidence | 对 他毁掉了证据 |
[24:00] | now he’s trying to destroy everyone | 现在他正要除掉每个 |
[24:01] | who had gotten close to him. | 快要找出他是谁的人 |
[24:04] | Vega agent Booth you and Hodgins. | 维嘉 布斯探员 你还有哈特金斯 |
[24:05] | It’s over. Booth’s dead. | 结束了 布斯已经死了 |
[24:07] | It’s my fault. We’re out of options. | 我的错 我们没得选了 |
[24:10] | No. No it’s not over. | 不 不 还没结束 |
[24:12] | And I know exactly who to ask for help. | 我知道我们该向谁求助 |
[24:21] | So what’s so important you couldn’t tell me on the phone? | 有什么事你非要当面跟我说 |
[24:24] | Your brother has been kidnapped by the grave digger. | 你兄弟被掘墓人绑架了 |
[24:26] | Seeley’s been kidnapped? when? | 瑟雷被绑架了 什么时候 |
[24:29] | Booth will be dead in six hours. | 布斯会在6小时之内死掉 |
[24:31] | What I need for you to do is | 我需要你做的是 |
[24:33] | hijack the remains of a murder victim | 劫持一个谋杀受害者的尸体 |
[24:35] | and then bring them to me. | 把他带给我 |
[24:36] | I’m in military intelligence. | 我供职于军情处 |
[24:38] | We don’t hijack dead bodies. | 我们不负责劫持尸体 |
[24:39] | The victim’s name is Thomas Vega. | 他的名字是托马斯·维嘉 |
[24:42] | So you want me to steal the remains of a murder victim | 你是想让我在联邦调查局的眼皮底下 |
[24:44] | -from the FBI? -Yes. | -偷取受害者尸体 -没错 |
[24:46] | As soon as possible please. | 拜托 尽快 |
[24:48] | -I can make a few calls… -No this is not a situation | -我可以打几个电话看看 -不 这不是 |
[24:50] | where you make a few phone calls. | 打几个电话能解决的问题 |
[24:52] | That’s who I am Tempe. | 我只能做这些 坦普瑞斯 |
[24:53] | I am the guy who makes a few calls. | 我就只能打几个电话 |
[24:55] | Booth has never turned his back on you. | 布斯从不会拒绝帮助你 |
[24:57] | You are a selfish coward | 你这个自私的小人 |
[24:59] | and you never deserved him. | 不配他对你的感情 |
[25:04] | We can feed the transponder’s signal | 我们能让收发器的信号 |
[25:08] | through the ship’s antennae. | 通过船的天线发出去 |
[25:09] | Well you taught me sometimes you gotta stand and fight | 你教过我有时你得站直了抗击对手 |
[25:11] | And sometimes you gotta run like hell for help. | 有时也得逃跑求助 |
[25:20] | Hang on Teddy. | 等等 泰迪 |
[25:22] | Stay with me. | 跟我一起 |
[25:23] | Sarge? | 中士 |
[25:24] | Sarge? | 中士 |
[25:30] | We never should have gone on that last mission. | 我们不应该参加那最后一役 |
[25:39] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[25:42] | taking out another sniper that was… | 解决另一个狙击手 那是 |
[25:44] | it was way beyond your capabilities. | 那超出了你的能力范围 |
[25:47] | It was… you couldn’t have… | 那是 你不会 |
[25:50] | That’s why you’re haunting me right? You’re… | 这就是你现在为什么跟着我 对吧 |
[25:55] | Can’t an old army buddy | 难道一个旧日战友 |
[25:57] | just show up to lend a helping hand? | 就不能出现一下帮帮忙 |
[26:03] | Yeah. | 能 |
[26:09] | You got a partner now? | 你现在有搭档吗 |
[26:11] | Yeah. | 有 |
[26:12] | You two tight? | 很默契? |
[26:16] | Yeah we’re uh… you would you’d like her. She’s… | 没错 我们 你会 你会喜欢她 她 |
[26:19] | Her? | 女的 |
[26:21] | Way to go sarge. | 有你的 长官 |
[26:22] | Look just focus here all right? | 听着 现在要集中精力 好吗 |
[26:24] | Corporal all right whoever is monitoring | 下士 好吧 追踪沉船的人 |
[26:27] | The sinking of the ship | 无论是谁 |
[26:30] | Should be able to pick up the signal right? | 都应该能够接收信号的 不是吗 |
[26:33] | Very cool sir. | 酷毙了 长官 |
[26:44] | You shorted it out. | 你把它弄短路了 |
[26:46] | – It’s useless now. – No. | -现在没用了 -不 |
[26:53] | Look don’t worry sarge. | 听着 别急 长官 |
[26:54] | Hey at least we still got this flashlight. | 至少咱们还有这支手电筒 |
[27:03] | – vega’s remains. – thank you. | -维嘉的尸体 -谢谢 |
[27:18] | So just to sum things up the ship’s about to explode | 那么 想一想 船快要爆炸了 |
[27:20] | And now there’s no way to stop it. | 现在没法儿阻止它了 |
[27:23] | Rub it in– I got you killed twice. | 你火上浇油啊 真想让你死上加死 |
[27:24] | Where we going? | 我们去哪 |
[27:25] | We got to get out of here. | 想法出去 |
[27:27] | Hey even if we get up out on the deck | 就算咱们能逃到甲板上去 |
[27:29] | – We’re gonna have to jump into the ocean. -That’s right. | -也不得不跳海 -没错 |
[27:31] | Where if the fall doesn’t kill us | 就算跳不死 |
[27:33] | We’ll get hypothermia and drown. | 也得冻死 淹死 |
[27:34] | Oh no I get hypothermia and drown. | 不 就算我冻死了 淹死了 |
[27:36] | Who knows what’ll happen to you. | 谁知道你会怎么样 |
[27:38] | If you die sarge I’m gone. | 如果你死了 长官 我就没了 |
[27:40] | There’s not a single person left on the planet | 这个星球上再也没人 |
[27:42] | Who will remember me. | 会记得我了 |
[27:43] | It’d be like I was never here. | 就像我从没来世上走过一遭一样 |
[27:44] | – No. – No? | -不 -不是吗 |
[27:47] | No there’s that uh that girl. | 不 那个 那个女孩儿 |
[27:49] | She won’t forget you. | 她忘不了你的 |
[27:50] | You mean claire? | 你是说克莱尔 |
[27:52] | Yeah claire. | 没错 克莱尔 |
[27:53] | You know every day on the anniversary of your death | 你知道吗 你的每个祭日 |
[27:55] | I go to your grave and I visit you | 我去给你扫墓时 |
[27:59] | And there’s always flowers from her there. | 都能看到她献给你的花儿 |
[28:01] | You ever see her? | 你见过她吗 |
[28:02] | From a distance yeah. | 远远的看见过 |
[28:04] | Why don’t you talk to her? | 怎么不和她聊聊 |
[28:05] | ’cause she blames me for your death. | 因为她觉得是我害死你的 |
[28:06] | That’s crazy. | 太夸张了吧 |
[28:08] | That’s not crazy. | 一点儿不夸张 |
[28:09] | I blame me too. | 我也很自责 |
[28:15] | Here we go. | 这边走 |
[28:18] | – Sarge? – Yeah? | -长官 -什么事 |
[28:20] | Tomorrow’s the anniversary. I need a favor. | 明天是我的祭日 想请你帮个忙 |
[28:22] | If I survive this anything. | 如果能生还 什么事都成 |
[28:24] | I need you to tell claire I loved her. | 我想你告诉克莱尔 说我爱她 |
[28:30] | You never told her? | 你自己没说过吗 |
[28:31] | I was 20. I didn’t know how to say it. | 当时我20岁 还不知道该怎么说出口 |
[28:33] | Well you say “i love you.” | 你自己去说个”我爱你” |
[28:34] | I mean what’s so hard about that? | 有那麽困难吗 |
[28:36] | What you’ve never loved somebody | 什么 你难道从没真爱过谁 |
[28:37] | And didn’t say it to ’em? | 也从没对他们说过吗 |
[28:42] | See? maybe that’s why I’m here. | 看看 这就是为什么我在这儿的原因了 |
[28:44] | Get you to say I love you to somebody. | 让你有机会代我向别人说”我爱你” |
[28:47] | We can get through here. | 我们能从这儿出去 |
[28:48] | Get through the solid metal wall? | 从一堵坚硬的金属墙穿过去吗 |
[28:49] | No the stairs. | 不 有楼梯 |
[28:50] | You see? the stairs; | 看到了吗 楼梯的印迹 |
[28:51] | The thinnest interior bulkhead of a ship is | 船内部最薄的墙壁 |
[28:54] | Gonna be along the stairs. | 肯定是沿着楼梯的墙壁 |
[28:55] | We’re gonna blast our way through this. | 我们能把这儿炸开 |
[28:58] | Rigor indicates he’s been dead less than 24 hours; | 尸僵表明他死了还不到24小时 |
[29:02] | About the same time booth disappeared. | 差不多和布斯失踪的时间一样 |
[29:03] | Vega must have been killed | 维嘉肯定是在 |
[29:04] | Just after we were threatened by that judge. | 我们被那个法官威胁之后遇害的 |
[29:07] | Two full-thickness burns | 两个在颈后三角肌上的 |
[29:08] | To the posterior triangle of the neck | 同样深度的烧伤孔 |
[29:10] | Corresponding with a high-amperage stun gun. | 很明显是遭大功率电枪击中 |
[29:13] | Stun gun. | 电枪 |
[29:14] | How did you pull this off? | 你怎么把这个搞出来的 |
[29:16] | It’s masked as a military intelligence operation. | 用军机处手术布蒙着 |
[29:20] | National security. | 国家机密 |
[29:21] | Well how long before they find out the truth? | 他们多久后会发现 |
[29:23] | – Not long if you keep talking so loud. – You’re gonna get | -如果你还这么大声说话 就快了 -你快要 |
[29:25] | In trouble jared. definitely lose your job. | 惹麻烦了 嘉德 肯定会被炒鱿鱼 |
[29:27] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[29:28] | These burn marks are not in the usual place. | 这些烧伤孔的部位不同寻常 |
[29:31] | On all the other victims they were equidistant | 在其他受害者身上 一般都等距 |
[29:34] | From the inferior nuchal line. | 分布在较下边的颈背部线上 |
[29:35] | This time they’re angled about four centimeters to the right. | 这次是斜在右边四厘米处 |
[29:39] | This is deep. the stun gun was held here | 这一处很深 电枪在这里 |
[29:42] | Near his heart for an extended time. | 在他心脏处电击了不短时间 |
[29:44] | Caused fatal fibrillation. that’ll be cause of death. | 造成了致命的心脏纤颤 引发了死亡 |
[29:51] | Here’s a hairline fracture to the olecranon process | 这里有一处细微骨折 |
[29:54] | Of the right ulna. | 在右尺骨的鹰嘴突上 |
[29:56] | – What does that mean? – The victim damaged his right | -什么意思 -受害人伤到了 |
[29:58] | Medial and lateral epicondyles as well as his coronoid fossa | 他的右内侧上髁骨和冠状窝 |
[30:01] | Possibly consistent with a defensive | 很可能是受了来自后面的袭击 |
[30:04] | Response to a posterior assault. | 而做出反击时造成的 |
[30:06] | Our victim got a piece of the bad guy. | 受害者狠狠给了坏蛋一下 |
[30:08] | He elbowed the assailant. | 他用肘攻击了袭击者 |
[30:10] | Striking someone that hard | 很使劲地打 |
[30:11] | There’s going to be damage at least broken ribs. | 袭击者受伤了 至少打折了肋骨 |
[30:21] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[30:22] | Good job kid. | 干得好 小鬼 |
[30:24] | What the hell is that supposed to be. | 那玩意是他妈的什么 |
[30:25] | A well-shaped charge. | 一个体型不赖的炸弹 |
[30:27] | It’s a mermaid get it? | 是个美人鱼 看明白了吗 |
[30:29] | It’s not sexist ’cause she’s mostly fish. | 不太性感 因为她多半是鱼 |
[30:31] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:37] | All we need now is a power source. | 我们现在只缺个电源了 |
[30:41] | Right that’s what the flashlight was for. | 没错 手电筒就是干这个来的 |
[30:48] | I have an injunction here | 我拿到了指令 |
[30:50] | Reclaiming jurisdiction in this case. | 恢复了这案子的司法权 |
[30:52] | On what grounds? | 以什么立场? |
[30:55] | One missing fbi agent is not a case of national security. | 一个失踪的联邦调查局不关国家安全局的事 |
[30:59] | Grab a coffee guys. | 你们先退下 伙计们 |
[31:06] | Do you have the warrant? | 有授权书吗 |
[31:07] | Right here signed by the judge. | 这就是 法官签了名的 |
[31:13] | I don’t think there’s any more reason for us | 我想现在我们不用 |
[31:15] | To keep the truth from ms. taffet. | 再对泰弗女士保密了 |
[31:16] | No wait | 不 等等 |
[31:17] | The grave digger said that we… | 掘墓人说如果我们… |
[31:19] | You’ve been in touch with the grave digger? | 你们和掘墓人有联系吗 |
[31:22] | The grave digger has agent booth? | 掘墓人绑架了布斯探员吗 |
[31:24] | She can’t seem to extend her arm. | 貌似她抬不起胳膊 |
[31:26] | What? | 什么 |
[31:30] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[31:31] | About what? | 觉得什么 |
[31:32] | It’s possible. | 很可能 |
[31:35] | She had complete access to fbi files and evidence. | 她完全有权接触联邦调查局的档案和证物 |
[31:39] | Nobody wanted the grave digger case. | 没人想接手掘墓人的案子 |
[31:41] | It’s a career killer. | 他是个职业杀手 |
[31:43] | But with kurland out of the way… | 但除了科林… |
[31:45] | Have you injured yourself recently ms. taffet? | 你最近受伤过吗 泰弗女士 |
[31:48] | What the hell does that have to do with anything? | 那和这有他妈的什么关系 |
[31:50] | Don’t let dr. hodgins go. | 哈特金斯博士先别激动 |
[31:53] | Could I see the warrant please? | 请让我看看授权书 好吗 |
[32:00] | Broken ribs. | 肋骨受过伤 |
[32:02] | She’s the grave digger? | 她就是掘墓人吗 |
[32:03] | It’s her. | 就是她 |
[32:04] | Can you prove it? | 你们能证明吗 |
[32:05] | No we can’t. is that a problem? | 不 我们不能 有什么问题吗 |
[32:08] | Not for me. | 我没有 |
[32:11] | You got a place to lock her up? | 找个地方把她关起来 |
[32:17] | Where’s booth? | 布斯在哪 |
[32:18] | She’s not gonna say anything. | 她什么都不会说的 |
[32:20] | You haven’t even asked. | 你还没问呢 |
[32:22] | Yeah I’ve read extensively on the grave digger. | 我翻阅了掘墓人大量的资料 |
[32:24] | I’m acquainted with the profile. | 我了解个大概 |
[32:25] | Very intelligent very calm. | 非常聪明 非常冷静 |
[32:28] | She won’t speak. | 她不会说的 |
[32:29] | Then what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办? |
[32:30] | You have to do spring cleaning on her | 来个大扫除吧 |
[32:31] | What is that? | 那是什么意思 |
[32:32] | Is that some kind of torture or something? | 是某种拷问的酷刑吗 |
[32:34] | Nothing. it doesn’t exist. | 什么也不是 根本不存在 |
[32:36] | The government keeps secret | 政府掌握着每位美国公民的 |
[32:37] | Black illegal files on every u.s. citizen. | 秘密 黑点和非法的档案 |
[32:39] | It’s called spring cleaning ’cause everything’s | 叫做大扫除 因为所有坏事 |
[32:41] | Brought out into the light and turned upside down. | 都能被抖出来 让你万劫不复 |
[32:43] | O-okay that is complete paranoia right? | 好吧 那纯粹是胡说八道 对吧 |
[32:45] | I’ll need access to a secure terminal. | 我得去接驳登陆安全终端 |
[32:48] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[32:50] | And only conspiracy nuts call it spring cleaning. | 只有阴谋家才称那叫做大扫除 |
[32:56] | – Uh sarge? – Corporal parker | -长官 -帕克下士 |
[32:59] | I really need you to stifle yourself at this juncture okay? | 我要你此刻屏息凝神 好吗 |
[33:01] | Okay. yeah I get it. | 好的 没问题 知道了 |
[33:03] | I mean if these two leads touch | 我说 如果这两头碰到一起 |
[33:04] | That explodes you become booth jam. | 就会爆炸 你就成了布斯碎肉片了 |
[33:06] | That’s correct. or if say | 完全正确 而且 如果 |
[33:08] | A bead of sweat completes the circuit then boom! | 一颗掉落的汗滴接通了电线 也会”崩” |
[33:12] | Can I ask you one more question? | 我能再问你一个问题吗 |
[33:13] | What is it corporal? | 什么问题 下士 |
[33:14] | It’s just how are you | 就是 你怎么能 |
[33:15] | Gonna complete the circuit from a hundred yards away | 在百码以外完成电路连接 |
[33:17] | At which distance you might survive the blast? | 而让自己全身而退呢 |
[33:20] | One thing at a time okay? | 一步一步来 行吗 |
[33:23] | – Okay. – First time I’ve ever heard | -好的 -我还是第一次见 |
[33:25] | Of a cowardly ghost– what a wuss. | 一个如此胆小的鬼 真是个松包 |
[33:33] | I’d like to kill you. | 我想杀了你 |
[33:35] | I hate her. | 我恨她 |
[33:37] | I think I could murder her. | 我想我能杀了她 |
[33:38] | If any group of people could murder someone | 如果有谁能不留痕迹地 |
[33:40] | And get away with it it’ll be us. | 杀了她 那就是我们 |
[33:46] | I’m not gonna ask you any questions. | 我不会问你任何问题 |
[33:49] | I’m just gonna tell you what’s going on right now. | 我只是想告诉你现在发生了什么 |
[33:51] | I went through your file. | 我看过你的资料了 |
[33:53] | As heather taffet | 作为海特·泰弗 |
[33:54] | You have lead a very tiny transparent life. | 你过着近乎透明的生活 |
[33:57] | But in 1998 | 但是在1998年 |
[33:59] | You married a man named william burton | 你嫁给了一个叫威廉·伯顿的人 |
[34:01] | For exactly one month | 而且就在一个月前 |
[34:02] | Before you had the marriage annulled. | 你离婚了 |
[34:04] | Which was long enough to create | 这给了你足够的时间来 |
[34:06] | An entire identity | 创造一个新的身份 |
[34:08] | A whole untraceable identity… | 一个完整的 难以追踪的身份 |
[34:13] | …which you used for one thing and one thing only | 你用它做的唯一的一件事就是 |
[34:18] | To rent a storage locker in spring hill. | 在德文斯通用活动中心租了一个储藏柜 |
[34:22] | I gotcha bitch. | 我都知道了 婊子 |
[34:37] | I got to get closer. | 得再近点 |
[34:40] | You’re too close now sarge. | 你离的太近了 警官 |
[34:46] | You’re too close. | 你离的太近了 |
[34:47] | I’ll get it. | 我来吧 |
[34:49] | I’ll get it. | 我来 |
[34:54] | Teddy… | 泰迪 |
[35:11] | You’ve gotta get your hands on some truth-telling drugs. | 你得让她吃点吐真剂 |
[35:14] | What? would you rather torture her? | -什么 -难道你想折磨她吗 |
[35:16] | I know a little bit about that. | 那方面我倒是知道一点 |
[35:18] | No. what? we don’t do that. booth will die. | -不 我们从不那样做 -布斯会死的 |
[35:20] | Character is who you are under pressure | 本性是在压力之下才显现出来的 |
[35:22] | Not who you are when everything’s fine. | 而不是在一切都顺利的时候 |
[35:24] | We’re the good guys; we don’t-we don’t torture people. | 我们是好人 我们从不折磨别人 |
[35:26] | Evidence is being compiled against you as we speak | 证据对你并不利 |
[35:29] | Miss taffet– tell us where agent booth is. | 泰弗女士 告诉我们布斯探员在哪 |
[35:30] | You don’t want another murder on your head. | 你不想再顶上一桩命案吧 |
[35:32] | Okay see that’s not gonna work. | 好吧 这样没用的 |
[35:34] | Her pathology necessitates controlling the game. | 她是控制狂 |
[35:36] | She’s created | 她创造了 |
[35:37] | Her own morality– she’s not gonna | 她自己的道德观念 她不会 |
[35:38] | Relinquish control. | 放弃控制欲的 |
[35:40] | Hey they brought in everything from her storage locker. | 他们把她储藏柜的所有东西都带来了 |
[35:42] | Okay back to work everybody. | 工作吧 各位 |
[35:48] | Teddy? yeah? | -泰迪 -怎么 |
[35:50] | I can’t see very well. | 我看不太清了 |
[35:52] | I looked at the flash. | 我刚才盯着闪光了 |
[35:54] | You’re okay? yeah? | 你还好吗 嗯 |
[35:56] | Uh I think I could use some help. | 我想我得需要点帮助了 |
[36:04] | Is that light? | 那是光吗 |
[36:08] | Did we find a way out? | 我们找到出去的路了吗 |
[36:09] | You always find a way out sarge. | 你总能找到出去的路 警官 |
[36:11] | I’ll be your legs. you be my eyes. | 我来当你的腿 你来当我的眼睛 |
[36:12] | Come on teddy. | 来吧 泰迪 |
[36:14] | Which way corporal? | 哪条路 下士 |
[36:16] | Towards the light. | 朝着光那边 |
[36:18] | Oh that sounds bad huh? | 听起来不怎么样 |
[36:20] | “move towards the light.” | 朝着光那边走 |
[36:24] | Hold up– these boots were worn recently. | 等等 这双靴子最近被穿过 |
[36:27] | Hey uh jared can I see your black file | 嘉德 我能看看你的叫大扫除什么的 |
[36:30] | Of spring cleaning or whatever? | 黑色档案吗 |
[36:33] | The contents are on my pda. | 在我的掌上电脑里面 |
[36:35] | Talk to me while you analyze. | 边分析边跟我说说 |
[36:37] | Aedes sollicitans– it’s a common marsh mosquito. | 烦扰伊蚊是一种常见的沼泽蚊子 |
[36:39] | Blood’s still in its gut. | 它的肠内还有血 |
[36:41] | Indicating it was worn how recently? | 能看出它是最近多久才被穿过的 |
[36:43] | At least in the last 24 hours for sure but… | 肯定在最近的24小时里 但是 |
[36:45] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[36:47] | I got some paint chips here. | 这有点油漆碎片 |
[36:48] | Run it through the mass spec | 用质谱联用分析一下 |
[36:50] | See if there’s anything special about that paint. | 看看那个油漆有没有什么特别的 |
[36:52] | Yep. I’m on it. | 我在做了 |
[36:54] | You still with me teddy? | 你还挺得住吧 泰迪 |
[36:56] | Yeah. | 是 |
[36:57] | But I got to tell you I feel like we’ve kind of… | 但是我得告诉你 我有种感觉 |
[37:00] | Been here before. | 我们以前好像来过这儿 |
[37:02] | I’m sorry I got you killed. | 很抱歉我把你害死了 |
[37:03] | I was so anxious to get off that shot take out my target | 我开那一枪的时候太紧张了 |
[37:06] | That I forgot to tell you… | 我忘了告诉你 |
[37:10] | You told me to get down twice. | 你告诉我两次趴下 |
[37:13] | You gave the order | 你下了命令 |
[37:15] | And I didn’t listen. what? | -但是我没听 -什么 |
[37:17] | Sarge… stop. | 中士 停下 |
[37:19] | I didn’t come here to haunt you. | 我不是来缠着你的 |
[37:23] | I came to tell you it wasn’t your fault. | 我是来告诉你那不是你的错 |
[37:46] | Active amine hydrogen epoxy hydroxyapatite and silica. | 活跃的胺氢 环氧 羟磷石灰还有硅 |
[37:50] | It’s an obsolete composition of deck coating | 是废弃的甲板涂料 |
[37:51] | Used by the navy prior to 1961. | 而且是1961年以前海军用的 |
[37:54] | So she was on a navy vessel within the last 24 hours? | 所以她最近24小时内去过一艘海军舰艇 |
[37:57] | Yes. yeah an old one– most likely decommissioned. | 是的 很旧的一艘 很可能是退役的 |
[38:00] | Wait a minute a ship? | 等一下 一艘船 |
[38:01] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[38:02] | Taffet was a volunteer at the aquarium. | 泰弗是水族馆的志愿者 |
[38:05] | They were prepping some sort of old navy ship to be sunk. | 他们准备将一些旧的海军船只沉没 |
[38:08] | What? they’re making some sort of reef. | -什么 -他们要用沉船做人工暗礁 |
[38:11] | The navy’s not afraid of explosions or sinking ships. | 海军可不怕爆炸或者是沉船 |
[38:13] | Plus it’ll really annoy my brother | 另外 我哥哥肯定会生气 |
[38:14] | The army ranger to be saved by a squid. | 一名军中的突击队员被一只乌贼给救了 |
[38:17] | Brennan they know where booth is. | 布雷纳恩 他们知道布斯在哪了 |
[38:20] | Jared is getting a helicopter | 嘉德正在叫一架直升机 |
[38:21] | To take you there. | 带你去 |
[38:23] | He’s on an old navy ship. | 他在一艘旧的海军船上 |
[38:33] | You can put me down sarge. | 你可以放我下来了 中士 |
[38:36] | You don’t have to carry me anymore. | 你不用再带着我了 |
[38:37] | Doesn’t work that way teddy. | 行不通 泰迪 |
[38:42] | I’m patched through te via cell phone. | 我用电话跟你联系 |
[38:44] | Jared I don’t understand why aren’t you here | 嘉德 我不明白 为什么你不坐 |
[38:46] | In the helicopter with me? | 直升机跟我一起来呢 |
[38:47] | Typical navy red tape; nothing to worry about. | 典型的海军官僚主义 不用担心 |
[38:49] | But listen | 但是听好 |
[38:50] | They couldn’t cancel the detonation. | 他们解除不了爆炸 |
[38:51] | Something’s wrong with the transponder. | 异频雷达收发机出了毛病 |
[38:53] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[38:54] | The ship blows in nine minutes– the navy’s only | 那艘船在9分钟后就会爆炸 海军只给 |
[38:56] | Giving you five to get there and get seeley off. | 你5分钟时间到那里去救瑟雷 |
[38:58] | No jared! | 不 嘉德 |
[38:59] | Booth could be anywhere on that ship! | 布斯可能在船上的任何地方 |
[39:00] | Five minutes is not enough time! | 5分钟根本不够 |
[39:02] | These guys don’t negotiate tempe. | 这些家伙没的商量 坦普 |
[39:03] | They won’t risk any more lives. | 他们不会冒任何危险 |
[39:05] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[39:06] | It’s all worth it as long as you save my brother. | 只要你能救出我哥哥什么都值了 |
[39:12] | Rangers lead the way sarge. | 突击队员带路 中士 |
[39:15] | Rangers lead the way corporal. | 突击队员带路 下士 |
[39:17] | There. all right? | 就呆在这 好吗 |
[39:25] | Sarge. | 中士 |
[39:27] | I knew what you did for me. | 我知道你为我做了什么 |
[39:29] | How far you carried me. | 你背着我走了多远 |
[39:35] | Sarge. | 中士 |
[39:38] | One more thing I got to tell you. | 还有一件事我得告诉你 |
[39:45] | No way you’re getting the deposit back on that tux. | 你这件礼服换不回押金了 |
[39:54] | Booth! | 布斯 |
[39:55] | Hurry! come on! | 快点 快过来 |
[40:01] | Hurry booth! come on! | 快点 布斯 快过来 |
[40:02] | Booth come on! hurry! | 布斯 快啊 快 |
[40:37] | Thanks for coming to get me bones. | 谢谢你来接我 骨头 |
[40:39] | You should have stayed in the hospital another day. | 你应该在医院里再呆一天 |
[40:41] | No I didn’t mean… | 不 我不是说 |
[40:44] | Getting me out of the hospital I meant… | 从医院里接我 我是说 |
[40:46] | Coming out on the helicopter to the ship. | 用直升机来救我离开那艘船 |
[40:50] | Thanks for saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我的命 |
[40:55] | I got you this. | 我给你带了这个 |
[41:01] | Cocky! how’d you find that? | “骄傲” 你怎么找到的 |
[41:03] | That’s hard to find. | 这很难找 |
[41:04] | I read through your report. | 我读了你的报告 |
[41:07] | Seems you would need two people | 看起来你在做大部分事情的时候 |
[41:09] | To do most of what you did. | 都需要另一个人 |
[41:12] | I had help. | 我得到了帮助 |
[41:14] | There was a ghost. | 有一个鬼魂 |
[41:17] | You were… injured | 你 受伤了 |
[41:19] | Drugged disoriented | 被人下药药了还是迷糊了 |
[41:21] | Breathing bad air. | 或者缺氧了 |
[41:23] | There are no such things as ghosts. | 世界上是没有鬼的 |
[41:25] | Whatever you have to tell yourself there bones. | 随便你说什么 骨头 |
[41:32] | Whose ghost? | 谁的鬼魂 |
[41:36] | He’s buried over there. | 他被埋在那儿 |
[41:37] | The ghost? | 那个鬼? |
[41:38] | Corporal edward parker. | 爱德华·帕克下士 |
[41:41] | He was slain while serving his country. | 他在服兵役的时候牺牲了 |
[41:46] | He was 20. | 他才20岁 |
[41:47] | He was just a kid. | 他只是个孩子 |
[41:49] | Was it um… | 他的死 |
[41:51] | Your fault that he died? | 是你的错吗 |
[41:55] | No. | 不是 |
[41:57] | The fortunes of war. | 是战争的错 |
[42:00] | It wasn’t my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[42:02] | You see that woman over there? | 你看见那边那个女人了吗 |
[42:05] | Her name is claire. | 她叫克莱尔 |
[42:07] | I have a message for her from teddy. | 泰迪叫我给她带个话 |
[42:10] | What a message from a ghost? | 一个鬼叫你带话 |
[42:12] | You wait here okay? | 你在这等着 行吗 |
[42:14] | But you’re gonna deliver | 但是你要告诉那个女人 |
[42:16] | A message to that woman from a ghost? | 一个鬼给她的留言 |
[42:36] | Beautiful day. | 天气很好 |
[42:40] | Makes you glad to be alive doesn’t it? | 让你对生命充满喜悦 是吧 |
[42:41] | Yes it does. | 是的 |