时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | This poor guy was only 50. | 这可怜的家伙才50岁 |
[00:08] | They say cause of death was cardiac failure resulting from a congenital defect. | 他们说他死于 先天缺陷引起的心力衰竭 |
[00:13] | You’re not gonna talk like that when we get there,right? | 到了那边 你不会这样说话吧? |
[00:15] | – Like what? – You know,it’s a wake,Bones; it’s not a crime scene. | – 怎样? – 那是追悼会 Bones 不是犯罪现场 |
[00:18] | You know,”Hey I’m sorry for your loss.” “How are you holding up?” Stuff like that. | 该说”对您的不幸我深表遗憾” “请节哀顺变”之类的话 |
[00:22] | I know,I just don’t agree with the social convention | 我知道 我只是不认同这种社会传统 |
[00:24] | which requires us to attend a daylong grieving ritual simply | 要求我们参加长达一天的哀悼仪式 |
[00:28] | because the deceased worked at the Jeffersonian. | 仅仅因为死者在Jeffersonian工作 |
[00:30] | Try not to say “the deceased.” | 尽量表说”死者” |
[00:32] | It’s not like any of us knew this Dr. Reilly personally. | 咱们几个跟这个Reilly博士没啥私交嘛 |
[00:36] | I knew him. It was Hank. Hank was a prince. | 我跟他挺熟 他叫Hank Hank这人挺出色 |
[00:39] | I talked to him just last week about Michelle. | 我上个星期刚跟他聊过Michelle的事 |
[00:41] | How to get her to stop smoking. | 关于怎样才能让她不再抽 |
[00:43] | She’s smoking? She’s smoking what? | 她抽上了? 抽什么? |
[00:45] | Cigarettes. | 香烟而已 |
[00:46] | I’ve been her legal guardian for a month and I’m already a total failure. | 才当了她一个月的合法监护人 我已经一败涂地 |
[00:50] | She’s 16. She’s just trying to test you,that’s all. | 她才16岁 她只是在测试你罢了 |
[00:52] | Maybe we should just focus on Hank. | 我们还是把注意力放回Hank身上吧 |
[00:54] | Whoa,I think I remember him. | 哦 我想我记得他 |
[00:56] | Curly blond hair,blue eyes,glasses… | 卷曲的金发 蓝眼睛 戴眼镜… |
[00:58] | Nope,dark hair,balding. | 不对 黑发 秃顶 |
[01:00] | You don’t even work at the Jeffersonian. How do you know him? | 你都不在Jeffersonian工作 你怎么认识他的? |
[01:02] | The guy ran the best fantasy football league in DC. | 华盛顿就数他梦幻足球玩得最好 |
[01:04] | Oh,man… Oh,man,I still owe him 20 bucks. | 哦天 哦 天 我还欠他20块钱呐 |
[01:07] | Come to think about it,you know what,he owed me 20 bucks. | 说起来 你猜怎么着 他欠我20块钱 |
[01:11] | Great,how am I gonna getthatback? | 太好了 这下我上哪儿要去啊? |
[01:27] | There are a lot people here whom I recognize. | 这里很多人我都认识 |
[01:30] | Well,they’re from work,honey. | 他们都是我们的同事 亲爱的 |
[01:32] | There’s Amy Valeska. That’s Hank’s assistant. | 那是Amy Valeska Hank的助手 |
[01:35] | Oh,she looks really upset. | 哦 她看上去很难过 |
[01:37] | Grief can be very difficult to process so,if anyone needs to talk… | 悲伤有时很不容易应对 所以 如果有人想聊聊… |
[01:40] | That’s why they have booze,Sweets. | 酒精会帮他们的 甜甜 |
[01:42] | *** | 也是 |
[01:43] | Hank’s mother over there is very rich. | 坐在那边的是Hank的母亲 她非常有钱 |
[01:46] | Something to do with dry cleaning. | 好像跟干洗行业有关 |
[01:48] | Dr. Temperance Brennan? | Temperance Brennan博士? |
[01:50] | Yes. Hello. | 我是 你好 |
[01:52] | Hank said you worked at the museum,but I didn’t think you’d be here. | Hank提过你在所里工作 但我没想到你会来这儿 |
[01:56] | I – I’m Barney,Hank’s brother. | 我是Barney Hank的哥哥 |
[01:58] | – I’m sorry… – Uh,I’m sorry for your loss. | – 对您的不幸… – 呃 对您的不幸我深表遗憾 |
[02:00] | Yeah,I’m an author. A writer,like you. I mean,I write thrillers. | 嗯 我是个作家 写手 跟你一样 我是说 我写惊悚小说 |
[02:08] | I’ve read all of yours. | 你写的书我都读过 |
[02:09] | Ladies and gentleman,after you take a moment with the deceased, | 女士们先生们 在你们瞻仰过逝者之后 |
[02:12] | please join us in the family room for refreshments and reminiscences. | 请到家庭活动室 与我们分享点心和回忆 |
[02:28] | Sorry,Hank… | 抱歉 Hank… |
[02:30] | But she’s still smoking. | 可她还是在抽烟 |
[03:25] | – Go up. Pay your respects. – Yeah. | – 过去 表达一下你的敬意 – 知道了 |
[04:00] | Okay,Bones,you really suck at this. | 好了 Bones 你这方面实在差劲 |
[04:02] | You are staring way too long at this guy,okay? | 你盯着这伙计太久了 知道不? |
[04:05] | People are gonna start thinking you have a thing for him. | 别人会以为你跟他有暧昧呢 |
[04:07] | This man was murdered. | 这人是被谋杀的 |
[04:09] | – Heart attack. – No… | – 是心脏病 – 不… |
[04:10] | – He had a heart attack. – No,Booth,this man was murdered. | – 他心脏病突发 – 不 Booth 他是被谋杀的 |
[04:14] | Hank Reilly did not die from congenital heart failure. | Hank Reilly不是死于先天性心脏病 |
[04:17] | He was murdered. | 他是被谋杀的 |
[04:51] | Bones Season04 Episode22 Double Death of the Dearly Departed | 亲爱逝者的双重死亡 |
[05:01] | What is that? This is whisky. | 这是什么? 是威士忌 |
[05:03] | Well,it’s a wake,Bones,okay? There’s drinking involved. | 这里是追悼会 Bones 好吗? 自然少不了酒水 |
[05:06] | We should remain clear-headed so we can solve the murder. | 我们应该保持头脑清醒 这样才能侦破这起谋杀案啊 |
[05:10] | – Code word,okay? For “murder.” – Okay. | – 用暗号 行不? 别说”谋杀” – 行啊 |
[05:13] | I want you to say “translation,” you understand? | 咱就说”翻译” 明白不? |
[05:15] | – Translation,got it? – Okay. | – 好的 |
[05:17] | SomeonetranslatedDr. Reilly,and we have to find out who. | 有人翻译了Reilly博士 我们得查清那人是谁 |
[05:22] | Bones,is there any chance you just feel bad about not knowing this guy like the rest of us did? | Bones 有没有可能 你是因为 不像我们那样了解这人 所以感觉不好? |
[05:28] | So,now you’re just making it about you in saying that he was translated instead of, | 所以 你想让自己也有参与感 就说他是被翻译的 而不是 |
[05:32] | I don’t know,dying of natural causes? | 我不知道 自然死亡? |
[05:34] | No,there is no chance of that. | 不 没那可能 |
[05:39] | What makes you think he was translated? | 你凭什么认为他是被翻译的? |
[05:41] | Okay,the rose that his assistant placed on his chest had fallen to the side. | 是这样 他助手放在他胸口的 玫瑰滚到一边去了 |
[05:45] | So,I reached in to put it back and I touched him. | 所以我就把花放回来 我摸了他 |
[05:47] | Whoa,you touched him? | 喔 你摸了他? |
[05:48] | I touch dead people all the time,Booth. | 我一天到晚摸死人的 Booth |
[05:51] | I felt cracked ribs. Left two through four. | 我发现他肋骨骨折了 左边第二到第四根 |
[05:55] | – Drink up,will you? – Why? | – 喝口酒吧 好不? – 为什么? |
[05:56] | ‘Cause I’m hoping you’re gonna pass out. | 因为我希望你晕过去 |
[05:59] | No,Booth,we are talking about translation. | 不行 Booth 我们说的可是翻译哎 |
[06:02] | Bones,you ever think that,I don’t know,if there was evidence of foul translation, | Bones 你有没有想过 咋说呢 如果有证据显示那是翻译 |
[06:07] | that the coroner would have spotted it? | 验尸官是会发现的? |
[06:09] | – Yes. – Fine,so,I’ll tell you what. | – 没错 – 那不结了 所以 这么着吧 |
[06:10] | Tomorrow morning we will go find the guy who did the autopsy and we’ll ask him questions. | 明天早上 咱们就去盘问解剖他的人 |
[06:14] | No,Dr. Reilly’s scheduled to be cremated this afternoon. | 不 Reilly博士今天下午就要被火化了 |
[06:18] | All the evidence will be destroyed. | 到时所有证据都毁了 |
[06:20] | We have to get an injunction so that we can examine the remains. | 我们得拿个火化禁令 好检查遗体 |
[06:23] | Now? You want me to take the body now? | 现在? 你要我现在就把尸体带走? |
[06:25] | – Yes. – That family will be scarred for life. | – 没错 – 他们家会一辈子抬不起头的 |
[06:28] | Booth,the man has been translated. | Booth 那人是被翻译的 |
[06:32] | Okay,fine. Fine,fine,fine. Triple fine,all right? | 好吧 行 行 行 行 我再三答应 行不? |
[06:35] | I’ll call for an injunction. | 我会打电话申请禁令 |
[06:37] | In the meantime,go into the family room there where they’re doing toasts,okay? | 与此同时 到家庭活动室 去参加他们的敬酒式 好吗? |
[06:42] | All right,there you go. Bones? | 好了 去吧 Bones? |
[06:46] | Put on a sad face. | 表情要悲伤 |
[06:48] | No,sad. Keep that face sad. That’s it. That’s it. | 不 悲伤 保持住哈 对了 |
[06:57] | I loved… Hank Reilly. | 我爱…Hank Reilly |
[07:03] | I still love him! | 我依然爱着他! |
[07:05] | And why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[07:07] | He was… | 他是… |
[07:10] | A good husband. A good man. | 一个好丈夫 一个好人 |
[07:15] | The little things are what life’s about. | 生活中的点点滴滴 |
[07:18] | The routine. | 日常习惯 |
[07:20] | Hank said I should ground Michelle. | Hank说我该关Michelle禁闭 |
[07:22] | But I don’t want to be the enemy. | 可我不想唱黑脸 |
[07:23] | She’s only been with me for a month,you know? | 她才跟我生活一个月 你知道? |
[07:26] | – Really,now? – Oh,right. | – 说真的 现在? – 哦 对 |
[07:29] | Every morning I brewed his tea for him steeped just the amount he liked it. | 每天早上我为他煮茶 按他喜欢的分量 不多也不少 |
[07:35] | What am I going to do now,in the mornings? | 没有了Hank 以后的早晨 |
[07:39] | Without Hank? | 我要干什么去呢? |
[07:45] | I – I’m Jonah Amayo. | 我是Jonah Amayo |
[07:47] | Hank and I started at the Jeffersonian at the same time. | Hank和我是同时进入Jeffersonian工作的 |
[07:50] | He was head of Egyptology. | 他是埃及古物学部的头头 |
[07:52] | I lead the Caribbean department. | 我则领导加勒比族部门 |
[07:55] | Bones,what are you doing? Will you stop playing with the body? | Bones 你在干什么? 别再玩尸体了行不? |
[07:58] | Did you get the injunction? | 你要到禁令了吗? |
[07:59] | – No,the judge turned us down. – W- Why? | – 没有 法官拒绝了 – 为什么? |
[08:01] | Why?Because both the paramedics and the medical examiner | 为什么? 因为护理员和验尸员都说… |
[08:04] | said that Reilly here died of heart failure. | Reilly是死于心脏病 |
[08:06] | No evidence of translation. | 没有证据显示是翻译 |
[08:08] | But I am contradicting them. My record and credentials… | 但我对他们提出质疑 以我的经验和资格… |
[08:10] | Okay,look,the judge said he didn’t want to grant a request to an author of pulp mystery books | 好了 听着 法官说他不想批准 一个恐怖悬疑小说家的要求 |
[08:16] | just because she wanted to get a little free publicity. There,I said it. | 就因为她想搞点免费宣传 好了 我说出来了 |
[08:19] | That man is a fool. They are not pulp. | 他真是愚蠢 那不是恐怖小说 |
[08:23] | At least he was right about,you know,the paramedics and the medical examiner. | 至少他说的 你知道 关于护理员和验尸员的事是对的 |
[08:27] | I will get the judge the proof he needs. Just guard the door. | 法官要的证据我会给他的 只管把门守住 |
[08:30] | Get away from the body. | Get away from the body. 离那尸体远点 离那尸体远点 |
[08:32] | Guard the door? From what? | 把门守住? 为啥? |
[08:40] | You undressed the deceased? | 你脱了死者的衣服? |
[08:42] | No,I didn’t have to. It was slit up the back. I just had to untuck him. | 不 不用我脱 扣子已经散开了 我只需要把衣服从皮带下抽出来 |
[08:50] | Hmm,there was no mention of this contusion in the medical examiner’s report. | 嗯 验尸员的报告里没有提到这个伤痕 |
[08:55] | – Meaning? – This bruise was sustained later. | – 意思是? – 这个瘀伤是后来显现的 |
[08:58] | Corpses don’t bruise. | 尸体是不会受瘀伤的 |
[08:59] | Whoa,wait. So,Hank was alive after he was declared dead? | 喔 慢着 所以 Hank被宣布死亡时 他还活着? |
[09:02] | Sure looks that way. | 看来的确是这样 |
[09:06] | Where did the body go after the medical examiner? | 验尸员经手之后 尸体到哪去了? |
[09:09] | The funeral home. For embalming. | 殡仪馆 做防腐处理 |
[09:14] | We’ve got to talk to the funeral director. | 我们得和丧葬承办人谈谈 |
[09:25] | – Hello? – You mind? | – 你好? – 介意走开吗? |
[09:32] | – Booth! Booth! – What? What? | – 什么? 什么? |
[09:35] | The widow and the undertaker. | 那个寡妇和那个入殓师 |
[09:37] | What,they were dancing? What? | 干嘛 他们在跳舞? 什么呀? |
[09:40] | Sexual intercourse. | 在打炮 |
[09:41] | How am I supposed to get sexual intercourse from that? | 你这么比划我咋知道是打炮嘛? |
[09:44] | – It’s very obvious. – Oh,is it? No,this is obvious. | – 不是很明显嘛 – 哦 是吗? 不 这才叫明显 |
[09:46] | This is my house now and I can do who I want in it. | 这里现在是我的房子了 我想在这跟谁做都行 |
[09:51] | obviously. Okay,there you go. | 显然是 好吧 你慢走 |
[09:54] | So,uh,you do this a lot there? | 那么 呃 你经常这样做吗? |
[09:57] | It’s my job to comfort the bereaved. | 安慰死者的家眷是我的工作 |
[09:58] | Well,it is also your duty to report any damage the body sustained | 在你准备期间 尸体出现任何损坏都要上报 |
[10:03] | – during your preparation of it. – What? | – 这也是你的职责 – 什么? |
[10:06] | When did you take that? You molested the body? | 你什么时候拍的这个? 你猥亵了尸体? |
[10:10] | – No. – FBI. | – 不 |
[10:13] | – Wow,FBI? – You want to explain how the bruises got on that body? | – 哇 FBI? – 你想解释尸体上怎么会有这瘀伤的吗? |
[10:16] | The infusion of embalming fluid increases the stainability of bruises on the dermis. | 尸体经过防腐处理后 真皮显现瘀伤的可能性会增加 |
[10:20] | A bruise not seen immediately post-mortem often presents itself post-embalming. | 瘀伤通常不会在死后立即显现 而是在防腐处理之后显现 |
[10:23] | Okay,is it good enough for you? | 好的 这解释你满意吗? |
[10:25] | What about the rib breaks? | 那肋骨骨折是怎么回事? |
[10:27] | Rib breaks and sternum cracks,which I noted in his file, | 肋骨骨折和胸骨断裂 据他档案里所写 |
[10:30] | were the result of Dr. Reilly’s assistant attempting to revive him with CPR | 是Reilly的助手发现他在办公室昏迷时 |
[10:34] | after finding him unconscious in his office. | 试图用心肺复苏法救他时造成的 |
[10:36] | May I go? I have more work to do. | 我可以走了吗? 我还有工作要做 |
[10:38] | Right,right. Sure,you have to go take care of his mother now,too? | 对 对 当然了 你现在还得去照顾他妈? |
[10:43] | So,you still think he was translated? | 那 你还觉得他是被翻译的吗? |
[10:45] | Those are not the ribs that would break during CPR. | 心肺复苏造成的肋骨骨折 才不是那样的 |
[10:48] | Maybe she was just bad at resuscitation. | 没准只是她方法不够正确 |
[10:49] | No,Booth,this is translation. | 不 Booth 这是翻译 |
[10:52] | We need to do a full examination of the body at the lab. | 我们需要在实验室 对尸体进行全面检查 |
[10:56] | But we do not have an injunction. | 但是我们没有火化禁令 |
[10:59] | This is a sad day for all of us, | 今天对所有人来说都是悲伤的日子 |
[11:03] | but I think it’s important that we remember what we loved about Hank,you know? | 但我想重要的是记住 我们所爱的Hank的优点 你知道? |
[11:08] | His sense of humor,of course. | 他的幽默感 那是当然的 |
[11:11] | He was always quick with a joke,good or bad. | 他总是爱说笑话 好笑话或冷笑话 |
[11:15] | Usually bad. | 通常是冷笑话 |
[11:19] | But he… | 但他… |
[11:24] | Oh,my God! | 哦 我的上帝! |
[11:28] | Oh,my God,Hank. | 哦 上帝呀 Hank |
[11:34] | Hank is… Hank-Hank is… He’s leaving us. | Hank他… Hank Hank 他…要离开我们了 |
[11:38] | Where is he going from here? Who knows? | 他这是要去哪儿? 谁知道? |
[11:42] | But,uh,uh… | 但 呃 呃… |
[11:50] | God… Hank. | 天呐…Hank |
[11:53] | It’s not fair,you know? | 这不公平 知道吗? |
[11:56] | You live life,and we-we… we die. | 你活着 而我们…死了 |
[11:59] | And we don’t…we don’t love enough, | 但我们…我们爱得不够多 |
[12:02] | and-and I- I got to not do that anymore ’cause I’m… I… | 还有 嗯 我说不下去了 因为我…我… |
[12:09] | I- I need to live and-and love,and… | 我需要活着 还有 去爱 还有… |
[12:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:29] | Come on… Hurry up,Bones. | 加把劲…快点 Bones |
[12:31] | – Why are you telling me to hurry up? – Just hurry up. Walk with me,okay… | – 你尽催我干嘛呀? – 反正就快点 跟我走 好的… |
[12:33] | Your Sequoia was,uh… it was blocked so I grabbed Angela’s Matrix. | 你的丰田被挡住了 我开了Angela的美佳 |
[12:37] | Is there enough room? | 装得下吗? |
[12:38] | It’ll be fine. There’s lots of room. | 可以的 空间很大 |
[12:39] | Here we go,in the car. I got him. | 好的 到车里去 我来吧 |
[12:40] | Let me just get this stiff in here. | 把这硬邦邦的伙计弄进去 |
[12:42] | Oh,shouldn’t we lie him down? | 要让他躺下吗? |
[12:43] | No,no. You get stopped,you got a corpse. This way,he just looks drunk. | 不不 你要是遇上警察就说不清了 这样 他看上去就像喝醉了 |
[12:47] | Okay. One,two,three. Get the legs in. There we go. | 好了 一 二 三 把腿弄进去 好了 |
[12:50] | All right,grab the seatbelt,lock him in. | 好了 抽出安全带 扣上 |
[12:53] | Oh,watch it,Bones. Watch the… Wrap him in there,Bones. | 哦 小心点 Bones 小心…让他坐稳了 |
[12:56] | He looks comfy. | 他看着挺舒服的 |
[12:57] | Okay,you got him. Okay,all right. See you later. | 行了 搞定了 好了 待会儿见 |
[13:00] | – Aren’t you coming with us? – No,I can’t. | – 你不跟我们一起去吗? – 不 我不能去 |
[13:01] | I got to make sure no one looks in the casket. Okay? | 我得确保没有人往灵柩里瞧 好吧? |
[13:03] | Go. Go,go,go,go,go! Go! Drive! Go! What are you waiting for? Go! | 走 走走走走走! 走! 开车! 走! 还在等什么? 走! |
[13:08] | Go! Go,go. Go,go,go! | 走! 走走 走走走! |
[13:27] | Hey,what-what’s going on? | 嘿 发生…发生什么事了? |
[13:29] | What-What… What do you mean? | 什么…你什么意思? |
[13:31] | Your toast? | 你的致辞? |
[13:32] | The word “loony” comes to mind. | 让我想起”疯子”这个词 |
[13:34] | I was moved,and,you know,um,emotional. | 我很感动 你知道 很激动 |
[13:39] | Tell me what’s going on,Jack. | 告诉我发生啥事了 Jack |
[13:40] | I thought his toast was wonderful. | 我认为致辞很出色 |
[13:43] | See? I was just wonderful. That’s all. | 看? 我很出色 就此而以 |
[13:47] | We don’t love each other enough in this world. | 我们爱的还不够 |
[13:49] | At least we don’t say it enough. You spoke from the heart. | 至少表达的不够 你这是由心底而出的感言啊 |
[13:52] | You know,they should really make an announcement about this whisky being 150 proof. | 他们得声明这威士忌有150酒精浓度 |
[13:57] | Amy,you were Dr. Reilly’s intern,right? | Amy 你是Reilly博士的实习生 对吧? |
[14:00] | Graduate assistant,yes. | 研究生助手 对 |
[14:01] | It must have been awful when you found him lying on the office floor. | 你发现他躺在办公室地板 肯定很难受 |
[14:05] | – Hodgins! – Was he complaining of chest pains? | – 他有提过胸部疼痛吗? |
[14:08] | Hodgins,what are you,possessed by Brennan? | Hodgins 你怎么了 Brennan上身? |
[14:10] | He was fine all morning. | 他整个上午都很好 |
[14:12] | When he left for lunch,I said,”Have a nice lunch,” and he said,”Thank you. You,too.” | 当他去午餐 我说”午餐开胃” 然后他说”谢谢 你也开胃点” |
[14:17] | So,you didn’t go to lunch together? | 那你们没有一起去吃午餐? |
[14:19] | No,no. He had a lunch meeting. Sushi. I hate sushi. | 没有 他有个午餐会 寿司 我讨厌寿司 |
[14:23] | I’ve heard that the mercury in raw fish can make you stupid. | 听说鱼生里的水银让人变弱智 |
[14:25] | Mm,yeah. Uh,who was his lunch meeting with? | 唔 对 他和谁一起午餐会? |
[14:28] | He wouldn’t say. | 他不肯说 |
[14:30] | I yelled for help,called 911,and tried to get him breathing again until the paramedics got there. | 我喊救命 报警 尝试恢复他呼吸 直到救护车来到 |
[14:34] | Oh,okay. Okay. | 噢 没事 没事 |
[14:46] | – Okay,all right. – Thank you. | – 没事 好了 – 谢谢你 |
[14:48] | – I’m going to go freshen up now. – Okay. | – 我得去洗把脸 – 好 |
[14:55] | Okay. | 我说 |
[14:58] | Booth just told me Brennan thinks Hank was murdered, | Booth刚告诉我Brennan认为 Hank是被谋杀的 |
[15:00] | so he helped her steal the body so Cam could take it back to the Jeffersonian to have a look. | 所以他帮她偷尸体让Cam带回 Jeffersonian检查检查 |
[15:06] | Hey,you stole the body? | 嘿 你偷走了尸体? |
[15:09] | No,no,no,no,we didn’t steal it. You see,we-we borrowed it,okay? | 不不不不 我们不是偷 你看 我们只是借走了 好吧? |
[15:12] | Cam and Bones think he was translated. | Cam和Bones认为他被”翻译”了 |
[15:15] | – What? – Translated. It’s code for “murder.” | – 啥? – “翻译” “谋杀”的暗号 |
[15:18] | That’s how we’re saying it today: translated. | 我们今天就这样用: 被翻译 |
[15:20] | O – Okay,what if somebody looks in the coffin? | 好 但要是有人往棺材里看呢? |
[15:24] | That’s exactly why I’m here. | 所以我才守在这儿啊 |
[15:26] | Oh,hi,Mrs. Reilly. | 噢 你好 Reilly太太 |
[15:29] | Uh,would you excuse me,please? I… | 能让我单独待会吗? 我… |
[15:32] | I have a few private things to say to my son before he’s cremated. | 在儿子火化前 我有些话要私下跟他说 |
[15:37] | That’s really not a great idea right now,ma’am. | 现在真的不是个好主意 女士 |
[15:41] | Why? | 为什么? |
[15:42] | Well,there’s a… | 有个… |
[15:47] | The-The fact is,um,the undertaker… | 事实是 唔 入殓师… |
[15:51] | Uh,he didn’t graduate at the top of his class,so… | 他有点学艺不精 所以… |
[15:55] | – But I just saw Hank earlier. – Yes.Yes,you did,um, | – 但我刚才还看见Hank – 没错 对 你见过了 |
[15:59] | but the-the putty that they use to fill in the face has sort of… | 但用来填补妆容的锡粉有点… |
[16:05] | melted,and,um,his nose is sort of going to the side. | 溶掉了 他的鼻子有点歪掉 |
[16:12] | – Uh,and his hair is like Hitler. – Hitler. | – 唔 他的发型很像希特勒 – 希特勒 |
[16:16] | Hitler? | 希特勒? |
[16:18] | Listen,I really think it would be best if you let Mr. Tung fix him up before you see your son. | 听着 我强烈建议让Tung先生 整理妥当之后再来见你儿子 |
[16:23] | – There you are. – Oh,turn around,Barney. | – 你在这里 – 噢 转过身去 Barney |
[16:26] | We can’t see Hank,not like this. | 我们不能见这样子的Hank |
[16:29] | – Like what? – Like Hitler. | – 什么样子? – 像希特勒 |
[16:32] | What? | 啥? |
[16:34] | Well,please. We’re going. Now. | 拜托 快离开 马上 |
[16:39] | Are there people drinking? | 这些人喝高了吗? |
[16:42] | These fractures were definitely not caused by CPR. | 骨折肯定不是由心肺复苏术导致 |
[16:45] | These breaks are more randomly located,and suggest a sharper impact than a hard push. | 断裂分布相对随意 并显示是尖物穿刺而非猛力推揉 |
[16:51] | Yes. He was stabbed. | 没错 他曾被刺伤 |
[16:52] | You can see the entry wounds hidden behind trocar buttons. | 套管钮后面可以看见刺入创口 |
[16:56] | 13 in total. | 总共13个 |
[16:57] | Each one sealing up a cutaneous puncture site, | 每个封闭住皮肤穿刺点 |
[17:00] | each one caused by a weapon three-eighths of an inch in diameter. | 都由直径八分之三寸凶器所致 |
[17:03] | Most likely…this: | 最可能是…这个 |
[17:06] | standard medical trocar,used in arterial embalming. | 标准医用套管针 用于动脉防腐 |
[17:09] | Could it just be a poor job of embalming? | 或许只是防腐做得很烂? |
[17:11] | Impossible. Over half of these are nowhere near a vein. | 没可能 半数以上穿刺都不在血管旁 |
[17:14] | Hank was stabbed seven times with a trocar while he was still alive. | Hank还在生时被套管针插刺7次 |
[17:18] | So,Hank Reilly had a heart attack,was declared dead by the paramedics and the medical examiner, | 那Hank Reilly心脏病发 被救护员和验尸官宣布死亡 |
[17:23] | and then sent to an undertaker… | 再被送到入殓师处… |
[17:26] | Where he was stabbed to death. | 再被套管针插死 |
[17:31] | You see,what I have here,Franklin,is a real-time video link to the Jeffersonian forensic lab. | 你看我手头上的是 Franklin Jeffersonian法鉴实验室的实时视频 |
[17:36] | So,say hi. | 所以 打招呼吧 |
[17:38] | Hello. I’m Dr. Camille Saroyan. I’m not sure we met. | 你好 我是Camille Saroyan博士 我想我们是初次见面 |
[17:41] | That’s Mr. Reilly! | 那是Reilly先生! |
[17:43] | Why did you hide all these stab wounds? | 你为啥要隐藏刺伤伤口? |
[17:45] | It’s my job to make the body presentable. I did my job. | 我的职责是让遗体像样体面 我完成了我的工作 |
[17:48] | I did my job. I did my job! | 我完成了工作 完成了! |
[17:50] | Okay,Mr. Tung,what we need to know is who stabbed Hank Reilly? | 好 Tung先生 我们得知道的是 谁刺了Hank Reilly? |
[17:53] | I did! It was me. | 我! 是我 |
[17:57] | – You stabbed a corpse? – It’s crazy. | – 你刺插了尸体? – 太疯狂了 |
[18:00] | This whole thing is totally crazy. Maybe I’m crazy. | 整件事都很疯狂 或者是我疯了 |
[18:03] | I did acid in high school,and it’s probably why I’m not a doctor. | 我高中时吃过迷幻药 可能是我当不上医生的原因 |
[18:05] | Okay,listen. Just relax. Just tell me what happened,okay? | 好 听着 放松 告诉我发生了什么事 好吧? |
[18:09] | It was late. | 那时很晚了 |
[18:10] | Everyone had gone home,and the body had just come in. | 所有人都回家 尸体才运到 |
[18:13] | I had cleaned and disinfected him,and was about to administer the pre-injection | 我作了清洗和消毒 正准备执行预先灌浆法 |
[18:16] | to flush his veins before I began the arterial embalming. | 来冲他的血管 这是动脉防腐的前一步骤 |
[18:19] | I went in through the right femoral artery. | 我从右股动脉入手 |
[18:22] | And suddenly,His eyes opened. | 突然…他睁开双眼 |
[18:26] | His body jerks up and spasms. | 他的身体弹了起来 开始抽搐 |
[18:29] | You panicked and stabbed him? | 你情急之下刺了他? |
[18:30] | It was a reflex. I… Have you seen those zombie movies? | 那是条件反射… 你有没有看过僵尸片? |
[18:34] | They can really warp you. | 真的会让你胡思乱想 |
[18:35] | Okay,you watched zombie movies on acid? | 你吃了迷幻药再看僵尸片? |
[18:38] | – I was scared. – I get it. | – 我被吓坏了 – 我理解 |
[18:40] | Sometimes I’m here in the middle of the night,and I swear I see one of these bodies move. | 有时我半夜在这里 我保证看见过尸体移动 |
[18:47] | Let me just say,I totally get that. | 只是想说 我能理解 |
[18:51] | Okay,guys,listen,was Hank Reilly dead or alive? | 好了 大伙 听着 Hank Reilly 当时到底是生还是死? |
[18:54] | It wasn’t a full autopsy. | 不是全面的尸检 |
[18:56] | No need,because he was declared dead by the hospital. | 也不需要 因为医院已宣布死亡 |
[18:58] | Cause seemed reasonable,so the ME just signed off on it. | 死因合理 所以验尸官就签字放行 |
[19:01] | – Can I go? – No. You can’t go. | – 我能走了吗? – 不 你不能走 |
[19:03] | Listen,Cam,how is it that a guy can appear dead to two sets of medical professionals? | Cam 这个人怎么能 在两组医学专家面前装死? |
[19:06] | There are several forms of paralysis which mic death. | 有好几种形式的麻痹和死亡相像 |
[19:10] | Embalming would have destroyed any trace of paralytic toxins in his system. | 防腐过程已经破坏了 他体内麻痹毒素的残留 |
[19:14] | Except… | 除了… |
[19:26] | A trace amount of the toxin may still be found in the vitreous humor of the eye. | 毒素残留或许仍能在 眼睛玻璃体内找到 |
[19:41] | All right,let’s go. You can go. Come on,out. | 好 走吧 你可以走了 出来 |
[19:45] | Vitreous humor tests positive for tetrodotoxin. | 玻璃体测试有河豚毒素 |
[19:49] | One hundred times more lethal than potassium cyanide. | 比氰化钾还要毒100倍 |
[19:52] | Naturally occurring. | 自然发作 |
[19:53] | – But he wasn’t dead. – Yet. | – 但他没死 – 还没死 |
[19:55] | That occurs anywhere from 20 minutes to eight hours after ingestion. | 摄取后20分钟到8小时内发作 |
[19:58] | Until then,hearand respiratory rates mic death. | 在那之前 心跳和呼吸频率 进入假死状态 |
[20:02] | Tung hits a nerve while tapping the femoral,Reilly bolts up,still in a coma. | Tung在股骨插管时触到神经 Reilly弹坐起来 却还在昏迷 |
[20:06] | And Franklin Tung stabs and kills him. | 然后Franklin Tung刺插最后杀了他 |
[20:08] | But somebody else poisoned him first. | 但有人先给他下了毒 |
[20:17] | Hank Reilly was in a paralytic state micking death when Franklin Tung inserted the trocar, | Hank Reilly在麻痹假死状态 当Franklin Tung插入套管针时 |
[20:22] | causing Hank Reilly to spasm in such a way that he actually sat up on the embalming table. | Hank Reilly突然开始抽搐 在防腐桌上坐了起来 |
[20:27] | Ah,so technically,Franklin Tung committed manslaughter, | 啊 所以事实上Franklin Tung 犯了过失杀人罪 |
[20:30] | while somebody else committed attempted murder? | 同时犯下谋杀罪的另有其人? |
[20:32] | – What did you find at the lab? – Tetrus hydrogen. | – 在实验室里有何发现? – 火豚毒素 |
[20:33] | – Tetrodotoxin. – That’s what I said! | – 河豚毒素 – 我不是刚说了嘛! |
[20:35] | Tetrodotoxin does have limited medical uses as a treatment for some cardiac arrhythmias. | 河豚毒素确实有被作为医治 心律不齐的药物而少量使用 |
[20:39] | Hank had a congenital heart condition. | Hank有先天性心脏病 |
[20:41] | So is this tetrahockalin thing common? | 所以这个河顿毒素常见么? |
[20:43] | – Tetrodotoxin. | – Tetrodotoxin. – 河豚毒素 – 河豚毒素 |
[20:44] | That’s what I said. | 我就是那么说的 |
[20:45] | It’s a controlled substance. | 是一种受监控原料 |
[20:47] | Angela,maybe you could access the FDC database,see if Hank was ever prescribed tetrodotoxin. | Angela或许你能上食品药品化妆品资料库 看Hank有否开河豚毒素的药 |
[20:52] | I need a computer. | 我需要电脑 |
[20:53] | Use mine. Come on,in the car. Come on. Come on. Come on. | 用我的 来吧 在车里 来吧 来吧 来吧 |
[20:55] | Okay. Anybody comes in here,do not let them look in that casket. Do you understand? All right? | 好了 不要让进来的任何人 往灵柩里瞧 明白? 好吗? |
[21:02] | So,while I’m in here,you mind if I erase a few parking tickets? | 我在用你的电脑时 介意我消除几张停车罚单吗? |
[21:05] | No,I’ll tell you what. | 不介意 告诉你 |
[21:06] | You know,I’m not gonna relax until we get Hank’s body back in that casket. All right? | 不等到Hank的遗体回到灵柩 我都不会放松 好吗? |
[21:09] | – Here’s something. – What? | – 找到了 – 什么? |
[21:11] | Three milligrams of tetrodotoxin was delivered to the Jeffersonian three weeks ago. | 三毫克的河豚毒素 在三周前被寄到Jeffersonian |
[21:16] | Wait a second. Hank had his heart medicine delivered to work? | 等等 Hank让把心脏药物寄到单位? |
[21:20] | Uh,no. It wasn’t Hank. | 唔 不 不是Hank |
[21:22] | Delivery was accepted by Dr. Jonah Amayo in Caribbean Studies. | 包裹被加勒比研究部的 Jonah Amayo博士签收 |
[21:30] | Oh,Dr. Amayo,I’d like you to meet my associate,Seeley Booth. | Amayo博士 我想跟你介绍 我的搭档 Seeley Booth |
[21:35] | I’m aware,Dr. Brennan. The two of you are fairly well known. | 我知道 Brennan博士 你们俩可相当出名 |
[21:37] | Right. Dr. Brennan tells me the Jeffersonian is shutting down your department after this quarter. | 对 Brennan博士说Jeffersonian 将在这季度后将关闭你的部门 |
[21:41] | I’m sure you’ve heard of this thing called the economy | 我肯定你听说过经济节约 |
[21:44] | which is in another thing called the toilet. | 换言之就是清理人员 |
[21:46] | You were going to have to report to Hank Reilly? | 你将会成为Hank Reilly的手下? |
[21:48] | Until he died,and everything went back to normal. | 他去世了 你又回到主管的位置 |
[21:52] | You think I’m happy Hank died? | 你认为Hank过世我很开心? |
[21:55] | He was my best friend. | 他是我的挚友 |
[21:56] | Why did you order three milligrams of tetrodotoxin? | 你为啥买了三毫克河豚毒素? |
[21:58] | Why are you interrogating me? | 你们为何要盘问我? |
[21:59] | I work with the FBI. See,that’s what I do. | 我在FBI工作 这就是我的工作 |
[22:02] | Hey,where have you guys been? | 嘿 你们到哪里去了? |
[22:04] | Not now,Sweets,please. | 现在别 甜甜 拜托 |
[22:05] | Your field is the anthropological study of Caribbean culture. | 你的研究方向是加勒比文化人类学 |
[22:08] | How does a Class 1 neurotoxin assist with that? | 一级神经毒素如何能帮助你的研究? |
[22:11] | Oh,I got it! | 噢 我知道! |
[22:12] | Uh,neurotoxins are widely believed to cause the trance state in reported cases of Haitian zombism. | 神经毒素被广泛认为是 海地僵尸阴魂附体的起因 |
[22:18] | Am I right? I’m right,right? | 我说对了吗? 我对了 是吧? |
[22:20] | Zombies? | 僵尸? |
[22:21] | There are no such things as zombies; just an island superstition. | 根本不存在僵尸 只是海岛迷信而已 |
[22:24] | And now you’ve managed to insult an entire culture and their belief system. | 现在你成功地侮辱了 整个文化和他们的信仰系统 |
[22:27] | She does that to everyone. | 她对所有人都这样 |
[22:29] | Dr. Amayo’s work in voodoo and Santeria is fascinating. | Amayo博士对巫毒和萨泰利阿教 的研究都非常吸引人 |
[22:33] | And a little scary. | 还有一点恐怖 |
[22:36] | You,you people need to work on your small talk skills. | 你们真的需要练练闲谈技巧 |
[22:40] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[22:42] | Whoa,what was that all about? | 哇 这话啥意思 |
[22:44] | Fugu. | 河豚(fugu 俚语中有骂人意味) |
[22:46] | That’s really not very nice. | 真的有点无礼 |
[22:49] | Tetrodotoxin is biologically derived from tetraodontidae. | 河豚毒素是从�科生物里提取的 |
[22:53] | – Puffer fish. – So… what? | – �鱼 – 那又怎样? |
[22:55] | It’s a Japanese delicacy known as “fugu.” | 叫”河豚”的日本美食 |
[22:57] | Hank Reilly had sushi for lunch at a place called Sushi Momo. | Hank Reilly午餐在一家 叫Momo寿司的店里吃了寿司 |
[23:01] | King of the Funeral! | 葬礼之王! |
[23:06] | Right. | 好 |
[23:09] | There. So,nobody looks inside the casket. Okay,Mr. Tung? | 好了 别让人忘灵柩里瞧 行吧 Tung先生? |
[23:15] | How do I do that? | 要怎么做啊? |
[23:17] | Just,um… Well,Bones,how does he do that? | 你吧…Bones 他要怎么做? |
[23:22] | Say someone enters and desires to gaze upon the visage of their dead relative one more time | 有人进来想再看死去亲戚的仪容 |
[23:27] | in a vain effort to say good-bye to someone who can neither see nor hear them | 是徒劳的告别仪式 因为他无法再看或听见他们 |
[23:30] | – because there’s no such thing as a soul or spirit. – Bones,Bones,Bones, | – 因为世间根本没有灵或魂… |
[23:32] | just give him a reason not to show the body. | 只要给他一个不展示遗体的借口 |
[23:36] | “We are encountering fluid seepage at the moment and the body is not available for viewing just now.” | “我们正在处理液体渗漏情况 遗体暂不能开放瞻仰” |
[23:41] | I would never phrase it that way. | 我决不会这样遣词造句 |
[23:43] | I know,it’s perfect! It’s so gross! | 是啊 很完美! 超级恶心! |
[23:46] | – Brennan. – I’m done. | – 我完成了 |
[23:50] | I’m going to need some transport for me and my friend. | 我和我的朋友需要搭车 |
[23:52] | What friend? | 什么朋友? |
[23:54] | I meant Hank. I was being oblique. | 我指Hank 间接表达一下 |
[23:56] | Right after we get back from sushi. | 我们去完寿司店就过来 |
[23:58] | – “Sushi”? You’re going for sushi? – Bones! | – 寿司? 你们要去吃寿司? |
[24:03] | – So do you serve puffer fish? – Fugu. | – 你们提供�鱼吗? – 河豚 |
[24:06] | Blowfish? No,we aren’t licensed. | 河豚鱼? 不 我们没有许可 |
[24:08] | We’re investigating a tetrodotoxin poisoning. | 我们在调查一起投毒案 |
[24:11] | – Fugu. – We do not serve fugu. I promise. | – 河豚毒 – 我们不卖河豚 我发誓 |
[24:14] | Did someone die who ate at my restaurant? | 有人在我餐馆用餐然后死了? |
[24:17] | Dr. Hank Reilly. | Hank Reilly博士 |
[24:18] | Hank? He just had lunch with us the other day. | Hank? 他那天还跟我们一起吃饭来着 |
[24:21] | Do you know who he ate lunch with? | 你知道他和谁一起吃饭吗? |
[24:23] | It was a woman. She told him something,and he got very upset. | 一个女人 她说了些什么 他就变得很激动 |
[24:27] | – Can you tell us anything else about her? – Not really. | – 能跟我们描述下那个女人吗? – 记不清楚了 |
[24:29] | She had a haircut like Cleopatra. | 她剪了个埃及艳后的发型 |
[24:37] | Excuse me. I’m,uh,I’m looking for my friends. | 打扰下 我来找我的朋友们 |
[24:41] | I apologize,but we are encountering some slight fluid seepage at the moment, | 很抱歉 我们正在处理液体渗漏情况 |
[24:47] | and the body will not be available for viewing just now. | 遗体暂不宜开放瞻仰 |
[24:50] | Sir… I’m a trained psychologist. | 先生…我是个受过训练的心理医师 |
[24:54] | And you’re obviously under a lot of strain. | 很明显 你现在很紧张 |
[24:57] | You might say that. | 可以这么说 |
[24:58] | You know,dealing with grief and loss every day can take its toll. | 日日和悲伤与死亡打交道 会造成这种情况 |
[25:03] | You have no idea. | 你绝对不了解 |
[25:05] | In some cases,one might even take responsibility for the death,as if it were their own fault. | 某些情况下 有人会把死亡的责任 揽在自己身上 好像错在自己一样 |
[25:11] | – Are you messing with me? – No. No,no. | – 给我添堵是吧 – 不 不 不 |
[25:13] | I’m just saying I understand. | 我只是说我理解你的感受 |
[25:16] | Human behavior can surprise us all. | 人类的行为常常会在我们意料之外 |
[25:18] | You might think that you have everything under control, | 你也许认为一切都在自己掌控之下 |
[25:21] | and then,boom,blindsided by the unknown. | “嘭”的一下 就被未知事件搅了 |
[25:26] | Totally. | 绝对是的 |
[25:27] | It’s perfectly natural. Okay,you have absolutely nothing to feel guilty about. | 这很正常 你没必要为此有负罪感 |
[25:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:35] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[25:37] | Were you very close to the deceased? | 你和死者很亲近吗? |
[25:39] | Yeah,but… | 没错 不过… |
[25:42] | I’m a lot closer to his wife. | 我跟他妻子要更亲近些 |
[25:48] | We’ll be there as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快赶去的 |
[25:50] | Everybody was all “Hurry up,Cam.” | 人人都说 “快点儿 Cam” |
[25:52] | Now,I’m twiddling my thumbs here with a stolen body. | 现在我对着一具偷来的尸体 闲得发慌 |
[25:55] | I can’t lug him back on my own. | 我一个人可拖不回去 |
[25:56] | We’ll come and get you right after we talk to Cleopatra. | 和”埃及艳后”谈完 我们就来找你 |
[26:01] | Have you seen the woman that looks like Cleopatra? | 你看到像埃及艳后的女人了吗? |
[26:03] | What’s going on? What’s… I sense that you two are holding something back. | 怎么了? 我察觉你俩有事儿瞒着我 |
[26:07] | Yes. Yes. You are. | 没错 肯定有事儿 |
[26:11] | Okay,we stole Hank’s body in order to confirm that he was murdered… | 好吧 我们偷了Hank的尸体 来确认他死于谋杀… |
[26:14] | – translated. | – Translated. – “翻译” – 是”翻译” |
[26:16] | – You’re totally yanking my chain. – No. The undertaker stabbed him. | – 你们玩儿我呢 – 没有 那个入殓师刺了他 |
[26:20] | Wait,the same undertaker that’s been telling everyone that the body’s been leaking? | 等等 那个告诉大家尸体毁容的入殓师? |
[26:24] | Okay,I may have told him that murder’s nothing to worry about. | 好吧 我似乎有告诉过他 不必多虑什么谋杀 |
[26:28] | I didn’t… I didn’t know. | 我啥也不知道啊 当时 |
[26:29] | Oh,that’s great. You know what? | 太棒了 知道吗? |
[26:30] | If you want to help out,go find Hodgins,bring him back to the lab, | 想要帮忙的话 去找Hodgins 让他回实验室 |
[26:34] | get the body and bring it back into the casket without anyone noticing it. | 趁着没人发现 把尸体偷偷运回棺材里 |
[26:38] | Wait. What? Why? | 等会儿 什么? 为啥? |
[26:40] | So that the poisoner doesn’t figure out what we’re up to and run away. | 这样就不会打草惊蛇 投毒者也不会察觉到什么 |
[26:45] | – There’s a poisoner anda stabber? – Stop. Shut up! | – 有人投毒 还有家伙捅了人? – 别说了 闭嘴! |
[26:48] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起啦 我很抱歉 |
[26:53] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起��… |
[27:07] | – Can you get lost? – Why? | – 你能自动消失会儿吗? – 为什么? |
[27:10] | I can be devastatingly charming if you aren’t watching me. | 你不盯着我看 我就能尽情发挥魅力 |
[27:16] | Okay. | 行 |
[27:27] | We haven’t really met. | 咱们还没正式认识呢 |
[27:29] | I don’t know too many people here. | 这儿的人我不认识几个 |
[27:32] | – I’m Erin Miller. – Hey,Seeley Booth. | – 我是Erin Miller – 嘿 Seeley Booth |
[27:34] | I’m the Reilly family’s estate lawyer. | 我是Reilly家族的信托律师 |
[27:36] | Right,right. You mind? | 这样啊 介意吗? |
[27:39] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[27:40] | You had lunch with Hank the day that he died. | Hank过世那天 你曾和他一起吃午饭? |
[27:44] | That must have been terrible. | 一定不大好受吧 |
[27:46] | Yeah. Itwasterrible. | 是啊 我很不好受 |
[27:49] | It wasn’t a very pleasant lunch. | 午餐上闹得很不愉快 |
[27:52] | You guys argued? | 你俩吵架了? |
[27:53] | Yeah,but,you know,not personally. Lawyer stuff. | 没错 不过不是私人问题 法律上的争执 |
[27:58] | I can’t really discuss it. | 我不大方便透露 |
[27:59] | No,no,of course not. | 噢 那是自然了 |
[28:02] | But you do know that,uh,professional arguments don’t count in a situation like this. | 不过你知道吗 如果是公事上的争执 就不算是吵架 |
[28:08] | They don’t? | 是吗? |
[28:09] | No. If it was just business,there’s nothing to be guilty about. | 当然 如果只是公事的话 就无需有负罪感 |
[28:13] | Hank would totally understand. | Hank会理解的 |
[28:17] | – Well,thank you,Mr. Booth. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 Booth先生 – 不用谢 |
[28:23] | He’s really dead. | 他真死了啊 |
[28:25] | That happens here in the autopsy room. | 验尸室里 这事儿常有发生 |
[28:28] | Hey,bud,someday you’ll have your last lunch,too. | 嘿 小子 你也会有这一天的 |
[28:30] | Yeah,but the thing is,they don’t usually look like people after you get your hands on them. | 我知道 只是…一般你经手的尸体 很少能保全完尸 |
[28:33] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[28:35] | Okay,ready? One,two,three. | 好了吗? 一 二 三 |
[28:41] | By the way,Hank wasn’t killed by his lunch. | 顺便说句 Hank不是被午餐毒死的 |
[28:44] | What? Wait,it wasn’t the fugu in his handroll? | 什么? 不是寿司卷里的河豚毒? |
[28:46] | No.Toxin slowed his digestion,and the remains were well preserved | 不是 毒素减缓了他的消化 在甲醛和乙醇的作用下 |
[28:50] | by the formaldehyde and ethanol. | 食物免受腐蚀 |
[28:52] | – Tuna,salmon,yellowtail,and eel cut roll. – Really? | – 吞拿鱼 三文鱼 鲱鱼 鳗鱼总汇卷 – 是吗? |
[28:56] | What did he have for breakfast? | 他早餐吃了啥? |
[28:57] | His wife said Hank didn’t eat breakfast,just a cup of tea. | 他妻子说Hank并没吃早餐 只喝了茶 |
[29:01] | Well,I did find some stray tea leaves. | 我的确发现了一些茶叶 |
[29:03] | His strainer must not have worked very well. | 看来他的茶叶过滤器不大起作用 |
[29:05] | He still has a face. | 他仍然面目如生 |
[29:07] | He’s smiling. A bit too much,maybe. | 还在微笑 不过似乎有些过了 |
[29:10] | Hey,I’m a pathologist,not an undertaker. I did the best I could. | 我是个病理学家 又不是入殓师 我已经做得很好了 |
[29:13] | Adjust his smile. Be my guest. | 想调整他的笑容 随你便�� |
[29:15] | If there wasn’t any sign of poison in the food in his stomach, | 如果他胃里食物没有下毒的迹象 |
[29:18] | then it had to have come from his morning tea. | 那一定是他喝的茶有问题 |
[29:20] | Probably the best way to deliver poison. | 这也许是最佳投毒方案 |
[29:24] | * Amazing grace | |
[29:30] | * How sweet the sound | |
[29:35] | * That saved a wretch | |
[29:41] | * Like me… | |
[29:45] | See,Cleopatra there is the,uh,family estate lawyer. | 埃及艳后是家庭信托律师 |
[29:48] | She handles the mother’s will. | 她托管那老母亲的遗嘱 |
[29:50] | She argued with Hank Reilly at his last lunch. | Hank Reilly生前最后一餐时 曾与她争执 |
[29:53] | Business. My guess: problems with the will. | 是公事 我猜跟遗嘱有关 |
[29:57] | Oh,you mean,because the old lady is so close to death? | 你是说 那老妪活不久了? |
[30:01] | Yeah,it’s not the nicest way of putting it,Bones,but yeah. | 这么说不大好听 不过 Bones 你说对了 |
[30:06] | Well,look at her,Booth. It’s amazing that she can still stand. | 看看她 Booth 她还能动弹 已经是个奇迹了 |
[30:10] | There are two heirs to the money when she dies. | 她死后有两个财产继承人 |
[30:12] | There’s Hank and his brother,Barney. | Hank和他的哥哥 Barney |
[30:14] | Oh,do you think Barney killed Hank? | 你认为Barney杀了Hank? |
[30:16] | – Why don’t you go ask him? – Why? | – 干嘛不去问问他呢? – 为啥是我? |
[30:19] | Is it because I’m an attractive and sexy,young woman who will loosen his tongue? | 是不是因为我年轻貌美 性感撩人 会让他说不该说的? |
[30:23] | Oh,definitely,of course there’s that. | 当然啦 自然会是这样 |
[30:25] | But also,he wants you to publish his book. | 还有 他想求你出版他的书呢 |
[30:30] | * but now I’m found | |
[30:35] | * Was blind | |
[30:39] | * But now I see. | |
[30:46] | What a lovely voice you have,Dr. Brennan. | 你嗓音多动听啊 Brennan博士 |
[30:48] | Yes,I know. Please call me Temperance. | 我知道 请叫我Temperance |
[30:52] | So,um… tell me about your book. | 呃 跟我说说你的书吧 |
[30:54] | Well,Temperance,uh… | Temperance 呃… |
[30:57] | the latest one is called Dark Tactical. | 最近的一本叫 “黑暗之战” |
[31:00] | A real nail-biter. | 扣人心弦的故事 |
[31:02] | A deadly game of cat-and-mouse between two SWAT guys. | 讲述两个特警之间的死亡追逐游戏 |
[31:06] | One’s good; the other isn’t. | 一个是好人 另一个是坏人 |
[31:10] | Does that sound like something you’d be interested in presenting to your publisher? | 你觉得怎么样 会向你的出版商 推荐出版这本书? |
[31:14] | No. | 不会 |
[31:16] | Too edgy,huh? | 太新锐了哈? |
[31:18] | The concept is contrived and tired. | 这类题材毫无新意 乏善可陈 |
[31:23] | That’s what my publisher would say,but in reality,it’s… | 当然这是出版商的说辞 实际上… |
[31:26] | – Too edgy? – Too… yes. | – 太新锐? – 太…没错 |
[31:29] | Perhaps you should publish your novel yourself? | 也许你可以自费出版你的小说 |
[31:32] | Well,I can’t afford that. | 我付不起那笔钱 |
[31:34] | You have an inheritance coming. | 你可以继承遗产啊 |
[31:36] | Well,that’s true. The whole thing,too. | 那倒是 都能归我了 |
[31:40] | You mean instead of splitting it with Hank? | 不是你和Hank平分这笔遗产? |
[31:42] | Splitting it? Oh,you mean in half? No way. | 平分? 你是说对半分吗? 不可能 |
[31:44] | Me and Hank were stepbrothers. Hardly any of it was coming to me. | 我和Hank是继兄弟 我几乎分不到什么 |
[31:47] | 90% was going to Hank and Helen. | Hank和Helen会继承九成的遗产 |
[31:49] | Nothing Mom could do about it either. | 妈妈对此也无能为力 |
[31:51] | What about now? | 现在呢? |
[31:53] | Well,half to Helen,half to me. | Helen一半 我一半 |
[31:59] | I can publish my book. To Hank Reilly. | 我可以出版自己的书了 敬Hank Reilly |
[32:04] | – Admit it. Just admit it! – Helen,please. Stop this. | – 承认啊 你就认了吧! – Helen 求你了 别这样 |
[32:07] | Don’t you call me “Helen,” you little tramp. | 别叫我Helen 你这个小贱人 |
[32:10] | I am Mrs. Reilly to you. Mrs.HankReilly. | 我是Reilly夫人 Hank Reilly的结发妻子 |
[32:14] | Please. Hank is gone. | Hank已经去世了 |
[32:15] | I know he’s gone! He was my husband! | 我知道! 他是我的丈夫! |
[32:18] | Which is why I am Mrs. Hank’s Reilly,and you are Mr. Hank’s skank. | 所以我是正牌夫人 而你只是个小三 |
[32:24] | Then show him some respect for once in your life! | 看在死者的面上 请你放尊重点儿 |
[32:27] | – What is going on? – Just normal funeral stuff. | – 出什么事儿了? – 葬礼上常有的闹剧 |
[32:29] | Oh,so you respectedmy husband,is that it? | 这么说你很尊重我丈夫了? |
[32:33] | – Of course I respected him. – I see. | – 我当然尊重他了 – 我知道了 |
[32:35] | And exactly how many times a week did you respect him? | 那你一个礼拜”尊重”他几次呢? |
[32:40] | This is not the time nor the place,Helen. | 这当口儿不适合谈这些 Helen |
[32:42] | Get out of my house. | 滚出我的房子 |
[32:44] | Go back to your one-bedroom brothel and die. | 滚回你那拥挤的小淫窝等死吧 |
[32:55] | Okay. Come on. | 好了 快点儿 |
[32:57] | – Give me his legs. – Okay. | – 把他腿递过来 – 行 |
[32:58] | Okay. | 很好 |
[33:01] | Down,down. | 往下 往下放 |
[33:06] | Can you do this without me? | 你俩能独自搞定吗? |
[33:07] | – What? – Why? | – 什么? – 为啥? |
[33:07] | Yeah,he’ll help you. | 他会帮助你们的 |
[33:17] | You were nothing to him. | 对他来说 你什么都不是 |
[33:19] | Then why did he want to make love to me and not you? | 那他为什么和我上床 而不是跟你? |
[33:21] | Hank,you are my hero. | Hank 你是大救星哈 |
[33:24] | Hey,how about a little help here? Seriously,you really want to watch them fight? | 大家都来帮忙 都杵着干嘛? 观架哪? |
[33:27] | Hey,hold it,hey,hey! Come on,easy. Hold it! Hold it! Hold it. | 嘿 住手 来嘛 放松点儿 住手! 住手! |
[33:31] | Do you think this is the way Hank would want to see his wake end? | 你们认为Hank希望他的追悼会 以打架收场吗? |
[33:34] | No. This isn’t about you or you or you or you. | 当然不是 这与你 你 还有你 都无关 |
[33:37] | This is about him. It’s about Hank. | 只跟Hank有关 他的葬礼 |
[33:40] | You think he’d want to see this? | 他很想看到这些吗? |
[33:41] | I’m pretty sure he would,especially if they were in Jell-O. | 当然啦 尤其是他现在进了棺材 |
[33:44] | He wouldn’t want to see us fight. | 他不会希望看到你们打 |
[33:47] | He’d want us to… sing. | 他想要我们…为他歌唱 |
[33:50] | * Swing low,sweet… | * 轻轻摇荡 心爱的… * |
[33:54] | * Chariot | * 马车 * |
[33:58] | * Coming for to carry me… | * 驶来载我… * |
[34:02] | Hank. | |
[34:03] | * Hank home Swing low | * 载Hank回家 轻轻摇荡 * |
[34:09] | * Sweet chariot… | * 心爱的马车… * |
[34:14] | ************ | 只有散茶 没袋装的? |
[34:16] | No bags. Cam found loose tea leaves in the stomach contents. | 没袋装的 Cam在胃袋里 发现了散茶的茶叶 |
[34:20] | Here’s another one. Malty Orange Assam. | 还有一个 纯麦芽橙香阿萨姆茶 |
[34:24] | Throw it in there. We’ll test it for the fugu poison. | 倒进去 进行河豚毒理检测 |
[34:32] | – * ALL Coming for to carry Hank home… – Sing it,brother. | – * 驶来载Hank回家 * – 唱啊 兄弟 |
[34:37] | * Tell all my friends I’ll be coming to you soon | * 告诉我的好友们 我很快就回来你们身边 * |
[34:41] | * Coming for to carry Hank home… | * 驶来载Hank回家 * |
[34:45] | * Swing low Sweet chariot… | * 轻轻摇荡 心爱的马车 * |
[34:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:04] | Hank Reilly was killed by a cup of tea. | Hank Reilly因为一杯茶送了命 |
[35:21] | Do you think he’s smiling too much? | 觉得他笑得有点儿过了吗? |
[35:24] | I think he just looks like he’s enjoying the party. | 看起来他很享受这个聚会嘛 |
[35:27] | His funeral? | 他的葬礼? |
[35:29] | Where are his glasses? | 他眼镜哪儿去了? |
[35:31] | He wore glasses? Oh,God. | 他戴眼镜? 天哪 |
[35:36] | Before I leave,could I say a little something to Hank now? | 走之前 我能跟Hank说两句吗? |
[35:39] | Yeah,sure. Step right on up. | 当然啦 上前去说吧 |
[35:54] | He looks… | 他看上去… |
[35:58] | Happy. | 很开心 |
[36:02] | – You did a wonderful job. – Thank you. | – 你做的很出色 – 谢谢 |
[36:12] | How should I know what kind of tea Hank drank that morning? | 我怎么知道Hank那天早上喝了什么茶? |
[36:16] | You said you brewed it for him every day,part of your routine. | 你说过每早都会给他泡茶 |
[36:19] | That was in the eulogy speech. | 那不是悼词嘛 |
[36:22] | No one tells the truth in a eulogy speech. | 谁在悼词里讲真话啊 |
[36:24] | All right,well,then who did make his tea? | 好 那是谁给他沏茶的? |
[36:26] | Hank did it himself. | Hank自己沏 |
[36:28] | The water had to be the perfect temperature. | 水温要非常适中才行 |
[36:31] | Hank was very particular about his tea. | Hank对茶可是挑剔的很 |
[36:37] | If there’s nothing else,I’m exhausted. | 没别的事的话 我太累想歇歇了 |
[36:51] | His wife was cheating on him. | 他妻子背着他偷情 |
[36:53] | He cheated on her. | 他也背叛她 |
[36:54] | The assistant is still in play. | 那助手现在还是 |
[36:56] | What about the lawyer? | 那律师咋样? |
[36:57] | Oh,she seemed very nice. | 她人倒是很不错 |
[37:01] | Yeah,all right. So we are far from an arrest here. Understand,people? | 好了 咱这一点能抓到人 的意思都没呢 知道不 大伙? |
[37:05] | Well,at least we got Franklin Tung. | 最起码抓了Franklin Tung |
[37:06] | He didn’t mean to kill anyone. That’s the… | 他又不是故意杀人 是… |
[37:09] | – Cam? You here? – What? | – Cam? 在听吗? – 哈? |
[37:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:14] | This smoking thing with Michele… How do people be parents? | Michele抽烟的事… 这父母要怎么当啊? |
[37:19] | Do you ever think that this is her way of trying tostopyou from smoking? | 你有没有想过她这是想让你戒烟? |
[37:24] | No… Cam doesn’t smoke,right? | 不是吧…Cam不抽烟的吧? |
[37:26] | You stop,she’ll stop. It’s that simple. | 你不抽 她就不抽 就这么简单 |
[37:29] | Plus,you know what? She’s doing you a favor. | 另外 知道不 她是在帮你 |
[37:31] | Great,so I go from a smoking issue to a chocolate cake and ice cream issue? | 好啊 然后我从有烟瘾转为 对巧克力蛋糕 冰淇淋上瘾? |
[37:36] | You know what? You just… you give your best shot and that’s all. | 知道吗 你就…尽力做就行 |
[37:40] | Nobody knows about the poison in the tea except us,right? | 除了我们 没人知道茶里有毒 对吧? |
[37:44] | The murder does. | 凶手知道 |
[37:45] | When crops failed,the ancient Pothigai in southern India believed | 当作物没收成时 南印度古Pothigai人相信 |
[37:49] | that one of them might be possessed by an evil spirit. | 他们中有人被恶灵附体了 |
[37:51] | They would find out which one by passing around a poison which would kill only demons. | 他们传饮一种只杀死恶魔的毒药 来找出是此人是谁 |
[37:56] | The person who refused to drink the poison was proven possessed. | 而拒绝喝毒药的就是被附身的人 |
[38:02] | Okay,is this another way to get me to quit smoking? | 那个 这是在讨论咋样我戒烟不? |
[38:05] | Because it’s done. I quit. | 不必了 我戒 |
[38:06] | – You know what? You are a genius,Bones. Absolute genius! – I know. | – 知道不 你是天才啊 Bones 绝对的 – 我知道 |
[38:20] | and though the human remains of Henry Reilly will not physically rest here, | 虽然Henry Reilly的肉体无法安息在此 |
[38:24] | his soul will remain with the generations of his family here and in heaven. | 他的灵魂将与其家族世代 与天堂同在 |
[38:30] | Oh,I’d like to add something. | 我有话要说 |
[38:32] | I missed my chance at the wake. I’d like to make up for it. | 追悼会上错过机会了 我要弥补下 |
[38:35] | No objections from the family? | 家人没有反对吗? |
[38:37] | Hank Reilly specialized in Egyptian embalming rituals and practices. | Hank Reilly专攻埃及防腐存尸仪式和礼仪 |
[38:41] | He was an expert in grieving. | 他是哀悼方面的专家 |
[38:45] | Hank would appreciate nothing more than the most common of funerary practices: | 行一个普通的葬礼礼仪 Hank就将感激不尽 |
[38:51] | the raising of a glass. | 举杯礼 |
[38:53] | It’s not alcohol,but an even more ancient drink: tea. | 不是饮酒 而是更古老的饮品 茶 |
[38:59] | Hank’s greatest passion,aside from sex. | Hank最为执着的东西 除了性以外 |
[39:03] | I took the liberty of bringing this tea from Hank’s personal stash. | 我擅自从Hank的私人藏品中拿了这茶 |
[39:07] | The same tea he drank on his last day with all of us. | 正是他生命最后一天所喝的茶 |
[39:11] | I can think of no better way of saying “adieu” than to share one last cup of tea with Hank. | 除了与Hank共饮最后一杯茶 我想不到更好的方式说”再会”了 |
[39:22] | To Hank. | 敬Hank |
[39:26] | – To Hank. – No! | – 敬Hank – 别喝! |
[39:28] | Jeez,Mom,watch what you’re doing! | 天啊 妈 你这是干嘛! |
[39:32] | – You poisoned your own son? – What? | – 你毒死了亲儿子? – 什么? |
[39:35] | – Mom,what’s going on? – He wasn’t my son. | – 妈 怎么回事? – 他不是我儿子 |
[39:39] | It wasn’t fair of your father. He work it so you got nothing. | 你爸这样不公平 他让你一无所有 |
[39:43] | He got everything. | 一切都让他拿了去 |
[39:45] | You killed Hank? | 你杀了Hank? |
[39:52] | Oh,this is my fault. | 是我的错 |
[39:53] | Oh,God. This is why I hate funerals. | 天啊 所以说我讨厌葬礼 |
[39:55] | Oh,this is why I love them. | 我就爱看戏 |
[39:57] | I told Hank that Annie was trying to get around the will | 我告诉Hank说Anne想 做信托财产给Barney些钱 以此来规避遗嘱 |
[40:00] | by siphoning money into a separate trust for Barney. | |
[40:03] | But it was illegal. | 但那是违法的 |
[40:04] | If you’d kept your nosy trap shut,Hank would still be alive. | 要不是你多管闲事 Hank这会儿还活着 |
[40:10] | Bob,this is all your fault. | Bob 全是你的错 |
[40:13] | You brought this on yourself. | 你自己惹的麻烦 |
[40:16] | Do what you’re going to do. | 该抓人就抓吧 |
[40:20] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 再糟又能糟到哪去? |
[40:26] | ************* | 五天后 |
[40:31] | Oh,Mom,Mom,Mom… | 哦 妈妈呀妈妈 |
[40:34] | One thing for sure,Barney,your mother loved you. | 可以肯定 Barney 你母亲很爱你 |
[40:39] | She used her own heart medicine to kill your brother,so you would get your fair share. | 她用自己心脏病的药杀了你弟弟 好让你拿到应得的遗产 |
[40:43] | She mixed it in his tea. | 她把药放进茶里 |
[40:45] | And she died because she ran out of her medicine killing him. | 而她却因为药都用来杀他而死了 |
[40:50] | Oh,Ma… I would’ve done fine. | 哦 妈…我会过得好的 |
[40:54] | Hank,I didn’t want the money this way. | Hank 我不想这样得到遗产 |
[40:57] | I know you would have done right by me. I know it. | 我知道你会公平待我的 我知道 |
[41:02] | Would you excuse me,please? | 介意回避一下吗? |
[41:05] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[41:09] | He wants to be alone with his mother and brother. | 他想和母亲和弟弟独处 |
[41:12] | By that way of thinking,he wants to be alone with every person who has ever died. | 这么想的话 他想跟所有死去的人独处 |
[41:15] | – If I die, I want you to do me a favor. – Well, you will die, booth. It’s inevitable. | – 如果我死了 我想让你帮我个忙 – 你会死的 Booth 无可避免 |
[41:20] | All right, whatever, bones. When I inevitably drop dead before you, | 好了 随便了 Bones 等我无可避免的死在你之前了 |
[41:23] | I’d like you to come out and, you know, spend some time and talk to me every once in a while. | 我希望你能时不时出来 花上点时间陪我聊聊 |
[41:27] | Well, I’ll feel foolish knowing that you can’t hear me. | 你又听不到 我岂不跟傻子似的 |
[41:31] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[41:37] | I promise. | 我答应 |
[41:39] | There you go, huh? | 说了耶 |
[41:41] | Hey, you agreed. I didn’t think you would agree. Now, why did you agree? | 你答应了耶 都没想到你会答应 那…你怎么就答应了呢? |
[41:45] | I believe that if I pretended you were still here, I’d feel better for a moment. | 相信要是假装你还在的话 我会感觉好过一点 |
[41:50] | Also, speaking to you would require me to figuratively look at myself through your eyes, | 还有 跟你聊天 我就得 通过你的眼睛看到自己 |
[41:55] | again temporarily. | 也是短时的 |
[41:57] | And I think thatould make me live my life more successfully. | 我觉得这会让我更成功的活下去 |
[42:03] | Hmm, you know what, bones? That is the best thing that anyone has ever said about me. | 知道吗 Bones 这是我听到的 对我最好的褒奖了 |
[42:09] | I’ll say it at your wake. | 我会在你追悼会说的 |
[42:10] | Oh, it’s raining now. Come on. | 哦 下雨了 来吧 |
[42:12] | Get on, umbrella. It’s raining. | 打上伞 下雨了 |
[42:14] | Just make sure when they put me in the ground, I’m dead. | 可要确保下葬时 我是真死掉了哈 |
[42:17] | – Yeah, no problem. – All right? | 嗯 没问题 |
[42:18] | Maybe, you know, leave my body out for a few hours and check on me every once in a while. | 看可不可以 把我尸体放几个小时 时不时的去检查检查 |
[42:23] | I’d rather refrigerate you, or else you’d start to smell. | 还是把你冷却起来吧 要不然该发臭了 |