时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Overall,Clark is the most astute and experienced. | 总体上 Clark最敏锐 也最有经验 |
[00:05] | Ah,so,hire him. | 那就雇他吧 |
[00:06] | Wendell has the most potential ent work ethic. | Wendell最有潜质 最敬业 |
[00:11] | Plus,you know, he’s somewhat normal. | 而且要知道 他还挺正常 |
[00:12] | Well,that’s what you like. | 那是你的心头好 |
[00:14] | Vincent is the most intelligent. | Vincent则最聪颖 |
[00:15] | Well,that’s whatyoulike, so you should hire him. | 那是你的心头好 雇佣他吧 |
[00:18] | I mean,this person’s gonna be your right hand man. | 这个人将成为你的左右手 |
[00:19] | Well,I’ve decided to take your opinion into account as I make this decision. | 我想在做决定时考虑你的意见 |
[00:24] | – Really? – I’m making an effort. | – 真的? – 我在努力尝试中 |
[00:27] | Well… Booth. | 那么… Booth |
[00:29] | Agent Booth, this is Sergeant Nakamura. | Booth探元 我是中村警官 |
[00:30] | Nake,my friend Nake with the sake! How’s it hanging? | 阿村 阿村老兄弟! 混得咋样? |
[00:33] | I’m afraid they are not hanging well,Booth. | 恐怕混得不咋地 Booth |
[00:36] | What’s wrong? | 发生什么事了? |
[00:37] | My sister has not returned my calls. It has been five days. | 我的妹妹不回我电话 已经5天 |
[00:40] | Okay,look,we all know how overly protective you are of Sachi.Your sister– | 我们都知你总是过于紧张 你妹妹 幸(Sachi) |
[00:44] | You’re a cop like me,Booth. | 你和我一样是警察 Booth |
[00:46] | She calls every day. Something’s wrong. | 她每天都打电话给我 出状况了 |
[00:48] | Okay,so,why are you telling me? | 那你为啥告诉我? |
[00:50] | ‘Cause I’m in Tokyo. | 因为我身在东京 |
[00:52] | Oh,Sachi’s here in D.C.? | 噢 幸在华盛顿? |
[00:53] | Almost two months. She told me she called you. She has not called you? | 在那儿快2个月了 她跟我说联系过你 这么说没有咯? |
[00:56] | just relax,all right? | 别紧张 好吧? |
[00:59] | 21-year-old girl probably doesn’t want her brother’s friend cramping her style. | 21岁女孩可能只是不想 哥哥的朋友控制她的生活 |
[01:03] | If I fly in,can you help me look for her? | 要是我飞过来 你会帮我找她么? |
[01:05] | I’ll tell you what.Just text me her information, | 我跟你说 只管把她的资料 用短信发给我 |
[01:07] | I’ll track her down and I’ll make her call you. Okay? I promise. | 我逮到她之后让她打给你 好吗? 我保证 |
[01:19] | Detective Frame. | Frame警探 |
[01:20] | Hey,Rick,it’s Booth. Listen,I’m looking for a little interagency cooperation. | 嘿 Rick 是Booth 听着 我想搞个跨部门小合作 |
[01:23] | What do you need? | 你想怎样? |
[01:24] | Hey,has there been any action on a Japanese national, | 是否有调查过一名日本籍合法入境者 |
[01:26] | legal entry named Sachi Nakamura,female,age 21? | 中村幸 女性 21岁? |
[01:31] | Give me a minute. | 等一下 |
[01:33] | When were you in Japan? | 你啥时候去过日本? |
[01:34] | A few years ago on an exchange program with the Tokyo police. | 几年前和东京警局的交流项目 |
[01:37] | Nak’s a great guy,man. | 阿村是个好人啊 |
[01:39] | He and his sister, you know,they made me feel like family. | 他和他妹 他们待我像家人一般 |
[01:41] | But he’s overprotective? | 但他过于保护他妹妹了? |
[01:43] | He worries. Every parent does. | 他牵肠挂肚 父母都会这样 |
[01:44] | But he’s her brother. | 但他是她的哥哥 |
[01:46] | Raised his little sister after his parents died. That makes him a parent. | 在父母死后养大妹妹 他充当了双亲的角色 |
[01:49] | I got a hit on your girl. | 找到了你那女孩 |
[01:51] | A car registered to her was found abandoned near Tillbrook salt marshes. | 她的车被遗弃在提博盐沼附近 |
[01:54] | Salt marshes– that’s a pretty popular place to dump a body,Booth. | 盐沼– 抛尸热门地 Booth |
[01:59] | Yeah. | 是 |
[02:12] | – Hey,I’m Special Agent– – Booth.Yeah. | – 嘿 我是特别探员… – Booth 对 |
[02:14] | Detective Frame told me to wait on you before I had this vehicle towed. | Frame警探叫我先等你来再把车拖走 |
[02:16] | – Well,that was nice of him. – I’m Officer Lisa Kopek. | – 他人很好嘛 – 我是Lisa Kopek警员 |
[02:19] | Car is registered to Sachi Nakamura, 311 Ring Road, here on a work visa from Tokyo,Japan. | 车登记在中村幸名下 311环路 通过工作签证入境 来自日本东京 |
[02:25] | I printed her visa photo. | 我打印了她的护照相 |
[02:27] | – This is blood on the upholstery. – Yeah. | – 座椅垫上有血 – 对 |
[02:29] | – Any sign of the girl? – No. | – 有女孩踪迹么? – 没有 |
[02:31] | – Damn. – Yeah. | – 糟了 – 嗯 |
[02:33] | Checked her residence– it’s empty. | 查过她的住所– 空无一人 |
[02:34] | Looks like it’s been that way a couple days. | 看上去已经空置几天 |
[02:36] | Also no sign of her roommate,Nozomi Sato. | 而且也找不到她的室友 佐藤望 |
[02:40] | Ms.Sato’s here on a lapsed student visa. | 佐藤小姐持学生签证但已过期 |
[02:44] | I got a request in for cadaver dogs. | 我已向上头申请了寻尸犬 |
[02:47] | Okay,whoa,whoa,Bones, what we usually do here is wait for people in rubber boots. | 好 哇哇哇 Bones 我们通常 会等穿着橡胶靴的人来搜寻 |
[02:52] | I see something… | 我看见了什么… |
[02:55] | I – I just got these shoes,so… | 我穿着这双鞋 我就… |
[03:01] | What is it,a body? | 是什么 尸体? |
[03:04] | No,it’s some kind of mask. | 不是 一个面具 |
[03:06] | Okay,Bones,come on, get out of there,let’s go. | 好了 Bones 回来 离开那里 走吧 |
[03:14] | – Booth? – What? | – 啥? |
[03:18] | There’s flesh in the mask. Human head. | 面具后面有肉 人头 |
[03:21] | – Is she serious? – Yeah,always. | – 她说真的? – 对 从来不假 |
[03:23] | And Booth? This mask appears to be Japanese in design. | Booth? 面具像是日本风格的 |
[04:01] | Bones Season04 Episode23 The Girl in the Mask | 戴面具的女孩 |
[04:08] | Based on the weak prominence of thearcus superciliaris, the victim is female. | 根据眉弓的突出程度 受害人为女性 |
[04:14] | The head was decapitated between C5 and C6 vertebrae. | 头从C5和C6颈椎间与身体分离 |
[04:19] | Judging from decomp and discoloration, | 从腐烂与变色判断 |
[04:21] | I’d estimate the head was in the pond a minimum of four days. | 估计这个头已在池塘至少4天 |
[04:24] | Can you confirm decapitation as cause of death? | 你能肯定死因是斩首吗? |
[04:27] | Nope,victim was in the water too long. The blood leached out. | 不行 受害人在水里泡太久 血都流干了 |
[04:29] | There’s trace lodged deep in the striae. | 在嗅纹深处有线索 |
[04:32] | The blade could have transferred particulates from the ground into the wound track | 刀锋可能把微粒从土地带到伤口 |
[04:36] | when it was withdrawn from the bone. | 在斩下骨头收刀之时 |
[04:38] | Hey,sweetie, Booth is in your office. He’s got some people with him. | 嘿 甜心 Booth在你办公室 他带了几个人来 |
[04:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:44] | Just when I thought it couldn’t get worse. | 我还以为已经看尽恶心百态 |
[04:50] | Bones,this here is Sachi Nakamura’s brother Ken. | Bones 这是中村幸的哥哥健(Ken) |
[04:56] | The honor is mine,Dr. Brennan. | 幸会幸会 Brennan博士 |
[04:59] | May I present to you… | 让我向你介绍… |
[05:01] | I know. Dr. Haru Tanaka. | 我知道 田中春博士 |
[05:03] | The Emperor awarded Dr. Tanaka the Grand Cordon of the Order of the Rising Sun | 天皇授予了田中博士朝日勋章 |
[05:07] | for Dr. Tanaka’s paper on “Investigation of Second, | 表彰田中博士的研究 “第二 四 八截肋骨端的 |
[05:10] | Fourth “and Eighth Sternal Rib End Variations related to Age Estimation.” | 变异与年代判断分析” |
[05:14] | It was brilliant. | 太有才了 |
[05:15] | I am honored to meet you. | 很荣幸与你见面 |
[05:17] | Everyone in the field accepts that you are the best. | 行内都一致认同你最杰出 |
[05:20] | Yes,I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[05:21] | I told Ken and the doctor they can aid in the investigation. | 我跟健和博士说他们可以协助调查 |
[05:25] | That is against protocol,Booth. | 那样不合规矩 Booth |
[05:27] | Bones,this could be his sister. | Bones 这可能是他的妹妹 |
[05:31] | I would enjoy working with Dr. Tanaka. | 我很乐意和田中博士合作 |
[05:41] | – You gonna be okay with this? – I am fine. | – 你能承受的了? – 我很好 |
[05:43] | There is a contact wound inferior to the mandible, exiting slightly anterior to the Bregma point. | 下颌底部有一处接触创伤 出口稍稍在囟门之前 |
[05:49] | That would be consistent with a gunshot wound. | 那就和枪伤痕迹相符 |
[05:52] | Bones,maybe you should just jump ahead and I.D.the victim. | Bones 跳过这些直接验明受害人吧 |
[05:56] | Maxilla and zygomatic conform to her photograph. | 上颌和颧骨符合照片所示 |
[06:10] | The palate is fractured but appears parabolic with a straight suture across the palatine bone | 腭骨骨折 但贯穿腭骨的 直骨缝为轴呈抛物线状 |
[06:16] | indicating that she was a native Japanese speaker. | 表示她的母语为日语 |
[06:20] | Did your sister have any kind of distinctive facial scarring or dental work? | 你妹妹有没有特别的 脸部伤痕或牙齿整形? |
[06:25] | When Sachi was eight,she fell doing gymnastics; broke her jaw. | 幸八岁在体操课时摔折了下巴 |
[06:29] | It was wired for two months. | 通过钢丝固定了两个月 |
[06:32] | Impact fracture from a fall. | 摔倒导致的冲击碎裂 |
[06:34] | Remodeling of the jaw suggests that it occurred prior to puberty. | 下颌重塑代表创伤发生在青春期前 |
[06:40] | I feel comfortable identifying the remains as your sister. | 我已经能鉴定残骸属于你妹妹 |
[06:45] | – I’m very sorry. – Thank you. | – 非常替你难过 – 谢谢 |
[06:48] | If you would excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[06:58] | Hey,Nak,listen, I have agents looking for Sachi’s roommate. | 嘿 阿村 我派了特工寻找幸的室友 |
[07:01] | There’s a chance the roommate may have seen something. | 有可能室友会知内情 |
[07:03] | Yes. Good. | 是的 好 |
[07:07] | I’m sorry,Nak. | 非常抱歉 阿村 |
[07:08] | You have a child. | 你有孩子 |
[07:10] | You know it was my responsibility to keep her safe. | 你知道保护她安全是我的责任 |
[07:13] | She was 21 but still a child. | 她21岁 但仍是个小孩 |
[07:16] | All right,come on,let me get you back to the hotel. You get some rest. | 嗯嗯 来吧 我把你送回酒店休息 |
[07:18] | Not until we find who did this. | 不用 直到找出真凶 |
[07:20] | I hear you,Nak. But we need a lead, something we can go on. | 我知道 阿村 但要有可追踪的线索 |
[07:22] | Sachi was going to move back to Japan. | 幸准备要搬回日本 |
[07:25] | But the man who took these pictures said he could make her a model. | 但拍这些照片的人说她可以当模特 |
[07:30] | Okay,there’s something. Right? | 好 这些就是线索 对吧? |
[07:41] | Whoa,this is like one of those big-eyed paintings they sell at the mall. | 哇 这就像在商场卖的大眼画 |
[07:44] | – Uh,the mask is based on anime design. – Japanese animation. | – 唔 这个面具以动画形象为蓝本 – 日本动画 |
[07:47] | So,someone had it out for a cartoon character? | 有人对卡通形象有意见哇? |
[07:50] | No,this is original, uh,not representing any of the well-known characters: | 不 这是原创的 不是任何著名角色复制品 |
[07:54] | Sailor Moon, Faye Valentine,Motoko. | 月野兔(美少女战士) 菲瓦伦丁(赏金猎人) 草�S素子(攻壳机动队) |
[07:57] | The mask could have been used by the killer to dehumanize the victim, | 杀手可能通过面具 去掉受害者的人性特征 |
[08:00] | allowing whoever decapitated her to distance himself from the ugly reality of her death. | 让砍掉她脑袋的人 逃避她死亡的丑恶现实 |
[08:05] | Hmm,you are entering the realm of psychology, a field of unverifiable speculation. | 唔 你绕进了心理学领域 一门不可验证的推测学科 |
[08:09] | Perhaps I can be of further help to Dr. Brennan. | 我还是去协助Brennan博士吧 |
[08:15] | Sometimes I hate hard science. | 有时我超讨厌自然科学 |
[08:17] | I know that seems immature, but that’s just how I feel. | 我知道很幼稚 但我就这样想 |
[08:20] | – So,any guesses? – We don’t really have enough evidence yet. | – 有什么猜测不? – 我们尚未有足够的证据 |
[08:22] | No,not the case. The doctor. | 不 不是案件 那个博士 |
[08:26] | Dude or dudette? | 小子还是妞? |
[08:31] | – I don’t know. – I… | – 我不知道 – 我… |
[08:35] | Now,rember,Nak, this is my investigation. You’re just a tourist. | 记住 阿村 这是我的案子 你只是游客 |
[08:38] | Just a tourist. | 只是游客 |
[08:40] | Micah Strutt. How can I help you? | Micah Strutt 有啥能帮你的? |
[08:42] | FBI. I’d like to ask you a few questions about Sachi Nakamura and Nozomi Sato. | FBI 问你几个关于中村幸和 佐藤望的问题 |
[08:46] | Sure. They were the roommates,right? Nice kids. | 没问题 她们是室友对吧? 是好孩子 |
[08:50] | When did you see them last? | 你最后一次见她们是啥时候? |
[08:51] | Must be about a couple months now. They came in for a shoot. | 已经是几个月前 她们来拍写真 |
[08:58] | “Pappa Puffs.” | “泡芙爸爸” |
[08:59] | – Yeah,the girls worked there. – You made them pose like this? | – 对 他们在那里工作 – 你让他们摆这个姿势? |
[09:02] | Me? No. That was their idea. | 我? 不是 那是她们的主意 |
[09:05] | They convinced their boss to do some advertising, but he went postal when he saw the proofs. | 她们说服老板卖广告 但他看到成品时飚火了 |
[09:09] | That old jerk fired them for this. | 那老混蛋为此炒了她们 |
[09:11] | The 21st century,who cares about a little skin,right? | 都21世纪了 谁在乎露点肉 对吧? |
[09:14] | He does. That’s his sister. | 他在乎 那是他的妹妹 |
[09:27] | Hey,I feel like someone slipped something into my coffee,huh? | 嘿 我觉得有人往咖啡里下了药? |
[09:31] | Fashion is the way the Japanese youth rebel against traditional social roles. | 特立独行是日本青年 反叛传统社会规范的手段 |
[09:34] | What is with the, uh,”amaloli” girls? | 那”阿玛洛丽”女孩是咋了? |
[09:36] | I never expected to see the,uh, “Sweet Lolitas” here in the States. | 没有预料到在美国看见”甜心洛丽塔” |
[09:39] | The culture follows the youth. It’s just innocent role playing. Usually. | 年轻人传播文化 通常只是在扮纯情 |
[09:44] | Nak… | 阿村… |
[09:45] | I see. | 我看到了 |
[09:49] | – Excuse me. You the owner? – Why do you ask? | – 打扰一下 你是老板? – 为啥这样问? |
[09:53] | FBI. | |
[09:56] | *********** | 抱歉麻烦您了 |
[09:59] | *********** | 我是中村健 |
[10:02] | *********** | 我是Bruce Takedo(武田) |
[10:04] | Weneed your help. As a tourist. | 我们需要你帮忙 以游客名义 |
[10:08] | We’d like to ask you a few questions about Sachi Nakamura and her friend Nozomi. | 我想问几个关于中村幸 和她朋友望的问题 |
[10:12] | Are Sachi and Nozomi in trouble? | 幸和望惹麻烦了? |
[10:14] | Uh,Sachi is dead and Nozomi is missing. | 幸死了 望失踪 |
[10:18] | I’ve known them since they started coming for the tea parties. | 我从她们来开品茶会就相识 |
[10:21] | They were anime girls. I gave them jobs. | 我雇佣过她们 来这儿扮动漫人物 |
[10:23] | Is this the,uh, mask that,uh, Sachi was wearing to the parties? | 这是幸在聚会上戴的面具吗? |
[10:27] | No,that’s Nozomi’s. What happened? | 不 那是望的 怎么回事? |
[10:30] | Those girls were like family. | 那些女孩就像我的家人 |
[10:31] | You always fire family? | 你经常炒家人鱿鱼? |
[10:34] | They developed other interests. | 她们有了新的爱好 |
[10:36] | They didn’t belong here anymore. | 心已经不在这里了 |
[10:37] | I tried to talk to them, explain what a bad choice they were making. | 我试图劝服她们 告诉她俩这决定有多糟糕 |
[10:40] | What are you talking about? | 你说啥呢? |
[10:41] | The girls started working for an escort service. | 她们去做应召女郎 |
[10:44] | I couldn’t allow that here.Families come here– | 我不能允许有这样的事儿发生 人们来这里… |
[10:46] | That’s not possible! | 这不可能! |
[10:47] | – It’s true. – Not my sister. | – 这是事实 – 我妹妹不会做这种事的 |
[10:50] | – Your sister…? – You know the name of the escort service? | – 你妹妹? – 你知道应召服务公司的名字吗? |
[10:52] | – Elegant Escorts. – Don’t believe you! | – 完美陪护(Elegant Escorts) – 我才不相信你! |
[10:54] | ********* | 我妹妹不是妓女! |
[10:57] | Yeah,put the cleaver down,pal. | 伙计 把刀放下 |
[11:00] | Easy. | 放松点儿 |
[11:04] | Put it down. | 把刀放下 |
[11:11] | – Dr. Saroyan. – Dr. Tanaka. | – Saroyan博士 – 田中博士 |
[11:13] | With your permission, I would like to free the head of tissue. | 如果你允许 我想去除头骨上的组织 |
[11:16] | I have a test to perform first. | 我得先做一个测试 |
[11:19] | You’re welcome to observe. | 不过欢迎你旁观 |
[11:23] | – This is ferrozine? – Yes. I’m testing for gunshot residue. | – 这是铁测试? – 是的 我在检测枪击的残渣 |
[11:30] | No reaction. | 没反应 |
[11:31] | Any shot fired within five feet would’ve left residue. | 五尺之内的射击都会留下残渣 |
[11:35] | The angle of entry was steep, exiting at the top of the cranium. | 位于头骨顶部的伤口 创面十分陡直 |
[11:39] | Sachi was only five feet tall. | 幸只有五英尺高(1米52) |
[11:40] | Even if her killer was lying on the ground, there’d be residue. | 即使凶手是躺在地上开枪的 也该有残渣留下 |
[11:43] | Perhaps she was coming downstairs. | 也许她当时从楼下上来 |
[11:45] | Or maybe standing on the balcony of her apartment? | 或者站在她公寓的阳台上? |
[11:48] | Grab some goggles and a mask. | 带上护目镜和面罩 |
[12:06] | Did you know the victim, Dr. Tanaka? | 你认识死者吗? 田中博士 |
[12:09] | I met Sachi three times. She and her brother were very close. | 我见过幸三次 她和她哥哥很亲近 |
[12:12] | That’s a very big favor to do Detective Nakamura, coming all the way from Japan. | 你从日本千里迢迢来这儿帮忙 真的很给他面子 |
[12:16] | I would do anything for him. | 我愿意为他做任何事 |
[12:19] | Okay. | 开始了 |
[12:49] | There. | 有了 |
[12:53] | While I examine the wound track, you can analyze exit trauma. | 我来做弹道分析 你来分析外伤 |
[12:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:59] | Since Booth took you out of the field, | 既然你现在不在自己的地盘上 |
[13:01] | I thought perhaps you’d like to consolidate the results of our analysis to convey to Booth. | 我想也许你会愿意巩固我们的鉴定结果 并告诉Booth |
[13:06] | You are trying to make me feel useful. | 你试图让我觉得自己很有用 |
[13:09] | No,I… I don’t really do things like that. | 不 我…我一般不会这么做的 |
[13:11] | I owe you for talking Booth out of sending me home. | 你叫Booth送我回家 谢谢你了 |
[13:14] | Wasn’t me. Booth is a very empathetic man. | 不是我啦 Booth是个重感情的人 |
[13:18] | Yes. Are you aware how we met? | 没错 你知道我们是怎么认识的吗? |
[13:21] | Some kind of exchange program? | 因为某个交换项目? |
[13:24] | Aye. | 没错 |
[13:25] | Most of the FBI agents showed up and started telling us how to handle our organized crime problem. | 许多FBI一来就开始说他们会怎么处理 日本的跨国案件 |
[13:31] | Booth said nothing. Two,three days,just listening. | Boothe啥都没说 头两三天一直在倾听 |
[13:35] | He was quiet? That… | 他很安静? 这… |
[13:38] | That does not sound like Booth. | 这可一点儿也不像他 |
[13:40] | Then he asked a question. | 后来他问了个问题 |
[13:42] | He asked, “How would you gentlemen handle our organized crime problem?” | 他问 “请问贵方 会如果处理我们美国的跨国犯罪问题” |
[13:48] | He was respectful. | 他很有礼貌 |
[13:50] | That is the basis of your friendship? | 这奠定了你们友谊的基础? |
[13:52] | That and a situation incited by a gallon of sake, a police boat, | 再加上共饮一加仑的日本清酒 同坐警察游轮 |
[13:58] | and Uraga Harbor at dawn. | 以及共赏浦贺港的日出 |
[14:02] | You’re a lucky woman, Dr. Brennan. | 你是个很幸运的女人 Brennan博士 |
[14:04] | To work with Booth? I know. | 与Booth共事? 我知道 |
[14:08] | To work with Booth. Yes. | 与Booth共事 没错 |
[14:14] | There you go. | 走嘞 |
[14:16] | So,the mask didn’t belong to the killer, it belonged to Nozomi, Sachi’s roommate. | 面具不是杀手的 而是幸的室友望的 |
[14:20] | Okay,so? | 哦 所以咧? |
[14:22] | So perhaps the killer wasn’t trying to dehumanize his victim. | 也许凶手并未打算物化死者 |
[14:25] | – Two coffees,please? – You got it. | – 两杯咖啡 – 马上送来 |
[14:27] | Well,maybe he just had a thing for girls in masks. | 也许他只是钟情于戴面具的女孩儿 |
[14:29] | – I mean,I get that. – You do? | – 我弄清楚了 – 是吗? |
[14:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:34] | In an objective, evidentiary way. | 绝对客观 证据充足 |
[14:38] | You had a point? | 你有啥观点? |
[14:39] | Yeah,I think that the killer was purposely projecting Nozomi’s identity onto his murder victim. | 我认为凶手是有意将望的面具 戴在死者脸上 混淆二者身份 |
[14:46] | So,I Googled Tanaka. | 我在网上查了田中 |
[14:48] | 300 hits,all Japanese, none with a personal pronoun. | 300个搜索项 全是日文 没一个透露出性别 |
[14:53] | – Maybe we should just ask her. – Him. | – 也许我们该去问问她 – 他 |
[14:54] | Uh,you people can identify human remains based on a tiny little finger bone, | 你们能通过指甲盖大小的一片骨头鉴定人的身份 |
[14:59] | but you can’t judge the sex of a person standing right in front of you? | 却没法判断出坐在跟前的人的性别? |
[15:02] | Does nobody else see the irony in this? | 你们不觉得这很讽刺吗? |
[15:04] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[15:05] | But,as a scientist, I also see the challenge. | 不过作为科学家 我认为这极具挑战性 |
[15:07] | Well,Dr. Tanaka identifies with a subset of an urban Japanese aesthetic known askei. | 田中博士沿袭了日本本土的审美 观念的一个分支 叫做Askei |
[15:13] | Thank you. It glorifies androgyny. | 谢谢 这种审美观推崇雌雄同体 |
[15:15] | Well,mission accomplished there,Dr. Tanaka. | 任务完成 田中博士 |
[15:17] | – You know,I think you’re probably right. We should just ask him. – Her. | – 也许你是对的 我们直接去问他 – 她 |
[15:20] | Tanaka won’t answer. That’s the whole point. Gender is unimportant. | 田中不会回答的 这是问题所在 性别不重要 |
[15:24] | We should be mature enough to accept Dr. Tanaka just the way Dr. Tanaka is. | 我们应该理性的接受田中博士这个人 |
[15:28] | Yeah,you know what? You’re right. Who cares? | 知道吗 你是对的 谁在乎嘛! |
[15:29] | – Yeah,I mean,it doesn’t really matter what he is. – She. | – 不管他是啥性别 都没关系 – 她 |
[15:34] | What she is. | 不管她是谁 |
[15:44] | – Do you mind? – Yeah,actually I do. | – 介意吗? – 其实满介意的 |
[15:46] | James Sok,right? Elegant Escorts? | James Sok? 完美陪护公司的? |
[15:48] | Yeah. So? I run a legitimate business. | 没错 怎么了? 我的生意是合法的 |
[15:52] | You’re a pimp. I don’t like pimps. | 你这个皮条客 我讨厌拉皮条的 |
[15:54] | – He really doesn’t. – No. | – 他不是的 – 不是 |
[15:56] | Your record says that you assaulted Bruce Takedo. | 记录显示你曾袭击Bruce Takedo |
[15:59] | Those charges were dropped. | 指控后来被撤掉了 |
[16:00] | Because the guy attacked me with a knife. | 因为那些家伙持刀袭击了我 |
[16:03] | – All I did was protect myself. – Really. Probably because you were recruiting at his place. | – 我只是正当防卫而已 – 是吗? 因为你在他地盘上拉客? |
[16:06] | Middle-aged guy,surrounds himself with schoolgirls, maybe he’s the guy you want to look at. | 他就一中年大叔 许多女孩儿围着他打转 也许你们该去找他 |
[16:10] | Nozomi Sato. You recognize her? | 佐藤望 你认得她吗? |
[16:12] | Yeah. I like Nozomi. | 认识 我挺喜欢望 |
[16:14] | She’s missing. | 她失踪了 |
[16:16] | Well,most of my models come from Asia. They’re young,flaky. | 公司大多数模特都来自亚洲 她们年轻 古怪 |
[16:19] | Sometimes they take off. | 有时候不见踪影 也不算太奇怪 |
[16:20] | You know,you got a sweet life,Jimmy. | 你现在生活美满 Jimmy |
[16:22] | You got a houseboat down at the marina. You got cash rolling in. | 你在码头有游艇别墅 财源滚滚来 |
[16:25] | If you want to live your life as my prime suspect in the murder of Sachi Nakamura, that’s just fine. | 如果你想当中村幸谋杀案的头号嫌疑犯 那没问题 |
[16:31] | But just know,as of right now, your business is done. | 那样的话 从现在起 你的生意玩完了 |
[16:35] | – Or? – Or you give me something shiny to distract me. | – 或者呢? – 或者你给我爆点噱头 分散我的注意力 |
[16:41] | I don’t know anything about Sachi Nakamura. | 我不了解中村幸 |
[16:43] | But,uh,Nozomi booked a client last Friday, and I haven’t seen her since. | 不过上周五望接了个客人 自此我就没见过她 |
[16:46] | That’s the day that Sachi Nakamura disappeared. | 就是中村幸消失那天 |
[16:49] | – What’s the client’s name? – Banker named Vogler. | – 客户的名字是什么? – 一个叫Vogler的银行家 |
[16:51] | Got hurt bad in the Big Crunch. Made him mean. | 以前栽过大跟头 所以人很刻薄 |
[16:53] | And Nozomi didn’t mind a little rough stuff. | 不过望不介意迎难而上 |
[16:56] | Let’s go,Bones. | 走吧 Bones |
[16:59] | – That shiny enough for you? – Excuse me? | – 这个料够猛了吧? – 你敢再说一遍试试 |
[17:01] | Booth… Okay,come on. | Booth… 好了 走吧 |
[17:08] | There is a small scratch to the left of the exit wound. | 子弹出口的左边有个小刮痕 |
[17:11] | And the directionality is outward from the midpoint of the coronal suture. | 而且方向是从冠状缝中间向外 |
[17:14] | Whatever pierced the skull must have splintered back inside. | 刺穿头骨的凶器 肯定有碎片留在里面 |
[17:17] | Splintered? It was a gunshot. Don’t you mean fragmented? | 碎裂? 这可是枪伤 你意思是碎片? |
[17:21] | There are no striations on the cross section of the exit wound. | 出口伤横截面没有弹道条纹 |
[17:23] | So,she wasn’t killed by a bullet? | 那她不是被子弹杀死的? |
[17:25] | That is my assessment. | 那是我的判断 |
[17:27] | What could have been driven through her head? | 到底是什么横穿了她脑袋? |
[17:35] | Perhaps you can inform Booth that the murder weapon was not a gun. | 或许你得告诉Booth凶器不是枪 |
[17:46] | And we can X-ray the brain to see if we find any evidence of splinters. | 可以给头部照X光来找有否碎片 |
[17:51] | I ran the particulates from the C-5 through the mass spec. | 用质谱仪检测了C-5颈椎的微粒 |
[17:53] | Nematodes,Turbellaria, Copepods,blah-blah-blah– | 线虫 涡虫 桡足动物 之类之类 |
[17:56] | all congruent with the marsh where the head was found. | 都符合发现脑袋的沼泽的情况 |
[17:58] | I am not familiar with the blah-blah-blah. | 我不太熟悉”之类之类”这个物质 |
[18:00] | But I also found bird vomit on the victim’s head. | 但我在脑袋上找到鸟类反刍物 |
[18:03] | Now I truly do not understand. | 现在我完全摸不着头脑 |
[18:05] | – Totally lost. – Okay,uh,all right. | – 找不着北 – 好 没关系 |
[18:07] | In salt marshes, there are high marshes, low marshes and salt flats. | 在盐沼里 高草沼泽 低草沼泽与盐滩 |
[18:13] | Dr. Brennan found the head on the low marsh. | Brennan博士在低草沼泽找到脑袋 |
[18:14] | Yes,but the bird vomit comes fromCatoptrophorus semipalmatus. | 对 但反刍物来自 Catoptrophorus Semipalmatus的 |
[18:19] | A willet. | 北美鹬 |
[18:22] | The The willet is a high marsh creature. | 北美鹬生活在高草沼泽 |
[18:24] | But the cadaver dogs are looking here on the low marsh. | 但搜尸犬只在低草沼泽搜寻 |
[18:26] | They should be looking here in the high marsh, where the willet is found. | 他们应该去鹞鸟出没的高草区寻找 |
[18:29] | But that is miles away. | 但两地相距甚远 |
[18:30] | Yeah,which is why we need to call the search team. | 没错 所以我们需要出动搜寻队 |
[18:32] | Why would someone cut a head off a bodhere and drive miles away to dispose of the head here? | 为什么要在斩首后把头和身体抛在不同的地方呢? |
[18:37] | I rarely find motive in bird vomit. | 从鸟的反刍物里检验不出来这一点 |
[18:46] | Seek! | 快找 |
[18:50] | – It’s you. – Okay. | – 是你 – 嗯 |
[19:04] | Bones? | |
[19:14] | Nak… I think we found her. | 阿村… 我想我们找到她了 |
[19:21] | I will autopsy the remains, then give the body back to Dr. Brennan, so she can remove the tissue. | 我来解剖尸体 然后给Brennan博士 这样她就能去掉组织了 |
[19:26] | The marks on the vertebrae will give us a clearer idea of the weapon used to decapitate her. | 椎骨上的痕迹能鉴别出斩首所用的凶器 |
[19:31] | Dr. Tanaka can help me prepare the brain for liquefaction. | 田中博士能帮助我进行大脑溶解 |
[19:48] | Perhaps he shouldn’t be here. | 也许他不该在这儿 |
[19:49] | If he doesn’t ask for help, it would be an insult for me to offer. | 他不主动说的话 要他离开就是一种羞辱 |
[19:52] | It would imply weakness. | 这是在暗示他很脆弱 |
[19:58] | I realize that staying here shows great strength and commitment to your sister’s memory. | 我知道是你对妹妹强烈的爱 支持你站在这儿 |
[20:04] | She is lucky to have such a devoted brother. | 能有这样一个无私的哥哥 她真幸福 |
[20:08] | But it is distracting for us and might compromise our work. | 但这会分散我们注意力 影响工作效率 |
[20:13] | I’m sure you wouldn’t want that. | 你肯定不想这样吧 |
[20:16] | Of course not. | 当然了 |
[20:18] | I will come to you with any news. | 一有情况我就通知你 |
[20:32] | The heat and vibration will liquefy the tissue enabling us to examine whatever foreign particle | 烘烤和震动会溶解组织 可以分离出之前X光 |
[20:37] | was picked up by the X-ray. | 所透视出的任何细小杂质 |
[20:41] | This was an excellent idea. | 这主意真不错 |
[20:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:56] | Is there something wrong? | 哪儿不对劲吗? |
[20:58] | What? No. Why? | 什么? 不啊 为啥这样问? |
[21:00] | You were staring at me. | 你盯着我看呢 |
[21:02] | I was? I was? I don’t– I didn’t realize. I like your shirt. | 我有吗? 我没有 我没意识到 我喜欢你的衬衫 |
[21:09] | Oh,wow,look at that brain. | 哇 看这大脑 |
[21:16] | Oh,I think I see it. | 我想我看见什么了 |
[21:23] | – What is it? – Wood? | – 这是什么? – 木片儿? |
[21:24] | The wound track wasn’t from a bullet, but from a piece of wood being thrust into her skull? | 弹道显示伤口由子弹造成 但刺穿她头骨的却是片木头? |
[21:28] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves– give it to Hodgins so we know exactly what we’re dealing with. | 咱们别乱猜了 给Hodgins吧 他会找出答案的 |
[21:32] | Right away. He has also been staring. | 现在他也正盯着我看呢 |
[21:35] | It seems many people like my shirt. | 看来很多人都喜欢我的衬衫 |
[21:49] | Paul Vogler? | |
[21:50] | What the hell? | 干嘛? |
[21:51] | Don’t stop because of us. | 别因为我俩停下 |
[21:53] | I’d like to ask you a few questions about Nozomi Sato. | 我想问你几个关于佐藤望的问题 |
[21:55] | How much do you charge for a massage? | 你按摩收费多少? |
[21:57] | – Two hundred dollars. – Bones. | – 200块 |
[22:00] | What? That seems way too much. | 什么? 太贵了吧 |
[22:01] | Her knowledge of skeletal and musculature systems seems minimal at best. | 她对骨骼和肌肉构造方面的知识少之又少 |
[22:05] | Right. Uh,she’s not that type of masseuse. So,Nozomi Sato? | 她不是那种按摩师啦 说说佐藤望? |
[22:09] | – Who? – You know, the prostitute you like beating up. | – 谁? – 你知道 你喜欢玩的那个妓女 |
[22:12] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[22:13] | Okay,fine. We’ll just go subpoena the phone records from Elegant Escorts. | 好啊 行 我们去调出 “完美陪护”的电话记录 |
[22:16] | I saw her a few times. | 我见过她几次 |
[22:18] | – Yeah,to blow off some steam.You know… – Oh,really. | – 哦 真的吗 – 是的 发泄一下精力 你知道… |
[22:21] | a photographer who did some ads for my firm– | 给我们公司拍广告的一个摄影师 |
[22:25] | he’s the one that gave me the Elegant flyer. | “完美陪护”的传单是他给我的 |
[22:27] | – Micah Strutt? – Yeah. | – 没错 |
[22:29] | I guess he shot for them,too. | 我猜他也光顾她们的 |
[22:31] | You should really focus on the iliocostalis and the longissimus. | 你真的应该多在 髂肋肌和最长肌上集中用力 |
[22:35] | That’s where most people carry their tension. Like this. | 那是大多数人最紧张僵硬的部位 像这样 |
[22:39] | – Whoa,that’s great. – You see? | – 喔 很舒服哎 – 看到了吗? |
[22:41] | – That’s what they want. – Not usually. | – 这才是他们需要的 – 通常不是 |
[22:45] | Bones,she’s a “happy ending” masseuse. Okay,”happy ending.” | Bones 她是个”美好结局”按摩师 好吗 “美好结局” |
[22:52] | What about this girl? | 那这个女孩呢? |
[22:55] | I never met her. | 我从没见过她 |
[22:57] | Nozomi was the only escort I was seeing. | 望是我见的唯一陪同 |
[22:59] | You seem to be a fine collector of Asian art. | 你好像热衷于收藏亚洲艺术品啊 |
[23:02] | Do you want to explain the sword on the wall there, in the background? | 认识后面墙上的那把剑吗? |
[23:05] | It’s a Nihonto sword. | 那是把日本剑 |
[23:06] | It was used by the feudal executioners to behead the condemned. | 这是封建时期刽子手用来斩首罪犯的 |
[23:09] | Yeah,I know. I had to sell it. I lost a fortune in the market. | 对 我知道 我不得不把它卖了 我做生意赔了笔大钱 |
[23:13] | How convenient of you to sell the sword off, you know. | 你卖掉这剑难道不担心吗 你知道 |
[23:15] | Sachi Nakamura was beheaded. | 中村幸就是被它砍头的 |
[23:18] | – What? – Beheaded. | – 什么? – 砍头 |
[23:20] | Hey,I don’t know what you’re thinking… | 嘿 我不知道你在想什么… |
[23:21] | Hitting the iliohypogastric nerve can be extremely painful. | 击打下腹部的神经可能会非常疼痛 |
[23:27] | Where’s the sword now? | 那把剑现在在哪儿? |
[23:28] | Listen… | 听着… |
[23:30] | I’m not saying another word to you people without my lawyer. | 没有律师在场 我什么也不会再说 |
[23:34] | Fine. That’s fine with us. We’ll be in touch. Come on,Bones. | 行啊 我们没意见 再联络哈 走吧 Bones |
[23:41] | – Oh,she’s a quick learner. – Yeah. Very quick. | – 哦 她学得很快 – 是啊 真快 |
[23:48] | Hey, I did a little research on Strutt Photography. | 嘿 我调查了一下Strutt影楼 |
[23:51] | I almost asked Tanaka. | 我差点就问田中了 |
[23:52] | No. Really? | 不是吧 真的? |
[23:54] | Not that it matters. But he– she/he caught me staring. | 也不是什么大事 不过他… 她/他发现我在盯着她/他看 |
[23:57] | I didn’t mean to, but I had an opening, you know,but I didn’t know how to lead off. | 我不是有意的 就那会儿正好有个空档 你知道 可我没想到怎么糊弄过去 |
[24:00] | If I said he/she was a girl and he/she was a guy, | 如果我说了他/她是个女的 但他/她却是个男的 |
[24:03] | he/she might be offended, or other way around, same thing. | 他/她可能会不高兴 反过来也是 一样 |
[24:06] | God,I miss the ease of a simple pronoun. | 老天 我被最简单的代词搞昏头了 |
[24:08] | Yeah,tell me about it. | 嗯 可不是嘛 |
[24:10] | All right,check out Strutt Photography’s Web site. | 好了 看看Strutt影楼的网站 |
[24:13] | Now,there’s a link to additional services which requires permission and a password. | 这里有个”额外服务”的链接 需要许可以及密码 |
[24:17] | I traced the IP address and I found the ftp site that contains all the uploads. | 我追踪IP地址 发现了一个内容丰富的ftp站点 |
[24:21] | Then I bypassed the password protection by hacking into the server where his Web address is registered. | 我切入注册站点地址的服务器 绕过密码保护 |
[24:25] | Why do I feel like my checking account isn’t safe? | 我咋觉得我的支票账户这么不安全呢? |
[24:27] | Look what Mr. Strutt’s been hiding. | 瞧瞧Strutt先生藏了些什么 |
[24:31] | These pictures definitely weren’t taken at Strutt’s studio. | 这些照片显然不是在Strutt的工作室拍的 |
[24:34] | Long lens, foreground objects, probably taken without the subject’s consent. | 长焦镜头 前景物件 很可能 是在对象不知情的情况下拍摄的 |
[24:39] | Classic stalker photos. | 典型的跟踪者照片 |
[24:41] | If he was stalking Sachi… | 如果他在跟踪幸… |
[24:43] | Maybe it wasn’t just pictures he wanted to shoot. | 也许他的目的不仅仅是拍照而已 |
[24:55] | Forgive me,Dr. Brennan, but I must ask if you are familiar with the Shinto idea ofkami? | 原谅我 Brennan博士 但我必须要问 你是否了解日本神道教的大神? |
[25:00] | – The spiritual essence of an object? – Yes. | – 物体的精神存在? – 是的 |
[25:03] | I cannot define what is missing from this skull, how itskamiis incomplete. | 我不能确定这个颅骨缺少了什么 它的神为何是不完整的 |
[25:08] | Maybe because the top of the cranium had been removed. | 也许是因为它的头盖骨曾被移去过 |
[25:12] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[25:14] | I often find that handling the bone ges me insight that pure science cannot explain. | 我常常觉得处理骨头能给予我 纯科学不能解释的独到眼光 |
[25:18] | Well,I find that pure science is the only thing that gives satisfactory explanations,Dr. Tanaka. | 嗯 我觉得只有纯科学能给出 令人满意的解释 田中博士 |
[25:26] | There is something with the temporal bone. | 颞骨这边有点异样 |
[25:32] | Yes. The tympanomastoid. A swelling in the air space. | 是的 是鼓室乳突 空心处的鼓起 |
[25:41] | Tympanomastoid hemorrhaging in the absence of a bleeding diathesis. | 在外出血困难时 鼓室乳突会出血 |
[25:46] | The victim was drowned. | 受害者是被淹死的 |
[25:49] | Very impressive,Dr. Tanaka. | 非常出色 田中博士 |
[25:52] | It wasn’t me. It was thekami. | 不是我 是它的神 |
[25:58] | Well,she wasn’t killed by whatever pierced her brain. I aspirated her lungs. | 话说 她不是因为头部受刺死的 我在她肺部抽出了积水 |
[26:01] | Cause of death was drowning. | 死因是溺水 |
[26:11] | We need to determine if the victim was drowned in the marsh or somewhere else. | 我们需要确定受害人 是在沼泽被淹死的 还是在其他地方 |
[26:15] | No problem. I’ll analyze the water samples from the lungs. | 没问题 我会分析肺部的水样 |
[26:17] | Now,I discovered what the splinter from the brain tissue is. | 我知道脑组织中的碎片是什么了 |
[26:21] | It’spseudosa japonica. It’s arrow bamboo. It’s ornamental. | 是伪日本山茶 是种箭竹 装饰用的 |
[26:25] | Only grows indoors in this climate. | 以这儿的气候 只能在室内生长 |
[26:27] | Sharpened bamboo could easily pierce the skull. | 削尖的竹子可以很容易刺穿颅骨 |
[26:30] | The girl was drowned first, a mask was put on her, | 那女孩先被淹死 接着被戴上面具 |
[26:33] | then she was decapitated and her head was mounted on a bamboo stake? | 然后她的头被砍下 还被插在了竹桩上? |
[26:37] | Yeah,then the head was tossed into the marsh? | 是的 然后她的头还被扔在了沼泽? |
[26:39] | Let’s find out what kind of water was in her lungs. | 去研究下她肺里是哪种水吧 |
[26:55] | She was beautiful,wasn’t she? | 她很美 对吗? |
[27:03] | Yes,she was. | 是的 她很美 |
[27:06] | A beautiful young woman. | 一个美丽的年轻女人 |
[27:09] | Which is probably why she came to America. | 也许这就是她来美国的原因 |
[27:13] | She felt like a woman and wanted to be rid of a big brother watching her all the time. | 她感觉自己像个女人了 不想她的大哥一直看着她 |
[27:22] | My parents left me and my brother when I was 15. | 我的父母在我15岁的时候 离开了我和我哥 |
[27:26] | My brother was the only family that I had then. | 我哥哥是我那时唯一的亲人 |
[27:31] | But he walked out on me,too. | 但他也离开了我 |
[27:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[27:36] | I turned out quite well,actually. | 事实上 我发展到现在还挺不错的 |
[27:39] | But it would’ve been nice to have had a brother like you. | 但如果能有个像你这样的哥哥 那会很好的 |
[27:46] | According to the FBI logs, she called you everyday. | 根据FBI的记录 她每天都给你打电话 |
[27:50] | Often twice a day. And the conversations… | 常常两天一次 而每次通话… |
[27:54] | never were less than five minutes and averaged 15 minutes. | 都不少于5分钟 平均15分钟 |
[28:01] | This has meaning for you? | 你觉得这有特别含义? |
[28:04] | Objectively speaking, it would indicate an irrefutable desire to connect. | 客观地说 这显示出一种 不可抑制的联系的渴望 |
[28:12] | A deep and abiding love. | 一种深厚持久的爱 |
[28:14] | I cannot imagine never talking to her again. | 我不能想象 我再也不能跟她说话了 |
[28:20] | I myself have no one in my life whom I talk to that much. | 我人生中从来没有一个人 我能跟他聊那么多 |
[28:23] | Outside of work,I mean. | 我是说 工作之外 |
[28:26] | Perhaps that is good. | 也许那样也好 |
[28:29] | How so? | 怎么会呢? |
[28:30] | I can see how much pain you’re in. | 我看得出你有多么痛苦 |
[28:36] | Is it worth it… | 值得吗… |
[28:39] | to have your own happiness so contingent upon another human being? | 让另一个人如此影响你的自己快乐? |
[28:46] | If I was willing… | 如果我甘愿… |
[28:48] | to give up my life for Sachi… | 为幸放弃我的生命… |
[28:53] | why would I not be willing to risk my happiness for her? | 我为什么会不愿意为她 冒失去快乐的风险呢? |
[29:07] | Hodgins analyzed the water in Sachi’s lungs. | Hodgins分析了幸肺部的积水 |
[29:09] | I found dibromides. | 我发现了二溴化物 |
[29:10] | It’s the active ingredient in algaecides used to treat water features. | 那是除藻剂的活性成分 用于处理水景的 |
[29:14] | So the victim wasn’t drowned in the salt marshes. | 所以被害人不是在盐沼淹死的 |
[29:17] | She was drowned in a water feature? | 而是在水景淹死的? |
[29:19] | Hey,the photographer has a water thing in his lobby. | 嘿 摄影师家里有个水玩意 |
[29:21] | Feature. Water feature. | 景 水景 |
[29:22] | I’m not going to say “feature.” It’s just weird,okay? | 我表说”景” 听着怪怪的 好吗? |
[29:25] | – I’ll say pond or pool. – Or thing. | – 我说池塘或者水池 – 或者玩意 |
[29:28] | All right,wishing well. Can we just move on? | 好了 无伤大雅嘛 咱继续行不? |
[29:30] | Hodgins,if we had a sample, could you isolate a single water feature? | Hodgins 如果我们有水样 你能不能把水景单独分离出来? |
[29:33] | Yeah,I could match profiles. | 行啊 我可以跟侧写做比对 |
[29:35] | If you think the photographer is the killer,I want to be there. | 如果你们认为摄影师是凶手 我也想在场 |
[29:37] | Nak,if you budge from the Jeffersonian, I will have you on the first plane back to Japan. | 阿村 如果你不好好在Jeffersonian待着 我就得立马把你送回日本 |
[29:42] | You understand? You know me. And you know that’s true. | 明白不? 你了解我的 你知道我没在唬你 |
[29:49] | You were kind of mean there,Booth. | 你刚才有点过分 Booth |
[29:50] | The man’s in big pain,Bones. | 他很痛苦 Bones |
[29:52] | Makes it hard for him to hear. | 听那些对他来说会很不容易 |
[29:53] | I’ve never heard of grief affecting auditory acuteness. | 我从没听说过悲伤会影响到听觉 |
[29:56] | Medical fact. Look it up. | 是医学事实 去查查吧 |
[30:05] | I thought you only did one shoot with Sachi Nakamura,huh? | 我还以为只给中村幸拍一种照呢 嗯? |
[30:09] | Okay,look,this is– it’s getting totally out of hand. | 好了 听我说 这…这真是完全失控了 |
[30:12] | Maybe I should get a lawyer. | 也许我该找个律师 |
[30:13] | What’s your connection with James Sok? | 你跟James Sok有什么来往? |
[30:16] | – All I do is give him names,man. – What names? | – 我只是给了他一些名字 – 什么名字? |
[30:19] | Names of girls who don’t mind doing nude shots. | 不介意拍裸照的女孩的名字 |
[30:21] | Oh,a finder’s fee? | 哦 中介费? |
[30:22] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. – 是啊 – 是啊 |
[30:23] | But,I mean,that’s all. | 不过 我是说 只是这样 |
[30:24] | Right. I mean, you do know what James Sok does with these girls,right? | 什么 我是说 你知道James Sok 是怎么对待那些女孩的 是吧? |
[30:27] | – I mind my own business. – He’s a pimp. Which makes you a pimp,too. | – 我不管闲事的 – 他是个皮条客 所以你也成了皮条客 |
[30:31] | – What about Sachi? – She wouldn’t pose nude. | – 那幸呢? – 她不肯拍裸照 |
[30:33] | – What about these photos? – What? It’s a style,man. | – 那这些照片呢? – 什么? 那是种风格 拜托 |
[30:37] | Look,I got the releases that she signed before we even did it. You want to see ’em? | 听着 我们拍这些照之前 她签过发行同意书的 你们要看吗? |
[30:42] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[30:45] | The water at the photographer’s studio uses chlorine. | 那摄影师工作室的水是用氯处理的 |
[30:48] | So Sachi was not drowned there? | 所以幸不是在那儿淹死的? |
[30:50] | No,sir. You should inform Dr. Saroyan. | – 没错 先生 – 你该通知Saroyan博士 |
[30:52] | Yeah,I already have; I just thought if I were you, | 是啊 我已经告诉她了 我只是想如果我是你 |
[30:55] | I’d want to hear everything from the horse’s mouth. | 我会想听到第一手的消息 |
[30:58] | Thank you, Dr. Hodgins. | 谢谢你 Hodgins博士 |
[31:04] | Any luck with the microsil? | 硅模做得有进展吗? |
[31:06] | Yes.I believe your partly Chinese woman will be able to reconstruct the tool | 是的 我相信那个有中国血统的女人 已经可以重建出… |
[31:10] | used to decapitate the victim. | 砍下被害者头的工具了 |
[31:12] | Excuse me? I heard that. | 呃 不好意思? 嗨 我听到了 |
[31:16] | Dr. Tanaka means no offense. | 田中博士没有恶意 |
[31:18] | In Japanese, that would not sound so insulting. | 在日语中 这听上去没有那么无礼 |
[31:21] | I will complete my work and give you the results. | 我会完成我的工作 给你们结果 |
[31:28] | So,how are you holding up? | 那 你还好吗? |
[31:30] | I should have known the life she was living. | 我该知道她在过什么样的生活 |
[31:33] | Listen,your sister wasn’t a prostitute. | 听着 你妹妹不是妓女 |
[31:37] | Her roommate was. | 她室友是 |
[31:41] | It was a warning. | 那是个警告 |
[31:43] | What was? | 什么是? |
[31:45] | Putting Sachi’s head on the spike. | 把幸的头放在杆状物上 |
[31:48] | In feudal Japan, a traitor’s head was placed on a pole as a warning | 在日本的封建时期 一个叛徒的头 就被放在了一根柱子上作为警告 |
[31:54] | that others should fear the warlords. | 让其他人为军阀所威慑 |
[31:56] | Right. And she was wearing her roommate Nozomi’s mask. | 是了 而且她还戴着她室友望的面具 |
[32:00] | Yes. Because the warning was meant for Nozomi. | 没错 因为这个警告是针对望的 |
[32:04] | Nozomi sees the head and knows she must run. | 望看到了她的头 就知道她必须逃跑了 |
[32:06] | And she disposes of it so that no one will think that she killed Sachi. | 她把头处理掉 那样别人就 不会认为是她杀了幸 |
[32:13] | But what did my sister do? | 但我妹妹做错了什么? |
[32:20] | If Sachi was a good girl… | 如果幸是个好女孩… |
[32:27] | what did she do to get killed? | 她做错了什么害得她丧命? |
[32:59] | Picked up her roommate trying to leave the country. | 抓到了她正想出境的室友 |
[33:01] | She’s still pretty freaked out. | 她还是很激动 |
[33:02] | She saw her best friend’s head on a spike. | 她看见她最好的朋友的头 串在根杆子上 |
[33:04] | Trauma like that could take years to assimilate. | 那样的创伤可能要经过几年才能平复 |
[33:06] | Yeah,we don’t have years,okay? So get in there and work your magic. All right? | 我们可没那么多时间 知道不? 就进去发挥你的魔力 好吗? |
[33:10] | Go. | 去啊 |
[33:25] | We’ll keep you safe,Nozomi. | 我们会保证你的安全 望 |
[33:28] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不用担心 |
[33:33] | Can I get you anything? | 需要我帮你拿什么吗? |
[33:42] | Look… I know you feel alone. | 听着…我知道你感觉很孤独 |
[33:46] | You think that no one else could understand what you went through. | 你觉得没有人能理解你所经历的 |
[33:49] | And no one could. | 的确是这样 |
[33:50] | But that doesn’t mean that you can’t be helped. | 但是 那不代表你不能帮上忙 |
[33:54] | We can preventanything like this from happening again, to you or anyone else. | 我们可以杜绝这类事再次发生 在你 或者其他人身上 |
[34:00] | If you tell us who did this, Nozomi,we can protect you. | 只要你告诉我们这是谁干的 望 我们可以保护你 |
[34:06] | And we’ll make sure that you get home safely. | 我们会确保你安全到家 |
[34:37] | We got the general shape from Dr. Tanaka’s cast, but we still need to fill in the details. | 我们由田中博士的印模得出了 大致形状 但我们还需要具体细节 |
[34:41] | Does the basic shape resemble akatanasword or a Japanese dough knife? | 大致形状比较接近武士刀 还是日本切面刀? |
[34:46] | Well,it’s too early to say. | 那个嘛 现在还说不好 |
[34:48] | The prominent residual striae indicate that a power tool was not used and that the blade was curved. | 突起的残余纹路显示 凶器未被使用过 且刀刃是弯曲的 |
[34:52] | It has a combination of serrated and plain edging. | 那是锯齿刃和平刃的综合体 |
[34:55] | All right,so there goes thekatanasword. | 好了 这就是武士刀 |
[34:57] | From the breakaway spur, | 从齿痕上来看 |
[34:58] | I could see that there are approximately six teeth per inch on the serrated section. | 锯齿刃部分大约每英尺有六个刀齿 |
[35:04] | Okay,anything else? | 好的 还有别的吗? |
[35:05] | There also appears to be something that catches on the bone as it’s pulled back, | 应该还有个东西能把骨头勾住 并往回拉 |
[35:08] | like a hook near the blade’s point. | 就像刀尖附近的钩子 |
[35:10] | Ooh,that’s good. | 哦 很好 |
[35:13] | I’ve never seen a knife like that. | 我从没见过那样的刀 |
[35:15] | Perhaps there was an error in the topography of my mold. | 也许我做的模型有差错 |
[35:17] | No,I’ve seen this knife before. It’s a marine knife. | 不 我见过这样的刀 这是把海军刀 |
[35:20] | The hook is used for cutting line and cord. | 弯钩是用来切割绳索的 |
[35:23] | Wait a minute– James Sok, the owner of Elegant Escorts, doesn’t he live on a boat? | 等等 James Sok 完美陪护的老板 不是住在游艇上吗? |
[35:35] | So what was it,Sok?You wanted to keep,uh, Nozomi in line, | 怎么说 Sok 想要让望规矩点 |
[35:37] | so you used Sachi as an example? | 就拿幸开刀? |
[35:39] | Sachi– she doesn’t even work for you. | 幸 她根本都不是你的员工 |
[35:42] | Where did you get that? | 那个从哪儿来的? |
[35:44] | We have a search warrant. These were taken from your boat. | 我们有搜查令 这是在你船上找到的 |
[35:49] | The serrations are consistent with the tool markings on the bone. | 锯齿与骨头上的器械痕相吻合 |
[35:53] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没杀人 |
[35:54] | Then you’re going to have to explain why there’s blood on your knife. | 那就解释解释 为啥刀上有血 |
[36:03] | It’s clean. | 没有 |
[36:05] | – What? – There’s no blood on the knife. | – 什么? – 刀上没有血 |
[36:13] | Yeah,well,I’m sure there’s another knife. | 行啊 肯定还有另外一把刀 |
[36:15] | We’ll just tear your place apart until we find one,that’s all. | 咱抄了你的家都要找到 没说的 |
[36:20] | Booth? He didn’t clean the sheath. | Booth? 他没有清洗刀鞘 |
[36:26] | look at that. Why don’t you just save the taxpayers some money and confess? | 瞧见没? 何不省省纳税人的钱 直接招了? |
[36:30] | Why don’t you offer me a deal instead? | 咋不跟我谈谈条件呢? |
[36:32] | You’re really in no bargaining position right now,Mr. Sok. | Sok先生 现在由不得你来讨价还价 |
[36:34] | Evidence proves that you killed Sachi. | 证据显示你杀了幸 |
[36:36] | No,it doesn’t. It proves that he cut off her head. She died by drowning. | 不 不是他 只能证明他砍下了幸的头 她是淹死的 |
[36:41] | Very good. | 厉害哟 |
[36:44] | Sachi stuck her nose in where it didn’t belong. | 幸非要挤进不属于自己的圈子 |
[36:46] | If you want to know who killed her,you’ll cut me a deal. | 想要知道谁杀了她 就跟我讲讲条件吧 |
[36:49] | Right. You cut off her head and you stuck it on a spike to keep your girls in line, | 行啊 为了保自己的姑娘 砍了她的头 还戳在杆子上 |
[36:55] | andyouwant me to cut you a deal? | 还想我跟你讲条件? |
[36:58] | Yeah,that’s right. | 是啊 没错 |
[37:14] | – What do you want to do,Nak? – I want to kill him. | – 你想怎么办 阿村? – 我要杀了他 |
[37:18] | Look,he could give us Sachi’s murder. | 你看 他能告诉我们凶手是谁 |
[37:23] | And then he goes free? | 之后就自由了? |
[37:24] | The man who put my sister’s head on a spike? | 他可是把我妹妹的头 戳在杆子上啊 |
[37:30] | If we don’t cut this deal,then… | 要是不跟他谈谈处罚条件… |
[37:33] | her murder could walk. | 凶手就会逍遥法外 |
[37:37] | It’s your case,Booth. | 是你的案子 Booth |
[37:40] | What I want doesn’t matter. | 我想怎么样 其实不重要 |
[37:43] | To me,it does. And it would to Sachi. | 你的想法我当然看重 幸也会看重的 |
[37:56] | Cut the deal. | 那就减吧 |
[38:03] | Paul Vogler. | |
[38:04] | He was a good customer, one of my best. | 好顾客啊 算是百里挑一的了 |
[38:07] | Always wanted Nozomi. But he liked to get rough. | 总是想要望服务 不过喜欢粗暴型的 |
[38:10] | Sometimes maybe too rough. | 有时候甚至粗暴过了头 |
[38:13] | One day that girl, Sachi,barges into Vogler’s place,screaming, | 有一天 那个叫幸的姑娘 闯进Vogler的住处 大喊大叫 |
[38:17] | saying she was going to call her cop brother if Vogler ever touched her friend Nozomi again. | 说如果Vogler再敢碰她的朋友望 就打电话给当警察的哥哥 |
[38:21] | Vogler pushes her into his koi pond, holds her down just to shut her up. | Vogler把她推进了锦鲤池 死死按住她 不让她说话 |
[38:26] | Idiot kills her. | 这傻子 就这么杀了她 |
[38:28] | He paid me to clean up the mess. | 给我一笔钱 让我给他收烂摊子 |
[38:30] | So,yeah,I put the girl’s head in Nozomi’s apartment. | 对 是我把她的头放在望的公寓 |
[38:32] | And Nozomi took off, like I knew she would. | 望就失踪了 我也不是没料到 |
[38:35] | I had a business to save. | 我还有生意要做呢 |
[38:37] | But I didn’t kill anyone. It was Vogler. | 我没杀人 人是Vogler杀的 |
[39:08] | Hey,Nak. | 嘿 阿村 |
[39:11] | Nozomi has been cleared to leave by immigration. | 移民局已经同意望出境了 |
[39:14] | I will see that she gets home safely. | 我会保证她安全到家的 |
[39:16] | Thank you,Nak. | 谢谢 阿村 |
[39:17] | And Sachi can rest with our parents. | 幸也能和父母一起安息了 |
[39:20] | If the teachings are correct, she will be reborn. | 如果教义没错的话 她就能获得重生 |
[39:23] | And Sok and Vogler will have to answer for their actions. | Sok和Vodler将会得到报应 |
[39:26] | That is highly improbable. | 这几乎是不可能的 |
[39:30] | But I hope that it’s true. | 但我希望 这能成真 |
[39:34] | I am forever in your debt. | 我欠你的 一辈子都还不了 |
[39:39] | My friend,one of those good Japanese beers will be just fine. | 朋友 请我喝杯日本好啤酒 就足够啦 |
[39:44] | Oh,I prefer sake. | 哦 我更喜欢情酒哦 |
[39:47] | Sake. | 清酒 |
[39:49] | We’ll let you know when it’s time to go,okay? | 准备好了我们告诉你 好吗? |
[40:11] | So… no one asked Tanaka? | 没人问过田中吗? |
[40:14] | It doesn’t matter, remember? | 这不重要 你忘啦? |
[40:16] | Yeah,yeah, no,I know. | 是是 不重要 我知道 |
[40:18] | It’s Tanaka’s life. We are not children. | 这是田中自己的生活 我们又不是孩子了 |
[40:20] | Very good. | 很好 |
[40:22] | Oh,this is ridiculous. | 搞啥呢真是 |
[40:29] | Hey,Haru. It was great working with you. | 嘿 春 跟你共事很开心啊 |
[40:33] | I hope****** | 希望不久能再见到你 |
[40:46] | Okay****** | 好了 回去一路顺利啊 |
[41:00] | It******** | 有反应 是男人 |
[41:05] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[41:11] | ******** | 瞧 好吃的来 |
[41:15] | ******** | 通常这种时候 我们都是喝酒的啊 |
[41:17] | Which******* | 所以嘛 时不时地也要吃吃这个 |
[41:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:26] | Yum.Here you go. | 好吃吧~ 来来 |
[41:30] | ******** | 他会平复的 你的朋友健 |
[41:33] | ******** | 从失去妹妹的阴影里平复? 那种不幸 恐怕很难平复 只能痛苦地活着吧 |
[41:40] | People********* | 人总有一死 要是我们不能平复 那就是人生的设定出了错 |
[41:44] | ******** | 出错? 再重新设定? 你当我们是啥? 咖啡壶吗? |
[41:47] | I just****** | 我只是说 我们应该坚决 好应对最坏的情况 |
[41:51] | We******** | 我们生来就是那样的 我们应付不了的事 其实也不会遇上 |
[41:57] | I******** | 我不相信爱一个人是值得的 |
[41:59] | ******** | 我有个儿子 我对他的爱就很值得 |
[42:02] | – Even******** – ******* | – 即便他死了? – Bones 这种话不要乱说 |
[42:06] | Don’t even******* | 别这么说出来嘛 当然值得啊 关于他一切的一切 都很值得 |
[42:14] | Every******** | 每一刻 每一件事 都值得 |
[42:19] | So******** | 所以… 你就吃你的冰淇淋吧 |
[42:28] | – We**** – Right.******* | – 好希望这是啤酒哦 – 嗨 我说 |
[42:34] | Okay.You’re right. | 总算说到点子上了 |
[42:41] | ******** | 这才对嘛 |
[42:42] | 很好 咱总算达成共识了 这个还是蛮值得的 |