时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Now this cab is young,so limited finish,of course,but still has a nice depth. | 这解百纳年头还少 当然没到最佳 但还是有不错的深度的 |
[00:12] | I can taste cherries,a bit of ginger. | 我能品味到樱桃 一点点姜 |
[00:16] | Plums and cassis. | 李子和肉桂 |
[00:17] | And a hint of dark chocolate. Lovely. | 还有点点黑巧克力味 真不错 |
[00:20] | In another five years,it’s going to be an exceptional wine. | 再过五年 这将是上佳的红酒 |
[00:23] | Yes,Bruce is a magician with my grapes. | 是啊 Bruce用我的葡萄变出了戏法 |
[00:25] | Of course,he convinced me to sink a mint into the vineyard over the last two years alone. | 当然了 光这两年他就说服我 投入大笔资金到葡萄园 |
[00:29] | But… money well spent. | 但是…钱花的值 |
[00:32] | You’re going to make Virginia the next California,Sean. | 你将使维吉尼亚变成下一个加州 Sean (加州是美国最大的葡萄酒产区) |
[00:34] | Doc,wait until you taste the ’97. | 等你品尝了97年酒再说 |
[00:37] | Gotta be the best year we’ve ever had at Bedford Creek. | 绝对是贝弗溪最好年代的酒 |
[00:40] | Wouldn’t you say,Bruce? | 是不是 Bruce? |
[00:41] | Perfect balance of sun and rain,limestone and gravel. | 日光和雨水 石灰石和砾石的完美结合 |
[00:45] | It was a year one dreams about. | 革新梦想就体现于此 |
[00:47] | Now,some sediment is normal,especially in such a big wine. | 有点沉淀是正常的 尤其又是这么好的酒 |
[00:51] | Salut. | 干杯 |
[00:52] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[00:58] | What the hell is going on,Bruce? | 怎么个意思 Bruce? |
[01:00] | I don’t know,sir. | 不知道啊 先生 |
[01:01] | Something’s in my glass. | 我杯子里有东西 |
[01:09] | My God,that’s a human finger. | 天啊 是人的手指 |
[01:16] | It’s quite simple. | 很简单的 |
[01:17] | Whatever Agent Booth says,you respond with whatever word or phrase pops into your head. | 不管Booth探员说什么 你脑子里想到什么就怎么应答 |
[01:21] | And vice versa. | 反之亦然 |
[01:22] | Well,that’s ridiculous. I can’t properly respond without careful thought. | 太可笑了 不认真思考我无法应答的 |
[01:26] | Can’t we just make it a drinking game? | 干脆弄个喝酒游戏得了呗? |
[01:28] | No. This is a valuable,psychological tool,Agent Booth. | 不行 这是很有价值的心理测试 Booth探员 |
[01:31] | When you respond viscerally we can get to the root of your emotional issues | 当你们本能应答时 我们可以探究到你们感情的根源 |
[01:35] | and figure out what binds you two together as partners. | 弄清楚是啥让你俩成了搭档 |
[01:38] | Donuts. | 甜甜圈 |
[01:39] | – Beg your pardon? – Donuts. Glazed donuts. | – 说啥呢? – 甜甜圈 糖衣甜甜圈 |
[01:42] | I see ’em right there. | 就在我眼前晃啊 |
[01:42] | Because you had no breakfast. You’re hungry. | 因为你没吃早点 你饿了 |
[01:44] | – I’m starving. – Yeah. | – 饿死了 – 对啊 |
[01:45] | No,that’s not the proper response. | 不 不是这种应答 |
[01:47] | Of course it is. I’m explaining why he said “donuts.” | 咋不是了 我在解释他为啥说甜甜圈嘛 |
[01:50] | The point of the exercise is not to explain,but to respond. Okay? | 练习的关键不是解释 而是看作何反应 好吗? |
[01:54] | Children can do this. | 小孩子都会 |
[01:55] | Because it’s childish. | 因为幼稚呗 |
[01:58] | Can we just try it,please? | 咱就来一次 成不? |
[01:59] | All right,okay,fine,here we go. Are you ready? | 好吧 好吧 开始吧 准备好没? |
[02:05] | – Hunger. – Sex. | 饥饿 性 |
[02:08] | – Horse. – Cowboy. | 马 牛仔 |
[02:09] | – Child. – Baby. | 小孩 婴儿 |
[02:11] | – Booth. – What,what do you think,I’m a baby? | – 啥意思 你说我像小毛孩儿啊? |
[02:13] | – Your father. – Mother. | 你是父亲嘛 哦 母亲 |
[02:16] | – Birth. – Happy. | 生产 快乐 |
[02:17] | – Sperm. – Sperm? Isn’t this getting a little weird? | – 精子 – 精子? 咋越说越诡异了 |
[02:20] | No,keep going. | 没事 继续 |
[02:21] | – Okay. Egg. – I want a baby. | 那好 卵子 我想要个孩子 |
[02:25] | – Horse. – Wait. Whoa,whoa,wait a minute. | – 骑马 – 啥呀 等等 等一下 |
[02:26] | Yeah,we can stop here. | 嗯 停吧 |
[02:27] | I actually found that quite interesting. | 我觉得还挺有意思呢 |
[02:29] | – You want to have a baby? – Yes. I do. | – 你想要个孩子? – 是啊 |
[02:31] | I just– I just realized it. I should have a progeny. | 我刚…刚意识到 我得有个子女嘛 |
[02:34] | It’s selfish of me not to. | 不生就太自私了 |
[02:37] | – Selfish? – Yes. | – 自私? – 是啊 |
[02:38] | Don’t you need a,you know,guy to… | 那你不得…那啥..有男的…哈 |
[02:41] | Just sperm. | 就要精子而已 |
[02:43] | You’d be a very good donor,potentially. | 你倒是不错的候选捐赠人 |
[02:45] | – Me? – But you need to be tested,of course. | – 我? – 当然了 你要接受检查 |
[02:52] | What,is something wrong? | 咋了 有啥不对吗? |
[02:53] | Yeah. Okay. You don’t just go around asking for people’s sperm. | 当然了 你不能就这么去找人要精子啊 |
[02:57] | Yeah. No,I wasn’t talking to you. | 喂 不是 没跟你说话 |
[03:00] | Right. Yeah,okay. On our way. | 知道了 好 这就去 |
[03:01] | – We got a case. – Okay. | – 有案子 – 好 |
[03:02] | Uh,wait,perhaps we should discuss this. | 等等 咱是不是得谈谈这事 |
[03:05] | I’m not conflicted,if that’s what you’re concerned about. | 我没啥困扰 如果你担心的是这个的话 |
[03:07] | I’ve made a reasonable choice. | 我做了个很合理的选择 |
[03:08] | In two seconds over some stupid game. | 破游戏刚玩了两秒钟就决定了 |
[03:10] | This is a well researched,therapeutic technique,Agent Booth. | 这是经反复研究的治疗学技巧 Booth探员 |
[03:13] | Oh,really? This happens all the time– patients asking for sperm? | 哦 是吗? 总是这样…病人要精子? |
[03:17] | Yeah– no,well,not this specifically. | 嗯…不 这个不算 |
[03:19] | Which is why I think some discussion is in order. | 所以我才说需要谈谈嘛 |
[03:22] | – Shouldn’t we go? Don’t we have a case? – Yeah. You’re right. We gotta get going. Right. | – 还不走啊? 不是有案子吗? – 嗯 没错 咱得走了 |
[03:24] | This is all your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[03:25] | Okay,I know this was surprising,but… | 好了啦 我知道出乎意料 但… |
[03:30] | You’re the one who’s always touting parenthood, | 是你总说做父母这好那好的 |
[03:32] | implying that my life is incomplete because I don’t have a child. | 就是说我的人生不完整咯 因为我没孩子 |
[03:35] | I know,but this is kind of sudden. | 知道 但有点突然 |
[03:36] | Hmm,perhaps you don’t want to help me. | 嗯 或许你不愿意帮我 |
[03:38] | – Of course I do. – So you’ll do it? | – 当然愿意了 – 那你捐啊? |
[03:40] | – I’ll think about it. – What? I don’t understand. | – 我考虑一下 – 啊? 我就不明白了 |
[03:42] | It’s a simple request. I’m sure you engage in masturba… | 很简单的要求哇 敢肯定你是会DIY… |
[03:45] | – Horse. – Enough. | – 骑马 – 够了 |
[03:47] | Okay,we’ll talk about it later. | 好了 待会再谈 |
[03:48] | Well,I’m not asking for you to be involved. | 我又没要求你参与进来 |
[03:49] | All I want is your sperm. | 我只想要你的精子 |
[03:53] | That’s a good one. “All I want is your sperm.” | 好好笑 “我只想要你的精子” |
[03:56] | I never heard that joke before. | 这笑话以前咋没听过的 |
[03:58] | – I don’t understand. – Yeah. Okay. All right. | – 真搞不懂 – 好了 |
[04:01] | Just close your mouth and point us to the body,okay? | 嘴可以闭上了 带我们去尸体那 好吗? |
[04:02] | The barrel’s over here. | 桶在这边 |
[04:10] | Dr. Granger said it was a human bone,but… | Granger医生说这是人骨 但… |
[04:13] | that’s impossible. This may be an animal,a rat. That could happen,right? | 不能够嘛 说不定是动物 老鼠之类 有可能吧 是吧? |
[04:16] | And you are? | 你是? |
[04:17] | Uh,Sean Mortenson. This is my winery. | Sean Mortenson 这是我的酒厂 |
[04:19] | And this is Bruce Hanover,my viticulturalist. | 这位是Bruce Hanover 我的葡萄栽培师 |
[04:21] | The remains are human. | 这遗骨是人类的 |
[04:24] | The cask has been sealed since 1997. | 这木桶1997年就封上了 |
[04:26] | I did it myself. | 我亲自封的 |
[04:27] | The seal must have been broken when the body was thrown in here. | 弃尸进去时肯定打开了封装 |
[04:30] | Exposure to air turned the wine to vinegar. | 接触空气使得葡萄酒变成醋 |
[04:33] | Looks like a purple Smurf. | 看着像紫精灵 |
[04:34] | Pelvic bone indicates a male. | 骨盆显示其为男性 |
[04:37] | More like a rubber purple Smurf. | 还是个橡皮紫精灵 |
[04:38] | Bones in vinegar leech calcium and will become gelatinous within three days. | 骨头浸泡在醋里会失钙 三天内就会变成凝胶状 |
[04:42] | That is actually cool. | 真够酷的 |
[04:44] | This cask is filled with debris,decomposed tissue and organs. | 这木桶里有残骸 腐烂组织和器官 |
[04:48] | It all has to come back to the lab. | 都得送回到实验室 |
[04:57] | Oh,God. | 天啊 |
[05:33] | Bones Season04 Episode25 The Critic in the Cabernet | 识骨寻踪 |
[05:42] | Liquefactions suggests he’s been there at least eight months. | 尸体液化表明他在里面至少8个月了 |
[05:45] | Scapula,clavicle. | 肩胛骨 锁骨 |
[05:47] | Fat globule. | 脂肪球 |
[05:48] | We’re all just one step away from dissolving into the primordial ooze. | 我们距这一片混沌也只差一步之遥啊 |
[05:53] | Manubrium and ilium. | 柄状突起 肠骨 |
[05:55] | Rendered brain matter. | 融化的脑质 |
[05:57] | You got a sock,a belt. | 这有袜子 腰带 |
[05:58] | Molar,lateral incisor and canine. | 臼齿 侧切牙 犬齿 |
[06:02] | And this is just goo. | 这些是粘性物而已 |
[06:05] | Okay,I got a grommet,three nickels,and I am guessing a chocolate kiss. | 这有个金属扣眼 三枚硬币 这是啥 我猜是好时巧克力 |
[06:12] | Bingo! A chunk of liver,enough for a tox screen. | 对了! 一块肝脏 足够做毒性测验了 |
[06:15] | My guess– you’ll find a high alcohol content. | 我猜 你会发现高量酒精 |
[06:18] | Tibia. | 胫骨 |
[06:19] | I’ve decided to have a baby. | 我决定要个孩子 |
[06:22] | Capitulum. | 踝状突 |
[06:26] | Wait. Baby,like a small human? | 等下 孩子 你是指小型人类? |
[06:29] | Yes. I know I’ve had no interest in the past. | 是的 我知道我以前对这没兴趣 |
[06:31] | But neither did you and you seem to find parenthood very fulfilling. | 但你也没有啊 可现在你却觉得做母亲很满足 |
[06:36] | yes. I do. | 是哈 倒是 |
[06:38] | And… you brought this up now… why? | 那…你提起这事是…为了啥? |
[06:42] | Well,I wanted to give you notice. | 我得通知你一下 |
[06:43] | I’ll be needing some time off when the baby comes. | 等孩子生了 我得请个假 |
[06:45] | About six weeks I imagine. | 我估摸大概六个月吧 |
[06:48] | The staining makes it very difficult to see any anomalies on the bones. | 着色以后很难看出骨头异常 |
[06:52] | Is there a father? | 有爸爸不? |
[06:55] | Well,I’d like to use Booth’s sperm. | 我想用Booth的精子 |
[06:56] | Booth. What do you know? | Booth 没想到哈 |
[06:58] | If Booth doesn’t work out,I donate my sperm monthly. | 要是Booth不成的话 我每月都捐精子的 |
[07:03] | I have a high IQ,excellent genetics,and motility. | 我智商高 遗传好 有活力 |
[07:06] | No emotional baggage. I’m kind of a catch. | 没有感情负担 抢手货哦 |
[07:08] | Okay,down,boy. | 好了 歇会 小子 |
[07:10] | Weren’t we investigating a death? | 咱不是调查死亡事件呢吗? |
[07:12] | Oh,my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[07:14] | Dr. Brennan wants to have a baby. | Brennan博士想要个孩子 |
[07:15] | I offered my sperm,but she’s leaning more toward Agent Booth. | 我给出我的精子 她却更倾向于要Booth探员的 |
[07:19] | You’re joking,right? | 开玩笑哈? |
[07:21] | Booth and I discussed it in Sweet’s office. He’s thinking it over now. | Booth和我在甜甜办公室谈的 他在考虑了 |
[07:23] | Although,I don’t understand why he’d be protective of his semen. | 但我搞不懂了 精子而已 他有啥舍不得的 |
[07:28] | There are six evenly-spaced cavities along the sides of the frontal and parietal bones. | 额骨和顶骨侧部有6个均匀的洞 |
[07:34] | Hand me that grommet you found. | 把你找到的金属扣眼给我 |
[07:38] | – Grommet. – The grommet. Yes. Right. | – 扣眼 – 扣眼 啊 对哈 |
[07:42] | There you go. | 给你 |
[07:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:47] | I could get you my little swimmers at a substantial savings. | 用我的小蝌蚪可以给你打个折哦 |
[07:50] | – Uh,Fisher,just scoop,please. – Sure. | – Fisher 接着挖你的吧 – 好吧 |
[07:56] | He had a craniofacial implant. | 他做了颅面植入 |
[07:59] | The way they’re spaced,they’re positioned to secure a prosthetic hairpiece. | 看它们的排放方式 是用来固定修复性假发的 |
[08:03] | Those are not very common. | 这可不常见 |
[08:05] | I’ll strain for the rug. | 我来过滤找假发 |
[08:06] | If there’s a missing persons report on the victim,it would definitely mention a surgical hairpiece. | 如果受害者有失踪人口报告 那肯定会提到手术根植假发 |
[08:12] | You can also replace the teeth in the mandible and confirm with dentists. | 还可以给下颌骨的牙齿归位 跟牙科记录确认 |
[08:17] | Bren… | |
[08:21] | We heard right,didn’t we? | 我们没听错哈 没吧? |
[08:22] | A baby. Yeah. | 要孩子 没错 |
[08:25] | With Booth. | 跟Booth |
[08:36] | Brennan? | |
[08:38] | There’s a fracture on the zygomatic. | 颧骨有骨折 |
[08:40] | Probably from a blow to the face. | 可能是脸部被击所致 |
[08:42] | The guy is pickled,sweetie. He can wait. | 这家伙都烂成泥了 亲爱的 等等无妨 |
[08:44] | You can’t just announce you’re having a baby and walk away. | 你不能说句要孩子然后就一走了之 |
[08:47] | 15,000 babies are born every hour. | 每小时有15000的婴儿诞生 |
[08:50] | It’s not all that exceptional,Angela. | 不是所有孩子都特别 Angela |
[08:52] | Brennan… this is crazy. | Brennan…这样做太愣了 |
[08:55] | Why? I’m intellectually gifted,financially secure. | 为什么? 我智商出众 有经济保障 |
[08:59] | Statistically,I could expect to have an exceptional child. | 分析来讲 我会有个非凡的孩子 |
[09:03] | Fine. Yes. Absolutely. | 对 是啊 完全没错 |
[09:05] | But you do know how this is supposed to work,right? | 但你知道生孩子是咋回事对吧? |
[09:09] | You get naked together. | 你俩赤果果的 |
[09:10] | You devour each other in a passionate frenzy. | 还要翻云覆雨的 |
[09:13] | Booth would think that would create an emotional bond between us. | Booth会觉得这样我俩在情感上能有交集 |
[09:17] | Of course that’s ridiculous. | 这就搞笑了 |
[09:19] | I knew you’d understand. | 我就知道你明白 |
[09:20] | Then why use Booth at all? | 那干嘛非要用Booth? |
[09:21] | Why don’t you use Fisher and his discount sperm? | 干嘛不用Fisher和他的打折精子? |
[09:24] | No,Booth has a larger mandible and a more prominent zygomatic than Fisher, | 不行 Booth下颌骨更宽大 颧骨也比Fisher突出 |
[09:28] | as well as a more pronounced ratio between the width of his clavicles and his ilia. | 还有锁骨和髂骨的宽度比例更显著 |
[09:34] | So,it’s because Booth is hot. | 那就是因为Booth帅呗 |
[09:37] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 现在有点眉目了 |
[09:39] | Statistically,attractive people are more successful. | 数据显示 有魅力的人更为成功 |
[09:43] | I’m only thinking of the child,Angela. | 我只是为孩子着想 Angela |
[09:46] | Then do this right,sweetie. | 那就别干傻事 亲爱的 |
[09:48] | I am. | 知道啊 |
[09:49] | Emotional ties are ephemeral and undependable. | 感情关系都是短暂靠不住的 |
[09:53] | Look at you and Hodgins. You and Roxy. | 瞧瞧你和Hodgins 你和Roxy |
[09:56] | – Booth and Rebecca. Booth and Cam. – Brennan,I… | – Booth和Rebecca Booth和Cam – Brennan 我… |
[10:00] | I appreciate your concern,but I have thought this through rationally. | 谢谢你的关心 但我已经理智的考虑清楚了 |
[10:05] | This fracture hasn’t fully remodeled. | 这骨折还没有完全复原 |
[10:08] | It occurred within a month of death. | 是死前一个月内出现的 |
[10:11] | Possibly from an attack. | 或许是袭击 |
[10:18] | The victim is Spencer Holt. | 受害者是Spencer Holt |
[10:20] | Missing almost a year. He was a wine critic. | 失踪将近一年 是个酒评家 |
[10:22] | Apparently he could destroy a vineyard with one review. | 显然 一篇评论就可以毁掉一个葡萄园 |
[10:24] | Everyone likes a dead critic. | 有谁希望酒评家活着呀 |
[10:26] | I mean there’s– we’re going to have lots of suspects. | 就是说我们可能有很多疑犯 |
[10:29] | So,why are you here and why didn’t you just send an e-mail? | 啥风把你吹来 为何不发邮件呢? |
[10:32] | You and Brennan,you’re going to have a baby? | 你和Brennan 你们要生孩子? |
[10:34] | She told you. | 她告诉你了 |
[10:36] | She told everyone. It’s probably on the news by now. | 她告诉了所有人 估计现在新闻在播了 |
[10:38] | I’m just donating. | 我只是捐精子 |
[10:39] | – So you decided? – No. No. | – 那你是考虑好了? – 不 没有 |
[10:41] | I am deciding. I-N-G,ing. | 我还在考虑 z-ai-zai 在考虑 |
[10:43] | I know you,Seeley. You’re going to do it. | 我了解你 Seeley 你会答应的 |
[10:45] | You want to do it without really doing it. | 你希望去做 但又不是真的做 |
[10:47] | But it’s still doing it even if you’re not doing it the way it should be done. | 但你还是做了 即使用的不是正常做法 |
[10:51] | She wants a kid,okay? It’ll make her more personable with people. | 她想要孩子 好吧? 那会让她更待人和蔼 |
[10:54] | And what will it do for you? | 那对你的影响呢? |
[10:55] | She’ll get what she wanted. | 她会得到希望得到的 |
[10:56] | A piece of you? | 你的一部分? |
[10:57] | Oh,look at this. Okay,Holt’s wife filed for a missing persons report. | 噢 看看Holt妻子报告失踪人口档案 |
[11:00] | – Now,I have to go tell her the bad news. – Sure. | – 现在我得去通知家属 – 当然 |
[11:04] | – You done? – Yes. | – 你说完了么? – 说完了 |
[11:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:15] | So apparently,Holt’s wife was pregnant when he disappeared. | 显然Holt的妻子在他失踪时已怀孕 |
[11:18] | So she’s raising the child alone? | 那她独立抚养孩子? |
[11:20] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[11:21] | You know,and no one thinks twice about that. | 要知道 没人会有非议 |
[11:24] | There are millions of single women raising healthy,productive children. | 有成千上万个单身母亲 在抚养健康有为的孩子 |
[11:28] | There was a domestic disturbance report filed a month before he disappeared. | 他失踪前一个月前 曾经发生家庭不和谐状况 |
[11:33] | Uh,you know,if we go,uh,through with this,and I’m around,and if you need help… | 你知道 要是我们做了 我还在你身边 你需要帮助时… |
[11:39] | Well,I’ll have a nanny. | 那我会雇个保姆 |
[11:41] | I – I figured. But,you know,if it’s her day off. | 我也知道 但要是她放假 |
[11:45] | You don’t have faith that I can do it? | 你不信我能照顾好? |
[11:47] | – What? I didn’t say that. – But you think I’d be a good mother,don’t you? | – 啥? 我没说过 – 但你说我会是好母亲 不是吗? |
[11:50] | Yeah,of course. | 是的 当然 |
[11:51] | I know sometimes you don’t think I’m empathetic. | 我知道你认为我有时无法体会别人感受 |
[11:54] | And it can be difficult for me sometimes. | 我有时也觉得有点难度 |
[11:58] | But I would love my child,Booth,I would. | 但我会爱我孩子的 Booth 我会的 |
[12:06] | I know. I – I know that,Bones. | 我知道 我明白 Bones |
[12:09] | I know people disapprove. | 我知道有人不同意 |
[12:11] | If you’re uncomfortable,Fisher sells his sperm monthly,he’s very intelligent and… | 要是你不能接受 Fisher每月卖精子 他智商很高而且… |
[12:15] | Oh,Fisher? Fi– Oh,no,you are not having Fisher’s kids. | 噢 Fisher? 噢不 你不能怀Fisher的孩子 |
[12:18] | You’d be giving birth to the spawn of Satan,okay? I’ll do it. | 你会诞下撒旦之子 知道吗? 我来吧 |
[12:21] | N – No obligation. I don’t want you to feel any obligation. | 不用你负责 我不希望你觉有压力 |
[12:24] | I’ll do it. Don’t worry about it,okay? It’s your kid,it’s totally yours. | 让我来 别担心 行了吧? 是你的孩子 完完全全归你管 |
[12:28] | – Not worried about it. – I– just saying I’ll do it. | – 我没在担心 – 我只想说我来捐 |
[12:35] | You hold out hope,but in my heart,I’ve known for months. What happened? | 尚存一丝希望 但心底里 已经早有预料 发生什么了? |
[12:38] | Well,we don’t know yet; we’re still investigating. | 我们还不知道 仍在调查中 |
[12:40] | He was found at Bedford Creek Winery. | 他在贝弗溪酒庄被发现 |
[12:43] | – At Bedford Creek? – You been there? | – 贝弗溪? – 你去过? |
[12:45] | I’m the wife of a wine critic. | 酒评家之妻 |
[12:47] | I’ve had to sit through tastings at half the places in the country. | 我得陪着品遍半个国家的酒 |
[12:51] | I don’t even like wine. | 但我却不喜欢酒 |
[12:53] | Oh,God. I am all covered. | 噢 老天 我脏死了 |
[12:55] | – I’ll get her. – Bones. | – 我去抱她 |
[12:58] | Spencer always wanted me to give up my carpentry business. | Spencer总想我放弃木工生意 |
[13:01] | Said I smelled of stain. | 我说满身染料味 |
[13:03] | Ruined the bouquet when he was tasting wine. | 毁掉品酒时四溢的芳香 |
[13:06] | Bones,you need help? | Bones 需要帮助吗? |
[13:07] | – No,no,I’m fine. – You got to help with the… | – 不 不用 我很好 – 你得伸手去抱住… |
[13:13] | You like spatial disorientation,don’t you? | 你喜欢三维地乱晃 是吧? |
[13:16] | – Yes,you do. – She likes you. | – 对 你喜欢 – 她喜欢你 |
[13:18] | All Spencer could ever talk about was having a little girl. | Spencer总是说想要个小女儿 |
[13:22] | He would’ve made a good father. | 他会是个好父亲 |
[13:29] | Your husband also exhibited a facial fracture that hadn’t fully remodeled. | 你丈夫面部有未完全复原的骨折痕迹 |
[13:34] | Yes. He tried to break up a fight at the wine expo. | 对 他曾在酒品博览会上劝架 |
[13:38] | Mortenson was going after Charles Dunwood. | Mortenson要找Charles Dunwood算账 |
[13:40] | Mortenson from Bedford Creek? | 贝弗溪的Mortenson? |
[13:42] | He’s a real bastard. | 他是个混蛋 |
[13:44] | He and your husband didn’t get along? | 他和你丈夫不咬玄? |
[13:45] | No. Mortenson loved him. | 不是 Mortenson很喜欢他 |
[13:47] | Spencer gave his cabernet a 99. No one gets that. | Spencer给了他的解百纳99分 前无古人 |
[13:51] | It was Charlie Dunwood Mortenson hated. | Mortenson讨厌的是Charlie Dunwood |
[13:54] | Because Charlie made a cheap wine next door and he wouldn’t sell out to Mortenson. | 因为Charlie在隔壁造便宜酒 还不肯转让给Mortenson |
[13:58] | And you saw this fight? | 你目击了他们冲突? |
[13:59] | No. They all deny it,of course. | 没有 他们当然也会否认 |
[14:02] | But Spencer told me about it. | 但Spencer告诉我了 |
[14:07] | There was a domestic disturbance report filed approximately one month | 你丈夫失踪约一个月前 曾有一宗家庭不和谐报告 |
[14:12] | before your husband disappeared. Can you explain that? | 你能解释一下么? |
[14:14] | Our neighbor heard us arguing. That’s all. | 邻居听见我们吵架 仅此而已 |
[14:17] | She called the police. | 她报的警 |
[14:19] | The report says it was more than an argument,Mrs. Holt. | 报告显示不仅仅是吵架 Holt太太 |
[14:23] | I threw some dishes. But not at Spencer. | 我扔了些碟子 但不是向着Spencer |
[14:26] | It was just the pregnancy hormones,you know? | 只是孕期荷尔蒙 你明白不? |
[14:29] | I would never hurt Spencer. | 我绝对不会伤害Spencer |
[14:39] | You don’t believe the victim’s wife? | 你不相信受害人妻子? |
[14:40] | I just think that we should check with this guy Dunwood. He might have a different story. | 我只想和Dunwood也谈谈 他可能有不同的阐释 |
[14:43] | What about the owner of Bedford Creek Winery? | 那贝弗溪酒庄主呢? |
[14:46] | Mortenson is rich. | Mortenson很富有 |
[14:47] | If he’s involved,you don’t want to spook him | 要是和他有关 决不可打草惊蛇 |
[14:49] | or he’s just gonna hire an army full of lawyers to go make our lives miserable. | 要不他会出动一个军的律师 让我们吃不了兜着走 |
[14:54] | – Would you like legal protection? – What? | – 你希望有法律保护么? – 什么? |
[14:58] | With the child,so you feel secure that I won’t be asking for money or support. | 关于孩子 那你就能确保 我不向你要钱或要求你帮助 |
[15:03] | No,I-I don’t need legal protection. | 不 我不需要法律保护 |
[15:05] | – But if you do… – I don’t. | – 但要是你想… – 我不想 |
[15:07] | Okay. I’ve made an appointment for you at the fertility clinic. | 好 我帮你预约了生育诊所 |
[15:09] | They will check your semen for motility,morphology,sperm count. | 他们会测试你精子 活动能力 形状和数量 |
[15:16] | My boys can swim. All right? I have a child,do you rember? | 我的伙计们能游 行了吧? 我已经有个孩子 还记得吗? |
[15:20] | This isn’t personal. | 这不是针对你 |
[15:21] | I – I’d be remiss if I didn’t look at an analysis of your semen. | 不看你的精子分析 我会觉得不负责任 |
[15:26] | It’s a very simple process. | 步骤很简单 |
[15:27] | You just go to the clinic,give a sample. It takes five minutes. | 你只要去诊所提供样本 只需5分钟 |
[15:31] | – They have pornography,if you need stimulus. – I get it. | – 还有黄片作刺激用 – 我知道了 |
[15:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:38] | You really liked holding that kid,didn’t you? | 你很爱抱小孩 是不是? |
[15:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:43] | I’ve been thinking about how exciting it will be to expose my own child to early pattern recognition. | 我在想让自己的小孩接触 早期形状辨认有多么令人兴奋 |
[15:50] | You know,they like singing and,uh,when you make funny faces at them,too. | 你知道他们爱听歌 还有你向他们扮鬼脸 |
[15:55] | Yeah,of course. I – I will make a diverse schedule. | 对 当然 我会让活动缤纷多彩 |
[16:09] | When it doesn’t contain human remains,Bedford Creek makes an excellent cab. | 在不含人体遗骸的时候 贝弗溪出产的解百纳确实优秀 |
[16:14] | It’s very full-bodied. It’s like an Australian Shiraz. | 香味浓郁 就像澳大利亚色拉子 |
[16:18] | I only drink diet soda. | 我只喝健怡可乐 |
[16:19] | I’m hoping the preservatives can add some stability to my life. | 我希望防腐剂能让我生命延长 |
[16:23] | Here’s a little pocket knife. | 一把小刀 |
[16:26] | And some glass fragments embedded in the fabric from his shirt. | 在衬衣纤维里的玻璃碎片 |
[16:30] | There’s some scraping on the anterior of this rib. | 这根肋骨前部有刮痕 |
[16:33] | I got a gouge on the third rib and one here on the sternum. | 我在第三肋骨和胸骨上发现凿槽 |
[16:38] | You think he was stabbed? | 你认为他被刺死? |
[16:40] | I can’t tell from the incised edges,because the bones are soft | 从切割边缘无法判断 因为骨头很软 |
[16:43] | and completely stained from soaking in the wine. | 还浸在红酒里被完全染色 |
[16:46] | Man,I can barely get wine stains out of my shirt,let alone a skeleton. | 我连在衬衫上的污迹都弄不干净 更别说在死者骨骼上 |
[16:50] | But your shirt isn’t composed of calcium. | 但你的衬衫不由钙组成 |
[16:54] | Oh,my God. | 噢 我的天 |
[16:57] | I can clean them. This is weird. Something good is happening. | 我能清除 很诡异 我身上竟有好事发生 |
[17:01] | Take a deep breath; I’m sure it’ll pass. | 深呼吸一个 挺挺就过了 |
[17:05] | The approximate weight of the bones is 12. 43 kilograms. | 骨骼的大致重量为12. 43千克 |
[17:08] | I’m gonna need 781 boxes of denture cleaner. | 我需要781盒义齿清洁剂 |
[17:17] | Ah,shame about Holt. He was a good guy. | 真为Holt难过 他是个好人 |
[17:20] | One of the only critics who didn’t dump on my wine. | 唯一不恶评我的酒的酒评家 |
[17:22] | But your wine sells for three dollars a bottle. | 但你的酒每瓶3美元 |
[17:25] | That’s right,yeah. In a bottle or a box. | 没错 用瓶子或纸盒包装 |
[17:28] | – It’s a good honest drink. – That’s good. | – 物美价廉的红酒 – 很不错 |
[17:30] | I didn’t know you knew anything about wine. | 我不知道你对红酒有研究 |
[17:31] | It’s good stuff; it’s like the beer of wine. | 好东西 就像红酒中的啤酒 |
[17:33] | Holt got that. He knew I wasn’t trying to be more. | Holt明白 他知道我没有夸大其词 |
[17:36] | Holt’s wife said that,um,he had to break up a fight | Holt妻子说他为你和 |
[17:40] | between you and Mortenson from Bedford Creek Winery. | 贝弗溪酒庄的Mortenson劝架 |
[17:44] | Yeah. Yeah,it was at the wine expo,in the parking lot. | 对 在红酒博览会 停车场里 |
[17:48] | I told Holt to stay out of it. | 我叫Holt别插手 |
[17:50] | I shoved Mortenson,all right? The guy was in my face. | 我推了Mortenson 好吧? 他挡在我面前 |
[17:52] | Holt got in the middle,right when Mortenson was taking a swing,so he took the hit. | Mortenson挥拳时Holt挡在中间 所以他被打了一拳 |
[17:58] | Mortenson walked out. Just left him. | Mortenson走了 把他留在那里 |
[18:00] | What was the fight about? | 起因是什么? |
[18:02] | My vineyard’s next door to his,and,uh,he thinks I’m an embarrassment. | 我的酒庄在他隔壁 他认为是耻辱 |
[18:05] | He wants to buy me out. He threatened some bogus lawsuits. | 他想收购我 搬出假控诉威胁我 |
[18:08] | My family’s been working those fields since 1928. | 我家族从1928年就经营那片地 |
[18:11] | This is my life. | 那是我生活的全部 |
[18:12] | So you had no issue with Mr. Holt? | 那你和Holt先生没有过节? |
[18:15] | Hell,no. You know,if he were alive,I’d pat him on the back. | 当然没有 要是他还在生 我还要多谢他 |
[18:18] | For what? | 为啥? |
[18:20] | For taking that bastard Mortenson down a peg. | 谢他挫了Mortenson的锐气 |
[18:23] | – Yeah,but he loves Bedford Creek wine. – Yeah. | – 但他很喜欢贝弗溪出品的酒 – 没错 |
[18:25] | But I heard he loves sleeping with Mortenson’s wife even more. | 但听说他更爱和Mortenson妻子上床 |
[18:37] | Is that what I think it is? | 该不会是那啥吧 |
[18:38] | Were you thinking sodium perborate and potassium monopersulfate? | 你是指硼酸钠和单过硫酸氢钾吗? |
[18:42] | Actually,I was thinking Nana Shirley’s teeth. | 其实我想的是Shirley奶奶的牙齿 |
[18:44] | More like 781 sets of Nana Shirley’s teeth. | 那得是781组Shirley奶奶的牙齿 |
[18:47] | Fisher says this will remove the staining from the bones. | Fisher说这样能清除骨头的染色 |
[18:50] | Could. I said could. | 可能 我说的是可能 |
[18:51] | There is no certainty but death and the incomprehensible conundrum that is life. | 世间唯一确定的是死亡 生命就是无法破解的谜团 |
[18:56] | Fisher,have you ever just taken a moment to forget yourself? | Fisher 你有没试过别想那么多? |
[19:00] | Watch,like,The Three Stooges and just laugh? | 看看三个臭皮匠 开怀大笑一下? |
[19:02] | Yeah,I never found humor in grown men giving each other concussions with construction equipment. | 我从不认为成年人用建筑材料 互相敲头直到脑震荡很幽默有趣 |
[19:08] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[19:10] | Tox screen on the remnants of the liver was inconclusive. | 肝脏遗留物的毒物分析得不出结论 |
[19:12] | Yeah,the vinegar will obscure just about everything. | 对 一酸障目啊 |
[19:15] | But I did find some inorganic agents mixed in with the liquefied tissue. | 但我还是在液化组织里 找到些非生物介质 |
[19:19] | Might help us find cause of death. | 可能是寻找死因的线索 |
[19:20] | I think I found stab wounds on the ribs and sternum. | 我想我在肋骨和胸骨上找到刺痕 |
[19:23] | We’ll know more if we can clean the stains. | 若能清除染色我们会有更多发现 |
[19:30] | It’s quite simple. You just ejaculate into the cup. | 很简单 你只需在杯子里射精 |
[19:34] | Here we go,Mr. Booth. | 请进 Booth先生 |
[19:37] | You look a little flushed. Are you okay? | 你的脸有点红 还好吗? |
[19:40] | Sure. Yeah,I’m fine. | 当然 我没事 |
[19:41] | Sometimes men can feel awkward. | 有时男士会觉得尴尬 |
[19:44] | Knowing people out there know what you’re doing in here. | 想到外面的人明白你在里面干什么 |
[19:46] | Thanks for that. | 谢谢告知 |
[19:49] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[19:51] | You’re kidding,right? | 那可不 是吧 |
[19:52] | Okay. There are magazines and videos,if you need them. Enjoy. | 好 需要的话有杂志和录像 祝您愉快 |
[20:02] | Why are you here at the bank,Booth? | 你为啥在精子银行这里 Booth? |
[20:05] | You’ve got a hot doctor friend. | 你的博士朋友很辣哦 |
[20:06] | Go to her and make a direct deposit like a man. | 拿出点男子汉的样子 直接找她存进去呗 |
[20:15] | That’s impossible. | 那是不可能的 |
[20:16] | And yet we converse. | 但我们能交谈哦 |
[20:18] | Ooh,look,a pile of porn. Delicious. | 噢 看 一堆色情杂志 美味啊 |
[20:22] | Give me a peek,Booth. | 给我看看呗 Booth |
[20:23] | Just a little peek at a booby? Please? | 就看眼咪咪? 拜托? |
[20:30] | What’s your problem? You’re threatened by a cute,harmless baby? | 你干啥? 可爱无恶意的孩子把你吓怕了? |
[20:33] | Grow a set! | 拿出点种来! |
[20:35] | You do want her to have your baby,don’t you? | 你确实想她为你生孩子 对吧? |
[20:38] | Of course I do.It’s just, | 当然 我想 但只是… |
[20:40] | I want her to have a baby because it’s what she wants. | 我想让她要小孩因为那是她的愿望 |
[20:43] | And you could just walk away like a heartless cad while she changes poo all by her lonesome? | 你就像个没心肝的无赖那样离开 而她就得独自孤单地换尿布? |
[20:48] | It’s what she wants! | 是她想那样! |
[20:50] | Are you okay in there,Mr. Booth? | 你还好吗 Booth先生? |
[20:52] | Uh,I’m fine. | 嗯 我很好 |
[20:54] | Just,uh,fine,thank you. | 呃 没事 谢谢 |
[20:58] | Listen,could you just go away now,okay? I don’t need your help. | 听着 你快点离开好吗? 我不需要你帮忙 |
[21:00] | You know,you’re not a bad looking fellow,and if you’d just keep an open mind… | 你长得也不差啊 如果你思想再开放一点… |
[21:04] | Go back to cartoon land,wherever you came from. Leave! | 回去卡通世界吧 哪来的回哪去 走! |
[21:07] | You sure? I’m good at pretend games. | 你确定? 我可是很会玩过家家的 |
[21:16] | That wasn’t possible. | 那不可能 |
[21:26] | – Agent Booth. – Sweets,hey! | – Booth探员 – 甜甜 嘿! |
[21:28] | – How you doing? – I’m fine,great. | – 最近怎样? – 不错啊 蛮好 |
[21:30] | Turns out that,uh,the victim might have been sleeping with Mortenson’s wife,huh? | 发现 呃 被害人可能和 Mortenson的老婆上过床 对吧? |
[21:34] | Jealousy,always a good motive. | 吃醋 永远是个好动机 |
[21:37] | Yeah,that’s good. | 对 这不错 |
[21:38] | But right now,I’m more interested in whether you decided to inseminate Dr. Brennan. | 但现在 我更关心你有没有决定 给Brennan博士受精 |
[21:42] | God,you know,don’t say it like that. | 天啊 不要这么说 |
[21:44] | I’m sorry. I’m interested in whether you decided to provide your semen for her fertilization. | 抱歉 我很关心你有没有决定 为她的受孕提供你的精液 |
[21:49] | Saying it like that is worse. | 这样说更糟糕 |
[21:50] | Okay,well,I could go with “baby daddy,” but that seems even more… | 好吧 我可以说”孩子的父亲” 但这样好像更… |
[21:53] | I’m gonna do it. | 我要捐 |
[21:55] | I’ve already made the deposit. That’s right. Apparently,I am a god. | 我已经存好货了 没错 很显然 我就是上帝 |
[22:00] | That’s right. Motile sperm count: 28. 8 million. | 没错 有活动能力的精子数量:2880万 |
[22:03] | I could start my own country. | 我都能建个国家了 |
[22:05] | Okay,then. Well,I’m sure you’ll be going through a lot of emotional changes | 那好 我确定你会经历 很多情绪转变的 |
[22:08] | because of this,so if you need to talk… | 因为这件事 所以如果你想谈谈… |
[22:11] | Thank you,but,um,it’s her baby,so it’s gonna be her life that’s turned upside-down,not mine. | 谢谢 但 呃 那是她的孩子 所以她的生活才会变乱 不是我 |
[22:17] | So you’re not at all stressed by this? | 所以你一点压力也没有? |
[22:19] | Sweets,I’m an FBI agent,okay? And a former sniper. | 甜甜 我是个FBI探员 好吗? 曾当过狙击手 |
[22:21] | This is not a life or death situation,you understand? | 这又不是生死存亡的问题 你懂吗? |
[22:24] | Yeah,sure. | 嗯 当然 |
[22:26] | Well,if you need anything,I’m available. | 那 如果你有什么需要的话 我随时有空 |
[22:28] | I don’t need anything,okay? | 我什么也不需要 好吗? |
[22:30] | I am just doing what,you know,anyone else would in this situation,right? | 我只是在做这种情况下 其他人都会做的事 好吗? |
[22:38] | Like what? | 比如? |
[22:42] | Just… | 就是… |
[22:43] | I got a little,you know,uh,anxious at the clinic. | 我在 呃 诊所的时候有一点焦虑 |
[22:49] | – Anxious? – Anxious. Don’t get all shrinky on me. | – 焦虑? – 焦虑 别搞心理分析那套 |
[22:51] | No,no,Uh,what kind of symptoms? Shortness of breath,lightheaded? | 不 不 呃 有什么症状? 呼吸急促 头昏眼花? |
[22:55] | – It’s normal,right? – Absolutely. | – 这很正常 对吧? – 当然 |
[22:57] | Sometimes,donors can feel an emotional attachment,even if they don’t know the recipient. | 有时候 捐赠者会有一种情感依恋 即使他们不认识接收者 |
[23:01] | But in this case,since you and Dr. Brennan are… | 但既然你和Brennan是… |
[23:03] | It’s normal to imagine things? | 会幻想是正常的吧? |
[23:05] | Well,not pink elephants,but… | 不是酒后幻觉的话… |
[23:07] | No,no,no,of course not. Like,um,baby things. | 不 不 不 当然不是 比如 呃 小孩的东西 |
[23:10] | It’d be odd if you didn’t. | 你不去想才奇怪 |
[23:12] | It’d be odd if I didn’t. You’re my guy. | 我不想才奇怪呢 好兄弟 |
[23:15] | That’s all I needed to hear. Thanks,Sweets. Thanks. | 我需要听的就这些了 谢了 甜甜 谢了 |
[23:18] | I gotta go,uh,take care of something. | 我得去 呃 办点事了 |
[23:21] | No problem. Anytime. | 没问题 随时奉陪 |
[23:33] | There are tiny fractures near the coronal sutures. | 在头骨缝附近有轻微的断裂 |
[23:36] | We never would have noticed these before. | 我们之前绝不会注意到的 |
[23:38] | The denture cleaner was an excellent idea,Mr. Fisher. | 义齿清洗剂的主意太棒了 Fisher先生 |
[23:42] | Now if I only possessed rudimentary social skills. | 我要是能有基础的社交技巧就好了 |
[23:45] | They aren’t really necessary for your work. | 那对你的工作不是很必要 |
[23:48] | I wish my parents were that understanding. | 真希望我父母也能这么体谅 |
[23:53] | You’re gonna be a good mother. | 你会成为一个好母亲的 |
[23:55] | I would imagine so. | 我想也是吧 |
[23:57] | Evidence of hemorrhaging on the underside of the fractures. | 在断裂处的内部有出血的迹象 |
[24:00] | There was a perimortem blow to the head. | 头部有濒死打击 |
[24:08] | Brennan. | |
[24:11] | Okay. Uh,Booth is waiting for me. | 好的 Booth在等我了 |
[24:13] | Check the degree of hemorrhagic staing to see if it was cause of death. | 检测一下出血的程度 看这是不是致死的原因 |
[24:17] | If Booth is still reluctant… | 如果Booth还没同意… |
[24:18] | No,he offered– 28. 8 million viable sperm in a mere three milliliters of ejaculate. | 不 他提供了三毫升的精液 里面有2880万只活动的精子 |
[24:25] | As the feeling of inadequacy makes me shrivel. | 无能的感觉让我枯萎 |
[24:32] | Spencer Holt was a big supporter of Bedford Creek wines. | Spencer Holt是贝弗溪 葡萄酒的一大拥护者 |
[24:35] | He was here for numerous tastings. | 他来这品过很多次酒 |
[24:37] | Your little boy is adorable. | 你的小男孩很可爱哦 |
[24:38] | Oh,thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[24:39] | Phalanges,dancing phalanges. | 指骨 跳舞的指骨 |
[24:42] | – Bones. – Right,sorry. | – 好的 抱歉 |
[24:45] | So you were sleeping with Spencer Holt,weren’t you? | 那你和Spencer Holt上过床 对吧? |
[24:50] | Subtle. | 问得妙 |
[24:51] | Sleeping with him? Of course not. Who told you that? | 和他上床? 当然没有 谁告诉你的? |
[24:54] | Seems like your husband had,uh,quite the temper,huh? | 你丈夫似乎脾气不太好 是吧? |
[24:58] | Charlie Dunwood,right? | Charlie Dunwood 对吧? |
[25:00] | – That is not your husband’s child. – What? | – 这不是你丈夫的孩子 – 什么? |
[25:04] | I think you should leave. | 我想你们该走了 |
[25:05] | – The bone markers bear a clear resemblance to Spencer Holt. – They do? | – 骨发育和Spencer Holt很像 – 是吗? |
[25:09] | Research shows that babies strongly resemble their fathers in the first year of life. | 研究表明婴儿在出生后第一年 会和他父亲很像 |
[25:14] | The evolutionary theory being that they’re less likely to be abandoned | 进化论说如果父亲在子女中 看出自己的样子 |
[25:18] | if the fathers recognize themselves in their offspring. | 他们比较不容易被抛弃 |
[25:20] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么? |
[25:21] | Oh,does that mean that your kid will look like me,at least for the first year? | 也就是说至少在第一年 你的孩子会像我咯? |
[25:24] | There’s a high statistical probability,yes. | 有很高的几率 对 |
[25:26] | Excuse me. | 干嘛 |
[25:28] | I can compare these photos against Spencer Holt’s remains. | 我可以拿这些照片和Spencer Holt 的遗体对比一下 |
[25:31] | – The maxilla and nasal aperture… – Stop. | – 颌骨和鼻孔… – 别说了 |
[25:35] | My husband could come in any moment. | 我丈夫随时可能会回来 |
[25:38] | So it’s true? | 那这是真的咯? |
[25:42] | Sean and I tried. | Sean和我试过了 |
[25:44] | It’s all about business with him,but I really wanted a child. | 他只关心生意来往 但我真的很想要个孩子 |
[25:49] | Spencer understood,and one night after a little too much wine… | Spencer能理解 所以一天夜里 酒喝多了… |
[25:55] | I appreciate everything Sean does for me,but Spencer was,you know… | 我很感激Sean为我做的一切 但Spencer很 你知道… |
[26:01] | Kind? | 善良? |
[26:03] | I wish he had the chance to see his child. | 他要是能见见自己的孩子多好 |
[26:07] | So does his wife. | 他妻子也这么想 |
[26:09] | Maybe your husband found out that you were having an affair, | 或许你丈夫发现你在搞外遇 |
[26:12] | and,uh,he decided to get rid of Mr. Holt. | 然后 呃 他决定做掉Holt先生 |
[26:14] | Seems like the kind of guy who likes to get what he wants. | 他看起来为得到东西不择手段的人 |
[26:19] | Sean has a temper,but he would never hurt anyone. | Sean是有脾气 但他不会伤害任何人的 |
[26:23] | What the hell are you doing,Kim? | 你们在干嘛 Kim? |
[26:24] | We were just asking a few questions about Spencer Holt. | 我们只是问她几个关于 Spencer Holt的问题 |
[26:28] | You keep your mouth shut. | 你闭嘴 |
[26:29] | Now look,I told you everything when you found him, | 听着 发现他时 我该说的都说了 |
[26:31] | and we’re not saying anything else without our attorneys present. | 没有律师在场 我们是不会再说什么的 |
[26:34] | Is that clear? | 清楚了吗? |
[26:39] | I tried to talk to Brennan about that whole baby thing. | 我尽力跟Brennan谈谈孩子的事了 |
[26:41] | – She won’t listen to me. – Neither will Booth. | – 她不听我的话 – Booth也不会 |
[26:44] | Guess all we can do is board up the windows and hope the levees hold. | 我想我们能做的就是关上窗户 希望大堤能顶住吧 |
[26:48] | – It’s none of our business. – Exactly right. | – 这事和我们无关 – 完全正确 |
[26:50] | Oh,that kid is gonna be so cute,though. | 哦 那孩子肯定会很可爱的 |
[26:52] | Please,we’re gonna go nuts. | 拜托 我们会发疯的 |
[26:54] | I bought it a little onesy today. | 今天我给他买了件小衣服 |
[26:55] | I got the results back on the inorganic goo. | 无机粘稠物的分解结果出来了 |
[26:58] | Contains calcium arsenates. | 里面有砷酸钙 |
[27:03] | – Arsenic? – Yeah,it was on his clothes and mixed in with the tissue. | – 砷? – 对 在他衣服上和组织里都有 |
[27:07] | So,he was poisoned? | 所以说 他是被毒死的? |
[27:09] | This isn’t a high enough concentration to kill him. | 这浓度可杀不死他 |
[27:11] | Booth said Holt’s wife worked with wood building playsets. | Booth说Holt的妻子 在做木制玩具的生意 |
[27:14] | Arsenic is used in stains and wood preservatives. | 砷常被用来染色和木料防腐 |
[27:17] | It’s tough to wash off. | 很难洗掉的 |
[27:18] | So Jenny Holt found out her husband was cheating on her,stabbed him, | 所以Jenny Holt发现她丈夫 在搞外遇 捅了他 |
[27:22] | and left us a chemical fingerprint. | 然后给我们留下化学印记 |
[27:36] | Spencer traveled a lot,visiting vineyards across the country and Europe,South America. | Spencer经常去旅行 走遍了美国欧洲和南美的葡萄园 |
[27:41] | That’s why I waited to file the missing persons report. | 所以我才推迟申请失踪人员报告 |
[27:44] | He was missing for ten days. You didn’t even talk to him during that time? | 他已经失踪十天了 这期间你就没和他说过话吗? |
[27:47] | We’d been having some trouble in our marriage,but we loved each other. | 我们的婚姻有些问题 但我们还爱着对方 |
[27:52] | You know he was having an affair with,uh,Kim Mortenson? | 你知道他和Kim Mortenson有外遇吗? |
[27:56] | Yes,I knew about Kim,but we would have gotten past it. | 是的 我知道Kim 但这事本会过去的 |
[28:02] | When the baby was born,we would have gotten closer,like we had been. | 等孩子出生了 我们会更亲近起来 跟以前一样 |
[28:06] | Did you know he was the father of Kim’s baby,too? | 你知道他也是Kim孩子的父亲吗? |
[28:10] | – What? – Yeah. | – 什么? – 对 |
[28:12] | No,that’s impossible. | 不 这不可能 |
[28:14] | Knowing that he was having an affair is one thing, | 知道他外遇了是一件事 |
[28:16] | but knowing he fathered another child while you were pregnant– | 但知道在你怀孕期间 他又做了另一个孩子的父亲… |
[28:19] | that would put anyone over the edge. | 这会让任何人失控的 |
[28:22] | I didn’t kill Spencer. I loved him. | 我没有杀Spencer 我爱他 |
[28:29] | In your work,um,do you use stains or wood preservatives that contain arsenic? | 在你的工作中 有没有用到 含砷的染料或者木料防腐剂? |
[28:35] | There are traces,yes. | 确实含有微量的 是的 |
[28:37] | Arsenic was found on his clothes,in his wounds | 在他的衣服和伤口上发现了砷 |
[28:39] | in an amount that could easily have been transferred from the assailant during an attack. | 很有可能是攻击期间从攻击者 身上弄上去的 |
[28:45] | Why would I leave my little girl without a father? | 我为什么要让我的小女儿失去父亲? |
[28:47] | Why would I do that to her? | 我为什么会对她这么做? |
[28:50] | Where were you for the ten days he went missing? | 他失踪的十天你都在哪? |
[28:53] | That was months ago. I couldn’t tell you. No one could. | 都是几个月前的事了 我咋还记得啊 没人记得了 |
[28:59] | All of the injuries to the ribs and sternum had silica embedded in them | 肋骨和胸骨的所有伤口 都有硅在里面 |
[29:03] | which matched all of the glass shards found in the wine cask and on Holt’s clothes. | 这符合在酒桶和Holt的衣服上 发现的所有玻璃碎片 |
[29:08] | Yes,these injuries to the ribs and sternum– can you connect the impact points? | 嗯 肋骨和胸骨上的伤… 你可以把损伤的点连起来吗? |
[29:14] | Why,you think Holt’s wife was making a design when she was attacking him? | 为啥 你觉得Holt的老婆在 攻击他的时候还设计过了? |
[29:18] | There are three main impact points. | 有三个主要损伤点 |
[29:20] | What if they were a circular pattern? | 如果他们是一个圆形呢? |
[29:23] | Okay,well,a circumference… | 好的 那 圆周… |
[29:26] | the circle is nine and a half inches. | 这个圆周长是9.5英尺 |
[29:29] | What is the circumference of a wine bottle? | 酒瓶的周长是多少? |
[29:34] | My guess,nine and a half inches. | 我猜 9.5英尺 |
[29:35] | Yeah,let’s see. | 嗯 我们来看看 |
[29:40] | Yep,nine and a half inches. | 对 9.5英尺 |
[29:42] | Okay,get some Bedford Creek wine. | 好的 弄点贝弗溪的酒来 |
[29:43] | See if the bottle was sufficient to cause these injuries | 来看看那酒瓶能否造成这些伤 |
[29:46] | and hemorrhagic staining at the coronal suture. | 和头骨缝的血斑 |
[29:51] | You know,a watermelon is the same density as the human head. | 你知道吗 西瓜的密度和人类的头一样 |
[29:54] | Oh,I like the way you think,Fisher. | 哦 我喜欢你的思考方式 Fisher |
[29:57] | I have an appointment with a fertility specialist next week. | 下周我和生育医师有个会面 |
[30:00] | I could be inseminated within a month. | 一个月内我就能被受精了 |
[30:04] | Really? You didn’t tell Agent Booth? | – 真的吗? – 你没有告诉Booth探员? |
[30:08] | I promised him he wouldn’t have to be involved. | 我保证过他不需要参与进来的 |
[30:10] | Right,exactly,you see,’cause we have a… an arrangement. | 对 当然 你看到了 我们有安排的 |
[30:13] | Well,I thought that these sessions were meant for you to see how we interact as partners. | 谈话会面不是为了看 我们做搭档如何合作的嘛 |
[30:18] | How does this relate? | 这有什么关系? |
[30:19] | You’re using Agent Booth to have a child. | 你在用Booth探员生孩子 |
[30:21] | You don’t see how that might relate to your partnership? | 你看不出那和你们的合作 有什么关系吗? |
[30:24] | Has nothing to do with our work. | 和我们的工作一点关系也没有 |
[30:27] | Okay,um,let me just organize my thoughts here. | 好的 呃 我再理清一下头绪 |
[30:31] | It’s not like I’m going to be bringing the child along when we interrogate someone. | 我们审讯犯人的时候 我又不会带上我的孩子 |
[30:36] | Ah,but you might decide to breastfeed. It is healthier. | 哦 但你估计会用母乳喂养 更健康 |
[30:39] | Oh,that’s true. | 这倒是 |
[30:40] | So,yes,there might be some crossover. I can see that now. | 可能是有点点交集 我了解了 |
[30:42] | I’m sorry. Go on. | 抱歉 继续 |
[30:46] | I think you need to acknowledge that there are some emotional considerations | 我想你们需要知道 有一些情感上的因素 |
[30:52] | that you might be denying. | 你们一直不愿承认 |
[30:54] | Like what? | 比如? |
[30:56] | There are sperm banks that guarantee high IQs and exceptional physical prowess, | 有的精子银行是可以提供高智商和 优异的身体素质的精子的 |
[31:01] | yet you specifically chose Agent Booth. Why? | 你却偏要选Booth探员 为什么? |
[31:05] | He has traits like courage and compassion and empathy | 他勇敢 热情 与人心灵相通 |
[31:11] | that would be tremendous assets to my child. | 对我孩子来说是极大的财富 |
[31:15] | Sperm banks don’t catalog those traits. | 精子库里面可没列出这些好性格 |
[31:17] | Did you just say something nice? | 你刚才是不是说我好话来着? |
[31:19] | No,I gave an objective evaluation. | 没呢 我只是给出客观评价 |
[31:22] | Oh,because it sounded like you said something nice. | 听上去你的确像是在说好话 |
[31:26] | No. | 没有 |
[31:26] | How can you two not see what’s going on here? | 你俩就看不出来问题何在吗? |
[31:28] | Sweets,what is the big deal? She was gonna have a baby anyway,I mean,with Fisher. | 甜甜 这有啥大不了的? 反正她铁了心要孩子 那就跟Fisher |
[31:32] | Fisher,okay? What would you have done? | 是Fisher哎 换你你咋办 |
[31:34] | Again,what I would have done is not important,but you,you admitted to feelings of anxiety. | 我会怎么做不重要 问题是你 你承认自己焦虑了 |
[31:38] | You know what,Sweets? You are crossing a line right there. | 知道吗? 甜甜 你越界了 |
[31:41] | – I agree. – No,I’m not actually. | – 我同意 – 不 事实上我并没有 |
[31:43] | In my position,I could make an evaluation that states | 作为心理医师 我可以做出评估 |
[31:46] | that you two are not suited to work together | 陈述你俩并不适合在一起工作 |
[31:49] | because of interpersonal issues that are not being dealt with. | 因为你们有些个人问题并没有解决 |
[31:52] | – Ridiculous. – Dreamer. | – 荒谬 – 做白日梦呢 |
[31:54] | So perhaps until our next session, | 也许在下一次诊疗之前 |
[31:56] | maybe you should think about some of the things that I brought up today. | 你俩可以想想我今天提出来的观点 |
[32:02] | Hmm,it’s confirmed by the modeling. | 模型分析证实了猜想 |
[32:05] | Yep,the shards of glass found in the cask have the same thatch design | 没错 桶里发现的玻璃碎片的纹理设计 |
[32:09] | as the base of the Bedford Creek bottles. | 和贝弗溪的酒瓶底相同 |
[32:11] | So,we know the bottle was from Bedford Creek. | 这么说酒瓶是贝弗溪的了 |
[32:13] | Then we don’t have to do the experiment. | 咱们也没必要做实验了 |
[32:18] | We have all the melons already,you know,and the bottles… | 西瓜都运来了 况且酒瓶也… |
[32:21] | Confirmation would be beneficial. | 再次验证益处多多哎 |
[32:22] | – We’d be remiss if we didn’t confirm. – Yeah. | – 不验证的话 我们就算玩忽职守 – 没错 |
[32:28] | Sorry,Mr. Holt. | 对不起了 Holt先生 |
[32:32] | That bottle was supposed to break. | 酒瓶该碎开才对啊 |
[32:34] | Yeah,otherwise,the injuries make no sense. | 是啊 不然受伤就不合理了 |
[32:37] | You’re sure a melon has the same density as a human head? | 你确定这西瓜能当人的脑袋使? |
[32:40] | Would I waste our time? Give me that. | 我像浪费时间的人吗 把瓶子给我 |
[32:47] | I enjoyed that too much,didn’t I? | 我是不是太过投入了? |
[32:49] | It’s important to love your work. | 爱工作很重要的嘛 |
[32:51] | Maybe she hit him with the narrow end. | 也许她使用窄的那一头袭击他 |
[32:56] | She was a carpenter. More strength. | 她是个木匠 得多用些力 |
[33:11] | I was going out to dinner. | 我打算出去吃晚饭的… |
[33:15] | – Would you like a towel? – Very much. | – 需要毛巾吗? – 非常需要 |
[33:21] | The Bedford Creek bottles,they wouldn’t have broken. | 贝弗溪酒瓶不会碎开 |
[33:23] | But it would’ve smashed his skull. | 但会击碎他的头骨 |
[33:25] | But you said the design you found on the glass | 但你说过玻璃上的纹理设计 |
[33:28] | confirmed that it was a Bedford Creek bottle. | 和贝弗溪的酒瓶吻合 |
[33:32] | Yeah,but… | 是的 不过… |
[33:33] | these bottles wouldn’t have provided the injuries that we found. | 这些酒瓶无法造成我们所发现的伤害 |
[33:36] | So… after all this,we have no weapon or cause of death? | 也就是说…绕了一大圈 我们没找到凶器 也没发现死因? |
[33:46] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[33:52] | Whoops. | |
[33:56] | *******ever think,what if Booth is the perfect father for your child? | 你有没有想过 如果Booth是 你孩子父亲的完美人选呢? |
[34:01] | Not just his stuff,but him. | 不仅仅是他的精子 而是他这个人 |
[34:04] | What if you’re throwing away the chance to have a family,a real family,because you’re scared? | 要是你仅仅因为害怕 就抛弃了成家的机会呢 真正的家啊 |
[34:08] | Scared? Why would I be scared? I’ve been to Rwanda,to Iraq. | 害怕? 我干嘛要害怕? 我去过卢旺达 伊拉克呢 |
[34:13] | Listen,you said you wanted to do this alone because feelings are ephemeral. | 听着 你说过你孑然一身 是因为感情总是稍纵即逝 |
[34:18] | So is life,Brennan. | 生命也是如此啊 Brennan |
[34:19] | We’re here one minute,and then we’re gone the next. | 光阴逝去就不再回来 |
[34:22] | You should know that better than anybody. | 你该比任何人都清楚这一点 |
[34:24] | If you keep living trying to protect yourself,nothing is ever gonna touch you. | 如果你再这么自我防备 那什么都无法触动到你 |
[34:29] | Sweets said that it’s not his job to tell somebody what they’re feeling | 甜甜说不该去告诉别人他们的感受 |
[34:33] | or how they should live their life. | 或者告诉他人怎样去生活 |
[34:35] | Lucky thing I’m not a shrink. | 真庆幸我不是个心理医生 |
[34:38] | The bottles were counterfeits. | 酒瓶是伪造品 |
[34:40] | – Counterfeit? – Yep. Even though the design was the same, | – 伪造品? – 没错 虽然设计是相同的 |
[34:42] | the glass found in the cask had a lower concentration of dolomite and magnesium dioxide | 桶内发现的玻璃碎片 和真正的贝弗溪酒瓶相比 |
[34:47] | than the real Bedford Creek bottles. | 白云石和二氧化镁的含量要少很多 |
[34:49] | Someone’s been counterfeiting Bedford Creek Cabernet. | 有人在伪造贝弗溪解百纳 |
[34:51] | A bottle of Bedford Creek sells for over a hundred bucks. | 一瓶正宗的贝弗溪买上百元 |
[34:54] | So if someone fills counterfeit bottles with cheap wine | 如果有人往仿冒瓶里灌便宜的酒 |
[34:57] | and ships out a couple thousand cases saying it’s from Bedford Creek, | 装运几千箱 说是贝弗溪产的 |
[35:01] | – they could make some serious money. – Yeah,exactly. | – 他们就可以大赚一笔 – 没错 |
[35:03] | Now,I also found that the arsenic compound I thought was from the stain contains parathion. | 我还发现砷化合物 之前以为是含硝苯硫磷酯的染料里的 |
[35:10] | Okay,we don’t know what that means. | 好吧 我们不知道这是啥玩意儿 |
[35:11] | It’s an organophosphate used as an insecticide. | 是用作杀虫剂的有机磷酸酯 |
[35:14] | The only vineyard in the area licensed to use it by the EPA is Dunwood Winery. | 附近由环境保护局批准使用的 葡萄园就是Dunwood酒厂 |
[35:19] | Charles Dunwood. | |
[35:27] | We found cases of this in your warehouse. | 我们在你仓库里找到了这些 |
[35:32] | You were counterfeiting Bedford Creek wine. | 你在伪造贝弗溪葡萄酒 |
[35:34] | You charged a hundred dollars for a three-dollar wine. | 你把三块钱的酒卖出上百元的价格 |
[35:37] | The stupid wine snobs,they don’t even know the difference. | 那些愚蠢的酒盲们 根本看不出区别来 |
[35:40] | But Holt did. | 但Holt可以 |
[35:42] | He found out,didn’t he? He was… | 他发现了 是不是? |
[35:44] | going to tell Mortenson. | 他打算去告诉Mortenson |
[35:46] | It was none of Holt’s business– I told him to stay out of it. | 这不关Holt的事 我告诉他别多管闲事 |
[35:48] | I need the money to fight Mortenson’s bogus lawsuits. | 我需要钱去打Mortenson的假诉讼案 |
[35:51] | I wasn’t gonna let that bastard take my place. | 我不能让那混蛋抢了我的地盘 |
[35:53] | My family’s been there for over 80 years. | 我家族在那工作了80年 |
[35:56] | Is this man a complete dunce? | 这男人是不是个大蠢蛋? |
[36:02] | Oh,God. | 噢 上帝啊 |
[36:04] | Booth,what is it? | Booth 怎么了? |
[36:05] | Why doesn’t he just clam up and ask for a lawyer? | 他为啥不保持沉默 叫个律师? |
[36:08] | You,sir,are a boob! | 先生 你是个傻冒 |
[36:09] | Some people,they just feel remorse,and they want to set the record straight. | 有些人感觉很自责 会供认不讳 |
[36:13] | Oh,please! He makes wine a homeless person wouldn’t cook with. | 得了吧 他酿的酒连叫花子都不会碰 |
[36:17] | He never felt remorse aboutthat. | 这事他咋不自责呢 |
[36:20] | Nobody asked you. | 没人问你的意见 |
[36:21] | – Booth,who are you talking to? – What’s going on? | – Booth 你跟谁说话呢? – 发生什么事儿了? |
[36:28] | Nothing,just,um,go on. | 没什么 你继续 |
[36:30] | I followed him to Mortenson’s. | 我跟着他去了Mortenson那儿 |
[36:32] | He had one of the bottles. It was late and… | 他拿着一个酒瓶 当时很晚了… |
[36:35] | And you cornered him in the wine cellar and beat him to death to shut him up. | 你把他堵在酒窖 拿瓶子打死他灭口 |
[36:38] | Blah,blah,blah,blah,blah. Weknow. | 等等等等的事儿 我们知道 |
[36:40] | Will you shut up? Shut up! | 你能不能闭嘴? 闭嘴! |
[36:42] | Booth,who are you talking to? | Booth 你跟谁讲话呢? |
[36:44] | So,are you gonna let her have this baby alone? | 你就打算让她一个人生下孩子? |
[36:47] | – I didn’t say that. – You are! | – 我可没这么说 – 你说了 |
[36:49] | You’re going to abandon your child! | 你打算抛弃你的孩子! |
[36:52] | Oh,night’s deepest gloom washes over my tiny frame. | 啊! 黑夜深重的阴暗侵蚀了我小小的身体 |
[36:55] | No,no,I-I can’t away. I never said that,okay? Do you understand? | 不 我不会离开 我从没那么说 你明白吗? |
[36:58] | I can’t walk away. This is my kid. | 我不能走开 这是我的孩子 |
[37:00] | If I can’t be involved,I don’t want her to have the baby. | 如果我不能参与 我就不想要她生下孩子 |
[37:04] | And the sun shines again! Good man,Boothie! | 太阳又出来了 好男人 Boothie! |
[37:08] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这儿到底发生什么事儿了? |
[37:09] | You shut up and don’t move. | 你闭嘴 别乱动! |
[37:11] | Booth,you’re coming with me. | Booth 你跟我出来一趟 |
[37:13] | Hey,hey,wait! Stop! | 嘿 嘿 等等 别走 |
[37:14] | You’re leaving a helpless child alone with a killer! Stop! | 你让无助的孩子跟杀人犯独处! 停下! |
[37:19] | – Hey,what is going on? – I can’t do it. | – 嘿 发生什么了? – 我做不到 |
[37:21] | Listen,I have to be involved. | 听着 我必须参与进来 |
[37:24] | If I’m the father,then… I have tobea father. | 如果我是生父 我就必须当父亲 |
[37:28] | You were seeing something in there– what were you seeing? | 你在里面出现幻觉了 你看见什么了? |
[37:31] | Stewie– you know,the baby fromThe Family Guy. | Stewie “恶搞之家”里面的小孩 |
[37:35] | You-you saw Stewie… in there? In the interrogation room? | 你看见了Stewie? 在审讯室里面? |
[37:38] | So,what do you say about the kid? | 那么 这孩子怎么说? |
[37:40] | Fine,I won’t have a baby. | 好吧 我不要孩子了 |
[37:42] | Fine? That’s it? | 不要了? 就这样? |
[37:43] | No,it doesn’t matter now– we’re going to the hospital. | 不 这不重要了 咱们得去医院 |
[37:45] | – It’s no big deal,okay? – It is. | – 这没啥大不了的 好伐? – 很严重 |
[37:46] | Booth,you thought you saw Luc Robitaille and then the ghost of a dead friend and now a cartoon baby. | Booth 你之前看到Luc Robitaille 还有朋友的鬼魂 现在出来个卡通小孩 |
[37:52] | Trust me,something is wrong. Trust me. | 相信我 这不对劲 相信我 |
[38:09] | Come on,they should have the CAT scan results by now. | CAT扫描的结果该出来了 |
[38:11] | They’re getting a second opinion. | 他们在看有没其他意见 |
[38:13] | Well,then the other doctor should’ve been standing by. | 那另外个医生应该候着吧 |
[38:15] | – Are you all right,Sweets? – No,no,I’m not. | – 你还好吧 甜甜? – 不 我不好 |
[38:18] | I’m not the-the level-headed shrink at the moment– | 我现在不是头脑冷静的心理医生… |
[38:20] | I’m just the guy whose friend is in trouble,and I’m having a hard time dealing with it. Okay? | 只不过是个朋友有难的普通人 我想当不好过 好吗 |
[38:26] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[38:28] | I just need a moment. | 我需要时间冷静一下 |
[38:30] | Sure. | 行 |
[38:38] | Man,just when you think you know what’s what. | 刚以为明白过来是怎么回事 |
[38:42] | Man,we can’t take anything for granted,can we? | 我们不能把任何事视作理所当然 对吧 |
[38:45] | Why is it so easy to forget that? | 为什么这么容易忘记这点 |
[38:51] | Ange,when we split,either one of us could’ve stopped it. | Ange 当我们分手时 我们本可以阻止的 |
[38:54] | – It would’ve been easy. – I know. | – 本会很简单 – 我知道 |
[38:58] | It’d be just as easy… to begin again. | 也许重新开始…也一样容易 |
[39:07] | They think it’s a cerebellar pilocytic astrocytoma. | 他们认为是小脑纤维细胞瘤 |
[39:10] | Oh,God,that sounds bad. | 神哪 貌似很糟糕 |
[39:13] | – Brain tumor. It’s usually benign. – Usually. | – 脑瘤 通常是良性的 – 通常如此 |
[39:18] | They’re prepping him for surgery now. | 他们在为他准备手术 |
[39:21] | So fast. | 真快 |
[39:23] | – They didn’t want to take any chances. – Go. | – 他们不想情况有变 – 去吧 |
[39:26] | He shouldn’t be alone before he goes in there,Brennan. | 他进手术室前不该孤身一人 Brennan |
[39:29] | I just wanted all of you to know… | 我只想要你们知道… |
[39:31] | statistically,he should be fine. | 理论上来说 他会没事儿的 |
[39:45] | This isn’t about me. | 这不是我的事儿 |
[40:48] | The surgery should take about two hours. | 手术大概持续两个钟头 |
[40:52] | I was getting used to hallucinating. I get lonely. | 我都习惯幻觉了 我会觉得孤独的 |
[40:59] | You’re gonna be fine,Booth. | 你会没事的 Booth |
[41:02] | Dr. Jurzik is one of the best. | Jurzik医生是最优秀的 |
[41:05] | Would you come in there with me,to the operating room? | 你会和我一起进手术室吗? |
[41:09] | No,I’ll see you in Recovery. | 不 我们会在康复室见面 |
[41:11] | Oh,come on,what are you gonna do,sit in the waiting room | 来嘛 不然你就会在等待室里面… |
[41:12] | and read all those old magazines for hours? | 翻些旧杂志捱时间 |
[41:14] | I’m not a neurologist,Booth,or a surgeon. | 我不是神经科医生 也不是外科医生 |
[41:17] | Yeah,but you’re a genius. | 我知道 但你是个天才 |
[41:20] | That’s good enough for me. | 这对我来说已经足够了 |
[41:24] | Plus,you’ll know if they’re screwing up. | 况且如果他们搞砸了 你也会知道 |
[41:28] | I’ll ask. | 我会问问的 |
[41:36] | I’ll let you know when we’re ready for that,uh… thanks. | – 一旦准备好 就会让你知道 – 谢谢 |
[41:41] | Let me just take a look. | 让我来检查下 |
[41:49] | Uh,excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[41:58] | Can we stop for a second? | 我们能停会儿吗? |
[42:00] | Can you just give me a minute,please? | 可以给我点儿时间吗? |
[42:05] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[42:06] | Listen,Bones,if I don’t make it… | 听着 Bones 如果我没能挺过来… |
[42:08] | Booth,you’re gonna be fine. | Booth 你会没事儿的 |
[42:10] | Yeah,but if I’m not… | 我知道 但如果我没有… |
[42:13] | I want you to have my stuff. | 我想要你取走我的精子 |
[42:15] | – You know,for our kid. – Booth. | – 孕育我们的孩子 |
[42:18] | I want you to. | 我想要你这么做 |
[42:22] | You’re gonna be a really good mom. | 你会是个很好的妈妈的 |
[42:27] | You’re gonna be fine,Booth. I’ll be right here. | 你会没事儿的 Booth 我就在这儿 |
[42:33] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |