时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Temperance. | 坦普瑞[即节制牌] |
[00:05] | First card she turns over is literally your name. | 她翻开的第一张牌就是你的名字 |
[00:08] | Are you gonna tell me that this is a coincidence? | 你还要狡辩说这仅仅是巧合吗 |
[00:10] | Yes a one in 78 chance. | 没错 是七十八分之一的可能性 |
[00:12] | It was on top. | 是最上面的塔罗牌 |
[00:13] | It’s not really speaking to me. | 塔罗牌不仅仅在跟我交流 |
[00:15] | Okay I see a sick man in a hospital. | 我看到有人卧病在床 |
[00:19] | He takes refuge in a dream life. | 他在梦中找到心灵的港湾 |
[00:21] | You’re there in the dream | 你在他梦中相伴左右 |
[00:23] | And you’re helping him to create that dream life by telling him a story. | 通过给他讲故事 你俩在梦中开始新生活 |
[00:28] | You’re both so happy in the story | 你们在故事中非常幸福 |
[00:30] | So happy it’s almost sad when he awakens. | 太过幸福以至于梦醒后倍感失落 |
[00:33] | Okay no offense to you and your psychic | 够了 虽然我不想冒犯你和你的灵媒 |
[00:35] | But I just got off a flight from Guatemala. | 但我刚从危地马拉飞回来 |
[00:37] | I want to go check in with Cam and then shower and change. | 要跟凯报到 然后洗澡更衣 |
[00:44] | The man whose life you saved | 那位被你所救的男人 |
[00:46] | Is really excited to see you again. | 非常期待与你的重聚 |
[00:49] | No I don’t save lives. | 错了 我没有救过人 |
[00:50] | People are already dead when I get to them. | 通常到我手上的人都已经死了 |
[00:52] | I’m pretty sure you saved somebody’s life. | 我非常肯定你救过某人 |
[00:56] | A man with the heart of a lion. | 他怀揣着一颗雄狮之心 |
[00:58] | Booth has a lion heart. | 布斯就有一颗雄狮之心 |
[01:01] | I do not like cats. | 我讨厌猫科动物 |
[01:02] | Well that’s consistent with the person you were before your brain surgery. | 这个状况与你手术之前相符 |
[01:05] | I don’t own a nightclub I’m not married to bones | 我没有开夜总会 没有跟骨头结婚 |
[01:08] | You are not a singing bartender | 你也不是一个会唱歌的酒保 |
[01:09] | And I hate clowns. | 还有我讨厌小丑 |
[01:10] | So can I go back to work now? | 我能复职了吗 |
[01:12] | When our sense of reality is challenged you know | 当我们的现实感受到威胁 |
[01:16] | Really challenged | 受到严重威胁时 |
[01:17] | It can take some time to regain our footing. | 人们需要时间来重新找回自己的定位 |
[01:19] | Look it’s been six weeks since | 打从上次我的脑袋被送进搅拌机 |
[01:21] | They put my brain box through the blender okay? | 到现在已经六个星期了 |
[01:22] | I am back baby! | 我复原啦 宝贝 |
[01:25] | Special agent Seeley Joseph Booth. | 特别探员瑟雷·约瑟夫·布斯 |
[01:27] | Have you been in touch with Dr. Brennan | 你跟布纳恩博士聊过吗 |
[01:30] | Since you were released from the hospital? | 从你出院到现在 |
[01:34] | Uh no. | 还没有 |
[01:36] | She’s uh you know in Guatemala there | 她在危地马拉那边 |
[01:39] | Digging up Aztecs. | 挖阿芝台克人的老巢 |
[01:42] | Do you miss anything about the alternative life you experienced while in a coma? | 你有没有怀念梦中的生活 |
[01:50] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[01:55] | The clothes. | 我怀念那些衣服 |
[01:58] | I miss those clothes. | 真想那些衣服 |
[02:00] | They were great clothes. | 很漂亮的衣服呢 |
[02:01] | Okay I’m certifying you as fit for duty. | 好吧 我开证明 你可以复职了 |
[02:04] | I am fit for duty. | 我本来就可以复职 |
[02:05] | That’s what I’m saying. | 这应该有我来定夺 |
[02:06] | Yeah and what I’m saying to you is | 我要说的是 |
[02:08] | You don’t have to certify me for anything Pal | 我不需要你开什么证明 老兄 |
[02:10] | Because I told you I’m back. | 因为我跟你说过 我好了 |
[02:11] | Well in fact you had amnesia | 不尽然 你有失忆症 |
[02:13] | Slurring of speech | 口齿不清 |
[02:14] | Identity confusion headaches | 认同混淆 头痛 |
[02:16] | Irritability and double vision. | 脾气暴躁 视线模糊 |
[02:18] | So yeah as a psychologist | 身为心理学专家 |
[02:20] | I do have to certify you for duty. | 你需要我的证明才能复职 |
[02:22] | Why… why are you arguing? | 你干嘛还要强词夺理 |
[02:23] | I’m not arguing. | 我才没有强词夺理 |
[02:27] | This man was lost. | 他迷失了方向 |
[02:29] | You brought him the light that showed him the way home. | 是你带给他光明 指引他回家的路 |
[02:32] | Without it he would’ve died. | 要是没有你 他可能早已命丧黄泉 |
[02:34] | Booth was in a coma. | 布斯曾陷入昏迷 |
[02:35] | Brennan read him the book that she was writing. | 布纳恩给他读自己写的书 |
[02:37] | When Booth woke up he thought that they had a whole different life together. | 布斯醒来后 他以为他俩过着别样的生活 |
[02:41] | He thought that they were married. | 他认为他们结婚了 |
[02:43] | He thought that for days. | 很长时间都没醒悟过来 |
[02:44] | You were joined at that time. | 你们那时如胶似漆 |
[02:46] | You’re still joined. | 你们仍然如此 |
[02:47] | Nothing either of you is saying makes sense. | 你们俩在胡言乱语 |
[02:53] | Were you pregnant? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[02:54] | What? no of course not. | 什么 当然没有 |
[02:56] | I mean in your book. | 我指的是 在你的书中 |
[02:59] | No I deleted the book. | 没有 我把书删掉了 |
[03:01] | I’m tired Angela. | 我很累了 安琪拉 |
[03:03] | I’m gonna go check in at the office and then go home. | 我要去办公室报到 然后回家 |
[03:05] | Nice to meet you Ms. Harmonia. | 很高兴见到你 哈尔摩小姐 |
[03:10] | Underneath the icy exterior beats a very warm heart. | 她外表冷若冰霜 内心却热情如火 |
[03:13] | Her life is at a very critical turning point… | 她的生活正要发生重大的转变 |
[03:18] | Between great happiness… | 要么会幸福美满 要么会… |
[03:22] | That’s death. | 这是死亡之牌 |
[03:30] | Dr. Brennan! | 布纳恩博士 |
[03:31] | Would you care to hug? | 要来抱一个吗 |
[03:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:34] | Okay. I’m good with that. | 好吧 那就算了 |
[03:36] | – Welcome home. – Thank you. | -欢迎回家 -谢谢 |
[03:37] | What did Booth do while I was gone | 我不在的时候布斯都做什么 |
[03:39] | Solve boring normal murders? | 调查平平无奇的谋杀案吗 |
[03:41] | He hasn’t been reinstated yet. | 他还没有复职呢 |
[03:42] | The doctors told me that he’d be fine in a couple days. | 医生告诉我他过几天就会好 |
[03:45] | That’s why I went. | 所以我才走的 |
[03:46] | Sweets is examining Booth today. | 斯维斯今天在给布斯检查 |
[03:47] | Fingers crossed | 祝他好运吧 |
[03:50] | I’m happy to see you too. | 见到你真好 |
[03:52] | Oh I’m happy personally and professionally. | 于公于私 我都很高兴见到你 |
[03:54] | You know unsolved murders have gone up 1 000% since you left | 你离开后无头悬案就增加了十倍 |
[03:58] | I find that hard to believe. | 这很难让人相信 |
[03:59] | Rough estimate. | 只是粗略统计 |
[04:00] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[04:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:13] | Booth! | 布斯 |
[04:14] | Bones! | 骨头 |
[04:19] | Look at that. | 快看啊 |
[04:20] | I’m reinstated on the day that you come home. | 在你回来的同一天 我官复原职了 |
[04:22] | That’s the weirdest coinky-dink ever. | 真是无巧不成书啊 |
[04:23] | No it’s not even the weirdest coinky-dink today. | 这还不是今天最巧的事 |
[04:26] | If you were reinstated | 既然你已经复职 |
[04:28] | Why are you dressed like a furniture mover? | 干嘛还穿的像搬运工 |
[04:29] | Sweets he just um cleared me | 斯维斯才刚给我开了证明 |
[04:31] | So I came straight over to tell you. | 我就直奔过来跟你告诉你了 |
[04:34] | What took you so long to recover? | 你干嘛花这么长时间复原 |
[04:35] | Oh um… don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[04:37] | Nothing’s wrong with me. I’m 110%. | 我已经没事了 110%复原了 |
[04:39] | Well y-you know there’s nothing more than 100% right? | 100%就是最高限度了 |
[04:42] | Hey Brennan. | 布纳恩 |
[04:43] | Hey Booth. | 布斯 |
[04:45] | Listen guys there are a bunch of bodies | 听好了 伙计们 有一堆尸体 |
[04:48] | Buried under the Teversham fountain. | 埋在汰沃山喷泉下面 |
[04:50] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[04:51] | – Avalon told me. – Who’s Avalon? | -阿瓦隆占卜出来的 -谁是阿瓦隆 |
[04:52] | Avalon is Angela’s psychic. | 阿瓦隆是安琪拉的灵媒 |
[04:55] | See even superstitious Booth doesn’t believe in psychics. | 瞧 就连迷信的布斯都不相信灵媒 |
[04:58] | That’s interesting | 那就有意思了 |
[04:59] | Because she says that you two are linked | 因为她说你们俩的 |
[05:00] | In a very profound and spiritual manner. | 灵魂紧密相联 |
[05:06] | – Oh really? – Well she also says that in | -是吗 -她还说了 |
[05:08] | Your weirdo alternate shared life experience thing | 在你们共同生活的离奇梦境中 |
[05:11] | That Brennan was pregnant. | 布纳恩怀孕了 |
[05:15] | It’s odd that neither of you mentioned that. | 更离奇的是你俩对此只字未提 |
[05:27] | Let’s go check it out. | 我们快去查个究竟吧 |
[05:29] | What? | 什么 |
[05:30] | – No. – Why? | -才不要 -为什么 |
[05:31] | Six weeks Bones. | 整整六个星期啊 骨头 |
[05:32] | I’m going stir-crazy here okay? Let me suit up. | 我都快憋死了 让我换身行头 |
[05:34] | Can I at least take a shower? | 至少让我先洗个澡吧 |
[05:36] | Yeah I need to shave. | 我也得剃胡子 |
[05:37] | So this ground-penetrating radar can really see things? | 这探地雷达真能看到下面的东西吗 |
[05:40] | Yeah a lot clearer than a psychic. | 可以 比灵媒说的清楚多了 |
[05:42] | You’re dressed very oddly. | 你这身行头真怪 |
[05:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:45] | This is regulation FBI. | 这可是联邦警探的标准行头 |
[05:46] | Well what about the garish socks and the gaudy tie? | 可那些花里胡哨的袜子和领带呢 |
[05:49] | What you don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[05:51] | You resist regimentation with these tiny symbol of rebellion | 你坚持用那些小东西标榜自己的不羁 |
[05:54] | I remember. I remember okay? | 我记得 我当然记得 |
[05:56] | Let me just re-acclimate myself at my own speed here okay? | 就让我用自己的方式重新适应工作吧 |
[06:01] | – What is that? – Nothing. | -那是什么 -什么都没有 |
[06:02] | Because there’s nothing here | 这里本来就什么都没有 |
[06:03] | Because there’s no such thing as a psychic. | 因为世界上根本就不存在通灵 |
[06:04] | In my coma dream you were pregnant. | 在我的梦里 你的确怀孕了 |
[06:06] | Sweets said that your dream was nothing more than your comatose brain processing | 斯维斯说 你的梦不过是在你昏迷时 |
[06:10] | What I read to you from my book | 大脑对我给你读的书的重加工 |
[06:12] | Wait the point is | 等等 问题是 |
[06:13] | How did the psychic know that if she isn’t psychic? | 她要不是灵媒她怎么知道这事 |
[06:16] | The psychic was right. | 灵媒说对了 |
[06:17] | What about us being linked in a very profound manner? | 说我们的灵魂紧密相连吗 |
[06:21] | What is it? What do you see? | 什么东西 你看见什么了 |
[06:23] | It’s human remains. | 人类骸骨 |
[06:25] | Lots of human remains. | 很多人类骸骨 |
[07:16] | What’s that supposed to be? | 这些是什么 |
[07:17] | Bones says dead people. | 骨头说是死人 |
[07:18] | At least eight maybe more. | 至少有八具尸体 可能更多 |
[07:20] | Is there any chance these are very old remains | 会不会是古老的土著或者印第安人遗骸 |
[07:23] | Of settlers Or indians who should be left in peace? | 本该让他们长眠于此的 |
[07:25] | Yes except for that. | 也有道理 除此之外 |
[07:27] | – What’s that? – A plastic disc. | -那是什么 -塑料碟片 |
[07:29] | Okay fine listen bones wants tostart digging | 好了 听着 骨头想挖东西 |
[07:30] | I want to go question the psychic who sent us here. | 我想去审审那个指使我们来的灵媒 |
[07:32] | I did not hear “psychic.” | 我可没听到什么灵媒 |
[07:34] | I heard “anonymous source.” | 我听到的是匿名消息 |
[07:35] | Just get Bones the warrant that she needs | 赶紧把骨头要的搜查令拿到 |
[07:38] | So she can start digging. | 好让她开始挖 |
[07:39] | Wow you are keen to get back to work. | 你对工作真是一腔热诚啊 |
[07:42] | Got something to prove cherie? | 想证明什么吧 |
[07:43] | Oh it is plausible that | 言之有理 |
[07:44] | Booth feels the urge to prove he’s no longer brain damaged. | 布斯急切地想证明已从脑损伤中完全康复 |
[07:48] | You can start. | 你开始挖吧 |
[07:50] | I’ll get the warrant in ten minutes. | 十分钟后将搜查令拿来 |
[07:51] | Yes we’re back. | 太棒了 我们回归啦 |
[07:53] | You’re the one who told me never to look happy at a crime scene. | 当初是你叫我别在犯罪现场面露喜色 |
[07:57] | Right. | 言之有理 |
[07:58] | We’ll look happy after we find out who did this horrible crime | 我们就等到将凶手绳之于法之后 |
[08:01] | And get them behind bars. | 再面露喜色 |
[08:03] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:09] | It’s very hard for me to explain my process. | 我的通灵是无法解释的 |
[08:11] | Well you’re going to have to do better than um “I’m a psychic.” | 别跟我来灵媒这一套 |
[08:15] | You’re the man that was in the coma aren’t you? | 你就是曾一度昏迷的人 对吧 |
[08:20] | Would you pick a card please? | 请选张牌 |
[08:30] | Um okay. | 好吧 |
[08:42] | You’re worried | 你忧心忡忡 |
[08:43] | You lost something. | 你失去了什么 |
[08:44] | Ms. Harmonia I really don’t need a Tarot card reading right now. | 哈尔摩小姐 我不是叫你给我算命的 |
[08:48] | What I need to know is how you knew | 我要知道的是 |
[08:50] | That those people were buried under the teversham fountain. | 你怎么知道有人被埋在汰沃山喷泉下 |
[08:53] | It’s all in the cards agent Booth. | 一切尽在牌中 布斯探员 |
[08:55] | You can’t argue with what’s in the cards. | 我们不能质疑塔罗牌的指示 |
[08:58] | You never lost anything in that coma agent Booth. | 昏迷并没有让你失去任何东西 |
[09:01] | You gained something. | 相反 你有所收获 |
[09:14] | So the remains are all in the soil beneath the layer of gravel. | 这些尸骨在砂砾层以下 |
[09:19] | Ten years ago they renovated the fountain. | 十年前 他们翻修了这个喷泉 |
[09:21] | They raised it on hydraulic lifts sunk a series of shafts | 他们用液压抬升 放下竖井 |
[09:25] | Mucked out the clay laid down a layer of gravel | 清除泥土 铺放砂砾 |
[09:28] | And then poured cement over that. | 再铺上水泥 |
[09:29] | So it’s reasonable to assume | 那我们就能合理地假设 |
[09:31] | That the bodies were tossed down the shaft before the gravel was dumped. | 在铺放砂砾前 尸体被扔下竖井 |
[09:35] | I’e got samples of the soil the gravel scrapings from the cement | 我收集了土壤 砂砾 水泥的样本 |
[09:39] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[09:41] | If we’re lucky | 要是运气好 |
[09:43] | It’s something the murderer left behind. | 这可能是凶手留下的 |
[09:44] | You might as well head back to the lab start analyzing your samples. | 你不妨回实验室去 着手分析样本 |
[09:49] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[09:51] | This is like climbing down into a grave here. | 这就跟爬进坟墓一样 |
[09:54] | Isn’t this great? | 难道不好吗 |
[09:55] | Us back together again chasing criminals. | 我们又能齐心协力 追查真凶了 |
[09:57] | Yeah pit full of mass murder victims | 是啊 眼前一堆受害者尸骨 |
[10:00] | What’s not to love? | 有谁不高兴啊 |
[10:01] | As soon as I get this skull free | 等我把这头骨弄出来 |
[10:03] | I’d like you to start facial reconstruction | 你就能开始做面部重塑 |
[10:05] | Sweetie does the fact that Avalon was right | 亲爱的 阿瓦隆把这事算到了 |
[10:07] | About these bodies make you rethink her abilities? | 你是不是该重新定位她的能力 |
[10:09] | Ange I’ve met dozens | 安琪 这么多年来 |
[10:11] | Of shamans and medicine men | 我见过多少萨满巫师 巫医 |
[10:13] | So-called holy people over the years | 还有所谓的圣民 |
[10:14] | And I’ve never seen any hard evidence | 至今我仍未见过丝毫确凿证据 |
[10:17] | That they were in touch with any spirit world | 能证明他们与灵魂世界有所接触 |
[10:19] | Where the laws of physics don’t apply. | 那个物理定律无法成立的异度空间 |
[10:22] | Until now. | 现在有了 |
[10:24] | This is actual evidence Angela | 这些是实质证据 安琪拉 |
[10:27] | Not some mumbo jumbo from a deck of tarot cards. | 不是从塔罗牌中得出的鬼话 |
[10:36] | First drink since the brain operation? | 大难不死的第一杯酒吗 |
[10:38] | Yeah and since uh you know getting back to work. | 对啊 打从复职以来的第一杯 |
[10:41] | I’m honored. | 受宠若惊啊 |
[10:42] | An auspicious occasion. | 千载难逢 |
[10:44] | So what do you want? | 你到底想说什么 |
[10:46] | Just want to share a drink you know | 就是找人陪我喝一杯 |
[10:48] | With one of my closest and dearest friends | 跟我最亲密最信赖的朋友 |
[10:50] | Who you know I can trust with um certain things. | 一个可以与我敞开心扉的挚友 |
[10:54] | – Oh god – What? | -天呐 -怎么了 |
[10:56] | There’s lasting brain damage isn’t there? | 是不是大脑损伤的后遗症 |
[10:58] | Something you haven’t told anyone. | 你还没跟其他人说 |
[10:59] | Are you hearing voices? | 你出现幻听了吗 |
[11:01] | – No. – Seeley if you’re hearing voices | -没有 -瑟雷 如果你幻听 |
[11:03] | – That’s really serious. nice. – Thank you. | -那就真的很严重 -多谢关心 |
[11:04] | I know. I’m not hearing voices camille all right? | 我没有幻听啊 凯米拉 |
[11:07] | Relax. I just… | 别紧张 我只是 |
[11:08] | Well I did forget that I wore goofy socks | 我的确忘了穿上我那些傻袜子 |
[11:11] | So we can do one for that huh? | 倒是可以为这事干一杯 |
[11:15] | The things that make you a great cop | 你能成为出色的警员 |
[11:17] | Have nothing to do with the socks. | 跟那些傻袜子没有丝毫关系 |
[11:19] | What’s really on your mind? | 你到底在想什么 |
[11:23] | All right um… | 好吧 |
[11:24] | That uh place that I went to you know in my coma dream… | 是关于我在梦中经历的一切 |
[11:29] | Mm-hmm. it was just Bones and I it was so real… | 我跟骨头是如此的真实 |
[11:33] | You’re in love with dr. Brennan. | 你爱上了布纳恩博士 |
[11:41] | What I’m wondering is am I the same guy? | 让我耿耿于怀的是 我还是以前的我吗 |
[11:45] | A sweet kick-ass FBI murder-solver | 惹人喜爱 所向披靡的联邦罪案终结者 |
[11:49] | With hard fists and a lion heart? | 有着一双铁拳和一颗雄狮之心的家伙 |
[11:51] | Yeah you’re still him. | 你还是这家伙 |
[11:54] | My advice for what is worth. | 我对你的建议是 |
[11:59] | Forget the bruised brain | 别再想你的大脑损伤 |
[12:01] | And go with your lion heart. | 秉持这这颗雄狮之心活下去 |
[12:03] | Right. right? | 所言甚是 |
[12:04] | Yeah and tell bones how I feel. | 然后骨头坦白我的感觉 |
[12:07] | Yes. | 对 |
[12:08] | Except be sure about your feelings | 但是 你自己要认定这份感觉 |
[12:11] | Because if you crack that shell | 因为你一旦说破这层关系 |
[12:12] | And you change your mind | 却临阵退缩的话 |
[12:14] | She’ll die of loneliness | 她会孤独终老 |
[12:16] | Before she’ll ever trust anyone ever again. | 再也不会相信任何人 |
[12:22] | Right. | 知道了 |
[12:28] | Sometimes I’m afraid | “时而我害怕” |
[12:31] | When you go | “你的离去” |
[12:35] | Sometimes I’m afraid | “时而我害怕” |
[12:39] | When you come home | “你回到我身边” |
[12:43] | I think I’m afraid | “我害怕” |
[12:45] | When there’s nothing wrong | “一切如常” |
[12:50] | But if I was fearless | “倘若我鼓起勇气” |
[12:56] | Could I be your reckless friend? | “我能做你勇敢的挚友吗” |
[13:01] | And if I was helpless | “倘若我孤独无助” |
[13:06] | Could you be the one comes rushing in? | “你会是那个不顾一切来到我身边的人吗” |
[13:12] | There’s something | “有些事” |
[13:14] | That I never told | “我一直藏在心底” |
[13:20] | When I find myself slipping off of my pedestal | “当我从高台上狠狠坠落” |
[13:31] | I’m a fierce believer | “我这个虔诚的信徒” |
[13:34] | Afraid to fall | “害怕坠落” |
[13:38] | But if I was fearless… | “倘若我无所畏惧” |
[13:43] | Hey bones. | 骨头 |
[13:45] | What time is it? | 现在几点 |
[13:46] | Oh it’s early. | 早着呢 |
[13:48] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[13:50] | I… I hate this part of the case. | 我讨厌这种时候 |
[13:53] | You know where you’re doing stuff | 只有你在这干活 |
[13:55] | And I’m just at home doing nothing. | 我却只能在家无所事事 |
[13:56] | I…I have something for you to do. right. | 我有活要给你做 |
[14:04] | It’s um the disc we saw on the gpr. | 是探地雷达探测到的光碟 |
[14:09] | Yeah uh hey look at that. | 瞧 是一张盘 |
[14:11] | Minidisc…definitely ’90s technology. | 迷你磁盘 绝对九十年代的技术 |
[14:13] | Don’t you want to go to breakfast? | 你不去吃早餐吗 |
[14:14] | No time. I got to you know get this to my people | 没时间 我得把这交给我的同僚 |
[14:16] | So they can find out the manufacturer | 他们能找出生产厂家 |
[14:18] | And all that hooey and get it to Angela so | 然后把盘给安琪拉 |
[14:19] | She can get all the information she needs off this thing. | 好让她从中找出蛛丝马迹 |
[14:21] | But no one is awake for you and me | 现在大家都睡了 |
[14:30] | Avalon Harmonia | 阿瓦隆·哈尔摩 |
[14:32] | Is her professional psychic name. | 是她职业灵媒的化名 |
[14:34] | Born Stephanie Susan Janes no criminal history | 真名史蒂芬·苏珊·詹尼 无犯罪史 |
[14:37] | No known criminal associations | 没有在案的犯罪记录 |
[14:40] | And in my professional psychological opinion | 从专业心理学的角度来讲 |
[14:43] | Not a nut bar. | 她并非惹是生非之辈 |
[14:44] | Law -abiding and sane | 从法律和理智的角度来讲 |
[14:45] | Does not explain 12 buried skeletons. | 无法解释那十二具被埋的尸骨 |
[14:48] | She honestly thinks that she’s psychic. | 她觉得是灵界告诉她的 |
[14:49] | I mean she really does. | 她坚信不移 |
[14:50] | If she’s not psychic then she’s involved. | 如果并非灵界相助 那么她脱不了干系 |
[14:53] | I don’t believe in psychics. | 我才不信灵媒 |
[14:54] | Well neither did I. | 我过去也不相信 |
[14:56] | Do I. | 现在信了 |
[14:57] | Present tense. | 我是最近才信的 |
[14:58] | She got to you huh sweets? | 她吓到你了吧 甜甜 |
[15:00] | Okay check it out. | 的确如此 跟你们说 |
[15:01] | My dad’s watch goes missing three months ago… right. | 家父的手表已经丢失三个月了 |
[15:04] | I have no idea where it is. | 我毫无头绪丢在了哪里 |
[15:05] | She tells me it’s in the pocket of a jacket | 她就跟我说 表在夹克的口袋里 |
[15:07] | That I forgot I owned at the unclaimed goods at the FBI dry cleaner. yeah. | 那件夹克在联邦调查局干洗店中无人认领 |
[15:16] | Booth how many fingers am I holding up? | 布斯 我竖起了几根手指 |
[15:18] | Yeah brain damage joke | 脑损伤玩笑 |
[15:20] | That’s real funny. | 好笑死了 |
[15:21] | What do you got? | 你有何发现 |
[15:22] | What I got are multiple degrees in botany Geology and entomology which allow me | 植物学 地质学 昆虫学的多重学位让我 |
[15:28] | To discern vital clues… like this one. | 发现了重大线索 正如这个 |
[15:31] | What’s that a graph of Russian wheat production in 1955? | 是一幅1955年的俄罗斯小麦收成图吗 |
[15:35] | It’s a microspectrophotometry scan indicating | 是用显微分光光度法得出的绘图 |
[15:38] | We found with the remains is lint-free static-resistant polyester. | 可看出残留物是无棉抗静电的聚酯纤维 |
[15:44] | It was designed for use in fire-hazardous oxygen-enriched atmospheres. | 专门用于火灾及浓缩氧气环境 |
[15:48] | U.S. navy refers to them as “Poopie Suits.” | 美国海军称为”普皮装” |
[15:51] | Right you mean for submarine crews. | 你是说潜艇船员专用的 |
[15:53] | Yeah exactly. | 准确来说 是的 |
[15:54] | Now my conclusion is we have uncovered | 我的推论是我们挖到了 |
[15:56] | The anonymous grave of the crew | 一个埋葬艇员的匿名墓 |
[15:58] | Of the super secret stealth submarine | 这些艇员属于一艘叫美国红鹰的绝密潜水艇 |
[16:00] | Hawkfish which disappeared in the late ’90s. | 在九十年代后期神秘失踪 |
[16:02] | The U.S. government denies the very existence of the submarine yet I… | 美国政府矢口否认这艘潜艇的存在 我还… |
[16:06] | The way it works booth is that I’m impatient and curt | 布斯 以前是我唱红脸你唱白脸 |
[16:10] | While you somehow keep the squints motivated and productive. | 来保证科学怪人们高效工作 |
[16:13] | Right I’ll keep that in mind. thanks. | 那是 我会铭记在心的 谢了 |
[16:15] | Good. | 好 |
[16:16] | Hiya Bones. | 喂 骨头 |
[16:17] | There’s no sign of any violence on any of the skeletons we found | 在每具骨骼上都没有被施暴的迹象 |
[16:20] | Except for this one. | 除了这个 |
[16:21] | Could the victims have drowned? | 死者有可能是溺水身亡的吗 |
[16:23] | No drowning leaves diatoms in the marrow | 不对 溺水身亡的话会在骨髓里发现硅藻类物质 |
[16:25] | And Cam didn’t find any. Why? | 凯没发现任何藻类 为什么这么问 |
[16:27] | Hodgins said that they could’ve been a submarine crew. | 哈金斯说他们可能是潜艇成员 |
[16:29] | Preliminary histological analysis shows | 初步组织分析显示 |
[16:31] | That the victims were of both sexes | 受害者有男有女 |
[16:33] | Encompassing mongoloid negroid and caucasoid features | 包括蒙古人种 黑人 和高加索人种 |
[16:37] | And ranging in age from the late teens to the early 70s. | 死者年龄跨度为二十到七十岁 |
[16:42] | That is a bullet hole. | 那是一个弹孔 |
[16:43] | No. | 不是的 |
[16:45] | Micro-fractures indicate that the projectile | 微裂缝可以证明射入物的运动速度 |
[16:48] | Was moving much slower than any bullet. | 比任何子弹都要慢的多 |
[16:51] | Also | 而且 |
[16:52] | I can’t feel any beveling on the inside of the skull. | 头骨内部我没发现任何斜切口 |
[16:56] | But there’s very slight beveling on the outside. | 却在头骨外部发现轻微的斜切口 |
[16:59] | He was killed from the inside out. | 东西是由内而外射出的 |
[17:01] | Awkward. | 诡异 |
[17:03] | Awkward awkward. | 毛骨悚然 骇人听闻 |
[17:05] | Very awkward. | 诡异之极 |
[17:06] | Angela what is awkward? | 安琪拉 什么那么诡异 |
[17:08] | The casing on the minidisc that you found at the dig | 你们挖到的迷你磁盘 |
[17:10] | Was cracked so there was damage. | 由于被压烂了 里面的文件受损 |
[17:12] | I did what I could but… | 我尽力恢复 但是… |
[17:14] | I got this one frame off the corrupted file. | 我在受损文件里找到了这一帧 |
[17:18] | What’s so awkward about that? | 那有什么好诡异的 |
[17:19] | This isn’t the awkward part yet. | 还没说到诡异的地方呢 |
[17:24] | “Glen Echo Car Rentals.” | “回音谷汽车租赁” |
[17:27] | And a license plate. | 还有汽车牌照 |
[17:28] | I figure you have 12 bodies | 我想发现的是十二具尸体 |
[17:31] | And this vehicle holds between 12 and 15 so… | 而这辆车载客量在十二人到十五人 |
[17:32] | Ange you shouldn’t feel awkward about this. | 安琪 你不该觉得诡异 |
[17:35] | You should be very proud of your excellent work. | 你应该为自己出色的工作倍感自豪 |
[17:37] | Now comes the awkward part. | 现在诡异的部分到了 |
[17:46] | Why did you make a picture of the psychic? | 你为什么画那个灵媒头像 |
[17:48] | This isn’t Avalon. | 这可不是阿瓦隆 |
[17:50] | This is a facial reconstruction of the first fountain skull. | 是喷泉下发掘出来的第一个头骨的面部重塑图 |
[18:06] | Hello Seeley. | 你好 瑟雷 |
[18:08] | Hello Temperance. | 你好 坦普瑞 |
[18:09] | Nice to see you two together. | 见到你们双剑合壁真是高兴 |
[18:11] | This is an official visit. | 这是正式的访问 |
[18:13] | Am I in trouble? | 我惹祸了吗 |
[18:14] | We just uh need you to explain a few things that’s all. | 我们需要你给我们一些解释 仅此而已 |
[18:20] | We’re still trying to identify | 我们仍在试图确认 |
[18:22] | The 12 victims under the fountain. | 喷泉下十二个死者的身份 |
[18:24] | You see Dr. Brennan and her people | 布纳恩博士和她的同僚 |
[18:26] | Were able to give one of them a face | 能还原出死者的面容 |
[18:28] | And we need you to take a look at it. | 我们需要你看一下这个 |
[18:47] | Oh no. | 不会的 |
[18:52] | This can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[18:54] | It can’t be what? | 什么不可能 |
[18:58] | It’s my sister. | 这是我的妹妹 |
[19:07] | Avalon told me she had no family. | 阿瓦隆说自己无亲无故 |
[19:09] | Obviously telling the truth. | 的确如此 |
[19:10] | Her sister’s been dead for ten years. | 她妹妹在十年前就死了 |
[19:12] | Yeah it’s just you’d think that that’s something | 话虽如此 你当然以为这些 |
[19:14] | That would show up in the cards. | 都能从塔罗牌里算出来 |
[19:15] | Well the future consists of the culmination of a near infinite number of variables. | 未来永远是未知之数 |
[19:19] | Turning over a card has no effect at all. | 翻一张牌根本不会改变什么 |
[19:22] | Well then how did the cards tell her where her sister was buried? | 那她是怎么占卜出自己妹妹葬身何处 |
[19:25] | Well I’m certain that | 我确信 |
[19:27] | Her knowledge of her sister’s remains did not stem from pictures on a card. | 她并非从靠占卜得知她妹妹葬身何处 |
[19:31] | So you’re gonna have to work late tonight. | 今晚你要加班加点了 |
[19:32] | “oh hello Angela. You look so pretty today.” | “你好啊 安琪拉 你今天美极了” |
[19:35] | “Well thank you Booth. and hello to you too. | “你好啊 布斯 谢谢夸奖” |
[19:37] | Oh she’s being you and herself. | 她在扮演你和她自己 |
[19:40] | I don’t know why. What do you want Angela to work on? | 我也看不懂 你想让安琪拉干什么 |
[19:42] | “Harbingers of a new day.” | “创世纪先知”(邪教组织) |
[19:43] | Right. Glen echo car rentals it went out of business | 是的 回音谷汽车租赁公司 已经倒闭了 |
[19:46] | But we did find this guy who rented this van | 但我们发现租车的家伙 |
[19:48] | To the Harbinger Group and get this | 是为了先知们租这辆车的 |
[19:49] | The group never brought it back. | 而这辆车也一借不复还 |
[19:50] | Some kind of cult? | 为了进行某种仪式吗 |
[19:52] | Exactly. And you know what? | 正是如此 跟你说 |
[19:53] | Angela is gonna get to work on the internet for us. | 安琪拉快去网上搜罗一切相关资料 |
[19:56] | Yes sir. On my way. You bet. | 是的长官 这就去 放心好了 |
[19:58] | All right look | 跟你说 |
[19:59] | I’m sorry Ange. | 不好意思 安琪 |
[20:01] | You know | 你知道的 |
[20:02] | It’s… first case back. | 这是我复职后的首件要案 |
[20:04] | Uh you know it’s been a long day. | 好不容易才等到今天 |
[20:07] | Maybe I got something to prove. | 也许我的确想证实些什么 |
[20:09] | Sorry. you look… you look beautiful. | 抱歉 你今天真美 |
[20:16] | Oh would you like me to kiss you on the forehead too? | 你也想要我亲亲你的额头吗 |
[20:19] | Sure. | 求之不得 |
[20:28] | An ordered clean society | 一个干净有秩序的社会 |
[20:30] | Where we will no longer live amongst the poisons | 一个能让我们远离俗世 |
[20:32] | And pollutants of this modern world. | 毒物和尘嚣的圣地 |
[20:34] | Okay I managed to get a partial video file off the minidisk. | 我设法从迷你磁盘中还原这段视频 |
[20:39] | This… | 这位 |
[20:40] | Is Tom Fargood. | 是汤姆·伐果 |
[20:42] | El supremo. | 最高领导 |
[20:43] | He sold places in a secret undersea facility he called Harbinger. | 他兜售称为”先知”的秘密海底潜艇席位 |
[20:47] | So these people are all nuts? | 这么说这些人都是疯子 |
[20:49] | Not at all. | 他们清醒得很 |
[20:50] | People pay a fortune to visit That giant underwater hotel in Abu Dhabi. | 人们花大把银子为了参观阿布扎比的海底宾馆 |
[20:53] | Yeah Dubai. | 迪拜也有 |
[20:54] | There’s another one in Istanbul. | 伊斯坦布尔也有一个 |
[20:55] | Key West Sweden. | 还有瑞典的基韦斯特 |
[20:57] | So where did fargood locate his new Atlantis? | 伐果把他的亚特兰提斯藏在哪了呢 |
[20:59] | A secret site in French Polynesia. | 他说在法国波利尼西亚的神秘之地 |
[21:02] | Buried under a fountain | 现在却埋在喷泉之下 |
[21:03] | It’s a bit of a come-down from Bora-Bora. | 那里是质素可远比不上博拉岛 |
[21:06] | I count 14 people in this video. | 这段视频中有十四人 |
[21:08] | We dug out 12 from under the fountain. | 从喷泉下发现的是十二具尸体 |
[21:10] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[21:18] | Is that Avalon? | 是哈瓦隆吗 |
[21:19] | No that’s her sister. | 不对 那是他妹妹 |
[21:21] | – How do you know? – Because… | -你怎么知道 -因为 |
[21:29] | That is Avalon. | 那才是哈瓦隆 |
[21:32] | They look like they were pretty close. | 她们看起来很亲密 |
[21:33] | Her sister ended up in a mass grave that she led us to. | 姐姐指引我们找到埋葬妹妹的大坟坑 |
[21:36] | Not sure that adds up to “pretty close.” | 我不知道这叫不叫”亲密” |
[21:47] | It was my idea to join Harbingers. | 加入先知是我的主意 |
[21:50] | It cost every cent my sister Jenny and I had. from my parents’ insurance. | 花光了我们姐妹俩从父亲那继承的所有积蓄 |
[21:56] | Look how much did Fargood get from you? | 伐果拿了你多少钱 |
[21:58] | Almost a million dollars. | 将近一百万 |
[22:00] | What motivated you to join Harbinger? | 为什么参加先知 |
[22:02] | Jenny suffered from MCS. | 珍妮有化学过敏 |
[22:04] | Multiple chemical sensitivity. | 化学物质过敏症 |
[22:06] | Allergic to the whole world? | 对整个世界都过敏吗 |
[22:08] | Fargood put these gold seals on our diplomas | 只要我们通过考验 |
[22:11] | Whenever we passed part of his training. | 伐果就会在我们的证书贴上金印章 |
[22:13] | This day was how to use a speargun to hunt fish. | 那天是教我们如何用鱼枪捕鱼 |
[22:17] | Fascinating. | 真是精彩 |
[22:18] | I need to know | 我想知道 |
[22:19] | How you knew where your sister’s body got dumped. | 你怎么知道你妹妹被弃尸何处 |
[22:24] | I think you’re hiding something. | 我觉得你有所隐瞒 |
[22:26] | It rankles me; I’m rankled. | 这让我痛心疾首 |
[22:28] | I suppose this whole time you thought | 你该不会一直都以为 |
[22:29] | Your sister was living in a yellow submarine? | 自己的妹妹在黄色潜艇里逍遥快活吧 |
[22:32] | The Harbinger’s facility yeah. | 在先知潜艇里 我的确这么以为 |
[22:34] | Why would she go and leave you behind? | 那为什么她离你而去 |
[22:37] | You did something that got you expelled didn’t you? | 是因为你触犯条律而被放逐对吧 |
[22:40] | What was it? | 所为何事 |
[22:41] | I went to an outside doctor for my headaches. | 我去医院看头疼 |
[22:44] | It wasn’t allowed. | 这是不允许的 |
[22:45] | We’re gonna need a list of all these people’s names. | 我们需要所有参与者的名单 |
[22:48] | And the name of the Harbinger doctor. | 还有先知医生的名字 |
[22:52] | There never was any underwater facility was there? | 从来就没有什么水下潜艇 对吗 |
[22:55] | He just killed everybody for their money. | 他谋财害命 |
[23:00] | My sister was killed for money. | 我妹妹因财而死 |
[23:13] | Hi. I’m dr. Leacock. | 我是里柯克医生 |
[23:15] | Uh as you can see I’m a little pressed for time. | 正如你们看到的 我很忙 |
[23:17] | We’re here about Tom Fargood | 我们想问你关于汤姆·伐果 |
[23:18] | And the “Harbingers of a new day”. | 以及”创世纪先知”的事 |
[23:20] | Okay he knows them. | 他知道实情 |
[23:22] | Would you like to come with me? | 请跟我来好吗 |
[23:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:25] | Fargood wanted me to be the physician in his underwater utopia. | 伐果请我去当他水下王国的内科医生 |
[23:28] | I declined. | 我拒绝了 |
[23:29] | Why because you thought it didn’t exist? | 为什么 你觉得不切实际吗 |
[23:31] | No I believed it existed. | 不是 我相信它可行 |
[23:33] | But the idea of spending the rest of my life underwater | 但我不愿让余生都活在水下 |
[23:36] | Babysitting a bunch of people who are allergic | 照顾一群对二十世纪过敏的人 |
[23:38] | To the 20th century I’m more useful here. | 我在这里更能实现价值 |
[23:42] | So they all suffered from MCS? | 他们都有化学过敏吗 |
[23:44] | Yeah pesticides | 是的 杀虫剂 |
[23:46] | Power lines incinerators | 电线 家用火炉 |
[23:48] | Gas stations fresh paint | 加油站 新油漆 |
[23:50] | even perfume made them sick. | 甚至香水 都能让他们过敏 |
[23:52] | These people are canaries in a coal mine when it comes to pollutants. | 他们简直就像是活在矿井中的金丝雀 |
[23:55] | I always thought they’d head down there | 我以为他们会一头钻进 |
[23:57] | Move into some renovated Russian submarine | 那个改装过的俄国潜艇 |
[23:59] | Then come up and you know | 终有一天重回地面 |
[24:01] | Live happily in grass huts on a motu. | 从此在茅草屋里过上幸福美满的日子 |
[24:03] | Was I wrong? | 我错了吗 |
[24:04] | Well maybe you’ve heard of the uh 12 human skeletons | 你应该听说过汰沃山喷泉下 |
[24:06] | That were found under the teversham fountain. | 出土十二具人类骸骨的事 |
[24:08] | Oh my god are you serious? | 上帝 是真的吗 |
[24:10] | If you still have the medical records it would be | 如果你还保留那些病人的病历 |
[24:12] | Very helpful in positively identifying the victims. | 对我们识别受害者有很大帮助 |
[24:14] | Of course. h-how did they…? | 好的 他们要怎么做 |
[24:16] | Dr. Brennan here is a forensic anthropologist. | 布纳恩博士是人类学家 |
[24:18] | She’s still trying to figure out the cause of death. | 她正在调查死因 |
[24:20] | If they had MCS | 如果他们都有化学过敏 |
[24:22] | It should show up fairly obviously in their bones. | 骨头上会留下痕迹的 |
[24:25] | Do you have a warrant? | 你们有搜查令吗 |
[24:27] | Do we need one? | 需要吗 |
[24:28] | This is a state-funded clinic. | 这是公办的诊所 |
[24:30] | I have to abide by the letter of the law. | 我要按规章做事 |
[24:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:34] | We’ll be back. | 我们会回来的 |
[24:37] | Hey can I ask… | 我能问一下 |
[24:39] | How you connected me to the group? | 你们怎么找上我的 |
[24:41] | You see we have our own rules. | 我们也有自己的规章制度 |
[24:45] | Dr. Leacock was right to require a warrant. | 里柯克医生有权要求搜查令 |
[24:47] | Right and I was right to tell him | 是的 我也有权力告诉他 |
[24:48] | That we have rules too right? | 我们有制度 对吗 |
[24:49] | Yeah you know what? | 得了 跟你说 |
[24:52] | I’ll have it for you in the morning. | 明早就给你弄来 |
[24:53] | Great.That’s all I needed to hear. | 真棒 我等的就是这句话 |
[24:54] | Thanks Caroline. you’re the best. | 谢了 凯若琳 你是最棒的 |
[24:56] | Whoa easy don’t touch the bobblehead! | 别碰我的摇头娃娃 |
[24:58] | Hey Sweets. hi. | 甜甜 你好啊 |
[25:01] | I’m working everything’s great. | 我在工作 一切顺利 |
[25:02] | Look at me I’m fine | 瞧瞧我 我很好 |
[25:04] | My brain’s feeling good so bye. | 我的大脑感觉很棒 慢走不送 |
[25:05] | Well I’ve been informed that your brain still thinks | 我得知你的大脑觉得 |
[25:07] | It’s in love with dr. brennan. | 自己爱布纳恩博士了 |
[25:10] | Great Cam ratted me out. | 凯出卖了我 |
[25:11] | No I found out through Avalon. | 不是她 是阿瓦隆告诉我的 |
[25:13] | – You told Cam? – Great. | -你告诉凯了吗 -这下好了 |
[25:15] | She finds your watch so now all of a sudden | 就因为她偶然找到你的手表 |
[25:17] | You believe everything that she says? | 你就对她的话信以为真啦 |
[25:18] | Okay you just admitted | 你刚刚才承认 |
[25:19] | That you told Cam you’re in love with dr. brennan. | 自己跟凯坦白爱上了布纳恩 |
[25:22] | I… | 我… |
[25:24] | You know what you’re looking at? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[25:25] | Yeah and I’m pretty sure you haven’t been | 知道 而且我相信你 |
[25:27] | This close to one in a long time. | 已经很久没碰它了 |
[25:28] | It’s a pet scan of your brain. | 这是你大脑的断层扫描图 |
[25:30] | Hmm then I was wrong. | 那我搞错了 |
[25:32] | This is called the ventral tegmental area. | 这是腹侧被盖区 |
[25:34] | This is the dorsal caudate body. | 这是尾侧的背外区 |
[25:36] | Now these two areas have been proven | 科学证实这两个区域 |
[25:38] | To be linked to romantic love and sexual arousal. | 与浪漫爱情和性冲动的反射区 |
[25:41] | Okay if this is your version of dirty pictures | 好吧 这是你才看的色情图片 |
[25:43] | It’s really not working for me right now. | 跟我没有一点关系 |
[25:45] | Now this uh | 这张 |
[25:46] | This scan was taken before your operation. | 这是你手术前的脑部扫描 |
[25:49] | The green and blue colors indicate very low activity. | 绿色和蓝色表示低活动率 |
[25:52] | Same scan while you were in the coma. | 这是你在昏迷时的扫描图 |
[25:54] | Just lit up like the 4th of July. | 兴奋得像开国庆联欢晚会 |
[25:56] | You were dreaming of being in love.of being married right? | 因为你梦到自己坠入爱河 结婚生子 |
[25:59] | Same scan… | 同样的脑部扫描 |
[26:02] | Three days ago. | 三天前 |
[26:03] | Before your operation you were not in love. | 手术前 你没有恋爱 |
[26:07] | After your operation you were. | 手术后 你恋爱了 |
[26:09] | Conclusion your feelings are not real and will fade away | 倘若这不是你的真实感受 |
[26:14] | Like every other symptom of your coma. | 它会像其他后遗症一样渐渐消失 |
[26:16] | Now I think you and I both know | 你我都领教过 |
[26:18] | That dr. Brennan’s hyperrationality | 布纳恩的超理性 |
[26:20] | Is really just a cover for a very vulnerable and sensitive core. | 这些都是她为了掩饰自己脆弱心灵的保护壳 |
[26:24] | Oh great | 这下好了 |
[26:25] | So we’re talking about bones’ brain too here? | 把骨头的脑子也扯进来谈了 |
[26:27] | So if you breach those defenses | 如果你打破了她的保护壳 |
[26:30] | And it turns out you don’t really love her… | 结果发现你不是真心爱她 |
[26:34] | I left you hard copies. | 我把扫描图都打出来给你了 |
[26:39] | Based on the Harbinger video | 根据先知的录像 |
[26:41] | Avalon’s names | 阿瓦隆的名单 |
[26:42] | And Dr. Brennan’s analysis | 在加上布纳恩博士的分析 |
[26:44] | This is most likely Louis Lampcov. | 这最有可能是路易斯·兰克夫 |
[26:46] | The man with the hole in his skull. | 就是那颅骨上穿洞的男人 |
[26:47] | The only victim we know for certain died violently. | 唯一确定是死于非命的人 |
[26:50] | My 3-D imaging suggests that a shaft shot from a speargun | 我的三维成像显示是 |
[26:55] | Through the soft palate would’ve caused the wound. | 由鱼枪刺穿软腭造成的伤口 |
[26:59] | I know how everybody else died. | 我知道每个人怎么死的了 |
[27:01] | Not Mr. Hole-in-the-skull | 不包括头上有洞先生 |
[27:03] | But the others. | 是其他人 |
[27:05] | That’s the crystallized calcium oxalate from the soil. | 这是来自那片土壤的草酸钙结晶 |
[27:07] | Right minute amounts in the soil layer beneath each and every body. | 对 在尸骸下的土层都发现了微量的草酸钙结晶 |
[27:11] | Well is it poisonous? | 那又怎样 它有毒吗 |
[27:12] | No. But it makes sense to ask ourselves what processes | 没有 但这让我们不禁思考 |
[27:14] | Might result in crystalline calcium oxalate. | 是什么导致草酸钙的形成 |
[27:16] | Liver or kidneys. | 肝脏或肾脏 |
[27:17] | Kidney function would do that to plain old oxalate | 肾脏的活动会产生草酸钙来中和草酸盐 |
[27:19] | Which is derived from glycolate. | 是乙醇酸盐衍生物 |
[27:21] | Glycolate’s poisonous. | 乙醇酸盐是有毒的 |
[27:22] | Glycolate is a conversion of glycolaldehyde | 乙醇酸盐是在肝脏中在醛脱氢酶的帮助下 |
[27:25] | Via the aldehyde dehydrogenase in the liver. | 从乙醇醛转换而来 |
[27:28] | A poison that isn’t a poison until it’s metabolized? | 一种经过生成代谢之后才会致命的毒素吗 |
[27:31] | Ethylene glycol. | 毒药是乙二醇 |
[27:32] | That’s antifreeze. | 那是一种防冻剂 |
[27:33] | Sweet to the taste | 它尝起来很甜 |
[27:35] | Easily disguised administered over time | 不易被发现 注射后久而久之 |
[27:38] | Which gives the kidneys time to crystallize the stuff. | 就会在肝脏形成结晶 |
[27:40] | It’s virtually untraceable. | 几乎无迹可寻 |
[27:42] | Unless some brilliant bug and slime wonk | 除非某个天才昆虫兼土壤专家 |
[27:44] | Finds it in the soil. | 在土壤中发现了它 |
[27:45] | And that ladies | 女士们 |
[27:47] | That is why they call me king of the lab. | 这就是为何众人将我称为”实验室之王” |
[27:50] | Nobody does that but you. | 只有你一个人这么叫而已 |
[27:52] | The early symptoms of ethylene glycol poisoning: | 乙二醇中毒的早期症状是 |
[27:54] | Fatigue nausea headache. | 疲乏 恶心 头痛 |
[27:57] | Indistinguishable from MCS. | 容易与化学过敏混为一谈 |
[27:59] | Dr. Brennan’s gonna want to confer with that Harbinger doctor. | 布纳恩博士会跟先知的医生确认的了 |
[28:03] | Is that true about the king of the lab? | 你刚才说关于”实验室之王”的是实话吗 |
[28:05] | That only you care? | 只有你在意这件事吗 |
[28:07] | Yeah. | 是真的 |
[28:19] | I always thought Jenny | 我总认为珍妮 |
[28:21] | Was alive and happy somewhere. | 在某个地方幸福地活着 |
[28:23] | Some psychic I am. | 通灵术告诉我的 |
[28:25] | Look I don’t know if you’re psychic or not. | 我不知道你是不是真能通灵 |
[28:27] | Then why would I send you to the fountain in the first place. | 那我当初为什么让你们去挖那个喷水池 |
[28:31] | Remorse. | 因为懊悔 |
[28:41] | Neurosurgeons are telling me right here | 神经外科医生告诉我 |
[28:45] | That this part of my brain shows love | 我大脑这部分的活动证明我恋爱了 |
[28:47] | And this… | 这个 |
[28:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:52] | Let the neurosurgeons have your brain. | 你让神经外科分析你的大脑 |
[28:54] | They know about your brain | 他们了解你的大脑 |
[28:57] | They don’t know Jack about your heart. | 但他们不了解你的真心 |
[29:01] | Here. | 给 |
[29:04] | Cut the deck. | 切牌 |
[29:06] | Come on what is this? | 算了 这又要干嘛 |
[29:07] | Cut the cards. | 切牌 |
[29:09] | All right fine I’ll cut the deck. | 好吧 我来切牌 |
[29:16] | She’s in terrible danger. | 她现在非常危险 |
[29:18] | You gotta go to her now. | 你必须马上去找她 |
[29:19] | Oh come on Avalon. | 少来了 阿瓦隆 |
[29:20] | I’m still a cop. | 我还是一个警察 |
[29:21] | I know when someone’s looking to escape here. | 这通常是嫌犯逃跑的惯用伎俩 |
[29:23] | So chain me to the railing. | 那就把我铐在栏杆上 |
[29:25] | Do what you gotta do | 做你该做的事 |
[29:27] | But you better go to her now | 你必须马上去救她 |
[29:28] | Agent Booth. | 布斯探员 |
[29:29] | Go to her now. | 现在就去救她 |
[29:30] | Go to her right now. | 事不宜迟 |
[29:32] | – Go to her now. Now! – Bones. | -去救她 快啊 -骨头 |
[29:33] | Right now. | 快啊 |
[29:34] | – Bones. – Go right now! | -骨头 -快去吧 |
[29:54] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[29:57] | Dr. Leacock | 里柯克医生 |
[29:58] | It’s Dr. Brennan with the FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的布纳恩博士 |
[30:00] | Dr. Brennan come on back to my office. | 布纳恩博士 请来我办公室 |
[30:03] | Lock that door behind you please. | 请顺带把门锁了 |
[30:05] | This isn’t the best neighborhood. | 这个社区不安全 |
[30:06] | There’s been an interesting development in the Harbinger case. | 先知的案子有了新进展 |
[30:09] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:11] | Well it appears that the victims were poisoned. | 我们发现受害者是中毒而死的 |
[30:14] | Is there any chance | 有没有可能 |
[30:15] | That what appeared to you to be MCS | 你误诊的化学过敏 |
[30:17] | Was actually a result… | 实际上是 |
[30:30] | He’s shredding the Harbinger files. | 他在销毁先知的文件 |
[31:03] | – Bones Bones you all right? – Yeah. | -骨头 你还好吧 -我没事 |
[31:04] | – You okay? – I’m fine I’m okay. | -你没事吧 -我很好 我没事 |
[31:05] | Bones your arm whoa… | 骨头 你的手 |
[31:08] | Oh god. | 天啊 |
[31:09] | No don’t pull it out. Don’t touch that! | 不要 别拔出来 别动它 |
[31:11] | Bones easy I gotcha. | 骨头 悠着点 有我在 |
[31:12] | – He tried to kill me. – All right all right. | -他想要杀我 -没事的 没事了 |
[31:14] | – Thank you. – Easy. | -谢谢你 -放松 |
[31:16] | The ambulance is on the way okay? | 救护车就来了 |
[31:17] | Keep the pressure on the wound. | 按着这伤口 |
[31:19] | Okay I got it I got it. | 好的 知道 我按住了 |
[31:20] | Just relax. | 放松就好 |
[31:21] | Just trust me all right? | 相信我 好吗 |
[31:22] | I’ll take care of you. | 我会保护你的 |
[31:24] | Shh I got you. | 别说话 有我在 |
[31:25] | I’ll take care of you I’m right here. | 有我守护你 不要害怕 |
[31:27] | I’m not going anywhere. I got you baby | 我哪都不去 别害怕 宝贝 |
[31:42] | Ooh that’s a lot of blood. | 好多血啊 |
[31:45] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[31:46] | This is bones’ blood. | 是骨头的血 |
[31:47] | That’s supposed to be good? | 这是什么好事吗 |
[31:48] | She’s fine. | 她也没事 |
[31:50] | They fixed her up and uh sent her home. | 医生给她包扎好 送她回家了 |
[31:54] | I should’ve been there for her. | 我应该在她身边的 |
[31:55] | You were there. | 你就在她身边 |
[31:56] | You killed the bad guy dead. | 你把那个坏蛋干掉 |
[31:58] | I know you hate that | 我知道你并不喜欢那样 |
[32:00] | But it always makes me a little glad. | 但这总让我沾沾自喜 |
[32:02] | Does that make me a bad person? | 这会让我变成坏蛋吗 |
[32:05] | I guess that closes the case. | 我想这案子可以结了 |
[32:10] | None of the remains have been identified as Fargood. | 我们还没有找到伐果的遗骸 |
[32:12] | You think the bad doctor was working for Fargood? | 你觉得那个坏医生伐果的手下 |
[32:14] | Yeah. Used to be that my hunches were good enough to keep us working a case. | 是的 以前常常是靠我的直觉来破案 |
[32:18] | Cherie they still are. | 帅哥 你的直觉还管用 |
[32:20] | That means our little psychic friend is still a suspect. | 说明那个灵媒还是脱不了嫌疑 |
[32:23] | And change your shirt. | 换件衣服吧 |
[32:32] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[32:34] | Ms. Harmonia? | 哈尔摩小姐 |
[32:39] | I’m down here. | 我在这呢 |
[32:53] | Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 |
[32:57] | How are you feeling? | 觉得怎样 |
[32:58] | Well they gave me medication | 他们给我开了药 |
[33:00] | So I feel how I imagine people of average intelligence feel all the time. | 现在我能像智商平平的人一样看世界 |
[33:06] | I came here to see if you’d run away. | 我是来看看你是不是逃跑了 |
[33:09] | No. | 没 |
[33:11] | I’m here looking for clues. | 我在这里寻找线索 |
[33:13] | Something I might have missed. | 那些遗漏的线索 |
[33:15] | What in your cards? | 从塔罗牌里找吗 |
[33:17] | Because that is a waste of time. | 那是浪费时间 |
[33:19] | You say that after | 在我让布斯去救你一命之后 |
[33:21] | I sent agent Booth to save your life. | 你还是如此顽固不化 |
[33:22] | Well you knew where the bodies were buried. | 你知道埋尸地点 |
[33:24] | You knew dr. Leacock would attack me. | 你知道里柯克医生会袭击我 |
[33:33] | You were an abandoned child. | 你自幼被双亲遗弃 |
[33:39] | The world scares you | 你害怕这个世界 |
[33:41] | So you wrap it up neatly in bonds of reason education and proof. | 你用推理 知识和论证将自己包裹起来 |
[33:47] | All riddles | 所有的迷团 |
[33:48] | Are solvable to you. | 你都可以解开 |
[33:50] | Except for one. | 除了一个 |
[33:51] | Yes. the riddle of how you knew where your sister was buried. | 那就是你如何得知妹妹身藏何处 |
[33:54] | No. | 非也 |
[33:55] | The riddle you can’t solve is how somebody could love you. | 是为什么有人能爱上你 |
[34:01] | Well I’m beautiful and very intelligent. | 我美貌于智慧兼具 |
[34:05] | The answer to the question | 这个问题的答案 |
[34:07] | That you’re afraid to say out loud is… | 是你一直无法启齿的 |
[34:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:13] | He knows the truth of you. | 他了解真正的你 |
[34:16] | And he’s dazzled by that truth. | 真正的你依然让他惊艳不已 |
[34:25] | I’m pulling up web sites | 我在网上搜索 |
[34:26] | Containing the words “Harbinger “ | 含有关键字”先知” |
[34:28] | “Utopia ” “Undersea” and “MCS” | “乌托邦” “海底” “化学过敏”的网页 |
[34:31] | And running them through my facial recognition program. | 并将结果用我的面部识别程序进行对比 |
[34:34] | Fargood’s arrogant. | 伐果是傲慢自负的 |
[34:36] | He’ll think he changed his modus operandi | 他会改变他的作案手法 |
[34:38] | But it’ll only be superficially. | 但都只是换汤不换药 |
[34:40] | What so you think these keywords won’t work? | 那么你觉得这些关键字不管用吗 |
[34:42] | No not specifically. | 这些关键词不能找到他 |
[34:44] | By the time we finish a more general search | 等我们做完全面搜索 |
[34:46] | You’ll actually have to shave. okay | 你就得刮胡子了 |
[34:48] | Why is facial hair the marker of an adult male? | 为何要用面毛来标记成年男性 |
[34:51] | Why not height? | 为什么不用身高 |
[34:52] | I’m tall. | 我很高 |
[34:54] | Right keywords. | 说回关键字 |
[34:55] | Uh well Fargood targeted a group of people | 伐果选中的 |
[34:57] | Who were sick of the world literally | 都是厌世的人 |
[34:59] | And promised them a new life right? | 他保证会为他们开启崭新的未来 |
[35:01] | A life without suffering. | 远离苦难的生活 |
[35:02] | Sick of the world of course. | 厌世的人 这么说就对了 |
[35:05] | You know who you’re referring to? | 你知道自己说的是什么人吗 |
[35:06] | Yeah people who are in pain | 知道啊 在痛苦中煎熬的人们 |
[35:08] | Who lost hope who are sunk in existential despair. | 没有希望 在绝望中苦苦挣扎的人们 |
[35:11] | That’s not literal enough sweets. | 不够明确啊 斯维斯 |
[35:12] | You’re talking about old people who have nobody else to turn to. | 你指的是那些孤苦无依的老人 |
[35:18] | Retirement Communities | [退休社区] |
[35:21] | Angela’s right. | 安琪拉是对的 |
[35:22] | The bone structure is a very close match. | 骨结构几近完全吻合 |
[35:25] | See we’re trying to figure exactly | 我们就是要找出 |
[35:26] | When you changed your name from Tom Fargood to to Alexander Gallo | 你何时把名字从汤姆·伐果改成亚历山大·加仑 |
[35:29] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[35:32] | You’re selling shares in a very exclusive retirement community | 你在专营退休社区贩卖股票 |
[35:35] | Very sound investment in your future. | 为未来提供保障的明智投资 |
[35:37] | I recommend you buy. | 我建议你们也买一份 |
[35:39] | Well we won’t be doing that anytime soon Mr. Gallo | 我们很快就做不到了吧 加仑先生 |
[35:41] | Because a significant number of people | 因为有很多人 |
[35:42] | Who put down their nonrefundable deposits | 在交了他们不可追还的押金后 |
[35:45] | They died before they moved in. | 还没能搬进去就死于非命 |
[35:47] | Probably from ethylene glycol poisoning. | 死因可能是乙二醇中毒 |
[35:52] | I want a lawyer. | 我要律师 |
[35:54] | And I won’t be drinking anything from that glass. | 我才不会喝那个杯子里的水 |
[35:56] | You want my DNA | 你们想要我的DNA |
[35:58] | Get a warrant. | 拿搜查令来 |
[35:59] | Well there’s no point in getting your DNA. | 我们不需要你的DNA |
[36:01] | We have nothing to compare it to. | 根本就没有可以对比的证物 |
[36:06] | Excuse us. | 不好意思 |
[36:11] | Alexander Gallo’s identity isn’t bullet-proof | 亚历山大·加仑改变身份的证据不能钉死他 |
[36:14] | I am certain that’s Fargood. | 我确定那就是伐果 |
[36:16] | See she is certain. That is good enough for me. | 听听吧 她都确定了 对我来说就够了 |
[36:17] | We gotta keep this guy in custody or he’s going to run. | 必须拘留他 不然他一定会潜逃 |
[36:20] | Good enough for you is not good enough for a judge. | 对你来说足够 但对法官来说不够 |
[36:23] | That man poisoned 11 people | 那个人毒死了十一个人 |
[36:25] | And used a speargun to kill a 12th. | 然后用鱼矛刺死第十二个 |
[36:27] | Look we gotta find a way to hold him. | 听着 我们得想尽办法拘留他 |
[36:29] | Don’t arrest him till shift change. | 在换班之前 先别逮捕他 |
[36:31] | – Right. – Why? | -好的 -为什么 |
[36:32] | We’ll lose him in the system. | 他会钻法律空子趁机跑掉 |
[36:33] | FBI stall tactics Bones. Thank you. | 美国联邦调查局的拖延战术 谢你了 |
[36:35] | Do not thank me. | 不要谢我 |
[36:36] | He’ll be out of here in 24 hours. | 二十四小时后他就能逍遥法外 |
[36:38] | And even if you prove | 即便你证明了 |
[36:40] | That gallo and fargood are the same man | 加仑和伐果是同一个人 |
[36:42] | I don’t see a shred of evidence | 我还没看见丝毫证据 |
[36:44] | Proving that he killed those 12 people | 能证明他是那十二名死者的真凶 |
[36:59] | I need proof that before he was Gallo our bad guy was Fargood | 我需要证明加仑和伐果是同一个坏蛋 |
[37:01] | So I need the van. | 我要找到这辆货车 |
[37:03] | What are the chances of finding a vehicle stolen ten years ago? | 有多大可能我们能找到十年前的被偷车辆 |
[37:06] | And I need this. | 我还需要这个 |
[37:08] | You want us to find a ten-year-old stolen van | 你要我们找出十年前的被偷车辆 |
[37:10] | And a speargun all in the next… | 还有一根鱼枪 用多长时间 |
[37:12] | 12 hours tops. | 最多十二个小时 |
[37:13] | Oh you gotta be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[37:13] | Go. Perform miracles. | 干活吧 上演奇迹 |
[37:15] | You know what let’s see if we can get a make and model on that speargun. | 能不能找到那根鱼枪的制造商和型号 |
[37:18] | I’m telling you even miracles aren’t going to help. | 奇迹帮不了我们的 |
[37:19] | We can’t prove that fargood and gallo are the same person. | 我们不能证明伐果和加仑是同一个人 |
[37:22] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[37:23] | Avalon’s Harbinger certificate. | 阿瓦隆的先知证书 |
[37:24] | Remember she said fargood applied these seals himself? | 她说过伐果会亲自给他们粘上封章 |
[37:27] | The saliva on the seal is how we get fargood’s dna. | 我们能从封章下的口水得到伐果的DNA |
[37:31] | But how do we get gallo’s? | 那要怎么拿到加仑的呢 |
[37:33] | Human nature. | 人的本性 |
[37:34] | Human nature bones. | 靠人性啊 骨头 |
[37:38] | You found tom fargood? | 你找到汤姆·伐果吗 |
[37:40] | Well that’s what we need you to tell us. | 还需要你去证实 |
[37:42] | Only if you’re up to it. | 只要你能站出来 |
[37:43] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 这是我义不容辞的 |
[37:44] | Well because all these years | 因为这些年 |
[37:46] | You thought your sister left you without saying good-bye. | 你一直以为你妹妹是不辞而别 |
[37:47] | And really this man here murdered Jenny. | 而事实是这男的杀了珍妮 |
[37:49] | And then buried her in a mass unmarked grave. | 还将她弃尸于无名墓中 |
[37:52] | Why are you trying to make this harder for me? | 为什么你们还要在我伤口上撒盐 |
[37:56] | Is that Tom Fargood? | 那是汤姆·伐果吗 |
[38:14] | Is this the man who murdered your little sister? | 是这男人杀了你的妹妹吗 |
[38:20] | – You killed my sister! – I got her I got her. | -你杀了我妹妹 -我抓住她 我稳住她了 |
[38:23] | You killed my little sister! | 你杀了我的妹妹 |
[38:25] | You sit there so smug! | 还坐在这沾沾自喜 |
[38:28] | That is sneaky. | 这招够损的 |
[38:30] | Is sneaky good or bad? | 褒义还是贬义 |
[38:32] | Good if it holds up in court. | 能当呈堂证供就行 |
[38:33] | Next time make it look more like you’re | 下次还想用这一招的话 |
[38:36] | Taking advantage of a situation not scripting it. | 演的自然一点 别那么生硬 |
[38:38] | Don’t keep me hanging people. | 别吊我胃口 |
[38:40] | Are Alexander Gallo and Tom Fargood the same person? | 亚历山大·加仑和汤姆·伐果是同一个人吗 |
[38:43] | Yep. Perfect match. | 完全吻合 |
[38:45] | Well your facial expression suggests that you are dissatisfied. | 你的脸部表情说明你并不满意 |
[38:48] | You proved that Gallo is Fargood fine | 虽然能证明加仑就是伐果 |
[38:50] | But now you gotta prove that Fargood killed those people | 还需要证明伐果是真凶 |
[38:53] | And dumped them under that fountain. | 还把那些人丢在喷泉下面 |
[38:54] | Charge him with murder | 先起诉他谋杀 |
[38:55] | Give us time to find the speargun and the van. | 给我们时间找到鱼枪和那辆车 |
[38:57] | Cherie what are the chances of that happening? | 帅哥 这种机会的成功概率有多少 |
[38:59] | A million to one? | 百万分之一 |
[39:00] | Oh we don’t have all the variables so… | 哪里会有那么多变数 |
[39:03] | You’re not being precise you’re simply illustrating the difficulty. | 你只是随便说一个数字来证明难度而已 |
[39:08] | Everything maybe adds up all the time in the lab | 在实验室中 一切都能算出来 |
[39:10] | But in real life sometimes you lose one. | 可在现实中 机关算尽总有一疏 |
[39:13] | Well what should we do kill him? | 现在该怎么办 去杀了他吗 |
[39:16] | Still in near shot and race. Cherie Still in near shot | 要动手就抓紧时间了 帅哥美女 |
[39:24] | Fargood is going to get away with mass murder. | 伐果谋害这么多人的性命却能逃之夭夭 |
[39:27] | You know I don’t want to talk about work. | 我不想谈公事 |
[39:28] | Well what do you want to talk about? | 那你想谈什么 |
[39:32] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[39:34] | Not really. | 我有话要说 |
[39:36] | I just… | 就是 |
[39:37] | I have something that I want to say to you | 我有些话想对你说 |
[39:39] | From inside my heart. | 掏心窝子的话 |
[39:40] | Blood is in your heart. | 心窝里是血液 |
[39:42] | The idea that the heart is the seat of love | 爱源自于心 |
[39:45] | And strength of character is ancient but metaphoric. | 这种观念虽然历史悠久 但却只是隐喻 |
[39:49] | I mean in reality | 而实际上 |
[39:50] | These qualities are based in the amygdala | 人的感情受扁桃体控制 |
[39:52] | Which is part of the brain. no I been… | 是大脑的一部分 |
[39:54] | Ever since I woke up from my coma | 从昏迷中醒来之后 |
[39:55] | I been wanting to say something to you about you. | 我一直想跟你谈谈你的事 |
[39:58] | Well why didn’t you say something earlier? | 怎么不早说呢 |
[40:00] | Because I just-I just wanted to finish this case. | 我本来想等结案后再说 |
[40:02] | You know to make sure that I’m back. | 确保我已经恢复状态 |
[40:03] | That-that you know that I’m me again. | 我还是原来的我 |
[40:05] | Well does the fact that we didn’t close the case give you doubts? | 我们结不了案 你就不是你了吗 |
[40:08] | No no we did the best that we can. | 不是那个意思 我们已经尽力了 |
[40:10] | Hold on. you… | 先别走 |
[40:11] | You don’t think I’m fully back? | 你觉得我没有完全恢复吗 |
[40:12] | No I know you’re fully back. | 你已经完全恢复了 |
[40:13] | You do? | 真这么想 |
[40:14] | Well you’re wearing your socks. | 你又穿上花里胡哨的袜子了 |
[40:16] | Oh. yeah. | 对哦 |
[40:19] | Oh no. oh no he hates…oh! | 别跟他闹 他讨厌… |
[40:22] | Booth do not kill the clown. | 布斯 放这小丑一马 |
[40:31] | Hey come here. | 过来 |
[40:37] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[40:39] | You hate clowns. | 你讨厌小丑 |
[40:40] | You do not think they’re funny. | 你从不觉得小丑好玩 |
[40:42] | All right. | 对哦 |
[40:43] | Oh before my coma I shot a clown off an ice cream truck. | 昏迷前 我曾把雪糕车上的小丑头射爆 |
[40:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:48] | Well I’m…sure in a few weeks you’ll hate clowns again. | 我想过了几周 你就会继续讨厌小丑的 |
[40:53] | Be back to normal. | 恢复正常状态 |
[40:56] | Yeah a few weeks. | 是啊 几周以后就好 |
[40:57] | Well what did you want to tell me? | 你刚才想对我说什么 |
[41:01] | That I love you. | 我想说我爱你 |
[41:06] | In a professional you know attagirl kind of way. | 工作上 咱们可是天作之合啊 |
[41:10] | “Attagirl kind of way”? | 工作上天作之合 |
[41:14] | Well right back at you Booth. | 布斯 这话才像你说的 |
[41:17] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[41:18] | Attaboy. | 棒小伙 |
[41:24] | You two got a moment? | 你们俩有空吗 |
[41:28] | Okay what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[41:29] | I thought I’d give you the honor | 我要把这个光荣任务交付于你 |
[41:31] | Of arresting Mr. Fargood–Alexander Gallo– | 逮捕伐果或亚历山大·加仑 |
[41:34] | Whatever you want to call him. | 叫什么都无所谓 |
[41:35] | Hell arrest both of him. | 统统给我抓来就好 |
[41:36] | You said we didn’t have enough evidence. | 你不是说证据不足吗 |
[41:37] | For murder. | 不足以证明谋杀 |
[41:38] | We didn’t have enough to charge him with murder. | 我们手上的证据还不能控告他谋杀 |
[41:40] | But murder isn’t the only crime in the world. | 可这世上罪名可不止谋杀一条 |
[41:42] | It just seems like that around us. | 我们只是一心想着谋杀 |
[41:44] | Grand theft auto regarding the rental van? | 偷盗租用车惯犯 |
[41:46] | Fraud by wire? | 电话欺诈 |
[41:47] | That man sold people a luxury hotel under the sea. | 售卖水下旅馆房间 |
[41:50] | If he can’t show it to us then he defrauded them. | 拿不出酒店就是诈骗 |
[41:52] | Illegal wearing of the uniform. | 非法购置军服罪 |
[41:54] | Those Poopie Suits were navy issue. | 那些普皮装是海军专用的 |
[41:56] | These are just federal crimes mind you. | 告诉你 这可是触犯联邦法 |
[41:58] | I’ve got the district attorney coming up with his own list. | 我让地区检查官把他的罪名逐一列出来 |
[42:00] | What does this add up to? | 加起来能判多少年 |
[42:01] | About a hundred years give or take. | 差不多一百年 |
[42:03] | He should be convicted of murder. | 他应该被指控谋杀 |
[42:05] | Luckily you two have me to pick up the slack | 好在你们在无能为力时 |
[42:07] | When you fall short. | 还有我来收拾烂摊子 |
[42:10] | That’s right you should kiss me. | 这就对了 你们是该亲我 |
[42:12] | What’s wrong with you Seeley Booth? | 瑟雷·布斯 你脑子进水了吧 |
[42:18] | On what charge? | 什么罪名 |
[42:19] | Oh a whole bunch of ’em. | 一堆罪名呢 |
[42:21] | I’m sorry we couldn’t get him for killing your sister. | 抱歉 不能以谋杀你妹妹的罪名逮捕他 |
[42:24] | Sometimes you gotta just settle for the second best situation. | 有时候 人需要退而求其次 |
[42:28] | I’m sorry too | 再说声抱歉 |
[42:30] | For how we manipulated you into scratching his face. | 我们故意安排你去抓破他的脸 |
[42:33] | It was rational. | 人之常情 |
[42:34] | Yes and yet irrationally | 话虽如此 |
[42:36] | I still feel bad about it. | 但我还是很过意不去 |
[42:38] | The cards say only your top layer is rational. | 纸牌上说 只有表面的你是理性的 |
[42:42] | Underneath You’re as crazy as I am. | 内心深处 你与我一样疯狂 |
[42:45] | And that’s a compliment. | 这可是溢美之词 |
[42:47] | Doesn’t sound like one. | 我可没听出来 |
[42:48] | This is usually when we go and get a drink. | 通常在这个时候我们会去小酌一番 |
[42:51] | You two are going to keep doing things as usual. | 你们的关系依然会维持原状 |
[42:56] | Sometimes you gotta settle for second best. | 有时候 人需要退而求其次 |
[43:01] | By the way | 随便说说 |
[43:03] | My cards tell me this all works out eventually. | 塔罗牌告诉我 是大团圆结局 |
[43:10] | Oh oh. really? | 是吗 |
[43:12] | What all works out eventually? | 什么大团圆结局 |
[43:16] | What? | 什么呀 |
[43:18] | What all works out eventually? | 什么要团圆的 |