时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:22] | A Rolex? | 一劳力士表 |
[01:22] | They just gave you a Rolex? | 他们就随便送你一劳力士名表 |
[01:24] | Well my book was number one on the best seller list for 12 weeks. | 我的书连续十二周稳坐销量榜冠军 |
[01:27] | It sold 630 000 copies. | 总共卖出六十三万册 |
[01:28] | They’re you know showing their appreCIAtion. | 他们只是表达应有的感谢 |
[01:31] | So that means that you made… | 就是说 你赚了… |
[01:33] | Well I don’t really know how much actually | 事实上我也不知道是多少 |
[01:35] | But I was told Ill never have to work again. | 不过他们说我不用再干活了 |
[01:38] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[01:39] | What? No! | 什么 不可能 |
[01:41] | Slow down Pal. | 跟你说 伙计 |
[01:42] | That is extortion right there. | 你那是明抢 |
[01:44] | What? No. | 什么 我才不要 |
[01:45] | No forget it. | 不可能 算了 |
[01:46] | No no way Im paying that. | 我才不会给你那么多钱 |
[01:47] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:48] | Some plumber he wants to charge me 800 bucks | 那破水管工 只不过要帮我修修水管 |
[01:50] | To fix the plumbing in my walls. | 就要收我八百块 |
[01:52] | Forget it. I’ll do it myself. | 我没那么傻 我自己来 |
[01:53] | Well that should be no problem. | 你肯定做得来 |
[01:54] | You’ve told me numerous times | 你跟我说过很多遍 |
[01:55] | How skilled you are as a repairman. | 说自己修东西很厉害 |
[01:57] | Right well since after the coma | 打从昏迷后 |
[01:58] | I seem to have forgotten a few things. | 我好像忘了些什么 |
[02:00] | I’m gonna have to figure out how to do it myself all over again. | 我要重新回忆起来 |
[02:03] | I could lend you some money. | 我可以借你钱 |
[02:03] | That’s okay miss Rolex I’ll be fine. | 免了 劳力士小姐 我能应付 |
[02:05] | Well if you change your mind… | 如果你变了主意的话 |
[02:06] | I’m all right. this is exactly why I hate cats. | 放心好了 这就是为什么我那么讨厌猫 |
[02:09] | They’re feral. | 是野猫 |
[02:10] | They’re natural scavengers. | 天生的食腐动物 |
[02:11] | Hodgins is going to have to sift through their excrement for evidence. | 哈金斯会从粪便里寻找蛛丝马迹 |
[02:14] | Right don’t want to take his fun away from him huh? | 那就君子不夺人之好啦 |
[02:16] | I need all these cats brought back to the Jeffersonian. | 把这些猫全都带回杰斐逊实验室 |
[02:19] | Come on shoo shoo! come on puss puss puss… | 过来 快过来 小猫仔 |
[02:21] | Pussy! move! | 小猫仔 快点 |
[02:23] | Kitty kitty kitty. | 猫猫 猫猫 |
[02:24] | Here kitty kitty. hey hey get out of there! | 猫猫 猫猫 别吃啦 |
[02:26] | The victim is an adult male caucasian. | 受害者是一名中年男性 白种人 |
[02:30] | Bullet wounds to both the sternum and the third left rib. | 胸骨和左侧第三根肋骨有枪伤 |
[02:34] | Hand is severed just below the radius. | 挠骨下方手被切断 |
[02:38] | Barely anything left of this guy. | 这个人都所剩无几了 |
[02:39] | How long has he been out here? | 他被暴尸多久了 |
[02:40] | From the degree of scavenging Id say two days. | 从被腐烂的程度看 应该是两天 |
[02:43] | Come on. | 过来 |
[02:44] | Hey you parking guy. | 叫你呢 停车小子 |
[02:46] | You the guy who found him? | 是你发现他的吗 |
[02:47] | – Yeah. – My partner here says | -是的 -我的搭档说 |
[02:48] | That he has been kitty kibble for two days. | 他已经给猫吃了两天了 |
[02:51] | Why didn’t you notice him sooner? | 你怎么到现在才发现 |
[02:53] | This structure is long-term parking. | 这个地方是长期停车场 |
[02:55] | Roof isn’t used much. | 顶部很少用 |
[02:57] | People don’t like their cars baking in the sun you know… | 人们都不喜欢车子被太阳晒着 |
[02:59] | Security cameras around here? | 这里有监视器吗 |
[03:00] | Somebody cut the feed. | 有人把传送器切断了 |
[03:02] | – Booth? – Yeah? | -布斯 -怎么了 |
[03:03] | He suffered comminuted fractures to the femur. | 他的股骨有粉碎性骨折 |
[03:06] | Right he broke his leg I get it. | 就是说他腿断了 |
[03:08] | Uh someone ran over him after he was shot. | 他被击毙后 还被人从身上碾过去 |
[03:10] | Hey you do me a favor | 麻烦帮帮忙 |
[03:12] | And pull some uh Paint samples off that speed bump okay? | 帮我取减速带上的油漆样本 |
[03:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:16] | Why are the cats staring at us? | 为什么这些猫老盯着我们看 |
[03:25] | Michelle’s been asking for months if we can get a kitten. | 蜜雪儿这几个月来老让我给她养猫 |
[03:29] | I’m thinking no. | 我一直说不行 |
[03:30] | Actually it’s much more likely the family dog would attack and consume its owner. | 其实更像是会攻击并吃掉自己主人的狗 |
[03:35] | Can you pass me the forceps? | 把镊子递给我 |
[03:36] | I think I see something. | 我好像有所发现 |
[03:43] | It appears to be steel wool. | 看起来像钢丝绒 |
[03:45] | I found it in the exit wound. | 在射出口处 |
[03:47] | Steel wool commonly used in silencers to muffle the sound of a gunshot. | 钢丝绒 通常是消音器用于掩盖枪声 |
[03:50] | A silencer definitely points to a professional hit. | 会用消音器说明是专业杀手 |
[03:53] | An Ilizarov apparatus was used | 在他幼年的时候 |
[03:55] | To lengthen his bone when he was a child so he was definitely Russian. | 伊氏仪器延长骨骼 由此得知他是俄国人 |
[03:59] | Don’t people limp in every country? | 瘸子不是各个国家都有吗 |
[04:01] | Prior to 1981 the Ilizarov apparatus | 在1981年前 伊利扎罗夫护理仪器 |
[04:02] | Was used exclusively in the soviet union. | 只有苏联才有 |
[04:04] | Ergo dead Russian. | 由此得出 死者是俄国人 |
[04:06] | Very good mr. Bray. | 漂亮啊 布雷先生 |
[04:07] | Yeah don’t often get to say “ergo.” | “由此得出”不是随便能说的 |
[04:09] | And for bonus points | 加分题 |
[04:10] | Any clue why his hand was chopped off? | 他手被砍掉的原因 |
[04:12] | The bone has been chipped and bruised around the triquetral | 在三角骨附近别切断且有瘀伤 |
[04:16] | Like someone was trying to pull something off his wrist. | 像是有人想从他的手上扯下什么 |
[04:18] | And when they couldn’t they cut off his hand. | 扯不下来 就砍了他的手 |
[04:21] | Wendell my man we still on for lunch? | 温尔 兄弟 我们可以吃午饭了吗 |
[04:24] | You are discussing lunch while holding a tray of cat excrement. | 你对着一盘猫粪讨论午餐 |
[04:27] | Everybody poops. | 万物皆有粪 |
[04:28] | They even wrote a book about it. | 有人还为它出书 |
[04:30] | I found a piece of plastic in the cat’s feces from a bag of airline peanuts. | 猫粪里面发现的塑料是飞机餐花生包装纸 |
[04:36] | Aeroflot. | 苏联民用航空总局 |
[04:37] | Yep. | 没错 |
[04:38] | Preferred airline of mother Russia. | 他偏爱祖国的俄国航班 |
[04:40] | Looks like our Russian friend was a recent arrival. | 看起来这位俄国朋友是刚刚才登陆的 |
[04:46] | Yuri Antonov. | 尤里·安东诺 |
[04:47] | He’s a courier for a Ukraine diamond manufacturer. | 他是乌克兰珠宝公司的派送员 |
[04:50] | That’s it? | 就这些吗 |
[04:51] | Why are you state department guys all over this? | 你们国务院的人为什么关心此事 |
[04:53] | Uh because that’s not it. | 因为这还没完 |
[04:55] | What is “it”? what else do you have for me? | 还有什么 你们还有什么瞒着我 |
[04:57] | I was told to assess whether you’d be the best agent | 我要审核你能否 |
[05:00] | With whom to entrust some very sensitive information. | 处理此类敏感信息 |
[05:03] | This is my case. | 这是我的案子 |
[05:04] | Uh state is supervising agent Booth. | 国家在盯着 布斯探员 |
[05:07] | We… | 我们… |
[05:09] | I approve the investigator. | 要经过我的审批 |
[05:11] | Oh you I okay an ex-army ranger | 我作为一个联邦调查局的前狙击手 |
[05:13] | With multiple commendations and a pristine record at the FBI | 受过无数嘉奖且记录清白的 |
[05:16] | Isn’t good enough for you or them? | 这样还不够吗 |
[05:18] | You shot a clown. | 你射过小丑 |
[05:20] | It was a mechanical clown. | 那是机器做的 |
[05:23] | You’re telling me you never wanted to do that? | 难道你从来不想这么做吗 |
[05:26] | This one has to be done with discretion. | 这件事应该慎重而行 |
[05:28] | I mean it’s not just your career. | 这不仅关乎你的职业生涯 |
[05:30] | It’s mine too. | 也关乎我的 |
[05:31] | I mean you’re old but Im still… | 你年纪大了 但我还是… |
[05:35] | Here. | 给你 |
[05:37] | Right. | 行了 |
[05:39] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[05:43] | Antonov went missing after arriving | 安东诺抵达后就消失无踪 |
[05:45] | Three days ago from Dulles International. | 从杜勒斯国际机场出发三天后 |
[05:47] | These photos were taken | 这些照片是 |
[05:49] | As he passed through the diplomatic checkpoint. | 在他通过外交检查点的时候拍的 |
[05:51] | Well that doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通 |
[05:52] | I mean why would a diamond courier have diplomatic clearance? | 钻石派送员为何会有外交许可 |
[05:55] | That’s why this is so sensitive. | 这就是为何这事关重大 |
[05:58] | State didn’t authorize a diplomatic visa. | 国家没有批给他外交签证 |
[06:01] | What about the briefcase that wasn’t found on the body? | 为何他手上的手提箱销声匿迹了 |
[06:05] | Are you sure we’re dealing with diamonds here? | 这桩仅仅是钻石盗窃案吗 |
[06:08] | We’re not sure of anything… | 现在不能妄下定论 |
[06:10] | But we have to assume the worst. | 但必须做最坏的打算 |
[06:14] | That’s why this is being treated as a national security threat. | 这就是为何此案被列作国家机密 |
[07:00] | What about the diamonds? | 那些钻石呢 |
[07:01] | Have they been recovered? | 找到了吗 |
[07:02] | All right well we think that Antonov’s hand | 我们认为安东诺的手 |
[07:05] | Was severed in order to steal the briefcase. | 是由于有人要抢手提箱而被砍断的 |
[07:08] | Of course. | 那是当然的 |
[07:09] | He was getting $2 million worth of gems | 他带着价值两百万美元的宝石 |
[07:11] | From our mine in Siberia. | 是从西伯利亚开采出来的 |
[07:12] | How did your courier manage to get cleared past the diplomatic checkpoint? | 普通的派送员怎么能随意地跳过外交检查 |
[07:17] | – The diplomatic? – Yeah. | -外交检查 -是的 |
[07:18] | No you must be mistaken. | 你一定搞错了 |
[07:20] | I’m mistaken? | 我搞错了 |
[07:21] | No I’m not that. | 才没有呢 |
[07:23] | See look. | 你看 |
[07:24] | There he is on the approach | 这是他在通道的照片 |
[07:26] | And that’s him clearing the diplomatic checkpoint. | 这是他在通过外交检察的照片 |
[07:31] | Briefcase. | 手提箱 |
[07:33] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[07:34] | As you can see all the paperwork was in order. | 正如你所见 文书都非常齐全 |
[07:37] | There should have been no complications at customs. | 通关应该不会出现这样的情况 |
[07:39] | We have couriers bringing in stones all the time. | 我们经常让派送员运送宝石 |
[07:42] | Have you worked with Antonov a lot? | 你和安东诺共事很久了吗 |
[07:44] | This was the first time. | 这次是初次合作 |
[07:46] | Well we’re going to need all your import And export information from the company | 请将你们公司所有进出口信息 |
[07:49] | And any other information you might have on Mr. Antonov. | 以及安东诺先生的别的有关信息都交给我 |
[07:52] | Of course. | 好的 |
[07:53] | Um every courier is thoroughly checked out. | 每个派送员都受过检查 |
[07:55] | There are psychological profiles | 这是他的心理测评 |
[07:57] | Recommendations from past employers. | 还有前雇主的推荐信 |
[08:00] | – You can have it all. – All right. | -都给你 -好的 |
[08:02] | Any reason Antonov um | 有没有可能 |
[08:04] | Wouldn’t want customs to see the diamonds? | 安东诺不想客户看到钻石 |
[08:07] | No. | 不可能 |
[08:10] | Unless he wasn’t carrying diamonds. | 除非他带的不是钻石 |
[08:20] | I loaded the victim’s x-rays into the simulator. | 我把死者的X光透射成像加载到模拟器上 |
[08:23] | Now looking at the fracture lines | 看看骨裂痕迹 |
[08:24] | The computer should be able to determine | 电脑应该可以判断出 |
[08:26] | The weight of the car that ran him over. | 碾过他的车重 |
[08:34] | According to this the car weighed | 据此判断 车重 |
[08:36] | Approximately… 3 700 pounds | 大约三千七百磅 |
[08:39] | Which gives us… | 可以得出 |
[08:41] | 152 possible vehicles. | 一百五十二种可疑车辆 |
[08:44] | The paint from the speed bump is called tungsten silver. | 减速带上的车漆是钨银 |
[08:48] | Woo trade name Casino Royale. | 是”皇家赌场”的车 |
[08:51] | Might narrow things down a bit. | 可以继续缩小范围 |
[08:53] | Hey have you two seen Dr. Brennan? | 看到布纳恩博士吗 |
[08:55] | Yeah I think she’s with Booth. | 我想她在布斯那边 |
[08:57] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[08:57] | It appears Mr. Bray has lost his scholarship. | 布雷的奖学金没掉了 |
[09:00] | No scholarship means no internship with Jeffersonian. | 没奖学金意味着不能在杰斐逊实习 |
[09:03] | What?! | 什么 |
[09:04] | Well how did that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[09:05] | Apparently the trust that funds his scholarship | 是他奖学金的赞助者 |
[09:07] | Ran out of financing because of the economic mess. | 由于金融风暴而破产 |
[09:10] | Oh that stinks. | 这下惨了 |
[09:12] | I like Wendell. | 我喜欢温尔 |
[09:13] | Hey we got Drunk together last week. | 我们上星期还一起喝个烂醉 |
[09:15] | That carries great meaning for men. | 对男人来说这意义非同寻常 |
[09:17] | He’s one of us… Even Booth likes him. | 他是我们中的一员 就连布斯都喜欢他 |
[09:19] | Well how did he react? | 他有何反应 |
[09:20] | I haven’t told him yet. | 我还没告诉他呢 |
[09:21] | I want to see if there are other funding options. | 我想再找一下其它的资金来源 |
[09:25] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[09:26] | Hey. Hi. Dude! | 你好啊 兄弟 |
[09:28] | What’s new? | 有什么新发现 |
[09:30] | Um since you saw me on the forensic platform five minutes ago not much. | 五分钟前你们才见过我 我还没新发现 |
[09:34] | – Great. – You? | -那好 -你呢 |
[09:35] | Nothing. | 也没有 |
[09:36] | Nada from here. | 我毫无发现 |
[09:38] | Zippo on my end. | 我也没有 |
[09:40] | Well it appears you have a match for the car that ran over our victim. | 好像你找到碾过死者的车了 |
[09:43] | That’s new isn’t it? | 这是新发现 对吧 |
[09:45] | Yes… I do. | 对哦 |
[09:46] | Yes you are something Wendell. | 没错 真有你的 温尔 |
[09:49] | You really are. | 真有你的 |
[09:51] | Un… believable. | 难以置信 |
[09:52] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[09:53] | Casino royale and that car? | 这是皇家赌场的车 |
[09:56] | That is Bond’s car. | 那是占士邦的车 |
[09:58] | James Bond. | 占士邦 |
[09:59] | Those wheels and a silencer. | 看那车轮和消音器 |
[10:01] | You haven’t by any chance found evidence of a martini? | 请问你有没有找到马提尼酒的痕迹 |
[10:03] | Shaken not stirred of course. | 摇匀 勿搅拌(占士邦名言) |
[10:07] | So you believe james bond killed our Russian. | 你们觉得是占士邦杀了这俄国人 |
[10:09] | Well no but come on there was more than a grain of truth in those bond films. | 占士邦电影里面的情节绝对是有可能的 |
[10:14] | Pussy galore… That’s never gonna happen. | 美女如云 想想好了 |
[10:16] | Well we can always hope. | 我们总能心存幻想吧 |
[10:18] | Boys and their spy fantasies. | 男孩子的间谍梦 |
[10:21] | I’ll tell Booth to put out a search for the car. | 我去让布斯去查那辆车 |
[10:23] | Trust me Angela… | 相信我 安琪拉 |
[10:25] | Nothing is as it seems. | 眼见为虚 |
[10:28] | I know I actually felt you guys were a little | 我怎么觉得你们刚刚 |
[10:29] | Too psyched to see me when I came in here. | 看到我异常兴奋 |
[10:32] | What we can’t be excited to see you Wendell? | 我们见到你就不能兴奋吗 温尔 |
[10:34] | You got some intimacy issues there man. | 我们喜欢你 你还不乐意啊 |
[10:41] | So Sweets Come up with a profile yet? | 甜甜 心理侧写做好没 |
[10:43] | Antonov a spy? | 安东诺是间谍吗 |
[10:45] | Nah still putting the pieces together. | 还没好 仍处于分析阶段 |
[10:46] | Whatever he says is a guess. | 他说的都是猜想 |
[10:49] | No it’s a subjective evaluation based on quantifiable psychological markers okay? | 这是基于量化心理特征的主观估计 |
[10:53] | Do we have to go through this every time? | 我们每次都要为这事争吵吗 |
[10:55] | He may as well be telling stories around a campfire. | 他可能还会拿着篝火讲故事 |
[10:57] | Anyone want some smores? | 谁要加菜 |
[10:58] | Okay all of Antonov’s answers from his psych evaluation are too perfect. | 安东诺在心理测评中的回答 过于完美 |
[11:04] | No one is this perfect. | 人无完人 |
[11:05] | Now that coupled with the fact that he had an unexplained | 再加上他无法解释的 |
[11:08] | Diplomatic cover and was killed by a professional would lead | 外交许可和被职业杀手谋杀的事实 |
[11:11] | Any reasonable person to conclude that… | 让任何有脑的人都可得出 |
[11:12] | He’s a spy. | 他是个间谍 |
[11:14] | – Spyish. – Booth. | -是特工 -我是布斯 |
[11:16] | Oh great I’ll pick it up this afternoon. | 我下午去拿 |
[11:20] | It’s not “Pilates for dummies” it’s “Plumbing for dummies”. | 不是《普拉提速成》 是《水管维修傻瓜大全》 |
[11:25] | All right? | 听懂没 |
[11:26] | Get back to me. thank you. | 继续说 谢谢 |
[11:27] | Why won’t you let me help you Booth? | 布斯 干嘛不让我帮你 |
[11:29] | I just want to fix the leak in my wall that’s all. | 只是修我家墙体漏水而已 |
[11:31] | I mean I’m very capable of doing it myself. | 我能自己搞定 |
[11:32] | With a dummies book? | 靠傻瓜大全吗 |
[11:35] | Is that wise? | 能行吗 |
[11:36] | Since the coma Booth can’t remember | 由于昏迷 布斯不记得 |
[11:38] | How to take care of his own plumbing. | 如何修理水管 |
[11:39] | You know that’s great. | 这下好了 |
[11:40] | You make it sound like I gotta wear diapers. | 给你说得我好像还要裹尿布 |
[11:42] | I offered to lend him money for a professional plumber. | 我能出钱给他找专业水管工 |
[11:44] | I just received a very large check from my publisher. | 出版商刚给了我一大笔稿费 |
[11:47] | Ah there goes the “ah.” | 啊什么啊 |
[11:49] | You had to bring this up. great. thanks. | 哪壶不开提哪壶 我谢你了 |
[11:50] | Well a very large disparity in income | 收入的巨大差距 |
[11:52] | Can often have a detrimental effect on a relationship. | 能严重影响人际关系 |
[11:54] | No this doesn’t. | 才不会呢 |
[11:56] | I just get more satisfaction on relearning an old skill. | 我只是想重温旧技 |
[12:00] | Instead of paying a plumber $800. | 而不是花八百块找水管工 |
[12:05] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[12:06] | What was that supposed to mean? | 你这活是什么意思 |
[12:08] | Nothing. I accept what you’re saying. | 没什么 我只是接受你的说法 |
[12:10] | Booth. | 我是布斯 |
[12:11] | Okay great we’re on our way. | 我们马上就去 |
[12:13] | – What the book? – Found the killer’s vehicle. | -去拿书吗 -找到凶手的车了 |
[12:14] | I will pull the car around. | 我去把车开过来 |
[12:16] | You can buy breakfast okay Miss Rolex? | 劳力士小姐 你买单吧 |
[12:21] | – You want my advice? – No. | -想听我的建议吗 -不要 |
[12:23] | Okay if you really want to help Booth | 如果你真心要帮助布斯 |
[12:26] | You should let him teach you about plumbing. | 就让他教你修水管 |
[12:28] | I’m a wealthy accomplished woman. | 我是德财兼具的成功女性 |
[12:29] | Why would I want to learn a menial skill? | 为什么要学这种粗活 |
[12:32] | Well for Booth | 为了布斯 |
[12:33] | So he can regain whatever he feels he’s lost. | 能让他不那么失落 |
[12:35] | I think for once it would be beneficial if you were the student. | 试着做他的学生 你俩都会获益良多 |
[12:43] | The car’s registered to a high-class rent-a-car service. | 这车是一家高级租车公司名下的 |
[12:46] | It was lead using a corporate credit car Universal exports. | 用环美出口公司的信用卡租的 |
[12:49] | We’re tracking them down now. | 我们正在深入调查 |
[12:52] | It is Bond’s car Bones! | 骨头 这是占士邦的车 |
[12:58] | Booth? | 布斯 |
[12:59] | Yeah. I see superficiall lesions on the lateral anterior surface. | 侧前方有轻微划痕 |
[13:03] | No no no Bones. What you see there | 骨头 你看到的 |
[13:05] | Is scratch marks on the front bumper okay? | 是前保险杠上的刮痕 |
[13:06] | People have skeletons; cars they have chassis. | 人有骨骼 车有底盘 |
[13:09] | Right? gas tank stomach. | 油箱就像是胃 |
[13:12] | And here this shattered window proves… there was gunfire. | 而这破碎的车窗说明 发生过枪战 |
[13:16] | The ballistics guy dug the bullet out of the dash. | 弹道科的人把子弹挖出来 |
[13:19] | He said it was fired from at least 500 feet away. | 推测至少是五百英尺外开的枪 |
[13:21] | So someone was staking him out huh? | 原来早有人就监视他了 |
[13:23] | Booth? yeah? | 布斯 怎么了 |
[13:24] | I think the car is bleeding. no no no. | 这辆车在流血 |
[13:26] | Bones a car has oil that’s oil. | 骨头 那是车的汽油 |
[13:28] | No this is blood. | 不对 是血 |
[13:31] | It is blood. | 真的是血 |
[13:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:37] | Whoa! okay. | 好了 |
[13:38] | That is gonna kill the blue book value. | 这辆车肯定要贱卖出去了 |
[13:40] | The body is three to four days old. | 这具尸体已有三四天 |
[13:42] | The heat in the trunk is causing | 后备箱的热度造成 |
[13:44] | The skin to liquefy. | 皮肤溶解 |
[13:46] | So cause of death? | 那死因呢 |
[13:48] | There’s too much flesh. | 过多的腐肉 |
[13:50] | This is Cam’s department. | 只能交给凯了 |
[13:52] | Look at this. | 看这 |
[13:54] | What do you got there? | 有什么发现 |
[13:55] | That is a walther ppk. | 一把华尔特消声手枪 |
[13:59] | It’s Bond’s gun. | 是占士邦的枪 |
[14:00] | Booth? yeah? | 布斯 怎么了 |
[14:02] | I hate to admit this but I think sweets was right. | 不幸又被斯维斯言中 |
[14:06] | The victim was CIA. | 死者是中情局的 |
[14:23] | It is unfortunate Mr. Bray is losing his scholarship. | 布雷失去奖学金真可惜 |
[14:26] | He’s one of our best interns | 他是最出色的实习生之一 |
[14:27] | And quite deserving of finanCIAl assistance. | 应当得到经济上的补助 |
[14:30] | No gunshot wounds. | 没有枪伤 |
[14:32] | There seems to be damage to the spine. | 颈椎上有损伤 |
[14:34] | The cartilage from l1 to l5 is torn. | 腰椎第一节至第五节的软骨撕裂 |
[14:37] | Hey have you thought about starting a scholarship? | 你有没有想过建立一个奖学金 |
[14:39] | I mean you have a lot of money now. | 你现在有钱了 |
[14:41] | I support many different organizations that provide | 我有给许多慈善组织捐款 |
[14:45] | Food housing and medical care for people in need. | 资助食不果腹 无家可归和无钱就医的人 |
[14:48] | Should I withhold funds from them? | 我应该扣下这些钱吗 |
[14:50] | No no… but it’s Wendell. | 我不是这意思 可这是温尔 |
[14:53] | He grew up with nothing. | 他从小家里就一贫如洗 |
[14:55] | He worked his whole life for this. | 他好不容易走到今天 |
[14:56] | I try not to get attached to my assistants. | 我尽量与我的助手保持距离 |
[14:59] | I have learned that even the best ones can disappoint. | 即便是我的得意门生也会让我失望 |
[15:01] | I noticed that there was | 我发现 |
[15:02] | Microfracturing on the inside edges of the scapulae | 肩胛骨的内边缘的裂痕 |
[15:05] | As if they’d been rubbed together. | 像是相互摩擦造成的 |
[15:07] | Gunpowder residue on his hand. | 他手中有火药残余 |
[15:08] | That walther ppk killed our Russian. | 这把华尔特消音枪是凶器 |
[15:11] | But who killed James Bond? | 那又是谁杀了占士邦 |
[15:13] | Whoever shot out his window on the roof. | 那个从房顶向他车窗开枪的人 |
[15:14] | And where’s the briefcase? And what’s in the briefcase? | 那手提箱落入何处 里面到底装着什么 |
[15:17] | We’re going down the rabbit hole here people. | 兄弟们 我们这下麻烦大了 |
[15:19] | The CIA has no problem silencing people that poke around in their business. | 中情局绝对会为了保守秘密让你人间蒸发 |
[15:23] | I hate to break it to you Jack | 我不得不说 杰克 |
[15:24] | But you’re the guy who studies bugs slime and poop. | 你只是个研究虫子 烂泥和粪便的 |
[15:27] | It’s hardly assassination worthy. | 没什么值得暗杀的 |
[15:29] | Hey a lot of people would like to see me dead. | 很多人想要我死的 |
[15:32] | I’m not gonna touch that one. | 当我没说过 |
[15:34] | Aren’t you on a board that grants scholarships? | 你不是有个提供奖学金的委员会吗 |
[15:36] | To high school students. | 是面对高中学生的 |
[15:38] | What about you Mr. Conspiracy man? | 那你呢 阴谋论先生 |
[15:40] | Doesn’t your foundation give out grants? | 你的财团能不能拨点钱出来 |
[15:42] | Yeah after the crash our trustees froze all assets | 经济危机后 托管人冻结了所有资产 |
[15:45] | Until they could reevaluate the portfolio. | 直到做完投资组合的重估价 |
[15:51] | I pack my lunch. | 我是连午餐都要打包的穷光蛋 |
[15:53] | You guys are gonna have to try… | 你们要试试 |
[15:54] | Excuse me Dr. Brennan? | 不好意思 布纳恩博士 |
[15:55] | Hi! Hey dude! | 是你啊 小子 |
[15:57] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[15:59] | Uh Agent Booth is here to Drive Dr. Brennan to Langley. | 布斯探员来带布纳恩博士去兰勒 |
[16:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:11] | In 500 BC | 在公元前五百年 |
[16:13] | Sun tzu devotes attention to intelligence gathering in the art of war. | 孙子在兵法中提到过关于情报收集的战术 |
[16:17] | He argues that all wars are based on deception. | 他说过 知己知彼 百战不殆 |
[16:21] | Logically that would mean that if we don’t deceit each other | 这就是说 如果我们之间无任何秘密 |
[16:23] | Then war would be unnecessary. | 战争就毫无必要了 |
[16:26] | Yeah but not everyone is logical now are they? | 不是人人都能如此理性 |
[16:29] | I mean frustrating but that’s just how the world works. | 无奈的是 人与人之间总有隔阂与欺骗 |
[16:32] | Not between us two. | 我们之间就不是 |
[16:35] | Shouldn’t we be honest with each other? | 我们不该坦诚相待吗 |
[16:36] | We’re honest. | 我们都很诚实 |
[16:38] | I mean aren’t you? | 难道你不是 |
[16:39] | I mean I am. | 我也很诚实 |
[16:40] | So you have no problem with me making so much more money that you? | 你对我变得如此富有有没有觉得不自在 |
[16:44] | No. | 没有 |
[16:46] | Well yeah it’s… | 说实话 是有点 |
[16:49] | It’s a little weird. | 是有点奇怪 |
[16:50] | I mean you’re loaded. | 你很有钱 |
[16:52] | I mean you’re really loaded. | 你成大富婆了 |
[16:54] | And you still don’t even have a flat screen. | 但你家甚至没装平板电视 |
[16:56] | It’s just kind of weird to be honest. | 说实话 是有点怪 |
[16:57] | It’s a little french if you ask me. | 你觉得有点像法国人 |
[16:59] | Don’t you feel that your life would be different if you were wealthy? | 难道你不觉得财富会改变生活吗 |
[17:04] | Sure. | 的确能改变 |
[17:05] | But better? | 但一定会变得更好吗 |
[17:07] | I mean yeah I wouldn’t have to fly coach | 有了钱我的确不用再坐经济舱 |
[17:11] | But what life throws us that’s what makes us through stuff. | 但生活是让我们翻越各种艰难险阻 |
[17:15] | I mean fighting through stuff. | 让我们努力奋斗 |
[17:17] | And the good things they’re not any sweeter if you’re rich. | 财富不能改变这一切 |
[17:21] | Parker okay giving me a hug because it’s my weekend. | 帕克 知道我放假会抱着我不放 |
[17:24] | And me and you when we solve a case. | 我和你一起解决命案 |
[17:26] | I mean that’s not about money right? | 这些都与钱无关 对吧 |
[17:29] | No. | 是的 |
[17:30] | No it’s not. | 的确与钱无关 |
[17:33] | But I’ll never have to fly coach. | 可我从没坐过经济舱 |
[17:41] | CIA Headquaters. Langley Virginia | [弗吉尼亚州 兰勒市 中情局总部] |
[17:42] | I’m Arthur Rutledge assistant director of intelligence. | 我是亚瑟·拉里 中情局副局长 |
[17:46] | We are very sorry about Greg. | 我们对格雷的死深表遗憾 |
[17:47] | But he wasn’t working on anything for us when he was killed. | 但他并非在执行任务中被杀 |
[17:51] | Well the FBI matched ballistics | 联邦调查局弹道分析发现 |
[17:53] | From Greg Dorit’s gun to the shots | 子弹是从格雷·道瑞的枪中射出 |
[17:55] | That killed Yuri Antonov. | 正是杀死尤里·安东诺的凶器 |
[17:56] | Greg Dorit wasn’t issued a gun. | 格雷没有配枪 |
[17:59] | I’m afraid that protocol in the intelligence community isn’t as simple | 恐怕中情局的规矩没有 |
[18:03] | As someone like you is used to. | 像你们想象的那么简单 |
[18:05] | Someone like me. | 像我这样的人 |
[18:07] | Look Rutledge the more you tell us about your agent’s | 听着 拉里 倘若你能透漏更多信息 |
[18:09] | Assignment the easier it will be for us to track down the guy who murdered him. | 更容易协助我们缉拿真凶 |
[18:14] | That’s what someone like him does. | 这就是他的工作 |
[18:17] | Correct. well Greg Dorit | 言之有理 格雷·道瑞 |
[18:18] | Wasn’t an agent; he was an analyst. | 并非探员 只是个分析师 |
[18:20] | And a rather poor one at that. | 而且工作表现并不出色 |
[18:21] | So that means it doesn’t matter that he’s dead? | 你想说他的死无关紧要 |
[18:24] | As far as what assignments he was working on | 到目前为止他所从事的工作 |
[18:26] | That information is classified. | 是被列为机密的 |
[18:29] | And far beyond what I’m able to share | 是我不能向 |
[18:31] | With someone… with someone like me. | 像我这样的人透漏 |
[18:33] | Yes. fyi you know | 让我告诉你吧 |
[18:34] | I have level-three clearance and my ssbi was renewed | 我拥有三级解禁令 |
[18:37] | Two months ago which allowed me to get | 这张解禁令 让我在两个月前就拿到了 |
[18:39] | This warrant. | 这张搜查令 |
[18:41] | Well played Booth! | 棋高一着啊 布斯 |
[18:42] | Thanks bones. | 谢谢夸奖 骨头 |
[18:49] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:50] | She doesn’t have clearance. | 她没有搜查令 |
[18:52] | You can wait in the lobby Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 请在大厅等候 |
[18:55] | Bones it’s okay. that’s CIA. | 骨头 没事的 这就是中情局 |
[19:00] | You know I can keep a secret. | 跟你们说 我也是守口如瓶的人 |
[19:02] | Right bones we know. | 那是 我们知道 |
[19:04] | Greg worked the Turkmenistan desk | 格雷负责处理与土库曼往来通信 |
[19:06] | Analyzing web sites | 分析他们的网站 |
[19:08] | Searching for communications hidden in images and texts. | 找寻藏含在图片和文章里的信息 |
[19:12] | So you got an analyst to assassinate a Russian courier? | 你为何让分析师去暗杀俄国派送员 |
[19:14] | I already told you we didn’t. | 跟你说过 我们没有 |
[19:16] | Whatever motive Greg had for killing Antonov | 无论如何 格雷已经杀了安东诺 |
[19:19] | I’d like to know just as much as you would. | 我跟你一样一头雾水 |
[19:22] | Well it seems to be about the briefcase. | 看来是关于那个手提箱的 |
[19:24] | So… | 那么 |
[19:26] | Do you know anything about that? | 你知道关于手提箱的事吗 |
[19:28] | Not other than the fact it’s gone missing. | 除了知道箱子失踪 其他一概不知 |
[19:30] | Do you know what might be inside the briefcase | 你知道里面装的是什么吗 |
[19:34] | Just diamonds right? | 就只有钻石 不是吗 |
[19:40] | Whoo! those eyes are new year’s eve bloodshot. | 就像是熬夜后的充血眼珠 |
[19:43] | You think Dorit was hammered when he died? | 你觉得道瑞是被锤子砸死的吗 |
[19:45] | There’s no alcohol in the tox screen. | 在毒检中没有发现酒精 |
[19:47] | I found these marks on his right arm. | 我在他右臂上发现这些印记 |
[19:49] | Whew must’ve hurt. | 一定很疼 |
[19:51] | They’re holes uniform in diameter | 这些孔大小一致 |
[19:52] | But the pattern is random. | 但位置是随机的 |
[19:54] | Looks like they were made by a drill press. | 像是钻进去的 |
[19:57] | He might’ve been tortured. | 他一定被拷打过 |
[19:58] | I’ll get x-rays and high-res photos for Dr. Brennan. | 我将X光和高清照片给布纳恩博士 |
[20:02] | Wendell let me ask you | 温尔 我想问你一个问题 |
[20:04] | You mentioned the neighborhood where you grew up. | 你提起过你长大的地方 |
[20:09] | And I don’t mean to pry but you said it was kind of poor? | 并非想打听私事 你说过你小时候很穷 |
[20:15] | I like a good bar band rather than the opera. | 我喜欢酒吧乐队而非歌剧 |
[20:18] | But trust me there are more people on my side on that one. | 可在这点上大多数人都赞同我 |
[20:21] | No uh I was just asking because of your scholarship. | 我是因为奖学金所以想问问你 |
[20:25] | – Oh you mean the miracle. – Miracle? | -你想说”奇迹” -奇迹? |
[20:28] | Yeah that’s what me and my mom call it. | 是的 我母亲和我都这么叫它 |
[20:30] | – Really? – yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[20:31] | She’s in church every day giving thanks. | 她天天在教堂里感恩 |
[20:33] | I think she’s there more than the priest. | 我想她感恩的次数比神父还多 |
[20:36] | You know I come into cash someday | 倘若有一天我有钱了 |
[20:39] | I’m starting one myself.For other guys like me. | 我会给像我一样的苦孩子设立奖学金 |
[20:42] | I’m sorry you had a question about the scholarship? | 不好意思 你是问我关于奖学金的事 |
[20:45] | No uh that answered just about everything. | 没关系 你刚刚已经回答了一切 |
[20:54] | This was Greg Dorit’s office. | 这曾是格雷·道瑞的办公室 |
[20:56] | Mr. Rutledge wanted me to make sure you have everything you need. | 拉里先生让我确保你得到需要的一切 |
[21:03] | I can’t believe Greg is dead. | 不敢相信格雷就怎么走了 |
[21:05] | There’s nothing here. | 这什么都没有 |
[21:07] | There’s there’s no computer | 没有电脑 |
[21:09] | There’s no files there’s nothing. | 没有文件 空空如也 |
[21:12] | Any employee who dies has his equipment and files secured. | 任何去世雇员的相关物品都会送去保存 |
[21:16] | Were you friends with Mr. Dorit? | 你和道瑞是朋友吗 |
[21:18] | You know they said that he wasn’t a good analyst. | 他们说他在工作上表现平平 |
[21:21] | Maybe that’s what got him killed. | 可能这是他被杀的原因 |
[21:23] | No no he was exceptional at his job. | 才不是 他的工作能力出众 |
[21:25] | He was always finding threats the other analysts missed. | 他总是能发现被人遗漏的潜在威胁 |
[21:27] | Why would they say that he wasn’t good? | 那他们为什么否定他的工作能力 |
[21:29] | Because Greg would push | 因为格雷很激进 |
[21:30] | Make sure his leads were followed or he’d file a report. | 为了让别人跟进他的线索 他常常上报 |
[21:34] | They wanted him to look a little nuts | 他们把他当麻烦精 |
[21:36] | So his reports wouldn’t be taken seriously. | 让上级对他的报告不屑一顾 |
[21:38] | Do you know what he was working on before he disappeared? | 你知道他失踪前在跟进什么吗 |
[21:41] | No but he was working late. | 不知道 但他总是加班加点 |
[21:44] | We were supposed to have lunch over the weekend but… | 我们本来约好周末共进午餐的 |
[21:46] | But? | 但是什么 |
[21:48] | I never heard from him. | 但是他突然音讯全无 |
[21:51] | Is there anything else you want to tell me? | 你还对我有所隐瞒吗 |
[21:53] | No. | 没了 |
[21:54] | Mr. Rutledge did say whatever I need. | 拉里先生可是说过要对我知无不言 |
[22:00] | He did say that. | 他确实是这么说的 |
[22:07] | Greg was told to testify against someone | 格雷曾被要求指证一个人 |
[22:09] | And he wasn’t sure whether the guy was really guilty | 他不确定那个人是不是真的有罪 |
[22:10] | But it was part of his job as an analyst | 但这是他作为分析师工作的一部分 |
[22:12] | And he wanted to be a team player. | 而且他不想鹤立鸡群 |
[22:14] | Who did he testify against? | 他要指证的是谁 |
[22:15] | His name was PeDro Marquez. | 那人叫佩德罗·马克斯 |
[22:17] | The agency thought he was a terrorist. | 中情局认定他是恐怖分子 |
[22:18] | He was detained in a federal prison for almost a year before he was cleared of all charges. | 在被洗清罪名之前 已经被关押了一年 |
[22:22] | So it was Greg’s testimony that put him behind bars? | 这么说是格雷将他送进监狱 |
[22:26] | Did Greg think that this Marquez guy was seeking revenge? | 格雷认为马克斯会报复他吗 |
[22:31] | Well I did. | 我认为是的 |
[22:32] | Marquez was released from prison last week. | 马克斯上个星期出狱 |
[22:42] | So PeDro…recognize this man? | 佩德罗 认得这个人吗 |
[22:46] | That’s the spook that accused me of being a terrorist. | 这就是控告我是恐怖分子的特工 |
[22:49] | But come on look at this sweet face. | 拜托 看看这张俏脸 |
[22:51] | He thought you were retrofitting suvs huh? | 他以为你在改装越野车 |
[22:53] | When really you’re just | 而你实际上 |
[22:54] | A poor little misunderstood car thief who owns a chop shop right? | 只不过是开着地下拆车厂的小小偷车贼 |
[22:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:59] | So Greg Dorit PeDro. | 说说格雷·道瑞吧 |
[23:00] | My mom says I should write him a thank-you note. | 我妈妈说我应该给他写一封感谢信 |
[23:03] | What for sending you to jail? | 为什么 感谢他把你送进监狱吗 |
[23:04] | The CIA just cut me a check for a hundred grand for uh | 中央情报局为了对我的误解和诽谤 |
[23:07] | Wrongful something and defamation of something else. | 开了一张十万的支票给我 |
[23:10] | I got it yesterday. | 我昨天拿到的 |
[23:12] | Hey I might not have to steal cars anymore. | 我不用再偷车了 |
[23:14] | All right so where were you last Friday night? | 好吧 那你上个星期五晚上在哪里 |
[23:16] | Working. | 在工作 |
[23:18] | Like I said I only just got the check. | 我不是说了吗 我才刚拿到支票 |
[23:19] | But at your chop shop do you have a 70-gauge Drill bit? | 你的地下拆车厂里有七十轨的钻头吗 |
[23:22] | Yeah I got every size. | 各种尺寸我都有 |
[23:23] | We have evidence | 我们有证据 |
[23:24] | That um Dorit here was tortured before he was killed. | 证明道瑞死前受过严刑拷打 |
[23:28] | – Wait the dude’s dead? – Yeah | -等一下 他死了 -是的 |
[23:29] | And they Drilled holes into his arm. | 而且他的手臂上有钻孔 |
[23:31] | A 70-gauge bit would be a perfect fit. | 七十轨的钻头符合伤口尺寸 |
[23:33] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[23:34] | That was before the CIA gave you the check. | 可在情报局给你支票之前 |
[23:36] | I’m thinking he’s looking to take some revenge. | 我想你在报复寻仇 |
[23:38] | Hell no! You can ask my mother. | 才不是 问我老妈 |
[23:40] | I would never kill no one. | 我绝对不可能杀人 |
[23:42] | So I’m saying that you followed Dorit | 我是说你在跟踪道瑞 |
[23:44] | Saw him take out the courier | 看着他干掉派送员 |
[23:45] | So you probably figured that the briefcase Was very valuable so… | 你就想那手提箱可能价值连城 |
[23:49] | You kill Dorit | 然后你就杀掉道瑞 |
[23:50] | And take off with the case. | 拿走手提箱 |
[23:51] | Is there any way possible you guys could accuse me of all this in a public courtroom? | 你们有没有任何证据在法庭指控我 |
[23:57] | Cause I’d really like to buy my mom a new condo. | 没有的话 就放我回家给我妈买新房子 |
[24:01] | According to his file Dorit fractured his ankle twice | 根据他的资料 道瑞生前受过两次脚踝骨折 |
[24:04] | Trying to complete an entry-level obstacle course during CIA training. | 为了完成中情局的培训 |
[24:07] | This makes no logical sense. | 这不合道理 |
[24:10] | He Dressed like a fictional British spy | 他穿得像虚构的英国间谍 |
[24:12] | And pursued a shadow career as a CIA field agent | 一心想做中情局的外勤特工 |
[24:15] | Even though he clearly did not possess the physical aptitude necessary for success. | 而他自身根本不具备成功需要的资质 |
[24:20] | He didn’t want to be stuck behind a desk. | 他不想困在办公室中 |
[24:22] | He saw an opportunity to live out his dreams and he took it. | 所以紧紧抓住能实现梦想的机会 |
[24:24] | It’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[24:26] | I don’t know it’s always been my Dream to work with you. | 此言差矣 能跟你共事一直是我的梦想 |
[24:29] | Sometimes Dreaming is the way to go. | 梦想才是生活的原动力 |
[24:32] | Not in this case of course. | 显然不能与此案相提并论 |
[24:34] | I uh cross-referenced the x-rays and enlarged photographs | 我将X射线和高像素照片中钻口的半径 |
[24:37] | Of the holes drilled in the radius. | 做过相互比对 |
[24:39] | Most Drill bits leave striations. | 钻头通常会留下纹路 |
[24:41] | These have none. | 这些钻口上没有 |
[24:42] | So…not a drill. | 这么说 凶器不是钻头 |
[24:45] | Find out what other objects can make cavities this smooth. | 找出能钻出如此平滑钻口的工具 |
[24:48] | Already on it. | 已经在找了 |
[24:49] | Excellent work | 非常出色 |
[24:51] | Mr. Bray. | 布雷先生 |
[24:52] | I’ll be sorry to see you go. | 你的离去让我非常遗憾 |
[24:53] | Um where am I going? | 我要去哪里 |
[24:56] | Cam didn’t tell you? | 凯没告诉你吗 |
[24:57] | I guess not. | 没有 |
[24:59] | She can occasionally be quite sentimental. | 她有时候可能比较多愁善感 |
[25:03] | Uh there were funding cutbacks | 由于经费削减 |
[25:04] | And you’ve lost your scholarship | 你失去了奖学金 |
[25:06] | Which of course means your internship is canceled. | 这意味着你不能在这做实习生了 |
[25:12] | But aren’t there any other funding resources? | 难道没有别的经费资源吗 |
[25:14] | We have explored all of the alternatives. | 我们已经试过各种方法了 |
[25:20] | Fine I’ll… | 那好 我就 |
[25:22] | Take the year off and work. | 一年后再来申请 |
[25:24] | But if I’m uh | 但是如果我 |
[25:26] | Replaced here there’s no guarantee | 但不能担保有人替了你的位置 |
[25:27] | I can come back right? | 我能再回来的 对吗 |
[25:28] | We can’t hold a place. | 我们不能为你空着岗位 |
[25:31] | No I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:34] | Sure I understand. | 当然 我能理解 |
[25:37] | You are one of the best interns | 你是最优秀的实习生之一 |
[25:38] | I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. | 跟你一起工作我很开心 |
[25:42] | You will be missed. | 我们会想念你的 |
[25:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:46] | So I was inspecting Dorit’s watch right? | 我在检察道瑞的手表 |
[25:49] | And I see that the battery case is loose so I open it. | 我发现电池盒松了 所以我打开了它 |
[25:52] | And what do I find? A bug. | 猜我发现了什么 一只虫子 |
[25:55] | Why such excitement over this particular insect? | 这只昆虫有何特别之处吗 |
[25:58] | Because this bug is not an insect. | 因为这只不是昆虫 |
[26:00] | It’s a bug bug. | 这是一个窃听器 |
[26:04] | Someone was spying on our spy | 有人在监视我们的间谍 |
[26:07] | Who was spying on another spy. | 而这个间谍又在监视另一个间谍 |
[26:10] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[26:12] | A little enthusiasm here? | 怎么死气沉沉的 |
[26:15] | I lost my scholarship. | 我的奖学金没了 |
[26:17] | Oh man. | 不会吧 |
[26:20] | You told him? | 你跟他说了 |
[26:21] | I thought he knew. | 我以为他知道 |
[26:28] | I’ll…I should tell Booth about the surveillance device. | 我要跟布斯说一下窃听器的事 |
[26:39] | – You okay Booth? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 布斯 -还好 |
[26:40] | Did Mandy fight back when you brought her in? | 你逮捕曼迪的时候 给她抓的吗 |
[26:41] | I’m fine | 我没事 |
[26:42] | I just cut myself trying to fix the pipes. | 我只是在修水管的时候伤到自己了 |
[26:44] | – Let me see. – No Bones I’m fine okay? | -让我看看 -不用来 骨头 我没事 |
[26:45] | Let’s get to Mandy. | 去审曼迪吧 |
[26:46] | She’s waiting in the interrogation room. | 她在审讯室等着呢 |
[26:48] | She can continue to wait. | 她可以继续等 |
[26:49] | Didn’t your book for imbeciles detail how to avoid injury? | 你的白痴大全就没说过要如何防止受伤吗 |
[26:51] | No the bookstore ran out of copies | 没有 这些书买不到了 |
[26:53] | And it’s a book for dummies not a book for imbeciles. | 那是傻瓜大全 不是智障大全 |
[26:55] | I thought that I could remember how to fix the pipes | 我自以为会记起怎样修水管 |
[26:57] | But obviously I can’t. | 但显然我记不起来 |
[26:58] | I’m sure it’s very difficult. | 我想这的确很难 |
[27:00] | I mean I can’t imagine being capable enough to fix my own plumbing. | 像我就不懂得怎么修自家水管 |
[27:03] | Because you don’t want to. | 那是因为你根本不想修 |
[27:04] | You’d rather buy a plumber. | 你宁愿雇一个管子工 |
[27:06] | Well I’d rather have someone teach me. | 我宁愿有人教我 |
[27:08] | Look I can teach you well I could have taught you. | 我可以教你 我本来能教你 |
[27:11] | I just let’s get inside all right? | 不说了 进去吧 好吗 |
[27:14] | Rutledge said the bug was checked out in your name. | 拉里说窃听器是你装的 |
[27:17] | I got the bug because I was afraid Greg was cheating on me. | 我装窃听器是因为害怕格雷背叛我 |
[27:20] | So why didn’t you mention this before? | 你之前怎么不说 |
[27:22] | We weren’t supposed to date. | 我们没想过会在一起 |
[27:24] | I guess it’s not like the FBI. | 我们不像是联邦调查局的人 |
[27:26] | We’re not allowed to sleep with someone we’re working with. | 同事之间是不允许有性关系的 |
[27:27] | What is she talking about us? | 她在说我们吗 |
[27:30] | We’re not… no. | 我们才没有 |
[27:32] | Oh it’s okay I’m CIA. | 没事 我是中情局的 |
[27:34] | My lips are sealed. | 我的口风很紧 |
[27:35] | Greg and I were under the radar | 格雷和我都处于监视之下 |
[27:38] | But a week before he went missing Greg broke up with me. | 在他失踪的一周前 格雷和我分手 |
[27:42] | I guess I got a little too jealous. | 我有点嫉妒过头了 |
[27:45] | Let me see this. | 让我看看 |
[27:48] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[27:50] | This is how he broke up with you? | 他就是这样跟你分手的 |
[27:51] | He sent a picture | 他发一张照片给你 |
[27:54] | Of him waving good-bye to you in an e-mail? | 在电子邮件里跟你挥手道别 |
[27:56] | Well we had our problems but we loved each other. | 我们之间有矛盾 但我们深爱彼此 |
[27:59] | Greg was about to propose to me. | 格雷正准备向我求婚 |
[28:01] | And why did you think that? | 你凭什么这么想 |
[28:02] | Because the last conversation | 因为最后一次对话 |
[28:03] | I overheard it was Greg and Mr. Rutledge. | 我所偷听到的 是格雷与拉里 |
[28:07] | They were talking about diamonds. | 他们在说钻石的事 |
[28:09] | And I felt so guilty for not trusting Greg | 我为自己对格雷的质疑感到深深的愧疚 |
[28:11] | I disconnected the bug | 我切断了窃听器 |
[28:12] | And never heard anything else. | 之后的事情就一无所知 |
[28:14] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[28:17] | What kind of creep breaks up with someone over e-mail? | 什么样的怪人会用电子邮件分手啊 |
[28:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:21] | Well like there’s an acceptable protocol for crushing someone’s soul. | 就像是让别人伤心还要遵循协议 |
[28:25] | Hey wait a second. | 等一下 |
[28:28] | This is weird. | 真奇怪 |
[28:33] | This image file is way bigger than it should be | 这个图片文件异常的大 |
[28:36] | Which either means | 这就意味着 |
[28:37] | There’s some sort of compression error or… | 隐含着压缩错误 或是 |
[28:39] | Or our steganographer hid data within the file. | 受害者在图片中隐藏了什么秘密 |
[28:51] | Look at all that code. | 看这些密码 |
[28:55] | Maybe he wasn’t breaking up with her at all. | 也许他根本没和她分手 |
[28:59] | She was the only person he could trust. | 她是他唯一可信赖的人 |
[29:03] | He was sending her a message. | 他在给她通风报信呢 |
[29:12] | Still no cause of death but the | 死因仍然不明 |
[29:14] | Damage to the cartilage and lumbar vertebrae definitely indicate torture. | 不过在软骨和腰椎的损伤显然是酷刑造成的 |
[29:18] | He was bent in some very painful way for a long period of time. | 他经受长期的身体严重扭曲 |
[29:21] | I’m analyzing the injuries to get the exact position. | 我将分析伤口以断定精确的受伤部位 |
[29:24] | The strange thing is I found no contraction band necrosis in the myocardium in the heart. | 奇怪的是我在心肌部位并未发现骨疽收缩 |
[29:29] | Well that means he showed no signs of distress even after hours of torture. | 说明历经数小时酷刑 他仍然神情自若 |
[29:32] | Isn’t that impossible? | 有可能吗 |
[29:33] | Unless the CIA underestimated this guy. | 除非中情局低估了他 |
[29:37] | Anyone who can take that kind of abuse | 一个能经受如此酷刑的人 |
[29:38] | Makes James Bond look like a weenie. | 占士邦跟他比起来都只是个小鬼头 |
[29:42] | Weenie? | 小鬼头 |
[29:43] | I’m sorry I have no idea where that came from. | 抱歉 我也是突然想到的 |
[29:48] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想念你的 |
[29:51] | Yeah. | 我也是 |
[29:53] | Hey Angela is still trying to decode the picture. | 安琪拉仍在破译图片中的密码 |
[29:56] | She says it’s very complex. | 她说那很复杂 |
[29:58] | Well we’re dealing with the CIA here bones. | 我们要对付的是中情局啊 骨头 |
[30:01] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[30:02] | The book you wanted to fix your plumbing. | 你要的书 教你修水管的 |
[30:03] | I found it at a used bookstore. | 我在一家旧书店淘到的 |
[30:05] | Look at that. | 太棒了 |
[30:06] | Thanks bones that is the sweetest thing. | 谢谢你 骨头 好贴心啊 |
[30:09] | Sure. | 那当然 |
[30:10] | Uh the book was um $6.42. | 这本书价值六块四毛二 |
[30:13] | You can pay me later. | 你迟一点再还我好了 |
[30:14] | Mm excuse me? | 我没听错吧 |
[30:16] | It’s a gift. | 你不是送我的吗 |
[30:17] | No way no if I gave if it was a gift | 不是 如果是我送给你的 |
[30:20] | You might think of it as an assault on your virility. | 你又会觉得我有损你的男子气概 |
[30:22] | I-I can take a check if that’s easier. | 你可以开张支票给我 |
[30:25] | How about a credit card? | 能刷卡 |
[30:26] | No I don’t take credit cards. | 我不收信用卡的 |
[30:27] | Right no just joking okay. | 算了 我开玩笑的 |
[30:29] | Well you know once I flip through this | 要知道 等我稍稍看过这本书 |
[30:31] | Uh you know if you want to learn I… | 如果你想学修水管 |
[30:35] | Sure I’ve always wanted to wield a wrench. | 当然 我一直都想转动扳手 |
[30:38] | Okay just don’t get all defensive if I know something more than you do. | 要是我在某方面比你强 你别不乐意啊 |
[30:42] | There’s something that I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[30:44] | How come we can’t bring Rutledge in for questioning? | 我们为何不能审问拉里 |
[30:46] | Mandy said that he and Dorit were discussing diamonds. | 曼迪说他当时和道瑞在讨论钻石 |
[30:50] | I mean clearly he was lying. | 很明显他有所隐瞒 |
[30:52] | Bones he’s the assistant director of the CIA. | 骨头 他可是中情局副局长 |
[30:53] | We can’t just accuse him of murder without something | 徒有窃听到的对话 而无实质证据 |
[30:56] | More definitive than an overheard conversation right? | 我们不能控告他任何事 |
[30:59] | But perhaps Mr. Bray has found something more under remains | 也许布雷先生能在尸体上有更多发现 |
[31:02] | Cam says he’s staying remarkably focused despite losing his scholarship. | 凯说他虽然失去奖学金 还是异常专注 |
[31:06] | I found | 我发现 |
[31:08] | In addition to perimortem disc compaction | 除了关节处收到严重挤压外 |
[31:10] | There was also significant hemorrhaging on C-3. | 在C3脊椎上有大出血 |
[31:13] | Trauma confined to a limited space. | 就此一处外伤 |
[31:14] | If a precision knife-hand strike was delivered to C-3… | 假设C3脊椎经受一记重击 |
[31:18] | It could be used to render a victim unconscious. | 可能致使受害者失去意识 |
[31:21] | A blow to that region can cause severe nerve damage. | 那个部位受重击可能严重损害神经系统 |
[31:24] | Which is why the maneuver is known only by | 这种招式仅限于 |
[31:26] | SpeCIAl forces navy seals… | 特种部队 海军 |
[31:27] | And perhaps the assistant director of the CIA? | 也许中情局的副局长也会这招 |
[31:30] | If he had been a field agent first it seems likely. | 要是他当过外勤特工 他可能会这招 |
[31:36] | Uh that’s my mom. | 是我妈妈 |
[31:38] | I haven’t told her yet. | 我还没告诉她 |
[31:39] | You mind if I take this? | 我能接电话吗 |
[31:40] | I’ll let Booth know. | 我去告诉布斯 |
[31:47] | Hey mom. | 妈妈 |
[31:49] | Prior to becoming assistant director | 成为副局长前 |
[31:51] | Rutledge was a field agent in Russia. | 拉里曾是俄罗斯外勤特工 |
[31:53] | Where he could have met Antonov. | 那时他可能已认识安东诺 |
[31:55] | And in 2004 | 2004年 |
[31:56] | He headed a detention center in Afghanistan. | 他在阿富汗主管一个拘留中心 |
[31:58] | Yeah where he earned a reputation for very effective interrogation techniques. | 在那他因为有效的审问手法受到嘉奖 |
[32:02] | – Torture? – Yeah one of the techniques was | -严刑拷问吗 -是的 手法之一就是 |
[32:04] | Temporary nerve damage to the spine. | 短暂损伤脊髓神经 |
[32:06] | Why would he torture Greg Dorit? | 他为什么严刑拷问格雷·道瑞 |
[32:08] | They were on the same side. | 他们是同僚 |
[32:09] | Perhaps he’s a double agent. | 或许他是双重间谍 |
[32:10] | I mean Rutledge certainly fits that profile. | 我的意思说 拉里非常符合侧写 |
[32:13] | They’re usually intelligent male officers | 双重间谍通常是高智商的男性官员 |
[32:14] | Who had poor father figures | 从未享受过父爱 |
[32:16] | Resulting in repressed anger and revenge fantasies. | 压抑着一腔怒火 幻想着报复 |
[32:19] | Double agent? | 双重间谍吗 |
[32:20] | By betraying his country Rutledge is in a sense choosing a new father | 拉里背叛祖国就像是重新认一个 |
[32:24] | One who might treat him better than the last. | 他觉得更好的父亲 |
[32:26] | Yes but that would also fit Booth | 布斯也符合这个侧写 |
[32:28] | And he’s not a double agent. | 但是他不是双重间谍 |
[32:30] | – Are you? – Stop. | -你是吗 -闭嘴 |
[32:31] | Watch it Sweets. | 说话注意点 斯维斯 |
[32:32] | Elephants are gray agent Booth | 大象是灰色的 |
[32:34] | But not all gray things are elephants. | 但灰色的东西不一定就是大象 |
[32:36] | Is that good for me? Right? | 那是好话吗 |
[32:38] | Yeah. You’re really going to trust something this important with a kid? | 事关重大 你们就听信一孩子之言吗 |
[32:43] | Oh me? | 你说我吗 |
[32:44] | At least I tuck myself in at night okay? | 至少我晚上会自己盖好被子 |
[32:45] | Okay there is a briefcase out there with god only knows what inside of it | 一个人命关天的手提箱不知所踪 |
[32:49] | An-and apparently you people don’t seem to have a clue. | 很显然你们也毫无头绪 |
[32:52] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[32:54] | Think we just found our smoking gun. | 我想我们找到确凿证据了 |
[33:01] | You put a request in to i.c.e. | 你向移民和海关执法局递交了一份申请 |
[33:03] | To pull a baggage inspector off the diplomatic line | 调走了出入境线上的一个包裹检查员 |
[33:06] | And replace him with one of your own men. | 然后你用你的手下代替他 |
[33:08] | You created the security holes | 在安检制造漏洞 |
[33:10] | So the briefcase could enter the country. | 协助手提箱入境 |
[33:12] | See that right there? | 看见这个了吗 |
[33:13] | That’s your signature. | 你的亲笔签名 |
[33:14] | You’re going down. | 你完蛋了 |
[33:23] | All right whatever recording equipment | 把这个房间里所有的 |
[33:24] | You have in this room turn it off. | 监控设备全部关掉 |
[33:39] | I created the hole | 我制造漏洞 |
[33:41] | So an additional $20 million in diamonds could be brought into the country. | 是为了多带两千万的钻石入境 |
[33:46] | The diamonds were then to be shipped to Pakistan | 这些钻石会被运去巴基斯坦 |
[33:50] | In exchange for political prisoners. | 用于交换政治犯 |
[33:52] | To keep congress in the dark. | 为了对国会保密 |
[33:54] | Iran-contra all over again. | 伊朗事件重演 |
[33:56] | And so you killed your own analyst because | 所以你杀了自己的分析师 |
[33:59] | He got in your way? | 他成了你的拦路虎吗 |
[34:00] | No. Dorit read some online chatter about the exchange. | 道瑞在网上查到关于这次交易的消息 |
[34:04] | I told him to mind his own business. | 我警告过他少管闲事 |
[34:06] | I tried to save him. | 我试过救他一命 |
[34:10] | Dorit got killed because he didn’t listen to me. | 道瑞被杀就是因为他没有听从我的劝告 |
[34:13] | Or maybe he got killed | 或许他被杀 |
[34:14] | Because there was something more dangerous in that briefcase instead of diamonds. | 因为手提箱里装着比钻石更宝贵的东西 |
[34:29] | Hey have you seen Booth and Brennan? | 你看到布斯和布纳恩了吗 |
[34:31] | Uh they’re in the bone room. | 他们在骸骨间 |
[34:33] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吧 |
[34:34] | No. the CIA’s taking over the investigation. | 大事不妙 中情局马上要来接手 |
[34:36] | They’re coming to collect both sets of remains in 10 minutes | 他们会在十分钟后收走两具遗骸 |
[34:38] | Wait wait so we only have… | 就是说 我们只有… |
[34:39] | Ten minutes yeah. How are things coming in here? | 十分钟 你这边进行得如何 |
[34:41] | Um Im-Im still trying to decode the image. | 我还在解码这张照片 |
[34:44] | It appears that most of the data is centered in his hand | 似乎大部分数据是集中他的手部 |
[34:47] | And it could be a map of some kind. | 而且那大概会是某种地图 |
[34:49] | Well do it fast. | 加紧做啊 |
[34:54] | Rutledge is claiming national security. | 拉里说这事关国家安全 |
[34:56] | He can’t do that. | 他不能那样做 |
[34:57] | No he can; he can just bury the evidence | 他是可以 他可以销毁所有的证据 |
[34:58] | And we won’t be able to touch him. | 那我们就再想碰他一根指头了 |
[34:59] | Nine minutes left. | 还剩九分钟 |
[35:00] | Nine minutes. You’re joking right? | 九分钟 你开玩笑吧 |
[35:01] | No it’s not a joke. | 没跟你开玩笑 |
[35:02] | Let’s just pretend | 试想一下 |
[35:03] | This is the Stanley cup finals right now all right? | 现在是斯坦利杯决胜赛 |
[35:05] | You’re down by two goals you got nine minutes left. | 最后九分钟 你落后两球 |
[35:07] | Yeah but there’s so much data here. | 但这有太多数据了 |
[35:08] | The puck is about to drop. | 就快要发球了 |
[35:10] | How do you want to go down? | 你要怎么做 |
[35:11] | How do you want to be remembered? | 怎样才能被铭记 |
[35:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:15] | I found avulsion fractures | 在接近肱骨的地方 |
[35:16] | Along the proximal humerus. | 我找到多处撕脱性骨折 |
[35:17] | Also the heads of each femur were dislocated | 还有 每根股骨上方都出现过脱臼 |
[35:19] | From the acetabula. | 从吸盘可以看出 |
[35:21] | Mr. Dorit’s body was bent back so far that the tendons snapped the bone. | 道瑞的身体被向后弯折到肌腱断裂 |
[35:24] | That would happen if his hands and feet were tied behind his back. | 只有他的双手和双脚都绑在身后才出现 |
[35:26] | Right. he was then hung by his hands | 是的 然后他被吊起来 |
[35:27] | I did a computer simulation. | 我做了计算机模拟图 |
[35:32] | Okay if he was left upside down long enough | 如果他保持这种状态 |
[35:34] | Congestion of the head and brain would lead to asphyxiation. | 脑充血会就可能导致他窒息 |
[35:37] | Petechial hemorrhaging explains the bloodshot eyes. | 出血点造成了眼球充血 |
[35:39] | We have cause of death | 我们找到了死因 |
[35:40] | Okay great.That’s one goal | 很好 已经拿下一分 |
[35:41] | But we still can’t tie Rutledge to the murder. | 不足以断定拉里是凶手 |
[35:42] | But when I was in Chechnya identifying bodies there was one victim | 我在车臣曾鉴定过一个受害者的尸体 |
[35:46] | Who suffered an Ukrainian torture called “the swallow.” | 他曾被乌克兰人用”燕子刑”逼供 |
[35:49] | He was suspended upside down very similar to this | 他曾被头朝下挂着 跟这个很相似 |
[35:51] | No that’s not enough. | 还是不够 |
[35:53] | Okay look you got one shot. one shot on goal. | 一球定胜负 |
[35:55] | It’s an empty net. what are you going to do? | 球门洞开 你该怎么做 |
[35:58] | The holes in the radius. | 在挠骨上的洞 |
[35:59] | I’ve-Ive been trying to figure out what caused them. | 我一直在找形成原因 |
[36:01] | It wasn’t a Drill. | 那不是钻头 |
[36:03] | It was something strong enough to bore through bone but leave no trace. | 是足以穿透骨头 却不留痕迹的工具 |
[36:07] | A laser. | 激光 |
[36:08] | Diamonds are cut by lasers. | 激光用于切割钻石 |
[36:09] | But Lena Brodsky is the head of a diamond firm. | 琳娜·芭斯基是钻石公司的主管 |
[36:12] | She would have easy access to a laser. | 她应该很容易找到激光 |
[36:13] | She’s Ukrainian. | 而且她是乌克兰人 |
[36:15] | Dorit got to the case before she did. | 道瑞抢在她之前拿到手提箱 |
[36:17] | She’s the one who tortured and killed Dorit. | 就是她拷问道瑞 并杀人弃尸 |
[36:18] | Take the body. | 带走遗骸 |
[36:20] | But no! wait! You can’t take him. | 不要 等等 你不能带走他 |
[36:22] | Yeah we’re still in regulation here. | 这里现在还归我们管 |
[36:23] | We got four minutes left on the clock. | 按时钟显示我们还有四分钟 |
[36:24] | Look we know you didn’t kill him. | 我们知道你没有杀掉他 |
[36:26] | But Dorit knew Antonov was working for Lena Brodsky. | 道瑞知道了安东诺是为琳娜·芭斯基工作 |
[36:29] | He came to you guys you didn’t listen | 他去找你们 你们置若罔闻 |
[36:31] | So he takes care of it himself. | 他就决定亲自出马 |
[36:32] | And then Lena finds out kills him. | 结果被琳娜发现了 被灭口 |
[36:35] | She must know where the briefcase is. | 她知道手提箱的下落 |
[36:41] | We have the neodymium laser | 我们找到了 |
[36:43] | You used to burn holes in Greg Dorit’s arms. | 你在格雷·道瑞手臂上打洞用的钕激光器 |
[36:45] | And the gun you fired at Dorit’s car | 还有你射道瑞用的枪 |
[36:47] | After you saw him take off with your case. | 在你发现他拿走手提箱后 |
[36:49] | What was in that case that is so much more valuable than millions in diamonds? | 箱子里到底有什么比数百万的钻石还值钱 |
[36:54] | Where’s your briefcase Lena? | 琳娜 手提箱在哪 |
[36:58] | Okay great. You know what? | 行 我跟你说 |
[36:59] | Whoever hired you they can’t be too happy | 你的老板肯定不高兴 |
[37:02] | So when we send you back to the Ukraine… | 等我们把你送回乌克兰 |
[37:04] | You know I’m sure you’ll live a long life. | 你肯定能过上”好日子” |
[37:06] | I don’t know where the case is. | 我不知道那箱子在哪 |
[37:10] | Dorit never talked. | 道瑞没说 |
[37:12] | After what I put him through he should have talked. | 我对他用刑之后 他本该说出来的 |
[37:14] | Anyone would have talked. | 换了谁都会说的 |
[37:17] | I’ve never seen a man so brave. | 我从见过如此勇敢的人 |
[37:22] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[37:23] | I was right. it’s a map. | 我没猜错 的确是地图 |
[37:26] | Keep your eye on his hand. | 注意看他的手 |
[37:27] | He wasn’t waving good-bye. | 他不是在挥手道别 |
[37:29] | He was telling Mandy where he hid his briefcase. | 他是在告诉曼迪手提箱的藏匿地点 |
[37:39] | We don’t know what’s in that case. | 我们不知道那箱子里有什么 |
[37:41] | You call in your cavalry. | 叫上你的装甲部队 |
[37:42] | I know how to do my job. | 我知道该干什么 |
[37:44] | Well then how come we found the killer and the case? | 我们居然找到了凶手和箱子 |
[38:53] | We’re all clear. | 警报解除 |
[38:58] | All right call it in. | 好了 收队 |
[39:03] | A usb computer drive. | 是个U盘 |
[39:05] | That’s what all this was about? | 仅仅为了这个吗 |
[39:07] | Information. Today that can be more dangerous than one bomb. | 信息 如今这东西比炸弹还有杀伤力 |
[39:16] | Stars on the memorial wall represent agents who died | 纪念墙上的星星是为 |
[39:20] | Courageously while serving their country. | 纪念为国英勇牺牲的探员 |
[39:21] | The memorial wall is reserved for agents. | 纪念墙是专为探员而设的 |
[39:24] | Mr. Dorit was not an agent. | 可道瑞不是探员 |
[39:27] | In Mr. Dorit’s case I asked that an exception be made. | 我为了道瑞破例 |
[39:47] | I’m gonna miss you Wendell. | 温尔我会想念你 |
[39:49] | Stay safe okay? | 保重 记住 |
[39:50] | Yeah you too. | 好 你也保重 |
[39:53] | Won’t be the same without you man. | 没有你一切都会不一样的 兄弟 |
[39:59] | We are all grateful for your exceptional work Mr. Bray. | 布雷先生 我们非常感谢你的出色工作 |
[40:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:05] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[40:06] | Uh don’t worry. I wouldn’t have left without saying good-bye. | 别担心 我不会不辞而别的 |
[40:08] | That’s nice but you don’t have to leave. | 这很好 只是你不用走了 |
[40:10] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[40:12] | I was just notified | 我刚刚收到通知 |
[40:13] | That they found new funding for your scholarship. | 他们找到了新的资金 |
[40:15] | You are covered in full for the next two years. | 你明后年的奖学金都有保障了 |
[40:17] | Apparently | 很显然 |
[40:18] | A donation was made anonymously. | 是匿名赞助 |
[40:21] | Anonymously? | 匿名 |
[40:30] | Please allow me to say thank you to anonymous. | 那请允许我对匿名者们表示谢意 |
[40:35] | We still need all of the evidence | 我们还得对证据 |
[40:38] | Photographed and catalogued before we send it | 进行拍照编目 |
[40:41] | To the Federal Prosecutor’s office Mr. Bray. | 才能移交给联邦检察官 |
[40:42] | Yes Dr. Brennan right away. | 没问题 布纳恩博士 马上去办 |
[40:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:51] | Actually they received | 实际上 |
[40:53] | Enough anonymous donations for three scholarships. | 他们收到了三份奖学金的匿名赞助 |
[40:59] | That is quite a coincidence. | 真是无巧不成书啊 |
[41:03] | It really is. | 的确如此 |
[41:10] | So for the next step you need to attach the elbow pipe | 下一步 把弯管接上 |
[41:13] | Okay. Using the PVC cement there. | 好的 在那儿涂上树脂胶 |
[41:15] | Okay. All right. | 好了 |
[41:18] | So stick that little fuzzy ball in there | 把小毛球戳进去 |
[41:19] | And switch it around… huh? | 转着涂 |
[41:21] | – You got it? – It stinks. | -你弄好了 -好臭 |
[41:23] | Yeah well you smell dead bodies and that stinks? okay. | 没有你的那些尸体臭 |
[41:26] | There is a beautiful logic to this. | 修水管也有美妙的比喻 |
[41:28] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[41:29] | It’s like reconstructing the circulatory system. | 修水管就像是修复循环系统 |
[41:31] | The water is the blood. | 水就是血 |
[41:33] | The pipes veins. | 水管就是血管 |
[41:36] | Right right right. So what you need to do | 那是 你要做的就是 |
[41:37] | Is just apply pressure right in there | 好好按紧就行 |
[41:38] | And hold it for a minute okay? | 按住一会儿 |
[41:40] | Got it. | 好的 |
[41:43] | Got it. | 按紧了 |
[41:43] | Oh. Right I know. | 好的 行了 |
[41:44] | Just… making sure that it’s safe. | 确保按紧咯 |
[41:47] | Student-teacher student-teacher. | 三人行 必有我师 |
[41:52] | You know Bones I’m… | 骨头 跟你说 |
[41:55] | I’m glad that uh | 我很高兴 |
[41:57] | You know that we don’t have any secrets between each other. | 我们之间能坦诚相见 |
[42:01] | Yeah. I like that. | 没错 我喜欢这样 |
[42:03] | I mean if we have something on our mind | 我们想到什么 |
[42:05] | We just we just share it. | 都会跟对方分享 |
[42:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[42:12] | Even with all of the financial and intellectual contradictions | 即便我们在财富和才智上有天渊之别 |
[42:16] | I… still feel close to you. | 我还是感觉和你很亲近 |
[42:23] | Right because you know | 是的 因为 你知道 |
[42:24] | None of that really matters anyway. | 那些都不重要 |
[42:28] | Sometimes looking at it | 有时候 看着你的眼睛 |
[42:29] | Through your eyes I believe that. | 我相信那些都不重要 |
[42:36] | Right so… pipe seems nice and secure right? | 好了 水管牢靠又美观 |
[42:41] | Yeah. It seems secure. Right? | 看起来挺牢靠 是吧 |
[42:42] | All right just hold onto it there. | 只管抓紧了 |
[42:43] | Let me just open up the uh water. | 现在把水阀打开 |
[42:46] | Oh… right… there. | 对 那儿 |
[42:47] | Oh it’s an old apartment It’s Washington. | 这可是华盛顿的老公寓 |
[42:50] | Close that. | 关上 |
[42:51] | There. okay. | 成了 |
[42:52] | You can take your hand off now Bones. | 骨头 你可以松手了 |
[42:54] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[42:55] | Positive. | 确定 |
[42:56] | Huh? look at that huh? | 瞧瞧 |
[42:59] | Nice and secure. | 牢靠又美观 |
[43:00] | – No Drip? – No Drip. | -不漏 -不漏了 |
[43:02] | You’re a… you’re a good student. | 你真是个好学生 |
[43:05] | Oh… only as good as my teacher. | 多亏老师好 |
[43:12] | Oh! oh! Turn it off. | 快关上 |
[43:15] | Aah! Turn it off. | 快关上 |
[43:18] | My watch is ruined! | 我的表都毁了 |
[43:19] | What do you mean your watch is ruined? | 什么叫你的表毁了 |
[43:20] | It’s a Rolex. | 这可是劳力士表啊 |
[43:21] | It’s a Rolex. | 劳力士表 |
[43:26] | What’s that mean? | 那又怎样 |