时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Okay so the guy here says | 发现尸体的人说 |
[00:12] | He was out doing routine track maintenance | 他来这里做例行铁轨养护时 |
[00:14] | And saw the bones he thought it was a deer. | 发现这些骨头 他本以为是鹿骨 |
[00:16] | Human dentition is completely different. | 人类的齿系是与众不同的 |
[00:18] | Another example of our country’s | 又是一个告诫国家教育制度 |
[00:20] | Deplorable education system. | 有待改进的反面例子 |
[00:22] | All right until every kid becomes a dentist | 好啦 没等每个小孩都能成为牙医前 |
[00:23] | We have some psycho throwing a hacked-up body | 已经有疯子从快车上 |
[00:25] | Out of a speeding train. | 把碎尸扔出来 |
[00:26] | No. These bones were under the train. | 不对 这些骨头本来就在火车下面 |
[00:28] | If body parts had been thrown out a window | 如果尸骸是从车窗扔出来的 |
[00:30] | They’d be scattered in nearby foliage. | 那它们会散落在附近的落叶里 |
[00:32] | Level of decomp suggests | 分解程度显示 |
[00:35] | The remains have been exposed to the elements | 骸骨已经暴露在户外 |
[00:37] | For at least two months. | 至少两个月了 |
[00:39] | Drunk? Suicide? | 有可能是喝醉了 或是自杀 |
[00:40] | Conjecture. | 纯属猜想 |
[00:41] | There’s evidence of sharp-force trauma on the sternum. | 胸骨有锐器造成的伤痕 |
[00:44] | – Stabbed. – More conjecture. | -被刺伤 -还在猜 |
[00:46] | – Beaten. – Would you please stop that? | -被打了 -你能别猜了吗 |
[00:48] | Come on. it’s a beautiful day Bones. | 别这样啊 多么美好的一天啊 骨头 |
[00:50] | We must enjoy conjecture. | 我们应该多享受下猜想时分啊 |
[00:52] | There’s a distinct lack of hemorrhage. | 没有出现明显的大出血 |
[00:53] | This victim was dead before being hit by the train. | 这名死者在被火车撞上之前就已经死亡 |
[00:56] | All right so | 原来是这样 |
[00:57] | Someone killed him dumped him on the tracks | 有人杀了他 然后抛尸铁轨 |
[00:58] | In hopes of trying to make it look like a suicide. | 目的是造成自杀的假象 |
[01:00] | Well I can’t determine motive | 我不能肯定动机是什么 |
[01:02] | But I can say the train dragged the victim | 我只能肯定火车拖着死者 |
[01:04] | And his body broke up | 尸体不断地撞击铁轨和连接处 |
[01:05] | As it smashed against the rails and ties. | 直至四分五裂 |
[01:07] | Whoa. Wow. We’re saying the bones and the body gunk | 也就是说尸骨和腐肉一起 |
[01:10] | Were scattered along the track here? | 就这么沿着铁轨撒了一路 |
[01:12] | Yeah. For miles. Yes. | 有好几公里吧 |
[01:13] | All trains should be diverted from this track | 在我们找到剩余的尸骨前 |
[01:15] | Until we locate the rest of the remains. | 所有火车都必须换道行驶 |
[01:17] | But do you know how much chaos that’s going to cause Amtrak? | 你这会给美国铁道公司带来多大的麻烦 |
[01:19] | Well I told you Booth. | 我告诉过你 布斯 |
[01:20] | I’m not interested in conjecture. | 我没兴趣听你的猜想 |
[01:26] | You know when I was a kid Bones | 骨头 当我还是个孩子的时候 |
[01:28] | I always wanted to be a hobo. | 我总是幻想要去流浪 |
[01:30] | I wanted to ride the rails play the guitar | 我要坐上列车 弹着吉他 |
[01:32] | Be malnourished riddled with preventable disease. | 变得营养不良 百病缠身 |
[01:34] | Tell you what. You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[01:35] | You could make St. Clause cry. | 你可以把圣诞老人都弄哭 |
[01:36] | You really could. | 你真的有这个能力 |
[01:37] | Hey you’re wearing your belt buckle again. | 你又开始戴这个皮带扣了 |
[01:39] | – Cocky. – Yeah. | -自信十足 -是啊 |
[01:41] | Ever since the whole coma thing | 自从遭遇那次昏迷事件之后 |
[01:43] | I just kept staring at it thinking to myself | 我就常常盯着它看 然后问自己 |
[01:46] | “Why would I wear something like this?” | “我为什么要戴这种东西呢” |
[01:48] | ‘Cause you love it. You always have. | 因为你喜欢它 就总是戴着啊 |
[01:49] | Yeah that’s what I landed on Bones. | 我也这么想的 骨头 |
[01:50] | Well I’m glad you did. | 我很高兴 |
[01:51] | I like it. It’s… it’s boothy. | 我喜欢它 它很布斯 |
[01:54] | Boothy? | 很布斯 |
[01:55] | There’s a bone cyst on this femur. | 他的股骨处有囊肿 |
[01:57] | The result of the parasite echinococcus granulosus. | 是由于寄生性细粒棘球绦虫所致 |
[01:59] | It’s extremely uncommon in the U.S. | 在美国是很罕见的 |
[02:02] | Immigrant illegal. | 那此人应该是非法移民 |
[02:03] | Sorry. No conjecting. | 对不起 我不该猜的 |
[02:05] | I’m just being boothy. | 但我就这么布斯 |
[02:06] | So what do you got there? | 你发现了什么 |
[02:14] | Pelvis is male. | 盆骨显示为男性 |
[02:21] | Partial epiphyseal fusion | 部分骨骺融合 |
[02:23] | Indicates the victim to be in his teens. | 表明这名死者正处于少年期 |
[02:26] | He was just a kid. | 他还是个孩子 |
[02:28] | The markers on these bones | 即使是非法移民 |
[02:29] | Are anomalous even for an immigrant. | 出现这些骨头上的记号也是很反常的 |
[02:31] | I’d like to get them back to the lab to run some tests. | 我要把它们带回实验室做一些检测 |
[02:33] | All right well hold on bones. | 等等 骨头 |
[02:35] | FBI forensics can continue the search. | 联邦调查局的法医可以继续搜索 |
[02:36] | I’ll send Clark to supervise. | 我会让克拉克过来监督 |
[02:38] | Bones time-out. hold on. | 骨头 等等 |
[02:39] | You might want to take the skull back there | 你也许想把我手下 |
[02:41] | That my people are holding. | 正举着的颅骨带回去 |
[02:48] | So you and Perry going to get something | 你跟佩里去了图书馆后 |
[02:50] | To eat after the library? | 要一起吃东西吗 |
[02:51] | – Probably. – Okay. | -有可能 -好吧 |
[02:52] | But promise me you’re going to | 不过要答应我如果你 |
[02:53] | Call if I’m going to be late I know. | 如果我晚回家要给你打电话 我记得的 |
[02:55] | Sorry. New mom. | 不好意思 要有新妈妈的范儿 |
[02:57] | It’s okay. | 我理解 |
[02:58] | Oh um I wanted to ask you | 我想问问你 |
[02:59] | You know that dance this weekend? | 这个周末有个舞会 |
[03:01] | – The… formal? – Yeah. | -你是说那种正式舞会 -是的 |
[03:02] | Yeah. Perry and I thought it might be fun to you know | 佩里和我觉得应该会比较好玩 |
[03:05] | Make a whole night of it. | 如果能玩通宵的话 |
[03:07] | Like we’d rent a limo and go to breakfast in the morning | 我们会租辆豪华轿车 然后一起去吃早饭 |
[03:10] | The whole night? Where would you sleep? | 通宵吗 那你睡在哪里 |
[03:12] | We wouldn’t. That’s the point. | 我们不睡觉 这才是关键 |
[03:14] | So you and Perry would be | 那你和佩里会 |
[03:17] | Spending the night together not sleeping? | 玩一个晚上 不睡觉吗 |
[03:19] | Why do you say it like that? | 你怎么用这种语气 |
[03:22] | Just thinking it through. That’s all. | 就是在考虑当中 仅此而已 |
[03:24] | Oh here’s Perry. | 佩里来了 |
[03:26] | I thought you liked Perry. | 我本来以为你很喜欢佩里 |
[03:27] | Well I do but… | 我是喜欢他没错 不过 |
[03:29] | You feel…You’ll think about it? | 你会考虑的对吗 |
[03:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:35] | – Hey Michelle. – Hey. | -你好啊 米歇尔 -你好 |
[03:37] | Dr. Saroyan. | 瑟罗博士 |
[03:38] | Cam Perry. Call me cam. | 佩里 叫我凯就行了 |
[03:41] | – Bye guys. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[04:05] | Flora! Oh Clark you shouldn’t have. | 植物 克拉克 别动 |
[04:08] | I presume that is for me. | 这个应该是给我的 |
[04:09] | Yeah knock yourself out. | 你做别的去吧 |
[04:10] | Hey. Brennan said she found a skull so | 布纳恩发现了一个颅骨 所以 |
[04:12] | I can give you a face. | 我来做面部还原 |
[04:14] | Yeah. it’s right here. | 就在这 |
[04:15] | Complete with perimortem fractures on the parietal. | 颅腔上有致命的骨折 |
[04:18] | Looks like the victim was badly beaten. | 看起来死者被狠揍了一顿 |
[04:21] | Hey Brennan said this was a teenager right? mm-hmm. | 布纳恩说这是个青少年的吧 |
[04:24] | Yeah. These clothing scraps look hand-stitched. | 从这些衣服的碎片看来 像是用手缝制的 |
[04:27] | Like his mom made them. hmm. | 应该是他妈妈做的 |
[04:29] | That makes it sadder somehow. | 感觉更悲哀了 |
[04:31] | Where’s Dr. Brennan? | 布纳恩博士在哪 |
[04:33] | She’s doing an isotope analysis. | 她在做同位素分析 |
[04:35] | She thinks the victim might be from another country. | 她觉得死者可能来自其他国家 |
[04:37] | Oh that makes sense. | 应该是的 |
[04:38] | His cavities suggest | 他的口腔显示 |
[04:40] | That his drinking water wasn’t fluoridated. | 他使用的是不含氟的饮用水 |
[04:41] | When do teenagers start having sex? | 青少年什么时候开始发生性关系 |
[04:45] | If they could they’d start in the morning | 如果他们喜欢 他们可以从早开始 |
[04:46] | And go until they drop. | 做到精疲力尽 |
[04:48] | Please tell me this is about the case. | 请告诉我这和案子有关的吧 |
[04:50] | This is about Michelle isn’t it? | 你在说米歇尔是吗 |
[04:51] | Is she having sex? | 她和人发生性关系了 |
[04:52] | Working here is like being on the view. | 在这里工作就像是在看戏一样 |
[04:53] | No. I meant “What age?” | 我的意思是说”几岁” |
[04:56] | Dr. Saroyan um may I be excused to attend | 瑟罗医生 我们可以谈一些 |
[04:58] | To something more… Case-related? | 跟…案子有关的话题吗 |
[04:59] | Oh Dr. Brennan already requested that you suit up | 布纳恩医生已经申请把你调去 |
[05:02] | To supervise the FBI techs’ retrieval of the remains | 协助联邦调查局技术组去铁轨上 |
[05:05] | At the train tracks. | 搜寻死者的遗骸 |
[05:06] | Wait. Dr. Brennan wants me to put on a jumpsuit | 布纳恩医生让我穿上连衣裤 |
[05:09] | And walk along a railroad track? | 沿着铁轨搜查 |
[05:12] | That is not a good look on a brother. | 男的穿那个不好看 |
[05:13] | I bet you were an early starter weren’t you Clark? | 我打赌你是个早熟的孩子吧 |
[05:16] | A prodigy maybe? | 天才 是吗 |
[05:18] | Um in case you haven’t heard um Miss Montenegro | 你也许没听到 马尼古小姐 |
[05:22] | I have Uh work to do. | 我有工作要忙 |
[05:23] | So excuse me. | 所以 失陪了 |
[05:30] | No pesticides. no evidence of processed foods. | 没有杀虫剂和加工食品的迹象 |
[05:32] | The kid’s from the boonies. | 这孩子是住在偏远郊区 |
[05:34] | No it’s more significant than that Booth. | 不 不只是那样 布斯 |
[05:36] | Our victim grew up with no bone markers | 死者没有显示 |
[05:38] | That indicate modern life. | 他生活在现代的骨代谢指标 |
[05:39] | No evidence of contact with electricity or petrochemicals. | 没有跟电器和石化产品接触过的迹象 |
[05:43] | Then we’re back to an immigrant. | 那么他也许是移民来的 |
[05:44] | Maybe a developing nation. | 可能来自发展中国家 |
[05:46] | No. Isotopic analysis of his bone matches | 不 骸骨同位素的分析结果表明 |
[05:50] | The geology of the mid-Atlantic states. | 他来自中大西洋地区 |
[05:53] | – I don’t get it. – Well neither do I. | -我不明白 -我也不明白 |
[05:55] | Our victim was a teenage boy who died about two months ago | 死者是个青少年 死于两个月前 |
[05:58] | But according to the data he grew up in the early 1800s. | 但数据显示 他生活在十九世纪初 |
[06:44] | I… | 我 |
[06:44] | Discovered the origins of our victim’s markers. | 发现了死者骨代谢指标的原因 |
[06:47] | What? Discovered what? Markers. Great. | 什么 发现什么 骨代谢指标 太好了 |
[06:49] | He wasn’t from the 19th century. | 他不是生活在十九世纪 |
[06:51] | I took dual x-ray absorptiometry scans | 我用双X射线吸收测定法扫描了 |
[06:53] | Of the pelvic bone and then computed… | 他的盆骨 计算出… |
[06:55] | I trust your methods Dr. Brennan. | 我相信你的技术 布纳恩医生 |
[06:57] | You can just skip to the conclusion. | 你可以直接讲结论 |
[06:58] | Our dead teenager was Amish. | 死者是亚米希人(门诺教徒) |
[07:01] | Amish like buggies and hats amish? | 亚米希人 坐马车 戴帽子的亚米希人吗 |
[07:04] | – Yes. – Then let’s call Booth. | -是的 -那我们告诉布斯吧 |
[07:06] | Maybe something will turn up on missing persons. | 也许会有人报人口失踪 |
[07:08] | He’s already checking. I’m going to meet him. | 他已经在查了 我正要去见他 |
[07:10] | Is that a cartoon rendering of a penis in your book? | 你书上的是一个卡通版的小老二吗 |
[07:14] | Why I guess it is. Look at that. | 我猜是的 看这个 |
[07:16] | – Why is it talking? – Isn’t Booth expecting you? | -这是讲什么的 -布斯在等你吧 |
[07:18] | It’s cute. | 真可爱 |
[07:26] | So Levi Yoder’s parents | 李维·尤德的父母 |
[07:27] | Filed a missing persons report about two months ago. | 两个月前报了人口失踪 |
[07:30] | Kid’s a ringer for Angela’s sketch. | 据安吉拉描述 这孩子是个牧场工人 |
[07:31] | He was probably on his rumspringa. | 他可能正好在他的出外游历期 |
[07:33] | That would explain the DMV photo. | 这也解释了为什么车管局有他的照片 |
[07:35] | Well what do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[07:36] | Amish don’t drive while living in their community. | 亚米希人的世界没有人开车 |
[07:39] | No I mean uh rum… rum what? | 不 我是说 出外…出外什么的 |
[07:40] | Rumspringa. | 出外游历期 |
[07:42] | It’s the period when Amish youth are encouraged | 那是亚米希青年被鼓励去 |
[07:44] | To explore the outside world. | 探索外面世界的一段期间 |
[07:46] | It translates to “running around.” | 说白了是”闯四方” |
[07:49] | – That’s crazy. – No more crazy than your religion. | -真是疯狂 -比你信的宗教要好 |
[07:51] | Hey look we reject Satan and… | 我们不相信撒旦 |
[07:53] | They reject buttons. | 他们不用任何按钮 |
[07:54] | Rumspringa is a quite rational way | 出外游历是一个很理智的方法 |
[07:56] | To help teens make an informed decision as to | 帮助青年人做出明智的决定 |
[07:58] | Whether or not to be baptized into the Amish faith as adults. | 是否像成年人一样受亚米希信仰的洗礼 |
[08:02] | Right take a bunch of sheltered kids and set them loose– | 放任一群受保护的孩子为所欲为 |
[08:04] | Recipe for disaster if you ask me. | 真是自找麻烦 |
[08:06] | Well actually over 85% of Amish teens return | 事实上 85%的亚米希青年回去后 |
[08:09] | And become full members of their church community. | 会完全成为他们当地教会的忠实信徒 |
[08:11] | Really? huh. | 真的吗 |
[08:12] | How many baptized catholics | 有多少受过洗礼的天主教徒 |
[08:14] | Are still practicing their faith in adulthood? | 成人后还信教的 |
[08:15] | Here we go with the catholics again. | 又扯到天主教了 |
[08:17] | You know what? I don’t want to hear | 你知道吗 我不想听到 |
[08:19] | About the pope’s hat… again. | 待会…再提到教皇的帽子 |
[08:20] | Okay? he’s got to wear it just like you know | 他必须戴那个帽子就像 |
[08:23] | The guys in front of Buckingham Palace have to. | 就像那些白金汉宫外面的守卫一样 |
[08:25] | Well it’s quite ornate for a vow of poverty. | 这对神职人员来说太过华丽了 |
[08:28] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[08:35] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 我们为你儿子的死感到很遗憾 |
[08:37] | I tried to protect him. | 我一直想保护他 |
[08:40] | I told him the english world was dangerous and seductive. | 我告诉他 外面的世界很危险 充满诱惑 |
[08:44] | Well where did he go? | 他去了哪里 |
[08:46] | Washington. | 华盛顿 |
[08:47] | He went with another boy Josef Beachy. | 他跟另一个男孩一起去的 约瑟夫·比奇 |
[08:49] | So then he wasn’t really missing. | 那他并不是真的失踪 |
[08:51] | Not at first. | 刚开始不是 |
[08:53] | He promised to call us once a week to check in. | 他保证每周给我们打一个电话 |
[08:55] | There’s an English family down the road | 这条路上有一户英国人家 |
[08:57] | That let us use their phone. | 允许我们用他家的电话 |
[08:59] | Then the phone calls stopped. | 但之后再没有电话打来 |
[09:00] | I spoke to Josef’s parents. | 我问了约瑟夫的父母 |
[09:02] | Josef told them that he and Levi | 约瑟夫说他和李维 |
[09:04] | Hadn’t been living together for quite some time. | 没有住在一起很久了 |
[09:07] | We contacted the police | 我们联络警方 |
[09:09] | And filed a missing persons report. | 报了失踪 |
[09:11] | The last time you spoke to your son | 最后一次跟你的儿子通话时 |
[09:13] | Did he seem disappointed or sad about anything? | 他听起来有没有很失望或难过 |
[09:15] | No. he sounded alive. Happy. | 没有 他听起来很精神 很快乐 |
[09:20] | Would it be all right if we took a look in his room? | 我们可以看看他的房间吗 |
[09:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:31] | Okay the good news is that this span of track | 好消息是这条铁轨 |
[09:34] | Only uses southbound trains | 只有南下的火车开过 |
[09:36] | Which means the body most likely came from the north. | 这意味着尸体很有可能是来自北方 |
[09:38] | And the bad news? | 坏消息呢 |
[09:40] | Well we’re still missing a lot of body parts. | 我们还是没有找到大部分遗骸 |
[09:42] | And north of this section | 这个地区的北面 |
[09:44] | There are multiple switch points where the tracks | 有很多岔道 |
[09:46] | Branch out into dozens of other lines. | 有数十条铁轨与这相通 |
[09:48] | Clark’s looking at a lot of hot hours under the sun. | 克拉克在烈日下搜查几个小时了 |
[09:51] | Okay. | 这样啊 |
[09:53] | Send him the routes he has to search. | 发给他要搜查的路线 |
[09:56] | What’s going on with Michelle? | 米歇尔出什么事了 |
[09:59] | Michelle has this boyfriend Perry… | 米歇尔交了个男朋友 叫佩里 |
[10:01] | Oh I met him. He’s a hottie. | 我见过 他可是个帅哥 |
[10:02] | Who’s a hottie? | 谁是个帅哥 |
[10:03] | Perry. Michelle’s boyfriend. | 佩里 米歇尔的男朋友 |
[10:05] | Yeah sure. | 是哦 那当然 |
[10:06] | If you like athletic confident young… | 如果你喜欢身强力健 充满自信 年轻 |
[10:08] | Studly. | 性欲旺盛 |
[10:09] | Okay. Let’s not say “studly” please. | 好了 拜托别再说”性欲旺盛”了 |
[10:10] | Do you have something for me? | 你有什么发现 |
[10:12] | Yeah that vine on the bones– it’s kudzu. | 是的 遗骸上的藤蔓是葛藤 |
[10:14] | The growth rate suggests the body parts | 它的生长速度表明这些遗骸 |
[10:16] | Had been undisturbed for approximately two months. | 大概两个月内未被移动过 |
[10:19] | So the victim must have died shortly after | 所以 死者在最后一次 |
[10:23] | The last time he spoke to his parents. | 与父母通话后不久遇害 |
[10:24] | Perry’s a senior isn’t he? | 佩里是高年级的吧 |
[10:26] | You know that might be why he’s pressuring Michelle | 这也许就是他要求米歇尔 |
[10:27] | To have sex. | 与他发生性关系的原因 |
[10:29] | Why do you think he is pressuring her? | 为什么是他要求她 |
[10:30] | Women want sex just as much as men. | 女人和男人一样性欲旺盛 |
[10:32] | Yeah well she’s a child. | 拜托 她还是个孩子 |
[10:33] | She still has stuffed animals. | 她还是个玩毛绒玩具的孩子 |
[10:35] | Well I did too at 16. | 我16岁的时候也是这样啊 |
[10:36] | And I also had brian. | 但我也有大脑 |
[10:37] | All you can do is tell her | 你能做的就是告诉她 |
[10:39] | To respect herself and use protection. | 要学会自重并使用保护措施 |
[10:40] | During the crusades | 十字军东征时 |
[10:42] | Knights used to lock up their wives and daughters. | 骑士通常会把自己的妻女锁起来 |
[10:44] | How helpful. | 真有用啊 |
[10:45] | Anything else Hodgins? | 还有别的发现吗 哈金斯 |
[10:46] | And let’s try something case-related this time. | 说点与案情有关的吧 |
[10:49] | Right. Yes. May I? | 对 可以借一下吗 |
[10:50] | So the victim’s bones– | 死者的遗骸 |
[10:53] | They were covered in a sedimentary rock dust | 是被含有碳 氮 氧 硫四种元素 |
[10:56] | Comprised of carbon nitrogen oxygen and sulfur | 的沉积岩尘所掩埋 |
[10:59] | So as indicated he was most likely hooked | 也就是说 他很有可能 |
[11:01] | Beneath a coal car. | 是被勾在一辆煤车下 |
[11:03] | Hmm. Well that eliminates the need for me | 这样我就不用 |
[11:05] | To search for passenger-only trains. | 查客运列车了 |
[11:06] | Which means I can focus on which lines used coal cars. | 而可以专注查煤车路线了 |
[11:09] | Hey listen Cam every teenager goes through this. | 听着 凯 这是每个年轻人都得经历的 |
[11:14] | Think about what you went through. | 想想你经历过什么 |
[11:16] | Yeah. me? Oh god! | 是的 我 天啊 |
[11:18] | Wh-what am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[11:21] | Well there’s no posters there’s no video games. | 没有海报 没有游戏 |
[11:23] | Tell you what If I was a teenager | 我跟你说 我要是个孩子 |
[11:25] | I’d want out of this place too. | 我也想离开这个地方 |
[11:27] | Nice quilt though huh? | 不过这棉被不错吧 |
[11:33] | What do we have here huh? | 看我发现了什么 |
[11:35] | What is this some kind of an Amish thing Bones? | 这是什么 亚米希人的东西 骨头 |
[11:40] | Rock collection. | 岩石收集 |
[11:41] | I don’t I don’t think so. | 我想不是 |
[11:44] | Mrs. Yoder do you have any idea | 尤德太太 你知道你儿子 |
[11:47] | Why your son would keep these under his bed? | 为什么把这放床底下吗 |
[11:49] | No. | 不知道 |
[11:50] | I’ve never seen those before. | 我以前从未见过 |
[11:52] | Right. We should get these to Sweets. Take a look at. | 对了 我们应该把这个给斯维斯看看 |
[11:54] | Why? Hodgins would be the one | 为什么 哈金斯才会鉴定 |
[11:55] | To know if stones would have any evidentiary value. | 这石头能不能作为证据 |
[11:58] | A kid hides rocks underneath his bed. | 一个孩子在床底下藏石头 |
[12:00] | They’re gonna mean something. Not to Hodgins. Here. | 一定有什么意义 不给哈金斯 拿着 |
[12:03] | That photograph of Levi | 李维的那张照片 |
[12:05] | Is it possible for me to keep it? | 我能留着吗 |
[12:07] | The Amish don’t use cameras. | 亚米希人不用照相机 |
[12:09] | She probably doesn’t have any other pictures of her son. | 她可能只有这一张她儿子的照片 |
[12:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:14] | Of course. Here you go. | 当然可以 给你 |
[12:32] | Okay that’s great. Thanks. | 好的 太棒了 谢谢 |
[12:35] | So listen the FBI is tracking down the address | 调查局已经查到约瑟夫的地址 |
[12:37] | For this Josef kid. We’ll have it in a few. | 一会就会通知我 |
[12:44] | Hello there. | 你好 |
[12:47] | Are you here about Levi? | 你们是为李维来的吗 |
[12:51] | Were you two friends? | 你们是朋友吗 |
[12:52] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[12:55] | You’re needed at home. | 该回家了 |
[12:57] | Well clearly she’s busy right now. | 很显然她现在没空 |
[12:58] | No please it’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[13:01] | It’s my brother. | 他是我哥 |
[13:03] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[13:04] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[13:08] | Excuse me. Listen. | 不好意思 听着 |
[13:10] | If you need anything here’s my card. | 如果有需要 这是我的名片 |
[13:12] | You can call me any time. | 你随时可以联系我 |
[13:14] | Sarah now! | 莎拉 快点 |
[13:32] | The males are clearly dominant. | 很明显的男权至上 |
[13:35] | Yeah clearly. Look. | 是啊 很明显 |
[13:37] | So we got the address for Josef Beachy. Here we go. | 收到约瑟夫·比奇的地址了 出发 |
[13:45] | Josef Beachy! | 约瑟夫·比奇 |
[13:47] | FBI! Open up! | 联邦探员 开门 |
[13:51] | Seriously | 说实在的 |
[13:53] | I yelled “FBI” and you opened up the door holding that? | 我自称联邦探员 你却拿着这个来开门 |
[13:55] | You were uh…there’s nothing going on here officer. | 你们是 这什么事也没有 长官 |
[13:59] | You’re holding a bong! | 你正拿着大麻瓶 |
[14:02] | – Josef Beachy? – Yeah that’s me. | -你真是约瑟夫·比奇 -就是我 |
[14:03] | Come on. You’re coming with us. | 跟我们走 |
[14:04] | Come on. | 快 |
[14:07] | This is not in the proper spirit of Rumspringa! | 这不是出外游历的真正意义 |
[14:10] | Bones! | 骨头 |
[14:24] | Levi moved out a few months ago. | 李维几个月前搬出去了 |
[14:25] | I haven’t seen him since. | 之后我就没见过他 |
[14:27] | Well we were told you were going | 我们知道你们 |
[14:28] | Through your Rumspringa together. | 是一起出外游历的 |
[14:30] | Why would he leave? | 他为什么会走 |
[14:31] | Parties weren’t his thing. | 他不喜欢派对 |
[14:33] | That’s kind of what Rumspringa’s for right? | 但那不是出外游历的乐趣吗 |
[14:36] | Cut loose go a little crazy. | 随其自然 小小疯狂 |
[14:38] | Getting busted for smoking weed. | 吸大麻被捕 |
[14:40] | It’s supposed to be a time to contemplate your future faith. | 是时候考虑你的未来信仰了 |
[14:43] | Well yeah. I was seeing how in the future | 是啊 我在想我未来 |
[14:46] | I wouldn’t want to smoke weed. | 如何戒掉大麻 |
[14:49] | Maybe Levi threatened | 或许李维曾威胁说 |
[14:50] | To tell your parents that you were a stoner | 要告诉你父母你在吸毒 |
[14:52] | And you had to stop him. | 所以你想阻止他 |
[14:54] | Look man Levi had his own secrets. | 伙计 李维也有秘密 |
[14:56] | No way he’d risk telling on me. | 他不可能冒险揭我的底 |
[14:58] | What kind of secrets? | 什么秘密 |
[15:00] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[15:01] | But he used to disappear for hours | 但他总是玩失踪 |
[15:03] | Never tell anyone where he was going. | 谁都不知道他去了哪里 |
[15:05] | Even back home | 就算回到家 |
[15:06] | There were times he’d tell his folks he was at work | 他也总是告诉家里人他在工作 |
[15:08] | But I knew that that wasn’t true. | 但我知道他在撒谎 |
[15:09] | Do you know where Levi went after he moved out? | 你知道李维搬走后去了哪里吗 |
[15:12] | Uh like I said we didn’t really keep in touch. | 就像我刚说的 我们不太联系 |
[15:16] | You know I know I will end up going back to the church. | 我知道自己最终会回到教堂 |
[15:19] | I just got to get all the wild out but Levi… | 将所有的不好习性改掉 但李维 |
[15:28] | He always seemed like he had other plans. | 总让人感觉他另有信仰 |
[15:39] | Are those the rocks from the victim’s room? | 这就是死者房间拿来的石头 |
[15:42] | Yup. Just finishing up now. | 是啊 刚做完分析 |
[15:44] | What are you doing? | 你怎么来了 |
[15:46] | Oh Booth asked me to take a look. | 布斯让我来看看 |
[15:48] | At rocks? | 看这些石头 |
[15:49] | That is so my domain. | 这可是我的工作 |
[15:51] | Meaning you found something? | 你是说你有所发现 |
[15:53] | Depends how you define something. | 这要看你怎么定义了 |
[15:55] | I mean all rocks are a tangible representation of the | 我是指 岩石形象地代表了 |
[15:58] | Awe-inspiring passage of time | 这座小星球 |
[16:00] | On this tiny planet that we call… | 那令人惊叹的时间流逝 |
[16:02] | Hodgins. | 哈金斯 |
[16:03] | They’re your basic paleozoic era metamorphic rocks. | 这些基本都是古生代变质岩 |
[16:08] | They’re the kind of rocks that you clear away when | 就是春耕时会从地里清除的 |
[16:10] | You’re plowing a field so there’s nothing distinguishing | 那种石头 所以无法辨别 |
[16:11] | About them whatsoever | 它们出处 |
[16:13] | Except for the awe-inspiring passage of time thing. | 除了证实那令人惊叹的时间流逝 |
[16:15] | What about the feathers? | 那么羽毛呢 |
[16:17] | Uh eastern bluebird. | 来自一种生活在东部的蓝知更鸟 |
[16:18] | They’re a pretty common songbird. | 是比较常见的鸣禽 |
[16:20] | Guys I think I know what these are. | 伙计们 我知道这些玩意是什么了 |
[16:22] | There are 88 of these. | 总共有88块 |
[16:24] | 52 relatively light in color. | 52块颜色比较浅 |
[16:26] | 36 dark. | 36块颜色较深 |
[16:27] | Okay. | 说吧 |
[16:29] | Piano. | 钢琴 |
[16:30] | You think this is a piano? | 你觉得这是钢琴 |
[16:31] | For fred flinstone maybe. | 可能是《摩登原始人》里面的钢琴 |
[16:33] | No. Like a practice keyboard. | 不是 像是练习用键盘 |
[16:35] | You’ve seen them. | 你们也见过吧 |
[16:36] | I used to use one when I took lessons. | 我以前学钢琴时也用这个 |
[16:37] | Plus the songbird feathers | 再加上鸣禽羽毛 |
[16:38] | Are further signifiers of music. | 更是代表了音乐 |
[16:39] | He kept it hidden under his bed | 李维把这些东西藏在床底下 |
[16:41] | Because Levi was ashamed. | 因为他感到羞愧 |
[16:43] | The amish aren’t supposed to play musical instruments. | 亚米希人是不允许演奏乐器的 |
[16:45] | So then where does a kid like Levi learn about pianos? | 那像李维这样的孩子是怎么学钢琴的呢 |
[16:48] | Well Booth said that | 我记得布斯说过 |
[16:50] | He had a job in town right? | 他在镇上有份工作吧 |
[16:51] | Every small town has at least one piano teacher. | 一个小镇都肯定会有个钢琴老师吧 |
[16:53] | I’ll tell Booth. | 我把情况告诉布斯 |
[17:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:03] | Playing the theme to Titanic. | 弹《泰坦尼克号》的主题曲 |
[17:06] | Even not hearing it I hate that song. | 就算听不见 我也讨厌这首歌 |
[17:09] | Not the way I play it. | 又不是我弹奏方式的错 |
[17:16] | Were you able to get some photos of brake rigging? | 你拿到制动装置的照片了吗 |
[17:20] | Yeah I got them. | 我拿到了 |
[17:21] | I got the photos got the bones I got bit | 我拿了照片 拿了骨头 还拿了点 |
[17:23] | By god knows what kind of bugs out there. | 那儿的天知道是什么的虫类 |
[17:25] | Oh perhaps Hodgins can identify them for you. | 哈金斯或许能鉴别出来 |
[17:27] | Trauma is consistent with his body lying face up as | 伤口显示他曾面部朝上 |
[17:31] | An exposed gear lever hooked him in the sternum. | 胸骨被裸露的档位杆勾住 |
[17:34] | Have you found the cause of death yet? | 找到死亡原因了吗 |
[17:35] | No not yet. | 还没找到 |
[17:37] | There’s evidence of perimortem fractures | 这些骨折是死亡过程中造成的 |
[17:38] | But until I get more bones | 除非找到更多的骨头 |
[17:39] | I won’t be able to see a pattern. | 否则我无法确定骨折的方式 |
[17:42] | Dr. Bernard covered all the tracks between the bridge | 伯纳德博士将桥梁和道岔尖轨之间 |
[17:45] | And the uh switch point. | 所有铁轨都翻了一遍 |
[17:47] | Well we’re still missing over 60% of the vertebrae. | 但我们还有60%的椎骨没有找到 |
[17:50] | Not to mention a number of extremities. | 更别说死者的四肢了 |
[17:52] | Animal scavengers must have made off | 一定是食肉动物 |
[17:54] | With the rest of the bones. | 将其他骨头带离了现场 |
[17:56] | You have to regroup the tech team and start another search | 你得重组技术小队 再搜查一次 |
[17:59] | This time focusing on secluded brush areas | 这次的重点是铁轨两边50码内 |
[18:01] | Within 50 yards on either side of the tracks | 隐蔽的灌木丛 |
[18:04] | Where animal feeding sites would likely appear. | 特别是动物常出没的觅食区 |
[18:06] | Actually I’m more of a lab rat Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 我比较适合呆在实验室里 |
[18:10] | Perhaps somebody more outdoorsy would be better. | 或许换个人出外勤更合适 |
[18:12] | Clark if there’s spinal damage that corresponds | 克拉克 要是脊髓损伤 |
[18:15] | To the compression fractures on the lung bones | 与肋骨压缩性骨折相符 |
[18:17] | We could have cause of death. | 我们就能找出死因了 |
[18:19] | I need those bones. | 我需要这些骨头 |
[18:20] | You’re the most qualified. | 你是最佳人选 |
[18:21] | Don’t scratch your neck with the gloves. | 别戴着手套抓脖子 |
[18:24] | Well is it all right if I get a drink of water boss? | 我能喝口水再去成吗 头儿 |
[18:28] | You know uh it’s awful hot out there | 外面热得很 |
[18:30] | And them tools is mighty heavy. | 工具又重得要命 |
[18:33] | Of course you can get water. | 你当然能去喝水 |
[18:34] | Why are you talking like that? | 你怎么用这种腔调说话 |
[18:36] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[18:38] | I’m going. | 我去了 |
[18:40] | I’m… going. | 我要去了 |
[18:45] | Michelle | 米歇尔 |
[18:47] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[18:48] | We got out early for an assembly so… | 我们提早散会了 所以… |
[18:51] | Come in. | 快进来 |
[18:52] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[18:53] | Oh thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:56] | I was wondering. | 我想知道 |
[18:58] | Have you had a chance to think about the dance? | 你有没有为舞会而焦虑重重 |
[19:01] | Michelle are you having sex? | 米歇尔 你是不是跟人发生关系了 |
[19:03] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[19:04] | It’s no big deal. I just… | 也不是什么大事 我只是 |
[19:06] | Well no it is a big deal. | 不对 这问题大了 |
[19:08] | It’s a really really big deal. | 真的真的关系重大 |
[19:10] | – This is none of your business. – It is. | -这不关你事 -关我事 |
[19:12] | I’m your legal guardian Michelle. | 我是你的监护人 米歇尔 |
[19:14] | – Oh so you can just boss me around any way you want? – No. | -所以你就能对我指手画脚了吗 -不是 |
[19:17] | I think I’m understanding but sex… Sex is… | 我理解你的感受 但性 性是 |
[19:19] | Well when two people have sex | 当两人发生性行为了 |
[19:21] | When the body is secreting hormones… | 身体就会分泌性激素 |
[19:24] | When men and women and sex are… | 当女人和男人发生性行为 |
[19:26] | Some people believe that god will smite you. | 有些人认为上帝要惩罚你 |
[19:30] | Just a thought. | 这不过是我的想法 |
[19:36] | You’re not my mother. | 你不是我妈妈 |
[19:38] | I know Michelle. I… | 我知道 米歇尔 我 |
[19:41] | I love you and I don’t want to see you get hurt. | 我爱你 不想看见你受到伤害 |
[19:43] | Your only job was keeping me out of foster care | 你要做的不过就是在我爸死后 |
[19:46] | After my father died and you did that. | 让我摆脱寄养 你做到了 |
[19:50] | So don’t pretend there’s anything more. | 但仅此而已 别多管闲事 |
[19:51] | – Michelle… – I’ve got homework. | -米歇尔 -我还有作业要做 |
[19:53] | Michelle… | 米歇尔 |
[20:05] | That was only his third lesson. | 那只是他的第三节课 |
[20:07] | He was playing Handel by ear. | 那是亨德尔的曲子 他听过就能弹出来 |
[20:09] | I had to record it. I was so flabbergasted. | 我太惊讶了 就录了下来 |
[20:20] | So Mrs. Turner you said | 特纳太太 你刚才说 |
[20:21] | That uh Levi worked for your husband? | 李维曾在丈夫手下工作 |
[20:23] | In construction yes. | 没错 在工地上 |
[20:24] | Uh Levi brought some receipts | 几年前 有一次李维把一些单据 |
[20:26] | To our home a couple of years ago. | 送到我们家来 |
[20:28] | And I was with a student | 我正好给一位学生上课 |
[20:30] | And she was practicing Fur Elise. | 她当时在弹《致爱丽丝》 |
[20:31] | Ah Beethoven. | 贝多芬 |
[20:33] | I took a few piano lessons but you know | 我也上过几节钢琴课 |
[20:35] | All thumbs so couldn’t quite work it out. | 但是手太笨 没学出来 |
[20:40] | Levi was fascinated so I invited him to watch. | 李维听得入迷了 我就请他在旁边看着 |
[20:43] | And after my student left | 然后在那个学生走后 |
[20:45] | I suggested Levi touch a few keys. | 我请李维也试着弹几下 |
[20:47] | Well he was shy. | 他很害羞 |
[20:49] | But once he sat down the boy was a natural. | 但一坐下来 他就是一位天生的钢琴家 |
[20:52] | You started giving him lessons? | 于是你就开始给他上课? |
[20:55] | I never charged him. | 我从来没收过他的钱 |
[20:57] | He was a prodigy. | 他就是一个天才 |
[20:58] | Mrs. Turner during these secret lessons | 特纳太太 在你私下给他上课时 |
[21:01] | Did you notice if he was conflicted at all? | 有没有注意到他内心的挣扎 |
[21:04] | Oh my yes. | 有 |
[21:06] | I encouraged him to use his rumspringa | 我鼓励他利用他的出外游历认真想想 |
[21:10] | To decide whether his love of music was strong enough | 他对音乐的喜爱是否强烈到 |
[21:13] | For him to consider leaving his faith. | 可以放弃他的信仰 |
[21:15] | Did you keep in contact with him? | 你一直跟他保持联系吗 |
[21:17] | For a while. | 有段时间吧 |
[21:19] | Then I never heard from him anymore. | 之后就断了 |
[21:23] | This was the last thing Levi sent me. | 这是李维寄给我的最后一样东西 |
[21:27] | He wanted me to know that he had made friends. | 他希望我知道他交了些朋友 |
[21:30] | They were helping him | 他们帮助他准备 |
[21:31] | To audition for the National Conservatory | 参加国家音乐学院的面试 |
[21:33] | And he seemed so excited. | 他看起来很兴奋 |
[21:41] | It’s just not fair That he’s gone. | 他这么走了 这真是不公平 |
[21:53] | Such a gift. | 他拥有那样的才华 |
[22:06] | Okay we know he was in D.C. | 我们知道他当时是在华盛顿 |
[22:08] | But it would be helpful to have an area of town to focus on. | 但最好能找到具体位置 |
[22:10] | Okay I’ll see if I can locate | 好 我看看能不能确定窗外的标志性建筑 |
[22:12] | Any distinctive architectural markers outside the windows. | 从而确定他当时的位置 |
[22:28] | Okay Karen let’s switch. | 好了 凯伦 我们换一下吧 |
[22:29] | Hey Tony do the Mozart. | 托尼 你们合奏莫扎特吧 |
[22:31] | Mozart? yeah. | 莫扎特 好呀 |
[22:32] | You can hear them call each other Karen and Tony. | 能听到他们称对方为凯伦和托尼 |
[22:34] | These are some talented kids. | 都是才华横溢的孩子呀 |
[22:47] | These buildings have Queen Anne | 这些建筑都有安妮女王时期风格 |
[22:49] | Detail like a corbeled cornice. | 比如说有支柱支撑的屋檐 |
[22:51] | Most of the older neighborhoods have these. | 大部分老街区都有 |
[22:52] | I’m going to need more. | 这还不够 |
[22:57] | Okay Levi do your audition piece. | 好了 李维 试试你的面试曲目吧 |
[22:59] | – Okay. – He’s adorable. | -好呀 -他真的很可爱 |
[23:10] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[23:12] | That noise in the background? | 背景里的杂声 |
[23:13] | Maybe we don’t need architectural markers. | 也许我们不需要什么标志性的建筑 |
[23:21] | The train. | 火车 |
[23:22] | Architecturally | 从建筑风格上看 |
[23:24] | These buildings could be in one of six neighborhoods. | 这些建筑有六个可能的所在地 |
[23:26] | But this building here is the only one | 但是这栋楼是唯一 |
[23:28] | That’s right next to the train track. | 紧邻着铁路的 |
[23:30] | I’ll triangulate the structures outside the windows | 利用三角测量法计算窗外的建筑 |
[23:33] | And bingo there’s the apartment building. | 找到了 就是这栋公寓 |
[23:54] | It’s so sad. Poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 真让人难过 |
[24:13] | So that’s uh your apartment in the video isn’t it? | 录像里的是你们的公寓 没错吧 |
[24:16] | Levi lived in some party place. | 李维之前的住处夜夜笙歌 |
[24:19] | I had room. | 我刚好有房间 |
[24:19] | My building’s not the greatest | 虽然不是最好的 |
[24:20] | But it was better than where he was living. | 但也比他之前住的地方好 |
[24:22] | So how did you two know Levi? | 那你们两个是怎么认识李维的 |
[24:24] | It was about six months ago Karen and I were walking by | 大概是六个月前 凯伦和我 |
[24:28] | One of the practice rooms of the conservatory. | 路过音乐学院的一间琴房 |
[24:31] | We heard this piano; it was so beautiful. | 听到了钢琴声 美妙极了 |
[24:33] | Levi he’d snuck in to play. | 是李维偷偷溜进去弹琴 |
[24:35] | One thing just led to another and we sort of adopted him. | 事情就这么发生了 算是我们收留了他 |
[24:39] | I had this gold medal | 我有一块金牌 |
[24:40] | Not real gold just something i’d won | 不是真的金子 |
[24:43] | At a music competition when i was a kid. | 是我小时候在一次音乐比赛上赢来的 |
[24:46] | But to levi it was the most beautiful thing ever. | 但对于李维 那是有史以来最美好的东西 |
[24:49] | So i gave it to him for good luck. | 我就把金牌送给他做护身符 |
[24:52] | I guess it didn’t work very well. | 但似乎这没有起效 |
[24:53] | How come you didn’t file a missing person’s report | 为什么他消失之后 |
[24:56] | When he disappeared? | 你们没有报告失踪人口 |
[24:57] | We just figured he’d changed his mind about the conservatory | 我们以为他不想去音乐学院 |
[24:59] | And gone back to his family. | 回家去了 |
[25:01] | Why would you think that? | 为什么你们会那么觉得 |
[25:03] | His dad had come to see him | 他父亲来看过他 |
[25:05] | And probably convinced him to come home. | 也许说服了他让他回家 |
[25:08] | Amish don’t approve of playing music. | 亚米希人不允许演奏音乐 |
[25:11] | Hold on. his dad was there? | 等一下 他父亲来过 |
[25:13] | A few days before Levi was supposed to audition | 在李维应该去参加面试的前几天 |
[25:15] | I went to the apartment and when I left I saw | 我去了那间公寓 我离开的时候 |
[25:18] | A full-on Amish guy heading towards the building. | 看到一个彻彻底底的亚米希人朝那里走去 |
[25:21] | And I tried to introduce myself but he just ignored me. | 我想要打个招呼 但他完全不理我 |
[25:26] | He seemed pretty pissed to be honest. | 说实话 他似乎还挺生气的 |
[25:31] | How dare you accuse me of harming my own son?! | 你怎么敢怀疑我害死我自己的儿子 |
[25:35] | Mr. Yoder… | 尤德先生 |
[25:37] | I would never raise a hand to my boy! | 我决不会动我的孩子一根手指头 |
[25:39] | Not even if your livelihood was at stake? | 即使你们家的家业无人继承 |
[25:40] | Levi was your only child. | 李维是你唯一的儿子 |
[25:43] | I-I can see the arthritis in your metacarpals and phalanges. | 我能看出来你手脚都有关节炎 |
[25:47] | You needed a son’s help to keep this farm going. | 你需要儿子帮你维持农场正常运作 |
[25:50] | You found out about the audition you and Levi fought | 你发现了面试的事 你和他吵了起来 |
[25:51] | There was an accident. | 然后就发生了意外 |
[25:53] | You took his body to the tracks… | 你把他的尸体抛在铁轨上 |
[25:55] | How can you say those things to me?! | 你怎么能这么说我? |
[25:57] | You think this farm is more important to me than my own son? | 你觉得我认为农场比亲生儿子还重要? |
[26:02] | He was my son! | 他是我儿子 |
[26:04] | My husband hasn’t left this farm in over two years. | 我丈夫已经有两年没有离开这个农场了 |
[26:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:10] | What audition? | 什么面试 |
[26:11] | For the national conservatory. | 国家音乐学院的面试 |
[26:13] | A conservatory? | 音乐学院 |
[26:15] | Your son was an extraordinarily gifted classical musician. | 您的儿子是位拥有超群天赋的古典音乐家 |
[26:19] | No. | 不是的 |
[26:20] | There are no instruments here. | 这里连乐器都没有 |
[26:23] | I know that’s why your son had to sneak into town for lessens. | 所以你儿子要偷偷溜到镇上去学琴 |
[26:25] | We would’ve known something like that. | 如果是真的话 我们肯定知道的 |
[26:27] | Not if he knew you’d disapprove. | 如果你儿子觉得你们会反对 是不会说的 |
[26:33] | So he ran away because he couldn’t trust us? | 所以他是因为不信任我们而跑掉 |
[26:49] | I don’t believe he had anything to do with it. | 我觉得不是他干的 |
[26:52] | What your gut again? | 又是你的直觉 |
[26:53] | I’m a father; He’s a father. | 我是个父亲 他也是 |
[26:54] | Okay it’s something you just wouldn’t understand. | 这种事你不会明白的 |
[26:57] | Would you advise Parker that sexual intercourse at age 16 | 你建议帕克在16岁就发生性关系 |
[27:01] | Is a wise decision? | 是个明智的决定吗 |
[27:03] | What? How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[27:04] | Wait what are we talking about? | 等下 你在说什么 |
[27:06] | Michelle. | 米歇尔 |
[27:07] | Cam is afraid Michelle is having sex. | 凯担心米歇尔会发生性关系 |
[27:09] | Oh no that’s not good. | 这太不好了 |
[27:10] | Well you just said that you were having sex | 你刚刚还说你16岁的时候 |
[27:12] | – When you were 16! – mm-mmm that’s different. | -就有性行为了 -那不一样 |
[27:13] | Oh so there’s a double standard? | 那是有双重标准了 |
[27:15] | Of course. you know what? Cam needs to shut that down. | 当然 凯就应该阻止她 |
[27:17] | – Finished. – I said that Michelle should wait | -就这样 -我觉得米歇尔应该 |
[27:19] | Until she’s at least 17-and-a-half. | 等到她17岁半的时候 |
[27:21] | Is that how old you were? | 那是你第一次的时间吗 |
[27:22] | No I was 22. | 我是22岁 |
[27:24] | Twenty-two? | 22岁 |
[27:25] | Well don’t– why do you sound shocked? | 别 你怎么这么惊讶 |
[27:26] | No it’s just… | 不 只是 |
[27:28] | That’s a good age. | 很合适的年龄 |
[27:29] | Twenty-two? | 22岁 |
[27:30] | It was an important decision. | 这是个重要的决定 |
[27:32] | I gave it a lot of thought. | 我做了慎重考虑 |
[27:33] | I finally found a man | 最终我找到了一个 |
[27:35] | Who could provide a skillful introduction and… | 技巧娴熟的人来引导 |
[27:38] | Okay you make it sound ke it was a class that you took. | 好吧 你说得像是上了一节课 |
[27:42] | All right you know the first time | 是的 你知道 第一次嘛 |
[27:43] | You should be in love. | 你应该是和相爱的人 |
[27:45] | You know totally… “goo-goo” for the other person. | 为了他意乱情迷 |
[27:50] | Were you when you were 16? | 你16岁的时候就这样吗 |
[27:52] | – Well part of me was. – And if Michelle feels this way | -一部分算是 -如果米歇尔也有这种感觉 |
[27:53] | Do you think she should be having sex? | 你觉得她已经准备好了吗 |
[27:56] | No Michelle should not be having sex until she’s 22. | 不 米歇尔应该等到22岁才可以 |
[28:01] | Yeah there’s someone here to see you. | 好吧 这有人要见你 |
[28:03] | She just spent hours on a bus by herself. | 她刚坐了几个小时的公车过来 |
[28:06] | Says she only wants to talk to you. | 她只想和你谈谈 |
[28:11] | Levi and I we were in love. | 李维和我 我们相爱了 |
[28:14] | A few months before he left Lancaster | 几个月前他离开兰卡斯特时 |
[28:17] | We started courting. | 我们开始交往 |
[28:19] | Did you know why he was going to D.C.? | 你知道他为什么去华府吗 |
[28:21] | Music. | 为了音乐 |
[28:22] | I thought it was as important he get it out of his system | 我觉得在我们应该结婚前让他 |
[28:25] | – Before we married. – Did you stay | -放弃他的想法 -他去了那以后 |
[28:26] | In touch with him while he was in the city? | 你还和他保持联系吗 |
[28:28] | He wrote me letters. | 他有给我写信 |
[28:30] | He talked about going to the conservatory. | 他说想去音乐学院 |
[28:34] | I began to worry I’d lost him. | 我开始担心我会失去他 |
[28:36] | I shared my fears with my brother Amos. | 我给我哥哥阿莫斯说了 |
[28:39] | I’m afraid now that was a mistake. | 我现在很害怕 这是个错误 |
[28:42] | Your brother Amos has a temper doesn’t he? | 阿莫斯脾气很暴躁吧 |
[28:44] | It’s been a struggle for him. | 他一直在控制自己的脾气 |
[28:47] | Did he get upset with you when you talked to him about Levi? | 你跟他提起李维的时候他是不是很气愤 |
[28:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:52] | I told him how close we’d been. | 我告诉他我们有多亲密 |
[28:53] | Sexually? | 发生关系了 |
[28:55] | No! | 不 |
[28:56] | Levi and I we didn’t do that. | 李维和我还没做过 |
[28:59] | But I don’t think Amos believed me. | 但我觉得阿莫斯不相信我 |
[29:05] | About two months ago he left for the day. | 2个月前的一天 他离开了 |
[29:08] | Said he had some business to do. | 说有事要处理 |
[29:10] | Do you think he was going after Levi? | 你觉得他去找李维了 |
[29:12] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[29:13] | But shortly after that | 但不久之后 |
[29:15] | Amos told me that I should try to forget about Levi. | 阿莫斯告诉我 我应该忘了李维 |
[29:19] | That he might never come back. | 因为他可能不会回来了 |
[29:22] | And then when I didn’t hear from Levi again I just… | 当我再没有李维的消息时 我 |
[29:25] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[29:30] | I love my brother. | 我爱我哥哥 |
[29:32] | I hate to suspect him of something so awful. | 我不想怀疑他做出那么可怕的事 |
[29:36] | But I had to tell someone. | 但我必须找个人说出来 |
[29:49] | Why are there two massive | 为什么卸货处 |
[29:50] | Train wheels blocking the loading dock? | 有两个巨大的火车轮子 |
[29:52] | They’re filled with dried mangled body bits and bones. | 里面装满了风干碾碎的尸体碎片和骨头 |
[29:54] | Dr. Brennan wants me to examine them for defensive wounds. | 布纳恩医生要我检查防御性伤口 |
[29:57] | Only she didn’t ask you to bring in the whole train. | 她怎么不叫你把整个火车都找来 |
[29:59] | We may have cause of death. | 我们可能查到死因了 |
[30:01] | Karen Lin’s apartment is on the fourth floor of the building. | 凯伦·林的公寓在四楼 |
[30:05] | Underneath the balcony in the alley is a dumpster. | 阳台下的巷子里有个垃圾箱 |
[30:07] | Now I swabbed the perimortem fractures | 我清理了死者颅骨上的 |
[30:09] | On the victim’s skull. | 致命伤痕 |
[30:10] | I found a powder coating similar to the type | 我找到些和垃圾箱材料 |
[30:12] | Used on industrial-strength dumpsters. | 相似的粉末涂料 |
[30:15] | I identified the perimortem ring fracture | 我对比了颅骨底部的环状伤口 |
[30:17] | On the base of the skull as well as the | 和颈椎顶部的伤痕 |
[30:19] | Corresponding damage on the top of the spinal column. | 两者是一样的 |
[30:21] | Those injuries indicate that the victim fell | 这些伤痕显示死者 |
[30:23] | From Karen lin’s balcony and then landed headfirst | 是从凯伦的阳台上掉下去的 |
[30:27] | Into the lid of the dumpster thereby severing his spine. | 一头撞上垃圾箱盖 因此摔断了他的颈椎 |
[30:30] | FBI techs confirm that the dumpster has | 联邦调查局的技术人员证实垃圾箱的 |
[30:32] | A dent consistent with our scenario as well as | 凹痕和钢板上残留的血迹 |
[30:34] | Residue of dried blood on the steel | 与我们的推断相符 |
[30:37] | Which matches Levi Yoder. | 是李维·尤德的 |
[30:39] | Anything linking the assault to Karen Lin or her boyfriend? | 有证据证明是凯伦和她男朋友下手的吗 |
[30:41] | No. that’s why I should start | 没有 所以我就要 |
[30:42] | Digging the remains out of the train wheels. | 继续挖火车轮子里的遗骸了 |
[30:48] | Levi abandoned my sister after courting her. | 李维和我妹妹交往又甩了她 |
[30:51] | What kind of brother would I be | 如果我不去管 |
[30:52] | If I didn’t try to intercede? | 那我做什么哥哥 |
[30:54] | I told him his rumspringa was over. | 我告诉他 他的游历结束了 |
[30:57] | That it was time to do the right thing | 是时候做些该做的事了 |
[30:58] | And come home to Sarah. | 回到莎拉身边去 |
[31:00] | That’s it? | 就这么简单 |
[31:01] | He said that there was something pulling him away. | 他说他感觉有东西正把他拉走 |
[31:04] | He felt possessed. | 他觉得着魔 |
[31:07] | Music? | 音乐 |
[31:08] | How could he leave my sister for something so frivolous? | 他怎么能为了那么虚无的东西离开我妹妹 |
[31:11] | And you wanted to hit him. | 于是你想打他 |
[31:17] | I shook him. | 我猛晃他 |
[31:20] | I grabbed him | 我抓住他 |
[31:21] | And I shook him and it was shameful. | 我猛晃他 这真可耻 |
[31:26] | I apologized. | 于是我道了歉 |
[31:28] | Then he tried to explain. | 然后他试着解释 |
[31:31] | He played something for me. | 他便给我弹了首曲子 |
[31:33] | I never heard anything like it. | 我从没听过这样的音乐 |
[31:35] | It was called “Clair De Lune.” | 叫做 月光曲 |
[31:37] | And it sounded like a sun rise | 听起来就如同暖日东升 |
[31:43] | Something that beautiful | 如此美妙 |
[31:44] | I have to believe that it came from god. | 我不得不承认那声音来自上帝 |
[31:46] | Hmm and that’s not what your religion says. | 可你的宗教信仰不允许你这样说吧 |
[31:49] | I cannot pretend to know | 我不能假装知道 |
[31:50] | What the lord has planned for any of us. | 上帝为我们安排的一切 |
[31:52] | That’s the greatest sin you know? | 那是最大的罪过 |
[31:54] | Speaking for god. | 擅传上帝之言 |
[31:57] | I told Levi that I would make sure | 我跟李维说 |
[31:59] | That Sarah was looked after. | 我会照顾好莎拉 |
[32:01] | And that’s it? | 就这些吗 |
[32:06] | No. | 还有 |
[32:10] | He was going to be my brother. | 他会是我的兄弟 |
[32:15] | I hugged him. | 我拥抱了他 |
[32:17] | And then I left. | 然后就离开了 |
[32:41] | I didn’t mean what I said. | 之前说的话不是我本意 |
[32:43] | I know you care. | 我知道你是在关心我 |
[32:45] | Oh it’s okay. | 没事 |
[32:46] | I… I handled things badly I guess. | 我想 是我处理得不妥 |
[32:50] | Can I sit? | 我能坐下吗 |
[32:51] | I think so. | 当然 |
[32:54] | Look Michelle I… | 米歇尔 |
[32:58] | This is all new to me too. | 照顾孩子我是新手 |
[32:59] | So I’m sorry if we got off on the wrong foot. | 对不起 如果我这个头开的不好 |
[33:04] | My dad always wanted me to be independent. | 我爸爸总要我独立 |
[33:08] | To think for myself you know? | 为自己着想 |
[33:09] | And you talked to him about boys? | 你和他谈到男孩吗 |
[33:12] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑 |
[33:13] | How weird would that be? | 这多奇怪啊 |
[33:15] | Did you talk to your dad about boys? | 你有你父亲谈论男孩子 |
[33:18] | Oh god no. | 当然不 |
[33:19] | No my mom told him to go bowling. | 我妈会把他赶去打保龄球 |
[33:20] | She knew he’d have a meltdown. | 她知道他看到会抓狂的 |
[33:21] | My dad still thinks I’m a… | 我爸还认为我是 |
[33:24] | His little girl. | 他的小姑娘 |
[33:27] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道这种感觉 |
[33:29] | Never had a mom. | 我没有妈妈 |
[33:31] | So you and Perry… ? | 你和佩里怎样了 |
[33:33] | No. | 还没有 |
[33:35] | He wants to but he’s not pressuring me or anything. | 他想 但他没有给我施压 |
[33:41] | But I’m scared. | 但我有点怕 |
[33:43] | Is that weird? | 这奇怪吗 |
[33:45] | I mean it’s just sex right? | 只是性而已 对吧 |
[33:46] | It’s all over the TV and everywhere. | 电视上 到处都在播 |
[33:48] | Whoa there’s no such thing as just sex Michelle. | 性可不是小事 米歇尔 |
[33:50] | Every time you give a bit of yourself | 每次 你都给予对方你的一小部分 |
[33:53] | To the person you’re with. | 当你和他在一起的时候 |
[33:55] | So it’s okay to wait. | 所以让他等等是正常的 |
[33:58] | As long as you want. | 直到你真的想做 |
[34:01] | But I don’t want to lose Perry. | 但我不想失去佩里 |
[34:03] | If Perry doesn’t understand how you feel | 如果他不理解你的感受 |
[34:05] | He doesn’t deserve you. | 那他就不值得你爱 |
[34:13] | I wanted to talk to you. | 我本就想和你谈谈的 |
[34:15] | I really did. | 真的 |
[34:18] | But I just didn’t want you to be disappointed in me. | 但我只是不想你对我失望 |
[34:21] | Oh Michelle. | 米歇尔 |
[34:23] | That’s what I was afraid of too. | 我也怕你对我失望 |
[34:35] | Have you found anything pertinent on the bones | 你从骨头中找到线索了吗 |
[34:37] | You found in the wheels? | 轮子上呢 |
[34:38] | I’m still reassembling the fragments from the right foot | 我还在组合右腿的碎骨 |
[34:40] | But the left arm and hand are all there. | 左腿和手臂都在这了 |
[34:45] | The fractures on these phalanges | 指骨的碎骨来看 |
[34:48] | There’s barely discernible rounding along the edges. | 边缘处几乎没有清晰的裂痕 |
[34:50] | The fractures occurred before Levi was killed. | 这些骨折是李维死前造成的 |
[34:54] | Whatever injured him was most likely | 伤他的东西很像 |
[34:57] | A flat object with a straight edge. | 带平直边缘的扁平物体 |
[35:00] | Wait how much force would it | 等等 需要多大的力 |
[35:01] | Take to do something like that? | 才能造成这种伤 |
[35:03] | Hmm about 120 pounds per square inch. | 大约120磅每平方英寸 |
[35:13] | Hey the keyboard lid | 钢琴盖关上时 |
[35:15] | Could’ve exerted that much force. | 就可以产生这么大的力 |
[35:17] | It could’ve happened when he was | 可能是 |
[35:19] | Practicing at the conservatory. | 他在音乐学院练琴时发生的 |
[35:21] | So someone breaks a piano player’s hand | 所以有人就在这位钢琴师面试前几天 |
[35:23] | A few days before his big audition. | 弄断他的手 |
[35:25] | There was only one place available at the conservatory. | 音乐学校只有一个名额 |
[35:27] | Tony was already in | 托尼已经入学了 |
[35:29] | But Levi was competing with Karen for the spot. | 而李维和凯伦在竞争这个位置 |
[35:31] | Which means that she had motive | 这表示她有动机 |
[35:33] | To try to sabotage his audition. | 去破坏他的面试 |
[35:34] | She accidentally injures him | 她故意伤害他 |
[35:36] | Hoping that he’ll slink back to Amish country. | 想要他退回亚米什人的世界 |
[35:39] | And when that doesn’t work she kills him. | 当不能得逞时就杀害了他 |
[35:41] | Endrance not contracture. | 推测而已 没有证据 |
[35:56] | Agents have picked up Karen Lin | 探员已经拘留凯瑞·林 |
[35:58] | And are bringing her to the FBI. | 正把她带到联邦调查局来 |
[36:00] | I’ll pack everything up. | 我去收拾一下 |
[36:01] | All right I’ll go get the car. | 好 我去开车 |
[36:03] | Don’t worry about it. I’ll take care of it. | 别担心 我会办好的 |
[36:10] | Perry right? Michelle’s boyfriend? | 佩里吗 米歇尔的男朋友 |
[36:12] | Yes sir Perry Wilson. | 是的 长官 佩里·威尔森 |
[36:13] | Michelle’s with Cam. She told me to wait here. | 米歇尔和凯在一起 她让我在这等 |
[36:15] | FBI special agent Seeley Booth. | 联邦调查局特别探员 瑟雷·布斯 |
[36:17] | F… FBI? | 联邦调查局 |
[36:18] | Michelle’s uh family to me. | 米歇尔是我的家人 |
[36:20] | I’m her number one uncle. | 我是她数第一的叔叔 |
[36:22] | Really sh-she didn’t mention… | 是吗 她没提起过 |
[36:23] | In fact I’m also a trained sniper. | 事实上 我也是个专业的狙击手 |
[36:25] | Okay wow. | 好的 |
[36:26] | Uh… listen Perry all right. | 佩里 听我说 |
[36:29] | You’re a red-blooded young man | 你是个热血青年 |
[36:32] | And uh Michelle is a | 米歇尔是个 |
[36:33] | You know she’s an attractive young girl. | 迷人的年轻女孩 |
[36:35] | So I assume that you uh… | 我猜你 |
[36:37] | What? | 什么 |
[36:39] | No! | 没有 |
[36:40] | – No no. – All right. | -没有 -那就好 |
[36:41] | Because Michelle deserves your respect. | 因为米歇尔值得你尊重 |
[36:43] | – You understand? – I do. | -你知道吗 -我尊重她 |
[36:45] | I do respect her. | 我尊重她 |
[36:46] | We were just gonna go to a movie tonight. | 我们今晚只是去看电影 |
[36:48] | All right and if you behave any way less than a gentleman | 好的 如果你对她做出什么不敬之举 |
[36:50] | Towards her I’ll find you. | 我会找你的 |
[36:54] | I think we understand each other right? | 我想我们都了解彼此的意思了吧 |
[36:56] | – Yes sir. – Mm-hmm. | -是的 长官 -好的 |
[36:57] | Michelle hi! | 米歇尔 你好 |
[36:59] | We were just talking about what you were doing tonight. | 我们刚才在谈你们今晚去玩什么 |
[37:01] | Yeah we’re going to the movies. | 我们准备去看电影 |
[37:02] | Just a movie. | 就电影而已 |
[37:04] | That’s all movie. | 只是电影而已 |
[37:06] | Hey Bones um you’ve met Perry | 骨头 这是佩里 |
[37:09] | – Michelle’s boyfriend. – Yes. Nice to see you again. | -米歇尔的男朋友 -很高兴再见到你 |
[37:10] | I heard about princeton. | 我听说你是普林斯顿大学的高材生 |
[37:12] | You have a very bright future ahead. | 前途无量 |
[37:14] | I hope so. mm-hmm. | 希望如此 |
[37:16] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[37:17] | You have fun tonight okay? | 今晚玩得开心噢 |
[37:20] | Sniper. | 狙击手 |
[37:22] | Good man. | 好人 |
[37:36] | So you were competing with Levi | 所以说 你和李维竞争 |
[37:37] | For a spot at the conservatory | 音乐学院里的一个名额 |
[37:38] | No I wasn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[37:39] | My grandfather used to be a dean | 我祖父曾经是大学的系主任 |
[37:42] | And I’ve been taking private lessons there since I was six. | 我六岁起便在他那里上课 |
[37:45] | So my admission had nothing to do with the audition process | 所以 我入学根本不用过面试这一关 |
[37:48] | Yet you were the only pianist in your class. | 但你是你们班里唯一一个钢琴演奏者 |
[37:50] | Yeah because none of the other applicants | 对 因为其他的申请者 |
[37:52] | Were good enough to get in this year. | 今年都没能被录取 |
[37:53] | Sure Levi would’ve gotten in. | 当然李维有这个实力 |
[37:55] | I mean he was better than everyone. | 我的意思是 他是最优秀的一个 |
[37:56] | He was better than me. | 比我还优秀 |
[37:57] | Did you see Levi at the conservatory | 你有没有在音乐学院里见到李维 |
[38:00] | The day before he disappeared when his hand got smashed? | 他失踪前一天 也就是他手骨折的那一天 |
[38:02] | His hand? | 他的手怎么了 |
[38:03] | I-I have no idea wh… | 我不知道 |
[38:05] | Someone crushed his hand Karen. | 某个人压断了他的手 凯伦 |
[38:07] | Didn’t want him to audition. | 那个人不想让他去参加面试 |
[38:08] | He died at your apartment. | 他死在你的公寓里 |
[38:09] | You were the last person to see him alive. | 你是最后一个见到他活着的人 |
[38:10] | This is crazy! | 这不可能 |
[38:12] | He wasn’t even there the last time that I went. | 最后一次我去的时候他根本不在那里 |
[38:14] | His stuff was there | 他的东西在 |
[38:15] | But his money was gone. | 但他的钱不见了 |
[38:17] | How do you know his money was gone? | 你怎么知道他的钱不见了 |
[38:18] | Levi didn’t trust banks | 李维不信任银行 |
[38:20] | And I had this old rolltop desk | 我有一张可以合盖的旧书桌 |
[38:22] | With a secret drawer in it | 里面有一个隐秘的暗格 |
[38:23] | And that’s where he kept his money and it was gone. | 就是他存钱的地方 然而钱不见了 |
[38:25] | But his stuff was still there? | 但他的东西仍在那里 |
[38:27] | Yeah I just I figured that if | 是 我只是 我猜想如果 |
[38:28] | His father made him come home | 他父亲让他回家 |
[38:30] | Then he wanted to leave everything from this life behind. | 他就想丢弃这里的一切 |
[38:33] | Guaranteeing you a place at the conservatory. | 保证你在音乐学院有一席之地 |
[38:35] | I was trying to help him get in! | 我试图帮他进来 |
[38:37] | I picked his audition piece. | 我替他挑选他的试奏曲目 |
[38:39] | I could never hurt Levi. | 我绝不会伤害李维 |
[38:41] | – I loved him. – You loved him? | -我爱他 -你爱他 |
[38:42] | Did your boyfriend know that? | 你男友知道吗 |
[38:43] | Right maybe he just liked him out of the way. | 对 也许他想除掉他 |
[38:45] | Tony wasn’t even around the weekend that levi disappeared. | 李维失踪的那个周末托尼根本不在 |
[38:49] | You can ask his parents. | 你可以问他的父母 |
[38:50] | He was at his grandma’s funeral. | 他去参加他祖母的葬礼 |
[38:53] | I’m not gonna say anything else. | 我不想再说了 |
[38:54] | I don’t have to; I’m not saying anything. | 没有必要 我保持沉默 |
[39:00] | FBI techs found a grand piano at the conservatory | 联邦调查局在音乐学院里发现一架大钢琴 |
[39:03] | With bits of dried flesh and blood inside the keyboard lid. | 琴盖里有干的皮肤组织和血迹 |
[39:06] | What about the fingerprints? | 指纹呢 |
[39:07] | There were some partials on the lid | 琴盖上有一部分 |
[39:09] | Directly above the spot where levi’s left hand was broken. | 就在李维弄伤手的位置的正上方 |
[39:12] | We still have Karen Lin in custody. | 凯伦·林仍被我们拘留 |
[39:14] | We can get her prints for comparison. | 我们可以采集她的指纹做比对 |
[39:16] | Don’t need to we already have a match. | 没必要 我们早就比对过 |
[39:18] | The prints are levi’s. | 指纹是李维的 |
[39:19] | Levi broke his own hand? | 李维自己弄伤了手 |
[39:21] | That’s what the evidence says. | 证据如是 |
[39:23] | Thanks Cam. | 谢谢你 凯 |
[39:24] | Levi broke his own hand? | 李维弄伤自己的手 |
[39:27] | It’s not logical. | 这不合逻辑 |
[39:29] | If levi decided to move back to his family | 如果李维决定搬回家住 |
[39:31] | He wanted to remove all temptation | 他想要清心寡欲 |
[39:32] | So he wouldn’t change his mind. | 这样他才不会改变主意 |
[39:34] | You-you seriously think | 你真的认为 |
[39:35] | That he was choosing his religion over his music? | 他会因为自己的宗教信仰而放弃音乐 |
[39:36] | Or maybe it was just over this girl Sarah. | 也许只是为了那个女孩 莎拉 |
[39:39] | – I mean either way it makes sense. – No it doesn’t! | -我觉得 两种可能都说得通 -不 不对 |
[39:41] | To destroy a gift like that | 毁了与生俱来的天赋 |
[39:43] | For a girl or… religion | 为了一个女孩 或是宗教信仰 |
[39:45] | It’s awful. | 这太可怕了 |
[39:47] | And it-it still doesn’t give us a killer. | 我们仍不知道凶手是谁 |
[39:50] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[39:52] | Money what about the money? | 钱 钱到哪里去了 |
[39:54] | What if this was all about the money? | 莫非这一切都是为了钱 |
[39:55] | – What money? – The money. | -什么钱 -那笔钱 |
[39:57] | Levi’s cash we never found. | 我们根本没找到李维的现金 |
[39:58] | The cash and that fake gold medal | 现金以及凯伦给他的 |
[40:00] | That Karen supposedly gave him. | 那块假金牌 |
[40:01] | Did that ever show up? | 出现过吗 |
[40:02] | Not yet no. The cash. | 不 没有 现金 |
[40:04] | What if this was all about the money? | 莫非这一切都是为了钱 |
[40:05] | Come on bones. | 跟我来 骨头 |
[40:11] | It was a petty thief. | 是一个小偷 |
[40:13] | We arrested him in baltimore. | 我们在巴尔的摩逮捕到他 |
[40:15] | Several other residents in Karen Lin’s building | 凯伦那栋公寓楼里的其他居民 |
[40:17] | Reported missing items right around the time that levi died. | 在李维死亡期间报失过物品 |
[40:20] | Jewelry silverware cash. | 珠宝 银器 现金 |
[40:23] | So it was just a robbery. | 所以 这只是一桩抢劫案 |
[40:24] | Well the thief was some stupid kid who | 小偷是一个愚蠢的孩子 |
[40:26] | Hocked a bunch of stolen items about a month ago. | 他一个月前典当了大量赃物 |
[40:33] | He also tried pawning the gold medal. | 他还试图典当金牌 |
[40:37] | He didn’t know it was fake. | 他还不知道那是假的 |
[40:46] | The kid said that’s what levi was fighting for | 那孩子说李维就是在争抢金牌的时候 |
[40:49] | When he fell over the railing. | 掉下栏杆的 |
[40:56] | Levi was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 李维只是在错的时间待在错的地方 |
[41:04] | Guess that will certainly justify his parents | 也许这是他父母种下的苦果 |
[41:06] | Removing themselves from the world. | 他们与世隔绝 |
[41:08] | Can’t blame them now. | 现在不是责怪他们的时候 |
[41:11] | But what Levi discovered… | 但李维发觉了 |
[41:14] | The gift he had… | 自己的天赋 |
[41:16] | Would their god really want them | 难道他们信仰的神灵真的希望他们 |
[41:18] | To deny their son that? | 无视自己儿子的音乐天赋 |
[41:33] | Levi planned to return. | 李维打算回家 |
[41:34] | We thought it was important that you knew that. | 我们觉得你们应当知道这点 |
[41:37] | He considered life outside the community | 他考虑过到外面的世界生活 |
[41:40] | But he wanted to come home. | 但他想要回到家乡 |
[41:44] | We brought you something. | 我们带给你们一样东西 |
[41:48] | I’m sorry | 很抱歉 |
[41:49] | But we can’t accept that. | 我们不能接受 |
[41:51] | In this case I think god will understand. | 在这种情况下 我想上帝会理解的 |
[41:56] | Levi if you want to get into the conservatory | 李维 如果你想要进入音乐学院深造 |
[41:59] | You have to learn to perform. | 你必须学会表演 |
[42:00] | – You’re amazing! – Our son. | -你很棒 -是我们的儿子 |
[42:13] | It’s so beautiful. | 太美妙了 |