时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Everybody I’ve got fresh pineapples! | 同志们 新鲜的菠萝出炉咯 |
[00:29] | Hey back off sailor. | 闪开 淫魔 |
[00:31] | Grabbing the gay guy’s coconut boob– real cool dad. | 老爸 你摸了受君的酥胸 你真酷 |
[00:35] | Your old man is cool. | 你老爸本来就很酷 |
[00:36] | Right Nate? | 对吧 纳特 |
[00:37] | Massively cool Bob. | 实在是太酷了 鲍勃 |
[00:38] | You’re a glacier. | 酷得跟冰山一样 |
[00:39] | Aren’t any of these nonalcoholic? | 没有不含酒精的饮料吗 |
[00:41] | You know it would do you some good to have a couple drinks | 其实喝点酒对你是有好处的 |
[00:43] | – Loosen up a little. – All due respect James | -能让你放松 -恕我直言 詹姆斯 |
[00:45] | I don’t even understand why gays even want to get married. | 我真不知道同志有什么好结婚的 |
[00:47] | Elliot! The same reason we do. | 埃利奥特 跟我们要结婚的理由一样 |
[00:50] | Family kids | 家庭 孩子 |
[00:52] | The American dream. | 这些是美国人的梦想 |
[00:53] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[00:54] | Thank you Paula. | 谢谢你 保拉 |
[00:55] | Our house has been on the market for ten months. | 我们房子已经十个月没卖出去了 |
[00:57] | Nobody wants the American dream anymore. | 美国人不再做这种梦了 |
[00:59] | Elliot you’re gonna love | 埃利奥特 等我们有了孩子 |
[01:01] | The ‘burbs once we have a couple kids. | 你就会爱上郊区生活的 |
[01:04] | What’s goin’ on? | 发生什么事情了 |
[01:07] | That’s coming from the luau pit. | 像是从烤猪坑里传出来的 |
[01:08] | Hey Trey what’s that noise? | 凯利 是什么声音啊 |
[01:10] | For god’s sake Bob | 天啊 鲍勃 |
[01:11] | He’s a gardener not a servant. | 他是个园丁 不是仆人 |
[01:13] | He works for the homeowner’s association | 他为业主协会工作 |
[01:15] | Which means he works for us. | 也就是为我们工作 |
[01:16] | Am I wrong? | 我错了吗 |
[01:17] | Maybe the uh pig’s eyeballs explode when it’s done. | 搞不好野猪烤好的时候眼珠子炸了 |
[01:19] | It shouldn’t be done for a couple more hours. | 不可能这么几个小时就烤好了啊 |
[01:21] | We should check and make sure it’s not burning. | 我们得检查一下确保没被烧着 |
[01:27] | All right stand back. | 好了 都往后站 |
[01:28] | All right look out get back. | 看着点 退后 |
[01:31] | This is Kosher right? | 是犹太菜 对吧 |
[01:33] | Elliot will you get the meat thermometer? | 埃利奥特 你能量下肉的温度吗 |
[01:38] | What Hon? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[01:46] | Is that a person? | 是人的尸体吗 |
[01:49] | That’s a person! | 是人的尸体 |
[01:50] | He’s been cooked! | 他被烤了 |
[01:54] | Why are you standing there like a security guard? | 你为什么像个保安一样站在那里 |
[01:56] | Parker hey! | 帕克 你好啊 |
[01:58] | Hi! | 你好 |
[01:59] | The remains we’ve been called to examine | 我们要去检查一具 |
[02:00] | Were apparently barbecued. | 显然是被烤熟的尸骸 |
[02:02] | Would you like to see? | 你想去看看吗 |
[02:03] | – Totally! – No no no. | -太想了 -不 不行 |
[02:04] | A person did not get barbecued. | 一个人是不可能被放在烤架上烤的 |
[02:05] | Did they Dr. Brennan? | 对吧 布纳恩博士 |
[02:06] | Yes. In a luau pit | 没错啊 是被放在烤野猪的坑里 |
[02:08] | Which is why I’m surprised you’d bring Parker along. | 所以我才吃惊你竟然把帕克带了过来 |
[02:10] | No I– Rebecca and her boyfriend | 其实我 丽贝卡和她男友 |
[02:11] | Won a night at the Greenbrier | 赢得了一次去绿蔷薇酒店度假的机会 |
[02:12] | So little kid’s with me. I got him. | 所以孩子就归我了 我得照顾他 |
[02:14] | Let’s go see the cooked person! | 我们一起去看被烤熟的人吧 |
[02:16] | Geez you know our deal. Well what’s your deal? | 天 我们有约在先 你已经满足条件了吗 |
[02:18] | We’re not allowed to talk about | 我们不能谈论 |
[02:19] | The bad parts of dad’s work until I have armpit hair. | 爸爸工作上不好的部分 除非我长了腋毛 |
[02:21] | You don’t have any armpit hair last time I checked. | 我上次看的时候你还没长呢 |
[02:23] | Not for a long time kid. | 还要再等等 儿子 |
[02:24] | Angela would you mind…? | 安琪 你介意 |
[02:27] | Oh no sure. | 当然不介意 |
[02:29] | I get the situation here. | 我已经明白了 |
[02:30] | You’re with me Parker. | 跟我来 帕克 |
[02:31] | I want to see the barbecued body. | 我想去看被烤熟了的尸体 |
[02:33] | Well I agree that does sound awesome | 那个确实听起来很棒 |
[02:35] | But I have face paints | 不过我可以给你画个大花脸 |
[02:37] | That your dad will never be able to get off | 能让你爸爸不管怎么洗 |
[02:39] | No matter how hard he scrubs. | 都没法洗掉 |
[02:40] | They’re basically tattoos. | 他们基本就成纹身了 |
[02:41] | Okay I’m with you. | 好吧 我跟你走 |
[02:43] | You have a good time all right? | 好好玩儿啊 |
[02:44] | I’ll come pick you up in a little bit all right? | 我一会儿就过来接你 好吗 |
[02:45] | Have fun– fun with the face paints kid. | 好好玩 好好玩大花脸 儿子 |
[02:47] | Hey that’s not true about the face paint is it? | 那个大花脸的事不是真的吧 |
[02:50] | You’re with me baby Booth. | 跟我来吧 小布斯 |
[02:54] | Ethnographic studies of the suburbs | 人类学研究中关于郊区生活 |
[02:56] | Indicate a cultural impulsion | 提到文化冲动 |
[02:58] | Toward overt displays of status. | 会走向外显性的状态 |
[03:00] | Of course this competitive paradigm | 事实上 这种竞争模式 |
[03:02] | Can often result in aggression and violence. | 时常会引起侵害和暴力 |
[03:05] | There was this guy on my street | 有个和我住同一条街上的人 |
[03:07] | Who cut his lawn on the diagonal. | 曾把他的草坪剪成斜纹 |
[03:09] | The neighbors got angry. | 邻居们都很看不惯 |
[03:10] | Someone set his garage on fire. | 有人就在他的车库里放了一把火 |
[03:12] | Oh I mean yards sidewalks | 我倒是觉得 院子啊 人行道啊 |
[03:15] | You know clean streets birds flying by. | 干净的街道 鸟儿们自由自在地飞 |
[03:18] | A dead body in the barbecue pit. | 还有烧烤坑里冒出一具尸骨 |
[03:19] | Oh. Okay you know what | 我决定 |
[03:21] | I’m gonna go talk to the neighbors | 去跟邻居们谈谈 |
[03:22] | To see if anyone who cut their lawn diagonally is missing. | 问问有没有哪个剪出斜纹草坪的人失踪了 |
[03:26] | I think those are | 我觉得好像 |
[03:27] | Reflective lenses that have fused | 反光镜片跟眶上缘 |
[03:30] | To the supra-orbital margin. | 融在一起了 |
[03:31] | Nate and I moved to verbena court about six months ago. | 纳特和我六个月前搬到这花园社区 |
[03:34] | The luau pit came with the house. | 野猪坑是属于这栋房子的 |
[03:36] | We installed a lockable cover. | 我们装了有锁的坑盖 |
[03:37] | We don’t want kids falling in. | 因为不希望孩子们掉进去 |
[03:39] | We’re good neighbors. | 邻里之间彼此都很融洽 |
[03:40] | Who has a key? | 谁有钥匙 |
[03:41] | Uh just us. | 只有我们有 |
[03:43] | And there’s one with the neighborhood watch. | 还有一把给了业主协会 |
[03:44] | Okay uh who put the pig in the pit? | 好吧 谁把野猪放进坑里的 |
[03:47] | Me Nate and Trey at 9:00 this morning. | 我 纳特 还有特利 早上九点放进去的 |
[03:50] | Trey? | 特利 |
[03:51] | Uh Trey Jordan. | 特利·乔丹 |
[03:52] | He’s the gardener/handyman | 他是园丁或者说打杂的 |
[03:54] | For the homeowner’s association. | 他是为业主协会工作 |
[03:55] | Stop staring at him James. | 别再盯着他看了 詹姆斯 |
[03:57] | You were just talking about him… | 不是你刚刚谈到他吗 |
[03:58] | Guys guys. When you put the pig in… | 伙计们 伙计们 当你们把猪放进去 |
[04:00] | We didn’t notice anything down there but hot coals. | 除了烧红的煤 我们没发现下面有异样 |
[04:04] | 48 degrees celsius. | 48摄氏度 |
[04:05] | That’s what an hour after | 这就是他们拿着水管浇灭火势 |
[04:06] | They drenched everything with a garden hose? | 之后一个小时的结果吗 |
[04:08] | Wish they hadn’t done that. | 真希望他们没这么做 |
[04:10] | Well it’s human nature Dr. Brennan. | 人性使然 布纳恩博士 |
[04:11] | You see someone on fire you put ’em out. | 只要看见着火了 你就会上前救火 |
[04:13] | Prominent brow | 额骨突出 |
[04:15] | Points to a male. | 显示死者为男性 |
[04:16] | Wear on his mandibular teeth puts his age at about | 从他下颚齿的磨损程度可以判断他的年龄 |
[04:19] | 30 to 35. | 在三十到三十五岁之间 |
[04:20] | We should remove the remains and then | 我们带走尸骸后 |
[04:22] | Let Hodgins get down here. | 让哈金斯到下面检查 |
[04:32] | We have the luau every year. | 我们每年都有野猪宴 |
[04:34] | The pit was dug maybe… | 这个坑大概是 |
[04:35] | Four years ago. July. | 四年前就被挖好了 六月份 |
[04:37] | Same time we planted our hydrangeas. | 跟我们种八仙花的时间一样 |
[04:38] | That reminds me we should spray. | 这倒提醒我了 我们该浇花了 |
[04:41] | Yeah we all helped with the pit. | 我们都有帮忙填坑的 |
[04:43] | It’s uh four feet deep | 坑大概有四尺深 |
[04:44] | And lined with brick; you burn the wood to embers. | 然后填上砖 然后再把木头烧尽 |
[04:46] | You cheat with charcoal. | 你用木炭作弊 |
[04:47] | Don’t call your dad a cheater Paige. | 不许说你爸爸作弊 佩吉 |
[04:49] | Anyway tons of embers going | 反正就是 放进大量的煤 |
[04:51] | Then you throw down a layer of wet burlap | 然后再铺上一层浸湿的粗麻布 |
[04:53] | Then wet leaves then wet burlap | 准备好了湿叶子和粗麻布 |
[04:55] | Chicken wire then you lower the pig in and voila. | 还有钢丝网 然后把野猪放进去就行了 |
[04:57] | Yeah you’re forgetting one thing there. | 你好像忘了一件事 |
[04:59] | I don’t think so. Burlap leaves… | 没有啊 粗麻布 叶子 |
[05:01] | He means the dead guy under the pig dad. | 他是说猪下面的那个死人 老爸 |
[05:03] | Smart one in the family there. | 总算家里出来个聪明的 |
[05:05] | So what made you crack open the pit early? | 那你们为什么那么早开坑呢 |
[05:07] | We heard little explosions like fireworks going off. | 我们听见细微的爆炸声 就跟放烟火一样 |
[05:10] | We found these in the pit. | 我们在坑里发现了这些东西 |
[05:13] | Reflective aviators. | 太阳镜 |
[05:15] | Those look like Mr. Bessette’s glasses. | 看起来像是贝塞特先生的眼镜 |
[05:17] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[05:18] | That’s Kurt? | 这个人是库尔特吗 |
[05:19] | You must be mistaken. | 你肯定搞错了 |
[05:20] | Hey everybody looks like it was kurt. | 同志们 有可能是库尔特的 |
[05:22] | Oh my god! | 天啊 |
[05:24] | Kurt…?! | 库尔特 |
[05:29] | Who’s Kurt? | 谁是库尔特 |
[05:30] | He and his wife live over there. | 他和他的妻子住在那边 |
[05:40] | That was creepy. | 那还真让人起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[05:41] | I warned you about the suburbs. | 针对郊区我有给你打过预防针吧 |
[06:17] | And you’re certain it’s Kurt? | 你确定是库尔特? |
[06:20] | I’m afraid so Ms. Bessette. | 我很抱歉 贝塞特夫人 |
[06:22] | His teeth match the X-rays your dentist provided. | 他的牙齿与牙医提供的齿形记录吻合 |
[06:27] | Well I already told the FBI guy | 我已经把我所知道的一切告诉 |
[06:30] | And the scary lady everything I know so I don? | 联调局的探员和那个可怕的女人了 所以 |
[06:32] | You mentioned that you and your husband | 你提到过你与你丈夫 |
[06:34] | Didn’t really fit in With the neighborhood | 和邻居相处得不太融洽 |
[06:37] | Uh yeah. | 呃 是的 |
[06:38] | Uh Kurt put up a solar panel and a wind turbine | 库尔特建了个太阳能板和风能涡轮机 |
[06:41] | And it made everybody mad. They thought they were pretty ugly. | 这让邻居们很生气 因为他们觉得那很丑 |
[06:44] | They said they ruined the neighborhood you know. | 觉得那些东西跟那环境不搭调 |
[06:46] | But he just wanted to save the planet. | 他只是想拯救这个地球 |
[06:47] | There’s nothing wrong with that right? | 那没什么错吧 |
[06:48] | No it’s quite a noble cause. | 不 那非常的高尚 |
[06:50] | But it can kind of rub people the wrong way sometimes. | 但有时也会人们抓狂 |
[06:53] | When the gay couple’s dog peed on the wind turbine | 当那对同志的狗在涡轮机上撒尿 |
[06:56] | Kurt gave the dog a laxative that nearly killed him. | 库尔特给那狗喂泻药 几乎弄死了他 |
[07:02] | Well that… that’s not quite so noble. | 呃 那似乎有些下三滥 |
[07:08] | Neighbors don’t forget a thing like that. We got shunned. | 邻居们记仇 我们就被孤立了 |
[07:17] | Found out what caused the mini explosions. | 找到那个小爆炸的原因了 |
[07:19] | Would it have anything to do with the pebbles embedded in the remains? | 那跟这尸体里残留的卵石有关吗 |
[07:23] | If by pebbles you mean the rudaceous sedimentary | 如果你指的是那些砾质 |
[07:25] | Stratified clast fragments then yes. | 沉淀物碎屑 那就是 |
[07:27] | Now based on the amount of pyrites | 现在 基于黄铁矿的数量 |
[07:30] | I’d estimate the porosity at approximately 25%. | 我估计孔隙率大致为25% |
[07:35] | That’s ideal for moisture saturation. | 卵石吸水饱和 |
[07:37] | Meaning the pebbles exploded when they got hot. | 于是卵石受热膨胀爆炸 |
[07:40] | The pebbles as you so quaintly call them | 你所谓的卵石 |
[07:43] | Were all found on the same strata as the human remains. | 在尸体周围到处都是 |
[07:45] | Most likely dragged from the murder site. | 很可能是从谋杀现场转移到这的 |
[07:47] | Which explains why they were embedded in the remains. | 所以会出现在尸骸周围 |
[07:50] | Yeah. All consistent in size and color. | 是的 都一样的大小颜色 |
[07:53] | Decorative perhaps? | 或许是用于装饰的 |
[08:00] | I’ll call you back. | 我会再打给你 |
[08:03] | These bones are not human. | 这些骨头不属于人类 |
[08:04] | I assume they’re pig. | 我觉得是猪的 |
[08:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:08] | Time for prayers? | 要去祷告了吗 |
[08:09] | Yes but I have a couple of minutes. | 对 我还有等几分钟 |
[08:10] | – Oh I’m sorry. – Why? | -对不起 -怎么了 |
[08:13] | As a muslim I imagine you consider this work unclean. | 你是穆斯林 我可以想象你觉得这很脏 |
[08:17] | Yes well as a christian I imagine you feel the same way. | 是 但你是基督徒 你也该觉得很脏吧 |
[08:20] | Four femurs 12 phalanges | 4块股骨 12块指骨 |
[08:22] | Dozens of teeth 12 canines. | 成打的牙齿 12颗尖牙 |
[08:24] | Luau custom says throw the pig bones back in the pit. | 夏威夷宴会习俗是 把猪骨扔回坑里 |
[08:27] | Sorry sorry. Pig bones. | 抱歉 抱歉 猪骨 |
[08:28] | God… I’m fine Dr. Saroyan. | 我没事 瑟罗恩医生 |
[08:29] | Perhaps the killer assumed his victim’s remains | 或许凶手想用猪骨来做烟雾弹 |
[08:32] | Would never be noticed amongst the pig bones. | 以为尸体在这些猪骨下不会被发现 |
[08:34] | Really Arastoo there’s no reason for you… | 阿拉斯周 你真的没必要坚持 |
[08:35] | I appreciate your concern but I am fine. | 我感谢你的关心 但我真的没事 |
[08:37] | No really most of us aren’t devout here | 不一样 我们没那么虔诚 |
[08:39] | And I respect your religion. | 我尊重你的信仰 |
[08:40] | “He hath forbidden you the flesh of swine | “他禁止你吃猪肉 |
[08:42] | But if one is forced by necessity without willful disobedience | 但如果那个人既没有违背自己的意愿 |
[08:46] | Nor transgressing due limits then is he guiltless.” | 也没有违反限度 那他还有罪吗” |
[08:49] | Point is you shouldn’t feel forced… | 重点是 你不应该感到被胁迫 |
[08:50] | I’m a scientist okay? Just like the rest of you. | 我跟你们一样都是科学家 |
[08:52] | I can deal. So please just back off | 我能处理好 所以别说了 |
[08:54] | And let me do my job like anyone else. | 让我做我的工作 |
[09:00] | I apologize for my outburst. | 我为我的失态道歉 |
[09:02] | Oh you aren’t even gonna try to un-ring that bell are you? | 你不会想收回你说的话吧 |
[09:06] | I have to pray. | 我必须要去祷告了 |
[09:13] | Saroyan. | 我是瑟罗恩 |
[09:14] | I found the rudaceous sedimentary | 我找到了砾质沉淀物 |
[09:16] | Stratified clast fragment mother lode. | 碎屑的源泉 |
[09:18] | – Uh yeah any signs of a struggle in the pebbles? -No… | -卵石的周围有打斗痕迹吗 -没有 |
[09:27] | Um I call do-over. | 我要重新检测卵石 |
[09:31] | They’re covered in blood. Lots of blood. | 上面全是血 |
[09:38] | My friend’s dad just got a new girlfriend. | 我朋友的爸爸刚交了个新女友 |
[09:40] | He goes with his dad to her place all the time to swim. | 他跟他爸爸经常去她那去游泳 |
[09:44] | Oh so he likes her. Well that’s good. | 所以你朋友喜欢她 那很好啊 |
[09:47] | Do you have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友吗 |
[09:49] | No I’m on a celibacy kick. | 我现在享受禁欲生活 |
[09:52] | It’s been five months and nine days | 已经五个月又九天 |
[09:54] | Which in celibacy time is 400 years. | 那在禁欲时间标准上已经四百年了 |
[09:57] | What does celibacy mean? | 禁欲什么意思 |
[09:59] | It’s um… I don’t have a boyfriend no. | 意思是…我单身 |
[10:03] | How about my dad? | 我爸爸呢 |
[10:04] | I don’t think he has a boyfriend either. | 我想他也没有男朋友 |
[10:05] | No he really really needs a girlfriend. | 不是 但他真的需要一个女朋友 |
[10:08] | – Really. why? – To sex up. | -真的吗 为什么 -享受性爱 |
[10:11] | That’s very succinctly put. | 那还真的简单直接 |
[10:13] | Could dad sex you up? | 那爸爸可以跟你做爱吗 |
[10:15] | Don’t think I haven’t considered that | 我有考虑过那事 |
[10:17] | But I’m sort of on the sidelines for now. | 但我现在要享受单身生活 |
[10:19] | But thank you for thinking of me. | 但是谢谢这么在意我 |
[10:22] | Okay. ready? Done. | 准备好了吗 完成了 |
[10:27] | Cool. How’d you do that? | 太棒了 你怎么做到的 |
[10:29] | I’m good. | 我很在行 |
[10:34] | How much blood did Hodgins find? | 哈金斯采集到多少血 |
[10:36] | Plenty. He estimates a fatal amount. | 很多 足够致死的量 |
[10:38] | Can you compare the blood to the cooked guy and see if it’s his? | 你能比对采集到到血样和死者的DNA吗 |
[10:40] | He’s pretty cooked but we’ll try. | 他被烤得体无完肤了 但我们会试试 |
[10:42] | Hodgins also I.D.’d morning glory pollen | 哈金斯在调查一些牵牛花花粉 |
[10:45] | Between the victim’s eyeballs and his sunglasses. | 花粉是在死者眼球和太阳镜之间找到的 |
[10:47] | How is that relevant? | 有什么联系吗 |
[10:48] | He said morning glories only bloom after sunup. | 他说牵牛花只在日出之后开花 |
[10:51] | Sun rise since 5: 47 a.m. so we’re close to a time of death. | 日出是早上5点47 那就接近死亡时间了 |
[10:54] | Were you guys aware that Arastoo doesn’t really have an accent | 你们谁知道阿拉斯周的口音是假的 |
[10:57] | Yeah he does. | 不 他有口音的 |
[10:59] | Yeah it’s thicker than Achmed the rug merchant. | 比那个叫阿米德的地毯商人还重 |
[11:02] | Was that racist? It sounded racist. | 那是种族歧视吧 听起来很像 |
[11:04] | I knew that despite the fact that Arastoo said | 尽管他说他自己 |
[11:06] | He was Iranian his accent was Jordanian. | 是伊朗人 但是事实上他有约旦口音 |
[11:09] | Don’t you find it odd that he was faking an Arab accent of any kind? | 你不觉得他假装任何阿拉伯口音都很奇怪 |
[11:13] | Iranian isn’t actually Arab. | 伊朗不属于阿拉伯 |
[11:15] | What? It’s bones it’s weird! | 什么 那是骨头 太奇怪了 |
[11:17] | Now how is it any more odd than say | 这有什么奇怪的 比起说 |
[11:19] | Shaving your face or putting on makeup? | 把你脸上毛剃了 或者 化点装 |
[11:21] | I’m not hanging up because | 我不是因为我没答案而挂了电话 |
[11:23] | I don’t have an answer to that I’m just hanging up. | 只是我就是要挂了 |
[11:25] | But… I had questions about the morning glories. | 但是我还要问关于牵牛花的事 |
[11:32] | So we understand that | 我们了解到 |
[11:33] | You and the deceased had an altercation over your dog? | 你们因为狗而和死者有过节 |
[11:36] | You think that we cooked him because he poisoned our dog? | 你觉得我们因为他毒死我们的狗而把他烤了 |
[11:39] | Kurt did not poison our dog. | 库尔特没有毒死我们的狗 |
[11:41] | Yes he did. Rocky peed on his stupid windmill | 他有 我的狗只是在风车旁撒了一泡尿 |
[11:44] | So then he gave our dog chocolate laxatives. | 他就给我们的狗喂了巧克力泻药 |
[11:47] | Dogs don’t react to that the way people do. | 狗的药理反应与人类不同 |
[11:49] | It’s very difficult to overdose on laxatives. | 泻药过量非常罕见 |
[11:51] | – All that will happen is… – Rocky died from cancer. | -只会出现些 -狗最后死于癌症 |
[11:54] | Maybe. We’ll never know | 或许 我们永远也不会知道 |
[11:56] | Because someone wouldn’t pay for a doggy autopsy. | 因为某人不愿给狗狗做尸检 |
[11:58] | Oh my god. You won’t let that go | 天哪 你怎么还揪着这个不放 |
[12:00] | Even though the FBI thinks that we killed kurt | 即使是现在联调局探员怀疑我们 |
[12:02] | For poisoning our dog. | 杀了库尔特因为他毒死我们的狗 |
[12:03] | We don’t think that he poisoned our dog. | 我们不认为是他毒死了狗 |
[12:05] | He does. | 他不这么认为 |
[12:07] | Now that I think about it… Rocky totally died of cancer. | 现在回想一下 狗狗是死于癌症 |
[12:15] | Can you see anything | 你是否查到 |
[12:16] | That would explain copious blood loss? | 他大出血的原因 |
[12:18] | Not so far. As you can see | 目前还没找到原因 正如你看到的 |
[12:20] | Here and here… | 这里 还有这里 |
[12:21] | Can it bub. It’s just you and me here. | 伙计 这里只有我和你 |
[12:25] | This mark here on the scapula | 肩胛骨的这个痕迹表明 |
[12:26] | Suggests a puncture wound. | 这里受到刺伤 |
[12:28] | And it’s barely a poke right? | 确实是的 |
[12:30] | It would’ve been painful but no way it kills the guy. | 这一定很痛 但不足以致命 |
[12:33] | Here we see a bone laceration | 这儿有一处骨裂伤 |
[12:34] | On the victim’s proximal humerus | 就在大结节旁边的 |
[12:36] | Adjacent to the greater tubercle. | 肱骨近端 |
[12:38] | Staining suggests that the injury occurred before he died. | 色斑显示这伤是死者生前造成的 |
[12:40] | Is that bone splintering? | 那是骨裂缝吗 |
[12:41] | Yes micro-fragments. | 是的 微裂痕 |
[12:43] | I believe the laceration’s | 我认为这些骨裂伤 |
[12:45] | The result of a blow from a reciprocating-type weapon. | 是被一种往复型凶器猛击造成的 |
[12:48] | – Like? – A saw. | -比如说 -锯子 |
[12:50] | I asked Dr. Hodgins to swab for particulates | 我请哈金斯博士采集了 |
[12:52] | That may have been transferred from the blade. | 可能是凶器遗留下的微粒 |
[12:55] | Here… | 这儿 |
[12:57] | Is the stab wound. | 有刺伤 |
[12:58] | And the laceration from the saw. | 这儿是锯子造成的骨裂伤 |
[13:01] | Neither blow’s anywhere near a major vein or artery. | 两者都不在主静脉或主动脉附近 |
[13:04] | Neither blow explains the amount of blood on the pebbles. | 都不可能造成那样的大出血 |
[13:07] | I ran a metal detector through all the crap we found | 我用金属探测器探测了 |
[13:09] | At the bottom of the pit. | 在坑底发现的那堆垃圾 |
[13:10] | – Crap?! – Yeah yeah. | -垃圾 -是啊 是啊 |
[13:12] | Technical term. | 专业术语 |
[13:14] | Bullet. | 这是子弹 |
[13:15] | Is that a .44 caliber? | 是0.44口径的吗 |
[13:16] | -Yep. – This seems to suggest | -是啊 -这似乎可以 |
[13:19] | Rather convincingly that isn’t from the blood. | 更确定的说明 那些伤不是失血的原因 |
[13:32] | Whoa-whoa-whoa wait a second. | 等一下 |
[13:33] | You and Parker discussed my sex life? | 你居然跟帕克讨论我的性生活 |
[13:36] | Well we discussed your lack of sex life. | 我们讨论你缺乏性生活 |
[13:38] | Angela neither you nor him especially him | 安琪拉 你跟他 特别是他 |
[13:40] | Know anything about my sex life. | 对我的性生活都一无所知 |
[13:42] | Well he knows that daddy ain’t | 但他知道他的爸爸 |
[13:43] | Getting any and he’s concerned. | 缺乏性生活 而且他对此很担心 |
[13:45] | He thinks you need a girlfriend… | 他认为你需要一个女朋友 |
[13:47] | To have sex. | 来共度性生活 |
[13:49] | He said that? | 这是他说的 |
[13:50] | Well his exact words were “to sex up.” | 他的原话是 享受做爱 |
[13:53] | I think you need to talk to him | 我认为你应该诚实的 |
[13:54] | Honestly about your love life. | 跟他谈谈你的爱情生活 |
[13:55] | You kidding me? No offense | 你开什么玩笑 恕我冒犯 |
[13:56] | But I’m not talking about that. | 但我可不会跟他谈这个 |
[13:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:58] | Want to run our friendly neighborhood suburbanites | 你愿意在全国枪支许可数据库 |
[14:00] | Through the national gun permit database | 查一下附近居民 |
[14:02] | See if any of them own a .44? | 看看他们谁有0.44口径的枪吗 |
[14:03] | Hodgins found that in the pit. | 哈金斯在那个坑里发现的 |
[14:05] | Hi Dr. Saroyan. | 你好 瑟罗恩博士 |
[14:06] | Do you have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友吗 |
[14:08] | See? | 看到没 |
[14:09] | This is exactly how it started with me. | 我们就是这样开始谈论这个话题的 |
[14:11] | Come on. Let’s go. Come on. | 过来 我们走 快点 |
[14:11] | I gotta get you back home | 我送你回家 |
[14:12] | Or your mom’s gonna kill me all right? | 要不然你妈会杀了我的 |
[14:14] | Let me see this stuff. | 让我看看这东西 |
[14:15] | Does this stuff come off? | 这东西弄得掉吗 |
[14:16] | Oh seriously. that’s your big worry right now? | 说真的 这才是你现在最该操心的吗 |
[14:25] | I hate verbena court. | 我不喜欢花园社区 |
[14:26] | Every last thing about it. | 哪一点我都不喜欢 |
[14:28] | It’s artificial soulless… | 草坪都是人工的 毫无生气 |
[14:30] | That’s why I’m trying to sell out. | 这就是我为什么要把它卖掉 |
[14:32] | It’s ennui Agent Booth do you understand that? | 这太无趣了 布斯探员 你能理解吗 |
[14:34] | Looks kind of nice to me. it’s good for kids. | 看来这房子很适合我 对孩子有好处 |
[14:36] | They call it a cul-de-sac but what it is is a dead end. | 他们说是梦想彼岸 但实际上是梦想死海 |
[14:39] | So why’d you move there in the first place? | 那你一开始为什么要搬进去 |
[14:41] | Wife wants kids kids want lawns. | 老婆想要孩子 孩子想要草坪 |
[14:43] | – Here. – I got snookered in the math. | -给你 -我就遇到了难题 |
[14:45] | Right. Thanks. | 是哦 谢谢 |
[14:47] | Snookered enough uh… to snap? | 会难到失控杀人吗 |
[14:51] | So I own a handgun. So what? | 我是有把手枪 那又怎样 |
[14:53] | I have a license it’s registered. | 我有许可 这枪是登记过的 |
[14:55] | We found this bullet in the pit | 我们在赛尔斯尸体所在的坑内 |
[14:56] | With Bessette’s body. | 发现了这颗子弹 |
[14:57] | We checked out his bank records. | 我们查过银行记录 |
[14:58] | You wired $5 000 into his account last month? | 上个月你往他的户头转了5000美金 |
[15:03] | Verbena court was built with a | 花园社区的电话线 |
[15:05] | Limited amount of phone lines. | 数量有限 |
[15:06] | Sayles bought them all. | 赛尔斯买断了它们 |
[15:08] | I wanted to put in a second line. | 我想再装一条电话线 |
[15:09] | Your neighbor charged you $5 000 for a phone line? | 你邻居就收你5000美金一条电话线 |
[15:12] | Yep. | 是的 |
[15:14] | Then he spent the five grand | 然后他用那5000美金 |
[15:15] | On putting up the damn windmill. | 修了一座该死的大风车 |
[15:17] | Okay so he rips you off for five grand | 所以他敲诈了你5000美金 |
[15:19] | You snap and you shoot him. | 你非常生气就一枪崩了他 |
[15:20] | No. | 不是 |
[15:22] | I should’ve shot him. | 我是应该崩了他 |
[15:24] | It wasn’t Kurt I shot though. | 但我没有 |
[15:26] | I shot the pig. | 我崩的是那头猪 |
[15:27] | The luau pig. | 那头宴会烤猪 |
[15:28] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[15:29] | Bob Sayles and I found a farm in north Carolina | 我和鲍勃在北卡莱罗纳州发现一个农场 |
[15:32] | And paid to hunt our own pig. | 就花钱去猎捕野猪 |
[15:35] | With a handgun? | 用手枪 |
[15:36] | I’ll give you the name of the farm. | 我可以把农场的名字告诉你 |
[15:38] | Porky walked right up to us. | 那头猪径直向我们冲来 |
[15:40] | I popped him one between the eyes. | 我一枪爆头 正中眉心 |
[15:42] | I barfed Bob cried. | 然后我吐了 鲍勃一个劲的尖叫 |
[15:46] | Suburban hunters. | 真是很蠢的猎人 |
[15:48] | That’s an oxymoron my friend. | 这很矛盾 老兄 |
[15:50] | It’s an oxymoron. | 这很矛盾 |
[15:56] | No no no no you can’t just walk in here. | 不不不 你不能就这么走进来了 |
[15:57] | I ask you to visit our Muslim intern | 我希望你和那穆斯林实习生谈谈 |
[15:59] | He’s been faking his accent. | 他一直在伪装他的口音 |
[16:01] | At first I go where everyone else goes | 刚开始我想地和别人一样 |
[16:03] | You know terrorist. | 我怕他是恐怖分子 |
[16:04] | Wouldn’t a terrorist fake not having an accent? | 恐怖分子不是该假装他们没口音吗 |
[16:06] | Is it crazy or just weird? | 他这算是疯子还是只是有点奇怪 |
[16:08] | Weird I can deal with but crazy… | 要是奇怪 我还能应付 但若是疯子 |
[16:11] | Wait. What do you want me to do? | 等一下 你想让我做什么 |
[16:12] | Oh crazy is your department. | 对付疯子是你的职责范围 |
[16:16] | They went to a farm and shot an innocent pig in the head? | 他们去了一个农场 毙了一头无辜的猪 |
[16:20] | Look it’s not a federal offense Bones. | 这不算犯法 骨头 |
[16:21] | There’s nothing we can do about it now okay? | 我们现在对此无能为力 知道吗 |
[16:22] | So let’s just focus on the murdered human. | 我们还是关注一下那位死者吧 |
[16:24] | Okay so far we have a nick on | 好吧 目前为止 我们发现 |
[16:27] | The scapula suggesting stabbing. | 死者肩胛骨上有伤口 证明是刺伤 |
[16:29] | And splintering on the humerus which suggests sawing. | 肱骨上的裂口证明死者曾被锯子锯过 |
[16:32] | But neither explains bleeding out. | 但都不能解释为什么会大出血 |
[16:34] | Well Sweets says he has something | 斯维斯说他要在会议室 |
[16:36] | He’d like to share with us in the conference room. | 与我们分享一些事情 |
[16:37] | Why does he have to say “share”? | 他为什么要说分享 |
[16:38] | Why can’t he just say “show”? | 为什么不能说是展示 |
[16:39] | Just OK. What do you have? | 还好啦 你想说什么 |
[16:41] | Suburbanites tend to put too much emphasis | 这些居民过于强调 |
[16:43] | On their outward accomplishments. | 他们的外在成就 |
[16:44] | Now this creates a sense of detachment. | 这就会造成一种冷漠感 |
[16:46] | Ennui. | 觉得无趣 |
[16:47] | – Very insightful. – That’s right. | -非常有洞察力 -那当然 |
[16:49] | All right. The inherent uniformity | 好了 计划社区的内在统一 |
[16:51] | And shared ideals of a planned community suggest that | 和共同理想表明 |
[16:54] | The neighborhood can be psychologically analyzed | 从心理层面进行分析的话 |
[16:57] | As a single dysfunctional personality. | 邻里关系能被认为具有单一不完善的人格 |
[16:59] | You mean you can look at it anthropologically? | 你是说可以从人类学的角度看这个问题 |
[17:01] | Really? You’re gonna ShangHai my whole discipline? | 是吗 你要去上海听我的学科讲座吗 |
[17:03] | You’re tapping into what anthropologists call | 你所说的一切 人类学家称之为 |
[17:05] | “Lines of influence dominance and suasion.” | “影响 支配 劝服” |
[17:07] | Go on Sweets. Just let him go on. | 接着说 斯维斯 让他继续 |
[17:09] | So we can look at the community | 所以我们可以把一个社区看作 |
[17:12] | As a single dysfunctional personality | 一个单一不完善的人格 |
[17:14] | Dealing with sexual infidelity | 它表现有爱情不忠 |
[17:16] | Indebtedness resentment… | 债务关系以及仇恨等各种问题 |
[17:17] | That’s what I just said. | 那就是我刚刚说的 |
[17:18] | Both of you–it’s murder okay? | 你们俩 谈谈谋杀案 好吗 |
[17:20] | We’re either dealing with money or sex here. | 我们不是来处理钱和性的问题的 |
[17:21] | That’s what I just said. | 这就是刚刚说的 |
[17:22] | And this is where psychology can provide an insight | 这就是心理学能让人富有远见 |
[17:24] | – That anthropology cannot. – I doubt that. | -而人类学做不到的地方 -我很怀疑 |
[17:26] | Well suburbanites will not only lie to outsiders | 居民们不会只对外人撒谎 |
[17:30] | They’ll lie to each other and to themselves. | 他们也会对彼此甚至是自己撒谎 |
[17:32] | Which Sweets means | 斯维斯的意思是 |
[17:33] | Is that societal norms endemic to the suburban acculturation | 地域文化渗透的地区社会规范 |
[17:37] | Dichotomize exterior postures and clandestine protocols. | 将表面立场与秘密协定一分为二 |
[17:41] | Just give me one thing that’s gonna help me | 只要告诉我怎么能抓到凶手 |
[17:42] | Catch the murderer–just one thing. | 告诉我要做什么 |
[17:43] | All right deal with these people as separate elements | 把这些人当做集体人格中的 |
[17:47] | Of a collective personality. | 一个独立的元素 |
[17:50] | Identify the threat that Kurt Sayles posed | 找出库尔特·赛尔斯对他们 |
[17:53] | To their psychological equanimity | 平静心理所造成的威胁 |
[17:55] | And the killer will emerge. | 凶手就会浮现出来 |
[17:57] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[17:58] | It doesn’t help me one bit. | 这一点都帮不到我 |
[18:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:03] | You seriously believe all that hoo-ha? | 你真的相信这些忽悠 |
[18:04] | It’s anthropology so yes. | 这是人类学 所以我相信 |
[18:07] | Wrong “ology.” Keep your grubby | 学科不同 你那脏兮兮的 |
[18:08] | Anthro hands off my psych. | 人类学离我的心理学远点 |
[18:09] | Listen Bones I’ll meet you down | 骨头 我们楼下见 |
[18:11] | In the car in five minutes ok? | 给我五分钟 |
[18:13] | What? | 什么事 |
[18:14] | Five minutes. | 就五分钟 |
[18:15] | What? | 什么事 |
[18:18] | Okay look… | 听我说 |
[18:20] | Parker has been asking | 帕克已经问了 |
[18:22] | All the women that I work with | 所有和我共事的女人 |
[18:23] | To be my girlfriend. | 能否做我的女朋友 |
[18:25] | Well the women you work with are beautiful. | 和你共事的女人都很漂亮 |
[18:26] | Don’t turn this into a conversation about sex okay? | 不要把话题转到性上 好吗 |
[18:28] | My kid is eight years old here. | 我儿子才八岁 |
[18:30] | Parker’s pre-adolescent | 帕克早熟 |
[18:31] | But he’s very concerned with sex. | 但他对性很关心 |
[18:32] | What he’s concerned about are shoes with wheels on them. | 他关心的是溜冰鞋吧 |
[18:34] | There are five stages of psychosocial development. | 青少年社会心理学的发展有五个阶段 |
[18:38] | – Oral anal phallic… – Whoa! | -试探期 同属期 性征期 -行了 |
[18:40] | Latent and genital. | 潜伏期和生殖期 |
[18:42] | Now Parker’s transitioning from latent to genital. | 现在帕克在从潜伏期到生殖期过渡 |
[18:45] | At the genital stage | 在生殖期 |
[18:46] | He’s learning to identify with | 他会学着辨认 |
[18:48] | His gender parent that’s you. | 与他性别相应的家长 就是你 |
[18:49] | He’s looking at you to see his sexual future. | 他通过观察你来了解自己未来与异性的相处 |
[18:52] | How do I get him to stop? | 我怎样做才能阻止他 |
[18:53] | My advice is to let him see you interact with a woman. | 我的意见是让他观察你和女人互动 |
[18:56] | – Easy! – No not sexually. Socially. | -胡说什么 -不是指性 而是社交 |
[18:58] | Show him you’re comfortable with women | 向他展示你和女人相处融洽 |
[19:00] | So he can learn to be the same way. | 这样他可以学习你的方式 |
[19:02] | – Okay. – Okay? Just like that? | -好吧 -就这样吗 |
[19:04] | You’re taking my advice? | 你接受我的意见了吗 |
[19:05] | No I just don’t want to talk to you about it anymore. | 不 我只是不想和你再谈下去 |
[19:09] | Wait. This isn’t my office. | 等等 这不是我的办公室 |
[19:51] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[19:54] | “Alibis.” | 不在场证明 |
[19:56] | Hmm it’s very organized. | 条理清楚 |
[19:58] | “At the time of the murder | 谋杀当时 |
[19:59] | “Mary Kay Sayles was biking with James Perry | 玛丽·凯伊·赛尔斯和詹姆斯·佩里在骑车 |
[20:02] | And Elliot Lindbergh.” | 还有埃利奥特·林德伯格 |
[20:03] | I’m thinking gay guy and ‘burb hater | 我在想象同性恋和郊区厌恶者 |
[20:05] | Are out biking with church lady. | 和教堂女一起骑车 |
[20:07] | Oh so you’re thinking they’re a sexual threesome? | 你觉得他们是偷情三人组 |
[20:11] | – What? – Wow. No. I was just thinking | -什么 -不 我只是在想 |
[20:12] | That one of these cyclists was having sex | 其中一个骑车人和 |
[20:14] | With Kurt Bessette. | 库尔特·贝塞特有染 |
[20:15] | Oh. So we should find out where churchy lady’s husband | 所以我们应找出教堂女的丈夫 |
[20:18] | And gay guy’s boyfriend and | 同性恋的男友 |
[20:20] | ‘burb hater’s wife were at that time. | 以及厌恶者的老婆那时在哪 |
[20:22] | Hey if this turns out to be some | 如果这最后变成了 |
[20:23] | Suburban-key-party- threesome-revenge-slaying | 郊区主要配偶三人通奸仇杀案 |
[20:25] | It’s gonna get complicated and I’m gonna get… | 这变得复杂了而且我要 |
[20:28] | Hey so I finally got through | 我终于弄清楚了 |
[20:29] | The particulates left behind by the saw. | 电锯留下的物质 |
[20:31] | Three different organic ramdens on the card. | 三种有机物残留物 |
[20:33] | A hooked thorn from the bougainvillea glabra | 三叶花上的钩刺 |
[20:36] | A haw from a hybrid crataegus monogyna | 山楂树上的果子 |
[20:39] | And nectar from a syringa protolaciniata. | 紫丁香的花蜜 |
[20:41] | Each plant was from a different yard. | 每种植物都来自不同的花园 |
[20:43] | But all on the same reciprocating saw. | 但都在同一个锯子上 |
[20:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:46] | Hey like that one that casanova garden boy isn’t it? | 就像那个多情的园丁男孩 是吗 |
[20:57] | So my question is did you kill Kurt Bessette | 我的问题是你杀了库尔特·贝塞特吗 |
[21:00] | On your own volition or did his wife talk you into it? | 你自己要杀的还是他老婆唆使的 |
[21:04] | – What? – Bessette was attacked | -什么 -贝塞特 |
[21:05] | With your hedge trimmer. Come on. | 被你的修树锯杀了 坦白从宽吧 |
[21:07] | Young hot suburban gardener | 年轻英俊的郊区园丁 |
[21:09] | Bored suburban housewives. | 无聊的郊区主妇 |
[21:11] | You’re an ethnological trope. | 你是人种学的比喻 |
[21:13] | – What? – Come on Trey. | -什么 -快说 特利 |
[21:15] | Iced tea is not the only perk here is it? | 冰茶不是仅有的小费吧 |
[21:16] | Look I had nothing going with Kurt Bessette’s wife. | 我和库尔特·贝塞特的老婆没关系 |
[21:18] | Let me make this a little easier for you shall we? | 我简单的说吧 |
[21:24] | Which one of these people did you have something going with? | 这些人里谁和你有染 |
[21:34] | Paige Sayles. | 佩吉·赛尔斯 |
[21:37] | The church lady’s daughter. | 教堂女的女儿 |
[21:39] | She’s 18 she’s legal… and plus it was her idea. | 她18岁了 合法 而且她要和我好 |
[21:43] | And? | 还有谁 |
[21:48] | Paula Lindbergh… I think she was trying to get pregnant | 保拉·林德伯格 她想怀孕 |
[21:50] | So her husband would stay in the suburbs. | 那她丈夫就会呆在郊区 |
[21:53] | So you mind being used as a stud horse? | 所以你不介意做种马 |
[21:55] | Would you? | 你会吗 |
[21:57] | Do these women know about each other? | 这些女人知道吗 |
[21:59] | Not from me. | 我没说 |
[22:00] | Then from who? | 通过谁 |
[22:02] | Mr. Bessette caught me and Mrs. Lindbergh | 贝塞特先生发现了我和林德伯格夫人的事 |
[22:04] | Sloshing up her hot tub. | 我们在她浴缸里嬉戏 |
[22:06] | Where were you between the hours of 5 am. and 8 am. | 你五点到第二天八点在哪 |
[22:09] | The morning of the luau? | 野餐会的早上 |
[22:11] | I’ve got a girlfriend. | 我有个女朋友 |
[22:13] | I mean back in my neighborhood. | 我的邻居 |
[22:14] | A real one who I love. I was with her. | 我真爱的 我和她在一起 |
[22:20] | Wow. That cul-de-sac is like a sex camp. | 这梦想彼岸就像性爱野营 |
[22:23] | What? There’s a sex camp? | 什么 真有性爱野营吗 |
[22:25] | No no no– listen | 不 不 听我说 |
[22:27] | What were your anthropological lines again? | 又是你的人类学线索 |
[22:29] | Influence dominance and suasion. | 影响 支配 劝服 |
[22:31] | Okay look we both know | 好 我们都知道 |
[22:32] | That the murder victim wasn’t above shaking someone down | 死者被杀的动机并不是因为勒索 |
[22:34] | For a phone line so maybe he finds out | 一条电话线路 也许他发现了 |
[22:36] | That Paula Lindbergh is trying to make babies | 保拉·林德伯格想和园丁造人 |
[22:38] | With the gardener; he puts the squeeze on her | 他向她施压 |
[22:40] | She kills him and casanova gardener boy helps out. | 她杀了他 园丁是帮凶 |
[22:43] | Definitely fits the paradigm. | 绝对是经典情节 |
[22:45] | I was afraid this would come up | 当我听说特利被叫去问话时 |
[22:47] | When I heard you took Trey in for questioning. | 我就担心你们回来找我 |
[22:49] | You were right. So start talking. | 对 那我们开始吧 |
[22:50] | I should never have made Elliot move to the suburbs. | 我不应该要埃利奥特搬到郊区 |
[22:53] | In a way I emasculated him. | 是我让他变得无能了 |
[22:55] | Oh god. She’s a therapist. | 天 她是治疗学家 |
[22:57] | She talks like a therapist. | 她说话像个治疗学家 |
[22:59] | What? You remove a man from an | 什么 你让一个男人 |
[23:01] | Environment where he florishes | 从他事业得意的地方搬到 |
[23:03] | To a place where he feels impotent | 他无法施展拳脚的地方 |
[23:04] | He actually becomes impotent. | 他真正变得无能了 |
[23:06] | Look if you wanted a baby so bad | 如果你这样想要孩子 |
[23:07] | Why didn’t you just move back to the city? | 你为何不搬到城里去呢 |
[23:09] | We owe more on this house than it’s worth. | 我们对这房子的感情多于它的价值 |
[23:12] | And even if Elliot could sell it | 即使埃利奥特能卖掉它 |
[23:13] | We’re stuck financially. | 我们也经济拮据 |
[23:14] | What happened when Kurt Bbessette | 库尔特·贝塞特发现你 |
[23:16] | Found you with the gardener? | 和园丁的事后 他有何反应 |
[23:17] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[23:18] | He smirked. | 他得意得笑了 |
[23:21] | Did Kurt threaten to tell your husband or blackmail you? | 库尔特威胁要告诉你丈夫或敲诈你吗 |
[23:24] | – Oh no. He wouldn’t dare. – Why not? | -没有 他不敢 -为什么 |
[23:26] | Wait you think that Kurt told my husband | 你们认为库尔特告诉我丈夫 |
[23:29] | About the gardener and so Elliot killed him? | 园丁的事 所以埃利奥特杀了他 |
[23:32] | Elliot puked when he shot a pig. Please. | 埃利奥特杀猪都会吐 |
[23:36] | Interlocking lines of suasion | 集体成员之间的 |
[23:38] | Between members of the collective | 劝服的联锁线 |
[23:39] | Result in multiple duplicities. | 会造成多重欺骗 |
[23:41] | Oh my god. | 天 |
[23:42] | She’s an anthropologist. | 她是人类学家 |
[23:43] | She talks like an anthropologist. | 她说话像人类学家 |
[23:44] | Just answer the question. | 请回答问题 |
[23:45] | Why wouldn’t Kurt Bessette dare | 库尔特·贝塞特为何不敢 |
[23:47] | Tell your husband about the gardener? | 告诉你丈夫园丁的事 |
[23:49] | I’m a trained therapist. | 我是个专业的治疗学家 |
[23:51] | I looked at Kurt and Paige talking on the street. | 我看到库尔特和佩吉在街上谈话 |
[23:52] | I knew immediately that their relationship was clandestine. | 立即就知道他们的关系不一般 |
[23:55] | Probably sexual. | 也许有一腿 |
[23:57] | Kurt Bessette was sleeping with that 18-year-old girl. | 库尔特·贝塞特和18岁的女孩有染 |
[24:00] | I used that knowledge to ask | 我用这个消息 |
[24:01] | For our five grand back for the phone. | 要回了五千元电话费 |
[24:04] | Kurt wouldn’t have agreed if it weren’t true. | 库尔特不会同意 如果这不是真的 |
[24:06] | If I were you | 如果我是你 |
[24:07] | I’d be looking at Paige’s father | 我会观察佩吉的父亲 |
[24:09] | For this murder not my Elliot. | 而不是我丈夫埃利奥特 |
[24:12] | Hey dad! | 爸爸 |
[24:15] | I’m going to kill you! | 我真想杀了你 |
[24:17] | That never gets old. | 这闹剧永远不过时的 |
[24:21] | Okay yeah Kurt and I hooked up. | 是的 库尔特跟我有关系 |
[24:24] | I’m of age. | 我成年了 |
[24:25] | He didn’t break any laws sleeping with me. | 他跟我上床没触犯法律 |
[24:27] | So what did you see in him? | 什么使你看上他的 |
[24:28] | Kurt wasn’t like the other guys from here. | 库尔特跟这儿的其他男的不一样 |
[24:31] | He wasn’t just cute | 他不仅仅是可爱 |
[24:32] | He was committed to the environment saving our planet. | 他完全投身于环保 来拯救我们的星球 |
[24:36] | People hated him because he made them feel ashamed | 人们讨厌他是因为他使他们感到羞耻 |
[24:39] | That they weren’t doing more. | 而不敢再做其它事 |
[24:40] | I think what they hated was the windmill. | 我以为他们是因为那个风车才讨厌他的 |
[24:43] | You know it’s possible having sex with you killed him. | 可能就是因为他跟你做爱才死的 |
[24:45] | No Kurt was in awesome shape. | 不可能 库尔特身体很好 |
[24:48] | No I didn’t mean that you gave him a heart attack. | 不 我不是说你令他猝死的 |
[24:50] | What I meant was | 我要说的是 |
[24:51] | It’s possible that someone | 也许是某个 |
[24:53] | Who cares about you killed him. | 十分关心你的人杀了他 |
[24:56] | Like my dad you mean? | 你的意思是 例如我爸爸吗 |
[24:58] | Or Trey the gardener. | 也可能是园丁特利 |
[25:02] | But they didn’t even know about Kurt. | 但是他们甚至都不知道库尔特的事 |
[25:05] | Well… what if they did? | 要是他们知道呢 |
[25:14] | Is this an official FBI investigation? | 这是联邦调查局的例行调查吗 |
[25:17] | Do I need some kind of representation? | 我需要做些陈述之类的吗 |
[25:19] | Yeah the whole accent thing– | 整个口音问题 |
[25:21] | It’s kind of out in the world. | 产生的影响有点大了 |
[25:23] | I figured. | 我明白了 |
[25:27] | This place the Jeffersonian– | 在杰斐逊实验室这个地方 |
[25:29] | They see things in very black-and-white terms. | 他们看事情黑白分明 |
[25:32] | Comes with the gig. We’re scientists. | 还配备演出 我们是科学家 |
[25:34] | Yes but unlike any of them you’re religious. | 但有不同于他们的 你有宗教信仰 |
[25:38] | Muslim. | 伊斯兰教 |
[25:38] | Now this man I see in front of me right now– | 现在 在我面前的这个男人 |
[25:41] | Rational pragmatic highly intelligent– | 理性 务实 高智商 |
[25:45] | That man might have to explain | 这个人也许不得不每天 |
[25:46] | His religion to people like that every single day. | 都要跟人解释他的宗教信仰 |
[25:49] | Whereas… | 然而 |
[25:50] | Whereas a kid from the sticks of | 然而这个孩子 |
[25:51] | Iran newly arrived west | 是刚从伊朗来到西方 |
[25:53] | It’s no wonder he clings to his cultural superstitions. | 要坚持他的文化迷信就不足为奇 |
[25:56] | There you go. | 说的没错 |
[25:57] | Frustrating enough to drive a guy to fake an accent. | 挫败感使他伪装有口音 |
[25:59] | Which in my professional opinion is not crazy. | 我的专业意见是这不是疯子行为 |
[26:02] | You’re a pretty smart guy. | 你确实是个聪明人 |
[26:04] | But I don’t need a scientist to tell me who or what I am. | 但我不用一个科学家告诉我 我是谁 |
[26:08] | And neither should you Mr. Vaziri. | 你也一样 威杰瑞先生 |
[26:12] | Thanks for coming by. | 感谢你能来 |
[26:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:15] | Tox screen came back positive for potassium nitrate | 毒检显示硝酸钾阳性 |
[26:18] | Which can be prescribed for high blood pressure… | 可能是某种降压药 |
[26:21] | …but Kurt Bessette was in very good shape. | 但是库尔特·贝塞特身体状况很好 |
[26:23] | Yes we heard that from his teenage girlfriend. | 是的 我们从他小女朋友那儿听说了 |
[26:26] | Enough to kill the guy? | 足以致命吗 |
[26:27] | Nope. He might have experienced some muscle weakness | 不会 他可能有过肌肉无力的状况 |
[26:29] | But otherwise saltpeter is fairly harmless. | 但硝酸钾肯定是无害的 |
[26:31] | Saltpeter is not harmless okay? | 硝酸钾可不是无害的 好吗 |
[26:33] | I went to catholic school. | 我可上过天主教徒学校 |
[26:34] | That’s a total myth Booth. | 肯定是骗人的 布斯 |
[26:35] | No Booth did actually go to a catholic school. | 不 布斯确实去过天主教徒学校 |
[26:38] | No no no the nuns– used to put saltpeter | 不是 修女总会把硝酸钾放进 |
[26:40] | In all the boys’ milk at lunch so that we couldn’t get… | 男孩们午饭的牛奶里 那样我们就不会 |
[26:43] | So we could concentrate without… | 这样我们就专心而不受… |
[26:46] | You know! | 你知道吧 |
[26:47] | Ping? | 砰 |
[26:48] | But how could you tell that it was | 但你怎么知道 |
[26:49] | In the boys’ milk and not the girls’? | 是男孩子的牛奶里而不是女孩子的 |
[26:51] | ’cause the boys’ milk was always frothier. | 因为男孩子的牛奶总是起泡 |
[26:52] | And did it work? | 那么起作用了吗 |
[26:54] | Well not on me. | 对我是没用 |
[26:55] | Well it didn’t work on anyone Booth. | 它对谁都没用的 布斯 |
[26:57] | Why people insist upon believing | 为什么人们要坚持相信呢 |
[26:59] | That old wives’ tale in the face of all evidence | 在所有证据面前那根本是无稽之谈 |
[27:00] | I’ll never understand. | 我可不会去信 |
[27:02] | Saltpeter acts as a blood thinner. | 那么硝酸钾能稀释血液 |
[27:04] | See? thin blood could stop a guy from… | 看吧 这样血液就不会使男的… |
[27:06] | We’ve been saying that the two wounds | 我们要说的是在死者身上 |
[27:08] | We found on the victim’s body | 发现的两处伤口 |
[27:10] | Wouldn’t be enough for him to bleed out. | 是不足以让他大量失血的 |
[27:11] | But with saltpeter he could have bled internally | 但硝酸钾 有可能造成他 |
[27:14] | From even minor soft tissue damage. | 轻微损伤的软组织内部出血 |
[27:17] | We’d never have seen the evidence of that | 在他被烤熟后 我们找不到 |
[27:18] | After he cooked. | 任何这方面证据 |
[27:19] | We got a probable cause of death. | 我们找到了死因 |
[27:21] | Now we just need to find out who | 现在我们就需要去查是谁 |
[27:22] | fed Kurt Bessette saltpeter. | 给库尔特·贝塞特吃的硝酸钾 |
[27:24] | I think you’ll want to talk to the cheating bastard’s wife. | 我觉得你们应该想去问问那个骗子的老婆 |
[27:31] | I begged Kurt to stop cheating on me. | 我求库尔特别再骗我了 |
[27:33] | I did everything I could in the bedroom | 我做了能在卧室里做的一切 |
[27:34] | To make him stay. | 好使他留下 |
[27:35] | I changed my hair. I went to the gym. | 我换发型 我去健身房 |
[27:38] | But when I went to work every day | 但我每天去上班的时候 |
[27:39] | It was a “cat’s away mice play” situation. | 就开始山中无老虎猴子称大王的闹剧 |
[27:42] | Where did you get the saltpeter? | 你从哪弄到的硝酸钾 |
[27:46] | Nate and James have stump remover. | 纳特和詹姆斯有树桩拔除机 |
[27:48] | And that’s 98% saltpeter. | 有98%纯度的硝酸钾 |
[27:50] | I figured that might be enough | 我想这些可能足够 |
[27:52] | To remove Kurt’s stump from her garden. | 将库尔特花园里的树桩拔掉 |
[27:55] | Who else knew he was cheating? | 还有谁知道他是在骗人 |
[27:57] | Nobody. | 没人知道 |
[27:59] | Unless her husband found out. | 除非她丈夫发现 |
[28:01] | Husband? | 丈夫 |
[28:02] | Kurt Bessette was sleeping | 库尔特·贝塞特还跟 |
[28:03] | With the church lady too. | 教堂女有一腿 |
[28:06] | Do you think her husband is capable of murder? | 你觉得她丈夫有可能是凶手吗 |
[28:08] | Bob? no. | 鲍勃吗 不可能 |
[28:10] | He’s just a big dumb-ass knob | 他只是个以为花园社区 |
[28:11] | Who thinks verbena court is heaven. | 就是幸福天堂的大笨蛋 |
[28:13] | That was before he knew the neighbor | 那是在他知道他的邻居 |
[28:15] | Was having sex with both his wife and his daughter. | 同时上了他的老婆跟女儿之前 |
[28:18] | I don’t care how big of a dumb-ass Bob Sayles is. | 我不管鲍勃·赛尔斯有多蠢 |
[28:20] | He finds that out he’s going to want to kill her husband. | 只要他发现了 他就可能想杀了她丈夫 |
[28:30] | How did you find out about me and Kurt? | 你们是怎么发现我跟库尔特有关系的 |
[28:32] | Only the two of us knew and-and Kurt’s dead. | 只有我们俩知道 而且库尔特已经死了 |
[28:35] | You were not the only person | 你不是唯一一个 |
[28:36] | That Kurt bessette was sleeping with. | 跟库尔特睡过的人 |
[28:39] | You mean aside from his wife? | 你意思是 除了他老婆以外吗 |
[28:42] | So I wasn’t his only… | 所以我不是他唯一的 |
[28:46] | Well who? Who else? | 谁 那是谁 |
[28:49] | He was sleeping with your daughter Paige. | 他还跟你女儿佩吉睡过 |
[28:55] | You can understand why you were a suspect here. | 你现在明白为什么你是嫌犯了 |
[28:59] | Yes. | 明白了 |
[29:01] | People kill out of jealousy. | 人可能出于嫉妒杀人 |
[29:04] | I guess it won’t matter if I deny it. | 我想我否认已经不重要了 |
[29:06] | Uh but you’re not our prime suspect. | 但你不是我们最重要的怀疑对象 |
[29:08] | You see you have an alibi. | 你有不在场证明 |
[29:09] | You were out biking with James Perry and Elliot Lindbergh. | 当时你跟詹姆斯和埃利奥特去骑车了 |
[29:13] | So you think Kelly found out and killed her own husband? | 那你认为是凯利发现并杀了她的丈夫吗 |
[29:20] | Paige? | 佩吉 |
[29:21] | My god she’s only 18. | 我的天 她才18岁啊 |
[29:27] | You think my Bob found out and killed Kurt? | 你认为是我丈夫鲍勃杀了库尔特 |
[29:42] | I found evidence of a homogenous mixture | 我发现了相同的 |
[29:44] | Of oily and waxy long-chain | 油和蜡长分子链的混合物 |
[29:46] | Which are non- | 就是甘油 |
[29:47] | In uh this fracture of the skull. | 就在头骨的裂缝中 |
[29:49] | Can’t you just say lubricant? | 你不能直接说是润滑剂吗 |
[29:51] | Isn’t that much quicker? | 那样是不是更快点 |
[29:52] | Arastoo must be finished looking | 阿拉斯周不是已经 |
[29:53] | At the mini-fractures in that area right? | 检查完这个微裂缝了吗 |
[29:55] | Where is he? | 他哪去了 |
[29:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:57] | Sorry I just finished morning prayers. | 抱歉 我刚刚做完早晨的祷告 |
[30:01] | Skull fracture is located high on the frontal bone | 头骨的裂缝在前额较高的位置 |
[30:05] | Right on the midline. | 大约在中间线 |
[30:08] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[30:12] | I don’t have an accent. | 我没有口音 |
[30:14] | I was faking it. | 我撒了谎 |
[30:15] | But I am devout. | 但我是虔诚的 |
[30:17] | I do pray five times a day. | 我一天祷告五次 |
[30:19] | Now can we get back to work please? | 我们现在能继续工作了吗 |
[30:21] | Oh no. definitely not. | 不 绝对不可能 |
[30:23] | How do we know you’re not faking this accent? | 我们怎么知道你不是假装有口音 |
[30:25] | Does Brennan know about this? | 布纳恩知道这件事吗 |
[30:27] | Yes. She doesn’t care. | 是的 但她不关心 |
[30:29] | She doesn’t care. | 她无所谓 |
[30:31] | The midline fracture… | 在中间线 |
[30:33] | No no no no no no no no… | 不 不 不 |
[30:34] | Arastoo things will go a lot faster if you just explain. | 阿拉斯周如果你能解释清楚会更好 |
[30:37] | When I speak as though I just got off the boat | 如果我有口音 |
[30:39] | People accept my religious convictions. | 人们比较容易接受我的宗教信仰 |
[30:41] | Plus fewer terrorist jokes. | 外加 少一些恐怖分子的玩笑 |
[30:44] | – I don’t know why. – ’cause they’re afraid of you. | -我不明白这是为什么 -因为他们怕你 |
[30:46] | You are so going to pray for this. yeah. | 你得为此祈祷 |
[30:48] | I have no doubt that is true. | 这无疑是事实 |
[30:51] | Now this wound has a distinctive curve shape to it. | 这道伤口有个独特的弧形 |
[30:55] | It doesn’t look very severe. | 看起来不太严重 |
[30:57] | Corresponding microfractures to the posterior cranium | 连同头骨后侧的微裂缝 |
[31:00] | Indicate that Kurt was hit | 表明库尔特被打中时 |
[31:02] | While resting his head on a hard surface. | 头部是搁在硬质表面上 |
[31:04] | So a weak blow that was delivered | 那就是说 库尔特倒地之后 |
[31:05] | When Kurt was already on the ground? | 又遭受了这个轻微的打击 |
[31:07] | There’s a concrete base on the wind turbine. | 那个风力涡轮机是混凝土底座 |
[31:09] | Bob Sayles is a big burly man. | 鲍勃·赛尔斯是个高大结实的男人 |
[31:11] | Yeah but he’s a decent guy. | 对 不过他是个体面的人 |
[31:13] | Well what does that have to do with it? | 这和打人有什么关系 |
[31:14] | Decent guys you know. | 体面的人 要知道 |
[31:15] | They have a harder time hitting a guy | 他们很少在 |
[31:16] | When they’re already down on the ground. | 别人没有还手之力时动手 |
[31:17] | So not a weak blow a half-hearted one? | 那么 并非轻微的而是手下留情的一击 |
[31:20] | This mark here | 这个伤痕很可能 |
[31:21] | Could be congruent with a golf club. | 和高尔夫球杆相吻合 |
[31:23] | It’s curved and metallic. | 金属质地 弧形 |
[31:25] | I could run up an image. | 我可以模拟出图像 |
[31:26] | Most clubs have a brazing composition | 多数球杆含铜 |
[31:28] | To secure the titanium alloy that’s on the club head. | 用来巩固杆头的钛合金 |
[31:30] | I can check on that. | 我去查一下 |
[31:31] | So a reciprocating saw a golf-club with some lubricant. | 那有了电锯 沾着润滑剂的高尔夫球杆 |
[31:35] | That just leaves the puncture weapon unidentified. | 只剩尖的凶器还没确认 |
[31:40] | It takes a village Bones. | 得有个村子 骨头 |
[31:41] | Uh I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[31:43] | A village to raise a kid properly. | 一个把孩子正常养大的村子 |
[31:44] | You know it takes a village. | 你知道 得一村子人 |
[31:45] | But metaphorically; it doesn’t mean we all must grow up | 可这不意味着我们都得 |
[31:47] | In hamlets of 800 people or less. | 在小于800人的村落成长 |
[31:49] | Thanks um… will you be my village? | 谢谢 你能做我的村子吗 |
[31:51] | I-I need Parker to know that | 我得让帕克知道 |
[31:53] | I lead a full and rewarding life | 我过着充实的生活 |
[31:55] | – But you don’t. – What? | -可你没有 -什么 |
[31:57] | – Yes I do. – No you don’t. | -我有 -不 你没有 |
[31:58] | You work too much you don’t socialize | 你工作太投入 不参与社交 |
[32:00] | All of which prevents you from having a full sex life. | 这都阻碍你拥有充足的性生活 |
[32:02] | Okay please let’s just take | 拜托 我们就当是 |
[32:04] | A hint from you know the suburb | 从郊区得到了暗示 |
[32:06] | And just make it look good. | 装装样子 |
[32:07] | You want to know if I’ll help you fool your son | 你想知道我会不会帮你糊弄你儿子 |
[32:09] | Into thinking your life is gratifying? | 让他相信你的生活幸福 |
[32:11] | Yeah. will you do it? | 对 你会帮忙吧 |
[32:12] | Well how? | 怎么帮 |
[32:13] | Come to dinner with us. | 跟我们一起吃饭 |
[32:14] | Have fun. Laugh at my jokes. | 开心地吃 回应我讲的笑话 |
[32:16] | That might actually turn out to be fun | 可能到时真的会很开心 |
[32:18] | Thus becoming a self-fulfilling desire. | 从而提升为自我实现的愿望 |
[32:21] | Right. so you’ll do it? | 对 那你会去吗 |
[32:22] | Yes I will be your hamlet of 800 people or less. | 好 我去做你800人以下的村落 |
[32:26] | My village. | 我的村落 |
[32:27] | I was being amusing. | 我开玩笑的 |
[32:28] | You should laugh at my jokes too. | 你也该回应我的笑话了 |
[32:29] | I’m laughing on the inside. | 我心里笑着呢 |
[32:31] | Hey so I just told Bob Sayles | 我刚告诉鲍勃·赛尔斯 |
[32:33] | That both his wife and daughter | 他老婆和女儿 |
[32:35] | Were having sex with Kurt Bessette. | 都和库尔特·贝塞特有性关系 |
[32:36] | – Was he shocked? – Yeah and he wasn’t faking it. | -他很吃惊吗 -是的 不是假装的 |
[32:39] | Well you shouldn’t say that like it’s a fact. | 你不该说得像是毋庸置疑的事实 |
[32:41] | In my opinion his dismay was genuine. | 就我来看 他的惊慌失措是真的 |
[32:44] | However it’s difficult to say whether the shock | 不过 很难说他的吃惊是出于 |
[32:47] | Was due to the sexual revelations | 得知偷情这件事 |
[32:48] | Or if we discovered information he was keeping secret. | 还是他掩藏的秘密被我们揭穿 |
[32:51] | I appreciate the distinction. | 感谢你提醒我们这个区别 |
[32:52] | Hold on to that for a second. | 帮我拿会儿 |
[32:56] | You do the best you can you know? | 我尽力照顾家了 你知道吗 |
[32:58] | You go to work you bring home the bacon | 我赚钱养家 |
[33:00] | You raise a daughter. | 抚养女儿长大 |
[33:02] | Either of you got daughters? | 你们谁养过女儿吗 |
[33:04] | Well that’s the trip man– daughters. | 抚养女儿是种人生特殊的旅程 |
[33:06] | I was so worried about Paige and that gardener kid | 我本来很担心佩吉和那个园丁小鬼 |
[33:08] | I didn’t see what was happening with Kurt. | 就没发现她和库尔特有什么异常 |
[33:11] | But I mean what do you do preach abstinence? | 话说 你是干什么的 宣传禁欲吗 |
[33:13] | Doesn’t work in Alaska; why would it work on Verbena Court? | 在阿拉斯加毫无用处 为什么能对花园社区起作用 |
[33:15] | Did you suspect anything about your wife? | 你怀疑你妻子吗 |
[33:18] | I gotta confess… | 坦白说 |
[33:21] | If I’d have known any of that | 要是我早知道这事 |
[33:22] | The son of a bitch bare hands. | 打死那个婊子养的 |
[33:25] | And there’s not a jury in this country | 而且这个国家没有一个陪审团 |
[33:26] | That would convict me either | 会判我有罪 |
[33:27] | That is untrue. | 那不可能 |
[33:28] | They most certainly would have convicted you. | 他们肯定会判你有罪 |
[33:31] | You don’t have an alibi? | 你没有不在场证明 |
[33:32] | I was home alone sleeping in | 当时我挖好坑 放好猪 点上火 |
[33:34] | After getting that pig pit all dug and ready and lit. | 就一个人在家睡觉 |
[33:38] | Why would Mary Kay do this to me? | 玛丽为什么这样对我 |
[33:40] | I’ve been a good husband good provider. | 我能养家 是个好丈夫 |
[33:42] | I took two jobs. | 做两份工 |
[33:44] | Two jobs? | 两份工作 |
[33:45] | We only have you doc as a CPA for an airline. | 我们只查到你在一家航空公司当会计 |
[33:48] | Yeah well me and Kurt | 对 其实我和库尔特 |
[33:49] | Started a side business on the internet. | 在互联网上做副业 |
[33:52] | You and Kurt Bessette had a business together? | 你和库尔特·贝塞特合伙赚钱 |
[33:55] | It was going good too. | 生意还不错 |
[33:57] | Can you continue the business without him? | 离了他 你能独自经营吗 |
[33:59] | Nah. no way. | 不能 |
[34:00] | He was the entrepreneur. | 他是老板 |
[34:02] | I just handled the books. | 我只管帐 |
[34:04] | What kind of business was it? | 是什么生意 |
[34:06] | The only kind that’s recession-proof. | 就算经济危机也不会衰退的生意 |
[34:12] | Sex toys. | 情趣用品 |
[34:16] | Guy goes into the sex toy business | 一个男的和另一个男的 |
[34:18] | With another guy who commences to nail his wife… | 经营情趣用品 而这男的和他老婆有染 |
[34:23] | And daughter. | 还勾搭他女儿 |
[34:28] | Probably using some of the merchandise here | 也许还用上这里的商品 |
[34:30] | To double the fun huh Bones? | 享受多重乐趣 是吧 骨头 |
[34:35] | Bones looks like we found | 骨头 似乎我们找到了 |
[34:36] | The lubricant. | 润滑剂 |
[34:44] | Oh… my god. | 天呐 |
[34:46] | Please tell me this has something to do with the case. | 谁能告诉我这些和案子有什么牵扯 |
[34:48] | This comprises the contents of the Sayles’ family garage. | 这些都是赛尔斯家车库里的物品 |
[34:52] | Brennan asked me and Arastoo | 布纳恩让我和阿拉斯周 |
[34:53] | To look for possible murder weapons. | 寻找可能的凶器 |
[34:54] | We did find the lube– it’s enough to make | 我们找到的润滑剂 |
[34:56] | The whole neighborhood smile. | 这足够让整个社区的人爽到劲爆了 |
[34:58] | And there’s this. | 还有这个 |
[35:00] | Well that looks… scary. | 这看起来挺 可怕 |
[35:03] | Wasn’t a golf club. | 凶器不是高尔夫球杆 |
[35:04] | No brazing agent or titanium. | 没有检测到铜和钛 |
[35:06] | Could it have been this? | 有可能是这个吗 |
[35:10] | What about these lubricants? | 是这种润滑剂吗 |
[35:11] | No | 不是 |
[35:12] | It’s not the right lube. | 不是这种润滑剂 |
[35:13] | The lubricant in the fracture contains | 骨裂里的润滑剂含有 |
[35:15] | Hexane silicone mineral oil | 己烷 硅酮 矿物油 |
[35:17] | And propellant. | 还有推进剂 |
[35:18] | Same kind used to lubricate a bicycle chain. | 同于润滑自行车链条的那种 |
[35:24] | I think I found the weapon. | 我想我找到那个凶器了 |
[35:26] | This point matches the puncture wound. | 这尖端符合那个刺伤 |
[35:29] | There’s one of those signs on every lawn | 这是那梦想彼岸里 |
[35:30] | On the cul-de-sac. | 每家草地上都有的标示牌 |
[35:31] | Bob Sayles was the head of the neighborhood watch. | 鲍勃·赛尔斯是业主协会的负责人 |
[35:33] | He’s the one that distributed signs. | 他是发放标示牌的人 |
[35:34] | Huh. you’re gonna need to luminol | 你得用发光氨 |
[35:36] | Every sign on Verbena Court. | 检查花园社区每家的标示牌 |
[35:37] | You’re gonna tell me to stop looking | 你是要让我 |
[35:39] | Through all of this stuff now aren’t you? | 停止检查这些东西 是吧 |
[35:40] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[35:42] | I’ll go tell Booth about the lube. | 我去告诉布斯润滑剂的事 |
[35:44] | Spoilsport. | 真煞风景 |
[35:45] | Finding likely murder weapons way too fast. | 你找到凶器未免太迅速了 |
[35:56] | Any blood Hodgins? | 有反应吗 哈金斯 |
[36:11] | Nothing? | 没反应吗 |
[36:32] | Booth. yeah? | 布斯 |
[36:33] | We’re testing positive for blood here. | 这块牌呈血液阳性反应 |
[36:35] | Someone stabbed him with his own sign. | 有人用死者家的标示牌刺了他 |
[36:42] | Curved metallic object | 弯曲的 金属物体 |
[36:44] | I thought might be a golf club? | 我以为会是高尔夫球杆 |
[36:46] | Her shoes. | 她的鞋 |
[36:48] | Silicone lubricant. | 硅润滑剂 |
[36:50] | You kicked | 是你 |
[36:51] | Kurt Bessette in the head | 在库尔特·贝塞特倒在卵石上后 |
[36:52] | While he was lying in the pebbles. | 踢了他的头 |
[36:56] | You were with James Perry and Elliot Lindbergh that morning. | 那天你和詹姆斯 埃利奥特在一起 |
[36:59] | The three of you each gave him a separate blow. | 你们三个各自给了他一击 |
[37:01] | Any one of you could have taken the saw from | 你们其中之一拿了 |
[37:03] | – The gardener’s truck. – And the sign from his lawn. | -园丁的锯子 -还有他家草坪的指示牌 |
[37:06] | We have alibis. | 我们有不在场证明 |
[37:07] | You’re each other’s alibis. | 你们的口供相互照应 |
[37:08] | All three of you were together at the time of death. | 你们三个在死亡时间内聚在一起 |
[37:11] | Your alibi just turned into an anti-alibi. | 你们的不在场证明恰恰是定罪证据 |
[37:18] | Take these three into custody please. | 逮捕这三人 |
[37:20] | Yes sir! | 是 长官 |
[37:21] | Got it! | 遵命 |
[37:22] | Hands behind your back now. | 把手背到身后 |
[37:23] | Right now! let’s go! | 不许动 |
[37:36] | Three separate injuries to the body and… | 尸体身上三种不同的伤口 |
[37:39] | Three suspects. | 三名嫌犯 |
[37:40] | Access to the luau pit. | 有机会接近烤猪坑 |
[37:43] | The evidence indicates that we caught the murderers. | 证据表明我们抓到了凶手 |
[37:45] | Yeah I believe you did catch the right people. | 我相信你们找住了真凶 |
[37:48] | Okay then what’s your problem? | 那你怎么了 |
[37:49] | Motive. | 动机 |
[37:50] | James Perry was angry that Kurt poisoned the dog. | 詹姆斯·佩里是气愤库尔特毒死了他的狗 |
[37:54] | Elliot Lindbergh was ripped off for $5 000. | 埃利奥特是为了被勒索的5000美金 |
[37:56] | Right. My problem is all these motives | 我的疑惑是 这些动机 |
[37:58] | Were a long time cooking right? | 是一种长时间的积压 |
[38:00] | These weapons– | 这些凶器 |
[38:01] | A sign the hedge trimmers kicking him– | 标示牌 剪刀 以及用脚踢 |
[38:04] | All suggest… Heat of the moment right? | 都说明 这是一时冲动吧 |
[38:07] | Not premeditation. | 没有预谋 |
[38:08] | So you want to know why they all | 所以你想知道他们为什么会 |
[38:09] | Snapped at that precise moment. | 在同一时刻一起杀他 |
[38:12] | It’s dawn; three cyclists are heading out. | 当时是黎明 三个人一起骑自行车出去 |
[38:15] | They spot Kurt. | 他们看到库尔特 |
[38:16] | They approach him for some reason. | 他们为了种种目的到了他身边 |
[38:18] | They argue and then | 发生口角 |
[38:19] | With all this pent-up rage they attack. | 最后被压抑许久的愤怒冲昏头 杀了他 |
[38:22] | One slice one jab one kick. | 一个割 一个刺 再加一个踹 |
[38:25] | They didn’t know that he was full of the blood thinner | 他们不知道他有血液稀释剂 |
[38:27] | That he would die from the assault. | 所以他被打死了 |
[38:29] | Why does this matter? | 不管怎么样 |
[38:30] | We already have the people responsible. | 这三人要为此负上刑事责任的 |
[38:32] | ’cause it’s knowledge Dr. Brennan. | 人是有智慧的 布纳恩博士 |
[38:34] | It’s insight into humans. | 这是对人性的研究 |
[38:35] | It’s why I do what I do. | 这就是我做心理医生的原因 |
[38:36] | It’s a good answer Bones. | 说得好 骨头 |
[38:40] | It was a good answer. | 说得不错 |
[38:42] | Fine. Okay Kurt must have violated some ethos of the suburbs. | 库尔特必然违背了一定的郊区道德 |
[38:47] | Like cheating on his wife or ripping off his neighbors. | 无论是婚姻出轨还是欺压邻居 |
[38:50] | Those are all accepted derivations of the suburban ethos. | 这些还是能被接受的郊区道德 |
[38:53] | Cam said that one of her neighbors | 凯说过她有一个邻居 |
[38:55] | Had his garage burned down | 就因为把草坪修成斜纹 |
[38:57] | For cutting his lawn on the diagonal. | 他的车库被人烧毁 |
[39:04] | The windmill. | 风车 |
[39:05] | It was the last straw. | 这就是忍耐的极限 |
[39:07] | It’s ugly makes a horrible sound | 这声音太可怕了 |
[39:09] | Destroys home values– | 降低了房价 |
[39:10] | It’s the diagonal lawn of verbena court. | 这是花园社区的斜纹草坪 |
[39:18] | Okay this is basically vodka with a very very subtle hint of pepper. | 这是杯带着点微辣的伏特加 |
[39:24] | None for me. | 我不喝 |
[39:25] | Okay it’s technically illegal moonshine | 好吧 当我胡言乱语 |
[39:27] | But we are scientists honing our craft. | 但这是身为科学家的我们敬知识一杯 |
[39:29] | I don’t drink alcohol. Okay | 我不喝酒 |
[39:31] | Let’s have it. | 我们来说吧 |
[39:32] | – Have what? – How do you balance | -说什么 -你怎么平衡 |
[39:34] | An archaic religious belief with a life devoted to science? | 宗教信念与科学技术之间的冲突 |
[39:38] | This discussion is exactly what I hoped to avoid. | 这正是我所希望避免的话题 |
[39:40] | It’s not our fault you let the accent slip. | 不是我们的错让你说漏口音 |
[39:42] | There’s no conflict between Allah and science. | 真主和科学之间并没有冲突 |
[39:45] | Allah created the mystery of the world | 真主创造世界的谜团 |
[39:47] | And science struggles and mostly fails to explain it. | 科学奋力解释 却多数以失败告终 |
[39:50] | But the search for truth is honorable | 但追求真理过程是值得尊敬的 |
[39:52] | And I honor Allah through the search | 而在这过程中 我敬仰真主 |
[39:54] | I get that. | 这我明白 |
[39:55] | But what’s with the “kill the infidel” routine? | 但”杀死异教徒”教规呢 |
[39:59] | It’s times like this I wish I drank alcohol. | 这种时候 我真希望自己喝醉了 |
[40:01] | Well “fight and slay the unbeliever.” | “打击并杀死异教徒” |
[40:03] | I prefer the other option | 我更喜欢另一种方式 |
[40:04] | Which is to enslave the unbeliever. | 就是奴役异教徒 |
[40:08] | It’s a joke. | 我开玩笑的 |
[40:10] | That was funny. | 你也很幽默啊 |
[40:12] | Is this part done? | 问完了吗 |
[40:13] | Not quite. I have one more question. | 没呢 我还有个问题 |
[40:16] | If you took the all-time greatest Celtics players | 如果你带领史上最棒的凯尔特人队 |
[40:19] | And put them against the all-time greatest Lakers | 挑战史上最棒的湖人队 |
[40:21] | Who would win? | 哪队会赢 |
[40:22] | Including the years | 根据这几年的比赛结果 |
[40:23] | When the Lakers played in Minneapolis? | 当湖人队在明尼阿波利斯市比赛 |
[40:24] | Definitely the Celtics. | 赢的绝对是凯尔特人 |
[40:25] | Okay I got one I got one. | 我还要说 |
[40:26] | Pit the all-time greatest christians | 如果是史上最伟大的基督徒 |
[40:28] | Against the all-time greatest muslims. | 以史上最伟大的穆斯林徒呢 |
[40:33] | Oh you just got smote. | 你会被一击绝杀 |
[40:40] | This is fun. | 真开心呀 |
[40:41] | Isn’t it fun? | 你觉得呢 |
[40:42] | Yes. I’m having fun. | 是啊 真开心 |
[40:43] | Is he? | 他呢 |
[40:45] | Bones you can ask him yourself. | 骨头 你自己问他吧 |
[40:47] | – Are you having fun? – Milk shakes are fun | -你觉得开心吗 -奶昔好喝 |
[40:50] | And I’m having a milk shake so yeah I’m having fun. | 我在喝奶昔 所以我很开心 |
[40:53] | That’s an excellent syllogism. | 这真是绝妙的推理 |
[40:55] | She thinks I’m silly? | 她觉得我很傻吗 |
[40:58] | What-what’s wrong? | 我说错什么了吗 |
[40:59] | He needs a girlfriend. | 他需要一个女朋友 |
[41:01] | – Well why doesn’t he have one? – I don’t know. | -那他怎么不找一个 -我不知道 |
[41:03] | That’s another thing we can’t talk about | 这又是件我长腋毛前 |
[41:05] | Until I have hair under my arms. | 不能谈论的事 |
[41:06] | What do you say we all go bowling | 你觉得我们去打保龄球如何 |
[41:08] | – Get out of here huh? – Couldn’t you be his girlfriend? | -我们走吧 -你能做他女朋友吗 |
[41:10] | Buddy you really gotta quit that. | 老兄 你能不提这事吗 |
[41:11] | That would be inappropriate. | 我们不合适 |
[41:13] | – Why? – Because… | -为什么 -因为 |
[41:16] | …we work together. | 我们一起工作 |
[41:17] | You know what? It’s a stupid reason. | 这理由太烂了 |
[41:19] | Bones I’m really not comfortable with the questions | 骨头 我对你问的问题 |
[41:21] | – That you’re asking. – Booth could you maybe | -有种不祥的预感 -布斯 你该相信我一次 |
[41:22] | Trust me for a second trust that I can say the right thing? | 我不会说错话的 |
[41:25] | In the time that i’ve been with you | 在我和你共事的期间里 |
[41:26] | I’ve learned a lot about how to deal with people. | 我已经学了很多与人交往的方式 |
[41:29] | Your father is very very good with people. | 你父亲是个大好人 |
[41:32] | Then why doesn’t he have a girlfriend? | 那他怎么没有女朋友 |
[41:34] | And we’re off. | 打住 |
[41:37] | Okay. All right all right. | 好吧 你说 |
[41:38] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能提个问题吗 |
[41:41] | Why do you think your father needs a girlfriend so much? | 为什么你认为你爸这么需要女朋友 |
[41:43] | Okay look Bones there’s a whole | 骨头 |
[41:44] | Gender-parent dealy-bob thing going on here. | 这就是单亲家庭的窘迫 |
[41:47] | You’re just going to confuse him. | 你会把他弄糊涂的 |
[41:48] | So I can have a pool. | 那我就能有个泳池了 |
[41:51] | He doesn’t sound confused. | 他意思很明确 |
[41:52] | A pool? | 泳池 |
[41:53] | Lasky’s dad got a pool with his girlfriend. | 拉斯基的爸爸交女朋友后建了一个泳池 |
[41:56] | Oh you mean lasky with the uh third nostril? | 你说的是三个鼻孔的拉斯基 |
[41:59] | Lasky’s dad got a girlfriend. | 拉斯基的老爸交了一个女朋友 |
[42:00] | Then they got married and moved to a house with a pool. | 他们结婚 搬到带泳池的新房里去了 |
[42:02] | Maybe if you got married you’d move | 那如果你结婚 |
[42:04] | To a house with a pool that I could swim in. | 你就可能搬到有泳池的新房子里去了 |
[42:07] | Well he seems extremely clear | 他看起来很明确 |
[42:08] | On why he wants you to get a girlfriend. | 他要求你交女朋友的原因 |
[42:10] | I don’t know why you didn’t just ask him. | 我不知道你为什么不问问他 |
[42:14] | So the whole reason you wanted me | 那你要我交女朋友的原因 |
[42:15] | To get a girlfriend was so that you could have a pool? | 就是为了一个泳池 |
[42:18] | Mm-hmm. Why else would I care? | 还有什么原因吗 |
[42:20] | There is a pool in my building… | 我家有个泳池 |
[42:23] | That the two of you can use as my guests anytime. | 你们俩随时都能去 |
[42:27] | Awesome. That’s awesome right dad? | 太棒了 是吧 老爸 |
[42:28] | No not awesome. | 没什么的 |
[42:30] | Simple Socratic method of solving a problem. | 最简单苏格拉底式解决方法 |
[42:32] | Nope. | 不 |
[42:33] | Parker is right. | 帕克说得对 |
[42:34] | You’re awesome Bones. | 你真是很好很强大 骨头 |
[42:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:37] | I’m awesome. | 我很强大 |
[42:40] | Cheers. | 干 |