时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I had a feeling that my melolontha melolontha | 我有种强烈的预感 我的鳃角金龟 |
[00:04] | Might hatch this morning so i came in at the crack of dawn | 今天早上要出壳 所以我一大早就赶来了 |
[00:06] | And there they were lined up at the door. | 结果没错 他们出现了 门前排排站 |
[00:09] | What your melolontha melolontha? | 什么排排站 你的鳃角金龟吗 |
[00:10] | No. | 不是 |
[00:11] | The woodchucks. | 是土拨鼠们 |
[00:14] | They appear to be little girls. | 她们看起来像是一群小姑娘 |
[00:15] | Yeah. woodchucks are like | 没错 土拨鼠是挺像 |
[00:17] | Girl scouts only scientific | 女童子军的 被杰弗逊实验室 |
[00:18] | And administered by the Jeffersonian. | 管教的 |
[00:20] | They brought in the dead body. | 她们带来了一具尸体 |
[00:22] | A bunch of little girls brought a dead body here? | 一群小女孩带了一具尸体来? |
[00:24] | Woodchucks are very industrious marmots. | 土拨鼠是非常勤劳的小动物 |
[00:27] | Okay now this is Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 好的 现在我介绍一下 这位是坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[00:33] | Why are they applauding? | 她们为什么鼓掌 |
[00:34] | Apparently you’re their role model. | 很显然 你是她们的榜样 |
[00:36] | What i want to know is why they aren’t all freaked out | 我奇怪的是她们为什么没被吓到 |
[00:38] | And getting trauma counseling. | 去接受心理治疗 |
[00:39] | Because they’re the type | 因为她们是 |
[00:40] | Of children who idolize dr. brennan. | 把布纳恩博士当偶像的一群孩子 |
[00:42] | So they were | 所以 她们 |
[00:43] | Eco-camping on the banks of the savage river. | 在萨维奇河边进行生态露营 |
[00:45] | These remains are completely saturated. | 这具残骸已完全腐烂 |
[00:47] | The girls fished the body | 姑娘们从河里钓出这具尸体 |
[00:49] | Out of the river and brought it to us. | 带来了这里 |
[00:52] | How? | 怎么带的 |
[00:53] | In our woodchuck bus. | 用我们的土拨鼠巴士 |
[00:55] | Very impressive. | 真厉害 |
[00:57] | I disagree. those woodchucks | 我不同意 这些小鼠们 |
[00:59] | Disturbed a federal crime scene. the area | 破坏了犯罪现场 那片区域 |
[01:00] | Should have been secured samples taken. | 应该被保护起来并取样 |
[01:02] | Yeah. they | 没错 她们 |
[01:04] | Did all that. uh water | 都做到了 发现尸体地点的 |
[01:06] | Samples from the river where the body was found. | 周围河水的样本 |
[01:08] | Digital photographs of the entire area. | 整个地区的数码照片 |
[01:10] | Plants insects | 植物 昆虫 |
[01:12] | Soil samples tagged with gps coordinates. | 用GPS定位标识的土壤样本 |
[01:16] | Now I know my soil samples | 现在 我有了我的土壤样本 |
[01:18] | And let me tell you something. | 所以我可以说 |
[01:19] | These ladies– they are pros. | 这些姑娘们 她们简直是专家 |
[01:21] | Perhaps | 可能 |
[01:22] | You should throw them a bone. | 你应该扔给她们一根骨头 |
[01:24] | Not literally. metaphorically. | 我这可不是开玩笑 |
[01:25] | After all | 总之 |
[01:26] | They were very professional. | 她们非常专业 |
[01:32] | Attention woodchucks. | 听我说 小土拨鼠们 |
[01:34] | You were thorough and | 你们对尸体和犯罪现场的处理 |
[01:36] | Assiduous in your treatment of the body and the crime scene. | 非常精心而到位 |
[01:40] | But next time | 但是下一次 |
[01:42] | Please leave the evidence where you found it | 请把证据留在现场 |
[01:44] | And let the experienced | 让有经验的 |
[01:45] | Professionals do their job. | 业内人士去做这些工作 |
[01:47] | But we helped! | 但我们起作用了 |
[01:49] | You’re mean! | 你真坏 |
[01:53] | Their moods are capricious. | 她们的情绪变化真快 |
[01:54] | You couldn’t have just let them have that one let it go by? | 你不该让她们即刻得意 瞬间又失意的 |
[01:57] | Then they’d never learn. | 她们当然不屌了 |
[02:03] | Ugh! what causes a corpse | 什么能让一具尸体 |
[02:05] | To smell like a fart? | 闻起来像是臭屁一样 |
[02:07] | A number of things. | 很多原因 |
[02:09] | A compromised intestinal tract | 肠道损伤 |
[02:11] | Methane some mining processes | 甲烷 矿物反应 |
[02:14] | Oil and gas refining. | 石油燃气浸入 |
[02:16] | Volcanoes? | 火山爆发 |
[02:18] | Volcanoes? awesome. | 火山爆发? 够可以 |
[02:19] | Which of those was it this time? | 哪个原因更符合这次的情况 |
[02:21] | Probably sulfur. | 可能是硫磺 |
[02:22] | Tissue samples indicate a high concentration | 组织样本显示有高浓度的 |
[02:24] | Of hydrogen sulfide. | 硫化氢 |
[02:25] | X-rays indicate | X光表明 |
[02:26] | This is a middle-aged male | 这是一名中年男性 |
[02:28] | Between 170 and 190 centimeters tall. | 身高170到190公分 |
[02:31] | Skeleton is pretty banged up. | 骨骼被严重损坏 |
[02:34] | Well bouncing around the savage river | 在萨维奇河里泡了两个月 |
[02:35] | For two months will do that. | 搞成这样也不足为奇 |
[02:37] | All the distal phalanges are missing | 所有的指骨和趾骨末梢一节 |
[02:39] | From the interphalangeal joints. | 都从关节处丢失了 |
[02:41] | He’s missing his fingers. what does that tell you? | 他的指头丢失 对你有什么启发 |
[02:43] | Tells me | 告诉我 |
[02:44] | It was the mob snipping off fingerprints. | 应该是个暴徒 为了取走指纹 |
[02:46] | That very well may be but what it tells me | 很可能把 但给我的启发是 |
[02:48] | Is you’re going out to look for fingertips | 你应该出去找找指尖 |
[02:50] | In case the woodchucks missed them. | 很可能小土拨鼠们落下了 |
[02:51] | The body was found by woodchucks? | 尸体是被土拨鼠找到的吗 |
[02:53] | Take Hodgins. | 去问哈金斯 |
[02:55] | He’ll explain. | 他会解释给你听的 |
[02:57] | Hydrogen sulfide? | 硫化氢? |
[02:59] | Yeah guy’s full of it. | 没错 这家伙满身都是 |
[03:00] | So he smells basically like a fart? | 那么他应该问起来很臭屁了吧 |
[03:03] | Had to be pretty strong | 味道很强烈 |
[03:03] | To cover up the rotting corpse smell right? | 都掩盖了尸臭味了 |
[03:05] | Hey maybe somebody drenched him in sulfur | 可能有人把他扔进硫磺里 |
[03:07] | To deal with the dead body stench. | 来掩盖尸臭了 |
[03:09] | Or somebody tried to put him in suspended animation. | 也可能有人想让他假死 |
[03:11] | That involves sulfides. | 那也需要用到硫磺 |
[03:14] | Are you referring | 你是说 |
[03:15] | To ultra-secret military experiments | 最高机密的军事试验吗 |
[03:17] | To prolong life by inducing hibernation? | 通过诱发冬眠来延年益寿? |
[03:19] | Uh it’s not ultra secret. | 这不是机密 |
[03:22] | The army is doing field trials. | 军队正在做现场试验 |
[03:23] | I got a cousin in Iraq. | 我有个表兄弟在伊拉克 |
[03:25] | It maybe saved his life. | 这样也许能救他的命 |
[03:26] | It’s not ultra secret? | 这不是机密吗 |
[03:27] | Look man the trouble with getting your info | 要知道 哥们 从阴谋家那里 |
[03:29] | From conspiracy nuts is | 获得信息的最大麻烦就是 |
[03:30] | They never know when to turn it off. | 他们不知道何时该适可而止 |
[03:32] | Hey you wait and see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[03:33] | We’re gonna find | 我们将会发现 |
[03:35] | That our victim was tortured a little too enthusiastically | 我们的受害者曾受用过大刑 |
[03:36] | And then the government tried to bring him back to life. | 而我们的政府曾努力让他起死回生 |
[03:38] | Proving my point there Hodgins. | 等着验证我的观点吧 哈金斯 |
[03:40] | Totally proving my point. | 一定会得到验证的 |
[03:41] | Hey should we call the military possibility in to Booth? | 我们应该把军队的疑点告诉布斯吗 |
[03:44] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[03:45] | Ooh just leave out my torture theory. | 只是别提我的受刑之说 |
[03:50] | Oh so you got a face on the victim? | 那么 你们做好受害者的面部重建了吗 |
[03:53] | Why are you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[03:54] | I-i would have called. | 我 我本该打电话给你的 |
[03:56] | Oh I thought Hodgins might have something on this whole | 我想哈金斯可能会对 |
[03:58] | Suspended animation thing. | 这假死的理论有点看法 |
[04:01] | Hey you listened to Hodgins? | 你听哈金斯说了? |
[04:02] | I listened to Wendell. | 我听温德尔说的 |
[04:03] | Well what is DARPA? | 这是什么部门 |
[04:04] | Uh it’s a department of defense agency. | 国防部的一个部门 |
[04:06] | The defense advanced research projects agency. | 研究安全问题的高级安全部门 |
[04:09] | Hodgins says they’re into some pretty weird stuff. | 哈金斯说他们研究一些非常奇怪的东西 |
[04:11] | Like creating super soldiers | 比如创造超级战士 |
[04:12] | Who don’t need sleep and can | 他们不需要睡眠 |
[04:14] | kill with their laser beam eyes | 而且可以用他们的激光眼杀人 |
[04:15] | Right well i don’t know about the laser beam eye thing | 我不知道激光眼这回事 |
[04:18] | But they did have a master sergeant go missing | 不过在几个月前 |
[04:20] | About a couple of months ago. | 他们的一位军士长失踪了 |
[04:21] | Was the sergeant | 这位军士长 |
[04:22] | Involved with the hydrogen sulfide trials? | 接受了硫化氢试验 |
[04:25] | Well they wouldn’t confirm but I’ll tell you what. | 他们不会承认的 但我告诉你 |
[04:26] | They sounded nervous. | 他们听起来很紧张 |
[04:28] | There’s no photograph in here. | 文件里没有照片 |
[04:29] | DARPA doesn’t give out any photos. | 国防部高等研究计划局不会提供任何照片 |
[04:30] | You give me the reconstruction though | 你做好面部重建 |
[04:32] | I can show them that and they can tell us | 我带给他们看 他们再回复 |
[04:34] | If we got their guy. | 确认死者是否国防部的 |
[04:35] | So what do you have? | 你现在完成了吗 |
[04:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:40] | Before you freak out | 在你被吓到之前 |
[04:41] | You should know | 你要明白 |
[04:43] | That I double and triple checked | 我已经反复测量了 |
[04:44] | the measurements of the maxilla and. | 颚骨的尺寸 |
[04:46] | Okay look I don’t freak out. Do I freak out? | 我不会被吓坏 我哪会被吓坏 |
[04:47] | Some… Sometimes. | 有 有时候 |
[04:49] | Can we just see the image please? | 我们看画像吧 |
[04:54] | Yeah. What’s that supposed to be? | 那是什么 |
[04:56] | – Half man half chicken? – Come on. | -半人半鸡 -不会吧 |
[04:58] | I believe this to be fairly accurate. | 我认为这个面部重建得很准确 |
[05:00] | Okay so you want me to go ask the Defense Department | 你是要我去问国防部 |
[05:02] | If their experimental super soldier | 他们试验的超能战士 |
[05:04] | Is half man half chicken? | 是否是半人半鸡型 |
[05:44] | DARPA created a chicken soldier? | 国防部高等研究计划局创造了半鸡士兵 |
[05:46] | I do not see | 我不认为 |
[05:47] | The United States Military making a chicken soldier. | 美国军方会制造半鸡士兵 |
[05:49] | An eagle maybe. | 可能是鹰 |
[05:50] | Maybe that’s why we couldn’t find | 也许这就是我们找不到 |
[05:51] | His so-called fingers. | 死者手指的原因 |
[05:53] | ’cause they were transformed into talons. | 因为它们已经变成了爪子 |
[05:55] | I mean talons– | 而利爪 |
[05:56] | They would be much better weapons. | 会是种更好的武器 |
[05:58] | Human remains in water | 水里的这具遗骸 |
[05:59] | Tend to lose all their fingers | 是因为水的冲蚀 |
[06:00] | And toes due to predation. | 而失去手指和脚趾 |
[06:02] | But if I were going to combine human and animal DNA | 要我将人类和动物的DNA相结合 |
[06:04] | With an eye toward creating a super soldier | 创造一个超能士兵 |
[06:06] | I’d go with a flatworm. | 还不如选扁形虫 |
[06:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:09] | Self-regeneration obviously. | 自我再生能力 显然的嘛 |
[06:11] | People! | 各位 |
[06:12] | Let’s break this down as though | 这个话题 打住 |
[06:13] | We aren’t in a comic book. | 我们不是在漫画里 |
[06:15] | No water in the sinuses or lungs no pulmonary edema. | 鼻腔和肺部没有充水 也没有肺水肿 |
[06:18] | He didn’t drown. | 他不是淹死的 |
[06:19] | Oh the sinus cavity is abnormally large. | 鼻腔巨大 |
[06:23] | His whole sinus cavity is scarred. | 整个鼻腔充满伤痕 |
[06:24] | The septum’s almost gone. | 隔膜破损殆尽 |
[06:26] | Evidence of multiple constrictions | 克氏区小动脉 |
[06:27] | Of the arterioles at Kiesselbach’s plexus. | 有多处收缩 |
[06:30] | Well that is a lot of scar tissue. | 这是块疤痕组织 |
[06:32] | What are we talking here plastic surgery? | 这是什么 整容手术 |
[06:34] | Well the scarring could explain | 伤痕组织可以说明 |
[06:36] | Why he has a barged nose. | 他的鼻腔巨大的原因 |
[06:38] | Polyps and tumors in the maxillary and sphenoid | 颚骨和蝶骨上的息肉和肿瘤 |
[06:40] | Could have enlarged the cavity. | 可能扩大了鼻腔 |
[06:41] | The closest thing I’ve ever seen | 我见过最相似的事 |
[06:43] | To that is a cocaine addict who ran out of drugs | 就是一个瘾君子吸光了毒品 |
[06:45] | And started snorting things like | 就开始吸食糖类 |
[06:46] | Sugar and powder. | 和粉末状物品 |
[06:47] | Does anyone have any explanation | 那有没有人能解释 |
[06:48] | For these red stripes | 这些红色条纹 |
[06:50] | Extending from the soft palate down the esophagus? | 从软腭延伸到食道的原因 |
[06:52] | Lacerations? hmm. | 是伤口吗 |
[06:54] | May I? | 我能来看看吗 |
[07:00] | I don’t think these are lacerations. | 我认为这不是伤口 |
[07:08] | Is that an organism? | 那是什么生物 |
[07:10] | Syngamus trachea. | 气管比翼线虫 |
[07:12] | It’s a gapeworm. | 是种呵欠虫 |
[07:13] | Where’d it come from? | 这是从哪来的 |
[07:14] | I don’t think you’re gonna like my answer. | 你不会想听我的答案的 |
[07:16] | Uh it’s a parasite found in chickens. | 这是鸡身上的寄生虫 |
[07:19] | Do not tell me we’re back to super chicken soldier again. | 别告诉我 我们又回到超能半鸡战士上 |
[07:29] | Why a chicken? | 为什么是鸡 |
[07:30] | Wendell thinks maybe he was supposed to be an eagle. | 温德尔认为是鹰 |
[07:33] | You should be getting it now. | 请帮我接通 |
[07:34] | You know you make a super soldier you would think | 若是你创造了超能战士 |
[07:36] | It would be like a robot or something invisible. | 这就像是个机器人或是隐形物品 |
[07:37] | Now you’re just delving into pure science fiction. | 你只是看了点科幻小说 |
[07:39] | Like a flatworm– | 比如扁形虫 |
[07:40] | That’s not science fiction. | 就不是科幻小说里的 |
[07:41] | Or a half chicken– that’s not considered science fiction. | 半鸡战士 那也不是科幻小说里的 |
[07:43] | Yeah. Okay so we agree that it does look like a chicken. | 是 我们认为死者长得像只鸡 |
[07:47] | No it is not a joke. | 不 不是开玩笑 |
[07:48] | Just tell me if we have your missing DARPA guy. | 那死者是否是国防部高等研究计划局的 |
[07:51] | Does your missing sergeant look anything like an animal? | 那位失踪的中士是不是长得像动物 |
[07:55] | Any kind of an animal? | 任何一种动物 |
[07:58] | A bulldog. | 牛头犬(脸很胖的狗) |
[08:01] | So the Defense Department won’t be claiming the body? | 就是说国防部不承认有这么个死者 |
[08:04] | Nope. | 是 |
[08:09] | Getting a hit off of Angela’s chicken man picture. | 看看安琪拉画的那个半鸡战士 |
[08:11] | Probably from the animal shelter. | 可能是动物收容所的 |
[08:13] | Whoa. Oh god. | 天啊 |
[08:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:17] | Is Angela good or is she good? | 安琪拉很棒吧 她真的很棒吧 |
[08:20] | Those are the same question. | 你问的都是一个意思 |
[08:21] | Yeah. | 是 |
[08:27] | “Nick Rabin.” | 尼克·拉宾 |
[08:28] | He’s head of personnel at Clucksten Farms. | 他是卡斯登农场人事科科长 |
[08:31] | A chicken farm? | 一个养鸡场 |
[08:33] | This is getting weirder and weirder. | 这事越来越古怪了 |
[08:41] | Save a chicken! Fry a worker! | 拯救鸡类 干掉工人 |
[08:43] | Cluck you! Cluck you! Close down Clucksten! | 快滚蛋 关闭农场 |
[08:45] | Cluck you! Clucky you! Close down Clucksten! | 快滚蛋 关闭农场 |
[08:47] | Cluck you! Cluck you! | 快滚蛋 |
[08:50] | Close down Clucksten! | 关闭农场 |
[08:52] | Cluck you! Cluck you! Close down…! | 快滚蛋 关闭… |
[08:55] | Wonder what they’re protesting. | 他们为什么抗议 |
[08:56] | Well my first guess– | 我猜 |
[08:57] | The stench. | 是臭气 |
[08:59] | At least they’re not throwing eggs at us huh? | 至少他们没朝我们扔鸡蛋 |
[09:02] | Chicken killer! | 鸡类杀手 |
[09:03] | Close down Clucksten! | 快滚蛋 关闭农场 |
[09:04] | Cluck you! cluck you! close down Clucksten! | 快滚蛋 关闭农场 |
[09:06] | Hey rest the voice Josh. | 闭嘴 乔什 |
[09:09] | You the uh FBI folks? | 你们是联邦调查局的 |
[09:10] | – Yeah. – Come on in. | -是 -请进 |
[09:12] | You’re working in a death camp! | 你们这是在死亡集中营工作 |
[09:15] | Cluck you! cluck you! close down Clucksten! | 快滚蛋 关闭农场 |
[09:19] | So what’s with the protesters? | 那些示威者怎么了 |
[09:20] | Oh maybe half are animal rights nuts. | 大概有一半是动物保护协会的家伙 |
[09:24] | They might have a point. | 他们可能是有指标吧 |
[09:28] | The other half must just hate the smell. | 另一半是讨厌这种恶臭 |
[09:30] | Clucksten farms has been here since the 1940s. | 卡斯登农场创建于40年代 |
[09:33] | We didn’t ask anyone to build a development downwind. | 我们没有要求他们建在下风处 |
[09:42] | What’s that smell? | 那是什么气味 |
[09:45] | Yeah? | 谁 |
[09:47] | Hey John. | 约翰 |
[09:49] | Uh Mrs. Rrabin | 拉宾夫人 |
[09:51] | This is Agent Booth | 这位是布斯探员 |
[09:53] | And his associate Dr. Brennan. | 和他的搭档布纳恩博士 |
[09:55] | They’re from the FBI. | 他们是联邦调查局的 |
[09:56] | This is Gaynor Rabin. | 这位是盖娜·拉宾 |
[09:57] | She’s uh the accountant here at Clucksten. | 她是卡斯登的会计师 |
[09:59] | She’s also | 同时也是 |
[10:00] | Uh Nick’s wife. | 尼克的妻子 |
[10:02] | Is this about my husband? | 是关于我丈夫的吗 |
[10:05] | He’s dead isn’t he? | 他死了对吗 |
[10:06] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[10:07] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 为此我们深感遗憾 |
[10:10] | What happened to him? | 他发生了什么事 |
[10:12] | We’re still in the process of figuring that out. | 我们还在调查中 |
[10:15] | You don’t seem too surprised. | 你似乎并不意外 |
[10:17] | Nick was never the type to just disappear. | 尼克不是那种会无故失踪的人 |
[10:19] | I knew right away it was something terrible. | 我知道一定发生了什么可怕的事 |
[10:21] | Where’d you find him? | 你们在哪儿找到他的 |
[10:22] | In the savage river | 在萨维奇河 |
[10:23] | Approximately 16 kilometers from here. | 离这儿大约十六公里 |
[10:24] | Nick drowned? | 尼克是淹死的 |
[10:28] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[10:29] | He never swam in that river. | 他从来不在那条河里游泳 |
[10:30] | Your husband’s nose | 你丈夫的鼻子 |
[10:31] | And sinuses were deformed. | 和静脉窦有变形 |
[10:32] | He didn’t take the proper precautions at work did he? | 他在工作时没有采用适当的预防措施对吧 |
[10:35] | No I told him but he didn’t care. | 没有 我告诉过他 但他不在意 |
[10:37] | Sorry. Precautions to keep from turning into a chicken? | 对不起 预防措施可以避免变成鸡吗 |
[10:39] | It’s the hydrogen sulfide we smell. | 我们闻到的是硫化氢的味道 |
[10:41] | Without a breathing apparatus high concentrations | 没有呼吸器 高浓度的硫化氢 |
[10:44] | Over a period of time would deform the sinuses. | 在一段时间后就会造成静脉窦变形 |
[10:47] | Nick worked here | 尼克从青年时期 |
[10:47] | Since he was a teenager. | 就在这儿工作 |
[10:49] | He said he was a chicken farmer and he’d take | 他说他是一个鸡农 所有后果 |
[10:51] | The consequences. | 他自己承担 |
[10:52] | How did my husband end up in the river? | 我丈夫怎么会死在河里 |
[10:55] | Well we were hoping that maybe | 我们还希望你能 |
[10:56] | You’d be able to help us with that. | 提供点线索呢 |
[10:57] | When I filed the missing persons report | 当我提交失踪人口报告时 |
[10:59] | I told the police everything. | 我已经告诉了警察一切 |
[11:00] | He just disappeared. | 他就是失踪了 |
[11:01] | We have reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[11:02] | This wasn’t an accidental drowning. | 这不是偶然的溺水事件 |
[11:07] | You think my husband was murdered? | 你们认为我丈夫是被谋杀的 |
[11:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:15] | Mr. Clucksten said | 卡斯登先生说 |
[11:16] | That Nick was next in line to take over the business. | 尼克会成为这农场的继承人 |
[11:19] | The first people that you wanna check out | 你们最该调查的 |
[11:21] | Are those anti-chicken fanatics at the gate. | 就是门口那些反鸡狂热分子 |
[11:24] | They always threaten to make an example out of someone. | 他们总是威胁要杀一儆百 |
[11:36] | Five months and 14 days | 五个月零十四天 |
[11:38] | I have been celibate. | 我一直在禁欲 |
[11:40] | Angela that is very impressive. | 安琪拉 这非常令人敬佩 |
[11:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:45] | Sweets was right. | 斯维斯是对的 |
[11:46] | Taking sex out of that equation | 禁欲的生活 |
[11:47] | Made me relate to people in a totally different way. | 让我以一种完全不同的方式与他人联系 |
[11:49] | Yeah once you got past the mega-horny stage. | 是啊 只要你度过了强烈的性冲动阶段 |
[11:53] | The point is is that my six months is almost up. | 问题是 我六个月的禁欲生活要结束了 |
[11:57] | So… | 所以 |
[11:59] | No. | 不 |
[12:00] | – No what? – I am not gonna be | -不 什么 -我不会 |
[12:02] | The one that breaks your fast. | 打破你的禁欲期 |
[12:04] | I-I wasn’t asking. | 我没在请求 |
[12:06] | In fact you should know | 事实上 你该知道 |
[12:07] | That I was considering going for a year. | 我还考虑禁欲一年呢 |
[12:10] | That’s definitely a chicken parasite we found | 我们在受害人食道里发现的 |
[12:12] | In the victim’s esophagus. | 绝对是鸡寄生虫 |
[12:13] | I wasn’t asking Jack. | 我没在请求 杰克 |
[12:16] | I was just… | 我只是 |
[12:18] | Keeping you in the loop. | 把你考虑在内 |
[12:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:28] | Cluck you! Cluck you! | 抗议 抗议 |
[12:31] | Save a chicken! Fry a worker! | 保留一只鸡 干掉一个工人 |
[12:33] | Cluck you! Cluck you! Cluck you! Cluck you! | 抗议 抗议 抗议 抗议 |
[12:37] | There’s the employees! | 员工们来了 |
[12:38] | Hey lady you gonna go kill some chickens today?! | 你今天要杀鸡吗 |
[12:41] | Cluck you! Cluck you! Cluck you! | 抗议 抗议 抗议 |
[12:43] | Get out of my face and go get a job! | 把你的脸挪开 找个工作去 |
[12:45] | Murderer! | 谋杀犯 |
[12:46] | Murderer now? What do you want me to do? | 现在要谋杀吗 你想要我怎么样 |
[12:48] | Huh?! She’s psycho! Psycho chicken killer! | 怎样 她是神经病 神经病杀鸡凶手 |
[12:50] | – Okay Gina! – I got kids to feed! | -好了 吉娜 -我要养小孩 |
[12:51] | – Psycho chicken killer! – What do you want me to do?! | -神经病杀鸡凶手 -你想要我怎么样 |
[12:53] | – Killer! – Gina! | -凶手 -吉娜 |
[12:54] | – Gina! Gina! – I got kids to feed! | -吉娜 吉娜 -我要养小孩 |
[12:56] | Look you’re just…you’re just giving them what they want. | 你是在授人以柄 |
[12:58] | I’m doing an honest day’s work | 我只是在老老实实的工作 |
[12:59] | Damn it that’s all! | 该死的 就这样 |
[12:59] | Just go just go. | 快走 离开这儿 |
[13:01] | – You don’t wanna be late for your shift. – All right. | -你也不想换班迟到吧 -好吧 |
[13:03] | Cluck you! Cluck you! Close down Cluckster’s! | 抗议 抗议 关闭卡斯登 |
[13:06] | These people don’t seem to like the way you treat the chickens | 这些人好像不喜欢你们对待鸡的方式 |
[13:08] | So how do you treat the chickens? | 你们是怎么对待鸡的 |
[13:10] | Like delicious birds that people love to eat. | 就像人们都爱吃的禽类一样 |
[13:12] | Look does anyone in particular | 有没有什么人跟尼克·拉宾 |
[13:12] | Here have a beef with uh Nick Rabin? | 关系特别紧张 |
[13:17] | Josh Parsons. | 乔什·帕森斯 |
[13:20] | He snuck in he took | 他曾偷溜进来 |
[13:21] | Some unauthorized video cut it together in a very | 擅自拍了一些录像带 乱剪接一通 |
[13:24] | Damning manner and he put it on the internet. | 就上传到了网上 |
[13:26] | Nick popped him one too. | 尼克也教训了他一次 |
[13:28] | Close down Cluckster’s! Veggies not birds! | 关闭卡斯登 要蔬菜 不要禽类 |
[13:32] | FBI special agent Booth. | 我是联邦调查局探员布斯 |
[13:33] | This here is Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 这位是坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[13:34] | What you’re here to protect them | 什么 你们是来保护他们的吗 |
[13:35] | While they mistreat and torture | 他们折磨虐待农场里的鸡 |
[13:37] | The chickens on this farm and the people | 向住在下风处的人们 |
[13:38] | Who live downwind of its foul emanations? | 排放污染物 |
[13:40] | You practice that speech much pal? | 这话你练了很久吧 伙计 |
[13:41] | We found Nick Rabin’s body. | 我们发现了尼克·拉宾的遗骸 |
[13:42] | As for now you are our number one suspect. | 现在你是我们的头号嫌疑人 |
[13:44] | Please I didn’t kill anyone. | 拜托 我根本没杀人 |
[13:45] | I’m an extreme pacifist. | 我是个极端的和平主义者 |
[13:47] | That’s an oxymoron. | 这说法很矛盾 |
[13:48] | You’re either extreme or pacifist. | 你只能是极端和和平主义者其中之一 |
[13:49] | You can’t be both. | 不可能两者兼顾 |
[13:51] | You are working as a tool of the poultry lobbyists. | 你是为家禽游说的工具 |
[13:53] | Code yellow! | 黄色代码 |
[13:54] | Code yellow! | 黄色代码 |
[13:56] | All right get ’em! | 收到 |
[13:58] | They’re with the the chicken lobbyists! | 他们和鸡禽说客是一伙儿的 |
[14:01] | Joke’s on you! | 拿你开心 |
[14:03] | Here’s your feathers! | 这是你们的羽毛 |
[14:05] | Why don’t you fly back to Washington? | 你们怎么不飞回华盛顿 |
[14:09] | Okay you do know that you’re all under arrest right? | 你们知道你们都被捕了吧 |
[14:12] | What are you talking about? What? | 你在说什么 什么 |
[14:20] | The stench of ammonia | 氨气和粪便的恶臭 |
[14:21] | And feces overwhelm you as 30 000 silent chickens | 淹没了你 三万只沉默的鸡 |
[14:25] | Sit miserably in total darkness | 悲惨的坐在完全的黑暗中 |
[14:27] | Waiting to die. | 等待死亡 |
[14:29] | That’s your voice narrating isn’t it Mr. Parsons? | 这是你的叙述对吧 帕森斯先生 |
[14:32] | Yes I’m proud of my work. | 是的 我为此自豪 |
[14:33] | Well the FBI believes that you snuck onto the premises | 调查局认为你溜进农场房屋 |
[14:36] | To record a second video. | 录制了第二张录像带 |
[14:38] | You were caught by Nick Rabin | 但你被尼克·拉宾逮到了 |
[14:40] | And you killed him. | 所以你杀了他 |
[14:41] | That’s exactly what happened. | 这就是真相 |
[14:42] | I don’t think it played out that way. | 我不认为是这样 |
[14:44] | Dr. Sweets here says you’re the type of guy | 斯维斯博士是说你不像会杀人 |
[14:45] | Who couldn’t kill except in self-defense. | 除非自我防卫 |
[14:48] | I never attacked anyone. | 我从未袭击任何人 |
[14:49] | Oh really? ‘Cause you tarred and feathered me. | 真的吗 你朝我泼油 给我粘羽毛 |
[14:51] | It was corn syrup and paper feathers. | 那是玉米糖浆和纸羽毛 |
[14:52] | And I didn’t sneak in | 我没有溜进去 |
[14:54] | And take that video footage. | 拍这录像 |
[14:55] | I got back to my bicycle one night | 一天晚上有人把一个信封 |
[14:56] | And there was an envelope in the spokes. | 卡在我自行车轮里 |
[14:58] | You know what I’m gonna need the name | 告诉我 |
[14:59] | Of your chicken spy on the inside. | 你在鸡场内应的名字 |
[15:01] | – No. – And the original footage | -不 -还有原始录像 |
[15:03] | Not the stuff you cut together here. | 不是你剪辑的这个 |
[15:04] | I will absolutely not turn over to you | 我绝不会给你任何我得到的信息 |
[15:07] | Any information which was entrusted to me | 那个勇敢的人 |
[15:09] | By the courageous individual who risked | 冒着丢掉工作的危险 |
[15:11] | His or her job to aid innocent creatures | 帮助不能自救的 |
[15:12] | Who are unable to defend themselves. | 无辜的生命 |
[15:15] | You know what? You don’t hand over the original footage | 听着 如果不交出原始录像 |
[15:17] | I’m just gonna charge you with assaulting a federal agent. | 我会以袭击联邦探员指控你 |
[15:18] | Ooh that’s what? | 简言之 |
[15:19] | $2000 fine and one year in a federal prison? | 2000块罚款和一年监禁 |
[15:22] | You know if you’re locked up who’s gonna speak | 如果你被关起来 |
[15:24] | For the chickens huh pal? | 谁来为那些鸡说话 |
[15:26] | Okay okay. | 好吧 |
[15:27] | Uh just hold on. | 等等 |
[15:36] | That’s the raw video footage. | 这是原始录像 |
[15:39] | Exactly the way that I got it. | 我确实是那样得到的 |
[15:41] | See? It all worked out great. | 这样不就好了 |
[15:46] | Cause of death Mr. Bray? | 死因是什么 布雷先生 |
[15:48] | Most of the fractures are postmortem. | 大多数骨折和骨伤 |
[15:49] | And the bone bruising | 都是死后发生的 |
[15:50] | Probably from going over the dam | 也许是从大坝滚下去 |
[15:52] | And getting stuck in the whirlpool at the bottom. | 卡在底部的涡流中造成的 |
[15:54] | Like going through a giant washing machine. | 就像在巨大洗衣机里一样 |
[15:56] | Yeah but this damage to the cervical vertebrae | 是的 但颈椎的伤害 |
[16:00] | Is not postmortem. | 不是死后造成的 |
[16:03] | This is an undamaged cervical section. | 这是没有受伤的颈椎 |
[16:05] | Here is our victim. | 这是受害者的 |
[16:06] | The C2 vertebra rotated laterally | C2颈椎从侧面旋转了 |
[16:09] | While the ligaments and facets | 横向的韧带和切面 |
[16:10] | Of the transverse processes were subluxed and locked. | 都被锁死 |
[16:13] | A broken neck. | 脖子断了 |
[16:15] | The fracture pattern suggests a wrenching motion. | 破裂形状表明是扳转动作造成的 |
[16:18] | You mean wrung? | 拧断的 |
[16:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:20] | The chicken man was killed by having his neck wrung? | 养鸡人被拧断脖子 |
[16:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:25] | Ironic right? | 讽刺 对吧 |
[16:26] | We are gonna have to catalog these injuries | 我们把这些伤分类 |
[16:28] | Chronologically. Talk to Angela. | 按时间顺序 找安琪拉 |
[16:30] | See if she has some kind of | 看她的成像技术 |
[16:31] | Imaging technique that can help. | 是否有帮助 |
[16:34] | Nearly ten billion chickens | 每年美国孵化出的鸡 |
[16:37] | Are hatched in the U.S. annually. | 接近100亿只 |
[16:39] | Most in places like this. | 多数都养在这种地方 |
[16:40] | It’s like a warehouse. | 像个仓库 |
[16:42] | Yeah each chicken is given | 是啊 每只鸡只有 |
[16:44] | Less than a half a square foot of space. | 不到半平方英尺的地方 |
[16:46] | And look at this part | 看这 |
[16:47] | The little baby chicks get their beak cut off. | 小鸡的喙被锯掉 |
[16:48] | Why? | 为何 |
[16:51] | Supposedly to keep them from fighting. | 估计是避免它们打架 |
[16:53] | How do they fight when they’re penned up? | 它们都被关着怎么会打架 |
[16:55] | Well it’s the stress of being jammed together. | 挤在一起的压力吧 |
[16:58] | I guess they go crazy. | 我猜它们都疯了 |
[17:00] | Are you upset? | 你有些难过 |
[17:02] | Yeah I am. | 是的 |
[17:05] | Aren’t you? | 你呢 |
[17:06] | I’m not certain how sentient | 我不确定鸡能感觉到 |
[17:09] | Chickens actually are Angela. | 它们的处境 安琪拉 |
[17:11] | Yeah but they can feel. | 它们可以 |
[17:13] | I mean you can see that they can. | 你看的出它们可以 |
[17:14] | And you know what else? | 而且 |
[17:15] | If it turns out that there was | 如果有鸡都起义造反 |
[17:16] | Some kind of chicken revolution | 攻击那个人 |
[17:17] | And they offensed this guy I am with them. | 我会站在它们那边 |
[17:20] | But it’s our job to figure out who killed the human being. | 但我们的工作是找出杀人凶手 |
[17:23] | Yeah I guess. | 是啊 |
[17:24] | Because it probably wasn’t a chicken revolution. | 因为也许不是鸡的革命 |
[17:27] | It was probably another human being. | 也许是另一个人干的 |
[17:31] | Fine. | 是的 |
[17:33] | I was able to extract the metadata that was embedded | 我调出了内嵌在原始录像里的 |
[17:36] | In the original video file. | 元数据 |
[17:37] | Time and date that the video was taken | 拍摄的日期和时间 |
[17:39] | And aperture make and model of the camera | 摄像机的光圈 产地和型号 |
[17:42] | Including the serial number. | 还有序列号 |
[17:43] | Could you trace the serial number? | 你能追踪一下序列号吗 |
[17:45] | Yeah the owner sent in the manufacturer’s warranty. | 好 和序列号关联的 |
[17:49] | Which included the serial number. | 制造商证书上写的所有者是 |
[17:50] | Gaynor Rabin. | 盖娜·罗宾 |
[17:52] | The victim’s wife. | 死者的妻子 |
[17:55] | Thank you Angela. | 谢谢 安琪拉 |
[17:56] | And I’m sorry the chickens make you feel bad. | 很遗憾鸡让你难过了 |
[18:04] | What about pigs? | 猪呢 |
[18:06] | Pigs are sentient. | 猪有感受 |
[18:07] | That’s a non-sequitur. | 这不和逻辑 |
[18:09] | Pigs make bacon. | 猪用来做培根 |
[18:10] | And not only are they sentient they’re smarter than dogs. | 它们不止可以感知 而且比狗还聪明 |
[18:13] | Well I don’t eat bacon. I’m a vegetarian. | 我不吃培根 我是素食者 |
[18:15] | Yeah for health reasons. | 那是为了健康 |
[18:16] | Listen Brennan. | 布雷纳恩 |
[18:20] | I want to save this little piglet. | 我想救这只小猪 |
[18:22] | That particular specific piglet? | 就是这只猪吗 |
[18:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:25] | It’s gonna be $1 500. | 1500块 |
[18:27] | Are you in? | 你参加吗 |
[18:28] | No. | 不 |
[18:30] | Yeah but look at his face. | 看看这张脸 |
[18:33] | How can you resist this face? | 你怎能拒绝 |
[18:34] | Saving one pig or chicken is symbolic at best Angela. | 救一只猪或鸡仅仅是象征性的 安琪拉 |
[18:39] | This is not a symbol. | 不是的 |
[18:40] | This is a face. | 看这张脸 |
[18:43] | It worries me that you can | 我很担心 你看着这双眼睛 |
[18:44] | Look into these eyes and be so cold. | 竟如此凄凉 |
[18:47] | I’m sure he’s a fine piglet but… | 它确实很可爱 但 |
[18:50] | How are we friends? | 我们怎么能做朋友 |
[18:53] | H-how is it possible? | 怎么有这种可能性 |
[18:54] | I mean we have nothing in common. | 我们没有共同点 |
[18:55] | What you don’t wanna be friends | 你就因为这猪可爱 |
[18:57] | Anymore because the pig is cute? | 不想和我做朋友了 |
[19:07] | What if the victim used his wife’s camera | 如果受害者用他妻子的摄像机 |
[19:09] | To strike back at the company that disfigured him? | 反击抹黑他的公司 |
[19:12] | Maybe he was having an affair. | 也许他有外遇 |
[19:15] | Or maybe she was just sick of kissing a guy with a beak. | 或她只是不想再和有喙的男人接吻了 |
[19:17] | Hey oh! Today’s special. | 今日推荐 |
[19:19] | Chicken. | 鸡 |
[19:20] | – Ironic. – Right yeah. | -讽刺 -是啊 |
[19:22] | Everything okay there Bones? | 有事吗 骨头 |
[19:23] | I know when something is wrong with you. | 我知道你有事 |
[19:24] | Something’s wrong all right? | 对吧 |
[19:26] | What can I do to help? | 我能帮上忙吗 |
[19:30] | Angela and I had a fight. | 安琪拉和我吵架了 |
[19:32] | Nothing I can do to help. | 我无能为力 |
[19:34] | You want to hear about it? | 你不想听是什么事吗 |
[19:34] | No. | 是的 |
[19:36] | – Why not? – Why? Because | -为什么 -因为 |
[19:37] | Her and Angela are best friends. | 她们是最好的朋友 |
[19:38] | And Bones is going to want me to take her side | 骨头会想要我站在她的一边 |
[19:40] | And agree that Angela was wrong. | 说安琪拉的不是 |
[19:43] | And then you know the two of them | 然后呢 他们两个 |
[19:44] | Are gonna make up and then they’re gonna be mad at me. | 就会合起来冲我发火 |
[19:46] | So no thank you. | 所以呢 帮不了 谢谢 |
[19:47] | That’s very interesting. Mm-hmm. | 这可真逗 |
[19:49] | You know the way you say “very interesting” | 知道吗 你说”真逗”的样子 |
[19:51] | Is very irritating. | 很让人窝火 |
[19:54] | Listen Bones I would do anything for you. | 听着 骨头 我可以为你做任何事 |
[19:56] | I’d die for you | 我可以为你去死 |
[19:57] | I would kill for you | 也可以为你犯杀戒 |
[19:59] | But I am not getting in between two best friends. | 但我不会插手两位密友之间的事 |
[20:02] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[20:03] | What were you saying sweets? | 你刚要说什么 小甜甜 |
[20:05] | Hmm? oh I’ve uh I’ve been considering | 我… 我在思考 |
[20:08] | The uh symbolism | 思考… 征兆 |
[20:09] | Of this murder. | 谋杀的征兆 |
[20:11] | Being tossed over a dam | 扔到大坝上 |
[20:12] | Isn’t very chickeny you know? | 这么做不是很明智啊 明白吗 |
[20:14] | You’d think that the victim would show up | 受害者会暴露出来 |
[20:15] | In a rotisserie or a deep fryer or something. | 从烤箱 油炸锅或者别的什么东西里 |
[20:17] | I remember a month ago a chicken restaurant chain | 我记得一个月前 一个炸鸡连锁店 |
[20:21] | Reported human phalanges in some deep fried treats. | 被报道说有人类的指骨和趾骨在里面 |
[20:23] | – Kid bit into a thumb. – Right the mom hit a toe. | -一个小孩吃到了拇指 -对 他妈妈吃到了一个脚趾 |
[20:26] | It was uh bock box chicken hut. | 是 |
[20:28] | – Maybe the toe is our victim’s. – Totally poetic justice. | -也许那个脚趾是受害人的 -完全符合逻辑 |
[20:30] | If you can get the body parts | 如果你们能弄到那些 |
[20:32] | From those chicken treats to the Jeffersonian | 炸鸡店的尸体残骸 |
[20:34] | We’ll see if they match our victims. | 我们就能验出是否是受害者的 |
[20:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:36] | All right. | 好啦 |
[20:38] | I’m going back to the lab. | 我要回实验室了 |
[20:39] | Send the fingers over when you get them. | 找到后送到实验室去 |
[20:41] | Whoa whoa listen Bones everything is gonna be okay | 听着骨头 一切会好起来的 |
[20:44] | Between you and Angela all right? | 你和安琪拉之间会没事的 |
[20:46] | You two are like sisters. | 你们两个情同姐妹 |
[20:47] | I’m just not used to not getting along with people. | 我一直都不是那么难相处的人吧 |
[20:50] | Seriously? ’cause it seems like… | 真的吗 因为看起来… |
[20:53] | Thanks Booth. | 谢谢 你布斯 |
[20:56] | Just bring in the human parts tomorrow and I’ll… | 明天把尸体残骸送来 我要… |
[21:02] | Take a look | 看一下 |
[21:07] | If you combine your “don’t get between women” rule | 如果你把你的”不介入姐妹”原则 |
[21:09] | And your “like sisters” observation | 和”情同姐妹”观察法相结合 |
[21:11] | You know what I come up with? | 你知道我想到了什么吗 |
[21:13] | You dated sisters. | 你可以两个都泡 |
[21:14] | They were identical twins. | 她们俩简直情同孪生 |
[21:17] | Oh yeah it was all wrong. | 你想歪了 |
[21:18] | Oh no it’s all right. | 不 没问题 |
[21:19] | It’s all right. | 一点儿问题没有 |
[21:20] | We should stop. Order your wings. | 到此打住 别胡扯了 |
[21:28] | These have been frozen | 这个样本经过冷冻 |
[21:29] | Flash-fried microwaved | 油炸 烘烤 |
[21:32] | Bitten spat out then preserved as evidence. | 被吃进去又吐出来 然后才被取证 |
[21:35] | Bone density would indicate | 骨密度测试结果显示 |
[21:36] | That all four digits came from the same person. | 这四组数据来自同一个人 |
[21:38] | They all came from the same local | 他们都来源于同一家 |
[21:40] | Chain of chicken restaurants. | 炸鸡店 |
[21:42] | Bock box. I beg your pardon? | 爆壳炸鸡 能再说一遍吗 |
[21:43] | Bock box chicken huts. Is clucksten a supplier? | 爆壳炸鸡店 卡斯登农场是供应商吗 |
[21:46] | They’re one of them. | 是其中一家 |
[21:47] | No way of telling where these particular human nuggets came from. | 没人知道这些特制人肉鸡球是哪来的 |
[21:49] | There’s a lack of bruising on the bone at the decision point | 在骨头的关键部位没有硬伤 |
[21:54] | Removed postmortem so not torture obviously. | 或者死后剥离 所以很显然没有受虐 |
[21:56] | There are symmetrical slice marks. | 上面有对称的剪切痕迹 |
[21:59] | Also pinching in the center of the bone and tissue. | 而且骨头和组织都缩到中间去了 |
[22:03] | Removed with shears? | 是被剪刀剪掉的吗 |
[22:04] | You should do a DNA test of course | 你应该做个DNA测试 |
[22:06] | But I’m confident | 但我可以肯定 |
[22:07] | That all full of body parts came from nick rabin | 所有的残骸都属于尼克·拉宾 |
[22:27] | Are you here because of your argument with Dr. Brennan? | 你是因为和布雷纳恩博士吵架才来找我吗 |
[22:30] | No I-I’m here for a donation. | 不是 我来这儿是想说捐赠的事 |
[22:32] | She told you about our fight? | 她告诉你我们吵架了? |
[22:35] | Booth figured it out. | 和布斯说的 |
[22:36] | I was just sitting there. | 我正好在那 |
[22:37] | A donation for what? | 捐赠什么 |
[22:40] | It’s going to cost $1 500 to save this piglet. | 就是捐1500来救这头小猪 |
[22:45] | How much are you in for? | 你能捐多少 |
[22:46] | Are those tears in your eyes? | 难道你是热泪满眶吗 |
[22:49] | I’m just– | 我只是… |
[22:51] | I can’t stop thinking about this little piglet. | 不能自已的总是担心这头小猪 |
[22:54] | Okay I’m going to suggest that perhaps it’s time | 好吧 我还是建议你该早点 |
[22:56] | For you to abandon celibacy a little early. | 结束剩女身涯 |
[23:00] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这有关系吗 |
[23:01] | Well you are forming inappropriately strong attachments | 你对照片上的小动物表现出了 |
[23:04] | To photographs of baby animals. | 不恰当的强烈依赖感 |
[23:06] | Your libido is being rerouted. | 你的性冲动被转移了 |
[23:07] | You need to | 你需要 |
[23:09] | Come back to the world. | 重新回到现实世界 |
[23:09] | W-wait a minute. | 等 等一下 |
[23:10] | Inappropriate my ass. | 不恰当的 屁话 |
[23:13] | Can I ask you what is wrong with everyone here? | 我能问一下 大家都怎么了吗 |
[23:16] | Uh well you had a falling out | 你和你最好的朋友吵翻了 |
[23:17] | With your best friend over a pig. | 不过是因为一头小猪 |
[23:19] | Your perspective is skewed. | 你的观点有点偏激 |
[23:21] | It’s time to reconnect with humanity | 是时候该扭转一下了 |
[23:23] | Gain a little perspective. | 理智些吧 |
[23:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:28] | All right so… | 好吧 那么 |
[23:29] | If I have sex will you donate to save my pig? | 如果我们做爱 你会捐钱给小猪吗 |
[23:34] | That’s not really the point I was trying to… | 我不是那个意思… |
[23:39] | We’ll revisit the pig question. | 我们重新讨论一下小猪的问题吧 |
[23:42] | You can keep this. | 给你这张照片 |
[23:43] | I have multiples. | 我还有好多 |
[23:52] | You think I killed my husband | 你怀疑是我杀了我丈夫 |
[23:53] | Cut off his thumbs | 切掉了他的拇指 |
[23:56] | And then dumped him over the Savage River dam? | 然后把他扔到萨维奇河坝上吗 |
[23:59] | Thumbs and toes yes. | 手指和脚趾 是的 |
[24:01] | Oh do you recognize this? | 你认得这个吗 |
[24:04] | It’s the video those pect people put on the internet. | 这是那些游行的人拍完传到网上的 |
[24:07] | Right it was taken with your camera. | 对 是用你的摄像机拍的 |
[24:09] | You’re making that up. You can’t possibly know that. | 你骗我 你怎么会知道 |
[24:11] | No we can prove that. Let’s start this all over again. | 我们有证据 咱们从头缕缕 |
[24:14] | Okay did you take this footage? | 视频是你拍的吗 |
[24:17] | Yes I took it. | 对 是我拍的 |
[24:20] | Did you give it to Josh Parsons? | 是你把它给了乔什·帕森斯吗 |
[24:21] | Yes I wanted clucksten’s shut down. | 是的 我想让卡斯登农场关门 |
[24:24] | Why? I mean your husband is next in line | 为什么 这是你丈夫 |
[24:26] | To take over the whole business. | 费了老劲才做好的生意 |
[24:27] | Because I was tired of getting threatening phone calls. | 因为我受够了恐吓电话 |
[24:30] | I was tired of being hated in my own town. | 我受够了在这个镇上被人憎恨 |
[24:33] | But most of all Agent Booth | 但是最重要的是 布斯特工 |
[24:34] | I wanted my husband to get his real face back | 我希望我丈夫能变回原来的样子 |
[24:37] | So I gave the footage to the activists. | 所以我把视频给了那些激进分子 |
[24:39] | How is it possible | 那怎么可能 |
[24:40] | That your husband’s thumbs ended up on the menu? | 在协议上有你丈夫的拇指印章呢 |
[24:45] | Easy. | 很容易 |
[24:46] | Toss them in with the nuggets | 在做鸡肉球之前取下指尖 |
[24:47] | Just before they’re breaded fried and frozen for shipment. | 就在他们裹面油炸冷冻装载之前 |
[24:50] | Are you suggesting that the killer was working | 你意思是 凶手 |
[24:53] | In clucksten farms? | 是在卡斯登工作的吗 |
[24:54] | You realize clucksten’s is doomed after this? | 你觉得之后卡斯登农场会倒闭吗 |
[24:58] | – Yeah. – So you got exactly what you wanted. | -是的 -那么你就如愿以偿了 |
[25:00] | No agent Booth I did not. | 不 布斯探员 我没有 |
[25:03] | What I wanted was my husband back. | 我只想要我丈夫回来 |
[25:06] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[25:10] | Is there anyone else who benefits | 如果卡斯登倒闭了 |
[25:12] | From clucksten farms going under? | 还有谁会从中获利 |
[25:15] | Probably the anti-smell people | 很可能是抗议异味的 |
[25:17] | the people who lived downwind. | 居住在下风头的人 |
[25:19] | I need a name that’s all. | 我只要名字就够了 |
[25:21] | The main clean air nut is | 带头叫嚣净化空气的是 |
[25:23] | Roy Meyers. | 罗伊·迈尔斯 |
[25:24] | He’s a baker with a shop | 他是个面包师 |
[25:26] | About two miles downwind of clucksten’s. | 他的店在卡斯登农场下风头两英里左右 |
[25:38] | Hey I got some more data on the bone bruising. | 骨头的伤痕又有了新数据 |
[25:41] | Hey so I need $1 500. | 我需要一千五百美元 |
[25:44] | I need about $40 000 to repay student loans. | 我需要四万美元偿还助学贷款 |
[25:46] | What do you need your money for? | 你要钱干什么 |
[25:50] | I need to save this pig. | 我要救这只小猪 |
[25:53] | What from being made into bacon? | 什么 以防被做成培根? |
[25:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:57] | I love bacon. | 我爱吃培根 |
[25:59] | I love ribs. | 爱吃排骨 |
[26:00] | I love steak. | 爱吃牛排 |
[26:02] | I love meat. | 爱吃肉 |
[26:03] | I’m a meat eater. | 我是肉食主义 |
[26:05] | I’m not apologetic about it. | 我不想对此致歉 |
[26:07] | Look at his face. | 看看它的脸 |
[26:15] | Look Angela I’m sorry. | 听着 安琪拉 对不起 |
[26:20] | Here’s uh… 20… | 这里有… 二十… |
[26:22] | 25… | 二十五… |
[26:25] | $45? | 四十五美元 |
[26:27] | Take it all. | 都拿去 |
[26:30] | We’ll save your pig. | 来拯救你的小猪 |
[27:00] | Roy Meyers? | 罗伊·迈尔斯 |
[27:01] | Yes? | 是我 |
[27:02] | FBI agent booth. | 联邦调查局探员布斯 |
[27:04] | This here is Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 这位是坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[27:05] | We understand that you’re trying to get the state | 我们了解到你试图让镇上居民同意 |
[27:07] | To shut down clucksten farms? | 关闭卡斯登农场 |
[27:08] | Sure because nobody will come in | 没错 因为没人管理 |
[27:11] | And make them regulate the stench. | 来让他们控制恶臭 |
[27:13] | They were here first. | 他们先来的 |
[27:14] | Yeah back when it was a free-range chicken ranch. | 是的 但后来成了平养鸡场 |
[27:17] | It’s a different beast now– factory farm. | 变异怪兽的工厂化养殖场 |
[27:20] | “Heartless “ | 残酷无情 |
[27:20] | Reasonable people call it. | 明白事理的人都这么称呼它 |
[27:22] | Uh you’ll excuse me. | 请原谅 |
[27:24] | I took this up as a way of getting some fresh air | 我抽烟是为了有点新鲜空气 |
[27:27] | As ironic as that sounds. | 虽然听起来很讽刺 |
[27:29] | Considering your malodorous habit would you say | 考虑到你的工种 能不能说 |
[27:31] | That your dispute with clucksten farms | 对卡斯登的异议 其实对你来说 |
[27:33] | Is more financially motivated than health-related? | 经济意义大过健康意义 |
[27:36] | Sure. | 当然 |
[27:36] | You know how a baker sells his wares? | 你知道面包师靠什么卖他的商品吗 |
[27:38] | Yeah people smell the bread from the outside | 人们远远闻香而来 |
[27:40] | They go in and they spend the dough. | 然后进店花钱消费 |
[27:41] | Thanks to clucksten farms | 多亏了卡斯登农场 |
[27:43] | To smell my cinnamon buns | 因为鬼东西 |
[27:44] | People got to jam their noses right in the damn thing. | 人们得捂着鼻子闻我的肉桂面包 |
[27:48] | Clucksten farms is trying to put you out of business. | 卡斯登农场让你没生意做 |
[27:50] | Can I take a look at that? | 我能看看那个吗 |
[27:52] | Yeah me and anybody who relies on a sense of smell | 是的 所有人都要依赖嗅觉 |
[27:55] | Sense of taste. | 味觉而活 |
[27:56] | Will your thumb fit in this hole? | 你的拇指能放进孔里吗 |
[27:57] | Wait don’t be sticking that on my thumb. | 等一下 别把它放我拇指上 |
[27:59] | It’s like a mini-guillotine. | 就像个迷你铡刀 |
[28:00] | Yeah look | 没错 |
[28:00] | You want to be careful with that. | 你最好小心点 |
[28:02] | It’s sharp as razors. | 它跟剃刀一样锋利 |
[28:03] | That’ll nip your thumb off in a jiffy. | 会瞬间咬断你的拇指 |
[28:09] | What some kind of federal crime | 怎么了 有个雪茄剪 |
[28:12] | to owned the cigar clipper? | 也算犯罪吗 |
[28:22] | The human eye can only perceive color | 人的眼睛只能识别波长 |
[28:24] | Between wavelengths of 400 and 750 nanometers. | 四百到七百五十毫微米之间的颜色 |
[28:28] | This full-spectrum light source simulates | 这是完全的光源模拟 |
[28:30] | Both the visible and uv spectrum. | 可视的紫外线光谱 |
[28:32] | Angela is brilliant. | 安琪拉很有才 |
[28:34] | So we run the image through the spectroscope | 我们让图像快速通过分光镜 |
[28:39] | And now we can detect color differences | 我们可以发现肉眼 |
[28:40] | That are not visible to the human eye. | 不可见的其他颜色 |
[28:42] | I was able to confirm these | 我就能确定 |
[28:43] | As postmortem bruises likely caused by rocks | 这些死后伤很可能是 |
[28:46] | And debris from the victim traveling downriver. | 死者漂到下游时被石块撞击形成 |
[28:48] | Right then we assigned all postmortem bruising | 没错 我们标记了所有的死后伤 |
[28:50] | With one distinct color and perimortem with another. | 用同一种颜色 死亡过程伤则用别的颜色 |
[28:55] | Now injuries sustained before death will appear red | 死前持久性伤害会显示红色 |
[28:58] | And after death | 死后的 |
[28:59] | Black. | 呈黑色 |
[29:01] | Saves me hours and hours of work. | 她给我省了不少劲 |
[29:02] | This is what happens when two people from different disciplines | 这就是两个不同学科的人 |
[29:05] | find each other | 找到彼此 |
[29:06] | And work together closely. | 密切配合相交的结果 |
[29:11] | Can you highlight the perimortem bruising? | 可以加亮死亡过程伤吗 |
[29:17] | Evenly-spaced circular impact bruises to the right temporal | 分布均匀的圆形撞击伤在右颞骨 |
[29:21] | And sphenoid region | 和蝴蝶骨区域 |
[29:22] | Continuing here along the frontal and parietal bones. | 从这里沿着前额和顶骨继续 |
[29:24] | All of them… have identical directionality. | 全部伤… 都有一致的方向 |
[29:28] | What the hell would leave marks like that? | 什么鬼东西会留下这样的痕迹 |
[29:30] | Some kind of machine. | 某种机器 |
[29:31] | And why do they stop there? | 为什么又停在了那里 |
[29:33] | Something | 有东西 |
[29:34] | Stopped the weapon from striking down | 阻止了凶器击打 |
[29:36] | the skull in this area | 颅骨的这部分 |
[29:38] | The microscopic metal deposits on the clipped thumb bone | 显微镜下 剪切拇指骨的金属薄膜 |
[29:40] | Don’t match the baker’s cigar cutter | 与面包师的雪茄剪不吻合 |
[29:42] | But fortunately | 可幸运的是 |
[29:43] | I’m extremely thorough and tenacious. | 我是极其用心而百折不挠的人 |
[29:47] | There’s evidence of streaming nuclei in the bone cells. | 根据骨细胞里流出的细胞核 |
[29:50] | – That was my job to find. – It’s okay kid. | -找这些是我的工作 -没关系 孩子 |
[29:52] | Around here we step in for each other as needed. | 有时候我们需要互相融会贯通 |
[29:55] | What? | 什么 |
[29:57] | Oh y– oh you mean work. | 你 你是指工作 |
[29:59] | Yeah what did you mean? | 是的 你什么意思 |
[30:00] | Work– no I’m I’m I’m agreeing– it’s work. | 工作 我 我 我 同意 是工作 |
[30:02] | Uh can we move on? | 能往下说了吗 |
[30:03] | So we have electricity? | 那么意思是来电了 |
[30:05] | – Who does? – The streaming nuclei suggests voltage. | -是谁 -流动的细胞核说明有电传导 |
[30:08] | Oh I know. | 了解 |
[30:09] | – Uh a self-cauterizing blade. – Yeah | -自身发热的刀口 -是啊 |
[30:11] | There’s got to be something like that in a place | 肯定有什么类似的东西每天 |
[30:14] | That kills thousands of chickens every day. | 在那个地方杀死几千只鸡 |
[30:15] | Here we go. | 我们继续 |
[30:16] | Ah this might narrow things down. | 可能是上宽下窄的东西 |
[30:18] | He had beak and feather disease virus. | 他有鸡喙和羽毛的病毒 |
[30:21] | He had beak and feather disease in his thumb? | 在拇指里有鸟喙和羽毛病毒? |
[30:23] | I’m going to go out on a limb here | 我在这里要大胆猜测一下 |
[30:25] | And guess that maybe what we’re looking for is | 我们要找到也许是一个 |
[30:28] | A self-cauterizing instrument that cuts beaks and feathers. | 自身发热的机器 去除鸡喙和羽毛 |
[30:32] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[30:33] | The video. | 视频资料 |
[30:34] | Pluckers beat the feathers off dead chickens | 脱毛机脱去死鸡的羽毛 |
[30:37] | And beak clippers clip the beaks off of baby chicks. | 断喙器剪掉小鸡的喙 |
[30:42] | That’s you right Ms. McNamara? | 那是你 对吗 麦克纳马拉女士 |
[30:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:46] | Your occupation is beak clipper? | 你的工作是断喙 对吗 |
[30:49] | Baby chicks | 那么多小鸡 |
[30:50] | Are jammed so close together | 挤在一起 |
[30:51] | They get stressed attack each other. | 会因压力过大而攻击对方 |
[30:53] | It’s my job to cut the tips off their beaks. | 我的工作就是剪掉它们的喙尖 |
[30:55] | Really isn’t a good job to have. | 真不是个好活儿 |
[30:57] | I got demoted From plucker. | 我被降职之前是脱毛工 |
[30:58] | Bet you didn’t know there was something worse than plucker. | 我敢打赌你根本不知道还有比脱毛更烂的工作 |
[31:01] | When you were demoted | 你被降职的事 |
[31:02] | Was that before or after you charged Nick Rabin | 是在你起诉尼克·拉宾性骚扰 |
[31:04] | With sexual harassment? | 之前还是之后 |
[31:05] | After. | 之后 |
[31:07] | Go figure. Nick was a groper. | 自己想想 尼克太鬼鬼祟祟了 |
[31:09] | Never heard the guy coming. | 从来听不到他的脚步声 |
[31:10] | It got old real fast. | 最后不了了之了 |
[31:12] | How much training | 操作断喙器 |
[31:12] | Does it take to run the beak-clipping machine? | 需要多久的培训 |
[31:14] | None. | 不需要 |
[31:15] | Just got to be the kind of person | 只要你愿意 |
[31:17] | Willing to cut the beaks off of newborn chicks. | 把鸡崽的喙剪下来就可以 |
[31:19] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[31:20] | Because your machine was used | 因为你的机器被用来 |
[31:21] | To remove Nick’s thumbs and big toes. | 剪掉了尼克的拇指和大脚趾 |
[31:24] | Hey if I was gonna cut something off of Nick Rabin | 如果我想剪掉尼克·拉宾的某些部位 |
[31:28] | It would not be his thumb. | 也不会是拇指 |
[31:29] | Okay what people | 好吧 通常人们 |
[31:30] | Usually do right now | 在这种情况下 |
[31:31] | Is they insist that they didn’t kill anyone. | 会坚持说他们没有杀人 |
[31:34] | Well maybe I fantasized | 也许是我幻想要杀他太多次 |
[31:35] | About it so many times it’s like I actually did it. | 感觉就像是我真的那么干了 |
[31:37] | Do you know anything about Nick Rabin’s death | 关于尼克·拉宾的死以及被分尸的事 |
[31:39] | Or the mutilation of his body? | 你知道些什么 |
[31:41] | No. | 不知道 |
[31:44] | But still if you could arrange it | 但是如果你可以安排 |
[31:47] | I wouldn’t mind getting away from Clucksten’s | 我倒是不介意离开卡斯登农场 |
[31:48] | And spending a few days in jail. | 去监狱待几天 |
[31:55] | I don’t need a professional | 我不需要 |
[31:56] | Consultation sweets. | 职业咨询 小甜甜 |
[31:58] | Well this is not that. | 这也不是 |
[31:59] | It’s just a friendly conversation. | 只是朋友间聊聊天 |
[32:01] | Angela will come around. | 安琪拉会改变主意的 |
[32:03] | I’m certain that she will. | 我确定她会的 |
[32:04] | Yeah eventually angela will see | 最后安琪拉会发现 |
[32:05] | The rational nature of my argument. | 我说的都是有道理的 |
[32:08] | She will come around. | 她会改变主意的 |
[32:10] | I already said that. | 我已经说过了 |
[32:11] | Hey crazy thought– | 我有一个疯狂的想法 |
[32:13] | What if this time you were the one who came around? | 如果这一次是你改变主意呢 |
[32:16] | Saving | 去拯救 |
[32:17] | One pig is an irrational act. | 一只猪是不理性行为 |
[32:20] | Are you suggesting that I point | 你是建议我 |
[32:21] | That out to Angela more clearly? | 跟安琪拉说得再清楚点吗 |
[32:22] | Because | 那样的话 |
[32:23] | That would make this conversation | 就会把这次聊天 |
[32:25] | Very much like a professional consultation. | 变得很像一次职业咨询 |
[32:27] | No | 不是 |
[32:28] | I’m suggesting in a very friendly conversational way | 我在以一种友好的谈话方式建议 |
[32:31] | That you help her save that one pig. | 你帮助她拯救那一只猪 |
[32:33] | But we agreed | 但是我们都同意 |
[32:34] | That that’s a meaningless act. | 那是毫无意义的行为 |
[32:36] | Meaningless by your definition not by Angela’s. | 那是在你 但安琪拉不是那么想的 |
[32:38] | My definition Is correct. | 我的结论非常正确 |
[32:40] | Yes and if life were | 是 如果人生 |
[32:41] | Simply a debate you would win hands down | 只是一场辩论 那么你赢了 我投降 |
[32:45] | But we know that it isn’t a debate. | 但我们都知道 不是的 |
[32:47] | It’s something much tougher. | 人生要复杂得多 |
[32:51] | You know our very work | 你知道 我们这份不同寻常的工作 |
[32:52] | Shows us that that those people that call the world | 告诉我们 人们称这个世界为 |
[32:56] | An abattoir– a slaughterhouse– they have a point. | 屠宰场不是没来由的 |
[33:00] | Now you handle that knowledge by imposing this… | 透过纯理性的面纱 |
[33:05] | Gossamer web of rationality | 来看待所有丑陋的事实 |
[33:09] | Over the ugliness. | 是你消化这种现实的方法 |
[33:14] | Angela has a very different way of handling. | 安琪拉有她自己不一样的方法 |
[33:18] | Sometimes you don’t save the world dr. brennan. | 有些时候你不需要拯救全世界 布纳恩博士 |
[33:26] | Sometimes you just make your friend happy. | 有时只需要让你的朋友高兴就好了 |
[33:30] | But even when it’s irrational? | 即使那只是她的一时冲动? |
[33:40] | He is very | 它真的很 |
[33:42] | Very cute. | 很可爱 |
[33:44] | I mean it’s almost like he’s smiling. | 你会觉得它在冲你微笑 |
[33:54] | Wendell and I have been | 我和温德尔一直在 |
[33:55] | Testing chicken factory implements | 测试养鸡场的设备 |
[33:57] | In order to find something that would leave the | 想要找出哪台机器 |
[33:58] | Symmetrical marks on the victim. | 能在受害者身上留下这种对称伤痕 |
[34:00] | Searching for the murder weapon. | 也就是凶器 |
[34:02] | Did you find it yet? | 找到了吗 |
[34:03] | Uh no but we have the parameters. | 还没有 不过我们已经确定了一些参数 |
[34:05] | Mr. Bray please assume the position. | 布雷先生 麻烦你就位 |
[34:07] | The skull was struck repeatedly. | 受害者的头骨曾经被连续击打 |
[34:10] | We need someone to actually spin Wendell on the stool. | 我们需要有人动手让温德尔转起来 |
[34:13] | Yeah I don’t twirl the interns. | 我可不会那么干的 |
[34:15] | Perhaps Angela would do it. | 也许安琪拉愿意 |
[34:18] | I’ll-I’ll do it. | 我来就好了 |
[34:21] | Okay now | 好的 现在 |
[34:22] | It appears as if the victim was turning | 证据显示受害者当时在旋转 |
[34:25] | And/or rolling. | 并且 或者同时在翻滚 |
[34:27] | Someone rolled him? | 有人在滚动他? |
[34:29] | That’s how it appears. | 貌似是这样的 |
[34:30] | The directionality indicates that. | 痕迹的方向性说明有这种可能 |
[34:32] | Um can i– can i stop turning while you guys discuss this? | 你们讨论的时候我能不转了吗 |
[34:34] | Not yet dude. now what we haven’t determined | 还不行 现在 我们还没有确定的是 |
[34:36] | Is what he was rolled on | 他是在什么东西上翻滚 |
[34:38] | – That would’ve done this. – What if… | -造成这种痕迹 -如果… |
[34:40] | What if the victim wasn’t spinning? | 如果不是受害者在转动呢 |
[34:42] | What if the weapon was spinning? | 如果转动的是凶器呢 |
[34:44] | Oh thank you god. | 谢谢 天哪 |
[34:47] | Okay the bruises had common directionality. | 几处擦伤具有相同的方向性 |
[34:50] | It’s likely the victim was face down | 很有可能受害者的脸 |
[34:51] | At an angle. | 以一定角度朝向地面 |
[34:53] | If the implement striking the victim’s head was | 如果是击打受害者头部的设备 |
[34:58] | Spinning… | 在旋转… |
[35:03] | I… I know | 我 我知道了 |
[35:05] | Which piece of equipment caused these bone bruises | 是哪种设备会造成这样的伤痕 |
[35:08] | And wrung the victim’s neck at the same time. | 同时还扭断了受害者的脖子 |
[35:19] | There I go. | 我来了 |
[35:21] | Look at that huh? | 看看这玩意儿 |
[35:24] | Hey Bones look at this huh? | 骨头 看看这个 |
[35:25] | We served a warrant for your chicken plucker. | 我们为你的脱毛机申请了授权令 |
[35:31] | Oh we’ve got blood. | 这里有血迹 |
[35:33] | Is that from the chickens? | 会不会是鸡血 |
[35:34] | No the chickens | 不会 |
[35:35] | Are drained by the time they get here. | 鸡是放血之后才被送来这里的 |
[35:36] | There’d barely be any blood left. | 应该基本没血可流了 |
[35:43] | Whoa. Okay what’s that? | 那个是什么 |
[35:45] | Well if my theory is correct | 如果我的猜想是正确的 |
[35:47] | It’ll turn out to be a fragment of the victim’s necktie. | 这个应该是受害者领带的碎片 |
[35:51] | I’m going to need your tie to test the theory. | 我需要你的领带来验证猜想 |
[35:53] | You mean the one that i’m wearing right now? | 你是说我现在系的这条吗 |
[35:54] | – This tie? – Uh-huh. Yeah. | -这条吗 -嗯 没错 |
[35:56] | I’m not certain the tie will be ruined. | 我不能保证你的领带完好无恙 |
[35:59] | The jeffersonian | 如果被毁了的话 |
[36:00] | Will reimburse you if it is. | 实验室会补偿你的 |
[36:01] | Just a tie. | 只是一条领带而已 |
[36:02] | The murderer and the victim struggle | 凶手和受害者在打斗的时候 |
[36:04] | The victim’s tie | 受害者的领带 |
[36:05] | Enters the chicken plucker… | 被卷进了脱毛机… |
[36:07] | That amount of force Would definitely | 这个力道 |
[36:10] | Have wrung the victim’s neck. | 足以拧断被害人的脖子 |
[36:13] | What? My reasoning is flawless. | 怎么 我的推断毫无漏洞 |
[36:15] | Uh shut that off will you? | 能把那个关上吗 |
[36:16] | Your theory suggests that it was an accident. | 你的猜想暗示这是一场意外事故 |
[36:19] | No I disagree. | 不 我并不这么认为 |
[36:21] | They fight The tie gets caught inadvertently. | 在打斗中那领带不经意被搅进去了 |
[36:22] | No this pattern has a missing Component. | 不 图像显示有处不连贯 |
[36:24] | Here. | 这里 |
[36:26] | It suggests that | 这可能是 |
[36:27] | Something blocked the strike. | 有什么东西挡住了击打 |
[36:29] | Obviously the murderer’s hand. | 显而易见 是凶手的手 |
[36:31] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[36:32] | See? | 明白了吗 |
[36:33] | We should see if any employee | 我们该去查查 |
[36:36] | Of Clucksten farms was treated for a broken hand. | 哪位卡斯登员工的手受伤了 |
[36:41] | These fractures to your second and third metacarpals | 你左手的第二和第三掌骨 |
[36:44] | In your left hand– | 有骨折的迹象 |
[36:46] | They were caused by being struck. | 是由于击打造成的 |
[36:48] | That had to smart. | 真是精明绝顶啊 |
[36:49] | How do you have my X-rays? | 你怎么会有我的X光片 |
[36:50] | Oh see a judge decided that we had | 法官认为我们有充分理由 |
[36:52] | Reasonable cause for a warrant. | 来取证 |
[36:54] | So why is it | 是什么原因 |
[36:55] | That the head of security reaches | 让保安队长 |
[36:57] | Into a moving chicken plucker? | 把手伸进了开动的脱毛机 |
[37:04] | Eight years | 8年 |
[37:06] | I worked at that hellhole. | 我在那个鬼地方干了8年了 |
[37:07] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[37:13] | Your wife? | 你妻子吗 |
[37:14] | We were going to have kids. | 我们本来打算要个孩子 |
[37:16] | Only she got sick | 可是她病了 |
[37:18] | Because she worked at Clucksten’s. | 就因为她在卡斯登农场工作 |
[37:21] | Did you have Evidence of that? | 你有证据证明吗 |
[37:23] | That’s exactly what Nick asked. | 尼克也正是这么问的 |
[37:24] | But we moved to the next county | 可我们搬到别处后 |
[37:26] | And she got better. | 她的病情就有了起色 |
[37:28] | That’s evidence enough if you ask me. | 如果非要证据 这就足以证明 |
[37:30] | All I wanted from Nick was a gas allowance. | 我找尼克要的不过是汽油补助 |
[37:34] | He said no? | 他不给吗 |
[37:36] | We shoved each other a bit | 我们都动了手 |
[37:38] | I guess. | 我想是 |
[37:39] | His tie got stuck in the chicken plucker | 他的领带卷到脱毛机里去了 |
[37:42] | And I reached in. I tried to save him. | 我把手伸进去 我是想救他 |
[37:44] | And that’s how my hand got broke. | 所以我的手才会受伤 |
[37:46] | But you didn’t intend to kill him. | 但你并不想杀他 |
[37:47] | No. | 不 |
[37:48] | God no. | 上帝啊 当然不想 |
[37:50] | Right right no no I understand. | 好 好了 我明白 |
[37:53] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[37:54] | I know you trust your gut but it’s wrong this time. | 我知道你一向相信你的直觉 可这次不对 |
[38:00] | The directionality of these fractures shows | 骨折的方向表明 |
[38:03] | That your hand was on Nick Rabin’s face | 你把手按在尼克·拉宾的面部 |
[38:05] | As it went into the machine. | 把他往机器里推 |
[38:07] | You pushed him. | 是你推的他 |
[38:08] | You killed him. | 是你杀了他 |
[38:16] | I drive 68 miles to work every day. | 我每天开68英里的车上班 |
[38:19] | And all I wanted was a gas allowance. | 我想讨回的不过是汽油补助 |
[38:24] | I work there eight years | 我在那里干了8年 |
[38:26] | Just a gas allowance | 只是想要点汽油补助 |
[38:27] | So my wife can stay healthy. | 来让我老婆身体健康 |
[39:09] | Would I like one of those fruity drinks? | 这里的果汁有我喜欢的口味吗 |
[39:11] | No. | 没有 |
[39:16] | You know he fooled me he– he fooled me. | 他骗过了我 他 竟然骗过了我 |
[39:19] | I mean I-I-I actually believed | 我是说 我 我真的相信了 |
[39:22] | He was trying to save the victim. | 他曾想去救死者 |
[39:25] | He’s a very good liar. | 他是个有水准的骗子 |
[39:27] | Now Bones I could tell when people are lying. | 骨头 我可以看出人们是否在说谎 |
[39:30] | I mean I-I could tell before my whole… | 我是说 在我后头骨骨折前 |
[39:33] | Recto-cerebral infracture. | 我能辨别出 |
[39:36] | What? That’s not a real medical condition. | 是吗 这可不是术后焦虑 |
[39:39] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[39:40] | Because that’s what I’m feeling right now. | 可是我现在就是这么觉得 |
[39:43] | If it were real it’d be pretty disgusting. | 如果是真的 那就太糟了 |
[39:46] | Recto-cerebral… | 后头骨 |
[39:47] | I know I’m losing it. | 我知道 我在失去能力 |
[39:49] | Look I just– | 你看 我 |
[39:51] | I’m not up to speed here. | 我现在根本不在状态 |
[39:52] | I woke up this morning and I realized | 我早上醒来发现 |
[39:54] | That I didn’t even know | 我甚至不知道 |
[39:56] | If I like brown sugar on my oatmeal. | 我喜不喜欢在燕麦粥里加红糖 |
[39:58] | Well next time call me. | 那下次问我就知道了 |
[40:00] | You like brown sugar on everything. | 你什么都喜欢加红糖 |
[40:03] | I’m the one who is supposed to know | 可我本应该 |
[40:05] | When people are lying. | 能辨别人们是否在说谎的人 |
[40:09] | Who do I call up for that? | 那我还能问谁呢 |
[40:12] | – Sweets. – Sweets? | -小甜甜 -小甜甜 |
[40:13] | You said he’s like a human lie detector test. | 你说过他就像是人工测谎仪 |
[40:15] | I don’t like things at half speed okay? | 我不喜欢半吊子 |
[40:18] | I’m a full speed kind of a guy. | 我总是全力以赴 |
[40:20] | Well even at half speed | 你即使不用全力 |
[40:21] | You’re twice as fast as anyone else. | 也比别人快一倍 |
[40:26] | You want to see the fastest draw in the west? | 相见识一下西方最快的速度吗 |
[40:29] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[40:29] | You want to see it again? | 还想再看一次吗 |
[40:39] | Sweets thinks that I should | 小甜甜觉得 |
[40:41] | Humor Angela. | 我该迁就安琪拉 |
[40:43] | Sweets is a bright kid. | 小甜甜是个聪明的家伙 |
[40:45] | But I want to know what you think. | 可我想知道你怎么想 |
[40:48] | As a full-grown man of experience. | 以你成熟男人的经验来看 |
[40:53] | I need to know what you think. | 你如何考虑 |
[41:01] | I think you should let her have this one. | 我觉得你该如她所愿 |
[41:06] | What are you doing? | 你干什么去 |
[41:07] | No wait. | 不 等等 |
[41:09] | Now? No I didn’t mean this second. | 现在 不 我不是说这会儿 |
[41:13] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[41:17] | I want to help you… | 我愿意帮你 |
[41:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:30] | It’s everything. | 这就足够了 |
[41:31] | Hey you got it. That’s great. | 你搬到了 太好了 |
[41:42] | Angela’s very happy. | 安琪拉非常开心 |
[41:43] | I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[41:46] | You said that in a funny way. | 你说这话的语气很诡异 |
[41:51] | You noticed something. | 你看见什么了 |
[41:53] | See? | 瞧 |
[41:56] | You still got it… | 你还是观察敏锐 |
[42:01] | You’re not going to ask me what I saw? | 你不打算问问我看到什么了吗 |
[42:05] | Do I want to know? | 我会想知道吗 |
[42:07] | No. | 不会 |
[42:11] | Do you want to know anyway? | 那你想知道吗 |
[42:14] | Nope. | 不想 |
[42:16] | It can wait. | 不急这一时 |
[42:20] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |