时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Hey Booth right? | 你是布斯吧 |
[00:12] | You’re a legendary shot man. | 你可是传说中的神枪手 伙计 |
[00:14] | I’m Carson. | 我叫卡森 |
[00:15] | I’m concentrating. | 我要集中注意力 |
[00:16] | I heard you could shoot a hole | 听说你能在运动中 |
[00:17] | Through the middle of a dime on the run. | 射穿硬币中心 |
[00:38] | Excuse me. | 请原谅 |
[00:41] | I obviously got the wrong guy. | 显然我认错了人 |
[00:52] | Oh great I was worried you’d be gone. | 好极了 我还担心你走了呢 |
[00:54] | Uh almost gone. | 就要走了 |
[00:55] | Well almost is almost so if I ask you a question | 就要就是还没有 如果问你问题 |
[00:57] | Can you answer it in plain language? | 你能直言不讳地回答吗 |
[00:59] | Yeah I’ll do my best. | 能 我尽量 |
[01:02] | Great so um… | 很好… |
[01:06] | – Okay what’s our deal? – Our deal? | -我们之间算什么关系 -关系 |
[01:08] | Yeah yeah what-what-what are you– | 是的 是的 你算是什么… |
[01:10] | FBI shrink | 联调局的心理医生 |
[01:11] | Friend objective observer? | 朋友 还是旁观者 |
[01:14] | O-o-oh you want to know my primary role. | 你想知道我的主要身份 |
[01:17] | Okay well | 好吧 |
[01:18] | – That depends upon a number of factors. – Sweets. | -那取决于各种因素 -斯维斯 |
[01:20] | Plain language. | 有话直说 |
[01:23] | The FBI hires me to evaluate agents. | 联调局雇佣我对探员进行评估 |
[01:25] | You’re an agent. | 你是探员 |
[01:27] | So FBI first me second? | 联调局第一 我第二 |
[01:30] | No. No no no agent Booth that’s not what I meant. | 不 不 不 布斯探员 我不是那个意思 |
[01:32] | It’s okay Sweets I get it. | 好的 斯维斯 我懂了 |
[01:33] | – Please let me finish. – You just called me agent Booth. | -请让我说完 -你刚叫我布斯探员 |
[01:35] | That’s says it all Dr. Sweets. | 已经说完了 斯维斯医生 |
[01:37] | You know I learned the importance | 我从你那里学会了 |
[01:38] | Of vocabulary choices from you | 主要词语选择的重要性 |
[01:40] | And I got to go catch a murderer. | 我得去抓谋杀犯了 |
[01:42] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[01:48] | Why aren’t you cracking wise? | 为什么你总是自作聪明 |
[01:49] | Why? Because it’s not 1945. | 为什么 因为不是1945年 |
[01:52] | Well shall I start making jokes? | 我们是在说笑吗 |
[01:53] | Let’s just let it flow naturally okay Bones? | 顺其自然吧 骨头 |
[01:56] | I’ve noticed in the past when you’re grumpy | 过去我注意到 一旦你发脾气 |
[01:58] | Your mood tends to elevate when you tell me about it. | 跟我说着说着 怒气越来越大 |
[02:02] | Just had a bad day on the range. | 只是今天射击得不好 |
[02:04] | Is that a cowboy metaphor? | 这是牛仔的比喻 |
[02:05] | No I… Look | 不 我… |
[02:07] | Next week I have to recertify as a marksman | 下周 作为神枪手我却得重新测试 |
[02:09] | And I… I don’t know if I’m gonna make the grade. | 我…我不知道能不能达到标准 |
[02:11] | Well obviously you need more practice. | 显然你需要多加练习 |
[02:14] | Maybe this is all because of my brain tumor. | 也许是因为我的脑瘤 |
[02:17] | Highly unlikely given that aiming a firearm | 当然不是 你的脑瘤在颞顶 |
[02:20] | Involves your cerebellum and occipital lobe | 你却是用小脑和脑垂体 |
[02:23] | While your brain tumor was temporoparietal. | 来开枪射击靶心 |
[02:26] | Perhaps you should speak to Sweets. | 或许你该跟斯维斯谈谈 |
[02:29] | Meaning what– this is psychological now? | 什么意思 这是心理原因 |
[02:32] | No I… | 不 我… |
[02:32] | – I can’t talk to Sweets. – Why not? | -我不能跟他谈 -为什么不 |
[02:34] | Why? Because he works for the FBI | 为什么 因为他为联调局工作 |
[02:35] | And he’s going to go on to tell the bureau | 他又会跟局里说 |
[02:37] | That I’m all loopity- doopity-doopy. Looped- dopey – dopy | 我哪里哪里有问题 |
[02:38] | I can’t have that. Sinkhole? | 不能那样 污水坑 |
[02:39] | Oh no thanks I already got one. | 不 谢谢 已经有了一个 |
[02:41] | That’s it over there. Big sucker. | 那边那个 超级大坑 |
[02:42] | Let’s not do that right now officer Navarro. | 用不着这样吧 纳瓦罗警官 |
[02:45] | All business FBI. Got you. | 联调局的事 明白 |
[02:48] | Rock collapse about 4:00 a.m. | 早晨四点左右地面突然塌陷 |
[02:50] | Broken water main. | 破坏了主水管 |
[02:51] | Took a car down with it but nobody got hurt. | 有辆车陷了进去 但没人受伤 |
[02:53] | Mostly pumped out now. | 水已经基本抽干 |
[02:54] | Then why are we here? | 那我们为什么来这里 |
[02:56] | Because you’re the bones people right? | 因为你们是识骨之人 不是吗 |
[02:58] | We’ve got bones. | 我们发现了骸骨 |
[03:02] | Oh they’re… | 它们是… |
[03:03] | Green. | 绿色的 |
[03:05] | That is very interesting. | 真有意思 |
[03:07] | Be careful Bones. | 小心 骨头 |
[03:08] | They don’t look right if you ask me. | 我觉得不大对劲 |
[03:10] | – Why because they look so green? – Get closer. | -为什么 因为看起来很绿? -走近点 |
[03:12] | That’s not all that’s wrong with them. | 不只是这些 这副骸骨很诡异 |
[03:14] | Definitely human. | 是人类骸骨 |
[03:15] | The evidence down here has been | 水把这下面的证据 |
[03:17] | Totally compromise d by water. | 完全破坏了 |
[03:19] | Is it a kid? | 这是个孩子? |
[03:20] | Oh you mean because of the small stature? No. | 他骨架小你就这么认为 不是 |
[03:23] | Dentition indicates late 20s male. | 牙齿情况表明其年近30 男性 |
[03:27] | Why is he green? | 他为什么是绿色的 |
[03:28] | Well that’s not really our highest priority. | 那不是我们首要问题 |
[03:30] | W-wait how can being green not be a priority Bones? | 等一下 绿色为什么不是首要问题 骨头 |
[03:34] | Oh a gold coin. | 一个金币 |
[03:39] | Look at that Bones. | 看那个 骨头 |
[03:41] | – What happened? – Water main break. | -出了什么事 -主水管破裂 |
[03:42] | All right got another water main break down here. | 这下面另外一条主水管也破裂了 |
[03:44] | Well look at that Bones. | 快看那个 骨头 |
[03:46] | You are at the end of a beautiful rainbow. | 你在那美丽的彩虹尽头 |
[03:49] | Where I am is at the bottom of a muddy pit. | 我所在之处是泥坑坑底 |
[03:52] | Okay think about it. | 想象一下 |
[03:53] | End of a rainbow | 彩虹尽头 |
[03:54] | Little green guy | 绿色的小家伙 |
[03:55] | Gold coins. | 金币 |
[03:57] | What does that tell you? | 知道代表什么吗 |
[03:58] | That I need an umbrella | 代表我需要一把雨伞 |
[03:59] | And that the remains are horribly compromised. | 以及骸骨严重损毁 |
[04:02] | It tells me leprechaun. | 这代表小妖精 |
[04:05] | Are you praying? | 你在祈祷 |
[04:06] | I’m making a wish. | 我在许愿 |
[04:07] | Same thing really. | 不是都一样吗 |
[04:09] | Rather than counting on superstition | 与其依靠迷信 |
[04:11] | To make you shoot more accurately | 让你射击得更准 |
[04:13] | You should just practice more. | 不如多加练习 |
[04:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:16] | Okay why don’t we just get Darby O’Gill there | 我们为什么不带着达比(梦游小人国的主角) |
[04:18] | Out of the pit and back to the lab | 离开大坑回到实验室 |
[04:20] | All right? | 行吗 |
[04:21] | Somebody shut the water off! | 找人把水关了 |
[04:23] | Let’s go! Shut it down! | 行动 关闭 |
[05:01] | Leprechauns are thought to explode | 传说如果用扫帚柄 |
[05:04] | If you touch them with a broom handle. | 碰过小妖精 他们就会爆炸 |
[05:06] | “a.” this remains show no signs being exploded | 第一 残骸没有爆炸迹象 |
[05:09] | And “b.” | 第二 |
[05:10] | I think you can guess “b.” | 你可以猜一下第二 |
[05:12] | There are no such things as leprechauns. | 根本没有这样的小妖精 |
[05:14] | This is good. | 很好 |
[05:15] | We’re developing a shorthand. | 你知道的啊 |
[05:16] | The large skull and torso | 头骨和躯干比较大 |
[05:19] | Combined with short limbs | 同时四肢短小 |
[05:21] | And evidence of hypotonia points to achondroplasia. | 肌张力减退的迹象意味着软骨发育不全症 |
[05:24] | – Dwarfism. – Indeed. | -侏儒症 -是 |
[05:26] | I think I know why our victim’s bones are green. | 我知道为什么死者的骸骨是绿色 |
[05:29] | This soil is lousy with iron oxides. | 土壤富含铁氧化物 |
[05:31] | That combined with the acidic groundwater | 结合了酸性的地下水 |
[05:33] | Turned the calcium in the bones green. | 将骨质中的钙变为绿色 |
[05:35] | How long would that take? | 这过程需要多久 |
[05:36] | It depends. How far down | 看情况 骸骨上 |
[05:37] | Into the bone does the green color extend? | 绿色的延伸程度如何 |
[05:39] | Two to three millimeters. | 两至三毫米 |
[05:41] | I’m gonna go with two to five months. | 那大概有二到五个月 |
[05:42] | So we have time of death if not cause. | 我们有了死亡时间 但还没有死因 |
[05:44] | Most of the abrasions to these bones | 这些骸骨的大部分损伤 |
[05:47] | Were caused very recently. | 是最近造成的 |
[05:48] | A car fell on the remains last night. | 昨晚有辆车掉在了残骸上 |
[05:50] | That’s going to be a factor. | 那也是一个因素 |
[05:51] | The question is how did our leprechaun end up buried | 问题是小妖精怎么被埋在 |
[05:54] | 20 feet under the street… | 地下二十英尺… |
[05:58] | Wearing only his knickers? | 还只穿着他的短裤 |
[06:00] | Most likely scenario is | 剧情很可能是 |
[06:02] | That he was murdered and tossed in a storm drain | 死者被谋杀并弃尸于雨水沟 |
[06:04] | Service tunnel or sewer. | 工作隧道或是下水道 |
[06:06] | A 60% subluxation between the scapula and the humerus | 肩胛骨和肱骨间60%脱位 |
[06:09] | Indicates that his right shoulder was dislocated. | 说明死者右肩脱臼 |
[06:12] | Congruent with having been dragged? | 这是否是拖拉造成的 |
[06:14] | As a literal deadweight yes. | 作为一具弃尸 是的 |
[06:21] | Firing two branzino | 两条海鲈 |
[06:23] | One duck one rib eye rare! | 一条炖鸭 一条煎牛里脊 |
[06:26] | Oh and one of the branzinos is without potato. | 其中一份不要加土豆 |
[06:28] | Well it’s the customer’s loss | 这真是食客的损失 |
[06:30] | The vile bag of gob-slobber. | 害我垂涎欲滴 |
[06:32] | So you prefer this to psychiatry? | 你为了这而放弃精神学 |
[06:33] | Agent Booth! | 布斯探员 |
[06:34] | Yes yes I do as a matter of fact yes. | 是 实际上 就是如此 |
[06:38] | Well it’s the smell. | 这美味吸引着我 |
[06:39] | And plus let’s face it | 看看现在的我 |
[06:40] | Chef Gordon Gordon Wyatt has more of a ring to it | 戈登·戈登主厨比戈登·戈登医生 |
[06:43] | Than Dr. Gordon Gordon Wyatt. | 有着更多的乐趣 |
[06:45] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[06:47] | Wow that’s amazing. | 好香啊 |
[06:48] | Isn’t it? Isn’t it? Mmm. | 可不是吗 可不是吗 |
[06:49] | – What do I owe this pleasure to? – Well listen… | -什么风把你吹来了 -听… |
[06:51] | Careful with those morels Elan. | 小心龙葵 |
[06:53] | They’re $60 a pound. | 那可是60美元一磅 |
[06:54] | – Sorry chef. – Chef I need some advice. | -不好意思 主厨 -我需要点建议 |
[06:56] | Well I can advise you on how to cook an omelet | 如果你愿意的话 我能教你 |
[06:58] | Or how to sous-vide a pork chop if you want to. | 怎样做煎蛋卷或用真空袋煮猪排 |
[07:01] | Yeah go go with those. | 快上菜 |
[07:02] | No I need some shrinky advice. | 不 我需要些心理方面的建议 |
[07:05] | I stopped being a psychiatrist some time ago as you know. | 我已经不做心理医生很久了 |
[07:08] | Firing three halibut | 三条烤比目鱼 |
[07:09] | Two shepherd’s pie one rack of lamb! | 两条做肉馅土豆饼 一条配烤羊羔 |
[07:12] | Has this something to do with the jumbling | 是不是和你去年 |
[07:13] | Your poor boggled noggin got last year? | 脑子里迷迷糊糊的事有关 |
[07:16] | That’s what I’d like to know. | 我也想知道 |
[07:17] | Well my brain expertise these days is confined to | 我的脑科知识目前都用在 |
[07:20] | Preparing a superb sauteed cervelles au beurre noir | 如何做一块美味的嫩煎牛肉上 |
[07:23] | I’m afraid. Uh… | 我恐怕 |
[07:24] | Maybe you could just pretend like I’m a recipe go. | 或许你就当我是本 |
[07:26] | – That needs fixing. – Tell you what. | -需要修改的菜谱吧 -告诉你吧 |
[07:28] | Take that. Oh okay. | 拿着这个 |
[07:29] | And that. Yeah. | 还有这个 |
[07:30] | Go over to that table. | 去那边的桌子 |
[07:31] | Chef’s table somebody please. | 主厨专桌 谁有空 |
[07:33] | Prepare thank you. | 麻烦收拾下 谢谢 |
[07:35] | This… If I eat this it’s going to cure me? | 这个 我吃了这个 就能好了吗 |
[07:37] | Heavens no but it’ll give you | 天啊 不能 但这能让你 |
[07:38] | Something to do until my break. | 在我到休息时间前有事做做 |
[07:39] | Right somebody | 谁有空 |
[07:40] | Serve these over here thank you. | 去那招待一下 谢谢 |
[07:47] | The victim was struck in his face. | 死者被击中面部 |
[07:49] | At the nasal and the zygomatic. | 伤在鼻骨和颧骨上 |
[07:53] | At worst a blow like this | 最坏的情况下 这样的一拳也只是 |
[07:54] | Would knock the victim unconscious. | 把死者一下打晕 |
[07:56] | A good find Mr. Nigel-murray but not cause of death. | 发现得好 但这不是死因 |
[08:01] | I’ve cataloged a large number of remodeled fractures | 我分类了肋骨上 |
[08:03] | Along the ribs | 大量重塑的骨折 |
[08:05] | Plus bilateral flattening of the proximal radii. | 并修平桡骨两侧 |
[08:09] | Enhanced muscle attachments here and here | 这两块附着的肌肉很结实 |
[08:11] | Indicate the victim was very strong. | 表明死者非常强壮 |
[08:12] | Well I’d assume that was to compensate for his condition. | 我认为这是他身体缺陷的某种弥补 |
[08:15] | What if his strength wasn’t compensation for his condition | 如果他的力量不是种弥补 |
[08:19] | But led to all of these injuries? | 而是造成他受伤的原因呢 |
[08:22] | A superstrong dwarf | 一个巨力侏儒 |
[08:24] | Such as might be found in the Lord of the Rings? | 就像是《指环王》里的那种 |
[08:28] | The victim has all of the occupational markers | 死者具有摔跤选手的 |
[08:30] | Of a wrestler. | 全部职业特征 |
[08:31] | Oh a midget wrestler? | 一个侏儒摔跤手 |
[08:33] | Midget is not the proper term. | 侏儒不是个合适的术语 |
[08:34] | As a scientist you should be aware. | 作为科学家 你应该明白这点 |
[08:36] | It may not be the proper term | 这可能不是合适的术语 |
[08:39] | Dr. Brennan but I can assure you | 但我向你保证 布纳恩博士 |
[08:41] | Correct or not | 无论正确与否 |
[08:41] | “midget wrestling” is an American pastime… | “侏儒摔跤手”只是种美国人的娱乐方式 |
[08:45] | As wrong as that may be. | 尽管这可能的确不太合适的 |
[08:51] | I am trying to match the physical characteristics of our leprechaun | 我在把这个小妖精的生理特征 |
[08:54] | To any professional wrestlers on the wrestling circuit. | 与摔跤场上职业摔跤手相比对 |
[08:59] | Wrestling is popular in many cultures. | 许多文化都流行摔跤 |
[09:00] | It was the supreme contest in ancient Greek games. | 这是古希腊比赛中最高等的竞赛 |
[09:03] | Well those were mostly beautiful boys | 那些英俊的帅小伙 |
[09:05] | Wrestling around all… | 摔打在一起 都 |
[09:07] | Oiled up and naked. | 抹了油 一丝不挂 |
[09:08] | That could be our victim. | 这可能就是本案死者 |
[09:10] | The muscle development appears consistent | 肌肉生长情况基本一致 |
[09:12] | The distinct curvature of the femur is undeniable. | 独特的股骨弯曲度也是无可否认的 |
[09:15] | Then it seems our leading contender is | 那这位选手叫 |
[09:16] | The Iron Leprechaun. | 钢铁小妖精 |
[09:19] | So it was a leprechaun after all. | 他还真是个小妖精啊 |
[09:20] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[09:21] | I’m fairly certain | 我确信 |
[09:23] | That Iron Leprechaun is not his actual name | 钢铁小妖精绝不是他的真名 |
[09:25] | But only his wrestling moniker. | 而是摔跤场上的绰号 |
[09:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:29] | Oh no well this says that he’s wrestling tonight. | 不对 海报上说他今晚有场摔跤赛 |
[09:33] | That would mean that I was wrong about him being the victim. | 那我是弄错死者了 |
[09:36] | Yeah believe me I’m as surprised about it as you are. | 是啊 我也和你一样惊讶 |
[09:38] | Perhaps this Iron Leprechaun will be aware of someone else | 可能这个钢铁小妖精会知道某个 |
[09:42] | Who looked exactly like him disappearing. | 和长得酷似他而且失踪了的人 |
[09:46] | I could spend the rest of my life | 我愿意花下半辈子的时间 |
[09:48] | Analyzing the contents of that sinkhole. | 来研究污水坑的各种物品 |
[09:50] | Yeah let’s not do that. | 别想了 |
[09:52] | Start with the coins. | 先说金币吧 |
[09:53] | All right well | 好 |
[09:54] | Uh Brennan found a chinese panda right beside the body. | 布纳恩在尸体边发现一枚中国大熊猫币 |
[09:57] | Now within three meters I found | 而在三米内 我发现了 |
[09:59] | Four krugerrands a French rooster franc | 四枚南非克鲁格金币 一枚法国雄鸡法郎 |
[10:01] | A gold Indian head and a Canadian maple leaf. | 一枚印第安头像金币 一枚加拿大枫叶币 |
[10:04] | Worth a lot? | 很贵重 |
[10:06] | Well the rooster alone– hey thank you Sandy– | 单单那枚法国雄鸡法郎 谢谢 |
[10:08] | Is worth about 400 bucks. | 就价值400美元 |
[10:11] | Are any of these coins traceable? | 能查到这些金币的来历吗 |
[10:13] | No. They’re all common gold coins. | 不 这些都是普通金币 |
[10:15] | There’s a hefty market in it | 在那些担心经济危机的人中 |
[10:16] | For people who are afraid the economy will crash | 有着庞大的市场 |
[10:19] | But it’s not like they carry serial numbers. | 但又没有序列号 |
[10:21] | What about the gun? | 那手枪呢 |
[10:22] | It’s a .22-caliber ruger mark III | 点22口径鲁格三型手枪 |
[10:25] | Rusted beyond all belief. | 已经完全生锈了 |
[10:26] | It’s loaded | 子弹已经上膛 |
[10:28] | And unfired. | 但没有开过枪 |
[10:29] | It could belong to our victim | 这可能是死者的 |
[10:31] | Or it could have been tossed in the sewer 20 years ago. | 也可能20年前就被扔进了下水道 |
[10:34] | Let me know if you find something special. | 有发现就通知我 |
[10:39] | So you failed to execute a simple plumbing repair. | 你修不好水管 |
[10:42] | Big whoop. | 这没什么大不了 |
[10:43] | I had to get one of those dummy books. | 我还不得不去看傻瓜维修手册 |
[10:45] | This is delicious. I mean it was-it was great. | 真好吃 真的太棒了 |
[10:47] | You’re-you’re… You’re a good cook. | 你 你菜烧得真好 |
[10:49] | An-and you say you forgot | 你说你还忘了 |
[10:50] | About your rather distinctive belt buckle? | 你那独特的皮带扣 |
[10:52] | Yeah Bones had to remind me. | 是 直到骨头提醒了我 |
[10:53] | None of these adjustments strike me | 这些改变 |
[10:55] | As being particularly earth-shattering. | 我都不觉得是惊天动地的巨变 |
[10:57] | Ah you haven’t got to the juicy bit yet have you? | 你还没说到重点的吧 |
[11:07] | Oh I see. | 我明白了 |
[11:09] | You’ve suddenly become an indiscriminate | 你突然间成了不分青红皂白 |
[11:11] | Homicidal maniac. | 的杀人狂 |
[11:13] | Well that is a cause for concern. | 这确实令人担心 |
[11:14] | No what it means is that I’m a lousy shot. | 不 这是说我枪法很糟 |
[11:16] | And I-I have to recertify next week. | 而我下个星期还得重测一次 |
[11:18] | What you expect me to do about it? | 那你希望我做什么 |
[11:20] | The only time I’ve ever fired a weapon | 我唯一一次开枪 |
[11:22] | It reared up and struck me on the forehead. | 还被它的后坐力撞到额头 |
[11:24] | I just need you to help me fire my gun. | 我只是需要你帮我安心开枪 |
[11:26] | That sounds desperately phallic. | 听起来你是需要性生活 |
[11:28] | Is this maybe a sexual problem? | 是缺乏性生活的原因吧 |
[11:30] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[11:31] | Don’t even put that out in the air. | 提都别提 |
[11:32] | Well it would explain your reticence. | 但这能解释你的沉默寡言 |
[11:34] | Why haven’t you gone to see the estimable | 你怎么不去向你那尊敬的 |
[11:37] | Dr. Sweets for help? | 斯维斯医生寻求帮助 |
[11:38] | ‘Cause I can’t go to him. | 因为我不能 |
[11:39] | He works for the FBI all right. | 他是为联调局工作 |
[11:41] | You’re Gordon Gordon. | 而你是戈登·戈登 |
[11:42] | Come on help me out. | 拜托 帮帮我 |
[11:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:45] | I’ll-I’ll tag along and I’ll see what I think. | 我跟你去 看情况再决定 |
[11:47] | Oh no no. I-I thought maybe you could just you know | 不 不 我想或许你只需要 |
[11:49] | Hypnotize me give one of those blue pills. | 把我催眠了 就用一粒那种蓝色药丸 |
[11:52] | One | 提个意见 |
[11:53] | It’s “chef” not “cook.” | 我是主厨不只是厨师 |
[11:55] | Chef all right. | 主厨 知道吗 |
[11:56] | May seem rather a picayune detail to you | 这也许对你来说没什么 |
[11:59] | But it’s quite meaningful to me. | 但对我却意义非凡 |
[12:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:06] | So did Booth tell you about the plumbing? | 布斯告诉你修水管的事了吗 |
[12:08] | And the socks and the belt buckle and the shooting? | 还包括袜子 皮带扣和射击的事呢 |
[12:10] | Yes. Anything else you noticed? | 是 你还注意到了什么 |
[12:11] | Why are you asking Bones? | 你为什么问骨头 |
[12:13] | Well she spends more time with you than anyone else. | 因为她跟你相处的时间最长 |
[12:16] | I think that if Booth wants to be a better shot | 我觉得布斯要想射击打得准 |
[12:18] | He should just practice more. | 就应该多加练习 |
[12:19] | Come on bumblebee! Come on man! | 加油 大黄蜂 加油 伙计 |
[12:34] | I-I’m nearly certain | 我几乎可以肯定 |
[12:36] | That is our victim. | 那就是我们的死者 |
[12:38] | What the-the bumblebee fellow or the else | 什么 大黄蜂还是那个 |
[12:40] | A leprechaun. | 小妖精 |
[12:41] | It’s obviously a leprechaun. | 很显然是小妖精 |
[12:43] | Hey Bones you want to go up | 骨头 是你上去 |
[12:44] | And tell the poor guy he’s dead or shall I? | 告诉那可怜的家伙他死了还是我去 |
[12:45] | Huh? He does look a bit vigorous | 不是吧 作为一个已死的小妖精 |
[12:47] | For a dead leprechaun doesn’t he? | 他看起来真有活力呀 |
[12:48] | That-that’s not him. | 那不是他 |
[12:50] | What do you mean that’s not him? You said that was him. | 什么叫不是他 你刚刚说是他的 |
[12:51] | No that’s him in the poster. | 不 我说的是海报里的人 |
[12:54] | Oh. That’s not. | 台上那个不是他 |
[12:55] | His forehead– | 他的前额 |
[12:57] | The frontal bossing is far too prominent. | 他的前额过于突出 |
[13:00] | That man is not the Iron Leprechaun! | 那个人不是钢铁小妖精 |
[13:04] | Boo! Fake! | 他是假的 |
[13:06] | – Fake! – Bones what are you doing? | -假的 -骨头 你在干什么 |
[13:08] | Booing is the appropriate way | 喝倒彩在体育比赛中 |
[13:09] | To show displeasure at a sporting event. | 是表达不满的适当方式 |
[13:11] | Fraud! | 冒牌货 |
[13:12] | – Shut up! – Look at his femurs! | -闭嘴 -看看他的股骨 |
[13:15] | One cannot deny the femurs. | 股骨特征是不能否认的 |
[13:16] | Yeah can’t. | 对 不能 |
[13:19] | One two three! | 一 二 三 |
[13:21] | Bumblebee wins! | 大黄蜂胜 |
[13:23] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 |
[13:25] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 |
[13:26] | Tonight’s winner | 今晚的冠军是 |
[13:28] | At four-foot-four 122 pounds… | 身高四尺四 体重一百二十磅的 |
[13:31] | Bumblebee man! | 大黄蜂先生 |
[13:35] | Let me handle this. | 我来处理吧 |
[13:37] | Excuse me pal. FBI. | 不好意思 伙计 我是联邦探员 |
[13:39] | I want to have a word with you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[13:41] | FBI. Oh no. | 联邦探员 不 |
[13:43] | Oh now I gotta go get this guy. Come on. | 现在我得去逮他了 |
[13:45] | There we go. | 我来了 |
[13:46] | No no no no. All right. | 不 不 不 不 好了 |
[13:48] | Whoa whoa you really don’t want to be doing that. | 你不会想这样做的 |
[13:49] | Come here! | 来啊 |
[13:50] | – Booth? – What? | -布斯 -怎么了 |
[13:51] | – Are you okay? – Fine. Okay? | -你没事吧 -很好 好吗 |
[13:53] | Get the guy out of the ring and I’ll talk to him. | 把这家伙弄出摔跤场 我再跟他谈谈 |
[13:55] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:56] | What are you… Are you kidding me? | 你在 你开什么玩笑 |
[13:57] | Booth are you okay? Do you need help? | 布斯 你没事吧 需要帮忙吗 |
[13:59] | I don’t need help. I’m fine Bones all right. | 不用 骨头 我很好 |
[14:00] | Will you just get off my back all right? | 你能先下来吗 |
[14:02] | I’m really starting to lose my patience. | 我真的没有耐心了 |
[14:05] | Ooh look | 看吧 |
[14:06] | Sorry. I just… | 对不起 我只是 |
[14:15] | What do you expect me to do? | 我能怎么做 |
[14:16] | He came at me like a rabid ferret. | 他像一只疯狂的雪貂拼命冲向我 |
[14:18] | You suck! | 你真差劲 |
[14:19] | What I suppose to do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[14:25] | Dr. Sweets. | 斯维斯医生 |
[14:27] | Dr. Gordon Gordon Wyatt. | 戈登·戈登·怀特医生 |
[14:28] | Well chef Gordon Gordon Wyatt as a matter of fact. | 实际上是戈登·戈登·怀特主厨 |
[14:31] | So observing your prey before | 审讯之前 |
[14:33] | Heading on in to interrogate him are you? | 先观察你的审讯对象吧 |
[14:35] | Yeah. | 是 |
[14:36] | Agent Booth has had me conduct more interrogations lately. | 布斯探员最近让我参与了多次审讯 |
[14:40] | That’s uh quite the vote of confidence. | 那是他对你的信任 |
[14:42] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为什么会来 |
[14:44] | Agent Booth left my office and immediately went to you | 布斯探员离开我办公室后就去找你了 |
[14:47] | Didn’t he? | 是吧 |
[14:48] | No I’m-I’m all right with it. | 不 我没事 |
[14:51] | There have been a few changes in Booth. | 布斯有了些改变 |
[14:53] | – Since the brain tumor? – Yeah. | -从患脑瘤开始的 -是 |
[14:55] | Is that why he came to you? | 这就是他为什么会去找你 |
[14:57] | He doesn’t trust me? Oh right. | 他不信任我吗 对了 |
[14:58] | How could I forgot about cook/client privilege? | 我怎么忘了厨师和顾客间的隐私保密守则 |
[15:00] | Chef/client privileges. | 是主厨和顾客之间的隐私保密守则 |
[15:03] | Has he also told you about how now when he climbs stairs | 他也告诉了你他现在爬楼梯 |
[15:05] | He leads with his right foot rather than his left? | 右脚比左脚先上台阶吗 |
[15:07] | He holds his phone to a different ear | 他用另一只耳朵听电话 |
[15:09] | Coffee in his left hand. | 用左手拿咖啡杯 |
[15:10] | How wretchedly observant of you. | 你的观察力真敏锐 |
[15:12] | Not me. Dr. Brennan. | 不是我 是布纳恩博士 |
[15:15] | Would you like to accompany me? | 你愿意加入我吗 |
[15:17] | To what end? | 有什么事 |
[15:18] | Double teamed by a psychologist | 心理学家和主厨 |
[15:19] | And a chef? | 强强联手怎么样 |
[15:21] | It’ll be epic. | 这可是一次壮举 |
[15:26] | My name’s Todd Moore. | 我叫托德·摩尔 |
[15:27] | Then who’s this? | 那这是谁 |
[15:28] | The Iron Leprechaun. | 是钢铁小妖精 |
[15:30] | How many Iron Leprechauns are there? | 到底有多少个钢铁小妖精 |
[15:31] | Just one. | 就一个 |
[15:33] | Well at a time I mean. | 我的意思是同一时间只有一个 |
[15:34] | I took over when the last iron leprechaun took a powder. | 上一个钢铁小妖精离开 我就顶替了他 |
[15:36] | When was that? | 什么时候的事 |
[15:37] | About three months ago. | 大概三个月前 |
[15:38] | What’s this one’s name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[15:40] | That’s Bryce DaFonte. | 他叫布赖斯·达冯特 |
[15:41] | Well I’m sorry to say | 很遗憾地告诉你 |
[15:42] | Your predecessor is now deceased. | 你的前任已经离世了 |
[15:44] | We found his body | 我们在下水道里 |
[15:45] | At the bottom of a sinkhole. | 发现了他的遗骸 |
[15:47] | Bryce is dead? | 布赖斯死了 |
[15:48] | Oh man. | 老天 |
[15:50] | Well it totally explains why he’d bail on a sweet gig. | 怪不得他没来表演 |
[15:53] | Being the Iron Leprechaun is a sweet gig is it? | 演钢铁小妖精 是吗 |
[15:55] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[15:57] | It’s a very popular character. | 那是炙手可热的角色 |
[16:01] | You two think I killed Bryce tossed him into a sinkhole | 你们认为我杀了他 抛尸下水道 |
[16:05] | So I could take over the franchise? | 这样我就可以取而代之 |
[16:07] | Well I was there when agent Booth | 我看见布斯一表明他是联邦探员 |
[16:09] | Identified himself as FBI and you ran. | 你就逃跑了 |
[16:11] | Running away | 一见联邦探员就跑的人 |
[16:12] | From the FBI is always suspicious. | 通常都有嫌疑 |
[16:13] | I’m Canadian. | 我是加拿大人 |
[16:15] | My work visa expired a week ago. | 我的工作签证过期一周了 |
[16:17] | I thought you were gonna ship me back to Sudbury. | 我以为你们是来遣送我回萨德伯里的 |
[16:19] | Have you ever been to Sudbury? | 你们去过那里吗 |
[16:22] | You would’ve ran too. | 如果去过 你们也会跑的 |
[16:23] | Do you know anyone | 你知道有谁 |
[16:25] | Who would benefit from Bryce’s death? | 会从布赖斯的死中获益吗 |
[16:27] | Gidget I guess. | 吉基特 |
[16:29] | She’s like the Vince Mcmahon of our world. | 她是圈里的文森·麦克曼(世界摔跤娱乐主席) |
[16:31] | Well how would this Gidget benefit | 她失去一员大将 |
[16:33] | From losing her biggest star? | 对她有什么好处 |
[16:35] | Well when Bryce was the Iron Leprechaun | 布赖斯演钢铁小妖精时 |
[16:37] | She used to have to pay him a piece of the gate. | 她要给他部分门票抽成 |
[16:39] | Me flat rate 300 bucks a pop. | 而我是标准价 300块一场 |
[16:42] | I’ll tell you something else too. | 再告诉你们一些事 |
[16:45] | They used to bump uglies. | 他们有过一腿 |
[16:47] | And it didn’t end so great. | 而且不是和平分手 |
[16:55] | Somebody murdered Bryce? | 有人杀了布赖斯 |
[16:57] | Well you know your number one draw | 你的头号明星不见了 |
[16:59] | Disappears you had to have had a theory. | 你没什么想法吗 |
[17:01] | I just figured he couldn’t handle | 我只是以为他无法接受 |
[17:02] | What happened between us anymore. | 我们的事 |
[17:04] | – Murdered how? – Here you go Gidget. | -怎么会被杀了呢 -是这样 吉基特 |
[17:06] | Well what happened between you? | 你们之间发生了什么 |
[17:07] | Come on we had a thing. | 我们曾经好过 |
[17:09] | Got old. I moved on. | 感情过去了 我也就不再留恋 |
[17:11] | Thought at first Bryce did too but it ate at him. | 我以为他也是 但谁知他仍然难以自拔 |
[17:14] | Guys are like that you know. | 男人就是这样 |
[17:16] | The outside it looks like they don’t care | 表面淡然处之 |
[17:18] | But on the inside they’re chewing themselves up | 内心痛苦挣扎 |
[17:19] | Like cancer. | 就像得了癌症 |
[17:20] | I’ve got to be a suspect right? | 我是疑犯 对吧 |
[17:22] | We don’t like to come right out and say that. | 我们不想直说 |
[17:24] | Well I know I am ’cause Bryce was suing me. | 知道我是 因为布赖斯正要跟我打官司 |
[17:26] | Oh really? What was he suing you for? | 是吗 他告你什么 |
[17:28] | A bigger cut of the gate. | 增加门票抽成 |
[17:29] | I didn’t take it personal maybe he did. | 我没有私心 但也许他觉得我有 |
[17:31] | You know men. | 男人啊 |
[17:33] | Something goes wrong in the heart department | 心里有事不说出来 |
[17:34] | It always shows itself in another way. | 总要以其它方式表示 |
[17:37] | You know Bryce had a criminal past right? | 你们知道布赖斯有前科吧 |
[17:38] | Yeah he went to prison for assault during a robbery. | 他曾经因抢劫入狱 |
[17:43] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[17:44] | I got a thing for the bad boys. Don’t you? | 男人不坏女人不爱 对吧 |
[17:47] | No. I prefer good boys. | 不 我喜欢好男人 |
[17:50] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的 -是的 |
[17:52] | Yeah. So uh you uh… | 是 那你 |
[17:53] | Do you know if Bryce DaFonte owned a gun? | 知道布赖斯·达冯特有枪吗 |
[17:55] | Of course not. He was on parole. | 当然没有 他还在假释期 |
[17:57] | Tell you something though. I had a sweet | 不过 我有把 |
[17:58] | Little pistol came up missing right about the same time. | 可爱的小枪同时不见了 |
[18:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:06] | Do you know there is something about | 你知道吗 |
[18:08] | An American Diner Griddle | 这家美式餐厅煎的鸡蛋 |
[18:10] | That turns out eggs that rival even the greatest | 可以和巴黎最佳餐厅的菜肴 |
[18:12] | Boite Du Dejeuner in all of Paris. | 相媲美 |
[18:14] | So you’ve really done it huh? | 你真的这样做了吧 |
[18:17] | You turned your back on psychiatry to cook? | 不做心理医生 改行做饭 |
[18:20] | Well there’s more than one way to feed pele you know? | 条条大路通罗马 |
[18:24] | You’re irked aren’t you? | 你是不屑一顾的吧 |
[18:26] | Oh no. It’s just… | 不 只是 |
[18:29] | You’ve got to admit. | 你得承认 |
[18:30] | All that experience and knowledge | 你把所有经验 知识和才智 |
[18:32] | And wisdom trapped in a kitchen? | 都困在厨房里 |
[18:35] | It’s crazy. | 真是太疯狂了 |
[18:36] | I would suggest that what really | 我明白你嫉妒的是 |
[18:38] | Chuffs your eggs is that in his hour of need | 在紧要关头 |
[18:41] | Booth turned to me for advice instead of you. | 布斯找我咨询 而不是你 |
[18:44] | But Booth couldn’t go to see you | 他不会找你 |
[18:46] | Because your first duty is to the FBI. | 因为你得先对联调局负责 |
[18:49] | Well he should trust me. | 他应该相信我 |
[18:51] | He does trust you implicitly. | 他在心里还是相信你的 |
[18:53] | Obviously not. He came to you. | 显然不是 他去找了你 |
[18:54] | Right? A chef. | 一个主厨 |
[18:56] | But the point is he would never do anything | 但关键是他不愿 |
[18:58] | That would compromise your professional obligations. | 影响你履行职责 |
[19:01] | He’s too fond of you for that. | 他欣赏你的工作 |
[19:03] | Did he say that? Out loud? | 他真那样说的吗 |
[19:05] | He came to me | 他去找我 |
[19:06] | Knowing that I would consult with you. | 就知道我会找你讨论 |
[19:10] | Which is what I’d like to do now please. | 我本就想找你商量的 |
[19:12] | In short he believes that his brain condition | 简言之 他觉得 |
[19:16] | Has rendered incapable of hitting the broadside | 是脑袋的伤 |
[19:18] | Of a barn with his firearm. | 使他失去准心 |
[19:19] | That must really drive him up a wall. | 这肯定要他抓狂 |
[19:22] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[19:23] | So I look forward to consulting with you on the strange case | 所以我要和你讨论这个奇怪的病例 |
[19:27] | Of the man we here and after referred to as Agent B. | 而这名患者 我们称为B探员 |
[19:35] | Yes. | 好 |
[19:36] | You know what I said about the eggs? Hmm? | 刚才我说这里鸡蛋很美味 |
[19:38] | Doesn’t extend to the potatoes. | 不包括土豆 |
[19:43] | Frozen. | 没熟 |
[19:46] | Positive identification on the victim. | 死者身份鉴定 |
[19:49] | Bryce Dafonte. | 布赖斯·达冯特 |
[19:53] | A mug shot. | 入狱的照片 |
[19:54] | There you go. | 好了 |
[19:55] | Apparently Mr. Dafonte was somewhat violent | 显然在最终被丢到下水道前 |
[19:58] | Before channeling his aggression more productively. | 他有点暴力倾向 |
[20:00] | By pretending to be a vicious head-cracking leprechaun? | 扮演邪恶的小妖精摔跤手吗 |
[20:04] | Indeed. | 对 |
[20:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:08] | – What are you doing? – In searching | -这是什么 -在调查死因时 |
[20:10] | For cause of death I found three small | 我在三根肋骨边缘 |
[20:12] | Grooves along the margin on three separate ribs… | 发现小凹槽 |
[20:15] | Number two on the right five and six on the left. | 右边第二根 左边第五和第六根 |
[20:18] | Not caused by being crushed | 难道不是被压在两百磅的 |
[20:20] | By two million pounds of gravel and asphalt? | 石头和沥青下面而造成的吗 |
[20:22] | The nicks are deeper | 伤痕比 |
[20:24] | Than the extent of the green patina. | 尸骨绿色部分的延伸程度更深 |
[20:25] | Telling us they pre-existed the green. Very good. | 就是说在尸骨变绿前就存在 很好 |
[20:29] | Okay. What else do these nicks tell us? | 这些伤痕还能说明什么 |
[20:33] | I haven’t the foggiest. | 不知道 |
[20:34] | Were you aware | 你知道吗 |
[20:37] | That Marilyn Monroe had six toes on one foot? | 玛丽莲·梦露有只脚是六趾 |
[20:43] | Keep looking Mr. Nige-Murray. | 继续查 尼格·默里先生 |
[20:57] | Morning Agent B. | 早上好 B探员 |
[20:58] | Hiya Sweets. | 你好 斯维斯 |
[21:01] | Okay about the other night | 关于上次我去 |
[21:02] | When I came to your office… | 你办公室谈的事 |
[21:04] | “Nuff said nuff said “ | 不用说了 |
[21:05] | Said the blind man to the deaf man. | 视而不见 充耳不闻 |
[21:07] | And in this case I am totally the deaf man. | 这件事上 我完全就是聋子 |
[21:09] | Not just deaf mute. | 不仅聋 而且哑 |
[21:12] | You want me to talk to the victim’s family with you? | 你要和我一起与受害者家属谈话 |
[21:14] | Yeah I got the twin brother | 双胞胎哥哥 |
[21:16] | And the sister-in-law. They’re in the conference room. | 和她妻子 他们在会议室 |
[21:18] | What are we looking for? | 我们要做什么呢 |
[21:19] | Lies and guilt Sweets. | 揭穿谎言和罪行 宝贝 |
[21:20] | What else is there? | 还能做什么呢 |
[21:24] | I was always worried something bad | 我总在担心 |
[21:25] | Was going to happen to Bryce. | 布莱斯会出事 |
[21:27] | I stopped worrying | 他开始职业摔跤后 |
[21:28] | When he started wrestling professionally. | 就不担心了 |
[21:29] | So as far as you know | 那么据你所说 |
[21:31] | Your brother put his criminal past behind him. | 他已经痛改前非了 |
[21:32] | Yeah. He um you know | 是的 |
[21:35] | He loved the whole Leprechaun wrestling thing. | 他喜欢矮子摔跤表演 |
[21:37] | Quit drinking. | 戒酒了 |
[21:38] | Made a living. | 自力更生了 |
[21:39] | You were close? | 你们很亲密吗 |
[21:40] | We were twins but no. | 我们是双胞胎 但不亲密 |
[21:41] | No we weren’t close. | 我们不亲密 |
[21:43] | Bryce was always a little jealous of Derek. | 布莱斯有点嫉妒德瑞克 |
[21:45] | Because Derek was normal-sized. | 因为德瑞克身材正常 |
[21:48] | Yeah I’d have been jealous too if it worked out | 如果反过来 我变成小矮子 |
[21:49] | The other way and I got the short stick. | 也会嫉妒的 |
[21:51] | No pun intended. | 没开玩笑吧 |
[21:52] | That’s not funny agent Booth. | 这不好笑 布斯探员 |
[21:53] | I tried helping Bryce out. | 我帮助布莱斯脱困 |
[21:55] | You know got him jobs. | 给他找工作 |
[21:56] | When did you last talk? | 你们见面是什么时候 |
[21:58] | When Derek offered to testify at his parole hearing. | 德瑞克要求在假释听证会上作证 |
[22:01] | Offered? | 要求 |
[22:01] | Bryce said he didn’t need the help. | 布莱斯说不要我帮忙 |
[22:03] | It wasn’t like that at all. | 不是那样的 |
[22:05] | The whole parole thing was a lock with or without me. | 假释的事有没有我都已成定局 |
[22:10] | A lock? | 定局 |
[22:10] | Bryce testified against his cell mate in return for parole. | 布莱斯做污点证人指证狱友 |
[22:14] | I think it was brave. | 我觉得他很勇敢 |
[22:16] | It was stupid Nicole. | 这很傻 妮可 |
[22:17] | Probably could get him killed. | 他说不定就是因此被杀 |
[22:28] | You don’t mind me saying but… | 抱歉 我觉得 |
[22:31] | Neither one of you guys looks like a cop. | 你们都不像警察 |
[22:33] | You look like a substitute teacher and a fry cook. | 你像代课老师 你像油炸师傅 |
[22:36] | A fry cook? | 油炸师傅 |
[22:38] | We’re not cops. We’re professional interrogators. | 我们不是警察 是职业调查员 |
[22:40] | Nobody’s a fry cook! | 没人是油炸师傅 |
[22:42] | The cops are in there. | 警察在那边 |
[22:44] | Yes in case you annoy us and we want an arrest made. | 如果你惹恼我们 会被逮捕的 |
[22:46] | Any more cracks about fry cooks | 再说油炸师傅这种话 |
[22:48] | And I’ll have them come in here to rough you up! | 我会要他们进来揍你 |
[22:50] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[22:52] | Uh so you and Bryce Dafonte were cell mates | 你和布莱斯·戴芬是狱友 |
[22:54] | – For what 16 months? – Yeah. | -一起16个月 -是的 |
[22:56] | I’m sorry for Bryce. I liked him. | 布莱斯的事很遗憾 我喜欢他 |
[22:58] | Made the cell feel roomier. | 他使监狱像宿舍 |
[23:00] | We have information that Bryce ratted you out | 我们知道布莱斯出卖了你 |
[23:02] | So he would look good for the parole board. | 以利于他的假释 |
[23:04] | I never took that personally. | 我从没在意这事 |
[23:06] | Little guy like that | 对他那样小个子的人 |
[23:07] | You got to hold him to a different standard. | 得放宽容一些 |
[23:09] | You were released what um three months ago? | 你3个月前获释 对吧 |
[23:11] | Paid my debt to society got a job. | 还了我的债 找到了工作 |
[23:14] | – Road construction. – Yep. | -筑路工 -是的 |
[23:16] | Did you ever work in the Cleveland Park area? | 你在克利夫兰公园附近工作过吗 |
[23:18] | – Why? – Because that’s where | -怎么了 -在那里发现 |
[23:20] | Your former cell mate was discovered… | 你前狱友被埋在 |
[23:22] | 20 feet under the roadway. | 路面下20英尺的地方 |
[23:24] | Well I didn’t put him there. | 我没有干这事 |
[23:25] | All right look. | 好吧 |
[23:27] | Bryce told them where to find | 布莱斯只是告发 |
[23:28] | My pruno and dope stash okay? | 我藏麻醉剂的地方 |
[23:30] | That’s-that’s small beans. | 都是很小的事情 |
[23:31] | Three days in solitary. | 关3天禁闭而已 |
[23:32] | What I’m gonna kill him for that? | 我怎么会为这点事去杀他 |
[23:34] | All right all right. | 好吧 |
[23:37] | Me and Bryce cooked that dodge up together okay? | 布莱斯和我一起使了诈 |
[23:40] | I mean there was no chance I was getting out | 反正在刑满之前 |
[23:42] | A day earlier than my full sentence | 我是出不去的 |
[23:43] | Due to a spitting incident involving the warden. | 因为我和看守打过架 |
[23:46] | I figured why not | 所以我想何不 |
[23:47] | Do my cell mate a solid and get him out? | 帮我狱友一个忙 让他出去 |
[23:50] | And believe me Dafonte wanted out. | 相信我 戴芬想出去 |
[23:53] | Well everyone in prison wants out. | 哪个囚犯不想出去 |
[23:55] | No not like Bryce. | 不 布莱斯很想出去 |
[23:56] | He was talking about escape. | 他总在说要越狱 |
[23:58] | You know he was highly motivated. | 他强烈希望出去 |
[23:59] | So what was the big rush? | 什么原因 |
[24:01] | What you think? | 还能有什么 |
[24:04] | I think perhaps a crisis | 可能是 |
[24:05] | Of the heart and loins. Oh. | 感情危机吧 |
[24:07] | He got a Dear John letter from his ladylove | 他收到情人的分手信 |
[24:10] | Saying that she was thinking about calling it quits on him. | 说她想分开 |
[24:12] | The least I could do for my buddy. | 我只能为兄弟做这些 |
[24:14] | Wasn’t nobody waiting on me on the outside. | 反正没人在外面等着我 |
[24:21] | So my psychic | 我的占卜师说 |
[24:22] | Says that Brennan and Booth are linked | 布雷纳恩和布斯是相连的 |
[24:24] | In a very profound way. | 关系紧密 |
[24:26] | In order to eat that thing | 这样吃 |
[24:28] | You’re going to have to dislocate your jaw. | 你下巴会脱臼的 |
[24:29] | Like an articulated python. | 会像有关节的蛇一样 |
[24:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:32] | Tell me though… have you noticed | 告诉我 你发现 |
[24:35] | Any behavioral changes in Booth | 布斯从昏迷中苏醒后 |
[24:36] | Since he woke up from the coma? | 有什么变化 |
[24:38] | He’s not as happy-go-lucky as he used to be. | 他不像以前那么开心了 |
[24:41] | It’s like he’s… sort of sad. | 有点伤心 |
[24:46] | Well perhaps the brain tumor forced him | 也许因为脑瘤使他 |
[24:48] | To confront his own mortality. | 差点丧命 |
[24:49] | Booth’s confronted his mortality plenty of times. | 布斯常常死里逃生 |
[24:53] | I think that that dream he had… | 我想和他的梦有关 |
[24:55] | About him and Brennan being married… | 梦里他和布雷纳恩结婚了 |
[24:57] | I think that he sort of misses that dream. | 我觉得他想念梦里的情景 |
[24:59] | It’s like he’s homesick for that place | 怀念梦里的地方 |
[25:02] | And those people. | 和那些人 |
[25:05] | You think Booth fell in love | 你觉得布斯在梦里 |
[25:07] | With Dr. Brennan during a dream. | 和布雷纳恩博士相爱了 |
[25:10] | So do you. | 你不也这么认为吗 |
[25:13] | Right? | 是吧 |
[25:14] | Well I’m a… I’m a psychiatrist. | 我是个神精病学家 |
[25:16] | I’m… I’m not comfortable with answering. | 不方便回答 |
[25:18] | No. You’re a chef. | 不 你是个厨师 |
[25:20] | I am. | 是的 |
[25:21] | As usual you… you see the truth in things. | 通常 你能看到事物的本质 |
[25:25] | Look I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:27] | This is the most ill-conceived | 这真是我见过的 |
[25:29] | Sapless vomitous | 最糟糕 难看 |
[25:31] | Gargoyle of gastronomity I’ve ever encountered. | 的食品了 |
[25:32] | It’s just preposterous. You can’t… | 简直可笑 |
[25:34] | You know you’re really going to have to learn | 你真的应该学会 |
[25:37] | To enjoy things the way that they are. | 发现事物的优点 |
[25:42] | Well perhaps you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[25:46] | The remains were covered | 尸体被埋在 |
[25:48] | With 150 years’ worth of rubble. | 150年历史的砾石里 |
[25:51] | There’s a word I loathe. | 我不喜欢听这个 |
[25:52] | Half-naked dwarf wrestler gets killed | 半裸的矮人摔跤手被杀了 |
[25:54] | And his body gets dumped in some old hole in the ground? | 他的尸体被丢到了某个古老洞穴里 |
[25:57] | Well most of what he was buried in | 我发现尸体大部分 |
[26:00] | Where I found the remains was tired translucent | 被埋在陈旧半透明的陶片里 |
[26:02] | Ceramic vitreous dating back to the 1920s. | 都是上世纪20年代的东西 |
[26:05] | What was that some kind of Turkish bath? | 那是什么 像土耳其浴的管道 |
[26:07] | Nah it’s a pedestrian underpass. | 不 那是地下人行道 |
[26:08] | Here. | 给你 |
[26:09] | It collapsed in the ’30s. | 人行道30年代时塌了 |
[26:11] | They just threw some rocks into it | 他们就堆了一些石头 |
[26:13] | And paved it over. | 把它埋了 |
[26:14] | And paved it over. | 把它铺起来 |
[26:15] | Wait a second. So what you’re saying is | 慢着 你的意思是 |
[26:17] | You think that the leprechaun’s body | 那个小矮妖的身体 |
[26:19] | Was in that pedestrian underpass | 在污水池事件发生的时候 |
[26:20] | When the sinkhole happened. | 曾在人行道的地下通道里待过 |
[26:21] | Yeah. Yeah I mean a guy his size | 对 没错 他这种体形的人 |
[26:24] | There could’ve been a way through | 肯定可以通过 |
[26:25] | Especially with some digging. | 特别是再多挖几下 |
[26:26] | That would’ve stretched from here | 应该从这处地下 |
[26:27] | Underground to approximately | 大概延伸到 |
[26:29] | The other side of the street and then maybe | 街对面 然后也许 |
[26:31] | Another 20 feet east. | 再向东延伸二十英尺 |
[26:36] | “Cash for gold.” | “现金交换金币” |
[26:39] | Three months ago this place got robbed. | 三个月之前 这里曾遭盗窃 |
[26:41] | No sign of forced entry to the doors or windows. | 没有任何强行进入前门或者窗户的迹象 |
[26:44] | Alarm was cut from the inside. | 警报从内部被切断 |
[26:45] | Bad guys got off with bags of gold coins. | 窃贼拿走了好几袋金币 |
[26:48] | Well we think the robber may have been | 我们认为窃贼可能 |
[26:49] | The victim in your sinkhole. | 是污水池里的那个受害者 |
[26:51] | Oh I’ll be damned. | 不会吧 |
[26:52] | The owners of this place will | 老板肯定 |
[26:54] | Be glad to hear that. Fraud unit suspected | 会很高兴听到这个 反盗窃部门怀疑 |
[26:56] | It was an inside job. | 这是内鬼做的 |
[26:57] | How much did they lose? | 他们损失了多少 |
[26:59] | 120 grand worth. | 价值120 000美元 |
[27:01] | I think I found the point of ingress. | 我发现入口处了 |
[27:04] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 别开玩笑了 |
[27:06] | Just thinking about it I can’t breathe. | 根本无法想象 |
[27:07] | Angela’s sketch shows the collapsed | 安琪拉的轮廓图显示坍塌的 |
[27:09] | Pedestrian walkway comes five feet from this drain. | 人行道离这条管道有五英尺 |
[27:13] | The victim was small and strong. | 受害者很小很壮 |
[27:14] | He could’ve dug his way through. | 他可以挖出一条路 |
[27:16] | That’s gotta be what 16 18 inches? | 那得只有十六或者十八英寸吧 |
[27:18] | Honestly I can’t breathe. I got anxiety | 说真的 我没法呼吸了 我觉得很焦虑 |
[27:20] | Thinking about a guy down there. | 只要想一想有个人在这底下 |
[27:22] | Come on Bones there’s no way the victim can get | 不可能 骨头 受害者的肩膀 |
[27:24] | – His shoulders through there. – He could have made it. | -没办法通过这里 -他可以做到的 |
[27:26] | Mostly naked in his lycra shorts. | 几乎赤裸着 以他这种弹力 |
[27:28] | We may even find | 我们甚至可能在这底下 |
[27:30] | A container of luicant down there. | 发现一罐钱币 |
[27:32] | Well all we found were eight gold coins. | 我们只发现了八个金币 |
[27:34] | Oh yeah. Classic accomplice rip-off scenario. | 对啊 典型的同伙自相残杀事件 |
[27:38] | No honor between thieves. | 窃贼之间无信誉 |
[27:40] | What? I’m not allowed to chime in? | 怎么了 我不可以插话吗 |
[27:42] | I’m a law enforcement professional. | 我可是个专业的执法人员 |
[27:50] | The only markings we know | 我们唯一能确定的 |
[27:52] | For sure came from before the sinkhole | 属于污水池之前的纹理 |
[27:54] | Are these three little nicks | 是他肋骨上的 |
[27:57] | On his ribs. | 这三道小裂痕 |
[27:58] | Could he have been stabbed? | 他有没有可能是被刺死的 |
[27:59] | With what? | 用什么 |
[28:01] | The world’s dullest knife. | 世上最钝的刀 |
[28:03] | Perhaps something along the lines | 可能是一把像短柄小斧 |
[28:04] | Of a very dull hatchet. | 那样的东西所致 |
[28:05] | To a little person a hatchet | 对这么小的人来说 一把短柄小斧 |
[28:07] | Would be the equivalent of an ax. | 相当于一把大斧头 |
[28:08] | Assuming | 想想看 |
[28:10] | The accomplice was already lying in wait | 同伙早就埋伏等待 |
[28:12] | Surely he would’ve had the aforethought | 很可能他早就想过 |
[28:14] | To bring a more suitable weapon. | 要带上一个更合适的武器 |
[28:15] | Like a gun. | 比如说一把枪 |
[28:16] | Or a giant sword. | 或者是一把巨剑 |
[28:18] | Or a gun. | 或是一把枪 |
[28:22] | But the killer would have had to have been | 但是这么说这个杀手 |
[28:24] | An incredibly bad shot | 射击技术太差了 |
[28:26] | To merely graze his or her victim | 在这么完美的位置上射击了三次 |
[28:30] | Three times in such tight quarters. | 都只让他或者她的受害人擦伤 |
[28:37] | Oh! oh I see! | 我知道了 |
[28:39] | If he-if he was reaching forward. | 如果他 如果他朝前倾的话 |
[28:41] | More wrenched. | 更加扭曲一点 |
[28:42] | Or if he was actually hanging from his arm | 或者如果他实际上手臂垂挂 |
[28:44] | And the killer shot down from this angle. | 杀手从这个角度开枪 |
[28:47] | One bullet fired from above grazing these three ribs | 一颗子弹 从上面开火 擦过这三根肋骨 |
[28:51] | Deflecting piercing the diaphragm… | 转向之后集中隔膜 |
[28:53] | And of course as an achondroplastic dwarf | 当然了 作为一个患有软骨营养障碍性矮小的人 |
[28:55] | His organs would be more tightly jammed | 他的器官结构会比正常人 |
[28:57] | Together than a average person. | 更加严密 |
[28:59] | This would be his liver. | 这应该是他的肝脏 |
[29:01] | He’d have bled to death in minutes. | 几分钟之内他就失血过多而死亡 |
[29:03] | We found the cause of death. | 我们找到死因了 |
[29:11] | Yeah there’s some collateral damage | 没错 布斯的大脑在这一块 |
[29:13] | To Booth’s brain here. | 有一些附带性损伤 |
[29:16] | It would result in the memory lapses yeah | 这可能导致记忆偏差 没错 |
[29:19] | But it doesn’t explain any of his other symptoms. | 但这不能解释他的其他症状 |
[29:21] | Ah but I don’t think Booth has brain damage. | 我不觉得布斯受到了脑创伤 |
[29:24] | Then what’s his problem? | 那他有什么问题 |
[29:25] | May I ask why | 我可以问下为什么 |
[29:28] | You didn’t published your book on Booth | 你没有出版你那本有关布斯和 |
[29:30] | – And Brennan? – What is there a connection | -布纳恩的书吗 -怎么 我的书 |
[29:31] | Between my book and Booth’s marksmanship? | 和布斯的枪法有关系吗 |
[29:33] | I believe you didn’t published it because you’re afraid | 我觉得你没有出版的原因 是你怕 |
[29:37] | Of how Brennan and Booth would react to its conclusion. | 布纳恩和布斯会如何反应书里的结论 |
[29:41] | My book concludes that Brennan and Booth | 书的结论是布纳恩和布斯 |
[29:43] | Are in love with each other. | 会爱上彼此 |
[29:45] | It’s a scrummy conundrum isn’t it? | 混乱的迷啊 对吧 |
[29:47] | I believe that | 我相信 |
[29:49] | As a reaction to the childhood traumas | 作为一种对待孩童时期暴力 |
[29:51] | Of abuse and abandonment Dr. Brennan | 和遗弃的创伤的反应 布纳恩博士 |
[29:53] | Utilizes her intellect to armor herself | 运用她的智慧让自己与 |
[29:56] | From intense levels of emotion like love. | 强烈的情感比如爱情隔绝 |
[29:58] | And Booth? | 那布斯呢 |
[30:00] | Well subconsciously he’s sensitive | 潜意识上 他对她的脆弱 |
[30:02] | To her vulnerability. | 十分敏感 |
[30:04] | He knows that acting upon his feelings for her | 他清楚如果表现出他对她的感情 |
[30:06] | Would amount to a kind of assault. | 会等同于一种攻击 |
[30:09] | I couldn’t agree with you more. | 我非常同意你的说法 |
[30:12] | So Booth not shooting straight | 所以说布斯不能射准 |
[30:14] | Is simply– what– a manifestation of his | 只是简单的 性征期沮丧 |
[30:17] | – Phallic frustration? – Yeah he quite literally | -表现 -对 他甚至 |
[30:19] | Can’t bring his weapon to bear. | 不能用他的武器瞄准 |
[30:24] | Do I even have the right | 我有权利 |
[30:25] | To publish my book and make public | 出版我的书并且让大众接受 |
[30:28] | What these two can’t even admit to themselves? | 他们自己都不愿承认的事情吗 |
[30:29] | Oh good lord don’t ask me. | 天啊 别问我 |
[30:31] | I’m just a chef | 我只是个厨子 |
[30:33] | Not a psychiatrist. | 不是精神医师 |
[30:34] | I gave up that game precisely | 我放弃了这个游戏正是因为 |
[30:37] | So I don’t have to face that kind dilemma. | 这样我就不用面对这种困境了 |
[30:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:49] | Yeah look we do know that Hodges found a 22 pistol | 听着 我们都知道哈金斯在尸体附近 |
[30:51] | Near the body; it was fully loaded. | 找到一把22手枪 荷枪实弹 |
[30:53] | It hadn’t been discharged. | 但是没有开枪的迹象 |
[30:54] | Yeah I know that Bones okay? | 我知道 骨头 |
[30:55] | I do work for the FBI. | 我为美国联邦调查局工作 |
[30:57] | So has Gordon Gordon helped you at all | 戈登·戈登有没有 |
[31:00] | With your shooting problem? | 帮你解决你的射击问题 |
[31:01] | He doesn’t see it as a problem. | 他不觉得是个问题 |
[31:02] | Then maybe you don’t have one. | 那也许你根本没问题 |
[31:04] | Have you ever considered the possibility that | 你没有考虑过也许 |
[31:06] | You might simply be getting older? | 你只是变老了呢 |
[31:08] | Men do tend to decline | 男人在35岁过后 |
[31:10] | Physically past the age of 35. | 身体机能会有所下降 |
[31:11] | Remind me again how great I feel after talking to you. | 你又再次提醒了我跟你谈话有多愉快 |
[31:15] | Well who else would always tell you the truth? | 还有别人能跟你讲真话吗 |
[31:17] | Yeah you know it does make me feel better. | 这点倒确实让我觉得好多了 |
[31:18] | You know it makes no rational sense but it does. | 也许不怎么理智 但确实管用 |
[31:22] | Maybe I should start packing heat again. | 我觉得我又到发情期了 |
[31:24] | Packing heat? | 发情 |
[31:25] | Yes it’s a colloquialism. | 没错 这是俗话 |
[31:26] | I’m quite a good shot. | 我射击很棒 |
[31:28] | Hey if the leprechaun was shot | 如果那个小矮妖遭枪击 |
[31:30] | then where would the bullet be? | 那子弹在哪里 |
[31:31] | Well I assume somewhere in the six tons of crap | 我猜是在那六吨重的排泄物里 |
[31:34] | Hodgins hasn’t sifted through yet. | 哈金斯还没验过 |
[31:35] | Wait wait a second. Did you just call | 等等 你刚才是把 |
[31:37] | Forensic evidence “crap”? | 呈堂证供称之为”狗屎”吗 |
[31:38] | Colloquial again. What do you think? | 又俗了吧 你觉得呢 |
[31:39] | This is very nice. I like it. It shows that you’re adapting. | 不赖 我喜欢 说明你还挺懂得变通 |
[31:42] | I’m working on it and joshing around too. | 这份工作 让我欢喜让我忧啊 |
[31:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:54] | I already admitted that bryce and I had a thing. | 我已经承认我和布莱斯有一腿了 |
[31:56] | Hey where’s that hot FBI agent guy? | 那个FBI帅哥在哪儿 |
[31:59] | If I’m going to be interrogated I want it to be from him. | 如果换成他 我还乐意些被审问 |
[32:02] | That sweet little pistol you owned | 那支你丢了的 小小的可爱的手枪 |
[32:04] | That went missing was this it? | 是这个吗 |
[32:07] | Is that the gun that was used to kill Bryce? | 布莱斯是被这支枪杀死的吗 |
[32:09] | Uh no but it was nearby. | 不 但它在附近 |
[32:11] | Then yeah. That’s my pistol. | 那么 没错 这枪是我的 |
[32:14] | He didn’t steal the gun from you. | 他没有从你那里偷走枪 |
[32:17] | You gave it to him because you worried about his safety. | 是你给他的 因为你担心他的安危 |
[32:19] | I’m not exactly the worrying type. | 我可不是担惊受怕的那一型 |
[32:22] | Hey you want to make out a little bit? | 你想来点刺激的吗 |
[32:24] | People watching from behind that mirror | 镜子后面看着我们的人 |
[32:26] | Kind of turns me on. | 倒让我挺兴奋的呢 |
[32:28] | This… This personae she’s projecting | 这个 这个放浪的女人 |
[32:31] | This little person cougar– | 这个小个子熟女 |
[32:33] | She’s either masking emotional pain | 她是在掩饰痛苦情感 |
[32:36] | Or overcompensating for guilt. | 或者因其罪行而过度表现 |
[32:38] | Maybe you should tell sweets. | 也许你应该告诉小甜甜 |
[32:39] | Oh believe me if a chef can figure it out | 相信我 如果一个大厨都能看出来 |
[32:41] | Then a prodigy like sweets would’ve got there long before. | 那我们的天才小甜甜早就明白了 |
[32:44] | Okay so it wasn’t my brightest idea. | 好吧 其实那也不是我最明智的想法 |
[32:48] | What’s your theory on why agent Booth | 你觉得布斯探员为什么 |
[32:51] | Can no longer shoot straight? | 枪法不准了呢 |
[32:53] | He should practice more. | 他应该多多练习 |
[32:54] | Yeah but perhaps | 没错 但很可能 |
[32:56] | In conjunction with his using | 如同他上台阶 |
[32:59] | The wrong foot to climb the stairs | 迈错脚 |
[33:00] | And his wrong hand to drink coffee | 喝咖啡用错手一样 |
[33:02] | He’s closing the wrong eye when he aims. | 他射击时 闭错了眼 |
[33:05] | Real marksmen keep both eyes open when they shoot. | 真正的射手在射击时是两眼睁开的 |
[33:08] | Oh. Well that’s what I get | 好吧 这就是我为啥用 |
[33:10] | For using quigley down under as a reference isn’t it? | 捍卫游侠做对照的原因了 不是吗 |
[33:12] | So sweets told you about the hands and the feet? | 那么 小甜甜和你说了手和脚的事情吗 |
[33:16] | Mm we are consulting. | 我们在考虑 |
[33:17] | Patient confidentiality is being maintained. | 我们会维护病人的病情秘而不宣 |
[33:20] | And I won’t tell Booth that you’ve been ratting him out | 同样我也不会告诉布斯你在背后 |
[33:22] | To the FBI behind his back. | 向FBI出卖了他 |
[33:23] | Ratting out is an accurate phrase | 出卖是个精确的词 |
[33:25] | But somehow it doesn’t seem true. | 但似乎并不是事实 |
[33:29] | Hmm. You’ve come quite a long distance | 自打我们上次见面 你变了不少 |
[33:31] | Since we last met if you can now see a distinction | 如果你能分辨 |
[33:35] | Between accuracy and the truth. | 精确和事实的区别的话 |
[33:37] | Well I’m trying to help Booth. | 我在试着帮助布斯 |
[33:39] | I can be objective about his brain and he can’t. | 我可以客观的认识他大脑的问题 而他不能 |
[33:42] | Sometimes you have to help people | 有时你需要帮助人们 |
[33:44] | Against their wishes. | 对抗他们的意愿 |
[33:46] | I can’t think of anything I wouldn’t do to help him. | 我有足够的理由要帮助他 |
[33:51] | Can we listen please? | 我们还是听他们说吧 |
[33:53] | Yes. | 好的 |
[33:55] | Did you give Bryce the gun | 你给布莱斯枪 |
[33:56] | Because you knew he was planning a robbery? | 是因为你知道他在策划抢劫吗 |
[33:58] | All I knew | 我只知道 |
[34:00] | Is bryce told me he found a way to make a ton of money fast. | 布莱斯告诉我 要马上赚到很多很多钱 |
[34:03] | Who was in it with him? | 谁和他一起干? |
[34:04] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[34:06] | I think the reason you feel responsible | 我觉得你觉得不安的原因是 |
[34:09] | Is that if you’d paid Bryce his fair share | 如果你当时给布莱斯他应得的那一半的话 |
[34:11] | He wouldn’t have gotten himself killed. | 他不会被杀的 |
[34:13] | Bull’s-eye. | 正点 |
[34:14] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[34:16] | Bryce didn’t need money to impress me. | 布莱斯没必要用金钱来向我施压 |
[34:19] | And it wasn’t me that he was worried about | 他在监狱里时 |
[34:21] | When he was in prison. | 担心的也不是我 |
[34:22] | -Who was it? -All I know | – 那是谁 – 我只知道 |
[34:24] | Is that bryce broke it off with me. | 布莱斯和我分了手 |
[34:26] | Said he had to get serious with somebody else. | 说他还是在意别人 |
[34:29] | Said I wasn’t enough woman for him. | 说我并不是他的意中人 |
[34:35] | Wh-why is he looking at us? | 他 他为什么看我们 |
[34:38] | Geez it’s about time sweets. | 天哪 真够长的 小甜甜 |
[34:39] | What took you so long? | 为什么这么久 |
[34:40] | Don’t answer that okay? | 别说 好吗 |
[34:41] | What did he get out of her? | 他从她那套出什么没有 |
[34:43] | I have no idea but the two of them are very excited. | 不清楚 但他俩倒是挺兴奋 |
[34:46] | You want to…? | 难道你想要… |
[34:47] | I wouldn’t dream of it please. Oh okay. | 我才不会白日做梦 拜托 |
[34:49] | Uh murder victim told Gidget | 受害者告诉吉姬 |
[34:50] | That she wasn’t enough woman for him. | 她不是他的意中人 |
[34:53] | So? | 那又怎么样 |
[34:53] | Well so it suggests | 这样 说明 |
[34:55] | That while in jail your victim was pining | 在监狱里时 你的受害人渴望 |
[34:57] | For an average-sized woman. | 找到一个正常身高的女性 |
[34:59] | Well vocabulary? That is your evidence? | 就这一句话 这就是你的证据吗 |
[35:01] | We subpoenaed the victim’s cell phone records. | 我们查过受害人的手机记录 |
[35:03] | The only people he ever talked | 和他通过话的只有 |
[35:04] | to were Gidget and his brother. | 吉姬和他的哥哥 |
[35:06] | The victim’s brother said that they were estranged right? | 受害人哥哥说过他们不和 对吗 |
[35:08] | And the victim’s brother’s wife is an average-sized woman | 而受害人哥哥的老婆正是个正常身高的女人 |
[35:11] | -Isn’t she? -You want us | – 不是吗 – 你想让我们 |
[35:13] | -To handle this? -No no. | 来处理吗 – 不 不 |
[35:14] | I`ll handle this one boys | 还是我自己来吧 兄弟们 |
[35:29] | Why did you bring me here? | 你为什么带我来这 |
[35:30] | We found bryce | 我们就是在这 |
[35:32] | Right there. | 找到布莱斯的 |
[35:32] | He was crawling from | 他从那边 |
[35:34] | All the way over there | 一直爬过来 |
[35:35] | Lugging his own weight in gold coins | 拖着那些金币 |
[35:36] | Through a tunnel probably about… | 从一个通道爬过来 可能 |
[35:38] | Oh about that wide. | 差不多这么宽 |
[35:40] | He got out. | 他出来了 |
[35:41] | On the other end he was shot and killed. | 在通道另一边 他被枪击致死 |
[35:43] | Why is it that somebody would do something like that? | 为什么会有人要这么做 |
[35:46] | Greed? Bravery? | 贪婪 还是勇敢 |
[35:50] | He was doing it for you wasn’t he Nicole? | 他这么做都是为了你 不是吗 妮可 |
[35:55] | How long were you and Bryce seeing each other | 你和布莱斯背着你丈夫 |
[35:57] | Behind your husband’s back? | 好了多久了 |
[36:00] | Since always. | 从开始就是 |
[36:03] | Since high school. | 高中时候起 |
[36:05] | I wrote Bryce | 我给监狱里的布莱斯 |
[36:07] | In prison and I told him | 写信说 我们必须要 |
[36:09] | That we had to stop. | 分手了 |
[36:11] | But when he got out on parole | 但他获释后 |
[36:14] | He begged me to choose him. | 他却求我选择他 |
[36:16] | Got it in his head | 他唯一的信念就是 |
[36:17] | That to get me to himself | 让我和他在一起 |
[36:19] | He had to be a better provider than his brother. | 他要证明他能比他哥哥让我过更好的生活 |
[36:23] | Are you going to tell Derek about us? | 你会告诉德里克我们的事情吗 |
[36:26] | No. | 不 |
[36:27] | No I’m not going to say anything to him. | 不 我什么也不会告诉他 |
[36:29] | But I will tell you that if you’ve been in love | 但我要告诉你的是如果你和另一个人 |
[36:31] | With another man for ten years | 相爱了十年 |
[36:32] | Your husband knows. | 你丈夫肯定知道 |
[36:34] | What I need to know | 我想知道的是 |
[36:37] | Is who was helping bryce out with his burglary. | 谁是布莱斯盗窃的共犯 |
[36:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:41] | I don’t know. Probably somebody he met in prison. | 我不知道 也许是一起蹲监狱的人吧 |
[36:44] | He said that he would buy me anything that I ever wanted. | 他说他会给我买所有我想要的东西 |
[36:47] | If I knew Bryce was stealing | 如果我知道是偷来的 |
[36:48] | I would have begged him to stop. | 我会阻止他的 |
[36:50] | You see Miss Dafonte | 戴芬女士 |
[36:51] | When a man can’t have the woman that he loves | 一个男人得不到他所爱的女人 |
[36:54] | He gets a bit crazy. | 是会有点疯狂的 |
[36:56] | One brother– he died for you right there. | 一个 已经为你而死了 就在这 |
[37:01] | The other one your husband– | 另一个 你的丈夫 |
[37:03] | You put him through hell. | 你在把他推向地狱 |
[37:15] | I still can’t find a bullet. | 我还是找不到子弹 |
[37:17] | Well keep trying. | 那就继续找呗 |
[37:18] | Well it could have been washed anywhere by the water. | 谁知道被水冲到哪里去了 |
[37:19] | The guy’s ring | 这家伙的指环 |
[37:22] | Was nearly 30 meters away. | 在离他将近30米的地方 |
[37:24] | High school wrestling. | 高校摔跤 |
[37:26] | Now that has got to be the victim’s right? | 肯定是死者的指环吧 |
[37:28] | Oh I am back. I mean king of the lab right? | 我还是实验室之王 对吗 |
[37:31] | No. Not king of the lab. | 不 还不是实验室之王 |
[37:33] | This is not the victim’s ring. | 这不是死者的指环 |
[37:35] | Achondroplasia causes | 由于软骨发育不全 |
[37:36] | Metaphyseal cupping at the joints | 使得干骺端套住关节 |
[37:38] | Resulting in large knuckles too… | 导致指关节粗大 |
[37:41] | Too big for this ring. | 戴不上这个指环 |
[37:42] | Well then whose ring is this? | 那这指环是谁的 |
[37:43] | Someone who went to the same high school | 一个与死者同一所高中的人 |
[37:46] | At the same time played the same sport | 同样是玩摔跤的 |
[37:48] | But had average-size fingers. | 但是有着正常大小的手指 |
[37:57] | We’re good at this. | 我们对这事很在行 |
[37:59] | Yeah Bones this is what we do. | 对啊 骨头 咱们可是专业班子 |
[38:00] | We’re the best. | 我们是最棒的 |
[38:04] | Mr. Dafonte thank you for coming in. | 戴芬先生 劳您跑这一趟 |
[38:06] | Yeah uh so you got any news on my brother? | 我弟弟有什么新消息吗 |
[38:09] | Do me a favor and just put your hand out like this please? | 帮个忙 把手像这样伸出来 |
[38:11] | What’s going on? | 这是干什么 |
[38:13] | Mr. Dafonte please your hand just like this. | 戴芬先生 请把手像这样伸出来 |
[38:20] | When your brother came out of the tunnel | 你弟弟从下水道出来的时候 |
[38:22] | You reached out and took his hand. | 你抓住他的手 |
[38:24] | He thought the two of you were working together | 他还以为你和他是同伙 |
[38:25] | But you knew why he wanted the money. | 可你知道他为什么想弄钱 |
[38:28] | When you shot your brother | 当你打中他时 |
[38:30] | The force partially dislocated his shoulder | 他的肩膀被冲力拉脱臼了 |
[38:33] | While the bullet traveled through the torso in a fatal trajectory | 子弹穿过躯体的过程中 |
[38:35] | Grazing three ribs. | 擦伤了他3跟肋骨 |
[38:36] | Then you pushed him back into the tunnel foot to face. | 然后你把他塞回管道 |
[38:40] | But he pulled off your ring. | 可他拽下了你的指环 |
[38:43] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[38:45] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[38:46] | – Why? – Come on Nicky. You knew why. | -为什么 – 还用问吗 |
[38:48] | You know exactly why. | 你很清楚这是为什么 |
[39:00] | So we found most of the uh gold coins | 我们在死者哥哥家的地板下面 |
[39:02] | In the victim’s brother’s crawl space. | 找到了绝大多数金币 |
[39:04] | I mean most of them not all of them. | 是大多数 不是全部 |
[39:06] | Ah so the oldest murder of them all eh? | 那就是哥哥干的吧 |
[39:09] | Brother slays brother Cain and Abel. | 哥哥杀死了弟弟 就像该隐和亚伯 |
[39:10] | Doc tomorrow morning | 博士 明早7点 |
[39:12] | I got to be a firing alliance 7 A.M. | 我还得去枪法认证 |
[39:13] | So you have to fix my brain damage. | 你得解决我的脑损伤问题 |
[39:15] | You haven’t got brain damage. | 你的脑子没事 |
[39:17] | Oh Gordon Gordon okay they took out a brain tumor | 你看 他们从我脑子里 |
[39:20] | The size of a melon ball out of my head. | 取出了一个瓜大的脑瘤 |
[39:22] | I can’t shoot straight. | 我枪法不准了 |
[39:23] | I can’t tell if people are lying. | 我看不出别人说了慌 |
[39:25] | I have to get dummy books just to do things. | 我得看着指导书做事 |
[39:27] | I-I… I’m at a complete loss with stuff. | 我在丧失很多东西 |
[39:29] | Not as a result of brain damage. | 这不是因为脑损伤 |
[39:33] | When you were in a coma | 在你昏迷时 |
[39:35] | You got a glimpse of another world. | 你窥见另一个世界 |
[39:37] | Right and how does that help me aim my gun? | 对 这事影响了我的准头吗 |
[39:41] | Temperance Brennan. | 坦普瑞·布纳恩 |
[39:44] | You’re in love with her. | 你爱上她了 |
[39:47] | You’re building a world around her. | 你在构筑一个有她的世界 |
[39:49] | A family. | 一个家庭 |
[39:51] | We’re not compatible. | 我俩不合适 |
[39:53] | She sees the world one way | 她看世界的方式 |
[39:54] | I see it the other way. | 跟我截然相反 |
[39:56] | No of course it’s absolutely ludicrous | 是啊 把你们俩摆一块儿 |
[39:58] | The idea of you two together | 真是太好笑了 |
[39:59] | But the heart chooses What it chooses doesn’t it? | 可是心认准了就是认准了 对吗 |
[40:02] | We don’t really have any say in the matter. | 感情上的事就是如此 |
[40:05] | She doesn’t love me. I would know if she loved me. | 她不爱我 不然我会感觉到 |
[40:07] | May I counsel patience on this front? | 在这事上 我能奉劝你耐心些吗 |
[40:11] | Hope and patience. | 希望和耐心 |
[40:17] | So about my marksmanship certification | 那我的枪法鉴定呢 |
[40:20] | Any advice? | 有什么建议 |
[40:22] | Grow a set. Be a man. Step up. | 那出点男人样来 加把劲儿 |
[40:25] | She’s your partner for heaven’s sake. | 她可是你的搭档 |
[40:27] | The job you do together is highly dangerous. | 你们俩从事的工作非常危险 |
[40:30] | She counts on you for protection. | 她指望着你的保护 |
[40:33] | So you damn well better protect her. | 那你就把她保护得好好的 |
[40:35] | So that’s your big psychiatric advice? | 这就是你专业的精神病学建议 |
[40:36] | Just grow a set? | 只要加把劲儿吗 |
[40:37] | Indeed. When it comes to a man and his gun | 当然 男人和他的枪出问题时 |
[40:41] | A woman is the natural cure. | 女人就是治愈良药 |
[40:43] | Take Dr. Brennan to this | 把布纳恩带上 |
[40:45] | This shooting event of yours. | 带去看你射击 |
[40:49] | You won’t fail in front of her. | 你在她面前不会失败 |
[40:52] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[40:54] | Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 |
[40:56] | Hello. | 你好 |
[40:58] | Please take a seat. | 请坐 |
[41:00] | Oh well why can’t we | 为何我们 |
[41:02] | Sit out in the restaurant? | 不坐在餐厅里 |
[41:03] | Oh no Bones. | 骨头 |
[41:04] | This is a great honor to sit at the chef’s table. | 坐在主厨桌子是很荣幸的 |
[41:06] | Huge | 莫大的荣幸 |
[41:07] | But it’s in the kitchen. | 可这是在厨房 |
[41:08] | It’s hot and noisy. | 又热又吵 |
[41:09] | It’s a thing all right? Just go with it. | 就是要这样 你就随它吵吧 |
[41:15] | So… | 那 |
[41:17] | Bones um… | 骨头 |
[41:19] | Would you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[41:20] | Yes as long as it does not involve me shaving my head. | 好 只要不是让我刮脸 |
[41:27] | You are making a joke. | 你会开玩笑了 |
[41:29] | I’m becoming quite amusing. | 我现在变得可有趣了 |
[41:31] | Yes you are. It’s very funny. | 对 你变风趣了 这真有意思 |
[41:33] | Honestly | 说真的 |
[41:34] | Will you do me a favor? | 你会帮我吗 |
[41:36] | Yes as long as I don’t have to shave my head. | 会 只要不让我刮脸就成 |
[41:42] | A little advice on humor | 关于幽默的小建议 |
[41:43] | Once the joke happens don’t dog pile on it. | 玩笑开过了就别再抓着不放 |
[41:45] | Just let it go. | 开过就过了 |
[41:46] | Do try these amuse bouche. | 尝尝这道开胃菜 |
[41:48] | They may look like sperm on corn smut | 看起来就像是玉米黑粉病沾上精液 |
[41:50] | But I assure you they are magically scrumptious. | 但我保证 它们非常美味 |
[41:54] | Be brave my children. | 勇敢点 我的孩子 |
[41:55] | Make a foray. | 大胆地吃吧 |
[41:57] | Cast off your shackles etcetera etcetera. | 摆脱你的束缚 你的什么之类的 |
[41:59] | Abide by my exhortations to joie de vivre | 听我的劝享受生活 |
[42:02] | That you may be borne aloft | 然后你们会乘上 |
[42:05] | On the trembling wings of giggling angels. | 在笑声中轻颤的天使之翼 |
[42:45] | Excellent agent Booth. | 布斯探员 非常好 |