时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | It’s a buyer’s market so this place is a steal. | 现在是买方市场 房价非常优惠 |
[00:07] | And the owner’s wife died so he’s motivated. | 房主的妻子去世了 他才想卖出去 |
[00:09] | I’d be surprised if another agent | 其他房产中介 |
[00:11] | Doesn’t already have an offer. | 都争着给它报价 |
[00:12] | Um what’s that smell? | 什么味道 |
[00:14] | Probably the neighbors. | 可能是邻居那边飘过来的 |
[00:16] | I hear they love to barbecue. | 我听说他们酷爱烧烤 |
[00:18] | It’s a very friendly neighborhood. | 这里邻里都很友善 |
[00:20] | Now the master bedroom has been | 主卧已经重新装修过了 |
[00:22] | Beautifully redone with coffered ceilings | 漂亮的镶板天花 |
[00:25] | And all-new carpeting. | 全新的地毯 |
[00:26] | You ask me it’s to die for. | 你们肯定爱死它了 |
[00:34] | I’m sorry he was supposed to clean up. | 对不起 他本该打扫干净的 |
[00:37] | That’s a foot. | 那是只脚 |
[00:38] | Oh my god! | 天啊 |
[00:39] | Oh my god! oh my god! | 天啊 天啊 |
[00:46] | Crap. | 又完了 |
[00:53] | I thought your grandfather lived in a nursing home. | 我以为你爷爷住在养老院 |
[00:55] | It’s a retirement community it’s not a prison. | 那只是退休社区 不是监狱 |
[00:57] | He can leave anytime that he wants. | 他随时可以离开 |
[00:59] | I think it’s nice he wants to stay with you for a while. | 他能来跟你住一段时间很好啊 |
[01:01] | Did something happen in the nursing home? | 养老院出了什么事吗 |
[01:03] | You know what if I tell you | 要是告诉你 |
[01:04] | You’re just gonna read into it all sorts of stuff. | 你又会把事情搞得很复杂 |
[01:06] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[01:07] | He slugged a nurse. | 他打了一名护士 |
[01:09] | A male nurse. | 一名男护士 |
[01:10] | Okay | 好吧 |
[01:11] | Well actually that’s pretty straightforward. | 事实上 这很简单 |
[01:13] | Hostile aggressive antisocial behavior… | 敌意兼侵略性的反社会行为 |
[01:16] | Sweets | 斯维斯 |
[01:17] | He wanted to smoke a cigar in his room. | 他只是想在房间里抽雪茄 |
[01:19] | A cigar? | 雪茄 |
[01:20] | – That’s interesting. – No it’s not. | -有意思 -你就别瞎猜了 |
[01:21] | He’s a tough guy that’s all. | 他就是脾气硬 就这么简单 |
[01:21] | Hey Shrimp! | 嘿 小不点 |
[01:24] | Shrimp. | 小不点 |
[01:25] | Hey Pops. | 爷爷 |
[01:26] | How you doing? | 你最近怎么样 |
[01:27] | “Shrimp”? | “小不点” |
[01:29] | I imagine Booth used to be shorter. | 可能布斯小时候很矮 |
[01:32] | Ha-ha! Pops! | 爷爷 |
[01:34] | Bring it over! How you doing? | 你终于来了 最近好吗 |
[01:36] | – I’m fine. – Come on over Pops. | -我很好 -快过来 |
[01:38] | Nice place. The ptomaine come with the food | 好地方 能闻着尸臭吃东西 |
[01:40] | Or do you have to order it on the side? | 要么咱还是叫些别的东西吃 |
[01:42] | Ha! This here’s Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 这是坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[01:44] | Very nice to meet you Mr. Booth. | 很高兴见到你 布斯先生 |
[01:47] | You weren’t kidding. | 你没骗我 |
[01:50] | What did you tell him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[01:51] | Nothing. You can give her hand back now. | 没什么 你可以松开她的手了 |
[01:53] | All right. You can call me Hank sweetheart. | 宝贝 叫我汉克 |
[01:56] | – Okay Hank. – Hi. | -好 汉克 -你好 |
[01:57] | And who’s this a friend of Parker’s? | 这是谁 帕克的朋友吗 |
[01:59] | No this here is Dr. Sweets. | 不对 这是斯维斯医师 |
[02:02] | A doctor? | 他是医生 |
[02:03] | I don’t think so. | 我才不信 |
[02:05] | No it is. | 确实是 |
[02:05] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[02:07] | Where’d you get your MD | 你在哪拿的行医证 |
[02:08] | In a cracker jack box? | 在花生糖盒里吗 |
[02:10] | So what do you got on? | 你有什么安排吗 |
[02:12] | I’m ready for some action. | 我已经准备大干一场了 |
[02:13] | Well you know I figured we’d play some dominoes | 我们可以玩诺骨牌 |
[02:15] | Then after that maybe go… | 然后呢 咱就去… |
[02:16] | Sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 接个电话 |
[02:18] | Sorry Pops. | 抱歉 爷爷 |
[02:19] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[02:21] | Yeah. Okay on our way. Got a case. | 好 马上来 有案子 |
[02:23] | Good. I can help. I was an MP | 那好 我是当过兵的人 带上我 |
[02:25] | you know. No you can’t come Pops. | 不行 爷爷 你不能去 |
[02:26] | I’ll tell you what why don’t you | 这样吧 你就 |
[02:27] | Meet me back at the apartment | 先回公寓等我吧 |
[02:28] | – All right? – All right. | -好吗 -好吧 |
[02:30] | All right I’ll call a cab. | 那行 我打的去 |
[02:31] | No. Sweets here he’ll uh he’ll give you a ride. | 不用 让斯维斯载你回去 |
[02:33] | Okay Pops? It was nice to meet you Hank. | 很高兴见到你 汉克 |
[02:36] | Sure. See ya Pops. | 好 再见 爷爷 |
[02:40] | Uh so shall we go? | 我们走吧 |
[02:43] | You got room on your bicycle for my bag? | 你自行车上有地方放我的包吗 |
[02:47] | Are you sure you can handle him? | 你确定能照顾好他吗 |
[02:49] | You know he must have been in a nursing home for a reason. | 他一定是逼不得已才住养老院的 |
[02:52] | Well Pops he had triple- bypass surgery about well | 他大概三个月前 |
[02:54] | I’d say three months ago. | 做了心脏搭桥手术 |
[02:56] | You know he didn’t want to be on his own. | 他不想孤零零一个人 |
[02:57] | Hey if he wants to be with me now that’s cool. | 如果他想跟我住 那真是求之不得 |
[02:59] | Well what if he wants to make it permanent. | 那么如果他想一直住下去呢 |
[03:00] | It’s family Bones. | 那是我爷爷啊 骨头 |
[03:02] | Okay? Nothing trumps family just remember that okay? | 没用什么比家人更重要 |
[03:04] | All right let’s go. Open up. | 来吧 开门 |
[03:06] | – After you Bones. – Thank you. | -你先进 骨头 -谢谢 |
[03:11] | This wouldn’t have happened if I had been here. | 如果有我在 就不会发生这种事了 |
[03:13] | She told me to move out. | 是她让我搬出去 |
[03:14] | Said the place would look better. | 说这样会看起来好点 |
[03:15] | Let me handle this. | 让我来处理 |
[03:17] | Hi. | 你好 |
[03:18] | I’m Katie Selnick. | 我是凯蒂·森尼克 |
[03:19] | I’m the real estate agent. | 房产中介 |
[03:21] | And this is Howard Fileman; he’s the owner of the house. | 这是霍华德·范曼 他是房主 |
[03:23] | I know that this is a really bad time | 我知道现在说这些不合时宜 |
[03:27] | But it is a buyer’s market so if you… | 但现在是买方市场 所以如果你们 |
[03:29] | Show a little a compassion all right? | 有点怜悯之心好吗 |
[03:32] | I need a list of everyone who had access to the house. | 给出所有进出这间房子的人员名单 |
[03:34] | That includes real estate agents that includes clients. | 所有的房产中介 客户 |
[03:36] | Well that’s an awfully long list. | 那单子可就长了 |
[03:37] | Then you better start getting to work there Katie. | 那你就快下手去办吧 |
[03:39] | Here you go. Please stay there thank you. | 到了 请别过来 |
[03:42] | Whoever this was burned to ash overnight. | 有人在一夜之间被烧成灰烬 |
[03:45] | Give me some space please. Back up. | 往后站 别过来 |
[03:47] | So nothing else burn? | 其他东西没有被烧毁的痕迹吗 |
[03:48] | Nothing else. | 没有 |
[04:00] | Hey maybe it was the candle here in the cake. | 也许是蛋糕上的蜡烛点着的 |
[04:02] | Whoa stop! | 别动 |
[04:04] | Everyone freeze! | 全都别动 |
[04:05] | This hand is very fragile | 这只手十分脆弱 |
[04:07] | Especially the phalanges. | 尤其是指骨 |
[04:09] | Any motion may cause the rest of it | 任何轻微的动作都有会让它 |
[04:11] | To just fall apart. | 化为灰烬 |
[04:12] | Okay we’re frozen now Bones. | 得 我们都定住了 |
[04:15] | What can we do? | 现在怎么办 |
[04:16] | I need some kind of spray adhesive | 我需要喷雾式粘合剂 |
[04:20] | Like hairspray? | 比方说发胶 |
[04:23] | She must have some. | 她肯定有 |
[04:24] | – I’ll go get some. – It would be best | -我去拿 -你最好 |
[04:27] | If you didn’t lift your feet when you moved. | 走的时候别抬脚 |
[04:29] | Yes. | 好 |
[04:32] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[04:34] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:38] | There appear to be wounds on this hand. | 这只手上似乎有伤 |
[04:42] | But… | 倘若 |
[04:44] | We won’t know what weapon caused them | 不固定这些骨灰 |
[04:46] | If I don’t stabilize the ash. | 就无法断定是哪种凶器造成的 |
[04:50] | – Hey can I move now? – Gently. | -我现在能动了吗 -轻点 |
[04:52] | Right. So what are we talking about here | 那么这里到底发生什么事 |
[04:53] | Spontaneous combustion? | 人体自燃吗 |
[04:54] | – There’s no such thing. – Come on bones | -不可能 -拜托 |
[04:56] | Electrical currents in your body | 电流瞬间穿过身体 |
[04:57] | They start sparking and then before you know it | 火花四射 在你发现之前 |
[04:59] | Whoosh flame on! | 全身已熊熊燃烧 |
[05:01] | Well that’s absurd. | 无稽之谈 |
[05:02] | Oh really? Then what happened? | 那你说这是什么 |
[05:09] | I have… Absolutely no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[05:12] | Exactly. | 说得好 |
[05:13] | Spontaneous combustion. | 那就是人体自燃 |
[05:55] | I think Booth was on to something. | 布斯的猜测不无道理 |
[05:57] | What spontaneous combustion? | 你是说他的”人体自燃”理论吗 |
[05:59] | Well the so-called instances of spontaneous combustion | 所谓的人体自燃现象 |
[06:02] | Can actually be explained by a phenomenon known as the “wick effect.” | 其实就是”灯芯效应” |
[06:06] | Okay here’s the classic example. | 曾发生一件真人真事 |
[06:07] | Heavyset guy passes out from booze | 一个身材魁梧的人喝醉酒 |
[06:10] | Holding a lit cigarette. | 手里夹着一支点燃的烟 |
[06:11] | He drops the cigarette onto his pajamas. | 烟掉在睡衣上 |
[06:14] | The fire melts his belly fat. | 火融化了他的腹部脂肪 |
[06:16] | The fat soaks into the bedding | 脂肪浸湿床榻 |
[06:18] | Creating what is essentially a slow-burning human candle | 使死者成了一支缓慢燃烧的人体蜡烛 |
[06:21] | The pajamas being the wick. | 睡衣就是灯芯 |
[06:24] | Fat burns in not out | 脂肪在体内燃烧 而非体外 |
[06:25] | Which explains why nothing else caught on fire. | 这就是其他物品无燃烧痕迹的原因 |
[06:27] | Based on the position of the body | 根据尸体的姿势 |
[06:29] | The victim was either unconscious or dead | 死者在燃烧的时候 |
[06:30] | When the fire started. | 处于昏迷或死亡状态 |
[06:32] | People who die at a fire show signs of motion | 被烧死的人会有反抗动作 |
[06:34] | You know trying to get away from the flames. | 本能地避开火焰 |
[06:36] | This person never moved. | 而死者并无丝毫移动的痕迹 |
[06:37] | Tox screen from the tissue | 脚部组织的毒理检测显示 |
[06:38] | On the foot showed no signs of drugs or alcohol. | 没有嗑药或醉酒迹象 |
[06:42] | So then the victim was killed before the fire even started. | 说明起火时 死者已经死亡 |
[06:44] | Hey so you met Booth’s granddad? | 你见到布斯的爷爷了吗 |
[06:45] | Yes. I think Booth wants him to move in. | 见到了 布斯想跟他一起住 |
[06:48] | Wow that’s a big step. | 这可是个大事 |
[06:50] | Well Hank raised Booth after his father left. | 汉克一手将布斯抚养长大 |
[06:53] | Seeley’d do anything for him. | 瑟雷为他赴汤蹈火也在所不惜 |
[06:54] | Booth is a good man. | 布斯真是个好人 |
[06:58] | Showing a little interest in the personal lives | 你也对同事的私生活 |
[07:00] | Of your coworkers there Clark? | 开始感兴趣了吗 克拉克 |
[07:01] | No. I just meant that… | 非也 我只是… |
[07:05] | Well,I had a grandparent who lived with us when I was young | 我也是由祖父母带大的 |
[07:09] | And yes I am. | 我是很有感触 |
[07:10] | Too often we don’t appreciate the elderly until they’re gone. | 那种子欲养而亲不在的惨事 |
[07:14] | I just find Agent Booth’s actions | 我觉得布斯探员 |
[07:16] | To be commendable and moving. | 的确让人敬佩和感动 |
[07:19] | You’re moved? | 你被感动了 |
[07:22] | Yes I’m moved. | 是的 我深受感动 |
[07:25] | And now I’m not. | 可现在给你搅黄了 |
[07:28] | Based on the markers | 根据伤痕 |
[07:29] | I say we’re looking at a female. | 死者应是名女性 |
[07:31] | The victim had Haglund’s deformity. | 死者患有跟腱末端病 |
[07:33] | Very good Dr. Edison. | 很好 爱迪生博士 |
[07:35] | Haglund’s deformity? | 跟腱末端病 |
[07:36] | It’s a bony enlargement on the heel | 由于穿着不合适的高跟鞋 |
[07:38] | That’s caused by wearing Ill-fitting high-heel shoes. | 造成脚跟骨骼增生 |
[07:41] | Judging by the micro-fractures and remodeling to the tarsus and the metatarsus | 根据跗骨和跖骨的微裂缝和愈合程度 |
[07:45] | The victim also had plantar fasciitis. | 死者还患有足底筋膜炎 |
[07:47] | There were also elevated levels of leptin in the tox screen. | 毒理检测中有较高的瘦素 |
[07:51] | Taken together | 结合两者 |
[07:52] | That means the victim was probably obese. | 死者可能身材肥胖 |
[07:54] | So we have to I.D. a pile of ash | 我们得用一床的灰和体型肥胖 |
[07:56] | Based on only the fact that it’s a… Fat lady? | 这两个仅有线索来确认死者身份吗 |
[07:59] | It’s quite a challenge I agree. | 我承认这的确很有难度 |
[08:01] | This orange goo | 这橙色粘质 |
[08:03] | Looks like melted polymers– can I grab a sample here? | 像是融化的聚合物 我能提取样本吗 |
[08:06] | Just be careful of bone fragments. | 小心碎骨 |
[08:08] | So what does he call his grandfather? | 他是怎么称呼他祖父的 |
[08:10] | Uh Pops. | 爷爷 |
[08:13] | Called mine gramps. | 跟我一样 |
[08:24] | Agent Booth | 布斯探员 |
[08:25] | This is Officer David Poe third district. | 我是第三街区的戴维坡警员 |
[08:27] | Sorry to disturb you sir. | 很抱歉打扰您 |
[08:29] | What’s up Officer Poe? | 有什么事吗 |
[08:30] | Well I’m here with your grandfather sir. | 你祖父在我这里 |
[08:32] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[08:33] | I’m fine Seeley– this cop just pinched me for nothing. | 瑟雷 我没事 是这警察啰嗦而已 |
[08:36] | We’re at Takoma Park. | 我们在塔卡莫公园 |
[08:37] | I think he could use a ride home. | 我想他需要人接回家 |
[08:39] | Well wha… Is he hurt? Is he okay? | 他受伤了吗 他还好吧 |
[08:41] | He was a little bit confused | 他有点迷迷糊糊的 |
[08:42] | And disoriented. | 还迷了路 |
[08:43] | Wait a minute! | 等等 |
[08:45] | Seeley I’m fine. | 瑟雷 我没事 |
[08:47] | I just took a subway | 我只是坐地铁过来 |
[08:48] | To see my friend Willie Lewis. | 想拜访老朋友威利·路易斯 |
[08:50] | I mention him to you? | 我不是跟你说过他嘛 |
[08:51] | We were in the 82nd together. | 我们当年一起在八二连当兵 |
[08:53] | Yeah I remember Pops. | 我记得 爷爷 |
[08:54] | Well the son of a bitch up and died on me. | 这混蛋竟然比我先走一步 |
[08:57] | They had the funeral three weeks ago | 他三周前下葬 |
[08:59] | And nobody even told me. | 竟然没有一个人通知我 |
[09:00] | I took a walk to clear my head and uh… | 然后我想到处走走 散散心 |
[09:03] | Well I… I got turned around. | 然后就不知道走到哪去了 |
[09:05] | Okay listen listen | 爷爷 乖 听我说 |
[09:06] | Pops just… I’m coming to get you okay? | 我这就过去接你 |
[09:09] | You’re working. | 你还要上班呢 |
[09:10] | It’s okay it’s okay pop. | 没关系的 |
[09:11] | Just put me back on with the cop. | 把电话给警察 |
[09:13] | Here. | 给 |
[09:15] | Hi. Oh Mrs. Selnick. Hold on. Oh hi. | 你好 森尼克女士 先别挂 |
[09:18] | I have a list of some of the people | 这份是能够进入那栋房子的 |
[09:20] | – Who had access to the house. – Some? | -部分人员名单 -部分 |
[09:22] | I-I’ll get more but I was showing a house. | 我会陆续补全 但我正在展售那栋房子 |
[09:24] | The market is horrible; I haven’t made a sale in… | 房市很激烈 我还没能出手 |
[09:27] | A woman is dead Mrs. Selnick– | 有一名女士死在那丧了命 |
[09:28] | That doesn’t bother you at all? | 难道你都丝毫不在意吗 |
[09:29] | I know it should. | 我是该在意的 |
[09:30] | My therapist says I’m afraid to feel. | 我的心理医生说我从不愿意感受生活 |
[09:32] | Well you know you really should be afraid | 你真该担心一下 |
[09:33] | Of going to jail for obstructing a murder investigation. | 因妨碍司法调查入狱的窘境 |
[09:35] | I want those names by tomorrow. Tomorrow. | 明天就把全部的名单给我 |
[09:37] | I’m on my way Officer Poe. Tomorrow. | 坡警官 我马上过来 明天送来 |
[09:42] | The wounds appear to be defensive | 伤口似乎是防卫伤 |
[09:44] | But this section of hand is too fragile to take a mold. | 但手掌太脆弱 无法制做模型 |
[09:46] | Well I’m making a 3-d rendering | 没关系 我在做三维成像 |
[09:48] | Which is essentially a virtual mold. | 就是虚拟的模型 |
[09:51] | Hey Booth must be cute with his grandfather huh? | 布斯在他爷爷面前很可爱吧 |
[09:54] | Well his grandfather calls him Shrimp. | 他爷爷叫他小不点 |
[09:56] | Booth seems to like it which I-I don’t understand. | 不知为何 布斯似乎很喜欢这昵称 |
[09:59] | Well it’s because it makes him feel loved | 因为这让他感到温暖 |
[10:01] | Like when he actually was a shrimp. | 正如他在孩提时受到的关爱 |
[10:04] | So the moniker is a sign of affection. | 那昵称就是感情的标志 |
[10:06] | Very good Brennan. | 说得对 布纳恩 |
[10:08] | You never had a nickname? | 你没有昵称 |
[10:09] | Oh no. Just what Booth calls me | 没用 只有布斯给我起的那个 |
[10:12] | Just… Just Bones. | 骨头 |
[10:14] | The orange glob of goo? | 那个橙色粘质 |
[10:15] | Polyethylene tere phthalate | 是聚乙烯苯二甲酸盐 |
[10:19] | Right. | 对 |
[10:20] | It’s polyester. It’s a perfect wick. | 就是聚酯 “灯芯”的最佳材料 |
[10:22] | She had to have been wearing it when she was lit. | 她在燃烧时肯定穿着这种衣服 |
[10:24] | Hey let me see that. | 给我看看 |
[10:25] | There’s not enough residue | 这些残留物太少 |
[10:26] | For it to be a coat or pajamas or anything. | 不会是大衣或睡衣之类的 |
[10:29] | What about a vest? | 会不会是背心 |
[10:31] | Yeah. I mean it could be. Hmm. | 这有可能 |
[10:33] | I think I know this color. | 我好像看过这个颜色 |
[10:36] | The computer can match | 计算机能比对出 |
[10:37] | The exact shade of color for us. | 准确的色度 |
[10:40] | This is the palettone color wheel. | 这是调色轮 |
[10:42] | When a corporation wants to standardize their logo | 当一个公司要规范他们的商标 |
[10:45] | They have palettone create a color for them. | 就会为此用调色轮创建一个颜色 |
[10:47] | This particular shade of orange is known as… | 这种特定的橙色是 |
[10:51] | Priceco blossom orange. | 派斯克商场的花橙色 |
[10:53] | This is the color of the vest the employees wear. | 这是那员工背心的颜色 |
[10:56] | The victim worked at Priceco. | 死者在派斯克商场工作 |
[10:58] | I’ll tell Booth. | 我去告诉布斯 |
[11:05] | Just got to make one stop okay Pops? | 咱去个地方 好吗 爷爷 |
[11:07] | It’s about the murder? | 要去查谋杀案吗 |
[11:08] | Yeah yeah. It’s not gonna take long. | 没错 不会待太久 |
[11:10] | You’re sure you’re all right? | 你真的没事吗 |
[11:12] | Will you stop asking me that. | 你能不能别再唠叨啦 |
[11:13] | You never got lost? | 你难道就没试过迷路吗 |
[11:15] | Just because I’m maturing | 我只不过是老了 |
[11:16] | People think I’m going senile. | 你们就把我当作老糊涂 |
[11:18] | All right all right. | 那好 知道了 |
[11:19] | Okay just asking. | 好吧 那咱聊聊 |
[11:21] | You remember when I taught you how to pitch? | 你还记得我教你投球那会儿吗 |
[11:22] | You thought I was too old then too. | 你也以为我这身老骨头学不来 |
[11:24] | Tell you you had the best sinker I ever saw. | 那是 你是我见过最棒的投球手 |
[11:27] | I could never get that one right. | 连我都自愧不如 |
[11:28] | Your fastball could smoke mine. | 就你的快球还能跟我一较高下 |
[11:31] | Glad you’re here Pops. | 有你在真好 爷爷 |
[11:33] | Yeah. And don’t worry. | 别老成天提心吊胆的啦 |
[11:35] | If you ever need a little privacy with the bone doctor | 如果你和美女骨头需要甜蜜一下 |
[11:38] | I’ll make myself scarce. | 我很识相的 |
[11:39] | Okay thanks. | 谢谢爷爷 |
[11:40] | But there’s nothing going on between us. | 可我们是清白的 |
[11:42] | You gay? | 你是同志吗 |
[11:43] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[11:44] | She’s a keeper. | 你得把握住她啊 |
[11:46] | You should listen to me. | 你早该听我的 |
[11:47] | I warned you about Rebecca being | 我早警告过你跟丽贝卡在一起 |
[11:49] | – A waste of time didn’t I? – Come on Pops. | -不会有什么好结果 -拜托 爷爷 |
[11:50] | I can take care of my own love life. | 我能处理好自己的感情问题 |
[11:52] | I don’t think so. | 我才不信 |
[11:58] | Well I got to get a book light. | 我要买一盏台灯 |
[12:00] | Now I won’t get in your way. | 你去忙你的事吧 |
[12:01] | All right listen uh Pops do me a favor. | 那好 爷爷 帮我个忙 |
[12:03] | Why don’t you just-just stand right here at the entrance | 你能不能就站在入口这儿 |
[12:06] | Right underneath this big sign all right? | 就是这个大的标示牌下面 好吗 |
[12:07] | I got to go find the manager. | 我去找经理 |
[12:09] | Well go! | 那你去啊 |
[12:10] | Keep America safe. | 保卫国家 |
[12:12] | Don’t wander off. | 别走开 |
[12:13] | Stay right here. | 就呆在这儿 |
[12:20] | Excuse me. | 请问一下 |
[12:21] | Um where would I find electrical tape? | 哪儿能找到绝缘带 |
[12:25] | Let’s see. | 我想想 |
[12:28] | I think… | 我想 |
[12:30] | I think I think I can help you find it. | 我想我能帮你找到 |
[12:33] | This way. | 这边走 |
[12:36] | Meg Tracy has been awol since Tuesday. | 梅格·特蕾西从周二起就一直没来 |
[12:38] | Never called. | 也没打过电话 |
[12:39] | Not like her. | 这不像她 |
[12:41] | Would you happen to have an employee photo? | 你有员工照片吗 |
[12:42] | Sure. Did she do something? | 当然 她出什么事了 |
[12:44] | Because I don’t want to get dragged into anything. | 我可不想被牵连 |
[12:45] | No we’re just concerned | 没事 我只是想 |
[12:46] | Something may have happened to her that’s all. | 她可能出了什么事 仅此而已 |
[12:48] | Maybe you heard complaints about me. | 也许你听过别人对我的抱怨 |
[12:50] | But it’s from those slackers and deadbeats | 但那都是些懒虫 饭桶 |
[12:52] | Who don’t do their job. | 不好好工作的人说的 |
[12:53] | I keep my nose clean. | 我可是循规蹈矩的人 |
[12:54] | The photo? | 照片呢 |
[12:55] | I’ll get her whole file. | 我去拿她的整个档案给你 |
[12:57] | Just leave me out of it. | 只要别把我扯进来 |
[12:58] | Kitchen and bath right down there. | 厨卫用具 就在那儿 |
[13:01] | Pops what are you doing? | 爷爷 你在干什么 |
[13:03] | You don’t work here. | 你又不在这工作 |
[13:04] | Why are you wearing that vest? | 穿这背心干嘛 |
[13:05] | Three people said I was a good greeter | 有三个人称赞我是很棒的导购员 |
[13:07] | So I got a vest. | 然后就赏了我件背心 |
[13:08] | Okay Pops we got to go. Let’s go. Take the vest off. | 好了 爷爷 咱走吧 脱掉它 |
[13:10] | My shift’s not over. You don’t– | 我还没下班呢 你不能 |
[13:12] | You’re not on a shift. Will you just… | 你没在上班 快脱了 |
[13:14] | You think this is the break room? | 你以为这里是休息室吗 |
[13:15] | – Because I will fire you. – Slow down okay? | -小心我炒了你 -别乱说话 |
[13:17] | This here is my grandfather all right? | 这是我的祖父 |
[13:19] | He’s just a big fan of the store that’s all. | 他只是喜欢这商场而已 |
[13:21] | He’s always wanted to work here but not today. | 他只是想在这工作 |
[13:22] | We got to get this file back to Bones okay? | 咱去把这档案拿给骨头 好吗 |
[13:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:25] | I quit. | 咱不干了 |
[13:26] | Yeah he-he quits. | 对 咱不干了 |
[13:27] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[13:30] | Where would I find fertilizer for azaleas? | 杜鹃花的肥料在哪儿 |
[13:33] | Aisle four. | 四号过道 |
[13:37] | This woman’s a size four tops. | 这女人的体型最多只有四号 |
[13:39] | She must have recently lost a significant amount of weight. | 她最近一定减重不少 |
[13:42] | Her doctor confirmed that she had been treated for both | 她的医生证实她有 |
[13:44] | The micro-fractures we found in the foot | 足部微骨折和 |
[13:46] | And the Haglund’s deformity. | 跟腱末端病 |
[13:47] | But on her last visit with him | 但他们最后一次见面 |
[13:48] | She weighed 234 pounds. | 她还有两百三十四磅 |
[13:50] | Baby had back. | 返老还童了 |
[13:52] | I’m sorry I don’t know where that came from. | 对不起 不知道这话打哪冒出来的 |
[13:55] | The doctor’s x-rays of the foot match ours. | 医生的足部X光片跟我们的一致 |
[13:57] | It’s Meg Tracy. | 死者就是梅格·特蕾西 |
[13:58] | If Meg was thin why so much ash? | 梅格这么瘦 怎么会有如此多的灰烬 |
[14:00] | Because there was someone else in bed with Meg. | 因为有另一个跟梅格躺在一起 |
[14:04] | Two people died in that fire. | 有两个人一起被烧死了 |
[14:08] | So now we are looking at double murder. | 那么这就是一起双尸案 |
[14:17] | Given the amount of ash and bone these remains represent | 根据灰烬和骸骨的总量 |
[14:20] | Approximately 380 pounds of human. | 可推算出死者大约共有三百八十磅 |
[14:22] | We know that Meg Tracy weighed about 120 which puts | 梅格重一百二十磅 |
[14:25] | Our second victim at 260. | 则另一名死者重二百六十磅 |
[14:28] | This is part of the mental eminence. | 这是神经隆起的一部分 |
[14:30] | Judging by the angle of the jaw fragment | 从颌骨碎片的角度来看 |
[14:32] | Second victim was male. | 第二名死者是男性 |
[14:33] | A super-sized male. | 而且是个大胖子 |
[14:35] | So the cake on the table was probably his. | 那桌子上的蛋糕可能是他的 |
[14:37] | I still don’t have nearly enough to give you a face. | 这堆骨灰可是不够我做面部重塑的 |
[14:40] | Yeah and I’m still working on these inorganics. | 仍然无法对这些无机物下定论 |
[14:41] | I’ll separate the male and female bone fragments | 我来把男性和女性的遗骸分开 |
[14:44] | See if they share any injuries. | 看看有没有共同的伤痕 |
[14:50] | We’re still assembling evidence analyzing the bones | 我们还在收集证据 分析遗骸 |
[14:53] | And constructing 3-d imagery. | 建立三维影像 |
[14:55] | They got lighter fluid and presto logs over at Priceco | 派斯克那边有打火机油和点火装置 |
[14:59] | They could burn somebody up. | 可以把人烧掉 |
[15:00] | There’s no evidence of an accelerant. | 没有发现助燃剂 |
[15:02] | Yet. | 目前没有 |
[15:03] | That manager over there that yelled at me | 那里的经理冲我吹胡子瞪眼 |
[15:06] | I saw the look in her eyes. | 就她那小样 |
[15:08] | I was an MP you know. | 我可是当过兵的 |
[15:09] | Pops this is | 爷爷 这 |
[15:10] | A little bit more complicated than you know | 这可是比把溜出基地的 |
[15:11] | Arresting some drunk soldiers who just wandered off base. | 醉酒士兵抓回去要复杂得多 |
[15:14] | I don’t think so. | 我才不信 |
[15:16] | Did I take these blue pills? | 我吃过这些蓝色药片了吧 |
[15:18] | Yeah and you took the yellow pills too. | 吃过了 连黄药片也吃了 |
[15:20] | I feel like a damn chemistry experiment. | 都把我吃成药罐子了 |
[15:23] | They didn’t have this stuff 50 years ago | 五十年前就没有这破药丸 |
[15:24] | And everybody was fine. | 人们不也过得好好的 |
[15:25] | Actually medicine has increased life expectancy | 其实 自1959年以来 |
[15:28] | Quite a bit since 1959. | 医学大大延长了平均寿命 |
[15:30] | 50 years ago you’d probably be dead. | 若是在五十年前的 你早就死了 |
[15:32] | -Bones! – I like her. | -骨头 -我喜欢她 |
[15:33] | She’s real. | 她很坦率 |
[15:34] | She’s got balls. | 还有蛋蛋 |
[15:36] | Well ovaries actually. | 其实是卵巢 |
[15:38] | All right you got a pair of steel ovaries. | 好吧 你有一对很强的卵巢 |
[15:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:41] | Will you two please… | 你们两个家伙… |
[15:42] | Always so proper. Will you loosen up? | 别老这么谈性色变 能不能放松点 |
[15:44] | He’s quite skittish | 一谈到性话题 |
[15:45] | When the subject of sex comes up. | 他就有点害羞 |
[15:46] | – No I’m not. – Maybe I didn’t give him | -我没有 -也许小时候 |
[15:48] | Enough information when he was a kid. | 我没教好他 |
[15:50] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[15:52] | Oh yeah. | 好 |
[15:53] | I’ll come in right now. All right. | 我马上到 |
[15:55] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[15:56] | They brought in Meg Tracy’s roommate for questioning. | 梅格的室友来了 |
[15:58] | I should go talk to her. Look I’m sorry Pops. | 我要去审讯了 抱歉 爷爷 |
[16:00] | Go. We’ll play Dominoes later. | 去吧 我们一会玩多米诺 |
[16:01] | You’ll lose. | 我赢定了 |
[16:03] | You wish. | 想得美 |
[16:04] | I love that kid. | 我爱他 |
[16:08] | I’m more proud of him than anybody in the world. | 我以他为荣 |
[16:11] | I think he feels the same way. | 我想他也一样 |
[16:13] | He had no one else when his father walked out. | 自从他父亲走后 他没有其他依靠 |
[16:16] | He was lucky to have you. | 幸好有你在他身边 |
[16:20] | I never had the nerve to tell him that it was my fault. | 我一直不敢告诉他 这都是我的错 |
[16:25] | What was? | 怎么了 |
[16:27] | Well if I was a better man | 如果我是能做得更好 |
[16:28] | Maybe I could have figured something else out. | 也许会有别的办法 |
[16:32] | But when I saw my son hitting Seeley | 可是当我看到我儿子打瑟雷 |
[16:37] | Beating that little kid | 他抽打着那小小的身躯 |
[16:40] | That was it. | 我只有那样做了 |
[16:41] | I said “Get out. | 我跟他说 “滚出去 |
[16:43] | You don’t deserve to be a father. | “你不配当父亲 |
[16:45] | Get out!” | 滚出去” |
[16:48] | He never came back. | 他就再也没回来 |
[16:52] | So I was left with the two boys. | 就只有我跟俩小孙子相依为命 |
[16:57] | You are a good man Hank. | 你是个好人 汉克 |
[17:01] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我当时不知道还能做什么 |
[17:05] | He was beating my grandson. | 他在打我可怜的孙子 |
[17:12] | Look when the time is right | 听着 如果有机会 |
[17:15] | You’ll tell him. | 你就告诉他 |
[17:17] | And if he uh if he needs it you’ll hold him. | 如果他需要 请你抱着他 |
[17:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[17:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:36] | I wondered why Meg hadn’t come back to the apartment. | 我一直奇怪为何梅格不回来 |
[17:39] | I tried to call. | 我打过电话 |
[17:41] | You’re sure it’s Meg? | 你们确定那是梅格吗 |
[17:42] | I’m afraid so. | 很遗憾 是的 |
[17:43] | How long have you guys been roommates? | 你们做了多长时间的室友 |
[17:44] | Three years. | 三年了 |
[17:46] | We were weight loss buddies. | 我们一起比赛减肥 |
[17:48] | This year the loser paid for the other one to go to Hawaii. | 今年 输的出钱请对方去夏威夷玩 |
[17:51] | Incentive you know. | 算是一种鼓励 |
[17:53] | I lost. Obviously. | 显然我输了 |
[17:55] | So you paid for Meg’s trip? | 所以你付钱请梅格去旅游了 |
[17:57] | Meg lost over 100 pounds. | 梅格减了一百多磅 |
[17:59] | I lost six. | 我减了六磅 |
[18:01] | How did she die? | 她怎么死的 |
[18:04] | Well we’re still working on cause of death. | 我们还在调查死因 |
[18:07] | She was with a man. | 她和一个男人在一起 |
[18:12] | Do you happen to know who uh Meg was dating? | 你知道梅格和谁约会吗 |
[18:16] | No one special. | 没特别的人 |
[18:17] | I would’ve known. | 我不会不知道的 |
[18:20] | She used to meet different guys at Club Jiggle. | 她曾经在吉格酒吧约会过一些人 |
[18:23] | Club Jiggle? | 吉格酒吧 |
[18:24] | For thin people who… | 就是那些瘦人 |
[18:27] | Let’s say they appreciate people my size. | 他们喜欢像我这种胖人 |
[18:30] | I went myself a couple times but it was too freaky. | 我去过几次 但那里太变态了 |
[18:33] | These skinny guys saying | 那些骨瘦如柴的家伙跟我说 |
[18:34] | They wanted to fondle my cankles | 想摸我的脚 |
[18:36] | And eat brisket out of my navel. | 在我肚脐上吃胸脯肉 |
[18:38] | Skeeved me out. | 让我毛骨悚然 |
[18:40] | Brisket? | 胸脯肉 |
[18:43] | Right that’s a whole nother world I guess. | 好吧 的确很诡异 |
[18:46] | Can you verify where you were the night of the tenth? | 能证明你十号那天晚上在哪吗 |
[18:48] | Um there was a big house party. | 我在一个宿舍派对上 |
[18:52] | I was there untill after 2:00 a.m. | 一直待到凌晨两点多 |
[18:54] | Um can you do me a favor and just uh you know | 请你能写下 |
[18:58] | Write down the names of people who could verify that they saw you at the party there? | 能够证明你当天留在派对的人吗 |
[19:04] | Am I a suspect? | 我也有嫌疑吗 |
[19:12] | You can get the second victim’s height | 通过骨头碎片你能 |
[19:14] | From bone fragments? | 算出第二名死者的身高吗 |
[19:15] | When subjected to intense heat the long bones | 受到高温 长骨头 |
[19:17] | Warp crack and contract in predictable ways. | 弯曲 破碎 缩小是可预计的 |
[19:20] | Based on the figures that Clark gave me | 根据克拉克给我的数据 |
[19:22] | I was able to partially reconstruct A male fibula. | 我重建出一根男死者的腓骨 |
[19:27] | The amount of | 骨骼由于受热 |
[19:28] | Bone shrinkage from heat exposure was about 20%. | 萎缩量约为20% |
[19:32] | Which allows you to calculate height. | 我可以以此算出身高 |
[19:34] | That’s brilliant. | 很好 |
[19:34] | We know our victim was approximately 260 pounds. | 死者大约两百六十磅 |
[19:40] | Yeah but based on the fibula he was five-five. | 根据这根腓骨推算他身高五尺五 |
[19:44] | Five-five 260. | 身高五尺五 两百六十磅 |
[19:45] | That’s a start. | 开始有眉目了 |
[19:47] | I’ll tell Booth. | 我去告诉布斯 |
[19:49] | Meg may have been | 梅格可能 |
[19:50] | Participating in a feeder and eater fetish. | 有喂食者和进食者之间的恋物癖 |
[19:53] | Her roommate said | 她的室友说 |
[19:54] | The guys at the club wanted to eat brisket out of her navel. | 那个酒吧里的人想在她肚脐上吃肉 |
[19:58] | Okay that would make sense. | 这合情合理 |
[19:59] | Fetishes are common in | 恋物癖常见于 |
[20:01] | All sexually repressive societies like ours. | 我们这样性压抑的社会 |
[20:03] | Yeah feeders and eaters | 没错 喂食与吃食 |
[20:05] | Are a subcategory of fat fetishism | 是肥胖者恋物癖的一种 |
[20:07] | That involves an obese person… | 通常包括一个肥胖者 |
[20:09] | Or an eater… and a feeder that | 通常是吃食者 和一个喂食者 |
[20:11] | Derives sexual pleasure out of the gaining | 他们从肥胖者吃东西和抚摸其身体 |
[20:13] | And fondling of body fat. | 以获得性快感 |
[20:15] | That would explain the uh the cake next to the bed. | 这就解释了床边有蛋糕的原因 |
[20:18] | Which I’m probably never gonna want to eat again. | 我再也不想吃蛋糕了 |
[20:21] | Hank said you love cake. | 汉克说你喜欢吃蛋糕 |
[20:22] | Well I usually do. | 我是爱吃 |
[20:23] | Wait are we staying on point here? | 等一下 别把话题扯远了 |
[20:25] | We were discussing cake weren’t we? | 我们是在谈蛋糕的吧 |
[20:27] | Oh he’s making you grilled cheese tonight by the way. | 对了 他今晚还要做烤奶酪 |
[20:29] | Really? | 真的 |
[20:30] | Yes. I’m invited. Ah mmm. | 他还请我去吃 |
[20:32] | How is it going with your grandfather? | 你和祖父相处得如何 |
[20:33] | I know it can be very stressful | 人但凡进入老年 |
[20:35] | To be responsible for someone who’s elderly. | 就爱多管闲事 |
[20:38] | It’s fine. | 还好 |
[20:39] | He does take a lot of medication | 他现在吃很多药 |
[20:41] | So he has health issues. | 所以他的健康问题 |
[20:42] | You have to stay on top of that. | 你也要特别留心 |
[20:44] | Well he took care of me when I was sick | 我以前生病时是他照顾我 |
[20:45] | I can take care of him. | 现在该我照顾他了 |
[20:46] | It’s not gonna be easy for him | 对于他这样的高龄 |
[20:48] | To build a new life here at his age. | 要想开始全新生活绝非易事 |
[20:50] | And he’s got a history of aggressive behavior right? | 而且他还有过暴力攻击行为史[打仗] |
[20:52] | If he ever wants to talk I’d be more than happy… | 如果他想找人聊聊的话 我非常乐意… |
[20:54] | I’m sorry we were talking about murder here right? | 够了 我们不是在讨论凶案吗 |
[20:56] | Meg Tracy fondling of fat. | 梅格有恋胖情节 |
[20:58] | – Of course. – Right. | -没错 -很好 |
[20:59] | So why would Meg go back to the | 既然梅格已经瘦了 |
[21:01] | Club if she wasn’t fat anymore? | 那她干嘛还要去那个酒吧呢 |
[21:02] | Meg lived for many years as an obese woman. | 梅格已经胖了那么多年 |
[21:05] | Her obsession with food | 她对食物的迷恋 |
[21:07] | Is not something that would just go away. | 不是一朝一夕就能消失的 |
[21:08] | She would have to struggle with it every day. | 她每天都要克制自己的食欲 |
[21:11] | Right so you’re saying that she missed overeating so much | 你是说 她仍想念暴饮暴食的时光 |
[21:13] | That she fed other people in order to feed herself? | 所以就喂别人吃东西来满足自己吗 |
[21:17] | Yes exactly. | 正是如此 |
[21:18] | So the eater | 所以 吃食者 |
[21:19] | Became a feeder and somehow it got her killed. | 变成了喂食者 招来杀身之祸 |
[21:29] | Pops has been making grilled cheese for a long time. | 爷爷做这种烤乳酪已经有年头了 |
[21:32] | I had these about three times a week. | 我以前一礼拜吃三次呢 |
[21:35] | Amazing right? | 人间美味 对吧 |
[21:35] | Mm-hmm very good. | 味道真不错 |
[21:37] | I learned how to make these during the battle of Incheon. | 我在仁川战役的时学的 |
[21:40] | American cheese reminded us of home. | 美国乳酪的味道让我们有家的感觉 |
[21:42] | We kept fighting. | 让我们勇往直前 |
[21:43] | Come on. Dig in Bones. This is real food here. | 骨头 多吃点 这才叫美食呢 |
[21:46] | Mmm. We should get to the club Booth. | 我们得去酒吧了 布斯 |
[21:47] | Bones is right. | 骨头说的对 |
[21:48] | We got a lot of people to interrogate Pops. | 我们还得审不少人呢 爷爷 |
[21:50] | – Oh sure. – Amazing. | -好吧 -太好吃了 |
[21:52] | What channel’s the fishing channel on? | 钓鱼频道是哪个 |
[21:54] | 135. | 135号 |
[21:55] | You’re out of your coumadin Hank. | 你忘吃香豆定了 |
[21:58] | Oh I forgot. So many pills. | 我忘了 这么多药哪记得住 |
[22:00] | These pills are important. If you forget To take them | 这些药很重要的 如果没用及时吃 |
[22:02] | you could get clots | 可能会得血栓 |
[22:04] | Have a heart attack or a stroke. | 心脏病或者中风 |
[22:05] | I don’t think so. | 我才不信 |
[22:07] | Pops when was the last time you took them? | 爷爷 你上次吃药是什么时候 |
[22:08] | I don’t know. A few days ago. | 我不记得了 几天前吧 |
[22:10] | We have to go get this refilled. | 我们得去买些回来 |
[22:11] | He should take them right away. | 他要立刻吃 |
[22:13] | I’m fine. | 我没事啦 |
[22:15] | No no no. You’re coming with us. Okay Pops? | 不行 你和我们一起走吧 爷爷 |
[22:16] | I’m going to make sure you take them in front of me. | 我要看着你把药吃了 |
[22:18] | All right? Come on. | 好吗 走吧 |
[22:21] | The center of the palm has some kind of injury. | 掌心有伤 |
[22:24] | Brennan suspects it’s defensive. | 布纳恩猜是防卫伤 |
[22:26] | There was a cake next to them. | 受害者旁边有一块蛋糕 |
[22:27] | Could the injury be caused by a knife? | 伤口会不会是蛋糕刀造成的呢 |
[22:29] | No it’s not a knife. | 不是刀 |
[22:31] | See the markings are jagged. | 伤口边缘不规则 |
[22:33] | Oh it doesn’t indicate any recognizable weapon. | 不是任何已知凶器造成的 |
[22:36] | By filling in the injury | 通过伤口倒模 |
[22:38] | I can make a virtual mold of the injured area. | 我给受伤区域做了个模子 |
[22:42] | It’s a nose. | 是个鼻子 |
[22:44] | Killed by a nose? | 被鼻子杀了 |
[22:46] | That’d be a first. | 真是闻所未闻 |
[22:48] | I’ll see if I can match any possible weapons. | 我得比对任何可能凶器 |
[22:51] | Maybe something old. | 或许这东西有些年头了 |
[22:53] | So you took it huh Pops? Took the pill? | 你吃药了吧 爷爷 |
[22:55] | I took it. You saw me. | 你不是盯着我吃的吗 |
[22:57] | I got you a pill box | 我给你买了个药盒 |
[22:59] | That has a compartment for each day’s pills. | 每天的药都放在不同的格子里 |
[23:01] | That way you won’t forget. | 这样你就不会忘记了 |
[23:02] | I won’t forget. | 我才不会忘记 |
[23:04] | So where are we going? | 这是去哪啊 |
[23:05] | Well we’re going to go to a… | 我们去… |
[23:07] | It’s an unusual spot. | 一个很特别的地方 |
[23:09] | It’s where um… | 那个地方 呃… |
[23:11] | What would be the PC word for “fat”? | 怎样委婉地说”肥人” |
[23:13] | There’s nothing wrong with big women. | 胖女人又怎么样 |
[23:15] | Your grandma had some jam in her jelly. | 你奶奶就很胖嘛 |
[23:18] | All right Pops. | 对啊 爷爷 |
[23:19] | Being overweight wasn’t always stigmatized. | 肥胖不是一直都受歧视 |
[23:20] | During the middle ages in Italy | 在意大利中世纪时期 |
[23:23] | The wealthy and influential members of society | 社会上有钱有势的人们被称为波洛格斯 |
[23:25] | Were called popolo grosse meaning literally “fat people.” | 字面意思就是”肥人” |
[23:30] | Is she always like this? | 她总是这么万事通吗 |
[23:32] | Yeah Pops. She always has the facts Pops. Always. | 没错 爷爷 她什么都懂 |
[23:34] | You should go on a game show. You’d clean up. | 你可以去参加智力竞猜 一定是冠军 |
[23:36] | I tell her that all the time but you know | 我也这么跟她说 |
[23:38] | She’s already loaded. | 可她已经很有钱了 |
[23:39] | She’s got talent charm beauty money. | 她既聪明又迷人 漂亮又多金 |
[23:44] | And you’re just friends? | 你们俩真的只是朋友吗 |
[23:50] | I didn’t raise you very well. | 看来我没把你教好啊 |
[24:18] | Freaky. | 迷幻啊 |
[24:19] | Hey listen Pops. We want you to stick close all right? | 听着 爷爷 跟紧了 |
[24:21] | I don’t want you disappearing into one of those women. | 我可不想你掉到女人堆里找不着了 |
[24:23] | They seem quite happy. | 他们玩得好爽嘛 |
[24:24] | Obviously they haven’t seen their blood sugar levels. | 显然根本不怕高血糖 |
[24:26] | Hi baby. You’re not with the celery stick are you? | 宝贝 你不是想和这根棍一起玩吧 |
[24:31] | No. I mean yes. Yeah. Mm-hmm. | 我没跟她…对 咱是一对 |
[24:33] | M-my body mass index | 我的体重 |
[24:35] | Is within the accepted medical norms. | 在医学规定的正常范围内 |
[24:37] | You don’t know what you’re missing. | 你根本不知道自己错过了什么 |
[24:39] | All right listen Pops. We’re going to go talk | 爷爷 我们去和调酒师聊聊 |
[24:41] | To the bartender. You gonna be okay? | 你乖乖待在这里好吗 |
[24:43] | Pops? | 爷爷 |
[24:44] | Will you stop asking me that? | 别再唠唠叨叨啦 |
[24:46] | All right. Come on. | 好吧 走吧 |
[24:58] | Excuse me. | 让一下 |
[24:59] | Is there a problem? | 怎么了 |
[25:00] | Just want to ask you a few questions. | 只是想问你点问题 |
[25:01] | You recognize this girl? | 你认识这个女孩吗 |
[25:03] | Yeah. Meg. | 是梅格 |
[25:05] | She’s been coming here for years. | 她来这好几年了 |
[25:07] | She just lost a bunch weight. | 她瘦了很多 |
[25:08] | Guess she switched sides. | 她转型成功了 |
[25:09] | Did you ever see her with a man | 你看见过她和一个 |
[25:11] | Approximately five five 260 pounds? | 高五尺五 重两百六磅的男人在一起吗 |
[25:14] | Is Meg all right? | 梅格怎么了 |
[25:15] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[25:16] | That might help you know | 这样能不能 |
[25:18] | Jog your memory a little bit there. | 帮你唤醒记忆 |
[25:19] | Oh man. Yeah. Sure. | 天哪 当然 |
[25:22] | Um let’s see. | 让我想想 |
[25:23] | There was one guy. | 是有一个男人 |
[25:27] | Yes? | 还有呢 |
[25:30] | Glasses? | 他戴眼镜吗 |
[25:31] | I don’t know. You tell us. | 这可是要问你啊 |
[25:32] | Big of course. | 他很胖 |
[25:33] | And short. | 也很矮 |
[25:34] | Meg bought him a bacon burger and some cake. | 梅格给他买了培根汉堡和蛋糕 |
[25:37] | The guy loved cake just like Meg used to. | 他很爱吃蛋糕 跟梅格以前一样 |
[25:40] | She must’ve fed him six pieces devil’s food. | 他一气吃了六块 那可是垃圾食品 |
[25:44] | Right. Great. Do you got a name? | 好的 很好 你记得他名字吗 |
[25:46] | Sorry. Did he kill her? | 不记得 是他杀了她吗 |
[25:48] | Well he’s dead too. | 他也死了 |
[25:50] | Yeah. He had a goatee. | 对了 他留着山羊胡 |
[25:52] | Oh wait. Hugo. | 等等 雨果 |
[25:54] | She called him Hugo. | 她叫他雨果 |
[25:56] | Hugo. Great. Thank you. | 雨果 很好 谢谢 |
[25:57] | Sure. Yeah. | 不客气 |
[25:58] | Sorry about Meg. | 我为梅格深表遗憾 |
[26:01] | We should see if there are any Hugos | 该查查那房产中介名单上 |
[26:03] | On the real estate agent’s list. | 有没有人叫雨果 |
[26:04] | Yeah well she hasn’t given me the list yet. | 她还没给我那个名单 |
[26:05] | Well maybe she had a reason not to. | 也许她想刻意隐瞒什么 |
[26:07] | That’s exactly what I was thinking. Look at that huh? | 我也这么想 看我家老爷子 |
[26:11] | They like him. | 她们好喜欢他 |
[26:12] | Well you know he never had any problems with the ladies. | 我爷爷总是很有女人缘 |
[26:19] | We should get him home. | 该带他回家了 |
[26:20] | No no. Let’s just uh | 不要 我们就 |
[26:21] | Give him a second there huh? | 就再让他再玩会儿吧 |
[26:23] | He’s having a good time right? | 他看起来好开心 |
[26:24] | No rush. | 不急 |
[26:47] | Mr. Fileman | 范曼先生 |
[26:48] | I didn’t expect to see you here. | 没想到你也会来 |
[26:50] | Katie said she was going to see | 凯蒂说她要来见你 |
[26:51] | you and suggested I come along. | 她让我也一起过来 |
[26:52] | Did you bring the list of people | 名单带来了吗 |
[26:53] | who had access to the house? | 有权出入那所房子的人 |
[26:55] | Yes I did. | 带来了 |
[26:56] | Right. What’s he doing here? | 很好 他来干什么 |
[26:57] | Uh he can’t sell his house | 只要那房子还是犯罪现场 |
[26:58] | As long as it’s a crime scene. | 他就不能将其出售 |
[27:00] | Neither can you. | 你也不能 |
[27:01] | That was nasty. | 太糟糕了 |
[27:03] | – But it’s true. – Look the bank | -但那是事实 -银行威胁说要 |
[27:04] | Is threatening to foreclose | 取消赎回权 |
[27:05] | you know like this is my fault. | 就像这一切都是我的过错 |
[27:07] | I can’t lose my house before I have a chance to sell. | 我不能就平白无故地失去这所房子 |
[27:10] | Katie said you could help. | 凯蒂说你们可以帮忙 |
[27:14] | I’m sorry but it’s an active crime scene. | 我很抱歉 但是那里还是犯罪现场 |
[27:17] | My wife and I built that house together. | 这所房子是我和妻子亲手所建 |
[27:19] | After she died I couldn’t get any work. | 她去世之后 我一直找不到工作 |
[27:21] | 21 years as a master carpenter you know? | 我已经干了二十一年的高级木工 |
[27:24] | Means nothing. | 还是一文不值 |
[27:25] | How is that fair? | 这公平吗 |
[27:30] | If you could just | 请你们签署一份申请 |
[27:31] | Sign a request for a stay of foreclosure for unforeseen circumstances | 同意在政府调查时 |
[27:35] | Like a government investigation. | 让范曼先生继续保留房屋赎回权 |
[27:38] | I brought the form agent Booth. | 我把表格带来了 布斯探员 |
[27:40] | This isn’t a very long list. | 这份名单不是很长啊 |
[27:42] | Not a very good market. | 销售淡季 |
[27:45] | Hugo Tucker. | 雨果·塔克 |
[27:46] | Hugo Tucker. Tucker. | 雨果·塔克 塔克 |
[27:48] | Uh would he happen to have been uh overweight | 这个塔克 是不是很胖 |
[27:51] | Goatee glasses by any chance? | 留着山羊胡 还戴眼镜 |
[27:54] | Tucker… Um yeah. I think so. | 塔克 我想是的 |
[27:57] | He looked at the house a few times. | 他去看过几次房子 |
[27:59] | Thought he was going to make an offer. | 我以为他会买下来 |
[28:01] | I remember him. | 我记得他 |
[28:02] | He uh really loved the custom work I’d done. | 他很喜欢我做的装饰 |
[28:05] | Nice man. | 很好的人 |
[28:06] | Well he’s probably the other victim. | 他可能是另一位受害者 |
[28:08] | Oh god. | 天哪 |
[28:10] | Is that going to delay things more? | 这样是不是会拖更久 |
[28:14] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会尽力而为 |
[28:20] | I’ve pulled all the teeth we found in the ashes. | 我挑出了灰烬中的所有牙齿 |
[28:22] | These incisors and molars they match the x-rays | 这些门牙和臼齿 |
[28:25] | That were sent over from Hugo Tucker’s dentist. | 同雨果·塔克的牙医记录吻合 |
[28:27] | So it’s definitely him. | 所以就肯定是他了 |
[28:28] | Any markers on the fragments that could help angela I.D. A weapon? | 骨碎上的痕迹可以用于辨识武器吗 |
[28:32] | All the bone damage I’ve found so far | 目前发现的骨损伤 |
[28:33] | Is a result of the fire. | 都是火烧造成的 |
[28:34] | The heat causes the bones to break apart | 高温导致的骨头崩裂成 |
[28:37] | Into small crescent shapes like this. | 新月状的小碎片 |
[28:41] | Or they’ll show a crisscross pattern | 或者形成十字交叉的纹样 |
[28:44] | Like this. | 就像这样 |
[28:46] | Have you gone through them all? | 所有碎片你都看过了吗 |
[28:47] | No I’m still looking. | 没有 仍在努力 |
[28:49] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[28:52] | And I have to say | 我还想说 |
[28:55] | I was pleasantly surprised yesterday | 我昨天很高兴看到 |
[28:57] | That you felt relaxed enough to talk about your grandfather. | 你可以轻松地谈论你的祖父 |
[29:00] | Well I’m human you know? | 这也是人之常情 |
[29:02] | I just believe in working at work. | 我只是觉得工作的时该专心致志 |
[29:04] | Oh I realize that. I do. | 这我当然了解 |
[29:05] | I mean I love my grandfather very much. | 我很爱我的祖父 |
[29:07] | But… | 只是 |
[29:09] | I really should have the discipline to keep it to myself. | 不愿意到处跟人说罢了 |
[29:11] | Of course. Then carry on. | 当然 继续干活吧 |
[29:15] | He never got to see what I became. | 他没能看到我今日的成就 |
[29:19] | What I do it’s-it’s for him. | 我所做的一切都是为了他 |
[29:22] | I’m sure he’d be very proud. | 我相信他会为你骄傲的 |
[29:30] | Hugo Tucker. Single. | 雨果·塔克 单身 |
[29:32] | Huh. Glasses and goatee. | 戴眼镜 留山羊胡 |
[29:34] | Yeah. Signed in at the open house. | 登记过看房 |
[29:35] | I talked to his roommate. | 我和他的室友谈过 |
[29:37] | There was no enemies. He wasn’t in debt. | 他没用树敌 也没有欠债 |
[29:38] | There’s no reason why somebody would want him dead. | 没有人想置他于死地 |
[29:40] | Jealousy. What if Meg had a boyfriend? | 出于嫉妒 会不会梅格另有新欢 |
[29:42] | Uh roommate said there was no one special. | 他的室友说没有特别的交往的人 |
[29:44] | I still don’t like that real estate lady. | 我还是不喜欢那个房产中介 |
[29:45] | Interesting. I thought you didn’t like to go by your gut. | 有意思 我以为你不喜欢凭直觉办事 |
[29:47] | Well I was just trying it out. | 我只是想试试看 |
[29:50] | It’s not satisfying. | 感觉不怎么好 |
[29:52] | – Right. – Brennan. | -当然 -布纳恩 |
[29:54] | Oh hi Hank. | 你好 汉克 |
[29:56] | Hank? W-why is he calling you? | 汉克 老爷子打电话找你干嘛 |
[29:59] | For dinner tonight at 7:00. | 一起吃晚餐 今晚七点 |
[30:01] | We’ll play dominoes after. | 然后我们一起玩诺骨牌 |
[30:03] | No no no. Tell him he doesn’t have to make me dinner. | 不用了 跟他说我不用他做饭 |
[30:05] | Well Booth says that you don’t have to make dinner. | 布斯说你不用做晚饭的 |
[30:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:09] | He says “shut up and don’t be late.” | 他说”别废话 别迟到” |
[30:11] | Okay Hank. | 好的 汉克 |
[30:12] | All right. Thanks. Bye. | 好的 谢谢 再见 |
[30:14] | Well he said he’s going to teach me how to kick your ass. | 他说他要教我怎么整你 |
[30:17] | Ha. That’ll be the day. I don’t think so. | 做梦去吧 我才不信咧 |
[30:19] | Listen I don’t like that real estate agent either. | 听着 我也不喜欢那个房产中介 |
[30:21] | I mean what if she was sleeping with hugo? | 会不会她跟雨果有一腿 |
[30:24] | Give me that. All right? Oh. | 给我听 好吗 |
[30:26] | Listen pops okay? We’re trying to work here. | 听着 爷爷 我们在干活呢 |
[30:28] | Not pops but I’m interested to know what’s going on. | 不是你爷爷 可我倒想八卦一下 |
[30:32] | Nothing special. | 没什么 |
[30:33] | What is it hodgins? | 是谁 哈金斯? |
[30:36] | So this was melted onto one of the bed springs. | 这是和床铺弹簧溶化在一起的 |
[30:39] | – What is that? – It’s a slim ring. | -是什么 -细圆环 |
[30:41] | One more time. What is that? | 再问一遍 这是啥 |
[30:43] | It’s a gastric banding device | 这是一个胃部束环 |
[30:45] | That actually limits the amount of food | 它确实能控制一个人的胃每次 |
[30:47] | A person’s stomach can hold at one time. | 能容纳的食物量 |
[30:49] | A surgical means of losing weight. | 是借助外科手术的减肥法 |
[30:52] | Oh well that’s how she lost 100 | 这就是她为什么在这么短时间里 |
[30:53] | pounds in such a short time. | 减掉一百磅的原因 |
[30:55] | Hmm. So much for will power. | 还真有意志力啊 |
[30:56] | It has a serial number. | 它有个序列号 |
[30:58] | Yeah exactly. I talked to the doctor | 是 没错 我咨询过 |
[30:59] | Who did the operation. It turns out | 做手术的医生 |
[31:01] | That the slim ring was not registered to meg tracy | 这个胃部束环的登记人并非梅格 |
[31:03] | But it was registered | 而真正的登记人 |
[31:04] | To her roommate stephanie stevens. | 是她的室友 斯蒂芬妮·史蒂文 |
[31:08] | Whoa. Meg used her roommate’s insurance. | 梅格盗用她室友的医疗保险 |
[31:10] | Bet stephanie was pretty mad about that. | 我猜斯蒂芬妮肯定会为此抓狂 |
[31:12] | Well especially if she wanted | 尤其是当她也想做同样的手术 |
[31:13] | To get the same procedure herself and now couldn’t. | 可却给梅格抢去了 |
[31:16] | But mad enough to kill? | 但是能抓狂到杀人吗 |
[31:17] | I’ve seen people killed | 我见过比这更无谓 |
[31:18] | For a lot less believe me. Booth. | 的杀人动机呢 我是布斯 |
[31:20] | Yeah. God. Is he all right? | 是 天啊 他还好吗 |
[31:22] | Okay I’m on my way. | 好的 我马上过去 |
[31:23] | Uh a fire in my place. | 我家着火了 |
[31:25] | Pops was cooking on the stove and uh… | 爷爷用炉子做饭把家烧了 |
[31:33] | Thanks. Thanks for everything. | 谢谢 感谢你们所做的一切 |
[31:44] | It’s that stupid stove. | 就是因为这白痴炉子 |
[31:46] | Who has a stove like that? | 谁会用这种破炉子 |
[31:48] | You left a dish towel on the stove pops. | 是你把抹布拉在炉子上了 爷爷 |
[31:50] | I don’t think so. | 我才不信 |
[31:52] | Now you could’ve been hurt. You could’ve been killed. | 你差点给烧伤 甚至烧死 |
[31:58] | I always used to make dinner for you. | 以前还不是我做饭给你吃 |
[32:04] | I’ve done it more than a million times. | 都做过成千上万次了 |
[32:09] | It’s that damn stove. | 都是这破炉子惹的祸 |
[32:12] | All right. | 没错 |
[32:24] | Go beyond pops. | 跟着我 爷爷 |
[32:25] | I just have to question a suspect. | 我得审问疑犯 |
[32:28] | I don’t need a baby-sitter you know. | 别给我弄个保姆来 |
[32:29] | And I do mean “baby.” | 我要的是美女 |
[32:31] | Why can’t I stay here with temperance? | 干嘛不让我跟布纳恩在一起 |
[32:34] | Oh I have work at the lab. | 我得去实验室工作 |
[32:36] | Perhaps you can teach sweets to play dominoes? | 你可以教斯维斯玩诺骨牌 |
[32:39] | Great idea. I already know how. | 好主意 我玩得可好了 |
[32:40] | I don’t think he’d have a chance. | 才不用他教咧 |
[32:42] | You don’t know who you’re messing with squirt. | 小样儿 知道本大爷是谁吗 |
[32:43] | Bring it on old man. | 放马过来啊 小老头 |
[32:45] | Those are fightin’ words pop. | 他这是在激你呢 爷爷 |
[32:47] | Thanks sweets. Yeah. | 谢谢你 斯维斯 |
[32:49] | Okay see you later hank. | 好的 回见 汉克 |
[32:52] | You know what happened to me could have happened to anybody | 跟你说 这点破事换做谁都一样 |
[32:57] | Oh I know. | 我知道 |
[32:59] | Just because I’m carrying a few extra years | 我只不过比别人老几岁 |
[33:02] | Doesn’t mean I can’t take care of myself. | 并不意味着我照顾不了自己 |
[33:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:12] | Smart ass. | 算你聪明 |
[33:16] | I go first. | 我先来 |
[33:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:23] | Thanks for coming in bones. | 谢谢你能来 骨头 |
[33:24] | You know he really wanted to see you. | 他很想见你 |
[33:26] | Are you sure you don’t need me? | 真的不需要我帮忙吗 |
[33:28] | No I’ll interrogate her roommate | 不用了 我还要审讯她的室友 |
[33:29] | And if I get anything I’ll call you. | 如果问到什么 我会打电话给你的 |
[33:30] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:32] | Yeah I guess he needs more than I can give right now | 我想我对他的照顾还是不够 |
[33:38] | Maybe I should take a leave of absence. | 可能我得停薪留职一段时间 |
[33:40] | Can you afford to do that? | 你能负担得起吗 |
[33:41] | You have a son to take care of too. | 你还有一个儿子要养的啊 |
[33:43] | Pops will think I don’t love him. | 不然 爷爷会以为我不再爱他 |
[33:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:50] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[33:53] | So we know that meg used your insurance card | 我们知道梅格用你的医保 |
[33:55] | For the slim ring surgery. | 做了减肥环手术 |
[33:56] | What? That’s why I got turned down? | 什么 所以你们就把我带到这来 |
[33:59] | Oh you didn’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[34:00] | I went in for a routine checkup | 我去做常规体检 |
[34:02] | And my insurance company declined payment. | 而我的医保公司却拒绝付款 |
[34:04] | They said I’d exceeded my annual limit. | 说我已经超出了年度预算 |
[34:06] | I thought it was a mistake. | 我以为是弄错了 |
[34:08] | That’s how she lost the weight? | 她是凭那样减肥的吗 |
[34:10] | That bitch! | 这个贱人 |
[34:12] | All right so you’re saying | 你的意思是 |
[34:13] | That she stole your insurance card? | 她偷了你的医保卡吗 |
[34:14] | Well no i I let her use my card but not for that. | 我是让她用我的卡 但并非我的本意 |
[34:18] | She was sick. She didn’t have any insurance | 她体弱多病 而且没有医保 |
[34:19] | So I helped her out. | 所以我让她用我的医保 |
[34:21] | You know that’s a crime right? | 你知道那样是犯罪吗 |
[34:22] | Well isn’t it a crime | 难道你的室友 |
[34:23] | When your roommate screws you out | 盗用你上万块医疗费 |
[34:23] | Of ten-grand worth of medical coverage? | 不是犯罪吗 |
[34:25] | Sorry but you’re not answering my question here. | 对不起 你还没回答我的问题 |
[34:26] | She cheated on our bet. | 她靠作弊赢了赌 |
[34:29] | I paid for her trip to hawaii too. I can’t believe this. | 我还掏钱请她去夏威夷 难以置信 |
[34:31] | So you were at the party | 在梅格被杀当晚 |
[34:32] | The night that meg was killed correct? | 你参加了一个派对 是吗 |
[34:34] | Yes. | 没错 |
[34:34] | Yeah We talked to those people off the list that you gave us | 我们问过你名单上的人 |
[34:36] | And that was an awfully big party. | 那是个盛大的派对 |
[34:40] | Big enough for you to disappear | 大到足以使你消失 |
[34:41] | and no one could really tell | 而不引起任何人注意 |
[34:43] | You know if you’d gone or if you’d left. | 所以你在与不在 |
[34:45] | They didn’t know. | 他们都浑然不知 |
[34:47] | Great. You’re never gonna believe me | 这下好了 反正你已经不相信我 |
[34:49] | So now I have to pay for a lawyer too. | 现在我还得掏钱请律师 |
[34:54] | Have you found anything dr. Edison? | 有何发现 爱迪生博士 |
[34:56] | Yes all of these bone fragments are scarred | 所有这些骨头碎片 |
[35:00] | Exclusively with markers from the fire. | 都是被火烧碎的 |
[35:01] | But these two | 但这两片 |
[35:02] | A piece of the parietal and occipital | 颅顶骨和枕骨的碎片 |
[35:04] | Seem to show evidence of being fractured. | 貌似是有断裂痕迹 |
[35:09] | Definitely could have been made by the pointed object Angela’s trying to identify. | 与安琪拉正在辨认的凶器相吻合 |
[35:13] | Look at this. | 看这里 |
[35:16] | Residue along the edge of the fracture? | 裂缝边缘上的残留物 |
[35:18] | It’s a resin. | 是松香 |
[35:25] | Resin consists of terpenes and phenolic compounds. | 松香含有萜烯和石碳酸成分 |
[35:29] | It’s wood. | 是木头 |
[35:30] | He was struck with a weapon made out of wood. | 他被木质凶器袭击 |
[35:32] | Teak to be exact. | 是柚木 准确点说 |
[35:34] | The bed is teak. | 床是柚木的 |
[35:35] | The wounds on megs hand were clearly defensive | 梅格手部伤痕明显是因防卫造成 |
[35:38] | So she couldn’t have accidentally hit | 所以她很可能突然用手 |
[35:40] | Her hand against the posts. | 挡了一下凶器 |
[35:41] | And the blows were sufficient | 而这一击很可能 |
[35:42] | To render them unconscious. | 把他们一起打昏了 |
[35:44] | The finials. | 是床柱的装饰 |
[35:46] | The what? | 什么 |
[35:47] | The decorative knobs that go on top of the posts. | 床柱顶的装饰物 |
[35:49] | They’re missing. | 不见了 |
[35:51] | So the rest of the bed was carved | 床的其他部分是刻出来的 |
[35:53] | Which means the finials must have been carved too. | 说那些装饰也应该是木头刻的 |
[35:57] | Okay this is the real estate agent’s virtual tour of Howard’s house. | 这是房产中介做的房子预览 |
[36:04] | And look | 瞧这个 |
[36:05] | We have finials. | 找到床柱装饰了 |
[36:08] | The reason why the image looked | 难怪之前的倒模长得像鼻子 |
[36:10] | Like a nose is because it was a nose. | 是因为它就是个鼻子 |
[36:13] | The victim was beaten with one of these heads. | 死者被其中一个头像打中 |
[36:19] | Wait. That’s Howard Fileman the homeowner. | 慢着 这是霍华德·范曼 那个房主 |
[36:22] | He said he was a master carpenter. | 他说过他是个技艺精湛的木匠 |
[36:24] | So the other one was probably his wife. | 另一个应该就是他妻子 |
[36:37] | It’s a match. | 吻合 |
[36:39] | So it wasn’t about who was having sex | 于是此事无关乎和谁做爱 |
[36:42] | But about where they were having sex. | 而是他们在哪儿做爱 |
[36:44] | Howard carved this bed for him and his wife. | 霍华德为他和他妻子做了这张床 |
[36:46] | It was a symbol of their love. | 是他们爱情的象征 |
[36:47] | Meg and Hugo both had roommates. | 梅格和雨果都有室友 |
[36:50] | The house was cheaper than a hotel. | 这房子比开房便宜 |
[36:51] | Howard catches Meg and Hugo having sex in his bed. | 霍华德在自己床上发现这对狗男女 |
[36:55] | Weird cake sex. | 伴着蛋糕做爱 |
[36:57] | He kills them sets the bed on fire | 他一怒之下把他们杀掉 然后放火 |
[36:58] | And then leaves with the busts of him and his wife. | 最后带着他和妻子的雕像离开 |
[37:01] | That’s so sweet. | 真太让人感动了 |
[37:06] | And it’s horrible too. | 也太可怕了 |
[37:08] | It’s mainly horrible. | 更多的是可怕 |
[37:09] | I’ll tell Booth. | 我去告诉布斯 |
[37:10] | Howard might still have the finials. | 霍华德可能还留着那俩雕像 |
[37:12] | We’ll pull blood and tissue from them. | 我们要采血样和组织样本 |
[37:13] | Oh he’ll still have them. | 他肯定还留着它们 |
[37:15] | I guarantee it. | 我保证 |
[37:16] | It’s all he has left of her. | 这是他妻子唯一留下的东西 |
[37:23] | I went back to sleep in our bed. | 我想回来我们的床上睡 |
[37:26] | I used to stare at her face up on the bedpost | 我以前总看着床柱顶上她的脸庞 |
[37:31] | And pretend she was next to me. | 就像她还在我身边 |
[37:35] | But I found them. | 可我却发现了那对狗男女 |
[37:38] | It wasn’t right. | 天理不容 |
[37:51] | I don’t know why you got takeout. | 你干嘛叫外卖 |
[37:53] | I could have cooked dinner. | 我可以自己做 |
[37:55] | Right. Try this one here it’s chicken. You’ll love it. | 那是 来尝尝这个鸡肉 你会喜欢的 |
[37:58] | I don’t think so. | 我才不信 |
[38:00] | Doesn’t look like chicken to me. | 怎么看都不像是鸡肉 |
[38:03] | I’ll try it anyway. | 我还是尝尝吧 |
[38:05] | Right. Okay look | 好吧 你看 |
[38:06] | I got you a fork | 我给你拿了叉子 |
[38:07] | Cause I know how much you hate chopsticks all right? | 我知道你讨厌用筷子 |
[38:09] | Good job. | 很好 |
[38:15] | Listen there’s something I gotta tell ya. | 爷爷 我跟你说个事啊 |
[38:18] | I know. This isn’t chicken. | 我就知道 这不是鸡肉 |
[38:20] | I already told you that. | 我早就说过了 |
[38:23] | But there’s something I want to say to you first. | 先让我跟你说个事 |
[38:30] | I can’t tell you how much | 我非常感动 |
[38:31] | It means to me to be here with you | 能跟你住在一起 |
[38:34] | To share your life. | 能分享你的生活 |
[38:36] | To see what a good man you’ve turned out to be. | 能看着你成为男子汉大丈夫 |
[38:42] | Pops… | 爷爷 |
[38:42] | Shut up shut up. | 别打岔 别打岔 |
[38:44] | This gooey crap isn’t easy for me. | 说这些酸话我可不乐意多说 |
[38:49] | Now listen I don’t want you to think I don’t love ya. | 听着 你不要以为我不爱你了 |
[38:58] | But I’ve gotta go back. | 可我还是要回去 |
[39:00] | What? | 什么 |
[39:01] | To the place. They need me. | 回到那个地方 他们需要我 |
[39:06] | Ronald called. | 罗纳德打电话来 |
[39:08] | He’s got no one to fish with. | 他找不到人陪他钓鱼 |
[39:10] | And Margaret needs my help | 玛格丽特也需要我 |
[39:13] | With the crocheting. | 给她打毛衣 |
[39:15] | You crochet pops? | 你会打毛衣吗 爷爷 |
[39:17] | That’s what we call sex. | 这是咱们的性暗号 |
[39:20] | And let’s face it your appliances stink. | 再说了 你家电器那么破 |
[39:25] | What about the orderlies? | 那些护理员呢 |
[39:27] | Ah don’t worry about them. They’re used to being hit by me. | 别担心他们 小样儿 总给我整 |
[39:31] | Okay well uh you’re really sure | 好吧 那你 |
[39:34] | That this is what you want? | 真的想回去吗 |
[39:41] | I already called them. | 我已经给他们打电话了 |
[39:45] | They know I’m coming. | 他们知道我要回去了 |
[39:49] | Maybe you and your friends you can give me a ride huh? | 也许你和你的朋友们 可以送我一程 |
[39:54] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[40:03] | You’ll call right pop? | 你会给我打电话 是吧 |
[40:05] | I’ll call you’ll call | 我打过去 你打过来 |
[40:07] | We’ll visit. | 还要见面 |
[40:07] | We’ll be sick of each other. | 啰嗦死了 |
[40:11] | I’ll miss ya Hank. | 我会想你的 汉克 |
[40:12] | Of course you will. | 我知道 |
[40:15] | Shrimp can you give us a minute? | 小不点 让咱俩单独聊聊好吗 |
[40:18] | Sure pops. | 好的 爷爷 |
[40:23] | You remember what I told ya. | 记得我跟你说的话吧 |
[40:25] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[40:27] | He’s big and strong | 他虽然人高马大 |
[40:29] | But he’s gonna need someone. Everyone needs someone. | 但他还是需要有人相伴 每个人都需要 |
[40:33] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[40:36] | Scared of what? | 怕什么 |
[40:37] | I’m not scared of anything. | 我什么都不怕 |
[40:38] | It all goes by so fast you don’t want any regrets. | 光阴似箭 你不想到头来后悔吧 |
[40:44] | I don’t understand. | 我没听懂 |
[40:46] | Yes you do. | 你懂的 |
[40:52] | Give me a hug. | 给我抱抱 |
[40:57] | All right it’s your turn. | 好了 到你了 |
[41:00] | What’d he say to you? | 他跟你说什么了 |
[41:01] | None of your business. | 你别管 |
[41:05] | Now listen. You remember. | 听好了 你记住 |
[41:07] | It’s all in there. | 都在这里呢 |
[41:09] | Everything you need to know. | 这里装着所有你要知道的事 |
[41:17] | You just do what it tells ya. | 让你的心意为你指明方向 |
[41:21] | I love ya pops. | 我爱你 爷爷 |
[41:24] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[41:30] | Okay okay now I can’t breathe! | 够了 我都喘不过气来了 |
[41:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:38] | All right then. | 那就这样吧 |
[41:46] | What’d he say to you? | 他跟你说什么了 |
[41:48] | Nothing. Just saying good-bye. | 没什么 就是道别 |
[41:52] | You? | 你呢 |
[41:54] | Me? Uh nothing. | 我吗 没什么 |
[41:56] | Just “be a good boy.” | 就是让我乖乖的 |
[41:59] | Stuff like that. | 之类的话 |
[42:08] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[42:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:18] | I like that thing around your neck. | 你今天戴的项链很好看 |
[42:19] | What? | 什么 |
[42:20] | That thing that you’re wearing around your neck. | 你戴在脖子上的东西 |
[42:22] | It looks really good. | 挺好看的 |
[42:23] | Oh. You’ve seen it before. | 你以前看到过 |
[42:25] | I don’t think so. | 我才不信呢 |
[42:28] | Well thanks. | 那谢谢了 |
[42:30] | Sure. | 不客气 |