时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Sucking fry oil from these seafood restaurants is the worst. | 吸海鲜餐馆废油最恶心了 |
[00:08] | I don’t mind the chicken places but the seafood makes me sick. | 鸡肉味我还能忍 可鱼腥味真让人作呕 |
[00:12] | Quit moaning and put the hose in. | 别发牢骚啦 快把胶管放进去 |
[00:15] | Ugh smells like shrimp! | 一股子臭鱼烂虾味 |
[00:21] | Okay suck it! | 好了 开始吸吧 |
[00:28] | Hold it! Hold it! | 等等 等等 |
[00:32] | Whoa… I got hair. | 好像有些头发 |
[00:35] | A lot! It’s gross. | 还很多 恶心死了 |
[00:37] | Probably a rat. Let’s just open her up. | 可能是只大老鼠 清理一下 |
[00:43] | Go ahead and pull it out. | 把它拉出来 |
[01:02] | Fishing is not a sport. | 钓鱼不算运动 |
[01:04] | But monuments to sporting events in ancient Egypt include fishing | 据古埃及记载 钓鱼跟游泳和摔跤一样 |
[01:09] | As well as swimming and wrestling. | 同样属于运动 |
[01:11] | Come on no sweat no sport. | 拜托 不流汗就不算运动 |
[01:12] | Well oh Boris Spassky at chess. | 斯帕斯基下棋时[前苏联国际象棋棋王] |
[01:15] | He used to perspire profusely. | 会流很多汗 |
[01:17] | Why do you got to make things so complicated? | 把事情扯得这么远干嘛 |
[01:19] | Let me break it down for you. | 我告诉你吧 |
[01:20] | Okay basketball football hockey– that’s a sport. | 篮球 橄榄球 曲棍球 这才算是运动 |
[01:22] | Board games fishing– not a sport. | 下棋 钓鱼 都不算运动 |
[01:24] | No problem going easy on the fried food after this one. | 看了这个从今往后都不会想吃油炸食品了 |
[01:27] | Well the International Olympic Committee | 国际奥林匹克委员会正打算 |
[01:29] | Is considering adding chess as a sport. | 将国际象棋归入运动类 |
[01:31] | – Not a sport. – See? Not a sport. | -不算运动 -听到了吧 不算运动 |
[01:33] | Neither is uh ribbon twirling bridge or synchronized swimming. | 舞彩带 桥牌和花样游泳都不算运动 |
[01:37] | Synchronized swimming– | 花样游泳 |
[01:38] | That’s not a sport that’s for sure. | 当然不算运动 |
[01:40] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[01:41] | I’m in the middle of something aren’t I? | 我多嘴了吧 |
[01:43] | Oh look. Dead guy. | 快看 有死人耶 |
[01:45] | Yeah look at that. | 是 看那 |
[01:45] | The colonel’s not gonna like this one. | 这应该不是上校 |
[01:47] | Male. No sign of clothing. | 男性 裸体 |
[01:49] | All other stats still unknown. | 其他情况不明 |
[01:51] | He was found at the bottom of this grease receptacle | 尸体藏在油箱底部 |
[01:53] | By those lovely gentlemen over there. | 是那两位可爱的先生发现的 |
[01:56] | Well the remains are covered in flesh. | 尸体上仍附着皮肉 |
[01:58] | Why am I here? | 叫我过来干嘛 |
[01:59] | I don’t know. I told Booth. | 我不知道 我跟布斯说了 |
[02:01] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[02:02] | In the middle again. | 又多嘴了 |
[02:03] | Look I heard murder victim you know in cooking oil | 当我听说死者在食用油箱内被发现 |
[02:06] | And I thought “Bones would just love this one.” | 我就想 骨头肯定爱死这个了 |
[02:08] | So how long has tempura guy been in there? | 这个天麸罗男人在这待多久了 |
[02:09] | The tank hasn’t been emptied in a couple weeks. | 油箱已经有好几周没清空了 |
[02:11] | Two weeks. Okay. | 两周 很好 |
[02:12] | I could be biking now. | 我本可以去骑自行车 |
[02:13] | An activity during which I perspire. | 好让我出一身大汗 |
[02:15] | Daily addition of hot oil hastened decomposition | 每天增加的热油会加快腐烂速度 |
[02:17] | And led to early hydration of body fat. | 导致尸体脂肪出现早期水化 |
[02:19] | Ah so he drowned or maybe fried? | 那么他是淹死的 还是给油炸死的 |
[02:21] | Billiards is considered a sport | 台球也已被国际奥林匹克协会 |
[02:23] | By the International Olympic Committee. | 纳入运动项目 |
[02:24] | – Bones we’re working here. – Not me. | -骨头 我们还有工作呢 -我没有 |
[02:26] | Can we get the body out of the here please? | 把尸体抬出来吧 |
[02:36] | Slowly slowly… careful now… | 慢慢来 小心点 |
[02:37] | Easy easy… okay careful. | 慢点 慢点 小心 |
[02:40] | Is the skin slipping? The-the skin is slipping! | 是皮在掉吗 皮都掉下来啦 |
[02:54] | Oh my. | 天啊 |
[02:56] | Uh Bones look-look at that. | 骨头 看那 |
[02:57] | Bones? | 骨头 |
[02:59] | Oh this is good for me. | 这才是我的本行 |
[03:01] | Yeah. Right? | 对 |
[03:04] | Okay. | 对 |
[03:11] | You’re kidding. Avatar? | 开什么玩笑 你有《阿凡达》的票 |
[03:13] | Yup. | 那是 |
[03:15] | There were over 10 000 entries for 500 tickets. | 一万多人争这五百张票 |
[03:17] | And you won? | 你赢啦 |
[03:18] | Yeah! Good fortune! if I thought that good fortune existed. | 我那是运气好 如果世上真有运气存在 |
[03:21] | And you’re taking us? | 而你要带上我俩 |
[03:22] | All friendship is fleeting and ends in abandonment. | 天下无不散之宴席 |
[03:25] | So why not spend a few good hours with you guys | 为何不趁各奔东西之前 |
[03:28] | Until it all falls apart? | 好好享受最后的时光呢 |
[03:29] | Works for me. | 这话我爱听 |
[03:30] | Heck yeah it does. | 对 确实 |
[03:31] | Nice! Avatar! | 酷毙了 《阿凡达》 |
[03:33] | You guys do realize that being this excited about a sci-fi film | 可是过于沉迷科幻电影 |
[03:36] | Will drastically cut down on the number of women That will sleep with us. | 就会大大减少性爱次数 |
[03:39] | Oh I’m into high double digits sex-wise | 目前为止我的性伴侣已经有九十多名了 |
[03:42] | So not worried. | 所以你大可不必担心 |
[03:43] | You’re closing in on a hundred women? | 你跟上过近百个女人 |
[03:46] | Mr. Fisher I’m ready. | 费什先生 我好了 |
[03:48] | Coming Dr. Brennan. | 马上来 布纳恩博士 |
[03:52] | A hundred women? | 近百个女人 |
[03:54] | That’s-that’s a lot. | 那也太多了吧 |
[03:55] | Yeah yeah hats off to the guy huh? | 是不是对他五体投地呢 |
[03:57] | Compound depressed fracture to the temporal bone. | 颞骨有凹陷性骨折 |
[04:00] | More hairline fractures on the femur humerus and scapula. | 股骨 肱骨和肩胛骨处都有微骨裂 |
[04:04] | And here on the right ilium. | 右髂骨处也有 |
[04:06] | There are puncture marks | 在髂骨 腰椎和骶骨处 |
[04:07] | On the ilium iliolumbar and sacroiliac. | 有刺伤痕迹 |
[04:10] | So he was beaten and stabbed. | 说明他被人又打又捅 |
[04:12] | Somebody really went after this guy. | 那人真的想置他于死地 |
[04:14] | Those injuries didn’t kill him. | 这些并非致命伤 |
[04:16] | There’s grease in all levels of the bronchi | 肺部充满了废油 |
[04:18] | Which means our victim was alive | 也就是说 |
[04:20] | When he was tossed into the vat. | 死者在是活生生被投进油桶的 |
[04:22] | Cause of death | 真正死因 |
[04:23] | Is drowning and cooking | 先溺水后被煮死 |
[04:25] | Or vice versa. | 或者先被煮后溺死 |
[04:26] | Saturated fats. | 饱和脂肪 |
[04:27] | They’re a killer. | 才是真正的杀手 |
[04:28] | Also… | 还有 |
[04:29] | Carboxyhemoglobin test shows | 碳氧血红蛋白测试表明 |
[04:32] | Our victim had a 17% carbon-monoxide level. | 死者含有17%的一氧化碳 |
[04:35] | Triple the norm and double what even a heavy smoker would have. | 含量是普通人三倍 重度吸烟者两倍 |
[04:37] | He could’ve worked with cars | 他可能从事汽车相关行业 |
[04:39] | Along a freeway maybe a toll booth? | 常年待在马路旁 可能在收费站工作 |
[04:41] | Let’s review occupational markers. | 再仔细看看其他骨骼特征 |
[04:44] | Acute asymmetrical spinal subluxation | 极不匀称的脊骨半脱位 |
[04:47] | Which in life | 说明他生前 |
[04:48] | Would have been apparent in a pronounced leftward lean. | 走路会明显左倾 |
[04:52] | Chronic periosteal reaction with bone formation over the clavicle. | 锁骨结构显示有慢性骨膜反应 |
[04:56] | Constant pressure on his collarbone. | 说明他锁骨处长期受压 |
[04:58] | Remodeled bite marks on the tibia. | 胫骨有愈合的咬痕 |
[05:01] | Probably canine. | 很可能是狗咬的 |
[05:02] | Sounds like this guy spent most of his life | 感觉上这个人 |
[05:04] | Carrying something heavy on his left shoulder while dodging dogs. | 常挎着很重的东西在躲疯狗 |
[05:07] | Together with the high levels of carbon monoxide | 再加上体内高浓度的一氧化碳含量 |
[05:10] | I posit that our victim was a mail carrier. | 死者应该是名邮递员 |
[05:12] | Someone went postal on this postman. | 有人想将邮递员送入地狱 |
[05:54] | Steve Rifton 26-year-old mailman | 史蒂夫·瑞福特 二十六岁的邮递员 |
[05:57] | Reported missing by his wife 12 days ago. | 十二天前其妻子上报失踪 |
[05:59] | You figured out he was a mailman and guess what? | 你猜他是个邮递员 结果呢 |
[06:02] | He’s a mailman! | 他就真是个邮递员 |
[06:03] | Why are you surprised? | 你这么惊讶干嘛 |
[06:04] | It just surprises me it amazes me sometimes | 我不仅仅觉得惊讶 还觉得很神奇 |
[06:05] | How you figure that stuff out. | 你到底是怎么猜出来的 |
[06:07] | He’s a mailman. You figured that out. | 竟然一猜即中 |
[06:08] | Well I’m good at my job. | 我向来都有真知灼见 |
[06:09] | Wait until you see what I got here. | 这是我查到的 |
[06:11] | – Okay. – Okay here… | -好 -这里 |
[06:13] | Oh marked in red. | 红圈区域 |
[06:14] | Right is Steve rifton’s postal route huh? And here… | 是史蒂夫的投递路线 而这 |
[06:17] | – Marked in black. – Right. | -黑圈区域 -对 |
[06:18] | Is the grease truck route. | 是油车的路线 |
[06:20] | See what I’ve done here? | 懂我的意思没 |
[06:21] | Obviously you’ve created a geographic Venn diagram. | 显然你画了地理维恩图(集与集关系图示) |
[06:23] | No no no no no. Incorrect. | 我不是这意思 |
[06:25] | What I’ve shown here is they’ve overlapped | 我要说的是这两块区域有交集 |
[06:27] | In the same area. | 就在这个地方 |
[06:29] | – You need to google Venn diagram. – No. | -你是要搜索交集点 -不对 |
[06:31] | You know what I’m thinking– | 我想嘛 应该是 |
[06:32] | Lonely housewife you know husband away on a business trip. | 欲火中烧的家庭主妇 丈夫在外 |
[06:35] | Bow-chicka wow-wow. | 嘿咻嘿咻 啊啊 |
[06:37] | What’s bow-chicka wow-wow? | 什么是”嘿咻嘿咻 啊啊” |
[06:39] | You know a-boom-clicka-mow-mow. | 意思就是 我是锄禾 你是当午 |
[06:42] | It’s a very common porno plot theme | 最常见的激情桥段 |
[06:44] | Which in real life is jealous husband stuffing | 丈夫发现妻子红杏出墙 恼羞成怒 |
[06:47] | You know horny mailmen into grease traps. | 继而将情夫邮递员丢进油箱 |
[06:50] | – Who’s that? – It’s the victim’s wife. | -那是谁 -死者的妻子 |
[06:52] | Well are we going to tell her | 我们跟她那些 |
[06:53] | About the clacka-mow-boom chicka-mow-mow-boom? | “嘿锄禾 咻当午”吗 |
[06:56] | No no. It’s bow-chicka wow-wow. Boom-clacka mow-mow. | 不对 是”我是锄禾 你是当午” |
[06:59] | It’s so unfair. | 这真不公平 |
[07:01] | All those years of effort | 经过这些年努力 |
[07:02] | Steve finally gets somewhere and then gets killed. | 史蒂夫终于有所成就 却惨遭杀害 |
[07:05] | Can you think of anyone who’d want your husband dead? | 你是否知道有什么人会想杀害你丈夫 |
[07:06] | You know who Steve is right? | 你们知道史蒂夫是什么人吧 |
[07:08] | I mean “was”. | 我是说”生前” |
[07:10] | A postman. | 一个邮递员 |
[07:10] | Yeah a mailman. | 没错 邮递员 |
[07:11] | That was Steve’s job his vocation. | 那只是他的工作 |
[07:14] | His avocation was gaming. | 而他嗜好电玩 |
[07:17] | He was a professional gambler? | 他是个职业赌徒吗 |
[07:19] | Video gaming. | 是电子游戏 |
[07:20] | My husband became the reigning world champ | 我丈夫是玩庞基球的 |
[07:22] | In punky pong after he got a perfect score. | 满分世界冠军 |
[07:24] | It was on the news. | 他都上新闻了 |
[07:25] | – Did he have any enemies? – Sure. | -他有对手吗 -当然有 |
[07:27] | The thousands of people he beat out for the world title. | 成千上万的人都在竞逐这一冠军宝座 |
[07:29] | It’s a very competitive sport. | 这是竞争非常激烈的运动 |
[07:31] | Agent Booth would never accept punky pong as a sport. | 布斯探员才不会认为街机也是运动 |
[07:34] | Did your husband have any trouble at work? | 你丈夫在工作中有遇到麻烦事吗 |
[07:36] | Steve was never going to be postmaster general that’s for sure. | 史蒂夫肯定是当不上邮政局长的 |
[07:39] | He had a very high IQ– you know how those people can be. | 但他聪明绝顶 所以他无论做什么 |
[07:42] | Very absent-minded. | 都无法专心致志 |
[07:43] | I don’t think that’s true at all. | 这么说就不对了 |
[07:45] | Sometimes it was tough to get his attention but | 有时的确很难吸引他注意 |
[07:47] | He was a good man. | 可他是个老好人 |
[07:50] | Please find whoever hurt him. | 求求你们 揪出杀害他的人 |
[07:56] | Does Dr. Brennan know you’re soaking the body in beer? | 布纳恩有没有批准你把尸体泡在啤酒里 |
[07:58] | Yeast speeds up the putrefaction process. | 酵母加快腐烂速度 |
[08:01] | It’s the kinder gentler way of removing the last vestiges | 这种清除颅骨上残留 |
[08:04] | Of flesh and cartilage from the skeleton. | 腐肉和软骨的方式比较温和 |
[08:06] | Is that beer? | 那是啤酒吗 |
[08:08] | Yeah. Yeah. | 正是 |
[08:10] | Beats being scraped or eaten by beetles. | 比用刀剔肉和用虫啃肉要好 |
[08:15] | Technically his remaining cells will be very drunk | 其余细胞在彻底消失前 |
[08:18] | Before he ceases to exist. | 会呈现酣醉状 |
[08:19] | So hey Fisher how long’s this thing take to marinate? | 费什 这需要泡多久 |
[08:22] | Few hours. | 几小时 |
[08:23] | Okay. Good. Both of you come with me– come on. | 好 你们俩跟我来 |
[08:31] | Oh! okay I am no longer able to discern | 我都分辨不出 |
[08:34] | Special effects from live action. | 那些是实景那些是特技了 |
[08:36] | This is 2d. 3d’s gonna blow your mind. | 这是仅仅是二维成像 三维的效果更震撼 |
[08:38] | Oh one of us needs to be in line right now. | 我们得派一个人去排队 |
[08:41] | Okay we’re up against freaks and fanatics for the best seats. | 要从那些狂热粉丝手中抢到最好的座位 |
[08:44] | To defeat them we must become freaks and fanatics. | 就要比他们更疯狂 |
[08:47] | All right well I’ve cleared most of my days | 我已经取消大多数预约 |
[08:49] | But I am a mental health professional with responsibilities. | 但我是位负责的心理医师 |
[08:51] | Between me and Hodgins we’ll have the forensics covered. | 我和哈金斯互相照应 |
[08:54] | What’re the blue people? | 这些蓝人是谁 |
[08:55] | The Nav’i. | 耐维族 |
[08:56] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[08:57] | Denizens of a lush planet called Pandora. | 他们是生活在富饶的潘朵拉星上的种族 |
[09:00] | You boys are not allowed to watch movies on my monitor. | 不能用我的显示器看电影 |
[09:03] | Angela this is so much more than a movie. | 安吉拉 这可不只是电影 |
[09:06] | Yeah I mean we’re sorry but the screen is so big. | 屏幕那么大 拜托就该借我们用一下 |
[09:09] | You get porn on this thing? | 莫非你是要拿这看黄片 |
[09:11] | Get out. Out! | 出去 滚 |
[09:19] | All right listen I’ll take the first shift | 我先去排队 |
[09:20] | You guys cover me. | 你们掩护我 |
[09:21] | Everyone e-mail me your projected availabilities | 如果你们腾出空档就通知我 |
[09:24] | I’ll set up a schedule. | 我好安排轮班 |
[09:24] | Yep. | 好 |
[09:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:28] | Our mailman had a clean record | 除了被这个叫斯格的家伙投诉 |
[09:29] | Except for complaints from this guy Seeger. | 死者毫无不良记录 |
[09:31] | Right. Seeger claims that he trespassed | 斯格声称他非法闯入民宅 |
[09:33] | And was acting creepy around his son. | 惊吓到他儿子 |
[09:35] | Well protecting the well-being | 为了保护自己孩子 |
[09:36] | Of your own kid seems like a good reason to kill someone. | 的确会动手杀人 |
[09:39] | I’m not saying that I approve. | 我并非赞同这一做法 |
[09:40] | I just saying look I understand. Ooh. | 我只是能体会那种心情 |
[09:42] | This is probably the child who got creeped on by the victim. | 可能这就是那位被死者骚扰的孩子 |
[09:47] | Excuse me? Hello? Hello? | 不好意思 你好 |
[09:50] | Hi. I’m-I’m agent Booth. I’m with the FBI. | 我是布斯 是联邦探员 |
[09:52] | Oh show him your gun. Kids love guns. | 给他看你的枪 小孩子都喜欢枪 |
[09:54] | – Let me handle this. – Can I help you? | -别瞎闹 -有什么事 |
[09:56] | Yeah agent Booth the FBI. | 我是布斯探员 |
[09:58] | We’re here to talk to you about the uh mailman incident. | 我们为了您对邮递员投诉事件而来 |
[10:01] | That was three months ago. | 那是三个月前的事 |
[10:02] | Right and what was the problem? | 当时怎能了 |
[10:04] | Problem was I come out the guy is here | 那天我走出来 发现他站在这里 |
[10:06] | Staring at my son. | 死死地盯着我儿子看 |
[10:08] | Dougie uh… | 道吉 |
[10:10] | Is autistic. | 有自闭症 |
[10:11] | He can’t watch out for himself in that way. | 他不能自己保护自己 |
[10:13] | He-he’s very focused on this game. | 他很专注于这个游戏 |
[10:15] | Punky pong. | 庞基球 |
[10:17] | Dougie plays it most of the day. | 道吉就知道玩这个 |
[10:18] | We take it away he shuts… | 要是把游戏机拿走 他就… |
[10:20] | Shuts down. | 更自闭了 |
[10:22] | So uh someone else complain about the mailman? | 也有人投诉那个邮递员吗 |
[10:25] | That why the FBI’s involved? | 为什么还要来查 |
[10:26] | Look you’re aware that this mailman | 你知道那个邮递员 |
[10:28] | Was the punky pong world champion? | 是庞基球的世界冠军吗 |
[10:31] | Oh you got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[10:32] | That’s why he was checking out Dougie the game? | 这就是为什么他盯着我儿子看 |
[10:35] | He should have said something. | 他干嘛不早说 |
[10:36] | He just took off. That’s why I made the complaint. | 他一声不吭地走了 所以我才投诉的 |
[10:38] | If I…if I was out of line I’ll apologize. | 要是我做得太过了 我可以道歉 |
[10:56] | Punky Pong is kind of an old school game | 庞基球是一种古老的校园游戏 |
[10:59] | But it takes a lot of skill. | 对技术要求很高 |
[11:00] | There are a lot of message boards | 即使是现在 还有很多 |
[11:02] | And web sites dedicated to it even today | 留言板和网站力推这个游戏 |
[11:04] | But I found something on one of them that– | 但我在一个网站上发现… |
[11:06] | How many people play? | 有多少人玩这个游戏 |
[11:07] | Uh thousands. | 成千上万 |
[11:09] | They put out a retro version on modern platforms like xbox | 他们基于现代平台推出复古版游戏 |
[11:12] | And it’s having this whole resurgence. | 这个游戏就重新风靡起来 |
[11:15] | But what I found… | 但我发现… |
[11:16] | Why do they only allow world records | 为什么世界纪录只能 |
[11:18] | To be attained on a vintage arcade machine? | 保存在这老式机器上 |
[11:20] | Well I guess the purists like it old school. | 大概是纯粹主义者想保留原汁原味 |
[11:23] | But sweetie I think you need to see… | 亲爱的 你得看看这个… |
[11:25] | Are there many of those machines? | 这种机器存量很多吗 |
[11:26] | Because the autistic boy had one. | 那个自闭的男孩就有一台 |
[11:28] | I think around 20 000 were made and there are probably | 我想大约生产了两万台 |
[11:31] | About 1 500 that are still in existence. | 存世的估计有一千五百台 |
[11:33] | But I think this is something that you really need to see. | 你还真得看看这个 |
[11:37] | This is Billy Gabel. | 这是比利·加贝尔 |
[11:39] | He was the punky pong world champion | 是死者抢走了他的 |
[11:41] | Before our murder victim claimed the throne. | 庞基球世界冠军头衔 |
[11:44] | I am still the rightful champion. | 我才是真正的冠军 |
[11:46] | The manner in which | 史蒂夫·瑞福特这个痞子 |
[11:47] | Steve Rifton stole my crown is shameful. | 剽窃了我的头衔 |
[11:51] | I will not put up with this. | 我绝不会忍气吞声 |
[11:52] | Steve Rifton I am the rightful and eternal world champion | 史蒂夫 我才是永远的世界冠军 |
[11:56] | And you are dead! | 你去死吧 |
[11:58] | Angela you should have shown me this first. | 安琪拉 你一开始就该给我看这个 |
[12:01] | Well…okay. | 那是 |
[12:10] | I am still the rightful champion. | 我才是真正的冠军 |
[12:13] | I will not leave this alone. | 我不会忍气吞声 |
[12:14] | Steve Rifton I am the rightful and eternal world champion | 史蒂夫 我才是永远的世界冠军 |
[12:18] | And you are dead! | 你去死吧 |
[12:20] | Okay so video games provide the outlet for aggression | 电子游戏为人们提供了一个发泄途径 |
[12:24] | That more physically taxing sports also provide. | 正如大多数的体育运动 |
[12:26] | Come on video games are not a sport. | 拜托 电子游戏可不是体育运动 |
[12:27] | Well technically they are | 确切的说 它是 |
[12:28] | Sport being a competitive activity governed by a set of rules… | 体育运动也是受规则限制的竞争性活动 |
[12:32] | Dr. Brennan is correct. | 布纳恩博士说得对 |
[12:33] | Right okay so you actually think that this geek is capable of murder | 所以你觉得那个怪胎是凶手 |
[12:36] | Because some guy beat his high score? | 就因为某个人打破了他的记录 |
[12:39] | Oh yeah. | 对 |
[12:39] | If one’s instincts are deeply rooted in the status | 如果一个人深深痴迷于 |
[12:42] | That they’ve enjoyed from the game | 游戏带给他的地位 |
[12:44] | And someone takes that away… | 但却被别人夺去 |
[12:45] | They would just be another geek lining up to see a space movie. | 他只不过是一排队看科幻电影的怪胎 |
[12:47] | No it’s not just another space movie. | 这可不只是科幻电影 |
[12:50] | It’s-it’s a symbol-laden alternate reality with… | 那是一个具有象征意义的平行世界 |
[13:00] | So this guy was the recognized champion for nearly ten years. | 那个人将近十年来都是公认的冠军 |
[13:05] | Right? | 对吧 |
[13:05] | If he feels that his notoriety was stolen | 如果他觉得自己的地位被取代了 |
[13:08] | He might take revenge. | 他可能会实施报复 |
[13:10] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[13:22] | This is Dr. Lance Sweets. | 我是兰斯·斯维斯医生 |
[13:25] | Fisher just called from the movie line. | 费什刚从电影院打来电话 |
[13:27] | He’s got to get back to the lab | 他准备回实验室了 |
[13:28] | So you have to relieve him because I can’t. | 你得去接他的班 我走不开 |
[13:30] | I understand. | 我知道了 |
[13:32] | That’s a fascinating case. | 这案子的确很吸引人 |
[13:33] | Um…I’m needed for a consult. | 我得去做咨询了 |
[13:36] | We’re we’re through here right? | 我们就到这儿吧 好吗 |
[13:37] | Oh no you’re coming with us to see | 不行 你得陪我们一起去 |
[13:38] | If this geek is actually psycho or not pal. | 看看那怪胎是不是有精神问题 |
[13:41] | Yeah okay. | 好 |
[13:43] | So I’m afraid you’re going to have to | 在这节骨眼上 |
[13:45] | Take care of the patient on your own | 恐怕你得自己 |
[13:47] | At this juncture right now. | 照料那位病人了 |
[13:49] | Sweets I’m knee-deep in larvae and dicotyledons here. | 斯维斯 我正在分析幼虫和双子叶植物 |
[13:52] | I’m sorry doctor. | 不好意思 博士先生 |
[13:53] | Bye now. | 再见 |
[13:54] | Sweets don’t… | 斯维斯 别… |
[13:55] | Okay. | 这下好了 |
[13:59] | This is it this is it. This is all I got so far. | 目前为止找到的就这些 |
[14:01] | Please tell me these all crawled into the dumpster | 你别告诉我这些东西是在 |
[14:04] | After the oil was removed from the restaurant. | 餐厅的那些油抽干后爬进去的 |
[14:06] | No. All the insects had antemortem burns | 不 所有的昆虫死前都有烧伤 |
[14:08] | Which means they flew into the oil while it was cooking. | 这说明它们是在加热时飞进去的 |
[14:10] | It’s so easy to diet around here. | 看看都饱了 |
[14:11] | So I assumed that the fragment of the cricket exoskeleton from the skull wound trace | 原假设在头骨伤痕中发现的蟋蟀骨骼 |
[14:15] | Had migrated into the skull from the grease | 是来自那些废油 |
[14:16] | But definitely uncooked which means | 但由于它没有受热 这就说明 |
[14:18] | My three mysterious particulates were all transferred from the weapon. | 这三种神秘的微粒全都来自凶器 |
[14:20] | Now exoskeleton is from the gryllidae family | 外骨骼显示是蟋蟀科 |
[14:23] | Probably a nocturnal cricket | 可能是夜行性的蟋蟀 |
[14:24] | The graminoid seed is from a fescue grass | 这个禾草种子来自牛毛草 |
[14:26] | And I thought the silk-like fiber was from a tetrapod | 我想这种丝状纤维来自一种四足动物 |
[14:28] | But what kind is indeterminate at this point. | 还未能确定品种 |
[14:30] | You’re talking really fast. Are you late for something? | 说得那么快 是有什么急事吗 |
[14:33] | No. No why? | 没有啊 怎么了 |
[14:35] | Do you want me to go through it all again more slowly? | 要我慢点再说一遍吗 |
[14:38] | No that’s okay. | 不用 够了 |
[14:40] | Do you know where the cricket and the grass came from? | 你知道那些蟋蟀和植物产自哪里吗 |
[14:43] | Yes yes. North America. | 产自北美 |
[14:46] | Great. So Asia is out. | 那咱就能排除亚洲了 |
[14:48] | I’m still analyzing what was in the water where the fescue grew | 我正分析牛毛草生长的水域 |
[14:51] | But you know I can check that against specific water districts | 通过检测比对具体水域 |
[14:54] | And narrow down the location further so… | 进一步缩小范围 |
[14:56] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[14:59] | Oh have you seen Fisher? | 你看到费什了吗 |
[15:00] | Uh…no no but I’ll go find him. | 没有 我去找找 |
[15:05] | That’s not necessary. I’m sure he’ll turn up. | 不必了 我想他会自己冒出来的 |
[15:07] | Yeah but you know what? The mass spec is doing its thing | 反正现在机器在进行质谱分析 |
[15:09] | And the computer the computer really checks | 电脑也还在检测水域数据 |
[15:10] | All the districts so I’m on autopilot here | 接下来的两个小时 |
[15:12] | For at least the next two hours | 我都无事可做 |
[15:14] | And we know Fisher– how depressed he gets | 你知道费什这家伙 老是伤春悲秋的 |
[15:16] | So I’ll go find him. | 我还是去找找他吧 |
[15:30] | Pong Master Bill Billy Gabel | 庞基球冠军 比利·加贝尔 |
[15:36] | FBI. | 联邦探员 |
[15:37] | You pong master Bill? | 你是庞基球冠军比尔吧 |
[15:38] | That’s right. | 我是 |
[15:39] | We’re here about the threats you made | 我们来是因为你在网上 |
[15:41] | Against Steve Rifton on the internet. | 发出对史蒂夫·瑞福特的威胁 |
[15:43] | That guy cheated. | 那个人作弊 |
[15:44] | I don’t believe he played a perfect game. | 他不可能打出满分 |
[15:45] | I want my title back. | 我只是要回我的头衔 |
[15:47] | Is this how you make a living… | 你就是靠 |
[15:48] | Repairing vintage arcade games? | 维修老式游戏机谋生吗 |
[15:50] | It’s a skill. | 这是我的技能 |
[15:51] | I know why he called you. | 我就知道他会找你们 |
[15:52] | Because he knows what he did was wrong. | 因为他自知理亏 |
[15:54] | He’s dead murdered. | 他死了 是被谋杀的 |
[15:56] | – What? – Did you kill him? | -什么 -是你杀了他吗 |
[15:57] | These are very complex devices. | 这些设备很复杂 |
[16:00] | And it appears you have | 好像你还得自己制做 |
[16:01] | To machine many of the parts yourself. | 其中某些配件 |
[16:03] | Look if I was going to kill somebody | 如果我真要杀人 |
[16:05] | It would be the ref. | 杀的就是游戏裁判 |
[16:06] | He’s the one that accepted Steve’s crappy videotape | 是他认可史蒂夫的狗屁视频 |
[16:09] | As evidence of a perfect game. | 做为满分通关的证据 |
[16:11] | And this ref’s name is…? | 这位裁判叫什么 |
[16:12] | Chris Ballinger. | 克里斯·伯灵格 |
[16:13] | He heads the Gemini Constellation | 他主管双子座协会 |
[16:15] | The organization that decides | 是这个协会裁定 |
[16:17] | On world records for Punky Pong. | 庞基球游戏的世界纪录 |
[16:18] | Right after ref declared Steve world champion | 裁判宣布史蒂夫是世界冠军后 |
[16:21] | They went into business together. | 他们就一起做生意 |
[16:23] | – Oh what kind of business? – Going out on tours | -什么生意 -听说是什么巡回展览 |
[16:25] | Signing autographs. The way I hear it | 还有签名什么的 |
[16:28] | The ref has hooked up with some babe | 这裁判又勾引上某个女玩家 |
[16:30] | And now he’s doing better than ever. | 他终于能把史蒂夫当鼻涕一样甩掉 |
[16:31] | Maybe he killed Rifton. | 可能是他杀了史蒂夫 |
[16:41] | Fisher. Excuse me. There you are. | 费舍尔 终于找到你了 |
[16:44] | Hey you got to get going man. | 你得回去了 老兄 |
[16:45] | – Cam’s looking for you. – It’s okay. | -凯在找你 -没事 |
[16:46] | – I got to set this tent up. – Hey this is good. | -等我把这帐篷支起来 -真棒 |
[16:50] | This is really good positioning man. | 你挑这地方不错 |
[16:51] | Not bad. You might want to step back. | 还行 往后退一点 |
[16:53] | Look out! | 小心 |
[16:58] | Wow you do this often? | 你常这样做吗 |
[17:00] | You got to come prepared. | 我不打无准备之战 |
[17:02] | Oh… fresh meat tarts and a box of wine. | 鲜肉饼和一箱酒 |
[17:08] | Have at it. | 好好享受 |
[17:11] | Nice. | 很好 |
[17:22] | Are you out of breath Mr. Fisher? | 你是在喘气吗 费什先生 |
[17:24] | No I’m I’m just thankful I’m breathing you know. | 不 我只是感谢我能呼吸 |
[17:27] | Never know when that luxury will end. | 不知何时会失去这份福气 |
[17:31] | So I examined the uh marks on the pelvis. | 我检查了盆骨的伤痕 |
[17:34] | They were made by a hollow | 是由中空 |
[17:38] | Rigid weapon 9.4 millimeters in diameter | 硬质 直径9.4毫米的凶器造成 |
[17:42] | Was the same weapon used on the victim’s skull? | 与造成死者头骨伤痕的是同种凶器吗 |
[17:46] | That seems unlikely because | 好像不是 因为 |
[17:48] | The cranial injury was made by a blunt instrument | 头骨是被钝器所伤 |
[17:52] | Uh that left a 12-centimeter fracture right there. | 在这留下了12厘米长裂痕 |
[17:57] | Any guess as to what it could be? | 对凶器有何推断 |
[17:59] | Not at all no but I did scrape what looks like | 没有 但我发现 |
[18:02] | Metal shavings from both the cranial fracture | 造成头骨裂痕和盆骨戳痕的凶器 |
[18:05] | And the uh stab wounds on the pelvis. | 都有金属刮痕 |
[18:08] | Maybe Hodgins can find a match. | 也许哈金斯能找到匹配的凶器 |
[18:11] | Very good Mr. Fisher. | 很好 费什先生 |
[18:13] | Right I’ve always been a multitasker. | 我真是个多面手 |
[18:14] | Multitasker? | 多面手 |
[18:16] | What would be splitting your focus? | 你为何要一心多用 |
[18:19] | The head and the pelvis… | 为了同时分析头骨和盆骨 |
[18:22] | Completely separate parts of the body. | 这是人体两个迥然不同的部位 |
[18:25] | Right. | 是 |
[18:28] | Did Hodgins come back with you? | 哈金斯跟你一起回来的吗 |
[18:30] | Cause I haven’t seen him. | 我怎么没见到他 |
[18:31] | Yeah he should be out there. | 他应该回来了 |
[18:32] | I got to get back to work here but he’s… | 我得继续工作了 |
[18:36] | Check the men’s room. | 你可以到男厕所找找 |
[18:39] | Or don’t. | 要么就算了 |
[18:40] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[18:49] | There is some excellent hand-eye coordination here. | 玩这些游戏需要身心的绝佳配合 |
[18:52] | This is an activity that could | 这项活动完全可以被认为是 |
[18:53] | Definitely be considered a sport. | 一项体育运动 |
[18:55] | Yeah there’s an intense competitive edge skill… | 激烈的竞争 纯熟的技巧 |
[18:57] | Yep. …stamina. | 还有超强的耐力 |
[18:59] | For something to be a sport | 要能称之为运动 |
[19:00] | There has to be some chance of injury. | 就要有受伤的可能 |
[19:02] | Okay guys? | 对吧 伙计们 |
[19:03] | Oh Booth that man dressed in traditional stripes | 布斯 穿着老式条纹衣服的 |
[19:06] | – Could be the ref. – Not that kind of ref okay? | -可能是裁判 -此裁判非同彼裁判 |
[19:08] | FBI. | 联邦探员 |
[19:09] | What can I do for the FBI? | 有何指教 |
[19:11] | Well we’d like to ask you | 我们想问你 |
[19:12] | A few questions about Steve Rifton. | 关于史蒂夫的事 |
[19:14] | Oh well I’ve got a few myself. | 我也要问 |
[19:15] | The guy just disappeared on me. | 那家伙就这样销声匿迹了 |
[19:16] | We had a business deal | 我们可是有合约的 |
[19:17] | And he left me high and dry. | 他却把我一人落下 |
[19:19] | FBI… What he wasn’t kidnapped was he? | 他不是被绑架了吧 |
[19:21] | He’s dead which is probably | 他死了 这可能就是 |
[19:22] | Why he didn’t keep his business commitment. | 他为什么会违背与你的合约 |
[19:24] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[19:26] | Oh man. | 天啊 |
[19:28] | Yes! Take that Steve Rifton! | 接招吧 史蒂夫 |
[19:30] | I am the reigning empress of Punky Pong. | 我才是本届庞基球女皇 |
[19:34] | She must be the babe who replaced Steve. | 她一定就是取代史蒂夫的女玩家 |
[19:37] | Wow you didn’t waste any time did you? | 你惜时如金啊 |
[19:38] | Look I had business commitments with Steve. | 虽然跟史蒂夫有商业协议 |
[19:41] | I had to move quickly or | 我也得另谋出路 |
[19:42] | I was going to lose a ton of dough. | 总不能把鸡蛋全放在一个篮子里 |
[19:44] | What’s up Chris? | 怎么了 克里斯 |
[19:44] | Deirdre these people are with the FBI. | 戴尔瑞 他们是联邦探员 |
[19:46] | Plus gamers are predominantly male | 而且此游戏是以男性为主 |
[19:48] | So a lot more are going to | 所以会吸引更多人 |
[19:49] | Turn out to see her compete right? | 来看她玩游戏吧 |
[19:51] | Sexist little twerp it’s not about looks | 男权废人 玩游戏不是靠脸蛋 |
[19:53] | – It’s about ability. – Steve is dead Deirdre. | -靠的是技术 -史蒂夫死了 戴尔瑞 |
[19:55] | We are suspects so you don’t say a thing to these people. | 我们都是嫌犯 别乱说话 |
[19:58] | – Booth. – Yeah. | -布斯 -怎么了 |
[20:00] | The front of this machine has been scrubbed. | 这台机器被清洁过 |
[20:07] | What do you got? | 有何发现 |
[20:14] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[20:15] | Yep okay that’s it. | 好了 这样 |
[20:16] | The machine is coming with us. | 我们要带走这台机器 |
[20:17] | It’s part of a federal investigation now. | 现在它是调查证物 |
[20:31] | Did you sign this check Mr. Ballinger? | 是你签的这张支票吗 伯灵格先生 |
[20:34] | Yeah yeah it’s made out to Steve Rifton. | 没错 是我给史蒂夫的 |
[20:36] | $12 000… That’s a lot of money for an old arcade machine. | 一万二 买一台老游戏机是不是太贵了 |
[20:38] | Steve not only got | 史蒂夫不仅仅在那机子上 |
[20:40] | The world record in Punky Pong on that very machine | 创了庞基球世界纪录 |
[20:42] | Okay he got a perfect score. | 而且他得的是满分 |
[20:44] | What that machine is there is a piece of gaming history. | 那台机器是游戏史的一部分 |
[20:47] | Serious gamers will drop 50 bucks a pop | 铁杆玩家会花五十块 |
[20:49] | To play on a unique piece of equipment like that… | 在那台独一无二的机器上玩上一局 |
[20:52] | $100 if Steve was standing beside it. | 如果有史蒂夫站在身边就要一百块 |
[20:54] | See that is a conflict of interest right there… | 所以你俩就相互勾结 |
[20:55] | You decide if Rifton gets the world record | 你判史蒂夫创下世界纪录 |
[20:58] | And you profit from it. | 然后从中获利 |
[21:00] | You’ve been talking to Billy Gabel am I right? | 是比利·加贝尔跟你这么说的 对吧 |
[21:01] | No we got a tape proving that Steve Rifton won fair and square. | 我们有录像证明 史蒂夫赢的光明正大 |
[21:04] | – Am I right? – Yeah that’s how we do it. | -我说的没错吧 -对 是没错 |
[21:06] | If you guys want it for verification– | 如果你们想要这个录像 |
[21:08] | Fine– I’ll I’ll I’ll hand it over. | 没问题 尽管拿去 |
[21:10] | How about the blood? Can you explain the blood on the machine? | 那么你如何解释机器上的血迹 |
[21:13] | Kids play the game. | 都是孩子在玩 |
[21:15] | All right they get anxious hyper even. | 他们火气大 常常冲撞 |
[21:17] | Sometimes their noses bleed. | 有时会流鼻血 |
[21:19] | Sometimes they put a little sauce into it | 有时还把酱汁弄在上面 |
[21:20] | And th-they bash their heads. | 他们总对机器狂敲 |
[21:21] | Either way I’m cleaning blood off the floor every day. | 反正 我每天都得擦地板上的血 |
[21:24] | We had a business plan me and Steve. | 我与史蒂夫相辅相成 |
[21:26] | – Why would I kill him? – I don’t know | -我又怎么会杀他呢 -我怎么知道 |
[21:28] | Maybe he reneges you take exception. | 也许是他毁约 你不同意 |
[21:30] | Heat of the moment it’s an accident. | 你一激动 就错手杀了他 |
[21:32] | I’m not like that. Ask anybody. What I am like | 我不是那种人 不信你就找人问问 |
[21:35] | Is a guy who’s smart enough to ask for a lawyer. | 我知道我该找律师了 |
[21:38] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[21:47] | What’s with the formalwear? | 干嘛穿这么正式 |
[21:49] | Uh… little light reading you got there. | 还有如此闲情逸致看书 |
[21:52] | What are you like a first-year psychology student or something? | 你是干什么的 心理专业新生吗 |
[21:55] | Sort of– not first-year though. | 差不多 但不是新生 |
[21:59] | I’m Lance. | 我叫兰斯 |
[22:01] | Lance– very phallic name you got there. | 兰斯 很性感的名字 |
[22:08] | My name’s Payne. | 我叫佩恩 |
[22:09] | And if your name’s as accurate as mine | 既然咱俩都已经互换真姓名了 |
[22:12] | Then we should get better acquainted. | 或许咱来个更深入的了解 |
[22:14] | Oh well that’s uh… | 噢 这样啊 |
[22:19] | I have a girlfriend I’m sorry. | 我有女朋友了 抱歉 |
[22:21] | So I have a boyfriend but he’s not coming to this movie. | 我也有男朋友 但他不来看这部电影 |
[22:25] | Is your girlfriend? | 你女朋友呢 |
[22:27] | No. | 没来 |
[22:29] | We’re just talking right? | 我们就是随便聊聊嘛 对吧 |
[22:31] | Yeah. Albeit somewhat suggestively. | 是啊 虽然有几分暧昧 |
[22:35] | So I’ll change the subject. | 好吧 我换个话题 |
[22:37] | Do you uh do you like my tattoos? | 你 你喜欢我的纹身吗 |
[22:44] | Very much. | 非常喜欢 |
[22:46] | I’ve always enjoyed calligraphy. | 我一直很喜欢书法 |
[22:55] | What is that ten centimeters in length? | 那是什么 有10公分吗 |
[22:58] | Twelve. | 12公分 |
[22:59] | Great.One of us needs to relieve Sweets. | 好 得派一人去换斯维斯的班了 |
[23:00] | I got to write a report up on this. | 我得写个关于这个的报告 |
[23:03] | There’s a lip here. | 这里有个边 |
[23:04] | I’m thinking a smooth rounded edge. | 光滑的圆角边 |
[23:06] | Okay Sweets said he had an appointment he can’t miss so… | 斯维斯说他有个重要的预约 所以… |
[23:09] | Follow me on this. | 跟上我的思路 |
[23:09] | The mailman | 这个邮递员 |
[23:10] | Is delivering his package | 给家庭主妇 |
[23:12] | To the uh lady of the house if you catch my drift | 送了包裹 请跟着我的思路走 |
[23:15] | The husband comes home finds the nearest blunt instrument | 丈夫回来了 就近找到个钝器 |
[23:18] | Which is a cast iron frying pan huh? | 也就是生铁煎锅 |
[23:21] | And wham! | 敲下去 |
[23:24] | The postman who rang twice never rang again. | 邮递员叫了两声就没动静了 |
[23:27] | Yeah yeah that totally works. | 完全合理 |
[23:29] | Huh? Mm-hmm! If the husband is a peacock wrangler | 如果他丈夫是个养孔雀的 |
[23:31] | Who fights crickets after work in a creeping red Fescue field. | 而且下了班就在羊茅草地里捉蛐蛐的话 |
[23:34] | Peacock? | 孔雀 |
[23:35] | Yeah what I thought was silk turns out to be the thread | 之前发现的丝状残留其实是 |
[23:38] | From the after-feather of a peacock. | 孔雀后羽的纤维 |
[23:40] | You and your particulates always ruining the day for me. | 你和你的微粒总是打断我的思维 |
[23:42] | Okay look I’m gonna go relieve Sweets. | 好吧 我得去换斯维斯了 |
[23:44] | You just… | 你要做的就是 |
[23:45] | If anyone asks tell them I’m um…. | 如果有人来问 就说我 |
[23:46] | Defligisterizing tachymosis franklangellacum. | 去做OOXX系统分析研究了 |
[23:49] | Well is that a real thing? | 是真有其事 |
[23:51] | Or are you just trying to be funny? | 还是你胡诌的 |
[23:53] | ’cause that didn’t sound real. | 因为这听起来不像真的 |
[23:57] | At all. | 太假了 |
[23:58] | This is Steve Rifton’s winning tape. | 这个是史蒂夫的通关录像 |
[24:00] | How many times have you watched this? | 你看过多少遍了 |
[24:02] | Ugh! I’m not watching it. | 我没在看 |
[24:03] | – I’m analyzing it. – And? | -我在分析呢 -然后呢 |
[24:05] | Uninterrupted control track which means no tampering. | 不间断的控制说明没有干扰 |
[24:07] | The only thing you see on this tape is the game playing. | 在录像上只能看到游戏进行 |
[24:09] | No hands no audio just the screen. | 没有手柄 没有声音 只有屏幕 |
[24:12] | Mm-hmm for three hours. | 三个小时 |
[24:14] | This perfect game has been downloaded and watched | 这个通关视频被数十万计的游戏高手 |
[24:17] | Hundreds of thousands of times by expert gaming eyes. | 下载观看 |
[24:21] | Not one anal-retentive | 没有一个吹毛求疵 |
[24:23] | Detail-oriented | 鸡蛋里挑骨头的 |
[24:25] | Paranoid geek is calling foul so… | 游戏迷们对此有异议 所以… |
[24:27] | Can I see the last part? | 我能看看关底吗 |
[24:28] | The last stage of the game is called the “kill screen.” | 关底叫”荧屏杀手” |
[24:35] | Three hours of his life to get to this point. | 他耗费三个小时就是为了这个 |
[24:37] | Flipping the monkey. | 扎猴子 |
[24:39] | Wait– can you play that again? | 等一下 能重放一遍吗 |
[24:44] | What do you see? | 你看什么呢 |
[24:46] | The injuries the monkey suffers are the same as the victim’s. | 猴子受的伤和死者一样 |
[24:51] | Oh my god. | 天呐 |
[25:00] | Okay sometimes I taste salt | 有时候我会吃盐 |
[25:02] | In my mouth when there isn’t any. | 空嘴吃 |
[25:04] | Okay. | 这样啊 |
[25:06] | What mental illness do I have? | 那你说我有什么心理疾病呢 |
[25:08] | Uh do you taste salt now? | 你现在吃了吗 |
[25:12] | You tell me. | 你试试 |
[25:14] | Hodgins! | 哈金斯 |
[25:16] | Uh yeah yeah. | 好 好 |
[25:19] | Who’s your friend? | 你朋友吗 |
[25:20] | Uh this is Tory Payne. | 这是托里·派恩 |
[25:22] | This is Jack Hodgins. | 这是杰克·哈金斯 |
[25:23] | Hi. | 你好 |
[25:24] | Um Sweets? | 斯维斯 |
[25:26] | Right I’m sorry I should have called you. | 对了 抱歉 我该给你打电话的 |
[25:27] | Um there’s a sudden opening in my schedule. | 突发事件 日程有变 |
[25:31] | This doesn’t have anything to do with Fisher’s double digits? | 你不是跟费什的两位数较真吧 |
[25:34] | No no no no no no. Of course not. | 别瞎猜 才不是 |
[25:37] | Th-that is not this situation. | 事情不像你想的那样 |
[25:39] | – Sweets? – Yeah. | -斯维斯 -怎么 |
[25:40] | You need anything just call me. | 有什么需要 给我打电话 |
[25:42] | No I’m good I’m good. We’re good. | 不必了 我很好 我们很好 |
[25:44] | Bye. Bye. | 再见 再见 |
[25:55] | Salt. | 盐 |
[25:58] | – Did the blood come from our victim? – No. | -血迹是属于死者的吗 -不是 |
[26:01] | Like the guy said | 正如戴瑞尔所言 |
[26:02] | It seems to have come from a number of people | 血迹是来自多个人的 |
[26:03] | And it’s been totally degraded by a liquid. | 而且还被一种液体完全覆盖了 |
[26:05] | Oh what liquid? | 什么液体 |
[26:06] | Mostly cola. | 大部分是可乐 |
[26:08] | Here’s the mikrosil cast of the wound Dr. Brennan. | 这是伤口倒模 布纳恩博士 |
[26:12] | Well I don’t see any protuberances on the machine | 从这台机器上没有突起的地方 |
[26:16] | That correspond to the shape of the wound. | 与伤口的形状吻合 |
[26:18] | Also no sign of crickets | 同样 也没有什么蟋蟀 |
[26:21] | Grass seed or peacock feathers. | 草种 孔雀毛的 |
[26:23] | The particulates Dr. Hodgins found. | 哈金斯博士发现的微粒 |
[26:25] | But those particulates were only found | 但是这些微粒 |
[26:27] | In the head wound correct? | 只在他头部伤口 对吧 |
[26:27] | Yes. | 没错 |
[26:28] | Is there anything on this machine | 机器上有什么地方 |
[26:30] | That could explain the groin wound? | 能够造成下身伤口的吗 |
[26:31] | There’s an access panel at groin level. | 这有个嵌板口跟下身位置相当 |
[26:36] | I don’t see anything. | 我没看见任何东西 |
[26:37] | Shall I get an als? | 要做一个现场模拟吗 |
[26:38] | I don’t see how something could pop out of there | 我没看见什么能突然伸出来 |
[26:41] | Stab our victim and then withdraw again. | 把人刺伤 然后收回去 |
[26:44] | – Are you all right? – Oh yeah that was dumb. | -你还好吗 -没事 一不留神 |
[26:46] | Yeah I just jammed my hand Against the bottom of the control stick. | 被底下的控制棍扎到了手 |
[26:50] | The dimensions and the shape are very similar | 这个大小和形状 |
[26:52] | To the marks on the victim’s pelvis. | 跟受害人盆骨上的印记很像 |
[26:54] | The joystick isn’t long enough to pass through | 操纵杆没长得足以通穿过 |
[26:56] | The abdominal wall and the intestines. | 腹腔和肠子 |
[26:58] | Billy Gabel has whole splice of these piping | 比利·加贝尔有很多这样的管子 |
[27:02] | At his workshop uncut. | 在他的工作间 没截断的 |
[27:13] | Hey pong boy. | 你好 游戏男孩 |
[27:15] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[27:16] | Get your hands off everything. Got a search warrant. | 放下手里的东西 接着搜查令 |
[27:18] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[27:20] | Are you guys following me? | 你们跟踪我吗 |
[27:21] | Oh-ho some babe Billy? | 她你说的”某个女玩家”吧 比利 |
[27:23] | You knew her all along. | 你原来认识她 |
[27:25] | I’m not allowed to fix my game? | 我不能来修游戏机吗 |
[27:26] | Billy’s the only one with first-generation qbert parts. | 唯独比利有第一代蹦蹦虫零件 |
[27:28] | Yeah. Really? Because it seems to me that | 真的吗 在我看来 |
[27:30] | You two had reason to get rid of Steve. | 你俩有合谋杀史蒂夫的动机 |
[27:32] | Look man I didn’t have to kill him. | 听着 伙计 我可没必要杀他 |
[27:34] | I got a nice rack a cute ass | 我有着好身材 翘臀 |
[27:35] | And can wipe out anyone at punky pong. | 在庞基球游戏里能打败任何人 |
[27:37] | Right except for Steve which is why you two teamed up. | 唯独无法打败史蒂夫 所以你俩合谋 |
[27:40] | She’s just here for parts. | 她来这只是想修机器 |
[27:44] | – Booth? – Yeah? | -布斯 -怎么了 |
[27:46] | These are the types of piping | 这些管子的形状 |
[27:48] | Congruent with the wounds on Fisher’s hand and the victim’s groin. | 与死者手上及下身的伤口一致 |
[27:51] | Uh-huh pipe. | 管子 |
[27:52] | Okay bag that. | 好 把那个装起来 |
[27:54] | Bag the pipe. | 把管子装起来 |
[27:59] | An actual shrink. | 一个真正的心理学家 |
[28:00] | That is so hot. | 太性感了 |
[28:05] | Yeah but you know my profession doesn’t really preclude me | 是的 但是我的职业也不能 |
[28:07] | From my fascination with sci-fi and fantasy. | 阻挡我对科幻与魔幻的喜爱 |
[28:12] | Oh really? | 真的吗 |
[28:13] | Um does this tent zipper have a lock on it? | 这个帐篷拉链可以锁吗 |
[28:18] | No no no no no no. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[28:20] | There’s no kind of privacy here and… | 这里没用任何隐私 |
[28:22] | Gosh you really have fleet fingers. | 天 你下手真快 |
[28:24] | I’ve got a girlfriend. | 我有女朋友了 |
[28:25] | Yeah so you said. | 你已经说过了 |
[28:37] | That shouldn’t have happened. | 我不该这样的 |
[28:38] | – Why did that happen? – I know it’s like | -怎么会这样 -我知道 就好像 |
[28:41] | That one scene in mimic where you’re in a hot kiss one minute | 在戏里面 前一分钟还在热吻 |
[28:44] | And then the next | 后一分钟 |
[28:45] | You’re getting your brain sucked out by a mutant. | 大脑就被异形吸走了 |
[28:49] | Um I’m sorry I got to make a call. | 抱歉 我得打个电话 |
[28:53] | Would it help you get over this whole girlfriend thing | 要不我再给你看一次我的纹身 |
[28:56] | If maybe you saw my tattoos again? | 好让你把你女朋友抛诸脑后 |
[28:58] | Huh. I… | 我 |
[29:00] | Where are you guys? I need backup. | 你们在哪 我要支援 |
[29:02] | You told me to get lost so now | 是你让我消失的 现在嘛 |
[29:05] | I got to test the tensile strength of the piping… | 我要对管子做力量测试 |
[29:08] | Just please I need to be released. | 拜托了 我要出去 |
[29:10] | Relieved. Please. | 快来救我 拜托了 |
[29:11] | Yeah sorry doctor. | 是吗 抱歉啊 博士 |
[29:13] | Oh and uh save me a meat tart. | 对了 给我留块肉馅饼 |
[29:16] | Bye now! | 再见了 |
[29:19] | Um that was uh emergency family emergency. | 那个情况紧急 家里有急事 |
[29:27] | This could be an anomaly of the scaphoid. | 这是个不规则的舟骨 |
[29:29] | Oh. Magnify that please. | 放大看看 |
[29:33] | Looks like resorption. | 像是消溶了 |
[29:34] | What could have caused that? | 怎么会这样 |
[29:36] | A cyst. | 是囊肿 |
[29:37] | The victim had dequervain’s tenosynovitis– | 死者患有腱鞘炎 |
[29:39] | A painful condition caused by extreme stress on the wrist. | 是由于长期手腕过度受压而成 |
[29:42] | Which means? | 这说明 |
[29:43] | Billy Gabel was correct. | 比利·加贝尔是正确的 |
[29:45] | Steve Rifton must have cheated. | 史蒂特是个骗子 |
[29:47] | On the date the videotape was made | 根据录像带的录制时间 |
[29:48] | He would not be capable of playing the game. | 他不可能会赢 |
[29:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:01] | Brennan found five types of piping of the same dimensions– | 布纳恩找到了五个相同规格的管子 |
[30:05] | –aluminum brass steel stainless steel and copper. | 铝 黄铜 钢 不锈钢和铜材料的 |
[30:09] | I’m testing to see if any of them shatter under pressure. | 我在测试看 哪个会在重压下变成碎片 |
[30:12] | Well so far they just bend. | 目前 他们只是弯了 |
[30:14] | Oh tensile strength is 760 megapascals. | 抗张力度是760兆帕 |
[30:18] | So far I’ve tried torsion impact and got nothing more | 目前 我已经试过扭转 撞击 |
[30:23] | Than bending and denting. | 但都只是弯曲和凹陷而已 |
[30:25] | So the pelvic injuries couldn’t have been caused | 所以 骨盆处的伤不可能是被 |
[30:27] | By the piping we found in Billy’s workshop. | 由比利的管子造成 |
[30:30] | – No no. – I’m-I’m… | -的确不可能 -我 我 |
[30:32] | I’m tattooed on your arm. | 你把我纹在胳膊上了 |
[30:35] | We’re looking for a more brittle substance. | 我们正在找更易碎的物质 |
[30:38] | Ange it’s not what you think. | 安琪 不是你想的那样 |
[30:41] | What I think is that there’s a very large tattoo of me | 显然是一个大大的我 |
[30:44] | That’s indelibly affixed to your skin. | 纹在了你的胳膊上 |
[30:47] | I’m going to flee right now. | 我先走了 |
[30:52] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[30:54] | Wait a minute. My dad? | 等一下 是我爸爸吗 |
[30:57] | My father did that to you? | 我爸爸做的吗 |
[30:59] | Let’s just say I think he was trying to prove a point. | 我想他只是要说明什么 |
[31:02] | I am so going to kick his texan bad ass. | 我得好好教训他那德克萨斯的臭习气 |
[31:04] | You… you need to get that removed. | 你快把它弄掉 |
[31:08] | – Why? – Because we are | -为什么 -因为我们已经 |
[31:08] | Not together anymore and I don’t want you sweating | 分手了 而且我不想你把臭汗 |
[31:12] | All over my face and I-I… | 都弄到我的脸上 而且我… |
[31:13] | You-you need to get that lasered. | 你快去拿镭射光把它扫掉 |
[31:23] | Why are you avoiding me? | 为什么要躲 |
[31:25] | Doctor it’s just sex. | 医生 不就是做爱而已吗 |
[31:26] | I know I know it’s just the combination of meat tarts | 我知道 只是肉馅饼和红酒混着吃 |
[31:29] | And boxed wine has gotten me a little queasy. | 让我恶心 |
[31:32] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:37] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:38] | Yeah yeah I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[31:40] | Everything’s fine. | 都挺好的 |
[31:42] | This is Fisher. | 这位是费什 |
[31:42] | – Are you a shrink too? – Nope. | -你也是心理医生吗 -不是 |
[31:44] | Forensic anthropologist. | 人类学家 |
[31:48] | He works with the dead. | 他和死人一起工作 |
[31:49] | The dead? | 死人 |
[31:52] | – Really? – What can I say? | -真的吗 -怎么说呢 |
[31:54] | I can relate to the boundary between this existence | 我的工作游离在 |
[31:56] | And whatever screaming cold hell comes next. | 惊悚的临界 与阴冷的地狱 |
[32:01] | Do you want to see my tattoos? | 想看看我的纹身吗 |
[32:06] | I love that poem. | 我喜欢那诗 |
[32:20] | I analyzed the game’s chip. | 我解析了游戏芯片 |
[32:23] | Since the programming is from the ’80s | 这个程序从八十年代以来 |
[32:24] | It’s pretty basic but still… | 一直都很原始 |
[32:26] | One would certainly need to be in command | 需要玩家在游戏高速运转的情况下 |
[32:28] | Of their rapid cycling beta level | 给出恰当指令 |
[32:29] | As well as being exceptionally dexterous. | 而且必须出奇的灵巧 |
[32:32] | Right. | 没错 |
[32:32] | Which according to you steve rifton was not. | 所以 你说史蒂夫无力完成 |
[32:38] | The computer has played a perfect game. | 这是电脑完成的通关 |
[32:41] | So this is the second time | 这是这台游戏机 |
[32:42] | That this machine was played to the perfect game. | 第二次通关 |
[32:45] | The first time was steve rifton’s perfect game. | 第一次是史蒂夫 |
[32:48] | Well if steve rifton played a perfect game | 那么 假如史蒂夫能够通关 |
[32:50] | He had to have done it before he developed tenosynovitis. | 也得趁他患有腱鞘炎之前 |
[32:52] | Yeah well that makes sense. | 没错 你说的对 |
[32:54] | Can you pull up the videotape showing this perfect game? | 你能回放一下通关画面吗 |
[33:00] | Could you freeze it please? | 能暂停一下么 |
[33:02] | Yeah what do you– what do you see? | 好的 你看到什么了 |
[33:06] | These are not the same machine. | 这不是同一台机器 |
[33:07] | Uh sweetie these look identical. | 亲爱的 这俩看起来一模一样 |
[33:11] | No see here? | 不对 看这里 |
[33:13] | This banana has exposed central and lateral incisors | 这个香蕉露出了正面和侧面的门牙 |
[33:16] | As well as a white section of peeled epicarp. | 而且有剥开后白色的内皮 |
[33:20] | The teeth and the peel? | 牙齿和皮 |
[33:22] | – Who would notice that? – Me. | -谁能注意到 -我 |
[33:23] | I’m extraordinarily observant. | 我观察入微 |
[33:27] | Uh so this is the same machine that was in the photo. | 而这是照片中的那台机器 |
[33:31] | But not the same one as in the videotape. | 而非录像中的机器 |
[33:33] | See? | 看到了么 |
[33:36] | No incisors and yellow epicarp section. | 没有门牙 而且是黄色的内皮 |
[33:39] | Steve rifton cheated. | 史蒂夫作弊了 |
[33:41] | He didn’t play the winning game on this machine. | 他并没有在这台机器上通关 |
[33:44] | What other machine do you think he had access to? | 你觉得他还能用哪台游戏机通关呢 |
[33:47] | Dougie Seeger’s. | 是道吉家的 |
[33:48] | The artistic boy | 他那自闭的儿子 |
[33:59] | This here is Dougie Seeger’s machine. | 这是道吉的游戏机 |
[34:00] | This is the one that the ref bought from our murder victim. | 这台机器裁判从受害者那买到的 |
[34:04] | We have photographic evidence | 影像证据证实 |
[34:05] | That our victim is not actually played a perfect game | 受害者并非在自己的机器上 |
[34:08] | On his own machine. | 完成满分通关 |
[34:09] | Maybe the photo there is doctored? | 或者这张照片被做了手脚 |
[34:11] | Angela says no. | 安琪拉说没有 |
[34:12] | Who wants to know about peacock poop? | 谁想了解关于孔雀便便 |
[34:17] | Okay all right not the greatest opening but… | 好吧 看来开场白不怎么样 |
[34:21] | I was looking at this thing all wrong. | 我之前全错了 |
[34:23] | I kept asking myself how do peacock feathers | 我不断地问自己 孔雀的羽毛 |
[34:25] | Graminoid seeds and insect legs | 禾本科种子 还有虫子腿 |
[34:26] | Get onto the same blunt weapon? | 怎么会出现在同一件钝器上 |
[34:28] | That is exactly the question we need answered. | 那正是我们需要考证的问题 |
[34:30] | Sometimes peacock feathers | 有时候 孔雀在清理自己的时候 |
[34:32] | Are in peacock poop because they preen themselves. | 羽毛会掉在自己的便便里 |
[34:35] | The indian blue peacock to be precise. | 确切地说 是印度蓝孔雀 |
[34:37] | The murder weapon was dipped in indian blue peacock excrement. | 凶器沾染了印度蓝孔雀的排泄物 |
[34:41] | Pavo cristatus. | 孔雀属鸟类 |
[34:43] | Why would the murderer dip his weapon into peacock excrement? | 凶手怎么会把凶器放在孔雀排泄物里 |
[34:47] | What if he didn’t do it on purpose? | 倘若他是无意而为的呢 |
[34:48] | Check this out. | 我发现 |
[34:49] | The only two places | 全美国只有两处有印度蓝孔雀 |
[34:50] | With indian blue peacock are the united states botanic gardens | 其一是国家植物园 |
[34:53] | And the annapolis valley golf course. | 另一个是安斯谷高尔夫球场 |
[34:56] | The murder weapon could have been a golf club. | 凶手有可能是个高尔夫球会员 |
[34:58] | That would also explain the crickets and fescue. | 蛐蛐和羊茅草的疑问也迎刃而解 |
[35:01] | Let’s see which one of our suspects | 查出哪个嫌疑人 |
[35:02] | Golfs at annapolis valley. | 在安斯谷打高尔夫 |
[35:04] | Who deserves a little love here huh? | 是不是该给些爱的鼓励啊 |
[35:05] | Pavo cristatus. | 孔雀属鸟类 |
[35:06] | A little love? Just a… | 爱的鼓励 你们这帮家伙 |
[35:07] | Okay if that’s all I’ve really gotta go. | 算了 我得走了 |
[35:09] | Um king of the lab! | 实验室之王 |
[35:17] | Why are you standing over here? | 你站在那干嘛 |
[35:19] | What? | 什么 |
[35:23] | Oh… Fisher? | 是费什吗 |
[35:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:28] | So he pitched his tent when you didn’t? | 那么 是他混帐而不是你 |
[35:31] | If by “pitch his tent ” you mean… | 如果说”混帐” 你意思是… |
[35:33] | It’s not a play-toy! | 这可不是玩具 |
[35:35] | Fisher said that in the short amount time that I’ve been | 费什说在我和黛西一起的短短时间里 |
[35:38] | With Daisy he pitched his tent with seven women. | 他就已经上过七个女人了 |
[35:41] | Yeah but come on. | 是啊 但 拜托 |
[35:43] | Fisher– he only ever pitches his tent once with each woman. | 费什跟每个女人只有一次 |
[35:46] | You– you’re the kind of guy you don’t just pitch a tent | 而你是那种 找到一处好地方 |
[35:49] | You homestead the land. | 就落地生根的人 |
[35:51] | Oh so he’s the rock star and I’m the farmer? | 这么说 他是摇滚明星 而我老农 |
[35:53] | That’s great. | 真他妈好 |
[35:55] | Okay Sweets let’s do the math here okay? | 斯维斯 咱们来算算吧 |
[35:57] | Fisher’s seven women versus your one Daisy. | 费什的七个女人跟你的一个黛西比 |
[36:00] | Oh god. | 上帝啊 |
[36:02] | Seven one-night stands let’s give him the benefit of the doubt | 七次一夜情 即便我们往多的算 |
[36:05] | And say that he’s had sex what? 21 times. | 他最多能做几次 二十一次 |
[36:06] | Okay now rough estimate– | 那么 现在粗略估计一下 |
[36:08] | How many times have you and Daisy pitched a tent? | 你和黛西都做了多少回 |
[36:14] | Daisy and I are together approximately | 黛西和我大概每周 |
[36:16] | Five nights a week so that’s ten times a week | 有五晚在一起 那就是一周十次 |
[36:18] | Over seven months | 历时七个多月 |
[36:20] | You add in the mornings… whoa! | 加上早晨的… 天哪 |
[36:21] | Silent math. | 数字很明了 |
[36:23] | – You got a number? – Yeah. | -算出来了吗 -是的 |
[36:25] | Don’t… tell me. | 可别… 告诉我 |
[36:27] | Is it more than 21? | 比二十一次多吧 |
[36:28] | It’s way more than 21. | 绝对比二十一次多 |
[36:30] | Quality of the experience– | 常言道 质量 |
[36:32] | It’s much more important than the quantity. | 远远重于数量啊 |
[36:37] | Everybody get your tickets out! | 每个人拿出你们的票 |
[36:39] | We are going in. | 我们能进去了 |
[36:40] | Yes! | 棒极了 |
[36:41] | No pushing! everybody step in! | 别挤 一个一个来 |
[36:43] | Should we uh | 我们该不该 |
[36:45] | Tell Fisher we’re going in? | 告诉费什我们要进场了 |
[36:48] | Nah screw him. | 还是 不要打扰他了 |
[36:50] | But he’s going to miss the movie. | 他要错过电影了 |
[36:51] | Yeah well serves him right. | 没错啊 他活该 |
[36:55] | Uh if you were in my shoes | 如果你是我的话 |
[36:57] | You would’ve gone for it wouldn’t you? | 也会冒险一试 对吧 |
[36:59] | Heck yeah. You kidding me? | 那还用说 |
[37:00] | Did you see those tattoos? | 你见识过她的纹身吗 |
[37:01] | Oh epic. | 那叫一个壮观 |
[37:02] | Oh! There we go! | 咱们走了 |
[37:08] | Why do you want to see my golf clubs? | 你们为什么要看我的球杆 |
[37:10] | Well I mean you’re a member of Annapolis Valley right? | 你是安斯谷高尔夫俱乐部的 对吗 |
[37:13] | Yes. For three years. | 对 我加入三年了 |
[37:14] | My golf clubs are in here somewhere. | 我的球杆放哪儿了 |
[37:17] | I don’t get out there as much as I’d like. | 最近我不怎么打球 |
[37:20] | Dougie just stands there all day waiting for his machine. | 道吉整天站在那里惦记着他的游戏机 |
[37:22] | I’d like to get it back as soon as possible. | 我想尽快把它拿回来 |
[37:24] | Well you’re very cooperative. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[37:27] | – Booth? – Yeah. | -布斯 -怎么 |
[37:28] | Graphite shafts. | 碳纤维杆 |
[37:30] | These would snap. | 容易折断 |
[37:31] | We’re looking for a broken shaft. | 我们要找到断掉的 |
[37:33] | It would explain the stabbing wound. | 能造成刺伤的球杆 |
[37:35] | Any of them damaged? | 有会坏掉的杆吗 |
[37:36] | No. | 没有 |
[37:38] | None of these is the murder weapon. | 这些都不是凶器 |
[37:41] | You think I killed the postman? | 你们以为是我杀了那邮递员 |
[37:43] | Why would I do that? | 我干嘛要杀他 |
[37:45] | Perhaps it’s a coincidence | 也许斯格先生不过碰巧是 |
[37:46] | that Mr. Seeger is a member of that golf club. | 那高尔夫俱乐部的会员 |
[37:49] | We should check out the possibilities at the botanic garden. | 也许我们该从植物园的方向查 |
[37:52] | Where’s your three iron? | 你的三号铁杆呢 |
[37:56] | Never needed one. | 我不需要那种球杆 |
[37:57] | What… three iron? | 什么是三号铁杆 |
[37:58] | A guy like you a course like Annapolis– | 你这个级别 在安斯谷球场 |
[38:00] | You would definitely need a three iron to hit that course. | 绝对需要三号铁杆 |
[38:03] | So where is it? | 说吧 藏哪儿了 |
[38:27] | My son only ever had one thing. | 我儿子 这一生 |
[38:30] | One thing his whole life. | 就在意一件事情 |
[38:33] | Dougie can’t even speak. | 道吉根本不说话 |
[38:36] | Do you understand? | 你能体会我的痛苦吗 |
[38:41] | He looks at me or my wife | 他无论是看我还是我太太 |
[38:43] | There’s no glimmer of recognition. | 都像是在看毫不认识的陌生人 |
[38:47] | But that machine… | 可那个游戏机 |
[38:49] | It turns on makes that noise. | 每当打开它 传出那些声响 |
[38:55] | And he gets this look on his face. | 他脸上的神奇就完全不同了 |
[38:57] | Maybe you wouldn’t notice it in a regular kid | 对于一般孩子而言 这根本算不上什么 |
[38:59] | but I know what it is. | 但对我来说这尤为珍贵 |
[39:01] | It’s joy. | 那是快乐的神情 |
[39:05] | And this guy this-this mailman | 而这个人 这个邮递员 |
[39:07] | He watches Dougie play a perfect game. | 他看到道吉玩出通关 |
[39:10] | And then next thing you know | 之后的事情你们也知道了 |
[39:11] | He’s on TV saying he played the perfect game. | 他上了电视 说是他自己打出通关 |
[39:14] | It’s a miracle. | 是件奇迹 |
[39:20] | That’s too much of a coincidence for me. | 这对我来说远不是巧合 |
[39:25] | You accosted him with your own golf club. | 你用你的球杆恐吓他 |
[39:27] | Right? You-you scared him into telling the truth. | 威胁他说出实情 |
[39:30] | He admitted it. | 他承认了 |
[39:31] | He said he videotaped Dougie. | 他说他是把道吉的记录拍下来 |
[39:35] | But he refused to credit Dougie. | 但他不愿意将冠军还给道吉 |
[39:37] | I lost it. | 我一时失手 |
[39:38] | You beat him… | 你用球杆对他猛敲 |
[39:40] | With your golf club and when the head broke off | 把球杆打断后 |
[39:42] | You stabbed him with it. | 再用断球杆刺死他 |
[39:44] | The only thing my boy has in this world– one thing– | 我儿子唯一的命根子 |
[39:48] | This man stole it from him. | 被那个男人偷走了 |
[39:50] | It wasn’t right. | 这不公平 |
[40:23] | It’s not as crazy as you think. | 这事没有你想得那么疯狂 |
[40:24] | I’m a father so I sort of understand. | 我也是当爹的人 多少能理解他 |
[40:26] | I can’t imagine you killing someone | 我无法想象你会杀了某个人 |
[40:28] | For stealing credit from Parker for anything. | 仅仅以为他抢了帕克的功劳 |
[40:30] | Well not kill someone but… | 虽说是不会杀 不过 |
[40:32] | Threaten ’em. | 会恐吓这些人 |
[40:33] | Even about something as frivolous | 就算是无足轻重的事 |
[40:35] | as bragging rights to a video game? | 比方说 无聊的电子游戏 |
[40:39] | All right how-how do we choose who goes first? | 好吧 那我们怎么决定谁先来 |
[40:42] | Right okay go ahead you go first. | 好吧 这样 你先 |
[40:43] | – Why? – Oh because once I start I ain’t going to stop. | -为什么 -因为我开始了就停不下来 |
[40:49] | Besides it’s not how the dad feels | 另外 这无关乎父亲的感受 |
[40:51] | It’s how the son feels. | 而是儿子的感受 |
[40:52] | Uh we’re discussing the murder again? | 又说回那件命案吗 |
[40:55] | Someone breaks your kid’s heart | 有人伤了你孩子的心 |
[40:57] | Your own heart rises up | 你自己也揪心不已 |
[41:00] | Gets fierce. | 失去理智 |
[41:03] | Just a natural response. | 这不过是人之常情 |
[41:06] | There’s a flaw in your reasoning. | 你的说法有个漏洞 |
[41:09] | I believe that due to my superior Learning curve | 我相信以我卓越的学习能力 |
[41:12] | I can beat you at this game | 绝对能打败你 |
[41:14] | Despite your superlative strength | 尽管你实力上乘 |
[41:15] | And your remarkable reflexes. | 反应敏捷 |
[41:17] | How-how do start the game? | 这游戏怎么启动 |
[41:20] | What’s the flaw in my reasoning? | 我的说法哪有漏洞 |
[41:23] | Well Dougie Seeger is autistic. | 道吉·斯格患有自闭症 |
[41:27] | He didn’t care. | 他根本不在乎 |
[41:29] | His heart wasn’t broken. | 他并没有因此而伤心 |
[41:31] | So the dad loved him twice as much. | 那是他父亲对他付出了多一倍的父爱 |
[41:34] | All right you don’t like the reasoning of my math. | 看来 你不喜欢我的推导 |
[41:37] | I’ve realized recently that you use a different number system. | 我最近发现你用了新的计数系统 |
[41:41] | Like the Babylonians which was base 60. | 巴比伦人 用的是六十进制 |
[41:44] | I don’t understand your system | 我不理解你的计数系统 |
[41:47] | But I can see that it works. | 不过它的确很管用 |
[41:56] | How do I start the game? | 怎么启动游戏 |
[41:59] | – Bones? – Yes. | -骨头 -干嘛 |
[42:02] | Hmm? Here you go. | 给你 |
[42:05] | A quarter. | 一枚硬币 |
[42:10] | Knock ’em dead. | 打死他们 |
[42:11] | I will. | 我会的 |
[42:13] | I will knock you dead. Mm-mm. | 我会把你打得落花流水 |
[42:16] | I will prove you wrong! | 我要让你跪地求饶 |
[42:18] | Big words. | 你就吹吧 |
[42:19] | Level one baby. | 第一关 宝贝 |
[42:23] | What happened? | 这怎么了 |
[42:24] | – My turn. – No it’s not your turn. | -该我了 -不 还没到你 |
[42:26] | What do you mean? It just stopped. | 你什么意思 它只是停住了 |
[42:27] | – Step aside. – No I didn’t… | -闪一边儿去 -不 我没 |
[42:28] | – Go sit right there. – I didn’t lose. | -坐那儿去 -可我没输 |
[42:30] | Well you put the quarter in the game’s over… | 可你投了币 然后游戏结束了 |
[42:31] | No it’s not. it’s the machine broken | 不是这样的 是机器的坏了 |
[42:32] | Baby it’s to back. It’s my turn. | 亲爱的 回去看着吧 我来打 |
[42:34] | – No way. – My turn. | -没门 -到我了 |