时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | It’s clear as a photograph. | 这显然是张照片 |
[00:02] | You don’t see anything in the cheese? | 你难道看不出奶酪上的图案吗 |
[00:05] | Nothing. You don’t see anything | 真的一点都看不见 |
[00:06] | Seeing patterns where none exist is the symptom of Schizophrenia. | 产生幻觉是精神分裂的症状之一 |
[00:11] | Why what do you see? | 你都看见什么了 |
[00:11] | Michael Jackson doing his | 迈克尔·杰克逊在做他的… |
[00:15] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[00:17] | Come on you-you don’t see anything | 有没搞错 真的看不到吗 |
[00:19] | Think when a kid he looks up at the sky | 当一个小孩望向天空 |
[00:21] | – and he sees the clouds… – Oh I get it. | -看到白云飘飘… -行 我懂了 |
[00:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:24] | Your mind forms patterns from random information. | 你脑子随机产生幻觉 |
[00:27] | Um Booth I have | 布斯 我还有 |
[00:28] | a lot of work. | 很多事要做 |
[00:30] | Right no. I-I just wanted to… | 那就算了 我只是 |
[00:32] | bring by the pizza so you could eat. | 想给你带些披萨 |
[00:33] | It’s important that you eat. I will uh… | 反正你也吃了 那我就… |
[00:40] | …see you Monday? | …周一见 |
[00:41] | Nothing? Come on. | 看不懂 拜托 |
[00:42] | King of Pop? | 流行音乐之王 |
[00:43] | This Is It? | 就是这样 |
[00:44] | “Thriller?” No? | 颤栗者 还不懂啊 |
[00:45] | All right I’ll see you Monday. | 好吧 周一见 |
[00:48] | Bye Booth. | 再见 布斯 |
[00:54] | Strange question | 问个奇怪的问题 |
[00:55] | I know but I got to ask. | 我知道很唐突 |
[00:57] | Are you by any chance pregnant? | 你有没有怀孕 |
[00:58] | No. | 没有 |
[00:59] | I haven’t had sexual intercourse in quite some time. | 我已经好久没有性生活了 |
[01:02] | Do you want to know why I’m asking? | 知道为什么我要问吗 |
[01:04] | You’re holding a home pregnancy test– | 你拿着一条验孕棒 |
[01:06] | I assume it’s positive– | 我猜应该是 |
[01:07] | and you’re worried about losing | 你害怕会失去 |
[01:08] | the most important person in this lab. | 这里最重要的人才 |
[01:10] | No. | 不 |
[01:12] | Very modest. | 你也太谦虚了 |
[01:13] | Uh I’m asking because Michelle was here earlier | 其实是因为米雪今天 |
[01:16] | this afternoon and the only other two people | 下午早些时候来过 |
[01:19] | besides me that use that bathroom | 除我之外 就只有你和安琪拉 |
[01:21] | are you and Angela. | 用过那洗手间 |
[01:23] | Well Angela is currently sexually active. | 安琪拉肯定有性生活 |
[01:24] | Very true. | 所言极是 |
[01:25] | With Wendell. | 她和温德尔 |
[01:26] | Very very active. | 的确是如胶似漆 |
[01:27] | And even if they used condoms | 即便他们做足安全措施 |
[01:29] | Wendell is young. His sperm is likely to be extremely motile. | 温德尔年轻气盛 精子活动性很强 |
[01:32] | You are so cheering me up right now. | 你真是太让我高兴了 |
[01:37] | Dr. Saroyan I was hoping I could pick up those uh | 瑟罗博士 你部门人员的 |
[01:41] | strength deployment inventory results from you. | 能力评估报告呢 |
[01:44] | – You didn’t hand them out. – I was going to | -你还没给我 -我会的 |
[01:46] | but there was… | 可是现在 |
[01:47] | real work that needed doing. | 我有要紧事 |
[01:49] | Next week for sure. | 下周 我保证 |
[01:50] | Okay but these aptitude tests | 好的 这些能力评估 |
[01:51] | will help you as an administrator | 绝对能助你 |
[01:53] | to put the right people in key positions… | 作出最优的人员岗位安排 |
[01:55] | You’re not listening to me are you? | 你根本没在听 |
[01:56] | No offense intended. | 真的不好意思 |
[02:02] | Angela quick question. | 安琪拉 请问一下 |
[02:04] | Uh is this your home pregnancy test? | 这是你的验孕棒吗 |
[02:08] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[02:10] | Are you pregnant? Please say yes. | 你怀孕了吗 求你认了吧 |
[02:18] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[02:19] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[02:21] | I… thought we were alone. | 我以为这里没别人了 |
[02:23] | Hey you know you don’t have to keep it a secret from me. | 这些事你不必遮遮掩掩的 |
[02:27] | If you know you’re pregnant | 如果 你怀孕了 |
[02:28] | I mean I can be happy for you and Wendell. | 我会衷心祝福你和温德尔的 |
[02:31] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[02:32] | Why are you asking me? | 凭什么说是我 |
[02:33] | Well it isn’t mine | 这不是我的 |
[02:35] | and Dr. Brennan doesn’t make life choices | 布纳恩现在一心扑在工作上 |
[02:38] | without a Boolean flowchart so I hoped | 所以我想 |
[02:40] | it might be you. | 可能是你的 |
[02:42] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[02:44] | I’m not… crazy. | 我真的 没疯 |
[02:50] | What was that all about? | 在搞什么啊 |
[02:52] | Yeah well what makes Cam crazy? | 有什么能让凯失去如此抓狂 |
[02:54] | When I do experiments. | 我做实验 |
[02:55] | And… | 还有… |
[02:56] | Michelle? | 米雪 |
[02:57] | Michelle. | 米雪 |
[02:59] | Sixteen. | 十六岁妈妈 |
[03:03] | Really? Cam these guys won’t let me leave. | 凯 这些人不让我走 |
[03:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:10] | Everyone in this facility is confined to this facility. | 这里的人全都不能走 |
[03:13] | I’m in charge of this facility. | 我才是这里的主管 |
[03:16] | Not tonight Dr. Saroyan. | 今晚就不是了 瑟罗博士 |
[03:22] | Please secure the exits. | 封锁出口 |
[03:26] | Who are you guys? | 你们是什么人 |
[03:27] | I am Mr. White from the General Services Administration. | 我是总务署的怀特 |
[03:30] | The people we order paper cups and pencils from? | 平时给我们发纸杯和铅笔的部门吗 |
[03:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:42] | Ah Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 |
[03:44] | Hello. | 您好 |
[03:47] | Your government requires you to figure out… | 政府要求你们查出… |
[03:52] | how this person died. | 这个人的死因 |
[03:55] | Until you do | 没有结果之前 |
[03:57] | we are all locked in here together | 你们一个都不许离开 |
[03:59] | as a matter of national security. | 这事关国家安全 |
[04:01] | Even me? | 我也不能走吗 |
[04:02] | He’s just an FBI psychologist. | 他只是个心理医生 |
[04:03] | No one in no one out by order of the federal government. | 政府下令 不许进也不许出 |
[04:08] | Now you have till dawn tomorrow to fulfill this task. | 你们必须在明天黎明完成所有工作 |
[04:11] | What possible incentive | 凭什么这里的人 |
[04:13] | do these people have to comply with your orders? | 要听你们的指挥 |
[04:15] | Perhaps the fact that you’re all paid by the federal government. | 因为你们都为联邦政府效力 |
[04:18] | Threats are not really gonna work for you tonight. | 我们才不吃你这套 |
[04:20] | Okay fine. How about patriotism? | 那就算是出于爱国 |
[04:22] | Professionalism. | 专业精神 |
[04:24] | Scientific curiosity. Take your pick. | 科学探究 随便你们怎么想 |
[04:26] | But the sooner you people figure out what killed this individual | 只有你们让事情水落石出 |
[04:29] | the sooner life gets back to normal. | 一切才会回归正常 |
[05:15] | What do you want Sweets? | 干嘛啊 斯维斯 |
[05:17] | Working out building up a sweat. | 我在锻炼 浑身是汗 |
[05:19] | Booth I’m in the lab. | 布斯 我在实验室 |
[05:20] | Why are you whispering? | 你干嘛不敢大声说话 |
[05:21] | A bunch of government guys came in. They sealed the place up. | 有几个政府的人封锁了这里 |
[05:25] | They brought in a body. | 还带来一具尸体 |
[05:26] | They won’t let anyone come or leave. | 现在不许进也不许出 |
[05:28] | What is…? Slow-slow down. | 什么 说清楚 |
[05:29] | W-What government guys? | 什么政府的人 |
[05:30] | They said they’re from the General Services Administration. | 他自称是总务署的人 |
[05:34] | They’re supposed to be in charge of promoting efficient government operations | 他们本该保证政府的有效运作 |
[05:37] | Like leasing office space and buying paper in bulk. | 处理办公室出租还有文具供应 |
[05:39] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这唱的是哪出啊 |
[05:40] | Who else is there? | 还有谁 |
[05:41] | Uh Doctors Brennan Saroyan Hodgins | 布纳恩 瑟罗 哈金斯 |
[05:44] | Angela and me. | 安琪拉还有我 |
[05:45] | So they knew to come when the techs were gone for the weekend. | 他们是看准时间来的 |
[05:47] | Why won’t they let me leave? | 干嘛要把我关起来 |
[05:48] | I’m a psychologist. | 我只是个心理医生啊 |
[05:50] | Look I’ll look into it. | 我去查查看 |
[05:51] | What should I do? | 那我怎么办 |
[05:53] | Booth? | 布斯 |
[06:00] | No destructive testing is allowed | 禁止任何损害性测试 |
[06:02] | not even the smallest sample. | 即使是最小的样本也不能提取 |
[06:05] | These remains will leave in exactly the condition in which they arrived. | 遗骨必须保证丝毫无损 |
[06:10] | My men and I will observe and no one | 我们负责监视 |
[06:12] | enters or leaves the premises. | 任何人不得进出此地 |
[06:15] | Now that you’ve kidnapped my lab and my people | 你绑架了我的实验室和我的人 |
[06:17] | maybe you could tell me why. | 是不是该告诉我为什么 |
[06:18] | You have not been kidnapped Doctor. | 我们并没有绑架你 |
[06:20] | You’ve been seconded by your government to do your patriotic duty. | 你只是受政府临时调派为国效力 |
[06:24] | Your “no samples” restriction | “不准采样”的规定 |
[06:26] | will severely limit our insights. | 会严重阻碍我们的工作 |
[06:28] | We require only cause of death. | 你们只需要查出死因 |
[06:33] | There are a number of samples in here which you may examine. | 这里有样本可供检验 |
[06:36] | But they too must not be harmed. | 同样也不准损坏 |
[06:41] | Identification of these remains is priority zero. | 不许调查死者身份 |
[06:46] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:55] | Is there any way I could just persuade you | 你能不能只是看看 |
[06:58] | to look at these and guess cause of death? | 然后随便猜个死因 |
[07:01] | Guess? | 猜 |
[07:02] | I need to get home to kill Michelle. | 我要回家打死米雪 |
[07:17] | So any of you guys you like hockey? | 你们有谁喜欢曲棍球 |
[07:20] | No? | 都不喜欢吗 |
[07:22] | Ah knitting. | 那么织毛衣呢 |
[07:23] | Modern dance? | 现代舞 |
[07:25] | Ultimate fighting? Huh? | 还是终极格斗 |
[07:27] | Saw a flicker from you pal. | 我看你动了 老兄 |
[07:28] | I got you pegged. | 我知道啦 |
[07:30] | Mr. Ultimate Fighter here. | 你是玩终极格斗的 |
[07:31] | Oh look at this.It’s the chief. | 好戏来咯 老大出场 |
[07:35] | FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 联邦探员瑟雷·布斯 |
[07:39] | That’s right. I showed you mine. | 既然你已经看过我的警章 |
[07:40] | You want to show me yours? | 是不是该亮亮你的了 |
[07:41] | You can call me Mr. White. | 你可以叫我怀特先生 |
[07:43] | Right | 我知道 |
[07:44] | from the General Services Administration. | 你们总务署的人 |
[07:46] | So why’d you lock up my people? | 干嘛要把我的人关起来 |
[07:48] | That information’s classified. | 无可奉告 |
[07:50] | And they’re not actually your people. | 而且他们也不是你的人 |
[07:53] | I want to go inside. | 让我进去 |
[07:54] | That’s not gonna happen. | 决不可能 |
[07:54] | You timed this didn’t you? So I wasn’t in there. | 你趁我不在的时候来 |
[08:02] | Do you need help getting home? | 要派人送你回家吗 |
[08:16] | This guy | 这个家伙 |
[08:17] | look at him huh? | 好好看看 |
[08:18] | Definitely water polo. | 绝对是打水球的料 |
[08:21] | Thanks for that. | 谢你了 |
[08:36] | Booth you find out anything? | 布斯 你查到什么 |
[08:38] | Listen can you talk? | 现在方便讲话吗 |
[08:38] | Is anyone else there? | 还有其他人吗 |
[08:39] | Only the good guys. | 都是自己人 |
[08:41] | All right put me on speaker. | 好 打开扬声器 |
[08:43] | Hey uh this is weird Booth. | 这太诡异了 布斯 |
[08:46] | How do we know these guys aren’t terrorists? | 这帮人是不是恐怖分子 |
[08:48] | All right look they’re not terrorists okay? | 他们不是恐怖分子 |
[08:50] | They’re standard federal issue agents. | 他们是政府的专案组人员 |
[08:52] | Why would the General Services Administration bring in a body? | 为什么总务署会带来一具尸体 |
[08:55] | Standard federal issue cover-up. | 典型的联邦卧底 |
[08:57] | This is the first time I have ever been as paranoid as Hodgins. | 我是第一次跟哈金斯一样神经质 |
[09:00] | You’re FBI property. | 你们是属于联邦调查局的 |
[09:01] | If anyone’s gonna lock you up it’s gonna be me. | 唯独我有权把你们关起来 |
[09:03] | Why are these guys letting us use cell phones? | 那他们怎么会让我们用手机 |
[09:05] | Why? Because whatever they’re doing | 因为他们自以为 |
[09:07] | these guys think they’re untouchable. | 自己能一手遮天 |
[09:16] | Male from the subpubic angle. | 从趾骨下角判断 死者为男性 |
[09:20] | Last phase development at costochondral junctions. | 从肋骨关节末端发育状况来看 |
[09:24] | Older than 39 at the time of death. | 年龄在三十九岁 |
[09:26] | This L4 vertebra | L4脊椎骨 |
[09:28] | shows evidence of having been badly compressed. | 显示他曾受过严重挤压 |
[09:31] | Not even two-thirds normal size. | 压缩至正常大小的三分之二 |
[09:33] | Poor guy was in agony. | 一定很痛 |
[09:34] | Spinal degeneration | 脊神经变性 |
[09:35] | osteoporosis. | 成因可能是骨质疏松 |
[09:37] | Disease steroids– | 疾病 类固醇 |
[09:39] | hard to tell what caused it without doing a bone sample. | 不做样本测试无法判断 |
[09:42] | Bone graft. | 骨嫁接 |
[09:43] | Looks like um | 看起来像 |
[09:44] | a repair to a screw hole. | 对给螺丝钻过 |
[09:52] | I count three. | 总共有三枚 |
[09:54] | Metal plates. | 金属盘 |
[09:56] | Indicating multiple corrective surgeries. | 显示多次脊椎矫正手术 |
[09:58] | Which could help us positively identify these remains. | 这能让我们确认死者身份 |
[10:00] | No Mr. White told us | 可怀特明确禁止我们 |
[10:01] | to regard identification as a zero priority. | 调查死者身份 |
[10:05] | I’m not as good as you are at doing what I’m told. | 我没有你这么循规蹈矩 |
[10:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:08] | We can’t check DNA | 我们无法检测DNA |
[10:10] | or take bone scrapings for mass spec. | 或做骨头碎片分析 |
[10:15] | Samples particulates– these should go to Hodgins. | 样本 颗粒 都交给哈金斯 |
[10:18] | Fire in the hole.Hodgins! | 小心 哈金斯 |
[10:23] | You said “fire in the hole” | 你说”小心” |
[10:24] | to warn me that you intended on startling those men. | 是想提醒我你要吓唬那帮人 |
[10:27] | Like I said I’m not really the good soldier type. | 跟你说过 我可不是省油的灯 |
[10:31] | Calcification on the left radius. | 左半径钙化 |
[10:33] | Could I suggest that cause of death probably won’t be found in the extremities. | 我想光看手手脚脚是找不出死因的 |
[10:37] | Check out this skull. | 看他的头骨 |
[10:39] | Well that would certainly be fatal. | 绝对是致命伤 |
[10:40] | Blunt-force trauma? | 钝器创伤 |
[10:41] | Or high-velocity gunshot. | 或是高速枪击所致 |
[10:43] | Was that you? | 是你在吼吗 |
[10:44] | Ah who knew you could yell like that? | 真是吓到我了 |
[10:47] | Well she scared the guards. | 她还吓到了守卫 |
[10:48] | I find that so hot. | 酷毙了 |
[10:50] | That’s all for you. | 那些都是你的 |
[10:53] | There are very distinctive marks on the remaining frontal bone. | 前额骨上的明显伤痕 |
[10:57] | Like a metal grid scratched across it postmortem. | 像是死后金属网所伤 |
[11:02] | No tests that degrade the samples. | 不能做毁坏样本的实验 |
[11:06] | I’m too young to be a grandmother. | 我这奶奶也太年轻了吧 |
[11:08] | In some cultures | 在某些种族中 |
[11:08] | you’re old enough to be a great-grandmother. | 你足以做曾奶奶了 |
[11:11] | But not this one. | 在这可不行 |
[11:12] | I’ve been cogitating | 我一直在想 |
[11:13] | on the problem of how to date these bones | 如何能在不破坏的骸骨情况下 |
[11:17] | without compromising them. | 确定骸骨年份 |
[11:20] | I’ll take one and compare it to dated bones. | 我要拿一个去跟以往结果做比较 |
[11:31] | Dr. Brennan? | 布纳恩博士 |
[11:33] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[11:34] | To bone storage. | 骨头储藏室 |
[11:35] | It’s in the basement. | 在地下室 |
[11:43] | So this guy’s Government Service Administration ID | 这个家伙说自己是 |
[11:45] | said “Mr. White.” | 总务署的怀特 |
[11:46] | That’s it. | 对 |
[11:47] | – You recognize him? – No. | -你认识他吗 -不认识 |
[11:48] | God I hate these covert guys. | 我最烦这帮故作神秘的家伙 |
[11:50] | – Right. I’m going in. – No no no. You aren’t. | -行 我去了 -别冲动 你不能去 |
[11:51] | – Why? – It’s unprofessional | -为什么 -因为身为探员 |
[11:52] | in terms of interagency cooperation. | 理应与其他政府部门合作 |
[11:55] | I said it like that so you’d know I wasn’t serious. | 我只是说些场面话而已 |
[11:56] | – Right. So you’re going to help me. – What? Are you serious? | -你是挺我的吗 -你还当真啦 |
[11:58] | – Yeah. Why? – No! | -当然 -不行 |
[11:59] | Not stopping you is not the same as helping you. | 我不阻拦你 并不等于我会帮你 |
[12:01] | But I will help after | 我只会在你被 |
[12:02] | when you’re in some nonexistent CIA prison whatever. | 关进中情局监狱之后 再去救你 |
[12:05] | Yeah okay. Thanks for the support. | 我真是谢你了 |
[12:06] | Mm-hmm. Hey. There’s a reason I’m the boss | 这就是为什么我能当头 |
[12:08] | when you’re plainly the better FBI agent. | 你只能乖乖当手下 |
[12:10] | I’ll note that. | 我会铭记于心的 |
[12:11] | You know I’ll poke around for some answers. | 我会在暗中调查 |
[12:12] | See if I can muddy the waters a little bit. | 看看我该不该搅这趟浑水 |
[12:14] | All right. Okay.Thanks boss. | 好吧 谢谢 头儿 |
[12:15] | Yeah. Hey Booth. | 好 布斯 |
[12:16] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[12:16] | You mind telling me why it’s so important you get in there? | 能告诉我为什么那么想进去吗 |
[12:19] | They’re my people.Oh. | 他们是我的人 |
[12:20] | God. Now you’re going to prove that you’re a better man than I am too? | 你还要把我比下去吗 |
[12:23] | That you care more about your people? | 因为你更关心你的手下 |
[12:26] | How am I going to get anywhere with Temperance | 老这样被你贬低 |
[12:27] | if you keep making me look bad in comparison? | 我怎么可能追布纳恩啊 |
[12:31] | Hey Sweets. | 斯维斯 |
[12:31] | Hodgins says they’re listening | 哈金斯说他们能窃听 |
[12:33] | to everything we say to each other. Is that true? | 我们之间的通话 是不是真的 |
[12:34] | Forget about that. | 你别管啦 |
[12:35] | What? So just ignore it? Talk normally? | 你要我装作不知道吗 |
[12:37] | Yeah go ahead. Give it your best shot. | 没错 说吧 看到的都说出来 |
[12:39] | Okay. Well I made some observations. | 我观察了一下 |
[12:41] | The big guys barely glance at each other but they’re ready to respond as a unit easily. | 那两个大只佬仅仅用眼神交流 |
[12:45] | They’ve either been partnered up for years | 说明他们要么是多年搭档 |
[12:47] | or they’ve been through some pretty hairy situations together. | 要么就是他们一起同生共死 |
[12:50] | Right. Right. So it’s an active unit. | 所言极是 说明他们是有备而来 |
[12:52] | Also they don’t respect Mr. White. | 而且他们心里不服怀特 |
[12:54] | When he’s not looking | 当他把眼神移开时 |
[12:55] | they flick their eyes toward each other. | 他们俩就相使眼色 |
[12:56] | Right. They don’t like working for him. | 就是说 他们也不愿为他效力 |
[12:57] | Yes exactly. | 对的 没错 |
[12:59] | But they treat the body on the gurney with great deference. | 但他们对尸骨却满怀尊敬 |
[13:02] | Fallen comrade. | 可能是阵亡同胞 |
[13:03] | That was my first thought. | 英雄所见略同 |
[13:04] | Attaboy Sweets. | 干的好 斯维斯 |
[13:06] | Attaboy. | 漂亮 |
[13:22] | Who do you think we’ve got here? Jimmy Hoffa? | 这家伙是超级巨人吗 |
[13:26] | There. Another cloth fiber. | 看 另一个织物纤维 |
[13:29] | Wool. Well it could be | 应该是羊毛 |
[13:31] | like D.B. Cooper that hijacker. | 可能是那个劫机犯 迪比库柏 |
[13:34] | But we’re not supposed to conjecture about the identity of the victim. | 但我们不该怎么瞎猜 |
[13:37] | No we’re not supposed to investigate. | 我们还不该帮他们做调查呢 |
[13:38] | This is America baby. | 这可是美国啊 小姐 |
[13:40] | We can conjecture all we want. | 我们想怎么猜都行 |
[13:42] | Well he does have a good brow line | 他眉骨的确长得不错 |
[13:43] | and nice strong jaw. | 下巴也挺漂亮的 |
[13:45] | I mean whoever he was he was good-looking. | 他生前一定很帅 |
[13:46] | You should do a reconstruction. | 你应该做一个头像复原 |
[13:49] | Hair. It’s probably human. | 头发 可能是人的 |
[13:52] | Don’t you think they’re going to know what I’m doing? | 他们怎么可能看不懂我在做什么 |
[13:54] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[13:54] | Just tell them we need to see what the | 就说我们需要知道 |
[13:56] | you know victim’s skull looked like before the damage. | 死者头骨受损前的模样 |
[14:16] | Did you find anything? | 有何发现 |
[14:17] | The victim died within months | 死亡时间在执行 |
[14:18] | of the Limited Test Ban Treaty. | 《部分核禁试条约》的几个月中 |
[14:22] | That was in 1963. | 那是1963年 |
[14:24] | You look like you’re about to explode. | 你好像很激动 |
[14:33] | Is there by any chance a nick on a right rib | 在第三个胸椎骨附近有没有 |
[14:38] | somewhere near the third thoracic vertebra? | 找到任何的刮痕 |
[14:40] | Yes. Um most likely caused by a transiting bullet. | 有 像子弹经过的痕迹 |
[14:44] | Hodgins you’re vibrating. | 哈金斯 你在发颤 |
[14:50] | One of the fiber samples turned out to be pink wool. | 纤维样本中有粉色羊毛 |
[14:55] | The bad back. | 后部份受损 |
[14:56] | A nick from a transiting bullet? | 再加上子弹经过的痕迹 |
[15:03] | 1963. | 1963年 |
[15:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:06] | Pink wool as in Chanel? | 是香奈儿的那种粉色羊毛吗 |
[15:10] | She never left his side. | 死的时候她一直在他身边 |
[15:12] | Severe head wound. | 头部严重受伤 |
[15:14] | Oh my God. | 苍天啊 |
[15:17] | This… | 这是 |
[15:19] | is President John F. Kennedy. | 约翰肯尼迪总统 |
[15:29] | Why would they bring us | 事情都过去这么久了 |
[15:30] | JFK’s remains after all these years? | 他们干嘛还要翻查总统尸骨 |
[15:33] | Because people have a thirst for the truth. | 因为有人渴望知道真相 |
[15:35] | And other people want to make sure that truth is never proclaimed. | 而有人想掩盖真相 |
[15:40] | Which are these? | 他们站在哪一边 |
[15:40] | Oh I’ve been considering in what kind of casket was the president buried? | 总统是用什么棺木埋葬的 |
[15:44] | Mahogany. | 是红木 |
[15:45] | That’s a good casket. | 那是上等的棺木 |
[15:46] | How could his remains be completely skeletonized? | 那他的遗体怎么还会骨化 |
[15:49] | If the casket was compromised | 如果棺木被破坏 |
[15:50] | and allowed in oxygen and moisture | 氧气和湿气进入 |
[15:53] | skeletonization could have occurred. | 骨化就可能发生 |
[15:55] | It’s naive of us to imagine | 如果真的以为总统 |
[15:57] | that Kennedy’s remains were actually ever interred at Arlington. | 被埋在阿林顿国家公墓 那就太天真了 |
[16:00] | The hair found? | 发现的头发 |
[16:01] | No cuticle or cortex. It’s synthetic. | 没有角质层 没有皮层 是合成的 |
[16:04] | As it happens after JFK was shot | 总统被枪击后 |
[16:06] | the funeral home tried a cosmetic fix | 殡仪馆试图用假发和发蜡修饰遗体 |
[16:09] | with wig hair wax and a metal mesh holding it in place. | 他们用金属网固定假发 |
[16:15] | The mesh would explain the crisscross patterns on the skull. | 头骨上的网痕是这么来的 |
[16:22] | I can’t confront Michelle about something this big over the telephone right? | 这么重要的事跟米雪在电话里说不妥吧 |
[16:26] | What? The fact that you may be investigating the murder | 告诉她 你在在进行 |
[16:28] | of the president of the United States? | 总统谋杀案的调查吗 |
[16:31] | No. The fact that she’s pregnant. | 是说她怀孕的事 |
[16:40] | Booth! | 布斯 |
[16:41] | Hiya Bones. | 好啊 骨头 |
[16:48] | Booth? | 布斯 |
[16:51] | Bones? | 骨头 |
[16:57] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[16:58] | Yeah. You know I can tell you. Those are a couple of big guys. | 挺得住 不过两个大只佬 |
[17:03] | Did you figure out who that guy is yet? | 查出死者是谁没 |
[17:05] | Hodgins and Cam are convinced that it’s John F. Kennedy. | 哈金斯和凯确信是约翰肯尼迪 |
[17:09] | The 35th president of the United States | 美国第三十五任总统 |
[17:12] | who was assassinated on November 22 1963. | 于1963年11月22日被暗杀 |
[17:15] | I know who JFK is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[17:17] | Also Cam is certain that Michelle is pregnant. | 还有 凯发现米雪怀孕了 |
[17:19] | Usually that would be big news. | 通常这会是头条 |
[17:20] | But right now it’s not so much. | 现在也不算什么了 |
[17:22] | It’s JFK? | 真是总统吗 |
[17:25] | Wait. Was Hodgins the first to say that it was JFK? | 等等 哈金斯说那是总统的对吧 |
[17:28] | – Yes. – Then it’s not JFK. | -是的 -那就肯定不是 |
[17:29] | No. Hodgins is an excellent scientist. | 哈金斯是很优秀的科学家 |
[17:31] | Hey Mr. White. | 你好 怀特先生 |
[17:33] | How’d you get past the guards? | 你是怎么躲过守卫的 |
[17:35] | Uh sniper training. | 我可是狙击手啊 |
[17:37] | It trained me how to walk really really quietly. | 知道怎么来无影去无踪 |
[17:39] | You are now restricted to the building of course. | 你现在已被关在楼内了 |
[17:42] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[17:43] | Who saw that coming? | 早就跟你说过了嘛 |
[17:59] | Awkward. Awkward. | 对不住 |
[18:01] | Very awkward. | 非常对不住 |
[18:03] | – What’s awkward? – About Michelle… | -怎么了 -关于米雪 |
[18:05] | Oh I’m going to call her right now | 我正要打电话给她 |
[18:07] | and tell her that I need to talk to her as soon as I get out of here. | 跟她说我一回家就找她谈 |
[18:10] | About-about the pregnancy test? | 说那验孕棒的事吗 |
[18:11] | She lied to me. | 她骗我 |
[18:13] | She told me to my face that she wasn’t having sex with that boy. | 她信誓旦旦说自己没跟男朋友上床 |
[18:15] | She lied to my face. | 她居然骗我 |
[18:17] | It’s my pregnancy test. | 那是我的验孕棒 |
[18:21] | I’m-I’m sorry Cam. | 我很抱歉凯 |
[18:23] | I-I would have told you sooner. | 我早该告诉你 |
[18:25] | But Hodgins was in the room and… | 可当时哈金斯也在 |
[18:27] | Oh thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[18:28] | No. I mean… | 我不是这意思 |
[18:30] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:31] | – You all right? – Um… I’m a… I’m a bit in shock. | -你还好吧 -有些吓到 |
[18:36] | Well does Wendell know? | 温德尔知道吗 |
[18:37] | No. No no. Only you and I know. | 他还蒙在鼓里 只有你我知道 |
[18:40] | And I mean really shouldn’t Wendell be the first to know? | 本来他是应该第一个知道的 |
[18:43] | But I figured that you…you need to know. | 可我想你更应该知道 |
[18:46] | Because I was freaking out about Michelle. | 因为我在为米雪抓狂 |
[18:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:48] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[19:08] | Any luck finding out what’s going on? | 查到什么吗 |
[19:10] | Nobody knows anything. | 没有人知道 |
[19:12] | Whatever this is it’s locked down pretty tight. | 消息被封锁得滴水不漏 |
[19:13] | Do you have any idea who these guys are? | 知道这些家伙是谁吗 |
[19:15] | Well they took me down in a classic Secret Service protocol. | 他们用典型的特勤局方式对待我 |
[19:18] | Secret Service? Do yourself a favor. | 你得好自为之了 |
[19:20] | Don’t tell any Reagan jokes | 千万别提里根 |
[19:22] | or mention the Bush shoe incident. | 也别提布什扔鞋事件 |
[19:23] | They get really mad. | 他们发狂的 |
[19:25] | Right. You have any contacts inside the White House? | 知道了 联系白宫内部了吗 |
[19:26] | Of course I do. I’m extremely well-connected. | 当然有 我人脉很广的 |
[19:28] | I’m insulted you even asked that question. | 你居然还问这种低级问题 |
[19:30] | Do I have any contacts in the White House? | 我会不知道要联系白宫吗 |
[19:52] | So Wendell should be the first to know | 本该第一个告诉温德尔 |
[19:54] | but you should be the second and since I told Cam | 反正现在凯都知道了 |
[19:57] | I I should tell you. | 我想你也该知道 |
[19:58] | Do I say “Congratulations”? | 我该说”恭喜”吗 |
[20:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:03] | I mean it’s not the right time. | 不是对的时间 |
[20:05] | It’s not the right guy. | 也不是对的人 |
[20:07] | Well you know Wendell uh he… | 其实温德尔他… |
[20:09] | He might rise to the occasion. | 他也许能做好爸爸好父亲 |
[20:10] | I mean you know he’s-he’s a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[20:12] | No I didn’t mean that. I mean… A baby. | 我说的不是这个 这是一个小生命啊 |
[20:16] | I mean you’re linked to that person for the rest of your life. | 你会永远跟他血肉相连 |
[20:19] | Like way more than if you’re married. | 这比结婚更加意义重大 |
[20:21] | I mean you’re linked through another human being. A soul. | 这是一条血脉 一个灵魂 |
[20:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:31] | I’m-I’m gonna say “Congratulations.” | 我还是要说”恭喜” |
[20:36] | Not for today. But for how you’re going to feel about this later on. | 不是为了今天 是为了今后 |
[20:40] | Well I might not even keep it. | 我也许不会要这个孩子 |
[20:45] | You’re going to keep it Angela. | 你会把他生下来的 |
[20:47] | You always wanted kids. | 你一直都想要宝宝 |
[20:49] | Lots of ’em. | 很多很多的宝宝 |
[20:57] | I’m gonna go get the others. | 我去叫其他人过来 |
[21:06] | That is not JFK. | 那才不是总统 |
[21:08] | Kennedy was on steroids to treat Addison’s disease. | 总统用类固醇治疗阿狄森综合征 |
[21:11] | That’s what wrecked his back and adrenals. | 影响到了他的背部和肾上腺 |
[21:13] | Well that would create a more Cushingoid appearance. | 外貌上应该有更多库欣氏症的特征 |
[21:16] | You are not permitted to identify the victim. | 我说过不准调查死者身份的 |
[21:19] | In order to recreate what happened to the skull we need to encase it in flesh. | 需要加上肌肉组织 才能还原头骨创伤 |
[21:23] | It’s totally nondescript | 我们才没有鉴定身份 |
[21:24] | as you can see. | 如你所见 |
[21:25] | You know who I kind of see? | 知道我觉得他像谁吗 |
[21:27] | Ricky Martin. | 瑞奇·马丁 |
[21:29] | Alex Trebek. | 阿莱克斯·特雷贝克 |
[21:30] | James Garner. | 詹姆斯·加纳 |
[21:31] | I see Booth. | 我看像布斯 |
[21:33] | You think that looks like me? | 你觉得像我吗 |
[21:34] | Yes I do. | 是的 |
[21:36] | I’ll be in the bone room looking at the actual skull. | 我去实验室 研究颅骨 |
[21:43] | So if it was JFK Angela’s facial reconstruction | 面部重塑看起来不像是总统 |
[21:46] | would have shown us this right? | 死者就应该不是他 对吧 |
[21:47] | No. Facial reconstructions are not photographs Booth. | 错了 面部重塑不同于照片 |
[21:50] | There’s a wide latitude for interpretation. | 有自由发挥的空间 |
[21:53] | There. This could be the point of entry. | 这 可能是中弹口 |
[21:56] | The semicircle is beveled | 这个半圆弧有斜角 |
[21:57] | Wider on the inside than the outside. | 内宽外窄 |
[21:59] | That was the entry? | 那是射入点吗 |
[22:00] | If-if the victim was shot from the rear yes. | 如果子弹是从后方射入 那就没错 |
[22:04] | The beveling is usually like an arrow pointing toward the shooter. | 入射角能用于确定凶手方位 |
[22:08] | As to the exit | 射出角也可以 |
[22:09] | we’re missing some skull fragments. | 枪击会使部分颅骨缺失 |
[22:11] | Maybe they were held back on purpose. | 也许是被故意藏起来 |
[22:12] | Possibly but it’s much more likely they were pulverized and scattered by the bullet impact. | 有可能 但被子弹击碎的可能性更大 |
[22:18] | Forensic techniques in the early ’60s were relatively primitive. | 六十年代相对落后的法医技术无法鉴别 |
[22:21] | Check above the right temple on the skull or a fragment from there. | 找右太阳穴上方的颅骨裂痕 |
[22:25] | Huh! So suddenly you’re an expert on ballistic forensics? | 你怎么突然成了弹道鉴定专家了 |
[22:27] | That’s where JFK’s exit wound was. | 那里正是总统头部的子弹射出口所在 |
[22:29] | Why do you know so much about the Kennedy assassination? | 你怎么对总统遇刺了如指掌 |
[22:31] | Bones I’m a trained sniper. | 我可是训练有素的狙击手 |
[22:32] | How quickly you forget. | 怎么快就忘啦 |
[22:34] | Well well you were right about the exit. | 你对子弹射出口的分析正确 |
[22:37] | Whew. Right. Well it doesn’t mean it’s the president. | 这并不意味着这就一定是总统 |
[22:38] | I mean people get shot in the head all the time right? That’s true. | 世界上可不止总统被爆头 |
[22:41] | Or perhaps Angela can re-create the situation under which this wound occurred. | 或许安琪拉可以模拟出枪击过程 |
[22:45] | Or she could re-create JFK’s shooting | 她能模拟总统遇刺的情形 |
[22:47] | so we can rule him out right? | 来证明这不是总统 对吧 |
[22:49] | Oh. Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:52] | I requested this animation from the Justice Department. | 我向司法部要来了这份模拟动画 |
[22:56] | I found a right-rear entry | 子弹从右后方射入 |
[22:57] | with an exit in the right parietal region. | 射出口位于颅顶右部 |
[22:59] | Kennedy wounds exactly. | 与肯尼迪的枪伤完全吻合 |
[23:01] | Right. So his head went back and to the left. | 他的头向后倒随后向左 |
[23:05] | Look heads do all sorts of crazy things when you shoot ’em. | 没可能准确预测头部中弹后的情况 |
[23:08] | Since this is based on the official record | 既然这是官方记录 |
[23:10] | I can’t believe it. | 我也不信 |
[23:12] | Here we go. | 有话就说 |
[23:14] | You think there’s no way | 你认为没有可能 |
[23:15] | the president of the United States gets murdered | 光天化日之下总统遇刺 |
[23:18] | in public in broad daylight and and the truth gets covered up? | 而真相却被掩盖吗 |
[23:21] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[23:22] | It doesn’t happen. This is America. | 的确没可能 因为这是美国 |
[23:23] | The highest form of patriotism | 极度的爱国主义的表现 |
[23:26] | is to be skeptical of the official truth. | 是对官方说法的质疑 |
[23:27] | That is why the First Amendment | 那便是第一修正案 |
[23:29] | free speech is first in the Constitution | 将”言论自由”列于首位的原因 |
[23:32] | you would die to protect. | 这也是你一直誓死保卫的 |
[23:33] | The lone gunman version isn’t possible. | 不可能只有一个杀手 |
[23:35] | The guy in front John Connolly gets shot | 坐在前排的约翰·康纳利 |
[23:37] | 1.6 seconds after Kennedy | 在肯尼迪遇刺1.6秒后中枪 |
[23:39] | It’s a piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[23:40] | With a World War II Italian rifle that was older than Lee Harvey Oswald? | 用那把意大利产的李哈维老步枪吗 |
[23:43] | Come on. | 别逗了 |
[23:44] | I’m sorry but have you ever shot a rifle? | 试问一下 你有开过步枪吗 |
[23:47] | If I had one of those guns right now | 若有这样一把枪 |
[23:49] | I’d show you right now. | 我马上射给你看 |
[23:50] | You’re on. | 请便 |
[23:51] | No one is allowed to leave the Jeffersonian. | 不准离开杰斐逊实验室 |
[23:53] | No we don’t have to leave. | 不必离开 |
[23:55] | I know exactly where to find | 我知道在杰弗逊 |
[23:56] | an exact replica of the rifle here at the Jeffersonian. | 哪里有步枪复制品 |
[23:59] | Great. | 好啊 |
[24:14] | Lee Harvey Oswald’s rifle is in the Jeffersonian? | 杰斐逊有李哈维老步枪吗 |
[24:17] | No no but the FBI used an exact replica | 不是的 是联邦调查局用过一把仿制枪 |
[24:21] | to re-create the assassination. | 来模拟暗杀 |
[24:23] | We’ve got that down in storage. | 我们将其储存在仓库里 |
[24:25] | But they said we have to stay in the library. | 可我们不能走出在实验室 |
[24:26] | The janitor’s closet is in the library. | 守卫间也算是实验室 |
[24:28] | Okay all right a couple years ago right I check out the claims of this conspiracy group | 几年前 我看过几篇阴谋论文章 |
[24:32] | that says that the Jeffersonian was a Masonic construction. | 文中有提到 杰斐逊是座共济会式的建筑 |
[24:36] | They said that there was a passageway. | 有暗道相联通 |
[24:38] | Well it turns out to be true. | 事实果然如此 |
[24:40] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[24:41] | There’s a fake wall in the janitor’s closet | 在守卫间里 有面假墙 |
[24:43] | covers a ladder. | 用梯子挡着 |
[24:45] | So what we just sneak in one by one | 我们就怎么一个个溜进去 |
[24:48] | hope they don’t see us? | 保佑他们不会发现 |
[24:49] | You got a better idea? | 不然咧 |
[24:50] | Sounds good to me. | 就这么干 |
[25:32] | So I uh used the fact that Mr. White was eavesdropping on us | 我反利用怀特的监听来误导他 |
[25:37] | to sow the seeds of discord. | 埋下内部矛盾的导火线 |
[25:39] | What?! | 什么 |
[25:39] | You know I lodged in his subconscious | 我让他以为 |
[25:44] | that his men don’t respect him. | 他的手下不尊重他 |
[25:46] | Sweets these guys are pros. | 这些人都是专家 |
[25:48] | You didn’t lodge anything or sow any seeds. | 你这些小聪明派不上用场 |
[25:56] | Hope Hodgins’ map is accurate. | 希望哈金斯的地图是对的 |
[25:57] | Okay so the JFK investigation stuff is over there. | 肯尼迪刺杀案的物证在那 |
[26:05] | Okay I’m gonna say something that’s gonna make you think | 我这么说可能让你觉得 |
[26:08] | that I’m as paranoid as Hodgins. | 我跟哈金斯一样神经质 |
[26:10] | Okay. | 说 |
[26:11] | This feels like a test to me. | 我觉得这像是测验 |
[26:13] | Who’s being tested? | 谁测我们 |
[26:14] | I don’t know. The men in black suits? | 那些黑衣人吧 |
[26:16] | Dr. Brennan Dr. Saroyan you. | 为了测试布纳恩 瑟罗恩 还有你 |
[26:18] | Me? | 我 |
[26:19] | Yeah maybe even me. | 对 甚至还有我 |
[26:20] | I don’t know. It just feels like a test. | 我就感觉是个测验 |
[26:22] | I can’t be more specific. | 也说不清为什么 |
[26:24] | Is that it? | 是那个吗 |
[26:25] | “01033.” This is it. | 编号01033 就是这个 |
[26:30] | There it is. | 找到了 |
[26:31] | Is that the actual weapon? | 就是这武器 |
[26:33] | Yeah. It’s a perfect replica made by the FBI. | 没错 政府做的完美复制品 |
[26:37] | Perhaps the most hated weapon in United States history. | 也是美国人民最痛恨的武器 |
[26:42] | Uh Mr. White? | 怀特先生 |
[26:43] | Yeah I’ve done all I can do | 这已经没我什么事了 |
[26:44] | so I’m gonna leave the premises. | 现在我要走 |
[26:45] | I’m sorry. That’s impossible. | 对不起 你不能走 |
[26:47] | Um… you can’t stop me because I’m an American. | 你没有权力拦我 我是美国公民 |
[26:49] | So I’ve got rights. | 我有人身自由 |
[26:51] | I’d rather not hurt you. | 我也不想伤害你 |
[26:53] | Hey nice job with Bush and the whole flying shoe incident | 眼看小布什被扔鞋 很好玩嘛 |
[26:55] | by the way. I want to compliment you on that one. | 真得好好赞一下你 |
[27:00] | Hey you want to try me | 你要跟我过过招吗 |
[27:02] | instead of some bigmouth scientist huh? | 欺负这个呱噪的科学家算什么英雄 |
[27:11] | I thought so. Come on. | 滚了最好 |
[27:13] | That Bush comment to him? | 敢提小布什 |
[27:14] | You’re lucky he didn’t paralyze you for life. | 你真该庆幸他没打残你 |
[27:18] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[27:22] | Here’s the entry wound close up. | 这就是射入伤口 |
[27:25] | A little circumcircular geometry. | 类似圆形 |
[27:26] | Perpendicular bisectors reveal the center. | 根据垂直平分线得出圆心 |
[27:29] | And our diameter is… | 直径是 |
[27:32] | 6.5 millimeters. | 6.5毫米 |
[27:33] | Same caliber as Oswald’s rifle. | 与李哈维老步枪的口径相同 |
[27:36] | Hey guys guys listen. | 小姐们 听着 |
[27:38] | I’m gonna need some science jibber-jabber to distract these guys. | 我要用些科学理论来忽悠他们 |
[27:41] | Oh you know who can do jibber-jabber? | 你知道谁最会忽悠人吗 |
[27:43] | Who? | 谁 |
[27:43] | Me. | 我 |
[27:44] | Perfect. My lucky day. Come on. | 太棒了 幸运女神 咱走吧 |
[27:46] | All right. | 好 |
[27:48] | You want my permission to shoot a cantaloupe? | 你要我允许你们做枪击哈密瓜实验 |
[27:52] | Yes. | 是 |
[27:52] | With my sidearm? | 用我的枪 |
[27:53] | You took away Agent Booth’s firearm. | 因为你没收了布斯的枪 |
[27:55] | You want our best work? This is what we do. | 要完成任务 就必需这么做 |
[27:59] | And this experiment is essential to cause of death? | 调查死因必须要做的实验 |
[28:02] | Because you have forbidden us from taking samples | 因为你禁止我们提取样本 |
[28:05] | in order to estimate the osteoconductivity of the oblique taphonomic remodeling | 致使我们无法重建骨传导模型 |
[28:10] | pertaining to the mid-sagittal plane | 以及作出正中矢状平面的重塑 |
[28:12] | encelphalametric transaction or translation | 所以无法作出创伤的矢量图模拟 |
[28:14] | if you will | 如果你同意 |
[28:16] | of the intermatrix can be deduced | 这可以根据 |
[28:18] | by correlating the force-displacement values | 相关的力位移值和 |
[28:20] | with the osteogenic- and geogenic-hydrogel-nanocomposite | 骨原并地质水凝纳米复合物得出同样结果 |
[28:23] | we placed inside the surrogate. | 但需要替换物进行计算 |
[28:26] | Which is the cantaloupe. | 总而言之要用哈密瓜 |
[28:28] | You understand me perfectly. | 正是如此 |
[28:30] | How many bullets? | 要开几枪 |
[28:31] | Just one. | 就一枪 |
[28:45] | We’ll be watching. | 我们会监视的 |
[28:46] | Bring your popcorn. | 瞧好吧你 |
[28:49] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[28:55] | I placed the rifle where Booth could get it. | 我把步枪放在布斯伸手可及的地方 |
[28:57] | The president’s limo was traveling | 总统的轿车以 |
[28:59] | approximately 4.5 meters per second. | 每秒4.5米的速度行驶 |
[29:02] | How fast is that? | 那是多快 |
[29:03] | Ten eleven miles per hour. | 时速10到11英里 |
[29:05] | Okay so when the lights flash green | 当信号灯转为绿色 |
[29:08] | it’ll be the correct speed and Booth can fire. | 就是正确的时速 布斯就能开枪了 |
[29:13] | Ready? | 准备 |
[29:14] | Go! | 开始 |
[29:51] | 20 minutes after this operation ends | 在这次行动结束二十分钟后 |
[29:53] | your career in the federal law enforcement is over. | 你在联邦执法部门的职业生涯将就此终结 |
[29:55] | Hey Mr. White enough. | 够了 怀特先生 |
[29:57] | None of your results will survive. | 你们的结果都不能保留 |
[29:59] | All this was for nothing. | 全部视为无效 |
[30:07] | 1.6 seconds exactly. | 刚好1.6秒 |
[30:10] | Case closed. Oswald could have made the shot. | 案子结了 奥斯瓦德就是凶手 |
[30:12] | Booth Oswald was a lousy shot. | 奥斯瓦尔德是个烂射手 |
[30:13] | You’re one of the best. | 而你是个神射手 |
[30:14] | Yeah with none of the nerves that an actual assassin would experience. | 没有真实暗杀时的紧张感 |
[30:17] | In the lab no wind no distractions | 在实验室里 没有风 没有干扰 |
[30:20] | aiming at fruit. I mean come on. | 只是瞄准水果 拜托 |
[30:22] | You barely made the shot. | 你闭着眼睛都行 |
[30:23] | Yeah I hate to admit this Booth | 没错 我也不想这样说 布斯 |
[30:25] | but Hodgins is making a pretty good point. | 但哈特金斯有理有据 |
[30:26] | All he’s proving is he made up his mind. | 他证明的只是他的个人想法 |
[30:29] | Oswald shot Kennedy. | 是奥斯瓦德杀害肯尼迪 |
[30:30] | We just proved that okay? | 证据就摆在眼前啊 |
[30:32] | – Booth? – Yeah? | -布斯 -怎么了 |
[30:33] | Simple entry wound here. | 之前找到的子弹射入口 |
[30:35] | If you look closer there are microfractures radiating from the exit wound | 有子弹射出的放射状裂痕 |
[30:39] | which suggests | 这说明 |
[30:41] | it wasn’t an exit but an entrance. | 这里不是子弹穿出 而是射入 |
[30:43] | Reverse beveling. | 这里是倒角 |
[30:44] | I’m sorry it’s true. | 抱歉 这是事实 |
[30:45] | If this is another entry from a completely different angle | 如果从另一个角度有子弹射入 |
[30:50] | then logically there was a second gunman. | 理论上讲 应该有两名枪手 |
[31:09] | Two shooters. | 两个枪手 |
[31:11] | You know what that proves to me? | 你知道这说明什么吗 |
[31:13] | Only that there were two shooters. | 有两个枪手 |
[31:15] | No that those remains are not John F. Kennedy. | 不仅如此 那绝不是总统的尸骨 |
[31:19] | Why is it so important to you that this not be President Kennedy? | 是不是总统对你来说为什么这么重要 |
[31:23] | If it was him | 如果真是他 |
[31:26] | he was killed by two gunman. | 就说明他是被两人暗杀 |
[31:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:29] | And if he was killed by two gunmen | 如果暗杀他的有两个人 |
[31:31] | the the government lied; they covered it up. | 就说明政府瞒天过海 |
[31:33] | Throughout history | 纵观历史 |
[31:34] | governments have lied with impunity | 一国政府欺骗另一国政府 |
[31:36] | to other governments and to their own citizens. | 或是欺骗自己的子民 已是司空见惯 |
[31:39] | Booth does | 布斯 |
[31:40] | does this have anything to do with the fact that your ancestor was a famous assassin? | 是不是因为你的祖先之前也杀过总统 |
[31:44] | Bones… | 骨头 |
[31:45] | John Wilkes Booth who killed President Lincoln. | 约翰·维克·布斯当初刺杀林肯总统 |
[31:46] | You promised you’d never mention that. | 你说过不会再提这事的 |
[31:48] | You said that to me. | 你保证过的 |
[31:49] | No you told me not to! I never promised! | 没有 是你不让说的 我可没保证过 |
[31:51] | But I promise now! I promise now! | 我保证以后都不提了 我保证 |
[31:55] | So did you find anything? | 有何发现 |
[31:56] | Did you hear about this congressional committee | 你听说过国会委员得到许可 |
[31:58] | that’s trying to get permission to exhume JFK? | 开棺验约翰肯尼迪的尸体吗 |
[31:59] | Why the hell would anybody want to do that? | 他们为什么这么做 |
[32:02] | To see if modern forensic methods can tell us anything | 看看现代法医技术能否 |
[32:04] | about the circumstances of his death. | 查出他的真正死因 |
[32:05] | Well Teddy Kennedy believed in the Warren commission all the way up to the day he died. | 泰迪·肯尼迪坚信华伦委员会的报告 |
[32:08] | Yeah and Bobby Kennedy was suspicious | 相反 波比·肯尼迪在被行刺前 |
[32:10] | right up until the day he was assassinated. | 却一直质疑委员会 |
[32:12] | What does that have to do with our friends here in the black suits? | 那跟这帮黑衣人有何干系 |
[32:14] | All I was able to find out is that | 我打探到的全部消息就是 |
[32:16] | there are parties very interested in the outcome of that congressional hearing. | 有些党派对这次国会听证会异常关注 |
[32:20] | Booth are you being held against your will? | 布斯 你被强迫拘禁吗 |
[32:22] | Come on. I can get out if I wanted to. | 如果我想出去就能出去 |
[32:24] | That’s not the question I asked you. | 我说的不是这个问题 |
[32:25] | I asked you is an agent of the FBI being held | 我问的是是否一名联邦探员 |
[32:28] | by persons unknown against his will? | 被不明身份的人强制拘禁 |
[32:30] | Yeah we all are. | 是的 我们都是 |
[32:32] | Then I find on behalf of the FBI | 现在 代表联邦调查局 |
[32:33] | I’m annoyed by their arrogance. | 我强烈反对他们的无耻行径 |
[32:43] | Hey I’ll have Brennan’s analysis | 我马上去拿布纳恩 |
[32:45] | of the entry angles up in one second. | 入射角度的分析报告 |
[32:48] | Ang… | 安琪 |
[32:50] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[32:52] | You’re gonna have this baby. | 你会生下这个宝宝的 |
[32:54] | I don’t know that yet. | 我还没决定 |
[32:56] | when you do I’ve been thinking. | 当你为人母之后 |
[32:58] | You’re gonna try to raise this kid on your own. | 你会独自养活这个孩子 |
[33:00] | Wendell is a very decent guy. | 温德尔是个好人 |
[33:02] | He’s a great guy. | 他的确很好 |
[33:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:04] | But he’s a struggling grad student | 但他还是个奋斗中的苦读生 |
[33:06] | and you’re gonna minimize his responsibilities for his own good. | 你会尽一切所能减轻他的负担 |
[33:11] | Geez regular Nostradamus there huh Hodgins? | 老天 你怎么成预言家了 |
[33:15] | Predicting the future? | 开始算命啦 |
[33:16] | Says the woman who consults a psychic. | 找通灵师算命的人还说我 |
[33:19] | My point is | 我要说的是 |
[33:20] | I’m your guy. | 我就是你的命中注定 |
[33:24] | What? | 什么 |
[33:26] | I’m your guy. | 就是我 |
[33:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:32] | And I want to help you in whatever way I can. | 我会尽一切所能帮助你 |
[33:36] | If-if you want to move in together | 不管你想和我同居 |
[33:38] | if-if you want to get married… | 还是结婚 |
[33:39] | I’m here for you and for the baby. | 我都会守护着你和宝宝 |
[33:43] | In whatever role you need. | 不管扮演什么角色我都愿意 |
[33:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:59] | There’s calcification on the left radius. | 桡骨钙化 |
[34:01] | You keep returning to the victim’s arm. | 你怎么老揪着他的胳膊不放呢 |
[34:03] | The victim didn’t die from a little calcification. | 没有人会是因为那么点钙化死翘翘的 |
[34:06] | Yeah even I can tell that | 就是 连我都知道 |
[34:07] | two bullets to the head probably did him in. | 他是头部中弹身亡的 |
[34:08] | You two don’t understand Booth is a very patriotic man. | 你们不懂 布斯是个很爱国的人 |
[34:12] | He believes this is the greatest country ever. | 他认为美国是有史以来最伟大的国家 |
[34:14] | Being the best doesn’t mean being perfect. | 伟大并不等于完美 |
[34:17] | It’s naive to think | 有谁会天真的相信 |
[34:18] | that a country the size and influence of the U.S. doesn’t pursue secret agendas. | 美国这样的强国会没有秘密呢 |
[34:23] | The Kennedy assassination wasn’t a secret agenda. | 肯尼迪暗杀事件不是什么秘密 |
[34:25] | It was a black stain. | 而是一个污点 |
[34:27] | A dark moment in history. | 是历史的阴暗面 |
[34:28] | Do you know how many people Booth has shot for his country? | 你知道布斯为了国家杀了多少人吗 |
[34:31] | Approximately 50. | 大概有五十个 |
[34:32] | Wow that’s a lot of blood to have on your hands. | 染满鲜血的双手 |
[34:35] | I mean it’s the kind of thing | 杀过这么多人 |
[34:37] | that would keep a person awake at night. | 足以让人夜不能寐 |
[34:39] | And Booth did that because he trusted that it was right. | 布斯这么做是因为他坚信这是对的 |
[34:42] | And who did he trust? | 而他所坚信的正是 |
[34:44] | The government. | 政府 |
[34:47] | If they lied about the murder of a president | 可是政府连杀总统的凶手都能捏造 |
[34:50] | they can lie about anything. | 还有什么不能做呢 |
[34:52] | Dr. Brennan Dr. Saroyan your work is done. | 你们的工作已经结束了 |
[34:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[34:57] | No but we’re not finished. | 可是我们还没检验完呢 |
[34:59] | The good news is you all get to go home. | 好消息是 你们都可以回家了 |
[35:00] | Our results are inconclusive at best. | 但我们还没能得出确切结论 |
[35:03] | There’s still unexplained calcification on a radius bone. | 仍没查清桡骨的不明钙化 |
[35:06] | In an hour you’ll find that this never happened. | 一个小时后 你们会当一切都没发生过 |
[35:11] | But if you didn’t want the truth | 倘若不是为了真相 |
[35:12] | then what was this all for? | 那又是为了什么 |
[35:14] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[35:16] | No wait wait. | 等一下 |
[35:17] | One more piece of analysis and we get the whole truth. | 仅差一步 就能知道全部真相了 |
[35:20] | The whole truth is not the point. | 真相已经不重要了 |
[35:21] | Please pack the remains up for transportation. | 请把骸骨打包装好 |
[35:25] | Mr. White. | 怀特先生 |
[35:29] | For future reference you might want to inform your bosses | 回去你最好告诉你的老板 |
[35:31] | that we don’t do half-truth here. | 我们不做徒劳无功的事 |
[36:00] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[36:01] | You aren’t pregnant. | 你没怀孕 |
[36:03] | When I thought it was Michelle | 我以为是米雪怀孕 |
[36:05] | I retested the sample. | 所以做了重化验 |
[36:07] | I just got the results. It’s a false positive. | 结果刚出来 是假阳性 |
[36:10] | Uh well thank you for this. | 谢谢你 |
[36:22] | So you found cause of death. | 你已查明死因 |
[36:24] | You think it’s Kennedy. What’s left? | 你说那是肯尼迪 然后呢 |
[36:25] | There are loose ends. | 还没查清楚呢 |
[36:27] | How long is it going to take you to tidy up your loose ends here? | 还要多久才能查清 |
[36:30] | The big man always comes through. | 大只佬来啦 |
[36:31] | Always. | 烦人 |
[36:33] | – Those remains ready for transport? – Yeah there’s a problem. | -骸骨打好包了吗 -再等等哈 |
[36:35] | What are you going to do? | 你要做什么 |
[36:38] | I’m going to give you the time you need in order to find out the truth. | 我想给你争取点时间 |
[36:39] | Ah Mr. White. How are you? | 怀特先生啊 最近可好啊 |
[36:42] | What are you doing Agent Booth?! | 你想干嘛 |
[36:44] | You know what your job is to protect the president. | 你的职责是保护总统 |
[36:46] | My job is to solve murders. | 我的职责是找出凶手 |
[37:14] | What have you got feeb? | 你想干什么蠢货 |
[37:17] | Good old American classic on that one pal. | 这可是独门绝招啊 |
[37:23] | Oh my God. | 天呐 |
[37:24] | Man you Butch Cassidy’d ’em. | 你真帅 |
[37:26] | Oh that was totally ninja. | 跟日本武士一样 |
[37:28] | May be some anger issues there but you kicked ass. | 虽然有些冲动 可你酷毙了 |
[37:31] | Stand down and drop your weapons. | 放下手中的武器 |
[37:32] | This facility is officially under the jurisdiction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 这里受联邦调查局保护 |
[37:41] | Oh man. | 有没搞错 |
[37:44] | Ten seconds earlier I would have been the hero right? | 早来十分钟 我就是大英雄了 |
[37:49] | Hi Booth. | 布斯 |
[37:58] | Is that pudding? | 那是布丁吗 |
[37:59] | Yes. | 对 |
[38:01] | I adjusted the specific gravity with a thickening agent | 为了确保实验的效果 |
[38:03] | to assure the test’s efficacy. | 我调整了增稠剂的比重 |
[38:05] | But pudding? | 用布丁吗 |
[38:08] | Whoa something happened. | 出结果了 |
[38:10] | Yes. One of these bones sank and the other one floated. | 对 一个下沉一个上浮 |
[38:13] | In the pudding? | 在布丁里 |
[38:15] | Yes. The heavy bone is healthy. | 没错 下沉的骨头是健康的 |
[38:16] | The one that’s still floating | 上浮的骨头是因为骨髓炎 |
[38:18] | is riddled with osteomyelitis. | 导致骨中出现小孔 |
[38:20] | President John F. Kennedy never had osteomyelitis. | 肯尼迪总统没有得过骨髓炎 |
[38:24] | Come here. | 抱抱 |
[38:26] | You really didn’t want this to be JFK. | 看来你真的害怕这是总统啊 |
[38:29] | You know you kept looking because of me. | 我知道你是为了我才锲而不舍的 |
[38:34] | Thanks Bones. | 谢谢你 骨头 |
[38:41] | Um… I’ve been speaking with Mr. White here from the General Services Administration | 我已跟总务署的怀特先生进行深入探讨 |
[38:45] | and we’ve come to the conclusion | 并达成共识 |
[38:48] | that any reports we all write | 所有的报告 |
[38:50] | should be carefully worded. | 都要小心用词 |
[38:52] | As in there shouldn’t be any words in there. | 最好是 只字不提 |
[38:53] | No words. | 只字不提 |
[38:59] | No words. | 不提了 |
[39:00] | Hi Temperance. You look great. | 坦普瑞 你今天真美 |
[39:02] | Thank you Andrew. | 谢谢 安德鲁 |
[39:03] | It’s nice to see you again. | 很高兴见到你 |
[39:05] | Did Booth describe to you | 布斯有没有跟你说 |
[39:06] | how I came crashing in through the front doors to rescue you? | 我是怎么不顾一切冲进来救你的 |
[39:09] | No. I would have liked to have seen that. | 没有 我倒乐意亲眼看看 |
[39:19] | You know I was able to take those guys down | 我之所以能搞定那帮人 |
[39:20] | because they were not working as a team. | 是因为他们不团结 |
[39:22] | You want to know why? | 原因就是 |
[39:23] | Because Sweets here was able to put a worm of doubt in Mr. White’s brain. | 斯维斯让怀特对手下起了疑心 |
[39:27] | Thank you Booth. | 谢谢夸奖啊 |
[39:28] | But I’m pretty sure that | 但是我觉得 |
[39:29] | the whole thing was part of some kind of test. | 整件事不过是个测试 |
[39:31] | Who was being tested? | 对谁的测试啊 |
[39:32] | It wasn’t a test. | 才不是测试呢 |
[39:33] | It was the government trying to figure out | 一定是政府想了解 |
[39:34] | if modern forensic analysis | 现代法医学分析 |
[39:37] | could solve the greatest mystery of all time. | 能否解开有史以来最大的难题 |
[39:38] | Yeah but the victim turned out not to be Kennedy. | 可到头来我们调查的死者根本不是总统啊 |
[39:42] | What if the only part of Kennedy that wasn’t Kennedy | 会不会光是那根手骨 |
[39:45] | was that floating arm bone? | 不是总统的呢 |
[39:46] | Maybe I was being tested you know | 可能测试的是我 |
[39:48] | after my brain surgery. | 看我手术后的恢复状况 |
[39:50] | -Or me. -Come on guys. | -也可能是我 -拜托啦 |
[39:52] | If they were testing anybody it’s me. | 要测也是测我 |
[39:53] | They think I’m a paranoid conspiracy theorist. | 他们以为我是国家阴谋论者 |
[39:55] | Or maybe they were testing me | 也可能是测试我 |
[39:57] | to see if I could run a lab in a professional manner. | 看我够不够资格担当这个主管 |
[40:00] | Well you do realize that all these tests– | 你们有没有发现所有这些测试 |
[40:03] | everybody failed. | 我们都不及格 |
[40:05] | Not me. | 除了我 |
[40:06] | I figured out the truth. | 是我找出了真相 |
[40:11] | There’s a congressional committee suggesting that Kennedy be exhumed. | 有个国会建议对总统重新进行尸检 |
[40:14] | You mean we were some sort of dry run? | 那就是说 这个是演习 |
[40:17] | And that’s why we couldn’t mark the bones. | 那就是为什么不让在上面做标记 |
[40:20] | Except they weren’t Kennedy’s bones. | 可那根本不是总统的尸骨啊 |
[40:26] | No. They weren’t Kennedy’s bones. | 没错 那的确不是总统的尸骨 |
[40:36] | So can I get you a cab? | 要给你叫辆车吗 |
[40:39] | I’m not pregnant. | 我没怀孕 |
[40:43] | It was a false positive. | 检测结果错了 |
[40:51] | Well that must be a big relief. | 总算松一口气了哈 |
[40:54] | Yeah. Everything goes back to normal. | 一切都恢复正常 |
[40:57] | – How it was before – Yeah. Yeah but um… | -跟从前一样 -不过呢 |
[41:02] | I-I want to… I want to thank you for… | 我要谢谢你 |
[41:05] | Nah hey forget it. | 算了 当没说过 |
[41:08] | I’ll never forget it. | 我永远都不会忘记的 |
[41:27] | Were you aware that JFK had scarlet fever in childhood? | 你知不知道肯尼迪小时候得过猩红热 |
[41:33] | Hodgins informed me of that fact yes. | 知道 哈金斯跟我说过 |
[41:35] | Scarlet fever can cause osteomyelitis. | 猩红热可能导致骨髓炎 |
[41:39] | It’s very rare Cam. | 那是很罕见的 |
[41:42] | It can happen in approximately one in a hundred cases. | 只有百分之一的几率 |
[41:45] | It’s statistically unlikely that it was Kennedy. | 就统计学上讲 应该不是肯尼迪 |
[41:51] | You’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[41:55] | I will never forget what you did for him. | 我不会忘记你为他所做的一切 |
[42:02] | Oh I’m oddly energized. | 我现在浑身是劲 |
[42:04] | I-I-I should be exhausted physically and emotionally | 经过一夜折腾本应该身心疲惫 |
[42:08] | but I-I feel like I could work all day. | 可是我觉得还能干上一整天 |
[42:10] | Right you should get home | 那是 赶快回家 |
[42:12] | and get to sleep before you fall over okay Sweets. | 爬到床上好好睡吧 |
[42:14] | Okay. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[42:15] | -Head to the pillow. -I forgot where I parked my car. | -快去睡觉 -我忘记把车停哪儿了 |
[42:18] | Shall we? | 走吗 |
[42:19] | We shall. | 走啊 |
[42:20] | You know you must think I’m crazy for being so happy that it wasn’t JFK. | 你一定觉得我有病 那么害怕那是总统 |
[42:25] | I’m very impressed. | 我是深受感动 |
[42:27] | You wanted the truth | 即便真相可能会很残酷 |
[42:29] | even if it was going to hurt you. | 你仍然不顾一切追求真相 |
[42:32] | I learned that from you. | 我跟你学的 |
[42:34] | Really? | 是吗 |
[42:36] | I mean sometimes you have to go with your brain over your gut. | 有时应该相信大脑而不是内心 |
[42:42] | That’s nice. | 那很好 |
[42:43] | But I prefer that you always go with your brain over your gut | 但我希望你永远都只相信你的大脑 |
[42:46] | because your gut cannot think. | 因为心不会思考 |
[42:48] | Your brain can’t digest a breakfast burrito. | 大脑也不会消化蛋饼卷 |
[42:50] | Just saying to each their own. | 就是说 各有所长 |
[42:53] | to each their own | 各有所长 |
[42:59] | Congressional Committee denied motion to exhume President | 国会否决了对肯尼迪总统重新尸检的动议 |
[43:01] | John.F.Kennedy citing “respect for the family” | 称”要尊重这个家庭” |