时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Uh, excuse me, are you all right? | 打扰一下 你还好吧 |
[00:33] | Yes. Thanks. Yes. Um…in fact, I’m great. | 没事 谢谢 其实我很开心 |
[00:38] | I’ve been fighting leukemia for the past eight years, | 我跟白血病斗争八年了 |
[00:41] | and now I just got a text–I’m cancer-free. | 刚刚收到一条短信 我痊愈了 |
[00:46] | That’s awesome. | 太好了 |
[00:47] | Congratulations, man. | 恭喜啊 兄弟 |
[00:49] | It’s… Oh,my God. | 这实在 太棒了 |
[00:53] | I’ve been on hold for almost half my life. | 这病差不多毁了我半辈子的生活 |
[00:55] | No more…God… I’m gonna travel. | 结束了 天啊 我要去旅行 |
[00:57] | I…I’m going to sleep with the exotic women in exotic places. | 我 要去国外试试异国恋情 |
[01:01] | I’m gonna do anything I want. | 我要做我想做的任何事 |
[01:04] | Hey, that sounds like a good plan. | 这计划很不错 |
[01:08] | Congrats, man. | 恭喜了 兄弟 |
[01:18] | Ms.Iwanaga has come all the way over from Japan | 岩永女士专程从日本赶来 |
[01:21] | just to interview me about my new book. | 想就我的新书做个采访 |
[01:23] | Really? So, her book is big in Japan, too? | 真的 那她的书在日本也很走俏 |
[01:26] | Yes, very popular. | 对 广受赞誉 |
[01:27] | Spine-tingling. | 又惊又喜 |
[01:29] | Spine-tingling is good, Bones. | 又惊又喜挺好 骨头 |
[01:31] | Well, except when it indicates a dangerous nerve disorder… | 如果指危险的神经紊乱 就不妙了 |
[01:34] | Well, she is also interested in how you work. | 她对你的工作也很有兴趣 |
[01:36] | Oh, sure, as long as we keep you safe. | 当然 只要能保证你的安全 |
[01:38] | That is Agent Andy would say in your books. | 你书里的特工安迪就是这么说的 |
[01:47] | It is an earthake. | 地震了 |
[01:49] | No, no, no…it’s not an earthquake. This is not in California. | 不 不是地震 这又不是在加州 |
[01:53] | In both 1811 and 1812, | 1811年和1812年 |
[01:56] | large tremors shook D.C., | 华盛顿也发生过大地震 |
[01:58] | and again in 1828. | 1828年也有 |
[01:59] | We can discuss this later. | 待会儿再谈这个 |
[02:02] | Okay, that was pretty… Whoa! | 好吧 这有点… |
[02:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[02:15] | Let’s get out of here! The water main just broke! | 快逃 自来水管道破裂了 |
[02:28] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:30] | What the hell is that?! | 那是什么 |
[02:51] | Oh, no. | 不… |
[03:10] | Look, there’s Sweets. | 小甜甜在那边 |
[03:12] | Oh, he looks very upset. | 他看上去很难过 |
[03:14] | Well, when I talked to him, he said the guy died in his arms. | 他告诉我 说有个人死在他的怀里 |
[03:16] | You guys with the FBI? | 你们是联调局的吗 |
[03:17] | FBI, yeah. We’re here about the, uh, human remains. | 对 联调局 我们为尸体而来 |
[03:19] | That’s him right over there. | 那边那个就是 |
[03:21] | No… Uh, the skeleton. | 不是 是尸骨 |
[03:23] | Oh, right, uh, Officer Grant. She can help you. | 对 格兰特警员 她会帮你们的 |
[03:26] | All right, I’ll tell you what, I’ll meet up with you. | 这样 我待会找你 |
[03:27] | I’m gonna go see Sweets. | 我先去看看小甜甜 |
[03:28] | Officer McKenna Grant is just | 麦肯纳·格兰特警员在那边 |
[03:29] | right over there in the police vest. | 穿警用背心的 |
[03:31] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[03:35] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[03:36] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 没事 我很好 |
[03:38] | Well, you don’t look fine. | 你看上去不太好 |
[03:38] | Oh, it’s…you know, a whole subway car full of people, | 就是 车厢里挤满了人 |
[03:41] | and, uh, worst injury is a broken arm, except for this guy. | 伤得最重的是手臂骨折 除了他 |
[03:45] | I can see that. | 看到了 |
[03:46] | I was just talking to him, | 地震时 我正和他聊天 |
[03:50] | um,when-when it hit,and he just beat cancer. | 他刚得知自己的癌症痊愈 |
[03:52] | All right, look, I tell you what, | 好的 听着 |
[03:55] | and just have a seat and try to relax. | 你先坐下 放松点 |
[03:56] | I,uh,you know,h-he talked about traveling | 我 他说他要去旅行 |
[04:00] | and…and sleeping with exotic women, | 还要 试试异国恋情 |
[04:03] | and…he was gone, just like that. | 然后 他就这么走了 |
[04:07] | Just have a seat, all right? Just…relax, all right? | 坐下 放松点 好吗 |
[04:09] | And I’m gonna go check on Bones, | 我现在去骨头那边看看 |
[04:11] | and I’ll come back and I’ll take you to the office. All right? | 然后回来 带你回办公室 好吗 |
[04:14] | – That’s fine. – Okay? | -行 -行吗 |
[04:16] | It’s no problem. | 我没事 |
[04:25] | Your friend said the skeleton’s washed against the train window. | 你们的朋友说 尸骨被水冲到车厢窗外 |
[04:28] | Would have freaked me out. | 换做我会被吓坏的 |
[04:30] | Booth, this is Officer Grant with the transit police. | 布斯 这是交警部门的格兰特警员 |
[04:32] | The water mains– they broke all through the city. | 全市的自来水管道都破裂了 |
[04:34] | Yeah, and this station was closed for construction. | 没错 这个车站因为施工被封闭了 |
[04:36] | That’s probably why it flooded like that. | 很可能就是因为这个 |
[04:38] | This is a male, early 30s, dead at least a week. | 男性 三十出头 死亡至少一周 |
[04:42] | Probably washed out of the tunnel when the main broke. | 很可能是水管破裂时 被从隧道冲出 |
[04:45] | This could be quite a thrilling opening for your next book. | 这可以当你下本书的惊险开头 |
[04:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:50] | What did she say? | 她刚才说什么了 |
[04:51] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[05:29] | There are striations on the bones from animals scavenging. | 骨头上有动物啃咬的条状痕迹 |
[05:33] | Probably rats from the subway tunnel. | 很可能是地铁隧道里的老鼠 |
[05:34] | That explains why there so little tissue left. | 所以尸骨上几乎没有组织 |
[05:36] | Like the remains in your book Bred in the Bone. | 正如你的那本《生于骸骨》 |
[05:39] | Oh, no, those remains were eaten by weasels, not rats. | 不 书里的是黄鼠狼 不是老鼠 |
[05:42] | It’s a different genus altogether, although dentition is similar. | 尽管齿系相似 但它们是不同的属 |
[05:46] | There’s some kind of viscous film on the humerus and scapula. | 在肱骨和肩胛骨上有某种粘性薄膜 |
[05:50] | I’ll take a swab for Hodgins. | 我来取样送给哈金斯 |
[05:54] | So, other than the cancer survivor | 除了小甜甜所在的车厢里 |
[05:56] | who died in Sweets’ subway car, | 那名前癌症患者死亡 |
[05:58] | there were no other fatalities, | 没有其他的死亡报告 |
[06:00] | just a couple chimneys down and some stuff falling off the shelves. | 就是几个烟囱倒了 架子上的东西掉了 |
[06:03] | Really rotten luck for that poor guy. | 那个可怜的家伙太命苦了 |
[06:06] | And this one,too,apparently. | 显然 这位也很一样 |
[06:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:09] | I’m Angela Montenegro. | 安琪拉·马尼古 |
[06:11] | Oh, Ms.Iwanaga is interviewing me for a Japanese magazine. | 岩永女士是为一家日本杂志采访我 |
[06:15] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[06:16] | In her books, you must be Amanda. | 你肯定是她书里的阿曼达 |
[06:19] | Oh, well, I have a lot more fun than Amanda. | 好吧 我可比阿曼达有趣多了 |
[06:21] | Angela, perhaps you could take Ms.Iwanaga to my office. | 安琪拉 能带岩永女士去我的办公室吗 |
[06:24] | We can discuss my book a little later. | 参访可以稍微晚点继续 |
[06:26] | – Of course. – Right this way. | -没问题 -这边走 |
[06:32] | Lance. | 兰斯 |
[06:34] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[06:35] | I came to offer my… my services. | 我来 帮忙的 |
[06:37] | Earthquakes can cause psychological trauma. | 地震会导致心理创伤 |
[06:39] | Yes, for you, baby. | 亲爱的 是你会受伤 |
[06:42] | – What you’ve been through… – I’m fine, Daisy. | -你所经历的这些 -我没事 |
[06:44] | Sweets, you saw somebody die. | 小甜甜 你刚刚目睹了别人的死亡 |
[06:46] | I know my Lancelot. | 我了解我的兰斯 |
[06:48] | You needed to see me, didn’t you? | 你需要来看我 对不对 |
[06:50] | No, I’m just trying to do my job. | 不 我只是想做好我的工作 |
[06:54] | Booth told you to go home. | 布斯让你回家休息的 |
[06:56] | He knows about things like this, Sweets. | 他懂这些 小甜甜 |
[06:58] | We’ll call if we need you, I promise. | 有需要会打给你 我保证 |
[06:59] | We’ll have Hodgins drive you home. | 让哈金斯送你回家 |
[07:05] | Bye, Lancelot. | 再见 兰斯 |
[07:16] | Note the victim’s clavicle. | 仔细看死者的锁骨 |
[07:20] | – It’s dented. – And blue. | -凹进去了 -而且是蓝色的 |
[07:22] | There’s also a blue nick on the C-7. | 颈椎第七节也有伤口 上面有蓝色物质 |
[07:25] | Something blue pierced his clavicle | 有什么蓝色东西击穿了他的锁骨 |
[07:27] | and went through to the back of his neck. | 穿过了他的脖子 |
[07:28] | That would have sliced through the carotid artery. | 割开了他的颈动脉 |
[07:31] | Ms.Wick, take molds of the clavicle for a possible weapon | 维克女士 在锁骨上铸模找凶器 |
[07:34] | and swab the blue pigment for Hodgins. | 再将蓝色物质取样 送给哈金斯 |
[07:40] | You didn’t have to give me a lift. I have a car. | 你不用送我的 我有车 |
[07:42] | Seeing someone die, Sweets– | 他就死在你面前 小甜甜 |
[07:44] | you don’t just go on with your day after something like that. | 你没法当做什么都没发生 继续工作 |
[07:47] | Right, of course. | 是 没错 |
[07:48] | I was just… you know, I thought I | 我只是想 |
[07:50] | if I could help other people, then… | 如果我能帮助别人 那么 |
[07:52] | Yes, but, you know, sometimes you can’t. | 是 但有时候 就是无能为力 |
[07:58] | Eight years of chemo and radiation. | 放疗化疗了八年 |
[08:01] | He said he was going to do all the things that he’d been putting off, | 他说要做以前一直拖着没做的事 |
[08:05] | and then he was gone. | 然后他就死了 |
[08:08] | I’m sorry, man. | 我很抱歉 兄弟 |
[08:09] | I just don’t… | 我只是不想 |
[08:10] | I don’t want to disappear without living the life | 还没体验过我追求的生活 |
[08:13] | that I want to live. | 就命丧黄泉 |
[08:18] | Well, hey, how about you start by taking the afternoon off? | 不如 今天下午休息吧 |
[08:27] | Amanda is the best friend of Dr. Reichs in the books. | 在书中阿曼达是莱克斯博士最好的朋友 |
[08:31] | Are you also friends with Dr. Brennan? | 你也是布纳恩博士的朋友吗 |
[08:33] | Absolutely, yeah, we’re, uh, we’re best friends. | 当然是 我们是最好的朋友 |
[08:35] | I see. | 这样 |
[08:37] | Amanda once had sex with Agent Andy. | 阿曼达和特工安迪发生过一次关系 |
[08:40] | Then I assume you also have… | 那我是否可以假设你也曾… |
[08:41] | Oh, no, no. No, no, no, no. Not-not me. | 不 不是我 |
[08:44] | Wha-what are you writing there? Stop writing. | 你在记什么 别记了 |
[08:47] | The books and life are not the same thing. | 书和现实生活是两码事 |
[08:49] | Most of the time. | 一般情况下无关 |
[08:51] | Okay, Ms. Iwanaga, I’m all yours. | 好了 岩永女士 我现在有时间了 |
[08:53] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[08:56] | Dr. Reichs’ relationship with Agent Andy is | 莱克斯博士和特工安迪的关系的原型 |
[08:59] | based on you and Booth. | 是你和布斯 |
[09:01] | The quite notorious sex life they share and… | 他们广为人知的床第生活 |
[09:04] | What? No, we are not them. | 什么 不是 我们不是他们 |
[09:06] | They’re fiction. | 他们是虚构的 |
[09:07] | Wha-what are you writing? | 你在记什么 |
[09:09] | Uh, you stard writing before I answered. | 我还没回答你就记了 |
[09:10] | She loves to write. | 她很喜欢记东西 |
[09:12] | Your readers feel the passion… | 你的读者能感觉那种激情… |
[09:13] | My readers appreciate the intricate plots | 我的读者喜欢错综复杂的情节 |
[09:16] | and the unique forensics. | 和独特的鉴定手段 |
[09:17] | Why aren’t you writing that down? | 这个你怎么不记了 |
[09:19] | That was interesting– what I just said. | 这很有趣啊 就我刚说的 |
[09:21] | – Dr.Brennan. – Ms.Wick. | -布纳恩博士 -维克女士 |
[09:22] | I found a tooth in the victim’s scapula. | 在死者肩胛骨内找到一颗牙齿 |
[09:24] | Oh, my gosh, am I interrupting? | 天啊 我是不是打扰你们了 |
[09:26] | A tooth? | 一颗牙齿 |
[09:27] | I’m sorry, Ms.Iwanaga. | 对不起 岩永女士 |
[09:28] | We can continue this later. | 我们一会儿继续吧 |
[09:30] | Uh, gomen nasai. | 对不起[日语] |
[09:36] | Do you and Amanda share an interest in painting? | 你和阿曼达都喜欢画画吗 |
[09:40] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:42] | But… listen, that does not mean that | 但 那不代表我和挪威王子 |
[09:46] | I had a thing with a Norwegian prince. | 有亲密关系 |
[09:47] | You got that, right, that Amanda and I are different people? | 你明白对吧 我和阿曼达 不一样 |
[09:52] | Belgian and Norwegian are not at all the same thing. | 比利时人和挪威人可不是一回事 |
[09:56] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[09:58] | There, in the coracoid process. | 看 在喙突骨处 |
[10:00] | At first, I thought it was some kind of mineralized connective tissue, | 起初 我以为是矿化的结缔组织 |
[10:03] | but then I remembered in your book, | 但我想到 在你的书里 |
[10:05] | Dr. Reichs is confounded by the anomalous 13th rib. | 莱克斯博士曾为古怪的第13根肋骨困惑 |
[10:08] | Note how you are able to retain the important facts from the book. | 我发现你倒能记住书里的重要信息 |
[10:12] | And what does all of this mean? | 那究竟是什么意思呢 |
[10:14] | It’s definitely a tooth. | 绝对是一颗牙齿 |
[10:15] | I tested ita canine | 我检查过了 是颗犬牙 |
[10:18] | and look herehe’s missing his canine. | 看这儿 他少了颗犬牙 |
[10:19] | Someone extracted his tooth and | 有人拔出他的牙 |
[10:21] | surgically implanted it in his scapula? | 然后动手术移植到他的肩胛骨内 |
[10:23] | Okay, if that’s his tooth, what’s that in the middle of it? | 那如果那是他的牙 它中间是什么 |
[10:26] | Modified osteo-odonto-keratoprosthesis. | 骨齿人工角膜 |
[10:30] | Of course. | 对呀 |
[10:31] | It’s a new surgery to restore sight. | 一种恢复视觉的新治疗方法 |
[10:34] | In your shoulder? | 在肩胛骨里 |
[10:35] | They use the tooth as an anchor for a prosthetic lens. | 他们用牙做人工晶状体的支撑 |
[10:38] | So the victim was blind. | 所以死者是盲人 |
[10:39] | This is a rare operation. | 这种手术可不常见 |
[10:41] | We should contact ophthalmologists in the area. | 我们得联系全市的眼科医生 |
[10:43] | One of them can probably ID the victim. | 有人可能知道死者是谁 |
[10:46] | I identified the blue substance on his bones as a polymer– | 他骨头上的蓝色物质是种聚合物 |
[10:50] | paint or rubber, maybe dye. | 颜料 橡胶 或者染料 |
[10:51] | That’s why I’d like to go searching for rat poop. | 所以我想去弄点鼠粪 |
[10:53] | Of course you’d like that. | 你当然喜欢那个 |
[10:55] | Yes, the victim was eaten by rats in the subway tunnels. | 对 死者尸体在地铁隧道里被老鼠啃过 |
[10:57] | Rat excrement will contain not only inorganic clues | 老鼠的粪便里不但有无机物的线索 |
[11:00] | but digested remains from the victim. | 还有消化了的人体组织 |
[11:02] | That could give us time of death, too. | 也就能推断出死亡时间了 |
[11:04] | Go for it. | 那就去吧 |
[11:05] | Well, I’ll need some help. | 我需要帮助 |
[11:08] | You seem to know your poop. | 你似乎挺懂粪便的 |
[11:15] | Did you get to the part in Bone of Contention | 你读到〝争论的焦点〞那部分了吗 |
[11:16] | where Kathy has to swim through the sewage tunnel | 凯西得游过下水道 |
[11:19] | looking for the killer’s teeth? | 去找凶手的牙齿 |
[11:20] | Da, da, da, da, da. | 停 停 |
[11:22] | I’m on page three so far. | 我刚读到第三页 |
[11:23] | I’ve been busy with the murder. | 忙着破案呢 |
[11:24] | I speed-read. | 我读的很快 |
[11:26] | Yeah, of course you do. | 对 你当然是 |
[11:28] | Hey! Rat poop. | 鼠粪 |
[11:30] | Let’s bag that, okay? | 把它们装起来 好吧 |
[11:31] | There’s our furry little friends. | 长毛皮的小朋友们 |
[11:33] | All right, there’s gotta be a rat’s nest nearby, | 好 这附近肯定有老鼠窝 |
[11:35] | ’cause rat’s stay close to home. | 老鼠都挺恋家的 |
[11:37] | So, keep your eyes open. | 所以 注意找了 |
[11:39] | – Here’s a trail of fecal matter. – Yep. | -这里有排泄物的痕迹 -是 |
[11:41] | I think it’s Dr. Brennan’s best book. | 我觉得这本布纳恩博士写得最好的书 |
[11:43] | People think that scientists aren’t romantic, | 人们觉得科学家不浪漫 |
[11:45] | but Dr. Brennan has a knack for the steamy. | 但是布纳恩博士写床戏还挺厉害 |
[11:48] | Yeah, well, still waters run deep. | 是呀 深藏不露 |
[11:51] | Wait until you get to page 187, it is H-O-T! | 等着看到187页吧 超性感的 |
[11:55] | She describes this move that Agent Andy makes, | 她描写特工安迪的动作 |
[11:57] | Lance and I tried it a few times, | 我和兰斯试过几次 |
[11:59] | and, oh, my God, the neighbors complained. | 简直太棒了 邻居都嫌我们太大声了 |
[12:02] | – Rat poop, Miss Wick. -You have to check it out. | -鼠粪 维克小姐 -你一定要看 |
[12:06] | Rat nest. | 老鼠窝 |
[12:12] | As rat nests go, this is the mother ship. | 这才是老鼠的老窝 |
[12:16] | There’s got to be some gift in here for us. | 里面肯定有我们要的线索 |
[12:18] | Ventilation grates. | 通风井 |
[12:21] | The body could’ve been dropped through there. | 尸体有可能是从那儿被扔下来的 |
[12:23] | Yeah, all right. | 对 好了 |
[12:25] | Let’s start bagging some excrement. | 开始装鼠粪吧 |
[12:30] | A white cane. | 白色拐杖 |
[12:36] | Our victim was blind. | 死者是盲人 |
[12:46] | Martin Aragon, 30 years old. | 马丁·阿拉贡 30岁 |
[12:48] | Lives in Kingman Park. | 住在金曼帕尔克 |
[12:50] | His eye surgeon identified him. | 死者的眼科医生证实了他的身份 |
[12:52] | He’s a scribe. | 他是个写手 |
[12:54] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[12:56] | Seriously, he wrote letters for a living. | 真的 他靠写信为生 |
[12:59] | His, uh, business partner’s name is Sophia Meade. | 他的生意伙伴叫索非亚·米德 |
[13:02] | I don’t like today one bit. | 我一点都不喜欢今天 |
[13:03] | This man was on the verge of maybe having his sight returned | 这个人很快可能就要重见光明 |
[13:06] | and Lance’s dead friend from the subway just found out | 而兰斯在地铁里死去的朋友刚刚得知 |
[13:09] | he was cured of leukemia. | 他的白血病治好了 |
[13:10] | Yeah, it’s ironic. | 是 真讽刺 |
[13:12] | With all due respect, that’s not irony. | 恕我直言 话不能这么说 |
[13:13] | People may think it’s irony. | 人们可能会觉得挺讽刺 |
[13:15] | But it’s really just an unfortunate juxtaposition of events. | 不过这只是连续发生的两起倒霉事 |
[13:18] | Well, I guess they’re gonna need a shorter word for that. | 我想大家需要更简洁的说法 |
[13:26] | Dr.Brennan, why doesn’t Agent Andy | 布纳恩博士 为什么安迪探员 |
[13:28] | wear a “cocky” belt buckle? | 不用”大公鸡”皮带扣 |
[13:30] | Because Andy isn’t Booth. | 因为安迪不是布斯 |
[13:32] | Why does everyone think that? | 为什么大家都这么想呢 |
[13:34] | Agent Booth thinks he is. | 布斯探员觉得他是安迪 |
[13:36] | He says they are both brave and attractive. | 他说 他俩都英勇无畏 魅力四射 |
[13:39] | Well, he’s wrong. | 那他就错了 |
[13:40] | You do not think he’s attractive? | 你认为他并无吸引力吗 |
[13:43] | Uh, I think his symmetry is pleasing, yes. | 他的体型确实很不错 |
[13:45] | But, Ms.Iwanaga, the characters in my books | 不过 岩永女士 我书中的人物 |
[13:48] | are really only there to further the forensics. | 真的只为推动案情发展 |
[13:51] | I do not agree. | 不见得吧 |
[13:53] | The sex is very involving. | 书中的床戏写的很动人 |
[13:55] | Why does everyone think that? | 为什么大家都这么认为呢 |
[13:56] | It’s just sex. | 只是床戏而已 |
[13:58] | Imaginative sex. | 富于想象力的床戏 |
[14:00] | Okay, I only include that and the personal interactions | 好吧 我只是利用人物间的互动 |
[14:02] | to denote the passage of time. | 来表示时间的推移 |
[14:04] | Wh-what are you writing? | 你…你在写什么呢 |
[14:05] | I only took conversational Japanese. | 我会说日语 但不会读 |
[14:20] | Page 187. | 第187页 |
[14:29] | Oh,my God. | 我的天呐 |
[14:32] | Hodgins. | 哈金斯 |
[14:33] | One moment please. | 稍等一下 |
[14:35] | Personal privilege, point of order. | 私人事务 急需处理 |
[14:42] | How’s your rat poop? | 你的鼠粪怎么样了 |
[14:43] | Page 187. | 第187页 |
[14:45] | You mind reading it aloud? | 你介意大声读出来吗 |
[14:47] | Page 187? | 第187页 |
[14:48] | I am not reading the sparky bits to you. | 我才不读这些呢 |
[14:51] | You can get somebody else to do that, sicko. | 你可以让其他人去做 神经病 |
[14:53] | Okay, fine. | 那好吧 |
[14:54] | Read it to yourself then. | 那你自己看看 |
[15:00] | That’s that thing. Nobody else does that thing. | 就是那件事 没人做过那件事 |
[15:04] | It’s my thing that I do. | 这是我的事情 我做的 |
[15:06] | Right. | 对 |
[15:07] | It’s not a well-known thing. | 这不是一件人人皆知的事 |
[15:09] | It’s, you know, my thing that I do. | 这件事 是我的事 我做的 |
[15:10] | Right, I remember. | 对 我记得 |
[15:12] | I was there. | 我当时在场 |
[15:13] | You told Brennan about that thing I do. | 你把这事告诉布纳恩了吗 |
[15:15] | It’s a very good thing. | 那是件好事 |
[15:16] | It’s my thing. That I do. | 那是我的事 我做的 |
[15:20] | Did you tell her that it was my thing? | 你告诉她那是我做的吗 |
[15:22] | You mean, did I give you credit? | 你是说 我是否给你署名了吗 |
[15:23] | Yes. Did you? | 是的 有吗 |
[15:26] | No. | 没有 |
[15:27] | Good, ’cause I don’t need her looking at me | 很好 因为我不想让她一看到我 |
[15:30] | thinking about that thing I do. | 心里就想着我做的事 |
[15:31] | Well, that’s good then. | 这就没事了吧 |
[15:33] | But now that thing I do is in print | 可现在 我做的这事被出版了 |
[15:35] | and every guy who reads that book | 而所有读这书的家伙 |
[15:38] | is gonna give it a shot. | 都会想要试试 |
[15:40] | Oh, well. | 说起来 |
[15:42] | You know I got other things that I do. | 还有别的事 是我会做的 |
[15:47] | My advice, only sleep with guys that can’t read, | 我的建议是 别跟能读这书的人上床 |
[15:50] | ’cause otherwise, | 否则的话 |
[15:51] | you’ll never get rid of me. | 你永远也摆脱不了我 |
[16:02] | I’m very worried about Lance. | 我好担心兰斯 |
[16:04] | I didn’t mean say that out loud. | 我不是故意要说出来的 |
[16:06] | I just thought it so hard that it popped out of my mouth. | 我就是太担心 才会脱口而出 |
[16:09] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[16:11] | That guy dying right in front of him…it really freaked him out. | 他眼看着那个人死去 他吓坏了 |
[16:14] | He’s very sensitive, | 他这人感情丰富 |
[16:15] | not inured to death and mortality like you and I are. | 不像你我已经习惯面对尸体和死亡 |
[16:18] | The pattern of this pitting… | 从这些创口的排列来看 |
[16:20] | I believe it resulted from blowback. | 我认为是因为后座力 |
[16:21] | From a gunshot? | 枪的后座力吗 |
[16:23] | Most probably. | 极有可能 |
[16:24] | The victim was shot with a gun, | 受害人被子弹击中 |
[16:25] | and he was standing in front of something glass. | 当时他身后是某种玻璃制品 |
[16:27] | Which shattered and blew back into his skull. | 这种玻璃制品被撞碎 然后进入死者头骨 |
[16:30] | Then the bullet must’ve been blue. | 那么那颗子弹应该是蓝色的 |
[16:33] | Are there such things as blue bullets? | 世上有蓝色的子弹吗 |
[16:36] | That’s for me to find out, right? | 这是我要去查的 对吧 |
[16:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:39] | ‘Cause that’s my job. | 因为那是我的工作 |
[16:46] | Martin and I’ve been business partners for six years. | 马丁和我合伙做生意已经有六年了 |
[16:49] | We’ve been writing letters for people | 从大学毕业后 |
[16:50] | since we got out of college. | 我们就一直替人写信 |
[16:51] | Did he adjust to the fact that he’s blind? | 他能够接受失明这个现实吗 |
[16:53] | He loved reading and writing more than anything. | 他这个人最爱读书和写作 |
[16:56] | The past couple of years, | 这几年 |
[16:57] | he’s been very down and depressed. | 他很郁闷很消沉 |
[17:00] | That’s why he got the operation. | 所以才去做了手术 |
[17:02] | Listen, how does this whole, uh… | 那么 你们这种 |
[17:04] | professional letter writing thing, you know, work? | 专业的写信工作 是如何运转呢 |
[17:07] | Well, most people are unable to express themselves | 多数人不善于用强有力的语言 |
[17:10] | in a cogent manner. | 表达自己的想法 |
[17:12] | Martin and I know how to do that. | 我和马丁知道如何表达 |
[17:13] | Does it pay well? | 挣得多吗 |
[17:15] | $50 a page for simple letters. | 普通的书信 50美元一页 |
[17:17] | 50 bucks? | 50块钱啊 |
[17:18] | $250 for legalese. | 法律相关的250美元 |
[17:20] | So, someone owes me money… | 那么 如果有人欠我钱… |
[17:22] | You come to us. Yes. | 就过来找我们 是的 |
[17:23] | Or if you got bad service, | 或者 你遇到服务态度不好的 |
[17:25] | letters to the editor, congressmen, | 想给报社编辑或者议员写信 |
[17:27] | even Dear John letters. | 甚至绝交信都可以 |
[17:28] | When was the last time you saw your partner? | 最后一次见到死者是什么时候 |
[17:31] | Last week. | 上周 |
[17:33] | We don’t work together every day. | 我们不是每天都在一起工作 |
[17:34] | I have kids, I work from home. | 我有孩子 通常在家工作 |
[17:36] | So, uh, clients– did they ever want their money back? | 那么有没有客户想要退款的 |
[17:39] | Yes, we have dissatisfied customers like any business. | 有 和其他生意一样 也有顾客不满意 |
[17:41] | But no one’s ever threatened us. | 但是没有人恐吓过我们 |
[17:43] | You’re welcome to look at our archives. | 你可以随时随地来查我们的存档 |
[17:45] | Oh, so you have copies of everything. | 那么你们每笔生意都有存档吗 |
[17:48] | Yes, on disk. | 是的 都存盘了 |
[17:52] | God, our victim– he’s an expert on everything. | 天呐 死者是个全才 |
[17:54] | I mean, look at all these letters here– | 看看这些信件 |
[17:55] | Parking tickets, income tax, court orders, the whole thing. | 违停罚单 所得税和法院庭谕 什么都有 |
[17:59] | I mean, it’s getting to a point where I’d want to kill him, too. | 弄得我都想宰了他了 |
[18:04] | Sweets? | 小甜甜 |
[18:07] | Yeah, yeah. Sorry. | 是 对不起 |
[18:11] | You’re sure you’re ready to come back to work? | 你确定你能继续工作了吗 |
[18:12] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[18:14] | You know, that guy on the subway, | 地铁里的那位仁兄 |
[18:16] | When I went to look at it, he’s um… didn’t die happy. | 就我看来 他很怕死 |
[18:21] | What? | 什么 |
[18:23] | Well, I mean, think about it. | 你想想看 |
[18:24] | This guy gets is great news. | 这位仁兄得到了好消息 |
[18:26] | And what’s he do? | 之后做了什么 |
[18:28] | He shares it with a stranger. | 同陌生人分享 |
[18:31] | You’re gonna think I’m stupid for saying this | 我这么说 你可能会觉得我很傻 |
[18:35] | but the whole thing… It felt like a message. | 不过整件事 我觉得好像是某种暗示 |
[18:40] | Right, a message. | 对 一种暗示 |
[18:41] | I believe in messages. | 我相信这种说法 |
[18:43] | Yeah, it was like a message. | 是的 很像一种暗示 |
[18:45] | “Go you forth and live life to the fullest.” | “勇往直前 尽情享受生活” |
[18:48] | Something like that. | 差不多是这意思 |
[18:50] | – Live life to its fullest. – Yeah. | -尽情享受生活 -是的 |
[18:52] | People should do that more often. | 我们应该经常这样 |
[18:54] | Moment to moment, day to day, but they don’t. | 时刻如此 天天如此 但我们却没有 |
[18:58] | Wait till you see this. Look at this letter right here. | 等等 你先看看这封信 |
[19:00] | A letter actually written by the victim. | 肯定是出自死者之手 |
[19:02] | I mean,it’s written by him. | 我是说是他写的 |
[19:05] | And signed,uh,signed by him. | 他签了名 |
[19:07] | He’s complaining about a sandwich fraise. | 他在抱怨草莓三明治 |
[19:10] | Says it’s disgusting and should be shut down. What? | 他说三明治很恶心应该关门大吉 怎么了 |
[19:12] | Yeah,but you know what? Keep reading. | 没错 但是你往下读 |
[19:14] | All right,he kept the reply. | 好吧 下面有回复 |
[19:18] | “You’re destroying my career and my living. | “你毁了我的生活和事业 |
[19:20] | People have been killed for less.” | 你死有余辜 |
[19:22] | It’s a death threat. | 死亡威胁 |
[19:24] | It’s a death threat. | 死亡威胁 |
[19:32] | And now I’m in a sixth-grade science fair. | 我感觉像置身六年级的科学展览会 |
[19:34] | The oldest poop containing human remains dates from seven days ago. | 有人体组织的粪便最早出现于七天前 |
[19:39] | Now,I also found this. | 我还找到了这个 |
[19:43] | Is that the color that was found on the bones? | 是尸骨上的颜色吗 |
[19:45] | The same sub-micrometer blue polymer base material. | 同一种次微米蓝色聚合物基材 |
[19:48] | Now, I’m running a scan of companies at manufactur it to see | 现在 我在查生产这种基材的公司 |
[19:51] | if it’s ever been used for ammunition, and check this out. | 看它是否曾用于军火制造 再看看这个 |
[19:56] | – Also found this. – Is that leather? | -还找到这了个 -是皮革吗 |
[19:58] | It’s a piece from the sole of a shoe. | 鞋底上的 |
[20:01] | – The victim’s? – No. | -死者的吗 -不是 |
[20:02] | His we matched with DNA. | 他的DNA我们比对过了 |
[20:03] | This leather was found in a rat’s stomach | 这块皮革和死者的组织 |
[20:05] | along with bits of the victim. | 都曾在老鼠的胃里待过 |
[20:07] | They were ingested at the same time. | 并且是同时被老鼠吞下的 |
[20:08] | This could’ve come from whoever killed Martin Aragon. | 皮革很可能是属于凶手的 |
[20:12] | What do you know. | 真是出人意料 |
[20:13] | King of the lab. | 实验室之王 |
[20:15] | That’s a first. | 你头次夸我 |
[20:16] | Usually I have to say it. | 那一般是我的台词 |
[20:18] | Yes, but I wanted to hear how is that with a touch of modesty. | 没错 不过我是想听你谦虚一回 |
[20:30] | Stewart, hello. | 斯图亚特 你好 |
[20:32] | So, I spoke to Sammy’s corporate office. | 我和萨米的公司办公室联系过了 |
[20:35] | I found out you lost your franchise | 我查到上个月你失去了 |
[20:37] | in Rock Creek last month. | 在岩溪的特许经营权 |
[20:39] | What’s this about? | 这有关系吗 |
[20:40] | They said at they pulled the plug on you because you got into, | 他们说解雇你 是因为 |
[20:43] | uh, what they called a, uh, | 你和一个客户发生了 |
[20:44] | altercation with one of the customers there. | 他们说叫争执 |
[20:47] | You two fought. | 你们两个打起来了 |
[20:48] | Oh, yeah, that blind creep, Aragon. | 那个瞎子阿拉贡 |
[20:51] | He comes in twice a week for three months. | 他一周来两次 已经有三个月了 |
[20:53] | One day he gets sick and it’s my fault. | 某天他生病了 就是我的错了 |
[20:55] | Those letters,they were just some kind of crazy vendetta. | 那些信只是一时冲动的报复 |
[20:59] | So,what’s this? | 怎么了 |
[21:00] | Son of a bitch coming after me again? | 那个狗娘养的又来找我麻烦吗 |
[21:02] | He’s dead. He was murdered. | 他死了 死于他杀 |
[21:04] | Well, then, someone did the world a favor. | 是哪位天使为民除害啊 |
[21:07] | But it wasn’t me. | 但不是我干的 |
[21:08] | That bastard cost me over $100,000. | 那个王八蛋害我损失了10万块 |
[21:10] | I lost everything. | 我真是一无所有了 |
[21:11] | You wrote him back. | 你回复了他 |
[21:13] | Saying you’d-you’d kill him if he didn’t stop writing to the head office. | 你说要是他再给总部写信你就杀了他 |
[21:16] | Ho-hold on,man. | 等一下 兄弟 |
[21:17] | Th…that’s just something that you say, okay? | 大家都那么说话 对吧 |
[21:19] | I was going under,my wife left me. | 我妻子刚刚离开我 |
[21:21] | I offered him five free lunches but nothing was good enough for him. | 我给了他五份免费午餐 他却贪得无厌 |
[21:25] | Where were you last Thursday night? | 上周四晚上你在哪里 |
[21:26] | Anywhere near Rock Creek subway station? | 在岩溪地铁站附近吗 |
[21:29] | – Why? – Why? | -怎么了 -怎么了 |
[21:30] | A second ago you’re happy he’s dead, | 一秒前你还在幸灾乐祸说他死得好 |
[21:32] | now you don’t want to tell me anything? | 现在你不想解释点什么吗 |
[21:34] | – Why? – Man! | -为什么 -伙计 |
[21:37] | Even from the grave this dude is ruining my life. | 这家伙做鬼都不放过我啊 |
[21:39] | Hey, look, I don’t have to say nothing. | 我说 我有权保持沉默 |
[21:41] | I-I want one of those court-appointed lawyers. | 我需要法庭指定一个律师给我 |
[21:44] | Sure. Okay. Take about a couple of hours. Sit tight. | 当然可以 请耐心等上几个小时 |
[21:50] | I believe my books are popular because they introduce the reader | 我相信我的书畅销是因为 |
[21:54] | to the world of forensic anthropology. | 它们向读者敞开了法医人类学的大门 |
[21:56] | Why aren’t you writing? | 你怎么不记 |
[21:58] | You usually write down everything. | 你不是什么都记吗 |
[21:59] | Why did it take so long for Dr. Reichs | 莱克斯博士和安迪探员 |
[22:01] | to have sex with Agent Andy? | 为什么拖了那么久才上床 |
[22:03] | For the same reason that she used stable isotopes to determine | 和她用稳定同位素确定 |
[22:08] | that the victim spent her childhood in East Timor. | 死者曾在东帝汶度过童年是同一个原因 |
[22:11] | The oxygen isotopes we ingest through food | 我们的食物和水中氧的同位素 |
[22:13] | and water are incorporated into the hydroxyl carbonic apatite of bone. | 进入人骨的碳酸化氢氧基磷灰石 |
[22:17] | You-you should be writing this down. | 你应该把这个写下来 |
[22:19] | Will she ever tell about her affair with Ryan? | 她会把她和莱恩的情事告诉安迪吗 |
[22:22] | That was inconsequential fluff,Ms.Iwanaga. | 这是无关紧要的问题 岩永女士 |
[22:25] | It’s why they fight in chapter six. | 这可关系到他们在第六章的争吵 |
[22:28] | Well,they identify the lotus tooth in chapter six. | 他们在第六章认出了莲花牙 |
[22:30] | But that is when their passion is released– page 187. | 就在那时他们激情迸发了呀 第187页 |
[22:34] | Why are you only asking about things that mean nothing? | 你为什么总问些无关紧要的问题呢 |
[22:36] | Those are the things that mean everything. | 这些问题很有意义 |
[22:42] | All anyone cares about are characters. | 大家关心的只是书中的人物 |
[22:44] | Oh, that’s what they related to. You know what? | 这些和他们的生活有关 |
[22:46] | It makes the story real. | 会使故事读起来更真实 |
[22:47] | No, the facts make it real. | 不 事实才说明一切呢 |
[22:49] | They’re indisputable. | 事实是不可辩驳的 |
[22:51] | Okay, well, if you believed that, | 好吧 你要是真这么想的 |
[22:52] | you wouldn’t write it as well as you do. | 你就不会写激情戏了 |
[22:55] | Angela helps me with those scences. | 安琪拉帮我写的那些 |
[22:56] | What? | 什么 |
[22:58] | Angela helps me. | 安琪拉帮我写的 |
[23:00] | Page 187? | 187页? |
[23:02] | Angela. | 安琪拉 |
[23:03] | – Though. I’m anxious to try it. – Really? | -虽然 我也想自己写 -真的 |
[23:11] | So,these are all the letters he was paid to write? | 这是所有他写的信 |
[23:13] | Yeah, yeah, look at this one. | 对 看这封 |
[23:15] | “Your breath gives me life. | “你的呼吸让我存在” |
[23:16] | “We are joined by love’s lender coil. | “我们因爱的缠绕而相连” |
[23:19] | Sight ruled by my heart alone.” | “我的目光只被心牵引” |
[23:21] | That is very romantic. Somebody had got their money’s worth. | 太浪漫了 钱花的真值 |
[23:24] | No,I- I don’t think it was written for a stranger. | 不对 我想这不是写给陌生人的 |
[23:27] | Yeah…but…this is for the customer. | 没错 可这是给客户的啊 |
[23:29] | Yeah, but…Look, say | 对 但是 你看这里 |
[23:31] | “Sight ruled by my heart alone.” | “我的目光只被心牵引” |
[23:33] | He was blind. It was about him. | 他是盲人 是说他自己的 |
[23:36] | Lance. I heard you were here. | 兰斯 我听说你在这里 |
[23:38] | I’ve been calling. | 我一直在给你打电话 |
[23:40] | I know… | 我知道… |
[23:42] | I’ve been busy doing lot of thinking,. | 我最近有些问题要考虑 |
[23:46] | About what? | 什么问题 |
[23:47] | I know something is bother you. | 我知道有些事还困扰着你 |
[23:49] | You have to share it with me. | 我可以帮你分担 |
[23:51] | Uh,guys. I’m going to leave. | 那个 我先走了 |
[23:53] | Oh, you know what, we should work. I’ll call you. I’ll call you. | 我们得继续工作 我会给你电话的 |
[23:56] | Okay. I’… ay. Okay. | 好吧 我… 好吧 |
[24:04] | What’s going on, Sweets? | 小甜甜 你们怎么了 |
[24:07] | You know, I only have one life, Angela, | 我一生只能活这么一次 安琪拉 |
[24:09] | and I don’t want to play it safe, | 我再也不想这么小心行事了 |
[24:11] | now I’d really like to work. | 那么我们开始做事吧 |
[24:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:18] | I can check these email headers to see who got these letters. | 我来查查邮件标题 看看谁是收件人 |
[24:22] | Maybe it was some kind of love affair gone wrong. | 这也许是谁的风流韵事败露了 |
[24:24] | Okay, the sever sent the message to this IP address. | 服务器把消息发到了这个IP地址 |
[24:28] | The remote desktop is open. | 远程桌面打开了 |
[24:29] | Okay, what just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[24:32] | Uh…well, we now have full control over the computer | 我们现在可以完全操控 |
[24:35] | that received these emails. | 收件人的电脑了 |
[24:36] | Whoa,what did you just do? | 你怎么做到的 |
[24:38] | Turn the webcam on. | 我打开了电脑的摄像头 |
[24:39] | Hey, that is the manager at the subway station. | 这不是地铁站的管理人员吗 |
[24:42] | Well, then that is where Martin Aragon sent the love letters to. | 那马丁·阿拉贡是把情书寄给了他 |
[24:51] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[24:52] | Uh, Cam asked me to get you out of the lab. | 凯叫我把你从实验室带走 |
[24:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:55] | Because you kept sighing and moaning. | 因为你不停的唉声叹气 |
[24:57] | I though I was keeping that to myself. | 我还以为我在独自承受 |
[24:58] | No, no. | 才没有呢 |
[25:00] | You were sharing with everyone. | 我们都听到了 |
[25:01] | Why do you drive a minivan? | 你怎么开这种小货车 |
[25:03] | Do you have kids that we don’t know about? | 你是有孩子但没告诉我们吗 |
[25:04] | I’m an artist, Daisy, | 我是个画家 黛西 |
[25:05] | and the Sienna has plenty of room. | 西耶那[车名]空间足够 |
[25:07] | plus I stink at parallel parking, | 而且我讨厌平行停车 |
[25:09] | and the back up camera thing is like the invention of the century. | 而且那个备用相机对我相当有用 |
[25:15] | So why are you sighing and moaning, Daisy? | 那么你为什么要唉声叹气呢 黛西 |
[25:18] | Because… Have you ever been dumped? | 因为…你被甩过吗 |
[25:21] | Of cours. Hasn’t everybody? | 当然有过 有人没有过吗 |
[25:24] | Not me. | 我就没有 |
[25:25] | – Neve? – Never. | -从来没有吗 -从来没有 |
[25:26] | I’m smart, I’m extremely attractive, plus I’m a sexual dynamo. | 我聪明 相当有吸引力 而且性欲也强 |
[25:33] | So,do you think that Sweets is going to break up with you? | 你在担心小甜甜要和你分手吗 |
[25:37] | I don’t know because it’s never happened before. | 我也不知道 以前从来没经历过 |
[25:39] | He’s pushing me away. | 他和我保持距离 |
[25:41] | He’s been avoiding me. | 逃避我 |
[25:44] | – Oh. You don’t have anyting to worry about. – Why? | -你不用担心 -为什么 |
[25:47] | Because before they break up with you | 因为如果他们真想要分手 |
[25:49] | guys usually get really affectionate and sweet. | 反而会表现得深情而甜蜜 |
[25:53] | Does it always happen like that? | 总是那样吗 |
[25:55] | No. No, not always. | 不 也不一定 |
[25:57] | So you can’t give me any real help at all, | 那么尽管你被甩了那么多次 |
[25:58] | even though you’ve been dumped a lot. | 还是没法给我真正的建议 |
[26:00] | Not a lot. | 也没那么多次啦 |
[26:03] | Why would Lance break up with? I’m awesome. | 为什么兰斯要和我分手呢 我这么出色 |
[26:10] | I paid the dude to write letters for me. Is that a crime? | 我出钱让这家伙帮我写情书 犯法了吗 |
[26:14] | – To? – Officer McKenna Grant. | -给谁的情书 -麦肯纳·格兰特警员 |
[26:16] | Officer Grant, the transit cop that was at the accident? | 格兰特警员 事故现场的交警 |
[26:20] | Yeah. | 是她 |
[26:21] | I was getting nowhere with her. | 我和她毫无进展 |
[26:22] | She was all wrapped up with | 她总是和一个 |
[26:23] | this dude, Eddie Ceraficki. | 叫艾迪·塞拉非奇的家伙纠缠着 |
[26:26] | Aragon said he could appeal to her romantic side. | 阿拉贡说可以试试玩浪漫吸引她 |
[26:28] | So you could close the deal. | 然后你就能搞定她 |
[26:30] | Yeah, she’s a cute ass, you know. | 她很迷人的 |
[26:32] | I tought maybe that poetry stuff, it could work. | 我觉得情诗那类的东西 也许能行的 |
[26:35] | – Right. – Right. | -是啊 -是的 |
[26:36] | You are quite a romantic, Colin. | 你可真够浪漫的 科林 |
[26:39] | Tell you what, though. | 还是得告诉你 |
[26:40] | Martin Aragon was murdered. | 马丁·阿拉贡被人杀了 |
[26:42] | You’re kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[26:43] | Try to look surprised, okay? It’ll help. | 试着表现得再吃惊些 对你有好处 |
[26:45] | I swear, I had no idea. | 我发誓 我完全不知道 |
[26:48] | You know, maybe when he wrote these letters to her– | 也许他写这些情书的时候 |
[26:51] | Yeah, yeah. That’s what it is. | 对吧 我就是这个意思 |
[26:53] | You know, maybe when he wrote these letters to her, | 也许他写这些情书的同时 |
[26:55] | he actually fell in love with her himself? | 他也爱上她了 |
[26:56] | Why would I care? As long as the letters worked. | 我才不想管他 只要情书起作用就行 |
[26:59] | But those letters, they didn’t work. | 但那些情书并没有起作用啊 |
[27:02] | And you shelled out a lot of money for those letters, right? | 而且你为这些情书花了大笔的钱 对吧 |
[27:04] | What do you end up with? | 最后你能得到什么呢 |
[27:06] | A blind guy who falls in love with your girlfriend. | 那个瞎子爱上了你的女孩 |
[27:11] | That would make you pretty mad, am I right, Colin? | 那会让你相当生气的 对吧 科林 |
[27:25] | I feel uncomfortable talking about this. | 我不想讨论这些 |
[27:27] | Is this cause of something that that Japanese journalist said? | 你问这个是因为那个日本记者说了什么吗 |
[27:31] | No, no, no, no. | 不是 |
[27:31] | It just Riku asked Bones about some of the characters’ stuff in her book, | 陆问了骨头 一些关于书中人物的事情 |
[27:36] | and when we were alone, | 我和骨头独处时 |
[27:37] | Bones, she told me you helped her. | 骨头说书里有些情节是你帮忙想的 |
[27:39] | Yeah. I mean, I might have given her a few suggestions, that’all. | 是的 我可能给过她一些建议 只是这样 |
[27:42] | Suggestions like? Um, I don’t know what– | 什么样的建议 怎么说 |
[27:44] | Okay, look, Brennan types up her book, and then I go to her place, | 好吧 布纳恩写好初稿 然后我去她家 |
[27:48] | and I lie on her couch, I mean, with a glass of wine, | 我拿着酒躺在她家沙发上 |
[27:52] | and she reads me the book. | 然后她把她写的读给我听 |
[27:54] | I make suggestions. | 听完之后 我给出建议 |
[27:56] | Uh, uh, she reads you the whole book? | 她把整本都读给你听了吗 |
[27:58] | Well, yeah, yeah. And I say | 是的 然后我会说 |
[27:59] | “You know what would be great here? If they were naked.” | “如果这里写他们都裸着会很棒” |
[28:05] | Or, uh, “What if he says this to her, | 或者”他可以对她说这些 |
[28:07] | and then they laugh and then they kiss?” | 然后他们大笑 接着接吻” |
[28:09] | You know, that kind of stuff. | 大概就是这样 |
[28:11] | The good stuff, you mean. | 都是那些出彩的部分 |
[28:12] | No, do not do that, Booth. | 不 别那么说 布斯 |
[28:13] | She writes the book? | 书是她写的 |
[28:14] | I just drink wine and make suggestions. | 我只是喝着酒给过一些建议 |
[28:17] | Like her editor. And editors don’t get credit. | 就像她的编辑 不为人知的那种编辑 |
[28:19] | What about page 187? | 第187页是怎么回事 |
[28:20] | What is it with you guys and page 187? | 你们男人怎么会那么在意第187页 |
[28:23] | I have to go. I’m busy. | 挂电话了 我很忙的 |
[28:27] | You recognize these? | 认出这些了吗 |
[28:30] | Where did you get these? | 你从哪儿得到的 |
[28:31] | From the murder victim’s computer. He wrote them to you, didn’t he? | 从死者的电脑里 他写给你的 不是吗 |
[28:34] | No. These letters were sent to me by Colin Casey. | 不 这些情书是科林·凯西给我的 |
[28:37] | No, Colin paid Martin Aragon to write these. | 不 是科林花钱让马丁·阿拉贡写的 |
[28:41] | Well he wasted his money ’cause I only went out with him a couple times. | 那他真是白花钱了 我们只约会过几次 |
[28:45] | Bu you think that maybe Colin blamed the blind guy | 你认为马丁迁怒于那个盲人 |
[28:48] | for not sealing deal? | 因为这些情书没起作用吗 |
[28:50] | No, sorry, but Colin isn’t exactly the tough guy type. | 不过科林不是那种暴力的人 |
[28:54] | Eddie maybe, but not Colin. | 艾迪也许是 但科林绝不是 |
[28:57] | Eddie your previous boyfriend? | 艾迪 你前男友吗 |
[28:59] | Yeah, he, um, well, when I left Eddie for Colin, | 对 当我离开艾迪跟科林在一起后 |
[29:02] | he came down and punched Colin up a little bit. | 他跑来揍了科林一顿 |
[29:05] | Not hospital punching, but, he knocked him around. | 不至于进医院 不过确实揍得挺狠 |
[29:08] | What if Eddie found out that Colin used the blind guy’s letters to, | 如果艾迪认为是因为盲人写的情书 |
[29:12] | uh, woo you away? | 科林能才追到你 他会怎样 |
[29:16] | Where would we find Eddie? | 我们在哪能找到艾迪 |
[29:18] | He owns a pawnshop just above Rock Creek station where I work. | 在我工作的石溪站 他有家当铺 |
[29:21] | Is that how you met him? | 你们是在那里认识的吗 |
[29:22] | No, I met Eddie when I arrested him | 不 我认识他是因为 |
[29:24] | for carrying a concealed weapon. | 他刻意藏枪 我逮捕了他 |
[29:26] | Yeah, I hear you. I got issues with men. Thanks for the empty. | 我知道不该找这种男人 多谢你没多嘴 |
[29:32] | The quiz are safety slug which was designed to disintegrate | 测试用的是安全弹头 它会破裂 |
[29:35] | so it won’t ricochet after it hits the target. | 因此击中目标后不会反弹 |
[29:38] | So it’s a safe bullet? | 所以才叫安全弹头吗 |
[29:39] | Not for the person it hits.just anyone else around. | 旁边的人很安全 中枪的人挺惨 |
[29:42] | This is a thin coating of blue polymer. | 这表面有一层蓝色聚合物 |
[29:45] | That must be what left marks on the clavicl and C-7. | 就是它在锁骨和第七节颈椎上留下了痕迹 |
[29:48] | Perhaps ’cause the ammunition is so rare, | 也许是 因为这种子弹很罕见 |
[29:50] | we could trace buyers. | 我们可以追踪买家 |
[29:51] | We’re not done yet. | 还没说完呢 |
[29:53] | Now, turning our attention | 现在来看一下 |
[29:54] | to glass fragments embedded in the back of our victim’s head. | 死者后脑的玻璃碎片 |
[29:57] | The bullet exit the victim, shattered a glass object behind him. | 子弹穿过死者后脑 击碎身后的玻璃物体 |
[30:01] | Before disintegrating. | 然后爆炸解体 |
[30:02] | Right. The angle of applied force was 28 degrees. | 是 受力角度是28度 |
[30:05] | So if I extend the incidence lines, | 如果延长入射线 |
[30:08] | the point of intersection is here. | 交点在这里 |
[30:10] | which means he was standing between 45 and 60 centimeters | 这表示他被中枪前 |
[30:13] | in front of the glass object when he was shot. | 距玻璃物体45到60公分 |
[30:16] | Okay, then we find that glass and find where he was killed? | 我们找到玻璃物体就能找案发现场 |
[30:19] | Well, we are still not done. | 还没说完呢 |
[30:22] | Hey, those are my photographs from | 这些是我和哈金斯博士 |
[30:24] | when Dr. Hodgins and I went to find the rat poop. | 找鼠粪时拍的照片 |
[30:26] | Let’s not get to emional, Ms.Wick. | 不要激动 维克女士 |
[30:28] | Okay, so we need to find glass fixtures that contain borosilicate. | 我们得找有硼硅酸盐的玻璃碎片 |
[30:32] | We find that here. | 我们在这里找到了 |
[30:34] | Now, I scanned for color frequencies on the wall | 我扫描了墙上的颜色频率 |
[30:36] | where the bullet would have disintegrated. | 因为子弹可能在墙上分解 |
[30:38] | The blue polymer emitts about 420 nanometers. | 蓝色物质呈420纳米分散 |
[30:43] | You found where he was murded. | 你们找到了案发现场 |
[30:44] | and he was led into this tunnel, and was shot. | 他被带到隧道然后被枪杀 |
[30:47] | Let the record show that | 让记录来说明 |
[30:48] | my photographs were invaluable for the process. | 我的照片于查案无助 |
[30:53] | There is no record, is there? | 根本就没有记录是吗 |
[31:03] | This is a pawnshop. | 这就是当铺啊 |
[31:05] | Like one in your first book | 就像你第一本书里说的 |
[31:07] | when Dr. Reichs and agent Andy removed their clothes | 莱克斯博士和安迪探员在两人小潜艇里 |
[31:10] | in the two-man submarine. | 脱掉衣服 |
[31:12] | The pulverized acromion is the important part of that book. | 压碎的肩突是那本书的重点 |
[31:15] | Yeah, well, you know what, stop. | 好了 听着 你们别说了 |
[31:16] | I can hardly wait to see what you three are looking for. | 请问您三位要点什么 |
[31:20] | Oh, come on. You’ve got to be kidding me. | 不会吧 没跟我开玩笑吧 |
[31:22] | You own a gun, Mr Ceraficki? | 你有枪对吧 塞拉非奇先生 |
[31:23] | Of course I own a gun. | 当然有 |
[31:24] | It’s a pawnshop. Never had to use it. | 这是当铺 不用也得备着 |
[31:26] | I mean, I’d wave it arnd from time to time, but… | 我有时拿出来舞两下 但 |
[31:28] | Why is he allowed to carry a gun | 他因刻意藏枪被捕 |
[31:30] | after being arrested on a concealed weapon charge? | 怎么能有枪呢 |
[31:32] | That was a mistake. | 那次是搞错了 |
[31:32] | I accidental put it in my pocket, you know, when I left work. | 下班时我无意把枪揣走了 |
[31:35] | Can we see the gun, pease? | 我能看看那枪吗 |
[31:38] | It’s just right ove here. | 就在这里 |
[31:40] | Uhuhreally easy there, pal. | 慢点老兄 动作放慢 |
[31:42] | Don’t want any sudden movements or mistakes. | 别出错 |
[31:46] | That’s very sex big Andy with a guy protecting Kathy. | 他就是保护凯西的性感安迪 |
[31:51] | No, no, no. He is not Andy and I’m not Kathy. | 不 他不是安迪 我也不是凯西 |
[31:54] | But even more sexy when he shot someone with that. | 他开枪时更帅 |
[31:57] | – Bones. – Well, it is, Booth. | -骨头 -是的 布斯 |
[31:58] | and impressively he never misses. | 而且弹无虚发 |
[32:00] | Andy sometime misses. | 安迪有时会打歪 |
[32:01] | Yes. See? | 是 我说吧 |
[32:03] | – Sorry about that, pal. – I get it. | -抱歉 老兄 -我理解 |
[32:04] | Cop’s gona be careful. | 警察得小心谨慎 |
[32:06] | Can I see the small box over there? | 我能看看那盒东西吗 |
[32:17] | Gotcha, dirtbag! | 妖精 现形了吧 |
[32:20] | Got me for what? | 我怎么了 |
[32:21] | Don’t write that. | 别记这些 |
[32:26] | What? We got him. | 怎么了 我们抓住他了 |
[32:32] | Officer Grant says you have quite a temper. | 格兰特警员说你脾气火爆 |
[32:35] | Yeah. Well. | 是的 但 |
[32:36] | Guy starts writing love letters to your girlfriend, | 有人给你的女友写情书 |
[32:38] | then she dumps you for him? | 你因此被甩 |
[32:39] | He’s gonna get a pop in the nose. | 我是不是该给他一拳 |
[32:41] | It’s practically the law, right? | 这是正常法则 对吧 |
[32:42] | Yeah. Right, so you punch him in the nose, that’s fine. | 是的 你给了他一拳 做的对 |
[32:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:45] | Then you find out that it wasn’t Colin Casey who wrote the letters. | 当你发现信不是出自科林·凯西之手 |
[32:48] | What? | 什么 |
[32:49] | – He admitted it. – No,no,no. | -他承认了 -不 不会 |
[32:51] | He hired someone else to write the letters. | 他雇别人写的信 |
[32:52] | You find that out,then you get really pissed off, | 你发现后暴怒 |
[32:54] | and you shoot him. | 于是枪杀了他 |
[32:55] | – Who? – Martin Aragon. | -我杀谁了 -马丁·阿拉贡 |
[32:56] | The guy who actually wrote the letters. | 那个真正写信的人 |
[32:57] | Oh, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[32:59] | So she dumped me for another guy? | 她是和另一个人跑了吗 |
[33:00] | No, she dumped you for Colin. | 不 是和科林 |
[33:01] | All right, now I’m confused. | 好 现在我糊涂了 |
[33:03] | The point of all of this is that | 重点是 |
[33:04] | we have your fancy blue bullets and the gun, | 我们找到你的蓝色子弹和枪了 |
[33:06] | and we know where you shot him. | 知道你在哪里杀了他 |
[33:07] | I never shot my gun. | 我从未开过那枪 |
[33:09] | I told you already. Okay? | 我告诉过你 对吧 |
[33:11] | I might wave it around from time to time | 我有时拿出来舞两下 |
[33:12] | if some badlooking dude comes in my joint, | 也只在遇到不轨的客人时 |
[33:14] | but I never shot it. | 但我从未开过枪 |
[33:16] | And plus,I-I’m sure you figured out that | 而且我想你已经查出 |
[33:18] | those blue bullets don’t fit in that gun. | 那些子弹和那枪不配 |
[33:20] | Guy could have two guns,right? | 你有两把枪吧 |
[33:21] | Who are you saying I killed again? | 你说我杀了谁 |
[33:22] | I’ll tell you what,Eddie. | 告诉你 艾迪 |
[33:23] | If you have nothing to hide, | 如果你光明正大 |
[33:25] | why don’t you just show me the gun | 就把用蓝色子弹的 |
[33:25] | that uses these fancy blue bullets? | 那把枪给我看看 |
[33:30] | Okay, let the record show that the suspect acted very suspiciously | 好 我就记录下 |
[33:33] | when I asked him to produce the weapon. | 被要求出示武器时疑犯行为可疑 |
[33:34] | No. Wait! Okay. | 不 等等 好吧 |
[33:38] | I gave the gun to somebody. | 我把那枪给别人了 |
[33:40] | Who? | 谁 |
[33:42] | She said I was a stiff sometimes. All right? | 她说我有时太呆 |
[33:44] | Boring, I guess. | 我很无趣 我猜是 |
[33:45] | And she wanted me to be a little romantic. So, | 她想要我浪漫点 所以 |
[33:48] | I gave her the gun that brought us together in the first place. | 我把最初把我们联系到一起的枪给了她 |
[33:52] | – Officer Grant? – Yeah. | -格兰特警员吗 -是的 |
[33:54] | Got it engraved, and I gave it to her for Valentine’s Day. | 在上面刻了字 情人节时给她的 |
[33:57] | So, now, are you gonna inform the record on | 现在这些 |
[33:59] | what to show on that? | 你还会记录下来吗 |
[34:00] | I just do not believe you. | 我只是不相信你 |
[34:06] | Officer Grant, thanks for coming in. | 格兰特警员 麻烦你跑了一趟 |
[34:07] | Can I have your side arm, please? | 能把配枪给我吗 |
[34:10] | What’s this out? | 这是怎么回事 |
[34:12] | Well,we got a warrant to, uh, search your apartment. | 我们拿了去你家的搜查令 |
[34:16] | Will you have a seat, please? | 请你坐下 |
[34:20] | We, uh, found Eddie’s gun. | 我们发现了艾迪的枪 |
[34:24] | It says,”You can arrest me anytime. Eddie.” | 上面写着”你随时能逮捕我 艾迪” |
[34:28] | You’re a law enforcement professional? | 你是执法者 |
[34:30] | Why would you keep the murder weapon? | 为何要保存凶器 |
[34:33] | I am a law enforcement professional, | 我是执法者 |
[34:35] | and if you had any evidence that wasn’t circumstantial, | 如果你们没有直接证据 |
[34:37] | you have not right to arrest me. | 无权逮捕我 |
[34:38] | So, I guess I’ll be leaving. It’s been a pleasure. | 我要走了 很高兴见到你们 |
[34:42] | Hold on… for one second, please. | 请等一下 |
[34:46] | We also have a warrant for your shoes. | 我们有权搜查你的鞋 |
[34:48] | My shoes? | 我的鞋 |
[34:54] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[34:55] | Leather we found with the victim’s tissue. | 在死者组织里找到的皮革 |
[34:58] | Inside a rat. | 在老鼠肚子里找到的 |
[35:00] | If we can match this leather to your shoes, | 如果和你鞋子的皮革吻合 |
[35:02] | it’ll show that you were there when the victim died. | 就证明了你当时在犯罪现场 |
[35:07] | Will you please remove your shoes, Officer Grant? | 格兰特警员 请脱下鞋子好吗 |
[35:21] | Eddie was a good guy. | 艾迪是个好男人 |
[35:23] | I just wanted a little romance, but those letters were a lie. | 我只求些许浪漫 可那些信都是骗人的 |
[35:28] | I should have been happy with Eddie. | 我不该怪艾迪 |
[35:31] | I should have been happy with what I had. | 我真是身在福中不知福 |
[35:49] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[35:51] | I have a big article to write. | 我真得好好写篇巨作了 |
[35:53] | Well, I hope you’ll stress the important things in my novels. | 希望你着重写我的小说的重点 |
[35:56] | I have learned very much. | 我可是获益良多 |
[35:58] | Yes, you learned that rat excrement can provide not only a time line, | 是 比如鼠粪不仅能推断死亡时间 |
[36:03] | but also, very important non-circumstantial evidence. | 而且还是非常重要的间接证据 |
[36:07] | I also learned that people should not take credit for | 还有 别靠他人的文字 |
[36:11] | what other people write. | 而获益 |
[36:12] | What is that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:14] | I mean the man who was murdered, of course. | 当然是说本案的死者 |
[36:21] | Sayonara. | 再见 |
[36:35] | “Unseen ,I feel your spirit as we work. | “工作时 我能感觉到你的灵魂” |
[36:39] | “The scent of your hair. | “闻到你头发的香甜” |
[36:41] | “The accidental brush of your skin. | “偶尔能与你的肌肤相触” |
[36:44] | “I hear your heart beating. | “我能听到你心跳的声音” |
[36:45] | “Mine beating with yours as one. | “因为你我心心相印” |
[36:47] | “I breathe when you breathe,breath to brea,heartbeat to heartbeat…” | “我呼吸着你的呼吸 心跳着你的心跳” |
[36:53] | You believe Martin wrote these letters to me? | 你认为这些信是马丁写给我的 |
[36:55] | Yeah. The imagery, you know, syntax, the emotion. | 这些意象句法 还有情绪都能证明 |
[36:58] | Yes, I do. | 是 |
[37:00] | So you’re saying he was in love with me? | 你是说他爱上我了 |
[37:02] | I wasn’t sure whether to tell you, | 本来我也不知道该不该告诉你 |
[37:05] | but… I figured that if I was him, | 不过我想如果我是他 |
[37:08] | I wouldn’t want my fear to prevent you from knowing how I felt. | 我绝不会因为害怕 就隐瞒爱意 |
[37:12] | But he never said anything. | 可他什么也没说过 |
[37:14] | But Martin wouldn’t, would he? | 但马丁永远不会说的 对吗 |
[37:18] | I was married. | 我那时结婚了 |
[37:20] | I had children. | 有自己的孩子 |
[37:21] | I was happy. | 过着幸福的生活 |
[37:23] | He could never have what he wanted. | 他永远也无法拥有这份爱情 |
[37:27] | Poor Martin. | 可怜的马丁 |
[37:37] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[37:38] | It’s your share. | 是你那份 |
[37:40] | My share of what? | 那份什么 |
[37:41] | My advance, plus an estimation of | 预付款 还有其他两本书 |
[37:43] | what you deserve for the other two books. | 你应得的抽成 |
[37:44] | Okay, would you stop talking as though | 就当我听懂了 |
[37:47] | I know what you’re talking about? | 咱们能不说这事吗 |
[37:48] | I’ve come to realize over the past couple days | 这几天我终于意识到 |
[37:51] | that you deserve 25% of what I get for my books. | 我写书拿的钱 有四分之一应该是你的 |
[37:54] | Does this have to do with Hodgins | 这是因为哈金斯 |
[37:57] | and the whole sex thing on page 187? | 和187页的激情事件吗 |
[38:00] | Among other things. | 不算是吧 |
[38:02] | So, is this Booth’s idea? | 那么 是布斯吗 |
[38:03] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[38:04] | Oh, did my own math. Booth is terrible at math. | 我自己算的 他的数学太差了 |
[38:06] | Well, I meant the whole share thing. | 我是说 给我抽成的事 |
[38:09] | Booth’s surprise at your involvement | 布斯惊讶地发现你也参与了 |
[38:11] | and calls me to reevaluate our arrangement. | 打电话让我重新安排 |
[38:20] | Is my math incorrect? | 我算错了吗 |
[38:23] | Um, this is… this is 25%? | 这些才是四分之一 |
[38:27] | Yes. | 是 |
[38:29] | I figure if my agent gets ten percent, | 我的经纪人都能拿十分之一 |
[38:32] | you deserve more. | 你当然该多拿点 |
[38:44] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[38:46] | Lancelot, there you are. Don’t touch the bones. | 兰斯 你来啦 别碰骨头 |
[38:48] | Oh, did it look like I was going to? I wasn’t. | 误会 我没想碰它们 |
[38:52] | I’ve been trying to call you. | 我一直给你打电话 |
[38:53] | You’ve been avoiding me, haven’t you? | 你是在躲我 是吗 |
[38:56] | Yeah. | 是 |
[38:57] | I, uh, I just… I needed to think about some things. | 因为我 要想明白些事情 |
[39:04] | About you and-and me and-and what I want my life to be. | 要想想你和我 我想要怎样的生活 |
[39:13] | Is this because of the boy who didn’t die of leukemia? | 是因为并未死于白血病的那人吗 |
[39:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:20] | And you’re here because you decided something? | 所以你来 是因为你已经决定了吗 |
[39:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:27] | – Am I going to like what you decided? – I don’t know. | -你的决定我会喜欢吗 -我不知道 |
[39:35] | I just want to say that I don’t want to | 我只想说 我再也不要 |
[39:38] | spend any more time away from you than I have to. | 无端端离开你了 一秒也不要 |
[39:44] | What? | 什么 |
[39:45] | I’m doing this wrong. | 错就错吧 |
[39:47] | Um, when my mom died, she left me something, | 我妈去世的时候 留了点东西给我 |
[39:50] | and my mom and dad were together for almost 60 years. | 我爸妈相濡以沫了六十年 |
[39:54] | They were really old. | 他们那会年纪挺大了 |
[39:56] | Yeah, they were really old when they adopted me. | 是啊 他们收养我的时候年纪就挺大了 |
[40:01] | It’s just a modest ring, | 这戒指不值多少钱 |
[40:01] | but it represents 60 years of love. | 但代表着六十年的爱情 |
[40:10] | Daisy, will you be my wife? | 黛西 嫁给我好吗 |
[40:23] | It would make me incredibly happy if you would be my husband. | 嫁给你 是我一生最幸福的事 |
[40:33] | I’m sorry about everyone else, all the bad tings, | 地震伤害了很多人 我很难过 |
[40:37] | but that earthquake was the luckiest thing in the world for me. | 但对于我 是一生最大的幸运 |
[40:54] | – You are not going to believe this. – Come in. | -真是太难以置信了 -进来 |
[40:57] | You want a drink? | 要喝点什么 |
[40:58] | I have some Chinese food in the refrigerator. | 冰箱里还有些中餐 |
[41:01] | Uh, a drink. Scotch. | 来点威士忌吧 |
[41:03] | What am I not going to believe? | 什么事难以置信 |
[41:05] | Officer Grant got a lawyer. | 格兰特警员有律师了 |
[41:07] | Well, we just arrested her for murder. I believe that. | 我们可是刚抓了她 有什么难以置信的 |
[41:11] | Right, but Eddie… Eddie got her the best defense attorney in town. | 但艾迪给她请了华盛顿最好的辩护律师 |
[41:16] | – That is hard to believe. – I know. Right? | -确实难以置信 -是吧 |
[41:18] | He heard what she did for him, | 他听说了她的事 |
[41:19] | and he fall in love with her all over again. | 再次爱上了她 |
[41:20] | That is not rational. | 太不合理了 |
[41:22] | Yeah. You know what? I still can be surprised by people. | 是啊 不过 我居然还能感到惊讶 |
[41:25] | Is that good or bad? | 觉得怎么样呢 |
[41:26] | Uh, bad? I think. | 不太好吧 我想 |
[41:32] | Uh… I don’t know. | 我也不知道了 |
[41:35] | Well, if she’s convicted, | 她毕竟犯下了罪行 |
[41:36] | even with good behavior, | 就算行为良好 |
[41:37] | she’ll be in prison for…next 15 years. | 也得关个十五年 |
[41:40] | Yeah, but he said that they’re soul mates, | 是啊 不过他说他们是灵魂伴侣 |
[41:41] | and he’ll wait for however long it takes for her to get out. | 不管她要坐多少年牢 都要等她 |
[41:44] | – Soul mates? – Soul mates. | -灵魂伴侣 -没错 |
[41:46] | The idea of soul mates actually originated with Plato. | 灵魂伴侣这一说法最早来自于柏拉图 |
[41:49] | Yeah, you mean the… the clay that kids play with. | 可不就是孩子们玩的橡皮泥 |
[41:52] | No, the… | 不是… |
[41:55] | – What? – You’re joking. | -怎么了 -你在开玩笑 |
[41:56] | Me, joke? No. | 我在开玩笑吗 没有 |
[41:57] | No, the ancient Greek philosopher. | 那位希腊古代的哲学家 |
[41:59] | His theory was that humans originally | 他的理论是说 |
[42:02] | consisted of four arms, four legs and two faces. | 人类本有四只手四只脚 和两个头 |
[42:06] | Zeus was threatened by their power and split them all in half, | 宙斯害怕人类 于是将其劈成两半 |
[42:10] | condemning us all to spend our lives trying to complete ourselves. | 诅咒人类将为寻找另一半 穷其一生 |
[42:18] | I don’t believe that’s true. | 我才不信呢 |
[42:20] | I agree. It’s ridiculous. | 谁信呢 太荒唐了 |
[42:23] | Right? | 是吧 |
[42:27] | Four arms. Four heads. | 四只手 四个头 |
[42:30] | – Two faces. – Come on. | -是两张脸 -是嘛 |