时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | On Tuesday morning a dead tiger shark | 周二早上 一头死去的虎鲨 |
[00:09] | washed up on Rehoboth Beach. | 被海浪冲上了里霍博斯海滩 |
[00:10] | Its stomach contained the undigested remains | 我们在其胃内发现了尚未消化的 |
[00:13] | of a human leg. | 一条人腿 |
[00:14] | – Wh-what’s wrong? – That’s got to hurt. | -怎么了 -那肯定很疼 |
[00:16] | A seasoned law enforcement agent | 作为一名老牌的执法探员 |
[00:18] | who still has empathy for a victim. | 你居然还能同情受害者 |
[00:19] | I’m glad to know you’re out there. | 很高兴这次案件有你参与 |
[00:22] | At your service. | 乐意效劳 |
[00:23] | Dr. Bryar is from the National Atmos-ocean Association. | 布雷耶博士 来自国家海洋大气协会 |
[00:26] | Called us this morning. | 是她今早电话通知我们的 |
[00:27] | The National Oceanic | 其实是国家海洋和 |
[00:28] | and Atmospheric Administration. | 大气管理局 |
[00:30] | Andrew was joking. | 安德鲁在开玩笑呢 |
[00:31] | He likes to put people at ease. | 他总喜欢活跃气氛 |
[00:32] | It’s a nice quality. | 这一点很好 |
[00:34] | Yeah everybody likes to laugh. | 没错 谁都喜欢开怀大笑 |
[00:36] | Except that guy. | 除了这位仁兄 |
[00:38] | Well the weird thing is | 然而 奇怪的是 |
[00:40] | nobody reported a shark attack anywhere | 目前在东海岸还并没有收到任何 |
[00:42] | – along the eastern seaboard. – Do you think you | -鲨鱼伤人的报告 -你认为 |
[00:44] | can make an identification from the leg? | 单凭这条腿能进行身份鉴定吗 |
[00:45] | I’ve seen Temperance I.D. a victim | 我之前见过坦普瑞只利用 |
[00:46] | from a single fingernail clipping. | 一小块指甲就鉴别出死者身份 |
[00:48] | What? I’ve never done that. | 什么 没这回事 |
[00:49] | Well maybe not that but | 也许没有那么玄乎 不过 |
[00:51] | you know things like that. | 也差不多了 |
[00:53] | You know? She’s my partner. | 知道吗 她是我的搭档 |
[00:54] | I’m sure we could help you out. | 我们一定能帮你解决 |
[00:55] | I’d be grateful. | 十分感激 |
[00:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:04] | Yeah I should uh go and clear out. | 没错 我该…走了 去清清场子 |
[01:06] | I’ll let you do your thing. | 让你们好好干活吧 |
[01:13] | Well that was a speedy exit. Shall we? | 跑得可真快 咱们开始吧 |
[01:17] | The victim is likely male. | 死者很可能是男性 |
[01:19] | These shallow cuts | 这些浅的切口 |
[01:21] | and deep gouges | 和深的凹痕 |
[01:22] | in conjunction with location of recovery | 再加上这些愈合位置 |
[01:25] | are likely indications of C.O.D.. | 都可以用来推断死因 |
[01:27] | We need to count osteons to determine age | 我们需要定量骨单位来确定年龄 |
[01:29] | but the length of the tibia indicates a height | 根据胫骨的长度可以推知 |
[01:32] | of between five foot and five six. | 死者的身高在五尺至五尺六寸之间[1.52至1.70米] |
[01:34] | A short guy got bit by a shark? | 一个被鲨鱼咬死的小矮人 |
[01:35] | Now… these look like six-ridge | 现在…这些看上去像 |
[01:39] | – dermal denticles. – That can’t be. A tiger shark | -六脊盾鳞 -不可能 |
[01:41] | doesn’t have dermal denticles. | 虎鲨是没有盾鳞的 |
[01:43] | Then the victim encountered | 也就是说死者被不止一种 |
[01:44] | multiple predators at the same time. | 食肉动物同时袭击过 |
[01:46] | That is highly unlikely. | 这太离谱了 |
[01:48] | Well this… | 这个… |
[01:49] | simple symmetrical bite. | 简单的对称牙印 |
[01:51] | That’s a tiger shark. | 是虎鲨的 |
[01:52] | This is different. | 这个却不一样 |
[01:54] | Some kind of… | 是某种… |
[01:55] | small conical canine. | 细小的锥状犬齿 |
[01:57] | That’s red snapper. | 是红笛鲷的 |
[01:59] | Then… | 那么… |
[02:01] | this serrated bite. | 再看这个锯齿状牙印 |
[02:02] | Oh my god. | 天哪 |
[02:04] | A hammerhead. | 是槌头鲨[也有傻瓜的意思] |
[02:05] | What? This sounds good. | 怎么了 听起来还不错啊 |
[02:07] | Hammerheads are tropical. | 槌头鲨是热带动物 |
[02:08] | It’s unlikely you’d find one this far north. | 不可能出现在纬度这么高的地方 |
[02:11] | Where’s the nearest place | 离这里最近的 |
[02:12] | a tiger shark a hammerhead and | 同时拥有虎鲨 槌头鲨 |
[02:14] | a red snapper could coexist? | 和红笛鲷的地方是哪儿 |
[02:16] | How about the aquarium? | 水族馆吗 |
[02:18] | You don’t get to be deputy director of the FBI | 你们不要以为联邦调查局的副局长 |
[02:21] | by just dressing well and kissing ass. | 只会穿西装和拍马屁 |
[02:24] | Okay yeah that’s most of it. | 好吧 没错 大多数时候都是这样 |
[02:25] | But I’m probably right about the aquarium. | 但是水族馆的想法我很可能是对的 |
[02:34] | According to NOAA this facility focuses | 根据国家海洋和大气管理局的说法 |
[02:36] | on marine rescue and preservation. | 这个机构致力于拯救和保护海洋生物 |
[02:38] | A rehabilitated tiger shark | 一只康复的虎鲨 |
[02:40] | was permanently released into the ocean this Saturday. | 这周六被永久放归了大海 |
[02:43] | So jaws grabs a quick snack | 这么说我们的鲨鱼同学 |
[02:44] | before heading back out into the wild? | 在回归大自然之前吃了点零嘴 |
[02:46] | Shark attacks are very rare. | 鲨鱼伤人其实非常罕见 |
[02:49] | I mean look | 我是说 |
[02:49] | sharks they don’t even like to eat people. | 鲨鱼其实不喜欢吃人肉 |
[02:51] | That’s true. How do you know that? | 确实 你怎么知道的 |
[02:52] | “Shark Week ” you know? | 《鲨鱼周》 看过没 |
[02:54] | Where they do nothing but make you afraid of sharks. | 那玩意就是用来消除对鲨鱼的恐惧 |
[02:57] | Wait they have a week set aside just for sharks? | 慢着 他们一整个星期都讲鲨鱼吗 |
[03:00] | Yeah it’s a TV thing. | 没错 就是个电视片而已 |
[03:03] | – Agent Booth? – Yes. | -布斯探员吗 -是的 |
[03:06] | Uh Dr. Stoddard. | 斯托德博士 |
[03:07] | Marilyn. I work in the animal husbandry department. | 叫我玛丽莲吧 我在动物饲养部门工作 |
[03:09] | I’m Dr. Temperance Brennan from the Jeffersonian. | 我是杰斐逊实验室的坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[03:11] | Was someone eaten here this weekend? | 这周末这里有人被吃了吗 |
[03:14] | No. | 没有 |
[03:15] | The tiger shark that you released | 你们周六放生的那只虎鲨 |
[03:16] | this past saturday can you show us where you kept him? | 你能带我们去它之前栖息的地方吗 |
[03:20] | Yeah. Come-come right this way. | 行 走这边 |
[03:21] | Since when do fish have husbands? | 啥时候连鱼都有老公了 |
[03:23] | Animal husbandry is the science of breeding livestock. | 畜牧学是一门喂养家畜的科学 |
[03:26] | Since when are fish livestock? | 啥时候把鱼当家畜了 |
[03:27] | Well the term can be applied loosely. | 这个词可以泛指的 |
[03:31] | This is the tropical reef tank | 这是热带珊瑚礁水族箱 |
[03:34] | where the tiger shark was kept prior to release. | 那只虎鲨在放生前就养在这里 |
[03:36] | Originally he required isolation | 刚开始的时候 它需要隔离饲养 |
[03:38] | But once he recovered we placed him in here | 但它康复以后 我们就把它放在这里 |
[03:40] | to see how he would interact with the others. | 看它如何跟其他生物共处 |
[03:42] | Recovered from what? | 它之前有什么健康问题 |
[03:43] | His fin was very nearly severed | 它的鳍几乎被整个割掉了 |
[03:45] | probably from a dragnet. | 很可能是被渔网拽掉了 |
[03:46] | How’d he get on with the other fish? | 它跟其它鱼类相处得怎么样 |
[03:49] | Just fine as far as I can tell. | 据我所知 还行吧 |
[03:50] | You also have a hammerhead? | 你这里还有槌头鲨吗 |
[03:52] | Uh yes. Hiding somewhere. | 有 躲在里面的什么地方吧 |
[03:54] | This tank is over 600 000 gallons. | 这个水族箱的容积超过60万加仑 |
[03:56] | You can only see a portion from this side. | 在这一面你只能看见其中的一部分 |
[03:58] | It’s like an ocean in itself. | 这里面真的像海洋一样 |
[04:00] | It is. Um but I’m pretty sure we would see evidence | 确实 但如果有人在里面被吃掉了的话 |
[04:03] | if a human being had been eaten in there. | 我们肯定会有所察觉的 |
[04:05] | – Anyone missing? – Employees you mean? | -有人失踪吗 -你是说工作人员吗 |
[04:08] | Or guests? No. | 还是游客 都没有 |
[04:09] | – How about missing a leg? – No. | -有人丢掉了一条腿吗 -没有 |
[04:11] | I think we would notice something like that. | 我觉得真有这种事的话我们会注意到的 |
[04:13] | Anything unusual? | 最近有什么异常吗 |
[04:15] | The facilities department lost an expensive filter. | 设备部门丢了台很昂贵的过滤器 |
[04:18] | There was a slight spike in the amonia levels | 水中氨含量出现了小幅度的上升 |
[04:20] | but nothing out of the ordinary here | 但是没什么太离谱的 |
[04:22] | certainly nothing close to a fatal accident. | 更别提什么人命关天的事了 |
[04:33] | I need you to step back please. | 请全部后退 |
[04:35] | Okay now who’s gonna go in there to get that? | 好吧 这下谁去把那玩意取出来 |
[05:19] | Uh okay you know what? You don’t have to go in bones. | 好吧 用不着你亲自出马 骨头 |
[05:21] | Yes I do. We need to recover what’s left of the victim | 当然得我出马 我们得把尸体找全了 |
[05:24] | to have any hope of identification. | 以便进行身份鉴定 |
[05:25] | Okay time-out okay? | 停下 好吗 |
[05:27] | Have Hodgins do it. | 让哈金斯去吧 |
[05:28] | I look like Richard Dreyfuss don’t I? | 我看上去像理查德·德莱福斯 是吧 |
[05:30] | “We’re gonna need a bigger boat.” | “我们需要一艘大点儿的船” |
[05:32] | No w-we don’t need a boat. | 不对 我们不需要船 |
[05:33] | Why are you wearing that hat? | 你为什么要带那顶帽子 |
[05:34] | To keep his brain warm okay? | 给脑袋保暖 明白吗 |
[05:35] | Make Hodgins go in there and do it. | 让哈金斯下去搞定 |
[05:37] | There is nothing to be afraid of Booth. | 没什么好害怕的 布斯 |
[05:39] | Yeah. You know | 没错 知道吗 |
[05:40] | sharks they don’t eat people. | 鲨鱼不吃人的 |
[05:41] | Really? Tell that to the guy | 是吗 这话你还是对那个 |
[05:42] | who got you know coughed up by a grouper. | 被石斑鱼嗝出来的哥们儿说吧 |
[05:44] | Okay? | 好了吗 |
[05:45] | Okay who’s going in? | 谁要下去 |
[05:47] | You guys know what you’re doing right? | 你们知道自己在干什么 对吧 |
[05:49] | It isn’t a swim in a fish tank. | 这可不只是在鱼缸里游泳 |
[05:51] | Isn’t that exactly what it is? | 难道不是吗 |
[05:53] | Yeah a really big cool one. | 没错 超大超酷的鱼缸 |
[05:55] | No no it’s a recovery of a body in the investigation | 不对 是去为一起疑似谋杀案 |
[05:58] | of a potential homicide. | 进行尸体取证 |
[05:59] | All right? Any questions | 明白吗 有任何问题 |
[06:00] | you ask me understand? Keep your eyes on me. | 记得问我 明白吗 听我指挥 |
[06:02] | – Ready? – Gotcha. Thank you. | -准备好了吗 -明白 多谢 |
[06:03] | Yes. I am. | 是的 准备好了 |
[06:05] | Okay Ben here will escort you to the tank. | 本会带你们去水族箱 |
[06:07] | Agent Booth follow me. | 布斯探员 跟我来 |
[06:08] | You’ll be able to communicate with Dr. Brennan | 你可以用我们的内部通话系统 |
[06:09] | on our intercom system. | 和布纳恩博士保持联系 |
[06:10] | All right thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[06:11] | All right good luck to you. | 好吧 祝你们好运 |
[06:19] | Bones? Bones are you there? | 骨头 骨头 你在吗 |
[06:21] | We’re right here Booth. | 我们在这 布斯 |
[06:25] | This is beautiful. | 这太美了 |
[06:28] | Hodgins… | 哈金斯 |
[06:30] | I’ll get the skull. | 我去取头骨 |
[06:32] | You see if there’s any other bone particulates. | 你去找其他骨头碎片 |
[06:51] | I have the interior aspect of the skull. | 我可以看到头骨的内部 |
[06:54] | You’d call it a face Booth. | 对你来说是脸的意思 布斯 |
[06:55] | Pipe down there pal. | 闭上嘴 伙计 |
[07:04] | Hodgins over here. | 哈金斯 到这来 |
[07:19] | Look. | 看 |
[07:41] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:43] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:44] | I thought I would stop by | 我顺路过来看看 |
[07:45] | and see if you’d made any progress today. | 今天有没有什么新的进展 |
[07:48] | Oh. Uh yeah Dr. Brennan | 是啊 布纳恩博士 |
[07:49] | she’s still working on the identification. | 她还在进行身份鉴别的工作 |
[07:52] | It’s… what we do. | 这就是我们的工作 |
[07:53] | Do you mind if I ask you a question? | 介意我问个问题吗 |
[07:55] | Sure. | 问吧 |
[07:56] | Come on in… it’s my office. | 进来 这是我的办公室 |
[07:59] | It’s very nice. | 真不错 |
[08:01] | – Yeah right? – Yeah. | -是吧 -是的 |
[08:03] | I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime. | 我在想 你想不想找个时间出去约会 |
[08:07] | Maybe this weekend. | 这周末就不错 |
[08:09] | Unless of course I’m a suspect. | 当然 除非我还是嫌犯 |
[08:10] | ‘Cause I know you can’t date me if I’m a suspect right? | 因为你不能和嫌犯约会 对吧 |
[08:14] | I-I can’t date anyone who’s a suspect. | 我不能和任何嫌犯约会 |
[08:15] | I understand. | 了解 |
[08:17] | Yeah right? It’s FBI rules regulations… | 是啊 联邦调查局 有规矩 有纪律 |
[08:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:23] | But um | 但是 |
[08:24] | you know when we’re done with you | 等排除你的嫌疑以后 |
[08:26] | Um I can give you a call | 我可以给你打电话 |
[08:28] | and um… | 然后 |
[08:29] | You can go out with me or… I can go out with you. | 你约我 或者我约你 |
[08:32] | How about both? | 互相约怎么样 |
[08:33] | Hey look at that. | 好主意 |
[08:36] | Well I’m looking forward to not being a suspect. | 我很期待我洗清嫌疑的那一天 |
[08:39] | I am too. | 我也是 |
[08:41] | Let me know if you hear anything more about | 如果鉴别出死者身份 |
[08:43] | – the identification. – Yeah yeah I will. | -务必通知我 -好的 我会的 |
[08:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:48] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[08:56] | The pelvis verifies the osteon count. | 通过盆骨的骨单位定量结果 |
[08:58] | He was between the ages of 30 and 34. | 死者年龄在三十到三十四之间 |
[09:00] | The fusion of the vertebrae | 脊椎的融合状态 |
[09:03] | could indicate an injury to the spinal cord. | 表示脊髓可能受过伤 |
[09:05] | Huh. Anything off the spectroscope? | 分光镜检测有什么结果 |
[09:07] | Yes. | 好的 |
[09:08] | The distal tibia from the leg we found originally– | 最初找到的腿上的远端胫骨 |
[09:11] | It confirms the presence of perimortem bruising. | 上面的瘀伤是在死前造成的 |
[09:13] | When the shark attacked the victim he was still alive? | 被鲨鱼攻击的时候 他还活着 |
[09:16] | Yes. Take a look right here. | 是的 请看这里 |
[09:17] | I found a cleft fracture of the styloid process. | 我在茎突发现骨裂 |
[09:22] | – Probably blunt-force to the throat. – And here | -可能是喉部为钝器所伤 -这里 |
[09:23] | several multidirectional grooves | 在眉骨和眶上嵴发现多处 |
[09:25] | along the glabella and the supraorbital ridge. | 方向各异的凹痕 |
[09:27] | The victim was stabbed in the eye? | 被害人被刺中眼睛了吗 |
[09:29] | Varying degrees of force | 而且力度各不相同 |
[09:31] | may suggest that someone tried to stab the victim | 表示有人用某个细长 |
[09:33] | in the face with a narrow sharp object. | 尖状物体猛刺死者的脸部 |
[09:36] | Okay. Well that makes this an official homicide. | 好吧 现在这个案子正式定为谋杀了 |
[09:39] | The victim was assaulted | 被害人被攻击 |
[09:41] | and then dumped into the tank alive | 随后活生生的被丢进水族箱 |
[09:43] | as a means of disposal. | 企图毁尸灭迹 |
[09:44] | I think I know when it happened. | 我知道案发时间了 |
[09:48] | Meet diploria labyrinthiformis | 来见识一下脑海王星 |
[09:50] | better known as the groovy grooved brain coral. | 其更为人熟知的名字是沟槽脑珊瑚 |
[09:52] | Native to the Caribbean Bermuda and Bahamas. | 原产于加勒比 百慕大 巴哈马地区 |
[09:55] | Why is it here? | 它在这干什么 |
[09:56] | Coral skeletons accrete tiny crystals | 珊瑚骨骼在晚上能够生成 |
[09:59] | of calcium carbonate at night. | 碳酸钙晶体 |
[10:01] | So for us this provides a timeline | 它能帮我们确定时间 |
[10:02] | similar to tree rings. | 就像年轮一样 |
[10:04] | Coral can tell us what was in the water | 珊瑚可以告诉我们水里有什么 |
[10:06] | and when it got there. | 什么时候有的 |
[10:07] | If you have a year to wait. | 那不是要等上一年 |
[10:08] | No. That is the beauty. | 不用 这才是奇妙的地方 |
[10:10] | Because of the rapid nature of the growth | 由于其自身增长速度很快 |
[10:12] | The timeline is condensed. | 周期也就被压缩了 |
[10:14] | How specific is it? | 周期究竟是多少 |
[10:15] | Within hours. | 几个小时 |
[10:17] | Now a spike in ammonia and nitrate levels | 珊瑚骨骼中氨和硝酸盐的含量 |
[10:20] | found within the coral skeleton | 有上升迹象 |
[10:21] | tells us that something died in that tank on Friday night | 表明周五晚有东西死在水族箱里 |
[10:25] | between midnight and 6:00 a.m. | 时间是午夜到凌晨六点之间 |
[10:27] | Something big– | 那东西块头挺大 |
[10:30] | Like… human being big. | 像人那么大 |
[10:36] | These here are the 28 people we know | 据我们所知 案件发生的 |
[10:39] | who were at the aquarium saturday morning | 周六午夜到凌晨六点之间 |
[10:41] | between the hours of midnight and 6:00 a.m. | 有二十八个人在水族馆 |
[10:43] | Most of them are uh employees and security guards. | 大多数是员工和保安 |
[10:46] | Are all of them still alive? | 这些人都还活着吗 |
[10:48] | Well we’re working on that right now. | 现在正在调查 |
[10:50] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[10:51] | This NOAA thing is turning into a full-fledged investigation. | 看来这件事要正式立案侦查了 |
[10:54] | Who is that? | 是谁 |
[10:55] | It’s Hacker. | 海克 |
[10:56] | Oh tell Andrew I said hi. | 代我向安德鲁问好 |
[10:58] | Bones says hello. | 骨头跟你问好 |
[11:00] | Hello. Tell her I’m really looking forward to our date. | 告诉她我很期待我们的约会 |
[11:03] | Did you two want to speak to each other | 你们是要私下交流 |
[11:06] | or is there something that you wanted to tell me Sir? | 还是你有事情告诉我 长官 |
[11:09] | I called ’cause I got a heads-up on your missing person. | 我是要告诉你失踪人口有线索了 |
[11:11] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[11:12] | Okay wow. | 好吧 天啊 |
[11:14] | Gotcha. | 知道了 |
[11:16] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[11:17] | Uh he’s looking forward to our date. | 他说他很期待我们的约会 |
[11:20] | Your date. | 你们的 |
[11:21] | Well so am I. | 我也是 |
[11:22] | He e-mailed me and said he had tickets to a play. | 他给我发邮件说他有戏票 |
[11:25] | He e-mailed you? | 发邮件 |
[11:26] | What for a play? | 看戏 |
[11:28] | I believe that “play” is Andrew’s code for sex. | 我认为”戏”是他的性爱暗号 |
[11:32] | Is it okay for us to talk like this? | 我们之间谈这个可以吗 |
[11:36] | Yeah. Well… | 可以 |
[11:37] | When he invited me to the play | 他邀请我去看戏 |
[11:40] | I thought it was code for sex so I said no. | 我以为是上床的意思 就拒绝了 |
[11:42] | But I suggest coffee. | 不过我提议去喝咖啡 |
[11:44] | Maybe that’s a code. | 也许那也是个暗号 |
[11:45] | Hmm-mm. Angela informed me | 不是 安琪拉告诉我 |
[11:47] | that coffee isn’t a code for anything. | 咖啡不代表任何暗号 |
[11:51] | I have a date too. | 我也有个约会 |
[11:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:54] | Catherine Bryar. | 和凯瑟琳·布雷耶 |
[11:56] | Every at the aquarium is a suspect. | 水族馆每个人都是嫌犯 |
[11:58] | And once she’s eliminated as a person of interest… | 等她洗清嫌疑了我们就约会 |
[12:01] | Why did Andrew call? | 安德鲁为什么打电话 |
[12:04] | Number 19 on our list is now accounted for. | 名单上第十九个是失踪的那个 |
[12:11] | Jazz Gunn? | 贾兹·格温 |
[12:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:13] | What a ludicrous name. | 真是个荒唐的名字 |
[12:14] | You don’t know who that is? | 你不知道他是谁 |
[12:17] | My name is Jazz Gunn. | 我的名字是贾兹·格温 |
[12:20] | And I have a secret to tell you. | 我有个秘密要和你们分享 |
[12:22] | In the simplest terms the terrestrial world we live in | 简单地说 我们生活的陆地 |
[12:25] | mirrors the underwater world you see right here. | 一如你所看到的水下世界 |
[12:28] | The same rules that govern the sea | 所有的海洋生物与海洋本身 |
[12:31] | also govern the sea of life. | 受制于同样的自然法则 |
[12:35] | Jazz Gunn is your average | 贾兹·格温是所谓的 |
[12:36] | and I do mean “average ” self-help guru. | “所谓”的励志大师 |
[12:39] | His half-baked theory | 他自己编造的理论 |
[12:41] | is based on nothing more | 也无非就是 |
[12:42] | than the concept of natural selection | 基于一些物竞天择的理论 |
[12:44] | but his Sea of Life seminars are packed. | 但他的《海洋生物》研讨会很火爆 |
[12:48] | The shape of his skull is consistent | 他的头骨形状 |
[12:49] | with that of the victim. | 和死者是吻合的 |
[12:50] | I have never heard of him. | 我从没听说过他 |
[12:52] | I’ve heard of him. | 我听说过 |
[12:52] | He spent Friday night getting ready | 他花了整个周五晚上 |
[12:53] | to prepare for this big speech | 为研讨会做准备 |
[12:55] | that he was supposed to give | 也就是原本应该今天上午 |
[12:56] | this morning at the aquarium | 在水族馆进行的那个研讨会 |
[12:57] | and he never showed up. | 结果却没有现身 |
[12:58] | He said that he had | 他声称 |
[13:00] | a car accident in ’93 that left him unable to walk | 他在93年曾因车祸致残 不能走路 |
[13:03] | but after he swam in the sea off the coast of Brazil | 但是在巴西海岸游泳之后 |
[13:06] | he was cured. | 就痊愈了 |
[13:08] | What like a miracle? | 不会吧 奇迹吗 |
[13:10] | Like this power of positive thinking? | 什么积极的意念起作用了 |
[13:11] | It’s preposterous. | 太荒唐了 |
[13:13] | He swam with sharks. | 他与鲨鱼同游 |
[13:14] | He said that | 他说 |
[13:15] | by forcing himself to face his atavistic fears | 通过强迫自己面对内心原始的恐惧 |
[13:18] | he gained the strength to fight back. | 他得到了反击的力量 |
[13:20] | That’s the whole theory behind the Sea of Life. | 这就是他的《海洋生物》的理论基础 |
[13:23] | What so now this guy what? | 那这家伙混得挺吃香啊 |
[13:25] | He gets paid a hundred bucks a pop | 他就这样在鱼箱前面神侃一阵子 |
[13:26] | to talk about that in front of fish tanks? | 就有几百大洋入账 |
[13:29] | Let’s begin with life lesson #1. | 生命课堂第一课 |
[13:31] | Eat or be eaten. | 弱肉强食 |
[13:32] | What if your friends and neighbors | 如果你的朋友 你的邻居 |
[13:35] | tried to eat you? | 对你虎视眈眈该怎办 |
[13:37] | Look at this guy. His name is Tad Benedict. | 注意这个家伙 他叫泰德·本尼迪 |
[13:38] | Benedict used to be Jazz’s assistant | 本尼迪曾经是贾兹的助手 |
[13:41] | but uh now Jazz does it solo. | 但现在贾兹单干了 |
[13:43] | They had a widely publicized falling out. | 他们曾经有过公开的争吵 |
[13:46] | What does he have in his hand? | 他手里拿的是什么 |
[13:49] | Uh that’s a pen. | 一支钢笔 |
[13:50] | It looks like a metal stylus. | 像是一支金属质笔 |
[13:52] | The victim was stabbed with a small sharp object. | 受害者被人用微小尖细的物体刺伤 |
[13:55] | Theodore Benedict. He’s on our list | 西奥多·本尼迪正好在周五晚上 |
[13:57] | of people that were there at the aquarium Friday night. | 留在水族馆的嫌疑人名单上 |
[13:59] | Maybe Jazz hired him back. | 也许贾兹又把他雇回来了 |
[14:01] | Or maybe he just showed up on his own | 或者是他不请自来 |
[14:02] | with a chip on his shoulder. | 想挑衅报复的 |
[14:03] | And a pointy pointer in his hand. | 而且随身携带利器 |
[14:05] | Or like life lesson #1… | 就像第一课上说的 |
[14:07] | “eat or be eaten.” | 弱肉强食 |
[14:25] | Tad is it? | 泰德是吗 |
[14:26] | Yeah. No. | 是的 不会吧 |
[14:28] | I can’t believe this happened. | 我真不敢相信会发生这样的事 |
[14:29] | Who would want to kill Jazz? People love him. | 谁会想杀贾兹呢 大家都喜欢他 |
[14:32] | Well the easy answer is “you.” | 很明显是你 |
[14:33] | You worked for him three years ago? | 你三年前为他干活是吧 |
[14:35] | Off and on starting three years ago yeah. | 三年前开始 断断续续干过一段时间 |
[14:38] | Well let’s forget about the on all right? | 咱先不说他雇你的事 |
[14:39] | Let’s just focus on the off. | 先说说解雇你的事 |
[14:40] | It says you were dismissed | 据说你们有一次为了报酬的事 |
[14:41] | after an argument over compensation? | 大吵一架之后就散伙了 |
[14:43] | I wanted a share of the profits. | 我想要我的那份分红 |
[14:45] | I felt like I did a lot of work | 我觉得我累死累活工作 |
[14:47] | and he made all the money. | 而钱都进了他腰包 |
[14:48] | I couldn’t think of a clearer motive of you? | 动机再明显不过了 |
[14:49] | Come on. Do I look like I could do that? | 别这样 我像那样的人吗 |
[14:51] | No. But you know I’ve seen the video. | 是不大像 不过我看过录像 |
[14:53] | Jazz is about what? Five four? And you? | 贾兹也就一米六的样子 可你呢 |
[14:55] | The way you were wielding that little crazy pen around | 你手里手拿着那只小尖笔指指戳戳 |
[14:57] | of yours that you had it was pretty fierce. | 那玩意看起来蛮锋利的 |
[14:59] | You do know that that fight was all over right? | 其实我们之间的不快早就烟消云散了 |
[15:02] | He called me a couple months ago | 几个月前他电话给我 |
[15:03] | when he oversold a seminar in Santa Fe. | 那时他在圣达菲的研讨会门票卖光了 |
[15:06] | He needed help and apologized. | 他需要帮忙 然后他跟我道歉 |
[15:08] | I needed the job so I went back to work. | 我也要养家糊口 所以就回来工作了 |
[15:11] | Does he pay you? | 他付你工资了吗 |
[15:12] | I get a percentage after each seminar just like I asked. | 他依据我的要求每次演讲结束后给我分成 |
[15:14] | And he took me and my wife to Aspen for Christmas. | 他还请我和我妻子去阿斯本过圣诞 |
[15:17] | I more than forgave him. | 我早就原谅他了 |
[15:21] | You want to know wha I think Agent Booth? | 你想听听我的想法吗 布斯探员 |
[15:24] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:26] | Jazz loved the sea. | 贾兹深深爱着海洋 |
[15:28] | He wanted to swim in that big tank at the aquarium. | 他想在水族馆的那个大水族箱里游泳 |
[15:31] | He told me. | 他跟我提过 |
[15:38] | Is this a live feed of the tropical reef tank | 这真是水族馆那个热带水族箱的 |
[15:40] | at the aquarium? | 直播图像吗 |
[15:41] | Yep. With an interactive interface | 对呀 这个交互式界面 |
[15:43] | I implemented myself. | 是我自己设计的 |
[15:45] | Check this out. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[15:46] | Click on this guy. | 点击这个小东西 |
[15:48] | The program has an index that catalogs anything organic. | 这个程序可以识别任何有机物 |
[15:51] | This is incredible Angela. May I try? | 安琪拉 太神奇了 我能试试吗 |
[15:54] | Look what I found in the filter from the aquarium. | 看看我在水族馆的过滤网上找到了什么 |
[15:56] | It’s a five-inch piece | 一片5英寸长的 |
[15:58] | of tanned putrescible animal raw hide. | 腐烂的深褐色动物皮 |
[16:00] | – From fish? – From a wallet. | -鱼皮吗 -钱包皮 |
[16:03] | Well if you go into a fish tank willingly | 如果你是自愿进水族箱的 |
[16:05] | you remove your wallet right? | 就会取下钱包 对吧 |
[16:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:11] | Oh you should leave this up. | 你应该把这个留下 |
[16:13] | It’s beautiful. | 美轮美奂 |
[16:15] | Peaceful. Pure. | 宁静 纯洁 |
[16:17] | It’s kind of scary though right? | 不过还有些小恐怖 |
[16:19] | I like scary. | 我就喜欢恐怖的 |
[16:21] | Yeah so do I. | 我也是 |
[16:29] | Clark is trying to determine | 克拉克正在调查 |
[16:31] | what sort of weapon the killer may have used | 凶手刺伤被害人面部 |
[16:33] | when stabbing at the victim’s face. | 所使用的凶器类型 |
[16:35] | Hodgins please keep me posted | 哈金斯 过滤网上有新发现的话 |
[16:37] | about what you find in the filter. | 立即通知我 |
[16:39] | Uh-huh. | 好的 |
[16:48] | Did you have time to examine the grooves? | 你检查了伤口上的凹痕吗 |
[16:51] | I did. | 当然 |
[16:54] | Syringe? | 注射器 |
[16:56] | Taking a closer look | 仔细看 |
[16:57] | I could see some of the deeper grooves | 我发现这些更深的凹痕里 |
[16:59] | had a faint semi-circular ridge | 在接点处 |
[17:01] | near the point of contact. | 有一个微小的半圆形棱 |
[17:02] | I thought it would be consistent | 我想这个可能和 |
[17:03] | with the hub of a hypodermic needle. | 皮下注射器的针头吻合 |
[17:05] | In terms of diameter 14-gauge would be about right. | 再对比直径 应该就是14号注射器 |
[17:07] | But there are no matching grooves | 但是这个和茎突上的凹痕 |
[17:08] | on the styloid process. | 对不上号 |
[17:10] | No. That injury is simple blunt-force. | 不 那一处是单纯的钝物所伤 |
[17:12] | If the victim was stabbed with a hypodermic needle | 如果说被害者被人用注射器扎过 |
[17:16] | something may have been injected. | 那一定注射了什么东西 |
[17:17] | It’s hard to tell with the body being submerged | 很难检测 因为尸体被水泡过 |
[17:18] | and I can’t find the perfect needle to match either. | 而且我也找不到完全匹配的针头 |
[17:22] | Maybe I can. | 没准我可以 |
[17:28] | Excuse me. We’re back. | 打扰了 我们又来了 |
[17:30] | I see that. | 我看到了 |
[17:32] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么可以帮忙的吗 |
[17:33] | Why is she taking that tone? | 她为什么那副口气 |
[17:35] | Oh she just doesn’t like being pinned as a murder suspect. | 她只是不喜欢被认成杀人嫌疑犯 |
[17:38] | No. I can deal with that. What I don’t like is having | 不 那个倒没什么 我不喜欢的是 |
[17:40] | every piece of information I give you double-checked. | 我告诉你们的事 你们都得再核实一遍 |
[17:42] | What can I do for you? | 尽管说怎么办吧 |
[17:44] | We want to take a look at your hypodermic needles. | 我们想看看你的注射器 |
[17:45] | All right. What sort of needles? | 行 什么类型 |
[17:47] | The 14-gauge with a round hub and a blunt tip. | 14号 圆芯 钝针头 |
[17:50] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[17:51] | Uh we don’t carry anything like that. | 我们没有这样的东西 |
[17:52] | Okay. Anything similar? | 那好 有什么类似的吗 |
[17:54] | I realize you need to double-check so please | 我知道了 你们还是不放心 请便 |
[17:57] | go right ahead. | 自己看吧 |
[17:58] | Also need to know who had access to it | 还有 死者被害那天 |
[18:01] | on the night the victim died. | 谁可以接触到这些针 |
[18:03] | I wasn’t back here that night. | 那晚我不在这里 |
[18:04] | What’s wrong with these angelfish? | 这些神仙鱼怎么了 |
[18:07] | They’ve been listless the past few days | 它们近几天都没精打采的 |
[18:09] | most likely due to something they ingested. | 有可能是吃坏东西了 |
[18:12] | Or someone. | 或者是人 |
[18:14] | We should take these fish back to the lab. | 我们要把这些鱼带到实验室去 |
[18:16] | No you can’t. These are a gift | 不 不行 这些是摩洛哥 |
[18:17] | from Morocco. | 送来的礼物 |
[18:18] | They need to be tested | 我们得对它们进行检测 |
[18:19] | for trace evidence in a murder investigation. | 为一起谋杀案的调查收集证据 |
[18:21] | We’ll get them back to you. Don’t worry. | 我们会把这些还给你们的 别担心 |
[18:23] | I may or may not get them back to you. | 这个我可不能保证 |
[18:28] | Hey wait. | 等一下 |
[18:29] | You just said that you weren’t here that night. | 你刚才说你那天晚上不在这里 |
[18:32] | You already said that you were. | 但你之前明明说过你在的 |
[18:33] | Not in this area. | 不在这个区域 |
[18:34] | I mean no one was back here after midnight. | 午夜过后没人还会待在这里 |
[18:36] | I was out in the lobby helping with the kids. | 我当时在大厅里帮那些孩子 |
[18:39] | Kids? What kids? | 孩子 什么孩子 |
[18:40] | Our education department hosts field trips | 我们的教育部门为当地的小学生 |
[18:42] | for local elementary students. | 举办了实地考察旅行 |
[18:44] | I was helping the teacher. | 我当时在协助老师 |
[18:51] | I teach fourth grade. | 我在四年级任教 |
[18:53] | My students are mostly nine- and ten-year-olds. | 我的学生基本都是九岁到十岁 |
[18:56] | We usually do the Natural History Museum | 我们经常去自然历史博物馆 |
[18:58] | and I thought we’d try something new. | 后来我想换个新的地方 |
[19:01] | so we tried the aquarium. | 于是我们选择了水族馆 |
[19:02] | Wow. 36 kids overnight. | 36个孩子一起过夜 |
[19:04] | That’s… that’s very brave of you. | 你还真是勇气可嘉 |
[19:07] | Well kids that age | 其实 这个年纪的孩子 |
[19:08] | when they fall asleep they’re like little corpses. | 睡着了以后都雷打都不会醒的 |
[19:12] | Did you have any help? | 有人帮忙吗 |
[19:14] | Yes. | 有的 |
[19:14] | Four mothers | 四个学生母亲 |
[19:15] | and they’re the same four mothers who do everything. | 而且负责所有其他事务的也是她们四个 |
[19:17] | I can give you their names. | 我可以把名单给你 |
[19:18] | That would be great. Thanks. | 那太好了 谢谢 |
[19:19] | Where did you sleep? | 你当时睡在哪儿 |
[19:20] | In sleeping bags on the floor in the lobby. | 大厅的地板上 铺了个睡袋 |
[19:23] | The aquarium people left the lights on in the big tank | 水族馆工作人员一直把大水族箱的灯开着 |
[19:26] | until midnight. It was beautiful. | 直到午夜才关 那真是太美了 |
[19:27] | I’m just wondering. | 我很想知道 |
[19:29] | How is it that so many people | 明明有那么多人 |
[19:30] | can spend the night in front of a tank | 一起在水族箱前过了一夜 |
[19:32] | and not see a man being eaten by sharks? | 有人被鲨鱼咬死了 怎么会没人发现 |
[19:36] | When they turn the lights off it was dark. | 他们把灯关了之后 里面黑漆漆的 |
[19:39] | Agent Booth believe me. | 布斯探员 请相信我 |
[19:43] | If one of those kids had seen anything | 如果有一个孩子看到了什么 |
[19:44] | they would all know about it by now. | 那么所有孩子一定早都知道了 |
[19:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:47] | First of all they’re blabbermouths. | 首先 孩子们都是大嘴巴 |
[19:49] | And second | 再说了 |
[19:50] | they were all issued these disposable cameras. | 他们每个人都分到一部一次性相机 |
[19:52] | And they take pictures of everything. | 他们见什么拍什么 |
[19:55] | Everything? | 什么都拍 |
[19:56] | Everything. | 什么都拍 |
[19:59] | Pam stop hitting Steven. | 帕姆 别碰史蒂芬 |
[20:02] | Just tell me if any of these kids is a killer. | 说说看 这些孩子有没有可能是凶手 |
[20:06] | Well no it’s pretty tough to tell | 很难说 一个普通的九岁孩子 |
[20:08] | your average nine-year-old from your average psychopath. | 和普通精神病患者通常是很难区分开的 |
[20:10] | Don’t say that all right? | 别这么说 好不好 |
[20:11] | I have a kid nearly that age. | 我的孩子也差不多这个年龄 |
[20:13] | Children are still forming | 这个年龄的孩子 |
[20:13] | their sense of ethics at this age. | 尚未建立完整的道德观 |
[20:15] | Like I said | 正如我之前所说 |
[20:16] | they’re basically sociopaths. | 他们基本都是反社会分子 |
[20:18] | It’s true. | 真的 |
[20:19] | Kids kids don’t touch the tv. | 孩子们 别碰电视机 |
[20:21] | Hey. Ah thanks Lucy. | 嗨 谢谢你 露西 |
[20:23] | Your photos will be returned after they’re developed | 我们冲洗核查过以后 |
[20:26] | and perused for the investigation. | 照片就会还给你 |
[20:27] | But what about the contest? | 那比赛的事情怎么说 |
[20:29] | I told the kids it was a photo contest. | 我告诉他们这是一场摄影比赛 |
[20:32] | Oh that’s good. | 好主意 |
[20:33] | Spare them the trauma of the murder. Good idea. | 避免谋杀案给他们造成阴影 好主意 |
[20:35] | Murder? | 谋杀 |
[20:36] | No no. No no no no. | 不不 不是不是的 |
[20:37] | No murder. No no photo contest. | 没谋杀 只是摄影比赛而已 |
[20:38] | First Prize is amusement park. | 一等奖可以去游乐场 |
[20:40] | No one said “murder.” | 没人提到谋杀二字 |
[20:41] | First place goes to an amusement park. | 一等奖可以去游乐场哦 |
[20:42] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[20:43] | Oh I saved you on that one. | 真险 我可是帮你救场了 |
[20:45] | – I know. – You’ll thank me for saving you later. | -我知道 -你过会儿记得多谢我 |
[20:46] | – Next. – Sorry. | -下一个 -抱歉 |
[20:48] | So I’m looking for evidence of shark attack and murder | 我们一边要找鲨鱼袭击和谋杀的证据 |
[20:51] | while simultaneously judging a photo contest. | 一边还要为摄影比赛做评委 |
[20:53] | You possess the necessary overlapping skills. | 一心两用向来是你的特长 |
[20:56] | Well between 36 disposables and ten cell phone cameras | 一共36台一次性相机和十部手机 |
[21:00] | we’ve got quite a selection here. | 这比赛还真够激烈的 |
[21:07] | So you said that | 你说过 |
[21:07] | “coffee” isn’t code for anything right? | “咖啡”不具有任何暗示含义 是吧 |
[21:10] | Sweetie I think you need | 亲爱的 你就别再纠结 |
[21:12] | to stop worrying about sex codes. | 什么性爱暗号了 |
[21:13] | Hacker is a very up-front guy | 海克是个爽快人 |
[21:15] | who is also extremely politically savvy. | 而且在政治方面悟性极高 |
[21:18] | Talk about strange overlapping skills huh? | 说到一心不能二用的人 |
[21:20] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不懂你什么意思 |
[21:21] | Hacker is very sophisticated in his job | 海克在工作方面游刃有余 |
[21:24] | but he’s much more transparent in his personal life. | 但处理私生活时却是手忙脚乱 |
[21:27] | Does that sound like anybody you know? | 这种人你听起来耳熟不 |
[21:29] | Me? | 我吗 |
[21:31] | So you mean we’re compatible? | 所以你是说我们很般配 |
[21:32] | Well you know who I think you belong with. | 你自己清楚 在我心里你属于谁 |
[21:35] | I don’t belong with anyone Angela. | 我不属于任何人 安琪拉 |
[21:37] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[21:38] | Well I’m grappling with those same issues. | 我也在被同样的问题困扰着 |
[21:41] | So yes go have coffee with Hacker. | 所以说 去和海克喝咖啡吧 |
[21:44] | And if it goes well then | 如果进展顺利的话 |
[21:46] | maybe you guys can graduate to lunch. | 你们俩可以进一步开始共进午餐 |
[21:50] | W-what should I wear? | 那我穿什么好呢 |
[21:51] | Clothing. | 穿了就行 |
[21:56] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[21:57] | Let me see that one. | 让我来看看 |
[22:00] | Let me see if I can uh scan this. | 我看看能不能把这个扫描下来 |
[22:14] | Well it’s definitely a person. | 没错了 那绝对是个人 |
[22:15] | That’s not our victim. | 那不是受害者 |
[22:16] | The proportions are wrong. | 身材比例不对 |
[22:18] | But no one was supposed to be back there. | 但照理说那后面不应该有人的 |
[22:20] | At 2:38 a.m. | 凌晨两点三十八分 |
[22:22] | Hodgins said that the victim died in the tank | 哈金斯说受害人在水族箱中的死亡时间 |
[22:26] | between midnight and 6:00 a.m. | 是在午夜到凌晨六点之间 |
[22:28] | So this could definitely be our killer. | 那么这人很可能就是凶手了 |
[22:44] | Oh. That is the most unpleasant smell. | 这味道可真难闻 |
[22:47] | Angelfish smoothie? | 神仙鱼冰沙 |
[22:48] | Man you killed the Moroccan angelfish? | 你杀了那些摩洛哥神仙鱼 |
[22:50] | No. | 没有 |
[22:51] | No I did not. | 我没杀它们 |
[22:52] | They died on their own. | 它们自己死掉的 |
[22:54] | Only afterwards did I puree them. | 在那之后我才把它们打成酱的 |
[22:55] | I really hope you can prove that. | 但愿你能证明这一点 |
[22:57] | Those aquarium people love their fish. | 水族馆的人视鱼类如珍宝 |
[22:59] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[23:00] | The angelfish died from | 神仙鱼是死于一种 |
[23:01] | a generic organic protein-based neurotoxin | 常见的有机蛋白质类神经毒素 |
[23:04] | That’s found in lots of different yummy places | 这种毒素还存在于其他美味身上 |
[23:06] | Like the flagellum of bacteria. | 比如说细菌鞭毛 |
[23:08] | What did they absorb it through their gills? | 那么毒素是通过腮进入它们体内的吗 |
[23:10] | I think they ingested it. | 我想是它们摄入体内的 |
[23:12] | By snacking on our victim? | 通过啃咬受害者摄入的 |
[23:13] | No no. | 不是 |
[23:14] | This neurotoxin’s not strong enough | 这种神经毒素的毒性还不足以 |
[23:15] | to kill a fully grown human male. | 杀死一个发育完全的成年男性 |
[23:16] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[23:17] | What if it was injected through his eye? | 那会不会是从他的眼睛注射进去的 |
[23:19] | You know more than once. | 我的意思是 多次注射 |
[23:21] | Well it’d be disorienting | 不管是往眼睛里注射什么 |
[23:22] | as would any injection into the eye. | 都会让人晕头转向的 |
[23:24] | Perhaps Dr. Saroyan can find traces | 也许瑟罗博士能查出 |
[23:26] | in what’s left of the body. Thank you. | 尸体内有哪些残留物质 谢谢 |
[23:27] | – Oh hey Clark. – Yeah. | -等一下克拉克 -怎么 |
[23:28] | Feel I should warn you. | 我觉得有必要提醒你一下 |
[23:29] | Angela and Wendell– they broke up. | 安琪拉和温德尔分手了 |
[23:32] | Uh I’m sorry. What’s that got to do with me? | 不好意思 但是这关我什么事 |
[23:34] | She may be on the market for a new intern. | 她可能会寻觅下一位实习生了 |
[23:39] | Okay okay okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[23:41] | Listen. I’m gonna… | 听着 我得… |
[23:43] | I’m gonna break my cardinal rule for you | 我得为你破例一次 |
[23:44] | and offer some good advice. | 给你一点忠告 |
[23:46] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[23:47] | Do what? | 怎样 |
[23:48] | Channel your own frustrations into snide illusions. | 把自己内心的痛苦转变为挖苦 |
[23:54] | “snide” is a strong word. | “挖苦”这个词好严重 |
[23:57] | Um… i uh I found this for you. | 我给你找到这个了 |
[24:00] | It was… it was in the vacuum. | 在真空机里找到的 |
[24:04] | Looks like an enterolith. | 看着像肠结石 |
[24:05] | Well in cats you would call it | 要是猫的话就叫 |
[24:08] | a hairball. | 毛粪石 |
[24:09] | Though in this I see some bone fragments | 不过能看到有一些碎骨 |
[24:11] | within its composition. | 长在里面 |
[24:13] | Well take it. It’s all yours. | 拿走吧 都是你的了 |
[24:14] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[24:16] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[24:18] | What is it now dr. Hodgins? | 又怎么了 哈金斯博士 |
[24:20] | Thank you for breaking your cardinal rule. | 谢谢你为我破例 |
[24:23] | I’ll uh I’ll take what you said under advisement. | 我会考虑你的忠告的 |
[24:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:28] | Just know that I really don’t need to know the outcome. | 记得考虑出了结果别再告诉我 |
[24:34] | Why can’t you just | 你为什么就不能 |
[24:35] | lighten up the guy’s face and you know zoom in? | 照亮他的脸然后放大就行了 |
[24:38] | Because it was a cell phone camera | 因为这是一个小孩照的 |
[24:40] | that was aimed by a child. | 还是用手机照的 |
[24:41] | The plexiglas at this point | 这扇有机玻璃 |
[24:42] | is a foot thick. | 有一英尺厚 |
[24:43] | – And 30 feet of water. – At night. | -还有三十尺深的水 -还是在夜里 |
[24:45] | I was just asking. | 我就随便问问 |
[24:46] | Okay so I used | 好 我用了 |
[24:47] | some warping software to reverse | 一种变形软件还原了 |
[24:49] | the direction of the distortion that was caused | 水面波纹折射 |
[24:51] | by the waves on the surface of the water. | 引起的变形 |
[24:53] | Then I lit it up. | 然后点亮了 |
[24:54] | But this is the best that I can do. | 不过只能做到这样了 |
[24:56] | Okay. | 很好 |
[24:57] | Well we’ll print that up and get it to Booth. | 我们把它印出来交给布斯吧 |
[24:59] | I know this man. | 我认识这个人 |
[25:00] | You do? | 是吗 |
[25:01] | Yes his name is Ben. | 是 他叫本 |
[25:03] | I saw him working at the aquarium. | 我看到他在水族馆工作 |
[25:04] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[25:05] | Absolutely. | 千真万确 |
[25:14] | So why didn’t you clock in ben? | 你为什么没打卡 本 |
[25:17] | Probably ’cause I wasn’t working. | 因为我没在上班 |
[25:18] | Really? Okay. | 真的吗 好 |
[25:19] | There you go. You see? | 看见了吗 |
[25:21] | And on top of it we have photographic evidence | 除此之外 我们还有照片为证 |
[25:23] | that shows that you were. | 显示你在场 |
[25:26] | Oh. Right. | 哦 对 |
[25:28] | That night. | 那天晚上 |
[25:29] | Right that night. | 没错 就那天晚上 |
[25:30] | Just a routine night at the aquarium. | 一个稀松平常的水族馆之夜 |
[25:32] | Man gets murdered and then he gets fed to the sharks. | 有人被杀还被喂了鲨鱼 |
[25:35] | I wasn’t supposed to work that night. | 那天晚上本来不该我上班 |
[25:38] | But I switched shifts. | 但我换了班 |
[25:40] | I didn’t clock in using my own card. | 我没刷自己的卡 |
[25:41] | – That happens. – Doesn’t matter. | -这也很正常 -那不重要 |
[25:42] | Fact is you were there. | 关键在于 你当时在场 |
[25:44] | So let’s start this all over again shall we okay? | 我们重新开始怎么样 |
[25:47] | There’s a check made out to you | 这是一张开给你的支票 |
[25:49] | Ben Marcus– that’s you right?– | 本·马库斯 是你 对吧 |
[25:50] | For $10 000 deposited the day after the murder. | 一万美金 谋杀第二天存的 |
[25:57] | I can explain that. | 我可以解释 |
[25:57] | Signed by one Dimitri Vladov. | 一个叫迪米特·弗拉多夫的人签的 |
[26:00] | Oh man. | 天哪 |
[26:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:05] | This looks bad ’cause he’s | 我知道这看起来不妙 |
[26:06] | a big Russian mobster type. | 因为他是俄国黑老大 |
[26:08] | Hello! Of course it looks bad. | 当然不妙 |
[26:11] | It’s made out to you for $10 000. | 这是给你的一万块钱 |
[26:12] | For what? | 为什么给你钱 |
[26:17] | It’s not what you think but if I tell you… | 不像你想的那样 但如果我告诉了你 |
[26:21] | Vladov will kill me. | 弗拉多夫会杀了我的 |
[26:23] | Okay I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[26:24] | I’m not saying anything else. | 我什么都不会再说了 |
[26:25] | I’ll just go ask Vlad. | 我就直接去问弗拉多好了 |
[26:27] | Do you think you could leave my name out of it? | 你能不能不跟他提我的名字 |
[26:29] | – No? – No. | -不能 -不能 |
[26:35] | – Dimitri Vladov? – Yeah. | -迪米特·弗拉多夫 -对 |
[26:37] | Vladov the impaler paid for a hit with a check? | 猛哥弗拉多夫给了杀手一张支票 |
[26:39] | Yeah well I mean why would Vladov hire an amateur? | 对 但弗拉多夫为什么要请个业余的 |
[26:41] | And pay by check? | 还用支票付钱 |
[26:42] | That’s not a good sign for law enforcement. | 对司法部门来说可不妙 |
[26:44] | That’s not a good sign for culture as a whole. | 对所有部门都不妙 |
[26:46] | You know what we ought to do? | 知道我们应该干什么吗 |
[26:47] | Pool our money together | 把我们的钱都掏出来 |
[26:48] | buy a buffalo ranch in Alberta. | 去艾伯塔买个养牛场 |
[26:50] | W… sir sir why do I feel like you’re stalling | 长官 我怎么觉得你是在拖着我 |
[26:52] | so I don’t talk to this guy? | 不让我找这个人 |
[26:53] | I am stalling yes. | 我是在拖你 没错 |
[26:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:56] | Why go out on a limb when you know it’s gonna break? | 干嘛要做无用功呢 |
[26:57] | Vladov’s under surveillance by about | 五个联邦人员监视着弗拉多夫 |
[26:59] | five federal agencies and nothing ever happens. | 却一无所获 |
[27:01] | How’s he get away with it? | 他怎么办到的 |
[27:02] | What’s the Russian word for “teflon”? | 知道”泥鳅”用俄语怎么说吗 |
[27:04] | I don’t know teflofistan? | 不知道 泥鳅夫斯基吗 |
[27:05] | Vladov has been brought up on 50 charges– | 弗拉多夫已经有五十项指控了 |
[27:06] | everything from homicide rico prostitution. | 从谋杀 集团犯罪 到卖淫 |
[27:10] | They’ve been smuggling counterfeit vodka for years. | 他们已经走私假冒伏特加酒多年 |
[27:12] | He has a brilliant trick to keep himself out of prison. | 他有足够高明的手段避免牢狱之灾 |
[27:14] | What’s that? | 什么手段 |
[27:15] | He denies doing it. It’s gotten to the point | 死不承认 现在已经到这种地步了 |
[27:17] | when he denies something it’s his way of saying yes. | 只要他否认的东西基本相当于承认 |
[27:19] | Yeah well I’m not afraid to bring this guy in. | 我可不怕把这家伙扯进来 |
[27:21] | You should be. | 你应该怕 |
[27:23] | If you value your pension you should be. | 你想要你的养老金 你就得怕 |
[27:24] | Okay well I’m not | 我不担心那个 |
[27:25] | even when you sound like yoda. | 虽然你说的在情在理 |
[27:27] | You want me with you when you talk to him? | 你询问他时 需要要我在场吗 |
[27:29] | – Why? – Vladov the impaler | -为什么 -猛哥弗拉多夫 |
[27:31] | The nickname is self-explanatory. | 这名字可不是浪得虚名 |
[27:32] | – Nah I can handle it. – Good. | -我能对付得了 -很好 |
[27:34] | But I truly hope | 但我真心希望 |
[27:35] | that you don’t end up getting eaten by sharks. | 你最后不会丧命于鲨鱼之口 |
[27:37] | Because your successes have done wonders for my career. | 因为你可是我的金牌手下 |
[27:46] | This looks like your friendly neighborhood | 这个看起来像是你的好邻居 |
[27:49] | gill raker. | 鳃耙小朋友 |
[27:50] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[27:52] | That… that would be | 那个是 |
[27:54] | Your friendly neighborhood gum wrapper. | 另一个好邻居 口香糖包装纸 |
[27:59] | It’s Booth. | 是布斯 |
[28:01] | Hello Booth. | 喂 布斯 |
[28:02] | Yeah bones listen you got to help me. | 骨头 你得帮我 |
[28:04] | I got a hot lead and a funny feeling. | 我有重要线索和奇怪感觉 |
[28:06] | I-I don’t understand the juxtaposition. | 不明白你这两个词是怎么并列的 |
[28:08] | All right listen I just need a really strong | 好吧 我现在只需要 |
[28:10] | really compelling piece of evidence. | 非常强有力的证据 |
[28:12] | Usually all you say you need is your gun and your wits. | 你一般都说 你只需要你的枪和头脑 |
[28:15] | Well you know I’ve come to depend on your wits too. | 我也已经开始依赖你的头脑了 |
[28:17] | What kind of proof do you need? | 你要什么样的证据 |
[28:18] | I need something that links | 我需要能把 |
[28:20] | a russian mobster to a self-improvement guru | 一个俄国黑手党和一个在鱼缸前做演讲的 |
[28:23] | who gives speeches in front of fish tanks. | 励志大师联系起来的证据 |
[28:25] | I’m currently witless. | 我完全摸不着头脑 |
[28:27] | This is the Russian mobster who smuggles booze? | 是走私烈酒的那个俄国黑手党吗 |
[28:29] | Yeah well that’s the nicest thing he does. | 对 走私酒都算他做的好事了 |
[28:34] | Hello? | 怎么了 |
[28:35] | Is somebody doing something there? | 有人在干什么吗 |
[28:37] | Hodgins is doing a demonstration in his beaker. | 哈金斯正在用他的烧杯做一个示范 |
[28:40] | It’s a fact that Russian “businessmen” add blue dye | 俄国”生意人”在透明的酒里加蓝色染料 |
[28:43] | to tankers of clear alcohol and import it as glass cleaner | 然后作为玻璃清洗剂进口 |
[28:48] | thus avoiding the high tariff on booze. | 来避高额的烈酒税 |
[28:50] | Now once it gets to the states | 然后一旦进入国内 |
[28:52] | they need to remove the dye | 他们就得把染料除去 |
[28:54] | so that they can bottle the booze as vodka. | 以便将其装瓶为伏特加 |
[28:56] | Only way to do that… | 唯一的方法 |
[28:59] | is from a reverse osmosis filter. | 就是用反渗透过滤器 |
[29:02] | Okay know what? I got “filter” out of that. | 好 我只听出了过滤器三个字 |
[29:03] | Marilyn at the aquarium told us | 水族馆的玛丽莲告诉我们 |
[29:05] | that they’re missing a filter. | 他们丢了一个过滤器 |
[29:07] | The mob can’t go buy a filter? | 黑手党连一个过滤器都买不着 |
[29:08] | This one is special. | 这个很特殊 |
[29:10] | It’s really huge and extra good. | 它又大又好用 |
[29:13] | – See? – No I don’t see. | -看见了吗 -没有 我看不见 |
[29:14] | I’m in another place. | 我在另外一个地方 |
[29:15] | I’m driving a car. | 而且还在开车 |
[29:17] | Well if you were here you’d be very impressed. | 如果你在场 一定会目瞪口呆 |
[29:18] | Our victim witnesses a filter theft | 死者因为目睹了过滤器被偷 |
[29:20] | and gets killed for it. | 所以被杀了 |
[29:21] | Hit him with the filter Booth. | 用过滤器揍他 布斯 |
[29:23] | That’s your connection. | 这就是你想找的联系 |
[29:24] | Hodgins means metaphorically Booth. | 哈金斯只是比喻 布斯 |
[29:25] | If you hit a Russian mobster with an actual filter | 要是你用过滤器打一个俄国黑老大 |
[29:28] | he’d probably just impale you. | 那他绝对让你穿膛破肚 |
[29:29] | All right well that’s great. | 好吧 很好 |
[29:30] | Thanks for the tip. | 谢谢你的忠告 |
[29:34] | Mr. Vladov could you uh | 弗拉多夫先生 你能… |
[29:36] | please describe your line of work? | 详细描述一下你的职业吗 |
[29:38] | For the purposes of this conversation | 回答你的问题 |
[29:40] | importing and exporting mostly glass cleaner. | 进出口空气清洁剂 |
[29:43] | – Is that 80 proof? – Agent Booth | -是伏特加牌的吗 -布斯探员 |
[29:45] | You know what you know fine. | 你有你的理解 我无可厚非 |
[29:47] | But what we are talking about here is different. | 但在这里说话就得注意些 |
[29:50] | How about you tell me what it is you think I did. | 这样吧 你告诉我你认为我做什么了 |
[29:54] | Then I tell you I did not do this thing. | 然后我告诉你我没干 |
[29:57] | Then we part ways amicably. | 之后我们分道扬镳 |
[30:02] | You know a motivational speaker by the name of Jazz Gunn? | 你知道有个叫贾兹·格温的励志演说家吗 |
[30:04] | No. | 不知道 |
[30:06] | That’s a silly name. | 这名真傻 |
[30:08] | How about Ben Marcus? | 那本·马库斯呢 |
[30:09] | Works at the aquarium of the Atlantic. | 在大西洋水族馆工作的那个 |
[30:11] | I even more vehemently deny knowing this person. | 我根本就不认识这个人 |
[30:15] | Did you hire Ben Marcus to steal a filter | 你雇本·马库斯从水族箱里 |
[30:17] | from the giant tank? | 偷过滤器了吗 |
[30:18] | I deny this categorically. | 我完全否认 |
[30:24] | That your check? | 这是你的支票吗 |
[30:26] | That’s your name. | 这有你的名字 |
[30:28] | Right there– Dimitri Vladov. | 在这 迪米特·弗拉多夫 |
[30:30] | And that’s your signature right there. | 是你的亲笔签名 |
[30:32] | Check was written out | 支票是写给一个男人的 |
[30:33] | to a man who was photographed at the scene of a murder. | 这个人在犯罪现场被相机拍下来了 |
[30:35] | He cashed it the next day. | 他第二天就把支票兑了 |
[30:37] | No that is not my check. | 不 这不是我的支票 |
[30:39] | Yes it is. It’s your check. | 这就是你的支票 |
[30:40] | No it is not. | 不 不是 |
[30:40] | You know It’s illegal to provide | 你应该知道 提供假消息 |
[30:41] | false information that may impede a federal investigation. | 我可以告你妨碍司法公正 |
[30:45] | I’m not aware of this no. | 我不知道 |
[30:46] | You’re aware of it now | 那你现在知道了 |
[30:47] | ’cause I’m telling you. | 因为我告诉你了 |
[30:50] | Am I under arrest? | 我是不是被捕了? |
[30:52] | I don’t know. Are you? | 我不知道 你说呢 |
[30:56] | I like you Agent Booth. | 我很喜欢你 布斯探员 |
[30:58] | And I’ve told you everything I know on this issue. | 我所知道的都已经告诉你了 |
[31:01] | You now owe me a favor. | 你现在欠我一个人情 |
[31:02] | I owe you a favor? Yeah. | 我欠你人情? |
[31:04] | Yeah. I don’t owe you anything. | 我什么也不欠你的 |
[31:06] | Yes you do. | 你欠 |
[31:08] | No I don’t. | 我不欠 |
[31:24] | May I interest you | 想不想看看 |
[31:24] | in our final selections from the filter? | 我从过滤器里找了些什么 |
[31:27] | Dorsal fin from a foxface rabbitfish. | 狐脸河豚的背鳍 |
[31:30] | I believe this is some sort of | 我想这是一种 |
[31:32] | sea turtle feces a rusty paper clip | 海龟的排泄物 一个生锈的曲别针 |
[31:34] | and the broken spine of a lionfish. | 这个是狮子鱼的脊椎 |
[31:37] | And that’s all she wrote. | 就这么多了 |
[31:38] | Throw in the embryonic cells | 还附送了大青鲨的胚细胞 |
[31:39] | of a blue shark and the remains of a human vertebra. | 和人类的脊椎残渣 |
[31:42] | Embryonic cells. | 胚细胞 |
[31:53] | I need to see your virtual aquarium. | 我想看看你的虚拟水族馆 |
[31:56] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[31:57] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[32:00] | Is there a blue shark in this tank? | 里面有大青鲨吗 |
[32:02] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[32:06] | No. No blue shark. | 没有 没有大青鲨 |
[32:08] | Well that’s not possible. | 不可能啊 |
[32:09] | How would those embryonic cells get into the tank? | 那些胚细胞是怎么进去的 |
[32:11] | I mean it’s a closed system. | 这可是个封闭系统阿 |
[32:12] | They weren’t in the tank. | 胚细胞没在水族箱里 |
[32:13] | They were in the victim. | 而是在受害者体内 |
[32:14] | The embryonic cells of a blue shark | 大青鲨的胚细胞 |
[32:16] | can be injected between the vertebrae | 可以被注入到椎骨里 |
[32:20] | to form an infrastructure matrix | 作为结构基质 |
[32:21] | that facilitates neural transmission. | 从而帮助神经传递 |
[32:24] | It restores the spinal cord. | 它可以修复脊髓 |
[32:26] | It was progressive surgery | 就是这种先进的手术 |
[32:28] | that restored Jazz Gunn’s ability to walk. | 使贾兹·格温恢复行走能力 |
[32:30] | It had nothing to do with his ridiculous theory. | 和他那荒谬的理论完全无关 |
[32:33] | What a little liar. | 真是个骗子 |
[32:34] | I have to tell Booth | 我得告诉布斯 |
[32:35] | there’s a scientific explanation for this. | 这事是有科学解释的 |
[32:37] | Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 |
[32:39] | You know what else is missing from this tank? | 你知道这个水族箱里还丢了什么吗 |
[32:42] | Lionfish. | 狮子鱼 |
[32:45] | Looks like a 14-gauge. | 和14号的针头很像 |
[32:59] | Jazz Gunn was a liar. | 贾兹·格温是个骗子 |
[33:01] | He wasn’t cured by swimming in Brazil. | 根本不是在巴西游泳把他治愈的 |
[33:04] | He underwent experimental surgery. | 他去做了个实验性手术 |
[33:05] | Yeah well think of all the people he misled. | 他误导了那么多人 |
[33:07] | That’s motive for murder right there. | 有人想杀了他也是很正常的 |
[33:09] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 你找的是这个吗 |
[33:11] | The edge of this tank is damaged. | 这个缸的边缘受损了 |
[33:13] | It still holds water. | 还没漏水就行 |
[33:14] | We’re on a tight budget around here. | 我们的预算有点紧 |
[33:16] | This explains | 这就解释了 |
[33:16] | the cleft fracture on the victim’s styloid process. | 死者茎状突的骨骼裂缝 |
[33:19] | You lost me bones. | 你把我弄糊涂了骨头 |
[33:20] | The lionfish protects itself with venomous spines | 这条狮子鱼用毒针自保 |
[33:24] | containing the same neurotoxin that stunned our victim | 其毒针中的神经毒素也导致受害者在死前 |
[33:27] | prior to his death. | 陷入昏迷 |
[33:29] | So no hypodermic needle? | 那么不是注射器喽? |
[33:29] | No. There were several spines from one venomous fish | 不是 毒鱼身上有许多毒刺 |
[33:32] | all coming into contact with the victim’s face at the same time. | 这些刺同时扎到了死者的脸 |
[33:36] | So this fish stabbed him in the eye? | 也就是这条鱼扎了死者的眼睛 |
[33:38] | That is consistent with the wounds yes. | 没错 这与伤口吻合 |
[33:40] | This the only lionfish you have here? | 你这儿只有这一条狮子鱼吗 |
[33:42] | That’s it. | 是的 |
[33:43] | Pterois antennata. | 学名蓑鮋 |
[33:44] | I call him Bob. | 我管它叫鲍勃 |
[33:45] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[33:48] | Bob is our murder weapon. | 鲍勃就是凶器 |
[34:01] | The victim and the killer gained access | 受害者和凶手 |
[34:02] | to the back area of the aquarium | 都可以在水族馆后场区关门之前 |
[34:04] | before the door was locked. | 进入其中 |
[34:06] | Jazz saw the lionfish in quarantine. | 贾兹在隔离缸里看到了狮子鱼 |
[34:09] | This represents the quarantine tank. | 这个代表隔离缸 |
[34:11] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[34:12] | Jazz was all about facing his fears. | 贾兹正要直面他的恐惧 |
[34:15] | He saw one of the world’s most venomous fish | 他看见了这种世界上最毒的鱼 |
[34:17] | and was taking a look at it | 他想从水面上 |
[34:19] | from above the surface of the water | 仔细的观察一下 |
[34:20] | when someone forcibly pushed his head | 这时有人用力将他的头 |
[34:22] | down into the tank | 按进鱼缸里 |
[34:24] | causing a cleft fracture | 致使其茎突上 |
[34:26] | of the styloid process. | 留下了骨骼裂缝 |
[34:29] | We used to do that in junior high but we used a toilet. | 初中时常有这遭遇 不过是在马桶里 |
[34:32] | This man died of a lionfish swirly? | 死者死于狮子鱼刺伤 |
[34:34] | Yeah. Now several of the venomous spines | 对 无数狮子鱼刺 |
[34:37] | penetrated the eye area. | 刺入眼部 |
[34:39] | A few broke and remained embedded. | 有的刺断了残留在里面 |
[34:41] | Now with the victim disoriented | 这时 死者处于昏迷状态 |
[34:43] | and possibly unconscious it was very easy | 甚至人事不省 这就很容易 |
[34:45] | to drag him off to the big tank nearby. | 把他拽进附近的水族箱里面了 |
[34:46] | Unconscious underwater | 在水里不省人事 |
[34:48] | he was dead with his first breath. | 刚回过神来就见阎王了 |
[34:50] | And those fish tore him apart. | 之后那些鱼就把他分食了 |
[34:52] | And next words could seriously hopes ture. | 正应了他那句话 |
[34:55] | Eat or be eaten. | 弱肉强食 |
[34:58] | Jazz Gunn flew to Brazil every six months. | 贾兹·格温每六个月飞去巴西一次 |
[35:02] | He had his surgery at a special clinic | 他在巴西的一个小诊所做的手术 |
[35:03] | in a small town called Itamarca. | 诊所在一个叫伊特马加的小镇上 |
[35:05] | That would be consistent | 这就对上号了 |
[35:06] | with the maintenance injections required semiannually. | 因为这种手术要求每半年注射一次 |
[35:09] | Although Itamarca Brazil is a long way to go to get them. | 不过 要去巴西弄这种鱼真是够远的 |
[35:12] | Well you know | 你要知道 |
[35:13] | He’s got to keep up the front. | 他得在公众面前装下去 |
[35:14] | Tell everyone he’s going for another swim in the sea right? | 告诉大家 他又去海里游泳了啊 |
[35:17] | But guess who else paid a visit | 但是你猜猜看 |
[35:19] | to Itamarca this year? | 今年还有谁去了伊特马加 |
[35:23] | So Brazil’s a pretty expensive vacation | 你一个小小的老师 |
[35:26] | for a schoolteacher. | 去巴西度假有点奢侈啊 |
[35:28] | I love to travel. | 我喜欢旅游 |
[35:29] | To the very same beach | 你那么凑巧的去了 |
[35:30] | where Jazz Gunn claimed to have been healed by the sea? | 贾兹·格温声称自己被治愈的那个海滩吗 |
[35:36] | How many of his seminars did you attend? | 你参加过几次他的研讨会 |
[35:40] | The FBI will find out. | 你不说联邦调查局也会查出来的 |
[35:42] | You said you didn’t know who Jazz Gunn was. | 你说过不认识贾兹·格温吧 |
[35:46] | I went to nine of his seminars. | 我去过九次研讨会 |
[35:53] | I have fibromyalgia. | 我患有纤维肌痛症 |
[36:01] | And that bastard convinced me | 那个混蛋说服我 |
[36:02] | that if I just faced my fears | 只要勇于面对恐惧 |
[36:04] | that magically all of this pain would just disappear. | 所有的病痛都会神奇的消失 |
[36:08] | He lied. | 他撒谎 |
[36:09] | So you brought a group | 所以你领了一队 |
[36:10] | of fourth graders along as an alibi for murder? | 四年级小孩去给你当不在场证明吗 |
[36:14] | No it was a coincidence. | 不 那是意外事件 |
[36:18] | He took me back to see this poisonous fish. | 他带我到后面去看这种有毒的鱼 |
[36:20] | “Come face your fears ” he said. | 他说”来直面你的恐惧吧” |
[36:24] | Last thing he should have said to me right then. | 这就是他的临终遗言 |
[36:27] | I’ll tell you what though. | 告诉你们吧 |
[36:28] | He might have been on to something that bastard. | 那个混蛋或许还是有点用 |
[36:31] | Because ever since I shoved his lying face | 因为自从我把他那张丑恶的嘴脸 |
[36:34] | into that poisonous fish I haven’t felt any pain. | 推进毒鱼的嘴 我的疼痛都没了 |
[36:51] | I’m going to have coffee with Andrew. | 我要去和安德鲁喝咖啡了 |
[36:53] | All right have a good time. | 好的 玩得愉快 |
[36:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:56] | I’m going to see someone too. | 我也赶着去见某人 |
[36:59] | Dr. Catherine Bryar. | 凯瑟琳·布雷耶博士吧 |
[37:01] | The case is closed. | 这个案子结了 |
[37:02] | She’s very nice. | 她人很好 |
[37:03] | The two of you seem compatible. | 你们俩看起来很般配 |
[37:05] | Maybe. You know we’ll see. | 也许吧 再看看吧 |
[37:08] | She’s easily as pretty as I am. | 她和我一样漂亮 |
[37:10] | I mean using me as a standard. | 我是说 用我做标准的话 |
[37:15] | Bones you are the standard. | 骨头 你绝对够标准 |
[37:18] | Andrew is not as handsome as you. | 安德鲁可没你那么帅 |
[37:21] | Using you as a standard. | 用你当标准比较 |
[37:23] | He is however taller. | 可是他高一些 |
[37:27] | Catherine isn’t as smart as I am. | 不过凯瑟琳没我聪明 |
[37:29] | Well I’m not as smart as Hacker. | 我也没海克聪明 |
[37:31] | You once said he was a doofus. | 你曾说过他是个蠢货 |
[37:33] | He is a doofus. A smart doofus. | 他是蠢货 聪明的蠢货 |
[37:35] | Well I hope you have a good time together. | 我希望你们玩得开心 |
[37:39] | Yeah you too. | 好的 你也是 |
[37:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:24] | – I’m not late am I? – Not at all. | -我没迟到吧 -完全没 |
[38:26] | – We were catching a murderer. – I heard. | -我们在逮捕疑犯 -我听说了 |
[38:28] | Catching a murderer is the best excuse | 逮捕疑犯是我听过的 |
[38:29] | for being late I’ve ever heard. | 最好的迟到借口 |
[38:30] | But you said I wasn’t late. | 你说我没迟到啊 |
[38:31] | I was putting you at ease. | 那么说是为了让你放松一些 |
[38:32] | It’s one of my strengths. | 我很擅长这个 |
[38:34] | That and I can write longhand perfectly in the dark. | 我还擅长在黑暗中写漂亮的书法 |
[38:41] | Sit down. | 请坐吧 |
[38:45] | Congratulations on solving the murder. | 祝贺你们解决了谋杀案 |
[38:47] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[38:48] | Now Booth can have sex with Dr. Bryar. | 现在布斯就能和布雷耶博士上床了 |
[38:51] | Because she was involved in the investigation | 因为之前她和调查有牵连 |
[38:53] | And the FBI does not allow socialization | 而联邦调查局里不允许探员 |
[38:57] | with suspects or consultants. | 和疑犯或顾问有交往 |
[38:58] | And for a while she was both. | 而前阵子 她两者皆是 |
[39:01] | Oh my god. | 天哪 |
[39:03] | Andrew are you allowed to see me socially? | 安德鲁 你可以和我有交往吗 |
[39:06] | Absolutely. I got clearance. | 绝对可以 我有许可证的 |
[39:08] | From whom? | 谁发的 |
[39:09] | From myself. | 我自己 |
[39:11] | In fact I not only granted permission | 事实上 我不仅得到许可 |
[39:13] | I insisted that I see you socially. | 我坚持要和你见面 |
[39:15] | That’s funny because you’re satirizing bureaucratic rules | 这很有趣 你表面上执行了规则 |
[39:18] | by adhering to the letter of the regulations | 其实并没有执行它的本意 |
[39:21] | instead of the spirit of it. | 你是在讽刺局里的条例 |
[39:25] | You’ve got a great laugh. You do. | 你的笑容真美 真的 |
[39:27] | It’s a Rat Pack laugh. | 这是”鼠帮”[乐队]式的笑容 |
[39:29] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不明白你说的是什么 |
[39:30] | You don’t know about the Rat Pack? | 你不知道鼠帮吗 |
[39:33] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[39:35] | Why? The Rat Pack does not sound like a good thing. | 为什么 鼠帮听起来不像是好东西 |
[39:38] | ‘Cause you will not be able to resist the man | 因为这样一来 你就没法拒绝我了 |
[39:40] | who showed you that the Rat Pack is a good thing. | 让我来告诉你鼠帮是多好的东西 |
[39:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:50] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我实话吧 |
[39:51] | Did you think even for a second | 你有没有 哪怕一瞬间 |
[39:54] | that I might be the murderer? | 认为我就是凶手 |
[39:56] | No. | 从没 |
[39:58] | I may not know who did commit the murder | 我当时虽然还不知道谁是凶手 |
[40:00] | but I definitely know who didn’t. | 但我很清楚谁不是 |
[40:03] | Yeah yeah I know you’re a scientist | 是啊 是啊 你是科学家 |
[40:04] | so that whole intuition thing | 直觉这种说法 |
[40:06] | is just a load of crap right? | 你肯定觉得是胡扯吧 |
[40:07] | I have an intuition about you. | 我对你有种直觉 |
[40:11] | Really? | 是吗 |
[40:13] | It tells me that you could use some company. | 我的直觉告诉我 你需要些陪伴 |
[40:18] | Oh I could use some company really? | 我需要些陪伴 是吗 |
[40:21] | I make you laugh. You make me laugh. | 我能让你发笑 你能逗我开心 |
[40:24] | You’re going to make me laugh? | 你能逗我笑吗 |
[40:27] | Do you think these diamond earrings are real? | 你觉得这些钻石耳环是真的吗 |
[40:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:30] | I could tell that they were real | 自从我前男友把它们送给我 |
[40:32] | the minute my ex gave them to me. | 我就知道这些是真货 |
[40:34] | How so? | 怎么会 |
[40:35] | Because no one would buy fake diamonds this small. | 因为没人会买这么小的假钻 |
[40:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:41] | So give me a call if you want to have dinner sometime. | 如果想和我共进晚餐 就打电话吧 |
[40:49] | Hey Catherine. | 嘿 凯瑟琳 |
[40:53] | You want to have dinner sometime? | 找个时间共进晚餐吧 |
[40:55] | Sure. | 好的 |
[41:11] | Angela and Hodgins find the fish tank to be very romantic. | 安琪拉和哈金斯觉得那个鱼缸很浪漫 |
[41:15] | The mystery of the deep. | 神秘的海底深处 |
[41:16] | The great unknown. | 耐人寻味的未知世界 |
[41:18] | It’s a body of enclosed water | 那只是一缸死水 |
[41:20] | filled with aquatic ectothermic vertebrates. | 里面装满了水生冷血脊椎动物 |
[41:24] | Not unknown at all. | 没什么神秘的 |
[41:25] | But pretty. | 不过很美 |
[41:27] | Maybe that’s what they like. | 他们也许就是因为这点喜欢它 |
[41:28] | Yeah. That’s probably what it is. | 对啊 也许就是这个原因 |
[41:32] | I bet that’s what it is. | 肯定是这个原因 |
[41:33] | So your date– how was that? | 那么 你的约会怎么样 |
[41:36] | Oh quite enjoyable. | 很愉快 |
[41:38] | Andrew is charming and very funny. | 安德鲁很有魅力 很风趣 |
[41:40] | I can see you’re still smiling. | 看得出来 你现在都还在笑呢 |
[41:42] | What about you and Catherine? | 你和凯瑟琳怎么样了 |
[41:44] | Did you have a good time? | 过得开心吗 |
[41:47] | Yeah we laughed. A lot. | 是的 我们一直开怀大笑 |
[41:50] | It felt good. | 感觉不错 |
[41:52] | I’m gonna see her again. | 我还会继续见她的 |
[41:55] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[41:57] | You deserve a good woman Booth. | 你应该配一个更出色的女人 布斯 |
[41:59] | So do you Bones. | 你也是 骨头 |
[42:00] | I mean not… a woman but you know what I meant. | 我是说 不是…女人 你知道的 |
[42:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:07] | So um what did you laugh about? | 你们谈什么好笑的事了 |
[42:11] | She said something about her earrings. | 她说了些关于耳环的事 |
[42:14] | She wore amusing earrings? | 她戴着很滑稽的耳环吗 |
[42:16] | No she said that they were a gift | 不是 她说那是别人送她的礼物 |
[42:17] | and she knew that they were real | 她知道那是真货 |
[42:18] | ’cause no one would buy fake diamonds that small. | 因为没人会买那么小的假钻 |
[42:22] | They might if they were on a tight budget. | 如果预算很紧就有可能啊 |
[42:24] | No no no. It’s um… | 不 不 不 那是… |
[42:27] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[42:28] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓的 |
[42:29] | Never mind. You had to be there. | 算了 你得身临其境才会觉得好笑 |
[42:31] | Andrew is going to introduce me to a Rat Pack. | 安德鲁要向我介绍鼠帮 |
[42:35] | He was very excited about it. | 他对此很兴奋 |
[42:36] | They must be extraordinary rodents. | 那一定是种很了不起的啮齿动物 |
[42:39] | Yeah. Talented too. | 是啊 也很有才华 |
[42:41] | Do you know them? | 你也知道它们吗 |