时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Sanders Dubovich check these hot spots | 桑德斯 杜维奇 检查一下这些火点 |
[00:07] | and we’re good to go. | 我们就可以收工了 |
[00:09] | What’s up Connor? | 干什么呢 卡纳 |
[00:10] | Hey pop this wardrobe. Don’t want a flare-up | 把衣柜砸开 我可不想 |
[00:12] | dragging us back out here this weekend. | 因为有火情这周末又要到这里来 |
[00:20] | Whoa! | 天啊 |
[00:26] | That’s a new one on me. | 这我还是头一次见到 |
[00:35] | Order in successful societies | 良好的社会秩序 |
[00:38] | depends upon enforced rules. | 要依靠强制的法律 |
[00:39] | People can do the right thing left on their own. | 人民可以自行保持良好秩序 |
[00:41] | History shows otherwise. | 历史表明这不可能 |
[00:43] | A weak government will always spawn mutiny and rebellion. | 孱弱的政府总会滋生反动和叛乱 |
[00:45] | You don’t believe in human decency | 你在任何时候 |
[00:46] | under any circumstances? | 都不相信人性本善吗 |
[00:47] | Not as a means of controlling a population no. | 至少不能靠它统治人民 |
[00:50] | The result would be anarchy. | 那样会导致无政府状态 |
[00:51] | I have to say I agree with the pretty lady on this one. | 在这方面 我很赞同这位漂亮的女士 |
[00:54] | Without the strong arm of the law we’re animals. | 没有强硬的法律 我们就是一群动物 |
[00:56] | Sheriff Gus Abrams thank you for coming out here. | 加斯·阿布拉姆警长 感谢你们的到来 |
[00:58] | What caused the fire? | 火灾起因是什么 |
[01:00] | Well it could be arson. The fire boys say | 可能是放火 消防员说 |
[01:01] | they didn’t find any sign of an accelerant. | 他们没有找到促燃物 |
[01:04] | The source of the flame looks like a lit candle. | 起火的源头看起来是点燃的蜡烛 |
[01:06] | Was someone killed? | 有人被杀了吗 |
[01:07] | Well that’s why we asked for you people. | 这就是我们联系你们的原因 |
[01:13] | Whoa! | 天啊 |
[01:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:16] | – Is that real Bones? – Yes. | -是真的吗 骨头 -是的 |
[01:18] | I was hoping “no.” | 还指望你说”不是” |
[01:19] | The bones were already dry | 这具尸骨在大火之前 |
[01:21] | and de-fleshed prior to the fire. | 就已经是没有肌肉组织且干燥的状态了 |
[01:23] | The victim was elderly female. | 死者是老年人 女性 |
[01:26] | Oh! | 咦 |
[01:27] | “Oh”? Wait you usually don’t say “oh.” | “咦” 等等 你通常不说”咦”的 |
[01:29] | It was an indication of my surprise. | 是表示我很惊讶的意思 |
[01:31] | Well I know that but why? | 这我知道 为什么惊讶 |
[01:33] | The bones have been rearticulated. | 这具尸骨是被重新组装的 |
[01:35] | – Is that bad? – The skeleton | -是坏事吗 -尸骨 |
[01:36] | has been reassembled quite amateurishly. | 被很业余的重新拼装 |
[01:39] | See how the right ulna has been placed | 左桡骨被错误的安在了 |
[01:41] | with the left radius? | 右尺骨的位置 |
[01:42] | Yeah shoddy. That’s shoddy work. | 是啊 低劣 的确是低劣的组装 |
[01:45] | – Hey guys? – Yeah. | -伙计们 -怎么了 |
[01:46] | Uh Hodgins noticed that there’s a path | 哈金斯在房屋周围 |
[01:49] | all the way around the house. | 发现了一条小道 |
[01:50] | And Angela noticed that it was a circle. | 安琪拉意识到那是个圆周 |
[01:52] | Looks like it acted as a firebreak. | 看起来像是防火道 |
[01:54] | Also dusted with some fine powder. | 上面还有一些细粉 |
[02:02] | Oh those are crows. You city people may not be familiar. | 那是乌鸦 你们城里人可能不熟悉 |
[02:05] | Crows are carrion birds Sheriff. | 乌鸦是腐食动物 警长 |
[02:07] | They scavenge for fresh kill. | 它们搜寻刚刚死掉的尸体 |
[02:11] | When she starts flapping her elbows like that | 当她像那样摆起手臂的时候 |
[02:13] | she’s hot on the trail for something. | 就表示她有重大发现了 |
[02:16] | Well I don’t want to think about what she’s after. | 我可不想知道她发现了什么 |
[02:27] | – Booth? – Yeah? | -布斯 -怎么了 |
[02:32] | Okay let me get this. | 让我来吧 |
[02:40] | Oh god. | 天啊 |
[02:44] | – Don’t say it. – Oh I’ve got to. | -不要说 -必须说 |
[02:46] | “We aren’t in Kansas anymore.” | “我想我们不在堪萨斯州了”[《绿野仙踪》台词] |
[02:49] | Whoa okay. | 老天 |
[02:51] | I don’t like it when dead things move. | 我不喜欢死了的东西乱动 |
[02:53] | Did you see that? | 看见了没 |
[02:54] | It was moving there. | 它刚刚在动 |
[03:01] | Who do you want to start with? | 你想从哪个开始着手 |
[03:03] | The wicked witch of the east over here? | 是这具东方女巫吗[《绿野仙踪》中人物] |
[03:05] | – East right? – Right. | -是东方吧 -对 |
[03:06] | Uh she wore the red shoes. | 她穿着红鞋 |
[03:08] | We should start with the more recent remains. | 我们从比较新的这具遗体开始 |
[03:11] | Which are sealed up. | 尸体被包裹起来了 |
[03:12] | What is it with this job | 这个案子里的尸体 |
[03:14] | and corpses encased in mystery wrap? | 怎么都是用奇怪的东西包裹着 |
[03:16] | Dr. Hodgins says it’s most likely | 哈金斯博士说 |
[03:17] | polystyrene ceiling insulation | 可能是顶棚隔热层材料 |
[03:19] | that melted in the fire and coated the body. | 在大火中融化掉 包裹了尸体 |
[03:21] | Could he explain the sparkle? | 他能解释发光的现象吗 |
[03:22] | Fluorescent bulbs exploded afterward | 荧光灯泡爆炸后 |
[03:24] | shattering over the polystyrene. | 碎片覆盖了隔热膜 |
[03:26] | Perhaps you and Dr. Hodgins | 或许你和哈金斯博士 |
[03:27] | can find a way to unseal the remains. | 可以找到清理尸体的办法 |
[03:30] | Let me see if I can get in here. | 我看看这里能不能伸进去 |
[03:35] | Wire ligatures around the wrists indicate foul play. | 手腕上金属线的痕迹意味着可能是他杀 |
[03:38] | No evidence of smoke inhalation. | 没有烟尘吸入的痕迹 |
[03:40] | She was dead before the fire. | 大火之前她就已经死了 |
[03:43] | Now… that one is just weird. | 至于那一个 真的是太怪了 |
[03:47] | These bones were found in a sealed wardrobe. | 这些遗骨是在一个密封的衣柜发现的 |
[03:49] | It preserved her in fire. | 使她免于火烧 |
[03:51] | Uh female also caucasian. | 女性 也是白种人 |
[03:53] | Uh 40 to 50 years old. | 年龄在40到50岁之间 |
[03:55] | There’s evidence of spinal kyphosis | 脊柱畸形 |
[03:57] | which would have given her a hunched posture. | 也就是说她驼背 |
[03:59] | This stain here on the forehead | 额头的污点 |
[04:01] | is the result of contact with copper. | 是与铜器接触的结果 |
[04:03] | I’ve seen this before in disinterred bodies | 我曾经在从铜质棺材中 |
[04:05] | because of the copper hardware on coffins. | 挖掘出的尸体上发现过类似痕迹 |
[04:08] | So somebody robbed | 这么说 |
[04:09] | a grave strung together a skeleton | 有人盗了墓 拼凑了一具遗骨 |
[04:11] | and stuck it in a wedding dress? | 然后给它穿上了一件婚纱 |
[04:13] | That’s a reasonable conclusion. | 这个结论很合理 |
[04:15] | These are greenstick fractures. | 这些是绿枝状骨折 |
[04:17] | Extreme force was applied to the chest. | 由于胸部重压所致 |
[04:20] | And there’s a clean-edged | 在脊柱的L2和L3处 |
[04:22] | indentation of the spinous processes L-2 and L-3. | 发现了边缘很平滑的缺口 |
[04:26] | Thoracic crushing | 胸部被压碎 |
[04:28] | combined with the puncture wound. | 加上刺穿的伤口 |
[04:30] | This woman was subjected to a kind of torture | 这个女人经历了盛行于 |
[04:33] | that was used in the 17th century. | 17世纪的某种酷刑 |
[04:35] | – Torture? – These injuries | -酷刑 -这些伤痕 |
[04:37] | are consistent with a form of punishment | 与赛伦女巫审判的 |
[04:39] | used during the salem witch trials. | 惩罚手法一致 |
[04:45] | She was a witch? | 她是个女巫 |
[05:21] | You know what I think? | 知道我怎么想吗 |
[05:22] | I think Cam sent us both to the crime scene | 我认为凯把我们一起派到犯罪现场 |
[05:23] | because of the tension between us. | 是为了缓和我们之间的紧张关系 |
[05:26] | “Tension”? Hey there’s no tension between us. | 紧张 你我之间关系没有紧张 |
[05:28] | Yeah at first I thought it was because I’m suddenly– | 一开始我以为是因为我突然之间 |
[05:31] | I don’t know– available again. | 怎么说呢 又单身了 |
[05:33] | And then I thought maybe it was because | 后来又认为是因为 |
[05:35] | you think that I treated Wendell badly. | 你认为我没有善待温德尔 |
[05:38] | Hold on. Wendell said that it was totally mutual. | 等等 温德尔说分手是两个人的决定 |
[05:40] | He said that you were wonderful. | 他说你很棒 |
[05:42] | I’m not sure how I feel about you two discussing me. | 你们两个谈论我 真的是有点怪怪的 |
[05:45] | Not “discussing” you. | 不是”谈论”你 |
[05:46] | Complimenting you. | 赞扬你 |
[05:49] | Okay fine. | 好吧 |
[05:51] | No more compliments. | 不再赞扬了 |
[05:52] | You don’t look good today. | 你今天看起来不漂亮 |
[05:54] | Your smile is ordinary at best | 你的笑容相当平庸 |
[05:56] | and it is not cool that we finally | 我们终于能够外出行动 |
[05:58] | get to work together again in the field. | 也一点不令人兴奋 |
[06:01] | Okay that’s fine. | 好吧 |
[06:03] | I can live with that. | 我还能忍 |
[06:06] | Yeah this symbol is very creepy on this chimney. | 烟囱上的标记很吓人 |
[06:09] | All right let me see. | 让我看看 |
[06:12] | – See? – Oh yeah. | -是吧 -是啊 |
[06:14] | It could be a lot of things. | 可能代表着很多东西 |
[06:20] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[06:22] | Oh the prius | 普锐斯[丰田车] |
[06:24] | helps you stay in your lane. | 可以自动保持行车路线 |
[06:26] | That’s kind of cool. | 这个功能挺酷的 |
[06:27] | It is cool. | 是很酷 |
[06:28] | Let’s do that again. | 再来一次 |
[06:33] | Oh that is not cool. | 这下不酷了 |
[06:36] | I didn’t even see him there. | 我都没看见他 |
[06:37] | He’s pretty sneaky. | 他可真鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[06:38] | Pull over. | 靠边停 |
[06:39] | I’ll pour on the charm. | 我来施展魅力 |
[06:50] | It’s Sheriff Abrams from the crime scene. | 是犯罪现场的阿布拉姆警长 |
[06:53] | – Oh perfect. – Good afternoon sir. | -太好了 -下午好 先生 |
[06:55] | I observed you crossing the double-yellow. | 我看到你越过了双黄线 |
[06:57] | How much have you had to drink today? | 今天你喝了多少酒 |
[06:58] | Sheriff Abrams it’s us. | 阿布拉姆警长 是我们 |
[06:59] | Hodgins and Angela. | 哈金斯和安琪拉 |
[07:01] | We just left the crime scene. | 我们刚刚离开现场 |
[07:02] | We’re heading up north to drop off our stuff at the lab. | 我们北上把证据带回实验室 |
[07:04] | I know Dr. Hodgins. | 我知道 哈金斯博士 |
[07:06] | I’m just following the law. | 我只不过是在执法 |
[07:07] | Have you had anything to drink today? | 今天喝酒了吗 |
[07:09] | Hi Sheriff. | 警长 |
[07:11] | Listen um I really do | 你看 我一直对 |
[07:13] | like a man in uniform | 穿着制服 热爱工作的男人 |
[07:15] | who loves his job. | 情有独钟 |
[07:16] | So uh neither one of us has had anything to drink. No. | 我们都没有喝酒 没有 |
[07:20] | Hello Ms. Montenegro. | 你好 马尼古小姐 |
[07:21] | But I’m afraid I need the driver to respond. | 不过我需要司机回答问题 |
[07:24] | Yeah yeah I’ve had several martinis | 没错 我喝了几杯马提尼酒 |
[07:25] | some absinthe and a barrel of mead. | 还喝了苦艾酒和蜂蜜酒 |
[07:28] | License and registration please. | 请出示驾照和行驶证证 |
[07:29] | He was kidding. | 他在开玩笑 |
[07:31] | He’s just being an idiot. | 他只是犯傻了而已 |
[07:34] | You too please. | 你的也要 |
[07:40] | A real salem witch? | 真正的赛伦女巫 |
[07:41] | – That’s awesome! – Relax. Simmer down. | -太棒了 -放松 小点声 |
[07:43] | The Strontium isotope results | 锶同位素的测试结果 |
[07:45] | verify Massachusetts. | 证实是在马萨诸塞州 |
[07:48] | Can I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[07:49] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[07:50] | My first published work | 我发表的第一篇文章 |
[07:52] | concerned the collective sociopathology | 就是关于赛伦女巫背后所隐藏的 |
[07:54] | behind the salem witch trials. | 集体社会病理学 |
[07:55] | I’m a leading expert. | 我是这方面的专家 |
[07:57] | Shrinkery meets witchery. | 又是心理学又是巫术的 |
[07:58] | Your head’s probably about ready to explode huh? | 你已经快要崩溃了吧 |
[08:01] | It’s a completely acceptable arena of study | 即使对一位心理学家来说 这也是 |
[08:03] | even for a psychologist. | 完全可接受的研究领域 |
[08:05] | Thank you. At last I feel validated. | 谢谢 我终于觉得有价值了 |
[08:08] | Most cultures believe that some sort | 多数文化认为某些 |
[08:10] | of supernatural power can be elicited through ritual. | 超自然能量可以通过仪式召唤出来 |
[08:13] | Like uh you going to church. | 比如…你去教堂礼拜 |
[08:15] | Right. Well at least I don’t ride there on my broomstick. | 是啊 至少我没有骑着扫帚去 |
[08:17] | Most witches align themselves with the wiccans | 大多数女巫称自己为术士 |
[08:19] | but witchcraft is an extremely heterogeneous subject | 事实上巫术是极端复杂的 |
[08:23] | which encompasses the dark arts | 其中也包含黑魔法 |
[08:25] | – like evil spells sacrifices… – so you’re saying | -比如恶魔诅咒 献祭 -你是说 |
[08:27] | this creepy old witch | 这个吓人的女巫 |
[08:28] | came back from the dead to kill this victim? | 死而复生杀掉了被害人 |
[08:30] | – No. – No no. | -不是 -不是 |
[08:31] | Of course not but we are talking about | 当然不是 可你要知道 |
[08:33] | a three-century-year-old body that was rearticulated | 这可是一具三百年前的尸体被重新组装 |
[08:36] | and costumed as a virgin are we not Dr. Brennan? | 还扮成处女之身 对吧 布纳恩博士 |
[08:39] | Well given that women in those times | 考虑到那个时代的女性 |
[08:41] | were expected to be virgins on their wedding days | 在婚礼时都被期望保持处女之身 |
[08:44] | That’s reasonable. | 那是有道理的 |
[08:45] | I want to work on the case. | 我要去处理一下案子的事了 |
[08:47] | What are you going to do cast a spell? | 你打算怎么做 施一个魔法吗 |
[08:49] | I want to see if I could find a link | 我想看看能不能找到那个老女巫 |
[08:50] | between the old witch and the new witch. | 和新女巫之间的联系 |
[08:52] | All right you know what? | 好吧 那就这样 |
[08:53] | Go for it. It’s all yours. | 放手去做吧 |
[08:54] | There’s no evidence that the other victim was a witch. | 没有证据表明另一个死者也是女巫 |
[08:56] | Aside from the fact that she was wearing | 正常人谁会穿红拖鞋啊 |
[08:58] | red slippers and her feet curled up after she was dead. | 而且她的脚在死后还会蜷曲起来 |
[09:01] | – Booth. – What? | -我是布斯 -什么 |
[09:02] | There’s a completely scientific explanation for it. | 从科学角度来说这完全可以解释的 |
[09:05] | Cheri Byrd. | 雪莉·伯德 |
[09:06] | That creepy house belonged to a woman by the name | 那间诡异的房子主人是 |
[09:08] | of Cheri Byrd and she has | 一个名叫雪莉·伯德的女人 |
[09:10] | a surviving brother. | 她还有个弟弟在世 |
[09:17] | Are you sure it’s Cheri? | 你确定那是雪莉吗 |
[09:19] | Dental records confirm her identity. | 牙科记录确认了她的身份 |
[09:22] | When was the last time you spoke to your sister? | 你最后一次和你姐姐说话是在什么时候 |
[09:24] | Two three months ago. | 两三个月前 |
[09:26] | Someone made an offer on the house. | 有人出价要买房子 |
[09:29] | Our grandfather left it to us both. | 祖父当年把房子留给了我们俩 |
[09:31] | I wanted to sell. | 我想把房子卖了 |
[09:32] | She refused. | 她不肯卖 |
[09:34] | We haven’t spoken since. | 从那以后我们就没说过话 |
[09:36] | You don’t seem too surprised that she’s dead. | 听到她的死讯你似乎并不感到惊讶 |
[09:38] | Cheri and I used to be really close. | 雪莉和我曾经十分亲近 |
[09:41] | You know but uh last ten years | 但是 过去十年中 |
[09:44] | she got into some really… weird stuff. | 她迷上了一些非常怪异的东西 |
[09:47] | Witchcraft? | 巫术吗 |
[09:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:52] | Started ordering us to call her Zephyra. | 她开始让我们称呼她为清风 |
[09:57] | I told her I wouldn’t. | 我告诉他我不干 |
[09:58] | Thought it was stupid. | 我觉得这也太傻了 |
[10:00] | The fact that she didn’t sell the house | 她不愿意把房子卖掉这件事 |
[10:01] | that didn’t get you upset or angry? | 没让你感到不满或者生气吗 |
[10:03] | No. No I didn’t care about the money. | 没有 我在乎的并不是钱 |
[10:07] | I I wanted her to move to the city. | 我只是想让她搬到城里住 |
[10:10] | Thought her mind might go back to normal | 我以为如果她多和别人打交道的话 |
[10:12] | if she saw more people. | 她的精神就会恢复正常 |
[10:14] | Who wanted to buy the house? | 是谁想买下那套房子 |
[10:15] | Guy named Mario Trivisini Trivisonno… | 那个马里奥·特维希尼还是特维希诺来着 |
[10:19] | Making some big development. | 他想搞一个大的开发项目 |
[10:22] | Said Cheri’s place was the key. | 他说雪莉的房子是关键区域 |
[10:24] | “the key ” why? | 为什么是关键区域 |
[10:25] | Lake access. | 湖泊开发权 |
[10:26] | When Cheri said “no “ | 雪莉拒绝之后 |
[10:27] | he had to give up on the whole project. | 他不得不把整个项目都搁置了下来 |
[10:41] | You’re not Hodgins. | 你把哈金斯藏哪儿了 |
[10:42] | He’s not here and I can’t wait any longer. | 他不在这儿 而且我等不及了 |
[10:45] | Wait for what? | 等什么 |
[10:45] | Dr. Brennan wants me to identify the best solvent | 布纳恩博士让我找到一种最强力的溶剂 |
[10:49] | to remove polystyrene from the bones. | 把骨头上的聚苯乙烯去掉 |
[10:52] | So I put myself in the mindset of Dr. Hodgins | 所以我仿照哈金斯博士的思维方式 |
[10:54] | and came up with this experiment. | 想出了这么一套实验方案 |
[11:01] | I have a new appreciation for Dr. Hodgins. | 我对哈金斯博士开始另眼相看了 |
[11:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:06] | This device slowly fills each polystyrene cup up | 这套装置往每个聚苯乙烯杯子里分别 |
[11:09] | with kerosene propylene turpentine | 注入煤油 丙烯 松节油 |
[11:12] | hydrochloric acid and… | 盐酸 还有… |
[11:17] | Acetone. | 丙酮 |
[11:26] | Acetone. | 丙酮耶 |
[11:35] | It’s not like Hodgins to be late. | 哈金斯不像是会迟到的人 |
[11:37] | Can you come get me as soon as he shows up? | 他一露面你就过来告诉我一声 |
[11:39] | And I think the acetone is eating through your shoes. | 还有 我觉得丙酮好像正在啃你的鞋子 |
[11:43] | What? | 什么 |
[11:46] | No no no no no no no no. | 不要不要不要 |
[11:48] | No no. | 不要啊 |
[11:49] | Oh I love these shoes. | 我的爱靴 |
[11:56] | We live in a fascist state. | 这国家简直没天理了 |
[11:59] | If you know that | 既然你知道这一点 |
[12:00] | then why did you taunt the guy with the gun? | 那你干嘛还要挑逗那个配着枪的家伙 |
[12:03] | You expect me to just roll over? | 难道你指望我对他低眉顺眼吗 |
[12:05] | No. Praying that you do though. | 没指望 虽然我很希望你能如此 |
[12:08] | Okay here he comes. Listen Hodgins | 他来了 听好了哈金斯 |
[12:10] | be nice or I will cause you great pain. | 学乖点儿 不然我让你好受 |
[12:12] | So uh have we cleared this up officer? | 事情弄清楚了没 长官 |
[12:16] | Not quite. Now the problem is | 还没 现在的问题是 |
[12:18] | that Miss Montenegro here is a criminal. | 马尼古女士有犯罪记录在身 |
[12:19] | I found an outstanding bench warrant on you young lady. | 你有一张尚未解决的法庭传票 小姐 |
[12:24] | What? | 啥 |
[12:25] | For what? | 什么传票 |
[12:26] | For defying a notice to appear on a speeding charge. | 你没有按通知出席超速指控的听证 |
[12:29] | Oh. Yeah well that. | 那次啊 这个 |
[12:31] | I didn’t speed. | 我没超速 |
[12:32] | But you did defy a bench warrant | 但你藐视法庭传票 |
[12:34] | which is worse than speeding. | 这比超速罪名大的多 |
[12:35] | And Dr. Hodgins you also | 还有哈金斯博士 |
[12:37] | have a warrant for escaping police custody | 八年前你在参与一次信息自由抗议期间 |
[12:39] | during a freedom of information protest eight years ago. | 逃脱警方管制 现在也有逮捕令在身 |
[12:45] | The people have a right to know. | 人们有权知道真相 |
[12:47] | But not a right to run away. | 但没权逃跑 |
[12:49] | Okay… all right listen. | 好了好了 听我说 |
[12:51] | I will appear and Hodgins will surrender | 我会出席听证会 哈金斯也会去自首 |
[12:54] | as soon as we get back okay? | 我们一回去马上就去 好不 |
[12:55] | Word of honor. | 人格担保 |
[12:56] | It’s not up to me. | 这事我说了不算 |
[12:58] | I can’t let you go until the judge rules on your warrants. | 在法官作出裁决之前 我不能放你们走 |
[13:01] | Well when will that be? | 什么时候裁决 |
[13:02] | Whenever one shows up. | 等法官出现了再说 |
[13:04] | In the meantime I suggest | 与此同时 我建议你们 |
[13:06] | you two make the best of things | 好好享受铁窗生活 |
[13:08] | the best you can. | 好好享受吧 |
[13:10] | Hey! | 喂 |
[13:11] | No. Hey! | 喂喂 |
[13:17] | Speeding? | 超速 |
[13:20] | Don’t you dare. | 你还有脸说 |
[13:29] | Oh thanks so much for coming in there Mr. Trivisi…? | 非常感谢你的到来 特维希先生 |
[13:33] | Trivisonno. Trivisonno Properties. | 特维希诺 特维希诺房产公司的 |
[13:35] | Right. | 没错 |
[13:37] | So hey this is something new for me | 这对我来说真够新鲜的 |
[13:39] | to be called in by the FBI. | 被联邦调查局传唤 |
[13:42] | What’s this all about? | 所为何事啊 |
[13:48] | Yeah. I-I know this house. | 没错 我认识这栋房子 |
[13:51] | Bet you get a good deal on that now huh? | 我猜这房子让你大赚一笔了吧 |
[13:53] | Yeah. Why is that? | 为什么这么说 |
[13:57] | You don’t know where I’m going with this pal? | 你还在这儿跟我装傻是吧 哥们 |
[14:00] | Maybe it was your aunt that lived there? | 是不是你家大姨妈住那儿啊 |
[14:04] | You’re… you’re thinking | 你 你不会以为 |
[14:05] | I want to buy the place now? | 我现在还想买那套房子吧 |
[14:07] | No way. I learned my lesson. | 没门儿 我已经吃一堑长一智了 |
[14:09] | What-what do you mean you learned your lesson? | 你怎么就吃一堑长一智了 |
[14:12] | You see me now? | 你看看我现在 |
[14:14] | You see me there? | 再看看我以前 |
[14:18] | See the difference? | 发现区别了没 |
[14:20] | Yeah. You shaved your head. | 看出来了 你剃了头发 |
[14:21] | No. I did not shave my head. | 不 我没有剃头发 |
[14:23] | Your aunt put a curse on me | 是你家大姨妈对我下了诅咒 |
[14:25] | and all the hairs fell off my body. | 然后我全身都开始脱毛 |
[14:27] | all the important ones. | 要害部位都脱光了 |
[14:29] | All right first of all | 好吧 首先 |
[14:29] | Cheri Byrd is not my aunt. | 雪莉·伯德不是我家大姨妈 |
[14:31] | And secondly she’s dead. | 其次 她已经死了 |
[14:33] | Well here’s hoping | 是么 那但愿 |
[14:34] | a curse loses its oomph after the voodoo lady dies. | 诅咒也会随着那老巫婆的死亡而消失 |
[14:37] | Well apparently she was murdered | 很明显 她是被人谋杀的 |
[14:39] | So you want to know what I’m thinking? | 所以 想知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[14:40] | Guy thinks he’s cursed; he loses his hair; | 某人觉得自己被诅咒了 他开始脱发 |
[14:42] | and he wants her dead. | 接着他就想置她于死地 |
[14:44] | No no. You-you couldn’t get me anywhere near that lady. | 不 你可千万别把我和那女人扯到一起 |
[14:47] | Not to kill her not for anything. | 别说杀她了 我不想和她有任何瓜葛 |
[14:49] | She painted this symbol on the bricks on the chimney | 她在烟囱的砖头上画了一个符号 |
[14:51] | and inside there was all this spooky stuff. | 而屋里面也全是诡异的东西 |
[14:55] | Black candles. | 黑色的蜡烛 |
[14:56] | The day she cursed me | 她给我下诅咒的那天 |
[14:57] | there was a dead cat laid out on the dining room table. | 餐厅的桌上还躺着一只死猫 |
[15:00] | So you ditched the project? | 所以你放弃了那个项目吗 |
[15:01] | A month ago. I’m a professional. | 一个月前 我是个专业人士 |
[15:03] | You think I need it to get around | 有个邪恶的巫婆杵在那里 |
[15:04] | that an evil witch lived on the development? | 你觉得我还会继续这个开发项目吗 |
[15:07] | I know when to cut and run. | 我很清楚什么时候该收手走人 |
[15:10] | Just wish I’d done it a week earlier. | 我真该再早一个礼拜这么做的 |
[15:22] | Hodgins isn’t back yet? | 哈金斯还没回来吗 |
[15:24] | No but I’ve made some progress. | 没有 但我取得了一些进展 |
[15:27] | I found this. | 我发现了这个 |
[15:29] | Sharp instrument trauma on the | 胸骨剑突部分 |
[15:30] | xiphoid process of the sternum. | 有利器刺伤的痕迹 |
[15:32] | and anteriomedial aspect | 还有脊椎前中部位 |
[15:34] | of ribs 1 and 4 bilaterally. | 第一第四根肋骨两侧也有伤口 |
[15:36] | She was stabbed repeatedly. | 她被人捅了很多次 |
[15:39] | Make casts to analyze the striations | 铸模分析一下伤口的划痕 |
[15:42] | and kerf characteristics to determine the weapon. | 还有切口处的特征 确定凶器的种类 |
[15:46] | I also found this on the manubrium. | 我还在胸骨柄里发现了这个 |
[15:50] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[15:51] | That’s a Dr. Hodgins’ job. | 那是哈金斯博士的事儿了 |
[15:53] | If we had him… which we don’t. | 当然得先找到他 而我们还没找到 |
[15:56] | And you haven’t heard from him at all? | 你没有他的任何消息吗 |
[15:57] | He and Angela never came back last night. | 他和安琪拉昨晚就没回来过 |
[15:59] | And since they used to be intimates | 不过鉴于他俩曾经是那种关系 |
[16:00] | I decided not to push it ’cause | 我决定还是别去打扰他们了 |
[16:02] | that’s none of my concern. | 因为与我无关 |
[16:03] | None at all. | 毫不相关 |
[16:04] | It’s a little icky actually. | 这也有点太黏糊了 |
[16:06] | It’s not like them to just disappear; | 他们不会就这么玩消失的 |
[16:08] | something could be wrong. | 很可能出了什么事 |
[16:11] | Oh it’s ringing. | 接通了 |
[16:12] | Just tell them we’ve got | 告诉他们咱们已经 |
[16:13] | all the evidence from the crime scene. | 收集了犯罪现场所有的证物 |
[16:14] | – They’ll get us out. – Okay. | -他们会把咱们弄出去的 -好的 |
[16:18] | “Angela.” | 安琪拉的电话 |
[16:19] | Angela? | 安琪拉 |
[16:20] | Yeah hi. | 是我 嗨 |
[16:21] | And Hodgins. Help! | 还有我 救命呐 |
[16:23] | Where are you? | 你们在哪呢 |
[16:24] | We’re in Berryville. | 我们在贝里维尔 |
[16:25] | Maryland– we’re in jail. | 马里兰州 我们在监狱里 |
[16:29] | Why are you in jail? | 你们怎么会在监狱里 |
[16:30] | Well it goes a little… like this | 这话说起来有点…是这样的 |
[16:32] | Uh Hodgins got pulled over for driving like an old lady. | 哈金斯因为开车太婆妈被警察拦住了 |
[16:35] | Yeah and Angela had an outstanding bench warrant. | 然后安琪拉还有一张没有解决的法庭传票 |
[16:38] | You have a warrant too Mr. Clean. | 你也有张逮捕令呢 良民先生 |
[16:40] | Where is the evidence you collected yesterday? | 你们昨晚收集的证物在哪呢 |
[16:42] | – It’s in jail with us. – We’re stuck here | -也在监狱里呢 -我们被困在这儿了 |
[16:44] | until the judge shows up to set our bail | 得等到法官出面让我们保释 |
[16:46] | and who knows when that’s going to be. | 但鬼知道那要等到什么时候 |
[16:47] | Well we need that evidence. | 我们需要那些证物啊 |
[16:49] | I’ll tell Cam to come and get you. | 我一会让凯去接你们 |
[16:50] | Okay also uh will you tell Clark to throw | 还有还有 你可以不可以让克拉克 |
[16:53] | a blanket over my molting swallowtail | 四点半的时候给我那些正在蜕皮的 |
[16:55] | caterpillars at 4:30 | 燕尾蝶虫宝宝盖上毛毯 |
[16:56] | or they will die. | 不然它们会死的 |
[16:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:02] | Yes. | 好耶 |
[17:03] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[17:04] | Well… I’m afraid we might have to | 对了老兄 恐怕我们 |
[17:06] | check out a little early there pal. | 要先走一步了 |
[17:08] | I hope that’s okay. | 您没意见吧 |
[17:10] | You know that sheriff out in podunk was a decent guy. | 那个小镇警员是个正派人物 |
[17:12] | I’m sure Hodgins getting arrested- really good reason. | 哈金斯肯定是真的犯什么事了 |
[17:15] | So I’ve been thinking about dead cats. | 我一直在想那些死猫的事 |
[17:17] | That doesn’t seem like a good use of your time. | 吃东西的时候还惦记着这事 |
[17:20] | Witches the bad kind | 那些邪恶女巫 |
[17:22] | use animal sacrifices in their spells. | 在施咒时通常会杀生祭祀 |
[17:24] | Black cats are particularly meaningful. | 杀黑猫就更是用心险恶 |
[17:26] | I told Sweets that the developer saw a dead cat | 我告诉斯维斯那个开发商说他谢顶之前 |
[17:28] | on the victim’s dining room table before he went bald. | 曾在受害者的餐桌上看见一只死去的黑猫 |
[17:31] | What’s the connection? | 这有关系吗 |
[17:32] | He thinks that she put a spell on him. | 他觉得她给他下咒了 |
[17:34] | You should talk to their local coven. | 你们最好去找找本地的女巫会 |
[17:35] | – Wait a second. There’s a local coven? – Uh-huh. | -什么 这里还有女巫会 -没错 |
[17:37] | The circle of moonwick. | 叫做月亮镇姐妹会 |
[17:39] | You said that wiccans were good | 你的意思是说那些术士是好人 |
[17:40] | whereas the victim was bad. | 而受害者反而是坏人了 |
[17:41] | Yeah they’re probably competing for the same eye of newt. | 对啊 她们可能为争夺蝾螈之眼动手 |
[17:44] | No wiccan ceremonies honor nature | 不会 巫术仪式主张崇拜自然 |
[17:46] | and the sanctity of life above all else. | 和神圣生命胜于一切 |
[17:48] | They don’t use eye of newt. | 她们根本不用那东西 |
[17:50] | Okay tonight is their waning moon ceremony. | 听我说 今晚她们要举行月亏仪式 |
[17:52] | Now logged into their web site | 我上了她们的网站 |
[17:54] | using the name Lilith82. | 用的网名是夜妖82 |
[17:56] | I uh I got directions. | 找到了点线索 |
[17:58] | Witches have web sites? | 女巫还有网站 |
[18:00] | Gotta love the internet huh? | 网络还真是个好东西 |
[18:02] | – So witch hunt tonight? – All right. | -那就来个猎巫之夜怎样 -正合我意 |
[18:05] | If you bring the candles I’ll bring the broomstick. | 你负责带蜡烛的话 我就带扫把 |
[18:09] | This is the hardest bench | 这真是我这辈子坐过的 |
[18:10] | that I have ever sat on in my life. | 最硬的凳子 |
[18:12] | Sat on? Slept on. | 我还躺着呢 |
[18:15] | My shoulders are killing me. | 我肩膀快疼死了 |
[18:17] | Tell me about it. | 我也是 |
[18:21] | Come here. | 过来 |
[18:22] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[18:24] | I’ll give you a little rub. | 我给你揉揉 |
[18:25] | You know work out the kinks. | 就是给你松松筋骨 |
[18:29] | Are you really that mad at me | 你真有那么生气吗 |
[18:30] | that you don’t want a little massage? | 给你按摩一下都不愿意 |
[18:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:36] | Only because I hurt. | 就按摩而已 |
[18:48] | Yeah. | 真舒服 |
[18:50] | Oh oh yes. | 就这样 |
[18:54] | Yes down down. | 就这样 再往下一点 |
[18:55] | A little lower. Lower. | 往下一点 下一点 |
[18:57] | Oh yeah yeah. | 就这样 |
[19:00] | Oh thank you God. Oh… | 天啊 真谢谢你 |
[19:04] | “God” is a little formal. | 说我是”天”可就过誉了 |
[19:06] | Hodgins is fine. | 叫哈金斯就行了 |
[19:08] | Oh yes. | 真舒服 |
[19:10] | Harder right there. Right there. | 用力一点 就那儿 |
[19:11] | Right there oh… | 就那儿 |
[19:17] | Looks to me like uh you two are doing | 我看你们俩在里面 |
[19:19] | just fine in here. | 还过得蛮滋润的嘛 |
[19:22] | Cam! | 凯 |
[19:23] | Hey! So? | 怎样 |
[19:25] | Did you spring us? | 是来保释我俩的吗 |
[19:28] | These two aren’t exactly Bonnie and Clyde. | 他俩又不是什么穷凶极恶之徒 |
[19:30] | Can’t you let them go? | 您能高抬贵手放了他们吗 |
[19:31] | Not until the judge gets here. | 这个得法官来了才行 |
[19:32] | Well I’ll post bail pay the fine– whatever. | 我出面保释 罚款照缴 怎么做都行 |
[19:34] | We need them to solve this murder. | 这个谋杀案少不了他们 |
[19:36] | You have the evidence. | 你已经拿到证据了 |
[19:37] | They can be reached here any time to assist. | 什么时候到这儿来找他们协助调查都行 |
[19:40] | Don’t you think you’re being a little | 您是不是有点太… |
[19:42] | rigid? | 死板了 |
[19:45] | You are a law enforcement professional | 你也是执法部门出身 |
[19:47] | – are you not ma’am? – Yes but… | -是吗 -没错 可是 |
[19:50] | Well then you know that the law | 那你一定清楚 |
[19:52] | can’t be twisted to our will or chaos will ensue. | 法律不容徇私 否则就乱套了 |
[19:55] | I mean where does it end? | 什么才算个尽头呢 |
[19:57] | Today a seemingly minor bench warrant tomorrow | 今天只是一个小小拘捕传票就徇私 |
[20:00] | we overlook another piece of paper | 明天说不定就因为放任这种行为 |
[20:03] | and a murderer goes free. | 会是让凶手逍遥法外 |
[20:09] | You are like the last upright man in America. | 您肯定是美国最后一位正义斗士了 |
[20:12] | Well I wouldn’t say that. | 这个不敢当 |
[20:15] | But I’m a good sheriff. | 但我绝对是一位称职的警官 |
[20:17] | And I love the law. | 并且我誓死忠于法律 |
[20:20] | That’s very impressive sheriff. | 警官 我真是佩服得五体投地 |
[20:22] | Oh my god he’s getting to her. | 天啊 他把她说服了 |
[20:26] | I’m sure the judge will be coming soon. | 我想法官肯定很快就过来了 |
[20:28] | No no no no you’re kidding right? | 不要 你开玩笑的吧 是吧 |
[20:30] | Sorry. It was like arguing | 抱歉 他说的太在理了 |
[20:32] | with one of the founding fathers. | 简直就是国父在世 |
[20:33] | I’ve got the evidence. We’ll talk okay? | 反正证据我已经拿到了 回头再说行吗 |
[20:36] | – Oh my god. – No. | -天啊 -不要啊 |
[20:37] | – Cam! – No! | -凯 -不要 |
[20:40] | – Cam? – See you guys later. | -凯 -回见喽 |
[20:41] | Hey? | 有没搞错 |
[20:46] | Could you not walk so loudly? | 你就不能轻点声 |
[20:47] | Don’t tell me that you’re afraid of witches. | 你不会是怕了女巫吧 |
[20:50] | Wiccans and no but why waste an opportunity | 是术士 才不呢 但是能有机会 |
[20:53] | to observe them when they don’t know | 趁他们没有觉察 |
[20:54] | they’re being observed? | 观察一番当然更好 |
[20:56] | You want to spy on witches? | 你想监视这些女巫 |
[20:57] | Wiccans. No I want you to spy on them | 是术士 不是 我想让你来监视 |
[20:59] | while I study them anthropologically. | 我从人类学角度研究他们 |
[21:06] | Ground zero. | 找到目标 |
[21:16] | Whoa. Fascinating. | 太神奇了 |
[21:27] | What are they doing with that Blair Witch thingy? | 她们拿的那个巫术道具是什么 |
[21:30] | It’s a miniature effigy | 是巫毒玩偶 |
[22:05] | Okay why is it when things like this happen | 为什么每次这种艳事发生的时候 |
[22:07] | it always happens to people you don’t want to see naked? | 总是那些我不想看的人在裸奔呢 |
[22:21] | Okay so we have Rowan and Eden right? | 好了 这两位是罗恩和伊登 对吧 |
[22:25] | – Ember. – Ember. Exactly. | -是灰烬 -对了 是灰烬 |
[22:26] | We’ll give you the names society assigned to us | 我们可以告知教区联合会授予我们的教名 |
[22:29] | but not while in the sacred grove. | 但在这片神圣的森林说恐怕有渎神明 |
[22:31] | Oh okay dancing naked is okay | 连裸舞都可以跳 |
[22:33] | but Christian names are forbidden. | 居然给个教名都不行 |
[22:34] | Got it. | 真长见识了 |
[22:35] | We weren’t doing anything wrong. | 我们没做什么错事 |
[22:37] | Why are you disrupting a religious service? | 可你们为什么要扰乱我们的宗教仪式 |
[22:39] | You know what happened to your friend Zephyra? | 知道你们的朋友清风发生什么了吗 |
[22:41] | Is this by any chance a totem representing her? | 这个图腾是不是代表她的 |
[22:44] | We were marking the end of Zephyra’s corporeal life. | 这是在表明清风的尘世生活已经了结 |
[22:48] | Celebrating the unification | 是在庆祝她最终达到 |
[22:49] | of her spirit with the elements. | 神形合一的境界 |
[22:51] | Why would you do that? | 你们为什么这样做 |
[22:52] | Unless she was a member of your coven. | 莫非她也是女巫会的成员 |
[22:54] | She was not one of us. | 她不是我们的一员 |
[22:56] | A bad witch. | 她是邪恶女巫 |
[22:58] | Sadly Zephyra performed magic for profit. | 可悲的是 清风利用巫术牟利 |
[23:00] | She was known to use human relics. | 大家都知道她使用人的遗骸 |
[23:02] | Such as the body of a Salem witch? | 比如塞伦女巫的尸体 |
[23:04] | I don’t know where she would get something like that | 我不知道她是从哪里得到那些东西的 |
[23:06] | but that would be an immensely powerful relic yes. | 但是那个东西确实魔力非凡 |
[23:09] | Oh so she has other clients. | 所以她还有其他顾客 |
[23:11] | Well we’re going to have to talk to them. | 我们随后就去找那些人谈谈 |
[23:12] | The dark arts are fragile | 黑魔法易被误用 |
[23:14] | Agent Booth. | 布斯探员 |
[23:16] | Zephyra’s clients employed her to do evil. | 所以清风的顾客雇她做坏事 |
[23:19] | Bad people getting other bad people to do bad things. | 也就是说恶人们狼狈为奸为非作歹 |
[23:29] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[23:30] | Fragments of the hyoid and the throat cartilage. | 舌骨和喉骨碎片 |
[23:33] | Some of the smaller bones were broken when the house collapsed. | 房子倒塌时像这样的细小骨头都被砸碎 |
[23:35] | They’re very difficult to clean. | 很难清理 |
[23:36] | I may need to go back in with the acetone. | 可能还要用丙酮清洗一下 |
[23:39] | Well it’s time to multi-task. | 接下来有得活干了 |
[23:41] | I have the evidence Angela and Hodgins | 我这里拿到了安琪拉和哈金斯从现场 |
[23:43] | gathered from the scene. | 找到的证据 |
[23:46] | I thought your intention was to bring back Hodgins and Angela. | 我还以为你是去把他俩带回来的 |
[23:48] | Well they had to wait for the judge | 他们得等法官裁决 |
[23:50] | and you can’t bend the law to help your friends. | 不能为了朋友徇私枉法 |
[23:53] | So…we’re going to do this without them. | 那他们不在我们就得独自做了 |
[23:56] | Well they can coach us and consult but yeah | 他们可以指导我们 不过没错 |
[23:58] | it’s you and me. | 只有我们俩 |
[23:59] | So you expect me to deal with dirt. | 你想让我处理这些泥土 |
[24:03] | Great. | 好吧 |
[24:06] | Ooh close but now I’m up 18 cents. | 差一点 不过我已经得十八分了 |
[24:10] | Yeah for now. | 对 目前是这样 |
[24:14] | Nice! Oh yes! | 漂亮 进了 |
[24:18] | Only 17. | 只有十七分了 |
[24:19] | Do you realize how long it’s been | 你知道我们有多久没有这样 |
[24:21] | since we’ve spent this much time together? | 单独在一起了吗 |
[24:23] | Outside the lab I mean? | 就说在实验室之外 |
[24:25] | Yeah I know. God. | 我知道 是很久了 |
[24:27] | I keep thinking about that that crappy cabin | 我一直到在回忆那个 |
[24:30] | that we stayed in in the mountains. | 我们在山上待过的小破房子 |
[24:32] | Do you remember that? | 还记得吗 |
[24:34] | 30 degrees there was no heat. | 零下一度 还没有暖气 |
[24:38] | Yeah. | 记得呀 |
[24:39] | Oh man this jail is way better than that cabin. | 现在想来这个监狱比那小房子好多了 |
[24:42] | That was a good weekend though. | 不过那个周末还是很让人留恋 |
[24:43] | Mm-hmm. | 是啊 |
[24:45] | Keeping warm. | 相拥取暖 |
[24:47] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[24:55] | Your lab called. | 你们实验室打电话来了 |
[24:56] | This computer may not be state-of-the-art | 这台电脑虽然不是很先进 |
[24:57] | but we got the internets. | 但互联网还是有的 |
[24:59] | Sure. | 好极了 |
[25:00] | Let’s uh throw some coal | 那我就让这个破玩意儿 |
[25:02] | in that thing and fire it up. | 显显神通吧 |
[25:08] | Cheri Byrd was a dark witch | 雪莉·伯德是个黑女巫 |
[25:09] | perhaps even a satanist. | 说不定还是个撒旦崇拜者 |
[25:11] | Yeah well the wiccans really seemed afraid of her. | 没错 那些术士好像都怕她几分 |
[25:12] | What is all this? | 这都是些什么 |
[25:13] | Well I found the transcripts of the Salem witch trials. | 我找到了一些塞伦女巫审判的资料 |
[25:15] | I thought maybe we could identify the remains | 我想没准儿能确定 |
[25:17] | that Cheri Byrd dressed up in the wedding dress. | 被雪莉·伯德穿上婚纱的那具遗骸的身份 |
[25:19] | Check that out. | 仔细看看 |
[25:20] | “Prudence Sullivan female. | “普鲁登斯·沙利文 女 |
[25:21] | “48 years of age of small stature | 48岁 身材矮小 |
[25:23] | “with back bent as though burdened | 后背佝偻 仿如身负重罪 |
[25:26] | – by great weight of guilt”? – “Guilt.” | -受到罪恶的重压” -“罪恶” |
[25:28] | Yeah it sort of matches | 和布纳恩博士的描述 |
[25:29] | Dr. Brennan’s description right? Check this out. | 很接近是吧 再看看这个 |
[25:31] | “Old short hunched over.” | 又老又矮还驼背 |
[25:32] | Sounds like every other witch. | 女巫不都这样嘛 |
[25:34] | No no no that’s a stereotype. 48 is old? | 不 你观念太陈旧了 48岁老吗 |
[25:36] | Well it was back then. | 在过去算老的了 |
[25:37] | I can’t believe you got all this stuff. | 真不敢相信你找了这么多 |
[25:39] | Okay trust me | 相信我吧 |
[25:40] | A salem witch doesn’t just show up in Maryland. | 塞伦女巫不会无端出现在马里兰州 |
[25:43] | Her grave was robbed for a reason. | 她的坟墓不是无缘无故被挖的 |
[25:45] | I know my witches all right? | 我了解女巫 |
[25:46] | – Sorry. – Uh just put it down. | -不好意思 -放那吧 |
[25:48] | Relax. Slow down. Just sit. | 别激动 慢点 坐下说 |
[25:51] | I did so… | 我看了… |
[25:52] | so much reading. | 很多资料 |
[25:56] | Nice cell. | 牢房不错啊 |
[25:57] | It’s not much but we call it home. | 不怎么样 但也算温馨了 |
[26:00] | We’re thinking of redoing the kitchen. | 我们计划重新装修下厨房 |
[26:01] | Okay it’s amber. Uh it melts | 这是一个琥珀 |
[26:04] | at 400 to 700 degrees fahrenheit– | 在四百至七百华氏度下融化[200到370摄氏度] |
[26:06] | temperatures easily reached in the fire. | 这种温度在火场里很容易达到 |
[26:08] | Is that a bug in there? | 是只小虫吗 |
[26:09] | Oh yeah baby. | 是的 宝贝 |
[26:12] | Check out those tibial bristles. | 你看它胫节上的毛刺 |
[26:18] | There’s plenty of room in here sheriff | 警长 我们这里有很大地方呢 |
[26:20] | if you want to join us. | 要进来一起看吗 |
[26:21] | Oh that’s against regulations. | 这违反规定 |
[26:23] | Okay you can verify with the Entomology Department | 你们可以去昆虫部核实一下 |
[26:26] | but I’m fairly certain we’re looking at | 但是我相当确定 我们眼前这个是 |
[26:28] | Nedocosia naiba. | 来自古新世库页岛的 |
[26:30] | It’s a fungus gnat. | 一种蕈蝇[幼虫取食真菌] |
[26:31] | Okay does that help with time of death? | 可以通过它推测死亡时间吗 |
[26:33] | No. This gnat would have had his last fungus | 不能 这只小虫吃的最后一口真菌 |
[26:36] | about a hundred million years ago | 大概是在一亿多年前的 |
[26:38] | in the lower cretaceous. | 白垩纪早期了 |
[26:40] | Hmm. So if we remove the DNA | 那要是我们从中取出DNA的话 |
[26:41] | we could re-create dinosaurs right? | 就能让恐龙重生了 对吗 |
[26:43] | It was probably an amber pendant | 这应该是件普通的 |
[26:46] | from an ordinary piece of jewelry. | 琥珀挂饰 |
[26:49] | What’s with the hair? | 那怎么会有头发呢 |
[26:50] | What hair? | 什么头发 |
[26:51] | Oh yeah she’s right. | 没错 真的有 |
[26:52] | Hey check out the speck at 3:00 o’clock. | 仔细看三点钟方向的那个阴影 |
[26:55] | The amber probably | 这块琥珀很可能 |
[26:56] | picked up a piece of hair | 在融化时 |
[26:57] | when it melted in the fire. | 粘了几根头发 |
[26:58] | But our victim’s hair was gray and wavy. | 可是被害人的头发是灰白色卷发啊 |
[27:01] | Yeah but this one is dark. | 对呀 可是这根是深色的 |
[27:03] | Well if the root bulb’s present | 如果发根还在 |
[27:04] | it could be an indicator | 说明这根头发 |
[27:05] | that the hair was forcibly removed. | 是被强行拉扯下来的 |
[27:06] | So it could be from the perp. | 所以可能是罪犯的头发 |
[27:10] | I’m sorry. Caught up in the thrill of the chase. | 不好意思 听说抓坏人我就兴奋了 |
[27:12] | I’ll run dna. | 我会检测DNA的 |
[27:14] | So how are you guys doing? | 那…你俩在里面呆得怎么样 |
[27:15] | Uh well I mean we’d-we’d like to get out of here | 我们希望能早日出狱 |
[27:19] | if that’s what you mean. | 你是问这个吧 |
[27:19] | I’m sure you will. Thanks guys. | 会出来的 谢谢你们 |
[27:29] | The hair in the amber gave us a hit. | 琥珀里的头发给了我们很大帮助 |
[27:31] | Codis says it belongs | 在DNA数据库中查出 |
[27:34] | to one Murray Huddler convicted | 其主人是一个叫莫里·哈德勒的人 |
[27:37] | of assault in 2008 paroled last October. | 08年因袭击入狱 去年十月假释出狱 |
[27:40] | Now this may possibly go towards motive. | 这个可能是动机 |
[27:43] | It certainly goes toward ” creepy coincidence.” | 但这巧合真是诡异 |
[27:46] | “Dumped hubby decks attorney.” | “被弃丈夫打翻律师” |
[27:49] | So this man was incarcerated | 这个人入狱是因为 |
[27:51] | for assaulting his ex-wife’s attorney? | 殴打了他前妻的律师吗 |
[27:53] | Huddler’s wife dumped him hosed him in a divorce | 哈德勒的妻子甩了他 要跟他离婚 |
[27:56] | then married the lawyer that represented her. | 之后和她的律师结了婚 |
[27:58] | But look at this. | 再看看这个 |
[28:00] | Anything look familiar to you? | 看着眼熟吗 |
[28:07] | She’s wearing this dress. | 她穿着这件婚纱 |
[28:18] | – Murray huddler. – Yeah. | -你叫莫里·哈德勒 -是的 |
[28:20] | You know a woman by the name of Cheri Byrd? | 你认识一个叫雪莉·伯德的女人吗 |
[28:22] | – No. How about a witch named Zephyra? | -不认识 -那么清风女巫呢 |
[28:26] | Oh. | 那个啊 |
[28:26] | Oh yeah. I’ll take that as a yes. | 也就是说你认识 |
[28:28] | I hired her. | 我雇过她 |
[28:28] | Hired her for…? | 雇她是要… |
[28:29] | To put a hex on my bitch ex-wife okay? | 给我的骚货前妻下诅咒 行吗 |
[28:33] | Is that illegal? | 这犯法吗 |
[28:34] | Zephyra’s dead. | 清风死了 |
[28:36] | She was murdered house torched. | 她被人谋杀了 房子被人一把火烧了 |
[28:38] | You think I did it? | 你觉得是我干的 |
[28:40] | Well I don’t know. | 这我可不知道 |
[28:41] | Did you? I mean it depends how much you paid for the hex. | 是你吗 那得看这诅咒花了你多少钱 |
[28:43] | Two grand up front. | 先给了两千 |
[28:45] | Three if it took. | 灵验了再给一千 |
[28:46] | Did it take? | 灵验了吗 |
[28:47] | No it did not take. | 没有灵验 |
[28:49] | No? You know what I’m thinking? | 没吗 知道我在想什么吗 |
[28:50] | I’m thinking you killed Zephyra and in the struggle | 我在想你杀了清风 而她在挣扎中 |
[28:52] | she yanked out some of your hair. | 扯下了你的头发 |
[28:53] | No I gave her my hair for the spell. | 不是 我给了她我的头发用来施咒 |
[28:56] | That and my ex-wife’s wedding dress. | 还有我前妻的结婚礼服 |
[28:58] | Right. We found that in your truck. | 好吧 我们在你的车里找到这个 |
[29:03] | That’s not what you think it is. | 并非你想象的那样 |
[29:04] | I went fishing on Friday. | 我周五去钓鱼了 |
[29:06] | Fishing? Okay right. | 钓鱼 好 行啊 |
[29:08] | But you know if this blade matches the stab marks | 但你知道吗 如果这刀片和雪莉·伯德 |
[29:10] | on Cheri Byrd’s bones that could spell trouble for you. | 骨头上的刺痕吻合 你就有麻烦了 |
[29:14] | Huddler’s fishing knife | 哈德勒的鱼刀 |
[29:16] | is thin very sharp on one edge | 刀片薄 一侧刀刃极为锋利 |
[29:19] | And has a slight curve at the tip. | 刀尖略有弧度 |
[29:21] | The blade that made these cuts is thicker evenly tapered | 造成这些伤口的刀片较厚 甚至接近锥形 |
[29:24] | and sharp on both edges like a dagger. | 两侧刀刃都锋利 像是把匕首 |
[29:27] | Definitely not a match. | 绝对不吻合 |
[29:29] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[29:30] | Fragments of the hyoid and throat cartilage | 舌骨和喉软骨碎片 |
[29:32] | damaged by a fire and crushed by a house. | 遭到了大火的破坏以及房子的挤压 |
[29:34] | The acetone probably didn’t help. | 丙酮大概没起什么作用 |
[29:36] | These bones certainly resemble the hyoid | 这些碎骨片确实具有舌骨和 |
[29:38] | and surrounding cartilage | 周围软骨的特征 |
[29:39] | but not all of these are human. | 但不全是人类的骨头 |
[29:41] | What? | 什么 |
[29:44] | Okay is this whole witchy thing | 我服了 这个巫婆的事儿 |
[29:47] | about to get creepier? | 是不是越来越邪门儿 |
[29:48] | This looks like part of a tiny joint. | 这个看起来像是一个小关节骨碎片 |
[29:51] | I believe these bones are the incomplete skeleton | 我认为这些骨片是某个小动物的 |
[29:53] | of a small animal. | 不完整的骸骨 |
[29:54] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[29:56] | A little outside my expertise | 有点超越我的专业范围了 |
[29:57] | but they look like bat bones to me. | 不过我想它们是蝙蝠骨 |
[29:59] | You missed that Clark? | 你居然没看出来 克拉克 |
[30:00] | Clark’s error is completely understandable | 鉴于这些遗骨的目前的状态 |
[30:03] | given the condition of these remains | 以及它们所处的怪异环境 |
[30:05] | and the bizarre nature of these circumstances. | 克拉克的失误完全可以理解 |
[30:07] | Thank you Dr. Brennan. | 谢谢 布纳恩博士 |
[30:08] | Yeah but I made the call | 是啊 不过我身处监牢 |
[30:11] | on a piece-of-crap cathode-ray tube while in jail. | 对着这破烂阴极射线管 依然一击命中 |
[30:15] | Well that’s right. | 差点忘了 |
[30:15] | You’re a criminal. | 你个犯人 |
[30:16] | Are we thinking a woman | 这是不是在说一个女人 |
[30:18] | had a bat shoved down her throat? | 把一只蝙蝠塞进了自己的喉咙 |
[30:21] | Yes that’s exactly what happened. | 是的 就是这么回事 |
[30:23] | Well thank you Dr. Hodgins. | 谢谢你了 哈金斯博士 |
[30:25] | What? Uh… | 什么… |
[30:35] | Another round? | 再来一轮 |
[30:37] | Really? You sure? | 真的 你确定要玩 |
[30:40] | You’re down 31 cents. | 你落后三十一分了 |
[30:44] | Yes! 32. | 三十二了 |
[30:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:57] | Do you ever wonder what happened to us… | 你想过没 我们分手那天 |
[31:01] | on the day we broke up? | 究竟发生了什么 |
[31:04] | Yeah every day. | 每天都在想 |
[31:06] | I run through that conversation word for word. | 我一字一句地回忆当时的对话 |
[31:10] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[31:14] | You said “all you had to do was trust me.” | 你说 你只要信任我就好了 |
[31:18] | And you said “hey you’re the one who’s leaving.” | 然后你说 可要离开的是你 |
[31:23] | And then you said ” you’re the one who isn’t stopping me.” | 然后你又说 是你没有挽留我 |
[31:28] | And I left. | 然后我就走了 |
[31:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:31] | Right. | 是的 |
[31:32] | Well I wish I hadn’t. | 真希望我那时没有走 |
[31:35] | The biggest regret of my life is I didn’t stop you. | 我毕生最大的遗憾是没有阻止你离开 |
[31:38] | Yeah what was up with that? | 是啊 当时你是怎么了 |
[31:41] | I panicked. | 我惊慌失措 |
[31:42] | I lost faith that I could sustain that kind of happiness. | 我没有信心来维持那样美好的感情 |
[31:46] | Hmm. You talk to Sweets? | 斯维斯给你分析的吧 |
[31:48] | Kid’s got the goods. | 那孩子也有说对的时候 |
[31:50] | Yeah. It was like we were both playing chicken | 是啊 我们都胆怯了 |
[31:52] | and then we…we both swerved. | 然后又都后悔了 |
[31:55] | What we should have done is crashed right into each other. | 我们早该投入彼此的怀抱 |
[32:00] | at the speed of light. | 以光的速度 |
[32:13] | The judge is here. | 法官来了 |
[32:17] | The judge is a barber. | 居然是个理发师 |
[32:19] | Keeps me grounded. | 这让我接近人民群众 |
[32:20] | It’s against the rules for prisoners | 犯人在囚禁期间有亲密行为 |
[32:22] | to fraternize sexually while in custody. | 是有违规定的 |
[32:24] | Maybe give it a rest huh Gus? | 饶了他们吧 加斯 |
[32:27] | Let’s get you two out of here. | 你俩可以出来了 |
[32:41] | Bat bones? | 蝙蝠骨 |
[32:42] | A myotis albescens. | 一种翼尖有白点的鼠耳蝠 |
[32:43] | It’s not indigenous to the United States | 不是美国本土的 |
[32:45] | But the bones are available online. | 但在网上可以买到 |
[32:46] | Like everything else. I’ll look into it. | 网上啥都能买 我会查的 |
[32:48] | So I think I’ve identified our skeleton bride. | 我鉴定出了我们的骷髅新娘 |
[32:52] | You identified human remains? | 你居然能鉴定骸骨 |
[32:54] | Dr. Brennan you said that the woman was subjected | 布纳恩博士 你说过这个女人曾遭受 |
[32:56] | to a form of torture known as “pressing ” right? | 一种重压酷刑 对吧 |
[32:58] | Yes. That’s how I surmised | 是的 我就是以此推测出 |
[33:00] | we were dealing with the remains of a salem witch. | 这具骸骨是一个塞伦女巫 |
[33:02] | In fact only one Salem witch died | 事实上 死于重压酷刑的 |
[33:05] | as a result of pressing. | 只有一个塞伦女巫 |
[33:06] | Well one female | 只有一位女性 |
[33:08] | and there’s a 80-year-old man. | 还有一个是八十岁的老头 |
[33:09] | You don’t you don’t care about the old man do you? | 那个八十岁的老头不需要说了吧 |
[33:11] | Emily Quimby died November 1692. | 艾米莉·昆比死于1692年11月 |
[33:14] | Buried in Salem | 埋葬在塞伦 |
[33:15] | in unconsecrated ground of course | 一个被遗忘的角落里 这是当然 |
[33:18] | but her grave was robbed six months ago. | 但是她的墓半年前被盗 |
[33:20] | You think the victim dug up the old witch’s bones | 你认为这个受害人掘了老巫女的尸骨 |
[33:23] | to increase her own power? | 用来增强自己的法力 |
[33:24] | Absolutely. | 一定是那样 |
[33:25] | This is interesting but not pertinent to the case. | 这很有趣 可是与这案子不相关 |
[33:28] | Wait for it. | 别急 |
[33:29] | Wait for it. Here it is. | 别急 重点来了 |
[33:31] | Upon finding Emily Quimby’s grave | 发现艾米莉·昆比的墓地之后 |
[33:34] | I uh researched her family tree | 我调查了她的家谱 |
[33:36] | and there’s a 16-generation remove but look. | 排下来有十六代都迁走了 但是看这个 |
[33:40] | “Mary Harden Trent.” | “玛丽·哈登·特伦” |
[33:41] | Direct descendant. | 直系后裔 |
[33:42] | Why is that name familiar? | 为什么名字看着这么熟悉 |
[33:43] | Mary Harden Trent | 玛丽·哈登·特伦 |
[33:44] | is a member of the circle of moonwick coven. | 是月亮镇姐妹会的成员之一 |
[33:47] | Her witch name is “Ember.” | 她的女巫名是”灰烬” |
[33:50] | Oh digging up great-grandma is not | 因为被挖出的曾祖母而杀人 |
[33:52] | the worst motive for murder I’ve ever heard. | 也算是合乎情理的 |
[33:58] | All right what I’m doing here is releasing | 我来这里是给你们俩 |
[34:00] | you two on your own recognizance. | 具结保释的 |
[34:02] | Oh thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:03] | Yes we will pay our fines and make our court appearances. | 是的 我们会交罚金和出庭的 |
[34:06] | I’m sure you will. | 我相信你们会的 |
[34:07] | Gus will come after you if you don’t | 如果你们不遵守法律条文 |
[34:09] | follow the letter of the law. | 加斯还是会抓到你们的 |
[34:10] | Let me notarize this stuff and get you on your way. | 等我确认一下这些东西你们就可以走了 |
[34:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:14] | How long did he say he’d be gone? | 他说他会离开多久了吗 |
[34:23] | Mary Harden Trent. | 玛丽·哈登·特伦 |
[34:25] | That is your signature correct? | 是你的签名 对吗 |
[34:26] | Yes though I prefer to go by “Ember.” | 是的 我还是喜欢你们叫我”灰烬” |
[34:29] | Okay what do you say | 我们刚走出 |
[34:30] | we just step outside your little magic forest | 你们的小魔法森林时 你说了什么 |
[34:32] | Stay on point okay? | 讲重点 好吗 |
[34:33] | Our credit card records show | 信用卡记录显示 |
[34:34] | that you purchased bat bones online. | 你在网上购买了蝙蝠骨头 |
[34:37] | Is that true? | 是不是 |
[34:38] | Bat bones are an integral part of my religion. | 蝙蝠骨头是我们宗教中不可少的一部分 |
[34:40] | Did you shove those bat bones | 你是在刺伤她之前还是之后 |
[34:42] | down her throat before or after you stabbed her? | 把蝙蝠骨头塞进她喉咙的 |
[34:44] | No! No I swear upon the goddess | 不 没有 我对天发誓 |
[34:46] | that I’m incapable of such violence. | 我根本做不出如此暴戾之事 |
[34:48] | How tall are you? | 你有多高 |
[34:50] | Five-two. | 五尺二寸[约1.55米] |
[34:51] | She may be too small | 她好像太矮了 |
[34:52] | to inflict the injuries that killed our victim. | 不可能将受害者伤害致死 |
[34:55] | She may be small but she’s full of anger. | 她很矮 可她满腔愤怒 |
[34:58] | There. That is your great-great | 这儿 是你曾曾祖母 |
[35:00] | something-grandmother Emily Quimby. | 艾米莉·昆比 |
[35:03] | She was a witch too. | 她也是女巫 |
[35:04] | Yes and she didn’t deserve to die. | 是的 她不应该死 |
[35:06] | What did you boast to Zephyra | 什么 你是否曾向清风炫耀 |
[35:08] | that witchism ran in your family? | 你家源远流长的女巫传统 |
[35:10] | Then she dug up your ancestors’ bones | 然后她挖出你先人的骸骨 |
[35:13] | to use them in what you call “dark rites.” | 在你们所谓的”黑魔仪式”中使用 |
[35:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:16] | How could anyone do something like that? | 怎么会有人做出这种事 |
[35:18] | I-I had no idea. | 我 我不知道 |
[35:26] | Dr. Brennan. I finally got the results back | 布纳恩博士 关于哈金斯在死者 |
[35:28] | on the powder dr. Hodgins collected on the pathway | 房屋附近小路上收集的细粉 |
[35:30] | around the victim’s house. | 我拿到了最终结果 |
[35:31] | Oh the circular path. Yeah yeah. | 圆形的小路 是 是的 |
[35:33] | Usually the person standing inside the circle is safe | 通常站在圆圈里的人可避免 |
[35:35] | from the dark forces. | 黑暗力量的伤害 |
[35:36] | In this case oddly | 这件案子里 很奇怪 |
[35:38] | everything inside the circle was destroyed. | 圆圈里的一切都被摧毁了 |
[35:39] | So the powder was… | 所以粉末是 |
[35:41] | Angela isn’t here for a computer re-creation | 安琪拉不在 没人做模型重建 |
[35:43] | so we have to make do. | 我们必须将就一下 |
[35:44] | Please hold 1 and 4 in the proper position. | 请拿着第一和第四块 站在正确的位置 |
[35:47] | Sweets it’s bilateral. Do the same. | 斯维斯 这是双侧的 你也照做 |
[35:49] | Booth believes a witch named Ember to be the killer | 布斯认为一个名叫灰烬的女巫是凶手 |
[35:52] | but the victim was a large heavily muscled woman. | 可死者高大健壮 |
[35:55] | But Ember wasn’t strong enough. | 而灰烬却很瘦小 |
[35:57] | I observed her in the woods. | 我在树林里观察她 |
[35:58] | She and the other wiccans were standing in a circle | 她和其他术士站成一个圈 |
[36:00] | taking turns with their ceremonial object. | 带着她们祭祀品轮流换位 |
[36:02] | These stab marks… | 这些刺伤的痕迹 |
[36:07] | reflect a similar pattern. | 也是相似的模式 |
[36:10] | Now these injuries… | 这些伤口 |
[36:14] | are clustered. | 聚集成簇 |
[36:16] | Five groupings of three. | 三个一组 有五组 |
[36:18] | So a total of 15 strikes. | 一共刺了十五刀 |
[36:19] | In the same pattern | 和烟囱上的圆点 |
[36:21] | as the dots on the chimney. | 是相同的模式 |
[36:22] | It’s a pentagram. | 是五角星形 |
[36:23] | It’s an ancient wiccan symbol that stands | 这在古代巫术中 |
[36:25] | for solidarity- some say sisterhood. | 代表团结 也称姐妹之谊 |
[36:27] | There are 15 women in the circle of moonwick. | 月亮镇女巫会里有十五个女人 |
[36:30] | Ember alone wasn’t the killer. | 灰烬不是一个人行凶 |
[36:32] | The entire coven took part. | 整个女巫会都参与了 |
[36:34] | No they’re wiccans though. | 不 尽管她们是术士 |
[36:35] | They’re white witches. | 可她们是白袍女巫 |
[36:36] | They stand for goodness. | 她们代表善良 |
[36:37] | What if they were stoned out of their minds? | 假如她们被药物麻痹失去理智呢 |
[36:40] | Look the powder on the path is called | 小路上的粉末又叫做 |
[36:42] | Rye flour. | 黑麦粉 |
[36:45] | And it’s infested with the fungus claviceps purpurea. | 黑麦被感染了麦角菌 |
[36:48] | Formed in the ergot stage | 在真菌发育进程中的 |
[36:50] | of fungal development. | 麦角期制成粉末 |
[36:51] | It’s hallucinogenic– | 这是一种致幻剂 |
[36:52] | The natural substance from which LSD is derived. | 是天然产物 LSD就是从它衍生来的 |
[36:54] | Yes. It was used for ceremonial purposes | 是的 几个世纪前 |
[36:57] | centuries ago in Salem. | 就在塞伦应用于仪式 |
[36:59] | Some people think that the exact | 有人认为 |
[37:01] | same substance was responsible for the hysteria | 导致女巫审判时众人癫狂状态的原因 |
[37:03] | surrounding the witch trials in the first place. | 就是这种物质的作用 |
[37:06] | Those naked ladies were trippin’. | 那些裸女们High过头了 |
[37:07] | Add that to their rituals | 把黑麦粉加入仪式 |
[37:09] | they may have thought the demon they were slaying was real. | 她们会以为自己真的在处决魔鬼 |
[37:17] | Wiccans do not ingest any kind of consciousness-altering drugs. | 术士们不会服用任何扰乱心智的药物 |
[37:22] | Not on purpose. | 不会故意服用 |
[37:23] | We believe you were performing a ritual meant | 我们认为你们当时在举行驱魔仪式 |
[37:25] | to keep Zephyra’s evil from spreading past the circle. | 阻止清风身体中的魔鬼在姐妹会中蔓延 |
[37:28] | A ritual using rye flour. | 仪式中用到了黑麦粉 |
[37:30] | We use rye flour in many ceremonies. | 很多仪式上我们都用黑麦粉 |
[37:32] | Yeah and it has LSD fungus in it. | 是的 它含有麦角二乙胺真菌 |
[37:34] | It’s what made you afraid of Zephyra. | 导致你们害怕清风 |
[37:37] | You thought that her obsession with | 你们认为她对黑魔法的沉迷 |
[37:39] | the black arts could destroy you. | 会摧毁你们 |
[37:40] | You also knew that she had | 你们还知道她那边 |
[37:42] | Ember’s ancestor’s bones on her side. | 有灰烬先人的骸骨 |
[37:46] | You’re you’re you’re good witches. | 你们 你们 是白袍女巫 |
[37:47] | You’re nice people. You don’t lie | 你们是好人 不会撒谎 |
[37:49] | but when you make a mistake | 可一旦你们犯了错误 |
[37:50] | you want to make that mistake right right? | 就应当改正 对吗 |
[37:56] | We were just trying to help. | 我们只是想帮她 |
[37:58] | We wanted Zephyra to live in harmony but she kept | 想让清风的生活更加和谐 可她 |
[38:01] | cursing at us and casting spells. | 一直诅咒我们 施咒语 |
[38:04] | We were just trying to restore the balance. | 我们只是想恢复平衡 |
[38:12] | Dearly beloved we’re gathered here today | 亲爱的人们 今天我们相聚在此 |
[38:15] | to join in holy wedded matrimony | 见证两位新人神圣的婚礼 |
[38:17] | Angela Pearly Gates Montenegro | 安吉拉·珀里·盖茨·马尼古 |
[38:19] | and Jack Stanley Hodgins IV. | 和杰克·斯坦利·哈金斯四世 |
[38:22] | Um there’s um there’s one small problem. | 有 有一个小问题 |
[38:25] | Please don’t change your mind. | 请不要改变主意 |
[38:27] | Oh no. That’s not it. | 不 不是那个 |
[38:30] | It’s um… | 那个… |
[38:33] | That’s not my real name. | 那不是我的真名 |
[38:37] | How bad could it be? | 还能比这更难听吗 |
[38:39] | Yeah did you get mine? | 是啊 你听听我的 |
[38:40] | It’s Stanley. | 居然叫斯坦利 |
[38:41] | Yeah yeah. Well my dad is | 是的 我父亲 |
[38:44] | Um he’s sort of unique | 他很特立独行 |
[38:47] | and well he’s Texan and uh… | 而且是得克萨斯人 还有… |
[38:50] | other things so… | 其它的事 所以… |
[38:51] | Do you mind if I just if I whisper it to you? | 介意我…悄悄地告诉你吗 |
[38:55] | – That’ll work. – Thank you. | -可以 -谢谢 |
[39:05] | We are here to wed these two people. | 我们在此为两位新人举行婚礼 |
[39:08] | Vows? | 誓言 |
[39:10] | Vows. Um… | 誓言 |
[39:14] | Angela– or whatever your name is… | 安琪拉 不论你叫什么名字 |
[39:20] | I’m your guy. | 我就是你的王子 |
[39:24] | Stanley… | 斯坦利 |
[39:27] | We’re gonna live together and we’re gonna love together | 我们会共同生活 相亲相爱 |
[39:31] | and we’re gonna have so much fun | 我们会共享快乐 |
[39:34] | and a little pain | 分担痛苦 |
[39:36] | and we’re gonna live a life that’s gonna make other people | 我们要拥有的幸福生活 |
[39:40] | die with jealousy wishing they were us. | 将羡煞旁人 |
[39:46] | Do you have rings? | 你们有戒指吗 |
[39:47] | Yes yes. | 有 有 |
[39:53] | Where’d you get that? | 那个是哪来的 |
[39:55] | I’ve kept this in my wallet since our first wedding. | 自从第一次结婚我就一直放在钱包里 |
[39:58] | – What? – No we didn’t go through with it. | -什么 -不是的 没有结成 |
[40:01] | Where’d you get that? | 你的那个又是哪来的 |
[40:02] | I’ll tell you later. | 稍后告诉你 |
[40:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:08] | You may exchange the rings. | 你们可以交换戒指了 |
[40:21] | By the power vested in me by the state of Maryland | 以马里兰州法律所赋予的合法权利 |
[40:23] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may… | 现在我宣布你们结为合法夫妻 你们可以… |
[40:53] | They were good people. | 她们是好人 |
[40:54] | Good people who butchered another human being. | 屠杀别人的好人 |
[40:57] | Well you know they were being attacked. | 你知道 她们受到了威胁 |
[40:58] | They weren’t in their right mind | 而且失去了理智 |
[40:59] | and sometimes you know people– | 有时候 人们 |
[41:00] | They just get carried away. | 就是会这样进入忘我之境 |
[41:02] | Well crazy people. | 疯狂人才这样 |
[41:07] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[41:09] | This was given to me by the witches. | 这是女巫给我的 |
[41:12] | Look it’s you little bones. | 这是你 小骨头 |
[41:14] | No it’s not. | 不 它不是 |
[41:16] | Yes it is you see? | 是 它是 你看 |
[41:17] | The witch said that if I burned this | 女巫说如果当着你的面 |
[41:20] | in your presence | 烧掉它 |
[41:22] | Then the wish I make for you will come true. | 那么我对你许的愿望就能成真 |
[41:27] | You think I care but I don’t. | 你以为我会在乎 可我不会 |
[41:30] | It’s just superstition. | 这只是迷信 |
[41:32] | And for superstition to work | 只有被咒的人信以为真 |
[41:34] | the person has to believe that he or she is cursed | 以为他真的被诅咒了或是被施了咒语 |
[41:36] | or under a spell… watch you don’t burn your fingers. | 迷信才会起作用 小心别烧了手 |
[41:41] | Want to know what I wished for? | 想知道我许了什么愿吗 |
[41:41] | No it doesn’t matter. | 不想 无所谓 |
[41:43] | Completely irrelevant. | 毫不相干 |
[41:45] | I wished… I wished that you could find happiness. | 我希望 希望你能找到幸福 |
[41:50] | I don’t know what that means. | 不知道你什么意思 |
[41:52] | Happiness love laughter | 幸福 就是有爱情 有欢笑 |
[41:55] | friendship purpose… | 有朋友 有目标… |
[41:57] | and a dance. | 还有一支舞舞 |
[42:02] | Well then thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:05] | Why? Is that funny? | 怎么了 很好笑吗 |
[42:07] | ‘Cause you know you wouldn’t have thanked me | 因为 如果你没有信以为真 |
[42:09] | if you didn’t think that part of it was true. | 你是不会谢我的 |
[42:11] | No I was I was thanking you for your kindness | 不是 我只是感谢你的好意 |
[42:13] | not because I believed in the outcome. | 不是因为我相信它会成真 |
[42:15] | Ah I detected relief. | 某人长出了一口气 |
[42:17] | No no you didn’t. | 不 不 没有 |
[42:18] | Relief that the mojo was good and not bad. | 想着 幸亏咒语还好 没有恶意 |
[42:22] | Now you’re just mixing up belief systems. | 你这是在混淆信念体系 |
[42:24] | Really? Okay you want me to burn another one? | 真的吗 好吧 还要我再烧一个吗 |
[42:26] | No… how many do you have? | 不 你还有多少个啊 |
[42:28] | Got a lot. | 有很多 |