时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Help me! | 救命 |
[00:19] | Help me! | 救命 |
[00:21] | Hodgins?! | 哈金斯 |
[00:23] | Help me! | 救命 |
[00:28] | Hodgins! | 哈金斯 |
[00:30] | Dr. Brennan! | 布纳恩博士 |
[00:32] | – Hodgins! – Dr. Brennan help me! | -哈金斯 -布纳恩博士 救我 |
[00:33] | Hodgins! | 哈金斯 |
[00:37] | Hodgins! | 哈金斯 |
[00:42] | Bones… Bones… Bones! | 骨头…骨头…骨头 |
[00:46] | Bones! | 骨头 |
[00:48] | – Booth! – God! | -布斯 -该死 |
[00:49] | Booth! | 布斯 |
[00:52] | Stay with me. | 撑住 |
[00:55] | Booth! | 布斯 |
[01:04] | Bones! | 骨头 |
[01:13] | Bones! | 骨头 |
[01:37] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:43] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:52] | The Gravedigger case | 著名的掘墓人案件 |
[01:53] | finally begins today with an evidentiary hearing. | 终于在今天进入了听证阶段 |
[01:56] | The defendant | 被告人 |
[01:57] | prominent Federal Prosecutor Heather Taffet | 著名的联邦检察官海瑟·塔菲 |
[01:59] | will be defending herself against multiple charges | 将对多项指控进行自我辩护 |
[02:02] | of kidnapping and murder. | 罪名包括绑架与谋杀 |
[02:05] | One charge involves ten-year-old Terrence Gilroy | 其中的一项指控涉及特伦斯·吉洛里 |
[02:08] | who has never been found. | 这名十岁的小男孩仍处于失踪状态 |
[02:10] | Testimony is expected from three kidnapping victims. | 指控的证据将由三名绑架受害者提供 |
[02:12] | Seeley Booth an agent with the FBI | 联邦调查局探员 瑟雷·布斯 |
[02:15] | as well as scientist Jack Hodgins | 以及两位来自杰斐逊实验室的专家 |
[02:17] | and Temperance Brennan of the Jeffers… | 杰克·哈金斯和坦普瑞·布纳恩… |
[02:26] | You okay Bones? | 你没事吧 骨头 |
[02:27] | Of course. Why wouldn’t I be? | 当然没事 我为什么会有事 |
[02:28] | Well we’re about to come head to head | 我们马上就要 |
[02:30] | with the woman who tried to kill both of us. | 和那个想杀掉我们的女人见面了 |
[02:31] | So are you. Aren’t you okay? | 你也是啊 你还好吧 |
[02:33] | Sure. Yeah. You know I’m just checkin’ in. | 我没事 我只是问问你 |
[02:34] | I just want to make sure you’re okay | 确认一下你没问题 |
[02:36] | and if you need anything I… | 如果你需要什么的话 我… |
[02:37] | It’s just another case Booth. | 一个很普通的案子而已 布斯 |
[02:39] | – Right. – Dad! | -没错 -爸爸 |
[02:40] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[02:41] | What what are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[02:43] | I just thought you should have a little support | 我只是觉得你需要 |
[02:44] | from somebody who’s been through | 一个多次经历司法审判的 |
[02:46] | the legal system a few times. | 专业人士的帮助 |
[02:47] | Why is everyone treating me like a child? | 为什么大家都把我当小孩呢 |
[02:49] | Because I don’t want you to get your hopes up. | 因为我不想让你抱太大希望 |
[02:51] | This is far from a slam dunk. | 你们很难一举拿下她 |
[02:54] | That’s exactly why Caroline is here all right? | 所以我们找来了卡罗琳嘛 是不是 |
[02:56] | We have five cases of multiple counts. | 算起来我们有五个连环案件的指控 |
[02:58] | Bones Hodgins the ten-year-old boy… | 骨头 哈金斯 那个十岁的小男孩… |
[03:00] | whose body has never been found. | 可他的尸体一直都没找到 |
[03:02] | Your prosecutor’s getting desperate. | 你们的公诉人根本束手无策 |
[03:04] | Max she knows what she’s doing okay? | 麦克斯 她知道该怎么做 明白吗 |
[03:06] | I thought you were here for support Dad. | 爸爸 我以为你是来帮忙的 |
[03:21] | Okay you all ready to play nice? | 你们都准备好了吗 |
[03:23] | Always your honor. | 时刻准备着 法官大人 |
[03:24] | Your honor since I’m representing myself | 法官大人 由于我目前是自己的辩护人 |
[03:26] | I’d like to request that | 我请求在法庭审理期间 |
[03:28] | my shackles be removed while I’m in court. | 解开我的脚镣 |
[03:29] | This is only an evidentiary hearing your honor. | 这只是个听证会 法官大人 |
[03:32] | There’s no jury to prejudice. | 陪审团不在 也不会有先入为主的歧视 |
[03:33] | And frankly I feel a bit more secure with her in chains. | 老实说 有铁链套着她我才有安全感 |
[03:36] | Spare us the dramatic flourishes Ms. Julian. | 别演戏了 朱莉安女士 |
[03:38] | When we go to trial | 等到审理的时候 |
[03:40] | we can revisit the request Ms. Taffet. | 我们会考虑你的请求的 塔菲女士 |
[03:42] | First witness. | 一号证人 |
[03:43] | Burn marks were found on the victims that were | 在受害者身上发现的灼烧伤痕 |
[03:47] | consistent with injuries one would sustain | 和一把三百万伏的电击枪 |
[03:49] | from a three-million volt stun gun. | 所产生的伤痕是一致的 |
[03:50] | The stun gun was found in the suspect’s storage locker. | 这把电击枪是在嫌犯的储藏柜里发现的 |
[03:53] | It matches the stun gun that was used | 它和用来攻击我的眩晕枪 |
[03:56] | in the attack on me as well as… | 完全匹配… |
[03:58] | The suspect’s steel-toed boots were also found | 在储藏柜里 我们还发现了 |
[04:00] | in the storage locker. | 犯罪嫌疑人的钢头靴子 |
[04:01] | This storage locker was found | 你们搜查那个储藏柜 |
[04:03] | with information obtained illegally wasn’t it? | 是依据非法消息来源 对不对 |
[04:06] | We didn’t know that at the time your honor. | 我们当时并不知道 法官大人 |
[04:08] | We obtained a legal warrant to search the locker. | 我们是拿到了合法搜查令才检查储物柜的 |
[04:11] | The fact that Agent Booth’s brother gave you the lead | 事实上布斯探员的弟弟给了你们不少线索 |
[04:14] | didn’t make you suspicious? | 你不觉得这很可疑吗 |
[04:15] | He was an officer assigned to Homeland Security. | 他当时是国土安全部的官员 |
[04:17] | We had no reason to question the information he provided. | 我们没有理由质疑他所提供的信息 |
[04:20] | The warrant was obtained without malice. | 那张搜查令不是在有预谋的情况下签发的 |
[04:22] | That’s irrelevant your honor. | 这与案情无关 法官大人 |
[04:23] | Everything found in that storage locker | 储藏柜里发现的所有证据 |
[04:25] | should be dismissed. | 都应该是无效的 |
[04:26] | I submit that a warrant wasn’t even necessary. | 我坚持认为当时的情形并不需要搜查令 |
[04:28] | Under precedent of imminent danger | 在危急情形下 |
[04:31] | law authority had the duty to enter that storage locker | 司法机关有责任在没有有效搜查令的情况下 |
[04:34] | without a valid warrant. | 打开那个储藏柜 |
[04:35] | Agent Booth’s life was in danger. | 布斯探员当时有生命危险 |
[04:37] | Imminent danger applies | 危急情形只适用于 |
[04:38] | only if law enforcement hears a violent threat | 执法机关得知存在暴力威胁 |
[04:41] | or struggle at the scene. | 或现场打斗的情况 |
[04:43] | I’m sorry Ms. Julian | 我很抱歉 朱莉安女士 |
[04:44] | But no matter how pure the intention | 但是不管你的动机有多单纯 |
[04:46] | the warrant was obtained illegally. | 那张搜查令确实是非法签发的 |
[04:48] | Therefore any and all evidence gathered | 因此 任何在调查和逮捕期间 |
[04:50] | during the search and seizure is inadmissible. | 所得到的证据都是无效的 |
[04:53] | Thank you your honor. | 谢谢 法官大人 |
[04:54] | This was not a personal favor Ms. Taffet. | 这不是对你的私人恩惠 塔菲女士 |
[04:56] | I am restrained by the law. | 我只是在依法办事 |
[04:58] | I’d like to move that all charges be dropped your honor. | 我请求撤销对我的所有指控 法官大人 |
[04:59] | You’d like that wouldn’t you? | 你想的挺美 对吧 |
[05:01] | We still have dirt samples from the crime scene | 我们还有犯罪现场的土壤样本 |
[05:03] | – the ransom tapes… – Your honor | -和索要赎金的电话录音…-法官大人 |
[05:05] | this is a waste of the court’s time | 这完全是在浪费法庭的时间 |
[05:06] | and the taxpayers’ money. | 和纳税人的金钱 |
[05:08] | If I lose I’ll send everyone a note of apology. | 如果我方败诉 我会给每个人写致歉信的 |
[05:11] | You aren’t left with much Ms. Julian. | 你手头证据所剩不多 朱莉安女士 |
[05:14] | Are you sure you want to proceed? | 你确定你还想继续吗 |
[05:33] | Yes your honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[05:36] | Okay. The charges stand. | 好的 指控成立 |
[05:38] | We’re going to trial. | 进入庭审阶段 |
[05:39] | Court is adjourned. | 现在休庭 |
[05:45] | If you’re so brilliant Dr. Brennan | 要是你真有那么聪明的话 布纳恩博士 |
[05:47] | why couldn’t you find something | 你为什么连一串简单的数字 |
[05:48] | – as simple as the number? – Let’s go come on. | -都找不到呢 -走吧 快点 |
[05:52] | You all right? What’d she say to you? | 你还好吧 她刚才跟你说了什么 |
[05:55] | She says I missed some evidence. | 她说我漏了什么证据 |
[05:57] | Evidence? | 证据 |
[05:58] | She doesn’t think I can find it. | 她觉得我肯定找不到 |
[06:40] | Booth is getting her arrest records as well as | 布斯去拿她的逮捕记录了 |
[06:42] | old case files from when she was a prosecutor. | 还有她当检察官时的旧案卷 |
[06:44] | Okay uh I’m pulling every record we have so far | 我把目前掌握的所有和塔菲有关的资料 |
[06:47] | associated with Taffet: social security numbers | 都找了出来 社保卡号 |
[06:50] | birth dates blood test results. | 出生日期 验血结果 |
[06:51] | Ages of the victims? | 有受害者年龄吗 |
[06:52] | Got those. I’m using a recursive search algorithm | 有 我在用递归搜索算法 |
[06:56] | which analyzes and cross-references the data. | 对数据进行分析和对比参照 |
[06:58] | Since they’re related | 因为这些数据都是有联系的 |
[07:00] | any inconsistencies can raise a red flag. | 所以任何矛盾的地方都会被红旗标出来 |
[07:02] | I think Taffet is just messing with us again. | 我觉得塔菲又在干扰我们了 |
[07:04] | No I have to disagree. | 不对 我不同意 |
[07:05] | I mean her pathology is consistent; | 我是说 她的精神症状没变 |
[07:07] | this is all a game to her. | 这一切对她来说只是个游戏 |
[07:09] | She won the first round | 她赢了第一轮 |
[07:10] | so now she’s upping the stakes | 所以现在她想通过挑战布纳恩博士 |
[07:11] | by challenging Dr. Brennan. | 来提高赌注 |
[07:12] | Yeah or maybe she knows there’s something | 对 也可能是她知道我们有土壤样本 |
[07:14] | in the soil samples we already have | 里面有什么蛛丝马迹 |
[07:15] | so she’s just trying to distract us. | 所以想借此转移我们的视线 |
[07:17] | You analyzed those soil samples a hundred times. | 那些土样你已经分析过一百遍了 |
[07:19] | Are you telling me to give up Sweets? | 你是说我应该放弃吗 斯维斯 |
[07:21] | No of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[07:22] | But I mean I understand | 我是说 我理解你 |
[07:23] | – the need to cling to anything… – “Cling”? | -亟需抓住一根救命稻草 -“救命稻草” |
[07:25] | Okay so I’m crazy now. | 好啊 也就是说我现在疯了 |
[07:27] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[07:28] | Go Dr. Hodgins. | 去吧 哈金斯博士 |
[07:29] | Look at the soil again. | 再检查一下土样吧 |
[07:30] | You might find something. | 你也许能有新发现 |
[07:38] | You know he still gets nightmares. | 他现在还会时常做恶梦 |
[07:40] | Says he wakes up in a sweat. | 醒来时满身冷汗 |
[07:42] | I should have been more sensitive. | 我说话该更注意一些的 |
[07:43] | This must be difficult for you too. | 你也肯定不好受 |
[07:45] | If you need any… | 如果你需要… |
[07:45] | I’m fine. What about the weight | 我很好 查一查死者遗体的 |
[07:47] | and size of the victim’s remains? | 身高体重的情况吧 |
[07:49] | Yeah it’s a good idea. I’ll check it out. | 好的 是个好主意 我查一下 |
[08:02] | Here are the first set of documents you asked for. | 这是你要的文件的第一部分 |
[08:05] | More numbers than I’ve ever seen in my life. | 里面的数据比我这一生见过的还多 |
[08:07] | Right. Thanks. You okay? | 是啊 谢谢 你还好吧 |
[08:09] | Oh you mean because | 你是指 |
[08:10] | this case is a career killer? | 这个案子会毁了我的工作这件事吗 |
[08:11] | I’m cute. I can always find a job. | 我如此娇俏可爱 自有去处 |
[08:13] | Come on. Look they’re gonna come up with something. | 拜托 他们肯定会有所发现的 |
[08:14] | They always do right? | 一直如此 是吧 |
[08:15] | Do you really believe that cherie? | 你真的相信吗 亲爱的 |
[08:17] | Well they saved my life remember? | 他们救过我的命 记得吧 |
[08:19] | And that was impossible. | 那在当时也是不可能的任务 |
[08:19] | I’ll give you that one. | 这我倒承认 |
[08:23] | So how’s your girlfriend holding up? | 你女朋友怎么样 |
[08:24] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[08:26] | She’s not my girlfriend. | 她不是我女朋友 |
[08:28] | Oh so those little looks between you…? | 那你们两个之间那暧昧的眼神… |
[08:30] | Nothing. | 哪有 |
[08:32] | Right. | 好吧 |
[08:33] | I hope you’re more believable on the stand. | 希望在证人席上你能更令人信服一点 |
[08:35] | Have Angela run these numbers | 让安琪拉尽快 |
[08:37] | as quickly as she can. | 查一下那些数据 |
[08:38] | The judge isn’t gonna give me more than a day. | 法官不会再多给一天的时间了 |
[08:44] | If I don’t receive the money in the numbered account | 如果八小时内我的帐户还没收到钱 |
[08:46] | within eight hours your child will die. | 就等着给你的孩子收尸吧 |
[08:49] | This is the last time you will hear from me. | 这是我最后一次警告你 |
[08:53] | There will be no further communications. | 以后不会再有交涉 |
[08:55] | What happened to the numbers? | 那些数据怎么样了 |
[08:58] | Well I came up dry. | 没查出什么 |
[08:58] | Brennan and Booth are compiling another set. | 布纳恩和布斯在整理另外一套数据 |
[09:00] | But until then I’m trying | 在他们完成之前 我在尝试 |
[09:02] | to drag Taffet’s voice from these ransom tapes. | 把塔菲的声音从赎金电话里提取出来 |
[09:04] | Well any luck? | 进行的如何 |
[09:05] | She used a variable band inversion so the wave is | 她用了变频转换器 所以声波 |
[09:08] | broken up into hundreds of small sections | 分成了几百个小碎片 |
[09:10] | each section scrambled | 每个碎片 |
[09:11] | with different frequency sequencing. | 都由不同频率复合而成 |
[09:13] | You didn’t ask me | 我没问我 |
[09:14] | if I found anything new in the soil samples. | 在土壤样本里有没有新发现 |
[09:16] | Did you? | 有吗 |
[09:17] | No of course not. | 没 当然没有 |
[09:18] | I mean Sweets was right. You knew that. | 我是说斯维斯说得对 你知道的 |
[09:24] | I’m barely keeping it together here Ang. | 我真是要撑不住了 安琪 |
[09:30] | Well you were uh | 不过你至少 |
[09:31] | you were sane enough to marry me. | 撑到和我结了婚 |
[09:36] | But I don’t feel strong enough to tell anybody yet. | 但是我现在没有勇气告诉其他人 |
[09:39] | I feel like she’s still got me locked up you know? | 我感觉还是被她锁在墓中 知道吗 |
[09:45] | I mean when I see her there’s just this um | 我是说 当我看到她的时候 |
[09:48] | anger I mean this kind of helplessness that… | 那种愤怒 无助的感觉… |
[09:50] | I know I know. | 我明白 明白 |
[09:52] | When I was buried in that car | 我被埋在那辆车里的时候 |
[09:55] | I didn’t think I was ever gonna see you again. | 我以为我再也见不到你了 |
[09:58] | And now I feel | 而现在我感觉 |
[10:00] | like she’s still in between us. | 她依然横亘在我们中间 |
[10:02] | Well she’s not. | 她没有 |
[10:05] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[10:07] | She’s not. | 她没有 |
[10:09] | Nobody can get between us. | 没有人能阻挡我们 |
[10:25] | Come on Bones you’ve been at it for hours. | 拜托 骨头 工作了好几个小时了 |
[10:26] | You gotta eat something. | 人是铁 饭是钢 |
[10:27] | In a little while. | 等一会 |
[10:28] | Her old court documents from when she was a prosecutor | 她以前当公诉人的时候的那些文件里面 |
[10:31] | have case numbers criminal code numbers | 有案件编号 犯人编号 |
[10:34] | and then there are zip codes. | 还有邮政编码 |
[10:35] | Well that’s great and all | 很不错 |
[10:37] | but you know it’s not gonna be any good | 但是如果你饿死了 |
[10:39] | if you starve yourself to death. | 就可就糟糕了 |
[10:41] | She was laughing at me Booth. | 她在嘲笑我 布斯 |
[10:43] | I-I can’t let her win. | 我不能让她赢 |
[10:44] | She won’t. | 她赢不了 |
[10:46] | You hope. | 你想的轻巧 |
[10:48] | She may be amoral but she is brilliant. | 她没有道德 但却很聪明 |
[10:50] | – Well you’re more brilliant. – What if her dispassion | -你更聪明 -要是她的冷血 |
[10:52] | makes her more logical? | 使她更富逻辑怎么办 |
[10:54] | What if that gives her an advantage over me? | 要是那使她高我一筹怎么办 |
[10:56] | Wait a second. Now you’re upset | 等等 你是在为自己不够变态 |
[10:57] | because you’re not more like a psychopath? | 而感到沮丧吗 |
[11:00] | I just think maybe I’ve lost my advantage | 我只是觉得也许因为生活中有其他人 |
[11:04] | because of all the people I’m involved with now. | 使我失去了理性思考的优势 |
[11:09] | All of the relationships… | 这些人际交往… |
[11:11] | they complicate logical thought. | 会使逻辑思考变得复杂 |
[11:13] | You don’t mean that. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[11:17] | Could we please just work? | 我们还是工作吧 |
[11:20] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[11:25] | Salt Lake City? | 盐湖城 |
[11:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:28] | When they arrested Taffet | 他们逮捕塔菲的时候 |
[11:29] | she used her one phone call from jail to Salt Lake City. | 她用监狱的电话打到了盐湖城 |
[11:33] | Area code 801. | 地区代码801 |
[11:34] | Well she’s representing herself | 她替自己辩护 |
[11:36] | so it couldn’t be to a lawyer. | 肯定不是打给律师的 |
[11:37] | Who would she call in Salt Lake City? | 她电话打到盐湖城会找谁 |
[11:44] | Larry’s pizza how may I help you? | 拉瑞披萨店 你要点什么 |
[11:51] | None of the employees at the pizza place | 披萨店的店员 |
[11:53] | have a connection to Taffet and… | 和塔菲都没有关联 |
[11:55] | None of them here have any criminal records. | 也没有人有犯罪记录 |
[11:57] | Well the phone records show | 通话记录显示 |
[11:58] | that Taffet hung up after ten seconds. | 塔菲通话十秒钟就挂断了 |
[12:01] | She didn’t request another call. | 她没再提出电话申请 |
[12:02] | Angela’s matching the number | 安琪拉在用一个数字比对软件 |
[12:04] | with a numerical sequencing program. | 寻找匹配的数字 |
[12:06] | This is the number Booth. | 就是这串数字 布斯 |
[12:07] | This has to be the number. | 一定是这个 |
[12:16] | So I’m running a numerical sequencing program to see | 我在用一个数字比对系统来查找 |
[12:20] | if there’s a match with any of her victims. | 有没有受害者的数据相匹配的 |
[12:22] | But I’m coming up with nothing. | 但是什么也没有找到 |
[12:36] | Oh my god the number is | 老天啊 这数字 |
[12:39] | a GPS location. | 是个全球定位地标 |
[12:50] | Let’s go everybody out. | 好吧 大家都出去 |
[12:56] | Oh god. | 天啊 |
[13:02] | Oh god. | 天啊 |
[13:12] | It’s the kid isn’t it? | 是那个孩子 对吗 |
[13:22] | Terrence Gilroy had a remodeled | 特伦斯·吉洛里 |
[13:25] | right ulna from a break when he was eight. | 在八岁的时候因为摔倒重接了右尺骨 |
[13:33] | This is the boy she kidnapped. | 这是她绑架的那个男孩 |
[13:36] | I’m going to call the parents. | 我去通知父母 |
[13:38] | Why did she lead us here Booth? | 她为什么把我们带到这里 布斯 |
[13:42] | Why did she want us to find him? | 为什么她要我们找到他 |
[13:57] | Hands off! | 住手 |
[13:58] | – Ma’am? – No one touches a thing. | -女士 -谁也不许碰 |
[14:00] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[14:02] | This is our chance to | 这是我们的机会 |
[14:03] | get some hard evidence they can’t dismiss. | 找到铁证 让她无从反击 |
[14:04] | Not if you touch it. | 要是你碰了情况就不同了 |
[14:06] | You can’t act as an expert witness in a case | 你不能同时以受害者和专家证人的 |
[14:09] | when you are also a victim. | 双重身份参与案件 |
[14:11] | We aren’t victims in this crime. | 我们不是这个案子的受害者 |
[14:13] | We filed one complaint with seven counts. | 我们就七次罪行进行了起诉 |
[14:15] | Since the trial started | 庭审一开始 |
[14:17] | You and Dr. Brennan are linked to all the crimes. | 你和布纳恩博士就与其他案子有了关联 |
[14:19] | That’s why Taffet wanted us to find the boy. | 这就是塔菲让我们找到尸体的原因 |
[14:21] | She knows we’re the only people who have the skills | 她知道我们是唯一有可能 |
[14:24] | to connect her to the crime. | 证明她与案件相关的人 |
[14:25] | And now our hands are tied. | 现在我们束手无策了 |
[14:28] | Not if you drop our case. | 如果我们撤销起诉就不会 |
[14:32] | Excuse me? | 说什么呢 |
[14:33] | If Caroline doesn’t prosecute our kidnappings | 如果卡罗琳撤销起诉我们的那场绑架 |
[14:35] | we’d be free to testify as expert witnesses | 我们就可以作为小男孩一案的 |
[14:37] | in the boy’s case. | 专家证人了 |
[14:38] | – You’d be willing to do that? – No. | -你们愿意这么做吗 -不 |
[14:40] | No. Caroline has to prosecute our case– | 不 卡罗琳必须起诉我们的案子 |
[14:44] | Taffet tried to kill us. | 塔菲想要杀了我们 |
[14:45] | All of our evidence has been throw out. | 我们的证据已经毫无用处了 |
[14:47] | The rational thing to do is to pursue a | 我们应该追查这件刚发生的 |
[14:49] | case with fresh untainted evidence. | 证据尚未被污染的案件 |
[14:51] | Are you kidding me?! | 你开什么玩笑 |
[14:53] | Is it really that easy for you | 那件事对你来说 |
[14:54] | to forget what happened to us? | 就那么容易遗忘吗 |
[14:56] | I will never forget what happened to us | 我永远也忘不了发生在我们身上 |
[14:58] | or to Booth or this boy. | 布斯身上 还有这个男孩身上的事 |
[15:01] | You are not the only one suffering Dr. Hodgins. | 不是只有你在被痛苦煎熬 哈金斯博士 |
[15:04] | But your emotions have no relevance– | 但你不能把感情牵扯进案件 |
[15:06] | Not if we want to convict Taffet. | 如果你想证明塔菲有罪就必须抛开情绪 |
[15:16] | This better work. | 这次最好能成功 |
[15:22] | I’ll have the charges dismissed in the morning. | 明早我就会撤掉起诉 |
[15:25] | You can start right after that. | 之后你就可以开始了 |
[15:46] | Okay so the Gilroy kid– | 好吧 吉洛里家那个孩子 |
[15:48] | He was last seen at the | 最后一次有人见到他 |
[15:49] | Rockland mall on June 23. | 是6月23号 在罗克兰商城里 |
[15:50] | I’m gonna check all Taffet’s credit | 我会查一下塔菲那天所有的 |
[15:51] | card records for that day too. | 信用卡消费记录 |
[15:53] | Caroline said you can’t give expert testimony | 卡洛琳说如果起诉你的案子的话 |
[15:55] | if she’s prosecuting your case. | 你就不能提供专家证词 |
[15:57] | I told Caroline to drop my charges too. | 我也让卡洛琳撤销我的起诉了 |
[16:02] | I’m not gonna let you do this alone. | 我不会让你独自去面对这一切的 |
[16:06] | She’s going to see the judge tomorrow morning at 10:00 | 她明天上午十点开庭见法官 |
[16:09] | and then we can dive in on all this. | 我们就可以完全投入到案子里了 |
[16:10] | Thanks Booth. | 谢谢你 布斯 |
[16:12] | We’re partners it’s what we do. | 我们是搭档 理应如此 |
[16:15] | Right? | 对吗 |
[16:18] | If Taffet is acquitted on this count | 如果塔菲这次被宣告无罪的话 |
[16:22] | she can never be tried again. | 她就可以永远逃脱审讯了 |
[16:24] | Maybe that’s why she wanted us to find the boy. | 也许这就是她希望我们发现尸体的原因 |
[16:27] | Yeah well she’s arrogant– | 没错 她很狂妄自大 |
[16:29] | like Sweets said. | 正如小甜甜所说 |
[16:30] | And she’s misjudging you. | 但是 她也低估你了 |
[16:32] | I have nightmares Booth. | 我做噩梦了 布斯 |
[16:37] | Hodgins is bleeding… | 梦到哈金斯在流血 |
[16:41] | You’re drowning… | 你在溺水 |
[16:46] | I-I can’t help anyone. | 而我却束手无策 |
[16:48] | Look all right you know what? | 听着 你知道吗 |
[16:49] | She’s never gonna get the better of you all right? | 她永远也不会打败你 听到没 |
[16:51] | Just know that. | 牢记这点 |
[16:53] | All right? I promise okay? | 我保证 好吗 |
[17:07] | These are perimortem fractures | 这些是临死前造成的骨折 |
[17:09] | bilaterally on the fifth sixth and seventh ribs | 分布在腋后线的第五到第七根 |
[17:12] | on the posterior axillary lines. | 肋骨的两侧 |
[17:14] | And injuries to the greater cornu | 大角部位也有受伤 |
[17:17] | and the left lateral thyroid and cricoid cartilages. | 还有甲状软骨和环状软骨的左外侧 |
[17:20] | I see injuries like this in victims who’ve been strangled. | 我曾经在被扼死的人身上看过这种伤痕 |
[17:23] | Perhaps he struggled and Taffet was trying to subdue him. | 可能他在挣扎 于是塔菲想要制服他 |
[17:26] | Taffet tasered all her victims. | 塔菲所有受害者都采取了电击 |
[17:28] | Three million volts. | 三百万伏的电压 |
[17:29] | That should be enough to knock out | 那足够让一个十岁的男孩 |
[17:30] | a ten-year-old boy for at least a few hours. | 不省人事好几个小时 |
[17:32] | He wasn’t unconscious. | 他没有失去知觉 |
[17:33] | These are defensive wounds | 这些都是反抗造成的伤 |
[17:35] | consistent with the boy resisting being placed | 表明男孩被放进冰箱的时候进行了反抗 |
[17:38] | in the freezer arms outstretched. | 把胳膊伸了出来 |
[17:39] | I’ll take samples from under his fingernails. | 我会从他的指甲缝里提取样本 |
[17:42] | Maybe he scratched her during the struggle. | 说不定他在挣扎的时候抓了她 |
[17:43] | Maybe she knew the facts in this case | 也许她知道本案的案情事实 |
[17:45] | wouldn’t be consistent with the other crimes | 和之前的其他案件不一致 |
[17:48] | and would give her reasonable doubt. | 这给了她提出合理怀疑的机会 |
[17:59] | We have evidence from credit card charges | 我们有信用卡消费记录证实 |
[18:01] | that the defendant was at the Rockland mall | 在特伦斯·吉洛里被绑架的当天 |
[18:03] | on the day that Terrence Gilroy was abducted. | 被告曾去过罗克兰商城 |
[18:05] | The team at the jeffersonian discovered | 杰斐逊实验室的专家们发现 |
[18:08] | that the number Taffet called… | 塔菲所拨出的那个号码 |
[18:11] | turned out to be the same gps coordinates | 正好和男孩被埋尸的地点的 |
[18:15] | as to where the boy was buried. | 全球定位坐标一致 |
[18:17] | The same M.O. same ransom tape | 作案手法 勒索录音带 |
[18:21] | the same demands as the other kidnappings. | 还有勒索要求都和其他绑架案一致 |
[18:24] | Do you have any evidence that the Gilroy boy | 你有没有证据证明小吉洛里 |
[18:26] | was abducted from the mall? | 是在商城被绑架的 |
[18:27] | It was the last place he was seen. | 那是最后有人见过他的地方 |
[18:29] | So no. Did anyone else | 那就是没证据 除我以外 |
[18:32] | make any purchases at the mall that day | 还有没有人当天也在那个商城消费了 |
[18:33] | or was it just me? | 只有我吗 |
[18:34] | Of course they did but… | 当然有 但是 |
[18:36] | As for the phone call that I allegedly made | 至于你所宣称的我打的电话 |
[18:38] | is it possible that the number was | 有没有可能那个号码是被 |
[18:40] | placed in my file by mistake? | 误放在我的文件里的 |
[18:41] | Objection. | 反对 |
[18:42] | – Conjecture. – Sustained. | -纯属猜测 -反对有效 |
[18:44] | Did you know that the officer on duty | 你知道我在盐湖城被逮捕那晚 |
[18:46] | the night I was arrested was from Salt Lake? | 当值的警官是谁吗 |
[18:50] | Answer the question agent Booth. | 回答我的问题 布斯探员 |
[18:52] | No. | 不知道 |
[18:53] | Isn’t it more likely | 那么是不是更可能 |
[18:55] | that he made that call and the number | 是他打了那个电话 然后那个号码 |
[18:57] | was placed in my file by mistake? | 被误放进了我的文件里 |
[18:59] | Objection. Conjecture again. | 反对 依旧纯属猜测 |
[19:01] | I thought it was reasonable doubt. | 我觉得这是合理怀疑 |
[19:03] | Very reasonable. | 非常合理 |
[19:04] | – Your honor… – Withdrawn. | -法官大人 -我收回 |
[19:06] | No further questions your honor. | 我没有别的问题了 法官大人 |
[19:24] | You know that Taffet’s playing you right? | 你知道塔菲是在戏弄你 是吧 |
[19:26] | We’re fine Max. | 我们很好 麦克斯 |
[19:27] | No she’s got you all on defense. | 她搞得你只能疲于招架了 |
[19:29] | We got the boy all right? | 可我们找到了那个男孩 |
[19:30] | It’s because she wanted you to. | 那是因为她想让你们找到 |
[19:32] | Every psycho takes | 每个变态杀人狂 |
[19:33] | one step too far and hangs themself. | 最终都会一招不慎 玩火自焚 |
[19:35] | Not before a lot of innocent people get hurt. | 但在那一招之前 已有很多无辜被害了 |
[19:40] | I’ll see you later. | 过会见 |
[19:51] | Hey sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[19:53] | You have a minute? | 有空吗 |
[19:54] | Yeah sure. | 当然有 |
[20:01] | How’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[20:02] | I don’t know actually. | 说真的 我也不知道 |
[20:04] | That’s why I’m here. I-I’m… | 所以我才来找你 我… |
[20:07] | I’m worried Dr. Sweets. I-I… | 我很担心 斯维斯博士 我… |
[20:11] | This case is taking its toll on everyone. | 这个案子给所有人都带来了心理阴霾 |
[20:13] | Including you? | 包括你在内吗 |
[20:14] | Including me yes. | 没错 包括我在内 |
[20:17] | It’s a very stressful situation. | 目前的形势确实压力重重 |
[20:19] | I mean you’re not immune to that. | 你受到影响也是情理之中的 |
[20:22] | I feel like everything’s fraying around the edges. | 我觉得所有事都面临崩溃的边缘 |
[20:24] | We’re all searching for some piece of evidence | 我们都在寻找某个证据 |
[20:26] | that can put Taffet away. | 来把塔菲绳之以法 |
[20:27] | But we keep coming up empty. | 但我们始终一无所获 |
[20:29] | Everyone feels manipulated by her. | 她把所有人玩弄于鼓掌之间 |
[20:31] | And I-I should be able to pull everyone together– | 而我本该把大家团结在一起 |
[20:34] | keep them on track. | 让一切保持正轨 |
[20:36] | You want to guarantee the outcome. | 你想确保结果在掌控之中 |
[20:42] | I wish that were possible. | 我也很希望这能实现 |
[20:44] | But you know | 但你知道的 |
[20:46] | we knew this was going to be an uphill battle. | 我们都明白这是极其艰难的一仗 |
[20:48] | But did we really believe that? | 但我们真的有希望赢吗 |
[20:49] | We all knew she was guilty. | 我们都知道她有罪 |
[20:51] | So someplace we assumed that in a just world | 在某种程度上 我们都认为在公平的世界里 |
[20:54] | she’d pay for what she did. | 她该为她的所作所为付出代价 |
[20:57] | That assumes a just world I’m afraid. | 只可惜这个世界并不公平 |
[21:01] | These… | 这些… |
[21:04] | are my people she hurt my friends. | 被她伤害的人都是我的朋友 |
[21:07] | I should… | 我本应该… |
[21:10] | be able to do something. | 有所作为的 |
[21:16] | I know. | 我明白 |
[21:57] | Max you didn’t think I was going to follow you? | 麦克斯 你以为我不会跟着你吗 |
[22:10] | Max is this what you want? | 麦克斯 难道这就是你想要的吗 |
[22:12] | Don’t trust the system Booth. | 不要相信司法系统 布斯 |
[22:13] | You miss you compromise the case | 你一旦失手 就会连累案件的审理 |
[22:14] | Taffet walks. | 最后塔菲就会逍遥法外 |
[22:15] | I don’t miss! | 我不会失手 |
[22:22] | When are you gonna learn | 你什么时候才能学会 |
[22:24] | to stop messing with me huh? | 不要跟在我身边瞎搅和 |
[22:25] | You’re making a big mistake. | 你这么做是个大错误 |
[22:27] | Tempe could die. | 坦普可能会送命 |
[22:30] | Yeah come on. | 是吗 来吧 |
[22:36] | He tried to kill her? | 他想杀了她 |
[22:37] | Well he had a rifle pointed right at her | 他用一把步枪指着她 |
[22:38] | – so you do the math. – Why? | -你说他是想干嘛吧 -为什么 |
[22:40] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[22:41] | To protect you. | 为了保护你 |
[22:42] | And a career criminal like Max– | 麦克斯作为一名职业罪犯 |
[22:44] | he obviously doesn’t trust the legal system. | 他显然丝毫不信任司法系统 |
[22:46] | I’m sorry Booth. | 抱歉 布斯 |
[22:47] | – I wish he were different. – Yeah me too. | -我还指望他已经变了 -我也是 |
[22:49] | You know he socked me in the eye too. | 知道吗 他还狠狠一拳打我眼上了 |
[22:52] | Brennan. | 布纳恩 |
[22:53] | Hey honey. | 宝贝儿 |
[22:55] | I need you to bail me out. | 我需要你把我保释出去 |
[22:56] | What?! No dad. | 什么 不行爸爸 |
[22:58] | I was doing it for you. | 我这么做都是为了你 |
[23:00] | No I don’t want you to kill people for me. | 我不想你为了我去杀人 |
[23:02] | Just buy me a sweater like a regular dad. | 就像普通爸爸那样 给我买件毛衣就行了 |
[23:05] | Leave her alone Max. | 别烦她 麦克斯 |
[23:06] | Booth says you’re not getting out | 布斯说在审判结束之前 |
[23:08] | until after the trial over. | 不能把你放出来 |
[23:09] | – I have to go. – Whoa. I’ve got a bad back. | -我要挂了 -我腰不好 |
[23:11] | You know what the beds are like in jail. | 你知道监狱里的床有多糟糕的 |
[23:13] | Good-bye dad. | 再见 老爸 |
[23:16] | Look I’m sorry bones. | 我很抱歉 骨头 |
[23:17] | I’m sure this is the last thing you want to deal with. | 我知道你最不想应对的就是这种事了 |
[23:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:21] | Part of me wishes he’d done it. | 但内心深处的某个我却希望他得手 |
[23:23] | Well not the good part | 那也肯定不是那个善良的你 |
[23:24] | so let’s just keep our eye on the ball. | 所以咱们还是把注意力转移回来吧 |
[23:27] | So any news about the boy? | 那个男孩有什么消息吗 |
[23:30] | I’m getting an accurate recreation of the assailant | 我根据受害者遗体的骨折类型 |
[23:32] | from the fracture patterns on his remains | 精确再现出攻击者的模样 |
[23:34] | and it’s a match for Taffet. | 与塔菲一致 |
[23:35] | I’m putting a presentation together for court. | 我还在整理出庭的证据 |
[23:37] | The kid– he put up a good fight huh? | 这孩子曾拼死挣扎过 |
[23:39] | There’s evidence of strong resistance. | 看得出来他反抗很剧烈 |
[23:41] | Yes. | 确实 |
[23:42] | Yeah at least he didn’t go easy. | 至少他没让凶手轻易得手 |
[23:43] | Parker… he did the same thing. | 帕克也会这样 |
[23:46] | Probably bite her ear off and run. | 说不定还会咬下她的耳朵逃跑 |
[23:50] | – He’d bite her? – Yeah. | -他会咬她 -应该吧 |
[23:52] | Ten-year-olds– it’s kind of their thing. | 十来岁的小孩子都这样 |
[23:56] | They bite. | 爱咬人 |
[23:57] | I have to get back to the lab. | 我得回实验室了 |
[24:08] | If the boy bit her there should be some evidence | 如果那个男孩真的咬了她 |
[24:10] | on his maxilla mandible or his teeth. | 他的上下颌骨或者牙齿上应该留有证据 |
[24:13] | The teeth seem to have been cleaned. | 牙齿像是被清洗过 |
[24:15] | Taffet probably wiped them off. | 塔菲可能把证据洗掉了 |
[24:17] | Second left premolar is chipped. | 左边第二颗前臼齿有缺口 |
[24:19] | There might be some trace in the abrasion | 磨损的地方可能有什么蛛丝马迹 |
[24:22] | maybe some tissue from Heather Taffet. | 说不定能找到海瑟·塔菲的组织 |
[24:24] | Saliva contains amylase that would have | 唾液里的淀粉酶可能已经 |
[24:26] | broken down any bits of tissue. | 把那些组织都分解掉了 |
[24:28] | Not if it were imbedded between the teeth | 但是如果嵌在牙齿和齿龈之间 |
[24:29] | or under the gum line. | 就不会分解 |
[24:38] | If I don’t receive the money in the numbered account | 如果八小时内我的帐户还没收到钱 |
[24:41] | within eight hours your child will die. | 就等着给你的孩子收尸吧 |
[24:44] | This is the last… | 这是我最后一次 |
[24:46] | Okay this encryption is a rolling code | 这种加密法是用滚动密码 |
[24:48] | split band voice inversion. | 逆转磁带真声 |
[24:49] | Individual frequencies | 点击声之间的频率 |
[24:51] | between the clicks are inverted and recombined. | 被颠倒复合 |
[24:54] | I applied software | 我用软件 |
[24:56] | that decrypts each of the 423 separate segments | 将这423个独立的音节解码 |
[24:59] | until the voice becomes clear. | 这样声音变得清晰起来 |
[25:00] | If I don’t receive the money | 如果八小时内 |
[25:03] | in the numbered account within eight hours | 我的帐户还没收到钱 |
[25:06] | Your child will die. | 就等着给你的孩子收尸吧 |
[25:08] | This is the last time you will hear from me. | 这是我最后一次警告你 |
[25:11] | There will be no further… | 以后不会再有… |
[25:12] | You did it Angela. | 安琪拉 干得好 |
[25:14] | It’s Taffet. | 就是塔菲 |
[25:15] | Like to see her explain away that one. | 真想看看她在铁证前还怎么狡辩 |
[25:19] | If I don’t receive the money in the numbered account | 如果八小时内我的帐户 |
[25:22] | within eight hours | 还没收到钱 |
[25:23] | your child will die. | 就等着给你的孩子收尸吧 |
[25:26] | This is the last time you will hear from me. | 这是我最后一次警告你 |
[25:28] | There will be no further communications. | 以后不会再有交涉 |
[25:31] | And in your expert opinion Ms. Montenegro | 马尼古女士 根据你的专业分析 |
[25:34] | whose voice is that? | 这是谁的声音 |
[25:35] | It’s Heather Taffet. | 是海瑟·塔菲的 |
[25:36] | The frequency and vocal patterns | 通过和她未处理过的声音 |
[25:38] | are an exact match when compared | 进行比对后发现 |
[25:40] | to unencrypted recordings of her voice. | 讲话频率和发声模式完全匹配 |
[25:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:43] | No further questions. | 我没有问题了 |
[25:45] | That was very impressive Ms. Montenegro. | 让人印象深刻 马尼古女士 |
[25:49] | Could you share your credentials with the court? | 你能向法庭述说一下你的文凭吗 |
[25:51] | I have a bachelor of fine arts | 我在德克萨斯州立大学 |
[25:52] | from the University of Texas | 获得艺术学士学位 |
[25:54] | with a minor in computer science. | 另外辅修计算机科学学位 |
[25:56] | And I’ve also studied biomedical illustration | 我还在美国大学学习过 |
[25:58] | at American University. | 生物医学制图 |
[25:59] | But you do not have a degree | 但是你没有获得过 |
[26:01] | in sound engineering is that correct? | 声学工程学位是吧 |
[26:03] | No. | 没有 |
[26:04] | Objection. Ms. Montenegro has | 反对 马尼古女士 |
[26:06] | numerous patents pending from | 在从事法医听觉重塑工作过程中 |
[26:08] | her work in auditory forensic reconstruction. | 取得了许多尚未认证的专利技术 |
[26:10] | The homeless man on my street | 我家街头的流浪汉 |
[26:12] | has a patent pending for a time machine. | 有一项尚未认定的时间机器专利 |
[26:14] | That doesn’t mean I’m going to ask him to testify in court. | 这并不意味着我就可以让他出庭为我作证 |
[26:16] | That’s enough Ms. Taffet. | 塔菲女士 到此为止 |
[26:18] | Do you have anything else for this witness? | 对这位证人还有要询问的吗 |
[26:19] | Yes your honor. | 有 法官大人 |
[26:20] | I’d like to introduce into evidence item 461B | 我想向大家展示461B号证据 |
[26:24] | which is a deconstruction of the same ransom tape | 这是前联邦特工格拉汉姆·斯蒂尔 |
[26:27] | by former FBI Special Agent Graham Steele | 解析录音之后得到的声音 |
[26:30] | who has a Phd in forensic auditory analysis | 他拥有宾夕法尼亚大学 |
[26:33] | from the University of Pennsylvania. | 法医听觉分析的博士学位 |
[26:36] | If I don’t receive the money in the numbered account | 如果八小时内我的帐户 |
[26:39] | within eight hours | 还没收到钱 |
[26:40] | your child will die. | 就等着给你的孩子收尸吧 |
[26:41] | Th-that isn’t me. | 这不是我的声音 |
[26:43] | He obviously manipulated the pitch | 很明显他处理了音源 |
[26:44] | and the timbre of the voice. | 音高和音色都被改变了 |
[26:46] | – Isn’t that what you did? – No. | -你也是这样处理的是吗 -不是 |
[26:48] | Those sound waves have | 所有的声波 |
[26:49] | an underlying pattern of frequency modulation. | 都有一种潜在的调频模式 |
[26:52] | Like a fingerprint. | 就像指纹一样 |
[26:53] | Whatever the technical jargon | 先不管你这些专业术语 |
[26:56] | it seems clear that anyone | 有一点很清楚 |
[26:58] | even someone without any credentials | 连那些没有文凭的人 |
[27:00] | can make one voice sound like another. | 都可以把一个人的声音处理成另一个人的 |
[27:01] | Objection! | 反对 |
[27:02] | Counsel is making speeches. | 辩方律师这是在说空话 |
[27:04] | – Sustained. – I’m sorry Your Honor. | -反对有效 -抱歉 法官大人 |
[27:06] | No further questions. | 我没有问题了 |
[27:27] | Hey bones you ready for court? | 骨头 准备好出庭了吗 |
[27:28] | Yes. | 好了 |
[27:29] | I have a video presentation | 我准备了这个视频 |
[27:31] | which shows the victim sustained rib fractures | 从上面可以看见 |
[27:34] | as well as a fracture of the lateral | 受害者遭受的 |
[27:35] | epicondyle of the left distal… | 肋骨和外上髁末端骨折 |
[27:36] | What do you say we ease up | 你看这样行吗 |
[27:37] | on the scientific stuff okay? | 我们今天不要侧重于科学 |
[27:39] | The science gives us the height of the assailant. | 可我们是靠科学手段才得出攻击者的身高 |
[27:43] | 162 centimeters… Taffet’s height. | 162公分 塔菲的身高 |
[27:44] | That’s that’s that’s good and all | 好是好 |
[27:46] | but Taffet’s kind of had a field day | 可是塔菲这会儿正得意洋洋 |
[27:47] | you know trashing the whole technical goobledy stuff. | 她大肆贬低我们的技术手段 |
[27:49] | And the jury seems to like her for it. | 而且陪审团好像也倾向于她 |
[27:52] | But those are the facts. | 但这些都是事实啊 |
[27:54] | It’s how you present the facts that | 案子成败的关键是 |
[27:57] | win or lose a case. | 你怎样陈述事实 |
[27:59] | Bones the jury needs to know | 骨头 得让陪审团知道 |
[28:01] | what that little boy went through. | 那个孩子的悲惨遭遇 |
[28:04] | I’ve… | 我已经 |
[28:06] | I’ve testified before Booth. | 我作过证 布斯 |
[28:08] | I’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[28:09] | We-we should go. | 该走了 |
[28:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:15] | Terrence Gilroy’s | 特伦斯·吉洛里 |
[28:17] | left greater cornu of the hyoid was compressed | 左侧舌骨大角被压扁 |
[28:21] | indicating that the assailant | 这一点表明攻击者 |
[28:22] | strangled the young boy using only one hand– | 单手掐死小男孩 |
[28:25] | The dominant left hand in this case. | 此案中用的是强有力的左手 |
[28:28] | I’d like to submit | 我提交的 |
[28:29] | writing samples | 这份书写样本 |
[28:31] | which confirm that the defendant is left-handed. | 能够证明被告是左利手 |
[28:34] | No objection as long as it’s also noted | 无异议 不过众人皆知 |
[28:35] | that eight percent of the general population | 百分之八的人 |
[28:37] | is also left-handed. | 都是左撇子 |
[28:38] | Including you your honor. | 也包括您 法官大人 |
[28:43] | Continue. | 继续 |
[28:44] | The victim sustained a fracture | 受害者身上的骨折位置 |
[28:48] | of the lateral epicondyle and the shaft | 包括外上髁末端 |
[28:51] | of the left distal humerus. | 和左侧肱骨骨干 |
[28:57] | Perhaps I can be clearer. | 我这么说吧 |
[28:58] | Terrence Gilroy’s bones could only have been broken | 特伦斯·吉洛里的骨骼 |
[29:02] | by someone kneeling on top of him | 是由于有人用膝盖抵在其身体上 |
[29:04] | as they pushed him into the freezer. | 将其重压进冰箱而碎裂的 |
[29:06] | The radiating fracture lines show | 放射状骨折线显示 |
[29:09] | that this assailant had to be between | 攻击者体重应该在 |
[29:11] | 125 and 135 pounds. | 125到135磅之间 |
[29:13] | The weight of the defendant. | 也就是被告的体重 |
[29:15] | Objection. This is speculation. | 反对 这纯属臆测 |
[29:17] | Are you questioning my qualifications? | 你是在质疑我的专业技能吗 |
[29:19] | Because you will not find | 这世界上没有 |
[29:20] | a more experienced or respected forensic anthropologist | 比我更老道更有声望的 |
[29:23] | anywhere in the world. | 人类学家了 |
[29:24] | So I’d appreciate not being interrupted | 所以我希望在我没有讲完证言前 |
[29:26] | until I finish testifying. | 不要打断我 |
[29:27] | Dr. Brennan | 布纳恩博士 |
[29:29] | I’ll make the rulings here. | 我才是法官 |
[29:32] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[29:34] | Continue. | 继续 |
[29:36] | Since these broken bones were caused by the assailant’s knees | 由于这些骨折是攻击者的膝盖造成 |
[29:39] | And the chipping on the boy’s kneecaps | 男孩膝盖骨的碎裂是由 |
[29:41] | was caused by the toes of | 她沉重的靴子头造成的 |
[29:44] | her heavy boots we can determine | 我们可以据此测定出 |
[29:45] | the length of her shin. | 她胫骨的长度 |
[29:47] | And what is the significance of the shin length? | 那么胫骨的长度有何重要意义 |
[29:49] | It gives us the height of the assailant | 可以估测攻击者的身高 |
[29:52] | which is five feet four inches. | 五英尺四英寸[1.62米] |
[29:54] | The same height as the defendant. | 这与被告的身高相同 |
[29:56] | It is clear from the circumstantial evidence | 从现场环境以及上述证据可知 |
[29:59] | and these facts that this child was attacked | 这个孩子受到了 |
[30:01] | with vicious cruelty by Ms. Taffet. | 塔菲女士的残暴攻击 |
[30:03] | Objection. | 反对 |
[30:04] | The jury makes that determination not the witness. | 裁决该由陪审团作出 而不是证人 |
[30:07] | The five-foot-four assailant… | 这个五尺四寸的攻击者 |
[30:11] | crushed the boy’s chest | 顶碎了男孩的胸骨 |
[30:13] | choked him | 扼住其喉咙 |
[30:14] | and finally caused him a torturous death | 最终将他活埋 |
[30:17] | by burying him alive. | 令其备受折磨地死去 |
[30:18] | Objection. Speculation. | 反对 纯属臆测 |
[30:20] | She can’t know what the witness felt. | 她无法得知当事人的感受 |
[30:22] | I was buried alive. | 我也曾遭到活埋 |
[30:28] | Which makes me uniquely qualified | 我有绝对的资格 |
[30:30] | to comment on its horror. | 来形容这场恐怖梦魇 |
[30:31] | Objection your honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[30:33] | This is grandstanding. | 这是在哗众取宠 |
[30:34] | Unless the witness has any additional facts… | 除非证人附加事实 |
[30:36] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[30:38] | Do you have any further questions | 控方律师 你还有进一步的问题 |
[30:39] | for Dr. Brennan Ms. Julian? | 要提问布纳恩博士吗 |
[30:40] | No your honor. | 没有 法官大人 |
[30:42] | I learned everything I need to know. | 我想知道的都已明了 |
[30:44] | Your witness. | 该你问了 |
[30:49] | Dr. Brennan | 布纳恩博士 |
[30:50] | Don’t you think your trauma as a kidnapping victim | 你是否觉得你被绑架所受的创伤 |
[30:53] | prevents you from being objective? | 会妨碍你的客观性吗 |
[30:55] | Objection. | 反对 |
[30:56] | She is testifying as an expert witness not a victim. | 她是以专家证人身份来作证 不是被害人 |
[31:00] | She brought up being buried alive your honor. | 她陈述了被活埋这一事实 法官大人 |
[31:01] | She did Ms. Julian. | 确实如此 朱莉安女士 |
[31:04] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[31:05] | It’s only natural that you would want to construct facts | 我们自然而然地认为 你想要编造事实 |
[31:08] | that would give you some closure and peace. | 来结束并抚平内心的创伤 |
[31:10] | I resent your implication. | 你的言外之意令我厌恶 |
[31:11] | I do not let my emotions cloud my findings. | 我不会将个人感情参杂进案件中 |
[31:14] | No not intentionally of course. | 不 你当然不是有意为之 |
[31:16] | Is there a question coming? | 有问题要问吗 |
[31:17] | Yes. | 有 |
[31:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:19] | Dr. Brennan you are currently seeing | 布纳恩博士 你目前正在接受 |
[31:20] | an FBI psychologist are you not? | 联邦调查局的心理治疗 是吗 |
[31:22] | What… that has nothing to do with… | 什么 这与本案无关 |
[31:24] | A yes or no is all that’s required | 请以”是”或”不是”来回答 |
[31:25] | Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 |
[31:26] | Are you currently seeing | 你目前是否正在接受 |
[31:28] | an FBI psychologist? | 联邦调查局的心理治疗 |
[31:31] | – Yes but… – Thank you. | -是的 但…-谢谢 |
[31:32] | – No further questions. – No that has | -我的问题问完了 -不 这与 |
[31:34] | nothing to do with this case. | 本案毫无关联 |
[31:35] | My findings are sound. | 我的调查结果可靠无误 |
[31:37] | You may step down Dr. Brennan. | 你可以退下了 布纳恩博士 |
[31:39] | My findings are sound. | 我的调查结果可靠无误 |
[31:51] | A dust mite? | 一只尘螨 |
[31:53] | So that little bug is gonna save us? | 你是说这只小虫子能救我们 |
[31:55] | Oh don’t call him a bug. | 别叫它小虫子 |
[31:56] | Sounds insulting. | 太蔑视它了 |
[31:57] | We reexamined the boy’s teeth | 我们重新检查了男孩的牙齿 |
[31:58] | and found it wedged between the right lateral | 发现他右侧的门牙和虎牙之间 |
[32:00] | incisor and canine. | 嵌着这个小东西 |
[32:02] | Dust mites eat dead human skin cells. | 尘螨吃死人的皮肤细胞 |
[32:05] | And this one’s stomach sac is full. | 这一只的肚子里可是满满的 |
[32:07] | If the boy bit Taffet | 如果男孩咬了塔菲 |
[32:08] | the skin cells are probably hers. | 那它肚子里的皮肤细胞就可能是塔菲的 |
[32:10] | Whatever’s left is | 不论残留的是什么 |
[32:11] | gonna be small but there might be enough to give us DNA. | 肯定是微量的 但足以让我们检测出DNA |
[32:16] | This is a dermatophagoides farinae. | 这是一只粉尘螨 |
[32:19] | For those of us who don’t speak insect | 请为在场不了解昆虫的人 |
[32:21] | speak insect what is that exactly? | 通俗地说明这是什么 |
[32:22] | It’s a dust mite– | 这是一只尘螨 |
[32:23] | An insect found on clothes but it also feeds on | 经常出现在衣物里 但同时 |
[32:27] | the cells of the person wearing those clothes. | 它也吃衣服主人的细胞 |
[32:29] | And where was this dust mite found? | 那么这一只是在哪里发现的 |
[32:32] | Between Terrence Gilroy’s teeth. | 在特伦斯·吉洛里的齿间 |
[32:34] | It was transferred there when the boy | 男孩咬伤了绑架他的人 |
[32:36] | bit the person who kidnapped him. | 尘螨随之留在他齿间 |
[32:39] | And how do we know that? | 我们从何而知 |
[32:41] | The dust mite contained human female epithelial cells. | 这只尘螨腹中含有成年女性上皮细胞 |
[32:45] | We extracted those cells | 我们提取出那些细胞 |
[32:46] | and ran them through several DNA databases. | 并在多个DNA数据库中进行比对 |
[32:49] | The cells belonged to Heather Taffet. | 发现细胞属于海瑟·塔菲 |
[32:53] | Nothing further your honor. | 没有问题了 法官大人 |
[32:55] | Your witness Ms. Taffet. | 该你提问了 塔菲女士 |
[32:57] | It seems that you have neglected to include | 你似乎未将细胞样本纳入到证据中 |
[33:01] | a sample of the evidence that I could have tested independently. | 这也让我无法进行独立检测 |
[33:04] | Since there were so few cells in the mite | 因为尘螨腹中细胞数太少 |
[33:06] | the testing destroyed the sample | 样本在检测中已损毁 |
[33:07] | but the procedures and results | 但检测过程和结果 |
[33:09] | are all contained in our documentation. | 都详述在我们提交的证据上 |
[33:11] | Let me get this right. | 我是否可以这么理解 |
[33:13] | I have access to your notes but I can’t examine | 我可以阅读你的检测报告 但我无法检测 |
[33:16] | the actual evidence because you destroyed it? | 实际的证据 因为你把证据毁了 |
[33:18] | Your honor in California versus Trombetta | 法官大人 在加利福尼亚托贝塔案件中 |
[33:21] | The supreme court ruled that the prosecution | 州最高法院作出判决表明控方 |
[33:23] | could destroy a sample to test for DNA | 为了检测DNA可以破坏样本 |
[33:25] | because there was no bad faith. | 因为这中间不存在造假 |
[33:27] | Bad faith? | 造假 |
[33:28] | The motives of every single person | 杰斐逊实验室的每一个人 |
[33:30] | at the Jeffersonian are suspect | 动机都很可疑 |
[33:31] | and now their only physical evidence is gone– | 而现在他们唯一的物证没有了 |
[33:34] | If it existed at all. | 如果它真的存在过的话 |
[33:35] | I’ve just about had it | 我对你的这种 |
[33:37] | with your snide unsubstantiated allegations. | 无确凿证据的恶意指控已忍无可忍 |
[33:39] | – As have I. – That’s enough Ms. Julian. | -我对你也一样 -够了 朱莉安女士 |
[33:41] | Your honor I would like to file a motion | 法官大人 我请求法庭 |
[33:44] | to have this unverifiable DNA evidence dismissed. | 撤销这项无法验证的DNA证据 |
[33:47] | Protocol has been followed Ms. Taffet. | 该证据的提交符合程序 塔菲女士 |
[33:48] | It’s up to the jury | 这项证据在本案中 |
[33:50] | to decide how the evidence will figure | 对审判结果起到怎样的作用 |
[33:51] | in the outcome of this case. | 由陪审团来决定 |
[33:52] | Your motion is denied. | 驳回你的请求 |
[34:04] | Did you see Taffet’s face? | 看见塔菲的表情了吗 |
[34:05] | She was completely blindsided. | 简直是惊慌失措 |
[34:07] | Okay Caroline’s closing– | 卡罗琳的结案陈词一亮出来 |
[34:08] | It’s going to kill. | 绝对灭了她 |
[34:10] | All right so here we go. | 好了 我们来一杯 |
[34:13] | That’s it huh? | 摆平它了 |
[34:16] | Are you okay Bones? | 你还好吗 骨头 |
[34:18] | Your team just nailed Taffet. | 你的团队刚刚搞定了塔菲 |
[34:20] | I’m just tired. | 我只是累了 |
[34:22] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 我懂 |
[34:23] | It’s been a… it’s been a tough case. | 这案子…做的很艰难 |
[34:26] | It’s not just the case. | 不单单是这件案子 |
[34:30] | I’m tired of… of all of it. | 对这一切 我都感到疲倦 |
[34:33] | I’m tired of dealing with murders | 我疲于应付这些杀人事件 |
[34:36] | and victims and sadness and pain. | 面对受害者 面对悲伤和痛苦 |
[34:39] | Well Bones | 骨头 |
[34:41] | That’s what we do. | 这就是我们的工作 |
[34:42] | All right? We catch the bad people | 好吗 我们抓住坏人 |
[34:44] | and we make the world a better place. | 让世界更美好 |
[34:46] | No Booth. | 不 布斯 |
[34:47] | That’s what you do and somehow | 那是你的工作 可是无缘无故地 |
[34:48] | – I got caught up into it. – Wait a sec. | -我也陷入其中 -慢着 |
[34:50] | Hold on. You were dealing with dead people | 慢着 在我俩一起工作之前 |
[34:52] | long before we got together. | 你早就在和死人打交道了 |
[34:53] | As a researcher an anthropologist. | 但只是研究人员 一个人类学家 |
[34:56] | That’s how I can make the world a better place. | 我通过研究让世界更美好 |
[34:58] | And you do. Come on. | 你确实如此 来吧 |
[34:59] | You make the world a great place. | 你让世界更美好 |
[35:02] | Cheers to that all right? | 为你干杯 好吗 |
[35:04] | You’re just anxious. | 你只是有点焦虑 |
[35:06] | All right? And tomorrow | 对吧 等明天一到 |
[35:08] | when we have won everything will be perfect. | 我们赢了这案子 一切都会好的 |
[35:10] | It’ll be fine. | 会没事的 |
[35:23] | We are here to seek justice | 我们在此寻求正义 |
[35:26] | for this ten year-old boy | 为这个十岁的小男孩 |
[35:28] | who was kidnapped brutally beaten | 他被海瑟·塔菲绑架 毒打 |
[35:32] | and buried alive by Heather Taffet. | 并且被活埋 |
[35:35] | Taffet was seen where this child was abducted. | 塔菲曾出现在这孩子被绑架的地方 |
[35:38] | She matches the size of the assailant. | 并且与凶手身型相符 |
[35:40] | She’s left-handed. | 她是左利手 |
[35:41] | Her voice was discovered on the ransom tapes. | 她的声音与勒索电话录音相符 |
[35:45] | It all sounds very reasonable doesn’t it? | 听起来很合理 不是吗 |
[35:47] | These so-called facts | 但这些所谓的事实 |
[35:49] | were compiled by people who themselves | 不过是一群受害者堆砌出来的 |
[35:52] | were victims of a vicious criminal | 他们曾被凶残的罪犯攻击 |
[35:54] | who has not yet been caught. | 而凶手至今逍遥法外 |
[35:56] | They need a scapegoat. | 他们需要一只替罪羔羊 |
[35:57] | But only Heather Taffet could have the DNA | 然而我们在孩子口中发现的DNA |
[36:01] | that was found in this child’s mouth. | 只可能属于海瑟·塔菲 |
[36:03] | That evidence was delivered | 这个证据的得来 |
[36:05] | to us in death by this brave boy. | 是以这位勇敢孩子的生命为代价的 |
[36:07] | And yet the only people who saw that dust mite | 然而 见过这只尘螨的两个人 |
[36:11] | the only people who touched the alleged epithelial cells | 接触过所谓的内皮细胞的唯一的两个人 |
[36:16] | were two kidnap victims– | 也是绑架案的受害者 |
[36:18] | One a known conspiracy theorist | 其中一位是众所周知的阴谋论支持者 |
[36:20] | the other a traumatized anthropologist | 另一位则是受过创伤的人类学家 |
[36:23] | who’s currently being treated by a psychologist. | 并且当前正在接受心理治疗 |
[36:25] | And Dr. Saroyan | 而瑟罗博士 |
[36:27] | who couldn’t perform her job | 在鉴定过程中 |
[36:28] | without destroying the evidence | 又损毁了证物 |
[36:30] | conveniently preventing me from mounting a defense. | 这也就导致我无法进行自我辩护 |
[36:33] | Because she has no defense | 因为她没除了诽谤这些专家外 |
[36:34] | except slandering these experts. | 没有什么可以辩护的 |
[36:37] | They have told you | 他们已经描述了 |
[36:38] | what Heather Taffet did to that boy. | 海瑟·塔菲对这孩子的所作所为 |
[36:41] | The law is clear. | 法律对此写的很清楚 |
[36:42] | You cannot convict a person based on innuendo | 你们不能依据这些含沙射影的所谓证据 |
[36:47] | or groundless accusations. | 就判定一个人有罪 |
[36:49] | I weep for that boy. | 我为那孩子难过 |
[36:51] | No child should suffer like that | 一个孩子不应该受那样的罪 |
[36:53] | and whoever did this… | 而犯下这一罪行的人… |
[36:55] | should never be allowed | 我们绝不能允许 |
[36:57] | to walk among decent people again. | 她再混迹于我们正派人之中 |
[37:00] | For that boy for justice | 为了那个孩子 为了正义 |
[37:03] | you must return a verdict of… | 你们必须做出裁决 |
[37:05] | not guilty. | 无罪 |
[37:07] | Because it’s clear that I am a scapegoat. | 因为我很明显就是那只替罪羔羊 |
[37:10] | I am innocent. | 我是清白的 |
[37:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:22] | What’d I tell you huh? Caroline nailed it in there. | 我说的没错吧 有卡罗琳在就没问题 |
[37:24] | Taffet was pretty convincing in there too. | 塔菲的辩护也很有说服力 |
[37:25] | You know what Hodgins? | 知道么 哈金斯 |
[37:27] | You ever see the bright side in things? | 你总是看不到事情好的一面 |
[37:28] | You know what Booth? You’re right. | 你说的对 布斯 |
[37:30] | Because no matter what happens in there | 因为无论结果如何 |
[37:31] | – I’ve got Angela. – Hodgins. | -我还有安琪拉 -哈金斯 |
[37:33] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[37:35] | I don’t care Angie. | 我不在乎 安琪 |
[37:36] | Look Taffet’s not going to make the rules anymore. | 塔菲别再想控制我 |
[37:38] | I want our friends to know. | 我希望朋友们知道 |
[37:39] | I want everybody to know. Okay. | 我希望所有人都知道 |
[37:41] | Angela and I are married. | 我和安琪拉结婚了 |
[37:43] | What? | 什么 |
[37:47] | Hey look at that huh? | 真是惊喜啊 |
[37:48] | What? When Ang? | 什么 什么时候 安琪 |
[37:49] | In jail. | 在监狱的时候 |
[37:51] | Hodgins wanted to wait until this was over | 哈金斯原本想等到这事结束的 |
[37:54] | So everybody could be happy for us. | 这样大家就能尽情祝福我们了 |
[37:56] | This isn’t another pregnancy scare is it? | 这次不会又是因为怀孕了吧 |
[37:58] | No. No this is… | 不是 不是 |
[38:00] | This is love. | 这次是因为真爱 |
[38:04] | So… | 那么 |
[38:06] | Why were you hiding this from us? | 你们为什么要瞒着我们 |
[38:07] | Oh I was having trouble dealing with things | 我因为这次的审判心烦意乱 |
[38:09] | because of the trial. | 无法处理这些事情 |
[38:10] | Then I thought… | 然后我想 |
[38:11] | Screw it. | 管它呢 |
[38:13] | The jury’s back. | 陪审团回来了 |
[38:32] | The defendant will rise for the reading of the verdict. | 被告请起立 听取陪审团意见 |
[38:40] | In count one the kidnapping of Terrence Gilroy | 第一项罪名 绑架特伦斯·吉洛里 |
[38:44] | The jury finds the defendant Heather Taffet | 陪审团认定被告人 海瑟·塔菲 |
[38:47] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[38:50] | Order or I will clear the court. | 秩序 否则我将请旁听者退席 |
[38:52] | In count two | 第二项罪名 |
[38:54] | the murder of Terrence Gilroy | 谋杀特伦斯·吉洛里 |
[38:57] | the jury finds the defendant… | 陪审团认定被告人 |
[39:00] | guilty. | 有罪 |
[39:03] | The defendant is remanded into custody until sentencing. | 正式宣判前 被告将被押回收监 |
[39:06] | We are adjourned. | 现在休庭 |
[39:17] | This isn’t over. | 这事儿没完 |
[39:48] | I was out of town for a couple of days. | 我出城了几天 |
[39:51] | Well I knew Tempe had everything under control. | 我知道坦普能搞定的 |
[39:53] | She didn’t need me. | 她不需要我 |
[39:54] | All right let’s just raise our glasses here. | 好了 我们一起举杯吧 |
[39:56] | To the squints okay? Come on. To Booth. | 为了科学怪人们 来吧 为布斯 |
[39:58] | Hey! Oh and Caroline. | 还有卡罗琳 |
[39:59] | Hear hear. Hear hear. | 同意 同意 |
[40:00] | You know I never doubted any of you not for a minute. | 我从没怀疑过你们 从来没有 |
[40:03] | Where’d you come from? Oh come on. | 你这话从哪里冒出来的 拜托 |
[40:04] | Oh please. | 你省省吧 |
[40:07] | Okay let’s not forget the happy couple | 对了 可别忘了咱们幸福的新人 |
[40:08] | Over here. | 在这儿呢 |
[40:10] | Yes best wishes | 是啊 祝福他们 |
[40:12] | for a successful blending of familial obligations | 在家庭义务上成功结合 |
[40:14] | as well as monetary | 与此同时 |
[40:16] | and property consolidation. | 经济和财产得以巩固 |
[40:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:26] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[40:34] | I guess I’ll go home. | 我想我得回家了 |
[40:36] | A real bed is probably going to feel good. | 自家的床肯定会舒服些 |
[40:38] | I’m sorry that I uh… that I doubted you. | 我很抱歉 我怀疑了你的能力 |
[40:41] | Sweets would say that subconsciously | 斯维斯说 潜意识里 |
[40:43] | you wanted Booth to catch you | 你希望布斯抓住你 |
[40:45] | so you and I wouldn’t have to be separated again. | 这样你我就不会再被高墙分隔了 |
[40:51] | Smart guy that Sweets. | 那个小甜甜真聪明 |
[40:53] | I love you honey. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[40:54] | Thanks for leaving me with the bill again. | 谢谢你又把账单让给我了 |
[40:56] | That’s nice of you. | 您太体贴了 |
[40:57] | Your fault Booth. | 这不怪我 布斯 |
[40:58] | My wallet got stolen in jail. | 我钱包在监狱被偷了 |
[41:00] | Yeah. Bye. | 再见 |
[41:01] | Can’t believe they actually got hitched. | 没想到他俩真成了 |
[41:04] | I know. | 是啊 |
[41:08] | I have this sense that everything’s changing Booth. | 我有一种感觉 一切都变了 布斯 |
[41:11] | Well not everything. | 还有没变的呢 |
[41:13] | Look– we’re still partners. | 看啊 我们还是搭档 |
[41:15] | Right? | 对吗 |
[41:16] | And-and Taffet… | 还有塔菲 |
[41:18] | She’s… she’s put away. | 她已经…进监狱了 |
[41:19] | I mean you’re feeling good about that right? | 这应该让你好受一些了吧 |
[41:20] | You almost died Booth. | 你差点没命 布斯 |
[41:22] | That can happen again. | 这事以后还有可能发生 |
[41:23] | What if next time I can’t get to you? | 万一下次 我没能救出你怎么办 |
[41:25] | It’s not going to happen again. | 不会有下一次了 |
[41:28] | I envy your ability to | 我很羡慕你 |
[41:30] | substitute optimism for reality. | 能把现实臆想地如此美好 |
[41:33] | You know what? | 知道么 |
[41:34] | Maybe you just need to take some time off. | 也许你只是需要休息一段时间 |
[41:37] | Go to a beach. | 去趟海滩 |
[41:38] | Lay in the sun. | 躺在太阳底下 |
[41:40] | I might need more than a little time. | 也许一段时间并不够 |
[41:45] | Don’t make any decisions about your future right now. | 不要轻易作出决定 这关乎你的未来 |
[41:48] | I’m just staying… | 我只是说… |
[41:49] | You know when a dentist gives you anesthetic | 知道么 当牙医给你做了麻醉以后 |
[41:50] | and tells you not to operate any heavy machinery | 会要求二十四小时内不要操作重型机械 |
[41:53] | or make any important decisions within 24 hours? | 不要作出重大决定 |
[41:55] | All right this case | 而这个案子 |
[41:57] | was bigger than a root canal. | 比什么根管治疗厉害的多 |
[41:59] | Come on let’s just go back inside | 别这样 我们进去 |
[42:00] | and have one more drink. Come on. | 再喝几杯 来吧 |
[42:01] | – Just one. – No. I’m tired Booth. | -就一杯 -不用 我累了 布斯 |
[42:03] | I-I-I’m going to go home. | 我要回家了 |
[42:05] | All right. Come on. | 好吧 来吧 |
[42:06] | Let’s… we’ll get you in the cab. | 我送你上出租车 |
[42:08] | I know it’s… it’s been a long long day. | 我知道 今天过的确实很漫长 |
[42:11] | All right get in there all right? | 进去吧 好吗 |
[42:14] | I’ll see you tomorrow all right? | 明天见 好吗 |