时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Mom it’s snowing! | 妈妈 下雪喽 |
[00:05] | Are you jumping on your bed again Dylan? | 你是不是又在床上乱跳啊 迪伦 |
[00:08] | Yeah ’cause it’s snowing! | 对呀 因为在下雪啊 |
[00:10] | Come make a snowman with me! | 快来和我一起堆个雪人吧 |
[00:13] | Oh what have you done in here? | 你都在这屋里了做了些什么啊 |
[00:18] | Sweetie come here. | 宝贝 快过来 |
[00:21] | Oh my God! | 天啊 |
[00:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[00:24] | It’s not the good kind of snow honey. | 这种雪可不是什么好东西 宝贝 |
[00:52] | Cool! Dibs on the skull. | 太酷了 骷髅上有小蚯蚓 |
[01:03] | Who keeps this much junk? | 谁会攒这么多垃圾 |
[01:06] | Washington Capitals puck from the ’80s. | 华盛顿首都队的冰球 80年代的 |
[01:09] | That’s classic. | 经典啊 |
[01:10] | Victim is male… in his 40s. | 死者为男性…四十多岁 |
[01:14] | That’s it? That’s all you got? | 就这么多吗 你就这么点儿发现吗 |
[01:15] | I mean usually you have just a list of specifics | 我是说 你通常都要列出一堆 |
[01:18] | I don’t even understand. | 我完全听不懂的细节 |
[01:19] | – I’m very distracted. – Yeah. | -我现在没法集中精神 -没错 |
[01:21] | I bet you are with all the junk here. | 身处一堆垃圾之中 我猜你也做不到 |
[01:23] | No not that. | 不对 不是因为这个 |
[01:24] | You probably heard about the full set | 你估计也听说过 在马鲁古群岛上 |
[01:26] | of interspecies hominid remains that were found | 发现了一具完整的 |
[01:29] | in the Maluku Islands. | 过渡型古人类遗骸 |
[01:30] | No I missed that one. | 没有 我从来没听说过 |
[01:31] | Where’s Mypoopoo? | 麦普普在哪儿 |
[01:32] | Maluku. Indonesia. | 是马鲁古 在印尼 |
[01:34] | Anyway this could be | 不管怎么说 |
[01:35] | a crucial link in the evolutionary chain. | 它可能是人类进化链中的关键一环 |
[01:38] | Could be huge I bet. But what about | 肯定是大发现 但是 |
[01:40] | the 40-year-old dead guy here? | 这位四十多岁的死者该怎么办呢 |
[01:41] | There are apparent perimortem injuries | 在颞骨和顶骨上 |
[01:43] | to the temporal and parietal bones | 有明显的死亡时留下的伤痕 |
[01:45] | and the squamosal suture. | 鳞缝上也有 |
[01:47] | So he got hit in the head huh? | 就是说 他的头部被重击 对吗 |
[01:48] | Let’s go see if what hit him is upstairs. | 我们去看看凶器是不是在楼上 |
[01:50] | And I’m keepin’ the puck– that’s vintage. | 这个冰球归我了 绝对是古董 |
[01:53] | I tried to get him to clean up his place. | 我试过让他把屋子清理一下 |
[01:55] | He wouldn’t answer the door | 他既不应门 |
[01:56] | he wouldn’t pick up his phone. | 也不接电话 |
[01:57] | Well it’s probably clean by now. | 现在应该已经清理好了吧 |
[01:59] | Most of his stuff came crashing through the ceiling | 他绝大多数的家当 |
[02:00] | of the downstairs apartment. | 都穿过楼下的天花板掉下去了 |
[02:02] | Yeah. You know what’d be great? | 是啊 你知道怎样才最好吗 |
[02:03] | If it didn’t get out that Murphy died in the apartment. | 墨菲死在公寓里的事儿没传出去 |
[02:06] | Makes it tougher to rent. | 这下房子更难租出去了 |
[02:07] | A big hole in the floor | 地板上有个大洞 |
[02:09] | probably makes it less desirable too. | 也会让房客望而却步的 |
[02:16] | Oh not one of those guys. | 他可别是”那种人” |
[02:18] | What guys? | 哪种人 |
[02:19] | A hoarder. | 囤积癖 |
[02:20] | This is an anthropological microcosm of this man’s life. | 这里可是这个人生活的缩影 |
[02:23] | How are we gonna find any pertinent evidence | 我们该怎样在这堆破烂里 |
[02:25] | in all this crap? | 找到相关证据呢 |
[02:26] | All this “Crap” Is evidence Booth. | 这些你所谓的”破烂”可都是证据 布斯 |
[02:32] | Oh this is a little slice of heaven. | 这里可是别有洞天啊 |
[02:34] | Cockroaches fleas | 蟑螂 跳蚤 |
[02:37] | rat droppings bat guano. | 老鼠屎 蝙蝠粪 |
[02:40] | – One of those guys. – Oh yeah. | -果然是”那种人” -没错 |
[02:43] | I think I’ll be happier downstairs with the dead stuff. | 我还是和楼下的死人呆在一块更自在些 |
[02:47] | Oh who could live in this stench? | 都臭成这样了 谁会住这儿啊 |
[02:49] | Put on the fan there will ya? | 把那个风扇打开好吗 |
[02:50] | Sense of smell– it’s destroyed after a while. | 过了一段时间 嗅觉会渐渐失灵 |
[02:53] | Must be a survival mechanism. | 这是一种进化上的存活机制 |
[02:55] | In the Maluku Islands. | 就在马鲁古群岛上 |
[02:56] | It’s a remarkable find. | 那可是个大发现 |
[02:58] | Better than upstairs? | 比楼上那个还大吗 |
[03:00] | Well upstairs can’t really shed light | 楼上的那个发现根本不能 |
[03:02] | on the interspecies similarities of human evolution. | 给人类进化史的种间相似性研究带来光明 |
[03:05] | Now this guy must’ve been dead for a long time. | 这个家伙肯定已经死了很久了 |
[03:09] | Maybe not. Hodgins found so many insects and rodents | 不一定 哈金斯发现了许多昆虫和啮齿动物 |
[03:12] | they could’ve cleaned the flesh quite rapidly. | 它们可以加速肌肉组织的消失 |
[03:15] | Anyway remains were found on the islands | 不管怎么样 岛上发现的古人类遗骸表明 |
[03:17] | which suggest Homo floresiensis may have mated | 佛罗勒斯人可能和早期的智人 |
[03:20] | with early Homo Sapiens. | 有过基因交流 |
[03:21] | I’ve been in touch with the organizing committee. | 我之前一直和组委会有联系 |
[03:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:25] | That shouldn’t cause surprise. | 没什么好奇怪的 |
[03:26] | I’m an anthropologist. | 我是人类学家嘛 |
[03:27] | Who’s been focusing on murder lately. | 一个最近一直在解决杀人案的人类学家 |
[03:29] | Lately. | 只是最近而已 |
[03:31] | Hey down below. | 下面的同志们 |
[03:33] | You might want to check this out. | 你们来看看这个 |
[03:36] | Did you find more remains? | 你又找到其它尸体了 |
[03:38] | Not exactly. | 不是 |
[03:39] | I did however find 36 waffle irons. | 但是 我找到了36个蛋饼烤模 |
[03:41] | No syrup though so what’s the point? | 可是上面没有糖浆 那这意味着什么呢 |
[03:42] | Hodgins. | 哈金斯 |
[03:43] | Right. | 好吧 |
[03:45] | Behold. | 仔细看 |
[03:49] | I’m thinking cause of death might have something | 我开始觉得死因 |
[03:52] | to do with blood loss. | 应该和大出血有关了 |
[04:35] | There. | 好了 |
[04:36] | A place for everything | 各收其类 |
[04:38] | and everything in its place. | 各归其所 |
[04:40] | The place for this guy’s flesh is on his bones | 血肉理应附着于骨头 |
[04:42] | not in the buggy bellies of thousands of maggots. | 而不是葬身于成千上万蛆虫的肚子 |
[04:46] | Dental records confirm that these are the remains of | 牙医记录确认了死者是 |
[04:48] | Timothy Daniel Murphy age 48. | 蒂莫西·丹尼尔·墨菲 48岁 |
[04:52] | You’ll excuse me if I’m a little bit excited. | 要是我有点小激动的话 还请谅解 |
[04:53] | Oh you have a thing for hoarders do you? | 你对囤积癖很有兴趣 对吧 |
[04:55] | Oh Lord no. | 我的神啊 不是 |
[04:56] | They make a little nauseous actually | 其实他们让我觉得恶心 |
[04:58] | but I have excellent control of my gag reflex. | 但我还是能很好地控制我的咽部反射的 |
[05:01] | There are two sets of parallel cleft wounds | 在颞骨和顶骨上 |
[05:03] | to the parietal and temporal bones | 有两组平行的裂痕 |
[05:05] | consistent with an attack with some kind of blade. | 和某种刀片造成的伤口一致 |
[05:08] | Hacked to death– that would explain all the blood. | 被砍死的 那么地上的血迹就说得通了 |
[05:11] | Weren’t we talking about me? | 刚才是在谈论我吗 |
[05:12] | It always seems that way. | 我们一直都是如此 |
[05:14] | It’s just… | 其实… |
[05:16] | I’ve been accepted to go to the Maluku Islands! | 我可以去马鲁古群岛啦 |
[05:19] | Hearing loss Ms. Wick. | 被你震聋了 威克小姐 |
[05:21] | That is excellent news. | 这是个绝好的消息 |
[05:23] | Wow that did not sound sincere. | 听起来可不那么发自肺腑 |
[05:25] | If it weren’t for that letter of recommendation you wrote | 要是没有你写的那封推荐信 |
[05:27] | I would not have made the cut. | 我绝对不会申请成功 |
[05:29] | Well I had no idea that recommendation | 我不知道推荐信 |
[05:30] | was for the Maluku project. | 是给马鲁古项目组的 |
[05:32] | But it was. | 就是给他们的 |
[05:33] | This is amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[05:34] | I could be referenced in research materials. | 我的名字会被科研资料引用啦 |
[05:38] | Daisy you have to stop making that noise. | 黛西 你不能再这么叫了 |
[05:41] | Hacking suggests a crime of passion. | 砍伤就意味着冲动犯罪 |
[05:45] | Any blade marks on the other bones? | 在尸骨的其它部位还有刀痕吗 |
[05:50] | Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 |
[05:51] | Yes Ms. Wick is indeed very fortunate. | 对 威克小姐确实非常幸运 |
[05:56] | The Maluku anthropological team | 马鲁古人类学考察队的成果 |
[05:58] | could influence scientific thought for many years. | 会影响学术界思想很多年的 |
[06:01] | Perhaps we could return from the Maluku Islands | 也许我们该从马鲁古群岛神游归来 |
[06:05] | and focus on the murder? | 把注意力集中到这个案子上 |
[06:10] | Disposophobics. | 抛弃恐惧症 |
[06:12] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[06:14] | It’s the psychiatric term for those who hoard. | 囤积癖的精神病学说法 |
[06:16] | These photos indicate | 这些照片表明 |
[06:17] | that the victim was a level five hoarder. | 死者是一个五级囤积癖 |
[06:20] | Five out of ten? | 十级是最高级吗 |
[06:22] | No out of five. | 不是 总共五级 |
[06:22] | Well things are usually out of ten. | 一般的东西都有十级 |
[06:24] | Well they should be out of ten. | 也应该有十级 |
[06:26] | But level five is extremely severe. | 但是五级已经极度严重了 |
[06:29] | You’d be classified as a level one. | 你会被定为一级 |
[06:31] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我吗 -对 |
[06:32] | I’ve seen your office your apartment. | 我见过你的办公室和公寓 |
[06:33] | You cling. | 你也攒东西 |
[06:35] | I don’t cling okay? I collect things. | 我不攒东西好吧 我就是收藏点东西 |
[06:37] | It’s a big difference. | 区别大了 |
[06:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:39] | Level five disposophobic might also be an agoraphobic | 五级的抛弃恐惧症病人可能有广场恐惧症 |
[06:43] | which would limit his relationships in the outside world. | 这极大地限制了他在外界的人际关系 |
[06:47] | You’d be dealing with a very small pool of suspects. | 所以嫌疑人范围也很小 |
[06:50] | Why are you staring at that soldier? | 你为什么盯着那个士兵 |
[06:51] | That’s not a soldier. | 那可不是个普通的士兵 |
[06:52] | That’s a full bird colonel in the U.S. Rangers. | 那是一位游骑兵特种部队的全职上校 |
[06:54] | And you know what? He’s staring at me. | 而且 是他在盯着我 |
[06:59] | I hope this is coincidental. | 我希望这只是个巧合 |
[07:00] | Most definitely not Master Sergeant. | 绝对不是 副军士长 |
[07:02] | No I’m not a master sergeant. | 不对 我不是副军士长 |
[07:04] | FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 我是联邦调查局特别探员瑟雷·布斯 |
[07:06] | Why’d they send you? | 他们派你来干什么 |
[07:08] | I told them you’d talk to me. | 我告诉他们 你会愿意和我谈的 |
[07:09] | So far so good. | 目前为止一切顺利 |
[07:10] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不会和你谈的 |
[07:11] | This is me not talking to you. | 我现在不和你谈话 |
[07:14] | We’re losing men every day | 我们每天都有士兵丧生 |
[07:16] | men who don’t have to die | 如果有你训练他们 |
[07:18] | and wouldn’t if you trained them. | 这些无辜的士兵就不会死 |
[07:19] | – Your country needs you. – Oh no. | -祖国需要你 -打住 |
[07:21] | Don’t say that word. | 别这么说 |
[07:23] | I served my country Colonel. | 我为祖国奉献过 上校 |
[07:29] | Who’s that guy? | 那家伙是谁 |
[07:30] | Do me a favor huh? | 帮我个忙好吗 |
[07:31] | Just head back to the murder victim’s apartment | 回到被害人的公寓 |
[07:33] | see if you can pick out | 看你能不能从垃圾里 |
[07:34] | any psychological clues from the garbage okay? | 找到什么心理学上的线索 |
[07:48] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:50] | Hey. | 这呢 |
[07:54] | Look at you all squinted up. | 不错啊 穿上工作服了 |
[07:57] | Yeah they didn’t really get me a pair that fits. | 是啊 不过他们给我的衣服大小不合适 |
[08:00] | To be honest I’m feeling kind of pinched in my… Wow. | 说实话 我感觉我被夹在我的…天啊 |
[08:04] | Those photographs did not lie. | 那些照片是真的 |
[08:06] | Nope. | 是啊 |
[08:07] | So have you found anything that points to the killer? | 你有找到关于凶手的线索吗 |
[08:09] | No not unless he was trying to hoard the hoarder’s hoard. | 没有 除非他是想要囤积死者的囤积物 |
[08:12] | Well there might have been | 这里可能 |
[08:13] | something of value in all this right? | 会有些有价值的东西 是吧 |
[08:15] | What you think someone actually tried to | 什么 你真觉得有人 |
[08:16] | take something from here? | 会从这里拿走什么东西吗 |
[08:18] | How would he even know where to look? | 他都不知道从哪找起 |
[08:22] | Did I just see a snake? | 刚刚那个是蛇吗 |
[08:24] | Thamnophis sirtalis. | 红边束带蛇 |
[08:25] | It’s a common garter snake. | 很常见的束带蛇 |
[08:27] | We’re on the third floor. | 我们在三楼 |
[08:28] | How does a snake get in here? | 蛇是怎么爬上来的 |
[08:29] | Probably followed the bats rats | 可能是跟着那些老鼠 蝙蝠 |
[08:30] | mice squirrels and fleas. | 田鼠 松鼠和跳蚤一起来的 |
[08:33] | There’s also extensive termite damage | 这里还有一大片白蚁造成的损坏 |
[08:35] | which explains why the entire floor | 这也解释了为何整个楼板 |
[08:37] | fell into the apartment below. | 掉到下面的公寓去了 |
[08:39] | Four five | 四个 五个 |
[08:40] | six fans | 六个风扇 |
[08:41] | and there are air fresheners hanging all over the place | 而且到处都是空气清新剂 |
[08:43] | so obviously there were complaints by the neighbors. | 显而易见 邻居们对他投诉过 |
[08:45] | Yep suspects. I mean heck | 是啊 他们都有嫌疑 |
[08:47] | wouldn’t you kill him if you lived next door to this? | 换你住他的隔壁不会想杀他吗 |
[08:48] | Whoa! Daisy said | 天啊 黛西说 |
[08:51] | that the victim was killed by a blade. | 被害人是被刀杀死的 |
[08:53] | Hacked to death maybe. | 可能是被砍死的 |
[08:55] | This could be the murder weapon. | 这可能就是凶器 |
[08:56] | Yeah well you can put it over there with all the others. | 是啊 你可以把它放到那堆里 |
[09:02] | Well maybe all of these fell on him | 也许是刀子掉到他的头上 |
[09:04] | and it was just an accident. | 只是个意外 |
[09:06] | Uh no no that wouldn’t explain the blood spatter. | 不是 如果是意外就不会有喷射状血迹 |
[09:10] | This is going to be very difficult | 想要找到凶器很难 |
[09:11] | because everywhere you look there’s a weapon. | 因为到处望去 遍地是可疑的凶器 |
[09:15] | – What’s wrong? – He’s back. | -怎么了 -他回来了 |
[09:16] | Who’s back? | 谁回来了 |
[09:18] | Angela’s father. | 安琪拉的父亲 |
[09:20] | Okay I saw him down there. | 好吧 我刚刚看到他了 |
[09:22] | I know you do not believe me but I saw him. | 我知道你不相信我 但是我看见他了 |
[09:25] | No I totally believe you. | 不 我相信你 |
[09:27] | The man carries a black cat bone in his back pocket. | 那个男人兜里还揣着黑猫的骨头呢 |
[09:31] | Oh God help me. | 老天救救我吧 |
[09:33] | Yeah of course I got complaints– | 是啊 我当然会接到投诉 |
[09:36] | and not just from his floor– | 不单单是他那层的住户 |
[09:38] | from the whole building | 整栋楼都投诉了 |
[09:39] | from people passing by on the street. | 街上路过的人也投诉 |
[09:40] | Why didn’t you just evict him? | 为什么不赶他走呢 |
[09:42] | Oh I tried and tried and tried. | 我试过一次又一次 |
[09:44] | Look “Eviction notice for cause | 你看 “危害他人健康 |
[09:46] | health hygiene damage to the building.” | 影响卫生和损坏大楼的逐出通知” |
[09:49] | Here’s a summons and a complaint | 这是传票和投诉 |
[09:51] | both of which Mr. Murphy ignored | 二者均被墨菲先生忽略了 |
[09:54] | and multiple filings with the health department | 还有多份卫生部门的备案 |
[09:56] | including mold mildew dust mites vermin… | 包括发霉 尘螨以及害虫等问题 |
[09:59] | And there are snakes in the apartment agent Booth. Snakes. | 公寓里还有蛇 布斯探员 有蛇 |
[10:02] | Why couldn’t you have just turned off the heat? | 为什么不把暖气关了呢 |
[10:04] | Yeah because that would be illegal. | 因为那是违法的 |
[10:05] | He could sue me. | 他会起诉我的 |
[10:06] | All this stuff must have made you pretty desperate. | 这些破事一定让你很绝望 |
[10:09] | Yeah I know you think I killed Murphy | 是啊 我知道你认为是我杀了墨菲 |
[10:11] | to get him out of the apartment. | 就为了把他清出公寓 |
[10:13] | Well you know the building is rent-controlled. | 你也知道 大楼是租金控管的 |
[10:15] | You know you could have just kicked him out | 你可以把他踢出大楼 |
[10:16] | and charged your new tenant double. | 从下个房客那收取两倍的房租就行了 |
[10:18] | More like quadruple but I didn’t kill him. | 四倍还差不多 但是我没杀他 |
[10:20] | I went through the proper channels | 我在通过正规的渠道进行上诉 |
[10:21] | which you can see– look. | 你可以自己看看 |
[10:24] | These are the court filings which Mr. Murphy ignored | 这是墨菲先生忽略的法庭备案 |
[10:27] | the last one filed three days ago. | 最后一个是三天前 |
[10:29] | You sure came prepared. | 你是有备而来啊 |
[10:31] | Yeah well I got to pay for the ceiling that collapsed. | 是啊 我还得赔付房顶坍塌的款项 |
[10:34] | I can’t afford that and a lawyer. | 再请个律师可请不起了 |
[11:15] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[11:16] | Hey Bones. What are you doing here? | 嗨 骨头 你来干什么 |
[11:18] | Well you asked me here to compare notes on the murder. | 你叫我来对比谋杀案线索的 |
[11:22] | Right. Yeah. | 对 是啊 |
[11:23] | Who was that soldier? | 那个士兵是谁 |
[11:25] | Oh just uh just an old army buddy of mine. | 我原来部队的一个朋友 |
[11:28] | You didn’t look like buddies. | 你们看起来不像是朋友 |
[11:30] | What all of a sudden you can tell stuff like that? | 怎么突然之间 连你都会察言观色了 |
[11:32] | Well you’ve taught me | 你教的啊 |
[11:32] | to be more observant of human interaction. | 要我多观察人际交流 |
[11:35] | I can also tell that | 我也看得出 |
[11:36] | that you’re reluctant to be honest | 你不想坦诚地 |
[11:37] | about your real relationship with him. | 告诉我你俩的关系 |
[11:46] | Secretary of Defense?! | 国防部? |
[11:50] | They want you to go back into the Army? | 他们想让你回到军队 |
[11:52] | As a Sergeant Major? | 做军士长 |
[11:54] | Wait. I thought you were a Master Sergeant. | 等等 我记得你是副军士长 |
[11:55] | They’re just trying to tempt me with a promotion | 他们想用升官诱惑我 |
[11:57] | but you know I’m not going. | 但是我不会去的 |
[12:00] | This lists your commendations. | 这上面列出了你获过的嘉奖 |
[12:01] | You were really good at being a soldier. | 你是个很出色的军人 |
[12:04] | Why do they want you back? | 他们为什么要你回去 |
[12:06] | Yeah you know they just think that my experience | 他们觉得我作为联邦调查局特工 |
[12:07] | as an FBI agent and a sniper in the first Gulf War… | 在第一次海湾战争中当过狙击手 |
[12:11] | You could train soldiers in techniques | 你可以在追踪和逮捕反动者 |
[12:13] | for tracking and apprehending insurgents. | 这方面对士兵进行培训 |
[12:15] | Yeah well I’m real happy | 是啊 不过我更喜欢 |
[12:17] | tracking and catching murderers right here. | 在这里追踪逮捕凶手 |
[12:19] | They say you could save lives. | 他们说这可以挽救生命 |
[12:20] | Course they gonna say that. It’s the Army. | 当然这么说 那是军队 |
[12:22] | They say that ’cause that’s what they want. | 为了达到目的 他们什么都说 |
[12:24] | You don’t think you’d save lives? | 你不愿意挽救生命吗 |
[12:25] | Well yeah but I mean anyone would in that position. | 当然愿意 但是谁在那个位置都可以 |
[12:27] | Not everybody is as good as you. | 没有人和你一样出色 |
[12:29] | I served my country and I have a kid here. | 我已经为祖国奉献过饿了 我有孩子了 |
[12:31] | I got responsibilities all right? | 我有责任 对吧 |
[12:32] | I’m not going to go to Afghanistan | 我不能去阿富汗 |
[12:33] | and you’re not going to the Makapoopoo Islands. | 你也不能去马卡普普群岛 |
[12:35] | Maluku. | 马鲁古 |
[12:36] | Right. Exactly. You know what? | 对 就是那个 知道吗 |
[12:38] | We have our jobs here right? | 我们在这有工作的 对吧 |
[12:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:48] | Excuse me Dr. Brennan. | 打扰一下 布纳恩博士 |
[12:49] | If I could just have a moment. | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[12:51] | And I’d like to preface my statement with a caveat. | 而且我要事先声明 |
[12:54] | Your unquestionable brilliance– | 你毫无疑问聪明绝顶 |
[12:56] | What is it Ms. Wick? | 什么事 威克小姐 |
[12:57] | Okay okay. In your preliminary report | 好吧 在你的初始报告中 |
[13:00] | you said the injuries to the temporal and parietal bones | 你写到颞骨和颅骨还有 |
[13:03] | and squamosal suture | 鳞缝的损伤 |
[13:05] | were inflicted at time of death. | 是在死亡时造成的 |
[13:06] | That’s correct. | 正确 |
[13:07] | “That”– meaning what I said | 是我说的正确 |
[13:09] | or “That” meaning what you said? | 还是说你写的正确 |
[13:10] | I’ll read what you wrote verbatim. | 我逐字念一遍你写的内容 |
[13:12] | That’s not necessary. | 没那个必要 |
[13:13] | “There are apparent perimortem injuries to the | “在颞骨和颅骨还有鳞缝 |
[13:14] | temporal and parietal bones and the squamosal suture.” | 有很明显的死亡过程中造成的损伤” |
[13:17] | That sounds correct. | 听上去没有问题 |
[13:19] | How angry would you be if it were not correct? | 如果那是不正确的你会有多生气 |
[13:23] | You mean if I were wrong? | 你是说如果我错了 |
[13:24] | I would never | 我决不会 |
[13:25] | state it in those kind of bald terms. | 用”错”这种大胆的词来形容 |
[13:27] | Does inaccurate | 不精准听起来 |
[13:29] | sound better? No. | 会好些吗 没有 |
[13:30] | Um erroneous? | 有瑕疵呢 |
[13:31] | What have you found Miss Wick? | 你发现了什么 威克小姐 |
[13:33] | You’ll know instantly when I point it out. | 给你看一眼你马上就会知道 |
[13:37] | Here… | 这里 |
[13:39] | and here under 40 times magnification. | 是用四十倍放大镜看到的 |
[13:42] | Remodeling. | 愈合 |
[13:43] | The wounds started to heal before the victim died. | 伤口在被害人死之前就开始愈合了 |
[13:46] | Which means we have no clear cause of death. | 这就是说我们没有找到死因 |
[13:48] | And even after your superlative recommendation | 尽管你在推荐信里对我极尽赞扬 |
[13:51] | I am stumped. | 我还是傻眼了 |
[13:53] | Please conduct a histological study of the bones. | 对死者的骨骼史展开调查 |
[13:56] | Yes yes of course. | 好的 没问题 |
[13:58] | May I ask why you want to do that? | 我能问问你要做什么吗 |
[14:01] | There’s something funny about the way these bones feel. | 这些骨头摸起来感觉怪怪的 |
[14:03] | Bones have a feel? | 骨头也有感觉 |
[14:05] | Yes. Touch them. | 是啊 摸一摸 |
[14:07] | Compare them kinetically | 从动力学角度 |
[14:09] | to the thousands of other bones you’ve examined. | 与你之前检查过的骨头对比 |
[14:11] | Lighter. | 更轻 |
[14:12] | My God yes. | 老天 是有感觉 |
[14:17] | I wish you were coming to Maluku. | 我希望你能去马鲁古 |
[14:20] | It seems odd | 要是这重大项目中 |
[14:21] | that you’d be missing something so important. | 没有你的参与 会感觉少些什么的 |
[14:23] | The histological study Ms. Wick. | 调查骨骼史 威克小姐 |
[14:29] | The victim’s apartment is like an archaeological dig. | 被害人的公寓就像是考古遗址 |
[14:31] | We should be able to put together a picture | 根据他的财产 我们可以拼凑出 |
[14:33] | of his life from his effects. | 他的生活写照 |
[14:35] | Now Hodgins is dating each pile of junk | 现在哈金斯正试图通过幼虫 |
[14:37] | according to insect larvae rat droppings | 鼠粪和纸张的发黄程度推断 |
[14:40] | and the yellowing of the paper. | 每堆废品的年份 |
[14:42] | Apparently he’s been hoarding stuff for about four years. | 显然 他从四年前就开始储物 |
[14:45] | The oldest stuff is where he fell through the ceiling. | 最旧的那堆正好在塌陷的天花板之上 |
[14:47] | Hoarders often organize their holdings | 囤积癖患者通常会对财产 |
[14:49] | by category and value | 进行分类和价值归类 |
[14:51] | much like one would find in a museum. | 就和博物馆的存放方式一样 |
[14:53] | Oh so he was curating garbage? | 所以说他在管理垃圾 |
[14:56] | Well the term garbage is relative. | 所谓的垃圾是相对而言的 |
[14:58] | The only intrinsic value things have | 物品唯一的固有价值 |
[15:00] | is what we give them. | 是人们赋予的 |
[15:01] | It seems odd now but in Holland | 现在听起来很古怪 但在过去的荷兰 |
[15:04] | tulip bulbs were once as valuable as houses. | 郁金香球茎和房子一样贵重 |
[15:09] | Maybe we all overvalue things that are… | 可能我们都高估了本质上 |
[15:11] | essentially worthless. | 毫无价值的事物 |
[15:14] | Well that was more than a comment on this case. | 你这话明显有弦外之音 |
[15:18] | What’s going on Brenna. | 布纳恩 怎么了 |
[15:21] | What separates what I do here | 在这里工作的我 |
[15:23] | from what this man did? | 和这个囤积癖有何不同 |
[15:25] | So going to Malulu is worth more? | 所以去马鲁鲁群岛才是有价值的事 |
[15:28] | Maluku. Yes. | 马鲁古群岛 没错 |
[15:31] | The murders will never stop | 凶杀案的发生永无尽头 |
[15:33] | but this find has real finite value. | 但这个发现具有实在的价值 |
[15:35] | I’d be able to answer questions about | 由此我可以破解 |
[15:37] | our origin evolutionary track. | 人类起源和进化轨迹的问题 |
[15:39] | It has implications for history science. | 这对历史和科学都具有启示 |
[15:42] | Listen you’re allowed to make life changes | 听着 你可以尽情改变生活现状 |
[15:45] | without picking a fight with your old life. | 但也用不着摆脱原本的生活 |
[15:48] | But I need a break from that life. | 但我需要脱离原来的生活休息一下 |
[15:52] | I’m worried all the time. | 我一直心有隐忧 |
[15:54] | Worried that Booth might get hurt on a case | 担心布斯可能会在办案中受伤 |
[15:56] | and I couldn’t prevent it | 而我无法阻止这一切 |
[15:57] | worried… about what our partnership means. | 担心我们的搭档关系意味着什么 |
[16:02] | So you want to get away from Booth? | 你想离开布斯吗 |
[16:05] | No. It’s just… | 不 只是 |
[16:09] | I just need some perspective | 我需要新的视角 |
[16:10] | so that I can view my life with some objectivity. | 让我能客观看待自己的人生 |
[16:14] | Have you talked to him about it? | 你有跟他谈过吗 |
[16:18] | The Army wants Booth to go to Afghanistan. | 陆军想派布斯去阿富汗 |
[16:21] | To train soldiers in the apprehension of terrorists. | 负责训练士兵逮捕恐怖分子 |
[16:24] | Is-Is he going to go? | 他会去吗 |
[16:27] | Even though he said he wasn’t it felt like he wanted to. | 他表面说不想 但其实心里想 |
[16:31] | Perhaps it’s all for the best. | 或许这是最好的结果 |
[16:34] | You two at opposite ends of the world? | 你们要分处在世界的两头 |
[16:37] | I don’t… don’t think so. | 这结果并不好 |
[16:38] | We have work. | 各奔前程罢了 |
[16:40] | Traditionally hoarders have one section of possessions | 一般情况下 囤积癖患者会对某一类 |
[16:43] | that has a greater value than the others. | 财产尤为珍视 |
[16:46] | We should be looking for that. | 我们应该按这个方向去查 |
[16:51] | Where did you learn how to throw a fast ball like that huh? | 你那招快投是从哪学来的 |
[16:54] | You were amazing. | 太厉害了 |
[16:55] | You taught me. | 你教我的 |
[16:56] | No! No. Hey I’m not that good. | 不是 怎么可能 我没那么厉害 |
[16:58] | Right? Yeah. | 对吧 |
[17:00] | – Dad? – Yeah. | -爸爸 -怎么了 |
[17:01] | Are you going back to being a soldier? | 你要回去当士兵吗 |
[17:03] | Uh why are you asking me that? | 为什么这么问呢 |
[17:06] | Mom said the Army called our house looking for you. | 妈妈说军队打来家里找你 |
[17:09] | I’m not in the Army anymore bub. | 小家伙 我已经不是军人了 |
[17:11] | I’m out okay? | 我退役啦 |
[17:12] | I made a decision to stay with the FBI | 我决定继续待在联邦调查局 |
[17:14] | to be with you all the time. | 永远待在你的身边 |
[17:16] | So… it’s my fault? | 所以 都是我的错吗 |
[17:19] | Is what your fault? | 什么是你的错 |
[17:20] | It’s my fault people are going to die? | 因为我 那些人都要死了 |
[17:22] | No. That’s-That’s not what I meant. | 怎么会 我没这么说过 |
[17:25] | I want you to save lives. | 我希望你去救人 |
[17:27] | Yeah well I do that here. | 在这里我也在救人啊 |
[17:28] | No here you catch people that kill other people. | 不对 在这里你只是抓杀人的坏蛋 |
[17:32] | There you would make it so people won’t die. | 在那里 你可以让人活下来 |
[17:35] | Isn’t that better? | 这不是更好吗 |
[17:39] | It was just a phone call buddy. | 小家伙 只是一通电话而已 |
[17:41] | That’s all. It’s over with all right? | 没什么特别的 咱不说了 好吗 |
[17:43] | I got an even better idea. | 我有个超好的主意 |
[17:45] | What do you say we go get one of those huge | 我们去吃你最爱的 |
[17:47] | giant root beer floats that you love so much huh? | 巨无霸漂浮沙士 好不好 |
[17:51] | – Sure. – Yeah. All right. My kid. | -好 -没问题 乖儿子 |
[18:02] | Where are the Maluku Islands? | 马鲁古群岛在哪里 |
[18:05] | Formerly known as the Spice Islands | 因为土地闻起来很香 |
[18:08] | indicating they smell very good. | 所以以前叫做香料群岛 |
[18:09] | There are earthquakes and volcanoes and a number | 那里曾发生地震和火山爆发 |
[18:12] | of venomous creatures. | 岛上有许多有毒生物 |
[18:13] | What about our wedding? | 我们的婚礼怎么办 |
[18:14] | We could elope in the Maluku Islands. | 我们可以私奔到马鲁古群岛 |
[18:17] | Oh. Okay. What then? | 好吧 然后呢 |
[18:19] | What would I do there? | 我在那里干什么 |
[18:21] | I know this isn’t easy for you Lancelot. | 小可爱 我知道你很难接受 |
[18:24] | But this is the biggest career opportunity I’ve ever had | 但这是我职业生涯中最重大的机会 |
[18:27] | and like my mentor Dr. Temperance Brennan | 正如我的导师坦普瑞·布纳恩博士一样 |
[18:30] | my career means everything to me. | 我的职业就是我的一切 |
[18:34] | Everything. | 一切 |
[18:35] | For now. | 暂时而言 |
[18:37] | And I know you’re not exactly Mr. Adventure | 我知道你不是什么冒险王 |
[18:41] | so this has to be difficult for you. | 这对你来说一定难以接受 |
[18:43] | But this is a once-in-a-lifetime chance. | 但这是个千载难逢的机会 |
[18:46] | I have to go. | 我事在必行 |
[18:47] | For a year. | 为期一年 |
[18:49] | What?! | 什么 |
[18:50] | If you do decide to follow me | 如果你愿意和我一块去 |
[18:52] | here’s some literature on the Maluku Islands. | 看一下这些马鲁古群岛的相关文献 |
[18:54] | You were a swimmer in college. | 大学时期你是游泳健将 |
[18:56] | There seem to be some lucrative opportunities | 那里的下水采集珍珠行业看来 |
[18:58] | in the pearl-diving trade. | 颇有赚头 |
[19:19] | Yeah. Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 你好 我是瑟雷·布斯探员 |
[19:21] | Hey Booth I found something. | 布斯 是我 我找到一些东西 |
[19:23] | What kind of something? | 什么东西 |
[19:25] | It’s accounting records dated four years ago. | 四年前的会计记录 |
[19:27] | They seem to have been neatly put away. | 整齐地存放在箱子里 |
[19:30] | Hey what if the traumatic event | 有没有可能是跟工作相关的 |
[19:32] | that turned him into a hoarder was work-related? | 创伤性事件令他患上囤积癖 |
[19:34] | I mean remember Enron? Madoff? | 记得安然或麦道夫事件吗 |
[19:37] | Those guys would’ve loved to | 很多人都恨不得 |
[19:38] | have killed their accountant. | 把会计诛之而后快 |
[19:39] | I’m just saying you never know | 我意思是 你永远不知道 |
[19:40] | what secret lives people have in their past. | 人们的过去藏着怎样的秘密 |
[19:43] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[19:44] | Yeah I do. | 我懂 |
[19:45] | All right well | 好了 |
[19:46] | I’m going to crate these up and I’ll go ahead | 把这些记录封箱然后 我就 |
[19:48] | and send ’em over to you and… you hung up didn’t you? | 送去给你 你挂了吗 |
[19:52] | Booth? Yeah okay. | 布斯 是挂了 |
[19:57] | That wasn’t a scream. | 我没有尖叫 |
[19:58] | That was a yelp. | 只是喊了一下 |
[20:00] | It’s perfectly understandable. | 这是完全可以理解的 |
[20:02] | This is a… crime scene | 因为这里是犯罪现场 |
[20:04] | so technically no one should be here. | 严格来说 外人禁止进入 |
[20:06] | You’re not afraid of me are you? | 你不怕我 对吧 |
[20:08] | You? | 你 |
[20:09] | No. | 不怕 |
[20:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:11] | So now that you’re family | 既然你已是我的家人 |
[20:13] | I’m gonna have to go ahead here and uh | 我就要过来打个招呼 |
[20:16] | ask you for a favor. | 顺便请你帮个忙 |
[20:18] | Anything for family. | 家人的事就是我的事 |
[20:20] | Dad. | 岳父 |
[20:27] | I can’t believe this. | 真是难以置信 |
[20:29] | Tim and I worked together eight years. | 我和蒂姆共事了八年 |
[20:32] | The exciting world of corporate accounting. | 企业会计是一个紧张刺激的行业 |
[20:35] | When was the last time you saw Mr. Murphy? | 你最后一次见墨菲先生是什么时候 |
[20:37] | He left the firm a year ago. | 他一年前离开了公司 |
[20:39] | I haven’t seen him since | 之后我就再也没见过他 |
[20:40] | but we’ve talked on the phone though. | 但我们通过电话 |
[20:42] | Do you know anything about these accounting records? | 这些会计记录有什么特别的吗 |
[20:44] | Well there’s nothing special about them. | 没什么特别的 |
[20:46] | It’s simple receivables cash receipts. | 都是一些简单的应收款项和现金收据 |
[20:48] | It’s office supplies mostly. | 大多是办公用品 |
[20:49] | It’s the kind of thing | 这些都是每个季度都要 |
[20:50] | that we take to the recycling bin each quarter. | 送去回收站的废纸 |
[20:53] | Which we found in Tim Murphy’s apartment. | 你是指蒂姆·墨菲公寓里的东西吗 |
[20:55] | I’m sure. | 对 |
[20:57] | See this is where it started. | 知道吗 他就是这样开始囤积废品 |
[20:59] | He’d take home stuff from the office. | 他把办公室的东西带回家 |
[21:01] | It was garbage really | 其实那些都是垃圾 |
[21:02] | but he acted like it was gold or something. | 但他却视之如珍宝 |
[21:06] | The uh signature on these documents… | 这些文件上的签名 |
[21:10] | It’s mine yes. | 对 是我的签名 |
[21:12] | Oh wait you’re wondering | 等等 你在怀疑 |
[21:14] | if there’s some kind of crooked accounting here? | 是不是当中有不正当的账目 |
[21:16] | Like I might have a reason to hurt Tim? | 证明我有可能伤害了蒂姆 |
[21:18] | Kind of crossed my mind. | 是有类似的想法 |
[21:19] | You can have any forensic accountant look at these. | 你可以让任意一个法务会计师审阅一遍 |
[21:22] | They’re worthless. | 这些只是一堆废纸 |
[21:24] | Tim had problems Agent Booth. | 布斯探员 蒂姆有心理问题 |
[21:25] | Yeah the hoarding. | 对 囤积癖 |
[21:27] | We know. | 这个我们知道 |
[21:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:29] | He was agoraphobic too. | 他还有广场恐惧症 |
[21:31] | He wouldn’t leave his apartment. | 一步都不离开公寓 |
[21:32] | That’s why he lost his job. | 所以连工作都丢了 |
[21:33] | We tried an intervention a year ago a bunch of us | 一年前我和一大群同事试过帮他 |
[21:36] | from work but he wouldn’t even let us in the apartment. | 但他连公寓门都不让我们进 |
[21:39] | I told him he was going to smother in all that junk. | 我警告说总有一天他会闷死在那堆垃圾里 |
[21:42] | But to him it was treasure. | 但对他来说 那些都是宝贝 |
[21:44] | About a month ago | 大概一个月前 |
[21:46] | he said me a guy offered him $50 000 for something. | 他说有人出价五万美元想买他的什么东西 |
[21:49] | You know what it was for? | 你知道是什么东西吗 |
[21:50] | I didn’t take him seriously Agent Booth. | 布斯探员 我那时根本没把他的话当真 |
[21:53] | Tim was a very sick man. | 他神经不正常 |
[21:58] | Starved to death? | 饿死的? |
[22:00] | Yes. Notice the demineralization | 没错 有脱盐现象 |
[22:02] | particularly in the large bones. | 特别是大块骨头上 |
[22:04] | But his place was full of food. | 可是他家到处都是吃的 |
[22:06] | Not good food but basic sustenance. | 虽然不是好东西 但充饥还是可以的 |
[22:08] | The histology report shows decreased bone mass | 组织学报告显示死者骨含量下降 |
[22:11] | and a marked deficiency in calcium. | 并且存在明显缺钙现象 |
[22:13] | He’s starved to death. | 他是活活饿死的 |
[22:14] | – After being hacked? – Yes. | -被砍伤之后 -是的 |
[22:16] | That could take anywhere from several days to a month. | 时间范围是几天到一个月 |
[22:19] | So after he was attacked | 这么说 他先被袭击 |
[22:21] | he was somehow immobilized? | 然后又无法动弹了 |
[22:23] | Based on insect activity | 哈金斯说 |
[22:25] | Hodgins says he was trapped | 从昆虫活动上看 死者被困在 |
[22:27] | under a collapsed pile of his hoardings. | 一堆倒下来的收藏物下面 |
[22:29] | Oh that’s horrible. | 太恐怖了 |
[22:31] | Oh my God! | 天啊 |
[22:33] | I’m so excited. I just heard the news. | 刚听到好消息 我快乐疯了 |
[22:35] | I could burst! | 我受不了了 |
[22:36] | What news? | 什么消息 |
[22:37] | Dr. Brennan has been asked to head up | 布纳恩博士受邀参加 |
[22:39] | the Maluku island project! | 马鲁古群岛项目 |
[22:40] | Isn’t that so exciting? | 还不够爆炸吗 |
[22:41] | I just knew they were going to ask her! | 我就知道他们会邀请她 |
[22:46] | Someone offered him $50 000? | 有人出价五万美元 |
[22:49] | – For what? – She didn’t say. | -买什么 -她没说 |
[22:51] | Just said a guy offered him 50 grand for something. | 她只说有人出五万买他什么东西 |
[22:54] | A disposophobic has a delusional regard | 囤积癖通常幻想 |
[22:56] | for the value of the things he hoards. | 自己收藏的东西很值钱 |
[22:58] | Yeah that’s what Dr. Brennan said. | 布纳恩博士也这么说 |
[22:59] | But she used anthropology speak | 不过她是从人类学角度分析的 |
[23:01] | so it sounded more science-y. | 听着更科学一些 |
[23:02] | The marks on this door here. | 门上有印记 |
[23:04] | You’re saying it’s from termites? | 你们说这是白蚁蛀的 |
[23:06] | Yeah there’s termite damage all through this area. | 这里到处都是白蚁蛀坏的地方 |
[23:09] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[23:11] | See this wood there? | 看见这木头了没 |
[23:12] | That is splintered. | 裂了 |
[23:14] | You’re right. | 说的没错 |
[23:16] | So uh door was probably pried open. | 所以门可能是被撬开的 |
[23:19] | So a robbery motive for murder. | 这么说就是抢劫了 构成杀人动机 |
[23:21] | Hoarder has an actual treasure somebody wants it | 囤积癖有件真宝贝 于是有人想买 |
[23:23] | He won’t sell he’s robbed murdered. | 他不卖 凶手就杀人劫财 |
[23:26] | Yeah it fits. | 对 这样就顺理成章了 |
[23:27] | I don’t think it’s possible to tell | 我看要想在这地方查出来什么东西丢了 |
[23:28] | if anything got stolen from this place. | 简直难于登天啊 |
[23:30] | So Daisy’s going to uh Indonesia. | 黛西要去印度尼西亚了 |
[23:32] | She doesn’t really care if I go with her. | 她根本不在乎我陪不陪她一块去 |
[23:37] | Sweets no offense | 斯维斯 我说这话你别不爱听 |
[23:39] | but you might be better off without her. | 你们要是掰了你可就逍遥多了 |
[23:40] | Dr. Brennan was asked to head up the expedition. | 布纳恩博士受邀作为项目负责人 |
[23:42] | Will you be better off without her? | 那离了她你是不是也逍遥多了 |
[23:44] | – Excuse me? – Daisy told me. | -什么 -黛西告诉我的 |
[23:45] | No bones is not going anywhere. | 怎么会 骨头哪都不会去 |
[23:48] | If it’s any consolation | 值得庆幸的是 |
[23:49] | Angela’s dad got cheated out of his car | 我那岳父大人跟飞车党打牌 |
[23:51] | in a card game with some bikers | 结果车被人给骗走了 |
[23:53] | and he wants me to steal it back. | 而他想让我把车偷回来 |
[23:54] | How’s that any consolation? | 这有什么可庆幸的 |
[23:57] | The things we do for love. | 一切只为爱 |
[23:58] | Great. You guys stay here | 好了 你们俩留这里 |
[23:59] | and see if this guy’s got anything | 看看这家伙是不是真的 |
[24:01] | in here that’s worth 50 grand. You understand? | 有值得了五万块钱的东西 明白了没 |
[24:04] | So uh I’ll help you get that car back. | 那我就帮你把车弄回来 |
[24:08] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -当然 |
[24:10] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[24:11] | ’cause I’m Mr. Adventure. | 因为我是冒险王 |
[24:12] | I’d rather you were Mr. Sneaky Killer Ninja Assassin | 我倒更希望你是忍者刺客 |
[24:15] | but hey a guy can’t be picky | 不过 朋友一场 |
[24:17] | in the sidekick market huh? | 我不能太挑三拣四对吧 |
[24:18] | Nope. | 对 |
[24:20] | The Raman spectroscope uses lasers and light diffusion | 拉曼分光仪是通过使用激光和光漫射 |
[24:24] | to measure minute changes in chemical composition. | 来估量化学成分发生的微小变化 |
[24:27] | This machine would be very useful on the Maluku islands. | 这机器在马鲁古群岛肯定很有用 |
[24:30] | I’ve already suggested it to the organizers. | 我已经跟组织者建议过了 |
[24:32] | So you’re coming? | 这么说你要来吗 |
[24:33] | Agent Booth and I are partners. | 毕竟我和布斯探员是搭档 |
[24:36] | I have to discuss it with him first. | 这个我还是得先和他商量一下 |
[24:38] | He’s probably going to go be a big hero in Afghanistan. | 他在阿富汗肯定很快就会成为大英雄 |
[24:40] | He says he doesn’t want to go. | 他说他不想去 |
[24:42] | Lance said that Booth has the psyche of a true warrior. | 兰斯说布斯有真正的战士精神 |
[24:44] | That it’s a miracle | 之前他一直没走 |
[24:45] | he hasn’t gone back long before this. | 简直就是个奇迹 |
[24:48] | Maybe you’re holding him back | 也许 你们俩正是这样 |
[24:49] | the same way he’s holding you back. | 互相牵绊着对方 |
[24:52] | I shouldn’t have said that. | 我多嘴了 |
[24:55] | But sometimes my mouth just has a mouth of its own. | 但有时候我就是管不住我的破嘴 |
[24:57] | We have to determine | 我们得确定 |
[24:59] | the precise day the victim was struck. | 受害者被袭击的确切日期 |
[25:01] | The day of attack | 袭击日期 |
[25:03] | not the day of death. | 不是死亡日期 |
[25:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:06] | How? | 怎么确定 |
[25:07] | I want you to measure | 你来测量 |
[25:08] | the amount of remodeling | 死者被击后 |
[25:10] | that occurred since the attack. | 骨头的愈合状况 |
[25:12] | Oh my God that’s genius. | 天啊 太有才了 |
[25:13] | You have to come to Maluku. | 你必须得去马鲁古 |
[25:15] | You don’t want me being honored by the national society | 你肯定不愿意让我一个人 |
[25:17] | of anthropologists without you do you? | 在国家人类学会出尽风头吧 |
[25:19] | Remodeling Ms. Wick. | 忙你的吧 威克女士 |
[25:24] | Okay what I did was modify my mass-recognition program– | 好了 我刚在调试我的海量识别程序 |
[25:27] | patent pending– | 这也是未审专利 |
[25:29] | to scan the photographic reconstruction of the crime scene | 来扫描犯罪现场的影像重建图 |
[25:31] | to find areas of comparatively less chaos. | 以找到现场相对整齐的区域 |
[25:35] | Awesome. | 太厉害了 |
[25:37] | You understand what she’s saying? | 你明白她说的吗 |
[25:38] | Not in the least but I’m so turned on by her brain. | 如坠云雾 可她的头脑让我飘飘欲仙 |
[25:42] | I’d like to see her brain totally naked. | 真想撬开看看里面有多曼妙 |
[25:43] | It’s a terrible image. | 这想法太可怕了 |
[25:45] | It’s just terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[25:46] | Okay Sweets you’ll understand this. | 行了 斯维斯 你明白了吧 |
[25:48] | We have a hoarder. | 这里除了囤积癖本人 |
[25:49] | We also have a possible intruder. | 可能还有一个侵入者 |
[25:51] | The intruder comes in to look for something. | 侵入者来是为了找什么东西 |
[25:53] | – Okay. stacks of… – Crap. | -其实就是满书架的… -垃圾 |
[25:56] | crap grow organically in a way. | 但还算堆放整齐 |
[25:58] | But if someone came in | 但如果有人进来 |
[26:00] | and disturbed the hoarder’s system | 扰乱了收藏者的那一套系统 |
[26:01] | then put everything back it would look different. | 然后再把书放回去 这样就看着异样 |
[26:04] | It doesn’t look different. | 看不出有什么异样 |
[26:05] | Well it does to my program. | 但我的程序可以辨认 |
[26:07] | There. | 看 |
[26:09] | Okay now somebody | 有人 |
[26:11] | not the victim rearranged that pile. | 不是受害者本人 重整过这堆书 |
[26:13] | Okay wait. | 等一下 |
[26:14] | Where? | 哪里 |
[26:15] | So you’re going to go towards the window. | 你们俩到窗户边去 |
[26:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:18] | Window. | 窗户 |
[26:25] | Now turn right. | 右转 |
[26:27] | Right. | 右边 |
[26:29] | You’re getting warmer. | 你们快到了 |
[26:31] | Warmer. | 快了 |
[26:32] | To the left. | 左转 |
[26:36] | Okay there. | 好了 就在那 |
[26:37] | There. | 就在那 |
[26:38] | Does anything look strange? Anything missing? | 有什么异样吗 有缺什么东西没有 |
[26:42] | Yes. | 有 |
[26:43] | There are silverfish eggs here. | 发现一些蠹虫卵 |
[26:46] | So something was on top of these eggs | 这些卵上面有某种东西 |
[26:48] | that prevented them from hatching. | 以阻止这些卵被孵化 |
[26:50] | I’ll take some samples and figure out exactly what it was. | 我取一些样本 查查到底是什么东西 |
[26:55] | So bones here we are. | 好了 骨头 来吧 |
[26:57] | What’s all the mystery about? | 说吧 什么秘密 |
[26:59] | I’ve been offered the chance | 我得到参加 |
[27:00] | to head up the Maluku island project. | 马鲁古岛项目的机会 |
[27:02] | Yeah I heard. | 这个我听说了 |
[27:04] | Daisy told Sweets and Sweets told me. | 黛西告诉小甜甜 小甜甜又告诉我 |
[27:07] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[27:09] | I’d like to accept. | 我想去 |
[27:12] | I thought you already had. | 我想你早就决定了 |
[27:14] | We’ve been partners for five years Booth. | 布斯 我们已经搭档了5年 |
[27:17] | I wouldn’t make a decision | 这样的大事 |
[27:18] | like this without talking to you. | 我肯定得先和你商量的 |
[27:19] | Bones look you don’t need my permission. | 骨头 其实你根本不需要我的允许 |
[27:20] | Okay it’s-it’s cool. | 无所谓 |
[27:22] | You say that but you won’t look at me. | 你嘴上这么说 却不肯看着我 |
[27:24] | You’re the one who taught me | 是你自己告诉我 |
[27:25] | the value of making eye contact. | 眼神交流的重要性 |
[27:29] | So please…? | 拜托你 |
[27:34] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:37] | I just… | 我只是 |
[27:38] | I don’t do really good with change I guess. | 我想我是适应不了变化 |
[27:41] | Well you’re better than I am. | 怎么说你也比我好些 |
[27:44] | The pyramids are better at change than you are. | 金字塔都比你好一些 |
[27:47] | It was a joke. Hey I was being affectionate. | 这是个笑话 我在调节气氛呢 |
[27:50] | Will you go back to the army? | 你会回军队去吗 |
[27:52] | It’s what’s best for me right now. | 目前对我来说这样最好 |
[27:54] | I’ll only be gone for a year. | 我只会离开一年 |
[27:56] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[27:57] | So hey what’s a year? | 一年算什么 |
[27:59] | It’s the time it takes the earth | 一年是地球绕太阳 |
[28:00] | to make a full revolution around the sun. | 公转一周所花的时间 |
[28:02] | In the scheme of things. | 从宏观上看 |
[28:04] | You know the grand scheme. | 知道我意思吗 在漫漫人生里 |
[28:05] | Just saying a year is just you know… | 我只是想说 一年其实… |
[28:07] | it’s not too bad. | 不算太久 |
[28:08] | – Right. – Right? | -也对 -是吧 |
[28:10] | We can come back pick up where we left off. | 等我们回来 从哪里结束从哪里开始 |
[28:13] | Nothing really has to change. | 一切还可以是老样子 |
[28:14] | No things have to change. | 不 事情总要变的 |
[28:18] | You know what? | 不如这样吧 |
[28:19] | Hey I taught you about eye contact | 我教会你眼神交流 |
[28:21] | you taught me about evolution. | 你教会我开动脑筋思考 |
[28:23] | So… here’s to change. | 所以 我们为改变干一杯 |
[28:28] | To change. | 为改变干杯 |
[28:38] | So here’s what you got so far: | 所以说 目前你们调查的结果是 |
[28:40] | A crazy hoarder got knocked down | 有人从囤积癖的家里 |
[28:42] | buried alive under his own hoardings by a robber | 偷了某个可能杀死虫子的东西 |
[28:44] | who stole something that maybe killed bugs | 将他打倒在地并活埋在 |
[28:47] | then the hoarder died a little while later | 他自己囤积的东西下面 |
[28:49] | then fell through the ceiling of the apartment downstairs. | 后来从楼下人家的天花板掉下去了 |
[28:52] | It sounds better in my report. | 我的报告看起来没这么雷人 |
[28:53] | Which raises the question: | 那我就奇怪了 |
[28:54] | you usually add a little spice to your reports | 平常你们接的案子如果说服力不够 |
[28:56] | when you know your case is weak. | 你不是都会在报告里加点料的吗 |
[28:58] | There was no question in there. | 可这里面不存在疑点 |
[29:00] | It was implied. | 疑点躲在里面呢 |
[29:01] | Connect the dots. | 你要联系线索 |
[29:14] | Aren’t you a little old to go off fighting wars? | 你去打仗年龄是不是偏大了点 |
[29:16] | I’m not going to be fighting. | 我不是去打仗 |
[29:17] | I’m just going to be training soldiers to | 我是去训练士兵如何调查 |
[29:19] | investigate pursue and detain. | 追捕和拘留嫌犯 |
[29:21] | I guess that answers my next question | 看来我的下一个问题 |
[29:23] | as to whether or not you intend to go. | 你是否有意去也不用问了 |
[29:27] | – What about your partner? – Oh Bones– | -你的搭档怎么办 -你说骨头 |
[29:29] | She’s going to Indonesia. You know what? | 她要去印度尼西亚 你知道吗 |
[29:30] | Maybe it’s time to find another you know | 也许是时候找个新的 |
[29:32] | FBI guy and a forensic anthropologist. | 联邦调查局和法医人类学家为你干活儿了 |
[29:34] | Yes on account you’re both so replaceable. | 是啊 满大街都是像你俩这样能干的 |
[29:38] | You gotta act like a big boy on this one. | 这个案子你得负起责任来 |
[29:40] | You don’t want me to go? | 你不希望我走 |
[29:41] | No you go you stay that’s up to you. | 不 去还是留 你自己作主 |
[29:44] | But before you go you clear this case | 但在走之前 把这个案子结了 |
[29:46] | not just dress up nothing in a nice report. | 不要就写个漂亮的报告糊弄过去 |
[29:55] | I took the unhatched silverfish eggs made a milkshake | 我拿那些未孵化的蠹鱼卵摇成了个奶昔 |
[29:58] | and ran it through the mass-spec. | 放在质谱仪里检测了一遍 |
[29:59] | To find out what poisoned them? | 你想查出它们中了什么毒 |
[30:01] | Not poisoned but rendered infertile. | 不是中毒 是为什么没孵化 |
[30:02] | Oh suggesting chemical agents or radiation. | 要么是化学试剂要么是辐射 |
[30:05] | Radiation. | 是辐射 |
[30:06] | What I found were phyllosilicate minerals | 罪魁祸首是层状硅酸盐矿物 |
[30:08] | along with some interesting metal oxides | 夹杂着一些有趣的金属氧化物 |
[30:10] | very small traces of vitrified clay | 微量的陶化粘土 |
[30:13] | and Uranium 235. | 还有铀235 |
[30:15] | So an atomic bomb? | 原子弹 |
[30:17] | No something much more interesting than that. | 不止 比这还有趣 |
[30:23] | An atomic gnome? | 原子弹小精灵 |
[30:24] | Basically. Yeah. | 可以这么说 |
[30:27] | This is the Fiestaware Christmas Gnome circa 1941. | 菲奥特威[品牌]圣诞节小精灵 1941前后生产 |
[30:30] | Now the uranium was a common ingredient | 关键在于 直至二次大战爆发 |
[30:32] | in the glaze on these gnomes until the Second World War | 菲奥特威红色小精灵全部停产之前 |
[30:35] | when all production of the red Fiestaware gnome was halted. | 铀一直是这些小精灵眼睛的常用成分 |
[30:39] | The victim claimed he possessed something worth $50 000. | 被害人曾声称自己拥有价值五万美金的宝贝 |
[30:43] | How much is the gnome worth? | 这种小精灵价钱是多少 |
[30:49] | $50 000. | 五万美金 |
[30:50] | We have our motive. | 找到动机了 |
[30:52] | Now we just have to find the person | 现在我们只要找出是谁在 |
[30:53] | who collects radioactive Hobbits. | 收集放射性的小矮人就行了 |
[30:56] | Mr. Adventure’s here ready to kick some biker ass. | 冒险王驾到 准备好跟摩托党大干一场了 |
[30:59] | Please don’t explain. | 拜托不要和我说 |
[31:13] | You sure this is the address? | 你确定是这个地址 |
[31:15] | Yeah absolutely sure. | 确定 绝对是这里 |
[31:17] | This is pretty extreme man. | 环境相当险恶啊 伙计 |
[31:18] | Of course because I’ve got a father-in-law | 那当然 谁让我有个和摩托党 |
[31:20] | that plays poker with bikers. | 玩扑克的岳父呢 |
[31:24] | Is that his… | 那个是他的… |
[31:36] | – You mind turning him around? – Why? | -麻烦你把它转过去好吗 -为什么 |
[31:38] | Why because the gnome knows what you did? | 是不是因为小精灵知道你干的好事 |
[31:39] | And you don’t like him staring at you | 所以你不喜欢它用它那双 |
[31:41] | with his soulful little eyes? | 灵性的小眼睛盯着你看 |
[31:42] | How do you even know that’s my gnome? | 你怎么就知道这小精灵是我的 |
[31:44] | We found it in your basement. | 我们在你家地下室发现的 |
[31:45] | Someone planted it there. | 有人栽赃我 |
[31:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:48] | Because I’m a well-known aficionado | 因为我是个出名的菲奥特威 |
[31:50] | and purveyor of Fiestaware. | 爱好狂和供应商 |
[31:52] | So the phone records indicate | 你的通话清单上记录着 |
[31:54] | that you called Mr. Murphy several times | 在墨菲先生遇害的前几天里 |
[31:57] | during the days leading up to his death. | 你给他打过几次电话 |
[31:59] | Someone on the Fiesta message board | 菲奥特留言板上有人发帖子说 |
[32:01] | mentioned Murphy scored the mother lode | 墨菲几年前在跳蚤市场 |
[32:04] | at a flee market a few years back | 斩获了小精灵的母板 |
[32:06] | He only bought it for twelve bucks. | 他当时只花了十二块钱 |
[32:07] | I was trying to see if he’d sell. | 我想问问他卖不卖 |
[32:09] | Last time you contacted him was on April 29– | 你最后一次联系他是在4月29日 |
[32:12] | the day he was assaulted– | 也就是他遭到袭击的同一天 |
[32:13] | so you have an alibi for that? | 怎么样 你有不在场证明吗 |
[32:15] | I went to talk to him. | 我去找他谈了 |
[32:17] | I was going to give him 50 grand. | 我原打算给他五万块 |
[32:18] | I mean he didn’t even appreciate the gnome. | 要知道 他一点都不珍惜这个小精灵 |
[32:22] | He was insane. | 他是个疯子 |
[32:22] | So what– what did you attack him | 所以…你就拿了把菜刀还是砍刀 |
[32:24] | with a kitchen knife or a machete? | 攻击了他 |
[32:26] | No. | 不 |
[32:27] | No he saw. | 没有 它作证 |
[32:29] | I pushed the guy | 我只是推了那家伙一把 |
[32:30] | and I took the gnome that’s all. | 拿走了小精灵 就这样 |
[32:32] | You expect him to answer Rocky? | 你指望它能回答问题 洛奇 |
[32:34] | He already did. | 它已经回答了 |
[32:36] | He said “Shut up and get a lawyer.” | 他说 闭嘴 找个律师 |
[32:40] | Smart. | 聪明啊 |
[32:41] | Smart gnome. | 聪明的小精灵 |
[32:42] | I need more. | 证据还不够 |
[32:44] | Come on Caroline we got this guy. | 拜托 卡罗琳 我们逮着这家伙了 |
[32:46] | Cause of death means motive opportunity. | 死亡原因 行凶手法 作案动机 犯案时机 |
[32:48] | What caused the hacks to the skull? | 头颅砍伤是怎么来的 |
[32:50] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[32:52] | Well he died of starvation anyway. | 反正他是饿死的 |
[32:53] | The assault caused him to starve. | 凶手迫使他挨饿而亡 |
[32:55] | Still manslaughter. Which will get tossed | 还是过失杀人罪 如果我就带着这些上庭 |
[32:57] | if all I have in court is this. | 无疑会被驳回 |
[32:59] | If it’s gonna be your last case together | 若这是你们最后一次合作办案 |
[33:01] | then do it properly. | 那就认真办 |
[33:01] | It’s not our last case. | 这不是我们最后一案 |
[33:03] | We’ll be back in a year. | 一年后我们就回来了 |
[33:04] | Tight as a drum | 查的滴水不漏 |
[33:05] | that’s what I want. | 这才是我要的 |
[33:06] | And trust me the way you two are running from each other | 听我一言 你们这样彼此分开 |
[33:08] | you’d better be damn sure of these little | 最好有把握你俩的小旅行 |
[33:10] | trips you’re taking. | 是值得的 |
[33:20] | If Angela was going to the Maluku Islands I’d go. | 要是安琪拉去马鲁古群岛 我肯定去 |
[33:25] | Even if it meant you becoming a pearl diver? | 哪怕要你变成潜水采珠者 |
[33:29] | Hey even if it meant my having to listen to Daisy. | 哪怕要我听黛西唠叨也成 |
[33:32] | So what I should just go? | 那你是说 我应该去 |
[33:33] | I shouldust give up my career and my life | 我应该抛开我的事业 生活 |
[33:36] | and my friends and my practice and go to Indonesia? | 朋友 业务 义无反顾地去印度尼西亚 |
[33:38] | Hey I’m about to risk dismemberment | 我正要冒着被肢解的危险 |
[33:39] | just to impress my scary father-in-law. | 就为让我那可怕的岳父大人有个好印象 |
[33:41] | How are you going to get past the dogs? | 你要怎么对付那些狗 |
[33:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:44] | How are you going to start the car? | 你要怎么发动汽车 |
[33:45] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:46] | How are you going to get the car through the gate? | 你要怎么让车通过大门 |
[33:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:49] | How are you going to evade the angry bikers? | 你要怎么躲过那些凶神恶煞的摩托党 |
[33:51] | Oh I haven’t got a clue. | 完全没想好 |
[33:52] | Okay good plan. What do I do? | 好计划啊 我要干什么 |
[33:54] | Survive and tell the story of my love. | 做幸存者 把哥的传说传颂世人 |
[33:58] | This wall is high. | 墙很高 |
[33:58] | Nah. No problemo. | 不成问题 |
[34:03] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:04] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[34:05] | Just gravity. | 地心吸力 |
[34:09] | Dogs in twenty o’clock. | 左后方有狗 |
[34:42] | A test? Really? | 考验我吗 你不是吧 |
[34:44] | You could have done this by yourself. | 这事儿你自己可以搞定 |
[34:46] | Oh sure I could | 当然我可以 |
[34:47] | but family’s about doing things together. | 但家人就是要甘苦与共 |
[34:50] | So you sicced dogs on me for nothing? | 你没事就放狗咬我? |
[34:52] | Well not exactly | 也不完全是 |
[34:53] | but we should really get going. | 不过咱们真该走了 |
[34:56] | Wow. For real? | 没开玩笑吧 |
[34:58] | Okay yeah. | 出发吧 |
[35:06] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[35:07] | It’s been my experience | 以我的经验来看 |
[35:09] | if you drive at ’em | 如果咱直接对着他们开 |
[35:10] | people lear out the way. | 他们会主动让路的 |
[35:18] | The gate! | 门还关着 |
[35:19] | What about the gate? | 怎么办 |
[35:21] | It was built to keep people out. | 别怕 这门只防得住从外面来的 |
[35:22] | They are so gonna chase us. | 他们必然要追杀我们了 |
[35:25] | Lock the gate! | 锁门 |
[35:48] | You been here all night? | 你在这儿待了一整夜吗 |
[35:50] | Wha– is it morning? | 什么 已经是早上了吗 |
[35:51] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[35:52] | I’ve been here all night. | 那我的确在这儿待了一整夜 |
[35:53] | You find anything new? | 有什么新发现吗 |
[35:55] | Yes. | 有的 |
[35:56] | These marks weren’t caused by a hatchet or a knife. | 这些痕迹不是短斧或小刀造成的 |
[36:01] | The direction of force is opposite | 施力的方向 |
[36:02] | to the direction of impact. | 同撞击方向相反 |
[36:03] | – What would do that? – A propeller. | -那是什么造成的 -螺旋桨 |
[36:05] | So he walked into a plane? | 他撞到飞机了吗 |
[36:08] | No. A fan. | 不是飞机 是风扇 |
[36:10] | The crime scene is full of fans. | 犯罪现场有很多风扇 |
[36:16] | Are you really leaving the Jeffersonian? | 你真的打算离开杰斐逊实验室吗 |
[36:18] | Yes. For a year. | 是的 只离开一年 |
[36:21] | I can provide you with a list of forensic anthropologists | 我可以为你推荐一些其他的法医人类学家 |
[36:23] | who can do this job. | 他们都能胜任这份工作 |
[36:26] | No Dr. Brennan. | 不 布纳恩博士 |
[36:27] | You can provide me with a list of forensic anthropologists. | 你可以推荐别人 但没人能取代你 |
[36:32] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[36:51] | I think we got all the fans. | 所有的风扇都在这儿了 |
[36:55] | I really am sorry about leaving you there. | 我很抱歉 把你一人落在那儿 |
[36:56] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[36:57] | Mr. Adventure can take care of himself. | 冒险王能照顾好自己 |
[37:00] | Plus Daisy rewarded me | 其次 因为我的勇敢 |
[37:02] | handsomely for my bravery. | 黛西大大的奖励了我 |
[37:04] | Oh dude. | 行啊 老兄 |
[37:06] | Yes I am the dude. | 我是挺行的 |
[37:07] | She still going? | 她还是决定要走吗 |
[37:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:12] | Angela’s program recognized this as the one area | 安琪拉用计算机程序测出 |
[37:15] | of the apartment that was the most cared for. | 这个区域是使用率最高的 |
[37:18] | These must have been an escape valve for him | 这里就像是他的安全阀 |
[37:19] | images of a life outside of here | 他通过阅读了解外面的世界 |
[37:21] | where he wasn’t tormented by his compulsion and agoraphobia. | 还能免除强迫症和空间恐惧症的折磨 |
[37:25] | Hey. | 看这个 |
[37:35] | We found your fingerprints on the fan. | 我们在风扇上找到了你的指纹 |
[37:41] | I was in love with Tim. | 我曾经很爱他 |
[37:44] | When was the last time you guys were together? | 你们最后一次在一起是什么时候 |
[37:47] | Over a year. | 一年多以前了 |
[37:48] | I thought if I could just get him out of that apartment | 我原以为 要是我能让他走出那个房间 |
[37:52] | maybe if the sun hit his face | 能让他感受到太阳的温暖 |
[37:54] | he would change | 他的病就会变好 |
[37:55] | and we could have a real life so… | 我们也就能开始正常的生活 |
[37:59] | so I pulled him to the window and… | 所以我把他拉到窗边 |
[38:01] | and I ripped down the curtain | 扯掉窗帘 |
[38:03] | and he lost it. | 然后他失控了 |
[38:05] | You two fought? | 你们打起来了吗 |
[38:06] | Well he attacked me | 他攻击了我 |
[38:07] | so I pushed the fan at him and I ran away. | 所以我把风扇推了过去 然后跑开了 |
[38:10] | But I didn’t think I killed him. | 我没想到会杀了他 |
[38:16] | I loved him but… | 我爱他 但… |
[38:18] | there was nothing I could do. | 我却什么也改变不了 |
[38:24] | Well that’s that then. | 那么 这案子就这样了 |
[38:26] | They’re free to go. | 他俩想走就走吧 |
[38:28] | You don’t think | 你没有想过 |
[38:29] | this success might make them change their minds? | 这次成功破案也许能让他俩改主意吗 |
[38:32] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[38:33] | You’re a nice kid | 你是个好孩子 |
[38:35] | but today is a good day for you to grow the hell up. | 不过 你最好从今天开始学着长大吧 |
[38:44] | So you’re giving him the car? | 你把车送他了吗 |
[38:46] | Oh no honey. | 没 宝贝儿 |
[38:48] | I’m giving him you. | 我把你送他了 |
[38:50] | The car is just a little something to remember his new dad. | 送他车 只是为了让他记住他的岳父大人 |
[38:53] | Welcome to the family son | 欢迎成为家庭一员 女婿 |
[39:01] | That is one weird scary dude. | 他真是个疯狂的怪叔叔 |
[39:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:06] | So Brennan’s going to Indonesia with Daisy. | 布纳恩要和黛西去印尼了 |
[39:10] | Not talking about that. | 现在不说这个 |
[39:14] | Sweets and Daisy– they’re gonna break up. | 我觉得斯维斯和黛西快要分手了 |
[39:17] | Not talking about that either. | 也不说这个 |
[39:19] | Booth is going to Afghanistan. | 布斯要去阿富汗 |
[39:21] | Not gonna touch that one. | 这个话题也暂不讨论 |
[39:23] | You and I will be staying here. | 只有我们仍然待在这里 |
[39:26] | No. We… are not. | 不 我们也不会待在这里了 |
[39:30] | Oh really? | 是吗 |
[39:31] | And where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[39:32] | Nous allons a Paris. | 我们去巴黎 |
[39:35] | Oh for our honeymoon? | 去度蜜月吗 |
[39:36] | No. For a year. | 不 去一整年 |
[39:37] | Becae I have no desire to break in | 因为我不想同新来的 |
[39:40] | a new forensic anthropologist and an FBI agent | 法医人类学家和联邦探员共事 |
[39:42] | do you? | 你呢 |
[39:43] | No. | 不 |
[39:44] | I do not. | 我也不想 |
[39:46] | Well everything’s changing huh? | 一切都变了 是吧 |
[39:48] | Yeah. What do you think’s going to happen? | 是啊 以后会怎样呢 |
[39:50] | Not sure. | 不清楚 |
[39:52] | But I do know that we’ll be together. | 但我很肯定 我们会一直在一起 |
[39:57] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[40:07] | Lancelot do you hate me? | 小可爱 你恨我吗 |
[40:09] | No Daisy. No. | 不 黛西 我不恨你 |
[40:14] | Do you think you’ll wait for me? | 你能等我回来吗 |
[40:17] | That would be really romantic. | 那会很浪漫的 |
[40:20] | I don’t think so. | 抱歉 我不会等 |
[40:22] | I don’t think you shoud wait for me either. | 你也不必等我了 |
[40:25] | I’ve really enjoyed working for you Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 为你工作很愉快 |
[40:29] | In fact Dr. Saroyan I worked for you | 事实上 瑟罗博士 是我为你工作 |
[40:32] | We both know better. | 我们都知道的 |
[40:38] | Okay I made you this chart of | 我为你做了个图集 |
[40:40] | all the poisonous reptiles and insects | 包括当地的所有有毒的爬行动物和昆虫 |
[40:42] | what they look like | 图集里有它们的长相 |
[40:42] | how to avoid them | 避开它们的诀窍 |
[40:43] | and what to do if you get stung or bitten so… | 以及被叮咬后的解毒方法 |
[40:45] | Thank you Dr. Hodgins. | 谢谢你 哈金斯博士 |
[40:49] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:52] | Booth informed me that the proffering | 布斯告诉过我 |
[40:54] | of overly solicitous advice is indicative of love. | 过度的关心是爱的表现 |
[41:02] | Angela. | 安琪拉 |
[41:03] | Hey sweety. | 亲爱的 |
[41:07] | I hope you find something that | 我希望你会有所发现 |
[41:10] | just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human. | 一个能够彻底颠覆生命的意义的大发现 |
[41:14] | I will. | 我会的 |
[41:19] | Dr. Brennan we really have to go. | 布纳恩博士 我们该走了 |
[41:21] | Yes. | 好的 |
[41:36] | Dr. Brennan? | 布纳恩博士 |
[41:39] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[41:45] | Sorry. Couldn’t get a pass. | 抱歉 事先没能请到假 |
[41:46] | I had to sneak off the base to come say good-bye. | 我只能偷偷溜出来和你道别 |
[41:49] | Listen Bones | 听着 骨头 |
[41:52] | you got to be really careful in that Indonesian jungle okay? | 你在印尼丛林里要格外小心 好吗 |
[41:56] | Booth in a week you’re going to a war zone. | 布斯 一周后你就要去战区了 |
[42:01] | Please don’t be a hero. | 别逞英雄 |
[42:04] | Please just… don’t be you. | 不要逞强做傻事 |
[42:21] | One year from today | 一年后的今天 |
[42:23] | we meet at the reflecting pool on the mall. | 我们在购物中心的倒影池边 不见不散 |
[42:26] | Right by the… | 那旁边有个… |
[42:27] | Coffee cart. | 卖咖啡的 |
[42:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:31] | One year from today. | 一年后的今天 不见不散 |